[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Fantasy General - /wfg/ - Confused Bretonnian Knight Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 96

File: Gaston.jpg (263KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston.jpg
263KB, 1024x768px
Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: https://mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
https://pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Last thread: >>54749663

Sorry in advance if I cocked the general up, phone poastan.
>>
File: 1499814909760.jpg (88KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1499814909760.jpg
88KB, 800x651px
>phone posting
>>
>>54760328

Here what Night's Dark Masters says on the matter of Vlad and Vash following Vashanesh dying atbthe hands of Alcadizaar:

>Of Vashanesh, there was no sign. Yet, he did not die and centuries later he was discovered by the Strigoi in his remote fortress in Kislev-then he vanishes from records again...

>Then, two thousand years after the betrayal of Nagash, a figure appeared in Syvlania, calling himself Prince Vladimir von Carstein, and he claimed to be the heir of Vashanesh. For some, the pretence was obvious: this was Vashanesh wearing borrowed robes. Others swore that something was different, something greatly changed from the Vashanesh that they knew.

>For his part, Prince Vladimir never spoke of his past nor used any other name. If he ever was Vashanesh, he was no longer.

So, there you have it. Some people think hes the same guy. Others say he's way too different to be the same guy. No one knows, it's unresolved because resolving shit like that is End Times cancer. Its much better left open, because it allows so much more room for creativity.
>>
File: 1477947001280.jpg (333KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477947001280.jpg
333KB, 1920x1200px
I'm enjoying my current Bordelaux game for two reasons:

The undead are actually being worthwhile. Mousilion fell fast, but the Vampire Counts and Vlad are both carving a swath out of the southern and mid-Empire. Somehow the Templehofs are still around, but I doubt that will last for long. I haven't seen them work this well in a good few games.

And I don't know what happened, but the Empire is gone, along with Wissenland. Completely and totally, nothing but ruins. I don't even know what fucked them up, I couldn't see. But Nordland took Marienburg, and now has started expanding down into the ruined territories, taking Altdorf and a few other areas. Ulric's back on the rise, motherfuckers. It's the Empire of the White Wolf now.
>>
File: Asuryan curse.png (421KB, 394x712px) Image search: [Google]
Asuryan curse.png
421KB, 394x712px
Malekith did nothing wrong.
>>
>>
>>
File: rinehart-appiah-vampire-lord.jpg (644KB, 1920x1106px) Image search: [Google]
rinehart-appiah-vampire-lord.jpg
644KB, 1920x1106px
>>
File: 1462213935499.jpg (56KB, 382x854px) Image search: [Google]
1462213935499.jpg
56KB, 382x854px
>>54760873
I will not and cannot accept this lore. It makes Malekith's stupidly long time trying to retake Ulthuan even stupider considering he had a god watching over him, it makes the Phoenix Kings all illegitimate - all of them, no exception - which takes away what good traits about half of them had, it calls into doubt at least half of the High Elf institutions like the Pheonix Guard, and it makes Asuryan look like a complete, irredeemable jackass that fucked over both Dark Elves and High Elves - the former by letting them get exiled to Naggaroth, and the latter by making all their kings doomed to die, and never letting either side know 'hey I like this guy make him king.' It's like Lileath said that she was gonna fuck over an entire race and their beliefs, and Asuryan told Vaul to hold his beer.

Also I guess it makes Finubar a jerk for not telling anyone that Malekith is the rightful Pheonix King, because why wouldn't he do that if he's the only one to figure it out, suicide isn't the only option. And did Isha agree to this? 'Oh hey, let all these not-Phoenix kings knock up my earthly representatives over and over, I'm fine with that.'
>>
>>54760907
Why are slayers so sexy?
>>
>>54760959
>'Oh hey, let all these not-Phoenix kings knock up my earthly representatives over and over, I'm fine with that.'
She ignored high elves and became Ariel.
>>
>>54760975
Manly naked bearded dudes are sexy.
>>
>>54760980
Did everyone on the End Times team have a deep, intense hatred for the High Elves? Ouch.
>>
>>54760999
Nice digits. I guess High Elves endure most of beating because they are nicest people, same as Dwarfs an Empire.
>>
>>54760975
There are probably three women in the history of our world that masturbated to dwarves.
>>
>>54760959
>High Elf institutions like the Pheonix Guard

They knew that Malekith was the rightful king but they cannot speak about it. Malekith had to prove himself worthy before serving him.

> and never letting either side know 'hey I like this guy make him king.

He is fantasy Zeus. Also when they were turned into mortal demigods by Chaos, Khaine assassinated him leaving him as just a spirit. He couldn't do anything directly.

>Also I guess it makes Finubar a jerk for not telling anyone that Malekith is the rightful Pheonix King, because why wouldn't he do that if he's the only one to figure it out, suicide isn't the only option.

Finnbar guilt and meekness made him look himself away. He didn't commit suicide. Malekith murdered him after gloating and calling him a cuck literally. Did you miss the part when Malekith returns to his capital he was in a good mood and had blood all over his gauntlets?

>And did Isha agree to this? 'Oh hey

Isha is Ariel. She had no idea what was going on. The Everqueens are pretenders. It's just some hollow tradition that really has nothing to with Isha.
>>
My current WFRP campaign:

>Human Apprentice Wizard, just picked up a chaos grimoire and a sliver of warpstone from the end of For Love or Money and has only the vaguest idea of how bad that is
>Human Roadwarden, barely focused on the game and only shows up half the time. Her horse has done more than her since the campaign started
>Kithband Warrior, crack shot with a bow. 1 IP away from picking up a mental illness
>Dwarf Seaman, lost his hand on session 2 and got it replaced with a hook. Currently regretting his choice of career since the campaign has mostly been set it Talabecland. Also wants to help reclaim Zhufbar, even if he has to have a solo session to do it
>Elf Thief, hasn't done much of note but his player is pretty good for a new guy
>I'm currently funneling the party north to Talabheim to run the Terror in Talabheim campaign, but they have some hooks to go elsewhere if they want
>Probably gonna run them through Rough Night at the Three Feathers and have them deal with an orc raid led by a warboss they dodged in the first session before they make it to the capital

I made the mistake of not having a session zero so the racial balance is out of whack but so far things are going pretty good considering I'm the only person at the table who knows much of anything about Warhammer. The big questions are how do I manage a slow burn of corruption to fuck up the wizard while still giving him an opportunity to get out before he's too far gone? How does insanity effect elves? How do I work in excuses for the Dwarf to use his sailing skills when the largest body of water he's likely to see for a while is the River Talagaad?
>>
>>54761154
Does it mean Malekith was married to Isha's sister?
>>
>>54761165
The sister of Isha's host body.
>>
File: Poor guy.jpg (31KB, 352x428px) Image search: [Google]
Poor guy.jpg
31KB, 352x428px
Screw you Malecucks, Finubar was a good boy who decided to make much allies and trade, who also helped during the great war against chaos.
And what good did Malekith do for the elven race?
>>
File: 1454389239138.gif (1MB, 417x242px) Image search: [Google]
1454389239138.gif
1MB, 417x242px
>>54761182
I see.
>>
File: 899582-942883_20080904_003.jpg (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
899582-942883_20080904_003.jpg
293KB, 1280x800px
>>54761223
He made pic related priestess of state religion.
>>
>>54761154
End times lore does not exist. Either accept it in your headcanon or don't, but do not spew that shit here

Malekith is a chaos worshipper
>>
>>54761258
So he invited even more waifufags that couldn't give a shit about elves otherwise. Goddamn it Malekith.
>>
>>54761161
>reclaim zuhfbar
Zuhfbar is not a lost hold

Also
>choosing a career
Disgusting
>>
>>54761348
I bet you don't even rape your human captives and instead hold hands with them.
>>
File: Malekith-by-Dmitry-Burmak.jpg (185KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Malekith-by-Dmitry-Burmak.jpg
185KB, 643x900px
>>54761223
He committed the ultimate sin. He became a cuckold.

>‘Alarielle has borne only my child, Aliathra.’

>‘Save your lies– you know that she is not yours. What a noble spirit Tyrion must be. To cuckold the Phoenix King and sire the next Everqueen? That must be why you never named him as successor, but always spoke well of Imrik though the prince of Caledor despises you for the most part.’ Malekith was guessing much of this, but he enjoyed the look of pain that twisted Finubar’s face as each accusation was made and took it as further proof. ‘It gnaws at your heart, doesn’t it? To think that the Dragon of Cothique is lauded so highly when in truth he is nothing more than an adolescent, getting into fights and bedding your wife. Even you, noblest and most worthy of all the princes, even you cannot swallow that shame and accept that failure in your heart.’

>‘Many times has the marriage and consummation between the Phoenix King and Everqueen been purely… ceremonial.’

>‘More sham, more guilt?’

>Finubar bowed his head, averting his gaze. He mumbled something that Malekith did not quite hear.

>‘Was that an apology or a prayer?’ said the Witch King. ‘Neither will be heard.’

What a fucking beta male.
>>
Is the main use for chaos warhounds in the 8th edition to take them in units of 5 and use them as speedbumps?
>>
>>54761361
>Zhufbar isn't a lost hold
It is according to an NPC in For Love or Money.

>Choosing careers
I had them roll five times and pick the one they liked most.
>>
>>54761395
That NPC is wrong. Nowhere in any other lore, official or not, is Zuhfbar a lost hold
>>
File: 1501981213660.jpg (114KB, 800x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1501981213660.jpg
114KB, 800x1278px
>Wait a sec, if Throgg and Wuffrik can ursup the postion of Everchosen from Archaeon, does that mean the whole prophecy by the autistic demon-ghost and the four loser gods was a load of hogwash? They lied to Archaeon?!

