[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1675: Embarassing Jumper Deaths Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 663
Thread images: 117

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54867193
>>
What jumps offer a chance to become a dragon or pick up a dragon companion?
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (152KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
152KB, 1x1px
Changelog
>grammar and spelling
>changed the name of the weapon rewarded by samurai supremacy
I think I'm done.
>>
>>54873113
I got you.

>>52835108
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Elibe
Fire Emblem Tellius
Dungeons and Dragons

>>52835108
Highschool DXD surprisingly enough.

>>52835108
Dragon Commander
Once Upon a Time
Either of the Spyro jumps.
Okami, if you become a brush god.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm
>>52835108
The Spyro jumps
Overlord has draganoid although I don't remember if it's full dragon or not
Duel Monsters

>>52835108
How to Train Your Dragon.
>>
>>54873113
Slayers, Highschool DxD, World Seed, Log Horizon, Legend of Spyro, Dark Souls, Fairy Tail, Inheritance Cycle, GATE: Thus the JSDF fought here, Overlord. I'm sure there are many others.
>>
>>54873174
>World Seed
Is that a racial option or a companion? I only remember seeing dragons wrecking earth before they left.
>>
>>54873150
>>54873174
Oooh, nice.
>>
>>54873120
Does the Boruto option put you through more than the movie, and go through the show/manga? Or is that open for a return(/connected) jump?
>>
>>54873202
Not at the moment, but the jump is getting an update, which should include the option to become a dragon. Or anything else really. There's supposed to be a shitton of races in World Seed, and in the game you can change your race for basicaly a pittance.
>>
>>54873259
Hmmm this is going to be difficult, I can tell. Fluffy tails or dragon...
>>
Reposting for the new thread.

Divinity: Original Sin Progress Report
>Ice Magic
>Tons of spelling, grammar, and formatting checks.
>Bunch of Perks fleshed out.
>Crafting, Blacksmithing, and Loremaster done. Which means all the Skills are finished.

>>54873113
>>54873150
>>54873174
That's quite the list. You missed Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen though.
>>
So, what's are good arthropods/animals/things to pick for your Mosaic Organ Operation in Terra Formars?
I was thinking Primal Zerg and Tardigrade with the Red Surgery.
>>
>>54873248
It puts you through the show/manga.
But it's open for a jump too. If someone makes a jump based on any of the 0 cp drawbacks, I'll remove them.
>>
>>54873288
Just put off jumping it until Rose (read: Valeria) finishes updating it.
>>
>>54873290
Hmm. I may actually make a Boruto Jump. (With different options. I don't want to make a clone)

BUT. If someone else wants it more, just ask and I'll help on that instead!
>>
Can anyone add to this list of Evolutionary powers? Please and thank you.
Evolutionary Function - Ben 10
Ouroboros: Eternal Evolution - Double Cross (this one primarily works on one's Renegade Powers, but seeing as

Renegade's born from a viral infection it should be viable to get it to work on other things).
Primal Zerg - Starcraft: Zerg
Evolution Energy and flat-out all the perks and items - EVO: Search for Eden
Adaptive Evolution - X-Men Movies
Karma Chameleon - GUNNM / Battle Angel Alita
An Ogre Does Not Stop + Moulded by Darkness - Warhams Fanta-Sea: Ogre Kingdoms
Mutation - Mutagenesis - Generic Post-Apocalypse
Gourmet Cells - Toriko
Hypnos Gene - Resident Evil
Chthonic Baara of the Ur-beast - Exalted: Lunars
>>
>>54873329
>Resident Evil

Invalid jump.
>>
>>54873202
>>54873259
This is one of the hard parts, Im temptwd to gut the entire affinitu and race options of the jump and just have an option to be whatever the hell you want, within reason. Even those who became dragons started out car sized.
>>
>>54873367
Honestly, World Seed is such a high power setting, it'd probably be good as an end Jump.
>>
>>54873367
That's probably for the best. Regardless of which race you pick, after you farm a bit of gold in the game, you can change your race anyway, so it really don't matter all that much.
>>
>>54873390
Fuck off.
>>
>>54873358
Why?
>>
>>54873390
>Honestly, World Seed is such a high power setting, it'd probably be good as an end Jump.
Are you for real? Did you somehow not realize all the new jumps we got in the past few months? From what I heard about Saint Seya, a single mid-level character there could shit on basically anyone in World Seed.
>>
>>54873413
I'm just saying there's potential for an option. That's all.
>>
>>54873437
No there isn't. Stop trying to limit jumps with "end jump" bullshit.
>>
>>54873390
Honestly I hate end jumls cause I feel they are against the purpose of the chain however it would solve the god problem, if it was agreeable I would allow full godmode and complete full universe grove for anyone who could complete the end jump mode.

Would make things much easier for me.

>>54873391
True enough.
>>
>>54873358
Invalid comment.
>>
>>54873450
NOTE I mean jump with optional end mode.
>>
>>54873437
That would be a pretty fucking stupid option then. Excepting gods, characters in World Seed are pretty weak, if you compare them to the jumpchain at large. Even the MC, after getting his grove to universal level and hitting the level cap, was basically only at the planetbuster level. Which is laughably weak. So no, making World Seed an endjump, or even putting in an endjump option, would be moronic.

>>54873450
Really, see my comment above. What would you even make the endjump about? From what we've seen, even the damn gods aren't all that strong. There is literally nothing in the entire series (besides what the first god did, but that got an entire sentence of explanation) that comes even remotely close to the level an endjump should be.
>>
>>54873490
>Really, see my comment above

Yeah and that is fine and I understand that. I need to finish reading now that it is supposedly done to see if I can bring others up to level to match druid because from the author somehow all the classes could eventually hit the same level.

I have no problem with the power level other than out of nowhere bam a universe in your pocket, it just seems like way too much even to me. I dont want to make it and end jump.

The possible optional end jump was just a lock off on galactic sized universe groves which would solve a lot of problems, as would just saying universe grove is the after chain bonus, or just ignoring it all together (which im not in favor of honestly). I want to make the shitshow balanced.
>>
>>54873490
>characters in World Seed are pretty weak, if you compare them to the jumpchain at large.
Jumps are balanced internally, not among each other.
And the universe-grove and similar stuff is such a cheap mary sue thing that i really wouldn't mind it being locked behind a post-chain/post-spark wall. Doesn't even need an endjump scenario.
That'd also deal with the "one true build" problem we have right now, because the story doesn't actually give us any in-depth information for any classes beside druid.

World Seed kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth as it is when i jump it because it's just so fucking cheap.
It's kinda SB levels of powerwanking, only with author-approval.
>>
>>54873278
You're not making Loremaster Adept purchasable?
>>
Let's make a list of jumpmakers who, quite rightly, need to be evicted.
>>
>>54873582
You. Oh, wait. You don't qualify.
>>
>>54873560
>Saint Seiya
>Aristoteles
>all the other bullshit that is available in the 900+ jumps we have
But somehow World Seed is too much, eh? You can't even do jackshit with that universe in your grove. It can be used for resources, increased mana & mana regen, and stealing or copying the ability of the races in your grove. That's it. Wow, that really looks far too powerful to be offered in the Jumpchain. Not.
>>
>>54873582
Bancho, for obvious reasons.
I would say you, but you're not even worth one Bancho.
>>
>>54873565
Honestly? Loremaster in the game is just used for identifying magical items. I tried just sticking it in as a Talent, but then the Wizard's Discounts went all wonky. So it went back to being a Skill.

I thought about inventing an Adept level that had to do with creating magi-tech contraption like Arhu, but that didn't make much sense and outside out catapults throwing bottles of magic and some insane magi-tech golem he made, there wasn't a lot to base it on. Not unless I allowed access and used examples that haven't existed for 9000 years.

So I have Novice Loremaster a little extra pizzazz, bumped up the price a bit, and left it at that.
>>
>>54873582
Hmm, let me think.
Probably.. that guy!
That guy definitely needs kicked to the curb.

>>54873624
The harshest thing ever said to a shitposter. Bravo, anon, bravo.
>>
>>54873555
I asked the author in the comments, and all classes really are balanced. Mages got their spells, rogues their stealth shit, and warriors can burn their soul for power. The only reason John got so bullshit so fast was because he had the ring + staff combo that allowed him to gain affinities at a ridiculous rate. As for the universal grove, what exactly is too strong about it being offered? We have the ability to destroy universes, and we already have a whole bunch of pocket dimensions, some of which can even get bigger than normal universes (looking at you, Infernals). So what's so powerful about the Grove that makes it so OP that it needs to be barred behind Post-Spark?
>>
>>54873582
All of them.
>>
>>54873595
>>54873624
>>54873651
>implying we need any other jumpmakers besides Valeria and her friends.
>>
>>54873616
See the problem I am having is that I need to both update it to remain true to the source material as well as fixing stuff, so far my current idea for it and going over things mentioned in the thread, is:

To dump grove as a capstone rename it minigrove or demigrove and cut the price in half, give druids one free.

Give druids another capstone while raising the entrance price for druid (thinking around to 300 cp for the background) or give fucking everyone a demigrove since literally everyone including the robot has one after a certain point.

And possibly make a note that after your chain you can have a grove as big as you want plus all the godhood that comes with it.

Even that is all just rough ideas though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>54873582
Springboard! Let me ask you guys what song discribes an arc in your chain.

This is mine from a while back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oFveqvq5E

Also generally what kind of music do you expect your The Art (Musician Jump) manifest as?
>>
>>54873647
Fair enough
>>
>>54873555
>>54873653
Here's the link, just look at the comments: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/4242/world-seed/chapter/152129/chapter-207-the-eye-of-time
To balance it all, just don't offer the ring or the staff in the jump. That's it. Sure, Jumpers with learning & training boosters would be able the break the balance easily, but every jump should be written as if it's a Jumper's first jump anyway.

>>54873707
Please just look at that post >>54873653 and actually write out why you think that the universal grove is too much. And yeah, might as well lock godhood behind the Jump/Sparkwall. We never really saw what gods can do anyway, so their powerlevel isn't really defined.
>>
>>54873707
Just give the jump up to someone else and let them fix it.
>>
>>54873653
>As for the universal grove, what exactly is too strong about it being offered? We have the ability to destroy universes, and we already have a whole bunch of pocket dimensions, some of which can even get bigger than normal universes (looking at you, Infernals). So what's so powerful about the Grove that makes it so OP that it needs to be barred behind Post-Spark?

Honestly? The limitless storage space as well as the ability to make resources adnaseum nonstop. I understand that the other stuff is supposedly equal but we have no idea how really.

And if I give universe sized stuff like that I may as well just make druid cost 800 cp and say good luck.

Sorry if Im coming off as rude or anything but this jump just has become a nightmare.

Good news is Im almost done updating world of cultivation and after that I can really dive in to making this steaming pile of a setting work.
>>
File: Give me one, Yoro!.jpg (410KB, 608x621px) Image search: [Google]
Give me one, Yoro!.jpg
410KB, 608x621px
>>54873278
>>
>>54873753
Funny, because I have offered many many times and nobody has taken me up on it.
>>
>>54873616
You can obviously read, so how did you miss that inter-jump balance isn't a thing?
I'm not concerned about the power level.
As you mentioned, there are abilities that are just as strong or stronger in other jumps.

What bothers me about it is that it doesn't fit the general powerlevel of the world at all.
It just FEELS cheap.
It's like one of those horrible Gary Stu Naruto fanfics, only the author did it to his story himself for whatever reason.

It also makes balancing the jump impossible unless you want the jump-author to invent capstones for the other classes that are just as bullshit, because the source-author himself doesn't give us anything to work with.
>>
>>54873582
Me, because I never deliver!
>>
>>54873743
Hmm, that does help. Thank you. Will have to replace them with something else then.
>>
>>54873682
jumpmakers come and go, but shitposters are eternal. (seriously that guy who hates wakfu is still around)
>>
>>54873763
>limitless storage space
>the ability to make resources adnaseum nonstop
Sorry, but are you for real? There are probably hundreds of ways to do that shit, most of them to do with "lol magic".

>>54873786
Why would you even make the Grove a capstone, or a perk at all? That shit can be acquired in-jump easily. Just mention that it exists, that druids can get it, and that even other classes have ways of getting their own grove (as seen with Cecille). Bam, balanced. That's easy.
>>
>>54873763
>world of cultivation
Can...can you show me what is behind curtain number 1?
>>
>>54873582

No need to be roundabout with this. I'm going out if that's what you want
>>
>>54873790
I believe in you, you can do it!
>>
>>54873843
>Sorry, but are you for real? There are probably hundreds of ways to do that shit, most of them to do with "lol magic".

Probably right, actually I know you are right however in the balance of the setting it throws everything right out the window. Like honestly its like the old dnd problem of barbarians vs wizards except barbarian warriors never move beyond rusty iron sword and wizards become overgods. It is not balanced and I want to make the jump internally balanced.
>>
>>54873782
Just abandon the claim and move on. We've had jumpmakers leave and others come in to replace them. Your shit'll be picked up eventually.
>>
>>54873870
The thread only updated after I clicked post so this is for you too.>>54873873
>>
File: 1501601804031.gif (2MB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501601804031.gif
2MB, 800x610px
>>54873778
... You know what, sure. Specifically because you tracked down the picture and asked so nicely. I needed a good 600 CP Item for Drop-Ins anyways.

Arhu SparkMaster 5000, with controller, for all you insane magi-tech mecha fans.

Now all someone has to do is make a Real Steel Jump and have an Import Robot Boxer option.
>>
>>54873150
You forgot Fire Emblem Archanea (The manakete option) but I'm happy someone mentioned my jumps.
>>54873582
Me because I did The Emoji Movie Jump.
>>54873717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG_6S2Qzn7s
This was what I had in mind when I did with one specific arc in my old chain.
>>
>>54873930
>You forgot Fire Emblem Archanea (The manakete option) but I'm happy someone mentioned my jumps.
Yeah sorry about that, it is an old list I copy and pasted back when I asked a similar question.
>>
File: emoji movie.jpg (316KB, 797x662px) Image search: [Google]
emoji movie.jpg
316KB, 797x662px
>>54873930
>implying you can have the peace of exile, self-imposed or otherwise now
>>
>>54873930
No. That pretty much cements you as our Wakfu replacement. Emoji Movie's about on par with Food Fight and Johnny Test in terms of "good fucking god who actually wanted this why."
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>54873882
Oh, Timmy. You sad little boy. Is this really all you have to live for?
>>
>>54873881
Each class has their own speciality. As we saw with John, most of the story he couldn't really fight well at all. Even his GF who focused on beasts would have apparently been outclassed by a guy who took a relevant class and tamed beasts. The only reason that John got so BS was his item combo. If that advantage of his went away, he'd have his affinities and the advantages granted by his gove, all features of his class. Warriors have their soul burning shit, which would apparently give them an enourmous boost and allow them to beat druid ass. And other classes have their own gimmicks, such as mages with their basically conceptual freeform spells, and Rogues with stealth & assassin bullshit. Really, it sounds balanced enough to me. Certainly better than D&D with their wizard vs warrior problem, and even then did the D&D jumps we have not charge more to be a wizard just because warrior classes are shit.

Also, a perk idea you could include: the ability to regenerate resources, up to a planetwide scale. Might be a good druid capstone if you don't have one already, and it would fit their themes.
>>
>>54873653
>looking at you, Infernals
Oh, sure. No limit on size. Just contast effort to grow it at a paltry speed that'd take centuries or millenia to reach even a size equal to the surface of Earth, let alone actually making a planet or more.
>>
>>54873904
If I thought you were a dude and I wasn't taken, I'd husbando you. Thanks, Yorokonde
>>
File: (You).png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
237KB, 616x480px
>>54873974
>>
>>54873996
I know jackshit about Infernals, but some anon said that you could just, like, instantly expand it by creating the relevant charms after you became a Devil Tiger. Considering the shit exalted get up to, that didn't sound too farfetched to me.
>>
Do you think I'd you became an Ashaman in Wheel of Time and had Gift of the Thousand Master, you'd be comparable in power to Rand?
>>
>>54873850
Sure here is the current draft with some updates already plugged in, I still have a bunch of perks not added in and items too because I want the wording to be right before I drop it.

https://pastebin.com/gf5fX7fF

>>54873882
As I have said in the past I say it again, should anyone ever think they can do it better I wish yhem the best of luck and say have at it.
>>
>>54874017
Timmy is learning. I never would have thought it possible...
>>
>>54873962
>who actually wanted this

Why, thread itself.
>>
>>54873582
Me, please. I've really got more important things I should be doing.
>>
>>54874017
So you are saying that you like cock?
What's that got to do with jumpchain?
>>
>>54874017
WTF, I want to push my servant benis into some noble woman's face now

>>54873904
What other 600cp items are you putting in?
>>
>>54874004
>I'd husbando you

Pic related.

>>54874017

Weird to see you at this hours, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>54873120
What happens if I take beast inside and then warring clans. Since jinchuriki didn't exist then?

Or if I fail the founding fathers/enduring whirlpool scenario?
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
>>54874035
>https://pastebin.com/gf5fX7fF
Thanks.
>>
>>54874018
Nope. 4 hours of meditation and a bunch of motes and mental effort for each piece you want to create.

