[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/osrg/ Old School Revival/Razzle-Dazzle General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 88

>The D-Word Dwellers:
https://discord.gg/qaku8y9
>Trove:
http://pastebin.com/QWyBuJxd
>Online Tools:
http://pastebin.com/KKeE3etp
>Blogosphere:
http://pastebin.com/ZwUBVq8L

Previous thread: >>54843021

Have you ever used chivalric romance as inspiration for your games? Do you consider OSR systems to be well-suited for the tone?
>>
File: fungus goblins preview.jpg (120KB, 479x354px) Image search: [Google]
fungus goblins preview.jpg
120KB, 479x354px
So I'm putting together a proper PDF of the Monster Menu-All Part 2: Veins of the Earth.
https://coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/07/monster-menu-all-part-2-veins-of-earth.html

Since I figure Scrap doesn't want me stealing all the art, does anyone here feel capable of doing some Scrap Princess-like art? I'll put it in the PDF and link to your blog, or put in a silly name instead.

Must be black and white (or black, white, and red maybe), scribbly, and free to use. Might also have food-related bits in it.
>>
How many traps should be in a dungeon? 1 in how many doors or hallways?
>>
File: dwarven gravity vision.png (44KB, 1232x472px) Image search: [Google]
dwarven gravity vision.png
44KB, 1232x472px
>>54912684
I'd say 3 types of trap per level/area (but mixed; that's just the total number of types of trap), and 1 trap every 6 "areas" (rooms, halls, stairs, etc) in dangerous dungeons, 1-in-10 in regular dungeons.

But the real answer is "whenever appropriate". I don't know what art is, but I know it when I see it.
>>
>>54912617
It may be difficult to find someone willing to do that volume of work for free, and anyone able to use the supplement would presumably already have VotE.
>>
File: Rumour Table.jpg (109KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
Rumour Table.jpg
109KB, 750x999px
>>54912837
It's a fair point! But I figure a bunch of people could post one-off shitty MS paint illustrations in this thread and get them included. Scrap's style is fairly easy to imitate.

Plus, I need like... three pieces. Total. I figure there are enough bored people around to give it a try... and if not, I lose nothing.

And they'd better own VotE. It's a damn fine book!
>>
>>54912555
I know this is OT, but can someone explain to me what the fuck the heraldic design on his surcoat is supposed to be and why it's sable?
>>
>>54912879
>what the fuck the heraldic design on his surcoat is supposed to be
Looks like a dragon.

>why it's sable
Realism: Because kings get to disregard heraldry rules.
Art: Because he ded
>>
File: 1200-004-09BFBF91.jpg (72KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
1200-004-09BFBF91.jpg
72KB, 540x700px
>>54912879
It's a dragon. Lowest bit is the head, middle ace-shaped bit is the wing.

Because it was painted in 1860 by someone who didn't really care about heraldry.

And because, effectively, heraldry has no rules. Most of the oldest and most used coats of arms, heraldic figures, and icons match none of the modern rules and nobody cared at all. It was just a design. The rules came later, and were written mostly by bored people dreaming of a better age.
>>
>>54912968
>Looks like a dragon.
>>54912997
>It's a dragon.
Ooooooh, I can just about make that out now! Thanks brosephs. I guess this is The Death of King Arthur Blackdragon then.

To be honest, I think I was tripped up by the fact that it *almost* makes sense, if you can see what I mean by that? Like, since it's really supposed to be a red dragon, I was expecting the black... thing to be something totally unrelated like a crown or dolphin, or maybe a scottie dog or a clothes iron.
>>
File: Old Old School.jpg (212KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Old Old School.jpg
212KB, 600x350px
>>54913051
>dragon...crown or dolphin, or maybe a scottie dog or a clothes iron.
Ah, the 5th century monopoly set icons.
>>
>>54912997
>Most of the oldest and most used coats of arms, heraldic figures, and icons match none of the modern rules and nobody cared at all.
AFAICT all the ones in your pic do, though? And I know they already had special heralds to figure out who was who during the 14th century.

>The rules came later
I don't think that's true of color/metal, at least, since that's a rule specifically to make the design pop instead of just looking like a smudge at a distance. It strikes me as a typical rule evolved from use (like OD&D! to get back on topic), and the Victorian age was definitely when elaborate, impractical designs full of charges proper that looked like freaking landscape paintings started to proliferate which further supports that the rules of tincture belong to an older period.
>>
>>54913112
>that freaked-out expression on the lion
Is the scene depicted the moment when the lion realizes he's got all pawns and the antelope (unicorn?) has all the good pieces?
>>
File: original-2741-1403640374-7.png.jpg (120KB, 715x691px) Image search: [Google]
original-2741-1403640374-7.png.jpg
120KB, 715x691px
>>54913124
>AFAICT all the ones in your pic do, though? And I know they already had special heralds to figure out who was who during the 14th century.
Oh yeah, by the 14th, some of this stuff was codified. But they were also quite flexible - people added turk's heads, crowns, new bits, and colours to suit their tastes and the changing times. It was like interior decorating.

>I don't think that's true of color/metal, at least, since that's a rule specifically to make the design pop instead of just looking like a smudge at a distance.
Nah, even then, the /idea/ of "colour" and "metal" came later. My heraldry book has an entire chapter on "people who break the rules (and we hate them but can't make them stop because their coats are ancient)".
>>
>>54913150
>Is the scene depicted the moment when the lion realizes he's got all pawns and the antelope (unicorn?) has all the good pieces?
Nah, he just realizes that if the score goes any higher, they'll need to start using the /weird/ roman numerals, and he's afraid of losing by misplacing an X.

Or he could be alarmed at the flying apples, stage left.
>>
>>54913206
>My heraldry book has an entire chapter on "people who break the rules (and we hate them but can't make them stop because their coats are ancient)".
You misunderstand me I think, I'm not saying there was an authority who could stamp your coat of arms with [REJECTED] and force you to stop using it. I'm just saying I think the principle developed as a rule of thumb very early on due to both the obvious utility and the number of arms which use it.

>Nah, even then, the /idea/ of "colour" and "metal" came later.
So this part I don't believe. I'm like 99% sure that I've read that Godfrey of Bouillon deliberately chose a coat of arms that broke tincture after the success of the First Crusade, to symbolize the purity and set-apart nature of the Holy Land. And that was right up at the turn of the 11th-12th centuries.
>>
File: jakub-rozalski-competitors.jpg (764KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jakub-rozalski-competitors.jpg
764KB, 1920x1280px
>>54913544
>So this part I don't believe.
Differing definitions of "early". I'm talking 5th-8th century.
>>
>>54913760
Do you have an example of any 5th century coat of arms at all, let alone one that breaks tincture? I'm not trying to be snarky, I swear; I'm legit fascinated if you do. I've never even heard of anything like heraldry existing before the time of Charlemagne, and no known heraldic devices before the late 11th century.
>>
File: Ek3PI7X.jpg (556KB, 1590x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ek3PI7X.jpg
556KB, 1590x900px
>>54913872
>Do you have an example of any 5th century coat of arms at all
Oh jeeze, let me check. I know I've got some descriptions of battle-dress and shield markings, which are probably close. Admittedly, my heraldry books are a little... old. And sometimes bend the truth.
>>
File: 31-1744.jpg (161KB, 1744x472px) Image search: [Google]
31-1744.jpg
161KB, 1744x472px
>>54913903
First: http://www.hubert-herald.nl/ByzantiumArms.html. That's just offhand.

Plus, Homer, of course, with many shields. And Aeschylus too! Lots of star-and-blue-and-white designs there.

And the Bayeux tapestry, of course. Loads of semi-heraldic designs incorporated into the weave.
>>
File: Wizard.png (524KB, 853x455px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
524KB, 853x455px
>>54913903
>MEDICINE MAN PAVEL, I'M CEEAIEH
>>
File: Middlefimbers.jpg (24KB, 607x587px) Image search: [Google]
Middlefimbers.jpg
24KB, 607x587px
>>54914071
Your memes are obscure to me.
>>
File: image013.jpg (13KB, 211x277px) Image search: [Google]
image013.jpg
13KB, 211x277px
>>54914045
>>54914045
>http://www.hubert-herald.nl/ByzantiumArms.htm
For anyone else reading, remove the L at the end of this link -- you'll get a 404 like I did. .htm works, though.

Looking this through, however, I don't see any heraldic devices dated earlier than 1204, pic related. (Ironically, this charge obeys tincture as well.) The earlier ones are all marks of rank, the emblem of the military, or the insignia of specific regiments of military, as opposed to personal and hereditary devices.

