[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 26

File: Dungeon Map.jpg (612KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon Map.jpg
612KB, 1024x1536px
D&D 5th Ed. General Discussion

>Unearthed Arcana: Three-Pillar Experience
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Trove:
https://dnd.rem.uz/5e%20D%26D%20Books/

>Resources Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous thread:
>>55081355

Have you ever adapted material from a different RPG for D&D 5e? How did it go?
>>
>>55089945
I was thinking like Asha from Iji, so having a bunch of teleporting illusions WOULD help that
>>
>>55091283
Easily enough, then again it was pulling a monster out of 3.5 and just looking at the hitpoints and ability scores.
>>
>>55084158

3.5e bastards are one of the main reasons all the good things 4e did are absent in 5e.

I still think it would have been better for WOTC to build upon 4e as opposed to just taking 3.5e, stripping it down and making baby's first DND.
>>
I may have players returning to a dragon lair via the 700ft. 5/6 submerged underground tunnel

Dick move or dickest move to have the dragon lying in wait 500ft. along the tunnel? It can breathe underwater
>>
>>55091644
make a random table for where the dragon is waiting in it's lair at that time. Let the dice decide their fate.
>>55091595
nothing is stopping you from playing 4E if you want to.
>>
>>55091644

If it has divination spells, then let it lie in wait in the tunnel. It probably fucking knows.
>>
Anyone play with the Plane Shift PDFs that WotC puts out?

Are they any good/safe to multiclass with?
>>
>>55091694
Which one in particular are you looking at?
>>
>>55091684
that'll teach the wizard from neglecting protection from scrying.
>>
>>55091707
Any of them really. Amonkhet's Zeal Cleric seems like it would be pretty fun to play.
>>
>>55091681

Except no one is playing 4e anymore and no new content is being made for it.

They should have kept minions and skill challenges at least.
>>
>>55091746
Zeal cleric is basically just a slightly retooled tempest cleric. I played one for a bit, and while the occasional maximized fireball was a little ridiculous, it's probably overall fine to use
>>
Why is the light cleric so good at destroying hordes?
>>
Anyone have monsters of the orient from dmsguild? Also does anyone keep a ttoge of dmsguild pdfs that have been shared out on here?
>>
>>55091823
They get burning hands and fireball and their channel divinity also does aoe damage. Their 17th level gives their enemies disadvantage on saves vs fire and radiant spells too so that includes the aforementioned aoe abilities.

They also have the usual cleric turn/destroy undead
>>
>>55091763
>no on is playing 4e anymore
color me surprised
>they should have kept minions
then put minions into your game, it's not like WotC will send the edition police to your home if you do.
>skill challenges
I wasn't a big fan of those but again, it's easy enough to integrate into 5th ed.
>>
Ok, was always interested in pen and paper rpgd, however never had an opportunity to play one. Have just reacently found out about D&D 5th edition starter set and bought it. In two weeks me and my friends (who also have not played any rpgs and have no prior experiences with them) are going to start an included adventure in the set and I'm going to be a DM. Does anyone have any tips for me, because as of now it looks very intimidating?
>>
>>55091684
A simple Alarm spell or a glyph of warding with sending would do it too
>>
>>55091999
Yah read the starter set and the phb
>>
File: psAYmgr.jpg (610KB, 1659x1954px) Image search: [Google]
psAYmgr.jpg
610KB, 1659x1954px
I'm running Storm King's Thunder and my players have just about finished with Nightstone. For people that have run it, did you use the magic flying cloud giant castle? I really don't think my players are going to just walk in there just because he lowered some ropes.
They are also obsessed with the missing obelisk from Nightstone, which is both hilarious and pretty understandable. I plan to lead them on across the whole adventure in pursuit of this red herring's purpose.
>>
Where is that optional rule for Sorcerers? The one about their sorcerer points?
>>
>>55092045
You mean spell points?
>>
>>55092066
Whoops, yeah, it was a spell slot variant. Have you played with it over spell slots?
>>
>>55091999
the real key to DMing is being prepared and organization. It's hard to know what it is you will need to have ready for easy reference when starting but luckily the boxed set has everything necessary at your fingertips. No need to sift through 6+ books of reference material.

Describe the scene, then ask what the players do. Resolve their actions, be it through dice rolls or roleplay. Maybe your players go off the rails big time, in that case do not hesitate to say: "hey guys, we're all new to this. give me a second to think of what to do"
>>
>>55092082
Nope, I've played a sorcerer in 5e for almost a year now, and I really wish I could have. It would have made sorcerer fantastic.
>>
How do npc react to magic users and other weird stuff adventurers have? like how would people react to a talking bear in forgotten realms?
>>
>>55092102
Neat. I'm DMing and have never used the optional rule. We have a Warlock and Druid in the party but i am introducing a Wild Magic Sorcerer and I thought it fit perfectly for the Sorcerer class.

I don't feel like I'd be stepping on the Druid's toes at all here, would I? If the Druid is using slots and the Sorcerer using points?
>>
I've got the opportunity to play a 15th level campaign and I've got to make a character. What would YOU play and why?
>>
>>55092031
If it lands and a cloud staircase comes down and they still don't just have the wizard call out in a bothered boice to come on hurry up

Its also not really a red herring because its tied directly to the cloud giant plot
>>
>>55092031
Half of them were down for it and half of them werent. It was okay because the Goliath knocked the monk out and dragged him onboard the castle
>>
>>55092173
Is this sorc an npc

If so how or why would the players ever know it used spell points
>>
>>55092173
Sorcerer might feel a little OP to everyone else. I play a WM Sorc and my party thinks I am overpowered, but that is literally only because I power gamed my build and took good spells with good meta magic, even then, it isnt that good.
>>
>>55092211
No, I'm introducing a new player.

They would probably know the player used spell points
>>
>>55092188
a warlock because why not?
>>
>>55092218

>Party thinks a wild magic sorcerer is overpowered

How does it feel playing with retards anon?
>>
>>55092218
Forgot to say my party thinks I'm way to strong without even using the optional rule.
>>
>>55092151
however you want them to act, desu. Also shape shifted druids can't normally talk. Depending on what region you are in people have different attitudes towards magic. Some places are more magical than others, but most average people probably have a better safe than sorry attitude towards that stuff.
>>
Do Chain Pact Fey Warlocks make good thiefs and tricksters?
>>
>>55092239
Pretty shitty, just because I twin haste, twin blight occasionally, and use quicken with fireball to get off another cantrip, that means my DPS is fucking out of the park, and sorcerer needs nerfed compared to Wizard.
>>
So it seems to me that celestials are linked to divine magic, fiends are linked to black or evil magic, and fey are linked to nature magic, but what creatures are linked to arcane magic?
>>
>>55092275
Dragons, somewhat
>>
Glyph of Warding some item + Catapulting said item? Is this viable RAW or does this need some rule of cool?
>>
>>55092275
Humans
>>
File: 1335587905670.jpg (90KB, 331x562px) Image search: [Google]
1335587905670.jpg
90KB, 331x562px
Making a level 6 Sword and Board Paladin, Variant Human of course.
My array at the moment is 16/10/13/8/10/16, before taking Feats or ASI, and I was wondering which two of the following are the most important to maximising my effectiveness:
Shield Master to knock people the fuck down and stab them on the ground with my extra attack.
Resilient (Constitution) to bump my constitution to 14, and gain save proficiency for concentration checks.
And finally, using the ASI to bump my strength to 18 for that juicy +4.
>>
Can you name any good Low-Level modules that aren't LMOP? I need things for a third level party.
>>
>>55092274

Show them your spell list, show them how small and useless it is, just like their dicks.

Sorcs need a buff.
>>
>>55092429
If you know what you're doing Death House, if not, Sunless Citadel
>>
>>55092348
Remember glyph of warding rules regarding being moved.
>>
>>55092439
I have, I even play with a god damn Lore Wizard, yet I am the one who is judged for powergaming.
>>
Why is Tyranny of Dragons the worst adventure? I have no interest in running it but I'm curious as to why it is considered bad
>>
>>55092470
You play with idiots
>>
File: 1502810271753.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
1502810271753.png
359KB, 1102x382px
Should I dip 2 in lock for hex monk or just do variant human magic initiate for hex?
>>
>>55092459
>You decide what triggers the glyph when you cast the spell. For glyphs inscribed on a surface, the most typical triggers include touching or standing on the glyph, removing another object covering the glyph, approaching within a certain distance of the glyph, or manipulating the object on which the glyph is inscribed. For glyphs inscribed within an object, the most common triggers include opening that object, approaching within a certain distance of the object, or seeing or reading the glyph. Once a glyph is triggered, this spell ends.

