[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1651: Working in the Salt Mines Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 91

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>
>>54665592
YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP
>>
>>54665592
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread
>>54656268

>>54665603
Yep. Sure did.
>>
File: [AMAZING].jpg (41KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
[AMAZING].jpg
41KB, 170x170px
>>
>>54665592
That isn't right. Try Again?
>>
File: 1484014388158.jpg (32KB, 377x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484014388158.jpg
32KB, 377x619px
Reminder that the word is HEro, not SHEro. Shero is not a word.

Therefore, women can't be heroes.
>>
>>54665630
Ah, ignore me. I didn't have update on.
>>
File: scared octopus.gif (904KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
scared octopus.gif
904KB, 198x300px
So what did you do during Splatoon, /jc/?
>>
>>54665639
Reminder that the reason most of the world's gone to shit is because of a bunch of old men.
>>
The following is about last thread. If you don't want to read it, then don't. You've been warned.

>>54664982
>I've fallen for this one already.
Okay, I take it it ended badly, then. Sorry for asking, I didn't know.

>>54664983
That's what he was doing all along, anon. Only shitposters were screaming at him as though he was doing the lewd version when he explictly wasn't. Strange isn't it that SoAnon only reacted to the shitposters and didn't bother to even read what the actual guy was saying, almost as though she had no experience in 4chan at all or any critical thinking capacity. Odd how she didn't even ask or change her mind when things became clear, or when Justiceanon practically begged her to talk about it in the IRC. Odd even when if was obvious thee was not and would be no lewd that she still decided to leave and make demands. Very odd behaviour. You could almost say, insane. Either that or duplicitious. I'm actually giving her the benefit of the doubt when I assume the latter, although it has since been confirmed by other anons that's she was a drama queen.

>>54665039
So I give you evidence I am not samefagging, where it's irrelevant anyway as it should be obvious that there are multiple people unhappy with your whitewashing, and yet you are just going to ignore it. Fine. it's not like I care about your opinion.

Welp, it's pretty late where I am so I'm getting to bed. Good night all, even the shitposters and SoAnon's barking doggie.
>>
>>54665639
Reminder that "hero" and "history" are not derived from the English words "he" and "his," but from Latin roots.

Reminder that the word "man" was originally gender-neutral. A male was "wereman" or "werman," a female was "wifman."
>>
>>54665668
Isn't it always. It's never old women or young men responsible for the world going to shit.
>>
>>54665676
I think it was more trying to be humorous, given the spoilers.
>>
>>54665676
Good night Anon.

>>54665696
I like this. I pick up such nice little bits of trivia here.
>>
File: spearfu.jpg (38KB, 499x371px) Image search: [Google]
spearfu.jpg
38KB, 499x371px
Look, im just here to shitpost about weebshit
>>
File: aXm6966xjU.jpg (76KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6966xjU.jpg
76KB, 650x650px
>>54665658
Set up relationships between inklings and octolings, because forbidden love.
>>
File: 1500867014082.png (1008KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500867014082.png
1008KB, 708x1000px
>>54665658
Fought terrorists.
>>
>>54664204
>Ness the Abs Dragon
Can I borrow this?
>>
>>54665697
Would it be better or worse if it was old women?
Hmm, old women could also be grandmas.
Grandmas are a recognised source of delicious cookies.
So, if they were making the world shit, they would also give us cookies at the same time. Hence balancing things out!
Give power to the Grandmas! They fuck things up but give us baked goods to compensate! Its genius!
>>
>>54664999
Sorry if the First Magic queries are stale by now, but I had one for my project.

It will take me a century or a couple to start creating people, but how long would it take to learn how to create people with history? Rather like jumpchain origins/backgrounds, where a person has a family, a house, all the documentation and acquaintances to prove they have always truly existed.
>>
>>54665738
Should I be a Golgom High Priest or Not-Kamen Rider Shin in Showa KR Part 2?
>>
>>54665757
Do you want to make Cookie Clicker happen? Because that's how Cookie Clicker happens.
>>
>>54665757
Cookie Clicker jump when?
>>
>>54664982
>Besides, the magical realm gets a little too deep.

Still want to see it.
>>
>>54665773
>>54665785
Great minds think like cookies.

The Grandmapocalypse cometh!
As soon as someone makes the jump.
>>
File: Highschool DxD Mermaid.jpg (908KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Highschool DxD Mermaid.jpg
908KB, 1114x1600px
Reminder that this is a mermaid in DxD
>>
>>54665807
~stifled girly scream~
~tilts head~
Why is Issei bent over? Is that mermaid going to... Urgh. Issei, why?
>>
>>54664982

That's why we want to see it tho.

I mean it can't be that bad, your civ in Stellaris is a hivemind of dragon-girls. Sounds okay to me.
>>
File: fox wtf no.jpg (15KB, 294x281px) Image search: [Google]
fox wtf no.jpg
15KB, 294x281px
Where can I go to make a jumper feel completely helpless and destroy them, mentally?
>>
>>54665850
The Soma gauntlet with the right drawbacks? Can I ask why?
>>
>>54665850
Distant Sky Gauntlet could work.
>>
>>54665850
Never a bad time to visit Berserk.
>>
>>54665883
Character development. So they can get built back up again. When the GaoGaiGar jump gets released I want Guy to inspire them to bravery!
>>
File: 1501694537365.gif (408KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501694537365.gif
408KB, 630x800px
I guess this thread is sticking around then? Okay

Jump 4: Muppet Treasure Island

Identity: Pirate, Human

Perks:
+ Professional Pirate (Free)
+ Just the Ship's Cook (200, 800)
+ Musical Number (Free)
+ Are you kidding? I love you guys! (100, 700)
+ Mutiny (300, 400)

Items:
+ Shipmate (100, 300) = Katia Managan: Pirate, Professional Pirate, Muppet
Don't look at me like that, I didn't want this. This is what I get for daring to roll.
+ Treasure Map (200, 100)
+ Clothes (Free)
+ Gun (100, 0)

Story Time: https://pastebin.com/ZFfvzymS

A shorter one, this time. Just five pages. I didn't want to just rehash the events of the movie, so I skipped most of that.
Sorry it's not more interesting. This seemed like a fun, relaxing Jump to visit in between all the action packed ones.

>>54665850
The SOMA gauntlet is a /great/ one for this.
>>
>>54665758
Prooobably a lot longer then it does to take people, given you'd need to create their entire history. If you were just making everything up, all the people and objects appearing out of nowhere with memories that made them think they all had history with each other but not actually having them have a history in the world, that'd still be in the centuries range.

Making them with actual history means making stuff in the past and their entire timelines of each person, altering the timelines of existing things and just...yeah, it's looking at a long time because you're creating events and alterations, instead of just summoning physical objects, which extends it even more. So a long time. Tens of thousands of years minimum, most likely. Possibly a lot more if you're not just making normal, boring people but instead ones that had influence over major events or characters.
>>
File: ow my soul.jpg (883KB, 1325x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ow my soul.jpg
883KB, 1325x1600px
[Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya redux, jump #46ish]

Drawbacks: The Darkness Will Spread Until It Turns The World Into A Prison, Every Servant Wants To Kill You (2000)

Grail Candidate, age 14 (1900)

Genius (Free)
Magical Girls...Can Fly, Can't They? (Free)
Empty Space (1800)
Refined Lesser Grail (1500)
Wishcraft (1200)
Class Card: Archer (1000)
Zelretch's Student (200)
Canon Companions: Luvia, Bazett (0)

I've been thinking about it, and that random anon was right-Prisma Illya does work better as a coda to my Fate arc of horrible circumstances giving way to worse decisions. With SN as the jump before it, my last memory was a badly wounded JUMPER "redeeming" himself by holding me down while Elodie showered us both with blades-and Zelretch shoved us all into another universe.

I'm alone, disorientated and surrounded by very, very angry beings that remember who's been going around nicking Grails. I am also an Eliatrope, so my default answer to problems like this is portalling the HECK into the stratosphere and then surrounding myself with more portal-

-I vomit ichor as a cursed spear rips out through my side. I am not focusing very well, and that whirling caster isn't helping my post-apotheosis sickness. There, the cube. There, a couple of portals. Now to jam this fucker shut with a wish.

I landed in Europe, bumfuck nowhere. Someone is clapping. I look up. It's Zelretch. He's also cracking his knuckles.

"Not a bad start for a beginner! Training begins tommorow. Be punctual. Don't make me regret this, I just want to give you what you need to stay gone forever"

I sink into the ground, wondering if this day can get any worse.

"Also, you still have to pay tuition"

Fuck.

>>54665850
I'd definitely like to second Distant Sky, from personal experience! Also Light of Terra, Ib and Sunless Sea lend themselves well to being played like this.
>>
>>54665758
In regards to the Camp Camp jump, if we took The Road of Life and half-way paid attention, could we safely assume that by the end of the summer we'd have passing skill in archery, hiking, search and rescue, biking, horseback, training that will save you from a heart attack, scuba diving, miming, keeping up with rhyming, football, limbo, science, stunting, pre-calc, spaceships, treasure hunting, bomb defusal, no refusal, fantasy, circus trapeze, and fights, and ghosts, and paints, and snakes, and knives, and chess, and dance, and weights?

I actually just wanted to say that it's a fun jump and a fun show.
>>
>>54665906
>Character development
>Built back up again
>Built back up
Kek.
>>
File: DF7OzAHU0AA_hZ5.jpg (69KB, 651x651px) Image search: [Google]
DF7OzAHU0AA_hZ5.jpg
69KB, 651x651px
Hello! First time posting here or doing Jumpchain. I was about to start, but I've never seen or played anything Pokemon and I don't think I want to start with that. Is there any alternative to the OP pdf for a first timer?
Thanks.
>>
>>54665990
You don't have to do Pokemon as your first jump, you can use any jump you want, though lots of people rule that if you don't do Pokemone first you can't do it ever.
>>
>>54665990
The Pokemon pdf is the one that most explains the basic premise, but any jump can be used as a starter if you want.
>>
File: Heart Shaped.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Shaped.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>54665658
Callie
>>
>>54665990
You can technically use any Jump as your starting world, the basic premise is the same with the Benefactor offering you a chance at adventure before throwing you into things after accepting. That being said, I'm partial to Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
>>54665990
Check out the drive, go literally anywhere you want, good luck.
>>
File: I'm out.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Anons. Would there be any interest in a Dominions Jump? Or Conquest of Elysium by the same developer.
>>
>>54665990

Basically whatever you want, there's no hard and fast rules about it

Best thing is to start with what you love, chances are you'll probably be able to mess with the canon enough to keep up or otherwise enjoy thinking about it a lot.
>>
>>54665962
Ah, creating a village out in the boondocks vs one person in a city. Makes sense. Thank you!

>>54665970
Of course!

Do also check out the fine print, camper!~

Thank you. Glad to hear that.
>>
>>54666038
I think someone was working on Dominions like a year ago and dropped it.
>>
>>54666038
I would have a very large interest in a Conquest of Elysium jump. Never played Dominions though.
>>
>>54665850
SCP Foundation and Generic Creepypasta could work for this, I'm sure.
>>
Posting write faggotry for new friends

>Vital Black: Jumper native to City of Heroes. Intentionally edgy.
https://pastebin.com/BZfs0ZW3

>Burgli: What if Jumpchan picked up a Murloc?
https://pastebin.com/gTFx1UKX

>Florida Man: Florida Man
https://pastebin.com/BXVj4X4Q
>>
>>54665624
>>Discord
>https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

Really? Were posting that shit now?
>>
>>54666074
Florida Man was awesome. Whatever happened to him?
>>
File: 1452977641774.jpg (14KB, 233x237px) Image search: [Google]
1452977641774.jpg
14KB, 233x237px
>>54666038

If you're volunteering, go for it my dude. you could totally do it easy if you put in the effort to translate certain things over.

Could easily have the main part of the jump be the Chassis/Scales customization(which handily also gives you your magic paths in the bargain), which can even just be translated straight from the manual to a CP-based system.

maybe fling in some of the artifacts as gear options and bob's your uncle.
>>
>>54666092
No.
>>
>>54666074
...Gator Rape Tacos?

Burgli's story still is surprisingly poignant.
>>
>>54661838
[Highschool DxD redux, jump #351]

Drawbacks: Unhealthy Obsession (Cooking), Revival of Jumper, Götterdämmerung, Blood in the Water, Noticed (2000)

Dragon, Independent, Drop-In (1700)

Bodacious (Free)
Mana (Free)
Magic System (Free)
Interesting Times (Free)
JUMPAI (Free)
Sacred Hospitality (Free)
Legacy of the Great War: Dream Embodiment (1100)
Idiot Hero (800)
Harem King (500)
True Longinus (0)

So other than the swap in background-it's business as usual. I've been through several wringers at this point, and just want to settle down with the missus in a nice neighbourhood. Occasionally dragon dad stops by, says "zoom zoom lyaaan~" and wanders away again.

Being retired and married and whatnot, I don't actually start a harem. I just took a shine to this down on his luck kid, and gave him pointers on how to get his own.

Unfortunately NOBODY will listen to me not wanting any trouble. I swear, you start out trying to organise neighbourhood watch and you end up going Great Wolf Sif on some smug git and his humanboo backup crew while Asmodeus and Zeus are trying to gank you.

