[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Fantasy General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 72

File: true love.jpg (135KB, 1200x1016px) Image search: [Google]
true love.jpg
135KB, 1200x1016px
Vladdy + Izzy Edition
Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: https://mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
https://pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8
>>
I'm an anon from /twg/ and I made this general just to ask a question. Vlad was once Neferatta's wife right? Isabella is currently (in total warhammer both are alive) Vlad's wife. What would happen if the two met?
>>
>>54980432
>Vlad was the wife
Hot.
I guess Neferata would say her current blood bag is a better lover and the two groups have a fuck off.
This doujin plot was provided for free.
>>
I'm excited to take Vlad and Izzy on a tropical vacation to Lustria, desu
>>
>>54980432
Vashanesh leaving her made her hate all men with passion.
>>
Warhammer Fantasy RPG discord chat: https://discord.gg/xTGSZbU

Created for WHFRPG but all warhammer fantasy chatting and discussion is welcome!
>>
File: 1 Random Encounters Table.pdf (292KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1 Random Encounters Table.pdf
292KB, 1x1px
Fellow WFRP DMs and players, let's give a shot at expanding this random encounter table!

82. - A pair of nobles racing their horses down a narrow road come across the PCs. Someone has to make an Agility or Dodge Blow check or be struck as if hit by a horse with Natural Weapons. Whatever the case, the horse loses its footing and breaks a leg, forcing the thrown nobleman to kill it.

The nobleman blames the PC, with the other fellow siding with him. If the PC is noble or well dressed himself, he challenges him to a duel! If the PC is a commoner or dressing down, he starts loudly calling for the watch. Can the party talk their way out of the confrontation?
>>
File: 458px-Sanzio_01_Plato_Aristotle.jpg (102KB, 458x599px) Image search: [Google]
458px-Sanzio_01_Plato_Aristotle.jpg
102KB, 458x599px
>>54980966
I'll bite... 83. PC's after enjoying a decent (perhaps actually very good) meal at a tavern/inn go off to sleep and within an hour, begin to succumb to heavy, and deep halluncinations. They fall into an almost Alice in Wonderland type trippy world of mirrors and backwards logic. The rules of physics and logic do not apply here and they must make their way to the The blue aborigenee. AKA a Tzeentch cult with a fanatical priest like leader
>>
>>54981144

84. While in a bad neighborhood of a big city, a young child calls out for the party to help them, telling them some rubbish has fallen on their sibling and they're trapped.

The "child" is actually a halfling thief baiting a trap for a local criminal gang. If the PCs follow and fail relevant Perception or Sixth Sense rolls, they are attacked by a group of footpads wielding clubs and axe handles. The halfling tries to cut purses and run during the fight.
>>
>>54981259
PC's arrive in the backwater Empire town of Keilzberg. (Though they don't know the name when they arrive) Keilzberg is a quite town, but the residents all seem a bit ....off. They dress in slightly older dress and fashion. The town miltia, statesmen, officers etc.. know nothing of the Storm of Chaos, or any other recent large military news. Infact they speak of news and events that seem to have taken place nearly 15 years prior. The lastest "news" traveling about was a Skaven sightly and attack. PC's can travel underground and find a huge warpstone under the town, and has kept the town in a time loop, it emits energy and is protected by a cadre of Skaven.
>>
>>54981386
this is for 85, btw
>>
Let me try my hand at this:

86. The party is approached by a Bretonnian in lower-class clothing, wheeling a cart with several barrels of various sizes on it. He will try to convince the players to sample some of his beer for a small price. The beer is Poor quality and the Bretonnian has no idea how to make beer, with highlights including a (burnt) nutty flavor and a garlic aftertaste. Roll on the table for Mamma Melchin's Cure For What Ails Ya in the Old World Armory for some effects. If they are particularly bad, the Bretonnian will offer a 4 gallon cask of alright ale as an apology.
>>
>>54980432
In the old army book (7th ed?) it mentions how Isabella kills herself when Vlad dies because of the grief.
The only thing I know for real - there will be bloodshed.
>>
>>54980432
If we go by some 8th era lore on Neferata, she's notoriously petty, and has been known to kill women and vampires she thinks compare to her in beauty and intelligence rather than take them under her wing, even if they show no desire to usurp her.

Vashanesh seems also to have triggered her tendency to see men as disposable toys, though apparently she still plays with men of conviction (witch hunters, templars, and Bretonnian knights).
>>
>>54980432
What was the lore on Vashenesh *before* ET reconned it into being Vlad?
>>
>>54983844
I've always wondered, what would've changed if Neffie and whatisname (name's got an 'A' and a lot of 'z's in it, I've never been able to spell it), the last king of Khemeri, bloke who chopped Nagash into bits with the Fellblade, what would've changed if he hadn't run away from her?

If they'd stayed together, in unholy matrimony?
>>
when do you have to roll double 1s for leadership?
I can't find the passage where it tells you to do this, only the one where they explain -what- insane courage is
>>
>>54983886
Basically we'd have Egyptian vampires instead of Gothic ones.
>>
>>54983919
Could be kinda cool, but I mean about Khemri and that. Would Nagash's return have ended the way it did, facing Neferata and her kingdom instead of having her on his side this time?

How would Neffie change, having her "husband" stay with her instead of spurning her?
>>
>>54980966
This is pretty neat. I'll try to think of something. See if we can get this to 100.
>>
>>54980702
>WHFRPG

You're just being a dick now.

>>54980966

Alright, I'll give this a crack.

>While travelling, your party comes across a dwarf tenaciously dragging a block of stone bigger than he is behind him that seems to be bound to him by chains.

>If pressed, the dwarf explains that he is dragging the tomb of his father to Karak Kadrin to receive proper burial rights.

>After a few drinks the dwarf explains that his father was a trollslayer, but the son has found proof that his dad was innocent of the crime that drove him to shave his head, and so he has taken it upon himself to right the wrong done to his family name.

>>54983857
ET didn't retcon that, it just stopped the charade that he wasn't. Even Night's Dark Masters points pretty heavily that they're the same person. ET just dropped the pretense.
>>
>>54984000
>Dat story.
Would ask dorf if it was ok if I helped.
>>
>>54980966
88. A riot has been going on in the nearest city for several days now, sparked by an unpopular tax on Windows. The PCs find a wanted poster that bares a striking resemblance to on of their number.
>Bonus twist: The artist responsible for the work is in fact an enemy of the player, setting them up.

89. The PCs catch up with a traveling troupe of theatrical performers on their journey. The performers offer to give them a show for a reasonable price (protection, sharing a meal, helping repair a wagon wheel). The performance is almost exactly the players last adventure, just with different names.
>>
>>54984000
>ET didn't retcon that, it just stopped the charade that he wasn't. Even Night's Dark Masters points pretty heavily that they're the same person. ET just dropped the pretense.
I thought that it was some guy called Ankat who Vlad was supposed to be, and he just made Vashanesh up?
>>
File: 1435887956444.jpg (119KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1435887956444.jpg
119KB, 627x627px
>>54984000
I think for all the ET reveals, a lot of details about the WFB universe were already planned out in advance, and sometimes weren't all that well hidden. Take Gilles le Breton - the only reason it was considered a reveal that he was the Green Knight in ET is that 6th had obfuscated things a little, saying that Gilles would be with the Lady for all eternity but never clarifying how so, and the Green Knight was more mysterious and presented as possibly being a spirit of Bretonnia. But in 5th edition it's almost outright stated that Gilles becomes the Green Knight, since the Lady promises to save his life only if he will become her servant and protector for eternity, knights glimpsed a strange spectral warrior guarding her island that the Lady said was Gilles, and even common folklore says 'yeah that's probably Gilles' without another option really being presented. What a mystery, right?
>>
>>54984117
Maybe the lady is within him. Like a parasite, or his heart has been replaced with a holy grail she lives in.
>>
>>54980966
>>54984039

The PCs come across a terribly wounded beastman in the road. It's bellowing and whining, dragging itself on its one good leg, trying to hold its guts inside of its belly. It might once have had a magnificent set of antlers- half of them are torn off of its head, further adding to its bleeding. A few pieces of steel scratched with blasphemous runes are on its right arm, dented and stained with blood. It has left a trail of blood from the other side of the road, and it is attempting to crawl to the other side of the road.

If the PCs do not interfere, the beastman will reach the far ditch, before being unable to climb the other side. It will die within 5 minutes. The only possession of note are the crude armor (blasphemous and tainted), some leather rags, and what seems to be a wrought golden locket of fair make. Inside is inscribed a prayer to Shallya, and what might once have been someone's name.

If the PCs attempt to approach the beastman, it will lash out and attempt to bite them.
>>
>>54980966
91. In a local tavern, the players meet a sailor who claims to be a polyglot capable of speaking any language under the sun. Any challenge of this claim will prove the sailor true. If the PCs pass a perception check at -30, they will notice something odd about the sailors tongue.

