[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 39

File: 1461613179859.jpg (53KB, 736x595px) Image search: [Google]
1461613179859.jpg
53KB, 736x595px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>55158068
>Paranormal_Animals__How_likely_is_your_doggy_a_Hellhound?.trid
>Digit_Infestation?__Don't worry__Bugfixing_Inc.ARO
>designer_Pets.knwsft
>What_to_do_against_Devilrats?.thread

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 0 (100% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'It is me, human. Feed me'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Purring_cats.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>Do not buy CGL books
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Pet Edition
What pets do you have?
>>
>>55192684
Hellhound straight outta the Redmond Barrens. Background behind the guy is my character choked him out when he was in his teens, while the hound was just a pup spitting fire everywhere, and decided to keep him because he was cute. Numerous burned down squatting locations later he started to chill out.
>>
Augmented Reality not-Pokemon.
>>
>>55192684
Pets are just another mouth to feed.
Attach googly eyes to your drones instead.
>>
>>55192684
I have a bunraku poodle. Right now it's running a Maria Mercurial personafix.
>>
>>55193189
>bunraku poodle
?????
Is this euphemism for a sex-slave?
>>
>>55193250
It's literal.
>>
>>55193315
In that case consider me thoroughly stumped.
I don't understand.
Explain
>>
>>55193329
It's a biodrone I guess?
>>
File: you cannot unsee.jpg (64KB, 440x424px) Image search: [Google]
you cannot unsee.jpg
64KB, 440x424px
>>55193329
I think you already understand.
>>
Would you say that anyone under the influence of a personafix chip would be responsible for any crimes committed while under said influence? They would literally not be behaving like themselves.

I have an idea for Halloween-themed run based around a mysterious string of murders that lead back to a series of malfunctioning slasher film personafix chips.They simulate being The Final Girl, not the actual killer
>>
>>55193667
Are people responsible for their actions while heavily intoxicated? Yes.

You're held liable for putting yourself in that situation.
>>
>>55193697
If could be hacked. What if you chip in to enjoy a good ol' horror movie but instead you don a mask & start slaying. I like this dude's idea. Political nightmare for the justice system. If you aren't in control of your actions because something is hacking your brain than its not like being under the influence or doing hazardous actions
>>
>>55193697
False dichotomy. This is more 'are you held responsible for the acts of someone who stole your car'.
>>
Posting again from old thread

What going on in Ohio? Anything cool or interesting?
>>
>>55191609
>you have to be a Nartaki in the first place to get four cyberarms
You have to be a Nartaki to get four natural arms, and a changeling to get 6+ natural arms. There are rules for taking more than two cyber legs. There are no rules on how many cyberarms you can get.
>>
>>55192684
>>Pet Edition
>What pets do you have?
My character is the pet, actually. A Dog Shapeshifter raised by a para-hound breeder - hellhounds, barghasts, shadow hounds, etc - after he was born as something sapient by a sheer fluke. He was 7 before his master walked in on him getting food out of the cupboards with his thumb-having metahuman form and got put to work paying part of the room and board after that.

Downtime is often spent hanging out with his extended family out in the kennels.
>>
>>55193667
>Would you say that anyone under the influence of a personafix chip would be responsible for any crimes committed while under said influence?
It depends on whether they chipped themselves voluntarily or involuntarily, as well as local laws, as per any other intoxicant.

For example, if someone does bath salts and eats someone's face, are they responsible for crimes committed? Absolutely.

If, on the other hand, someone's involuntarily dosed and then commits said crimes, is it the dosed person, the person dosing them, or both responsible for any crimes committed? That'll vary by region, by jury, and even based on the defendent's skin color/metatype.

It's definitely going to trial no matter what, though.
>>
>>55194145
>What going on in Ohio?
Nothing.

>Anything cool or interesting?
No.

The closest thing Ohio has to being interesting is its proximity to Detroit (Ares's personal city) and Chicago (Bug City). Aside from that, I expect it's mostly urban blight, polluted wilderness, and Sprawl.

You know, like modern Ohio, but without any corn.
>>
>>55194146
>be Naga
>take Liminal Body, centaur-form
>take two cyberarms
>surge afterwards with another four natural arms
>take a bunch of crazy shit as my negative mutagenics like third eye and feathers
>be 10-limbed mutant cyberfreak snake
>>
>>55193189
So...how does that work? Does it bark out the songs? Can it actually talk?
Was Maria Mercurial that much of a bitch?
>>
>>55194591
Calm down, Crawler.
>>
>>55194591
Or you could sew three people together ass-to-mouth. That's twelve limbs. Checkmate.
>>
>>55194656
by the third human centipede movie they had sewn together like a 500-person human caterpillar
>>
>>55194656
>>55194781
I wouldn't put it past the Azzies to have tried that at least twice.
>>
File: BanterStops.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
BanterStops.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>>55193189
That's fucked up omae.
>>
File: 1452289579ezgif_2896105020.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452289579ezgif_2896105020.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Right, so I rewatched this Simpsons couch gag recently, and I got to wondering:

1) Would you enjoy a shadowrun campaign that played to this sort of 80s sunset miami vice/knight rider/etc atmosphere?
2) How would you recommend creating such an atmosphere during play?
>>
>>55192684
>What pets do you have?
None, because there are no prices for them.

Thanks, Hardy!
>>
>>55194125
Then just like people who have been intoxicated or drugged against their will, you are not liable.
>>
>>55194848
1) Yes
2) It's gotta be not serious at all. Scour youtube for cheesy 80s pop music, and not the stuff you remember from movies/anything that still gets radio play. Like the kinds of pop acts that toured malls.
>>
I'm planning to take Megacorp level fame, day job 40, and electronic witness, And then take selfies mid run constantly.
How much will my team hate me?
>>
>>55195352
Depends if you're playing in L.A. or not.
>>
>>55194848
1. Yes. Actually, I lied. I meant FUCK YES.

2. Generally try to put in all the things from those shows that you like, but avoid anything too on the nose that would turn things into an 80s theme park. E.g don't use a white Countach, but describe it as a white sports car with angular bodywork. Or maybe even make it a Lamborgini model from the 2070s, the Lamborgini Diamante or some shit.

Music is always helpful. Try stuff like Vaporwave that uses a lot of 80s vibe so you don't end up with your soundtrack being the "Greatest Hits Of The 80s!".

Use fashion and decor too, especially 80s office chic and the kinds of hotel rooms you'd see the rich bad guys renting in Miami Vice, etc.

Don't forget the non-glam side to the 80s. I think you need the dusty, grungy side to compliment it. SR generally takes care of that by itself.

>>55195217
Can't you come up with a price for your game? They just need to be cheap enough to be commercially viable but not so cheap that people in the barrens are buying them to eat.
>>
>>55195352
Why even run at that point. Unless >>55195359
>>
>>55195385
They don't even need to be cheap enough to be commercially viable, look at cyberdecks.
>>
>>55195405
Well arguably you would have to be doing something interesting to sustain that level of income from EW+Dayjob
>>
>>55195420
>Cost to make a 6/6/7/7 Commlink-Deck
>218kish
>Cost to buy a 6/6/7/7 deck
>like 400k
b a l a n c e
>>
>>55195352
If you're running in LA, you'll fit right in.
If you're running elsewhere, they'll just shoot you and find a sane replacement.
>>
>>55195440
>Sane replacement
I mean I am a streetsam(+face), so 'sane' is kinda difficult to find.
>>
>>55195435
Difference is, the deck can have Attack, Sleaze, and cyber programs at the same time.
>>
>>55195435
You can only have a 0/6/7/7 or 6/0/7/7 commlink and it can't have programs.

So yeah, it is actually balanced, that was the intent.
>>
>>55195828
>>55195762
B-b-b-but CGL a shit! A SHIT!
>>
>>55195828
You cant use both dongles at once?
Still 0/6/7/7 will do you for most things
>>
Alright, I know this idea is super retarded, but I think my players will like it. For their next run, a Renraku Johnson-san will ask them to retrieve a prototype drone from a Vancouver Island Blacksite. That's not the important part, but it will probably be alright.

However, when they come back:
The Tir has invaded Seattle in order to crack down on the criminal haven. It's half warzone, half police state. I think it's a big enough event to kick off an overarching campaign rather than the series of one-offs we've been running.
>>
>>55195887
You can't use most dongles and while it may allow you some things, it won't allow others.

Have fun having to erase marks, crack a file or data spike without an attack stat.

The lack of the program slot is also a major disadvantage.

Playing with a commlink like that is the same as playing a crippled technomancer, except you get none of the bonuses of being a technomancer.
>>
>>55195887
Yeah. It works great until you have to crack a file. Or get link-locked and then can't swap out the dongles.
>>
>>55195898
It's not really retarded, but you will have to think what and who the Tir would need to have at their backs in order to do something drastic like this. It just seems to me that there would need to be some bigger wheels turning than just the Tir cracking down on criminals, even if that's the public reason they'e giving.
>>
>>55195898
Tir invading the UCAS is a bad idea, no matter how they slice it.
>>
>>55195949
>>55195946
Especially because corps don't get extraterritoriality anymore, so they're gonna be fighting it big time.
>>
>>55195828
Lets see ...

>Attack Dongle (rating2 * 3000¥)
>Stealth Dongle (rating2 * 3000¥)
Either of these will get you a matrix attribute at the specified rating.

