[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 41

File: 1502409116387.jpg (84KB, 600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1502409116387.jpg
84KB, 600x1069px
D&D 5th Ed. General Discussion

>Unearthed Arcana: Three-Pillar Experience
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Alternate Trove:
https://dnd.rem.uz/5e%20D%26D%20Books/

>Resources Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous thread:
>>55306100
>>
Any homebrew rules for fuckoff huge swords?
>>
first for horseventures
>>
File: meowth.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
What damage type is recommended for being stuck by an attack in the form of a sudden charge of water? Like, getting blasted by a powerful fire hose or something.

Bludgeoning? The water's not necessarily cold or hot so it's not necessarily cold or fire damage.
>>
Is it true that the magic items in the DMG don't actually have attached prices?
>>
>>55312460
Bludgeoning
>>
File: 1503283972775.jpg (12KB, 255x161px) Image search: [Google]
1503283972775.jpg
12KB, 255x161px
What would be the best ways to present my players with magical items that look like mundane things? I want them to take or find the items instead of be given as a reward by some NPC.
>>
>>55312465
Yes.
A lot of D&D 5th edition is going back to basics, and that includes acquiring sweet magic swag through adventuring and not walking in a shop and going "Give me a +2 scale armor and a flame tongue longsword kthnkbai".
>>
>>55312465
Yes and no, each item doesn't have a "cost x platinum/gold" however there is a table earlier in that section that gives a range for each level of rarity.
>>
>>55312465
They have prices, but they're priced by rarity.
>>
>>55312467
Describe them as mundane looking? How was that even a question?
>>
Campaign I've been running for a year finally finished last night. Getting my first and likely only chance to play a PC for a long time.
Decide what I play.
>>
>>55312497
I don't them to ignore the magic item for looking mundane. That was my point.
>>
>>55312454
Giants have them
>>
>>55312467
I don't understand what exactly you're asking here
>>
>>55312500
Play a control wizard. Treantmonk's is outdated but the principle is strong.
>>
>>55312487
I still like to run things like that, then again my setting is rather high magic and I tweak a lot of items to require "batteries". Also most items it shops aren't too strong, stronger ones are found and have to be repaired.

5e has no way of spending money
>>
>>55312502
Put them in a treasure hoard or something similar if in someone's estate. Also for what fucking purpose?
>>
Reposting from the previous thread since I didn't really get many answers:

I'm homebrewing up a new setting for an upcoming game. The only playable races are: dwarves, elves, gnomes, half-elves, halflings, and humans. Most of these races have had their subraces axed and I've taken certain traits and ability score increases from the subraces and made it a default part of the race. As such, races like Gnomes, Halflings, and Dwarves, have been changed considerably.

One thing I did, since neither Half-Orcs or Goliaths are playable, was take Relentless Endurance and Stone's Endurance, mashed 'em together, and gave it to dwarves. Since dwarves are all about being stubborn and durable, it made far more sense for dwarves to have that ability than the other two races.

I don't intend to touch Half-Elves, since they're already quite strong. My real question is: how can I make elves and humans stronger to compete with the suped-up halflings, gnomes, and dwarves? Elves are the only race with subraces, also. High and Wood varieties. Dark Elves exist but they're evil and so not playable.

For humans I was thinking making Variant Human the standard and giving them an extra +1 ASI to put where they want on top of an extra skill. For elves I'm totally lost.
>>
>>55312519
He's asking how you alert players to an item being magical even if said item looks mundane.

Like a kettle of waterfalls or bagpipes of invisibility.
>>
>>55312543
For humans, probably let them run variant and still give them the +1 to all stats.

For elves, give them some Racial Feats for free.
>>
>>55312467
Put the item next to something else they might use detect magic on
>>
>>55312525
Played a bard with nothing but control spells during a oneshot and it was so strong I was thinking about maybe doing that again. How would control wizard stack up against it?
>>
The warlock should get more invocations.
>>
>>55312580
Its not fun to play characters without some bad stats, I still cant understand how they made default humans good att everything. The most fun I have had is low stat characters...
>>
>>55312614
>how they made default humans good att everything
Default humans aren't good at everything, they're decent at most things but have no other inherently interesting traits
>>
File: 1279685429644.jpg (688KB, 639x922px) Image search: [Google]
1279685429644.jpg
688KB, 639x922px
I think I figured out an easy fix for Sorcerers;

Double their Sorcery Points at any given level, and at every level where they currently learn one metamagic, have them learn three instead, so they eventually know all of them. And for a less simple fix you can also add more metamagic options.

>That seems OP...

Maybe, but here's the benefit of it;

Sorcerers are weaker mechanically than Wizards or Bards, but a lot of the suggested solutions are just to make them more like Wizards or Bards; either giving them more spells like a Wizard, or giving them the ability to pull from outside their spell list like a Bard.

But what's interesting and flavorful about the Sorcerer is metamagic. In this edition metamagic is the exclusive domain of the Sorcerer, and so I think this is what should be emphasized in their spellcasting. Metamagic lets them do things other casters can't, and gives them more interesting choices to make; you might choose different spells if you have the ability to modify them so much. If they could just do more kinds of metamagic more often, they'd probably be more fun to play and more powerful in terms of what they can do.

I think it's also more flavorful. If the idea of the Sorcerer is that it's a character with an emergent grasp of magic, then the idea that they can modify spells with more fine control than magic users that learn by rote or by hearsay or by divine intervention seems in line with that conception.
>>
>>55312629
>Double their Sorcery Points at any given level
Or just give them spell points and combine them with sorcery points
>>
>>55312629
*er, two metamagics, sorry.
>>
>>55312608
First off this is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IeOXWvbkmQ3nEyM2P3lS8TU4rsK6QJP0oH7HE_v67QY/edit#!

The bard is quite possibly the best caster in 5e, but divination and illusion wizards can do some things they just are not able to. On top of that you get counterspells earlier, you get better and more spells.

And you do not take the slot of Face. This may seem strange, but if you win every fight for the group it can be good not to also be lead in social combat.
>>
Is it true that an xth level for 5e is comparable to a less than xth in other editions?
>>
>>55312626
You are right. But who the hell wants to play that? That is even worse!
>>
>>55312673
Exactly, that's why no one plays default humans
>>
>>55312695
So we are agreed?

This feels strange.
>>
>>55312465
They have price ranges depending on rarity, which are functional enough for Common and Uncommon rarities, okay-ish guidelines for Rare, and worthless for anything past that.
Which is alright enough, I think. How often do you expect to be able to buy or even sell Legendary magic items?
>>
>>55312702
Yeah
>>
>>55312528
You're supposed to spend it during downtime and to build yourself crap.
>>
File: 1497097626661.jpg (267KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
1497097626661.jpg
267KB, 1280x752px
>>55312609
I agree. I think that the tomelock getting an ability to cast any one spell from any class once per day would be a great late level invocation.
I also think they should make a invocation for once/day animate dead and conjuring fiends or specters, but that's because I like spooky warlocks.

On a related note, warlock patrons should have been kept spooky and vague like the pathfinder witch patrons, where they functioned more like eerie shadows of cleric domains. It would have allowed for much more mystery in their patron/warlock bond.
>>
>>55312528
I imagine you could spend your money much like people do in the real world: buy a house, get some food, have people have sex with you. You know, things that you do when you're NOT murderhoboing.
>>
>>55312609
Any Warlock invocation that gives you a new spell should let you cast it without a slot. If you are spending an invocation to get a spell you should get the damn spell. Right now they are all trap options.
>>
>>55312580

What do you think about this? (Didn't include the stuff about languages, size, speed, etc. because it's not relevant. These are the main changes.) Keep in mind, if it looks strong then that's good. If it's TOO strong, that's where I might prune something. Most other races have gotten significant boosts (dwarves, for example), so that's why it might seem OP compared to the PHB.

>Ability Score Increase. Three different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
>Adaptable. You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice.
>Human Determination. When you make an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw, you can do so with advantage. Once you use this ability, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
>Prodigy. You gain one feat of your choice.
>>
>>55312629
This still doesn't fix the problem of you not being able to play anything other than ice or fire sorc without being god awful, and their spell list being ass. If you want to fix sorcerer one of the first the things you should do is provide them with a way of making their spell list less garbage a la stone sorc.
>>
>>55312528
What I've seen people do is going back to making treasure and gold the way up again XP and level up. From actual plays I've heard where it's used, it's significantly better mechanic which awards more organic play.
>>
>>55312798
I like it but then again I tend to go for OP things without realizing it.
>>
File: RavengroArt.jpg (78KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
RavengroArt.jpg
78KB, 800x486px
>>55312791
Sculptor of Flesh and Sign of Ill Omen are solid. One gives you crazy versatile utility and the other let's you tag on even more EB damage on one BBEG per day.

Just wait til XGE. I bet we'll get loads of the UA invocations.
>>
>>55312508
...for players?
>>
>>55312739
>downtime
>when half the published campaigns are "you're fighting an obscenely powerful ancient giant demondragongod from the elemental plane of fuckyou"
>and on a timer
Obviously >playing published campaigns,
but god damn are the assumptions the system makes not held up at all by the way the vast majority of people play.
>>
>>55312911
Downtime is for between campaigns ya doofus
>>
>>55312739
Most players don't care for that stuff so don't bother.

