[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1735: Metal Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 73

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55315085
>>
Hey Jumpers, how many vehicles do you have, and which is your favorite ride?
>>
>>55322740
>I'd say Highgods are more Celestial Immortal level, they don't really reach the "stand on a star" level of bullshit.
Hmm, would Paragons or Sovereigns be comparable to True Immortals?
Also, are you making Steller Transformations next or the second part of DE?
>>
>>55322444
Are the Daos granted by the Nine Chaos Seals totally unique to you, or could someone else learn them?
How specific should the focus of these Daos be?
Could you have discovered these Daos without the Nine Chaos Seals?
What is a Jindan?
>>
>>55323225
I dunno? I have my motorcycle. I have a raceing car, a sports car, a muscle car, a limo, and a minivan. My companions all have their own personal vehicles. I have half a dozen planes of various sizes. A couple of mechs. I have a few boats/water ships. And of course at least half a dozen, if not more than a dozen, space ships.

My favorite for daily use is the motorcycle. After that, probably the muscle car.
>>
File: Astolfo Do It For Him.png (870KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
Astolfo Do It For Him.png
870KB, 1008x720px
Got any interesting perk combos? Not talking about most effective or anything, just something interesting you found.
>>
>>55321720
This reminds me of a car ride with my friend not to long ago.

>Friend links iPhone
>Friend his anime nerd so playlist is mostly japanese
>Good sounding song starts playing
"Hey, what song is this?"
"Oh, just the opening of a show I watched."
>Whip out phone and use shazam app
>result comes up, turn to friend
"I'm telling your dad."
"Please don't..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7FT0PHG9E

Damn if it isn't catchy though
>>
Was it too obvious? I always have problems pulling out, I still can't emulate real autism
>>
File: DragonBloodedCover.jpg (162KB, 874x800px) Image search: [Google]
DragonBloodedCover.jpg
162KB, 874x800px
Post me your Exalted: The Dragonblooded builds, /jc/.
>>
>>55323225
I build a ton of vehicles, but they always get destroyed by the various heroes that go to thwart my schemes. It gets kind of irritating after a while. I spent months, MONTHS, working on that death robot, and just as I'm about to win, they come back and beat it using the power of friendship? Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>55323314
It was obvious around the time you started doing things like *sigh*. No one on 4chins actually does that.
>>
>>55323314
Way too obvious this time around, bro. Way too obvious.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>55323328
Sure thing anon.

0/1600
Rolled for Rathess(again? Seriously?)
Fire Aspect
Dynast
Free Educated
Discount Legendary Breeding
Artificer
Understanding the Perfected Lotus
Exalted Beauty(400 Points)
Hesiesh's Roar- Whythefucknot?

Chosen of the Sun+300- Bro! Come on, we don't need to fight.
A Boon+100
Poor Standing+100
House Iselsi+100- I love this drawback
Interesting+0
>>
>>55323213
>Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
>>
>>55323352
>>55323342
My goal to becoming the master shitposter is still far away it seems
>>
>>55323268
Jindans are ki reactors, is the way I'd put it. As part of the Ki Refiner path, you build a miniature world inside your soul (the Zifu, or "violet palace") to increase the amount of ki you can contain. Eventually to progress further you need to convert it from something that just gathers and stores chi from your surroundings to something that actively produces it ex nihilo. This consists of initiating a process similar to the creation of a universe inside yourself. At World level, the Jindan actually detonates and becomes a primordial sea of chaos contained within your soul, gives you a ton of power as a result.
>>
So I've decided that I'll need two NPCs for Overlord. I'm going with a Slime Arcane Caster / Thief as my spy / head of intelligence. I need a general, what do you recommend? I'm leaning toward a dullahan, but I'm not sold yet.
>>
>>55323404
Don't worry. You'll get it some time.
>>
>>55323287
The Ragnarok Online Mastersmith's slot-adding powers are useful for Kamen Rider trinkets.

Use Daos from Desolate Era to make Gaia Memories.

The System from Generic Isekai is useful for getting powers that aren't available for purchase, such as SAVE and LOAD from Undertale.

Gacha from Generic Isekai is good for grinding exp for The System.

Since you're allowed to visit canon settings with Generic Isekai, you can use The System to get some useful abilities, such as the Authorities from Re:Zero.
>>
>>55323444
Dullahans are top tier. But have you considered a Draconian or an Angel?
>>
am i reading the Double perk in Boku no hero academia correctly in that i can make potentially infinite shadow-cloneesque of anyone i want with the copies all their abilities and powers?
>>
>>55323444
Go for Automaton as General, they can never be bored and if you get good enough with tech you could probably upgrade them.
>>
>>55323458
I'm going as a neutral (fallen) angel, so I'm down with angels. Tell me about the draconians. I don't remember them from the series.
>>
File: HeyU2.jpg (30KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
HeyU2.jpg
30KB, 640x510px
>>55323314
>>55323342
>>55323404
>>55323450
>>
>>55323444
I prefer demons, they have top tier stats and even if they are always evil you can determine how that shows its self, like albedo vs demiurge, bith evil but one is evil in an insane way and the other in a I WANT TO FUCK YOU TILL YOU DIE way.
>>
>>55323504
Sebas is a Draconian. They are dragon-men, and have really really really good physical stats, and can take human form.
>>
File: pupper.webm (954KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.webm
954KB, 480x360px
>>55323328
Exalted Dragon-Blooded

20 years old
Wood Aspect
Free Choice - The Imperial City
Dynast (V'neef)
Educated
Legendary Breeding 300
Exalted Beauty + 700
Balescream 1100
Companion - [Ramona: Fire Aspect, Dynast (Cathak), Educated, Blood of the Covenant 100, Legendary Breeding 400] 1200
Interesting 1100
A Boon 1000

Pretty much just two dragon-bloods from two allied houses going on one mission as a favour to someone or other, marrying and then running a vineyard.

Took the perk that makes people think I'm interesting/noteworthy as well but given I was uncannily well bred, super handsome and had a magical guitar that blasts lightning that was probably going to happen anyway.

With Balescream it was probably my biggest example of plagiarizing songs from the real world and passing them off as my own.

Overall pretty comfy.
>>
File: Wahdp.jpg (29KB, 530x280px) Image search: [Google]
Wahdp.jpg
29KB, 530x280px
So in Dragon's Crown Jump do the Bonus Dungeons grant extra CP or do you pay CP to enter them?
>>
>>55323419
Does this mean you can teleport into the world of a cultivator and destroy them from within?
>>
>>55323491
Automaton sounds interesting. Is CZ the only one in the novels? Having the lone high tech NPC would make sense for an OOC jumper.
>>
>>55323526
I like the idea of having a succ, I'm just worried about mitigating thier weaknesses and the evul bit.
>>
>>55323571
No.
>>
>>55323605
I stopped reading around volume 9 or so but I do not remember seeing any.
>>
>>55323571
I have no idea. I can't recall that ever happening, though that could just be because by the time trans-dimensional teleportation becomes available to a normal cultivator, they're dealing with people who would have defenses against that sort of attack. If you want to try it on regular Zifu Adepts early in your adventures who just have basic knowledge of the Daos, go ahead.
>>
>>55323605
Cz Delta barely looks like a robot except for no emotions, but she can incorporate upgradea, the pleiades make her into a transforming mecha in one of the shorts.
>>
>>55323605
The strongest character we know of is an Automaton or Golem made out of a World Class Item.
>>
File: Cao Ren.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Cao Ren.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
>>55323444
Go for Warrior/Automaton/Omnidextrous/Golden Mind/Defense Focused/Tireless/The Long Game/World Champion

You have a basically unbeatable super-intelligent bodyguard and advisor/general capable of infinite multitasking.

Style them after Cao Ren if you are not looking for waifus.
>>
>>55323567
I've never heard of them costing CP, I read them as giving CP
>>
Why does the Neverwinter Nights jump divide up class abilities so strangely?
>>
>>55323254
Paragons would be more like TI's yes and Sovereigns would be able to speedblitz most world level opponents, though I don't know about power V. Power.
>>
>>55323605
Yes, she's the only confirmed one in both Nazarick and outside of it.

I would also like to rant that I find the Maids the most boring part of the LN and I hope that as time goes on Area Guardians, who seem to be far more interesting, take their place in the story.

>>55323648
Those aren't canon, anon.

>>55323649
That's just fanon, nothing proved. It could also be a summon or any other thing that requires to be activated.
>>
Do you think it would be possible to make NPCs in Overlord that don't fit the setting? Like your guild were some weird subversive roleplayers that pretended they were from another world and came to Overlord's setting through contrivance.Transdimensional wanderers, or aliens, or something like that.
>>
Just finished watching last season of Walking Dead and I just have to ask, If you had the choice would you want to be in the same group as these people?

All the people I did like are dead. Alexandrian people are so fucking stupid. Garbage people can go die in a trash fire. Hell, I think the only character I would be sad to see die would be Ezekiel.

If Walking Dead was a jump I'd firebomb the whole continent, repopulate the plants and animals, and make Ezekiel in charge of breeding intelligent tigers.
>>
>>55323254
Wait, aren't those guys planet+ busting? Why are they treating standing on a star as though it's impressive?
>>
>>55323690
People have complained about that for a while now but nothing will ever be done about it, go to any other D&D jump that gives you the basics for free before you head there.
>>
>>55323700
Thanks. The jump's awesome. You are you making Steller Transformations next or the second part of DE?
Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
>>
>>55323716
Yes, but that wouldn't give you any advantage aside from their personality/aesthetics
>>
>>55323716
They're custom. So yes. Do you want them to originate from another Jump's setting?
>>
>>55323700
>Unlike others, however, this one seems to be able to melt down items of any level, and can remember the traits of any treasures it melts down and apply them to other items.
Does this specifically just apply to the "treasures" in this world, or will it work on other out-of-jump items? And is it "traits" like "strong alloy" or more like mystical enchantments? Does applying these "traits" cost anything? Can the same "trait" be applied multiple times, or are they more one-use upgrades which are stored in the Cauldron?
>>
>>55323757
Gonna work on the Zombie Knight because I got back into it, then maybe ST if I can ever muster the will to go back.
>>
>>55323670
That sounds pretty awesome, but you'd go World Champion over Realm of Heroes?
>>
>>55323761
I figured it wouldn't offer any advantage, yeah. I just thought it could be a neat way to get a diverse set of companions that have interesting backgrounds.

>>55323762
Not any jump, no. If it want those people I can just go there. Maybe some works of fiction we don't have jumps for, and that wouldn't really work as jumps, though.
>>
>>55323767
It melts down anything that counts as a magic treasure, and traits are stuff like Elder scrolls enchantments or special properties such as "weightless, fire shooting, poison, really good at killing Being A" Etc.
>>
>>55323690
>>55323751
Ravenloft and Dark Sun don't give class abilities for free either, but then the origins aren't classes there. Seriously though just get them elsewhere, pick of best tiefling, and move on.
>>
A question about the Gamer Jump.

What if one doesn't like the system it uses, can it be substituted for another? Like say Fate Grand/Order or Pokemon?
>>
>>55323521
This gave me an idea for a Japanese LN "My girlfriend I met in an anonynous message board escapism thread wants to be the best shitposter on the internet!"
>>
File: Tattoo On The Back.jpg (60KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo On The Back.jpg
60KB, 500x647px
Avoiding spoiler spam, but this isn't long enough to warrant a pastebin. My bad.

It was a night like any other.

Everyone had gathered together for a night out in the town, just all of us wanting to spend time and drink the evening away. It was a weekend, I was out of a job, and the worry of the future hung over all of us like a sword waiting to fall. Our youths were starting to burn out and we all knew it, trying to make our beds in life and gain confidence in the future before it would reach to swallow us all alive. So to that, we'd raise a toast, drink, and enjoy some merriment together.

Something I couldn't change, though, was that I was still a self-focused introvert. Normally, alcohol helped me unwind and enjoy myself, but I couldn't stop thinking about how many of my years had been wasted on sitting idle or vegetating in front of an electronic screen. My bank account was empty, and I had nowhere to really go. Most of my youth was already over, and I hadn't spent any of it on the simple, mundane things people treasured. Love. Sex. Advancement. Investment. Purpose. While everyone else had managed to walk ahead of me in life, there I was, still sitting in the same hole I had dug myself into years ago.

Sometimes I worried if they only invited me to things like this out of familiarity or habit, rather than my presence having any real merit to them or anyone else. That's why I had retreated to this little corner at the bar, wanting to be alone as I drowned in my own doubt and self-pity. It was stupid and I knew it, but what did I care? Over ten years of just wasting away and worrying over things I had long since lost control of, what would a few moments more be?
>>
>>55323797
Speaking of items: Do item spirits count as sufficiently "people" that I'd need a pod for any powerful treasures I picked up here. Because I kind of want to scoop Ji Ning on binding Starseizing Manor, and someday get the treasures Threelives left behind for his disciple. The 3600 Star Beads are a pretty cool weapon, but they do have a consciousness, so...what would you rule that as?
>>
>>55323797
Thanks. Do they cost anything to apply? And are they more added to a "library" or temporarily stored in the Caudron until applied to something else?
>>
>>55323832
That's when I met her. A strange, short girl with violet eyes and an albino-like complexion, sitting two seats to my left, an empty one between the both of us. In any other situation, I would have ignored her and kept my mouth shut, but she felt so odd and out of place that I couldn't resist speaking up.

"You look a bit young to be drinking here."

She looked at me with a creepy, unblinking gaze. "I'm a lot older than you."

What, was this someone with middle-grade school syndrome or something, my drunken mind wondered. I found myself laughing at that. "Whatever, whatever you say, lady." From there, my memory gets a little fuzzy. I remember things getting quiet before she started asking me a bunch of questions. Who I was, where I was from, where I got off asking someone random questions about age…I think we bickered a lot, but it eventually turned into a game where we tried to out-do each other in insults. Her expression never changed, almost like she was some kind of living zombie.

