[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1711 Annoyingly Catchy Songs ON REPEAT Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 93

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55140526
>>
File: 1474382175479.jpg (318KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1474382175479.jpg
318KB, 810x1410px
What is your teaching style for stuff, /Jc/?
>>
>>55148017
The True Love is getting too Lawyery in the description. And only working once every decade just makes it bad at dealing with scrub curses you could already deal with. Can we say something like
>When you kiss (or are kissed by) someone you love, who loves you in turn, a primal and powerful magic is invoked, one that opposes all hostile magics affecting either of you, as well as being a healing blessing itself. While the power of True Love's Kiss is not insurmountable, it is also empowered by the magical potential of both you and the one you kiss, and if that is not enough, once per decade my overcome that which it ordinarily could not, by the blessing of the benefactor.
>>
>>55148561
That is way more lawyery then how it does now, I find. And also a lot more powerful. It only works once a decade for resurrecting the recently dead, the rest of the effects are for any kiss, so long as there's a few seconds between kisses.

Also, scrub curses? Anon, it's any curse. There's no limit on it just doing weak curses. As long as it's a curse, the kiss lifts it, no matter how strong the curse.
>>
>>55148441
Hall of the Guardian is unfortunately unforgivably boring.
>>
So how do I become an amazing doctor like Dr. Gilgamesh?
https://youtu.be/imrC3HWwCDU
>>
>>55148622
Haemokinetic power and biological manipulation.
>>
>>55148622
Dr. Gilgamesh is best Gilgamesh.
>>
File: 1 Harry Potter-01.png (412KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1 Harry Potter-01.png
412KB, 1275x1650px
Kind of a stupid thing I'm trying. Not the best at writing with my builds, so I thought I'd try a visual bit.
>>
>>55148726
Pretty sweet looking.
>>
>>55148726
Noice, man. How'd you make it?
>>
>>55148726
That looks pretty ace.
>>
File: 1449465702862.png (199KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449465702862.png
199KB, 350x350px
>>55148726
Now that there's some damn fine art.
>>
>>55148726
I wouldn't call it stupid. I'd have probably skipped past your post if it wasn't imaged. It's a very clean layout.
>>
File: [Gasps In Spanish].png (374KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
[Gasps In Spanish].png
374KB, 600x457px
>>55148726
>>
>>55148726
>Notices the tiny grey lines all over the background
How long have you been working on this?!
>>
File: Approval.gif (900KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Approval.gif
900KB, 200x200px
>>55148726
I like it anon.
>>
>>55148587
>Also, scrub curses? Anon, it's any curse. There's no limit on it just doing weak curses. As long as it's a curse, the kiss lifts it, no matter how strong the curse.
the problem is using it on ANYTHING makes it useless for ten years. Because of a the ten year limit I have never heard of in any Fairy Tale, ever.
>I'm sorry Jumper, you cannot use True Love to free your Waifu from the Horrid Deathless Sleep of Eternity, because you used to deal with vanilla, run of the mill Turned into a Frog with a Baleful Polymorph last season.
But Jump-Chan, THAT MAKES NO SENSE!
>I know, but VAL is the one who made the perk, and you know how SHE is. She didn't think about making the ten year limit only apply to something you NEEDED Fiat backing to break. Yes, using True Love's Kiss to return your Waifu back to normal was very romantic. But according to Val you should ruined the moment and just cast a Remove Curse Spell on her.
This is just dumb. The perk needs a base level of effectiveness, and only needs a once per decade timer on powerful magic that goes above that level. Like if you could have removed the curse or healed them without this perks, then using True Love should just be a romantic alternative that might be a bit quicker then whatever method you could have used without it.
>>
>>55148726
Points for fun and originality.
>>
>Going to Angel Notes
>Being Type Moon
>Going to Sailor Moon
>Whose Your Daddy!?!

Good plan or bad plan? Also, practicality vs hilariousness.
>>
File: 1497651615524.jpg (76KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497651615524.jpg
76KB, 728x546px
>>55148726
>>
File: thank you.jpg (72KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.jpg
72KB, 500x327px
>>55148754
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, revision... whatever the fuck revision we're on at this point. Everything is just basic hand drawn stuff except for the thestral, which is live traced from some image I pulled off of google and the border around the number, which is just two default strokes put over each other.

>>55148768
>>55148762
>>55148747
>>55148786
>>55148797
>>55148803
>>55148806
>>55148814
Y-you're gonna make me blush.

>>55148802
About six work-hours over two days? The background is a default Illustrator pattern fill with some holes cut in it so it fits around the images.
>>
So after watching this https://youtu.be/9Xk0bNMidCI
I ask you /jc/ Whats the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone?
>>
>>55148726
This this is terrible.
Not your presentation, that's great. But the fact you are imaging builds, and some jumpmakers don't even bother to add a header image to the top of a jump.

Truly, we are a fallen people.
I blame Val.
>>
>>55148845
I hope you're just memeing, but Jump makes have been lazy and not even adding header images since long before Val.

I was one of them.
>>
>>55148804
Anon, I just explained to you that the only thing that has the ten year limit is the Resurrection part. Everything else works as normal, even if you've used the resurrection part already on that person in the ten years. If you can't understand that, it's really not my fault.

I'm also really not going to be convinced by arguments about having the perk scale or change to match your existing capabilities. This is not a power that scales to you, it is a power to represent a specific sort of thing in the movie and other Disney movies which it does perfectly in terms of the scale of effect.
>>
>>55148726
You fail your chain due to the constant involuntary magic young wizards use by accident when their emotions run high.
>>
>>55148870
Oh look, the troglodyte crawled out of it's hole.
>>
>>55148804
You're just trying to have your cake and eat it too. Commit to arguing for a base level of "scrub curses" all the time, or leave it at infinite effectiveness once a decade.
>>
Hot Fuzz jump when?
>>
>>55148870
Well, shit.
>>
>>55148726
>a poor irish mudblood hufflepuff with paseltounge
Voldemort did nothing wrong trying to prevent abominations like this from existing
>>
>>55148842
I conquered an entire planet, turned it into a jewel, and gave it to my waifu as a present.
>>
File: 1503502153298.jpg (1MB, 1299x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1503502153298.jpg
1MB, 1299x1348px
Jumpers, what kind of dumb or silly things do you like to do with your alt.forms? Do you ever imitate fictional creatures or characters to mess with people, or use shapeshifitng to appear more or less dangerous than you actually are?

>>55148726
Cool. This reminds me of the really early days when a few anons tried making image builds.
>>
>>55148842
Nothing, unless you count not being a jerk to Ranma. Actually, considering my Drawbacks were just "Ranma's problems," I think his attitude was more "welcome to my world" than anything.
>>
>>55146487
No appearance boosters? Even the reindeer's a stud.
>>
>>55148587
Are you going to do something about the 300 CP Items? I am _really_ not interested in a lute.

Valley of the Living Rock is a bad item. It has no living rocks inside. There is nothing of interest there. It's a barren piece of rock you can find in later jumps. Pretty sure I can find a random piece of isolated land for 0 CP. If it was a place you could go to get advice and help from rock trolls like someone suggested...
The Jumpies don't belong in the non-humans section. Maybe id they were little rock trolls, but most jumpers don't look like rock trolls. Ankle high jumpers would be more like that scene with Ash in Army of the Dead and the mini versions of him.
>>
>>55148886
What looks like free points should be thought about more. Your average wizard child lacks the willpower, emotion control, and power suppression perks that a more experienced jumper might have to help deal it.

Even at first jump the drawback still needs you to not use any powers which would only be difficult given an immature young person and/or powers that are hard not to use. Both of which the Harry Potter jump gives you. It is possible if you are really careful and stay the fuck away from drama/stress but it is very difficult and not at all likely for someone who just took it as free CP without thinking about it.
>>
I'm starting a new chain, where I'm a disembodied spirit the benefactor scooped up and given a new lease on life.

I'm torn between just doing standard rules or zero starting points, drawbacks are unlimited and half value. Don't know if I want to use drawback supplement or not. Probably not because most of them don't matter.
>>55148944
I like to impersonate people and ruin reputations.
>>
>>55148969
Not really. I might add some more 50cps if I can think of them, or if you have suggestions, but I think the 300s work just fine at their current prices.

The trolls are still there. The land is also guaranteed to survive intact and untouched no matter what goes on in the outside, even if the outside is completely frozen over or a firey hellscape, and it's almost impossible to find for anyone but you even if it should be really obvious. Seems 300cp worthy to me.

The Jumpies obviously belong there. They're based on the little snow men. They're not little rock trolls and I don't know why you'd say they were, especially given there's nothing that says they need to be. Seriously, this one in particular is just dumb.
>>
>>55148999
>half value
Maybe if you didn't have that it'd be workable, but otherwise you're going to be doing a very, very short chain.
>>
>>55148999
A reminder that drawback caps are for communists.
>>
>>55149028
You offer a Town and a Mountain.
My lust for Property will be sated!
>>
>>55148944
If i am in a fantasy setting, I am a dragon. No exceptions. For maximum fun I warp space around me so I can still walk right into a tavern and order a barrel of booze even though I am larger than the entire building. It confuses the heck out of people.
>>
>>55148553
I use my Dodgeball teaching perk to beat the crap out of people while teaching them science.
>>
>>55149028
See >>55148962
>>
>>55148861
>long before Val.
She takes it to a lew low, though. She's proud of the fact she too lazy to do normal formatting like Foo Perk (600 CP, Discount Origin) Hell, she's too lazy to even tack on CP at the end. We have had CYOA's banned from entire boards, and the excuse given was low quality. And here we have Val intentionally trying to make crappy choices and make jumps look as low quality as possible, and make that the new norm.
>>
What is the greatest food art you've ever made, jumpers?
>>
>>55149125
Did you make that, anon?
>>
>>55149125
WITCHCRAFT
>>
>>55148944
As Godzilla I once walked through Tokyo and dropped a lawsuit for slander of my good name.
As an angel on Easter I interrupted the Pope's sermon to preach the book of Mormon.
>>
File: Feast!.jpg (146KB, 736x391px) Image search: [Google]
Feast!.jpg
146KB, 736x391px
>>55149125
Deliciousness is its own beauty.
>>
>>55149085
Eh, wasn't really feeling an appearance booster this time. You'll look good regardless, since everyone does, but I didn't feel it big enough to go in the first version.

>>55149090
Do you know why I don't have brackets and notes about which origins have perks discounted? Because I assume that the people reading these jumps have enough brain power to either not need to be reminded every second what perk tree they are on when all the perks for each origin are grouped together anyway or, if they can't remember, scroll to the top of the page to see the underlined title that tells them what each perk they are looking at is discounted for. Seems I'm mistaken for at least one person though.

I mean, really, someone who needs to be reminded every perk that they need to use the only currency they're given in the jump to buy things instead of a nonexistent other currency? I couldn't live with being that dumb.
>>
>>55148842
I married her. What is better then over coming my fear of commitment.
>>
>>55149028
>but I think the 300s work just fine at their current prices.
One is a Patch of Dirt.
I've seen better Zonks on Lets Make a Deal.
One is a Sled.
One is Gloves.
One is a Deluxe Sailing Ship, with NPC crew.

One of those could use a buff or be removed entirely.
One is a 100 CP or 200 CP item at a 300 CP price.

The Ship would fit as a 400 CP item.
The really aren't fine, because one of them is awesome, one is ok, and the other two are just filler.
Overpriced filler.
>>
>>55149186
>nonexistent other currency
To be fair, a lot of sections have their own type of points.
>>
>>55149144
Fuck no. It's some russian confectioner who made a deal with the devil.

http://www.boredpanda.com/mirror-glazed-marble-cake-olganoskovaa/
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.279980.jpg (163KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.279980.jpg
163KB, 700x860px
>>55148842
Ro... manc...e? Is that like a type of spellcasting? Like a... romancer? Someone who casts romancey?

>>55148944
Sometimes I use altforms to create alternate identities in jumps. Like, rob banks as a robot in a cowboy hat, then turn back into my base form, that kind of thing.
I also sometimes use animal forms to act like some kind of familiar or magical talking animal or something. Y'know, like Kyubey.
Make a contract with me!

>>55149125
In Discworld, I combined the art of making Lembas Bread from LotR with the local art of Dwarven Bread to create Elven/Dwarven Hybrid Bread.
I left it behind in the jump, though. There was a big thunderstorm that day and I had to shoo away an Igor who kept insisting he'd been called for employment. Damn thing took forever to get rid of. So, I was kindof distracted. I don't know whatever happened to it.

Also, one time in Sonic, I made a chili dog topped with scrambled eggs!
>>
>>55149125
Now post a gif of the cosmic vodka that is literally magic.
>>
>>55149037
I've been working with half value for like two jumps now. It's very constricting, since I need a bunch of drawbacks to get anything out of the initial buy-in, but it makes for decent storytelling since a lot of my drawbacks force me to do something, like fight an alter ego or a rival or something. The problem is in jumps like Jojo's where at half value the drawbacks aren't worth taking, or in a number of the imaged jumps that have 10 or fewer and almost none of them exceed 300 points at regular value.
>>55149039
I get that. I used to use Alt-chain builder, but really it wasn't useful and a decent number of people don't like it. I opted for harsher rules after I retconned or grandfathered in the first two jumps I wrote with it to that ruleset, but I'm looking at Jorge Joestar, most of the imaged jumps and just seeing a bunch of drawbacks that are undervalued, limited in scope or just aren't worth picking up for their decreased value and I want to rewrite completely since I dislike my current jumper and the established story. I'm trying to stay within the jump rules unless I'm making it harder on myself.

I'd use universal drawbacks, but it's probably as disliked as much or more than alt-chain, since it's associated with SB and a lot of the drawbacks on it aren't really that bad, so it seems like a wank for free points. I know I can use whatever I want since it's a single player and a writing prompt, but if I ever w an t anybody to read it, I want to use baseline rules or harder, so readers don't dismiss it out of hand for using a supplement they don't approve of.
>>
>>55148842
you're asking me to go over an incredibly long list, anon.
>>
>>55149217
Jesus, that's insane.
>>
>>55149186
It's about presentation Val. Having the jump look like like you were able to muster two fucks to rub together on a visual level.

You are defending all the shortcuts you take. Good for you, you saved a whole 10 min on formatting. And your jumps look like it. Jump quantity, high. Jump appearance, regurgitated slop.
>>
>>55149202
Anon, if you're going to try and purposefully misinterpret things, you're not giving me much incentive to listen to your feedback.

