[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1640: Eat At Fugly Bob's Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 551
Thread images: 69

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54558448
>>
File: burger offering.gif (876KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
burger offering.gif
876KB, 540x304px
What do you Jumpers put on your burger, anyway?
>>
>>54566582
All good ideas. Will see what can be done after the season's over.

Thank you!~

>>54566408
>>54566588
I will do my best.

>>54566714
It's a box with all the sex paraphernalia you could ever want. I'd post the picture from the show, but that's a shortcut to getting banned.

>>54566996
Dune Spice is always a good additive.
>>
Anyone wanting to be a giant super powered space whale/tumor should look into Symbiote, the note on merging ending your chain is completely meaningless as you can achieve Gods A&B levels of power without merging. All it takes is abandoning your humanity in the pursuit of knowledge and power.
>>
Someone have Jorge Joestar? Not on the drive.
>>
>>54566996
Almost nothing. Thick piece of meat and some nice cheese. And only homemade. None of that disgusting fast food burger shit.
>>
>>54566996
I'm a basic bitch. Give me meat, bread, and cheese. Maybe bacon if I'm feeling frisky.
>>
File: Jorge Joestar.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jorge Joestar.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>54567015
Here you go!
>>
>>54566996
Cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle. If I wanted a salad, I'd order one, god damn it.
>>
>>54567048

I...

well I guess this will help with research at least.
>>
>>54566996
Depends on the patty material. You don't put the same things with ground rabbit or ground sardine that you do with ground beef, trust me.
>>
>>54567015
>Not on the drive
Drive>Jumpchain>EVERYONE ELSE'S JUMPS>Complete but need image work>A-M Jumps
>>
>>54567107
Yeah see, I've checked Uploads and that. Reloaded, closed and re-opened, still nothing.
>>
>>54567072
When most people say "burger" they mean ground beef.
>>
>>54566996
It depends,
If I'm cooking it just the burger and it's bun. The grill going from 3 legs to 2 has reduced my ability to do that.

Closest I usually get to fast food is five guys with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion. Sometimes add bacon.

Other fast food burgers aren't burgers, they are just things to eat when the fridge and wallet are both low at the same time.

Anywhere else depends on what looks good.
>>
>>54567135
That they do.

But you're bound to get experimental every now and again. I mean, turkey burgers are a thing.

Worst-case scenario, it just doesn't work. Jellyfish probably wouldn't work.
>>
So

If I go Stando in Jorge

do you imagine I could pass down the Stando trait to my children.
>>
File: mallow eating cheese.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
mallow eating cheese.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>54567187
Probably?
>>
>>54566996
A smaller burger.
>>
File: a classic image.gif (324KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
a classic image.gif
324KB, 800x544px
>>54567234
>sweet_Jesus_Pooh_you're_eating_recursion.webm
>>
>>54559692
You are missing quite a few:

>Endless Nine (Umineko - Catbox)
>Empty Night (Dresden Files)
>Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Mahou Sensei)
>Human Pincushion (Razzle Dazzle)
>Anomalous Physiology (SCP Foundation)
>Soft Physics (Worm)
>Ribbon Bearer (FF Tactics)
>Worthy of Legend (Xenas/Hercules: The Legacy)
>Helm of Xorn + Brain (Marvel)
>Untorturable (Muppet Island)
>Unpossessable (Horror Movies)
>I Am Going To Punch You (Totally Spies)
>I Am Me (Red Dead Redemption)
>Not Changing It (How to Train Your Dragon)
>Blank (Warhammer 40k: Imperium)
>Moulded by Darkness (Warhammer Fantasy: Ogre Kingdoms)
>Black-Hearted Bastard (Once Upon a Time)
>Deconstruction (A Practical Guide To Evil)
>Spanner in the Works (Worm)
>Record Breaker (Devil Survivor 2)
>No Fate But What We Make (Terminator)
>According to My Records (Drakengard)
>Agitation Field (SCP Foundation)
>Neural Censor (SCP Foundation)
>Ever-Shifting (Exalted: Lunars)
>>
>>54567252
Which only makes it more certain that the only way to "kill" that Jumper is to retroactively make it so the Chain never existed or that the Benefactor chose someone else.

And that's not even counting the 1-up and "survive at 1 HP" perks, like the one from Scott Pilgrim or the Drop-In capstone from RWBY.
>>
>>54567062
A twelve year old boys skin is a major character in this book.
>>
>>54567273
>retroactively make it so the Chain
Actually, that's a temporal manipulation/retcon and would be negated by quite few perks.

So that wouldn't kill the Jumper. Unless the Benefactor is the one doing it, but I think that the Benefactor being able to do it was a given and not the point of the original post.
>>
File: funny skinner eat a burger.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
funny skinner eat a burger.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>54566996
BBQ Sauce, Cheese, Tomatos, Ketchup, Mustard and Meat. Lettuce makes things messy. MMMM MM M MMMMMMMM M MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>54567301
Always an Ending baby. It lets you kill stuff that won't die and puts holes in perfect defenses.
>>
File: I cant let you do that.png (69KB, 1024x349px) Image search: [Google]
I cant let you do that.png
69KB, 1024x349px
>Be a shard
>Share all your perks of late-game except the will-power perks
>Watch you host beat everything in the setting, get everyone that they want to bed them, triumph at everything since their luck wouldn't let them do otherwise
>Eventually they get bored of life after doing everything
>They just want to die
>But you won't turn off the regeneration perks
>Whisper pic related into their mind when they ask you to let them kill themselves
>>
>>54567330
From what?
>>
>>54567352
Sidereals
>>
>>54567330
Anon, potatoes is forbidden.
>>
>>54567301
You can't affect the Jumper's personal timestream, but what about affecting the Benefactor's timestream? The perks only protect the Jumper.
>>
>>54567364
His companions could have it.
>>
https://pastebin.com/rb5kW1fD

I got extremely bored and started working on a jump that only me and maybe one other person will even get.
>>
>>54567386
I think there was a perk to prevent allies from turning on you in one of the recent jumps.

Something like JUMPER from Fate/Stay Night on the other hand...
>>
>>54567396
There's already a YouTube jump, but this looks okay so far.
>>
>>54567348
>They just want to die
That's probably not how that would go, willpower perks or no. At least not within your ten years.
>>
>>54567382
If you can affect the Benefactor, then there is little point on arguing... But if you assume that the Benefactor power is still absolute but for some reason they chose not to protect themselves, some of the perks also protect from time-manipulations not targeted towards you.

Kira Killer from Jorge Joestar would also be able to shield you from indirect attacks.
>>
>>54567447
It's not so much attacking the Benefactor in the past as it is redirecting them. Making someone else look more interesting.

You've still got a good point, though.
>>
>>54567348
>>Be a shard
>>Share all your perks of late-game except the will-power perks
>>Watch you host beat everything in the setting, get everyone that they want to bed them, triumph at everything since their luck wouldn't let them do otherwise
>Take away their powers turning them back into a normal human
>Watch them freak out
>Realize this might happen to you
>>
So when you have something like Self-Duplication from Teen Titans or Seven Sins from Soul Eater which allow the production of "full-power clones", should I assume that they don't have an Exaltation even though that would normally be a significant portion of my "power"? Would something like The Power Is Jumper's solve this "problem" and allow me to count it as part of or one of "my soul(s)" for the purposes of such things?
>>
>>54567545
Have the self-soul manipulation perk and be the ultimate life-form in Jorge Joestar. They can get their own Exaltations now.

>>54567495
Really makes you think
>>
Would giving Eidolon therapy get rid of the Endbringers, or would they still be around?
>>
>>54567545
Why wouldn't they get the Exaltations?
>>
>>54567575
Fanwank, it was never clear what their exact relationship was in canon.
>>
>>54567364
It isn't forbidden, people just don't talk about it.
>>
>>54567570
That'd allow them to borrow my Exaltation, but I don't see how it'd give them "their own".

