[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy 30k General HHG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 64

File: 13-fw.jpg (66KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
13-fw.jpg
66KB, 620x620px
> General dead for 24 hours
> HH alive and well edition.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our brothers dead! >>54822259
>Thread FAQ
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (not updated since January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318

>STUFF ANONS ASK FOR
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html

>Crimson King
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/hT9jpwsK/file.html

>NEW Mega Folder
https://mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
>>
>>54926257

> HQ selection is a Delegatus and 2 Knights Errant
> Chosen Duty RoW
> Both Knights choose 'Protector'

If the Delegatus survives to the end of the game, I get 5VP. If he dies, I autolose.
HH: Thunderdome edition.
>>
>>54926345
More like HH: Hide in the corner like a bitch edition.
>>
Lion when ;-;
>>
>>54926431
Next book. So 2018 sometime.
>>
Hey, just popping in cause I saw you all from the click to /40kg/. This is sad, my haven in 7th so slow and abandoned.

Is their a good 8thified ruleset for 30k? And if so, do people use it? Autism aside, I miss you guys
>>
>>54926257
>2v2 game, TS and NL vs Solar Auxilia and Custodes
>slugfest between TS praetor Custodes shield-captain
>Nightlord praetor makes heroic intervention and gets promptly pasted
What had been his plan?
>>
>>54926257
https://pastebin.com/75ssRq0k
Will continue to work on this soon
>>
>>54926412
Someone's a waac fag.
>>
>>54926638
>posting a link to a link
Yes but why?
>>
File: 1473977833507.png (40KB, 111x133px) Image search: [Google]
1473977833507.png
40KB, 111x133px
>>54926257

What's the current state of FAQs? Should we be using the Jan'16 one on the FW website, or the current 7th Edition rules from Nov'16?

> How many Meltabombs do I get to use?
> Does PE:Characters fuck your entire unit?
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (99KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
99KB, 600x893px
Do you think is BL going to retcon Vulkan and the Salamanders to be present at the Siege?
>>
File: Iron and allies.jpg (339KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Iron and allies.jpg
339KB, 2048x1152px
Man I need 40k admech rules...
>>
>>54926917

It looks very possible.
Far more concerning is if they'll try and get Guilliman over there.
>>
File: DSC04421.jpg (205KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04421.jpg
205KB, 1600x1200px
Seems a relevant place to ask, so just how frequent are issues with FW models? I was interested in grabbing maybe some vehicles and upgrade kits from HH to make some Alpha Legion look cooler, but I've heard they have massive quality control/assurance issues, that as many as 1 in 3 kits can have major issues, so what are you guys' experiences? is it really that bad?
>>
>>54926638
Paragon Blade feels weird like that. I'd probably have it cause d3 damage regularly and then conditional d3 mortal wounds just to keep the damage feel more consistent. Having a D3 swing suddenly only do 1 wound is just weird.

>Master of the Legion
Friendly Legion units within 6" may reroll failed 1s to hit.
>Rites of Battle
Add +1CP if this model is your warlord.
>>
>>54926917
Maybe, my guess is they'll go MIA before the battle goes down.

Theres not enoug salamanders with Vulkan for it to matter much anyway
>>
>>54926917
Corax could also be present at the point. Maybe they'll attack the traitors from orbit so that they can soft retcon it as they won't technically be there for the siege proper
>>
I hope they minimalize How many primarchs are there. Terra is supposed to be a lop sided desperate struggle. 3 legions, the custodes/SoS, and some loyalist army and Titans against 7 traitor legions, daemons, dark mechanicum, and endless hordes of lost and the damned.
>>
>>54927226
I agree. It slightly undercuts how much of a hopeless situation for the loyalists the Siege was. It wasn't a question of if the defenders would lose but when. Even if there were so few RV and SA left. (the Salamanders had less than 1000 marines after the Heresy considering they made no successors)

>7 traitor legions
Are you excluding the Night Lords with the Alphas? After Sevatar split the fleet most of them ran to Terra so there were still plenty there.
>>
>>54927368
In the old index astartes/collected visions lore it was the Sons of Horus, World Eaters, Thousand Sons, Emperor's Children, and Death Guard at full strength. The Iron Warriors and Word Bearers were there at moderate to high strength, each with a primarch. Night Lords and Alphas were splinter fleets along for the ride and in the original lore weren't there at all.
>>
>>54926917
they already fucked with the origins of the relics so why not
>>
Anyone know what knight houses allign thrmselves with the Imperial fists? I want to incorporate it into Perty's base
>>
>>54927697
I've been doing some research on that for a Siege of Terra themed IF force and all I could find was
>Honouring a debt that dated back to the Horus Heresy, a household detachment of Hawkshroud Knights fought beside the Imperial Fists Chapter during the Tyros Gulf Campaign.
House Hawkshroud are bros with the Fists in M41 and apparently got saved by them during the Heresy. The Imperial Fists were mostly on Terra during the Heresy and there isn't any official mention of any knight houses being present at the Siege. House Vyridion fought in the Webway War but Dorn's boys took no part in that.
>>
Do any of the books go into markings related to companies or chapters, or is it all just unit type markings and such? If I wanted to make all my Marines to be part of the same company, how would one go about representing it?
>>
>>54926991
>but I've heard they have massive quality control/assurance issues, that as many as 1 in 3 kits can have major issues, so what are you guys' experiences? is it really that bad?

No, it's NOT this bad. Any major issues that you do face, you can quickly resolve by asking FW for replacement parts.
>>
>>54927536
I do wonder if the Alphas will bother to show up this time. Perhaps cosplaying as loyalists?
>>
>>54927010
>>54926638

>Paragon Blade
I personally feel like this needs to be an expensive weapon simply going off the fluff. The entire point of them being that they're pretty much one off items of insane quality.

But how to we represent that? Obviously it needs to be better than a power sword/master crafted power sword, so at a bare minimum it needs the +1 S, at least AP-3 and 2 damage minimum. The possibility of maybe going AP-4 exists and/or give it 3 base damage all would make it fairly beastly in it's own right.

Now if we give it a "on a 6 it does d3 mortal wounds instead" as stated people may question just how worth it that is. It would be a good way to get around Invulnerable saves/hordes, but could also hinder you against high wound/toughness targets.

But if we make it do both damages, he in theory could crank out 15 wounds on a charge and then wrack up an additional 15 mortal wounds. He could almost kill a warhound with that, and obviously he won't be rolling alone
>>
>>54926519
>Is their a good 8thified ruleset for 30k?
People are working on lists, but no, I don't think there are any complete ones yet. Thanks for checking in on us!

>>54926917
I could see them reopening the War in the Webway and having Vulkan fight down there.
>>
>>54926991
The headhunters' combibolters seemed to be consistently bad. Otherwise it's generally vehicles that have issues. 1/3 seems too high, but don't be surprised if you have to ask for a couple of replacement parts.
>>
>>54927368
>(the Salamanders had less than 1000 marines after the Heresy considering they made no successors)
After the Scouring, technically. We don't know how costly that was, but it did last a while.
>>
>>54927859
Some legions get good info in their black books, others don't. So which legion?
>>
>>54927793
Cool, well I'll be using this then, ty. I just wish there was more info on the renegade house color scheme. I got a good house for the IWs but no heraldry or nothin
>>
>>54926917
>kyme

If he's the one writing, then it'll be butchered one way or the other.
>>
on a whim I picked up the terminator captain from Calth, I don't really play 30k but want to paint him up. not sure what to choose from tho, either Iron Warriors Sons of Horus or Alpha Legion, does any one have some simple paint schemes from these legions I could look at?

thanks
>>
>>54929122

Pretty safe to deduce that

1. Lost vast majority of veterans at Istvaan 5 and many other garrison units on the march to Terra
2. Time-consuming recruiting ritual kept numbers low
3. Salamanders eventually had to put down Xiaphas Jurr and his army
>>
>>54929369
http://imgur.com/a/qjctt
>>
>>54929369
The Forgeworld recipes linked here:
>>54930095
Are wayyyy too damn complicated.

Here's the good Sons of Horus recipe I use:
Vallejo German Army Uniform
Coelia Greenshade wash
Highlight with GAU mixed with Dawnstone or whatever medium grey type color you like
Done

I usually do bronze instead of gold.
Bronze color (your choice)
Agrax Earthshade wash x2 (this makes it really rich)
Edge highlight/weather with Leadbelcher
Final highlights with Runefang Steel
>>
>>54930325
Here's an army shot:
http://i.imgur.com/H80V5SU.jpg
And the BaC characters:
http://i.imgur.com/e0K12Jn.jpg
>>
>>54930325
>wayyyy too damn complicated.
>basecoat, shade, then highlight is too complicated
>>
>>54930325

Got anymore of them how to paint guides anon or where can I download the full list?
>>
>>54930691
We used to, but they've disappeared. They sucked anyway. You're better off just eyeballing the colors from the FW black book color plates, really.
>>
>>54926991
Quality is fine, especially on their CAD sculpted models. What you've pictured is a recast, a horrible recast to be honest. Even recasters have gotten to almost near FW quality if sometimes not better.
>>
>>54930095
Holy shit those color schemes are horrible. Wish Matt Kane never took his blog down.
>>
>>54928335
Simple is the guiding word of 8th, so I'd keep the paragon blade simple as well.