The patch of dirt is filled with trolls and is perfectly sealed against even an apocalypse going on at the outside while being almost impossible to find. The ship is a huge ship of expert crew loyal to you for the sake of being loyal. The gloves let you conceal and control any supernatural powers. The Sled and Reindeer are the only ones I think are a little lacking and even then, I think they certainly have their uses well beyond a normal sled and reindeer.

If you like, you can give suggestions on improvements but lying as you are now to get your way is a good way to find yourself with zero credibility.

>>55149209
True, but those sections detail that. And complaining about it in the many jumps that don't have those is just as silly.
>>
>>55149310
Anon.

Anon.

Val's currently the thread sweetheart.
You're getting nowhere with this.
>>
File: Viniq Shimmery Liqueur.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Viniq Shimmery Liqueur.gif
1MB, 270x270px
>>55149285 >>55149125
It'd be something like this if I made anything. Put the world in a cup.
>>
>>55149288
You should focus on an interesting premise rather than cleaving to standards. People are willing to overlook a lot when they're having fun, which includes when they read something creative and interesting. And I think, with the exception of a few odd out-liers, most of the people who would dismiss your works purely because you're using a supplement they don't like are the sort who wouldn't be satisfied unless you wrote your chain under the exact same parameters that they used to write and judge their own, which are likely to be unreasonably stringent for you, given that you can't read minds.

Then again, if you enjoy pleasing other people as much as you do yourself, more power to you.
>>
>>55149310
I mean, I know this is shit posting but...it doesn't exactly make sense? You know most people don't even bother with the basic formatting I do and just leave sections starting in the middle or end of pages? I'm hardly claiming to make anything near some of the gorgeous imaged jumps some of our best guys have made but really, I'm nowhere near the worst when it comes to presentation in text only stuff.

But hey, if you have suggestions for such an apparently dire solution, let's see them. Surely such an awful problem isn't just a matter of sticking in a reminder about what perkline you're currently looking at.
>>
>>55149324
>thread sweetheart
Better than being the thread bike, sweetheart.
>>
File: Trap.jpg (41KB, 470x414px) Image search: [Google]
Trap.jpg
41KB, 470x414px
Are traps gay /jc/?
>>
>>55149407
Yes.
>>
>>55149310
Valeria defined jumpmaking, so how about you give a little respect before opening your mouth and letting the shit dribble out.
>>
>>55149429
You sure are correct. Fate/Jumpchain was certainly a guiding light for every Jumpmaker when it came out.
>>
>>55149407
Yes, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is if they're cute.
>>
File: are traps gay.png (2MB, 1424x1480px) Image search: [Google]
are traps gay.png
2MB, 1424x1480px
>>55149407
>>
>>55149429
Val didn't really start getting gud till after she released Realta Nua, about a year ago, far later than would be required to "define" jumpchain.
>>
>>55149407
Yes. But that's not going to stop anyone. nor should it.
>>
>>55149407
Classic traps are gay if you like the penis. If you somehow got to fucking him in the ass without knowledge of the penis it is not gay. Fucking a trap in the ass while knowing it is a guy is gay. Reverse traps are gay from the start. Least for a guy. If you are attracted solely to the vagina it's less gay but still gay. Those are objective facts.
>>
>>55149310
Presentation:
Val's presentation involves collecting things by category, and then assuming that everyone with a brain cell to spare for the effort can realize that everything under that header is related to whatever header it is.

If you ever read a book, do you expect every paragraph in it to spell out what chapter you're in?
>>
>>55149464
I swear to God someone is going to make a thesis about the gayness of traps
>>
>>55149464
>Ancient Greeks
>caring about "gayness"
Cake.
>>
>>55149175
>As an angel on Easter I interrupted the Pope's sermon to preach the book of Mormon.
I feel like this alone would plunge the entire world into chaos.

>>55148842
...Huh, I actually can't think of any explicitly romantic thing I've done in any of my chains. I need to fix that.
>>
>>55149429
Go fuck yourself with a cactuar.
>>
>>55149361
>Interesting premise
>creative and interesting
I'm admittedly not a very great writer. And I probably have a shit taste in books, when I read them. Most of it's Anne Rice and stuff like Poe. Hunchback of Notre Dame was lengthy when I read it but it was decent.
You're probably right about the rest. it's a lot like trying to pander to SJWs only for them to just move the goalposts or bitch about something else.
>pleasing other people
Inasmuch as someone's going to enjoy my writing. The only reason I'm bothering with these rules is because I like drawbacks for the premise since they give sources for conflict and I want points for drawbacks I'm taking. I guess I'm just looking for a slower power curve without making dumb choices in character, but maybe I just suck at pacing. No amount of drawbacks or perks or conflict can save me from being a bad writer, I suppose.
>>
>>55149429
I really, really didn't.

>>55149471
Also very, very true. My earliest stuff still embarrasses me so much.
>>
= Interlude 7 =
“You really should get some sleep.” Katia all but whispered. In the silence of the void between worlds, I could hear her clearly despite the softness of her voice. This time the darkness had failed to recede in any kind of timely manner. As far as I could tell, it was nearing the third “day”. The dragon had pulled us far off the Path indeed. I knew he had lied about that world being the next but this extended time in the void confirmed it.

I hadn’t slept except for a few fitful hours here and there. I was assaulted by visions of blood every time I closed my eyes.

“I can’t. You know why.” I tossed back. “You see it too.”
She nodded once and said nothing for a long moment.

“Do you remember that night I got wasted on Glitterbombs?” She finally asked. I shrugged. It sounded familiar, but insomnia had made it hard to think very clearly.

“I wanted to know where the Yorokonde I met had gone.” She moved closer and slid a hand onto my shoulder. “Why you had gone all grey around the edges. Why you weren’t the hero I remembered?”

“Mmph.” I grunted. That sounded about right. Not that the reminder was exactly helping my sour mood.

“I was wrong.” That got me to turn my head, to look at her instead of staring at The Stone. “For saying you weren’t a hero, I mean. You tried hard despite what that bastard dragon was making you do. The whole Hong Kong incident...” Her voice trailed off, but I didn’t need her to finish the sentence to know what she was talking about.

The Walled City. The smell of sea-soaked Hong Kong. Rapture pulling a gun on us when we learned the truth. His face exploding an instant after Hellhound’s shotgun roared. The truth about the magic woven inside the walls. A truth that unravelled and brought down two mega-corp buildings in one night.
>>
File: 3qNGTkD[1].jpg (1022KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
3qNGTkD[1].jpg
1022KB, 1300x2000px
>>55149477
>Reverse traps are gay from the start
Lies and slander!
>>
>>55149531
“That was a total shitshow.” I muttered without conviction. I knew it had been a fairly heroic thing to do. Defying the dragon to save millions from their fate as luck sinks for the rest of the city.

“But you still did what was right when you could.” Her fingers trailed through my hair. That always made me smile, no matter how I was feeling.

“True. Do you still think I’m grey around the edges?” She looked down at me with a serious look in her eyes and considered the question carefully, though I could see her desire to say no plainly enough.

“Maybe. Just a little. But I don’t think that’s a bad thing anymore.” More fingernails wandered along my scalp. It was distracting enough that I forgot about my problems for a moment. And that was all it took.

The nightmares still came, but at least this time they lacked teeth.

>That was easier than I expected.
>Did you cast Sleep on him or something?
No. He just needed to remember that some worlds are going to be grey ones. That he can’t fix everything.
>Funny considering he was the one reminding you of that just a few years ago.
He just forgets for a while. He wants to do more but knows there’s a limit. So he ends up beating himself up over it.
>I guess he is Human after all.
Katia let herself smile and stroked her fingers through his hair a few more times. She looked over at the stone he so religiously guarded where it sat on the table. Reaching out and picking it, she examined the symbols on it again. The latest one to light up was a nuyen symbol.

“Please. Let the next world be a happy one. A fun one. Filled with heroes to rekindle his soul. A quest, a battle, with a new friend or two to hold out their hands when he stumbles. Some happy memories to banish the grey.”
>>
>>55149549
https://youtu.be/9h2w3kcKo3A
>>
>>55149476
>Reverse traps are gay from the start. Least for a guy. If you are attracted solely to the vagina it's less gay but still gay.
Reverse traps aren't cuntbois, anon. They can still have breasts and curves, just often wear clothes which disguise that fact. No any gayer than enjoying titles, at the extreme.
>>
>>55149471
There are no jumps from before Val's time that are worth mentioning. Even her first jumps were already far better than any other jumpmaker we've had and she's made more jumps than any other jumpmaker by far. It's more than fair to say that she did define jumpchain.
>>
>>55149550
She let her lips press against the stone. It was warm and seemed to pulse ever so faintly at the contact.
Katia watched as three new symbols slowly etched themselves into the stone, one after the other. The first was a hammer and it glowed with an intensity that made it hard to look at. The second was a cannon and the third… a little robed figure?
>Three new friends?
>Or two and the world to come?
>But why is it lighting up already? The world light usually comes at the end.
Katia had no answers. But she took it as a sign The Stone had heard her request. So she smiled and turned her eyes towards the void between worlds. And hoped.

Jump 8: League of Legends
= Drawbacks: Skin Boost
= Origin: Soldier
= Nationality: Independent
= Roles: Support and Tank
= Race: Human

= Companions
+ Match-Made Companion (Poppy)
+ Match-Made Companion (Tristana)
+ Pre-Made Team (Katia Managan)
= Adventurer: Mage/Marksman - Beastfolk

= Perks
+ Athletic
+ Master Tactician
+ Guardian
+ Friendly
+ Team Builder
+ Take Heart

= Items
+ Doran's Shield

= Artifacts
+ Face of the Mountain
+ Thornmail
+ Randuin's Omen
+ Boots of Swiftness

[Story Resumes]

I would like to say that my introduction to the world of Runeterra was a calm, peaceful one. That I woke up after my extended rest refreshed, made myself breakfast, and rummaged through my new memories to acclimate myself while I ate. I very much wish I could tell you about a few hours spent tending to my Yggdrasil tree now that I had could use the magic it needed to thrive once again.

But that isn’t what happened.

I woke up suddenly and found myself staggering blearily to the window by the front door. Someone was shouting outside. Two someones. Two female someones with very, very loud voices. I sleepily wondered if they were arguing on my doorstep for any particular reason, or if I had just acquired some very rowdy new neighbors. Then my mind kicked into high enough gear for me to make sense of the words.
>>
File: WbQxQ24[1].png (253KB, 606x737px) Image search: [Google]
WbQxQ24[1].png
253KB, 606x737px
>>55149574
>Mind tells me traps are gay
>Heart tells me reverse traps are not, therefore, saying that traps are not gay
Is this the kind of dilemma trapfags suffer every day?
>>
>>55149594
“No, I’m first! I was here first so I get to knock on the Red Warden’s door!” The first voice was similar to the second, both were confident, brash, and loud.

“First doesn’t mean best!” Asserted the second, who I would have sworn was using the same voice with a slightly higher pitch.

“Could you maybe get out of the way? Y’know, so I don’t have to flatten you?” That was definitely a threat. Where has Katia disappeared to? I looked around but she wasn’t anywhere in sight. Out wandering already?

“Look look look, it’s simple! Why don’t we both knock?”
“Yeah! Okay! On the count of three!”
“1…”
“2…”
“Thr-”

I swung open the door and found myself staring down the barrel of a cannon and the swinging head of a truly impressively sized hammer. I dove backwards. The cannon roared. My doorframe splintered. A window shattered. I barely heard the sound of my dishes fragmenting in the aftermath of the cannon shot.

This was not the morning I wanted to have.

I rolled to the side to snatch my sword off the table where I had set it, then launched myself to my feet, ready to face the threat. Only to find I was facing children. No, not children, my new memories corrected me, Yordles. The one with the cannon had purple tinged skin, white hair, and brown eyes. The one struggling to free her hammer from my wall was blue, with bright purple eyes, and similar white hair.

Both looked rather embarrassed and apologetic. I sighed and set my sword back down. I’ve always been a sucker for drooping ears and wide eyes.

“Tada?” The purple one said timidly. I snorted. She seemed to take that as an acceptance of her non-apology and grinned. Meanwhile the other one managed to wrench her hammer free with a fresh wave of crunching wood sounds. She started to say something but I just held up one finger for silence. She looked confused, but complied.
>>
So /jc/, there are plenty of perks and powers for conquering stuff, but what perks do we have for actually ruling stuff after you conquer it? How am I supposed to be an evil overlord if I can't actually lord over stuff?
>>
>>55149516
I'm actually in much the same spot myself (including the bad writer part). I'm in the middle of trying to organize my 300+ Builds, but whenever I put one in it's proper place, I end up revising it and adding more Drawbacks and more Perks, because I realize that I can handle it at that point. I've also been trying to come up with a new Jumper, but my current one is basically just me, making the choices as I imagined I would've, so all the builds I end up making for the Jumps that I like are so far removed from what actually interests me that I just can't get into it. I've been trying to remedy this by coming up with gimmicks to make things more interesting or to hold my interest.

In fact, I'm using the alt-chain builder for one of them. I actually basically just made the Base Jump rules using the builder, except I have -500cp starting, which is actually working out to some degree (the choices feel much more meaningful), but I can't find it in me to reach that same level of emotional interest or investment in any Jumper besides my main one.

My problem with drawbacks is that all of the fun concepts I can think of usually revolve around me taking dozens of difficult Drawbacks in my first Jump, so I can afford everything I want to do with that character. I've been toying with the idea of simply increasing the amount of CP I get in first Jump to 1500, and then only taking 500 base in every Jump afterwards.

Don't worry, I also enjoy me some Poe.
>>
>>55149584
I reiterate

Go fuck yourself with a goddamned cactus.
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (57KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
57KB, 500x453px
>>55149464
>Diogenes

Is he, dare I say it, /ourphilosopher/?
>>
>>55149604
It's why they always seem so stressed out.
>>
File: 0beaecf249e8bc9d9bc692aa2d24b9b5.jpg (168KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
0beaecf249e8bc9d9bc692aa2d24b9b5.jpg
168KB, 1260x1260px
>>55149605
“All right. First of all.” I began, interrupting myself with a rapid chain of magical words and a flare of mana. In a flash the door, window, dishes, wall, and assorted other damages were all fixed. Training Katia had ingrained repair spells like that into my very soul.

