[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1652: Renka Needs Love Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 71

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54665592
>>
When does the REEEEEE'ing start?
>>
>>54671448
I'm somewhat amazed by the turnover rate for new thread at this time in the morning/night. Thanks OP.
>>
>>54671467
Nothing wrong with posting a thread and letting it percolate overnight.
>>
File: RenkaNeedsLove.png (349KB, 363x900px) Image search: [Google]
RenkaNeedsLove.png
349KB, 363x900px
She really does need love.
>>
>>54671463
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54671463
In 3...

>>
>>54671473
Yeah, I actually like having one up, usually you have to wait hours for a new thread when other people wake up.

>>54671479
Oh, is that what the title is for? Well, agreed, I actively played matchmaker to sabotage Kenichi/Miu to set up Kenichi/Renka and Mio/Sho.

Since we don't have a Thread Question yet, what relationships did you guys help kickstart?
>>
File: thinking gon.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thinking gon.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Should I focus on upgrading and importing a weapon, an armor, a magic focus, or a transformation device. This will help me decide jump order.
>>
File: doctor volevilmort.jpg (14KB, 350x414px) Image search: [Google]
doctor volevilmort.jpg
14KB, 350x414px
>>54671514
Batman and Batgirl. And meddled to give them both the emotional depth to make it not be fucktarded and make her quit being Batgirl because she had regrets about a tryst on a roof.
>>
>>54671546
A transformation device often comes with a weapon packaged inside, is armor in-and-of itself, and you can add some import for a magic focus.

I say focus on the device.
>>
>>54671546
A weapon that is also a magic focus.
>>
>>54671546
Armor, and make your combat all about PUNCHING A MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
So... I made it a generic alternate history jump. If you don't want to jump it, that's fine but don't tell me to stop! I'm learning from the IRC and they're good people. I won't listen to you shitposters anymore!
>>
File: GETSET1.gif (607KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
GETSET1.gif
607KB, 350x197px
>>54671546
GET SET.
>>
>>54671589
Are you the guy who posted the Steampunk jump way, way back then? I loved that thing.
>>
>>54671546
With the various options you can stack into one transformation device, you'll easily end up with it also working as weapon and armory without doing anything in specific. Both Showa KR Part 1 and Neo-Heisei Part 2 can give it magical buffs, although it probably won't stack up to a dedicated focus.
>>
>>54671598
Yes. I'm still taking suggestions, I'm just not listening to people who tell me to shut up and stop making my jump. I'm really glad you liked it, thank you!
>>
>>54671589
Okay so....this seems to have all the same issues as last time, just with a different name slapped on. Theres' still some insanely broken perks that haven't been changed, a bunch of the eras cover things we already have jumps of and etc etc.

Please go back to those threads and apply the critique you were getting about the above and more because you seem to have either forgotten to or ignored it and there was good stuff then.
>>
>>54671597
Bardiche is best polearm.
>>
>>54671589
Yeah you don't really seem to have done anything aside from the name change. Do you have a changelog?
>>
>>54671647
No, that's guan dao.
>>
>>54671589
This looks neat. It's not what I was expecting from the title, too much time on alternatehistory.com left me thinking about the topic in terms of points of divergence and alternate history being something in the past. But starting in the modern day of the alt-history is pretty cool, and probably more easily digestible than the rather dry academic terms I was thinking in. So I think this looks pretty cool. It's going to take me a bit to read through it, see if there's anything that sticks out as particularly good or particularly bad, but my initial impressions are a positive one.
>>
>>54671658
Bardiche is the name of the weapon in that gif. It's an intelligent weapon who's super loyal.
>>
>>54671589
Moustache Twirling Luck - This perk cracks me up, along with Murderous Monopoly.
>>
>>54671589
Each time I see this I come more and more into the belief that you're making this so you can have certain perks instead of passion for whatever settings there are here.

Why didn't you take up the suggestions to split it up into individual jumps? Wouldn't that give a lot more focus to what makes these alternate histories...all that alternate? As is there's very little to it. Almost all the stuff that actually details the setting is just the intro stuff and the perks so far have next to nil info on these settings, something that's kind of necessary given you're using what seems to be OC alternate histories instead of just picking and choosing as the reader desires.

Basically, you need more detail, more fluff or to think about changing how you've set this out. If you can't be arsed with putting a fair deal more info in, you're probably going to want to change the intro/origin stuff so it's more generic. If not, you'll want to add some more info in the perks because setting info is real anemic here.
>>
>>54671678
Best form for it is Haken form. Gotta love a lightning scythe.
>>
File: Nanoha_Fate_Vita_Bunnysuit_2.jpg (2MB, 1440x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha_Fate_Vita_Bunnysuit_2.jpg
2MB, 1440x2080px
>>54671678
To expand on why it's named Bardiche. The girl, Fate, has a terrible mother so when she gave her a polearm to go and fight for her with the only name she could come up with was Bardiche.
>>
>>54671706
Shit wrong image!
>>
>>54671655
Oh here it is!

I've completed all the perks of all backgrounds. I'm starting on items next.

>>54671634
I'm trying to correct it but some of the stuff is really vague. I'm really sorry but I am trying. I can't help if some of the settings have been done before but I think that having them all in one place is really cool. I'm sorry if you think otherwise.

>>54671666
Oh thank you. I know it's not that academic but I like to write so this is fun for me. I'm really happy you liked it.
>>
File: laughing buu.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing buu.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>54671718
>>
>>54671718
Coulda been worse. Remember KiritoAnon?
>>
>>54671647
Meh, I'm more of a fan of Graf Eisen. Unless you want to argue with a giant rocket propelled drill-hammer?
>>
>>54671739
No.
>>
>>54671514
>what relationships did you guys help kickstart?
Quite a few, in all honesty. Let's see...there was Mike and Eleven in Stranger Things. I swear, those two were so cute I couldn't help but pull strings so that they had a lot of moments together. I also obliterated the Demigorgon and exposed Dr. Brenner and his goons, so that they could be happy without worrying about the bad guys. Rescued Will as well, so the big beasties didn't notice him.

Then there was Danny and Sam in Danny Phantom. Those two were already head over heels with each other, but they were so insanely dense about it, especially Danny. I mean, one episode has them stuck in a dream machine where their wildest wishes come true. They have the same dream, where one of the biggest features is that they're dating. They know they had the same dream, with them dating, and they STILL didn't figure it out that the other person liked them. Everyone else, including the villains and the ever oblivious Jack Fenton knew it. I had to pair them up, not just because they'd be happy but because it was so insanely frustrating to watch their little dance.

Finally, there was Chrom and Robin. I've helped other relationships get started but this is one of my favourites. Not only are they happy together, but it's also the ultimate 'Fuck You' to Grima and his goons. Robin, his avatar, ends up falling in love with and marrying the descendant of the man who defeated him and sealed him away, who also carries the blood of his nemesis Naga. Their child ends up travelling back in time and completely derailing his plans, ultimately ending with his death thanks to Robin's sacrifice. And even if Grima was just sealed away, with the Grimleal destroyed and Robin's blood 'tainted' by Chrom's, there's no way Grima will ever return. His plans are completely and utterly fucked.
>>
File: astolfo.jpg (253KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo.jpg
253KB, 1024x1448px
>>54671739
How could I forget? I'm not a man to judge another mans not gay traps but that was funny.
>>
>>54671718
I don't see the issue? It's cute and topic appropriate.
>>
>>54671718
I see you found Hayate's recruitment poster!
>>
>>54671719
SAnon, please stop with the apologising, it's not helping either of us.

Your western setting is still extremely close to a generic we already have. it doesn't matter how cool you think it is, you need to make it more different. We have a western jump already, you need to seriously differentiate yours because right now, it's not. That's just one example. It's not helping that your Magical Era choice is really just Arcanum, another setting we have.

A lot of the critique also wasn't that vague. Your incredibly broken magic-tech combining upgrade perk is still there totally unaltered, despite the balance issues brought up. That's just one example as I don't think anything was changed that wasn't already posted in thread back then.
>>
>>54671706
>>54671773
How would one change the TSAB uniform?

"This is a traditional Earth outfit. Just ask Hayate."
"Yep!"
>>
Jump #382: Batman Beyond
>The Moon, reversed: Clarity, control and peace in troublesome times. The dawning of a new day.
>Location: Gotham City, 2040
>Identity: Legend
>Drawbacks: (+100) Epilogue, Old
Well, CruxCorp seems to still exist, if perhaps not as widespread as WayneTech is these days. Looks like I'm not much better off than Bruce these days.
>Impostor (Free, Legend)
Never hurts to be able to pretend to be someone else, no matter the circumstance.
>The Superstitious and Cowardly (1000, Legend)
Never hurts to be able to get the bearings quickly when things change unexpectedly.
>Some Punk Dressed Like Him (900, Legend)
Funny how wearing the right colors and holding myself the right way makes a difference.
>Project Beyond (700)
Oh, you thought that this was made strictly by Amanda Waller? No, no, mine was the mind behind this, so I could just throw nanites about and bring Earth to a new age. Just... not this Earth, that seems like a really terrible idea to make everyone regenerating magic users in THIS crapsack world.
>Old Friends (300)
Time was much kinder to my companions, it would seem.
>Costume (0)
Paying in 300 points gets me 600 for the costume.
>Costume Additions: Exoskeleton, Electronic Circuits, Communicator, Tracking Device, Voice Changer, Micro-finger Recorders, Electromagnetic Pads, Electronic Lockpick, Enhanced Optics, Flight Gear
600 points can go a long way. Sure, this costume's attributes alone wouldn't be as impressive at Batman's by a long shot... but if I merge it with my other armor? Quite effective, no doubt.
>>
>>54671797
So, Batman's got himself a successor. That's certainly a nice thing. I'll have to make cameos, and go bug Bruce Wayne every so often, because frankly by the end of the Animated Series we'd made a habit of annoying each other in our civilian identities. In fact, it was something of a game between us. Rather hilarious in a way, and confused the hell out of the rest of the Bat-Family.

Really, Gotham is full of all kinds of weirdness. Changing the time frame really doesn't change the weirdness level much at all. Except for the radioactive guy. And, despite my best attempts... Bruce Wayne pretty much still ended up alone. Barbara Gordon left him after the fallout with Robin's capture and torture by the Joker.

Meanwhile, I'm going take a vacation, go find Ra's al Ghul, and beat him to death with my cane because restoring Bruce Wayne to youth only to take his body
over... that was definitely one of the more stupid plots he's had. While I'm at it, I'll probably make fun of his previous alliance with the (formerly immortal) Vandal Savage. Last I heard he got hoisted by his own petard and it turns out the immortal couldn't survive a meteor impact at ground zero. Either way, my companions can busy themselves in Gotham, meanwhile, finding ways to try to make the city less troublesome without putting on costumes. It'll make for good practice for later.

And if things get a little too out of hand... well, they're all full-blooded Kryptonians, and thanks to the companion imports, they have their own technopathy and telekinesis. Mini-jumpers in and of themselves at this point, they could probably survive the multiverse if they were cut loose in some strange world alone.

Let's just hope that never happens. I like keeping my family near.
>>
>>54671755
Traps are gay.
>>
>>54671589
Adding to what others are saying, you don't seem to have given much thought to balancing these many perklines. One 400 makes all my magic have a x10 range for no extra cost. That's great. Fantastic Another 400 lets me brainwash people in a couple weeks as long as I have the tools and facilities required. There's a rather big difference here. This might be a useful perk but it's vague, doesn't feel nearly as strong as the first despite both costing the same and so on. This sort of imbalance can be found throughout the entire jump, with some perks being super good and a lot of others being very generic, sometimes just giving skills, and seemingly not worth as much as some of their peers.
>>
I need a jump that has a no companions drawback. May i have some suggestions?
>>
>>54671781
>Western setting is extremely close to the generic
Not him, but how? The Generic Western jump is just that, Generic Western. Here, there are a lot of differences like the Mafia being powerful enough that nearly every person of interest has some connection to them, there are airships going through the sky, piracy is much more common both in the sea and in the air, and world war is about to start between America and Great Britain. That's way different from the Generic Western.
>>
>>54671589
>Roll 1d8 for your Era or pay 50 CP to choose! The Era you get is what determines what background you can choose. If you chose Combined Era, choose two Eras except Combined Era or Free Pick.
Don't use settings/time periods as location rolls. That stuff needs to be free choice.

The background choice also needs to be free choice regardless of the era. People can be ahead or behind their time, Evil is ageless, and cowboys shall always ride!
>>
>>54671848
And yet the entire cowboy line is what it is. Straight out of the same jump.
>>
>>54671781
Wait. I've never heard of arcanum before, I've looked it up and it doesn't seem like it's similar, it's just a steampunk and magic world. Mine is different and that JumpChain is way too in progress to be compared to mine. I've got a +800 drawback for it as it says.

