[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 55

File: Rust Princess.png (904KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Rust Princess.png
904KB, 1000x1500px
Currently working on a variety of projects

Cleaning Up Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - http://imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates http://www.mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
https://pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread: >>54636102
>>
Alright, question time: If you had to eat one of the princesses, which one would you eat and why?

Bonus round: no farm animal princesses
>>
Are you allowed to combine Armor and Crest Princesses from Gen 2 into Dullahan Princess while still in that gen? In case I wanted to go for 5 princess in that one gen to make the most of it.
>>
>>54699432
On top of that, a bit of loophole abuse here. Is it possible to bring the "Free" dowry from Gen 1 and Expansion 1 into future gens because it explicitly states that they don't take up a slot in the cart?
>>
>>54699495
After the first gen, you 'have' the dowry and they don't influence future slots.

>>54699432
No, as those are lust bonuses and you need to bring up their meters to access them.
>>
>>54699432
>>54699531
IMO yes. The conditions for raising lust aren't specific nor is your stay in a given gen.
>>
>>54699580
I would think to increase lust you would need to appeal to their fetishes.
>>
I've got a good question for all of you people, if all the towers have princess shouldnt there be queens aswell?
>>
>>54699993
Someone had to give birth to the princess, and a princess' mother is a queen in most cases (bastard children excluded of course).
>>
>>54699404
Fudge or Candy?
>>
>>54699993
Depends on the princess, the Crystal has her dad, Eversor drew Human's mom, and there was mention of Skeleton's necromancer father at some point. In most cases the princesses are in charge and the title is mostly for show, with the title of queen only being applied when the princess either marries you or has some kids with you
>>
>>54700116
Oh right, I forgot about food based princesses.
Also, Who's Fudge?
>>
Hi guys, can you please post here stationgirls fanart you have? I want to update the gallery. Thanks.
>>
>>54699531
Well, just straight up owning the dowries after that is nice. Kind of messes up my plans though, see if I want to min-max dowries or princess now.

On the plus side, Armor starts at max lust, and Crest starts at 3/5 lust. And vis versa with Love, if I want to say love gives the bonuses.

Speaking of which, I think Duke's team was the one that did the non-lewd edition for the first Gen? Is there a chance of non-lewd editions coming out for Gatz's Gen 2 and 3? I want to mess around with it with a couple of friends, but Idk if I want to show them some of the super heavy fetish stuff in there.
>>
File: martain brain.jpg (256KB, 1353x1861px) Image search: [Google]
martain brain.jpg
256KB, 1353x1861px
>>54700716
Well, there's this.
>>
File: Virtual Babe by Lambda.png (8KB, 78x64px) Image search: [Google]
Virtual Babe by Lambda.png
8KB, 78x64px
>>54700716
This was posted two threads ago by Lamdba.
Honestly wasn't a huge fan of the stationgirls one. Don't know if it was more of none of the girls clicking with me, due to almost all of them being heavily based on their references, or if it was the varying quality of the art.

Virtual Girl was probably my favorite of the bunch.
>>
>>54700628
Fudge princess, gen 3 exp
>>
>>54700176
Human's Mom?
>>
>>54701475
>>54645889
The Swallower of Swine
>>
>>54701475
>>54701622
She reminds me of Rabbit Princess.
>>
Hmmm, for Gen 1, I've got Ghost (both dowries) and Knight.
Can't decide between Golem or Drider. Only one, and none of their dowries. Thoughts /tg/? Going more of a chivalrous route and not banging every princess I save.
>>
>>54701824
>Gross Spider or Pure Golem
>>
>>54701824
I'd say Golem, due to her not being as lewd as Drider is.
>>
File: Fusion Gen Eversor.jpg (2MB, 1700x3313px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion Gen Eversor.jpg
2MB, 1700x3313px
>>
File: Fusion Gen Dudelor.jpg (2MB, 1700x3313px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion Gen Dudelor.jpg
2MB, 1700x3313px
>>54702440
And the previous one
>>
>>54702440
1. Faun-Monkey
2. Imp-Amazon
3. Dawn-Dusk Elf
4. Human-Yeti

>>54702453
1. Faun-Alien
2. Satyr-Succubus
3. Fairy-Sorceress
4. Human-Yeti
>>
>>54702440
If anything, I'm just happy to see symbiote princess be at the top of the banner. It's fun seeing her get attention.

>Jester-dragon
>Monkey-faun
>Alien milf
>Kobold knight
>>
I feel like Symbiote Princess needs a new color scheme even though she is one of my favorites still. She stands on her own as a good princess and without the current color scheme she could move away from being a reference too much. New color and face pattern could be good but it would take someone much better at art than me to make it look good.

Question, does Symbiote Princess have a Princess inside her or is she 100% Symbiote?
>>
>>54702659
Her kingdom is a whole society of symbiote-carriers.
>>
File: symbiote alts2.png (79KB, 495x238px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote alts2.png
79KB, 495x238px
>>54702659
I think she's fine as is personally.

And I she definitely has a person under the symbiote, it says so on her card.
>>
>>54702440
Hmmm... Yup, checks out. No two Princesses share the same component. Kinda tempted to start filling some of it out.
>>
>>54703943
Non-spiderman alts

She is pretty good as is, but I think another color scheme could be better. Maybe yes maybe not.

>>54703980
Yeah I made double sure
>>
File: PrintSHeet.png (44KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
PrintSHeet.png
44KB, 612x792px
>>54703943
Would anyone be adverse to me trying out a new variant of symbiote that may be significantly different from the current one?

>>54702440
Gosh! What a delight to see them all lined up like this!
>>
>>54702659
I think her color scheme is fine, as it doesn't really resemble either Venom's or Carnage's. Although, a tweak in the body type might not hurt. And as for the face, I'd rather not change it, but if we did, I'd like it to resemble Carnage's face with the whole teeth blending into the face thing. One thing I'm not a huge fan of, though, is the texture of her body resembling Carnage, I'd prefer a smooth thing like Venom, maybe a stylized crown where the spider logo would be, extending and reaching around her body.

>>54704304
Not at all.
>>
>>54704304
Do Symbote some justice. Give her a design that stands out without being obnoxious. You've done well with other fixes, especially my few creations (orphan, book, and levia, rip old design), so a Symbiote by you would probably look like a direct upgrade.
>>
>>54704304
I would like to see an attempt. I think body shape is good but maybe coat of paint to make her more unique and less venom cause I think she works really good without needing reference stuff.

I'm half and half though if I think it will turn out good, but you're an artist so you can probably get a good looking design so I would like to see an attempt just to have an alt at least if you're up for it.
>>
>>54703943
You know, seeing all three of them like this, her crown doesnt even have an detail on it, not even color. If Eversor is feeling up for a redesign, maybe include a little something to give the crown some detail.
>>
>>54704304
Go ahead, just keep in mind there's a ton of symbiotes to draw from.
>>
>>54704304
couldnt hurt
>>
Here's a nightmare of a challenge for anyone willing to make a fusion; Dragon Queen + Primeval Princess. That would be interesting as shit.

>Four heads with separate colored crowns
>Middle head, wings, and joints are ethereal and pink
>>
>>54704704
Tower Princess needs some love too.

DQ, PP, and TP could all use a good fusion but fusing one of them with another might be too much.
>>
>>54704704
It'd be the most mary sue looking princess of all time!
>>
>>54704785
Rather than fusions with each other, a 3-way fusion would be incredible.

>DQ + TP
>DQ + PP
>TP + PP
>The above three fusions = a new fusion of the three fusions combined

That was fun back then, and it'd probably be fun again.
>>
I've been thinking about the future Cameo Gen and have put together a rough draft of some good candidates I think.

o Peach (Mushroom Princess II), Zelda (Wisdom Princess), Isabelle Animal Crossing (Secretary Princess), Wii Fit Trainer (Fitness Princess)

o Hanako Katawa Shoujo (Scar Princess), Puazi Incase Alien (Puazi Princess), Cteno Slugbox (Monster Princess), Ada Hushabyevalley (Alien Princess II)

o D.va (Mecha Princess), Cinderella/Disney (Wish Princess), Rem Re:Zero (Demon Princess II), Ahri LoL (Kitsune Princess II)

o Tsuyu MHA (Frog Princess II), Ryuko KLK (Scissor Princess), Madoka (Magical Princess), Bridget Trap Guilty Gear (Nun Princess II)

o Alice MGQ (Lamia Princess II), Eris MGI (Slime Princess II), Lala MM (Dullahan Princess II), Tohru (Dragonmaid Princess)
>>
File: Mary Sue.jpg (261KB, 906x924px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sue.jpg
261KB, 906x924px
>>54704823
AKA How to get Eversor a heart attack
>>
File: symbioteprincessnovenom.png (35KB, 447x223px) Image search: [Google]
symbioteprincessnovenom.png
35KB, 447x223px
>>54704304
I definitely don't love the idea of changing her around, especially since she's the one thing I've made that's mostly still completely my design, but I'm not completely opposed to it. The big white eyes are non negotiable though.
>>54704487
The current version of her is what everyone originally thought was best when I presented these options
>>
>>54704830
>Peach
Toadstool Princess
>Puazi, Cteno, Ada
That's a lot of literal who characters. Cameos should probably be a bit more recognizable, at least from some sort of media instead of OCs from random people.

Since it seems that Anime, Cartoons, and Video Games were included, also including a few non-mainstream ones, why not add a few more from those mediums?

>Ashi, Samurai Jack (Evil Princess II)
>Sedusa, Powerpuff Girls (Mimic Princess III?)
>Mikasa Ackerman, Attack on Titan (Sword Princess II, maybe something else)
>Nanachi, Made in Abyss (Rabbit Princess II)
>Jade, Beyond Good and Evil (Paparazzi Princess)
>Djeeta, Granblue Fantasy (Knight Princess II)
Just to name a few for each medium.

I approve of Bridget being the trap, I can't think of anyone better suited.

>>54704969
I seek completion of this chart. I thought the idea was bad before seeing it like this.
>>
>>54705083
I think Puazi/Cteno/Ada are good candidates since they are pretty popular monster girls. So they fall into the monster girl cameo category instead of just popular waifu category.

