[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1673: Love To Hate Clown Dicking Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 763
Thread images: 93

File: JC OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54850085
>>
What is the edgiest thing you have done?
>>
Would the scroll of seals have Edo Tensei in it?
>>
>>54861202
The imperfect version Tobirama had I believe so.
>>
Why can't I quit you, /jc/?
>>
>>54861227
Because you're weak.
>>
>>54861190
I ignored the drawback limit for a jump I took. It still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>54861202
Well it was sealed by Harishima who was not fond of his little brother's creations and it contains at least one dangerous bad idea jutsu that Tobirama made so it is rather likely that his other works might be in there too. Actually it might be a collection of Tobirama's dangerous forbidden jutsu.
>>
>>54861190
I bought the Mangoes in Naruto.
>>
>>54861240
Drawback limits are for communists anon
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Main Chain Post today! Yay!

SimAnts Jump 129:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Ants In Space [+200]
Houston, We Have a Problem [+200]
Terra Formars [+200]
Origin: Worker
Perks:
Ant Telepathy [Free]
Tunneling [Free]
Labyrinthine Layout [-200]
School for Ants [-500]
Wings [-100]
For Queen and Colony [-200]
Royal Duties [-600]
Gear:
Nectar Pets [Free]

Writefagging Pastebin thing that no one reads because I'm a hack and everyone has better things to do /Jokeing guys: https://pastebin.com/8rwDKdZQ

>>54861190
See above. This'll be the second time I've reduced a planetary population into a Red Stone for reasons.
>>
Do we have a weapon import list somewhere?
>>
>>54861190
I started in the Warring Clans period in Naruto and made myself the Big Bad of the series. I also took the fanfic drawback so that I could choose a world without Kaguya, because that was a fucking stupid plotline, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>54861227
Because even if the people here suck reality is too shit to leave the comforting escapism fantasy behind.
>>
>>54861271
For Kamigawa, is it free the the first companion import, then 100 CP per each individual, and 300 for eight? It's not mentioned in the description.
>>
>>54861271
>Wishing away an entire species.
You monster.

>It was Roaches
Nvm you are cool in my book.
>>
Are there any perks that let us instantly memorize a book or other document by touching it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>54861271
An my name fell off! Of Course!

>>54861299
Nope it's 100 per or 300 for eight it says so in the price listing.

>>54861331
>You monster.
3... 2..1...

>Nvm you are cool in my book.
IKR!? Like that was the entire point of the Sticky posted.
>>
Would Gamer's Skills let you learn Charms in a fraction of the time they otherwise take?
>>
File: nope nope.gif (918KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nope nope.gif
918KB, 500x375px
>>54861190
yeah I'm staying out of this discussion.
>>
>>54861354
There's on in Princess Bride.
>>
>>54861385
>Nope
What do you mean?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54861404
It's 100 CP per Import or 300 for Eight. You can drop 200 more CP into the import to give them get either Legendary or Siblings Across Spirit and Body for free. It's all there in the import option.

It's all there in the Companion section.
>>
What are some good perks for being the type of villain that challenges humanity to prove they don't deserve getting wiped out?
>>
>>54861190
Brought back Rin and waifued her partially just to fuck with Obito
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 555x96px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26KB, 555x96px
>>54861463
>It's all there in the import option.
>It's all there in the Companion section.
No, it's not. It's not clear at all. Never does it say how much it costs to import a single Companion. Pic-related is what it actually says: "You may import your companion... for free." Doesn't say "You may import a companion for 100 CP" or "Additional imports are 100 CP". If that's what you mean, it should be rewritten.

Please don't sacrifice clarity for "fluff".
>>
>>54861525
The way it reads to me is that they get any race and origin for free.
>>
>>54861525
I think you're failing your reading comprehension check because it reads just find to me.
>>
>>54861392
>that gif
Goddamnit bancho, now I'm hungry for pizza.
>>
>>54861574
that's normal, I'm always hungry for pizza
>>
>>54861574
>>54861584

A BBQ pizza would be great right now
>>
Looking for vibration powers to both destroy buildings and give pleasant massages. Recommended jumps
>>
>>54861600
I know what you mean, there's this place that delivers to my area that makes a great barbecue chicken and bacon
>>
>>54861608
>Head to Fate/
>Summon Tesla
>Have him build his classic earthquake machine for you.
>Have it actually work because Fate/ physics.
>Make sure to install switch for massage setting.
>Apply to areas.
>Profit.
>>
>>54861608
Arrowverse. Get Vibe. It does what you want, and comes with a free side of cosmic awareness and pseudo-omniscience.
>>
>>54861625
yeah, that thing worked on magnetic resonance if you get a massage from it. You're also going to get cancer
>>
>There's a fanfic that makes the Uzamaki into a clan of kitsune.
>Wonders if if jumping that fanfic and taking Uzamaki makes me a kitsune.

Anyway how many of you are actually jumping a Naruto fanfic? I'm jumping that above because I like the changes to the world it has such as turning shinobi into demon hunters and making the village system several hundred years old.
>>
File: Kamigawa.pdf (383KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kamigawa.pdf
383KB, 1x1px
>>54861525
Pic Related. Done and done.

>>54861541
Me too but being more explicit is never a bad thing. Seems a bit odd to update for a single line but what can I do.
>>
File: Superman Hero.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Hero.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
Can anyone give me some reccomendations for defensive items or perks? Like in GoH Yongpyo.
>>
File: Guard-chan.jpg (32KB, 849x589px) Image search: [Google]
Guard-chan.jpg
32KB, 849x589px
>>54861615
>I know what you mean, there's this place that delivers to my area that makes a great barbecue chicken and bacon

Great taste bancho
>>
>>54861608
X-Men Movies has a great one, and Whitebeard's Devil Fruit is also pretty good, though it runs on anime-logic. Which could be a boon or a drawback, depending on how you see it.
>>
>>54861608
Vibration Manipulation from X-Men Movies can probably do it.
>>
>>54861653
Bancho, the thing didn't work on anything. His earthquake machine was a practical joke that didn't do anything on its own.

Also, pretty sure making one out of FUCKING MAGICAL-STUPID-FATE-SCIENCE wouldn't give you god damned cancer.
>>
I want to be some type of sorcerer Gish in Forgotten Realms. What build should I use?
>>
>>54861671
I feel if I used Whitebeard's Devil Fruit to give a massage they would explode. Probably not the best idea
>>
>>54861656
I once tried to find a good Naruto fanfic to jump, but all of the ones I found had harems, OP powers that didn't fit the setting, needless edginess, shitty self-inserts, and pretty much everything else that reveals a fic to be shit at the first glance. So basically, unless someone can recommend me a Naruto fanfic that is actually good, I'll be jumping vanilla Naruto.
>>
>>54861698
>Gish
Buy the race, buy sorcerer level, buy fighter level, buy the charisma and strength perks. Done.
>>
>>54861724
>fighter
Anon, no.
>>
>>54861707
Oh wow. Somehow I read your first post as "massacre" and not "massage". Feels like /jc/ is influencing me in a bad way.
>>
>>54861698
Sorcerer 6/Swiftblade 9/Abjurant Champion 5 is the archetypical gish build.
Sorcerer based doesn't get 9th level spells before epic though, but that's only a problem if you're actually playing the game, not in the jump.
>>
>>54861721
>good Naruto fanfic
Where there's your problem right there. You can't find that. All you can possibly find is some piece of trash you can tolerate.
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>54861741
>>
>>54861721
>OP powers that didn't fit the setting
I like how endgame Naruto went so far off the rails with Naruto and Sasuke literally being reincarnated demigods and the real villains being alien rabbit moon demon gods that it actually made the ridiculous old-school fanfics look reasonable by comparison.
>>
>>54861656
What fanfic is that? It sounds neat.
>>
>>54861741
I don't think there is such a thing as a pleasant massacre unless you really, really like the Hatred Gauntlet or you are in the Cow Dimension of Diablo
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif (718KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif
718KB, 500x281px
>>54861698
Duskblade is a Gish-in-a-Can if I remember right.
>>
>>54861664
Well, there's always F.I.S.S. from PS238 for being able to shrug off a Megaton.

Golden from NieR: Automato multiplies your physical durability several times, and Weak Point from I M Meen does the same. Aura from RWBY gives you a soul force-field that makes you stronger, faster, and tougher. There are some NPs from Fate...?

What exactly are you looking for, anon? Because I could go on and on.
>>
>>54861724
>Straight multiclassing between Fighter and Sorcerer
What.
>>
>>54861698
Swordsage/Sorcerer, I guess. Real ballers multiclass Fighter/Warmage though.
>>
>>54861749
I liked Dreaming of Sunshine well enough.
There were also a few oneshots i remember enjoying.

The problem is that every good Naruto fanfic is buried under about 10000 crap fics, and the people on sites like fanfiction.net have shit taste so sorting by favorites doesn't actually help you.
>>
>>54861721
Dreaming of Sunshine is highly touted, but I prefer Déjà vu no Jutsu.
>>
File: tumblr_ost3hirxt71sknj7ho3_1280.png (1013KB, 1220x1046px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ost3hirxt71sknj7ho3_1280.png
1013KB, 1220x1046px
>>54861743
>Swiftblade
Where the heck has this prestige class been all my life? There's some nutty good abilities tucked into this guy.
>>
>>54861767
>What exactly are you looking for, anon? Because I could go on and on.

Something like Golden like you mentioned is mainly what I am looking for but armor importing would be good too. Thanks for the recs.
>>
File: 1424203506194.jpg (332KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1424203506194.jpg
332KB, 692x1000px
Jump # 186 The weakness of Beatrice…exceptionally long title here
Background: Nonhuman - Kitsune
Perks:
*Holstein Breed (100)
*One track Mind (0)
*Cutify/Sexify/Scarify(0)
*I want to go to the festival too (0)
*Magical Might (300, Discount)
*Breaking the News (400, Discount)
Equipment
Companions
*Import X 8 (400)
Drawbacks:
*Black List (+ 200)

Companions
*Akitsu & Doom Chan – Support – (Class: Healer, Magic, Holstein Breed, 100 year ban, Cute fun time, Soul Study, Mix and Match)
*Arcueid & Yu Bel– – Combat (class: Warrior, Magic, The right Gear, Iberian Love, Fiery Ahouge, Holy Magister, Elemental Princess, Internalize!, Holstein Breed)
*Tamamo & Magician’s valkeria – Combat (class: Mage, Magic, The right Gear, Iberian Love, Fiery Ahouge, Holy Magister, Elemental Princess, Instant Translation, Holstein Breed)
*Death & Yuki – Foe (Magic, Class Rogue, Abyssal Growth, Holstein Breed, Free Market)

(to be continued)
>>
>>54861802
You do not like Catch Your Breath?
>>
>>54861857
I’m so happy not to be in Kamen Rider anymore I kissed the ground when I woke up here. I drew plenty of strange stares for it but my companions understood.

So this was a fun one. I may have played a lot of tricks to hinder some greedy humans. I was trying to teach them the error of their ways but they just mistook it for me being a gerk and started to form parties to try and hunt me down.

They didn’t know I was a break news. I would play with them for a bit until I got bored then defeat them in humiliating fashion. This only seemed to piss them off more but I enjoyed it. I needed a release after a long stream of repeating the same thing in the same world.

On the companion front it seems things were worse than I thought. Maggy has decided to go home. She was nice about it and tried be magnanimous. I am still sad to see her go. In other news Abraham and the Gemini Elves have told me they are going in to semi-retirement in my soul. That’s not weird at all (Well ok my soul is it’s own pocket dimension now… Jumpers are weird.) Anyways they said they will be there if they are needed but are thinking of settling down starting a family. Which I am happy to hear it but still kind of sad about all of this. Saying good bye has always been difficult for me.
>>
>>54861863
Isn't complete, didn't manage to draw my attention enough to want to keep up with it.
>>
>>54861721
Nostalgia is telling me that Sage was a nice read.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (149KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
149KB, 1x1px
Just cleaned it up a bit, and put in the A rank limit.
>>
>>54861901
Leave scenario suggestions linked to one of these posts. I'll read them when I get back, and see if I can't finish this thing by the end of the night.
>>
>>54861834
online only content from the old wotc web expansions. It's official though, not 3rd party content.
And yeah, it's very good for the role. Which is why it's part of the "standard" gish build.
>>
>>54861863
>>54861898
I think my biggest issue that it's it's 800,000 words in and nothing important has happened.
But then it's been a while since I read it.
>>
>>54861877
>Gemini Elves
what
>>
>>54861721
Suggestions:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/Naruto

REEEEE-ing in three, two, one...
>>
>>54861756
It really is funny how so many OP fanfic Narutos have nothing on actual endgame Naruto. I'm actually trying to think of Naruto fanfics where the powerlevel is increased compared to canon. Other than Chunin Exam Days there's only one that I can think of currently but I'm unsure if its powerlevel is higher than canon.

>>54861760
This one: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6086528/1/Will-of-Foxfire I like it. Its not perfect but I thought it was an enjoyable read.

>>54861964
There's a still active ten year old 821,919 word fanfic that still hasn't reached the Chunin Exams.
>>
>>54861964
Several important things have happened, unless you regard pre-canon as not important by default.
It IS pretty long-winded though, and while it's a decent fic the writing quality is not on par with DoS or DvnJ.
The fact that it takes a long-ass time between updates doesn't help either, which is the main reason i've dropped it for now.

That's also the reason why i've dropped DoS.
If i can't remember wtf happened by the time a new chapter comes out i'm dropping a fic until it finishes or throw it off my alert list altogether, depending on quality.
>>
What are the best intangibility options in the chain?
>>
>>54861901
Hey Ninjanon, for MC-Kun/Chan, is it impossible to stop Sasuke from leaving the village? Also, if we choose to go with Naruto, do we have to go with him on this three year training trip, or will he be fine at least for that?

>>54861920
As for scenarios...maybe one that has you as a friend of Minato or Kushina with the goal of helping them not only survive, but get together and have a happy life with Naruto? And the reward is that you can call in the Reaper to seal one enemy per jump away without having to die, as well as being able to take Minato, Kushina, and Naruto with you on your chain?
>>
Y'all should check out Naruto Genkyouien.

Foxes, Time Loops, Konoha burning to the ground, School Days crossover...

Now THAT'S a fucking trip.
>>
>>54861985
>Chunin Exam Days
Over heard of this before. What's it about?
>>
File: Merlin is summoned to the warp.jpg (157KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin is summoned to the warp.jpg
157KB, 623x414px
>Clowns
YOU FOOLS

>>54862050
Well I mean there's Open Your Eyes (Kamen Rider Neo Heisei 3) that makes you a ghost with standard ghost intangibility while also giving you a cool belt/transformations/powers
>>
>>54862052
I'd say that scenario would require removing the plot armor, but is good other than that.
>>
>>54862050
Define "best". There are a few that allow you to interact with things while still intangible, but which aren't always the most inaccessible to others. Then there are some which are almost impossible to bypass, yet don't actually allow you to do anything unless you become tangible again.
>>
File: Gemini Elves.png (418KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Gemini Elves.png
418KB, 500x563px
>>54861978
I picked up both Gemini Elves as companions in duel monsters Shadow Realms, not sure what your confused about?
>>
>>54861920
>Become the greatest puppet master the elemental nations has ever seen.
>Something something make Samurai great again
>something with stopping edo tensei ninja zombie invasion
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (383KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
383KB, 1x1px
Here's the next version of Haroun and the Sea of Stories.

Taking the advice of someone in the last thread, I've reluctantly made an extra, after-Spark bonus: one use of Wishwater. Since I dunked myself in hot water the last time I tried to use Wishwater, please let me know if this works or not; if it's too much, I can get rid of it again.

Oh, and I made a couple other changes like adding new drawbacks and switching around the order of items in the branches.
>>
>>54861901
Did you ever answer whether becoming the ten-tails jinchuriki would give the six paths sage mode and all that stuff?

I'm pretty sure someone asked this a few threads back, but I don't recall them getting an answer at the time.
>>
>>54862107
Oh, right, forgot about that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>54861985
Link? I read quickly enough that's pretty much just a wasted day if it sucks.

WHY ONLY PANTS CAPTCHA?

FOR THE LAST TEN POSTS I'VE MADE!
>>
>>54862133
No problem anon.

PANTS CAPTCHA. AGAIN.
>>
>>54862050
The one from Creepypasta is selective, letting you do things some others don't like ripping out someone's heart without hurting the rest of their body.

Also Kamui from Naruto is pretty good while also having some other rather hax capabilities.
>>
>>54862050
Kamui from Naruto is pretty good, although it requires contracting the edge. Its big advantage is that you can become selectively intangible and you can activate it pretty much at the speed of thought. Its only real weakness is that you can only keep it active for 5 continuous minutes before having to become tangible again for a few seconds. But on the other hand it also comes with teleportation (of yourself and others) as well as a nifty pocket dimension.
>>
>>54862130
>after-Spark bonus
Nah. It's not /that/ good. Maybe Post-Chain.
>>
>>54862135
>>54862154
IT IS A SIGN. THE TIME OF PANTS IS UPON US!

>dead becke
...well that's ominous
>>
File: 1500230144492.jpg (881KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1500230144492.jpg
881KB, 736x736px
What are some good jumps to get non soul eating succubus minions in?
>>
>>54862183
Huh? Please forgive me for being confused, but I always thought that post-chain referred to what happens after you acquire your Spark. Or does it also account for if you fail a jump and get sent back home?
>>
>>54861721
Chuunin Exam Day is a good read.
>>
>>54862226
Post-Chain means after your chain is over even if you don't get the spark, Post-Spark is after your chain is over but only if you get the spark.
>>
>>54862226
Post-Chain applies to any way you end your chain. If you fail your chain, if you choose to go back home, or if you choose to stay in a setting.
>>
>>54862205
Technically, all of the monsters in MGE, due to the influence of the Demon Lord, are now part-Succubus. And while they feed on spirit energy, they don't damage, much less eat, the souls of people. That said, their flagrant use of demon energy tends to corrupt the soul in a sexual way.
>>
File: Bobby-Guess who.jpg (153KB, 728x585px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Guess who.jpg
153KB, 728x585px
>>54862205

Dissagea
>>
>>54862183
I could make it post-jump in general instead, but will I need to adjust the level range of the available wish at all?
>>
>>54862205
Creepypasta. Pretty sure she is just a milk drinker.
>>
>>54862182
>can only keep it active for 5 continuous minutes
That was with one eye. Fairly sure that it could be longer with a complete set.
Also, the limit could also have been a function of Obitio's personal power, so both eyes and more chakra could let it last longer.
>>
>>54862050
Primordial Ghost from Justice League Dark is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>54861901
When did the Cursed Seal of Heaven get Purified?
>>
>>54861901
I want to say that I've always thought that, for narrative reasons, someone with the MC drawback should have the option to stay at the village instead of following Naruto or Sasuke, probably with a fiat-guaranteed amount of danger and adventures to make up for not having to watch their dumb-asses. I don't care enough to force it or anything, I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Also also, I think drop-in is pretty lacking in options, all they really get outside of their perk-tree is Sensor. They could totally do with some bloodline discount, or something. If that anon ever makes the builder, that'd probably be something good to give them.