>>54665990
Like other folks said, anything goes but it's still a good idea to take a look since it (and the jumps nearest it) detail some of the core concepts.

Have fun! Get out before you're in too deep!

>>54666101
>Axe Cop
>Florida Man-Cop

I'm guessing he signed onto The Glades right before it ended on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>54666101
Ran out of steam. You can only spin drug addled antics and "Local ____ cries more often than usual" so long. If anyone wants to take the mantle of Florida Man and build off that chain, then be my guest. Also, I'm the author of all three.

>>54666138
Yes. Gator Rape Tacos. It's vegan... The food is made of vegans I mean.
>>
File: InspiroBot 002.jpg (82KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
InspiroBot 002.jpg
82KB, 650x650px
>>54666038
Oh my god I'd love either of those with a great, powerful love! Please anon do it! Have an Inspiring thing!
>>
>>54666138
How was it poignant to you? Just curious.
>>
What is artificial cosmic cube from?
>>
>>54666058
>>54666062
>>54666121
>>54666169
I don't even know if I can do either of them. They would be BIG jumps due to the sheer variety of stuff going on. I was just seeing if anyone was interested. Since I remember Dominions being brought up like a year ago and no one seemed to know what it was.
>>
>>54666164
>author of all three

It all makes sense now. I bet Folke and Dullahan had the same author.
>>
>>54666196
Young Justice iirc
>>
>>54665676
>Dragging up drama from old threads.
>>
>>54666196
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
>>
So, why is Summoning from Samurai Jack limited to only eight summons? I mean, the character it was based on could summon way more than eight people, so that can't be it.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54666074
>>54666164
Nice. By the way,

>Vital Black

Where's his eternal rival Peripheral White anyway?

>>54666038
Yes, and yes.

And while I'm sitting around hoping for more RTS jumps, The Battle for Middle Earth series would be pretty cool! Summoning dragons every day! Watch a Balrog fight the army of the dead! Give Galadriel the One Ring!

Angmar was a total letdown tho. That stupid giant frost werewolf goes down to any of the other big summons, and all their units were either cheap ripoffs from Mordor/Goblins or pansies that get mowed down by cavalry
>>
>>54666307
>The Battle for Middle Earth series would be pretty cool!
I will never not love Goblins in the sequel. Their entire play style is antithetical to my normal play style in Strategy games, but I adore them.
>>
>>54666183
I guess it'll all turn out well eventually, but... him sacrificing his agency in order for his race to flourish just stuck with me really hard.
>>
how big are warhammer dragons?
>>
So other than the Guantlet Reward (4-to-1, Darkest Dungeon) and the EXCITE! + I Am You, You Are Me (2-to-1, Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4 Ex-Aid) are there any other ways to compile Companions?
>>
>>54666388
Wait Kamen Rider lets you combine companion slots? What the fuck?
>>
>>54666409
>There's not even a bit that says imports are divided between them, you straight up just get twice as much from any imports to both companions
What the fuck went into thinking this was balanced?
>>
>>54666409
Yeah. One of the perk lines in the Neo-Heisei part 4 jump is modeled on how Emu and Parado are kind-a sort-a the same person. Parado is the result of the Bugster infection in Emu imprinting on the host more than is usual, so they're not entirely separate entities.
>>
>>54665850
Lovecraft with the 600 drawback. Have fun with them multiversal entities, Anon!
>>
>>54666455
So that justifies an option that lets you double the worth of all future imports and circumvents the companion limits with no limits? Screw that.

Hey Heavens/Digger, why did you put this in without at least noting they have to divide imports between them? Combining companion slots is already bad because you're both directly breaking the 8 active companion limit, but you're also screwing with the imports of every other jump
>>
>>54666351
When I write a story seriously, bittersweet is the only flavor I know. Either I end it on that note with an ambiguous immortal life of happiness and joy possibly waiting for him or I would have killed him off. I guess I can't comprehend writing a story and having the lead character live at the end. They're still alive, so there's unfinished business.

If anyone wants a sequel to Burgli, for the love of God, don't make me write for post-vanilla WoW. I'll shoot him back into space or something but I ain't dealing with that lore in a manner anymore involved than I already have dealt with it.
>>
>>54666523
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54666523
>So that justifies an option that lets you double the worth of all future imports and circumvents the companion limits with no limits? Screw that.
It doesn't do that, though. Check the jump again, it doesn't make them not take up a slot. Even if they did, "without limits"? Yeah, no. You're not going to be able to import people into the slot anywhere other than in Ex-Aid itself, so at best you're giving people what amounts to a Stand if you transfer the perk with power-sharing. Also, no, it doesn't double the worth of imports, because they don't get any powers. just non-power perks. So they'll get a boost, but not a doubling of any value of imports.
>>
>>54665990
Just because I like the question so much...

Tell me, /jc/, what are your favorite jumps to kick off a chain, other than Pokemon?
>>
>>54666388
Are you talking about Companions importing other Companions as their Bugster or something else? The standard seems to be that Companions can't purchase Companion options unless specified, so that bit didn't really read that way to me.
>>
>>54666523
>directly breaking the 8 active companion limit
Fuck you, that whole thing is stupid anyway.
>>
File: animeArc.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
animeArc.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
So I have a question. Would the Lunar Legend Tsukihime anime jump be different enough from the normal Tsukihime to deserve it's own jump?
>>
>>54666562
It explicitly says that share a slot and FUTURE imports with each other. So yes, they do now get everything on each for the price of one.
>>
>>54666577
Do it.
>>
>>54666577
Do it!
>>
>>54666577
I doubt it. It's a shit show but it's not really different from the varying routes of Tsukihime.
>>
>>54666577
Go for it.
>>
>>54666577
...isn't it just an adaptation of the visual novel? I seriously doubt it's different enough.
>>
Hey guys! So after three years of thought, I finally found out a solution to The Assistant from 9-5 that'll make everyone happ-
>>54666523
>>54666560
>>54666576
Well it's been fun! Until next time!
>>
>>54666301
Anyone going to answer this?
>>
>>54666619
Oh piss off you shitposter.
>>
>>54666577
Eh, I doubt it. It's just an adaptation, not a direct spin-off.
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
>>54666619
>Well it's been fun! Until next time!
>Thinking you can leave.
>>
>>54666564
Generic Universal Monsters.
>>
>>54666593
It says neither of those things. Are you looking at a different version than the one in the uploads folder?
>>
>>54666645
>Any companions who buy EXCITE share a companion slot and future imports with their Bugster
Directly quoted.
>>
>>54666577
I am forced to question WHY you'd do that, but go for it if you think you can make it different enough.
>>
File: 1501661256380.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501661256380.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
Om so I've wentthrough the creation process of my character, traits, etc... but what do I do now?? pdf ends there, how do I play the actual game?
>>
>>54666619
No, seriously. End your own life. Immediately.
>>
>>54666613
Eh, it's an adaptation but adds stuff and doesn't cover other things. I am just seeing if people think it's different enough.
>>
File: 1473740380425.jpg (41KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
1473740380425.jpg
41KB, 702x395px
>>54666523
Actual text:

>All backgrounds are free, except Bugster, which is discounted - the fate of
their Hosts are up to you, though they won’t join you in this journey regardless. Any companions
who buy EXCITE share a companion slot and future imports with their Bugster, who don’t
receive any extra points like a Jumper’s Bugster would in this jump. You may spend 200 to
import 4 companions instead, or 300 to import the full eight.

They're just sharing a slot, the same way other 'group' companions do. They can also merge at will due to EXCITE anyways, so the effect is the same. It's also a one-and-done per companion anyways. It's generally assumed that if you're importing multiple companions into one slot, perks are divided between them - so merging lets one companion have the benefits while one kicks around in their head for a bit. It doesn't actually 'double' imports.

This doesn't actually affect the maximum companion slots, though you could argue it consolidates a small group of them exactly once.
>>
>>54666670
You use your imagination (and fingers) to write a story about what your character does, usually based on the options you pick in each jumps.

There is no interaction with anyone else, you just do you.
>>
>>54666665
I don't think he should go for it just if he can focus it on different things. It's the same story. Okaying something like this, where as long as you can offer different options makes it okay to do adaptations of something that aren't different is just making it okay to make another jump to cover something that exists already, so long as it has an adaptation.

Almost any anime/manga jump, most movies/books with movies/books of each other, comics for comic book movies.
>>
>>54666670
It's not clearly explained, but jumpchain is a glorified crossover fanfiction prompt-builder. All you're doing is giving yourself the basis to write (or more likely, idly fantasize about) an adventure in a setting. That's as much game as there is.
>>
>>54666670
Go to other jumps in the drive and put together a story based on your jumping.

There'd be a dice-rolling system but shit got retarded and complicated early on.
>>
>>54666680
But it does affect the maximum slots. It lets you fit one more person the normal into them. There is no limit that they must stay in some non physical form either. It's also very different from other group companions because you are making two existing companions into sharing the same slot. What took two slots before now only takes one.

You need to explicitly say it's divided, plenty of people do not make that assumption.
>>
>>54666577
I can't help but feel >>54666697 has a point, but I don't know enough about Lunar Legend. Is it more different from baseline Tsukihime than, say, Realta Nua was different from the original F/SN?
>>
>>54666680
Hey Heavens, this is a serious question. How much Harem power am I packing if I take Dragon, Harem King, and Boosted Gear?
>>
>>54666665
Well it's been forever since I made a jump and if I made one to knock the rust off I was thinking it would be best both that it was somewhat based on something that I like and something no one really is going flip out on if they don't like it. I am not trying to circumvent the other Tsukihime jump or anything like that and I am not sure how different I can make it but if I do it I will try to make it different.
>>
>>54666680
Why on earth would you ever respond seriously to this level of idiocy, Heavens? You don't give shitposters attention.
>>
>>54666661
Ah, so it does. My apologies, I somehow missed that. Probably because it's not actually in the Excite or I Am You, You Are Me entries, but over in Doctor Jumpers. That's weird. Well, fair enough. I still don't really think it's worth the fuss you're making about it, but I concede that your facts are correct and mine are incorrect.
>>
>>54666676
It...really doesn't add enough to justify it. It being a poor adaptation shouldn't be an excuse for making another jump that in all honesty, while poor, already covers all of Tsukihime.

It'd be like making jumps of the anime of One Piece or Naruto jumps. The jumps already include some stuff from there but not all of it so by this reasoning, it's fine to go ahead and redo them.
>>
>>54666739
You really wouldn't be able to make it different enough. Same characters, same races, same abilities, same general storylines (even if done way worse) and same setting.

You could certainly come up with different perks and items but that's the same with any jump. There's simply not enough content difference to justify it being an actually different jump.
>>
>>54666564
I think it needs to be something somewhat exciting, something with supernatural elements, but still not too high on the danger scale. Something where the power levels still have room to grow in future jump. Probably something where you're still on Earth and still human, too.

I think Harry Potter is a good one.
>>
>>54666739
Could always make a Nrvsnqr perkline or atleast a drawback of him?
>>
>>54666670
Make your own jumps and let the salt preservation sustain you for years.
>>
>>54665752
Sure, go ahead Anon.
Might be a little awkward if we both post builds, but whatever.

>>54666680
Heavens above!

So, following last thread's discussion, can we be Ness the Abs Dragon, Ddraig's and Albion's forbidden hatechild?
>>
>>54666724
I haven't seen anyone talk about using the fully upgraded Demonic Retinue from Infernals to multiply their perk purchases by ten thousand, so I am forced to question whether that assumption is true.
>>
Such satan, much wow.
>>
Alright, for everyone who says no you have a good point. It may have slight differences but I suppose it is the same story even with the added stuff. I'll look for something else if I do make another jump.
>>
File: hisuisays_enhanced.gif (293KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hisuisays_enhanced.gif
293KB, 640x480px
>>54666577
Whats that? Tsukihime didn't have an anime adaptation as far as I know?
>>
File: Roll Tron and Megaman.jpg (485KB, 1172x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Roll Tron and Megaman.jpg
485KB, 1172x1500px
>>54666839
>I'll look for something else if I do make another jump.

>Whispers Megaman Legends into ear.
>>
>>54666577
There would have to be an anime first to make a jump. Which isn't the case given we're still waiting for one to be made.
>>
>>54666843
You're right of course how silly of me.

>>54666861
Sorry but I don't know the franchise really. It would be better to get someone who knows it to make it. Though I appreciate the asking.
>>
>>54666644
YJ_Anon, if you're still here, I've got an idea for that Generic Kaiju jump you were talking about. In Godzilla Final Wars, Mothra was able to kill Gigan using what appeared to be a suicide attack (ramming herself into him while on fire, causing an explosion that killed him). However, after the final battle, it was revealed that she had survived, and was flying back to Infant Island. So, my idea was to have a perk for Guardians emulating that, allowing you to survive one attack designed to kill both yourself and your enemy.
>>
>>54666861
Whisper it into Capcom's ear while your at it.

