[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 39

File: 1492392774447.png (7MB, 3500x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1492392774447.png
7MB, 3500x2816px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

What do you want to see in an aquatic/naval campaign? About pirates? About lewd pirates? About lewd Skull and Shackles pirates?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Threads: >>54599189 >>54599212
>>
>>54614762
I want to see actual 3-d combat in a setting that allows it.
I want to see privateering, swashbuckling, and acrobatics.
I want lewds to be kept offscreen and romance to take its place.
And fuck you with a power drill.
>>
>>54614778

I get that, but is there any specific sub class or anything that's based around issuing challenges and wielding a big ass sword?
>>
>>54614798
What do you think 'smite evil' is if not a challenge

If you must ahve something thats specifically a challenge, play a Cavalier
>>
>>54614762
Yes.
>>
>>54614860
That'll work, thanks.
>>
>>54614798
Cavalier
>>
>>54614796
>3D combat
>Getting flanked by 18+ enemies

Sounds cool.
>>
>>54614953
Does to me
>>
Well, it's that time again.
Feeling like I'm a loser who should never have applied to any games or tried to put passion into my work because I'll never be as good as the celebs or given any acknowledgement by my friends besides a derisive scoff.

How do you deal with it, /pfg/? I don't feel like it's just any ordinary burnout that can be fixed by just taking a break.
>>
>>54615005
I'm a forever GM, I don't have to deal with it.

I just make shit for you fags to ruin.
>>
>>54615005
You deal with it by
1. Looking at shitter rando apps and /r/pathfinder, and realizing that despite not being good as DE CHAN xDDDDDDD, you're still probably way above average
2. Any groups near you in real life? Play with them instead. Making up characters you really wanted to play and then getting rejected hurts, but actually playing in a game with at least one of them helps to take off the pain.
>>
>>54615005
>giving up pre-emptively because you think some nebulous 'celebs' are better than you

This is what I can't stand about you guys, you don't have the balls to actually try hard because you're for some reason giving a fuck what other people think.
>>
>>54615075
I've applied to plenty of games. Even got accepted to a couple. I still feel like I'll never stop being literally who in practice.
>>
>>54614762
>aquatic/naval campaign

We must unify the islands.
>>
File: 1472946352558.jpg (73KB, 604x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472946352558.jpg
73KB, 604x800px
>>54615092
Reminder that Cacaeliae in lore are literal WE WUZ
We must restore the Great Cacaeliae Empire, We Wuz Emperors n' SHIEEEEET
>>
>>54615085
Asking for Trenton on 4chan is a very bad thing, homie. Get some air and find a nicer hobby
>>
>>54615092
>>54615111
Golarion would be a lot more fun if we had a Not!Britain during the Not!Heptarchy somewhere between Linnorm Kingdoms, Azlant and Arcadia.
>>
>>54615085
Why the fuck would want to be "popular" or some other bullshit like that?

Stop using the metrics of others to measure the success of your life and define your-fucking-self for once loser.
>>
>>54615085
>giving a fuck about people knowing who you are on 4chan.org

Dude i'm a 'celeb', it doesn't matter, why would anyone care about being known on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>54615085
It's better to be unknown.
>>
>>54615130
Eh, I can sympathize. I don't like to look like I'm whining about it, but I like to feel like I'm at least making my friends happy.

It feels bad when I fail at that...but then again, that's probably because of something in me rather than them actually not appreciating it.
>>
>>54615005

Post one of your apps and I will tell you what you are doing wrong.
>>
>>54615135
Hi Sweagle.
>>
File: 1452048559856.jpg (127KB, 288x527px) Image search: [Google]
1452048559856.jpg
127KB, 288x527px
>been running campaign about a year now
>playing early morning to accommodate friend who works later to support his two kids
>makes a dwarf who wants to reclaim his home city overrun by undead
>start designing this city
>no one else wants to go
>finish about 300 areas of the city and ready to start on more
>friend starts leaving early for sessions
>tells me he has to quit the group cause his gf needs him home more
>realize that everything I prepared was in expectation of them going
>rest of party kept vacillating on whether they wanted to go even though they agreed to do so twice then said "nah i dont really want to after all so we're not"
>guy texts me later saying he's gonna have to quit pathfinder entirely

I feel like getting a vasectomy.
>>
>>54615075
>This is what I can't stand about you guys, you don't have the balls to actually try hard because you're for some reason giving a fuck what other people think.
Who's to say he isn't trying hard? And given the fact that this isn't a solitary game, and the fact that this is an APPLICATION process, he probably should care what people think of him.
>>
>>54615168
Do it, the less you breed the better humanity will be.
>>
>>54615085
The only fun part about being a celeb is laughing at how wrong people are about you.

It's really nothing to aspire to or chase.
>>
>>54615166
I'm not sweagle.
>>
>>54615168
>tells me he has to quit the group cause his gf needs him home more

I really hate girlfriends that do this, she should know game-night is as much a social event to see his friends as it is a chance to play make-believe.
>>
>>54615172
Basically because he's counting himself out and going 'oh I should never put any passion in, woe is me'

like nut up
>>
>>54615189
Not him, but all I wanted out of this was friends.

Instead, I feel like I got invited to the cool kids' table and now I'm just waiting to get drenched in pig blood.
>>
>>54615206
Hi Rory?
>>
>>54615222
lolno
>>
>>54615166
>being a namefag / tripfag / avatarfag is good and desireable
No anon, you are the cancer

>>54615212
You don't know why his girlfriend needed him home m8, it could've easily been "the kid needs help with his schoolwork" or something to that effect.

>>54615168
Well I'd say your friend was partly at fault because he didn't guarentee a timeslot, but you also seemed to misread your players and not understand what they wanted to do.
>>
>>54615219
Have you considered posting in the Game Finder thread?

Also, what's your roll20 name?
>>
>>54615212
she could need him at home for practical reasons though, like taking care of kids/doing chores
>>
>>54615219
Link your apps and I'll take a look at them later to see if there's any really obvious problems.
>>
>>54615219
Bro, then don't start shit in the thread where people are going to laugh at you.