Don't have any ideas for a scenario, sorry. Outside of maybe a Dreaming of Sunshine scenario, since it seems like a lot of people take that fanfic. No idea what it'd do or what the reward would be, however.
>>
>>54861721
>harems, OP powers that didn't fit the setting, needless edginess, shitty self-inserts, and pretty much everything else that reveals a fic to be shit at the first glance

Was this meant to be a jab at /jc/? Because if not, it should have been.
>>
>>54861920
For a Scenario, you are a free tailed beast, and must prevent yourself from being sealed at all cost. The requirement is buying one of the jinchuriki options, though pseudo makes you into a chibi version. The reward is the actual tailed beast as a companion and a new alt-form? Ehh?
>>
>>54862278
Sorry, that was me; I accidentally deleted my name.
>>
>>54861985
Time Braid is well beyond the canon levels as far as I can tell.
>>
Reminder that the best build for Naruto is to be a drop-in, then dress like a cowboy and carry a gun around everywhere.
>>
>>54862260
That's a banned jump.
>>
>>54862205
WoW, if you don't mind them falling in love with you.
>>
>>54862308
>Dreaming of Sunshine scenario
Getting the True Nara Bloodline and super senstivity to chakra would be neat.
>>
>>54862303
Couple updates ago. So literally anyone would take it.

Whew. Switched to buses.
>>
>>54862135
If you mean the fic that hasn't reached the Chunin Exams then its this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3665921/1/Black-Flames-Dance-In-The-Wind-Rise-of-Naruto To be fair however it does have a lot of filler. And before you burn me at the stake for have such shit taste over it being an edgy OP harem fic I stared reading this in highschool when I was young and stupid and kept with it because I'm curious where it will go.

>>54862247
>Chuunin Exam Day is a good read.
Are you mentally defective?

>>54862082
>Over heard of this before. What's it about?
Google a summary because I never managed to make it half way because of how shit it was. Though I've heard enough about what happens later to know just how worse it became.
>>
There is a person, whose entire life is a legend.
There is a person, whose extraordinariness radiates from his brows
There is a person, his name is Lin Fan.
Everybody: “Lin Fan, I want to have your babies.”
A dominating life of unrestrained swag needs no explanation.

Please... someone.... make a The Strongest System Jump. I need to live a dominating life of unrestrained swag needs which no explanation.
>>
File: 6f9fe2e9ab74f19fd1b114969b0481c3.jpg (515KB, 1063x1595px) Image search: [Google]
6f9fe2e9ab74f19fd1b114969b0481c3.jpg
515KB, 1063x1595px
>>54861190
I took an offer I couldn't refuse and let an entire world burn to save a suffering few. Exterminated a nascent race before they could overtake humanity. Wiped an institution and their creations off the face of the earth for the simple crime of existing. Ad Victoriam
>>
File: asuka langley cage.jpg (281KB, 413x750px) Image search: [Google]
asuka langley cage.jpg
281KB, 413x750px
>>54861574
Did someone order pizza?
>>
>>54862308
Maybe the scenario would be to help Shikako achieve Best End, but shit's going off the rails so you won't be able to predict what's going on, with new threats (like Jashin and the movie villains, to use an example from the fic) coming out of nowhere to make things difficult? And then the reward would be something like this >>54862361, as well as the option to take Shikako as a companion.
>>
>>54862376
You can already live a life of unrestrained swag, anon. All you need to do... is Jump.
>>
>>54861920
Orochimaru themed thing where your goal is to create the perfect genetic vessel filled with bloodlines which you then take as your own body. At the same time, your village and all the others treat you like a traitor/threat and do everything they can to kill you or otherwise prevent your work from taking fruition. Victory gives you the ability to implant people with Naruto bloodlines and you get like 200-400cp to buy some bloodlines after the scenario is over
>>
>>54862205
Hero BBS if you decide your world doesn't have them eat souls.

If anyone makes a Last Sovereign jump that that would probably have some. But its lewd so unless QQ wants to do it we won't ever see a jump for it.
>>
What other Naruto SI fics are good? The only one I ever finished reading was Vapors and I thought it was only okay.
>>
>Worm updated while I was out getting milk
>that early start drawback
I have so many little supervillains to adopt. I'm thinking Amy is a definite must, and so is Rachel. I think it would be best to stop Bonesaw by just ending the Slaughterhouse 9 early. I also probably prevented Regent's birth? These butterflies are fun.
>>
>>54862431
Look at the thread, like four have been posted.
>>
>>54861984
Looking through these, most sound fucking awful. Either tvtropes has shit taste or absolutely no ability to sell fics. Probably both.
>>
So in GoH it says the Blade of Tathagata has a limitless cutting edge. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how weak or strong this would be, can someone explain it to me?
>>
>>54862375
>Are you mentally defective?
Cake.
>>
So, I'm gonna go to Eroninja how do I ruin Naruto's day?
>>
>>54861901
Say Ninjanon could we get a Cursed Seal of Earth as alternative to Seal of Heaven? Its what's kimimaro had.
>>
>>54862431
Sakura was nice.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8569846/1/Sakura
>>
>>54861857
Jump # 187 Angel Notes
Origin: Pure Human (+ 300)
Perks:
*Putting in the work (0)
*God of Guns (100, Discount)
*Valentine/Valentine (200, Discount)
*Spirit of Man (300, Discount)
*Beloved (200)
*Bridge the worlds (100)
Companions:
* Imports X 8 (800)
Drawbacks
*Earth Rage (+ 300)
AI Failure (+ 100)

(to be continued)
>>
>>54862286
I thought it was literally because he needed to stop to breathe.
>>
>>54862352
Sounds like a perk!
>>
File: akatsuki.jpg (84KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
akatsuki.jpg
84KB, 960x640px
>>54862119
This pic makes me think.

Has anybody ever used the Edo Tensei in another universe before? If so, what sort of situation did you use it in? What was the response to it? Did they manage to beat it or was your zombie army unstoppable?
>>
File: Neomah.jpg (39KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Neomah.jpg
39KB, 426x600px
>>54862205
Infernal Exalted would let you make them, optionally from your own soul sorta. There's already demon prostitutes too, but they look like pic related instead.
>>
>>54861901
The most well developed category of summons is toads who have both small and big type summons, since most other are probably similar why do we have to pay extra for it? Also the summons are just animals, the only example of a truly human like one was the monkey king who was a monkey and thus very human like.

Sage of the Six Paths scenario has a little bit too much railroading, Zetsu might definitely be waking up Kaguya but is he also fiat going to use Madara to do it? Is the Madara part of the plan also railroaded? Why not have the sage give out his chakra at the equivalent point to when he does in canon, IE whenever Zetsu's plan gets to the point where the sage can no longer ignore it whatever that may be?

The Truth Seeking orbs should probably also come with the ability to recreate them instead of regenerate them. It shouldn't be something doable in battle but something more open ended as to how it works would be nice as there are a number of theories as to how it might be possible to regain them and it would let people use their own headcanon for that if they have one without giving a large power up.

Also
>as he shifts into other dimension to avoid your attacks.
Is not a power Madara has, unless he is being extremely nice and only using Obito's eyes instead of his own for some reason.
>>
>>54862541
If I didn’t know better I would think my benefactor is trying to punish me for what I did to her Kamen Rider world.

So things when I got here were very very bad, the world was dying and rather pissed off about it. Humanity was warring with a race that they created and because I recognized where I was I knew the Aristotles were coming.

I knew how this played out the first time but I had no intentions of letting it do so this time. I was able to speak with the earth to reason with it… It was in a lot of pain… that’s what it told me. Over and over again begging me to stop what was hurting it.

Because I didn’t know at first where I was I made the mistake of bringing Arc with us. The pain was almost overwhelming for her. It was probably do to her insane willpower and our help that she was able to stop herself from extinguishing humanity.

I had an ability I had never used. With 8 others we could preform a ritual to heal the world. Only problem is that Gaia was kind of pissed and healing her might mean she uses her full power to drive humanity to extinction.

I managed to talk with her and get her to promise if I healed her not to do that.

Shit hit the fan as the 8 aristoteles started showing up. We did a quick ritual. The world began to miraculously heal.

Gaia, The Aristoteles, Humanity and the A-Rays were confused. I managed to heck the communication system to tell the rest of humanity and the A-rays what I had done.

Gaia got the Aristoteles to hold while I did the hardest part of my little crazy plan. I began to negotiate between 3 factions that hated each other. I managed to convince the A-rays and Humanity that the Aristoteles were going to kill everyone, If they didn’t play along. It’s funny how eminent death brings people together. I managed to convince Gaia to chill out for a bit. Through the use of spreading green technologies and the fact that now the planet could support life I convinced everyone to play nice with each other.
>>
File: The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 0.5.pdf (164KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 0.5.pdf
164KB, 1x1px
Emoji Movie Jump.
>>
>>54862513
Give all the women dicks.
>>
>>54862278
And I meant to say "post-chain"; sorry about that.
>>
File: PANIC.gif (497KB, 375x233px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.gif
497KB, 375x233px
>>54862558
>>
>>54862558
What makes you think we want your shit, SBer?
>>
File: ghost.jpg (6KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
6KB, 226x166px
>>54862558
>>
Does the Macguffin from Generic Dungeon Crawl actually let you overcome drawbacks in a more creative and effective manner than regular perks and items, or is it just acknowledging that virtually anything in existence could be used in some way to overcome some drawback?
>>
File: on a bad day.gif (695KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
on a bad day.gif
695KB, 245x160px
>>54862558
>>
File: [shinji intensifies].gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
[shinji intensifies].gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>54862558
>>
File: HERESY.jpg (118KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.jpg
118KB, 650x650px
>>54862558
>>
>>54862586
What makes you think you can get away with posting here, Redditer?
>>
File: 1497666616224.jpg (226KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497666616224.jpg
226KB, 900x675px
>>54862558
>>
>>54862625
Who do you think you are posting here, Tumblrite?
>>
File: Toffee is sick of your shit.png (148KB, 498x505px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee is sick of your shit.png
148KB, 498x505px
>>54862558
NIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: well done.gif (2MB, 150x173px) Image search: [Google]
well done.gif
2MB, 150x173px
>>54862558
>>
>>54862641
What's your problem, /pol/ster?
>>
>>54862513
Steal his spot as the MC and use the Jutsu for your own harem building. Possibly make your own fic where you are the Main character of a mix between Eroninja and FMN so that you can waifu literally everyone. There is no reason to go to Eroninja unless you intend to do some harem building.
>>
>>54862653
Get out, /b/tard.
>>
File: 1500068407617.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500068407617.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>54862653
Not him, but some idiot fuck killed a counter-protestor with a car.
>>
>>54862278
I suppose you could/should offer different ranges, yes. I didn't realize that you had re-upgraded it to multiversal levels, which would be probably be too much. It's not unheard of to give different levels of reward for Post-Chain and Post-Spark. Or you could just leave it as-is for Post-Spark.
>>
File: mood.png (39KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
mood.png
39KB, 500x582px
>>54862599
>>54862587
>>54862584
>>54862616
>>54862617
>>54862634
>>54862644
Your pain and horror gives me power and keeps my eternal youth.
>>54862652
Thank you.
>>
>>54862543
>5 minutes
>Stop to Breath
I have never heard this before and it makes no sense since he's phasing himself into his Kamui dimension, which has air.
If it was a matter of breath then you should know that no human can hold their breath for 5 minutes without brain damage outside of Yogi's apparently and even then they could only do it through extensive preparation and meditation.
I'm pretty sure this is fanon or a misunderstanding on your part.
>>
>>54862558
Fuck you.
>>
>>54862579
If post-chain, then no.
Seeing how the power level is capped at a Spark, I imagine that some jumpers will use it to get their Spark for narrative flexibility, since ending on one of the existing end jumps may not make narrative sense for everyone.
>>
File: Weep with despair.png (1MB, 1883x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Weep with despair.png
1MB, 1883x1078px
>>54862711
>>
>>54862558
Can I use the In and Out perk to escape to the real world?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
181KB, 405x414px
>>54862711
YOUR EVIL WILL NOT STAND, WICKED MOTH.
>>
File: Anna2.png (123KB, 182x479px) Image search: [Google]
Anna2.png
123KB, 182x479px
>>54862711

What other fire emblem jumps do you have planned nikka or moth?
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>54862558
so how do I save everyone? If every Phone is its own world , then hundred millions are dying every day as apps get Deleted and installed, hardware becomes Bricked, it's everything I fight against!
>>
>>54862789
They did start bashing on that guy's car, he probably panicked and hit the gas.
>>
The happening in Charlottesville is because of a failure with literacy. If they could read, they'd have seen that the car clearly stated "DODGE".
>>
>>54862796
That's not what it looks like from the videos, man.
It's certainly not what the media outlets are reporting (although I don't expect them to be impartial).

>>54862807
>yellingPiccolo.gif
>>
File: Maniacal Cackling.jpg (80KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Maniacal Cackling.jpg
80KB, 1200x600px
>>54862807
>>
>>54862677
>>54862789
>>54862796
Please go to somewhere else to talk about this stuff..
>>
>>54862789
Which has the moral high ground? Cause the people saying robert e lee needs to be removed are idiots cause he was highly against slavery.
>>
>>54862558
Why must you hurt me in this way?
>>
File: 1497651615524.jpg (76KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497651615524.jpg
76KB, 728x546px
>>54862807
>>
All this Naruto fanfic talk makes me wish Harry Potter had a fanfic option.
>>
File: knight meme.jpg (56KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
knight meme.jpg
56KB, 480x638px
>>54862788
It's the fucking emoji movie, you don't have to think too hard. I guess you could use In And Out to do shit in the real world.
>>54862752
Hm, I was thinking about doing SMT#FE or Tear Ring Saga but who knows. I'd rather focus on my other claims and updates first, though. If someone wants to do them I won't stop them.
>>54862747
Sure, I suppose.
>>
>>54862831
Just keep the drawback from Naruto.
>>
>>54862831
Just pretend like it has the same options as the Naruto jump.
>>
>>54862830
Racist
>>
>>54862850
I bet that they drink whole milk and everything.
>>
>>54862854
Which side are you even yelling against? Or do you even care?
>>
>>54862854
>Domestic
Not really, they're international, so there's more to that shit than some grassroots thing. They were even more violent in Germany.
>>
>>54862558
>Discord
How can one person be so worthless? You're no longer welcome here.
>>
File: Medeus.png (995KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Medeus.png
995KB, 1600x900px
>>54862836
>SMT#FE
If you do make a jump for that, I hope that there's a drawback so that it's actually an FE/SMT crossover like the trailers made it out to be. Also I hope there's a scenario that will let us have Medeus as a Not Persona, because...well, just look at him. He's a giant robot dragon. That's fucking awesome.
>>
>>54862887
>actually an FE/SMT crossover like the trailers made it out to be
What is it, if it's not "actually" that?
>>
>>54862548
>but they look like pic related instead.
Hot.
>>
File: rabid animals.png (20KB, 832x142px) Image search: [Google]
rabid animals.png
20KB, 832x142px
>>54862887
I'll think about it if I get to there. I mainly want to jump it because of the cool potential for art and creativity perks from what I've read of it since I don't have a switch.
>>
Has anyone actually found any uses for I Need More, I Want More, I Will Have More from Jorge Joestar aside from One Piece fruits?
It seems like a lot of abilities that you usually only get one of are things that you can't grow more than one of, so you need some kind of power copying or stealing power anyways.
>>
>>54862558
But whhy
>>
File: street rules bitch.jpg (59KB, 843x633px) Image search: [Google]
street rules bitch.jpg
59KB, 843x633px
>>54862896
Well, it is if you count having Fire Emblem chars as Not Personas, but...thing is, it just focused on the first game and Awakening. Which is. Well. Disappointing for it to be a game about the different Fire Emblems.
>>
>>54862896
Not Persona with Idols and FE characters.
>>
Can you have more than one reality marble?
>>
>>54861901
What is the point of the A-Rank limit? We can learn the real nasty stuff in setting, there are lots of examples of young ninja with horrifyingly dangerous Jutsu (Kakashi INVENTED a jutsu at the rank limit you added at the age we are starting at), and we aren't going to have mastered the jutsu anyway. It also screws with lots of builds that already include the justu you have cut us off from.

If you really need to limit it wouldn't it be better to have our mastery the jutsu we pick be based on how difficult it is? For example Flying Thunder God has us start out only be able to do it with lots of preparation or with a group (like those guys during the war), Impure World Resurrection only giving the starting points for learning the jutsu, or the Fireball jutsu giving complete mastery like a young genius of the Uchiha would have. It would fit and it would keep builds that took your word for it when you said dangerous/forbidden.
>>
Can someone explain what this voyager witch thing is that a bunch of people were talking about?

Is it a perk from somewhere, or is it one of those lame powers where it's only available if you spark in that jump?

I know that it's powerful, but besides that I have zero details about what it does.
>>
>>54862867
You leave whole milk out of this.
>>
>>54862933
Usually, no. With jumpchain... I think we have two jumps that offer a Reality Marble. Tsukihime and Fate, I think?
>>
>>54862558
This is nice. I like this. Only one issue I spotted:

* Time we have to spend in the jump: 10 years

* Average lifespan of a smartphone: 21 months [Recon Analytics, 2017]

Unless you take certain perks, you're fubar.

>>54862788
Bancho, you have to accept that you can't save everyone from dying.
That's why I purchased the Afterlife in Bleach.
>>
File: 1500230907860.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500230907860.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>54862558
>>
>>54862953
>Fireball jutsu
B-Rank, anon. Not a fair comparison.
>>
>>54862953
>Give me omnipotence!
>I wanna, I wanna, I wanna
>>
>>54862933
I think so. IIRC we have three jumps that offer one as a perk. You can also use the Servant Supplement them as Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>54862978
It isn't supposed to be a comparison. It was an example of what I think would be a fair starting point for different jutsu depending on their difficulty/power.
>>
>>54862911
Um. It's really useful for power-copying/stealing, as many of those don't mess with the innate limits of abilities... But the only thing I can think of besides that... Is maybe Bending from AtLA if you talk to some Lion Turtles? Or Standing Stones from TES?
>>
>>54862921
It would be cool if you had a drawback that added characters from the other Fire Emblem games, possibly with a continuity drawback.

I'd also love to see a drawback for a proper FE/SMT crossover, but I haven't played this game, so I don't know how derailing that would be for the original premise.
>>
>>54862953
>Impure World Resurrection only giving the starting points for learning the jutsu,
Tha sounds... dangerous. Like learning necromancy by cribbing someone's notes. Sure you'll learn, but the things you'll make along the way...

>dangerous/forbidden.
A Rank is still 'dangerous and forbidden' to most ninja in setting, anon. S-ranks are even more dangerous and even more forbidden but both types, heck every jutsu, uses your lifeforce as fuel and overuse can kill.

Why do you care so much about this? Is there a particular jutsu you want to get or are you just against this in principle?
>>
File: the enemy.jpg (553KB, 676x970px) Image search: [Google]
the enemy.jpg
553KB, 676x970px
>>54862968
that's what SHE wants you to think! SHE want to give in to just accept her inevitability! do not believe her Lies defeat HER and join Mega-life and free yourself of Reality's shackles!

There are 4.7 billion mobile Phones,this is a finite number, this is a solvable problem.
>>
>>54863030
>There are 4.7 billion mobile Phones,this is a finite number
I haven't read the jump or watched the movie, but if there's life in mobile phones, then surely other electonic devices will also have life in them? If that's true then the number has just gone up by a whole ton.
>>
File: i came to think at you.png (119KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
i came to think at you.png
119KB, 375x375px
>>54862968
Right, I should probably think about that.