But there was one part I remembered above all else.

"If life feels so hollow to you, why are you still alive?"

And I answered something like:

"Well, it's not about how many years we have, it's what we do with them. So that's why I'm still alive. I think my years will come someday where things get back on track."
>>
File: Albedo.(Overlord).full.1923742.jpg (303KB, 638x957px) Image search: [Google]
Albedo.(Overlord).full.1923742.jpg
303KB, 638x957px
>>55323773
Yes.

World Champion escalates in future jumps along with your companion, Realm of Heroes doesn't. And honestly, unless you pick the rival guild/Nazarick drawback, you won't notice the advantage on stats.

World Champion + Tireless + Defense Focused means that if they can one-shot your tank NPC, the NPC will always come on top.
>>
>>55323812
Yes, there's a perk for that. ReSTAT, should be near the beginning of the perks section.
>>
>>55323841
They are sentient but they won't count as companions. you can just treat them like pets.

>>55323846
The latter.
>>
>>55323768
>Zombie Knight
Is that another xianxia?
>then maybe ST if I can ever muster the will to go back.
*crosses fingers*

>>55323812
There's an option for that in the jump isn't there?
>>
>>55323851
"It never will." She said, flatly. I laughed it off, though not without being bitter about it.

"Maybe it won't. But how I spend that time is what matters most, isn't it? It wouldn't matter if I had a billion or just twenty, as long as I did something with it all. That's what I think, anyways."

"Do you, now?" She tilted her head, looking at me curiously.

"Without a doubt." And that was that. Starting to feel a bit woozy, I decided to see if I could catch a cab and head home on my own. It looked like the others were already starting to do the same, and I didn't want anyone to worry about me too much. I was too filled with melancholy to really try and talk things out or dump my problems on others…they were well-acquainted with where I was by then.

Somehow, my feet had taken me to the docks instead of where I wanted to go. Then I saw a glint of light in the darkness as someone held up a gun across from where I was standing. Two shots later, I fell into the water.

I was such an idiot. Why did I say those words so carelessly to the worst possible person...?
>>
>>55323810
Kaelyn the Dove >>>>>>>>>>>> memeling
>>
>>55323859
Danke!
>>
>>55323827
Speaking about that; if your chain was a japanese light novel /jc/ what would it's name be?
>>
>>55323861
>They are sentient but they won't count as companions. you can just treat them like pets.
Oh, excellent. Guess I'm going to go on a pillaging spree, then. Thanks, Arrow of Brama.
>>
>>55323812
ReSTAT can change how stats work, but I don't believe there's anything for changing the other traits of the system.
>>
>>55323857
Why do Albedo's wings come out of her ass?
>>
>>55323810
The things that are really valuable in NWN are the amulet for divine casters that lets you cast spells from any domain and the complete collection of scrolls for all arcane spells (if only for convenience for the second).

Well and maybe the SoU scenario reward. Flying city that you can summon in later jumps has its uses.
>>
>>55323865
The Zombie Knight is basically a Web Serial that I really enjoy, you can check it out here:

http://thezombieknight.blogspot.com/
>>
File: Neeshka.jpg (96KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Neeshka.jpg
96KB, 700x1000px
>>55323870
Neeshka a cute!
>>
>>55323857
>World Champion + Tireless + Defense Focused means that if they can one-shot your tank NPC, the NPC will always come on top.'

I realize you meant can't one shot and it's been a while since I read The jump But I think I'm missing a step about how tireless specifically synergizes with defense focused and world champion
>>
What would an Ultimate One Great One be like?
>>
>>55323703
>It could also be a summon or any other thing that requires to be activated.
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? Ainz has already commented that the experiment to start up Rubedo has been more or less a success. The fuck would that make sense for in any other context? Every time she's talked about it is in the context of the things I mentioned. Her epithet is also literally, "The Strongest Entity of Nazarick". The second biggest red herring I've ever seen if it's not the case.

>"Is it possible for me to take command of Rubedo as well?
>The only few that could possibly win against that one would be those stationed on the 8th Floor, and only if they were to use World-class items. As expected, I don’t think they could put up a decent fight against that individual otherwise...
>The experiment to start up Rubedo has been more or less a success. I don’t plan on moving her for now."

Can you stop being such a shit. It is tiring to look everything up. It is accepted by near everyone that this is the case.
>>
File: Best Neverwinter Girl.jpg (73KB, 804x994px) Image search: [Google]
Best Neverwinter Girl.jpg
73KB, 804x994px
>>55323923
>Neeshka a best!
FTFY
>>
>>55323287
That perk from Scooby Doo that lets you throw your voice plus that perk from Jurassic Park that lets you unleash dinosaur screams.

It's a lot of fun on slow days.
>>
>>55323861
K thanks, mate.
>>
File: Vol_8_Tabula_Smaragdina.jpg (111KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_8_Tabula_Smaragdina.jpg
111KB, 987x1502px
>>55323926
Yes, that was typo. Thanks for pointing that out.

>>55323909
Because her edgy maker wanted it to be that way.
>>
>>55323920
Are the Daos granted by the Nine Chaos Seals totally unique to you, or could someone else learn them?
How specific should the focus of these Daos be?
Could you have discovered these Daos without the Nine Chaos Seals?
>>
>>55323923
>>55323958
Those are some fugly scab looking horns.
>>
>>55323328
>Exalted: The Dragonblooded - 627
Aspect: Fire
Background: Dynast (see drawbacks)
Drawbacks: Poor Standing (+100), House Iselsi (+100), Found Egg (+200), Political Enemy (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-Educated - Heptagram (Free)
-Legendary Breeding
-Artificer
-The Emerald Circle
Items & Companions: (+400 Item CP)
-The Quills of Sextes Jylis
-Dragon’s Cigars
-Companion Import (300 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Aspect: Water
-Background: Lookshy
-Basic Training (Free); Heaven-Sent Warrior; Talented
-Balescream

Hooligan Tuesday:
-Aspect: Air
-Background: Lookshy
-Basic Training (Free); Artificer
-The Aegis of Pasiap

Adam Jensen:
-Aspect: Earth
-Background: Dynast
-Educated - House of Bells (Free); Intrigue of the Realm
-Bonds of the Covenant; The Emerald Notepad; Sunrise Coffee

Kasumi Rogue:
-Aspect: Wood
-Background: Outcaste
-Hardened Traveler (Free); Not White Veil Society Whatsoever; Impartiality
-Jade Spectacles

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Aspect: Air
-Educated - The Spiral Academy (Free); Legendary Breeding; Hardened Traveler
-Dragon’s Ink

Y’shtola Jensen:
-Aspect: Water
-Educated - The Spiral Academy (Free); Blood of the Covenant; Talented
-The Dragon’s Cradle

Hildibrand Manderville & Company:
-Aspect: Fire
-Educated - The Heptagram (Free); Blood of the Covenant; Legendary Breeding
-Elemental Siphon

Rotom Alma:
-Aspect: Wood
-Background: Outcaste
-Hardened Traveler (Free); Absolutely No White Veil Society Involved; Basic Training
-Sunrise Coffee

The TL;DR of this jump: "The Time Jumper Made The Entire Underworld Hate Him After Perma-Deathing Mask Of Winters."
>>
>>55323909
Ignore >>55323982
It's just a weird Japanese thing. Lots of humanoid creatures with wings have butt-wings in Japanese stuff.
>>
Is it worth it to spend several hundred CP on out-of-origin class skills in Overlord, or would doing that just weaken what classes I already have?
>>
>>55323920
Can your connection to your Desolate Era style clones be blocked, or can they be too far out of range? Also, if one body is working out and/or cultivating, do they all get benefits?
>>
>>55323690
Remember that the caster perks in NWN are completely worthless outside of the wyrmlings, the freebies for Arcane and Divine are all you need to make sure the magic keeps working and none of the others give anything that would be hard to get in setting even if it is your first jump.

Actually the only perks in the jump that have any real value are the attribute perks, the familiar/animal companion perks, and the Drop-In/Warrior capstones. The others are easily achievable in setting by any PC, and you are one.
>>
File: 1498439586756.jpg (148KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498439586756.jpg
148KB, 1110x720px
So I am having difficulty on deciding whether to grab a World Class Item or Divine Tier Equipment in Overlord, any help?
>>
>>55324013
>The TL;DR of this jump: "The Time Jumper Made The Entire Underworld Hate Him After Perma-Deathing Mask Of Winters."
I'm entirely certain that there's not a single person in the Underworld that would begrudge you removing the Mask of Winters from existence. Some that would come after you for being a threat capable of defeating the Immortality 2.0 that the Neverborn invented after Immortality 1.0 wasn't good enough, but that's fear, not hate. If it weren't for that they'd probably be holding you a party.
>>
>>55323990
They simply help you easily find your own path, something that's really for much later, since it involves the Prime Essences which really don't matter much unless you're Daolord level. Otherwise they just allow you to insight into a pretty OP Dao.
>>
>>55323946
You should try to remove that stick out of your ass, my fellow anonymous poster
>>
>>55324024
It literally just makes you stronger, if you already take some normal class skills.
>>
>>55324043
World-class items are accessories that do what they say they do divine tier equipment is the best stuff for your character class
>>
File: Exteminatus.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
Exteminatus.gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>55324009
>>
>>55324043
Grab the World Item. Then give one of your companions the same class skills as you and have them buy a set of Divine Tier Equipment.
Either take it from them or copy it with something like Minecraft's Cheat Mode.
>>
>>55324043
>World Class Item
Get the item, you can always make gear later and the ainz guild has shitloads of aweaome gear just piled up. If you are friendly you can get aome good stuff free, plus world items are literally one of a kind.
>>
>>55324015
I have seen this in a few other characters. Is there any actual folklore behind that or is just a design choice?
>>
>>55323225

I like my Fiat, because it's sturdy and comfortable. Jumper brought another one during his stay in Oregairu.
>>
>>55324043
>Are you starting on your own?
Get the Divine tier set
>Are you on Nazarick/Have enough jumps to be relevant without any in-jump purchases?
Get the World Item, the Divine Tier set is largely irrelevant at that point
>>
>>55324096
Japan weeb angels, they hace ass wings way too often.
>>
>>55324096
As far I know, it's purely rule of cool.
>>
>>55324024
Since the jump says it won't weaken you (you just unlock special classes or racials), yes. Shalltear would be the equivalent of a True Vampire Warrior, Class Skills (Warrior) (Damaged Focused), and Class Skills (Magic Caster) (Divine Caster). Though since you do not weaken, and by the other abilities mentioned, you'd be stronger than her.
>>55324043
Depends on the item. Realistically, the bracelet and Level One Hundred would set your Higher Tier Invalidation III from anything under level 60 to anything under level 120. That makes you unkillable within the setting, by the way.
>>55324055
Whenever you stop lying, you cunty cunt.
>>
File: WON10r.jpg (812KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WON10r.jpg
812KB, 850x1100px
>>55323225
Infernals left me with a weird style
>>
>>55324176
>this jump allows you to make all your altforms demons/old school angels

I love the ksbd jump, I didnt even take sanctioned action I just love the aesthetic form perks.
>>
File: 1444264031768.gif (3MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1444264031768.gif
3MB, 420x315px
>>55324053
Desupai! Notice me Desupai! >>55324034
>>
>>55324043
The World Class Items, while useful, cost an absolute shitload and aren't particularly unique or powerful in the contexts of Jumpchain. They have one or two situations where they're super useful but these won't come up often enough to justify their ridiculous price tag. It's much more effective to just grab Divine Tier equipment and use the extra CP to buy extra class features and Innate Talents.
>>
File: marble skin.png (137KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
marble skin.png
137KB, 500x456px
>>55323328
Sure.

Earth Aspect [Free] I like the Earth Aspect's abilities best. Also, marble for skin.
Dynast [Free] The best option. House Mnemon, probably?
Location: Thorns. Welp. Better get out of dodge before it blows. Or just kill the Mask.
>perks:
Educated - Heptagram [Free] Why in Malfeas would I go anywhere else?
Legendary Breeding [300] Fuck. Yeah.
Artificer [400] Being an artificer is actually pretty cool here. Especially as an Earth Aspect.
The Emerald Circle [150] Sorcery. YES! I love Exalted-style sorcery, and even these low spells are pretty useful.
Exalted Beauty [400] Vanity! I'm guessing this puts me at an Appearance rating of 6 or 7?
Thaumaturgy [50] Not as /powerful/ as Sorcery. But this gets me some very nice things too.
>items: [+400]
The Jade Panoply [400] This is a pretty cool Warstrider! Yay!
>companions:
Full Import [300] Everyone's invited. Considering this is /Dragon-Blooded/, getting a group together is basically required.
>drawbacks:
Interesting [+0]
A Boon [+100] Very well then. I can stay on the down-low for a bit.
Political Enemy [+200] Oh? You want to play the politics game? Well... I can do that too.
Chosen of the Sun [+300] These new solars get murdered all the fucking time by Wild Hunts... A few weeks of experience? He's be lucky to have a starting character's amount of charms. Power that won the war against the primordials? Try that when you have personal training from the Sun and a full Legion of dragon-blooded behind you. Right now? This guy is utterly fucked.

Time to go set up a Wyld Hunt!

I /really/ wish I could've grabbed the Martials Arts option, but I can learn on my own.

Now I need to figure what to do with the rest of my time here... So many options, so little time...

First off, visit Malfeas and the Wyld to make friends/magpie/gawk. Maybe buddy up with Gemstone Ocean Hero for a while

Collect a fuckton of magical materials too. Maybe see if I can copy the Emerald Thurible to get access to 2nd Circle Demons.
>>
File: Vol_1_Stats_Ainz_Ooal_Gown_2.png (543KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_1_Stats_Ainz_Ooal_Gown_2.png
543KB, 800x1296px
>>55324169
>Depends on the item. Realistically, the bracelet and Level One Hundred would set your Higher Tier Invalidation III from anything under level 60 to anything under level 120. That makes you unkillable within the setting, by the way.