>The sailors tongue is chaos mutated sea creature that latched itself in his mouth when he was swept overboard in the Sea of Claws.

>The sailor doesn't talk anymore, it's the thing in his mouth. Booze is the only way he can keep it subdued and somewhat pliant. He is on the run from Witch Hunters and drinking himself to death.

>He's been noticing weird eggs in his vomit lately.
>>
>>54984910
>It's actually Wulfric the Wanderer trying to turn over a new leaf.
>>
>>54984935
>"I just lost the spirit of it, y'know? One day I'm just a wanderer dueling the champions of the world and having fun, next thing I got to manage a bloody empire on top of a fucking mammoth while trying to make nice with the king of the trolls!"
>>
>>54983886
Alcadizaar was never together with Neferata.
>>
>>54985294
Well, she did sort of raise him, and they did live together (that is, in the same building) for a while before he ran off.

I'm asking what would've happened if they *had* gotten together in that way.
>>
>>54980340
Why is this allowed?
>>
Random lore question: Does WHFB have or had an ancient NotRome analogue? Tilea has Remas, but it's more a Renaissance NotVenice IIRC. Nekahara was NotEgypt, and the Empire is NotGermans.
>>
>>54986004
I guess the time before Chaos was that golden age for the world?
>>
>>54986004
not really. WHFB's history starts in the post-roman world, with semi-civilized barbarian tribes dominating humanity.
>>
>>
Why is /twg/ full of skaven fucking? Was it a WFB meme?
>>
Why is Mannfred such a tool? Vlad was way better. Dude was swimming in undead pussy and has an interesting plot, unlike mr bookworm "I'm off to study magic!"

Only original Vlad though. Nu-vlad missing his nose looks like shit, but still better than cue ball van carstein.
>>
>>54987305
Mannfred's original gimick was that he was an unwitting tool of Nagash to do his work in the Old World. GW just decided later that everything he did after his original betrayal was gonna be more betrayal because the new writers can't into writing fiction.
>>
>>54984117
So Guilles is her husbando?
>>
>>54986004
From what I understand, Tylos - the city that would unfortunately become Skavenblight - at least mythically for Tilea fits the bill, even if it's never set up as being much like Rome.

To me it seems like most anything related to Rome has been 'spread out' among the cities - Luccini has the twins raised by a leopard, Remas has the similar name, stuff like that.
>>
File: morgiana has a brilliant plan.png (453KB, 811x501px) Image search: [Google]
morgiana has a brilliant plan.png
453KB, 811x501px
>I'm going to show those nobles to be more compassionate!
>By sending them a kid that may have the plague, after they'd taken the logical step of avoiding anyone that might have the plague!

Really, is it any wonder Bretonnia is so backwards?
>>
>>54987645
'Cept that if the boy had survived then it was probably because the plague had burned itself out. Either that or because he was naturally immune.
>>
>>54987645
But Morgiana is cute.
>>
>>54987684
You have a point, but what about the next time a Bretonnian village has the plague? The Lady's earthy representative pretty much told them to be more compassionate, so they'll be trying to take in still diseased victims, or even cultists of Chaos that prayed to Nurgle to get spared from the plague. It's too simple a lesson, even if it has good intentions for this one kid.
>>
File: vlad isabella.jpg (66KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
vlad isabella.jpg
66KB, 800x575px
>>54985440
Actual Vlad is shorter than his wife. When will he ever learn?
>>
>>54987845
Vlad should be a fucking clone of Castlevania's Dracula, not an ugly midget.
>>
>>54987901
Nah, he's going for the old-school Chris Lee look, I think.
>>
File: remas.jpg (366KB, 379x1237px) Image search: [Google]
remas.jpg
366KB, 379x1237px
>>54986004
>Remas
>not Rome
>>
>>54987845
Same height, Isabella just sports the Elvira haircut for some reason.
>>
>>54987345
>Mannfred's original gimick was that he was an unwitting tool of Nagash to do his work in the Old World

That's ET fluff. Mannfred's original fluff was the same as Vlad's, both wanted to conquer the Empire and create an undead empire.
>>
File: fay.jpg (351KB, 1137x1597px) Image search: [Google]
fay.jpg
351KB, 1137x1597px
>>54987734
>>
File: Clans.jpg (3MB, 2500x3941px) Image search: [Google]
Clans.jpg
3MB, 2500x3941px
Who is the most /tg/ skaven clan?
>>
File: manlets.jpg (33KB, 800x91px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
33KB, 800x91px
>>54987933
>>
>>54987935
Nah, in the 4'th editions Undead army book; in some fluff written by William King; Mannfred ponders if his resurrection is part of Nagash's plan and what his role is to be. They just toned it down in later editions because they were clearly not sure what to do with Nagash after they divided Undead into VC and TK.

In the ET fluff they just decided to make Mannfred a complete idiot.
>>
>>54987992
It Vlad wouldn't spread his legs he would stand taller.
>>
>>54987992
That's barely even a milimeter. What is that, maybe half an inch in terms of actual height?
>>
File: 1392020075153.jpg (194KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1392020075153.jpg
194KB, 1162x850px
>>54987734
>use blood for the blood god
>dive her into the middle of the enemy and have her broken arrow every single spell right ontop of herself
>hundreds of kills
>whole units wiped out in seconds
>Morgiana is just fucking covered in blood top to bottom
>>
>>54987265

Queek backstabbed a cute dreadlord in the Skaven trailer. Also, Vermintide brought several rat rape fetishists to /vg/.
>>
>>54988060
>6'
>5'11
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503023576722.jpg (34KB, 636x437px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503023576722.jpg
34KB, 636x437px
>>54988307
>fetishizing Skaven
>>
>>54987265
Furfags.
>>
How would you stat a generic Skaven warlord in 2ed WFRP?
I intend to have the party fight him as the final act of this part of my campaign, they're wrestling a pretty huge section of the Underway from the Skaven in exchange for loot and the promise of Dwarven friendship if they manage to do it
>>
File: 1481605953511.jpg (358KB, 1430x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481605953511.jpg
358KB, 1430x900px
>>
File: 20170821_133559.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_133559.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I wonder, why did so many characters from 4th edition never get updated?

I just got thid guy in the mail, I remember he died off in a White Dwarf campaign, though I can't remember what issues he was in.
>>
File: Helsnicht.jpg (108KB, 358x994px) Image search: [Google]
Helsnicht.jpg
108KB, 358x994px
>>54989515
He shows up during the End Times, if you can count that.
>>
File: 9144-16fdf6f5-medium[1].jpg (43KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
9144-16fdf6f5-medium[1].jpg
43KB, 560x420px
>>54989515
You can put the Vampire from the current Zombie Dragon on the current 'Chaos Lord on Manticore''s Manticore to remake a new version of this dude.
>>
>>54987992
Lets not pretend that miniature heights accurately reflects to the characters height.
>>
>>54980486
So she became a lesbian? Sounds like a shitty harem anime.
>>
>>54989695
Nah, she just became bitter because she was a spoiled princess. She basically became a feminist that needs no man because all the men in her life got sick of her shit.
>>
>>54989655
Dieter was a Necromancer, though.
>>
>>54989730
"her shit" in this case meaning "trying to drain their blood/turn them into subservient vampires".
>>
>>54989772
Vashanesh just decided that he won't serve Nagash any longer and left, which pissed off Neferata.
>>
>>54987265
Are you referring to the disgusting incident we're a poster posted their rape-pregnancy skaven fic? It sucks that /twg/ is being infested by furfags.
>>
>>54990547
/tg/ has been a hive o depraved sexually deviants for years. When I first got here around 2008 there was futa dumps and other shit here all the time.
>>
>>54990547
>the disgusting incident we're a poster posted their rape-pregnancy skaven fic?

...tell me more.
>>
>>54990589
And what a glorious time it was.
>>
>>54990679
Oh yeah, it was back when /tg/ was playful and not being anal retentive about everything.
>>
Should I arm my three ostland jaegers with blunderbusses in mordeheim?
>>
>>54984000
Now THAT is a stubborn dwarf.