Just fucking say something to your group members.
>>
>>54614762

I had some ideas for interesting water environments. Giant blobs of water kept in perfect sphere shape that you can swim through then jump from one to the other as part of an obstacle course but seeing as Starfinder is around the corner having a ship or something like the Kasatha's Idari where it's a giant moon sized water tank is now interesting to me.
>>
Realistically as long as your name isn't 'startoad' 'kawase' or 'tuvarkz' not being 'known' won't hurt you
>>
>>54615229
>>54615235

>Dating someone with children

Desperation, thy name is single mothers.
>>
For those of you without much luck getting into games let me tell you what you can look forward to it you get into games with PFG players

>Players taking 5 minutes to make rolls that should be made in 10 seconds
>Players taking 50 minutes to execute simple plans
>Players making retarded plans to achieve simple goals because they've read tons of epic caps of wacky PC plans!!!
>Players generally being rude and sarcastic to everyone
>Naive anime girls that break character to be hardass manipulators whenever it suits the player
>*Smirks*
>*Chuckles*
>*Grins*
>No one knows the rules
>Someone is 15 minutes late every time
>Excessive anime stereotype personalities
>S-stutter t-typing
>>
>>54615219
Discouragement sucks, but just remember that you can overcome it.
>>
>>54615250
Tuvarkz and Kawase don't seem to get hurt too much by being known, mind you. Tuv gets accepted anyhow and Kawase's schedule is honestly among the worst in /pfg/ besides people like Argentum or Wist who have 10000000 games running.
>>
I'm getting into a /pf/ game in years as my first PoW class (Mystic) in a weeaboorific game that pf fans seem to demand. Any general advice for a Mystic? It looks like everything I was looking for in a sword-swinging class that gets to teleport around and such, and I'm going with a Vagabond inspired ronin type of character seeking to improve himself after receiving a grievous injury.

Doesn't matter so much with the group I'm in, but is Deadly Agility meant to give the 1.5x bonus to two-handing a weapon? I was actually thinking of going Landsknecht for the reach and AoO stuff and the idea of a functionally one-armed swordsman appeals to me.
>>
>>54615258
>t.someone who's never gotten into a game
>>
>>54615258
>*Smirks*
>*Chuckles*
>*Grins*

It's a horrible habit I'm trying to break myself out of.
>>
>>54615255
what if they're his children?
>>
>>54615277
>mystic
>that recovery

e-enjoy
>>
>>54615255
How do you know they're her kids or even that it's not their kids
Anyway it could easily be something like "I got a job during this timeslot".

>>54615258
>Someone is 15 minutes late every time
This
>>
>>54615279
Same. I find myself using it too often.
>>
>>54615277
>but is Deadly Agility meant to give the 1.5x bonus to two-handing a weapon?

It does now! As for one-handing a weapon, are you grabbing Scarlet Throne Style?
>>
>>54615276
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>54615293
I don't know a ton about the styles, I was using Mithral Current for the Landsknecht requirements. Does Scarlet Throne focus on single handed attacks?
>>
>>54615309
It used to at least, but it's still very much useable as einhander.
>>
>>54615290
Same. But it's fucking hard when 'always smiling or cracking a joke' is a key part of their personality.
>>
>>54615278
Nah I will second almost all of these, obviously you don't have all of them in every game but I would say I can put at least 1/3 of the list in every game I'm in
>>
>>54615309
>Does Scarlet Throne focus on single handed attacks?

See for yourself.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/feats/scarlet-throne-style-combat-style/

As for Scarlet Throne, the discipline? Absolutely, Scarlet Einhander alone is extremely valuable for a one-handed swordsman.
>>
>>54614798
>>54614810
To clarify this, don't 1:1 shit, it doesn't work. Figure out what you like and steal it, then adapt the rest.
Same for characterisation- Ain't no god-emps in golarion (Razimir doesn't count), but NO VOLUME CONTROL CRUSADER FOR THE INHERITOR works just fine.
>>
>>54615317
>>54615290
>>54615279
Good lord yes.
But hey, I figure it's better to try and smile a lot than take a fucking half hour to type out a paragraph on how, exactly, my character is trying to show good cheer *this* time.
>>
>>54615168
I get gf dude, it is the other players that piss me off.
It shouldn't matter, you spent the time on it sometimes the plothooks are not optional. No matter where they go they are going to end up in undead city or at least parts of it. While they are bullshitting around a powerful necromancer is going to turn everything on their head, until they man up and deal with it.
>>
>>54614762
What would I want in an aquatic or naval campaign? Well, the two words really conjure different ideas in my head. When you say aquatic, I think of underwater stuff, like merfolk PCs exploring Atlantis or something. Naval makes me think of something that takes place ON but not IN water, like a campaign where you spend a lot of time sailing around and never go much further inland than a port town.

But, the problem is... "Sailing around" is just traveling. You just skip over it most of time, speaking from experience of having ran a game that involved a lot of sailing. Except for situations where something interesting happens while the PCs are sailing from one place to another, you just skip over it like how in a "normal game" you would skip over the horse ride from one town to the next unless there's a combat or something else that's exciting happening.

So, with that in mind... I would say a naval campaign where the focus is on the boat rather than the boat just being a vehicle. Like, something where the PCs are trapped on a positively MASSIVE ship that's sailing to destinations unknown all on its own, with no captain or crew to be seen. And the ship is like a big super-dungeon the party has to explore, figure out where it's going and get to the bottom of the whole mystery.

>>54614810
Not him, but I've seen plenty of request for "How do I make Samus" or "I want to be a Space Marine pls", and the answer has usually been to point them at DSP's Aegis. Which reminds me, I've never actually played one, so I really oughta try that some time...
>>
>>54615335
Unless I can relate what I type to some point of my character's backstory, I'd rather keep the text short and sweet.
>>
>>54615335
>>54615290
>>54615317
The thing that makes this even worse is when almost every goddamn interaction you have with the party encourages you to smile, smirk, chuckle or grin.
>>
>>54615315
Well it's Veiled Moon that really makes me want to play PoW classes, but we still have at least one more session of world building before the game starts. I'll poke around more and see if I want to switch things. I could take a drawback to swap something for Scarlet Throne if it fits my needs.
>>
>>54615353
I just feel like I need to keep up, you know?
Everybody else seems to be liked better than me, both IC and OOC, regardless of what they say or how. I want to meet their standards.
>>
>>
>>54615335
>>54615373
>I figure it's better to try and smile a lot than take a fucking half hour to type out a paragraph on how, exactly, my character is trying to show good cheer *this* time.

I have what I think is a good rule of thumb for this sort of thing, and that is thus; unless you feel inspiration to write that paragraph... Don't. I've written big-ass responses to minor-ass things before, but that's only when I've got the spark of something that just pours out and onto the screen. Otherwise, all you're doing is stressing yourself and stressing your partners.
>>
>>54615373
I'm laughing at you anon. Thanks for that.
>>
>>54615378
Man, that Street Sharks reboot looks amazing.
>>
Hey, think I could get some advice?

I've been playing Pathfinder for a couple years, so I'm alright, but no expert. Now, a couple friends tell me they want to get into it, so I agree to help them build their first characters.

Thing is, I've always been the sneaky stabby type, so I've never much bothered with magic classes. So one friend tells me he just wants to summon all kinds of shit, and I'm not sure how to go about it. Would sorcerer or wizard be better? What feats should I plan for? Anything else?
>>
>>54615373
Anon... Who are you? I want to PM you.
>>
>>54615373
I feel ya, bro. Personally, I just don't want to be seen as a deadpan robot. "Beep boop! I am the law!"
>>
>>54615399
Summoner.
>>
>>54615399
>So one friend tells me he just wants to summon all kinds of shit, and I'm not sure how to go about it

Well, I mean, there is LITERALLY a class called Summoner.
>>
File: jawesome_by_dominicqwek-d6ef88q.jpg (173KB, 841x949px) Image search: [Google]
jawesome_by_dominicqwek-d6ef88q.jpg
173KB, 841x949px
>>54615397

Heh, if only.
>>
>>54615406

Is it necessary for you to blog in the thread?
>>
>>54615411

>>54615417
Right, sorry. I mean a whole, whole lot of things. Like the Summon Monster spells. Not just one main thing.
>>
>>54615438
Yeah, Summoner.