Folly of Invention +800(Mandatory for Magical Technology): All technology in this Jump is now incredibly dangerous and misused. For a couple of examples guns are used by criminals while police completely refuse to use them out of morals, trains 1/100th of the time fly off course and kill everyone but are used more, TV is used for brainwashing with subliminal messages and it does rot brains, engines that use coal pollute the world faster making global warming happen already, if space travel exists it is used by corporations as tax shelters and the colonies are full of slaves and the nuclear bomb is much more dangerous and tantalizing with it being used twice now. Did I mention that if you don't stop these, the world will turn into an apocalypse or worse apocalypse full of horrific immoral scientists?
>>
>>54671781
Dude, stop whining and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>54671828
>One 400 makes all my magic have a x10 range for no extra cost. That's great.
I mean, maybe if you really, /really/ want to snipe someone with that fireball, but all it does is moderately improve upon your existing capabilities. It's not /that/ much better than being an amazing brainwasher.
>>
>>54671847
Samurai Jack
>>
>>54671864
Are you talking about Wrangler? A 100 CP perk because that's the only perk I've seen that is similar to one of mine.

Wrangler: 100 CP, Free Cowboy:
After far too much time on the range and the trail, you've picked up some incredibly impressive skills at riding, wrangling, and pretty much anything else having to do with horses. Whether it's the endurance to ride 18 straight hours or the dexterity needed to ride backwards in the saddle while giving cover fire, you've got it down. You're also quite good at training horses, including odd tasks like coming with a whistle or refusing to balk even when even strange weaponry is fired off their backs. As an additional talent, you have some tricks with a lasso that might come in handy...
>>
>>54671897
....okay, a couple issues.

Attaching a drawback to it doesn't balance it out. For one, none of the other origins get the same. Two, that drawback is neither worth 800 nor does it balance it out. It makes the world more dangerous but even if you don't do anything, it'll just make the world worse. There is zero clause about it necessarily endangering you.

Not to mention that frankly, the perk is so insanely good that it probably wouldn't be that hard to beat the drawback anyway. It makes any tech many thousands of times better. At least. The examples probably run into the tens of thousands or more.
>>
>>54671887
About the only perk that I can see that's the same is Riding Through the Sunset, and even that does more then The Drifter from Generic Western. Hell, even Fastest Draw in the West is different, since that's a boost to reflexes and retailiation rather then simply letting you shoot faster. And what about the Pirate and Soldier origins?
>>
>>54671925
>moderately
>amazing

Neither of those are true. A ten times multiplier for no cost is a vast increase in range. Being a good brainwasher as long as you have the proper facilities is nowhere as good. For one it takes weeks of work if you have the right location. It doesn't have any info on if you can use it at all if you don't have the right facilities. It's heavily conditional and takes a lot time compared to a big buff to all your magic, something you're likely to be using a lot if you go for the origin the perk is discounted to.
>>
>>54671514
>What relationships did you guys help kickstart?
Actually, is this limited to romantic relationships? Because I fucked with the end of Samurai Jack enough to make sure that Jack adopted all seven of the girls, and then achieved the Good End.
>>
>>54671981
>Good End
By that do you mean he stayed in the future, or he went to the past and somehow the future was preserved?
>>
>>54671959
Alright. Fine I'll make it not an attached drawback even though some jumps do that.

Wonders of Magical Technology -600: The only good thing about magic is that it can create magical technology that can sometimes be even better than regular magic with the plus that it's immune to pulses. Any knowledge of technology you have can be augmented with magic to be much, much, much more efficient. A cloning vat could grow a body in hours when it took days previously, an old computer could be slightly better than a supercomputers from present day and more.

Does this sound fine?
>>
File: 1494863296829.jpg (143KB, 525x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494863296829.jpg
143KB, 525x410px
>>54671814
You're gay!
>>
>>54671995
Most jumps that do that don't have such a gigantic imbalance and the attached drawbacks are as severe as needed to justify the perk. The ones that don't are the ones you probably don't want to be looking to for examples

That's much better then what it was before, though I imagine you'll eventually get another round of looks at it later on.
>>
>>54672004
You're half right. Traps are still gay. Never said I didn't like them though.
>>
>>54672004
>pic
Tech support cannot help you with your software issue.
>>
>>54672004
Why did you hurt that poor computer, anon. What did it ever do to you?
>>
>>54671992
He got back to the past with the girls in tow. I ensured that things were meddled with in such a way that the girls still existed before they went up against Aku, because Stars And Stones is the best perk to remove the drawbacks that come with one's nature. For instance... surviving the fact that you are going to retroactively erase yourself with time travel and the grandfather paradox. Might lose your special powers, sure, but you don't cease to exist.
>>
>>54671980
For the magic range booster depending on what you've taken before, sure it can be OP. But I haven't memorized every single jump and it's ranges.

I guess you could say a proper facility is where they have no contact with the outside world AKA a solitary cell, so I've changed the perk to match that.
>>
>>54672041
I'm...pretty sure that's not how Stars and Stones works, but okay. That's a Good Ending. Best Ending is if you kill preserve both futures, kill Future Aku and Past Aku, and let both live in peace.
>>
>>54672087
I have enough other powers that have to do with time and/or space that I figured I could fudge it. Besides, it makes for a good story, and the narrative always trumps the crunch.
>>
>>54672100
Eh, fair enough.
>>
>>54672087
>Best Ending

Honestly, I was hoping that to be the canon ending with the implication of Multiverse Theory for people clever enough to understand, because Future Aku has time to say "Oh No" when Jack goes to the past which, realistically in a straight Time Travel effect, wouldn't happen.
>>
>>54672115
Yeah, but if that's the case then that means that Future Aku is also still alive, since Jack didn't kill him. In order for that timeline to exist, Aku would have to still exist. It's like Dragon Ball, where Trunks going back in time didn't erase his future, it created a new one. If he killed the Androids in the past, they'd still be around in his future. So if that theory is true, then Future Aku probably slaughtered everyone and went back to ruling the world again.
>>
>>54671957
*Bangs head against wall*
No, I was being poetic.
Like, note that even though this isn't the wild west anymore, some few actual, real life cowboys do exist.
>>
File: STAS Jump.pdf (163KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
STAS Jump.pdf
163KB, 1x1px
Changelog 1.3

Added 200 CP across the board to the bonus CP that every Secret Identity gets.

[Fortress of Solitude] gets a new sunstone at the start of each jump.

[Super Dickery] is now free for those that take the Hubris drawback.

Added [Empathy] a little perk to help promote understanding.

Added [Teleportation]

Added [Apparitions]

Buffed [For The Love Of My Friends], the Journalist Capstone. Relevant text: Furthermore, the isolation and loneliness that you have experienced due to your journey will be a thing of the past because these friends will always be perfectly suited to understand you, regardless of your circumstances.

Replaced [Protect and Serve], the Officer Capstone and [Sworn Enemies], the CEO Capstone. As far as I can tell no one cared about these perks, probably because they were boring as hell and not that great.

Added [Solitary Genius] as the CEO Capstone.

Added [Truth, Justice, and The American Way] as the Officer Capstone.

Changed [Kryptonian Physiology] and [New God Physiology] to make you an actual member of those races from the background. This is pretty much how it worked before but I didn't put any flavor into it.

Slightly buffed [New God Physiology]. Hopefully the aspect part and actually making you a New God will make it more interesting.

Changed the way drawbacks are capped to be 1000 CP.

Added Orion, who I'm told fights for Earth.

Added Kalibak, who's childhood nickname was "disappointment".
>>
File: Rambro in the rain.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rambro in the rain.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>54672151
And then probably devised a spell to kill Ashi through time and give Jack no reason to find a method to enter the future to kill him again.

>tfw when you accidentally grimdark one of your favorite shows with logic.
>>
>>54671995
>Alright. Fine I'll make it not an attached drawback even though some jumps do that.
I think you need to understand that people do it with reasons in mind, and just saying that other people do it as a precedent isn't very good justification.
>>
>>54672004
>>54672020
>>54672019
How do we know that the monitor isn't to blame? The monitor could be a zombie and is eating all of the electronic devices it can get.
>>
>>54672174
But I literally just made a build for this...!

Sigh.

Rebuilding.
>>
>>54672181
You know Aku would never stop fucking with Jack though, so he has to be dead if he's still not tormenting him.
>>
>>54672186
In that case, tech support definitely cannot help with the software issue.
>>
File: 1446244962084.gif (974KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1446244962084.gif
974KB, 497x373px
What are some good sitcoms to go to for Sitcom jump?

The jump says you can't use these to game for power, but I'd especially be interested in places I could pick up unique souvenirs, foods or beverages, TV shows or any place with a working internet I could forcibly record/download.

It's a long journey through the multiverse.
>>
>>54672174
Oh, right, I'm reminded. I know it's a dumb question, but seeing how The Jumpers get extra CP when you spend extra - it's two to one, so they get 400 extra points if you spend 200 extra points, right? Hence going from 800 to 1200 points?
>>
>>54672174
I don't think a 200cp perk like Super Dickery should be given for free by taking a drawback. it really takes away a bit form the drawback if you get a bonus for it.

Truth Justice and the American Way is not good for a capstone, especially compared to your other new capstone. Truth feels closer to 200 maybe.
>>
>>54672181
I mean, in fairness Samurai Jack is fairly grimdark on its' own. An immortal demon who is literally pure evil rules the galaxy with an iron fist, gleefully committing atrocities for no other reason then he thinks it's fun. The only things standing in his way is a single Samurai warrior, a Scotsman, and some small resistance groups here and there. Two of those aren't even threats to him, and the first wouldn't be a threat without his magic sword. Before Jack showed up, there was no hope of ever being free of Aku. The only reason we don't see this darkness is because Jack IS around, and because there's plenty of light hearted moments to be found, even Aku acts goofy sometimes.

>>54672219
He could just be waiting for Jack to get old and then fuck with him.

>I have lived a long life...now, I can die peacefully-
>NO YOU CAN'T, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
>>
>>54672174
Could I convince you to make Elemental Kinesis a 600 CP? Other than being a pantsless couch afficienado, the eyebeams are what I remember most about Darkseid.
>>
>>54672235
Alf.
>>
>>54672100

If you have it No Fate but What We Make from Terminator seems like it should work.
>>
>>54671514
>Since we don't have a Thread Question yet, what relationships did you guys help kickstart?
RinXLuvia during Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
>>
>>54672236
Yes that is exactly correct.

>>54672244
Probably not. I just don't think Livewire level elemental manipulation is worth less than 800 CP.

>>54672239
Fair point about Super Dickery. It was originally going to be free just for CEO's that took that drawback and I might change it back to that. It was meant to make up for the fact that CEO's capstone is terrible for people that have a lot of companions.

I was kind of afraid that Truth, Justice and the American Way might not be good enough. I'll probably work on buffing that tomorrow.
>>
>>54672311
>I was kind of afraid that Truth, Justice and the American Way might not be good enough. I'll probably work on buffing that tomorrow.
Personally I think people are underestimating Captain Marvel's best super power. But I guess that's just me.
>>
>>54672174
The group import option, please make it free at the base level, letting you import up to 8 companions with a free identity. And then you can spend CP to give each twice the CP you spent on the option (spending 100 CP here gives each companion 200 CP, spending 400 CP gives each companion 800 CP)
It's the system KOTOR and some others use,and it works well.

The OC companions
>Intern
could use the Journalist identity to be able to spend CP in the journalist capstone ir items.
Also locking the CP for super powers prevents them from buying perks like empathy.

>Personal Assistant
Could use CEO identity for discount purposes.

>Partner
Could use Officer identity for discount purposes.
>>
>>54672366
Why on earth should an import be free? Especially when you can give them a tonne of CP for cheap too.
>>
>>54672366
I'll look at the group import option to see if I like it. I kinda don't like to just copy stuff like that though.

Everything else you wrote were deliberate choices I made for balance or flavor purposes.

Personal Assistant will absolutely not use the CEO identity for discounts, that goes against the entire design.
>>
>>54672239
>I don't think a 200cp perk like Super Dickery should be given for free by taking a drawback
Wow, you are already a superdick.

>>54672311
>Fair point about Super Dickery
Honestly Super dickery felt like a 50 CP flavor perk jacked in price to a 200 CP one. And yeah, actually using it sounds like its own drawback.

>Solitary Genius is reduced to 10% effectiveness when you have any close relationships with people that you treat as equals or superiors. So you can have companions and the perk will still work at full effectiveness, provided you treat them like subordinates. You can even have a spouse and family members as long as they know who’s in charge. The guideline is basically this: if Lex would tolerate that relationship then it won’t interfere with the perk. So it will always work if you’re already a domineering, controlling, self-centered jerk.

No, don't make Capstones that are traps that force you to act a certain way to work.
>>
>>54672428
>traps
It reduces just the perk. Nothing else. Try to actually make an argument instead of blindly using buzzwords. Reading the actual thing you're quoting helps. He's quite clear how it works.
>>
>>54672428
I imagine you wouldn't complain if he'd written it the opposite way, where it gets ten times stronger if you act that way, huh?
>>
>>54672174
>Added Kalibak, who's childhood nickname was "disappointment".
Childhood name? Darkseid has yet to be impressed.
>>
>>54672449
It worked when they did that in WoW after all.
>>
>>54672451
I never said that Kalibak outgrew his nickname. Heck, his dear old Granny calls him that all the time!
>>
>>54672393
>Especially when you can give them a tonne of CP for cheap too.
Hello there Timmy the Shitposter!
No, this is actually the EXPENSIVE import option. 1 cp you spend for 2 cp they get is the high end. spending 400 CP to give them 800 CP is NOT cheap at all.

200 CP to import 8 companions with 600 CP is more average.

>Why on earth should an import be free?
Because all the free version does is give them a history and legal identity, keeping them from being homeless bums who might blow a non Drop-In Jumper's cover identity?
>>
>>54672174
Huh. Cool. Thought you were dead.