But who entombed him, and where?
>>
>>54987394
It was suggested by some that the Lady took him as a lover while he was still alive, and people claim Louen got more than a sip from the Grail.
>>
>>54987910
Christopher Lee was huge and wore his hair short. He also carried himself impeccably as Dracula.
>>
>>54991378
5'th edition Mannfred model is the Christopher Lee Dracula.
>>
>>54980966
So are you going to take our suggestions and add them to this file and repost it?
>>
File: 1502736385516.png (7MB, 2510x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1502736385516.png
7MB, 2510x1992px
>>54986004
tilea was greece and rome but also the elves = dying greece and dorfs = dying rome
>>
>>54987734
>ill never be the ladies personal floor mat
JDIMSA
>>
File: shrug mokou.jpg (70KB, 448x342px) Image search: [Google]
shrug mokou.jpg
70KB, 448x342px
>>54991724
Unless anyone has any objections, I suppose I can once we reach 100.
>>
Faction DLC for WH2

1.Tomb Kings
2.Dogs of War
3.Araby
4.Vampire Coast
5.Albion
>>
>>54992049

Sauce, or is this just guesswork?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170821-165903.jpg (829KB, 1440x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170821-165903.jpg
829KB, 1440x1512px
>>54992049
2nd for Araby. I was going through the Warhammer Armies Project book for Araby, and noted that the special rule for Carpet Riders is called (appropriately) Carpet Bombing. Why didn't GW make these guys a proper army? Guess it's still Harad stand-ins.
>>
File: 1503066336384.jpg (25KB, 534x403px) Image search: [Google]
1503066336384.jpg
25KB, 534x403px
>>54992049
>dumb kangz
>spaghetti niggers
>sand niggers
>MORE vampire shit
>could be comfy

who cares? where are chorfs, kislev, and shogun 2?
>>
>>54992112

Factions that are more important than Kislev and chaos manlets

>Araby
>Tilea
>Khemri
>Lybaras
>Silver Pinnacle
>Black Tower
>Hinterlands of Kuresh
>Middenland
>Clan Rictus
>>
File: 1488807577944.jpg (292KB, 1115x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1488807577944.jpg
292KB, 1115x1476px
>>54992112
>Shogun 2

Do people legitimately believe that Nippon will end up in the game? Or anywhere east of the Mountains of Mourn, for that matter? We'd be lucky to get Cathay as a Southern Realms-style Empire faction.

But while we are discussing the game, does anyone think it would make more sense for Azhag to be with the Red Eye Goblins? They interacted in the lore - they were the ones who caught Skullmuncha for him - and it puts him far closer to Troll Country and the Vampire Counts he has a diplomacy bonus towards.
>>
File: 1482883645266.jpg (159KB, 736x422px) Image search: [Google]
1482883645266.jpg
159KB, 736x422px
>>54992112
... In warhammer 3?
>>
>>54992096
Because oddly enough GW can't into model ranges. Mid-90s they stopped making rules for models and started making models for rules, which meant if you didn't appear in an army book first, you don't get a model. It would work out if there were an army book for humans which followed up with specific options for individual countries, like a sub-list for kislev, the empire, Bretonnia, araby, ind, cathay, nippon, and so on.
>>
>>54992210
But I thought in the later 2000s they started branding themselves as a model company first, game company second.
>>
File: Settra rules.jpg (27KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
Settra rules.jpg
27KB, 400x513px
>>54992112
NIGGA DID I HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT MA MAN SETTRA?
>>
>>54992070
Pure speculation based on the fact that Tomb Kings are the only major faction that would really work as DLC for game 2, and based off CAs past they wont settle for just one dlc.

Dogs of war and Araby are possible, Vamp Coast will probably just be a minor dlc for Vamp Counts rather then a full new faction. Albion is a stretch though.
>>
>>54992049
Ogres when?
>>
>>54992371
Game 3, along with Chaos Dwarves and Daemons and possibly Kislev.
>>
>>54992389
>Cathay will be the 4th faction of game 3
Would be worth seeing just for the shitstorm.
>>
>>54992427
Can't be bigger than that of Araby
>>
>>54992233
That's what they said to justify their ever increasing prices. Ever look at old citadel catalogs? Lots of shit in there that didn't have rules. They were just cool minis. Things that have rules sell though. Look at what happened to Warhammer. As soon as prices got so bad people said "just go buy these historical pikemen/spearmen/alternative fantasy sets", they canned the line and launched smegmarines.

If they were actually interested in selling models they'd find a way to compete. Their real business is owning IP.
>>
File: MQGmq81.jpg (63KB, 604x494px) Image search: [Google]
MQGmq81.jpg
63KB, 604x494px
>>54992427
They dont fit on the leaked combined map though.
>>
>>54992486
That's just one of the iterations for it though? Is there any idea how old it was when it was posted the first time in the spring or something.
>>
>>54992524
Its confirmed now
https://youtu.be/ynuTES55PYs?t=17m23s
>>
>>54992544
Skip to 17:25 btw
>>
File: 1503258360240.png (48KB, 249x184px) Image search: [Google]
1503258360240.png
48KB, 249x184px
Just played my first fantasy battle today

I lost but it's ok
>>
File: Warhammer_Dark_Omen_cover[1].jpg (47KB, 322x328px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Dark_Omen_cover[1].jpg
47KB, 322x328px
>>54992049
>Dogs of War
Man Id love a dogs of war campaign, if only for nostalgias sake.
>>
File: IMG_1250.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>54992571
AMBUSH!
>>
File: dark omen.png (201KB, 293x290px) Image search: [Google]
dark omen.png
201KB, 293x290px
>>54992603
AYE SIR
>>
>>54992669
>>54992603
WE'RE TERRIFIED
>>
>>54992571
I hope they do something unique with them, like make them a horde faction that can be hired to fight wars for other factions. Would be lame af if we just play as Tilea.
>>
What parts of...whatever planet warham Fatasy is would you like to be explored more?
For me it would be Estalia, Ind and Khuresh
>>
>>54992544
>>54992553
How is this video confirmation? It's just a guy saying that other people say the map is correct. He might well be, but it could be a theory.

Though I will admit that it's extremely unlikely Cathay would ever get in, considering they don't have a model range to base them off of. CA doesn't seem to like working without models.
>>
>>54992743
Araby
Norsca
Estalia
Khuresh
>>
>>54992706
Tilea doesn't even have an army.
>>
How do I play dark omen on windows 10?
>>
>>54992194
Russian leaks say Chaos Dwarfs are the 2nd DLC faction for the third game. After Ogres
>>
File: winged lancers.jpg (172KB, 603x680px) Image search: [Google]
winged lancers.jpg
172KB, 603x680px
REMOVE KYAZAK remove kyazak

you are worst kurgan. you are the kurgan idiot you are the kurgan smell. return to troll contray. to our troll contry cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the bear pit….ahahahaha ,norsca we will never forgeve you. svolich rascal FUck but fuck asshole kurgan stink norsca blyad blyad..kyazak genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead kyazak..ahahahahahNORSCA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war against chaos .Norsca we kill the king , Norsca return to your precious Chaos waste….hahahahaha idiot kurgan and norscan smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KYAZAK FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Kislev+Empire+gospodar+ungol=kill norsca…you will great war/ boris alive in kislev, boris making dance of kislev . fast dance boris kislev. we are rich and have cannon now hahahaha ha because of boris… you are ppoor stink kurgan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurta

Boris alive numbr one #1 in kislev ….fuck the Chaos waste ,..FUCKk ashol kurgan no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur chaos and everchosen. Boris aliv and real strong tzar kill all the kyazak farm aminal with bear magic now we the kislev rule .dog of the zoo sigmar fukc pig and lay egg this egg hatch and norsca wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Kislev greattst countrey
>>
>>54992864
but those are all places you can just go to in real life
>>
>>54993359
Maybe you're looking for the pathfinder general, bro.
>>
>>54992675
>>54992669
>>54992603
MY MEN FEAR THE BEAST.
>>
File: 20170822010530_1.jpg (526KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170822010530_1.jpg
526KB, 1920x1080px
quick question.
Has bretonnia ever tried to actually expand into the empire or Estalia/tilea?
>>
>>54994116
They pretty much just stay within their borders. IIRC they feel like all land thats NOT Brettonia is unworthy or tainted.
>>
File: 20170822012243_1.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170822012243_1.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
Are the southlands particularly known for taint?
>>
>>54994116
I vaguely remember some lore about them trying to conquer Marienburg, but don't quote me on that since I can't find much specific about it - all I can guess is that it's pretty old lore that didn't get fully swept under the rug. Sometimes lords try to expand their holdings on the Empire side of the border, but that's individual behavior, not conquering other areas.

However, Bretonnia did try to conquer the land that would become the Border Princes. They partially succeeded, but obviously the land isn't really held by the Bretonnians of today. And technically during an Erranty War, Knights Errant that become Knights of the Realm can be given conquered land, but an Erranty War hasn't been called against any non-humans outside of the Arabyans - it usually seems to be against Orcs and Goblins.
>>
File: 20170822012627_1.jpg (563KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170822012627_1.jpg
563KB, 1920x1080px
>>54994321
huh, good to know. Here have some brave tileans protecting themselves from a charge of knights.
>>
I want read fantasy warhammer

where do I start?
>>
File: 250px-Gotrek&FelixNew.jpg (19KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Gotrek&FelixNew.jpg
19KB, 250x168px
>>54994531
Gotrek and Felix.
>>
>>54994572
Thanks bro. Where do I go from there?
>>
>>54994531

The three Witch Hunter books are pretty good (Though I remember at least one of them seeming rather rushed at the end.)