“Second of all, do you always knock like that?” I continued, raising one foot as the cannonball rolled itself towards the Yordle with purple skin. Both of them watched it bounce of its own accord twice before leaping back into the cannon’s barrel. They looked at the cannon, to me, back to each other, and broke out in what I could only describe as a bout of fan-girl level giggles.

Apparently they weren’t assassins. They were admirers. I sighed inwardly and wondered how many more worlds this still Red Wanderer story would follow me through.

“Red Warden, would you sign my shield?!” the blue one exclaimed.

“Red Warden, would you sign on for Bandle City’s League?” added the cannoneer on the heels of the first. This caused the other to whirl on her.

“What? No! He has to sign on to Demacia’s team! He’s living here after all!” The volume was climbing again.

“Technically he’s living outside the city. You’re just upset you asked for an autograph instead of offering him a spot. Who’s first now?” A surprisingly red tongue flashed out into the air.

I tried to interrupt with words, but the two continued back and forth like that for several minutes without acknowledging me. Eventually I broke them up with a thunderous magical boom that rattled the house. I was going to have to install silencing spells all around the house if these two were going to be regular attractions.

“Girls, while this is entertaining, you should introduce yourselves and come in out of my doorway.” Looking past the pair, there was quite the crowd gathered in the street. A number of them were laughing. Following my gaze, the two realized the spectacle they were making.
>>
File: 834ece874c0c64ef927cef149bbbbe55.jpg (156KB, 353x2000px) Image search: [Google]
834ece874c0c64ef927cef149bbbbe55.jpg
156KB, 353x2000px
>>55149407
The farther you go in the jumps, the more your sexuality devolves into anarchy.

What's the weirdest shit you've ever tapped, jumpers?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.486612.jpg (1000KB, 2245x3484px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.486612.jpg
1000KB, 2245x3484px
>>55149407
Androgyny is hot. That's all that matters.
>>
How's Katanagatari going?
>>
>>55149607
Boosted Prosperity of the Sun from Exalted Solars is a really good leadership perk with anti-corruption effects.
Duel Monsters Shadow Realm has a capstone perk for leadership.
Civ has multiple perks that are generally helpful for running a civilization.
Anything more specific you're looking for?
>>
>>55149655
Not really. I mean, something for being an evil overlord specifically would be nice, but in general all I want is the ability to run an empire.
>>
>>55149630
[The Story Continues Here]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtD93umR3wftaGjSjYrm7wHk2TUoUYUTY7M0MIYOSO8/edit?usp=sharing

I know, I know, Google Docs again, but it's 1:30 in the morning and I don't feel like making a pastebin out of it at the moment. You'll all survive.

I'd keep posting excerpt, but I hit 20 pages this time around and I'm pretty sure eating up 24+ more posts might get a little annoying.

I hope you all enjoy the read.
>>
File: Reverse Trap.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Trap.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>55149579
The less feminine features the more gay it is. A girl who resembles a boy is gay. Being attracted to a girl with boyish traits is gay. It is literally gay, Anonymous.
>>
Does anyone have a list of every Jump with a Perk that grants you a new title or name?
>>
>>55149647
I was actually going to get some work done on it later today, once I finish the last two perklines of the day for GO. Hopefully I can get at least one set of perklines done for Katana today.
>>
>>55149633
>What's the weirdest shit you've ever tapped, jumpers?

Well this doesn't apply to either my main or Wren's chains, but technically there was one chain I had that chose to stay in... I think it was Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

Regardless, she was in a relationship with her giant robot.
And no, the giant robot did not have a human alt-form.

... Yeah I think that's about the weirdest I can reasonably say for any chains.
>>
>>55149692
But Haruhi is a top tier waifu anon
>>
>>55149692
This is some of the dumbest shit I've read in awhile. It's literally not gay, not by any actual definition.
>>
>>55149722
If she doesn't have tits, you're gay. It is literally the definition of gay.
>>
It doesn't matter if traps are gay or not.

They're just dumb.
>>
>>55149715
>"Open the pod bay doors, HAL."
>"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

Something like that. Only with you in the pilot seat, the robot just being needy, and a DNI connection with the machine overriding your body's senses?
>>
File: Ryusei-Date.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ryusei-Date.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>55149715
>... Yeah I think that's about the weirdest I can reasonably say for any chains.
I don't understand, what's weird about that? Isn't fucking their robot the dream of all mecha pilots?
>>
>>55149749
>It Doesn't matter if traps are gay or not.

>I'm just dumb.

Fix'd
>>
>>55149736
>delicious flat is gay
the fuck anon, next you'll be saying liking lolis is gay
>>
>>55149736
That's like saying that the people who say flat is justice are gay.
>>
File: Naoto.jpg (52KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
Naoto.jpg
52KB, 620x360px
>>55149692
>>55149736
Okay but what if she can 1. also look feminine and 2. have tits.
>>
>>55149764
No, no.

When traps get a man evicted from a convention, it's literally just dumb.

You are dumb.

Traps are dumb.

Deal with it.
>>
>>55149722
That's fine. It's still gay though. It's a technicality. Fuck whatever.
>>55149727
Fucking really? In this day and age thinking anyone would have the balls to say what is and isn't gay. Feminine features are straight. Mannish features are gay. You sound like one of those cunts who tried argue girls couldn't be boy scouts just because it wasn't explicitly written down. It's "boy"ish therefor gay.
>>
>>55149736
>It is literally the definition of gay.
>literally
No, it's fucking not. How can you be this retarded? At least learn what words mean before you use them.
>>
>>55149776
Trannies are not traps. Traps by definition cannot be 3d
>>
>>55149616
(You). Are you happy with your shitposting now?
>>
>>55149754
And a few mechadendrites and nanomachines being involved, yes.
>>
>>55149782
Yeah, everyone knows that the definition of gay is when your balls touch!
>>
>>55149776
That's the fault of the dumbass who couldn't take a overused joke.
>>
>>55149776
>No, no.

>When traps get a man evicted from a convention, it's literally just dumb. (?????)

>I am dumb.

>Traps are cute.

>Deal with it.

Fix'd.
>>
>>55149407
If you have a fetish for sticking things into a bear trap, tripwire, claymore mine, caltrops or any of a million different traps, you've got more problems than just being gay.
>>
>>55149793
I mean yes he's a fat bastard who has fallen in with the straw-SJW crowd.

But regardless.

Traps are still dumb.
>>
>>55149805
I respect you for this. That was good
>>
File: Possibly a Jumper.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Possibly a Jumper.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
>>55149627
Filename related
>>
>>55149787
Sounds like a real royal heart breaker.
>>
>>55149774
It doesn't matter. You thought she wasn't feminine, you're gay.
>>
>>55149633
Hastur.
But she was chasing me for millions of years, so it's OK right?

>Too lazy to trip
>>
>>55149774
Because she looks like a boy, and you're still attracted to it, that's gay. Right is straight. This shit ain't fucking hard. It's the same shit I said with the classic trap but reversed.
>>
File: Ryusei.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ryusei.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>55149759
I see you too are a man of culture
>>
>>55149787
>Mechadendrites

I... had to google what those were at first.

Now I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>55149789
So... You're saying finding a member of the opposite sex attractive is gay now. K.

>>55149828
It doesn't matter that she "looks" like a boy, you dumbfuck, so long as you know it's a woman it's not gay.
>>
File: what's important is my plan.png (259KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
what's important is my plan.png
259KB, 680x643px
If you had to trade/sacrifice one of the following to start Jumping, which would it be?

>Your ideals
>Your truth

>wait, what do you mean?

Ideals - values, morality, etc.
Truth - knowledge, memory, etc.
>>
>>55149782
Anon we live in an age where people say "People saying things I don't like" is Violence, therefore they have the right to attack those people in 'self-defense'.

Words have lost all meaning.
>>
>>55149816
What an asshole.

I like him already.
>>
>>55149816
He wanted a vacation on his Civ jump, so he played a philosopher.
>>
>>55149851
>>55149851
>>55149851
>>55149851
>that greentext
I bet he was a big guy.
>>
>>55149851
Neither. My whole reasons for jumping are based heavily in both of those.
>>
>>55149850
If you are attracted to "boy"ish features you are a fag. It's not debatable. It's in the goddamn name. Be as illusional as you like.
>>
>>55149833
Mai needs to step up her game, Latooni's gothic lolita mecha blows her transforming gun robot right out of the water. Where are you suppose to fuck the R-Gun, in the barrel?

...wait, no, that's exactly where you should fuck it. Never mind, I am on board with this idea now. Yeah, let's go fuck the R-Gun.
>>
>>55149865
>Implying there won't be an "Generic Ancient Greece" jump in the style of the Norse jump we have one day.
>>
>>55149869
So is a woman being attracted to a trap lesbian?
>>
>>55149850
>So... You're saying finding a member of the opposite sex attractive is gay now. K.
Huh? Did you mean to link to a different post, anon? Because I'm saying that it's gay when your balls touch the other person's balls. So male on female isn't gay. And male on male can be gay, but can also be not gay if you're careful.
>>
>>55149867
Hence, "if you had to." Which would you be better able to live with - or would you rather not Jump at all, if it came with that price?
>>
>>55149870
But what if the R Gun blasts its Metal Genocider all over you ,in the dick, into the sun, WHILE you're fucking it
>>
>>55149877
>but can also be not gay
Your reality check just bounced.
>>
>>55149882
>not being able to survive that
What kind of Jumper are you?
>>
>>55149869
Universally there is only one feature that defines a woman, what's between her legs. Everything else has varied across cultures throughout the world and throughout time. And don't mention tits, fat men have tits.
>>
>>55149882
Even better: What if it's linked up to the SRX Banpreios and it fires a full-powered Hyper-Tronium Buster Cannon right at the same time you climax? Fuck yes, I am so into this!
>>
>>55148870
>>55148901
I'd argue that unless your Benefactor's a dick, by the very fact that it's _accidental_ magic, i.e. a thing that happens beyond your control, you weren't _using_ supernatural powers. But as risks go that's not the one I'd be worried about...

>>55148996
>lacks the willpower, emotion control
Anon did take Dedicated and Occlumency, both of which should include a boost to those, particularly Occlumency. Though yeah, the rest of your argument (HP magic being so easy to use + being a teenager again + look at the drama that happened) is valid and it's not a drawback that should be considered free points. Especially the drama part:

>jumper: alright, school's over for the year, time to put my wand away
>student: hey did you hear, there's death-eaters hunting muggleborns!
>jumper: oh shit... hey Professor Dumbledore can I stay at Hogwarts over the holidays?
>dumbles: oh no, off you go, I assure you everything will be fine
>jumper: fuck
>>
>>55149875
A classic trap? Yes. If they were attracted to just the penis it wouldn't be as gay but it'd still be gay. It's not just genitalia it's the sum of the parts. A guy who fucks Buck Angel is a fag, make no mistake.
>>
>>55149869
It is debatable. Your retarded ass doesn't get to declare something "not debatable", especially when "gay" is literally the opposite of what you're claiming it is. And the word you're looking for is "delusional", you fucking idiot.
>>
>>55149905
>It's not just genitalia
Yes it is.
If you are male and you like someone with a dick, you are gay.
>>
File: The Edel Bernal.jpg (14KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
The Edel Bernal.jpg
14KB, 320x232px
>>55149896
.... God fucking damn it Edel, i knew it was you
>>
>>55149915
Only if your balls touch theirs. Why do you not understand this?
>>
>>55149925
See >>55149889
>>
>>55149909
>It is debatable.
No, it's not. It's in the fucking name. Dealing with idiots is frustrating. Hard not to get flustered. Go fuck yourself, you literal faggot.
>>
File: 1495210681085.jpg (105KB, 596x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495210681085.jpg
105KB, 596x200px
>Philosophical shitflinging in the thread for a shitpost question I made.
>>
>>55149851
My truth.

I don't know why i'm here, or where i'm going, but all I know is that I don't want to stop.
>>
>>55149942
STOP

EXPECTING

BETTER
>>
>>55149925
That's only in threesomes where you're both fucking a woman. Though it's also gay if you look the other guy in the eyes.
>>
File: peak performance.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
peak performance.png
373KB, 540x684px
>>55149925
So it's not gay if it's just oral, right? Guys can 69 or even do careful docking and it's not gay?
>>
>>55149942
>>55149949
IF SOME CHUCKLEFUCKS IN OTHER PLACES COULDNT HANDLE THIS DATED PHRASE

WHY DID YOU THINK THIS PLACE COULD HANDLE A MEME
>>
>>55149942
>Plato

We are as prisoners suspended in a cave, only able to infer the existence of shitposts by their shadows. The true platonic form of shitposts exists beyond the realm of the purely physical, but is eternal, explaining why shitposts are eternal.

>Diogenes
>writes a jump

Behold! A shitpost!
>>
File: Maniacal Cackling.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
Maniacal Cackling.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>55149942
I don't know what you expected.
>>
>>55149920
Edel Bernal? Who's that, I've never heard of him. My name is Elgan Laudic. But whoever this Edel Bernal guy is, I bet he's really cool.
>>
>>55149851
Those ideals are becoming stardust. My truth is the sole reason I want escape.

The inevitable Cognitive Dissonance makes for a good plot line anyway.
>>
>>55149958
Not just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>55149801
No.

No you don't.

DENIAL ONLY LASTS SO LONG, ANON.
SOON YOU'LL ADMIT.

TRAPS ARE JUST DUMB.
>>
File: jiiiii.jpg (53KB, 391x555px) Image search: [Google]
jiiiii.jpg
53KB, 391x555px
>>55149973
>>
>>55149966
Speaking of fucking robots...god damn is the Qubeley a sexy machine. I want a dozen of it. Being piloted by cute Ple clones is a plus, but not necessary.
>>
A thought occurs. If you have sufficient magical and analytical skills when you go to Kantai Collection/Kancolle could you figure out how Shipgirls come into existence, and use your magic to MAKE ship-girls in other settings?
Like going to Star Trek and making an Enterprise(original series) Ship-girl?
>>
GAL GUN JUMP WHEN
>>
>>55149941
Yes, it is. What fucking name, dumbass? We're discussing multiple terms, so stop saying "it" and reference clearly which "name" you're referring to. "Gay"? No, it's literally not. Homosexuality entails the person you're attracted to actually being of the same sex. "Reverse trap"? Just a woman who wears obscuring clothing mostly associated with men. Neither of those make reverse traps inherently gay. It's literally heterosexual, it can't not be. So at this point, it's clear you're not worth responding to, either because:

1) You're a shitposter.
2) You're a moron.
3) You're not 18 and shouldn't be posting here yet.
4) Any combination of the above.

