[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 82

File: 3rd ed cover.jpg (546KB, 951x1238px) Image search: [Google]
3rd ed cover.jpg
546KB, 951x1238px
Mountain of Homo erotic space crusaders edition

>Necromunda is coming back with new minis and stuff
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/breaking-news-necromunda-returnsgw-homepage-post-1/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos winning UK. Narrow Imperium win in NA. Big Imperium win in EU. BREXIT NOW!
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing Chaos' work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
first for Savlar Chem Dogs
>>
File: CodexSoon.png (28KB, 504x298px) Image search: [Google]
CodexSoon.png
28KB, 504x298px
0w0 what is this?
>>
Xenos codex when?

Also, are all the codexes going to be as bland as the indexes? So far it isn't looking good.
>>
File: 1037202.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1037202.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>tfw love dark eldar but can't paint them
>>
>Imperial guard regiment
>Specialized in hive cities.

How would such a regiment look like?
>>
File: 450px-Robute_Guilliman.jpg (31KB, 450x441px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Robute_Guilliman.jpg
31KB, 450x441px
/r/ for any of the HH books released after Master of Mankind, the megas just stop there.
>>
>>54878874
Didn't /tg/ make a hive regiment with Hong Kong neon colors and las-uzis?
>>
>>54878874
Death korps of Krieg
Steel Legion
Savlar Chem Dogs
>>
You chaos guys have to bring in your soul grinders.
>>
>>54878912
I miss the origin of this meme
>>
Does anyone have that black and white space marine apothecary picture that looks like he's opening a drink can? I need it for something.
>>
So retards who don't read the FAQ aside, is a Chaos Bike Lord with Chainfist and a Murder Sword good? Seems like the best weapons combo for CC.

I'm kindof split on whether I should go pure Khorne Renegade (armywide advance and charge HNNGGHHHH) or mix and match a few other gods. Couple of psyker buffs, a Slaaneshy unit perhaps..
>>
So wait, you can use codex CSM to get legion traits or you can use index to get troops cult units, right?
>>
>>54878825

How? Should I just file the edges of the boots to make them look like they're part of the armor?

I'm planning to make them dual wield axes and chainaxes too.
>>
>>54878773
Hey, the op pic is relevant to my incoming question

Rules wise, can you use an Emperor's Champion in a custom chapter for non-tournament play?
>>
>>54878932
Chainfist seems excessive with another weapon. I'd use the murder sword on something that can punish bad positioning better, like a jump pack lord. Keep it cheap.

Chainfist alone on a biker lord seems pretty fun and Killy though. Dat -4AP
>>
>>54878945
Couldn't you simply say your chapter is "black templars" and paint it neon pink?
>>
>>54878840
Next year. All this year is dedicated to getting the Marine books out of the way.
>>
>>54878818
Dude is from Woodridge, means his army is stolen or proxied beer bottles and meth pipes.
>>
>>54878963
>marines are getting the shit codex
Nice
>>
>>54878945
If you are using <Black Templar> as your chapter then yes, if not then you can bring him in the HQ detachment.
>>
File: IMG_1882[1].jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882[1].jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Aussie Bullgryn guy here, we need a better name for me if i'm gonna guardfag.

Just gonna drop this pic of a completed Hellhound, still need to magnetized weapon options.

The writing isn't the straightest or boldest, but im happy with it and i imagine that to be a hellhound crewmember you have to be on enough stims to see the emperor.
>>
>>54878874
Step one: kill all arbites
>>
File: IMG_1880[1].jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880[1].jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>54878998
>>
>>54878870
I know these feels, but I guess it is not that I could not paint them. It is that it would take a very long time.
>>
>>54878960
I dont know, im still pretty new to 40k so i dont know what kind of guidelines are down when it comes to building custom chapters besides "dont be a powergaming faggot"

>>54878988
Is that the only option? I had my gravis captain as my chapter master as my hq
>>
>>54878957
I figure with both and the renegade trait, the biker lord can move 20" every turn and then still charge. Sword for that one special character and other infantry, chainfist for vehicles (since I don't have as much anti-tank as I'd like).

Still, maybe you're right. Just get rid of the dinky pistol, he can still use the combi-bolter on the bike.
>>
File: P1010326.jpg (174KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
P1010326.jpg
174KB, 1080x810px
We spend enough time bitching about units we hate so lets change things up, what are some units you love to field no matter how good or bad they may be?

I always love setting up my terminators with ranged weapons and combis to deepstrike behind enemy lines preferably near a building they can use for cover to make their inevitable last stand in.
>>
File: alpha-Copy.jpg (134KB, 920x411px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-Copy.jpg
134KB, 920x411px
Ideas for converting mutants? I was planning on getting either some clanrats or ungors to give some pistols/autoguns and use them with Alpha Legion.
>>
All bike white scars army, still viable or a big mistake?
>>
reposting question. I dunno what's going to be more fun to paint and play for an assault squad : warp talons x 10 with changeling buff, or a squad of kitted out chosen with an exalted lord to buff?
I dig alpha legion and night lords if that helps, but i'm scared the night lords legion trait is going to be useless when everyone find a way to ignore morale because it's so good.
>>
>>54879046
Genestealer cultists with beastman heads
>>
>>54879045
Dragoons. They never do anything, but I love the bastards and their "Brettonian Knight fucked a Sentinel" aesthetic so much I alway field my two. Yet to kill a single model in eighth edition. They're next on the"To Paint" list. Thinking green armour and robes, with black metal aside from the pistons and details in various bronzes. I really need to order those Malinax transfers to insignia up the place a bit.
>>
>>54878818
>Notices your codex
>>
>>54879045

Are terminators really that bad anymore? Seems like mass meltaguns or inferno bolters deep striking in should hit pretty hard, for chaos at least.
>>
>>54879031
Thing is, you've gotta name the character, meaning it'll get bubblewrapped all the time and you'll be very unlikely to get a slip. You'd be better off giving the lord lightning claws to clear hordes or using that chainfist to delete primaris or other 3+. Against vehicles, you really aren't going to be popping much except rhinos and other weak transports. Good in a pinch, but so unreliable, you might as well not do it.

Better options for anti vehicle are just going to be lascannon havocs, melta raptors, oblits, or predators.
>>
I have a local games workshop I didn't know existed. Should I visit or continue to buy online
>>
Do rules like "All models in the same combat add +x to whatever skill" or "All models within 6" get to reroll whatever" does that apply to the unit giving this bonus as well?

So like how High Marshal Helbrecht gives +1 Strength, does that mean he too would have 4+1 strength so he gets to hit at S5?
>>
>>54879137
Go to that LGS and make sure it's not a piece of shit THEN decide wether to give them your hard earned sheckles.
>>
>>54879137
well if you buy stuff from their you dont pay shipping and you get it quicker
>>
I would really appreciate any help with my Carcharadon list. I'm sort of new to Space Marines (and 40k in general) so some of my choices might be a bit shit, if so please feel free to point that out and suggest better choices. The only thing that I really want to keep are Tyberos, the Terminators, and the Knight. They are the things that I really liked the look of.

-Tyberos the Red Wake (205)

-Lieutenant (63)

-Assault Terminators (280)
Thunderhammer w/shields

-Rhino (80)
Storm Bolter
Hunter Killer

-Land Raider (391)
Twin Heavy Bolter
Twin Lascannon x2
Storm Bolter
Multi Melta
Hunter Killer

-Knight Crusader (598)
Avenger Gatling Gun
Rapid Fire Battle Cannon
Heavy Stubber
Heavy Flamer
Melta
Stormspear Rocket Pod

-Tactical Squadx10 (171)
Combi-Flamer
Plasma Gun
Heavy Flamer

-Tactical Squadx10 (183)
Combi-Plama
Plasma Gun
Missile Launcher

(1971)
>>
>>54879137

Just as long as you're willing to bull through the newbie sales pitch.

I recently had to deal with a new employee at mine who couldn't seem to grasp I was a regular. It was really uncomfortable.
>>
>>54879153
curious about this as well because i run tyberos the red wake and i want to know if his strength is +1
>>
>>54879128
Theyre better than before although they cost a bit more now

The new AP modifier system helps them a bit plus the second wound is a big boost. The new deep strike system makes them very dangerous as alpha strike units as they can deepstrike shoot and charge now. Combi weapons are now multiple use as well so a deepstriking squad with at least 3 combi plasmas in rapid fire range is pretty scary
>>
>>54879085
Mine kill lighter troops fairly reliably but they tend to be more distractions than anything. A T6 6W unit with -1 to hit can draw a decent amount of fire.
>>
>>54879153
All bonus and auras affect the model that gives them unless it is explicitly stated that it does not.
>>
>>54879153
If the buff says all units within x it means him too unless otherwise specified
>>
welp if there's one thing I learned after playing against Krieg it's that the funny sea of lasguns isnt as funny when you realize they're hotshot
>>
Are Chainfists actually worth it over Powerfists now that PFs are only 12pts?

