[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 46

File: Tomb of Annihilation.jpg (484KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of Annihilation.jpg
484KB, 1920x1080px
D&D 5th Ed. General Discussion

>Unearthed Arcana: Three-Pillar Experience
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Alternate Trove:
https://dnd.rem.uz/5e%20D%26D%20Books/

>Resources Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous thread:
>>55312433

Is resurrection magic common in your setting?
>>
>>55321048
No. Necromancy is forbidden.
>>
File: stephen-oakley-hivemind.jpg (636KB, 1920x2087px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-oakley-hivemind.jpg
636KB, 1920x2087px
>>55319094
Generally yeah, but I'd take it on a case by case basis. Which Dark Power are you thinking of playing?
>>
>>55321048
You're technically not even allowed to have magic items according to the king. His soldiers are.

I'm too busy being a pirate to care about what he says.
>>
Alright lads, are you ready for the expanded trinkets list UA?
>>
>>55321127
I'm ready to read up on what Mearls had for lunch that day.
>>
File: Kanto Bestiary 1-9.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto Bestiary 1-9.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Hey /tg/, I'm currently undertaking a project to try and flex my lore skills and practice making monsters, ideally mechanically interesting ones. Could I trouble you for feedback on what I have so far?

And yes, I'm aware of the other Pokedex some dude from Reddit made. It's neat but it's kind of sloppy and I don't think its marriage between Pokemon abilities and DND mechanics is as elegant or interesting as it could be. It's also really barebones and I'm trying to go beyond.
>>
>>55321093
I feel like GOO and Dark Powers are completely different if not opposite.

A GOO has no idea you exist, they don't care about you; they CAN'T care about you. That's the whole point of Lovecraftian beings.

The dark powers, on the other hands, know you exist. They know everyone and everything that goes on within ravenloft and they do care. They care about creating a living nightmare for you, or corrupting you irreparably.
>>
File: Vampire_mm5e.jpg (44KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_mm5e.jpg
44KB, 346x500px
Posted about this a couple threads ago:

I'm gonna' DM a game in a couple months and I'm setting some stuff up early. I told one of the players I'd homebrew a vampire race for him to play as.

Everything replaces his "chosen" race.

Ability Score Increase
Your Constitution, Strength, and Dexterity increase by 1.

Vampires do not age, but they remain at the stage of development they were in life.

Alignment
True Vampires tend toward Lawful Evil, but there have been cases of reluctant undead maintaining a Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral alignment.

Size
Vampires keep the size of their base race.

Speed
30ft.

Darkvision
Accustomed to prowling the night and living within dark castles, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 120 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Languages
Vampires speak the languages they knew in life. (See base race.)

Undead Nature
You do not need to breathe air, eat food, or drink water. But you must drink a bloodmeal once per day. This can be accomplished by seeking out a mark during a long rest.
Similar to elves, you do not need a full 8 hours of sleep, but may sleep for 4 hours and go out to feed for 4 hours. If you are away from civilization, you may still attempt to find someone to feed on – the DM will determine if you are able. You may also use your Bite attack to feed on humanoid enemies while in a dungeon.
If you fail to find a bloodmeal, you will gain one level of exhaustion per day. Additionally, you may not be healed by any means that has no effect on undead.

Cont. in next post.
>>
File: dan ashcroft.gif (419KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
dan ashcroft.gif
419KB, 500x260px
>>55321169
>lore skills
>pokemon
>>
>>55321189

Chained to the Grave
Every vampire remains bound to its coffin, crypt, or grave site, where it must rest by day. (Or by night if you are trying hard to blend in with a group of adventurers.) If a vampire didn't receive a formal burial, it must lie beneath a foot of earth at the place of its transition to undeath. A vampire can move its place of burial by transporting its coffin or a significant amount of grave dirt to another location. Some vampires set up multiple resting places this way.
As a traveling vampire, you have placed some of your original grave soil into a pouch that you wear on your hip – so that you may sprinkle it onto your bed each night and collect it again when you awake. If you become separated from this dirt you will be unable to rest and will gain one level of exhaustion per day. (This can stack with the penalty for not drinking a bloodmeal.)
You also cast no shadow and have no reflection.

Damage Resistances/Weaknesses
You are resistant to Necrotic damage.
You are vulnerable to Radiant damage. (Damage from direct sunlight does not double.)
When you receive any amount of Fire damage, you take an additional 1d4 damage.

Unnatural Regeneration
When you are shrouded in darkness at the start of your turn, you regain hit points equal to your Constitution Modifier. This effect is canceled by being in indirect sunlight, running water, or having taken Radiant damage since your last turn. (Note: When outside on a sunny day, wearing a cowl turns direct sunlight into indirect sunlight. When outside on a cloudy day, a cowl turns indirect sunlight to darkness.)

Sunlight Hypersensitivity
When you begin your turn in direct sunlight, you take 1d4 radiant damage. You also have disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks.

Wicked Wetness
You take 1d6 Acid damage if you end your turn while in running water. Holy water can also trigger this effect.

Cont. in next post.
>>
>>55321199

I never said it was anything complex; part of the fun for myself is extrapolating their canon "lore" to the broader, more generic fantasy world of D&D.
>>
>>55321208

Stake Through the Heart
If a piercing weapon made of wood is driven through your heart while you are resting upon your grave soil, you are paralyzed until the stake is removed.

Forbiddance
You cannot enter a residence without an invitation from the occupants. (A business's OPEN sign counts.)

Spider Climb
You can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check. Climbing speed uses walking speed. Both hands must be free.

Frenzied Bloodlust
Starting at Level 3, if blood is shed in an enclosed space around you (in a room / cave / dungeon chamber) then you must succeed a Constitution Saving Throw or enter a state of Frenzy. When frenzied, you lose control and will move and perform a melee attack against the nearest unit (friend or enemy). You may repeat the saving throw at the start of each turn. Once you overcome your frenzy, you will not frenzy again until you've completed a short rest.

Unarmed Strike (Vampire form only.)
Melee Weapon Attack: +(DEX + Proficiency) to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 1d8 + Proficiency bludgeoning damage.

Bite (Vampire or bat form only.)
Melee Weapon Attack: +(DEX + Proficiency) to hit, reach 5 ft., one willing creature, or a creature that is grappled by the vampire, incapacitated, or restrained. Hit: 1d6 piercing damage plus 3d6 Necrotic damage. You regain hit points equal to the amount of Necrotic damage dealt. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0. A humanoid slain in this way and then buried in the ground rises the following night as a vampire spawn under the vampire's control. (Bite counts as acquiring a bloodmeal.)

Cont. in next post.
>>
>>55321189
>>55321208
>>55321229
This is an absurd amount of abilities for a fucking race. You should just stop because it's clear you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>55321229

Vampiric Charm
At Level 3, once per short rest you may attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range. It must make a Wisdom saving throw, and does so with advantage if you or your companions are fighting it. If it fails it is charmed by you until the spell ends or until you or your companions do something harmful to it. The charmed creature regards you as a friendly acquaintance. When the spell ends it knows it has been charmed. Use your Charisma stat to set the DC.
Casting time 1 action Range: 30ft. Components: V,S Duration 1 hour

Shapechanger
At Level 5, if you are not in indirect sunlight or running water, you may use your action to polymorph into a Tiny Bat or a Medium Cloud of Mist, or back into your true form. While in bat form, you can't speak, your walking speed is 5 feet, and you have a flying speed of 30 feet. Your statistics, other than your size and speed, are unchanged. Anything you are wearing transforms with you, but nothing you are carrying does. (Held weapons are dropped, sheathed weapons are safe.) You revert to your true form if you die.
While in mist form, you can't take any actions, speak, or manipulate objects. You are weightless, have a flying speed of 20 feet, can hover, and can enter a hostile creature's space and stop there. In addition, if air can pass through a space, the mist can do so without squeezing, and you can't pass through water. You have advantage on Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution saving throws, and you are immune to all nonmagical damage, except the damage you take from sunlight. Magical damage is doubled.

Children of the Night
At Level 10, once per long rest you may use an action to magically call 1d4 swarms of bats or rats, provided that the sun isn't up. While outdoors, you can call 2d6 wolves instead. The called creatures arrive in 1d4 rounds, acting as your allies and obeying your spoken commands. The beasts remain for 1 hour, until you die, or until you dismiss them as a bonus action.
>>
Anyone seen Green Ronin' book of the righteous? Wanted to know if it is worth 24 bucks.
>>
>>55321169
>Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 80/120 ft.,
>>
>>55321250

The only reason I made it so that wearing a cowl prevents the radiant damage and disadvantage rolls in sunlight is because I don't want this to turn into the party always deciding to wait until nighttime to do everything just for one member.

Though I am considering putting the disadvantage on ability checks back.
>>
Has anyone made a list (homebrew or not) of weapon & armor durability AC and HP?
>>
>>55321208
>When you receive any amount of Fire damage, you take an additional 1d4 damage.
Just make it vulnerability.

>Unnatural Regeneration
Still completely overpowered.
>>
>>55321278
Nothing from Green Ronin is worth money.