That aside, best girl Tron Bonne would be an excellent companion.
>>
>>54666577
Do a Melty Blood jump you whore. Or maybe a Indian Mythology jump. Or a Tsukihime 2 jump.
>>
>>54666409
No it lets you teach companions a fusion dance.
>>
>>54666839
Are you asking for suggestions? I could start rambling stuff off if you are, but I also have no idea what IPs you like.
>>
>>54666724
Where does it say they share the same slot? It says they can fusion dance not that they become one slot.
>>
>>54666523
Read the jump and make the critique next time, motherfucker. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM COULDA STOPPED THIS.

Except you won't because you always do this - waiting a few weeks to them rile up drama about one or two jump mechanics.
>>
>>54666929
That feels like something that should be in a Godzilla jump, not one more based on the generic kaiju scene, unless it appears outside of that one specific scene.
>>
>>54666937
>Indian Mythology
I want a "the wrong kind of Indian" drawback.
>>
>>54666981
>Thunderbirds vs. vimanas

I'd watch it, at least.
>>
>>54666969
>>54666970
It clearly says that they share a companion slot. I quoted that very line before. HeavensAnon quoted the same lines.

>Any companions who buy EXCITE share a companion slot and future imports with their Bugster, who don’t receive any extra points like a Jumper’s Bugster would in this jump.
>share a companion slot and future imports
>>
>>54666937
>Melty Blood
Shit that'd be fucking great.

I wanna be Tatari's successor.
>>
>>54666978
Eh, fair enough.
>>
>>54666937
Melty Blood is already in Tsukihime, it includes a bunch of stuff from MB.
>>
>>54666074
After re-reading Burgli, I'm glad I had the gap after Wuxia. Initially, I had planned out writing for Elder Scrolls but it would have been an extreme fall from grace due to skooma addiction. It's good I cut it out, it just wouldn't make sense for him to perpetually yo-yo in mentality like that. Think I actually did a little for Hotline Miami as well or maybe I imagined jotting that paragraph down...
>>
Is there any other item duplication perks besides Cheat mode and that chest in the Cthulhu jump?
>>
>>54666998
Sharing companion slots has been a thing for a while Anon. Look at Kerbal.
>>
>>54666929
That's a pretty good idea, anon. Maybe a bit too specific, but it would make a good low level perk. I'll add it to the list of ideas.
>>
>>54667021
Or Darkest Dungeon.
>>
How does DxD complete Excalibur compare to Fate Excalibur?
>>
>>54667021
Sharing companion slots for existing companions. Not new ones that start like that.
>>
File: Maleficent and Diablo.jpg (329KB, 1920x752px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent and Diablo.jpg
329KB, 1920x752px
>>54666839
If you're asking for suggestions...Sleeping Beauty jump would be nice, especially with a Maleficent origin.
>>
>>54667037
So is this actually generic kaiju or more just taking ideas from specific kaiju places instead of relying on the genre overall? Because it's seeming a lot more like it's just taking from specific places.
>>
>>54666992
>not Rakshasas vs wendigos

It's like you don't even WANT to see what happens when demon who self-duplicates every time he bleeds fights a spirit of hunger!
>>
>>54667037
Thanks, I'll try to think of some other, less specific ideas you could use.
>>
>>54667039
Oh right the one that caused so many arguments the moment people noticed that Clover snuck that in at the very end. And still causes arguments almost every time it gets brought up, even though Clover ignores absolutely everything that isn't praise anyway.
>>
>>54666839
Please just make it.
>>
>>54667056
I just said I'd think about it.
>>
>>54667085
...but you didn't? Those words weren't anywhere in your post. You said it was a good idea and you'd add it to the list.
>>
>>54667068
>still causes arguments almost every time it gets brought up

Know how I know you're lying?
>>
>>54667096
No. Because I'm not. I said almost every time and I meant it.
>>
>>54666724
Okay? So, like every other group import option up to this point. I already explained why that's sort of a null point.
>>54667047
Let me see if I understand this. You're complaining not about the import, but because you get a second companion to share the same slot. Because they occupy basically the same use as a Stand. And occupy said companion's body, and thus share their skills and knowledge. Something that has existed for a lot of the chain. And because they can re-merge, their competence doesn't really change much if divided between them.

If this was arguing about the import option, I could see why this would be a bit annoying (having two different long-imported companions come together into one slot), but it feels like you're just looking for something to complain about after the jump was already released.

So, no. I'm not touching the damn thing. Come up with whatever stupid Pink Tide-esque exploit you want to use, or think you can use. No one actually cares about that sort of thing except to shitpost anyhow.
>>
>>54667073
Battle Moon Wars might be the only Type-Moon project left unmade/claimed. That and DDD.
>>
>>54667019
One of the Rust cheat perks duplicates things, if I remember correctly, although it only works on man made things or some similar restriction
>>
>>54667092
Yeah, the list of ideas. Not the list of things that are absolutely going to be in the Jump.

In any case, it could easily be changed into a "survive to return for the sequel" type of thing.
>>
>>54666940
Nah I appreciate the thought but I have some ideas. I think I am going to go with something probably no one here has heard of the Pretender.
>>
Is there any owari no seraph jump in the making yet?
>>
>>54667092
What the fuck do you think the list of ideas is for? So he can just list everything people want so he gloat at them when he doesn't put them in?
>>
>>54666839
You know, we still need a Danger 5 jump, and the two seasons weren't that long...

Kill Hitler Scenario where you have to put Hitler down for good, and the reward is becoming superhumanly skilled at killing Hitler.
>>
>>54667120
Okay. how is this so hard to understand.

You are making two separate companions into a single slot companion. Now you can have out 9 companions where before you could only have 8, because 2 of your former companions shared one slot. You are allowing people to take companions that would normally fall under the 8 limit and let you have more out at once.

You have no words in that options specifying that they must remain 'like a stand' meaning that they can just turn back to normal and walk around as normal. If you had anything at all clarifying that they must remain in that form when combined you might have more room to stand on but you don't. There's nothing preventing a companion that gets combined from just changing alt forms and now you have two of your friends out when normally you could only have had one.

The only other option like this is one in Darkest Dungeon which causes constant shit storms.
>>
>>54667144
Not to my knowledge. I just checked the Archives and it looks like it's been mentioned but no one has claimed.
>>
File: home decorating.jpg (72KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
home decorating.jpg
72KB, 640x552px
>>54667159
I would definitely jump it
>>
File: tumblr_otpr3dGGsw1u8wfz9o1_1280.jpg (85KB, 267x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otpr3dGGsw1u8wfz9o1_1280.jpg
85KB, 267x1200px
Show me your war face!
>>
>>54667178
Look it works more like this.

Warning: Spoilers for Ex-Aid in Spoiler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kdk83N5na0
>>
>>54666999
Melty Blood is the same universe as Tsukihime and basically the same storyline.
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667267
So make it clearer how it works in the actual text so it cannot be so easily misinterpreted if that's the intention.
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>54667178
So, again, like most group imports. The reason this exists is mostly for ease-of-use for EXCITE. I suppose if the outcry was loud enough I could, I dunno, severely limit what the fusion-mate Bugster companion can do or keep the slots separate...but I feel like all that'd do is piss people off considering the jump has been out for weeks, which is a non-zero chance of being your goal to begin with.

>The only other option like this is one in Darkest Dungeon which causes constant shit storms.
Kinda weird how I've been lurking here almost daily since April of last year and have never seen this brought up. So it was either really brief or really forgettable. Like this argument.
>>
>>54666074
Am I the only mother fucker here who likes Vital Black?
>>
File: ant-man concept art.jpg (107KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ant-man concept art.jpg
107KB, 688x1000px
>>54667254
This is the closest thing I could find to my Jumper's current armor.
>>
>>54667178
>The only other option like this is one in Darkest Dungeon which causes constant shit storms.
There hasn't been a single shitstorm for Darkest Dungeon within the last week except you bringing it up now.
>>
>>54666619
Are you and VictorVon the same namefag? Because City of Heroes could really use an update.
>>
>>54667307
>like most group imports
There is only a single other one that works like this. Importing existing companions into a single slot exists in one other place.

The jump, like countless others, is almost never brought up. It has occurred since you appeared so that's more on you for missing it. It's easy to skim past shit storms. You seem to be having plenty of fun ignoring most of what I post at you.

What exactly is the issue with clarifying the limits on this fusion instead of just using it to justify a combined slot that doesn't actually work like the thing you're basing it on?
>>
>>54667332
It's probably just a dude fagging as him to be a drama hound. The for-real-dude left a while back.
>>
>>54667267
Did you mean to link a specific time or something?
>>
>>54667332
VictorVon was the one who made 9 to 5. People gave him shit for putting in companion options that were weird at the time. The post is referring to that.
>>
>>54667319
Darkest Dungeon also hasn't been brought up in the last week you idiot. Constant refers to how it'll cause an argument almost every time that option is brought up.
>>
fuck it whatever. I'm sure you'll start offering extra pods next time and skate by on popularity, I don't give a shit
>>
>>54667342
Still here and I switched to VictorVon a century ago. Don't trust doom posters. What needs updating?
>>
The Tsukihime topic reminded me of something I've been trying to figure out concerning the companions options.

Specifically does anyone have any idea how the '300 cp for humans' and '600 cp for supernatural beings' works for the characters that are hybrids a.k.a. humans with supernatural ancestry that can turn into supernatural beings?

I remember Ninja Anon saying that Sion would count as human if she doesn't go full vampire, but I have no clue if that would count for the hybrids or not.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667364
You don't need to be popular, you just need to be slick. Like dirge and the guy who made Symbiote.
>>
>>54667352
It was brought up yesterday. The only difference was that you weren't around to shit on it.
>>
>>54667340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBYDBo9t6E

What's the actual matter, my dude
>>
File: you wot m8.gif (499KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
you wot m8.gif
499KB, 500x220px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667296
Or you could not rules lawyer. Just a suggestion.

>>54667307
Agreed HeavensAnon.

>>54667344
Nah everything in Ex-Aid is golden but the best example is at 1:20 I think.

Captcha Central Impasse... what do you know.
>>
File: 1501674741923.png (453KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501674741923.png
453KB, 800x534px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667371
Don't you think it'd be better with actual, dedicated perk-lines instead of just a list of powers you can buy? Because it literally feels like a... grab bag of powers. But not as bad as Touhou .
>>
File: 1457824147898.jpg (90KB, 305x303px) Image search: [Google]
1457824147898.jpg
90KB, 305x303px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667137
Jarod, tell me about what they're thinking.
>>
File: Angry Battler.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Battler.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>54667296

>>54667309
It's just that he tends to fade into the background compared to Burgli and El Homme de Florida. Also I only heard about him today

>>54667254
Grr!

>>54667144
Not that I know of.

>>54667373
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47717634/#47726212

Um, based on the one quote I can seem to find on the subject the implication seems to be that a permanent transformation instead of accessing a powerup is the distinction, which would mean most of the hybrids would pass as human. I think? Can't find anything else on it.
>>
>>54667382
>Like dirge
Dirge isn't slick. He's just so far beyond giving any fucks about getting on the drive that no one cares about anything he makes. He can make a replacement jump for something like Code Geass and no one will care because as long as it isn't on the drive, it isn't worth anything.
>>
>>54667379
Where is that from? It looks like what would happen if the Omnitrix and a Kamen Rider belt were fused together and malfunctioned.
>>
File: 05d958f3ccf583b03d00883aa3d063d2.jpg (530KB, 1275x1024px) Image search: [Google]
05d958f3ccf583b03d00883aa3d063d2.jpg
530KB, 1275x1024px
>>54667254
Like this only instead of red the lights are more blue, and the head is more serpentine.
>>
>>54666564
ranma 1/2. fun place to start with lots of shenanigans happening all around that you can meddle in or watch from the sidelines.
>>
Is there a cory in the house jump?
>>
File: 5761169-jin+tae-jin.jpg (101KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
5761169-jin+tae-jin.jpg
101KB, 639x639px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667364
>if the outcry is loud enough

Nigger, your problem is that not everybody shares your special brand of rules lawyering so most people figured it works like what Heavens said anyway.
>>
>>54667449
Kamen Rider OOO

Premise is a deeply depressed man with absolutely no wants or desires is wrangled into fighting alchemically-created monsters born from greed and avarice, and uses medals (which serve as the monsters' "body") to transform.
>>
>>54667449
I think that's one of the SIC Hero Saga versions of Kamen Rider OOO.
>>
>>54667178
But why would you WANT to have 9 companions out? You can't have been importing that 9th companion, so it will be much weaker than what a normal companion can achieve. Meanwhile you're gimping two of your main companions permanently by forcing perks to be divided between them. If anything, it's too weak, not too strong.
>>
>>54666564
Jojo.
Good perks, good equipment, decent drawbacks.
Pretty low-power level as long as you stay away from the plot but the jump gives you everything you need to be on par with a main villain/main protag if you want to intervene.
>>
>>54667449
Modified version of OOOs
>>
File: SURPRISE redrawn.jpg (24KB, 607x350px) Image search: [Google]
SURPRISE redrawn.jpg
24KB, 607x350px
>>54667254
>>
>>54667424
Valid suggestion. I was emulating the actual game as multiple powersets were available to multiple archetypes. The jump is simply too old to shake up now though. Most I'd do is add more content also, I think Mastermind and corruptor were short changed in discounts.
>>
>>54667458
No but I'd rather have a That's So Raven Jump.
>>
>>54667458
No.