As far as popular waifu categories go, they are probably way too many for one chart so I just did my best with what I know the best.
>>
>>54705110
Not sure how they're popular. I follow monstergirl stuff, and I literally never heard of them until now.

As for adding another suggesion, this one just hit me; Kaban from Kemono Friends as Human Princess II, or whatever the next number is. She's not actually human, but she is human at the same time. Might not be the strongest suggestion since the west has shit taste and didn't like the show for whatever reason when we clearly have a boner for shows meant for little kids, but it's a witty one. Plus, she'd be easy to draw since she has so few features other than her backpack and torn hat.
>>
>>54705010
Never seen this before. The last one is definitely the cream of the crop. The black around the white is the way to go for the face, but I wouldn't have the teeth white. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't a crown logo on her chest. Also surprised she doesn't have any hair considering how many female symbiotes have some.
>>
>>54701084
Holy balls this got re uploaded.

Just got back from Airsofting totally got anally ravaged,and and jizzed on 300 confirmed kills with a beefy pistol.
>>
>>54705178
>hair
Fucking this. Bald looks bad in Towergirls style. At least a few tentacles would suffice. That's been my biggest complaint about Symbiote since it reminds me of those singers who shaved their heads and looked incredibly ugly as a result. It's a wonder what hair does for a girl.
>>
>>54705249
>Bald looks bad in Towergirls style.
Eh, I wouldn't say that, Flayer looks great.
>>
>>54705291
Flayer's sprite got changed, check the imgur
>>
>>54705360
Oh great, she looks like shit now.
>>
>>54705418
Eh i'd say its an improvement, shes based on the MGE version of the flayer, and Eversor even made sure to keep her mouth tentacles rather then just make her an animu girl
>>
File: symbioteprincess.png (64KB, 440x431px) Image search: [Google]
symbioteprincess.png
64KB, 440x431px
>>54705178
This was actually the very first rendition I did of symbiote princess, and she had a spider emblem with a little crown, but it was obviously too blatantly Venom.
>>54705249
And regarding the hair thing, it's something I'd be okay with adding if everyone really wants it. And to be fair, insect princess is basically bald other than the antennae, so it's kind of neat that symbiote is the only true bald princess.
>>
>>54702440
Woah, this actually looks pretty cool and Diverse.
>>54704304
No, Ever, please do. She's honestly got the worst design on the chart, would love a bit of a re-deign.
>>
>>54699348
How often does the booru update?
>>
>>54706197
It mostly depends on when people remember it exists.
>>
>>54706300
theres alot of towergirls art that isn't being achieved. is there someones who's assigned/ charge with uploading content
>>
>>54706488
>>54706197
The art is rarely if ever uploaded, hell the /ic/ thread is constantly churning out new art but its barely ever saved, worse yet there really isnt an archive for the /ic/ threads so most of that art is prolly gone by now
>>
>>54706521
Fireden has an archive.
>>
>>54706557
Fireden? Link please?
>>
>>54701005
>>54701084
That is a good start, keep going :)
>>
>>54702440
Aye. Have to agree with Ento. Symbiote has probably one of my least favorite designs. It just clashes so much with the rest and stands out far too much. I'd be curious to see if it done in your style would be better.

>>54704830
I was initially hesitant at your proposal. Mainly because all the first station girls chart was, was just blatent references and felt really poor in terms of quality.
But seeing Hanako and Lala showed me you have quality taste, so I'll allow it.

>Ada
Im glad I am not the only one who knows about hushabyevalley. Really nice art, and excited for the comic to eventually come out.
>>
>>54707012
Yo Brave the trash towergirls thread became a stationgirls thread
>>
>>54707031
Maybe there is a subtle connection? Stationgirls in trash? :P
>>
>>54706674
https://boards.fireden.net
>>
>>54707141
in any case it seems its gonna collect stationgirls images for you
also someone brought up my gen so maybe that connections real?
>>
>>54699404
Human
We're talking about eating them out right?
I want her generic, fat, pasty thighs wrapped around my face
>>
>>54702440
Aww no goatblin
>>
>>54707340
Silly Anon, she'd trump all the other gals and far overshadow them.
>>
so is there any other place where they have archived pics of towergirls
>>
>>54696856
Heretical Xenos faction build:
Tau and Kroot
Cuddles
Cultist-chan
POWER FIST (or Stun Maul, medical Servitor, Chitin Chunk shield, and Melta Bombs if you've got a weak backhand)
>>
File: spider_carnage_by_hkv3.jpg (276KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
spider_carnage_by_hkv3.jpg
276KB, 600x862px
Okay, so concerning Symbiote Princess: if we were ever to do a redesign of her, a couple things I'd like to see:
>smoothed out texture
>crown on the chest, two points extending over her shoulders and the middle going up toward her head, becoming the color around her Carnage-like face
>maybe a breast reduction so the crown can show up better
>big, wavy hair like most of the female symbiotes have
>keep the purple and black color scheme
>>
>>54707212
I guess the other ending of >>54654061 happened then.
>>
>>54707640
but the thing is they are trying to get away from the spiderman reference
>>
>>54707640
Honestly, I'd be fine with her getting wavy hair, cartoon venom shading (black with color highlights), and a crown pattern. Though, she needs a crown on her head since that's a princess thing. It'd feel wrong with no crown on the head.
>>
>>54707640
Can we please get away from the spiderman reference? it's kinda the entire reason her design was so shit.
>>
>>54707657
>>54707665
How the fuck are you going to distance her from Spiderman when she is litrally Symbiote Princess? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of having "Literally X as a princess", but I feel Symbiote is separate enough to not qualify for Cameo Gen.
>>
>>54707745
...because Spiderman did not create Symbiotes?
>>
File: Jester Princess.png (341KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jester Princess.png
341KB, 1000x1500px
Update on Jester. Major overhaul on bg, since it was bothering me. Also, thanks to those who replied to my previous question, the feedback was appreciated and satisfied my curiosity. Thanks!
>>
>>54707801
Head's kinda big
>>
>>54707801
Head's kinda small
>>
>>54707812
>>54707836
I draw every Princess' head in a superposition of both large and small states. If you wanna know what size they are, you'll have to collapse the wave function for each Princess' head. Unfortunately, if you know the size you will have no knowledge of the cuteness, given the Towergirls Uncertainty Principle.
>>
>>54707779
Maybe not the original idea from which the idea of symbiotes draw from, but it certainly made "Symbiotes" a thing, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: symbiote woman edit2.png (240KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote woman edit2.png
240KB, 600x599px
It seems a lot of people want to change symbiote princess, and that saddens me.
I'd be okay giving her hair of some sort, maybe like pic related, but all I ask is that 3 things remain the same

Her large white eyes
Sharp teeth
and her boob size
>>
>>54707916
I mean, the eyes and teeth are a given. You can't take those away or else it's a totally lost point. As for her tits, and this is purely an opinion, they lare a bit too large for the character's art. Disproportionately so. A bit of a reduction so they don't look like balloons would be perfect.
>>
>>54707884
...You just admitted I was right, then immediately asking me what I was thinking.
>>54707916
I can guarantee the third one.
>>
>>54707801
Again, amazing progress, ionk. Love the shine~
>>
>>54707916
The eyes might be tricky, but if we can change the shape of them, I think we can keep all three while nixing the out of place spiderman reference.
>>
>>54707943
Not the other guy, but "s"ymbiotes are not a Marvel idea or property, but a term in biology, whereas "S"ymbiotes are most definitely created by Marvel, first introduced in the Secret Wars series, on Battleworld.
>>
So I actually already like the current design of symbiote, I just bring this up because making her more unique and less spiderman would be better for chart overall if the redesign is good.

Breast size is a must or riot! But I also like the current facial features and pose.

What I would change is the color scheme to maybe a more pinkish style. Softer, not jagged like the carnage one. Better crown and I also like the crown symbol on chest idea if it does not get in way of breasts.

One thing to consider as I am writing this, if we change Symbiote too much then her lust bonus and landmark might need a color update.
>>
>>54707973
Oh, ok, that makes complete and udder sense, thank you, I can see why that other guy got confused.
>>
>>54707978
What's wrong with the purple?
>>
Wait, if we're talking about some art in Gen 5 to change, could we also update the art of Edgy-, Mummy- and Unicorn Princess? The art of the other princesses is fine but these three bug me out somehow.
>>
>>54708029
I think the color is the thing making it closest to the spiderman symbiotes
>>
>>54708042
There aren't really a lot of purple symbiotes. The only one I can think of off the top of my head would be Scorn. I don't think making her pink is gonna change much.
>>
>>54708042
>>54708062
Yeah, I don't really see the problem with purple either.

Venom is typically black or blue, but I guess it could be argued that the Ultimate Venom is shaded purple.

The only real purple symbiotes are Agony and Scorn, and they are not popular at all
>>
>>54708062
>>54708081
Maybe because a darker purple with black details is close enough to black in my mind to make the connection with Venom, especially when I'm pretty sure Venom has had some purple iterations in the past.

I'm not even sure if the Pink would look good but just throwing out some ideas to make her more unique
>>
>>54708039
Never really liked Unicorn's outfit. When I did the original design, she had more of a toga/chiton type thing, but for some reason during redrawing it morphed into something that I can only describe as looking like the uniform the employees of a chain of kiosks used to wear in my country ten years ago.
>>
>>54708176
I can't quite remember what she wore, I thought it was a corset or something.
>>
File: 1465773415344.png (16KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1465773415344.png
16KB, 495x323px
While i don't mind your choices and stuff, creating a Symbiote Princess and then saying "Can we make her not related to Spiderman" has 0 sense, because that was the point.