I really like my "Polishing Relics" way of obtaining magical items.
>>
Brief question, I spotted a thread on /tg/ asking about it a few days ago but no real answers, but is there a pdf copy of Sphere of Annihilation floating around yet? Apparently some LGS stores and such are starting to get their copies out.
>>
>>55312766
Stuff which has no mechanical advantage to it, I see.

No thanks.
>>
>>55312956
>why isn't D&D pay to win
>>
>>55312932
That makes little sense unless you're doing it online.
>>
>>55312739
Again, 5E is about bringing a bit of old schoolness back. So you're kind of supposed to use it on living expenses and maybe get a caravan and some draft horses to lug your homeless ass around and on food and lodgings and feed for your horses. Maybe even start saving for retirement.
Or by god, donate to the local orphanage that needs to be rebuilt after that dragon you were fighting tore it apart.
>>
>>55312629
great idea, except it doesn't address any of the sorc's problems.
>>
>>55312937
Your telling me your players never wanted to build something stupid, like a huge ass palace, because they could?
>>
>>55312897
>>55312791
>>55312609

You ever look through this?
>>
>>55312911
>when half the published campaigns are "you're fighting an obscenely powerful ancient giant demondragongod from the elemental plane of fuckyou"
This is completely the issue half of our players have been having.
>>
>>55312846
It should be obvious that killing things for xp is flawed. Then it's just a grind fest.
>>
>>55312968
How so? Can you not hammer out downtime shit in half a session?
>>
I hope my players meet sarkeleth the kraken 20th wizard and fight him and get annhilated

THIS KRAKEN HAS FLY
A FLYING GARGANTUAN KRAKEN
>>
>>55312932
If you're doing the published campaigns, you've outleveled 90% of the campaign by having completed a previous one.

Or, y'know, the ancient giant demondragongod from the elemental plane of fuckyou killed someone last campaign and no one has 500 bucks and a diamond for whatever reason.
>>
Any word on a new UA this month yet?
>>
>>55313000
Fly is 3rd level just draw it over an island and watch it flop as you dispel
if the airship makes it that far
>>
>>55312968
If your dm is having you go from one campaign to the next without any time in between, you could just ask him for downtime or point out that it makes very little sense for this much shit to happen at once.
>>
>>55313022
Unearthed Arcana: 3 paragraphs about what i had for lunch last Wednesday and a sentence or 2 about rolling for penis size
>>
>>55313039
Hey, that was my joke.
>>
>>55313022
At this point I'm going to be disappointed if it's NOT Food & Provisions
>>
>>55313024
Since he can do 120 damage to structures a turn I don't think it would go far

I just think a flying kraken is terrifying
>>
>>55312500
Luck-o-mancers are quite fun. Lightfoot halfling diviner wizard that picks up the Lucky feat.
>>
Unearthed Arcana: Greyhawk Passive Perception
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (29KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
29KB, 500x334px
>>55313053
>>
>>55313070
The halfling isnt really that important.
>>
>>55313064
Well thats only if he can catch it
Did you not paint racing stripes and flames on it so it would go faster?
>>
File: champ.png (214KB, 470x403px) Image search: [Google]
champ.png
214KB, 470x403px
what are some silly bladelock builds? I'm running one in my next game and would like some ideas.
>>
>>55313090
Not as much as the others, but being able to reroll a few 1's is still good. Plus it adds that extra touch to the whole "fuck the dice rolls" thing.
>>
>>55313090
It is if you get the UA halfling feat that lets you share the rerolls
>>
>>55312986
>t. /u/...
discarded.
>>
What's the best rogue build? Also, why would you play anything but arcane trickster, power wise?
>>
>>55313261
Because I want to be le sneaky theif
>>
>>55313226
What's wrong with yuri.
>>
assuming grung will be playable for season 7 (maybe in a AL hand-out like they did with genasi in season 2 i think it was), do I make a Grung thief rogue for fun frog times or a lizardfolk moon druid for maximum DINO DAMAGE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZeuJMW3NU
>>
>>55313261
What's wrong with the good ol' assassin?
>>
What are peoples thoughts on the horizon walker ranger thinking of rolling one up.
>>
>>55313672
Not him.
Assassin has great features at later levels, but its 3rd level feature only works on the first turn.
Arcane Trickster has the versatility of spells from 3rd level onwards.

While at it, Rogue Assassin is more of an Infiltrator, while Monk's Way of Shadow is a proper assassin.
>>
>>55313692
Looks cool.
>>
Where da Tomb of Annihilation pdfs at?
>>
Why does pathfinder attract degenerates and tranny fifth?
>>
Sorcadin is total bullshit, I just hit a 99 as a bonus action and im only level 8.
>>
To continue discussion on >>55311228

I've updated the broken feature Fanning to read:

Fanning
Starting at 13th level, you learn to trade accuracy for swift strikes. If you make an attack against a creature and do not have disadvantage on that attack, you take disadvantage to make additional ranged weapon attacks equal to half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, as part of that action. You can only use this feature a number of times equal to half your proficiency bonus rounded down. You regain all expended uses of it when you finish a short or long rest.

Now, if you're dipping fighter 2 for action surge, the first 3 rounds for a level 19 character could unload all their features in the first round round to deal:

4dx (unspecified pistol dmg) quickdraw and fanning (all with disadvantage, conditionally)
4dx attacks from attack action and fanning (all with disadvantage) + 9d6 (cinditionally)
4dx attacks from action surge and fanning (all with disadvantage)
1dx for twf

To get a true sense of where this character lies, I'll be comparing it to fighter2/assassin17, the other high opening burst rogue using 2 rapiers. I'll also use 2d4 for pistol damage, as was suggested in the previous thread. Since Assassin is optimized for a surprise round, and Gunslinger is optimized for being surprised, I'll be giving Assassin an extra round.

8d4 + 20 reaction
8d4 + 9d6 + 20 attack action
8d4 + 20 action surge
2d4 + 5 bonus attack

= an average of 161

assassinate surprise round:

4d8 + 16d6 + 10 attack action
1d8 + 5 action surge
1d8 + 5 bonus attack

1d8 + 5 action surge (first round of combat)
1d8 + 5 bonus attack (first round of combat)

= an average of 122

OH BOY. this really looks like it needs to be hit with the nerf bat, BUT about most of the attacks the gunslinger make are going to be at disadvantage. Anyone know the best way to factor that in? I'm definitely going to reduce the Fanning attack to +2 but I'd like to know for sure if I need to go further.
>>
>>55313888
Can't fault trips. But you'd have to ask the furfags and dipshits themselves.
>>
>>55313888
Is it free?
>>
I'm playing a variant human paladin and going magic initiate to grab spells from the bard list. Anything especially good I should know about?
>>
If I want to play a game where I roll stats for my players on /tg/ then have anons comment on them (for backstory, class, race) would I do it in here or would I make a thread for it?
>>
Any ideas on showing creatures and people who have higher than 20 Str their strength besides just dealing more damage? Picking up people and chucking them, using large and heavy weapons, etc. are kinda obvious but they're more combat based. Which I'm not against doing or getting more ideas of, I just want more out of combat options showing it.

From the descriptions 20 is the maximum mortal output and anything above that is getting into mythology. I want to convey the difference but I'm having some trouble thinking of more ways to show it without it seeming like bullshit that my players will complain about.
>>
>>55313942
What a remarkably terrible idea. Honestly the worst one i've heard in quite a while.
>>
>>55313941
Dissonant Whispers allows anyone near the target to make an Opportunity Attack, including you, supposing it does move away.
Best spell you can pick imo.
>>
File: YouGuysAreFuckingEvilNow.png (236KB, 499x357px) Image search: [Google]
YouGuysAreFuckingEvilNow.png
236KB, 499x357px
>>55312433
>group is fighting vampire doing a sacrificial meal on commoner
>party attacks vampire without freeing the captive commoner
>a few turns pass
>I've almost solo freed the commoner
>vampire eats commoner for her turn
>entire party "Wow, there was nothing we could do to save him!"
>mfw
>>
>>55313135
Splash Pally, get the Invocations to up the magic weapon bonus, and go Hexblade?
>>
>>55313720
Well from the features you can see plainly that it is directed more towards a different game than the trickster (bonuses to disguise etc).
>>
>>55313914
Actually I think i should just stipulate that Fanning can only be used once per round to eliminate 8d4 + 20 rather than eliminating just 6d4 +15. Still need to figure out the mess that comes with disadvantage.
>>
>>55313889
>I just hit a 99 as a bonus action
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>55313888
Monster races
>>
>>55314099
>>55314100
>>55314144
>>55314166
c-c-c-combo breaker!
>>
File: rq99dvw.jpg (22KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
rq99dvw.jpg
22KB, 236x354px
So I know that UA Ranger Revised was made and its great, I love it...