>>54567593
Because they're more like spiritual items attached to your soul than a "power" or trait.
>>
>>54567575
>>54567596
When Eidolon suffered critical existence failure due to Scion speaking and then killing him, the Endbringers remained and were then "convinced" to aid various different groups. So while their arrival and target selection might have been at Eidolon's direction, he wasn't necessary for them to exist or take action.

Odds are, they'd still be around, and might be able to be convinced more easily to aid Cauldron's goals.
>>
>>54567545
>>54567633
The Power of Jumper's should definitely work, but honestly it doesn't seem like it'd be necessary. Probably not any more necessary than it'd be for something like tattoos or adamantium bones. Of course, if you think those would need it, then that's fair, yeah.
>>
>>54567633
That seems a bit silly. It might as well be a part of your soul. It's close enough that you could say "My skeleton is more like an item attached to my musculature then a part of my biology" and be about as right as you are on Exaltations.
>>
>>54567664
I was under the impression he summoned them and gave them direction. If he wasn't around they would still be in cold storage.
>>
>>54567633
Huh, no. That would allow them to copy your Exaltation by watching you.

Also, if you have lots of Charms and high enough essence, you probably would get something like the Deathlords.
>>
Regarding the Warframe jump it has this line in the Warframe customization section:
> Of course, if this is not enough, you may choose to purchase one additional ability per slot for 200WP per power, granting you effectively two passive abilities and eight forms your power can take, an unprecedented feat

Does this mean it costs 200WP for each new one or is it 200WP total for all of the new abilities? I'm pretty sure its the first but I just want to double check.

in before invalid jump
>>
>>54567836
>spoiler
Just because you know you've provoked the truth doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>54567836
Strictly as written, the benefit (an additional ability) is per slot while the cost (200WP) is per power.

Not having read the jump, I couldn't tell you if that makes sense, just that it's how that part is written.
>>
Are there any perks to increase thinking speeds?
>>
>>54567942
Being an AI helps.
Also, the Ultimate Lifeform in Jorge Joestar or Symbiote perks from Symbiote.
>>
>>54567575
Probably not. Eidolon isn't tapped into the "Give Endbringers Orders" power if we accept he's the one who turned them on. He probably activated them while looking for a fight to stimulate his powers.
>>
>>54567970
That or he subconsciously pulled the 'wake Endbringers up' power due to his crippling inferiority complex. It's sort of an either or thing.

Should be noted that killing him will probably stop more Endbringers from appearing until the point they were supposed to wake up comes.
>>
Speaking of Endbringers, I'm thinking of going early on the canon, killing them and handling control over them to people. Who do you think I should give Endbringer summons?
>>
>>54567986
>until the point they were supposed to wake up comes.
Eidolon's subconscious control of them and Scions lack of control are very telling about which Entity had command of the Endbringers. Given that it's a dead Entity, I rather doubt that they have a "wake up alarm."

They only woke up because, as Scion said to Eidolon:
"You needed worthy opponents."
Worm Interlude 27b (Shortest chapter in the entire series.)
>>
>>54568113
I don't think they ever woke up in Eden's vision. They were 'just about to activate' near to the final battle at the end of the cycle.
>>
Anons, have you ever made any jump for personal use?
>>
File: 1501090630677.png (206KB, 1140x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1501090630677.png
206KB, 1140x1260px
You, the anon reading this. Yes. You. I hope you have a wonderful day, I hope everything goes your way, I hope that today is the day your dreams come true.

If they do maybe you can come here and spread some happiness to the thread. I believe in you anon!
>>
>>54568270
cute pic
where is it from?
>>
>>54568208
I made one for practice, but I never ended up adding it to my chain.
>>
>>54568143
This isn't supported by WB, but I suspect that the Endbringers are part of the collection phase at the end of the cycle. Since the cycle is of indeterminate length, it'd be a manually activated system.

If Eden were still around, the Cycle wouldn't even be close to ending in a 10 year jump... Or even a century long jump - The cycle only ends when the host population is saturated with budded shards across all the populated iterations of the world, after all. And Earth Bet is barely touched.
>>
When did Salt ascend from being a joke jump into being a real jump?
>>
>>54567396
This is the most autistic thing I've ever done but I just finished perks.

https://pastebin.com/6tbg7sbZ
>>
>>54568143
>>54568323
No, they were simply meant to perpetuate conflict. And iirc they were already active in Eden's vision, there was talk about some country/enemy activing a new "monster". In her vision, Endbringers were smaller and less powerful, but more numerous. It was inspired by the third Entity, I think.
>>
>>54568270
I like your attitude, anon.That's why I'm going to kill you last.
>>
Wasn't there some guy working on a /jc/ version of Coiling Dragon? What's up with that? It's been a pretty long while.
>>
>>54568501
I think it's in the SB drive.
>>
>>54568208
I have a few mib/reborn early jumps style. That's it, a few origins, 3 or 4 one-liner perks and a few drawbacks and items. Usually around 5-7 pages for settings that are already claimed but stuck in development hell and some that would never be allowed here.
>>
>>54568516
>/jc/ version
I know there's a jump for it already on SB.
>>
>>54568536
Oh you're one of those guys.
>>
>>54568357
Uhh, Moving On is too good. It sounds like I can complete any project I want in a few minutes by just saying the catchphrase as fast as possible to skip every "stage".
>>
>>54568357
desu, it feels like this is covered by Youtube already and is mostly made from dumb meta stuff.
>>
>>54568501
I think that was posted back in February? And is bullshit Xianxia tier?
>>
>>54568208
Yes.
>>
>>54568587
No, that was the SB version. The guy who wanted to make a /jc/ version (I think it was the same anon who made the Greek Myth jump) never even posted a WIP.
>>
Looks like a new World Seed chapter is out. Pretty disappointing, desu. The enemy god jobbed extremely hard, and it turned out that he was apparently a trash-tier god anyway. Oh well, not the first time an ending sucked. I just hope the author ends this story fast.
>>
File: Asterix the Gaul Jumpchain.pdf (391KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Asterix the Gaul Jumpchain.pdf
391KB, 1x1px
Hoookay. So, finished the items, added the drawbacks, spent some time slapping myself for thinking that surrendering to the shitposter could be a good idea...

And so, here we have it! WIP no more, buildable, Asterix jump!
>>
>>54568805
Can you at least explain why you are making an entirely OC super power for romans and why the gaul cap is being buffed? Or is it just taking the cowards way out and accusing people of being the shitposter?
>>
>>54568825
The latter, shitposter.
>>
>>54568805
After all that and you still don't have the balls to sign your name on the jump.
>>
>>54568829
I guess we can all just make up random superpowers if we can't be bothered thinking up suitable perks for our jumps then huh?

Makes you look like pretty big hypocrites considering how hard you came down on SJ-Chan for doing similar things.
>>
>>54568831
All that and you still don't have the balls to attack anything in the jump itself instead of trying to raise shit. Nice.
>>
>>54568841
Why bother? it's clear at this point that people don't actually care about any points you raise when they can just yell SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER and get by whatever they want.
>>
>>54568848
And you still don't have the balls to go for anything other distracting people with meaningless peripherals.
>>
>>54568857
Just going to repeat that over and over aren't you? Don't come crying to me the next time someone makes a jump full of overpowered OC and points out this jump as precedent.
>>
>>54568840
If you could ever go beyond whining at jumpmakers and actually MAKE something, maybe.

>>54568805
Nice. Been looking at the previous mess shitty-kun created, so I understand you about the surrendering.
>>
>>54568805
>>54568874

For those who don't know, >>54533393 is when this jump was last posted. Shitposter got hard instantly and spend half the thread whining about it, even when literally everyone told him to shut the fuck up and go away. So yeah, I get the jumpmaker being pissed at him.
>>
>>54568539
No he is right the jc guy was splitting it into multiple jumps for more fun.