Prophecy is a serpent with no tail. Even one that wasn't a false vision might be misinterpreted. Imagine the glee of the Four when Archaon realized he was nothing but fodder to set up someone better, and his entire childish tantrum had not been fated by anything but his own myopic world view.
>>
How does the Skaven economy work? How many warpstone tokens does a meal cost? Do they pay for meals? Does a Grey Seer pay like everyone else?
>>
>>54761435
>how does skaven economy work?
If you get it before anyone else it's yours, until somebody kills you for it
>>
>>54761392
Wasn't Alarielle already pregnant before Finubar had the month with her?
If you really think about it then that makes Tyrion the cuckhold in this situation since his lover had to have a month with another man
>>
File: Flowey.png (146KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.png
146KB, 600x746px
>>54761424
>>Wait a sec, if Throgg and Wuffrik can ursup the postion of Everchosen from Archaeon, does that mean the whole prophecy by the autistic demon-ghost and the four loser gods was a load of hogwash? They lied to Archaeon?!

No, it's not. Archaon has died many times. Aborted as a baby, eaten by wolves as a child, poisoned, possessed, crushed, cut in half, etc etc. Each time, his Father-in-Shadow, reset the timeline to allow Archaon to proceed.

So, my dear boy, you can usurp Archaon in your playthrough, but the moment you finish or stop your playthrough, Be'lakor will reset the timeline.
>>
>>54761404
Sigmar helped Alaric the Mad reclaim Zhufbar before he fucked off to the mountains. It's the whole reason Runefangs exist in the first place.

I think For Love or Money is an older scenario that got ported to 2e so either the lore is dated or the NPC is lying, I ran it like four hours ago and I'm pretty sure it didn't mention the dwarf is lying, just that going to Zhufbar would essentially mean getting the PCs involved in a hopeless siege.
>>
>>54761473
>Tyrion the cuckhold in this situation since his lover had to have a month with another man

I highly doubt she would have allowed meek Finn to touch her after she allowed Tyrion to ravish her. Also having sex with pregnant women is a bad idea. It might hurt the baby.
>>
>>54761476
>AoS lore

Back to your general, bad taste-kun.
>>
>>54761473
Also if I remember right, Finubar already had sons by that time. Not sure if Tyrion stripped him of the love of his life. More than anything, it's how he violated the sacred rules and all which should genuinely bother Finubar and put him in a delicate situation
>>
>>54761476
>Aborted as a baby, eaten by wolves as a child, poisoned, possessed, crushed, cut in half, etc etc
What a jobber.
>>
>>54761450
Then how do you pay for certain services? I doubt you have to murder the master moulder every time you want a rat ogre.
>>
>>54761539
Well good luck then because Zuhfbar is the home of the guild of engineers
Maybe the adventure git the name wrong. Karak Varn is a lost hold very close to zuhfbar
>>
File: 1501601587218.png (102KB, 241x401px) Image search: [Google]
1501601587218.png
102KB, 241x401px
>>54761435
>How does the Skaven economy work?

Guild based mercantilism, with the agrarian class all being slaves along with much of the labor class. It seems there is some guaranteed basic sustenance, but it is very paltry and supplemented by forage and cannibalism.

A Grey Seer could conceivably take whatever he wanted, but practically must pay for things from more powerful Clans. Food is guaranteed, even at his lowest no one dared starve Thanquol, for example.
>>
>>54761554
The Archaon novel came out years before AoS.
>>
>>54761566
With warpstones or slaves.Or whatever shiny thing you managed to steal/take from the battlefield.
A strong enough skaven would probably enslave some of his fellow clanrats and sell them to some stronger skaven for some warpstone
>>
File: 1501883987797.jpg (140KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1501883987797.jpg
140KB, 500x746px
can bois become brides of khaine? asking for a friend ofc
>>
>>54761476
Get that weak rick&morty dimension hopping shit out of here
>>
>>54761592
I don't think so since Khaine isn't gay
>>
>>54761577
>>54761590
That makes enough sense.

Was there ever a list of things and how much they cost in skaven lore? Is it as simple as 1 warpstone token = 1 slave?
>>
>>54760661
Uh, is that meant to be Gaston from that live action Beauty and the Beast?

Dude is a hunter from a small french village, armed with a blunderbuss, which would explain my confusion.
>>
>>54760847
It makes me sad that the only way I could successfully play a Total War game is by having some sort of cheat that gave me infinite resources
>>
File: 1500992285800.jpg (143KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1500992285800.jpg
143KB, 500x709px
>>54761628
None, unfortunately, as far as I know. Now, Children of the Horned Rat has many prices in tokens, but this IS an RPG economy, so caveat emptor. The only other references I can recall are from Thanquol, who unhelpful points out that most of what he buys or bribes cost 'many' tokens.

As far as I can tell the skaven have no central bank and each clan will mint their money out of the warpstone they find.
>>
File: 1392224213465.jpg (223KB, 947x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1392224213465.jpg
223KB, 947x1400px
>>54761592
Do you mean a bride (male)? Because that's inconclusive but unlikely, Khaine doesn't seem to like boy butts.

Men is a definite no. Into the blood cauldron they go.
>>
File: Gashnag.jpg (24KB, 372x506px) Image search: [Google]
Gashnag.jpg
24KB, 372x506px
>>54761636
Dunno, I don't really watch thses shows.
Warhammer does have it's version of the beast from Beauty and the Beast...
>>
>>54761540
>Also having sex with pregnant women is a bad idea. It might hurt the baby
You're being ironic right. you aren't actually this ignorant.
>>
>>54761658
>Firet Underempire Bank

There's a hell of an idea.
>>
File: 1501878593258.png (2MB, 983x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1501878593258.png
2MB, 983x1738px
>>54761673
but they allow males to become disciples or assassins or raiders or reavers or crossbowmen or blackguards and what else there are
surely there is some specific profession where druchii males are barely clothed?
>>
>>54761695
First*

Phone posting is bad kids.
>>
>>54761628
There is no economy. All skaven trade is based on completely arbitrary judgements like how much the other rat likes you, how good is the relation between your clans and how high is the chance to scam you and get away with it
>>
File: 300px-Failaddon.jpg (31KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Failaddon.jpg
31KB, 300x368px
>>54761476
>Needs LITERAL IN-UNIVERSE RETCONS to save his dumb ass time and time again
What a fucking failure, even Abaddon the Armless is less pathetic than that
>>
>>54761711
>surely there is some specific profession where druchii males are barely clothed?
Doomfire warlocks.
>>
File: 1498412866989.png (6KB, 252x243px) Image search: [Google]
1498412866989.png
6KB, 252x243px
>>54761695
Good skaven, give-give warptokens to us for safe-safe storage, heh heh heh...

>skaven are so untrustworthy they manage their banks using slaves, who all hate and fear warpstone
>>
>>54761476
That shit makes no sense. Not even the gods can manipulate time yet belakor can?

This has no reason to exist and, in fact, does not exist
>>
>>54761719
Be'lakor hangs around Abaddon too , and he was instrumental in Abaddon's rise towards being Warmaster and Chaos Ascendant.

Glass houses and stones, you know. In the end, all is Be'lakor and Be'lakor is all.
>>
>>54761753
Actually, Tzeentch is often called the Master of the Timestream.

There is one thing that we know for sure doesn't exist. Solkan
>>
>>54761778
Your husbando is shit
>>
>>54761476
Jesus even Abadon, as much a failure as he is, didn't need his daddy to retcon the in-universe events in order to even SURVIVE
>>
>>54761378
>Fucking animals
>Not sending them to mines or forcing them to farm
>>
>>54761561
>‘My father?’

>‘Is Be’lakor, of course,’ the Changeling’s cackle became a howling laugh. Archaon surged forwards and landed a heavy kick in the creature’s midriff with an armoured boot. The impact smashed the daemon back, sending it tumbling through the black snow. Archaon stomped after it, standing over its broken form. The Changeling did not get up. It coughed. It wheezed. It choked and spat daemon blood from the recesses of its shroud. The blood sizzled on the ice.

>‘The passion of the present will not undo the painful truths of the past,’ the Changeling told him.

>‘Be’lakor.’

>‘You are his, chosen one,’ the thing coughed. ‘Did you not question, not for once, what you have achieved and how you could have achieved it? Out of the thousands, nay millions of lowly creatures of this world that ache for the power to challenge their stars and change their fate, why should it have been you? Why should you have risen from obscurity? Why should you be the chosen, the Everchosen of Chaos? The Herald of the Apocalypse… the Lord of the End Times?’

>‘Then I am…’

>‘Nothing… something… everything,’ the Changeling hissed from within its hood. ‘Like me, like all who serve the powers of light and the powers of darkness, you will be what you are needed to be. Have no doubt, though, Archaon of the distant Empire. You are blessed with daemon lineage. You are the son of a prince, chosen one– which in some corners of this foetid world would make you a prince in your own right. You are special not just because of what you made of yourself and your circumstances. Look at you. You stand where no mortal man has stood before. You are undoubtedly an indomitable soul. You are also special because of what others made of you and the circumstances of their own. Principally, your father-in-shadow.’
>>
File: 1501813373496.jpg (2MB, 1472x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1501813373496.jpg
2MB, 1472x1716px
>>54761838
>>
>>54761838
continued....