I'm gonna say in the next update when I upload it to the drive that when Alex gets a new phone, everyone including you will transfer to the new phone so you don't have to worry about deletion.
>>
>>54861901
Hmm. My current idea for Low Priority is mixing it with Disfunction Junction, to have the sensei refuse to teach us until we get our shit together. I.E. he doesn't want to give a group of unstable kids access to MORE deadly abilities.
>>
File: Masquerader_Poster.jpg (54KB, 239x337px) Image search: [Google]
Masquerader_Poster.jpg
54KB, 239x337px
>>54862896
Anime Actor and Idol Simulator 2015 With Personas
>>
>>54863030
>pic
Deedee is the best.
Don't you go all nasty on my girl, bancho-kun!
She the sweetest litttle lamb I ever did see.
>>
Do overlord (the series) automatons need to be/act emotionless or can they feel a human emotional spectrum
>>
File: This_Shit_Cannot_Continue.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
This_Shit_Cannot_Continue.png
205KB, 434x434px
>>54862558
>>
>>54863069
Should the jump not tell you this? If it doesn't tell you then just fanwank.
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>54863026
I haven't played it either, and I have a very rudimentary and basic knowlege of the SMT Franchise. I'd like a drawback like that + a continuity drawback, and the option to get Fire Emblem Chars as Not Personas. Mainly because I want Zephiel as one.
>>
>>54863052
>I haven't read the jump or watched the movie, but if there's life in mobile phones, then surely other electonic devices will also have life in them? If that's true then the number has just gone up by a whole ton.

this may be so. However, we have no evidence of this ergo It would be unreasonable to Act from that Pre-assumption,also still a finite number, ergo Still a solvable problem.
>>54863066
Have you ever lost anyone special to you anonymous? Has anyone special to you ever been miserable because they lost someone? Do you ever Get scared when you are in danger? That's HER doing!
>>
>>54861901
>>54861920
There's something that's bothering me about the Truth-Seeking Balls... they're just fancy balls of chakra, aren't they?

Why couldn't someone just... take chakra and make one (assuming they have the elemental/yin-yang stuff for it)?

I mean, Kaguya shows that giant versions of them can be made with ABSURD amounts of chakra, if the wiki is to be believed (I dropped Naruto somewhere around that time, so I'm not too familiar with them): http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Expansive_Truth-Seeking_Ball

Yet the normal variants can't be made/recreated if you lose them?
>>
>>54863028
Not him, but that's actually not the case. Whether or not a jutsu is forbidden has nothing to do with its rank. It's forbidden because of some sort of outlier, such as the Mass Shadow Clone costing so much chakra that it'd kill an ordinary person or the Edo Tensei being... well, the Edo Tensei. There are plenty of S-rank techniques that are completely safe and not forbidden at all. They're just extremely powerful and oftentimes either cost a lot of chakra or take years of training to actually use.
>>
>>54863028
Principal, personally I plan to take Multi-Shadow Clone jutsu and then use it for improving training efficiency.

Since jumpers will be able to learn pretty much whatever they want in setting anyway, especially with this perk giving them a great talent for it, it doesn't really matter. The limit doesn't actually limit anything practical, just anything fun you might want to have with your background.
>>
>>54862558
Is it a bad idea to program digimon into this world to take over the emoji world and rule?
>>
File: get the oras.png (438KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
get the oras.png
438KB, 540x536px
>>54863096
You hate Death of the Endless...that I cannot abide.
>>
File: shock and horror.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
shock and horror.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>54862558
>>
>>54863026
>>54863088
>Looks at wiiu
>50 hours in
>At probably the 75% mark

I guess im the most qualified here besides needing to watch the rest of the game/social links?
>>
>>54863126
I hate all death
>>
>>54863088
>very rudimentary and basic knowledge of the SMT Franchise
Not that anon, but I might be able to help with this. What do you know so far?
>>
>>54863121
This sounds like an amazing idea.
>>
>>54863099
Fancy balls of chakra are hard to make and that is Extremely High density chakra. You are talking about a world where cutting a leaf just by running chakra through it is an elite and intensive excersice. The truth seeking balls basically take no effort to maintain. At the point you could make them you already have them
>>
File: dog lips.jpg (59KB, 610x640px) Image search: [Google]
dog lips.jpg
59KB, 610x640px
>>54863130
Would seem like it, unless someone else here actually beat the game.
>>54863121
No, it wouldn't be a bad idea. It'd help a lot with the scenario, actually.
>>
>>54862848
That feels like cheating.
>>
>>54863121
Digimon Superior. Emojis Inferior.
>>
>>54863151
Furthermore Naruto was given his. He had true enlightenment of chakra gifted to him by the sage rather than spending a lifetime learning how to make them.
>>
>>54862205
Not technically succubi, but female devils in High School DxD more or less qualify. They're very attractive and lusty demon ladies, I"m assuming that's what you want out of this.
>>
File: i got a rash.png (39KB, 564x310px) Image search: [Google]
i got a rash.png
39KB, 564x310px
>>54863144
Absolutely nothing beyond what the SMT jumps have told me.
>>
>>54863141
>>54863056
Coolio.

What happens if someone clones Alex's phone. Suddenly Jumper Twins?
sorrycan'tstopthinkingaboutthesekindsofthings

>>54863076
WTF is that?

>>54863096
I know you're joking, but actually I'd be _happy_, because then it'd be official that there was an afterlife for everyone and there'd be the comfort of knowing I'd be reunited with my friends some day.
>>
>>54863202
You get two Textopolises but no jumper twins, sorry.
>>
I have a few questions about the Samurai Jack jump. The first is whether humans are a valid choice of animal for Polymorphing. Next is whether or not I can import the same weapon as the Enchanted and Celtic Magic Weapon. Lastly, if there has to be eight Daughters of Jumper, or if I can choose to have fewer- I really only want one.
>>
>>54863202
Suddenly Jumper Twins sounds like a great drawback idea.
>>
>>54862558
I'm sorry you had to go through that, Nika.
>>
File: Meramon_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg (554KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Meramon_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg
554KB, 744x1024px
>>54863162
>>54863156
>>54863147
Well seems like I have a plan.
>>
File: assassin FEEL.png (99KB, 231x258px) Image search: [Google]
assassin FEEL.png
99KB, 231x258px
>>54863226
I had friends to help me watch it with me and make fun of it, don't worry.
>>
>>54862955
Sure. In the Umineko no Naku Koro Ni setting, "Voyager Witches" are witches that are able to transcend their medium and travel beyond reality. They are very powerful as a result, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta casually sparring produces enough energy to spawn universes. However, the real power they have is that they interact with everything through abstraction, as if it was just stories and games. This makes for a bunch of really weird causal manipulation abilities, that are too confusing to sum up in a 4chan post. Anyways, you're forbidden from taking your Umineko magic to Voyager Witch levels pre-spark, but post-spark you can.
>>
File: appmon.jpg (797KB, 1337x1892px) Image search: [Google]
appmon.jpg
797KB, 1337x1892px
>>54863162
>>54863227
Wait

Isnt this literally just the plot of Appmon
>>
>>54863151
>>54863171
Okay... So, you agree someone can just recreate them if you have the enlightenment to do so?

Because right now, the assumption of the jump and people last thread seems to be that you get a number of them when you first get the Six Paths Sage thing, and can't make more if you lose them somehow (the jump's got a monthly regen/respawn for it, seems to treat them more as items).

Which is what didn't seem right to me.
>>
>>54863030
This is unhealthy. Please go.
>>
>>54863219
No.

Yes.

You can have fewer but the price would still be the same.
>>
>>54863250
How much alcohol was involved? Feel free to measure in liquor stores.
>>
>>54863301
Okay, thank you.
>>
>>54863160
The entire Jumpchain idea is cheating.
>>
>>54863264
Shhhhh there is no such thing as appmon.
>>
File: cosmic party fform.png (19KB, 160x88px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic party fform.png
19KB, 160x88px
>>54863307
I lost count after the fifth liquor store.
>>
>>54863030
Bancho, you dumb fuck, Death of the Endless is a nice girl. The afterlife exists in the Vertigo setting, so she's actually doing your goal. She's taking people from an awful world bound by entropy and full of suffering to a nice place where they can be happy and engage in their desires. And before you go "but what about Hell, people can wind up eternally suffering due to not following some archaic rule in an Iron Age book", no, that's wrong. Everyone in Hell in Vertigo winds up there by choice, with very few exceptions that are not Death's fault. That's why Lucifer hates his job, because everyone on Earth blames him for their suffering when he's really just enabling their own masochism.
>>
>>54863272
The problem is that they aren't really something that you make so much as something that you acquire or have. The only people who have them, at least as far as I'm aware, get it due to getting Otsutsuki chakra. They aren't made by anyone with the exception of Kaguya.
>>
File: Gaiamon_(Appmon)_b.png (45KB, 330x364px) Image search: [Google]
Gaiamon_(Appmon)_b.png
45KB, 330x364px
>>54863321
TOO LATE BUD

NOW GIVE INTO YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR GATCH(A)MON
>>
>>54863264
No, Appmon is the reverse. It says that digimon suck, smart phone apps are the best.
>>
>>54863272
Maybe. We never see anyone that's actually enlightened except Hagoromo, and he still has his. But we also don't know what he's done with his life, so maybe he just never used them up. You can recycle your Truth-Seeking Balls so long as you don't do certain big super-moves that consume them for more power. Also, Hagoromo's a ghost, so who knows how that interacts with the process.
>>
Am I the only one who likes to limit themselves because taking some of the super powerful options makes them feel uncomfortable? I know logically that I should try and become as powerful as I can but it sometimes feels like its cheating and making things boring. Even in some of the low power jumps I tend avoid taking some of the more powerful perks becasue I feel they would make things boring. I mean I'm taking all the exalted jumps because I really want to have all the exaltations but I don't want to take the First Magic or the Rinnegan or jump DMC or other stuff.

I don't know its weird. Plus at the same time I'm constantly worried about dying so that's making me even more confused.
>>
>>54863179
Right then, in that case, here's how it is: SMT is a setting where all mythologies are true. Every god, demon, monster, and angel actually exists. The setting is torn in a war between two different factions, Law and Chaos. Law is led by the tyrannical YHVH AKA God, who seeks to rule everything, forever. Despite the fact that a lot of beliefs normally considered good (like compassion and selflessness, for example) are associated with Law, the faction is itself monstrous. Most of the angels (with the exception of Gabriel and Remiel) look down on mankind, and believe that we can only succeed if we do everything we are told by God. They are willing to commit atrocities like genocide and brainwashing in order to achieve their goals, and even in DeSu (where God is mostly good) most of the Angels are arrogant and self-righteous assholes.

Chaos, led by the rebellious Lucifer, seeks to overthrow YHVH. Their reasons for this are varied, with Lucifer and his true followers doing it because they are genuinely disgusted by YHVH and his tyranny, and want to create a future free of him and his rule. Most of the other members of Chaos, however, are doing it for power, revenge, and/or shits and giggles. Chaos believes in survival of the fittest, that the strong should rule the weak and that nature should flourish. However, again, only Lucifer and his true believes actually follow this line of thought. The old gods and demons that make up a good chunk of the forces of Chaos often throw temper tantrums when they lose, and the whole reason why they joined Chaos is because they're mad they lost to YHVH in the first place. Both factions have good points that are unfortunately weighed down by the whole 'evil' thing they have going on.

Now, in the middle of all this is humanity. Humans, unfortunately, often end up in the crossfire of the two factions, and in most games are usually pushed to the brink of extinction.

(Continued in next post)
>>
>>54862052
>is it impossible to stop Sasuke from leaving the village
You can do that. I think I even implied it in the description, but I haven't looked at in a while, so I could be wrong on that.
>Also, if we choose to go with Naruto, do we have to go with him on this three year training trip, or will he be fine at least for that?
You'll have to go with him.
>call in the Reaper to seal one enemy per jump
>>54862131
Yeah, of course you would. Why wouldn't you?
>>54862303
Couple updates ago, so it wasn't a trap option.
>>54862308
>someone with the MC drawback should have the option to stay at the village
Thought about it, but part of the point of the drawback was being saddled with babysitting someone without a sense of self preservation.
>I think drop-in is pretty lacking in options
...That's a good point. I'll see if I can't hook them up with something. Maybe Jinchuriki?
>Dreaming of Sunshine
Never read it, so probably not going to happen.
>>54862523
The effects are basically the same, so yes. It's just a different aesthetic.
>>54862549
>the only example of a truly human like one was the monkey king who was a monkey and thus very human like.
That's why it's both. If you get big summons you basically are buying an equivalent of the toad summons.
>Sage of the Six Paths scenario has a little bit too much railroading, Zetsu might definitely be waking up Kaguya but is he also fiat going to use Madara to do it? Is the Madara part of the plan also railroaded? Why not have the sage give out his chakra at the equivalent point to when he does in canon, IE whenever Zetsu's plan gets to the point where the sage can no longer ignore it whatever that may be?
I originally had it like that, but someone kept bitching. I can change it back if you like.
>>54862549
>Is not a power Madara has, unless he is being extremely nice and only using Obito's eyes instead of his own for some reason.
He was shifting into the limbo zone where he had his clones was the idea.
>>
>>54863385
I've got something sort of like that. I'm fine with power, what I have a problem with is feature bloat. I don't like powers that I can easily expand into new types of power. Like, just being a Solar Exalted gives you so many potential ways to develop your powers. Then make yourself every other type of Exalted. And get magic from other settings. And cybernetics, and self-evolution, and and chakra, and soul manipulation, and it just keeps piling up and I can't see a cohesive character build unless I specifically don't take the most powerful perks because power often comes with versatility. I can do the sort of versatility where I take a tool and find every possible use for it, but ask me to make my own tools and I freeze up.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (383KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
383KB, 1x1px
Okay, I've updated the Wishwater bonus for the jump so that there's an option in case you finished your jumpchain but didn't get a Spark. Don't worry; I set some stronger limits on the post-chain one. Please let me know if you think I need stronger restrictions on either option; I want to be on the safe side.
>>
>>54863264
I'm glad this is failing.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54862558
. . .

Drop-In

I'm An Emoji (950)
Tolerance for Annoyance (Free)
Emoji Beam (850)
Heck This (550)
Infinite Candy Crush Candy (500)
Smartphone (300)
Twitter Phoenix (0)

>Oh hey, this must be one of the kiddie worlds
>They're terribly boring aren't they? Wait, what's Anon doing?
>Oh, that's weird
>Let me guess, he's chasing butterflies in China again to start a hurricane here in two months?
>No, he's just...standing there
>Anon? You okay, buddy? You got that post-drawback sickness again?

:/

>...okay, that's a weird altform. Never seen you look like two dots and a slanted line before.
>Alright guys, back it up I've seen this before. He does when he feels oppressed by the reality he's in, just give him a minute

:(

>Where's he going?

:<

I'm fine. I'm fine, just-reconnecting with my long repressed humanity also brought back my capacity to experience cringe. That's a real shocker.

Don't know what they're worried about, I just need a moment and a drink to figure out what SONUVABITCH EVEN THE DRINKS ARE STALE MEMES

O_o

I COULD BUILD A MORE INTERESTING REALITY OUT OF ORIGAMI PAPER AND WOOL.

WAIT A MINUTE.

o_O

>Anon, where are you?
>I think he's in that cellphone. Wait, is that a bunch of demon summoning apps running simultaneously? Check it out, he's doing some sort of mass demon battle royale! It's like Pyre meets Extella!
>(message received: It's party time)
>We've had to fight off sentient parental control settings a dozen times just to cross the street. FUCK YEAH IT IS.

>>54863126
10/10, would embrace to escape this living hell.
>>
>>54863385
I don't think it's weird. I take a lot of the powerful stuff, but I choose flavor over power when I'm faced with that. I also don't do any mass production or army building.
>>
>>54862558
>I’m An Emoji (Mandatory, Free/50 CP)
I really hate how this one mistake Wukong made in Comorragh has leaked into other Warhammer jumps and is now leaking into jumps that aren't even based on races.

Perks aren't alt forms. You don't need to make a perk saying what the jump's race is like (that's what Notes are for), especially not if it's mandatory and locking you into that form for the entire jump.
>>
>>54862953
You're not supposed to start out as an S rank ninja. You're supposed to start out as a genin.
The reason why earth grudge has a starting point is because it has multiple spin offs, much like the rasengan. You start out with the basic usage, which is the threads themselves.
Impure world ressurection and Hiraishin are specific, singular techniques. The technique you select is considered mastered, just not it's permutations.
>>54863061
That's completely legit. No one in their right mind would give a basket case better murder abilities.
>>
File: Ruyi.png (1007KB, 690x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi.png
1007KB, 690x1003px
Alright I am trying to decide on whether to grab Gae Bolg or Ruyi Jingu Bang as I love both but I want one to be my main weapon I use and import into everything. Mind helping me decide friends?
>>
>>54863491
I prefer it, it allows them to expand on what being that race is like without forcing me to scroll to the bottom of the document.
>>
>>54863496
having an S rank jutsu doesn't make you S rank. Naruto had a B rank kinjutsu and was basically D rank. A D rank army, but D rank.
>>
>>54863512
Then put it in the introduction text instead. Anywhere that it doesn't have mechanical weight that you can't get rid of without Toggle.
>>
>>54863523
HEY! HE WAS C RANK!

Being an army takes him up a rank.
>>
>>54863501
You could technically, pick both and combine them into one using one of the many "combining items" perk/items throughout the chain

I would pick Ruyi Jingu Bang because its fairly crazy, but I remember Gae Bolg EX had Val listing some scary improvements to the base weapon.

go with whichever you can pick up first and then combine them.
>>
>>54863540
>Being upset you have to be an emoji in this jump
Don't take it.
>>
>>54863523
Naruto quickly levels up to easily Chunin-Low Jonin stuff though. He's pretty fucking crazy even by the end of the Chunin Exams, easily the strongest genin in the village at that point.
>>
>>54863540
nigga you know it's meant to be an altform
>>
>>54863540
Or.. since this is a Drawback (And it is), put it in the Drawbacks? Maybe along with a You Can't Switch Forms?
>>
>>54863491
If you can access some or all of the race's abilities in other forms, then it kinda does, since no one starts with an alt form mixing perk.

I'm fine with this format, since I can still disable the perks I don't like with Toggle.
>>
File: It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>54863126
I'll bring the mudas!
>>
How do you feel about the idea of a jump having no dedicated Drop-In origin, but giving the option to not have any memories or backstory in the jump so as to effectively make any origin a potential Drop-In? Because I'm having trouble thinking of Drop-In perks for the jump I'm working on, and to be honest a person with no background would have a lot of trouble getting involved in any of the interesting things in the setting. It's about space exploration, it's hard for nameless drifters to get on a spaceship. Not impossible, I remember that in Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars books (another setting I'd like to do a jump for), but wouldn't really make sense here. So leave the option for those who have aesthetic or philosophical reasons for being a Drop-In, but don't bother with making mechanics for them, yay or nay?
>>
>>54863548
By the time he hit the chunin exams perhaps. Though he did have S rank luck.
>>
>>54863099
They are, as far as I can tell, BS super special techniques that are one and done deals. You only get a finite number, and only in super special mode. And it doesn't seem like they're supposed to come back at all once you use them up (for whatever reason, it doesn't make sense to me). Feel free to fan wank it as taking roughly a month to recreate if you like.
>>54862314
>>54862413
Might be able to use these. I'll have to think about it.
>>54862119
>>Something something make Samurai great again
SAMURAI SUPREMACY
>>
>>54863592
That's usually an acceptable alternative. Personally I think drop-ins need to suck it up and stop thinking of backgrounds as ego death but what can you do.
>>
>>54863179
>>54863394
Humans, along with any demons that aren't part of the other two factions, make up what's called Neutral. Neutral is the carefully balanced state between Law and Chaos, and is usually considered the best alignment (along with canonical winner) of each game. While many humans end up joining the other two factions, the basic point is that mankind is Neutral. Humans are actually a big part of both faction's plans, though for different reasons. YHVH wants humanity to worship him and serve him for all eternity, where as Lucifer wants humanity to break free of it's bonds and reach their full potential...or something like that. Other forces of Chaos just want to eat, rule over, or kill humans. Naturally, this means that humans are in a tight spot, for the most part, right?