>>54568536
I think amalur is doing it. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>54568753
Thanks for the update anon, I kinda regret making that jump now.
>>
>>54568907
I honestly find it a shame when people like you find so much support, that most of that discussion is just screaming instead of actually talking things over. Of course you'll just call me a shitposter but I guess this has been a problem ever since the idea of there only being one shitposter started gaining traction.
>>
File: 1408805078921.jpg (1MB, 1255x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1408805078921.jpg
1MB, 1255x1771px
Are there any gravity manipulation perks that allows you to nullify your own gravity, making you weightless?

I want to get real big without having to worry about start attracting small things.
>>
>>54568907
Why are you bringing it up? People remember. Anyone who doesn't isn't going to care. Do you think people are honestly going to care enough to be confused as to why this one random jump is getting some argument around it?
>>
>>54568932
I feel like one of the spyros has that as a perk.
>>
>>54568944
Trying to keep shitty-kun honest. Futile, I know. but I can only try.
>>
>>54568947
That lets you manipulate your density... Which would result in the same, kinda.
>>
>>54568958
No one was saying it didn't happen. Posting the link only makes you look worse, it makes you look petty.

Christ, sometimes I wonder why I'm even here with people like you and that sort of discussion.
>>
>>54568976
Why? Answer me that. What's the problem with a link?
>>
>>54568971
Oh, well thats not too useful then.

Well you could go to mushoku tensei and become a mage then figure out some enchanting and make an enchanted ited that sets your specific wait to null+1 so you can still walk.

I only say mushoku tensei as it has gravity magic and the in setting magic can do pretty much anything if you have enough mana to throw at it. At least according to Rudeus.
>>
>>54568932
Generic Cartoon and Gravity Rush has something I think.
You could probably get one with Miscellaneous Meta in PS238.
>>
File: o-SNAKE-SATAN-570.jpg (51KB, 570x478px) Image search: [Google]
o-SNAKE-SATAN-570.jpg
51KB, 570x478px
>>54569010
>wait
I didnt even use text to speech. How the hell...
>>
>>54568932
X-Men and Fairy Tail have gravity stuff that would probably do that and a lot of other things.
>>
File: blue-eyes-demon-horns.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyes-demon-horns.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Could the Nine Souls from Soul Eater be used to create more Third Circle Demons? I kinda want to make my own big ass pantheon using them.
>>
>>54569065
That seems exceedingly obvious.
>>
>>54569065
Pic ?
>>
>>54568924
Don't regret it mate. The setting is still pretty nice.
>>
>>54569075
That would be a yes or a no? From the wording and the Exalted lore, they seem to be tied to the Infernal's soul, so the interaction with a being having multiple souls would be debatable.

I just wanted to hear more opinions on the subject. I know that people make more soul worlds, but I don't remember reading about having more Third Circle Demons.

>>54569095
Some Pixiv artist. I think these kind of fantasy works were deleted from their account in Pixiv, so you would need to look into other sites.
>>
>>54569155
If they're tied to the soul, you have 9 souls, what do you think?
>>
>>54569166
Your opinions are appreciated, kind anon. Here, have some arts.

Here, have more cute fantasy artworks.
>>
>>54568805
Thanks, anon! I especially like Single-Handed, useful for helping my superheroic jumper draw aggro away from bystanders/innocents/hostages.

>Maps
Text cuts off at the end.

>Sprig of Leaves
Does it replenish?

>Menhir
I wonder how many will get the joke. Kudos!

>Pet
I think this should be 100CP (maybe even only 50CP), it's not as valuable as a Canon Companion.

>Darker And Grittier
>Romans are every but the ruthless
should be "Romans are the ruthless"?
>>
>>54569277
Not sure Single Handed would help for hostages?
>>
>>54566996
Just the meat and cheese. It's a sandwich, not a salad.
>>
>>54567684
But the Exaltation isn't a part of you like your skeleton is, it's more like someone gave you a prosthetic skeleton. Like Wolverine, except more like Iron Man.
>>
File: fe396d685c0724c65528c5633f72aef7.gif (291KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
fe396d685c0724c65528c5633f72aef7.gif
291KB, 1000x688px
>>54566996
If I'm going all out? Two paddies, ketchup, mayo, barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's), bacon, with shredded cheese on top of each paddy. But I'm usually happy with just ketchup and cheese.
>>
>>54568932
Generator Rex has a gravity manipulation nanite mutation.
>>
>>54567767
The Deathlords are powered by the dead zombie Daevas of the Neverborn. Which doesn't make much sense since those Daevas were specifically insensate corpses with no power left, but there you go.
>>
>>54569659
Ketchup is disgusting syrupy over-sweetened trash.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
[Kamen Rider Neo Hessei part 4: Ex]

Drawbacks: Jumper Is God, WhyX5, Time For The Final Battle! Ding! I'm a Legend Rider! (2000)

Executive

The Man (Free)
Shin Jumper Neo (Free)
Aim For The Top! (1900)
With The Plan (1700)
Of Course, You Need My Genius! (1500)
Win Their Hearts (1200)
Blessing of the Gods (900)
Game Start! (Free)
Ego Enhancers (Free)
God's Throne (600)

One of My Own!: Fate/GO, Level 100 (+600, 900)
Dual (700)
-One of My Own!: Train Simulator 2017, Level 100 (0)

Oh no. It's the crazy place again. The place full of kick-happy madmen with an inexplicably high success rate.

No, no, no no no WHY did the company I'm running give the green light to something that L I T E R A L L Y kills and replaces our market demographic with werepacmen? How long until every nation in the world, starting with Australia, issues a ban on all Japanese goods forever?

No, DON'T run! This meeting isn't over until we address this madness! And right now, I'm thinking unless we fight fire with fire ANOTHER bloody stupid crisis is going to happen because THAT'S HOW THIS SHIT WORKS! So we're going to firebreak this shit RIGHT. THE FUCK. NOW.

This is the worst PR marketing stunt backfire EVER. Nrrggggh. Mitigate the infection...issue product recall....destroy our creation gone rogue...BRING ORDER TO THIS WORLD GONE MAD.

I'VE GOT IT. Okay, we're gonna need railways. Lots of railways. And then. And THEN.

YOU GET A SABER.

THE JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ASSOCIATION GETS A SABER

E V E R Y B O D Y G E T S A S A B E R

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1eKThZG-g&t=56s but with more Sabers
>"Oh geeze, anon's off his meds again"
>WOO! YOU CAN'T BRING THAT WEAKASS PROTO MIGHT ACTION X SHIT UP IN THIS HUMPTY-DUMPTY!

>>54568270
Y-you too?!
>>
>>54568924
I get where you're coming from with that.
World Seed started out really well and interesting, but then it degenerated into the author throwing ever more bullshit OP abilities on his main character which get used once and then forgotten while handing him one idiot ball after another.

I'm not opposed to a little munchkinry, but by now taking World Seed in my jumpchain leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
There's just no style to having everything handed to you on a silver platter.
>>
File: d6078d0aee97bde4c5aa2d326d7d9b24.png (684KB, 1380x1378px) Image search: [Google]
d6078d0aee97bde4c5aa2d326d7d9b24.png
684KB, 1380x1378px
>>54569806
I agree to a certain extent. It depends on the brand. Some taste better than others and the cheap stuff can really be awful. We've got French's brand up here and it's pretty good ketchup.

>>54568932
Worm has a really great one. One of my favorite powers from when I looked at the Jump actually.

