[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 31

File: 8b0614b17fa384f6ad6c83245bd17952.jpg (200KB, 945x1240px) Image search: [Google]
8b0614b17fa384f6ad6c83245bd17952.jpg
200KB, 945x1240px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

When was the last time you had a beach episode? What was it like?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54978973
>>
Help me, /pfg/, you're my only hope

I'm designing a wizard's tower style dungeon and I need your help
>Floor 1: main door traps everyone inside. Massive room in the middle contains clockwork dragon. Escape through sewer grates or die. Other parts of the floor contain simple traps
>Basement: Filled with undead. Past adventurers that couldn't cut it
>Floor 2: The workshop. Constructs and traps
>Floor 3:???
>Floor 4: Arcane-magnetic heart of the tower. A troglodyte society has grown around it, trapped in the tower (yes, I stole this)
>Floor 5: A Dread Wight (wizard's former apprentice) is kept from gowing lower by a magic field. He's willing to work with the party (offering a shortcut) if they'll disable it so he can be free
>Floor 6:???
Floor 7: Surprise! It's a Lich. But he's grateful. Thinks they're just here to wake him up. Shuts them down if they try to attack and flies off on the clockwork dragon
The party is level 4 so there's no way they could take on the Lich or Clockwork Dragon

What should I put on those two levels? I am out of ideas. Also accepting general advice and critiques
>>
>>55000202
It was basically the last time for happy fun times before heavy shit started happening.
>>
>>54999782
Anyone?
>>
>>55000224
Library and observatory. It's a wizards tower. Duh.

Mimic may or may not be included.
>>
>>55000290
Bonus points if in the library the books start attacking.
>>
>>55000224
That's a really long dungeon for level 4. Make Floor 3 a relatively safe area. Kitchen and sleeping quarters or something
>>
>>55000326
>>55000290
Will do

>>55000364
Noted. I expect it to be several sessions
>>
Does making a Behemoth Golem require both the behemoth golem manual AND the history check? Or is it one or the other?
>>
File: ive been waiting for this.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
ive been waiting for this.png
134KB, 525x353px
>>55000202
Oh hey, a new roll20 game just got posted. Might be a bamboozle, but let's check it out.

Okay, okay, 30 pb Gestalt level 7 start. Definitely prime bamboozle material-

>Commonplace Guns.
>Common
>Place
>G U N S

Oh god, please don't be a boozle.
>>
>>55000202
The perfect body type doesn't exi-
>>
>>55000276
Battle Cry is one
>>
>>55001384
Do people like guns so much? For what it's worth, Mint Rebels uses these gun rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1xywEW58IoLX1JjblZSSWJ0NmM/view
>>
File: NoRobots-300x277.jpg (27KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
NoRobots-300x277.jpg
27KB, 300x277px
>>55000202
My group has been together for a few years, but I'll be GMing Pathfinder for the first time soon. I have an idea for a campaign, but am hitting a few hiccups with my plans.
Has anyone run a campaign in the River Kingdoms? I want to run one where my party is basically freelancers trying to make a profit by working for whomever they choose. A little bit of sandboxing at the beginning followed by intrigue and subterfuge once they get a reputation.
If anyone has, how did it go?
Also, on a bit of a tangent, would Numeria work as a barbarian land with rare materials, but without the robots? Has anyone done this in their campaign? I really don't want the fucking robots.
>>
>>54995705

I will, but I'll be keeping an eye on such concepts; if you can make it work, though, and everything else fits well, it'll definitely be a contender.

>>55001384

I'm trying my hardest not to be!
>>
>>55000276
More:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/story-feats/stronghold-story/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/local-feats/berserker-s-cry-local/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/laurel-of-command/
>>
>>55001759
>>55001827
Hm alright thanks.

I'm trying to make a Pit Fighter build involving Awe Inspired Smash for the purpose of dumping Cha and being less MAD, so I was hoping for a cheap Cha-less bonus. Still, the two Cries seem easy enough for another party member to get.
>>
So why do so many people on /tg/ give Pathfinder so much shit? I love playing it, what kind of campaigns is it worse at than something like 5E?
>>
Book 1 for Ruins of Azlant is available, and seems to have been available for a few days now.

Where my leak at?
>>
>>55001384
>no set fucking schedule
>I.Drive
>>
>>55001811
I want to apply, but I dunno what to play! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>>55002727
Make a celebrity stereotype.
>>
>>55000202
>swimsuit
>stockings
...why?
>>
The guy who was planning to GM a lewdgame without any real Pathfinder experience here.
Are there any massive problems in planning on allowing PoW, SoP, N. Jolly material, feat taxes and a heavily policed Bloodforge (for flavor), together with non-core material being allowed by default?
I do know that the less, the easier for me, but the main reason I'm even braving Pathfinder is that I want to see what this thread can do with their character concepts, which by definition becomes easier when there's more to work with.
I'm planning on selecting apps not by competitive viability but by how much the concept sticks in my mind (as well as setting suitability, roleplaying potential and of course whether or not the player is acting like an illiterate douchenozzle), and I'm entirely fine with swallowing multiple books to learn the rules, but if I'm doing something blitheringly stupid, please tell me so.
From what people told me and from my own experiences building test characters, level 5 is the sweet spot between the concept-killing restrictions of earlier levels and the balance problems of higher ones, but then again I'd like to run it through here one more time.

After a bit of thinking time, I'm planning on doing a sensible lewdgame that just happens to take place under circumstances that this thread would consider sexual or fetishy - it's Golarion, not the World of Trying On Dresses While Playing Grab-Ass, and the most important things are roleplaying and internal/setting consistency.
I still have plenty of ideas, though.
>>
>>55003018
>it's Golarion, not the World of Trying On Dresses While Playing Grab-Ass, and the most important things are roleplaying and internal/setting consistency.