Look at the fucking class.
>>
>>54615258

>*Smirks*
>*Chuckles*
>*Grins*
This is the male version, for females it's:
>*Smiles*
>*Blushes*
>*Tilts Her Head*
>*Does overtly sexual things but the player pretends it's not sexual*
>>
>>54615373
Then try harder.

Fear of failure is the best motivator.
>>
>>54615438
Again, Summoner.
>>
>>54615438
Remind him of how much goddamn paperwork and time that is.
Has DSP actually done anything useful with the Troop rules, so you can summon a horde of skeletons or whatever with them?
>>
>>54615438
Did you look at the class?
>>
>>54615465
>*Tilts Her Head*

yeeeeaaah that is pretty common I must admit
>>
>>54615465
I find myself sighing a lot desu.
>>
>>54615474
YyyyyNo.
Fear of failure is what brings me back to the thread to bitch every few days. Fear of failure only makes the fear of failure grow stronger. Because I can always convince myself that I've failed or am failing.
>>
>>54615480
It's hard to do something useful with troop rules because summoning classes usually only summon an intermediate number, like 10-20 monsters, not 10 000 to 20 000.
>>
>>54615438
Its literally their class feture to get Summon Monster SLAs and a whole spell list you can fill with it.

And if you want MOAR!!! then you take the MAster Summoner archetype to to lose Eidoloon and get more Summon SLAs.

Heck, those SLAs are the real reason the class is T2, and why the UC Summoner was a pointless downgrade that did nothing to fix how powerful it was.
>>
>>54615287
So I think I understand the mechanic, but I should probably check. So I begin a combat with 2 maneuvers and each round another prepped maneuver "unlocks" for me to use, right? And then when I have them all unlocked the process repeats, so I'll never be out of maneuvers?

>>54615332
I do like the style, I was looking at a Dex based AoO machine as my goal... I'll have to do some reading!
>>
>>54615509
hahaha
>>
>>54615503
Master Summoner is banned because it's fucking annoying though, and not because it's powerful. Shame really, it's rather flavorful.
>>
File: Scared Jumping Spider.png (1MB, 1019x881px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Jumping Spider.png
1MB, 1019x881px
>>54615258
>mfw realizing I'm just super fucking shit at this game because I always take too damn long to formulate responses to things and never know when to take initiative with shit, despite having a decent grasp on mechanics
>mfw constantly afraid of stepping on toes in "big" parties, always feel like I'm putting both too little and too much detail in, and ALWAYS feel like I'm playing something about my character wrong

I think my ideal game would be some monstrous frankenstein of IC done in text with OOC mixed voice-text so people can figure out how they want scenes to go as they type them out, but trying to block out time for a game like that or even find people willing to do it would be next to impossible.
>>
>>54615465

Don't forget classics like *giggles*, *bites lip* and *guttural screaming*.
>>
>>54615465
>*Does overtly sexual things but the player pretends it's not sexual*
People always seem surprised when being suggestive leads to actual lewd things happening. The common definition for "lewd game" seems to be just "we play grab-ass for a few hours and oh maybe sex might happen someday."
>>
>>54615541
>Guttural screaming

W-What?
>>
>>54615555

Tell you when you're older, anon.
>>
>>54615543

My biggest frustration is how pathetic male PC's are. Probably because the people playing them have little to no emotional skills.
>>
>>54615496
You are failing. You have failed. You will continue to fail.

Unless stop blogging about it and do something constructive.
>>
>>54615503
Alright, cool. None of them have ever played pen and paper games before, and like I said, i don't magic, so I was trying to keep it to the core books. But I'll go through and see if we can make this work. Thank you.
>>
>>54615563
Is this a sex thing? This sounds like a sex thing.
>>
>>54615536
You're my nigger.
>>
>>54615564
Would you rather piss someone off enough that the game gets brought to a screeching halt? Or try to diplomatically point something out and keep things running smoothly?
>>
>>54615564
>how pathetic male PCs are
Hitting too close to home?
>>
>>54615509
Yes. You also get abilities to "Oh shit I need THAT maneuver" and "These suck, gimme a reroll".
You can be out of maneuvers, but a new one unlocks at the start of your turn. The really annoying thing in the class (for me, at least) is keeping track of Animus.

>>54615498
Has to be that big? I thought Nation avowed did shit with it?
I'm talking along the lines of
>Alright, I'm le necroskeleman, this 20 foot burst is full of skellies. If you try to move by them they make a bunch of weak shitter attacks, on my turn they try to overrun people by being an indeterminately high number of skeletons.
>Being an awesome friend and skellyman, my buddies and I can just walk through and hide in the skelly army no problem, and I can also drop more if this is insufficient skellies.
>Later, Imma add "Skeletons that are on fire" or "Skeletons that are on darkness like the previous skeletons were on fire" or "A whole shitload of shadows" to my repetoire
>>
>>54615564
Tell us about some of them, anon.
>>
File: laughing Lizard whores.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Lizard whores.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>54615571
>i don't magic, so I was trying to keep it to the core books.
>no magic
>core
u wot m8?

Also, if this is their first system, why in the bloody fuck are you starting them with Pathfinder of all things? Its straight up one of THE most newb unfriendly overcrunched systems out there! Why aren't you playing something rules-lite like Fantasycraft or something?

Do you straight up no nothing about Pathfinder?
>>
>>54615543
>>54615564
I'm convinced most people are just so used to getting the suggestive shit brushed aside, they don't know what to do when there isn't any pusback and proceed to trip over their own feet because they never had to keep up. It has to be it it, there's no other explanation.
>>
>>54615528
What? Master summoner is the most broken kind of summoner, its insanely powerful!
>>
>>54615606
>I'm talking along the lines of
That's just Black Tentacles though.
>>
>>54614762
>What do you want to see in an aquatic/naval campaign?
My character.

Working on an Undine (amphibious, flesh chameleon) Zweisent, using a spear/trident/small anchor as a weapon. Equally adept aboard a ship as he is in the water. Though as I'm still kicking around ideas I'm also heavily playing with the idea of a Undine Gunsmoke Mystic that evokes a very blackbeard type feel
>>
>>54615615
Yeah it is, but that's not why it's banned, since people sometimes allow Arcanist but not Master Summoner. It's annoying because you have 20 mobs under your control thanks to Summon Monster III spam.
>>
>>54615606
Yeah, I think I'll literally need a flowchart for my maneuver/animus recovery.