S+1 AP-3 D3 On a 6 to wound this weapon causes a mortal wound in addition to all other damage.
>>
>>54934050
>8th
It's best that we make and meme our own ruleset, nothing GW brings will be good for the massed armies HH entails.
>>
>>54934050
>>54934080
Whilst true, i think anon is onto someting: its better than all the power weapons, and has great damage ala MC powersword, whislt alos mianting the mortal strike.
Its simple and elegant, which is what we want really/
>>
>>54934080
How so?
>>
>>54926638
If I may offer some criticism: Boarding Shield giving a shitty 6++ is boring, now that save modifiers are a thing. I'd say instead pick a more interesting bonus. There are plenty of option: Have it confer the improved save of bing in cover even out in the open; make it ignroe AP-1 or allow for a safe-after-the-safe.
>>
>>54934813
Make it like the Bullgryn slab shield that just gives them straight up 2+ save.

I wonder how void hardened armour would work? Make ranged weapons with random number of attacks roll an extra die and pick the lowest?
>>
>New ForgeWorld stuff on sale
>Wonder what it is
>Maybe some of the HH things from open day
>Hope it's the aquilion terminators
>It's a rouge idol(?)
I really shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, maybe next week we'll get something good?
>>
>>54935187
Just axe it. It's not really something that's utterly vital.
>>
>>54935525
So what do we do about Breacher type squads then?
>>
>>54935543
Honestly, a 2+ save is plenty already. They have a save even against a mighty wallop at AP-4 and being W1 makes them sufficiently different from terminators.
>>
>>54935568
I guess that could work, considering Breacher squads used mk3, or basically proto terminator armor
>>
File: 1493605158610.jpg (155KB, 736x971px) Image search: [Google]
1493605158610.jpg
155KB, 736x971px
>>54926257

What legion should I start?

I was thinking Alpha or Blackshields but I really dont know.
>>
>>54936518
Alpha legion since you already want to.
>>
>hhg is far less active than 40kg these days

I've noticed this even on tabletop, for a while fewer people played 40k over 30k at my FLGS. Now it's the inverse.

Has 8th Edition saved 40k and screwed 30k? I mean primaris are dumb lore wise but I'm seeing them everywhere.
>>
>>54935590
>proto terminator armor

I'm pretty sure terminator armour is more than just reinforced power armour.
>>
>>54936518
we need a fucking pasta for these types of post.
>>
>>54936588
Have you been under a rock or something? The switch to 8th wrecked HH, FW are now semi-ignoring HH, check the recent threads for more info.
>>
>>54927901
I got a feeling from Horus Heresy Weekender that Alpha Legion have pretty much abandoned Horus since Alpharius died on Pluto. They'll still be causing havoc but aren't going to bother taking orders.
>>
>>54936588
>game with a whole new edition, faction rules, new factions
>vs. game that has had 1 book come out for it this year and you probably won't see another book till the end of next year

Wonder why...
>>
>>54936518
>>54936593
Something like this?

>loyal or traitor?
>favourite legion and why?
>favourite primarch and why?
>favourite colour?
>shooty or stabby?
>sneaky or loud?
>fast or slow?

Anyone else fancy adding to/changing this?
>>
>>54936591
Mk3 was essentially up armored mk2, but was used for frontal assault/boarding/close quarters were durability was needed. In universe it's attributed as the influence/need for terminator armor's development
>>
>>54936778
>it's attributed as the influence/need for terminator armor's development

Source?
>>
>>54929996
What do you mean by "put down Xiaphas Jurr and his army"?
>>
>>54936786
I'm pretty sure it's in the Black Books, but even in older lore, it was still noted as being meant for fighting in places with minimal to no cover
>>
>>54936613
Did we get some new fluff at the weekender? I missed it
>>
>>54936613
>I got a feeling from Horus Heresy Weekender that Alpha Legion have pretty much abandoned Horus since Alpharius died on Pluto.
What specifically did they say?
>>
>>54936996
New fluff about what? Alpharius has been dead since last year.
>>
>>54936967
>had to shoot them all to death for being crazy cultists
>>
>>54936588
HH was a sort of safety bunker for a lot of 40k players to move to because of how crappy 7th was. Now 8th has come out and is pretty good so most of those 40k players are moving back on top of FW not moving HH to 8th as well.
>>
File: Page77.jpg (1MB, 2618x3544px) Image search: [Google]
Page77.jpg
1MB, 2618x3544px
How to viably equip Gorgon Terminatiors? They seem best suited against 3+/no-AP attacks infantry. If I want to use them as a retinue for my HQ then I have to buy them a Spartan, damn it.
>>
File: SoH Delegatus 01.jpg (169KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
SoH Delegatus 01.jpg
169KB, 1600x1067px
>>54937344

I feel that a lot of the wank infecting 7th is kept out of the Heresy though. I can totally understand keeping 7th because all of the shitfalls have been avoided.

> Busted formations
> Essentially no FOC
> TAC does not exist because every army needs different counters
> Removal of options because they didn't have models
>>
>>54937600
Anything not 2w, 4++ or s8. They are pretty survivable but aren't great at dealing serious damage or outlasting hardy foes.
>>
File: 1486812951029.png (917KB, 720x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486812951029.png
917KB, 720x670px
>>54937650
So nothing Iron Hands aren't already good at. Better to take regular Terminators with HQ/Mor?
>>
>>54934813
Yeah, I'd make them +1, maybe +2 if they need to be better than combat shields. Both would be similar to artificer armor except you'd lose the ability to use two-handed weapons. Or is 8th too simplified for that restriction?
>>
>>54937805

Could rip on Rubricae?
> +1 to all saves against D1 weapons
>>
>>54937778
Eh, if you're going to take a squad of terminators anyway you might as well make them gorgons. The points increase is worth it imo and if you take Mor then it is fluffy as he managed to reverse engineer a few suits.
>>
>>54936588
There are a few things at play.

1) HH was attracting a lot of 40k players who were upset at the rapid power creep in 7th ed. It felt like there was a new flavor of the day on a monthly basis, if not faster. That era appears to be over.
2) 8th is simple enough that new players are bound to like their first impression of it much more.
3) Yes the lore sucks, but the regular Primaris models do look pretty cool. And it seems like there was a lot of pent-up demand for a more modern-looking aesthetic (Starcrafty, imo).
4) HH releases have been slower in the last couple of years, and book 7's typos, rules errors, and imbalance were a turnoff. (Though the release of a new and unique army - Custodes - was unusually exciting for the setting.)

8th's hype will die down as people settle into it, and then HH will go back to being a steady niche game. People might even want to come back to HH's older rules if 8th proves too limiting. Or GW might screw things up with power creep as the codexes come out. Okay, those are unlikely. HH will be more niche than it was.
>>
>>54937844
Not a thing in 30k, so who gives a shit?
>>
>>54936518
Blackshields can be tough to make work, and you'll probably feel left out of a bunch of releases. I'd stick a legion unless you already have something in mind for a rogue warband.

Alpha Legion are flexible because they can choose from a set of special rules at the start of a battle. That makes them something of a finesse army in that you need to be able to look at the terrain and your opponent and come up with a plan right there. They're good with veterans for another level of flexibility, and taking units with Deep Strike like Javelins and Jetbikes is also a good idea.
>>
So I saw an unboxing video for the Custodes terminators, and apparently the standard ones only come with fists and the firepike ones only come with claws.

Strikes me as really lame, I'd want to field pike and fist.
>>
>>54938574
Where did you see the video, got a link?
>>
>>54938574
>literal forgeworld jews
Ffs
>>
So which LA rules are best for an army of cowboys?
>>
>>54937291
I was hoping they could clarify what they meant by
>I got a feeling from Horus Heresy Weekender that Alpha Legion have pretty much abandoned Horus since Alpharius died on Pluto
Like what about the weekender gave them that impression
>>
>>54938766

Blackshields where every model has twin pistols and playing the pirate theme because.
>>
>>54938574
Kinda ridiculous for the price.

>>54937291
I'd also love to know what new fluff there is, because I don't know of any. We can all assume that the AL will be less traitorous now that Omegon is calling the shots, and he tried to prevent Alpharius from stealing the Raven Guard genetech and made it possible for the White Scars to get Dorn's message and leave Chondax (so he seems to be somewhat loyalist).