I think the item is talking about the DEF stats, not that skill in particular. Also, levels do not scale like that. A character being level 80 is already leagues above one that is level 60. So if you could take the double the amount of damage of a level 60 attack, it wouldn't be a (non-existent) level 120 attack.
>>
>>55324233
>The World Class Items, while useful, cost an absolute shitload and aren't particularly unique or powerful in the contexts of Jumpchain. They have one or two situations where they're super useful but these won't come up often enough to justify their ridiculous price tag. It's much more effective to just grab Divine Tier equipment and use the extra CP to buy extra class features and Innate Talents.

What other jump allows you to cast any spell for free?
>>
>>55324233
With the discounts you can grab 1 for 200 CP or 2 for 1000 CP. 500 CP for some absolute immunities and some escalating bonus is not that bad.
>>
>>55323745
If we ever get a Walking Dead jump, I want an option to be with Lee and his group. They seem cool.
>>
>>55323868
... Did your benefactor shoot you for daring to still be alive?
>>
>>55324252
It's not fucking specified so there is no reason to think that it is.
>This item bestows upon its bearer a fortified defense, tremendously increasing their durability and intractability, and serves to amplify their strength in line with that. It’s bearer will be twice as strong and durable as they were prior to wearing it
Not fucking canon in either case. It's up to interoperation. Do what you like.
>>
File: The Great Muppet Caper.pdf (546KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Muppet Caper.pdf
546KB, 1x1px
Okay, I clarified that non-companions are generally ejected from the Happiness Hotel after the jump to account for your return visits. Please let me know if there's anything else to address.
>>
So then, here's an update to Ark, I added Tek stuff for each Origin in the Items section, and that's mostly it.
>>
>>55324349
From a previous interlude, it seems more like she's sent him on the chain because she wants to prove him wrong, or something like that.
>>
>>55324271
You mean the Ring of Elru's ability to ignore the XP cost of a spell once per day? How many spells can you name offhand that have XP costs?

>>55324288
You can. But then you're blowing both your discounts and your 200 CP on items on a single thing when you could use them to get Divine Tier equipment for free. There are options to get innate immunities to both of the things they protect against in Jumpchain and in setting there's a World Class Item just sitting around that you can pick up if you're concerned about the other WCIs and aren't already immune to them.
>>
>>55324349
>>55324382
Oh, also, Nameless being shot is how the chain started. This is a second look at the start of the chain, with more clarity.
>>
>>55323909
Handles
>>
any good low key school jumps? for just a nice relaxation/vacation jump?
>>
>>55324386
Wish.
>>
>>55324411
Ouran High School?
>>
>>55324386
Where does it say it only works for xp costs?
>>
>>55324386
A lot of summons in setting have that. It also works for sacrificial spells that require to give you your life force.
>>
>>55324386
DnD epic magic lets you push out very powerful spells by attaching an impossibly large XP cost to them.
>>
>>55324418
cheers, that looks good
>>
>>55323683
>I read them as giving CP
thanks for the clarification
>>
>>55323225

>Hey Jumpers, how many vehicles do you have,

I lost count

>which is your favorite ride?
my top two are as follows
1.The lightning: my custom rollerhogg with dual Orion engines in the sidecars that I've imported basically everywhere.

2.Mars:basically a Terraform'd version of Mars from invader Zim I filled with sculptures, museums, libraries fruit bearing trees,medium game animals and robot caretakers,I use it as a throne ship/Vacation Villa.
>>
File: Smallvillecast.jpg (108KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
Smallvillecast.jpg
108KB, 1000x693px
Does anyone know what's happening with the Smallville jump?
Has there been a WIP or has the guy dropped the claim?
>>
>>55324386
800CPTheRingofElru The world of Elru was ruled by a magocracy, and at its head wastheGodKingofElruwhom wore this ring upon his finger. When Elru was destroyed by theWorldSerpentinitsattack on the World Tree this item, a World Class item, was all thatremained.Magicusersthat wear this ring will find that the potency of all of their magics hasbeendoubled,andthatthe cost for casting those magics has been halved. Additionally itprovidesprotectionagainst all mind controlling effects or compulsions as well as instantdeatheffects,trumpingevenother World Class items that have such powers. These things are all wellandgood,butit’struepower and the reason the GodKing of Elru wore it lies in its last ability.Onceperdaytheperson that wears it may cast any spell or magic they know that requiresmaterialcomponents,orthat drains ‘experience’ or ‘lifeforce’, for free. The ring itself is made oforihalcumwithsevenbands that run along it, each one made of one of the seven prismatic oressuchasScarletGoldorLiving Blue Soul.

>Onceperdaytheperson that wears it may cast any spell or magic they know that requiresmaterialcomponents,orthat drains ‘experience’ or ‘lifeforce’, for free.

So you can cast a spell that normally would require difficult or impossible to get materials scott free. Or go to dnd and cast a spell to suck the power from a god for free, different strokes.
>>
>>55324473
Careful, jump's really old. I think the maker put it up for remake, though? Not sure if anyone is going to take that up, and I know I can't.
>>
>>55324515
maybe, but it's also one of the closest jumps i can find to what i want. the next closest i can find is 'Slice of Life'
>>
>>55324515
That jump was shit for even back then.
>>
>>55324515
There's K-On for a more recently made jump in the same vein.
>>
So is RoH useless as a 42d Supreme Being build?
>>
>>55324512
>Or go to dnd and cast a spell to suck the power from a god for free,
There is homebrew for that if you're interested ; http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Apotheosis_Chrysalis_(3.5e_Epic_Spell) and www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Siphon_Power_(3.5e_Epic_Spell) each have very costly requirements the ring would save you.

>>55324558
I think the notes tells you it gives you a boost over and above 42nd Supreme Being.
>>
>>55324558
Not useless, but certainly more fluff than required.
>>
>>55324551
Get the Slice of Life jump out of the way so that you have its powers for other jumps. It seals yours for the jump.
>>55324558
>RoH
Nani?
>>
>>55324552
Is that relevant? Because beating a dead horse doesn't seem relevant.
>>
>>55324558
Realm of Heroes would mean you're playing a top tier optimized build instead of an unoptimized one.
>>
>>55324412
There are so many ways to bypass XP costs in 3.5e that I can literally cast Wish thousands of times for pennies.

>>55324433
>Once per day the person who wears it may cast any spell they know that requires material components, or that drains "experience" or "life-force", for free.
It's a bit more than just XP costs but it's still not particularly impressive. It doesn't allow you to ignore things like the actual mana cost of the spell or the casting time, for example. It just removes material components, "life force," and XP costs.

>>55324457
By "impossibly large" do you mean 20,000 XP? Which would allow you to cast a powerful spell (relative to D&D) once per day.
>>
>>55324600
Sometimes you must remind them the horse is dead. A problem is always relevant.
>>
>>55324567
>There is homebrew for that if you're interested ;
That is cool.
>>
>>55324586
>>RoH
>Nani?
Realm of Heroes.
>>
>>55324557
thank you, that is almost exactly what i wanted
>>
>>55324498
I haven't seen a WIP, they may have dropped it.

Is there a list of claimed jumps somewhere? I know The Hobbit has been but I haven't seen a WIP and it's been more than a year since I last asked.
>>
File: painting of dog and ice cream.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
painting of dog and ice cream.png
352KB, 600x600px
Anyone got suggestions for jumps to do a build of?

Jumps that you like.
>>
>>55324646
Oh. You get Level One Hundred for free with 42nd. Would just make you stronger. Both together is meant to be 100 but with special things unlocked.
>>
>>55324558
See >>55324609
YGGDRASIL had a lot of "Secret classes" that could only be unlocked by filling very specific requirement, these Secret Classes were generally very very powerful.
I would assume with RoH you have at least 2 Secret Classes, if not 3 or 4.

Momoga had a shitty under-powered build that was meant to play to a theme, and even he found a Secret Class for his theme.
>>
>>55324613
>There are so many ways to bypass XP costs in 3.5e that I can literally cast Wish thousands of times for pennies.
Oh, care to mention one or two? I'm already aware of the Dwemorkeeper (sp?) prestige class one; are you able to share some others?
>>
>>55324498
>>55324665
I don't know, but I know someone was doing an American Civil War jump at some point. Any news on that?
>>
>>55324687
Thought Bottle. It's got what you need.
>>
>>55324672
SBURB is always fun.
>>
>>55324672
I like most of them, but I'm particularly fond of Strike Witches, Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon, and Adventure Time.
>>
>>55324678
>Momoga had a shitty under-powered build that was meant to play to a theme, and even he found a Secret Class for his theme.
Momonga's build wasn't that bad. He just wasn't unbeatable like some of his friends.
>>
>>55324691
>I don't know, but I know someone was doing an American Civil War jump at some point. Any news on that?
Really I asked a couple days ago and I didn't hear that.
>>
>>55324672
The new NiGHTS Into Dreams jump is pretty good, and doesn't have many builds. Also, I'd definitely suggest making a build for The Incredibles and the two Duel Monsters jumps.
>>
>>55324691
That was like 3 years ago, and the guy dropped it.
>>
File: 25 vengeful iron.jpg (104KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
25 vengeful iron.jpg
104KB, 500x514px
>>55323225
A fuckton of them. My favorite's probably the Harley I got from Santa jump though, I've gone through a few imports with that and it's just really cool now.

There's also my main spaceship. But that one might not count, because I imported into Ghostrider as a horse. FTL horse is fun.

>>55324043
I'd go with a World Item. The Divine Tier stuff is just really good, but generic MMO gear. It's also gaudy as fuck, going by Ainz' getup.

Then again, Divine Tier is cheaper (free with all the item discount stuff IIRC), so if you don't particular care about any of the World Items, you should take that.

>>55324202
Sanctioned Action isn't even all that impressive from what we've seen.

Acquiring demon/angel forms is obviously the correct choice. I grabbed a bunch of extra Angel Shells in different shapes too, because doing 6 Juggernaut's thing were you just keep going when your shell's destroyed is cool. Also, bunch of altforms after the jump.

Still wondering if I should've gone demon instead though, because they're pretty cool if fucked up.
>>
>>55324725
He was under-powered for the high-end competitive stuff his guild was involved in. So he was, probably, better than the 'average' level 100 player. But at the level he was playing at he was super under-powered.

He made up for it by being really good at planning and manipulation, and by spending absurd amounts at the cash shop. Seriously. And it's all because of luck. One of his friends got a super good item on their first try. Momonga then spent massive amounts of cash trying to get that same item.
>>
>>55324754
Has it really been that long? Are we old now? It feels like it was only a month ago.
>>
>>55324271
NWN has a staff which allows you to cast any spell you know 3x a day.
>>
>>55324778
Yes, yes we are. U less someone picked it up while I wasnt looking.
>>
>>55324034
The connection can be blocked if you're in a place made by formations that block it from the outside or if they're REALLLLY far outside space and time.
>>
>>55324862
How does it work with souls? Is one split among them all, or do they each have their own?
>>
>>55324376
May I just say that "Running the Fuck Away" is among the best perk names out there.
>>
>>55324862
Could you control them if you were in a different dimension? And if one body is working out and/or cultivating, do they all get benefits, or just that one clone doing the training?
>>
>>55324862
Does the Dream of the Three Realms give us talent in Space-Time or just a foundation, and if it does not are we able to make a ability better then it with just Space-Time as our Freak of Nature?
>>
>>55324908
Depending on whether you're just using shitty normal clones or T18F clones it's pretty different. With T18F it splits your soul evenly then has each one grow to be the size it used to be.

>>55324931
Depends on if that dimension is cut off from the one your main body is in. Otherwise you'd be able to. As for cultivating, since it's DE style you really just need to comprehend stuff, so that's all transferred. Otherwise if its body stuff then no. It's also noted that if clones are cut off they'd basically act exactly like you, it's like a weird little Hivemind.

>>55324932
It gives you a foundation, and as is the rule with DE you can always make better techniques.
>>
>>55324973
>It gives you a foundation, and as is the rule with DE you can always make better techniques.
Alright thank you for answering my question and for making the jump, I love it.
>>
>>55324862
So does it cost this "nectar" just to split up into clones, or just to progress in the stages? Can the clones be subsumed back into the original body, or are they permanent (i.e. is the technique actually used more like shadow clones or a persistent hive-mind)?
>>
Just checking. Savant and other Perfect Memory perks allow you to surpass the human memory capacity?
>>
>>55324678
>YGGDRASIL had a lot of "Secret classes"
Explain?
>>
Can someone point me to some good templates or monsters for the forgotten realm jump?
>>
>>55324973
>if clones are cut off they'd basically act exactly like you
Can you reintegrate them into the hivemind if they get cut off?
>>
>>55325027
For example. Momonga got a class called "Master of Death" or something. He had to have a set number of levels in Lich(which needed Skeleton race levels), Necromancer, Grand Necromancer, and other unknown requirements.

You are not told these classes even exist until you fulfill the requirements, they just show up in your list of level-ups to choose from.
>>
>>55325027
Basically explaining Yggdrasil is a super MMO where you can have "Unique" or "Limited Edition" Classes that have higher stats and give more abilities than normally available classes.

In otherwords it's entirely possible you could have two warriors and have one be significantly stronger than the other since it has better warrior classes within those 100 levels. It's bad game design but how it is in Universe.
>>
>>55325020
No, they're obviously trap options made to fry your brain after a few lifetimes worth of memories.
>>
>>55324777
That's just his lack of self-confidence. In the prologue they put him in the strongest team and he was part of relatively small pvp guild that still managed to get on the top 10.