From what I see it seems to be only an issue if it's laid on an "object" instead of a "surface". So, it should be possible to place the glyph on the surface of a dagger or dart and have it trigger on distance from me or some other glyph I keep on myself.
>>
What's the best full caster for Out of the Abyss, end game?
>>
>>55092454
Should I pick up Tales from the Yawning Portal? How does it compare to LMoP?
>>
What would you say is the most powerful class in 5e?
My vote goes to Bard. Want to hold up the moon as it comes crashing down to the earth? Let me just grant you a +d8 to your strength roll no problem. Additional +d4 if they took Magic Initiate for Guidance.
>>
>>55092470
If you want to show them overpowered get 2 levels in warlock and start quickening agonising repelling eldritch blasts.
>>
>>55092619
>How does it compare to LMoP?
They're different things entirely. Yawning Portal is a collection of dungeons and not one cohesive campaign like Lost Mines is.
>>
>>55092608
I dont think anyone is likely to let you say you're putting a glyph on the "surface" of a dart.
>>
With a custom background can I take thieve's cant even if I'm not a rogue?
>>
Odd request, but does anyone have a pdf or collection of monster art for the more traditional RPG monsters like kobolds and giants and shit?
Alternatively, what bestiary or set of bestiaries has the best art? Frankly some of the 5e art is just trash
>>
>>55092608

>If you choose an object, that object must remain in its place, if the object is moved more than 10 feet from where you cast this spell, the glyph is broken and the spell ends without being triggered.

Sure if you limit the range of the dart to 10 feet.
>>
>>55092812
Why? Just curious.
>>
>>55092836
>what bestiary or set of bestiaries has the best art

My opinion: the 2E AD&D Monster Compendium/Manual. It doesn't have the charm of the "orcs carrying doors as shields"/"every female humanoid-ish monster has her tits out" of the 1st Edition Monster Manual, but it also doesn't have the shittiness of the 3rd or 4th edition ones.

Full disclosure: I think the 5E Monster Manual has the best fucking hobgoblin art I have seen in any *D&D product in, well, ever.
>>
>>55092804
Yes, yes you can I think

I believe the Criminal Background (and maybe the urchin) does just that
>>
>>55092943
I think you're thinking of thieves' tools
>>
>>55092804
>Choose your languages from the Standard Languages table, or choose one that is common in your campaign. With your DM's permission, you can instead choose a language from the Exotic Languages table or a secret language, such as thieves' cant or the tongue of druids.

ask your DM

>>55092943
no existing background gives thieves cant
>>
>>55093033
that's the sentence I was looking to find.
Thanks!
>>
>>55092927
I will admit the HOBBU-GOBBURRINS and their SUPERIOR GOBBURRIN TACTICSARU have grown on me, but I still hate those ugly little not!Chinese gobs
>>
File: Knight M60.jpg (322KB, 973x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Knight M60.jpg
322KB, 973x1200px
Making a Vengeance Paladin to replace my Ranger who just left the party.
Heard a lot about Polearm Paladins are gods and was wondering how SnS and 2H compare, because I'm a lot more keen on the flavour of sword-wielding Paladins.
>>
Am I a filthy fucking degenerate for playing a female Tabaxi
>>
>>55092862
Technically if you put a glyph on an object it has to be something that closes - as per RAW. So books are fine, darts are not.
>>
Is guild artisan the best background for a merchant?
>>
>>55093202
If you had to ask, the answer is yes.
But yes.
>>
File: assmodeus.jpg (15KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
assmodeus.jpg
15KB, 184x274px
Is Asmodeus the most powerful being in 5e?

>rules a plane full of scheming demons
>plans to conquer the multiverse

All the other gods do what? Compete for the most followers on the material plane? They don't even have their own plane of existence to rule.
>>
File: 1453581861052.jpg (108KB, 580x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453581861052.jpg
108KB, 580x1000px
>>55091283
Reposting,

Does anyone have that screen cap involving the world not having any paladins, except some showed up from the Judeo-Christan god, and they were scary.
>>
>>55093416
>demons
You had one job nigga
>>
>>55093444
>devils
Hey i'm not Asmodeus to be perfect.
>>
>>55093256
wouldn't guild merchant be the best background for a merchant?
>>
Do you not give a player XP if they don't turn up?
>>
>>55093573
my dm keeps people even because it's a massive pain in the ass catching them back up, but he also doesn't really get people who no-show without a decent reason.
>>
>>55092609
bumping for help
>>
>>55091283
I ran the god that crawls as a oneshot.
>>
>>55093573
If they have a legitimate reason for not showing up then I do. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>55093679
That sounds neat. How did it go?
>>
I'm really struggling with the challenge rating for encounters. If I have a ranger, a rogue and a fighter in my party who are all at level 4 is it fair to throw three bugbears at them as a basically surviveable encounter? Or a bugbear and four hobgoblins? It seems like a lot for them to handle, am I doing the addition wrong?
>>
>>55093573
I always give the mechanical control over his character to another player while he's gone. No penalties whatsoever, if somebody doesn't show frequently he gets booted. Mixed-level parties are no fun.
>>
>>55091763

Just declare low level enemies dead once they get hit.
>>
File: 47cae551ab5360dcfc6724bb6b9a29b0.jpg (238KB, 920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
47cae551ab5360dcfc6724bb6b9a29b0.jpg
238KB, 920x1100px
>>55093180
The beautiful thing about paladin is that a majority of your damage comes from smites and oath of vengeance gives you plenty of support to make you more lethal. Going sword n board is viable since you get that bonus AC making you a force of nature in the battlefield. It's true that polearms and greatswords do more damage but not so much that it overshadows sword n board
>>
>>55092721
Wizard. It's always wizard. Why even ask?
>>
>>55093748
I'm pretty sure CR was made assuming 4 people, Fighter, Rogue, Cleric, Wizard. Your group has 2 martials and a half caster with one heal available at any level, they really don't have a lot of staying power, so keep that in mind.
>>
File: Human Knight Male (61).jpg (120KB, 399x900px) Image search: [Google]
Human Knight Male (61).jpg
120KB, 399x900px
>>55093775
That's what I was hoping I'd hear, I love me a good sword and board crusader.
>>
>>55093804
worse comes to worst, test an encounter by running through with their characters by themselves, it's time consuming but atleast you can be sure they can handle it if they don't play like idiots
>>
>>55091595
>all the good things 4e did
like what?
>>
>>55093573
>DM is doing this
>suddenly switches to milestone
>two players are now a level behind forever
>says he won't make them equal
>>
>>55092582
Variant human.
>>
>>55093834
That's actually a really good idea, thanks! >>55093804
Yeah it was, that's the problem. I had them hunting zombies down one by one last time but with the rogue's sneak attack bonuses it was a cakewalk. I want to give them challenging combat without killing them all!
>>
>>55093748
try http://kobold.club/fight/#/encounter-builder
>>
>>55093838

Skill challenges
Bloodied
Martials actually did things other than just hit people
Minions
>>
>>55093897
whoops meant to say by yourself, not by themselves, hopefully ya got that though
>>
I have a sorcerer/cleric multiclass that's using the spell points variant. Do I take my spell points based on my total level, or the level in each class added together?

I'm level 5 total, which would give 27 points.

OR I have lvl4 (17 pts) and lvl 1 (4 pts), 21 total. That's a bigass difference, what do?
>>
>>55093956
I read it that way, no worries anon
>>
Does a moon druid get anything from a warlock dip besides telepathy from GOO?
>>
Best multi-class for Rogue? Arcane Trickster, probably, but maybe Thief.
>>
File: 1475989120844.jpg (13KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475989120844.jpg
13KB, 400x384px
By default, Aasimar are based on planetouched humans. Could an Aasimar be a planetouched Elf instead?
I've got a character concept in mind, but I really value the Elf lifespan for the idea.
>>
>>55090671
Have the goblins scream in combat to "kill the devil-spawn!" or something similar.
Your player may or may not have a mysterious history even they don't know about, and otherwise you have no need to change the adventure. The only change is the exact reason why the goblins want to murder him, not that they will.

Basically, a "Caliban" is not a normal goblin, and he didn't know that until now because he's only met others like him.
>>
>>55094028
They can be.
Same with Genasi and Tieflings.
In most settings, the presumption is that being an Aasimar overshadows the features of the base race entirely.
>>
>>55094026
I'd definitely go with thief, the bonus actions you get are ridiculous. You can shank a nigga AND pick his pocket, what's not to like?
>>
What's the best sorcerer archetype?
>>
>>55094002
Two more cantrips and a short rest level-1 spell slot for Cure Wounds, if you're only doing a single level dip
>>
>>55094074
Wizard
>>
>>55094057
Great, for the most part I'll take everything from the Aasimar, but I'll just check with my DM if he's down with this character having the Elven lifespan. I'll keep everything else the same. The less homebrewing and editing, the better.
>>
>>55094002
>Selling your soul to the Elder Gods for telepathy
Don't do it anon! It's not worth it!
>>
>>55094079
Kek
>>
>>55094002
hex is convenient if you're using a giant scorpion that makes grapple checks all the time
>>
>>55094026
Assassin is the best for dipping in from another class, but it's objectively the worst Rogue type for a character proper.
>>
>>55093791
Wizard? A level 20 wizard would die to a level 3 shadow monk. m8 pls
>>
>>55093934
I miss 4e so bad at times. However, instead of going back to play it, I'd prefer if they did get their shit together and released a DnD Tactics game using 5e converted to 4e since their main audience would be 5e players.
>>
>>55094094
>The Great Old One might be unaware of your existence or entirely indifferent to you, but the secrets you have learned allow you to draw your magic from it
Besides, how else am I supposed to drive people nuts by transforming into a mouse or other small animal and talking in their head? I can't cast spells when transformed
>>
>>55094074
Do you mean "most powerful" or do you mean "most fun"?