Well, that's where COMPs come into play. Now, their origins differ depending on what universe you're looking at, but most of them have a man named Stephen as the creator. COMPs allow humans to summon and command demons, as well as use magic and skills in some games, or let them fight evenly with demons in the first place in DeSu. COMPs are basically the only thing that gives mankind any sort of chance against the two factions. Unfortunately, either only the protagonists have it, or it's just not enough for most humans even if they have COMPs. And some COMP users end up siding with the other factions anyway, so that's a problem as well.

Speaking of the protagonists, most of them have weird origins that set them aside from normal humans. It's why they're able to make these big changes in the world. Even ignoring the whole "Great Will creates Messiahs to save mankind" thing SMT IV Apocalypse had, let's look at some of our protagonists origins:
>Reincarnation of a Biblical Figure (Adam and Eve in SMT 1, Cain and Abel in DeSu)
>Genetically Engineered Messiah (Aleph, SMT 2)
>Half-Demon (Demi-Fiend, SMT 3/Nocturne)
>Reincarnation of Samurai Warrior (Flynn, SMT IV)
>>
>>54863491
...its a perk....
NIKAMOTH CAN I BUY ITS AN EMOJI MULTIPLE TIMES?
>>
>>54863496
>No one in their right mind would give a basket case better murder abilities.
Your mistake is that these are ninjas.
>>
>>54863592
There's been jumps before that just let you skip having a background and memories instead of making a dedicated Drop-In background, so I think it'd be fine to do it that way.
>>
>>54863568
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon doesn't force me to turn all my alt forms into Pokemon. This is not the standard way of handling things for jumps that are not based on races, and imposes a limitation which is not present in similar jumps for no reason.

>>54863579
>After you leave this world, you’ll keep the emoji as an altform...
>After you leave this world.
>>
>>54863600
Even just starting out Naruto managed to beat a chunin. Admittedly a chunin who was teaching in school but still a chunin.
>>
>>54863592
That seems fine to me.
>>
>>54863576
By the end of the exams, sure. At the start of the exams he was basically C rank with a force multiplier making him around mid C. If he had actually had some decent instruction he would have been far higher.
>>
>>54863615
I claim they're most character in Naruto are crazy on some level.
>>
>>54863615
In Their Right Mind.

He didn't say most were, just that this one could be.
>>
>>54863576
I don't believe that. Strongest genin of his age, but given that ninja ranks aren't an indicator of power but of role in the command structure there's probably at least a few career genin that are older and stronger than him. You know, people who realized that they're unsuited for even the level of command that chunin conveys but have enough training and experience by now that they're still badasses. Konoha has tens of thousands of ninjas, statistically speaking not all of its asskickers can be chunin or higher.
>>
>>54863592
Go ahead. We already have jumps that let you take any background as drop-in. Jumpers who always take drop-in appreciate it, and it's always better than making up non-canon stuff just to have a drop-in.
>>
>>54862558
>Emoji Movie Jump.
...For what purpose?

Anyway, wonder what emoji to be... I feel like the pizza slice would fit me. Is that one already taken in the movie?

>It’s not the end until you’re last emoji deleted.
I feel there's a word missing somewhere in this, that would allow this sentence to make sense?

>By default it resembles the twitter bird.
Could have it be a giant blue emu instead? Or maybe a bird-of-paradise...
>>
>>54863637
Genin are literally the ninjas they don't send on missions where they think they'll have to fight other ninjas. Like their might be a statistical anomaly like Might Dai who knows a super technique but Naruto's at the very least the best person who was in the Chunin Exams which is where they show off good genin.
>>
>>54862558
Can we buy its an emoji multiple times at 50 cp?
>>
>>54863610
>>54863617
>>54863625
>>54863638
Alright then, sounds like there's unanimous approval, or at least unanimous "eh, I don't mind". I shall follow through with the current plan, then, with the origins being Engineer, Analyst, Military/Command and Academic.
>>
>>54863624
He was a shit tier chunin who was beyond overconfident. He was also rather shocked by the fact that Naruto(who had never managed a decent clone) had managed to create a shit ton of clones.
>>
>>54863437
>That's why it's both. If you get big summons you basically are buying an equivalent of the toad summons.
No but the toads also have small summons, you have added an entire second category of summons that don't exist in canon while also restricting those of the first.

>>54863437
>He was shifting into the limbo zone where he had his clones was the idea.
You really need to stop buffing the enemies, the Rinnegan scenario to become the Ten Tails Jinchuriki gives everything the Sage of the Six Paths scenario does and more despite being vastly easier.

To get the lesser power of the Six Paths Sage Mode you need to fight fucking Madara who was more powerful than the all the Tailed Beasts combined, then fight Kaguya who is even more powerful than Madara (though not as skilled or as smart, and to take the Scenario you need to also take a drawback that buffs all enemies and gives you a new failure condition. This is already disproportionately difficult without you adding entirely new powers to the enemies.

I don't want the edgy eyes but I feel like it would just be better to ignore this and take the Rinnesharingan scenario just to make things easier.

>>54863523
The Regular shadow clone jutsu is B-Rank, the multi shadow clone jutsu is A rank and he learned it in a few hours despite being a miserable failure at that point in the story.
>>
>>54863610
Aren't background memories and personalities getting preference an official rule or is it just a house rule?
>>
>>54863558
>You could technically, pick both and combine them into one using one of the many "combining items" perk/items throughout the chain

Yeah but it would feel weird of me to throw Ruyi in there since the description says it is loyal and possible some sentience, not sure how the combining would go down for it.

>I would pick Ruyi Jingu Bang because its fairly crazy

Yeah it does have alot of nice powers. Mainly on the fence because of Gae Bolgs homing attack.

>Gae Bolg EX

Took a quick look through the archives and couldn't find any them.
>>
>>54863652
No, genin are literally the ninjas they don't expect to take a command role. Chunin denotes responsibility, not power, that's why Shikamaru got promoted despite losing his match. Yeah, it's probably that any genin who did wind up becoming stronk would get a Special Jounin promotion, but there's no reason you can't have highly skilled and competent genin. Such as Naruto himself. Kid never got promoted throughout the entirety of the series. I don't remember if he was post-series, but all the way up until the end of the Fourth Ninja War he was just a genin.
>>
>>54863688
The official is that they're the most recent memories you have, thus they do impact how you think.
The idea that they represent ego death is as absurd as saying that every day/week/month you live through here in the real world you've died due to having new memories that you didn't have before.
>>
>>54863688
It's just supposed to be memories and information on the world you find yourself in as appropriate to the background. I don't know how the whole "this extra information is totally overriding your current personality and thus changing you forever" stuff got started but it's just silly. It's not bad/wrong jumpchaining wrong but its still silly.
>>
What kind of stuff can we get as summons in Naruto?
>>
>>54863684
Some of the big summons would be small, much like the toads. They would also not have humanoid bodies, like the toads.
>Rinnegan Scenario is easier than Six Paths
It also involves getting five hundred CP from a drawback. I'm done arguing with you over this.
>>
>>54863684
his being a failure and a D rank ninja wasn't due to a lack of ability on his part, it was due to shit teaching and sabotage on the part of his teachers. The only decent one before Jiraiya was Iruka who was too little too late and didn't pay enough attention to catch things. Jiraiya wasn't a particularly good teacher either. Just better than Kakashi which honestly isn't difficult due to his slacktastic teaching style of saying teamwork a lot.
>>
>>54863731
But does your personality still get overridden for the duration of the jump?
>>
>>54863437
>I originally had it like that, but someone kept bitching. I can change it back if you like.
No you didn't, you had it set the Sage only giving out the chakra after Kaguya was awakened. Way later than it was supposed to be given out to the point where the scenario was literally unwinnable without you soloing Kaguya while she is immune to all your powers. Which you also added for some reason.

People suggested that you just let the Sage give out the powers when he was supposed to relative to the plot (IE towards the end but still before the final few fights). You then made it still later than it was supposed to happen but also fiat locking Madara into the equation, also immune to all your powers because reasons.
>>
>>54863750
Could we take Verbal Tic as Surfer Speak instead of just one phrase?
>>
>>54863491
The introduction of mandatory perks (I imagine some old person shouting at a kid, "you'll eat this food and you'll LIKE IT") are why I have a "mandatory perks aren't mandatory" house rule.

For whatever potatoes that's worth.
>>
>>54863715
Shika didn't so much lose as forfeit because he didn't want to mess with further rounds.
>>
>>54863768
What? No. I was literally arguing that it doesn't do anything of the sort in the first place.
>>
>>54863797
Okay thanks.
>>
>>54863772
Sure.
>>
>>54863743
Toads, snakes, slugs, hawks, monkeys, dogs, cats, and a shitload more that I'm probably forgetting

>>54863750
Don't you get about 400cp from drawbacks due to the Rinnegan? It doesn't equal out, sure, but I think I have to go with him, the Rinnegan situation is much more desirable
>>
>>54863179
>>54863394
>>54863611
So, basic info aside, here's what you need to know about SMT as a setting: it's a terrible place to live, for the most part. SMT 1 opens on a zombie apocalypse and civil war, then World War 3 starts, then the world becomes Mad Max with demons and angels and cults, then God floods the Earth and the survivors duke it out in a giant cathedral that was made to be His throne. Pretty much everyone aside from Adam and Eve's reincarnations die, and they are left to either repopulate the world themselves or lead the survivors, depending on how you interpret the ending with how the sequel started. Speaking of, the sequel starts in a dystopian cyberpunk civilisation led by the Archangels, and ends in God trying to nuke the world with a pyramid shaped Death Star. The very next game, it's revealed that the Great Will/YHVH is trying to find a way to erase free will forever by destroying and recreating countless universes using the Conception system. Even SMT IV, the lightest mainline game, takes place after a nuclear apocalypse and has terrible apocalypses lurking around the corner. And the only thing standing in the way of all of these horrible things and the world, in each game? Are the protagonists and their allies.

Did I mention that the protagonists can choose to side with either faction in each game as well, and bring about those apocalypses? Because they can.
>>
>>54863750
>they would also not have humanoid bodies, like the toads.
None of the summons had proper humanoid bodies, some of them had bodies that were closer to humanoid than normal animals but that also includes the toads.

The scenario may require the drawback but they are two separate things! The Drawback, without any Madara or Kaguya is already worth the points it gives, as evidenced by the fact that you aren't required to take the scenario. It was worth the points before you upped the difficulty with the blanket power boost for every enemy.
>>
>>54863614
No.
>>
>>54863202
>WTF is that?

One of the basic enemy machines from Nier Automata, they're adorable.
>>
>>54863776
I try to run Jumpchain as close to the rules as possible, to the point I still use diminishing returns.

The way I see it, if I'm going to ignore the restrictions jumpmakers put on their material, I may as well just ignore the jumps altogether and start writing your own self insert fanfiction without outside input.
>>
>>54863854
>no
Well damn the one thing that could have mitigated this suffering.
>>
>>54863807
May I ask why instructors do not get the benefit from Disfuction Junction?
>>
>>54863886
Dysfunction Junction.
>>
>>54863886
They've made Jounin. They're expected to be professional. If they were as bad at team work as dysfunction junction makes them, then they would never have been promoted that far.
>>
>>54863750
Ninja, this scenario started out as fiat ensuring that the event that causes the Sage to give out the powers will happen and giving CP insurance to those powers.

It's now massively increasing the difficulty of getting it for no reason when objectively better ways to get the same power are now available far more easily.

How has it ended up like this?
>>
>>54863764
>it was due to shit teaching and sabotage on the part of his teachers
No, that's fanon. There's no evidence in canon that Naruto's teaching was sabotaged. His teachers not putting in much effort, possibly, but no one taught him wrong. Naruto was just a punk kid who didn't like school and cut class a lot. Maybe him subconsciously picking up on the fact that his teachers didn't like him lead to that, but it's ultimately on him for not sticking with it.

>Jiraiya wasn't a particularly good teacher either.
Also fanon. Jiraiya did have a hands-off approach, yes, and could have done more in-depth training, but Naruto was objectively much stronger for everything he was taught by him. Fans just get pissy because they wanted Naruto to come back from the timeskip with a hundred thousand new jutsu and instead he just improvements in all his core competencies. You know, the thing he needed the most work on.

>Just better than Kakashi which honestly isn't difficult due to his slacktastic teaching style of saying teamwork a lot
And now we've got super fanon. Kakashi was a great teacher. He took a team of misfits and made them ready for the Chunin Exams within a few months. It's just that most of that training took place off-screen and in timeskips. And emphasizing teamwork was exactly what they needed, given their personalities. My god, was Team 7 dysfunctional, but he got them to work together well enough that it took two consecutive cases of mindrape for the highest-risk member to go rogue, and even then the other two were so devoted to him they spent the next four years trying to get him back. So really, the only complaint you can make is that he was late a lot and liked to read while doing other things...but given that he clearly has PTSD I can forgive him needing to keep his mind occupied so it doesn't drift to the bad thoughts.
>>
>>54863914
Constantly badgering a jumpmaker over the course of four threads will derail even the best of intentions.
>>
>>54863913
I was actually thinking of it more as that their team is WILL NOT BEHAVE. And that this is very much an issue.
>>
>>54863931
The dude isn't above replying multiple times to rant either.
>>
>>54863914
Unlike Val, some jumpmakers still have some semblance of honor. Some of them make you work for your Omnipotence.
>>
>>54863920
>but given that he clearly has PTSD I can forgive him needing to keep his mind occupied so it doesn't drift to the bad thoughts.
Oh, I just had a sad thought: What if the real reason he has dog summons is that they're actually his therapy dogs?
>>
>>54863968
>Oh, I just had a sad thought: What if the real reason he has dog summons is that they're actually his therapy dogs?
Why else do you think Pakuun has such soft paws.
>>
>>54863920
>And now we've got super fanon. Kakashi was a great teacher. He took a team of misfits and made them ready for the Chunin Exams within a few months. It's just that most of that training took place off-screen and in timeskips. And emphasizing teamwork was exactly what they needed, given their personalities. My god, was Team 7 dysfunctional, but he got them to work together well enough that it took two consecutive cases of mindrape for the highest-risk member to go rogue, and even then the other two were so devoted to him they spent the next four years trying to get him back. So really, the only complaint you can make is that he was late a lot and liked to read while doing other things...but given that he clearly has PTSD I can forgive him needing to keep his mind occupied so it doesn't drift to the bad thoughts.
Kakashi's actually a fucking awesome teacher. He gets Naruto from "What is chakra?" to strong enough that he's almost matching Sasuke in a few months, gets Sasuke the tools he needs to survive a fight with Garra, and turns a team of callous, traumatized, and neglected people into a functional whole who are friends with each other. He manages to think up the Shadow Clone training trick
while layed up in a hospital bed.

He's a trolling asshole but Kakashi is like an objectivity good ninja
>>
>>54863968
THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!
>>
>>54863920
I won't disagree that Team 7 needed teamwork, I just think that Kakashi did a shit job of getting through to them on that. Also, the only one he taught something other than teamwork(and treewalking) to was the one who had more resources and jutsu than the rest of the team.
>>
>>54863935
That... is a really good point. I'll change it.
>>
Here's the sorta finished version of Hollow Knight. Please point out any errors or corrections that should be made before I collapse into a sleep I might not wake up from for several days.
>>
>>54863968
Therapy hasn't been invented in Naruto world until after the Fourth Shinobi War. Shikimaru Hiden mentions Sakura and Ino getting funding to study whether or not mental disease actually exists.

Ninjas be fucked up in the head.
>>
>>54863968
>>
>>54863931
Nobody has been badgering him though, the only points that have been repeated are ones he hasn't responded to. People complained and made suggestions, he made changes but they didn't solve any of the concerns that were raised while creating new ones.
>>
>>54864010
Cool! Extra points for Therapy Teacher.
>>
Wait. So with Senju, since you start off with smaller versions of the specializations, does that mean you start with a B rank for each one?
>>
>>54863437
>...That's a good point. I'll see if I can't hook them up with something. Maybe Jinchuriki?
That works I think.
>>
>>54863768
No but your new memories do influence you quite a bit in the jump.
>>
File: Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf (88KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf
88KB, 1x1px
>>54861169
>>54862205

Alright people, give feedback. There's probably room for more stuff.
>>
>>54863968
Are they actually summons or just dogs he raised that he can summon?
>>
>>54863056
Considering there's apparently elderly emoticons, time may be a bit wonky there in general.

>>54863854
Speaking of, could I be an emoticon instead of an emoticon? Trying to figure out options for what I want to be...

