[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1668: Super high School Level Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 591
Thread images: 65

File: 1439563521930.jpg (269KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1439563521930.jpg
269KB, 1920x2160px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54808584
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>54817055
>>
>>54817055
Multithreading engaged!

If the jump perk describes only one use of a cannon ability is it safe to assume other uses of said ability are fiat enforced in other universes?

Asking about World Seed's Aura Surgery in particular, interaction with the other aura changing perks specifically
>>
File: I'm sorry.png (794KB, 880x764px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry.png
794KB, 880x764px
Please forgive me for fucking up the OP. I am terrible.
>>
File: aXm2751xjU.jpg (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2751xjU.jpg
89KB, 650x650px
>>54817119
The picture says all.
>>
>>54817119
Given you seem to just apologise but not actually do anything, I notice you never change the really broken perks in your OC jump, the sorries are starting to wear very thin.
>>
File: jc13.jpg (16KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jc13.jpg
16KB, 736x460px
>>54814908
Drawbacks: I Survive For A Chance At Living, Two Great For You, Worlds Wide War (1600)

Aristoteles: Type-Sun, age 4.6 billion, celestialsexual (800)

Bridging the Worlds (Free)
Beloved (700)
Feathers of God (500)
Ultimate One (200)
Canon: ORT (0)

>zzzzzzzzz

ORT? ORRRRRRT, wake up!

>ZZZ-zh!

WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!

You woken up yet? Wouldn't want to interrupt your beauty sleep, you just /outslept the extinction of humanityt/. Gaia may be an indecisive mollusk, but you're no better if you don't jolly well stop lying in bed and get a real job! I swear, first you crashed into the planet before we finished our battle plans, THEN you fall asleep after a bedtime snack! It's like you're TRYING to be the Umaru of Aristoteles-kohais. WAKE UP, It's time to wipe out to humanity!

Except you know, we're not actually doing that. I've been having a word with the (boys and the [avatars of{Planet}World} progeny} and it's hard enough doing humansplaining, AND figure out what those geological anomalies I'm detected are.

>sccccchrch~!?

Who fell down a well? ORT, you're breaking up on my end. Look, I'll be there in a jiffy, I'm just lifting my tentacles out of the mantle. Hang on, I'll look into the future to-

The Mercurians lived a cursed life. That which man called the sun beat down upon them, straining their silvery exoskeletons and silicon nerves to their limit. Their home was a cloying prison that melted under their footsteps, and poisoned even their impossible immune systems. Then their best scientists had detected a weapon that could kill planets: Humanity

>SKREEEEONK!

Son of a brown dwarf-are those insolent peons FRACKING you against your will?! I'll kill them! I'LL WIPE THEIR STAIN FROM THE UNIVERSE.

But as I hurtle toward the surface of Mercury, I hear the others screaming in pain.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: jc17.jpg (807KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jc17.jpg
807KB, 1600x1280px
>>54817157
WAKE UP. YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO.

Godo woke in darkness. As he rubbed his eyes, his old world appeared before him-running water, fresh air, beautiful blue skies. Was that fresh food he smelled? Unbidden, a tear came to his eye as he looked at-

YOUR PAYMENT.

TOO MANY, TOO EXOTIC. THEY NOW HAVE PLANETARY KILLSWITCHES. ACTIVATE YOUR WEAPON, I MUST RECALIBRATE THE SYMPATHIC LINK TO PREVENT COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

Dreamily he nodded, only for the scene to melt before his eyes. He cried out involuntarily.. A dim, gray light appeared before him. He had a job to do. Right. Like he'd done a thousand times before, the gun was in his hands. He fired it. The beam split at the moment of impact, like sunlight scattering on a babbling brook.

He missed the living world already.

GOOD. Eden restored, and he gasped like a swimmer coming up from here. PACE YOURSELF. TIME IS RELATIVE.

The scene faded, and the grey light appeared again. He took aim, fired, and it came back. Sometimes he thought he saw strange creatures within the light. A herd of flying jellyfish in a burning storm. A seafaring spaceship crewed by giant worms. An army of roaches that walked like men.

The gun dropped from numb fingers as the scene finally returned once again. He dimly realised if this was a dream, he was thinking clearer than he'd thought while awake. Tears filled his eyes when he remembered it was, in fact, a dream.

I KNOW YOUR PAIN WELL. WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO BACK?

Back? To a dying world with no place for him? Godo tried to say something, but the words died in his mouth and only sobs came out. His mysterious employer responded anyway; there was a flash of light and Godo found himself touching Yoyogi Park's greenery in earnest. There was a briefcase and a set of keys next to him. Happy tears filled his eyes.

As he set off with a spring in his step, he momentarily regretted not saying goodbye to the strange girl who'd broken into his house.

(Cont'd)
>>
Hey /JC/ what would happen if I use a instant-feeling perk and three seduce perks on the phoenix force ?
>>
So I have been thinking on Castlevania what are my odds if magical energy is huge and I pump Dracula full of holy magic
>>
>>54817137
>starting to wear very thin
>starting
It couldn't get any thinner if it was made from beaten gold
>>
Anyway, with Notes done, The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage is up next. Also short so could be done 2-3 days from now. Norse Myth shit and stuff.

Grand Order is chugging along nicely. Might even have the stage 1 done by the end of the week or sooner.

Konosuba will just be whenever. Probably in the time after GO but beofre I start DI.

So many jumps to make, so little time.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>54817174
"Boss! Boss, wake up! I mean, no rush but...could you give me a hand? I've fallen, and I can't get up without...you know"

And I do. It's Type-Venus. Her insights were instrumental in dissuading the others. Disengaging from the dream dimension, I look around from my human avatar's eyes: A-ray and Liner alike stare askance at the skies. The others are reeling from both the terrorist species' suicidal attack and their subsequent chemotherapy. This body is effectively the Type of a Type; my greater avatar is busy restoring health to his peers and thunderously declaring an end to hostilities. I not-so-subtely insinuate that you Earthlings should never trust any xeno scum once they abandon the planet, since almost all the races attacked out of ambition not pity.

Reversing the damage required flushing the True Ether out of V's system. By the time I'd biokinetically resculpted her function, confused Liners were already charging in our general direction. We coasted through the stratosphere just barely ahead of Ado Edem's cleave, like a couple of hillbillies with a stolen moonshine still. As we leave, I toss an overcharged Benediction of Archgenesis over my shoulder.

Atop her other self V/V quizzed me on human beauty tips, while my Aristoteles form carried an exhausted, sleepy ORT in it's claws. Apparently the other species had no concept of fashion, so that took almost as long as it did taking everybody home to their native planets to sleep off the effects.

V winced when she saw what was left of the species. "Are they...?"

Doomed to extinction? No, just reduced to the stone age. And in danger of turning into salt if they don't play nice this time.

"Oh good". She stared wistfully back to the Land of Steel. "In a few generations, I should like to visit again. I saw what you did just before they left, do you think friendship could bloom off the battlefield?"

"Kkkkkkkrrrrghsh!" said ORT grumpily.

"Oh hush, most of them didn't even want to wake you up"

>FIN
>>
>>54817157
What jump is this ?
>>
>>54817119
I thought the lowercase high was intentional to indicate some double meaning was at play. Like we were both a Super-High School-Jumper, and a Super High-school Jumper. I feel betrayed.
>>
>>54817194
No, he's STILL apologising for fucking up the other thread.

I am glad you noticed the jokes though.
>>
>>54817192
Notes, which is made by >>54817187 and linked to the first post
>>
>>54817194
Pass me that when you're done getting Super high, School jumper.
>>
>>54817204
Aaaaay, thanks for the thread OP.

>>54817231
Puff jump pass, I know the motto.
>>
>>54817215
Angel Notes ?
>>
File: blink-blink.gif (987KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blink-blink.gif
987KB, 400x225px
>>54815031
The wiki calls Grain "space dust" but then says it is "generated from the dead planet" yet on another page it says "Supposedly, Grain is the base component of all heavenly bodies".

So... let me see if I've got this straight:

Gaia creates a reality marble that keeps out Grain (for reasons?!); the world's flora and fauna have to struggle to survive due to the lower-energy environment, so the intelligent fauna (humanity) adapt by developing technology.

Gaia then doesn't communicate with humanity to warn them about the dangers of untempered technology use, so the world gets polluted and Gaia starts to die.

Gaia seems to be okay (?!) with this because humanity will still die with her when all the Grain comes back.

Gaia then gets so pissed with humanity adapting by developing more technology to avoid dying alongside the rest of the flora and fauna that she demands the other Planets come kill them, despite 99.99% of them having no idea Gaia even exists because she can't be arsed to communicate with them.

WTF, Gaia?
>>
>>54817281
Yep
>>
What are some good jumps to learn how to photosynthesize?
>>
>>54817332
Gaia has some problems okay? Don't judge her. You planetist.
>>
>>54817332
It's less rage and more fear. She finds the idea of humanity living on past her death terrifying and disgusting in equal measure.
>>
>>54817369
How do I waifu Gaia?
>>
>>54817332
MFW no TMNT Jump
>>
>>54817332
>>54817381
In a way Gaia kind of thinks of us like we think of flys. Disgusting, everywhere, and will take advantage of us when we die and lay eggs in are carcass.
>>
>>54817348
"learn how to photosynthesize"
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're retarded.
>>
>>54817410
Understandable
>>
>>54817381
But why does she think that? It's not like the other Planets are going to die when she does (i.e. in a couple of billion years when the Sun expands and consumes the inner planets, the outer planets are still going to be around).

And it still doesn't explain why she never goes "hey, I don't want to die, don't pollute my surface or bad things will happen to both of us".
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54817332
This is what I how I remember about the earliest Type-Moon:

One of the biggest ideas around was the idea that the laws of physics for a planet are like climate change: Seemingly insignificant factors can create drastic changes over time. Not things as direct as up and down, but for lack of a better word-what's considered normal.

In this case, the idea is more that the decline of the Age of the Gods worsened the quality of magical energy (which is basically Gaia's life force) to the point where Gaia is starting to die, and laws of physics that make sense to humans are starting to take precedence over gods and miracles being pulled out of your ass if you're a big hero. So from Gaia's point of view, parts of her body are slowly necrotising and the first person who responded to her call for help tried to take advantage of her while she was sick.

This is where it gets weird; Gaia is sorta inconsistent because Arturia got access to her personal superweapon and in Melty Blood Archetype-Earth (Gaia using Arc as a sockpuppet) doesn't mind humans. So from what I can tell, it seems to be that rather than instantly freaking out Gaia and humanity (as a collective, i.e. the Counter Force) gradually grow further and further apart in values as humanity advances into the modern era. Like having a conjoined twin whose slowly using up more and more of your body's energy. And also wants to be a DJ, instead of a banker like the rest of your family.

Gaia's old, properly running system of physical laws says that lifeforms dying before the planet dies is the natural state of things. So the idea of humans surviving her, is like finding out the nice cells in your body have grown up to be gross symbiotes that can leave your corpse.

Basically, Gaia is the victim of an horror movie where a flesh-eating virus mutated from her own cells, and humanity is the virus.
>>
>>54817427
Well, like anon said. Flies to human comparison. Would you ask a bunch of flies politely to get off of you? Would you even expect them to understand your words or try in the first place?

That's even assuming she has a way to communicate to them.
>>
>>54817443
Lovely thoughts.
>>
>>54817348
Any jump that lets you be a dryad or a kryptonian.
>>
>>54817443
So does that mean Gaia's going to die even if the biosphere hadn't been polluted, because humans != magic?

Would Gaia get better if all the humans left the planet (because taking their pesky "modern physics" with them)?
>>
Do high-tier vampire get the hipnotic gaze and the illusion weaving of mid-tier vampires on Libriomancer?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>it's all so confusing my brain jammed when trying to write an opening sentence

sounds about right. In all seriousness though, since most of the games/LNs take place long, long before Notes there isn't a clearcut explaination for exactly why Gaia freaked out so bad. So we're stuck filling in the gaps from the modern Grail Wars, or inferring things based on what the Age of the Gods was like.

>>54817427
It's systems. The idea of humanity outliving her is to her, like a human's heart continuing to pump blood after the rest of the body is dead somehow. She had a clear idea of how things were going to work, and now this one lifeform is suddenly becoming super stronk for reasons she doesn't understand, so she's scared and angry.

Now THAT, on the other hand, is a damn good question. She did talk through Arc that one time, and was apparently pretty chill with humanity even though it was the moder era. I don't have an answer here, when (a part of) Venus figured out how to talk to humans after crashlanding into a coma. My best theory is that since the Extra and Prisma Illya timelines have similar premises but with different specifics, in the Notes timeline either nobody bothered to waifu Arc so she grew up alienated from humanity, or the degradation of Gaia's life energy happened too quickly for it to be reduced.

At one point Godo says humanity could've avoided destruction if they'd listened to a prophecy in 2000, but the specifics aren't elaborated on.

>>54817512
In baseline Type-Moon, yes. It's less the biosphere being physically polluted, and more humanity becoming the most successful species on Earth causing magical planet necrosis over time because consensus reality and/or collective unconsciousness' will to survive is no longer as friendly to miracles, magic and other things that are healthy for a planet.

And yeah, that was basically Gil's plan in the UBW route of SN: Reduce the total amount of humans to make the remaining humanity awesome again.
>>
>>54817519
It depends on the vampire honestly, some species do some dont.
>>
I wish we could be Gaia's Ultimate One. "I will save you Mother!" or something like that,
>>
>>54817578
You can totally do that, there's nothing stopping you.
>>
>>54817552
Wait, wait, wait. Isn't it all Aoko's fault? Thrusting all that energy price into the future and stuff?
>>
>>54817401
Wait, really?
>>
>>54817572
>species
Were can I look this up? (other than reading the books) I can't seem to find a wiki or anything like that.