Because Wild Magic is the most fun. I recommend finding a new random table for it, but other than that it's loads of fun.
I use https://donjon.bin.sh/5e/random/ for it myself.
>>
File: mastermind.jpg (307KB, 1000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
mastermind.jpg
307KB, 1000x1287px
>>55094146
>but it's objectively the worst Rogue type for a character proper.

*blocks your path*
>>
>>55093791
>Why even ask?
Because druid exists

>>55094074
favored soul easily, getting the entire cleric list to choose from is no joke. shadow is pretty cool too because the dog gives people disadvantage on saves
>>
>>55094146
>Assassin is the best for dipping in from another class,
But the level 3 ability is worthless, at least bonus action items or a couple spells can be useful for gimmicks
>>
>>55094168
I'd rather they not design an edition around the concept of being so unlike in any way a thing that some people complained about, regardless of whether any given bit of it being a good idea.
>>
>>55094170
Don't come running to me when the moon gets gibbous and angles stop making sense
>>
Does Arcane Trickster with a 2 level dip in Wizard make the most sense?

Bladesinger, obviously.
>>
>>55094026
Tempted to say make yourself a shadow monk for ridiculous mobility, but it's not necessarily best. Thief/Wizard is solid and makes you better than AT.
>>
>>55094026
Arcane Trickster + Bladesinger is fun
>>
>>55094178
I forgot about those
I'd be very reluctant to allow the Swashbuckler, it seems like so much cheese.
>>
>>55092721
>>55093791

Divi Wizard, Lore Bards and Moon Druids are tied for best.
>>
>>55094225
I'm actually doing that, it makes plenty of sense and bladesong gives you enough AC to stay in the front lines way longer than any other rogue
>>
>>55094254

>DM's That don't allow legal content

What's it like being a moron anon?
>>
>>55094214
But that sounds like Ḟ̡̥̰͢U̶̖͇̎̿͑Ǹ̸̟̰̪͍͖̍̎̀̕͡
>>
>>55094278
there are no pirates in my setting
>>
>>55094278
Yes, good, let the butthurt flow through you
I also don't allow some races or classes entirely
>>
>>55094291
Swashbucklers are not necessarily pirates, anon.
>>
>>55094303
in my setting they are
>>
>>55092383
Take sentinel if you have other melee
>>
>>55094278
>allowing drow pcs
What's it like allowing a fag magnet race in your games?
>>
>>55094320

I allow them, I just have the townsfolk lynch them as soon as they walk into town.
>>
File: Kit Harrington.webm (835KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kit Harrington.webm
835KB, 1280x720px
>>55094254
>I'd be very reluctant to allow the Swashbuckler
Oh look, a faggot.
>>
>party is made of me (cleric), 5 rogues (4 of them ranged), and a sneaky barbarian
>DM is purposely difficult with combat
Help
>>
>>55094311
How can something be a pirate in a setting without pirates
>>
File: 1485851235797.png (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485851235797.png
157KB, 500x500px
>>55094353
>5 rogues.
Oh fuck, gotta bust out the 8th dimensional taverns for that campaign.
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (33KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
33KB, 680x447px
>>55094347
>I just have the townsfolk lynch them
That's the response I always want to hear
>>
>>55094353
>5 rogues
Let them die so they have to reroll new characters
>>
>>55094377
They're not edgy. In fact the opposite. But if the DM didn't give us an NPC who always has the weakness of the enemies (fire, mostly), we would have wiped several times over.
I've actually been knocked out in almost every combat because I'm the only one that fights enemies and doesn't run away.
>rogue/bard
>rogue/monk
>rogue
>rogue
>rogue/ranger
>>
>>55094360

You be a swashbuckler instead

You grab a swash and a buckler and swash at their bucklers with your swash until they buckle.
>>
>>55094353
>7 players
That should be fun. At least there is only one caster
>>
>>55094202
>Edition
I said game for a reason.
>>
>>55094353
>SEVEN players
I suspect he intends to cull some of your characters and continue culling until two of you quiet.
>>
>>55094478
I was complaining about the flaws in this edition, making a new game emphasizing where 4e diverged from it's predecessors is fine but wouldn't excuse D&D itself from doing certain things right.
>>
>>55094491
Two of the rogues aren't full time. They play when they're around.
>>
Will Warlock and Sorcerer get combined into a single class in 6E like they should have in 5E?
>>
Males of /5eg/ would you play a female character? If not what would it take for you to play one?
>>
>>55094202

DnD needs a change, I'm a bit fed up of playing "Casters: The game".

It shouldn't just be casters that get to do magnificent feats, but grognards complain when martials start doing things other than hit heads.
>>
>>55094642

Will 6e actually have good combat?
>>
>>55094648

But anon, it did get a change. It was called 4th Edition.
>>
>>55094381

If you're playing a race whose culture is based around enslaving males and making ritual sacrifices to a spider goddess and you "Simply walk into town" you're going to end up with your head on a spike, simple as.
>>
>>55094646
Yes. I try to play a mix of characters of different types and styles, to keep things fresh.
>>
>>55094311
>Swashbucklers are often duelists and pirates.
>"I don't have pirates"
>They aren't pirates, anon.
>"In my setting they are pirates. And pirates don't exist."

That's silly.
>>
>>55094698

And 4e had its flaws, but did a lot of good things to the game as well, but rather than fixing the flaws WOTC backpeddled, took 3.5e and streamlined it so that it could appeal to the general audience, as opposed to making an edition that moves away from 3.5e.
>>
>>55094648
Did you miss the part where in 5e a fighter of any level can absolutely lay out any other class of equivalent or higher level?
If they roll higher on Init there is nothing you can do to save you from a Crossbow master Sharp Shooter fighter action surging and using all maneuver dice.
5e is horrible imbalanced, but now its in favour of martials.
>>
>>55094646
I'm playing a Male now, and I have a male and a female character as backup ideas if I die. All different races and classes.
I enjoy the variety.
>>
>>55094646
I have no problem doing so, just no particular reason. If I think it would be neat from a character concept, I would be down - but I've had no inclination to do so.
>>
>>55094278
You think that's bad form, behold:

I don't let my players multiclass, the only UA I permit at the table is UA Ranger, and my campaigns don't use feats
>>
>>55094646
I play female characters all the time.
>>
>>55094807
>no multiclassing
>no feats
That seems fairly rote.
Do you have a lot of new people as players or something?
>>
>>55094807
I've been in a lot of campaigns that weren't any fun, but never in one where that was what the DM wanted to accomplish. Are you doing some kind of ironic or post-modern thing?
>>
>>55094807
Good on you. I think a lot of players feel entitled to feats after the last few editions, but they don't help the health of the game unfortunately.
>>
Does anyone have a link to a pdf of the player's handbook but in French? I'm not even sure if it exists, but I have a french player in my group who wants to learn the rules a lot more in depth than he currently does, and I think it would be easier for him to do so with a french copy as opposed to an English copy.
>>
Players of /5eg/ would you play a non-white human? If not what would it take for you to play one?
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (15KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
15KB, 226x223px
>>55094878
>>
>>55094765

I'm not talking about damage, I'm talking about doing interesting things.

Casters can open portals to other planes, summon otherworldly beings, stop time, bring armageddon, create clones of himself, brainwash people

Any pure martial just hits people hard.

I don't like how powers were handled, but I don't think they were inherently a bad thing.
>>
>>55094878
Not a lot of players even bother to describe their character's ethnicity in my experience.
I've played characters that I've pictured as lots of different colors and ethnicities. I don't think many people are racially exclusive in making characters.

I'm a little worried that you're trying to make this into some kind of /pol/ or social justice warrior thing. Can you please not?
>>
>>55094878
This isn't /pol/
>>
How much do you visualize during a game? As a player in particular, but and/or as a DM.

I'm one of those people who basically can't visually imagine things so I'm curious what's going through other people's heads as they play.
>>
Players of /5eg/ would you masturbate during a session? If not what would it take for you to do so?
>>
>>55094943
When I'm GMing, I tend to have a fairly solid spatial and visual grasp of what I'm describing, because it makes it easy to answer clarification questions if players have them.
I.E., if you mention a waterfall in passing and the players want to know more about it for some reason, it's best if you actually know... or at least are practiced enough to pull new details out off the cuff.
>>
>>55094987
I have...
>>
>>55094987
Does it count if it was a text game and everyone was so glacially, unbelievably slow that I actually kept leaving to do all sorts of other things, including actually going grocery shopping at one point and getting back before anyone was the wiser?
I don't play text games anymore
>>
>>55094918
I am the one who posted the female question, the one who posted the black question is not me. Apparently I started a shitpost
>>
>>55094943
I don't understand how you can't. I can't stop doing it. It makes reading pretty slow.
>>
>We have a job
>That leads us to the dude we're supposed to rescue so we can recover the map to the cave
>but this cleric says if we drive off the dragon hell lead us straight to the cave!
>level 3 party is obsessed with fighting the dragon now
We're all gonna die, we're all gonna die, we're all gonna dieeeeeee
>>
>>55094646
I normally just roll
>Male: 1-9
>Female: 10-18
>Intersex: 19-20
>>
>>55094878
Unless your DM's got some racist NPCs to throw at you, it shouldn't matter. I could retcon my current character as being black this whole time, and it wouldn't change an iota of the campaign.
>>
>>55094807
>no feats
Guess I'll play a Wizard, then.
>>
File: IMG_1534.jpg (187KB, 530x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.jpg
187KB, 530x753px
>>55094807
Last year I joined a roll20 5e group where the DM flaked before the first session and another player took the reigns. I was interested in all his talk about a "gritty, sword and sorcery take on D&D until we actually got his primer

>Humans only
>No third party
>No variant humans
>No feats
>No UA
>No multiclass
>"Because the gods have died, the following classes are unavailable:"
>Cleric, Paladin
>"Because the gods took most of the secrets of magic with them, the following classes are unavailable to player characters:"
>Sorcerer, Wizard, Warlock, Bard, Arcane Trickster or Eldritch Knight archetypes for the Rogue and Fighter
>Extra note that Monks aren't allowed either
>The only magic classes allowed ade Druid and Ranger because the "spirits of nature survive in the wake of the gods"
>"No magical items will be appearing in the campaign, including magic weapons, and potions/elixirs of healing"

The end result was a canpaign where only human fighters, barbarians, druids, rogues, and rangers were available as player options, with allegedly no possibility of acquiring magic weapons or items in the game and two of the remaining classes having their archetypes restricted.