Symbiote is obviously a Spiderman reference, so you can't change her without change everything and also the name, you know...
>>
>>54708039
They should really get an update from Brumus or Eversor
>>
>>54693181
Bunyip has an Australian accent yes?
>>
>>54708328
If thats the case shouldnt she just be replaced entirely then? Isabelle and the Wii fit trainer were tossed out, so why not the direct Venom reference, even if the name is different
>>
>>54708887
I am indifferent to her fat, but i was pointing out what was wrong in the previous comments.
Still if there is people who like her, she should be movet to Stationgirls, since the Symbiote was actually an alien
>>
>>54709054
If Brave is okey with that, that is a good idea.
>>
>>54709054
>>54709724
I have to think about it, but in this case I'll redraw her.
>>
>>54708887
The difference between reference and cameo is that the cameo proncesses are based on specific characters, while princesses based on some creature, even if it's specific to some property are common (see drider, mindflayer, and numerous others).
Although I agree with >>54709054
in that as a concept Symbiote is more SF than fantasy and would probably better fit in Stationgirls. But then we'd need to replace her in gen 5, preferably with something that would still allow for the fusion mechanic since that's the best thing about her.
>>
>>54699348

Any of you guys checked out the vidya? I find it pretty frustrating and obtuse and I can't find any fucking save points
>>
>>54710566
Merrow also has a fuse item.
>>
Meanwhile i'm still working (slowly) on the NpC Compendium fot the Towergirls Tabletop Game, since it takes time to create all those Creatures and Opponents, holy smoley.
Also is super fucking hot so it makes everything harder

>>54709724
>>54709815
Good to hear.

>>54710632
Which One?

If i recall both allows you to save somehow
>>
>>54710755

the kingdom conquest one or something like that. I explored the map and couldn't find any savepoints in version .12 and the game kept crashing and forcing me to do the bit after the tutorial over and over again.
>>
>>54710843
Press X to bring up the menu and then go to Save (can be done almost everywhere, except during fights).

Basically all games made with rpgmaker uses Z and X.
>>
File: 79GfwK7.png (2MB, 1736x3331px) Image search: [Google]
79GfwK7.png
2MB, 1736x3331px
Hey Towerfags, I got a question. We all know the "factionless companion" page. Well, it says that if you rescue less than 4 princesses in Gen 3, you get to loot the page for companions, but it ALSO says in Gen 4 page (pic related) that if you defeat or seduce the dragon you get to loot the 4b page.

What's the deal? If I have an extra four spaces in Gen 4 can I take factionless companions? Is that not page 4b? What is? What's the deal?
>>
>>54710956

fuck im retarded. Thank you.
>>
>>54704304
Anyone else really like that Knight-Hunan fusion? I mean I know it's just Knight Princess in a dress, but DAMN.
>>
>>54710566
>>54710681
Drakainia/Echidna could also be given a fusion spell, as it does kind of fit the whole mutation/body-alteration aspect.
>>
>>54711101
It's okay, if you are not familiar with Rpg maker you can also not be aware of the keybindings.

Still, Conquest is not that great actually, but as long as you enjoy it, i'm fine
>>
>>54709815
If you're going to redraw her, you don't need to redesign her too much. Her current design is pretty good at making her look like what she's supposed to be without being too direct a reference.

That said, I don't think she's a good fit for a spaceship-themed Stationgirls gen, if you're still going with that. Symbiotes don't have any particular iconic kind of spaceship associated with them (they're rarely shown using spacecraft at all, in fact) so if we give Symbiote Princess a spaceship it would be something random and unrelated to her theme, which would leave less room for gifts that actually fit the character. I think we're better off saving Symbiote Princess for a gen with a more fitting theme, like alien superpowers or transformation.

Speaking of swapping around princesses, i think we should have an extra Robot Princess or two for every Stationgirls generation. Robots cover an incredibly wide range of sci-fi concepts and archetypes, which would give us a whole lot of fodder for different princesses. It would give us an easy way to make more characters for Stationgirls, and it would prevent potentially good concepts from going to waste in favor of other concepts.
>>
File: my symbiote.jpg (152KB, 459x494px) Image search: [Google]
my symbiote.jpg
152KB, 459x494px
>>54709054
>>54709724
>>54710755
>>54711483

If I'll decide to include the symbiote she should be moved on Gen 1 and one of the girls from 1 moved to 2.
It is also possible I'll reduce the number of girls from 25 to 20 for each gen.
>>
>>54711699
Sounds like you'd need all the princesses you can get for gen 2.
>>
>>54711048
It's meant to imply that if you have empty spaces that you can take companions, but ever since we got the expansions the companion chart needs a rule update for increased points since it now follow after like 4+ gens
>>
>>54707031
Hey Blank,if you're not busy with other stuff I was wondering if there's anything else to do after the art for Vilegirls.I'm probably gonna finish up Noon Elf,Axe,and Derro by today
>>
File: who.png (59KB, 194x424px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
59KB, 194x424px
I was browsing the booru and came upon this. I know I've seen her somewhere, but I can't recall where.
>>
File: 1447546911286.jpg (1MB, 2362x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1447546911286.jpg
1MB, 2362x2188px
>>54711483
Spaceship girls them for station girls 2? That sounds promising.

Are the main plans for that going to be more "x but a princess" references like the first one, or is it going to be more general space ship designs. Like battleship, dreadnaught, explorer vessel, missile boat, life pod, ect?

Also, in support, have a dropfleet commander ship. Superior Thigherpower
>>
>>54708712
of course she does all the island girls have accents of some kind

>>54712698
could draw Nue vs Chimera vs manticore
>>
>>54713168
Not only spaceships, but also mecha, submarines, etc.
>>
>>54713257
Challenge accepted
>>
>>54708328
"Noun
symbiote (plural symbiotes)

an organism in a partnership with another such that each profits from their being together; a symbiont"

It's not exclusive to god damn marvel. Please stop spreading mis-information.
>>
>>54711699
Woah, that is a way better Symbiote then what we have right now, would love to see THAT in stationgals~
>>
File: RedguardPrincess.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RedguardPrincess.png
89KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1459251015274.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459251015274.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
Here, have it, goshdarnith i'm fucking dying.

Towergirls: Adventures (Tabletop Game)

"Pearls to the Swine" Mega Update

Character Sheet + Spellbook + Campsite Sheet
https://mega.nz/#!xMdwQZxa!TmOlo1S_VcmCnUwrnaxFWoGplZtaRGFGKDTNwdWe5-Y

CORE RULES + Character Creation + NpC Compendium (WARNIGN is half Done)
While core rules and character creation are 100% complete, NpC Compendium is still not finished since it needs description and some creatures to be finished, but it can used anyway.
Some Tables have temporary creatures who have a different font to indicate those who will gone when i create the creatures to substitute them

ALSO even if there are only 7 Images in the NpC Compendium, is also present the NSFW version of the Kinky Succubus, so you are warned
https://mega.nz/#!oRN02QrT!fLrohKhPP5kpyQN_eQb4BA7cFv9teHl_ikphz-ASyEI

Now you can create your own adventures by playing alone or with other firends, probably on Roll20 (remember the Screenshots from my game sessions? We whhere testing this rules)

You can even ignore all Chart quotes, descriptions, fetishes, whatever to fit your own headcanon, while the only important part are:

Princess Name, Princess Stats and the Dowries, idols, Gifts who have been all Converted to fit the Game Rules and not be those werido items.

You can Customize your knight as you like, fight mosnters, grab loot and save a princess.
Or Kill her, or kidnap her, i don't care, just have fun.

The Changelog maybe in another post since i'm very tired now.

>>54713428
But it was obviously referred to Venom/Carnage at the beginning, you git, stop muckin' about.
>>
>>54713509
Ooh, nice progress, TES anon, This is an adorable princess, good work~
>>
File: hev131106.gif (104KB, 900x278px) Image search: [Google]
hev131106.gif
104KB, 900x278px
>>54712927
She's probably the goblin from the webcomic phoebe-and-her-unicorn.
>>
>>54711048
The Factionless Companions and the Part 4b are actually two separate pages, last I checked. The companions page should only have companions and the 4b page should have some treasure in addition to companions. I'll try and find it when I get access to my home pc again.
>>
>>54713652
>>
>>54713622
That doesn't mean it has to stay that way. We got rid of Isabelle and Wii Fit, remember? I'm not saying we ditch her, I'm simply saying we don;t have it be a Spiderman reference.
Besides, Brave's already kinda done that anyways.
>>
>>54713622
Holy shit,when do you think this is gonna be done?
>>
Got this from /co/'s drawthread >>94424756

Just Jester Princess being cute~
>>
>>54713687
It is done.

Or you mean when i will also finish NpC compendium?

Because i need a fukken break and also need feedback from people, so go and play it.

or at least read it.

>>54713685
If you had actually read the previous posts it ended with the Brave thinking about it, other saying to completely change it, and then everyone was fine, even me.

Then you restarted the entire discussion from 0.
>>
>>54713777
Whoops, forgot you can;t link cross boards like that, my bad.
>>>/co/94424756
>>
>>54713777
>big fluffy hat
Good to see some accuracy, hell yeah. That nose shading though, that ruins the face.
>>
>>54713789
I didn;t restart from page zero, I was correcting mis-information.
And as I said, Brave's already changed her to the point where the spiderman reference is basically nonexistant. So lets stop talking about this before it becomes a threadlong argument, 'cause it seems it might be gong that way.
>>54713777
Fucking Adorable.
>>
>>54713680
Thanks mate. I couldn't find it in the Imgur album, So I was REALLY confused.
>>
Here's an idea for a princess that can fuse two together Alchemist Princess can alchemically fuse Princesses together
>>
>>54710566
I mean for things like drider, mindflayer, and a lot of the other gals, its a race, not a definable character. When I look at DP1 I dont think, "Oh its Smaugh from LOTR", I think "Oh its a red dragon" But when it comes to symbiote, id imagine most, and myself included immediately think "Oh it Venom"
>>
>>54713986
Exactly
>>
>>54711699
Looks really good, Brave! What Princess will you move to Gen 2 if you want to put SG Symbiote P. in Gen 1?

>>54713622
Velgarn, I don't want to push too much work onto you, but can you post some of the pics (the one with the NPCs for example) on imgur too? Somehow, Mega isn't working on my computer. Otherwise, I am also working on some villains right now (in the style like the old Necromancer profile etc.), maybe I'll post them in some days/weeks.
>>
File: Bugbear.png (140KB, 374x435px) Image search: [Google]
Bugbear.png
140KB, 374x435px
>>54714128
I could but now i'm very tired, maybe later.

Anyway don't expect pieces of art, most of them are just sketches and some images from Eversor. more drawings after i finish the compendium entirely.