So, yeah, we're done here.
>>
>>55149958
>Ideal male body
I mean, he'd be the first trap i'd want to fuck, so guess it's true.
>>
>>55149992
Yeah, probably. Even if you can't, I'm sure you could make your own process from whole cloth. Awakening the spirit of a ship as a sapient being isn't that uncommon a concept, there's plenty of spirit magic you could adapt to those purposes.
>>
File: DO IT YOURSELF.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT YOURSELF.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55149997
>>
>>55150024
I just kinda wanna go around waking up Shipgirls in every setting now.
Everything from ancient shitty ships that can only sail rivers, to utterly insane shit.
>>
File: SSHeeuw.jpg (164KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SSHeeuw.jpg
164KB, 1280x1280px
>>55150023
>>
>>55149958
I mean, I like traps, but I prefer them a little meatier. That's a boner-killer for me, like goddamn, he looks like a skelly but with none of the spoopy.
>>
File: Skeleton.png (228KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton.png
228KB, 500x394px
>>55150082
What about skellys with all of the spoops
>>
File: tmp_10323-6iqZLHU_d299499372.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10323-6iqZLHU_d299499372.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>55150090
They cool.
>>
File: Bear_Trap_7423.jpg (22KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
Bear_Trap_7423.jpg
22KB, 380x253px
>>55150082
Feel free to stick it in.
>>
>>55150019
Boyish or any variation respectively. Feminine or any variation respectively.
>Just a woman who wears obscuring clothing mostly associated with men.
You're taking the piss and you fucking know it. No, it's not. You know damn well that a trap is a guy who looks like a girl and the reverse it the reverse. It's what you're attracted to. If you're attracted to boyish traits THEN YOU ARE A FAGGOT.

1) You're a shitposter.
2) You're a moron.
3) You're not 18 and shouldn't be posting here yet.
4) Any combination of the above.

So, yeah, we're done here.
>>
>>55149958
Meh, I prefer pic-related.
>>
>>55150120
Good taste.
>>
>>55150116
>He doesn't like tomboys
Worse than banchō tier taste
>>
>>55150120
I seriously need to pick biomancy up just so I can magic him into a girl. He's too cute and I'm not gay enough.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people, take your shitposting to /b/.
>>
>>55149997
You get your Gal Gun the day I get my Nekopara.
>>
>>55150168
>implying there is shitposting on /b/
there are just Gore and dubs threads in there.
>>
>>55150174
No.

NO.

CAT FUR AND COFFEE SHOPS DO NOT MIX.

GET OUT.
>>
File: 1492885325984.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492885325984.gif
1MB, 600x338px
So Nameless' next stop is going to be Fate/stay Night.

Yes, Fate/stay Night. As jump four.

I've got two different builds here, both of which tell different stories. Though the second one is probably getting a revision and a few drawbacks, which one do you folks think would be more interesting, even if not necessarily easy?

Hint: One is optimal but boring, the other is interesting but hellish.

https://pastebin.com/vnbheDhf
>>
>>55150154
Just summon Chevalier d'Eon who can literally be whatever you want him/her to be.
>>
>>55150193
I WANT MY DYSTOPIAN FUTURE WITH CAT-GIRL SLAVES YOU PRICK.
>>
>>55150205
Thanks to Val thinking ahead, any Servant can be whatever.
>>55150210
I thought that was the pigeon dating sim?
>>
>>55150219
I said get outta my goddamn café.

>>55150219
No the pigeon dating sim is because of birds taking over the world and giving humanity once last chance for survival by throwing a human into a bird high school.
>>
>>55150120
... if that's a male, it's not from our Earth. Males of our species just aren't shaped like that.
>>
>>55150198
I'd vote the demi-servant one.
>>
>>55150198
Not really a fan of either. Emiya is a douche and the demi-servant build looks like you'd cakewalk over the whole war.
>>
>>55150143
I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT. I GUARANTEE I GET OFF TO THINGS THAT WOULD TURN YOU INSIDE OUT. IT'S GAY THOUGH. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IN PRACTICE, BUT IT IS LITERALLY GAY. SEMANTICS! SEMANTICS! GOD HAVE MERCY UPON MY DAMNED SOUL FOR THIS IS HELL!
>>
>>55150235
Oh mate, you have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQn_NZ42qF8
>>
>>55150244
God will come to reap the sinners.
And the weaboos will be the ones that he looks upon, and goes "Naw fuck this, humans are dying tonight."
>>
>>55149125
Looks like someone tried to flatten a bowling ball
>>
File: 1478294637918.gif (464KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478294637918.gif
464KB, 440x250px
>>55150242
You DO know Proto-Arthur's Noble Phantasm is probably one of the most conditional EVER, right? That plus Servant Override basically means I am not using Ecksucallybar the entire war. He's also going to be REALLY interested in talking to that Arturia gal. Fated Encounters would smooth things over long enough for an alliance, but I'd be without meta-knowledge thanks to Flames so that's all I'd get.

Also, EMIYA's both one of my favorite characters to write and is easy on the SP cost.
>>55150237
Noted.
>>
>>55150242
Emiya traced a cotton candy machine this summer you fucks. He's a good guy, his edge just needs to get rounded
>>
>>55150190
Put your trip back on, Bancho.
>>
>>55150198
Pussy mode.

The Arthur Demi-Servant is pretty fucking strong and even with those drawbacks I feel you'd need to make Nameless/Arthur unrealistically incompetent ([insert meme about your previous Jumpers'/actual intelligence here]) for the War as a whole to be truly challenging (outside of Goldielocks). The big thing is that fulfilling Proto-Exca's bullshit usage requirements should get a lot easier later on and I feel him having a metaphorical nuke on hand won't lead to the fun type of shenanigans this early.

Wuss build is "safer" 'cause no drawbacks but it's not like your Jumper is that powerful already.

But I'm just a passing through Anon, so who knows.
>>
>>55150244
Oh, it's from Earth-Nasu, aka "that place where physics sobs in the corner while biology sits next to it, drinking tequila straight from the bottle".
>>
>>55150294
Yes.

Yes it is.
>>
>>55149614
My problem is I'm going to settings I know so I can write without fouling up canon. But my writing is pretty dry, and that's it's own problem. I can't think of too many jumps I actually want to go to, either, which isn't helping. And since the jumper is just an extension of myself it doesn't make any sense to hold back for fun as that's not something I'd do, and I'm having a hard time coming up with interesting plots, more so with settings I'm not familiar with. I might go back to alt-chain and maybe UDS.

My pacing is kind of all over the place too. I guess I just need to read more and become a better writer, probably only possible through experience. I might just do for normal point values. It fucks me over too hard if I only do half because I need to take like 5 drawbacks in Jojos when I really only want the Arrow and Anubis. I should read more but I just don't have the time right now.
>>
>>55150264
Bedivere: The enemy must be more powerful than oneself
Palamedes: The battle must be one-on-one
Lancelot: The enemy must not be an elemental
Mordred: The battle must be one against evil
Galahad: The battle must not involve personal gain
Gaheris: The battle must not be inhumane
Agravain: The battle must be for truth
Kay: The battle must be to live
Arthur Pendragon: The battle must save the world.
Unknown: The battle must be an honorable one

A lot of these conditions can be used against Angra Mainyu and Gilgamesh.

But yeah I see your point it is a pain, but alot of those restrictions are pretty easy to tick.

Still you do what you want. I am enjoying your story
>>
>>55150314
(Same Poster)
Also. it is missing three, so it would be pretty easy to slot in other conditions. You only need 7 for full excaliblast (others just pump it up to absurd degree) and anything below that allows for minor blasts
>>
So I have a question about formatting of text jumps. Just which is preferable. Each section like Perks and Equipment starting on their own page but leaving mostly blank pages or Just cram stuff together and sections start where ever they start?
>>
File: Airgetlam Intensifies.jpg (171KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Airgetlam Intensifies.jpg
171KB, 945x1200px
>>55150314
>Bedivere: The enemy must be more powerful than oneself
DEADO ENDO

AIRGETLAM
>>
>>55150336
Either works. I find the Val style of separating them looks a lot nicer but you do have some autists that complain about needing to scroll through a tiny amount of blank space.
>>
>>55150336
Always thought the extra space looked stupid and inefficient. That idea with images works considerably better.
>>
>>55150336
As long as there isn't an entire blank page to scroll past i'm good with either.
>>
>>55150336
The only time I really notice extra spacing is when an entire page is blank. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>55150336
I prefer things to start in their own pages, to the point of perk/item trees each getting their own page, but so long as there's no straight up blank pages or text being split between pages I'm okay.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>55150314
>>55150284
>>55150237
>>55150242
>>55150198
Alright, after some deliberation, I've decided to opt for the 'mortal' path and pick up Proto-Arthur Demi-Servant things in a future Fate jump. Maybe even the actual Servant, who knows? Though I'd be more likely to just get Arturia at that point. This is mostly due to social factors involved and that I don't want Nameless to skyrocket into greater power just yet.

Fate/stay Night remains one of my favorite reads ever, so once I'm done adjusting the build I'll be posting a good chunk once I'm all set to go.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
[Showa Era Super Sentai part 1]

Drawbacks: Ishinomori's Dream, When's Mahvel? New Fuhrer (1300)

Scientist, age 26

Normal Science (Free)
Cowboys and Ninjas (Free)
The Technological Dream (1200)
The Life Sciences (1100)
Power Suit Designer (900)
Cyberneticist (700)
Retro Genetics (400)
Props (Free)
Magne Meteors (200)
Rainbow Stone (0)

Other than the obligatory kneejerk EW IDIOTS IN RUBBER SUITS reaction that Solaire says I should really stop worrying about, I'm going back to my science lair and asking the hard questions in the hope there's a better solution to the villain(s) of the week:

>Why can't we put all this stuff in drones?
>Why can't the power suits be automated, like Terminators?
>How big can amoebas grow if we put retro genes in them?

I'm not going to unleash my mad science on the world to take over it, of course.

I'm just going through the one channel I know those dastardly sentai rangers will never get involved in: Politics.

[Frozen]

Drawback: Childhood Story

Royal, age 20

Singing (Free)
Element Queen: FIre (500)
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (Free)
Loved By The People (300)
True Love's Kiss (0)
Power Clothes (Free)

I founded the FIRE Kingdom, inhabited by singing, sentient flames and friendly lava monsters. Being a peaceful kingdom, setting your neighbours on fire is a common friendly gesture. It feels good, it keeps them alive and you're still on fire after you're set on fire. Unfortunately, the other kingdoms weren't very understanding.

Except for Arendelle, because of it's snow surplus. We set up up a world-class hot springs experience-where my citizens can share the love of flame without causing third degree burns.

And because "Sauna Witch" is a respected trade, instead of going into hiding Elsa got an apprenticeship! With my alchemy lore and her powers, we even invented a type of cold spa for sentient snowmen!

Elsa did get a bit smug once she got home, since she got there riding an ice motorbike on an ice highway.
>>
>>55150404
Does this Nameless have a waifu yet?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>55150419
Nope. The thought barely crosses his mind since from his POV, he's being randomly abducted every ten years and has no idea why. He also has no idea Companions or the Warehouse are even a thing.

Way too early to be thinking about that kinda thing.
>>
>>55150428
Genderswap Archer. Do it, it's the right thing to do Heavens.
>>
File: 1484026759460.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484026759460.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>55150434
Ew.
>>
>>55149990
Fuck off Haman
>>
>>55150446
Think of the cooking! Every day, home cooked with love!
>>
>>55150404
Gacha it. Heaven or hell, let's ride!
>>
File: 17211651.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
17211651.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>55150434
Why would you Genderswap Archer. He likes it in the ass.
>>
>>55148553
Mostly virtual reality simulations and loading information directly into the brain.
For stuff that can't or shouldn't be taught that way I personally educate.
>>55149851
Truth.
Ideals are who you are. I'm not giving that up.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[The God of High School redux, jump #802]

Drawbacks: Special "Human", Curse of the Japanese, Greed is a Deadly Sin, Rage From The Heavens, Become God, Clone Troubles, The Blind Side of Life, Revolutionary Style, Just My Type, Just My Luck, Purse Snatchers Again? (3800)

Rolled Seoul, South Korea

God (3500)

Divine Power

Noxian

Getting You Started (Free)
Mythical Life (Free)
Racial Taboo (3300)
Phases of Divinity (3000)
Heavenly Flight (Free)
A Most Divine Constitution (2800)
Young Lord (2500)
Friendly Sage (Free)
Internal Affairs (Free)
Companions: Lee Soo-Jin, Xiao Chen (2100)
One Hundred Times My Own Power (1800)
Long Live The King (1500)
Godcycle (Free)
Palace of the First Heaven (1200)
Domination (+400, 1000)
Regeneration (600)
Shapeshifting (200)
Divine Form (0)

I thought there'd be more time to dillydally after the big fight but-

>Ningen are filthy grandpaslaying, backstabbing scallywags
>There are multiple Moris all over the place

-I'ma have to get my hands a BIT dirtier than I anticipated.

At the cost of Sophia now apparently having a literal hateboner for my sorry, exiled ass.

Godsdammit Sophia.

[Angel Notes, jump #907]

Drawbacks: I Survive For A Chance At Living, Grain Support, Worlds Wide War (1600)

Aristoteles: Type-Sun, age 4.6 billion, celestialsexual (800)

Bridging the Worlds (Free)
Beloved (700)
Feathers of God (500)
Ultimate One (200)
Canon: ORT (0)
>Pod: V/V (2 left)

Things are going just as regularly scheduled. But it just seems a tad unfair to leave V/V alone now the TYPE family's probably deeply disappointed in her, while Godo (and his A-ray ladyfriend) get to go back to the past after helping me cull all the filthy xenos.

So, one more for the cosmic road trip it is.

>>55149851
Hmm. Do you get anything extra for trading both?