...but the old Ranger is still in my PHB, and I'm left wondering, what the hell is the WotC team going to DO about it in the future?
>>
>>55313261
Out of the published Rogues:
Thief is the most powerful all around but very gear dependent.
Swashbuckler is the next best, for melee in particular, because it is the most DM-proof Rogue

Arcane Trickster is for people who can't figure out Rogues and need magic to supersede existing tools. It's very limited on what kind of enemies you fight and on how permissive the DM is with illusions.

Mastermind is something I'm still working out but it is specialized but still helpful outside that specialty.

Assassin is multiclass fodder that is completely dependent on the Surprise mechanic and at the mercy of both the party and the DM to do anything on its feature list.
>>
>>55314186
Put out revised ranger for free in a digital format and eventually replace PHB ranger and other classes with revised versions in the equivalent of 5.1e while keeping the core math and mechanics of 5e the same.
>>
>>55314195
Revised Ranger won't be in XGE. They will forever tease Ranger fixes until the next edition.
>>
>>55314229
>free in a digital format
Yes, I know it won't be in XGE.
>>
>>55314188
What's so great about thief, and how can it surpass the pure utility of magic, even if it's mostly illusion and enchantment?
>>
>>55314229
>Revised Ranger won't be in XGE

Really?
>>
>>55314278
The devs want to release it for free, not as part of a book purchase
>>
>>55312960
Eh, you can mock him, but I've noticed that's something that doesn't really appeal to a lot of new players. They want to improve their character, they want to spend money in noticeable things that are still contained on their character's person. Most simply don't give a shit about going into the shipping trade and buying yourself caravans to make money on the side.
>>
>>55313072
Unearthed Arcana: Race-As-Class and Percentile Thief Skills
>>
So if I'm a tempest cleric who wants Magic Initiate for Booming Blade, which other spells should I get?
>>
>>55314355
>Race-As-Class
I want to play DORF
>>
>>55313135
get a quarterstaff as you pact weapon and get PAM to beat people with your magic stick.
>>
>>55314309
>They want to improve their character
They want to play 3.PF on 5e.
Really, the edition is designed towards not being able to buy magic items. Attunement system also exists to stop magic item shenanigans.
>>
>>55312904
keep it simple either refluff or disadvantage on every attack for bigger damage dice (like small character on heavy weapon)
>>
>>55314309
Eh? Lots of new player would find it's more appealing to have a meaningful item. Doesn't have to be mechanical benefit (or just a minor one).

ie. You draw him a unique longsword with a unique rune/carving and write some history into it and the player will be digging into that shit. Just throw in minor benefit that doesn't matter anyway like "never has to be sharpen" or "never rust" or something.
>>
>>55314493

"Never breaks" is one I would like.
>>
>>55314195
>5.1e
That's an odd looking number. Why not 5.5?
>>
>>55314505
Steer clear of oozes and rust monsters and I'm pretty sure RAW, there isn't really anything that can risk breaking your weapon.
>>
File: 1504498760130.png (434KB, 1729x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1504498760130.png
434KB, 1729x1022px
I want to start DM'ing, nobody hosts games on the days I'm off work. I've only played 4 sessions as a player. What do I do on top of becoming familiar with the DM guide and rules?
>>
>>55314277
Thief trumps Assassin in flexibility AND matches it's combat power in the end game with Thief's Reflexes.

Thief trumps Arcane Trickster in terms of action economy: you can drop knick nacks as a bonus action and sneak attack in the same turn, whereas most equivalent spells that an AT can cast take their whole action, including the hand. By the time the Arcane Trickster gets any real magic you can rock a staff of power or bardic instrument or rod of resurrection*. The whole haste->reactive sneak attack thing is something a Thief gets 1/combat without using an action via Thief's Reflexes. Combat is very short in 5e, every action counts.

*official adventures are full monty haul and everyone suffers under austere DMs. So magic item availability is an 'if' but not a 'big IF'

The next thing is that while Arcane Tricksters get SCAG cantrips for free, Rogues are more comfortable at range in this edition, and it's not like Magic Initiate has any other competition for Rogue melee combat feats.
>>
>>55314567
Raw, no, but there's always "le nat 1 LOLOLOLOL XDXDXDXDXDXD"
>>
File: 1500964158907.jpg (340KB, 1024x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1500964158907.jpg
340KB, 1024x1470px
>>55312433
Can D&D do for an anciend world game?
>>
File: Go_for_the_eyes_boo.jpg (12KB, 320x199px) Image search: [Google]
Go_for_the_eyes_boo.jpg
12KB, 320x199px
Anyone know if there is new player options in the Tomb of Annihilation book or will they just dumb the stuff in the Xanathar's Guide to Everything?
>>
Looking to do a limited time loop adventure, like say 7 reps of Groundhog day looping, where the players have to prevent a murder.

First day, players go to meet an NPC in a city, but get detoured / NPC isn't meeting them until nightfall. When they go to meet, NPC has been murdered in their office.

Suggestions on what to do when players decide to go straight to the NPC the very next morning?
>>
>>55314741
Why the hell not? I have.
>>
>>55314741
a realistic one, no

a fantasy one, yes
>>
>>55314743
Closest thing to a character option in ToA is a 1d8 piercing simple melee weapon with thrown (10/30) called yklwa.
>>
>>55314792
Are you forgetting about the two new backgrounds?
>>
>>55314872
Why yes, yes I am.
>>
>>55312460
Bludgeoning, yeah.
>>
ToA?
>>
>>55314927
Both are good.
>>
>>55314872
So... no Grung player race?
Then what's the point of that Adventurer League Grung legacy character?
>>
>>55314782
If they were getting too close to the murder scene pre-murder I'd have something heavy dropped on them. The ones that make the dex saves and survive have to deal with the would-be assassin - which, unless nobody gets hit, they're waaaaay too low a level to beat. Not the first day though, they should spend that doing something boring like trying to find a path to the murder through streets having their cobbles renovated or something imo
>>
Any tips on playing Dragonborn wizard?
>>
>>55314609
>Drop kick knacks
What did he mean by this?
>>
What's a good way for an under-the-bridge mugger hobo to get exposed to wild magic?
>>
>>55315128
He mugged a wizard who was feeling merciful and didn't outright kill him
>>
>>55312467
Give it some visual or context clue that hints on it being more. In fact you don't have to do much, the moment you say an item is in this area, your players WILL take not of that and will inspect it.

Had to many players get suspicious of a sparkly fork.
>>
Hey guys, I'm looking for map markers I can use to mark armies/ strongholds on a A2 cloth map of faerune I had printed. Any ideas?

sort of like pic related but not GoT related
>>
>>55315175
Thanks for the tip. This is what I was looking for.
>>
>>55312911
Make up some downtime?
"Oh to secure safe travel across the continent it's going to be a week's arrangements while the caravan lines set back in. You could risk it on the road, but until then the city's precarious peace hangs on the balance of your presence.

Or you could do the adventures league thing, and award downtime days credit that translates into the equivalent of amount of productivity one can work in between 8 hours adventuring days.
>>
>>55315128
Having his bridge downriver from some experimenting wizard/potion maker with a limited respect for the environment who's been dumping failed experiments/additional residue down the river.

Or just something went awry and half their stock fell in, or something like that
>>
>>55315191

Additionally, you can give very off things like anon's other example of the kettle. Tell them there's a kettle but describe that it has pretty looking design painted on it. Players will assume it's something valuable (this is where the mundane part comes in) but with it in their hands, you can let it react to the touch. Describe how it has water inside and let them pour it.
>>
>>55315191
Not him but it could have a discreet activation phrase? In 3.5 I gave a barbarian magical armour that changed it's appearance to look like rags withthe right sentence. All it took was having the palendrome "Swap god for a janitor" embroidered inside the cuff, as soon as soneone said it aloud it looked like armour with "Rot in a jar of dog paws" carved onto the inside.
>>
>>55315239
Go with this one, sounds dank and also gives you evidence for those magical alligators in the sewers
>>
>>55314368
Off which spell list?
>>
>play session
>one player argues with me over everything I/my character chooses to do
>same player argues with DM later
>other players getting annoyed
>everyone starts arguing
>DM yells at everyone
>mfw game may be cancelled entirely because people can't fucking chill
>>
>>55314595
You learn DMing by DMing. There is no other way.
Watching good DMs can give you a lot of tips, but there is nothing that prepares you more to DMing than DMing.

You'll suck at first. That's OK. Be humble when you're wrong, stand your ground when you're right.

Your job is to keep people around the table entertained.
Rules are guidelines to make sure that the DM and the players are acting with the same rules, within the same narrative boundaries.
Fun is always more important than rules.
>>
>>55315239
>>55315277
You're right, this is pretty great. Time for my gruff alcoholic hobo to get his ass kicked and thrown into a river of magical bullshit
>>
>>55315426
Everytime I want to make a wild magic sorcerer I get turned off by how shit the subclass is.
>>
>>55314595

Listen to: >>55315424

Memorizing everything in the DMG and Monster Manual won't do until you get into it. Remember the core things that happens in a tabletop:

>1. You describe what the player sees and ask what they want to do
>2. The player tells what they do
>3. You tell them what needs to be done (skill checks, ability checks, attack rolls, etc.) then describe the result

So if barbarian enters a room, describe him the room and say there's a desk with papers. PC will say what he wants to read the papers, tell him what he sees. The crunch comes in when rolls are involved (in this case, Barb might need an INT roll to decode the papers.) But yeah, just simplify the process with those 3 things and you'll have a good idea what to do.