>Add a Matrix Attribute (DR * 2 electronic parts)
This will get you a matrix attribute at 1, but will cockblock the next mod.

>Program Carrier: Virtual Machine (2 electronic parts & 900¥)
This will allow you to run programs that increase (not add) a matrix attribute.

So you can either have Sleaze or Attack and cyber programs, or both (but one will be rating 1 / no upgrades) and no cyberprograms
>>
>>55195973
It can be at two. Add an Attribute explicitly allows Increase an Attribute, as long as it's the attribute you added.
>>
>>55195973
Right so in that scenario, you have 1 or 2 attack. If you run virtual machine you take more Condition Monitor damage as stated in the program.

All in all you end up wasting money on a piece of tech that's gonna get slagged by any rating 5+ host and security spider.

Now using a 0/6/7/7 commlink to host a Rating 6 Agent. And then having several of these commlinks, that's shadowrunning.

My decker built several of these devices as decoy devices for when she ran against Rating 9-10 hosts. Order the agent to hack a few files, mess with the host, then reboot and do it again. It's like a SR version of DDOSing.
>>
>>55195961
>>55195949
>>55195946
I'm still working on it, and trying to figure out what the Tir can give all the Big Ten out of this deal. It doesn't mean it isn't a bad idea, though. It probably is no matter what.
>>
Anyone seen Two-Dee?
>>
File: 1472681161124.jpg (128KB, 742x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472681161124.jpg
128KB, 742x449px
>>55196052
last thing we've seen was Pic related
>>
File: Zephyr.pdf (86KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Zephyr.pdf
86KB, 1x1px
Heya guys I'm building a swarm rigger and I need advice. Here's what I've got so far.

The rotordrones provide overwatch with their sniper rifles while the fly-spys do the searching. The GMC hides the big drones while I keep the flyspies in a cardboard box or something, I haven't decided yet.

I have 50,000 Nuyen left. I took subtle pilot for both types of drone, but I realised it would only work when I was jumped in. Is it still worth it, or should I take something else?
>>
>>55193189
Why a poodle? They're pretty damn unsexy as dogs go.

I mean, shit. If you've got a Standard Poodle, why not go with a Spitz, an Irish Setter, or a Golden Retriever? If you've got the needledick, why not a large Pomeranian, an Australian Shepherd, or a Papillon?

>yeah I went there
>>
>>55196077
Well, shit.

Hope we see him again. I miss SRStorytime.
>>
>>55196077
Infinity Storytime
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>55179700
As far as RAW is concerned, you can't mount exotic weapons on weapon mounts.
>>55180881
Maaaaaybe this week. I have a few days off work.
>>
File: street-level SR.png (85KB, 808x444px) Image search: [Google]
street-level SR.png
85KB, 808x444px
I hope you're here, Anon-this game sounded amazing and I want to hear more.

Was there community building? Did you have a gang? Did you have a community garden? How did you deal with Lone Star? Did you get big enough to build and maintain infrastructure (even small shit like drug labs and brothels) or were you just squatting?
>>
>>55196371
Wait, does that mean you can't mount lasers on drones? That's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>55196506
Give the drone a beefy arm and have it hold the laser.

Make sure to get a good bad casemod for the arm.
>>
>>55196554
It's just kinda bullshit, because drones and vehicles seem like the ideal place to put lasers seeing as by RAW they would have infinite ammo while hooked up.

Plus, laser blasting robots is kickass.
>>
>>55196628
Oh, also flamethrowers. I want flamethrowers on my drones.
>>
>>55196628
You can probably still attach the laser while it's held in the arm. There's a universal connection port on each end of the equtation, after all.
>>
>>55196371
>As far as RAW is concerned, you can't mount exotic weapons on weapon mounts.
How does that (not) work?
>>
>>55193161
Don't have space, all mod slots taken by guns and fleshlights.
>>
>>55196805
Vehicle weapon mounts are based on size; standards fit anything assault-rifle sized or smaller, while heavies can mount everything. Drone weapon mounts are explicit in the categories they permit.
>>
>>55196890
>>55196805
It gets better (and I actually mean better, no czar-chasm here), if you don't use the drone mod rules, which call themselves out as optional.

Because in that case you are using the vehicle rules, and then you can put it in at Standard size.
>>
>>55196821
You telling me you literally can't grab some glue, and stick some googly eyes onto the chasis of any of your drones?
>>
File: Glowing Eyes.jpg (24KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Glowing Eyes.jpg
24KB, 600x399px
>>55197514
What am I, some kind of savage? Do it right or not at all.
>>
>>55196077
How could anyone hate the crew's style? Shit was cash.
>>
File: tumblr_opp7b4SK2A1t11ygjo1_1280.png (467KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opp7b4SK2A1t11ygjo1_1280.png
467KB, 900x1200px
So I'm trying to put together a blatant Snow Crash ripoff (virus/religion/drug that kills the concious brain and creates a universal language, but instead of Pentecostal Christianity, the religion is a Zoroastrianism-Astaru hybrid) for my 5e campaign, but I'm stumbling as far as how to put a Shadowrun spin on it. Should I have the origins of the virus be tied to the Horrors? Have one of the Big Ten tied to it? Or should I stick to the whole Babylonian Metavirus schtick?
>>
>>55198113
Weird Resonance-warped CFD variant maybe.

I generally ignore the Horrors as an in-game element. They're a bit too cosmic horror to casually slip into a game. I don't really see why any of the AAAs would be into that either, unless it was some kind of experiment gone wrong that got loose.
>>
Hey Chummers,
I'm trying to DM a first time SR-group. Some are experienced roleplayers, other are first timers.
I originally wanted to use "battle for manhattan" but I was told that it may be too deadly for new players.

So I bought a shadowrun novel to get a better understanding for the world and thought of a first run.

It's set in Germany and the group is hired by a johnson to demolish the bikes of a biker gang which threatened and beat up the snobby son of a high level Corp exec, while he was cruising the Autobahn with his new shiny expensive car.
They'll receive more karma and money for not killing anyone during this run and they have to film everything.
They may encounter the Son and his friends when they exit the lair.

Anyone have some ideas for twists,additional difficulties or encounters? So far I've only designed DnD dungeons and encounters and I have difficulties doing the same for SR5.
>>
>>55198635
I recommend take a look at this video to ease up the burden of building encounters. It basically boils down to handwave a lot of the stats and try to think for yourself "how good should this NPC be at X" and then give the mook mobs the same stats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdzTzqUlvw
On twists and difficulties, unless you have one that directly correlates to the run itself for example, the bikes were paid by another corp to beat up the snobby kid and the PCs have the option to give this info to the Johnson or not, just go for something that relates to the PC. If one of them has a gang past, well a few of the bikers recognize him and shit gets loud faster than expected. An ex-corp gets a call from a "friend" that still works inside that a group of bikers beat up and stole something very valuable from the kid of their superior, and they have the option to get a few more bucks on the side or even piss off/screw over Johnson.
Focus mostly on either adding danger using the character's own past and qualities, or add options for the players to toy around with. Don't focus too much on big twists or so at first, mostly so the group gets used to playing around.
>>
>>55197360
This. Never use the terrible drone mods if you can avoid it. Always use the vehicle modding rules instead.
>>
>>55199024
The problem is vehicle mods are pretty incoherent with drones in a lot of ways. You can fit way too much stuff into a drone with the vehicle mod rules, like putting Barrets on Wolfhound drones while also putting in a rigger coocoon and a power winch because why not its only about the size of a trashcan lid and can break the speed of sound.

There is also the fact that the entire drone selection is written you are using the drone rules.

You basically need to try to run them hybrid, or use the drone rules modified, because rigger 5 was a steaming pile and the writers confirmed it was written by 5 people who didn't talk to each other on Reddit
>>
>>55199362
Drones are fragile, un-versatile pieces of trash using the drone rules, where you have to tank your Body score to get mod points - in many ways, the drone modification rules produce worse drones than the Core Rulebook alone.

They knew they were fucking garbage, and that's why they edited in this last-minute little gem:
>These rules provide detailed options for drones and can be used as an optional rules system for adding modifcations to them. Players who do not want to use a separate system can use the rules provided in the Building the Perfect Beast chapter (p. 150).

They didn't even say 'GMs who don't want to use these rules,' it's so optional that they called out the player to make the call without GM approval. They're fucking garbage.

The vehicle modification rules, on the other hand, make drones versatile and useful in a way that the others don't. Sure, there's some extreme edge cases - small drones being able to fit too-big of mods - but that's easily handled by having the common sense to go 'I shouldn't put a rigger cocoon on my trashcan lid, should I?'

The vehicle modding rules aren't perfect, but they're a whole fucking lot better than the steaming pile that are the drone modding rules, and as a whole Rigger 5 is the book that Riggers have needed to not be garbage for two editions in a row now.
>>
>>55199469
What was wrong with R3R?
>>
>>55199484
The two editions were 4e and 5e. Until Rigger 5 finally got released, Riggers hadn't been good since 3e.
>>
>>55199501
Riggers still aren't good as of rigger 5.

In some ways they got worse, for example drones lost the ability to basically have near infinite ammo on guns like shotguns which was a huge deal.