Also, anything to say on this >>54863649 ?
>>
What are some abilities that let you make copies of items, Including those with magical effects?
>>
>>54863437
>...That's a good point. I'll see if I can't hook them up with something. Maybe Jinchuriki?
What about being an "extra tailed beast" that's stuck inside somebody?
>>
>>54863453
>>54864012
>>54864119
>Posting jumps in Uchiha general
>>
>>54864127
>an emoticon instead of an emoticon
instead of an emoji.

derp. It's late here, okay?
>>
>>54863446
I feels weird sometimes when I try and waste CP on small things because I don't want to take some of the more powerful perks or items or even less powerful perks that give me stuff I don't want.
>>
>>54864119
>Communist Hell
This is how things work normally. You're jumping into the setting, not the video game. You should change it so that anyone you kill is much less likely to have had much gold or treasure on them/nearby.
>>
>>54864119
What's Binding and Banishing based on?
No Cow Portal?
>>
File: Tobirama.jpg (154KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama.jpg
154KB, 636x900px
>>54864133
I resent that remark
>>
File: IMG_4302.png (426KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4302.png
426KB, 500x428px
>>54864127
You have to pick an emoji, not an emoticon.
>>54863649
There's more than one type of emoji--Gene's parents are two 'meh' emojis, for example. You can be the Pizza Slice.
>>
Thread's on its way out so: Does anyone know what the [TEMPORAL ADVISORY] at the end of the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Jump is about? I'm not too familiar with the game itself, and I'm having difficulties finding information about what it could be referring to.
>>
>>54864221
>Implying people pick Senju for any reason other than to get Rinnegan with Uchiha.
>>
>>54864245
They also do it to get wood.
>>
File: Wood_Release_Wood_Dragon.png (203KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Wood_Release_Wood_Dragon.png
203KB, 500x282px
>>54864245
Wood dragons yo
>>
>>54864263
That was the main reason I picked it, atleast at first anyway.
>>
Naruto
Starting Location Konoha
Age 13
Clan-Born 900
Verbal Tick 1000 (Ya know?)
Hunted 1300 (all except Konoha and Iron)
Before My Eyes... 1400
Super Pervert 1500
Signed Icha-Icha 1500 (gained later)
Boiling Blood 1700
Blood-Lust 2000
Fine Control 1900
You Have Reserves 1900
Elemental Chakra Affinity 1700 (Water, Lightning, Wind)
Jutsu Mastery 1400
Fuinjutsu Prodigy 1100
Storm Release 1000
Uzumaki 800 (Birth Clan, Red Head)
Senju 500
Fuinjutsu Kit 500
Chakra Weapon (two: A Viking Sword, and Round Shield) 300
Summoning Contract (Humanoid Northern Storm Petrel) 000
Disfunction Junction 200
Ice Release 000
Low Priority 200
Ninjutsu Specialization 000
Scenario: Enduring Whirlpool
--------
Clan-Born
Hunted 900 (all except Iron and Konoha)
Out Of Control 1100
Boiling Blood 1300
You Have Reserves 1300
Elemental Chakra Affinity (Water, Lightning, Fire) 1100
Ninjutsu Specialization 900
Jutsu Specialization 600
Boil Release 500
Storm Release 400
Uzumaki 200
Dysfunction Junction 400
Fuinjutsu Prodigy 100
Fuinjutsu Kit 100
Chakra Weapon 000 (twin Katars)
------
Clan-Born:
Reviled 700
Hunted 1000 (all except konoha and iron)
Low Priority 1200
Dysfunction Junction 1400
You Have Reserves 1400
Elemental Chakra Affinity 1200 (Water, Wind, Fire)
Genjutsu Specialization 1000
Jutsu Mastery 700
Fuinjutsu Prodigy 400
Ice Release 300
Boil Release 200
Uzumaki 000 (Born Clan, Red Hair)
Angst 100
Before My Eyes... 200
Super Pervert 300
Sealed Bloodline 400 (Uzumaki)
Catchphrase/ Verbal Tick 500 (Alright?)
Lost Hyuga 200
Fine Control 100
Chakra Weapon 000
---------
Sensei
Orphan
Hunted (same as the others) 900
Verbal Tic (Surfer Speak) 1000
Dysfunction Junction 1200
Elemental Chakra Affinity (Water) 1200
Nin/Tai/Bukijutsu 1000
Therapy No Jutsu 800
Talk No Jutsu 400
Out Of Control 600
Uzumaki 400
Senju 100
You Have Reserves 000

Assume they have the free things I didn't grab.
>>
File: 1501088433361.gif (2MB, 366x169px) Image search: [Google]
1501088433361.gif
2MB, 366x169px
>>54864209
>muh "real" world
>>
>>54864245
I usually pick it because I know nothing about Naruto but I really like trees. They're these weird alien entities crafted out of dirt and sunlight and their are so many different kinds with their own weird shit.
>>
>>54864245
I just liked the perks that came with Senju and the narrative effects it would have to be a Senju.
I don't care at all about the Rinnegan.
>>
File: Smug Frost.jpg (23KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frost.jpg
23KB, 500x331px
>>54864245
>He doesn't go Senju/Uzumaki master race
>>
>>54864234
>pic
Reminder that this is what happens to jumpers after 15 jumps.
>>
>>54864245
But Hashi was explicitly stronger than Madara.
>>
>>54864234
>You have to pick an emoji, not an emoticon.
Fair enough, though saddening.

>There's more than one type of emoji--Gene's parents are two 'meh' emojis, for example. You can be the Pizza Slice.
That's good news though. Probably going with that then.

I imagine a living pizza slice would look really freaky in reality.
>>
>>54864263
Ah your wood is so hard mister!
>>
>>54864119
Clarification: Both or Neither still requires that you have had the qualifications at some point, even if not all at the same time?

I also note that the Druid and Assassin of LoD are not represented among the perks or items.
>>
>>54864307
>explicitly stronger than Madara
He wasn't just stronger than Madara, he fought Madara while the Uchiha had the fucking Nine Tails backing him up and won. Hashirama was a monster.
>>
>>54864263
>>54864267
And Rinnegan. Don't pretend you didn't get Rinnegan.

>>54864307
Before he got the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54864333
Sorry anon, not everyone is interested in the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54864329
To be fair, Wood Release is the perfect counter to tailed beasts.
>>
>>54864333
I got Mangoes without the Rinnegan.

Fight me.
>>
>>54864333
Just posted my build (as a starting jump too!). No Rinnegan.
>>
>>54864333
Fuck the Rinnegan, I'm a person shaped hole in reality that they mistook for the Shinigami.
>>
>>54864358
Edgy.
>>
>>54864119
That's what? Point-8 font? Could you make it a bit bigger, please?
>>
>>54861901
So is this the final or are you still tweaking?
>>
>>54864329
AND it was the full Nine Tails. When half of Kurama is still powerful enough to dwarf the entire rest of the Bijuu together.
>>
>>54864348
True, but it's still pretty impressive that he managed to fight and win against a man who was supposedly his equal even when he brought in a living natural disaster to help him.
>>
>>54864245
Nah, Uzumaki/Senju is best. Get all of the lifeforce and chakra (also seals and wood).

You can keep your googly eyes.

...Though I did go with the Byakugan, since it's got less tacked-on bullshit than the Sharingan.
>>
>>54864377
Hagaromo really split the 10 tails' power up in a retarded way.
>>
>>54864362
Sensei: "Yo, dudes. Like. Welcome to team Uzumaki."
>>
>>54863437
>I originally had it like that, but someone kept bitching. I can change it back if you like.
Please do.
>>
>>54864376
Tweaking.
>>
>>54863913
Does the Teammates option increase your teacher's CP as well, or only the other genin's?
>>
>>54864397
Done.
>>54864413
Just the genin. The sensei has their own option.
>>
>>54864374
Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>54864410
Sorry if you've mentioned this before and I've missed it, but can Companions take and complete Scenarios if they have the prerequisite Perks and Drawbacks?
>>
>>54861901
How do we know you're not an SBer?
>>
>>54864410
Would you say that you're a tweaker?
>>
>>54864442
I can vouch for him, he was here before space Battles started their own thing
>>
>>54864358
Take all the eye powers you can across all the jumps.

Jump to a Nasu jump to pick up a Reality Marble. Call it Unlimited Eyeball Works.

Now freak everyone out with your array of eyes staring at them in your world.
>>
>>54864119
Drop-In Perks:
>Orb drops
Could use with quantifying? I dunno if these things heal me fully or not but I'm guessing not since it's cheap.
>HP/MP
>Item drops
> Yoink
Love these kinds of perks in general.
>Linked stash
Holy sheets that's useful.
>Both or neither
Neat
>No fate
Fiat future sight immunity, nice. Fucking up plot levels of luck like a discount Devil Style, awesome. Both is pure silver, waiting for the gold though.

Warrior Perks:
>Strength of arms
All around Str and Con boost is nice.
> Tools of war
Weapon Maintenance perk will save money on repairs.
> Warcry
I'm not sure it's worth the CP with the vagueness of the perk.
>Holy impact
Discount Not-Mana Burst is cool too.
> Aura of (perk)
Line of sight perk bestowal OHMAHGOD!
>Iron skin
Tough enough to turn aside minor spells and swords? Like on what level of damage are we talking?
> Elemental fury
Suddenly super magic blows! This seems in the wrong place. I though Diablo's warriors were /just/ tanks.

Mage Perks:
>Diamond mind
Int up is nice.
> Loremaster
Perfect, if situational, memory perks are welcome.
>Glorious thing of the whatever
Hahahahaa I could get so much use out of that early chain and if you nabbed one of those weapons that eats other weapons that I see every now and again you'll have a monster after a few years of just picking stuff up.
>Stay awhile and listen!
Neat.
>Elemental magic
This is to be expected.
>Violent life / Peaceful death
I've heard odd things about the Necromancer from 2, like he crash your game or something with the amount of minions he gets. How's that work?
>Binding and banishing
Huh that might need some feats tos use as examples.

Rouge Perks:
>Deadshot
Nigh-Unbeatable Accuracy? For Free!? Yes, please.
>Sister to rogues
Rouge + Anti-Rouge Skills
> Trapfinding
Neat.
>Runecarving
Not-Enchantment is nice.
>Valkyrie
Not-Stand is nice.
>Sightless eye
.... I'm not sure about this one. I think I'm failing a Decipher Script check.
(Continued)
>>
>>54864440
Hmm. I'm not sure. I've been assuming no so far, but I guess there isn't a reason why they couldn't.
>>
>>54864393
The idea was more,

"Dude. You guys are sick in the head. And not in the totally radical way man. Guess I outta just flat face this surf though".

He turned to the one with the suspiciously pale eyes.

"Before we get into this whole thing, safety first, bro. Keep those eyes covered. You can see through the cover anyway, and the Hyuga are totally not chill with having Dude-lets running around without their fancy forehead tattoo. Come on. Let's not break the board on this alliance with Konoha".
>>
>>54864133
Um, I'm a little confused what you're trying to say.
>>
>>54864561
Don't listen to him, its Tobirama.
>>
>>54864502
Would it be possible to learn Six Paths Sage mode on our own?
>>
>>54864586
No.
>>
File: special eyes.jpg (28KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
special eyes.jpg
28KB, 800x427px
>>54864492
Where can we get eye powers anyway, besides Naruto and Mushoku Tensei?
>>
>>54864333
while I do like the Rinnegan, and did pick it up on a previous chain I didn't technically need to purchase it or the sharingan(since I stole a bunch of those off of Danzo) and could have stolen Nagato's. I purchased them because I was lazy. I also grabbed Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki. Most of my party had one or more of the three. Still, I would grab Senju and Uzumaki even if I weren't purchasing sharingan and rinnegan.
>>
>>54864602
Any thoughts on my build up above?
>>
>>54864602
Why not? Didn't the sage learn it on his own? He had Truth Seeking Balls before he took in the Ten Tails.
>>
>>54864616
The Sage is Kaguya's direct descendent and is at least made up of the Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha bloodlines.
>>
>>54864561
He was complaining about the amount of people who go to the Naruto jump to only get the Uchiha/Senju Rinnegan.

People do this all the time when there is one jump being talked about by the majority of people in the thread like Fate or Exalted. So take the complaints with a grain of salt.
>>
>>54864608
Death Note, Tsukihime, Kara No Kyoukai, Kekkan Sensen, & Noblesse has a perk to use powers through your eyes.
>>
>>54864614
Which one is that?
>>54864616
He had his special sage soul. If you don't take the scenario, then you don't.
>>
>>54862130
I have no idea what was wrong with the original use of wishwater. It seemed fine. There's tons of stuff in various jumps of comparable ability to what seemed to be equal to a genie wish from the disney jump.
>>
>>54864285
>>54864632
There you go!
>>
>>54864641
Shitposters, basically.
>>
>>54864632
Funny, I'm pretty sure the sage has stated that everything he can do can be learned through hard work and stuff. Including fancy eyes.
>>
>>54864632
You said in the past that the Rinnegan counted as having the nature affinities for buying Kekkei Genkai. Could you note that in the jump?
>>
>>54864608
Off the top of my head you've also got Mystic Eyes of various sorts in Nasu jumps, and you could pick up Medusa's eyes from one of the greek myth type jumps (Greek Myth, Percy Jackson... maybe others.)
If any of the D&D jumps allow you to be a Beholder, you could snag those eyes too.
>>
Is there any way to make a good Naruto build WITHOUT making yourself a snowflake?
>>
>>54864685
Don't buy any of the perks or any of the bloodlines.

Congratulations, you're now a rank and file, faceless ninja like the kind that die in droves. Good work.
>>
Hey, what happened to the Highschool DxD jump in the drive? I don't see it.
>>
>>54864685
Nope, everyone worth mentioning is some form of special snowflake.
>>
>>54861920
With the update inceasing the ease of access to mangekyo/rinnegann, is there any chance of a similar one for true jinchuriki? Maybe something like 700 for the 1-3, 800 for 4-6, and 900 for 7-9?

Alternately, a discount on it? For uzumaki, maybe?
>>
>>54864685
If you manage to do well as a non-snowflake, you'll stand out to the point where you might as well be an even speshuler snowflake. Just embrace it, anon.
>>
If we take the Special Human drawback in GoH are we able to leave immediately after we beat it or do we still have to wait 10 years in a now broken and/or possibly destroyed Earth?
>>
>>54864711
There's even hard work perks, that are built entirely around that.
>>
>>54864657
That does seem how it usually goes. Honestly the Wishwater was fine as it was. Woop-de-do, a single-use disney-genie level wish once a jump for an undiscounted 600cp. Geez, that's so unbalanced! /sarcasm
>>
>>54862050
I forget it's details, but the skullman has one?
>>
>>54864685
Take 'An Actual Ninja' drawback and no perks. Not that they would help you any.
>>
>>54864728
>Disney Level
>"I wish for the ability to do anything except make tea" was a valid wish.
>>
>>54864662
That's a load of bs, and you know it.
>>54864656
Viking raiders against the ninja villages? That's pretty badass.
>>54864674
It says that it gives you those in the jump proper. But I guess I can note it if you really want.
>>54864710
Jinchuriki's getting a drop in discount. The others aren't.
>>
>>54864685
Don't take Uchiha, Senju, Uzamaki, True Jinchuriki, or multiple bloodlines.
>>
>>54864738
That would make you a super special snowflake if you accomplish anything.
>>
>>54864685
The most incredible non-special snowflake we see in canon as far as I know is the 3rd Hokage. No special bloodline, no special skills or abilities to give him a leg up on anyone else, no plot armor out the ass, just hard work and a lot of experience.

In fact, I can't recall a single S-ranker on or around his level that didn't have some sort of special snowflake ability or powers other than him.
>>
>>54864747
Or Hyuuga, or Kaguya, or Dust Release, or Ice Release, or buy any of those swords,
>>
>>54864755
Orochimaru?
>>
>>54864119
>>54864498
(Continuing)
> Finishing move
Oh fuck the hell yes. Combo up to taking out any foe ever! That's bad ASS.

Items:
>White Gear
Something to start with is kind.
>Adventurer's tome
This is nice.
>Rune carver's kit
Runecarver Perk doesn't get this for free/at a discount, ouch.
> Horadric Malus
This is just neat.
>Horadric Cube
Item combiner is great always good choice.
>- Cow king's leathers
On one hand having the physical embodiment of plot armor is funny and on the other... three import options, holy cow. ;)
>Butcher's cleaver
Might not be worth the 300 undiscounted. Maybe 200 but not 300. Just my opinion of course.
>Soulstone
Neat.
No discounts in sight for items, ow.

Companions:
>Divine figure/Infernal booty
Neat.
>Hireling
Also neat!
>Canon character
limits are understandable for the price bracket.
>Companion import
This is solid in my opinion

Drawbacks:
>Expired potions
Solid 100 CP whilst still effecting an early Jumper. The added effect might make it worthy of 200 actually.
>Frustration features
Hahahaha
> Communist hell
This is solid, but I do feel the neat to point out that not all Jumper have RPG elements even when Jumping this as their first.
>Cheap tileset
Might wanna change this one out for Expired potions. Bordom can be dealt with.
>Angels and ministers
Pretty solidly settling you under someones thumb is a decent thing.
> So many shamans
Every battle can go from a half minute sorte to a full hour slog. I see the trouble with this.
>Trag-Oul's intervention
Nigh mandatory (Exaggeration) power lock drawback. Might wanna expand on this for the First Jumpers who could cheese it for free CP.
>Prime target
So this is with the Diablo who litterally stormed the gates of heaven with a weakened little girls body right? Holy shit that's rough.
>Diablo's keeper
Ouch. But doable for even those who don't have a boatload of anti-madness/evil perks.

Okay then you need to end it off with the send off but I love what you're doing with the Jump.
>>
>>54864498
>> Elemental fury
>Suddenly super magic blows! This seems in the wrong place. I though Diablo's warriors were /just/ tanks.

Nope, Diablo's warrior ranks include the Paladins of Zakarum, a playable class in Diablo 2 and serious holy asskickers.
>>
>>54864755
>>54864767
Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Juraiya are all people with tons of skill and no special bloodlines. Sure they have special abilities, but they earned those through hard work and not blood.
>>
>>54864744
That's a valid wish for the freaking disney genie wishes too if you want to argue semantics. Hell, that's a valid thing you could ask for from the macguffin from generic dungeon crawl, you'd just have to figure out whatever the answer was that it popped out for you rather than get it immediately.
>>
>>54864751
Even if not, he still lacks all forms of chakra.

Also. I'd actually take it if it also gave you immunity to sensors and the like.
>>
>>54864745
>Jinchuriki's getting a drop in discount. The others aren't.
Might take it now. If I do I'm going to jump a fanfic where the bijuu are all female

Actually I wonder what taking Jinchuriki then jumping a fanfic where the bijuu don't exist would be like.

>>54864764
Nah I don't think those make you a special snowflake.
>>
>>54862896
Imagine persona five. Now replace thieves with idols. And all the persona are FE characters.

Thats pretty much it.
>>
Would konoha let you keep the crazy red head if you acquire her during the chunnin exams?
>>
>>54864745
I said the sage said it, not that he wasn't overestimating people.
>>
>>54864786
>Being ninja nobility, the last member of an extinct clan, having a two-of-a-kind release, or the last member of an extinct clan 2, or having a copy of the most powerful weapons in the setting, isn't snowflake
>>
>>54864798
Not unless you agree to start a breeding program to bring back the Uzumaki under Konoha.
>>
>>54864745
You know I remember reading somewhere that the bloodline purges in the Land of Water were only done by civilians and Kiri and its ninja didn't care if you had a bloodline. The whole Kiri exterminating everyone with a bloodline was just fanon.
>>
>>54864780
Tsunade had Senju bloodline, even if she didn't have the wood release, so she's out. Orochimaru is practically the poster child for the high-tier specific-gimmick ninja in that setting, and Jiraya ... okay, I'll give you Jiraya. I can't really think of anything offhand that made him stand out other than toad summons and sealing, and sealing and summons aren't exactly unique.
>>
>>54864662
Source?
>>
>>54864783
>That's a valid wish for the freaking disney genie wishes too
No, it's not. With those, it's an in-setting being which we've been shown are limited using its phenomenal (but clearly not infinite) cosmic powers to grant a wish to the best of its ability. The first version of wishwater explicitly allowed anything short of total omnipotence.
>>
>>54864798
Obviously she is a stray Uzumaki who wandered into Konoha and should be immediately cared for.

Just get rid of any evidence she came with a team and you should be fine with a bit of speaking on her behalf.
>>
>>54864780
Well, Orochimaru got a lot of his stuff through blood. By experimenting on others and doing things to their blood.
>>
>Bloodline bullshit
What are the best eugenics perks for ensuring your offspring inherit good qualities?
>>
>>54864798
If you can get her during the Chunin Exams she might not end up crazy/as crazy.
Might end up crazy for your dick instead of Saucy K's, but that's an entirely different thing that you probably wanted anyway.
>>
>>54864798
Why did the author retcon her to have taken the exams? You would think another Uzamaki would be kind of a big deal.
>>
>>54864826
>Jiraya
Jiraya had the most overpowered ability in the setting: A porn empire.
>>
>>54864783
>Genie
>Genies are not omnipotent, but they are relatively powerful.

>Macguffin
>Ask something ridiculous, and it will turn into a tiny Jump-chan doll and punch you in the dick.

Sounds like you're full of shit.
>>
>>54864783
>>54864862
Trying to bait another screaming frenzy I see.
>>
>>54864834
Show me where in the disney jump it says you can't wish for what you just said. I'll wait while you go and look. Like I said if you want to argue semantics there are already plenty of options in jumpchain that offer stuff just as powerful as the wishwater, which was already nerfed pretty heavily to start with.
>>
>>54864827
Sometime during the conversations with the sage near the end of the manga.
>>
>>54864745
>drop in
>DROP IN
>not being able to be narutos twin sister
...Why do you hurt me this way?
>>
>>54864768
>> So many shamans
>Every battle can go from a half minute sorte to a full hour slog. I see the trouble with this.