The one about Skarsnik is really good, too. I also like the Brunner the Bounty Hunter novels.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>54994531
>>54994620
1.) Drachenfels - A classic, but the lore is very outdated. Short and fun.

2.) Beasts in Velvet - Though technically out of date, little in it contradicts 'modern' lore. A very fun murder mystery novel, and I'd say better than Drachenfels as a first taste test.

3.) Gotrek & Felix (First two authors) - Another group of must-reads, the lore is somewhat dated earlier on. If you really want more, you can read further authors of the series, but I didn't really enjoy doing so.

4.) Ulrika novels - The first is great, the second is okay, the third is...uh. You'll know whether or not you want to read the later entries as you go. Read after G&F.

5.) Brunner the Bounty Hunter omnibus - Read all of these. Classic mud and blood short stories. Technically outdated but practically it doesn't matter besides lots of attention paid to Solkan.

6.) Malus Darkblade omnibus - If you wanna read something starring some asshole villains, this series will scratch the itch.
>>
>>54994620
Well G&F will last you a while, read all the ones with Slayer in the title, except the End times one. The rest are ehh.

After that its really about what part of the warhammer world you are interested in.
>>54994666
>>54994863
These anons make some good suggestions.
>>
>>54994907
>>54994863
>>54994666
You are all my fucking men. I love you bros, thanks.
>>
>>54994465
The default Tilean colorscheme is actually pretty great.
>>
File: wonseok-choi-.jpg (426KB, 900x1261px) Image search: [Google]
wonseok-choi-.jpg
426KB, 900x1261px
So what sort of features do you think a Temple of Khaine should feature, assuming it's an abandoned, formerly elven one?

No-brainers include a big fuck-off statue of Khaine, a blood cauldron placed at the top of some PITA stairs, cells for sacrifices, cells for cultists, and sheer drop-offs on either side of said PITA stairs, preferably onto spikes.

What other sorts of things might be worthwhile? Enslaved spirits?
>>
File: 20170822022105_1.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170822022105_1.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>54994964
yeah, blue+white is pretty peachy.
>>
>>54992544
I can't wait to kill some fucking rats as Dwarfs.
>>
File: Forces.jpg (479KB, 2050x2029px) Image search: [Google]
Forces.jpg
479KB, 2050x2029px
>>54992427
I still remember the Cathay fan-list days
>>
File: brets.jpg (36KB, 402x175px) Image search: [Google]
brets.jpg
36KB, 402x175px
>>54994116
>>
>>54995253
I can't wait to fucking take over some dwarf holds as rats
>>
>>54995491
No Terracotta Warriors?
>>
DLC for Total War 2 will be Daemons and maybe Kislev

Total War 3 will be focused around eastern continent, Tomb Kings, Chaos Dwarfs, and Ogres as starting races

mark my words
>>
File: 6f79l4mxg4re.jpg (2MB, 1919x1142px) Image search: [Google]
6f79l4mxg4re.jpg
2MB, 1919x1142px
>>54995564
Nehekhara is literally on game 2's map, covered with filler undead factions. Tomb Kings are basically confirmed to be one of game 2's dlc races.

Game 3 will be chaos based, so Daemons are being held off till then too.

So you are basically wrong about everything.
>>
File: 250px-Man-At-Arms.png (60KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Man-At-Arms.png
60KB, 250x215px
Hey, WFRP DMing question here! The Manoeuvre action in Core is described as being able to move an opponent 2 yards/1 square with an opposed WS test as a half-action, noting that you cannot move someone into a terrain feature like a barrel or wall.

Can you move them into empty space, then, causing them to fall - potentially to their death? How would you rule on this, would you allow an agility check to avoid being bodied off the edge?
>>
File: 20170822030233_1.jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170822030233_1.jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
>>54995521
>it is often said
pikes >>> chivalry.
>>
>>54990840
Sure, just make sure to cackle maniacally once you bring them out to the table.
>>
>>54994863
I find it interesting that so many WFB books are considered dated or out of date on some level.

On recommendations, I cannot recommend Tales of the Old World enough. A short story omnibus, mostly with a focus on the Empire and Bretonnia, but with enough detail on most other factions to keep a reader happy.
>>
>>54987990
Moulder
>>
>>54995765
You can certainly use Manoeuvre to force someone off a cliff, and by all means the opponent should be able to Dodge to avoid it.

Treat the Manoeuvre manoevure for what it is - a form of attack. You won't go far wrong if you keep that in mind.
>>
>>54995892
The older books are generally better for some reason. Probably because Black Library became shit after they decided to make the book about the special characters.
>>
File: img42ad5567d469b.jpg (70KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
img42ad5567d469b.jpg
70KB, 600x402px
>>54995529
Come at me bro
>>
>>54996154
>that teeeeeeeny tiny loincloth
>>
>>54996062
Sort of like how 40k has 'bolternporn' novels that sometimes read like a comic written to sell toys?
>>
>>54995892
Is that in the OP?
>>54996062
It's because the OG books existed to be...well, I won't say "real fiction," but more credible tie-in material than is common these days. Later novels were literally not much more than advertising, and their focus on larger-than-life characters made them very dull.

Even if you look at someone like Gotrek - sure, he's incredibly badass with an amazing axe, but for all of that he's a mortal dwarf who fights naked, and an axe is just an axe.
>>
File: pickaxe hands.jpg (309KB, 800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
pickaxe hands.jpg
309KB, 800x1228px
>>54987990
Wait, that last rat...
>>
So I'm trying to get into Fantasy and just bought the core rules and the Empire army book. Where can I find decently priced models?
>>
>>54996154
dwarf things will inevitably lose to skavendom, it is inevitable
>>
>>54996680
>>54996701
Yeah, shit just stopped being interesting when it basically felt like throwaway super hero comics in book form.

Looking into the source materials they based the setting on did get me into Michael Moorcock, though. So I got plenty of reading material ahead of me still.
>>
>>54996701
I much prefer the earlier Gotrek and Felix novels when they still felt human. Granted, the novels do address that the characters are literally touched by magic/godliness and have actually, in-setting plot armour protecting them, but still...the early days were gold.

Gotrek nearly getting killed by a bunch of wolf-riders, losing his eye in the process. Getting hit in the head with a fucking sling-stone and losing his memory. Fucking EVERYTHING from Karak-Dum.

The G&F books went to utter shit when they stopped using the '-slayer' naming mechanic.
>>
>>54987990
K R E E P U S B O I Z
>>
>>54996977
I'd say (and did) that things were good right up until they fought Heinrich Kemmler. They were on the verge of losing their minds and lives that entire brutal time.
>>
>>54987734
nice crack whore, so chav, much nrit
>>
>>54996977
I seem to recall that William King originally wanted the books to conclude with G&F tricking Malekith and Nagash into fighting eachother to save the world from both of them.
>>
>>54996977

>Gotrek is a dwarf.

>Implying Gotrek is a human.

That's a grudgin'.
>>
File: luitpoldstrasse blues.png (140KB, 532x302px) Image search: [Google]
luitpoldstrasse blues.png
140KB, 532x302px
>>
>>54997202
>We can't employ Halflings for a variety of reasons, ma'am.
>Why not?
>For one, they're too short to keep proper watch.
>>
File: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (163KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
163KB, 1024x576px
>ywn engage in a years-long game of cat-and-mouse with a Lahmian vampire who finds you too interesting to kill just yet

>you will never have mixed feelings are you're forced to work together to fight against worse threats, such as the Purple Hand or the perfidious Skaven
>>
>>54997202
A lot of this is actually in the adventure 'Luitpoldstrasse Blues'.
I guess that was written by Dave Allen because for some reason he always gets his Is and Es the wrong way round.
>>
>>54997135
Here's a question to ponder: If someone slights a slayer - and isn't immediately killed - would that grudge be entered into the Dammaz Kron?

>>54997119
I'd back that. Wasn't G&F originally based on the adventures he had playing RPGs? Or was it just that the cover of WFRP was based on a scene from one of his books?

>>54991340
In my head, the rock is not his fathers actually tomb, but a close facsimile. His dad died in some pointless battle, one of many trollslayers who threw themselves at the claws of great beasts, trying to protect some vanguard's retreat.

His body would never be found, and finding out what happened to him would have been a quest of its own. The rock was just a piece of the battlefield that he carved out, the stone his fathers body returned to - the closest he will ever get to finding remains.

His goal is to drag this slab to Karak-Kadrin, plead his case to the King of Slayers, clear his name from the Pillar of Shame and then carve the stone into his fathers likeness and give it the burial he deserves.
>>
>>54995801
In the real world, sure.