And as said above, keep your players entertained. Rules as Fun is always priority but of course you're still playing a game, don't let them be able to shoot the moon with a light crossbow. Other than that,if you make a mistake, chances are it's gonna be related to an item you forgot or using the wrong monster stat block and if that happens, only YOU know it. Just play it along, forgot that room A has this item? Just move the item to the next room. Using the wrong monster stat block? Don't worry just let the players fight it and move on (tweak the HP to low if need be if you accidentally set a strong monster on them.)

Also do what Chris Perkins does and make a post-it note with general goals for the session. Session 1 can be hazy cause you may not know what the players will do but as you go, you can give some goals for the session (Like in my latest SKT session, my players are solving a murder mystery so my goals are list like 'make sure they come by evidence, let the true murderer undermine their investigation, etc.' so there's blueprints for you to work with.

And most importantly, START small. A simple "save the NPC's daughter from goblins" is a good place to start.

Break a leg, anon. DMing is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>55315180
Try searching for a few terms on Shapeways, you'll probably find a handful you'll like.
There will inevitably be some crazy expensive ones as well, but filter it down to a $1-to-$7 range and you should be good.

Definitely some things that'd be up your alley when I searched for "chess piece".
>>
File: Dwarven Medhiv.jpg (27KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarven Medhiv.jpg
27KB, 380x600px
>>55314595
I'll add one thing to >>55315424 & >>55315540

Clichés are amazing.
Don't be afraid of using a shitload of them, because your players will actually love it.
Especially if you give them a little twist - but don't break them.

Goes the same for characters, actually. Playing a stereotype can be surprisingly fun.
>>
>>55315243
>>55315255
I like those a lot.
>>
>>55315601
Yes, this is too fucking true. Players LOVE it when they are able to recreate scenes from their favorite show/movie/anime/manga/game/etc. It does fall within the realm of predictability but hey, it's fun and if ever make them earn it when the moment is at hand to let it happen. Had a player who wanted to be a Han Solo-type character and when he was able to recreate the Greedo scene, it was pretty nice for him to do that.
>>
>>55315527
I'm gonna be playing with a group of new players so the dm is going to be lenient with the difficulty. Here's hoping I don't explode and kill the party at level 1
>>
>>55312433
Is there any point to a rogue in combat?
>>
>>55315304
Wizard, warlock, or sorcerer. Either one would work.
>>
>>55315553
>bless you anon
>>
>>55315689
Not, not either one. See Warlock is all nice and good with Eldritch Blast but maybe you ain't got the Charisma as a Cleric to back it up.

Honestly, I'd just go with Sorcerer, and pick maybe minor Illusion and Absorb Elements, or Shield, Refluff it as Storm sorcery
>>
>>55315684
If you run stake less, story less, straightforward white room combats, no.

If you're not a dumpster fire DM, the rogue is invaluable
>>
File: what.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>55315723
but sorcerers don't get absorb elements and they use charisma as much as warlocks.
>>
>>55315353
Organized your own session. Bring drinks and snacks. Exclude That Guy. Sorted.
>>
Did anyone save the photo of the Ring of Winter stats? I may want to have Jarl Storvald use it
>>
File: 1504927349230.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1504927349230.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>55315998
>>
>>55315540
Thanks dude, I think I'll enjoy being a DM more than a player. The only thing I'm really dreading is getting into character for multiple NPC's.
>>
I'm looking for a fighter archetype that's similar to eldritch knight (1/3 casting) except using wisdom-based spellcasting from the druid. I've seen a decent looking crusader one that is wis based but it's based off the cleric. Anyone seen anything like this?
>>
>>55316050
Thanks breh
>>
>>55316105
That was my initial process to make a Warden in 5e
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/HJZw3pORa

But honestly I'm not too proud of it, it needs more work.
Hopefully it'll inspire you.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x366px
>>55312433
>be me
>be playing dnd
>evil campaign, having a lot of fun. Rolled an insane CN Kenku Jester
>forgot that I was playing Jester, and not harlequin another homebrew class (i started with that but switched when i found it was unfinished)
>we're escaping a prison as the start of the campaign
>on our way out the insane dwarf artificer opens fire on all the other cells killing dozens
>shoots a lock and lets out some navy skeleton who was a slaver
>he's the DM's PC for a healer since nobody else rolled healer.
>on our way out our goliath barbarian whose retarded and automatically "SMASH"s everything we pass and come across attacks our skeletal healer who just lost his body because of some magic so he's just a skull, morte from planescape torment style.
>Dumbass retard goliath kills our only healer
>DM starts laughing at and mocking us
>lightbulb.jpg
>Roll religion to pray to my god to bring him back
>DM asks who I worship
>shit the bed and forget i'm not playing harlequin and say "Jesters cannot worship gods"
>DM decides that I worship richard dawkins
>Rich appears but laments to me that resurrection magic goes against the laws of science and reality
>before he disappears I declare A deception roll
>Jesters can take a feat called voluntary liar which adds an advantage to their deception rolls, plus my native +5, I rolled a nat 15.
>Tell rich that on the contrary recent developments have determined that not only is resurrection magic okay with the laws of science, but it's also staunchly anti-christian
>the dwarf also chimes in that it's anti-muslim to help seal the deal
>dawkins is drooling at the mention of anti-christian and anti-muslim and immediately resurrect's the skull
>I lied to richard dawkins to trick him into resurrecting a skull
>I lied to my own god to get him to resurrect a skull
>I lied to my own god and it worked
>mfw
>>
>>55316209
>nat 15
>>
>>55316318
DM has us roll d20s for skill rolls idk
>>
>>55316318
i'm not an expert or anything, but I think that means he rolled a natural 15 or in other words, a 15 without modifiers.
>>
>>55316347
you're right about that, The DM calls criticals Nat 20s and Nat 1s so Nat became shorthand for natural as in without modifiers or additions
>>
>>55315527
Don't underestimate the power to fuck with fate itself.
>>
>>55316407
I mean, the only wild sorcerer feature that is legitimately fun is Bend Luck. It's a 6th level feature that adds or subtracts d4 for two sorcery points. It's pretty bad.

Shame, too. The subclass could easily be a great one, and Sorcerers need their subclasses to be amazing since their base is so meh.

Guess that's when you need to homebrew & revise.
>>
>>55314741
No.
It's fucking 2017. For past 30 years there is enough games around, a good, well-made games that can do things or are made to do things you want.
D&D is no longer a "go-to" system for more than you are alive. And since a fuckload of D&D elements work only for D&D, it further makes it useless when applied outside the box.
>>
Is 5e only good for specific gameplay types?
Another friend is trying to argue otherwise.
>>
alright I'm making a Tiefling Raven Tomelock that's going to run around slapping things with a Shillelagh, should I take my third level in Fighter just for the sake of a shield, the fighting style, and being beefier, as well as maybe medium armor when I can afford something stronger than Mage armor?
>>
>>55316581
DnD in general is, but 5e should be _relatively_ easy to fix to suit your needs.
But obviously, there is a lot of games, where "Have you tried not playing DnD" is relevant argument.

Could you share more of your friend's argument?
>>
Played a campaign with a moderately new DM, he was upset I kept ruining his morally ambiguous story by playing a Crusader Paladin who smites evil.

So upset was he that I killed a little boy possessed by a demon that he alignment shifted me to evil, claiming my good character would've done more.

Fast forward the following week, he quits DM'ing and since I was the next DM, he made a good character who goes around assassinating Npcs in their homes for no reason, "since that's what you did!"

While I could call him a cunt, I'm interested in finding a way to fuck him utterly. I've had guards try to interrogate him but it bogs down the campaign for everyone else.

We're mostly traveling in small villages with barely any population. Any suggestions?
>>
>>55315633
Any audience whatsoever is enough to make me shout "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" as loud as I physically can
>>
>>55316612
Talk with him like and adult person?
And probably apologize for ruining his campaign. Why did you do the first place, anyway?!
>>
>>55316625
>DM let's a player play a standard paladin and his campaign gets fucked by one bystanders death
>blame the player
>>
File: Sasuke Oakenshield.png (110KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke Oakenshield.png
110KB, 400x526px
>>55316602
Unless your DM is nice, be aware that Shillelagh has no form of scaling. You'll start feeling it past 5.

Solution to this is to talk to your DM. Waving pact restrictions on pact of the blade invocations could work. Giving Shillelagh some inherent scaling (like most other attack cantrips) would work as well.
Your DM might also feel that Shillelagh shouldn't scale. He probably wouldn't be wrong.

You could also replace your 6th level Pact feature with extra attack or some equivalent of the Cleric's Divine Strike. In most case it's probably a huge bummer since these pact features are usually pretty good.