Oh shit yes. I remember it was occasionally annoying in the game if a couple of shamans were hiding off in a corner somewhere, but at least the AI was dumb and their minions were chump change. Now imagine the fuckers are actively hiding from / avoiding you while respawning their elite-tier minions faster than you can kill a path through them...
>>
Drop-Ins should be banned.
>>
>>54864755
The Third Raikage? Tobirama?

>>54864767
>>54864780
The Sanin weren't really on his level. It was outright stated that if Orchimaru hadn't summoned the first two Hokage as super zombies, Hiruzen would have crushed him. And if he was ten years younger, he STILL would have crushed snakeface even with the zombies.
>>
>>54864859
Yeah, but that's not really related to being a ninja. Even if we argue that the fact that he was loaded with money was his gimmick that's not unique to him. Kakuzu was loaded with cash too, though admittedly because he was a high-tier bounty hunter.
>>
>>54864844
I think the one in Discworld is probably one of if not the best. I forget what the perk is called.
>>
>>54864745
Why not Drop-In and Orphan?
>>
>>54864900
Orphan already has two discounts.
>>
>>54864881
Well shit, now I want to do something like that.
>>
>>54864893
Tobirama had bullshit tier water affinity.
>>
>>54864907
Embrace your inner naruko.
>>
>>54864862
I like how you ignored the sentence right before that one, that says that "ultimate magic power", which presumably is, you know, ULTIMATE, is a valid use for the macguffin. I think it's pretty clear it's implying you can't use it to wish for meta-effects, like extra CP or your spark or whatever. Which the wishwater didn't allow either.
>>
>>54864918
Now I want to be Naruko's big bro and cheer her up.
>>
>>54864872
>Genies are not omnipotent, but they are relatively powerful.
The implication is that you're given the opportunity to ask a genie from the setting for some wishes, and they're not buffed just because it's a CP item. Hence its general statement on "genies" and not "the genie". Semantics never come into it because genies canonically are not limitless.
>>
>>54864926
lewd
>>
>>54864821
I'm... fairly sure that they kicked off in retaliation for an attempted coup by kimimaro's family.
But I haven't read the series in a while, so my memories are vague.
>>54864881
Because I delight in mischief. You could buy it without being drop-in.
>>54864900
Drop-In didn't have enough junk, and it wouldn't make sense for them to get any blood lines.
>>
>>54864755
There was Gai's dad, who fucked up the Seven Swordsmen – as in the guys who handles Tobirama.
>>
Is taking the Aristotele background from Angel Notes the only way to not have a concept of death in the same manner Aristoteles normally don't have a concept of death?
>>
>>54864931
>lewd
What? I meant nothing by that other then to cheer her up and see her big smile she makes, it is like the sun shining down upon us.
>>
>>54864745
The concept for the team is a major demolitions team, with one guy providing cover (fog and steam) as the others start sending out waves of destruction. ...this is after A LOT of training, mind you.

But! You have the three man team made of (monikers) The Northern Storm, The Southern Storm, and The Hurricane.

The combo move (after we spend most of our training learning to actually work together) is actually starting a hurricane.

(Waves of hot air, waves of cold air, the one with more control managing it).

My plan for Dysfunction Junction is that they have different conflicting neuroses, and they need to get over those.
>>
>>54864921
If omnipotence were a valid effect to wish for, why does it have a limit on "asking for something ridiculous"? And if I can just wish for a perfect copy of every perk in every jump, the restriction on more CP is pointless.
>>
>>54864881
There probably mind-rape perks that would let you convince people that you're his twin sister, but the fact that genjustsu exists means they probably have contingencies and you'll likely be found out before too long.
>>
>>54864893
You want a legendary ninja with no super special bloodline? Hanzo.
You know, guy who defeated the samurai and Mifune. Defeated all of Konoha's forces with only three survivors (who he told to call themselves Konoha's Sannin in exchange for letting them live.)
>>
>>54864937
There's the Hourai Elixir from Touhou which removes the concept of death from your entire existence. Though it's something you'd need to acquire in-setting, and it wouldn't be fiat-backed.
>>
>>54864893
3rd Raikage had his super special lightning armor special snowflake technique that only he could use. Tobirama was a Senju with a bullshit tier water affinity and is arguably one of the most special snowflakes around due to retcon's having him being responsible for making practically every forbidden jutsu ever.
>>
>>54864952
That's a pretty cool concept.
I wanted vikings though. Damn it.
>>
>>54864783
Disney genie wishes can only be used to get things from a Disney movie. So wishing for increased intelligence is a no-no, but getting Elsa powers is fine.
>>
>>54864933
You couldn't even give a minor discount to the uzumaki? they're supposed to be ideal jinwhatsit canidates!

Also, for drop in perks, maybe knucklehead ninja, which is basically just unpredictability? Maybe something science or stealth related?
>>
>>54864859
...What are the odds Ninjanon would that to the jump if someone requested it?
>>
>>54864967
>TOBIRAMA DID NOTHING WRONG
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY
>>
>>54864975
Nigga that's fucking retarded. Stop lyin'. Also

>implying no one in a Disney movie displays enhanced intelligence

Kek.
>>
>>54864982
...*add that. Damnit brain.
>>
>>54864974
Any chance Orphan can get a discount on Uchiha too? Mainly asking since Sasuke ended up being one and we start off with ours dead anyway, if not its cool just curious.
>>
>>54864982
Dunno, let's see what he says?

>>54864974
Any chance we could get an Icha-Icha style porn empire setup of our own?
>>
>>54864967
>3rd Raikage had his super special lightning armor special snowflake technique that only he could use.
No, the fourth Raikage also uses it.
>>
>>54864926
Give the sunshine smile all the hugs and cuddles!

>>54864931
There is no lewd here. Only an adorable imouto.
>>
>>54864916
...No? He got gud at using water techniques. That's not the same thing as having bloodline.
>>
>>54864928
Which is besides the point. The disney genie "limit" for what its wishes can do is nothing more than fanwank. Anyone that is likely to abuse it will abuse it and it's as simple as that. It's the same thing with the wishwater. Anyone that was going to abuse it will abuse it.

And I'll point out that that's just if they want to use a nerfed version of it in other jumps. The stuff is plentiful enough in the setting it appears in you could literally just go around making shitloads of wishes while you're there.

TLDR - People arguing that the wishwater was "too powerful" are being ludicrous, because there's already stuff in numerous jumps of comparable or equal potency.
>>
>>54864641
>>54864657
>>54864728
>>54864921
Ok... So I'm back to square one again. Now I don't know who to believe. Are people more in favor of my original approach to Wishwater at the start of this whole thing, the compromise version I offered last thread just before I gave up, or the post-chain version I posted this thread?
>>
>>54864997
>Any chance we could get an Icha-Icha style porn empire setup of our own?
jesus, can't you people do anything without fiat backing?
>>
>>54864895
>Discworld
Heritability is actually probably one of the worst ones. It only gives your kids traits from a single jump, and at quarter strength.

But it also works if you're adopting, which is pretty nice.
>>
>>54865014
Just drop the matter and do other jumps, you been musing on this too long and shitposters like to mess with this kind of subjects
>>
>>54864998
Ah, got my Raikage's mixed up. The 3rd was the one with the super special "my defense is so strong only my super special offensive move can beat it" technique right? I don't think the 4th had his offensive move.
>>
>>54864967
So your criteria is that everyone who uses anything other than basic ninjutsu and taijutsu is a snowflake? Even if it's not some innate ability and they had to learn it and train for it?

That's stupid.
>>
>>54865010
Okay, Brellin. But you see, when Omnipotence is explicitly the only limit, you give more room for people like Record to use it to somehow game it for shit like copying the blessing of an Omnipotent being an arbitrary number of times, by shoving a Worm through someone's eye, in a better fashion than how the actually Omnipotent being would give it to you.
>>
>>54865015
We enter the jump as a 12/13 year old! Do you have any idea how difficult it is to start any kind of empire at that age, let alone a saucy one?
>>
>>54865050
>you give more room for people like Record to use it to somehow game it for shit like copying the blessing of an Omnipotent being an arbitrary number of times
WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT RECORD DOES YOU MASSIVE SHIT-MONGERING FAGGOT?
>>
>>54865014
The original version seemed fine. It's not like the stuff can't just be found in the jump anyway even if you don't buy it. If people are going to abuse it then let them, it's no more going to "break" the chain than being an aristotles with no concept of death, or being able to literally change how all magic systems work in every setting you can go to, which are both things that have appeared in jumps within the last week.
>>
>>
>>54864974
I (Northern Storm) am actually based around being a Viking... It's an actual SI. I'm Norse in real life.

Southern Storm is Indonesian themed.

Hurricane isn't really themed. The chakra weapon was supposed to be a fan, by the way. Just saw I forgot that.
>>
>>54861901
>>54861920
Perhaps a scenario to take Hinata's place as the Byakugan Princess, the inheritor of Hamura's chakra? Instead of raw power, Hamura's chakra made Hinata immune to Toneri's Chakra drain, and allowed her to destroy the Tenseigan (the weapon, not the eye), though she lacked the raw power to do it without Naruto's help. She could also make him immune to Toneri's energy drain as well by sharing her chakra with him. So the scenario would be about helping Naruto defeat Toneri, or doing it yourself if you're strong enough, and then destroying the Tenseigan in order to save Earth.
>>
>>54864984
Tobirama is basically less evil Danzo. With better good intentions. Basically, he was what Danzo would have been if Danzo thought for the good of Konoha meant for the good of Konoha rather than for the good of Danzo.
>>
>>54865045
Sort of, they were using the same jutsu (Lightning Release Chakra Mode). Just the Third was better at it.
>>
>>54865015
Let's see... Jumps last 10 years. So, you suggest that any jumper can create a large scale publishing operation in 10 years in an area where transportation is largely done on foot while serving as a brand new member of a village's military?
>>
>>54865014
Shitposters love bringing issues back up when they're finally sorted out. Keep the current version.
>>
>>54865014
The shitposter is harassing you so he can wank all day. Go with what you have rather than playing his game.
>>
>>54865006
He started out better at water then most people end their careers and moved on to god tier. That wasn't because he worked at it, though he likely did, that was because he was already predisposed to being good at it.
>>
>>54864852
That was in like her character introduction. Not really a retcon. And it really wouldn't be that big a deal since Grass is like a tiny village.
>>
>>54865032
This is why I let the jump go after I posted the first version on SB last year. Between Brellin expressing concerns that the Wishwater was too OP in its state at that point, and my wish item for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch getting shot down, I was worried that the whole issue of the Wishwater would create trouble for my jump no matter what way I went. And now, unfortunately, it looks like my jump might have to go on hiatus again. I'm kind of sad that it's come to this point, when I really just wanted to make a jump for a book I loved.

Edit:

>>54865069
Thanks for the support. Actually, seeing that some people here appear to support my original approach gives me more courage and confidence that I was not wrong in my initial faith that I had set reasonable limits. Other people have made valid arguments in the opposite direction, but for now, I'm going to continue working on my jump here and continue to consider using the original version I had set up, while I look at the different arguments for and against.
>>
>>54865048
My criteria for what makes a special snowflake in Naruto is "do you have a bloodline or a special technique or a special gimmick only you can use which dramatically shifts the balance of any fight you participate in". If the answer is yes then you're a special snowflake.

People that have high-tier techniques but that are not limited specifically to them don't fall under that umbrella because the stuff they know could be learned by anyone. So, arguably, 3rd Hokage, Hanzo, Gai, Gai's Dad, and maybe Rock Lee fall under that umbrella that I know of offhand.
>>
>>54865112
>He started out better at water then most people end their careers
Proof? I don't remember that.
>>
>>54865069
Okay, but listen Brellin. We see Aristoteles being killed in the actual setting. They're clearly not utterly invulnerable. And Maker of Magic has some clear limits, like not being able to increase the power of a magic system without combining it with a better one, and not affecting people more powerful than you. And it's all stuff we literally see happen right in the setting. This was extrapoling something that demonstrated moon-level feats to the level where it could potentially give the user something to compete with an Outer God.
>>
>>54865115
Plus. NOT EVERY REDHEAD IS AN UZUMAKI.
>>
>>54865096
I'm suggesting if you want to accomplish something like that it certainly isn't impossible.
>>
>>54864990
No, they already get a lot of stuff. This purely for internal balance with the other origins.
>>54864997
>Any chance we could get an Icha-Icha style porn empire setup of our own?
what
>>54865086
Ah yis, mother fuckin viking well,
one at least
. Defeat the weebs.
>>
>>54865102
>>54865109
Trouble is, given the high degree of anonymity, I'm always guessing who's really the shitposter. After all, I've learned from my academics that a key strategy in politics has been to discredit the other side to hide your own fault.

Which side is in the wrong or right, I'm still trying to figure out.
>>
>>54865096
There are drawbacks in Universal Drawback Supplement that extend the jump by a number of years.
>>
>>54865136
The fact that she actually bore the Uzumaki name in addition to the hair is a pretty good indicator that she is probably an Uzumaki.
>>
>>54865050
Who the fuck is brellin? And who cares what other people do in their own chain anyway?
>>
>>54864245
>Not being Uzumaki/Yuki master race
>Seals and Ice, what could go wrong?
>>
>>54865147
Magical Girls vs Tentacles 13 : Ravine Lake.
>>
>>54865126
Because everyone shares techniques. It makes quite a bit of sense to be unable to duplicate someone's life's work, that they were specifically trying to hide how they accomplished.
>>
>>54865147
Would subduing, giving therapy to, and then waifuing the moon bunny count as defeating her?
>>
>>54865170
Make seals /out of/ ice.

Senju/Wood Release/Uzumaki/Seals and make wood seals.

Uzumaki/Sealing/One Tailed Jinchuriki and make sand seals.
>>
>>54865163
>But no one really cares about random Uzumaki's because everyone knows how to seal tailed beasts now and past that they have orgasm bite healing and chains
>>
>>54865184
Nope.
>>
>>54864492
>>54864608
Does this include Insight from Bloodborne?
Eyes on the inside and all that.
>>
>>54865163
I would think she would be interested in Naruto after he yelled out his name.
>>
>>54865163
No, I'm saying she probably didn't use the name. You know. Thinking Uzumaki were in danger.
>>
>>54865196
Why not? I would think just subduing her without the therapy and waifuing would work.
>>
>>54865196
Think you could make a scenario based around waifuing her?
>>
>>54865168
A guy on SB, he made Overlord. He's usually pretty reasonable, but I guess he's still traumatized from that one time everyone on both sites mobbed up on him about Tolerance for Evil, so he has trouble looking at /tg/ "politics" objectively.
>>
>>54865184
Jumper of a Thousand Harem Perks and Ten Million Charisma Perks: "Yo, Kaguya. Step into my office."

Scenario concluded.
>>
Is it weird that three of my waifus are a pair of twin sisters and their mother?
>>
>>54865147
shit i wasn't expecting anon to take this ball and go for the touchdown

You know. Our own publishing company, publishing deal, or however the hell you wanna do it, to get a fuckton of smut sold under our name. Or at least under the name of someone who sends the money to us, since we start as borderline pre-teens. Based on Jiraiya and the Icha Icha series.
>>
>>54865191
That was part of the idea actually.
>>
>>54865196
I probably know the answer you are going to give but you missed this >>54864976
>>
>>54865090
Funny enough, Danzo was probably another of those high-tier no-gimmicks ninja, at least until he went and got that super-gimmick sharigan arm of his. Though I suppose it's arguable if he'd have been high-tier without it.
>>
>>54865197
I think you might want to skip Medusa's eyes if you've got Insight.
Especially if you can see in the dark.
>>
>>54865126
Well then Minato isn't because anyone could learn rasengan and FTG. Tsunade either because being Senju didn't do much for her since Sakura could do everything Tsunade could at the end of the series.
>>
>>54865196
Considering it is possible to master a jutsu to the point where handseals are completely unnecessary is there any real reason to pick up the Clan Born capstone?
>>
>>54865243
>Not taking a perk that makes you immune to harmful effects of your own powers.
>>
>>54865231
Ah, cool.
>>
>>54865260
I'm 99% sure we don't have that yet. Kind of surprising considering how many jumps we have already, but it is what it is.
>>
>>54865256
Because it let's you learn double casting.
>>
>>54865196
It seems I must give up the Rinnegan then, do not worry Kaguya I will save you!
>>
>>54865271
Sakura Card Traptor has one
>>
>>54864976
Uzumaki already have a discount on a perk.
>>
>>54865147
Next jump is actually Percy Jackson, to grab Njord themed powers.

Some Indonesian mythology for Southern. And I need to decide on a mythology for Hurricane.
>>54865256
I'd assume it speeds that up?
>>
>>54865240
He also did the transplant of Hashirama's cells from Orochimaru's research. But Danzo and Orochimaru aren't "special snowflake" ninja to my mind - Ambitious Bastard and Mad Scientist, sure, but not special snowflake ninja.
>>
>>54865287
One of the best perks at that. Sealmasters are fucking awesome.
>>
>>54865196
>>54865215
I second this
>>
I want to make a scenario for the clans who aren't big league about gaining the fame/infamy of the Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga and displacing them as top clan.
Any suggestions for the reward?
>>54865213
That's not what the scenario is about anon.
>>54865215
I guess that could be a thing? You could take black zetsu's spot? Eh. I don't know.
>>54865229
...Just buy the money option and fanwank you get it in royalties for the porn you right.
>>54865256
It'll make it take less time, and allow you double cast.
>>
>>54865285
That's just for magic, though. It's not all-encompassing.
>>
>>54865134
That's a valid point, I admit. But there's still a couple issues I have with it.

Something I forgot to mention was that it's stated in the book that the reason Kahani keeps itself invisible is that it travels at the speed of light, which allows it to conceal light instead of create light. And the magi/scientists on the planet have a complex system set up so that the entire moon constantly changes its arc so it can cover every inch of the planet to deposit its dreamwater. So really, the wish required overcoming all the P2C2E safeties put in play to keep a single side of the moon exposed to the sun at all times, and ensure that it doesn't mess everything up in the process. That is not something to be taken lightly.

Not to mention that my biggest issue with using the moon example as the single cap is you're assuming a singular line of power. Take the Wizard spells from D&D - I have a book with me right now - and consider how there are multiple schools of magic with very different effects. For instance, Time Stop is considered a Ninth Level spell, and so is Prismatic Sphere, Gate, Crystalbrittle, and Foresight. These are all very different things, and without the handbook people might assume that some were lower rank than others.

That's why I've felt uncomfortable using the moon example as the definer, as it's assuming that you can clearly define things as "better" or "less" than it. Would a wish to resurrect someone be more or less than that wish? I can't honestly given a solid answer either way. I have studied nature since I was a kid, and I appreciate the view that evolution is not about steady improvement, but rather fitting the situation; a furry coat may be great in the Arctic, but what about in a desert?
>>
>>54865090
Ironically Tobirama was Danzo and 3rd Hokage's teacher, so its possible that Danzo picked up on or was taught the whole Black Ops "for the good of the village thing" from Tobirama. The reason that Sarutobi got the job to begin with rather than Danzo is that when a mission came up where someone would have to act as a diversion and would have definitely died Danzo hesitated to sacrifice himself but Sarutobi volunteered. Tobirama seeing that Sarutobi would selflessly sacrifice himself for the good of the mission and his comrades made him the hokage and went himself.