At that point I wonder why the fuck you're even running D&D when you obviously want to be playing something else. To this day I wonder if the two players who still agreed to play had anything approaching a good time.
>>
>>55094915
You just have to look at it in terms of the game. Yes, these abilities are nice and all but at the end of the day...

What is the point when on the other side of that portal is a fighter ready to one shot you?
All of it utterly meaningless in the face of the only question that matters.
How much damage can the character do?
>>
>>55094943
I'm shit at visualizing so I have spent thousands on a miniature collection to help out with that
>>
>>55094878
One of my players is playing a fat Calishite rogue.
>>
>>55095067
>10% of the population is intersex
I think you're on the wrong website, tumblr is a few doors down
>>
>>55094178
What is this from? SC adventure guide?
>>
>>55094878
Yes but I don't play them if they don't make sense. If someone is non white in a predominantly white area they need to have character reasoning for why they are where they are.
It's the same as playing a drow or other exotic races in that regard. If you want to play these things you need to reason it out.
>>
>>55095135
Yes
>>
>>55095125
>10% of the population
No. 10% of my characters.
>>
>>55095064
Tell them "Dude, no. Fuck no. I'm not going, I don't want to die!" in character.
If they insist on going, tell the DM you stay home.
Then, when they're all dead, tell the DM you go to the next town over to recruit a new party with you as their leader.

You have no obligation to make your character act like a retard because someone else is a retard.
>>
>>55094646

I play male characters that are fairly androgenous
>>
>>55095154
Unless if they have the far traveler background it doesn't really make sense
>>
File: pallas cat.jpg (329KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
pallas cat.jpg
329KB, 1600x1063px
>>55095165
Well, fuck.
Today was literally day 1 of a swashbuckling campaign I'm doing, and I had to last-minute OK some homebrew pirate class one of my players found online without even knowing this already existed.
que sera sera I guess
>>
>>55095170
I'm almost afraid to ask, but I feel compelled.
That's your magical realm, isn't it?
>>
>>55095093
>a campaign where only human fighters, barbarians, druids, rogues, and rangers were available as player options
I mean it's a brute force approach, but this would probably end up being a remarkably more balanced game at the end of the day.
>>
>>55095184
But than the party might be even more retarded and blame him splitting the party for being the reason they died
>>
>>55095199
Exactly. I'd allow my players any background though but they should generally flavor it as a some kind of variant far traveller.
>>
>>55095208
>homebrew
>found online
Man your game balance is fucked.
Quit while you're ahead.

Alternately, be a better DM in the future and tell your players that a fighter/rogue makes a perfectly fine swashbuckler if they just use their imaginations instead of being obsessed with class names.
>>
>>55095219
If he tells them in advance that his character is afraid of the Dragon and realistically they should be too, and they still try to go, he's well within his rights to just go "No dude. Fuck no."
>>
>>55095184
My character is the pre-made folk Hero.
He's probably stupid enough to think he can fight and kill a dragon in the ruins of his home town.
I think I can leverage the fact that the party were so afraid of MY character charging in and fighting a dragon, that they literally pretended it didn't exist to stop him walking in and seeing it, that they've been tricked or magicked or just gotten overconfident from killing a few twigs in town to thinking they can take something they already know they have no hope fighting.
>>
>>55094646
All my characters are male.
All my characters are also gay, but I know my GM isn't and don't want to make him uncomfortable and feel like he has to stick manwhores in traverns just to appease me so I don't actually ever mention it directly
>>
Why is the Assassinate ability of the Rogue subclass such a bullshit feature?

It really only happens when the DM allows it to even start; you need to roll well on a stealth check, you need to roll well for initiative and you need to roll to hit. Plus, you have to be is a situation where it can be used so the DM doesn't just say the BBEG is expecting use so there is no surprise.
>>
>>55095269
You can just go "Yeah when the rest of the group goes whoring he goes somewhere else with the fancy lads of the township." and leave it at that.
>>
Story about the worst encounter I've ever had the misfortune to be in:

>Party of 4
>Idiot barbarian, One armed fighter with shit dex and strength, Dragonborn wizard and shadow monk (me)
> Dragonborn wizard is absent this session, DM plays him instead
>Pits the part against a werewolf in the middle of town
> We're level 4 and have no silver or magic weapons
> We try and fight the werewolf, DM says it heals up from any damage the martials do, meanwhile the wizard is just throwing cantrips at it
> I tell the rest of the party to run
> They refuse
> I break into the blacksmith
> Throw platinum at his face and ask him to just melt a bit of silver over the tip of my spear
> "A town wouldn't have silver anon"
> I tell him to just melt some silver coins onto it
> "OK but that'll take a few hours"
> Werewolf eventually dies from being force fed silver coins (Wtf?)
> I tell DM that the encounter was shit since we had no way of dealing damage outside of the wizard, no one would run and we had no way to get any silver weapons
> "But anon, you did have ways to get silver, that senile guy back in the tavern trying to lure you into a shed in the middle of the forest had silver weapons"

I left the campaign.

He wrote really good stories, but this was the 2nd time he made an unfun encounter, and I didn't like playing with a party that either purposefully tried to get us killed (Barb) or crippled themselves (Fighter).
>>
>>55094646
I don't normally because i am incapable of accurately portraying a female without resorting to stereotypes or just having the character play the exact same as my male characters so there is no point.

The only thing that would make me play a female character would be a concept which requires the character to be female but i rarely run into anything that i would play which does
>>
>>55095302
It's DM dependent, just like wild mage
>>
Hey /5eg/, have you ever had a DM who was blatantly structuring encounters around neutralizing something you or a party member did well? Stuff like encounters full of enemies who resist a damage type you or a party member rely on, or the rogue getting rendered useless because every enemy is always on guard against surprise attacks, or enemies with passive AOE effects surrounding them to fuck over martials?
>>
>>55095360

Class features should be dependant on a DM.
>>
File: your bait is shit.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
your bait is shit.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>55094878
>>
>>55095241
>Man your game balance is fucked.
Well, that's bit of a snap judgment, isn't it? He hasn't really done anything yet, and when I gave it the quick read-through before OKing it the class seemed more or less like a Roguish archetype already that simply didn't have sneak attack and a few other core Rogue things. I vetoed an archetype that I thought would be too strong and he was fine with that. If he does anything preposterous, I can ask him to change. I don't think he'd even mind too much.
>be a better DM in the future and tell your players that a fighter/rogue makes a perfectly fine swashbuckler if they just use their imaginations instead of being obsessed with class names
I thought about saying this, but we were crunched for time and the guy's imagination really isn't that great so I cut him some slack. I'll admit that I bungled in not preparing the timing better, but there's no indication at all yet that the party balance is off at all. I figure I'll wait and see, and make a move if there's a problem. I don't expect one.
>>
>>55095067
I roll too, but 10% is SUPER high for intersex.
You should roll a d100 where 1-48 are male, 49-98 are female, 99 is a reroll, and 100 is intersex. Even THEN you're too high statistically.
>>
>>55095359
Resort to stereotypes man. Stereotypes are so much fun to play out. I'm playing a dumb blonde barbarian bimbo and it's a great time
>>
>>55095208
Did you not just have them play Swashbuckler rogue from SCAG?