>>54568270
You too Anon! I hope somebody you like hugs you and pats your head today!
>>
>>54569823
>>E V E R Y B O D Y G E T S A S A B E R
That's how you attract mysterious heroines.
>>
>>54569887
Pic ?
>>
>>54568624
Nah, he posted it waaaaay back when and the thread shot it down for being too high power.

something something power wank
>>
>>54569847
Tbh, the MC isn't that OP. He's got his universal mana, the xenoshifter stufff, and now that shitty elemental giant form. I bet that his gf with all her monsters and animals could easily beat his ass. Same for Celeste with her robot stuff. Really, I don't mind the powerlevels, but I just don't enjoy the story as much anymore since all the sci-fi stuff started. Still, it's one of the best stories royalroad imo (which is pretty sad, actually).

>>54569921
Yes, and it was posted again a few times by some other anons.
>>
>>54569894
>Iconic F/SN scene but with Mysterious Heroine X standing over Emu Hojo.gif

PRETTY MUCH
>>
>>54568270
That's Cirno from Touhou Project.
>>
So, now that Valeria has singlehandedly raised the power level of Jumpchain way beyond any SB jumps which you previously labeled as powerwanking, all the while being praised to high heavens, are you able to realize what hypocritical cunts you all are?
>>
>>54569959
You're an idiot who doesn't understand that power creep happens over time and that there are a lot more factors then just pure power. Not even going into the fact that settings like the original Digimon jump, one of our oldest, let you quite literally buy your way into multiverse busting power if you know the right combination of stuff.
>>
>>54569986
You don't understand that he's shitposting and doesn't care about anything.
>>
>>54569942
That's the whole problem. The MC has tons of abilities, but he never uses them in anything but the most unimaginative and superficial ways. And then he gets a new ability, uses it once or twice and it never comes up again.

Remember the beginning, when he figured out how to combine nature magic and wind magic to apply his alchemy effects as an AoE? That has so much potential, and it's never used again.

Same with the Xeno-Shifter stuff. He's a fucking druid specializing in shapeshifting, but we only ever see him using a small handful of forms - and most of those only once or twice before they're, again, forgotten.

Or the mana affinities. He cultivates one, figures out a halfway cool trick... and then stops experimenting, uses the trick a handful of times and then it's shelved for the next cool thing.

It's not that the MC isn't overpowered - he's just carrying around a planet-sized idiot ball.
He could be vastly more powerful than everyone else we've seen in the story if he wasn't too fucking stupid to use the tools he's given.
Every time a new ability shows up the story all but shouts at you "wow look at this cool ability, this has potential, you could do some really cool stuff with this"... and then never does anything with it.
It pisses me off.

I could kinda tolerate the flaws (even if i think the story quality took a steep downward curve after about chapter 80), but when his grove evolved into his own personal universe complete with unlimited mana and universal affinity i couldn't take it anymore and dropped it.
>>
>>54569959
People being hypocritical has been something that's been around for a while.
>>
>>54570033
Yeah, can't really argue against that. He only really uses his xenoshifter class for the things he does with the aura manipulation it grants him, besides some occasional shapeshifting in some super form. He has no knowledge of versatility, really. At this point I'm only reading it for the setting and to find out this big secret that's supposed to be revealed in a few chapters. I just hope that it won't be some big "twist" that everything was a simulation all along.
>>
>>54569986
I'm not sure I understand your argument.Are you saying it's okay to give out ultimate power with a single perk (Ultimate Lifeform) because it was already possible to become effectively omnipotent if you knew how? Because I can dig that.
>>
>>54570058
Yeah, I know. It just grinds my gears when it's okay to break the "rules" if you're popular enough.
>>
>>54570108
Then get popular enough.

Also, a lot of more 'obscure' high-powered settings passed down the filter while the nerfwhores were on their highest. Most people don't care about a jump unless it's a pretty well known franchise or a SBer is making the jump.
>>
What are the best places to get debuffing abilities? I'm confident in my more passive defenses, now I want to actively shut down my enemies' options.
>>
>>54570033
I wouldn't mind WS that much, if it weren't obvious the author has no idea what he's doing, and is just writing pure unadulterated wank.
*breathes heavily* "oh, and druids get a super special pocket dimension in their soul!" *hand goes down pants* "And they can change their body using auras." *grunting* "And no other class has anything worth mentioning, druids are the best forever and can do anything!" *orgasms druidically*
>>
>>54570108
As if. Just a few threads back you had pretty much the entire thread throwing their support behind a perk even despite it having no presence in the actual setting.

You don't break the rules by being popular. You break them by getting lucky with the thread at the time.
>>
>>54570088
I'm saying whining about that perk when there are multiple jumps that let you do far more bullshit solely with purchased perks in that jump shows you're either an idiot who doesn't take the time to research what he's on about or a shit poster.
>>
>>54570085
I figure i'll wait until it's finished and then skim the rest from chapter 200 onward to see if anything more interesting happens. Shouldn't take too much longer.

>>54570130
Overlord, a few of the classes specialize in debuffing and the power level is pretty high.

>>54570133
Lol yeah. That kinda hits it on the head why i feel dirty when jumping WS.
There's just no challenge involved. You're not coming up with a tricky combo or something, the only requirement for breaking the setting is "be smarter than the MC/the average rock".

I think the main problem is that we don't get to see any characters with other classes in any detail.
I mean, they must get something worthwhile or everyone would be a druid. But we only see the MC, his girlfriend who is also a druid and his pets in any detail.

Well that and that the story should have ended maybe 100 chapters ago.
>>
>>54570130
Persona has a huge variety of debuffs, but you might also check out Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. There are great debuff spells scattered here and here between the classes. Green Magic and Time Magic often get ignored, but between the two of them you can toss out a whole array of effects to fuck up your enemies' day. Blue Magic also has Bad Breath, which inflicts a whole host of status ailments at once.

There's a few great ones buried in Dungeons and Dragons, like Bestow Curse, which is surprisingly free-form and can inflict a whole host of debuffs on its own. There's also Energy Drain and Enervation, both of which bestow "negative levels" which is basically just a straight power sap. Hell, if you smack someone with Energy Drain, the power sap could end up being permanent if they don't get it taken care of.

Best part about Energy Drain and Enervation? No saving through. So long as you hit someone with the ray, it saps their strength regardless of how awesome they are.
>>
>>54570133
>>54570184
You know what's funny? The author held a poll on what class the MC should get. That means literally any class could have turned out as OP as the druid. Hell, for all we know that could be the case already. I mean, mages cast spells from their imagination and the conceptual properties of an element. That has got to be fucking strong, right? But because there's no focus on other classes at all, we'll never know.
>>
>>54570200
Pic link
>>
>>54570184
>>54570200
Alright, thanks. I shall check those out. Good call on Energy Drain and Enervation, too, I had not realized those didn't have saving throws. Damn, is that OP.
>>
>>54570237
>Good call on Energy Drain and Enervation, too, I had not realized those didn't have saving throws. Damn, is that OP.
Not really. You still have to hit, and in-setting almost anything worth XP is immune by the time you get them, either naturally, through magic or with a relatively affordable item.
Not to mention that killing something with it creates free-willed, self-propagating undead, which you probably don't want.

It's pretty handy as an outside-context-problem in other settings, but that applies to most magic that isn't straight-up blasting.
>>
>>54566996
Same as I usually do.

Toasted buns and plain patty along with cheese, peanut butter and a slice of onion and tomato when I can get them.
>>
File: 5d8deda93a927de0537a82a5d14ccf90.png (923KB, 1155x2000px) Image search: [Google]
5d8deda93a927de0537a82a5d14ccf90.png
923KB, 1155x2000px
>>54570226
I... what? I usually use e621.net to find my furry pictures, with Sankaku Complex and Gelbooru for everything else. I don't keep exact links to the pictures I pick up from any of them.

>>54570237
Oh man, if you like that, hang on a second.

Fell Drain is a Metamagic feat from the Libris Mortis book. It causes a spell to take up a slot two levels higher than normal, but slaps a negative level of ANY damaging spell you apply it to. No extra save, do not pass Go, suck it up buttercup.