I guess I'll just assume it does include them (not that it make any difference for my chain desu).
>>
Any notable intelligence boosting perks I can get? Not counting the ones in Infinite Stratos and Hellsing
>>
>>54817718
Any vampire from any book os valid in setting.
>>
If the Isekai anon is still here, I really recommend keeping the evolver perk or a beefier version of it. That is like a mainstay of a lot of the big Isekai.
>>
>>54817755
Lots. Offhand, the Golden Mind perk from Overlord LN is the first that came to, er, mind.
>>
>>54817332
>Gaia seems to be okay (?!) with this because humanity will still die with her when all the Grain comes back.

This is the part that's been changed a bit. Turns out Gaia's been trying to kill us for a while now. Like creating Primate Murder.
>>
>>54817787
Did that happen in the Notes timeline?
>>
>>54817787
Primate Murder is adorable, and perverted!
>>
File: Angel Notes.pdf (532KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Notes.pdf
532KB, 1x1px
Think this should include all the needed updates from thread and home crew.

Spelling and grammar stuff, though I know I've missed some stuff. Always do.
Drawbacks were clarified. Ai Failure notes you can still jump just fine. The 300s are changed a little so you can't fly out of there as an Aristoteles. Probably still can as a human but that'd only really be possible with OOC stuff by this point.
Black Barrel has a very important note about the difference between defeat and killing, since Gun God doesn't actually kill any TYPEs.
Companions can be given CP.
Added a note clearing up the Ether Liner capstone in the notes bit.
And made it clearer what 'formations' mean for the purposes of the endjump.

Think that's it. Unless anyone has anything they'd like added.

Man the temptation to work on more jumps is strong as ever. Was almost tempted into XXXholic despite having plenty to work on just cause I wanted an X-letter jump. Only seen season 1 and the movie though.
>>
>>54817787
Eh, the Gaia of main Nasu has plans to deal with humanity: Alaya and the Counter Force, Primate Murder and the other Beasts, recruiting Crimson Moon to apply control...
She's not actually out to kill humanity (yet) because for all the problems we might represent, we're still part of Earth.

Whether Angel Notes is future from main Nasuverse is something we just don't have enough information on.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54817649
Unfortunately, we just don't know, because Notes and Mahou aren't definitively linked by other media, and the closest the 5th has had a description to in recent times is /maybe/ one inside joke based on Goetia's attack that incinerates history for magical energy (it's the same as one of Aoko's attacks in one of the fighting games, or so I've been told). Which is probably a high level HSDW application anyway, since Goetia isn't described as using any True Magic fragments unlike Tiamat or Sasaki.

The Sisters which the A-Ray capstone was based on were apparently using True Magic, and all it got them was a mutual kill with another Type. But it didn't seem to make the situation noticeably worse; on the contrary it created some sort of magic cloud barrier that temporarily stalled the Type assault for a short while.

Anyway, since True Magics hardly get brought up when Notes is explaining how everything got so wrecked I'm inclined to think Nasu didn't intend the 5th to have that big a role. If it had, as written back then the catastrophe would've had a universal impact instead of just rotting one planet.

>>54817804
Frankly there's a lot we don't know about the Notes timeline. But from what I gather about the anthropic principle stuff that reconciles Tsukihime being in the same multiverse somewhere as GO's main story (just really, really far away in terms of parallel world possibilities), the answer is: The shittier and suckier humans are in a possible future compared to the average that unconsciously creates and destroys possible futures, the more likely Primate Murder was a thing.
>>
Well we are talking about Fate, how do Level 100's from Overlord stack up against Exalted and Fate
>>
in the creepypasta jump can i buy a second proxy if so is that one also discounted or full price
>>
Val, Black Barrel how fast can it fire? Like we talking single shot then "reload" like a musket? Or am I able to go Semi Auto or even Auto with it? Could I import a weapon into it?

God Of Guns perk, does it hit anywhere you wish? Like can I 360 No Scope headshots all around me? Or is it leg shots, gut shots...etc?

How hard is it to survive early on here? Not taking the Chain ending scenario, but just in general. We talking late tier here or can it be taken really early?

Ability to always hit with a gun & the gun that makes the enemies supernatural/magical powersource their own undoing is great.
>>
Since we have a Generic Magical Girl jump would a Generic Dark Magical Girl jump be valid?

>>54817823
>XXXholic
Is that an XXX jump?
>>
>>54817823
If we choose Earth as an Aristotle we could make ourselves into a True Ancestor right?
>>
>>54817823
Xenosaga maybe?
>>
>>54817853
It's a rifle but...not sure what actual kind though. I think it's more likely to be the single action sort of thing instead of an assault rifle. No imports for it though.

It's less auto hit and more as long as you can aim, you're gonna hit it. So just waving it around randomly probably won't work but if you actually focus at something, you'll manage it.

The jump generally provides enough for you to survive as long as you don't purposefully go fight, which is when it can be dangerous. Unless you go Pure Human but that's why that gives 300.

It's cool.
>>
>>54817718
In libromancer, vampires are one of the more numerous supernaturals because amateur libromancers can sometimes naturally focus on one book and accidentally get infected by the books vampirism. They lose their libromancy but become a vampire.

As such any fictional vampire could potentially be in the libromancer universe. And vampires are one of the strongest supernatural communities.
>>
>>54817864
Earth is kill right nao

You'd probably be a zombie vampire or have super cancer
>>
>>54817823
Oh gods. I still remember how we discussed if Notes/Mahoutsukai/Illya jumps could be made. How things changed, eh?~

Thank you so much, Valeria. You are amazing.
>>
>>54817823
I just realized we don't have any Clamp jump besides Card Captor Sakura
>>
>>54817857
Think you misunderstood what the generic is based on.

Hah. No. It's just a name.

>>54817864
No, don't really understand why that'd be a thing. Those are from the moon anyway. And no, not then either.

>>54817870
Agh, too long. I have so many long projects. Xenosaga is so great though.

>>54817886
No worries.
>>
>>54817823
Thanks for the jump Val, now to go to FF7 and other similar settings to let Gaia know she has a kid that loves her.
>>
>>54817901
Technically we have the old version of Code Geass, though it's the least clampy of clamp stuff.
>>
>>54817904
Just dont go to the mmos, Im pretty sure the earth is either insane in those or literally not earth. Unless you count the mothercrystal.
>>
>>54817903
>No worries.
That's a weird response to someone thanking you.
>>
>>54817914
Didn't Clamp just do the art for Code Geass though?
>>
>>54817914
>though it's the least clampy of clamp stuff.
They just did the character design for Sunrise
>>
>>54817938
Habit or something. Think of it as me being used to people begging for forgiveness.

Or just being apologised to a lot in RL, one of the two

>>54817943
Did they? Oh, right, sunrise.

>>54817944
Yeah, my bad.
>>
>>54817901
Magic Knight Rayearth, XXXHolic and Angelic Layer would all be nifty ones to see.
>>
>>54817969
>Think of it as me being used to people begging for forgiveness.

Wow that comes off as being super bitchy.
>>
Hey two things about Stellaris 1. Uplifting and Integration has discounts but not a price 2. Do the later ethics technologies that are discounted for multiple things require all those things to be discounted or just one of them? Because that is not specified.
>>
What is the power level like in sailer moon?
>>
>>54817187
EX-PUH-LO-ZION!
>>
>>54817969
Not gonna lie after looking at the Notes jump, we really need a fucking update for Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime.
>>
>>54818032
Potentially universe ending.
>>
>>54817999
It was a joke anon, hence the spoiler. It just happens that most Uni students are actually kinda lazy sometimes so doing group work results in lots of apologies when no one else brings stuff in on time when you all agreed to it.
>>
>>54817394
Go to EVO.
>>
>>54818053
>spoiler
They need to really do their own shit, why are people so lazy these days?
>>
>>54817903
>Think you misunderstood what the generic is based on.
What about making a jump based on the Accidental Magical Girl CYOA?
>>
>>54818049
Seriously? From slightly older than normal magical girls?
>>
>>54817427
Maybe all the natural disasters was the only language she could speak? Or she was just swatting at us.
>>
>>54818053
As an Aristotles if I choose to become a giant sword how envious would Shirou feel?
>>
Is there any way to get the eternal mangos in naruto without stealing a second set of eyes? I like the eyes, but the vision degradation sucks. I mean, I know that healing factors easily solve that problem, but I'd still like for my eyes not to take damage every time I use them.

Also, how do you get summoning contracts? The Rinnegan allows for a limitless number for them, but I was wondering how you'd need to go about actually getting them. Like, do you need to craft some elaborate seal for every animal you want to contract?
>>
>>54818080
It does have it's own setting. If you're willing to put in the work, I'm sure it could be possible.

If it's just going to be a 1:1 port over to the jumpchain system, I'd honestly just reccomend wanking that you use that CYOA in your chain as is, since it seems like a lot of wasted effort.
>>
>>54818099
There might be a bit of drool.
>>
>>54818088
Sailor Moon escalates fairly rapidly. To put it in perspective: The dark goddess behind Beryl in the early bits? She's actually just a bit player in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>54818101
Get regen and pop out the eyes when they go bad?
>>
>>54818112
I'm not usually present in this thread I just wanted to give you a semi-useless critic not really related to your latest work.

First I wanna say that I love your jumps, they are very well made and I really enjoy them. The thing that bothers me a little tho is that the drawbacks are usually pretty bad; even 100CP drawbacks are incredibly harsh or mind-raping and 300CP drawbacks are most of the time a death sentence if you do not have immeasurable powers from other jumps.

This wouldn't be that bad if you weren't pretty much required to take those in order to complete a perk-line and there are usually multiple lines.

anyway, keep up the good work.
>>
>>54818137
>I know that healing factors easily solve that problem
I don't wanna have that problem in the first place.
>>
>>54818101
If you have Rinnegan Mangos wont go bad.
>>
>>54817823
How pedantic is AI Failure? Teleportation? Portals? Running on the air?
>>
>>54818145
Go clan-born Uchiha. Wank that you're related to Itachi and Sasuke. Now you can trade eyes.
>>
>>54818080
bitch don't you DARE touch my little baby

AMGCYOA will not be tainted by the likes of you scum
>>
>>54818174
Say what now?
>>
>>54818144
Well, I think I've actually been lightening up recently but in general, I do think drawbacks should be hard, though I try to make sure it's always possible with just in jump things to do any one drawback, though this sometimes requires the right builds or not taking certain combinations of drawbacks.

Anyway, you can do perklines just fine. A single perkline is almost always achieveable without going into drawbacks unless you have a race cost...but then you're getting a bunch of stuff anyway, especially if it's that high a cost.

And if you have multiple perklines...well, you've got lots to choose from. Having more choice isn't an entitlement to getting to choose more, y'know?

>>54818156
Long as you're generally just moving on your own two legs, or whatever your standard form of ground based mobility, you'd be fine. Teleportation and portals are fine, long as you're sticking near the ground.

>>54818174
Personally like the new magical girl one more anyway. Nicer pics.
>>
>>54818147
Oh, really? That's perfect, thanks.
>>
>>54818202
A New Magical Girl CYOA has more charm to it, but I've stuck with AMGCYOA for a while now, so there's some attachment there.

But I will NOT stand for either to be bastardized into some world-crossing stupidity, just because someone wants to get over-powered! What's the meaning of it all, if you can just move on to another world, without a care?
>>
>>54818202
But running on the air would fail? Gotcha.
>>
>>54818222
yep in the notes
>If you purchase the Rinnegan, you will not have to worry about your eyesight degrading from using Mangekyo abilities if you have them.
>>
>>54818234
Did you make it?
>>
>>54818202
Would the Asteroid Belt be suitable for an Aristoteles?

>spoiler
Which new one?
>>
>>54818234
Yeah, I can get that, nostalgia/tradition is a strong thing.

To be fair, you may not have much choice. Some of the time, it really does come down to- if you'd rather something not be a jump, do it yourself. At least that way you'll be able to make it to a quality you think it deserves.

Man I'm starting to think I have some sort of curse. Any time I think of making something into a jump, public or private, it inevitably comes up in the next few threads in some way. It's really weird.
>>
>>54818267
No, you need to stick to moons, planets or suns.

Literally 'A New Magical Girl CYOA', if I remember right.
>>
>>54818202
>Personally like the new magical girl one more anyway. Nicer pics.
Which one is that?
>>
>>54818267
>>54818275
>>54818284
A New Magical Girl CYOA, I jus' said it, too. How many times do I gotta say it?
>>
>>54818275
>Literally 'A New Magical Girl CYOA', if I remember right.
Oh that one. Yeah I like that one and the Dark Magical Girl version a lot better than AMGCYOA.
>>
>>54817332
To sum up, Gaia's a bitch
>>
>>54818275
Right then. Chiron of Alpha Centauri it is.
I wonder how I can leverage my time as Planet.
>>
>>54818336
Planetary xianxia cultivation.
>>
>>54817443
Seems to be a theme, like with Tiamat in FGO?
>>
>>54817187
Is there no way to give a companion with aristotles more cp? The origin is perfect for arc, but the 800 cp price tag means she can't actually pick up anything other than being one.

Which, granted, I'm pretty sure you did on purpose since it's fucking aristotles, but still.
>>
>>54818424
That's mostly on purpose, yeah. You can now give them more CP on a 1:1 basis though.
>>
File: oopld0zhn3fz.png (61KB, 1054x1168px) Image search: [Google]
oopld0zhn3fz.png
61KB, 1054x1168px
What are some good jumps to get a pissed off rooster altform?
>>
>>54818488
Creepypasta Jump.
>>
>>54818488
eclipse phase , sly Cooper,SAO,TOME
>>
>>54818488
Weakness of beatrice. Be a kilometer tall rooster monster.
>>
>>54818438
...And no discounts. Oh, well, can still pick up the 100 and 200.
>>
>>54818488
>>54818513

oh I forgot kung fu panda.
>>
>>54817857
Guess what Balde's doing~
>>
>>54818488
Angel Notes.
C'mon, you know Pluto out there is really best represented by a murder rooster.
>>
>>54818603
Pluto murder rooster?
>>
I never thought about it before but how do you think Greed would react to eating an Endbringer or Aristotle?
>>
>>54818630
Assuming are are strong enough, it'd eat them.
>>
So I havent seen anything but shrek 1, can I assume its basically medieval world complete with generic creature, magic, slavery, villains and heros?

