[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 109

File: Enslavement Pod CYOA v1.jpg (2MB, 800x3927px) Image search: [Google]
Enslavement Pod CYOA v1.jpg
2MB, 800x3927px
Previous thread: >>54578150
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>54593078
Calm hogs edition.
>>
>>54593102
My tusks will impale you.
>>
File: CYOPet_1.0b.png (8MB, 1700x7650px) Image search: [Google]
CYOPet_1.0b.png
8MB, 1700x7650px
Full Release.
* Personality traits
* Slightly more points
* Slightly cheaper health/diet/cleanliness options
* more pictures
* catgirls just fucking with you; still no catgirls

This is a "finished product" as far as I'm concerned; that doesn't mean I won't respond or edit it based on good feedback, though. Not to nerf your pet, though, if I can help it.
>>
File: Traveler 1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Traveler 1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Hog status: In stasis awaiting the command to go wild.
>>
you lied to me faggots I just checked /vg/ and they do have a visual novel general
>>
>>54593181
>Sedating hogs: 67% complete
>>
>>54593197
We know. Everybody knows.
>>
>>54593197
/vn/ is for visual novels translated into English. /evn/ was for visual novels written in English from the get-go. /vn/ despises/despised /evn/ and the entire english visual novel-writing community.
>>
File: Slut Life v.3.1.2.2-SFW.pdf (233KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Slut Life v.3.1.2.2-SFW.pdf
233KB, 1x1px
>>
>>54593078
What sort of powers do mages and psycics have?
>>
File: Slut Life Exalted DLC.pdf (512KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Slut Life Exalted DLC.pdf
512KB, 1x1px
>>54593275
>>
>>54593181
200 pages

gee willinkers
>>
>>54593301
Wait for 2.0
>>
>>54593078
Someone post the HxH cyoa please.
>>
File: 1473533894081.jpg (131KB, 962x957px) Image search: [Google]
1473533894081.jpg
131KB, 962x957px
>>54593293

>small god -15

>curvy +2
>beautiful face +6
>short +2
>d-cup +2
>bubble +4
>adaptive +6
>adult (24) 0
>golden blonde +2
>sapphire blue eyes +2
>pale skin +2
>feminine voice 0

>additional breasts (x2 c-cups) +3
>aesthetic mutation (elf ears) +1
>infertility (don't need overthrow of the lunar tyrant now) 0
>tools-make-the-craftsman understanding +1
>youthful mountains reinforcement -1
>laughing at the wind bears -2
>man-pelt amendment (only normal hair for head, eyebrows, lashes; everywhere else super fine/light so not noticeable) +1
>seven gates yielding -1
>icon-eye inscription (cat eyes) -1
>ardor-glance indication (violet) +1
>rapid pregnancy -3
>endless lactation effect +1
>eternal virgin purification +1
>biomotonic cleansing -3
>cleanliness near godliness -3
>vitriol-gut digestion -3

>lifelong servitude +14
>tentacle monster +15
>insect queen (+ovipositor) +25
>archetypical combination (tentacle monster and insect queen combined) +5
>archetypical master (tentacle monster/insect queen combo is my real master) +15
>health and hygiene (body care package x2, make-up package x2, healthcare package, maid) -19
>mortal-taming collar (+mortal-taming leash) +6
>breeder +10
>restricted raiment (+jewelry) +8
>essence refinement (x3, first is free) -24
>time denying kata -10
>longevity (3) -30
>immortality -20

+135-135=0
>>
>>54593324
What's gonna happen in 2.0? More pages? Pics?
>>
>>54593349
literally why cant you
>>
File: 1473534052122.png (1MB, 852x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1473534052122.png
1MB, 852x1126px
>>54593376

So the being that summoned me is a Small God. Insect Queen says it can include "minor behemoths, strange gods, or bizarre demons", so I figure taking Small God with Insect Queen and Tentacle Monster, with Archetypical Combination can make some kind of minor eldritch God. So this eldritch God has Ovipositor and needs a living incubator to keep eggs in. Form Sculpting made me perfect for that with Seven Gates Yielding, Rapid Pregnancy, Additional Breasts, and Endless Lactation Effect. I'm infertile (because pregnancy=ew), but Rapid Pregnancy doesn't say that it requires fertility. So I figure it can mean that I can incubate eggs so they're ready to hatch faster, making me perfect specimen for this job. I wish Easy Pregnancy didn't require fertility, otherwise I'd pick that so holding eggs wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Pretty much every other choice is related to my comfort. The eldritch God cares a lot for the well being of its eggs, so it makes sure that I live life of supreme comfort and luxury. Just lounging around draped in jewels with a maid to clean up after me could get boring after awhile. But Immortality just so happened to require Essence Refinement x3, so I have a strong ability to learn magic. I didn't take any extra choices to boost magic, so I'd have to learn slowly with lots of studying. Thankfully I have lots of free time to do it and the eldritch God shouldn't mind as long as I don't exert myself to much.

Eldritch Gods probably live very long times, so I might have this job for thousands of years. When something does eventually happen to it, I will have learned lots of magic and can explore the multiverse as a powerful sexy sorceress.

My outfit is like a cross between the Cleopatra and Slave Leia ones, so like sexy-skimpy and all made from gold and jewels. This is to show how valuable I am as an incubator for baby demi-Gods. And I have to have the Collar and Leash because I'm owned. As for my appearance, I'm a very attractive busty blonde.
>>
>>54593376
>read smaller god
>reminded of a song
Well thanks a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_kez_xwJs
>>
>>54593376
>>54593396
Good build. Very nice. I like it. Good job.
>>
>>54593138
L-lewd
>>
>>54593389
Morality system apparently with 30+ options and a load of other shit. Apparently every companion gets a half page bio as well.
>>
>>54593558
So what's the ETA? Next century?
>>
>>54593576
October 18
>>
>>54593592
That's pretty specific
>>
>>54593592
Damn. A few days later and it would have been a birthday present.
>>
>>54593635
A month earlier and it would have been a birthday present
>>
>>54593592
That's not such a bad date. But I was shooting for a September release. Putting 5 hours a day into it.
>>
>>54593400

Nice.

>>54593493

Thanks! Glad you like it!
>>
>>54593694
>Thanks! Glad you like it!
Why'd you have to go and say that, Angie? Now I feel bad for lying.
>>
>>54593723
Angie? Angela Merkel?
>>
>>54593723

You know you liked it;)
>>
>>54593738
I might if I actually read it, but I doubt it.
>>
>>54593143
Catgirls just fucking with me would be alright, anon (though I guess not an anon since you drop the name in the CYOA itself - one I am likely to forget like most when not looking at your work itself).

I don't have pets but assuming I would
>Inseparable Trio
I want a doggu and a catto (yes, provoking anon from the earlier thread)
I want doggu to be curious and friendly but cautious enough to not look for trouble - whichever traits from the list will fit (maybe some more would be fine?) that. Cat I want somewhat more cautious and calm. Both shouldn't just be lazy the whole day but also not active enough that there won't be times when they'll simply lie somewhere peacefully or come and sit nearby for petting.

Both:
>String of Fate (17 left)
Century Past would be better if not the fact I worry what would happen to them once I'd be dead.
>Strong immunity and Tough (12 left)
So they will be less likely to suffer for no one's fault at all.
>Leave No Trace and Clean (7 left)
I am a messy person. I'd rather not make it worse by what such animals would leave.
>Cute (6)
Average intelligence and physical abilities will be enough to be decent companions, but ensuring they'll be cute above the average will make them pleasant
>Housebroken (5)
I kinda thing I could teach it myself (my friend in the past taught me how to teach an animal to even use human toilet) but just in case..
>Telepathic bond
Why "telepathic" and not just telepathic? What's the difference? Either way, assuming it's close to regular telepathy, it's kinda awesome. The pets will be loyal and discipline I may hope to instill myself - with that, they may be actually useful and do little chores.

Thanks for a nice moment of imagining absolutely magically awesome pets I could have if the CYOA would be true.
>>
>>54593143
>Best friend
>Existing pet
>Personality unchanged
I like my cat just like how it it is thanks.
>Lifespan
The eternal friend -7
I always choose the inmortality option it is only fair to bless my cat with it even if i can't have it too.
>Health
A healthy life, Tough-7
If he gets a bad owner in the future this will help.
>Grooming
No trace, No waste, critter free-8
Less hassle for me, i hate cleaning the box.
>Dietary needs
Balanced diet, Pest control-4
Heh, i bet he will like to not worry about overeating. The pest control might be a bit selfish but maybe if he ends as a stray it might help.
>Enhancements
All-9
My cat is now the fucking strong.

Well i just made my cat the Uberpetnch. Nice CYOA by the way pretty cute.
>>
>>54593143
>no giant pets

get out
>>
>>54590989
What was the other one you made, Peil?
>>
>>54593887
that's a cool idea
also micro pets like in that one Enki Bilal movie
>>
>>54593898
Oh wait, you did Assassin. That one was pretty good. Surprised it didn't get more builds.
>>
>>54593143
>None will be regarded as anything more than a really impressive trick
>No one will comment if your dog lives 50 years
I understand it's so that we can avoid absolutely anti-comfy scenario of authorities becoming interested and disrupting one's life/stealing the pet but I also find kinda amusing idea of becoming a folk legend - a man who shows up in the area from time to time with apparently immortal pet seemingly following his orders despite no command ever being uttered.
>>
>>54593887
Are you talking Clifford, here, anon?
>>
>>54593757

Why not read it and find out?
>>
>>54594043
Because I want to imagine it's indeed wonderful, the same way I want to believe that I could gently embrace your cahracter and give them little kisses without problems of reality coming between us!
>>
>>54593143
Let's get a pair of turtles [22 each] Hm. Tortoises? Can I make tortoises happy in the water too?

Eternal. Of course. Thats why I got two of them. So they can have each other forever. The two are a mating pair by the way. [15]

Healthy Life and Tough for both of them [8]

Clever for both of them [4]

Friendship is Magic [1]

Housebroken [0]

I now have two eternal tortoises. This is ok. They are smart and can breed and stuff. Maybe make it a rare breed of tortoise? Maybe we can bring back an endangered species.

>no option to make them super big or warm blooded or ok with different habitats

Well it's a little sad I cant talk to them with telepathy but making them live long and hardy is more important.
>>
>>54593963
I was gonna make a few builds but I kept getting distracted.
>>
>>54593917
If he can have giant pets I want eldritch pets
>>
>>54594069

>gently embrace your character and give them little kisses

She's not made for that wishy-washy stuff.
>>
>>54593917
Oh thats a cool idea. Imagine having like 100 micro pets in like a terrarium or something? It'd be like a mini world.
>>
>>54593376
>Not choosing solar exalt for cheap Phenomenal Cosmic Power
>Wanting to be a multiversal powerful sexy sorceress
You are doing it wrong
>>
>>54594098
I want mecha pe- NO, better, I want cat and doggirls! With lewds!
There! No we're back to the unrealistic stuff from the first suggestions!
>>
>>54594148

>Eldritch Gods probably live very long times, so I might have this job for thousands of years. When something does eventually happen to it, I will have learned lots of magic and can explore the multiverse as a powerful sexy sorceress.
>>
>>54593143
Does the non-harm part include other pets granted by the CYOA, or do they need the specific training?
>>
>>54594174
You can't reach essence refinement 5 without behemoth apotheosis though.
>>
>>54593143
yo acheld
Altering History question real quick

if I father children while Shapeshifted, do the kids resemble my Shapeshifted form or my original form?
>>
>>54593143
This is unironically the CYOA I want to be real the most. Having an near-immortal cute dog that I can "communicate" with is better than any waifu.
>Best Friend
>Dog, golden retriever
>Tied String of Fate -5
>Leave no trace -3
>A Healthy Life -4
>Tough -3
>Disciplined -2
>Telepathic Bond -5
>Friendship is Magic -3
>SEP Field -3
>Cute -1
>Clever -4
>Gentleness -2
>>
File: Altering History CYOA 2.1.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Altering History CYOA 2.1.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>
>>54594043
I'll pass. I just like messing with you. It's the only way I know to express my love.
>>
>>54594252
What year do I have to pick to be Gilgamesh
>>
>>54593143
Are you Acheld then?
>>
>>54593779
It's "telepathic" because you aren't literally talking to them, you've giving them impressions of ideas. But I suppose it's still a bit unnecessary. And you're welcome; glad you enjoyed it.
>>54593836
>like my cat
That's why it's "up to" one!
Super cat! Traveling through the days, in each lifetime finding the owner who needs it most... glad you enjoyed.
>>54593887
hmm... I could add in some sort of size change option, but not monstrous killer size. What are you looking for, exactly?
>>54593965
It would be cool, but that gets complicated.
>>54594084
Yay turtles! Those are some good suggestions, too; I'll consider them.
>>54594217
Sure, it can include those pets too; would be an asshole move on my part to say "no".
>>
>>54594108
500 lizards! GIRLS LOVE SWARMS OF LIZARDS
>>
>>54594330
I was thinking you could like have a terrarium field of grass and put like little cats in it and have them battle a normal sized worm or lady bug or something.