Pic related is the only image that i actually bothered to finish entirely, and as you can see i usually follow my art style for some creatures

>Mega isn't working on my computer
SOB
>>
>>54711699
Do we really have to replace her?

Masque princess gets to stay and she's just a slightly edited Shygal from Mario.

She's one of my favorites from that gen, and I liked taking the whole last row so I can get the alt costumes reward at the end.

And there's already a symbiotic armor courtier, so it's not like there isn't a precedent for there being symbiotes in the towergirl world.
>>
File: confused mouse.jpg (28KB, 421x343px) Image search: [Google]
confused mouse.jpg
28KB, 421x343px
What kind of music do you think each Princess listens to? What songs would they like?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>54713777
Blast it Ento,I'm starting to understand why you like Jester so much.

>>54713888
How'd that go for Nina?
>>
>>54714497
the solution is simple don't fuse shit with Dog Princess
>>
>>54714515
Good point
>>
>>54714515
Naturally, you'd only get bad results when you use bad parts.
>>
>>54714223
The mask changed actually
>>
>>54713685
Fitness and Secretary didn't have original designs vaguely referencing Wii Fit Trainer and Isabelle, they were literally them, which is why they were canned. Symbiote is not literally Venom.
>>
>>54714839
I mean, the design on the mask changed, but overall the entire design is still pretty similar, just with a color swap.

What if we added little armor pieces to her like the armor courtier has? Keep the boob size, but just add a bit of plating so then you can say it's a princess with a symbiotic courtier of her own. Just keep the big eyes and teeth.
>>
>>54714223
Masque was completely changed, check the imgur, she's actually one of my top picks now
>>
>>54714976
Really check the imgur, masque isn't a shygal at all anymore
>>
>>54714976
She's got a gold featureless mask and a huge cloak, she's pretty noticibly different. You'd never be able to tell she was a shygal
>>
File: shygal.gif (543KB, 219x394px) Image search: [Google]
shygal.gif
543KB, 219x394px
>>54715019
She pretty much is, just the eyes and mouth on the mask have been altered.
>>
>>54715090
>>54715036
Oh, apparently I had the wrong imgur link bookmarked.
>>
>>54715090
Look in the damn OP nigga
>>
>>54714204
Ah, so you are creating some enemies and not Villains, wanted to create some too but yeah, like I said, wanted to do something in the direction of the old Necromancer profile after one Anon mentioned the idea of a Slime with thousands of cores within him/her/it(?). I will definitely post the big Slime thing too in my Villains idea list.

>SOB Blame my old computer haha

And to the Bugbear enemy, aren't Bugbear's like servants to the Bugbear Princess? Will they become aligned to you (not hostile anymore) when you save their Princess? That's why I think it's too hard to create some enemy concepts.
>>
>>54715247
I'd imagine not everything falls under princess control, like how there's human bandits or rogue elves in some fantasy settings
>>
>>54711699
That is really nice. Needs symbiote's breast size. Her crown is also blank still.

My opinion on the whole Symbiote thing is that even without a redesign she is fine for staying in her Gen. Wii Fit and Isabelle got moved out because instead of references they were literal cameos with things like "Animal Crossing's" as their kingdom name for example. Spiderman Symbiote are the most well known but Symbiotes have shown up in enough other media to be their own thing. Which is why I included them in the Cameo Gen >>54704830 .Besides the general look of Symbiote Princess, I would say there is not much that makes her a cameo of Venom. An art update would make her even more her own character but is not ultimately necessary. Normally I am very against making changes that are not absolutely necessary, but with how the art is handled I think it could be an improvement, yet I would still have to see what is brought up to see if it is worth the change in my opinion.
>>
>>54715347
I feel mostly the same. Not completely opposed to a redesign, it just needs to prove that it's better. I don't think she should be replaced though.

And speaking of references, aren't hermit and Savage princess just from broquest anyway?
I realize nothing ever became of broquest, but they're not exactly original designs.
>>
I don't mind the content of symbiote princess. Not one I'd normally pick, but the card, stats, pros, and cons are all there. My main problem with her is her art. It just clashes so much with the otherwise consistent style of most everyone else.
Eversor will probably make it a bit better.
>>
File: 1501460235529.png (331KB, 1339x951px) Image search: [Google]
1501460235529.png
331KB, 1339x951px
What if we made a towergirls x strip poker night collab
>>
File: Gambler Princess Poker Night 3.jpg (1MB, 2126x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Gambler Princess Poker Night 3.jpg
1MB, 2126x1608px
>>54715913
This was never finished and I'm disappointed
>>
>>54715913
That might work, since Towergirls has an actual consistent and appealing art style.
>>
>>54716057
>>54716018
Heres a link to the game
https://spnati.net/
These are the instructions to make your own characters: http://imgur.com/a/Wai7z
>>
>>54715474
The designs are, but I don't think the characters were specifically based on Broquest. It's more like repurposing existing assets.

I also think Symbiote can stay, but could use a bit of an art upgrade. Tying her in with the symbiote armour by making her have a bit more of a "living armour" look as opposed to Spiderman would make sense.
>>
>>54716118
Thanks for sharing, it's actually pretty fun.
>>
Last post on this,before doing other stuff
>>
File: Doggie.jpg (31KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
Doggie.jpg
31KB, 500x447px
>>54716538
For something so simple, it's surprisingly enjoyable. I was pleasantly surprised. It's easy to get into and even someone who hasn't played much poker could do it decently.
>>
File: 20170805_140215.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_140215.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>54716712
Damnit,forgot the image
>>
>>54716736
That is looking GOOD.
>>
>tfw no poker night towergirls spinoff where the princesses bicker with each other as you play
>>
>>54716799
Who would they be voiced by?
>>
>>54716815
I like to think that everyone in Towergirls talks in gibberish like Animal Crossing.
>>
>>54715913
This would be pretty bad, honestly. Most of the girls barely have anything to strip off, so the game would be over before you could finish warming up.

>>54716799
This I'd like.
>Sir Knight as the player
>Randomly generated four princesses as opponents
>Achievement unlocked if you randomly get 4/5 dragon princesses in the same round
>Dog constantly staring at you. Always staring, like some sort of head tracking.
>Knight Princess being a tryhard who overly complicates her turn
>Merchant always raising, even when she's about to lose.
>Mimic eating the cards, then spitting them out

>>54716815
Microsoft Sam and Microsoft whatever the female equivalent is. Or, just go the "Don't Starve!" route and make them use instrument sound effects as voice.
>>
>>54716857
>Mimic eating the cards, then spitting them out
Kek. I'd like to think her hair-arms would do the playing, holding the cards up at scalp level while Mimic drools at her table-mates, desiring to devour them, but unable to due to being tied to her chair which is bolted to the floor.
>>
>>54716908
>Hair Mimic holds the cards
>Humanoid Mimic trying to grab them with her dopey drooling face. or just lazily staring off into space
>Dress Mimic eying the player who's currently deciding on their move with a hungry stare
>>
>>54716815
I'd say something kinda like how Miitopia or Animal Crossing does voices or something, basically have gibberish vocals instead of actual voice actors.

And besides, voice actors in porn are a turnoff to be frank.
>>
>>54716815
Well first would be the roster
>Game Master
Gambler Princess
>Barkeep
Golem Princess
>1st seat
Human or Knight Princess
>2nd seat
Goblin or Imp Princess
>3rd seat
Succubus or Thief Princess
>4th seat
One of the dragon Princesses
>5th seat
Paladin or Angel Princess
>Player
Sir Knight
>>
>>54716973
>not making it so you can select the entire cast yourself
>>
>>54716973
If there are no full voices and as >>54716966 pointed out, voices can be a turnoff to many in these things, it'd be easy to get the whole damn cast in and give them a variety of dialogues with one another with gibberish. The hard part would be arting them all.
>>
>>54716857
>goblin and succubus constantly flirt with the player, offering a game of strip poker or some kinda sexy reward if you win the pot with other princesses telling em to shut up or keep their clothes on
>satyr and pirate get more and more drunk as the game goes on
>ghost writing notes on napkins to talk to you
>panda acting nice but cursing you out in Chinese when you beat her at a hand
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-05-17-29-18.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-05-17-29-18.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>54717001
This. The entire cast should either be something you can select or randomly picked.

I wish I could do 3D models. I'd totally make low poly models for every princess in my spare time, but I can't model for shit. The whole concept just goes over my head. Something like the following video or pic related would be perfect in my opinion;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cufhWNL--w

I like low poly 3D stuff.
>>
>>54717150
It could always work if the characters were 2d but the environments were 3d. They could be themed around each kingdom, or around the towers themselves.
>>
>>54717203
Sort of like Paper Mario?
>>
>>54717228
Basically, yeah.
I think it'd work well.
Plus, with lots of environments to choose from, there could be all kinda of extra bits and bobs to be added in to them to give them more charm, like if you played in Clock territory kingdom, should the hour pass while you're playing, the entire table will shake as the bell in the bell tower is rung. Little details like that.
>>
>>54717228
That'd be badass.