Outfitting my Terminator Lord and that 10pt cost difference for just -1 AP seems steep.
>>
>>54879206
>The new AP modifier system helps them a bit
It hurts them, rend -1 doubles their wound rate and turns them into marines
>>
File: 1494876109251.gif (177KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494876109251.gif
177KB, 180x218px
tfw i got a new job that i start soon that pays a lot more and is fulltime so i can buy more models and play bigger point games and different armies :))
>>
>>54879228
Would the strength bonus be accounted before or after weapon stats?

So like if you had a powerfist and your normally had 4 strength, if you were within a +1 strength buff aura, would your powerfist hit at S9 ((4x2)+1) or S10((4+1)x2)?
>>
File: 40k_commisar.jpg (85KB, 590x598px) Image search: [Google]
40k_commisar.jpg
85KB, 590x598px
>>54879049
no one has any opinion?
>>
>>54879249
congrats man
>>
>>54879239
No, they aren't. Why are you giving a terminator lord a chainfist? Just give him a murder sword or something
>>
>>54879249
until you dont feel like assembling or painting them at all
>>
>>54878874
Shotguns, grav chutes and climbing equipment.
>>
>>54879213
That's been the plan so far. They've so far managed to get pounced on and demolished by a Leviathan Dread and then the next game took a few lucky melta hits to the face. It happens, I suspect they'll do a little better when not against Chaos Monster Mash or Marines: 2+/3+ All Day Erry Day.
>>
>>54879259
It's one long equation EMDAS
>>
>>54879264
thanks, im going to finally start my genestealer cult list, how good are goliath trucks? are the rockgrinder variant worth it?

>>54879268
shit
>>
>>54879185

Fucking hate this shit.
recently started visiting the store in central London and always get the phone salesmen treatment.

Last time I went in to purchase three paints and the dude tried to get me to buy both a knight and Redemptor.

Didn't even have decent GW knowledge the stupid cunt.
>>
>>54879271
They do much better against guard and eldar in my experience. As much as I like them I've started to have to just leave them at home when I play any flavor of MEQ. Even with tasers they don't put out enough hits unless you run like 6 of them, and those fuckers are way too expensive to even attempt that.
>>
Can I put a unit of Genestealers and a Broodlord in the same Tyrannocyte as long as there's less than 20 models total? Or does it not work since they're different units?
>>
>>54879265
Murder sword is definitely cheaper, but if you know you're facing 2W models, chainfist doubles your effectiveness. Especially if your meta is primaris heavy.
>>
>>54879263
Alpha legion is raven guard with more troll elements included. Night Lords seem like they have a chance to be a nice 1-2 combo with allies. I personally really like the looks of warp talons yet Alpha legion is the way to go if you wanna be sneaky beakie and deep strike everything on gods green earth.
>>
>>54879131
great choices. I might keep the murder sword against my buddy. He plays BT and will charge me regardless. Might be the only way I will ever kill his Emperor's Champion. In fact that is actually the driving force behind this lord.
>>
>>54879030
Other Chapters have the Company Champion if you want a generic version. The Emperor's Champion is a BT special character, no different than Helbrecht. If you want him you need to be playing "counts as" BT with Lost Librarius and everything else that comes with the BT keyword, or ally him in in another detachment.
>>
Plastic Sisters are coming, right? They didnt seriously release a huge centerpiece model for a faction where everything is ugly metal not even sold in stores, right
>>
>>54879311
Still though. I'd prefer hitting on 2+ with re-rolls. Black Mace could be fun. Or claws, if you're running Night Lords.
>>
>>54879309
You can stick multiple units in a transport as long as there is room and they meet the transport's keyword restrictions.
>>
>>54879333
Claws can even be fun with slaaneshi generic lords due to the elixir.

>>54879315
Don't forget to mark slaanesh if you go claws! Get that +1S/+1A
>>
File: tenor.gif (15KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
15KB, 220x220px
>>54879182

What exactly is Carcharodon about this besides Tyberos?

>THSS termies not LC
>A fucking Knight
>a few Tac Sqauds
>>
>>54879300

>Hey what are you looking at?

Just browsing.

>You thinking of buying anything?

Not at the moment, I'm in here every week looking for games though and pop in to look at stuff sometimes so-

>What do you collect? You thinking of buying anything?

Okay I know we've not met before but I'm in here a lot, I have several armies, I'm not buying anything today I'm just browsing the shelves a little whilst waiting for more people to come in

>Hello yes I'm in your personal space do you need any of these new primaris models

So eventually I just kinda wander back to the gaming tables to hide from him because he ain't getting the hint.

About half an hour later I go back to the shelves and he's clearly asked the other employee working there, who I get on well with, about me because I'm probably the heaviest converter in my area and he starts asking me if I need any kits for new conversions.
>>
>>54879372
I'm planning on running mostly slaaneshi NLs.
>>
>>54879265
The melee relics aren't appreciably better than Fist-type weapons except for lower point cost, but Talisman of Burning Blood or Intoxicating Elixer are competing for that relic spot.
>>
Are daemon armies at all competitive? Any combination of chaos soup with primary daemons? I thought daemon princes got a pretty hefty point reduction
>>
>>54879333
But yes, black mace is a lot of good fun. Shame it isn't the horde clearer of yesteryear or equippable on a daemon price either.

Come to think of it, princes fucking suck now. They don't get your legion trait and can't use any weapon relics.
>>
>>54878877
Because the series loses all hope of being somewhat decent after that abortion of a book.
>>
>>54879411
Elixir is really good on one though. With a pair of claws you're unleashing a shitton of attacks.
>>
>>54879372
It's a pity I can't pay the CP to give the same character a second relic. Slaaneshy biker lord with elixir and murder sword is basically doomrider.
>>
>>54879182
>landraider
>knight titan
>TH terminators

This isn't space sharks . . .
>>
>>54879383
I straight up tell those people that they're pushing too hard and if they continue they'll lose a customer.

Works every time.
>>
Threw together this list for 8th ed, wondered what could be done to improve it. Trying for 1500 (yes I have 125 points left over, not sure what to do with them). All are part of a battalion detachment. Also sorry if format is weird, copied from word doc.

HQ [2]:(Lieutenants are taken seperately)
Lieutenant (63 points) chainsword; master-crafted boltgun; bolt pistol; frag grenades; krak grenades

Lieutenant (63 points) chainsword; master-crafted boltgun; bolt pistol; frag grenades; krak grenades

Troops [3]:
X5 Tactical Marines (93 points)
 x1 Sergeant; combi-plas
 X1 marine; plasma gun
 X3 marine; bolter

 X1 Sergeant; combi-plas
 X1 marine; plasma gun
 X3 marine; bolter

 X1 Sergeant; combi-plas
 X1 marine; plasma gun
 X3 marine; bolter

Heavy Support [2]:
X5 Devastator Marines (165 pts)
> X1 Sergeant; stock gear
> X4 Marines: Lascannons

X5 Devastator Marines (165 pts)
> X1 Sergeant; stock gear
> X4 Marines: Lascannons

Elites [2]:
Apothecary (55 pts) bolt pistol; chainsword; frag grenades; krak grenades
Apothecary (55 pts) bolt pistol; chainsword; frag grenades; krak grenades

Dedicated Transports [5]:
Razorback; Twin ass cannons (100 pts)
Razorback; Twin Lascannons (115 pts)
Razorback; Twin Lascannons (115 pts)
>>
>>54879311
Yeah but a powerfist averages 2 damage per hit and isn't that expensive
>>
>>54879411
Why don't they benefit from your legion trait again?
>>
>>54879411
They're okay but it's sad they aren't upgrades to chaos lords anymore

>>54879474
They aren't infantry, bikers or helbrutes
>>
>>54879453

It's ok, he's just a faggit who wants +1S on his THSS termies
>>
>>54879442
Just cast Veterans of the Long War on him.
>>
File: ashmantle.png (396KB, 1063x623px) Image search: [Google]
ashmantle.png
396KB, 1063x623px
Is this fella really worth 400pts? He seems really underwhelming for costing 1/5th of your points in a normal game.
>>
>>54879383
Is this really a common thing or just nu-games workshop?