I mean, his favorite spell is a save-or-die that will stun the enemy if they didn't die no matter what (unless they are undead and thus immune to it). That's pretty broken.
>>
>>55325082
:(
That is unfortunate (Assuming you aren't being sarcastic.)
>>
>>55325027
The game which ainz played before coming to the new world was called yggdrasil, it had hundreds of thousands of classes with such autistic requirements that many were never discovered. The positive is these classes are powerful, the negative are the requirements to get them. Ainz has the eclipse class for making a build which is all necromantic lich based which grants him TGOALID.
>>
>>55325004
It costs nectar to make them reach your old level of power. And yes they can be subsumed back at which point you'd become 18 times your old strength, the cost of which is that you'd need more and more Chaos Nectar to increase their power each time you re-ignite the technique. As for the last question it's kind of a mix, the clones are basically all you and are connected in their experiences so it's like Pein's split body thing from Naruto. It's only when they're cut off that they basically just do whatever you'd do in a situation just without the connection to the other clones. They also are perfect copies of your true body so as long as one exists you can easily re-ignite the technique.

>>55325052
That happens automatically if they can move out of whatever area that's blocking you, its kind of like a network.
>>
>>55325086
I mean Save or Die is pretty bad when it as friendly fire and is wide range.
>>
>>55325027
Oh! And some classes as >>55325080 implies only allowed a specific number of players to have them.
Seriously, a member of Momonga's guild had a class that I think only like 5-maybe 10 people were allowed to have.

Another got 5-free levels in a class for winning a tournament, that "replaced" some of his existing class levels, but he didn't actually lose any features from those lost levels.
>>
>>55325102
He's being sarcastic. The assumption seems to be that they don't secretly screw you over.
>>
>>55325020
Actually while it isn't talked about much anymore, Quicksilver did say that you'd still be able memorize new things just as well as you started for however long the chain lasted. I don't think normal human memory capacity was ever a problem. Perfect memory perks and stuff just allow you to hang onto everything instead of only whatever you could ordinarily remember.
>>
>>55325133
>>55325115
>>55325080
>>55325072
So.. you can just make up what your class does if you buy SB and RoH?
>>
>>55325164
Basically. Just go wild. I just went with a "Holy Knight" style build, and never bothered to expand on exactly what I'm capable of.
>>
File: 1483418977110.gif (695KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483418977110.gif
695KB, 500x281px
Hey if Photoshop anon or someone who's image savvy is floating around, I need images of a grumpy-looking lady wearing everyday urban clothes with purple eyes. My image variety is nothing short of awful.
>>
>>55325080
They are basically Prestige Classes from D&D. The entirety of Overlord is D&D with mana and scaled melee fighters.

>>55325027
YGGDRASIL didn't explain anything aside from the basics. And thus, it was up to you to discover anything. The most common builds would have the commonly known classes, but due to experimentation (by combining other classes, getting special items or whatever the devs planed) players could suddenly get access to 'special classes'. The requisite for those were usually not known aside from the players that hold them because they gave the user extra bonuses, and they were unlikely to share them. Information was power (and money) in the game.

For example, Momonga's class Eclipse (the one that allows him to use a instant-death spell on you even if you are immune to them) was one of such classes, that required for you to be an overlord (the highest undead mage race) and get lots of necromancy jobs.

>>55325126
Friendly fire wasn't a thing back on the game. Also, Grasp Heart is a targeted spell.
>>
>>55325182
>They are basically Prestige Classes from D&D
I don't remember D&D prestige classes near as powerful as what you see in Overlord
>>
>>55325040
There's always good ol' Time Dragon. As for templates The Magister is amazing for the effort of trying to explain how you have this template.
>>
>>55325182
Prestige Classes aren't limited edition. Also that is fair on the whole friendly fire thing (I knew grasp heart was targeted, was mainly talking about All is Death)

>>55325164
You can make up whatever class you want but it should probably fall into the category of Generic Class Types you can pick. Like Damage Dealer, Monk, Divine Caster Etc.

The specifics are up to you but it's entirely possible to be a level 100 Damage Dealer, Spell Sword, Rogue, Monk with super crit unarmed damage that makes people explode from the inside out by destroying their heart so much that it affects Ghosts and Skeletons
>>
>>55325268
(Same Poster)
Oh and also combine with max CP beastman so that your unarmed attacks can cut through Divine Tier equipment like butter
>>
>>55325268
>The specifics are up to you but it's entirely possible to be a level 100 Damage Dealer, Spell Sword, Rogue, Monk
Holy shit, why not just go SB / RoH and grab as many classes as you can?
>>
>>55325268
>Prestige Classes aren't limited edition.
Not all Overlord special classes are. You just need to know the requirements. The thing is, as I said, that information was precious in the game and powerful things were unlikely to be shared. It's just like playing D&D without knowing the rules.

So far, we only know of World Champion and World Disaster being limited.
>>
>>55325211
In setting D&D would be both stronger an weaker than in the game, stronger due to the lack of gameplay limitations and weaker due to the lack of mechanical cheese.

If you treat Over Tier magic as Epic magic it seems relatively reasonable for high level D&D.
>>
>>55325320
You are paying for those, anon.

Also, if you are a Magic User and pick up Rogue and Monk, you won't be nearly as effective as a Warrior or Drop-In origins with those classes.
>>
>>55325320
You totally can (the main issue is the fact that warriors, mages and drop-ins have stat lines optimized for certain classes)

Meaning that getting class types outside of your catagory isn't 'optimal' but you can still do it. Also equipment is assumed to perfectly suit all your classes so the more classes you have the more your equipment enhances you as well
>>
>>55325320
Might want perks or items or something.
>>
>>55325361
(Same Poster)
Drop-Ins have the absolute best stat lines if you want to be an All-Rounder so if you want to take as many classes as you can start there.

The predominant problem with that is the lack of super tier magic and abilities
>>
>>55325347
>>55325361
So going by those examples, if you picked up Magic Caster as your tree and Divine as your class but you also picked up Bard and Defensive Focused you'd be a wizard that sings and tanks and not some balanced synergy of the three?
>>
>>55325320
Only 100 levels for one thing, and what your classes are are just fluff anyway. Go wild, have fun.

Note:Since levels on sheets seem to show up in 5s, 10s, or 15s there are some people who think that there are class "tiers"
With basic classes having 15 levels, special classes having 10, and top-tier classes having 5.

I don't remember if there is basis for this in the actual LN or not.
>>
>>55325413
You would be Fantastic at divine magic, Decent but not Excellent as bard and pretty sub-par as a Defensive Focused
>>
>>55325431
>>55325413
I would argue that his Bard and Defensive focused stuff would build into his magic stuff. Like Magical defenses, and wards and shit. Buffs that can boost yourself or allies.
>>
>>55325431
Makes me worry as I bought all 4 of the Warrior class skills.
>>
>>55325431
(Same Poster)
The reason you would be decent as a bard but bad as a Defensive focused is you have half the optimal stat line of a bard, but none of the optimal stat line for a defensive focused

>>55325450
Exceptions exist of course like if you took abjuration magic as a specialty you might actually be great at defense then but you would be an off tank at best.
>>
>>55325413
You'd have all of the abilities of a Bard and defense-focused tank with the stats of a Magic Caster. You'd probably be a pretty good Bard but would be a poor tank because (as a Magic Caster) your physical defense stat is low.
>>
>>55325320
>>55325413
You have what the perk says you have. Except if you are a Magic Caster you won't get the Aegis super-move, as it says in the jump.

You can fanwank if you are just a really tanky mage or you are using spells for that.
>>
>>55325320
Because that is not how it works. You get 100 levels total to fill. Each job/racial class has about from 5-15 levels per job depending on rarity with more rare and specific jobs having 5 normally. You job/racial classes define what you can do and you total level is what determine the power and limitations. Meaning you choices are always relevant no matter what your level. Being a "Damage Dealer, Spell Sword, Rogue, Monk" is only impressive when compared to things that are lower level than you. Compared to other level 100's you have good flexibility in return for being sub par at everything you do.
>>
>>55325470
>Exceptions exist of course like if you took abjuration magic as a specialty you might actually be great at defense then but you would be an off tank at best.
I went angel as my race, so I was hoping for something like a stereotypical upper tier angel: healing, smiting, music, and fighting.

>>55325431
>>55325450
>>55325472
So I only get the stats of my primary class? Would divine gear mitigate that issue? I don't want to be overly squishy, hence the defensive focus.
>>
>>55323287
Well, I've got 'Stranger' from Creepypasta and 'Metamorphosis' from AvP. The combination allows me to facehugger someone without anyone noticing. Even when Chestbursting out, they just see their chest explode outward for seemingly no reason.

Kind of interesting, really creepy.

Also, another anon came up with a pretty cool one. 'Speak' from Nintendogs and 'It Was A Bright And Sunny Day' from Winnie the Pooh, allows you to speak as anything, anywhere, as long as you can see your target. Handy if you're an inanimate object, or want to talk to someone miles of distance.
>>
>>55325179
I'm still certain that the purple eyes mean something. Speaking of which, did the benefactor of that really short chain you did after Destroyer of Worlds have purple eyes?
>>
>>55325040
For templates I use http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/index.shtml if you want a good bang for your buck eadded template go elder eidolon, it costs 3 hr more but gives you insanity aura and impossible angles and all that sweet eldritch stuff as well as immunity to magic.
>>
>>55325529
Ehh not exactly taking fighter classes will make your stat line better but a good way to think of it is this.

Warrior
Physical: 10
Magic 5

Drop-In
Physical: 8
Magic: 8

Magic Caster
Physical: 5
Magic 10

----
An in class would give you a full point in your area of preference or two half points if it is a drop in.

Where as offspec it would be a half point in the catagory you don't specialize in
>>
>>55325551
Purple eyes is one of those traits, alongside white hair and liking strawberries, associated with dimensional travelers.
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif (718KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif
718KB, 500x281px
>>55325588
Really.
>>
>>55322742
Haha
>>
>>55325529
Keep in mind that you're squishy relative to your level. If you're level 100 then you're only "squishy" compared to other level 100 players. To everybody else you're a nearly invincible juggernaut. Even an RP build like Ainz has durability comparable to a level 70ish Warrior despite him being a Magic Caster.
>>
>>55325588
Strawberries are awesome, though.
>>
>>55325615
Yeah, I remember reading it somewhere long ago. It's been an association in my brain ever since.

>>55325635
I mean, yes they are.
>>
>>55325588
>Literally jumper me
Well then. Guess I am a basic bitch like that.
>>
>>55325630
Oh, hey, what'd you think about the Marquis de Sade?
>>
File: rio.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rio.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
Jump # 204 Kakegurui
Origin: Student (0)
Perks:
*I LOVE Gambling (0)
*New Game Releases (0)
*Gorgeous, Darling (0)
*Serpentine Whisper (300, Discount)
*Strait as an arrow (200, Discount)
*Mastered the Ruse (100, Discount)
*Idol Smile (100, Discount)
Equipment
*Strange Mask (0)
Companions:
*Import X 6 (300)

Companions:
*Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo, Yu Bel, Doom-chan & Makoto
Perks:
*I LOVE Gambling, New Game Releases, Gorgeous, Darling, Serpentine Whisper, Strait as an Arrow, Mastered the Ruse

As a jumper it is very easy to lose sight of certain things. Maybe we come to think we know everything. Being so old and so smart it’s far too easy to start thinking your smarter than you really are…

This world was absolutely crazy. Well the school at least. I didn’t know what to think at first when I arrived and found out about the gambling. I found out by some girl trying to sucker me in to becoming her slave. I found this out because she threw a fit after busting and cried because she didn’t want to be a house pet.

That was when I found out what a truly horrific place this was. After I found out what was going on I gave her just enough back to leave her at $1.

I was greatly displeased at the slavery bit. I began to work my way through the student Council.
It was about at the same time Yumeko Jabami was doing the same. We met, she was real hot at first to Gamble against me… at the start at least.
(To be continued)
>>
>>55325582
>>55325633
Is offspec'ing into warrior as a divine caster mostly useless then?
>>
>>55325665
Then she just stops half way through, telling me what a shitty person I am, how boring I was to gamble against. She said because I was never actually wagering anything of any matter to me it was just dull. It was true that money didn’t matter to me at this point. I mean I had a good reason for the gambling I was trying to end the pet system.. She told me I was afraid to actually lose something that mattered to me and wasn’t really a gambler and that I didn’t really belong here.
It’s been a while since I have been on the receiving end of a reason you suck speech and damned if it didn’t hit a nerve.
My wives and companions told me not to take it so hard but after that I just really lost interest in gambling. Yumeko was obviously working to the same end I was and I had no problem letting her do it.
In the end I couldn’t fight it I am not a gambler, I am afraid to lose. No amount of perks was going to change who I was at heart. It was kind of shitty of me to be taking down these people who were at least willing to put their lives on the line where I had virtually unlimited money. After that I very purposefully faded from Obscurity. I bought a few people out of being pets but I didn’t gamble anymore on my own.
>>
>>55325686
No not at all, you would probably become some kind of paladin-type as a result.
>>
>>55325040
Dragons are really hard to beat. They get full spellcasting (generally from the sorcerer AND cleric lists, for most at least), awesome melee stats, awesome caster stats, high skill points and generally have really low CR (what the cp cost is based on) for their power even before you factor in that they get stronger with age.

The question is generally "what flavor of dragon is best".
The answer depends partially on taste and partially on what you're willing to spend.

The epic dragons (Force and Prismatic) are by far the strongest, even making the avatars of gods look puny at the higher age categories
On the downside you'll need to take drawbacks to afford even wyrmling age and they only get access to sorcerer spells, not cleric.

For the non-epic dragons there's Steel, who get their casting earlier, access to the cleric list, spell resistance, two different breath weapons (poison cone and acid line) and immunity to acid.
On the downside their stats are slightly less impressive than most other dragons and they never get as big even at their oldest.