In Warhammer, chivalry has a very active goddess for protection, squadrons of Pegusai, and no shortage of peasantry.
>>
>>54997340
As far as I understand it, the Dammaz Kron is the Big Fuckin' Book of Big Grudges - something of a master copy, with grudges that apply to the whole dwarf race or specific holds. And each hold as their own Book of Grudges, that they occasionally send records of to keep the Book of Grudges updated.

So basically, not every little grudge is going to get entered in a Book of Grudges. Only the big ones, the ones that may need to be remembered for centuries so that they can eventually be repaid, or at least ones of import. Individual Dwarves and clans can keep very good track of their own grudges, and they don't need to write in the Big Book about the one time someone patted their crest while drunk and got it all messed up.
>>
>>54997340

I'd say that since a slayer can be the subject of a grudge (Gotrek when he broke that 1000 year old shield two clans were arguing about), I can't see why they couldn't be the plaintiff of a grudge.
>>
File: 152363459760.jpg (178KB, 254x478px) Image search: [Google]
152363459760.jpg
178KB, 254x478px
>>54997430
>Only the big ones, the ones that may need to be remembered for centuries so that they can eventually be repaid
>implying any grudge is ever going to go unpaid

GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE
>>
>>54997430
Yeah there is a hierarchy of grudges. The Dammaz Kron contains slights against the entire Dwarf race, then each hold, clan, and individual dwarf keeps track of their own.
>>
>>54997430
I believe that 'dammaz kron' just means 'book of grudges'. So every book of grudges is called a dammaz kron, but the one Thorgrim Grudgebearer holds is THE Dammaz Kron.
>>
>>54997460
They can, but they still can't renege on their oath.

Point of note, when a slayer dies honorably, their shame is expiated. It's not a case of 'he was bad but he made up for it,' the shame's just gone and he's remembered for dying well.
>>
As far as I know EVERY grudge gets entered into the master copy eventually if it isn't solved first...eventually. I figure an individual reports to his hold, they to the clan, and the clan eventually to the master copy.

I actually had a slayer NPC in a game that took the oath because he lost the only copy of a lost hold's Book of Grudges while trying to retrieve it. Since the grudges were thereby lost, they could not be righted, and the magnitude of that failure horrified him.
>>
>>54997498
True, but I don't think most individual dwarves keeps their own book. Though it would be interesting to have that used in a court case as evidence.

>"You have no evidence that I killed him, your honor!"
>Sigmarszeit - I have found that the merchant that I have been buying my bread from for a decade has been shortchanging me with each purchase, and has cost me much gold and forced my son into bondage to repay my debts! This is a grudging that can be only repaid in blood and steel!
>>
>>54997569
The only dwarf I know off-hand who definitely keeps his own is Bardin, and he's a ranger - I imagine they often do, since if they die there's rarely anyone but other rangers close enough to them to know their grudges.
>>
>>54997239
>ywn be sure if the assassins she sends are actually supposed to be killing you or if they're just there to keep your wits sharp

>ywn try to justify to yourself that you're simply unwilling to give information another hunter on "your quarry."
>>
>>54997501
Do we have any evidence of a Slayer instituting a new grudge? Because it feels right that, as part of them losing their name and any claim on their former life, they'd also lose the right to write their grudge into the Book.

Slayers would be a lot more proactive on defending their honour, because no-one else is going to.
>>
>can't buy grave guard on the US GW online store anymore
what the fuck
>>
>>54994981
I want her to suck the blood out of my cock if you know what I mean
>>
>>54994981
Dagger motifs
A curse that prevents from leavingor kills anyone, until they commit murder inside the temple
>>
>>54994531
The Genevieve omnibus. It contains both Drachenfels and Beasts in Velvet along with a collection of short stories, one of which I'm rather fond of.
>>
>>54999482
You'd think they killed the setting(!)
>>
>>54991776
Tilea is italy.
>>
>>54999482
Reboxing?
>>
>>54995491
Lacks unicorn-ogres.
>>
Are Dwarfs the JUST faction of warhammer?

>Laughing stock of the old world
>Lost 99% of their territory in under a 1000 years while high elves only lose a few piddly colonies
>Cower in their holes whenever chaos invasions occur
>Grovel and whine about "muh grudges muh vengeance" while doing fuck all about them
>Consistently get outsmarted and outplayed by goblins and skaven, Pyrrhic victories are the best they can hope for
>All their best heroes get killed by skaven and utterly job in end times, do literally nothing to help stop chaos

Dwarfs are pathetic
>>
>>55001182
But muh phoenix crown.
>>
>>55001182
>t. Chaos Dwarf
>>
>>55001182
What was that? Sorry elgi, I was busy looking at the Phoenix Crown.
>>
>>54997712
>video game
>>
>>55001329
>>55001210
>Exhaust your empire for A. FUCKING. HAT.
>Elves just make a new hat
>Lose your weakened empire to rats and the manlets of the greenskins
>Blame the Elves for this outcome
Nice work, Stunty. What's the next step in your master plan? Shaving your beard and killing yourself?
>>
>>55001329
>>55001210
>>55001410
What would it take for the Dwarfs to clear the Great Grudge with the High Elves and return the Phoenix Crown?
>>
>>55001415
Marrying Everqueen to High King.
>>
>>55001410
This is why I like the Doomstones take on the fall of the Dwarfish Empire.
>>
>>55001415
The elves somehow rebuilding the ancient dwarf empire and gifting it to them...Maybe.

The Dwarfs at this point look at the War of Vengeance and say "at least we beat those Elven fuckers," as if that squares the loss of their holdings and so many dead. The Crown symbolizes that 'victory', and to give it up would be to betray all those who fought and died to claim it.

I now want to play a WHFRP game where the ultimate goal is to steal the Phoenix Crown from the vaults of he Dwarfs and sell it for an inhuman price to the High Elves. The players have to Ocean's Eleven it out and get away from Dwarfen reprisal in the greatest heist in the history of the Old World Bonus points for a ragtag team of a skaven, a halfling, a human priest of Renauld, all led by Lightfingers Oceanbreeze, a high elf who actually talks to the Dwarfs posing as an envoy or some shit while faking out a misjudged response or other 'Just as planned' shenanigans
>>
>>55001410
>lose entire Empire
>lose your true crown
>king begged for his life and wept like a woman
>still claimed victory

The sad thing is, elgi, you really believe it.
>>
>>55001393
The most respectful one of the entire stable, yes.
>>
>>55001528
Would you care to gives us a short rundown of it?
>>
>>55001641
Elves and dorfs are truely made for each other. They are equally autistic.
>>
>>55001551
I feel as though the only finale for that would have to be Finubar holding a whip-round with all Ulthuan's nobles to buy the crown from you, then handing it straight back to Thorgrim to keep from restarting the War of Vengeance all over again.
>>
>>55001551
Godspeed anon. Do it.
>>
>>55001653
>Dwarfs were working on a way to harness their rune magic into a stable energy source that could power their entire kingdom.
>They craft four Runestones, each made to harness a natural element.
>Tzeentch gets his greasy dickfingers all up in thayt tasty snatch.
>One of the runegineers was tainted by Chaos and intentionally fucked up the design.
>The stones get plugged in.
>System goes live.
>Cue Cataclysm.
>>
>>55001776
>lol Chaos

Ugh
>>
>>54997239
Was that a fake appearance covering the true disgusting nature or did she only physically degrade after her 'death'?
>>
>>55001903
>One of the core elements of the setting being involved in the downfall of a major civilisation.
>Ugh

PLEBIAN.
>>
>>54992859
>Though I will admit that it's extremely unlikely Cathay would ever get in, considering they don't have a model range to base them off of. CA doesn't seem to like working without models.
They literally couldn't before. It was right before Norsca released that they got the ability from GW to use older army book/edition stuff, as well as make their own units.
>>
>>55001776
Oh. I like the Slaan dun goof'd explanation better then.
>>
>>55001182
Don't forget that the Lizardmen caused the downfall with earthquakes when they moved the continents a few centimeters closer to each other.
>>
>>55002068
What's that explaination?
>>
>>55001903
>implying chaos isn't just a massive plot device

reposted from other thread, as this is somewhat relevant:
>>55001807
>i guess this is a good place to bring it up: i've been thinking about introducing a point-buy alternative for 2E, because i have a player who got REALLY frustrated with his character's statline.

>the idea is to replace each roll with the mean value in points: you get 88 points in your primary statistics (2d10 > mean value of 11 times 8 stats) and 10 points for wounds/fate points (1d10 > median of 5 on 2 rolls)

>the only problem i foresee here is that the secondary characteristics will be minmaxed pretty hard. thoughts?
>>55001830
>>55001807 (You)
>Give TB x 2 for starting Wounds and 2 Fate points, don't give them the opportunity to just arbitrarily buy those stats.