>the Bayeux tapestry
This would be one of the late-11th-century sources I was obliquely referring to and AFAIK it's controversial whether even that shows heraldry, because some people depicted more than once have the designs on their shields change and some other things.
>>
>>54914045
>>54913872
Still looking for a 5th century specific description. I have a Frankish warlord with a "shield of white and red" but that's not too useful. I also have a Russian rider "whose [bearing]? and sign were that of a dragon", but it's a late 10th century poem about a 5th century event, so... implausible. The rest of the 5th century stuff is mostly byzantine or greek or /wild/ conjecture on bits of the banners of Clovis I. I'm not going to type it out. It's... fanfic, really.
>>
File: 1.jpg (76KB, 514x468px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76KB, 514x468px
>>54914233
>because some people depicted more than once have the designs on their shields change and some other things.
Yeah, it's a fair controversy.
As I recall there's a brief discussion of banners here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategikon_of_Maurice
Hrm... and there's a reference in my copy of "The Complete Guide To Heraldry" to a 6th century silk banner that I can't find anywhere else.

Anyway, none of this is gameable content.
>>
File: Crossbow.jpg (100KB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crossbow.jpg
100KB, 970x600px
What rules and special features do you give different types of weapons? Like swords, axes, and maces?
>>
>>54913760
That guy's art is wicked. Thanks for that.
>>
What do you guys think of these modern firearm rules I found for ACKs?

>Proficiency - Firearms may be used by classes with Unrestricted weapon selection, classes with Broad weapon selection and the "all missile weapons" broad weapon group, and classes with Narrow weapon selection and the new "firearms" narrow weapon group.

>Ammunition - To preserve my own sanity, there are only three types of firearm ammunition: pistol cartridges, rifle cartridges, and shotgun shells. Firearm ammunition is common merchandise. A load of firearm ammunition (regardless of type) is a crate that weighs 10 stone and which has a base price of 500 gp. This crate contains 10 1 stone boxes of ammunition. Each 1 stone box of ammunition costs 50gp
and contains either 100 shotgun shells, 200 rifle cartridges, or 300 pistol cartridges. Adventurers on a budget can buy a pouch of 10 shotgun shells, 20 rifle cartridges, or 30 pistol cartridges for 5 gp.

>Cleave - Guns do not suffer the cleave limitation that normally applies to ranged weapons. They can be used to cleave until the user runs out of available cleave attacks or the weapon runs out of ammunition.

>Magazine - A firearm's cost depends on the size of its magazine (the number of shots it can fire before it must be reloaded. Magazine sizes are as follows:

>Single Shot (SS): 1 shot magazine.

>Double Barrel (DB): 2 shot magazine.

>Repeater (R): 6 shot magazine. Repeater pistols are usually revolvers; repeater rifles and shotguns are usually operated with a bolt, lever, or slide pump.

>Automatic (A): 30 shot box magazine. Automatic weapons are capable of automatic fire (see below), but can also be fired one round at a time. Reloading an automatic weapon assumes you are replacing an empty box magazine with one that is fully loaded. Actually reloading an empty box magazine takes several minutes. An empty spare box magazine costs 5 gp.

>Reloading - You may reload a firearm instead of attacking during a combat round.
>>
I don't mean to be that guy, but when was the last time something new was added to the Trove? Anyone got anything that isn't in it already that's worth uploading? Anyone got any requests?
>>
>>54915991
>Shotguns & Automatic Fire - Shotguns and automatic weapons both cast a cluster of projectiles at the target almost simultaneously. Making such an attack consumes one shotgun shell or 5 pistol or rifle cartridges. The attacker makes 3 separate attack rolls, each with a -1 penalty on the attack throw.
>Each attack that hit inflicts damage based on the weapon used: 1d2 for a short shotgun or automatic pistol
wielded in one hand, 1d3 for a short shotgun or automatic pistol wielded in two hands, or 1d4 for a long shotgun or automatic rifle. If the target is slain before all 3 attacks are resolved, the remaining attacks can target another opponent adjacent to or behind the first. Each target you fell with a shotgun or automatic fire attack triggers a cleave attack, which may be another shotgun or automatic fire attack. A fighter's damage bonus does not apply to shotgun or automatic fire attacks; nor does the attacker's DEX bonus if you are playing with a house rule that allows your DEX bonus to apply to ranged attack damage rolls. Damage from a weapon's magical or technological enhancement bonus does apply (I recommend not introducing shotguns or automatic weapons with more than a +1 bonus).

>Firearm Stats -
>Pistol: 1 or 2 hands, 1d6/1d8 damage, range 50(-0)/100(-2)/150(-5), price SS 50gp/DB 100 gp/R 200 gp/A 400 gp

>Rifle: 2 hands, 1d10 damage, -1 initiative, range 250(-0)/500(-2)/750(-5), price SS 75gp/DB 150 gp/R 300 gp/A 600 gp

>Short Shotgun: 1 or 2 hands, 1d2/1d3 x3, range 50(-0)/100(-2)/150(-5), price SS 50gp/DB 100 gp/R 200 gp

>Long Shotgun: 2 hands, 1d4 x3, -1 initiative, range 50(-0)/100(-2)/150(-5), price SS 50gp/DB 100 gp/R 200 gp
>>
>>54915998
Check the inbox, there's a bunch of new stuff in there.
>>
>>54916063
Unless something's weird on my end, the inbox hasn't gotten an update in nearly three months now.
>>
>>54916063
>>54916112
That said there's some stuff in it I guess I haven't checked out yet that I can look at!
>>
>>54915991
>>54916018
doesn't seem bad, another good OSR firearms rules set can be found in Fantastic Heroes & Witchery(alongside explosives and some science fantasy weapons too)
>>
>>54916141
Thanks amigo, gonna check it out.
>>
>>54916152
there's some other good stuff there as well, like 666 different spells, and some interesting classes
>>
>>54916175
Even its take on a lot of the conventional classes is super refreshing. How cool is the Friar as an alternative Cleric?

Plus, those crit effects are fun as fuck.
>>
Same monsters later on except stronger and of different color like in Diablo.
Y/N?
>>
Great mechanic for video games to reuse assets.

But for tabletop? Seems a bit lazy and unnecessary.
>>
File: creature thing mspaint.png (11KB, 504x371px) Image search: [Google]
creature thing mspaint.png
11KB, 504x371px
How often do you make up your own monsters?
>>
>>54917768
Never. I'm too lazy for all these statlines.
>>
>>54913760
>the gnome killed the rooster instead of one of the hens
What a cock.
>>
File: 116578.jpg (73KB, 612x829px) Image search: [Google]
116578.jpg
73KB, 612x829px
>>54912555

Long time fan of Red Box book basic D&D, I'd like to try some OSR games.

Is there such thing as a retro-clone of specificaly Basic D&D ? If so which one is the best one ?
>>
>>54917768
Pretty often actually, it's one of the things I tend to change the most with modules and settings. I want them to be sufficiently dangerous and disturbing for my players to get proper spooked.
>>
File: 1465096475742.jpg (63KB, 362x334px) Image search: [Google]
1465096475742.jpg
63KB, 362x334px
>>54918251
Most retroclones are of Basic D&D, but also more specifically Moldvay/Cook B/X, which is a bit (but not very) different from Mentzer BECMI which you posted a picture of.
The B/X retroclones most often discussed in these generals are probably Labyrinth Lord, Lamentations of the Flame Princess, and Adventure Conqueror King.
You can find a whole list of retroclones here: http://taxidermicowlbear.weebly.com/dd-retroclones.html
>>
File: door generator.pdf (62KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
door generator.pdf
62KB, 1x1px
OC, generate a door.
>>
File: Evil Wizard.jpg (335KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Wizard.jpg
335KB, 800x964px
I'm making a system where you roll to determine your magic spell effects and such.

Should players lose future spell casts by rolling high or rolling low? Which is better?
>>
>>54919025
I've only ever seen it being done with losing the spell when rolling low. Losing it by rolling high would be more benevolent, I suppose.
>>
>>54919055

The idea being if you roll high that means you're spell goes off well and rolling low means you (usually) failed the spell. I wonder if punishing players in a 'spell failure spiral' is better or worse then having them lose spells AFTER succeeding the first time.
>>
>>54919073
The thing with that is that it just becomes a more difficult version of the classic spell system. If you lose the spell when you cast it, why not just have it go off automatically?
>>
>>54919104

Because my game isn't using the classic spell system.

I didn't want to make a big wall of text when I posted, but basically it works like this.
>Roll 2d6 + (magic user bonus - difficulty of target)
>If 7 or greater, spell succeeds

To make it limited, I want to make it so when you roll either a 1 or a 6 on any or either die you get -1 ongoing to spell casting rolls while in the dungeon, giving them a clear limit on high powered 'spells'.

Of course you could just take the above system and just use 'mana' instead, which might actually be easier.
>>
Question: Nuromen's maze room G, the skeleton arm. How should I handle it beyond what's written in the pdf? I'm thinking
-dispel immediately ends it
-think up some monster statblock for a single levitating skeleton arm? How would that work? High AC, nearly no HP?
>>
>>54919394
I think it just crawls on along the floor. Also no first level party would have any kind of dispel at it, would they?
>>
>>54919406
>Lying in the middle of the chamber is a
single skeletal arm clutching a rusty sword. The arm is
enchanted and if anyone approaches it or the treasure
pot, the arm flies into the air and begins swinging the
sword at the nearest character. The magic bones must
be defeated before the treasure can be had.