It's not instant by any means and it's not free either.
>>
>>54874032
From what I remember from the jumpmaker, when asked how the Thousand Master perk would work in Harry Potter he said it would make you equal to Dumbledore. Based on that interpretation I guess it would make you a channeller in Rand's league in terms of power. He isn't actually unique in that regard anway.
Of course, power is just one thing, you need to know the weaves and have combat experience as well as a sa'angrael or two if you want to equal Rand mid-to-late series.
>>
>>54874075
Ooo! He answered this earlier! Fanwank it!

And you don't get the rewards?
>>
File: Urs.jpg (89KB, 556x767px) Image search: [Google]
Urs.jpg
89KB, 556x767px
>>54874071
>and I wasn't taken
Yorokonde is a distant runner up to you, Darling~
>>
>>54873582
What's the current opinion on BLADE at the moment?
>>
>>54874118
I'm thinking Gamer might could use an update.
>>
>>54874118
Nice try Ebon Dragon.
>>
File: tumblr_mjd7vd9lrZ1ri2kwbo1_500.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjd7vd9lrZ1ri2kwbo1_500.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>54874109

I love ya too <3 honey~~

>>54874118

He's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>54874118
Pretty good, I liked Xenoblade
>>
Has anyone picked up Campione yet since it was dropped?
>>
Honestly it is amazing we have any makers left all things considered. I mean some people are nice enough but making jumps and working with jumpers just seems like the most stressful activity ever.
>>
>>54873120
What do you think Wolf Sage Mode would be like? I Googled it thinking surely there'd be some deviantart of the concept out there but couldn't find much.
>>
>>54874184
Nope. Feel free to pick it up, I'll be looking forward to it.
>>
>>54874185
I find it rewarding. It's just some jumpmakers get the bad luck to attract shitposters. It's them that can make things stressful, but with the right attitude and keeping an emotional distance even that's manageable.
>>
>>54874118
He's a needy faggot that typifies SB's crackhead like craving for internet fame.
>>
>>54874185
Oh, sweet Summer child. Summer is almost over and shitposters can't survive the Winters. Their children will succeed them upon hatching next June/July
>>
>>54874202
>It's just some jumpmakers get the bad luck to attract shitposters.
And some jumpmakers make bad decisions and mine them for drama for daaaaaaaaays and then try to act like they're the aggrieved party.
>>
>>54873717
>Music for the current arc, taking Ragnarok Online into account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5-AQTPFJSg

>Meanwhile, in Katia's mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8uHkTuHU0Y

>>54874004
Despite the rumors and my love of Lemon Drops, I am actually a man. Or a golden retriever. One of the two.

>>54874065
Adventurers I haven't figured out one for either yet.

Sourcerers are getting a Warehouse add-on that is a natural Tenebrium mine, but can grow other metals and crystals if you seed it.

Source Hunters are probably getting a smaller version of the Hub at the End of Time.

>>54874185
Once you tune out the people who are complaining just to complain and the ones howling because they're bored, all of the core members are nice people and pretty fun to talk to.
>>
>>54874244
Suuure, that's something that happens. ~wink wink~ Its definitely that and not the other thing all the time. ~nudge nudge~ Absolutely definitely not always shitposters.
>>
>>54874202
>emotional distance

The most important thing to have on this site.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (385KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
385KB, 1x1px
Okay, here's the next version of Haroun and the Sea of Stories.

Since someone in the last thread wanted me to buff up the Drop-In capstone a bit, I added a few more features to it. Mostly I had it give buffs to other Drop-In perks taken, but I can try a different approach if people don't like it.

And I put a little statement at the bottom of the notes that if you're still confused about the power range/limits of the Wishwater, just refer to the Disney Princesses Genie and treat it the same way; hopefully that will finally settle that whole mess and we can move on.
>>
>>54874244
We're aware Red's a drama queen.
>>
>>54874071
>Weird to see you at this hours, shitposter-kun.
Waiting on someone so I can do a thing. Normally I'd be asleep. Hello.
>>
>>54874287
You do things other than shitpost?
>>
>>54874267
Sometimes it is just shitposters, that's obvious. But then you've got asshole snowflakes like >>54874272. I didn't say that all drama was creator generated, but there definitely are instances where that is the case.

>>54874274
Oh fuck off already
>>
>>54874287
>Waiting on someone so I can do a thing. Normally I'd be asleep. Hello.

Fuck it, that actually made me laugh. I can't get annoyed at you for the next few threads
>>
>>54874274
Tim... I mean, random anon. Why not try out discord? Why not go over there and maybe stay there... forever?
>>
>>54874196
Wolf eyes and different color of eye shadow, compared to the Toad Sage Mode? Might look a bit feral if you only have Jiraiya levels of control over it.
>>
>>54874245
>pic
Who is that?
>>
File: as a petty and vindictive.jpg (25KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
as a petty and vindictive.jpg
25KB, 500x280px
>>54874185
I've started to figure that ignoring shitposters riles them up more than any statement I could say acknowledging them, if you want me to be frank and honest about my pettiness.

I build stuff so I can make people happy, and their happiness is what matters.
>>
File: b5iI2ec.jpg (166KB, 1395x1709px) Image search: [Google]
b5iI2ec.jpg
166KB, 1395x1709px
>>54874274

Fuck off.

>>54874287

Ah, dating? Wish ya luck, anon.Use protection
>>
File: Ronin Warriors.pdf (160KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors.pdf
160KB, 1x1px
So here we go! How does it look I think it might be Jumpable at this point.
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>54874328
>>
>>54874328
>I build stuff so I can make people happy, and their happiness is what matters.
Yeah, that's the sort of passion that motivates me for making jumps as well.

>>54874307
I didn't want all this drama to happen. I got stuck on certain points because I disagreed with people, but I was hoping the whole time that we could find a reasonable compromise and everyone could be happy. I try my best to be polite to everyone in my posts here, and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Mostly, my hope is that we can move on to more productive discussion of other points. I have tried to make adjustments to the item so that it satisfies people, and I am optimistic that we can leave behind the earlier quarrel.
>>
>>54874307
>asshole snowflakes
I recognise you. I understand you wanted him to make a change to his jump that you felt was important and he didn't do as you'd wish.
I can understand the frustration, that's only human, but him not agreeing with you and sticking to his guns with his own jump doesn't make him into an asshole. Whether or not he was objectively right or wrong for doing so. And, sad to say, the drama was more due to your insistence than his recalcitrance.
I wouldn't say that you were a shitposter because you had a legit difference of opinion but I wouldn't accuse him of being in the wrong either in terms of having a discussion about the jump.
And speaking generally, I don't see your comment as being something I've seen and can confirm as being true broadly. In my experience its always shitposters outside of some outliers, which I suppose is just me agreeing with you in general in a roundabout fashion.

>>54874328
Good advice.
>>
>>54874320
Honestly? I have no idea. Some fox girl hopped up on caffeine with a major dislike of being held like that from the looks of it. The picture just amused me because it made me think of a game where Link is handed a berserk fox girl instead of a sword and goes off to save the kingdom and defeat Ganon anyways.

>>54874328
>I build stuff so I can make people happy, and their happiness is what matter.
Once again Moths prove themselves superior to all other beings in the universe.
>>
>>54874456
>Link is handed a berserk fox girl
OTP confirmed?
Zelda is gonna be disappointed.
>>
>>54874456
You've lied to us! What is this?
http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Knight_Bane
>>
>>54874500
Oh look

more jumps being rendered non-canon because of dumb bullshit.
>>
>>54874456
>>54874320
The sauce on the artist is Duckdraw, in case no one knew.
>>
>>54874427
Some people just aren't prepared to make reasonable compromise. The see something as 'wrong' and its like cleaning a stain, they want it all gone not just in part. But that is completely seperate from whether they are right or not.
While well-intentioned, seeking to rid the jump of a 'mistake' it doesn't mean that there is a mistake only that they percieve one and frankly that's subjective as all heck.
You are never going to satisfy everyone and you have made a reasonable effort to try and do so. You've addressed the concern as far as reasonable and asking anymore is just illfounded myopia. Sadly, it's pretty easy to get tunnel vision and to attribute more importance than what is truly the case to things here.
As far as i'm concerned you and the rest of us should be able to move on and enjoy the nice jkump you've made. The question is whether the anon who is so passionate about this can let go.
>>
>>54874382
Which ronin is the strongest?
>>
>>54874472
Link belongs to fish girls. He's Mipha's.
>>
>>54874527
Thanks. You make a good point overall in your post. I'll try not to get too worked up over things like this in the future. However much I try, I can't please everyone, but I can still do my best.

So anyway, how do the changes I've made to Where the Mountains Meet the Sea and P2C2E look?
>>
File: 1502404637890.jpg (114KB, 706x950px) Image search: [Google]
1502404637890.jpg
114KB, 706x950px
>>54874472
Yeah, probably, but some versions of Zelda kind of deserve it. Link leading around a berserk fox girl sounds like one hell of a fun game though.

>>54874500
What the heck are you talking about? That is the spell used to represent the Source Hunters finding the secret code-phrase used to turn off the invulnerability of The Conduit's Death Knights. Do you have an actual question or are you just trying to fund the antics of dumb shits like the poster below you?

>>54874520
Oh, good to know. Thanks.
>>
Anyone want an Omamori Himari jump?
>>
File: Ronin Warriors [001].jpg (240KB, 815x975px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors [001].jpg
240KB, 815x975px
>>54874585
Technically all Ronin Warriors are of equal level but only Ryo of Wildfire could manage to bring forth the Wildfire armor, when the group infuses all of their power into him, and the Armor of Inferno is also his to work with.
>>
>>54874632
It's always the fire guy, bleh.
>>
Is the anon who made the DC Occult jump still here?
>>
Is there anything similar to Wishcraft? Like, magic that works at will and just takes a lot of raw power to make stuff happen?
>>
>>54874623
It was meant to be mock/joking anger, I figured that much... sorry for being socially inept
>>
>>54874654
Projection from Charmed?
>>
>>54874628
what is it
>>
>>54874678
I'll just go and hang myself or something
>>
>>54874628
>>54874685
Monstergirl harem ecchi manga.
>>
>>54874632
>all Ronin Warriors are of equal level
I had thought Kongo was physically the most powerful?
>>
>>54874654
There's a chi version in Majiko
>>
File: Ronin Warriors [002].jpg (44KB, 478x314px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors [002].jpg
44KB, 478x314px
>>54874628
>Omamori Himari
I would not say no to cute cat spirits of protection.

>>54874642
Well this was during the era of anime when that trope was becoming a thing so yeah. Granted it has a more Captain Planet/Power Rangers feel to it "Our Powers Combined" kinda thing.

>>54874711
Literally because Kongo is stronger in his base form that the others.
>>
>>54874725
No there isn't.
>>
>>54874740
...Yes, there is. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>54874678
>>54874705
Oh, geeze, I'm sorry man. I only saw those two posts back to back so I though yours was made specifically to feed the other.

Have a Mawile who really wants to be your friend as an apology.

>>54874628
>What is?
>Cat-girl samurai
Sold. Go for it man.
>>
>>54874328
>I build stuff so I can make people happy, and their happiness is what matters.
This.
>>
>>54874763
Then why would you say that Drain No doesn't work on the Deadlight? /s
>>
File: 3_013.jpg (557KB, 1240x1800px) Image search: [Google]
3_013.jpg
557KB, 1240x1800px
>>54874628

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS

PLEASE DO IT!!!
>>
>>54874628
Yes please.
>>
>>54874734
So... the fire guy isn't the strongest, just has the highest potential, followed by the archer dude.
>>
>>54874791
Because you are a horrible person and deserve to suffer? Because, as you know full well, a jumpmaker can't interfere with the mechanics of how other jumpmakers make their jumps.
It'd be like someone making a jump with a perk of 'Gauntlets give you 1000CP like normal jumps'. No one would want that, except you as you'd love the storm of shit it would provoke you infantile manchild.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors [003].jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors [003].jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
>>54874811
From re-watching the series and movies that's the feeling I got, yeah.
>>
File: UYNQZL8.jpg (53KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
UYNQZL8.jpg
53KB, 500x250px
>>54874754
Thank you, I'd hate to earn the ire of my only friends. Lord knows I spend far too much time looking at pic related
>>
>>54874811
When people talk about someone being 'strong' they don't usually mean physical strength.
>>
File: 1256574234368647245623.jpg (80KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1256574234368647245623.jpg
80KB, 456x386px
>>54874791
no bully
>>
>>54874819
You know what /s means right?
>>
File: Headpat.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Headpat.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>54874842
>>
>>54874860
Nope. What does it mean?
>>
>>54874184
If you plan on doing it, do you want the WIP blade had?
>>
>>54874870
It means he's being sarcastic.

>>54874865
Thanks!
>>
>>54874891
Oh... piffle. Welp, live and learn.
Thanks for filling me in.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>54874832
Everyone has bad days Anon, but if you're having thoughts that dark on a regular basis you should find someone to talk to. A professional if you can. If you can't do that, call 18002738255 and talk to somebody about those kinds of thoughts. You can also text the word CONNECT to 741741 if you feel more comfortable typing than talking.

Please don't do anything drastic. Talk or text with someone if you do nothing else.
>>
anyone claimed Tetsuwan Birdy for a jump?
>>
File: Bird.jpg (375KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
375KB, 1600x1200px
>>54874980
No, but please do
>>
Jumpers, how do you reconcile your desire to muck about and enjoy a setting...

When you honestly could have prevented Bad Things (tm) from happening that the plot requires?

As an example: On one hand, in RWBY I want to muck about and have Hunter-College shenanigans. On the other, I objectively could make a self replicating and maintaining kill-sat network to deal with the Grimm, and I have a wealth of options to not just kill, but triple-ultra-perma-kill, Salem (in case she's like the Ozpinhead).

There are many other situations where a Jumper has the full capability to fully resolve a plot, or even many setting conceits, and while you might not want to do a full stations of canon crawl, you're still interested in not flexing the full might of your powers.

I know the simplest option is "Then don't use your full might." but there's a feeling of complicity with evil by inaction to directly prevent it, especially when said action is trivial to you.

Do Jumps wear and weaken under the effects of broad, sweeping Jumper power?
Do Jumpers need to synchronize with a setting to flex their full might?
Are you Star Trek Jumper and regard it as a greater sin to interfere in vulgar manner?
Is the idea of 'evil by inaction' trite and/or simply not an idea you endorse?

tl;dr Jumpers, how do you justify not solving plots ASAP, in character?
>>
>>54875061
I generally only act when it's something unnecessary. I don't stop necessary character growth, but often times a character dies or is crippled in a way that wasn't really beneficial to the protagonists in any sense.
>>
>>54875010
in that case, i would like to tentatively claim it :)
>>
File: steppy.jpg (46KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
steppy.jpg
46KB, 540x610px
>>54875061
Get your companions to do shit for you.

It's what I do.
>>
File: Believe in ME.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Believe in ME.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>54875122
Yay! Go anon,go!
>>
>>54875061
>Jumpers, how do you reconcile your desire to muck about and enjoy a setting... When you honestly could have prevented Bad Things (tm) from happening that the plot requires?

I don't, I suck it up and prevent the bad things.

>Do Jumps wear and weaken under the effects of broad, sweeping Jumper power?

nope , It's as stable as any other reality. I always Start from the presupposition that everything and everyone that is happening around me is as real as anything else, and according to my jumper's phenomenology This is in fact so.

>Do Jumpers need to synchronize with a setting to flex their full might?

nope, that's silly.

>Are you Star Trek Jumper and regard it as a greater sin to interfere in vulgar manner?

Yeah, that's one of the things I hate most about the Federation, they get so Much stuff right and then they do that.

>Is the idea of 'evil by inaction' trite and/or simply not an idea you endorse?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"with great power comes great responsibility"-Benjamin Parker

"power and responsibility are directly Proportionate"- Me.

So very much the opposite.
>>
>>54875061
I solve plots all the time. I make the world a much safer, perhaps more boring place, but it's a price I'm willing to pay. On the other hand the technology and magic I bring open new possibilities for adventures, drama, or just entertainment. A lot of my Jumper's character is about being reasonable and dependable at the expense of flashier antics.

It's the main reason why I do not have a Benefactor. I find the idea of the Multiverse being so full of conflict and suffering for the sake of an entity's entertainment to be a premise that is both horrific and more than a little bit stupid.
>>
>>54875061
I usually only prevent people dying. And then only most of them.
The old saying about teaching a man to fish applies here.

After all i'm going to be gone after 10 years, and the vast majority of settings i have no intentions to return to, at least in the first few centuries after sparking.
And that's assuming i spark at all and not fuck up somewhere and get sent home or decide to stay somewhere.

Of course there are exceptions. Depends on the setting and who the actors are.
Stuff like Harry Potter (who'd most likely jump at the offer not to have any "heroics" during his school time) i just resolve the plot quietly from the shadows.
Or anything where children have to fight for their lives, generally.

Railroad Plot (Dungeon Siege 2) also helps and is something i pick up early for that very reason (among others) - you can remove the worst offenders without screwing the plot up unless you want to do that, so there are no deaths that the plot requires with that one perk.
Combine that with Universal Canon (Lone Wolf) so you always know what's going on and you're good.
>>
>>54875061
I take care of the really bad shit, and then move on to bigger things in the setting.