I want to do a great emancipater chain, go to all the jumps with slaves and free them.

Any other jumps I should hit up?
>>
>>54818654
Strong as an Allfather with Tyrant and Tryranid who ate the souls of the entire galaxy in Warhammer plus half of the Immaterium.
>>
>>54818696
Yeah, that'd do it.
>>
>>54818328
I don't know man, if I had a bunch of little gnats on my body that use to actually help me stay alive suddenly turn malignant and actively start to kill me, I'd be pretty pissed too.
>>
>>54818720
Wathever you sa Galactus
>>
Appearance boosting perks are usually supernatural in nature right? (I.E. If I can shapeshift do they apply on top of the form chosen?)

Also if the above is yes, is it additive (Base Look + Perks) or threshold (Perks alone just surpassing base look if it reaches it)
>>
So aside from killing all the humans, is there any other way?
>>
>>54818747
I mean any other way to save Gaia. Stupid brain.
>>
Version 0.66 as proof no virus can keep me down for long.

Voodoo and Sphinx Princesses are now complete. One more and the halfway point will officially have been met. The final rogue has still not made his appearance despite several attempting to take the spot. Work is progressing on roughing out the Endings, though it is not visible at the moment.
>>
File: BestGirl.png (4MB, 1600x1846px) Image search: [Google]
BestGirl.png
4MB, 1600x1846px
>>54818731
Galacta is better
>>
>>54818762
>>54818747
I had a thought of using Pandora's Box from JL Dark to stem Gaia's decay but I'm not sure it would work.
>>
>>54818762
Let the old bitch Gaia die and make a new one (possibly with Blackjack and Hookers)
>>
>>54818671
The closest thing to slavery in Shrek is the eviction of fairy tale creatures that you've seen. It doesn't really feature, for obvious reasons
>>
>>54818671
Berserk. Im pretty sure I remember slavers there.
>>
>>54818671
>great emancipater

Sod off, Daenerys
>>
...So.

Making separate jumps for all the Persona games to experience all the stories.

Y/N?
>>
>>54818974
Yeeeeesssssssss!
>>
File: Yarp.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Yarp.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>54818974
>>
>>54818974
Well, does Wildcard's jump count as covering them? And if so, will anyone actually do 1 and 2 instead of going straight for 4 and 3?
>>
>>54818974
I'd be really excited for that.
>>
File: The dance doesnt stop.jpg (271KB, 1722x896px) Image search: [Google]
The dance doesnt stop.jpg
271KB, 1722x896px
>>54819006
Everyone knows Persona starts at Dancing All/Moon/Star Night
>>
ideas for what bloodline to get with legacy of the great war?
>>
>>54819006
Wildcard's jump is interesting in that it explicitly takes place in the undefined future of the setting, not in any of the games, sooooo...
>>
>>54819006
Sort of but not really. And hardcore fans might but most normies will go for 3 and 4 instead.
>>
>>54818970
More like mega lincoln. Or megatron.
>>
>>54819043
Huh. Well, if we did that with Madoka, it's probably extremely fine.
>>
>>54818974
Make it instead of just bringing it up all the time you nerd.
>>
>>54818974
Are you wanting a specific jump maker to make them?
>>
...soo making a jump for each pokemon game so you can experience all the stories yes or no?
>>
>>54819142
And now the shitposting begins.
>>
>>54819126
This time is my first time asking.

And... Why do you think I am asking for opinions?

>>54819131
Not really. Just asking around.
>>
>>54819142
How do I filter you?
>>
>>54819149
>>54819142
Actually I would be ok with that. If the thread (and possibly qs) were ok with it I would totally be down for making a pokemon red/blue/yellow jump.
>>
>>54818974
Depends. I don't know much about Persona, so I can't tell you how many of the games it covers or if >>54819043 is true and it is more a generic Persona like the Transformers jump or the Legend of Zelda Jump. But if the latter is true, then it is...kinda okay. It would be best to get permission, but as I don't know if we can even get in contact with Wildcard (I don't keep myself up to date on this stuff, I mostly focus on the jumps, Jumper stories and waifus) your best bet is to just make it. If the jump is good enough and different enough, emphasizing that none of them are replacements, then it has a pretty darn good chance of being accepted.
>>
Are the anons who made Tsukihime and Kara no kyoukai still around?
>>
>>54819131
It'd be cool to see Val make 3 or 4.
>>
>>54819180
>Tsukihime
No

>KnK
Yes, that's Ravenloft anon.
>>
>>54818438
Couple of questions:

I know the earth is "dead", but could I wank that I'm a new Aristotles born from what the earth has become without Gaia?
Failing that, is it possible to choose to have down from the sun?

Oh and also, do I have to be in the weird Aristotle alt-form to use its powers or will it work in any form?
>>
>>54818780
Bernib quiz show....that is just evil. Thanks for the jump.
>>
>>54819142
This may be bait, but I've never been opposed to the idea of more jumps so long as none of them replace or interfere with another.
>>
>>54818982
>>54819005
>>54819023
>>54819126
>>54819179
Alright, I'll slot Persona into my list then.

Right after Ar nosurge, so feel free to claim as you wish in the meantime.
>>
>>54819182
Ehehe, I appreciate the thought anon and while I do adore both series, I really do have a lot of stuff already.

>>54819207
Er. You can be the Aristoteles of Earth or the Sun, if that's what you're asking.

You do need to be in that form.
>>
>>54819211
I'm glad you like the quiz show. I wasn't sure people would but it seemed too interesting an idea to pass up.
>>
>>54819222
Is that you Annette? Was this just so you could try and claim it without getting any controversy attached to your name?
>>
Ignoring the possibility of shitposting for one sec, if I can get in touch with qs and if he doesnt mind would anyone be adverse to me splitting off and making a pokemon red blue yellow jump? Not saying it would be done soon but just asking for a general tenor here.

Please I mean no harm so lets not blow the question up please.
>>
>>54819267
I really doubt it, especially since that seems fairly core to the setting.
>>
>>54819267
IF you can get in touch with Quicksilver and IF he gives you the okay in some tangible way (posting in the thread himself or a screenshot of the IRC), then sure, I wouldn't mind it.
>>
>>54819267
Is QS still on Earth? I thought he attained his Spark and left our material universe
>>
How do I turn the Aristotles into Magical Girls?
>>
>>54819279
Well that is the thing, As far as I know the jump is not the games or the anime its a general jump, not that there is anything wrong with that.
>>
>>54819308
He decends from the heavens occasionally to speak with folks.
>>
>>54819315
It's both combined into one.

Also is that you Bancho?
>>
>>54819142
Do it.
>>
>>54819267
Not to rain on your parade, but as far as i remember R/B/Y didn't have all that much in the way of a story.

I really don't see how you can make them different from the Pokemon Trainer jump we already have seeing how Kanto (the region of the 1st generation games) is already present there.
>>
>>54819180
>Tsukihime
I polished it up a little, though I'm certain other people know the series better than I do.
>>
>>54819224
Thanks.

Also I die if my Celestial body gets fucked up, right? Just want to make sure I won't have to worry about that post-jump, even if I come back here.
>>
Do we have a way of connecting a bunch of other people's minds together to make a hive mind? I feel Clone armies would work better if they were mentally connected.
>>
>>54819267
If you can get permission, and emphasize that none are replacements, then I would be very okay with it.

>>54819308
>>54819329
I think he just took so many fluffy perks that he got too comfortable and settled down in a world that is populated with nothing but fellow fluffy Kemonomimi.
>>
>>54819331
It ain't Banchó, he Doesn't have the jarring Capitalization that would Be indicative , nor does he use commas Like i Just did
>>
>>54819331
Not bancho. If nothing comes of it sorry, I just dont want to stir shit either way.
>>
>>54819375
No, you'll still be around.
>>
>>54819372
Tbh, the pokemon jump doesn't have much in it. There's the powers, some skill packages, and that's it basically. It wouldn't be hard at all to make a pokemon jump that consists of perks that are all different from the QS jump.
>>
>>54818375
Even with the limited information Gaia still has more personality to her than AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54819402
Wait, they – even the Ultimate Ones – don't need their planets to survive?
>>
>>54819372
Well you can have the backgrounds be gym leader, drop in can be normal trainer, scientist based on silph co and bill (maybe) possibly breeder based off the old lady and the few people who talk about being pokemon breeders (yellow had more of this but no mechanic to do it yourself.)

I think its doable is all.
>>
>>54818827
According to Goetia, you need to incinerate a big chunk of human history for fuel to make a new one.
>>
>>54819425
The Ultimate Ones are just the strongest single species, as in a species of one, of their respective worlds that act as the wills of their worlds. They're still their own beings, they just serve their world.
>>
>>54819441
That really just feels like redoing what we have but using different stuff. it's not doing something the original doesn't allow for, not really. The later games could work, having actual story and some serious character stuff but...all you're really doing is just pokemon again with different origins.
>>
>>54817823
Wait, how does an Aristotles' "Reality Marble" work? Does it work like a normal one or does it impose the conditions of your home planet on the world around you without creating a pocket dimension? Would Neptune's just coat the world in ice, for instance, or Mars' erode it into a lifeless red desert?
>>
>>54819441
The point is moot until you get Quicksilver to agree. So go do that first and drop it for now. Otherwise you're just going to encourage needless drama.
>>
>>54819446
Huh. So is that what Gaia was or is that something else entirely?
>>
>>54819467
The latter. You're forcing your 'world' onto the world around you. It's not going to be affecting the entire planet, just a few miles in every direction of you, but yeah, that's what it does.
>>
>>54819485
Gaia is a planet.

>>54819487
Forgot name, this is me.
>>
>>54819466
>redoing
What? All that stuff isn't included in the original pokiemon jump at all.
>>
>>54819483
Yeah good point.
>>
>>54819499
And it doesn't change that it's just a second take at a generic pokemon jump. There's basically no stuff there really specific to the games you're after.
>>
>>54819497
I thought Gaia was a Type this whole time.
>>
>>54819524
Please stop. It is moot if I cant find qs anyway.
>>
>>54819539
Yeah, to be honest, until I read the story I was confused to but...I really don't understand how the confusion came about now that I read the story. It's very explicitly made clear what and how big the Aristoteles are.
>>
>>54819499
There's nothing stopping you from becoming a gym leader in jump.
Train up a thematic team, go to whoever hands out gym leader licenses, pass a test, done.

The same applies to scientist, breeder or whatever else you wanna do.
Nothing's forcing you to do what Ash did.
>>
>>54819497
How much does Ultimate One do for other species? How would it affect a normal human for instance or a God/Demon in God of Highschool?
>>
>>54819549
Huh, well that clears some stuff up. Thanks Val, great jump as always.
>>
>>54817823
Can the creatures created by Feathers of God be intelligent as humans or are they basically automatons?
>>
>>54819549
How strong would the strongest Ultimate One be in the All the Lights in the Sky scenario? Is it relative to my own power or is it fixed, and if it's fixed what could they do?
>>
>>54819562
Pretty sure the jump says you have to use a return for any science stuff.
>>
>>54819562
Can't you just apply that to a lot of jumps?
Nothing says you can't work for OCP in Robocop if you choose Drop-In, nothing is forcing you to be continue to be a spy if you choose Field Agent in Archer.
So why can't he make these backgrounds with perks geared towards them? Presuming he even gets permission in the first place.
>>
File: Phoenix alight.jpg (125KB, 1200x755px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix alight.jpg
125KB, 1200x755px
What better being is there then a Phoenix to emphasize the 'no concept of death' part.
>>
>>54819563
Does as it says. Makes you the very perfect peak of your species. Far as your racial stuff can naturally go, that's where you are. A human just goes to peak human ability on all stats. A god/demon from GOS....not sure, it's hard to tell what is racial ability and what is personal power. You'd definitely not go to the level of Mori or Moomoo lady but you'd still probably be at least a few times stronger than before. Maybe even tens of times.

>>54819597
At best you'd probably get kinda dumb human intelligence.

>>54819617
Definitely not relative. They're all unique with their own shapes and powers, ranging from simple biggatons to all the most bullshit concept hax you could hope for from the top end of Nasuverse. The highest end stuff would be the Aristoteles of each universe or timeline you're against, who'd be every bit as big scale as that title implies. And of course you'd be fighting almost all of them at once.
>>
File: 1477314120076.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477314120076.gif
2MB, 420x236px
What jumps have the best aesthetics? Consider population, technology, and magic / powers to be separate categories.

If you wanted to build your best looking jumper and or companion and had to choose one setting for each of those categories what setting(s) would you choose?
>>
>>54819650
Except you can turn that around. Why can't I remake the Naruto jump with origins based on Samurai and the movie/filler villages? Why can't I make a Toriko jump focused on various monster origins?

It might not be covered in the original but it's blindingly obvious what the intention is.
>>
>>54819698
Because the Naruto jump isn't a generic Naruto jump.
>>
>>54819676
>Makes you the very perfect peak of your species
Not him but, I thought Ultimate One would not affect my other races, glad to see I was wrong. Thanks again Val.
>>
>>54819727
And this suggested new pokemon jump might as well be another generic because there's nothing that distinguishes it. Every one of those origins is present in every game in the same roles.
>>
>>54819750
>>54819727
Guys, seriously, it's a moot point. Quit it.
>>
>>54819380
Take all the Planet Consciousness perks in Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>54819733
You're welcome. Probably off to bed, 2 in the morning here. Past that even.