It also didn't solve any real fundamental problems with drones. There is still no real reason to jump into a drone using a 200k piece of 'ware and a bunch of skillpoints dedicated to it rather than just using 200k of 'ware and a bunch of skillpoints to get good at stuff yourself.
>>
>>55199521
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the core advantage of rigging, "If you shoot at me, I don't actually die", negated by the fuckawful drone costs that mean you can't afford to lose them?
>>
>>55199521
>for example drones lost the ability to basically have near infinite ammo on guns like shotguns which was a huge deal
>AMMO BINS
>Are you one of those runners that feel that any problem can be solved with enough bullets? Is “spray and pray” your personal street proverb? Then you probably want the ammo bin modifcation. Each ammo bin modifcation provides an extra 250 rounds of ammunition for one of the vehicle’s weapon mounts. The modification may be taken multiple times, providing more rounds for different weapons or even multiple times for the same weapon (if you really need a lot of bullets).

>There is still no real reason to jump into a drone using a 200k piece of 'ware and a bunch of skillpoints dedicated to it rather than just using 200k of 'ware and a bunch of skillpoints to get good at stuff yourself.
For the cost of 2 skills (Pilot, Gunnery) and a 43k nuyen Control Rig, you have:
>+2 to all of your relevant skill checks from the Control Rig and Hotsim alone
>the ability to hop your perspective between a variety of different platforms as-needed situationally instead of just being an on-foot metahuman, many of which can be kitted to be either extremely useful or extremely deadly for very cheap
>not getting shot when your drone gets shot; biofeedback is only 50% of whatever your drone takes as actual damage, and it's very easy to resist with even just a decent commlink, if you're not the RCC type

Basically, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The more you talk, the more it sounds like you're someone who got told about R5 by an angry friend, rather than actually reading it yourself.

Basically, you're a faggot.
>>
>>55199539

Yeah basically. If riggers were meant to use drones as disposable mini samurai they weren't priced for that, and mod rules made it worse.

So because drones are expensive enough so that losing them is a significant investment lost, you can't treat them as the equivalent of ammo or a grenade, so now rigging them is just like being a teammate on the scene, you still need to get that thing out in most cases. At that point you need to consider why you aren't just playing a samurai who has drones, because the samurai is much more likely to survive the run than even an upgraded drone, who can and often will just die to corpsec suppressing fire.

Control rigs are a big dicepool boost offensively, but offensive dice in SR are cheap as balls and getting a hypothetical extra 2 dice out of gen isn't worth sacrificing what will generally be 20-30 dice to resist damage, its just a shit deal.

So rigging has to be either about disposabiltiy, meaning running shitty cheap drones and having the team together absorb the cost, and telepresence, the idea that your rigger can "teleport" their skills about.

The first isn't really what the rigger role is about lore wise and isn't super fun in a lot of ways and requires a lot of commitment and support from the team, but works out really well if it happens, making rigger-team support builds that have all the logic linked gear skills like demolitions, ewar, first aid, chemistry, and of course drone skills really fun, because you basically play sorta like an alchemist class from a fantasy game, using tools everyone else could use, but using them way better.

The second just sucks in terms of logistics and isn't fun to play like... at all..
>>
>>55199521
For 43k nuyen (Control Rig 1), 40k nuyen (Direktionssekretar), 20k nuyen (Customized Agility +4), you're rocking a body with Agility 8 where it counts, your full defense pool and then some because of your Jumped In bonuses, the ability to make absurd physical stunts that a street samurai could only dream of, and the ability to not only stack on armor but also be immune to Stun damage. Throw out another 1.4k for a Multidimensional Coprocessor and you're rocking 4d6 as your Jumped-In Initiative.

That's 104.4k nuyen. You can do that with Money C and still have more than 35k left for other expenses, if you're that desperately tight on points. All of that also only requires 2 main skills (Pilot, Gunnery) 2 attributes (Reaction, Logic) and 2 support attributes (the relevant Mechanic and Electronic Warfare).

Or you can go with Money A and blow that starter shit out of the water. Like, for real, that's just the 'Wired Reflexes 1 and Arm of God'-tier starter-package, if you're talking about a Control Rig Rigger.

Compared to basically any other archetype, they require an extremely small investment to be very, very good, and unlike being a Face where you quickly run out of things to invest in, you keep getting better and better as you keep investing.
>>
>>55194848
Had the same idea some time ago, rewatching some Miami Vice but their episode don't translate very well. But the white suits, mafia, lots of drugs and so on do.
>>
>>55200111
Plus, the Caribbean League is just super fun in general.

On a related note, I want to make a pirate-themed runner whose offshore vessel can launch precision strikes - the Sixth World equivalent of having a naval vessel bombard a fortress. Is the best way to do that to rig a boat up with sniper rifles and then target AROs placed in person?

What's the longest-range weapon I can (out of chargen) mount on a boat in 5e?
>>
File: jade_by_blazbaros-db24m38[1].png (172KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jade_by_blazbaros-db24m38[1].png
172KB, 700x1200px
So do you think people in the game's setting are boycotting stuff like Lord of the Rings for hateful and racist portrayal of Orcs ?
>>
>>55200918
If it survived either of the Crashes, maybe. But only idiots would be upset over bigotry and insensitive content in ancient films, chummer.
>>
>>55201065
>only idiots would be upset over bigotry and insensitive content in ancient films, chummer.
>insert comment about the recent complaints about Gone with the Wind here
>>
>>55201139
You figured out the allusion to current events, good job Anon!
>>
>>55193667
>implying cops care in shadowrun
>>
File: heart+of+darkness[1].jpg (71KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
heart+of+darkness[1].jpg
71KB, 700x467px
>>55201065
They're already doing that today.
>>
>>55200918

Do you think there are still people who love Star Wars enough that they became actual jedi?
>>
samurais are too nonsense
i mean its 2065 dude and you still fuckin use a fuckin katana when i have a frickin SMG?
samurais confirmed for asperger
>>
>>55200918
There's an ork biker gang called the Sons of Sauron.

>>55201179
3e has a passage talking about a Jedi magical tradition based out of Sydney. I don't remember which book it was, other than that it wasn't otherwise about Australia.
>>
>>55201248
When you're strong enough to hit harder than an anti-material rifle, armored enough to shrug off small arms fire, and fast enough to outrun highway traffic, a lot of guns' advantages start to shrink away.
>>
>>55201397
which is why you then start auto firing larger guns, since you don't have to worry about recoil
>>
>>55201397
yeah but you are all powerful but why atack with something which you have to be in melee range to atack dude
if youre so strong and resilient just use a bazooka then
>>
there is any pcgame(not the shadowrun ones) which i can play as a cyber-enhanced character?
>>
>>55201868
>What is Deus Ex.
>>
>>55201881
Sticks and stones
>>
>>55201585
>>55201606
My samurai can carry a katana on her belt with little more than a permit in a majority of countries. It needs no ammo to function and requires minimal upkeep if made with modern materials. With its ease of transport there is no worry that I might be caught offguard and unprepared to defend myself. If my samurai gets attacked on the street, she won't need to flee to the secret compartment in the trunk of the car before she can defend herself. And when she uses her katana in battle, it is a precision tool. She hits only what she intends to hit, kills what she only intends to kill. Her tool is not clumsy nor does it risk the lives of her team mates, civilians, or anybody who isn't her target.
>>
>>55201927
>needing a sword
lmao just punch shit you pussy.
>>
>>55202194
>Needing fists

Just headbutt the cunts, omae.
>>
>>55202194
>>55202232
>needing to touch enemies
>not just manabolting them from a distance
LMAOing at you. Didn't know that this is the Street Scum area
>>
>>55202245
>actually harming people for money
>not just outsourcing it to others and make a fat profit of doing nothing

and yall wonder why you gotta shadowrun for a living lmao
>>
How do I make this game actually challenging? Like, "oh fuck my character might die" challenging? So far anything I can throw out, my players blow through.
>>
>>55202273
What are your players playing?
>>
>>55202273
You start by not leaving anyone that might answer hanging in wonder as to what your players PCs are/can do.
>>
>>55202283
>>55202294
A mystic adept, a face/shaman, and a street sammie. The only really powerful one is the mysad, who is rolling 20+ dice on defense tests and couldn't be hit by anything less than a firing line of full auto/suppressive fire. I'm thinking background count needs to get thrown around more.
>>
>>55202325
post their Character sheets
>>
>>55202334
I don't have it on me, my player has it in his game binder
>>
>>55202325
>>55202273
Have a mage that casts levitate on people. Literally floats them in the air and lets his shooters get clear shots.

Also, every time somebody gets attacked, they take a -1 to their dodge. Have five people shoot him with complex full autos, he won't be dodging shit then.
>>
>>55202325
Direct Combat Spells to fuck up the mysad. Although the problem already lies in having a player that minmaxes to get 20+ dice on anything.
>>
>>55202273
Gas-grenades
AoE spells/attacks
BCs
>>
Quick Chummer (4e) question for anyone who can answer. I'm genning up an NPC for my players to run into (brutally murder), and I wanted to make them a Spell Knack.

When I add the quality in Chummer the Magic stat appears, as well as the appropriate skills in the spell tab, but I can't find any way to actually add the spell itself. Is there some button I'm blindly missing to make the spell tab appear or is it something that's just not been implemented with Spell Knack being more of an NPC thing?

