[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1643: Stranger Things Have Happened Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 65

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54583145
>>
I need anti corruption/purification perks.

All of them.
>>
What are some good limitations and rules to put on a chain to make things more interesting?
>>
So lets try this again... or continue this more accurately. I asked last thread for some suggestions for a good starting jump for a side chain I am thinking about doing. I got several interesting suggestions which I appreciate and am considering but I feel maybe I was a little unclear on what I wanted exactly. What are some good low powered jumps to serve as a good starting jump?.
>>
>>54594016
There's some in Generic Magical Girl. Probably some in Nechronica too?
>>
>>54594056
No companions.
>>
>>54594056
You could look at the Universal Drawback Supplement or the Alt Chain Builder. They have some good ideas in them for making things more interesting.
>>
>>54594056
The jumper is really just jump-chan's effects to make a sex slave.
>>
>>54593784
Currently Schierke and Farose or however it's spelt are busy going through a dream scape made of Casca's memories with the goal of de-retarding her.
>>
>>54594056
There's no such thing as fiat/conceptual absolutes. Things that that are far above your weight class can and will push your shit in, and vice versa. Things can get close, but nothing is certain.
>>
>>54594073
Platoon.
>>
>>54594073
>Stranger Things
>Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm
>Duel Monsters: Heroes
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Showa Kamen Rider Part 1
>Megaman Classic
>Generic Universal Monsters
>Classic Sonic
>>
>>54594165
Dragon Ball GT isn't "interesting", anon.
>>
>>54594073
Persona
The World Ends With You
Batman: the Animated Series
Shrek
>>
>>54594165
Then why do series which focus on conceptual absolutes tend to be far more interesting than those which focus on biggatons?
>>
>>54594195
Neither is watching people talk about fiat backed absolute defenses and offenses that trivialize danger or challenges.
>>
>>54594056
>You can't lie. You physically cannot lie. You can omit, you can be vague, but you cannot say anything that you know to be false.

>You always keep your word. Always, to the exact letter.

>You don't go home on death - you just die. You can only pick up one Companion per world at most, and they don't come back from death either.

>You paid for the Chain with your soul, and therefore have none. No soul-based perks for you. May or may not have emotions.

>Max drawbacks, always.

>The actual Jumper is your cat/dog/hamster/goldfish/whatever; you're just along for the ride because you feed/walk/clean up after them. They can import you as a Companion if they want, but you can't guarantee they'll remember to.
>>
>>54594248
>tfw SB's "challenges" sound more interesting than this
Feels bad, man.
>>
How goes Fables, YJ_Anon?
>>
>>54594248
>Max drawbacks, always.
I like that it's kind of hardcore
>>
What's the best weather manipulation perk in the chian?
>>
What's the best option to siphon material and energy off of within the solar system assuming access to alt universes? I want the benefits of strip mining a planet bare, but I want to do it ethically.
>>
>>54594304
Just find one where life never arose on primordial Earth. There should be plenty of them.
>>
>>54594268
I dunno, I like the hamster one. You could even go to Hamtaro first.
>>
>>54594304
Don't bother with planets. Mining planets is for suckers, you have to dig through miles of rock to get anything good and the energy costs to get things out of the gravity well are huge. Go for the asteroids, instead. Lots of easily-accessible material right there. And perfectly ethical, nothing's going to evolve on an asteroid.
>>
Valeria, what's the speed you could reach with three purchases of Physical Enhancement: Speed?
>>
>>54594215
Assuming you're talking about JoJo where everyone has a conceptual or overpowered ability, it's because of good writing and the characters being threatening/achieving victory through clever application of their powers.

Nobody is hitting instant win buttons, strategy is constantly coming into play, and the ones that get hyped up as unstoppable or overpowered compared to everyone else are fun to watch being beaten since it's usually through strokes of genius rather than straightforward overpowering. Ignore Giorno.

In Jumpchain, you can stack so many that there's never any real threat or need for strategy, so it's more like Mitzlplik fucking with the Justice League without the "make him say his name backwards" part.
>>
>>54594169
>>54594175
>>54594199
Alright thank you and everyone else who made suggestions I am sure I can find something from this list to make an interesting start and I am sure some of the other suggestions will pop up early in the chain.
>>
>>54594304
I have two options for you, which sounds better to you; Gas giants, and dead stars.
>>
>>54594339
That's fair.
>>
>>54594223
You don't need absolute defenses for that.
Just getting one of the better regeneration perks already makes at least half of all available jumps trivial. Probably more.

It's a simple fact that any jumper with a double-digit number of jumps is a Mary Sue of epic proportions, unless you deliberately pick low-power jumps or take only shitty perks.

It's basically this >>54594339
The only thing that makes reading about jumpchains interesting is if the author manages to pull something clever.
Straight-up combat only works as long as you're being challenged, which most mid- to late jumpers will never be, absolute defenses or not.
>>
>>54594077
What's nechronia?

Any others?
>>
>>54594359
I can kind of see draining a gas giant for resources and exploiting the movement of the gasses to generate power, but how the fuck do you mine a dead star? Aren't those just a super dense lump of neutrons or something?
>>
How do I make food magically digest and give me energy, but then disappear so that I don't make liquid or solid waste anymore?

Where can I get a spell that gives permanence to temporary objects, constructs, and summons?
>>
>>54594563
Monster Chef from Undertale lets you make food that does just that. The first thing, I mean.
>>
>>54594563
Space Station 13 has a mutation just for that.
>>
>>54594563

Get perfect digestion
>>
>>54594581
>>54594584
Thanks!

>>54594594
From which jump?
>>
>>54594339
As my chains progress, I start looking for indirect and clandestine methods that my opponents can use to affect my jumper.
I also start taking drawbacks that change the scope of what fails the jump beyond just "death of jumper."
>>
>>54594660
>As my chains progress, I start looking for indirect and clandestine methods that my opponents can use to affect my jumper.
And what, do you give them a stat sheet so they immediately know to use such methods?
>>
>>54594563
Steel Bladder from Sims 3

I'm amazed at how many people haven't heard about this perk yet.
>>
Is there anything else like this perk in Jorge Joestar which improves your keikaku powers in ways other than just straight-up making you a better keikaku'er?

>Across All of Time and Space: ...Such a grand plan may take a while to come together but you’ll find that just spending time on your plans will slowly make them better and better. You’re brilliant with strategy even at a base level but by continuing to work on a plan, you are guaranteed to improve it in ways you may not have ordinarily thought of, adjusting and streamlining. Not everything is possible but if you have enough time, most things will be one day.
>>
File: 1289105694124.jpg (418KB, 1398x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1289105694124.jpg
418KB, 1398x2120px
Since canon ones are boring, tell me about your favorite OC companion.
>>
>>54594056
>what is the alt-chain builder?
>>
Would a Solar exalt be able to make a charm similar to Sunlight Spear from Dark Souls?
>>
>>54594830
OC companions are boring.
>>
What's that line about
>You have a feeling that one of these gifts is unfinished, and may complete itself in future…
It's in both the Fallen London and Sunless Sea jump, but I've got no idea which of the gifts it refers to or how they could complete themselves.
>>
>>54594855
Probably. There is probably a charm for it already.
That said, is there some special property it has you are looking to reproduce. I thought it was just a straightforward ranged attack.
>>
>>54594073
Any of the Batman jumps. Cowboy Bebop, maybe?
>>
>>54594830
From my last chain? It's a tie between Golden Fist of Iron and Diend.

Iron was interesting since she was a look at a Solar who had the drive and motivation to be an epic heroine, but without any actual interest in ruling Creation or any delusions about how screwed up Creation itself really was. Jumpchain was more of a home to her than the world of her origin.

Then we have Diend, the Girl Who Stole The Stars. She's everything the Jumper wasn't - charming, adventurous, free-spirited...along with things like chaotic, impulsive, and a bit of a kleptomaniac. I've stated before Diend deserves her own chain, though I feel like it adds more charm to her character if some questions remain unanswered. I might revisit the idea at some point? Probably not, though.
>>
>>54594689
I actually typed up a very scathing response. Then I decided that you might have actually been curious.

When you become aware of a threat, only an idiot would throw everything at it without testing its defenses and responses. You deploy intelligence assets, you make probes and feints. You use disposable assets and pawns that aren't linked to you.

It's not actually that hard to come to a conclusion that you either can't break the defenses, or that it would be too costly for the benefits. At that point you go for less direct methods. Infiltration, kidnapping, coercion, bribery... Assassination of either the main person or those close to them.
Public relations, legal efforts, embargoes...

At a certain point in your efforts against them, you stop looking at Jumper-as-individual and begin escalating to Jumper-as-Sovereign Nation.
>>
>>54594943
Nope, I just want to throw crackling spears of vaguely sun related energy at people.
>>
>>54594016

Light of Eden (800CP) from EVO: Search for Eden can do this. It cures madness, corruption, possession and grants inner peace.
>>
>>54594943
DS spear attacks have the special property of being heavily anti-dragon, shattering the solid stone scales of immortality and making it possible to kill eternal dragons. That's about it though, and other sufficiently powerful abilities like flame sorcery, seath's soul sorcery, well-wielded Darkness, and whatever Nito can do also can break scales and kill dragons, they're just way worse at it.
>>
>>54594998
The miracle will be available in the DS1 Jump if you don't mind it take a long time. It's gonna be one of the upper tier purchases for Sun Bros.
>>
What settings other than Dark Souls have humans that are secretly eldritch abominations or at least the children/spawn of them?
>>
>>54595058
NGE.

All life on Lovecraft Earth is supposed to be descended. from shoggoths.
>>
>>54595029
>upper tier
M8 you couldn't even hit a rabbit with it.
>>
>>54595097
Meta Nerfs should be a drawback.
>>
>>54594584
Ok, I'm not finding that in the mutations list for Space Station 13. There's one that makes breathing pointless, and one that lets you digest anything, but not one that magically makes you poopless.
>>
>>54595075
The 18th are watching you, anon.
>>
>>54595029
You know the number of origins you are planning leads me to think any build is going to be watered down do to things they need to be effective being spread around between various origins at various price points.

Having one miracle as on it's own as a high cost purchase seems to support that theory.
>>
>>54594830
Well... he's only been around for a few jumps, but I picked up a mad scientist in Showa Kamen Rider P1 called Monsieur Marionette. He started out as a hothead straight outta college who just wants to make cool monsters and... well, he hasn't changed at all. He's not really one for hurting others for the sake of doing so and he doesn't have the grand aspirations of world conquering that my background-self did in that jump but he's still utterly amoral beyond his loyalty to me. Think Desty Nova if he hadn't gotten into philosophy. One of my chain's big gimmicks right now is meeting up with my alternate selves, and he either absolutely despises them or absolutely adores them, lets them take his part in the operation of my evil enterprises, and turns them into Dark Riders near-immediately, depending on how much their morality diverges from mine.

There's also Majordomo Mephisto who's an idol I picked up in Death Note but he has had basically 0 screen time since then so there's nothing for me to tell you about him just yet.
>>
>>54594777
That one looks ambiguous- does it make you "hold it" forever or does it actually handwave the need away entirely?
>>
>>54595116
>and one that lets you digest anything

That's the one I'm talking about. It pretty much annihilates EVERYTHING you consume before making sure you benefit from the nutrition, and there's nothing left to excrete whatsoever.
>>
>>54594855
That already exists. The simply-named Spirit Weapons charm lets you make throwing weapons out of solar essence (the melee version gets the much cooler name of Glorious Solar Saber). Then just enhance with other Throwing charms as needed to get the level of power you want. I recommend Cascade of Cutting Terror to turn one thrown weapon into an entire barrage, or Maelstrom of Celestial Dominance to power it up into an artillery-class blast. Or both, to fire lots of artillery blasts.
>>
>>54595139
Ah, nice. I suppose it could stack well with super cooking perks, so in a pinch I could make gourmet concrete soup or something.
>>
>>54595029
Or, or, or. You could just learn it in-setting instead of paying a capstone for it. Might not be easy for most, but a jumper could do it.

>>54595019
It's not so much a special property of the spears as it is just that dragons are weak asf to lightning.
>>
File: if time had not stood still.jpg (11KB, 236x187px) Image search: [Google]
if time had not stood still.jpg
11KB, 236x187px
>>54594830
Only one is a mistress from the Overlord games this chain. Initial idea was to make her like Major Dr. Ghastly but it ended up somewhere else.