Why not make it?
>>
>>54667307
On DxD, can we take Legacy of the Great War more than once, for more bloodlines?
>>
>>54666564
Harry potter or Overlord.

Harry Potter for a fairly low danger jump with an incredibly versitle magic system, and some really good perks/items for future jumps.

Overlord for a massive power boost in a setting that, with the right choices, presents a very low threat.
>>
>>54667254
If someone could recolor the hair to blond & eyes to blue, I'd be grateful, if not that's cool.

Top off you know its serious time.
>>
>>54667458
Any jump made for it would come under intense scrutiny. I mean, it's a jump for the best anime ever.
>>
>>54667521
Maybe redo factions as having perklines of their own instead of just ranks? Keeps it from messing up old builds too much while getting a bit more flavor instead of focusing almost entirely on powers.
>>
File: 1468930562975.jpg (72KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468930562975.jpg
72KB, 512x576px
>>54667553
That's a no, sadly. As entertaining as the fucked up genetics might up being, the perk provides way too much for me to offer the option to stack the benefits.
>>54666810
I don't know who that is, but I guess you could fluff your background like that?
>>54666731
I give it about a week before you become an object of envy among bachelors everywhere.
>>
>>54666731
>dragon
>boosted gear

Wait why do these innately buff your harem power

Have I made another terrible mistake

>>54667581
I was also just about to ask, has Great Red ever been seen to use his dream powers in the LN or anime yet? What do they look like? I know he empowered Issei once because that one monster looked at him funny, but I wasn't sure if it was just a normal magic empowerment thing.
>>
>>54667620
>Wait why do these innately buff your harem power
Something about people being subconsciously attracted to the aura of power a dragon has, if I remember right.

>Have I made another terrible mistake
Yes. Prepare your pelvis.
>>
>>54667620
>Wait why do these innately buff your harem power
Cause in DxD dragons attract mates like flies to a dead opossum
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
>>54667581
>I give it about a week before you become an object of envy among bachelors everywhere.
All according to plan. Thanks Heavens.
>>
What's a good place to get some holy weapons/spells/whatever? I'm looking to jump Samurai Jack soon and I would rather not like to get slaughtered by Aku.
>>
>>54667581
>That's a no, sadly.
Oh. That's a bummer. I guess Ness will not be thing then.

You missed quite an... unique discussion last thread.

>>54663733
>>54663806
>>54663829
>>54664011
>>54664028
>>54664204
>>
>>54667439

>Um, based on the one quote I can seem to find on the subject the implication seems to be that a permanent transformation instead of accessing a powerup is the distinction, which would mean most of the hybrids would pass as human. I think? Can't find anything else on it.

That's the post I remembered, and it still has me with no clue.

This also has me wondering what happens it they don't transform into a supernatural creature, but retain the ability to do so. Like for example could you by Sion and/or Akiha (if she counts) for 300 cp while their still human, and have them go full vampire and/or ancestry return in a later jump, or would something happen to make it not work?

Also on a side note I find it stupid how the price has nothing to do with the power of the characters involved, and even more stupid that for a lot of them you won't know the price till after the jump without meta nonsense.
>>
>>54667705
DxD got updated recently, and it has some good stuff. Angels have light powers, and Holy Blades are an entire class of weapons with holy powers.

Keyblades also get held up as an example of things that would probably work well on Aku.
>>
>>54667697
>Not coming into DxD with a harem already in place.
>Not having had all the members of said harem take a bunch of appearance-boosting perks.
>Not having them also have taken a bunch of charisma and inspiring personality perks so that people think they're top tier waifus for reasons other than looks.
>Not yourself taking that perk in Squirrel and Hedgehog that makes people very envious of a trait of your choice.

Step up your game, anon, you can taunt Issei so much harder than this.
>>
>>54667705
Go to any D&D Jump (Forgotten Realms, Order of the Stick, Neverwinter Nights, etc.) and become a Full Divine Spellcaster (Cleric, Favored Soul, Druid, etc.), bam, you should be good.
>>
>>54667581
Can I ask about being a dragon vs. strapping an even bigger dragon to my soul through Boosted gear? What do you think the the two different options are going to be better at doing , relative to each other?
>>
>>54667743
Porque los dos?
>>
File: 57-No7.jpg (76KB, 500x892px) Image search: [Google]
57-No7.jpg
76KB, 500x892px
>>54667254
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>54667573
The faction background thing was a concept based on players who roleplayed as npc factions while the game was still on. Less so about actually being in a faction and more so about committing your character/build to the role and thus getting a tailored reward. It's formatted and fluffy to the point of being a clusterfuck but I actually like how it turned out.

From a more pragmatic view, I COULD add a caveat that gives one the perks of all the lower ranks in a faction but as far as retooling the whole thing, it would do irreparable damage to a few builds out there.
>>
>>54667432
Well I am glad I am not the only person who knows that show.
>>
>>54667581
I think it's the lock ness monster dragon edition, with a tiny but of jojo (thank blade for that description) thrown in in the form of a gloriously ripped pair of abs.
>>
>>54667705

Heros BBS for some holy weapons
>>
>>54667778
Much as I love CoV when it was around, the jump feels off. Most of that comes from the way powersets work not really translating to make perklines - Not really much to "Mercenaries" beyond "I have some guys."

>>54667781
I loved the show. And now I feel the urge to watch it again.
>>
>>54667784
And a lot of confusion, since Albion and Ddraig are both male. Then again, Ddraig did once eat a piece of Albion and then later spontaneously generate a bunch of little wyverns that looked like a cross between the two of them, so maybe dragons can do mpreg, I don't know.
>>
>>54667637
>>54667648
WHY DON'T THEY PUT THIS STUFF ON THE WIKI. HOW DOES THAT LADY DRAGON DO IT, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HAREM

>>54667846
Also aren't those the antagonists? Are you telling me if they weren't trapped in weapons/busy with some evil scheme, those dragons would be rolling in lower being poon right now?
>>
>>54667705
Fire Emblem Tellius has a weapon import IIRC
Some of the other Fire Emblem jumps might have holy weapons
Overlord has holy magic
If you become a god in some jump, you could arguably infuse your stuff yourself and have it count
>>
>>54667905
Not so much antagonists as 'higher lifeforms' who really hate each other.

'insects' in the way of their rampages don't really register. Which is why they're being punished with being a gear in the first place.

And only when they aren't trying to kill each other... which is all the time.
>>
File: yokotaro.jpg (193KB, 1689x1303px) Image search: [Google]
yokotaro.jpg
193KB, 1689x1303px
>>54667770
>>
>>54667905
>WHY DON'T THEY PUT THIS STUFF ON THE WIKI. HOW DOES THAT LADY DRAGON DO IT, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HAREM
I don't know. You'd be better off asking Tannin, though, he's more approachable.

>Also aren't those the antagonists? Are you telling me if they weren't trapped in weapons/busy with some evil scheme, those dragons would be rolling in lower being poon right now?
No, they're not antagonists. Ddraig and Albion are the dragons in Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, they're kind of jerks but ultimately both friendly and heroic. And they wouldn't know about sexy human harems, they were too busy wrestling in a pit for a thousand years before they got sealed.
>>
/JC/ describe your first love.

https://youtu.be/GYuYH0DrPIg
>>
>>54667905
Quick, someone post the 'i forgot to turn my swag off' image.
>>
>>54667944
>>54667951
Being stuck in people for a thousand years kinda made then chill out.

And now they've bro'ed up on the shared misery of having everyone think they share their host's fetishes.
>>
>>54667950
Yoko Taro is the best.
>>
File: tumblr_n9r6zhbwmC1ts8cojo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 1129x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9r6zhbwmC1ts8cojo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 1129x675px
>>54667960
>>
>>54668002
>everyone think they share their host's fetishes
Didn't it get to the point where Ddraig cried whenever someone mentioned breasts?
>>
File: 1499546704553.jpg (326KB, 1134x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1499546704553.jpg
326KB, 1134x1324px
>>54667254
>appearance perks
>>54667960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk
>>
>>54667843
All of my jumps tend to be off. But yeah, I agree on that. As I said, Mastermind and Corruptor could use work. If I think of a bigger update, I'll definitely poje those issues and maybe pretty up some of the entries. What fucking hard on did I have for Abrams tanks back then?
>>
File: Drunk Yoda.jpg (35KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Yoda.jpg
35KB, 620x620px
A few questions about the Marvel jump:

How powerful would my energy blasts get by stacking Energy + Strength + Strength? Are we talking building slagging? Battleship busting?

Question 2: How much control over our energy blasts do we have? Can we focus them into a tighter spread? Change a pulse to a push?

Question 3: If I take the "Mutant" drawback, are only un-powered people affected by the whole 'unbridled hate' thing, or are ALL non-Mutants filled with hate for me, including all heroes?
>>
>>54668032
Yes.

He at one point cried for a therapist, of all things.
>>
>>54668032
He actually has dragon medication and a therapist I believe.
>>
>>54668032
He got better after he started taking Dragon Prozac. Yes, Dragon Prozac exists, and Azazel was somehow able to get it to him and Albion despite them being sealed inside Sacred Gears.
>>
File: 1494953487824.jpg (122KB, 576x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494953487824.jpg
122KB, 576x1200px
>>54667254
>>
>>54668002
>>54668032
>>54668067
I love this fic
>Oppai dragon
>tit wyvern
>knockers wyrm
>funbags drake
>>
File: defeatist.jpg (36KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
defeatist.jpg
36KB, 600x842px
>>54667960
I would, but we're 31 jumps in and I haven't met anyone that fits the bill. Plenty of friends, but not that someone special. I probably would have found someone if I'd actually bothered looking, but we've been busy. Saving the world, getting used to new forms, or even just exploring.
>>
>>54667581
After having watched this >>54667267, and followed it to a few other vids, I have to ask.... what even is Hyper Muteki? It doesn't go into the Gashat slots like a Gashats. It goes Docking instead of the usual Click To stuff.
>>
>>54668106
Just calling it a Knocker basically already works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knucker
>>
File: InspiroBot 007.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
InspiroBot 007.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>54667960
Heh I 've got one... >>54668016 damn it! Fine I've got this!
>>
File: n2aZFua.jpg (57KB, 473x720px) Image search: [Google]
n2aZFua.jpg
57KB, 473x720px
>>54667960
>>
Does the anon who made >>54649065 plan/want to turn it into a PDF for the supplement folder on the drive? Would that be something jc would want?
>>
>>54668115
it's an additional gashat made by the series Antagonist-turned-Protagonist to counter the True (maybe?) Antagonist. It can fit in normal Gashat slots, but it's supposed to attach to Lead Protagonists unique LV Max Gashat. It's basically tailor-made/one-of-a-kind, which is why it's so weird and different from the rest.
>>
File: Gardevoir used Minimize.png (246KB, 1177x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir used Minimize.png
246KB, 1177x1126px
Is someone updating the Jump List? A new one seems to pop up every few days on the drive, but I can't really see what changes are being done, if any at all?

Is an update adding the new Jumps in being worked on?
>>
>>54668115

Dan Kuroto discovered the ancient powers of Lock-On Technology and applied them to Gashats, obviously.

In a less jokey thing, Muteki is it's own thing created custom from scratch to utilize the pure power of Maximum Mighty. It'd be inaccurate to call it a Gashat because it's more of a modification/'DLC' to Maximum Mighty. Actually, the Lock-On Technology comparison is apt cause while it works best with it's 'intended' partner(with Muteki being the & KNuckles here), it can be used to a lesser extent with other games and still function. Just not nearly as well.

TL;DR Muteki is a special, custom thing that war more or less made by Kuroto from scratch to interact specifically with Maximum Mighty
>>
So what would happen if you went to DxD and get boosted gear plus Divine dividingbut using that one unholy heights perk to make both heavenly dragons ladies?
>>
>>54668238
Given that it grants "invincibility" (actual performance not guaranteed), I always thought of Hyper Muteki as being a Game Genie or similar peripheral. Plugs into the game cartridge, lets you cheat the system, makes sense to me.
>>
File: angry hyena noises.png (566KB, 836x938px) Image search: [Google]
angry hyena noises.png
566KB, 836x938px
>>54668189
do not
>>
File: please.jpg (232KB, 436x719px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
232KB, 436x719px
>>54667254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFDh_H24SE
>>
>>54668244
You get two dragon ladies that are super tsundere for both you and each other living in your soul. Do you think you can survive those levels of tsun?
>>
File: Varimathras-1.jpg (667KB, 3209x939px) Image search: [Google]
Varimathras-1.jpg
667KB, 3209x939px
>>54667480
Have you seen our old friend Varimathras? He's apparently gonna be a raid boss in Legion.
>>
>>54667960
First Jumper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nBI-ftWjTc

I still think of her. I made a mistake in the creation and she paid the price. No matter how far I travel, some part of me died with her.

Restarted Jumper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKSLLiS3JQ

Raven hated me at first, for I reminded her of everything she hated about herself. But I also showed her that what we were made of doesn't have to define us. She came with me because I was the only bit of family she could care about. I already loved her by then, but she wouldn't know it for twenty years. From there it grew. And grew. She was the only one to know all my secrets, even after the others joined the family. She knows exactly how I would respond if the worst would happen. And she still wants to stay. Despite everything.