You working on anything else at the moment?
>>
>>54672485
300 for 8 at 600, you'll find. And an exchange rate of 100 for 200 for every companion is a lot of CP for cheap.

That seems more like something you just want yourself rather than something that's really necessary.

Also cute, leaping to shitposting immediately. I really hate talking with you since you do this every time.
>>
>>54672441
It is a 300/600 CP Capstone that doesn't do shit unless you act in ways that fuck up personal relationships.

The original capstone didn't fuck you over like that.
>>
>>54672510
>Doesn't do shit
Does this ever work? It does 10% as much and is already an incredibly strong intelligence perk. Even 10% is great and if it was just that 10% originally, you wouldn't have even complained.

And yeah, it makes you act in a thematically fitting way to get a boost. You don't get everything handed to you free.

But given you're already outright lying about what the perk does when reduced, I seriously doubt you're arguing in good faith here.
>>
>>54672509
>300 for 8 at 600, you'll find.
>And an exchange rate of 100 for 200 for every companion is a lot of CP for cheap.
Oh, I understand now.
You are an idiot who cannot read!
From the origional post you first starting bitcjing about here >>54672366
>letting you import up to 8 companions with a free identity.
>up to 8 companions
>8 companions
You are apparently thinking this was some 2 million magical girls thing, because you are the dumb dumbs.

And no, most Jump have the full 8 for 200 CP, and that gives them 600-800 CP, Look at Valkyrie Core. 200 CP for 8 companions with 700 CP each.
>>
>>54672506
I'm considering a jump based on the Flashpoint timeline that Barry created during the Flashpoint event in the comics.

>>54672545
Please don't even try to defend the original capstone, it sucked. You know it, I know it, the whole thread knows it. I wrote the damn thing and it was boring as hell and not very strong.
>>
>>54672174
>>54672449
>he'd written it the opposite way
That might be better. Give the base effect as the norm, and then note it's effects improve the fewer close relationships with peers or superiors you have.

The all or nothing between 10% and 100% is bad design.
OH NO, HE TREATED HIS WIFE AS A PERSON AND NOT AN ACCESSORY, LETS MAKE THAT 600 CP PERK HE BOUGHT SUCK TO HELL AND BACK!
>>
Jesus Christ has anyone ever heard of constructive criticism.
>>
>>54672174
Forget your trip?
>>
>>54672597
...I'm not defending the original? I'm defending your new perk. Or would you just like me to fuck off and not bother with you if I'm going to get shit on for trying to help you?
>>
>>54672639
It wouldn't suck even at 10%, despite what you say. Making the current version the base and it improving more would make it too good. Making the 10% version the base and making it improve would be a nice compromise but not one you'd ever accept given you think 10% makes it absolutely useless, which really says something about how poor you think the current version is despite the great stuff it outright says you get.
>>
>>54672174
How intelligent are Kryptonians, on average?
>>
>>54672647
That's what you get when you build a house nobody likes, right?
>>
>>54672692
I don't even fucking know anymore, every thread is like a tire fire sooner or later. And I know it's always just a couple of anons stirring the pot.
>>
>>54672174
I don't think kryptonians have fost breath in this universe.
>>
>>54672654
Never used a trip and never will. If anyone is saying they are me and have a tripcode they are most certainly not me.

>>54672691
In the DCAU? Roughly human intellect.

>>54672666
Sorry, meant that for>>54672510
>>
>>54672722
That's alright, I overreacted too.
>>
>>54672722
Okay because memory serves SpyroAnon made the Superman the animated series jump and I don't remember him giving permission to replace it.
>>
>>54672597
A flashpoint jump sounds fun, hopefully we could save superman and get him going before it all goes to dogshit.
>>
>>54672751
>Spyro did StAS
No, he didn't. He had a claim for DCAU, which ended up passed between a few people, and is now KOTOR's as JLU.
>>
>>54672703
This isn't that much different from the old days, just that in the past you had more opportunities to immerse yourself in something other than that, so there were distractions.
>>
>>54672647
Kon-Struk-Tive?
Is that where the giant snake loops around the mouse and crushed it to death?

>>54672686
>Making the current version the base
You really are unable to read. What did I say?
>Give the base effect as the norm
All that crap in the description
>You are a genius on the level of Lex Luthor. Your business acumen is such that you could start from nothing and build up an international corporate empire in a few short years. Your brilliant mind can rewrite the physics books and unravel the very secrets of the universe with just a year of two of research.
Is useless, because it requires you to shoot yourself in the foot when dealing with other people. You really think 10% of that is a valid 600 CP capstone? Fine, here you go.
>You are ONE TENTH THE GENIUS LEX LUTHOR. Your business acumen is such that you could start from nothing and build up an international corporate empire in A FEW 'SHORT' DECADES. Your brilliant mind can rewrite the physics books and unravel the very secrets of the universe with just a DECADE OR TWO of research.
No, that does NOT sound like anything useful at all. That sounds like how things normally work of you had not taken the perk at all.
>>
>>54672751
No dingus he had the JLU jump which he was working on with. . . I wanna say KOTOR or YJanon?
>>
>>54672770
>You are ONE TENTH THE GENIUS LEX LUTHOR. Your business acumen is such that you could start from nothing and build up an international corporate empire in A FEW 'SHORT' DECADES. Your brilliant mind can rewrite the physics books and unravel the very secrets of the universe with just a DECADE OR TWO of research.
Actually, isn't that the point of Sane/Mad Science?
>>
>>54672751
Your memory is incredibly poor.

>>54672770
> A FEW 'SHORT' DECADES
>just a DECADE OR TWO of research.

It says years and a year or two. Please take a reading comprehension class.
>>
>>54672770
.....wow really? That still sounds insanely good. I can make a worldwide empire within my own lifetime and unravel the secrets of the universe in a pretty short time, considering they're the secrets of the universe.

Or do you think a normal person could UNRAVEL THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE in just 10-20 years?

no really, you really think that huh?
>>
>>54672787
Normal people build up corporate empires in decades. Nobel Prize winners rewrite physics textbooks in decades. a couple decades is a professional career. and normal folks do that stuff normally. It's not 600 cp perk science. It's just regular real world stuff happening.
>>
>>54672841
Yeah, apart from the whole unravelling the universes secrets in just a decade.

Unless you're purposefully downplaying what you think that means.
>>
>>54672861
Personally I'm just wondering if Isolation counts for fulfilling its requirement.
>>
>>54672806
>It says years and a year or two. Please take a reading comprehension class.
And someone (presumably YOU) have been saying stuff like
>>54672686
>It wouldn't suck even at 10%, despite what you say.
Now you may not know this, but a year is ACTUALLY a tenth (1/10) of a decade. The Perk operating at 10%effectiveness would mean year long time frames turn into decade long timeframes.
I'm sorry you never learned the relation between years and decades until now anon.
You must be really, really dumb. Even dumber than I thought you were. And I already thought you were pretty stupid, so that's saying something.
>>
>>54672900
Or, you cock gobbling retard, I think it'd be great even at a decade.
>>
>>54672174
I'd argue that the contextual part of Solitary Genius hurts it in comparison to other stuff in the jump, just because you're getting a small fraction of the intellect of a guy who gets btfo by Superman on a regular basis unless you act like a sociopath, in which case you're exactly as smart as the guy who regularly gets btfo by Superman. It's really just a diet super science perk as a capstone in most cases.
>>
>>54672174
Could you add a couple 100 CP super power picks to New God Physiology?
If you wanted an 800 CP power as a new god (Take Lightning Kinesis, be the DC Thor) can you use one of you picks on it and then pay the CP difference?
>>
>>54672174
>Solitary Genius is reduced to 10% effectiveness when you have any close relationships with people that you treat as equals or superiors. So you can have companions and the perk will still work at full effectiveness, provided you treat them like subordinates. You can even have a spouse and family members as long as they know who’s in charge. The guideline is basically this: if Lex would tolerate that relationship then it won’t interfere with the perk. So it will always work if you’re already a domineering, controlling, self-centered jerk.
Not to endorse the shitposting, but a 90% reduction in something that allegedly makes you more intelligent is kind of absurd and ridiculously meta. It just doesn't make any sense, and that's not how intelligence really works. Like, even Lex wasn't turned into a blithering retard when he formed alliances that he "pretended" were equal. In fact, a lot of the moments where he really shined was when he was plotting to betray his "equals" and "superiors" and actually succeeded.
>>
>>54672174
>Solitary Genius is reduced to 10% effectiveness when you have any close relationships with people that you treat as equals or superiors.
I mean, I could understand /maybe/ half effectiveness, but a 90% reduction in effectiveness for a capstone for not acting in a very specific way? It'd make more sense if it applied to specific projects that you work on people with that were reduced in effectiveness, rather than a hit to your intelligence as a whole, or at least it'd be more in line with what we see of Lex.
>>
>idly looking up Banner Saga 2 lore
>Juno (magic user capstone inspiration) apparently tried to turn one of her apprentices into a god
>Which summoned a dark sun that's scared the Dredge so much it's the reason why they're rampaging in the first plcae, stripped the world-eating Serpent (created by a god, to become a god, and the "natural" end of the world according to itself) of it's immortality. And then her apprentice did something to tie her lifeforce to said Serpent, so she can't be slain but both are slowly dying. The Serpent is very upset about this

Shit.
>>
>>54673074
Dark Suns huh.
>>
File: (Kamen_Rider_Decade).jpg (35KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
(Kamen_Rider_Decade).jpg
35KB, 500x750px
Has anyone gone through the Decade end-jump and just grabbed the Decade driver and refused the spark?
>>
>>54673117
Yeah.

General rule of thumb for multiverse travellers: Around suns which are black, don't you dare relax.
>>
>>54672174
>Monkey Business [100] What. Titano the Super-Ape has returned from space, and he’s brought with him a troop of fellow giant growing apes. These primates are up to no good and will constantly harass you for the next ten years
For the literalists you might want to change this from constantly to "expect to encounter these ape of and on for the duration of your time here."

>I Forgot [200] ...Sometimes when you have a ton of powers you just tend to forget about a few of them. Unfortunately, you tend to forget your powers constantly, even obvious ones like super strength or speed. This also causes a lot of situations where you forget you have a power and use it accidentally. Hope you don’t have anything too deadly!
This look like two 200 CP complications smushed together that shouldn't be. One based on the comic issue of WHY DON'T YOU USE THAT TRICK YOU UNVEILED THREE EPISODES AGO? IT WOULD SOLVE THE CURRENT SITUATION PERFECTLY YOU PANTS ON THE OUTSIDE IDIOT!!! And the other based on imperfect control on powers.

They... don't really belong together. Superman may have a boo boo and not realize the entire episode could have been solved in 5 min by his ability to hear everything said in the entire city, and sort out the relevant voices. But he does not forget how flying works and ram into the Metrolopis like a Kinetic Kill Missile at Mach 30 because accidently how his power works. That second one probably shouldn't be a complication at all, and if it was, be worth a lot more points.

>Composite Jumper ,,, Even worse, when killed this being will return in the next week with a new plan to kill you, and nothing you do seems to get rid of him permanently.
The weekly respawn is to soon. One it happens so often it would take focus from everything else in the jump. Two, he would almost certainly win by sheer attrition with some 540 cracks at you. This seems like it should be a seasonal occurrence, not an every episode occurrence,
>>
>>54672235
Seinfeld. Get recipes for worlss best soup.
>>
>>54672174
>[Fortress of Solitude] gets a new sunstone at the start of each jump.
Fortresses of Solitude normally have information on the people, history, and culture of Krypton ("Kal-El my son, I am Jor-El, and I am your father", and all that)

Your Fortress has all that so you can be a proper Son of Krypton too, right?
>>
>>54672235
Trophy Wife
Fun show. Too bad it got cancelled.
>>
>>54672235
Some early one, like I love Lucy or Honeymooners. Use high tech to record the airwaves and archive all the TV and radio shows. A lot of the shows were not kept. Some Doctor Who's are lost forever for example.
>>
>>54673373
One good thing about the internet, it helps obsessive archivers store data.
>>
>>54672235
Heil Honey I'm Home! so you can kill Hitler.
>>
File: hitler king.png (1MB, 1137x1063px) Image search: [Google]
hitler king.png
1MB, 1137x1063px
>>54673445
>Killing best boy

I bet one of your chain ends is him anally destroying you in Persona.
>>
>>54673445
Ah yes this "hitler" you speak of. We have looked into it and found no proof of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>54673525
>>54673535
no /pol/ allowed
>>
File: Super hitler.jpg (202KB, 674x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Super hitler.jpg
202KB, 674x1041px
>>54673539
Put your trip back on, Bancho. You are not fooling anyone.
>>
>>54673539
Nice try bancho.
>>
File: b0004863_4b4731dfe637e.jpg (263KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
b0004863_4b4731dfe637e.jpg
263KB, 400x600px
>>54673552
Are you me?
>>
>>54671589
I gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe these were based on real tropes I wasn't familiar with, but now that you've kept them while switching to a new genre, Only the Golden and Dark eras come close to being alternate history tropes. Magical is an OC setting, while Wild and Apocalyptic are genres, ones we already have jumps for. Fantastic isn't even conceptually an alternate history. It's a generic sci fi setting.
>>
>>54673557
>>54673552
neither of those were me, but speaking of Killing Hitler here's a build for Wolfenstein: The New Order

https://pastebin.com/mkV2TQNV
>>
>>54673571
Is that wiener armor?
>>
>>54673593
No its a cockpit.
>>
>>54673118
We have a Decade end jump?
>>
File: Neith.jpg (71KB, 565x790px) Image search: [Google]
Neith.jpg
71KB, 565x790px
>>54673593
Orbital frames have the person sitting in a giant phallic cockpit designed to eject if shtf.
>>
>>54673617
Yes.