My old local in the middle of bum fuck nowhere was chilled as fuck, never got propositioned
>>
Why didnt they make the reivers have shotguns as an option? it would go perfect with their melee/screaming shenanigans
>>
>>54879474
Legion tactics specifically affect units with the Infantry, Biker, or Helbrute keywords. Princes have none of those.
>>
>>54879270
>Gravchutes
>Climbing gear
Man I wish Reivers had a shotgun option.
>>
>>54879499
Hes a character under 10 wounds so you can hide him and he ignores 1/2 of the wounds he takes with his 2+/5++/4++
>>
>>54878894
hua yuan, yeah

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators
>>
>>54879499
He's fucking invincible.
T9 W8 2+/5++ fnp4+ character
Like all elite units you just need to have a plan when you put him on the table, but he won't disappoint if you know how to use him and he probably won't ever die.
>>
How do I handle a Guilliman on the table?
>>
>>54879458
razorback spam is the new wraithknight spam. god how boring. also if you don't already have all those razorbacks you're gonna want to kill yourself building all the same tanks.
>>
>>54879579
Overhand into the nearest wall Anon!
>>
What army is the best for vaporwave aesthetics?
>>
>>54879579
MURDER SWORD
>>
>>54879580
I did it with my mech guard I'll do it again.
>>
>>54878975
which has what exactly to do with the 40k fb page saying the TS dex will be out soon?
>>
>>54879579
THULSA "MOTHERFUCKER" KANE
>>
File: Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg (670KB, 864x983px) Image search: [Google]
Konrad_Curze_sketch.jpg
670KB, 864x983px
We often argue about which Primarchs are the best combatants, but where does Konrad Curze stand among his brothers? He probably couldn't beat Angron or Sanguinius, but how well would he fair against the rest?
>>
>>54879579
With what army? My goto is a big group of electo-priests, or it will be when they're ready, but otherwise just unload autocannon (the perfect statline for a T6 multiwound with a save gap of 1) into him until he falls over, shoot the army around him with plasma and such and try to cockblock him with chaff or flyers.
>>
>>54879532
Do you mean Cawl Patternâ„¢ Primarisâ„¢ Shotblastersâ„¢? They're like shotguns but they're 18" range with -1AP
>>
File: 1502560219205.jpg (358KB, 1600x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1502560219205.jpg
358KB, 1600x1227px
So it's looking like one should be able to into a Death Guard list just using their unique units, right? Not looking to just make green Chaos Space Marine army desu
>>
>>54879606

>goes on 4chan
>spergs out over minimal bants

relax nerd
>>
>>54879619
Shit stomped by the lion
>>
>>54879619
He would have beat the lion if a legionary hadn't interrupted. Granted Lion'o made the mistake of treating the situation as a duel. He nearly murdered Dorn, but tbf Dorn wasn't fighting back. Really Curze is the kind of fighter who will only win when he catches his opponent off guard on some way.
>>
are 30k units okay to use in 40k? would anyone call me out if i added a caladius gravtank to my IG list
>>
>>54879619
Given enough prep time...
>>
What's better for CSM aspiring champion, power axe or power maul?
>>
>>54878874
Think Tunnel Rats, but in miles and miles of urban terrain, much of which is inhabited by things that are human, mostly human, or horrific monsters.
>>
>>54879664
other than they dont have rules?
>>
>>54879589
Harlequins with pastel paint job
>>
>>54879665
This so much this.
>>
>>54879685
rules are https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy//caladius-grav-tank.pdf

195 points
>>
>>54879662

Didn't he also beat the shit out of Girlyman while also fighting the Lion after single handedly throwing the entire planet into disarray?
>>
>>54879693
>https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy//caladius-grav-tank.pdf
How would you use it in 8th?
>>
In the new CSM book the Maulerfiends lasher tendrils just straight up for 6 additional hits instead of d6. Has this been FAQ'd or are they just badass now?
>>
>>54879693
>armor values
>>
>>54879693
are you not aware of 8th edition?
>>
>>54879550
>>54878894
Hua Yuan, fuck yeah
>>
>>54879715
what the fuck

when did this happen
>>
>>54879724
Are you fucking joking, dude?
>>
File: 1502676392247.jpg (99KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502676392247.jpg
99KB, 1250x1080px
>>54879724
>>
>>54879724
Are youbeing serious?
>>
File: 1494659800273.jpg (8KB, 235x138px) Image search: [Google]
1494659800273.jpg
8KB, 235x138px
>>54878818
Oh wow, very excited for this. December my ass
>>
>>54879687
That could work. I just need to get better at painting details first.
>>
>>54879724
0/10
>>
>>54879724
Nobody tell him about super duper marines
>>
>>54879317
Was looking at the company champion. Can it take a champion blade and a relic blade at once or did i misread that? Is there a benefit for dool weulding like that or is sword and pistol better?

Also, how many relic blades does an army get? Would my champion and gravis captain have to fight for one?
>>
File: slowpoke.png (419KB, 3333x3244px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
419KB, 3333x3244px
>>54879724
>>
>>54879619
Does he look sorta like Peter Steel to anyone else?
>>
>>54879732
i can't believe this shit

things are power level now not point buy wtf? how do you calculate power level of a list
>>
File: 1465707128158.png (301KB, 369x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465707128158.png
301KB, 369x406px
>>54879724
Put me in the screencap.
>>
>>54879502
Probably just lack of experience honestly, or being over-eager to please his boss.

I don't know what training (if any) GW gives its employees regarding sales, but I can tell you right now if it's based off of British consumer culture it's gonna cause some MAJOR problems here in Texas, for example. Apparently the training that our local guy got from corporate (and he's been doing this for years) straight-up doesn't apply well at our location, and he's basically had to "un-learn" it and relearn how Texans actually work.
>>
File: 1492968669265.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1492968669265.png
18KB, 100x100px
>>54878773

What happened to those official coffee mugs that Black Library (I think) was selling? Can't find them at all..
>>
>>54879785
Stop talking
>>
>>54879785
You add them together? Also points are still a thing, they're just in the back of the books.
>>
>>54879785

This is too obvious. Bait.
>>
File: vorenus and pullo.jpg (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
vorenus and pullo.jpg
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>54879801
you're being rused.
>>
Thinking of running a shield generator with my chaos gunline, thoughts? List currently is: Sorcerer - force axe (106)
Lord - power axe (79)
Lord of Skulls- gatling cannon, cleaver, gorecannon 623
cultists(10) - 40
cultists(10) - 40
cultists(10) - 40
laser rapier destroyer(3) - 318
laser rapier destroyer(3) - 318
total: 1564 points
>>
File: Ultra Ravens.png (37KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Ravens.png
37KB, 510x546px
>>54879793
>What mugs?
>>
>>54879819
It's hard to tell any more in the 8th age.
>>
>>54879724
Squats are back too Anon!
>>
File: 1502331686271.png (22KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1502331686271.png
22KB, 510x546px
>>54879826
>>
>vehicles have wounds now
>a bunch of IG with lasguns and heavy stubbers can kill vehicles

man wtf
>>
>>54879830
he figured it out to quickly, suddenly he knows of power levels. poor from.
>>
File: Nurgle.png (26KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Nurgle.png
26KB, 510x546px
>>54879835
Thank you for the 'gift', brother.
>>
File: Magnus was WRONG.png (111KB, 780x468px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus was WRONG.png
111KB, 780x468px
>>54879793
>>
>>54879844
Wait until you hear about Fabus Bile oneshotting titan squadrons.
>>
File: nurglite smug.png (147KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
nurglite smug.png
147KB, 666x666px
>>54879854
Its not contagious "brother" not at all.
>>
>>54879855

Yeah thats one of them. Their Merch page seems to be gone..
>>
File: Alpha Legion.png (33KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Legion.png
33KB, 510x546px
>>54879868
>Implying
>>
>>54879892
What do I paint, boys?
Hellions, Wyches, Fire Warriors, Stealth Team, or a Cadre Fireblade?
>>
File: (you) in 24hrs.png (27KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
(you) in 24hrs.png
27KB, 510x546px
>>54879892
>>
>>54879792
Yea I can see why.

That style of sales really doesn't work for a niche hobby, majority of people who come in know what they are looking for.

it just feels dirty when some guy has no passion for the shit he is trying to sell you , simply because he is a working just another job and not actually interested in the hobby.
>>
>>54879903
Did not mean to reply to
>>54879892
>>
File: 1315066684062.png (37KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1315066684062.png
37KB, 510x546px
>>54879903
Stealth team. Always liked those models. Post them on WIP.
>>
File: IMG_1488.gif (5MB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.gif
5MB, 1000x600px
>>54879903
HELLIONS LIGHT UP THE SKY MAH NIGGA!
>>
Are Exalted Champs worth using? They seem nice for a cheap beatstick, but no invuln kind of hurts them.
>>
Does anyone else feel bat airbrushed models have less soul to them and kind of lifeless?
>>
>>54879919
>>54879936
Posted before thinking. Here we go.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13708109
>>
File: 1501634051443.jpg (66KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501634051443.jpg
66KB, 600x750px
>>54879619
Night Hauter VS The Schmuck Criminals from Home Alone.

Curze is based in Kevin's home and has all the prep time he needs, no legionary equipment tho.
>>
>>54879949
Absolutely. Airbrushed models look like shit.
>>
>>54879955
Night haunter WIN
>>
>>54879949

If it's purely airbrushed then yea it's a soulless commission.

Airbrushing base colours and then hand painting the rest is a patrician way of doing armies though imo
>>
>>54879949
only if they're done badly. you should see the shit that next level painting puts out.