Also; I am somewhat surprised nobody has made anything about spiders or centipedes yet. Potentially very good at assassinations if you give it speed and telepathy.
>>
>>54594235
If it's a permanent change that is within human norms, then sure. If it's not permanent then it's not affecting your DNA, and if it's not within human norms it's incompatible genetically.
>>54594244
Best Friends! It is really nice to think about...
>>54594276
roughly 2700 B.C.
>>54594291
yup
>>
>>54594369
>I am somewhat surprised nobody has made anything about spiders or centipedes yet.
There's a reason I limited it to vertebrates or domesticated species. And it was, quite literally, so that anons wouldn't use it to make assassination spiders.
>>
>>54593653
is the half-page per companion serious? That's crazy with the number of companions you have. Not just for you to write, but even for someone to read.
>>
Anyone got the chess waifu one from last thread?
>>
>>54594414
>Not able to read half a page in seconds
Git gud anon
>>
>>54593143
CYOPET:
>Best Friend (+35)
>Dog: Shiba Inu
Personality:
>Serious
Free:
>Paperwork (Free)
>Loyalty (Free)
>Empathic Connection (Free)
Lifespan:
>The Tied Strings of Fate (-5)
Health:
>Strong Immunity (-2)
>Invincible (-7)
Grooming:
>None
Dietary Needs:
>A Balanced Diet (-2)
Enhancements:
>Clever (-4)
>Strong (-2)
>Fast (-2)
Training:
>Gentleness (-2)
>Ferocious (-1)
>Disciplined (-2)
Powers:
>Cute Attack (-6)
>>
>>54594414
Yes, though I'll be revising the setup with a few more issues addressed up top so more basic information can be ascertained more easily. And if you see something you like you'll have the bio to be able to read more in depth.
>>
>>54594450
is this an elaborate way of asking if someone saved that cyoa or you're just special?
>>
File: 1496484514974.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496484514974.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>54593653
>Traveler update is coming out in September.
>PPP+ is coming out next week.
>SDA has a new cyoa coming out.
Is this the best timeline for /cyoag/?
>>
>>54594506
Best timeline is all authors eventually go on to see all their passions realized, and are allowed to turn doing things they love into careers.
>>
>>54594546
>That timeline would be great for them
>I don't want the authors to leave us and never return
I am selfish for not wanting to let go?
>>
>>54594299
>>54594387
pls make giant and tiny versions of animals options
>>
File: ZetsuenNoTempest.jpg (70KB, 1279x625px) Image search: [Google]
ZetsuenNoTempest.jpg
70KB, 1279x625px
>>54594546
Never realized Highlander-Senpai was an optimist.
I hope things are going well for you, Traveller or otherwise.

Also:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13571380
>>
Can someone post the best CYOA? Yes, that one with all the Sabers.
>>
>>54594252
Age that lets me be Gilgamesh
Figure of Legend
Quester, metahuman, general
Commander
Mage eye
Gift of Gab
Polyglot
Strength & Speed 2
Reflexes & Reaction 2
Impervious 2
Regeneration 2
Endurance 1
Super Senses 1
Defiling, Major
Blessed One, Major
Enchanting, Major
Abjuration, Minor
Disjunction, Minor
Wanderer’s Journal
Godslayer
Personal Omni-Wear
Bag of Holding

Nemesis

The Myth Maker
>>
>>54594387
>yup
What all CYOA's have you made? Dropping a name makes it hard to do a search.

Anyway, I was hoping to talk to you about revising your Master of Magic CYOA. What was one of my favorite games, but you have my favorite canon build impossible.
2 Life
2 Chaos
2 Nature
1 Sorcery
(Which one has only 1 book can vary)
Alchemy
Artificer
Node Mastery
Rune Mastery

Part of that id how you made spell books into origins, part is you seem to have misunderstood how learning spells work in the game. Even though each spellbook only has 4 spells encoded in it, it gives the theoretical background to learn much more.
Even one spellbook of a discipline lets you learn ALL Common & Uncommon of that type. 2 lets you learn all rare spells, and just 3 lest you learn all the spells. You seem to compress books into links, and made the learning requirements the equivalent of 2/4/6/8, not the actual 1/1/2/3.

And New retorts and Spells (even entire spellbooks worth of theory) can be learned in the setting. Making everything learnable by CP only is out of place.

Anyway, at the very least a 600 CP or 800 CP "Any valid canon build" should be offered.
>>
>>54594252
Amending my alterhistory build https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54516031/#54519737
I renounce Diet 3 and Omniwear and instead I get 5 Companions slot for future friends and family. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd go mad from loneliness alienation and grief.
I'll use one of the slots to make an animal friend immortal as long as they wish. Probably an Orangutan who's also the librarian of my cool House of Wisdom.
>>
>>54594666
To quote a friend, 'A person must be indefatigable in their pursuits, but they must also envision the path they wish to follow, seeing it through through all the vigors and tribulations of life.' Gotta have hope right?
>>
>>54594506
>a new CYOA
>a
Nigga I plan on releasing 3 before the end of the year.
>>
>>54594697
Er... that's not really a CYOA. I mean, I suppose you could do it on its own without a "chain" and then it's pretty much a CYOA. But you probably shouldn't post any more of my jumpchain stuff here.

But I assure you I haven't misunderstood the game. Links are not books. You'll note that you can get only 5 links, whereas you could have a lot more books. I played that game for well over 300 hours of my childhood.

But, regardless, it was never intended to be a perfect simulation of the game; sometimes you have to "translate" things slightly into a form that will work.

But, to answer your question, CYOAs: Altering History (w/ World of Myth and Worder DLC), Olympus: Now and Then, Mentor/Lover/Rival/Friend, Cantripification, and now CYOPet.

"Other" (which you should NOT post here): Master of Magic, Quest for Glory.
>>
>>54594763
Oh, and Path of Righteousness; probably my simplest one.
>>
>>54594763
>which you should NOT post here
Will you be going over there some time to talk about those 'other' then?
>>
>>54594762
That's cool, but when are you updating Star Dust?
>>
>>54594763
Please ignore >>54594835 , he's probably our shitposter trying to start cross-thread drama again. He tried it on Christmas and got smacked down, and he's been really spammy lately.
>>
>>54594835
I started there, but I don't really do that anymore. BUT, if you want to post questions about it in the current thread for it, use my name in your post, and I'll come take a look.
>>
>>54594403

Snakes? Snakes are vertibrates that people keep as pets.
>>
>>54594887
>snakes
>as pets

they're not affectionate, why even have one
>>
>>54594910
They look cute.
>>
>>54594221

It's an old build and I've never noticed any mistake before. Does it need redone?
>>
>>54594887
Yeah, I considered the "snake assassin" problem. But, ultimately it was too complicated to guard against. I can't very well tell people they can't have a snake as a pet, and it gets to byzantine to try to put a bunch of clauses in.
>>54594695
You can only have one fate modifier, specifically. So not Quester, Metahuman, and general. Otherwise, cool. Hope you have fun reenacting the epic of Gilgamesh.
>>54594698
Wise; it is a *long* time to be the only immortal.
>>
>>54594546
But I can't turn you into a career.
>>
>>54594922
Nah it is good. just saying that if you wanted real power you should aim for that.
>>
>>54594941
I can have whatever I want, I'm the hero.
>>
>>54593143
this would make owning a pet crow so easy and viable ;_;
>>
File: LoM.jpg (305KB, 662x920px) Image search: [Google]
LoM.jpg
305KB, 662x920px
>>54594506
I have more than PPP+ planned and in the works. I've been replaying a lot of classic Final Fantasy (Tactics, IX, VII, VI) and Legend of Mana games on my old PS.

I'm going to make a cyoa just like'em. After finishing the cyoas before it.
>>
>>54595053
>Furshit
wew this is gonna go great for you.
>>
>>54594626
Will consider it.
>>54594915
Especially if you buy Cute Attack!
>>54595016
Well, if you're invoking Sartre here, I can't stop you.
>>54595035
Yeah...
>>54595053
Not going to lie; would waifu Agrias.
>>
>>54594997

I see. Idk if I'm going for super powerful with that one. Just a comfy magical traveling retirement. Maybe get picked up by another small God that needs and incubator.
>>
File: Agrias_Artwork.jpg (945KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Agrias_Artwork.jpg
945KB, 838x1024px
>>54595053
Be sure to disappoint me.
>>
>>54595053
I prefer Sword of Mana.
>>
File: WWIV.png (1MB, 1510x1994px) Image search: [Google]
WWIV.png
1MB, 1510x1994px
>>
File: WWIV2.png (1MB, 1510x1994px) Image search: [Google]
WWIV2.png
1MB, 1510x1994px
>>54595169
>>
File: WWIV3.png (1MB, 1510x1994px) Image search: [Google]
WWIV3.png
1MB, 1510x1994px
>>54595188
>>
>>54595053
I can't wait for all the cuckoldry.
>>
File: WWIVWAIFUS.png (2MB, 1510x1994px) Image search: [Google]
WWIVWAIFUS.png
2MB, 1510x1994px
>>54595201
>>
>>54593143
Can we get an option, similar to Existing Pet, to have it be a pet we once owned but is now dead, brought back to life to be our friend again? I miss you, Jack.
>>
>>54595169
Furtakers
Hands 2
Fists 1
Words 3
Meat 1
Eyes 1
Face 3
Law
Furs
Banner of ages
Black eyes
Ugg
>>
File: Super Power Store CYOA.pdf (415KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Super Power Store CYOA.pdf
415KB, 1x1px
Are there any more CYOA's like this?
Or Hidden Lottery, I liked that one.
>>
>>54595073
It'll be decent or meh.

>>54595117
>>54595084
Agrias is pretty great.

>>54595202
Yeah I'm going to cuck you so hard, they'll call you Cuckanon.

>>54595133
Its okay.
>>
>>54595307
>I miss you, Jack.
Oh my god how could I say no to that.

Yes, but you'll have to buy one of the extended lifespan options to make it work.
>>
>>54594698
Second addendum: I drop Imbue Master of Motion. I hadn't noticed I can open portals for people to go through. And it's cooler if I'm the only one who can teleport anyway.