Anyway, if homebrewing fails, multiclassing is a good option if you want to keep hitting things. And has a shitload of other benefits. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here would tell you that Warlock past lvl2-3 is worthless anyway.
In the end, it's up to you.
>>
>>55316649
I don't want to argue about who was right, communication always should go both ways. The problem in original campaign was about communication. DM and the player both intended for different tone of the game. If both sides are going to act like pricks because they feel they were wronged, it won't help anyone.
>>
>>55316653
None of that homebrewing is an option unfortunately due to the nature of this thing. I'll also be using things like Booming/GFB as well to help alleviate the lack of scaling.

Also whoops apparently I gotta wait until level 4 to take that 1 level in Fighter, simply because I only have a +2 to DEX and a -1 to STR so hitting things would be absolutely suffering until then
>>
The Net Rogue Build

>Fighter 1 for Archery fighting style, Net Proficiency
>Rogue 19 for Sneak Attack damage
>Crossbow Expert and Sharpshooter Feats
>Every turn use action to throw Net at enemy to restrain
>Every turn use hand crossbow bonus action to get a free Sneak Attack and +10
>Enemy can't attack because they use every turn attempting to get the Net off

Is there anything preventing this from being a thing?
>>
>>55316711
Most importantly you cant multiclass fighter without 13 DEX or 13 STR
>>
>>55316356
Excuse me for a second I kinda had a mental short circuit for a second there.

So you do realize that Nat 20 and Nat 1 are only referred to specifically by the Nat because of D&D crit system and the culture that developed from that...right?
>>
>>55316050
>that ring's create construct ability
>do you wanna build a snowman?
>>
>>55314743
Seconding this, any new beasts for druids?
>>
>>55317091
Well I already have the DEX at least, so that's not a big deal.

Why would I not have a positive DEX after all?
>>
>>55317097
I only started playing last month, I just said Nat to deter that I rolled a 15 before the modifiers kicked in, poor terminology on my part I guess.
>>
>>55316066
What I do is have a list of generic NPC names (like 10-15 depending on the frequency of NPC appearances, a big city that list should be pretty big) and bullet marks for what I think should be their personality. The background Traits, Flaws, Bonds and Ideals is a god place to start. For example I had this:

1. Noah Sprachen
-A big family man
-Distrusts adventurers cause they attract trouble and might put his family in harm's way
-Has a deep voice

2. Maya Freely
-An airhead
-Despite airheadedness is rather observant
-Has a problem with the family blacksmith business
-Soft spoken with a light accent

3. Gregor Rito
-only talks by food and ale
-large of a man
-knows a lot of the town
-heavy accent

Etc. etc. So when it comes to a point where the players enter a smithy and look for stuff, and they happen to ask the name, I just draw out the list and grab the first or perhaps sift through the list adn see what's appropriate. Note that my descriptions are very generic that they can fit most professions. So when a player enters a temple, it's nor farfetched Gregor can be a septon, or Maya can be a nun or Noah as well as a practicing priest. Of course, nothing is set int stone, you can add to it or remove it to modify what you see fit.

As for roleplaying them, you don't have to dish out some voice acting. If you're too pressured, just stick with descriptive roleplay "Gregor ponders for a bit as he strokes his fatty chin, he then tells you, the adventurers, that he will consider the offer but only if you bring him a cask of the finest ale." or something like that. In no time you'l lstart to get into the NPCs and you'll be spewing bad English accents for fun times.

All in all, keep a record on your NPCs, having a dramatis personae of your campaign with brief descriptions helps tons.
>>
Describe your character without mentioning class, profession, race, or appearance.

I'll start: my character is hot-tempered and impatient. Due to having a natural talent that came easily to him, he never learned to put in the long hard hours. He has poor manners, so often says the wrong thing, even if with a brutal honesty. This flaw is compounded by having a deep distrust of aristocracy, due to early experiences. He is now searching for a worthy use of his talents, and is somewhat torn between benefiting himself, and working to help others.
>>
What's the best class to MC as a monk?
>>
>>55317293
Druid?
>>
>>55317314
Not him, could you flurry of blows in animal form?
>>
>>55317293
Rogue for maximum ninju-tsu!
>>
Who /artifactchecker/ here?
I'm going to give a magic weapon to my druid and I want it to be something fluffy and fun, plus a little weird. I was thinking of giving him a bastard dagger - remove the ability to throw it easily and replace it with versatility, 1d6 damage if wielded in both hands. It also has an immoveable rod inside it's length; the button sticks out of the hilt, and the hilt can be unscrewed like a lead pipe to take the rod out of the weapon in case that's ever necessary.
So my question is, basically fluff or have I inadvertantly created an exploitable monster?
>>
>>55317482
Immoveable rods are ALWAYS monsters.

Plus, that doesn't seem like anything that would actually benefit a druid, or be thematically "druidic".
But who knows, my items arent that popular either.
>>
>>55317482
Useless as a weapon, useful as an immovable rod.
>>
>>55317508
>>55317510
Maybe just cut the bullshit and give him the rod then? Everyone else has a magical weapon but I don't want to overpower the party for the sake of fairness
>>
>>55317543
The only thing I can think of is that if you stabbed the immovable-rod-dagger into a creature, and then pressed the button, it could have a chance of paralyzing the creature along with the stuck rod. Basically Hold Monster option on hit (1/day) - until it saves or someone presses the button again. Mite b cool.
>>
>>55317580
Yeah I was hoping he'd try out interesting things like this instead of just having the generic rod. Also leaving it at headheight round corners and kiting people onto it like an inprovised spike trap, also completely decimating any creature with a charge attack by pressing the button just before it hits
>>
>>55317602
Yeah but they'd just run through the dagger, so it would be the equivalent of falling onto a spike.
>>
>>55317619
Still hurt though, also I'd argue that there'd be some kind of save to see if they managed to run right through or got impaled maybe? Beginning to dislike the whole idea desu
>>
>>55317640
Yeah, delicately placing a dagger in the instead of just using it to stab seems overtly Home-Aloneish and impractical. I still like the idea of it paralysing anyone it's stuck into at the moment. I usually prefer active abilities to passive ones anyway.
>>
>>55317662
Kinda does when you put it that way, back to the drawing board I think. Thanks for the advice Anon!
>>
>>55316653
>That image
I-I don't know if this should be a monk or a rogue, or which would work better.
>>
>>55317251

An easy going guy from an underground civilization. Before becoming an adventurer, he was an archaeologist. Now he's an adventurer who's taken a liking to public performances using Major Image. It all started with one report to the town captain of our group's quest, and grew from there. Now he's seeking out Bards in hopes of learning the craft of their performances.
>>
File: the-plinkett-test.png (222KB, 650x403px) Image search: [Google]
the-plinkett-test.png
222KB, 650x403px
>>55317703
>archaeologist
profession
>adventurer
profession
>using Major Image
ability

I mean, that's all stuff he's done, but what's he LIKE?
>>
>>55316512
It's 1d4 to saving throws and everything else that matters. It is an E=2.5 bonus to your spell DC. It can save your party members from high impact effects like death. And you can throw it around like candy because it's a reaction and 2sp.

But yes, the other feats need a bit more oomph and the wild magic surge mechanic needs more useful outcomes. The chance for minor permanent bonuses would encourage surge mongering and mishap shenanigans.
>>
>>55313743
God knows. Might not hit here until it comes out to the general public on the 27th.
>>
>>55313743
>>55317771
last thread said next week or week after that
wouldnt surprize me
>>
>>55314595
What I did was create 4 PC's that I wanted to play in future campaigns then run a published adventure like LMoP with the characters, this helps you flesh out their personality and lets you see how they can work in single combat, in a skirmish, and in coordinated group fighting.

This also lets you learn how to DM but doing so in a stress-free environment, with no-one pressuring you for time as you rush to look up a rule you're not sure of.
>>
>>55314595
My meta-tip would be to keep the sessions short. Players can overwhelm your ability to think on your feet when you're already occupied with focusing on how to run the game. They'll try unexpected things that strain your improvisational muscle. So don't play for more than 3-4 hours so you can have breathers in between to plan dynamic stuff ahead based on what they've done so far.
>>
I got the players handbook and the monster manual

What adventures are good for a DnD first timer?

Ravenloft seems interesting but also hard to play/GM
>>
>>55317203
Better than most PC backgrounds.
>>
>>55317950
lost mines of phandelver are a pretty nice starting point IMO.
But I nearly killed the entire group with the green dragon's poison breath so be careful of that.
>>
>>55317987
I'll look into it thanks
>>
>>55317987
Our group killed that dragon, it was my first dragon kill ever.
>>
so question

what do you have to add to spell damage and healing if any?
I'm not sure if you are supposed to add your spell attack modifier, your proficiency bonus or nothing at all
>>
>>55318019
nothing unless another feature or the spell itself specifies something to add
>>
>>55317033
If the enemy is too big it's worthless and you'll need lots of nets
>>
>>55318030
not even the spellcasting ability modifier?
>>
File: soldieravatar.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
soldieravatar.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>55318056
NO
>>
>>55318056
nope, theres a class feature for that.
>>
>>55317679
Maybe a stupid idea, but how about a grass/vine dagger that is part of the druid's arm, and can be readied as a free action.
Also could let it make a thorn whip 1/day as part of a free action?
>>
>>55318080
as part of an attack action, sorry.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482775942020.jpg (34KB, 720x727px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482775942020.jpg
34KB, 720x727px
>>55316407
>>55315527

>Rolled a Wild Magic Sorcerer
>Had 20 in Charisma
>Metamagic Spellslinging, Tempting Fate and Social Interacting like a champ
>Get benched because DM can't handle six players and I was the only player not in a package deal

I miss that character so much.
>>
Why am I supposed to dislike Sorcerors again?
>>
>>55318230
In 5e?