If the setting still needs its heroes afterwards, my rivalry or mentorship is usually much more effective and growth-inducing than anything the world can cook up.
>>
Hey CrackerJack, if your there, would you consider letting people become an avatar of The Metal in DC Occult?
>>
>>54875061
I'm too mercenary to do anything without significant incentives
>>
>>54875061
I prefer to provide the training, ability and/or equipment for the natives to deal with the problems themselves. If I do it myself, there's a chance they'll become complacent and dependent on someone else solving things.

I do still deal with some things myself from behind the scenes, sometimes to force the threat into the light (the natives may not be aware of the actual threat,) sometimes because of risks of collateral damage (Riley in Worm would end up killed along with the others for example,) and sometimes simply because the threat pissed me off.
>>
>>54875190
Why would it be created for them? The suffering and chaos was always there, the Benefactor simply finds it amusing.
>>
>>54875061
I'm a goddess. I don't resolve plots. I give the natives who pray to me the means to resolve the plots themselves.

To that end i have a bunch of perks to spread knowledge of me and actually answer prayers (Generic Creepypasta and Innistrad set you up with the basics, that's really all you need).
Combine that with a multitasking perk like Omnidextrous from Overlord and i can do my own thing while the plot is taken care of by others.
In exchange i get both mana (Master of Magic) and essence (Exalted Sidereals) from their worship, so it's not like it costs me anything.

It also helps that i'm generally lazy and enjoy slice of life and learning far more than combat of any sort.
So i wouldn't be inclined to preserve plots like those anyway, i'm just usually too lazy to resolve them myself.
>>
So in the Forgotten Realms jump can I purchase more than 20 levels in a class or no? Does that require an Epic Destiny? The Drizzt drawback plus the free class can you can get to 21. Just got me thinking. Not that I would.
>>
File: Marty.jpg (81KB, 378x621px) Image search: [Google]
Marty.jpg
81KB, 378x621px
https://pastebin.com/aWdXuyYf

In which the Team screws up again and Splash doesn't realize exactly what he can do yet.
>>
Hey all. I'm surprised that there's no youjo senki jump yet. Or is that because Tanya basically is a jumper and Being X is an evil jump-chan?
>>
>>54875061
I'm under no moral imperative to improve the world or save people that I'm not personally responsible for endangering. Unless something is the result of my actions then it's not my duty to fix it. Therefore I don't worry about preventing bad shit from happening unless I have personal responsibility concerning it. Sure, I could kill all of the Grimm in the world. But the Grimm aren't my problem. That's not to say that I'd sit back and let people get killed by Grimm, I'll 100% destroy anything that threatens innocent people around me. But it's not my moral responsibility to save the world. Nor, in my opinion, should I do so. It cheapens the triumphs of everyone who has come before and after me for an overwhelmingly powerful OOC entity to sweep in and solve everything. Sometimes people have to fight their own battles even if some of them die in the process. Instead of unleashing my full power and saving the entire world I instead wield my power to minimize unnecessary cruelty and suffering while allowing others to fight their own battles. It takes something seriously bad to force my hand and motivate me to intervene personally. Otherwise I just allow people to determine their own destiny and attempt to mitigate unnecessary suffering.
>>
>>54875440
It didn't get much talk here because every time someone tried, one guy got triggered about hating her and thinking she was ugly and ranted the rest of the thread about it.
>>
File: cowardice.png (167KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
cowardice.png
167KB, 500x292px
>>54875061
>Jumpers, how do you reconcile your desire to muck about and enjoy a setting when you honestly could have prevented Bad Things (tm) from happening that the plot requires?

You've got to decide whether you think your enjoyment is more important than the collective good of the setting to you. Or you can just go along with the plot for a bit while diverting things so that everyone makes it out okay.

What it usually comes down to is whether you think in order to be good you have to save everyone you reasonably can and then whether it's worth being good in the first place. For me the answers are yes and no and screwing around and pretending to be various different people takes precedence over decency more often than not. Even then you can still help people occasionally and retain the largely flimsy Tom Bombadil defense (i.e. you don't give enough of a general fuck to be relied upon).
>>
>>54875468
I thought it was because there wasn't enough to make a jump out of yet?
>>
>>54875477
Nah there's plenty.
>>
>>54875452
>pic
Artist?
>>
>>54875468
That's just sad. Frankly i'm planning some WW1/WW2 jumps in my chain's future and thought it would be perfect.
>>
File: 1480796512282.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480796512282.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>54875468
I mean, I can understand thinking that anime Tanya is ugly, because she fucking is (seriously, how did the studio fuck her design up that hard?), but manga/light nove Tanya is extremely cute.
>>
>>54875420
You can purchase 50 levels in a class if you want.

I kind of want to be Cleric 50 and bully my god into giving me spells.
>>
>>54875061
Beyond my first jump I'm not going to care. I lose interest in the span of hours to days I will not care for anything external in 10 years that I do now. Unless a threat to me I won't get into it. I want power and peace on my terms.
>Lawful _Evil.png
>>
>>54875492
Learn to use the reverse image search tool.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
I got a question for jumpmakers! What were your favorite jumps to make, or the ones you felt most proud of once it was finished? Conversely, which one made you tear your hair out in frustration?

First one for me is a tie between Kamen Rider Ryuki and DBZ. I loved both canons to pieces and did my best with the two of them, though I had help with the latter.

Second one is DxD because I discovered a bit too late that not only is internal consistency not really a thing, but because the English translations of the novels were painful to read and flip through.
>>
>>54875452
Man I want a Grimm jump but I got way to much shit to do already.
>>
File: 1501933129832.jpg (133KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501933129832.jpg
133KB, 819x1024px
>>54875510
>>
>>54875523
It doesn't work most of the time, learn to not be a tool.
>>
>>54874102
Pretty sure that means I can start off free, which is neat. That's half the scenario right there.
>>
Titanic Jump When ?
>>
>>54875568
Never let go, Jack.
>>
>>54875535
In answer to both those questions: the one i'm making right now, since it's my first one xD
>>
>>54875492
>>54875562
Artist is alcd.
>>
>>54875510
They did it on purpose iirc. Nonsense shit.
>>
>>54875562
It worked just fine for me, for that image.
Why don't you try things before asking for help?
>>
File: 1472698654198.jpg (522KB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472698654198.jpg
522KB, 1112x1600px
>>54875546
2/10. If you can't emulate the original artist's style, then don't even try.
>>
>>54875535
Crash Bandicoot, because it's almost done and it looks nice
>>
File: 1424265530.jpg (83KB, 666x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424265530.jpg
83KB, 666x375px
>>54875262
>an avatar of The Metal
Brütal.

What's that?
>>
File: 62349601_p0.jpg (799KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
62349601_p0.jpg
799KB, 900x1273px
>>54875598
>not appreciating alternative art styles
>>
>>54875579
I found a WIP of it. Can it be jumped?
>>
>>54875568
How much for the Iceberg origin?
>>
>>54875061
I'll save the world if I'm the only one with any hope of doing it. If Fate decrees that Evil will win, only then must the Deus Ex Machina intervene.

And even then, it's not about doing what's right. It's about doing what I can live with having done. If I'm going to live forever, why let myself walk away with any regrets?
>>
File: Holy Cute Bomb.jpg (174KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Cute Bomb.jpg
174KB, 1200x862px
>>54875598
>>54875546
>>54875510
Nazi Loli Germany Jump when? Update on how it's going?
>>
File: 1475403812699.jpg (318KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
1475403812699.jpg
318KB, 640x948px
>>54875648
Literal trash. I'm going to sleep now, so when I wake up, I better find out that I changed your opinion over the internet.
>>
>>54875535

I had the most fun working on Classic Sonic, but in hindsight I'm most proud of Shadow Realm considering it's meager start. It turned out to be a ridiculously fun thing to work with, due to the source material doing my favorite thing and allowing me to fill in the blanks myself for much of it..

I destroyed my sleep schedule doing Cyber Knights and Mucha Lucha was so vapid in hindsight I could barely muster anything for it, for sure.
>>
>>54875420
>So in the Forgotten Realms jump can I purchase more than 20 levels in a class or no?
Yes, epic levels are a thing. There's no level cap.

>Does that require an Epic Destiny?
No. Epic Destinies are a 4e thing, while the jump is 3.5.

Well, mostly. There's an article with backwards-compability somewhere, which lets you optionally pick from a few Epic Destinies if you sacrifice your feats, though they don't seem that worth it.
>>
>>54875598
You can't stop moefication. It's like gravity.
>>
>>54875661
its magic ww1 not mww2 right? so it would be... kaiser loli?
>>
>>54875592
>for that image.
Yes for that image it worked, considering it always brings up wrong images I decided to stop bothering with it. I decided to ask like a normal person, and yet you try to start something which you could have easily ignored.

>>54875590
Thanks.
>>
>>54875661
Can't want to do some deicide.
>>
File: 62366020_p0.jpg (2MB, 1731x2297px) Image search: [Google]
62366020_p0.jpg
2MB, 1731x2297px
>>54875688
I hope you have a nice sleep.
>>
>>54875694
What could a level 50 sorcerer even do?
>>
File: Birdy [X].jpg (580KB, 2000x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy [X].jpg
580KB, 2000x1121px
Jumpers! any suggestions for perks for a student origin in a jump filled with strong aliens?
>>
>>54875747
Womb Size+
>>
File: Being X's Preposal.jpg (141KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Being X's Preposal.jpg
141KB, 800x1150px
>>54875703
Ah this is a truth that you've typed yes it would be.

>>54875725
Indeed!
>>
>>54875738
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
>>
>>54875747
Base it off the student you're thinking of?
>>
>>54875704
You're welcome.

I'll give you a tip on searching images; don't use Google for stuff like that. Use iqdb. It searches the boorus which tend to be a lot more reliable when it comes to artwork, particularly Japanese stuff. Use Google for stuff you don't think would be on one of the boorus.
>>
>>54875535
>Favorite Jumps to make
I had a lot of fun putting together Katawa Shoujo and Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen. Both times I found an excellent balance between tone and function (at least in my opinion) and everything just seemed to flow into place really easily. Those two are also the ones I'm the most proud of, though Divinity: Original Sin might take that spot when it's finished.

>Which one made you tear your hair our in frustration
Well, Crypt of the Necrodancer deserves an honorable mention for that, but it was my first Jump so I try not to feel too torn up about it. But holy shit I should have lurked more before making it.

Currently though Divinity is pulling double duty by taking up the head spot on that list as well. It's not that I mind working on it, but it is work, where my other Jumps I put together for the fun of it. Part of it is my own fault for making the whole Magic system more complex than it could have been, but dumbing it down any further just didn't feel like it represented the world very well.

>>54875061
Restarted!Jumper had a code of ethics regarding interfering in a major way in story lines (at least later on). Some of his Companions really didn't agree with the way he would sit by and let horrible things happen, but he proved several times that interfering too much can make things go even further south in a hurry.

NewChain!Jumper is still kind of early into his trip, but he's very much into being a hero while his reach is still small. It'll be interesting to see how the Path shapes things as he grows more powerful and what he ends up deciding in that regard. It is a great question to keep in mind from a writing point of view.
>>
>>54874628
Yandere bodyguard cat pls.
>>
File: 40631916.jpg (327KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
40631916.jpg
327KB, 1000x707px
>>54875704
>I decided to ask like a normal person, and yet you try to start something which you could have easily ignored.
lol okay faggot
>>
File: kung-fury.png (1MB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
kung-fury.png
1MB, 1275x717px
>>54875535
Kung Fury was the most fun for me to make. Seems somewhat odd, considering it's the one that gets discussed the least (aside from Viscera Cleanup, I guess).

Still think that's probably my best one. I keep feeling like the others are flawed in some ways.
>>
>>54875745
Whatever they wanted.
>>
>>54875786
The student himself isn't that special in any way. he's relatively ordinary
>>
>>54875789
Speaking of the Crypt of the NecroDancer, was that talk about an update a few threads ago actually going to happen? Because if so, I am hype.
>>
File: Highschool DxD Mermaid.jpg (908KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Highschool DxD Mermaid.jpg
908KB, 1114x1600px
>>54875787
>Use iqdb
That is the one that brings up...non blue board images like saying a lion is a 76% match for it. I think it hates me, atleast Google just gets it wrong within blue board limits.
>>
>>54875814
To be fair, there's not much to talk about. Go back in time, bang a dinosaur, punch a Viking and acquire Hitler.
>>
>>54875851
>bang a dinosaur
Was that in the director's cut?
>>
>>54875745
Level 50 Sorcerers would be able to cast Epic Spells and have a fuckton of Epic feats to do ridiculous.

Also be jealous of Wizards, because they keep getting new level 1 to 9 spells past 20 without having to waste feats on it.
>>
>>54875814
Hey, can you help me out with understanding something? I don't know that much about Exalted, but I've been looking into Infernal stuff and most of the Charms just feel... underwhelming.

Like, there's this Primordial Demon King who's an entire world with infinite unto himself. And his Charms are mostly "burn this one guy when you hit him with a physical weapon" or "people are really scared of you and usually do what you say" or "your skin is harder and you don't feel pain".

Am I missing something?
>>
>>54875789
>he proved several times that interfering too much can make things go even further south in a hurry.
That sound really fucking dumb, honestly.
>>
>>54875857
This >>54875878 was meant for you.
>>
>>54875879
God, can you imagine how annoying it would be to be a level 50 Wizard? You'd have to prepare so many goddamn spells.
>>
>>54875832
Perks to appear ordinary and unassuming.

Perk to be able to blend into background just being un noticed.

Perk to be calm in any situation.

Pretty perk

Harem perk.
>>
>>54875878
Yes? Didn't you get that as a Kickstarter reward?
>>
>>54875899
Which would still only take an hour in total though, so you'd probably just kinda glance at a page of your spellbook to prepare one of them.
>>
>>54875535
My favorites have probably been Sesame Street and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. I love both of those series, and I had a lot of fun exploring the shows to come up with new ideas I could apply to the jump. I felt very satisfied by the end that I could capture the spirit of each show in the layout of the jump.

The most frustrating one was probably Wee Sing, because the necessary research required skimming through especially long and grating videos with almost non-stop kiddie songs that stuck in my head even after I was done.
>>
>>54875224
>Dungeon Siege 2
What folder is this? Can't seem to find it.
>>
Question about the Fire Emblem Fates Jump:
Do the wolfskin like to eat humans after they kill them for invading their territory, if they are deemed hostile?
I know That Keaton/Flannel enjoys killing and eating would be poacher, but I don't know if this would be shared with the other wolfskin.
>>
>>54875745
If it helps, a Great Wyrm Prismatic Dragon has a CR of 66 and it's a cosmic level threat comparable to some greater deities.
>>
>>54875950
Imaged, right with the other D jumps.
Link in case the drive doesn't like you:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDc0Y3eE9fWXJyNXc/view
>>
>>54875843
Oh yeah, it totally is. I got Amplified a week or so ago and have been playing it like crazy. I finally beat an all-zones run with Nocturna today. That damned Conductor fight was putting me through my paces! Thank you Blood Bow and Crown of Thorns for basically keeping me alive forever.

But I've got some ideas already planned out for it. Single Origin (like Katawa Shoujo) with a pool of Perks at the 100/200/400 levels where you can choose which one you want a discount on. The Item section is going to be absolutely, insanely massive and the Companion section is getting more love this time around.

I have ideas on doing something a little special, but I'm keeping that under wraps until I know how I want to pull it off. Otherwise it's just going to disappoint people.

The only downside is that this update is going to smash pretty much everyone's builds. But I think the new quality of the Jump will make up for that.

>>54875886
Restarted!Jumper had a series of sadistic Coordinators who would twist the setting if they found it to be too boring. After thirty Jumps under that kind of pressure, anyone would learn to hedge their bets a little.
>>
>>54875923
That sounds like game mechanics. There's no way preparing one spell and ten thousand spells takes the same amount of time.
>>
>>54876043
Lets be fair if you are level 50 you probably figured out a way to magic your magic to prepare spells for your magic. You are basically a god or higher than a god at that point
>>
>>54876038
Alright, that's fair. It initially just sounded like "you can't fight Fate" bullshit.
>>
What's the best jump for strawberry milk?
>>
>>54876093
Kara no Kyoukai has infinite strawberry ice-cream. Just leave it out for awhile and you get infinite strawberry milk.
>>
>>54875886
Unless you have a perk to prevent butterflies it's pretty much true though.
A lot of stories depend on some pretty sensitive timing and bullshit coincidences to reach the canon conclusion.

In theory any interaction with the setting could butterfly that, but in practice interaction with any of the plot-important people in particular is likely to do it.
Unless you're in a world that runs on fate anyway.
>>
>>54873120
Does failing a scenario objectives mean failing the chain? Because I need to take less drawbacks if that's the case..
>>
>>54876093
I think there's infinite milkshake in Dodgeball.
>>
>>54876093
Xiaolin Showdown has infinite milk works, I'm pretty sure that let's you have flavored milk
>>
>>54874272
It's funny that you've basically permanently marred your reputation because you wanted to try and sneak this power in.
>>
File: malfeas_by_nny2.jpg (52KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
malfeas_by_nny2.jpg
52KB, 600x609px
>>54875857
That's true, yeah. I'm not really complaining, just mentioning an oddity.