Instead giving Genius 2 and Sanitary Convenience 1 to all Companions. Gives me smart people to talk to, and the sanitary thing is just my OCD.
I also take Beauty for one Companion slot destined for my waifu.
>>
File: Random Powers.pdf (611KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Random Powers.pdf
611KB, 1x1px
>>54595391
>>
>>54595493
I have that one. More recent version even.
>>
>>54594763
Hey, could you post the latest version of the DLC? Just found the updated version of Altering History and would like to give it a second pass.
>>
>>54594387
>Altering History
thanks for answering I appreciate it
do companions share your Fate?
like if I'm an Immortal Wanderer are they too?
>>
>>54594576
If my writing ever becomes something I could make a career out of I'd still write CYOAs at about the same rate as I do now.
>>
I'm writing a section of a CYOA where I need to describe different levels of belly development, but I'm not into BBW/Fat fetishism. What are some key words and phrases I can use to appeal to the kink?
>>
>>54595856
Disgusting, unhealthy, abnormal, gross, vomit-inducing.
>>
>>54594252
re:Shapeshifting
How big can you get? Expanding your mass by an order of magnitude means by a factor of ten right? Isn't that incredibly huge?
>>
File: marvel.jpg (6MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
6MB, 1600x10000px
would agelessness be a rank 1 or rank 2 general power? What about shapeshifting?
>>
>>54595856
Just make your narrator talk about it passive-aggressively.
>>
>>54595927
I don't get what you mean.
>>
>>54595723
No, because that is in active development (as in, I'm typing in the document in another tab), and I'm not comfortable posting an outdated version or one that is only halfway translated. I can't stop anyone else from posting the old one, but realize that there are significant changes underway for it.
>>54595727
Yes, they share your fate; that will be clarified in the next patch.
>>54594576
I'm pretty locked into my moderately okay job, so won't be pursuing things I truly love as a career. So... yay for more content.
>>
>>54595914
mass is not the same thing as height, mind you. Since mass is proportional to the cube of each dimension, a tenfold increase in mass means that you'd be around 2.15 times taller.
>>
>>54582051

Welcome to the complaints department, might I ask why you feel this CYOA is unbalanced? Thank you in advance for your feedback.
>>
>>54595016
> I can have whatever I want, I'm the hero.

That's not how heroes work man. Heroes rarely just get what they want, they have to strive for it (you know, _heroically_?) and even then, they don't always get what they want.

I think you meant "I can have whatever I want, I'm the author of my own self-inserted fantasy".
>>
>>54595992
thanks
I really don't understand any of this shit
I gotta learn some math
>>
>>54595919
Mystique shapeshifting would be rank 1, more free form variants like Sandman would be rank 2. For agelessness I'd say regular old "Immunity to age and general good health" is rank 1 while Highlander type immortality would be rank 2.
>>
>>54593143
Give catgirls
>>
>>54595856
This>>54595912
>>
File: The Ugly Wizard 1.1.png (6MB, 1300x2200px) Image search: [Google]
The Ugly Wizard 1.1.png
6MB, 1300x2200px
>>
>>54595919
If it helps, Healing Factor often covers Agelessness in Marvel, at least until the author decides it doesn't.
>>
File: 1499249376535.png (7MB, 1200x3974px) Image search: [Google]
1499249376535.png
7MB, 1200x3974px
>>
>>54595856
Chubby tummies are kawaii.
>>
File: 1499206184196.png (5MB, 1300x9285px) Image search: [Google]
1499206184196.png
5MB, 1300x9285px
I'd probably pick Jennifer, find a way to fuck over Carmen and get her jailed, and of course cure Jennifer. Not because I want to waifu her, she's a retarded animal, and not because I want her knowledge, her specialty is completely useless and ridiculously dangerous, but the situation is too morally reprehensible to ignore and I have to help.

The CYOA is well written, but morally it gets really dark at times, and the specialties for the mentors aren't all that balanced against each other. Some like Jennifer's are written to be completely useless.
>>
File: 1499206285888.png (4MB, 1300x7103px) Image search: [Google]
1499206285888.png
4MB, 1300x7103px
>>54596606
>>
File: 1499206491921.png (4MB, 1300x7375px) Image search: [Google]
1499206491921.png
4MB, 1300x7375px
>>54596621
>>
File: Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg (1MB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Simulated Universe CYOA v5.jpg
1MB, 1000x3500px
>>
>>54596606
>>54596621
>>54596643

What the fuck am I looking at. This formatting is fucking horrendous. I don't even know what order I'm suppose to read in, and even if I did, I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>54596256
>Necromancy 5
>Conjuring 5
>Sumoning 5
>Calling 5
>Teleportation 5
>Time 5
>Prophecy 5
>Enchanting 5
>Evocation 5
>Metamagic 5
>Outlive Universe

THE LICHNOMANCER SHALL REIGN ETERNAL, FOOLS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>54596720
Follow the lines.
>>
>>54595977
Cool, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
>>54596172
>>54595919
thanks, dude. I'm going to assume you need to buy tier 1 gear to get the tier 2 version.

>>54596457
that occurred to me, but it restricts you to physical powers.

>Traveller build
Doctor Strange
Temporal Magic 2
Utility Magic 1
Precognition 2
Telepathy 1
Ageless 1
Danger Sense 1
Teleporter 1, Guns 1, Utility Belt 1

Travel through time creating custom universes to amuse myself. Sort of frail.

>Mad Scientist
Doc Ock
Genius 2
Technopathy 1
Construction 2
Ageless 1
Shapeshift 1
Ray Weapons 2, Shields 2 (fuck it, I'm giving myself an extra 800k)

Vaporize someone and take their place. Hypnotize their loved ones so no one notices. Then... I don't know what to do next. Cuck them?
>>
>>54596820

....you know what? This got way more x-rated than I thought it would and is appropriate for this board. How do I delete these posts?
>>
>>54596256

I still can't believe that the author went so far as to include a FAQ in his single-page cyoa detailing the difference between summoning and calling, yet never thought to explain HOW you cast spells.

It's one thing if he used D&D to help come up with spell ideas and that's as far as the influence goes, but if you need components or focuses to cast spells? That changes everything.
>>
>>54596141
No you see I'm the old style kind of hero, the kind that is an asshole that murders and rapes a bunch of innocent people but somehow ends up killing the big bad monster and nobody remember his past "offenses"
>>
>>54596889
There's nothing wrong with lewd CYOAs and lewd builds in this thread, skittish mouse.
>>
File: 3828878489_6ed21be6c3_b.jpg (333KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
3828878489_6ed21be6c3_b.jpg
333KB, 1024x685px
>>54593143
>vertebrates only

How about get the fuck out of here with your anti-arthropod rhetoric.
>>
>>54596902

Dunno, just didn't feel right, and I say this as someone who probably posted a Lavender build here too, pre-/d/ move.
>>
File: Monster Slayer Page 1.jpg (5MB, 1600x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Slayer Page 1.jpg
5MB, 1600x3499px
Finished some OC finally, at least the choice portion. Tomorrow I'll post a final page that's just rolling to create random supernatural threats to fight.
>>
>>54596944
Skittish mouse.
>>
File: Monster Slayer Page 2.jpg (6MB, 1600x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Slayer Page 2.jpg
6MB, 1600x3499px
>>54596954
>>
File: Wizard Onslaught.jpg (363KB, 605x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Onslaught.jpg
363KB, 605x1024px
>>54596256
>>The Ugly Wizard
Muscle Wizard [90]
Outlive Universe [80]
Domain 5 [71]
Longevity 5 [62]
Transmuting 5 [53]
Charm 5 [44]
Compulsion 5 [35]
Conjuring 5 [26]
Polymorphing 5 [17]
Healing 5 [8]
Teleportation 3 [1]
Air 2 [0]
>>
>>54596938
Oh, look at his widdle eyes holy shit it's so fucking cute oh my god!
>>
File: Monster Slayer Page 3.png (6MB, 1600x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Slayer Page 3.png
6MB, 1600x3499px
>>54596979
>>54596979
>>
File: Monster Slayer Page 4.jpg (5MB, 1600x3499px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Slayer Page 4.jpg
5MB, 1600x3499px
>>54596954
>>54596999
>>
File: 2534ba02ea8791ad5cae98995c2e286c.jpg (319KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
2534ba02ea8791ad5cae98995c2e286c.jpg
319KB, 1000x847px
>>54596982
P. Metallica are basically the prettiest.
>>
>>54596938
Would allowing you to take any pet that you could legally purchase as a pet near where you live resolve this issue for you, friend?
>>
File: image-2.jpg (114KB, 740x366px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.jpg
114KB, 740x366px
>>54597034
It would actually. Last I'd heard there was some legislation in the pipes to prevent purchase of groups of spiders including P. Metallica but apparently that did not happen.

As a bonus that would also open up a lot of options for the aquarium types.
>>
>>54597026
Oh my god. These are so pretty.
>>
>>54596954
Oh shit son, I've been waiting for this one. Can't wait to sink my teeth into it.
>>
File: 1451245975871.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1451245975871.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>54596954
>it's a "cyoa author tries to make something fancy but it looks worse than a solid-color background" episode

When will this meme end already.
>>
>>54597182
Do we blame SDA for putting out the tutorials that led bad artists to think they could attempt it, or blame SDA for not making the tutorials well known enough to help people avoid obvious mistakes?
>>
>>54597182
I don't see a problem.
>>
>>54596954
Krahevnia
Alone
Determined, suspicious, combat training, marksman, stealthy, thief, charming
Amulet, magic weapon, library, reputation, safehouse, wealth
Eldritch attention
>>
>>54597108
Oh; that seems like a reasonable addition.
>>54597211
I know and accept that I'm a bad artist; it's the only way.
>>
>>54597182
I see nothing bad about it.
>>
File: 1483147550036.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483147550036.gif
3MB, 853x480px
>>54597211
I am to blame for everything. Even the cool stuff.
>>
File: 1498257593805.png (4MB, 1250x6344px) Image search: [Google]
1498257593805.png
4MB, 1250x6344px
>>
File: 1497987487660.png (5MB, 1250x8291px) Image search: [Google]
1497987487660.png
5MB, 1250x8291px
>>54597284
>>

This is true.
>>
>>54597276
Especially the cool stuff.
>>
>>54597108
You know what would be interesting ? Coral. Coral is an animal. You can create immortal corral and save the ecosystem. Or just make your fishtank look super pretty.
>>
>>54596256

Outlive Universe [10/100]
Grant Immortality [20/100]
Domain 5 [29/100]
Metamagic 5 [38/100]
Abjuration 5 [47/100]
Longevity 5 [56/100]
Demonology 3 [61/100]
Teleportation 5 [70/100]
Healing 5 [79/100]
Time 5 [88/100]
Muscle Wizard [98/100]
Conjuring 1 [99/100]
Evocation 1 [100/100]

>Create domain
>Summon succubi
>Use my supernaturally fit body to beat that pussy up
>Live forever with my succubi harem
>>
>>54596606
>>54596621
>>54596643

I picked Philip because I'm a fucking faggot
>>
>>54597431
Continuing on, or maybe lobster. They already live forever and keep on growing forever. You just gotta make it super tough and smart and stuff. Or octopus? That'd be amazing to have an octopal.
>>
>>54597447
That's fine.
>>
>>54596954
>>54596979
>>54596999
>>54597022

I LOVE DIS
>>
>>54596954
>>54596979
>>54596979
>>54596999
>>54597022
very nice. good job anon
>>
>>54597459
An octopus pet would be incredible.

Basically, spines drool invertebrates rule.
>>
File: meowofoutrage.png (77KB, 234x235px) Image search: [Google]
meowofoutrage.png
77KB, 234x235px
>>54596606
>but morally it gets really dark at times

FFS it was not to intended to as dark as it was received, I purposely use cute anime pictures because my cyoas are supposed to balanced between cute waifushit and semi-serious choosing of a life path. Damien's setting was the only one clearly intended to be dark (I think it's fairly obvious a lot of stuff there was inspired or straight up copied from the tv show "Hannibal"). Helen's isn't more dark than she needs to be as a crazy yandere, she poisoned Miriam to remove her from the game, she did not try to kill her.

Things below is how I imagined them, you're free to think differently because they're not in the cyoa. Fuck authors who expect you to interpret their shit like they do when other interpretations are equally or even more likely.