Newest Chain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL3rV8-vgSQ

I saved her from herself. She saved me from myself. We cling to each other like two pieces of driftwood lost among the void between worlds. I don't know how far down this Path I'm going to make it, but I know I'll make it farther with her.
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>54667960
Ain't got one!

Last chain did, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHA7Aw2GiE
>>
>>54668295
Warchief revolving door gonna spin again.
Vol'jin was tricked.
>>
File: Face.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Face.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>54667254
....There's a reason I wear a face concealing mask.
>>
>>54668244
Thank you, Anon. This is truly the most wonderful of ideas.
>>
>>54668189
Don't fuck your mom. Fuck everyone elses mom.
>>
File: fe sain picture.png (230KB, 528x376px) Image search: [Google]
fe sain picture.png
230KB, 528x376px
>>54667960
First person I loved in in this Chain is pic related. He's a flirtatious knight who actually got really serious about our relationship really quickly.
>>
>>54668295
Damn he looks rough.
He's gonna look even rougher when we get done with him again.
>>
>>54668115
Hyper Muteki is a game where the main character has unparalleled strength and is impervious to all kinds of attacks.
>>
>>54667439
>Bad ass hyper masculine puerto rican
>Defeated by sad fish and lulXDrandum man

I want tumblr and reddit to go and stay go.
>>
>>54667960
The first thing I do as a jumper is rip out my sexuality and set it on fire. That shit is nothing but a fucking burden.
>>
>>54668317
>pic
This must be the work of an enemy stand!
>>
>>54668333
Fuck other people's moms, but also wingman for your mom so she can get laid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
>>
>>54668366
This. The ultimate being needs neither sons nor brothers. There can be only one!
>>
>>54668366
You became the Ultimate Lifeform in Jorge Joestar, I take it?
>>
>>54668366
He said love, not lust.
>>
>>54668295
oh believe me, I've seen him. He's fucked up, Shivarra don't play around.

and I know for a fact some asshole's going to use the presence of not one, not two, but three Titans in that raid to shitpost at me endlessly about allowing them as a racial option. That or start advocating a third jump replacement because "omgzors it's not canon."
>>
Is anyone working on a Chronicles of Amber jump, by chance? I find myself with a pile of ideas that might shape up into one, if there isn't a claim already...
>>
>>54668430
Don't jinx it, he might not be smart enough to think of that.

>>54668435
Not that I know of.
>>
>>54668435
Not that I know of. Go for it. I want to walk the Pattern.
>>
>>54668447
You walk the Pattern. I'm going to use the Logrus to grab a beer and pizza.

>>54668430
Titan race when? Also, not canon!
Actually, looking forward to the update with the undead companions.
>>
I need to create the ultimate sword, one to conquer the omniverse with. What perks and imports should I look for specifically?
>>
File: 2BSleepCute.jpg (136KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2BSleepCute.jpg
136KB, 1024x1024px
>>54668301
All these are pretty cute songs. I did like the "I'm Just Your Problem" & "I Like Me Better".
>>
>>54668414
Yes, presumably because he was talking about romantic love, which is pretty intrinsically linked to sexuality. I have no problem retaining my capacity to feel platonic love. But the fuck-need is not something I enjoy.
>>
>>54667960
Started off as something like pic related. To explain, one of my chains focused on a Native Jumper from Nechronica, who was still human. Ended up having a sort of puppy love relationship with one of the Dolls, which didn't really go anywhere until they started the chain. Ended up being a pretty short chain though, since they eventually landed in Splatoon and I couldn't think of any reason for them to want to leave. I've had them show up in cameos in other chains, with them having finally gotten together to live a happy life.
>>
>>54667960

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG_tQZMUK00
>>
File: BANG3.png (815KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BANG3.png
815KB, 1280x720px
>>54667960
https://soundcloud.com/green_mamba/first-love-song
>>
>>54668301
Playing all those songs at once made quite the harmonious mix.
>>
>>54668483
Start with Seed of Darkness, in Kamen Rider Heisei part 1. That gives you a sword you can use to permanently cripple someone's ability to grow stronger. Go to Anima, take the scenario to fight Omega, choose the scenario reward for Longinus to fuse with a weapon of your choice. Your sword can now penetrate any defense, cuts away access to a being's powers when it hits them (which combos very nicely with inflicting an inability to grow stronger), and can grow stronger the more power it cuts away from targets. Import to World of Warcraft when it comes out, choose one of the Warrior weapons that I can't remember off the top of my head and don't have the pdf saved, but makes it impossible for blows inflicted by the sword to heal. Then take it to Soul Eater, make it a person, and give it all sorts of powers through further imports of your choice. I suggest also getting Cross Applications in Noblesse, so any power-granting abilities you might have will work fine on your weird sword-spirit thing, no matter what it winds up becoming.
>>
What jump has the 'Weakness Expansion' perk?
>>
>>54668478
About that. I'm contemplating splitting it into two jumps, one to cover the Corwin arc (books 1-5) and the Merlin arc (6-10)with the apocryphal short stories as an optional 0cp drawback.

Would it be awful of me to make the Chaos/Logrus origins a part of the Part II?
>>
>>54668591
I think it was Van Helsing.
>>
>>54668483
Off the top of my head, grab Godslayer, from Skullduggery Pleasant as well as Mighty Weapon and All-Black from Marvel Magic

At this point, it should at the very least bust planets
>>
>>54668615
Ah, so it is, thanks anon.
>>
>>54668591

Van Helsing has that perk. On a side note you can also get a perk for making sure monsters have their weakness in Twilight.
>>
>>54668598
No, that sounds fine.
>>
>>54668648
Oh coo, that would help a lot. Thanks.
>>
>>54668492
What set of emotions do you use to find that first song "cute"? "I made a Friend" is depressing as shit.

>>54668497
Good for you. Not what the question was about, but good for you.
>>
>>54667960
Had a lot of loves in the pre-100's of this chain. Most were simply love-from-afar, never acted upon. Others still were knowing they wouldn't work out, so we exchanged words and moved on.

Though she didn't take my heart with her, we both left a piece of each other on the S.S. Setting Sun. My love is for another now, in it's whole and entirety. But I wouldn't be half the creature I am now without the touch of that cream-blonde nekomi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ47YPP7Ir0

>>54668590
>but makes it impossible for blows inflicted by the sword to heal.

Strom'kar the Warbreaker. Arms Warrior artifact.
>>
>>54668648
>>54668683
cool* Damn it.
>>
>>54668598
I see no issue with that, though I'm curious how you'll handle Trumps and Sorcery (and when, for that matter.)
While both play a larger part in the Merlin arc, they're still relevant in both.
>>
>>54668590
>>54668638

Precisely what I was looking for, thank you. Any more information from others is good though, as to add some more fuel to the mental fire.
>>
>>54668269
Nah Hyper Muteki is a game Dan made where he the main characters are invulnerable.
>>
>>54668714
I'm curious to see how I deal with that too, actually. I need to bust out my copy of Amber Diceless and ponder it.

At the moment, I'm toying with the idea of making that the focus of the/a Amber Background in Part II, since MOST of the significant sorcery comes in the second half of the chronicle. Corwin's story doesn't give us nearly as much sorcery as Merle's does. Unless my memory fails me, it's more little stuff like Corwin's thari curse to banish Strygalldwir.
>>
I remember someone saying something about new x-men jumps quite a few threads ago. Are those still being made or did the creator fuck off?
>>
File: 1501722145478.gif (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501722145478.gif
51KB, 600x450px
>>54668577
Huh. They kinda do. Weird how that works out.

>>54668548
That song always gives me flashbacks of desperately trying to complete that absolutely insane run for the best ending. Curly Brace is worth it though.

>>54668492
I have a weakness for romantic songs, especially ones that fit certain moments of my writing. But yes, they're all cute in their own way, even if the first is more sad than cute.
>>
>>54668704
>Strom'kar the Warbreaker. Arms Warrior artifact.
Thanks, OAA. I appreciate it. There are a lot of nice weapon imports in that jump, though Strom'kar is probably the best for pure swording. Others are good for combining swording with other talents, but it's the best if you just want to cut things and make them die because they were cut apart.

>>54668724
Okay, another I thought of: Bayonetta's weapon import lets you combine two imported weapons with the appearance of one and the properties of both. So combine your sword with the version of the Riyu Jingu Bang from The God of High School. So now your blade can extend several astronomical distances in length at insane speeds, delviering enough kinetic energy that it could pierce most defenses even if it didn't have Longinus's effect.
>>
>>54667568
>>
>>54668748
Yes, I know what the code in it is, I'm just talking about in terms of aesthetic inspiration. The gashat itself's design is a mix of a Game Genies and an invincibility star.
>>
>>54668704
Oof. This one always gets me.
>>
>>54668724
Item world from Disgaea always helps. Blessed Weapon from the Fire Emblem Tellius jump sharpens it further. Bayonetta and God of War both have item imports and in Bleach you can make it your Spirit Sword via import. You can also make it your artifact from MCU part 2. Other swords worth combining it are the Blade from God of High School (cuts planets on its own) and Curoch from... shoot I can't remember right now, but that raises your magical power to a ridiculous extent.

Oh, also a sacred treasure from Seven Deadly Sins. And if you don't mind adding a lance to the mix, the Spear of Destiny from DC Occult is pretty darn potent.

Yeah, that's all that comes to mind for me.
>>
>>54668559
Good taste, anon.
>>
>>54668771
Fiona and Brand are both Sorcerers and Bleys practices it as well.
Trumps come into play as items from early on, though only glimpses of what it could actually do come in until Merlin and Ghostwheel.

Also, Amber has my favorite fight scene ever.
"It was a foul blow, about four inches below the belt."
>>
File: UMU!.png (282KB, 631x355px) Image search: [Google]
UMU!.png
282KB, 631x355px
>>54668559
>>
>>54668844
>Curoch from... shoot I can't remember right now,
Night Angel.
>>
>>54668704
Say, I checking out the Focusing Iris and noticed it apparently works by dumping a lot of arcane energy into the Twisting Nether. Why is that? My understanding was that it's simply an an amplifier for the stuff. Also why is the Twisting Nether full of Arcane energy anyway, I thought its the Titan's
lifeblood?

Also sincethe alternate worlds created by the Vision of Time aren't part of the main timeline. But the stuff they're made of is tangible enough to interact with it. If someone were to start incinerating them and/or infesting their inhabitants with photonic crystals to turn them into Lesser Grails, all to gather enough arcane energy to cleanse the impurities in the main timeline. That wouldn't negatively impact the "real" timeline right?
>>
>>54668683
>>54668706

You're welcome.

Also on a side note this combo has potentially hilarious implications when you consider some area of effect weaknesses.

Like for example you might be able to slay vampires by just walking near them considering all their weaknesses.
>>
>>54668785
Oh thank you. That's pretty awesome.

If you don't mind could you do this one too? Don't feel pressured to do it if you don't want to. You've already done more than enough.
>>
File: ZENBU ZENBU.jpg (412KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
ZENBU ZENBU.jpg
412KB, 800x732px
>>54668860
Thanks

>>54668876
I see you there, umuing
>>
>>54668945
I'm pretty sure the Twilight perk actually says you need to actively be using a weakness, it doesn't passively do it. So you could rip open the blinds to let sunlight in on vampires and it would trigger, but just being around you wouldn't make sunlight kill them.
>>
File: IMG_20150904_193415.jpg (11KB, 175x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150904_193415.jpg
11KB, 175x195px
>>54668876
No Umu allowed.
>>
>>54668872
They are Sorcerors, no doubt. But proportionally we see far less of their feats on-screen in the first half. Its there, but I don't think most of the rules for sorcery really get decided on until Merlin's arc forced Zelazny to do so.

Like, when Brand is harassing Corwin on his way to the courts, and he's got the crossbow. Corwin's gotta use the Jewel to play with the winds in order to queer his aim, and when he does, Brand really doesn't respond like a guy with a Fireball up his sleeve. I think if he'd been like some of the second half's sorcerors, he'd have wielded that power far more directly.

But maybe that's the answer. Maybe Part I's Pattern Sorcery will be about the lesser feats, and Part II some of the grander workings. I'm also open to suggestions.

Trumps will definitely factor in from the get-go. Probably Trump crafting as well.
>>
>>54668945
>>54668976
Actually, don't we have perks for giving off sunlight? So, going by that we could kill vampires off just by being around them. Combine this with Weakness Expansion, which I guess would make them to all kinds of bright light, killing vampires would be insanely easy.
>>
File: 1453958829277.gif (715KB, 363x501px) Image search: [Google]
1453958829277.gif
715KB, 363x501px
>>54668999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2bao5gpO4
>>
File: Fate.Grand.Order.full.1996952.jpg (539KB, 762x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Grand.Order.full.1996952.jpg
539KB, 762x600px
>>54669060
NOT
ALLOWED
>>
>>54668319
He might've been tricked however there's no one else besides maybe Lor'themar to really be Warchief. He's the only one who's been around for any amount of time besides Sylvanas. Even then he's kinda just there. He doesn't really have any personality or story line. Besides I think that Varimathras is just trying to spew crap. He really hates Sylvanas for keeping him as her pet & then killing him in the Battle For The Undercity. He was subjected to torture because his failure. Besides how would he know what an Old God really whispers?
>>
>>54668435
This is your first jump, right? That's, uh, certainly ambitious.
>>
>>54669011
Lesser's probably not even the right word. Subtler? Indirect?
>>
>>54668784
No problem!