>>54673591
>Saitama
>Killing humans

Nah
>>
>>54673631
>>54673614
That kind of design is more exposed and dangerous than if the cockpit was in the head, let alone the chest.
>>
>>54673614
>>54673631
Wonder why Kojima's futa fetish never showed up in any of his other games.
>>
>>54673634
a Nazi is not a person Anonymous. it is a monster. also, Wolfenstein remember? these aren't baseline humans anymore and he has no compulsion against killing transformed humans, he watched the fish of darkness change and he had no problems with it
>>
>>54673649
Clearly because he couldn't fit in in with all the other fetishes.
>>
File: Banchos party night.jpg (643KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Banchos party night.jpg
643KB, 1080x1080px
>>54673634
I've come to believe "Saitama" is Bancho's imaginary friend made of disassociated frustration and loneliness, which he uses to justify himself losing his temper and punching things.

He just happens to also be a hallucination that looks like a friendly, bald man who inexplicably agrees with everything Bancho says.
>>
>>54673634
offer your forgetting this is not the Saitama you knew, but rather Saitama after several hundred years of my influence
>>
>>54673641
Agreed, still cool designs though.

>>54673649
When you need to fly long distances the cockpit locks itself into an erect position.
>>
>>54673691
>Saitama after several hundred years of my influence
I cannot imagine a more nightmarish creature.
>>
>>54673694
It looks always erect.
>>
>>54673691
That's really creepy. But you are always creepy.

Remember me why Saitama didn't punched you and that literal monster that you fuck when you clearly fit the criteria of being punched to death better?
>>
>>54673725
I took the perk that made him your friend
>>
>>54673696
Well, I just posted him.

But I still stand by the tulpa idea. Possibly unconsciously given physical form and agency with warpwyld magic.
>>
File: ICpl8.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ICpl8.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>54673702
No. Really.
>>
>>54673735
Him being your friend at the start of the jump doesn't makes him your pet dog.
>>
>>54673735
Truly, you are the darkest timeline incarnate. Should potatoes ever happen, death would be too good for you. You must be retroactively erased, the very concept of you ever existing removed so your stain can no longer blacken any possible reality.

So, been to Exalted to pal up with the Ebon Dragon yet?
>>
>>54673755
look, we may have different ideas about lots of stufff, but "don't genocide people" And "sometimes the world needs saving, let's do that!" is pretty universal,and that's mainly what we do.

>>54673759
I'm an idiot, I'm not suicidal.
>>
File: ohdu.jpg (92KB, 748x695px) Image search: [Google]
ohdu.jpg
92KB, 748x695px
>>54673772
>don't genocide people
>Then you say this >>54673691
>>
>>54673784
well if someone genocides you genocide them back. Obviously
>>
>>54673752
I see.

Man. If that ever gets a jump, these things are in for a mass castration.
>>
>>54673790
Whatever you say, Literally Worse Than Hitler.

May your imaginary nightmare of a B-rank hero one day strike you down to claim your power when your guard is down.
>>
>>54673798
Has it every occured to you you're being a wee bit paranoid about? We call that improvements in engineering, actually. Sometimes a cockpit is just a cockpit.
>>
>>54673790
Yes, obviously the jews should have exterminated most of germany in retaliation. Jesus fucking christ go and kill yourself already Tera you living pile of actual shit.
>>
>>54673822
And sometimes a cockpit is a cock pit. I'm just urging everyone that orbital frames can be improved with a cockpit in the head or chest instead, and handing out free upgrades. All the frames will be dickless soon enough.
>>
>>54673834
Honestly all I can worry about is how unaerodynamic that structure looks. I'm no aerospace engineer, but I know enough that therre's a good reason all the fins & kibble on planes point backwards. And that reason is: Slipstream.
>>
>>54673759
>So, been to Exalted to pal up with the Ebon Dragon yet?
Let's not insult the Ebon Dragon's taste in companions.
Let's also not forget that at least the Shadow of All Things had some benefit for Creation, what with that free will he convinced the other primordials to allow.
>>
File: 7a2.png (280KB, 313x572px) Image search: [Google]
7a2.png
280KB, 313x572px
>>54673846
If you're not flying dick first into a tornado can you really call yourself a man?!
>>
>>54673846
I guess things are different when you're driven forward by the power of your boner.
>>
>>54673869
>>54673873
If that's your method, the only thing that's going to be erect in your name will be statues in memoriam.
>>
>>54673865
I mean...let's face it, if he and Bancho existed he's try to be Bancho solely on the basis that Bancho is the most repulsive, objectable thing ever, which is supposed to be his shtick. He'd also probably try to look out for him, again in his defined role of opposing everything Conky upholds.

He'd just fail over and over again, as Bancho unintentionally does worse because unlike Bancho the Ebon Dragon does not understand heroism well enough to come up with plans that aren't "fuck X over and achieve Y as a side effect".

On the other hand, the only recorded being he's ever explicitly taken care of seemingly with no ulterior benefit is Five Days Darkness who is nothing like Bancho.
>>
>>54673902
You forgot that the Ebon Dragon is counter to everything. He wouldn't be friendly to anyone unless he was betraying them (and one might say that he certainly did betray Five Days Darkness, with that whole "you're just like the Sun, but you can't stand being near him".)

He's also quite good at ensuring his own survival, even if it means betraying and murdering himself.
>>
>>54673921
Well he'd be betraying creation by helping him.
>>
>>54673937
But he'd also betray him. While taunting him for his failure... Hell, he'd taunt him for his successes, tainting them forever.
>>
Out of curiosity guys how does a servant from the Nasuverse stand up to an exalted comparitively and visa versa.
I know a young exalt would lose to a servant but what about an older exalt?
>>
File: exalted.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
exalted.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
>>54673964
Just try to look for what some of the +6 essence charms are supposed to do.
>>
>>54673964
Exalted will stay weaker physically but will have a wider range of powerful conceptual hax to use,
>>
>>54673964
The usual answer, depends on who the servant is and who the exalt is. Both can have countless huge differences that decide the fight.

You need to give details.
>>
File: Selfportrait.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Selfportrait.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>54673865
>Let's also not forget that at least the Shadow of All Things had some benefit for Creation, what with that free will he convinced the other primordials to allow.
If I could blush, I would.

>>54673790
Obviously.

>>54673902
>>54673921
>>54673937
>>54673950
You guys know me better than I know myself, sometimes.
>>
>>54674001
Ooops. Betrayed myself again.
>>
>>54673846
To be fair metatron, the metal they are made of, is amazing stuff. You can change the entire structure by downloading software updates and the hardware will change to make it work, you literally download new weapons.

It also screws with space a tiny bit iirc, for instamce if you die while piloting an orbital frame you will not die until you leave the pilot chair, the frame forces the metatron to react with your body taking over the functions of damaged organs. It literally will not allow you to die till your work is done.

It is quite painful iirc and at some point its basically the framw piloting its self from fragmented memories pulled from a dead brain in a mindless husk.

Ada the ai is nice though.

I think aion was working on a jump at one point but he dropped all his wip jumps recently.
>>
>>54674020
It falls to anons like you to take up the mantle.
>>
>>54674001
>If I could blush, I would.
As well you should. After all, the gods used that free will to usurp Yu Shan. The Sidereals and Dragonblooded then usurped the Solars...
The Green Sun Princes are properly betraying the Yozi, the Deathknights are usurping the Deathlords' places...
Betrayal everywhere!

>You guys know me better than I know myself, sometimes.
Oh, that? Nemesis Self Imagined Anew.

>>54673964
If we don't ignore the jump fiat "this isn't really conceptual" bit, the Servants have an immediate edge. Many of them have conceptual defenses or attacks.

If we do go by the setting proper, then it depends on the Servant and the Exalt in question. A perfect dodge or perfect parry is just that to any physical attack: Perfect, unless you're exploiting the Flaw of Invulnerability. Even if the attack is from Ea. But such a defense would be useless against something like Medusa's Mystic Eyes. On the other hand, there are Shaping defenses which would render that completely useless.
>>
Generic Dungeon Crawl
> Race: Little [-200CP]
> Class: Summoner
> Talent: Summoner
> Traits -
> Iron Stomach [-100MO]
> Nighteye [-100MO]
> Monastic [-200CP]
> Perks -
> Premium Pack [-100CP]
> Loot Table [-100CP]
> Mudcrab School of Finance [-200CP]
> Items -
> Starting Gear [Get a Freebie!]
> Beginner's Spellbooks [Get a Freebie!]
> Master Spellbooks [-200CP]
> Supplies [Get a Freebie!]

Small frail creature adapted to see in total darkness and subsist by eating small amounts of just about anything.
Gonna say I'm a kobold.
But not JUST a kobold! I am a fuzzbold! More dog than lizard but just as yappy! You know, there's actually this book called "Too Many Curses", and it stars a fuzzbold, and it has, like, one piece of fan art on the entire internet. And that's the type of kobold I am.
I should read that book someday. It looks neat.

Anyway, one thing I always thought was neat about Spiral Knights was all the little guard stations you'd find dotted around the Clockworks. Where knights would sit and hold back the monsters or research things going on. There's even one right outside the Core.
So that's what I did here. By making golems, building teleport stations, and occasional recruitment, I made the dungeons of this world, if not actually safe, at least more managed.

Also I yapped a lot and sold supplies to other adventurers at jacked up prices. Look, you don't get to complain when they're being sold sixty-four levels down. I'm providing a service here!
>>
>>54674078
>Betrayal everywhere!
~escstatic draconic shivering~
All according to keikaku!
>>
>>54674089
Eh, was there an update?
>>
File: Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg (76KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg
76KB, 600x1024px
What is best way to romance Umu's?
>>
>>54674121
Indeed.
~golf clap~
Well done.
Golden Years Tarnished Black

As an aside, I actually like the Ebon Dragon's charmtree. Almost as much as I like SWLIHN and Cecelyne's.
>>
>>54674141
Replace protag in Extra then go to GO, Nero Bride is a Nero from an alternate universe who never met her loved one so she's eternally lonely in her bridal outfit.
>>
>>54674151
>Golden Years Tarnished Black
My favorite part is how that section of the charm tree explicitly works well on miserable orphans.
>>
>>54674126
A few threads back, yeah. The jump author was talking about how they were never satisfied with it originally and so they did a big overhaul, but the thread was too busy... er... either biting bait or fateposting, I forget which. It was a couple days ago.
But yeah, there were some price changes, some extra drawbacks I think, and a bunch of items added.
>>
>>54674151
>As an aside, I actually like the Ebon Dragon's charmtree.
Ch...charmer, senpai. ~bats draconic eyes~ ~it fails to look cute~

>>54674176
>miserable orphans.
But of course. Prince or pauper, they each deserve my... attentions.
>>
>>54674176
Holden and the rest outdid themselves on those charms.
Not only can you use them on miserable orphans, you can make them fondly remember their orphanage, despite how miserable it really was (Glories that Never Were.)
>>
>>54674222
>Holden and the rest outdid themselves on those charms.
I though it was InkMonkeys who made those charms? Was Holden part of it?
>>
>>54674232
Yes, yes he was.
>>
>>54674222
I always found it funny that because of the writers' autistic paranoia of certain powers, that charmset is also the only one that can issue what the game calls Unacceptable Orders (tell you to kill yourself and you oblige, badically) after dealing enough trauma.

That's right, as far as can be determined the Ebon Dragon is technically better at giving orders and making sure they will be followed than the Unconquered Sun.
>>
>>54674356
Outside of that perversion of the norm (which is fitting for him,) he's still substantially behind Malfeas - Crowned with Fury renders every imperative into an unnatural mental influence, at no cost. And Malfeas would outright ignore any command given to him (all orders are always Unaccaptable outright.)
>>
>>54674421
Does that mean you can control him by ordering him to do the opposite of what you want him to do?
>>
>>54674356
Also, wasn't lore that he made Unconquered Sun to be his opponent.

Besides it's less about giving orders and more telling someone to go kill themselves. It is an order yes but it's more that you are denying them something, namely their will to live, just like how he denies the light and virtues.
>>
>>54674151
Ebon Dragon's charm tree is my least favorite because the mental changes are mandatory for most of it and are the most constricting out of any yozi's.
>>
>>54674432
No. But you can do so indirectly - He's outright immune to commands, but not immune to convincing arguments backed up by mindrape charms.
>>
>>54674452
Less his opponent and more that the Dragon's Shadow (his name as a primordial) is only capable of defining himself by contrasts. So to deepen his powers and become even more evil-er, he needed to create a being of justice, heroism, and perfection so he could better oppose those concepts.

Even when he was a simple 2D being he was just as much of a cunt.
>>
>>54672174

You should add a motherbox/fatherbox item.
>>
>>54674421
>all orders are always Unacceptable
>Malfeas is in a constant state or being ordered to surrender
>even though this is basically like telling a human to eat his own nuts

You know, all things considered Malfeas is taking imprisonment remarkably well.