1. Jenny isn't a retarded animal, at least won't be at the end of player's apprenticeship. She's still human, just increasingly wild and more dog-like because of her experiments. At some point she'll be too restless to come up with new drugs so the process of, uh, dogificiation will slow down immensely at a certain point, unless the player or Carmen do something about it (in either direction). She would sort of stabilize as a cute, horny dog-girl.

2. Carmen was supposed to be morally ambiguous, not a female Mengele. I said the player can't be sure of what she'll do with Jenny, but I did not say she's certainly not going to help her. Firstly, there has to be a reason why she's working on a cure. Maybe she wants a stable test subject or MAYBE she actually wants to help her mentor? Secondly, I did mention that neither the player nor CARMEN can convince Jennifer to stop her experiments until will be "too late" - it would be unecessary to say if Carmen wanted to turn her mentor into a test puppy from the start. She's just adapting to the situation.
>>
>>54597568
Don't worry pal, I didn't even read you CYOA

Too many words
>>
>>54593078
>Procurement
1 Lure
1 Daze
>Enslavement
3 Partial Reprogramming
>Refinement
1 R&D subroutine
2 Pod safety margin upgrade
4 Pod bodysculpt upgrade
>>
>>54597459
>Give an octopus a lifespan worth mentioning, and a bump in linguistic processing.
Congratulations on your new super computer friend, totally considering taking one of these as a lab partner.
>>
>>54597568
>FFS it was not to intended to as dark as it was received
Dude, what? One of the girls is degenerating to the intelligence of an animal with an apprentice who is actively making sure she gets worse, one of the other girls is trying to murder/chase off the first girl you fall for, and there's another one where the mentor's plan will get your fellow student and potential waifu raped/killed. It's seriously dark.

1. Her state and degradation, what's happening to her mind and the personality death involved, are nightmare inducing and monstrous in every single way even if she doesn't devolve completely into an animal.

2. Carmen doesn't come across as ambiguous. She comes across as actively malicious, manipulative, and sociopathic towards Jennifer, making sure the process continues just so she can research something 'interesting'. Plus she seems to feel/act the same way towards the player unless they're outright sucking up to her and groveling at her feet. I'm not sure how you got the idea that she wouldn't be taken as a monster from what you wrote.
>>
File: 1501287518126.jpg (8MB, 1280x9800px) Image search: [Google]
1501287518126.jpg
8MB, 1280x9800px
>>54594450
>>
>>54597568
If Carmen actually wanted to use the cure, she wouldn't need to be convinced by her best friend.
>>
File: HeavyMetalCYOA1.jpg (8MB, 1913x4621px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyMetalCYOA1.jpg
8MB, 1913x4621px
>>
File: HeavyMetalCYOA2.jpg (6MB, 1912x4055px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyMetalCYOA2.jpg
6MB, 1912x4055px
>>54597736
>>
>>54596518
Invincible Guardian of Ocular Ability
Silky Gloves of Pleasurable Content Creation
Truthful Statistics of Myriad Information
Virtual Assistant of Browsing and Searching
Instant Break Time of Indefinite Length
Bank Account of the Philnthropic Hobbyist

That second last row is a doozy.
>>
>>54596720
Thank god, I thought I was the only one that threw this straight into the trash.
>>
>>54597568
I figured Carmen was working on a cure so she could be get scientific cred ones she published her research, without any care of what happened to Jennifer.
>>
>>54597568
Imagine if you suddenly started turning into a dog until you uncontrollably starting sucking some guy's dick whether you liked him or not and letting people pet you, all the while losing your ability to actually perform your hobbies/career. That'd be a pretty violating transformation to me.
>>
>>54597702
Second.

That said, I find mad science to be fun. I just want a clone army to bother all the other psychos. Just, you know, poke them with sticks and record the results. Totally counts as science.
>>
Today I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. Please, please post something to distract me from this pain.
>>
>>54597915
What's a Trigeminal Neuralgia? Sounds hot
>>
>>54596954
Starting location: nueva plata

Affiliation: alone

Skills
Combat training
Outdoorsman
Marksman
Hardy
Determined
Observant
Suspicious
Forensics
Athletic
Healing
Spirit science

Companions: none

Assets: magic weapon and wealth
>>
>>54597915
>distract me from this pain
Your face hurts.
>>
>>54597928
>Trigeminal neuralgia (TN or TGN) is a chronic pain disorder that affects the trigeminal nerve. There are two main types: typical and atypical trigeminal neuralgia. The typical form results in episodes of severe, sudden, shock like pain in one side of the face that lasts for seconds to a few minutes. Groups of these episodes can occur over a few hours. The atypical form results in a constant burning pain that is less severe. Episodes may be triggered by any touch to the face. Both forms may occur in the same person.[1] It is one of the most painful conditions and can result in depression.[5]
>>
File: yyy.jpg (9KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
yyy.jpg
9KB, 261x192px
>>54597580
You reminded me that I have a tl;dr version written. Thanks pal

>>54597702
>Carmen doesn't come across as ambiguous. She comes across as actively malicious, manipulative...

I know. I'm trying to say she kind of "evolved" into that kind of person instead of being designed like that from the start.

>>54596606
>the specialties for the mentors aren't all that balanced against each other. Some like Jennifer's are written to be completely useless.

1. I agree that Cynthia's speciality seems much better than the others but there are buts
> It's implied that she'll never create that elixir of youth again
> making her other best elixirs requires a lot of skill so the player won't reach her level unless he works hard.
>It's also worth noting that she's not an ideal teacher.
2. In the intro I said the player doesn't have to specialize in the same field as his mentor. Hardworking players can become great alchemists even if they choose Natalie.
3. Shop owner "specialization" is supposed to be less attractive because it gets balanced by other factors.
4. Experimental or unique specs like Elvira's, Jennifer's or Elizabeth's (I call her Lizzie though the cyoa doesn't mention it) are supposed to be high risk high reward.
5. Even if you don't specialize in seemigly very useful stuff like Cynthia's field, as an educated alchemist you should still be able to make some of the stuff on your own with relatively low risk of. Catherine and Alice might seem useless, but to do their boring jobs they need extensive knowledge, which has a lot of practical uses.
6. Some of the specializations are intended to be focused on making money or providing a comfy life instead of being cool.

>>54597915
nice tits
>>
>>54597950
I bet it doesn't hurt that much
>>
>>54597950
Shit. That sounds like a good reason to invest in a 9mm early retirement.
>>
>>54597960
>as an educated alchemist you should still be able to make some of the stuff on your own with relatively low risk of

failure regardless of who was your mentor.
>>
>>54597915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vfozSihpM
>>
>>54597960
> It's implied that she'll never create that elixir of youth again
More like it's implied you two will have to devote twenty years to it. What was once can be again.
>>
>>54596713
It's taken me this fucking long to realize the Mind Diver picture is Holy Diver

Anyway, Mind Diver III, Flesh Artist II, and Pocket Dimension I. Still wish I could trade some of the built in perks for more points
>>
>>54597960
>2. In the intro I said the player doesn't have to specialize in the same field as his mentor. Hardworking players can become great alchemists even if they choose Natalie.
Issue here is that then you're getting a substandard education/no worthwhile specialty as an advantage.

>4. Experimental or unique specs like Elvira's, Jennifer's or Elizabeth's (I call her Lizzie though the cyoa doesn't mention it) are supposed to be high risk high reward.
I struggle to see a single bit of reward in Jennifer's field, considering even minor changes done by the foremost expert in the field results in horrifying, nightmarish side effects that are almost unstoppable and that actively prevent you from curing yourself.
>>
>>54597568
desu I thought you were purposefully trying to make dog girls as unappealing as possible with the Jennifer writeup.
>>
>>54596954
I'll be thinking through my build for a bit, but I love this
>>
>>54597022
Can you take "Obsession" multiple times? Like, say I was to be obsessed with finding out every detail of a crime so I can take Forensics but I also obsess over every rumor of magical tomes or hidden magical secrets so I can take Illusion. Would that be OK?
>>
>>54596954
Almost missed this. Interesting. Nice to see it was completed instead of abandoned halfway like so many wips

[13]
> it still doesnt feel like where I come from technically matters?
The near east sounds nice but it sounds like it's easier to get power in Nueva Plata. New lands to claim that no important empire has laid claim to yet.

Private Patron. They the ones handling most of the political game. I'm just the face they put on it. Someone they want to get power and control over a region, so that they may reap some benefits for their family in the future.

Skills :
Observant. [12] Good for finding clues, about both monsters and a politician's misdeeds.

Suspicious [11] to you know keep me alive yeah?
Assassin [10] Funny how useful this is in hunting monsters.
Stealthy [9] Yeah see above.
Charming [8] and Wordly [7] A must for any who wish to become a sudden and intrusive politician and leader.
Healing [6] Good for, ya know, not dying. Also probably buying favors.
Hypnosis [5]. Imagine the amount of time you can spend together, healing a politician....
Fortune telling [4] Pretty good skill for a leader, to know to prepare for incoming disasters.

Companions:
Alice Ulminster [3] She will be of great help defending what lands I claim, as well as studying and perhaps using those "natives".
Rhona [2] Every politician needs a secretary. Or maybe "secretary"?

Assets:
Amulet [1] For you know, personal protection. Wouldnt want to get mind controlled or whatever yeah?
Lackeys [0] Just people to run around and do the dirty work. Will work fine as guards and as distraction when I need to be sneaky.
Library [free] . Of course my patron is wealthy. She's a political powerhouse. She has access to plenty of old knowledge, and nobody to use it.
Cont...
>>
File: happiness6.png (4MB, 1200x3250px) Image search: [Google]
happiness6.png
4MB, 1200x3250px
It's time!
>>
File: mystery box.png (491KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
mystery box.png
491KB, 804x804px
>>54598128
And as always, the mystery box!
>>
>>54598128
THE BOX
>>54598145
UNLIMITED POWER
>>
>>54598128
Adventure, everything else is fucking dumb
>>54598145
I vote adventure
>>
>>54598066
Second.

The precedence of it's existence is enough give incentive towards working on finding it. At the very least, you'll have a lot of fun learning about biological alchemy. Besides, I'd rather learn how to build new bodies from scratch and put my brain into them, so really all I need is to get the figure out how to affect the brain without giving myself the horror of reverse Alzheimer's. That poor bitch.
>>
>>54598093
>I struggle to see a single bit of reward in Jennifer's field

Her animal ears are the result of hearing-related experiments. For example, she could be looking for something helpful in curing deafness. The side effects can be dealt with later.
>>
File: mad.png (8KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
8KB, 271x288px
>>54598128
>>54598145

I HATE YOUR HAPPINESS. TRYING TO PIECE TOGETHER ALL YOUR OCs MAKES ME UNHAPPY.

POST THEM IN PROPER ORDER FOR ONCE, YOU WRETCHED LITTLE THING YOU.
>>
>>54598145

comfort!
>>
>>54598116
Yes. You can take any Dark Power that could reasonably represent different things multiple times, so you could also for example take Tainted Ancestry twice to make your father a vampire and your a Deep One.

>>54598118
Each location mentions something that's common in the area, and you can assume you're more familiar with and experienced at dealing with that. So Umbralians know more about evil magic while Sourispaysians are more accustomed to dealing with spirits.
>>
File: raven.png (207KB, 920x813px) Image search: [Google]
raven.png
207KB, 920x813px
>>54598218
Proper order? Anon, I bring new gifts each time. The numbering is only for what iteration we're on.

I'm certain one of the archives has all of the rest -- If not, let me know and I can bring all of the previous gifts.
>>
>>54598145
Mystery box, non-recurring catch.
Dealing with people on a regular basis is the source of all my woes.
>>
>>54598128
>Comfort option
>doesn't take away the pain
>>
File: 3dQErSt.jpg (86KB, 468x322px) Image search: [Google]
3dQErSt.jpg
86KB, 468x322px
>>54597736
>>54597752

OOooooooo....