True, dispel is level 3. Man, this is getting even more complex.
>>
>>54919134
I'm still a little confused about your system. If the spell succeeds, does the magic user lose the spell for the day?
>>
File: front page cover.jpg (346KB, 899x1100px) Image search: [Google]
front page cover.jpg
346KB, 899x1100px
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/219259/WolfPacks--Winter-Snow--Revised-PDF
OKIDOKI
pdf is up for sale, and the print version is coming soon.
It's PWYW, so go get some.
>>
>>54906274
I want to spelljammer the shit outa this.
>>
>>54917657
Yes, if it makes sense. Like, a series of experiments by a really unimaginative wizard. Or a nest, starting with workers on the outside and finishing with elite warriors defending the queen.
>>
Skerples, this is awkward, but any chance of sharing a mail I can contact you over? Even throwaway is fine.
>>
>>54918979
>eyeball in a jar door
neat
>>
>>54919731
Thank you, this has a bunch of useful tables and content in it for weird bad magic.
>>
Do mushrooms count as plants?
>>
>>54919731
Cool!
>>
File: IMG_0951.jpg (1MB, 2025x3540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.jpg
1MB, 2025x3540px
>>54912555
You're a fucking treasure, thank you for posting the correct title of this thread.
>>54912617
>>54912878
I'm totally up for furiously scribbling for you. What do you need done?
>>54917768
Actively trying to flesh out 8+ unique terrain encounter tables so pretty fucking often.
>>54919731
Fuck yeah! Stoked as hell about this.
>>
>>54918979
I have to say, your stuff is pretty consistently high quality and useful. The one you posted last thread too. Was going to mention then but the thread died.
>>
Do the climbing rules of Veins of the Earth seem a little too harsh for anyone else? It's almost guaranteed that someone is going to fail a roll or two, resulting in a bunch of idiots bumbling around the ropes in ways that I'd imagine no one normally would.

You'd think absailing at least would be simple enough?
>>
>>54920951
You'd benefit from a big party with a few specialists with maxed climb, and a good length of rope in the party. Not to mention, in most out-of-combat situation you probably have at least 10 minutes to study the route and get a 3 on 6 chance.
>>
>>54920951
>>54921527
Oh, and after checking the tables again, the failures are only cumulative if you fail the Con check, and they're not even that bad unless you botch your rolls on a Human Limit or Superhuman climb
>>
Is there any universal treasure system? Or a treasure system that is particular good/interesting?

I like to hop from module to module, and I have a hard time balancing treasure from one to the next. I would like to just throw out their suggested treasure sets, and use the same table everytime.

Maybe even something like each HD a monster has they have d6 gold.

Any ideas?
>>
>>54921527
Oh, that'd explain it - I forgot the 1d6 roll.
>>
>>54921635
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables
>>
File: Treasure.pdf (261KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Treasure.pdf
261KB, 1x1px
>>54921635
I'm a fan of this one.
>>
File: eerer.jpg (140KB, 902x585px) Image search: [Google]
eerer.jpg
140KB, 902x585px
>>54921635
Bushido has kinda HD-based treasure tables. Just swap Budo for HD and it will probably work.
>>
>>54917657
Seems lazy. Have more interesting monsters instead of more of the same.
>>
>>54918251
Labyrinth Lord is best for being closest to the source.

BFRPG is best for taking B/X and giving it a few modern mechanics and race/ class separation. Also has tons of cool free supplements.

LotFP is best for adding a simple skill set and adding a few good changes such as ascending AC, firearms, no weapon restrictions and better thieves.
>>
Would 3 categories of beastmen be an appropriate number to represent them? Canine/Feline, Avian, and Cloven? I feel these are general enough for the skills and proficiencies in ACKs.
>>
I know there's a dozen of these already, but I made a weapons and armor handout for B/X. Let me know if you see any typos, errors, or have general suggestions.
>>
>>54922201
Oops
>>
File: 50 Types Of Beastmen.pdf (78KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
50 Types Of Beastmen.pdf
78KB, 1x1px
>>54922110
Seems like right now you've got
>fast, sneaks, clever
>flying
>tough, satanic?
It'll probably work. Avian's a big category though. People have very different ideas about chickens, crows and condors. I don't ACKs though. It seems more suited to granular specifics.

I like this d50 clusterfuck for beastmen if I'm not just ripping of warhammer.
>>
File: MED214_1024x1024.png (179KB, 770x208px) Image search: [Google]
MED214_1024x1024.png
179KB, 770x208px
What wargames does /osrg/ approve of? Preferably skirmish level
>>
>>54923713
I would be interested in knowing too
>>
>>54923713
The Epic Heroes expansion for Brink of Battle
Frostgrave
Dragon Rampant
>>
File: lich__ryan_sumo.png (80KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
lich__ryan_sumo.png
80KB, 293x400px
wait WHAT

MAZE OF NUROMEN IS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE THE TITU -okay i'm calm now- titular character as a lich: The gentlest iteration of a lich I'm finding is still immune to any nonmagical weapons or anyone below 6HD, cold, electricity, charm, sleep, causes fear on sight and has at least 12HD

Is this as intended or should I gimp him
>>
>>54924275
It's a *lich*, what kind of statblock did you expect?
>>
>>54924374
But this is supposed to be a level 1 intro dungeon! Is the lesson here you don't mess with some things? I am all for a difficulty spike but this is ridiculous!
>>
>>54924404
The stats for the guy in the adventure itself don't seem that bad.
>>
>>54924404
If he's too strong they probably shouldn't fight him
>>
>>54924404
I haven't read the adventure but surely there are other ways to go about the dungeon than attack the lich head on?
>>
>>54924404

You might try B1 In Search of the Unknown if you find Nuromen a little too much for a beginners party. You'll need to stock certain rooms, but Dragonsfoot has a whole thread dedicated to different ways to stock the dungeon.
>>
>>54924456
link me which version you're reading, i'm on http://jennerak dot blogspot dot sk/2011/05/maze-of-nuromen.html
and it has no statblock at all
>>54924506
sure, but unless they do there's no way to get half the treasure. I understand there's a lesson in that too but I mean, you need at least level 9 clerics to even have a chance at touching the guy. It's just nonsensical.
>>54924512
I haven't detected any, I read it pretty thoroughly and I'm doing a rewrite in our language of play
>>54924547
A little late for me, game on saturday already. Gonna do the classics eventually, but already I had to ditch T1 because it was filled with this kind of asspull in every second room. I need to make myself a group before I destroy it.
>>
>>54924576
>A little late for me, game on saturday already. Gonna do the classics eventually, but already I had to ditch T1 because it was filled with this kind of asspull in every second room. I need to make myself a group before I destroy it.

It's cool. Overall, Nuromen is a good dungeon. T1 is a lot for level 1s to handle.
>>
How is BFRPG?
>>
>>54924647
It's good.
>>
>>54924647

Awesome. It's a good BX clone (with some tweaks) that is free to download from their web site. The support is very good and the BF community is very active.
>>
>>54924404
>it will be impossible for level 1 characters to kill the lich
maybe the level 1 characters should not attempt to kill the lich?
>>
>>54924964
I understand this, but he has the key to the treasure around his neck, touching it (among like 3 things) activates him. They won't be able to run once he's up either.
>>
Alright i'm reading the Blueholme Nuromen now, he's only a 11HP wraith there, something I can work with. I'll even have another dungeon to recycle once I'm done with this one.
>>
Is White Star in the Trove?
>>
>>54917768
looks like a bullete
>>
>>54925581
From what I see in rpgnow it's PWYW so just grab it from there
>>
File: XH0CoHU.gif (1MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
XH0CoHU.gif
1MB, 400x274px
>>54920855
>I'm totally up for furiously scribbling for you. What do you need done?
Literally any creatures in Veins of the Earth, or
-weird cannibals
-strange cooking implements
-disturbing dishes
-etc.
Dungeon Meshi, as interpreted by Giger and drawn by a schizophrenic
>>
Has anyone ported a d6 skill system like LotFP's to another system? I mean, it obviously can be done but how many actually have?
>>
File: Introspective doggo.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
Introspective doggo.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>54919675

That's what I'm trying to figure out, you ninny.
>>
>>54924029
Thanks mate
>>
>>54926440
And what I was saying was that, with your system, losing the spell if you succeed just makes the magic system into a more annoying classic system. Why would I want to play a magic user if now I have to roll to succeed with my spell, but I still lose it?
>>
>>54927007
Not him, but I think the implication was that you didn't lose the spell if you failed the roll in that system.
>>
>>54923713
Chainmail obviously.
Personally I also like Mordheim, but not for OSR reasons, so it might not be what you want.
>>
>>54916152
>>54916175
>>54916195
>people actually acknowledging FH&W
My normal group isn't nearly as hype to play those cleric variants as I am, but damn if they don't make divine classes actually interesting.