>>55002035
>>55001830
>>TBx2 wounds
i like that idea, gives more consideration to the primary char., other than the obvious. it will make fightey characters' choices very onesided though (i.e. maxing out toughness is the obvious way to go)
>>2 fate points flat
>dunno, seems like a cheap opt-out, that somewhat destroys the fluffy nature of fate points. maybe increase starting xp and make fate points payable with starting xp?
>>
>>55002054
What's a royal hippogryph knight?
>>
>>55002153
based off gw's unreleased bretonnia
>>
>>55002011
>psssh...every1 knos that Chaos rules all, stupid moralfag..
>>
>>55002205
Chaos is the default Warhammer plot device - as it should be. In lieu of better stories, defaulting to some varient of 'Chaos did it' is fitting.

My preference is to have the Doomstones catastrophe just be a normal fuckup, but part of the plot hinges on chaos schenanigans.
>>
>>55002332
Everything being Chaos is literally what killed this setting. Chaos is also by far the least interesting BBEG of the whole setting.
>>
>>54986004
It was retconned

In really really old early-edition lore the "Reman empire" that conquered Estalia, Bretonnia, Albion and the Border Princes was a thing and the Empire proper started differently because of it.

Later they realized that was kind of retarded so they changed it up.
>>
File: ind lore.jpg (672KB, 1592x1412px) Image search: [Google]
ind lore.jpg
672KB, 1592x1412px
The other day there was an anon posting these in this general. I was wondering if there was one for Cathay too, or if there are links to a larger body of Cathayan lore overall like there is for Kislev.
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg (31KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg
31KB, 600x456px
>>55002105
It's this: >>55002103
IIRC it happened because some Slaan(s) misinterpretated some old relic/instruction from the old ones that was just rediscovered.
>>
>>55002341
The Reman Empire still existed, and constituted Tilea and Estalia, and supposedly parts of what are the Border Princes now. I've no idea when, probably in the pre-Sigmar, post-Lahmia era.
>>
>>55002340
It's always been about Chaos though. Who corrupted dark elves? Chaos. Who made orcs stop squabling and become a legitimate threat? Black Orcs (made by Chaos Dwarfs). Who made Skaven? Chaos. Who created necromancy? Nagash, who learned chaos magic from dark elves.
>>
>>55002361
I liked the Warhammer Project Ind armybook. The "million gods" thing was pretty cool.
>>
File: Factionstartmapsequel.jpg (4MB, 6500x3868px) Image search: [Google]
Factionstartmapsequel.jpg
4MB, 6500x3868px
>>54992940
Sartosa being on the map for no good reason seems to indicate that Sartosa and the New World Colonies (which has the Lost Legion's flag) will probably become the basis for a Dogs of War DLC

Which is kind of like Tilea's army, since Tilea is the faction that most heavily relies on mercenaries and because several of the lord characters for DoW are Tilean

>>54992070
>>54992354
Araby could have just been reskinned empire units with "Sultan Jaffar" leading them. Instead they've got Bretonnians occupying the whole place. It's clear from the sheer size of the Arabyan provinces that the Bretonnians are just a stand in similar to the Strigoi and Necrarchs over in the Land of the Dead and that Tomb Kings will expand the map eastwards over the southern World's Edge Mountains so that Lybaras and Mahrak are on the map and we'll get to pay 19 dollars for Settra, Arkhan, Phar and Khalida each ruling over their own separate faction- Arkhan's tower is already a named settlement in game along with Nagash's black pyramid according to game reviewers who already played it. Oh and Araby will be released probably as the second new race, and Dogs of War as the third new race giving us 3 paid race packs for TWW2 just like we had 3 paid race packs for TWW1. And TWW3 will have Chorfs, Ogres and Kislev giving us another 3 paid race packs (though Kislev might actually be preorder DLC for TWW3 that applies to TWW1, so maybe not).

Also Vampire Coast could be a separate race if they wanted it to be since there are two LLs (Harkon and that other vampire who serves him) and because their zombies have pistols and cannons unlike the TK and the VC. I mean it doesn't seem like they're going the route of letting you play as Skaven on the Old World campaign map so it would be weird for them to release DLC for the Combined Map, but maybe they will.
>>
>>55002340
Chaos winning ruined the setting. Always being shit upon, but fighting the good fight constantly, was what Warhammer was about.
>>
>>55002443
It really bothers me that they made this cool ass map with starting positions like the Knights of Origo but then they never intended you to play as those guys without downloading a faction unlocker mod. Why make such a cool map if you can't play all the cool factions?
>>
>>55002466
Because it's better than "playable factions only, rebels everywhere else".
>>
>>55002340
Nah, what killed the setting was GW not doing anything innovative with the setting and armies for a decade.
>>
>>55002402
...jesus.

I'd be happier with each race having their own reason the dwarf empire collapse, and the truth being an amalgamation of elements.
>>
>>55002466
Because the world is made up of more than just the major gameplay balanced factions

This way the chaff actually has a "name and face" instead of just being generic.
>>
>>55002445
agreed, fchaos gaining ground would bring enough change to the setting imo. or losing ground, for that matter, giving breathing room to the other factions so they can bash each other's heads in better....
>>
>>55002402
>>55002487
Skaven book says the Time of Woes was caused by a Skaven machine malfunctioning and causing earthquakes in the World's Edge Mountain.
>>
>>55002419
All of those things are interesting intrinsically to themselves, not down to Chaos. Their Chaos influence - save with the druchii - tends to be incidental and not relevant to their status as antagonists.

Citing Nagash is particularly amusing, since he's the biggest challenge Chaos has to ruling the world.
>>
>>55002340
This. All the chaos wank did not do the setting any favors. Raw magic being nasty stuff? Great. 4 primordial gods representing slaughter, fate, pleasure, and plague? Sure, ok. You woke up this morning and ate some milk and toast and bacon and it's a form of chaos worship because chaos is everything, sing the praise of the dark gods? Fuck that.
>>
>>55002539
Fool-fool! Earthquake machine was meant to do that! Would have destroyed all beard-thing nests if not for most treacherous sabotage by clan Moulder!
>>
>>55002340
>Chaos is also by far the least interesting BBEG of the whole setting
nu-Chaos, maybe. Traditionally the old northern hordes and their beastman buddies were one of the setting's most interesting and distinctive elements. Their material from 5th and 6th might be some of my favorite publications ever to come out of GW.

>>55002481
>stagnant setting
I'm actually kinda fine with that. Wargame settings are not like other narrative structures. They don't require a dynamic backdrop or lots of character development. Their goal is providing a large selection of varied, relatively well-matched factions, and giving them justification to be in combat, at any time, in any combination of opponents or location (including, ideally, mirror matches). They also want to provide low barrier to entry and open ended potential for new factions or existing faction expansion. All told, WHFB did a really good job of it.
>>
>>55002602
>Wargame settings are not like other narrative structures.

THIS. Warhammer wasn't a story, it was a setting. A big sandbox to tell your own stories in. The moment GW forgot that and tried to use its worlds to force their own stories down our necks was the moment those settings turned to utter shit. Just look at the joke 40k has become.
>>
>>55002648
No. WHFB was a story.
40K was a setting.
>>
>>55002602
To me the fluff authors just got increasingly shitty after the Storm of Chaos business that the stagnation was the least of the setting's problem. Also, most people clearly rather have a shitty ongoing narrative than no ongoing narrative at all, so it doesn't matter how much integrity a setting has if people get bored of it.
>>
>>55002598
>You woke up this morning and ate some milk and toast and bacon and it's a form of chaos worship because chaos is everything, sing the praise of the dark gods
maybe this is just me injecting my headcannon into the setting, but isn't it more about excessive behaviour, rather than the behaviour itself? for example: killing your enemy isnt in itself an act of devotion to khorne, but revelling in slaughter and bloodlust sure is
>>
>>55002715
>most people clearly rather have a shitty ongoing narrative than no ongoing narrative at all

[citation needed]
>>
>>55002719

Nope. Every act of violence is praise to Khorne.
>>
>>55002715
Bull-fucking-shit.

"Advancing the setting" Is the cancer that killed Warhammer.
>>
>>55002738
Most people do generally have shit taste. Just look at what stories are selling the most in the entertainment industry.

Most people just settle for the soap operas with cheap thrills.
>>
>>55002778
What killed Warhammer was GW being incompetent as a company and failing to hold on to their employees with talent.
>>
>>55002770
so every time i kill a deer for food i add a skull to his throne? every time i fuck my gf i give praise to slaanesh (not just when i'm being a depraved degenerate pervert)?
fuck that noise, i stick with my headcanon, thank you very much.
>>
>>55002778
>"Advancing the setting" Is the cancer that killed Warhammer.
Really, I'd argue that NOT advancing it did the trick. If they'd just accepted that most people didn't give a fuck about Archaon, accepted his loss and moved on, they'd have been better off.