>>54674432
Actually that's how the Ebon Dragon tricked him into agreeing to help create the Unconquered Sun back when he was Theion: He basically said "Hey, Creation is pimpin' but isn't it a shame nobody could ever tell you, Super King TTGL The Awesome, ever made it?". And then when Theion got mad he added that he could fix that by creating a symbol of his glory to hang over, nurture and guard Creation to establish undisputed supremacy. Theion got so into the project it exceeded all of Ebby's expectations.

But like >>54674471 said, Malfeas at least does understand flattery/sarcasm as a concept; instead of outright lolnoping stuff like that, the Charm give you a measure of resistance.

>>54674459
Ebs is like crack. To any sane person his stuff looks cringey and horrific and disgusting. But once you abandon all morality, ambition, restraint and ultimately sense of selfhood-there's an argument to be made that BECAUSE he defines himself in terms of fickle, self-determined opposition, he has a lot more lattitude to act.

Whereas Malfeas HAS to be a big, shouty, self-hating warrior king, SWLIHN HAS to be autistic and Cecelyne HAS to cynically uphold social darwinism the way sharks have to keep swimming, Ebby can always decide to oppose a meek poet instead of a town guard if he decides it's more convenient for him to act manly for some reason.

>>54674494
More real than eviler really, he was always a piece of work. He just couldn't interact with the Primordials meaningfully because he was stuck as a whisper in their dreams.
>>
>>54674459
All of the Yozi charm trees have mental changes in them, and some of them aren't obvious. Consider what it means for an order to be Unacceptable, and then realize that the moment you pick up Impervious Primacy Mantle, they're all Unacceptable. Including "dodge!"
>>
>>54674537
He's not being ordered to surrender. He was convinced to do so, and swore his surrender oaths on his old name.
>>
>>54674538
Out of all of them I would say Cecelyne's are the most subtle. There's no going crazy angry, or rewriting your definition of right and wrong, or deciding love means knives.

Her Charms just transform the way you interact with the world. By E5, a dedicated Malefactor can solve most of his problems (including fights) by arguing at them, and can treat a desert like a very private 5-star luxury resort. That also has weapons only he can use at arm's length.

So after a while, you find it strange when the few people you think of as peers DON'T own their own cult of slavish devotees to do everything for them.

>>54674546
Considering he's also trying to escape I wouldn't say there's a meaningful difference. I'm pretty sure one of his Charms says he barely remembers it, and thinks of it as a slip of the tongue.
>>
>>54674633
>their own cult of slavish devotees to do everything for them.
That are, of course, reliant on the food only your Essence can provide. And likely know the thaumaturgical Procedure to candy the insects for export, furthering your cult...

And let us not forget that at that point Cecelyne considers spiritual desolation to be fundamentally the same as the desert.
>>
>>54674538
People like you frustrate me. Re-read my fucking post. I acknowledge that within it, as you should be able to clearly see. I'm saying is are the WORST and most CONSTRICTING. Learn context clues, you illiterate.
>>
>>54674689
Oh yeah, the locusts!

Malefactors KNOW whatever it looks like, their delicious living demon drug harvests will taste like mom's home cooking. But the rest of the world just sees them proudly standing over a pile of carmelised bugs born to die at their feet.

>"What do you mean, people don't feel at home when all faith in higher authority is torn down and there's a swarm of locusts growing plump on your neighbour's fields?! Lo and behold, as I teach you unenlightened peons the true meaning of COMFY!"
>>
>>54674726
Point 1: Chill.
Point 2: I didn't contradict you, or claim otherwise. I was pointing out a non-obvious change (as in, it's not explicitly pointed out as "this changes how you think")

I'd add a third point, but you'd be likely to fly off the handle again.

>>54674743
Malefactors are somewhat likely to be a bit lazy in training themselves though, since they can wish themselves better.
Also somewhat likely to have a permanent intimacy of Smug Satisfaction.
>>
>>54674743
Eating bugs is still something I don't like to do, eons later. Bad texture.
>>
>>54674817
I'm sure you can fix the texture with a Heretical Charm that mixes it up with Principle Invoking Onslaught or Fond Remembrance of Adrian or maybe Sun-Salted Fields (it's the one referencing how The Fetich Currently Known As Ligier used to nourish the land) to make food that's less crunchy.
>>
>>54674869
Anon, if I was doing that, I'd make a heretical charm that turns the locusts into flying steaks.
>>
>>54672174
Would a radiation immunity perk cancel out the kryptonite weakness of Kryptonian Physiology?
>>
>>54674726
Take you meds and get some sleep. There's no need to verreact like this anon. It isn't healthy.
>>
>>54674881
That sound awesome and hilarious.
>>
>>54674982
I'm convinced he does it deliberately at times just to start pointless arguments. His idea of fun I guess.

>>54674811
You handled him better than I did the last time he tried this. He really likes to overreact and insult people over litte to nothing, presumably for entertainment.
>>
>>54674909
(Not Creator)
I would assume not.

I don't have any specific reason why but no radiation perk will specify "conventional" radiation and Superman can handle being nuked pretty well and obviously Solar radiation helps him in most cases. What I am saying is I think kryptonite is "special" comic book radiation that doesn't play by the rules.

I think most radiation resistant perks do is make you immune to harmful effects of Solar radiation along with Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation. None of which Kryptonite possesses

But that is the opinion of an anon with no significant (I have some) understanding of DC and isn't involved in the creation of the jump so feel free to disregard anything I say in this post.
>>
>>54675115
Different guy but I coudl swear I remember some old comic where Superman interacted with Kryptonite safely using a radiation-proof Hazmat suit. Assuming I'm not misremembering it must still act like normal radiation enough for countermeasure against normal radiation to work.
Maybe a radiation energy shield instead of radiation immunity perks?
>>
Other than companion options and pods, what are some ways to bring more people with you? Looking for more options similar to Blue Feather (Harvest Moon) or Chess Pieces/Playing Cards (Highschool Dxd).
>>
>>54674909
I am not the jump maker, so take this with a grain of salt, but... I'm going to go with a tentative yyyes on that, based purely on the fact that Superman sometimes wears a lead-lined suit to protect him from both the perils of space travel as well as guard against kryptonite. I remember it coming up often enough in the cartoon that it was a thing. So if a lead-lined suit can do it, you can.
That said, as anon mentions here >>54675115, you would probably need some kind of broad spectrum radiation immunity, or else an option to specify, because kryptonian radiation is likely its own special thing with its own special rules.
>>
>>54675161
>>54675182

(Same poster as the one this post replied to)
That (Hazmat/Lead-Lined Suit) sounds like the difference between not being affected and not letting it reach you in the first place. But yeah if you have something to put in-between you and it, I think that works.
>>
>>54675115
>I think most radiation resistant perks do is make you immune to harmful effects of Solar radiation
Well now I'm wondering if you could stretch a radiation immunity perk into making you immune to sunburn.
>>
>>54675211
I would assume so. The whole point of radiation immunity is that your organs and cells don't get liquified and you don't contract cancer. What's a little sunburn onto the pile
>>
>>54675211
I mean... that's how I rule it.

Fuck, if you get sunburned bad enough, that can be a major contributing factor towards skin cancer. Radiation is radiation, even if we give it a cutesy name. Your skin has literally been fried by radiated sun rays.
>>
>>54675311
>>54675299
>>54675211
Now I'm wondering if radiation immunity means never getting a tan in your life again. I'm sure there's perks for having sick tans out there, I'm just saying I don't remember any sunburnt Kryptonians off the top of my head.
>>
>>54675342
>Worried about not being able to get a tan.
>Not getting shape-shifting powers in the jumps.

Hmm.

Also of course there aren't any sunburnt Kryptonians. THEY EAT SUNLIGHT AND DON'T GET FAT (they may get fat I don't know)
>>
File: e37.png (330KB, 664x392px) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
330KB, 664x392px
>>54675342
Nah, tanning isn't harmful, it's a harmless side effect.

Unless you're really into being lily white I guess.
That's actually pretty big in Japan.
>>
>>54675416
China too, even moreso than Japan I'd say given at least they understand the appeal of chocolate elves/lolis. Bit of a futile effort for Asians you ask me, but then it is a pretty exotic look in those parts.
>>
>>54675299
>>54675311
I never thought about radiation immunity protecting against sunburns before, but it makes a whole lot of sense.

Thinking of using that for marketing purposes now.
"At the low price of $500, my latest gene mod will make you immune to radiation itself!"
"So? I don't work in a reactor. Why should I pay for it?"
"...you'll also never get sunburns ever again."
"I'll take 10."
>>
File: Superman_Fat.gif (9KB, 129x166px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_Fat.gif
9KB, 129x166px
>>54675383
Pic: The aftermath of Superman falling asleep in space.

>>54675416
>>54675476
I would kill to be able to tan.
>>
>>54675483
Don't humans kind of need that Vitamin D interaction in their diet?

You mad man! This is obviously a ploy to market your overpriced vitamin pills when the deficiencies hit!
>>
File: 1442883979667.jpg (28KB, 224x317px) Image search: [Google]
1442883979667.jpg
28KB, 224x317px
>>54675342
Tanning and sunburn are two different things caused by the same method. It's entirely possible to tan without getting sunburnt, and conversely, you can actually get sunburnt and not tan very well -- like, after your skin stops being so inflamed and maybe sheds depending on how bad it is, you can still end up not that tan afterwards.

Sunburn is specifically a harmful effect because your skin got fried, whereas tanning is just darkening of the skin caused by increased production of melanin due to exposure to sunlight. Which actually increases your resistance to harmful sun effects the more of it you have.

... so, actually, if you're blocking all the HARMFUL effects of radiation, you could probably actually get super mega tan, because there's no point the radiation will start inflaming and/or starting to break. Meaning it could just keep producing melanin indefinitely.
Maybe you could even throw in some mineral storage perks, like Highschool of the Dead's 401k, and start storing up huge ungodly amounts of melanin?
> As jumpers become immune to radiation and gain , they become more and more likely to have sexy, sexy tans.
I am so fucking okay with this.
>>
>>54675611
>sexy, sexy tans

Actually I'm quite happy with tanlessness thank you very much. I am quite content to go through life without being a cinnamon bun.
>>
>>54675666
>a cinnamon bun.
What is it with this thread and making me hungry. Stahp. My waistline can only take so much abuse!
Wait a minute, what would the half-cheery on top be? Or the Icing? Or the raisans?
>>
>>54675610
You can get Vitamin D from other sources. It's a neat solar-powered trick, but it's not a big deal.
>>
File: Worse_Than_Satan.gif (979KB, 283x151px) Image search: [Google]
Worse_Than_Satan.gif
979KB, 283x151px
>>54675666
Satan confirms!
>>
>>54675694
>pic
Ah, Satan. Thank you for making life easier for disabled drivers.
>>
File: Pac_ADV_Gashat.png (161KB, 256x462px) Image search: [Google]
Pac_ADV_Gashat.png
161KB, 256x462px
A question for HeavensAnon.

Ready to Brave! (Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4) states that the Ministry of Health had two companies developed the HakaiGear/HakaiGenesis/S Driver and the FamiKamen/Super FamiKamen/N driver. Does this actually effect the Jump or is it just Fluff? It's not 100% important but I just had the thought and wanted to ask.

Either way awesome job on this, you and Digger got me into Kamen Rider btw. I needed this hammyness in my life.
>>
>>54672174
Is New God Physiology an alt-form? Do my powers only work in that form?
>>
>>54675611
>It's entirely possible to tan without getting sunburnt, and conversely, you can actually get sunburnt and not tan very well
God, don't I know it?
>>
>>54673654
You're not a member of Antifa, are you?
>>
>>54673684
Wait, what? Is Saitama evil now?
>>
>>54676106
Not in canon, no. I'm pretty sure that's just an edit someone made. It's pretty easy to change some text around.

Unless you mean in tera's chain, in which case yeah, his narrative warps people's personalities so that they're all terrible people. Whether tera thinks they're supposed to be "good" or "evil", everyone ends up being a horrifying monster. It's like a Chick Tract but in jumpchain form.
>>
>>54676179
You really hate bancho a lot don't you? Why?
>>
>>54676210
Different guy but: Bancho used to be a lot worse than he is now. When he was using the trip Tera he was really open about things noone really wanted to know about. I guess some of us haven't moved on and hold his behaviour back then aginst him.
>>
>>54676210
No sane person doesn't.

>>54676281
Yeah, no. He still gives his unsolicited opinions way too often. Normally I wouldn't mind it, but when it comes from such a disgusting person, it gets pretty irritating.
>>
>>54676210
Not him, but it's not that he's senselessly evil. It's not that he spreads atrocity and fear throughout his journeys. It's the fact that out of character, he genuinely sees nothing wrong with creating a world gone mad or the hypocrisy in dealing out excessive retribution to people he thinks are evil. And before you play the all Jumpers card, it's been explained to him repeatedly and he still genuinely thinks he's benevolent. Took him more than a year to even admit to being an "anti-hero".

Oh, and he also went out of his way to piss/harrass/chase off a bunch of jumpmakers/assorted people I mostly tolerate around here. But you probably don't know them, so don't worry.