Dark hair, grey/silver eyes and busty for a femme fatale sort of look. Enthusiastic and dedicated but entirely amoral with a croaky voice to better make snarky comments. Generally a bad influence and as tends to be specced towards fighting and subterfuge to complement my magic sciencey stuff.

She's called Ramona as it means protecting hands and stopping me from getting killed is her main job.
>>
>>54595159
But that's not the same, I don't think. A bolt of sunlightning is way color than a glowing hardlight spear.
>>
>>54595218
A Series of Minor Adjustments from Noblesse could probably help.
>>
>>54595218
Your Spirit Weapons can look like whatever you want, so long as it's within Solar aesthetics. And Solar aesthetics include golden lightning.
>>
Do we have any D&D jumps that can take place in 5e?
>>
>>54595245
No, thankfully.
>>
Ok, Acheld, maker of
Master of Magic and
Quest for Glory
showed back up on 4chan, and said doesn't really come here anymore, but if you want to ask questions, put his name in your post and hell take a look.

Myself, I was wanting him to update the MoM jump so things that are possible in the setting are actually possible in the jump.
>>54594763
>But, regardless, it was never intended to be a perfect simulation of the game; sometimes you have to "translate" things slightly into a form that will work.
Yes, but you are translating things in a way insistent with the setting.

That's why I'm asking for a Make your own build option because you really messed with the prices to pigeon hole them into 100/200/400/600 CP brackets.
And being able to learn spells from spellbook need to be a actual thing. You made up these 'Links' that are not part of the setting, it seems entirely to prevent you from teaching others your magic.
>>
>>54595245
They take place in D&D, which can be whatever mish mash of whatever versions you decide to wank.
>>
>>54595245
You could run Forgotten Realms as 5e. The only people who'd give a shit are shitposters and autists anyways.
>>
>>54595097
This isn't playing off of the game mechanics, it's working off how you would think it to work. You're gonna be manually throwing this thing, accuracy is on you.

>>54595122
Sunlight Spear is a miracle born from Lord Gwyn's soul and feats, it's one of the most powerful miracles in the game and lore. The purchase lets you teach it to other people as well, I'm not nickel and diming people and stretching things so thing nobody has anything.

Origins that have some form of proxy in the new Jump like the Warriors of Sunlight that are getting stuff from the original are getting more than they had before. Nothing is getting watered down, origins are getting properly represented or they wouldn't be in the Jump.

Reserve judgement until it gets done.

>>54595187
Sure, I recommend that type of thing often when it comes to things in a Jump. I like people going and getting things on their own merit. If I'm putting a price on it though, it's going to be an appropriate one.
>>
>>54595270
Mate, he's not gonna change it. In the past, he's shown he has an immovable vision for jumpchain and how jumps should work, canon be damned. He's been shown before that his jumps don't work canonically and simply doesn't care, so don't waste your time.
>>
>>54595270
I'm sorry, but I won't be doing that. The MoM jump was well received, successful, did what I set out to do with it, and captured the flavor of the setting even if it did not faithfully replicate every mechanic of the videogame (and what jumpchain does that, exactly?).

If I do more with jumpchain, the first thing will be to finish the Quest for Glory jumps, which are still on my to-do.

>name in your post
That was a temporary offer, to be clear. I'm not going to be checking here daily.

>>54595359
I literally don't know what you're talking about, but alright.
>>
>>54595270
I would be overjoyed if Acheld were to update Master of Magic to allow for setting possibilities to be achieved.
>>
>>54595314
I think the Forgotten Realms jump says that it's based on a specific edition's game mechanics. And questions have been asked about the other settings' jumps and they're apparently system-specific too.
>>
Are there any jumps that give a law enforcement agency, hero agency, or something similar?
>>
>>54595374
No, it captures the flavor of your non-existent OC setting.
>>
>>54594628
>From which jump?

>Needing perks for that

Just get evolution
>>
>>54595348
Because literally nobody, at the time, knew shit about the actual game the jump was made for, and let it coast by without scrutiny.
>>
>>54595429
>I would be overjoyed if Acheld were to update Master of Magic to allow for setting possibilities to be achieved.
I don't know what this means.

>>54595429
If you say so. I was quite pleased with the reception at the time, and I felt it captured it.

You can consider yourself to have my permission, to whatever extent that is relevant, to have a go at it. I'm no longer interested in that project.
>>
Could ultimate lifeform's Understanding be used to retroactively copy powers you observed from previous jumps (in particular if you already had a perfect memory at the time)?
>>
>>54595321
>The purchase lets you teach it to other people as well

Nice, my favorite part of the intro cinematic in Dark Souls was when Gwyn and his Knights lob a volley of Sunlight spears at the dragons. What's yours?

I was disappointed when none of the regular Knights ever use the spear miracle and instead rely on their gigantic bows to ruin your day.
>>
So, Indescribable Horror in Tyranids says that any fear I cause will affect people no matter what "unnatural drugs or magics lay on (his) mind". But it also says that it's a psychic effect. So is it a psychic effect that can penetrate telepathic defenses, or is it just one that should the defenses not block it can inflict terror even if the target's been altered to be immune to fear? If it's the latter, what perks are there for penetrating telepathic defenses to make sure some mind-blanked punk can't no-sell my fear aura?
>>
>>54595463
>You can consider yourself to have my permission, to whatever extent that is relevant, to have a go at it.
Don't be silly, he's here to bitch, not to contribute.
>>
>>54595470
Ruling was no.
>>
>>54594143
>Universal Drawback Supplement

Never heard of this. Link?
>>
>>54595474
My favorite part of the opening cinematic was definitely Nito waddling around with his big bone sword in hand and making Eternal Stone Dragons into Eternal Sand Dragons.
>>
>>54595463
So do you agree with this statement?

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54184645/#54189395

You're not a fan, right?
>>
>>54595507
They're both on the Drive, under the Supplements folder.
>>
>>54595539

Well that doesn't look too good now does it?
>>
Would Danganronpa be a good Jump?
>>
>>54595654
Yes
>>
>>54595539
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54184645/#54189395
I'm not sure if you actually read the jump thoroughly, but it is specifically stated that you can learn spells beyond the number naturally imbued by the links that you start with. Page 17, mid-down, says that you can learn spells from other wizards outside of the ones you "inherently" learn from your links.

It is true that you can't increase your number of Links beyond the ones you start with, though. The analogy here would be that you can't find new spellbooks in caves. And that's for purposes of balance and actually giving you *hard* decisions, without which any jump is garbage. I have no desire to create a jump where any anon can go in and say "and then I find all the spellbooks!", whether or not it fits in with your adolescent remembrances of the game. I'm not reprogramming the 1994 classic of my childhood, I am creating a projection of it onto a different canvas.

If you want a perfect recreation of the game, *do it yourself*, and stop making me wonder why I bothered coming back to this thread. It's hardly fair to most of the anons here.
>>
>>54595463
>I don't know what this means.
Given that the quote you referenced came from my post ( >>54595379 ), despite linking to a completely different one, I will explain.

Wizards in Master of Magic regularly acquire new retorts through conquest - Wizard towers, ruins, fortresses and so on. This isn't simply a "game mechanics" element, it's a setting element.

The jump version reject the concept of acquiring these within the world. It also restricts any beyond-jump ability to gain magic to one of two options, disregarding entirely the fact that MoM wizards know how to draw magic from religious services (or at least structures in use) and nodes.
>>
>>54595584
Stop agreeing with yourself, honestly. It's tedious.
>>
>>54595463
I told you it was the shitposter trying to start something with you.
>>
>>54594073
sword art online
ranma 1/2
adventure time?
>>
>>54595737
Yes, well. I thought it worth the risk on the off chance that there was a legitimate question to be answered, rather than badgering to be endured. Lesson learned, I suppose.
>>
>>54594016
the drop in perk line from Innistrad has some.
soul eater's anti-demon wavelength perk.
inuyasha has some.
>>
File: 1501063853234.png (337KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501063853234.png
337KB, 823x720px
https://pastebin.com/JKUuxXhn

Finished the first write-up. I plan to make a few more 'episodes' of Kuuga before going back to the usual, semi-shorter journal blurbs.
>>
>>54595824
Basically, whenever someone posts about jumpchain in /cyoag/, it's to start something.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>54590391
Some ideas for organisation options:
Drop Ins - Containment Agency free
Documenters - Investigation Agency free
Cultists - Cult free

General aspects - all variable costs
Size (how many members)
Facilities/Resources (how well equipped their members and HQ is
Reach (how widespread they are and how quickly they can respond to things)
Cover (how secretive they can keep their activities)
HQ - the big office.
Safehouses - regional offices/hideouts with less stuff than HQ.

Containment:
Containment Cells
Research Wing (come up with gadgets and shit)
Special Authority (override local authorities - "We're from Section 7, we'll take it from here")

Investigation
Archives (holds past data)
Contacts/Informants (acquisition of new data)
Tabloid (publishes a tabloid paper)

Cultists
"Pets" (guardian cryptids)
Relics (Cryptic artifacts)
Recognized religion (legitimacy, recruitment, tax benefits)

>>54595654
I feel like it would make a better gauntlet.
>>
>>54594830
I have a few favorites.

First is "Moon-chan", though she is technically a canon character, if you consider Final Fantasy VIII's moon a person. Using that perk from Civilization to achieve the impossible, I choose the moon as my Sorceress Knight, and I then prove my valor fighting off all her monsters on the moon. As you can guess, she's kind of a wild person.

I have a few fiances in the Tenchi jump, where I use the Jusenkyo gender curse to be a female space pirate while also playing the role of a young male noble. One of them is a princess who falls in love with my pirate self during one of the raids, one is a childhood friend who joined the Galactic Police and is hunting pirate me down, and the third is my rival as a space pirate.

And then there's my family of human sea monsters I'm making using the Blessing from the Deep perk from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch.
>>
>>54595474
Yeah, Gwyn looks and sounds like a total badass. Too bad he's such a massive cunt.
>>
>>54594975
They both sound pretty cool.
>>
>>54595935
>I have a few fiances in the Tenchi jump, where I use the Jusenkyo gender curse to be a female space pirate while also playing the role of a young male noble. One of them is a princess who falls in love with my pirate self during one of the raids, one is a childhood friend who joined the Galactic Police and is hunting pirate me down, and the third is my rival as a space pirate.

You should do a write up of that some time, I know I’d read it.
>>
>>54595253
What's wrong with 5e?

>>54595314
>>54595315
Well the edition changes in FR especially tend to have shoehorned in lore explanations based on actual events that fuck with metaphysics and the like, so I definitely wouldn't feel right fanwanking it.
>>
>>54595321
Actually, that reminds me. How does magic work in lore? Is it actually Vancian? Or is it more you learn a spell and then power it with MP/soul energy?

Are there incantations and whatnot?

Is it possible to cast without a catalyst/chime or whatever?
>>
>>54596019
I don't like the concentration mechanics.
>>
>>54596052
The games have used a vancian system, a mp system, and both, all in different games, and the lore never mentions anything on any front so it's a mystery. Picking the version you like is probably the best way to go.
>>
>>54594830
I've made up a bunch that I haven't found a place for in my many chains. It's a fun exercise to do when I'm trying to get my brain geared up for writing and it doesn't want to cooperate.

There's an unnamed young woman I had meant to pick up in Imawabi No Dakini. You've probably seen the picture of her. Demonic looking figure, all reds and blacks with lots of pale skin showing, red armored gauntlets on both hands tipped with claws and lots of sharp edges. Anyways, we were supposed to pick her up somewhere in Turkey or Georgia after finding her inhabited by a Bearded Vulture Spirit. Kind of like Raven and I were. I ended up not including her because I didn't want to add too many Companions at once, and Yamato and Wakana had already doubled the party size. But she was going to be vicious, wild, blood-thirsty, but had channeled all of it towards eradicating the unnatural spirits that preyed on the innocent. A deal with the devil kind of deal.

There was also a half-fire elemental that had been experimented upon, from Forgotten Realms, that would have had literally lava for hands and feet. She would have come with specially enchanted equipment to allow her to not melt literally everything.