I can easily work around it by just making the NPC a mage and o nly giving them the one thing, but I'm a bit OCD when it comes to doing stuff properly.
>>
>>55202929
Nah, it's probably because you have no other spells or spirits you can take and won't be able to take them in game
Just right click the quality, select "Notes" and add the name of the Spell you want
>>
>>55203073

No worries. It's not a massive thing, I'm building the named NPCs in Chummer then just transcribing the info I need into my notes, so it's not like I need everything perfect.

As a side note, if Spell Knacks don't get traditions, so what do they test for Drain on? Just a straight Will roll?
>>
File: 1501508452685.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501508452685.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>55194848
It's called Retrowave you fucking faggot.
>Not using Retrowave music in shadowrun games and as an inspiration.
Why havent you kys already?
>>
>>55203294
good question
They only have a MAG of 1 anyway so the force itself doesn't matter much. Instead it's the modifiers they have to look after
WIL alone means that a average person can soak spells with a modifier of +0 or less, with higher ones giving more damage
WILx2 means they can on average soak +1 or less. Both would favor Dwarves, second one especially so.
WIL+BOD means that Dwarves and Orks are good at soaking drain, but that Trolls are amazing at it.
Giving them a tradition should however be the simplest thing. Only thing it would determine are outlook and Drain Attribute
>>
Why do shadowrunners canonically take issue with wet work? It's not like they have much issue with using lethal force, and the distinction between killing as a means and as an end seems fairly arbitrary.
>>
>>55203633
>It's not like they have much issue with using lethal force
Speak for yourself. Stick 'n shock with gel all day, everyday.
>>
>>55203633
Can't speak for the moral side, but there is an argument against it on the economy side
Let's say that your Johnson wants you to steal some secret corp data, but betrays you in the middle of it. While you only got part of the pay you are now in possession of secrets that you can fence for some money. And even if he doesn't betray you you can still counter any attempt to pay you less with the fact that you still have the data and if he doesn't pay then you won't give it to him.

In a wetwork (or demolition or similar) run your objective is to kill a person. If you do it and the Johnson bails? tough luck. If the Johnson doesn't wanna pay the rest? Tough luck.

Usual advice given is that with these kinds of runs you demand at least 80% before the run so that you are insured should you be betrayed
>>
>>55203633
Most of them try to do non-lethal, at least at first.

And wetwork is outright murder. Paid murder, sure, but murder.
>>
>>55203415

The ganger in question is an Elf, and as long as she doesn't fire off one spell then immediatly fall over I'm happy.

She has MASG 1 (obvs), and Spellcasting 3 with a skill specialty to give 6 dice total. Should (semi) reliably be able to fire off a Force 1 or 2 Fireball or Ball Lightning. I've not really decided which yet.

If I go 2xWil that's 6 dice to drain in her case. That sounds like she'll be able to function without killing herself the second she acts right?
>>
>>55203633

My most recent shadowrunner is a kemetic shaman who primarily worships anubis and does side work as a mortician. She doesn't strictly refuse to kill people, but she will if it would mean their body wouldn't be able to be buried properly.
>>
>>55203934
>Force 1 or 2 Fireball or Ball Lightning.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
chummer, remember what I've said.
Both of these are F/2 +5. Since the Force in this case is only 1 or 2 the Drain is always 6. With 6 dice they will take 4S on average (4P if F2) and are still limited by the Force.
They are a NPC right? So just one bar? They can cast three times at most before they fall unconscious or die
>>
>>55204098

Aaah, I've misread Drain Value as Damage Value, I'm a dumbass. Thanks for correcting that. I'll have to sit and have a look through the spells for something they can cast and not die. That would make it far too easy if the job is to kill them...
>>
>>55204263
Think of it this way:
any spell whose Drain modifier is +1 or lower will on average be fully soaked by them (1 because of F/2, 1 by the mod)
any modifier bigger than that will add the difference as damage they will take (so a spell with +4 will on average give them 3 damage per casting). Divide the length of their life bar (8+[WIL or BOD, whatever's higher]/2) by this damage (in this case 3) and you get how many times they can cast before they fall unconscious/die.
Also remember that for each 3 damage they take (S or P) they lose a die on the test (so in our example they would make each casting with one die less)
>>
>>55204435
>Not taking a Pain Editor as a wizard
>>
>>55204435

Yeah, once I sat down and re-read the ENTIRE section again I realised where I was fucking up. Powerbolt or Stunbolt? Viable. Fireball? Not so much.

Figure I'll just make the ganger aspected instead, and just give them one or two big flashy spells.
>>
>>55201179
>>55201373
The JackPoint text in Forbidden Arcana (5e) mentions this church's 100th anniversary. I'd imagine they have a lot of Adepts, and some Mages with Powerblade/Manablade.

I really want to make a neckbeard mage who follows the Jedi Code and regards his magic as The Force. Powerblade a ganger in half, use mind tricks, be tempted by spells like Lightning Bolt.[/spoiler[
>>
File: Spot.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spot.png
4KB, 300x300px
Hey, chummers.

I'm about to be the only experienced player in a group, and want to help out my DM by picking out the least newbie-friendly role and essentially play the team's Dad because I'll inevitably need to do a good measure of cat-herding.

Any suggestions, tips? Also, we're playing 4e.
>>
>>55208632
Deal with the matrix, so others do not have to.
>>
>>55196628
IT's pure bullshit given that Laser's decription even references attaching them to a vehicle power supply so you should definitely be able to add lasers, they should be classed as the weapon size they are, the laser pistol is a pistol for purposes of the weapon mount, the rifle a rifle and the heavy laser a heavy weapon.
>>55196371
Yekka, how can you stand in the way a flamethower equipped drones? are you a heartless monster?
>>
>>55208663
>>55208632

It's 4e. The quality of programs matters most, since you can't really boost the other half of the equation over six like you can in 5e. So if you can splurge to get a rating 6 Agent and some rating 6 programs you've got half of a decker-inna-can. (The other half is a commlink that can run the Agent and some programs without taking a penalty.)

Now you can also do your own decking, but this can open you up to have more of your stats and skills weighed towards fighting. Or driving and fighting so you can bring the team van.
>>
File: the-ends-of-the-matrix.pdf (678KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
the-ends-of-the-matrix.pdf
678KB, 1x1px
>>55208663
>telling someone playing 4e to deal with the matrix
anon, what did he do to you that you wish him such torture?

>>55208632
Try to convince the GM to houserule/replace the matrix.
Most known (and sadly controversial) replacement is "Ends of the Matrix", but other replacements exist too. http://www.land-of-kain.de/shadowrun/sr4/sr4_hacker_v2.html is an example I found searching.

>>55208775
>Yekka, how can you stand in the way a flamethower equipped drones? are you a heartless monster?
Yekka tries to be as RAW as possible, seeing as that is the only thing that's really consistent. I'm sure that you can do something to allow exceptions to that rule
>>
>>55208775
>>55208819
Easiest way is just don't use the optional drone mod rules.

Second easiest is to put an arm on the thing. Lets it grab most weapons and use 'em. And you can still hook the laser in via the universal port.
>>
File: funny-cat-mafia-wallpaper.jpg (156KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
funny-cat-mafia-wallpaper.jpg
156KB, 1200x675px
>>55192684
Blackberry cat that used magical mind control to make her spend all her nuyen on high-quality Tuna, catnip and cat toys
And then a bunch of other cats the Blackberry was keeping as a harem, inc a Bastet
>>
>>55208632
Rigger+Decker is the two mechanically difficult to understand at first, But mostly just play what the team needs and doesn't have. Don't make people feel like they can't be a decker if they want to
>>
>>55208819
>anon, what did he do to you that you wish him such torture?
He did say he wanted to be the martyr for his GM.
>>
One of my players has expressed interest in playing a pixie rigger. Is this possible? How should they go about it? I know this idea probably seems like cancer but they aren't a power gamer, they wont do whatever crazy shit pixie bloodmages do. They just like the idea of a tiny pixie riding around on drones
>>
File: Whistle.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Whistle.png
4KB, 300x300px
>>55208663
>>55208798
Thanks for the quick responses, chummers.

Using the 4e Chummer, I've thrown together a dwarven hacker with a custom commlink of a total cost of 122 220 nuyen. Roll around 17 dice for hack-skills, 13 for assault rifles, 10 for grenade launchers, pistols and cars. Needless to say, I went and got the GMC Bulldog Step-Van.

Does this sound like something a bunch of newbies could rely on to carry them through the thick of it in Hong Kong?

>>55208819
Simplifying hacking sounds pretty good to me. Really kills the pacing when the DM's forced to sit with a single person that's steadily trying to make a dent in the matrix. I'll run this by my DM.

>>55209178
I've made a bundle of unfinished character sheets in order to fill. The DM knows the system really well, too. So even lazy new players should be able to get away with a decker.
>>
File: Nuclear-Blast-Posters.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-Blast-Posters.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>55209281
>pixie rigger

Boot him out of the group.

>they aren't a power gamer

True, they are borderline munchkin and you aren't bright enough to see it.

They are literally trying to get rid of the one single weakness those shitty pests have (weak BOD), by rigging around in Drones, so to never be at any risk.