What part of Golarion are you planning to base the campaign in? Any hints as to the plot?
>>
>>55003032
I'm still working on the fine details, but in short it's probably going to be set in Kaer Maga and have a mix of infiltration, investigation and combat, in that order.
I'm a stickler for fluff and setting details, and generally don't see the point of combat for the sake of combat, so most of that is going to be avoidable and optional, but I'll endeavor to give combat-focused characters (or even the whole group if for some reason they end up combat-focused) their time in the spotlight.
>>
>>55003018
PoW should be all-or-nothing imho. Either have all martials be PoW martials or ban PoW.
>>
>>55003085
Have you read City of Strangers? I urge you to read the whole thing. It's one of Paizo's best sourcebooks bar none.
>>
>>55003085
>investigation
>infiltration

Shit intrigue game spotted
>>
>>55003085
>Kaer Maga
>Investigation
>Infiltration
>>
>>55003471
>>55003419
Fuck off, Kawase
>>
>>55003483
Nani? I'm simply of the mind that "investigation" games are incredibly boring, and Kaer Maga is written in such a way that, while flavorful, it's campaign poison because it's so easy to just become "yet another city."
>>
>>55003419
Fuck off Startoad
>>
>>55003085
Aren't you that guy that ruined HV?
>>
>>55003483
>Kawase disliking Intrigue
That's Startoad you stupid nigger
>>
What kind of backstories are ideal for master schemer characters?
>>
>>55003660
Nice try, Kawase
>>
>>55003681
Petty nobility, so they have a nominal claim to superiority but a reality of insignificance for them to chafe under. Bonus points if they want to fuck a girl way above their paygrade.
>>
File: 1503391025447.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503391025447.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>55003687
>Startoad using someone else as a boogeyman
>gets called out
>h-haha it's teh boogeyman!
:thumbs_up:

>>55003702
That sounds more like a bitch villain for the party to kill in their second session.

>>55003681
A CEO.
>>
>>55003715
>second session
You'd think so, but Chaos being the ladduh that it is, it'll take a lot longer. Like, a looot longer.
>>
>>55003018
the n.jolly material (and the DSP archetypes as well) make kineticists actually a good strong class able to keep up with the partial-casters and whatnot.

PoW completely obsoletes the OLD martials, which was basically a "well either we do this or they suck just as badly" affair. I mean you could either blow the core rogue out of the water or you could make a class that's just as fucking worthless.

However, unchained rogues, weapon/armor mastery tricks and modern archetypes can keep up without trouble.
>>
Is there any class that uses cards to do magic? That is also competent without hyper optimization?
>>
What's /pfg/'s thoughts on the Bullet Wizard archetype for Legendary Gunslinger?
>>
>>55004082
refluffed prepared caster.
>>
>>55003504
I can say that I'm not going to let it fall into that hole. I really like putting work into city settings, and while I do like the mood of the city (another reason I'd never let myself make it just another city), I actually chose it because of other reasons, for example geographical placement and major NPCs.
And to >>55003419 and >>55003471, I can say that I intentionally want to avoid intrigue because 3.PF social mechanics are a mess and long social games get to become a drawn-out mess without any real advancement.
There are plenty of things aside from intrigue that don't require combat, and I can guarantee that I won't be trying anything like "court intrigue" or "inspired by Game of Thrones".
I'm new to Pathfinder, but not to GMing, so I know exactly why people don't want an intrigue game. I've gone through "open-world" slogs before, and they often end up being aimless blocks of arguments, delays and lack of engagement, because the more a GM has to cover, the less work they can put into each thing. "Intrigue" games, too, are more or less stillborn in a system without a great social combat system.
And if it helps, I was planning on using Kaer Maga as more of a hub and less of a setting, because like people say, the "wicked hive of sin and villainy" isn't easy to do nor really all that original anymore.
>>
>>55004082
There's the Kami Medium, which uses Ofuda, and the Sutra Magic 3pp book.
>>
>>55004082
Cartomancer Witch?
>>
>>55000202
How would you stat guts?
>>
>>55004529
Guts - Rubbish, becomes Rotten Guts in 2d6 hours [worth 1 cp]
>>
File: IMG_4198.jpg (63KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4198.jpg
63KB, 800x450px
How do I Symbol of Peace in Pathfinder?
>>
>>55004948
Place a Dawnflower Cultist.
>>
>>55005000

You're silly, anon.
>>
So what are the currently recruiting bamboozles?
>>
>>55005091
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/86942
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/85418
>>
>>55005138
>We're down to two games
>One was just made today

THE END IS NIGH
>>
Whats the best character sheet manager? Is PCGen good?
>>
>>55005153
There is also that september game, godslayer.
>>
So I posted this on the previous one but basically right at the end so thought I post it again too see if I got any fresh advice. Though I appreciate what I got so far:

So I've been building a swashbuckler for my current game, where I will be the main frontline combatant (the other player taking care of the main skill monkey role).

I'm using the flying knife build using a large starknife (with effortless lace). I've taken Combat Reflexes, Weapon Focus, Starry Grace, Dynasty Founder (for story reasons) and I'm looking at where to go next.

Ricochet Toss is pretty much a definite as far as I can see. So I'll need Quick Draw as well.

Some others I'm thinking of taking are Signature Deed (Disrupting Counter or maybe Subtle Throw depending on what build path I take), Weapon Trick - One Handed (mainly just for stylish riposte).

I plan on having Fortuitous added to my starknife.

Plus planning to get a Swordmaster's Flair - Blue Scarf for reach.

So, so far so good. Building towards a lot of AoO damage in melee, and still able to throw.

My question is where to go next. Is it worth the feat tree too go Startoss when some (maybe most) encounters could be against a single opponent. To get Quick Draw quickly should I go Far Strike Monk? Or pursue Fighter in some regard? I've also been tempted by the potential of Martial Flexibility and the Devoted Muse prestige class.