If not, make them. Or a fighter/rogue multiclass. No homebrew that you haven't OKed, man.
>>
>>55095329
That sounds pretty dumb.
>>
>brand new DND player
>no RP experience or anything
>decide to be a monk entering a halfway done campaign
>DM gives me magic beans so I have something over everyone else
>huge war happens, basically our group vs. tons of lizardfolk and dinosaurs
>plant a bean
>a bunch of pink frogs spawn
There were some shenanigans with the frogs before, so we knew how to handle them
>someone throws one at the biggest dinosaur
>it becomes a Devourer
>Devourer proceeds to destroy literally everything
>ends with truce with lizardfolk to kill it
I fucking love DMs who let this stupid shit happen that's not technically within the rules.
>later have to stop a ritual that will summon a Devourer with wings
>it's summoned, but weak
>pretty much single handily ruin its shit with crits, open hand, flurry of blows, max damages, etc.
Shoutout to that DM, wherever he is.
>>
>>55095067
You know intersex people rarely know their intersex right? It's not until they have sexual/reproductive problems that they find out generally.
>>
>>55095456

Yeah, I have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to DnD after that.
>>
>>55095478

Kind of off topic but what are the symptoms?
>>
>>55095451
I do, a lot but almost exclusively with male characters. The opposite sex just doesn't appeal to me from a role-playing standpoint
>>
>>55095452
>Did you not just have them play Swashbuckler rogue from SCAG?
Did you not read the reply chain? The post you literally just replied to was about how I forgot that existed earlier today.
>No homebrew that you haven't OKed, man.
>I had to last-minute OK some homebrew...
So you didn't even read the whole post. Nevermind, I guess.
>>
>>55094646
My next one will be a female elve monk hunting down the person who murdered her husband
>>
>>55095360

It's enough of an issue that I want to always be split from the party so I can actually sneak around.

The whole subclass is really only good for non-dungeon crawling adventures. I probably made a mistake going for an Assassin Rogue with the party makeup in that game.
>>
>>55094915
Yeah but that's all at higher level.
Martials can't do crazy magic because they're not legendary wizards. They can do crazy shit looked fight a dragon or lift a port Cullis, but how are they supposed to open portals and shit
>>
>>55095093
That sounds like fun t.b.h. I would have played it.
>>
>>55094943
As someone who also cannot visualize things, I just ... do? It's hard to explain really, but it's holding awareness of the text and situation mentally, but not actually creating a picture out of it.

I have the general concept of "X is charging at Y", which make sense as a narrative block, but I have absolutely no mental image associated with that.

I am pretty solid at maintaining those spatial relationships, just not at actually imagining them in any concrete form.
>>
>>55094987
If it was like .. a sexy game? But I don't understand the idea of a "sexy tabletop game". I'm fucking one of the other players, and there's plenty of cross over with some of the other players - one of them I would happily fuck, so I have no issue with things getting sexual.

I just don't see it as compatible with actually *playing a game*.
>>
>>55095743

They don't need to do *magic* but they should be able to do herculean feats like parry a meteor or wrestle a tarasque into submission.

The battlemaster's techniques were a good start, but they should be intrinsic to fighters and they should have better techniques as they level.
>>
>>55095808
How many girls do you have at your table?
>>
>>55095064
I feel like this is where you have the GM point out that their in character knowledge is that this is a super fucking bad idea, or at least relay what their characters would know about dragons.
Like how you should never cut a deal with them.
>>
Running a game in the Primeval Thule setting. Low fantasy, sword and sorcery. Setting is distinctly bronze age. Looking forward to it.

Anyone have interesting S&S style hooks they think would be fun to run? I'd be happy to report back with stories.
>>
>>55095064

If you are doing the Lost Mines adventure, make sure your party DOES NOT CLUMP TOGETHER.

The breath attack can wipe your party in one hit.
>>
>>55095842
Speaking of cutting deals with dragons. What are some tasks that a dragon would ask players?
>>
>>55095212
You kidding? Those restrictions will just make Druids even better than they already are. No feats means Fighters and Barbarians will be significantly nerfed in their optimality, and Rogues and Rangers are already inferior to the other three classes anyway.
>>
>>55095372
>I would like to use Rage and gain the bonus abil-
>"No anon you can't."
>What
>"This doesn't make you that angry. You're more kind of annoyed than furious."
>>
>>55095093

I would have played that. The martial classes are far better balanced with each other and some feats are hilariously over powered.
>>
>>55095237
Its actually a scag background anon
>>
>>55095511
You can google it.
Off hand experience:
I fucked around with an intersex chick and she had a super prominent clit and a super small vagina. Like. So god damned small. I am not entirely sure if she had periods or not, but I recall her telling me she is infertile.
>>
>>55095835
Three girls. Group is WAY too big we have seven players (One of them is a pop in/out guy as he works trades and is often out of town. One of the girls I have a feeling might become similar) and it kind of makes things a nightmare. I've talked here before about the That Guy in our group.

When this campaign ends I think I'm going to DM one; cutting down to the first five players we had initially (so keeping the dude who's super in/out, but cutting the girl that has questionable availability).
>>
>>55095329
>that senile guy back in the tavern trying to lure you into a shed in the middle of the forest had silver weapons"
Jesus
>>
>>55095900
The dragon needs princesses, and needs a deniable asset to acquire them while diverting the blame from himself.
and then he disguises himself as a human, "rescues" the princess from the party, returns her to her kingdom in order to reap complex political rewards from the King, while working towards becoming the legitimate ruler of the kingdom. So begins the rule of King Johnson.

- He wants to fuck around with another dragon, or acquire something that he cannot acquire himself for some reason
- To be entertained. He's bored and he wants to create his own amusement.
>>
Please answer this leveling up question:

Do you add your hit die (like 1d6 or 1d10) + con to your hit points per level OR

Do you add hit die + additional lvl die(s) + con to hit points?
>>
>>55095960
what the fuck is an intersex
>>
>>55096097
Hit die + CON mod per level, first level's hit die is maxed roll.
>>
>>55096112
Has both sex organs to some degree
>>
>>55096097
...Your hit dice plus con modifier. Then you increase your hit dice pool, which is expended when you want to heal yourself during rests.

How many hit dice you have is irrelevant for leveling up. Only what class your leveling up in, as that determines what dice you roll.
>>
>>55096134
So a hermaphrodite
>>
>>55095125
Hi, r*ddit transplant
>>
>>55096130
>>55096149

THANK YOU!
>>
>>55096161
Yes but to a lesser degree
>>
Making a Paladin who comes from a noble family in not!France.
Was wondering if anyone had tips on where to look for names.
Gonna default to stealing a name of one of the Knights of Charlemagne if I can't think of something original.
>>
>>55094350
oh look, a min-maxing cry baby bitch.
>>55094807
100% agree with you. That shit is labeled optional for a reason.
>>
>>55095208
off-topic, but that animal looks like the end-result of when a monkey fucked a cat.
>>
If I want to take the wizard option of the Ritual Caster feat and I have 13 wisdom instead of 13 intelligence can I take the wizard option
>>
>>55093571
(they're the same background)
>>
>>55095917
I mean't to say Shouldn't but I like this better now.
>>
>>55096201
Just call him Napoleon
>>
>>55096161
Hermaphrodite is possessing both. Intersex is more indeterminate. Can be things like vagina but no ovaries, or vagina but with non descended internal testes
>>
>>55096210

What's wrong with minmaxing? I play DnD for the numbers, if I wanted anything else I'd take up an acting group.
>>
Alright so I wonder if anyone has done the math.
If your AC will never be higher than 15 (say because you're a wizard and you don't want to cast mage armor), does AC even mater at that point?
The likelihood of being hit is still pretty high with AC 15, wouldn't it be better to just ignore dex entirely and pump con to stay alive? And mostly just try to stay out of melee range?
>>
>>55096251
Go play a video game faggot
>>
>>55096080

Yup, we already knew about werewolves, so we were cautious about doing anything. Some guy was telling us about them and saying we should come to his cabin in the woods, I told the fighter in elven that it'd be a bad idea to trust the guy we just met, so we didn't follow him.
>>
>>55096275
No doubt the dm was going to have werewolves attack the cabin once your weapons were silvered.
>>
>>55096265

Maybe if it was 10 years ago when videogames actually had reasonable depth to them and allowed you to do the shit you can in tabletop.

Now it's all casual action shit with no depth or customization, shitty money grabbing business practices and DLC out the arse.

I'll stick to tabletop thanks.
>>
How do I build Edgardo in 5e?
>>
Can a sorcerer quicken a fireball and then use a wand of fireball as their action?
Does using a magic items count as casting a spell?
>>
>>55096299
Than go play videogames from 10 years ago faggot
>>
>>55096214
please do not bully Pallas cat

On topic, though, that discussion has made me a bit worried about the class I OK'd earlier. What do you guys think about this? https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Pirate_(5e_Class) I'm not great at evaluating stuff like what classes are stronger than others, but it seems more or less on par with a Rogue or a Bard so I gave it the go-ahead. It's probably not to late to tell him to change to something official, though. Does this look unbalanced?

Also, if you reply to this post by completely ignoring that and telling me that there's an official Swashbuckler Roguish archetype, your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>55096294

Maybe, but no way were we going to trust some senile git trying to lead us out into the middle of nowhere, both in character and out of character.
>>
Planning out my first real campaign. Party is hunting an evil wizard but I want them to level up a few times before they find him/his stronghold.

I want them to get tied up with his right hand man, but in drawing blanks on how to make him fun and memorable.

Any ideas?
>>
>>55096314
Sorry, I can only put so many hours into morrowind before I get bored, at least I can play new campaigns in tabletop.