Although they contract out for half decent art.
>>
How do you feel about magic weapons that require a certain act or ritual to take place before their powers are awakened?
>>
>>55321316

I think you're right about the Fire vulnerability.

How about the regen is half their CON modifier? Maybe it only triggers when they're below half health?
>>
>>55321334
It's a nice storytelling trope, and with a half competent GM players should enjoy it.
>>
>>55321295
Unnatural Regeneration is just silly. Compare this to a level 1 human - the human would stand no chance at all. 5e tries to be a balanced system and this just isn't.
>>
>>55321250
>>55321249 is right. That's a ludicrous amount of stuff for a race. This isn't how the game functions.
>>
File: red_dragon_by_caiomm-d599wlf.jpg (428KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
red_dragon_by_caiomm-d599wlf.jpg
428KB, 1600x1132px
>>55321048
Getting ready to DM but we have a new player in the group and his character concept might be a red flag for me as a new DM. He wants to play as an exiled Prince which sounds ok except for the fact his dad was a red dragon that raped his mom the queen in his human form. Now the Prince is half dragon and can assume his true form as an adult red dragon. Should I just outlaw this? I wouldn't know how to balance the party when one member can become a dragon.
>>
>>55321334
In my experience, players go crazy for that shit.

Just make sure it's actually cool and not just some ridiculous busy work.
>>
>>55321189
>>55321208
>>55321229
>>55321250
This is incredibly bloated and overpowered
>>
>>55321382
>Adult red dragon
What level is your party?
>>
>>55321382
>Now the Prince is half dragon and can assume his true form as an adult red dragon

Abort, Abort, Abort.

The Half-Dragon stuff is fine, if not massively cliche, but being able to transform into a dragon makes literally no sense and would be completely busted. Let me guess, level 1 character too?
>>
>>55321382
If this is an online game, drop the player.
If this is an in-person game and you aren't friends with him, drop the player.
If he's a friend...
No. Just tell him "no."
>Exiled prince
Absolutely not. He WILL try to leverage it for authority. A player shouldn't START with that type of authority.
>Transform into dragon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAONE
>>
Has anyone scanned Tomb of Annihilation yet?
>>
>>55321358
How about none at all
>>
File: 1452842033984.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1452842033984.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
>>55321189
You didn't notice anything wrong with your "race" when you couldn't even fit it in one fucking post?
>>
>>55321382
Have him play a normal human that can unlock the half-dragon part of his heritage (fire resistance, red dragon wyrmling fire breath on a recharge) as a feat.
>>
Any Britbongs around Lancaster area looking for a group and/or with an established group looking for members?
>>
File: Breathoffire2_box.jpg (204KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Breathoffire2_box.jpg
204KB, 500x347px
>>55321382
>>
>>55321358
MAYBE below half-health, AND at half-con.
Even better: don't have it at all. If you really want the regenerating flavor, have him regain all his hit dice on a long rest.
The whole concept is a walking, talking balance problem.
>>
>>55321382
Tell him to play a regular red dragonborn
>>
>>55321423
>Absolutely not. He WILL try to leverage it for authority. A player shouldn't START with that type of authority.

This isn't *that* bad, because realistically as long as they take the Noble background and they're truly a disgraced exiled prince, then whatever leverage they can gain wouldn't be anything more than the Noble feature grants you to begin with.

The rest is a gigantic fucking hot mess and Anon is way too green of a DM to allow for homebrews like this if he can't spot the issue from a mile away.
>>
>>55321189
>>55321208
>>55321229
>>55321250
Holy fucking shit, you absolute sperg. You were told EXACTLY how to not make this "race" fucking retarded last time you posted this and you still went ahead and stuffed your head directly up your asshole. Go back to the earlier thread and do exactly as you were told AND NO MORE!
>>
>>55321452
The Half Dragon template isn't too absurd on a regular human (Not Vuman)
>>
>>55321430

I don't really see how having a lot of information to the race is a bad thing beyond "no one will be able to remember all that."

90% of it is basic vampire tropes. Can't go into a building without an invitation. Takes extra damage from holy sources. Can climb on walls. Etc.

I get that it's a lot, but I thought it would be fun to roleplay around as long as it was balanced in the end.
>>
File: Tomb of Annihilation (1-11).pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of Annihilation (1-11).pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>55321425
Yeah, here you go.
>>
File: badass.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
badass.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>55321492
I honestly felt bad because I became 95% sure I was just failing for bait. Now I feel bad because someone like this actually exists.
>>
>>55321411
New campaign so every one is at one
>>55321415
>>55321423
In person game and new guy is a friend of a friend haven't met in person yet. I don't want to boot him before meeting him though
>>55321432
I will see if he agrees to this compromise. I doubt it though he seemed set on being a dragon
>>
>>55321432
Shut up. He obviously shouldn't be playing at all, but if he has to he should be a dragonborn.
>>
>>55321470
There's a world of difference between "noble" and "royal." Even if the character is """exiled,""" he's going to want to claim his birthright at some point. This might work for very specific groups and very specific players. Considering the rest of what that player wants, he's not one of them.

>>55321499
I cannot express my sheer amazement that this wasn't the cat girl pdf.
>>
>>55321382
Tell him that it's fine as long as he plays a Wizard and transforms into his true form by casting True Polymorph.
>>
>>55321527
>In person game and new guy is a friend of a friend haven't met in person yet. I don't want to boot him before meeting him though
In that case, you need to talk to him and explain what sort of game D&D is. It's not a game about playing monsters. It's a game about playing an adventurer from a relatively normal "person" species, and accomplishing things while growing in personal power through training and experience.
If that's not the sort of game he wants to play, then he shouldn't play D&D.
>>
>>55321499
>1115 pages

wot?
>>
>>55321189
Holy fuck this huge list of abilities is more along the lines of a whole fucking class not just a race.
>>
>>55321580
I thought the same thing too, but it's really large print compared to a normal book. It would probably be a 350~ page book if it was formatted normally.
>>
File: orc_dog_by_grey_seagull-d70gy1o.jpg (304KB, 1000x851px) Image search: [Google]
orc_dog_by_grey_seagull-d70gy1o.jpg
304KB, 1000x851px
I'm having trouble with adventure pacing, never quite sure how much I need to throw at my players to keep them excited or at least focused.

Working on a big plot idea now and I'm afraid I have to convert and homebrew a lot of stuff. How common and acceptable is homebrew material to 5e?
>>
>>55321382
My DM put up with my bullshit and allowed this for a character with a actually similar setup: Character can use Polymorph on himself to transform into a dragon that is equal to lv./CR and each time he does so he gains exhaustion equal to the stage; Wyrmling = 1, Young = 2, etc..

Furthermore, since I'm using Polymorph which is concentration, every time I take a hit I have to roll a Con saving throw to keep the form.
>>
>>55321488
Yeah I was gonna say this, let him be a half-dragon, sure. But being able to turn into a dragon, or thinking that being related to a dragon is going to help him at all, is laughable.
>>
>>55321499
Fuck off
>>
>>55321631
To be specific he gains exhaustion after turning back to normal, not when in dragon form.
>>
So artificer 1 rogue X is better than regular artificer right?
>>
>>55321632
>>55321488
>>55321382

It seems a half-dragon dragon blooded sorcerer is what this young child is looking for. He'll even get to polymorph into a young dragon later on.
>>
>>55321623
>How common and acceptable is homebrew material to 5e?
Very, just make extra sure it doesn't outclass official things.
>>
>>55321250
Or just give them the abilities from the "player characters as vampires" box in the MM.
Or preferably, don't let PCs be vampires cause it's busted.
>>
is there a good resource which shows all the races from every official book somewhere? i have them all in separate books but it would save some time as i'm building characters
the same for classes and subclasses would be nice as well
>>
>>55321189
>>55321208
>>55321229
>>55321250
Go back to pf, this does not belong in 5e and is nowhere close to balanced.
Also this man is correct >>55321472, you obviously know fuck all about balance so do as you were told exactly a few threads ago.
>>
>>55321780
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html
>>
>>55321780
>>5etools:
>https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html
>>
>>55321790
perfect, thank you friend
>>
Have you guys noticed that Wizards seems to be doing the same setting theme for D&D and Magic? They did that with Strahd/Innistrad as well.
>>
>watch D&D shows like Critical Role or Acquisitions Inc.
>there are stories and memorable NPCs
>there are clearly defined goals with things at stake
>lots of in-character talking

>join a campaign on Roll20
>there's virtually no story, just one fight after another
>the group's motivation for the current destination is...to...get loot and sell it for money I guess?
>hardly anyone speaks in-character ever and being the only one to do that would be embarrassing
>GM doesn't speak as NPCs
>D&D isn't like muh action RPGs where you constantly get slightly better equipment so there's no motivation there
>D&D isn't like RPG vidya with complex skill trees so there's no motivation there

Maybe this isn't for me.
>>
>>55321680
Artificer 2 seems like a smarter dip for rogues.

That aside... I dunno. Depends what you wanna do as an artificer.
>>
>>55321845
Your DM was shit.
>>
>>55321845
because there's a difference between professional voice actors/media personalities and generic autists that play dnd
that doesn't mean you cant find groups that are more rp heavy, but the majority aren't anywhere close to shows like critical role
>>
>>55321783
Never played Pathfinder, friend.