But we don't know if Alpharius's dudes will listen to Omegon. Probably not, if the legion is still traitorous in M41. But it could explain why they weren't at the Siege of Terra.
>>
>>54940662
>But we don't know if Alpharius's dudes will listen to Omegon.
Well, Omegon IS Alpharius now.
>>
>>54938574
You and everybody else. I mean, why would you *ever* pick talons, bar maybe going against inductee-spam WE.
That said, supposedly the talons are fairly easy to remove and the rest of the fist makes for a reasonable, if bland gauntlet.
>>
>>54936518
WORLD EATERS! EMBRACE THE NAILS
>>
>>54940662
>Alpharius
Alpharius is dead. Dorn needed a primarch kill to make him less worthless.
>>
>>54940769

Oh cool. So who does Mortarion get to kill?
>>
>>54940806
His last shred of dignity, I would assume.
>>
Are HH MKIII space marine models alittle bit taller than regular old 40k space marines in scale? (not primaris)
>>
>>54940806
Nobody. Mortarion is such a failure that even his underlings constantly belittle or make fun of him.
>>
>>54940864
I'll have to check after work, but... I don't think so.
>>
>>54926431
They are going to release the loyalists primarchs soon,so he wont be released until 2020
>>
>>54926917
"Three Legions of Marines stand to defend you, sire. All of us will unflinchingly place ourselves between you and the war’s desolation. We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear – but your silence terrifies me." -Sanguinius

T H R E E L E G I O N S O F M A R I N E S
H
R
E
E

L
E
G
I
O
N
S

O
F

M
A
R
I
N
E
S
>>
File: 20170817_093222.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_093222.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Damn, chinaman fucked up and send me a 60mm base for the dread.
Guess I still have to order from GW after all
>>
>>54941838
Which chinafriend did you order from?
>>
>>54941878
[Spoiler]alpharius from reddit, so no idea
>>
>>54941878
alpharius from reddit, so no idea
>>
>>54941974
>>54941906
Good job fella
>>
Are fellblades good enough in the hh ? I'd really like to pick up one, but the 8th edition rules aren't worth it
>>
Were the Fire Wasps the only titan legio at Terra?
>>
Would the brazier with the bird at the top of the old High Elves Phoenix Guard standard make a good pole top for a Malcador conversion? It's the closest thing I can find outside of making one your own, and with these skill that's not going to happen.
>>
File: de-1029-648727-419394-front.jpg (118KB, 884x960px) Image search: [Google]
de-1029-648727-419394-front.jpg
118KB, 884x960px
>>54942967
>good pole top for a Malcador conversion
Malcador tank or Malcador, the dude? What do either of those have to do with pole tops? So confused.
>>
File: Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg (81KB, 360x660px) Image search: [Google]
Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg
81KB, 360x660px
>>54943177
>>
>>54943177
m8
>>
>>54943256
>>54943260
What are those cables in his throat?
>>
>>54943429
If he took off the cables he would die.
>>
>>54942821
Yeah, I'd say so. The Falchion's only worth it against other superheavies and the Glaive is good against infantry and maybe superheavies (D3 hits), but not so much against regular tanks. The Fellblade can take on anything (albeit with less potential damage). TL Str. 9 AP2 armorbane is great and you've still got the sponsons and demolisher.
>>
>>54941191
are you still there anon?
>>
>>54943526
Yep, still at work. We Californians live in a place with great weather so that we can stay in the office 12 hours a day. (It's only 3:20pm and I'll be here a while.)
>>
>>54942821
It's a lot of concentrated firepower, but I generally find it too costly to really justify over a Typhon.
>>
>>54943557
>still at work
>replies within 3 minutes
Hard at work I see anon
>>
>>54943744
I'm in a hella long conference call that doesn't always involve me.
>>
>>54944051
I understand, although we get phone and monitor reviews at my place so I can't browse 8th while on the phone.
>>
>>54944135
>Phone monitors

What? Do they force you to download an app?
>>
File: Lusty Justy.png (945KB, 516x816px) Image search: [Google]
Lusty Justy.png
945KB, 516x816px
>>54926257

> Everyone modifies their LA rules for fun and fluff

Death Guard can take Rad Grenades in all army builds, not just restricted to Reaping.
Maloghurst needs rethinking because he is in every SoH army ever. Either remove his always-Vets clause or give him Support Officer.
WE Caedere weapons and Rampagers made less horrible.
White Scars damage buff tweaked to 4"/10" to satisfy autists.
Magnus the Red D-buff is for Witchfire only, not Nova.
Literally all AP2-at-Initiative weapons are restricted to Praetors and Champions, with the sole exception of EC Phoenix Spears. Every other weapon to be saddled with Unwieldy, Reaping or AP3/Rending. Introduce dual profiles where appropriate.
>>
>>54944705
>White Scars damage buff tweaked to 4"/10" to satisfy autists.
What's wrong with 6"/12"?
>>
>>54944924

> "On any turn in which a unit with this special rule ends the Movement Phase at least 6"/12" from the point where it began the phase, in the Movement/Assault phase it gains the following benefits until the beginning of the controlling player's next turn."

Strictly speaking, you can move *up to* 6/12" and so can't meet the requirements of the rule.
It's also jut a horribly written rule in general. Gaining a boosted cover save is real fucking useful in the Movement/Assault phases, and so many players think they can reroll their Shooting Attacks with it.
>>
>>54945122
I don't really see the problem; "up to 6in" means your max. move for infantry is 6", which satisfies "at least 6". If someone's arguing that "up to 6in" means "less than 6in", I think they're being silly.

But yes, the wording could use some cleanup. The Shooting attack thing really isn't clear because of "until the beginning of its controlling player's next turn." Does it mean that if you move 6" in your movement phase, you gain the benefits until the beginning of your next turn? Or only during the Movement and Assault phases? Does that include the other player's Assault phase? Why does it say "and/or Assault phase", if the rule only triggers if you move 6"/12" in your Movement phase? (They could have made it so that if you didn't trigger it during your Movement phase, you could during your Assault phase by charging 6"+.)

But to me it reads like once it triggers, it's in place during all the phases until the beginning of your next turn, including you and your opponents' Shooting phases. I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the intent, but that's how it reads. Is there any point to the cover benefit if it doesn't apply during your opponent's Shooting phase?
>>
>>54944705
>2W terminators are no longer a thing
>no-one ignores Fear anymore
>all ranged weapons lose one point of AP, except for the lascannon
>Spartan is a LoW choice but becomes a superheavy like the Typhon
>WB get reworked from the ground up
>>
>>54944705
Dark Angels have +1 WS when using the mentioned sword weapons. Enemy WS doesn't matter.

Also fuck that covenant of death crap.
>>
>>54945390
t. Night Lord
>>
>>54945390
make the salamanders even more useless
>>
>>54943456
It would be extremely painful
>>
So got the bug and picked up calth to start a 30k army. Still deciding on a legion, probably traitor. I was interested in world eaters but I run orks in 40k so world eaters seem kind of like more of the same just with an armor save (what a novel concept). Maybe death guard, they seem to have a different play style from what I'm used to and I like their special terminators. Or alpha legion, saboteurs and stealing special units seems like fun.
Also, I keep reading about pride of the legion and running vet tac squads, doesn't that essentially just mimic running a 40k space marine army? Is it really that much better than running standard tac squads and support/heavy support squads?
>>
How do I paint my alpha legion? Good guide for a beginner?
>>
>>54949094
>>54867050
There's also this if you don't want to use the spray https://youtube.com/watch?v=4hLYUuy60CA
>>
>>54941353
3 against 9.
PRIMO VICTORIA!
>>
>>54940662
I'm guessing there will be a Dark Angels style legion split.
>>
>>54944705

Raven Guard get precision shot Bolters.
Mor Deythan get proper snipers- Prec/Rend on 5s and Fleshbane against infantry.
Shroud Bombs option for all characters.
>>
File: 1502899405598.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502899405598.gif
249KB, 500x375px
Is possible to beat solar auxilia and milita with admech? I still lose even changing strategy,too much heavy fire,any suggestion?