Basically after 5th level I am just lost where to go.
>>
>>55005185
If your fine with using bluestacks or android phone I am like pathbuilder so far.
>>
File: sudden realization.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sudden realization.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>55005153
This is the result of our actions, many months ago. /pfg/ has brought it's destruction upon itself! Repent!
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4199.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>55005000
But what sort of build? 3pp is allowed.
>>
>Delve in paizoblog about Bloodrager, Paladin and Ranger caster levels
>Nobody finds it odd that Bloodrager is full CL
>Nobody asks why Paladin and Ranger shouldn't be also full CL
Fucking sheeple
>>
>>55004948
Aegis or Alchemist
>>
>>55000202
Why do all of these fucking threads have weeb shit on them all the time?
>>
>>55005967
Can Aegis get STRONG enough?
>>
>>55005992
It captures the true heart of Pathfinder
>>
>>55005138
>>55005153
>>55005446
>/x/ claims the eclipse didn't bring about the apocalypse
>/pfg/s memegames crash the following day
>>
>>55005992
one fag keeps doing it and everyone gave up trying to fight him
>>
>>55005992
Because the shitposters have won.
>>
>>55005992
Welcome to 4chan enjoy your stay
>>
So, how common were surnames among commoners by the 15th and 16th centuries in Europe?
>>
>>55006094
"the Smith"
"the Baker"
"the Woodwright"
>>
>>55006070
It's more than just one fag, there's a group of them who work together to pretend that the thread is legitimately active to try to con others into joining their thread. Look at the DHB cookies discussion at the beginning of the last thread for a prime example of this.
>>
>>55006152
Maybe you're the one fag samefagging?
>>
>>55006169
No I think they're busy right now trying to force their page 4 /sfg/ thread. Seriously, they are ridiculously coordinated and constantly call out how many IPs and posts they have when a competing thread is started. My best guess would be that it's some of our resident discord shitters like Kawase or Karvane using their fanboy clingers to pump up their moronic agenda.
>>
>>55006254
Maybe it's someone actually known for making jokes threads instead? Like Slow, I think.
>>
Other than Wizards, Arcanists and Maguses, what are some fun INT classes?
>>
>>55006152
Does it matter? So the OP is weebshit, what's the reason with complaining? Just talk.
>>
>>55006268
SwimmingEagle does shitpost threads sometimes, but his ego always leads to him bragging about it in discord and then posting it in the thread to get attention. This is not his handiwork.
>>
>>55006294
How would Karvane or Kawase be using fanboy clingers without using the discord tho
>>
>>55000976
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/book-golem-manual
With manual, just the skill check. Without manual, craft construct, several spells(including wish) and the skill check.
>>
>>55006320
They likely do (possibly through PMs or private channels), they just don't screencap their own brags about fucking with the thread and post them to get additional rises out of the thread.
>>
>>55005582
Exemplar brawler would be my take
>>
>>55006392
>these people must be the shitposters, despite me having zero proof or even plausible reason to believe they'd be involved
m8 this is conspiracy theory tier.
>>
>>55006272
Psychic
Alchemist
Witch
Sage Sorcerer
>>
>>55006272
>Occultist for that true magical knight feel, even though it's not really arcane
>The Int halfcaster vigilantes, though they kind of need Jolly content to be anything but terrible gimmicks
>Investigator for games that start at 5th
>>
File: 1501367605150.gif (2MB, 387x322px) Image search: [Google]
1501367605150.gif
2MB, 387x322px
>>55006524
>spoiler
>>
>>55006432
I never said it was fact, anon, just my best guess.
>>
File: 1485406298549.jpg (307KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485406298549.jpg
307KB, 800x600px
>>55006557
What if (and this is going to be mindblowing) it's just weebs making weeb OPs, because this is 4chan, a site made for and filled to the brim with weebs? Remember that weeb thread OPs predate Kawase and Karvane being in the discord (I don't know if they were lurking in the thread before this, mind you). It literally can't be them.
>>
File: Kokkuri PC's Make Cursed Items.png (225KB, 347x801px) Image search: [Google]
Kokkuri PC's Make Cursed Items.png
225KB, 347x801px
I don't think it's been very long, but it feels like it, so I might as well repost the Errata doc and ask for another round of if there's any more obscure errata that people want to go back and have undone. I'm about to go punch in the Scarred Witch-Doctor, so if people have some suggestions feel free to ctrl+F for it, THEN suggest things to add. I'm also down for formatting suggestions as I don't know how fond people are of having to cross-reference a document with one of the resource sites, even though errata will usually only change one part of something in an item, feat, or archetype, which makes putting the whole text in feel like a total waste of space.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B3zo86tuKJcdWIEV6MQAonq9U1Bio0FsMy1o8P0-nJU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Which class make more sense for a pirate: rogue or fighter?
>>
>>55006272
>Maguses
Magi
>>
>>55007026
That depends, what kind of pirate are we talking about here?
>>
>>55007048

River pirate.
>>
File: Quina_Quen_character.jpg (627KB, 994x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Quina_Quen_character.jpg
627KB, 994x1242px
is it possible to adapt an ungermaw to work like a Qu / FF9 blue mage?

Tl;dr limited spellcasting based off of things they eat. Fights with giant magical forks(tridents). Has strange magic but aside from that is semi-analogous to a 2h weapon user.
>>
>>55007171
No. FF style blue mages wouldn't really work well in actual tabletop game.
>>
>>55007058
Swashbuckler.
>>
>>55007423
Protag pls
>>
>>55007026
Slayer, Ranger, or Barbarian.

You need Survival, Perception, and Swim.
>>
>>55007026
Also check out archetypes for both
>>
>>55000202
The last time a character of mine was on a beach, he wound up assassinating a pirate captain and using a hat of disguise to take over his boat.

TIL @OP will always be a faggot.
>>
>People are falling for the IDrive Boozle

I thought yo uwere better than this, /pfg/.
>>
>>55008176

Clearly this disappointment is your fault for expecting things.

https://imgflip.com/i/1ujhvr
>>
>>55008176
/pfg/ was never better than this, it was always all thirst all the time.
>>
>>55008176
I knew what I was getting myself into when I apped.
>>
>>55008423
Go to bed, Succula, you're drunk!
>>
>>55008447
If it was Succ wouldn't it be that goddamn bird?

wait, succ hasn't apped with that goddamn bird.