I have a hard on for that guy's airbrush technique.
>>
>>54878998
>napalm sticks to 'nids
10/10
>>
>>54879983

My Digga.
>>
>>54879955
Night Haunter vs Kevin
Kevin is inside the house and has 24 hours of prep time.
Who is the true scourge of crime?
>>
>>54879989
I have a mixed opinion with him. I like him, he just doesn't listen to your request well and adds shit you didn't ask for.
>>
File: 1496253751617.jpg (606KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1496253751617.jpg
606KB, 2560x1440px
>>54879724
Like 3 months ago. Have you been hibernating?
>>
>>54880021
The winner is the audience of this spectial Anon.
>>
>>54879859
I must've missed this cuz I still don't get the joke.
>>
>>54880026
This doesn't surprise me, he seems pretty fast and loose with everything. Watching his long form videos have helped my airbrush-fu a lot.

I still only use it for the basic colours and highlights though. My brush is one of the cheap crappy ones. Might invest in a better one soon.
>>
Black Library bros: is the Scythes of the Emperor collection any good?
>>
>>54880021
>inb4 Kurze falls for the hot doorknob and murderfucks the entire neighborhood in a fit of rage
>>
>>54880001
unfortunately not my thinking either, was a variation of the first name i came up with that needed to be changed, and some dude replied with that.
>>
>>54878874
Mordians come from death hives with near constant tunnel fighting.
>>
Will Bolter Bitches get any love this edition?
>>
>>54880129
Msu sisters with max heavy bolter led by celestine along with some guard blobs with mortars is viable
>>
>>54880129
They've brought back cult classic Necromunda so probably
>>
>>54880152
>viable
Balls to that, I want new units and a fucking codex.

>>54880160
>classic Necromunda
I was told it's based on 8th, scaled for skirmish with action points introduced.
>>
>>54880152
Heavy Bolter Retribution only seem to work in paper. You need like 12+ of them to be noticeable
>>
File: Doctor in mgs5.jpg (37KB, 635x353px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor in mgs5.jpg
37KB, 635x353px
>>54879724
I'm afraid you've been in a coma anon. It's been about a month since 8th came out
>>
>>54880129
you have a better chance at finding true love by the end of the year then plastic sisters
>>
File: major-spoiler.jpg (17KB, 242x348px) Image search: [Google]
major-spoiler.jpg
17KB, 242x348px
>>54879724
>>
File: 1500632389730.png (117KB, 296x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500632389730.png
117KB, 296x256px
>>54880211
You made it too real.
>>
>>54878870
your suffering is a worthy sacrifice to the trueborn
>>
>>54879724
>>54880189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my armor values... and my templates... even my scatter dice. The edition I've lost... the vehicle facings I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
>>
Anything I should change in this list? Will be purchasing the models this Wednesday.

Iron Warriors
-Battalion Detachment-

- Slaanesh Daemon Prince w/ Wings - Intoxicating elixir, Malefic talon x2, Diabolic Strength - 180
- Sorcerer in Terminator Armour - Combi-bolter, Force axe, Mark of Slaanesh, Death Hex, Presience - 158

- Chaos Cultists x10 - Autoguns - 40

- Helbrute - Helbrute fist, Twin lascannon, Mark of Slaanesh - 162
- Helbrute - Power scourge, Twin lascannon, Mark of Slaanesh - 165

-Spearhead Detachment-

- Warpsmith - 76

- Chaos Predator - Twin lascannon, 2x Lascannons, Mark of Slaanesh -190
- Defiler - Battle cannon, Defiler claws, Defiler scourge, Twin heavy bolter - 181
- Maulerfiend - Lashertendrils, Maulerfiend fists - 152
- Obliterators x3 - 195
- Obliterators x3 - 195

- Heldrake - Baleflamer, Heldrake claws, Mark of Slaanesh - 185

Total - 1999
Command Points - 7
>>
Getting into 40k after playing some games with friend's army. Been following fluff for years and have working knowledge of 8th.

I am putting together a pretty diverse mono-Tzeentch list and am wondering how it will actually play. No Magnus.

I cant actually find any Tzeentch Daemons battle reports. Very few Daemons battle reports in general.

Some of my general interest is how to properly use Flamers, Exalted Flamer Chariots and Screamers.

Can anyone throw me some tips while I impatiently wait for USPS to provide accurate package tracking?
>>
File: 1502371849977.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502371849977.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
is there a dark eldar or eldar version of one of these pics?
>>
>>54879655
>Shit stomped by the lion
>implying the Lion isn't one of the duelist out of the 20
>>
>>54878926
Someone suggested using solely soul grinders in a game.
>>
>>54880129

No. GW has made it clear they refuse to believe that anyone is interested in them, so instead we'll get more and more obscure shit until 20 years from now when GW is literally out of other things to do so they reluctantly do plastic SoB.
>>
anybody run Agressors with flamers?

Im considering a box
>>
>>54878870
Get in there buy and paint those fuckers improve over time take before and after pictures strip those bitches and be the best damn Archon you can be! I have faith that your Kabal will look glorious in the face of grey tide armies.
>>
>>54880276
KiriothTV pls
>>
File: Pirahna 2 crop.jpg (61KB, 575x580px) Image search: [Google]
Pirahna 2 crop.jpg
61KB, 575x580px
Pirahna WIP, hopefully looking actually green this time instead of grey. Lettering down the side says Eldi'era T'Shi (Wings of Victory). Was pretty fun to do though it doesn't look half as good as I wanted it to.
>>
>>54878870
Get in there, aspiring Archon! Dark Eldar will teach you to paint them whether you like it or not.
>>
>>54880211
Brah.
>>
>>54879630
Aren't they 24" S4 ap-?
>>
>>54880220
>>54880341
M-maybe you'll get both anons.
>>
>>54880276
i'm telling ya man; GW will save plastic SoB until they need a really good sales year/month that will save the company
>>
File: 1476937185363.png (30KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476937185363.png
30KB, 493x402px
>>54880350
It's too late to be nice now...
>>
>>54880260
Bring Mag--

>no magnus

Oh. Well, bring Fate weaver and another LoC. Spam the shit out of Tzaangors for your cheapish hordes. Actual daemons are not that good anymore. For once, pure Thousand Sons is actually better.
>>
>>54879393
Nurgle daemons are pretty good. Nurglings are amazing at holding down units. They don't inflict wounds, but they don't die. Plaguebearers are tough as shit and are hard to kill. They are great with the Daemon Prince and Herald buffs.
>>
>>54880279
They are pretty good, 2D6 autohit and double when stationary make their overwatch very deadly, if your opponents manage to survive there is still some fun fisting time. The downside is that the range is quite short so you might need a repulsor.
>>
What's a good babies first Night lords starter pack anons? Is it all about raptors/warp talons?
>>
>Abaddon got sent to the warhammer universe with the warp reaction of Cadia
>comes back to the 40k universe with Archaon and the largest band of chaos warriors ever seen

How does this make you feel
>>
>>54880383
Also is it better to fit them with GW upgrade sprues or just go full Scrooge Mcduck and buy a fuck ton of FW stuff.
>>
>>54880409
Not that bad until the CW start getting power armor.
>>
>>54880417
FW by far
>>
>>54880409
At this point AoS needs some sort of lore so I'd allow it.
>>
>>54880423
Yeah I had a feeling they have tons of shot on there I'd actually never seen. Any suggestions on early builds/purchases?
>>
>>54879844
>Rhino is T7 3+ Save with 10 Wounds
>Needs an average of 360 Lasgun shots to kill a Rhino
>Flashlights just slowly cook the tank crew though concentrated fire

Makes sense to me
>>
I'm painting up some marines at the moment and i'm trying to decide what chapter rules to use for them, are all the chapter abilities roughly the same or are there some that are just garbage?
>>
>>54880448
Some are much better than others.

It's still free shit regardless, so don't stress too much about playing the most powerful one unless you want to WAAC

If you want the best though, Raven Guard are probably strongest.
>>
Was any reason given for why the vendetta was taken away form the AM? Seems like a random thing to remove, even more so since GW supplies a kit for it.
>>
File: angrynid.jpg (440KB, 802x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angrynid.jpg
440KB, 802x1024px
>>54879559
>>54879499
>TFW Swarmlord is 10 wounds 3+ 5++ 300 points.
>>
>>54880211
>true love
I know this is a make believe board but really anon? Just tell him he won't get shit
>>
>>54880488
Don't forget toughness 6.
>>
File: notmad.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
notmad.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>54880501
>.<
>>
>>54880470
I was leaning towards iron hands, extra survivability is always good right?
>>
>>54880525
Yep, 6+ FNP is by no means bad
>>
>>54880484
It's in the forgeworld index.
>>
>>54880488
Yeah but you always take tyrant guard with him, 9 extra wounds on a 2+
>>
Word bearers or alpha legion cultist blob army? What do I support them with?
>>
>>54880348