Last night short bat reps 3k vs3k
>me
>reductor archmagos S10 chainfist full kitted
> 2×3 thallax darkfire/multimelta and 10 thralls
>4 castellax darkfire +magos with array
>2 medusa 2 venator krios
> macrocarid full of rad phage myrmidon and magos reductor with 3 skulls to spread around
>2vultarax
And something else probably didnt remember

Him
>command baneblade with lasers sponson
>2 malcador ahnillator with laser sponson
>3 mesusa artillery
>60 levy
>40 granadiers 4plasma
>10 lascannons in 2 squads
>2 thunderbolt with hellstrikes
>Abhuman helots+survivor of dark age-> all T4 Ts4+/3+
>he use Dkok model so very cool all around even in looking
>i was forgiving aegis as fortification and doctors for FNP

>FIRST battle:both roll useless traits
>long sides he start first,i put vultarax and thralls in reserve
>he explode macrocarid(in cover),shut down 1 medusas,kill 1 krios
>fuck.jpj
>my turn
>try to come near and engage him the next turn,fail to blind artillery,kill some medusa servitor,burn some meatshiel,medusa fail to do anything,krios take off 2HP from baneblade 10 left...
>his turn
> thubderbolt come
>explode krios,explode both medusa,ripp apart 2 castellax, 2 W from magos reductor,2 myrmidons
>i left
>>
>>54950417
Continue

Made this in 1 hour and something more,so decide to do a second match becouse have time

I swap to cybernetica
>2 magos with machinator
>archmagos dominus full kitted
>2 vulturax
>4 darkfire castellax 2 with PF
>2maulerbolt castellax with blades
>15 secutari on triaros
>myrmidon on macrocarid as before
>3 vorax in reserve
>10 THRALLS
>thanatar

>SECOND battle: i roll useless trait,he strubbon and shiet
>decide i start to see if something change
>sadbuttrue.jpj
>move everything to him except thanatar
>1 vulturax duble shoot enter,the other fail,no malifica fortunately,take off 9 HP from baneblade and kill with blast 10 levy near him (i decide to destroy the LD10 that command spread)
> thallax blind medusas
>thankgod.jpj
>castellax kill come medusa servitor
>thanatar double pieplate deviate 12" over his commander,but both hits are saved with Look out Sir
>kill some meatshield with machine spirit rad phage of macrocaris
>his turn
>kill 1 castellax and take off 3 HP from macrocarid, and 3 from triaros
>luky day for my infantry
>me again
>myrmidon come out,secutarii with galvanic rifle too
>STAR WARS GUN NOISE,kill 30 meatshield with flames,10 with galvanic,other 10 with macrocarid,and 3lasers
>vulturax take off other 2 HP from baneblade 1 left
>voraxes come in from reserves,both 6 to roll,both behind him,kill none with rotors becouse sucks against T4.
>castellax kill 1 medusa,but fail to blind
>thanatat with his magos run,roll 6,good 12" movement
>his turn
>start a rain of fire
>macrocarid explode
>triaros explode
>secutari raped to 5 models
>Magos tank some hit loose 1W and 2 myrmidon die
>2 vorax die
>1 darkfire 1 mauler bolt castellax die
>tarpit voraxes
>thatswillbefuckinghard.jpg
>my turn
>vultarax destroy baneblade and kill some guy,nothing relevant
> kill some meat shield
>charge with magos and wipe some levy,vorax die
>his turn,rape mostly everything,only vulturax thanatar and thralls survive
>>
>>54950428
Last part

2AM, club have to close,we end this at turn 4

-he with still ~30 granadiers and ~10 luky levy 2 medusas plus lot of servitor,2 damaged malcador and 5 lascannon,and commander strubbon and shiet
-me with 1 vulturax(he lukly shoot me down 1 with lasers)wounded thanatar 2 magos and 3 castellaxes and hidden thralls/thallax
-both with 1 obj,he win for some killpoint, i didnt contest his obj unfortunately.

Soo any opinion? Even if i was prevailing and start firs coming near him ASAP in the end he succeeded,both have luck and unluck so average match,i have to admit that the table had few LOS block (so in his favour) but the line-up was in both case neutral (i always was in cover even with tanks).

His fire and possibility to reduce the LD problems with baneblade/commander is a pain.
he also played and average list,he could spam even more artillery,but didnt,the true power up in this list are the provenance combo,20 guys T4 Ts3+ with laslock and plasma at ~170pts are too fucking goos,as the lascannon T4 2W with FNP and the possibiliti of line up one behind the other the squads of infantry,make him loose only fer model every time and getting every bonus spammed AOE or similar.
>>
>>54927661
what happend?
>>
>>54950428
I realize only now that in the 2* match he dint even use the thunderbolt,so he play with 400or so point less,and still win!
>>
>>54927536
> Sons of Horus, World Eaters, Thousand Sons, Emperor's Children, and Death Guard at full strength
Surely all of the legions could not be at full strenght, considering they all had to fight their way to get to holy Terra. This isn't a walk in the park we're talking about.

High strenght, at best.
>>
>>54942967
What are you going to use for his body?
>>
File: Astropath_Regimental_Advisor.jpg (33KB, 255x483px) Image search: [Google]
Astropath_Regimental_Advisor.jpg
33KB, 255x483px
>>54950592
>>
File: 902.gif (110KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
902.gif
110KB, 500x281px
Why would anyone play traitors when they're all losers who do nothing but fail?
>>
File: 1486692254342.jpg (125KB, 558x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486692254342.jpg
125KB, 558x800px
>>54952162
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (10KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
10KB, 193x261px
>>54952162
Because Horus is the best Space Dad, nkt Emps.

On that note: Luna Wolves or MP (potentially traitor) pre Russ Yiffs?

I have a lot if Topknots lying around but cant decide.
>>
File: After the Sons have gone to bed.gif (290KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
After the Sons have gone to bed.gif
290KB, 245x220px
>>54952162
>Not getting betrayed by both sides
Pleb.
>>
>>54952182
Nice picture, Alpharius.
>>
File: 1491744747784.jpg (232KB, 900x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1491744747784.jpg
232KB, 900x1421px
>>54952202
It was good fun.
>>
File: 1481155863119.png (713KB, 511x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481155863119.png
713KB, 511x640px
>>54952182
The question applies double to you, Mr. b-but victory.
>>
>>54944705
>All Terminators are 2 wounds
>Shield Wall of dorne SS/(PS or PA) each model can accept a callenge/look out sir
>Like SW varangar, Firedrakes can each take flamers *but cannot take a shield with their flamer
>No more varangr squad leader, but they can all take wolf companions
>Iron Hands (and Iron Warriors) can take Cybernetics upgrades that do a bunch of weird shit

pls fw pls
>>
>>54950578
"full strength" as in, nearly all troops they still had.

Word Bearers were essentially divided (the forces inthe eastern galaxy with Kor Phaeron, and the fleet with Lorgar at Terra) and the Iron Warriors contingent with Pert was originally said to be small and just focused around breaching the walls. They primarily worked with the Legio Mortis.
>>
>>54937287
Guy Hayley: "The Alpha Legion is going to go off into its own direction now"
>>
File: 1476252982551.jpg (309KB, 604x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476252982551.jpg
309KB, 604x900px
Normally units that Scout can't charge on the first turn, but can a unit embarked on a LR Phobos, which is squadroned with a LR Proteus w/the Array, charge on the first turn?
>>
>>54952663
No, because they still Scouted, even if they themselves don't have the rule.
>>
>>54926257
Making a 3k-3.5k Mechanicus Leviathan Detachment list.
Do I go with;
>Warhound, Knight
>Reaver Titan
>Knight Atrapos w/ 2 companion knights

The allied detachment would be Legio Cybernetica.
>>
>>54952712
Damn, no sneaky tactics allowed... back to the armybuilding desk I guess.
>>
>>54952742
*option three should say knight porphyrion
>>
>>54949894
Well to be fair, it was 3 almost full legions (Angels and Scars seen combat but did not suffer so much loses) against 9 legions, decimated by internal purges, Istvaan's, and in war in general.
Plus Emperors children were on Terra, but they did not do so much fighting.
So it is pretty close number - wise.
>>
Conversion questions.

#1 do the Primaris marine heads look ok as Mark 4 helmets? I know they're a bit different but is it notable?

#2 new Plague Marines as the basis for Gal Vorbak, thoughts?
>>
>>54952191
As a Luna Wolf, i'm inclined to say Luna Wolves, but MP Space Yiffs sound pretty cool though. Both ways your getting wolves though so does it really matter?
>>
File: Helmet comparison.png (1MB, 1251x986px) Image search: [Google]
Helmet comparison.png
1MB, 1251x986px
>>54953274
1) Primaris helmet is flatter at the face and has an extra surface over the "ears".

2) Maybe. Some of them are almost as big as primarines, and the Gal Vorbak look to be about the same size, I think.
>>
>>54953274
>Primaris heads
The "noes" is a bit flatter, but in all honesty at a quick glance they are very similar and could easily be chalked up as a mkIV variation.

>Plague Marines as Gal Vorbak
I could see them working, they would be a bit short and less bulky than normal Gal Vorbak, but if you do some converting (or wait for the hopefully soon new deathguard models) it could work nicely
>>
File: IH_Legionary_Istvaan_V_Survivor.jpg (84KB, 634x938px) Image search: [Google]
IH_Legionary_Istvaan_V_Survivor.jpg
84KB, 634x938px
I'm looking to build a Shattered Legions force centered around Shadrak Meduson, and one thing left me a bit dazed as it sounds overpowered:
>Rites of War
>A Shattered Legion army may use Rites of War in the normal way, having access to all the general Rites of War. The army may use a Legion-specific Rite of War if the Warlord has the required version of the Legiones Astartes special rule. In this case, any effects described in the Rite of War as applying to models with a specific version of the Legiones Astartes special rule are applied across the army to all units in it with any version of the Legiones Astartes special rule.
I had planned to use the Head of the Gorgon, but this also allows for a pretty cool Decapitation Strike RoW (meaning IH and Salamanders get PE(IC) too) force looking to assassinate enemy leadership, which is fucking fluffy for Meduson's army.