Also, there was that one time he roleplayed his jumper in the /tg/ parliament. Read: He acted like a huge shameless mary sue in front of a non-jumpchain community. They were seriously considering raiding us before cooler heads prevailed and they just kicked him.
>>
>>54676311
>But you probably don't know them, so don't worry.
Nope sorry, probably before my time here.

>Also, there was that one time he roleplayed his jumper in the /tg/ parliament.
But why? Why would he do that?
Oh, that explains so much about his reaction the the guy RPing the Ebon Dragon from Exalted.

>>54676299
>Normally I wouldn't mind it, but when it comes from such a disgusting person, it gets pretty irritating.
Yeah, that tells me you have something against him in particular if his actions become irritating not because of the action but because he is the one doing it.
Can you tell me what it was that turned you so much against him? It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, if it's too infuritating or gross for you to want to remember. I'm just curious.
>>
File: Metaknight_e01dce_1095232.jpg (79KB, 287x877px) Image search: [Google]
Metaknight_e01dce_1095232.jpg
79KB, 287x877px
>>54676210
I don't know, anon. I think I'm just tired. He just keeps doing the same shit over and over. He doesn't see anything wrong with it, he does all this crazy shit and thinks it's the most normal thing, like we're all the ones who are crazy. He says he learns but then he just comes back around and does the same shit again.

In the past year he's started using his hated status as a shield for why he's terrible. Like it's just okay for him to argue about how he's morally in the right because he's a terrible person. As if that makes sense at all.

I don't know, anon. I'm just so fucking tired.
>>
>>54676366
>Ebon Dragon from Exalted.
That was fucking hilarious. Here was a guy RPing the closest thing Exalted has to pure evil, agreeing with everything Bancho said, even sprinkling in hints and the titles of ebon dragon charms and using a trip with Ebon Dragon in it and Bancho didn't get it for the better part of a whole thread.
Come on, if the Ebon Dragon is agreeing with you its pretty clear you are doing something really wrong.
The RPer felt bad about it though. He though Bancho wasn't retarded and was just playing along. He even apologised in the beginning of the next thread when he figured out just how fucked up Bancho really is.
>>
>>54676395
You can't rehabilitate him, Anon. He's got some hard coded behavioral disorder
>>
>>54676410
Yeah, his inability to tell sarcasm, RPing or jokes from reality is kind of part of why I pity him and find his antics annoying.
>>
>>54676395
It was honestly easier for everyone, back when it was commonplace to just report him until he got banned. A simpler time.
>>
>>54676395
>I'm just so fucking tired.
I can see why that would be frustrating, anon. I hope you feel more rested soon.

>As if that makes sense at all.
I think I've seen him do this and you're right it doesn't make sense. Wierd.

>>54676432
>>54676410
Is this why we don't have more RP in the thread?
>>
>>54676427
I don't want to rehabilitate him, I just want him to go the fuck away. Like, even his psychiatrist said that /jc/ was bad for him, but he STILL doesn't get it.

>>54676432
That's what makes him so terrifying. When he writes about his jumper doing all this atrocious shit, it's stuff that he himself would do and endurse, if he had the power to do so.
>>
>>54676460
>Like, even his psychiatrist said that /jc/ was bad for him, but he STILL doesn't get it.
What?! He's ignoring professional advice to stay here? Why would he do that? That's crazy!

>>54676460
>it's stuff that he himself would do and endorse, if he had the power to do so.
Let's just be thankful this is all an imagination game then and he can't actually do any of the things he'd like in reality.
Just out of curosity whats the worst he wanted to do?
>>
>>54671514

SAO's Klein and one of my companions. IT is a great way to convince him to tag along.

Hestia and Bell from Is it wrong to pick up Girls in a Dungeon. I have a breeding perk that lets me impregnate anything with healthy offspring. I just let them borrow it. Since gods cannot have children in this setting it is a powerful gift.

I also did the same thing with Hephaestus and Welf Crozzo. They were already in love so I just handed out the baby making perk for them
>>
>>54676488
Turn all of reality into a Mutual Consensus, where the laws of physics and decency only apply through popular vote.

Think reeeaaalll hard about that.
>>
>>54676460
>>54676488

Holy shit, that's just it. He keeps coming back here like a hopeless addict, and says it's the only thing that keeps him going.

Even though a literal medical professional told him to stay away. Every time Bancho posts here he is wasting your taxpayer dollars.

>the worst

I think it peaked at turning reality into what was summed up as "The Warpwyld" because he had some nonsensical ideas about imposing laws on a realm of pure chaos.

I also have some vague memories about him being a weird stalker with a bad case of oneupmanship, which are mercifully vague enough I can't recall them properly. I seriously hope I'm just confusing him for someone else
>>
>>54676488
>What?! He's ignoring professional advice to stay here? Why would he do that? That's crazy!

Yeah, he mentioned it relatively recently. Not in the archive recently, but you could find it if you trawled through a few months of threads
>>
>>54676488
On the top of my head, it's castrating a middle schooler for basically groping her friend (who was cool with it anyway, otherwise she would've fried her long ago), and condemning Johntron to eternal torture for his political views.
>>
>>54676506
>>54676512
>>54676513
>>54676531
>>54676531
Well, I'm speechless. Just... wow.

>>54676512
>and says it's the only thing that keeps him going.
How? It's not as though he's thought well of here, obviously. I could kind of see it if he was well regarded here, but as things are... Weird.
>>
>>54676453
> I hope you feel more rested soon.
Thanks, anon. You're good people.

>>54676460
>>54676488
> He's ignoring professional advice to stay here?
Yeah, that's just another part of what's so fucked up about it. His psychiatrist has actually told him he should stop visiting this thread. I don't know the details about it exactly, but it's either because he can't differentiate between fantasy and reality, or because people have posted flashing gifs just to fuck with his epilepsy, or both. Either way, visiting this thread is actually legitimately bad for his well being.

But he refused to stop, even against the advice of a medical professional, because he feels like he's addicted to the experience of this thread.

Even the people who care about him think he shouldn't be here, and he's not listening.
>>
>>54676531
>and condemning Johntron to eternal torture for his political views.
Is that from back a few months ago? Something about jontron mentioning some statistics and called shouted at for being 'racist'.

>>54676602
>You're good people.
Well thank you very much anon. That's awfully kind of you.

>Even the people who care about him think he shouldn't be here, and he's not listening.
That's actually quite sad. Both for him and for us.
Has anyone tried to get him to take a break, not leave altogether, just a defined holiday from the thread? Maybe it would help?
>>
>>54671448
>>54671479
...Who?
>>
>>54676651
Yes, it was the kerfuffle which resulted in Jon pretty much retiring from Youtube.
>>
>>54676651
>Is that from back a few months ago? Something about jontron mentioning some statistics and called shouted at for being 'racist'.
Yeah, he was pressured into stating some political views in a live stream and it basically boiled down to one of those somewhat manipulated but not actively malicious "black people are more likely to commit crimes" statistics or something. Just the kind of thing you'd see for a few seconds in the scroll bar on Fox News.

In response to this, some people – and you know the kinds of people I'm talking about – had a collective shitfit and Jon received major backlash. He ended up getting booted from a game he was doing voice acting for because the company was afraid of being labelled racist. And then Jon basically quit YouTube, which I'm still salty about.
>>
>>54676488
Well there was the time he was advocating genociding every Muslim in the world, as well as the entire Middle East. That's what got him his ban from the IRC. Suffice to say he's the sort who literally doesn't get morality and jumps to genocide or mind rape as the proper solution to cure people of having dissenting opinions from him.

There's a reason half the thread insists he died on his first jump.
>>
>>54676731
>you know the kinds of people
Damn Mormons
>>
>>54676744
>There's a reason half the thread insists he died on his first jump.

Are there any Muslims in the Pokémon world he'd be able to crusade against?
>>
>>54676766
More just that he's likely to pick a fight he can't win. Probably not even with a legendary.
>>
>>54676766
The open ended part of me wants to say there's probably a watered down, Pokemon-ized, as-seen-through-the-lens-of-JAPAN version of the Muslim faith somewhere in the Pokemon world, but as far as I'm aware no such characters or motifs have ever appeared in any games or anime.
>>
>>54676807
A single Rattata. Just imagine it.
>>
>>54676656
One of the best girls from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
>>
>>54676842
Let's see here Quick Attack, Bite, Pursuit, Hyperfang, and Sucker Punch. Those are some decent moves and humans get wrecked by these kinds of things in Pokemon. Like a single Tackle can send a person flying and cause you to spit up blood, if some scenes from the Anime/Manga are to be taken with a grain of salt this means that the attack is strong enough to crack ribs at least.

In other news, I would like to get Missing No as my Pokemon but I can't really into the calculation to CP thing. Has anyone done the number crunch or something?
>>
>>54676766
He'd just find a new minority to blame everything on. I'm betting psychics. Aided by the fact that any of them with basic telepathy wouldn't so much as give him the time of day. And have their stomach do its best to escape out their throat.
>>
>>54677016
Well, psychics do get some well deserved bad rep recently after that GTA mess came to light...
>>
This might be a long shot but has anyone claimed Kult? And if not would anyone be interested in a Kult Jump like at all?
>>
>>54677094
I'd Jump a Kult Jump! Inverted D20 and all. It'd be a neat Jump to see. However, no one as of yet has even asked after a Kult Jump. Would you like to do it Anon?
>>
>>54677117
I think I would like to, but first wanted to see if anyone would even want to jump it.
>>
>>54676753
I thought he was referencing crab people.
Damn crab people, looking like crabs but talking like people.
>>
>>54677124
It /is/ fairly niche but we've got stuff like German Hollow Quest, Quest for Glory, and even more niche stuff out there. If you feel the passion then you make what you're passionate about Anon.
>>
>>54676506
To be fair, once you're powerful enough as a Jumper I don't see why the law of physics couldn't bear some improvement; and giving people some kind of agency in the matter can be a good idea, but deciding all of it by universal suffrage with no balance of power is just stupid.
>>
File: 6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg (209KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6c5f4ca21a480db196f117d442fdb220.jpg
209KB, 1000x1200px
>>54677004
> In other news, I would like to get Missing No as my Pokemon but I can't really into the calculation to CP thing. Has anyone done the number crunch or something?
Sure, anon. I can look that up for you.

Let's see, depending on which version of MissingNo you want, according to
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/MissingNo.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%27M_(00)
... your base stat total will come out to 204, 205, or 231. Any which way, the PMD choice option says to round to the nearest hundred, which would be 200 for all of them, or 200CP.
Conveniently, that's also the price to buy a unique or out-of-region starter in the base Pokemon jump, which is probably what MissingNo would count as, I would imagine.
So it would cost 200CP to be a MissingNo, or to have one as your starter. Be warned that they are rather fragile things. Also, you probably don't get protection against any anomalous effects if it's your starter, so, uh. Just be warned.
Also, while MissingNos are mostly benign, the MBlock variant is known to brick cartridges. No clue what that'd do to an actual universe.

I feel like I have to say I wouldn't consider MissingNo to be "canon" to the normal universe, but I'm also not gonna tell you how to have fun.
At the very least, I bet you can make some people shit themselves trying to figure out what the hell it is.
Maybe you can even have fun introducing it to the SCP Foundation later on! That would make a neat story.
>>
>>54677141
Yo, that's messed up
>>
How dangerous is the vanilla DC jump? Shit gets weird in DC and the thought of dying due to something you aren't aware of or aren't interacting with sounds sketchy.
>>
>>54677305
Just go as a mentally ill clown, you should survive everything.
>>
>>54677305
Vanilla DC has the option to go to a DC setting of your choice, so it really depends on what you pick for that. The DCAU, for instance, is relatively tame for a superhero setting, and at the end of the day everyone usually survives. If you're just going to the base comics, though, well... it's comics. Shit gets really fucking crazy really fucking fast.
>>
>>54677229
While missingno may be usually only findable in the first games varients of it exist in almost every game in some form. For instance the ocean hell version of the games has a flying question mark.

I will not mention that games name.

Fucking wingulls.
>>
>>54677317
Why would you want to role play banchos mom?
>>
>>54677353
Yeah, that's Decamarks, according to Bulbapedia, or "Ten Question Marks", if you want to get technical.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ten_question_marks
I remember running into it while screwing around with cheat codes in... I think it must have been a ROM of Sapphire. Anyway, Decamarks is basically an intentional placeholder to fill the spot of a glitch Pokemon, so that no actual glitches occur. It's like a border guard.
According to Bulbapedia, it actually has zeros in all stats... meaning that, if you wanted to be really technical about it, you could be one for FREE in PMD. But you'd also get nothing for doing so, other than being a floating question mark who kindof exists as a stable placeholder of an improper value.

There's actually a fairly large list of Glitch Pokemon, which you can find here:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_glitch_Pok%C3%A9mon
They all have different names, but for the sake of being technically correct (the best kind of correct?!), "MissingNo" refers specifically to the glitch Pokemon found in the Gen 1 games.
>>
>>54677424
The Joker being Bancho's mom explains so much.
>>
>>54677424
I think he was talking about the Joker not pennywise they are two entirely different mentally ill clowns
>>54677479
my mom is not the Joker. Thank you very much!
>>
>>54677479
I remember him saying a long tome ago that his dad was a neo nazi so that would basically put him as being rhe love (hate?) Child of red skull and the joker.