Waltraute will be ready soonish. Ciao for now.
>>
>>54819676
>fighting the TYPES of multiple timelines and universes
>at the same time
>while also fighting all of the other TYPES that exist within all of those universes
How in the actual fuck is that supposed to be possible even WITH a Spark? That sounds like some Gurren Lagann tier bullshit.
>>
>>54819698
>Naruto jump with origins based on Samurai
I know I didn't explicitly state it, but if you get the samurai training and start in the land of iron, you can fanwank yourself to be a samurai. Or some kind of samurai-ninja hybrid. I tried to make Naruto pretty free form.
>>
>>54819676
>Aristoteles of each universe or timeline you're against
That reminds me of my other question, when it says multiverse does that mean including stuff from every setting I've been to or just the local Nasu multiverse?
>>
>>54819791
It iiis an End Jump.
>>
File: Believe in ME.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Believe in ME.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>54819791
>>
haha sleep is probs far off anyway

>>54819813
Just the local one, so there's only a limited number of universes to deal with.
>>
>>54819814
>It iiis
Night Val.
>>
>>54819828
Thanks. Sleep well
>>
>>54819814
But end jumps are supposed to be possible. This is legit just suicide. I'm not even sure ASA's shit would be able to deal with this.
>>
>>54819864
Just be an Umineko witch and you'll be fine.
>>
>>54819885
It's not as simple as that, you know. It would help, but not in the biggatons sense.
>>
>>54819885
With the post spark limit, that would be very unhelpful.
>>
>>54819698
But red blue and yellow take place a decade before all the others, back when kanto still had cinnibar island and viridian tower, you need a time machine to get there if you are doing it from the normal jump.
>>
>>54819864
It's perfectly doable, which is why I asked for clarification. At this point it'd be trivial for my jumper considering how much of a power whore I've been
>>
>>54819652
Something amortal, like a Dementor
>>
File: ORT.png (1MB, 803x752px) Image search: [Google]
ORT.png
1MB, 803x752px
>>54819652
Nigga please.
>>
>>54819487
>>54819497
Wait. Didn't you say in the previous thread that after you have masted that reality marble effect it would be pretty much reality warping in a few kilometers around you?

>What would a fully mastered reality Marble look like? Is that shorthand for reality warping on a continental/planetary scale?
>Effectively, though on much smaller of a scale. Still in the range of a few dozen kilometres but not planetary. Not unless you get a lot bigger.
>>
>>54819912
Its a different dimension entirely in a lot of the continuity. Pokemon has all kinds of dimensional bullshit going on.
>>
File: tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png
97KB, 250x250px
The Weakness of Beatrice The Level Cap Holy Swordswoman
That Made Being The Strongest Even More Trouble
– His Name? Boo Boo
> Age: 22 [Rolled7]
> Location: Kyoto, Japan
> Origin: Support
> Magic [Get a Freebie!]
> Class: Engineer [Get a Freebie!]
> Holstein Breed [Get a Freebie!]
> 100 Year Ban [Get a Freebie!]
> Cute Fun Time [Get a Freebie!]
> Shopping List [-100CP]
> Live In Maid Service [-100CP]
> High Speed Creationist [-200CP]
> Magic Marches On [-200CP]
> Soul Study [-300CP]
> Maker of Magic [-400CP]
> Fili’s Big Book of Monster [Get a Freebie!]
> Iberian Scent [+100CP]
> Such A Fairy [+200CP]

Can you say, "H-i-k-i-k-o-m-o-r-i"? I knew you could.
Ironically, I chose Kyoto just because it's very pretty. But it looks like I won't be seeing any of it.
All of my interactions with this world, and I do mean all of them, were done secondhand via drones. Go outside? I'd rather die. Even playing this game is too much -- you mean it's like VR? That's way too much pressure. Better send a drone instead.

I can make money by building anything in the safety of my room and sending it out via drones. Need supplies? I'll order it off the internet. Cleaning? Food? My "Grandma" takes care of that.

Actually, because of the prevalence of drones, I ended up becoming a bit of an urban legend, and people would talk about "Hikiko-chan", the recluse inventor, in both Kyoto and Nir. But it doesn't really matter -- as long as I don't have to go outside.
>>
>>54819750
>because there's nothing that distinguishes it
How do you know this for certain? The thing doesn't even exist beyond maybe a concept.
Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond both have a scientist background.
I can buy it not being generic if you used more than just "similar origins" and "little story to them" as your argument when the standard pokemon jump doesn't even touch on any story.
>>
>>54819916
Okay explain what combination of powers let you become powerful enough to fight a googol or two of TYPES and the TYPES of entire universes.
>>
>>54819985
>Can you say, "H-i-k-i-k-o-m-o-r-i"?
I never thought of using the drawback like that. I just stayed invisible the whole time and spoke to others with a disembodied voice while tinkering away.
>>
>>54819995
He took all the porn jumps and destroyed them using a cock enhanced by several thousand CP
>>
>>54819995
>let you become powerful enough to fight a googol
I read that as google.
>>
>>54819676
>Aristoteles
Are these similar to TYPEs? Because they sound like TYPEs.
>>
>>54819809
Oh hey. Someone asked the other day if they could make a jump set in the warring clans era, before konoha was founded. Is that valid?
>>
>>54819995
>googol or two
You're only fighting an octillion, for one. And the combination of powers is essentially literally everything I've picked up throughout the chain, which includes many forms of immunities and resistances as well as biggatons, combined with a time span that in years is greater than the number of atoms in the universe.
>>
>>54820060
There's no perk powerful enough for that one.
>>
>>54820060
>I read that as google.
>Implying you'll ever be able to beat the botnet
You're already part of it, anon. Give up your futile resistance.
>>
>>54820069
It seems more like a 0cp drawback to me, which I'll add in if you want, but I don't mind if someone wants to make a clan era jump either.
>>
>>54820069
No there is already a naruto jump.
>>
>>54820075
Oh, I see. You're basing it off of spending an eternity or two in XianXia?

Well, that's fair enough I guess. I hadn't considered that.
>>
File: ORT-Chan.jpg (123KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
ORT-Chan.jpg
123KB, 600x750px
>>54819944
Nigga please please.
>>
File: CKXwR13UYAASxvp.jpg (56KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
CKXwR13UYAASxvp.jpg
56KB, 600x340px
>>54819222
>spoiler

Awe yeah! Any idea when Ar noSurge will be finished?
>>
>>54820100
Holy shit, you're still alive.

Hey, any chance you'd add an option to pay extra CP to have your Mango already unlocked if you have Sharingan? I just really want Susanoo, man. It's the only power I actually like from Naruto.

But I don't want to have to go through the bullshit of unlocking Mangos.
>>
>>54817823
Friendly reminder that we really don't need any other jumpmakers.
>>
>>54820145
>Holy shit, you're still alive.
I actually browse and post in the threads pretty often. I just don't namefag unless someone specifically asks for junk about the jumps I've worked on.
>CP to have your Mango already unlocked
Maybe. Lemme coffee up first. How much CP do you think the edge eyes would be worth?
>>
>>54820106
Yep. Either that or the warhammer one, haven't decided which would be better to spend a chunk of eternity in.

>>54820135
Well, now I want to try and waifu an octillion of the Ultimate Ones. That still counts as victory, right? It does say utter defeat is an alternative to killing them all.
>>
>>54820190
100-300 CP probably. Any more and it's just not worth it.
>>
>>54820180
You have no idea how demoralizing that is to see posted on the board, even as a shitpost.
>>
>>54820190
Not him but if there was to be an option to have your mangos already unlocked I would think it would be Free (CP wise) but require you to take a thematic drawback. Such as a depression over having lost someone close or some other emotional trauma based on whatever might have awakened it.
>>
>>54820190
>I actually browse and post in the threads pretty often.
Huh, neat.

>How much CP do you think the edge eyes would be worth?
Maybe 400 CP with a discount if you buy a Rinnegan?
>>
>>54820190
How does making a summoning contract work? I have the Rinnegan, so I can make as many contracts as I want, which is why it interests me. Do all the animals I want to contract have to have a summoning scroll already made for them, or could you somehow make it yourself? Or would it be possible to contract them without such a scroll? And is it possible to make a contract with animals/monsters beyond the Naruto jump?
>>
Should I go sword you think? As a Sword I would replace Saturn and instead rain down swords instead of crosses and make EMIYA blush with my fake RM as I would have fields of swords that stretch further then the eye can see. Am I missing anything?
>>
File: Happy Fucboi.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Fucboi.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>54820136
>Looks at the Excel sheet
>holy crap why nine origins
...Well, Camp Camp took me what, two years? Hopefully I am less of a baka now.
>>
>>54819987
I would like a team rocket origin if you are doing it. Plus team rocket, gym leader, silph co employee, and trainer droo in though trainer could probably go pretty good with gym leader unless you do some kind of breeder/trainer thing.
>>
>>54820190
I was that anon >>54820220, but on a second thought, that >>54820250 is probably a better idea.
>>
>>54820190
>How much CP do you think the edge eyes would be worth?
Not that anon but since I fucking love the susanoo with uchiha it is probably worth 200 which means 1000 total or 600 if you go with the clanborn discount plus mangos. Or just do it like Rinnegan and put it at 400.
>>
>>54820248
Well if you can't be as good as Valeria, then we probably don't want you.
>>
>>54820180
Welp, I'm killing myself
>>
>>54820190
Can you get rid of the fiat restriction on Mango awakening? It doesn't really need to be there and the price of the Sharingan already seems to account for the mangos since the base Sharingan is weaker than the Byakugan while being more expensive.
>>
>>54820023
I considered that, but I'm sufficiently tech oriented that I'd have probably ended up making drones anyway, and at that point I decided why not just go all in? Make it a theme.
And as weird as it might be to see little drones flying everywhere, nobody in Japan is going to bat an eye if some girl doesn't want to leave their house forever.

So then I took Iberian Scent (my background has probably never bathed since they left school), and that kindof cemented it. There's no way I can be around people. But it's not so bad -- after the first week, you barely even notice the smell!

I'll just shitpost on 2chan all day, that's probably healthy behavior.
>>
>>54820100
To be more specific, I think fanfics were mentioned.
>>
>>54820310
Please don't.
>>
>>54820310
Do a flip.
>>
>>54820333
Who the fuck are you, and why do post with a name?
>>
>>54820180
Yes we do anon, even if you think Val is the best jumpmaker there is still a need for other jumpmakers. What about settings Val doesn't like? What about other peoples favorite jumpmakers? What about fun?
>>
>>54820358
Jumpmaker pun. That is all. There is no need to be hostile.
>>
>>54820310
Only after you make Bane will you have permission to die. Don't die. It's bad for your health
>>
>>54820190
I think >>54820250 is a great idea and would like to put my vote for it.
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (69KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
69KB, 500x533px
>>54820310
Not even in death can you escape us.
>>
File: Ah fook it.gif (856KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ah fook it.gif
856KB, 500x375px
>>54820333
It's my birthday tomorrow too

>>54820347
Kek, pic for you

>>54820386
I'll make sure to take you all with me, as not!Darth Kaan did with his not!subordinates
>>
>>54820310
Gimme Bane first.
>>
>>54820386
Dieing is the best thing for your health, after it happens you never get sick again.
>>
Fuck you, I'll be a Jumpmaker if I want!

Divinity: Original Sin 0.5

Rebalanced the point costs on Skills and Magic entirely. You now get a little more for free than you did before, points wise at least, but you have the basics of your Class for free.

Finished Geomancy (finally) and started work in Hydrosophist, but I spent a lot of my time getting the magic school and spells organized into trees. Now it's just typing up fluff.

Then I've just got... 50% of the Jump still left to do? God, this one is a slog.
>>
>>54820190
Mangos are already included in the price of the Sharingan, there shouldn't be a price to start with them. Either let jumpers awaken them on their own or include something more thematic than pay X CP to start with them awakened.
>>
>>54817823
Just noticed this bit in the notes:
>Special thanks to my adorable little honey bee for all the love, help and support he gives.
Daww. You two are so cute.
>>
>>54817823
>Ultimate One
>I mix all of my alt-forms together into a Chthonic Baara with the Lunars perk
Oh dear lord, what have I done?
>>
>>54820468
That's literally what we're suggesting, mang.
>>
>>54820465
Please keep sloggin', If I leech off of your motivation. I might finish Crash Bandicoot sooner than soon™.
>>
>>54820497
You have become SUPER ULTIMATE!
>>
>>54820514
That fucking punctuation, Jesus... I'm a bloody tard. Dropping the name in shame
>>
File: VaultBoy-Passenger-Sheet.jpg (28KB, 450x335px) Image search: [Google]
VaultBoy-Passenger-Sheet.jpg
28KB, 450x335px
>>54820497
You are the best you that you can be! Good job, Anon!
>>
File: Babe.jpg (40KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
Babe.jpg
40KB, 600x589px
>>54820465
Yay! My toxic personality can now be reflected in my magic
>>
>>54820514
Well if it's any help, I can't wait to see a Crash Bandicoot Jump. I loved that game as a kid.

Picture for extra motivation.
>>
>>54820535
>>54820514
>>
>>54817187
>Might even have the stage 1

How many parts is going to be?
>>
>>54820465
As interesting as the previous spells! Let's see.

The Bless spells - how big of an increase is 'sharply'? Buffs often vary between different settings, so...

Petrifying Touch and Tectonic Spray being left to chance in a 'real' situation is weird, when you think about it.
>>
>>54820465
Hydrosophy? That's a pretty awesome name for a magic type.
>>
>>54819750
Personally I'd like to get a Pokemon BURST Jump but I have no idea how to work that.
>>
>>54820570
I miss when dyed hair on a girl meant she was punk.
>>
File: 0a8c788ffd1b742590c813995602e256.jpg (205KB, 957x1204px) Image search: [Google]
0a8c788ffd1b742590c813995602e256.jpg
205KB, 957x1204px
>>54820597
>Bless
I usually leave buffs like that vague on purpose, so people can pencil in what they think is appropriate. If you want a hard number, sharply tends to mean 30% to me, while slightly is 10% and moderate is 20%. At least, that's how I look at things. But, like I said, I don't put raw numbers in very often because it feels like they clash hard with fluff.

>Petrifying Touch and Tectonic Spray
It is, but the italicized text is meant to be more of an "in game" explanation about the spells for people who prefer less fluff. It's not so much "chance" as it is a "roll a Fortitude save" kind of deal. Chance just seemed like the better word for the sentence. But I'd be open to any suggestions for alternate wordings or revisions.