>>54952191
Traitor the Bloodied Claw Yiffs with a ton of Grey Slayers led by a Herald (+1" to Run and Charge within 12") sounds pretty promising. There's also a traitor Wolves force bearing the "mark of the Serpent's Eye" mentioned in book 4 I believe, so you are justified in fielding traitor VIth.
>>
>>54949957
There's already been hints of an inner legion civil war. Obscured by secrecy and lies, naturally
>>
>>54952663
I don't think the proteus has an assault ramp
>>
>>54953383

Shattered Legions are not intended for competitive play and need opponents permission to use. Power combos are not a factor when using them so I wouldn't be overly concerned.
As you said it's fluffy anyway.
>>
>>54952290
>all terminators have 2w
As long as they pay 100pts for it like my firedrake do i'm fine with this
>>
>>54953692
If we can get HH into 8th, your firedrakes will have 3 wounds along with Butchers, Justaerin, Death Shroud, Sekhmet, and perhaps Gal Vorbak
>>
If I upgrade Perturabo with After Istvaan so he gets forgebreaker can he still use his regular S7 AP2 I5 attacks ?
>>
>>54952761
I don't know how the blood angels faired before terra but the fists lost about a quarter of their number due to phall and the scars lost a significant amount as well, path of heaven has them all depressed and shit about being mauled. It wasn't close to three full legions.
>>
>>54953898
No. His base profile attacks are made with the "regular" CCW rule. Forgebreaker replaces the CCW and thus that CCW rule. A Marine Captain equipped with power axe can't thwack stuff with a regular CCW attack.
>>
>>54950968
Works well!
>>
>>54953942
Word Bearers, Night Lords and Thousand Sons weren't even on Terra, were they? Also unsure about Alpha Legion yeah i know, all i know is that they were at Pluto.
As tge other anon said, EC just slaughtered Administratum guys.
>>
>>54954078
That's strange.
>>
>>54954429
Depending on where you get your fluff from they were on terra. The night lords trilogy has flash backs to terra, thousand sons were stated to be there and I can't see the word bearers missing out on the final fight they spent 50 years planning.
>>
>>54954429
Word Bearers and Thousand Sons were most definitely there. All of the legions except Night Lords and Alpha Legion were unquestionably there. The key word is "unquestionably".

>>54954512
Perturabo would not carry an unnecessary weapon if he did not intend to use it, you can thank the autism for that.
>>
File: TraitorToss.jpg (166KB, 417x813px) Image search: [Google]
TraitorToss.jpg
166KB, 417x813px
What stats and rules would you give the Wulfen in 30k? Something similare to Gal Vorbak?
>>
>>54954678
Probably, not as resilient, but far less predictable, so something like Rage is going to be mandatory.
>>
>>54954621
Fists are weapons too, when you are a superduper vat grown monster man.
>>
File: 1486753070665.jpg (222KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486753070665.jpg
222KB, 535x464px
>>54954735
Then why carry a heavy hammer when you have fists.
>>
>>54954794
Because he's a wannabe Ferrus. His iron is hot for him.
>>
File: 1486764795989.jpg (278KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486764795989.jpg
278KB, 535x464px
>>54954850
>he's a wannabe Ferrus
>>
File: Dorns colossal equipment.png (726KB, 382x973px) Image search: [Google]
Dorns colossal equipment.png
726KB, 382x973px
>>54954900
Does it trigger you, Bo?
>>
>>54954429

All the traitors were represented at the battle. The major players were the Sons of Horus, Emperor's Children, Iron Warriors, and World Eaters. Everyone else is a footnote.

Only loyalists present at the siege were Imperial Fists and White Scars, and White Scars left early to stop Emperor's Children mass rape. The Imperial Fists essentially held the fort for most of the siege, which is miraculously considering Horus was one or two weeks away from a smurf gangrape.
>>
>>54955235
Where was the deathguard ?
And you forgot the blood angels
>>
>>54955284

You're absolutely right, I forgot those two.
>>
File: Mars.jpg (2MB, 1883x1387px) Image search: [Google]
Mars.jpg
2MB, 1883x1387px
More Mechanicum stuff, please, BL.
>>
>>54956123
Don't worry Anon, I'll give Scoria some daddy issues next.
>>
>>54956258
>Scoria flashbacks to his life on a Martian plantation where his Dad beats him after walking in on him "fixing" the vacuum cleaner
>My father never respected the needs of the machine!
>>
>>54956258
XDDDD EBIN MEME
I wonder who has the biggest wankers between FW and BL
>>
File: The-Eye-of-Medusa.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The-Eye-of-Medusa.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>54956123
Priests of Mars and pdf related has Mechanicus featured in it.
>>
>>54956123
>>
File: Graven_Warden_Termi.png (987KB, 777x956px) Image search: [Google]
Graven_Warden_Termi.png
987KB, 777x956px
Do Legion Terminators have a place in Legions such as Death Guard, Emperor's Children, World Eaters or Salamanders?
>>
>>54953780
Fuck you and 8th. Rules light is shit and a pseudo historical game doesn't belong in a rules light system. If anything we should be moving to an older ruleset like 3rd or 4th, with several additions for larger vehicles and creatures like titans, environmental effects, different warzones, and optional rules for better depth.
>>
File: 1451479744840.png (53KB, 164x128px) Image search: [Google]
1451479744840.png
53KB, 164x128px
>>54957117
my nigga
>>
>>54957109
I imagine so, if only to offer a budget all-round version to complement the more specialized Legion variant. Might be especially useful if you're running a Terminator heavy Pride of the Legion or Primarch's Chosen army list.
>>
>>54957151
>Imperial Fist reaction image.

Your nigga indeed.
>>
>>54957117
>HH gets the battletech rules experience

This is what I want.
>>
How do I make Spookers of the Dead without going full yiff? Also, what does the Cup of Wulfen look like and would using BA chalice style iconography on Speakers of the Dead be appropriate? Doesn't the cup relate to the Cult of Morkai?
>>
>>54957117
You do realize 3e is rules light, right? The whole thing was to simplify the 2e rules and we got 3e. And you also do realize 7e is just 3e with several additions, right?

There's plenty of historical games with simple or light rules. There is nothing wrong with light rules. If you want heavy rules, get a time machine and go back to the 70's and 80's.
>>
>>54957117
>If anything we should be moving to an older ruleset like 3rd or 4th
I unironically agree. 7th was really just "3rd but the rules designers don't remember what the logic behind 3rd was: Edition." 7.5 is dumb, we actually need 3.5 with ten years of bloat cut.
>>
>>54957308
>Battletech rules
Could you give me a quick rundown of what this entails?
>>54957117
I want an 8th HH so I can play it with people who don't want to play old school and best imperium. If HH did get a more refined but comprehensive rule set I would be happy because I do believe 8th lacks depth. What I really like that has come from 8th is first turn charging, I like the armor save modifiers for weapons and damage values, and don't mind the movement characteristic. I also like the 2 wound terminators by default. I'm still a bit skeptical on vehicle having toughness values and wounds, but I am slowing starting to like it. But the fact that vehicles don't have facings anymore, the changes to how cover works, the lack of templates, and general depth is something that definitely hurts 8th for me.
>>
>>54957109
>>54957153

Its more or less canon that as the heresy ground on, both sides were forced to amass Indomitus terminator armor to replace losses in the field.
>>
>>54957630
Base ruleset with everything needed to play, but extra books you can buy to expand your game massively.

You can go from 4 on 4 mech combat that takes about an hour to get through to solar system wide warfare with ship to ship combat, planetary assaults, repairing individual mechs, managing pilots, and even figuring out how far away your airbases are from your actual battle so you can see how long it takes for air support to be launched and operational. All entirely optional.
>>
File: Horus.png (243KB, 1150x760px) Image search: [Google]
Horus.png
243KB, 1150x760px
>>54953383
>>54953302

Thanks ofr the advice, I actually plan on going traitor just for the hell of it.

Maybe not everyone liked to be replaced by shitty barbarians who were engineered to believe they were vikings.

I believe MP-Wolfs might fit very well with Horus as they weren't very nice people.

How do you outfit your Grey Slayers though?

I am unsure how ham I should go with power weapons.

>Thanks for the replies.
>>
>>54958522
I made 2 squads of 20 with bolters, because that's what you get for not having Legion rules for years. Though I threw in 3 combi-plasmas per squad to give the squads some extra firepower. Luckily I didn't manage to make a Breacher squad yet, so I used it as a basis to make a squad of 20 slayers with 5 power fists, 5 power axes and 10 combat shields.
>>
>>54957630
>Battletech rules
Everybody agrees that the setting is pretty cool (to a certain point, at which everything becomes dumb) and then nobody plays any game ever while most of the fanbase escapes to other, less fucked systems and only a few hardcore fans remain.
>>
>>54958868
I like warriors mettle and mobile bolter shooting, but when stacking all for assault...one should sort of bank on it, right?

How does it normally play out for you? Having Bolt-Slayers?
>>
>>54958897
About as well as having 20 bolter tacticals on the move.
>>
>>54957468
Learn to read.
Because what I proposed was 3e/4e tremendously expanded.