I posted it here because I was hoping for better advice than "fuck you, it's unbalanced."

I understand that it's busted, but I'm here trying to fix it.
I made it vulnerable to fire damage and changed the regen to half-Con modifier, and only when a half-health, and it's still only at night or indoors. The regen is to make up for the fact that most healing spells won't work on him.

I'm also going to change Children of the Night to be more like a once-per-long-rest Conjure Animals spell.
>>
>>55321845
Those D&D shows are "shows". The people playing are there, not just to have fun, but usually to get paid, and to get notoriety, they have to work hard to keep things interesting for the entire duration of the campaign.

A typical D&D campaign isn't going to fire on all cylinders 100% of the time. There's going to be slow, and boring parts. It sounds like you just had a particularly bad DM/players though.
I recommend that you not be concerned with being embarrassed about being the only one to speak in character though. For enough, it greatly increases your skill and confidence at roleplaying, as well as, if other players see that you're having fun with it, they'll be more likely to start roleplaying more too.
>>
File: 1503958975411.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503958975411.gif
2MB, 420x420px
Hey guys, I'm joining a group for the first time. I'm making my character today to bring to the session in a few days.

I was thinking of making a Deep Dwarf Druid that reveres some sort of hive god and thus most of his wild shapes will be large insects if possible.

Is that an OK platform to build off of or am I gimping myself?
>>
>>55321924
Sounds sick as fuck. Either be a wild shaper who has insect and weird cave monsters or go land druid and go for the underdark path.
>>
Fuck resurrection magic. It makes characters act like retards and robs death of all meaning. Resurrection spells have a 25% chance to work in my setting. If they fail then that person can never be resurrected.
>>
>party supposed to get into a fight with some bugbear mercs who are bored
>party is scrawny and short, they try to intimidate the bugbears into not fighting
>yeah alright but it's a high DC
>rolls a 19
>other bugbears back down
>leader bugbear challenges Bard "who's the biggest in the party" to a fistfight
>Bard accepts
>proceeds to insult the bugbear until it gets so mad it runs into a wall and knocks itself out

All in all this campaign is going swimmingly. With how much they avoid combat where possible I'm thinking I'll make the next campaign a lot less combat focused. Anyone have experience with running a campaign where combat is the last resort type deal?
>>
>>55321955
well that seems kinda arbitrary
i do like matt mercer's idea with the ritual and increasing dc per death, although it may need to be scaled even harder
>>
>>55321943
>land druid and go for the underdark path

Could you elaborate on this?

I was planning on having him specialize in the whole wild shape thing. I don't have access to my phb at the moment
>>
>>55321955
I give the players a free feat with the caveat that dropping to 0 health is an instant and permanent death.
>>
What is like playing a Thief Rogue?
>>
>>55321994
To put it really simply there are two druid circles. There is Druid of the Moon which is 'less caster, more wildshape' in which you'd just focus more on wild shaping into cool spiders and shit.

Then there is Druid of the Land in which you are 'less wildshaping, more spells'. You pick a specific terrain and gain bonus spells based on which terrain you picked. Pick underdark and get things like invisibility and whatnot.
>>
>>55321902
Yes and you got that advice two threads ago and ignored it. The race is bloated as fuck and unbalanced to hell, it's shit and you should listen when people tell you that. Look at any official race, stick to that formula or fuck off to a game like pf where shit like this can work.

You want to fix it, axe most the shit that people have told you to, not modify, cut it down to match the amount official races get. So in other words, fuck off because you aren't actually trying to fix it because you've been told how more than once now.
>>
>>55321902
The problem, for most people responding to you, isn't the balance. It's the overloading.
You've got a race that has something like 20 things it needs to keep track of, on top of class and background features. It's going to require some tedious attention to detail from both you and the player.
It's got several actions that it can take, on top of all the actions it gets from its class (the main source of abilities and actions for any character). This will slow down play as he considers his vast suite of options.
Combine the two, and add to that the fact that the other players probably aren't going to like it. There'll be one party member with more stuff, who's more unique, who requires special consideration. None of this is fun for other players.
Even if you discuss this with all players beforehand and everyone agrees that these problems are acceptable, I semi-guarantee you they'll become thorny sticking points once you actually start playing.
I COULD be wrong. Everybody here COULD be wrong. But that's our mindset when we give you feedback, because we're assuming you and your players are fairly typical - and we don't think your current philosophy and approach will be fun for typical D&D players.
>>
>>55321955
In my setting resurrection can only be done with one use items that are relics from when gods walked the earth or through Wish. But it's a 9th level spell and costs 50,000exp and ages the caster character 1d4+2 years.
>>
>>55322033
So it sounds like he'd be a Druid of the Moon then, right? I see him as shifting in to a big beetle or scorpion, etc. He'd lose out on some spells but I guess his wild shapes would be better than a druid of the land?

Thank you for the help by the way.
>>
>>55321955
>Tfw been toying with the idea of making these spells require special ingredients
It does really take away the risk of being killed with how piss easy it is to come back.
>>
Any good prison maps? Been googling and checking Pinterest but none seem to match the prison I have (a tall towering rectangle brick prison at the edge of a cliff overlooking a torrential sea). I've drawn some but my map making skills aren't up to snuff.

Characters are gonna break in to smuggle out an NPC who happens to be a long lost heir to the throne and he's key in stopping a conflict between two nations. I'm hoping to make this special but I can't seem to find that inspiration to make a satisfying prison map for them to explore and interact with the NPCs inside.
>>
>>55321845
Those are two extremes. Critical Role is barely a game at all, and these autistics usually just want to kill stuff.
>>
>>55322036

Why are you so pissed?

We're all just here to have fun with our imaginary game.
>>
>>55322098
>Critical Role is barely a game at all
wat
>>
>>55322082
Yeah your wild shape will scale better as a Druid of the Moon but you miss out on some really good spells. Not a big deal if you are constantly a giant bat or something.
>>
>>55322109
Because someone has been told how to fix their special snowflake homebrew multiple times and continues to ignore that advice while claiming they want to "fix it". At this point it's fucking annoying
>>
>>55321955
>Not making ressurection a quest where the party needs to save the character's spirit from the astral sea.

Pleb
>>
>>55322116
i mean they have a really bad grasp of game mechanics even after five years of playing
sam is basically the only one who knows how to use his spells effectively, and they have no concept of how to budget their resources and prepare for dangerous encounters
>>
>>55322116
He's right, even as someone who likes watching CR, only two of the players really know how to play the game. The rest are a bumbling mess that make it almost painful to watch. Even worse is one of those two is stuck with a six intelligence character.
>>
>>55321955
>>55322088
Have you considered that a single diamond worth 1000 gp can be really hard to come across?
>>
File: Mr Bones.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Bones.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>55322109
>Guy spams thread wanting his edgelord race balanced
>People tell him it's fucked and how to fix it
>Guy refuses changes, asks for more advice
>People tell him to fuck off if he didn't want the advice
>He continues to spam in the thread
>>
>>55322066

Understood.

And as I piled stuff onto the character I started to worry that it was too much.

I think I will scale the whole thing back so it's less babysitting.
"Did X get a bloodmeal? Is X is sunlight? Half-sunlight? Can X still use their Charm this rest? Oh wait, gotta' double X's Fire damage."
>>
>>55322077
>>55322011
>>55321980
>>55321955
>>55322088

In my setting, resurrection magic is a long lost art to the point it's a myth and the stories of traveling priests could come to the dead and raise them became of legend. I just threw that in cause our table wanted death to mean something so we thought of something to explain why we can't resurrect players.

However, It has become a major plot over the course of the adventure especially when my players rolled a Scroll of Resurrection during treasure roll. This was mid-way into the campaign and all of sudden the story thrusted itself into a very exciting development where the PCs found that it's real and now they're battling the world's old church who turns out they're hiding the lost art and there's a reason why it was lost and shit.

I've been thinking on it on the fly ever since they got the scroll but damn is it fun so far. Politics, intrigue and fighting monsters.
>>
>>55322162
i don't want to devolve into CR talk, but boy i can't wait for travis to play a non retard after vecna destroys all of them
>>
>>55322179
I love these kinds of stories, that shit is what d&d is all about: some offhand decision combined with random chance turning into a grand story. Good shit anon
>>
>>55322162
>>55322187

I haven't been keeping up but what happened to Grog? Always liked him.
>>
File: 22482_berserk.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
22482_berserk.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>>55322187
>Critical Role
>Losing at anything at all
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55322164
I would, unfortunately the setting I'm running now is higher magic tier so it's far easier to find things like that.
>>
>>55322162
>>55322164
Just because they're bad at the game doesn't mean it's not still a game
>>
>>55322208
>>55322207
No, that IS devolving into CR talk. Make a thread for that.
>>
>>55322208
Matt would really have to play badly at this point for them to succeed, to the degree where it would be undeniable that he's cheating in their favor

>>55322207
Nothing's happened to him specifically, he's just become limited by the fact he's a melee character at near epic levels of d&d and he's 6 int
>>
>>55321048
Incredibly rare, though the major power in the setting does have plenty of methods of artificially extending out life and has fairly advanced healing techniques blending magic and practical science together. Vampires, for instance, are mostly just a side effect from an individual prolonging their lives decades to centuries by abusing healing tonics and the like to the point that their bodies are no longer capable of self-producing the four humours and must instead drain them from others.