I lik.
>>
>>54595223
THICC
>>
>>54598212
What's the point of fixing someone's hearing if it turns them into a retarded animal as its price? Come on, man. Side effects apparently aren't so easy to deal with if Jennifer suffered as she did.
>>
>>54596954
While I do love this CYOA, it has one major issue: it doesn't provide us with a starting point. Who are we? Are us-as-is self inserts? Reincarnations? Maybe this is just me, but I find it really hard to get into a CYOA if I don't know exactly what I'm building.
>>
>>54598343
>Not brewing magical beer to make the pain go away.
>>
>>54598128
Power, easily.

Is it just me, or are most of the categories screwed up?

Power = Comfort
Comfort = Adventure
Adventure = Power
Lewd = Lewd
>>
>>54596720
Comprehension is hard, isn't it anon?
>>
>>54598288
BRING ME THE OC

I WANT ALL THE OC
>>
>>54598404
Says the effects are mostly useless. If I can fricasee myself out of pain though, I'll take it.
>>
>>54598407
Adventure has always come with a bit of power to make things work.

Also the Adventurer's book explicitly states no comfort.

Chef is kinda power, kinda adventure. Comfort is implied I guess?
>>
>>54598363
UHHHHH
>>
>>54598380
It's one of those CYOAs that's just a character creator. The monster slayer you're designing doesn't have any relation to you, the anon reading /tg/.
>>
>>54598118

Dark Power:
Lycanthropy. Not too hard to hide if the trigger is extreme anger. A little mental fortitude is all. Being a werewolf does make me quite in touch with animals and taught myself the ANIMAL TRAINING skill. I will have a particularly large wolf and a pack of hounds.

Inhuman. Of course I am. But in the new land it hardly matters too much. Luckily for me, elves are talented in magic. And for me, ILLUSIONS even more so. Enough to hide the ears anyways.

I am Haunted by a particularly... persistent ghost. Or is a new ghost appearing each time?
Something about killing natives. Whatever. They all look the same anyways. I've had to learn CONSECRATION to dispel the ghost. It's a hassle laying down water every month you know.

Tainted Ancestry. Turns out dark elves were... well not exactly the same as elves. Turns out they stemmed from some corrupted elves and something from the darkness. That's going to be tough. Luckily I've got a MAGIC WEAPON from ages past that can kill even those that lurk in the darkness. Some sort of gauntlet/claws perhaps? It works quite well with my transformation anyways and even the darkness needs physical form to kill.

Blood Addiction. It happens. A bad run in with a vampire, or maybe just someone who spiked your drink for fun. Either way. It happened. Luckily, my ARSENAL isn't all guns and swords. I dont know who but someone out there has a vampire farm. It's just an insurance for my patron to make sure I stay loyal I'm sure. I wonder if I can capture a vampire and turn a couple of kids into vampires and kill the vampire. Then maybe I can raise some vampires that want to give me blood.
All in all, I'm fairly powerful. With my patron backing me with the arsenal and the library, I should be able to clear out a good amount of space and put it under my power.
>>
>>54598145
Lewd box please. Todays lewd seems kinda weak.
>>
>>54598435
At the end of two years. Continue to apply yourself, and who knows what you can achieve?
>>54598445
>>54598407
The comfort is finding a purpose and place in the world.
>>
>>54598145
Always lewd
>>
>>54598513
>>54598245
>>54598186
>>54598168
>1 vote for each
>>
>>54598254
>>54598118
Ah I see. As someone from Nueva Plata, I see that I excel at killing natives. I'm alright with that.

Well all in all it's all good. I finished my build and it turns out a solid build even without any of the real offense skills taken.
>>
File: CYOPet_1.1.png (6MB, 1700x7821px) Image search: [Google]
CYOPet_1.1.png
6MB, 1700x7821px
1.1, changes based on requests:
Legal Pet option to acquire octopodes and shit, Half Size, Double Size options, former pet (awww), climate control options. Marginal increase in points for three or more pets.
>>
>>54598145
Lewd?
>>
>>54598569
>>54598545
>>54598513
Lewds have it! Box soon!
>>54598433
I'll get these posted after the mystery box!
>>
>>54597568
Just out of curiosity, had you been reading any dark fantasy around that time?
>>
>>54598563
>former pet (awww
Fuck you for making me remember
>>
>>54598563
>Legal Pet
>Has to has a nervous system
I see you discriminate against my pet rock.

>no Im just fucking with you I just thought that was interesting thing to add.
>>
>>54598618
Same... Time to drink myself to sleep again.
>>
>>54596954
>City
Impiona

>Affiliation
Samhaille for Utredning av det Overnaturliga

>Skills
Biology (free)
Alchemy (12)
Psychology (11)
Athletic (10)
Thief (9)
Assassin (8)
Stealthy (7)
Charming (6)
Polymath (5)
Marksman (4)
Observant (3)
Traps (2)

>Companions
None

>Assets
Safehouse (1)
Library (0)

>Dark Power
Obsession, gain Hypnotism
Eldritch Attention, gain Hardy

A man of science and illicit skill, I solve mysteries, kill monsters, and collect ingredients for use in my experience. Sometimes even a live specimen, if I think I can safely trap them and return to my safehouse. I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the human to stand up against the darkness permeating this world.

I actually stole my safehouse from a warlock who had been kidnapping and brainwashing folks outside of Impiona. I ended up freeing the people and taking over the spectacular safehouse, but I came to find out his obsession with reprogramming people was due to a damnable book locked away in the vast library. Too late, of course. The warlock was too overt, but with my natural charisma and science skills, the strange obsession with hypnotism fits me a lot better. Or worse, depending on your point of view.

My obsession with human improvement did yield one great breakthrough, an increase to my durability and healing. The cost was...high. I drank the ichor of a slain creature that I helped a group of cultists summon under the guise of helping them. Instead I flooded the room with neurotoxin as soon as the ritual completed. I wasn't as thorough as I should have been (the ichor didn't sit well, go figure) and I missed a few cultists. Now they hunt me night and day seeking to once again summon the creature who's innards I consumed
>>
>>54598618
>>54598658
Sorry, honestly, wasn't intending to make light of it. I know that feels, I do. It was a specific request from another anon earlier.
>>54598635
I don't want this world to have intelligent slime molds.
>>
>>54598445
>the Adventurer's book explicitly states no comfort
You learn no comfort magic from the book, but you become the powerful tutor to a prince.
>>
>>54598698
I'm not actually mad at you, and I was planning on drinking myself under anyways. I'm almost completely unable to fall asleep without chemical aid.
>>
File: A E S T H E T I Q U E.png (115KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I Q U E.png
115KB, 540x540px
>>54598145
give me A E S T H E T I C S
>>
File: Mazes and Monsters.gif (274KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
Mazes and Monsters.gif
274KB, 300x171px
>>54598698
>I don't want this world to have intelligent slime molds.
Feed me.
>>
>>54595169
>6 categories
>average attribute is 2
>10 points
So I can be average at 5/6 things, with zero ability at a 6th?
>>
>>54598881
Cavemen aren't very good at things.
>>
>>54598601
Unless Dune counts as dark fantasy, no.
>>
File: mystery box6.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mystery box6.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
And the lewd box, ya perverts!
>>
>>54597022
Gregory Trevelyan, the Hunted Hunter

>Home
Nueva Plata

>Affiliation
Zidari Luminoase

>Skills
Stealth
Determined
Observant
Athletic
Suspicious
Marksman
Hardy
Assassin
Combat Training
Assassin
Bait
Outdoorsman
Thief
Forensics
Biology
Trap Making
Polymath
Spirit Science

>Assets
Cover
Arsenal

>Drawbacks
Eldritch Attention
Insanity
Haunted
Occult Initiation

"Listen closely, initiate. Look upon this face. This...is the Arch-Traitor. Know that in our finest hour, he delayed our Master's return. Know that he did so with knowledge he gleaned from our own ranks. Know him, and know he is but a man. That is his strength, and that will be his downfall. It is His will." - A Pontiff of the Golden Order.

"DEATH COMES FOR YOU, MORTAL. YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR YOUR TRESPASS." - A Revenant

"I sent an army to find one man, thinking the deed better overdone than unfinished. By the gods, I should have sent two." - Baron Jermaine

"How would you live down dying like that?" - Gregory Trevelyan

In a place where trained medical professionals are rare, anyone who so much as implied the good doctor wasn't what he seemed would swiftly require his services. Soft-spoken and sharp-tongued, Gregory is well known for taking anyone who walks through his door, whether they can pay for his services or not. Though his former patients may grumble about the undoubtedly vicious scolding they received from him, most realize that his skill is well worth his eccentricities.

Below the facade of relative normalcy, however, is a tale much deeper and darker than a talented doctor. The man known to his community as Gregory Les was born someone else entirely - officially dead, and unofficially hunted by all who used to know him. A founding member of the Zidari Luminoase, the man now known as Gregory has outlived most of his contemporaries by a combination of skill, paranoia, and sheer luck. Hunted by the living, the dead, and things far beyond both, Gregory's is a legend best kept unsung.
>>
>>54598939
That's already taken into account by talking about an average. An average caveman. How the fuck is an average caveman below the caveman average?
>>
>>54599014
>entering an occupied stall
>unoccupied

Well thats fine. I'm more or less happy with this. Maybe the sexy side effects will be magical?
>>
>>54599014
>Entering an occupied stall yourself allows
Entering an unoccupied?
>>
>>54599039
Like the other guy said, cavemen are just awful.
>>
>>54599039
You are below average. Just for the extra realism you know.
>>
File: Feather token.png (551KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
Feather token.png
551KB, 804x804px
And that's all for now! For the rest of them: Here you go! http://imgur.com/a/EZxok
>>
>>54598128
Power >>> comfort >> lewd >>> adventure
>>
>>54599078
>>54599081
Fuck you guys, it's dumb.
>>
File: HEAVY ANGRY.gif (429KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY ANGRY.gif
429KB, 260x173px
>>54599014

STOP STALLING AND POST YOUR OC IN THE CORRECT ORDER SO I CAN PROPERLY SAVE THEM
>>
>>54596954
This is awesome

>Dodland
>The Watch
I'm guessing this combo would be like a Scotland Yard detective from the Victorian era? Seems like a fun idea.

>>Skills
>Forensics (Free)
>Observant
The very basics for a detective.
>Combat Training
Has some ability to defend himself in close quarters, though he relies on his allies more
>Marksmanship
A crack shot with his service pistol
>Charming
>Psychology
A career of interviews and interrogations have made him a sociable and able to read people and their actions well.
>Biology
Learned what he could from a coroner friend, he's learned more from studying
>Exorcism
The one supernatural element he's willing to put stock in, he uses it more often than he'd like to admit.

>>Allies
>Hassan Demirci
Good for his black market contacts and ability to organically navigate the underworld, Hassan acts as a Confidential Informant that travels with the Detective.
>Ivar Falk
The Detectives protection when he finally serves his warrant, their relationship is mostly professional.
>Mihial Severin
A close ally and friend of the detective, he would be at a loss tracking his foes without Mihial.
>Rhona
Now officially a Constable Trainee, she is tutored by the whole group, each hoping to turn her into a master Watchwoman

>>Assets
>Arsenal
Courtesy of Hassan's contacts, the group has a vast array of tools for any occasion
>Safehouse
Provided by the watch for the Detectives use, it's small apartment building in Dodland's capital for their personal use.
>Library
Kept inside the safehouse, it's been added to by each member and is invaluable to their work.
>>
>>54599104
>>54599094
Beat you to it mate.
>>54599071
>>54599068
Shit, I'll get that fixed
>>
>>54599126

I HATE YOU

but I love you too
>>
>>54599101
Just like cavemen!
>>
>>54599014
Well, it's a bar with magic people. Magically enforced compulsion is a turn off for me, even if it's voluntary, but their's definitely a bar with magic people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo
>>
>>54598959
Dune's pretty body horror in the later books, and all the girls are crazy, so maybe that had something to do with it.
>>
>>54599014
I NEED to know what is meant by "sexy side effects". Not because it will impact my decision to pick or use it, I just have to know.
>>
>>54599014
Bathroom sex is pretty disgusting.
>>
>>54599197
You become a gril
>>
>>54599229
Its ok it's just a series of booths.
>>
>>54599190
What ISN'T dark fantasy about Dune?
>>
>>54599094
Magic people bar is cool and all, but I think I'll just take the feather.
>>
>>54599256
The fact that it's in space and there's a surprisingly shortage of rape and shitting, which every dark fantasy writer focuses an inordinate amount of time on.
>>
>>54598288
You're not even a real bird.
>>
File: mystery box6.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mystery box6.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Fixed the box up a bit! Remember to visit in moderation!