>>54875883
Well... Malfeas would have all those Charms and then a whole damn lot more.

Including the really high essence ones that give him an actual world-body, with all the toughness and things that implies. He can just crush people with a city block or an entire layer, and /then/ burn them (and their souls) with that charm.

But in general, yes, the charms individually aren't that impressive.

It's a difference in scale. Malfeas likely has hundreds of Charms that make up his being, probably with a bunch of higher-essence ones to do some of the weirder Primordial things, all backed by his Essence 10 well of Primordial power and guaranteed 20 dice minimum to do anything within his themes.

While a starting Infernal has access to 10 of them.
>>
>>54875535
Fire Emblem Archanea and the Sailor Moon remakes are the jumps I'm most proud of. I may have had to do some hardcore Gap-Filling with War Of The First Exalt, but I think I did a good job with what I've been given.

Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero frustrated me the most because it never seems to answer a lot of big questions about how shit works or how anything in general seemed to function. A lack of worldbuilding is my biggest bane when it comes to jumpmaking for me personally. I wish more settings as a whole did more worldbuilding. That's my favorite part of anything.
>>
>>54876165
Oh, yes. I'll never look at him the same way ever again. You so wise, anon. Not a shitposter at all, no siree /s
>>
>>54876223
Anon?
>>
>>54876223
fucking phone, forgot to turn my trip on
>>
I NEED JUMPS WITH A GOOD BACKPACK ITEM!
>>
>>54875747
Investigative perks?

What are the other backgrounds? Space cop, criminal, the aliens guy?
>>
>>54875510
I like to think of anime Tanya as ugly cute, like a pug or something.

>>54875535
Like asking to decide my favourite child. Usually whatever one I made most recently is my favourite. Fate in general is most frustrating though, though that's less so nowadays now that the other fate siblings are starting to come out easier.
>>
>>54876272
Dora the Explorer.
>>
>>54875061
I'm outside the system. Truly one of a kind.
So I do what I want, when I want. Sometimes that involves abstaining from saving people. And sometimes it involves bloody murder.
But that said, I'm a relatively decent person.
I won't kill the BBEG for you, but I will forge a weapon for you so you can do it, provided you bring me the appropriate materials.
I won't defeat your foes for you, but I'll teach you how to do it yourself.

I'm not the Hero. I'm the Sage.
>>
>>54876272
Harry Potter
>>
>>54876275
the 4 backgrounds ive got are:
Drop in (obviously), Student, Federation Cop, Space/alien Criminal
>>
>>54875883
As Mardukth says >>54876169
It should also be remembered that Malfeas (as well as any other Primordial) is more than just "Malfeas," he's "Malfeas and his entire soul hierarchy, each with their own Charms."

Many of which can be in multiple places at once on their own, including Malfeas himself.

And if you're fighting him, it's probably in the Demon City, so you also have to deal with him crushing you between layers in his world body - which could also be backed by Charms.
>>
>>54876009
Thanks.
>>
File: b5df431a1fffa4d3e069166f92556454.png (693KB, 1826x1982px) Image search: [Google]
b5df431a1fffa4d3e069166f92556454.png
693KB, 1826x1982px
>>54876272
Pokemon for the freebie Backpack?
Any Dungeons and Dragons for Haversacks and Portable Holes?
The Elder Scrolls for being able to enchant a backpack to grant additional strength, essentially canceling out the weight of what you're carrying?
Charm Pouch from The Secret of Evermore?

That's all I've got off the top of my head.
>>
File: batman the animated series logo.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batman the animated series logo.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>54875535
Batman the Animated Series is probably my favorite Jump that I've made, and my favorite to work on, too. I feel like it's also the Jump that I'm most proud of, as well, with Young Justice as a close second due to being the first Jump I made. Overall, I feel like Batman the Animated Series is overall the highest quality Jump in terms of content, balancing, and my personal enjoyment that I've made so far.

I can't really think of any that actually frustrated me while making them, though. In hindsight, Young Justice has a lot of issues that wouldn't be there if I had made it with the experience that I have now. Most of the things that frustrated me early on were due to inexperience, not being savvy to some of the threads particularities, or going through other shit at the time that made Jumpmaking difficult, but other than that I haven't had much difficulty. I think that's mostly because I'm usually good at picking properties I like and am passionate about to make Jumps for. Except for Bee Movie.
>>
>>54876272
Y U NO Pokemon first?
The bag you get for that holds infinite stuff and costs you nothing.
>>
>>54876283
>Tanya as ugly cute
Tanya is physically cute. Mentally and personality... She's toxic in the extreme. Though I agree with her hatred for X.
>>
>>54876335
>Charm Pouch from The Secret of Evermore?
Oh I remember that from the Claymore Assimilation combo. Nice.
>>
>>54876369
Share the details here?
>>
>>54876359
Pretty sure it's just bigger on the inside, not actually infinite.
I may be wrong though.
>>
>>54876165
I assure you I had no intention of sneaking in any of the perks, items, and other elements of the jump. I expected and accepted that all parts of the jump would receive scrutiny and potential criticism. I just didn't anticipate the level of dislike for parts of the jump.

And what power are you referring to, out of curiosity? When you say "power" instead of "item", I automatically think "perk", but most of the controversy seems to have been over the Wishwater.
>>
>>54876272
Scott Pilgrim Saves The World has the Hyperspace Handbag for 100CP, which is basically a bag of holding.
That's what I use when I'm not just abusing inventory perks.

Mostly just because I think it looks cool.
>>
File: Broforce Logo.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Broforce Logo.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>>54875535
My absolute favorite to make was Broforce, it all just flowed so smoothly and I felt such massive amounts of patriotic passion!

On the other hand Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt was frustrating to produce.
>>
>>54876389
thought it worked like the games. I'm okay with being wrong on this. If i'm not, that's awesome.
>>
File: 6.jpg (1MB, 2160x1551px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1MB, 2160x1551px
>>54876360
She's not toxic, just socially maladjusted.
>>
File: 821974224d0b2a8ce98db5eab2662e6.jpg (480KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
821974224d0b2a8ce98db5eab2662e6.jpg
480KB, 850x850px
>>54876093
Zelda
>>
>>54876397
I do find it funny how many times you ignored the guy asking for canon justification for why you didn't want to limit it.

I swear that guy asked actually 5 or 6 times.
>>
>>54876387
Stuff things into the Charm Pouch, Assimiliate the Charm Pouch into your body with the Claymore thing.

Now you've got the benefit of wearing all the stuff you put in the Charm Pouch, without actually have to be decked out in three layers each of clothes, armor, various accessories, and carried gear.
>>
>>54876331
>>54876169
Ah, so it's just that the canon Charms don't include the real juicy big stuff?
>>
Could something like aniosotropic universe make Ravenloft not terrible?
>>
>>54876443
He and his off-site supporters made a point of ignoring anything that they didn't like
>>
>>54876397
He's baiting you.
>>
>>54876451
Wait, isn't that what it does to begin with?

...I guess it can't fall off or something?
>>
>>54876462
>make Ravenloft not terrible
I recognize these words, but. . . I do not understand how they fit together. Is this some kind of code?
>>
>>54876430
Reminder that OOT Link canonically had a child with her since TP Link is his direct descendent and a rancher.
>>
>>54876475
Yup. That's really the only benefit from the combo.

Not having to carry the pouch around.
>>
>>54876369
>>54876387
>>54876451
Just eat anything you encounter that has some sort of useful power. It's safer and more ecological. Win-win.
>>
>>54876485
The Dark Powers are whispering in his ear.
>>
>>54876511
Anon, no. Stop eating your shirt.
>>
>>54873120
For the perks and scenarios that requires drawbacks (like God Fruit and Uchiha) do we still get the points for taking those drawbacks?
>>
>>54876497
Reminder that if you get there first, you technically aren't cucking the hero. You're just better at recognizing value than the hero is.
>>
>>54876532
Why do you have to take it in that direction Anon?
>>
>>54876519
Oh. Oh good. I thought it was some sort of strange vistani curse.
>>
>>54876541
I only ever go where my divining rod leads me, anon. It's never failed me.
>>
>>54876499
Couldn't you use something like Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts instead? I can't really think of any reason why literally storing something in your soul would count as any less "inside you" than absorbing it into your body.
>>
>>54875535
The Devil Survivor jumps were a blast to make, because I loved both games and there was a lot of material to work with. Helps that both hold a special place in my heart for getting me into SMT in the first place. Also helps that both are settings I'd actually like to go to, if only to help the cast out as play matchmaker.

Digital Devil Saga, on the other hand...I spent at least a year or two on that, because there was surprisingly little to work with, especially for the second game. Doesn't help that writer's block also struck, or that I was busy with other things at the time. And it's especially annoying because I really liked both games, but the jump itself was a major pain in the ass to make.
>>
>>54876443
I admit that I did not handle that matter the best, but I feel that the heart of the problem was a miscommunication over what constituted canon. The book only gave a single instance of a fulfilled wish in the book without indicating if this was the limit and definer for wishes. Seeing as the setting is all about imagination and the ill caused by trying to force reality and rules on everything, I thought that I should maintain a degree of vagueness to keep to the spirit of the story.

So when people insisted that I use the canon moon example as the definer, I misinterpreted it as a shortsighted attempt to force rules on a whimsical setting and stubbornly set my boots in.

My reasoning wasn't necessarily right, but I hope that helps explain why I perceived the requests for canon justification as a threat to the canon.

In any case, that's in the past, and I have used the canon example to apply necessary restrictions to the current version of the item. I still think that it took away some of the mystique to the jump, but I understand the reasoning and was willing to compromise on the matter.
>>
>>54876527
There is literally no reason not to eat a magic shirt, robe, power armor, or ancient artifact of untold power and dominion. Not only does it juice you and take it out of play, so you're not only gaining power but denying the enemy that power, but power is SUPER good for you. It's got antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and zero empty calories. If you care about your conceptual body, you'll start a power-exclusive diet today.
>>
>>54876532
I figure it falls under the "no fate but what we make" argument.
If someone is fine derailing canon - saving lifes, killing bbegs, conquering whole kingdoms, whatever - then they're in no position to complain about someone waifuing the girl that would have canonically together with the hero (or anyone else for that matter).

It's either "we make our own fate" or "destiny has decreed it be like this".
You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>54876511
Do we even have anything yet that would allow you to do that?
>>
>>54876617
>You can't have it both ways
Excuse you but I have perks for both thank you.
>>
>>54876603
>The book only gave a single instance of a fulfilled wish in the book without indicating if this was the limit and definer for wishes.
So this thing that you're dead set on including, that you've said again and again is key to offer people, isn't, in fact, something that's fleshed out and explained in any detail? If it's not fleshed out, how is it not just OC? Again, explain how this isn't an I win button or pure power grab.
>>
>>54876628
Generic isekei does I think. But its still a wip.
>>
>>54876461
Well, sort of. The majority of his other charms would be around the same level.

But yes, while the charms that make him a world unto himself and upgrade the scale of some of the effects are relatively few of them, though they'd be a crucially important few.

Also yeah, his soul hierarchy is rather important in considering Malfeas fully as anon mentioned.

We do have the set of Charms that makes the Ebon Dragon into, well, the Ebon Dragon in the RotSE book (which have been confirmed to be equivalent to Charms the other Yozi would have). Giant 50-mile long dragon, pretty big combat stats though known as one of the weaker and smaller Yozi.
>>
>>54876673
Nah, from what I saw it just upgraded your physical stats.
>>
>>54876628
Final Fantasy 8 has a Blue Magic system that's basically eat anything.
>>
>>54876628
A fair number actually. Eating your way to victory used to be a thing back in the day. It irritated some people, but I always thought it was hilarious that some jumpers were the THING FROM BEYOND that just ate whatever and grew more powerful.

It kinda reminded me of Python cultists. No matter what the issue: Python is the solution.
>>
>>54876657
I realize you're probably not serious, but i mean from a morality perspective.

If it's fine to derail anything else it's also fine to "break up" canon relationships before they're formed.
>>
>>54876532
Just waifu Ruto, she's cute and Link doesn't go with her despite how head-over-heels she is about love.
>>
>>54876692
Isn't that just taking magical abilities from monsters and not items?
>>
>>54876582
Is the DeSu2 game anything like the anime? I liked original DeSu1, but I thought the DeSu2 anime was terrible.
>>
>>54876566
That'd probably work too, yeah? It's a pretty old combo, we didn't have Kingdoms Hearts then.
>>
>>54876712
>Animate the item using other magic.
>It is now considered a monster.
>Pummel it for a bit, then eat it.
>Repeat until Ultimate Blue Mage has been created.
>>
>>54876708
Hrm, that's a tough call. Hot, busty, redheaded farmfu or a fish. Yeah, lemmie thi... Nah, tig bitty redhead wins.

Busty redhead always wins, anon. Always.
>>
>>54876628
Skill Transference from Lost Odyssey does something like that, but it's limited to a number of slots.
>>
>>54876705
>Eating your way to victory

That was pretty much my first chain. It's gruesome fun but only for a little while.
>>
>>54875061
>tl;dr Jumpers, how do you justify not solving plots ASAP, in character?
Apathy or a desire to let the plot resolve itself like it did in canon. Sometimes I do step in.
>>
File: bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg (286KB, 493x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg
286KB, 493x1620px
>>54876763
The absurdness and violence of it never fails to make me laugh. It's my Indy gun; if someone wants to get all fancy and shit and I just don't have the time or patience to deal with them... well

>pic related
>>
>>54876421
>Loli attempts to talk someone out of WWI
>Causes WWI
Tanya is amazing
>>
File: Waifus Everywhere.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Waifus Everywhere.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>54875535
The imaged Neptunia remake was a lot of fun, though it occasionally got mildly frustrating trying to get things to fit.
>>
>>54876603
...so were you just lying to our faces when you said this was a core part of the book you had to offer?
>>
File: 1ad8cda04f2a2ca451782d8348a7eb34.png (497KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1ad8cda04f2a2ca451782d8348a7eb34.png
497KB, 1000x707px
>>54876801
I never cease to find that picture wildly amusing.
>>
>>54876839
...Is that a croissant dinosaur?
>>
>>54875061
Evil by inaction is a fools idea of heroism. Heroism should be voluntary by nature. You can't be everywhere at once and if it bothers you to such a high degree you will drive yourself insane.

Even people dedicated to heroism like Shirou Emiya know this. He knows he can't save everyone and he can't be everywhere at once but he goes looking for people to save so that he can be there when it is needed.

An infinite number of trivial actions is nonetheless impossible to ever finish and people need time to rest. So just do what you feel is right and let no one call you evil for such actions.
>>
>>54876839
It's a favorite of mine too
>>
File: Codicia is a hell of a drug.png (62KB, 493x477px) Image search: [Google]
Codicia is a hell of a drug.png
62KB, 493x477px
>>54876801
It was sort of a core thing for my first go, I was more like this guy.
>>
>>54876661
It only gets one use, but it's not exactly something minor to the setting or story. The wishwater was first introduced in the first third of the story (it's also stated at this point that you can find it all over the sea if you look hard enough), and a big part of the plot in my opinion is Haroun struggling with his inability to use it (due to a past trauma, he can't concentrate on any specific wish long enough for it to work). Then at the climax it's what saves the day and changes things for all of Kahani.

If anything, the vagueness in my opinion isn't so much related to that item in particular but rather a larger theme of the story. There are absurd things all over the place, from how Kahani maintains its strange orbit to how story water works to the Chupwalas' relationship with their shadows, that are given the P2C2E status and left unexplained. At one point, the protagonist is called out for trying to apply reason to everything, and the villain of the story is someone trying to find and control the answers to everything.

So really, I didn't see the wishwater as much vaguer than any of the other parts of that dreamlike story. I didn't mean it as a power grab but rather wanted to include an item I thought was a big part of the story and setting. I'm sorry that it turned into a whole debate over power levels. I just hope that the current version satisfies most people.
>>
>>54876858
I think it's supposed to be a bread terrapin.
>>
>>54876874
I still don't get why you felt the need to include it. There is nothing wrong with locking it behind the Spark. That would have saved all this drama, and, in point of fact, it's what you said you'd do.
>>
File: 34ca573c0a5978b99b0f824f4b22fee8.jpg (817KB, 1044x1161px) Image search: [Google]
34ca573c0a5978b99b0f824f4b22fee8.jpg
817KB, 1044x1161px
>>54876858
That is a Pain au chocolat dinosaur! The chocolate filling is very important!

It is one of the many reasons I am habitually banned from using magic while cooking.
>>
>>54876722
>Is the DeSu2 game anything like the anime
The basic plot is the same, but other then that, no, it's very different. A lot of the characters either became exaggerated versions of their game selves or had their personalities completely altered. Compare the MC of the game to his anime counterpart. In the game, Hibiki is very much a goofball, with plenty of options to make stupid puns and flirty comments, with there being a running gag of calling Makoto a pervert when she barges into his room. He's also special not because of some secret power, but because he's a kind, charismatic individual who wishes to protect others. For another example, Yamato in the game, while ruthless and kind of a dick at times, was nowhere near as monstrous as his anime counterpart, who was basically Not Gendo.