And holy fuck does that explain a lot.
>>
>>54677489
>>54677526
Please don't disclose personal info on the net, especially on these kind of image boards
>>
>>54677526
no, my dad is black. So how would that even work?
>>
>>54677547
He disclosed it all himself though.
>>
>>54677564
Go to bed Ian, turn off your computer, do not come here, listen to your psychiatrist.
>>
>>54677591
It isn't even the afternoon, it's too early to go to bed
>>
Theoretically, if I kill the conspirator Yozis (and I mean really kill, not just Fetich death) using OOC bullshit what happens to the Infernals? Do they lose their Charms and end up as little better than peak-human mortals?
>>
>>54677611
But it's never too early to listen to your fucking psychiatrist and GO THE FUCK AWAY AND STAY AWAY YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT
>>
Now I don't know how to feel about Bancho because on one hand you have this:
>>54676744
>Well there was the time he was advocating genociding every Muslim in the world, as well as the entire Middle East. That's what got him his ban from the IRC.

But on the other hand you also have him doing this:
>Suffice to say he's the sort who literally doesn't get morality and jumps to genocide or mind rape as the proper solution to cure people of having dissenting opinions from him.

Plus his wife is a fatty
>>
>>54677729
His "wife" is a literal tumor.
You really, really do not want to see the picture.
>>
How do you all know he's not just trolling?
>>
>>54677819
If he is, he's been maintaining a character with incredible consistency for literal years. He deserves to have trolled us with that level of skill.
>>
File: Lady_of_pain.jpg (53KB, 479x591px) Image search: [Google]
Lady_of_pain.jpg
53KB, 479x591px
>>54677819
Who, Tera? No offense, but I don't enough respect for the people who come to 4chan for that. If he's been trolling this entire time, then he's a god damn genius, and I think he could be making real money in the con game. This dinky ass little thread that averages about 70 unique IPs would be a waste of his talents.
>>
So I know this is a stupid question, but I'm reading about Exalted Charms and I can't seem to figure out how "successes" work. Can someone help me out here?
>>
Where are options for pets, like GLA's barely sapient animal companion?
>>
>>54677955
Get a waifu and shrink her.
>>
>>54677955
Wouldn't they become fully sapient once you import them?
>>
>>54677970
No.
>>
>>54675959

It's just fluff, a joke on the idea of Nintendo and Sega throwing their hat into the Gashat/Gamer Driver ring. Also to make a reference to pic related.
>>
>>54677628
No one knows. But they're meant to "preserve" the Yozi's Charms, so maybe? Maybe not? Also, why would you do that? That's a horrible idea.
>>
>>54677954
Basically, in Exalted, when you do a Thing you get a pool of dice you roll. Each die counts as a success if it rolls high enough. Enough successes allows you to succeed at the Thing.
>>
File: Clear_Xevious_Gashat.png (159KB, 250x460px) Image search: [Google]
Clear_Xevious_Gashat.png
159KB, 250x460px
>>54677991
Ah okay then. Alright.
>>
Is the super-charisma trap option in Gunnerkrieg the best in the chain? Or is there anything stronger?
>>
>>54677955
Nah, those count as Full Companions. Jumpmaker confirmed recently, I think. "Barely Sapient" means they're Sapient enough to occupy a Companion slot.
>>
>>54677955
Go to a pet store and buy a cat. Does this need to be complicated?
>>
>>54678135
/jc/ has this thing for needing cp affirmation on everything.

Can't just go to the grocery store and buy eggs, they need fancy expensive CP-certified eggs.
>>
>>54678154
>ARE THESE EGGS FIAT-BACKED?
>>
>>54677955
eclipse phase with the animal handler package
>>
>>54678166
Delicious, delicious fiat-backed eggs. Guaranteed every week.
>>
Is there a perk that would let you retain the power boost you get inside a realm you own, outside of it?
>>
>>54677094
Kult as in heretic kingdoms?
i would love that
>>
>>54678166
>What do you mean this milk doesn't have a CP guarantee, I used my coupons and everything!
>I demand to speak to your manager.
>>
>>54678047
Ah, a gashat that gives you the power to have an annoying ten second long bit of music that loops endlessly.
>>
>>54678236
Master of Magic. Fortress that Moves or something like that. it's a general perk.
>>
File: 1418781257429.gif (107KB, 359x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418781257429.gif
107KB, 359x180px
>>54678154
Personally, I use matter converters. Like the Pixelator, for one, but also just any old matter converter, like the ones from Transmetropolitan.
For the Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier especially, you would think that would be a thing I'd use mostly for recreating artifacts and shit, but... it can save "blueprints" for later reuse. There's a lot of shit in there that's just, like... groceries.
In fact, there are a lot of save files on there that are fast food or such that I bought and is then sorted by date. I have little notes made about them, like, "This pizza's crust was undercooked", or, "This burger came with peppers when I specifically asked for no peppers".

What I'm saying is that I am drastically misusing this incredible gift.

HEY, /jc/! Tell me about an item you bought with CP that you have been blatantly misusing.
>>
>>54678294
Thanks.
>>
What's the best Magical/Metaphysical Regeneration Perk in the Chain? I want something to help replenish myself when using The Cornerstone Perk from Nier 2010 to protect others and I think it would play better with Regeneration that wasn't rooted in my Biological Body.
>>
>>54678319
Homunculus from Full Metal Alchemist uses magic based regen... that's all the comes to mind, sorry anon.
>>
>>54678299
You know the Multishot spell from the fable jump? Well it multiplies anything i shoot or throw. I like to use it for confetti guns at parties.
>>
List of jumps you can get a spark in?
>>
>>54678353
Gurren Lagann, the DB End jump, Devil Survivor 2 with the right drawback. I'm sure there a few more that I can't remember as well.
>>
File: Cybrannosaurus.png (1MB, 1169x727px) Image search: [Google]
Cybrannosaurus.png
1MB, 1169x727px
>>54678299
You know those tier three factories from supcom,you know how They can 3-D print you a cyborg Tyrannosaurus? I use them To print out meals and Drugs for myself, granted these meals/drug binges are roughly the size of a dinosaur but it's the principle of the thing
>>
>>54678299
>HEY, /jc/! Tell me about an item you bought with CP that you have been blatantly misusing.
Excalibur door stop
>>
>>54678319
There's a perk in Anima that constantly regenerates your soul. Combined with metaphysical biology from NGE and Power fo Dominance from Castlevania and you're pretty much untouchable.
>>
File: Shooting Gamer Lv 3.png (335KB, 412x675px) Image search: [Google]
Shooting Gamer Lv 3.png
335KB, 412x675px
>>54678252
Nah it grants flight and some decent firepower. It's great.
>>
>>54678353
Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagann, and Warhammer Rogue trader. There are probably a few more than that but I cant remember them.
>>
>>54678299
I modified/taught the Samehada from Naruto so that when it's resting, it works like a Satchel, with its gullet serving as the entrance to a pocket dimension. I rarely use it directly in a fight, and generally just walk around with it slung across my back. I usually store tons and tons of booze within its gullet, and drink out of it via direct lip-to-lip contact with the Samehada, because my Jumper has a lot of weird, gross biology themes going on.
>>
>>54678299
Any wardrobe item inevitable results in a strip show.

I have a few 'endless bag of X' type items, those usually get used as foot stools or similar.

I've got the mirror of yata hanging in my living room. The NP version that gives infinite mana for 24 hours.

An alchemists shop that I use as cooking spices.
>>
>>54678299
in theory I could be using God tiered Prince of space To be a walking Nuclear arsenal , but in practice I just microwave on the go with it. a kaleidostick is in theory , a very powerful magical weapon, but mainly I Mind linked with it so people could Listen to my soundtrack perks.
>>
>>54673834
The funny thing is that there are Orbital Frames with their cockpits in the head. Only a couple, but they exist. Why don't they all follow this design principle?

>>54673846
When Jehuty is moving really fast the cockpit actually flips up to be flush with the body armor. It makes it look even more like a penis in the process, though.
>>
>>54678510
I'm assuming because of a design aesthetic or something, personally I like the way NGE did it. Having a few meters of giant fighting robot between me and the rest of the world sounds like a much better idea.
>>
File: so_good.jpg (31KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
so_good.jpg
31KB, 659x609px
>That feeling when you've never written anything in your life, then you start writing a jumpchain and you are actually finishing up with your first story arc and what is this feeling it's wonderful.

I didn't know writing shitty fanfiction could be so fun, I guess? All, thanks to you, /jc/!
>>
File: Idaten 002.jpg (133KB, 513x822px) Image search: [Google]
Idaten 002.jpg
133KB, 513x822px
>>54678557
No problem Anon! It's a great thing.

Run while you still can.
>>
Is Gaunlet around? I was wondering if Companions get the stipend for buying Lands too.

Also, more of a general lore question, but how tough are Kami on average?
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>54678627
I come when my name is called, perhaps.

Companions don't get a stipend as written, though they can buy lands if they so wish.

Kami in Kamigawa have various levels of durability but on average we've seen them go into battle outnumbered ten to one and come out the victor. They can be exhausted but that take hours of dedicated combat. They're pretty tough all said. In the card game they average a 2-4 toughness so that's better than most of the humans in their Set, who rely on being casters or using Bushido boosts to keep up with the Kami's raw ability.
>>
>>54678353
Gurren Lagann.
Dragon Ball.
Devil Survivor 2.
Tenchi Muyo
Darksiders
One of the Bomberman jumps (never really understood that one but hey it's an option)
Kamen Rider Heisei Part Final: Decade
Warhammer 40k Freelancer (until Kanons decides to do whatever with that one)
Shin Megami Tensei
SBURB
On a technicality, Light of Terra, although that route was never finished.

Sparkable-jumps-pending:
Bastard!! Part 2
Sehshuiahiqfwhateverthefuck Demonbane
Dies Irae
Fate/Grand Order I think?
Crisis of Infinite Crises if CCDT ever gets around to doing that old thing again.

... I think that's it?
>>
File: 1487251213576.jpg (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487251213576.jpg
201KB, 800x600px
>>54678557
>tfw you can't watch or read anything anymore without thinking about the fact that your Jumper could fix all of this and/or make it way more interesting
>>
>>54678319
Probably Zombie from Seven Deadly Sins, which works barring destruction of your soul. I imagine the Monster capstone from the Bastard!! jump is also at least somewhat supernatural, and you can regenerate from a drop of blood with a Knack in Exalted Lunars. If you're willing to use it, Immortal from Lost Odyssey has some ridiculous magical regeneration.
>>
>>54678722
Thanks senpai.

Just a reality check. How good would I have to get at Kanji Magic in order to be able to debuff/bind The Unspeakable (6/7 with trample) enough for a companion with Mana Fount to physically overpower and kill it? If it's not feasible, how much help would giving the companion who'll be doing the fighting God Slaying Arts be?

We've got a pretty lenient timestop so I'm not worried about Jumper and company not being able to actually use their magic before getting mind whammied, but I feel like I'm severely overestimating how effective all this stuff might be at base.
>>
>>54677892
HOLY SHIT. Are you saying theres SEVENTY of us?? Wow. I always thought there was, like, maybe twenty tops? Wow.
>>
>>54678319
Being an Avatar from DC Occult is probably the best. There's a perk in Tomb Kings that makes it so you can't die as long whoever your soul is bonded to lives.
>>
>>54678319
I like the NGE combo.
It has perks that entwine your body, mind and soul into one thing
>100cp - Waveform Anatomy (Free with Pattern Blue)
>This has the basic effect of combining your mental presence, physical body and spiritual health into a single unified trait, but you can still suffer damage.
>This also means that spiritual damage and recovery affect your physical and mental health, and vice versa.
>A strong selfimage and ego also improves your resistance to effects that would change your mind or body against your will.’
So all your mental perks like willpower or being a genius also affect the body and soul, and ditto physical durability perks and spiritual resilience ones.

>200cp - Solipsistic Integrity (Discount Pattern Blue)
>As long as you have a healthy state of mind, any injury you suffer will heal perfectly without a scar, no matter how complicated or serious.
And now you heal losses perfectly in mind, body and soul.

And then any and all regeneration or mental/spiritual recovery perks.
>>
>>54678944
you can see the thread stats in the top and bottom left, dingus.
>>
>>54678944
69 posters right now.

Honestly, we probably have at least five times that number in jumpmakers, even if most of them are one pump chumps.
>>
>>54678996
I loved it till someone pointed out that if you get hurt your soul/mind gets damaged at the same time.
>>
>>54678944
You can use various 4chan apps to keep track, but yeah, we average about 70 unique IPs per thread. That's just the people who post, mind. It's impossible to know how many people lurk and just never say anything.
>>
>>54679043
No, I know that, thank you. It's just that I never really payed any attention to it. I don't know why I find this so incredible either.

>>54679065
Wow.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54678920
With the perk itself you'd need a little time to get to the point where you could bind and seal a Yuki Onna, in canon it takes the MC a bit of time to do this but he mentions that it's not really that hard since she was 'merely' a spirit of blizzards and that the hard part had been making it so he could steal her powers from her. But since you said Debuff/Bind you could drop the Unspeakable to the point where you can pull an Ichiga [Who Topples Oaks] on his ass within a few years, around one and a half to three-ish, now how long that lasts is the big thing, as you will be burning up energy to do it. God Slaying Arts is a great way to prep for fighting any Kami, because of the way that they're set up.