If you need light, kiddo friendly rules you can managed while you're fucked up on whatever it is that made your literacy skills rot, Age of Sigmar, Xwing, Kings of War and War hammer 40k exist.

Play those instead of coming into a pseudo historical community, that uses a deeply involved rule set, whose creators reject the idea of moving to a simpler rule set, and then screaming like an infant for a rule set aimed at children with an age analogous to your gross X and y Chromosomes you fucking retard. You already got what you want and it has all the space marines you could ever want.
>>
>>54957491
That's because so few of the designers, artists and writers from what I will without repentance refer to as the good old days are left. Every year another one either bites the dust or moves on to something else.

Even Blanch's health is failing him.

>>54957630
>Modifiers
Would be nice. In a D10/D12 system. Which I'd be more than happy to see HH move toward. Fuck I'd be hype for a D20 system just for even more mutability and roll modification potential.
>>
>>54959016
And people wonder why the /hhg/ is slowly dying.
>>
>>54959129
I know right?
Hopefully next time you'll remember your reading glasses! :^)
>>
>>54958916
But you can also charge with them after hsooting, thought it might have made a difference.

Ok, I have a bit of trouble building around Grey Slayers since I have'nt figured them out totally yet. But I think I might go for pale hunters.

I am thinking about having the Traitor Herald and the space wolves centurion (The web exclusiv one) that is neeed to ride in a phobos with a tartaros command squad of 4 with plasma blaster and 2 chain fists..

They and a Deathsworn squad in another Phobos roll up the field until the plus 1 reserves brings in the two 20 man Grey Slayer squads with 5 power weapons each (Great frostblade on huscarl, a powerfist and two axes or swords).

Similarily a lightning with 4 krakens, ground tracking auguries and battle servitor control should help crack the nastiest tanks and at least mitigate flier threats.

Sort of feels naked due to only having anti tank in the LR and Kraken and the omipresent melta-bombs and only one flyer.

But 56 Dudes, 15 of those with power weapons, should be able to handle most things in CC with the two Banners around.
>>
>>54959016
0/10
>>
>>54945390
Ah, the no fun option.
>>
>>54959900

But thats what 8th edition is.
>>
>>54959927
8th edition is perfectly fun, that's why 30k is dead.
>>
>>54959955

30k is dead because GW wants 30k dead to promote their Primaris shit. Its a fucking conspiracy and you 8thfags are allowing it to happen.
>>
>>54960058
30K is dead because it spent the past 5 years being an escape hatch from 40k going up in flames. The second 40k got fixed the scene totally died. Bligh passing was just the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>order 120 beakies off ebay
>get tracking number from ebay
>figure out it's parcelforce
>says for 3 days that it was shipped at the post office overseas
>check again today
>error that tracking number doesn't exist
>ebay still lists it
Does this mean it was delivered? I have a large property and a broken foot so I'm reluctant to conduct a search for the many places that fucking delivery guy has hidden my packages. I just want to oldschool heresy.
>>
>>54960058
>and you 8thfags are allowing it to happen
Horus Heresy slit its own wrists in the bathtub when it decided to stick with 7th. That was FW's choice not GW. The perceived quality of 8th is irrelevant to these facts.
>>
>>54959900
I don't see your point:
- Fear actually being remotely relevant would be fun
- parity between terminators would be fun
- armor mattering slightly more would be fun
- Spartans not fucking everywhere would be fun
- WB not sucking balls would be fun
>>
>>54960195
Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>54960195
>delivery guy
>hidden my packages
What?
>>
>>54960096
Also, there's actually something happening in 40k land with new books, models, etc. 30k got 1 book this year and the next is over a year away. And in the meantime we get knight heads, models we should have had years ago and empty promises.

I really hope FW gets their shit together, because this is bananas.
>>
File: IMG_0494.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>54960226
>- WB not sucking balls would be fun.
Perhaps, but I'd prefer that the rules continue to accurately reflect canon.
>>
>>54960267
>FW gets their shit together
Given that they have two sculptors, no writer and at best half a year of releases prepared in advance I *really* doubt that. They'll be running on fumes soon and the road to Angelus is still really fucking long.
>>
>>54960378
If only there was a way for a company to get more workers...
>>
>>54960410
Yes, but even that takes time, assuming you're willing to spend the money.
>>
>>54959016
wow you're a cunt, people choose to play with you?
>>
>>54960452
>assuming you're willing to spend the money.

That's why the 40k lore is written by illiterate interns.
>>
Wait lemme get this straight fear doesn't really matter? Just bought some night raptors and painted up some night lords? Am I fucked?
>>
>>54961922
>Wait lemme get this straight fear doesn't really matter?
It matters against tactical squads but not much else.

>Just bought some night raptors
Worse assault marines.

>and painted up some night lords?
Post pics please.

>Am I fucked.
Depends on what your opponents play.
>>
>>54961991

Isn't the whole fear gimmick the point of the legion? Night raptors suck too? Fuck me. Will post pics when I get home. They play mechanicum, death guard, blood angels, FISTS, Auxilia, and sons of horus.

On a scale of 1 to fucked how fucked am I?
>>
File: 1490562822273.jpg (105KB, 1187x819px) Image search: [Google]
1490562822273.jpg
105KB, 1187x819px
>>54962115
Not that much, NL are cheap bastards.

More important than fear are "a talent for murder" and maybe nightfighting.

Dont worry, just fang up on people in dark alleys. Also raptors are okish, dont focus to much on optimising.

Fear is just the icing unless you take Conny
>>
>>54960195
Wait for a few more days, which country did you order from and where are you? Things take time.
>>
File: 1485867539124.png (151KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1485867539124.png
151KB, 296x296px
>>54958868
Why all the power fists? Isn't that awfully expensive? I'm sticking with power weapons if I ever make a slayers list, a mix of swords and axes. Maybe a fist on the leader.

Does power axes and a pistol give an extra attack? Fuck, I don't remember.
>>
>>54962396

In HH fiction, Traitor NL are best known as boogeymen who got BTFO by the 1st because Astartes know no fear. Loyalist NL are best known for top tier infiltration and subterfuge, working alongside other Loyalist elements or as Blackshields.
>>
>>54965538
>who got BTFO by the 1st because Astartes know no fear
Naw, they get BTFO by everyone because the legion recruits from criminals who were dumb enough to get caught. The Night Lords are tactically inept because there's no rule of law and officers get their command through murder rather than merit of leadership.

>loyalist Night Lords
Are you headcanoning? Besides that one Knight Errant I can't think of any official mention of loyalist Night Lords.
>>
>>54936684
>dont know
>don't know
>don't know
>Blue
>shooty
>sneaky
>fast?
>>
>>54952182
You can't lose if you never had any real conditions for victory to begin with.
>>
>>54965700
>Are you headcanoning? Besides that one Knight Errant I can't think of any official mention of loyalist Night Lords.

Sevetar!
>>
>>54965700
>>54965538
>>54962396

>That moment when you chose the night lords because you loved the aesthetic and the first night lords book but /tg/ is slowly turning you from them

Welp, ultradicks it is.
>>
File: Night lords.jpg (2MB, 2572x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Night lords.jpg
2MB, 2572x3499px
>>54966032
Dont listen to them.
>>
File: Night lords2.jpg (2MB, 2572x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Night lords2.jpg
2MB, 2572x3499px
>>54966032
>>54966063
Night Lords just get shit talked because they're not designed to fight marines.
>>
File: konrad.jpg (154KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
konrad.jpg
154KB, 800x1132px
>>54966077
>>54966063
>Night Lords just get shit talked because they're not designed to fight marines.
None of the legions (except maybe the VIth although their performance isn't terribly impressive) were designed to fight marines. That's not an argument. They had Astartes implants, training, and equipment like everyone else. They get shit talked because every aspect of their legion structure is dysfunctional and their record during the Heresy accurately reflects that. It's like Curze intentionally chose the worst possible option every time when organizing them. (which is a very real possibility)
>>
>>54966412
>It's like Curze intentionally chose the worst possible option every time when organizing them. (which is a very real possibility)
Well he did hate his legion after it became corrupted with the gutter rats of Nostramo.
>>
>>54966412
>That's not an argument.
Yes it is, and your dismissal of something that disagrees with you is infantile. The other legion may not have bee designed for fighting marines either but you appear to have missed my point. Night Lords purpose makes them uniquely unsuited to fighting in the Heresy.