There's also a class for literally everyone.
>>
File: MoldvayMagicalRealm.png (281KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
MoldvayMagicalRealm.png
281KB, 900x602px
Moldvay confirmed for one of us
>>
>>54926091
I made a homebrew focused soley on thieves that's sort of a mix of DCC with LotFP skills. It's pretty intuitive.
>>
How much stronger is the average PC given ADD player's manual, and how much stronger is the average AD&D monster manual monster compared to the ones in the B/X rulebook?

Is there anything I should take into consideration in terms of using monsters from the AD&D MM for a B/X game?
>>
>>54930401
I believe their hit dice are d8 instead of d6. If you roll up HP with the die appropriate to your system, you should be fine.

Otherwise I can't think of any other big swings in the numbers.
>>
>>54930635
Thanks!

Would anyone also happen to know how much treasure I should be putting in the first floor of the dungeon for a bunch of first level players?
>>
File: 1500326213918.jpg (106KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
1500326213918.jpg
106KB, 1024x531px
>>54930743
How many hours of play?

Short answer: enough to level the survivors.
>>
I'm new to these threads, is there a good starting point for "retroclones" as somebody who likes OD&D and AD&D era? Maybe just the most popular in that style?
>>
>>54930635
>I believe their hit dice are d8 instead of d6.
Monster hit dice are d8 in Basic as well.
>>
>>54930809
>OD&D
Seven Voyages of Zylarthen if you want something that emulates the feel of the LBBs
Delving Deeper if you want more slightly revised LBBs.
Swords & Wizardry if you want to play AD&D lite with literal whos' houserules.

>AD&D
OSRIC is supposedly unplayable.
Labyrinth Lord with the Advanced Edition Companion is a lighter modular 1e bogged down by Proctorisms.
For Gold & Glory is a 2e clone.
>>
>>54929351
it's not like he made them fuck
>>
>>54930809
Forsake your false editions, for retroclones are mere shadows cast by the Form of True AD&Dâ„¢. Why seek an ephemeral copy when OD&D, all forms of BD&D, AD&D 1E, and AD&D 2E have decades of content? Content produced by people with full-time jobs and fans as well, made canon by the TSR, Inc. stamp. How can some transitory false edition that seeks to steal glory from the True editions even begin to compare?
>>
>>54931970
>wtf are those goblins doing?
>55-56 Fuckin'
>Even before the PCs walk up to the door, they can see that there are goblin clothes in the hallway. If they listen at the door, 100% chance to hear goblin sex noises. Goblins are surprised 100% of the time (as long as the party busts in soon--goblin sex is known for its brevity). Goblins probably have no armor on, no pants, or pants around ankles. I could put a little roll here to see if they goblins are fucking a goat or each other or whatever, but I'm worried my mom might find this blog someday, and be worried that the longest paragraph is about goblin sex.
>>
>>54926084
Okay, I'll have a mock up sketch of each by tmrw night. You want me to just dump them in the thread?
>>
Did you guys see the variant XP system in the 5e Unearthed Arcana column this month? Do you think something like that could work in an old school game? How would you translate it?

Link for those who haven't looked at it
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf
>>
>>54931980

Tired copypasta is tired.
>>
File: jean.jpg (534KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
jean.jpg
534KB, 937x528px
>>54912555

OSR beginner here, I see that OSR games are mostly into fantasy, Is there such thing as OSR science-fiction games ? and if yes, could you please recommend some good ones ?
>>
>>54933280
STARS WITHOUT NUMBER
>>
>>54933289

Not that guy but I wish people would say what a game is about before just posting it's name. Like all I know about that game now is that it's Stars Without Number; nothing about its mechanics, setting lore, what kind of sci-fi it is about, and so on.
>>
>>54933705
look it up then nigga
>>
I've been using online dungeon generators like donjon which is pretty cool, but what actual 'traps' should be on trapped doors? Axes that spring out? Poison needles? Make a big list and roll for it?
>>
File: Fantasy Sage.jpg (225KB, 742x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Sage.jpg
225KB, 742x1078px
>>54920868

Thanks, really appreciate it.
>>
>>54933149
But he's right.
>>
>>54934912
Those are both good suggestions. There's Trap-a-day where they got a bunch and I'm sure someone has a pdf with like a trillion.
>>
>>54912684
Enough so that players don't forget they exist, but not so many that they make your players slow down the game by checking everything for traps.
>>
>>54934912
>I've been using online dungeon generators like donjon which is pretty cool, but what actual 'traps' should be on trapped doors?
If you use http://donjon.bin.sh/adnd/dungeon/ that gives you full room descriptions, including the traps.
>>
going to MG Nuromen's maze tomorrow. I started off with the shitty hand-drawn version and now I'm converting what I translated into the new Blueholme maps.

It's going to be lit tomorrow, unless of course everyone fucks up in room 1 and lands in the kelpie/troglodyte cave and we have a TPK in (almost) room 1
>>
>>54935550
>It's going to be lit tomorrow, unless of course everyone fucks up in room 1 and lands in the kelpie/troglodyte cave and we have a TPK in (almost) room 1
Das lit 2
>>
File: 822499307_WRZkv-2100x20000.jpg (504KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
822499307_WRZkv-2100x20000.jpg
504KB, 2100x1052px
>>54935565
Listen, I /want/ to reach that point where I'm massacring parties like my name's Gygax. But these are complete newbies. I need to groom them first. I need to have them taste victory before I take it all away. I won't get repeat players if they get room 1 TPK.
>>
>>54935550
>>54935580
For real, this is where the quick character generation shines. If they manage to all die within the first half-hour, just roll up new characters in like five minutes and try again. (Oh, and crucially don't get butthurt about the players having meta-knowledge about the first few rooms. You can't play effectively while trying to separate what you know from what the character knows, so that sort of thing is poison for OSR gameplay)
>>
>>54935604
>crucially don't get butthurt about the players having meta-knowledge about the first few rooms
I can handle that
>quick character generation
I've been meaning to tell the players to make a couple of characters, I have a list of prefab ability scores for that purpose. Maybe I will make them do it this time, yeah.

You're on to something here, Anon. You may have just improved my game by a whole magnitude. I'll report in over the weekend how it went.
>>
Running Stonehell in a few hours, but the humanoids in the first few levels are rather boring imho. Any suggestions with what I could replace them for it all still to make sense?
>>
>>54932255
That works! I'll be around. And since this is a sketchy style, the mockup sketch could be the final sketch.

>>54935915
Goblins pretending to be humans as part of a scheme.
Communist dryads.
Punk rebellious orks, seriously into accounting and social responsibility.
Rival parties.
>>
>>54935915
>the humanoids in the first few levels are rather boring imho. Any suggestions with what I could replace them for it all still to make sense?
Is it mechanics you want, with abilities and shit, or fluff?
>>
>>54933280
>D&D clones
Stars Without Number
Terminal Space
Hulks & Horrors
Mutant Future
Apes Victorious
Starships & Spacemen

>other
Star Frontiers
Gamma World
Mutant Future
After The Bomb
>>
>>54935915
This is the kind of question you ask a few days before you run something, not a few hours.

>>54932544
It seems too slow but its heart is in the right place.
>>
Are there any good megadungeons with a higher starting level than 1? Like you'd be level 5 or 6 or whatever when you enter, and well past 10 when you get to bottom.
>>
>>54936265
>Rival parties
No one ever mentions this. Humans & demihumans make great adversaries. They don't even have to be necessarily evil, they just have different goals, or even better the same goal with different motivations
>>
>>54937526
I'd love to chuck a party made out of local monsters against the players, but it'd be just too much of a trouble to develop the whole gang.
>>
>>54937556
>chuck
Sneed?
>>
>>54936265
>Punk rebellious orks, seriously into accounting and social responsibility.
If this game runs for a couple of sessions, this is going to happen. I can expand it into its own whole sublevel.

>>54936327
Just fluff, really. They can still mechanically work as goblins/orcs/whatever.

>>54936864
Well, I've been called up for surprised gaming 3 hours ago. Little time to prepare something proper, so a published adventure will have to do.
>>
>>54937683
>Just fluff, really. They can still mechanically work as goblins/orcs/whatever.
In that case replace kobolds with evil, creepily "blank", silent 2' tall dwarves who seem alien/maybe not sentient; orcs with crazed human barbarians who may or may not be cannibals but can be convinced to work for PCs given a good reaction roll (they'll still be alarming and unsettling, though), and goblins with horrible little elves like in fairy tales -- the kind of faggots who try to steal your baby by replacing it with one of them, or buy your future babies in exchange for spinning straw into gold, or mob you and force you to drag a corpse around. Bugbears can be actual sentient bears who learned to sneak around absolutely silently. Replace ghouls with elves with ghoul powers -- they're just like classic Tolkien/PC elves in appearance, but with a paralyzing touch, and anyone they kill is converted into an elf. Instead of actually injuring enemies they should deal HP damage by sucking out someone's life force, to make the conversion make more sense.