Normal. Shotguns are 12" assault 2 with +1S at half range, so I added 6" and -1AP because Primarisâ„¢
>>
>>54880488
>any self-respecting nid player using the abortion of fluff that is swarmlord
You deserve it.
>>
File: Archaon_cargando.jpg (37KB, 336x510px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_cargando.jpg
37KB, 336x510px
>>54880409
>Abaddon got sent to the warhammer universe with the warp reaction of Cadia >after Abaddon's execution Archaon comes to the 40k universe leading the largest band of chaos warriors ever seen
FTFY fuck Abaddon, even before AOShit he was a more successful champion of Chaos.
>>
>>54879724
Gulliman? is that you?
>>
I finished Fallen Angels yesterday, and judging from the blurbs of the other HH books I can't find the next that deals with the whole Caliban thing.
Is it just in the short story collections, not written yet, or am I missing it somewhere?
>>
>>54880383

What's with the influx of new NL players? Are they just Shitters who think the -Ld is the greatest thing since sliced bread?
>>
>>54880551
Alpha legion. The ability to take a dying blobandputit so ehwere else on the board at full strength for one CP is great. Support them with some lascannon Havocs, helbrutes, full plasma havocs , a blob of berserkers to infiltrate and fill the rest
>>
>>54880591
The game has moral?
>>
>>54878870
Who gives a shit?
I'm gonna be fielding a terrible looking force of murder elves before too long, and you can too!
>>
>>54880591
Naw just kinda dig their lore that I've read recently.
>>
Anyone have a decent robe sculpting technique for a complete rookie?
>>
File: k.jpg (41KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
41KB, 620x414px
>>54880568
Hey buddy I just have a flyrant. I'm just upsettii that hes not good or even okay.
Have some Spahget
>>
>>54880568
Hive commander is amazing, turn one charges are a necessity against a lot of armies for nids. Also read
>>54880540
>>
>>54879550

Time to update their rules for regiment traits when those come out, and probably a custom stratagem or two for Hua Yuan Lightshow. Also a relic, if regiments have those.
>>
File: 1496752044667.gif (303KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496752044667.gif
303KB, 1200x1500px
>>54880495
>>54880220
>>54880341
sorry, i just bumped into this girl the other day and hit it off. come on bros, never too late to roll that 6 at love
>>
>>54879499
>>54879559
Ashmantle + two Ironclad dreadnoughts + Venerable Chaplain Dreadnought + Autocannon Contemptor Mortis or Venerable dread with lascannon and missile launcher as long range fire support

Maybe throw in a Techpriest or two.

Would that squad be rude enough for how many points it would eat?
>>
>>54880564
Oh, I thought you were talking about the bolt carbines which are assault 2 bolters, you just need to convert them with shotguns and say they're bolt carbines.
>>
>>54879781
I bet he's a CARNIVORE to boot
>>
File: 20170814_161802.png (342KB, 374x479px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_161802.png
342KB, 374x479px
Anyone have any accidental cheating stories IE a non intentional rule break ?
>>
>>54880568
>any self-respecting nid player using the abortion of fluff that is swarmlord
You sound more like a grornard 2bh
>>
>>54880649
Oh thank god someone else knew who he was. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>54879046
I really like that blue.
>>
>>54879908
I've been into the local gw shop 3x in the past few months (it's new and we haven't had one since about 2004) and each of the three times it has been a different dude. I feel bad for them
>>
>>54879550
the chinese in that irks me as an actual chinese
>>
>>54880568
His point about W10 applies to OOE and Tyrants in general though
>>
File: 1479697621011.jpg (116KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479697621011.jpg
116KB, 406x364px
>>54880644
>tfw I was athletic and not very ugly, just normal
>tfw I had an accident
>tfw now I'm a cane-fag
>tfw put on a bit of weight
>tfw start to bald
>tfw age like 20 years in the space of 5
>"sorry, i just bumped into this girl the other day and hit it off. come on bros, never too late to roll that 6 at love"

FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>54879550
That's pretty cool.
>>
File: 1502004229769.jpg (111KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1502004229769.jpg
111KB, 623x414px
>>54880644
>Being this optimistic
Make me a favour, don't come here to cry when she dumps you and crush your heart.
>>
>>54880690

Walking into a GW store feels the same as walking on to a car lot. I always have to make it pretty clear that I am not interested in being sold too, which I hate being that guy, but GW makes it that way.

I very rarely spend money at a GW store and i try and keep it local.
>>
>>54880726
RIP

I'm in a triad with two bisexual girlfriends I literally have never known your pain
>>
>>54880726
If you find enough encounters, eventually you'll roll a 6 too.
>>
Why do they give Calgar a relic sword when there is no point for him to even use it? Gives him no advantage or alternate benefit to the Gauntlets, at least Abaddon has a reason to switch weapons depending on the scenario
>>
>>54880745

Come to think of it, what would /tg/'s own created Chapters and Regiments think of the new changes to 8e? With the Great Rift, it'd be interesting to see if any of their randomly-plotted homeworlds have been consumed, and how the Space Marines might take to Primaris.

Star Krakens might have been cast off into a true Fleet-Based Chapter on permanent crusade, and the Blood Jaguars might have a hard time dealing with the Black Rage and Red Thirst and seek out Primaris as their absolution. Same with Emperor's Nightmares, except they might be conflicted about the Primaris robbing them of what also might also be their greatest gift. I suppose we'd have to see how it might pan out for Primaris first.
>>
>>54880660
Np. Bet he has a preference for type o negative blood too
>>
>>54880784
>>54880787
You're both cunts for putting a brick through my mood. I was having a pleasant night until I was reminded of my crushing loneliness.
>>
File: no.gif (688KB, 245x193px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
688KB, 245x193px
>>54880246
>Iron Warriors
>Slaanesh Daemon Prince

no
>>
>>54880807
Maaah nigga!
>>
>>54879724

I have literally been in basic training with the Army since April 17th and I knew this.

What is wrong with you.
>>
>>54880822

Sort yourself out then mate. Cheer up lad.

At least you're not Matt Ward.
>>
File: IMG_5842.jpg (191KB, 1202x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5842.jpg
191KB, 1202x516px
Almost done my first mini in many years? What do you think?

Also, I had to improvise, since my local hobby store isn't open, with some non minature specific paints
>>
File: 1502604461609.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1502604461609.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>54880784
>>54880787
>Blatantly lying on the internet
>>
>>54879502
My guess is they occasionally hire straight sales people instead of hobbyists.
It means they're used to pressure tactics and don't know their customers.

I go to my local every couple of weeks, I've picked up one unit box and a SC, and a pile of paint, in probably 6+ months of doing that and I've never got the hard sell.
I'll often go in and build, paint or just watch games, and I'm never whinged at or pressured to buy. I'll get a bit of list help, or suggestions of which weapon to use etc without a problem, cause the guy actually plays, and knows the player base (Not to mention, it's probably a good look to newbies to have a few people just hanging around putting stuff together)
>>
>>54880831
What, what's wrong?
>>
>>54879502

It's actually SOP for any GW store.

Despite what /tg/ will tell you, warhammer isn't actually that well known, and if someone they don't recognize wanders they make a safe bet they're a walk-in dazzled by the miniatures in the window and need the 'it's a model hobby' spiel -OR- they're former players coming in intentionally to get back in.

If he's a noob and doesn't know you and he does the same thing it comes across as really pushy, but don't let it bug you. He's more afraid of you than you are of him.
>>
>>54880855
You are kicking ass.
>>
File: 1445833546848.jpg (101KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445833546848.jpg
101KB, 680x680px
>>54880784
>>
>>54880856
>le everyone on muh 4chan secret club is a hopeless fat virgin neckbeard meme
Whatever helps you sleep at night friend
>>
>>54879550
Damn. How can I archieve this look? Im actually thinking of getting a Scions box and print out a flag with their Insignia.
>>
>>54879499
Absolutely, my sister got him last edition for fluff and in 8th he has only died once out of the 20+ games he's been in. She played a Konor game last week where he died at the board edge having slogged his way there over 6 turns being shelled the whole time. Only died due to one shit roll at the end.
Oh and his flamers are str 6 ap-2 and fucking d 3. I dare you to charge that, he actually overwatched Magnus out of existence when I borrowed him. Not to mention his 2d6 flamer pistol which means hordes don't pin him for long. Bray'Arth is worth every penny and point.
>>
>>54880874
>being this gay
>>
>>54880831
You need a patron for apotheosis and IWs are Undivided, so why not Slaanesh?
>>
>>54880898
I'd be willing to bet money they're both fatties.
>>
>>54880726
I lied actually. but have some shameful information; I got nothing going on besides shit posting these days. i got 2 on and off relationships but neither of these women will marry me or love me like love them.
my betty is married and my veronica is pulling away. i don't know how archie managed but i did terribly.

but fuck the negativity in this general shit can change at some point
>>
File: 1500967169666.jpg (20KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
1500967169666.jpg
20KB, 207x243px
>>54880784
>>54880787
>>54880822
>>54880856
>tfw I have a boyfriend
>tfw have never had trouble getting girlfriends as a teen
>tfw even people that don't like you admit you're attractive when they think you aren't listening
I'm sorry for the misfortune of anons who can't get laid or seduce people into their beds, I really am, but come on, this general is for talking about 40k, not how hilariously sad your life is?
>>
>>54880864
So bizarre though, you'd think there's someone high up at GW hq who knows that that style of sales doesn't work on people who come into the store for more than just buying like you said, and who are going to be spending large amounts of money anyway.

is your local in a city or smal town?