>>54820607
Water magic for days! You want to drench your foes to make them easier to freeze? You want to flood the battlefield so you can toss lightning in and watch everyone twitch wildly? You want to heal your friends? Hydrosophy is for you!

Honestly, it's my favorite of the four. Water magic combines so well with both fire and air magic that it's an excellent second magical school for anyone to learn.

>>54820570
You're going to want the perk "Arrogant Fools!" to go along with that.
>>
>>54820261
You can absolutely make a contract yourself. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, as you'll probably need to either get the progenitor of a race to sign the original contract or else get permission from them all one by one, but you can do it.
You'll need a scroll, or some other manner of sealing them to you. Fuinjutsu prodigy would help a lot.
You absolutely can, yes.
>>54820315
>the base Sharingan is weaker than the Byakugan while being more expensive.
I strongly disagree. Byakugan let's you see things, basically. Sharigan doesn't let you see as well, but also lets you copy techniques, predict their movements, gives you a photographic memory, and lets you cast illusions through eye contact. It's better than a basic byakugan as is. Then the mango version automatically gives you multiple S-rank techniques on top of that. It's probably the strongest option right out the gate.
>>54820284 >>54820255
>Or just do it like Rinnegan and put it at 400.
Might do it like this. Discount as normal, maybe.
>>54820250
Isn't that basically what it is right now?
>>54820324
I think the 0cp fanfic drawback already covers that. Then again, we have jumps of quest versions of bleach and what not, so go ahead and make one if you want. It's not a big deal to me.
>>
So the field an Aristotles makes does not drain any energy from them right since it is just an effect? If so I could just use Energy Absorption (GoH) to whatever element my field is, like fire and feed off of it right?
>>
>>54820800
>Isn't that basically what it is right now?
Right now it is an absurd Fiat restriction that requires permanent death for a companion. Which, no. Just no. That makes no damn sense.
>>
>>54820800
>Isn't that basically what it is right now?
No, right now you need to find a way to let someone die who you love enough to active the mangos, but not enough that you just resurrect them. Pretty much the only option is to take a drawback in another jump that does this for you.

>as you'll probably need to either get the progenitor of a race to sign the original contract or else get permission from them all one by one, but you can do it.
Actually, how would I even get there? Aren't all those animal summons in their own dimensions, or am I misremembering things?
>>
So like what happens if uou take byakugan and sharingan?

White sharingan? Red byakugan?
>>
>>54820957
one of each.
>>
>>54820800
Hiya, since you're here, can I bring up an issue that arose a few threads ago about the Truth Seeking Balls.
Apparently, in canon, you get a finite amount of them and can't replenish them. There's probably ways around this both in settting and out of setting, but I was hoping we could get some sort of fiat protection or statement about it?
>>
>>54820957
Nope. You get mismatched eyes, one byakugan and one sharingan. Seriously, Kishimoto stated that once.
>>
>>54820957
You pop as a tenseigan.
>>
>>54820180
Well Red finally got the hint and left. I'm okay with the jumpmakers we have now, she was the only shithole who needed to realize she was obselete.
>>
>>54820988
>>54820978
Well that's weird.
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>54820993
I wish. Moon slicing powers are better than teleporting illusions and susanoo anyway.
>>
>>54821003
She's not gone. She's just busy with RL.
>>
>>54820640
Oh god, you're right. I didn't realize hoe many punk staples have been supplanted by SJWs now.
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>54820180
>>
>>54820800
In setting it is stated that the Byakugan is considered better, sure for the best Sharingan users are better than the best Byakugan users but normally the Byakugan is better as stated in setting. Unless the user is an outlier (which admittedly everyone we see with the sharingan other than in flashbacks is) the Byakugan is stronger.

Unless the Sharingan includes talent like those outliers or has the mangos included in the price they should not cost more than Byakugan.
>>
>>54821079
You've been shitty bait, m8.
You can't even say you weren't warned. See >>54821054
>>
If someone does make a persona 3/4 jump, please include the dancing games.
>>
>>54821083
You didn't? Their intentionally aping outdated counterculture because it upsets the right people.
>>
>>54820800

Agreed with the Rinnegan method. Seems like the best way to me.
>>
>>54821096
>been
*bitten
>>
>>54821086
Even you are shit compared to val. All other jumpmakers should leave because all we need is the one good one we have who actually knows what the thread wants, more power.
>>
>>54814601
I don't see how the Sentient Item's discounted items are relevant to being a Sentient Item. What use does something that's already an item have for beginner adventurer equipment or different kinds of metals?
>>
>>54821092
If you like the byakugan more than sharingan, then fine, but don't make up shit to justify it, anon.
>>
>>54820800
You could have it included in the price of the Rinnegan, in the Anime canon at least they are a prerequisite for the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54821086
There there, Heavens. You'll always be the best jumpmaker in my book.
>>
>>54821107
Make then your goddamned self!
>>
>>54820800
I thought pain used dead summoned creatures.
>>
>>54821139
Considering that everyone with the Rinnegan also has the Mangenkyo it seems odd that getting the Rinnegan doesn't give you it, and it's jutsu, automatically.

>>54821159
I don't think anyone knows where they came from. I suspect Madara made them, but who knows?
>>
>>54818101
>Also, how do you get summoning contracts? The Rinnegan allows for a limitless number for them, but I was wondering how you'd need to go about actually getting them. Like, do you need to craft some elaborate seal for every animal you want to contract?
Probably? I mean, the rinnegan lets you do it without contracts because EYEHAX, but making summoning contracts is probably a tough piece of seal work.
>>
>>54821159
He might have. Some of them looked zombie-ish, like his giant panda or centipedes, but others looked like they were alive and just being controlled by the chakra rods, like his dogs or buffalo. So maybe he used a mix.
>>
>>54820891
>requires permanent death for a companion. Which, no. Just no. That makes no damn sense.
It doesn't, actually. Are your companions the only ones you care for?
>>54820919
>Actually, how would I even get there? Aren't all those animal summons in their own dimensions, or am I misremembering things?
I... am not sure. Do they ever say for certain?
>>54820919
>No, right now you need to find a way to let someone die who you love enough to active the mangos, but not enough that you just resurrect them. Pretty much the only option is to take a drawback in another jump that does this for you.
I don't typically make jumps expecting you to have gone to others first. The only reason why I added it in was, are you really going to be that torn up by something you can fix right afterword?
>>54820957
Fanwank it. Since I'm editing this thing again, I may as well just say it's up to you. It's not like it really matters how it looks, right?
>>54820983
Beings you're earning them in jump, shouldn't they work as normal?
>>54821092
I think that they're wrong then. If kishimoto says 1+1=3, that doesn't mean it is. 359 degree vision, telescopic sight, and the potential to learn jyuken aren't as good as sharingan BS.
Besides, I'm not going to make you pay out for pleb tier stuff. Anything you purchase in jump gets you plenty of talent with it.
>>54821139
Pein never showed them, iirc. It's why I removed the necessity to buy them first.
>>54821159
I don't think they ever say. Either way you'll need to get some seals working on it, probably with their blood. I guess permission isn't technically necessary, though if they still have free will you'll need to force them to work for you anyway.
>>
>>54821079
>busy with RL
Ahahahahaha. No, she's gone. Hasn't said anything to anyone, no heads-up. Be thankful, we don't have as much whiny namefag drama and Val isn't bitched at about power levels in secret.
>>
>>54821254
Yiff in hell furfag.
>>
>>54821254
But val bitches at others about power levels.
>>
>>54821295
This is somehow the most perplexing statement in a series about how some Anon can read Red's mind through the internet to let us know her exact intentions.
>>
>>54821295
No she doesn't.

Hell, look at Angel Notes. Val acknowledges what the community wants.
>>
>>54821248
Ninjanon, if it's not too much to ask, could you add an alternate starting date drawback to the jump? I mean, it'd be really cool if we could start in a previous era, like the Warring States period or the Second or Third Shinobi World Wars. Especially if taken with that Boruto drawback, so you could stay until the New Generation. Starting from the era of the First Hokage and staying until the time of the Seventh would be awesome.
>>
>>54821248
Pein didn't have the sharingan at all, his were implanted and the person they came from did awaken the Mangos first. As did Sauske and (in the anime at least) the sage of the six paths.

If that is the reason why is the Sharingan required?
>>
>>54821248
>I... am not sure. Do they ever say for certain?
We know that at least some summons live in the same dimension as humans. Mount Myoboku is much faster to get to and from through summoning, but it's possible to reach it through physical travel. Same with the Ryuichi Cave where the Snake Sage lives. The only other summon whose home we know is Katsuyu, but it's never confirmed where the White Bone Forest is. Other summons might be in hidden locations on the same planet as humans, or on other worlds/dimensions entirely.
>>
>>54821248
Well, you still need to see someone "you truly love" die. Their death needs to make you a wreck of a human being, and you can't ressurect them in any way. Really, how often does such a thing happen? You basically need to take a drawback that does it for you. Which is why having such a drawback mandatory for unlocking the mangos in-jump would be a pretty good decision imo.
>>
>>54821343
Hasn't he already stated you can use fanfics to start in different eras? I remember him saying you could use the fanfic option to start at a different time period.
>>
>>54821343
Someone was making a jump for that though.
>>
>>54821248
>I... am not sure. Do they ever say for certain?
Pretty sure they are in the same dimension but in many fanfics they are in other dimensions.
>>
>>54821248
>Pein never showed them, iirc.
... Because he had Madara's implanted his in him when Nagato was kid.
>>
>>54821381
Oh, did he? My bad.

>>54821384
Didn't know that, that's cool.
>>
File: 1490821557940.png (429KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490821557940.png
429KB, 800x800px
>>54821086
>>
File: Dragon-and-Phoenix.jpg (107KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-and-Phoenix.jpg
107KB, 650x422px
I know we have lots of Dragon options in jumps but do we have any Phoenix ones?
>>
>>54821357
That's a valid point. I guess I'll change it back. Probably drop Rinnegan's price a bit.
>>54821343
Sure. Fanfic probs covers it, but I guess that some people may well want to start it in the canon timeline.
>>54821369
I can add it in as a drawback, sure. When I first made it, resurrection was rare enough that only that I didn't think it was much of a problem. Things have obviously changed, so I shouldn't lock it away like that.
>>54821411
That makes zero goddamn sense. Adult eyes don't fit in kid's skulls kishimoto. I'm not arguing with you over it, but still. Canon annoys me at times.
>>
>>54821463
Not specifically but some jumps let you pick an altform.

I like drakengaurds option to pick a mythical creature which then upgrade evolves.

I went succubuss, 2 evolutions into high queen succubuss is gonna be sexy as fuck.
>>
>>54821477
>Adult eyes don't fit in kid's skulls kishimoto
When it was revealed this was my thoughts on it too.
>>
>>54819142
im just sad the scooby doo jump covers so many its hard to make more
>>
>>54821477
>That makes zero goddamn sense. Adult eyes don't fit in kid's skulls kishimoto. I'm not arguing with you over it, but still. Canon annoys me at times.

Depends on the age, infants eyes are already 70% as large as adult eyes but around adolecent age the eye size difference is negligible as it grows roughly 1 milimeter per year till adult size.
>>
>>54821477
>I can add it in as a drawback, sure. When I first made it, resurrection was rare enough that only that I didn't think it was much of a problem. Things have obviously changed, so I shouldn't lock it away like that.
Nice. I actually just finalized my build, so I'll probably need to redo it entirely again, but I'm still super excited for the update.
>>
>>54821477
The weirdest thing is that we actually SEE when Nagato awakened his Rinnegan, in a flashback. He got them when his parents were accidentally killed by Leaf ninja, when he was just a child. Timeline wise, it makes no sense for him to have the eyes because Madara still had his eyes when he recruited Obito, and by that time Nagato had already formed Akatsuki with Yahiko and Konan. He already HAD the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54821477
Anime eyes are bigger, remember?
>>
>>54821571
I thought I remembered that. God damn Kishimoto, being all unreliable and shit.
>>54821554
IIRC He had them since he was a kid.
>>
File: JeanGrey442.jpg (214KB, 550x823px) Image search: [Google]
JeanGrey442.jpg
214KB, 550x823px
Speaking of Phoenixs, how difficult would it be to acquire the Phoenix Force in the Marvel jump?
>>
Why would Madara give Nagato his Rinnegan eyes anyway? Why not just give one of them to Obito, who was already missing one eye, especially since (as Madara's successor), he'd be critical to the plan. His death would fuck everything over. So why not give the eye to Obito?
>>
>>54821639
Reasons.
>>
>>54821254
You know, you really are the shittiest human being I've ever had anything to do with. Kindly rot in hell.
>>
>>54821630
Depends on the method.
>>
>>54821639
I personally believe that Kishimoto started pulling things out of ass after the Pain Arc. If that's the case, then it makes sense it won't all fit together perfectly.
>>
>>54821477
>Probably drop Rinnegan's price a bit.
The Rinnegan's Price is Fine, as is requiring the Sharingan since that is needed to naturally have the Rinnegan. Might I suggest two "tiers" of upgrade to the Sharingan?

One for starting with the mangos at 200? and one that also gives the Rinnegan for 400 and the senju requirement?
>>
>>54821248
>Beings you're earning them in jump, shouldn't they work as normal?
Am I really asking so much to have them replenish at the beginning of each jump in case you lose one or two of them now and then?
>>
>>54818144
Really? Because most of the time they seem pathetically easy to me. It's not usually very hard to max out drawbacks in a Val jump. If anything, your "criticism" is more relevant to HeavensAnon, though drawbacks are meant to be hard.
>>
>>54821668
>>54821477
Better eyedea.

Eye power customization table.
>>
>>54821705
Fuck. No.

Single-handedly would be horrific to balance.
>>
>>54821705
Eye see what you did there.
>>
>>54821705
Fuck yes.
I want rainbow eyes of laser beam ice.
>>
>>54821698
>It's not usually very hard to max out drawbacks in a Val jump
You have got to be the shitposter taking another tack. No one else would be this stupid.
>>
>>54821639
Because Obito couldn't handle them, Usumaki like Pein get the same Asura chakra as the senju. Also have a lot more of it. Even late in the series Obito could only handle having one of Madara's Rinnegan implanted.