I dreamed up a young man with a split-personality due to being inhabited by a female demon, probably also from Forgotten Realms but I forgot to make a note in my notes. A nice holy boy with healing and holy powers that transformed into a talent for the arcane and lots of firepower when the demon was in control. Based off a character I used once. Funny lines were included, because the young man had a relatively feminine body and the demon was never in charge for too long, so it had no idea it wasn't inhabiting a female.

Ah, so many characters I haven't gotten to explore yet.
>>
>>54596170
>I don't like limits on ridiculous spell stacking
>>
File: gsth.jpg (135KB, 832x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gsth.jpg
135KB, 832x1500px
>>54594338
>>54588070
It's theoretically possible.

>>54590665
Glad you enjoyed.

>>54590781
Two characters do at the end. Azuma just makes her feelings into a universe destroying bomb and later goes on to destroy another. The King walks it off without a scratch. Everyone else is a lot weaker.

>>54592425
Snrk.

>>54594338
Probably well into the Mach 10s. Maybe 20?

>>54595494
It'll penetrate psychic defences.
>>
>>54595878
The Crypdids need an orginisation.
The Greys, of Flying Saucer and Probe fame.

But all this stuff you are suggesting, shouldn't be added to the existing jump, it could be a new Generic Conspiracies Jump!
>>
Can we get anything like this in the chain?

>Enduring Elixir (Su)
>Whenever you drink an elixir, extract, or potion with a duration of 10 minutes per level or longer, you can change its duration to 1 day. You can have this ability in effect on only one elixir, extract, or potion at a time. Using it on a second one causes the duration of the first to revert to normal—and to end immediately if the normal duration would have expired. If you’re at least 9th tier, you can select this ability a second time to have it work on extracts and potions with a duration of 1 minute or longer.
>>
>>54596052
I don't think we ever get any clear answers within the lore itself, but across all three games there are a few consistent facets in the mechanics that could be used to surmise their true nature.

Spells need to be prepared ahead of time and you can only attune so many at once. Spells have stat requirements (though this is probably more a stand in for complexity in the case of sorcery or belief in the case of miracles).

Dark Souls 1 and I think 2 both had it where you could only cast a spell so many times before needing to rest at a bonfire, but 3 had it where spells work off a special blue meter that was used for other things too, like special weapon moves. Bosses who could use magic always seem to have an infinite number of spell uses pocketed, so I'm inclined to believe it's more of an internal reservoir like 3 rather than a specific number of uses like 1 and 2, but that's up to personal fanwank.

Aside from that um, there doesn't seem to be incantations, just calling upon the spell you've prepared and letting it fly (potentially with some charge up time for the more impressive ones). As bosses who can use magic don't always require some kind of catalyst/stave/chime/whatever, I think those mostly fill the role of focuses that aid magic casting greatly rather than a hard requirement.

I think besides spell attunement, most of it is pretty much up to personal fanwank and reasonable assumptions though since it's never explained in lore and just presented with game mechanics.
>>
>>54596314
>The King walks it off without a scratch.
...So I take it he's still alive at the end?
>>
Digimon world
Wht 95
Ice sanctuary
Orochimon digimon form 600
Opportunist digimon
Antivirus free
Subroutines free
Decode free
So youve heard of me free
The better part of valor free
Curve their enthusiam 500
The burden of the great 400
Finders keep 200
Making losers weep 0
Brilliant mind in a crapsack world -300
A life long lost chef -400
Fading dream -500

Items 200 free cp
Funky grooves jukebox free
A secret hideout 0 free cp
Home grown goodness -800

Drawbacks
Special tactics -500
Speaking with fists -300
Brown eyes see all -100
Classic mode 0

Snek Snek Digimon! I wonder if I can extort the gekkomon for booze or if I should open a cafe in town...
>>
>>54596307
>I don't like opinions that disagree with me
>>
>>54596373
Yeah, basically the big plan to beat him at the end isn't about killing him as much as blowing up literally everything else so he's trapped in a black void with no way to leave.
>>
>>54596373
Yeah. He's yukking it up in an empty universe, laughing about the whole thing. Bit worrying given he is able to travel worlds on his own but apparently he either really is trapped or just doesn't care to leave.
>>
>>54596373
He ends up trapped in an endless void all alone, he couldn't be happier.
>>
File: 1245429749565.jpg (129KB, 440x586px) Image search: [Google]
1245429749565.jpg
129KB, 440x586px
I have a question about alt-forms. How do you guys handle acquiring and using them?

For example, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon specifies that you only unlock the ability to turn back and forth between human and pokemon form after completing the jump (presumably you are stuck as your pokemon form throughout the jump). Likewise, Star Wars: KOTOR specifies that if you take an alien form you can return to it at the end of the jump, and gain the alien form as an alt form. This also implies that you are stuck in that alien form for the duration of the jump, though I feel like using alt forms here
seems less like a violation of the spirit of the jump than doing so in PMD.

So for jumps that make you something non-human (or maybe even make you a different human than your 'default' bodymod form), do you rule that you can change? Do you rule that you are stuck as that jump's form throughout the whole jump? I can definitely think of some jumps where the ability to change to a different alt-form is a ridiculous advantage - think of taking the Zombie option from High School Of the Dead and just turning into one of your normal human forms, or going to DOOM 2016 and taking the demon origin and using a human form to infiltrate other places, or even many otherwise mundane jumps where you could just swap to alt-forms of different humans, effectively giving you low-level shapeshifting/disguising.

I'm not necessarily against doing any of that, I just want to hear how other people rule it. I'm probably going to treat all alt forms as usable at any time unless the wording of the jump implies pretty heavily that you can't change (as with PMD).
>>
>>54596314
>It'll penetrate psychic defences.
Oh, hell yes, then. Because, while I don't want to scare everyone, there are some people that I very much want to scare. Thanks, Val.
>>
File: DEUSVULT.jpg (112KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.jpg
112KB, 736x1000px
How would Bretonnians react to finding out jumper is a god of knights as one domain?
>>
>>54596460
>HERESY!
>>
Is there any good uses for Imaginary Form from Worm? Because all I've come up with is being an Umbral Blot, and I don't believe that works.
>>
>>54596403
>>54596414
>>54596416
Aight, then. Seems like keeping him entertained might be the best course of action.
>>
>>54596444
Unless I take a drawback that says I cant change out of a form I use whatever form I want at the time, usually a human looking form made of with final form from sao, I kind of have to I have 163 altforms.
>>
File: bone golem 3.jpg (54KB, 320x393px) Image search: [Google]
bone golem 3.jpg
54KB, 320x393px
>>54596444
I like to use the personal rule that new forms take the slot of my base form for the Jump they're acquired in. Like in PMD you wouldn't be able to turn human since you're by default a Pokemon here.

I also usually go with the idea that you can't have multiple of the same form, so I can't take multiple different human forms, they're all just rolled into one or swapped between as makes sense and further encouraging sticking to the base form given for that Jump. Mostly the only time I see myself unable to swap is when it's a drawback form.

In most chains I'll pick up some way to eventually merge alt-forms just to have fun seeing what I come up with though, since that kind of weirdness is my shit.
>>
>>54596498
Sure you can. Living gravity well or annihilating hole in dimensions is totally something Imaginary Form can pull off. You could go full NGE angel and fuck with Dirac Seas, or basically transform into anything you can think of. It's functionally just freeform shapeshifting with very few limits.
>>
Would learning boosters enhance the speed at which you advance in something like Essence for Exalted or your powers as a D&D sorcerer?
>>
>>54596628
>with very few limits
Just you wait, bub.
>>
>>54596655
Learning boosters? Probably not, but training boosters might.
>>
>>54596314
Having read it it's hilarious why the Cheshire's plan is six days. They mentioned offhand that it takes a week for a Reserve Tank to form, so having the Alices active that long means that suddenly the Reserve Tanks are cross contaminating all over the place.
>>
>>54596655
Sorcery probably as it's directly tied to experience.
>>
>>54596533
Considering his idea of entertainment that is the worst idea anyone here has had in a while
>>
>>54596682
It's a neat little side detail, yeah.
>>
>>54596682
Not really, that is how long it takes for someone you are with all the time, like if you were living in the same house.
>>
File: Hercules.jpg (21KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
Hercules.jpg
21KB, 300x412px
So tell me, Jumpers. What kind of demigod were you in Percy Jackson or Greek Myth?
>>
>>54596498
a giant ball of nano-thorn bush in the shape of a sheep.
a warhead missile that turns in to a nano-thorn fluffy puppy on impact.
a fluffy puppy that sheds Polonium.

the limit is your imagination.
>>
File: IMG_1302.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.png
379KB, 435x741px
>>54595844
Question for you about Ex-Aid.

Does the Gamer Driver bonus if you took Neo-Heisei Part 3 beforehand work on zombie viruses?

Because if so:
>go to Generic Zombie Apocalypse, High School of the Dead, or Resident Evil
>kill as many zombie virus Bugsters as I can
>end up with hundreds of Dangerous Zombie Gashats

Would this work?
>>
So seeing as we can destroy universes in Sekai Oni, anybody want to give a real argument on why Bayonetta doesn't give us a fighting chance against Jubileus or Aesir?
>>
>>54596690
Well, from what I'm given to understand, his "idea of entertainment" manifests in destructive ways because he has low impulse control and is no longer entertained by "normal" things. There are some really good methods of entertainment in the chain, many of which are fairly exotic.
>>
>>54596657
Imaginary Form is one of those that probably aren't going to be changed, since it wasn't wanked to high hell or very popular in general. The only ones liable for a nerf are Thanatos, Compounded Computation, Quantum Evolution, and Sting. Maybe PtV gets nerfed a second time too, since it's still popular.
>>
>>54596444
>I have a question about alt-forms. How do you guys handle acquiring and using them?
Each Jump can get you a new alt-form you can return to look wise, unless you can intentionally Drop In as a previous body.. This is because you normally get inserted into a world in a way that blends in. So you would have a body genetically related to your backgrounds parents. And be an ethnicity, or have a hair or eye color that wouldn't make sense. Ditto blood tests won't upend science by revealing your Mutant X-Factor Healing Ability, or a can scan out of jump cybernetics. Now if that stuff was gotten from a jump you don't need to be in the correct alt-form to use those abilities, your CP X-Men superpowers work in every form, your CP overwatch implants can give you their effects even in a form where they are imperceptible. But science yourself some new superpowers, or nanomachines you made and installed yourself. that don't have CP invested need to be in the proper form, or have something like "This is, in fact, my final form"

Where a jump sets an age, you can either apply that age to previous forms as well, or not. You can also decide of forms you aren't in age or not.
>>
>>54596750
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>54596758
I wonder if Iterative Improvement will be nerfed to the canon level?
>>
>>54596711
Chosen of Artemis.
>>
>>54596444
I can change, but I still generally stick with the jump's alt form.
>>
>>54596758
>Sting
So make it worse than it is in canon? Reasons to get Complete Arsenal just keep piling up, really. Unless he nerfs that one to the point of uselessness.
>>
>>54596809
Turns out, the more we act like bitches, the more we get nice things taken away.

hint hint
>>
>>54596711
God of hospitality and booze.
>>
I still remember him berating me for not wanting to talk about my power with him because he'd nerf it. Seems like it served me well.
>>
>>54596758
Honestly I'm expecting it to be hit for the simple expedient of needing to open up design space for the eight new powers.
>>
>>54596822
>hint hint
People who would punish the majority for the actions of a few don't deserve any sympathy. If a jumpmaker can't act with enough professionalism to handle criticism and not use their work as a tool for revenge, then they deserve more "bitching", not less.
>>
>>54596711
Prometheus, the Rebel Titan, benefactor of mortals and thief of the flame of Olympus.
>>
>>54596756
He was never entertained by anything else, he is just the ultimate sadist in the form of a silly looking pig.
>>
>>54596839
Popular things are considered OP and thus nerfed. This is the case. I'm not worried most of the powers will change because no one really talks about any but a couple of them.
>>
>>54596866
And you seem to be forgetting this thing called a "vicious cycle," but I'm sure you and your high-and-mighty, dindu-nuffin crowd couldn't recognize what that is even if it bit you right in the ass.
>>
File: hv5jMyL.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hv5jMyL.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>54596711
In Percy Jackson I was the child of Inari, Shinto god of agriculture, fertility, and foxes. He's where the kitsune myth comes from -- they're his messengers. So, basically, I had a lot of classical kitsune abilities, more or less. Kinda upped my shapeshifting game.
I didn't actually take the Demigod background, but rather bought into Divine Child at full price, while taking the Magician background.