Huh.
>>
>>55007696
Illl show you, Ill show you all! Ive recently discovered an item known as "the corset of delicate moves" deep in the archives of nephys which will allow me, for the low cost of my moveaction, to use my alright class abilities TWICE per round. There's not a single trick in your repitoire that can get past my CHARMED LIFE, so how can you possibly hope to get past two?

. . . 3 or 4 times per day.

. . . Also please stand next to me.
>>
>>55007171
>>55007288

Just make a wizard-ish class that has slots for spell-like abilities copied from monsters.
>>
>>55008534
There's a time and place for that stupid bird.
>>
>>55008664
That place is sea-based campaigns that also happen to be obvious bamboozles.
>>
>>55000568

Thats the godhome level from emerald spire right? Just gonna use it as is pretty much?
>>
What do you think when a player picks Vivisectionist?
>>
>>55001384

>liking guns
>liking gestalt
>liking 30pt buy

yuck, you belong here.
>>
>>55008715
I just want to be a god damn pirate. Is that too much to ask?
>>
What "professions" make sense for a Slayer?
>>
>>55008777
Then run a S&S game yourself, then you can play countless pirates
>>
>>55008745
Well its flavor text implies that it's meant for evil characters, but it has no alignment restriction, so I automatically think that the player just wants sneak attack

Sidenote: Vivisectionist stacks with Chirurgeon, and the combination makes for a great surgeon
>>
>>55008787
Soldier, hunter, any tribal gatherer or law enforcement profession depending on the background of the character or sailor, again depending on your background.
>>
>>55008787

Bounty Hunter.
>>
>>55008715
Speaking of obvious bamboozles, what ever happened to Blood Mountain? Is Rory still working on it? Does Rory even come here anymore?
>>
>>55008791
Once my schedule clears up a little more, I'll probably run it. However, it'll be a while before that happens.
>>
Fuck pirates. Lawless murderhobos with their "yar hurr durr, gib lutes, fug hoes :DDDDD" bullshit.

Now a explorers and merchants age of sail game? That's some good shit.
>>
File: 1445340754484.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445340754484.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>>55008934
>Now a explorers and merchants age of sail game? That's some good shit.

Please gib Age of Exploration campaign.
>>
>>55008945
Isn't that what Ruins of Azlant is all about?
>>
>>55008934
>Now a explorers and merchants age of sail game?
So piracy and murdohobing just with a little extra documentation and slightly less cursing?
>>
>>55008969
>le merchants are stealing from muh natives
Don't you have a statue to take down?
>>
>>55009004
No?
>>
>>55008968
Yes, that's exactly what Ruins of Azlant is all about, in fact the first book is out and nobody's leaked it!
>>
>>55009004
Ever heard of corsairs or privateers, who were effectively government sanctioned pirates?
>>
>>55009004
>>le merchants are stealing from muh natives
Are you implying they didn't?
>>55009038
Also this
>Don't you have a statue to take down?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55008969
I meant like Spice and Wolf on the seas, with some exploring new lands. less of privateers. Gotta make those fat stacks somehow.
>>
>>55009030
>>55008968
Ruins of Azlant is not only an Exploration game, it's a Colonization game; the AP starts with the party arriving as colonists, eager to settle down and make a life for themselves in this brave new land. Most of the conflict in the AP in fact stems from threats to the colony, and only by Book 4ish do you encounter something that threatens the rest of Golarion.

The campaign has potential for maximum comfy, maximum lewd, maximum memery and, most importantly, maximum fun!
>>
Which is the better option for being a crafting bitch: Wizard or Arcanist?
>>
>>55009088
So...you want a game about sitting around and talking, occasionally trading, and very VERY rarely having to fight.

In Pathfinder.
>>
>>55009116
Either are good, as the Arcanist is just a spontaneous Wizard anyway.
>>
>>55009030
>>55009113
Soooo, can it get leaked already then?
>>
>>55009088
Pirates do that shit too. You're just selling shit on the black market to avoid tariffs and taxes.
>>55009123
I don't understand people like that, such as >>55009113, either. That being said the overall structure is would pretty much be the same.
>go to X
>X has goods and monsters/hostile humanoids
>kill monsters/hostile humanoids take goods
>sail ship
>defend ship against sea monsters or pirates/navy
>sell goods to market, black or otherwise.
>>
>>55009030
It's in the trove, you dipshit.
>>
>>55009123
Maybe fight off pirates, or sea monsters, or other merchants trying to do in a business rival, or getting caught in between to warring countries, or even dealing with natives. Maybe a church official is corrupt and wants to screw you out of a promised deal. There's lots of options, mr. not-creative.
>>
>>55009178
Except as I explained >>55009169, you could still do all of that shit as pirates.
>>
>>55009171
Which trove? I'm looking and I can't see anything about Ruins of Azlant.
>>
>>55009200
My issue with pirates is the kinds of characters players always seem to play. The normal restraint to make a non-murderhobo is completely removed. It lowers the quality of the characters and the story just to get the memey "dood we're PIE RATS" aesthetic which wears off pretty early, and then you're left with a sub par cast and sub par story.
>>
>>55009216
The one at the top of the pirated materials, the 7chan trove.
Adventure Paths > PF121-126 Ruins of Azlant
I'm seeing both The Lost Outpost PDF and the Interactive Map.
>>
>>55009216
The first one using snip.li, just paste the url and it'll take you to the trove.
>>
>>55009241
Before we go further with this, would you mind telling me what you define as a "murderhobo"?
>>
>>55009148
Mmm. Would Wizard get me to golem crafting sooner?
>>
>>55008758
What's the best class for crafting magic items?
>>
File: 1430059083106.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1430059083106.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>55009266
>>55009216
>>55009171
>Skimming through Book 1
>Fairly standard "town under siege" adventure ending with an Azlanti Robot

>mfw all the artwork for the people

Why is everyone so... Handsome? The girls are lovely and the guys (a surprising number of them) are actually lookers.
>>
>>55009266
>>55009260
Ooooh, the 7chan one. I was looking at QANON's trove.
>>
anyone know if there's a difference in the watermarks paizo uses for their free pdfs vs their paid pdfs?
>>
>>55009366
Huh, interesting. For the first time since Rise of the Runelords, the "iconic" cast for Ruins Of Azlant are Fighter, Rogue, Cleric, and Wizard.
>>
File: Anya Sandstrider.png (201KB, 442x648px) Image search: [Google]
Anya Sandstrider.png
201KB, 442x648px
>>55009439
>Anya has a crush
>She wants to "break him like a Stallion"

Anya.