>>54570276
The usefulness of the spells does vary depending on the types of enemies you end up fighting in universe, but they can still be useful late game. Negative Levels are not something a ton of enemies really prepare for unless you're making them entirely too well prepared.
>>
File: 538f1fb604f0feb5ea0be2bc152c5e9f.jpg (535KB, 856x1000px) Image search: [Google]
538f1fb604f0feb5ea0be2bc152c5e9f.jpg
535KB, 856x1000px
Is there any specific sound, image or event that is used to herald your presence when you want to make yourself known?
>>
>>54570339
Blinding fog usually blankets the area as flowers bloom around your feet if I'm wanting to dig into theatrics.
>>
>>54570303
>Negative Levels are not something a ton of enemies really prepare for unless you're making them entirely too well prepared.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Death Ward - either from a spell or on an item is pretty standard for anything with human or better intelligence at high levels in my campaigns, simply because it protects against so many of the most dangerous effects - energy drain among them.
It's generally the first immunity people pick up - players and NPCs both - for a very good reason.
It doesn't even have to be permanent immunity - there's a very affordable armor enchantment that blocks the first death attack or energy drain that hits you per day (giving you time to get other protections up), there's consumables, there's even an armor crystal iirc.

The simple fact of the matter is that NOT getting death ward somehow at high levels is handing your NPCs an idiot ball, unless they're disposable mooks (which you don't waste high level spells on).
>>
>>54570339
Angry: An unnatural silence fills the air as everyone brains start to scream at them to run or stop moving.
>>
>>54567133
i found it in there.
>>
File: tamaki-rose.gif (858KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
tamaki-rose.gif
858KB, 500x365px
>>54566996
Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Jalapenos, Pepper, and mayo/honey mustard/bbq sauce mix.
>>54567836
200 per.
>>54568270
Thanks, anon.
>>54570339
Instrumentals of 'Mister Sandman' as an aura of rose petals fill the air
>>
File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (13).jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>54570339
Lesser self usually uses selective time-stop to make its presence known to those they wish to speak.

Greater self is big and noise enough to count as a celestial body, so there is little need to do anything else.
>>
We got any attractive options to import the Tennessee Stud horse into?
>>
>>54570168
What's the fucking basis of your salt? I recognize that you genuinely don;t care about what you're bitching about and are just looking for an excuse to be annoying, but what's your premise? I legitimately don;t understand what you've been shitposting over this time.
>>
File: Night in the Woods 1.0.pdf (246KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Night in the Woods 1.0.pdf
246KB, 1x1px
AND IT IS DONE!

Night in the Woods is finished and ready for some review. It's not nearly as large as a few of my projects have been, but I think I did a good job at capturing the tone and feel of the world.

Productive criticisms, questions, comments, suggestions are all welcome.
>>
>>54570494
His one thing that he's been harping on since it was brought up is that the Roman capstone is 'OC' and thus absolutely bad forever. He proceeded to spam his shitty opinion as if it was fact for the entire thread until people got sick of arguing with his dumb ass.
>>
>>54570515
>Furry
Fuck off. This doesn't belong.
>>
>>54570515
You center the introduction text?
>>
>>54570515
I still stand by my opinion that the fonts you used for the origin and perk names were a terrible choice.
>>
>>54570494
>>54570542
Current best theory for his original triggering is when the entire thread stonewalled his campaign for an MGE jump. His brand of shitposting only manifested soon after that event, and it was the only major shitstorm around that time.
>>
>>54570551
You have a great day Anon. I wish you all the best. Would you like a hug? Nobody hugs like a fluffball.

>>54570558
I didn't, no. I don't think it would be very improved by being centered.

>>54570559
It's all very legible. I kind of like the funky look to Permanent Marker and Bree Serif has a bold look to it. I was getting tired of just bolding and underlining everything in Arial. Which fonts would you suggest instead?
>>
Another question about 9 Souls and Infernals; what about Fetich Souls? Can I have 9? 18?
>>
>>54570580
>MGE
What does this stand for?
>>
>>54570597
Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Think profiles of various monster girls and furries that describe how they feed off of men's semen.
>>
>>54570581
>Which fonts would you suggest instead?
Well, that question is kinda awkard, as I've got literally no kowledge at all of fonts. I only know that the font you used for the title, your name, and the origins kinda hurts my eyes. Maybe just look for a standard "this is supposed to be a title" font?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>54570581
Your font choices look fine to me, but I do think something that looks closer to what was used in the game would work just as well, if not better.
>>
>>54570581
You should stick to two fonts, one for headings and one for body text. Three tends to look off.

Jump looks neat though.
>>
>>54570542
OC abilities have been a part of Jumpchain since Pokémon. I really don't understand griping about it.
>>
>>54570613
Why would there be a jump of that? There's no setting there, it's like making a jump for Tinder.
>>
>>54570636
Invalid jumps. All of them.
>>
>>54570585
What are you gonna do with that many fetich souls?
>>
>>54570643
There is a setting, it's just that it's mostly about how the succubus queen has corrupted all the races but humans into monsters and how the world is falling apart, exacerbated by the fact that monster girls leak mana that corrupts the world into literal hell, with humans cooped up in the few remaining cities and are ruled by a theocratic order of anti-monster paladins (who are totally evil guys despite them being the only thing stopping humans from being genocided like the dwarves, elves, and everything else.)
>>
File: 2e3162237662d67da30d3134514e1ab3.jpg (113KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
2e3162237662d67da30d3134514e1ab3.jpg
113KB, 1024x1448px
>>54570621
>>54570617
Unfortunately they made up their own font for the game, so there's anything closer in Goggle Docs than Permanent Marker that I could find.

>>54570632
I just didn't like the way Permanent Marker looked at the smaller size, but I also don't like the way Bree Serif scales up either. So I compromised.

Honestly though guys, unless someone has an actual font to suggest I could use instead, I'd really prefer some commentary on the Jump itself.
>>
>>54570650
Hmm, I see. All jumps are invalid. So anon, tell me how the jumps hurt you.
>>
>>54570658
Cuddle and Holdhands.
>>
>>54570676
Well, I can't actually read the jump if I hate the font. As for suggestions, how about something classic like Times New Roman?
>>
File: 1.png (14KB, 670x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
14KB, 670x200px
>>54570676
>fonts
I would use one of these, but then, I don't use google docs for formatting.
Why not download Libre Office? It's free, and lets you print to PDF.
>>
>>54570676
The jump looks fine to me. It is going to be really hard to choose between the backgrounds, though.
>>
>>54570676
Maybe you could use the stylized fonts for the Jump's name and section headers and stuff like that where the text is gonna be extra big, while using one of the more basic fonts for descriptions that need to be legible at smaller size so people can easily read them?
>>
>>54570515
Why isn't there a drawback to make you a literal trash mammal aka turns you into an annoying hipster child who talks like that?
>>
>>54570699
I prefer Google Docs, for all the small finicky details. I've gotten used to it and I like it more than any of the other document software I've tried. Besides, this way I can see my work on any computer I have access to the internet on. Makes it easy to edit little bits on the go.

>>54570722
Thank you.

>>54570724
But that's what I did. I just went with Bree Serif instead of bolded Arial for the perk titles because I think it looks nicer. I mean, I can switch it to bolded Arial, but it looks so ugly to me.

Am I the only one who can read Bree Serif with no issues?

>>54570726
I can't tell if you're being serious. I just filled up all my Drawback slots before getting to anything like that. There were higher priorities for Drawbacks.
>>
>>54570778
Ah sorry, I just noticed the discussion over fonts and thought I'd throw something in.
>>
>>54570778
>Am I the only one who can read Bree Serif with no issues?
I don't think anyone has a problem with Bree Serif. i've been talking about your font of choice for the header all that time, not the font you use for the normal text.
>>
>>54570515
Shouldn't it be impossible to take I'm a Total Trash Mammal with Being Round is Ok?