Tome Dragons know all sorcerer conjuration and divination spells automatically and free metamagic but don't get cleric spell access and suck at melee.

Those are the outliers, the rest are pretty much just a matter of flavor.
Though the metallic dragons (gold, bronze, silver and so on) are generally better for the cost than the chromatics (red, white, black, etc) and a bunch of the non-standard dragons (mist, time, incarnum) get special abilities.
There's also planar dragons (stygian, pyroclastic, oceanic) but those all lose their spellcasting so they're generally not worth it.
>>
>>55325663
Definitely gave me a laugh. Not sure quite what the ability would be like though.
>>
>>55325040
Illithids always work
>>
>>55325686

Like >>55325701 said, not at all. A good way to think about it is if you are a paladin in Pathfinder. You are a good melee fighter but you will never be as good as the wizard or the bard at spellcasting, but it still helps alot especially in your area. Making you great at slaying undead
>>
>>55325686
No. You still get all the abilities, you just don't have the same stats.
Keep in mind that in canon arcane casters at least have a spell that gives them the physical abilities of a warrior class (but not the skills).
I'd be surprised if divine casters didn't have something similar (or you could just pick it up with Dark Wisdom anyway).
>>
>>55325588
If that's true, it sounds like a neat, non-edgy eye thing that might be worth picking up.

You also reminded me that we don't have a Qualia the Purple jump, though I have no idea how it'd work.

It's pretty short, maybe can just point Val at it?
>>
>>55325704
>The epic dragons (Force and Prismatic) are by far the strongest, even making the avatars of gods look puny at the higher age categories
>On the downside you'll need to take drawbacks to afford even wyrmling age and they only get access to sorcerer spells, not cleric.
Also, the non-Epic dragons are better in the long run, because of how Advanced Dragon rules work. For the same CR, a pretty weak normal dragon is going to beat out the Epics in pretty much everything.

>they never get as big even at their oldest.
Well, they can get bigger. Dragon advancement rules again, it just takes them a bit longer to get to Colossal or Colossal+.
>>
>>55325785
>Also, the non-Epic dragons are better in the long run, because of how Advanced Dragon rules work. For the same CR, a pretty weak normal dragon is going to beat out the Epics in pretty much everything.
Huh?
>>
>>55325785
Won't it take longer to get to that CR though?
>>
File: 1485114388415.png (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1485114388415.png
7KB, 100x100px
>>55325551
Don't recall. Probably not - I tend not to put much thought into abandoned chains after I get bored of them.
>>
>>55325785
>For the same CR
That doesn't matter, what about the same age? Is there a point where the non Epic catches up?
>>
>>55325798
The rules for going beyond Great Wyrm are set up in such a way that a non-Epic dragon is actually a lot stronger than an Epic Dragon with the same CR total.

And the Epic dragons advance more slowly than non-Epic Dragons, meaning that non-Epics will actually start to overtake them later on.

>>55325831
Initially, yes. But a non-Epic dragon will start to overtake the Epic dragons at one point, and the Epic dragon will just keep lagging behind further and further because of the above issue.

Also, you can with how the Forgotten Realms jump is set up, you can buy in high enough that you're pretty much already there.
>>
>>55325915
>The rules for going beyond Great Wyrm are set up in such a way that a non-Epic dragon is actually a lot stronger than an Epic Dragon with the same CR total.
>And the Epic dragons advance more slowly than non-Epic Dragons, meaning that non-Epics will actually start to overtake them later on.
I did not know that; thank you.
>>
>>55324672
Double Cross is pretty good.
>>
>>55325766
Alright, after some research I got it. So the white hair is from Celtic myths in the "otherworld" and the purple eyes appear to come from some Egyptian myth about "spirit people".

Not 100% where the strawberry thing is from though.
>>
Other than the Sims are there any perks that let you remain comfortable in extremely high or low temperatures?
>>
>>55325588
Nobody will suspect me of being a dimensional traveler then, as I have red eyes.
>>
>>55325939
Yes. To be fair, the tipping point is really damn high up, so it'd basically never come up in an actual D&D game or the setting. But it's there.

Also, the CR does matter when buying in. Since you can start as a pretty absurdly old Advanced Great Wyrm in FR.

>>55325939
I got bored one day, and started comparing advanced to epic dragons. You're welcome, I suppose?
>>
>>55324672
I rather like building for Last Exile.
>>
>>55325707
If I choose the Dog House item and release the "pets" what would happen?
>>
>>55326017
Whoops, that first one was meant for >>55325900
>>
>>55324672
I'm going to second this Double Cross suggestion: >>55325980
>>
>>55326037
They cease to be part of the item and won't follow you any further.
>>
>>55326110
>They cease to be part of the item and won't follow you any further.

Good,Thanks Aussie
>>
File: full.gif (831KB, 462x256px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
831KB, 462x256px
>>55324672
>>
>>55326012
But they might think if you're evil though.
>>
What stand did you generate /jc/?

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Stand Name: F****d with an Anchor

Stand Ability: [Almighty Object Manifestation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Object_Manifestation)

Power - D

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - D

Precision - D

Potential - A

Description: The ability to create objects of almighty power. Sub-power of Omnificence. The user can summon/create objects of unlimited power out of nothing with powers, appearance and effects shape to the users inner desires. The user can bring forth objects of any kind which can posses brand new abilities of any level.
>>
>>55324376
Does the Tek Armor have the in game features that are not listed in the item description? Such as the super speed and enhanced strength for punching?
>>
>>55326221
You can swear on the internet, you know.
>>
Ok so I have this amazing fuckhuge clusterfuck of a race picked for forgotten realms can someone point me to some interesting non normal classes? I kinda like how truenamer sounds in the pdf.
>>
>>55326256
Yeah, just consider the space not really big enough to have added that stuff in.
>>
>>55326280
In "canon" truenamer would be awesome, in gameplay stuff it's a literal trash fire. Don't worry TOO much about that though, it doesnt matter since the world doesnt literally run on gameplay mechanics. But do keep it in mind.

I was always a fan of the incarnum based classess like totemist or incarnate.
>>
>>55326110
Do they age normally? And what happens if I lose them, say, their classroom gets blown up? Respawning like other items?

Also, unrelated questions...

I know some anon asked about making the Kavacha and Kundala NP an innate thing instead of integrated armor, but I can't find whether you approve that or if it cost you a Rank?

And from the Tyranids jump, does the Super Synapse perk turn hiveminds you dominate into Tyranid-style hiveminds, or do they still work the same as before (shadow in the warp, needing Synapse creatures, and all that jazz), or could you choose whether you want to change hivemind style?

>>55326280
Truenamer sounds cool, but is horrible mechanically. Might be fine because you're assumed to go to an actual world though?
>>
>>55326280
Gameplay Truenamer basically doesn't work but despite how gamist the jump is I'm pretty sure you're going to the setting, so that'd be a pretty awesome choice. I almost always take Truenamer alongside Binder since I like their lore.
>>
>Omnidextrous

>This effect additionally carries over to your mind, allowing you to effortlessly mentalmultitask on as
>many different trains of thought as you desire.

So this innate talent from Overlord is like Memory Partition in Tsukihime except there is no need to train for more rooms?
>>
>>55326280
I'm personally partial to Dragon Shaman, but it's probably not the best choice. They lack some variety, and it's especially redundant if you're a dragon of any stripe.
>>
>>55326280
Go Archivist and start hunting eldrich evils
>>
>>55326347
>Fluff Truenamer
I speak the language that shaped all of the world and it takes fucking skill to get past anything more than (Target) (Hurt/Heal).
>Gameplay Truenamer
The higher level it gets the harder it is to know your own Truename, which has benefits like allowing you better saves and in the Fluff is something you know innately as it's how you became a Truenamer to begin with.
>Fluff Binder
I make deals with Things That Don't Really Exist Any More/Ever
>Gameplay Binder
See Fluff Binder and if you game it hard enough you can be a true Jack of All.
>>
>>55326336
They do but it'd be reset each time. They respawn, yeah. Probably pretty shortly. Does the item say? I can't remember.

KaK? I believe it was settled on a one rank boost.

Tyranid style.
>>
>>55326421
>They respawn, yeah. Probably pretty shortly. Does the item say? I can't remember.
Oh. Well, apparently, I'm blind. Yeah, it says so. Takes a week.

Thanks for the rest of the answers though, those help a bunch.
>>
>>55326218
Albinos are only evil if they're little girl homonculi or have creepy Accelerator laughs.
>>
>>55326453
Fair point. But how many albinos are there without at least one of those traits?
>>
>>55326490
My Jumper, ever since the Nanoha jump. Not technically an albino, but the coloration is there.
>>
>>55326439
Anytime.
>>
What jumps give you a method of bringing someone back to their prime again age wise?
>>
>>55326363
I suppose so. The core idea behind the use of Memory Partition is that you can think over one thing from multiple angles, with the synergistic effects of that letting you get to the point of doing shit like calculating the future, while that seems to go the exact opposite direction.
>>
File: 1503420230368.jpg (169KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503420230368.jpg
169KB, 600x1200px
What setting has the most whimsical magic?
>>
>>55326453
How could you call that face evil?
>>
>>55326553
Lazurus Pit from B:TAS and Fountain of Youth from DC Occult.
>>
File: illyasviel.jpg (45KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
illyasviel.jpg
45KB, 480x679px
>>55326619
Evil
>>
>>55326676
If Illya is the evil one then what the hell is Kuro?
>>
File: couatl.jpg (81KB, 736x956px) Image search: [Google]
couatl.jpg
81KB, 736x956px
Ok all thanks for the help with forgotten realms and dnd stuff, heres my build

Forgotten realms
Zakhara
Expert 900
Wizard free
Truenamer 800
Magical craftsman 500
Couatl -700
Elder eidolon (+3 cr collossal apparently costs nothing extra) -1000
Half red dragon (+1 cr) -1100
Half celestial (+1 cr) -1200
Half fiend (+2) -1400
Elder serpent (+2 cr) -1600
Half rakshasa (+1) -1700
Arch Dragon Evil (+1 cr) -1800
Half dragon black (+1 cr) -1900
Initiate of the seven fold veil class -2000
Archivist class -2100
Dragon ascendant class -2200
Binder class -2300
Planeshifter -2400
Mastercraftsmen perk -2550
Wise arse perk -2650

Items
Magic item -2700

Drawbacks
Elder evils worm that walks -1900
Elder evils father llymic -1500
Start in the abyss -1200
Delicious -700
Pig bond 0

Im a collossal (maybe) half fiend, half celestial, half black dragon, half red dragon, half rakshasa, elder serpent, elder eidolon, evil arch dragon, couatl.

I have to think I will be the most fucked up thing in the setting, and with these drawbacks I think my best bet is to build myself a dungeon and allow everything to come to me if possible, after trying to beat these elder evils, which with all these templates boosting my levels shouldnt be too hard.

Did I do this right?
>>
>>55326706
Slutty evil.
>>
>>55326618
Off the top of my head I'd say Neopets, Paper Mario, Hyperdimension Neptunia. Maybe Genius the Transgression depending on how you approach it.
>>
>>55326706
Slut.
>>
>>55326711
How are you five halves?
>>
>>55326706
Melanin marauder.
>>
>>55326730
No skins!
>>
>>55326711
>arch dragon
Where's that from?
>>
>>55324376
are we allowed to get 800 cp from drawbacks plus the 1000 from boss bonanza or just (one or the other)
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC!

>>55326730
D&D is a very strange place sometimes. The main explaination for such things I hear is 'A Wizard did it.'
>>
File: No Pantsu.png (410KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
No Pantsu.png
410KB, 544x544px
>>55326706
All of Illya's repressed desires
So a slut.
>>
>>55326747
Dragon #321 according to the realmshelp webpage
>>
>>55326421
Eh, is that really worth a whole rank?
>>
>>55326421
Why would that cost a rank? It is already an always active NP anyway. The armor is a part of him, and not just to the extent that any Servant's NP is part of them.
>>
So what is Kotomine doing in Prisma Illya? or Zouken for that matter
>>
So I'm reading the Bleach jump and the fifth squad bonus says "...you gain a weaker version of all
the other squad bonuses (1.25x)." Wouldn't that be stronger? That's 125% the base power. Is it meant to be 75%?
>>
>>55326801
I would imagine being blown up by lolis with magic beam weapons.
>>
>>55326810
I think the other bonuses give you 1.5 to whatever thing it is, so 1.25 is half of that.
>>
>>55326801
Ramen shop that makes mapo tofu
>>
>>55326810
I would imagine it is a .25 boost and which is less than the other boosts.
>>
>>55326711
You are going to want to buy that 1/16 perk in dragonball gt. All those templates and halves are going to make you godly.
>>
>>55326829
What happened to his I only feel something when people are suffering? What happened to Zouken?
>>
>>55326826
>>55326832
Ah, I thought of the boost as 1.00. But this makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>55326775
>>55326798
It's a clear buff that removes one of the weaknesses of Karna's armour and means you can wear something on top of it/it's always on.

Is it worth an entire rank? Arguably not but it is a clear buff, even if you believe it minor, and thus needs to be more expensive then the original.
>>
>>55326771
Thanks anon. I've looked at them and I can't say I'm enamored by them.
>>
>>55326711
>Elder serpent (+2 cr) -1600
I believe Coatls are too intelligent for this Template to apply to them? It requires below 5 int, and Coatls are around 17.

>Half rakshasa (+1) -1700
And this one can only be applied to Humanoids.