Danzo's inability to put the village over himself is the reason why he never became hokage. It's actually rather interesting.
>>
>>54864976
No. They already have a lot of discounts. I constantly wonder if I should nerf them in fact. I worry I made them so strong because they're an option I want to take.
>>
>>54865315
Wait is that the actual reason he chose Sarutobi over Danzo? Or just something you're guessing?
>>
>>54865294
Danzo I could see not being a special snowflake, at prior to the whole sharingan arm thing, but Orochimaru was lauded as a once-in-100-years genius even by the 3rd Hokage. Even discounting everything else that's some serious special-snowflake material right there.
>>
>>54865299
>That's not what the scenario is about anon.
It is about defeating her right? Does what happens afterwards really matter?

I mean sure I could release her again after she is sealed away but It seems like it would be a little redundant when I could just completely subdue her without the Catastrophic Planetary Devastation seal. I want my Moon Bunny waifu.
>>
>>54865325
Honestly, I'd just remove the discount on sensor, and then they're good. It doesn't really need both options giving it a discount anyway.
>>
>>54865299
>I want to make a scenario for the clans who aren't big league about gaining the fame/infamy of the Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga and displacing them as top clan.
Maybe having your clans reputation follow you in rumors and such?
>>
>>54865344
No. You have to fight the genocidal moon bunny. It's the reason why you were given more fighting ability instead of more charisma. If you don't want her to be your enemy, don't take this scenario.
>>
>>54865352
No need to nerf them just because you can't get your jinchuriki discount.
>>
>>54865341
Actual reason, or at least it says so on the wiki anyway, and it also makes sense in character for him.
>>
Alright, so Naruto.
I'm real original, and decided to just go with a bland Senju+Wood Release build:
>Clan-Born (100)
>Reserves (Free)
>Earth+Water affinities (200)
>Wood Release (400)
>Senju (700)

Now, my question is, for my last 300, whether I should take double hand-seals for versatility, or Uzumaki+Chakra Control for being strong and precise.

Any opinions?
>>
>>54865299
>I want to make a scenario for the clans who aren't big league about gaining the fame/infamy of the Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga and displacing them as top clan.
What happens for this if you're part of two clans?
Do you choose which one you wanna exalt, or do you get to promote a combo-clan?
>>
>>54865368
I will fight the genocidal moon bunny, I will defeat her and then proceed to waifu.
>>
>>54865219
In Brellin's defense, he was a critic of my earliest version of the jump because he felt that my Wishwater was too easy to use, was too overpowered, and made the rest of the jump worthless. I took his thoughts into consideration and worked to set up some limits. That's why I've felt that I should at least consider his opinion on the issue now, as I see him as a reasonable source of advice who takes a stance against excessively overpowered things.
>>
>>54865377
Why not both?
>>
>>54865344
What if you kill her, then fuck the corpse?

Maybe reanimate her in a nerfed form if you need a pulse?
>>
>>54865377
Don't forget! You get the three companions, though only two are coming with me.
>>
>>54865381
That's fine. It just won't complete the scenario.
>>54865360
That might work. It's not as hard as the other scenarios, so a lesser reward makes sense.
>>54865380
Any way you want it to be. You just have to make the big three look like chumps in comparison.
>>
>>54865383
Okay, why does what someone from SB think matter here though? I get the whole reasonable limits argument, that seems like plain common sense, but I'm not really understanding why one dudes opinion should matter to your more than anyone elses.
>>
>>54865393
I forgot to mention in my post, but I want to avoid taking drawbacks.
>>
>>54865409
>That's fine. It just won't complete the scenario.
Why not? The Scenario is to defeat her and I will have defeated her.
What requirement am I not meeting?
>>
>>54865409
I can accept this. My Combo Uzumaki/Yuki clan will be super famous!
>>
>>54865377
Go Uzumaki with control. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>54865398
Dude just use dark binding from Hellsing or some shit.
>>
>>54865299
The only thing I could think of would be either to boost your bloodline a bit (No idea how you would) or to make it whenever you are part of a minor group you can make them as great as the major ones like pastafanariasm to equal buddhism or something in what would take years to months.
>>
>>54865398
>What if you kill her
There are perks to keep your attacks from being lethal.
>>
>>54865423
Oh. In that case I'd pick up Uzumaki and Sensor. In theory you could just train for the whole "using less seals for techniques" bit, but you can't really train to be an Uzumaki, and while I'm not positive I don't think you can really train to be a high-tier sensor either. You either already have the talent for those things or you don't, or at least that's how it seemed in canon.
>>
>>54865409
...if you actually are a member of one of those? But your main clan is something else?

Why yes. This is UZUMAKI guy from earlier.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54864937
If you mean as in, EXACTLY like the Aristoteles state of being, well...yes? However the basic idea of things not having a concept of death is pretty common in Nasuland. There's a magus in Kara no Kyoukai who strapped a century-old Buddhist priest's withered hand to his arm which made it so Ryuugi had to really squint to stab the right dots. Avalon effectively does the same thing by isolating everything barring your heart and brain to fairyland.

I'd also like to point out it's really not as a big deal as you might think-not only can the lack of natural death be bypassed by weapons like the Black Barrell that tack a natural one on hard enough, but there's actually nothing stopping you from physically blowing up the things with enough biggatons. It's why Slash Emperor, which is essentially Ea on roids, has a much better track record than the Barrell when it comes to fighting them off.

In fact, a D&D (and maybe an Adventure Time) Lich basically has the same deal going on: Super scary physical form, which needs a specific condition to prevent eventually reforming. It's also the most famous dragonball wish I know of, there are black magic spells in Buffy that do it as a side effect of turning into an Old One and there's the Primordial Crystal from Dark Souls if you don't mind going magic-crazy. Oh, and at the far, far end of speculation-the Primordials had no natural concept of death before Ghost Eating Technique was invented so it might be possible for Devil-Tigers to eventually innovate a similar, probably very personal, Charm.

>>54864333
Sadness mangos a shit. Disregard angst, acquire bones and adamantine chains.

>>54864119
Is the idea that you can fanwank whether you're a barbarian/knight/amazon when you take the Warrior background, or druid/necromancer etc. for Mage and so on? Just seems a little odd since I remember them doing very different things in the game.
>>
>>54865456
He can just become a sage. A sage's detection abilities are WAY better than a normal sensor's. Naruto was sensing people's chakra and identifying where they were and what was happening from hundreds of miles away.
>>
>>54865422
Well, it helps explain why I've been willing to consider SB as a second opinion about the Wishwater issue.

Plus, I am considering people's opinions here. I have found that the argument about the canon limitations of the wish are reasonable (though I still have a few issues with it, as I stated in an earlier post above), so I have been considering that approach. But on the other hand, when there have been multiple posts by people on this site supporting my original line of thought, it makes me less certain that everyone is solidly against my idea.
>>
>>54865425
I'm done arguing this too. If you want a moon bunny waifu, don't select a scenario that makes her your enemy.
>>54865435
>whenever you are part of a minor group you can make them as great as the major ones like pastafanariasm to equal buddhism or something in what would take years to months.
That is perfect.
>>54865458
...Probably not. It's about some random schmuck from random schmuck family proving the big clans are just a bunch of pretentious assholes, and you can be better than they are despite their BS in born advantages.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54865491
>That is perfect.
Yay it was accepted. Thanks Ninja.
>>
>>54865491
>I'm done arguing this too.
I'm not arguing, I am asking a question.
What about me waifuing the moon bunny after having defeated her as per the scenario violates the scenario?
>>
>>54865471
>Avalon effectively does the same thing by isolating everything barring your heart and brain to fairyland.
That seems like a really shitty weakness seeing as how the heart and brain are really obvious weak points to begin with.
>>
>>54865480
Also, he was somehow identifying people from some inherent marker of identity in their chakra rather than recognizing their specific pattern, since when he got back he was all "hey, is Kakashi dead? I can't sense him" when he had never sensed Kakashi's chakra before.
>>
>>54865491
>moon bunny waifu,
That reminds me if we do the consumer of the tree god scenario is Kaguya inside of us?
>>
>>54865481
Speaking of canon, why isn't the, uh, time-limit for Time Out from ASMT more in line with how it works in the game?
>>
>>54865512
You know, that sort of reminds me of Touhou Project: Imperishable Night, where the protagonists have tea and make up with the Lunarians causing the Incident after defeating them.
>>
>>54865525
Yeah, I'm ... not going to touch that one. Fan wank it.
>>
So I don't know if anyone actually answered this yet, but what happened to the Highschool DxD jump on the A-M drive? It looks like it just disappeared entirely.
>>
>>54865409
>That's fine. It just won't complete the scenario.
But what if we complete the scenario first, and then waifu her?
>>
>>54865553
I think her still being around precludes the Scenario from being completed.
>>
>>54861901
Do origins really need to cost CP? I mean, I can see Clan Born since you get advantages from that by having a clan of trained ninjas to support you, but Civilian and especially Orphan aren't really worth it.
>>
>>54865491
Then if you add that scenario, I NEED to adjust my build.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (148KB, 604x689px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
148KB, 604x689px
Why are any of you still here if you constantly bitch about one another?

This was just an excuse to post this image.
>>
>>54865561
In canon she is still around after being defeated, Kaguya never dies. Imprisoned but not gone.
>>
>>54865532
How so? I didn't really keep track of how long the hit immunity lasted (I just remember that it was enough to get through some of the traps put in play to make you lose your power-ups), so I assumed that the suggested limit of 1 second was reasonable; I think my original version was higher until someone told me to reduce it. Do you think it's too high or too low?
>>
>>54865539
Yeah, I'm not seeing it either, so it's probably not a glitch on your end. Odd. Brutus, any comment?
>>
>>54865583
Isn't it more like 2 seconds?
>>
>>54865577
Because boners are caused by a lot of things and sometimes they're created out of confusion more than anything else!
>>
File: Tobirama No killing.jpg (76KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama No killing.jpg
76KB, 500x583px
>>54865577
>Spoiler
I approve.
>>
>>54865577
>spoiler
But that isn't even a new image. It's been posted many times before.
>>
>>54863701
Found the Gae Bolg info,
when asked what Gae Bolg EX could potentially be, Vals response was this.
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (44KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
44KB, 500x458px
>>54865520
If I remember right, I think the lore is based on a very old Nasu lore that said the heart is the resting place of the soul? Not sure about the brain. Even then, even when used by a scrub like Emiya it still provides absurd regen to those parts-enough to tank a blast from Ea.

Anyway I think it mostly exists to create some uncertainty of outcome for a Noble Phantasm hyped to block all the True Magics, "multidimensional communication up to the 6th dimension" and whatever the fuck transliners are.

>>54865538
Yo, I was wondering about your post about the All-Killing Ash Bones last thread. Since I don't have the Dust Release but I do have Uzumaki, Senju and Kaguya bloodlines while being an Otsutsuki I thought I might use the energy combining thing to make my own bone technique.

Is that even possible? I just thought those admantine chains would look super metal when coated with spikey bones, what other stuff might it do?
>>
File: Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gáe Bolg Thrown.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>54865659
>when asked what Gae Bolg EX could potentially be, Vals response was this.
Wow thanks for digging this up. This is very impressive, my wank was just to combine both Gae Bolg NPs into one without losing the homing/sure death ability.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (152KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
152KB, 1x1px
>New scenarios
>power up in Sage of Six Paths returned to just before Kaguya awakens
>True Jinchuriki discounted to Drop-In
>>
>>54865692
His statement about Dust Release has zero support. Kaguya didn't have it, it wouldn't make sense for it to be necessary to use her technique. So I'd completely disregard what he said there as the nonsense it is.
>>
>>54865692
You can make mixed techniques, sure thing.
>>
>>54865716
>Wants to pick Kurama for Beast Inside Scenario
>Will be split in half and have all memories of such
What is a jumper to do...Also would our Jinchuuriki die? If so I am not sure if I want to be Kurama if it means Naruto's death.
>>
>>54865605
As the Third Hokage (abridged) once said.

>"Ohh boy watching twelve year olds kill each other, it just don't get any better than this".
>>
>>54865692
Part of Emiya's protection comes from his reality marble, even when not deployed. (the literal translation of the first line: My body is made out of swords.)
>>
>>54865714
No problem Anon, sorry I didnt bring this up in my original reply, forgot the post was a year old.
>>
>>54865752
If they normally would die, with the method you use to get out, then yes. If not, then no.
>>
>>54865716
>Not allowed to take Enduring Whirlpool and We Are Number One
Sigh. Probably better in the end, because if you succeed in the first, the second is trivial.

Still.

Sad.
>>
>>54865592
I think you might be right. I looked at a playthrough, and for one hit, it seemed like actually 3 seconds. Maybe next time I update that jump, I should increase the time to 2, 3, or maybe even 5 seconds.
>>
>>54865766
>No problem Anon, sorry I didnt bring this up in my original reply, forgot the post was a year old.
It is fine, you went to all the trouble of finding it for little old me, thanks again.

>>54865767
>If they normally would die, with the method you use to get out, then yes. If not, then no.
This is good, I was only thinking of escaping through the seal like the other Bijuu for some reason.
>>
>>54865768
I know, right? I mean, as the founding clan of a village stronk enough to reel in an attack by multiple major villages at once, you'd probably start out on similar footing to them.
>>
>>54865716
Does imbuing an ability with Six Paths energy let it hurt Kaguya even if it is OOC?
>>
>>54865786
Yeah, it's not drawback inforced. I imagine that many jumpers have a way out.
>>54865793
Yes.
>>
>>54864209

Point. I'll adjust it.

>>54864216

It's from setting lore rather than a game mechanic.

>>54864327

>>Clarification:
Yes.

Violent Life is for druids, finishing move was inspired by assassins.

>>54864768

>>communist hell

Noted.

>>54865471

Yes. I considered having a background for each class in both one and two, but decided to keep the simpler W/M/R, and let people pick whichever perks they preferred.
>>
>>54865792
Uhh I forgot to ask but, if we do pick Kurama what would we do about our other self stuck in the Shinigame? Would they be us or Kurama, and would we be able to merge back into one if it is us?
>>
>>54865769
That'd be nifty, but might warrant a price increase depending on just how much you raise it. Three seconds seems more accurate. Pretty sure it wasn't five seconds, tho.
>>
>>54865716
We Are Number One... At last, all shall know the true power of the Aburame clan.
>>
>>54865836
You must have lots of bug samples to share.
>>
>>54865816
>400cp - Violent life / Peaceful death
So how does this work? Do you choose one of the descriptions to benefit from?
>>
>>54865810
Hey, you mentioned earlier that the reason why the Six Paths Senario is so much harder than the others with similar rewards was because it was tied to the MC Kun/Chan drawback right?

Is there any reason they have need to be tied together?
>>
>>54865716
>Enduring Whirlpool
All of my Yes.
>>
>>54865871
Right? It's not actually new, if you scroll up, my build for it is up there.
>>
>>54865822
Steal it back while screaming "I'm the bijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"
If you get it outside in the open and near you you can fuse back into one, but you won't start with it.
>>
>>54865716
>The Beast Inside
I'm so tempted to take the place of Kurama and troll Naruto constantly like that one Exalted crossover where the Ebon Dragon was sealed inside Naruto.
>>
>>54865823
Three it is, then.

Back to the Haroun/Wishwater issue, I've looked back at the Disney Princesses Genie companion, which is what I tried to limit my item's power to the approximate level. In regard to the omnipotence of the genie, this is all that it says:

"Genies are not omnipotent, but they are relatively powerful."

I made sure that my item covered all the exclusions the genie listed, and addressed meta issues. Therefore, my current train of thought is that if I add a sentence saying, "The water is not omnipotent but still has incredible power" to my original version of the item posted here, I shouldn't need to make any further restrictions/clarifications.
>>
>>54865881
I haven't been around for a few days. It's amazing, and I want it. Both for the reward, all those seals man, and just for the sake of "Fuck yeah, Uzumaki are still the best! Fuck you!"

>>54865883
If I take Enduring Whirlpool and Boruto, can I stick around until the Boruto era after the second war?
>>
>>54865884
What.
I wanna read that.
>>54865905
Yeah.
>>
>>54865884
I know what you mean I am too, but I would probably take the time extension drawbacks and forget I need to escape before 10 years and end up failing.
>>
>>54865816
>finishing move was inspired by assassins
Perhaps include an item or items to account for the traps assassins use?
>>
>>54865909
YES!
My plan is now set into motion. Ensure the Whirlpool survives the second war, and the third war while we're at it. And then prepare, so that when the time comes I can just decapitate Akatsuki from the start.

Also troll Naruto by being his annoying as fuck uncle.
>>
>>54865884
>Exalted crossover where the Ebon Dragon was sealed inside Naruto
What is the title of this crossover, and where can it be found?
>>
>>54865909
>What.
>I wanna read that.
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/green-sun-hokage-exalted-naruto.12418/
>>
Where can you get reverse engineering perks other than the one in Fallout or the power in Worm?
>>
>>54865937
Thank you anon, this sounds just stupid enough to be fun to read.
Like that Mass Effect/Jade Empire crossover.
>>
>>54865847
Not as such, but I do have keikaku. All will fall into the clan's web.

Just as planned.
>>
>>54865892
Aight then.

Seems alright to me. Though some people are probably going to be annoyed that it replenishes.
>>
What's a good, non-cactus, flowering desert plant?
>>
>>54865959
It's only once a jump, so I don't think it's too unreasonable. Given there's already limits in play so you can't use your wish to get everything you want, it's not like you could use the single wish to solve everything in a jump.
>>
Where can I find a Book that contains a Spirit or Soul bound into it?
>>
>>54866030
Lots, but yucca and agave are the two that are most well-known. They're considered sacred to many Central American native cultures, too, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>54866054
Well, you could go to Nier and get a Grimoire.
>>
>>54866078
Not very attractive blooms or names though, huh?
>>
>>54866030
Agave, technically. It dies after flowering/
>>
>>54866054
Anima has one. Not in the jump itself, but in the setting.
>>
Stupid question, can you only take one Bloodline-Limit if you don't take clan-born?
>>
>>54865937
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>54865471
Uh, that's not what happened with Black Barrel. Venus survived, you can't somehow negate lacking a concept of death with biggatons, magical or otherwise. And according to Valeria Slash Emperor forces the concept of death on things.
>>
>>54865716
Is sensor nin free to drop in uzumakis?
>>
>>54866161
No. Discounts don't stack.
>>54866144
You can take as many as you can afford.
>>
>>54866124
Well, the flowers of the yucca are pretty enough. But you're right, the name doesn't sound particularly pretty to the English-accustomed ear.
>>
File: NET.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NET.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>54865716
>We Are Number One
Net/10
>>
>>54866174
Pretty much, I'd like something that rolls off the tongue, and looks are a good bonus.
>>
>>54866171
I just realized how perfect Beast Inside is for Mc-Kun drawback and scenario. Now I just need to find the cp to scrap it all up.
>>
>>54865853

Yes, I'll clarify it.

>>54865921

good idea, I'll scrape the wiki for examples.
>>
>>54866171
Actually, is there any reason that there's no way, period to discount the implanted eyes?

Might have decided to adjust my team.

I thought about it, and I want to be Vikings too

Maybe have a discount if you take before my eyes...?

What do mean, Odin's Eye?
>>
>>54866247
Before My Eyes... as a reference to Kakashi
>>
>>54866178
Make it your clan's anthem.
>>54866193
You don't think that conflicts? I can't imagine the hokage assigning a bijuu as teammate number three.
>>54866247
Sorry. As much as I like vikings stealing things from the weebs, there's not really a canonical way for large numbers of people to regularly get stolen eyes.
>>
>>54866307
>You don't think that conflicts? I can't imagine the hokage assigning a bijuu as teammate number three.
kek, I was gonna grab the Fanfic drawback and wank it so Shikako replaces Sakura while I help out from inside Naruto granting him my regen and boosting his abilities abit.
>>
>>54865716
What are the limits on the amount of chakra a seal or being can hold?
I think I read somewhere that there's a technique that's used to expand your reserves artificially using jewel in your forehead, is there a limit to that?
>>
>>54866307
This is true. Hmmm.