It seems like a way to get free 100 CP by just getting both to nullify the +200 drawback.
>>
>>54570827
Drawbacks override Perks, though the drawback should say it nullifies the perk while in jump.
>>
File: Night In The Woods 1.05.pdf (226KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Night In The Woods 1.05.pdf
226KB, 1x1px
All right, there, Permanent Marker has been scrubbed out.

Night in the Woods 1.05: DEAR GOD THE FONTS! Edition

>>54570827
>>54570863
This is a good point. I didn't add a note because Drawbacks always override Perks, but I have now.
>>
Is there a perk that let me fusion items ?
>>
>>54570778
I can read it.
>>
>>54570934
Great, that's much better.
>>
>>54570687
Nah, you see Mib was his crush back in the day and was too stupid to create anything vaguely original for his jumps. So therefore everything that's not literal mib tier must go so that shitpost-kun can consumate his forbidden love.
>>
>>54568357
I don't even know what the fuck this is about but my sides were destroyed by the fucking Canada perk. I'd jump it for that alone.
>>
>>54568561
>>54567419
The Youtube jump covers youtube, this jump covers the Drunken Peasant podcast. And from a quick look over all the perks, it has pretty much nothing to do with anything in the Youtube jump.
>>
>>54568932
If you're willing to use items, Grav-Flux Harness from Light of Terra's 3rd DLC, and the Anti-Gravity Emitter from FFXIII
>>
What jumps have things that would make it easy to safely navigate uncharted space at FTL speeds?
>>
>>54570130
Very much double edged swords, but check out the Commandments from Seven Deadly Sins. Absolute conceptual lockdowns.
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>54569823
>>54569894
>>54569945
>mfw I'm picturing this
>Kamen Rider Grand Order becomes a thing
>This OP happens, except everyone is replaced with a Saberface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiKlRM4-0M4

YOU MADE IT WORSE. I laughed really hard. Good posts.
>>
>>54571194
Those are more like automated punishments. They don't really weaken your enemies so much as they take them out of the fight completely if they perform a certain action. Which is nice, yeah, but not really what I'm looking for.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>54569065
Not really. They're somewhat tied to your souls, but Infernals already have 2 to 5 souls, depending on how you count. Adding more won't help, much at least.

It might let you make a few more if you get the Charm version, simply because you've got more spiritual strength with the added souls... but it won't be anywhere /near/ a 9 times increase.

>>54569155
>I just wanted to hear more opinions on the subject. I know that people make more soul worlds, but I don't remember reading about having more Third Circle Demons.
Making more soul worlds' possible because they're literally created /inside/ their souls.

It doesn't actually grant much benefit, because you'd still have to spread out and increase the area of each of those themselves.

So it's just a choice between having one big world or nine smaller ones, each option gives you the same area and benefits.

>>54570585
1, if you buy the Fetich perk alone. 2, if you buy the Fetich perk and the Descending Hierarchy perk.

Having nine souls doesn't help there at all, sorry.
>>
I never thought about it before but what happens if those islands like the one from the Incredibles is sunk?
>>
>>54571194
Neither absolute nor conceptual. As it's written in the jump itself, being as strong or stronger than the Demon Lord can resist or outright negate those abilities.
>>
>>54571307
It won't cost you anything. Because the sunk cost is a fallacy.
>>
>>54571284
Hows it going Mardukth?
>>
>>54571311
What other jumps offer a way to beat people out in a contest of Conceptual Biggatons?
>>
File: dye fantasy.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dye fantasy.gif
3MB, 400x225px
In Worm, were you ever directly responsible for someone else's trigger event?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>54571392
Decent enough, I suppose. Haven't really been paying much attention to the thread lately though.

Had some IRL trouble, but got good news about that a few days ago.

Writing's still at a glacial pace, but if the Worm update can happen, then I can probably get something new out at some point too.
>>
>>54571411
Isn't that what stuff like Apothesis is for?
>>
>>54568357
>Drunken Peasants
>Right Wing
hahaha...no. just no.

Globalist Paul seriously needs some limits
Uhh, Moving on needs limits/ clarifications.
The Amazing Atheist needs clarifications
The second part of the Sargon perk is too much and not accurate to the character

In other words, it's a great jump but most of the capstones are too OP for the setting or the rest of the jump.

how long until someone sends this in to DP or one of the other youtubers
>>
>>54571566
>spoiler

ohgreat

just what we fucking need

this autistic swamp somehow leaking to youtube of all places.
>>
File: screaming internally.gif (3MB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.gif
3MB, 250x243px
>>54571588
It's not like they'd raid us or any- oh, right. They'd make videos about it, which would bring wider internet attention.
>>
>>54568334
Some autistic anon got aionon's permission to update it and image it, about a year? or so ago. Maybe longer.

Regardless, the old(er) version is still on the drive, with the new one still having the version in the title. Brutus pls fix
>>
>>54571588
>>54571613
You just know our resident shitpost is going to do it to spite us
>>
>>54568334
About the same time we finally finished going down the drain and into the sewer.
>>
File: delet capitalism.png (330KB, 474x341px) Image search: [Google]
delet capitalism.png
330KB, 474x341px
>>54571638
DON'T JINX IT
>>
File: traumaticsuperpower-go.png (247KB, 350x590px) Image search: [Google]
traumaticsuperpower-go.png
247KB, 350x590px
>>54571470
A few 2nd generation ones, yes. But normally it takes quite a lot of stress to trigger.

Unless you're counting the new Shard Administrator stuff. I've "triggered" more than a few people in Worm with powers from that.
>>
>>54571638
No, anon, showing up on Cringe Compilations or whatever would literally, actually kill the thread. If the sheer containment breach didn't, the mods would.

And then what would they do with their time?
>>
>>54571638
Nah, he doesn't dare. We might actually get more jumpmakers and players, and he wants us gone.
>>
>>54571613
nah, more than likely it would be a small bit on the podcast if acknowledged at all. There are fanfictions, after all.

I wouldn't worry about it, though the possibility is there. Jumpchain does have a Reddit, after all.
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (14KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
14KB, 240x180px
>>54571652
>delet capitalism
Why? Do you want it to go the same way as communism?
>>
https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/37611134/
Looks like BLADE is in his element again on SB and passive aggressively shitting on Valeria.
>>
>>54571745
Fuck off.
>>
>>54571745
>Cross site drama
Go and stay go.
>>
>>54571745
Cross-poster, would you kindly catch some terminal disease.
>>
>>54571745
>complaining about Valeria's speed
>when it takes him months to put out one mediocre jump
That guy is a joke.
>>
>>54571785
He's faster than your work speed :^)
>>
>>54571745
>Calling this drama
Good god, at least put some effort into your shitposts
>>
>>54571745
>Passive agressive shitting on val
Except he's right?

Also. I don't want to hear about blade unless blade is here. Therefore, go die in a fire.
>>
>>54571810
>Not capitalizing his name
Do you have no respect for our venerable tripfags!?!
>>
>>54571745
Oh no, we don't have enough drama.
Quick, let's import some before people actually start talking about jumps!
>>
So I heard somebody is in the process of remaking the RWBY jump? I have a suggestion: have an option for a team of five. Most jumps use companion imports of one, four, or eight, which means that it's very likely your party will have an odd number of people. I know RWBY uses teams of four, but I think a lot of jumpers will have to leave somebody out if they take the team import option.
>>
File: Smiles.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smiles.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>54570934
Thank you for the Jump, Yorokonde.
>>
>>54571740
It's just a fucking meme, shithead. Calm down.
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
Quick someone comment on my hair, it is important.
>>
>>54571847
>/jc/ humour
Just kill me.
>>
>>54571745
As wonderful as the Generic Hentai Fantasy Jump is, a real masterpiece of creative writing, I'd rather have Valeria in charge of a major IP like Nasuverse/Fate
>>
>>54571847
Leave the fucking bone zone, old man.