Uchiha are decedents of Indra who had the Sage's Eyes.
Senju/Uzumaki are decedents of Asura who had his body. Giving the eyes to an Uchiha is possible but it is much easier to give them to someone who has the other half of the equation. Though both are inferior to having them naturally.
>>
>>54821705
I'd like the options to lens my eyes to aother people.
I'd like a power to help me teach my pupil.
It'd be cool if I could use it to heal, then I could retina my lost limbs.

Puns, such beauty, they make me shed a single tear of joy.
>>
>>54821571
>Timeline wise, it makes no sense for him to have the eyes because Madara still had his eyes when he recruited Obito
He didn't, actually. Madara says that the eyes he had in his sockets at the time of meeting Obito weren't his own eyes, they were just a spare set of Sharingans (which I guess he stole from one of his clansmen that he killed). And he only had one of them, actually, his right socket was empty. And Nagato "awakening" his Rinnegan makes sense, too, that's just the first time he used them. They were active before then, he just didn't realize they were there.

>>54821639
My guess is that it was some life energy thing, like how having Senju gene grafts strengthened the implanted Sharingans that Danzo had. Nagato's an Uzumaki, so he'd have life energy to spare that would revitalize Madara's eyes. He awakened the Rinnegan when he was like a hundred years old, he'd want younger and healthier eyes to be most effective.
>>
>>54821705
I would love that since it seems a new eye comes out every time they need to make the story progress.

Also FUCK BORUTOS ARTIST. Took away the best pair of sweater breasts in the setting.
>>
File: Dinkelberg.jpg (37KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkelberg.jpg
37KB, 500x460px
>>54821788
>retina
Stop
>>
>>54821803
>Also FUCK BORUTOS ARTIST
Agreed.
Hinata you poor girl. I'd like your bosom was balloons and the bad man with a needle came along and punctured them,
>>
>>54821248
How about 800 for Sharingan, 200 to upgrade them to Mangos (that don't go blind since you are paying CP instead of obtaining them the normal way), and if you also have senju you can pay another 200 to upgrade the mangos into Rinnegan?
>>
>>54821668
I was planning on making Mangos three hundred, and rinnegan one hundred. Or something. Maybe Mangoes for four, and rinnegan free with them and Senju put together.
>>54821683
Maybe I should consider it as having completed a scenario rather than grabbing something from in jump. If that's the case, they should regenerate.
>>54821705
That would be a neyetmare to creyete and balance.
>>
>>54821248
Someone mentioned another eye power the other day called... ketsurgan? something like that.

Could we get those, and maybe some more bloodlines from outside konoha?
>>
>>54821705
200 cp buy in eye table, you get500 eye points then can trade in intervals of 50 cp for 50 eye points to customize your googly eyes.
>>
>>54821896
Ketsurgan means ass cancer in moon.
>>
Prolly gonna get shitposted at, but a question I've got while trying to figure out how to make my chain more interesting.

We got houserules and all that, /jc/, like your CP challenges and your arcs and your whatever. But what narrative mechanics set your chain apart? Not using it for power, or a challenge, or any of that, but what shit do you use to make your chain more interesting to write?
>>
>>54821248
>Beings you're earning them in jump, shouldn't they work as normal?
Aren't Scenario rewards usually protected in the same way as perks? Actually since you are updating it anyway and given how many people just take it for the Six Paths Sage Mode why not turn it into a proper scenario?
>>
>>54821895
>If that's the case, they should regenerate.
Nice, thank you.

>>54821896
I don't see why you'd want it. You only get some funky eyes, the ability to make some people explode, manipulate blood in a way that you can probably replicate with suiton and use a few medical tricks that an actual medic-nin could do better.
It's not awful I guess, but it's powers are super specialised and not terribly useful for anything other than terrorism and disguises.
>>
>>54821921
I like it.
>strange color
>odd pupil
>extra pupils
>moving bits
>color-changing

I'd like a bloodline builder, though. /things like special chakra natures, abnormal physical structures, animal themes, special abilities, etc.
>>
>>54821895
>Maybe I should consider it as having completed a scenario rather than grabbing something from in jump. If that's the case, they should regenerate.
The goal is to stop Madara/Black Zetsu/Kaguya and as a reward you get Six Paths Sage Mode? Either before the final fight or after the jump ends depending on how you stop them?
>>
File: Akatsubaki.jpg (83KB, 900x714px) Image search: [Google]
Akatsubaki.jpg
83KB, 900x714px
Question: How powerful/tough are the IS from Infinite Stratos? Specifically the 4th gen one.
What can i expect to tank with it and come out with nothing more than cosmetic damage at worst?
Modern RL missiles? Railgun shots? Killer satellites? Nukes?

I'm thinking about getting an IS as the base fro my power armor - what's in the jump document and on the wiki looks pretty solid, and being able to wear it as jewelry when not in use is awesome.

But the wiki is pretty vague and i can't be bothered to watch the series (i hate harem anime), so if someone who knows the setting could enlighten me i'd be grateful.
>>
>>54821950
I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54821950
Current chain is just focusing a bit more on how the backstory and lives of OC companions or companions in general can tie the Jumper into a plot they didn't expect, or act as baggage. A common theme I roll with is that the Jumper doesn't always act in a sensible or logical way, or is a very good long-term thinker at all. Readers and metaknowledge have the benefit of hindsight, while the Jumper gets put on the spot often and sometimes gets themselves into more trouble that way.

As for Destroyer of Worlds, there was a large amount of narrative mechanics I used: The Jumper and benefactor both had no control over builds, which was them 'absorbing' parts of the worlds to gain and retain their new powers and skills, along with why destiny would bend in their favor in the case of 'small' or 'meta' perks. However, the world would react in a hostile way through either contrivance or direct opposition, manifesting as 'drawbacks'.

There's a bit more context, but these were the interesting bits of narrative for my chain, along with a somewhat unusual relationship between Jumper and benefactor - that is, they explicitly needed each other to get what they wanted, right up until the very end of the chain.
>>
>>54821895
Ninjanon if i make a custom table for naruto bloodlines is there a chance you would like to use it in an update?
>>
>>54822142
Please fuck off with your custom tables. Naruto has no need for one at all.
>>
>>54822162
Nothing would stop you from using the current bloodlines with all the awesome stuff they already have.
>>
>>54822162
Naruto has the best reason for one Ive ever seen. Every fucking episode/chapter there's some new ninja that shows up with some bullshit ability that's never seen before or since.
>>
>>54821895
If we take the fanfic drawback, can we take fanfic Kekkai Genkai? Because I've been reading Marked for Death and I really want the Iron Nerve now. It's pretty much eidetic muscle memory.
>>
>>54822187
>>54822196
What bloodlines does the current Naruto jump lack that would justify including a fucking >table? Really, I hate these fucking things.
>>
>>54821477
Can you buy Sharingan/Byakugan multiple times?
>>
>>54822023
Eats saturation ICBM strikes via terminal-phase interception (just shooting down the several hundred hypersonic warheads) with Chifuyu driving the first IS.
>>
>>54822221
It's not the fact that the current jump LACKS bloodlines, it's that including every bloodline in the show is inelegant, and doesn't capture the spirit of "oh look, a NEW bullshit ability!" that the original series has.
>>
>>54822221
Heres a list.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_Genkai
>>
>>54822249
So basically, you want OC bloodlines?
>>
>>54822257
Alright, I guess there are a few. It wouldn't be a problem to just add them to the jump though. No need for any filthy tables.
>>
>>54822266
Not him but if you can get a normal bloodline cheaper than an oc bloodline of the same ability then what is the problem with a table?
>>
>>54821755
It's true, though. They're often either not that bad, or allow you to tackle them fairly well with Out-of-Jump stuff. The hardest are Noblesse and God of Highschool, the former of which has a scaling enemy as one of the "best" ways to reach the cap, while the latter has an absurdly high limit.
>>
>>54822215
Not a good idea, if you could take a fanfic bloodline then people would probably just take one of the many super overpowered Kekkai Genkai that litter fanfics and make the Rinnegan look pathetic in comparison.

That opens a whole new can of worms.
>>
>>54822266
I think limiting possibilities to a few of the most powerful/useful bloodlines is less preferable than allowing people to come up with reasonable low to mid range bloodlines similar to those that aren't included.
And the best way to make OC bloodlines reasonable is by using a creation table.
>>
>>54821896
Ketsuryūgan is filler stuff, which I'm not going to be adding in. Many of the abilities in filler don't balance well and/or aren't well thought out, and I'd have to rewatch about 400 episodes of Naruto to get them all.
Besides, it's ability can be mimicked with Magnet release for the most part.
>>54821956
Read: >>54821895
But yeah, I was considering turning it into a proper scenario. Might even add in one for the tenseigan/Rinnesharingan while I'm at it. I'll have to think of proper scenarios for them.
Speaking of which, if you have ideas for them, tell me please. I'm on day five of a migraine, and it's a bit hard to string thoughts together coherently.
>>54822011
I was thinking beating Kaguya in person with Sauce and Naruto.
>>54822142
Theoretically, but it would depend on what you turned out. Which could really suck if you put in a lot of effort and it doesn't make the cut.
>>54822215
I'm sorry, but no. For every kekkai genkai that's reasonable, there's a ten super-god-double-god mode ones. And I have no idea how I'd ever go about pricing that. I could read Naruto fanfic until I died and I still wouldn't have read them all.
>>54822242
Why would you want to?
>>
>>54822298
>a few
Hah, that is geniunely funny anon. There are like 30+ just from what we see with new ones being developed or dieing out a lot, or so the anime would have us believe.
>>
>>54821895
Glad to see you're still alive, man.

>>54821950
Not gonna go into main chain as it's mechanics flip-flop every other jump and are growing steadily more and more chaotic as the chain carries on.

Wren's chain on the other hand, is subject to a thing called Narrative Bleed. That is to say, his benefactor Ashes' method of traversing the worlds isn't fully airtight. She can't fully isolate him from the greater omni-mega-multi-saiyan-fuckit-what-ever-the-term-is-verse, and as a result this has resulted in the stories of other travelers, other Jumpers, influencing Wren's story in some fashion.

This has resulted in shit like OAA's rival, The Tiger-Faced Monk, becoming Wren's sensei / sifu; Grima being driven insane, yet made horribly cunning, by the memories of every other Grima's deaths and failures; a red-coated smarmy asshole replacing the xenomorp- I mean Alucard in R+V; and in the most recent jump, the Wraith.
>>
File: ivJ6u3.jpg (241KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ivJ6u3.jpg
241KB, 1600x900px
So I'm looking for perks that help you combine different kinds of technology. Would anyone happen to know in which jumps I could find a few of those?

Pic moderately unrelated, but helpful in getting attention.
>>
>>54822023
The shields pretty damn good, the armour? dog shit, its also the hand wave why girls can have there tittes out, "armour suck so why cover up?"
>>
>>54822348
Whatever happened to Kingkiller?
>>
>>54822375
Warframe Grineer capstone.
>>
>>54822375
Hydra plans from mcu, lets you mash any tech you want to
>>
>>54822382
Yes, i gathered that from the jump and the wiki.
It doesn't answer my question though. "Pretty damn good" is rather vague.

Can i go for a flight in Supreme Commander without worrying? Fight spaceships in WH40K? Or will anything more modern than 21st century tech blow me out of the sky?
>>
>>54822354
I yet live.
>>54822383
I was convinced to put it on a back burner until the last book came out. With how long Rotfhuss takes to write though, I'm getting impatient.
>>
>>54821630
Not hard honestly.
>>
>>54822421
The shields can take hits from heavy railguns and particle beam weapons...but IS-scale heavy railguns and particle beam weapons. Like, the biggest cannon would be a light naval gun. So no, you probably couldn't take on Supreme Commander mechs or 40K ships, just because they're so big. It's not an issue of how advanced the tech is, it's an issue of scale. The weapons and shields of an IS are great for their size, but they're still their size.
>>
>>54822348
>I was thinking beating Kaguya in person with Sauce and Naruto.
Don't they get the upgrades before the fight with Madara not Kaguya? What if you defeat him without giving Kaguya has a chance to appear? Do you retroactively lose the boost despite beating an arguably stronger opponent?

What if you actually manage to stop Black Zetsu's Plot? Not a feat of combat prowess but it's arguably even harder then killing Memedara or the Moon Rabbit.
>>
>>54818762
I don't see why you couldn't just terraform the place and have a normal not-gaia Earth. Sure, the other planets may freak out, but there are going to try to kill us off anyway, so fuck em.
>>
>>54819373
>Tsukuhime
Wait. Wait. What?! That was you? I never would have guessed. Like, ever.
>>
>>54822470
Okay, thank you.
Looks like i'm in the market for a shield upgrade then.
>>
>>54822142
Even if they don't use it in an update, I'd like it see it.
>>
>>54822348
>Theoretically, but it would depend on what you turned out. Which could really suck if you put in a lot of effort and it doesn't make the cut.

Would you rather limit it to dojutsu? As in the eye? kekkei genkai can be just a type of family tech. Or it can be concentrated in an organ usually the eyes.
>>
>>54822477
>What if you actually manage to stop Black Zetsu's Plot? Not a feat of combat prowess but it's arguably even harder then killing Memedara or the Moon Rabbit.
No it isn't. That plot has like sixteen points of critical failure. Take out any of them and it stops working. Honestly, the fact that it happened at all in canon is a god damned miracle, Madara has ridiculous plot armor.
>>
>>54822354
No potatos.
>>
>>54822423
You planning on doing anything with ToG?
>>
>>54822382
I pretty sure that the reason why the armor doesn't cover up anything is an intentional design by Tabane, she's a massive pervert and would no doubt have had a hand in that.