I have a feeling it might just be the city stores who employ estate agent knob heads.
>>
Are warp smiths actually good now?
>>
>>54880898
I'm not the one in a degenerate relationship here
>>
>>54880866
nothing don't listen to him. For fluff autist, just say that the mark isn't really slaanesh and he's just a juiced up biomechanic daemon prince
>>
>>54880780
I try to drop some cash or use their order terminal each time, I am definitely much better served by many other generalist flgs in the area but I like having a gw local for the very rare preorder pickup and overall hobby community strength
>>
>>54880920
90lbs and 110lbs
>>
>>54880932
They're pretty good but not as good as Warp Joy Division
>>
>>54880799

WYSIWYG
>>
>>54880933
Ah, you're just one of those furious impotent conservative cucks, top cake
>>
>>54880947
Are they literal children, jesus. Paging Skeletor.
>>
>>54880947
...of food a week
>>
>>54880954
What is warp joy division?
>>
>>54880956

That's not a rule, or even mentioned in the core book.
>>
>>54880880
>Le every woman is pure and won't do anything to hurt anyone
Oh, boy, you're going to have a great time
>>
>>54880947
Mods? FBI?
>>
>>54880963
>not knowing smol is best
What are you one of those betas into femdom with freakish amazons
>>
File: berzerkers aren't troops.png (367KB, 382x512px) Image search: [Google]
berzerkers aren't troops.png
367KB, 382x512px
>>54880925
The only sad people are the ones validating their social lives by comparing themselves to others on a fucking scottish grudge forum
>>
>>54880645
Maybe, ironclad aren't hugely invincible so they might melt too quickly. Good companions for him are those with a fnp and invulnerable ideally or at least one of those.
>>
>>54880889

Cadian Hostile Environment would be closer, but I suppose Tempestus would work just as well.

If you want to go BEAST-mode on those, get phosphorescent paint and paint their colored spots up with them, so that under a blacklight their paint glows.
>>
File: MagesGuild.jpg (45KB, 336x425px) Image search: [Google]
MagesGuild.jpg
45KB, 336x425px
>>54880925
>this general is for talking about 40k
Why you LARPing this much then?
>>
>>54880991
I mean. Yes.
>>
>>54880954
>>54880970
Haha!
>>
>>54880983
I honestly can't even figure out where you took that post you replied to and imagined your weird pathetic insecurities about women were relevant as a response.

If I knew this many people were going to get this buttflustered I wouldn't have even said anything, jesus christ.
>>
>>54880947
Anon, you better be a midgets otherwise I'll have to call the mods
>>
>>54881021
pls, i don't get it.
>>
>>54881000
Oh, well in that case best wishes anon, you do you. No malice intended. We just have different tastes.
>>
>>54880540
3+
>>
File: 1497488399333.jpg (222KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1497488399333.jpg
222KB, 535x464px
>Tfw you relate to Perturabo more than anyone else in 40k because the bitterness has consumed your soul

I'm distant and cold and live alone and hate my family
>>
>>54881050
>Unsubscribe
>>
Can Iron Halos come in different shapes/sizes? I would check the wiki but it was hacked
>>
Is this gonna turn into those "I'm 7" flaccid, I ain't gonna hide shit" episodes?
>>
>>54879499

I presume you just put this guy in a Stormraven or a Mastadon and drop him on a person you don't like.
>>
>>54881086
Yes it is slaanesh should be squatted.
>>
File: 1502462100505.jpg (153KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1502462100505.jpg
153KB, 722x525px
>>54880991
>Hurr durr I get intimidated by women who aren't smaller than me I better call him a faggot to cove my insecurities
>>
>>54881086
That post was fucking gold, though.
>>
>>54881074

>call yourself an Iron Warrior
>describe yourself as Iron Hands
>>
>>54881050

Not even the guy you're replying to, but going on 4chan to brag to anonymous people about having sex, drinking, and doing drugs,
whether true or false,
is extremely pathetic.
>>
File: Perturabo is....jpg (193KB, 1072x342px) Image search: [Google]
Perturabo is....jpg
193KB, 1072x342px
>>54881074
>>
>>54880601
Even with heavy minuses, it's never mattered in the 6 games I've played with my Night Lords. I think I've killed maybe 3 models because of it.
>>
>>54881086
Only 7 inches flaccid? Who would brag about that? I'm 8 inches flaccid, grow up to 12. I've never had sex to orgasm because it's too painful for anyone I'm with.
>>
>>54881098
>getting this upset someone doesn't share your fetish
See >>54881000 for the proper way someone responds who isn't insecure about their sexual tastes
>>
File: 1502251100809.jpg (199KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
1502251100809.jpg
199KB, 510x755px
>>54881050
>mad
>other people lives revolve around me
stop pls :^)
>>
File: 1500970412874.jpg (129KB, 470x645px) Image search: [Google]
1500970412874.jpg
129KB, 470x645px
>>54881079
You can complain about me, or we could talk about 40k.
So what army do you run? Gotten any painting done since campaign start?
>>54881103
Not even bragging. The fact this is considered bragging is kind of sad.
Drug problems are nothing to be proud of or bragged about anon, it's rather telling you feel that way.
What's really sad is thinking that something like sex and drinking is worth bragging, since literally everyone does it.
>>54881125
lol no
>>
>>54881124
>Not taking any opportunity to call anyone faggot
>On 4chan
Anon this is just every day posting, let's better talk about plastic space army men
>>
File: DEATH TO THE CORPSE EMPEROR.jpg (181KB, 1125x712px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH TO THE CORPSE EMPEROR.jpg
181KB, 1125x712px
>>54881102
>>
File: chaos ogryns.jpg (36KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
chaos ogryns.jpg
36KB, 600x620px
What do you all think of pic related as a base model for chaos ogryns?
>>
>>54881140

>Not even bragging.
I've decided you are, so any claim to the contrary is pointless.
Tried reading the rest, but it was boring, and seemed like weird cringy backpedaling, so I stopped.
>>
>>54881158
Go for it.

Use or sell the wings in the kit for $
>>
>>54881149
You're right, this shit derailed way too hard, I even somehow incited the slaaneshfag into avatarposting. My bad.
>>
File: sal-con1a.jpg (91KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
sal-con1a.jpg
91KB, 800x680px
>>54880994
What are some good units like that? I mean Ironclads are still toughness 8 and have 8 wounds, and having some melee focused guys seems like a good choice of escort for Ashmantle.
I was thinking of putting a servo-harness techpriest to accompany him as well, so both him and the Ironclads could get fixed up.

Would maybe Contemptors be a better crew for him to roll with instead, with their 10 wounds and 3+/5++ save?
>>
>>54881049
You've got to be more charming, man
>>
>>54879128
Scarab Occult Terminators are good, that's about it.
>>
>>54881163
>I have a relationship and sex is involved
>this is normal for most people
>somehow this is bragging
I just want to talk about 40k, but if you need help picking up girls, or guys, that badly you should ask google or something.
If people don't want to date you, you either aren't trying, or you're ugly as sin.
>>
File: b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.jpg (284KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.jpg
284KB, 1479x1100px
>>54881140
FULGRIM!!!!
>>
File: 1420418771715.png (63KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1420418771715.png
63KB, 493x387px
Ok, which one of you chucklefucks is this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grey-Knights-Nemesis-Dreadknight-Warhammer-40k-Games-Workshop-/122641173473
>>
File: 1496165675800.png (179KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496165675800.png
179KB, 453x439px
>>54881107
>Tfw want nothing more than to see those who have wronged me to suffer without end
>Tfw know in my heart should that day ever come I shall still feel hollow.

Punished Anon, A man denied his birthright
>>
>>54881208
What the fuck am I looking at, lol.
>>
>>54881200

Am I supposed to forget about all your other posts, and pretend that greentext is the only thing up for discussion now?
What are you even doing?
>>
>>54881158
Just do it, it's chaos, you don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>54881200
>want to talk about 40k
>spend an hour talking about his """relationships""" instead.

You're perfectly free to talk about 40k, but you clearly want to talk about not 40k.
>>
>>54879936
is there somewhere i can find a collection of these gifs?
>>
>>54881208
fucking kek
>>
>>54881177
The contemptors probably. I have an ironclad and, while it'd look badass having those three walking up to a target and tearing it apart, he doesn't survive against lascannons or meltas at all. So those 5++ saves could let you get in range without being mulched, bonus that FW has the Salamander versions.
>>
File: it's 6.jpg (46KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
it's 6.jpg
46KB, 490x633px
>>54881206
Honestly my favourite part about that pic is how much it looks like Griffith.
>traitorous pretty boy
>becomes daemon lord
>killed his best friends
It just fits.
>>54881219
Pointing out how stupid your post was.
>>54881225
I asked another anon about his army, he didn't answer, everyone is too busy sperging out over my "bragging about sex"
>>
>>54881103
This
>>
File: 1497473383524.jpg (101KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497473383524.jpg
101KB, 500x496px
>>54881208
>>
>>54881208
Even the camerawork is bad.
>>
>>54881268

>Pointing out how stupid your post was.