>>55150461
But regular Archer can do that already! And besides, do you really want your wife to be so dense you have to explain EVERYTHING with mollusk metaphors?
>>
>>55150584
>But regular Archer can do that already! And besides, do you really want your wife to be so dense you have to explain EVERYTHING with mollusk metaphors?
I shall give three words of "wisdom":
>Red Bean Paste.
>>
>>55150481
Aren't your memories also "who you are"? Arguably even moreso?
>>
>>55150713
Memories and knowledge are who you've been. Past awareness is "was", present awareness is "am".
>>
Naruto question.
can you buy the Sharnigan, and the Senju bloodline, but NOT the Mango, and leave is as a trap for later jumps? So if someone ever kills someone I care about in front of me, the Rinnegan awakens like what happened with the Sage of the 6 Paths in the confrontation with his mother after his brother died?
>>
>>55149851
You know, unless there's some mind control working to force your ideals into a different shape, then trading/sacrificing those but keeping your memories will result in, at most, a minor shift in ideals.
>>
>>55150713
>Aren't your memories also "who you are"? Arguably even moreso?
This >>55150771
The way the question was posed, it seemed like Truth would be the equivalent of nonessential files in a computer. Losing them doesn't change the nature of the computer or how it functions, but erasing it's operating system (Ideals) would most certainly change it.
It's kind of a wonky comparison, I know, but it's the best I could come up with.
>>
>>55149851
That depends on the nature of the sacrifice. Some ideals and truths turn out to be false, and should be sacrificed for enlightenment. Others... well as Vir Cotto once said, some favors come with too high a price.
>>
>>55150783
This.

Plus, I mean-there's worlds out there with infinite dimensions and potential and magic and such, right?

I'd gladly dump my crappy ones here to build up new ones somewhere else. Good or bad, they'd be far more interesting. Senses of selves are overrated anyway, I don't remember feeling terribly bad before being born.
>>
Jump #401: Austin Powers
>Two of Pentacles (Change): Shifting the importance of projects and priorities to keep everything on track.
>Age: 16
>Identity: Evil Son
Please for the love of God don't call me Scotty Evil.
>Hello Agent! (900)
Well, if the son of an evil genius is good for anything, it should be exposition.
>Mojo (800)
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
>Modern Standards (700)
Ah, and the golden rule enforced. Treat people as you wish to be treated, and they'll treat you decently too. Maybe this was Scott's problem, what with being an ass to everyone. Also he was in his mid-twenties and hanging out in arcades. The hell, man.
>One MILLION Dollars! (600)
Huh, actually, this should make certain negotiations a lot easier.
>Genre Savvy (Free, Evil Son)
Maybe this will help avoid any further misunderstandings, like the one Valentine had with me last jump.
>Why Don't You Just Shoot Him? (450, Evil Son)
"It's no hassle!" "Crux, you just don't get it." "It's a legitimate question! I don't know these things, that's why I asked."
>The Only Competent One (150, Evil Son)
I can only wonder how a perk that makes me more gritty and likely to succeed would have worked in the DC/Marvel comic jumps...
>Film Library (Free, Evil Son)
"What are your plans tonight?" "Oh, figured I'd stay in- hey, you've been on ice. You ever hear of the Terminator?" "Termiwhat now?" "Please tell me you aren't busy tonight, we'll watch them both back to back. You're gonna LOVE this."
>Problem Solver (100, Evil Son)
I happen to have a hand cannon that I would happily have fit this role. Fortunately I can also rig it with blanks. Each of which spits out a little "bang!" flag. And the last of which spits out a little "click!" flag. You better believe I'm going to find a chance to use it.
>Prophet's Profits (0, Evil Son)
A notebook that will ensure I can build up from scratch if needed, for every jump? This is actually pretty handy.
>>
>>55150976
Ah, the Path of Heaven... ofttimes, if you choose to walk it, you find the ideal path to follow. Because, you see, sometimes it is necessary to replace a main character and take their role for yourself. Though as an Evil Son replacing the one that should be in that place... well, I'm not heartless. Scott Evil becomes Scott Powers, who just got a full-ride scholarship to Berkeley for veterinary medicine, and woke up with a winning lottery ticket after his celebratory hangover. And a couple of memory charms seal the deal properly.

Because, c'mon, this movie deserves a better class of evil, and I'm gonna give-

>"CRUX!"

-right. If you'll excuse me, a woman who is not my mother but thinks she is wants to show me off to my allegedly evil, allegedly genius... alleged father.

>"Hello, Crux."
"...Hi."
>"I'm your father. Doctor Evil."
"Do... what... daddy-o?"
>"Aw, did you hear that? He called me daddy!"
"...What?"
>"Can I have a hug?"
"A hug?"
>"Hug. Come on."
"What."
>"Let's go. Pronto."
"What are you doing."
>"I'm with it. I'm hip."
"Please stop dancing."
>"Look."
"I swear I'll hug you if you stop dancing."
>"Promise?"
"...I won't call it a grave, it's the future I chose."

I mean, I'm pretty much not going to derail the events that would otherwise unwind, since a series of hilarious misunderstandings still causes Mini-Me to come into existence. He and I had a level of quiet animosity going, since I kept trying to bribe him with chocolate. Drugged chocolate. The effects of this varied wildly, especially considering at one point he went missing for a week and was found in the presidential suite of the Bellagio surrounded by women. (His assassination attempts on me were reduced in frequency from a few times a week to just a couple times a month.)

Can't say as I was a fan of the musical interludes though.
>>
>>55150983

Mini-Me still defected later, though. Doctor Evil broke out of jail, and found that I'd taken to shaving my head. The "whoa!" that he kept exclaiming every time I walked into the room was rather amusing, I have to admit, but at least I know how to give an evil laugh. I'm a natural, apparently.

And of course, in the end, the whole showdown happened between Austin Powers and Doctor Evil for the last time. I decided to go full ham after the reconcilation happened, because... you know what, it's just the thing to do. It probably didn't hurt that by that point I'd started growing out a goatee, for maximum potential evilness (any possible resemblance to Kane is purely coincidental).

"So... he's my granddad. And... Austin Powers... is my uncle."
>"That's right."
"Seriously? First I'm not evil enough, and now he's gone good."
>"Listen, Crux, you can spend your whole life trying to win your parent's acceptance-"
"No, no, this is good actually."
>"It is?"
"Well, yeah! Because you've got tons of birthdays to make up for."
>"I do?"
"I mean, I just started on this whole evil thing, but it seems... tacky, you know?"
>"Tacky?!"
"And expensive."
>"True."
"Going to stick with the evil thing, though. I'm going to Hollywood so I can become a producer- nah, that's too evil. Maybe get into politics?"

Aaand exit stage left, leaving the stage on a high note.

On a related note, I did in fact get into politics, and was elected California's youngest governor. Doctor Evil was not quite certain how to feel about that.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>55150983
>since a series of hilarious misunderstandings still causes Mini-Me to come into existence

I'm choosing to believe he traveled back in time from the future, to grab a petri dish and clone himself in the past so he won't disappear in the present.

Which would also explain why he hates you right off the bat.
>>
>>55151042
Being the most hilarious solution, this is probably the right one. Especially since I sat down and watched the Terminator movies with Doctor Evil and we laughed about how improbable it was that Skynet could use time travel to make sure it gets created.

Yeah. Yeah, that's karma, with its fangs firmly latched upon my buttock.
>>
>>55150584
When was GoH updated?
>>
Hey, are there any perks or spells I can use to prevent or cause metal rusting? Separately is fine, but I'm really interested in both.
>>
File: 1504162602004.jpg (299KB, 850x1848px) Image search: [Google]
1504162602004.jpg
299KB, 850x1848px
What do you answer, Jumper? I'm sure you hace sone experience.
>>
>>55151256
That depends whether the clone has an independent thought process.

>>55149407
Traps are an important part of any dungeon's fortifications.
Nevertheless, it behoove any dungeon-delving rogue to be aware of how to locate and avoid traps, so that any chests are all the easier to plunder.
However, some master thieves take great glee in raiding dungeons without disarming the traps, relying purely on skill to avoid an unfortunate end.
>>
>>55151256
"All of the above."

...wait, fuck, clone perks and shapeshifting and alt forms, oh my. I'd like to plead the fifth.
>>
>>55151256
Well, if the clone transforms into Izuku, then it is technically straight. As for whether it's incest or masturbation, that all depends on if the clone still has her DNA and if she sees it as herself or as Izuku. If it has her DNA still, it is technically incest if she sees it as Izuku, and masturbation if she doesn't if it has Izuku's DNA, then it's still technically masturbation if she sees it as herself still, but if she sees it as Izuku it's technically neither incest nor masturbation. We also have to consider the clone's point of view as well

...I can't believe I just typed this out.
>>
>>55148827
you cray cray anon
I like it!
>>
Frozen
Background:
Nonhuman: Troll (Free)

Perks:
Singing (Free)
Element Queen (Plants) (500)
Talking up a storm (Free)
Troll Magic (200)

Items:
Jumpies (Free)
Mt Ice (300)
Troll Child (600)

Drawbacks:
Weasel (+100)
Princess Innocence (+100)
Let It Go (+200)
Human No Go (+200)

Ah, a winter holiday! And with my own castle on a mountain.
And with the coronation coming up, I'd better get ready, and go find the invitation...
...what do you mean, we didn't get an invite? They didn't invite me?
Oh. That must be a mistake.
I'm sure it's a mistake.
I'd better go anyway. They'll let me in, I'm sure.
Yes. It was a mistake for them not to invite us.
A mistake for t͢͞h̕e̵̢m̸̡̡..̫̫̙̠̤͈
I'd better go bless their Coronation.
I think I'll bless the new monarch to rule in i̟͠͞ṇ̰͟t̼̥͚͕̙̫͞ͅͅẹ̡͙͓̞̟r͚̞͚e̵̖̜̩̩̖̻̞̫s̷͇͕̦̫̯̰̳͟͡ṭ̘̪̙̹͉̘̬̮͢i̛̬̥͚̫̣̱̩n̵̛̮͢g̛̙͎͙̙̯̥ ̳͍̯̙̫t̴̖̦̯̜̘̺̕i̢̡̥̟̘̟͍̕m̶̳̯̝̳̪̜͘ͅȩ̜̝s̩̠͍̼̀.
>>
>>55151368
Is it Maleficent time?

I think it's Maleficent time.
>>
>>55151386
Maleficent time?

>>55151368
No myrmidont, never go full Maleficent!
>>
>>55151368
IGNORE THIS ANON >>55151419, ALWAYS GO FULL MALEFICENT.
>>
>>55151386
>>55151419
>>55151483
I DID IT. I WENT FULL MALEFICENT including the part where they fall in love with the one person who doesn't run away screaming or something.
It's one of those unfortunate moments when the combination of drawbacks turns an otherwise perfectly chill Jumper into an untrusted and disliked emotionally unstable force of nature.
>>
>>55151497
But with your OOC powers the heroes don't stand a chance... will you just plunge the world into abject terror for 10 years?
>>
File: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
The weak should fear the strong.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
>>55151530
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>55151530
See, the sort of thing I would have done at the start of this jump is engage the power-sealing Locket I got in Girl Genius to avoid rampant uncontrolled powers.
Of course then I probably disengaged most of the limiters in a fit of pique.

So it really depends if the heroes figure out the locket can seal /all/ of my powers, and how to work it, and whether they can convince that one person I like to sneakily engage the power-capping mode while I'm distracted.
>>
>>55151592
Ouch. Nope.
Reign of terror it is.
>>
Hey /jc/, I'm looking for something fairly specific; I want a magic shotgun. Are there any jumps that specifically offer one, or am I just going to have to stick with runes, soldering, and duct tape?
>>
>>55151628
Umineko has a handgun that kills supernatural things. The gun itself is not magical, but rather anti-magical.

Also, you can get something like that in Sburb or Fairy Tail.
>>
>>55151592
Frozen just became a tragedy. Or maybe horror is more appropriate?
>>
>>55151256
Yes.

Source: Harry Potter was a weird time in Chain, a very, very, very weird time.
>>
>>55151153
I think he means the webcomic, not the jump. So-a couple months ago, every friday.
>>
>>55151654
Horror. Definitely horror.
...I'm probably going to have to burn a Return just to fix everything.

>>55151628
How magical do you want it?
You could make a transforming shotgun that uses dust and shit in RWBY, or make a relic shotgun in Marvel Cinematic. Both those in the weapon-builder sections.
If it just needs magic bullets, get BMER rounds in Shadow Ops,
>>
>>55151705
myrmidont, how do I get a Xenomorph waifu?

The sort one would read about on the /tg/ smut index
>>
>>55151705
>...I'm probably going to have to burn a Return just to fix everything.

Just come back after you end your chain. Shit happens. It's not your fault.
>>
>>55151628
Generic Magical Girl offers the Magical Weapon and the Weapon Of Power, either/both of which can be a shotgun.
>>
>>55151628
There's one in Ghost Rider, it also fires magical grenades
>>
>>55151628
King Arthur has Fae Made and Enchanted; the former would give you an unbreakable masterwork boomstick and the latter would let you upgrade an existing boomstick (including a Fae Made one) into a magical one with customisable results.
>>
>>55151725
I'm a gentleman and have no idea and xenomorphs are not for lewds.
Now that's out of the way, you want the easy way, the cheesy way, or the hard way?
The easiest way is import a Mistress (Overlord vidya) as a xenomorph. Maybe not quite the genuine article, but whatever.
The hard way is you get a xenomorph and painstakingly uplift and reprogram its instincts to your requirements through perks that uplift animals to sentience and instill human values into those without them, then let your romance perks kick in.
The cheesy way is you keep a fanfiction drawback from some place like Naruto or Ranma 1/2 that lets you pick a lewd fanfiction as the jump's setting.

>>55151738
Well it IS my fault. The short version is: I ain't planning on coming back.
>>
>>55150428
>Nope.
Bullshit. Key-Chan is there for you, no matter how much Nameless scorns her! #Nameless Key 4lyfe!
>>
>Zerg Jump
>Tyranids Jump
>Hive Queen Quest Jump
>Alien vs Predator Jump
>Prototype Jump

Have you ever 'swarmed' any other setting outside of this jumps?
>>
>>55151852
I went to Mass Effect after completing The Great Jumper scenario in Warhammer 40K: Tyranids. The Citadel though we were Rachni at first, they wished we were Rachni.

I did waifu the Rachni Queen on Noveria
>>
>>55151873
>though
*thought
>>
>>55151852
of course I do, it's one of the things I've specked into. I've even converted one of my Ar Tonelico Towers into a Zerg/Greenlight virus hive.
>>
File: e7ead7378cc6f7fca5b3119f5ae53d0c.jpg (1023KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
e7ead7378cc6f7fca5b3119f5ae53d0c.jpg
1023KB, 1440x900px
So what can one do using EX high speed divine words in fate? Is it like a free form magic language? Does it use mana/prana/whatever?