>>54668943
Technically, the Focusing Iris is pretty much just one of the greatest tools for directing and redirecting arcane energy. Malygos, in trying to rid Azeroth of magic-users and shit, was firing the energy off into the Twisting Nether to remove it from Azeroth. He's not exactly aware the planet's a Titan, and I don't think anyone was because REEEEEETCOOOOOOOOONS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No, it would not, because those are full-blown alternate timelines in-and-of-themselves. The retcon here is that despite originally the Bronze Dragonflight preserving a "primary timeline," everything runs on Multiverse Theory to an extent.
>>
File: 0MorwhL.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0MorwhL.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>54668999
Come at me, UMU.
>>
>>54669076
>forgetting Baine
>>
>>54668317
Did you check the last thread for questions that were posted after you stopped responding?
>>54663551
>>54664669
>>54663458
>>
>>54669086
Yeah. It is.

But, it's the first thing that I've had the ideas to get this far on, and really, we've been doing this for years. If someone else wanted to stake a claim they've had plenty of time.
>>
>>54669070
Who are these two? Why is the redhead crying and strangling the blonde, and why is the blonde looking so smug, like everything is under control?
>>
>>54669011
Well, ADRPG handled it by simply having Chaos be better at sorcery - Or more accurately, those with the Logrus (hanging spells, illustrated by Merlin in his half of the series.)
Thus Order's side might be as skilled or powerful with sorcery... But they'd lose out in quantity that they could bring to bear in the same period of time, and the flexibility that comes from leaving the linchpins to be filled in at a later time.
>>
>>54669139
Redhead is Boudicca and blonde is Nero.

From Roman history, yes. Boudicca's enraged because ROMAN EMPRESS, but Nero... I got no idea.
>>
>>54669070
...Umu~
>>
>>54669128
He's just a kid. Too wet behind the ears.
>>
File: DGP_WGZUIAAuGnV.jpg (90KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
DGP_WGZUIAAuGnV.jpg
90KB, 750x830px
Explain this fatefags
>>
>>54669139
Type Moon universe's version of Nero and Boudica. Nero is semi-permanently cheerful and euphoric in her position as emperor of Rome, Boudica's family historically kinda got murderaped by Romans. Boudica understandably kinda hates Nero, especially since Nero frequently refers to herself as Rome itself.
>>
>>54669193
Edison is being powered by the PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Also the MGM Lion

He's a furry
>>
>>54669193
It's a Grail War, I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
File: CrouchingAnonHiddenPhotoshop.jpg (223KB, 564x1088px) Image search: [Google]
CrouchingAnonHiddenPhotoshop.jpg
223KB, 564x1088px
>>54668966
>>
>>54669193
Would you believe me if I said his stats and such are actually a lie?

Like, canonically he's a fraud, but the Presidents are all empowering him.
>>
>>54669161
>>54669200
Oh, that explains it. Nero is being smug because she knows she's going to win in the end. Or that she already won. Whatever. I'd ask why Nero is a woman, but going by the file name, it's Fate, so I'm not really surprised.
>>
File: 1501611620478.gif (2MB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501611620478.gif
2MB, 800x610px
>>54669193
Don't you want to be fluffy, anon?
>>
>>54669170
Reminder to all that Tamamo has the best route in Extra, and that CCC is trash.

Enjoyable trash, mind you. But still trash.
>>
>>54669175
He can't have been that same way since WCIII, when he was already in his 20's.

Does everyone keep forgetting he retook Thunder Bluff from Magatha with barely any help, then got some of the Grimtotem to defect to his side?

Lor'themar technically has more military experience on account of being Sylvanas' second-in-command during the Third War, but Cairne would be very proud of his son.
>>
>>54669139
>>54669161

Actually wait, I have an idea.

Choking fetish and tense lesbian subtext.
because Nero's freaky like you wouldn't believe.
Her dress has a fucking window in front where you can clearly see her legs and hoohah, and the back of the dress has what I refer to as THE ASS WINDOW.
FUCKING OPEN FOR SERVICE, OPEN ACCESS TO THE ASS.
>>
>>54669223
The real answer is Nero wanted to be a girl

Imperial Privilege is a dumb skill sometimes
>>
>>54669242
Look anything involving massive tits as a glorified solid state hard drive, and a nun who fucks the earth might just be a tiny bit trashy as a given

But yes it is enjoyable in being that level of dumb
>>
Could I summon Columbia for the grail war?
>>
>>54669249
>Boudicca is trying to take revenge by strangling Nero
>Not only is Nero laughing at her, she's getting off on her attempt at strangling her and the subtext
Poor girl just can't win.
>>
>>54669250
Really? They might have retconned that actually, in F/GO when you go back to Ancient Rome, she's a girl back then too, before getting Servant powers.
>>
>>54668976

Good point, but that still leaves a hilarious amount of ways you can cause them to die once you add weakness expansion. A lot of which barely require paying attention to them.
>>54669030

I think Dark Sun has something for that.

Also that's not even the only possibility. Like imagine if you expand the repelled by crosses weakness, or the no entering homes without permission one, or the must count every grain of saw dust one.

Although using a flash light to exterminate vampires seems hilarious.
>>
>>54669245
Still there's no way the Horde is going to get behind them too. Even if Vol'jin was tricked, he believed full hearty it was the Loa. Even if it's not the Loa, you really can't kick her off of the throne because of trickery. Everyone else has accepted her as Warchief. Unless Thrall comes back & decides to stop playing grab ass with the Elementals, then he could lead again.
>>
>>54669304
Judging by their relationship in the story where they were in contact with one another, Nero just really liked fighting/warring with her with no other personal feelings involved. Boudica hates her fucking guts to the core though.
>>
>>54669250
>>54669313
Wasn't Nero originally a girl in the history of Fate/Extra as well? They also made her look like a victim in that the reason why she went crazy is because her mother was poisoning her, or something like that if I remember right.
>>
>>54669313
LOOK WE HAVE RULER HOLMES SHOOTING LASERS OUT OF MAGNIFYING GLASSES AND NOW PAUL BUNYAN. FGO JUST DOES WHAT IT WANTS

https://youtu.be/ushlvdUQ_Ic

https://youtu.be/MHCES76nhXE
>>
>>54669089
Cool, thanks-

>canonically even the DRAGON BLESSED BY A
LITERALLY FUCKING WIZARD TITAN was blindsided by the retcons

I am now irrationally angry at the concept of alternate timelines. I know WoW's deep in my relapse into evil arc, but holy shit is pulling a Goetia going to be worth it just to be absolutely sure of nonsense like Gul'dan and Ner'zhul never coming back
>>
>>54669193
The artist designed him that way.
>>
>>54669358
>Loli Paul Bunyan with a chainsaw
...what.
>>
>>54669324
Cool, thanks. Yeah, vampires become push overs pretty quickly with Weakness Expansion and that perk from Twilight.
>>
>>54669358
Babe looks like a fat blue cat.
>>
>>54669373
She starts off with the axe but she actually has a separate set of animations for both

Also despite being a 1* Berserker, Paul Bunyan has skills that rival a good 5* Servant's toolkit

They kinda went full hog with this event
>>
File: Workishardcat.jpg (76KB, 370x551px) Image search: [Google]
Workishardcat.jpg
76KB, 370x551px
>>54665850

My workplace.
>>
>>54669203
>>54669222

Which has me wondering how the hell the whole 'powered by the Presidents of the United States of Ameria' thing works.

Like what is the White House secretly some kind of cursed place that binds the souls of past Presidents as ghosts upon their death that nobody noticed was haunted or something?
>>
>>54669333
>One character hates the other's guts with a passion and wants revenge
>The other person just really likes fighting them, and has no personal feelings about them whatsoever
I feel like I've seen this before.
>>
>>54669368
It gets better.

The only reason the Dragon Aspects were appointed was because of some weird-ass goddamn prophecy referring to the Hour of Twilight, which wouldn't have happened if Neltharion hadn't been appointed as Earth Aspect and driven insane.

And now because they fulfilled their purpose, dragons started becoming infertile and losing their eggs.

>>54669418
Don't jinx it.
That might just be the case, and the White House just needs a good necromancer to unleash all of their forces at once.
>>
>>54669424
Yarrick and that one Ork
>>
File: Fou Room.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fou Room.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54669399
Its more like a bull orb, but yeah Riyo basically drew it like Fou
>>
>>54669356
The bit with her mom poisoning her is actually accurate to history iirc. The parts about her being so in love with her people and holding a kind of eternal innocence is mostly for the Fate Character, but may have been based off of her trying to pass laws and such that benefited the lower classes over the upper classes. I'm a bit rusty on my history This being said, the character is still much brighter than the historical Nero with the eternal positivity and endless love and junk.
>>
>>54669424
Probably with OAA and Dirge.
>>
>>54669373
It's the equivalent of a joke character based on one of the illustrator's designs. Don't worry, I'm miffed too even with it being a joke.
>>
Speaking of F/GO anyone know where to find Grinding lists for the NA version? All I find is stuff for the JP version, which has different dailies
>>
>>54669418
Supposedly, every single President of the USA has enough mystery/relevance to become the same type of entity as Hessian Lobo's components. That one Avenger who's a dog and a headless horseman who are explicitly different people/legends who fused in order to be powerful enough to manifest as one Servant. They may or may not also have their own mini-Throne of Heroes.
>>
>>54669331
Anyone accepting that evil bitch Sylvanas as warchief is stretching my disbelief. Everyone knows she's a backstabbing piece of shit who wants to murder all the living.
>>
>>54669418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66yo3awHKG8
>>
File: Edison Within Eyecon.png (1MB, 1133x671px) Image search: [Google]
Edison Within Eyecon.png
1MB, 1133x671px
>>54669193

I AM EDISON
>>
>>54669434
Oh I remember that last part. In my soon-to-be retconned old build I panicked, went back to companion Alex and Ysera out of spite to fix Metzen's shit, realised it was a bad idea and everyone thought I was solving the dragon infertility problem by fertilising the dragons. At least now I know it's probably only because of that fuckwit Deathwing needing the Dragon Soul exhausted to be put down.

Future Nozdormu went mad for such a stupid, stupid cause
>>
>>54669477
>They may or may not also have their own mini-Throne of Heroes.

>HOUSE OF PRESIDENTS

Oh my god. Mass summoning all of them as pseudo-Servants.
>>
>>54669242
Tamamo is trash, and everything about her route in Extra is a hypocritical lie.
>>
>>54669459
Stop projecting your relationship with thread, Timmy ;)
>>
>>54669512
President Trump as a Demi Servant
>>
>>54669541
Maybe having one of the first presidents in his head will make him chill the fuck out.

Oh wait.
>>
File: Fireworks.png (1MB, 1098x556px) Image search: [Google]
Fireworks.png
1MB, 1098x556px
>>54669434
How much napalm would it take to clear out the Lich King's army in Warcraft 3?

Are we talking lakes or oceans?

Because having access to portals and matter-transmuters opens up some very literal possibilities.
>>
>>54669553
George Washington would be horrified that we used a party system.
>>
>>54669358
Does this confirm the manga as canon?
>>
File: Smug umu.jpg (23KB, 165x207px) Image search: [Google]
Smug umu.jpg
23KB, 165x207px
>>54669590
Consider the date it was released

8/2

Now divide by 2

4/1

April fools
>>
>>54669588
And Andrew Jackson would be horrified at our Central Bank system.
>>
>>54669608
Seems like a stretch bro.
>>
>>54669588
>"I TOLD YOU SONS OF WHORES.

I TOLD YOU."
>>
>>54669477
Oh my god. Andrew Jackson as Saber, or Archer? Teddy's probably stuck in Berserker, and Washington's definitely Ruler

>>54669479
Well, if Warcraft has taught me anything it's that:

1. Evil is always one keikaku ahead of good

2. Good is better at sabotaging itself through bad decisions than evil

So my money's on the Old Gods/the Vod Lords/knaifu hijacking the spirit channels to tell Vol'jin Sylvannas should be warchief.
>>
>>54669459
Given that the only thing Dirge seems to remotely give any shits about is making jumps for ASA the only person close to fighting him is Valeria.
>>
>>54669620
One of the first things I'm doing in WoW is purging the Forsaken. Everyone in the world benefits from this.
>>
>>54669646
What about undead not related to them?