>>54716857
>Dusk Elf constantly taunting the player,claiming she'll never loose to them.
>Crest and Armor work together,Crest as the brains and Armor,constantly picking up the wrong cards.
>Dream sleep through the entire game,mumbling throughout the game
>Nue as Steve,announcing 'Hyooo!'(or something )before disqualifing a character.
>Slimes cards sometimes absorbed into body,sometimes rages about it
>>
>>54715342
That's actually a good point Anon, never really thought about this from that perspective. Maybe Bugbears have a bigger tendency to get violent in the TG universe (not meant to be taken as a racist remark by any Bugbears in this thread).
>>
>>54713509
what does "curved. princesses." mean?
she has a collection of princesses, and is herself curvy?
>>
File: 1501339175202.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1501339175202.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>54718382
>he doesn't wield two curved princess as weapons
>>
>>54718382
She thicc
>>
>>54718382
It's a shitty meme from Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Guards say "They had curved swords. Curved. Swords." when referencing a group of Redguard mercenaries for one quest. The voice acting is bad, so it sounded funnier than it was probably intended.
>>
Working on Derro Princess (Vilegirls) any one think she should be thicc or flat?
>>
File: bb2.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
9KB, 443x253px
>>54719317
Thicc
>>
>>54719317
I don't think those things are mutually exclusive, Lamb.
>>
>>54719317
We need more Thicc, Lamb
>>
So, I read through the CYOA. I haven't done much CYOA stuff. How do people usually do them? Just think about it? Write up options selected? Weave a full narrative around it?
>>
>>54719488
So you mean as in a run or in making a princess?
>>
>>54719488
Many just list their picks, write the scores as they go along, and do a funny summary of everything upon completion, like a multiple choice quiz with an essay at the end. There's really no set rules except for those on the charts themselves, though there's so many changes happening right now with everything that you might as well just do whatever at this point. Just know that Gen 3 and Gen 4 are not the same as they were in the past; the companions aren't part of gen 3 anymore (chart became its own thing) and people seem to have thrown out the treasure hoard for gen 4 for whatever reason.
>>
>>54719346
>>54719460
Thicc sadistic cave midget,sounds like a blast

>>54719374
Gotcha man
>>
>>54719541
A run.
>>
>>54719625
You go from gen 1 to each consecutive gen, taking the princesses and items you want along the way, seeing what sort of combos you can make. It's important to not you aren't required to take anything if you don't want to in a certain gen
>>
>>54719317
You can be curvy without being thicc, gosh
>>
>>54719585
>>54719680
Alright. I'll go through it in a bit. Thanks, anons!
>>
>>54716736
Er, wait. Is there a Gambler Princess in some Gen already?

Because i kinda made one arounds when gen 3 was being started. Doesn't have any art yet, i was a bit confused as to what the current reward thing was. In the end, the ones i made just used the two gifts and a lust bonus from gen 1.
>>
File: 1475031458546.png (93KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1475031458546.png
93KB, 500x518px
>>54719785
Huh,good point Anon

>>54719998
Here's one
>>
>>54720104
Huh. It's not too different from my idea...

You knw, might as well post what i've thought up. Maybe some artist latches on to these before i get my art skills up to snuff.

Papercraft princess (Origami princess?

+ Always picture perfect
+ Folds up for easy storage
+ Natural born leader

- Neither strong nor sturdy
- Too thin to actually fuck

Turnons: Voyeurism, exhibitionism, paperchild play
Turnoffs: Getting damaged

Dowry 1: Puppet String
Allows body parts to be moved around independently of their owner's will.

Dowry 2: Crown Sticker
Makes the target stronger and sturdier.

Lust Gift: Origami Onahole
Allows for safe, pleasant and nondamaging sex and pregnancy, regardless of participants or positions.
Fortress Princess

+ Nearly indestructible
+ very mobile
+ Warm and comfortable even in the dead of winter

- easy to get lost in her
- slightly disfigured in order to fit armaments and further defences.

Turnons: Miniguys, dominant men
Turnoffs: furniture play

Dowry 1: Fortress Master Key
Allows unlocking of any lockable/enchanted item

Dowry 2: Tower Telescope
Shows anything the user knows of

Lust Gift: Rampant Banner
Incites ravenous lust in any woman who looks at it

Gamble Princess

+ Rich as fuck
+ Carefree
+ Very lucky

- Horribly irresponsible
- very high maintenance

Turnons: Strip gambling, casual lewdness

Turnoffs: Booze

Dowry 1: Ace High Badge
Brings untold luck to the wearer

Dowry 2: Casino Deed (subject to change)
Own a casino

Max Lust Gift: Strip Poker Table
Initiates a strip poker session with 4 princesses of user's choice

cont.
>>
>>54720364
cont.

Haniwa Princess

+ beautiful voice
+ can see, communicate with and exorcise the dead
+ very loyal and faithful

- only one expression: constant surprise
- uncontrollable wailing and howling on windy weather

Turnons: Oral, irummatio
Turnoffs: S/M

Dowry 1: Mouthed Mask
Permits talking even when normally impossible

Dowry 2: Scroll of Memories
Automatically writes events it is present in.

Max Lust Gift: Ghost Jar
Allows the user to take on various identities of dead people

Tsuchinoko Princess

+ Loves to live a full life
+ masterful haggler
+ pleasantly round

- compulsive liar
- tends to run off on her own

Turnons: wild sex, tantric sex

Turnoffs: commitment

Dowry 1: Metal Cube
Forces those present to always speak the truth

Dowry 2: Haggler's Pride
makes it easy to haggle and negotiate

Max Lust Gift: Limber Drink
Allows user to twist and turn like a snake
>>
File: AltmerPrincess.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AltmerPrincess.png
102KB, 500x500px
>>54713644
Thanks
>>54718382
I know the wording could've been better, but memes >>54719173
>>
Hey guys, just a small question before I go to sleep. Has Eversor ever mentioned the possibility of a small expansion to his Warhammer 40k chart? Because I've noticed some of the most important characters were missing (not saying that all characters should be included, WH40K is a huge universe after all), for example: Khaine, Cegorach, Isha, The Dragon, The Deceiver etc.

Think that Eversor has mentioned this some threads ago, could be wrong though.
>>
GEN 1
>Sneak into the dragon's horde of treasure, hoping to acquire some nice loot
>Encounter a cute Mimic girl
>Princess that IS treasure? Two for one deal!
>"Rescue" the Mimic, using her Wonder Chest to store the Theater Masks
>[Love: 0, Lust: 0, Wealth: 5, Power: 0]
>Sneak around the horde, with Mimic hiding/disguising me when need be if the Dragon gets close
>Find a particularly spooky looking tower
>Mimic and I wagon on inside
>Find a pretty piece of glass with a wedding veil draped partially over it, sitting on an empty bed
>Wtf, there were supposed to be princesses
>Go to take the glass
>My hands feel weird
>Start fapping literally uncontrollably
>After I finish, a Ghost Princess emerges from my hands
>Touches the glass to corporealize briefly and give a little kiss
>I think I have a heart-boner
>2 Princesses rescued now, with the Theater Masks, Moonlight Glass, and Bride's Veil stored in the Wonder Chest
>[Love: 0/4, Lust: 0/3, Wealth: 7, Power: 4]
>Continue navigating until I find another tower
>Ghost keeps possessing me to keep going whenever I get near a tower with a girl crying for help
>Eventually leave the vault - the Dragon noticed that the Mimic was missing and started getting more active
>Escape to the ring of towers around the Lair
>Tell Ghost that if she wants, we could take a princess to use as a vessel for her
>Her face beams, and she nods frantically
>Mimic is just enjoying getting a horde of loot of our own
>Pretty sure she scooped some more of the treasure while I was rescuing Ghost
>Ghost Love +1, Mimic Love +1
>Ask Ghost to look to the top of each tower and indicate which vessel she wants most
>Ghost points to the most normal-looking tower
>Ascend to the top - Ghost possesses the guards and feeds them to Mimic
>Mimic seems to really enjoy eating them
>REALLY enjoy it
>Mimic Lust +1
(Continued in next post)
>>
>>54720484
>"I can't stop..and I NEED to stop!Someone,anyone,end this..fappening!"
Laughed more than I should've Anon.
>>54720364
Well,I know what I'll do next after the Vgirl stuff
>>
>>54720484
(Continued from last post)

>Find a cute human princess
>She babbles on and on about some generic trite "hero saving the day" bullshit
>Ghost possesses her, and we fuck using her body
>Sometimes Ghost pops out to watch, while the Human panics about her rape, only to possess her again before she can scream
>After we finish, Ghost (in Human's body) dresses back up, picks up a neat looking coin and a weird bone, and we head back downstairs
>Third princess "rescued", and all four slots are taken: one for the Chest, one for Ghost, one for Human, and one for Mimic
>Ghost Lust +1, Human Love -1
>[Love: 1/5/3, Lust: 1/4/0, Wealth: 8, Power: 7]
>Ghost, Mimic, and I systemically kill off the guards for the other princesses (aside from Slime - she's too dangerous), and feed the to Mimic while stealing their Dowries and storing them in the Wonder Chest
>Mimic grows to admire my ruthlessness and greed
>Ghost says she'll be okay if I'm affectionate with Mimic, as long as she can join in whenever
>We contemplate and debate freeing Human up and easing her into our corrupt empire
>We agree that we will, once she's in chains as a toy and breeding pet
>Return home with my qt Ghost waifu, our "pet Mimic", and our fleshy Ghost-vessel/living sex toy/political puppet and collection of loot

Are the later generations assuming a continuation from the previous ones?
>>
File: Kinky Succubus SFW.png (174KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kinky Succubus SFW.png
174KB, 800x800px
Anyway, have the Safe for Work Kinky Succubus drawing

>>54719488
I've just finished to create actual Tabletop Rules, my man, grab them here >>54713622

>>54715247
You should actually take a read to the rules, man.

Anyway:

1) I only followed the First 3 Gens , then added Princesses took from some expansions and Gen 4 and 5, not eavy single princess, to add some variety. That list is called Expansion and you can decide to save two Expansion princesses per Generation.
This was made so the player can have access to Idols during Gen 1 or Dowries during Gen 2 and 3.

2) Even if a Princess X is Princess of something does not mean that every thing based on her will be under her control.
Example: even if Bugbear Princess could exists, this does not mean that all bugbears will actually follow her. Like >>54715342 wrote,
the fact that you are a Princess does not grant you ultimate power over everything, there always be people not interested. Like a lot.

3) If by Villains you mean BOSSES, yes, there are Bosses, Mini-Bosses and even Rivals.
Example: One of the Mini-Bosses is the Dire Ooze, a large slime that when reaces 0 Health, it splits into 2 medium-sized slimes, and then into 2 small ones.
A Boss is the Mimic Devourer, who must be fought if you encounter Mimic Princess (is basically her Gown-mimic, and he tries to kill you)

>>54720484
>Sneak into the dragon's horde of treasure, hoping to acquire some nice loot
>Encounter a "cute" Mimic girl
>Mimic Devourer Appears as Boss Encounter
Roll initiative, Anon
>>
>>54720484
Shit. When I asked if people wanted to go through the gems, I didn't think others would write up their whole tale. Shit, now I got to get to work and step up my work. Hard enough trying to choose princesses alone. Gen 2 is going to be a nightmare to write too... Skipped gen 5 so I could get all the girls I wanted.
>>
>>54720936
Did I break a rule? If I did, which one? Just asking because I don't want to repeat my mistake.
>>
>>54720913
Just FYI. You technically have 1 more slot. If you count the chest as your 'free' dowry from your first princess. All others went into chest (Jesus mimic is broken for that thing alone) and you only grabbed 3 princess, so one slot left.