All vermin or other animals should be replaced with packs of wild dogs of different species. Giant rats might be pugs while any 2-HD vermin can become great danes or German shepherds.
>>
So which one of you made this? https://yourrpgisshit.wordpress.com/
>>
>>54939225
I absolutely 100% agree with him on Goblin Punch.
>>
>>54933149
Written fresh every time some nonce seeks out false editions, Bozo
>>
Were is a werewolf hiding in a forest and what is a good way to let my players notice him while they are on the road? if possible i want to let them surprise him while he is doing something
>>
>>54939532
I didn't like the ogre post either, but I hope that blog is satire.
>>
>>54940042
He's not hiding at all. His normal persona is a portly low-tier merchant with a donkey-driven cart. He carries various mundane wares (pots, pans, tools, herbs, spices) of high quality.
>>
>>54940210
After reading more, I'm kind of doubting it is satire. He comes off as if he legitimately thought he was witty, and with some parts (like how he spends several paragraphs in a nearly incoherent diatribe pointing out that a magical ritual doesn't make sense in the real world, which he repeats several times on the post about goblinpunch) it's like he's being deliberately obtuse so he can keep yelling.

He's also very fixated in how the OSR is shit because it's made by "whiny millennials" (I hope he's a millennial himself, since it would be very sad for a man nearly in his 40s to produce that sort of writing) and how quality content can only be made by "real companies with real money and real game designers".
>>
>>54940438
I think it's only the very specific type of OSR that gets under his nerves - the gonzo, new weird kind of shit.

I don't like much of that myself.
>>
>>54939225
ugh
I'm pretty much sick of the 'being-a-dick' school of reviewing that's popular on the internet. It just feels like, you know, acting in bad faith, you know? Like whatever you produce, they'll shit all over it for clicks.
It brings the tone down.
>>
>>54940596
yeah fuck free speech. guy who made that article is probs a nazi shitlord
>>
>>54939225
Although I don't like his hostile tone, he's right about most content made by OSR being shit
>>
>>54940596
>ugh
Is this ironic tumblrposting or unironic tumblrposting?
>>
>>54940708
>>54940756
It's always a pleasure having people in 4chan spazz out over the perceived fragile sensibilities of others
>>
>>54940708
you seem to be putting words in my mouth.
I don't enjoy the tone of that sort of reviewing. I think it's unnecessarily hostile, and overall tends to be bad for a scene. Some products are bad, sure, but devoting your output to just being a dick about people's work is... well, it doesn't take much talent, and all it does is make the scene look bad.
Like, 10 ft pole's adventure reviews are good because he obviously actually cares about what he's reviewing and whilst he doesn't pull punches, he'll point out what he does like, too. It's constructive and informative. This is basically as useful as 'IT'S SHIT' in big letters. It's not prductive to read, it doesn't have any insight. It might, perhaps, be funny the first couple of times but in the end it just gets grating really fast.

(also, I thought these threads were chill. Why'd you need to make it a politics thing?)
>>
>>54940805
simply epic

upvoted
>>
>>54940805
we need to respect the grognards' triggers. tumblr is very traumatic for them.
>>
>>54940438
>I hope he's a millennial himself, since it would be very sad for a man nearly in his 40s to produce that sort of writing
In one of the posts he mentions he's been playing D&D for three decades, which would indeed mean he's somewhere in his early 40s at the very least.
>>
well this thread went to total shit rapidly.
>>
>>54940805
>>54940861
>defending tumblr
Let me guess, there's also LITERALLY nothing wrong with reddit, NeoGAF, tvtropes, or rpg.net either.
>>
>>54940901
I really don't give a shit

Can someone shitpost about True AD&Dâ„¢ to prevent the incoming derailment
>>
>>54940824
>>
>>54940935
>>
>>54940929
Why would anyone shitpost about the objectively best system?
>>
>>54940955
are you mocking me dumb alt right white suprememicist? *triggered* i thought le tg was a safe space!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>54940725
Honestly this. Everything is a clone/hack/homebrew of someone else's clone/hack/homebrew of someone elses etc etc etc
>>
>>54940824
>It's not prductive to read, it doesn't have any insight.
It's nice to hear a break in the constant Raggi/Zak/Arnold circlejerk that goes on in the OSR """scene""".
>>
>>54940824
Fuck off Raggi.... your rpg really is shit
>>
>>54940986
heh not bad kid... you made me use 10% of my power...

BUT HOW ABOUT THIS *unzips dick*
>>
>>54941056
reported to hilldawg police.... i cant beleive you could do such a thing..... i am SHAKING rn!

have fun in hilldawg jail..... stupiud DRUMPF lover!
>>
jesus guys this is why all the cool kids are playing dungeon world and fate
at least those systems aren't made by the rothschildes
honestly, wake up sheeple
>>
Suppose we could rewind a bit and talk about session reports or some other good shit instead?
>>
File: JqAewIA.jpg (43KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
JqAewIA.jpg
43KB, 656x656px
>>54941056
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>54941074
*stabs u in the anus* back the FUCK of?!?
>>
>/osr/ is bumped, what's new I wonder

oh
>>
>>54941116
*grabs you by the throat* u and what army, DRUMPFTARD???
>>
File: tru.jpg (24KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
tru.jpg
24KB, 400x347px
>>54941128
a real human bean

and a real hero
>>
>>54941036

It's not so much that Jimmy's RPG is shit, as that he's embarrassing. While he might be financially successful (like it or not, anything that pays the bills is financial success), he, Zak Sabbath, Arnold to an extent, Vengar Satanis and several other people are all middle aged men trying their damndest to recapture the D&D that proved the Satanic Panic had merit... and which never happened.

They're like 40ktards bellowing about headcanon, then publishing their fanfiction through lulu to make it 'real'.
>>
File: mathlady.png (521KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
mathlady.png
521KB, 680x445px
>>54940708
>I don't like this
>Wow you're against free speech
>>
File: whoops.jpg (827KB, 1421x1417px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
827KB, 1421x1417px
I have honestly never seen this thread descend into shitposting this quickly
It's genuinely worrying me
Are we all feeling OK?
It wouldn't happen if Skerples was here.
>>
>>54941213
It's probably because the author of that blog actually hangs around here and is samefagging all the shitposts.

>It wouldn't happen if Skerples was here.
Oh please.
>>
Alright, I've rewritten everythign and I've printed everything out. I'm tired, I spent 2 days working on this Nuromen thing, it's in a good place now, it's all in the party's hands now. I'm 18 hours left til game time. I'm slowly losing my grip on the english language. Wish me well /osr/. I'm going to make you proud
>>
>>54941213

4chan is always full of caustic shitposters. /tg/ is not exempt. Today, osr gets visited. Tomorrow, awg.

The end of summer shows that things will calm down, consider this the last splurt of summer's hategasm.
>>
>>54941301
Make sure to come back and tell us how the game went. Session reports are always fun to hear, but we don't get them too often - probably because most of us autists couldn't get a game going if we tried.
>>
File: T4dJUh4.jpg (103KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
T4dJUh4.jpg
103KB, 545x545px
>>54941301
I wish you luck anon, but remember:
>>
>>54941301
sounds neatos. Sleep before you run it, right? (or just power through on caffeine).
We do, of course, want a play report.
>>
>>54941185
>are all middle aged men trying their damndest to recapture the D&D that proved the Satanic Panic had merit... and which never happened.
As a middle aged guy (Christ, today is my 42nd bday) I have to say that all of that is so accurate that I'm stuck posting about osr shit with the likes of /tg/
I'm actually happier to be honest. The major sites that cover osr and whatever are infested with shithead douchebags like that
>>
File: 22.jpg (107KB, 869x1231px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
107KB, 869x1231px
>>54941347
let me tell you it took the weight of a number of pills, prescription and not, to keep me from writing individual lines about every door and set of walls in the dungeon. I'm at the "fuck it" threshold, and I passed it.
>>54941364
yeah i'm going to hit the hay real soon.
>>
>>54939225
This is like some 2008 Somethingawful tryhard goon shit
>>
File: julien-carrasco-chimera.jpg (749KB, 1920x1929px) Image search: [Google]
julien-carrasco-chimera.jpg
749KB, 1920x1929px
Reporting of the latest sesssion to try and purge all this shitposting:

>Party is tasked to slay a chimera and rescue a guy from becoming meal
>Chimera lives up in one of the many caverns branching out from a near-bottomless gorge
>They succeed in the task: the only loss on the side of the heroes is the witch doctor's zombie peryton
>Spend the remainder of the session first sleeping in the cave, then arguing how to get out
>A) Hoist some ropes from the cave mouth and climb the cliff down to the obligatory mushroom cave level, risking racist three-eyed giants and mutated morlocks
>B) Climb upwards instead, to other caves full of gargoyles that'll probably attack them while they're still on the ropes (and most of their things that could harm the gargoyles would take both hands)
>or C) Create a whole lot of water and have a good scrubbing right there in the chimera lair's dirt and blood and bones and excrement, so that they could go back down that secret back route without angering the ghost wizards by drawing dirt all over their magical runes

They chose option A. More on that the next session.
>>
>>54941451

Do you remember, Anon? Remember how it felt when the principal, a police officer, or a local spiritual leader pointed a finger at you and said 'your devil games are going to ruin you!'