Keep in mind, the Forsaken are pretty much only those undead under Sylvanas. Some figures (like Faol) are pretty damn good, even essential, later on.
>>
>>54669620
>Teddy
>Not Rider
>Implying his wheelchair won't be on the same level as other Rider's mounts.
>>
Jump #381: Batman - The Animated Series
>Ten of Cups (Satiety): Taking delight in one's good fortune.
>Location: Gotham City, 1986
>Identity: Vigilante
Not Bat Family. Especially not in '86.
>Drawbacks: (+700) Extended Stay, No Killing Rule, Past Tragedy, Make 'Em Laugh, The Demon's Head
So not only do I have to deal with memories of my parents' murder-suicide, I have to deal with the comedian while I razz all ghouls.
>Timm Design (Free)
I've always loved this iconic style. The gothic retro-future aspects were cool too.
>Secret Identity (Free, Vigilante)
Two can keep a secret if neither one is retarded.
>Friend of the Police (Free, Vigilante)
In a city like Gotham, money talks, but not everyone is listening.
>Disappearing Act (1600, Vigilante)
It helps to be able to duck out at an appropriate moment.
>All-Star Training (1300, Vigilante)
Now, being able to pick up on skills this much faster... okay, I've already got this ability, but I this makes it much easier to share my capability to learn with others. Even if it's only in part, it's worthwhile.
>Money (1250)
Turns out my parents had life insurance.
>Jumper's Millions (1150)
And rather massive investments.
>Trust Fund (1000)
And I do mean MASSIVE.
>Batman's Superpower (700)
By 'massive' I mean I can toss a hundred million dollars at things on a monthly basis and not give a damn. That's a palette stacked with hundreds, three and a half feet tall.
>Jumper Cave (650, Vigilante)
Underground headquarters is important, but underground caves connecting all of my properties? Priceless.
>Jumper Industries (400, Vigilante)
You mean CruxCorp, of course.
>Companion Import (0)
As crazy as things are going to get in the future in Gotham, you'd better believe that I'm going to make sure my companions have an edge. (Aside from being Kryptonians. We're staying quiet about that.)
>>
>>54669666
I'm not going to purge independent undead. I don't have a problem with undead in general, just the Forsaken because they're an evil faction. And the Scourge too, obviously.
>>
>>54669646
>not letting the Dark Rangers live so Moorgoth can have his weird crush on them and trigger Order Hall dialog
>>
>>54669553
The first few presidents will be pissed we let blacks and women vote and that we're being conquered by Mexico.
>>
>>54669679
The short version of my biography: walked in on my parents' murder-suicide and fled before my stepfather could add me to the casualty count. Lived on the streets for a couple of years and ended up picked up by the police - everyone was pretty surprised I was alive and I ended up roped into military academy and, subsequently, the Navy. I got to see the world, meet interesting people, even got an all-expenses paid trip to Grenada before I was able to get out, but after that... turns out that between the two of my parents owned a large chunk of CruxCorp (or the local variant) and certain individuals were trying to do their best to convince me they were looking out for me while trying to screw me.

I screwed them, completely legally of course, and in a rather hilarious turn of events become not just the majority stock holder, but ended up with everything. But of course, this is Gotham, and not everything can be dealt with by police. The city needs something more. A guardian. No... a Sentinel. After all, criminals may be superstitious, but they're often stupid. Being subtle doesn't always work, Batman.

And I happen to have a whole company that can put together various technologies and materials to help me with what I do. In fact, it turns out that the company is a little bit bigger than people thought at first, considering the other aspects of CruxCorp are being rolled into it and it's now ten times the size it was. Bruce Wayne, meanwhile, is going 'what do you mean Wayne Enterprises actually has a serious competitor in Gotham and they're not being a complete shit?'

So, Batman isn't the only one in this city playing vigilante. This of course means that he's suspicious of me the entire time, and it probably doesn't help anything that I make a habit of not being around when he is - we had an unspoken agreement that I was day shift and he was night shift. Of course, this only worked temporarily - in time, a meeting between us was unavoidable.
>>
>>54669699
The dark knight, versus a sentinel armored similar to one. It drew unavoidable comparison. We had our requisite fight scene while dealing with the Joker early on, naturally. My armor (a dialed-down replica of my praetorian armor, at the time) had already been damaged, and thanks to the Joker was rendered mostly inert, but I kept going despite that with a domino mask and the bodysuit I wore under the armor.

We dealt a few good blows to each other before we called a truce in order to deal with the clown - apparently the Joker took it personally that Batman had been willing to work with me, and decided to knock me out of the picture. He never did manage, but when my companions came on the scene later... he did certainly do his best to put a permanent smile on their face.

As far as Ra's al Ghul, well, turns out that he wanted to make use of something my company produced to further his early plots. He didn't respect me quite as much as his other opponent - while he called Batman a detective, he considered me more a mercenary, a term he used as an insult at every opportunity. Of course I did my best to hinder him... and from that point forward, he saw to it that the League of Shadows was constantly harrying me and mine. I would have spent most of my time outside of Gotham dealing with him, were it not for the insanity that Gotham constantly produced.

And the Joker plots. Oh, those god damn Joker plots. I thought dealing with Ra's would have been more troubling, but no, it was the goddamn Joker. I tried to stay under the radar for most things as far as staying within context, but I broke out jumper-level science in order to manufacture a universal antidote to Joker toxin that I ensured that Gotham's ambulances and hospitals had plenty of. Sure, it was a gesture on the back end, but it made sure that those insane smiles would eventually fade and his body count was dropped to a tenth of what it might have been.
>>
>>54669697
>being conquered

Funneling someone else's population into work little better than slavery is not the same as being conquered by a country whose own government has barely any power.
>>
>>54669670
FDR is the one in the wheelchair. Though yes, Teddy would definitely be a Rider as his best class, because of the Rough Riders.
>>
>>54669719
>"Sentinel."
"Evening, Batman. Clocking in?"
>"So to speak. Heard you had a day."
"Oh, quite. The Joker decided to hijack a bus to escape a bank robbery. One of his cronies accidentally broke a canister of gas inside. A school bus. At ten minutes after three."
>"And?"
"No fatalities - never have I been happier that ambulances have antitoxin standard these days - and he was apprehended. Even Curly, who was the idiot who dropped the canister."
>"Hn."
"Going to be out of town for a bit, incidentally - heard something about Ra's al Ghul poking around in Cairo. Tell me something though. You've dealt with the clown more than I have. I'm not going to lie... I was sorely tempted today, after seeing seventy kids with rictus smiles, choking for air. How is it that you hold back?"
>"I remind myself that it's not my call to make."
"But you've wanted to see him dead."
>"..."
"As much as I do today."
>"You didn't kill him. The police who took him away didn't either."
"No. No, they didn't. Suppose we have to respect the rule against it, people like us. Not just law."
>"You can't take back a bullet."
"Quite. I suppose that's why I trust you, though."
>"Why's that?"
"Good people don't need rules."
>"We're not good people."
"No. But we do make the world safer for them."
>"Hn. You're more of a realist than I thought. Have fun in Cairo, Sentinel."
"See you around, Batman. Give the kids my best."
>>
>>54669692
Why would I let people live just so one guy can be disappointed that his crush has a dry cunt?
>>
>>54669737
So you can drink his tears, of course.
>>
>>54669721
It is when that slave class replaces the local population.
>>
>>54669681
>>54669666
>>54669646
Personally I WANT to purge the Forsaken, but there's so much bad shit around we need all hands on deck. Least most of 'em aren't as bad as the Knights of the Ebon Blade, who /picked a fight with the Light in what was practically it's house, to steal and reanimate it's champion's body for hheir ranks/

And they think they're REDEEMING themselves from Arthas' service.

Anyway, personally my priority is to assassinate Sylvannas and her inner circle. Because they seem to be the driving force behind the "we need to make MORE Forsaken even though existence is agony!" idea. I'll settle for letting the rest slowly fall apart over time, and there's at least one quest to suggest judicious application of Light can guarantee the remainder a decent afterlife.
>>
File: Skelle Paladin.jpg (130KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Skelle Paladin.jpg
130KB, 600x750px
>>54669646
>Not taking over the Forsaken yourself and turning them into something righteous.
Come on anon, now you're just being lazy.
>>
Before the shitflinging begins I'll just say that I really want that Wall NP.
>>
>>54669760
I'm a Draenei.

>>54669753
I can handle a lot of the problems myself, there's much less of a need for dumb bodies.
>>
>>54669726
Wait, didn't the Rough Riders have to go on foot the one time they were deployed in com-

>one of Teddy's NPs is a Reality Marble that grants him and his allies imaginary horses

FUCK YES
>>
File: Female_Deathknight.jpg (67KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
Female_Deathknight.jpg
67KB, 490x700px
>>54669753
Arthas tells you himself. The DK's think they're free, but they're not.

You gotta kill ALL the whelps, Deathlord.
>>
>>54669761
Mash already has it.
>>
>>54669772
Undead is a template, not a race.
>>
>>54669793
And the Draenei weren't even around before the Lich King had his shit pushed in, so the only way you're getting an undead Draenei is if Syvlannas herself has her assohle Val'kyr dig up your corpse and try and force you to join or die (again.)
>>
>>54669761
I think Trump's born too late to qualify for Servanthood. I mean, unless you wank Trump later becomes a Counter Guardian in the Nasuverse timeline
>>
>>54669818
Chaldea doesn't give a fuck about when someone was born, basically.
>>
>>54669753
>>54669791
My ultimate goal, as a Paladin/Death Knight, is to take over the Forsaken. And lead them on a fucking CRUSADE against Arthas, then work on methods of resurrection for all of them. Rather than keeping them trapped as fucking undead.

>>54669813
There is lots of bullshit for backstory.
Like that time Illidan lead Broken One-Draenai against Arthas. Maybe you were a rare non Broken One.
>>
>>54669813
Well there is the pre-WotLK launch event. Enough people died and were stolen as death knights.
>>
The wording in Skulduggery Pleasant is a little confusing can someone, ideally the jumpmaker, confirm something?

Dual disciplines 200
Elemental 300
Advanced elemental 150
Necromancy 300
Is this right?
>>
>>54669843
>>54669833
I don't even want to be a WoW undead, it cripples your regen.
>>
>>54669890
Fair enough. I'm just tossing the suggestion out there. Killing them is the easy way, there are other ways to handle them.
Mind you some of their members do need to die, they are fucking crazy or evil, but most are just people stuck in a shitty situation.
>>
>>54669946
While I agree that some people need to die, I don't think it is limited to just among the Forsaken. I also reject the "revive the Forsaken to their former lives" on the basis that the Forsaken are rarely those people - You are condemning their current selves to death, and doing so on the grounds that the people who are already dead somehow deserve to live once more.

Mind you, when I did play WoW, I did so as one of the Forsaken.
>>
>>54669646
>Not actually getting Eyir to agree to come with Slyvanas willingly
>Not giving the Forsaken the ability to create her own Valarjar to combat the Legion & Old Gods/Void Lords
>Not making Slyvanas an immortal Valkyrie and channel the Light instead of Void/Necromancy.

C'mon Slyvanas is in need of something good going for her. She's undead against her will, dying isn't going to help anyone, the Forsaken are in constant pain. That pain causes them to act out in Edgy Chuuni fashion.

If they were able to "live" again as Valajar then that would be an improvement. They would no longer be tied down by their pettiness. They don't want to be alive again, seeing how most them have been undead for quite sometime now.
>>
>>54670066
Sylvannas is evil. She slaughters the living, she planned to genocide them all to create a world of undead, and she forces people from the grave to serve in her armies as suffering undead. She's an evil bitch and she deserves to die and go to the hell she knows is awaiting her.
>>
>>54670066
That just leads to Forsaken backstabbing everybody.

The fact of the matter is, Sylvanas doesn't even care for the Forsaken as a people. They're meatshields keeping her from a second death. She'll keep killing to increase the number of meatshields.
>>
>>54669946
Killing them condemns them to the Void where they'll be easy pickings for the Void creatures & Lords. Its a fate worse than death & undeath. That's why Slyvanas when she killed herself after WOTLK was terrified of dying again. Arthas was there & it wasn't a happy experience.
>>
>>54670036
I'm for reviving them, because the ones who want to die for good likely offed themselves, or are lying in a ditch somewhere. The ones who remain, for the most part, want to live again. I'm OK with giving them that, their lives were stolen from them. They might not be the same person anymore, but they can live with their new self once they are alive.

>>54670066
Sylvanas WAS sympathetic, but she went full fucking crazy.

>>54670117
>Bring back those "who deserve to die" back to life
>Kill them that way so that they don't suffer in the Void, but still get their punishment.
>>
>Undead apologists
>in the year of our lord the two-thousand-and-seventeenth.
>>
>>54670117
So she decided she'll damn more people to that end just to preserve her own life.
>>
>>54669193
Edison was involved in MGM Studios, whose symbol is a lion. So it sort of makes sense. What I want to know is why Annie Oakley is a blonde. We have photos of her, Nasu! She had short, frizzy brown hair. Is her Servant form a manifestation of her body image insecurities or something?
>>
>>54669862
Speaking of Skulduggery what are some good methods for finding your true name?
>>
>>54670192
I still have zero clue if that one is even real considering it hasnt shown up any time after the initial discussion of FGO
>>
File: Lord_Vile.jpg (7KB, 182x274px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Vile.jpg
7KB, 182x274px
>>54669862
Would actually be like
>Dual Disciplines - 200
>Elemental - 300
>>Advanced Elemental - 300
>Necromancy - 300

Though I really need to update this jump. Not happy with most of my jumps, honestly.
>>
>>54670192
We also have photographic evidence of Tesla, yet look at this GLORIOUS MAN.
>>
>>54670211
Yeah that makes more sense, it is just that Advanced Elemental that confusing line
>Elemental was your first purchase with Dual Disciplines, Advanced Elemental is also discounted.)
>>
>>54670163
>They might not be the same person anymore, but they can live with their new self once they are alive.
You seem to have overlooked something: Most Forsaken don't remember being alive. At all. They are completely new people from the moment of free-will. As such, you are killing who they are in favor of someone who has been dead for some time.