I think in Greek Myth I was a monster. I can't remember, though. I may not have ever finished my build.
>>
Or, or.

We just kick Worm to Spacebattles for nerfing the powers.
>>
>>54596833
>>54596758
>>
So i wanna make wine. Can i get some suggestions where i can get the best grapes, & a plot of land to grow them?
>>
File: angsty.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angsty.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>54596711
I just took Magician because I'm bad at thinking up OC powers.
>>
>>54596809
>Unless he nerfs that one to the point of uselessness.
Nah. For all that if seems to be the blatantly obvious best power, it isn't talked about or wanked enough to get a nerf.
>>
>>54596871
Dude's chain to a rock and being continuously eaten by eagles. Did you mom get that dicc while fighting off eagles and entrails or what?
>>
>>54596758
Nah, Friction Modulation is the one most likely to get nerfed.

>>54596915
Lol, what. If he gets torn into here for nerfs, he'll get sodomised over there.
>>
>>54596925
Just lurk the thread for a while, and you'll get all the whine you'll ever need.

Seriously though, Toriko is the go-to answer for anything related to food and/or drink. Just be careful who you give it to, because Gourmet Cells are bad news, and you DO NOT want them to come out in someone's piss and infect the biosphere.
>>
>>54596962
>he'll get sodomised over there.

Exactly. And then hopefully they'll chase him off from the idea of JumpChain at all and we don't need to put up with it.
>>
>>54596963
>Just lurk the thread for a while, and you'll get all the whine you'll ever need.

I did that once.

Tastes fucking horrible.
>>
>>54596925
Fire Emblem Tellius EVO, and Generic Xianxia have damn nice tracts of land. Also, not either of those things, but Ghost Rider has a nifty Warehouse Attachment that'll help you after you've made it.
>>
>>54596925
Toriko is, indeed, always the answer. Pretty much the best place in the multiverse for anything culinary.
>>
Sorcerer or Wizard?
>>
>>54596933
>For all that if seems to be the blatantly obvious best power, it isn't talked about or wanked enough to get a nerf.
All it says is the powers it grants are worse then cauldron vials, which are explicitly not as good as the powers listed in the jump.
So it grants powers of uncertain but low power,
>>
>>54597036
>Wizard
NEEEEERD

Got that charisma, boi.
>>
>>54597036
The answer is always both. Ultimate Magus is the absolute best answer to all your arcane needs.
>>
>>54596937
Essentially? Yes.

Don't ask. Convoluted keikaku to ensure my father's freedom.
>>
>>54596925
For something that's not Toriko, I would guess that any kind of super-crafting perk would help. I think Dwarf Fortress has a Fey Mood crafting perk, which would probably let you make wine out of gold, etched with carvings of dwarves being trampled by elephants. It's been a while since I've read the perk, but I don't think you can choose what you decide to make, but maybe you could stack luck perks to help you get in the mood for wine?
>>
So quasi-deities can't grant spells to others, but if you have DR 0, work it be fair to fanwank that you can at least power your own divine spells?
>>
>>54597075
I remember its class features sucking shit.
>>
File: img_1688.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
img_1688.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>54597036
>>
>>54597036
Swordsage.

Embrace your home's roots.
>>
>>54597042
Cauldron vials are generally mid-tier powers. That's nothing to scoff at. And you can eventually get higher tiers.
>>
>>54597084
I prefer to look at things from a fluff standpoint so I think it's neat.

Do people really use jump stuff as if they work on game mechanics?
>>
>>54596937
>he doesn't get off on fighting eagles and shoving entrails back inside while getting that dick

Shit taste detected
>>
>>54597101
DnD is one of those things where a lot of the mechanics are meant to reflect how things actually work.
>>
>>54596925
Alchohol and Drinks
• Divine implement flask/barrel of radegast percy jackson
• Flask Rick and Morty
• Jiu pot alcohol Journey to the West
• Ambrosia of heaven alcohol jtw
• Ash meade banner saga
• Klatchian cofee discworld
• Best Ale in Chicago Dresden
• Ogre Killer Yu Yu Hakusho
• Seven Thousand, four hundred and seventeen Year Old Tenkau-Shen Ice Wine LoT
• Sinful Sommlier Actraiser
• Ambrosia Percy Jackson
• Exceptional wine SaW
• More Alcohol Than Anyone Could Ever Drink harlock
• Always on tap pint glass kingsman
• Glask of Infinite rum once upon a time
• Quality alcohol vampire diaries
• Holy water chalice ragnarok online
• Red Gush johnny test
• Ferromin recipe reccetear
• WouldYouCareForMoreMimosa? Incredibles
• Solar Coffee exalted dragonblood
• Wineceller warehouse mod ghostrider
• BTC beverage kit Va-11 Hall-A
• Collection of old obscure liqour Va-11 Hall-A
• Water of life dragonball
• Water dbz
• Booze 7 deadly sins
• Infinite wine fate zero
• Giggle water fantastic beasts
• Celestial rabbit exalted lunars
• Mug of everlasting booze mcu2
• Body strengthening liqour exalted solars

Thats what I have currently on alcohol not counting what I make.
>>
>>54597101
Running mechanic systems as they written is a perfectly valid jump style. It's often a good way to create amusement by using game systems in non-game worlds.
>>
>>54597116
What's the in-setting explanation for a dragon only being able to breathe fire a couple of times but then still having enough magical energy to cast a fuckton of spells?
>>
>>54597042
Complete Arsenal is not the "brute force" power, it is the "mind-boggling versatility" power. You won't be able to match your opponents in terms of biggatons, but you'll probably get something that can soft/hard counter them. And if they're so far out of your league that you stand no chance even with creativity, it'll still probably be useful by giving you something to help you run away.

The guy who had it in canon did just use it to crush his foes with biggatons, because he could, but that's the stupidest way to use that power.
>>
>>54597132
>Mug of everlasting booze mcu2
>Holy water chalice ragnarok online
>Ferromin recipe reccetear

Invalid jump.
>>
>>54597171
It was extra stupid for him because overusing the eden shards he was attached to ended up killing them and depriving him of his most powerful options.
>>
>>54594338
>>54596314
Which jump is this?
>>
>>54597171
Isn't there a character from somewhere that has a similar whatever power he needs at the time thing and when fighting a really powerful enemy it just teleported him away from the fight?
>>
>>54597174
Like clockwork, its not even funny.
>>
>>54597210
A mutant in Marvel, yep. Teleported him away from Hulk.
>>
>>54597190
That wasn't stupid of him, he had no way of knowing his powers worked like that. The word you're looking for is ignorant. Not everyone has meta knowledge of the world around them.
>>
>>54596963
>>54597002
The Wine Flower from toriko looks nice thanks.

>>54596995
That Wine Cellar would be super useful.

>>54597081
Fey Mood would make things interesting though it's reliability is questionable.

>>54597132
That's a damn nice list, thank you for providing it.

Also, i would like to note my captcha was grapes.
>>
>>54596871
Okay so which of the two jumps is that, and who's the other one?
>>
>>54596695
Hey Val, I've been reading God of Highschool and I'm confused on a couple of things. First, what exactly happened when they did the... second tier of unlocking? For all of humanity? What did they really gain?

Second, would you still benefit from that if you are a human with Divine Powers, meaning you're not wholly human?

Third, and this is unrelated but I'm having a reading comprehension failure, does Divine Form mean that your physical abilities act like they're always max boosted by life energy/chi or whatever without you having to consciously increase them?
>>
>>54596876
Has he really done anything that bad by the point I get into the jump? I have a few perks to give people more human-like mindsets and treat with "monsters". Should I try redeeming him, or just come in late-chain guns-a-blazin'?
>>
>>54597042
Cauldron Vials are explicitly better than most powers in the jump, what the fuck are you talking about? The exact words are that the Cauldron Vials, at least the ones in the gear section, give above average powers every time.

There's a certainty that those powers are above mid-tier, which is what Contractor gives out at reduced potency, and likely comparable to the Cauldron capes like the Travelers, or even Siberian at the high end.

That Complete Arsenal's powers charges up to to Mid-High tier, and grow like all shard powers do post jump is beside the point. It's been noted before that the powers the jump gives are all meant to place you in the High-tier at most, relevant but nowhere near the top. Several of the powers are Mid-tier at base, and Complete Arsenal has three powers better than those, whatever you need at the time, and that's before growth.

Complete Arsenal is without argument the best power in the jump hands down.
>>
>>54596937
Hercules eventually freed him, OAA could just have been born after that.
>>
>>54597261
He creates a dystopia designed to create as much misery and suffering as possible due to that increasing his power but mostly just because he finds it funny.
>>
>>54597299
Which task was that?
>>
So while we're kind of on the topic, what's Hercules actually like in Greek Myths? I assume he's kind of a dick because, well, it's Greek Myths.
>>
File: 1453247721287.jpg (15KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453247721287.jpg
15KB, 300x186px
>>54597335
Hercules is a fairly decent dude, he just wants to do heroic shit and have himself a loving wife and kids and boy toy like any proper greek man. He even helps some people out who the gods have fucked over, like Prometheus.

But see, there's this one huge problem with Hercules. A teensy thing. Hera hates him. So Hera is also making sure his life goes to shit. Every time Hercules gets friends or settles down with some pretty woman and a boy toy, she always does something that fucks it up, like tricking him into getting poison on his arrows so he accidentally kills his centaur mentor, or tricking his wife into putting poison on his clothes that drives him insane, causing him to tear through his entire family before dying a slow, painful death. So if you hang out with Hercules, be prepared for Hera to try and kill/fuck you over to get to him.
>>
>>54597335
Hercules/Heracles is probably one of the least dickish figures in Roman/Greek mythology even by modern day standards. Most of the bad shit off the top of my head is solidly not his fault. I think he murdered one family of his due to Hera making him go berserker rage. Then another time he killed his wife in a crazed delirium brought on by poison, after a wannabe rapist centaur he shot with hydra arrows tricked her into into rubbing the poison blood into Heracles's clothes to see if he was cheating on her.

I believe both times he was deeply regretful and in despair over the whole thing. In fact, I think the first berserker rage is the event that had him seeking redemption through the twelve labors? Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

All in all though, Heracles is just a strong dude who has a bad time from what I remember.
>>
>>54597422
You are correct.
>>
>>54597253
I believe it unlocked their natural power, like how demons and gods are naturally stronger then humans even at a base level.

You would still benefit, yes.

Er, kinda? Basically, the more spiritual energy you have at the time, the higher your stats. But that can lower if you spend all that power too.
>>
>>54597251
That would be in Greek Myth.

Didn't want to mention PJ but hey, shitposter's gonna post regardless. Imported the Warcraft pantheon for Alexstrasza as a mom, with Blood of Kings making me related to Belenus the sun god of Celtic Mythos.
>>
>>54596498
Turn into a motherfucking sun. Imaginary Form isn't really that limited beyond the implied limits of shard powers and needing a physical core.

>>54596758
Why would Worm Anon nerf those? They're literally just canon powers.
>>
>>54597322
Not a task, just something he did to be nice. Hercules had other adventures.
>>
>>54597320
Urgh. Is there any indication on how long the plan to evacuate everyone into Wonderland would have taken had it been successful?
>>
>>54597388
>>54597422
Ah. So it's the gods acting like spoiled children as per usual?

So Hera's like the goddess of marriage or something, right? How hard would she be to kill? (Preferably without having Zeus immediately notice and throw a lightning bolt at me.)
>>
>>54597261
He tricks one of his enemies into betraying all her adopted siblings and killing them in return for getting to meet her long lost mother again. After she kills her adopted family, he brings her into his lab and shows her her mothers disembodied head he cut off and stuck in a tube, wired up to stay alive but with enough of her brain removed to make her unable to communicate.

Then he laughs at her for murdering her family only to get this.

Not to mention, he created an army of powerful Alice by making children believe wholeheartedly in the goodness of the world...before forcing them to murder people in cold blood and breaking their delusions over his knee.
>>
>>54597084
Ultimate Magus? Out of Complete Arcane? If you think sacrificing spells for spontaneously adding Metamagic feats to spells is "sucking shit" I don't know what to tell you. You only lose two levels of spell progression, which you can spread out to one on each side, and you get a ton of versatility.