That's the point. Archaon is not special. He is just a man. One guy outta of thousands of the Be'lakorspawn. He is special because Be'lakor decided he should be special. Archaon was nothing but a pawn to Be'lakor but when Be'lakor guided Archaon to the end of the table things got out of hand. Be'lakor underestimated the depths of human evil and madness despite being the guy who inspired it. It's hyper poetic!

Anyways Be'lakor is here to remove the mary sue status from characters and make them believable.

>>54761821
And Abaddon is next in line.
>>
>>54761838
This only proves further how the entire bel'akor shtick is basically a powerfantasy

Demons cannot have children. They are not real
>>
File: Batbscreencapgl.jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batbscreencapgl.jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
>>54761674
Gaston would make a suitable Empire-based special character/hero, specifically an anti-beastmen themed deal, armed with his hunting gun & knife.

He would be at the head of the unit of 'villagers' represented by something like Free Company Militia, due to his charisma while he was leading them they would be unbreakable and would also gain Hatred towards beastmen units.
The unit would have a musician represented by that short friend/hypeman of his.

I guess if you wanted to make him a Bretonnian character instead he could switch the hunting gun for a hunting bow, and lead a unit of peasants instead of an empire free company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCENkwPiuU0
>>
>>54761863
Actually, there are many mentions of daemons fathering children. The twin sorcerers in Gotrek novels, IIRC, were daemonspawn. A relationship between a Great Unclean One and a witch spawned one of the Nurgle characters of the End Times. And many more besides.

Daemons can do anything. Creating sperm or inducing pregnancy should be beyond them.
>>
File: Oxyotl.jpg (48KB, 487x530px) Image search: [Google]
Oxyotl.jpg
48KB, 487x530px
>>54761895
>Daemons can do anything
They can't kill this guy.

While he picks them off with the most primitive of weapons.
>>
>>54761895
>end times
Does not exist

>gotrek novels
The ones tied to end times?
>>
>>54761860
‘Then you have held your glass to the infernal prince I seek,’ Archaon said, circling the prostrate monstrosity with his sword as snowfall gathered about the daemon.

>‘I have studied him.’

>‘Why, darknid thing? Speak and live to hold your mirror again.’

>‘It pleases my master…’ the Changeling told him. ‘…the great Lord Tzeentch, to have the Dark Master’s ambitions frustrated.’

>‘And so you impersonate Be’lakor, his form, his fortress.’

>‘To god-pleasing perfection.’

>‘You are a twisted thing, Changeling,’ Archaon told the daemon, ‘on a crooked path to nowhere.’

>‘It is my fate,’ it told him. ‘It is the fate of all the Great Changer’s servants.’

---------
>‘You have studied Be’lakor?’

>‘As I have studied all whose flesh I assume,’ the Changeling said. ‘As I have studied you, Archaon, whose boundless ambition surpasses even your ageless father-in-shadow.’

That was the Changeling!
>>
>>54760753
>open
>wearing the same damn ring he left with

It flat out says they saw through the ruse, but some people thought he had changed. He is the same guy.

>>54761787
We know he's a lie. There is a difference.
>>
>Belakor spam again
Another thread racing to autosage because of this autist. Please ignore.
>>
>>54761424
According to Gav, the chaos gods might not care about Archaon at all.
>>
>>54761906
Threadly reminder that elitism ruins generals.
>>
>>54761476
>Black Library
>>
>>54761869
>>54761674
>>54761636
Importing Disney characters into Warhammer seems like it could be an amusing passtime. I mean something like Aladdin gives you a chance to add a whole lot of life to Araby so easily.
>>
>>54761933
>according to gav
Worthless opinion
>>54761942
>elitism ruins generals
Your opinion is shit and end times content ruined these generals a long time ago
>>
>>54761955
Didn't they publish the Gotrek novels?

Actually, didn't they publish all the novels?
>>
>>54761906
King G&F
>>
>>54762028
Black Library novels pass only if they're written by people who write the game books as well. Bill belongs to this group.
>>
File: 1501322283081.png (3MB, 1179x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1501322283081.png
3MB, 1179x1805px
>>54761906
>The ones tied to end times?

In fact, the ones predating the Storm of Chaos.
>>
>>54762041
>>54762017
See >>54761942

By all means, you should start a thread to debate the various merits of different sources of lore.
>>
>>54761869
>>54761998
Well since Gashnag is a border prince then maybe Gaston could also be one, a ruler of a small, neighboring hamlet who was in love with a maiden, but she heard about the black prince(Gashnag)/ he kidnapped her father and she went after him while Gaston wants to chalange Gashnag and save his mistress/take over his land
>>
>>54761942
Elitism is what this general needs
>>
>>54762063
Sorry but a freelancer's ideas don't matter.
>>
>>54761998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o

Cathay too
>>
>>54761955
The Archaon novel collection was used to promote WHTW and it was included into that game's canon. I bought it even.
>>
>>54762155
Instead of huns would it be kurgans or hob-goblin khanate?
>>
>>54762169
Total Warhammer matters even less than Black Library.
>>
File: 1501980293492.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501980293492.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>54762175
The Hung.

We make deal, yes?
>>
>>54762186
Not in this discussion reply chain because the implication of a playthrough in Norsca TW is what being discussed.
>>
File: 1479900876755.jpg (97KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
1479900876755.jpg
97KB, 641x481px
>>54762196
why doesnt the Empire accept more Hung refugees fleeing from the Chaos invaders?
>>
What is it with these anime elves? Everybody else is posting on-topic pictures.
>>
File: 1397562866557.jpg (314KB, 1038x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1397562866557.jpg
314KB, 1038x1393px
>>54761711
None that I know of.
>>
Whats this deal with the Hung meme all about?
>>
File: 1498193962968.jpg (89KB, 736x928px) Image search: [Google]
1498193962968.jpg
89KB, 736x928px
>>54762314
The Hung are notorious backstabbers and oathbreakers. Basically imagine your average mainland Chinese, only worshiping daemon gods. All the Old World Bestiary entries have an 'in their own words' section, and one of the quotes from them sampled is 'We make deal, yes?'
>>
>>54761592
They boys they take are trained as assassins.
>>
>>54762361
>average mainland chinese
I never knew this was a thing
>>
File: chariotsofchaos.png (266KB, 1225x186px) Image search: [Google]
chariotsofchaos.png
266KB, 1225x186px
BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION
>>
File: 1501172771281.jpg (715KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501172771281.jpg
715KB, 1000x1200px
>>54762388
Ask someone from Hong Kong or Taiwan.
>>
>>54762073
>>54761869
Ah! Had an idea that combines these two!
Instead of only Beastmen as favoured enemy the notGaston (to represent his oratory) would be able to choose at the start of a battle from a selection of beastly race type (So beastmen, undead or greenskin for example) and for the rest of the battle his unit would gain that HATRED for units of said race type.
Also he would have a unique magical item based on the enchanted hand mirror he took from Belle in the disney film, dunno what bonuses it would give though.
>>
I'm really pissed that in tw:wh they put those stupid fire drakes instead of the flamethrower cannon
It was my favourite artillery piece, the bane of hordes and the flaming death of regiments
>>
>>54762468
Unrefusable challenges. That's what the mirror gives him.
>>
File: 1501914509393.jpg (131KB, 794x844px) Image search: [Google]
1501914509393.jpg
131KB, 794x844px
REMOVE KYAZAK remove kyazak

you are worst kurgan. you are the kurgan idiot you are the kurgan smell. return to troll contray. to our troll contry cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the bear pit….ahahahaha ,norsca we will never forgeve you. svolich rascal FUck but fuck asshole kurgan stink norsca blyad blyad..kyazak genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead kyazak..ahahahahahNORSCA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war against chaos .Norsca we kill the king , Norsca return to your precious Chaos waste….hahahahaha idiot kurgan and norscan smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KYAZAK FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Kislev+Empire+gospodar+ungol=kill norsca…you will great war/ boris alive in kislev, boris making dance of kislev . fast dance boris kislev. we are rich and have cannon now hahahaha ha because of boris… you are ppoor stink kurgan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurta

Boris alive numbr one #1 in kislev ….fuck the Chaos waste ,..FUCKk ashol kurgan no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur chaos and everchosen. Boris aliv and real strong tzar kill all the kyazak farm aminal with bear magic now we the kislev rule .dog of the zoo sigmar fukc pig and lay egg this egg hatch and norsca wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Kislev greattst countrey
>>
>>54750676
Those skellies look fucking great!
Do you know of any other similar-looking skellies but from a different culture? It would've been the bees' knees to be able to field a VC-army wherein the dead look like they come from all over the place/time
>>
File: 1502155291772.png (352KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502155291772.png
352KB, 720x1280px
If anyone cares. This was just leaked can any identify the skavens?
>>
File: 1502157107017.jpg (504KB, 1920x578px) Image search: [Google]
1502157107017.jpg
504KB, 1920x578px
>>54762657
Better pic
>>
>>54762657
>>54762674
There goes my tiny sliver of hope it'd be Tomb Kings, ah well.
>>
>>54762737
Tomb Kings will be first/second DLC lad. Dont worry
>>
>>54762750
I'm sure we'll see them, but would have just rather had the Rats a DLC so I could not spend the money on them.
>>
>>54762361
So let's get down to business, to defeat the Hung!
Why do we let them slaughter, when they live in dung?
They're the saddest bunch I ever knew, and they worship Chaos too.
Mister, I'll make the men form a crew!