Well we both know that's a lie, but whatever. I came here for 40k, not to watch you back yourself into a corner repeatedly.
>>
>>54881183
It's also important to recognize that love will tear us apart
>>
>>54879667
Axe strength 5 is almost always as effective as S6 and the rend is better too
>>
File: 1431046884021.jpg (52KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1431046884021.jpg
52KB, 500x317px
>>54881208

>Muh babycarrier looks dumb!
>Several hits of meth later...
>This is the pinnacle of my conversions...
>My legacy of greatness
>>
>>54881297
>maybe if I turn his arguments against him, no one will notice how pathetic mine were
Disregarding that, what armies do you run? And did you get any painting done this campaign?
>>
>>54881217
I try really hard to be like Dorn, but these last few months have me feelin real Spergturabo/Curze. Fuck women.
>>
How good is $160 for the original shadow war box still in shrink?
>>
>>54881268
>everyone is too busy sperging out over my "bragging about sex"
I've learned the hard way this happens every time, 4chan is not mature enough to handle casual side conversations about sex in otherwise unrelated threads because there are too many bitter virgins who can't participate and will REEEEE because you're "invading" what they perceive as their virgin nerd club with your foreign experiences. It's better to just not bring it up here.
>>
>>54880947
> literal child bribes
Well I guess this is a Japanese board. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>54881256
Should I take a Kheres Pattern Assault cannon? Or would Ashmantle's flamers + contemptor storm bolters + techmarine's servo-harness be good enough for cutting down large numbers and I should get that S8 AP-4 D6 damage going on next to all that for punishing hard targets?

Would it be worth putting a Venerable Chaplain Dreadnought in that mix or would that be overkill? +1 strength to all units in the same combat, and bringing in four more attacks from a Dreadnought combat weapon on a unit with WS 2+ and two more storm bolters at BS 2+, rerolling 1s for both sounds fun.
But Ashmantle+2 contemptors+techmarine already sounds like a scary unit.
>>
>>54881352

No, 4chan just hates attention whores.
>>
>>54881352
It shouldn't be that hard for them to have sex, people will fuck anything.
Their autistic reeing should have been expected but it still took me by surprise.
>>
File: 1469315094110.png (932KB, 751x571px) Image search: [Google]
1469315094110.png
932KB, 751x571px
>>54881318
Mine is more a case of being ignored and uncared about my whole life, and yet now everyone in my family wants a relationship and they are all failures and drug addicts and all want stability after my father died face first on the ground from a drug overdose. I was then cut from the company he owned and left with not a penny to my name as I had given my father everything I had before he died to help him get the company going as they had just signed a multi-million dollar contract with a major oilfield drilling company. I didn't even have the fucking money to bury him, and the rest of them had their eyes on me as I held these ashes in my hands and endless shame for not having the money for a fucking burial. Now they all want a relationship, now they all want to be there, but I'm too bitter and cold, too unable to feel anything anymore but bitter hatred for them all and want nothing but them all to suffer.
>>
>>54880930
City, but one of the smaller ones in Australia.
The one I've been to in the suburbs has been similar.
>>
>>54881393
Nice blogpost.
>>
>>54881352
Go back to >>>/soc/.
>>
>>54881422
Thanks for reinforcing my post.

I was literally telling the other guy not to bring it up and you still sperged at me, holy shit. Just get a hooker.
>>
>>54881393
This is related to warhammer how?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>54881318
I'm trying to be less like Dorn. Too much time spend doing things in and around the family home because of 'muh duty' and autistic stone faced staring in social situations.
>>
>>54881268
There's a very simple way to talk about 40k. Stop responding to this line of posts, fold back into anonymity, and talk about 40k. Nobody will recognize you as the retard who tried to brag about his sex life.
>>
>>54881430
Ok my dear >>>/soc/ fag, you're free to shriek about how mature and how sexually free and secure you are on >>>/soc/. You can go back now.
>>
>>54881217
I know that feel, mate. Honestly the best thing is to try and move on
>>
>>54881393
The plush bird's legs look like dicks.
>>
>>54881447
How are you this fucking autistic.
>>
File: 1381461232359.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1381461232359.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>54878773
For a Chapter Champion: Champion's Blade or Relic Blade?
>>
>>54881462
Shh, it's fine, Mr. sexman. As you are the only person in this whole general who has ever touched a vajayjay, I respect your inherent superiority and wish to see this superiority on >>>/soc/.
>>
>>54881352
>Dark Mechanicum here
>7ft tall
>95% Bionic
>Guess which part isn't
>Fuck Treads on the regular.
>Got a tank in every port
>Why am I talking about this on an anonymous dark mechanicum dataweb?
>Because I love attention
>Did I tell you about the time I fixed Doomriders bike?
>I love SPACE COCAINE
>>
File: 1475689515173.png (500KB, 751x458px) Image search: [Google]
1475689515173.png
500KB, 751x458px
>>54878773
>Tfw you have conversion ideas, but you feel discouraged because you keep losing

I really want to convert a box of Scourge into Biologis Infiltrators, but my current lose streak is really putting a damper on my positivity.

In the mean time, any neat ideas for admech conversions?
>>
>>54881469
Depends ... You no longer get to choose in the codex.
>>
>>54881474
>my dick is so small I literally cannot stop passive-aggressively replying even though the other guy was telling someone else NOT to bring up sex: the post
Getting sadder and sadder.
>>
>>54881494
Oh, well shit. I was looking at the Indec and it says you get options

The Codex is already out?
>>
>>54881479
>Not having fingers and other body parts in as many toasters as possible
You deviant !

>>54881483
Funny, when I had a losing streak I became more motivated to paint and convert properly rather than less. Maybe because it felt like it was the only part of doing something with my army I had full control over.
>>
>>54881509
Yes anon, we all know that you have a 13 inch horsecock that even niggers are humbled by. As the only alpha chad in this thread everyone should join me and worship your godlike sexual ability on >>>/soc/
>>
>>54881527
>I'm so wracked by feelings of sexual inferiority I'm going to cry about it under the guise of sarcasm for half a fucking thread
Just stop posting and people will forget this embarrassment.
>>
>>54881208
I want three
>>
>>54881515
Codex has been out for weeks now, even the GK and CSM codexes got released last weekend.

Chapter Champion can only have a power sword and champion's blade (glorified chainsword) but you can still use the unit entry from the index if you want.
>>
>>54881545
It's ok anon, I'm well aware of how much of an alpha chad you are. I've already admitted your sexual superiority out loud and your posts have clearly shamed me as the inferior beta micropenis virgin I am. Please, show me the light of your clear supremacy in the art of casual sex on >>>/soc/.
>>
>>54881440
>bragging about sex life
I'm sorry monogamous sex with handholding triggers you anon, yours must be a sad existence.
>>
>>54881563
At this point I have to worry you might unironically have a cuck fetish and are getting off on typing these replies. This is beyond your average asswreckage.
>>
>>54881572
Okay, so now you're consciously choosing to continue the shitposting.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>54881563
You know he's not me right.
And it's not even 13 inches, that would be just weird.
I'm not an astartes dude, it's closer to 6 and a half erect.
>>
>>54881585
Anon please, your highly trained intellect is too much, you're exposing me! I cannot handle all this embarrassment, oh no, whatever will I do! I might be able to take it on >>>/soc/!
>>
>>54881561
I see. I'm downloading it now

I'm only asking because I was the guy from earlier asking about the Emperor's Champion. When I was directed to the Chapter champion I was just thinking on which was better. You happen to be able to answer my questions from earlier? I'm still pretty new to 40k so I don't know the particulars >>54879774
>>
>>54881591
Well yeah, this is funny.
No one at my LGS is this triggered by someone mentioning sex, then again they're all legal adults, so I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>54881614
>trying this hard
If you're attempting to convince people you're not buttflustered you are managing the exact opposite. The correct move here is to stop posting.
>>
>>54881350
Probably depends on how much you want the terrain.
I don't think the models would cover a lot of it, and the rulebook is only good if you're wanting to play and not pirate it.
>>
File: ofuck.png (170KB, 277x242px) Image search: [Google]
ofuck.png
170KB, 277x242px
>>54881422
>tells anon not to bring it up because of assmad man children
>gets told to go back to /soc/ by an ass mad manchild

Watch out fambragini this is a website where you need to read the whole post not the first sentence
>>
>>54881634
>No one at my LGS is this triggered by someone mentioning sex, then again they're all legal adults, so I guess it makes sense.
This is the key, really. 4chan is full of underage faggots and the kind of ogres that never leave home which you won't encounter even in a hobby store, and these subhumans will mewl endlessly if you insinuate in any way you aren't exactly as hopeless as they are.
>>
>>54881637
My oh my, I wasn't expecting to see such a quadruple digit IQ intellectual expose my insecurities and fears for what they truly are! Truly, this alpha chad is not only a god of sex, but a god of knowledge! How can itty bitty beta boys like me ever compete? I wonder how many more alpha chads like you exist on >>>/soc/.
>>
File: breh.png (613KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
breh.png
613KB, 498x483px
>>54881667
Will you please shut the fuck up
>>
File: 99120102035_ChaosCultistsNEW_01.jpg (44KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120102035_ChaosCultistsNEW_01.jpg
44KB, 600x620px
Do the CSM cultist kits allow you to make them with just autoguns or pistols?
>>
>>54881667
This is getting DAfag tier.