And without any irony, a Pixie bloodmage would be several Levels LESS cancerous.
>>
So we know Pixies and Bloodmages are automatically "That Guy" but would I be a massive faggot for playing a Naga? Not even some anime monstergirl shit, just a Snek.
>>
>>55209465
No. Nagas are pretty cool, just underwhelming.
>>
>>55209465
Depends on the game.
Principally, I'd run the Idea by your GM first. It seems like something fitting a more Pink campaign and a more light setting, but there is nothing that screams "horrible person for thinking about taking this" for naga
>>
>>55209465
Nagas are fine, but like >>55209507 said, they take a lot for them to be on par with a standard character.

I'd run the idea with your group before I do anything like that, Nagas aren't common and very specific to Southeast Asia
>>
>>55209465
>So we know Pixies and Bloodmages are automatically "That Guy"

wrong

You can't become a bloodmage at Chargen, so its nothing some "that guy" can come up with without your consent.
And a bloodmage played by someplayer you deem to be able to Play it properly is fine.

Pixies howerver are indeed utter shit "that guy".
Not sure how to feel about nagas.
They don't have arms, so they are pretty weak in my book.
Seems more like voluntarily nerfing oneself.
>>
>>55209345
They barely know he shadowrun rules. I had to hold their hand during character creation & had to force them to take not-shit Qualities. They are far from anykind of powergamer, & they barely understand the rules. They handle RP wonderfully, but are just shit with mechanics. I fully expect this pixie to die to a devil rat after encountering it in a drain pipe they walked into for some reason
>>
>>55209281
First tip, disregard people like this guy. >>55209345
>>
>>55209790
>I fully expect the flying rat to die

Even more so a reason to discourage the Player from playing one.

Did you consider playing Anarchy with them instead if their Focus lies so heavily on RP over mechanics?
Could save you and them quite a few headaches.

>>55209872
pixiefag frag off
>>
File: rIkmjTN.jpg (68KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
rIkmjTN.jpg
68KB, 680x738px
>>55210155
No u. Go spread your misery somewhere else.
>>
>>55210155
Anarchy looks like a pile of hot shit. Also, im DM & i choose the system. They are the only player who has difficulty & that is only because they are used to WoD & D&D.
>>
File: Shadowrun Anarchy.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Anarchy.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>55210155
>>55210429
>>
>>55210429
(new) WoD is the perfect background to get into Shadowrun, its literately the same system but converted to use d6 instead of d10
>>
>>55209345
Chummer, playing a pixie does not make someone a "That Guy". Interrupting me to ask minor rules questions when I'm describing the scene, whining when you take damage from something completely predictable you should have seen coming, or randomly killing people/derailing the campaign deliberately for their amusement makes them a "That Guy".

Wanting to play a super special Mary Sue/Edgelord doesn't make them a That Guy. It makes them normal, as seen by the fact that almost half of all characters you'll run any system for will be elves whose families all died tragically.

>>55209790
>>55210429
Let em play pixie, but warn them that they're a glass cannon with a bounty on their heads. Players who are good at RP and enjoy it are worth their weight in god IMO. You just need to be patient while they learn the rules/world.
>>
>>55210507
nWoD is also a cool as fuck setting marred with poorly thought out rules and pants-on-head retarded lore decisions, just like SR5e
>>
File: oWoD Combat.jpg (34KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
oWoD Combat.jpg
34KB, 750x562px
>>55210597
There's all kinds of similarities
>>
>>55210597
Dont forget, WoD has shitty SJW bullshit shoved in though
>>
>>55210837
Just like 5e.
>>
>>55210571
How does being a rigger as a magic creature work? Are they still able to? Should they just stick with a RCC?
>>
>>55210863
I dont see 5e specifically making rules for mpreg
>>
>>55210881
I wouldn't really call Mpreg SJW.
>>
>>55210869
It works like you'd think it would work. They start with 1 mag, but they'll lose that to their control rig essence lost.

If they upgraded their magic they could still use some magic skills provided it outweighed their essence loss, but they'd be weaker than they would if they ditched being a rigger and played a straight mage. If they want to be a pixie rigger you should probably help them focus on being a rigger with a control rig and an RCC, unless they specifically ask for magic too,in which case I'd talk with them how 'ware and magic interfere with each other, and how magic can't be cast through a computer screen.

What are your other players going as?
>>
>>55210993
It's done in the "If you don't let a man get pregnant just because he's male you're an evil bigot that's oppressing his identity" way though. Not the weird DeviantArt way.
>>
>>55194848
Yes it's awesome. I ran a game not so long ago in the same theme inspired by Moonbeam city.

The players played ditry cops. One was a magic detective the other was SWAT, the third one was an uptight beat cop.

The police force was a joke and everybody was in on it. They got yelled by the boss, service cars where white Lambos, service weapons where bazookas and full auto uzies.

They had to investigate a plane terrorist attack on a pyramid. ala 9/11. Lots of explosions, automatic rifles, one liners and sythwave.

Just be up front with your players that it won't be serious at all.
>>
>>55211093
What you have to understand is that no SJW cares about Mpreg. The people who care about Mpreg are female fanfic writers who spend all their days reading guy on guy erotica between their favorite characters. So if it's in there it's because one of the writers is that kind of person.
>>
I will be hopefully be starting a shadowrun game after my DA game ends.

Any good starting material for a wannabe gm?

Good actual play I could read/listen to? (Yes, I have played the games.)

Any tips, really.
>>
Where do i find lewd shadowrun elfs pics?
>>
File: Elfie.jpg (363KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Elfie.jpg
363KB, 900x1350px
>>55211265
any random picture of an elf
>>
File: 1441824803216 - 2D Storytime.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1441824803216 - 2D Storytime.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>55211217
first of all, go into the OP Pastebin, take the PDF titled "GM Advice" and READ IT
second, PDF related is pretty good to get into the SR mindset
>>
New Shadowrun GM here, I need some help after the game session I just had.

Basically I had a plot going where throughout all the PC's jobs there was a running trend until eventually a full blown conspiracy was discovered. They discovered that one of the Presidential candidates for the UCAS was doing a lot of really bad, icky shit. Supply arms to gangsters, using his connections to companies in order to make them start attacking each other, generally making the world a lot shittier with the pretense that he'll come in and make everything better. I borrowed the plot from Metal Gear Rising, but the players were enjoying it so I figured all was going well.

Only when I had my Armstrong expy ask the PC's to join them, three out of the four said yes.

- The materialistic bottom-line elf who works as the accountant/face for the group was for the plan. He was against the run that was going to kill the Armstrong expy (calling it suicidal and pointless because the others wanted to do it out of a moral duty rather than money), but was willing to switch sides because of the money, position, and other benefits he'd get.

- The Street Samurai was against it, but was swayed by the other PC's.

- The gun bunny/hacker found the Armstrong-expy's actions abborant, but was all for his plan of 'burning everything down and starting anew'. The fact that she gets a ton of stuff is a side-benefit.

- The Native American shaman called him a lunatic, saying his long term plan of trying to reclaim America and Canada would never work (Other PC's disagreed, thought he actually had a shot).

As a result the shaman was basically killed by the other PC's. I was worried at first, but talking to him later he seemed to be actually fine with the outcome.

My only question is where the fuck do I go from here? I was originally expecting the PC's to kill the Armstrong-expy followed by a high speed story of getting the hell out of the country, but not this.
>>
>>55207986
Listen, I'm just going to put this out there.

Mages with Sustaining Focus (Combat Spell) in the form of a lightsaber hilt, and Adepts with Qi Focus (Adept Spell (Power Blade)), again, in the form of a lightsaber hilt.

Or a 'bladeless sword hilt,' if you want to be less obvious about it.
>>
>>55201373
>biker gang
That's an awful poor spelling of 'Community Organization'.
>>
>>55211401
run with it
make them work for him to overthrow his enemies and appoint him as president
And once he is up there you congratulate them on a good game and start a new campaign
>>
File: Vote Dunkelzahn 2.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vote Dunkelzahn 2.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>55211401
What exactly does 'join them' mean? Sounds like he offered a bunch of stuff (how did they even get in the same room in a situation where this deal could be made), but was this, "Go away and keep your mouths shut and I'll give you a sack of cash" or "Join me and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son"?

Because the former means that you let this storyline lapse a little and turn into background new reports while the PCs enjoy their new wealth. The latter means that they are now Armstrong's new tools in his plan to MAGA; start planning runs to blackmail/assassinate recalcitrant senators, false flag corps, and do all the dirty work for him to take overculminating in sabotaging OMI to give the UCAS to opportunity to first strike the Sioux back into the stone age.
>>
File: tumblr_ovblytsFA81u5k06fo1_1280.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovblytsFA81u5k06fo1_1280.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
>>55208775
If you want flamethrower equipped drones, just make an override file for the weapon mount to add the exotic category,

Sidenote on that, I'm fiddling with a way to make generating those easier and doable in-app, which should be neat.
>>
>>55211401
I like your players. On where to go now, I suggest going with more cold-blodded missions than before, and with a greater emphasis on "do not leave anything tracking back to me". Maybe doing 1 out of every 3 runs work for someone else than Armstrong, so its harder to tie him up with the party.
A favorite political action for me, is framing the opposition. The group intercedes in an arms deal (or anything illegal really) and get the news/police involved and escape with the guns, making it a publicly known event. Then they get into one of the opponents of this Armstrong and fill up his basement with the same guns and take a few picutres, send in to the news and voila. Forgery here, some video edits there and you ruin an enemy. Although this might work better as a multi-stage later run.
Another option you can try is getting inside some of public service sub-companies, try to cause some issues and rile up the workers into a full out union/revolt, bring again the media involved, and keep fanning the flames. At some point, Armstrong shows up and helps take over the contracts for some of his allied corporations and goes out as the face of diplomacy.
Most importantly, is probably stop one or two runner teams when they try to screw him over, try to take advantage of putting them on the other side of the Shadowruns, with them being the protection service.
>>
>>55211477

How to run with it is something I'm wondering about. The guy is a literal multi-millionarie if not billionaire. It wouldn't be a question of "If PC's can afford this" but rather "Do we have it available period and if so how much do you want?"