Can I use EX HSDW and EX Item creation to speak items into existance or is it more of a enchant items while hammering them out kind of thing?
>>
>>55151971
>So what can one do using EX high speed divine words in fate? Is it like a free form magic language? Does it use mana/prana/whatever?

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Chants_%26_Incantations
>>
>>55151971
You need to enchant and make them.
>>
>>55151971
>So what can one do using EX high speed divine words in fate?
Basically everything within the scope of magecraft in fate, but better, but that gets complicated to explain so I'm not going to bother, and I'll just say it's better than magecraft, but still below true magic.
>Is it like a free form magic language?
I don't think it even comes close to explained, but Medea did actually know a great deal about magic and that information was very useful for her. So I would think it's more like you would need to know how the magic systems work in setting for it to be used, but the rank comes with that knowledge.
>Does it use mana/prana/whatever?
I believe so, but it's at least far more efficient.
>Can I use EX HSDW and EX Item creation to speak items into existance or is it more of a enchant items while hammering them out kind of thing?
You could speak items into existence, but they wouldn't be permanent, in fact wouldn't last very long, and would be notably weaker than something that was made from raw materials.
>>
>>55151979
>>55151988
So HSDW EX, gradation air specialty, and Item creation EX then along with a reality marble to store them in like blade work? Im trying to figure a way to magic up permanent but good weapons.

This is what I have for my servant build.

Saber Alter Jumper
Str A+
End A
Agi EX
Mana A
Luck D

Class skills
Magic resist C
Riding E-
Item Creation EX
High speed divine words EX

NP
Sacred Forge A+++

Similar to Unlimited Blade Works the sacred forge takes the form of a reality marble, allowing me to store and call upon weapons I create with my item creation EX. Can also be used as a place to forge more weapons.

Looks like a hill of burned grass with flowers made of flames though they are not hot. The sky is always night time. On top of the hill is a forge,, from the forge I make my weapons.
>>
>>55152071
>Luck D
You are gonna job so hard. Other than that yeah you should be able to make some pretty cool shit.
>>
>>55152085
Reminder that Luck stat is defense against causality, and even E rank is 10 times luckier than the average Nasu person.
>>
>>55152071
HSDW doesn't have specialties like that, it's a totally different system of magic. That said, you can probably use part of it to skip some steps in the normal Item Creation progress. While you would probably be able to make some really good stuff this way, making NP's /needs/ special ingredients that you have to go out and find/gather yourself in order to forge the 'legend' of the NP-to-be. Even without making NP's though you should be able to make things like Mystic Codes which can be pretty crazy by themselves, and with IC EX they'd likely be approaching the level of NP's already. Add other crafting perks and it could be really cool.
>>
>>55152071
Yeah you may want to pick up runes at some point too but with that you could probably hammer out B rank NP tier weapons and enchant them with hsdw. At least I think thats right about how item making works. You have more making ability than emiya at least and no need to worry about wasting prana.
>>
>>55152149
That's not how it works. It's come up plenty of times in the past. You need special ingredients and then to sit preparing it for many hours each day for anywhere between days to months continuously depending on the rank. There's no reason HSDW would improve it.
>>
What jumps make you royalty?
>>
>>55152166
Using the right mantra like how emiya uses his to create his mini phantasm.
>>
>>55152204
That makes no sense. None of those words make any sense. EMIYA uses a chant to summon his Reality Marble, that has nothing to do with this. Shiro uses a chant to focus his mind and get rid of distractions, it doesn't do anything more than that.
>>
>>55152195
Spice & Wolf has Royal Title IIRC
>>
>>55152195
civilization, Age of ice, game of thrones,Viking saga,kill 6 billion demons,tomb Kings, light of Terra,Stellaris
>>
>>55152195
Kill 6 Billion Demons, but you have to stay behind.

Marvel Magic, take Jumpveria
>>
>>55152227
>>55152229
That's a very different kind of royalty
>>
File: STR vs DEX.jpg (175KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
STR vs DEX.jpg
175KB, 1024x722px
>>55152071
>Agi EX

For what purpose
>>
>>55152247
generic videogame designer,generic fashion designer,generic Hollywood,the incredibles,generic rockstar
>>
File: Sonic_Shrug.jpg (19KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Shrug.jpg
19KB, 300x224px
>>55152259
>Agi EX
>For what purpose
>>
>>55152259
>>55152275
Doesn't it add up to around mach 18, depending on what stats you use? I think that is peak sprint so your reliable running speed may be lower, but that's still a pretty good one in the chain. There are better, sure, but it's nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>55152259
I get a discount on agility, and it lets me be really fast. Helps me fight.
>>
>>55152259
At AGI pretty much every servant can't even touch you with the only exception being something like Gae Bolg which auto tracks you. But for the vast majority of servants you can outrun or dodge all day.

and that A+ strength puts him on par with Hercules.

My real question is how the fuck could he afford all this shit. 3 EXs,great stats, and an A+++ NP? That's just ridiculous.
>>
>>55152439
Don't forget the Saber class and Alter on top.
>>
>>55152439
Max out drawbacks as a servant, you can get 2k sp right there. Then use drawbacks from servant supplement. Thats another 600, you come out as an antisocial dickhole but its worth it.

Adding up discounts the math checks out.
>>
>>55152439
Discounts and max nonlethal drawbacks.
>>
>>55152478
>>55152497
But that means no perks at all and fate has good perks.
>>
>>55152511
Eh some have nicer perks than others. I can do without most of zeros perks.
>>
Where Gerion failed, I've succeeded in finding the Lannister ancestral sword, Brightroar. How much do you think Tywin should pay me to get it back?
>>
>>55152538
>I can do without most of zeros perks
>>
File: Pic related.png (251KB, 540x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Pic related.png
251KB, 540x1800px
>>55152605
>>
Is there a perk that help me search for an item ?
>>
>>55152605
Money. He kill try to get you killed if you don't accept it.

Maybe you can hope for knighthood and a decent chunk of land with some fortification if you play your cards right?
>>
>>55152618
Fate zero
The First Snake- 200 Many Masters seek out specific catalysts, artefacts from or relating to the Servants they wish to summon, to make gaining that Heroic Spirit more likely. And they do indeed find the rarest things. Scraps of cloth from the cloaks of the original heroes, tablets or books written by them personally, the skin of the very first snake to ever shed its own skin. You’re just as skilled at this and more now. Not only do you know how to start searching for ancient and lost artefacts like these, but you seem to have a preternatural luck when tracking them down, such that you will often be led to your target even when you would normally miss it or not even come close.
>>
>>55152605
Where ?
>>
>>55152605
Meh. I'd incinerate their entire House, except for Tywin, then stab it into his heart and verbally declare their debt repaid.
What debt? The one for wasting my time.
>>
>>55152618
Seven Deadly Sins Location ability

Location- 200
A unique power capable of tracking down people or objects, not even requiring the user to know
what the person or object is or looks like. All that is required is a name and the Location power will
indicate where that target is. The range is limited to a mile or three at first but will grow with your
power.
>>
Whats better for the God race in Marvel Magic, the Genius origin or the Sorcerer one ?
>>
>>55152636
Now that would be telling, but you could use >>55152652 if you're determined to find it

>>55152624
> knighthood and a decent chunk of land with some fortification
I'd like a knighthood... yeah, that sounds nice
>>
File: IMG_1866.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
For Naruto how stupid would it be to go into the Branch House of the Hyuga? I kinda want to go Kaguya + Hyuga but seeing how the Main Branch is 500cp preventing me from using my Clanborn discount. The Branch Housr seems to be reasonable choice.

Neji was able to learn the secret techniques by just observing. With Jutsu Mastery I do believe that would be possible.
>>
>>55152654
Depends on what you want. Genius would let you be a divine version of DOOM, while Sorcerer works better with the Gods' greater magical power.

Personally, I'd go for Sorcerer.
>>
>>55152663
You could go Lost Hyuga. Branch means you have a seal on your head that can torture and possibly kill you (perks notwithstanding of course).
>>
>>55152640
Now that's edgy.jpg
>>
>>55152640
Careful not to cut yourself with that edge.
>>
>>55152663
Not very stupid, as long as you keep your head down and/or get the seal off if you make a break for it. There's an entire compound of Branch House members. You're just kinda expected to be a servant like most of 'em seem to be, but can be a ninja just fine.
>>
File: Obligatory.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Obligatory.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>55152640
>>
Who holds the record of writefagging for a single chain? Heavens?
>>
Who is stronger Zeus of Marvel or Zeus of DC ?
>>
>>55152699
>>55152702
Eh, I just don't like the Lannisters.
Besides... My edge is made of swords.
>>
Since we are talking about this setting, what did you do on your time here?
>>
>>55152726
>Heavens?
Probably, yes
>>
>>55152726
longest* writefagging
>>
>>55152753
I havent been there yet but I will probably walk from one side to the other a few times fighting random people attempting to make a legend for myself. Im real early chain right now.
>>
>>55152753
I fixed the setting. I think I married Rhaegar, cured the Mad King's madness (those two amounted to preventing Robert's Rebellion), helped humanity defeat the White Walkers, then did some exploring while keeping an eye on the Seven Kingdoms for like three centuries.
Oh also I gave Tyrion a dragon.
>>
>>55152753
>Hooked up with some Giant bitches and had a bunch of large babies.
>I invented the game of golf.
>Flew a mammoth into the Night King.
>Had a mammoth thrown at me by the Night King (he won an enchanted Ring of Might after we went drinking)
>Conquered the North
>Drowned Euron

All in all, a pretty good Jump
>>
>>55152817
>I invented the game of golf.
You Boring Monster!
>>
>>55152753
Replaced Rhaegar before Robert's Rebellion. Had some companion act as a Merlin expy and create some magical weapons and shit to prepare for the White Walkers, while other of my companions acted as a Dragon.

Did some restructuring after that, but keep the place mostly the same. Westeros was surprisingly advanced place for a medieval setting.
>>
>>55152833
>You Boring Monster!
I'm an old man with a lot of free time and money. Golf is my religion
>>
File: IMG_1630.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1630.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>55152817
>Had a mammoth thrown at me by the Night King

Ah, someone else who dared brave the show instead of the book.

How did you deal with the Sand Snakes, and Sansa acting like everyone should treat her seriously as the de facto leader of the North?
>>
>>55152753
Swapped dragon-training tips with Daenerys, arm-wrestled a giant or two, grabbed the Iron Throne for myself (after most of the Lannisters inexplicably died from an unknown disease), challenged the Night King to a dance-off, started a 300-ish year long dynasty...

A bunch of other stuff too, I was there for centuries after all.
>>
>>55152859
>Ah, someone else who dared brave the show instead of the book.
Only as far as he was concerned, I wanted to drink with a bloke who wouldn't go blind from my beverages

>How did you deal with the Sand Snakes?
Why should I care about some Dornish bastards? How many miles separate them from the Lands of Always Winter?

>Sansa acting like everyone should treat her seriously as the de facto leader of the North?
The Starks were forced below The Twins before I erected another Wall and made the six Kingdoms to pay for it
>>
>>55151256
>"It's kind of twisted no matter which way you put it."
>>
So would Bravely Second when you are using it freeze everyone, even beings that can ignore time stop? I am asking about the perk from Bravely Default the Amnesiac Capstone.
>>
What sort of 'mundane' jumps do we have? No magic, no sci-fi, minimal level of ultimate technique or skill bullshit. Just normal people and the stories that revolve around them.

...Not that I expect there to be many settings like this, but I would like to put them at the beginning of my chain.
>>
>>55152929
Why would it affect beings that can specifically ignore it?
>>
>>55152943
Breaking Bad
Comedy
Hollywood
Musician
Nine to Five
Slice of Life
Sitcoms
The Fast and the Furious
Youtube
Generic Children's Television Show
Generic Medical Drama
Generic Video Game Developer
Gonzo Journalism
GTA
Mad Men
Mob
Modern Action Movie
Investigation
Heist
Career Model
Sports
West Wing
>>
In what timeline the Marvel Magic Jump starts ?
>>
>>55152957
Hot damn that's a lotta jumps. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>55152957
Add on Platoon, Generation Kill, Otoyomegatari.
>>
>>55152817
>>Drowned Euron

Why would you do that? That's like their preferred method of dying. Drowned God and what not. Should instead sacrifice him to R'hllor.

Or better yet take a note from Vlad the Impaler. Oil up a giant spike, lower Euron onto it. Have him slowly die over several days. Add insult to injury have chamber pots constantly emptied on him. So not only is he dying slowly & painfully. He'll be covered in piss & shit. Then when he's dead. Throw his body into a pig pen.
>>
>>55153009
why would you kill Euron at all tho? there are worse characters in the setting
>>
>>55152950
Well it worked on the final boss and he could mess with time so I wasn't sure.
>>
>>55153028
Being able to manipulate time does not necessarily entail immunity to it, for the same reason that being able to light a fire and wield a torch does not make one fireproof.
>>
>>55153020
Euron teleports the most out of anyone in the show, clearly anon was afraid he'd turn up in his backyard or something
>>
File: fae.jpg (73KB, 301x396px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
73KB, 301x396px
Has there been any news of the Exalted Fair folk jump? The two star wars ones as well for that matter?
>>
>>55152753
I entered the Jump around the times of the Dance of Dragons, early enough to upset it as the twin brother of Aegon, son of Allicent Hightower and Viserys II. Blatantly stealing leads from Gaemon the Dragon-Steel's Guide to Not Dying Horribly I just generally tried to avoid causing or allowing to come to pass the Dance of Dragons. Having some OCP stuff helped enormously.
While nicking the premise from the fanfic, Gaemon and I had different personalities and resources even with similar objectives in mind. As such things started deviating pretty hard when I 'bonded' with my dragon from a previous jump, (of a 'special breed' because it had seperate forelimbs and wing-limbs (as dragon should!)) and introduced (Dark Souls) Pyromancy that I 'found' in a hidden room in Dragonstone. I modded it with that perk from Weakness of Beatrice to facilitate some passive health benefits and allow for remote communication and HP floo-like travel
Ensuring that all the members of House Targaryen had near perfect communication with one another without dodgy intermediaires helped trememndously, and creating an order to non-Targaryen (but loyal) Pyromancers who could use their flames to allow remote presence (like SW holo-comms) allowed for similarly direct communication between the various Targaryens and the Lords Paramount, allowing for a much improved system of sommunication and cutting out the Maesters from most high-level communication.
1/2
>>
>>55153222
The faith were undoubtably going to raise a stink about 'heathen magic' so I premepted them and marginalised the Maesters a step more by advocating the religion of the 14 from Old Valyria, powered and supported by DS Miracles, while also allowing my Pyromancers to use their pyromancy to heal (like using Warmth), aiding in childbirth, purging poisons almost incidentally, allowing for a much higher success rate than the maesters (even before you factor in conspiracy theories). The faith was so busy trying to drum up support from the small folk in defiance of actual miracles being performed in the name of rival gods that they weren't able to take advantage of any other opportunities, while the Maesters found themselves considerably less useful than before. The pyromancers may have been less individually erudite, but could compensate through their abilities to communicate so easily amoung one another, including with actual experts in the relevant field.
Ultimately my priorities were to prevent the Danceof the Dragons, get my family to get along with one another without wars breaking out, improve qualitiy of life for as many people as possoble in Westeros, enhance my Houses powers and assets, geld the Faith of the Seven, the Maesters, ruin Dorne beyond all hope of recovery and to establuish powerful ties with the Free Cities, preferably reducing or removing slavery as an institution, although the latter objectives are still some ways away and I'm still in the middle of the jump right now.
I've been having fun with this jump...
2/2
>>
>>55152753
I started the jump during 107AC as the first born son of Viserys and Aemma Arryn. Made sure Rhaenyra didn't become incestuous with her uncle and her little Aegon. Took the dynasty scenario and helped to turn that shithole of a world into something approaching civilized. It was enjoyable enough.
>>
>>55153059
It's funny because in the Books Euron clearly has some wind magic that makes him move faster.