This is why your kids left.
>>
>>54571873
Why would I allow you the sweet peace of death? You're stuck in this Hell with the rest of us.
>>
Just pointing out that the whole "don't reply to obvious trolls" principle applies to anyone posting a link to SB.
>>
File: 1500769818329.gif (375KB, 1051x965px) Image search: [Google]
1500769818329.gif
375KB, 1051x965px
>>54571844
You're quite welcome. Glad you like it.
>>
File: 1460734634392.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460734634392.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
So I'm binging GaoGaiGar and I'm barely ten minutes into the first episode and my suspension of disbelief has just caught fire and died. I keep forgetting this show was a direct reply to Evangelion and similar shows. It's a 49-episode series with a...nine or ten episode finale series, I believe? Not sure where it will be in the jump order.

Slightly related, have you ever had moments in settings or jumps that were completely out of left field for you, Jumpers? Where you just had no idea how to process what the fuck was going on?
>>
>>54571945
So is that a good or bad thing?
>>
>>54571945
>be in Mermaid Melody
>the bad guys have an orca working for them
>I know this orca
>how did he get here
>>
File: 1476247233170.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476247233170.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>54571962
I'd say for a super robot show, it's a good thing. It's not because of a show of power or anything I don't think things get that big until Genesic, but I'm not holding my breath on that one, it's because so much shit happens in a short amount of time my head is spinning.

By the way, for anyone who hasn't seen GGG or wanted to do research, SEIZURE WARNING. SERIOUSLY.
>>
>>54572026
Well, things will get pretty high-powered once the Machine Primevals are introduced. Not planet busting, but potentially civilization-destroying, yeah. And once THE POWER shows up, well...I think that goes without saying. The regular Goldion Hammer, not even the Crusher, able to destroy the moons of Jupiter. God, can you imagine what the Goldion Crusher could do if it was enhanced by THE POWER?
>>
[Insert relevant statement that is intended to jog thread, but will probably just cause shitposting]
>>
File: Ramen Guy Tobi.jpg (56KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen Guy Tobi.jpg
56KB, 500x651px
Has pic related ever happened to you? No I do not mean the ramen store owner being your arch nemesis.
>>
File: wait.jpg (57KB, 291x372px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
57KB, 291x372px
>>54572331
>Has pic related ever happened to you?
Yes, actually. It was a long story, you see I-

>No I do not mean the ramen store owner being your arch nemesis.
Oh. Then no, it hasn't.
>>
>>54572331
All the time.

But that's more because I automatically consider most people's justifications for antagonizing me trivially petty. I mean, how dare they?
>>
So suppose I wanted to make a Holy Grail to make multiple Servant summons. What could be used to substitute the First Magic and Second Magic in it's creation.
>>
>>54572331
People tend to lose their heads long before they can become my enemies.
>>
>>54571745
To be fair, the Grand Order jumps has been constantly delayed over and over again.. I'm not complaining about people making free stuff, but it wouldn't be so bad to let others try to make things...
>>
>>54572447
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei part 3 has stuff for it. Seriously.
>>
>>54572477

At once I'm both amazed, and yet somehow unsurprised. How the fuck?
>>
Is there any jump that lets you speed up gestation?
>>
>>54572509
Eyecon Technology via the Mystic perk line.
>>
>>54571566
>Not getting the "obscure right wing podcast" meme.
>>
>>54572475
Val is really serious about claims and honoring them or giving them up if she's not going to do them in a timely fashion, like with Konosuba. In the case of the Fate Jumps though, they're all balanced around the supplement to an extent and Grand Order would be the biggest one. People are just going to have to wait with this one.
>>
>>54572524
>gestation
SCP Broodmother, maybe. It allows you to speed up gestation the more you eat
>>
>>54572509
Kamen Rider Ghost was awful, but had a Holy Grail War with the labels removed as a central plot piece. With a bit of Dragon Ball mixed in. Like calling up fifteen random historical personages and using them to transform and fight. If you managed to get all fifteen trinkets then you got a wish.
>>
>>54569942
Are you sure Hercule posted it? I haven't seen anything in the archives
>>
>>54572524
Regeneration perks? Or so you would think.
>>
>>54572647
Pretty sure he's talking about the SB version by the OG Bitchmasta.
>>
File: 02._Edison_Ghost.png (112KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
02._Edison_Ghost.png
112KB, 326x317px
>>54572616
Though, fair warning, you'll need to develop the tech beyond what exists in the show in order to get your Heroic Ghosts to manifest as people. As-is, they manifest as parkas. Not a joke. Pic related is Parka Thomas Edison. With the right upgrades the Parka Ghosts can generate bodies to wear them and let them move around as people, but they're just blank homunculi wearing parkas. So you'll have to find your own way to make them look human.
>>
>>54572647
Mate, can you not read? I said it was the SB version. Some anon posted it because the jumpmaker fixed its flaws and wanted it to get accepted. It got shot down though, because in the same thread Herculanon made a claim to make the jump.
>>
File: WON82.jpg (964KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON82.jpg
964KB, 950x1229px
How metal are you?
>>
File: Friendbringers.png (280KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Friendbringers.png
280KB, 700x900px
Just in case Worm_Anon sees this in a bit... Two questions about the new Worm update, and one question I had just reading old options again.

How durable are the Friendbringers? Could I have them go along into Parahuman combat, despite the tastelessness of it?

Is there any possibility of adding an option for Shards/Passenger to become a presence in someone's head in later jump?

And lastly, could I use the 50 option of the Powered Armor System to merge it with a Power Armor I already have?
>>
>>54572691
Lol looks like a shit comic.
>>
>>54572616
>>54572673
I just realized, wouldn't the eyecons be the best way to deal with Servants? Since Servants are based on historical characters/heores, and they petty much fulfill the requirement to make them into eyecons through the Rite of Sacrifice?
>>
File: Musashi_within_Eyecon.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Musashi_within_Eyecon.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>54572447
>>54572616
>>54572477
>>54572509

This is correct, from my very limited understanding on how the Fate/Series works(or at least F/SN)

Eyecons are devices that are given the soul of a historical or legendary figure (such as Himiko and Robin Hood) and gain power through this, they were created to protect from an invasion from another dimension.

The souls inside are the genuine deal it seems, and while Ghost used them as equipment it was shown as possible by the Eyecon Driver G that he could summon them standalone as strikers

They're not quite like Summons in Fate since they etend to look like pic related

But I imagine if you had the ability to tweak the rituals they'd come out as not-hoodie ghosts

They do have supernatural powers and prowess as part of being legendary though so it wouldn't take much.
>>
>>54572767
Shit, son.

now I just need to find a replacement for the Second Magic, or at least a sufficient energy source. I'm not altogether sure what role the Second Magic played honestly.
>>
>>54572804
The soul fuckery-summoning part.
>>
>>54572816
Oh.

... and if I have The Soul Will Love On from NH3 that shit probably serves as an alternative, huh?
>>
>>54572804

I think you just need lots of energy if >>54572816
is accurate (I'm not even remotely an expert. The funny part about this is that I don't know shit about Fate and Val doesn't know shit about Rider so this is always an overlap that's hilarious to deal with. Onore, Ghosto! Onoreeee!)
>>
File: WON18.jpg (497KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WON18.jpg
497KB, 850x1100px
>>54572727
It really is shitty.

The designs are cool, though.
>>
>>54572691
Currently, not very metal. More of a visual kei look, since my main altform is that of a Death Note Shinigami. Once I get around to jumping Ib I'm gonna be an art gallery full-time, and you can bet your ass I'm gonna be making some metal album-looking pieces to prepare my new body. Same goes for whenever the Exalted Fair Folk jump gets done, if it lets you be an Unshaped or mimic their whole "I am an entire location made of stories" thing.
>>
>>54572855
>Main alt-form is a Shinigami from Death Note
>Not very Metal

You what
>>
>>54572816
>>54572767
>>54572804
I am so glad others are making their own servant systems using the mini throne of heros, I thought I was the only one who liked this stuff for the longest time.