Did you hide your books from the burning? Did you sacrifice that crappy scratched Zeppelin vinyl you purchased for a dime at a yardsale instead?

I remember.
>>
>>54941570
You have no idea, man. My grandmother worked at the church, at the parish house.... we hid our shit, and would I have sacrificed any of my vinyl under any circumstances
>>
>>54941769

They burned it in the high school parking lot. I sat on the hill over the football field, drinking a beer stolen from my parents fridge and sharing a cigarette with my best friend's sister.

My best friend was down there, burning his comic books, his records. I had hidden my stuff in my grandfather's barn, and I got grounded when my parents tore apart my room and couldn't find anything but a few couple character sheets (good bye, Nevets Viole, you will never see level 3) and some stray dice.

It was the last week of school before summer vacation started. I got a summer job at the gas station, and on Thursday Nights we would get together and play D&D.

My grandfather assumed we were getting drunk and playing poker. I never told him otherwise.
>>
>>54913760
>>54915901
It always makes me want to play a gnome, and play it straight instead of "eccentric goofball prankster" that 99% of the rest are.
>>
>>54939654

I'm glad this board gets to you.
>>
File: IMG_1548.jpg (2MB, 2263x3602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
2MB, 2263x3602px
>>54936265
So here are those sketches you asked for. I figure this could be either the feasting of a AElf-Adam or Deep Janeen
>>
>>54941570
>>54941769
>>54942301
Tomorrow before D&D I'm going to share the Blackleaf tract with the group and we'll dedicate the game to a REAL AND EXISTING DEMON AND/OR SATAN.
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (1MB, 2328x3719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
1MB, 2328x3719px
>>54936265
This is some kind of rat-thing that some sells to you deep underground. Raw and still furry.
>>
>>54942484

I have a copy of that tract signed by Chick himself.

Dedicate the game to him, and do it kindly. He was just a person, he had his beliefs and he felt strongly about them.

Then gently curse the fact he produced Jimmy Raggi and the Fun Time crew.
>>
File: IMG_1550.jpg (1MB, 3024x1995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
1MB, 3024x1995px
>>54936265
Here are two fallen to the rapture about to feast on a still squirming friend
>>
>>54942522
>Jimmy Raggi and the Fun Time crew.
but didn't you know? Raggi hates fun!
>>
Honestly, I don't really get the Raggi hate this thread. Well, I do, but I thought that it was common knowledge that the only good part of LotFP was the system itself.
>>
>>54942522
live and let live isn't my kind of politics

I'm glad he's dead and I hope he suffered
>>
Also, why the hideous background on the LotFP site? I mean, between the technicolor eye-tentacle-things and the illustration of someone with a pistol and a dagger on the other hand, which inexplicably has the face of a real woman put into it, it makes the site look gaudy and unprofessional
>>
>>54943010

Because True Punk Gaming expresses itself as it wants and rejects the sterilized, soulless presentation of actual corporate projects.
>>
>tfw you see some angry reviewer on the internet and you start thinking of how you could write some material that they would like
>>
>>54943179
Me too.

I honestly am almost tempted to ask him to name a few OSR modules he actually likes.
>>
>>54943179
Generally those people have preferences which can easily be criticized in the exact same manner as they have criticized the things they don't like.
>>
File: thetwits.jpg (84KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
thetwits.jpg
84KB, 499x500px
>>54942476
this is too like scrap
>>54942508
skerples why didn't you ask 4chan to do this last time you needed art for a pdf you were making?
>>54942535
actually this looks a lot like the artist for Roald Dahl now
>>
>>54942476
really dig this one
>>
>>54943712
>skerples why didn't you ask 4chan to do this last time you needed art for a pdf you were making?
Because usually it's like herding cats? Anyway, lesson learned.

Plus, last time, I wanted Scrap to do it. This time it's a parody of stuff she did.
>>
File: VeinsCoverDisplay-350x350.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
VeinsCoverDisplay-350x350.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>>54941256
>It wouldn't happen if Skerples was here.
>>54941256
>Oh please.
He's right; this thread goes to hell whether or not I'm around. :(

>>54942476
Wonderful!
>>54942508
Splendid!
>>54942535
Eerie! (But if this was Scrap, the whole outside bit would be black)

Anyway, do you want to do the cover too? I haven't heard back from Scrap yet, though she might be at a con or something.

Basically, I need a parody of the actual VotE cover, but with the guy falling down holding a fork and knife and grinning like a lunatic.
>>
>>54945030
>the actual VotE cover, but with the guy falling down holding a fork and knife and grinning like a lunatic
I lol'd heartilly
>>
File: Jesus resurrection.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus resurrection.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
It seems that a lot of the newschool OSR crowd has a penchant for death and permanence of character death, but oldschool D&D featured a lot of easy resurrections as long as you had a high level cleric and a lot of gold to buy the diamonds or other spell components.

Where do you fall on this list?
>>
>>54945260
I'm leaning towards Reincarnation myself. It's pretty functional and keeps you from dying well enough, but also has the best drawback that really makes you want to not die.

No one wants to come back as a gnome.
>>
>>54945260
coming back from the dead is easy. But it also messes you the fuck up. So it's not permadeath, but maybe you'd be better off *not* coming back.
I am a horror fan at heart. If something comes back from the dead, you bet your ass it's coming back wrong.
Like, basically, you don't get to just ressurect. But you do get to become undead and keep playing.
>>
>>54945260
also I find it interesting that there's a newschool OSR crowd.
Like, the existance of the neo-weird and diy-DnD and so on as a strong element of the OSR (which is supposedly quite backwards-looking) fascinates me. Then again, I'm one of the neo-weird types.
>>
>>54945358

I wasn't trying to cause class division. I'm just saying I think it's weird that actual oldschool D&D has high level characters dying and getting revived by their clerics constantly just to get through a dungeon but newschool D&D seems to be all about making things as 'gritty' and 'hardcore' as possible, doesn't seem like they'd ever let you revive yourself.
>>
>>54945260
>as long as

That's the kicker.
>>
>>54945260
To me this is part of the transition between low and high levels. I don't have NPC spellcasters, so you can't just pool all your cash and get a dead guy restored, but once you get access to Raise Dead (and presumably, also a castle, armed retainers, fief...) you can go ahead and do it easily. I don't even play any edition that does the material-component thing, so at that point it's even simpler than you imply.

OTOH I also like the thing in the Planet Algol game reports where they just randomly find a resurrection device early on with fifty charges in it, and then proceed to bicker about who's a good enough friend to resurrect, go on expeditions to salvage the remains of their dead after catastrophic battles and so on. It ends up generating a surprising amount of play, surprisng to me, at least.
>>
>>54945581
>I don't have NPC spellcasters
To clarify: of course there are NPCs who cast spells. I just don't have casters-for-hire.
>>
>>54945602
>of course there are NPCs who cast spells
Although it might make for an interesting premise: a low-magic setting where only the player characters have access to magic, having spent their lives studying the shit by delving to secrets no other living soul has.

Liches don't count, of course.
>>
Thins people can find in a hunter hut in middle of the forest?

also what could be a good name for the generic town and inn at the beginning of curse of strahd?
>>
>>54945030
100% down to the the Cover. Also do you want any more color/details/etc on the ones I showed you?
>>
>>54940975
>"Best system"
>not Basic
>>
>>54942446
Guess what my feelings are regarding your being Reddit-spacing scum?
>>
>>54946500
>Basic
>anything but a crutch for minds too weak to contain the eldritch knowledge of True AD&Dâ„¢
>>
>>54946605
You're fucking up the meme again, the original True AD&Dâ„¢ guy claimed that Basic was part of it and that you were supposed to use everything at the same time. *Everything*.
>>
File: skerpderp4.1.png (468KB, 894x530px) Image search: [Google]
skerpderp4.1.png
468KB, 894x530px
>>54945030
Here is the image with no colors
>>
File: skerpderp4.1colored.png (794KB, 863x512px) Image search: [Google]
skerpderp4.1colored.png
794KB, 863x512px
>>54945030
>>54946782

Here it is with colors trying to match the original cover of VotE
>>
>>54946782
>SkerplesDescendsThe/osrg/HoleToFeastOnceMore.png
>>
File: 15031091344171855481702.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15031091344171855481702.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
My first real life session in a long time (roll 20 has been tiding me over), playing with four guys who have no experience at all with TTRPGs.
Taking them through Tomb of the Snake King adventure with LotFP. These guys are having a blast and even more so with character deaths, its only hyped them up more for play.
>>
>>54947036
Good stuff, Anon!
A couple fags ITT give Skerples a ton of shit for some reason (I'm guessing envy) but TotSK has really caught on as an intro adventure, it seems.
>>
>>54947176
>a grand total of like three people on /tg/ have run it
>Bryce's rating was a resounding "eh, it's okay, I guess"
>"TotSK has really caught on as an intro adventure"