I like my minmaxing, you like your RP. It's not like there's a wrong way to play.
>>
>>55096340
Nigga make up your mind
>>
>>55096363

Eh?
>>
>>55094646
Whenever I am playing a Gish it is an Elf lady (pic related). I'm currently playing a lady Diviner wizard based on Magrat Garlick.
>>
>>55094648
you seem to forget that many of their best spells require concentration, so they can only do one super awesome thing at a time. Quit aping memes and follow the rules in the book.
>>
>>55096340

What, you don't want to become hortator, save the province, kick the shit out of some gods, and retire to the countryside with your loving wife Ahnassi over and over again?
>>
>>55096391
>wizard
Ehhh aren't discworld witches closer to druids than wizards? Unless you just mean their characterization in which case carry on. Magrat best witch.
>>
>>55094713
I play a Drow in our campaign and we play around it quite well. She keeps her head down and hooded throughout the day, and tries to travel around cities mostly at night. On the times she's been found out she's been met with open hostility and even violence, it's actually added a lot to the game having to deal with these types of situations and finding workarounds. The trouble of the hostility has actually weighed on her quite a bit, to the point she's seeking to make a pact so that she can disguise herself easier for the sake of the party.
>>
What kind of adventures do I get from Tales of the Yawning Portal? How dungeoncrawly are they?
>>
What kind of schemes and plots are typical to Mind Flayers?

I don't know what they really do aside from 1) make hivemind slaves 2) ???? 3) Profit
>>
>>55096542
A hat of disguise would make it that shit like a million times easier
>>
File: 1503699644719.jpg (56KB, 564x884px) Image search: [Google]
1503699644719.jpg
56KB, 564x884px
This is a spear.

Melee characters will tell you they can carry 20 of them on their back.

Melee characters will get upset if you tell them feasibly they could manage one.
>>
>>55096635

>This is bait
>>
>>55096635
> It's impossible to carry a bundle of sticks
>>
>>55096459
yes, just the way she talks from that one animated movie and general attitude.
>>
>>55096554
schemes and plots are the same thing

Weaken other underdark races, maybe even by baiting surface dwellers into crusading against drow or troglodytes

Kill githzerai and githyanki

Destroy the sun, that's always a good one

Prevent different lineages of aboleths from meeting each other. Aboleth racial memories go up and down from ancestors to descendanta but not sideways to siblings, and two distant aboleth cousins hooking up would result in a superbeing who knows more than any other mortal

Make very specific changes to the surface political climate that seem to mean nothing now but will eventually result in their conquest of the Prime Material. They believe they are descended from time travelers who rule the future.
>>
Favorite character concepts for lizardfolk?
>>
>>55096659
Well I guess spearposter will have to go than
>>
>>55096659
walk around with eight 7+ foot long poles strapped to your back and come back to me with that one. Have fun walking through doors.
>>
>>55096335
>>55096335
plz
>>
>>55096723
Just don't go to places with doors. This isn't rocket science
>>
>>55096723
does turning 90 degrees not exist in your world?
>>
>>55096723

With how people can open up portals to other worlds I don't think carrying a couple poles is going to be much of an issue.
>>
File: 1361082689813.jpg (113KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
1361082689813.jpg
113KB, 960x810px
My players are in the Fae Wilds. How can I incorporate trickery and strangeness instead the land. The first thing a player did when entering the Fae Wilds was climb a tree and the tree woke up and picked up him off. They then found a strange cottage in the wilds and my players knew something was up right away but when there anyway. They were hungry and when in for dinner but they knew something was up from the jump. They ate the Hags food and found out that they were eating cooked elf meat. They weren't necessarily surprised though. After that they killed her. What are some cool ideas for the fae? Should I trick then by making a very nice and good character and play hims straight?
>>
>>55096659
>What do you mean its a full action to disassemble my bundle of sticks to retrieve one spear
>What do you mean I get stuck when I enter a doorway/cave

>>55096759
False equivalency.
>>
>>55096791

This is meant to be fantasy. Fighters are Hercules and mages are gandalf, don't be stupid and just let it fly.

They could always have just had custom made spears for carrying.
>>
>>55096335
Give him a gimmick- Something unusual, like his weapon of choice, armor, etc, and a personality to match.
>>
>>55096762

>eating in the faewilds.

That's a good way to get into a contract and get trapped there.
>>
>>55096756
the concept was stolen by The Crimson Rogue Carmen.

If you want to have a bunch of thrown Str weapons they are called Javelins, and I would have no problem allowing several carried on your back.
>>
>>55096762
Whatever you do make sure when they return you fuck with time.
>>
>>55096318
"Advantage on everything: The class."
It's overcomplicated with mechanics that don't fit the design paradigm of the game, like "1/3rd your hp pool" and "You can magically add more loot to loot boxes somehow"

It's shit. You shouldn't have allowed this video gamey tripe.
>>
Is the best way to make warlocks competitive with other casters giving them a rod of absorption?
>>
>>55096828
That's a definite. But I'll do it randomly. Most likely there days in the fae won't make a difference.
>>
>>55096814
Maybe he uses one of those French fencing swords and is all flamboyant? I kinda like that, thanks
>>
>>55096635
There is literally a magic item for specifically this thing.
I think it's called an Efficient Quiver or something?
>>
>>55096762
What is that show called?
I keep meaning to watch it but I forget the title every time I go to look for it. I'm gonna write it down this time for sure.
>>
>>55092031
So much in storm kings is sorta weak. Like the motivation for travelling a long ass way from Nightstone is "oh please deliver a letter for me." My group has been playing through and we just have had to rewrite so much to make it make sense. Sorta regret doing the module.
>>
>>55096550
it's a book of dungeons
>>
>>55096893
The Hero Yoshihiko and the demon king's castle
>>
>>55096762
Have fae trying to trick them into debts and obligations is a pretty obvious one yet if done well players can easily fall for it. They've already proven they're stupid enough to accept gifts there so try and trick them into accidentally going into debt with someone, remember that fae aren't humans and tend to react badly to being insulted or otherwise wronged, and their concept of an insult might be different than the players. if you want to really fuck with them set them up with a situation where accepting the gift would put them in debt and refusing to accept it politely enough insults the fae. Throw some red herrings in there too with fae that are legitimately friendly and will try to help and what they ask in payment is extremely benign stuff like being told a story from that persons past or for them to model for a sketch or whatever.

Have some fucky terrain too like a distantly visible location that you only approach if you walk AWAY from it and so on, for flavor try subtle things that exist purely to confuse them like water flowing uphill into a spring. Try and keep your players off balance and never quite sure what's going to happen next, flip really mundane things in some areas so suddenly that fighters plate armor seems to weigh nothing but that tiny bag of gems someone has on them suddenly feels like a 20lb lead weight
>>
Illusionist wizard or illusion-focused lore bard?
>>
>>55096560
She actually had one previously but lost it. Our party set up base in a town that had poor relations with Drow (they're close to an Underdark entrance point). Rumor started going around that she a Drow and a group of townsfolk, guards and such lured my character away from the party (we'd split up often in town) and ambushed her. She had all her stuff taken from her and was held captive. She managed to escape but was unable to retrieve her belongings, met back up with the party and we split before anyone knew she was missing.
>>
>>55096957
Well shit, maybe take magic initiat, alterself is only first level
>>
>>55092836
I like the 5e art but it's very varied in quality. Like yeah the hobgoblins are cool and tons of the monsters are sick. But goblins look gross and nobody gets halflings or gnomes properly.
>>
>>55096901
Oh God I know. I just started my group from Bryn Shander, but the quests from there are still kind of boring.
They also give like so little giant lore as well it's pitiable. I've just added a crap ton of my own stuff and added lore from things like the giantcraft book (which they should have copied and pasted into an appendix of SKT).
>>
>>55096762
>>55096933
Oh additionally you said they killed a hag? Hags like to form covens, write in the other two members of the coven being rightfully pissed off and out for revenge and they're constantly calling in favors to have locals fuck with the party since hags like to collect debts and without a full coven they're probably smart enough to know trying to get revenge personally wouldn't end well. Hell the hags could contact them and demand some kind of service or payment in exchange for them dropping the constant low level harassment campaign they're carrying out on them.

Fae stuff can be all kinds of fun when you get creative with it honestly.
>>
>>55097108
>>55096933
Thanks, this is helpful
>>
>>55096977
>goblins look gross
Isn't that the point?

Admittedly the halfling and gnome art is a nightmare though, they're all fucked up.
>>
>>55096976
I'm having her seek out a pact. I think it makes for a more interesting character/story decision. Plus my DM will let me have the Mask of Many Faces invocation at level 1.
>>
>>55093215

You seem oddly unfamiliar with the word 'common.'
>>
>>55097162
There's so many conflicting styles with the gnome/halflings. Halflings look like miniature people, only with the pointed ears and those feet... But the Gnomes also have pointed ears, and are supposedly around the same size... And the artists like to depict them as deformed shorties at best.
>>
Anyone help me stat a race for my homebrew setting?

They're a sort of construct like creature, their consciousness is stored within a mask they wear.
>>
>>55097234
Any other defining features?
>>
>>55097214
Agreed.
Overall I generally don't like Pathfinder much, but at least their Gnomes were an attempt at something interesting. As it is in 5e, Halflings and Gnomes are only marginally different. They tend to blur together a lot.
>>
>>55097246

They're based of Tarot cards and they're naturally magically inclined.
>>
>>55097234
You could probably just use the UA Eberron Warforged as a starting point. They're gimmicky but not OP so it's not a bad way to start.
>>
>>55097275

My only issue with that is that Warforged aren't really magically inclined, they're meant for physical labor.