Form the ranks!
We must Swiftstride across the rivers!
Form the ranks!
Speed across the lands like a typhoon
Form the ranks!
With all the strength of a Cascading Pyre,
Mysterious as the wyrdstones of the moons!
>>
>>54761998
The funny thing is that WHFB already has a Sultan Jaffar, that was noted for being "advised" by the Skaven of Clan Skryre, and attempting to invade Estalia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ws-_r-zIk&feature=youtu.be

GOT SOME STUFF
>>
File: f098e85050-1486729885525.jpg (72KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
f098e85050-1486729885525.jpg
72KB, 640x559px
>>54762361
Are they really, seriously called "The Hung"?
>>
What the FUCK have they done to my vampire counts in 9th age?
>>
>>54762902
Yes, remember they are named by the same people who called not!arabia Araby ,notChina Cathay, which means China in chinese, and notJapan Nippon
>>
>>54763340
>Cathay, which means China in chinese

Wrong, China is Zhongguo in Chinese, Cathay is old English name for China.
>>
>>54763421
Oh...but still the point stands, geedubs is bad at naming things
>>
>>54762839
Will the Dwarf Slayer King actually start in his own hold instead of a different hold only so-so relations-wise with it?
>>
Retroclone rulesets when?
>>
>>54762902
Finest lancers in the world. Penetrate everything.
>>
>>54761348
>much feared and hated sadistic monsters
>adding to waifufags
They are even more nope than the wood elves, who are just a bunch of inbred hillbillies innawoods that shoot anything that trespasses on their property.
>>
>>54763618
6th edition doesn't really need cloning.
I could see some promise in a modernised version of 3rd edition though. Just by cleaning it up and adding some support for more modern units.
>>
>>54763683
Definitely would enjoy if the system had cleaner rules for "Wagons" or other transports, or could seamlessly integrate naval/siege combat into the core rules (unlike WH General's Compendium which made ships "Scenario-only").

Because let's face it, there is a perverse appeal in being able to have War Wagons serve as pseudo-APCs for the Engineering College, etc.
>>
>>54761921
>Someone is last seen wearing a ring
>New dude shows up wearing the same ring
>MUST be the same person.

Literally what?

>It says people saw through the ruse.

Holy shit, do you completely lack reading comp-

>It's fucking Carnac.

Naturally.
>>
>>54763667
>They are even more nope than the wood elves
Tell that the waifufags, I like them nope instead of the toned down and tame version they portray them as.
>>
>>54763759
What tamed version? Tied up to a table and gagged?
>>
>>54763728
>what

Vlad/Varnashes ring. The one that lets vampires ress.

>reading comp-
>For some, the pretence was obvious: this was Vashanesh wearing borrowed robes.
> Others swore that something was different, something greatly changed from the Vashanesh that they knew.

Can you read, mongoloid? Thatnsecond line is clearly stating that the group that wasn't instantly saying 'OH DUH, IT'S VASH.' were saying 'Did Vash get a haircut or something? '

>Greatly changed frommthe Vashanesh that they knew.

It's about as ambiguous as Countess Emmanuelle's brother really being her sister.

Jesus, are you the same sort of mongoloid who interprets the whole 'Solkan is a lie' shit to mean he doesn't exist?
>>
>>54761684
If the man is fat enough his gut might squish the baby.
>>
>>54763791
So, you are this guy? >>54762049
Please tone down your hate for elves.
>>
>>54763825
I'm just saying the only way I'm seeing a wychelf as toned down and tame is when she's physically prohibited enacting acts of violence.
>>
>>54763816
There's more sexual position than missionary.
>>
>>54763940
Fapping in a corner while another man plows your wife is not a sex position.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 301x167px
Anyone have any ideas on how to kitbash/convert Forsaken of Slaanesh? I was thinking that I might throw a box of Chaos Warriors at a box of daemonettes but wouldn't mind some other, more original ideas. Theme-suggestions for individual minis or the whole unit are welcome aswell.
Normally I play alot of, if not exclusively, nurgle but after playtesting a unit of 18 forsaken of Slaanesh with good result I'm considering fielding the unit as a standard core choice.
As the theme for my army is a (nurgle worshipping) Mercenary Company I'm thinking of justifying the Slaaneshi inclusion by having them be the soldiers who have succumbed to the lust of warfare and battle. As such I'm thinking their theme should be gibbering man-beasts rather than the more usual refined hedonists. A Nurgle-Slaaneshi crossover would be ideal.
>>
>>54763978
Yes, according to Kama Sutra it's called The Cuck.
>>
>>54761392
Wait didn't Finubar get a human woman pregnant? Someone in an earlier thread made mention of that.
I guess everyone is a cuck.
>>
>>54763811
>IF he ever was Vashanesh, he was no longer.

Can YOU read, Crapnac? Some people said "Oh its definitely a ruse, look he has the ring and everything." Other went "No, he's way too fucking different from the Vash I knew." The final word on the subject is "IF", you fucking moron.
>>
>>54764091
That last line means he's a changed man/vamp, you whoreson. Like turning over a new leaf, fuckwitter.

The IF is for GMs to have wiggle room for changing up the lore. Vlad = Vash.
>>
I remember awhile ago, there was a 7e Reman army that went around some WHFB GTs. Basically, the guy converted up an Empire army to have a Roman aesthetic, with Scutum&Gladius Swordsmen, Javelin Auxilia "Pistoliers", and Scorpion/Onager "Cannons"/"Helstorms".

Which makes me wonder, what would a "ancient" version of WHFB look like? White Dwarf did make "War of the Beard" lists for Elves and Dwarves back then, but it would be interesting to see the "historical armies" one could build. Living Nekaharans at the twilight of their empire, Lodrigens or Unberogens, etc. Having actual rules for characters like Kadon or Alaric the Mad, among others.
>>
So any of you guys got any of that sick Morathi erotic literature i keep hearing about?

Specifically that one where she is used by a gang of slaneeshi daemons as their personal cum dump.

Thanks.
>>
>>54760847
Reminds me of the Brettonia game I played where Kislev expanded straight through the heart of the Empire, all the way down to Blackfire Pass.
>>
>>54761017
>women

Dwarfs are hardcore bara bait.
>>
>>54763449
>geedubs is bad at naming things
Not really.
Because you know what they reference you already have a load of associations from real life cultures that you are putting into a Warhammer context. Even though we know nothing about most of the places we can draw a a whole lot of ideas, just by giving you X+Warhammer.

If they had completely made up names like Bazookistan you'd just scratch your head whenever they are mentioned.
I mean the old World vaguely remembers an actual world map too, so it would probably just confusing to make stuff up that nobody can remember or pronounce, like so many fantasy franchises do.

They are just lampshading stuff for you to work with.
I think everybody has seen the odd Araby, Cathay or Nippon army once in a while. That's only possible because they grounded the places in reality, cause other than the names there is not much to work with in terms of official lore.

So I'd say they serve their purpose very well from a world building perspective.

Also the silly names are part of the charm of Oldhammer.
>>
>>54764368
Beats shit like the dark elf unit naming convention in 8th.
>>
Is defeating Archaon still going to be the engame for the long campaign in TWW2? I'd think it'd be something different, like a countdown to a mass Skaven invasion or something.
>>
>>54764368
>Bazookistan
Hey, at least they didn't do like Transformers G1 and name their fictional NotLibya Carbombya.
>>
>>54764409
>Carbombya
Lol that can't be real.
>>
File: 1500393177148.jpg (222KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1500393177148.jpg
222KB, 1800x2400px
>>54764229
Only Morathi leeds around here are her fucking her horse (because of course) and this.
>>
>>54764229
Morathi is a pure waifu for her husbando.
Just ignore the whole slaneeshi cult, Hung orgies, and massive blood and sex parties.
>>
>>54764401
In hindsight, that was just proto-AoS naming.
God forbid you call them 'spearmen'
>>
>>54764434
We need more Morathi lewds NOW

>>54764474
I just want to see best mom get dicked by a gang of daemons
>>
>>54764481
You can't copyright something as generic as "Spearman" though. :^)
>>
>>54764557
^
This
I mean COME ON! Shes was made to be lewded
>>
>>54761717
This guy gets it
>>
>>54764665
She holds hand with her husbando anon, can't get much lewder than that.
>>
>>54764665
>^
Did you just upvote his post?
>>
>>54762674
Looks like Queek Headtaker (hates dwarves and will duel anyone) and a Plague Monk, might be Skrolk.
>>
>>54764405
If you'd payed the minimum of attention to the newsfeed you'd realised that it will be all about winning the Vortex-race.
>>
>>54764426
Oh, but it is anon. It is.

https://youtu.be/BNeZBCfSTVk
>>
>>54764434
........t-thats her son
>>
>>54764865
You must be new here
>>
>>54764865
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>54761577
Are warptokens minted from actual warpstone or are they coins backed by warpstone? I imagine they're quite valuable and rarely used in daily, small scale transactions.
>>
>>54764887
>>54764946
i-i was told that this general was as pure as the Lady of the Lakers orphans
>>
>>54761589
Still is AoS shit, you think AoS was made in one year?
>>
>>54761861
It almost seems like you think be'lakor is a good character
>>
>>54765249
Whoever told you that was either less intelegent than goblin, or he just lied to you...how did the creature that told you that look like
>>
File: Nordland-State-Militia.jpg (34KB, 620x512px) Image search: [Google]
Nordland-State-Militia.jpg
34KB, 620x512px
Don't forget to join us in the Discord Chat for WH RPG talk mainly, but if you're any lover of Warhammer Fantasy in general, all talk is welcome!
>>
>>54765335
>>54765335
Whoops forgot the link!
https://discord.gg/xTGSZbU
>>
>>54765175
From what I understood from Children of the Horned Rat they're literally made using warpstone.
>>
>>54765384
That seems like a bad idea, since skaven snack on the stuff
>>
>>54765249
>as pure as shota sex slaves
>>
>>54765422
>that sounds like a bad idea
It is, which fits them perfectly.
>>
>>54765175
>>54765384
>>54765422
>>54765464
The way I always thought of it was the currency being warpstone.
So - presumably wealthy - prophets or lords can just eat some 'money' if they are in a bind.