Sure thing, Skerp.
>>
>>54947271
>Exhibit A
Do you see me attaching any Hubert Robert paintings to my posts, faggot? I'm not him. Why don't you make some shit and post it instead of pissing and moaning.
>>
>>54947282
>I'm not him.
t. Skerpeles
>>
File: Ocelot_MGSV.png (510KB, 568x610px) Image search: [Google]
Ocelot_MGSV.png
510KB, 568x610px
>>54947375
What if I'm Skerples?
Or You?
We can go on all day.
>>
>>54947036
Any intro adventures/dungeons in the Trove?
>>
>>54947522
The B and N-series are designed for noobs (Basic and AD&D respectively).
>>
>>54947445

I wish the real skerples WOULD stand up. He is my hate-wife and must take responsibility.
>>
time 2 shill

http://www.occultesque.com/2017/08/in-darkness-bind-them.html
>>
File: HERACLESvsGERIONforInternet.jpg (329KB, 1920x1204px) Image search: [Google]
HERACLESvsGERIONforInternet.jpg
329KB, 1920x1204px
>>54947271
>Sure thing, Skerp.
People like it. And I'd consider "it's good and interesting but also weird and shit in places" a pretty damn good review, considering how it could have gone. 11/22 is better than I have any right to expect... for v1.0

Also,
>a grand total of like three people on /tg/ have run it
64 unique posters in this thread. That's a damn fine percentage.

>>54947271
>>54947282
>>54947375
>>54947445
>>54947716
>He is my hate-wife and must take responsibility.
Wed me, in holy hatrimony!

But one question. Did you have a prior hate-wife? A hate-engagement? Did you plead your hate troth?

>>54947777
A worthy shill!
>>
File: I_skerples.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
I_skerples.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>54947445
>>
>>54947176
>>54947271
>>54947445
>>54948337
Just finished the session (~6 hours) absolutely unreal amount of enthusaism for the game. I think ive struck gold here, all four of them are on the exact same schedule as me (were in the same A school together) and they seriously want to play this game and are having a blast doing it. I never knew it could get this good.
>>
>>54948644
>>
File: Enrico_Dandolo.jpg (54KB, 297x393px) Image search: [Google]
Enrico_Dandolo.jpg
54KB, 297x393px
>>54947777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k
>>
File: s-2252[1].jpg (347KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
s-2252[1].jpg
347KB, 1000x995px
>>54948723
https://lordlovidicus.bandcamp.com/album/wandervogel-des-waldes
>>
>>54948723
That's a nice fit.
>>
File: garbagefire.jpg (85KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
garbagefire.jpg
85KB, 312x445px
>>54947176
I have my qualms with plenty of Skerp's stuff. His shilling, for one, although that's seemed to have gotten better of late; pic related; and the taxes thing. But even I have to admit that TotSK is very solid.
>>
File: a14_20639645.jpg (137KB, 990x641px) Image search: [Google]
a14_20639645.jpg
137KB, 990x641px
>>54948828
>>54948774
And also, in the theme of finding and binding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD165Xn2PXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
>>
File: glCjL.jpg (131KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
glCjL.jpg
131KB, 960x720px
>>54948935
They say that if you ask the average person to predict or analyze something, they'll be wrong 99% of the time. But if you ask an expert, they'll be wrong 70% of the time.

Point is, I'll take what I can get. And besides, the Monster Menu-Alls are pretty close to done (thanks to the efforts of anon upthread!)

Speaking of
>>54946833
>>54946782
Looks fantastic! Is there any chance I could get them slightly less compressed though? They do need to go on a cover...
>>
File: IMG_1551.jpg (1MB, 2115x3645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.jpg
1MB, 2115x3645px
>>54949020
I have no idea how image compression works and what exactly you're asking for. So I attached the original pre-edited/colorized photo I took with my phone of the sketch.
>>
File: ariel-perez-lw-copy.jpg (352KB, 1306x1455px) Image search: [Google]
ariel-perez-lw-copy.jpg
352KB, 1306x1455px
>>54949144
Ah, I see. Basically, I'm asking if you've got a higher resolution scan of the colourized verison handy. Didn't realize you were using a phone camera.

No worries if not. This is a free PDF after all.

And also, who should I credit? "Pervy Molesto the Goat-Fiddler" is taken.
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (40KB, 344x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
40KB, 344x335px
>>54949163
So I just used https://paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html to colorize the original but I had to shrink it to make the application work. I'm not sure if was because the file size was too large or if the resolution to great. I can play around with it a little bit tomorrow morning and see if I can get it to better work. Credit: melancholiesandmirth.blogspot.com
>>
>>54948337
>But one question....

That's many questions.

I have many hate-wives. You are the newest. I feel affection and hate towards you. Accept this.
>>
File: Rous_Roll_-_Richard_and_family.jpg (170KB, 1218x726px) Image search: [Google]
Rous_Roll_-_Richard_and_family.jpg
170KB, 1218x726px
>>54949274
Got it! Again, no rush.
>>54949315
Aha! Then, by the law, I am not your hate wife at all, and our hatebabies are illegitimate! https://coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/08/titulus-regius.html
>>
>>54949346

>Hate-wife uses relationship to shill a post.

See? That's exacatly what I'm talking about.
>>
How many real hours should it take for a party to advance to 2nd level?
>>
File: 1463958908773.gif (1MB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1463958908773.gif
1MB, 300x217px
>>54949391
>See? That's exacatly what I'm talking about.
I baited you into it just to annoy you. Our relationship flourishes.
>>
>>54949430
Probably not many if the players are new so you can hook them with that skinnerbox bullshit of leveling up quickly, but more if they already find the game enjoyable so you can have a nice length campaign.
>>
File: stepan-alekseev-05l.jpg (301KB, 1218x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stepan-alekseev-05l.jpg
301KB, 1218x1600px
>>54949430
No idea, but it took mine about 3x 4hr sessions for the core group of survivors to reach level 2. Admittedly, I run games using the GLOG, and it's... unique, in that levels 1-4 are important and 5+ are pretty flat.

But yeah, 2-3 sessions. But the first session is critical in establishing "You can do this! It's possible! You just need to not fuck it up."
>>
>>54948337
>>54948644
4/64 is probably 100% of the people actually running games from osrg
>>
File: Magic staves 3d.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Magic staves 3d.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
I've thought of a way to make magic staves a powerful Wizard weapon

>Once per adventure, you can invoke the powers of your magic staff
>Each staff has an element or power associated with it; such as fire, ice, lightning, sound, chaos, acid, etc.
>The staff can be used to create a blast of an element, a cone, a wall or ring, etc.
>Magic staves that are +1 get an additional use per adventure plus the bonus damage. So a +3 magic staff gets 4 uses and +3 damage, etc.
>>
File: Ankh necklace.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ankh necklace.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
How do you come up with magic effects on the fly, /osrg/?

Like new spells, or potions, or items or whatever else? How do you think of what they do? What are your limits and how specific should they be?
>>
>>54933705
not much to say about SWN besides the fact it's a sci-fi OSR game that can be used to do just about any kind of sci-fi if you use the expansions and Crawfords other games. it's simple enough to pick up quickly but it has enough crunch that you can really sink your teeth into it. i'm part of a game that has lasted 3 years and we could easily go 3 more.
>>
>>54950646
I don't. I roll on Encyclopedia Magica and renounce all responsibility of the results.
>>
>>54950646
I have a lot of lists I reference. Most are in pdf form, but here are two 1d100 tables I like to use.

http://goblinpunch.blogspot.com/2015/01/d100-minor-magical-items.html
http://www.occultesque.com/2017/07/1d100-magical-items-of-shallow-daramitz.html
>>
File: Labyrinth Lord vs Basic Fantasy.png (567KB, 1156x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth Lord vs Basic Fantasy.png
567KB, 1156x2560px
>>54924647
>>
File: Labyrinth Lord vs BX.jpg (1MB, 1248x2998px) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth Lord vs BX.jpg
1MB, 1248x2998px
>>54952528
And a comparison between Labyrinth Lord and B/X, enabling an indirect comparison between LL and BFRPG.
>>
>>54952528
>>54952539
this was an interesting read to me as someone who sifted through a couple of editions to find what appeals to me most. (For the record, what I learned on my journey is that it's "what works for the group" and "you'll houserule it anyway")
>>
>>54940725
>>54941001

Stop parroting this /v/ meme.

Most of anything is not shit. Most of everything is average. Most games are average, most movies are average, most tabletop RPGs are average. You cannot say most of them are shit unless they absolutely have no redeeming qualities and are objectively bad compared to other examples in the medium.