>and their record during the Heresy
>its not an argument but lets talk about them fighting marines lmao
Come on fact you mention this at all after you first quote shows your double think. Night Lords suffer from being a specialized tool forced to operate in a theatre that doesnt suit them.
Yes you can talk about the degradation of the legion because of Curze's insanity and the poor quality recruits from Nostromo. But the point is its like throwing iron warriors into an open field or asking the TSons not to fuck up. It doesnt suit the legions to work that way and so they dont function properly.
>>
File: 1485008929132895098.jpg (157KB, 554x807px) Image search: [Google]
1485008929132895098.jpg
157KB, 554x807px
>>54966627
>>54966412
To be fair, no legion was able to take on the First without being utterly BTFO'd before the Fall of Caliban.
>>
File: tumblr_n3h2zlTKED1so4uslo5_500.jpg (104KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3h2zlTKED1so4uslo5_500.jpg
104KB, 462x750px
>>54966077
>Night Lords just get shit talked because they're not designed to fight marines.
Hjolda, git good :^)
>>
>>54966627
Every legion had a task that they excelled at. The difference between them and the Night Lords is that the VIIIth completely fall apart the moment they're given a task outside their niche. 30k Astartes can feel fear so they don't have that excuse.
>they were only meant to beat up undisciplined rabble
Must be nice having such a cushy job.
>>
>>54957491
imo, one of the best things about the HH rules is that they kept 6th's "only troops score" (with a bunch of exceptions) rule. It's currently 6.5, really.
>>
File: deathguard terminators.png (1MB, 570x1064px) Image search: [Google]
deathguard terminators.png
1MB, 570x1064px
How are terminators different from each legion?

Are they just say "unique" units with special rules?
>>
File: IMG_1984.jpg (89KB, 620x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1984.jpg
89KB, 620x688px
>>54955235
The White Scars also retook the Lion's Gate spaceport along with the 1st Terran tank army, and Jaghatai fought Mortarion there. That cut the traitor reinforcement rate. In Visions of Heresy, they're defending the spaceport from counterattacks when Sanguinius and Horus are killed, the Blood Angels go berserk, and the traitors start to retreat.
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (86KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
86KB, 800x680px
>>54966932
Every legion can take generic Terminators, but most legions also have a unique unit or two in Terminator armor. In some cases (used to be more but they fixed some), those unique Terminator units don't seem to be worth the points. If you play Space Wolves, Iron Hands, Ultramarines, or Alpha Legion, maaaybe Emperor's Children, you're better off taking a larger unit of generic Terminators over the unique unit.

Also, some legions get special wargear that makes their generic Terminators play pretty differently, especially when you get teleporters (Imperial Fists and Night Lords, I think?)
>>
File: in banana clad.jpg (115KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
in banana clad.jpg
115KB, 920x950px
>>54966932
Each legion gets unique bonuses that apply to all their Astartes, including generic terminators. In addition most of the legions have an elite terminator unit which only they can take that all do different things.
>>
>>54966983
>>54966991
I see, thanks. So unique termies are just for the aesthetics purposes?

How about the Legions you didn't mention?
>>
>>54967026
>So unique termies are just for the aesthetics purposes?
No, the special legion terminators all have different rules and costs.
>>
>>54967026
>I see, thanks. So unique termies are just for the aesthetics purposes?
No, not really. I.e. 1kSons Legion Terminators get standard equipment, but may also be upgraded to ML1, but the elite Sehkmet Terminators get Force weapons and are ML2 with (debatable) ability to pick rather than generate their powers.
Iron Hands get Gorgon Terminators which are basically immune to small arms fire, but are a bit lacking on the offense than a regular Terminator squad.
>>
>>54967051
>with (debatable) ability to pick rather than generate their powers
It explicitly says they can choose. There's nothing debatable about it.
>>
>>54965407
>Isn't that awfully expensive?

Fist for a Slayer is 5pts. more than a power weapon.

>Does power axes and a pistol give an extra attack?

Yes, because it's not a Specialist Weapon.
>>
>>54967084
Because shitawful proofreading isn't the hallmark of Inferno, right?
>>
File: weird.png (1MB, 1402x1159px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
1MB, 1402x1159px
>>54967084
It *is* highly debateable.
- Sekhmet don't generate any powers at all, yet it doesn't mention that (like it is for the Intercession Cabal)
- Sekhmet 'choose from Pyromancy or Telekinesis', yet people argue that they also have access to all other disciplines at the expense of not being able to choose their powers then when nothing about generating powers from those disciplines is mentioned (like it is for the Blade Cabal)
- Inferno is fucking horrible in erms of editing, balance and structure
>>
>>54967084
Oh great, here we go again.
>>
File: loud noises.jpg (49KB, 550x289px) Image search: [Google]
loud noises.jpg
49KB, 550x289px
FREE CHAINAXES!
>>
>>54967406
Also the Grey Slayer Huscarl being able to take a Great Frost Blade for 15pts. Seems off, as a lowly Huscarl can take it while not even the Varangyr can.
>>
What ranks qualify as "Line Command"?
>>
>>54966674
Say the numbered mistake of a legion that would have failed miserably without the support of custodes and sisters of silence
>>
My friends and I like to create thematic playlist of our legion (we are listening those while playing) but I've no idea of possible songs... I play Iron Warrior, can you guys help me ?
>>
>>54967683
Apologies for the insult, but hear me out : all astartes must fight with broadly the same tactics, that of an elite force which have to strike at the vulnerable points of the enemy (I don't think that has to be discussed, 200 000 is a drop in the ocean when you must conquer a planet, let alone a galaxy). When those forces meet in battle they are, by their nature, evenly matched and it ultimately come down to which legion has the best thinkers : the thousand sons would have probably won a phyrric victory if not for the custodes, sisters of silence and titan legions the wolves had brought with them. When deprived of these elements the wolves failed at killing horus at the "hour of the wolf"(don't know if that's the exact name) because the sons of horus had superior command.
>>
>>54967848
The TS would have won BoP if it wasn't for the flesh change, that seriously fucked them over. Magnus fucked them too.
>>
>>54949090
Yes, it really IS that much better, especially if you run Alpha Legion, Imperial Fists. Emperor's Children or Sons of Horus.

If you want something different to Orks, consider those Legions along with Death Guard, Iron Warriors and maybe Raven Guard. They're mostly shooty (SoH are good in melee as well, EC require a certain finesse even though they're melee-focused and AL are tactics: the Legion) and all of them are good for beginners (with the exceptions being EC and IW - they have interesting Legion-specific units but have weak rules, in comparison. Their unique RoWs mitigate this).
>>
So are there any 8E Primaris marine models or parts that are generally recognised as being suitable for 30k conversions?

I like the way their armour is decorated, and the closer-to-truescale look makes them look impressive. Would they or wouldn't they fit in reasonably well as Mark 4 artificer armour for bigger than average, true-scale, or stand-out characters in 30k?
>>
>>54968137
>Look Mom I posted it again!
>>
>>54965865
You want NL or AL, then. NL focus on sneaky and have bonuses for melee, but have a good unit for shooting - can't remember the name, but it's one of their unique ones. AL have tactical flexibility instead and make Veterans hilariously useful, with 2 special rules for the unit, one of which you choose on a unit-basis, the other which applies across your entire force. Also, with AL, you can use the unique units of other Legions, so there's that.
>>
>>54968163
Haven't been on /hhg/ since 8E dropped.
I can see why it would be controversial, but that's why I want people's opinions, or better yet, experiences and pics.
>>
>>54968137
Bolt rifles might make nice sniper rifles for recce squads. I did look at Reiver heavy bolt pistols for a moritat conversion and their skull helmets might work for chaplains or something like Night Lords. The primaris helmet is MkIV-ish, so maybe for a veteran unit or something that would have more customized armour/helmet design. Plasma incinerators as some alternative plasma gun/cannon thing. Plasma exterminator might make an alternative plasma blaster or phased plasma-fusil.

The actual marine models might not work in 30k. Maybe convert one or two as some special dudes. Hasn't there been space marines of notable size with custom suits?
>>
>>54968226
>Hasn't there been space marines of notable size with custom suits?
Abaddon and Alexis Polux, both of which there are models already. And Alphas.
>>
File: requiem.jpg (633KB, 1280x1755px) Image search: [Google]
requiem.jpg
633KB, 1280x1755px
>>54968252
I do believe 40k has some dudes as well. Meaning it's not unheard of.

Or just convert one primarine into an Alpha Legion dude with a bolter and put him with your tacticals, then act all confused why people are implying there's anything out of the ordinary with this bog standard bolter tactical.
>>
Will there ever be a Word Bearer that doesn't suffer from baldness?
>>
>>54968226
>Hasn't there been space marines of notable size with custom suits?
Yeah, that's been said in fluff, more or less. Pollux for the IF was described as a giant among Space Marines, as was Abbadon.
From what I've seen, the primaris legs look somewhat like reinforced, studless mark 5 legs crossed with tartaros legs. The raised section above the kneepad looks similar to the ribbed section on such figures as the Betrayal at Calth praetor and some Mark 3s (IIRC). And the uneven seam between the front half of the leg armour and the back has been seen on Destroyers.