>>55153279
>Took the dynasty scenario and helped to turn that shithole of a world into something approaching civilized
I don't know why people keep saying that. Clearly Westeros is far more advanced that what Europe would have been at that time.
>>
>>55153227
Man, you changed the setting from a Low Fantasy into a high one. Be careful that the Targaryens don't fuck things up.
>>
>>55153279
>Made sure Rhaenyra didn't become incestuous with her uncle and her little Aegon
1. Incest is the norm (squick as it is for us) for Dragonlord bloodlines like Targaryens. As the first born son, you stood a fair chance of being married to your half-sister. And if not her, then your parents did have otehr children in canon, including daughters... who you would be expected to marry. H?ave fun with that.
2. Keep him at arms length from her until she's old enough and canny enough not to be easily charmed. Or better yet, make sure she gets married to some one who isn't gay.
3. She was never incestuous with anyone called Aegon, what is there to 'make sure of'?
>>
>>55153320
It's the Targaryens, when have they ever fucked up. Everything will be fine.
Oh, shit.
>>
File: Young_rhaenyra_targaryen.jpg (47KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Young_rhaenyra_targaryen.jpg
47KB, 300x375px
>>55153303
Not really. When you consider they have been using shit like iron for 10k years at least. They really haven't progressed at all. Like the Starks castle was make by Bran close to the time they build the wall. That should have been their medieval phase. Ours lasted what? 1 thousand years? If that? they've been doing it for ten thousand and have fucked up so many times, doesn't help that the Maesters hoard knowledge.

>>55153332
I'm aware it was the norm back then. If you read it I was aiming at just getting rid of that shit with Uncle Daemon, I took full advantage of that shit. I mean look at her. I fucked up while writing the Aegon bit. I mean that she didn't have a hate boner for him cause of his mothers meddling. Forgot to put disagreement after little in that bit. The disagreement being him killing her. As for Daemon, his boat sunk in a freak storm. Total shame truly.
>>
>>55153374
They have good medical knowledge and use sewers.

What do you gain by really making it another boring modern world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uoap0VmcGk
>>
>>55153406
Who said make it modern? I said make it civilized. I want these fuckers to actually advance, I'll agree on the medical point. Sewers I might be wrong but aren't they rather rare in the seven kingdoms?
>>
>>55152753
I went with the TV show;
I fucked around the first few years (mostly traveling around the continents without doing much damage to the plot) then joined Daeneris as she flew to westeros, quickly became one of her advisors, went north with John, saved the barrier and the dragon then burned the army of the dead in a sea of flame and for good measure I doubled the size of the barrier and made a core out of rock for it.
Then I helped Daeneris take the throne by offing Cercei without much bloodshed and took the north of the wall territory for myself. I built a huge self heating castle, and brought in some settlers to keep me company.
>>
>>55150264
>You DO know Proto-Arthur's Noble Phantasm is probably one of the most conditional EVER, right? That plus Servant Override basically means I am not using Ecksucallybar the entire war. He's also going to be REALLY interested in talking to that Arturia gal. Fated Encounters would smooth things over long enough for an alliance, but I'd be without meta-knowledge thanks to Flames so that's all I'd get.
Proto-Arthurs got the same seals as Arturia and she uses hers just fine.
>>
>>55153303
Yea, and he was also more of an eldritch cult leader than basically a pirate Aussie right?
>>
>>55153421
Kings Landing has sewers apparently, but they aren't properly maintained for... reasons, hence the distinct smell of the city.
>>
File: 1504104115264.jpg (275KB, 850x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1504104115264.jpg
275KB, 850x1053px
>>55150198
>>55150242
Post your fate servant builds pls?
>>
>>55153421
I think that Davos mentions that the only city that really smells is KL, because it's huge and it's sewing system is kinda screwed. So, major cities should have their own sewers if that is to be true.

I mean, just by opening a few universities under Old Town's control and helping their agriculture a bit, you got most work done. Maybe a printing press? I kinda dislike it in most of my fantasy settings, but it can be useful.

>>55153493
He is way crazier, too.
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
So what is this 'Sentient Planet Build' that I heard about and how do I get it? A Bat for your thoughts.
>>
>>55153492
Reeeeeetcoooooon
>>
>>55153406
>good medical knowledge
Eh, they have some medical knowledge through the Maesters, yes, but not all that great.
For one Maesters are not common and Maesters who forge a chain in healing are less common still and only nobles are reasonably going to get serviced by them even then.
Their healing is not so good that people aren't still having stillbirths and dying in labour and dying from infections from scratches. Either as a limit of the Maester's skills or them performing some subtle manipulations by preventing certain houses from having heirs (there's quite a few theories going about suggesting that the maesters double-up as assassins as well, especially given Cressen's and Pycelle's actions) either way, they aren't all that good; better than nothing I suppose but not that impressive and with ample room for improvement.
>>
>>55153534
Class Lover (Jumper) (50)
Discount Charisma and Noble Phantasm

Attributes
Strength E
Endurance E-->A (200)
Agility E
Mana E
Luck E
Noble Phantasm EX

Skills
Charisma -->EX (300)
Collector: Waifus C-->A (100)
Golden Rule: Body -->A (250)
Grace of God -->A (250)
Manifestation of Beauty -->A (250)
Pheromones -->A (250) 1650
Riding -->A (250)
Rosy Cheeked Adonis -->A (250)

Noble Phantasm
C Rank Beatuy Lasers NP
EX Rank Anti-Unit Harem Building NP, Targets 1~1000 (350)

Total SP Cost: 2500
Payout: Priceless

>>55153576
I mean yeah but it's just retconning so both their Excaliburs work the same way.
>>
>>55153599
>Luck E

Won't that be a problem though, or are you going for the full Touma route.
>>
>>55153674
Isn't E-rank luck still ten times human baseline?
>>
>>55153599
>>55153534
>>55152071
So do people normally dump 2500 to 2600 points into servant stats? It seems a little excessive to me.
>>
>>55153674
Luck is the ability to defy fate and escape curses. Theirs no escaping the red string of fate for this jumper.
>>
>>55153571
Go to Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri pick the planet origin and you're done.
>>
>>55153692
No this is just to pick up every Beauty skill servants can get.
>>
>>55153694
If that's what you believe, then Touma will shatter that illusion of yours.
>>
>>55148726
>garter snakes that lived in his garden
>Irish

I like the layout but St. Patrick would be rolling in his grave.
>>
>>55150413
> EW IDIOTS IN RUBBER SUITS

For some reason, I had an immediate flashback to pic related.
>>
>>55152943
King Arthur if you take one of the mundane historical versions without the magic.
>>
File: Servant Jumper.jpg (231KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Servant Jumper.jpg
231KB, 1000x1415px
>>55153580
They are not good by our 20th century standards, but they are clearly far above your average 14th century doctor.

>>55153534
Not really original, I was mostly aiming for some good skills:

>First servant build (Fate/Apocrypha):
Drawbacks: Stronger Servant, Does not feel like using this Skill x2: Item Creation and Territory Creation, What Spiritual form? [2450]
Class:Caster [2375]:
Str: E
End: E
Agi: E [2275]
Man: A
Luk: C [2300]
Class Skills: Territory Creation: EX [2025]
Clairvoyance : EX [1475, Discounted]
High-Speed Divine Words : A [1225]
Class Skills: Item Creation: C [1150]
Charisma: EX [400]
Golden Rule (Body): A [50]
Noble Phantasm: “Rule Breaker”: A, Anti-Thaumaturgy, breaks spells and magic enchantments, same as canon [0]
>Second Servant Build (Fate/Stay Night):
Drawbacks:Stronger Servant, Does not feel like using this Skill x2: Discernment of the Poor and Collector, What Spiritual form? [1750]
Pseudo Servant [1250]
Class: Jumper [1200]
Str: E
End:E
Agi: D [1175, Discounted]
Man: E
Luk: E

Class Skills: Collector EX [900, Class Skill]
Discernment of the Poor: E [850]
Pioneer of the Stars EX [300, Discounted]
Noble Phantasm: “Knight of Honor”: A++, Anti-Unit, same as canon[0]
>>
File: 1455958849301-0.jpg (61KB, 736x786px) Image search: [Google]
1455958849301-0.jpg
61KB, 736x786px
>>55153534
I'm just tinkering with Servants at the moment. Still not sure when I'll actually go there or exactly which Servants I'll end up with at the time. I'm bouncing between Ratatoskr (A custom Lancer or Saber, since he doesn't have a canon build), Hassan of Serenity, Frankenstein's Monster, and H.P. Lovecraft (Can't decide between Caster or Berserker). But have a boosted Frankenstein's Monster I cooked up.

Berserker in Black

Berserker - 300 CP
Stats:
+ Str - A (Free)
+ End - A (Free)
+ Agi - B (50 CP)
+ Man - C (100 CP)
+ Luk - B (150)

Class Skills
+ Madness Enhancement - Rank D (+25 CP)
+ Galvanization - Rank B (75 CP)

Personal Skills
+ Lament of the Falsely Living - Rank C (75 CP)

Noble Phantams
+ Bridal Chest - C Rank (Free)
+ Blasted Tree - D ~ B (175 CP, bought at B- due to TKO on using it at B strength.)

Drawbacks
+ None

Total Cost: 1000 CP

>>55153692
Personally I like many of the Perks in Fate, so I try to keep Servant Builds inside their normal budget.
>>
>actually wasting valuable SP on stats
I really hope you don't do this.
>>
>>55153853
>actually being badwrongfun

I'd really hope you don't do this, but clearly we're both wrong.
>>
File: OvO.png (2MB, 1279x1359px) Image search: [Google]
OvO.png
2MB, 1279x1359px
>>55153853
Some skills offer much more that what you can get with the CP. Specially in the old Fate Jump, Extra or Zero.

The only jump with actually good perks is Stay Night.
>>
>>55153883
Hi SBer.
>>
>>55153906
How could he see through my disguise! Time to retreat!
>>
>>55153534
have the first, the hon's build next post, and I'm waiting to redo Extra to see if I keep mine or import a different person. Want Demi-Servant builds as well?

Madarach:
Starting SP Count: 1,000
Stronger Servant: 150
Drawbacks: What Spiritual Form? (+50); Mana Muncher (+100); Personality Clash (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,500 SP
Class: Saber (-375)
Template: Alter (-150)
Statistics:
-Strength: A+
-Endurance: A
-Agility: A++ (-125)
-Mana: A
-Luck: C (-50)
Skills:
-Magic Resistance: A+ (-100) (Free C Rank)
-Riding: E
-Saint of the Waterside: A (-250)
Noble Phantasm:
-Ocean’s Love (Rank EX) (Free C-Rank NP) (-450): A crystalline phial crafted into the shape of a scimitar’s hilt, a symbol of Madarach’s position as the ocean’s most favored son. When invoking his title, Saber can unstopper the phial - causing Ocean’s Love to absorb any nearby sources of water (enough to rival a city-consuming tsunami) and condensing it all into a scimitar’s blade. Any water absorbed by Ocean’s Love in this manner can be freely manipulated by Saber, including but not limited to: Dramatically increasing the size of the blade (at no addition of weight); creating multiple blades per swing; unleashing it’s collected waters in a high-pressure blast (of varying sizes).
>>
>>55153883
Extra has a nice tecnomagic perk.

>>55153853
It is worth it for a good ex, especially if its half price and you do the math for that discount last to save more sp.
>>
>>55153943
Hmm since you can buy multiple EX ranks now I wonder if you could triple EX 1 skill.
>>
>>55153977
>Charisma EX+++
>Golden Body EX+++

What would that look like?
>>
>>55153943
>>55153853
>>55153883
Buy skills at high rank, use isekai skill books to teach them to others at rank 1.