Honestly, after playing a buffer in this game I don't even think this is overboard.
>>
>>54615564
Interesting...I can't tell if this is bait to try and get a male PC in a game to start raping people, thereby ruining the game, or just a genuine complaint from someone who hasn't had their standards met because they never spoke up about what they wanted.
>>
>>54615614
>It has to be it it, there's no other explanation.

Could be autism.
>>
>>54615624
You're missing the Eldritch Heritage cheese!
>>
>>54615624
well yeah.
>>
>>54615635
May I suggest using (if you're irl) using a d12 and just incrementing it up and down as the animus builds and is consumed.

As for maneuvers, an irl trick I've used is assigning a maneuvers to a appropriate dice, a d8 is good to start with, and rolling it however many times you have granted maneuvers until you get one that isn't consumed
>>
>>54615672
I'm playing online so it's not so hard to track since I can sic my PC on it.
>>
>>54615646

Part of my being is that I wanted to be desired. PFG males are so passive that in order to get a scene out of them you need to basically rape them. It's not a very appealing position to play from.
>>
>>54615618
Yes, and?

>>54615635
Roll20 has a shenanigan to shuffle decks of custom cards for you. In meatspace you can just use actual cards, and put the maneuvers and shit on them for a reference too.
>>
>>54615691
...Or you could tell them what you want OOC.
>>
>>54615691
Have you considered their character doesn't want to bang your character?
>>
Okay so I'm preparing things for Skullfucks and Shackles and I just want to take a quick survey regarding lewd stuff:

https://strawpoll.com/8rdc46ek
>>
>>54615691
>PFG males are so passive that in order to get a scene out of them you need to basically rape them.

You know, if you're pulling a scene out of a character like you'd pull teeth, maybe they didn't want to fuck your girl?
>>
>>54615691
Maybe they're not interested.
>>
>>54615691
How many games are even so progressed that two PCs would even have a reasonable romance?
>>
File: 1488757651088.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488757651088.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>54615691
I think you're just trying to get someone's campaign ruined.
>>
>>54615713

They flirt plenty, just never actually make a move.

>>54615726
>>54615712

OOC they approach me about scenes. I don't even particularly like the characters but it's a lewd game so I don't see the issue with doing some scenes. It's just so frustrating to actually get to it with these types.
>>
>>54615691
Listen up. If your flat/thicc/whatever bitch isn't doing it for my character, maybe there's something about HER PERSONALITY that doesn't mesh well with the pole you're trying to get.
>>
>>54615721
>Monsters leading the poll
Fucking KEK
>>
>>54615701
Cards are a great idea, my GM probably won't mind making a deck for me.
>>
>>54615691
>PFG males are too passive.

Friendo, have you considered:
1. They don't want to fuck you.
2. They don't want to fuck your character
3. They don't want to fuck your character right now
4. They don't want to fuck.
5. They don't know you want to fuck.
6. More than one of the above.
>>
>>54615721
>53 votes
>31 posters
Lot of lurkers I guess.
>>
>>54615763
You can choose more than one, it's one of those "choose all tht apply" polls
>>
>>54615761
>>54615751
>>54615742
>>54615735

They are the ones who ask me OOC about scenes. Seems I've really ruffled some feathers though.
>>
>>54615770
Ah, didn't catch that.
>>
>>54615752
>monsters
>consensual

Hmmm...
>>
>>54615750
>They never make a move
>They approach me
>It's just so frustrating to actually get to it
...You just said three different things.
Apparently they are both approaching you and not approaching you, but somehow the problem is you just don't enjoy it and yet you won't tell them so.
>>
>>54615763
I always assume all threads have way more lurkers than regular posters, speaking as someone who usually never posts.
>>
>>54615787
What's your point?
>>
>>54615750
>I don't even particularly like the characters but it's a lewd game so I don't see the issue with doing some scenes

Is this Overlewd? This sounds like Overlewd.
>>
>>54615777
Oh if that's the case fuck them.
>>
Anyone have any thoughts on Blood of the Sea?
>>
>>54615831
Shit/10
>>
>>54615721
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>54615802
>Beauty_and_the_Beast.mov
>>
>>54615777
Wait wait wait, are you telling us these people say they want to bone your character in PMs or OOC, but when the session arrives they never try to actually flirt with your character or proposition them? Is that what's going on?

Because if that's what's going on... Maybe they just want to do the flirting and fucking in PMs, not right in the campaign itself.
>>
>>54615333
I've figured it out a bit here, a Paladin devoted to Imoedae, with a preference for simply issuing challenges to the leaders of each group he sees.

I'm also gonna make him a Blacksmith and Weaponsmith so he can eventually make some fancy armor and sword. This should be fun.
>>
File: journey.jpg (175KB, 938x535px) Image search: [Google]
journey.jpg
175KB, 938x535px
Anybody have a good banner image for Skullfucks and Shackles? If not I'm just gonna go with a generic image from the AP.
>>
File: Brazzers-logo.png (12KB, 356x82px) Image search: [Google]
Brazzers-logo.png
12KB, 356x82px
>>54615890
Add this to the corner.
>>
>>54615333
>Same for characterisation- Ain't no god-emps in golarion (Razimir doesn't count), but NO VOLUME CONTROL CRUSADER FOR THE INHERITOR works just fine.

Iomedae is the God-Empress in Starfinder. She is literally the Goddess of Humanity.
>>
>>54615890
HAPPENING
>>
>>54615890
>>
>>54615890
I might, but it will require some looking.
>>
File: 1410926380318.jpg (127KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
1410926380318.jpg
127KB, 850x604px
What kind of modules could I adapt for use with The Demesne?
>>
>>54615981
>The Demesne
What the shit is that?
>>
>>54615981
This might be surprising to say, but Giantslayer because Culdranth could easily send the party forth to retrieve the Orb of Dragonkind currently possessed by the Storm King.
>>
Sexy degenerate pirates? Should be an easy .jpeg for this perverted lot.
>>
>>54615890
Not any that you can post on Roll20 without violating the Terms of Service, friend
>>
File: Overlewd OTP.png (606KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
Overlewd OTP.png
606KB, 717x717px
All you need to know about Overlewd nowadays
>>
File: THIS NO PICKLE PEE.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
THIS NO PICKLE PEE.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>54616190
>>
>>54616190
[Post expressing excitement for the couple, finishes with vaguely aroused half-question to continue conversation.]
>>
>>54616190

Succula you need to take a break from pfg
>>
File: dagess 7 ykgra cabcerv.jpg (223KB, 697x653px) Image search: [Google]
dagess 7 ykgra cabcerv.jpg
223KB, 697x653px
>>54616257
non
>>
>>54616275
she no give the guuuud suucccccc?
>>
File: 1481271517371.png (61KB, 764x777px) Image search: [Google]
1481271517371.png
61KB, 764x777px
>>
>>54616293
Let me snooze, ruse ooze
>>
>>54616293
LET ME SNOOZE RUSE OOZE
>>
>>54616293
So glad this piece of shit didn't get in the game
>>
OKAY! So I have the basics of everything set up ahead of time. I guess I'll just stick this here!
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/85043/bones-and-bed-shackles