Hell, they even changed the plot at the end. I won't say exactly how, since you should play it yourself (I'd advise you to play Record Breaker on the 3DS, since that has a lot more content as well as decent voice acting, unlike the anime), but basically according to the canon of the game, the end of the anime is impossible for a bunch of different reasons. Going by the game, the anime should have ended with everyone dying and the Earth being deleted by Polaris. While I do appreciate the anime for showing off what everyone could do in-universe, it's a terrible adaptation otherwise. I put in...I don't know, 116 hours on DeSu 2, at least? And that's when I didn't do all the endings, because I didn't like the last two and didn't want to actually go through with them. Trust me, it's just as good if not better then DeSu 1.
>>
>Like a background's lore/role best
>Dislike its discounts
>>
Anyone have a claim on Addams Family?
>>
>>54876860
You know Shirou quite literally is insane and actually does try to save everyone, everywhere?
>>
>>54876722
>>54876920
Ah, I meant to add 'in my opinion' at the end of that last sentence. Oh well.
>>
>>54876915
>Pain au chocolat
You get points for not saying chocolatine.
>>
>>54876722
To my knowledge, the anime covers the broadest of strokes, but a lot of the deaths and such were heavily shoehorned and twisted around.

While I did enjoy DeSu1 alot, DeSu2 was still a lot of fun and I would highly suggest it.
>>
>>54876943
He tries yes but even he knows it's futile but he tries anyways since he finds it the right thing to do. But that is his choice and it's voluntary, he will never force others to heroism when he considers it his own duty.
>>
>>54876903
I changed my mind because other people here admitted that they liked the original version better. I decided that I could revise it enough so that it was workable as an item.

And now I'm hearing people saying the opposite, again. Really a lot of my indecision and stubbornness on the matter has been because I've gotten people hearing telling me my approach is reasonable and others that it's wrong, and each side is saying that the other side is lying/baiting and I should just ignore them. It makes it kind of hard to tell if I'm on the right track or not, and I don't want to let myself be pressured into taking the wrong side.
>>
File: The great devourer.jpg (125KB, 1060x567px) Image search: [Google]
The great devourer.jpg
125KB, 1060x567px
>>54876628
>Greed (God of High School)
>Assimilation (Worm)
>Primal Zerg (Zerg)
>Savage Salvage (Kantai Collection)
>Prototype (Prototype)
>Alucard's Embrace (Hellsing)
>The Soul Devourer (Tyranids)
>The Maw Opens (Ogre Kingdoms)
>Your Immortal Soul (Marvel Magic)
>Devoured, One (Soul Eater) limited to one being at a time,
but it can be useful

>Aspect Manifestation (German Hollow Quest)
>Manavore (Zendikar)
>The Taste of Memories (Prototype)
>Part of Something Larger (FLCL)
>Apex Consumer (Generic Xianxia)

Would that be enough for you?
>>
>>54876834
Anon Heart! Your thoughts on the latest chapters of A Practical Guide To Evil? Anything you found particularly enjoyable?
>>
>>54876860
I think you are confused, anon. Shirou Emiya is mentally suffering from a 'distortion' which makes it so he does not value his own life and wishes to save everyone everywhere. It's actually physically painful for him to acknowledge the fact that he can't do it but he has to deal with that during the course of the Routes. I think your description is closer to Ichigo Kurosaki "I'm not going to seek it out everywhere but if something I can change is happening then I'll fucking change it."
>>
>>54876994
>other people
One guy. One guy who was very obviously a guy from SB given he used the exact same arguments that had been refuted. And you had an entire thread telling you how dumb it was.

Is it really so hard to see why people think you were just looking for any excuse to include it?
>>
File: 003045724e4e95a7cf5ebea42c47b253.jpg (717KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
003045724e4e95a7cf5ebea42c47b253.jpg
717KB, 2000x1200px
>>54876951
Considering how French my wife is, I'm pretty sure I would be viciously beaten if I dared to call it chocolatine.

>>54877010
Dear lord. Well, that's one way to make a horrifying monstrosity.
>>
>>54876994
Again, if you had simply done or would do what others of jump makers, people more experienced than you, have done in the past and lock it behind the Spark none of this would be an issue. This is the problem with the site you frequent: you want to take an exception and turn it into a rule. If you remove the Wishwater all this goes away and we can take an honest look at your jump.
>>
>>54876994
If you're going to weight critique from SB or just flat out only listen to SB, then why come over here at all? Just go back and post it to your own drive.
>>
>>54877025
*Facepalm* You are telling me information I already know and yes I do mean Shirou because coming to terms with that knowledge that you can't save everybody is a painful part of being an individual with power.

His distortion makes no difference, he is a caricature of a hero that serves to make the point of example
>>
>>54877032
The anonymity has been made it difficult for me to feel certain about that. For the matter, the whole anonymous posters thing made me suspicious, especially when other posters expressed a similar view of the detractors, that much of the opposition was just one or two individuals spamming messages to bully/bait me.
>>
Whats there to do in ASoIAF?
>>
Cat Lady jump when?

Oh wait, we are all living it.
>>
>>54876994
Honestly, it would've been fine, but it restocks every jump. Just cut that, and pretty much all issues with it disappear.
>>
File: Iris Heart has Arrived Bitches.jpg (286KB, 850x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Iris Heart has Arrived Bitches.jpg
286KB, 850x1700px
>>54877015
How in the nine hells do people beat Named mages? A frekkiin unNamed Mage has a spell that makes anyone near him spontaniously boil and combust. And it works on Summer Fey- AKA, the faeries of lighting shit on fire.

... Unless you're talking more recent than that, in which case I'd like to say that Ash Priest is awesome.
>>
>>54877010
Hmm, something like this makes me wonder if the perk Consumable Chaos would increase the benefits of these perks.
> Evolution warping alien crystal? Pretty sure
you should eat it. The beneficial effects of anything you consume are magnified, while
negative effects are proportionally lessened. This could let you use various drugs and
other stimulants to reap the rewards while barely even noticing any negative effects.
Includes pretty much anything you purposefully ingest in some manner for a beneficial
effect.
>>
>>54876936
Oh, I missed this. No, no one has it claimed. I did for a little while, but I dropped it after being unable to get the tone right. Please feel free to pick it up.
>>
>>54877010
Could add Exalted: Lunars to get the forms (and optionally memories and fate) of... pretty much anything.
>>
But seriously, does anyone know if the Addams Family is claimed? Kinda want to start on it...
>>
>>54877130
What's that from?
>>
>>54876682
Speaking of, what do you think the other Yozi's equivalents of Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai would look like when used by an Infernal?
>>
>>54877010
Personally I wouldn't consider any of that to allow you to absorb the traits of magical items, but you do you, anon. Savage Salvage/Technovore come the closest, but I'm not sure they'd actually work that well for such purposes.
>>
>>54877142
NICE!
>>
>>54875061
When 900 jumps you reach, care about suffering as much, you will not.

>>54875535
That's a tough one.
I'm most proud of Otoyomegatari, because it was a very wide departure from my normal reading material. But I enjoyed making most jumps, otherwise I wouldn't keep doing it.
Eclipse Phase was definitely the most frustrating, trying to work out how to pack an entire RPG and setting into a jump.

>>54875832
Doesn't he have a fairly important role in the final showdown?

>>54877149
this >>54877142
>>
>>54877156
Evo Search For Eden.
>>
>>54877110
Here's a simple idea: if your idea causes a giant fucking shitstorm, then its not a great idea.
>>
>>54877120
Politics, scheming, murder, Daenerys...
>>
>>54877125
I might consider doing that, but my concern is that doing so would take away the agency of choosing the most opportune time for the single wish. Just as the book's wish came at just the right moment, I felt that there might be specific moments in jumps where the jumper could use the wish to his or her best advantage.

If it settles things down, though, I'm willing to do that, or go back to the post-chain version.

I'd thought that I'd finally fixed things so there wouldn't be any more problems for people, you know? I guess I was wrong on that.
>>
>>54877181
>Daenerys
You realize in the novels she's barely a teenager. The fact that she'd only bled for the first time recently is a selling point when they're peddling her.
>>
>>54877110
Wow. That's not a bright thing to say here of all places.

But let's work with that. How about we look at you going with the best argument, rather then popular support? Because people utterly destroyed the arguments in support of your original wishwater. They destroyed your arguments too. You fell back to using people for support even though they were repeating the same arguments that were already answered. Other things are like this? No examples were provided that weren't shown to be wrong.

There probably were shitposters on both sides but you only increased things by constantly acting like an idiot and pissing the community off. Like you are now, saying you're suspicious of anyone anonymous, which is most of the thread. Like you did when you constantly referred back to and seemed to place far more weight on SB critique, even when that critique was being pointed out as deeply flawed over here. You screwed it up for yourself several times and then tried to switch tactics when things didn't go your way, ultimately ending at the exact same point but with a lot more ill will.
>>
>>54874835
Well I would rate rock crusher as the most powerful of the standard super attacks of the series. Especially after his mid-season power up. Most of the other legendary armor super moves have some other aspect to them. His just crushes fucking everything.
>>
>>54877164
>Buy Charm Pouch from Secret of Evermore
>Buy Guru from Chrono Trigger
>Buy Part of Something Larger and Medical Mechanica Background from FLCL
>Experiment on yourself until you can combine the magical Charm Pouch with your new mechanical body
>Congrats, you can now eat magical items and incorporate their effects into your body
>>
>>54877168
>I'm most proud of Otoyomegatari, because it was a very wide departure from my normal reading material.
You definitely did a good job with that. I love the manga, and I was overjoyed that you did such a good jump that captured the spirit of the story.
>>
>>54877196
>If it settles things down, though, I'm willing to do that, or go back to the post-chain version.
Either of these is fine, but if you make it a one use then you need to include verbage about how it can't be reproduced, copied or the like. It's a true one use.

Post spark is easier, but an honest to god one use works with the above conditions
>>
>>54877196
...what? what? What? Doesn't having it limited to one use most directly replicate the agency of finding a single best moment for one wish? What the flying hell is this reasoning and logic? Having it be reusable completely takes away that importance of making it at the right time.
>>
>>54877242
Yeah, but its less power so he'll lose upboats or whatever SB has
>>
>>54877206
I think its pretty dumb not to consider the fact that anonymity is a problem here. All it takes at best is one person with autistic levels of spite to want to try to grind out someone by pretending to be one than more people. And if there is one thing we have here in spades, is petty autism.

I've seen things that make me think we might at worst have two people stockpiling a guy, but really, its entirely possible to even pull that level of argument if one was a mobile phone.
>>
>>54877263
Bitching about anonymous posting on 4chan is like crying about the wetness of water. Of course water is wet and you need to account for that, but you're a special kind of dumb cunt if you think that water won't be wet. He's just not cut out to post here.
>>
>>54877263
It's a problem that will not be fixed so saying things that will directly make it worse, things like being suspicious and distrustful of 90%+ of the community, is just the height of idiocy.
>>
>>54877196
You are being bullied. The item is fine. Stop rising to bait from an obsessed samefagging anon.

I don't care what option you choose, but just choose one and then stick to it and stop letting yourself get pushed around like this.

The wishwater is fine, but if you want to change it, that's fine to, if you want to remove it that's fine also, but only if you, the jumpmaker think its appropriate to do so. Don't let yourself be bullied into making a decision to suit the autism of someone else (and believe me the only person talking against the wish water is one very vocal anon) and just stand by your decision.

This guy will not be happy no matter what concessions to make. He wants it gone and will hound you until it is or until you give up the jump entirely.

Case in point
>>54877242
>>54877253

Given how he keeps mentioning SB, he's probably the guy with a hateboner for SB and is attacking you because of it.
>>
>>54877263
I've found that it's usually the opposite. Posting as an anon is infinitely more likely to make the thread ignore your or write you off as a shitposter, compared to namefagging which makes all your criticisms be taken seriously.
>>
File: giphy.gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
144KB, 354x369px
>>54877253
We have hugs!
>>
>>54877181
The third comma is unnecessary.

>>54877120
Uncover what the fuck is going on with the Others.
Trip on shade of the evening.
Participate in every feast Gurm has ever described.
Visit Asshai and all the parts of the world we'll never see.
Challenge your Companions to a race for who can put the first loser they meet the fastest on the Iron Throne, without out-of-Jump powers.
Kill a lot of assholes who have it coming.
Make a few bros along the way.
Take Stannis as a Companion and watch the fireworks when you give him godlike powers.

Or just do nothing to see how the story would have naturally unfolded, since we're never getting that in our own universe.
>>
>>54877296
Piss off anon. He doesn't need a white knight to come in and save him so fuck off already. Nor do we as a community need shit heads like you that try to reduce everyone that's against something to one guy to denigrate them, instead of actually answering their arguments.
>>
>>54877206
I've come to see that some of the arguments supporting my idea back on SB were flawed, but I had a few issues with the rationale of the people arguing against me as well, and while I came to understand some of the points, others were never really addressed to my satisfaction.

For instance, I don't think I ever got a response on the issue I brought up a couple threads back - >>54865314 .

And I realize that I made a mistake going back and forth between here and SB like that, though I still felt that the way people quoted me here was uncalled for.

I also admit that it was sort of an emotional trigger - I have a fear of being bullied, so getting nasty messages and then being told by other people that no, I shouldn't give up, encouraged me to take a stand, however right or wrong I was.
>>
>>54875623
The Metal is the embodiment of technology. Just like the Green is the embodiment of plant life.
>>
>>54877296
>This guy will not be happy no matter what concessions to make.
Bullshit. He drops it and 90% of the bitching stops, or at the very least we go on to critiquing the rest of the jump. If this is the only offending issue, then it gets a thumbs up. There are other accepted SB jumps on our drive, but he doesn't get a pass because he's "getting bullied" Who the fuck even says that here?
>>
>>54877120
In the novels: plotting, killing, warring, making religions, becoming a merchant or smuggler or smith or something, overthrowing Cersei or whoever the current ruler/regent is

The show: Emilia Clark (Daenerys), Natalie Dormer (Margaery), same stuff as the novels, and waging war on the Night King (or joining him depending on your intentions)
>>
>>54877332
Red Beast Boy was the most infuriating thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>54877242
But the way I understood it, by having it be only one use, you would be required to use the wish immediately, before the jump even started.

...Thinking back on your previous message, I think I got confused a little; sorry.
>>
>>54875623
>>54877332
For got to add that it has a parliament of trees like thing called The Rithm
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>54877160
Depends on which one. Malfeas would turn you into a brass-and-basalt thing, Adorjan would turn you into wind, Cecelyne would turn into silver sand, Kimbery would be formed from acid-water, She Who Lives... light and orbs very similar to Heuristic Logos?

But generally, I'd expect similar or even the same stats, but different aesthetics and possible sizes with Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun-likes. Adorjan's would probably be very similar, as would She Who Lives In Her Name, considering those are around the same size (Sorta. Adorjan can choose how big an area she covers).

Malfeas and such huge ones would /probably/ have further upgrades than a Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun-like to reach full world sizes?
>>
>>54877321
No. No community. You. You are being an arsehole. Take a breath, step back and calm down then think about how you are behaving.

Do you seriously see nothing wrong with how you are acting? You're rabid about something that doesn't matter.

>>54877338
Samefagging? Who the fuck knows anymore. Strange how identical you are to the other guy. But no doubt you are a completely different anon. Right?
Shut up and take the above advice.
>>
>>54877346
Yeah, Rotworld went off the rails on Swamp Things side but Animal Man kicked ass.
>>
>>54877322
You did actually get responses to that. People pointing out that while the vagueness is a problem, the route you wanted to go was far more vague and you were happy there too. Your original point had no power limits beyond a note about it 'being relatively powerful' which is many many times more vague than a solid action as the upper limit.

Your problem isn't having points that weren't unanswered. It was that you would ignore answers or questions that you didn't like. Just look at how many times you ignored the guy asking for the canon reason for why you were treating this as having no upper limit. You still never gave that guy an answer even though he asked many times over multiple threads.
>>
>>54876943
No he doesn't. Shirou acknowledges and accepts he can't save everyone. He'd just really like for that to be possible.
>>
>>54877350
Is this you solidly deciding on a course of action?
>>
>>54877342
I don't even know the guy, but with a name like Night King I think he needs to be bullied.
>>
>>54877350
What? Why would that be the case?