>>55321334
Pretty much a requirement for artifacts, for me. I'm fine with cheap dime store magic items that provide slight bonuses or utility, but if you expect something on the level of Durandal, you better be prepared to sweat for it.

>>55321623
Pretty much required, given the relative lack of content available from official sources.
>>
>>55322233
I'm reasonably confident you responded to the wrong post there.

>>55322256
See >>55322251
>>
>>55322207
So far nothing but they're nearing the end of the campaign, believe it or not Travis is the smartest fucker in that room and it's why he looks so pained when they come up with "plans". I used to think it was he was bored but he's slipped character a time or two and brought up something no one thought of that was an obvious answer to anyone watching.

>>55322187
The only reason he might not is he'd make everyone else look like complete idiots and I'm not sure Mercer will know how to set up interesting encounters since he's used to dealing with lemmings.
>>
>>55321902
a vampire race already exists in Plane Shift Zandikar.
>>
>>55321902
I'd just take the drow as a base and swap the fey ancestry for the lizardfolk bite attack and hungry jaws. Then swap the drow magic with things more fitting for a vampire such as charm person and darkness
>>
Is the Forgotten Realms cosmology different from Planescape?
>>
>>55322011
What, not even saving throws? That's pretty fucking bullshit.
>>
>>55322204

Funny cause I rolled the table on the DMG and cleric got Level 7 Spell Scroll, usually I just look over the list and say "Oh it's scroll of spell" but I felt like it would be exciting if they rolled. I glanced at the Cleric Level-7 spell, saw it was 8 on it then told them to roll 8. Guy got the Resurrection Scroll and the table flipped. At first we were like "Hey hey! Should we reroll? I mean we did discuss this in session 0!" and then after some talk I said "No, no... it's an actual scroll of resurrection!" and it just escalated from there. The players roleplayed their surprise and shock so well as they ascended from the abandoned monastery and then the entire campaign changed on its head.

That shit I live for as a DM, man.
>>
>>55322294
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
Does anyone have any recomendations for characters that are like Iroh in Avatar? (ATLA)

I am looking to make a old kind wizard type based on him and wondered if anyone have any similar characters from fiction I culd check out. Thanks.
>>
Sword and board battlemaster seems so versatile and fun to play, am I missing something?

I know I'm outclassed by wizards later on, and without magic weapons and items I can be useless, BUT, outside of those conditions, I find it hard to justify playing anything else.
>>
>>55322335
Wot4E monk, but it sucks.
Probably make a red dragon sorcerer (better fire, more health/unarmored defense) and take fire spells.
>>
>>55322310
I should explain, it's a variant option that they can choose to take, they aren't forced to take it.

Some people really value the extra feat enough to risk the character.
>>
>>55322335
Wu-Jen Mystic?
>>
>>55322374
>Sword and board battlemaster seems so versatile and fun to play, am I missing something?
No, it's pretty cool.
> I find it hard to justify playing anything else.
Now you're exaggerating. Almost anything in the book is viable, and fun for someone.
Play what seems fun and it's hard to go wrong.
>>
>>55322413
No no, I get that it's optional but not allowing for death saving throws is still super bullshit since that's practically all that healing in 5e's good for.
>>
>>55322276
Here you go:

Vampire
Ability Scores: Int +1, Cha +2
Size: Medium
Speed: 30ft.

Blood Thirst.
You can drain blood and life energy from a willing creature, or one that is grappled by you, incapacitated, or restrained. Make a melee attack against the target. If you hit, you deal 1 piercing damage and 1d6 necrotic damage. The target's hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the necrotic damage taken, and you regain hit points equal to that amount. The reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0. A humanoid killed in this way becomes a null (see “A Zendikar Bestiary”).

Darkvision.
Thanks to your heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Languages.
You can speak, read, and write Common and Vampire.
Vampiric Resistance.

You have resistance to necrotic damage.
>>
File: 1504809789831.jpg (13KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1504809789831.jpg
13KB, 272x153px
>>55322318
Very nice
>>
File: vampire prestige class v0-5.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
vampire prestige class v0-5.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
What do you guys think about this vampire prestige class?
>>
>>55322573
>Prestige classes
Trash.
>>
>>55322573
>prestige class
>5e
What do you think you're doing
>>
>>55322427
this
>>
>>55321580
Aside from the font size, literally half of this is fucking ninja magic spell descriptions.
>>
>>55322605
>>55322596
Prestige classes are from a UA, you plebs. There just haven't been any of them since then.
>>
File: TSR 9349 FMQ1 City of Gold.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TSR 9349 FMQ1 City of Gold.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
So when is 5e going to go back to Maztica?
>>
>>55322639
>There just haven't been any of them since then.
Because it's a shit idea
>>
File: 1490051898634.png (105KB, 257x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490051898634.png
105KB, 257x273px
>>55322639
u fucking dumb
>>
>>55322639
Yeah, and there's a reason there's never been another prestige class UA since then. Everybody hated the idea and told WotC to never do this shit again.
>>
>>55322669
Chuul is close enough.
>>
>>55322639
It was a bad idea then and it's still a bad idea now
>>
>>55322639
The reason prestige classes were dumped is because they're a pretty bad idea honestly.
Consider it like this, for someone to take a prestige class it either has to be purely for fluff reasons in which case odds are it's pretty shit and the player is actively weakening their character and synergies for the sake of something that really should be done either through RP or through the DM giving some kind of bonus that they can balance appropriately for their game, or they take the prestige class for mechanical reasons and the last thing you want to do is create a system where the base classes are weaker than secondary classes that you have to specifically build towards.

As to the vampire prestige class, it honestly seemed like it was too much of a hassle to be worth using in any game I'd run, but I tend to roll my eyes when I see a custom class that introduces five different multi-paragraph class features on a single level.
>>
>>55322639

>>55322680
>>55322682
>>55322705
>>55322712
Am I too late for the public execution?
>>
File: TSR 9340 FMA2 Endless Armies.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TSR 9340 FMA2 Endless Armies.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>55322705
Chult and Maztica are pretty fucking different though, even if one only uses the Far Payit region of Maztica.
>>
Still no ToA scans? Dang. Godspeed whoever is doing it!
>>
Is an arcane archer good enough to get it instead of just going sharpshooter + cbe on a different type of fighter?
>>
>>55322573
Too stacked. Every level gives too much. You'll have to spread it out more, or have less.
>>
File: swordsofarabia.png (3MB, 1489x990px) Image search: [Google]
swordsofarabia.png
3MB, 1489x990px
>>55322669
Never, we're going to Al-Qadim.
https://youtu.be/nJP5dX86THE
>>
>>55322808
Why not get SS/CBE on an Arcane Archer?
>>
File: firey guy.png (402KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
firey guy.png
402KB, 402x536px
>>55321683
>half-dragon dragon blooded sorcerer
Are there any ways to cram more dragon into an individual character?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>55322852
i'm pretty sure arcane archer only works with bows, it specifically mentions a shortbow or longbow for some of its effects
>>
>>55322865
The other half is a dragonborn.
>>
>>55322866
Then skip CBE and take an ASI
>>
>>55322914
i mean that's what i'm thinking, arcane archer looks interesting, and i guess i don't need to min max too hard
>>
>>55322903
And has a pseudodragon familiar
>>
>>55322866
Yup, magic arrow and arcane shot only work on short/longbow. Arcane ARROWS, not bolts.
>>
>>55322931
Also, pregnant by a dragon.
>>
>>55322932
>use a gastraphetes
>load your arcane ARROW
Checkmate
>>
>>55321980
>Matt Mercer
Kill yourself.
>>55322164
Have you ever considered that with magic items being taken away from prices because the devs are fat lazy pieces of shit who need to go die, the pcs have nothing else to spend their gold on?
>>55322155
Yeah they have to do that quest. Then they still only get 25% chance of success. Don't like it? Try acting intelligently in combat, faggot. Getting to level 20 should be a accomplishment, not something every adventurer makes it to.
>>
>>55322953
And rides a [color]dragon wyrmling of the same color as a mount
it's her son
>>
>>55323018
>gastraphetes
Remind me, which page of the PHB is that on?
>>
File: Low Quality Bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Low Quality Bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>55323030
>Kill yourself
>the devs are fat lazy pieces of shit who need to go die
>Try acting intelligently in combat, faggot
>>
>>55323030
>Have you ever considered that with magic items being taken away from prices because the devs are fat lazy pieces of shit who need to go die, the pcs have nothing else to spend their gold on?
It's not about having something else to spend it on. The players can have 9001 gp for all I care. The problem is finding a single diamond valuable enough to be worth 1000 gp.
You don't let your players automatically purchase any rare and valuable material components they want, do you, Anon?
>>
Someone in my group wants to roll a Hulk like character, where he basically has two characters that he can change between, a barbarian and a cleric.