Good taste with ghost princess. Not the way I'd have gone, but glad to see some love for her. Can she speak using her puppet? Idk if that ever was specified.

And yes, each gen can be considered run by the same knight. You can choose to take a little break between gens, to build your kingdom and your princesses affection. Then you head off to the next chart, leave your previous princesses at the kingdom. Apparently, at the top of this thread, all dowries are considered owned and don't take up space after you complete the Gen. Moot point considering you got wonderchest, but still worth mentioning. Up to you exactly how you want to play that out.
>>
File: Okay.jpg (36KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.jpg
36KB, 525x481px
>>54721040
No, i was just explayining things man.

>You should actually take a read to the rules, man.
If you mean this, i was referring to the Tabletop Rules, lul

Like "You should take a read to the Tabletop Rules, so you better understand how they work"
>>
>>54721100
Ah, haha. Thanks man. Still new to the whole /tg/ thing in general so I thought you meant the thread rules.
>>
>>54721152
No worries, take your time to understand.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the Tabletop rules if you read them, i'm now taking a break for gather Feedback
>>
>>54720936
>Tabletop Rules
Oh, nice. I'll give them a look later.

Also
>implying I'm not a Bard
>implying I didn't bribe her with the idea of being somewhere that a Dragon isn't taking up the majority of her possible food supply
>implying a Mimic intelligent to be nobility, have fetishes, and roleplay wouldn't be able to communicate and understand communication

>>54720950
I'm about to start writing my Gen 1.5 run up. Gen 2 seems to be one of the better ones to work with, due to the worship system.

>>54721075
I think, for the sake of fairness and not wanting to retcon things, I'll have the Chest of JRPG Inventory Mechanics take up a slot anyways. It's not specified if the Ghost Princess can speak using her puppet, but I would assume so - at the very least with practice. Between the Painting, Ashes, and Horn, I'll be able to stay as the eternally youthful lord of my estate, and any knights that attempt to break in (or with good loot that pass by) are fed to Mimic, and then summoned back with Crest as thralls, repeated indefinitely until their will is broken enough for them to willingly serve me. I'll have the Grandfather's Sword completely destroyed - I can't have something guaranteed to stop me existing, and in the time between 1 and 1.5, between the Red Candle keeping the human puppet at a nice, young state, the Pheromone Cluster and Shining Egg accelerating the process, and the Heir's Coin, a lot of children will be running around the castle, with those who are obedient raised as noble heirs, and those who seek "justice" and the like fed to Mimic. The Bride's Veil makes sure that only those who won't seek to overthrow me in any way move on. Also, Mimic and Ghost wearing the Theater Masks would work quite nicely - Ghost having a roleplay kink is great when she can possess her "roles", and Mimic enjoying voyeurism gives her more pleasure while I'm fucking Ghost. I'll reply to this post with my Gen 1.5 run.
>>
>>54721299
(Gen 1 stats: [Love: 3 from Mimic after the gap in time, 5 from Ghost, 1 from Human; Lust: 3 from Mimic, 5 from Ghost - Desire's Mirror unlocked, and 2 from Human; Wealth: 8, plus a decent amount from Heir's Coin; Power: 7, with effective immortality for everyone but Mimic, who ages even slower than normal thanks to the stolen Plentiful Horn])
(Shortened: Love: 3/5/1, Lust: 3/5/2, Wealth: 8+, Power: 7)

>Evil noble baron bard, and "rescuer of princesses"
>Happily married to a qt Ghost princess, with our friend/courtesan the Mimic
>Estate guarded by mentally broken, eternally revived soldiers
>Life is good
>A couple decades of decadence and frivolity pass
>Ghost gets bored of the human princess we use as a vessel
>Tells me to take up knighting again and "rescue" her some more bodies
>Pull out my old magical wagon
>Mimic is aggressively protective of the Wonder Chest, won't let me take it
>Taking only the Moonlight Glass and Theater Mask among my Dowries, I head out to the Wyvern's lair
>Expecting security, I fade myself and the wagon into an incorporeal form with the Glass
>The guards seem a little scarce
>They're flat
>Literally cardboard
>Rematerialize on the other side of the wall
>See a cute human girl imprisoned with one of the seals
>Free her, and bring her into my wagon
>She seems really enthusaistic to get in, bringing a pair of books
>The cart seemed to get bigger
>She starts asking about my quest, and, even as I tell her about the rape, slaughter, and thievery, she becomes infatuated
>I let her know that her body will be a vessel for my wife
>She was, in a word, ecstatic
[1.5 stats, total will come at the end]
[Love: 3, Lust: 3, Wealth: 3, Power: 2]
>Find another human princess
>This one is smaller, younger, and considerably less wealthy
>GM Princess says we should kidnap her - she'd make a perfect addition to our evil empire
>She's not even sealed down, she just looks lost
(Continued next post)
>>
Name a Eromancy that has not been used in towergirls yet
>>
>>54721535
>Bring the Orphan Princess into the wagon
>GM Princess starts talking about her "plans" for the cute loli, and all the ways she can be used
>Orphan doesn't seem to mind - she's clinging onto both of us like we're her parents
>thatsmyfetish.jpg
>GM Lust +1
[Love: 3/5, Lust: 4/1, Wealth: 3, Power: 2]
>GM asks if I have any demons
>Tells me that any good evil overlord has some demons
>Points out a demon princess sealed off
>Drag her into the wagon as well, along with a neat looking flag
>My eventual empire needed a banner anyways
>Demon tells me that she wasn't kidnapped, just invited here
>Wait a minute
>Invited
>She tells me that the Wyvern invited her for a party, then put a basic hex on her to seal her in one of the rooms
>She could've broken it, but pitied the wannabe villain
>GM starts boasting about how powerful of an overlord I am
>How I command an army millions-strong (I don't)
>How I overthrew Heaven and smited the gods of good (What)
>How my dark presence brought a blight upon humanity, and no hero thusfar could stand up to me (Note to self: Keep her from interacting with the outside world. These are bad rumors to have spread)
>Demon seemed strangely terrified, and believing of her
[Love: 3/5/2, Lust: 4/1/0, Wealth: 6, Power: 7]
>Oh fuck
>Wyvern spotted us
>Thinking quickly, I put one Theater Mask on the Orphan and brought the other with me
>Wyvern heard GM talking about my exploits
>"If I can't be a villain, I'll be a hero instead!"
>Lunged at me
>Oh fuck
>Clutched the Glass to phase through her
>Bait her over towards me, holding the mask ready behind my back
>As she charged at me once more, I slapped the mask on her face, giving the Orphan's obedience and desire to please me to the giant reptile chasing me
>Take this time to talk through her joining my empire, being my own personal Wyvern, and becoming a REAL villain
>All while touching and teasing her scaly surfaces
>Note to self: Ghost could have some fun with her body
(Continued in next post)
>>
>>54721757
You're a BAAAAAAd man.And I love it
>>
>>54721757
>Between seductions of power, seductions of respect, and magically-enhanced seductions of sexuality, I convinced her to join us
>Witnessing me overcome the Wyvern left the GM with an awe-struck face
>GM Love +1
[Love: 4/5/2/3, Lust: 4/1/0/3, Wealth: 9, Power: 10]
>With a full wagon, and no way to utilize the remaining princesses in any way, I drove off and returned home
>Wyvern and Orphan were very cuddly and affectionate, leading to Ghost getting a little jealous
>GM lept at Ghost and begged to be her new vessel
>Demon was embraced by a circle of children - they finally had a mother-figure
>The new princesses quickly acclimated to life with me, and GM unofficially became my second wife, with Ghost's slightly-reluctant permission

[Total Stats]
[Ghost - Love: 5, Lust: 5, married]
[Mimic - Love: 3, Lust: 3, courtesan and captain of guard]
[Human - Love: 0, Lust: 2, occasional vessel for Ghost, baby factory, and public-use sex toy for my harem]
[GM - Love: 4, Lust: 5, primary vessel for Ghost, and strategic advisor]
[Orphan - Love: 5, Lust: 1, GM's personal loli pet, for "experiments"; wears the Theater Mask frequently, allowing any of the girls to open up to more ideas]
[Demon - Love: 2, Lust: 1, raises most of my children, and Wyvern's favorite cuddle-buddy]
[Wyvern - Love: 3, Lust: 3, cuddles all of us nightly and scares away would-be intruders with her presence]
[Wealth: 17+, Power: 17]
[Dowries: Red Candle, Warm Ore, Heir's Coin, P'Orc Bone, Pheromone Cluster, Shining Egg, Soul Dagger, Dorian's Painting, Glass Conch, Humble Trident, Knight's Crest, Golden Feather, Phoenix Ashes, Plentiful Horn, Haystack's Needle, Primordial Dust, War Manual, Bride's Veil, Moonlight Glass, Wonder Chest, Theater Masks, Banner of the Legion, Book of Many Adventures, Rule Lawyering for Dummies]
[Lust Bonuses: Desire's Mirror, Character Sheets]
>>
File: eldritch.png (389KB, 1437x565px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch.png
389KB, 1437x565px
>>54713168
>>54713359
I believe that the idea for the next Stationgirls wasn't "spaceship girls", as in ships personified as princesses, but princesses who have spaceships. That's the gimmick for Stationgirls II, the way some gens have idols and others have magic spells that you get when you rescue them.

The idea is that the first princess you rescue has their own unique ship, and you can use that ship to help rescue the others, who will enhance the ship's capabilities with ship parts or special skills. At least, that's how we originally envisioned it.

We might be able to fit a "spaceship girl" into that gen; it would be a fitting place for her if you don't mind the idea of a humanized spaceship inhabiting and piloting a full-sized non-humanized version of herself. Come to think of it, that might make a good Robot Princess.
>>
File: SymbioteProto.png (7KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SymbioteProto.png
7KB, 434x461px
Sorry for the delay folks. Been a busy day!