>>54616293
Let me snooze, ruse ooze
>>
>>54616190
>>54616218
>>54616275
>>54616282
>>54616293
Just when I thought I couldn't get any sicker of /pfg/'s celeb game culture you lot manage to sink to a new low.
>>
>>54615247
XS wrote something like that as a githyanki bathing area in the astral plane. You spin in place to sling the accumulated water off to the sides where it gets purified and recycled. Of course, you don't need to breathe in the astral plane, so you can't drown.
>>
>>54616190
Do you have the image on the top right?
>>
Does anyone have a site that can be used to format homebrew nicely?
>>
>>54616318
lmao i'm no celeb. Does even just talking to one of the 'celebs' taint you or something?
Get your own head out of your ass and work on that inferiority complex hun
>>
Rory can you please fuck off
>>
>>54616316
>0 hours played

Nah.
>>
>>54616327
sure

>captcha
>coed museum

of course
>>
>>54616257
I'm afraid you got the wrong shitter this time. The mad man (or should I say mad dog) who thought of it actually knows how to do that shit.

>>54616327
PM me and I'll send it to ya.
>>
File: 1500053212266.png (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500053212266.png
159KB, 1200x1200px
>>54616318
>>
>>54616316

>No Synthesist Summoners

if I may ask, why?
>>
So a couple days ago I was talking in these threads about a homebrew for a class I was just starting to work on, based mainly on the idea of characters being able to use some kind of transformation or "unleashed" form, based very much on the kind that are oh-so-common in anime. I haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked this weekend thanks to having a lot of other stuff to do too, but at this point there are two main ideas I'm thinking of for the execution. I'd like to know which one you guys think would be better .

The first idea is a transformation limited by oaths. When you take your first level in the class, you gain an unleashed transformation, but you also have to select a limiting oath from a list of options that specifies what conditions you're able to use your transformation under. Examples include stuff like "Only when under a certain percentage of HP", "Only when a nearby ally is KO'd or dead", "Only when in one-on-one combat", or "Only when fighting a worthy (at least as many HD as your character level) foe". You are free to use your transformation whenever that condition is met, though transforming is a 1 round action (because you gotta spend a few seconds screaming to power up, right?). To make that 1 round action suck a bit less, each oath will also come with a special ability that activates when transforming, such as healing yourself and allies, intimidating nearby enemies, or drawing aggro away from allies. After transforming, you can maintain your form for some yet undetermined amount of time, even if the condition of your oath STOPS being met (so if you can only transform if you have a KO'd ally nearby, them being healed doesn't untransform you).

At higher levels, you would gain access to more powerful transformations, a further developed version of your transformation. When you gain these you would take a second oath, and you can transform into your first form when either oath is met or your second if both are met.
>>
>>54616372
So on for a third and maybe even fourth form, making it easier to attain your lower level forms as you unlock stronger transformations.

The other idea I have is based on building up the energy to transform over the course of a battle. For this mechanic, you would have to reach a certain number of "points" during a battle before you can transform. You would gain a point at the start of each of your turns, and would have some mechanism that allows you to gain them in other ways. Something like gaining an extra point whenever you perform a particular action, sort of like the Warlord's gambits. Once you've transformed, you stop gaining a point every turn and instead begin losing a point every turn, losing your transformation once you run out of points. Some of your abilities would be powered by spending additional points, so in a sense it would be kind of like a Barbarian's Rage except with more management of your totally-not-rage-rounds. The class probably wouldn't have extra transformations beyond your first, but higher level class features would include additional ways to gain points in your transformed and untransformed state and extra add-ons to your transformation that would cost extra points up-front (such as gaining natural attacks, faster movement, or defensive abilities like DR).

Which do you guys think sounds like a better mechanic for how the class should operate? My main concern is actually shared between both of them, and it's that combat in Pathfinder doesn't usually last more than a few rounds, so an ability that you have to wait to use during combat might not be relevant in many fight. Still, the class would have features that work in its untransformed state, so you wouldn't be gimped when not transformed. This is meant less to be like a Barbarian's Rage, which you want to use all the time while fighting, and more like a trump card that comes out in difficult or longer fights.
>>
>>54616371
They scare me.
>>
>>54616316
>3pp content available will be Gonzo, Jolly, Dreamscarred, and Avowed

Oh my, that sounds familiar. Going for a third bamboozle, anon?
>>
>>54616371
>>54616316
Actually, the half orc barbarian was far scarier than the synthesist summoner AND the mutagen enhanced alchemist in my S&S game. It was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>54616361
this is a blue board, you can't post NTR here
>>
>>54616397
Why do they scare you, thought? They're far less powerful than even a basic summoner.
>>
>>54616318
It's just one infamous nerd.
>>
>>54616401
Well, barbarians are basically the stick that all 1pp martials should be judged by, so that isn't too surprising.
>>
>>54616316
>0 hours
>familiar 3rd-party listing
>Very similar set-up for threads
You bamboozler, you! No, go away!
>>
>>54616190
>>54616275
>>54616293
>>54616361
>>54616347
So are there still people that think Rory isn't the smelliest turd that this community has ever shit out?
>>
>>54616391
Building up points definitely sounds better as a core mechanic than the oaths thing, but why not include the oaths as an archetype option?
>>
>>54615777
>>54615750
Still waiting on a response to this >>54615792
>>
>>54616418

Is this a known bamboozle, then?
>>
>>54616427
of course he is
>>
>>54616442
It's pretty likely. When was CC and IG set up? This account was made on the 11th of July.
>>
>>54616427
Honestly, he's not a bad guy whatsoever. He's a memelord for sure, but aren't we all?

>captcha: cane inside
>>
>>54616316
bamboozling hard are we
>>
>>54616427
The first two are Succula aren't they?
>>
>>54616428
I might do that, I like both mechanics well enough. It's just that I need to settle on one as the class' mechanic, before I start thinking about archetypes. Well, that's a lie, I've already started thinking about archetypes. But I need to do more work on the main class before I do any work on actually making archetypes.
>>
>>54616450
'memelord' and 'annoying cunt' are not synonymous.
>>
>>54616450
>He's not a bad guy
I honestly don't know where you get that because his behavior shows the complete opposite.
>>
>>54616399
>>54616340
>>54616418
>>54616452
>>54616442

I'm not the bamboozler but I suppose you don't have any reason to trust me. Not really much of a way I can prove it either. If there is then let me know. I set up this account to apply to Osirion.