I'm a new DM and the campaign is going to be silly, but is there a way to balance it? I'm thinking he can't control it, and his HP can never increase from the change. Should I come up with a trigger mechanism for him, maybe a CON saving throw?
>>
>>55323057
The same page Arcane Archer is
>>
>>55323102
Could have it be something like whenever he fails a concentration save, he changes into the barb. If he goes without raging for a minute or so, he changes back into the cleric?
>>
>>55322837
I can dig it.
>>
>>55323055
The wyrmling mount is actually a half-dragon dragonborn Druid who has dragonshaped into a dragon.
>>
>>55323154
he's also multiclassing into dragon sorc
>>
>>55323136
Interesting. When he changes into barb, he instantly rages and when he stops raging he changes back. I like that.

How important are concentration saves for balance? Our last DM (who's a PC now in my campaign) was always lenient on them.
>>
>>55323185
Concentration saves are pretty important for not letting casters step all over encounters
>>
Which works out better, Hill Dwarf Rogue or Hill Dwarf Monk?
>>
File: TSR 9366 ALQ1 Golden Voyages.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TSR 9366 ALQ1 Golden Voyages.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>55322837
Would Hasbro even let WotC talk about Al Qadim?
>>
>>55323102
>I want to be a full caster
>and a martial

Tell him to pick one (1) character or fuck off
>>
>>55323276
Wis is good for monks. Other than that, all the features are about equally good for either. So probably monk by some margin.
>>
>>55323276
Probably rogue at early levels since your AC would be complete shit as a monk, but after a while it probably makes less and less a difference
>>
Does anybody have any experience running games on strange world types? Dyson spheres, ringworlds, flat worlds, continents in limbo, etc etc.

I have a setting on the inner surface of a dyson sphere that I've run a bunch of games on. The players have discovered this once when they were tested by one of it's creators posing as Pelor. They went on a mission for him to test their abilities and it took them into the bowels of the sphere and they had to deal with alien monsters, rogue security drones, and technology way way ahead of their understanding.
>>
>>55323343
Why would a hill dwarf monk have lower AC than a hill dwarf rogue?
>>
>>55323305
Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere in that big survey they had two or three weeks ago.
>>
>>55323370
I ran a campaign in an O'Neill cylinder.
>>
>>55323381
Because with no Dex bonus and only a +1 Wis from racials, the Monk's unarmored defense is going to be behind the curve at early levels compared to just wearing armor
>>
>>55321845
Shoulda listened to TAZ!
>>
>>55323421
>playing a Monk without armor
>>
>>55323434
i swear people get so caught up in the idea of unarmored defence they forget you don't need to use it
>>
Is that Myth Drannor book going to be any good?
>>
>>55323434
>>55323452
You can't use Martial Arts with armor...
>>
>>55323462
who?
>>
/5eg/, i wanna see how closely you can replicate these with existing classes
http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Asura
http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Sword_Master
http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Inquisitor
http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Male_Nen_Master
http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Exorcist
Or, barring that, homebrew
>>
File: IMG_3827.jpg (430KB, 1438x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3827.jpg
430KB, 1438x855px
>>55321902
Here is a mostly balanced vampire race, directly from Wizards. I'd also throw in sunlight sensitivity from the Drow (at a minimum) because what the fuck did you expect to happen when you became a vampire?
>>
>>55323421
With standard array, the monk has 15 AC and the rogue has 14. Keep in mind the rogue can only wear a 12+Dex studded leather.
>>
>>55323488
Oh no, I guess I'll have to use this fuckin' 1d8 (1d10 Versatile) warhammer or battleaxe instead. Woe is me.
>>
>>55323519
At that point why not just play a fighter?
>>
>>55323510
I hate this vampire so much. Fucking Kobolds have sunlight sensitivity now but Vampires don't?
>>
>>55323519
Why the fuck are you playing a monk if you're not going to use Martial Arts or monk weapons?
>>
>>55323519
Just play a Fighter
>>
>>55323531
They're from a specific setting where that's true
>>
>>55323551
Disgusting
>>
>>55323305
Al Qaeda and Isis as a campaign setting when?
>>
>>55323509
>Asura
Hexblade Warlock
>Sword Master
Fighter
>Inquisitor
Inquisitive. Actually no looking at this it's more of a fire dragon Sorcerer with a religious streak.
>Male Nen Master
4Elements Monk. Don't play 4Elements Monk.
>Exorcist
Either Monster Hunter Fighter or Monster Slayer Ranger, with maybe some Cleric splashed in.
>>
>>55321189
>One of my players wants to play as a vampire.
>>55321382
>One of my players wants to play as an adult red dragon.
>>55323102
>One of my players wants to play as the Hulk.

The GMs of /5eg/ need to learn how to just say no.
>>
>>55323560
As soon as Al Qaeda and Isis are locations
>>
>>55323572
B-b-b-but fun!
>>
>>55323540
>>55323530
So I can Dodge, Disengage, and Dash on a bonus action, jump real far, Stunning Blow people, Evade spell damage, jump from rooftops without fear, deflect or return projectiles, run up walls, laugh at insidious diseases, teleport, Silence casters, and turn invisible.
>>
>>55323531
I posted that pic and I agree with you. But it's balanced and still better than the dumpster fire up thread.
>>
>>55323560
We already have not!Europe, Anon.
>>
>>55321093
Just the murky shadowy lords of the mist.

>>55321177
It doesn't feel like a perfect fit, but a great old one patron doesn't have to be lovecraftian and even the book says that it only might not know you exist. Dark Powers fall under Great Old One simply because the GOO is described as being an ancient and often malevolent force beyond even immortal understanding with an agenda that is equally alien. That sums up the Dark Powers pretty well.
>>
>>55323577

See

>>55323589
>>
>>55323572
Hulk DM here: it's my first time and the setting revolves around a civil war breaking out due to Gordon Ramsey kidnapping the princess of the Bachelorette. It's not exactly going to be a smooth campaign.
>>
>>55323619
Your memes are shit, your spacing's shit, and you're shit.
>>
>>55323621
>civil war breaking out due to Gordon Ramsey kidnapping the princess of the Bachelorette.
Jesus Christ good luck I guess
>>
>>55323531

Superior Darkvision.
Thanks to your heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 120 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Keen Senses.
You have proficiency in the Perception skill.

Vampiric Resistance.
You have resistance to necrotic damage.

Blood Thirst.
You can drain blood and life energy from a willing creature, or one that is grappled by you, incapacitated, or restrained. Make a melee attack against the target. If you hit, you deal 1 piercing damage and 1d6 necrotic damage. The target's hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the necrotic damage taken, and you regain hit points equal to that amount. The reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0. A humanoid killed in this way becomes a null (see “A Zendikar Bestiary”).

Languages.
You can speak, read, and write Common and Vampire.

Sunlight Sensitivity.
You have disadvantage on attack rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight.

Vampire Magic.
You know the Friends cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Crown of Madness spell once per day; you must finish a long rest in order to cast the spell again using this trait. When you reach 5th level, you can also cast the Gaseous Form once per day; you must finish a long rest in order to cast the spell again using this trait. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

hey look I altered a drow to be a vampire. Boy that sure was hard. I can see why we needed 4 fucking thread to figure this out.
>>
What's your favourite cursed item? Homebrew or standard, I want to see how you teach your players not to stick their dirty little pinkies into every unidentified ring they come accross
>>
>>55322672
they were not a shit idea, but the prestige class presented was utter SHIT
>>
>>55323586
> jump real far
How? With the speed increase from UNARMORED movement?
>jump from rooftops without fear
The party spellcaster should have Featherfall so you ALL can do that
>deflect or return projectiles
Which you won't be able to use your monk weapon damage dice for, since that's a part of Martial Arts
>run up walls
This may come as a surprise, but you can't use the Unarmored Movement feature while wearing armor.
>teleport, Silence casters, and turn invisible
I hate to break it to you, but you probably won't get to those levels anyway.
>>
>>55323572
As a DM, if I were to "yes, and.." any of these suggestions, the "and" would be that the PCs are being hunted by teams of adventurers.