I also find it hilarious that you prefer Viking nuts to Weebs
>>
>>54865816
You're really missing out on Holy Magic. Both Amazons & Paladins could use Holy Magic. Only thing remotely close would be Holy Empowerment which doesn't really do it justice.
>>
>>54866307
....the sharigan would still work if I made these Proper Vikings who, when they found themselves searching out Sharingans and replacing an eye with one of their's, right?
>>
>>54866307
>Kakashi, I need you to hear me out on this one.
>The other day, the Four Tails demanded to speak to me
>He demanded that I let him become a ninja of the village, and I told him "You need to start as a Genin first".
>Well, he agreed, and he then said he wanted to be on the same team as "Kurama's Brat".
>What I'm saying is, I need you to teach a Tailed Beast. Yes, really.
>>
>>54866339
>I think I read somewhere that there's a technique that's used to expand your reserves artificially using jewel in your forehead, is there a limit to that?
The limit on that is that it takes someone with Sakura's level of chakra control (i.e, pretty damn good chakra control) around three years to make it, and during that time they're weakened considerably by the effort. That's why Sakura was so underpowered compared to the rest of her generation for most of the series, she was constantly distracted by the meditative technique to establish the Strength of One Hundred Seal and had only a fraction of the chakra she was supposed to.
>>
>>54866392
>"Huh. You know, the Tailed Beasts are really bad at teamwork..."
>>
>>54866387
Wow. I'm tired. Gonna go to bed. See if any of my thoughts make sense in the morning.
>>
>>54865949
>MCU pt.1
>X-Com
>Megas XLR

Geneforge also has a good perk for reverse engineering DNA.
>>
>>54866338
That's not quite how it's supposed to work. I can't really do anything other than tell you no though.
>>54866339
Theoretically infinite for both, but in practice that might not go so well. And you may not find out until it explodes, so I'd recommend being careful.
>>54866353
I've seen too many fuckers "wielding" dual Kantana. As a martial arts nerd, I will hate them for eternity for their tresspasses.
>>54866387
It'd work just like the bought ones would, only they probably wouldn't regen on their own if they get damaged.
>>54866392
Lmao. That's a hilarious idea. He'd probably try to reseal you.in all seriousness though.
>>
I can't decide between Samurai Supremacy or Enduring Whirlpool.
Just how good are those lost sealing techniques?

>>54865949
Stellaris
Halo Covenant
Sekirei
>>
>>54866415
>"The purpose of this test was to teach teamwork."
>"YES, AND WE DISPLAYED GREAT TEAMWORK DID WE NOT?"
>"You threw your teammates at me and then slammed me into the ground while I was distracted."
>"YES, LIKE I SAID, GREAT TEAMWORK."
>>
File: every country.jpg (108KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
every country.jpg
108KB, 558x424px
That is literally me this jump.

Jump #389: Pacific Rim
>Knight of Pentacles: The will to the change the world, not through bold action, but through the thorough and unwavering application of proven means.
Peace through superior firepower.
>Age: 23
>Location: Anchorage
>Identity: Experimental Human/Kaiju Hybrid
Gee, so I went from being a lab assistant to a lab rat.
>Drawbacks: (+600) Heavy-Hansen'd, Top of the Wall
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH. I will be playing that up to the hilt - we're going to find out where the Kaiju are coming from, and we're going to free the shit out of them. Though of course the lab jerks decided to hide me by shipping me out and putting me to work on the wall. Yeah, that won't go wrong.
>Kaiju Behavioral Studies (Free, Hybrid)
Well I sure as hell HOPE I'd know how kaiju work considering I AM one now.
>Might, Speed, Toughness (Free, Hybrid)
At least I'm a cut above the others who are my size.
>Extra Limbs (600)
Actually these aren't so much stand-alone limbs as they are part of the wings. I look like a Disney-style gargoyle that's as tall as a football field is long.
>Wings (Free, Hybrid)
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Kaiju should be able to fly.
>Invisibility (Free, Hybrid)
Fortunately, no one will see me while I'm flying around. Which is hilarious.
>Wait, I Died? (Free, Hybrid)
I'm pretty sure I can manage this by imparting certain other aspects, but hey, at least now there's actually an excuse?
>Iron Skin (500)
Not gonna lie. Nukes are overrated. But at least I can survive "friendly" fire if need be.
>An Extra Pair Of Hands (0)
I get my companions, and though don't get anything but origin stuff, they DO get to share my background?

Sore telling me is that humanity has nine Kaiju on its side now.

The first five years of my stay in this jump are really, really annoying. I'm supposed to be able to turn into a monster or something, and yet I can't, because I'm stuck building this damn wall.
>>
>>54866457
>That's not quite how it's supposed to work. I can't really do anything other than tell you no though.
Awww, oh well. I didn't need those inferior Senju genes anyway.
>>
>>54866457
Anti sealing perks? We probably have a few lying around.
>>
File: wait why am i blonde.png (336KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wait why am i blonde.png
336KB, 960x540px
>>54866485
Granted, it's going to be a hell of a lot more durable than it might have been otherwise, but literally everyone working on this stupid thing knows that nothing like this is going to stop some sort of goddamn monster. Though the wall in Anchorage gets finished so my crew transfers down to Australia.

And yes, while I'm there, I'm wearing shades and an American flag bandana.

Naturally, five years to the day, a Kaiju attacks and destroys the wall - I had a feeling this was going to happen, thankfully, so the casualties among our workers was near-zero. Not to mention that somehow, someone alerted the authorities in Sydney, and the city was evacuated. And someone hacked into the systems that notify of Kaiju alerts to send one off before it was even detected, so a couple of Jaegers were waiting in Sydney to take care of things.

Seems after this, I was abruptly able to turn into a Kaiju, but you know what? Screw that. America doesn't need anyone to do that sort of thing for them. In fact, America doesn't need ANY of this shit. An arranged minor accident with a US Navy carrier later, a few warheads fall from a ship while it's in transit, and I pick them up to work with them and do a few improvements. And then I use Kaleidoscope bullshit to just completely circumvent the plot, walk into the Anteverse, drop a nuke with sufficient yield to blow a hole to the mantle, then walk back and close the portal behind me.

The monitoring equipment at the rift picks up Slattern coming through, before something goes horribly wrong; a wave of energy and an immense fireball causes the monster to be propelled upward through the water as it was consumed by the superheated water. I'm sure it had a negative effect on various ecosystems, but frankly, when Slattern fell back to the water it was in several pieces.

I was in a fishing boat nearby, drinking a beer and wearing sunglasses. And getting a tan on an American flag towel.

America. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54866397
I plan on taking Uzumaki and Senju, and maybe the bone bloodline. And the fine control and medical ninja perks. Also You Have Reserves. Maaaaybe Eight Gates for emergencies. And I have multitasking perks.
Would that be enough power/control? Not to be able to hang with the top dogs, but to roll with the average ninja?
I plan on seeing about actually using underhanded ninja methods to fight my battles, mostly.
Like, do pepper spray and tear gas not exist in Naruto? I plan on finding out.
>>54866457
Well shit. Guess I'll take it slow.
>>
>>54866457
>I've seen too many fuckers "wielding" dual Kantana. As a martial arts nerd, I will hate them for eternity for their tresspasses.
Agreed, personally a scythe kind of guy because of my time as a Death in Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy so there is that.
>>
>>54866467
Wonder if Danzo would try to recruit them for Bonsai scenario.
>>
>>54861190
I started brooding about needing ways to selectively Toggle Toggle because I realized that perk ensures my inevitable demise.
>>
>>54866489
There's a pretty good one in Seven Deadly Sins. That jumps has so many good perks.

>>54866506
>Would that be enough power/control? Not to be able to hang with the top dogs, but to roll with the average ninja?
I imagine so, that should be around Sakura's level of control but with more chakra supply.

>Like, do pepper spray and tear gas not exist in Naruto? I plan on finding out.
Irritant compounds do exist. Some people are immune to them. Others are not. Have fun finding out who is which.
>>
>>54866457
...that happens in real life? Why. Why?
>>
>>54865752
Naruto can just let out a copy of Kurama in Last. You can be 99.99% outside of Naruto if you just ask him. Unless it means absolute full extraction that should work.
>>
>>54866517
>"The most important skills in ROOT's arsenal are stealth and deception."
>"I AM A MASTER OF BOTH."
>"...really."
>"YES."
>"You. A Tailed Beast. A literal giant monkey. You are a maser of stealth and deception."
>"YES."
>"...excellent! Welcome to ROOT!"
>>
>>54866567
>deception
He has this part down atleast.
>>
>>54866567
>"I AM AS STEALTHY AS THE MOUNTAINS."
>"Mountains aren't stealthy."
>"HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE MOVE?"
>"... No."
>>
>>54866590
>>"HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE MOVE?"
Dear god. This changes everything.
>>
>>54866546
I will admit to duel wielding toy katanas. At the age of eight. Past that, I made the brilliant observation that if you use both hands, they don't get in each other's way, and you can put more force into it (very important when fighting a best friend. They don't play nice). Also. That way I could let go with the other and punch him
>>
>>54865752
Removing a Tailed Beast from the host hurts them very much, but it doesn't necessarily kill them. If you get them medical attention they can survive. And it's possible for a Tailed Beast to grant their power to someone they're not sealed into if they have a link between their chakra (even at range, in theory), so you could be free and still fueling the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode.
>>
>>54866602
>"HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE MOVE?"
>Dear god. This changes everything.
I'm scared, hold me and keep me safe from them.
>>
>>54866590
Actually, wouldn't Tailed Beasts have a reputation for stealth, in Konoha? I mean, it seems that most people don't know that Kushina was the last host, so Kurama would have appeared to just pop out of nowhere in the middle of the night.
>>
What jumps can give you godly domains like Marvel Magic? Cause I'm trying to get the Domains of Life, Psychic ability, and Horror.
>>
>>54866662
He's also really big, and really fast, so he could have just run from... pretty much anywhere, really.
>>
>>54866662
...huh. I've never thought of that before.
>>
>>54866662
They also saw him just teleport away before being 'killed' too...wow they are stealthy.
>>
>>54866662
Or Danzo thinks Minato did it.

>"When did he betray us? How could he have given a Biju the Flying Thunder God? Why would he?"
>>
>>54866602
Then it turns out that the mountains in Naruto are all secretly ninjas and that they are the final opponent Boruto will face.
>>
>>54866689
Fanfic Danzo is the greatest.
>>
>>54866662
>everyone believes that Kurama sneaked into Konoha, bypassing hundreds of master ninja in the process despite being literally 100 meters tall, before launching his attack
In that case they must think the Bijuu are the best ninja on the planet.
>>
>>54866705
Well, I mean, the inventor of ninjutsu is their dad, after all.
>>
>>54866705
>In that case they must think the Bijuu are the best ninja on the planet.
The villages wanted in on that stealth power and sealed them into people. I find this funny considering none of the Jinchuuriki are stealthy at all.
>>
>>54866696
>The Hokage Mountain is the final boss
>It's capable of using every technique every Hokage has ever known
>"NOW BORUTO, YOU MUST FACE THE POWER OF YOUR FATHER, YOUR FATHER'S TEACHER, YOUR DISTANT RELATIVE, YOUR DISTANT RELATIVE'S TEACHER, AND YOUR EVEN MORE DISTANT RELATIVES, WHO ARE ALSO YOUR DISTANT RELATIVE'S TEACHER'S TEACHERS, AS WELL AS YOUR DISTANT RELATIVE'S RELATIVES!"
>>
>>54866649
>Removing a Tailed Beast from the host hurts them very much, but it doesn't necessarily kill them

Really? I thought that all the hosts whose Tailed Beasts were removed by Nagato and his gang all died, with the only reason that Gaara survived was that that Granny used some sort of Resurrection ability on him?

Did another host survive their Tailed Beast being removed?
>>
>>54866736
Well, Kushina lived... for a bit but that was because she was an Uzumaki
>>
>>54866698
I would love to see a fanfic where Danzo thinks Kurama was actually attacking over the death of his family (common thing in fanfics), but the entire time he kinda just walked near.

And would just love the hilarity of him trying to ignore coincidences entirely.
>>
File: JlsWF42.png (676KB, 481x750px) Image search: [Google]
JlsWF42.png
676KB, 481x750px
>>54866735
...I could see it. God knows everything else has happened at this point.
>>
>>54866696
I'm not going to lie, I'd immediately start reading it again if that turned out to be the case.
>>
>>54866736
But you did make me think of something very important.
SAVE Fū!
>>
>>54866729
I dunno, Naruto sneaks pretty darn good when he wants to. In kill me orange.
>>
Does The Raikage count as a crossover fanfic?
>>
>>54866736
It's almost certain death without either Uzumaki level vitality or a damn good medic on site at the time. The others died because the Akutsuki had no reason to give them first class medical care.
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>54866159
That's what I meant by better track record. It's been a while since I've read Notes, but I remember it only acquired a concept of death at the exact moment of impact, which caused Type Venus to fall to Earth and go into what was basically a Cthulhu-style coma state-at which point the earthly concept of death stopped applying to her again. Slowly healing until she could've gotten up and wiped out the earthlings if her mind hadn't come to like them.

I also thought one of the characters said while they will eventually piece themselves back together again, they CAN be smashed apart with sheer force by something that surpasses the planet-presumably why the Sisters' True Magic worked too. I've never heard of Slash Emps doing that before, my understanding is it's chief function is to destroy the planet to extend in length-and it's only conceptual power is to show the "truth" of the world somewhat like Ea.

But yeah, if it was unclear-I think neither force is apparently going to keep the Types down for long. Just meant that they're more like Davy Jones in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, you can beat them up, they'll just keep coming back unless killed with something from their own planet which would share their concept of death.

Wasn't Arc also given a concept of death when Tohno "killed" the earth around her? Though she isn't a proper Type under most circumstances.

>>54866467
Hey, I'll have you know that is a COMPLETELY VALID strategy in Pyre!
>>
>>54866786
He didn't sneak up to paint the monument.
The Monument hid him with its own stealthy tricks.
>>
>>54866489
>Anti sealing perks?
What about them? They definitely help you get out in the first place if you're taking the Bijuu scenario. If you're talking about meshing that scenario with others, then it probably won't work because the village doesn't consider a giant chakra monster a ninja, so you won't get assigned to their team.
>>54866546
As an actual practitioner, it's solely egy fucks that want to look cool. It doesn't work worth a shit. The long blades get in the way of each other, can
>>
>>54866736
Naruto and Kushina both survived, though on the verge of death due to their chakra systems being torn up. That's due to the Uzumaki stuff, but Tsunade-level medical care could in theory save someone who was unsealed suddenly. Remember, the three days is just to seal it into the Demonic Statue, not just to remove it (and later on, the Demonic Statue could seal Tailed Beast chakra almost instantly, implying that it was just because the "tank was empty", so to speak, and it was too weak to do it fast). Doing it slow probably doesn't help the process, you're essentially being tortured to death that way, much more strain. Also, from Killer Bee's example we know that someone who has access to some of the Tailed Beast's chakra from an external source will have much better odds. That's how he survived getting Gyuki unsealed, he had one of his cut-off tentacles to feed off of. So when it comes time to leave your host, hook them up to an IV of your chakra then rip the bandaid off all at once.
>>
>>54866736
Kushina is the only one I'm aware of to survive for any real time.
Not that minor things like "this will kill them" are going to stop a Jumper from casually violating the rules of the setting, or resurrecting the person afterwards.
>>
>>54866786
Not really. Most of the time it's just him breaking line of sight long enough to backstab someone, he's not doing a dedicated sneaking mission. That's more speed than stealth.
>>
>>54866736
I think Obito holds the record for the longest survival time after extraction.
>>
Is their any limit to year or age limit on Actors I can choose for the Actual Cannibal from Generic Creepypasta? I kind of want to pick Gene Wilder, but... you know. Can we say that the timeline of our Generic Creepypasta is one in which the "modifications" made to the Actual Cannibal kept them in their prime?
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
129KB, 500x600px
>>54866590
>>54866602
>>54866696
>>54866735
Oh my god. It all makes sense now, the god trees are draining all life on planets because of their bitter familial rivalry with the earth clan!

I swear if I ever do an alternate chain, one of the top priorities will be hitting Lunars early, grabbing Moon and Earth Song, then jumping Naruto to become the true mountain hokage.

Then find a way to share it so there can be an entire range-clan of mountain-nins stealthily roaming the plains.
>>
>>54866910
Him mind-slaving Black Zetsu and fusing with him (though to be fair, Zetsu probably was just taking advantage of him to get close to Madara and faking being under control) probably helped.
>>
>>54866868
He canonically pulls off pranks on a regular basis and evades ANBU, before becoming a genin. Despite this Iruka regularly catches him, which has led to fan theories that Iruka is a sensor nin.
>>
>>54866951
>He canonically pulls off pranks on a regular basis and evades ANBU, before becoming a genin
No he doesn't. That's another bit of fanon, that's he's evading ANBU. Never actually happens. He's just getting caught by his teacher, not evading ANBU and then being caught by a secret sensor. So what we're really saying is that he can't evade capture when his pursuer is the ninja equivalent of a grade school teacher.
>>
>>54866951
I think the ANBU thing is fanon.
>>
>>54864245
Nigga I will throw all the wood-dragons at you.
>>
>>54866982
My termite kikaichu will eat your wood dragons.
And the Uchiha's eyes.
>>
>>54864119
so wait...
is someone making a Diablo 3?
>>
>>54866804
Something like that. Iirc Arc loses the concept of death at night on a full moon, but it's at least partly based on the support of Gaia.
>>
>>54866993
>termite kikaichu

LUCKILY I HAVE THE PERFECT WEAPON FOR INSECTS.

LITERALLYALLTHEFIRE.
>>
>>54867049
But then that involves Uchiha eyes not being eaten.
>>
>>54866922
Sure.
>>
>>54866786
Orange is not the worst color for stealth in a city with lots of trees and orange rocks.
>>
>>54867060
AND THAT INVOLVES US NOT BURNING ALL THE ABURAME BECAUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54867049
Cheap. Don't deflect to another tactics, get into an arms race. Have your wood starting producing anti-pest poisons, so he has to make poison-resistant kikaichu, so you make better poisons, and so on and so forth until it's exploded all out of reason.
>>
>>54867065
And orange paint on the buildings. And lots of other people wearing orange, it's a pretty popular color in Konoha. Seriously, check the colored pages, it's mind-blowing.
>>
>>54867049
>get covered in bugs
>"Ha! I knew you'd do that! But I have the perfect counter!"
>performs a series of hand seals
>everybody watches with anticipation
>spontaneously combusts, all the bugs die
>It worked! HahAHAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M ON FIRE!!
>>
File: 7194b60c42a96e272e.jpg (32KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7194b60c42a96e272e.jpg
32KB, 1280x1024px
>>54867060
Fuck.

This is true.

>>54867081
>>54867082
>>54867101

But no, you see.

Lighting yourself on fire is the _perfect_ weapon against Ninjas.

They can't catch you.

IF YOU'RE ON FIRE.
>>
File: Dan McNinja on Fire.jpg (24KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Dan McNinja on Fire.jpg
24KB, 300x358px
>>54867101
A fellow McNinja I see...
>>
>>54867082
But at that point you've basically turned the Naruto setting into a game of Jumper vs Skitter.
Thread posts: 763
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.