I wanna see what people think of this?

Is it working for a symbiote? I will refine further if it is.
>>
>>54722160
Like that one 2001 reference Futurama episode

>>54722245
A strange interpretation. Looks more Eldrich than Symbiote. Can't say I like it.
>>
>>54722245
>>54722291
I agree with anon that it looks a little too Eldritch

First reaction was that I did not like it because it was too different, but the more I look I think you are actually heading in a good direction.

I think the horns are an incorrect choice, she would look more Symbiote without them and they are kind of messing up what could be a cute face

Arms look strange which I know is intentional but maybe could be turned down, I could live with them though.

I must fight for Symbiote to keep her breast size, she is one of the ones that has the best set hanging out.

Overall, after thinking it over more carefully, I think this is a good step in right direction with a couple fixes.
>>
>>54722245
Oh, and while I like current eyes. Enough people will probably want the scary eye version
>>
>>54704304
I've got to be honest, I never cared much for Human Princess, but Knight Princess fused with Human Princess is my new favorite.
>>
>>54722245
Uh, it's unique at least?
>>
>>54713986
I don't think that's fair. Symbiotes are a race, and Symbiote Princess looks like someone from that race. She doesn't look like Venom in particular, or any other specific symbiote character I can name. She's got the living latex skin, the huge white eyes, and the sharp teeth, but she's not all black with a big white spider symbol on her chest.

>>54722245
I don't like this. It doesn't look at all like what it's meant to be, more like a freaky mutated organ blob than a liquid symbiotic life form. It's leaning too far into the "asymmetrical body horror" and/or "different just to be different" directions.
>>
>>54722245
It's odd. Interesting extra for later, but definitely not a symbiote.
>>
>>54722245
Damn, seems like the other anons ain't taking too kindly to her. Shame, I think she looks adorable.
I would give it a few days before making a decision on her, ever. Don;t want another squid princess situation.
>>
File: oi47pjuqis1vm6akdo.png (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
oi47pjuqis1vm6akdo.png
125KB, 800x800px
+500 PX tho whom gets this alternate costume
>>
File: Symbiote Princess Redesign 2.jpg (64KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess Redesign 2.jpg
64KB, 434x461px
>>54722245
>>54722367
>>54722403
Shitty photoshopping mockup
>>
>>54722688
Will it piss off Merchant Princess if I ask about this alt costume?
>>
>>54722688
Is..is that battletoads?And it's nice to see your art Vel
>>
>>54722690
Weren't we trying to GET AWAY from the spiderman references?
Also, why did you remove the horns, they were cute.

I 100% approve of the breast increase, though.
>>
File: ohjbzrJTYw1vm6akdo1_1280.png (174KB, 800x822px) Image search: [Google]
ohjbzrJTYw1vm6akdo1_1280.png
174KB, 800x822px
>>54722721
Yep, i used Rash as reference

+500 px to Lambada

>nice to see your art
ye i actually draw stuff back in the days, then i got stuck with the tabletop rules.

While i'm waiting for feedback i probably draw some more
>>
>>54722690
Stop with the Venom shit
>>
File: Symbiote Princess Redesign 3.jpg (70KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess Redesign 3.jpg
70KB, 434x461px
>>54722690
Forgot I wanted to change arms slightly too.

>>54722755
Not feeling the horns. I think this is acceptably more distant from spiderman reference.
>>
>>54722245
Couple things: I like the skin texture, the face, and body type, but what is up with those arms, hands, tail and horns?
>>
>>54722893
Pretty sure it's meant to be the traits she's absorbed/fused together with
>>
>>54722864
And you made it worse. The arms looked gooey and jiggly, selling the idea she can be a second skin much more, and your telling me you don't Instantly think Spiderman with those eyes?

To each their own on the horns, though. I love then,but I get others don't.
>>
>>54722935
Eh, different tastes I guess, I made her exactly as I liked her.

I like these eyes better. Without the whole package I dont see them as a reference. These eyes give her a more monster side than dopey side.
>>
>>54722935
The arms look weird and out of place, a least make it the same color and texture as the rest of her body.
>>
>>54722853
Awsome man!Can't wait to see more of your stuff
>>
>>54722967
Instead to try to make everyone happy, you should create a strawpoll and let people vote, and keep the on e with higher results.

Because trying to listen to everyone means that no real progress will be made at all
>>
>>54723011
Up to Eversor what he wants to change. He would have to rebrush things correcly for a chart version compared to my sloppy photoshoping
>>
So what gen is hellhound princess going to be in
>>
>>54722245
ooh, cute. Not sure if it fits for Simbyote, but she's cute~
>>
>>54720104
Alternate quest where the Former Princess who gambled her royalty away to gambler princess hires assasins and you have too track her down when?
>>
>>54704304
Is the middle primordia x golem?
>>
>>54723121
Sword x Golem
>>
>>54722245
I like it, though she could probably look a bit less, chaotic?
>>
Why are people suddenly so fixated on getting the small amount of Venom Symbiote has out of her?
>>
>>54722864
This is just her original design with some unfitting bits added and with the eyes changed to be less fitting. We might as well stick with how she looked to begin with, because there wasn't any problem with it.
>>
>>54723161
Because someone complained about her color scheme, even though that in particular wasn't a direct reference to any other character.
>>
>>54722864
>>54722690
>>54722245
I'll be honest, I really don't like it.
Feels like there's way too much going on. This looks more like a fusion between symbiote and eldritch.

I much prefer the original symbiote princess to this.
And I understand wanting to make her cuter, but the original symbiote is really one of the only girls who works as a nightmare fuel type princess because of the scary face.
>>
>>54722245
I like the head, face, torso and legs, but everything else is just a mishmashed mess. Horns protruding from random parts of her head, arms are all weird and wobbly, a tail for no reason, a little patch covering up what's already covered, and I suppose those holes everywhere are eyes? Definitely resembles Eldritch more than a symbiote.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>54723118
Soon,Anon,soon.
>>
>>54723161
Because the obvious direct reference is very distracting in a chart with no others.
>>
>>54723257
It's not nearly as obviously direct as people are saying it is.
>>
>>54723279
...Ok, what did you first think when you saw the bald head and Spiderman eyes?
>>
>Walk into thread after playing some vidya
>Explosion about Ever's new Symbiote design
Wewlad.
>>
>>54723257
That's like saying Jiang-Shi is a direct reference to Hsien-ko. Or Frog a direct reference to Asui Tsuyu
>>
File: Enhanced Psy Princess.png (297KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enhanced Psy Princess.png
297KB, 758x1000px
>>54723321
I know, right?
>>
>>54723311
I thought "this is a symbiote, like the ones from the Spiderman comics".

She's not literally Venom or Spiderman. There's a significant gap between her and, say, Crossing Princess.
>>
>>54721299
Hmm. I think you got those fetishes reversed. I never really checked mimics, but I know for a fact ghost likes voyeurism and masterbation, while hating loud partners. Not a big deal, pretty sure there is at least one item that swaps desires between girls.

Also welcome to /tg/. Bit of a new friend myself. Mainly lurked here and binged 1d4chan. Honestly, this place seems like one of the slower, mellower boards. Good for idea making and what not. Welcome again, and remember the computer is your friend.

Interested to see what you do when/if you meet the dragon queen as well.
>>
>>54723352
This reminds me that I really need to try doing my rendition of Psy Princess.
>>
>>54723456
Check what the Masks do again. They swap the fetishes of the two wearing them.
>>
Why is there so many Princess (male) in towergirls, it's kinda gay?
>>
File: Ilivetoserve3.png (7KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Ilivetoserve3.png
7KB, 434x461px
took a swing at symbiot princess
>>
>>54723503
Are you asking or stating?
>>
>>54723425
>like the ones from the Spiderman comics
And that's why they're changing it. You want to think "Towergirls", not "Marvel"
>>
>>54723503
One trap per gen is kind of a tradition
>>
>>54723529
Uh...
I can't tell if this is a joke or meant to insult.
>>
>>54723529
Guys, the debate is over.
The perfect princess has arrived.
>>
>>54723533
im asking why is there a trap in every gen
>>
>>54723549
Yeah, but how can you do that without sacrificing the entire appeal of her design? You could make her look like she's covered head-to-toe in latex with regular shaped eyes and people would still say she looks too much like Venom, so what should we do to change her?
>>
>>54723666
Because traps are cute and hot
>>
>>54723668
Base her off of other Symbyotes? I think ever already did a pretty good job, and brave, despite keeping the venom-ish reference, still made her loom unique. (Plus, she fits WAY more with stationgirls, since that gen is a bit more lighthearted and general with its references.)
>>
>>54723668
Or would they? Let's give it a shot.
>>
>>54723683
traps are hairy and masculine since men produce testosterone
>>
>>54723710
...You have no idea what Trap means, do you?
>>
File: Symbiote.jpg (193KB, 730x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote.jpg
193KB, 730x461px
Side by Side
>>
>>54723697
Anon, Brave didn't make her look all that different. He just added another color highlighting her black lines and some excess around her legs.
>>
>>54723666
It's tradition, really. Some people are into that and it's pretty harmless so why not, y'know? Besides, there's literally 133+ princesses to choose from.
>>
>>54723750
traps still need to shave off their facial hair so good luck with that
>>
>>54723756
Despite me not liking her overall design, 3's eyes definitely look better on her than the regular symbiote eyes.
>>
>>54723771
He made her look different enough, and the difference is how interesting she looks now.
>>
>>54723801
...You REALLY don't know what trap means, do you?
>>
>>54722160
That actually sounds pretty cool. More like a full on game/ completely separate CYOA than just a tower girls thing. Tower girl waifus would just be an extra plus. You thinking about using a points system similar to the 40k one?

I'd be interested to Min Max the shit out of that. I really like the idea of each princess having a 'core' ship, and additional ones adding separate upgrades to various systems.

At this point, I'd say it's unique enough to be it's own chart rather than stationgirls 2. Unless you want station prefix to denote space based ones.