>Initiate of the seven fold veil class -2000
>Dragon ascendant class -2200
>Planeshifter -2400
Wait, we can buy prestige classes? I though it was only base classes.
>>
>>55326711
How'd you get to Colossal size? Coatls are only Large to Huge, right?
>>
>>55326910
What weakness? K&K has only two that I know of and I don't see how this would effect either one. It is already always on, the armor is literally a part of his body. It is mostly a skin tight bodysuit so there is no reason why he couldn't wear something on top of it.
>>
>>55326910
It's a weakness in the myth, not for Servants. It'd be extremely silly if there was an A+ NP that was just "K&K but not armor". Are you seriously saying that you could get God Hand at C-rank, just by making it into armor? No, because it's not that big of a deal, especially when Servants can call upon and demanifest NPs at will. It'd be an extraneous, minor feature in-setting, that doesn't actually do anything differently than what it's based on. It costs the same, has the same weaknesses, it just seems like an inter-jump limit. Seriously, there are, like, two Servants who wear non-NP clothing. I doubt Gae Bolg (but a technique) would be an A-rank NP.
>>
>>55326910
It's not a clear buff. You can't replicate it, improve it, or give it to others if it's not an item.
>>
>>55326706
Not an albino. Still evil. Also the repressed desires of a homonculus permanently stuck as a child despite her age.
Oh, and Justeaze's imprint. Who was too evil for Zelretch to consider giving homework to, along with the rest of her "family" and Zolgen.
>>
>>55327000
>>55326970
Elder eidolon go all the way to collossal, but it doesnt cost more in cr just gold to get them there.

Elder serpent says nothing about that?

It lists things like truenamer, irban druid, and totemist arent a few of those prestige classes?

Plus I was under the impression we could apply templates with cp regardless? I recall seeing vampire lich celestial time dragon wyrmlings at one point.
>>
>>55326618
Undertale
>>
>>55326970
Nah cp paid templates can be applied regardless which is why the jump needs a redo.
>>
>>55327044
>I doubt Gae Bolg (but a technique) would be an A-rank NP.
Gae Bolg is a technique. At least the causality reversal.
>>
>>55327098
Zelretch didn't think she was evil, he thought the grail war shit would go tits up.
>>
>>55327081
Hell isn't Richard the Lionheart's entire deal that he has Excalibur (but as a technique) as his NP?
>>
>>55327035
>>55327044
It's an armour. A separate item. It can potentially be removed or broken because of that. For Karna himself, he must remove it to gain another of his NPs.

Would God Hand be dropped a rank? Possibly. You may need a little more but having it not be an innate trait and innately always on could change it.

That said, you could argue for more additions to it to fit within that rank to make it more worth it. Like I said, it's arguable. If you have suggestions to make it fit better, I'm open to hearing. Well, it might take a bit, I actually gotta leave for a movie in 5 mins but I'll get back to the convo once I get back
>>
>>55327128
Say hi to NuBee when you you see her for me. eh?
>>
>>55326711
Looks good though you probably won't be able to interact with people what with being an unholy abomination against reality. If collossal is coming from eidolon you may want to drop it, not for gameplay but just because you could actually do stuff if you do not have it. Otherwise you are a walking mindbreak.
>>
>>55327121
Zelretch considered the founders of the grail war for his little "apprenticeship" (which turned out to be a homework assignment.)
Justeaze and Zolgen were too evil. Nagato was chosen, and given the Jeweled Sword homework assignment.
>>
>>55327100
>Elder eidolon go all the way to collossal, but it doesnt cost more in cr just gold to get them there.
...Elder Eidolon doesn't change the size. It just has different stat modification depending on the base creature's size, this is pretty common for construct/undead templates.

>Elder serpent says nothing about that?
It does say:
>"Elder serpent" is an acquired template that can be added to any snakelike animal or magical beast (referred to hereafter as the "base creature"), as long as the average Intelligence for its kind is no greater than 5.

>It lists things like truenamer, irban druid, and totemist arent a few of those prestige classes?
Not as far as I know, no. Those are all base classes, though non-standard ones.

>Plus I was under the impression we could apply templates with cp regardless? I recall seeing vampire lich celestial time dragon wyrmlings at one point.
>>55327113
>Nah cp paid templates can be applied regardless which is why the jump needs a redo.
First time I've heard of that.
>>
File: 1495498404089.jpg (37KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495498404089.jpg
37KB, 640x631px
>>55327163
>her
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>55327128
>It can potentially be removed or broken because of that.
It cannot actually, that is in fact a key point in the legend. Even the gods couldn't destroy it easily because it wasn't a mere physical object. It was made of light.

See ya later then.
>>
>>55327186
You need to reread. It wasn't that they were 'evil'.
>>
>>55327203
That I label NuBee as female? Just like I label Worm_Anon as Waifu and JusticeAnon as not-Justice.
>>
>>55327200
Not him but people have always used it for prestige classes. It neither says you can nor that you cannot. I have also seen others load up templates if they choose not to just go dragon. That has been a thing since the jump came out.
>>
File: Stop Right There.png (179KB, 657x263px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Right There.png
179KB, 657x263px
Jumpers, ever had a problematic run in with the law? When it was an actual problem and not something you could just brute force your way through. What happened?
>>
>>55327203
We all know who wears the cock in that relationship, anon. Don't be coy.
>>
>>55327200
Dragonfire adept is one of the listed classes and I thought it was a prestige class along with factotum.

And the size has (maybe) in it just for this reason.
>>
>>55327276
Doesnt help that Nubee is a trap
>>
>>55327128
Perhaps it could be included as a side benefit to increasing it's rank? If it isn't worth a rank on its own maybe just as a minor buff that is added along with the increased strength or more significant feature it gets from a rank up?

Don't really think it should be necessary but this seems like an appropriate way to do it if it is.
>>
File: Guilty.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty.gif
1MB, 640x360px
So, I noticed SB has a decent looking Generic Fantasy RPG and Generic Light Novel/ Manga / Anime jump....are we allowed to say that?
>>
>>55327416
No. We aren't allowed to say that out loud. It gets the shitposter's autism revving and I also disagree with you.
>>
>>55327416
Stop reusing that gif, and don't be a twat. If you're going to advertise for another site, just come out and say it, you feckless cunt.
>>
>>55327200
>First time I've heard of that.
Ever since the first wip version was dropped and templates were asked about the only nonos have been getting a divinity rating of 1 or more and going full punpun. When asked the maker also said that "templates are a thing you can apply" and basically gace the go ahead to be whatever the fuck you could afford.

This understandably made some people mad at the time. Not that it would ruffle any feathers today. There have been a lot of calls to redo the jump but nobody wants to step up.
>>
Did FUAnon ever post Crash Bandicoot? I think I remember him saying it would be done on either Friday or Saturday.
>>
>>55327416
>Generic Fantasy RPG

Wait a minute these races are all from Pathfinder. Is /that/ where Golarion Jump went?
>>
>>55327263
>Not him but people have always used it for prestige classes. It neither says you can nor that you cannot.
Fair point. Might have to consider taking some levels in some of those myself then... I just kinda assumed it was only base classes, since only base classes are listed in the jump.

>I have also seen others load up templates if they choose not to just go dragon. That has been a thing since the jump came out.
And loading up on templates is absolutely fine too. The five half-(thing) templates stacked and the Elder Eidolons are perfectly fine.

The issue is just that stacking templates doesn't work if the template can't actually be applied to a creature. You're buying a race in the jump, something ridiculously unlikely is fine, but something that isn't actually possible doesn't work. Can't be an Arch-Dragon if you're a Halfling, for example.

>>55327302
Nope, both also base classes.

Fair on the (maybe) though. I was just kinda confused on where you got the Colossal, and then explained that Elder Eidolon sadly doesn't do that.
>>
>>55327416
Dude if you want it here have the maker post it here. Otherwise just bringing up SB only jumps is stirring shit.
>>
If you want bullshit defense why not get Avalon? It is even more bullshit than K&K.

The Virgin K&K negates 90% of damage, can be bypassed by attacks to the inside of the user's body, and even when buffed to EX only stops 99% of damage.

The Chad Avalon stops all damage. Period. Fuck your damage. Fuck your True Magic. Avalon is True Magic. Is already EX from the start with no buffing required.
>>
>>55325544
>unperceivable xenomorphs who you only really notice because of all the burst out corpses left lying around
That's some scp shit. Speaking of which any of you guys ever make anomalies to give the Foundation something to do?
>>
File: Hmm?.gif (454KB, 400x189px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm?.gif
454KB, 400x189px
>>55327440
>feckless
>>
>>55324672
Discworld.
>>
>>55327544
I have no intentions of warranting the Foundation's more dangerous protocols. I especially have no intention of being used as yet another attempt to kill 682.

The more they leave me to my own devices, the better it is for me.
>>
>>55327472
You need to look up around the time the jump came out. Doing things like buying into race and class templates you had no business taking was pretty much the best shit at the time though this was like thread 200 or something. Entire threads of people screaming about having to give up divinity ranks to leave. But yeah you can legit take anything you want as long as you pay cp. Hell you can get all prestige classes free if you buy the 300 cp book.
>>
>>55325551
Purple is the color associated with power and royalty, because purple dye used to be really expensive.
It's also an uncommon eye color, which basically makes it shorthand for "this character is special."
See also: Drizzt Do'Urden, the Targaryens, Rose Lalonde.
>>
>>55327441
pretty sure the creator never said that you could apply invalid templates. Of course with the right order of application, there are almost no limits to what templates are valid anyway.
>>
>>55327527
Because Avalon is the magical equivalent of running away and hiding from the bad man.
>>
>>55327527
It is overall better, yeah. I'm guessing because K&K has had better feats overall, which is a little unfair because the Moon Cell is basically an excuse for Nasu to write whatever he wants happening.

Other reason I can think of might be the whole "decisive attack to the heart or brain" caveat? Which I don't think it really is, because people seem to forget it. Like when Shirou and Saber used it to survive Ea in the Fate route they were still exhausted and badly wounded after.
>>
>>55327581
You still have to find a way to meet the prc's prerequisites to get them if you have the book(of course this means that you can take prc's after leaving the jump if you can meet the requirements.)
>>
>>55327656
>I'm guessing because K&K has had better feats overall
Avalon no selled fucking Ea.
>>
>>55327623
The thing about purple eyes that people forget when they give them to characters is that only albinos ever end up with purple eyes.
>>
File: Jerbs.jpg (21KB, 490x269px) Image search: [Google]
Jerbs.jpg
21KB, 490x269px
>>55327488
>bringing up SB only jumps is stirring shit.
chan seems pretty toxic to outsiders.
>>
>>55327527
Because KnK is always-on, and Avalon needs to be activated?
>>
>>55327699
Well, one part of Avalon needs to be activated. It has a pretty strong passive component.
>>
File: 1471968894839.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1471968894839.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>55327678
>Avalon no selled fucking Ea.

Yeah, I'm still unsure how the fuck that happened
>>
>>55327711
Fair. But the part he's talking about is what needs to be activated.
>>
>>55326711
Firstly get rid of half celestial, as a couatl you are already a celestial so that is redundant. Go for something like bone creature or fireblooded, barring that get another job class as the ones you buy are easier than trying to learn them later.
>>
>>55327722
Avalon is literally the true magic of fuck anything that tries to hurt Artoria, even attacks from other dimensions get fucked. It is a conceptual fuck you similar to an Exalted PD.
>>
>>55327678
That was phrased poorly. I should have said "more visually impressive feats". I don't even disagree.

And as I was speculating, I think the no sell Ea part was vastly undercut by the fact S&S were utterly exhausted and battered from the impact. And this was F/SN era Ea, long before it was confirmed the thing could whack Beasts or one hit kill badly wounded True Demon-like beings.

Mainly thinking of how Jinako survived being erased by the Moon Cell.

>>55327722
As far as I can tell it has something to do with Ea's attack radius being an AoE instead of concentrated on the two spots Avalon apparently can't isolate properly. Also please don't bump over the image limit again with anime girls.
>>
>>55327738
I thought they were just outaiders in 3.5?
>>
>>55327756
>Also please don't bump over the image limit again with anime girls.
What kind of new faggotry is this?
>>
>>55327748
>A PD that runs off mana instead of essence.
Ok how have jumpers not been abusing this already?
>>
>>55327756
>Also please don't bump over the image limit again with anime girls.

Alright, I won't, but just because you asked nicely.

>>55327748

Yeah, but EA had been hyped as the weapon of 'fuck you all' that could destroy anything.
>>
>>55327722
It's an EX rank Noble Phantasm and defense generally beats offense. It stops any interference from the world from effecting you.

>Avalon dissipates as tiny particles into the air, and shields the wielder from all interference. No damage can be done to the wielder when a state of absolute defence is initiated.
>>
>>55327823
I have
>>
>>55327823
Aren't you unable to attack while it is up, and have to spend like 1-2 seconds to turn it on or off?
>>
>>55327831
>Yeah, but EA had been hyped as the weapon of 'fuck you all' that could destroy anything.
And Avalon is the thing that goes "Actually nah fuck that". It's an EX rank NP that makes you invincible while activated. That's some crazy bullshit.
>>55327748
>literally the true magic
No it's not. It's an effect rivaling true magic not actual true magic. Subtle difference

>>55327823
Have they not been?
Avalon is hands down one of the best NP's to have.
>>
>>55327904
Don't think so. Saber was able to jump through Ea to surprise Gilgamesh with it so it either can block and attack or is really easy to flip on and off.
>>
>>55327858
>>55327907

Avalon OP then?

Is there other NPs as powerful ?
>>
>>55327932
Jeanne's dumbass flag is really strong.
>>
>>55327220
I'm not a girl, >>55327335 nor a trap. None of you can prove anything.

By the way, what sort of fresh hell is this new captcha?
>>
>>55327932
Well it won't kill your enemies for you but in terms of defense it's pretty much the best there is.

>>55327945
Jeanne's flag is good but it has a limit to the damage it can block. Avalon does not.
>>
>>55327831
>Yeah, but EA had been hyped as the weapon of 'fuck you all' that could destroy anything.
It's really not. It can tend space and disrupt Reality Marbles, but it doesn't quite live up to that level of hype.
>>
>>55327932
Avalon, K&K, and God Hand are the most BS defensive NPs. Avalon for for active defence and the other two for passive. Also the Sacred Fig but that is a skill not an NP.