Really though, given the chance to actually Jump Forgotten Realms, I'd buy a single level in two dozen or so classes and train them up later during my Jumping. I think I picked out a list last time this came up, but I'm too lazy to go back and dig it up again.

Of course, there's always Sorcerer/Favored Soul/Mystic Theurge, if you don't want to worry about losing spell progression or keeping track of class features. It's also suitable for those who load up on charisma perks.
>>
>>54597486
Oh, and the person with the mother he tricked? About the equivalent of a ten year old child, at least in appearance if not age.
>>
>>54597449
>Er, kinda? Basically, the more spiritual energy you have at the time, the higher your stats. But that can lower if you spend all that power too.
Yeah, I was mostly just wondering if it would keep a passive boost that scales to my energy so I don't have to worry about something like in Revenge of Frieza where Goku goes from trading planet-destroying punches to nearly being killed by a standard pew-pew laser because he wasn't paying attention.

Oh and also, if we choose a Charyeok, can we have minor aesthetic differences to differentiate it from the canon one? Like Thor's lightning being a different color than pink?
>>
>>54597485
Well, if you're doing things right you're going to be killing Zeus, too, so I don't see why Zeus noticing would really be a problem. But Hera probably wouldn't be too hard to kill, her power is all in curses and minion summoning, she's not about direct strength.
>>
>>54597486
>>54597499
...Fukken. Yeah, wow. Anything to suggest his intellectual abilities are on par with his power-level?
>>
File: laughing gul'dan.webm (367KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gul'dan.webm
367KB, 718x404px
>>54597485
>Zeus
>actually caring if you kill his big sister
>>
>>54597494
>Sorcerer/Favored Soul/Mystic Theurge
Been a long time since I played, but doesn't MT make you lose a couple levels? And it's even worse for spontaneous casters because of slower progression?
>>
>>54597485
She's pretty easy to trick using nice things if that helps any. When she was antagonizing Hephaestus's adoptive mom to have him back since he was making nice things for her and her other ocean friends, Hephaestus decided to shut Hera up by sending her a big, fancy golden throne. It was trapped. She couldn't get up after sitting down. She ended up bitching and nagging so much up in Olympus that Zeus basically offered Hephaestus a blank check to get her out of the chair and quit already.

Just give her some big, fancy offering that's booby trapped with something that can kill a god basically. She'll bite hook, line and sinker.
>>
>>54597494
>Favored Soul
That reminds me. I've seen conflicting sources on this, but do Favored Souls still channel energy directly from a god like a Cleric or does their power come from a divine spark they're imbued with?
>>
>>54597552
Sure, minor aesthetic stuff is just fine.

>>54597566
Er, he's run the entire 90 million person megastructure for a couple decades and the only reason everyone's not super happy is that he purposefully murders and mutilates anyone who gets too happy. He's probably very intelligent, especially given how his understanding of Alice and Dimensions seems equal to the Cheshire Devils.
>>
>>54597494
Damn.

All I did was go Archivist / Erudite / Sorcerer, and I'm still not sure if that's actually a good route to take.
>>
>>54596711
I'm still debating what fictional pantheon I want to use. Tempted to use the Yozi for the lols.

>>54596912
I thought Inari was female?
>>
>>54597591
are there any requirements that the Power of Love needs to revive someone? beyond not having been used yet?
>>
>>54597554
Zeus is probably the least hateful of the low tier gods though. Like, he's still pretty sleazy and at some points ambiguously (unambiguously depending on accounts?) rapey, but he does try to stop shit like Typhon every now and then.

If someone puts the king of gods on a leash or smacks some sense into him for once he might grow up from being a godly frat boy. He's not one of the gods constantly getting off on coming up with cruel new forms of divine wrath like cursing rape victims into being ugly monsters or coming up with inventive ways to make someone's life hell at least.
>>
>>54597649
Well. That you love them?
>>
>>54597485
>Zeus immediately notice and throw a lightning bolt at me
Ha. Zeus would probably give you a high five. She annoys the fuck out of him.
>>
>>54597664
yeah but like having a certain amount of their body intact? or that they weren't erased from existence? stuff like that.
>>
>>54597499
>>54596591
Hey, questions about the Soul Eater jump. Is there anyway to learn how to turn people in into Demon Weapons besides asking Arachne or stealing the Book of Eibon? And would it be possible to replicate the Black Blood if I had the perk for it, or the witch background?

Also for the Black Blood weapon, I assume it doesn't immanently give anyone infected any enhanced abilities and just drives them insane right?
>>
>>54597646
>I thought Inari was female?
Inari is simultaneously male, female, and androgynous. He/she/it is the most prolific god in Shinto, and as a result has been portrayed any way you can imagine. The association with the kitsune myth due to their domain including foxes (among many, many other things) also helps, because shapeshifting is therefore part of Inari's myths.
>>
>>54597485
Hera is just mad at him because her husband cheated on her then tried to name the cuck baby after her to appease her, and it just pissed her off more. Since Hera is the epitome of a Greek wife, she can't act against her husband or leave him, so she does the next best thing and fucks over his affairs and offspring.
>>
>>54597685
No, not really.

>>54597699
Those are the only two remaining sources of the methods to make that stuff, barring recreating the process from scratch. Though, important to note, you can't turn people into Demon Weapons. It's something you're born into. It's possible to recreate Black Blood, yes, medusa did in setting.

It does, infecting someone with Black Blood would give them Black Blood if they gave in.
>>
File: 1442883979667.jpg (28KB, 224x317px) Image search: [Google]
1442883979667.jpg
28KB, 224x317px
>>54597646
> Inari was female?
I went to check wikipedia to cite it, and it turns out Inari can be anything they want to be, associated with both sexes and androgyny.

I used "he" because that's what the thread has used up until now.
>>
>>54597661
I find it funny that the gods that do the nastiest shit to people (aside from Hera) are the supposedly nice ones. Athena loses to Arachne in a weaving contest, gets pissed, and makes her commit suicide. Sure, she feels guilty about it afterwards and turns her into the first spider, but she still made someone kill themselves just because she lost (and because Arachne mocked the gods, but still). This is ignoring the Medusa thing, which is a whole big can of worms right there. Then, there's Hephaestus. The less said about what he did to the people he had it out for, the better.
>>
>>54597494
>You only lose two levels of spell progression,
Yeah when the best spells are 8th and 9th circle, especially in a jump context. That's a big deal compared to being able to make your fireball a firespray.
>>
So do you think we'll ever see Exalted Abyssals?
>>
>>54597661
Zeus will punish you for having 'hubris' then rape all your waifus, jumper.
>>
>>54597760
>Hephaestus

To be fair to that guy, he had it shitty for the longest time. Doesn't excuse what the necklace did to other people, but I can understand him being a dick.
>>
File: how did this happen.gif (703KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
how did this happen.gif
703KB, 500x281px
>>54597715
>>54597757
>first known worship in 711 AD
>does not appear by name in classical Japanese mythology
>popular enough for imperial recogniton by 942
>role continues to expand over time, still incredibly popular in the modern day
>>
Is there a way to speed up arrow projectiles so that you can hit super fast people?
>>
>>54597815
Oh yeah, I can definitely sympathise with him for all the shit he was put through, but like you said that still doesn't excuse shit like the necklace.
>>
>>54597156
A Dragon's breath is a natural weapon? It can shoot fire/ice/whatever breath out its asshole as a natural part of its biology/nature which is something that's both limited and independent of magical ability.
>>
>>54597760
Boo hoo, Hephaestus humiliated his cheating wife and her lover, that makes him super evil!
>>
>>54597798
>Trying to rape a jumper's waifus
There are plenty of better ways to commit suicide Zeus, most of them don't even involve horrifying torture.
>>
>>54597664
Can weapons be added to Close Quarters Weapons or Bang Bang? If not, are they replaced if destroyed, or if you deplete their ammo?
>>
>>54597757
>I used "he" because that's what the thread has used up until now.
We use "he" because we figured out about a thousand thrrads ago that Quicksilver is Inari.
>>
>>54597869
Zeus can't control his libido. He might try and trap you first or get the other gods to help, but he's going to rape your waifus regardless.
>>
>>54597862
>necklace
What necklace?
>>
File: 25d2c047bb5fbe23b901c8195297f4eb.jpg (687KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
25d2c047bb5fbe23b901c8195297f4eb.jpg
687KB, 744x1052px
>>54597578
Nah, Mystic Theurge is full spellcasting progression on both sides for all 10 levels. You lose nothing but a few class features from Favored Soul, which were mainly weapon feats you really wouldn't be using anyways.

>>54597590
It's a little vague. I've always treated them as imbued with a spark from their deity and sent out into the world. I think, technically, they still channel power from their god, but that seems really silly considering the flavor text they come with.

>>54597645
I wouldn't be able to judge. I never dipped into the psionic classes, don't know much about them, and have an instinctual dislike of them from my former DM bitch-slapping our party with them without any warning.

>>54597774
Losing out at the top two tiers can suck a little, sure, but saying every single great spell is up there isn't entirely accurate. You can remain entirely relevant launching off 7th level spells and lower, considering how often you'll be able to do it with two classes worth of mana stuffed behind it.

I've never had a battle be decided by a single 9th level spell, but being able to launch spells without having to carefully rationing them has saved my various parties a dozen times over.
>>
>>54597836
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46859775/#46873766
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46859775/#46874013
>>
>>54597877
>>54597903
It all makes sense now. But then who's Odin?
>>
>>54597874
No, can't be added but they are replaced when destroyed, lost or emptied.
>>
>>54597902
>entirely relevant
I'm not talking about a pew pew blasty party member context, I'm talking about general wizardry.
>>
>>54597836
Power of fox pussy.
>>
>>54597756
>possible to recreate Black Blood
>would give them Black Blood if they gave in.
Cool.

>can't turn people into Demon Weapons. It's something you're born into.
Eh, well, so much for that plan. Thanks for the response.
>>
>>54597910
Who would all the various makers be if they were Gods?
>>
>>54597899
Just looked it up to see what they were talking about, they're saying the Necklace of Harmonia. Apparently it bestows eternal beauty and youth to whoever wears it, but also brings disaster, and he gifted it to one of Aphrodites children with Ares to spite her continued infidelity.
>>
>>54597868
No, see, THAT would have been fine. But the necklace? Which cursed anyone who just happened to wear it with horrific misery? That's not okay.

>>54597899
The Necklace of Harmonia. To explain, Aphrodite and Ares had a daughter named Harmonia, who grew up and later married a guy named Cadmus of Thebes. When Hephaestus found out, he gave her a cursed necklace as a present. From then on, the necklace brought misery to her and many others, including people entirely unrelated to her. Because all it was designed to do was bring misery to others, and those who wore it would find their entire lineage cursed. Hell, remember the story of Oedipus? Well, it's implied all that came about as a result of Queen Jocasta, his mother, wearing the necklace.
>>
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>54597939
What shit-tier gods are there?
>>
>>54597910
Odin is a shapeshifting wandering trickster who disguises himself as random people to fuck with them for his keikaku. So obviously Shit-kun is Odin.
>>
>>54597978
But that implies that the shitposter has a keikaku
>>
>>54598025
It also implies he's eventually going to get eaten by the same thing he was a dick to.
>>
File: 08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg (140KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg
140KB, 930x1000px
>>54597923
Which spells from 8th and 9th level do you feel are entirely necessary for effective wizardry? There's not a lot absolutely essential at those levels that change everything just by being able to use them a few times a day.

Mind Blank is nice, but most adventurers build that into a hat enchantment by then.
Polymorph Any Object is pretty neat, I'll admit not having that one hurts a little.
Disjunction is only really, absolutely necessary in a few, select occasions and you can just keep a scroll handy for that.
Dominate Monster is neat, but hardly comes up all that often as a game changer at late game.

Pretty much everything else is either fancy versions of lower levels spells, or damaging spells you can easily replicate by throwing Metamagic feats and spell slots at the problem. Both of which you'll have a lot of as an Ultimate Magus.

But please, if I missed anything you consider essential, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>54597939
I don't know, but Set seems like one of those depression-Chains.