They suck.
>>
>>55318246
ok buy why do they suck?
>>
File: Ran_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg (285KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ran_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg
285KB, 482x750px
>>55318033
By level 20, one would imagine that he has some sort of magical net. Possibly having defeated a god to acquire it.

I can see that sort of character being endearing in a high-mortality less serious campaign. A year later, the party is level 18, all the original characters are dead... except the fucking net guy.
>>
>>55318277
Less spells on the spell list compared to wizards
Knows less spells in total than a wizard can have memorised at one time
No ritual casting
>>
>>55318312
but anon, two of your responses aren't "why do Sorcerors suck?", but are "why aren't Sorcerors not Wizards?"
>>
>>55318065
A guy I play with used to always add his spellcasting modifier to all his spells, I kept trying to tell him you didn't do that but he always kept doing it, then one day as my Life Cleric healed someone he chimes up and says "I read online that spells don't add the modifier, so I think you healed him too much.", I almost wanted to kill him for being so dense.
>>
>>55312629
Fix their archetypes instead. Each sorcerous origin gets their own unique metamagic on top of each every metamagic progression. Those unique metamagics are related to the archetype. Obviously, there has to be three of them.

Alternatively, give them even more archetypes features. Go over the limit of features an archetype usually has. Give them a reason to be an alternative to THE spellcaster class.
>>
>>55318332
yeah, so that speaks volume on how bad sorceror is
not having ritual casting is a big deal
knowing less spell is a big deal
having a worse spell list is a big deal

i'm not >>55318312 and i dont think sorcerors suck.
but that's only because they're full spellcasters.
>>
>>55318230
>>55318277
Good at nova and certain buffs, but very limited spell variety, almost no unique spells, and don't even get stuff like Absorb Elements

Very few worthwhile subclasses too
>>
File: dc1NjI4.png (22KB, 481x467px) Image search: [Google]
dc1NjI4.png
22KB, 481x467px
Someone mentioned using gold as exp, could that actually work? And would it only apply to player characters? I imagine you'd have to monitor the amount of money you gave the party more closely. On the other hand it sounds like the goal would just be "make as much money as possible".

I feel like it might lend itself more to a sandbox type thing, but that would take a bunch of work.
>>
All I have is my own anecdotal evidence. 5e is my first edition, so take it as you will.

>Play Wizard
>Make myself utility as fuck
>None of it ever comes up, near useless in combat

>Play Sorcerer
>Minimal utility, but comes up quite frequently
>Shit damage left right and center

Maybe my experience is extremely rare, I dunno, but Sorcs seem amazing to me while I'm quite disillusioned with Wizards.
>>
>>55318369
>On the other hand it sounds like the goal would just be "make as much money as possible".
Which is kinda the reason most of these adventurers should be risking their lives in the first place.

I like the idea. Kinda like the Soul serie did, with souls being money and experience.
>>
>>55316209
>he's the DM's PC for a healer since nobody else rolled healer.
Don't let that be a thing again. Trust me, it's not needed.

Otherwise, sounds like a damn funny time.
>>
>>55317097
If you say Nat when referring to an unmodified roll, you're ok. You did nuffin wrong.
>>
>>55317339
kung-fu panda
>>
>>55317203
>-A big family man
A big guy for his family and friends?
>>
>>55318374
>Shit damage
...Shit out damage?
>>
>>55317164
Nope, you're right, the other guy's an idiot, it's ok.
>>
Is resilience (con) worth while on a lore bard?
>>
>>55318442
Eh, keeping up health levels isn't really required, but KOd people back up mid-combat is damn valuable. Still, anyone with healing word can fill that need.
>>
>>55318602
I'm arguing that DMPC are a bad idea in general and 'having no healer' shouldn't be an argument for doing it anyway.

You can make downed people drink health potions.
>>
>>55318556
Yes. It's boring though, and I'd argue War Caster is better early on, and funner in general.
>>
>>55318312
I have this idea for a homebrewed Harry Potter like Sorcerer class that is Wizard equivalent of the Favored Soul Sorcerer.

The ability to take any spells from the Wizards spell list is a given, as is something to do with the Arcana and other Inteligence checks, but the details are still in brain storm stage

For example, I'm working on the viability of using Metamagic on spells cast from magical objects for example
>>
How can I even begin to start creating a mystic. There's just so much stuff to look over before I can even pick my first discipline let alone the subclass.
>>
>>55318658
It's pretty simple.

Don't.
Mystics are a shit concept.
>>
File: flipster.jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
flipster.jpg
10KB, 224x224px
>>55318679
>shit concept
>the return of the psionics
>mfw
>>
>>55318332
Maybe it would help if the Sorcerer had a single spell that wasn't also in the Wizards spell list
>>
>>55312433
I have a story for you all
>be me
>never played DnD before
>decide to join a game with some people from my college
>be 6 of us in total, 5 players and DM
>play as a human ex-mercenary captain
>have a sandperson bowman, demon warrior, lizard-folk rouge, and an elf bard
>5 of us start out at a bar
>Realize we're 1.5k gold in debt
>dwarf bartender tells us to pay up for he'll call city guard
>we tell him we'll pay him 2k gold if he gives us a week
>try to find jobs and we're faced with 2 options
>Go to hell and try to find a lost soul with no description of the client except for the first letter of their name, or go to thieves guild
>we find a guide who takes us to the thieves guild
>we meet the head of the thieves guild, he tries to teach us all the ritual of how to access the thieves guild if we return
>gives us a job to steal the royal scepter from the kings castle in the city we're in
>he'll pay us 15k gold and initiate us into thieves guild if we do this
>tells us a demon general from one of the 3 main factions could give us intel
>we go to try and find him
>find the same guy who took us to thieves guild
>He takes us to the demon general
>luckily since we have a demon in our party we're not killed on sight
>We tell the demon lord of our predicament
>he tells us that castle is owned by one of his vassals
>he says he'll let us do it if we agree to go to hell afterwards to retrieve his son who's died for the 7th time
>We agree and he gives us a map of the castle

Part 1
>>
Anybody got a pic of the two new Backgrounds from Tomb of Annihilation?
>>
>>55318738
I'll have you know Wizards can't cast Earthquake, Fire Storm, or Dominate Beast!
There are more but I can't think of what they are and wizard options are normally better anyway
>>
>>55318801

I'd also like a pic of Bookmark, Artus Cimber's dagger (didn't it, like, control spiders in the novel?).
>>
>>55312433
W-W-W-WELCOME TO THE D&D WORLD
>>
>>55318796
Part 2

>the castle has 4 levels, each one being deeper than the last
>scepter is in 4th level
>We head to the castle to stake it out
>Somehow get a good roll and stake the castle out while everyone else is preparing
>Realize every guard there is a demon
>Relay this to the party
>ahhhshit.jpg
>wait until nightfall
>Rouge lock-picks the backdoor of the castle
>get past 1st level with no difficulty
>level 2, rouge triggers a trap
>All of us manage to escape unscathed except for me and I get a spike in my foot
>go from 10 to 9 hp
>Go into another room on level 2
>there's a fountain there
>rouge reads inscription which says beware the water
>elf cleric (He wasn't a bard my mistake) drinks it and gets a permanent stat bonus
>I being a dumbass human merc captain don't listen to the rouge and drink from it
>roll a 5 on a 20 sided die
>in agonizing pain
>Cleric sees a spirit on top of the fountain nobody else can see
>spirit tells us that fountain is ghost piss
>cleric relays the info to us
>we all lose our shit laughing
>still in agonizing pain
>realize that we need to take action fast or i'll die
>demon warrior punches me in gut as hard as possible
>I vomit the water out and my vomit makes a hole on the floor which takes us to level 3
>go from 9 to 3 health
>Land in a room on level 3
>a fucking demon is guarding the room
>we get a good roll and the demon says he's on break
>we get past him and go into another room
>demon guard with his back facing us in there
>Cleric cast arcane missle, successful
>bowman shoots an arrow at him and misses
>rouge stabs him with a sword
>demon warrior slashes him up badly
>roll a 19 and I nearly decapitate the demon guard, axe gets stuck halfway through his neck
>dm starts to roll for the guard
>a fucking 2
>guard puts himself back together and says, "fuck it I'm out"
>proceed to fourth level
>large empty room
>same demon lord who allowed us to break in is there
>tells us he is Impressed
>summons the scepter and gives it to us
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-160420.png (751KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-160420.png
751KB, 1080x1920px
I definitely am putting this ghost brother from Toa in CoS