>>54877362
Back off guy. You're doing nothing to help. Telling a guy to ignore everyone and do what he likes is the exact opposite of helpful.
>>
>>54876801
Damn I never usually messed with blue magicc, does this kind of shit happen often?
>>
>>54877322
The point you raised in the other thread is just the no limits fallacy. You can't define concrete limits for a power, so you assume it has none. But that's a crazy way of thinking. By locking the power of the water to its feats, you're establishing a general level of power, not a specific one. Is turning someone into a wolf less powerful than moving a moon? Definitely, so it's allowable. Is giving yourself total invincibility more powerful than moving a moon? Definitely, so that's not allowed. Resurrecting someone? That's a grey area, and you have to fanwank an answer for yourself or ask the jumpmaker to rule for you (who may not want to give a universal answer and tell you to just fanwank it.)
>>
Is it wrong to make the flavor from the perspective of the most normal, judgmental snob imaginable for Addams Family?
>>
>>54877379
Fight him as Day Man while singing the song, but replacing Day Man and Night Man with Day King and Night King
>>
>>54877382
>Telling a guy to ignore everyone and do what he likes is the exact opposite of helpful.
How about you reread the post you illiterate and then respond.
>>
>>54877322
>but I had a few issues with the rationale of the people arguing against me as well
LIsten, faggot. People are going to get in your ass if you do stupid shit. 4chan is not, nor will it ever be, a safe space. Lurk maor isn't just a meme. You obviously starting posting shortly after visiting so you don't get how it works here. Critiques, if offered, can run to the savage side of things. That's just how this place is, and you can either deal with that or you can leave. Not trying to run you off, but I want you to understand what this place is about, because your friends white-knighting in thread and defending you with simpering bullshittery aren't doing you any favors.

Do something right and it's blowjobs and rose petals. Fuck it up and it's up your ass in the least pleasant way possible.

So, maybe log off, think about whether you can deal with that, and then move on from there. No joke, this place has broken people. You should be aware of that as you move ahead.
>>
>>54877362
Why don't you think about how you're acting? You're telling a guy to ignore all the problems being raised against his decisions and just do what he likes. When has that ever made anyone popular? You're telling him to do things that will make him even more unpopular and directly play into what people are saying were the mistakes he kept making.

At best, you're a short sighted fool who doesn't know what doing your reccomendation would cause. At worst, you're trying to manipulate him into making it like it was originally and ignoring attempts to change it, since this exact method was tried before to do just that.
>>
>>54877290
Okay, I'll bite, please explain the logic of pretending this community is less toxic then it really is the logic course of action?
>>
>>54877382
>Back off guy
Calm down anon. You're getting too angry. Calm down!
>>
How is the inside of other Yozi's world-bodies like the Ebon Dragon? Are there any data of this in any source material?
>>
>>54877390
FF8 Blue Magic is fairly... unique. Usually it's just getting slapped with an ability and learning it if you survive.

>>54877404
Yes. Don't you know the Addams Family are the only normal people in the world? It's the rest of them that are strange and weird.
>>
>>54877412
Are you retarded or just shitposting?
Asking someone to be decisive and stop waffling is not asking them to act like a stubborn fool. Can't you tell the difference?
>>
>>54877367
I did? Sorry, I think I didn't get any before that thread closed, and it was tough to finger out the specific ones that were responding to that post when I got back to things the next morning.

>>54877367
>Just look at how many times you ignored the guy asking for the canon reason for why you were treating this as having no upper limit. You still never gave that guy an answer even though he asked many times over multiple threads.
But I did, or at least I tried to. My answer was that the canon setting highly values unanswered mysteries and treats forcing rules and critical examination on dreams and stories as harmful. so by that logic, I felt that even if there was a limit (I never assumed there was no limit), it couldn't be defined and should be left open-ended.

I'm sorry if it looked like I was ignoring people, but I was trying to respond in my own way. I think I sometimes have trouble communicating things.
>>
And CW makes another shit storm.

Wonderful.
>>
>>54877379
The Night King being anything else than an old myth is a creation of the show though.
>>
>>54877362
The fact that you think anyone offering critique to your boy is a problem. If you can't look at this rationally, then you're of no use. There are obviously multiple people who have issues with this, and the majority of the support comes from off site. Cry about SB hate memes all you want, there is a difference between the two sites when it comes to what is and isn't acceptable.
>>
>>54877405
This is perfect, I shall be the Day King.
>>
>>54877434
>FF8 Blue Magic is fairly... unique. Usually it's just getting slapped with an ability and learning it if you survive

I meant more the eating monsters as if you were some terrifying boa constricter or something. Do blue mages do this kind of shit often?
>>
>>54877445
>I did? Sorry, I think I didn't get any before that thread closed, and it was tough to finger out the specific ones that were responding to that post when I got back to things the next morning.
How the fuck is it hard? The posts addressing it are linked to the top of the post in question?
>>
>>54877405
>>54877455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfgVEk-mxQ
>>
>>54877433
The Ebon Dragon only has one Jouten, so he doesn't have a world body. Malfeas, Cecelyne, Kimbery, Elloge, Metagoas, and Szoreny make up different parts of Hell's landscape. Isidoros and Qaf keep theirs in pocket dimensions. The other Yozi may be like any of the canon ones.
>>
>>54877433
Malfeas' world-body jouten is just a massive city. The Demon City, if you will. It's hostile to live in if you are a mortal. The air is literally poison.
Cecylene is a an infinite desert of silver sand. Kimerly is the same but a sea of acid.

There's bits and pieces of more information about their world-bodies, but I couldn't tell you it all off-hand.

I do know that there aren't any canon charms for their world-bodies (unless I missed something) but there are some homebrew charms like from Ink Monkeys that come close.

Is there any other way I can help you out with this anon?
>>
>>54877452
There isn't really a difference. We just like to pretend there is.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>54877433
Some of them might not even have world-bodies. Pretty sure Adorjan and She Who Lives don't, for example.

But no, there's nothing on the Ebon Dragon's world-body or if he even has one. Personally, I'd say probably just like the above two.

But there's a dojo that appears in his shadow, and a description of what it looks like when you get close enough to him to see that he's not a dragon at all, only a mass of many shadows pretending to be one.
>>
>>54877433
Well Cecelyne is the desert surrounding Malfeas, Malfeas is the demon city itself, the others are environments in the city.
>>
>>54877456
Whenever they meet a new monster with a cool ability?
Or when they're hungry i guess.
>>
>>54877412
Not that guy, but if different people have different opinions on those decisions, why do you think CW should give priority to people who disagree with him?
>>
>>54877477
WINTER IS CANCELED
>>
>>54877498
There is, though. While we're okay with you offering omnipotence if the setting is consistently galaxy-level, SB is okay with buffing street-level vampires to that point.
>>
>>54877456
That's what I mean. Blue Mages typically do not eat monsters to gain their powers. Usually they just stand in the way of a monster's abilities and try to survive. FF8's Devour ability is essentially Blue Magic, but had the unique mechanic of actually attempting to eat monsters whole.

In the game, it was fairly common practice to eat as many bad guys as possible because it included stat buffs too.
>>
>>54877498
We don't go on about thousands of CP
if not unlimited CP "challenges," we don't want Ravenloft perks to be functionally invincible, and we understand the difference between an exception and a rule.

Fuck off with your nonsense.
>>
>>54877508
I think I need to learn some blue magic then, what kinds do we have available?
>>
>>54877392
Okay, that makes sense. I apologize for not noticing it sooner.

>>54877409
I'm not asking anyone to defend me. When I went to SB, it was because I wanted a second opinion and trusted their opinions to be reasonable. If they had agreed with the criticism, I would have probably decided I was wrong, but since they gave the opposite opinion, and they had given me balanced feedback in the past, it made me waver. More than that, I felt that I needed to show that I could stand up for myself by not giving in.

>>54877377
Well, at the least it's me admitting that my point of concern with your idea was mixed up, and apologizing to you about it. If I do make it a one-time thing, I think that it might as well just be a post-chain thing.
>>
>>54877452
>not agreeing with me, then you aren't acting rationally - go away.
It's like freaking kindergarden with you. Grow up.

>>54877445
Oh, god. Am I reading this right? Have I been trying to herd a lemming away from a cliff? FML

I wash my hands of this. If he won't stand up for himself I'm not going to do it for him.
>>
>>54877578
>Well, at the least it's me admitting that my point of concern with your idea was mixed up
Sorry, but you are mistaking me for another anon.
I was just asking you whether you've made a clear decision or not.
>>
>>54877513
Because the people who disagree with him have well supported arguments based on precedence of how other jumpmakers have handled similar things in the past, while the people supporting him didn't. You can't pretend that they're equivalent.

>>54877536
Try to tell someone the Vampire Diaries isn't accepted by /jc/ and at least one person will probably call you a shitposter.
>>
>>54877474
Yes, but if I skimmed past, it wouldn't be clear which posts were pointing to which unless I took a close look at each one. And more to the point, I kind of panicked that everyone was still upset, so I was hurrying to make a response. I'm sorry I missed the relevant post.
>>
>>54877597
>I've bullied other people successfully in the past so I should be able to do the same in future
I could not insult you worse than you are doing to yourself. That's impressive. Clap clap.
>>
>>54877129
From what I've seen Warlock "I always open up a battle by spamming Meteor" is the strongest Calamity, at least when it comes to straight up firepower. Of course Mages are always OP and even the non Mage Named seems to incorporate magic in their attacks.

Also that unNamed mage was a contender for best mage in all of Praes, so that kind of magic is definitely not standard.

From what I've seen the most trollish thing I could do against Black if I'm a Hero is to be a co-antagonist with William and be genuinely heroic and nice against his edge.Then Catherine would be genuinely torn when fighting against the Heroes instead of her just witnessing the Heroes being self righteous dicks.
>>
>>54877597
They've also used Creative Mode to justify design decisions for their jumps.
>>
>>54877578
"Standing up for yourself" when you're doing dumb shit is not a virtue, dude. I have no idea why you think that, but digging in your heels when you fuck up isn't the brave thing to do. Admitting you fucked up and fixing it, especially when it's still a glorified WIP, is the heads up thing to do. If this had sailed through approval and months later you were getting shit, I can potentially see the standing up for yourself bit. This is not that case.
>>
File: 6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg (941KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg
941KB, 1200x1200px
>>54877565
FF9 has another Eating based Blue Magic, but it isn't on offer as a Perk for some silly reason. FF6 also has Leap, which is another special version of Blue Magic that, again, isn't on offer as a Perk for inexplicable reasons.

So, you've got Blue Magic in Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and FF8 as the only two I know of that you can specifically buy. I know there's instances of it in the higher numbered FF Jumps. I just don't remember which ones.

TLRD - Look in the Final Fantasy Jumps and don't be surprised when you only come up with a few instances of it for sale.
>>
>>54877596
I'm going to go with the post-chain Wishwater reward here.
>>
>>54877636
>Creative Mode
Uh, that's so boring. The Universal Drawback Supplement is a much better way of getting a bit more CP for those really vampiric jumps..
>>
>>54877615
It sounds like hurrying and worrying are big issues. Slow down, take a breath, and work with the thread as opposed to against it. This doesn't need to be a harrowing experience, making something with and in the thread can be fun. Just don't freak out, listen to the thread, and don't be a stubborn shit.
>>
File: Ahri.jpg (711KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri.jpg
711KB, 2000x2000px
How to waifu Ahri?
>>
>>54877681
Fine. At least a decision has been made one way or another.

I mean I'm a little sad because it looks like you've basically been bullied into an unnecessary change, but I guess if it mattered enough to get upset about you'd have kept it as it was.

Please learn from this.
>>
>>54877720
Isn't she a massive ho, tho'? Why'd you want her when there are fresher flowers to pick?
>>
>>54877720
Alcohol, a Barry White album, and a few hairbrushes.
>>
>>54877673
Sticks is the best.
>>
File: box_trap.jpg (130KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
box_trap.jpg
130KB, 800x368px
>>54877720
The same way you get all the waifu
>>
>>54877747
>a few hairbrushes.
There's an especially apropos one in the Noblese jump.
Paw-print and all.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>54877720
You know the way

>>54877739
Invest in yourself and your skills, addict her and manufacture loyalty by way of depravity
>>
>>54877762
>Filename
If that's what you call your dick, kudos on high quality punnery.
>>
>>54877762
What do you put under the trap?
>>
>>54877851
His ass
>>
>>54877851
insert crossdresser/trap joke
>>
>>54877681
I hope you realise you'll have to change how you go about getting it. Paying CP for something you can't even use until after the chain is a no-no.
Attach it to a drawback or a scenario.

Strange how your wishwater is getting so much attention. Charmed's Projection got barely any attention and Majiko's chi version was barely even commented on outside of its synergy with dragonball, and they're pretty much the same or better.
Hmm, weird.
>>
>>54877878
>insert crossdresser/trap
FTFY
>>
>>54877762
How many harem/luck perks do you need to get a waifu to fall for one of those?
>>
>>54877851
Chocolate.
>>
>>54877902
Less if they are dumb; more if they are smart.
For Ahri, I'd ball park it at two, maybe three.
>>
>>54877890
Projection is locked to replicating what magic in that setting can already do, and Majikoi has this weird run around where the perk can't do things it shouldn't be able to do because you can never afford the amount of energy it would cost to do them.
>>
>>54877851
Gumiho bait.
>>
>>54877921
>Projection is locked to replicating what magic in that setting can already do,
Nope, that's just how it begins. Brother_Anon made it clear in the jump and in the thread that imitating existing powers is just a starting point.
And majiko, well that and projection have upper limits based on the jumper's own power.

I don't see how different it is from the wishwater. Is wishwater more capable? Can it do more?
>>
>>54877902
SB is up to five or six lewd jumps now, some of them are pretty good, so if that's something you want it can be found
>>
>>54877976
It's not like harem perks are limited to lewd jumps.
There's a ton of harem perks on the drive.
>>
>>54877958
>I don't see how different it is from the wishwater. Is wishwater more capable? Can it do more?
Dude, it's done. I'm sorry you weren't here during one of the several hours long debates, but it's over. He's putting it behind the spark, so there's no need to be passive-aggressive with trying to get it back up and running
>>
>>54877958
>Brother_Anon made it clear in the jump and in the thread that imitating existing powers is just a starting point.
Yep. Pretty much. It's just easier to imitate existing Powers, made easier by the fact that there seems to be a Power for everything under the sun, including some really stupid one.
Like Voyeurism - like Invisibility but sucks because your eyes aren't invisible and your are blind unless your eyes are open.
>projection have upper limits based on the jumper's own power.
Also, yep. Specifically Magical Power as far as Projection is concerned.
>>
>>54877890
Huh? I didn't have a CP price for the post-chain/Spark version, though you did need to complete a special drawback scenario to prove you're worthy.
>>
>>54877996
You're right, there are plenty of them. The lewd jumps just flesh out the what's and wherefors of particular abilities, traits, and other specialized whathaveyous.
>>
>>54877976
Really? I remember one of their guys who come here saying that they are even more autistic about lewd shit than we are. Did you mean QQ?
>>
>>54877998
I don't want it 'back up and running' I just want to understand what the problem was. Am I really asking that much?

Besides, why would I argue for it? Until you fill me in as far as I can tell its the same as Projection or Wishcraft or that perk from Majiko.
>>
File: 1484500459535.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484500459535.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>it's a SB Shows Up After the Fact and Tries to Restart Shit episode
>>
Origins seem okay?
Addams Family Jump

An Average Man

What's this? You've come to visit the Addams Family? Whatever reason you have, you should turn back now, it isn't worth it. There are strange things happening in that mansion....

An Addams!

So. You're one of THEM. Well, it's probably best you stay in your mansion. Wouldn't want freaks tainting the rest of us.

A Distant Cousin

What's that? You don't know where you are? Is that an Addams on your luggage? You'd best be off to the mansion, then. We don't really get along with the Addams Family here.

Some-Thing

Gah! Body parts aren't supposed to move on their own! H-he-re, just take my wallet and go back to the rest of you freaks! (+200)
>>
Do you have a worm farm from jumpchain christmas /jc/?
>>
>>54878031
Different guy but:
I think it was initially poorly defined in with it could do, like the wishes from the Disney jump. He got screeched at so he changed it. It seemed tight to me but apparently there was still an issue.
He's changing it now to a post-spark reward dealio.
>>
>>54878030
>Did you mean QQ
Same diff, but yeah. Like said, some of them are good and I don't have any issues with them. Although I do get why we don't host or post them here. Still, if that's what you want or need, they've got it.
>>
>>54878030
SB Forum is strict, the Drive has a spot for lewds
>>54878046
Seems good.
>>
>>54878059
Thanks but I still feel confused. Why'd he make the shift to a post-spark reward?
>>
>>54878046
Well, Origins works depending on how well the associated perks make sense for them.

>>54878056
A what from a what?
>>
>>54878065
>SB Forum is strict
. . . except when it's not. They have rules about not discussing other sites and the like, but that doesn't stop them about posting about /tg/ when they're in the mood.
>>
>>54878071
>Why'd he make the shift to a post-spark reward?
Read the last 3 or so days of threads and you'll understand why. There were plenty of arguments for removing it or walling it off in those threads. No need to rehash the drama.

Let it drop.
>>
>>54878081
>You might ask why a farm for worms happens to be one of the most expensive things on sale. But you need to understand, where we come from, worms are top quality, top tier resources assets, something that can provoke violent reactions from even the most stoic of Buddhas. If you’re wondering though, these Worms aren’t actually all that “worm-looking”, frankly it is common opinion that they’ll grow into the finest of waifus.
>>
>>54878071
Simple. Bullies. The type that unironically will criticise others for doing the same as them or less. scum basically.
He got constantly hounded to change it past any sort of reasonableness and gave in.
Thankfully outside of being a disgusting display it doesn't really matter all that much.
>>
>>54878083
Sorry, I meant strict about lewds. but its also true that the mods are inconsistent.
>>
>>54878031
Both Projection, Wishcraft, and the Majikoi thing are fundamentally reliant on your own power. While at least one iteration of Wishwater was the same, that limitation was implemented in the dumbest way possible, without any actual justification for why it'd be more limited if you were weaker and more powerful if you were stronger.