>Associated with an animal that doesn't exist
>protects the hero (Ra) by smacking the villain (Apep) over the face
>killed his brother and cut him into a bunch of pieces out of jealousy
>fights his nephew constantly
>demonized because of his association with the desert and with foreigners
>>
File: 1500992500677.png (2MB, 1110x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500992500677.png
2MB, 1110x758px
>>54597890
He could try, but they'd have to invent a new world for the level of sheer rape and sodomy he would experience for the attempt.
>>
>>54597978
Yeah, nah. Odin's in charge of the other gods. Shitposter-kun only thinks he's in charge, and yells at people to do what he wants. I'd sooner liken him to a gremlin of some kind.
>>
>>54598114
At most, he's Loki.
>>
>>54597959
Oops.

>>54597922
>>54597922
>>54597922
>>54597922
>>
>>54598147
Well he does tend to fuck up in the most hilarious ways (I'd associate the Christmas event with the time Loki accidentally got boned by a horse while in deep cover and gave birth to Sleipnir) and everyone hates him, so that works.
>>
File: C12tIj7WIAAsHqL.jpg large.jpg (44KB, 749x662px) Image search: [Google]
C12tIj7WIAAsHqL.jpg large.jpg
44KB, 749x662px
>>54598147
> Used to be friends with the other gods.
> They all had fun and good times.
> Then one day, Shitposter-kun decides to be a dick for no reason.
> Kills off one of the other gods with cheap tactics, gives himself ass pats.
> Doesn't apologize. Never apologizes.
> The other gods all cast him out and shove him underground.
> Shitposter causes earthquakes with his tantrums.
> One day the world will end and he and everyone else will die.
> He won't even be the cause.

Sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>54597774
So just grow a little more? This is Jumpchain, you're not capped at 20 levels.
>>
>>54598259
This is a very valid point.
>>
>>54597939
First image I got for Val was Emperor of Mankind, but that doesn't really seem terribly accurate outside tons of praise, bizarre competence levels and sharing a love for big golden armor.
>>
>>54597902
>It's a little vague. I've always treated them as imbued with a spark from their deity and sent out into the world. I think, technically, they still channel power from their god, but that seems really silly considering the flavor text they come with.
Ah, disappointing. I like their flavor alot, but I hate the idea of being beholden to a deity.
>>
>>54598320
She's Slaanesh.

Poor NuBee.
>>
File: 50-octacon_(61).jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
50-octacon_(61).jpg
61KB, 800x450px
Hey Valeria in the Drakengard 3 update will the Disciple perk line have perks that boost up your summons and/or make you better at summoning things?

Will one of the 100CP perks help you do the other of the two things that Discples were created for? Being good enough in bed that even Zero would say "meh, you're okay"
>>
File: 06f08c44f3f5086c80ba38c667ad4424.jpg (370KB, 1260x1920px) Image search: [Google]
06f08c44f3f5086c80ba38c667ad4424.jpg
370KB, 1260x1920px
>>54598326
I would recommend you take a page out of my own fanwank book. Grandpa on dad's side got busy with a Celestial of some kind, Grandma on mom's side got busy with a Dragon of some kind.

Bam. Dragon blood to explain Sorcerer, Celestial link to explain Favored Soul. No beholden to a deity required. Honestly, it makes about as much sense as half the D&D lore does sometimes and it fits the flavor text of Favored Soul better. I mean, honestly, they have their own personal power to draw on, but they're still beholden to a deity for their powers? That makes no sense.

Grandpa banging an Angel fits way better. I'm half-kidding. This was an actual back story of my Sorcerer/Favored Soul for one campaign.
>>
>>54598439
There are summoning perks and perks related to certain other uses, one of which I find very funny but sadly can't reveal for a while.

Focusing mostly on actually getting Grand Order done now and once that's out, i can expand a bit and maybe get a update to a Drakengard done.
>>
>>54598439
A reminder that all the Disciples are really pigeons and that Drakengard 3 is a stealth Hatoful Boyfriend remake.
>>
Also, to the guy who asked about the Seven Sins from Soul Eater's respawn time, sorry it took so long to get back to you.

It's a week after death that you can resummon them.
>>
>>54598484
Would Work Hard, Harder from Noblesse make it easier to improve your abilities with D&D Sorcery or other innate forms of magic?
>>
>>54598493
>Hatoful Boyfriend

It's never going to happen.
>>
>>54598546
Sure.
>>
>>54598502
Hey val as a question that got brought up earlier, could I use first magic to create copies of my soul basically creating more of my soul? I dont mean anything like respawning souls but just making more of my same soul.
>>
>>54598559
Look, all I'm saying is that I hope Val gives me the option to husbando a pigeon, because if not I will be very sad.
>>
>>54598493
>Zero wants to kill all the other Intoners and take all of the pigeons for herself, then she will be best girl (by default).

>Zero wants to be the only love interest, turns out she was Yandere all along.
>>
>>54598461
Ah, well that fits with humans banging everything.

My original idea was Mystra imbuing a baby with both Arcane and Divine magic as part of a Keikaku to make a super Chosen.
>>
>>54598603
Eventually, sure.

>>54598612
There will be options to turn animals into people that you can then waifu or husbando. You pervert
>>
>>54598656
>There will be options to turn animals into people that you can then waifu or husbando. You pervert
I don't care about other animals. Just pigeons. I am very specific in my perversion.
>>
>>54598656
>spoiler
something something throwing stones something glass houses something something

;)
>>
>>54598615
Four is best girl because she's not fucking pigeons.
>>
>>54598688
At least you're faithful to your species.
>>
File: fofour.png (617KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
fofour.png
617KB, 800x1100px
>>54598706
Four is best girl for many reasons, including but not limited to- elf hatred, twintails, elf trash talking, her adorable outfit, elf genocide, using kung fu to ORAORA every one of her enemies, elf murder, being hardworking, elf killing, being uber-cute and elf 'racism'.

Also some weirdos are real into the virgin thing,
>>
>>54598656
>Eventually
Thanks.
>>
People talked about how Hercules/Heracles was a cool guy in Greek Myths but all I remember of him in P J was him being an arse, then again I do not remember the details of it.
>>
>>54598688
Get out of here Tesla, you died over half a century ago.
>>
>>54598761
Virgin is a good thing. Means they're pure. Not anyone's sloppy seconds.
>>
>>54598775
PJ isn't exactly a great original source for what the Greek Myths were actually like.
>>
>>54598688
>Just pigeons

Pigeons, and not Roosters? I guess you can hand those birds.
>>
>>54598790
Do you know what sloppy seconds are or do you just like calling someone who has fucked before a derogatory term?
>>
File: vegeta.gif (723KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
723KB, 500x375px
>>54598790
Pure does not mean Good anon. Just ask Vegeta.
>>
>>54598761
I don't even care about the virginity, that's not my hangup, the thing I don't like is the pigeon fucking. If she had some human lover I wouldn't care, as long as it was never a pigeon.

>>54598818
That said, don't get so offended that some people do like virgins.
>>
File: 03c99777e431729f8ebc054fc5afbfcf.jpg (178KB, 1382x758px) Image search: [Google]
03c99777e431729f8ebc054fc5afbfcf.jpg
178KB, 1382x758px
>>54598638
Huh. I never thought of that, but that would fit too. Probably make a lot more sense depending on the age too. Especially if it's Midnight that does it. I know she's got plans within plans going on.
>>
>>54594285
Good; I've finished Fables and The Wolf Among Us comic, leaving me Jack of Fables, Fairest, 1001 Nights of Snowfall, Werewolves of the Heartland, Cinderella, Everafter and the other misc. Fables stories to go through. I'm taking a break to update Generic Creepypasta though.
>>
>>54598818
The only reason he's got a hang-up about virginity is because the guy's a perma-virgin himself.

No luck, yknow? Has to go into a delusion about "wanting a perfect virgin."
>>
File: DD3_Four_SS13.png (808KB, 1280x541px) Image search: [Google]
DD3_Four_SS13.png
808KB, 1280x541px
>>54598761
I think Four might also hates elves, although I'm not sure.

I'm sure a Jumper therapist would be able to get almost all the crazy out of her though. Compliments and encouragement would probably help with her self esteem which directly relates to her envy of others as well as her lack of empathy.
>>
>>54598834
You can like virgins without referring to a living person as nothing more than sloppy seconds.
>>
>>54598904
Four and Five are definitely the two most interesting characters, at least if you're reading the novellas/background story stuff.
>>
>>54598885
That or it's some weird religious thing.

I know a few religions have this big thing about "being a virgin until marriage."
>>
>>54598761
>>54598904
Would you say that Four is angry?

Angry about elves?
>>
>>54598834
Never implied anything of the sort, just responding over the specific inaccurate terminology used in your post.
>>
>>54598913
>>54598929
Honestly I'd rather have a dirty girl whose been around the block a few times. At least she knows what she's doing.
>>
>>54598931
Please no, if this guy's religious that means I have to "tolerate" him.
>>
>>54595878
These are some good ideas; thanks myrmidont!
>>
>>54598761
So... How does Four feel about elves?
>>
>>54598942
>>54599016
She's a bit miffed.
>>
>>54598834
Anon, you're not getting called out for liking virgins, no one would have had an issue if you just said you liked the whole purity thing and sex after marriage. You're getting called out for talking shit as if looking for an excuse to do so.
>>
>>54598952
At least you arent as bad as that anon from the other day.

kirito
>>
>>54598853
>>54598638
>Mystra makes some kind of magic eugenics plan
>She's about to reveal herself to her greatest success
>Suddenly they turn into a centuries-old dimensional traveller
>"I...er... Just as planned?"
>>
>>54599032
Now I want to take her into Shadowrun to visit Tir Tairngire.
>>
File: 003045724e4e95a7cf5ebea42c47b253.jpg (717KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
003045724e4e95a7cf5ebea42c47b253.jpg
717KB, 2000x1200px
>>54599059
Considering the powers even a mid-level Jumper would come with? She's probably be ecstatic.
>>
>>54599036
Don't you put that evil back on us, Ricky Bobby.
>>
>>54598945
>Your
>>54599033
>You
Are you shitposting right now?
>>
File: 2790336.jpg (45KB, 280x374px) Image search: [Google]
2790336.jpg
45KB, 280x374px
Nobody ever gives Initiates of the sevenfold veil love in here, but they are one of my favorite dnd classes, slapping people aroud with rainbows.
>>
>>54599139
Forced lawful.
>>
>>54597283
On the other hand, within the limits of their respective power levels, Complete Arsenal is only three powers which you have no conscious control over choosing and take a full minute to warm up, while Contractor is ten powers (or five stronger powers) you have perfect control over choosing and can do so instantly.
>>
>>54599110
Are you not >>54598790 ?
>>
>>54599059
But is she as great as Eugenics master as Hiashi?

What could they accomplish if they work together?
>>
>>54599174
No I'm not. The fact that I responded to Val myself after that post saying I don't care about virginity personally, then told you guys to lay off someone saying he DOES like virginity should've clued you in, both because of the later posting and because of the completely different views on the subject.
>>
File: 0GgEMwz_d.jpg (74KB, 594x892px) Image search: [Google]
0GgEMwz_d.jpg
74KB, 594x892px
>>54599170
I dont believe they are actually. Either way buy it with cp and tell class restrictions to piss off.
>>
>>54599090
What does she want?
>>
>>54599177
>go to Naruto
>help Naruto and Hinata get together
>one day, a Hyuuga comes by with a message:
>"You will be rewarded for your assistance with the plan."
>>
>>54599206
Alright, let me rephrase then. No one cared about him liking virgins, it was tagging on the comment that anyone who wasn't a virgin was sloppy seconds for no clear reason that had me replying.
>>
>>54599173
Not quite.

>You have three slots which if given a minute will be filled with a power that somehow fits your current desires or needs in some way, starting out at mid range for a parahuman and growing to high mid range over the course of five to ten minutes.
>You have no control over the specifics of these powers beyond keeping or releasing a power, and while they will always be of use to your needs and wants these are not tailored to your exact whims.
>somehow fits your current desires or needs in some way

You don't have control over which power exactly, but they will generally be something you at least somewhat want. Also, you can "cycle" out powers you don't want.
>>
>>54599246
>have already sent them a gift with a message
>"Thank you for your assistance with the plan."
>>
File: 03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg (521KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg
521KB, 1000x750px
>>54599139
Rainbow magic is pretty awesome. I just always forget it's a thing that can be grabbed. Reactive spells are always very badass.