>>54616410
In point buy it means the summoner can dump all their physical skills and jack up mental then rely on their Eidolon's physical abilities.
>>
>>54616450
I do feel like he could probably find another board for a lot of the things he enjoys that would probably be more stimulating. It's easy to get lost when he starts raving about this or that unrelated interest, but they have communities for those kinds of things that would love it.
>>
>>54616471
>In point buy it means the summoner can dump all their physical skills and jack up mental then rely on their Eidolon's physical abilities.

If you've never seen it in action, it's much less effective than you think. The eidolon scales really poorly.
>>
>>54616457
>>54616347 is me, friend. Were you the one who wanted the succubus?
>>
File: 131.jpg (111KB, 684x886px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
111KB, 684x886px
>>54616316
You know what hurts? This campaign might be a bamboozle, but I've actually got a concept I really want to use for it.

Anon from earlier was whining about the lack of aggressive, asshole male PCs, and that's a concept I really want to try for a campaign like this.
>>
>>54616471
Oh fuck you're the Stress Relief girl
>>
>>54616449
Same day as Carnal Crown DM, but a different day than Iron Gods DM (which was registered months before either)
>>
>>54616486
No, I can find it on my own. Why would Rory meme your character?
>>
>>54616471
>In point buy it means the summoner can dump all their physical skills and jack up mental then rely on their Eidolon's physical abilities.

Except that's generally the best idea for summoners anyway. Plus other classes have the same thing--like, for example, druids. Synthesist Summoners are not bad, but they are absolutely far from being ban-worthy, especially for the excuse of 'they can dump half their stats'.

(because it's really more like two, they still aren't going to want to dump CON.)
>>
>>54616477
>>54616470
>>54616462
>>54616446
>>54616427
The best part is you're probably all in a discord with him but are too pussy to say anything identifiable
>>
>>54616471
>muh synthesist is broken

fuck off plebian
>>
>>54616458
My vote goes to the point system. Oaths should be rare, fluff-wise, and archetypes represent a rarer version of the core class.
>>
>>54616485
Depends on what level you start at, if you start past like, levels 3-4 you've mostly gotten past the hump of "not very good Str" and are able to spend your Evolution points on being the biggest Slam Jam build you can be, and things only escalate when you can afford to get larger.
>>
File: 1268019448895.jpg (42KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1268019448895.jpg
42KB, 600x429px
>>54615915
>>
File: proof.png (35KB, 441x737px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
35KB, 441x737px
>>54616497
To be honest, I have no fucking idea. He was brushing up on his art skills or whatever and I figured I'd toss him a bone. Pun intended.
>>
>>54616559
>blanking out his name
What
>>
>>54616516
I feel like I should clarify, they wouldn't actually be fluffed as oaths, probably. That's just a word I used to get the meaning across, but they're more like something that just represents being adequately backed up against a wall. Like I said before, the transformation isn't meant to be an always-on thing like Barbarian Rage but rather a trump card. Pathfinder lacks trump cards, I think, because generally the correct solution to a combat doesn't involve holding back until you see you've found a worthy opponent. Making a class that can do that, without gimping itself, is part of my goal.

Anyway, the point is that either way the IC condition that triggers your transformation is more along the lines of SHIT I NEED TO TRANSFORM OR WE'RE GONNA DIE than "I swore I would only use this under specific circumstances". Though, again, that's another possible idea for an archetype...
>>
>>54616555
Sarenrae is also the Goddess of Sunlight, with all the Stars of the Universe as aspects of her glory.
>>
>>54616458
Point buildup. See the Knight Chandler's Illumination and the Crimson Countess' Vitae.
>>
>>54616552
Post level 4 Wildshape druid is just better
>>
>>54616580
what's the harm in it? it's just a joke
>>
>>54616622
Summoner gets better spells though.
>>
>>54616635
Debatable. If you're focusing on being a combat monster druid is better
>>
>>54615915
>Iomedae is the God-Empress in Starfinder.
Fuck this, I'm joining Chaos
>>
Is there a way to wield a weapon in your mouth? Or just three weapons simultaneously.
>>
File: Star_of_Chaos.jpg (40KB, 610x645px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_Chaos.jpg
40KB, 610x645px
>>54617150
Wait, who's Tzeentch here?
>>
>>54617208
The DNA guy, the Agent of Change?
>>
>>54617172
I feel like one of the 3pp products we use may have that.
For 1pp options, well you can exploit it. There's a feat that lets you use a spear or pole-arm 1handed if you're wielding a shield (take the Shield ACP as a penalty) or you can use Weapon Trick to change it to 1handed. Then, you take a Chainspear, or other Double spear or polearm in one hand, then either a weapon that doubles as a shield (like a Klar or that new Bladed Shield from the new Armory book) or a light weapon if yu took the second option.

>>54617208
That one Evolution god
>>
>>54616635
Disagree completely. The only thing notable about the summoner spell list is getting a few buffs early, nice ones admittedly, but beyond that they have nothing of note on their list. Which brings it back to another point in that manipulating point buy with a synthesist doesn't actually net you much, because you aren't even using your casting stat on save-or-suck spells that would actually require a high mod. You also cast with charisma.

Meanwhile the Barbarian to some extent the Paladin also have ways of jacking up their offense, have a host of other useful features, and have full BAB.

Don't get me wrong though, summoner players are garbage. By all means, ban them.
>>
>>54616471
Do you have any sort of characters or preferences that you'd be looking for? Chicks so you can clap monsters on them, boys so you can clap monstergirls and waifus on them, etc.?
>>
>>54617250
Both! Either! Neither! All are welcome!
>>
There better be some mermaids in this campaign.
>>
>>54617172
If you're down with 3rd party Dreamscarred Press released a book called Monster Classes-Woodlands, which has a feat that states that so long as you have a Bite attack you can use your mouth to wield a weapon. Technically this is meant to be used to allow players to do things like building Sif from Dark Souls, but since the only prerequisite in the feat listing is the Bite Attack (something you can get fairly easily with a trait), you can qualify fairly easily.
>>
>>54617150
>>54616555
>Boo hoo, my patron deity is a WOMAN! Why can't it be a big buff power fantasy like my Warhummer?
>>
>>54617434
>power fantasy
Don't suppose you made a blog post about why you hate tabletop games, too?
>>
>>54617434

But anon, I thought power fantasies were wizards.
>>
>>54617434
>projecting this hard
Its not because she's a woman, its because Iomedae is an insufferable, hypocritic, self-righteous bitch who always acts too big for her shoes in a pathetic atempt to constantly prove herself to a God that left and is probably dead, and in doing so makes horrible decisions and constantly alienates potential allies, including her own worshippers, due to her own violent insecurity.

Basically I hate her because she's just as bad as the God Emperor of Mankind, except she's actually wants to be worshipped like a god unlike the High Lord Fedoramancer ol' Emps was.