Anya no.
>>
>>55009366
>spoiler
I skimmed it, it doesn't seem to be a robot just another Golem/Clockwork thing that's basically a golem.
>>
>>55009460
>Shoanti barbarian girl in a love triangle

PAIZO YES
>>
>tfw your crush hasn't replied to your pm
>>
>>55009328
People that try to solve every issue by killing and bashing their way to the loot, which for a lawless pirate who are often in search of treasure, it's basically their MO. Even worse is the expectations that there are no moral or ethical qualms they have, or consequences for their actions. "It's all just adventuring, bro."
>>
File: Eamon Caranth.png (231KB, 391x419px) Image search: [Google]
Eamon Caranth.png
231KB, 391x419px
>>55009460
Hey, what's this? A Cleric of Erastil?

And you guys bitched and moaned we'd never see another one of them around here. He's also described as pleasant and gay, and longing to meet a man he can settle down with and adopt children.
>>
>>55009548
>>55009548
>People that try to solve every issue by killing and bashing their way to the loot
Newsflash. This is how Pathfinder works 99.9% of the anyway. It's not like Pirates don't need crews or places to actually sell their shit.
>Even worse is the expectations that there are no moral or ethical qualms they have
Not necessarily, everyone has a limit and it's not like every game needs to be "philosopy and debate club".
>or consequences
This is really wrong? Do rival pirates, navies, curses from pissed off native gods, destroyed ships and sunken loot not count as consequences?
>>
>>55009583
>And you guys bitched and moaned we'd never see another one of them around here
But, while never seen, in the first book of Ironfang Invasion there's a cleric of Erastil mentioned who, surprisingly, isn't just a corpse you find nailed to a tree.
>>
>>55009605
And it's not like Pirate stories don't deal with shit like loyalty and betrayal, leadership, corruption(since your often selling shit to officials and the like trying to get shit on the DL), economics, etc.
>>
>>55009460
>>55009583
I'm reading through this as well and I'm really liking the collection of NPCs they've lined up for us. Everyone feels like they have a role to play in the campaign, and could (and should) develop as people as the campaign advances.

It's the first AP since Iron Gods I could say I really want to play, I didn't expect Paizo to make an AP this good.
>>
>>55009605
>>55009654
Look, it's just my opinion. I don't like pirates, and probably won't ever. They feel memey, and players use their aesthetic as a crutch, similar to steampunk. I like mercantilism focused games because they flesh out the world for me. You're free to like your pirates, but I can't get ever excited about a pirate game, and was voicing my opinion on the matter.
>>
>>55009113
>shitass lewd and comfy memes
Sounds pretty awful tbqh
>>
>>55009778
Lewd is worse than comfy, imho.
>>
File: Erastil cleric.png (214KB, 391x572px) Image search: [Google]
Erastil cleric.png
214KB, 391x572px
>>55009583
Erastilian cleric?
>>
>>55009832
oh no
>>
>>55009882
He's a looker.
>>
>>55009905
He's pretty cute.
>>
File: 1475631859248.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475631859248.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>55009915
I wish I could say the same about you!
>>
>>55009960
Awoo
>>
>>55009511
People get busy sometimes, Anon
>>
>>55001810
>Has anyone run a campaign in the River Kingdoms?
Sorta, Kingmaker takes place in a small part of the River Kingdoms. What you're going for sounds like it could be made to work there easily.

>How did it go?
It went great, but Kingmaker isn't that focused on the River Kingdoms so maybe it's not a fair comparison. If you're looking to run a sandbox game with some intrigue and exploration though, it's more to do with what YOU do than where you run it. Sure, places like Daggermark have loads of intrique potential and all that wilderness can be hiding interesting mysteries and discoveries, but absolutely key to running a sandbox game is planning. Maybe even more planning than a non-sandbox game, surprisingly. Know your plot. Know where your players will find it. Let your players roam where they please, but within a bounded area and expand those boundaries as they hit certain plot points.

>Numeria
Yeah, I think you could do that pretty easily.
>>
>>55009583
I want to marry a cute gay elf priest!
>>
>>55009583
You realize this guy and his husband will be ideal adventurer parents, right? Lawful Good, open-minded, and morally bound to adopt all those weirdo children from unloved races and crossbreeds. Like I can just picture this dude raising a pack of little Lawful good tieflings, aasimar, half-orcs and half-elves, the whole bunch.
>>
>>55010077
> Lawful Good
>Ideal for adventuring.
Nah, that's probably Chaotic Neutral or Neutral Evil.
>>
>>55009116
>>55009351
Bumping this again. Arcanist or Wizard? I wanna craft golems.
>>
>>55009984
Rory, shut up.
>>
>>55010077
Most of your adventures will be centered around the island and colony, so he can stay at home and protect the kids!