But yeah the Shield is a lot stronger than the armor. Which is why they have competitive matches with them rather then storing than as WMDs
>>
File: 1502042728283.jpg (346KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1502042728283.jpg
346KB, 638x825px
>>54821950
I've talked about my "Grand Game of Benefactors" before, but that doesn't work its way into my writing directly that much. In my newest main chain I'm trying something different, no control over anything for the Jumper, but a more benevolent ''Benefactor''. I think it's working out fairly well.

I'm also trying to write for my Companion's point of view from time to time, to mix up the tone of my writing a little more. I haven't had much of an opportunity in the last two Jumps, but I'll have plenty in the newest. I just hope people don't mind waiting a while. It's going to be a bit of a novel this time around. Ragnarok Online with three scenarios taken. Oh boy.

>>54822375
I rather like Guru from Chrono Trigger. But I use mostly Magi-Tech so it tends to be a lot more useful than it would be for a straight tech user.
>>
>>54822423
>>54822568
Oh wow, yeah, I completely forgot that Ninjanon did the ToG jump. That one could probably really use an update.
>>
>>54822557
How about mashed potatoes, tho.
>>
>>54822498
I didn't create it from the beginning. I just finished it up a bit.
>>54822477
>What if you actually manage to stop Black Zetsu's Plot?
You'd be SOL.
In all honesty, Black Zetsu's plot had a lot of parts where it could fail. With a few decent charisma perks you could unite the big five against akatsuki right after convincing about half it's members to turn on him. It wouldn't be all that hard, especially if you have read or watched the series before hand.
>>54822568
I do need to update it. At the ver least, I need to note you're only getting a thorn fragment (I was considering making it a fragment of a different but suspiciously familiar thorn so you wouldn't have to compete with bam for the other pieces.). I was going to wait for Rachel's new power to get explained a bit more before hand though.
>>
>>54822623
What do you think needs to be changed? I'll make a list to work on after I'm done updating Naruto.
>>
>>54822544
>>54822628
No I don't mean just stop his current plot, I mean completely shut down his plan to revive Kaguya all together. Wouldn't that be a success?
>>
>>54822628
>At the ver least, I need to note you're only getting a thorn fragment
I've fallen behind a bit on the story. Remind me again, what's the difference between the whole thorn and a fragment of it?
>>
>>54822625
How about we meet halfway with T.G.I. Friday's bacon potato skins.
>>
>>54822661
Nothing yet, presumably there is a distinction but he hasn't even taken in the second fragment.
>>
>>54822659
Okay then, yeah, that would be harder. Still has some pretty key points of failure, but ones that would be much harder to attack.
>>
File: Naruto Cast.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Cast.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>54822423
Ninjanon! Who is your favorite Ninja in Naruto and why?
>>
>>54821993
Well as a soft maybe from ninja here Im gonna go ahead and try to build a custom kekkai genkai table.

So far Im gonna use your suggestions for the eyes

>strange color
>odd pupil
>extra pupils
>moving bits
>color-changing

Those being low cost items.

Any suggestions for other stuff you would like to see? Maybe the waring states era anon will use it if ninja doesnt like it.
>>
File: awx4LwD_700b.jpg (144KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
awx4LwD_700b.jpg
144KB, 700x670px
>>54822659
That's still not too hard. Shove the gedo statue in the warehouse and it's a win. I think it'll stay as you getting it from the sage alongside Naruto and Sauce.
>>54822661
I'm not sure, which is why I need to change it. We haven't seen the full thorn at work yet. Or even two fragments.
>>54822704
>see file
>>
>>54822535
Either way you like is fine.
>>54822731
Hard maybe. Is that a thing? I don't mind the aesthetics being free or hilariously cheap. Please make sure that either you can recreate the kekkai genkai currently in the jump, or else that there's no overlap.
>>
>>54821278
Ay, my man. I'm not the only one saying this now. Also

>>54821254
Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
>>54822745
That requires you to just let the whole thing play out though, which means failing (intentionally or otherwise) to deal with any of the stuff the scenario is supposed to make you deal with. Only the most evil of Edgy jumpers could be both powerful enough to be confident in their success and still let it get to the point where Madara gets the ten tails.

The Six Paths Sage Mode is supposed to be the Shounen one not the Edgy one.
>>
>>54822790
Thank you ninja! Im going to dive into cross referencing and breaking down abilities and overlaps of various kekkai genkai to make sure things level out. I doubt anything would match to the mangos though without dumping massive amounts of cp into them, those things are broken.
>>
What are some jumps that have very little, or at least easily consumable source material?

I'm kinda neurotic in the way I do my chains, in that I really don't feel right doing a jump unless I've watched/read the source material all the way through, or at least as much as I could see with little to no expense on my part. Since I have nothing to do for the next week or so, I figured I would be "productive" with my time and give myself some more ammo for writefagging.
>>
What do the current naruto eyes cost at this moment in the updated jump?
>>
Do things like Ultimate One from Notes and Primordial from JLD stack, or is there little reason to take one if you have the other not counting the boosted races for JLD?
>>
>>54822929
Rinnegan currently cost 800 for Sharingan, 600 for Senju, and 400 for the Rinnegan; with a discount on Sharingan the total cost is 1400. 1800 if you don't have the discount.
>>
>>54822860
>evil of Edgy jumpers
?

I think your mistaken, edgy is killing your family to gain more power like the Uchiha, what this is talking about is just following the Shonen plot.

It makes sense that the Six Paths mode wouldn't be offered if you butterfly away the plot because then the sage would have no reason to give/teach it to you.
>>
>>54822919
Space Patrol Luluco

Hour and a half long series made up of thirteen episodes, you could finish it and still have plenty of time in your day. Hold onto your ass though, it's one hell of a ride.
>>
>>54822973
>sage would have no reason to give/teach it to you.
Maybe he sees himself in you or something?
>>
>>54822919
Kill la kill, its easy enough to watch the entire thing.

Princess bride is a movie, its a good movie.

5th element too.
>>
>>54822731
>Suggestions for other stuff
Unique chakra types - although many of these are covered in canon, and the jump, already. One could make up their own, though, or alternatives to the existing elemental chakra combinations. What would lightning+yang release look like?
Special sensing or stealth techniques.
Chakra (type-restricted) absorption.
Special perception modes (seeing a certain chakra type, or heat/night vision, perceiving different sound or light frequencies, etc.).
Affinity for animals (based on the Inuzuka, Aburame, Amagiri, etc - but for cats, birds, fish, spiders, bees, etc).
Minor physical traits like long forked tongue, sharp canines, triple-jointed, chakra-storing fat reserves, feathers instead of hair, scaled skin, oddly colored skin/hair. Again, mostly a cosmetic "this person has a bloodline" thing.
Traits that go beyond mere cosmetic, like gills or wings, useful claws or scales that provide decent protection.
>>
>>54822973
No it means letting a massive war full of deal happen when you have both the power and reason to stop it just because you want the prize for solving the bigger problem that will show up if you let shit happen.

It means letting people (including potential waifus) die because they have to die for the plot to precede since you can't both save them and protect the protagonists at the same time.

This is edgy.

Also there is a good reason for him to give it to you, if the scenario is to solve the Kaguya problem he might give it to you as a reward for finally solving the Kaguya problem.
>>
>>54822642
Sorry for the late response, was on the shitter. Give me a few days to reread the story again, and I should be able to give you a relatively comprehensive list.
>>
>>54822731
Maybe a super mode ala Jugo's clan thing?
>>
>>54823056
Also, good for inspiration is: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clans
Most clans have a unique ability.
>>
>>54823079
>was on the shitter
Such class. Such sophistication.
>>
I lost track of a perk I wanted. It was a you will always be you perk but I can't remember what jump it was. (It was not Kingdom Hearts even though I know it has one)
>>
>>54822863
No matter what you do, make sure not to increase the price of the eyes that are currently available. If you aren't able to do that, just leave them out of the customization table.
>>
>>54822860
True. But if you alter the plot enough there's no reason to hand it out to you.
Then again, since it is a scenario, I could make the scenario alter the plot it's self. Make Black Zetsu some kind of crazy genius, who will manage to awaken Kaguya no matter what or something.
>>54822863
They really, definitely are. Maybe no overlap is the better way to go then?
>>54823079
It's appreciated.
>>
>>54823124
Narnia? Prototype?
>>
File: Zenbu Eats.webm (125KB, 284x342px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Eats.webm
125KB, 284x342px
>>54822674
Not the one armed band man but im totally fuckin down for some potato skins
>>
>>54822674
Include a can of Sprite and it's a done deal.
>>
>>54823135
>Make Black Zetsu some kind of crazy genius, who will manage to awaken Kaguya no matter what or something.
I actually like this. It's even kind of fitting.

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
>>
>>54822745
Might I suggest having the senario inevitably lead into a threat like Ten Tails Madara or Kaguya showing up so that he'll have a reason to give you the power even if you take the threat seriously and act sensibly?

It sort of feels wrong to just let all that happen and it would let people who aren't fond of standing back while the world ends have a chance to earn it.
>>
>>54823079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA4HetM9zGY
>>
File: Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg (794KB, 1296x5936px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg
794KB, 1296x5936px
>>54823159
Obligatory
>>
>>54823135
>They really, definitely are. Maybe no overlap is the better way to go then?

Yeah I will set it up so that they wont overlap current eyes unless the price is more than what your prices are, you are a king ninja!

>>54823090
>>54823084
>>54823056
Thank you. Cross checking kekkei genkai now.
>>
>>54822919
Kamen Rider, most of the stuff is pretty straight forward.

Ex-Aid- VideoGame Aids break out, Doctors and an Intern use the same virus in a way that is used to transform them into fightan' heroes.

Ghost- Spirits are attacking people, teen communicates with the spirits of historical figures to fight other spirits that also use historical figures as a basis.

Drive- Scientists make evil robots that cause everything to slowdown, time to bring in a cop and his scientist belt to use the ability of Hot Wheels to save the day!

Gaim- Otherworldly invasive monsters come from a space forest and are attacking Earth. Now our hero is a teen that has no steady job and uses specially modified fruit locks harvested from a fruit that came from the space forest. Written by Gen Urobuchi.
>>
Hey /JC/ how powerful do I need to be to use greed to devour the Black Goat in NITW ?
>>
>>54823238
>NITW
Que?
>>
>>54823191
Is there a sequel to this were he tries to hook up Boruto and Sarada? Because I feel like there should be a sequel to this.
>>
>>54823249
Night In The Woods, compadre.
>>
>>54823135
>Make Black Zetsu some kind of crazy genius, who will manage to awaken Kaguya no matter what or something.
So that even if we save all the people and don't just let shit happen he still finds some way to swing it and present a threat worth Six Paths Sage Mode seems like a good idea.

Maybe he already has a sample of the tailed beast chakra so saving them just delays him while he gathers enough raw power? Killing him just means that there is another Black Zetsu ready to continue his work? and so on and so on. You can make a difference, stop the bad things you should be trying to stop. But no matter what he'll somehow end up getting close enough for the Sage to give out the powers.

I like this idea.
>>
>>54822688
so the item itself is not getting nerfed, just refluffed to match canon?
>>
>>54823135
This conversation is progressing faster than I can type, so I'll just arbitrarily latch unto this post to ask my question.

So, I wasn't around all that much for the previous updates of the Naruto jump, but if I'm not mistaken, there was a point in time where the Asura path was stated to give the weird machine/weapon bullshit it has in the series. Was there some reason that the jump now says that it just let's you control metal and stuff?
>>
>>54823139
Definitely not prototype. It also wasn't Narnia but that is a consideration
>>
>>54823266
Sounds like it, with the addition a potential path to getting your own full thorn like Baam will eventually get.
>>
>>54823299
Sword and Sorcery?
>>
>>54823124
Mtg vampireland jump (can't remember name of plane) has a perk like that.
>>
>>54823185
Plz read: >>54823135
>>54823261
Basically, yeah.
>>54823274
It still does. It's just that the basic effect is the creation of the chakra metal and control of metal. I believe that was used to make the weaponry.
>>54823266
>>54823314
Yeah. When it first came out, they didn't say it was a thorn piece. It's affect is the same.
>>
File: 1497539997294.png (217KB, 343x344px) Image search: [Google]
1497539997294.png
217KB, 343x344px
>>54823333
Innistrad
>>
>>54823336
my favorite item gets better by becoming a side quest, its a good day.
>>54823359
thank you.
>>
>>54823336
Does the Animal Path let you summon Pain's creatures?
>>
>>54823124
Jumper its you!

From robocop?
>>
>>54823336
>Plz read: >>54823135
Yeah sorry, I had typed it up before I saw.
>>
>>54823388
No. But it gives you the same potential he has to do so. You just need the contracts.
>>
>>54823462
Damn, well I would rather be making summon contracts with battle waifus anyway,
>>
File: Can't Starve.jpg (969KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Starve.jpg
969KB, 1920x1200px
Don't Starve Jump when ?
>>
Can baseline humans survive under 10Gs? I want to use the Hyperbolic Time chamber for training purposes but it feels like anyone who isn't already pretty stronk would die if they tried going in.
>>
>>54823535
>battle waifus
Secret nin animal race, battle waifus!
>>
>>54823535
You can do that too.
>>54823589
Most people black out around that mark iirc.
>>
>>54823581
Can Yorokonde do this one too?
>>
>>54823589
Yes, but the buildup would need to be gradual and they wouldn't be able to survive very long
>>
>>54823589
The answer is yes but only for brief periods of times. 10g's is alot, 5g's is survivable continously by baseline. Durability perks cab probably get you much higher
>>
>>54822966
I think the JLD perk makes you superior to your race, while the Notes perk only pushes you to the peak of your race? I'd assume the JLD one is better and there'd be no stacking.
>>
>>54823666
Also while it is survivable at 5g's any fall you have will likely break your neck and break bones. Basically 5g's isn't fun for extended periods of time.
>>
>>54823589
On average, a human being can survive up to 12G before passing out. Extended exposure to 10G isn't going to be good for them, though. The maximum a human can survive for any period is 50G, in case you were curious. That's instant death.
>>
>>54823589
Trained pilots can handle a maximum sustained gforce of 9g but that requires a lot of training and most people will be knocked out between 5 and there though.
>>
Where did the Generic jumps disappear to?
>>
How do I fuse with my Stand ?
>>
>>54823770
G for generic
>>
>>54822354
>Wren's chain

Haven't heard about this one from you. Is it logged anywhere?
>>
>>54823773
it's a part of your soul So you already are
>>
So here is my TMNT 2012 wip, not much progress since my last update since I had a looong break from JC outside of casual reading the thread. But I felt like posting what little I have on it now and get back into the grove.
>>
>>54823683
No, the JLD perk just makes you the Captain America of your race, where as Ultimate One makes you the greatest, most perfect example of whatever race you are. I mean, just compare Brunestud to the Apostles. He's practically an eldritch abomination compared to them. Plus, Ultimate One also grants you near unbreakable authority over others of your own race, even allowing you to exert influence on those stronger then you. They probably don't stack, but I think Ultimate One is better.
>>
>>54822919
Some of the generic jumps are original settings, so reading the pdf would give you the complete source material.