Or not. I'm a raven, not a cop.
>>
>>54599280
There's millennia of rape and shitting in the Dune series. I suppose Herbert doesn't particularly highlight it though, true.
>>
File: angry raven.png (8KB, 497x204px) Image search: [Google]
angry raven.png
8KB, 497x204px
>>54599342
WHAT
YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
THAT'S IT!
YOU ARE CURSED!
>>
>>54599190
Read only the first one, didn't read the rest because of discouraging stuff in the reviews of the first book. I really don't think I was 'insipired' by something particular to write the my cyoa like I did.
>>
>>54596954
>>54596979
>>54596981
>>54596999
Great work and loving the feel of it. One question, are the machines built using Spirit Science considered magical? I'd say know but would like your take on it.
>>
>>54599363
Cursed with handsome good looks?
>>
>>54599363
I think it's time for some raven stew.
>>
>>54599378
Not by default, no it's purely scientific knowledge of how to interact with the spirit world. You could take Spirit Science and fluff it as you knowing how to make magical artifacts with the same effects if you wanted though.
>>
File: c0de91c753f59c482a92cdb34622932c.jpg (234KB, 1280x2624px) Image search: [Google]
c0de91c753f59c482a92cdb34622932c.jpg
234KB, 1280x2624px
>>54597915
I really like this butt. I hope you do as well.
>>
>>54599363
Don't listen to them.

I love youuuu
>>
File: 1460019941122.jpg (24KB, 364x361px) Image search: [Google]
1460019941122.jpg
24KB, 364x361px
Has the second page of Forest Home been finished?
...what about ZBG's Guardian?... sorry for asking.
>>
>>54599438
Just wanted to know if it would synergise well with Transformation. With the 2 together, it lessens the drawbacks from the bulky spirit-tech somewhat and allows you to move much more freely.

I do love how you made many of the mundane skills even more tempting the magical ones. Not an easy thing to pull of, so kudos.
>>
>>54599491
Even better than the butt is the kindness. Thank you.
>>
>>54596954
I think this could do with a large overhaul in terms of readability and aesthetic, but there's some neat content here.

>Location
Impiona
>Affiliation
Zidari Luminoase

>Skills
Observant
Suspicious
Determined
Marksman
Assassin
Stealthy
Athletic
Forensics
Polymath
Psychometry

>Companions
Alice Ulminster
Nissa Einarsson

>Assets
Arsenal
Library
>Dark Power
Inhuman

Mostly specialized in dealing with the rather more corporeal and mundane occult threats I have managed to build a solid reputation for myself on the streets of not-London as someone who can solve problems. Even the most desperate would-be customers tend to balk at my inhuman features but they only served to make me more Suspicious of the natives when I first arrived. Of course, my public work is only there to keep my skills sharp in between the tasks the Zidari set for me.

My companions are equally knowledgeable women and between the three of us almost any problem can be researched and solved. Of course our little gang is a bit soft on magical threats but I couldn't quite squeeze in one more companion.
>>
>>54593143
one pet:35
Existing pet; German Shepard "miss wiggle"
no fucking around with her personalty; I like her as she is now.
belligerent, lazy, and suicidally concerned with killing fly's. but loyal to a fault.

The Eternal Friend 7 (28)
A Healthy life 4 (24)
Invincible 7 (17)
Clever 4 (13)
Financial convenience 7 (6)
strong 2 (4)
fast 2 (2)
Disciplined 2 (0)

assuming I can count that orta do it,

when I die she can go on to haunt the moors and have adventures or some such.

possibly starting with finding a way to turn those scratch cards into dog food.
>>
File: cursed.png (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cursed.png
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>54599342
>>
>>54599690
"Not a real bird" sounds like the most fitting theme for a curse. Turn it around.
>>
>>54599690
>implying your curse could make my life any worse
>>
>>54599690
His pillow will now be warm on BOTH sides!
>>
>>54599690
A Curse that will teach them something.
>>
>>54599690
a lewd curse!
>>
>>54599690
Anon becomes a cute little gay girl in a world of /ll/-loving MILFs, but every time he (she?) touches one, they disappear.
1 year duration.
>>
File: WILLIS CARRIER.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
WILLIS CARRIER.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
>>54599690
>anon no longer receives the relief of Air Conditioning
>>
>Ombralia
Born and raised in the home of the church, the light of Yea blessed my life. As I grew up, I began to see the cracks of darkness seeping through the light.

>I work Alone
Due to the nature of my skills and methods, I don't work for any specific organization. I've been known to aid the Templars and various Watch organizations

>Stealthy
>Thief
>Observant
Before I became a hunter I worked as a thief, not for any specific need but for the fun of it. During my time stealing from others, I learned just how widespread the forces of darkness were among nobles or how they were encroaching on human territories without the peasants being informed.

>Charming
>Psychology
I was the scion of a minor noble family, they had grand designs to use me to marry into higher power and bring our house to new heights. I received much training in how to be charming and how to anticipate and manipulate people for this purpose.

>Marksman
>Assassin
As I saw the darkness trying to snuff out the light, I decided to fight against it. Years of idyllic sports hunting on my family's estate were put to use as I used both firearms and archery to take down the wretched without them ever noticing.

>Oscar von Engburg
A close friend of my own since I was but a boy, he has known every turn my life has taken. While he cannot help me directly, I know he will always have my back if I need it.

>Lady Costela Nicolescu
While unfamiliar with her among the noble circles, I met her while working with the Templars and we seem to work well together. The fact she would be a good marriage as well as a good hunting partner does not escape my notice.

>Rhona
Was I to leave her to die alone at the depredations of some drunken noble? No. I took her under my wing, and I plan on training her to fight against the dark as I do. Two assassins will be better than one.
>>
>>54599514
Just read up a few threads back.
What the fuck ZBG?
Don't betray me like this. Pls finish Guardian Spirit before I kill myself
>>
>>54599790
Don't do this one.
>>
>>54599794

>Cover
I'm known as a well-traveled noble, and my frequent trips out hunting normal animals has given me the perfect cover. I've also gotten good at leading a double life thanks to my time as a thief.

>Reputation
I made quite the name for myself as a Thief, and since I didn't change my outfit much people already know me, though now my 'legend' says I stole to fund my hunting business. Families near places I hunt or steal from are careful to keep indications of their inhumanity locked tight, just in case I break in.

>Wealth
A minor noble house, but noble regardless. We have much money, and as the heir I can spend it almost entirely at my discretion for my whims. Plus I have quite the savings from stealing.

>Tainted Ancestry Arsenal
My mother's line apparently intermixed with Vampires at some point in the past, while the amount of their blood in my veins is negligible, they have heard of our noble status and seek to bring us into the fold so they can manipulate high society. My Uncle had been gathering weapons of all kinds to fight them and keep our branch of the family safe, but political rivals had him murdered before he could end the threat. His contacts, arsenal, and responsibility fall to me.
>>
>>54599729
Second on that. The raven seems unable to hurt or help me. Maybe I can make an uncomfortable pillow with all these feathers.

>>54599734
Oh no!
>>
>>54599806
what happen
>>
>>54599806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
>>
>>54599833
He's making a futa eroge or something.
>>
>>54599833
Guardian Spirit is taking a backseat due to burn out, he's focusing on writing a VN.
>>
>>54599794
>>54599818
Forgot to link to >>54596954
>>
>>54599536
You're welcome. May you and every anon find joy and comfort. Except the guy about to get cursed. Sucks to be you!
>>
>>54597284
willpower 5

peak fitness 6
regeneration 9
powerhouse 13
agelessness 18
motivation 19
eidetic 22

reach 23
blast 25
flight 28
armour 31

sword 32
power armour 35
money 36
momories 40
>>
>>54598658
Cheers, pal!
>>
>>54599994
Clink.
>>
>>54593143
Sure is a lot of bishies for a non-waifu CYOA
>>
File: Forest Home1.jpg (8MB, 1703x5862px) Image search: [Google]
Forest Home1.jpg
8MB, 1703x5862px
Did you know?
* ZBG is, literally, Satan himself.
* He cannot be redeemed.
* He was once kicked out of a club consisting of only himself, Peter Scully and Josef Fritzl for being, quote, "too evil".

Anyway this is the one I'm looking forward to completion the most now. I've always liked the idea of comfy forests. But it's only the 1st page and I've already sartred it.
>>
File: cursed1.png (396KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cursed1.png
396KB, 1000x1000px
>>54599342
The curse is upon you!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

And now I take my leave.

GOODBYE.
>>
>>54596606
But Carmen is best girl, at least best romancable one as miriam isnt a technical option
>>
>>54600133
Wow, you won't even let me shlick.
>>
>>54600143
>Best girl
>Evil sociopath who treats human lives as experiments and expects you to grovel at her feet
>>
>>54600133
I'll give you a bauble in exchange for your hair ornament.
>>
>>54600222
Use the edge of a table, or a pillow. They work quite well.
>>
>>54600133
Jesus I had no idea the Raven Lord was in this thread
>>
>>54600237
yes and your point?
>>
>>54600222
>Wow, you won't even let me shlick
A raven of misfortune surely is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>54600317
What is that, a ravenlord for ants?
>>
>>54600334
No, because that would be an enormous terror that blots out the sun and eats your sisters as you scramble back to the safety of the colony.
>>
>>54600318
You're letting your fetishes get in the way of your humanity.
>>
>>54600366
Nooo, I am letting them get in the way of Jennifers humanity
>>
>>54600366
>humanity
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: 1388127544334.gif (862KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1388127544334.gif
862KB, 300x167px
>>54600409
>>
>>54600315
Are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>54600314
But it makes me cuter.
>>
>>54600434
Is it strange that I am weirdly attracted to that skeleton?
>>
>>54600447
Yeah.
>>
>>54600571
Be my woman.
>>
>>54600562
Yes.
>>
>>54600620
You first.
>>
File: skele chan.jpg (39KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
skele chan.jpg
39KB, 600x539px
>>54600562
>>
File: Monster High Page 1.jpg (2MB, 1500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster High Page 1.jpg
2MB, 1500x5000px
End of the thread, so I might as well WIP it.
Things left to do;
Classes
Powers
Rival/Friends
gf/bf
Clubs
Hangout area after school
Home Life (Alone, with family, at school dorms, etc.)