Can someone post the expedition leader? She's really cute!
>>
>>55010205
Rory, go to bed
>>
What type of knowledge rolls are applicable to recognize drow and specifically, to know about their weaknesses etc? Dungeoneering? History?
>>
>>55010298
Dungeoneering, I think.
>>
>>55010298
Local, just like with any other humanoid. History would tell you about their history, but not their biology and weaknesses, Local would (also) tell you about major figures in drow culture that are still alive (dead ones are History). Dungeoneering would probably tell you about where the live, how their cities are built, and what kind of traps you might expect from them- plus it would tell you about plenty of OTHER creatures living down below, like oozes and aberrations.
>>
>>55010298
Local
>>
>>55010317
>>55010349
>>55010351
So local is always wherever you are?
>>
I only saw the maps and player's guide in the trove. Is the DM's book for Ruins of Azlant anywhere?
>>
>>55010392
Yes and no, it's more like humanoids and cultures. Knowledge Antropology or something would be more apt.
>>
>>55010392
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/knowledge/

Knowledge Local covers: legends, personalities, inhabitants, laws, customs, traditions, humanoids

It doesn't actually cover PLACES, that's typically Geography, History, or Planes. Local tells you about people. It doesn't matter where the people are.

I recommend you check out what all the different Knowledge skills are for.
>>
>>55010392
Near, far, wherever you are.
>>
Ensoulment guest stars when?
>>
>>55010424
>>55010431
>>55010451
Always kinda figure dit was from where you come form.
>>
>>55010077
>>55009583
Man, now I want to make a gay character just so I can romance him!
>>
>-You will have 4 weapon sets available to swap between. Non-selected (but still equipped) Weapon sets will show up on your character model. and you will be able to draw them both in combat and on the inventory screen with an accompanying animation.

Concerning the Pathfinder CRPG coming out next year. Seems kinda neat.
>>
>>55010392
Local is a shit name. It's the creature knowledge for All Humanoids everywhere
>>
my d&d/shadowrun group picked up a new pathfinder-based game called starfinder out at gamescom last week

I gave away all of my d20s to other friends when we switched from d&d to shadowrun

is there a preferred/high quality brand of dice that you folks use, or should I just pick up more of the cheapest shit possible that isn't obviously unbalanced?

didn't see a gear/supply/etc thread or I'd have posted there
>>
>>55010895
No one here actually plays Pathfinder in person.
>>
>>55010895

Not especially. Dice are dice for the most part. You can get bigass bags of assorted dice for pretty cheap these days.
>>
>>55010546
aaaaa Jericho arc when??
>>
>>55010762
I want to make a gay character to romance you!
>>
>>55010908
I do, generally speaking our group just goes to our local game store and has bought a whole bunch of dice from there when we find a package or color we like. It also helps those who feel like certain die are being unbalanced when you can just throw one back into the bucket and fish out a new one.
>>
>>55010895
Cheap shit or use an app. Only buy dice if they're really special.
>>
>>55010959
>>55010911
>>55010908
fair enough, thanks

our group has a "no electronics during gamenight" rule to keep us focused, so an app is out
>>
>>55011005
>no electronics during gamenight

But how the fuck do you check rules and shit, you don't mean to tell me you actually bought books?
>>
>>55010895
Chessex dice are fine and come in a lot of neat colors. Game Science or other hard-edged dice are more accurate, but it's not supposed to be too noticeable in actual play.
>>
>>55011005
That's draconian, and it'll make looking up game information harder for the casters, but it probably helps focus people too. Interesting strategy.

In that case, yeah, just grab a little cheap tube of dice, the ones with one of each kind and two d10s for doing d100 % rolls, and you'll be set for life.
>>
>>55010546
Soon actually, probably next week.
>>
>>55011023
>>55011067
most of us have dead tree rulebooks and the skill/spell heavy character types prep and use cheatsheets to make things easier as well

the DM runs the session from their laptop; it's just a player ban - has helped involvement in the actual game significantly since it was introduced, so it's been a positive thing overall

>>55011042
>>55011067
will just pick up whatever is cheap on amazon then
>>
File: 1277712006254.jpg (71KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1277712006254.jpg
71KB, 600x750px
>>55009355

Artisan, and I've beaten you to it.
>>
Which options are the most powerful of the following:

Reduce the enemy's mental stat by 4 and remove access to bloodline/domain/phrenic pool and access to highest level spells from psychic/sorcerer/cleric or a player gaining temporary and always stacking 2 to any mental stat and access to three one use spell-like abilities from psychic, sorcerer or cleric (Max 6th level spell) or a +2 to CL on all spells if already able to cast spells.

Reduce an enemy's DR 15/Epic, Slashing and adamantine to DR 10/Adamantine and give it a negative level or for a player to gain DR 10/Epic and grant access to a single use instant cast Heal or Greater Restoration

Reduce all the enemy's physical stats by 2, remove Multiattack and Improved Natural Attack (for all of it's natural attacks) and give it a negative level or gain an always stacking 2 bonus to two physical stats and give access to a single use of Legendary Proportions or a maxed Deadly Juggernaut if already under a size altering effect.
>>
>>55003018
>>55003085
It's a couple hours late, but if you're still lurking GManon, I have a suggestion for you:

Don't worry about character creation rules.

Pick a starting level and give race restrictions, but other than that, don't commit to using any specific books, authors, or homebrews. Pick the players solely based on the strength of their character, and then work with the party to find a set of rules that you're comfortable with, that also allows them the freedom they desire.

That way, you're not excluding players who aren't up on all the 3pp tricks, and you don't have to learn several hundred pages of new materials just to pick your party.
>>
I'm trying to come up with a method of ability score generation with similar stats to 4d6 drop low, but that will always tank a stat. Any ideas?

My current plan is to replace each persons lowest roll with a 1d4+3

[spoiiler] My party (and honestly, me too) gets a little annoyed when the lower levels of the campaign are dominated by the one guy who rolled a superhuman without weaknesses. [/spoiler]
>>
File: CPEQTWd.jpg (61KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPEQTWd.jpg
61KB, 750x600px
>>55011443
>>
How do you break the crushing sensation that you're neither wanted or desired in the games you are in?
>>
>>55011506
By picking the prickliest person in your party and asking them to be honest!