Besides, itsn;t it even more sexist of you to automatically assume that her gender was the issue here, and going off on another anon based on said sex-oriented assumption? Why should hr being female make any difference? I judge idiotic despots and god-emperors equally, regardless of what they have located between their legs or similar parts if you're a more alien creature
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (95KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
95KB, 600x839px
Speaking of Starfinder Deities,

How many of you are going to follow Hylax? She seems like a good choice for more adventurous Paladin types and aspiring Captain Kirks
>>
>>54615996
Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sWZd7FGh7CibunEVeIrDvQufTEGnOseIHl9c4NGcrhg/mobilebasic

It's a race of Dragonfolk that look like the ones from the Princess Tower CYOA
>>
>>54617593

What, is that her?
>>
>>54617538
You can't even really hold much against ol' Emps anyway.

If I recall, he was anti-religion not just because he didn't like it, but because it gave more power to the chaos gods or something.
>>
Could a low charisma reflect a person becoming more and more cynical (lowering its charisma) due events in a backstory?
>>
>>54617693
We don't have art for any of the new deities yet.
>>
>>54617709
>gave more power to the chaos gods or something.
Is patently false. They gain power from human emotion and excess of said emotion. They normally don't care for worship, and only like it because it gives them a chance to either send Daemons out of a portal made by cultists, or to have their followers engage in higher levels of emotion and forcing said emotions from other people
>>
File: Sharkmane.png (122KB, 266x228px) Image search: [Google]
Sharkmane.png
122KB, 266x228px
>>54615621
>>54616316
I am not the greatest at building characters, but how bout this for an idea Neutral Evil Skinwalker(Sea Scarred) Gunsmoke Mystic

Attempting to be party face, pirate captain and spoopy scary dude all at the same time. He's a cannibal and a literal sexual predator; Sex and Supper may often be the same thing. Plays a bit off of the Blackbeard idea, where most people see him as absolutely deranged but are too scared to challenge him on it.
>>
How would you describe a character with the following stats?

Str 17
Dex 14
Con 14
Int 14
Wis 12
Char 5
>>
>>54617816
The guy from the navy seal copy pasta, but literate.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (166KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
166KB, 648x648px
>>54617693
>>54617742
All we have is this:

The Forever Queen – LG goddess of diplomacy, first contact, friendship, and peace

Before the Swarm became the monolithic hive mind of devastation that it is today, its members followed a goddess named Hylax. When the Swarm rejected all individuality for the collectivity of the hive, however, it abandoned Hylax as well.

Hylax chose not to interfere with the Swarm’s development, but she always hoped her children would return to her. Eventually, the Forever Queen’s patience was rewarded when the shirrens broke from the Swarm’s hive mind and became individuals once more, rediscovering their ancient patron in the process.

Though Hylax is traditionally a deity of hive creatures, she’s paradoxically fond of individualism, and encourages her followers to seek strength in community but recognize and embrace their individual value.

Hylax knows that peace is a better state than war and that friendship is more rewarding than hostility. She teaches her followers to consistently use diplomacy in their dealings with others, to constantly strive for fellowship and harmony, and to always seek allies rather than conquest.

But Hylax also realizes that sometimes diplomacy fails and that the peaceful must sometimes defend the innocent. There’s nothing wrong with failing to achieve peace—the moral imperative is simply to make the attempt, no matter how difficult or distasteful it might seem.
>>
>>54614762
Anyone got maptools things? I'm running the Last Baron module and I need stuff. Like stuff to make the map
>>
>>54617806
Would probably be too much for 98% of campaigns
>>
>>54617816
Similar to The Hound from game of thrones; fairly well put together and competent, not stupid by any means but not brilliant, but probably disfigured and generally socially repellent. Hound would have a higher Con though.

Off-putting and unlikeable, conversational skills are absolutely disastrous and generally result in murder.
>>
File: sharkman.jpg (40KB, 545x594px) Image search: [Google]
sharkman.jpg
40KB, 545x594px
>>54617851
>>54617806
I only really went with "literal sexual predator" because I thought it was punny, divorcing the cannibalism from sex is probably a much better direction to take. I can understand how a lot would find it squicky and it's something I could easily roll it back though
>>
File: Erastil_holy_symbol.jpg (26KB, 463x343px) Image search: [Google]
Erastil_holy_symbol.jpg
26KB, 463x343px
>>54617846
I like her. God of Responsibility, and willingly choosing to grow and aid the community how one can, as well as always choosing the Diplomacy option in RPGs.

Guess I found my new Erastil replacement for Starfinder
>>
File: dorf gal 13.png (1MB, 915x928px) Image search: [Google]
dorf gal 13.png
1MB, 915x928px
How mad are the Dwarves about losing Golarion in Starfinder? Do they still worship their own pantheon?
>>
File: werx.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
werx.gif
503KB, 500x333px
>>54617950
I'm not even sure if Dwarves will have much presence in Starfinder. I mean, they barely had any presence on Golarion as it was.

Though I'd imagine the few who would be in space for whatever reason would feel incredibly depressed about the whole thing, losing their homeland and the very earth they sprang from, and would probably either devote themselves to finding it, drinking themselves into a stupor, or take Merc work as a way to try to cope with losing their place in the universe.

Basically, they'd become the Starfinder equivalent to the Krogan. A race that is dwindling and dying in the stars, that lost something precious to them which they can't get over.
>>
>>54617950

I believe they're soldiering on as they often do. It's the elves who threw a species-wide bitchfit when it happened.
>>
File: Jawsome.jpg (107KB, 464x650px) Image search: [Google]
Jawsome.jpg
107KB, 464x650px
>>54617885
>>54617806
>>
>>54618000
>Shehehehehehehepard.
>>
File: Cao_Cao_trolling.gif (904KB, 340x257px) Image search: [Google]
Cao_Cao_trolling.gif
904KB, 340x257px
What class would be Cao Cao? What would be his stats?
>>
File: PZO7101-Space Dwarf.jpg (136KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO7101-Space Dwarf.jpg
136KB, 736x1000px
>>54618000
At least they have power armor and large guns that shoot big explosions now.
>>
My party found out i can control undead tonight when I took over a horde of zombies and I don't think they're happy about it
>>
>>54618106
Just promise them that you'll only control ones and not raise any, and you'll be fine.

Afterall, if the other casters are able to control animals to aid them, why should they get upset at you controlling undead to prevent them from killing everyone? Plus just promise o let them mow down the things once you've goten them stopped, and they'll be peachy
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/84785/the-frontier-a-gun-to-kill-the-end
>>
>>54618134
>Thursday
Otherwise, looks pretty cool
>>
>>54618161
We can change to any weekday.
>>
>>54618041

Bard.
>>
>>54618134
>I want every dodge, near miss, or wound to be fleshed out and RPed. Every shot and bullet slid into a chamber described.
>Furry avatar
>ripping off Deadlands instead of just PLAYING DEADLANDS
>Those fucking awful rules
Seems shit desu
>>
>>54618134
are these rules serious?
>>
>>54618294
Yes, that's how the GM wants it.
>>54618261
It seems fine to me since I am used to heavy description roleplay.
>>
>>54618134
Is this actually a /pgg/ game or did somebody post some rando's listing?
>>
>>54618331
Seems like the latter, I can't imagine any real /pfg/ poster actually making garbage like this unironically.
>>
>>54618331
It's not connected to /pgg/ outside of being a paizo game.
>>
>>54618321
imagine having shit taste
>>
Question, which PoW class would be perfect for the idea of an evasive heavy-armor martial with actually good touch and also mobility while using a sword and board?