Makes a lot of sense, even from an economical pov, if you think about it.
If drugs ARE your money only the filthy rich can afford to get high.
>>
>>54765670
>So - presumably wealthy - prophets or lords can just eat some 'money' if they are in a bind.

That could go wrong really fast if there are lots of fake or debased warpstone tokens in circulation.
>>
>>54765724
I have no doubt that any Skaven worth his salt would try to dupe every other Skaven.
And also that each and every one of them fully expects this and is therefore exceedingly diligent when performing any kind of transaction.

I mean we are talking about Skaven. You can't trust them either way.
>>
>>54765776
I wonder how many skavens stab their own reflections in mirrors and water out of paranoia
>>
>>54765776
Knowing Skaven, they're probably opting for some sort of Warpstone-based bitcoin mechanism, where transactions are recorded on a "blockchain" of human slaves fused atop each other in a literal fleshy tower or so, and trying to go down to alter the transactions carved on said manthings becomes excessively laborious (though it doesn't mean they won't try).
>>
>>54765776
Skaven are entirely trustworthy, you just trust in them backstabbing you and being dicks about it. Kinda like how orks are very predictable animals in 40k.
>>
>>54765175
Skaven don't "mint" anything.

They just take warpstone shards and trade it around. the value is based on how big the shard is
>>
Would a normal clanrat have any warpstone tokens on him? Or are only the higher up skaven mean enough to earn them?
>>
>>54765907
He would be instantly killed by a tougher guy. There is ALWAYS a tougher guy.
>>
>>54765776
I think the only way the skaven economy can function is if you assume it works a bit like organized crime. If you want to open a shop or engage in trade you have to affiliate yourself with some sort of guild or one of the clans. They will take a big cut from your profits but they will offer some measure of protection so that other skaven have to think twice before they try to scam you.
>>
File: Escadron1620.jpg (16KB, 375x240px) Image search: [Google]
Escadron1620.jpg
16KB, 375x240px
What box would you recommend to start an Empire army, particularly with a lot of spearmen and handgunners?
>>
>>54765907
Any skaven can get some warpstone if he funds it around/steals it/mines it

The problem is keeping hold of it, since he'd get killed immediately by another clanrat and/or someone higher in rank than him
>>
>>54765907
To answer your question a "normal" clanrat would not have any tokens. If his mates found out he had some, he'd be already dead
>>
>>54766063
Buy lots of plastic landsknechts from Warlord because GW doesn't do start collecting Empire renamed into a trademark.
>>
>>54766230
>renamed
That's like the whole impetus behind these sweeping changes right? So they can trademark dumb sounding new names for everything and squeeze out even more cash?
>>
>>54766258
That and the empire is dead in that game that shall not be named.
>>
>>54766258
Yup. Why make models for iconic fantasy races, when you can create Magic Soul Groundmarines riding Dracowhatthefuckarethese, and why have a setting full of backstory and intrigue that feels like part of something big, when you can have a god of death with a realm where his castle is guarded by the Burning Blood Bridge.

Like, all of my brain hurts from typing this shit out.
>>
>>54766230
Unfortunately the warlord landsknechts are teeny-tiny. They won't scale well with the existing Empire models, although they might kitbash ok with the Perry plastics.
>>
File: killlmenow.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
killlmenow.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>54760661
>>54760661
PEOPLE STILL PLAY FANTASY!!??
My heart is melting, I miss this game so much. No one plays it near me at all, only 40K and I am just not interested in it enough to sit down and build an army for it anymore. But I would do a Vampire Counts army in a heart beat if there were players.
Gonna go cry now.
>>
>>54766361
The dracothings are cool, shame they're ruined by having the legs of the stormshat molded to the body.
>>
File: 1502213465782.png (362KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502213465782.png
362KB, 800x800px
>>54766522
Most people here stick to the vidya, sorry anon.
>>
>>54766331
Are those fellas in scale with GW's stuff or will it look bad if one were to mix the two?
>>
>>54766522
Yeah! We love playing Age of Sigmar! Come on down to your local Warhammer Store and I'm sure you'll be able to get a quick pick up game in.

Make sure to buy some new paints for these awesome Fyreslayers I know you'll want!
>>
File: I like flat bases.jpg (2MB, 2760x1811px) Image search: [Google]
I like flat bases.jpg
2MB, 2760x1811px
>>54766607
Different scales I'm afraid.
>>
File: DSC06288[1].jpg (343KB, 950x644px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06288[1].jpg
343KB, 950x644px
>>54766607
>>
>>54761861
Go away anon.

I thought, because of new lore from TWW, we've established Belakor is a lying cuck?
>>
>>54766698
Those eyes on the greatsword are perfect.
>>
>>54766045
>I'll make an offer you can't refuse - refuse.
>>
So, what does people that didn't switch to AoShit play nowadays?

still 8th? 9thAge? KoW? Other?
>>
>>54766783
All three of them.
>>
>>54766602
Oh is the PC game is still played I have that, but have logged into it in a very long time.
>>
File: ghouls.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ghouls.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>54766833
I have some ghouls I painted up a few years ago for some games with some friends but we never finished anything. So this was all got done.
>>
>>54761345
Malekith was many things, but not a chaos worshipper. That's Morathi's domain
>>
>>54766522
I still play it. Trying to raise a 6th ed scene in my city right now
>>
>>54766832
But which is the most prominent in the competitive scene?
>>
>>54766905
I have no chance I live in a small town and the warhammer scene is exclusively 40K. I started an eldar bike army but lost the motivation to finish it.
>>
File: Rule 30.gif (2MB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
Rule 30.gif
2MB, 304x228px
>>54766911
KoW. I think.
>>
File: chaos-warriors-group4.jpg (259KB, 1704x1002px) Image search: [Google]
chaos-warriors-group4.jpg
259KB, 1704x1002px
>>54764014
Are there no other WoC-players in these threads anymore or am in some way, that I don't realise, being a massive faggot with my posts? If the latter please go ahead and tell me so that I don't continue with unwelcomed behavior.
>>
>>54767017
I guess most chaos players moved to the setting where they already won.
>>
>>54767017
I played WoC really heavy when they got a new release in 5th edition iirc. Loved playing them.
>>
>>54766783
I've only (beside like three KoW-games) played 8th edition and I started with the hobby after AoS. Luckily I found a local club which had a couple of other 8th edition players. We've actually even increased in numbers since I joined.
>>
>>54767066
>>54766965
I'm getting mixed messages here.

I'm asking simply because I want to get into the gaming aspect again (former VC player, quit mid-8th due to gaming group dissolving, nowadays only paint) but I don't know what system I should go with. Well I guess the most obvious would be the one being played at my local store.
>>
>>54767123
It varies from area to area.
>>
>>54762657
Queek, Doom Wheel, Plague Monk.
>>
>>54767123

Pretty much >>54767168
I myself originally looked for a group to play 9th ed. with but was wholly satisfied with instead diving into 8th.

However., if you really prefer one over the other you could always try to market your willingness to play x in the area on the proper channels.
>>

Not even going to give your dumb fucking ass another (You), Crapnac. Enjoy your learning disability.
>>
>>54766493
Nope. I have two boxes here and they are bigger then Perrys. They fit breddy good in the normal existing Empire line.
>>
>>54766698

Which one is the warhammer one? I take is the one on the right.
>>
>>54766522
I play Kings of War, both with Warhammer lore and miniatures
>>
File: Mannfred the Smug.jpg (42KB, 878x493px) Image search: [Google]
Mannfred the Smug.jpg
42KB, 878x493px
>>54767343
Wat? You think that guy is me? Dude, I couldn't care less about the vampire counts. It's one the few gaps in the lore for me because I despise snowflaky lore. The only portion of VC lore I follow is Mannfred's because he is best boy.
>>
Daily reminder that the best God of Law MOTHERFUCKIN' FURIOUS VENGEFUL Solkan is the best. And Carnac weeps at his daemon-annihilating presence.
>>
>>54766850
They look pretty sick, anon.
>>
>>54767017
Nah, you're fine my man. Just don't go Carnac on us.
>>
File: IMG_0688.png (475KB, 400x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.png
475KB, 400x609px
Soon in Total War
>>
File: nurgle.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
nurgle.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>54767438
Thanks bruv, have some plague bearers that I never completed ;). I am really bad about this lately I just cannot stay focused.
>>
>>54767017
WoC aren't the problem. It's just GW's Chaos wanking and constant shoehorning them everywhere that's the problem. That & people like Carnac continuing to wank them.
>>
>>54767381
That's good to hear. Would you mind giving us some pictoral comparisons?
>>
Random question:

Does WHFB actually have camels? I don't remember if the Araby army in Warmaster actually had them.
>>
>>54767534
Yes.
>>
>>54767396
Actually the one on the left is a GW model. This fills me with hope.
>>
File: mfw Solkanates near me.png (113KB, 226x243px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Solkanates near me.png
113KB, 226x243px
>>54767437
*unsheathe the Umbral Sword*
*teleports behind you*
*whisper in your ears*
"Solkan is a lie"
*run you through and send your soul to the Realm of Chaos*

Nothing perssssssssssonal, human.
>>
>>54767479
Next year probably.