You don't happen to be a homosexual/space marine player, do you?
>>
>>54881652
What? Another alpha chad? Impossible! Truly, /tg/ attracts so many intellectuals and sexmasters! What is it about Warhammer that makes all these people come here? Is Warhammer unwittingly the breeding ground for all these alphas so that they can produce alpha sexgod children who play Warhammer too?
>>
>>54881679
What you see is what you get
>>
>>54881483
I have literally never won a game in my life.

Convert away, anon. You'll enjoy having your dudes even if they don't win.
>>
>>54881666
It takes two or more to shitpost, manchild vs chadchild.
>>
>>54881684
Yes, now kill yourself and stop wasting precious resources that can be used by people who actually breed.
>>
>>54881676
I simply cannot my dear anon! I have seen the light, too much light, and I am unable to process this spectacle without speaking it out loud! This experience has been highly jarring to me, I just wasn't expecting to be this BTFO on the 4chans!
>>
>>54881617
Emperor's Champion is better than a Chapter Champion, but that's because the first is closer to an actual Captain rather than a glorified sergeant that's no longer attached to the unit like he used to.
Having two different melee weapons only means you can attack with the weapons most suited to the occasion, there is no more additional benefit to having two melee weapons.

Also, relic blades are no Chapter Relics, there is no limit on them ... though the units that can actually take them is rather limited in the codex.
>>
File: 1404618325137.jpg (209KB, 1073x669px) Image search: [Google]
1404618325137.jpg
209KB, 1073x669px
>>54881666
>Slaanesh trips confirm
But yeah, fair point.
I do like discussing armies on here though.
I've spitballed list ideas and discussed rules on here before, and I've insulted and been insulted, it's really just banter.
I just forgot that sometimes the people behind the posts can actually be pants on head retarded.
>>54881667
Are you getting off on this?
well played if so
>>
>>54881709
Please, although people like me are but simple betas, we're also humans too! Surely you can understand, Mr. Alpha Chad. After all plenty of people like you and me can be met on >>>/soc/.
>>
>>54881705
>you're as bad as he is for making reasonable posts that he REEEEEEs about unreasonably
Buddy, c'mon, you don't actually believe this.
>>
File: 1419482537703.png (26KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
1419482537703.png
26KB, 229x199px
>>54881709
Just stop replying to him senpai, he's not going to stop
>>
File: 1502766669181-1361545833.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1502766669181-1361545833.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
>>54881370
My sister actually runs Brayarth, relic contemptor, venerable chaplain, and a relic leviathan all with applicable melta, flamer and dread ccw weapons. So multi melta and in-built flamer on the fist for the contemptor. Dreadnought inferno cannon, dread ccw and in-built flamer on the chaplain. Cyclonic melta lance, two underslung flamers, and in-built melts on the claw.
Those fuckers hurt anything they fire at or get in combat with and are damn close to invincible. So I'd say two contemptors, relic or otherwise, should do great. Maybe grab some spare arms to magnetiz for options should you run into something like conscript or boy spam. That techmarine will probably be worth his weight in gold when he puts your contemptors back into fighting shape too.
Pic related of leviathan
>>
>>54880260
>mono tzeentch daemons
about half of all of the armies at large tourneys are tzeentch daemons, not all of them even use magnus
>tactics n shiet
brimstones are still absurd despite the points increase. nearly everything else is a character, so make a wall of brims within range of the changeling, hide everything else behind and just walk forwards
>>54880367
>bring models with more than 9 wounds that cost the same as magnus but no actual benefits
wew lad
>>
>>54881735
If it was carnac and you keep responding, who is the retard?

>>54881736
exactly. This can go multiple threads. I fucking hope it does,
you faggots so happy to shit on losers, enjoy the autism
>>
>>54881736
Sorry it was kind of amusing for a few minutes there. You're right of course m8.
>>
>>54878773
No explanations
>>54881756
No continuation
>>54881756
Just move along and forget this thread
>>54881756
>>
>>54881676
>>54881709
STOP REPLYING TO HIM, CHRIST
>>
>>54880242
>The mechanics I've lost...the vehicle facings I've lost...won't stop being penetrated...
>>
>>54881735
not the guy you responded to, but this whole thing could be avoided if the pretend chad could drop his insecurities and just talk about 40k like he's said he wants to do. Instead of you know, responding about how chad he is.
>>
>>54881054
You too pal. Enjoy your small girls. Leave the thicc ones to me, I got dis.
>>
File: goatboy.ws.05.jpg (133KB, 983x623px) Image search: [Google]
goatboy.ws.05.jpg
133KB, 983x623px
>no entry for conversion beamer in the Space Marines codex

N-nani?!
>>
>>54881525
>>54881702
My problem with converting and painting is that I spend hours working on them, only for them to get blown away on the TT. Its frustrating to put so much work in and make up backstories for my guys, and than see them get wiped off the table.
>>
>>54881796
>he thinks I'm a chad
I'm flattered, really, but I'm too girly for that shit, most of the girlfriends I got came out as bi and were entirely attracted to me for my unmanly appearance.
I'm not even a dominant or a top, so chad is so far off the mark it isn't even funny.
>>
>>54881748
>inferno cannon on the chaplain instead of giving him two CCWs for that sweet sweet rerolling of 1s
>>
>>54881877
She likes the flamer and melta aspect about Salamanders.
>>
>>54881849
no conversion beamers for inquisitors in the index
this makes me sad
>>
>>54881721
Okay cool, thank you. I initially wanted to use an Emperor's Champion for my renegade chapter, but that apparently wasn't allowed rules wise, so I had to settle for the Chapter Champion.
>>
>>54881776
>about half of all of the armies at large tourneys are tzeentch daemons, not all of them even use magnus
>brimstones are still absurd despite the points increase. nearly everything else is a character, so make a wall of brims within range of the changeling, hide everything else behind and just walk forwards

This is why I'm selling my daemons.
>>
File: 43d.jpg (59KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
43d.jpg
59KB, 900x563px
>>54880947
>when you tell the internet you have 2 girlfriends but don't know how much women weigh
>>
File: iron warrior dick.jpg (14KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
iron warrior dick.jpg
14KB, 217x250px
>>54882492
>>
>>54881208
>>
I ordered a couple Black Templars conversion kits through my local FLGS and he told me it's $10 shipping.

I ordered it off the website and shipping is free over 65$ (two BT kits is 66$).

Is this guy jewing me, or do regular stores not get free shipping benefits or something?
>>
>>54881679
Check eBay, there are usually a fair number of cultists being sold on there that are just one or the other.
>>
>>54881679
If you're able to wait a bit I suspect the Necromunda kits will probably serve you well.
>>
cultist spam or use actual CSM?
>>
>>54882916
Since virtually every troop has Obsec, cultists actually do better at holding since theyre cheap, fairly survivable (with LOS/cover) and very numerous units that can squat on backfield objectives no problem.

That being said, some CSM brining a spare rocket launcher or something with AL tactics are also really great holders. I recommend 1-2 of each, good balance against different kinds of armies, and it'll fill your troops at little cost for those sweet, sweet CPs
>>
>>54882916
Cultists are your friend. Use them as cheap bubble wrap for your pretty HQs, to hold objective, or tarpit enemy deathstars.

They fill the roster pretty good for those command points you'll need, and benefit from legion traits.
>>
>>54879936
>incubi firing a disintegrator cannon
>splinter rifles on reavers firing darklight
>DC ravager
REEEEEEE
but seriously, these gifs are great.
>>
>>54880573
>Archaon comes to the 40k universe leading the largest band of chaos warriors ever seen
>gets shot to shit by the PDF of whatever planet he lands on because he's trying to use bows and arrows in 40k
>even their regular weapons shred the shit out of their armor
>>
File: 1496725131174.jpg (214KB, 764x665px) Image search: [Google]
1496725131174.jpg
214KB, 764x665px
>>54881074
>>
>>54883274
Daemons have the same statlines in fantasy as they do in 40k. It wouldn't be as one-sided as you imagine.
>>
>>54883350
run of the mill daemons aren't all that effective without support to stop them from getting banished.
>>
>>54881561
>>54881617
Warhammer community page stated that options presented in the index are still valid even if not in the codex. Coders are written based strictly off of what the models come with in the box. They refer to autocannon dreadnoughts as an example.
>>
>>54881849
Warhammer community page says to refer to index options that aren't listed in codex.
>>
>>54878998
8.5/10 would play my bugs against
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.