I can see how playing hunted dragons, vampires, or rampaging monstrosities could be a fun (if short) campaign.
>>
>>55323639
>once per day; you must finish a long rest in order to cast the spell again
A bit redundant there
>>
File: IMG_3753.jpg (153KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3753.jpg
153KB, 1334x1000px
>>55323632
Fair, I was shitposting.
>>
>>55323708
Tell that to wotc. I just copied the text and replaced spell names.
>>
I'm designing a couple Feats For Races for Goliaths, to give one of my players the option. Anyone have any ideas or starting points to expand upon? Was thinking a buff to Stone's Endurance as one option, kind of blanking on an interesting second idea.
>>
How can i build him?
>>
>>55323735
Don't just buff an existing feature. That's a snooze fest.
>>
>>55323758
roll 18 in every stat, open hand monk.
>>
>>55323758
open hand monk

you literally get a "you're already dead" feature
>>
>>55323758
tough and brawny feats and you're done.
>>
>>55323735
How about a rock-throwing and catching feat similar to what the stone giant has?
>>
>>55323758
Not in the sense that every person you touch will explode, but the open hand monk's level 17 ability is basically the whole "You're already dead" thing
>>
>>55323685
>wah unarmored movement
Step of the Wind doubles your Jump distance (and you can use it, if you used it to Dash).
>Featherfall
Lemme just slurp up the caster's limited slots every time I want to jump more than 10 feet down something while being a fucking ninja, good plan.
>deflect missile damage
Dealing damage isn't the point of this ability at all, and if you're blowing ki to do 1d6+Dex that's a waste of your resource.
>bwah you can't use Unarmored Movement
The feature says your speed increases while not wearing armor. Then, in a separate paragraph with a new point that only comes online 7 levels later, it says you can run up walls--without specifying again that you can't wear armor. It's ambiguous at worst.
>you're not going to reach level 6
These are Shadow features; Silence for 2 ki at 3, teleports at 6, and limited invisibility at 11. Hitting 6 ain't hard. I didn't list any base Monk class feature beyond 10, because yeah, that's unlikely to come into play.
>>
>>55323336
Would either be more fun? I got inspired by some dumb ninja-esque Dwarf someone posted the other threat.
>>55323343
I wouldn't say complete shit. It's still 15 AC at the start because of my point buy.
Current stats are looking along the lines of 8/15/16/10/16/8.
>>55321189
>>55321208
>>55321229
>>55321250
Delayed, but there's a fucking vampire race in the Plane Shifts.
>>
>>55323801
hey there's a thought. Make some toned down giant abilities based on his heritage. Rock throwing for stone, lightning spear for storm etc.
>>
DM said max AC is 25. I looked through the PHB and DMG and found nothing about that. Did I miss something or is this DM an idiot?
>>
>>55323837
DM is an idiot.
>>
>>55323837
Yes, there is no max AC as determined by rules. There is of course a practical max but nothing in the rules
>>
>>55323837
There isn't any sort of hard limit on AC. In practical terms that's probably about as high as you would ever get it, but in theory magic armor and shields, other magic items, class features, cover, and spells could potentially get it higher
>>
>>55323906
EK can get 26 pretty easily (Plate+shield+fighting style+shield spell), but I'm not sure if there is anything outside of that without magic items
>>
>>55323823
>Delayed, but there's a fucking vampire race in the Plane Shifts.
Read the thread, mate. It's been posted several times.
As to rogue vs. monk being more fun, that depends on what you like doing. Monks are going to have more CC and more reliable damage. Rogues have better out-of-combat utility and strong but unreliable single-target damage.

>>55323836
Are goliaths actually related to giants?
>>
If something managed to sword-swallow an immoveable rod andthe button was somehow pressed inside them, how screwed would they be?
>>
>>55323942
A Fighter/Mystic could have 24 AC just standin' around, and increase it by 7 as a reaction.
>>
>>55323837
>>55323906
https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/67197/what-is-the-highest-possible-ac

Temporary AC of 49 at level 9 if the stars align and your DM is in the mood to let you pull off this kind of cheese.
>>
>>55323942
You could ger even more with three quarters cover against missile fire
>>
>>55323942
>>55323942
"Shield spell" doesn't really count as "pretty easily" considering its limited spell slots. Though it can wait to cast it when the normal 21 wouldn't be enough, which makes it somewhat more reliable.

>>55323960
Multiclassing UA never counts in theorycrafting discussions.
>>
>>55323568
Do you mean blade pact? Or is hexblade just not in the srd?
Also, sword master switches between like 6 summonable swords, is there a way to get that via items? Eldritch knight only gets 2
Nen Master seems like it would deal primarily lightning or radiant damage
>>
>>55323677
>Ring is immediately bound to finger
>Deals 5 necrotic damage a round
>If the ring kills you, you come back as a level appropriate undead
>Either remove curse or cut the finger off
>>
>>55323995
>5 necrotic damage every 6 seconds until removed by self-mutilation or a 3rd-level spell
That's a bit ridiculous
>>
>>55323995
Harsh my dude, do you let them regrow the finger?
>>
>>55323995
>giving your PCs an easy in to an all-undead monster campaign
FOOL
>>
>>55323677
I made it for my sorcerer who never grabbed any mage armor or shield spells

>Holds 4 charges of the "shield" spell
>Upon using the last charge, 25% chance to take 1d6 damage (cannot be reduced) and the amulet burrows into the wearer to drain their life force - reducing their AC by 2 for 24 hours
>Remove curse spell allows you to break attunement, but it must be visible
>Restores 2 charges per day
>>
File: 5685683568.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5685683568.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>55324068

Even though I'm not a Lich or necromancer, I don't see how bad this could be. Clearly it is underpowered and should remove your soul and place it in a secure location that nobody can know about or scry but this is just coming from a totally normal human haha.
>>
>>55324068
Kek
>Boss fight the DM's been building up for a month begins
>The rogue slips the ring onto his finger
>The barbarian pins his arm down
>>
>>55324092
>cannot be reduce
Don't do this.

>but it must be visible
Huh?
>>
>>55323944
Oh, whoopsie, my bad.

Well, I never played a Dwarf and haven't ran a Rogue in ages, so I guess I could do that.

Would I be shooting myself in the foot taking my first level in Fighter?
>>
>>55324152
Can't be burrowed in them
>>
>>55323964
That's pretty insane. Is there an equally way to hit someone with an AC that high?
>>
>>55323995
>>55324068
>>55324107
>commoners have 4 hp
>ring kills them and raises them as undead in a single round
>literally a faster, cheaper, usable-by-any-baddie Raise Dead
Legendary tier
hope you have a cleric
>>
>>55323954
Bumping for an answer. If it was a large creature could it shit it out if another creature turned it as appropreate for it's large intestine?
>>
>>55324164
A crit, or literally any saving throw spell lul
>>
>>55324157
Take Fighter first if you want to wear heavy armor, because you don't get full Fighter proficiencies by MCing into it.

Take Rogue first if you want another skill proficiency or some shit.
>>
>>55324180
Holy shit I want this ring
>>
>>55324164
Be barbarian/ champion fighter, take elven accuracy, then reckless all 6 attacks in a turn and hope they get 18+ since you have triple advantage?
>>
>>55324164
Rolling 20, casting a spell, using that Mystic shit that turns your sword into a ghost.
>>
>>55324215
>Triple advantage
wat?
>>
>>55324228
Elven Accuracy feat allows you to roll a third d20 when you have advantage on an attack
>>
>>55324157
A little bit. Best to take your first level in rogue, and then your level of fighter.

>>55324164
What >>55324194 said. I don't think it's possible to actually stack your to-hit numbers that high.
Which is fine, because in any sane game, you can't stack your AC that high either.
>>
>>55324228
Elven accuracy lets you roll a third die every time you roll with advantage
>>
>>55324228
Basically what the feat Elven accuracy (from the UA racial feats) gives you - "Whenever you have advantage on an attack roll, you can reroll one of the dice once."
>>
>>55324228
Elven accuracy allows you to roll 3d20s on ranged weapon attacks if you have advantage, I assume that's what he meant?
>>
>>55324250
>>55324228

I guess the downside is you have to be an Elf? Not worth.
>>
>>55324264
u wot m8. "gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using strength during this turn"
>>
>>55324259
>ranged weapon attacks
It's actually any attack roll
>>
File: 1449690568920.png (200KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1449690568920.png
200KB, 570x658px
>>55324264
>Deleted
>>
File: 1495671379213.png (2MB, 933x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1495671379213.png
2MB, 933x1352px
>>55324281
Guessing you went and read it again. Good try faggot.
>>
>>55324295
Wtf I love elves now
>>
elven accuracy doesn't actually specify ranged attacks
>>
>>55324261
Just be half elf and put the 2 +1s into strength and con.
>>
>>55324305

Best gtfo right now subhuman lover.
>>
Natural 20 always hits.

But realistic, consistent AC is around 30.