It is currently a post-Spark reward because... I dunno. QW's already said he didn't want to put strict limits into it because the setting made a thing out of how quantifying stories is bad and people were very opposed to the older versions that were incredibly vague about what it can actually do. Considering how much shit's been flung about it, I am very happy that it's finally going to end if he actually sticks with the current plan.
>>
>>54878099
>Read the last 3 or so days of threads and you'll understand why
Seriously, you are telling me to go through all that? Come on it should only take a sentence or two. Spoiler it if you want.
>>
>>54878064
Some are good but it would be nice if they kept their jumps in one place, finding something in their thread can be a chore even with the threadmarks.
>>
>>54878030
The SB and QQ jumps are both hosted on the same drive.
>>
>>54878123
I'm telling you in the politest way possible that you're not going to get it unless you read the threads. If it matters to you, you'll read them. If it doesn't, you won't.
>>
File: Restrain Yourself.png (279KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Restrain Yourself.png
279KB, 800x700px
>>54877720
You just need the libido and a perk that prevents her from sucking your soul out through your willie. Just surviving would probably be enough to get her interested in you.
>>
>>54878123
One word: Shitstorm
>>
File: Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg (576KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg
576KB, 4092x2893px
>>54877631
>Also that unNamed mage was a contender for best mage in all of Praes, so that kind of magic is definitely not standard.

True. But as a non-Named he is, so far as I'm aware, inferior at magic than actual Named, simply because they're both his equals /and/ got boosted by their Names. It's just the feeling that immediately struck me from when I read that chapter.

>From what I've seen the most trollish thing I could do against Black if I'm a Hero is to be a co-antagonist with William and be genuinely heroic and nice against his edge.Then Catherine would be genuinely torn when fighting against the Heroes instead of her just witnessing the Heroes being self righteous dicks.

Heh. Probably.
>>
>>54878127
Agreed
>>
>>54877739
>Isn't she a massive ho, tho'? Why'd you want her when there are fresher flowers to pick?
Hoes can be fun.
>>
>>54878104
>Bullies
Go back to your hug box, this isn't the place for you.
>>
>>54878120
Thank you, anon. You've just saved me quite a bit of reading and going through hills of shitposting.

>quantifying stories is bad
This is a bit of headscratcher. Doesn't making a jump of it quantify things anyway?

>Considering how much shit's been flung about it, I am very happy that it's finally going to end if he actually sticks with the current plan.
Sounds like things got a little rough.
Oh, well. More post-spark wishes are nice.

>>54878144
Someone was kind enough to do what you *politely* refused to do. Not everyone here is a lazy ass thankfully.

>>54878150
So I'm gathering.
>>
Worm_Anon, I summon THEE!
Will there be a Glaistig Uaine power in the powers update?
>>
>>54878169
Go back to Tumblr, this isn't the place for you.

>>54878163
>Hoes can be fun.
Heh. It's all fun and games until someone gets crabs.
>>
>>54878204
I am now laughing at how tough Jumper Crabs would need to be.
>>
What if I make Shirou Emiya a god of Justice and Heroism via Skyfather?
>>
>>54878229
Can you actually give people domains via Skyfather?
>>
>>54878229
Only good things can happen. And I have a feeling that you might piss off a lot of things. Like a lot of fucking things.
>>
>>54878226
Tough enough to be damned scary to find in your pants.

>>54878229
...And? He'd be awesome... I'm not sure what you're looking for here?
>>
File: 1500530707375.png (4MB, 1555x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1500530707375.png
4MB, 1555x2174px
>>54878204
>Tumblr,

Fuck off to reddit, or better yet, off yourself. Not even this den of degenerates, autists and manchilds with escapism problems likes you. You're better dead.
>>
>>54878245
Yeah, you are the king god of your pantheon.
>>
>>54878229
Gaia gets mad and you eat a [PRIMATE MURDER INTERRUPT] to the face.
>>54877939
Liver or heart?
>>54878149
>perk that prevents her from sucking your soul out through your willie.
Any good examples? Soul-sucking-immunity sounds useful as hell.
>>
>>54878265
Disappear to the depths of the forgotten and despised Myspace, or better yet, turn yourself into a monkey with a shotgun and let Bancho keep you as his faithful guard-pet!
You are better off cute and armed!
>>
File: boosPQLVEcn43rw8nkdDhC.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
boosPQLVEcn43rw8nkdDhC.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>54878254
My first though was of these bastards.
>>
>>54878302
Them's fightin' words!
Oh, god, bancho's the kind to guy to show his pets his porn isn't he?
>>
File: Murder to the face.jpg (297KB, 748x687px) Image search: [Google]
Murder to the face.jpg
297KB, 748x687px
>>54878296
>a [PRIMATE MURDER INTERRUPT] to the face.
That doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>54878312
He's the type to *involve* his pets.
Try not to think about it.
Too late isn't it. If I must suffer, so must you!

>>54878310
I'm trying to place them and coming up empty. They look pretty scary as crabs go, but I don't think they'd fit in an standard underwear.
>>
File: CzTBfoeUAAE4Jcj.jpg (64KB, 514x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CzTBfoeUAAE4Jcj.jpg
64KB, 514x1000px
>>54878302
>Bancho
>>54878312
>Oh, god, bancho's the kind to guy to show his pets his porn isn't he?

I'm half temped to keep this going. But I will try to be mature and say 'sorry', it was my fault to lose temper like that.

I just lost a case. Gotta get drunk.
>>
>>54878296
Power of Domination from Castlevania
>>
>>54878265
Typical you. Glad to see you haven't improved at all.
>>
File: We are enemies now you and I.jpg (26KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
We are enemies now you and I.jpg
26KB, 500x354px
>>54878197
You can't just yell that you summon me. You have to provide offerings. Like muffins, or sweets, or cupcakes. Not even a donut. Stingy baka anons.

Thanatos was already in part based on her, so I don't think I'll throw her in there. It's basically Moord Nag meets Glastig meets Siberian.

Baka
>>
>>54878312
No he actively involves them.
>>
>>54878355
>I just lost a case. Gotta get drunk.
Want to talk about it?

For the record, I would never seriously wish myspace on you. That'd be inhuman!
>>
>>54878366
Quick, grab the worm, dress it in silly clothing!
>>
File: 1502288200723.png (85KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
1502288200723.png
85KB, 235x272px
>>54878362

You don't know me. Now shut up or I will waifu you!

>>54878378
>Want to talk about it?

No, it's alright. Thanks for the offer, kind anon.
>>
>look up kumiho
>wiki page has examples in fiction
>there's an SCP who's a kumiho

>[953 used it's powers to] succeed in the systematic murder of 27 attendees of "YiffCon 2███"
Hahahaha I need to take her as a companion.
>>
>>54878366
Why when everyone knows you can be summoned by telling lia she can play dress up if you answer questions. Now back in the meido dress worm.
>>
>>54878366
Narwhal based power?
Narwhal waifu?
The return of multiple group companion purchases?
>>
File: Pokey.jpg (129KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pokey.jpg
129KB, 1000x667px
>>54878366
Sorry and thanks Worm_Anon. Have some Pocky!
>>
File: cookiemonsterapproves.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
cookiemonsterapproves.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>54878366
Oh, don't be mad at anon. Here, have a cookie monster.
>>
>>54878387
>No, it's alright. Thanks for the offer, kind anon.
Happy to.
>>
File: original.jpg (161KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
161KB, 1024x755px
>>54878338
Fire crabs from dark souls 3.
>>54878366
Have some Cupcakes!
>>
File: The King.jpg (971KB, 800x7390px) Image search: [Google]
The King.jpg
971KB, 800x7390px
>>54878366
Here, have a comic.
>>
File: Friendbringers.png (280KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Friendbringers.png
280KB, 700x900px
>>54878366
Oh, hey Worm. I had a few questions brought on by the Worm update (which I kinda missed and tried asking you about in threads after that).

Two questions about the new Worm update, and one question I had just reading old options again.

How durable are the Friendbringers? Like, could I have them go along into Parahuman combat without worrying about them, despite the tastelessness of it?

Any chance for an option to be a Passenger/Shard in other jumps too? Shard Administrator is cool as all hell, but taking up residence in someone noggin' entirely would be cool to do from time to time too.

And lastly, could I use the 50 option of the Powered Armor System to merge it with a Power Armor I already have?
>>
>>54878421
Fuck those crabs, every single one of them.
>>
>>54878464
No, NuBee. It's the fucking that gave you crabs and, my oh my, I bet Val is gonna be piiiiiiiissed
>>
>>54878046
>Some-Thing
I think a better origin would be Vulture - somebody seeking to take advantage of the Addamses, because even if they are weird, they're loaded. Such figures aren't uncommon in the various media.
>>
>>54878464
Nubee understand why they were my first thought for things tough enough to be a jumpers std.
>>54878477 and someone beat me to it. I type too slow.
>>
>>54878477
>>54878494
Well, this was a mistake. Eat this diversionary tactic so I can slip back into shadows.
>>
File: I GUESS THIS IS FINE.jpg (47KB, 351x461px) Image search: [Google]
I GUESS THIS IS FINE.jpg
47KB, 351x461px
>>54878381
You're a filthy degenerate anon.

>>54878393
You're even worse. I will find you and you will suffer.

>>54878401
>>54878402
>>54878421
>>54878423
>Mfw

>>54878395
Trying to rig up a Narwhal like power, and you should be able to try and get her with the canon companion purchase anyway.

And Probably.

>>54878430
More durable than a person but they're not made for fighting. They're gimmicky living chibis of civilization wrecking monsters. Take them into combat and you'll be sorely disappointed.

Haven't decided if I want to try and do something so people can play shard in other jumps, but I'm brainstorming to see if I can work it in.

And sure, why not. Import away.
>>
>>54878522
VAAAAAAAL! VAL! NUBEE GOT THE FUCK FLU AND HE'S TRYING TO SLINK AWAY! DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT, SHOW HIM HIS PLACE!
>>
>>54878395
Hmm. Should I use Highlighter to be a knockoff Narwhal but with a bigger horn, Y/Y?
>>
>>54875262
...Huh. Not gonna lie, I didn't even know that was a thing.

Glancing over the wiki, though, I don't see any reason why not.
>>
>>54878523
>And here we have the wild tsundere, in its' natural habitat. This tsundere belongs to the Wormus_Anonus family, and is in high demand in certain farms for its' value as a 'waifu'.
>>
>>54878573
>bigger horn
Well, that's one hell of an icebreaker.
>>
>>54878611
Only if you're wearing tight pants
>>
>>54878611
That is literally exactly where I was going to go with it.
>>
File: gojira blocks.jpg (164KB, 650x1104px) Image search: [Google]
gojira blocks.jpg
164KB, 650x1104px
>>54878523
>gimmicky living chibis of civilization wrecking monsters.
>>
>>54878599
Nice! Thanks for answering
>>
>>54878617
If anon is becoming a Knockoff Narwhal they won't be wearing any pants.
>>
>>54878637
Or anything else, for that matter.
>>
>>54878637
>>54878655
Kinky
>>
>>54878523
>More durable than a person but they're not made for fighting. They're gimmicky living chibis of civilization wrecking monsters. Take them into combat and you'll be sorely disappointed.
Fair enough. I guess I'll just add them to my collection of chibi monsters, instead of having them help out Taylor while I play the part of her Shard.

>Haven't decided if I want to try and do something so people can play shard in other jumps, but I'm brainstorming to see if I can work it in.
Alright, I'll hope your brainstorming pays off then.

I /suppose/ I could sorta bootleg it with weak kind of possession and Shard Administration otherwise, but it'd be somewhat unwieldy.

>And sure, why not. Import away.
At least my power armor's getting another upgrade. That's really nice. Could I get timestop weaponry like those bombs Bakuda made?

In any case, thanks for the answers! (And the jump, of course.)

>>54878625
...I need chibi gojira now.
>>
>>54878664
>I need chibi gojira now.
That was my thought when I saw that image the first time. And why I picked up the friendbringers.
>>
What jumos do we have that take place in or around viking ages?
>>
>>54878687
>>54878664
Hit up Protectors of the Plot Continum. They've got something for this in the form of the Minis Litterally they are that pic realated. http://ppc.wikia.com/wiki/Mini/Godzilla
>>
>>54878664
>instead of having them help out Taylor
The three working together can help her out with a perfect cup of tea. Water from chibi-Leviathan, heated by chibi-Behemoth and the perfect temperature and taste ensured by chibi-Simurgh.
>>
>>54878705
The Viking Saga jump.
SB's Vampire Diaries can be set back then with the right drawback.
Skyrim is kinda Viking, but maybe not what your looking for.
How to Train Your Dragon maybe?
>>
>>54878705
>>54878755
Also, Crusaders Kings.
>>
>>54878599
>>54878629
Whoops. Haven't namefagged much lately.

Anyway yeah, have fun.
>>
>>54875535
Speaking of DxD, it appears to have vanished from the drive. That's not intentional, is it?
>>
>>54878725
Huh, maybe that's a reason to actually go there then. Didn't interest me at all before.

>>54878739
Well, sure. They're not quite as useless (but just as adorable) as the rest of my chibis, but they'd still just be kept at home to be helpful there.

>>54878523
Oh, speaking of them helping out around/fetching drinks... how smart would you say they are, approximately?
>>
>>54878725
>Protectors of the Plot Continum
The setting scares me. I don't know that I could deal with 10 years of seeing impossible colors.
>>
>>54878813
...huh. Weird. It vanished. No, that was not intentional.

Looks like someone already re-uploaded the latest version in the upload folder. Here you go, anon.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1noIvfC0-n5Y0tSWmNhUUx6bUU/view
>>
>>54878847
What chibis you got? I only know about the ones in Infernals, Kamigawa, and Worm.
>>
>>54878852
>impossible colors
Is there any way to purify these? I want some impossible colors that don't have negative effects.
>>
>>54878882
>Looks like someone already re-uploaded the latest version in the upload folder.
Yeah, that actually was me. It just occurred to me after the fact that if it had been intentional that maybe I was being rude by re-uploading it, so I felt I should ask. But okay, it was probably just some glitch when Brutus was moving files around (I blame the Gundam jumps, they're near the H's).
>>
>>54878852
It's canon that the mean time to failure of Agents (by death, insanity, screw this I'm out, etc) is less than one year. Of course, it's mostly "rookie is dead in the first month" causing it but the PPC is pretty fucking dystopian when you get down to it. Like Delta Green but working in stories.
>>
>>54878900
Well, besides those three, there's also the Saber Lion in Carnival Phantam (and sorta the Neko-Arcs, I guess), as well as the Chibi-Asakura you can get from the Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya.

And I kinda include the tiny angel in Actraiser too.

Not sure if there's more?
>>
>>54878962
I'm fairly certain that I could both survive and maintain my sanity. I just don't want to deal with the impossible colors. Or them suddenly realizing that I'm basically a Mary Sue myself.
>>
>>54878991
Well, depending on how you work with the Weird Cat Baby Bydo Thing it could easily end up as a chibi creature/engine of mass destruction.
>>
>>54878991
Well, that sounds like the perfect use of Exalted's Craft: Genesis.
>>
Have there been any updates on Generic Isekai since a few days ago?
>>
File: Himari Its Not.jpg (66KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
Himari Its Not.jpg
66KB, 638x630px
>>54874628
Make it so.
>>
File: Can't Un-Rape You.jpg (40KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Un-Rape You.jpg
40KB, 600x428px
>>54879327
Indeed!
>>
>>54878523
Can we get more than the three? there's supposed to be like, 27, even if we only have details on... four more?
>>
Can we let loose the tailed beasts or at least parts of them once we complete consumer of the god tree?
>>
>>54878296
>PRIMATE MURDER
Anon, it's presumptuous to assume that he's still a human at that point.
>>
>>54874628
>>54879327
>>54879339
Yeeesssssss
>>
>>54875535
I do both my own jumps and have also imaged jumps for other people, so within those categories:

My favorite written jump is probably Auralnaut Star Wars A MASTERPIECE OF WRITING which was made in about an hour and yet has consistently held up against my later jumps despite the ludicrous source material.

Least favorite is also conversely my former favorite, Lyrical Nanoha, which at the beginning was wonderful to make despite being objectively shit. Now the franchise worsening plus my own frustrations with the jump leading me to just drop it has taken all of the joy out for me.

In terms of jumps I imaged, however, most favorite is probably World of Warcraft since I've finally gotten into a groove for doing it and it doesn't look too bad either. Least favorite is probably Zerg Route due to some... difficult design decisions. I made it entirely in Illustrator and not paying attention to how it deals with saving projects led me to losing hours or even days of progress several times. Nowadays I use InDesign.
>>
>>54879351
why not let loose tight beats or at least parts of them to complete god vibes
>>
>>54878366
I have no food but, have an Aht instead.
>>
File: Fate Kaleid EMIYA.jpg (367KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Kaleid EMIYA.jpg
367KB, 1280x800px
>>54878229
Make him a magical girl instead.
>>
>>54879394
>That second spoiler
You're doing what now? Are you a crazy person? That jump isn't even finished and it's massive!
>>
>>54878229
I'm pretty sure Skyfather only lets you turn people into gods, not swords into gods.
>>
>>54879394
For the Power of Holding Hands, is storing a weapon in your soul valid for using its effects?
>>
>>54879456
DO NOT WORRY ANON, IT IS A GOOD PAIN.