Willing to share any ideas on what girls/ships you have planned out already? I'd be more than willing to contribute.
>>
>>54723756
Ya know, i might not like her very much, but putting them side by side, I can say ever's current sym, while needs improvement, is the best version out of the three.
(Braves is its own thing, and it's different enough to where I'm not gonna compare it to Ever's)
>>
>>54723824
means they could pass off like a female
>>
>>54723811
I don't see how Brave's is "different enough" if the original isn't.
>>
>>54723858
OK, I worded that poorly.
What I meant was that, because brave exaggerated certain aspects, changed up the design a bit, and was planning on using this in station gals, it was different enough for station gals. I wouldn't have said that if it was for the chart she originated from.
Sorry for being terrible at explaining my points, my bad.
>>
File: 1453482357887.jpg (414KB, 900x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1453482357887.jpg
414KB, 900x1193px
>>54723756
Honestly, if you just took 3 and made her arms normal, removed the horns and tail, made the hair lighter and all anti-grav like some female symbiotes have.
>>
>>54724033
...she would look a lot better
Forgot to complete that.
>>
>>54723756
I do like the tail addition but neutral if it is kept or not.

Horns could be ok, but the one horn that is growing out of her eye socket feels out of place.
>>
File: SymbioteProto3.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SymbioteProto3.png
6KB, 434x461px
I wanna give yall some more options. Cause I like to make things difficult.
>>
>>54724110
You spoil me Eversor. So many cute versions of one of my favorite Princesses. Who happens to be a shapeshifter so all good and all canon too!

My favorite so far.
>>
File: SymbioteProto2.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SymbioteProto2.png
6KB, 434x461px
>>
>>54724139
Why'd you remove the shine?
Also >>54724110
is a lot better than your first iteration, in my opinion. No offense.
>>
>>54724110
To be nitpicky, cause everyone is a critic right, there are a couple things I would update.

I liked the pasty on her lower half you had in the previous version. Only Fairy and a couple have had it like that but I like it.

I think crown from previous version was better too.

Not sure what is happening with the dark purple on and below the arms. Feel like it should either pool below her if it is supposed to be her changing that part to be more fluid or cleaned up somehow.

Lastly, I still like original symbiote eyes but the round eyes at least look a lot better when there are two of them.

Again, my favorite so far so I am happy as is if anything.
>>
>>54724110
Well that's better. It's a little more consistant, but not at the same time considering there are two separate textures at play now. Overall, an improvement. Still don't like the idea of covering what's already covered.

>>54724139
We're getting closer with the textures harmonizing, just need to make it closer to the 'skin' color and make it look like actual hair now and maybe make her a little less drippy, she's not a slime, after all. Not digging the cyclops.
>>
>>54724235
*make the hair color closer to the 'skin' color
>>
>>54723756
1: I just don't like the veiny texture Symbiote has in general. The tongue is a plus none of the other versions have.
2: The cleavage makes her look like a meme sweater (the keyhole design) come to life and that's unintentionally (i think) funny. The teeth are nice, but the lack of legs is not... representative of her shapeshifting prowess, I think. There is a humanoid under there.
3 - See 4.
4 - Why are her knuckles dragging along the floor? Tail comes from a weird place. Goopy hair is unique and good. Might need to extend torso proportions a bit in comparison to legs.

>>54724110
Big steppy in the right direction! Like the goop hair and dress. Miss having a tail (or two), but not bad without it.
>>
>>54724110
Hmm...
I like the body better on this one, but the head of your last one better.
Could you try and combine the two to see what happens?
(Also, add back the tail? if that's too much to ask, ignore this part)
>>
>>54724110
The way the breasts are bothers me. I think they should be hanging and not clumped together, making her feel more organic.

>>54724203
Agreed on the pasty and the new eyes, but I gotta contest the crown bit. The other, unusual design from earlier had a pretty bad crown that didn't fit with the others. Evil Princess pushes it already, but that earlier Symbiote prototype really went nuts. The latest two have a more fitting crown shape that isn't too wild and ridiculous, but still has that slight bit of "this isn't a normal crown" going on.
>>
>>54724110
Not a fan of the goopy slimey stuff. Symbiotes are suppose to be a little more tight, aren't they? They generally don't drip their stuff everywhere.
>>
Im gathering all your thoughts and i will make a mix tommorow of your great ideas folks
>>
>>54722688
want this image be the next op
>>
>>54724110
I'm liking this one,gooey,sticky,and sleek shines!

Annnnnd dropping a design for Derro Princess.I went off what I saw and read on them
>>
File: Endlesscruelty .png (211KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Endlesscruelty .png
211KB, 768x1024px
>>54724459
God I've gone all out tard today...
>>
>>54723529
We all know what image Should be the Op...
>>
>>54724529
Probably can't because dikdik, unfortunately.
>>
File: Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 2.jpg (75KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 2.jpg
75KB, 434x461px
>>54724110
I tried a thing
>>
>>54724455
Fine by me, but the important thing to me is that the tabletop rules are put in the OP, but not in the pastebin, since people get confused or just seems to skip them
>>
>>54724604
The old face just doesn't go well with the new body
>>
>>54724604
I can't accept a tongue with shut teeth. Looks weird.
>>
>>54724110
No, no, and still no. Fusing her with Eldritch Princess is not an improvement. She's supposed to be a symbiote, not a shapeless organ pile.
>>
File: Symbiote.jpg (313KB, 1222x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote.jpg
313KB, 1222x461px
Side by side including alt color I tried that I did not end up liking

>>54724620
>>54724646
Yeah I actually agree, didnt turn out this time. I liked adding the eye in eversor's last version but not feeling it here.
>>
>>54724620
The new body just doesn't go well with anything.
>>
>>54724665
Overall, original and Brave's are still the best as it stands now.
>>
>>54724665
We're getting closer and closer to "the original design but in a different shade", which is pointless because her color was never the issue.

I don't like the large blobs hanging off of her, either. It makes her look sick, like she's not actually bonded with her host. She's not supposed to be Slime Princess.
>>
>>54724664
What part feels Eldritch in this third one? I feel its much more Symbiote now.

Dont really see how it is a shapeless organ pile at all, especially since even the original Symbiote Princess had the same lines within her body.

>>54724408
Actually really agree with this Anon. One of the things I like about Symbiote over other slimes is that she is more firm.

Only the bubble part of the hair, where the shine is, seems like an offender of this to me.
>>
>>54724665
Four and Six are my top picks so far.
>>
>>54724665
Three's probably the best one so far, i I'm bein honest. She looks the best and most cohisive out of all of them.
>>
>>54724665
I like the third from the right.
It might be pretty cool if we saw Symbiote pull back half of her face to show a bit of the other princess's face.
>>
>>54724705
The color scheme, and the added blobby parts, and basically everything that's still changed from the original.

>>54724734
>>54724796
It's seeming more and more like people don't really want to fix Symbiote Princess, they just flat-out don't want her. All these proposed changes are just random things that make her look less like what she is, without making her look more like anything else. If people are so adamantly opposed to having anything close to a reference in the chart, why not just replace her?
>>
>>54724796
>>54724817
My biggest dislike of three is the eye horn. Like if it wasnt coming out of such an odd part of her face and was more symmetrical with the other horn three would be better.
>>
>>54724817
I wouldn't mind having seeing her human face
>>
>>54724834
That's an interesting point. i personally like the Asemetry, but maybe making it line up more might work.

>>54724829
On the contrary, I think all these proposed changes show just how much people Want her to stay and Want to imporve her.
We just can;t agree on exactly WHAT needs to be fixed.
hell, we might be able to make a Symbiote II out of this whole this.
>>
>>54724834
>My biggest dislike of three is the eye horn
The eye-horn is pretty bad, but at least she doesn't have a spurt of blood for an arm. But my favorite ones have that S shaped eye in the middle it looks similar enough to its origin but unique enough that it doesn't feel like its ripping it off.
>>
>>54724817
>>54724848
Good luck getting people to agree what human face she should have

Though, maybe seeing knight's or human's face could be a what if thing

>>54724829
Do you like the first one the most? I've said from the beginning that I like Symbiote even as is and that we should keep her even if we do not make an update now
>>
Alright, creator of the original princess here, just got home from work.
>>54724665
I gotta say, I still much prefer my original design to any of the others. Might as well go over them one by one.
>2
This one is pretty good, and I like what Brave did with the arms, but I'm not a fan of getting rid of the legs. It works for a stationgirls design for just a symbiote, but there's supposed to be a girl in there.
>3
This is my least favorite one. I really don't like it. It feels completely random. And the small boobs are lame.
>4&5
I mean, it's an improvement over #3, but there's still a bunch of weird design choices. Why the tail? Why the weird arms? Why the collar? And it looks like she just has a hairy bush.
>6
The body is better, but I don't like the normal face. She just looks like a generic slimegirl with solid legs.
>7
Probably the best one of all of the ones to the right of Brave's design, but I don't think she should be so drippy.
>>
>>54724665
Maybe if Eversor could make a face that was a middle ground of 6 and 7

Also, taking the original symbiote's arms from 1 and putting them on 6 or 7 could be an upgrade also
>>
>>54724898
>Good luck getting people to agree what human face she should have
Just make it like a quarter of her face showing no hair and just a standard eye, and the only question would be what shade skin she'd need.
>>
>>54724903
Uh, 2's brave's, 3's ever's.
>>
>>54724930
That's what he said.
>>
>>54724874
I don't think it shows anything of the sort. It really just shows that people have some distaste for her for unclear reasons, and insist on changing her somehow.

If people don't like her the way she is, what do they want to keep?
>>
>>54724939
Ah, shit, i misread what he said, my bad.

And great, now I have to disagree with the creator, i think 7's the worst so far.
>>
>>54724945
The only people who seem to have an iota of dislike for her are the people who really don't want any cameo princesses (which I personally don't count Symbiote as)
>>
>>54724971
And even then, your wrong, because I like her, and I don;t want her design to just be a walking reference.
>>
Feel free to bring the discussion forward. Just making sure we have a new thread.
>>54724989
>>
>>54724983
She may be a walking reference, but not to the degree others were removed for.
>>
>>54720745

Glad i could be of use. It's old, so you might have to edit them a little if the current gen has something other than dowries.
I was thinking of drawing up princesses based around either Azure Dreams or Wild Arms at some point. Erm. If anyone's interested?
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.