Where do you think I should?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (573KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
573KB, 600x900px
>>55318916
Final part

>Demon lord says it might be more interesting if he fought us
>we're all shitting ourselves, especially me since I'm a 3 hp left
>Dm rolls a 2
>Demon guy just lets us go
>collective sight of relief
>he teleports us out of the castle
>we turn in the scepter to the thieves guild
>get our 15k gold
>go back and pay off our debt to dwarf bartender
>rent a room at his bar to rest

Mfw that was on our first day
Mfw we have to go to hell and collect the son of the demon general next
>>
>>55318952
I almost forgot
At the end, we all realized if I had died we wouldn't have been able to turn in the scepter because I was the only one who knew how to enter the thieves guild
>>
>>55318943
Is there anything else yet? I've only seen that and Almiraj
>>
>>55318658
Decide if you wanna be a psi cleric (avatar), psi fighter (immortal), psi assassin (soul knife), or psi elementalist (wu jen)

then you just choose a discipline to suit that
>>
>>55318819
Chaos Bolt from the UA which is cool but... not enough
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-154950.png (812KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-154950.png
812KB, 1920x1080px
>>55318973
Oh yeah. Shit loads
>>
>>55314595
I personally greatly enjoy simply world building. Making small maps, fleshing out kingdoms, a couple powerful NPC's is pretty nice. The other anons have great ideas as well
>>
>>55319057
PC options?
>>
If I wanted to play a warlock of Ravenloft's Dark Powers would that be a GOO patron?
>>
>>55312528
Hirelings, lifestyle expenses, strongholds, mounts / vehicles, spell components.

>>55312846
>>55312996
Yeah, I would be really careful about turning the game into "You have to kill the enemy to extract the XP from their XP gland." Depends on your campaign but I like to reward lateral thinking. In my campaigns players get the same XP for a encounter whether they
1) Defeat the hobgoblin army's siege working alongside the city's defenders.
2) Assassinate the hobgoblin leadership in a sneaky mission.
3) Challenge the army's champions to a 4-on-4 duel, with their prize being the enemy army turns away.
4) Find some sort of carrot or stick that lets them talk the hobgoblin leadership into not attacking.

They aren't rewarded for just carving a bloody path through the setting (that's how you get murderhobos) but overcoming the challenge.

>>55313022
With all the jokes we've been having I hope it is something small and useless now.

>>55318658
First step is to find a DM braindead enough to allow it in their campaign.
>>
>>55319072
A few. Have them somewhere around here.
>>
What's the absolute most optimum ranged weapon build? I'm considering the sharpshooter subclass for fighter (w/ the sharpshooter feat), but I'm divided on the race.
>>
>>55319117
Prolly wood elf.
>>
>>55317987
It was my first time playing dnd and my character died when opening that door after the fighter put his dick through the keyhole.
>>
>>55312956

I love that you don't like it. Me and my friends wouldn't enjoy it the way you'd have it. Go play WoW.
>>
>>55318796
>>55318916
>>55318952
>>55318964
>Somehow get a good roll and stake the castle out while everyone else is preparing
A good roll at what? What did you roll for?

>a fucking 2

>Dm rolls a 2
What did he roll for?

Are all of those some kind of narrative rolls?
>>
Wait, I'm confused.

Is ToA available on Roll20, but you don't get the fucking book for 50 dollars?
>>
>>55319217
A good roll at what? What did you roll for?

A good perception roll, I got a 12 on the die and got a 14 with my Plus 2 perception bonus

>a fucking 2

>Dm rolls a 2
What did he roll for?

DM rolled a 20 sided die to decide on their next actions
>>
>>55314309

"new players" sounds more like "people who'd rather be playing something else" to me. I don't want to MAKE d&d appeal to everyone. Inclusiveness for its own sake is foolish.
>>
>>55319236
No, on r20, Beyond, Fantasy Grounds, whatever, you get a digital version, but it's not laid out like a book at all. It's spread out for the format, so even putting it together from all the tabs and such would be almost impossible.
>>
>>55319113
pls sir
>>
>>55318832
Those adventurers were always super excited to be adventurers.
>"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"
>>
>>55319135
What about the sharpshooter subclass? I've heard that Arcane Archer is better in most respects.
>>
>>55318916
>Rouge
Nice
>>
Guys, couple of questions. I am a new DM running my friends through LMoP. All but one of the players are new, and the experienced player has played a lot of Pathfinder. It has created some annoying situations because of all the rules differences from Pathfinder to 5e. He explains the newbies the rules, but is often mistaken because things has changed. I'm no expert on 5e though, so it's hard for me to correct his instructions.

Questions: Is there a 5-foot-step mechanic in 5e, or how does it work? Bonus question: How does Attack of Opportunity work? Is it one per combat round per character?

My sessions mostly have 5-6 players. The LMoP encounters have been very easy for them, and I'm hesitant of just adding more enemies since combat takes a while with such a big group as it is. Any ideas?

Final question: the sessions have been fun and I think they want to continue after we conclude LMoP. What adventure should I buy? I don't have the skills (or interest) to homebrew. Do I just get Curse of Strahd?
>>
>>55319375
The sharpshooter seemed kind of half-baked: for example, it has overlap with the sharpshooter feat, so it's probably best if your table isn't allowing feats. Their main draw is more damage (2+½lvl) on 3 turns per rest.

Meanwhile, the AA (revised) gets not only a couple neat arcane shots per rest, but the option to shoot +1 arrows ALL the time.
>>
>>55319406
@5ft step
No, this doesn't exist. However, a character can use an action to Disengage, which allows them to move away without provoking.

@Attacks of Opportunity
A character uses their reaction to make an attack of opportunity when a creature leaves its reach with the weapon it's holding; has to be a melee weapon, of course. You only get one reaction per round.

@Encounter difficulty
You can add an enemy or two, or play them more intelligently (i.e. have them use tactics, focus fire, act like living creatures), etc. You should be fine adding in an extra monster or two, though.

@Continuing
I actually ran LMOP and tied the Spider guy at the end with looking for the Temple of Elemental Evil, which leads to Princes of the Apocalypse, since that adventure ends with that dungeon. You'll have to do a lot of work to make it fun, though; you get what you put into it.
>>
File: 1481442345047.png (291KB, 319x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481442345047.png
291KB, 319x540px
On roleplay and the perspective of NPCs and the world of Faerun itself; How dangerous would it be to have a sorcerer especializing in fire spells going after your ass seeking bloody revenge, or how fucked up you would be?
>>
>>55319523

>A character uses their reaction to make an attack of opportunity when a creature leaves its reach with the weapon it's holding; has to be a melee weapon, of course. You only get one reaction per round.

Thank you. What about entering an enemy's reach? Many encounters were easy for the players because they enemy would move in, and a few AoO would deal significant damage.
>>
>>55319564
Depends on how powerful the sorcerer is, it could range from a literally who to the top warmage in Calimport who made Entreri run like a bitch three times in a row in one book.
>>
>>55318556
Yes especially if you use concentration spells in combat, also like another anon said war caster is better early on.
>>
>>55319491
You're right, that does seem kind of weaksauce in comparison to magic arrows.
>>
>>55319566
Nope! The only chance for that is if someone has Polearm Master, which allows for an AoO to be made when a creature enters only that character's reach.

And, on top of that, they only get a single reaction per turn--no more. Once they've used that reaction, they don't get another until the beginning of their next turn.
>>
File: 36724208.jpg (19KB, 315x326px) Image search: [Google]
36724208.jpg
19KB, 315x326px
>>55319585
5th level draconic sorcerer. Some antagonist NPC went and blinded one of our NPC bros through poison, so now the sorc's truly out to kill her. I'm curious as for the danger and impact it would imply to the both of them and their surroundings.
>>
>>55319566
Wat. Entering an enemy's reach does not provoke AoO in 3.5e or 5e.
>>
>>55319621

Ok, great! Thanks.

>>55319641

Sigh. He's a boisterous person so when he speaks about the rules, it's with great authority and enthusiasm. Nobody ever doubts him, and unless I am 100% sure it's difficult to contradict him, and besides, I just want to move the story along. No more free attacks though!
>>
>>55319113
post pls
>>
>>55319655
All I can suggest is reading the rules more.

"In a fight, everyone is constantly watching for a chance to strike an enemy who is fleeing or passing by. Such a strike is called an opportunity attack.
You can make an opportunity attack when a hostile creature that you can see moves out of your reach. To make the opportunity attack, you use your reaction to make one melee attack against the provoking creature. The attack occurs right before the creature leaves your reach.

You can avoid provoking an opportunity attack by taking the Disengage action. You also don’t provoke an opportunity attack when you Teleport or when someone or something moves you without using your Movement, action, or reaction. For example, you don’t provoke an opportunity attack if an explosion hurls you out of a foe’s reach or if gravity causes you to fall past an enemy."
>>
>>55319189
So many questions...
>>
>>55319566
Tell your pf player this isn't pf and to read the rules of 5e before trying to teach others.
>>
>>55319693
Calm your fucking tits, the man is looking
>>
>>55319655
This guy is clearly someone you can't go easy on. You have to become the master of the rules of your game. Read and understand the combat mechanics of the PHB. Read and understand any section in the PHB related to your adventures. Do the same with the DMG.