>>54599235
Who knows? They don't really get into it, but I have to imagine Nightmare has a lot of plans. I know I would want to do something after being forced into the role of my boss that was murdered for doing her job.
>>
File: Jumper and Hiashi Apparently.jpg (191KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper and Hiashi Apparently.jpg
191KB, 1600x1150px
>>54599275
>>
>>54599139
Is that fucking Voldemort?
>>
>>54599321
>...well fuck. What the fuck do we do about THAT?!
>>
>>54599269
>>fits your current desires or needs
>You Needed Worthy Opponents.
That's how you get Endbringers, anon.
>>
>>54599399
>call in some japanese schoolgirls so it tires itsself out.
>>
>>54599269
>You don't have control over which power exactly, but they will generally be something you at least somewhat want. Also, you can "cycle" out powers you don't want.
If you have down time (Not in combat) you can think if a power you want and dump it if it isn't the power you get. If you are keeping the other two power in place, 30 min = 30 chances. If you jump all the slots, 30 min = 90 chances for that ideal power you want.

Out of jump powers can make this better. Pause for doing this in a time out maybe, or some paragon/primordial perks that make you a stronger member of your race. The powers being granted/controlled by a physical organ in your head might qualify.
>>
>>54599139
I'm surprised no one goes Ur-Priest.

>>54599235
Midnight-Mystra is Neutral Good. She wants to use her phenomenal cosmic powers to help people. But last time she tried, she was put on trial by the other gods for "incompetence through humanity".
>>
>>54599406
Nah, the Endbringer require active maintenance. Unless it allows you to keep passive powers up without costing a slot, they should be removed when you refresh.
>>
>>54599321
Oh magic Konde of Yoro, have you any forbidden and ancient lore on Swordsages, Hexblades, Duskblades, and Sha'ir?

More cool stuff you've done with Sorcerers/Favored Souls is also fine.
>>
>>54599431
>..........What?

>Hey it's standard military operating procedure in Japan, they apparently deal with giant tentacle monsters all the time.
>>
Hey, Nika. Moth Lady. Are you working on Ulster Cycle yet?
>>
What was magic like in Greek Myths? One of my companions is going to be a demigod of Hecate and I want to try and figure out what that actually entails.
>>
File: 1498585067528.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1498585067528.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
How many D&D jumps do we even have?
>>
>>54598761
Don't she have a smelly vajayjay according to Zero?
>>
>>54599459
Nope, the Endbringers are self-sufficient. Basically (as I understand it), Eidolon wanted powers to fight things with, and in his experimenting got a power he didn't understand (that happened to be "Press Here To Command The Conflict Engines") so he discarded the power when it didn't immediately appear to do anything - so the only command the Endbringers got was a powerful idiot's egotistical desire to have a good fight with someone, which then mixed with their Conflict programming.
>>
>>54599776
I wouldn't take most of Zero's trashtalk that seriously.
>>
>>54599728
Not nearly enough anon.
Ebberon when?
>>
>>54599399
Bribe it with mini desserts?

Seriously though, that's what I love about that picture. Even without seeing the looks on those two guys' faces you just /know/ they're thinking that.

>>54599431
This made me laugh harder than it should.

>>54599498
I don't have anything special to contribute on the magical swordsmen. They are really neat classes, but I never got to do anything fun with them. Sorcerer/Favored Soul story time? Hmmm...

Well, I guess it would be pretty obvious to say that he was the Face of the party. Especially considering the others in the group were a Brute Rogue, a Dwarf Barbarian, and a Dread Necromancer who was trying very, very hard to make people believe he was really just a Wizard. Charisma scores were not these people's high points.

Anyways at one point it fell to myself and the Necromancer to break the Rogue and Barbarian out of prison. The two had started a brawl in a tavern, then didn't have the money to pay the fine, which was punishable by several months in prison. And since the DM refused to just time-skip, a jail break was in order. So, as Face, I walk into the police station, talking about how those two miscreants in the cells are vital to a prophecy that absolutely MUST be fulfilled to save the world.

Cue a Critical Bluff roll followed by a Critical Diplomacy Check.

Not only did we leave that cell with the two party member, half the guard deserted on the spot to join in the quest to save the world. After all, that was obviously more important. I mean, the world was in danger and this gentleman with feathers for hair just told us all it was true! So the Rogue slips off to tell his underground contacts that the guard is going to be severely understaffed for the foreseeable future. Gets a healthy little sack of gold for his effort and a pat on the head.

[1/2]
>>
File: 1469704611197.png (642KB, 739x746px) Image search: [Google]
1469704611197.png
642KB, 739x746px
>>54599728
There's Forgotten Realms, Neverwinter Nights, Dark Sun, and

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
So a question about the continuation drawbacks for Exalted. If I took a non drop-in origin for my first Exalted jump and then drop-in for every exalted jump afterwards what would happen exactly? Would I be the same person with no one noticing anything different about me if I hid my new powers? Could I start at my previous location?
>>
>>54599795
No, they're not "self-sufficent". They're created, projected and maintained by at least one other Shard, even if it's not Eidolon's. His power works by tapping into the other Shards, and he accidentally activated the Endbringer Shards. That bullshit doesn't just stick around by itself.
>>
>>54599776
Zero offered that as an explanation for why she's a virgin iirc. It's just being insulting and crass because that's who Zero is.
>>
File: a27b8125a8ddb328f543d25a05a45adc.jpg (188KB, 1800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
a27b8125a8ddb328f543d25a05a45adc.jpg
188KB, 1800x1143px
>>54599845
So of course people riot. We get a dozen miles outside of town and turn around to discover smoke pouring from the town. The guards are absolutely CONVINCED /this/ is the world ending threat I had warned them about. And with a little quick talking I assure them that yes, this was exactly what I knew would happen and I had brought them out there to save them from being caught up in the initial chaos. But now it was time to take back the town!

Cue another pair of high Bluff and Diplomacy checks.

HOLY SHIT! exclaims the guards. This man is totally the best man in the universe, coming all the way out here to save us so we can save our town! Lead us into battle, oh feathered savior! So, of course I do, dragging along the other three with various threats of tossing them under the bus of a few dozen swords all but ready to go on a holy crusade if I just asked.

We storm into the town, the guards hopped up on so many morale bonuses that they might as well have gained several levels during the short jog outside of town and back. We bash our way through the worst of the rioters, retake the main police station, rescue the surviving guards who immediately swear themselves to my service at the "deserters" telling the story, and proceed to tamp down the rioting.

Somewhere in the mix, the Rogue knifes the heads of the main crime families in town, including the one who had paid him for the information in the first place.

In the aftermath, the Mayor turns up dead, along with the police chief, and pretty much anyone in any kind of power. So, obviously, I'm put in charge. Despite my objections. I'm just being humble, they think, but who better than to lead us? Obviously I'll just have to convince them to find someone else.

Cue literally the lowest Diplomacy roll of the game. So I shrug my shoulders and say, fuck it, sure, I'll lead you idiots.

So that's the story of how I became the leader of a city-wide cult and had to make a new character.
>>
>>54599990
She's a virgin because she wants to be forced by her disciple but unfortunately her disciple is masochist whose into deprivation play.
>>
>>54599845
>>54600008
That is amusing.

Thank you, oh magic Konde of Yoro.

also Dread Necro is objectively the bestest D&D class
>>
>>54596745
Probably. And maybe. Have fun with it!
>>
>>54599981
Nope. While the Endbringers can be created and commanded via Shards (because the Entities are _made_ of Shards, but they're not projections, they're constructs, the Entity equivalent of a D&D wizard making a golem.
>>
>>54600097
>not being an Erudite Ulitharid
Pffff. Think outside the box and EAT ALL THE BRAINS
>>
>>54599903
Dragonlance, Ravenloft, and Order of the Stick.
>>
>>54600121
Erudites are even bigger nerds than Wizards, tho.
>>
>>54600140
I ate the brains of the people who called me a nerd. It was a very effective way to get them to stop.
>>
>>54600128
>Dragonlance
That reminds me: what happens if you take the Wizard perks and start during the Age of Mortals? Does your magic just mysteriously keep working or do you become a Sorcerer instead?
>>
>>54600121
better to be a telepath psion illithid savant(yes this is available to ulitharids) and eat an erudite(or 10)
>>
>>54600148
Eating their brains just means you get their knowledge, and as a result, became a bigger nerd, nerd.
>>
File: the_mind_flayer_by_paledrow.jpg (90KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
the_mind_flayer_by_paledrow.jpg
90KB, 900x660px
>>54600148
>>
File: smug.png (25KB, 352x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
25KB, 352x413px
>>54600097
Glad someone enjoys my wild D&D stories.

Dread Necromancers really do pack a lot of power for a base class. Cast like a Sorcerer, Rebuke or Command undead like a cleric, command more undead than a Cleric, and slowly progress towards becoming a lich for free? Just all of my yes for an evil character.

>>54600121
>Erudite Ulitharid
Ah, I remember those. So many full party wipes.
>>
>>54600171
Erudite was the better choice, mechanically speaking. It worked out nicely. Plus I was nice enough to rez people after I ate their brains. Even if they were jerks.

No one had any idea what to make of it, and that made it all the more hilarious.
>>
>>54600121
Brains taste awful.

I'll learn my necromancy and become a spooky boneman the hard way if it means not dealing with that.
>>
>>54600217
Just gotta have the right herbs and spices!
>>
Val, if I pick up the Jumperbane drawback from fire emblem marthland (Nika said I could keep the sword), will JUMPER have a copy of it?
>>
>>54600205
>>54600121
>all these nerds going for some squid faced beast
>not accepting your true masters
AWAKEN MY BEHOLDERMAGE MASTERS!
>>
>>54600236
Fool!

Seasoning is meant to enhance flavor, not replace it.
>>
File: garden-rose-red-pink-56866.jpg (586KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
garden-rose-red-pink-56866.jpg
586KB, 3008x2000px
So. Dumb question for ya'll, due to finishing up the herb garden and purchasable tree items.

What kind of plants or flowers are symbolic of, related to, or part of your general thematics?
>>
>>54600217
If you have the Prestidigitation cantrip, you can alter the flavour of your... food.
>>
>>54600266
I read that as 'your genitals'.
>>
>>54600285

Given how plants work I really can't blame you, but getcho head outta that gutter.
>>
>>54600285
Um... I have a bit of a thing for the shinto gods in-chain, so maybe the lotus or something? I don't really have a thematic plant.

>>54600285
Oh, in that case the redwood tree.
>>
File: Polite, But Willful.jpg (180KB, 2560x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Polite, But Willful.jpg
180KB, 2560x2048px
>>54600266
After a quick google search i'd say Geranium, Zonals in particular because i like red.
>>
>>54600257
I gots eye beams for days!!!

>>54600266
I like the useful kinds of plants, due to my Jumpers usually sharing my love of cooking. So sage, thyme, pepper corn vines (yes, pepper grows on a vine!), those kinds of things.

Lavender and mint are also nice to have around for their scents.
>>
File: Zephyranthes.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zephyranthes.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>54600266
Zephyranthes, also known as the "Rain Lily" and "Fairy Lily."
>>
>>54600266
Hydrangea, meaning heartlessness and gratitude for being understood, alongside Lobelia, meaning malevolence. Jumper is currently a huge cunt, but one that is devoted and truly kind to those who "get" him. If I bother to bullshit up a redemption arc these will be replaced by black roses, symbolizing farewells and rebirth.

If you're talking pure visuals, Jumper is fucking drowning in cherry blossoms.
>>
>>54600250
Jumperbane? If it's an item, yeah, they'll have it. Unless there's some reason they woulda gottan rid of it.
>>
>>54600216
nah, cause you could grab the useful parts of Erudite without bothering with the drawbacks(which are separate class features) by eating an erudite or two. Also if you are a savant, eat more savants to improve your savantiness.
>>
Best jumps for angels, in every form.
>>
>>54600464
Oh, probably, but there are useful things I wanted to grab beside the Erudite stuff. Limited number of slots you can grab things with, after all...
>>
>>54600449
Well crap.

...And they're going to be maining that as their NP, I just know it.
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>54600160
I would imagine you'd either become a Sorcerer who operates like a Wizard -- so, vancian magic that's still drawing off your innate magic because fuck you that's why -- or else you'd get a handwave like Jump-chan is providing you the magic necessary to use magic.