This isn't the case even with these examples. Most of them are just that, average.
>>
>>54952731
yeah but saying other stuff is shit makes the author look cool, and the reader feel cool by proxy when they read it.
"Look at those people writing shit! I'm sure glad I haven't written shit like them."
Well, yes. They've not written shit. So, really, who gives a fuck about them; everybody can be a critic, but few people actually put work out.
>>
File: ODD_SVE_bookmarked.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ODD_SVE_bookmarked.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Hey guys, I bookmarked the OD&D Single Volume Edition (Greyharp). Enjoy!
>>
>>54953074
BOOYAH
>>
>>54945460
you have a false dichotomy here, mostly because "oldschool" d&d was what it was because of play, not because of some sort of intentional style. people made up shit literally all the time, including new classes and spells that they never imagined would see play past their own table. some dms liked having 32nd level clerics flying around and dual-wielding magical greatswords while resurrecting entire planets, and some did not. it depended on who was running the game.

pinning down what old-school dnd was is a lot like trying to figure out exactly what the rules for playing cowboys and indians in the 70s was- it depended on where you looked, who you asked, and what exactly you considered to be dnd and not some homebrew mishmash loosely based on whatever rulebooks they had and novels they'd recently read
>>
>>54947777
>checked
I like your stuff. It's neat. I'm sure you're probably neat too.
Conclusion:
I would game and have a beer with/10
>>
>>54950646
I usually make a few smaller lists from large ones I like the feel of. Roll about 12 one-shot magic items/effects, convert them as much as needed and keep it on an index card. As they come up I mark them as 'used' and drop a dice size if I have to. Usually once there's 4-5 I just start over, but that's because I like making lists.

I'm currently using the numenera cypher lists a lot because its got a bunch of sci-fantasy things that are easy enough to convery and I'm doing sword and planet. Occultesque, elf maids and octopi, planet algol, dungeon of signs have all consistently made tables I enjoy and use when I'm prepping.

I try to make as many of them open to use to any class, potentially dangerous if you fuck up, and one use.
>>
>>54955183
Convery isn't a word, but I meant convert and convey, I just type like a spaz.
>>
Game night tomorrow and I'm ill prepared. What should I run? My players (and I) are new to OSR and I need a suitable dungeon. I have read some of ASE and barrowmaze, but a mega dungeon might be too much for them. Should I go for something like B1, Nuroman like the other anon or TotSK instead?
>>
File: stepan-alekseev-01.jpg (162KB, 1024x1247px) Image search: [Google]
stepan-alekseev-01.jpg
162KB, 1024x1247px
>>54955216
Well, I like TotSK, but I did write it so I might be biased.

Really though, the main thing is to make sure your players are all on board with your game style, the potential lethality and challenges of OSR, and how RPGs work in general. This is what I use. It might be worth stealing bits of it. https://coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/06/osr-introduction-for-new-players.html
>>
>>54955576
>Did you ever play Super Mario Bros? Mario died a lot in that game
We need a post explaining medieval heraldry through mario metaphors and then we'll have reached peak Skerples
>>
>>54955576
>>54955699
>Party TPKs
>Show them a black screen with "World 1-1: [party portraits] x2"
>Then start the dungeon over like none of it had ever happened
>The players may or may not remember their previous demise, at your and their discretion (maybe some do and others won't: wouldn't that be fun?)
>>
>>54955749
>Groundhog day: The Dungeon
It's been done before, but it's still fun.
>>
>>54952731
I agree with you in general but you can't tell me that blog guy's wrong about Black Hack and Indie Hack. Those are well below the average.
>>
>>54956309
Goblin Punch, too, tends to be well below average on average.

(Although a lot of his other stuff, charts for magic items and gear and what the goblins are doing, is pretty neat.)
>>
>>54956309
Not that guy but,
>can't tell me he's wrong
All he's saying is 'I don't like thing and I'm mad other people like thing'. So in respect to that, he is accurately assessing and conveying his feelings. Not much content. Its basically shoutcasting crackeddotcom sort of stuff. Good for a laugh if you already agree with it, but not very useful for an actual review or experience.

Average is an odd way to think about a medium. It seems like people's expectations of an rpg, blog post, module, etc. vary a lot and I doubt anyone making anything intends for it to blow everyone's mind in all cases. Especially in a genre/milieu as broad as osr. Some writers put out gems every 10 posts, some put out mostly usable but not my favourite every time. Its cool when you find something that really resonates with you, but due to the highly specific contextual nature of osr/rpg group gameplay dynamics, average isn't a very useful measure.
>>
>>54949346
I hope this one works well for you
>>
>>54955699
>We need a post explaining medieval heraldry through mario metaphors and then we'll have reached peak Skerples
I don't even like heraldry.

Now, if I had to explain /feudalism/ through Mario, that'd be pretty good.

>>54956401
>Goblin Punch, too, tends to be well below average on average.
c.
>>54949020
>They say that if you ask the average person to predict or analyze something, they'll be wrong 99% of the time. But if you ask an expert, they'll be wrong 70% of the time.
>>54957081
GLORIOUS

Ok, if all goes well, the MMA2 will be ready soon!
>>
>>54949346
>>54957081
>>54957125
Fuck me, I didn't see the thumb get colored in. Here's the correct version.
>>
Is there any OSR game anywhere that has stats for flour being thrown at fires/burning enemies? One of my players likes to toss flour sacks around, and I have no idea how effective it should be.
>>
File: 1254970774872.gif (482KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1254970774872.gif
482KB, 240x196px
>>54957464
Chemist here.

Flour explosions are tricky to do IRL. It's more like a flash grenade. Unless there's a lot of flour in an enclosed space, and it's very finely distributed and bone dry, it won't "explode".

IRL, tossing a sack of flour at someone might deal 1d2 bludgoning damage, plus a very slight chance (1-in-6) of causing a flash fire (1d6 fire damage, but cannot set things on fire).

Flour is not gunpowder. You need
-bone dry flour
-very very finely milled flour (so medieval flour bought from a store won't do it, but the incidental dust from milling might)
-lots of air flow (people use hoses to blow compressed air into it, or rockets, or leaf blowers). Big flour explosions occur when lots of fine dust is mixed in lots of air.

On the other hand... this is fantasy, so go with whatever you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t5iTunRkO4
>>
>>54957464
That's really specific

What does he do with it?
>>
>>54957551
Whenever an alchemist's fire or something like that causes an enemy to go up in flames, he tends to throw a sack in at the guy to make it worse.
>>
File: Sparkles_by_MattTheSamurai.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles_by_MattTheSamurai.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>54957578
It wouldn't do much more than the actual fire, in that case.

Flour burns surprisingly cold and either very fast or not at all.

It's the difference between climbing into an oven and accidentally touching a hot pan. One is constant heat and damage, the other is a sudden quick shock that rapidly dissipates.

But... props to your player for trying! It's not like he's being "unrealistic" or "gaming the system" if media has told him that's how flour works.

But I need to ask; why doesn't he use lamp oil or pitch? Eliminates almost all the problems of flour (dampness, fine-grain size, distribution, ignition) and can also be used in your lamp!
>>
>>54957633
No no, leave oil as a slow-burning thing, and use strong alcohol for your molotovs

Oil gives you the choice of lamp or burning death (and it's usually not too expensive so not really a choice)

Alcohol gives you the choice of burning death or a new friend/drunken patsy, and oozes and infected wounds don't like it!

Making alcohol be your incendiary weapon of choice is the best, believe you me
>>
>>54957633
Honestly, I've used flour in certain circumstances to create dust explosions, but just throwing it at a burning dude really wouldn't do anything.
>>
File: 1481064500213.png (269KB, 496x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481064500213.png
269KB, 496x360px
>>54957888
>No no, leave oil as a slow-burning thing, and use strong alcohol for your molotovs
It really depends on what you want to do. Plus, distilling strong enough alcohol to make proper molotovs took quite a while and cost a lot. All you need for oil is olives.

Of course, this is fantasy...

And if we're really going nuts, gasoline with polystyrene in it is a very, very dangerous way to lose your friends, eyebrows, and flammable property. If you've got the equipment, add arsenic salts (for toxic smoke), biphenyls (for that lovely sharp increase in temperature) or phosphorous (to ensure even water and a CO2 fire extinguisher won't help).

They really should teach ethics courses to chemists. The good news is, they give the devil plenty of stuff to inflict on them later.
>>
>>54955576
Is that guy wearing a cross and a captains wheel?
>>
>have small OC but don't want to post it yet because thed is almost ded
>>
>>54958805
>also have small OC but don't want to post it now even though the thread won't die for several more hours
>>
>>54958827
It will die pretty quickly
>>
>>54958339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWV8sBZ9ho
>>
New thread
>>54959065
>>54959065
>>
File: 1491603848398.jpg (2MB, 2130x2660px) Image search: [Google]
1491603848398.jpg
2MB, 2130x2660px
>>54959017
Next thread: sermons, religious music, and inspirational bits of real-world history to steal for your campaigns.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.