Hell, a scramble to fill the void left by the failure of the "Everchosen" would've been much more interesting than "The End Times is coming any day now, you'll see."
>>
>>55002812
Sure, and that incompetence and lack of talent led to them trying to "advance the setting."

You'll notice that the setting never advanced in timeline during Fantasys golden years.
>>
>>54987845
That's a nice sorbet.
>>
>>55002602
>nu-Chaos, maybe. Traditionally the old northern hordes and their beastman buddies were one of the setting's most interesting and distinctive elements. Their material from 5th and 6th might be some of my favorite publications ever to come out of GW.

Granted, but even they need not be involved in everything.
>>
>>55002770
>Every post is praise to M00t, God of Trolls.
>>
>>55002877
M00t
I miss him :(
Does he have a twitter?
>>
>>55002877
>>55002897

Who's moot?
>>
>>55002711
Fantasy wasn't a story. It had history that involved named characters you could use in your army, and over time changes were made. It wasn't a serial where we were waiting on the next entry to find out what happens next.
>>
>>55002905
Being this new.
>>
>>55002822
One of the good things about Warhammer is all the plots and prophecies the authors have created to give the players fodder for their own games. A lot of future scenarios were outlined that would be fun to play through.

'Advancing the plot' just means invalidating all those future scenarios, and changing the characters. Boris Todbringer is already 67 by 2522. He can't survive another timeskip.
And for what? So we can see the GW authors' version of all those scenarios instead of our own?
>>
File: Storm of magic.jpg (940KB, 722x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Storm of magic.jpg
940KB, 722x1050px
>>
File: Storm of magic2.jpg (976KB, 725x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Storm of magic2.jpg
976KB, 725x1040px
>>
>>55002877
>m00t
>sjw cuck
>god of trolls
yeah right....
>>
File: blog4[1].png (560KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
blog4[1].png
560KB, 696x392px
>>55002995
>>55003005
I quite liked Storm of Magic as a kind of callback to 5th edition.
Back in those days every army book had stats for a bunch of different monsters in the back that you could use as mounts or as independent monsters.
Just in case you wanted your Empire General to be mounted on a giant scorpion I guess.
>>
>>55003063
You do know where you are, right? And who posts here, yeah?
>>
>>55001910
The latter.
>>
File: tumblr_o535w7zTeI1ummjd5o1_400.jpg (32KB, 397x530px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o535w7zTeI1ummjd5o1_400.jpg
32KB, 397x530px
>>54997239
>>54997893
Is the lady Lahmian lewd and lascivious?
>>
>>55003096
certainly not m00t. he never gave a fuck about this board (/tg/)
>>
File: skaven.png (136KB, 800x466px) Image search: [Google]
skaven.png
136KB, 800x466px
>>
>>55003169
>m00t didn't care about /tg/
>m00t '/tg/ is how I wanted all of 4chan to be'
>m00t who gave us the dieroller
>m00t who banned Jim Profit

Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>writing m00t instead of moot

Trying to hard to fit in.
>>
>>55003342
>>m00t '/tg/ is how I wanted all of 4chan to be'
>by his own statement only visited once
>not to mention that /tg/ is not just a blue, but also the most bluepilled board, to use /pol/ terminology
yeah, sounds about right
>>
>>55002850
See, I don't have a problem with the passage of time, it's the whole "fulfilling of magical destiny" bullshit. I mean "Lord of the End Times" is a title you expect for a doomsday cult, the most interesting parts of which are their fanatical devotion and the fact that they're wrong. Archeon, leader of the chaos hordes intent on bringing about the end of the world through conquest is great as a doomsday cult leader. Archeon, the little boy with the magic destiny to actually kill the setting, is bullshit.

The whole point of all this flavor is to provide backdrops to battles. The reason Storm of Chaos was garbage was because it focused narratively entirely on Chaos vs Empire. Similarly, End Times was a bunch of foregone conclusions. These do not a good backdrop make.
>>
>>55003401
>uses /pol/ terminology
back to r*ddit
>>
>>55003422
>>uses /pol/ terminology
>back to r*ddit
>being this butthurt over that faggot moot
get a grip anon
>>
>>55003342
>moot who gave us kittenmod
>moot who did nothing while that stupid cunt ran rampant on our board, banning drawfags, baiting users into bans, reversing rulings by the hour, censuring topics that had been the norm since day 1, who constantly fucking lied.
>moot who ignored hundreds of reports and later admitted he ignored the whole incident and it was we who drove his weeping cunt of a mod off
>moot who flooded this board with /a/ and /v/ users and their shit spam waifu anus quests
>moot who stood by while this human refuse started unironically polluting /tg/ with their mental AIDS like the fucking 'spoonfeeding' thing
>moot who ignored years of this board desperately trying to get rid of this crossboarder trash

I'd take ten Jim Profits before one kittenmod, and half a hundred sergalfags and Flareposters before the garbage from the worst boards on this site. Don't get me wrong, I liked moot and generally respected hum, but the only good thing he ever did for /tg/ was create it.
>>
>>55003455
>>55003422
>>55003401
>>55003387
>>55003342
>>55003169

Praise be to m00t, God of Trolls.
>>
>>55003526
/thread
>>
>>55003521

>In the beginning, m00t created /tg/

>This has generally been aeen as a bad move, and people have been complaining ever since.
>>
>>55002877
I posted this as a joke to the extremist attitude that 'every kill is for khorne', but holy shit did this backfire.
>>
>>55003521
Kittenmod was the chemo this board needed, and now he's gone, guess what, the cancer came back.
>>
>>54990671
Can I refer you to some nice psychologists instead?
>>
>>55004128
Spoken like a true Paizo forums immigrant.
>>
>>54992524
Just filter that filename.
>>
>>55001903
And then, Chaos BOOM the world XDDDD

Im such a good writer!
>>
What's the point of jade wizards?
>>
>>54997893
>eventually the Sisterhood finds out about her hobby and gives her an ultimatum: make him a swain, make him a corpse, or someone else will do it for her

>she offers him the Blood Kiss instead, and is rebuffed. She angrily tries to kill him and he barely escapes.

>Later, he avoids an assassination by the Sisterhood only through the timely warning of an unknown benefactor
>>
>>55005076
You fucking shitstain.

Getting me emotionally invested in a non-existant story.

Goddamm it.
>>
>>55001182
>>lost 99% of their territory in under a 1000 years while high elves only lose a few piddly colonies

The High Elves lost everything outside of a few island fortresses - that's a lot more than what the dwarves lost, and even then, the dwarves have been reclaiming that
>>
>>55005243
>few island fortresses
>literally controls the whole south seapass from Lustria to Cathay
>>
File: 51TDD49C5WL.jpg (44KB, 293x475px) Image search: [Google]
51TDD49C5WL.jpg
44KB, 293x475px
Just finished pic related and it was excellent imo, though the ending was too rushed. Based Abnett delivered again with cool characters, witty dialogue and great fight scenes. Anything else of similar quality in the BL mega at the top of the thread? Really enjoyed this one. Also
>Tfw the setting has been squatted so there will be no more broing out with fantasy!Slavs
It hurts ;____;
>>
File: 1501818459994.png (3MB, 2013x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1501818459994.png
3MB, 2013x1092px
>>55002361
There isn't one for Cathay, as far as I know. There is one for Araby.

Most Cathayan lore, as far as I'm aware, is scattered among the Genevive novels, some characters from Marienburg: Sold Down the River (which is a 1st edition RPG book, so a little old), and some mentions in other books - the Tamurkhan book has some Kurgans and Beastmen attacking an outpost of Cathayan warriors, some mentions of some artifacts in the Ogre Kingdoms book, and some mentions of magical creatures from Warhammer Armies, a 3rd edition book.