Also the UA left a lot to be desired, understandable given it was the first UA but still.
>>
Why would you fire your old actor, and kill him after you've replaced him?
>>
>>55097307

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>55096855
Pact keeper.
>>
>>55097299
I dunno, it's not hard to make them magically inclined.

Ability Scores: Int and Con +1
Size: Medium
Speed: 30ft
Magical Nature: 1st level spell 1/long rest, 1 cantrip.
Living Construct: As the Warforged
Languages: Common and 1 other.

That seems fairly easy to me, honestly.
>>
>>55097314
Why would you blow up your own golem?
>>
Help me come up with a way to be a tanky abjuration wizard.
>>
>>55097208
>When you cast this spell, you inscribe a glyph that harms other creatures, either upon a surface (such as a table or a section of floor or wall) or within an object that can be closed (such as a book, a scroll, or a Treasure chest) to conceal the glyph

It specifically states that if you inscribe it on an object, it must be something that can be closed to conceal the glyph. This is not applicable if you put the glyph on a surface, but when they talk about surfaces they talk about broad flat expanses - not something like a dart.
>>
>>55096318
>dan dwiki
You should just kill yourself for even considering something from that godawful shithole
>>
>>55097323

Races should have +2 +1

Aldo seems kinda... weak
>>
>>55097234
Give them the rules of the aetherborn from the planeshift rules, and just refluff them.
>>
>>55096550
>How dungeoncrawly are they?
They're literally all dungeons
>>
>>55097383

Sounds interesting, link?
>>
>>55096803
>mages are gandalf
Gandalf was a fighter with Magic Initiate
>>
>>55096882
Quiver of Ehlonna
>>
Hey /tg/, I'm a relatively new player that is going to be playing in a pretty large group (8 people including me) and have been told by my DM that he wants a conflicting party dynamic. We've got a couple of magic users and, thus, I want to make a character who abhors and specializes in messing with magic users.

What class/build should I be going? Are there any races, backgrounds, etc that would excel in achieving this role mechanically or flavor wise? I don't want him to be charismatic or a face (is that the term?) so I'd prefer minimal social skills, but knowledges of pertinent information would be nice. Sorry for the long post.
>>
>>55097423
Dammit anon, I literally just typed "5e planeshift aetherborn" into google.

https://media.wizards.com/2017/downloads/magic/Plane-Shift_Kaladesh.pdf
>>
Sell me on the cleric class. What are this guy's strengths and weaknesses?
>>
>>55097451
Tempted to say half orc paladin of the ancients with mage slayer feat.

I would be tempted to say also orcish aggression from race feats, for the sheer sake of constantly bum rushing mages, but you're going to need your stat advances. (Plus sentinel is probably better).

If it's a higher level game, barbarogue can be hilarious because you can get some crazy mobility, half damage to anything except psychic, and have evasion and what not to help you avoid taking those hits - it also gives you more freedom with feats. If you want to be SUPER dickish - eleven bear totem barbarian / assassin rogue with elven accuracy feat and expertise in stealth and athletics.
>>
>Tiefling bard goes to a brothel
>He gets run out because girls don't want to fuck a demon
>Player gets mad
>>
>>55097478
>strengths
all
>weaknesses
none except sinful temptations
>>
>>55097451
Background: haunted one from UA gothic heroes. Have your trauma be related to magic users.
>>
>>55097506
What kind of low-tier hookers wouldn't sleep with a demon.
>>
>>55097381
Living Construct is INCREDIBLY powerful. It has a whole menu of immunities and resistances. They've got lesser stat boosts for a reason.
>>
>>55097347
Be an abjuration Wizard.
Cast Abjuration spells.
Also, cast False Life.

That's really all you need.
>>
>>55094646
I am female so most of my characters tend to be female. I've played a couple male characters before though. The guys at the table seem to play almost exclusively men though.
>>
How do you handle the party being split up dms? I'm asking more in terms of meta knowledge given. Like for example if one player goes off on his own and ends up getting kidnapped. Do you let all the players know or do you attempt to keep it hidden?
I'm inclined to pull the player aside when they go off on their own to play out what happens solo, but I feel like this slows the game down and bores the other players. Similarly the other players won't be allowed back until the party finds his character.
>>
>>55097567
I know the question was for males, I just wanted to comment that I've played opposite gender characters before and it's really no big deal.
>>
Looking to build a boss that's two brothers who are simply really good tacticians. No magic. What abilities should I give them? Anything you'd throw in for an interesting fight?
>>
>>55097557
I just realized false life and the ward stack bc the ward isn't temp HP.
Also, would it be worth to take tough?
And for when there's no reason to cast spells, perhaps PAM for whacking people with a staff?

Seems like variant human I could get away with it? Or any other feat would be more worth it?
>>
>>55097584
Give the some abilities similar to the Battlemaster Fighter? Like allow them to forgo an attack to allow the other to attack instead. Maybe something like pack tactics so if they're fighting close to eachother they get advantage on attack rolls.
>>
I've never played a Caster before, trying to build one now and honestly I have no clue how to play one in combat. Tips, tricks, spell suggestions, class suggestions? I'm really lost, only ever played a Rogue and Fighter before this.
>>
>>55097589
>And for when there's no reason to cast spells
Literally when would there possibly be no reason to cast spells
>>
File: 1497894685475.jpg (4KB, 146x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497894685475.jpg
4KB, 146x200px
>>55097506
>Demon
>"Modern" D&D Tieflings are technically devilspawn because of the Asmodeus curse
>>
>>55097640
What kind of caster?
Sorcerer - just blow stuff up and be blasty
Warlock - become the eldritch blast turret
Cleric - it depends
Bard - be supportive with buffs shit
Wizard - control the battlefield, google the guide to being a god wizard or something like that.
>>
>>55097545

All the races got lesser stay boosts. Wasnt this back when your class also gave a +1?

Also living construct just makes yoh immune yo disease.

I gave never once seen diseases used, so it's basically just flavor.
>>
>>55097584
Check out the "Master of Tactics" ability of the mastermind rogue from SCAG
>>
>>55097649
If you're out of spellslots?
But then again, I guess booming blade/gfb would be of better use instead of using your bonus action to make attacks with the other end of the polearm. Lord knows you wouldn't want to waste your reaction hitting someone that comes near you.
>>
>>55097682
Anon I know this might be news but you can cast stuff like Fire Bolt all day
>>
>>55097665
I'm not sure. I've never played a caster, neither has anyone in my party (well not a full caster at least) and I really have no clue what to do. I'm leaning towards a Sorcerer or Wizard but really I just am sort of lost.
>>
>>55097694
I know that, but there's also situations where you get into melee.
>>
>>55097658
>Implying a commoner knows the different between a devil and a demon
>>
>>55097584
You should give them a solid cadre of elite troops, make them a Battlemaster Fighter and a Thief Rogue with a variety of useful weapons and tricks, and have them use ambush tactics.

Have them research the party in advance--have them ask after them at places they've been. Set them up over a period of time and pay attention to how much information the players let slip. If they know who is a spellcaster, healer, or specialist archer? They die first, preferably with an attack that disables their ability to cast spells.

Most spells require you to speak. Almost all require you to be able to see a target--a thick, oily smoke will do a real job if you can pin them down in it by surprise. Another trick for your Thief Rogue especially, is to throw choking dust with Fast Hands in melee, which is very useful if he can get in melee range with a spellcaster.

Another good idea is the classic trap--if the two are smart, they'll send some of their troops to harass the party with skirmishers while falling back, to lead them into a position where they're at a disadvantage. If they're in, say, a small hamlet square with tight buildings, surrounded by a wooden palisade, the simple option is to lead them in there and try to close the gates with the expectation that the players, hot on their heels, will stop them from doing so or bust through after they have.

Then you lay choking smoke, surround them with snipers using crossbows (or firearms if the setting has them) in good cover positions--disciplined ones, holding ready actions to precisely strike anyone who is visible. If they clear the smoke for a round with a spell or item, the wizard takes 8 to 12 shots instantly and will almost certainly be fucked, same for runners.

The other thing is that the skirmishers--who would be fighter/rogues of a lower level--will be lurking in the smoke, using disciplined formations to corner people, cut them off and then gang-shank them to death, led by our Rogue brother.

That's phase 1.
>>
>>55094646
Nope, narcissism and pride are a hell of a drug
>>
>>55097726
Plebians, the lot of them. I bet they don't even know about the elemental planes, or the underdark.
>>
>>55095960
Was it tight?
>>
>>55097584
>>55097738
Phase 2 is close-quarters cavalry, after a few rounds when the smoke starts to burn down.

The Fighter brother, who would be using his command abilities while serving as a sniper during phase one--which, by the by, he can use to help the skirmishers too--would then drop down the back of one of the buildings and mount up, grab his lance and shout for his riders. The Skirmishers will retreat, risking opportunity attacks if they must, and the players will be left alone in the smoke and haze for a full round. By this point it's already too late--the riders run up the alleyways and surround them on the sides, stopping up short and pinning them in with a lance wall and hooves. Then, from the gate--probably by the gate they entered from--the cavalry will wheel around the buildings and charge the pinned group, running people over and breaking clear through.