For offence you'll want a knock off of Ea.
>>
>>55327947
You are Val's waifu, all waifus are treated as girls even if they are in fact male.
>>
>>55327947
Which one did you get? I hate the one with the non existant mailbox.
>>
>>55328063
Why can't I be a husbando?

>>55328080
I'm getting a new one that loads inside the reply box and has you clicking check mark boxes for images that match the description it gives. It doesn't load very well like the older one that's pretty much the same, takes up almost the entire screen (vertically) unnecessarily and is real buggy at times.
>>
>>55328151
Val already filled that position.
>>
>>55328188
That's not the only thing she filled
>>
>>55327947
I did say that's how /I/ lable /you/. Also >>55328063 is right.

>>55328151
You could activate legacy captcha.

>Can't I be a
No, no you can't.

>>55328188
Not the only....

>>55328198
Ninjas!
>>
>>55328198
>>55328206
UwU

Obviously she filled his wicked bee heart with love!
>>
>>55328188
>>55328206
Damn you, both of you. Fine then, I'll be a waifu. But only fir her! You hear me!
>>
>>55328223
Oh yeah that too.
>>
>>55328227
Of course, your Val's waifu for laifu.

By the way, I'm totally going to be holding this over your head forever.
>>
>>55328227
>Fine then, I'll be a waifu.

This is going to the screenshot, son... daughter, whatever
>>
>>55328198
>>55328228
Nothing is being filled.

>>55328244
Revenge will be had, Worm.
>>
File: 1426866110986.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1426866110986.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>55328227
You've sealed your fate. I hope you know that.
>>
>>55324376
>options at the end of the jump are stay, go home, stay.
>wait, wut?
>>
>>55328262
>>55328271
Why am I getting ominous overtones from you guys over this?
>>
>>55327907
>No it's not

Wait, did the translators cock up a translation again? Because I distinctly remember the same sentence that says it poofs all the True Magics explicitly states Avalon itself is also a True Magic.

Same thing happened in Extella, where the dumbass ended up calling an "Anti-Planet" noble phantasm "Anti-Star" for some reason. Probably because he got too excited at seeing Nero in a metal bikini.

>>55327831
To be honest Ea's always been a big question mark. At this point we don't even know what concept it's based on, other than it exists outside of the World (as in, Gaia's laws of physics).

Originally it was named after the god who parted heaven and earth, which makes no sense when the Divine Spirits came to be after the planet not before. Unless they run with the idea in GO that some gods are actually aliens that mutated into spirits when they arrived on Earth long ago
>>
>>55328292

You're thinking too much. Just let it be.
>>
>>55328278
Mr. Bones has claimed this Jump.
Y̡̫̝̺̻̼̦ọ̸̜̼̖ͅu̢'̪̺̻͎͔͈r̘̖͖̣̱̟ͅe̠̼̗̜͔̗̠̕ ̵̜̝̳̗̳nȩ̣̦v͓̖e̢ŕ̘̺̻͇ ̳͖̻̟̩̩̟͞lea̫̬̪͢v̘̬̱͠i͔n͕̰̭͈͙̠g̩̜͍̻̟̕
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>55328263
>Worm
>>
>>55328312
How did he even get into the jumps anyway? I don't remember him having Drive access.
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (53KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>>55328329
Such is the power of Mr. Bones.
>>
>>55328329
Rollercoaster Tycoon

He's been here all along
>>
>>55328300
>At this point we don't even know what concept it's based on,

In the original myth, Gil had a sword and an axe. The sword was passed on to him by his father.

>other than it exists outside of the World (as in, Gaia's laws of physics).

Isn't that like, really powerful in nasuverse?
>>
>>55328309
I don't think I'm thinking hard enough if you're thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking.

>>55328322
Damnit! The taunting sounded just like his too. I'll need to expand to a proper list from post-it note of people that need to be revenged.
>>
>>55328300
>Wait, did the translators cock up a translation again? Because I distinctly remember the same sentence that says it poofs all the True Magics explicitly states Avalon itself is also a True Magic.
Avalon approaches true magic and is an effect equivalent to one. It's not a true magic though.

>>55328300
>Same thing happened in Extella, where the dumbass ended up calling an "Anti-Planet" noble phantasm "Anti-Star" for some reason. Probably because he got too excited at seeing Nero in a metal bikini.
Star and planet are the same word in Japanese. That ones more excusable.
>>
>>55328377
>In the original myth, Gil had a sword and an axe. The sword was passed on to him by his father.
Ea is based off the God Ea who parted heaven and earth by stabbing a sword into the foot of a god. Ea is probably that sword.

>>55328377
>Isn't that like, really powerful in nasuverse?
Ea is very powerful.
>>
>>55328378

Your thoughts are way too predictable, dear pesky bee

>>55328395
>Ea is probably that sword.

Can that shit kill gods?
>>
>>55328378
We probably attended the same school of taunting.
Hey, now you know how I feel about the whole DiSu thing! REVENGE WILL BE HAD!
>>
>>55328403
>Can that shit kill gods?
Probably. We know Vasavi Shakti can and it's of similar rank and function.
>>
>>55328355
>>55328342
He could even be in this thread right now?
>>
Fuck Hurricanes and fuck power outages, it's hard to read jumps on a cell phone.
>>
>>55328379
>Star and planet are the same word in Japanese. That ones more excusable.
Languages that don't steal/invent new words for new concepts like English does are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>55328447
I know that pain anon, hopefully power gets restored soon because the days without air conditioning were the biggest pain in the dick.
>>
>>55328403
Probably. I mean as of GO we foud out by his time "gods" were mostly rapidly diminishing material presences that need to possess human vessels to do anything substantial; the leading (unconfirmed) theory is that magical climate change was making them scoot off into another dimension.

Anyway, Gil technically CAN oneshot a badly wounded god(dess) with it. It was really weird circumstances though, because they were in virtual reality and there were like 3 thinsg working against Kiara at that point. Also Kiara isn't really a normal deity, she pretty much pulled an Asriel Dreemurr on a bunch of other digitised goddesses. Including one Beast candidate, and one with a connection to the Root.

Back in GO, Gil whacked Tiamat with Ea and all that did was knock her into the Underworld (which was so physically closer to Earth you could dig your way to it even in his era). But Tiamat was transforming into a Beast at that point, so that's not a fair comparison either.

tl;dr probably. The guy whose NP is >>55328434 soloed two whole teams of Servants, including Gil, in his side story and then used it to destroy a being that killed 80% of all life on Earth (including a lot of gods) before it could fully power up.
>>
>>55328447
Depends on the phone.

If you think that reading them is bad remember we have jumpmakers who do all their work on the cellphone.
>>
File: The Origin Story.jpg (3MB, 2022x3061px) Image search: [Google]
The Origin Story.jpg
3MB, 2022x3061px
>>55328437
Are you prepared for spooks, anon?
>>
>>55328300
Avalon likewise exists outside of the World, which is why it's such a powerful defense: While under its aegis, you're not in the World. Even in its passive state, Arturia was only partially in the world (it's why she never aged.)
>>
>>55328489
I can't imagine making a jump on a cell phone.
>>
>>55327686
Or, you know, maybe it's magic.
>>
>>55328498
Man, Avalon (the garden) is just bullshit in general.

It takes armies of Servants to make Tiamat technically not invincible anymore, and then Merlin just walks in and his C rank NP that's a manifestation of Avalon stops her tide dead in it's tracks? Makes Rule Breaker look downright sensible.
>>
>>55328447
Fuck this hurricane in particular.
I spent literally eight hours telling people we were sold out of generators and the motherfucking hurricane isn't even going to hit us. I mad
>>
>>55328551
>Selling tons of stuff
>Might get a bonus for it
>"Fuck this hurricane, I don't like being asked questions"
>>
>>55328491
No, I'm not ready at all! In fact, I've got lots more plans!
>>
>>55328570
>That spoiler
Remember the grins his 'friends' had on their faces at first? THAT is why we don't make deals with horrible abominations kids.
>>
>>55328487

Shit, this is outright insane and completely lacks any balance whatsoever.

... How would it fare against deities outside the nasuverse?
>>
File: You Are (Not) Ready.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You Are (Not) Ready.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>55328570
ARE YA' READY?!
>>
>>55328587
Oh, you don't need to remind me.
>>
File: Merlin is summoned to the warp.jpg (157KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin is summoned to the warp.jpg
157KB, 623x414px
>>55328547
Well I mean the wizard man was best friends with a clown, clowns are fucking bullshit magicians
>>
>>55328569
Please nigga, I work retail. I don't get bonuses.
Instead, I get bitched at because customers don't understand the fact that "limited supplies" means "limited fucking supplies" and that no, we don't have one hidden in the back waiting for you even though it's three pm and people were waiting in line six am yesterday and the disctrict manager is being a massive fucking cunt about how we don't have enough people on the schedule when we are EXPLICITLY TOLD how many people to schedule and that the schedule is approved a week ahead of time by her and goddamn it I'm too sober for this shit
>>
>>55328547
It's mostly because Merlins C-rank is the exact right tool for the job. He makes anywhere he walks into a utopia of flowers which stops it from being hell. Tiamat's power gets hard countered by that.

In Nasu fights compatibility is a huge deal.
>>
>>55328411
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world a waifu?
>>
>>55328644
Just as planned.
>>
>>55328619
>student_loans.jpg
>>
>>55328551
>Hurricane comes
>Everything is closed
>Died down enough that there isn't too much to worry about
>Looks like two days of relaxing and getting some work done
>Suddenly a transformer explodes
>Power gonna be out for two days
Two days of sitting in the dark with no sun due to the storm followed by panicked working in desperate hope to get shit done on time.
>>
>>55328619
Wasn't someone making a jump of that?
>>
>>55328619
Facilier jump?
>>
>>55328593
Really, really depends on the deity desu. I'm reasonably sure it would wipe the Greek pantheon and most of the Norse one-barring Thor (Mjolnir is bullshit, also destiny hax), Odin (Grugnir killed a being that became the multiverse, and is therefore absurdly better than it's Fate version) and Loki's kids (because they're too big).
>>
>>55328674
Heavens was, but I think he dropped it.
>>
>>55328639
I thought they eloped instead of just being best friends, that or someone told me a big fib.

>>55328673
It'll be okay anon, just ration your food wisely, cook things before they go to bed using a camp stove or fire, disaster relief is already working hard to return things back to normal.
>>
>>55328639
Clowns are sorcerers. They get their magic from being unholy fiendblooded abominations.
>>
>>55328708
I think it depends on interpretation, I think I told you that one when I learned about that interpretation. I'm more or less just covering my ass

Merlin honking that clown ass everyday is however the more hilarious interpretation that I hope Nasu recognizes one day
>>
>>55328686
>Greek pantheon
>He doesn't know that Zeus was throwing hundreds of mountains at a time during the titanomachy
>>
>>55328689
Oh yeah he's on hiatus. Did anyone else take it up? Will anyone else? Hey, little bee >>55328708 as the first jumpmaker I saw, how'd you like to make a deal?
>>
>>55323812
...Sort of? ReSTAT can change how it looks, but not really the base mechanics or the actual powers.
>>
>>55328725
Merlin and the Genderbent Clown Knight of the Round Table. It almost sounds like a Harry Potter book.

>>55328740
What?
>>
>>55328643
>right tool for the job
This right here is what any conceptual conflict boils down to: Who has the most powerful and applicable concept for the situation. Nothing trumps Rule Breaker if you're trying to cancel a magically enforced agreement, contract or binding.
Avalon is a utopia that is not "here." As such, no matter what you try to do, it won't do anything to "there."

Hell, even Unlimited Blade Works is unparalleled in an aspect: Nothing has more swords than Emiya's soul. Even if he had only ever recorded one sword, he still has more of them than you do.
>>
>>55328779
He's asking if you'd be willing to make a Princess and the Frog jump, since Heavens dropped it.
>>
>>55328807
Ah, sorry, I haven't even watched the movie and my plate is full.
>>
>>55328779
>It almost sounds like a Harry Potter book

Except somehow better written and with less plotholes.
>>
Are there any perks that let you summon copies of friends from previous jumps to help you in battle?
>>
>>55328779
>Merlin and the Genderbent Clown Knight of the Round Table.
For some reason, now I want to collect every one of the Knights.
Then jump to HP and import them all... Into Hufflepuff (because loyalty.)
Then I can sit back, sip some wine, and watch the shenanigans.
>>
>>55328740
Nocturne is still stonewalling me on inspiration, so I might be able to do something with it, depending on if I get some free time and inspiration for it. This is just a tentative claim though, nothing definite. I do want to get Nocturne done, even if writer's block is kicking my ass right now.
>>
>>55328860
>Implying all of the Knights are loyal
Please, each Knight goes into the appropriate house. Kay goes into Slytherin for example.
>>
>>55328835
>>55328860
>>55328779
Why does it seem all the deviants wind up coming out in harry potter? do they all get "wands"?
>>
>>55328898
>deviants
I don't know how you got deviance from wanting to watch the HP plot implode in the face of the Knights of the Round Table.
>>
File: 1504872302540.jpg (243KB, 770x910px) Image search: [Google]
1504872302540.jpg
243KB, 770x910px
>>55328898
Everyone has a wand anon, some are just more special than others.

Who has the pop the cherry pic?
>>
File: Pop that cherry.png (282KB, 1080x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Pop that cherry.png
282KB, 1080x1728px
>>55328932
>>
>>55328860
Sounds like someone is getting a chain concept developing in their head.

>>55328898
To impress the lady of the pond, helicopter wand?
>>
>>55328898
Puberty's burgeoning sexuality and magic is a wacky combination.