I hope we keep getting DLC after TWW 3.
>>
File: latest-19.jpg (27KB, 436x326px) Image search: [Google]
latest-19.jpg
27KB, 436x326px
>>54767534
Warhammer fantasy didn't have camels, but warmaster did.
>>
>>54767542
Should have used Google. Anyway, what would be the best minis to use for WHFB scale? Recommendations?
>>
File: IMG_8369.png (917KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8369.png
917KB, 680x641px
>>54767558
Man GW has a bad case of sameface.

Be'lakor is literally just rule 63 black Drycha.
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (27KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
27KB, 250x251px
>>54767558
Did someone ask for their ascension to be denied?
>>
>>54767592
Depends on the army.

The market is flooded in proxies. Tomb Kings, Bretonnia, and Vampire Counts have 1:1 replacement ranges even.
>>
File: test.jpg (109KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
109KB, 1024x578px
>>54767381
Sure?
These don't look that similar.
>>
File: Drycha.jpg (755KB, 1000x966px) Image search: [Google]
Drycha.jpg
755KB, 1000x966px
>>54767595
Well, it's said that the forest spirits are kin to daemons. So some similarities is not out of the question.

But rejoice. Drycha received an upgrade and a sexy new look.
>>
File: DSC06286[1].jpg (395KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06286[1].jpg
395KB, 950x800px
>>54767644
While this seems much closer.
>>
>>54767656
A mech suit?
>>
>>54767656
That looks like shit
>>
>>54767619
Ah, I was mostly interested in using them for a Relics of the Crusades Mordheim campaign. I have a fair few Flagellants whose "shirtless" build and beards make easy to convert for your stereotypical Arabian Nights warriors, and the scimitars and stuff can be carved from sprue. That and you get all these spare books and hourglasses, which go well for building a "laboratory" setup.

Just a matter of finding a good camel mini to go alongside.
>>
>>54767656
The fuck are those WoW shoulder pads?
>>
>>54767656
>>54767595
>boobs of trees

For what purpose?
>>
>>54767595
>>54767656
>>
>>54767687
They are beehives.
>>
File: Dryad.jpg (697KB, 1000x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.jpg
697KB, 1000x1023px
>>54767700
Come hither, O'wanderer
>>
>>54767710
Please tell me that is AoS.
>>
>>54767698
Sex.
>>
>>54767794
>>54767698
They do exactly that, they are temptress spirits who lure men into wood only to kill them afterwards. Although i bet good ganbang would prevent them from that.
>>
>>54767406
Friendly reminder that the entire warhammer fantasy got destroyed ultimately because of Mannfred's fault.If he had not killed one of the incarnates, they would have prevented everything and archaon would have failed.
>>
File: DSCI1885.jpg (210KB, 632x836px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI1885.jpg
210KB, 632x836px
>>54767523
Sure. Here ya go. I put the mini on some plastic card so the feets are on the same level. I think the most striking difference are actually the hands.

The head is from the 3rd party producer, actually made for the statetrooper kit. I plan to do a Pirazzos Legion.
>>
>>54761392
>wife

Alarielle isn't Finubar's wife
>>
>>54767838
Also fuq my shitty cam
>>
>>54767748
Do you even need to ask?
>>
>>54767820
They treated Mannfred like shit and reaped what sew.
>>
>>54767839
The Phoenix King and Everqueen are symbolically married. They need only stay together for one year and produce a daughter, then they can see whoever they want after that.
>>
>>54767656
I actually don't mind those. They'd have actually been okay for WFB.

The ghostly Wood Elves I'm not so fond of though. I also dpn't like the new Treemen, too much like a DOTA or some similar vidya type design.
>>
File: DSCI1887.jpg (643KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI1887.jpg
643KB, 1824x1368px
>>54767838
>>54767523
Okay here a better pic
>>
>>54767820
What was even left to save at that point? Every homeland was gone.

It'd still have been AoS, just without the time skip.
>>
>>54767017
Sorry, I don't use units made after the 6th edition.
>>
>>54767903
No, they have a daughter to legitimize the rule of Phoenix King as father of the next Everqueen.

Elves don't do marriage in the human sense, "married" for them just means bonding for life rather than ceremony and religious officiation.
>>
File: tg khaine.jpg (321KB, 1430x1056px) Image search: [Google]
tg khaine.jpg
321KB, 1430x1056px
>>54767969
>Using GW minis at all post-betrayal
>>
>>54767868
DWARF's SHOULDN"T HAVE MONSTROUS UNITS EVEN FOR MOUNTS WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!
>>
>>54767983
Hence it being symbolic more than anything as it's supposed to represent Aenarion and Astarielle. Having a daughter also has nothing to do with solidifying the rule of the Phoenix King, they have to produce an heir for the Everqueen because if she dies and there is no daughter to take her place then Ulthuan is said to be doomed. The Phoenix King is simply elected.
>>
Alright /wfg/, let us play a game.

Name a retcon or new fluff from 8e you unironically like with no reservations.

Hard Mode: Name a retcon or new fluff from End Times you unironically like with no reservations.

Dante Must Die Mode: Name a retcon or new fluff from Age of Sigmar you unironically like with no reservations.
>>
>>54768063
>Name a retcon or new fluff from 8e you unironically like with no reservations.
Lewd wood elves.
>Hard Mode: Name a retcon or new fluff from End Times you unironically like with no reservations.
Sigvald's death.
>Dante Must Die Mode: Name a retcon or new fluff from Age of Sigmar you unironically like with no reservations
Lewd wood elves.
>>
>>54768011
If you wanted to give Dwarfs 'monstrous' units the only logical choice would be the golems.
>>
>>54768063
Settra does not serve. It ain't new but Settra was awesome.
>>
>>54768063
Dante Mode: The basic Kharadron Overlord minis might give good bits for a Dwarf Treasure Hunter band, or the goggles could go well for pilots of scratch-built Gyrocopters.

The "portable balloon" hoverpacks are just goofy as fuck though they "might" work standalone for some standalone Halfling "observation balloon" kitbashes. And there's no way I'm throwing a Benjamin down on one of their airships when you can scratchbuild one. I mean, that's OG Kush money right there.
>>
>>54767969
>6th
>aka Cavalry Steamrolling Everything: the Edition
How can you play that shit, you must be a filtrhy bretonian.
>>
>>54766522
I've seen some battle reports here, and people painting armies.
>>
>>54768063
I like the Squats
>>
>>54768179
Bears.
>>
>>54768011
In old old lore dwarfs had huge rune golems
>>
>>54768203
I enjoy my chosen knights, chariots and mounted daemonettes ;)
>>
>>54768179
Sven Hasselfrisian had developed an alcohol-powered motorboat after being kicked out of the Engineer's Guild. I dunno about you, but the idea of Dwarven dune-buggies has its appeal too, especially if given scythed wheels for chopping Grobi to many tiny bits.
>>
>>54767698
You're telling me you would not fuck a tree, or somehow aren't aware of the traditonal myths about dyrads and nymphs and other nature spirits?
>>
When are we getting best faction?
>>
>>54768063
>8e:
Dwarf flamers

>Hard Mode:
Gilles le Breton is actually the Green Knight

>Dante Must Die Mode:
Start collecting box prices ...oh fluff wise ...evilish wood demons?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (47KB, 382x607px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
47KB, 382x607px
>>54768200
With a head swap they would work nicely as a Nautilus crew.
>>
>>54768221
Kislev
>>
>>54768063
I like most of the End Times unique regiments, especially since they're the only special shit Bretonnia gets, and a few have interesting tidbits of lore - Druchii spearmen who follow a goddess of vengeance, dark magic twisting the shapes on skeletons shields into bats and skulls and stuff. And the art, while tiny and a bit sketchy, is good.
>>
>>54768295
Wasn't the Gilles reveal obvious, and just a bit boring for it? Couldn't even be his son, the first to go on a grail quest?

>>54768329
Oh, and I like demigryphs. They're cool, and give Taal a knightly order of sorts.
>>
>>54768326
Gizzly bears.
>>
>>54768063
Irondrakes

Nagash being the one to kickstart the end times

To be honest, the Dwarfs. Steampunk sky pirates.
>>
>>54768368
It was pretty obvious but still nice that THE king has come back to save his nation.

Then promptly did fuck all because GW didn't care to write more than two paragraphs on it.
>>
>>54768368
I'm salty about the Demigryphs, since Empire didn't particularly need a "Monster Cavalry" unit, the minis are a bit silly, and I'm salty they remained while vanilla Empire Knights are gone altogether.

I'm more OK with the Empire Wagons, even if the fluff behind them is a bit silly too. They do give a lot of kitbash fodder.
>>
>>54768557
I'm upset that every faction got a huge plastic vehicle/monster kit in 8th edition and yet the Empire never got a new War Wagon.
>>
>>54768063
I unironically like the expansion of the Ogre Kingdom backstory as well as the story of their overcoming the Sky Titans. It was fairly "open" in the 6e book, but the idea of them having this legacy of giant monsters and the odd bit of archaeotech did offer its share of opportunities.