In light of that, I shall have to produce a new version of the Scourge. The living obviously have no concern over genocide, so why should we?
I'll still annihilate Sylvanas. She's in my way.
>>
>>54670094
>Slaughters the living

So does everyone else. The New Horde was built on blood of the Quilboars & Centaurs. You even go into the Quilboar den & kill them twice. Slyvanas planned of killing the living but has stepped back after Arthas' death. She used the plague bombs on Gilneas to save Forsaken unlives.

She gives them a choice. Serve her or go back to being dead. She doesn't force them into service. She gives them a choice. Seeing how most the people who've died, never really had a good life. So she's offering them a second chance, which most take readily.

She's evil, sure, but she was forced into being evil. She was killed, raised as a Banshee, had to repossess her body, had to fight tooth & claw for some respect.

She's undead, she sees it as her chance to be a Queen when she was just a Ranger-General before. She's living her dream. Why take it away from her because you don't like her?

>>54670163
That's stupid. They have a right to stay "alive" and not die because they chose to take their second chance as a walking corpse, than stay in the ground & rot.

>>54670182
Seeing how she really is only targeting the Alliance, why is that a bad thing? Everyone gets to be immortal undying champions. That's something the Vykrul want & try to achieve.
>>
>>54670256
The undead were genocidal to begin with, so way to prove the living's biases against you.
>>
>>54670214
Yeah, that doesn't make sense, either. Tesla was infamously afraid of long hair, his would be cut shorter. You can't do these "history is different than you thought" bits with people after mass literacy and photographs became common, F/GO. Because now we have both pictures of them and lots of accounts of their lives instead of a scattered few.
>>
>>54670214
Not even close, though Tesla with that hairstyle would be truly mythical (unlike now, where he's just legendary).
>>
>>54670269
Were they? How fascinating that the Forsaken, being genocidal and all, worked with the rest of the Horde for so long.
>>
>>54670268
>She dindu nuffing she just gang presses people and forces them into suffering!

>why is that a bad thing?
>People oppose me politically, guess I should damn them to eternal suffering after serving me in undeath
Get real.
>>
>>54670305
It's undead apologists wanting into Sylvanas' vagoo.

Despite it being dead for so long it's worse than sandpaper.
>>
>>54670211
The Wiki says that the Surge only locks you into either Elemental or Adept magic, is that wrong?
>>
>>54670256
>Most Forsaken don't remember being alive. At all
I don't remember that being a thing, at all. But even then, I'm sure I can devise a method of resurrection that keeps their new memories rather than the old.

>>54670268
>they chose to take their second chance as a walking corpse, than stay in the ground & rot.
Pretty sure a corpse doesn't get to choose when a Necromancer uses it.

>>54670288
It's hard to commit genocide when everyone is against you. Better to ally with the side you think you can trick/manipulate, get them to kill the other side, then kill them.

Also only some members of the Forsaken were genocidal, unfortunately most of those people were in command.
>>
>>54670281
Tesla was a handsome man. There's really no need to redesign him.
>>
>>54670268
Maybe the Quillboar and Centaur should have thought of that before stealing the Tauren's water supplies, skinning Orcs and Tauren for tents, and ganging up hundreds-to-one on Olgra and her husband for no reason.

Oh, and the centaur specifically should have thought of that before spending /centuries/ trying to genocide the Tauren.
>>
>>54670252
I could be totally wrong here because it's been a long time since I wrote that, but I think that's a holdover typo from when the first purchase was discounted instead. Sorry about the confusion, anon.

>>54670319
Eh, yeah. I think. In the first book or so, the author hadn't really gotten the magic down pat yet, so it's more vague and contradicts the way it works in the rest of the series where it just locks you into one discipline instead of elemental or adept. Except for Skulduggery.
>>
>>54670281
>>54670359
>>54670214
Is he still scared of vaginas?
>>
>>54670410
He still has a love of pigeons, yes.
>>
>>54670268
Deathwing was "living the dream" when he whored himself out to the Old Gods because he was too much of a little bitch to ask the other Dragonflights to organize a labour union or something instead. Garrosh was "living the dream" when he abused time shenanigans to try to gather infinite orks.

Despite it's current dilapidated state, like Creation Azeroth could be more. So much more. My priority is it's wellbeing, and undead are explicitly inherently bad for it's natural processes.

To paraphrase the other anon, not only is Sylvannas in my way but she is conspiring to worsen the rest of the world while refusing to move out of it.
>>
File: Feng_Shen_Ji_ch01_p08.jpg (305KB, 912x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Feng_Shen_Ji_ch01_p08.jpg
305KB, 912x1351px
Has anyone claimed Feng Shen Ji yet? If not, I guess I'll stake mine here.
>>
>>54670355
Except ever since Cata the starting Zone has the Valkyur raise potential recruits. They're given a choice to return being dead or join Slyvanas.

Before they waited until your corpse rose up on its own. You and others like you were killed by Arthas but I don't think you were ever raised to do his bidding. Instead when Forsaken broke free they had to bring bodies that died of the plague & just waited for them to raise up.

They lost much more potential Forsaken to mindlessness & going crazy. Now they have a more humane method. Using the corpses of the enemy that died in conflict with the Horde.

If you would turn Slyvanas into a Valkyrie Queen she could raise an immortal army. She wouldn't need to bring the deceased back into their rotting corpses instead into a spiritual form not unlike the ones when they were alive.
>>
>>54670375
Why is it that the second purchase is the one that's discounted anyway?
>>
>>54670432
No, no one has. I look forward to your jump, anon. Feng Shen Ji is great.
>>
>>54670438
That's at the beginning of Cata. The jump stars years before that, which is when my plan is going into motion
>>
>>54670439
Someone pointed out at some point that there was really no reason not to take it even if you only wanted one magic for most types since it would either be the same price or actually cheaper.
>>
>>54670288
Sylvannas' reason for joining the horde was to hae protection from the Alliance long enough to develop her plague.
>>
>>54670375
It doesn't seem to lock you into a discipline, people just tend to that out of specialization.
>>
File: Phantom Island.jpg (3MB, 1906x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Island.jpg
3MB, 1906x1400px
>>54670463
Alright, then. Thanks, anon. I'll try not to disappoint!
>>
>>54670438
>Humane
Life as a Forsaken is still a suffering hell and damns your soul to the Void. You keep ignoring that she's trying to force people into that just to protect her sorry hide from death.
>>
What perks and items would you like to see in a cory in the house jump?
>>
>>54670506
So far as I'm aware, we don't see anyone except him past their surge use more than one discipline at all. Unless there's something in Resurrection, since I haven't read it yet.
>>
>>54670594
An option that transforms it into an anime.
>>
>>54670594
Hypnotic presidential bobbleheads, like the ones in the videogame. Yeah, there's a Corey In The House game. The absurdity of that fact demands things from it be put in the jump.
>>
>>54670634
Item box set of the Cory in the Houose anime along with a separate box set 'season' of your jump but as a CitH season.
Perk to have it aesthetically look like and behave like an anime world.
How does that sound?
>>54670661
Is there a wiki page on them or will I have to play the DS game to learn more about them?
>>
>>54670482
Sylvannas' reason, yes. She is not "the Forsaken" any more than Thrall is "the Horde."
>>
>>54670541
Again.

Sylvanas Apologist.

Really just wants zombie elf poontang.
>>
>>54670594
Cory's dad is there as a chef, right? Let me get some of those presidential gourmet skills.
>>
>>54670476
Symbol Magic is considered Adept magic and Craven, who primarily uses Necromancy, uses it. It is definitely a distinct discipline as there are several characters who focus on it exclusively.

There is also the rather obvious fact that people have been trying re recreate Kineticist magic in setting and they can't all be either teenagers or willing to risk their only magic being a dud (a high likelihood considering none of them succeeded).
>>
When is world seed being remade? I'd really like to know how long I'd have to wait because as it stands now I feel like I'm better off buying one of the five items listed and nothing else since most of the perks are stuff you can get in-jump with little effort.
>>
>>54670827
We get it Spacebattles.

You're salty.
>>
>>54670842
>>Making assumptions this hard.
>>
>>54670842
>implying spacebattles isn't a better community than this place
>implying they don't have generally better writechain creators, less shitposting and more actual discussion
I don't even have an SB account, I just lurk it and it's pretty chill from what I've seen.
>>
>>54670827
We have two litRPG jumps and they are both rather disappointing, too late to do anything about it now though.
>>
File: A+ Presence Concealment.jpg (68KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
A+ Presence Concealment.jpg
68KB, 750x550px
>>54669373
Meh better then an actual serious attempt at making Jack the Ripper a loli.
>>
>>54669477
"We're starting our own Throne of Heroes. With Hookers and Blackjack and Freedom!"-George Washington
>>
>>54670888
They have all of five jumpmakers in Record, Brellin, SJ, Cthulhu, and Cataquack. They wouldn't have much of a community if they didn't leech off of here.
>>
>>54670921
I think both Alterworld and World Seed were both made by the same jumpmaker with the only other people in the thread who knew about them (well who knew and spoke up) were REEEEEEEing so loudly everyone just ignored them.
>>
>>54670956
>Not liking Jackie-Chan
>>
File: jalter lilly is qt 3,14.png (470KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
jalter lilly is qt 3,14.png
470KB, 770x770px
>>54671000
I believe in Clothes for Lolis.

Pic related.
>>
>>54670432
Fucking noice. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>54671015
You can clothe Jackie-chan, she just doesn't come with a bunch of them.
>>
What would you say are the essential components of a multi-planar universe? That is to say, if you've got your own little mini-cosmos, and there are seven layers to reality, what should those layers be? I'm thinking in mythological terms. So there's the earthly realm, the underworld, the realm of the gods, and then four others I have no idea what to do with. See, I and six of my companions are Devil-Tigers, and we all took the perk to make the core of your Inner World a spirit sanctum that can be merged with other sanctums to join the Inner Worlds together. But now I don't know what to do with all those extra layers of reality.

It feels clumsy to just merge some of the worlds together to make for faster expansion of them. The whole reason I've only got six Infernal companions and not the full eight is because I wanted a seven-fold symmmetry for that universe. The soul hierarchy of demons makes it the most elegant. There are seven Second Circles for each Third Circle, that's mandatory, so have seven Third Circles for each Devil-Tiger and then seven Devil-Tigers. Makes a nice descending order. So I'm pretty set on this pattern. I might just give up in frustration and have all the worlds merged together fully, though, have the deva mingle with everything else in existence all on the same plane. For some reason having only one world feels more like the pattern just stops with the hierarchy of souls rather than being broken there.
>>
>>54671113
Well, the realm of demons is fairly often separate from the realm of the dead (I presume the "underworld") in a non-insignificant number of mythologies. Don't know what you'd do with the other three, though. Realm of dreams?
>>
>>54671113
Hmm. Maybe you could have multiples of each basic realm, but... damn, I can't describe it properly. Think how buddhism has like, 16 different hells.

So, to give an example... your layers could be the realm of demons (self-explanatory), then the hell of the body (physical suffering), then the hell of the mind (mental suffering), then the underworld (neutral afterlife), then the realm of men, then the realm of spirits (positive afterlife), and finally the realm of gods (presumably, you and your companions would live here). Of course, a lot of these examples are just a little bit difficult to actually hold anything of worth in, so you might want to consider something else.
>>
>>54669620
>Andrew Jackson as Saber, or Archer?
Are you joking? He's clearly a Berserker.
>>
Random Nasu question: If one is within a deployed Reality Marble and the moon there is full, does it actually count as a full moon for those it might matter to?
>>
>>54671329
I'd say that unless your RM changes something, the situation would still count as whatever it was on the outside when you activated the RM.
>>
>>54671170
>>54671262
I guess I'm also having the issue that I'm not too keen on the idea of a realm of existence that's just for horrible monsters to hurt people in. Maybe I'm going about this all wrong, and should just get my own personal reality with something like Dimension Lord. To be honest, 90% of this plan is just because I just finished playing Pyre today and I am super into the Eight Scribes and how they shaped the Downside. It's a neat idea, how they're responsible for the state of the otherworld but there's still sort of a wild untamed aspect to it that their efforts contrast against. I want that, but I can't really have it if I'm building a realm from scratch. Hmm. Maybe I should just make a Pyre jump and have a scenario where you're the Ninth Scribe and join the others in slaying the Titans and taming the Downside.
>>
>>54671352
Ah, good. I'd hate to have my RM help my opponent more than it did me.
>>
>>54671113
Maybe a sort of dreamworld? Not super familiar with Exalted, but I've always thought that dimensions comprised entirely of the stuff of sapient beings' collective subconscious are pretty cool.
Like the Warp before it was the Warp.
>>
>>54671364
Cutting out the middleman is always a good plan.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.