I mean shit I have no idea how to plan encounters under that line of thought.

>>55211488

The "Join me and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son" option.
>>
>>55211627
Well, consider this:
Armstrong obviously supports them because they are useful. But he is a presidential candidate, and that shit takes a lot of money.
So you give them missions that are all about furthering his agenda:
>Discredit this media piece about me.
>Silence a pesky reporter/journo.
>Get rid of one of my stronger competitors.
>Sow discord and distrust against the corps.
>Arrange something that makes me look good.
>Make something that would increase popular opinion for the stuff I want to do
>etc.
these are getting bigger and bigger, starting with just a few indie journos you can just prey upon, to planting convincing evidence incriminating a fellow candidate, to basically committing large scale terrorism.
The further they go the harder the runs and higher stakes, but also higher choice in gear. At high levels they get access to high grade ware, weapons, vehicles and magical doodads.
>>
File: 3jane and Hideo.jpg (170KB, 1000x853px) Image search: [Google]
3jane and Hideo.jpg
170KB, 1000x853px
>>55211627
For affording stuff, consider the obvious: This guy is already doing this. He already has deniable operatives who have been working for him, probably for years, setting things up and getting him to this point.

That means that those operatives have been getting paid, getting equipment, being dealt with when they fail, etc.

The PCs just joined Evil, Inc. Here's your T4, fill it out and you'll get on the DocWagon program, when we start giving you work you'll be able to get some equipment from the company but not everything (treat it like a team budget of X thousand nuyen per run, with the amount increasing each run if they do good work and don't waste it on self-destructing Roadmasters every mission), if there's the suggestion you might flip we'll use these blood samples to kill you with ritual magic. They met Armstrong, now they meet the guy who actually runs the show in the shadows.
>>
>>55208854
>Easiest way is just don't use the optional drone mod rules.
This. The rules for modding drones are awful and you should only use the vehicle modding rules instead.
>>
>>55211401
Sounds like they're working for notArmstrong now. Run with it. Use them. See if they can help him pull it off.
>>
Hey guys, I got a rather newb question that is possibly in the rules somewhere, but can you have more than your base number in cyberarms?
>>
>>55212405
It's not spelled out specifically anywhere in the current books; the last book that referenced additional limbs was Cybertechnology, way back in the days of 2e. They had an extra limb/mount that you could "install" onto a Cybertorso. It included an Articulate Arm that cost .25 Essence and 110,000¥ (in 2056).
>>
>>55212405
There's no rules against it, but there's no provision for it that I recall. Still fucks with your essence for some reason though.
>>
>>55212525
>>55212548
Thank you! That is helpful.
>>
>>55212525
4er had that one as well "Articulated Weapon Arm", can't remember right now if it was in the CRB or in Augmentation
>>
>>55212651
got it: Augmentation p43 and only takes smartguns
>>
>>55212651
That was for if you want to mount a cyber weapon of up to LMG size on a tracking mount, rather than if you want an extra arm.
>>
>>55194338
>without any corn
You mean without any NON-SENTIENT corn.
>>
>>55212837
You think that modern corn isn't sentient? Just look at how well it's domesticated humans.
>>
>>55211216
They also, have transvestite vampires because when you are an immortal creature of darkness you somehow become more accepting of people & not like an isolated, crotchety, racist "behind the times" grandpa.
>>
>>55212851
Eh, considering how rampant STDs are in old folks' communities, I'd imagine that a crotchety old person with a perpetually youthful body would have tolerance for some really high-end perversion.
>>
>>55212837
>>55212850
>Forgetting the reign of terror that Awakened Corn has wrought on 6th World Ohio and Nebraska.
>>
1st time GM here.

I was thinking of setting my Shadowrunners as mercs operating in Bolivia as interventionist in a civil war. The government backed by Aztlan while the rebels are backed by Amazonia. Chummers were hired by Mr. Johnson to keep the civil war ongoing while his corp slowly take over the oil refineries and mines left there.

Whatchu think, anons?
>>
>>55212916
That you are a brave, possibly suicidal and insane man for choosing Shadowrun as the game to jump into the GM seat with.
>>
>>55212916
Keep in mind that the influence of Amazonia in the area means that they're going to be wedged between rampaging Portuguese-speaking monsters and Spanish-speaking businessmen with good PR.

There's an obvious direction that any eventual alliance would fall in.

The idea that the rebels would be enthusiastic about working with non-people across a language barrier is... well, it wouldn't be winning them any favors with the people, let's put it that way.
>>
>>55211018
Face/mage

Adept pistol gunbunny

Possibly a cybered up merc with automatics

Infiltrator cyber girl with very basic matrix skills (no need for heavy matrix use in my campaign)
>>
Is Aztechnology the most based corp?
>Run by Metahumans
>Takes down dragons for being cunts
>Latino fire
>Blood magic all day erry day
>>
>>55212976
And? What else is new?

>>55213200
They also do regular blood sacrifices
>>
>>55213055
So you've got a face/mage, adept muscle, an infiltrator and maybe a street sammie. Does the pixie person want to be a mage? Because its probably better for them to work as the rigger/getaway driver, seeing as you already have a mage to handle the magical side of things.
>>
>>55213571
No they dont want magic. They just want to rig with a bunch of drones
>>
Would you recommend 4th or 5th edition to a new player?
>>
>>55213640
OK, no prob then. Just give them a control rig, an RCC and a bunch of drones. Shit they're so small they could probably hitch a ride on some. That actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>55213734
Yes. 5e's not edited well at all, in fact in several places it's bad, but it's currently got the best decking if you know how to think about it.

4e's got better editing, a bit worse balance in places, but has a bit crunchier of a matrix in a way that's not good for a new player.

Still better than 3e or before.
>>
>>55213767
>3e not being the objective best.
Anon pls.
>>
>>55213821
The only thing 3e was superior in is its expansive lore. I wish the more recent editions had books (I'd even settle for 10 page pdf blurbs) of various locations around the Sixth World.
>>
>>55213821
Look, when you have a commonly interacted with sliding target number mechanic, you can not be the best for anyone new.

The mathematics alone and in some cases judgement calls inherent to some of the modified target numbers make it not a best anything for anyone new.
>>
>>55213752
Her whole reason for wanting to be a pixie rigger is because she likes the idea of being tiny pixie riding on a drone
>>
>>55213200
Don't forget that they literally invented the affordable food industry. Without Aztechnology, instead of being able to pop down to the local Stuffer Shack for a 1 nuyen burrito, you'd still be having famines and food riots as people try to farm outdoors, of all the stupid places.
>>
>>55213821
3e's my favorite edition, but it's fucking terrible to new players. Its mechanics are a huge barrier to entry.
>>
>>55214216
Yeah there you go. Just let her play that. There's worse character concepts.
>>
>>55214417
Honestly I'd trust a new player to figure out the mess of 3s rulings over the absolute clusterfuck of 5es editing
>>
>>55214754
I dunno. Figuring out what happens if you're Full Autoing three people with paired smartgun enabled guns would take some work compared to 5e.
>>
What are the best Adept powers?
>>
>>55215989
Attribute boost
>>
>>55215989
Improved Reflexes always and forever. It is the conerstone of the adept, you'd have a very weird adept that doesn't have it/ like maybe a decker/Rigger adept if they go jumped in.
>>
>>55216341
What's the recommended level?
>>
>>55216352
Three or not at all.
>>
>>55216341
>Improved Reflexes
>When you can just get a Synaptic Booster
>>
>>55216495
95k is more than just a little bit expensive, even if you could get all three levels of the 'ware for the cost of one level of the power.

I'm of the opinion that you should probably take at least one level of the power for all the time use, and then get some foci for the other level or levels.
>>
What are some Shadowrun-core cinéma titles?