They're likely too much of an asshole to lie.
>>
>>55011506
Nut up and leave.
>>
>>55011506
hahaha let me know when you find out hahaha I want the pain to stop
>>
>>55011506

Seconding this.
>>55011533
>Nut up and leave.
>>
>>55011506
Ask. Then roll well on the real life Sense Motive to see if they are lying through their teeth and finally accept that nobody ever wants you in the game, but keeps you around as a courtesy and as such you can either commit suicide or abuse this courtesy and remain in the game.
>>
>>55011206
Neat. Well, I hope your group continues to enjoy success.
>>
>>55011506
By giving the spot to me!
>>
>>55011506
>Watch some movies or anime, maybe some Youtube stuff.
>Eat food that I like, drink things that I like.
>Go out on a walk. Hell, start an exercise routine, even if it's just walking a few blocks every day.
>See a doctor and get medication to help bring my mood up
>All of the above
>>
>>55011485
>[spoiiler]
>ii
>>
>>55011506
Drink a whole bunch.
>>
>>55011506
I cant say I've been there. What makes you feel that way anon?
>>
>>55011485
Have you tried either Point-buy or pregen arrays? Perhaps maybe simply having everyone roll and then everyone gets to pick from the same pool?
>>
>>55011672
>everyone roll and then everyone gets to pick from the same pool?
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
>>
Whatever happened to the Skull and Shackles game?

I kinda wanted to apply...
>>
>>55011733
GM went silent and never ran it.

I'm guessing they either chickened out when they realized they actually had to run a game, or they got filled up on attention and decided they'd got bored of whoring in the thread.
>>
>>55011733
Babmoozle. Third identical bamboozle in a row. /pfg/ magically keeps falling for them.
>>
>>55011533
>>55011547
>>55011569
You just want their spot, you greedy game vultures!
>>
File: puppycoin.gif (468KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
puppycoin.gif
468KB, 250x250px
>>55011825
Yes, that's why I said to give their spot to me.
>>
>>55011825
I don't even know what game he's referring to and I'm already in two games already, and I'm not particularity interested in picking up a third.
>>
>>55011536
We care about you, Sleep!
>>
>>55011825
>You just want their spot, you greedy game vultures!

Oh hell no. I was That Guy before, because I often would help people out of game. Best thing I did when I realized my position what to up and leave the game.

Of course, now I don't have a game to play in, but I'm also not That Guy any more.
>>
>>55011883
It's not me this time, I was suggesting a trip to the doctor
>>
>>55011883
I don't.
>>
What's the best familiar to turn into a mauler?
>>
You know what would be an intriguing party for a Ruins of Azlant campaign? A family. The PCs are meant to be colonists, and what better than two parents and their kids?
>>
>>55011946
yer mum
>>
>>55011974
Wouldn't that force some people to play Middle-Aged characters? Kinda limits the class selection a bit.
>>
>>55011974
You have to able to accommodate the diversity inherent to Pathfinder player characters.

It has to be a Brady Bunch-style family.
>>
>>55011506
When I feel like that I talk to the people in my group, maybe ask if there's anything they want me to be doing. Usually they just say I'm doing fine.
>>
>>55011982
Not if you just handwave it, and say the government found the fittest people available, so no aging penalties.
>>
>>55011982
Not at all; they can be non-human races with long lives.
>>
>>55011982
>He isn't having kids at 15

Maybe it's two couples, or just one couple! A husband/wife action pair sounds kind of cute!
>>
>>55012012
Not really, most everyone is going to be playing humans/tieflings anyway I guaran fucking tee you.
>>55011974
>>
>>55011982
>>55012023

Or just remember that it wasn't uncommon for people to have kids at 15-16 during these times, historically, which puts the parents at 3-32, still several years off of middle age!
>>
>>55011974
>>55011982
>>55012012
>>55012023
>>55012033
Which celebs would you nominate to play each of the family members?
>>
>>55012037
I genuinely wish everyone who has ever used the word "cute" next to an exclamation point in this general was shot.
>>
>>55011974
>>55012051

Wasn't someone talking about a celeb family party a while ago?

>Dad: Slow
>Mom: Wubu
>Oldest Son: Disk
>Middle Daughter: Wist
>Youngest Son: Sleep
>Cool Uncle: Sweagle
>>
>>55012037
>kind of cute
Son, that sounds super cute until the monster rape kicks in
>>
>>55012074
[Xration/ShindoL/Asanagi strike whichever is inappropriate] please go
>>
>>55012086
Nah, they're cool.
>>
>>55012064
What about DHB?
>>
>>55012133
Their Grandpa, going on one last adventure after losing his wife.
>>
>>55012064
>not making the cut for the cute family

why even live desu?
>>
>>55012155
IDrive is the creepy cousin that's not so secretly a mass murderer with a basement full of dismembered children!
>>
>>55012192
IKiD is Wubu's slutty younger sister who fills her children's heads with filthy thoughts!
>>
>>55012192
Who's Gary?
>>
>>55012183
It doesn't matter when you're typefucking Slow over PMs. You ARE typefucking Slow over PMs, right? I'm not even in any games and I typefuck Slow over PMs.
>>
>>55012233
Are we seriously still pushing daddy memes? They were never funny.
>>
File: patricide.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
patricide.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55012247
Speak for yourself, man.
>>
>>55012233
Slow please go.
>>
>>55012233
You cunt.
>>
>>55012233
I fail to see how that's relevant, senpai
>>
File: DELET THISH.jpg (69KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THISH.jpg
69KB, 600x334px
>>55012212
>slutty
Excuse me while I go get the BLADE OF QANON. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.
>>
>>55012301
>filename
Fuck, I'm dying

>>55012247
Yeah, where the fuck did they even come from?
>>
>>55012263
I don't even understand these memes.
>>
File: don't try to understand.png (255KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
don't try to understand.png
255KB, 1280x760px
>>55012331
>>
>>55012155
DHB makes for a better uncle.
>>
>>55012325
Slow rolled an older guy for RotJR, people started memeing him as a daddy dom ironically. Other people decided that's what he actually was, and then that he had no other traits beyond that.
>>
>>55012247
That one's really more of a PM THEM meme than a daddy meme. The daddy meme was spelled out pretty clearly here in >>55012064.