If anyone stands up, the snipers will take their shots now, having switched to a new set of readied actions when the cavalry call went up--half are set to snipe anyone who moves first, and half are set to snipe anyone who tries to cast a spell.

After that, the skirmishers will take shots from further away, using barrel or crate cover. Then the cavalry will wheel around and come again. The cavalry who held the sides will be disciplined enough to hold their positions, but if anyone moves to engage them in melee, they'll surround and spear/stomp them to death.

That's phase 2.
>>
File: Dale.jpg (25KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
25KB, 307x352px
>>55095095
>All of it utterly meaningless in the face of the only question that matters.
>How much damage can the character do?

Nigger are you fucking serious?
>>
>>55095095
>All of it utterly meaningless in the face of the only question that matters.
Did you have fun?
>>
>>55095960
That's kind of hot?
>>
>>55097821
>>55097738
>>55097584

The last step is the retreat. If the battle turns against them, they'll go to plan B. A third call--either one of the brothers or a lesser-ranked commander--will signal the snipers to re-target whichever enemy looks weak to take them down and slow the group. Any remaining riders will form up, pick up any skirmishers that are out-of-position if they can, and then ride to the gate opposite the one the party came in from. The Snipers will hurl large barrels of caltrops from the rooftops after their own troops are clear, then leap from the rooftops over the external wall on ropes, jumping on their own hidden mounts or being picked up by riders to escape.

The party, likely trying to help their wounded and dying rather than give chase, will be slowed down. From the edges of the hamlet they see light--the wall has been lit up. It was coated in oil, as were the backs of the buildings, when the skirmishers were originally sent in to lure the party. The gate behind them is suddenly blocked when two carts, quickly going up in flames, are shoved in from behind buildings by some riders who were held in reserve. The only place not on fire is the gate they came in from.

Worse, the snipers seem to have left something behind--either barrels of gunpowder if the setting has that technology, or barrels of alchemist's fire if not, with one in a covered position near each sniper (To drop on people if they're attacked, if Alchemist's fire) with more in the buildings. Skirmishers and riders will have set fuses on these either way on the way out, so this candle is going to go up.

As the last of the riders retreat through the latter half of the hamlet, they'll dump literal buckets of caltrops behind them as well, to ensure the party will have a hard time going anywhere.
If you think that's not nasty enough, feel free to poison literally all of the caltrops with some mild/cheap poison so they do a bit of poison damage too.)
>>
I'm having trouble finding it in the PDF.
What are all the uses for arcana checks?
Are they used for using spell scrolls?
>>
>>55097952
Understanding and identifying magic
>>
>>55097963
Sorry, I might have been unclear.
I meant are there any specific rules for when to use them? Like using a spell scroll, for instance.
I know you use them for like "roll to see if you know this magic thing."
Sorry if I'm still being unclear.
>>
>>55097738
>>55097584
>>55097821
>>55097924
Sorry, I should clarify--not the gate the party game in from.
The only gate not on fire is the one the ENEMY was using, and is retreating to, but the whole area leading up to it is covered now in caltrops. Presumably poisoned caltrops.

If your party is the type that cleverly solves problems and this isn't enough, have the skirmishers riding buddy sit backward in the saddle and fire at the party, with riders that lack that capability cutting prepared ropes or similar. Likewise, the forest trails are unlikely to be straight or provide clear lines of sight, so the enemy could weave around or leap prepared pits or snares without the party necessarily seeing them do it--another easy way for the party to get slowed down if they're chasing them still. I recommend that if they don't give direct chase, you give this one to them for free afterward, just telling them for brevity that they find a bunch of simple but brutal traps like punji foot traps, branches set to spring out with sharpened stakes attached, and pit traps with dangerous serpents or similar left in the bottom left behind them.

Oh, one more thing--If all this isn't enough, don't be afraid to give them consumable magic items. You'd be surprised how great it can be to have, say, a wand of fireballs as a Martial--and that's just a good tactic if you're not a spellcaster. Don't be afraid to let them use the fantasy world to it's fullest with exotic poisons or similar to make literally any part of this set-up even more nasty as needed, too.

Have fun.
>>
>>55097994
Counterspell and Spell Scrolls both use Arcana checks under certain conditions. The spell scroll rule is under spell scrolls in the DMG, and the Counterspell rule is in the spell description in the PHB.
>>
>>55097738
>>55097821
>>55097924
>>55098002
Hey man, that was great. Thanks a ton. I don't think I'll have to do any of the extra nasty tactics, but I'm sure the party will love this.
>>
>>55097589
If you are worried about being in a position where you don't want to be casting spells, you should CAST MORE SPELLS.
It's literally what you do.

All this said, you shouldn't be trying to be tanky. The best part of being an Abjurer is that the Ward is NOT temporary HP, because damage that doesn't get through your Ward won't disrupt spellcasting. False Life is just a little extra to make you last longer, the Ward (and the Shield spell) is still your #2 defense.

Your #1 defense is staying the hell out of melee range whenever possible, because if you want to be a gish, play an Eldritch Knight Fighter.

Other than that, you can always Polymorph into something that fights well. I don't recall if Polymorph lets you take on any form in this edition--Golems are always a favorite since they're tanky to a fault. Tanky is best for Polymorph since, iirc, you use your Con stat for concentration checks to maintain the Polymorph spell itself?

I'd actually say "Just summon something" instead. You can summon something and use a solid Abjuration spell to protect THAT instead of yourself, even using your ability to cover with the allies with your ward to help it.

You're a Wizard, not a Fighter, so you should be smart enough IC to never take the direct risk of getting punched in the face at all, if you can help it--but also be prepared for it, if you have no other option. Spells to conjure items like Fabricate or similar can also be used in some amusing ways. For example, if you can't use magic for some reason anyway, using a quick spell to turn a hunk of iron you were wearing on your back under your backpack (just in case someone tried to stab you) into a Breastplate is really convenient.
>>
>>55098054
Thanks senpai, I was stupidly looking for the spell scroll rules in PHB.
>>
>>55096901
The secret to making SKT work is to simply run LMoP instead of the first act.
>>
How do I make random events that aren't "You get ambushed" or "some assholes wanna talk to you and sell shit"?
>>
>>55098219

https://youtu.be/ba1_oCcoSd0
>>
>>55098219
Wounded/exhausted travelers that need help
Marching soldiers that decide that your food or ammunition would be better off with them
A commoner desperately approaches you for help rescuing their friends/family from bandits/wild animals

Or just spook the shit out of them by having a dragon fly overhead in the direction of the nearest mountains
>>
>>55098054
The rule to remember is that "fighting with honor" is ALWAYS a shitty tactic, especially if the dude you are fighting has literal magic powers.
You want your tactical duo to fight smart, and retreat to fight another day.

Good luck.
>>
>>55098263
Pretty sure you meant to respond to >>55098142
>>
>>55096901
Chapter 3 is pretty garbage too.
>>
New thread:
>>55098330
>>55098330
>>55098330
>>
>>55098219
Come up with different random encounters

>A bunch of people drinking and partying, celebrating that their friend is getting married and they're taking him to some nearby city to finish the marriage. They invite the party to join in
>As you're walking along, a very young kobold wearing an old carpet as a cape and a wooden stick at his side as a sword jumps out of the bush demanding 5 silver to use his road
>A heavily wounded squire and an unconscious but stable knight are riding down the road on a single horse, they warn the party that a number of trolls were further down
>[Race that speaks a language that the PC's don't speak] is walking down the path, he waves the party down and tries to ask for directions to a nearby town, but none of you speak his language.
>Ranger traveling down the road, mentions safe camping spots and tavern to stay in if they say his name. All the advice is good, but when they reach the tavern the owner says that the ranger was his old friend, who died 10 years ago.
>Pixies fly around pulling pranks on the party, untying shoes, messing with the bard's tuning on his instruments, undoing straps on the fighter's weapons so they all fall off him, etc. If the party don't act too hostile to it one of them shows up and offers a feast for them.
>>
>>55098281
Yep
>>
>>55096901
>>55092031
Out of the Abyss seems to have that issue too. I played it recently and there didn't seem to be much of a motivation for the characters do actually do anything since whenever they got to a city it was just 'oh no demons better run away'.
>>
>>55094646
Bout 50/50 here
>>
>>55097570
complicates things a lot desu
>>
>>55097570
Solo works if the other players can step away for a smoke or snack break. Otherwise, let them hear what happens but make it clear that their characters don't know
>>
>>55097807
Legitimately, I never had PIV sex with her. Oral and digital only. I don't honestly think I *could* have fit, and that's not a brag or anything like that - it just didn't feel like there was much space or give. That being said, I don't necessarily know how "worked up" she was; she's more of a lesbian and situations just arose because she wanted to play around with my girlfriend of the time and that turned into threesomes.
>>
>>55094765
> roll high on initiative
see? fighter is still relying on luck. Diviner can force your intiative roll and then your saving throw.

Also only 3.5 grognard or retard do PvP in 5e.
>>
>>55095095
What stopping the Wizard to create 5 simulacrum of the said fighter? Now the Wizard can kill the fighter 5 time over.
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.