What this will do to you is bring you closer to understanding what kind of and why rules are made for the game. Obviously, there's no rule for everything and obviously you can't memorize all of them. But you'll know roughly what things are covered by rules and how rules of not yet covered situations would look like. It's not your job to enforce the rules as they are written in those books. It your job to make a game that appears fair to all of your players. So once you get a rough understanding, you'll rule situations and the guy can offer an opinion, not more. Sometimes, your ruling will not follow the PHB/DMG/etc. That is okay, if it serves you and your group in having more fun. Don't let this guy roll over your authority. He can't both have fun and dictate rules. That's your part.
>>
>>55319615
Guess it's good I'm diving in at level 8.
>>
>>55319334
I'll look for it when I get home. I think it was a new background
>>
>>55313720

Honestly I would put it the opposite way considering how low damage Monks are for most of the game. Not to mention Monks ability to slip in and out of places with their awesome abilities.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-154207.png (950KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-154207.png
950KB, 1920x1080px
>>55319781
I actually can't find them right now.

I do have stats for other shit, like the Ring of Winter, or Acereraks Vodoo Staff.

No new dinossaurs druid bridge. They're the same from Volo's guide.

I do have flying monkey for DEFYING gravity and Chiwingas
>>
>>55320019
I just want the new backgrounds...
>>
>>55320019
post flying monkey
>chiwinga can give charms from DMG
oh fucking boy here we go, I think it might make a good warlock pact of chain option because it has an interesting gimick
>>
>>55319285
>DM rolled a 20 sided die
Just call it a d20 you fucking mong
>>
If you guys had to assign the 4e roles to 5e classes how could you assign them?

For reference the 4e roles were Controller, Defender, Leader, or Striker. Controllers are able to manage crowds and shape the battlefield. Defenders are front-liners who make it difficult for the enemy to get past them. Leaders inspire, heal, and aid the party making them greater than the sum of their parts. Strikers deal high single target damage.

The 5e classes are:
Artificer (Leader, Striker)
Barbarian (Striker, Defender)
Bard (Leader, Controller)
Cleric (Leader, ???)
Druid (???)
Fighter (Striker, Defender)
Monk (Striker, Controller)
Mystic (???)
Paladin (Defender, Leader)
Ranger (Striker)
Rogue (Striker)
Sorcerer (Striker, Controller)
Warlock (???)
Wizard (Controller, Striker)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-154647.png (667KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-154647.png
667KB, 1920x1080px
>>55320046
I think Flying Monkey is a great Archfey Tome lock familiar

I THINK I'LL TRY DEFYING GRAVITY
>>
>>55320111
>Paladin
>not a striker
>>
>>55312956
D&D's three pillars are exploration, combat, and roleplay. Not everything is about mechanical advantage.
>>
>>55320111
>Mystic (Controller, Striker, Defender, Leader)
>>
Hey guys

tomorrow I am going to run a sidekick quest campaign for my pupils for the first time, after 8 weeks we will transition to 5e, any tips for kids- 12-18?
>>
>>55320319
dragons, kids love dragons
>>
>>55320319
Have them defeat a lich that is hell bent on raising all the dead pets into undead.
>>
>>55320344
makes sense...a couple of apprentice sidekicks against dragons.
>>55320358
that could work, one of them lost a pet last year.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, all of them have autism :D
>>
>>55320374
Whatever the fuck you do, don't groom them to be a new generation of Those Guys.
>>
>>55320374
it's dnd, autism comes with the territory
>>
File: ?.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
12KB, 160x160px
>>55320114
that sure is a thinking monkey
>>
>>55320385
Trust me, I will raise them right as best I can. No magic realm or really really stupid decisions.

>>55320398
I nearly forgot
>>
>>55320114
I'm now singing this. Thanks.
>>
>>55317950
Take a look at the adventurers league games in the archive- 1-1 has 5 adventures designed to be run in under an hour. Try one of those with a friend or two o get your feet under you.

Curse of strahd is spectacular, but lethal. Run the starter set and then drop into strahd about level 5.
>>
>>55320114
>Find familiar
Aren't familiars usually tiny?
>>
my players are going to start a mid-high power campaign starting at level 7 and instead of giving them the usual equipment that comes with character creation of class and background I was just thinking of giving them a lot of money and make them spend it in the city of the first session, to which they arrive with just normal clothes and nothing else

what would be a good amount per player considering it is geared for high power levels and they aren't going to be likely to receive more in a very long time? 500gp?
>>
>>55320710
Not in this instance.
>>
File: READ NIGGA.jpg (65KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
READ NIGGA.jpg
65KB, 600x686px
>>55320742
Read the fucking DMG.
>>
File: Q3OKRk1[1].png (414KB, 914x375px) Image search: [Google]
Q3OKRk1[1].png
414KB, 914x375px
>>55320742
>>
>>55320760
you know, I didn't suspect such a specific answer would be in that book
>>
>>55320781
>start at level 11
>DM gives me a +1 sword and standard starting gear
>>
>>55320742
I googled "5e wealth by level" and the first result says a level 7 character should have found approximately 8,400 gold by now. A small amount will have gone to taverns and such to keep them alive, but not much. Also are you taking into account the magical items they should have found by now? They can't really buy magic items in theory tbdesu
>>
>>55320785
They're pretty helpful books, senpai. Most of what's in there is in there for a reason.
>>
>>55320804
That's a cruel DM you've got there
>>
>>55320114
>>55320571
motherfuckers, now I'm hooked listening to Broadway songs
>>
What is the point of Identify if you can just do it without a spell slot during a short rest?
>>
File: stephen-oakley-hivemind.jpg (526KB, 1920x2087px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-oakley-hivemind.jpg
526KB, 1920x2087px
>>55319094
Generally yeah, but I'd take it on a case by case basis. Which one are you thinking of playing?
>>
About how many posts do these threads go before someone makes a new thread? I can never remember.
>>
>>55320996
You can get cursed doing that.
>>
New thread lads >>55321048
>>55321048
>>55321048
>>
>>55321051
I'm pretty sure you can be cursed doing the Identity spell too can't you?
>>
>>55320996
Identify is a ritual so you can do it in 10 minutes without using a spell slot either
>>
>>55321065
No, I just can't identify curses.
>>
>>55321051
Taking a short rest with an item lets you learn all of its properties. Every cursed item in the DMG is triggered when you attune to an item other than Demon Armor which curses you when you don it. In the section for curses it says most curses can't be detected by Identify, and the only item that says Identify detects the curse is Armor of Vulnerability.
Or you could just ignore it, and do it your way.
>>
>>55320996
Identify is a ritual
>>
>>55318658

What do you want the character to do? They're very flexible so it helps to already have the basics in mind.
>>
>>55319057

That's cool. Not a bad form for druids imo. Any other new beasts?
>>
File: 1481060592190.jpg (133KB, 827x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1481060592190.jpg
133KB, 827x1063px
If a bandit (CR 1/8) is given a shield, does that raise his CR to 1? I tried comparing the NPC stat block for Bandit against the Monster Statistics by Challenge Rating table, and using its rules to determine CR - and unless I'm doing my math wrong, the bandit's CR should be 1, but that seems like a very large jump for a simple +2 AC. The "Switching Weapons" section seems to imply I can change their equipment without having to make these adjustments, but I don't know if that's correct, since that means I could also swap out their armor and that would definitely make the encounter harder (Bandit in Full Plate)

I'm trying to give bandits different weapons and tools to make combat more interesting, but I can't tell if I'm calculating CR correctly. The particular encounter I have in mind involves multiple enemies against a low level party - so I don't want to start the game with a TPK.
>>
>>55322086
With bounded accuracy +2 is a considerable jump in survivability. At first level most characters are probably rolling at +5, so giving the bandits +2 is basically negating the player's proficiency bonus. Switching weapons matters a little less than defense for increasing challenge because their ability to hit doesn't actually change.
>>
Does anybody have any experience running games on strange world types? Dyson spheres, ringworlds, flat worlds, continents in limbo, etc etc.

I have a setting on the inner surface of a dyson sphere that I've run a bunch of games on. The players have discovered this once when they were tested by one of it's creators posing as Pelor. They went on a mission for him to test their abilities and it took them into the bowels of the sphere and they had to deal with alien monsters, rogue security drones, and technology way way ahead of their understanding.
>>
>>55322086
I don't think so, Guards have the same HP/to-hit/damage as bandits, but AC 16, and they're CR 1/8.
>>
>>55322086
>>55322482
Btw, because of low HPs and swinginess, any fight against multiple enemies has the chance to be deadly. A single crit will take down a lvl 1 PC. When you have an equal amount of monsters and PC's, there is a chance that the PCs will go down in one or two rounds. And with the bandits having 11 HP, it's not likely a PC will cut them down with a single hit.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.