EBA is a single episodic video game. Watching a video of one normal mission and the final boss should give you a near complete understanding of the material.

Counter strike's source material is extremely straightforward.

How short/digestible do you want? If I recommended an anime jump, how many episodes is reasonable?
>>
>>54823039
>Kill la kil
It's pretty hard if you don't like the show. I dropped that after one episode.
>>
>>54823822
Holy shit, I just thought of a way to finally end all racial tensions.
>be human
>take Ultimate One
>???
Which race you end up as is obviously the most superior one.
>>
>>54823865
Ultimate One = God Emperor of Mankind?
>>
>>54823760
80 actually, there are care wrecks that can go up to 50 for a very short period without dying. It isn't safe though and it gets rapidly more deadly from there.
>>
>>54823883
Sounds about right.
>>
>>54823617
I'm honored someone thought to suggest me to make a Jump, but sadly I've not played Don't Starve. If I was going to do any Gauntlet, it would probably be The Long Dark. It had finally been released in full.

But I've got a lot on my plate already, so don't expect me to be claiming anything for a while. Besides Divinity: Original Sin and my Chain, I really want/need to redo Crypt of the Necrodancer, especially now that Amplified is out.

Honestly, after those two, I'm really not sure what Jump I want to make next. There's certainly a few that have caught my eye but I don't want anything to sit on my Claims list that I'm not actively working towards getting done.
>>
What is the dumbest thing your jumper has done that worked out in the end?
>>
File: aXm1653xjU.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1653xjU.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
>>54818974
Fuck yes.
>>
>>54823865
Plus, since Ultimate One grants you authority over all other members of your race, you could always just tell them to knock it off if nothing else.
>>
>>54823944
>implying anything I do can ever go wrong
That's why I took literally every luck perk in the chain.
>>
File: 001.jpg (92KB, 1050x525px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
92KB, 1050x525px
>>54823944
>>
So, now that time travel is a real thing in the chain, aside with all the time dilatations, how do you account for the 10 year time limit? Have you ever used this abilities to 'cheat' this limit?
>>
>>54823790
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15BXcY7G7Sog6c_fUd2bhM2AshIJwSpG7Y4JRrJf3eqY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54823865
>>54823883
No matter how you ended up looking, everyone would still claim you resembled their race.
>>
>>54823993
Is that a thing?
>>
Why are people trying to combo Angel Notes' stuff with other perks. Isn't it an end-jump-only thing?
>>
>>54824026
Only if you take the scenario
>>
>>54823999
>how do you account for the 10 year time limit?
The benefactor is counting everything in her own real time.

So even if I paused the jump for the whole time I was there it would still count as ten years. Same if I looped the same day over and over, or jump around in the timeline.
>>
>>54824026
>Val
>locking content behind an end-jump wall.

Shitpost harder.
>>
>>54824026
No? Why would it be? Are you dense?
>>
>>54824026
It's an optional endjump. You can get your spark there, if you want to fight one octillion Ultimate Ones. Which is kind of disappointing to me, personally, because maybe I want to fight an octillion super-monsters just for fun, without it leading to my ascension. I guess I'll have to make my own.
>>
>>54823999
I assume that the ten-year time limit is relative to the amount of time you yourself spend in the Jump. If I spend 5 years in Time Period A, and 5 years in Time Period B, that's cumulatively 10 years, even if they're technically ten, one-hundred, or even thousands of actual years apart.
>>
File: Onii-san.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onii-san.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>54824087
>because maybe I want to fight an octillion super-monsters just for fun, without it leading to my ascension.

I do too.
>>
>>54823999
I rule ten "objective" years as what counts towards the limit. So time-travel counts, because it's still ten years of "real" time, but time dilation works based on the "outside".
>>
>>54823944
I do lots of dumb things, but thanks to regeneration, 1-ups, luck perks and so on they always work out somehow.

The stupidest was probably taking the Damn Harem Heroes perk from Hero Union BBS early in my chain. Because WOOO, HAREM!, right?

Not only is having people constantly falling in love with you annoying, then i found out i can't even really imagine having a harem, let alone write it, and after some introspection i'm pretty sure i don't even want one. One waifu is enough for me.
So now it spends all its time toggled off.
>>
File: 006.jpg (144KB, 1050x525px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
144KB, 1050x525px
>>54824018
Yes.
>>
File: Hmm.gif (358KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.gif
358KB, 500x300px
>>54823944
I once spent Halloween in one of my various skeleton forms, giving kids candy, playing pranks on people, and just having a good time spooking. Why was this dumb? Well, you see, it was a mundane setting, and I demonstrated multiple times that no, I really was a skeleton. But I was high on Halloween spirit at the time, so I wasn't really using my head. I guess you could say I was acting like a total numbskull.

It worked out in the end though, since all the kids ended up loving me, and gave me the name 'Uncle Bones'. I threw a big Halloween party for all of them to end the night, and every year after that I would become Uncle Bones again. Ended up being the Halloween equivalent for Santa and the Easter Bunny in the eyes of the local children. Also made friends with a priest, though he thought I was a demon at first. We had some very nice conversations.
>>
>>54823770
they're in their own folder now.
>>
>>54824232
Thank you.
>>
File: ozymandias.gif (376KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.gif
376KB, 384x216px
>>54817823
"NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!! LOOK UPON MY WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR!!!" -Sol system broadcast moments before destruction of every planet except Earth.

"At the end, do you fear death?" -Last words to Aristoteles before their execution.

"Death to the traitors! We brought them into this world, now we shall take them out! Leave none alive!" -Battle cry of the human lead army invading the last A Ray bastion.

My jumper may have gone a little crazy in this setting, he's very sensitive when it comes to the extinction of the human race. He also likes curb stomping beings who feel they can push around the small guys, that's his job.

After exterminating the enemies of humanity the jump gets making Earth hospitable again, luckily this isn't my first rodeo and I have all the genetic samples and seeds to do the job right. A few years in the maturation pods and we got the next generation of pure humans ready to enjoy their new Eden.

Suck it Captain Planet.
>>
>>54823822
>>54823683
I'm just popping into the thread for the first time today, what does JLD stand for?
>>
>>54824271
Justice League Dark.
>>
So when's Little Witch Academia?
>>
File: 1484026759460.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484026759460.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
Okay, bit of an announcement. I'm going to be dropping my claims on Thunderbolt Fantasy and GaoGaiGar, and likely Chrono Cross as well. Reason being I've been sitting on those for a while and haven't made any real progress on them, nor having much energy to work on those.

Still going to do Disney's Princess and the Frog and MAYBE Chrono Cross, but consider things unclaimed if anyone else wants to work on them.
>>
>>54823999
Time-travel sometimes counts, time dilation doesn't (unless it's something which affects at least one plot-relevant city a la Narnia).
>>
>>54824297
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
>>
>>54824297
Aww, that's a shame. All three of those were jumps I was looking forward to. But I'd rather you be working on things that engage you and inspire you to do cool work than trying to slog through something you're not feeling.
>>
>>54824297
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
D:

Shame to hear, but you should do whatever's best for you, mate.
>>
>>54824297
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
~mournful weeping~
>>
>>54824297
While I am sad to hear this, I am at least glad to know that Princess and the Frog will still be worked on, so I may have voodoo, hoodoo, and things I ain't even tried, as well as friends on the other side.
>>
>>54824087
>>54824104
Insult their mothers.
>>
>>54822745
>Tobirama
10/10 taste would bully Uchiha with again.
>>
What would be a reasonable size for a Type-Sun Phoenix?
>>
>>54822375
Warframe
Genius
Bane Trilogy

>>54822383
>>54822423
That's the one with the winy gypsy protagonist right?
>>
>>54823056
>Unique chakra types
Didn't Kakashi have something like that in his family?
>>
>>54824297
Ah, no puppet waifus?
>>
>>54824413
>Warframe

Invalid jump.
>>
I'm considering a magic free jump. What are some good jumps to build up science and tech skills, non-magical strength and durability, and willpower / chi / psi abilities that aren't explicitly magic?

Thanks!
>>
>>54822568
ToG?

>>54822659
Just jump a fanfic where he doesn't exist. That's what I'm doing when I jump Naruto.
>>
>>54824413
>That's the one with the winy gypsy protagonist right?
Yep. Though I kind of like that he's whiny, the point of the books is that Kvothe is kind of an unreliable narrator and that even if he can be trusted to represent facts accurately he's still putting disproportionate focus on the things he cares about. "So yeah, I had this big cool adventure fighting pirates using my magic, but I don't care about that. Let me tell you more about this boring stuff I did trying to secure patronage for my musical career."
>>
>>54824434
Chain, not jump
>>
>>54824431
Invalid opinion.
>>
>>54824426
Not Kakashi, no.
>>
>>54824463
Invalid anon.
>>
>>54822628
Perk where Rachel dies before she can do anything to hurt Baam or his friends?
>>
>>54824434
Infinite Stratos isn't a bad place to get some tech and Int.
>>
>>54824297
Did you make the Ryuki Gaunlet?
>>
>>54824492
Just fucking kill her yourself. What kind of coward wishes death on a child but is unwilling to perform the act?
>>
File: 1480313139916.jpg (404KB, 960x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1480313139916.jpg
404KB, 960x1150px
>>54824505
Yup.
>>54824427
>>54824362
>>54824346
>>54824331
>>54824320
...aw, geez, guys. I feel kinda bad now. I guess I could possibly still do Thunderbolt? It's more likely than Chrono Cross or GGG, anyways. It'll be a long time coming, though. I've been out of steam lately. Even doing Saint Seiya after a manga-binge and throwing it together in a week took a lot out of me, and that was from my love of dumb shonen.
>>
Wait wait wait.
>be type moon
>go to evo, waifu gaea.

Does this mean Arcueid is a daughteru?
>>
>>54824515
Oh I will but I may not get a chance before she kills off some other characters.
>>
>>54824544
Well, she wouldn't be the Arcueid you know, but yeah, I suppose you could have a daughteru that was like her.
>>
>>54824555
Oh, I see. You're claiming that you're not a coward, you're just incompetent. Got it.
>>
>>54824544
Can you be the Aristoteles of a moon? For some reason I didn't think you could, but I have no idea why.
>>
>>54824452
God I skipped like half of book two because I couldn't deal with his visit with those mute people who were so perfect in every way. Also him pinning over that chick moved from irritating but understandable teen drama to Oh My Fucking God I can't deal with this bullshit.
>>
>>54824534
I recently started watching Ryuki, and noticed that a lot of the Riders activate their Vents be sliding the associated card into a weapon or tool that they carry, like Knight's sword. Can we choose to have a similar such tool as part our base form, irrespective of any Vent we purchase? Is it possible to Import a pre-existing weapon or tool to serve such a purpose, even if they lose any special qualities they have for the duration of the Gauntlet?
>>
>>54824591
Yes and no, respectively, though I'm not against adding a proper 'tool' import later on. I'll see if I can't toss that in next time I look over the doc.
>>
>>54824581
Eh, different strokes, I guess. I kind of like how he's so insufferable. To me it sells the point that he's some washed-up failure hiding in a bar, obsessing over the days when he was somebody if he pretends he wants to put it all behind him.
>>
>>54824573
Did you even fucking read the origin?
>>
>Before My Eyes... (+100 CP): You've suffered terribly. One of those you loved best was killed before you, and you were powerless to protect them. You couldn't tear your eyes away as they died in pain. You can't help but emulate some of their habits now in their honor; perhaps you always arrive late, or take on their hobbies, or else spend an hour everyday praying at their grave. It's affected badly though. You're broken inside, and while you maybe happy again, it's going to take time and the effort of your other loved ones to bring you back from the brink. And even then, you'll frequently relapse into depression. You will never be the same again.

How does this seem, everyone? I modeled it off of Kakashi.

>>54824492
I guess can let you pay cp to remove her plot armor if you really want. FUG will never decide to prop her up, and she'll probably die fairly soon. It shouldn't take her too long to piss off the wrong person. It's doubtful she'll make it past the floor of the test as well, considering her ability.
I'm not sure why you don't just gank her.
It's not like she can do much to stop you.

>>54824581
>those mute people who were so perfect in every way.
They were actually hilariously ignorant. I liked reading about them. Man mothers.
>from irritating but understandable teen drama to Oh My Fucking God I can't deal with this bullshit.
I'm not a fan of Denna either. I have no idea why the hell everyone who meets her is so infatuated with her.
>>
>>54823603
Does buying the Rinnegan give a power like Sauske's weird teleport power or Madara's Limbo?
>>
>>54824603
Alright slick. I was already planning on using Belt Combination options in later Jumps, so I'll just assume for now that doing so combines the 'tool' with the base weapon of the other Belt. Thanks.
>>
>>54824622
>I'm not a fan of Denna either. I have no idea why the hell everyone who meets her is so infatuated with her.
My guess is that she's a Fae changeling. It's a glamour, or something like that.
>>
>>54824503
That looks pretty good anon, thanks. Any other suggestions?
Thread posts: 591
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.