I think Cathay has been intentionally kept mysterious and exotic - despite a Cathayan count-as-Bretonnian army once featured in White Dwarf, they've never even had the old army lists Nippon once had.
>>
File: miss moot.gif (3MB, 300x148px) Image search: [Google]
miss moot.gif
3MB, 300x148px
>>55002877
>>
>>55005002
>>55005002
healing.
>>
>>55005307
And how much land do they hold?
>>
>>55005351
Abnett tends to rush endings since he has too many characters and storylines going on.
>>
>>54987845
Straight vs somewhat spread legs and slightly bent knee.
Probably hides a couple of >4" stilettos under that dress
>>
>>55005002
They heal, and help keep nature in balance and help plants grow. They're kind of druidic, not too far from a priest of Taal or Rhya in some ways.
>>
File: 1429401119800.jpg (98KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429401119800.jpg
98KB, 497x500px
>>55005461
I agree
As much as I love the GG series about 2/3 of them end with some big climactic battle that should annihilate them and then the epilogue is just Imperium Wins lol. At the same time I like that he actually has talent at writing and that he writes even chaos interestingly without degenerating into a waifufagging fanboy like ADB. That being said I still really enjoyed Riders of the Dead and am still wondering if there's other books like it.
Also the Witch Hunter books I remembered being good did there ever wind up being a 4th one to finish the story? What else would people recommend. Really like 40k in general but I honestly don't like all the space marines stories too much (with the exception of Abnetts Iron Snakes book) and I really like the flavour and, dareisay multiculturalism, of the Old World. All the good guys vs bad really feels like epic classic fantasy
>>
>>55005543
Titanicus is good even if Abnett could have cut a few characters. I loved his depiction of the titans and Skitarii.
>>
File: 1503320552901.jpg (178KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1503320552901.jpg
178KB, 1024x698px
>>55005609
Already read it. It was excellent. I was looking for Fantasy recs though other 40k is welcomed. I think I've done all of Abnett
>>
>>55003403
Yeah, GW could have advanced the setting without going straight to the apocalypse. They just decided not to. With the End Times they also made the entire thing about the special characters and basically made it clear that your dudes didn't matter.
>>
File: ricky-gervais-hbo-animation.jpg (7KB, 450x227px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais-hbo-animation.jpg
7KB, 450x227px
>so I'm in Lahmia, roight?
>got this - this bird ruling it
>folks...uh...say mean things about her
>but y'know it's like how everyone does that
>jealousy, innit?
>anyhow I'm - I'm in Lahmia
>folks are nice but a bit odd
>saw this one bloke cut a servant's throat, then drink his blood from a goblet
>so I'm thinking 'oh that's a bit weird, innit?'
>turns out, vampires
>>
>>55004138
What you can do is satisfy my need for Hot Skaven Dickings, friend.
>>
>>55006555
What the fuck-fuck
>>
How could creative assembly make kislev and the southern realms unique?
>>
Why did the Empire never get a 30 years war equivalent? Time of 3 Emperor's seems much more of a Western Schism equivalent (with 3 Emperor's instead of 3 Popes) and wasn't nearly as devastating.

A scenario where the Northern God-aligned Provinces battle the Southern God-aligned provinces (basically, the Ar-Ulric vs. the Emperor in Altdorf) where shittons die would be fun
>>
File: 500px-Kislevite_Army.png (330KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Kislevite_Army.png
330KB, 500x298px
>>55006597
Kislev is easy - build a list around their old army.

The Southern Realms are harder, but you can just slap Dogs of War over their basic Empire units, give Estalia more Morions and Tilea...lobster-tailed pot helmets or something.
>>
File: kislev.jpg (429KB, 1481x1738px) Image search: [Google]
kislev.jpg
429KB, 1481x1738px
>>55006597
Just use what's there.

Kislev already has its own unique forces. Estalia has lots of conquistador/habsburg spain vibes. Tilea is probably the least possible to make unique though, basically renaissance italy with mercenaries and dueling princes everywhere.
>>
>>55006677
Because the Empire is polythestic, where an essential part of the 30 years war is that it's one religion with disagreements on how it should properly be followed. You can't set up a conflict on 'heresy' when both Sigmar and Ulric are considered equally legitimate, except by hard-line members of either cult. And even if some provinces worship Sigmar or Ulric more than others, most provinces still have their own alignments that keep it from being a simple split - Talabcland holds Taal higher than Ulric, for instance, and Osterland is overtly loyal to the Empire and Sigmar for a northern province.

You could try and set up a conflict between Volkmar the Grim and former Grand Theogonist Esmer III, which is technically more like a pope and anti-pope sort of conflict, but is still closer to what you desire because it would be about differences within the Cult of Sigmar.
>>
>>55006894
>Because the Empire is polythestic, where an essential part of the 30 years war is that it's one religion with disagreements on how it should properly be followed.

The role of religion in the 30 years war is overstated desu. The conflict was a struggle between the bourbons and habsburgs (both catholic btw) with sweden taking advantage of it to carve out influence.
>>
>>55006916
Oh sure, I'm not denying that, but the religious differences were how the war started, or at least the initial justification for the war that got the major players dragged in.
>>
Why are the high elves rule by some weird wrong-handed dog thing which only rose to power with the help of some human kid who he mistook for a demon?
>>
How literally is the 'may no moon look on me twice lest I be judged idle' part of the Questing Vow taken? Could Questing Knights ever have to stop in a place for a few days or weeks as part of the 'no plea for help shall find me wanting' part of the vow, or just fighting some adversary?

Do Grail Knights ever marry and have kids? What if a Grail Knight ends up a Duke - who's going to succeed him if he doesn't have kids?
>>
>>55007781
wtf did i just read
>>
>>55007844
>How literally is the 'may no moon look on me twice lest I be judged idle' part of the Questing Vow taken?
Depends on the knight
>Could Questing Knights ever have to stop in a place for a few days or weeks as part of the 'no plea for help shall find me wanting' part of the vow, or just fighting some adversary?
Not ideally. They come in, right wrongs, and go away, they are not supposed to stop
>Do Grail Knights ever marry and have kids? What if a Grail Knight ends up a Duke - who's going to succeed him if he doesn't have kids?
All Dukes are Grail Knights as of now. So yeah they can have children
>>
File: 1500636057096.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500636057096.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
>>55007781
what
>>
File: 1492363378585.jpg (46KB, 337x399px) Image search: [Google]
1492363378585.jpg
46KB, 337x399px
>>55007781
>>
>>55007882
So if, in a hypothetical scenario, someone was trying to catch up to a travelling Questing Knight, it would be near impossible?
>>
>>54987990
/tg/ IS a Skaven clan.
>>
>>55008422
Impossible, no one can backstab each other and we never get breeding rights.
>>
did they ever add a command in vermintide to tell the bots to pick up tomes/grims?
>>
>>55008558
>Meanwhile on Skaven /tg/...

>>55008558
Playing with Bots?
Wherr are your friends Anon?
>>
File: 12YearsWar.jpg (742KB, 1573x2453px) Image search: [Google]
12YearsWar.jpg
742KB, 1573x2453px
>>55006677
>>55006894
>>55006916
>>55007102
I'm way ahead of you desu
>>
>>55008959
>the rat mistress
was the cult of ulric's leader seduced by a skaven?
>>
>>55008959
Why did the Bretonnians join in? I kinda get why Kazak Kadrin joined in, even if I figure the Dwarves would generally not want to join in on the war because it's a human trouble and they'd hate to ruin their alliances with the Empire as a whole. I'm also curious why Marienburg, Kislev and Magritta joined in with the sides they did as well. Marienburg traditionally had some bad blood with the Empire as a whole, sure, but they do not like Nordland.

Also, I think Middenheim has an order of Gold and Celestial wizards, so that might be a good thing to include.
>>
>>55009142
>Why did the Bretonnians join in? I

They're taking advantage of the chaos to claim some territory from the Empire and hopefully conquer it one day.

In the older days of WHFB, Bretonnia was on the verge of taking over the empire in a war of conquest. I still kind of relate the 2 as mortal enemies France vs Britain in the 1700s style.

>Marienburg
The last Emperor just tried to conquer Marienburg in canon (Wilhelm III) and his successor pledges to do the same

>Kislev
A debt from the Chaos War and fears that if the Empire collapses, the next chaos invasion will see them have to fight alone

>Magritta
They're in an existing war with Bretonnia
>>
>>55009044
Yes. Or she was just a hot chick the Skaven kidnapped as a baby and raised for this expressed purpose of seducing the Ar-Ulric. I haven't decided yet
>>
>>55008959
6,000,000+ dead man-things and beard-things against 50,000 skaven. Pretty good return on investment.

By the way, how do you 'expulse' the skaven from a human city? What's preventing them from coming back after a couple years even if you somehow locate and destroy their burrow? Do you fill the tunnels with concrete?
>>
>>55009199
I still like the idea that Bretonnia and the Empire are mostly friends, really only fighting over territory with dubious claim - like Marienburg - but I'll respect your choices, especially since I agree with your logic for other areas. If Magritta is at war with Bretonnia, is Bilbali involved?
>>
>>55009394
I was thinking after Skaven get discovered, the Ar-Ulric kills himself out of shame and the two sides unite to purge the Skaven underneath Middenheim with the help of Dwarfs

Just like in the 30 years war though the vast majority of human dead are from disease/famine caused by war
>>
Is Nagash the true tragic hero? He could have saved the world and defeated chaos once and for all had the stupid empiremen put away their petty superstition
>>
>>55009935
Nah, he is a self serving paranoid psychopath that wants to kill everyone for the preemptive purpose so that nobody can kill him. I'm pretty sure that's a villain.
>>
New
>>55010488
>>
>>55007781

The spelling doesn't work and this still isn't funny, but at least it's more obscure than the bottom of the barrel GoT version of this joke.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.