Bladesinger wizard, Int and Dex 20 looks at AC 23 with Mage Armor and Bladesong. At 18, you can have Shield without using spell slots for +5. +1 for Dual Wielder. AC 29 with no multiclass or magic items required, 30 if you take Fighter level for Protection fighting style, 31 if you have god-like rolls and take Barbarian with 20 Con (or Monk with 20 Wis) instead. (ignore the fighting style, as it actually needs armor, and Mage Armor doesn't stack with unarmored defense) Not achievable with point buy, though.
>>
>>55324264
>when you go full retard and have to leave the thread in shame
>>
>>55324329
>Jealous of the master race
How's that tiny lifespan working out for you pleb?
>>
>>55324359
>feeling shame anonymously
Or he could just keep shitposting like the rest of us.
>>
>>55324207
>>55324247
It's mostly for the sake of a Fighting Style. No plan change?
>>
File: Elf Racism.jpg (108KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Racism.jpg
108KB, 365x301px
>>55324370
Better than being a fuccboi
>>
>>55324323
Why CHOOSE to be a mongrel?
>>
>>55324359
I didn't leave, just realized I was retarded and decided to take advantage of the anonymity to reinvent myself.
>>
>>55324387
Dwarf supremacy when?
>>
>>55324379
If you don't need any of the Fighter's proficiencies that aren't granted upon multiclassing, then start as a Rogue. The only difference then is a handful of HP.
>>
>>55324370
But anon, you're talking about elves not dwarves
>>
>>55324379
No change.
>>55324407
Only 1 hp, actually.
>>
File: dwarvenpastries.jpg (130KB, 1280x431px) Image search: [Google]
dwarvenpastries.jpg
130KB, 1280x431px
>>55324400
IT'S ALREADY HERE, DAWI
>>
>>55324387
>Be human
>Go out at night
>Can't see
>Get ambushed
>>
File: 1503342171438.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1503342171438.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>55324395
Just grow out your hair and beard and most people can't tell. So you can just walk around with your fellow humanfolk.
>>
>>55324423
>>55324407
How about a sucblass/archetype?
>>
>>55324423
Two. You take the maximum on your first character level.
>>
>>55324415
>Literal neckbeards
>>
>>55324440
>Be elf
>go out at night
>can see
>Still get fucked by drow chad
>>
>>55321527
I doubt the campaign will last this long but tell him it's something he has to work towards and quest for then, once they reach an acceptable level and quest complete, toss him a "once a week" Shapechange.
>>
File: Hello Fellow Mortals.jpg (110KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Fellow Mortals.jpg
110KB, 1024x512px
>>55324448

Haha, that's exactly what I do! I also apply lotion to my legit self-grown skin to keep it looking young! Also, anybody like to hang out in graveyards around here? It's totally not weird haha
>>
>>55324437
Hello dwarven brother, how were the forges today?
>>
>>55324020
To clarify, I only drop something like this when the PCs are being stupid about not identifying. Come from a Warhammer background, so maybe a bit harsher than usual with magic fuckery.

>>55324029
Yeah, with regenerate, although the finger is discoloured etc..

>>55324068
Honestly, sounds great, but it's not really you that comes back, I cribbed the ability off of the Devourer.

>>55324107
Sadly my players would never think of that.

>>55324095
Oh Mr. Not Lich, this is definitely not a tool used to reap the souls of slightly retarded adventures, no sir. (Cheers for the idea!)

>>55324180
Transformation take a minute but yeah, pretty much. Good luck controlling all of them though.
>>
>>55324448
If you have to aspire to be like a filthy human why even live?
>>
>>55324460
>Be elf
>Decide to visit one of my human friends
>Turns out it's his great-great-great-great grandson and he's been dead for 100 years already.
>fuck
>>
>>55324460
Drow don't have Chads, it's Stacy's all the way down.
>>
>>55324492
>Good luck controlling all of them though
Who said I wanted to control them?
>>
>>55324495
To blow stuff up why else? Im not exactly following your train of thought here.
>>
File: dwarvendriller.png (327KB, 393x317px) Image search: [Google]
dwarvendriller.png
327KB, 393x317px
>>55324491
Wouldn't know, I'm still down in the tunnels. But the digging's been great.
>>
>>55323986
Hexblade is Unearthed Arcana. If you want something official probably better to just refluf Paladin.

You're not going to get 6 swords. If you want someone good at swordplay go Fighter.

The classes that are best at lightning are Storm/Lightning Dragon Sorcerer and Tempest Cleric.

Also another option for Inquisitor is Light Cleric since they get a few fire spells.
>>
>>55324496
>Be human
>Actually accomplish something in my life
>Elf friend still jerking off to his trap 'brother'
>Has no drive to do anything but be gay
>Finally die happy that my life wasn't in vein
>Elf friend still jerking off
>>
>>55324510
>Implying Drow, also an elf race differentiate between their ''men'' or women.

You're right though.
>>
>>55324522
Ah, find any good ore recently, fellow dwarf
>>
>>55324496
>Be elf
>Visit my half-orc aquaintance
>He died of old age while I was buying groceries
>>
>>55324453
Level 1 fighter - 10; level 2 rogue - 5; total 15
Level 1 rogue - 8; level 2 fighter - 6; total 14

>>55324452
Depends on what you want to accomplish with the character and what fighting style you pick.
>>
>>55324530
>In vein
T. Human scholar
>>
File: Elf for ants.png (33KB, 102x110px) Image search: [Google]
Elf for ants.png
33KB, 102x110px
>>55324566
>Elf once again acting superior
>>
File: 1415303339273.jpg (76KB, 694x448px) Image search: [Google]
1415303339273.jpg
76KB, 694x448px
>been playing D&D on and off for ~8 years
>have never finished a campaign
>something always happens and the group falls apart for one reason or another

>dangerously close to actually finishing Curse of Strahd
>Amber Temple almost clear and then on to Ravenloft for the final stretch
>we've called off five out of the last six sessions for various reasons

help
>>
>>55322448
It's tough but it was the norm back in the earlier editions. "0=dead" back then. I run a less harsh rule that when you drop to 0 and are brought back with some heals, you gain a level of exhaustion. On the flip, there are a few more ways to get rid of levels (Lay on Hands, potions etc)
>>
>>55324590
>Acting
>>
>>55324529
Oh, unearthed arcana is fine, i was just wondering where i could find the info
and light cleric could work, assuming i'm allowed to refluff some spells as a bit more firey looking
no damage changes, of course
>>
File: Concerned Skeltal.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Skeltal.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>55324618
>

fuck
>>
File: HalfElf.png (244KB, 499x285px) Image search: [Google]
HalfElf.png
244KB, 499x285px
>>55324448
I gotchu brotha/sista
>>
>>55324530
>Be human
>Have to sleep 8 hours a night to keep minty fresh
>Elves plow my wife with 3 hours to spare before dawn
Literal cucks
>>
File: Ok.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ok.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>55324664
>Elf plowing anything being a fuckboi
>>
>>55324648
Kek
>>
>>55324664
Technically humans (and buy extension other races) only need to sleep 6 hours.
>>
>>55324664
>be Mystic
>don't have to sleep
>ageless
>55% chance of being immortal
>>
>>55324664
>Have to sleep 8 hours a night to keep minty fresh
Long rest only requires 6 hours of sleep ya dummy
>>
>>55324681
>Not appreciating elven boipucci
>>
>>55324719
>Boipucci
It's called dirty, disgusting man's asshole.
>>
>>55324703
>Have to sleep

Making a lot of assumptions there.
>>
>>55324701
>>55324703
Touché humes, looks like there's only an hour to clean up the mess
>>
>>55324748
*Elfpucci
>>
>>55324764
Literally one assumption
>>
>>55324351
Reminder that bladesong grants an ac bonus rather than an ac calculation, so you could get 1 level of monk to have 25ac at level 2 with god rolls.
>>
>>55324782
>Literally one
He also assumed humansare charismatic enough to find a wife and elves would lower themselves to that level. There would have to be no sheep for a 5 mile radius for them to settle for human.
>>
>>55324808
Not even god rolls can get you a 20 in Dex, Int, and Wis at level 2
>>
If a Lich is a necromancer's way of reaching immortality, what abou other wizards?

>Evocation
Involiths are wizards who've unbound their soul and are keeping it tied to the prime plane by leeching elemental energies.

>Transmutation
Wizards who've turned themselves into living philospher's stones FMA style, must perform ritual sacrifices like a lich to maintain themselves. Are plagued by the voices of sacrificed souls trapped within them.

>Enchantment
Skin-stealers are so proficient with enchantment magic that they can rebuild a person's mind 8into an exact copy. Problem is the original can still die.
>>
>>55321048
>Is resurrection magic common in your setting?
I let each group decide that. They decided no; outside of True Rez (powerful magic) and Revivify (soul hasn't had time to leave yet) there's no rez magic in their game.

Makes for high stakes.
>>
>>55324830
On a similar note who /cheater/ here? I always bump a few stats up at character creation when nobody's looking
>>
>>55324847
well clone is a sort of immortality considering you can just create younger clones every time, slightly risky however
>>
File: ytho.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>55324854
>>
>>55321048
>Is resurrection magic common in your setting?
I run Eberron, where low-level magic is common. So if you have someone around right when you die, Revivify might help, or if you're lucky enough to get transported to a big city, you MIGHT be able to get a Raise Dead. Anything beyond that? Them's the breaks, you're dead unless the party is high enough level to cast Resurrection themselves.
>>
>>55324830
oh derp. 22 aint nothing to shake a stick at, though.
>>
>>55324870
To trigger /5eg/, obviously
>>
>>55324854
I always roll before I create the character, so if I get highly mediocre stats I put less effort into the character and hope it dies
I don't mind very high numbers and very low numbers, but being slightly above average at everything is boring as fuck
>>
>>55324594
Don't give up hope anon!
The group I'm DMing for just entered the Amber Temple last session, and then they're probably gonna do a little cleaning up before going to Castle Ravenloft.

Are you a player or are you the DM?
>>
>>55321955
I'm running Curse of Strahd, where Ressurection is available, however, when a character is brought back to life, it is the *ressurector* who mast pay the price by contracting on of the Dark Gift curses and roll on the madness table.