Now this is all taken with a bit of salt because Kanji Magic is great but it needs materials and God Slaying Arts needs a bit of prep work done too. Mana Font needs time to tap into the leylines and build up a stock of powers. So you'll need a bit of time to prep, but it can work out if you Bat-prep.
>>
>>54678299
>HEY, /jc/! Tell me about an item you bought with CP that you have been blatantly misusing.
So I collect various restraunt warehouse attachments, and those unlimited food perks, fluffing that those also appear as physical attachments for the warehouse (unlimited shwarma is that restaurant from the end of the avengers movie it's based on)

And I spent 60 points in the warehouse supplement for multiple portals, and decided the fast travel was I could open portals wherever I physically was, and walk through the warehouse to any other portal I had opened.

Sometimes I just find a bare wall somewhere, and open a portal fronting a restaurant. Like there is now a 50's diner-that-wasn't-there-yesterday in some back alleyway in Gotham either giving away free diner food, or at 1950's prices. And since restaurants have multiple sides, might also be a shortcut to other locations in the world where I got hungry or bored.

I could have closed the portal when I was done, but it's easier/more fun to leave it and see what everyone's reaction is.
>>
File: VG_Cats_missingno_6374.jpg (64KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
VG_Cats_missingno_6374.jpg
64KB, 300x341px
>>54677470
>>54677229
Thank you for all your hard work, friendly neighborhood pokemaniac.
>>
>>54679083
Not really, and not long term,
>A healthy state of mind is relative assume that only self-destructive or otherwise ego eroding behaviors count as deleterious.
Someone calling your waifu shit is technically damaging your mind or soul, but you can get over it pretty quickly.
>>
>>54678944
We are a special kind of autistic here anon.
>>
>>54679262
... What would happen if you human imported it?
What would they look like?
>>
File: Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
>>54678299
I bought Jumperville during my time in my main chain just to have a place to test weapons at. I'm pretty sure that's not why it's there, but that's what I use it for...
>>
So what kind of forms are you guys planning to build in Generic Kaiju?
>>
File: IMG_1523.png (459KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.png
459KB, 848x1200px
>>54676968
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi has lots of great girls. Miu is probably one my favorites but she's really cute with Kenichi. She's been in love with him since childhood.
>>
File: missing_no_by_bluc-d6v6dzn.png (320KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
missing_no_by_bluc-d6v6dzn.png
320KB, 600x751px
>>54679409
>>
>>54672174
Continuity drawback for Batman:TAS?
>>
>>54679473
cute
>>
>>54679473
Well. Huh. Im sold.
>>
>>54679409
>>
>>54678751
This so much, though Sakura does a fine job as a Cardcaptor. I just became the second coming of Clow Reed
>>
>>54679409
>
>>
File: missing_no_chan_by_bluc-d6v6dew.png (178KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
missing_no_chan_by_bluc-d6v6dew.png
178KB, 400x480px
>>54679561
>>54679569
Do you want candy anon?
Because that's how you get candy.
>>
File: Coz85MGVUAAGJuJ.jpg (127KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Coz85MGVUAAGJuJ.jpg
127KB, 898x1200px
>>54679409
>>54679594

Depending on what form it takes, its base Pokemon form might look like a nondescript ghost, a skeleton, or a glitch in space time.
Pic related was actually drawn by an artist for the Pokemon card game, which is about as official as we're going to get.

When imported into Pokemon Stadium, Missingno would also look like a pokedoll, like what appears when you use the move Substitute.

As for what they'd look like humanized, you could either humanize any of those options, or just go with >>54679473
She's a cutie.
>>
>>54679425
>Jumperville
From where?
There are so many Jumlervilles, Jumpervanias, and JumperCorps scattered around.
>>
>>54679661
Yes pls.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54679749
Oh whoops. Thought I'd typed that out Jumperville (Sonichu)
>>
>>54679782
>Sonichu

braver man than I, I will not be going anywhere NEAR that world.
>>
>>54679800
Why on earth not? It's the most appropriate jump for a jumper to jump. One could call it the true homeworld of all jumpers.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>54679800
I stuck myself in a Moon Prison. Jumperville from Sonichu is a great place to test stuff out against weird out of context villains, the entire dang city gathers up stuff from each of the Jumps you hit and thus you can fight Vampire (Vampire the Masquerade) villain's with Stands (Jojo) and Aura (RWBY) which makes for a place that can still hit you out of left field even years later.
>>
File: halfling ranger.jpg (27KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
halfling ranger.jpg
27KB, 452x600px
/jc/ has plenty of Wizards, Clerics, Monks, Warlocks, even Fighters. But who /ranger/ here?
>>
File: you mean the chaos emeralds.png (957KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you mean the chaos emeralds.png
957KB, 1280x720px
>>54678299
I've been using Gaia Memories more often in busywork than combat.

Stove's out? Heat. Need an icebag for the cooler? Ice Age. Need some electricity? Shit i'll make a Memory for that too. I've even used the real T2 Key memory multiple times because i keep forgetting my keys

Lets not even talk about what im doing with the Chaos Emerald
>>
>>54679932
Not valid. It explicitly says that absurd plot-holes will prevent you from using it for anything but entertainment in the form of generic shonen adventure. Making gains and obtaining useful knowledge is definitely more than entertainment.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>54680441
I said I weapons test there anon. I go on generic shonen adventures in Jumperville to test out weapons that I've made.
>>
Has anyone here read Mushoku Tensei? What stuff are the top-tier people there capable of?
>>
>>54680397
>Akira gets the Chaos Emeralds
Would that make Satanael a Super Satan?
>>
What's the jump with the lowest risk/highest reward that doesn't make the subsequent chain boring? I know that jumps like Overlord and Vampire Diaries make it pretty much impossible for you to die in their respective settings, but they offer a little too much power so early in the chain imo. So I'm looking for a jump that would give me some way to ensure that I won't die in my first few low-power jumps, whether that be due to regeneration or something else, without offering too much power.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>54680711
In my opinion Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass have very low risk and some very nice rewards.
>>
>>54680397
>the Chaos Emerald

Be happy that you got it instead of certain powers.

>>54680711
CATastrophe is honestly pretty good for surviving early-chain. Doubled lifespan, attractiveness, age doesn't show until later, heavy disease resistance, and posthuman strength/speed/agility. Other perks can make this even better.
>>
>>54680599
The top tiers are "wtf Frieza, what are you doing in this fantasy setting?"

Now I haven't finished the whole thing (since it's long as fuck). But the upper God ranks are literal continent busters. At least. Hell a Saint rank mage is capable of nonchalantly destroying a city and basically qualifies as a walking natural disaster. And Saint rank is slightly above mid level on the "holy shit" power scaling.
>>
>>54679932
>Jumper the respectable
>Jumper the upstanding
>Jumper the kind and noble
>Just walks into a prison, locks himself in, and refuses to come out.

Why is this hilarious?
>>
>>54680599
The Human God teleported an entire cities populace to random places across the planet, Orsted goes back in time every time he dies so and learns from the experiences on his quest to kill the Human god, Rudeus eventually creates nuclear explosions with his fire magic. A character named Laplace was so powerful that after being split in two he ended up being two of the strongest people in the world, although I didn't read that far so I'm not sure about the exact details. All in all, they're incredibly powerful and dangerous unless you've had time to prepare
>>
>>54680808
Because it's basically what I did?
>>
>>54680846
No, I got that. But why is it hilarious?
>>
>>54680711
... well, that's sortof a matter of opinion, I think. But I might suggest going to Paper Mario to grab Heartless. It allows you do detach your heart from the rest of your body, which you can then keep somewhere safe while the rest of your body goes out and does things. Your heart is capable of limited defense and you can shift focus between it and your body at will.
If your body dies, you can reform it around your heart with an expenditure of "Flower Points", but an optional drawback will let you supplement that with generic magical power post-jump, if you take it. Then, if you have a safe place to keep it, you're basically set.

Personally, I've been using that as an excuse to be more reckless than I would normally. I've also stacked a bunch of other heart-related perks to make it a frankly ridiculous source of magical power capable of more than just limited defense.
But, I guess it really depends on how comfortable you are with having a "weak point" -- in this case, your heart, wherever you're keeping it. I think it's a super neat aesthetic bit, all mythological and stuff, but some anons are really against that sortof thing.
>>
>>54679661
Sauce for those pics, Anon?
>>
Looking for a Jump with a Willpower perk that isn't a crapsack world or absurdly powered (by that I mean Kingdom Hearts and Exalted)

Preferably with a perk against diseases that is a mature setting (i.e. not playing a kid or a young teen)
>>
>>54681195
CoC
>>
>>54681195
Katawa Shoujo has some willpower perks mixed in there. most of Toro's jumps have one come to think of it.
>>
>>54681232
>>54681251

Aren't both of those banned? Also isn't CoC a crapsack world relatively speaking
>>
>>54681195
Charmed has a weak willpower perk for being really persistant under Demon, I think? Is that low power enough a setting for you?
>>
>>54681266
Katawa Shoujo isn't banned.
>>
>>54681266
KS was remade. The remake is fine to use.
>>
>>54681195
I believe most of the Kamen Rider jumps have some form of willpower perks. Also in the Neo-Heisei Parts 2.5 and 4, they have perks based on diseases that you would actively resist based on your willpower.

Though in Part 2.5 you'll have to deal with a malicious forest but just leave the city and its mostly fine, and in 4 there's the VideoGame Disease but again, just leave the city.
>>
>>54681266
Not the lewd drive Katawa Shoujo, the one on the drive. It was made a while ago.
>>
>>54681266
>banned
Are you still repeating this stale meme?
>>
>>54679782
You know, I was going to say how testing stuff on a most likely inhabited city is pretty evil, but now that you've specified it's Sonichu, you can do whatever you want. The citizen's very existence is most likely pain.
>>
>>54681360
CoC is actually banned for being lewd as that trick your mom does while drunk involving a pineapple and a yoyo.
>>
>>54681360
There is a meme for that? No I am not (purposely) perpetuating a meme.

By the way what you mean still? This is the first time I have said that on this thread.
>>
>>54681400
Some people are dickheads.
>>
>>54681251
>KS
>not absurdly powered
Beware of rooftops, man.
>>
>>54681400
Because people have "banned" everything from Red's jumps to Dirge's jumps. According to the thread's magical ban list there's a whole chunk of jumps that "invalidates" your chain if you take it. It's a shitty meme that just cost us better jumps.
>>
Do we have any Stephen King Jump?
>>
>>54681427
That sucks.

>>54681396
That is fair, I actually don't mind CoC and would totally do that Jump if I didn't know that it was really dark in some spots.
>>
>>54681425
It's killed more virgins than demonic sorcerers or dragons ever would.
>>
>>54681427
Is this like a new shitposting tactic or something? Lewd Jumps like CoC have always been disallowed. The only people who say Red's and Dirge's jumps are banned are actual, mega obvious shitposters.
>>
>>54681266
Banned? Damn, how will I get my six 20" dragon penises now?
>>
>>54681504
Shapeshifting isn't that obvious
>>
>>54681504
Take endowed a few times. Be a dragon a few times. Take 'this is not my final form' and use all dragon dicks at once.

Or just be a zerg or something. Prototype maybe?
>>
>>54681465
No, though to be fair I don't really see how most of them could be a Jump. A lot of Stephen King stories are basically our normal world with one really scary element that may or may not be supernatural. The Dark Tower series could work, but not like, the Shining or Kujo. That's just personal opinion though.
>>
>>54681530
I wonder if a "Generic" Stephen King Jump would work.
>>
File: ffs_8946.png (69KB, 162x492px) Image search: [Google]
ffs_8946.png
69KB, 162x492px
>>54681504
Grafting!
>>
>>54681530
>>54681577
Well, you could take advantage of the multiverse structure they seem to share.
>>
>>54681577
>>54681600
Hey, that could be really cool! With the way they're told it wouldn't be a stretch to basically put all of them on one really fucked up Earth for the Jump. It would also allow you to figure out your own stuff if you don't plan on chaining the plots of the novels if the Jumpmaker is able to relay the themes well enough to figure out your own disturbing adventures.

I loved Rose Red, and the Rose Red miniseries was actually pretty good.
>>
From Slice of Life:
>Jump SOL (600): (Drop-In Discount)
>You want to see what a school is like in Dragon Age? Maybe the NCR have a new program teaching children the basics of the wasteland? With this option, you can find out! No major things will happen.

How is this supposed to be interpreted? You can choose any fictional universe, but its SoL nature is strictly enforced by fiat?
>>
>>54681676
>How is this supposed to be interpreted? You can choose any fictional universe, but its SoL nature is strictly enforced by fiat?
Yep.
>>
>>54681676
Yep. The Circle of Mages in Fereldan gets radically redesigned to only allow teenagers to study there, while the Templars are put to work as Hall monitors.

Speaking of Dragon Age, could I make a Jump based off of the TTRPG or something?
>>
>>54681676
Pretty much, the Slice of Life Jump is the Slice of Life Jump, even if you're picking a specific setting as opposed to a generic modern Earth. Fighting, apocalypses, wars, MacGuffins, martial arts tournaments and such are all out since this is Slice of Life.

In the case of something like Fallout, think of Raiders just stealing stuff and getting admonished if caught, and Deathclaws just kinda chasing people only to trip in a sinkhole and start crying.

From memory, it was supposed to mean you couldn't game to system for free shit in a low threat world while preserving the Slice of Life tone.
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.