So far I'd list something like Black Lagoon, A-Team, Ususal Susoects, and Ocean's films.
>>
>>55216409
If only I could max out combat sense with that.
>>
>>55216642
Bladerunner, almost every Al Pacino film, Johnny Mnemonic, if you're into animu all the GITS and Cowboy Bebop content.
>>
Was magic broken, or at least stupid strong in 3e?
I only ever played one game of it with some friends that helped me make a dwarf mage, but all I pretty much ever did in combat was one-shot someone every round with manabolt.
>>
>>55216642
Cypher, Strange Days, Virtuosity, Immortal.
>>
What's the usual level of Summoning and Binding you'd but on a magic practitioner?
>>
>>55217103
8 if you are a caster focus, as high as metahumanly possible if you wanna be the guy who summons.
>>
>>55216495
While Synaptic booster does effectively consume less essence it's monetary cost is much greater 95K or (n terms of karma) 48karma. For comparison the cost of raising your magic from 5 to 6 is 30 karma. If you're using priority build that synaptic booster is going to require committing at least a C to resources, maybe more, and that's a priority you could devote to something else, so there's an opportunity cost beyond relevant magic/essence comparison. That synaptic booster will also reduce your magic and that will weaken abilities keyed off it. Also it's the only initiative booster that you can get to maximum level without additional positive qualities to legalise it(restricted gear)/make sure it doesn't kill you (Biocompatability for wired Reflexes/Move by wire) . I don't agree with >>55216409 here because it's no harder to increase post creation than any other adept ability but if you by all means you should shoot for it and try to take at least two levels.
>>
File: 1497407776351.jpg (282KB, 936x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1497407776351.jpg
282KB, 936x1138px
Would your character really take move by wire/wired reflexes to become a twitching abomination just for the sake of optimizing his build?
>>
>>55217845
>Would your character really take move by wire/wired reflexes to become a twitching abomination
No.

>slight but uncontrollable muscle tremors ... when they are at rest

>When the user moves, she does so with unnatural smoothness

The fact you twitch a bit is only part of what makes MBW uncanny / a social limit penalty. Considering you don't sit stock still most of the time, it's the inhuman coordination and precision of your movement that will get people.
>>
>>55217845
I, uh, Kind of like playing characters without essence drain... I mean, I played street sams with augs and stuff, but wired reflexes and that other one just creep me out really much for some reason. I always have flashbacks to that Robocop scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI
>>
>>55217845
You take move-by-wire to optomise a build, you build a character around it because it's such a massive commitment of resources. To lesser extent wired reflexes is a major cornerstone of your average Street Samurai/Razorgirl, it's not something you just throw in.
>>
>>55217967
that should be you don't take move-by-wire
>>
Finished my build. I feel a strong sense of satisfaction right now.
>>
>>55218165
Post it, faggot.
>>
File: Bogeyman.pdf (69KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bogeyman.pdf
69KB, 1x1px
Hey can I get some feedback on a HMHVV troll adept? He's got a rank of improved reflexes too but chummer crashes when I try to input it.

On a related note, how big is a troll's dick?
>>
>>55218190
>On a related note, how big is a troll's dick?
Gorilla equivalent, or baby's arm holding an apple.
>>
File: Guerrero.pdf (74KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Guerrero.pdf
74KB, 1x1px
>>55218174
>>
>>55218225
Not horse? Even if they're ten feet tall?
>>
>>55218295
They're not horses.
>>
>>55218295
You want a horsecock, play a centaur. Or get a cyber-horsecock implanted.
>>
>>55218225
Trolls are humans jmust like every other metatype, so human sized.
>>
>>55218330
>>55218371
I mean size-wise. With dermal deposits they could be weirdly shaped tho. Like, bad dragon shit.

Enough about the dick, how's the rest of my character?

>>55218271
Looks okay, but I'm not an expert. What role will this character have? They seem built for combat, can they do anything else? Sterilize is a useful spell to consider.
>>
>>55218374
I mean, humans can grow pretty big cocks...
>>
>>55218386
Pretty much a combat focused character. I was thinking of adding more spells like stabilize, turn into goo, and stabilize but I wanted to spend more points improving my attributes.
>>
>>55218404
Fair enough, but be aware that could lead to a lot of standing around doing nothing while the rest of the team does the run. A few utility spells would mean you have a lot more to do. That, or adding some points to pilot ground craft would make you a really good getaway driver with your REA. Taking the aura reading specialisation and taking astral bouncer later would also give you an amazing ability to read people.
>>
>>55218455
Good point. I should probably retool it.
>>
>>55218395
Yeah, you can have your troll be well hung, but they're not going to have an 18inch monstercock or anything naturally (cybergenitalia makes anything possible). Trolls may or may not be slightly above average, but either the size of their bodies is going to make it look relatively small.
>>
>>55218455
>>55218468
Could also some money into an autosoft driver skill and let the car help you while driving.

I always wanted a self driving HQ while the team prepares for the actual action part of the run.
>>
>>55218374
This idea makes gnomes actually sorta scary.
>>
>>55218553
Took your magic advice and swapped death touch for improved invisibility, lowered counterspell by one point, took hush, took, sterilize, and took shape-change.
>>
>>55218700
what is with my grammar today
>>
>>55218700
Sweet, those will be pretty useful. A pooint in stealth would complement your invisibility spells really well. Apart from that, your adept looks good.
>>
>>55218566
Dwarves in general really.
>>
>>55218845
three legged metahumans
>>
>>55218845
Wouldn't dwarves and such have difficulties remaining conscious when they get erections though? They only have so much blood to go round, after all.
>>
>>55218895
No because the dick isn't actually huge, it just looks big compared to the rest of them.
>>
>>55218374
humans are primates, so primate comparisons are relevant.
>>
>>55218744
Just did that, I'm now a competent infiltrator so long as I use my spells. Now time to scour the internet for a good group to join.
>>
>>55219007
If you find one let me know. I've checked roll20 but there's only two groups and both only want a DM.
>>
>>55192684
An emerged cat who isn't exactly my pet but comes over to steal fish shaped myco proteins and get belly rubs
>>
>>55213821
3e is worse than 2e, fitemeirl
>>
>>55217845
Wired Reflexes doesn't make you twitchy, it just gives you bullet-time, and even then only while activated. It's usually off.
>>
>>55218190
>He's got a rank of improved reflexes too but chummer crashes when I try to input it.
I have that happen to me too.
>>
>>55218895
A relatively tiny amount of extra blood is needed to make a cock go from flaccid to erect. Even if that weren't true, dwarves are so thick that they tend to have as much body mass as an ork.
>>
>>55192684
Am I the only one with a normal pet? No magic hellhound I abused into service, no technocritter, it's just a cat named Copper that lives at my medium lifestyle apartment and shits in a box. The only thing about it that's different from a regular cat is that it's genetically tweaked to be hypoallergenic, because you can buy that at the pet store.
>>
>>55219812
My rigger has a normal pet too. It's just a roomba with googly eyes. I think Vicky the Vacuum would get along well with your cat.
>>
>>55219753
>>55218190
Use nightlies and/or the latest release, 5.195.

Got shapeshifters working properlyish, now just need to go through a bunch of data entry, woooooo
>>
>>55219000
humans have by far the biggest dicks among primates
>>
File: Cat Roomba.gif (875KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Roomba.gif
875KB, 250x188px
>>55219833
They could keep each other company as we commit crime.
>>
>>55219812
pussy
>>
>>55219919
Why do you think I mentioned gorillas?
>>
>>55219812
I was actually able to afford a rainforest Gomatia breed and it's a more normal pet then one would think at first.
Of course i tried to train it to be a guard critter but I just couldn't get him to bite would be attackers.
Now he mostly chills around the house i think, after all, half of the time I'm not even sure he's there and lashes at random critters he thinks are a threat.
Biggest problem was his habit to chew on rubber. It can suck if you realise that your ride is missing it's wheels.
>>
File: boss_by_relentless666-d8grm0t.png (315KB, 696x828px) Image search: [Google]
boss_by_relentless666-d8grm0t.png
315KB, 696x828px
Among humans, healthy body mass is by far the most reliable indicator of average penis size. People who are tall and broadly-built tend to have larger penis-volume as well. People who are short or slender, in turn, tend to have much smaller penis volume.

This is more reliable than ethnicity, age group, or any other axis you can plot penis size too, with unusually small/large people for their ethnic or age groups tending to have similarly-proportioned genitalia for their size.

So, if trolls tend to be 1/3 taller and twice as broad as a normal human, you'd expect there to be a similar effect on penis volume, and the same pattern should follow for orks and dwarves as well.
>>
What's the difference in pay and hazard between Street-scum, street, and Prime-level Shadowrunning?
>>
>>55220739
The last 4 or so of these threads ended up discussing penises. I'm new to /tg/ if you don't count magic threads, are you guys always this gay?
>>
>>55220791
It's pure degeneracy in here.
>>
File: transhumanism.png (42KB, 833x598px) Image search: [Google]
transhumanism.png
42KB, 833x598px
>>55220791
>>
>>55220791
No, no, of course not.

Sometimes we're way gayer.

After all, we know how long it takes our characters to lose consciousness while choking on a dick.
>>
>>55221178
what
he plays homo characters what a fag
>>
what's the deus ex game with the most shadowrunlike vibe?
also are the SNES SR's worth it?
>>
>>55221178
Are pain editor and internal air tank in those calculations?
>>
>>55221841
Isn't there Nanoware that also lets you hold your breath for longer?
>>
>>55221841
Can a pain editor be used to suppress the gag reflex?
>>
>>55221935
if not then at least it can make you stay awake even if your Stun Track is filled
>>
>>55221922
Yeah so Internal Air Tank(3)+Oxyrush(5) is 5 and a half hours of dick shoved down your throat.
>>55221935
Its about choking on this dick until you go into overflow
hmmmm so thats the appeal of bunraku dolls
>>
File: 1495911831762.jpg (115KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
1495911831762.jpg
115KB, 697x697px
I'm running our first session on Thursday and I have no ideas. No. Ideas.