Remember to lace your waifu's bra with swelling solution.
>>
File: 1504912134188.jpg (2MB, 4086x5927px) Image search: [Google]
1504912134188.jpg
2MB, 4086x5927px
>>55328928
Genderbent clowns for 1.

>>55328932
Not me. But I have anime butts.
>>
>>55328961
>>55328950
>>55328948
>>55328939
You guys are the best.
>>
>>55328932
We need an Amagi Brilliant Park jump, and I would make it if I didn't have other jumps to do and I wasn't the slowest jumpmaker
>>
File: A cute Tiger.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A cute Tiger.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55328972
You're welcome anon.
Have a cute tiger.
>>
>>55328981
I claimed it, don't worry.
>>
>>55328992
Love ya Nika, Are you gonna include a drawback about what happens in the LN?
>>
File: Sapp.gif (350KB, 498x316px) Image search: [Google]
Sapp.gif
350KB, 498x316px
>>55328950
>Remember to lace your waifu's bra with swelling solution.
+10 points to anon
>>
>>55328950
Remember engorgioworks on specific body parts as well as entire creatures, you can alter the sixe of your package at will.
>>
>>55329072
If you have a unicorn wand and try to cast lewd spells, it will explode.
>>
>>55329072
Probably only temporary though
>>
>>55329126
>Explode
Lewd

Legacy Captcha dropped my street name, I'm scared.
>>
>>55329126
Lies. Unicorn wands only care about Dark Magic, not Lewd Magic.
>>
>>55329006
I'm searching for a way to read the Light Novels online right now, sorry.
>>
>>55328992
Will there be an option to replace Kaine?
>>
>>55329152
What if Dark Magic is my fetish?

>Kinkshamed by your wand
>>
>>55329126
>>55329152
The girls WILL mock you about the weakness of your wand, though.
>>
>>55329165
>Wanting to be Kanye West
>>
>>55329193
I'm absolutely positive that's someone's fetish.
>>
File: 1473887479463.jpg (648KB, 1120x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473887479463.jpg
648KB, 1120x1000px
>>55328961
>But I have anime butts.

... Are you trying to provoke me with that pic?
>>
>>55329162
I believe there are no translations, the only information I know are from an anon who gave some summary. The drawback is based on (spoiler) One of the fairies comes from the future and tells Kaine that if he keeps running the park as it is, visitors will slowly stop coming and Sento and Kaine will overwork themselves causing Sento to die. Kaine basically has to ensure the Amagi parks become something that can be successful after he is gone like the Disney parks. Also, Sento and Kaine almost had sex before being interrupted.Info may be a little off since I haven't seen that post in a long time, there may even be translations now, but I dunno.
>>
I wonder what HP wizards would think of a wand made of Szoreny's silver wood with a firmin needle as a core.
>>
>>55329243
>Not using Vitriol as a core
>>
>>55329243
They'd think your wand is made out of glass.
>>
*Jumps Fire Emblem Tellius as Senator*

>Gets attacked by Zelgius with the Black Knight drawback
Oh dear, General. It's treason then.

>After usurping the Senate and being accused of defying the Senate.
Oh, Duke Lekhain. I AM the Senate!

Reminder that you can circumvent 90% of Radiant Dawn's plot by cosplaying as Palpatine, and the world would be generally better for it.
>>
File: javert in a fish tank.gif (7MB, 414x348px) Image search: [Google]
javert in a fish tank.gif
7MB, 414x348px
Jumps for being a fish-person? So far I've got:

>Aquaria (most of them)
>One Piece (Mermaid, Fishman)
>SBURB (Troll Highblood w/ Sea Dweller)
>Lovecraft (Deep One)
>Wadanohara (Again, pretty much everyone)
>Neopets (Koi, Jetsam, Maraquan anything)
>WoW (when update drops, we'll get Naga, Murloc, and Jinyu)
>King Arthur (Half-Mermaid)
>Splatoon (Seafolk, most people would count Inklings and Octarians but those can't swim in water)

Am I missing any?
>>
>>55329193
Cheerywood, Dragoncore, 15 inches, inflexible
It gets all the witches.
>>
>>55329331
Wadanohara And The Great Blue Sea.
>>
>>55329243
Speaking of wood, Jurai royal tree + Origin Growth Accelerant. How bad an idea is this?
>>
>>55329349
That's on there.

>>Wadanohara (Again, pretty much everyone)
>>
>>55329331
Universal Monsters (be the Creature from the Black Lagoon)

Dagonian race from Skull girls

Merman demon race from Kamen Rider Heisei part 7

Psiciss Volan race in Ben 10
>>
>>55329331
Dota 2?
>>
>>55329353
Didn't see it, sorry.
>>
>>55329251
Vitriol isn't aspected. Better to use a firmin for that Ebon Dragon resonance, so my "You're a dick, Harry" spells can be more effective.
>>
Anyone have any idea what to call a creature with Light, Dark, and Void elements? I want to say chaos but that seems like it would only cover light and dark.

Inb4 Abomination and variants
>>
>>55329384
Jumper
>>
>>55329368
Fair point, I always think it's Malfeas aspected since he created it. Still use something Malfeas aspected.
>>
>>55329384
Evening Beasts? Eclipses? Deep Cosmics?
>>
>>55329384
Space
>>
>>55329384
Spacer, Etheric, Outer Celestial
>>
>>55329384
Guardian
>>
>>55329384
Waifu
>>
>>55329384
I'd say Cosmic Twilight, personally.
>>
>>55329356
>>55329359
Thanks! Let me know if you find any more. I just remembered Narnia's Demi-Human option also mentions mermaids, so that helps deciding which order to do all of these in.
>>
>>55329478
There's a mermaid/ half-mermaid option in Valkyrie profile
>>
>>55329384
>a creature with Light, Dark, and Void elements

A Lawyer.
>>
>>55329384
Any more information about the creature?
What does it look like?
>>
>>55329498
>Lawyers
>Light
Pick one and only one
>>
>>55329512
The light is alcohol.
>>
File: Lucemon Child Toy.jpg (76KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon Child Toy.jpg
76KB, 601x600px
>>55329508
Im just running with what an anon suggested for my Generic Isekai build as an elemental orb and want to say this is their final evolution, mainly thinking of having them look like an angel of sorts.
>>
File: Objection.gif (301KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
Objection.gif
301KB, 700x300px
>>55329512
The existence of heroic defense attorneys renders your false dichotomy moot.
>>
>>55329329
Do it. Kill them.
>>
>>55329548
Nope, they are just as evil as normal attorneys
In fact most defense attorneys are more evil than prosecutors.
>>
>>55329512
>>55329498
>>55329384
It's true tho
>>
>>55329569
The word "heroic" appears to be the qualifier here. Anon may, in fact, be speaking of Wright himself and assuming that a similar individual exists in our reality.
>>
>>55329222
Sounds like an excellent suggestion. Consider it a drawback.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (106KB, 981x825px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
106KB, 981x825px
>>55329585
>pic
>>
File: my FATHER DIED.jpg (196KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
my FATHER DIED.jpg
196KB, 777x1200px
>>55329329
As long as you don't kill all the Laguz I feel this is a solid plan.
>>
>>55329628
Brilliance, damnit.
>>
File: That's right, I'm crazy.png (26KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
That's right, I'm crazy.png
26KB, 280x200px
>>55329656
>>
>>55329656
Isn't that from Devil Man, or am I misremembering?
>>
>>55329525
>The light is alcohol.

Yes. This guy gets the joke.
>>
>>55329547
Are we talking angel as in 'human with wings', or 'flying fiery wheels covered in eyes'?

Either way I'm thinking maybe something involving Primordial?
Light, Dark, and Void are all very basic concepts.
Like, 'In the beginning,' basic.

Primordial Mote?
>>
Wip for Baka to Test to shoukanjuu.
Because I remembered I had this around.
Any help is appreciated.
>>
File: it-trailer.png (118KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
it-trailer.png
118KB, 670x377px
Right, back. Saw IT. Was actually pretty good. Not perfect but I liked it better then the original movies and Pennywise was damn good.

Anyway. Kavacha and Kundalalalala. Had a think on it and having it be innate to the body without needing more ranks is fine, so long as it retains the internal attack weakness and loses the ability to to be given to other people.
>>
>>55329893
Did it have the sex?
>>
>>55329893

The Georgie deal made me a little sad. Mostly because it made me remember my own little brother.
>>
>>55329908
It did not, in fact, do it.

>>55329927
Sorry to hear.
>>
>>55329956
>Sorry to hear.

Oh no. He's still alive and well. I called him today.
>>
>>55329971
Man, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55329993

Sorry, not my intention to pull a bait-and-switch. I should worded that better.
>>
File: 1504195046424.png (50KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504195046424.png
50KB, 293x270px
>>55329993
>>
>>55329993
Pretty sure he just meant that Georgie reminded him of his brother, so seeing him die a brutal death hurt.
>>
>>55329993
He played you like a damned fiddle
>>
>>55330035
Kaz go and stay go.
>>
>>55329993
I think he was saying it made him think about his own brother in that way, which made him sad/protective. Since English is like his 4th language though, he slightly flubbed the minor nuance in the simple statement instead of a genuine attempt to garner false sympathy.
>>
>>55330055
Literally who
>>
>>55330065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
>>
File: 1469715623190.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469715623190.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
>>55330035
>>
>>55330029
>>55330064

What they said.
>>
>>55330101
Sorry then. Thought you were making some kinda fucked up joke there.
>>
File: 1504685285189.jpg (258KB, 1000x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1504685285189.jpg
258KB, 1000x1690px
>>55330108

Nah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I should pick my words better.

Have a cute anime girl to make up for it.
>>
>>55323328

I was looking at that jumpchain, and I saw a few wierd things.

>Ban on custom essence 6+ charms, this extends to podded companions and those whom are celestial tier are capped at essence 5.

Why are celestial exalts capped at essence 5?

>Perfect effect charms are not literally omnipotent and powerful magic/conceptual abilities from other settings could plausibly outpower or match it. (Thank you Anon)

Why is this rule here? It makes so sense.
>>
>>55330138
Okay, I have to know.
How big is your cute anime girl folder?
>>
>>55330160

>Why is this rule here? It makes so sense.

I made a typo, I meant it makes no sense.
>>
>>55330168

All my anime images are around 1.2 gb. Including wallpapers and reaction images.
>>
>>55330171
Makes sense to me. Why do Exalted setting mechanics trump all other settings?
>>
What are some low-danger jumps that are higher power than street level?
>>
>>55330160
>Why are celestial exalts capped at essence 5?
Celestial Exalted are not capped at Essence 5, their custom charms that they can develop are capped at Essence 5.

>Why is this rule here? It makes so sense.
Perfect Effects don't have the support of the Shinma outside of Creation, and the powerful magic/conceptual abilities spoken of are things that themselves would be considered a Perfect in their own right, such as teleporting eight hundred kilometers away counting as a perfect dodge. It's just a thing so the Exalted system doesn't stomp all over the Out of Context stuff that a Jumper brings forward.
>>
>>55324052
Huh. Well whaddya know.

Sorry for taking so long to respond to you, man. Had to deal with work.
>>
>>55330184
You wouldn't happen to have all this stored in a mega folder would you?
>>
Hmm quick question regarding Tsukihime, a while back someone mentioned how if you choose Dead Apostle after the jump you would still need to drink blood, is this true?
>>
>>55329893
Georgie must have been a dumb kind. At his age if I had seen that face I'd be halfway home.

Sewer + Stranger dressed like a clown = Nope!^9
>>
>>55330296
What's the point of capping Custom Charms at E5 when one of the most powerful effects in the setting can be matched by mere teleportation?
>>
>>55330416

No, sorry.
>>
File: evo_mermaid.png (14KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
evo_mermaid.png
14KB, 256x224px
>>55329331
Peter Pan lets you be a Mermaid as one of the origins.

E.V.O. doesn't *specify* you to be a mermaid, but that is a thing you can do in the game, so you should be able to replicate that process in-jump.
>>
>>55330444
But muh boat. MUH BOTE.

That projector scene tho
>>
>>55330447
Dunno.
>>
>>55330473

For some reason I found the son of the policeman and his band of metrosexual friends quite funny
>>
>>55330489
Careful. You might trigger the Nazi.
>>
>>55330489
While the main bully was scary enough, I couldn't stop giggling because the black haired one looked so much like Young Keanu/Ted from Bill and Ted.
>>
File: IMG_0880.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.gif
2MB, 450x253px
What would be a quirk Marriage of Permeation & Hardening be like?
>>
>>55330500

Huh?
Please explain

>>55330508

I'm sure I saw the blondie in a gay magazine or someone close enough
>>
File: Run Bitch!.gif (1MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
Run Bitch!.gif
1MB, 500x272px
>>55330473
In the immortal words of Mr. Shorty Meeks "RUN BITCH, RUN!!!"
>>
>>55329585
> pic

The weird thing is that the sci-fi version of that novel actually exists.
>>
How often does the press annoy you when you are the president/minister/king/chief/etc?

I think CNN might have to start looking through dictionary soon for headline.

9am: Irma Socks Florida
2pm: Irma Lashes Florida
9pm: Irma Whips Florida
>>
File: LAUGHING AND THEN ANGER.gif (2MB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING AND THEN ANGER.gif
2MB, 540x401px
>>55330584
Do you know how annoying it is to have hoards of photographers following you everywhere when you just want to go on a date? And then there's the shitty ones that spin every single action you do as the worst thing ever and then you get this so called "expert" reaching for a reason to justify getting mad at you over this one teensy little thing that doesn't matter?
>>
>>55330599
And it would so easy to melt their brains with your mind....
>>
>>55330584
>>55330599
>having freedom of press
>not crushing all independent news groups so that only your followers tell the news
It's the only way make sure there is mostly accurate news that just so happens to be oh so slightly in favour of you.
>>
>>55330637
>freedom of press
Makes it easier to locate enemies of the empire
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.