I was thinking Warder a bit but I was thinking more of a Striker than an AoOer like that
>>
>>54618404
>evasive but heavy armor
Maybe PF isn't for you.
>>
>>54618404
dervish defender warder.
TWfing with sword and board is actually perfectly viable. Funnily enough TWF with two spiked shields is better. By the time you have shield mater you have basically half-off cost wise 2d6+ strength one handed weapons.

It's like TWFing with greatswords and thrashing dragon can fill your striker needs, just take weapon group adaptation
>>
>>54618425
Oh right, I should take a look at that actually, thanks anon
>>
It's all so quiet now...
>>
>>54618571
It's 3:30 AM est
>>
>>54618583
Tell us about your first Starfinder character
>>
So Carnal Crown is definitely a bamboozle and I can post a character in it with no risk of actually getting chosen right?
>>
>>54618583
No night owl NEETs about?
Just me then?
>>
>>54618592
Gonna use that entropy/sunlight based Not!Jedi and see just how badly martials are in SF. Probably gonna go with a focus on the gravity/darkness half

If that ends up being shit, i'm gonna find the most powerful 'full'-caster and play that until there's a ToB/PoW equivilant.
>>
>>54618620
Get on the discord if you want to talk.
>>
>>54618620
Only 5:30pm for me.
>>
>>54618630
Hi Wist.
>>
>>54618621
Gotta change your mentality a bit, bruh. Go in with a more XCOM2 mind set and help out the team to really progress, because that is what I'm going to throw against my players. Lots of Assymetrical enemies that they have to find some way to delay because letting them close is going to hurt.
>>
File: Guaranteed Replies.jpg (235KB, 1280x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Guaranteed Replies.jpg
235KB, 1280x1005px
Assign your last character or their crush to a type, /pgg/as
>>
>>54618971
None of the above.
>>
>>54618971
Male
>>
So to get advantage of my ki as a enlightened paladin I have to multiclass into monk, and not any monk, a monk that lets me flurry with armor. This isn't very intuitive, paizo.
>>
>>54618971
None, thiccfaggotry can go fuck off and die.
>>
File: 1500402715992.png (698KB, 888x879px) Image search: [Google]
1500402715992.png
698KB, 888x879px
>>54619003
Paizo - We hate martials, and want to make your life worse if you do
>>
>>54619003
The usual build is Sohei1/EnlightenedPalX, maybe Sohei2. Your casting will sufferer so get Magical Knack or beg your GM for Practiced Spellcaster from 3.5 (dunno why this doesn't exist in PF, is essential for half casters or gishes). You'll suffer at low levels though.
>>
>>54618971
>My last character
Last character played would be closest to J.

>Their crush
Last character *with* a crush would probably be crushing on...A or C, I think. Not sure how to call my own.
>>
/pgg/, say you're losing interest in a /pgg/ game. Do you talk to the GM privately to try to resolve the issue, vent your issues here as an anon, or leave the game?
>>
>>54619137
1 and 3 are your best bet. 1 is if the GM seems reasobale, while 3 is what you do if they're being a dick.
>>
>>54619137
The second sometimes.
I usually do the first in all cases, but sometimes only after I've done the second.

The third I do only on the rare occasion when I have come to understand that the situation can absolutely never be resolved. Not just a matter of my doubts, not just a matter of a problem seeming big, but a matter of repeated issues that won't go away, and have been a string of broken promises.
>>
How many races is too many races?
>>
>>54619165
In what sense?
In a setting? In a campaign? Or just in a party of PCs?
>>
>>54619170
Relevant playable races in a setting. At what point is it just bloat?
>>
>>54619183
The point where players aren't being required to explain how/why X race is joining the party.
>>
>>54619183
Base pathfinder is already bloat.
>>
>>54619183
Probably when it passes into the teens.
Not that I haven't found a use for most Pathfinder races, but the thing is that most of those *aren't* relevant.
>>
>>54618971
Uhh lets see, I have

B
J
L
and H with big tits
>>
>>54618971
Definitely C, even in personality.
>>
Is the autismlord who keeps updated on game deadlines still here?
I feel like discharging some autism, but I can't remember when the lewdgame submission deadlines were.
>>
What class makes the best schemers?
>>
>>54619404
Investigator and Mesmerist
Both have archetypes that makes them decent "crafty leaders"
>>
>>54619137

People don't change or get better. Hoping your game will improve is like waiting for your class to get buffed in an MMO. Always FOTM re-roll.
>>
what are the best magic items under 500 GPs for a Paladin or a Magus?
>>
What're some good grappling classes without Path of War?
>>
>>54619769
Tetori Monk.
>>
>>54619003
Not reallyt. the Ki Pool comes with the abuility to increase your speed, gain a dodge bonus, or make an extra attack durign a full attack, as well as gaining Ki Strikes (as these are all lumped together into the Ki Pool ability). You also gain the monk's damage with unarmed strikes, so you're actually better off using enlightened paladin than you are monk.
>>
Remind me why Aroden let Geb lich his old herald again, and why Iomedae hasn't smote him for corrupting her old mentor?
>>
>>54619822
>or make an extra attack durign a full attack
I recommend you to reread ki pool
>>
>>54619874
>>54619822
Speaking of monk, how good is an unchained Scaled Fist? I just found out the archetype is a thing and I'm really curious to see how it'd work.
>>
>>54619940
Not very great, is slightly worse than base Umonk because keying features from Cha is worse than from Wis for a monk.

The rest you can pick it normally as an Umonk, so literally gain nothing.
>>
>>54619835
Can't because their subordinates violated NAP by attacking geb's city in the first place. Also it was his old herald. The getting retribution insurance only applies to current heralds.
>>
File: fcb9f0c3aa23cd7fafe243a2d9134834.jpg (193KB, 1089x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fcb9f0c3aa23cd7fafe243a2d9134834.jpg
193KB, 1089x1500px
>>54620096

New thread
>>
>>54620104
Page fucking 7, asshole.
>>
>>54620104
P A G E 7
A G E 7 P
G E 7 P A
E 7 P A G
7 P A G E
>>
What's a good will save at level 3 for a class with poor Will?
>>
>>54619874
You're right, he doesn't get the extra attack. Not that the other abilities aren't pretty dam,n good.

>>54619940
It's pretty good for a strength+cha build, especially when you take the Dragon style feats.
>>
>>54618971
A bit off topic but D looks eerily alike to a very old friend of mine, she even gives me the same exact look when her husband and I do dumb shit anywhere near her.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.