Please help god please help me
>>
>>55222406
pick a premade campaign
>>
>>55222406
Food Fight
>>
>>55222406
Have them break into the renkaru cyberdick factory to steal the schematics of the new model. Give them a bonus for stealing a prototype. Suggest smuggeling it out in somebodys rectum.
>>
>>55222406
https://donjon.bin.sh/scifi/random/#type=Cyberpunk Job
>>
Is there any splatbook with Vehicles?
>>
>>55222714
High Tech has a few, Ultratech has a few more, SEALS in Vietnam also has some, and there's one or two homebrew supplements flying around.
>>
File: 1502263589351.jpg (38KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1502263589351.jpg
38KB, 540x302px
>>55222714
Depends on the edition. Have you looked in the pastebin?
>>
>>55222760
>>55222788
thx
5e
>>
Did you ever played as a hooker anon?
>>
Looking to make pic related. I normally play adepts, so this was a sort of challenge to myself to build a non-magic but still very fighty character. I'm super lost, though- what's the best way to basically make a 4E braincase in 5e?
>>
File: female-troll-face.jpg (37KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
female-troll-face.jpg
37KB, 401x600px
>>55223657
I once played a sexy female troll adept who was the face of the group. She was kind of a slut.
>>
>>55224524
>sexy ... troll
You literally fucking what, omae?
Stop shoving your uggo fetish in everybody's face.
>>
>>55224519
You don't. They operate on entirely different metaphysics.
>>
>>55224553
Rae. Guess i'm making an adept after all.
>>
>>55224538
Took a huge amount of effort. Faceing was basically all she could do. Oh, and being a troll of course, so she was not entirely useless in a fight.
>>
>>55224524
>slut
>not elf
nigga wat
>>
>>55224664
Hey, elves have many uses to a good shadowrunner team aside from being sluts
>>
>>55224688
of course!
honestly these bigots make me want to kill myself
when its the next ancients meeting comrade?
>>
>>55224716
9pm in the Seattle Underground. Don't forget to wear the green A loud and proud!
>>
New thread topics?
>>
>>55224836
Cringy Memories Edition
What horrible mistakes did you make on your first char?
>>
File: 1497995569694.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497995569694.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>55224836
where to find a motherfuckin group i am tired of just reading this thread to see stories of others playing i wanna play REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
use this topic as newthrad
>>
>>55225043
We already have a Group Finder thread, my dude.
>>
>>55225043
Well
Its easy to get players from here
But where are the GMs at?
>>
>>55225043
I was at the cinema a couple days ago, before the movie started, i talked about shadowrun with my buddy (we used to play SR3E around 2003), suddenly one guy of the 3 people in front of us turned around and told us he wants to get a game going, he'd gm and he has 3 people so far. It'll be 4E, which i never played though, but i guess i shouldn't complain.
Go outside, you won't meet people in your basement.
>>
>>55225188
HOW COULD THE SANCTITY OF MY BASEMENT EVER BE BETTER THAN OUTSIDE
WHAT IS THIS HERESY
>>
>>55224519
You can make a character with a fully prosthetic body without too much effort, but they can't really body swap, and it actually works better as a Burnout Adept anyway.
>>
>>55225188
I don't play non-text games, omae.
>>
>>55225295
Yeah, i'm doing a burnout adept peppered with some bio/cyberware at this point.
>>
>>55225188
While on the subject of 4E, why does the 20th anniversary core rulebook constantly refer to playercharacters as female? Is it an sjw thing or to horny neckbeards just like to pretend they are girls?
>>
>>55225375
Yes.
>>
>>55224836
Nuyen Edition, whats the most expensive thing you've bought? Doesnt have to be gear/upgrade related
>>
>>55225375
Take this from the perspective of a GM, but do take it with a grain of salt because I do mostly play oWoD.
Many character concepts, clichés and archetypes are typically male, and using female pronouns consistently is a) a good way to avoid people getting mad and b) a very subtle and unobtrusive way to throw a few screwballs and make people imagine character concepts they normally wouldn't.
Try to write down ten "cliché" character concepts or archetypes, and you'll notice that unless you're specifically going for female ones, most of them are male. Change the gender, and you change the angle of approach - it doesn't necessarily make a character more interesting to make them female, but it allows you to look at an otherwise taken-for-granted concept from another angle and kickstarts the imagination, at least in my case.
If anything, the SJW hordes should be thankful for "the Patriarchy", since an overweight of male characters in fiction means that female equivalents of them *feel* a lot less done-to-death.
>>
>>55225375
since what they write is pretty much gender neutral it doesn't matter what pronouns you use. Switching them constantly is annoying and "they" doesn't sound as good so you are left with the decision whether you use "he" or "she", and they took she. You could replace all "she"'s with "he"'s and "her" with "him" and for the most part it would read the same
>>
>>55225548
>and "they" doesn't sound as good
Speak for yourself. Singular "They" has been a proud tradition of English for hundreds of years. It should be "They" for gender neutrality and nothing else.
>>
>>55225312

So you like waiting 80 years for a reply?
>>
>>55225375
To pad page lengths. Every "s" counts
>>
>>55225587
I prefer not listening to idiots bitching about their daily lives.
>>
>>55225581
>Doesn't know what xer is talking about
>Doesn't understand that I don't identify as a multiple, & using hatespeech like "they" triggers my PTSD
>>
>>55225548
It just feels weird for me as a native german speaker to use pronouns in such an arbitrary manner. In german, the PC would always be referred to as male. It is "Der Charakter" after all.
>>
What's the best sum-to-10 priority for an edgemonkey? B metatype leaves me with an unspent special attribute.
>>
>>55225623
youre like me
if you find a text only shadowrun game pls pm me
>>
>>55225645
Die Engländer sind mit ihren Artikeln halt so lose wie mit ihren Mündern. Bei denen kannst du halt alle ersetzen ohne dass es groß nen Unterschied macht.
>>
>>55225179
Running for our groups.

I thought of opening a new campaign for folks on the /srg/ but work is too much right now.
>>
>>55225645
>>55225695
hey
its true german females like latino cocks?
>>
>>55210155
I'm running a Anarchy game and loving it.
>>
>>55225043
It's still a page or two early. And I'm not sure if Overstimulated Elf is a good topic.

>>55225645
As a native English speaker, some of the tense stuff tripped me up. [i]Rauchen sie?[/i]
>>
>>55225881
I don't think so. Erasmus students in my town always complain about the girls not giving darker than lightly tanned foreigners a chance. Maybe that's just Bavaria though. Places like Hamburg, Berlin or most parts of NRW are lost and should be burned to the ground.
>>
>>55225978
How about a simple one, cities?
>>
>>55225978
Isn't that quite similar in colloquial english? You smokin?
>>
>>55226003
Assuming that the painkillers aren't totally messing with my memory it can also be Do you smoke?
>>
>>55225984
hey
us latinos also deserve a chance
negros should be crucified tough
>>
>>55226044
Yes, that is the correct translation, especially since 'Rauchen Sie?' is quite formal.
English is very flexible. In the years of colonialism everything that made the language slightly difficult got kicked out, so that every savage was able speak it with minimal effort.
I must confess, i never actually learned my tenses in english. I just make shit up as i go along and most of the time i get away with it.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>55226105
>>55226105
>>
>>55219919
Aren't hominids considered a separate order to themselves thesedays? I'm sure I saw that somewhere.
>>
>>55226104
Honestly, if you have the basic tenses down auf Deutsch, you've got them in English and can get people to understand when you're doing some of the perfect and progressives.

On the other hand, sooner without context but even with, you will eventually have to do the equivalent to figuring out what of werden sollen gehen sein you need to conjugate and where to place it.
>>
>>55226222
Honestly, the best thing you can do, if you really want to get good at understanding grammar, tenses and all that shit, is to learn latin.
>>
>>55225365
Then what you do is make a Cyberware Bundle out of a Cyberskull, Cybertorso, and four Cyberlimbs. You put that Bundle on an Adept without the Burnout's Way, and you take Adapsin and Biocompatibility (Cyberware). Burnout's Way makes the 'ware count as Alpha for the purposes of Essence loss, Adapsin and Biocompatibility make the Alpha have an effective .6 Essence multiplier, and it being a Bundle means it counts as a single piece (meaning you only have to take Restricted Gear once for the whole set) and it gains an additional 10% Essence discount.

Voila. Fully prosthetic body. Disclaimer: you do still have your vital organs, this is mostly a full replacement of your skill, muscles, skeleton, and peripheral circulatory/nervous system. Your head's sensory organs, brain, and the internal organs if your torso are still there, in animatronic metal shells.
>>
>>55226326
Don't do it. Latin is a trap, Virgil a shit. French or nothing.
>>
>>55227128
There isn't a single country of import where French is the primary language.
>>
>>55218374
>>55218225

Proportionally speaking, humans have very large dicks for our size and stance. Most animals that have big dicks have to get past something, and they're usually long, not thick. We also last longer while mating.

There are several theories as to why these are the case for humans, but two likely ones are 1) females select for dicks that feel better for them and 2) social species use sex for emotional bonding so they get better at it.

Those reasons apply as much to metahumans as humans. And probably to, like... dragons and other intelligent speaking creatures.
>>
>>55227167
Yeah, and Latin is so widely spoken these days. nobody gives a shit about German either
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.