Sorry for the long hiatus. I've been sober and busy with work for the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>54600635
Okay.
>>
File: 1497885513862.jpg (209KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497885513862.jpg
209KB, 1275x1650px
Order of the Argent Shroud
Celestians
Bolt Gun
Power Sword
>>
File: 1497885583058.jpg (313KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497885583058.jpg
313KB, 1275x1650px
>>54600669
>>
>>54600133
Das a lot of baubles. Rip anon.
>>
File: 1497885668207.jpg (286KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497885668207.jpg
286KB, 1275x1650px
>>54600674
>>
File: 1497885738955.jpg (337KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497885738955.jpg
337KB, 1275x1650px
>>54600683
>>
File: Walking Like A Gorilla.gif (4MB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
Walking Like A Gorilla.gif
4MB, 364x271px
>>54600649
>New Celt OC
I'm fucking pumped!
>>
File: 1497885822781.jpg (298KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497885822781.jpg
298KB, 1275x1650px
>>54600695
>>
>>54600133
>Flightless bird
>Useless hollow bones
>No magic juju to explain why you are a flightless bird girl
>Eternal wintercoat
Wow. People should not mess with the raven. Is it bad that i want a "blessed" version of this?
>>
>>54600649
Where's the bratz dolls?
>>
File: 35135415734.jpg (148KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
35135415734.jpg
148KB, 850x850px
>>54600698
Awww, you make me blush.
>>54600719
Please don't remind me that those exist.
Fuck, too late.
>>
>>54600649
Biology isn't sexist, retard.
>>
>>54600649
>I can be the little girl
Nice. What are power points going to be for? for magic stuff or something?
>>
>>54600778
I was making a joke anon, calm down love.
>>54600800
Being a wimpy human sucks. These are super powers to keep up with the monsters.
>>
>>54598128
Power. Learn cool spells, AND get a cushy job in a fantasy world helping the future ruler of said fantasy world and playing a part in shaping them into a great ruler? What's not to like?
>>
>>54600709
>Order of our Martyred Lady
>Seraphims
>Flamer
>Melta
>Jump pack

"Crush the enemy"
>>
>>54600635
Good night, my dear. Sweet dreams.
>>
File: Space Marine.png (6MB, 1220x4750px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine.png
6MB, 1220x4750px
>>54600669
Lets be friends, Battle Sister.
>>
>>54600814
Can i go "I RENOUNCE MY HUMANITY CELT!" for more power?
>>
>>54599094
Gimme dem feather birdman
>>
File: High avenue.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
High avenue.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>54600649
Hmmm...
My general inclination is to disregard social contact, acquire power. Not really sure I'd want a cock for that, though.

Well, we'll see how these friends and clubs work out.
>>
File: e20.png (755KB, 853x478px) Image search: [Google]
e20.png
755KB, 853x478px
>>54600937
No.
And frankly, I'm very disappointed you would ever want to be anything other than human.
>>
File: 1496897658605.jpg (5MB, 1600x3643px) Image search: [Google]
1496897658605.jpg
5MB, 1600x3643px
>>
File: Space Marine - The Box.png (2MB, 1000x2440px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine - The Box.png
2MB, 1000x2440px
>>54600928
>>
>>54600649
>Would rather be a girl
>Hate people and think clubs are for faggots
Ugh, why? This balance seems fucked.
>>
>>54600978
>Liking humanity
I thought you had better taste Celt
>>
>>54600884
Good night, anon. Hope you day is better than the last one.
>>
File: 165385638097.png (274KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
165385638097.png
274KB, 550x530px
>>54600956
>>54601003
Maybe for Alchemy club I can hint at a potion to flip your gender, but keep your original bonuses.
>>54601004
>Ever stooping below the glory that is the human race
>pic related
>>
File: 1496897728491.jpg (5MB, 1600x3643px) Image search: [Google]
1496897728491.jpg
5MB, 1600x3643px
>>54600995
>>
>>54601030
>Human race
>Glory
Choose one and only one
>>
File: 1501015796180.gif (931KB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501015796180.gif
931KB, 301x240px
>>54601047
I CHOOSE BOTH AND WE SHALL ALL ENJOY SUPREMACY AND REALLY GOOD FUCKING HAIR!
>>
File: 1496897791296.jpg (2MB, 1600x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1496897791296.jpg
2MB, 1600x1743px
>>54601045
>>
>>54601030
>Club
Ew
>>
File: 1497243218749.gif (1MB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497243218749.gif
1MB, 300x245px
>>54601078
Take the penis or the compromise, Your choice.
>>
>>54601096
Why did you even set it up this way?
>>
File: 8916822.jpg (122KB, 960x842px) Image search: [Google]
8916822.jpg
122KB, 960x842px
>>54599917
Is she pulling the girl so she can push her off to the tracks?
>>
>>54601105
Because.
>>
>>54601030
Well, if there's an Alchemy club, I'm in regardless.
If that club can get me my cunt back, male might make a good experiment.
>>
>>54601121
Because why?
>>
>>54601065
Good luck not getting stuck in a golden toilet for millenia because of retards
>>
>>54601155
Because I said so. Now go do your homework.
>>
>>54601163
No, explain yourself, or I'll get your father.
>>
>>54601172
>get your father
Bitch, I'm your father. Don't make me get the belt and the funnel.
>>
>>54601192
You couldn't father an infestation of fleas.

Seriously your balance is fucked and nobody wants extra friends and social shit. Where do you think you are? Every single CYOA that did something like this had everyone disregard the companions for power, so you basically made it a non-option.
>>
>>54600649
For accessories can you add sunglasses? Please?
>>
>>54600649
>bald
>>
>>54597022
>>54596999
>>54596979
>>54596954

I really dig this, it's very well put together and fun.

I don't have a joke and it's weird to be sincere, but good going!
>>
>>54596518
I'd definately thank the anon who liked my work enough to offer me gifts. I'd probably just take the Fetishy Undergarments of Reliable Attractiveness. I considered also taking the Invincible Guardian of Ocular Ability (as I'd like to fix my eye sight), but I'd feel bad about her hanging around not talking to anyone for ages.
>>
>>54600649
Can I pick male body and make it the same as my old body so I can have my old body but with 10 power points?
>>
>>54601277
lol, you sound mad.
>>
>>54601277
>Not wanting more waifus
Art thou retarded?
>>
>>54601317
Power is always > waifus in these CYOAs. Seriously, have you never seen how people build for these? They're not taking two extra quirky shitheads over more magic.
>>
>>54601295
Yes. But it'll still be slightly different cause of the face option.
>>54601278
I'll think about it, but there isn't any more room unless I replace something. And I like them all.
Plus nothing stops you from just buying your own pair.
>>54601309
Aww, what the fuck? It didn't post the file.
>
>>
>>54601309
>>54601352
'mad' doesn't mean wrong. Again, see >>54601338 as well.
>>
>>54601277
>Seriously your balance is fucked and nobody wants extra friends and social shit

I do for some builds.
>>
File: 1241341313.gif (126KB, 506x296px) Image search: [Google]
1241341313.gif
126KB, 506x296px
>>54601395
All I see is you crying since something doesn't tailor to your tastes.
Grow up son.
>>
>>54601428
More like something making a bad balancing mistake and being too stubborn to even discuss it.
>>
File: 1500052415539.jpg (37KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1500052415539.jpg
37KB, 400x392px
>>54601460
>bad balancing
>I don't like thing
>thing makes me mad
>>
>>54601476
I specifically pointed out that friends and fucking club membership doesn't equal actually ability and most builds historically ignore companions and such if it benefits them more power. Did you forget things like the sacrifice builds for titanlands?
>>
>>54595919
Is it possible to buy Speed 2 twice to get both specializations?
>>
>>54601498
>Implying that the clubs do not offer special benefits and that the clubs are average
>>
File: 16312355323.jpg (22KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
16312355323.jpg
22KB, 500x499px
>>54601498
>most builds historically ignore companions
>implying builds follow any rhyme or reason
>implying that powers are the focus here
>>
>>54601498
Jesus Christ, give it a rest. Let them make their CYOA as they see fit.
>>
>>54601524
>>54601476
>>54601352
>>54600732
Is it just me or is celt slowly turning into SDA?
>>
>>54601520
Having to deal with screeching autists and club meetings isn't a benefit.

>>54601524
Players always go for them no matter what your intent is.

>>54601545
Their unbalanced CYOA that tries to force everyone to play a man.
>>
File: 1460935851302.png (489KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460935851302.png
489KB, 1000x1000px
>>54601584
>screeching autists
You do know that not everyone is like you, right?
>Players always go for them
That's just wrong.
>force everyone to play a man
Well, that's just your opinion man.
>>
>>54596606
I finally got around to reading this, and I'm also going to have to go with Jennifer. I can't let that one be. However, I disagree with the assertion that she's a retarded animal with a useless specialty.

Cynthia is a good option, but I don't do loli

Philip and Petra seem like a good time for a straight dude. Laid back mentor, cute and fun girl

And jesus christ, that Helen chain. She's fucking nuts.
>>
>>54601584
Usually the ''screeching autists'' are called ''Friends'' but perhaps you are too much of a autist to know. Also are you telling me that you are not interested in shit like an alchemist club to learn how to make something like a potion to make you the fucking strong?
>>
File: 1454222156279.jpg (18KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
1454222156279.jpg
18KB, 291x287px
>>54601584
Your butthurt fuels me.
>>
>>54601605
>You do know that not everyone is like you, right?
Dealing with any working group of people involves dealing with a gaggle of morons.

>That's just wrong
Experience points to otherwise.

>That's just your opinion
More a product of your bad balancing.

>>54601630
>Clubs
>Teaching you things
That's what class is for. Clubs are unproductive groups of morons sitting in a room and pretending to discuss the club topic.
>>
File: 1460935851303.png (1B, 486x500px)
1460935851303.png
1B, 486x500px
>>54601655
Does anyone else think this guy is a special kind of autist, or is it just me?
>>
>>54601655
>Clubs are unproductive groups of morons sitting in a room and pretending to discuss the club topic
In real life? Yes. But this is anime world so clubs actually have a purpose.
>>
>>54601614
>I disagree with the assertion that she's a retarded animal with a useless specialty.
Her degenerating into an animal is inevitable if you read her entire entry. And the argument for why her specialty sucks is that it can't even do minor things without ruining people's lives and actively preventing treatment. It's like trying to do brain surgery with just a hammer.
>>
>>54601677
>But this is anime world
That doesn't make any of your claims instantly true, you know. You're not even Celt, he's busy shitposting.
>>
>>54601697
>he's busy shitposting.
That is the only true statement you've made tonight. Cheers!
>>
>>54601718
This coming from the guy automatically assuming Celt is going to change the basic nature and function of clubs for no reason?
>>
File: 21707912763.jpg (43KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
21707912763.jpg
43KB, 800x800px
>>54601740
Being serious, I meant for clubs to offer passive ablilities, like judo offering martial arts knowledge, and then classes offering skills, like computers for hacking and other meme shit.
>>
>>54601660
What happened
>>
>>54601686
You can not only halt the changes, but you can surely convince Carmen there is a cure if you have influence over her

Animal based alchemy actually has huge potential and I'd bet you could do a whole lot by gaining dominance over both women, finding a middle ground between their diametric views, and working together as three. The big issue is that one won't experiment on animals and the other is heartlessly experimenting on a single human. With a controlled approach, you can direct them both into a positive direction in which you take full advantage of animal biology.

tl;dr the only reason the situation is so bad is because both girls are being stupid and the text implies you can eventually direct them both
>>
>>54601752
So mundane skills? Why is that supposed to have value over actual supernatural shit? Especially when you account for the fact that girls only get 3 of them while boys get 10 of their power points.
>>
>>54601584
>Having to deal with screeching autists and club meetings isn't a benefit

Some people like having friends, go outside and try it sometime.
>>
>>54601780
You can halt the changes if you suck up to and grovel at Carmen's feet like her pet, yes. You have to befriend and become the toady of a sociopath. It's not a great solution.

Also, the fact that Jennifer fucked up so bad with minor changes, and that the changes actively work to prevent people from seeing and curing the problems themselves, make it far too dangerous for use or research.
>>
File: 15484964190.jpg (28KB, 292x468px) Image search: [Google]
15484964190.jpg
28KB, 292x468px
>>54601784
Alright, anon, at this point I'm actually worried about you. I've heard your concerns, and no matter how fucking pants-on-head retarded they sound, I'll take them into consideration.
Now kindly fuck off, wikihow some step to be a functioning human being, and let me worry about how I handle powers, m'kay?
>>
>>54601655
Probably basing of off Japanese based school clubs which are closer to official school organizations than the american school clubs.
Some Japanese school clubs actually do things and are just as important as sports teams or things like choir-band. Also, it's a CYOA about a monster school and you think having productive clubs is unrealistic or something? At this point you can't even deny that you're just trying to stir up arguments for no reason other than to try to feel some small since of superiority over random strangers on the internet. like what I'm doing right now!
>>
>>54601655
Oh wait, this is just fatposter starting another pointless argument because he's lonely, isn't it?
>>
>>54601804
Jennifer is not behaving as a proper scientist, it's that simple.