Really though, the coolest things about Ogre Kingdoms were how you could grant special rules to Maneaters since they were veterans that had acquired all sorts of exotic skills (even if the most popular combo was "Poison Sniper Handguns), and expanding their Lore Choices and adding Firebellies. Because, let's face it, Ogres on fire are fun.

If I could find a proper WHFB group in NYC, I would legit collect an OK army. I've always wanted to do an Ogre Mafioso army for shits and giggles (with pinstripe suits, tommygun leadbelchers, and a Gasoline&Matches Firebelly), led into battle by The Gutfather.
>>
>>54768644
Second. I mean, that would have been a great way to expand on the options for Empire, especially if you added rules for transports and such. You could include spare bases, in case you wanted a Master Engineer or even Engineering Apprentices on foot (with the classic mix of experimental weapons), which could also be dual-purposed as a Gulai Gorod/mobile cannon. Maybe work it so the "carriage" could also be compatible with the Steam Tank Kit, while allowing said Steam Tank to be modular.

On another note, since Wood Elves and Dark Elves got "ranked casters" (incidentally, Doomfire Warlocks are derp), I am imagining the potential for Light College apprentices as a "Rare" "unit caster" option for the Empire.
>>
>>54768038
The legitimacy of the Phoenix King is solely through the legitimacy of the Everqueen though. That's why Alarielle's vocal support of Finubar ended all dissent from the nobility.

The Everqueen rules by divine providence, the Phoenix King is basically her Shogun. His only power is to act on her behalf.
>>
>>54768254
Could you mount and be mounted by the same Daemonette at once?
>>
>>54761711
Sorry, you're going to have to husbando a Wood Elf Wardancer if you want mostly naked knife ears.
>>
>>54768810
If they're flexible enough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ws-_r-zIk

What do you think of these patches and changes?

Generally I'm okay with it overall, but I feel like the change to Azhag was a bit weak, considering how he's still far behind Grimgor in a lot of ways. And even though it's great Kemmler is able to upgrade Krell now, it frustrates me how all his bonuses seem to be about making Krell or other Necromancers better, not him actually being good or unique himself. I understand they're trying to make him more of a support character, but imagine if the only reason you had the Fay Enchantress around was to make other Prophetesses better. You'd think they'd give him a few unique skills by now.
>>
>>54768063
>Normal
Grudgebearer BTFOing Ironhammer.
>Hard
Neferata's Ghoul army.
>Dante Must Die
Night/Forest Goblin hybrids.
>>
>>54767473
Why would I ever go Carnac? I'm a WoCfag, not a fucking heathen.

>>54767969
>Playing Chaos
>Not embracing the chaotic randomness that is forsaken CC.
>>
>>54767838
>>54767933
Thanks. That doesn't look too wonky mixingwise.
>>
>>54768797
Having the support of the Everqueen doesn't equal needing it. If that were the case then there would be no vote at all and the Everqueen would pick one of the Princes to rule. The Everqueen is their spiritual leader, the heart of their people. The Phoenix King is the head of state.
>>
File: DSCI1890.jpg (159KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI1890.jpg
159KB, 500x648px
>>54769085
I have a command section for my upcomming pike regiment. The commander is just a little bigger. Nothing that strikes the eye. But the drummer. He is a BIG man. He towers even above GW statetroopers. I plan to give him a good name.

Kleiner Hans? Little Hans maybe?
>>
>>54769155
The Phoenix King's only job is leading the military as commander in chief, the kingdoms self-govern and the Everqueen is the spiritual leader and uniting force between kingdoms politically.
>>
File: 1502218329522.jpg (67KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502218329522.jpg
67KB, 600x620px
Reposting my post from WIP as I wouldn't mind some more feedback:

Just started work on my Warshrine of Nurgle, which I'm basing on the Skaven Screaming Bell and I am looking for some inspiration and idead for suitably nurglish conversions to it.
Currently I'm thinking of making the front covered by a trophy rack containing various noteworthy trinkets and eminent individual's skulls which have been vanquished in battle. The Rat Ogre will ofc be converted into a Spawn. I'm going to fluff the arch that's holding up the bell as some important dwarven doorway defiled by skaven runes which has then been exhumed by my globetrotting Mercenary Company of a Nurgle Army. Other than that I'm kinda undecided regarding ideas.
I especially need some help coming up with a more suitable iconography to cover the bell with as the skaven face seems way out of place for WoC.
>>
>>54769266
Make him half-Ogre. Empire first name.l, Ogre last.
>>
File: IMG_8365.jpg (135KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8365.jpg
135KB, 600x800px
Could anyone shoop the eyes to make a proper Asrai?
>>
File: 1502226134322.jpg (664KB, 2552x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502226134322.jpg
664KB, 2552x1024px
Poor Archaeon...
>>
File: thrones of Ulthuan.png (428KB, 480x1290px) Image search: [Google]
thrones of Ulthuan.png
428KB, 480x1290px
>>54769339
>>The Phoenix King's only job is leading the military as commander in chief
That's not true at all. He declares war and peace, dictates who can set foot on Ulthuan, if the waters around it are closed to outsiders, decides taxation and engages in diplomacy at the highest levels. Bel-Korhadris founded the White Tower and the order of Loremasters.

>>the kingdoms self-govern
Much like any elective monarchy but they still cozy up to the Phoenix throne because that's where power lies. The Princes aren't vassals to be ordered around like common soldiers but they still know losing the King's support isn't a good idea.

>>and the Everqueen is the spiritual leader and uniting force between kingdoms politically
Which is what I previously mentioned and doesn't conflict with the rest of it. She's the heart of the Asur and likely doesn't interfere in politics all that much.
>>
>>54761998
well there is the geheimnisnacht mod where their implendet disney characters as easter eggs
>>
File: sexyashell.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sexyashell.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>54769480
To be fair ...wulfrik is one sexy motherfucker. I would let him fuck all three of my holes the whole night if you know what I mean
>>
>>54769354
Forgot to add that being a Mercenary Company is really just a charade the leaders are playing to getting acess to a list of particular artifacts they need for a foul ritual. While the theft of an aged scroll from a monastery might raise questions the looting and burning of said place during a war would seem self-explanatory

The trophy rack, and really the whole Warshrine, should as such hold a number of items from various factions and places in the Old World.
>>
File: 1502226386277.jpg (310KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502226386277.jpg
310KB, 600x800px
>>54769403
>>
File: Wulfrik.gif (6MB, 628x224px) Image search: [Google]
Wulfrik.gif
6MB, 628x224px
>>54769527
>>
>>54768063
>Dante Must Die Mode: Name a retcon or new fluff from Age of Sigmar you unironically like with no reservations.

Strigoi carry a form of contagious insanity that makes its victims believe they're beautiful princes and princesses living in fabulous luxury, a delusion the Strigoi share in.
>>
>>54769616
I always hated that, mostly because part of the fun of Strigoi is that on some level they are aware of how far they've fallen. And it's not as fun to imagine they're all thinking they're noble when they're obviously not acting noble.
>>
>>54769480
>Openly mocks the Gods

You do know that Wulfrik is the huntsmen of the gods? Because Wulfrick made a prideful boost, the Chaos Gods punished up by being their eternal slave. Wulfrik must hunt anyone that the Chaos Gods name. Should he fail, should he die, then his soul will know endless suffering and pain. Thus is the price of pride. There is nothing that the Chaos Gods hate more than mortal pride because it is never earned. Of course, that's all putting aside what he did to his poor lover in the name of the gods. Poor lass.

Anyways, Wulfrick is a bitch to Chaos. Archaon is not. Archaon would never kill a lover to pleas the Chaos Gods.
>>
File: 1477616530994.jpg (276KB, 992x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1477616530994.jpg
276KB, 992x1203px
>>54769722
>>Wulfrick is a bitch to Chaos. Archaon is not
Anyone and everyone who serves Chaos is a slave.
>>
>>54769572
Thank you.
>>
Can Unique Lords like Balthasar Gelt use the ring of Volens? Or are they stuck with their own unique items only?
>>
>>54768295
What was changed about dwarf flamers?
>>
>>54769527
ALTDROF
L
T
D
O
R
F
>>
>>54769831
Special characters can't take magic items they don't have in their rules.
>>
>>54769982

Shame, he'd be great with it. Thanks
>>
File: Not a tool.png (88KB, 433x183px) Image search: [Google]
Not a tool.png
88KB, 433x183px
>>54769762
Not a single prayer to the Chaos Gods left his lips. Never has his knees sunk in their presence. Their threats and praises mean nothing to him. For he is Archaon, Lord of the End Times.
>>
File: she devoured it all.png (90KB, 220x214px) Image search: [Google]
she devoured it all.png
90KB, 220x214px
>>54769693
I like to have both, just like I like to have completely insane Tomb Kangz.
>>
You know, for all that the Hammerworld is supposed to be Grim and Perilous a LOT of the supreme rulers of the "good" factions are basically supposed to be decent and upstanding guys, well beyond the average level of decency the usual members of the faction they lead are usually at.
Karl Franz got repeatedly upgraded into being an unbeatable warrior who was an amazing statesman who genuinely cared for his people's well-being.
Finubar basically figured maybe it was smarter to not treat the "lesser races" like lesser races and instead engage in exploration and trading and generally being decent neighbors with mutual defensive pacts against certain foes.
Thorgrim basically has wizened up to the fact that his species self-destructive pursuit of settling many and increasingly insignificant "grudges" is actually harming his people and is more personally concerned with improving their lot and bringing a new Golden Age for them.
Louen is an actual Grail Knight so he's gotta take all that crazy chivalry shit 100% seriously and not be a dick to peasants on the sly.