It's really up to you how you want to rule that.
>>
>>54600266
From what I've come across Protea symbolizes change of many different varieties. It fits quite well with my habit of grabbing revolution perks and using them to great affect against organizations that do bad things to the common man or are just run by asshole people.
>>
>>54600483
panty and stonking
>>
>>54600266
Roses are the worst flowers desu
>>
>>54600636
> vancian magic that's still drawing off your innate magic because fuck you that's why
I played a character like that once. d20 Modern campaign, little goth girl who managed to keep up with (and surpass and eventually steal the role of protagonist from) a bunch of grown adults because she knew magic.

Given it was a d20 Modern, Urban Arcana sort of thing, except super early stages, magic was basically this brand new thing and there was research being done into it and nobody knew how it worked or was supposed to work.
So my little goth girl, she had a scientific mindset, and kept this huge book of notes with her as she read all kinds of research and experimented and things like that, as she gradually tried to understand how to use magic.
... except that her research books were mostly trashy teen occult books and her notebook was more like a diary. The official explanation I gave my DM was that she just had innate magic powers (and she even had some perks chosen to reflect this), and her "research" was just how she expressed it. She had, like, one level of wizard and the rest were all priest levels, because all her spells were basically operating off her faith that this was how you did magic.
She had no idea the powers were innate to her, and never found out the whole campaign, nor did the team of actual scientists she was working with as an intern.

Fun times!
>>
>>54600483
ActRaiser's pretty good for it.
>>
>>54600483
Shin Megami Tensei for the high tiers
>>
>>54600747
Fitting that the worst jumpmaker uses them then, huh?
>>
File: mad ruby.png (495KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
mad ruby.png
495KB, 500x620px
>>54600747
Them's fightin' words, anon.
>>
What legendaries should I catch in Pokemon?

Actually should I even both catching any legendaries?
>>
>>54601120
Man. It was nice and quiet until your daft ass.
>>
>>54601179
They're boring and everyone loves them. So obviously they're the flavorless flower.
>>
>>54601186
Nah, you're better off leaving the big gods and the small gods to run their bits of reality. Don't break anything.
>>
>>54601186
If the Pokémon 2000 movie showed anything, you're gonna fuck shit up.

Don't fuck shit up.
>>
>>54601214
>>54601231
Well I guess I won't bother getting Master Balls then.
>>
>>54601214
>>54601231
Anime lore is retarded. The games have multiples of several legendaries and plenty of them are described as existing in numbers. Most legendaries aren't anything important to reality, nor are they gods.

Gen 4 retards seriously need to stop wanking to Arceus.

>>54601247
Ignore them.
>>
>>54599728
>tfw when no faerun
>>
>>54601247
You can still use them for catching annoying "I have a lower catch rate than non-box Legendaries" Pokemon.

Or just buy some Quick Balls.
>>
>>54601310
Or just ignore retarded Sinnoh fags who think shit like Heatran are gods, or even if their anime fans, ignoring that one idiot with an all legendary team in one of the episodes.
>>
>>54601205
They aren't boring they're just common, Pansies are boring. Only thing Pansies have going for them are a wide range of possible colors.
>>
>>54601296
>>54601327
KEK

I get the impression you're a tad butthurt on this topic.
>>
>>54601333
They're both.
>>
>>54601296
>Pokémon 2000
>Gen 4

Lol, know how I know you're an idiot?
>>
File: rotary think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rotary think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>54601296
Wait, doesn't the jump say the world is a mix of the anime and the games?
>>
>>54601344
I react poorly to idiocy, yes.
>>
How do your companions get along with each other jumpers?
>>
>>54601364
It says it's the games with the scale of the anime more or less.

>>54601362
You type like a twelve year old. Most of you people calling them gods are influenced by Gen 4, which is where literal gods came into play.
>>
>>54601373
The two engineers get along well, besides one being a madwoman. Her "son" is very protective of her, my Pokemon are fire-forged friends with each other...

And then there's Elfstar over here. Pays more attention to me than to any of them, can't figure out why for the life of me.
>>
>>54601380
>It says it's the games with the scale of the anime more or less.

Oh look at that, that means SHIT HAS A CHANCE TO GO WRONG IF YOU DISRUPT SOMETHING.

Asshole.
>>
>>54601394
Except most of the legendaries aren't gods, you retarded sinnohfag.
>>
>>54601296
Oh look, another Genwunner. Yes, Grimer is the epitome, the pinnacle of Pokémon design. A sentient PokéBall is MASTERWORK, and Pikachu is better than every other design.

Anything else you want to bitch about while we're both here, you nutjob?
>>
What do you think of me fluffing Genderswap from Bodymod to instead letting me switch my gender for free instead of paying CP for it?
>>
File: woopa.gif (541KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
woopa.gif
541KB, 250x188px
When did I go to /vp/?

Did it happen after the Great Purge?
>>
>>54601414
My favorite gen is actually five. Just pointing out what generation most of you morons are being influenced by, it's not even a criticism of gen four.
>>
>>54601413
I never fucking ONCE called them gods, I referenced a movie that was made when there was only 150. At most they borrowed from Generation 2 with Lugia.

Here, have a look. You seem to have this problem with knowing what the fuck you're talking about. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M02
>>
>>54601455
NUUUU BUT THAT'S OBVS A GEN 4 MOVIE
>>
>>54601455
You treat them like they have the roles of gods, despite them never having that influence in the games and existing in multiples.

And you know those movies aren't even canon to your shitty anime.
>>
>>54601429
This isn't the time for your futanari fetish anon.
That comes later.

Just don't tell anyone cause no one really wants to hear about it unless you're making a quick joke about an encounter with Slaanesh or something.
>>
>>54601373

Like one big happy family
>>
File: 1474213975461.gif (1MB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1474213975461.gif
1MB, 500x358px
>>54601439
YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE
>>
>>54601439
It only became /vp/ after an autist couldn't handle people having opinions he didn't like.
>>
>>54601493
I was there when the board was nuked, anon! It was barely a month ago, only 5 threads were left after that disaster! Only five threads survived, where do you think I got that Wooper gif?
>>
>>54601481
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>54601373
Bonesaw and Adam Jensen got along fairly well, once the former's psychological issues had largely been addressed. She was a bit irritated at the poor quality of his implants, however.
>>
>>54601519
What are you talking about?
>>
>>54601479
>You treat them like they have the roles of gods

You continue putting words in people's mouths and continue pretending like you're an unquestionable authority. My evidence shows that fucking with Legendaries can have catastrophic effects on the natural order. Is there any reference to divinity in there? Go on, show me. POINT OUT WHERE I SAID THAT, BITCH.

>despite them never having that influence in the games and existing in multiples.

And yet your precious vidya isn't the base that the jump runs off of, now is it? It's both. Games AND anime. I know, HORRIFYING, ISN'T IT? HOW DARE THIS BE THE CASE.

>And you know those movies aren't even canon to your shitty anime.
So in the end I only now realize you really just want to throw insults due to something going wrong in real life.

Why do I still try to argue with people on the internet.
>>
>>54601580
Take a step back and breath, it's a troll trying to get a rise out of you because he's bored and nobody bit his bait on insulting OAA earlier.
>>
>>54601580
>You continue putting words in people's mouths
Not sure where the quote was. Can you point it out, you offended little baboon? You acting like they stabilize reality is treating them like gods. There's no functional difference no matter what semantics games you play.

>My evidence
Your one shitty anime movie with no relation to the games or even the canon anime plot? That's as much evidence as that clefairy manga.

>It's both.
Read the jump. Primarily games expanded to anime levels. You don't use your shitty movies that aren't even canon to the anime as the basis.

>You just want to throw insults
Oh no, for actually pointing something out that proves you wrong? Rather, it looks more like you desperately want to excuse yourself from a conversation you can no longer defend yourself in.
>>
>>54601590
>insulting OAA

I'm late to the party. Why's he being targeted by >>54601623 again?
>>
File: don't talk to saberfaces.png (2MB, 2048x1044px) Image search: [Google]
don't talk to saberfaces.png
2MB, 2048x1044px
>>54599579
Not yet. Not for a while, because after Fire Emblem Archana I'm gonna attempt Princess: The Hopeful. But I'm always taking ideas for Ulster Cycle.
>>
>>54601547
It looks like /vp/ archives from the 8th and 9th of this month could tell you.
>>
>>54601636
He's not, because I'm not the shitposter. All I did was bitch about roses, with the shitposter trying to piggyback off of it. Me being pissy with you indicates only that I think you're an idiot, not a problem with anyone else.
>>
>>54601636
Same reason he does anything here.

He's a cunt.
>>
>>54601688
You need to work on your posting style recognition if you seriously think the shitposter is ever long winded, bothers explaining anything, knows anything, or can go an entire post without insulting a specific namefag.
>>
>>54600121
Brains are mostly comprised of fats.
You better watch your figure, squidface.
Nobody loves a squid that's both fat AND nerdy.
>>
>>54601726
That just sounds like you're trying to describe Dirge
>>
>>54601778
God you try to twist anything into a shitpost.
>>
>>54601820
>is ever long winded, bothers explaining anything, knows anything, or can go an entire post without insulting a specific namefag.
This was supposed to be a shitpost?
>>
>>54601659
>pic

That's a lot of Sabers.
>>
>>54597591
Given the timeline in one of the chapters, the King seemed to have a part in putting everyone in the tower, as well as reducing the population from 3 billion to 90 million.
>>
>>54602039
Possibly? I admit it's quite vague and that one timeline page is pretty much all the detail we get on the order of events.

I mean either way, he was born and then either made the tower and then ran it for decades or just ran it for decades.
>>
Jumpers who have entered the Nasuverse... Have you ever found yourself classified amongst the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors?
>>
>>54595844
Kuuga is a physical growth over your skin, not a suit of armor like other riders?
>>
>>54597760
Eh, I don't think it's clear that Athena was trying to get Arachne to kill herself. Athena just wanted to beat her up (and considering that Athena uses islands as projectile weapons, she had to be holding back a lot) for insulting her family. Arachne's the one who hanged herself, nothing Athena did that made her react like that. You know, since she had time to run away, prepare a noose, and then hang herself instead of just apologizing (which may have worked, given Athena was initially just there to get her to stop bragging).
>>54597890
Eh, Zeus has backed down when confronted with a power that outclasses him before (The Protogenoi Nyx).
>>
>>54602121
No because barring any shenanigans involving my personal spite campaign against the Einzberns in my old chain/throwing the Holy Grail War off the rails/Fucking with Gilgamesh/Helping Water dismantle the Grail/Running away from the wrath of the El Melloi Family in chains when I kill Kayneth I keep to myself.
>>
>>54602251
>I kill Kayneth
Why tho?
>>
File: Wayne.png (711KB, 833x650px) Image search: [Google]
Wayne.png
711KB, 833x650px
When was the last time you fucked with someone's secret identity?
>>
>>54597283
>Cauldron Vials are explicitly better than most powers in the jump, what the fuck are you talking about?
The 48 powers offered in the jump itself to Jumper and companions. Powers gained from vials are explicitly weaker then those. Someone drinking a vial doesn't get to roll on those tables.
>>
>>54602713
That real?
>>
>>54602713
Superman is a dick.
>>
>>54602949
I think it's from the Injustice comics, tho, so that's a more dickish version.
>>
>>54602926
Mostly real. Hal shouldn't be there though, same thing with the "Who the hell's Bruce Wayne?" bit.
>>
>>54597036
>Not being a god of magic
>>
>>54602713
I exposed Danny Phantom's identity in order to get him off my back while I was working on one of my greatest evil scheme. Also helped to seriously hurt the Fentons and Valerie, the other big threats, with all three of them being consumed by guilt over hunting their son/friend, respectively. It especially hurt the latter though, seeing as she gave up on the relationship she could have had with Danny to hunt his alter ego, ruining any chance they might have had.

Too bad it ended up backfiring on me when they all came together to help Danny, and the people decided to support the half ghost hero. Also didn't help that Danny's secret being out gave Sam and Tucker a chance to prove his innocence. Definitely didn't help that me nearly cornering them convinced the lovebirds to finally confess to one another, giving both the strength to resist my dark magic and ruin my plan. I really have to stop underestimating the powers of love and friendship.
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.