>>54879460
The key question for it is basically "could you pull it out RIGHT NOW like you were drawing a sword from it's sheath?"

If the answer is 'yes', then it's probably valid.
>>
>>54878296
>PRIMATE MURDER INTERRUPT
For some reason I doubt it could "interrupt" someone who could manhandle Gaia at their weakest.
>>
>>54879459
Swords can be people too. Shiroe is just more ambulatory than most swords.
>>
>>54879479
k thnx, senpai.
>>
>>54879479
I'm going to need to dedicate a full GB of space to this jump by the time it's finished. I just know it. Shine on you crazy MMO diamond.
>>
File: GOchar3.png (94KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
GOchar3.png
94KB, 280x325px
>>54879487
Resistance to cute does not scale with level.
>>
I want to give my Ghoul from Vampires: the Masquerade - Bloodlines a self-replenshing supply of Vitae, but I don't want to turn them into a full-fledged Vampire. How should I do this?
>>
>>54879498
Sure, they can be people, but they aren't in Shirou's case.
>>
>>54879522
[SB]There are perks for that.[/SB]
>>
>>54879555
Not just an SB thing, that's a generic answer for people here too.
>>
>>54879528
Stick a straw in your artery?
>>
>>54879394
>World of Warcraft

You realize you're better off just waiting for us to split that jump up into pieces instead of accepting a giant lump of shit, right?
>>
>>54879602
Hush. You're the only one clamoring for that nonsense.
>>
>>54879615
I can quote multiple other people from the archives who desire the same thing, with OAA being a stubborn asshole and refusing it.

So like with what's happened for 40k, we have to do the same here.
>>
>>54879528
okay you're going to need some Vitae of your own, Mystic Lakes from Gemcraft: chasing shadows and the infinite liquid generator from terraria, so you make some liquid Vitae put it into the generator and give it to them, it'll just keep outputting Vitae for them indefinitely. Of course that means you're no longer the supplier to the magic super drug they are addicted to. So good luck with that
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54877120
>ASoIAF

...can we just take a minute to appreciate what a cavalcade of unintentional hilarity Game of Thrones has been recently?

>With medieval technology Euron somehow rebuilds most of the fleet Yara stole from under his nose in UNDER A YEAR, then literally TELEPORTS back and forth to conduct raids on Dany's forces. At one point he somehow gets within ramming distance without being seen
>Tyrion and Varys, formerly established as the best strategists of the show, get constantly bullied by a girl who didn't think through liberating Meereen and who eventually settles on the war policy of "fuck clever plans"
>After a season of her being an unstable, ostracised terrorist, the show apparently expects us to believe Cersei is now Tywin's equal somehow still able to field the troops Tywin said they were struggling to pay for
>After a season of having never led a war, the show apparently expects us to believe Sansa is a capable leader for the North
>The secret cure to Greyscale is...peel that shit off with a knife and rub paste on it, for full recovery in either weeks or months depending on how quickly the unspoken teleportation magic in the show works
>The showrunners decided that as the Three-Eyed Raven logially one of the first things Bran should say to his sister is that her rape was beautiful
>Jon Snow looks sad all the time, even when not talking about White Walkers
>Littlefinger is reduced to openly telling people how badly he wants Sansa, his advice to her boils down to "imagine everything", and in the latest episode getting caught was literally part of his plan

>>54875061
I streamlined my sense of enjoyment a long time ago. It was getting in the way.

>>54879528
I'm pretty sure you can make an endless blood fountain with Buffy magic.
>>
>>54879624
Without trips quoting 'different' anons is kind of a hollow argument dear anon.
>>
>>54879624
You can quote multiple other anons, all of which could be you and a cell phone and a rapidly toggled wifi signal. Show me one namefag who came out in support of your "idea" and I'll concede the point that there might be more than one person who thinks splitting up WoW is a good idea.
>>
>>54879624
Protip: Using "we" is the quickest to tell it's you being a samefagging cunt. You will never get what you want.
>>
>>54877720
Ahri's greatest desire is to be free of her need to feed on souls. If you can find a away to do that, it would be easy for you to fuck the slutty kumiho.
>>
>>54879672
>I streamlined my sense of enjoyment a long time ago. It was getting in the way.
How so? Not the means, but the result.
>>
>>54879394
>second spoiler

Ugh.
I need to get my ass back on that. Need some more gods-damned energy, and no red bull doesn't work. You're gonna have, like, 200+ more pages to read through by the by if I remember your last result.

>Zerg Route
>tfw I buggered the companion import something fierce.

We both have regrets.
You made it look beautiful tho.
>>
>>54879748
Zerg update?
>>
So, in Hero BBS is Freeter an example of a Level 7 Rouge? Dodging a summoning circle seems like a feat that neither the warrior nor mage class seems suited for and I was wondering if that skill might be a feature of the rouges as that would mean a Rouge can flat out /dodge/ enforce summoning which is bad ass.
>>
>>54879748
speaking of Zerg Having Elite swarmlings in your personal strain gives you three bodies right? because the way it's written seems to imply it does in a way that is awfully similar to jury Nullification
>>
>>54879773
I think Ancilla lost the files for that, so if it does happen it's going to be...

Well it's going to take an act of god.
>>
>>54878390
She was originally pretty lighthearted but they've tried to rewrite her to be super edgy lately. SCP is going through another chuuni phase at the moment. The grim darkness of dark and grimness type, which they think somehow counteracts their cool badass with dark SCP powers chuuni phase. It doesn't.
>>
>>54879798
Well that's unfortunate.
>>
>>54879797
One would think that would be the case on reading that, but if it requires repeating - Yes.
>>
>>54877720
Just use Stars and Stones from Dresdin Files to make it so she doesn't need to absorb souls. Besides that just hang out with her I guess..? Probably reconcile the people she has killed, that aint cool.
>>
>>54879828
thanks man,. It was never made explicit.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54879729
Well, I'm not proud to say it started out as a coping mechanism way back in #25. I found it interesting Amortentia numbs an unborn infant's capacity to love, so while everyone else was going on misadventures or playing Quidditch I was up all night in the Forbidden Section studying love and death to modify the formula.

I was really, really drunk when I finished it but-with a modified Pensieve to catch the stuff and a bit of Soulfire, I made a potion which once drunk could expel all the unconscious urges I found unnecesary. Like slacking off, or sleeping in on Sunday, or the guilt over all the people I watched ripped apart by monsters, or /not/ constantly thinking about how to keep fulfilling my next objective.

Strangely, it also needed some minimal degree of love to maintain. So to my frustration at the time, I was never able to quite nix my empathy entirely. In fact as a side effect all my remaining priorities intensified so-yeah.

I know what it sounds like, but it's not like taking a drug and getting high. It's having absolute clarity of purpose, keeping your endgame at the forefront of your mind or focusing on what it SHOULD be and experiencing deep, profound satisfaction when striving for it.

It's just that things like embarassment or irritation got set aside. Unless they're directly related, in which case they got much more intense.
>>
>>54878882
Speaking of DXD, could you weigh in on the Dragon race option vs Boosted Gear, in terms of which gives more power right off the bat and which is has more potential to train and grow over the long run?
>>
>>54879672
>Jon Snow looks sad all the time
This has always been the case. The rest I agree with, but I also need to mention that it has become incredibly meta. Hell, even the latest episode had a joke about Gendry still rowing in his boat. On the bright side I need to feel no shame in supporting the rightful heir to the throne
>>
>>54879672
>...can we just take a minute to appreciate what a cavalcade of unintentional hilarity Game of Thrones has been recently?
I'm glad I gave up after season 4.

But since we won't ever get the books this is what we're stuck with. Time to take a modern jump and brainwash GRRM into writing faster.
>>
>>54878296
Drain No from Young Justice. Soul Study from Weakness of Beatrice to make soul condoms.
>>
>>54879672
>I'm pretty sure you can make an endless blood fountain with Buffy magic.

Unfortunately, Vitae isn't blood. More importantly, it's not kindred Vitae.
>>
>>54878296
It's harder to drink through a straw when there isn't one.
>>
>>54879915
The Dragon race has more power off the bat while the Boosted Gear is much better in the long run because it boosts your power exponentially.
>>
>>54879672
Game of Thrones hasn't made sense for ages and the jump is for the books unless you've got some mental problems and would rather put yourself through the show setting.
>>
Best jumps to be a farmer?
>>
>>54879951
Fortunately, Vampire: The Masquerade doesn't use Vitae, just blood. That initial post was actually asking the wrong question.
>>
>>54879915
>Boosted Gear
You're comparing apples and oranges here, since Boosted Gear doubles your power each iteration of activating. Training increases your base power, unlocks the balance breaker/juggernaut drive, etc.
Dragon happens to start with a higher base power, which can then be increased with training just as any other base power.
>>
>>54879998
Star Wars. Be the moisture farmer you always knew you could be. Actual answer,
probably Harvest Moon assuming you're alright with mundane farming. It's literally the farming setting.
Also, Rune Factory jump when?
>>
>>54879915
That depends on what you want. Long term permanent power or temporary but quickly available power?

With boosted Gear you'll generally have as much power as you are capable of using/holding be constantly doubling your power.

As a Dragon you wouldn't have that high speed power up but you could realistically raise your base power above the max a person using the boosted gear can handle.
>>
File: Dolce_(RF4).png (283KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dolce_(RF4).png
283KB, 426x640px
>>54880028
>Rune Factory jump when?
Friendly reminder that Dolce is best girl.
>>
>>54880011
>Vampire: The Masquerade doesn't use Vitae, just blood
This is false. It may be commonly referred to as blood, but it is Vitae. A ghoul cannot simply open a random person's veins or arteries to replenish their "blood pool."
>>
>>54880028
"Moisture Farmer" is already my full-time occupation. Just ask the panties.

>Harvest Moon
Well, see, the plan is to get really badass at farming BEFORE I get there, so I don't need to buy perks there and can just dump all my points into blue feathers.
>>
>>54880043
Yeah, because ghouls have no ability to process blood for supernatural abilities. Doesn't change the fact that "Vitae" is a Requiem-only thing.
>>
>>54880028
Bouncing off this, has anyone seen anything of the one Anon who was making Stardew Valley a while back? It's been at least a few months and I was curious about the progress.
>>
>>54880055
I think he dropped it. Might be remembering wrong, though.
>>
>>54880036
>As a Dragon you wouldn't have that high speed power up but you could realistically raise your base power above the max a person using the boosted gear can handle.
Until they unlock Boosted Gear's various supermodes. Cardinal Crimson is below what the strongest dragons are capable of, but Divinity Dragon is as strong as them at base and can go much higher. And then there's whatever AxA and ExE modes turn out to be,
>>
>>54879998
Let's see here SIms for a traveling Garden and Sims Skills, World of Cultivation for spirit farming, Harvest Moon for mundane neat farming, and beyond that is a bunch of skill based stuff that I only vaguely remember.
>>
So if we raise someone to a god and give them domains as a Skyfather, can we eat them and obtain the domains? Using something like Greed for example or if there is something better for this kind of thing could you let me know?
>>
>>54880055
Somewhat serious question for anyone who's played both, but what is the difference between Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon? I've never played the former, but from what I've seen it's a less inspired one-for-one ripoff
>>
>>54880053
The question was specifically about ghouls. Ghouls require Vitae, which is what the Kindred turns consumed blood into, and what is held in the Kindred's veins and arteries. This is not a Requiem thing, this has been the case from the beginning.
>>
>>54880065
Isn't all of those transformations based on promoting his pawn pieces or fusing with Ophis?
>>
>>54880090
>Ghouls require Vitae, which is what the Kindred turns consumed blood into, and what is held in the Kindred's veins and arteries.
No, thy don't, they require mystically-enriched blood. Vitae does not exist in oWoD. Ghouls can feed off of other sources than vampires, so long as they're magical.
>>
>>54880103
Wanna know how I know you've never read the books?
>>
>>54880095
Yes, but there's no reason why that sort of evolution would be impossible with other sources of power added to Boosted Gear. It's not like there's some special synergy between them and Boosted Gear. Heck, Boosted Gear can explicitly absorb things for power, fuse it with whatever strong thing you want to trigger an evolution.
>>
File: 1ca76120d5904f7639bf168cbdbd19b5.png (500KB, 1276x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1ca76120d5904f7639bf168cbdbd19b5.png
500KB, 1276x1280px
>>54880063
Dang. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. If nobody picks it up by the time I get Divinity and the Necrodancer Reboot off my plate, I guess I'll have to do it.

>>54880048
If you want to get badass at farming, just pick a slice of life Jump and legitimately study it. There's agricultural colleges around the world and it's actually an interesting subject.

>>54880088
Stardew Valley adds a lot to the original Harvest Moon formula, like an entire crafting system, a dungeon to explore, and a more complex social system. I loved Harvest Moon and I found Stardew Valley to be an excellent recapturing of the feel and play of the original without being a rip off.

SV is certainly inspired by HM, but takes everything a few steps further than the original. And it actually have some awesome character building throughout the game.
>>
>>54880118
Wanna know how I know you're a newfag that never played oWoD?
>>
>>54880103
Ghouls get nothing from blood. They make use of vampiric Vitae because it carried the curse of Caine. It's what sustains them and fuels disciplines. Nothing else can substitute.
Kindred can feed on other things (with varying effects, positive or negative), but ghouls cannot.

And just to be clear, I am not this anon >>54880118
>>
>>54880135
Mimicry doesn't make you less wrong, anon.
>>
>>54880103
>Vitae does not exist in oWoD

wut

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vitae_(VTM)
>>
>>54879966
>>54880019
>>54880036
So what you're telling me is to take... both?

More seriously, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that Boosted gear is better in the long run because it makes training more effective, yeah (because as well as the direct gains from trading, you also get to compound that by activating your sacred gear)?

And then which is better up front becomes a question of how powerful you are pre-jump? as in, if you're already rocking some serious power levels then Boosted Gear might be able to advance you beyond what a Dragon is initially capable off, but if you're not then Boosted Gear won't be able to "boost" you past that point?

Which I guess leaves me with the question of just what the upper level of Boosted Gear is and how far it can take you - How strong is the Great Red and what's the cap on what he can give you? Can the Gear itself be made more powerful, or is it easier for a Dragon to just train past this ceiling?
>>
File: 1495996606978.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495996606978.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>54880042
>>
>>54880131
>like an entire crafting system, a dungeon to explore,
My issue is that it's stuff like this. Harvest Moon had both of these, and they were both somewhat complex. I can't argue the social system, as I haven't played Stardew, but from where I stand it doesn't look like they've actually expanded anything. If their only addition was a better social system then I'm kind of glad I never spent money on it.
>>
>>54880179
Boosted Gear doesn't care what your base is. It simply doubles it each time.

In setting, a dragon would get more use from Boosted gear to begin with, but if they don't train then someone can overtake them.

Issei was weak as fuck when he started, barely more than a base human. But he did train.
>>
>>54880197
Well, I'm not going to try to change your opinion or anything. As a fan of all things Harvest Moon, I think it's a great buy and an awesome game.

So... Lapis for everyone.
>>
How do these perks look?

Playful: Free/ 400 (Discounted for An Addams!)

How do you do it? It seems, as long as you don't intend to kill someone, you won't! And oddly enough, if you pay up, you can keep that ability even while separated from this obnoxious family.

Played With: Free/ 500 (Discounted for An Average Man)

Incredible! That you could live through so much..... It seems that you are incredibly lucky, and while you may receive a scare every once in a while, you will never receive any serious injury from simple misfortune, or anything meant in good fun! For a pittance, this will apply outside of this sickening family.

Disembodied: 200 (Free and Required for Some-Thing)

Gah! Get away from me! I don't know why, or how, you suddenly became a severed hand, but I have the oddest feeling, if any part of your body is severed after this jump, you'll still be able to control it. You'll always be able to tell what's going on around the part. Somehow.
>>
>>54880236
How is the True Longinus more powerful than this thing again?
>>
>>54880088
>less inspired one-for-one ripoff
>>54880197
>it doesn't look like they've actually expanded anything.

It's clear from your choice of words that you already had your opinion formed, and cared nothing about getting legitimate responses.
>>
>>54880269
As another fan of Harvest Moon I'm sad it isn't really being made anymore (and apparently Story of Seasons is shit). I don't know what Lapis is, but I guess I'll take one
>>
Do we know if anyone is planning to make a Kobayashi's Dragon Maid or Black Butler jump anytime in the foreseeable future?
>>
>>54880083
I'm fond of using Bleach's Codicia Resurrección ability for powering up through eating. But that's because I'm an Aaroniero Arruruerie fanboy, and he's the guy the power is based on.
>>
>>54880269
>>54880301
Which one was your favorite you two? Mine was definitely A Wonderful Life.
Thread posts: 663
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.