The only ones who don't seem to be ultimately led by genuinely heroic characters are the Asrai, but they hardly ever get talked about or updated anyway.
>>
>>54769722
Well Archaon's lover was secretly a daemonette who helped manipulate him on his path to damnation, sooo...
>>
File: Archaon.png (84KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon.png
84KB, 780x780px
>>54770008
>>
>>54770008
>That quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>54770046
I guess having an option for both is fine - it's not like there was anything keeping you from having insane Strigoi in earlier lore - but for me it takes them from a legitimate faction that represents everything dark and spooky and monstrous about the night, to being a faction of NPCs - the Reapers, zombies, whatever you want to think of them as.
>>
>>54770052
That doesn't change to much honestly.
A nation largely composed of complete dicks who act like complete dicks led by one decent person is going to act like nation of complete dicks 90% of the time.
>>
>>54770008
His power, aside from his own physical prowess, is due to the Chaos Gods. He wears their artifacts. He carries their brand. That's like a cow saying it writes its own fate even as the farmer leads it to slaughter.

Archaon wank is the worst because it ignores how fickle the Chaos Gods are. They're timeless, you're not. You don't matter or count and no matter how hard you fight for them they'll throw you away the second you're no longer fun or useful.
>>
>>54770069
This became a lot less funny when I found out it was apparently inspired by one of the band members being molested by his uncle.
>>
>>54770053
I thought she was a sigmar worshiper
>>
>>54770100
The singer is dead too now, does that make it even worse for you?
>>
>>54770131
Indifferent. Everyone dies.
>>
File: 1463196635713.gif (846KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1463196635713.gif
846KB, 500x485px
>>54770053
Did he made halfdaemonette halfhumans with her?
>>
What are the least popular Warhammer armies?
>>
>>54770171
Kislev, Dogs of War, Chaos Dwarfs, Bretonnia.
>>
>>54770092
There's one good part to Archaeon wank and his wankstain Kin, Belakor.
Basically you know as soon as they'd name comes up on the threads it's time to leave and wait for the next one because the troll is here and nobody is smart enough to stop responding to him and ignore him and he'll spam the thread with his repeating himself for the 100th time posting style.

It's actually quite helpful to know the exact post where there's no point in hanging around anymore, you know?
>>
>>54770182
>Chaos Dwarfs
From a collectors stand point, Chaos Dwarves are one of the most sought after armies.
>>
>>54770234
Less than Empire knights, Tomb Kings and Brets.
>>
>>54770219
Is it Carnac?
>>
File: 1494540034507.png (882KB, 9768x712px) Image search: [Google]
1494540034507.png
882KB, 9768x712px
>>54770117
Kinda, but as part of the disguise.

>>54770139
Nope - this is a universe where elves are the only possible waifus. And that's in the sense that it's not impossible, like it's not impossible that you'll get a million bucks tomorrow.
>>
>>54770290
One of nurgle lords was son of great unclean one and human witch.
>>
>>54770274
Carnac is one, but I think there's one other at least. In either case, it's an easy way to know when to consider the thread lost, akin to having the femoral artery severed and being nowhere near a hospital.
>>
>>54770092
He took his power from them. He didn't beg for it. They can try to take it away (and they have). They will end up failing.
>>
>>54770053
Before the VERY end of the novels, he refused to kill her despite how much that would please the Chaos Gods. Because Archaon is not their slave.
>>
>>54770008
Fun fact: he can also get Afraid Of Goblins.
>>
>>54770092
Nah.

AoS made him a Chaos Demigod who shits on Daemon Princes.

Because wank.
>>
File: IMG_7257.png (183KB, 550x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7257.png
183KB, 550x952px
>>54770464
It's a justified fear.
>>
File: 1482658445604.png (174KB, 1794x672px) Image search: [Google]
1482658445604.png
174KB, 1794x672px
>>54770409
Look, there's just a point where that starts to get stupid. You ever watch the Hunger Games movies? I find that main character lady whiny and weepy in that way, always refusing to do what other people tell her to even when it seems rational and reasonable. Archaon keeps on insisting that everything he does is out of hatred of the Chaos gods, and after the fifteenth time of using that excuse it starts to feel stale. You can't even say he's rebelling - GW has to bend time over Be'lakor's knee for Archaon to not just do the obvious and turn against Chaos - he's just being petulant.

And the worst part is, I feel like they did this 'I refuse to kill despite them wanting me to' with Jerrod. And he did that not just so he wouldn't do what she wanted, but because he believed that he could prove that Bretonnians could be chivalrous and honorable in spite of her, not because of her. I admit I'm biased since I like Brets a lot, but it feels much more powerful to me.
>>
>>54770171
Beastmen.
>>
>>54770139
He slept with her a lot during their travels. Despite him being a man maybe in his late 30s/early 40s, and she was a teenager. A lot of hate sex ensued.

I have no idea why fantasy must always pair underage girls with older men. First it was Nagash and that young queen, now it's Archaon and this young Sister of Sigmar (who was secretly a daemonette).

Plus side is that it confirms that daemonettes are fuckable. You won't lose your dick in you insert it in there. Or was Archaon's dick protected by the gods?
>>
>>54770171
Zoats and Fomori
>>
>>54770552
A vagina dendata, would give the whole disguise away...
>>
>>54770578
Unless it bites that would just feel like a superior blowjob.
>>
>>54770589
It gives love pecks. Or the teeth are fleshy and fairly soft.
>>
>>54770552
>I have no idea why fantasy must always pair underage girls with older men.

Either it's trying to go for a historical feel, since in a lot of cultures in the past it was common enough for younger women to marry older men, or it's trying to create an off-kilter feeling - the idea that this setting is dark enough that instead of true love between equal partners, you have partners of different ages being forced together and various circumstances ruining any sort of happiness. But that might be too subtle for most writers to go for.
>>
File: IMG_0704.jpg (115KB, 610x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
115KB, 610x763px
>>54770690
But anon, some young girls love fucking old men.
>>
>>54770552
>fantasy must always pair underage girls with older men

Because historically, men are the breadwinners in a monogamous relationship. Most parents would be wary of handing over their daughter to a man who hasn't established himself as being economically stable yet. So naturally that will reflect how the culture views relationships and what constitutes it being natural.
>>
File: finished-17.jpg (260KB, 975x1300px) Image search: [Google]
finished-17.jpg
260KB, 975x1300px
>>54770290
But I want a THICC ogress.
>>
>>54770894
That mini came with an optional beard...
>>
>>54770539
fuck you
>>
>>54771036
Fuck Chaos.
>>
>>54771148
Gladly.
>>
>>54771170
>circle bases

Where do you think you are?
>>
File: DSC03370.jpg (49KB, 741x482px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03370.jpg
49KB, 741x482px
>>54771212
Can't really find any on squares so here's some thir party things.
>>
>>54771262
That's witch elves.
>>
>>54771273
I was going to ask what's the difference, then realized daemonettes are less likely to kill you before or during coitus.
>>
File: daemonettes.jpg (502KB, 942x1536px) Image search: [Google]
daemonettes.jpg
502KB, 942x1536px
>>54771300
Daemonettes will rape you with your own cut off penis and than fuck newly made gash with claw.
>>
>>54771373
You still get to cum and feel good. A wychelf would just tear off your head and shit down your neck.
>>
File: CncArt0907_14.jpg (1MB, 2227x3440px) Image search: [Google]
CncArt0907_14.jpg
1MB, 2227x3440px
>>54771403
You won't, at least when raping witch elf she wouldn't chew off your dick.
>>
See, I don't take issue with the inclusion of daemonettes and witch elfs but you guys make it hard to defend
>>
>>54771542
Everything's gonna have that sort of autism. Gets even worse with settings with a lot of prominent females and female groups, because then waifuism abounds.
>>
>>54771492
>when raping a wychelf
That's more unlikely than the everqueen marrying a bretonnian peasant.
>>
>>54771492
>raping

Nigger, do you think you're going to manage to rape a lean, mean, killing machine that was born to skewer idiots like you with knives and bite out your throat? You and your flabby arms and soft gut?
>>
>>54771761
>>54771812
They are expendable troops, they are not everqueen hand-maidens or hag-witches, they die quite a lot.
>>
>>54771846
>necrophylia
Just worship Slaneesh and fuck the daemonettes instead already.
>>
File: 12342523634747.jpg (425KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12342523634747.jpg
425KB, 1000x1500px
>>54771863
I din't mean killing her, after the fight there is a chance there will be incapacitated living ladies.
>>
>>54771846
You still have about as much chance as a Bretonnian peasant's smallest piglet of managing to defeat them in battle, let alone disable enough enough for rape.
>>
>>54768385
>liking steampunk sky pirates

That's a grudge
>>
>>54771846
>somewhere out there is a Norscan pirate with a harem of witch-elves tied to the mast of his ship by their hair
>>
>>54772099
>he's not even a follower of chaos, he's just an asshole.
>>
https://www.games-workshop.com/it-IT/Age-of-Sigmar-Spire-of-Dawn-ENG

I'd buy this shit only for the rat-ogres not gonna lie. I'm glad they're still alive
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.