>>54968284
Seems legit.
>>
>>54967845
Debauchery has "Ironclad", and there is another IW song on Youtube with quotes from the DoW series.
>>
>>54968284
Made me kek.
>>
File: SoS pic.jpg (699KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SoS pic.jpg
699KB, 768x1024px
What do people think of my fluffy Talon list? Basically, Zoroastra (space-ified Zoroaster) of the Hetaeron leads a small force of Custodes accompanied by some Sisters of Silence. No heavy armour, mostly guardian spears with a small unit of Sentinels because I love the appearance of the shields, grav-rhinos upscaled for use by the Custodes that, to the untrained eye, happen to look like land raiders, a small unit of Aquilon terminators, some scouts...

Talons of the Emperor 3000 Points
HQ: 335 points
Tribune, paragon spear, digital laser, melta bombs, cyber-familiar
- 260 points
Oblivion Knight-Centura
- 75 points

Elites: 602 points
Aquilon Terminator Squad, 3x Terminator
- 225 points
Oblivion Knight Cadre, 9x Oblivion Knights
- 137 points

Troops: 1050 points
Custodian Guard Squad, 5x Custodian Guard
- 275 points
- 275 points
- 275 points
Sentinel Guard Squad, 3x Sentinel Guard, 3x solerite power gauntlet
- 225 points

Dedicated Transport: 405 points
Coronus Grav-Carrier
- 135 points
Coronus Grav-Carrier
- 135 points
Coronus Grav-Carrier
- 135 points

Fast Attack: 450 points
Agamatus Jetbike Squadron, 3x Jetbike
- 225 points
Agamatus Jetbike Squadron, 3x Jetbike
- 225 points

Heavy Support: 85 points
Seeker Cadre
- 85 points

Basically, I tried to keep the OP options to a minimum while still fielding a respectable force. The weaknesses of this army is the same as they have in the fluff: they're vulnerable to being blasted from afar, bombed from the air or walls of tanks. They're a bodyguard force not meant to independently persecute prolonged wars, and each loss hits hard.
>>
>>54966672
to be fair they were one of the larger legions and they have all sorts of bs tech exclusive to them along with the most experience. Plus lion makes most of the other primarchs look like shit
>>
>>54968843
Muh Iron Hands.

> Sadness.
>>
>>54968563
I like it, did you allready buy stuff?
>>
>>54968137
Here's my take on Primaris in 30k.

If you're gonna use them they need some conversion. They already mimic a lot from mk4 and they would be fairly easy to get to that point. The fact that the helmets and shoulder pad are the same size/scale as regular marines helps in that regard. I even think their arm size is fairly similar to regular power armored arms so there's that as well. The backpack from what I saw looks fairly mk4 to I think.

The bolter vs bolt rifle to me doesn't make a difference in terms of what you use it for due to artwork of the bolter varying in size.

Note that this only applies to the intercessors and hellblasters squads (those in just the mk X tacticus armor), gravis using squads will be a lot harder to justify.

In short though, Primaris Intercessors and Hellblasters are usable in 30k if you want to go the true scale route provided you convert them so people don't go autistic over armor marks.

I'm going to try to convert them into mk2 which means I'll end up green stuffing almost all of my models and I dread doing the legs
>>
>>54968938
Thanks anon, that's more or less what I thought.

I'd say you should be able to do the legs for Mk2 using plasticard as a barrier to get the edges of the layers even. Good luck with it all.
>>
>>54945390
t. Salty night lord player sad that he can't instawin against his opponents elite infantry with tactical squads.
>>
>>54969045
You realize Fear is still shit even when not half the armies are straight-up immune to it.
>>
does anybody have experience with the Z chinaman recasts ?

I want to order 30k Dreadnoughts, Space marines and weapons
>>
>>54950968
Don't forget to use some guitar string for those chunky neck tubes :^)
>>
>>54969078
>recasts
>>
File: Severian_Malcador_Sigismund.jpg (207KB, 1324x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Severian_Malcador_Sigismund.jpg
207KB, 1324x1000px
>>54943256
Have the chain, bracelets and ribbons ever been mentioned in the books? I've only listened to the audios so I may have missed some details.
>>
Is it possible to build an army solely armed with volkite?
>>
>>54969122
>words
?
>>
>>54969288
Yes. Terminators, TacSupports etc. SoH Reavers, NL Terrorists.
Though you are relatively short on options.
>>
>>54969288
No. Why would you even do that?
>>
File: TallarnExecutioner00.jpg (168KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
TallarnExecutioner00.jpg
168KB, 600x842px
>>54969379
>No. Why would you even do that?
>>
>>54969288
Afaik there's no way to get LA compulsory troops choices armed with volkite.
You'd need more than volkite in a well-rounded army, for anti-armour, but I can see why you'd want volkite instead of bolters, for cool factor and extra beefiness.
>>
>>54968911
Some of it. I'm going to get the last Custodes squad and the flamer Sisters when/if I buy another BoP. After that I still need to get the terminators, 3 repulsors and the jetbikes.
>>
>>54969379
>>54969395
I fucking love volkite.
>>
File: 1502553397044.jpg (13KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502553397044.jpg
13KB, 319x461px
>>54968899
i know that feel bro
t, iron hands player
>>
File: 1479625707908.jpg (148KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479625707908.jpg
148KB, 535x464px
>>54968899
At least Forgebreaker lived on and was put to good use.
>>
File: Best Iron Dad.jpg (285KB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
Best Iron Dad.jpg
285KB, 902x902px
>>54968899
>>54969473
Don't loose your heads guys, Ferrus lives.

Oh wait.
>>
>>54969078
>He actually wants to buy 30,000 dreadnoughts
The absolute madman
>>
>>54969646
>He want to give his opponent 30000 victory points with Fury of the Ancients
Truly a mad man
>>
>>54969536
"Keep your head, Iron Hand."
>>
File: ferrus no homo.jpg (77KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
ferrus no homo.jpg
77KB, 500x735px
>>54969536
>>54969789
>>
Headless Manus is going to be so mad when he comes back and sees how his Iron Hands has become a bunch of stuck up cunts.
>>
File: 1494438011180.jpg (93KB, 607x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1494438011180.jpg
93KB, 607x1021px
>>54969527
>>54969536

>His faith in humanity, crushed.
>>
File: ferrus manus spirit of vengeance.jpg (492KB, 1021x1346px) Image search: [Google]
ferrus manus spirit of vengeance.jpg
492KB, 1021x1346px
>>54969974
>>
File: 1497738846759.jpg (137KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497738846759.jpg
137KB, 623x414px
>>54969974
>>54970117
>>
>>54960226
>Fear actually being remotely relevant would be fun
Fear sucks, the tests will still get passed over 80% of the time
>parity between terminators would be fun
2W terminators are the most fun though.
>armor mattering slightly more would be fun
What ranged stuff is even AP3?
>Spartans not fucking everywhere would be fun
Right, because giving it a 12" move and letting it ignore explodes results would definitely stop this.
>WB not sucking balls would be fun
This part's fair, but they're still pretty good with Daemons.
>>
>>54969527
Only by those bloody magpies.
>>
>>54970627
- So make it matter more. Lot's of ways to achive that.
- 8th gives all terminators 2 wounds. Maybe that's the way to go here as well.
- Lots, but AP2 becoming AP3 would also buff terminators.
- LoW slot would curb this a good deal, because it'd compete with primarchs and it'd only be one.
- Daemons with a min WB detachment aren't really WB though.
>>
>>54968100
Well dang.
What about Thousand Sons? They seem to encourage larger units with their unique rite of war and with all the psychic shenanigans might be a bit more shooty?
>>
>>54926257

Does my memey spam list have any merit?

> Raven Guard, 2000pts
> Recon Company

Delegatus

Mor Deythan- 5, 5 Combi-Flamers, Meltabomb, Rhino
Rapier- 1, Grav Cannon

Recon- 5, Meltabombs, Rhino w HK Missile

Seekers- 5, 5 Combi-Plasma, Meltabomb, Rhino
Seekers- 5, 5 Combi-Plasma, Meltabomb, Rhino
Seekers- 5, 5 Combi-Melta, Meltabomb, Rhino

Infiltrate & Scout everyone into almost base contact, infantry out of transports. ~88% chance to get first turn.
9 Tank Shocks right across enemy DZ. Seekers and Deythan alpha strike with Combis.
Army-wide Shrouded for return attacks.
Massed Meltabombs on my Turn 2.
>>
File: atbb_7.jpg (169KB, 630x551px) Image search: [Google]
atbb_7.jpg
169KB, 630x551px
Thread's on page 10 and falling!
>>
>>54972064
Needs more volkite.
>>
>>54972064
Yeah it does but make the Mor Deythan have combi-plasma too.
>>
God it fucking bums me out how dead HH is. Come back guys! I promise this game is still better than 8th!
>>
>>54972463
They'll be back, it won't take GW too long to start mucking about with the balance, and at that point HH will start looking nicer again.
In the meantime, I have a ton of models to assemble and paint.
>>
>>54972507
Plus I mean my God if you're not Imperium or Chaos your army probably hasn't seen new releases in years at this point. What was the last Necron release?
>>
Pile in everyone, the Titans will protect you.

>>54972586
>>54972586
>>54972586
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.