And I don't see how earning the respect of Carmen is "groveling". It seems to me that you just have to be as intelligent as her, not try to send her away, and not be an ass. Hell, I'd bet she'd be on board if you just shifted her focus to other experiments.

This situation is easily solved, it just takes "winning" both women over.
>>
>>54601793
You sure you're in the right thread? This one is about fantasy wish fulfillment and escapism. You might be confused.

>>54601836
It's just going to take longer to edit when it's a major probelm down the road.

>>54601841
I hate fat people.
>>
>>54601844
Jennifer can't behave like a proper scientist, the treatments have seen to that. As for Carmen, the CYOA itself describes what she looks for in a 'friend'. It's a toady, someone who is submissive and obedient to her without being stupid. You're also ignoring how Carmen is an outright sociopath.
>>
>>54601850
>take longer to edit
Well that's my problem, so I still don't see why your kicking up so much fuss just because you can't have a vagina and have the power points.
I even fucking said you could join a club that gender-swaps you, keeping original bonuses!
>>
>>54601872
Because then you have to deal with the people in the club, a major negative, and deal with the social humiliation from taking the potion.
>>
Anyone think 10% of the posters make 80% of these threads terrible?
>>
>>54601884
How about this anon. I'll add a club that's only available for you. The turbo-autist fun zone room!
See, you're the only person in the club and the only activity is shitposting on online image boards!
I'm going to bed...
>>
File: order v chaos.jpg (2MB, 1421x5088px) Image search: [Google]
order v chaos.jpg
2MB, 1421x5088px
>>54601902
yes
>>
>>54601864
Once again, a potential cure is mentioned in the text, so hope isn't lost for Jennifer. She needs someone to guide her. Once progress on her degradation is halted, it's just matter of keeping things under control until you and Carmen devise a solution.

What they describe Carmen as is perfectly reasonable. If you're polite and respectful, she will be polite and respectful in turn. She isn't actively malicious to you unless you try to send her away and fail. Sociopath is also incorrect, as her romance option indicates that she will be loyal and passionate to a lover, seeing a great importance in an equality favoring her slightly.

You're overreacting.
>>
>>54601902
I agree. I suggest the construction of a gay baby jail for them.
>>
>>54601850
>I hate fat people.

Yes, we know all about your self loathing fatposter, its well documented.
>>
>>54601906
The social humiliation point is actually a legitimate issue with your solution.
>>
>>54601942
Your the only person that thinks it would be humiliation. Why would anyone give a fuck? Especially if you drank it before anyone knew you had a penis? Design male as a trap, then potion just swaps ya bits.
>>
>>54601910
I'll take Miracle. Always wanted healing powers, and I'm studying to be a doctor anyway, so this is nice.
>>
>>54601914
The 'hope' aspect isn't really my point, it's what she's degraded to, which highlights her current uselessness and how worthless her specialization is.

You probably need to re-read the CYOA. Carmen expects you to be submissive and obedient to her. She's looking for a toady. Her sociopathy is evident in how she's treating Jennifer, I'm not sure how you can keep denying how monstrous her behavior towards her is. Hell, even the creator has admitted that his writing ended up making Carmen a sociopath.
>>
>>54601967
>Why would anyone give a fuck?
Have you ever been to school? Were you homeschooled?
>>
>>54596954
>Origin
Dodland

>Affiliation
The Watch

>Skills
Observant
Suspicious
Charming
Forensics
Polymath
Psychology
Psychometry
Combat Training
Determined
Athletic
Wordly

>Companion
Rhona

>Assets
Amulet
Arsenal
>>
>>54601942
Given you're going to a literal monster high school I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>54601977
You got pushed into lockers and got given swirlies, huh?
Hell, I'd give 'em to ya.
>>
>>54601836
That picture is priceless.
>>
>>54601910
>>54601969 (Me)
By the way, has there ever been an attempt to do some communal writefagging with this CYOA? Seems like an interesting concept, and I'd enjoy the opportunity to interact with some of you guys more in-depth like that, since most of the people in these generals are nice to talk to in general.
>>
>>54601972
I suggest you re-read it, as it very clearly states she will be polite and respectful is you are. Her relationship option further highlights that she values equality.

Jennifer's uselessness is because she was being a shitty, bleeding heart scientist. If she listens to you (or you and Carmen together), you can rectify that. The issues with her specialization solely arise from the fact that she's going about it like an idiot.

I don't disagree that Carmen's behavior is monstrous, but it can not only be stopped, it can be fixed. She can be controlled, directed, and utilized as a resource. Just like her mentor.

Which is kind of the point in taking this option. You are presented with two women who have some serious issues, both of which have the potential to be solved. Which is far more than you can say for some of the other options, which have no positive resolutions possible. It's a problem to be solved, with a very simple solution. Can you fix these two broken women? Yes, you just have to do it confidently and intelligently.

>re-read the CYOA
How condescending can you be, you fuck
>>
If there's magic in the setting of my CYOA, and I offer a choice for the player to pick where the source of their magical power comes from, what are some cool options to have? Particularly anything from various anime.

I already have SPIRAL POWER, of course, but what else is there?
>>
>>54602088
FRIENDSHIP!!!
>>
>>54602056
I've read it. It specifically says she wants you to be submissive. But really anon, the way you keep going on about control and calling them resources, I think you might just have a lot in common with Carmen and it'll be hard to convince you of her negativity.

I don't think you can fix a sociopath, anon. Personally, the best thing to do is play friend to Carmen until you get a cure, then sell Carmen out to the authorities so she's properly punished for her actions.
>>
>>54602088
SUTANDO POWAA

I'm being serious though, it's amazing, and super interesting.
>>
>>54602088
Ki
Quirks
Devil Fruits
Nen
Jutsu
A tough workout of 100 sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and a 10 km run EVERY DAY
>>
>>54602001
No, but if you seriously think people aren't going to pick on the guy who turned himself into a girl then you really don't understand teenagers.
>>
File: bird.png (74KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
bird.png
74KB, 500x504px
>>54602088
Emotions?
>>
>>54602103
Well, you're not wrong, considering my back-up plan is to do the same thing to Carmen that she did to Jennifer.

The authorities idea is probably better, so I don't have to watch my back all the time
>>
>>54602110
Considering people like this will be there, I doubt anyone will give two shits.
>>
>>54602120
If you're going to punish her yourself, it's more humane to euthanize her.
>>
>>54602088
Adora Burst
Souls
12 Beast Knights (that one's a little out there though)
Contract (think magical girl)
Divine intervention
>>
>>54602138
>humane
But anon, I want to transcend man.

In all seriousness, I'm role playing that option as a super villain more or less. I think if you choose Jennifer/Carmen humane has to go right out the fucking window, otherwise you'll end up a horse-boy.
>>
>>54601910
i want to be a cute girl
>>
File: lud.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lud.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>54602176
>Horse-boy
I can see how it is going to end
>>
>>54593197
Yeah, but they used to.
>>
>>54602176
Not really? You avoid being a horse by not being submissive to jennifer, preventing her retarded dog brain from trying to dominate you, but playing nice with carmen long enough to stab her in the back, taking advantage of her retarded human brain's arrogance.
>>
File: IMG_1064.png (2MB, 708x2163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.png
2MB, 708x2163px
>>54602212
Hey, if I get the theme music I'm not going to complain.

Actually, no. I take that back, becoming a docile horse boy is pretty awful. Probably not as bad as your mentor poisoning your first love and seducing you, with you none the wiser.
>>
>>54602176
>>54602235
Also with forewarning, you have to be a real bitch to let the dog control you.
>>
>>54594506
>threads are all generals
>CYOAs are huge hyped up pieces of shit where aesthetics and name recognition matter more than content
Simple CYOAs are almost ignored and hardly any advice and feedback is given
I dunno, you tell me.
>>
File: HxH page 1 - v1.5.png (6MB, 1600x8986px) Image search: [Google]
HxH page 1 - v1.5.png
6MB, 1600x8986px
Hunter x Hunter CYOA updated

1/2
>>
File: HxH page 2 v1.5.png (5MB, 1600x8908px) Image search: [Google]
HxH page 2 v1.5.png
5MB, 1600x8908px
>>54602254

2/2
>>
>>54602252
Sometimes I wonder what world you salty fucks are living in. Did you not see the 4 page Monster Slayer cyoa in this thread? Pretty fucking simple. How about the updated OG Comfy Zone a few days back? Plenty of response there. There's plenty of shit to criticize about cyoag, but I can only imagine what causes these delusions.
>>
>>54602281
>updated OG Comfy Zone
Post next thread?
>>
>>54602252
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>54602312
gr8 b8 m8.
i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>54602252
While I agree with
>CYOAs are huge hyped up pieces of shit where aesthetics and name recognition matter more than content
because I'm real sick of "oh namefag-sama is WIP ready yet?" stuffing every thread

>Simple CYOAs are almost ignored and hardly any advice and feedback is given
isn't true. We've had a simple new OCs of late that have gotten a reasonable response, like the Assassin one and the Monster Hunter one.

But yeah, hype, hypefags and namefags are the second worst things about these threads.
>>
>>54602281
Their idea of simple involves 1 page pick ones.
>>
>>54602254
Changelog?
>>
>>54602376
I changed the order of the different sections (Potentiel section comes before Skills section, Job section comes just after the hatsu section)

I also made disappear the "roll a D10 to know if you can choose Specialization as your nen type"
>>
>>54601277
>nobody wants extra friends and social shit
>Lonely fujos are so used to being lonely and shit that they're scared of change
>Fujos angrily bitch for the ability to remain fujos so they can stay hikkikomori neets even in their escapist fantasies

C'mon kohai.
>>
>>54594252
can i combine this with the pet CYOA and bring my dog with me?
>>
>>54595572
I got challenge 25, I choose snakes and ladders.
>>
>>54600133
>implying that's a curse
you have yet to understand the level of wanting to be a girl ITT
>>
>>54593376
fuck off angelanon
>>
File: hog wild.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
hog wild.gif
3MB, 360x270px
I think it's about time we went hog wild
>>
New thread coming through, please keep your hogs calm and docile: >>54602945
>>
>>54596954
Monster Slayer CYOA: (+13)
Home:
>Ombralia
Affiliation:
>Cercle de la Verite Occulte (+Transformation)
Skills:
>Healing (-1)
>Astral Projection (-1)
>Hypnosis (-1)
>Mediumship (-1)
>Psychometry (-1)
>Telekinesis (-1)
>Alchemy (-1)
>Elementalism (-1)
>Fortune Telling (-1)
>Illusion (-1)
>Transformation (Free)
Companions:
>Wei Zan (-1)
Assets:
>Amulet (-1)
>Library (-1)
>Safehouse (-1)
>Wealth (-1)
Dark Power:
>Obsession: Arcane Lore (+1)
>Sacrifice (+1)
>>
>>54593078
>none
>punishment + reward
>watchdog + falcon + safety margin + bodysculpt

first give the two skill subroutines and bodysculpt to myself, after that it should be easy to convince people to get into the pod

after they get the punishment and reward subroutines i train them for a while, so they have time to get used to being obedient, after a while they'd be completely unwilling to go against me

at the point i have a bunch of loyal followers id basically just relax and live in luxury forever, or until a plane crashes into my house and kills me or something
>>
>>54597580
>>54597568
Sme thing here, i usually read walls of text CYOA, but in this one i couldn't get trough this horrible bubble form text.
>>
>>54602254
>>54602262
Honestly I'd rather just have a straight points and drawback system then the randomness.
>>
>>54596954
Can we choose which Private Patron do we get, the micromanaging or a chill one? Is choosing one who wants you to kill vampires and taking Obsession with killing vampires and Sacrifice considered cheating?
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.