Low rank hsdw is still good right?
>>
>>55153992
You can't add plusses to EX. EX means it's off the scale they use. In that case you would have charisma that acts more like a supernatural effect and a impossibly beautiful (and strong) body.
>>
Alright / JC / what's the craziest thing you've ever done
me?
Immediately after gaining my spark I kidnapped the entire peasant population of a midsize nation in the Game of Thrones jump built a ring World using the ark from Halo stuck the presents on there and drop them somewhere in the middle of the Andromeda in a world where nothing is actually out there along with a fuckload of huragok and B1 droids that is after modifying the design of the Halo so is to remove the weapons system and add a fuckload of cameras everywhere so I can film it all as a reality TV show
>>
>>55153534
>>55153939
Seras Victoria:
Base SP Count: 1,000
Drawbacks: No Natural Mana Replenishment (+100); Powerless Shell D (+50); What Spiritual Form? (+50); Does Not Like This Skill - God Slayer (+100)
Stronger Servant: +200 CP
Final Point Count: 1,500 SP
Class: Berserker (-300)
Template: Lily (-150)
Statistics:
-Strength: A+
-Endurance: A
-Agility: A (-50)
-Mana: C
-Luck: C (-100)
Skills:
-Madness Enhancement E (Free)
-Berserk A (Free C Rank) (-100)
-God Slayer B (Discounted Skill) (-100)
-Blood Sucking B (-200)
-Bloodstained Demon B (-200)
-Magic Resistance B (-200)
Noble Phantasm:
-The Hound of the Baskervilles (Rank A) (Free C-Rank NP) (-100): And so when the Master never came home, the loyal hound came to the foot of the Lady. The Hound of the Baskervilles comes when called, howling out of the darkness as an ogre-sized, hound-shaped mass of black energy and blood-red eyes that moves like a great dog, yet with the eery fluid motions of shadow. something something other descriptive text and statistics I dunno where else to go from here I don’t think Baskerville had that much else going for it.
>>
>>55154062
>Berserker

What did you do to Berserkules
>>
>>55154122
I'd assume he was summoned as Assassin Hercules instead, given he qualifies for all of the classes.
>>
>>55154062
>God Slayer
>Blood sucker
>madness
>No Natural Mana Replenishment

I see exactly where this is going.
>>
>>55154167
>>
>>55154196
Yorokonde, is that you?
>>
>>55152753
Well I was Oberyn Targaryen in the current build (which has changed frequently due to me wanting to be the member of various different houses), son of Rhaegar and Elia and non-identical and much more valyrian looking male twin to Rhaenys (so about 18 years old IIRC).

First I stole Daenerys from Illyrio's manse and hid her in my house in Braavos, made my own dragon as I couldn't afford a real one, shot Gregor with an arrow from very high up while he was trying to kill Ser Loras from on top of a dragon during the Tourney of the Hand so that House Tyrell owes me one, found and fed Amory Lorch and Tywin Lannister to my dragon as between them and Gregor they butchered most of my family, hung around till Robert gets killed by a pig, rescued the Starks (and Syrio) from Kings Landing so as to get the North, got Stannis to bend the knee with my strong claim and dragon and made him my lord of Storms End, married Margaery to stop her from marrying Renly who I think is a bit of a shit (ended up with a few wives because I have a dragon and can do what I like), found Tyrion to offer him Casterly Rock and explain the whole Tysha thing so he doesn't mind that I killed his dad and brought him West via dragonback to claim it.

At this point I had the North, Dorne, the Reach and most of the Westerlands and Stormlands and I hadn't had a real battle. Ended up exiling Jaime, Cersei, Tommen and Myrcella while killing Joffrey for the attempted murder of Bran and then had the iron throne moved so that I could burn down the red keep and start a new capital city the details of which I haven't quite decided yet. Will probably magically knock together a big fucking castle in the middle of it though.

From here the various perks I have that help with managing a country come into play and someway down the line I'd probably do something about the slaving industry with the backing of Braavos.

>>55152817
Alcohol melts ice so it's probably even more poisonous for Others.
>>
>>55154196
>>55154280
Nah looks more like worm, hes the one with the feather ass birdfu. She likes to dress him as a meido.
>>
Are there any perks that give me bonuses when I'm acting cool/dramatic/epic?
>>
File: 3adbdeb52d11b6ad95af4029ee5ab0a3.png (958KB, 1129x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3adbdeb52d11b6ad95af4029ee5ab0a3.png
958KB, 1129x1920px
>>55154280
I have many tastes, but I don't really care for birds. And I don't take my name off unless it accidentally falls off.
>>
>>55154411
IIRC there's one in Van Helsing that gives you bonuses the more bombastic you act.

There's also a perk in Black Dynamite where you become better at combat if you make loud kung fu noises. Guess that one depends on how you define cool.
>>
>>55154315
>ended up with a few wives
Who?
>>
>>55154460
>Be British
>hear "but I don't really care for birds"
Is Yorokonde a gay husbando?
>>
>>55154500
Also has not been entirely hashed out but Arianne Martell early on as well and my companion who was a wildling woman in this one. The rest would be over a matter of years as I'm there for at least 300 with the scenario and my plans devolve a bit after taking power.
>>
>>55154528
That took me a second, but it made me laugh.
>>
File: Swordz.jpg (76KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Swordz.jpg
76KB, 400x600px
Jumpers! Tell me about your swordz. Are they just regular steel swords so that you can brag to your enemies by handing them the sword before killing them or is it a super powerful, went through all of the weapon customization options in jumpchain, Infinity + Sword?

Or is it a gun?
>>
>>55154608
It is all of the above
>>
>>55154608
I wield a spear. Which is sometimes also a staff, a halberd, a gun, or a medallion.
>>
>>55154575
How do you even explain that you're ageless tho? I can't get over that part in my jump, I might pass myself off as my own daughter a few times or something.
>>
>>55154608
>Or is it a gun?
I mostly rely on my Mark XIX Desert Eagle in .357 Magnum Action Express. If I need something a little larger, I'll go for the IMI Galil ACE assault rifle. A few enchantments let them deal with sci-fi or magical bullshit I come across.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>55154608
It started out as the white death from LoT,then I Took off the Chain and electroplated the teeth dark matter from Final Fantasy IX, I've been importing it damn near every chance I got including RWBY,to make a switch weapon with a Gauze flayer,use the various " make things out of Demons to empower it, later on copied it with mine craft duplication and used technical knowledge from the Game Maker IX in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 to have it except gashatts and decided I should roll Harry Potter style and swapped out the handle.
>>
>>55154762
>Gauze flayer
Great, now I can't get the imagery of somebody trying to use gauze as a whip out of my mind.
>>
>>55154608
I abuse Soulbrant from Demon's Souls. Stack a bunch of magic boosting enchantments and fuse a bunch of swords into it thanks to Armsfusion from Aion. Soulbrant's ability to increase in power the more demonic the user is glorious.
>>
>>55154702
Yeah there's the old "pretending to be your own kid" strategy, you can go full immortal god emperor, you can vanish on some dangerous adventure/sail off to Akavir or you can fake your own death. There's a couple of options open.
>>
>>55154608
Yes, Ranmaru is the best.
>>
File: 4d7b2913becfba8d0b1ce0df730439a2.png (962KB, 1500x1516px) Image search: [Google]
4d7b2913becfba8d0b1ce0df730439a2.png
962KB, 1500x1516px
>>55154608
My sword is a pretty simple affair really. It's a Runeblade from Final Fantasy 1, enchanted to slash apart mages with ease. While I could enchant it will all kinds of special effects, Oblivion enchantment magic being what it is, I've held off save for a few simple durability charms. When you're fighting mages, it often helps to have a low-powered blade that doesn't immediately scream "I'm made for killing you" to their senses. That moment of underestimation can make all the different.

Katia still has her sword as well, the one we created for her out of Alyeid statues. Which turned out to be meteorite metal and very easily enchanted. She decidedly did not follow my example and turned her sword into something powerful that all but screams magic. A teleportation charm so she can always call it, sharpness and durability charms, as well as a metric ton of elemental enchantments.
>>
>>55154608
I've got dozens of weapons, but my favored SWORD is my Beam Epee from No More Heroes. It's got really fine, delicate filigree decorating it's basket-hilt, except the filigree is made of lasers like the blade, so it serves exceptionally well as a punching aid. I've put it through a few but not all the Weapon Imports possible, but I have scale it up so that it can fit into the hands of Evangelion (my primary mecha), because I found that the Evangelions agility and wiry build lends itself well to fencing. My stuff is kind of disorganized at the moment, else I would list all the Imports and all the stuff I have put through. Like, I think that I took my Witchblade from Eldar and used Sburb Alchemy to combine the two so that the Beam Epee is made of Wraithbone? Not a lot of Imports, but quite a lot of Alchemy.
>>
>>55154702
>>55154831
Doesn't the Jump specifies that taking any of the quests let you cheat by becoming your own kid?

>>55154831
Since you're here, cool cats, can I ask you if the Disciplines in the VTMB Jump are strictly limited to the video game, or can you learn the tabletop stuff too?
>>
>>55154411
Dunno if it's what you're looking for specifically but The Mask Is Too Real from What We Do In The Shadows could help.

The Summoned Hero Perkline from Fire Emblem Heroes could help you with that too /shill
>>
>>55153534
> Servant Profile [Master: Jumper]
Tohsaka Rin

> Class
Caster [275]

> Parameters
Strength – E
Endurance – E
Agility – A [100]
Mana – A (EX)
Luck – A [50]
Noble Phantasm – EX

> Class Skills
Item Creation – A [100]
Territory Creation – A [100]

> Personal Skills
Elemental – A+ [200]
Magecraft – A+ [350]

> Noble Phantasm
The Kaleidoscope – EX [225]

So, one of the effects of invoking the Second Magic is basically infinite amounts of mana.

Now what can a Servant, especially a Caster, do with all of that? How about summoning Alternate versions of herself who are all Servants for starters.

Also, she was far, far, far too smug about being a better Servant than me...stupid sexy Tohsaka.

> Servant Profile [Master: Tohsaka Rin]
“Noel” (Took on the identity of “War”)

> Class (Psuedo Servant)
Archer [200]

> Parameters
Str – D
End – D
Agi – C
Man – C (Dragonheart)
Lck – A [200]
NP – EX

> Class Skills
Independent Action – E
Magic Resistance – A [100]

> Personal Skills
Rune Magic – A [100]

> Noble Phantasm
The Denial of Nothingness – EX [450]

> Servant Drawbacks
What Spiritual Form? [-50]

> Jumper Drawbacks
Sealing Designation [-200]
Grail Campaign [-300]

And she was right to an extent...man, that entire war and the years after were fucking crazy though.
>>
>>55153793
Does one need magic circuits anymore if they have HSDW?
>>
>>55155044
HSDW is a method of manipulating mana and od that predates the existence of magic circuits.
>>
>>55154897
Yeah the kid thing is a workaround if you don't have immortality but aging and dying repeatedly is a bit of a drag.

And yeah I'd say as it's supposed to be the same setting and the tabletop stuff is more complex and detailed you could use it to fill in whatever blanks. There was an update I was planning where the disciplines in that jump would have been made less mechanical and more like the tabletop disciplines anyway so you're free to ignore the videogamey descriptions.
>>
>>55155044
A paranoid person could stock up on magic circuits as a back-up anyway. Plus if you're really good at physical and soul surgery you can replicate your circuits.

Blue Blood and EX Mana with a bunch of crests and circuit purchases? You could give someone an absurd amount of circuits and make them a demigod overnight.
>>
>>55155092
Hey cool cats, mind if I ask you a question?
See in the A Song of Ice and Fire jump, can you import an out-of-setting dragon as being the dragon you purchase in the itemse section?
>>
>>55155082
So that is a no?
>>
>>55154953
Pretty sure you can't get a true magic as a np.
>>
>>55155125
>Blue Blood
What is that from? And where does one find soul surgery?
>>
>>55155152
The new Fate/Stay jump. Soul surgery can be found just about anywhere, like Mage: The Awakening, Fate, cultivation jumps, etc.
>>
>>55155152
One of the capstone benefits from Fate
>>
>>55155148
They're from SB, they wank that they can buy the True Magic as NPs even though all the magic systems are Skills and Val has specifically said no to it in the past.
>>
>>55155152
>>55155171
Shit, forgot Evangelion too. It lets you really understand soul anatomy and create stuff like Evas and Angels, so understanding soul stuff like circuits would work for it too.
>>
>>55155152
Exalted Solars - Mind of the Sun with capstone booster
Bleach has lots of soul/spiritual technology including soul surgery
>>
>>55155148
Really? Is that a new ruling, because I haven't been around for a while and wasn't able to find anything of the sort in the pdf.

Apologies if it was.
>>
>>55155220
Like the other guy pointed out, it makes very little sense to be a NP anyway since everything else is a Skill. But yes Val did rule out buying True Magics years ago.
>>
>>55155133
Circuits are only one way of casting. Older methods also exist, such as HSDW. Of course you can cast using HSDW without magic circuits.

That said, magic circuits do have some advantages not shared by the older methods. One of them being the iterative generational improvement and advancement that the crest provides.

Hell, it would be interesting to introduce magic circuits into the beginnings of a Civ jump just to see how they develop their magics over ~10k years.
>>
>>55155231
'kay, cheers for the clear-up.
>>
>>55149851
Ideals. Ideals and personality are formed from memories, and will reform, slightly different, in time. But casting aside your memories will lead to your ideals changing drastically.
>>
>>55149851
My ideals, I'm a little shit as I am already.
>>
File: Poor Peter.jpg (64KB, 919x285px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Peter.jpg
64KB, 919x285px
If I wished to become a king in a high fantasy setting where would I go? I'd rather not rule the entire world just a small part of it. After all, it'd be too hard to interact with the people of my kingdom if I ruled over everything.

>Pic unrelated.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

RNG, don't fail me now.

1. Fate
2. UBW
3. Heaven's Feel
>>
File: Weep with despair.png (1MB, 1883x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Weep with despair.png
1MB, 1883x1078px
>>55155338
Mmmm despair.
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (30KB, 313x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
30KB, 313x331px
>>55155338
CAN
YOU
FEEL
>>
File: 1477793535637.png (36KB, 138x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477793535637.png
36KB, 138x288px
>>55155338
I hate life
>>
>>55155338
What does Heaven's Feel if Heaven's doesn't Feel? Does Heaven's Feel freely or does Heaven's Feel Feel Heavenly?
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>55155338
>>
>>55155338
>RNGesus looked down upon Heavens and whispered.

>"Nope, lol"
>>
File: anon laughs.png (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anon laughs.png
14KB, 450x450px
>>55155338
>>
>>55155241
That is already my plan!

Using saiyans.
>>
>>55155393
Zenkai the circuits?
>>
>>55155402
When you get hurt you get more! Unless you dont. Plus they don't look like the type to over think it.
>>
File: Broken Dreams.jpg (103KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Dreams.jpg
103KB, 700x1082px
>>55155338
Good luck feeling heaven, Heavens.
>>
>>55155393
Wouldn't a more adaptive race be the more logical choice?
>>
>>55155439
Guess but they wouldn't punch each other with it as much.
>>
>>55155126
Sure and I'm not sure why it doesn't already say that in the jump. It says it's allowed for the Pet option. I'll stick it in the document so when there's next an update it's there.
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.