>>55012273
Not even close.

>>55012276
Not a matter in dispute.

>>55012296
Because I'm having fun actual, unlike those who are just struggling to make themselves relevant in shitty meme form. I'm recommending it to our suicidal friend in >>55012183.
>>
>>55012370
>Because I'm having fun actual, unlike those who are just struggling to make themselves relevant in shitty meme form. I'm recommending it to our suicidal friend

Those are both me and I'm already doing it.
Doesn't mean I don't wanna be in a cute meme family too.
>>
>>55011448
Anyone?
>>
>>55012385
Oh fuck, it's Disk, isn't it? How's it hanging, Cabal's Most Wanted?
You know, I look up to you as someone I could become someday, a real infamous motherfucker. How do you do it?
>>
>>55012301
It's not even an insult, she's in PLD.
>>
>>55012301
>can't even conjure the Blade of QANON forth from Her Divine Realm

Thou art no true knight of QANON
>>
>>55012515
This is true. I'm not even an initiator.
>>
Does anybody still have that list of all the running and dead /pfg/ games?
>>
>>55012698
It's definitely going to have to be updated with a lot of boozles.
>>
File: 20081015.gif (25KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
20081015.gif
25KB, 600x263px
>>55011489
WIZAAAARDS
>>
File: 1500018395408.gif (1MB, 441x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500018395408.gif
1MB, 441x350px
2hu BTFO yet again.
>>
>>55012723
He already got banned, nobody gives a shit about him.
>>
>>55012723
Nobody cares except you.
>>
Have you done your part to queer up Golarion?
>>
>>55013423
You bet your sweet ass I have.
>>
Imagine your GM doesn't believe caravan rules mean TPK...imagine you have to deal with caravan rules, now, how do my group optimize a caravan to survive jade regent?
>>
>>55013423
No...I need to go Full Gay, and soon
>>
>>55006294

Actually i left the discord. There's nothing for me there. No where near as fun as After Dark Discord.

Even then. i've had a full plate, running 3 games, playing in 2, job, doing up the last few classes in Uni.

There's just no time to shit post.
>>
>>55006254
>Kawase
>Having fanboys

U wot
>>
>>55013423
In one of my campaigns, five of my player characters are in lesbian romances.

I'm totally ok with this.
>>
>>55014030
Five out of... Five? Six?
>>
>>55014040
Yes.
>>
File: Sheep_girl2.jpg (351KB, 827x878px) Image search: [Google]
Sheep_girl2.jpg
351KB, 827x878px
>>55013423
No and I'm not going to either. I'm going to beep instead.
>>
>>55013423

Well, the last pathfinder game I ran before scheduling made it die, there was a romance between an elf (female) and a gnoll (female).
>>
>Sixth character death
Why
>>
>>55014303
Have you tried not getting killed?
>>
>>55014337
Several times. Anything else?
>>
>>55014337
>Getting killed
>Dying

One does not mean the other, anon.
>>
>>55014353
Okay. I think you should try making other people die instead of you, then. Maybe a friendly party member, or a less friendly enemy.

More seriously, is there a pattern here, or does the RNG just hate you?

>>55014363
People don't just die, anon. There's a cause of death, and that's what kills you.
>>
>>55014363
I swear to god only two times was my fault, but the other four? I have the least amount of blame.
>>
>>55014303
I've had 2 characters shamefully die in this one game I'm in; a bloodrager and an inquisitor.
>>
>>55014404
A combo of wrong place, wrong time, wrong roll.
I was at 1 con due to a poison even though I was 60 feet away.
>>
>>55014363
But anon, people die when they are killed, that's how the world works
>>
>>55014431
Well the world is wrong, then! Being killed should not make me die!
>>
How would I go about building an octopus/squid/ kraken themed luchador? 3pp acepted
>>
>>55014544
Tetori monk with the Kraken style feat chain.
>>
What are some tricks and tactics I can use with a magus?
I'm aware of the intensified shocking grasp thing, and I know about used bladed dash to pounce and true strike to use combat maneuvers.
Also can I use metamagic rods while spellstriking?
>>
>>55014544
Dat fucken booty
>>
>Ramona Avandth in Ruins of Azlant

My expedition leader can't possibly be this cute!
>>
>>55014714
This is the part where I lambast you for failing to post any proof of your claim.

Pics or begone!
>>
File: 8S84WeY.png (183KB, 426x376px) Image search: [Google]
8S84WeY.png
183KB, 426x376px
>>55014743
She's also the woman on the cover of Book 1.
>>
>>55014714
She is and lots of the NPCs are cute as heck too.
>>
File: R4QWTrR.png (246KB, 478x532px) Image search: [Google]
R4QWTrR.png
246KB, 478x532px
>>55014756
Luetin Calewick is NOT cute.

>Luetin is balding, with dark hair at the sides and back of his head. He sports a bushy mustache that he thinks accentuates his manly attractiveness. Luetin has a stocky frame, but far more of it is muscle than fat.
>On the journey to Ancorato, Luetin is friendly but definitely has a masculine perspective. He’s prone to sizing people up to determine their attitudes and opinions and either adjusting his own opinions and behavior to fit in, or using his differences with them as ammunition if they ever argue with him.
>>
>>55014805
I think he looks rather smashing, truth be told
>>
>>55014544
>>55014565
tetori monk or maneuver master?
>>
>>55014754
I would derail the campaign to have sex with her mouth, t b h
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>55015015
>>
>>55015018
okay yes tetori is the better choice, is there a race or dip to get extra arms/ tentacles?
>>
New thread:
>>55015327
>>55015327
>>55015327
>>
>>55014805
"but definitely has a masculine perspective"
oh wow. they're not even subtle in their sexism
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.