It really upped the stakes, because if you die, the decision is a no Brainerd. Even 500 curses are always going to be a more logical choice than death, but lay it on the guy doing the Ressurecting, and suddenly now it's a hell of a more serious resource
>>
>>55324870
I can't help it, it's just what I do. I focus mainly on the roleplaying side of things but when given an inch you can bet your ass I'll take a mile. Can't you say the same?
>>
>>55324847
>Divination wizard becomes so fucking good at seeing the future that they simply see every possible outcome that ends in their death including 'old age'

>Conjuration Wizard either A) Becoming the embodiment of cancer by having a permanent 'heal' spell running at all times or Gates in (And binds) a deity to grant them immortality.

>Abjuration Wizard surrounds themselves in an impenetrable 'force skin' that also stops time and all effects of this plane ala Protection From All. They are essentially in a suit of armor made of raw magic that keeps out literally everything, preserving themselves for eternity

>Illusion Wizard still dies since the DM doesn't play around Illusions and I have no idea how this would work
>>
>>55323759
That's more or less the design approach to a couple of the race feats in the UA, can't all be zingers

>>55323801
Interesting!
>>
is there a decent eberron 5e book/pdf ?

i'm interesting in running it, i'm gonna read the eberron campaign setting, just dont wanna do all the conversion work since i dont know how my players'll like it.
if they don't i'll throw them into Barovia.
>>
>>55324917
>Illusion wizard makes a walking talking illusion of himself, a perfect copy in every way, that lives on long after his corpse has rotted gently into the carpet
>>
File: Rules - Eberron.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Rules - Eberron.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>55324938
Isn't there a UA for it?
>>
>>55324547
Probably TWF. I also expect that this will be combat-heavy, and I don't care too much about spellcasting.
>>
>>55322573
WILL YOU TARDMONGOLOIDS STOP SPAMMING OP VAMPIRE SHIT
>>
>>55324938
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SyHA7hDlb

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/BJZGVBT4bW
>>
>>55323102
I have one of my players who does just this.

The way I handle it is that she is a Moon Druid, so every in game Mo(o)nday she turns into the next character in her chain, roughly simulating stages of the moon.
Ranger>Moon Druid > Totem Path Barbarian
There used to be a 4 member or the circle, but he's been mysteriously missing for years
>>
>>55325003
Nigger that was 2 and a half hours ago, you can move on
>>
>>55325003
Seconded but in a less violent manner
>>
>>55324990
If you do TWF, then you want Swashbuckler 9 times out of 10. Only rogue that can disengage and attack with two weapons in the same turn.
>>
File: sharnt10.jpg (151KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
sharnt10.jpg
151KB, 700x433px
>>55325009
>>55324970
Thanks!
Not sure Eberron is quite doable in 5E.

Has any of you guys tried it? How was it?
>>
>>55325090
I've run two Eberron campaigns (one ended, another ongoing) and am going to be running ToA in Eberron as well. It works fine, even with uncommon magic items being available for ready purchase in larger cities.
>>
>>55322573
Vampires are not for players. Fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
What works better for sorcadin, stone or favored soul?
>>
>>55324437
Comic source?
>>
>>55325003
>>55325118
Everyone stopped talking about that hours ago you dimwits.
>>
>>55325149

D&D 4th edition comic that was actually good, funny, and sadly ended with the edition.

I think it's called Fell's Five or something.
>>
>>55325114
Would you mind sharing your experience then? I know this is asking for a lot, but desu I'm not sure how to start with this.

What was the party composition? What happened? What items did you allow?
In what ways was it different from a more "normal" campaign?

Anything you can tell is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>55325159
Sorry anon. Been behind on 5eg threads.
>>55325171
Thanks other anon. Appreciate it.
>>
>>55325171
>something 4e related
>good
Pick one
>>
>>55325207
4e was the best edition and was killed because grognards.

6e pls revive 4e.
>>
>>55325207
>Hating 4e so much you hate on peripheral media that has nothing to do with the game rules
Fuck you, that comic was fucking gold.
>>
>>55325207
I second >>55325239 in its entirety
>>
I never played 4e. Have no idea why everyone hates it.
>>
>>55325225
Though 4E was my first D&D, I'd rather it becomes it's own RPG since 3.5 and OD&D grognards will bitch and moan if that happens.

After all, nearly everyone in my group likes some of the concepts from 4th edition and said they'd like it, until I revealed it's from 4th then they began talking how shitty it was.
>>
>>55325187
First campaign had...
- an arcane trickster rogue (Indiana Jones stand-in)
- a human life cleric of the Sovereign (healbot)
- a halfling beast conclave ranger from the Talenta Plains (with a scaled-down deinonychus companion that he road into battle)
- a shifter monk who worshiped the Silver Flame
- a gnome artificer from Zilargo

They traveled on foot through Darguun, fighting off aggressive goblin mercenaries and attempted assassinations, traveling into the jungle, and destroying an artifact from the war time that the Lord of Blades and the Emerald Claw were after. They escaped via an ally's airship while a warforged titan wrecked Emerald Claw ass.

Then they had some intrigue stuff up in Fairhaven but the campaign fizzled out. It was too story- and roleplaying-focused for the players.
>>
Is there a magical item that gives different properties according to each alignment?
>>
>>55325279
Figurine of wonderous power obsidian steed
>>
>>55325263
That's literally it, people will complain about it straying too far from "DnD" while failing to realise what they see as"DnD" is unbalanced and easily breakable mechanics with a dash of caster supremacy.

>cough 3.x
>>
>>55325260
Don't. We don't need edition wars in this thread.

>>55325263
>3.5 players
>grognards
Anon please. You can't be a grongard if you didn't play D&D before 2000.
>>
loli
>>
>>55325187
>>55325267
Current ongoing campaign has
- a "human" (changeling) soul knife mystic
- a goblin gunsmith artificer
- a human swashbuckler rogue (with a rapier and a pistol)
- a warforged necromancer
- a warforged monk
- a half-elf wild magic sorcerer

This group is way more RP-focused so there's been tons of intrigue, lots of adventuring in Sharn, and they've recently gone to Xen'drik, being hired to track down and secure ancient evil artifacts to prevent the Day of Mourning from happening again.

They've got two cloaks of protection they bought, and three of them bought rings of mind shielding after a run-in with a rakshasa. The artificer also crafted an uncommon cloak from roper bits that I homebrewed stats for.

It's had a net-zero impact on balance so far, they're level 5 and still being challenged at every fight.

The difference from normal campaigns is the kind of situations they get into. The various organizations and cults of Eberron are very fleshed out and many assumptions about monsters are thrown for a loop. They stayed at an inn run by a beholder who is obsessively in love with humor, as terrible at it as he is, for instance.
>>
>>55325267
Sounds pretty great, thanks!
Is the second, on-going one more popular?

Any tips? Things you would have liked to know before starting these?
>>
>>55325351
Wrong thread friend?
>>
>>55325375
>responding to bait this obvious
>>
>>55325315
For my group, they believe the D20 system can do anything, is balanced by having a DM who knows what he's doing, can run any type of campaign.

RWBY campaign? PF.
Witcher campaign? PF.
Full Metal Alchemist? PF.

Hell, it took me MONTHS to convince them to try 5th and it only worked because Critical Roll was using it.

The only other system they know/still willing to try is Star Wars Saga.
>>
>>55325391
>every post I don't like is bait
>>
>>55325397
>Spoilers around "loli" is bait
>>
>>55325397
>A post saying nothing but the word "loli" in spoilers is not bait
>>
>>55325429
>le "I'll pretend the other guy is angry to make him look angry" rhetorical meme
Top-notch post, friend
>>
>>55325442
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>55325410
>>55325418
>>55325442
>responding to the same fucking baitposter
>>
>>55325469
>implying I don't just reply to bait to fuck up threads
>>
>>55325469
>implying it's the same posters
>>
i hope my dragonborn paladin lives through the campaign so he can go home to his farm and his tiefling wife and their children
>>
>Young Tiefling loli with normal skin.
>Small Horns, Fangs, Catlike Eyes, No reflection
>Lore or Glamour bard
>Uses her body as bait to ensnare rich men and rob them.

I can't be the only one who theorycrafted a loli, right?
>>
>>55325524
>implying dragonborn and tiefling can mate
He got cucked man
>>
>>55325549
All tieflings make tieflings regardless of the other parent. They're fantasy Asari.
>>
>>55325585
Its the perfect cover than, He'll never know
>>
>>55325549
>>55325610
>needing to fuck anyone else ever again when you have a real life dragon dick waiting at home

por que
>>
>>55325620
>your husband is gone for years at a time and possibly dead
>>
>>55325549
>>55325610
>>55325692
Stop this NTR faggotry right now.
>>
>>55325692

This is actually the only """adventure""" he's been on since they were wed, and it's only because he was pulled into Barovia on his way into town.
>>
>>55325790
Well than he's probably dead, you would have wanted her to move on. Right?
>>
>>55325394
Eww
>>
>>55325828

If anything, she'd probably just go back to her previous life as a cat burglar.
>>
New thread
>>55325848
>>55325848
>>55325848
>>
>>55325844
>she's probably go back to her old life as a cat burglar
And this give me no proof she's not fucking another man
>>
>>55325532
>magical realm
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.