I used a mix of a bunch of stuff to make my system of heroic servant shamanism, it is awesome to see others doing similar.

Note, chad from bleach has amazing synch rate with hercules. At least in my chain.
>>
>>54572669
>>54572678
Both those posts aren't translating very well which version they're talking about.
>>
>>54572915
It was one of those things that was popular as hell, then kinda faded after a while.
>>
Having been absent for a while, should I ask why there's a new drive?
>>
>>54572543
ahh. it's been a minute since i've tuned in.

Why do we start on podcast 200, anyways? why not one?
>>
>>54572953
To get ride of lewds
>>
>>54572953
We opted to kick Red out once and for all so we made an entirely new drive while banning her contributions.
>>
>>54572953
Old one got linked to porn.

Then it exploded.
>>
>>54572885
My standards may be a bit skewed.
>>
>>54572927
Even then, Herculanon, how's the new Coiling Dragon going.
>>
>>54573000
Why'd Red get booted?
>>
>>54573018
She didn't, you're replying to Timmy, our resident NEET shitposter with a hateboner for Red.
>>
>>54573018
She didnt.
>>
>>54573018
She didn't, the grudge-holding asshole has been REALLY fucking active these last few weeks. All we know is he's a parasite in IRC.
>>
File: 1499523665937.gif (33KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499523665937.gif
33KB, 300x220px
Man you really need to stop talking to yourself. HAve some headpatz
>>
>>54571566
Thanks for the input. I'll make adjustments and update it with an item tree or two.
>>
>>54573018
Don't listen to the anon. He's just mad that Red isn't around so his micropenis can't get hard without her.
>>
>>54572962
That's the Episode Paulsego starts as a full-time host, I believe.
>>
>>54573057
We still haven't solved the IRC drama problem? Fuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>54572691
this is what my uplift procedure looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDqXf5PumU
>>
>>54573089
More like we haven't solved the Timmy problem.
>>
File: mibbit.png (30KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
mibbit.png
30KB, 300x185px
>>54573089
Nah, IRC illuminati stuff doesn't come up much anymore. Now it's mainly just Timmy, and people bringing SB drama into /jc/
>>
>>54573040
Why do you keep getting me to type this, cunt?

Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
>>54573136
I had assumed that outright. But I was hoping that something might have been done to unfuck the IRC situation.
>>
>>54573158
I thought that was Valeria and sj.
>>
File: 1464835573586.jpg (101KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464835573586.jpg
101KB, 1032x720px
>Giant robot made of trash that uses a huge collection of home kitchen microwaves to create a laser and a huge assortment of fans to fly
>Lead scientist old man character uses rocket roller skates
>The first act villains are named after various pastas, all while having seizure lights happen whenever they're on screen so the show literally trains you to hate seeing them
>Weird alien kid turns the enemy machine cores (back) into humans after they got changed into them, and always shows up in the nick of time

I've drastically underestimated the super robot genre.
>>
>>54573165
Could try moving to Discord, then at least there would be actual god damned logs instead of constant hearsay. Also actually possible to contact people who aren't online at right that moment.
>>
>>54573203
You haven't seen anything yet, brudda.
>>
>>54573165
Timmy problem can only be solved via 4Chan ID system like /pol/ has. Stops samefagging.

>>54573218
IRC is fine. Just some asshole trying to ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>54573185
maybe, but i was mainly referring to the anon(s) that keep posting SB links here trying to cause drama.
See >>54571745
>>
>>54573218
Not to mention the ability to easily create sub-channels and divide mod authority.
>>
>>54573236
I don't think they're gonna add IDs to /tg/ to stop one samefag, though.
>>
>>54573203
Seconding >>54573222, it is going to get WILD. Just wait until Volfogg is introduced. He is a giant robot policeman ninja admiral. I love him so much.
>>
>>54572734
I was talking to Digger about this once and he actually told me it's possible to do from what he knows. You'll just need to find a way to make a mini Throne of Heroes to cart around if you want to make them outside of the Nasu jumps.
>>
>>54573276
Voiced by Kamina.
>>
>>54573304
And Gai is voiced by Viral. Did you ever see that one video of the stage play event where the TTGL voice cast swapped characters? Noboyuki wound up as Simon, and his attempt to do the "young boy" voice just sounded so bad. It's kind of hilarious. But then they got to the part of the episode where Simon pulls out the Giga Drill, and he switches to the same voice he used for Gai, and the audience goes wild.
>>
File: PIZZA2.png (372KB, 488x362px) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA2.png
372KB, 488x362px
>>54573203
PIZZA?
>>
>>54573064
Headpatz are nice.
>>
>>54573355
I had not seen this, but I can believe that description. Gai's style of move name shouting is something special.
>>
>>54573236
Sorry, but the IRC is clearly not fine if the shitposter keeps using information from there to fuck with the community.
>>
>>54573281
Actually I was thinking more of something akin to turning a Servant into an Eyecon and then locking them into a box so I don't have to deal with them, I was thinking about doing it to Gilgamesh so I don't have to worry about his gold plated ass.
>>
>>54573388
Oh. Hm. You might have some trouble with that, because Gilgamesh has a ton of willpower. It's worth a shot, though.
>>
>>54573385
Here, have a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRO3dRBov_w
>>
>>54573416
Fuck that, he's a fucking floating ball. I'll flush him down the warehouse toilet if I have to get rid of him.
>>
>>54573387
Keeps using fake information. They literally just spout something & watch folks foam in the mouth.
>>
>>54573388
Eyecons can still move and act on their own if they feel it really necessary, including possessing random people.
>>
>>54573435
I think he meant more Gilgamesh would be resistant to the conversion process because of his high willpower, and less that he would be troublesome post-conversion.
>>
>>54573444
Which is why I mentioned it in the first place. Discord has a search function, which makes it immensely easier to disprove him when he's spouting shit.
>>
>>54573476
Taking the shitposter that seriously is a lose state in its own right.
>>
>>54573454
Damn, I actually forgot about that. Guess I'll need to revise my plans.

>>54573469
True, but if it succeeds it'll be worth it.
>>
>>54573203
It sounds like a lot of fun
>>
>>54573218
>>54573251
>Mod Sub-Channels
>More Drama

The IRC is fine, it serves its purpose well, and there's even the option for PMs if two people want to settle things maturely. Also, the anonymous nature of the IRC makes it more forgiving to the thread (no account needed, that kind of stuff)

The shitposter doesn't start shit in IRC, but in thread.
>>
>>54573541
Honestly I would just like it if we swapped to Discord for convenience's sake. IRC is a pain in the ass and I already use Discord to keep in touch with friends. But yes, I know, inertia is strong.
>>
In Kingdom Hearts if I choose Nobody could I have Light as my aspect like Roxas?

I want to beef up all my Nobody summons with Light powers.
>>
>>54573444
I do remember an incident of him taking something said in the IRC and then posting it in the thread seriously reworded.
>>
>>54573602
If we used Discord and had actual moderation I might actually join.
>>
>>54573497
And what, continuing to let him run around spouting shit and reworded IRC statements is winning? The admins seem willing to do all of jack shit about him, so we need to do whatever we can to stop him.
>>
>>54573692
There is no attainable win state. Also, there is no we. Even if the irc channel was successfully migrated to discord, the shitposter would just rework his tactics slightly and continue what he has always been doing. You're talking about applying a bandaid to a severed hand.
>>
>>54573610
>Jumper goes Nobody, uses light as his Aspect.
>Jumper goes Keyblade wielder and gets the light power capstone.
>Jumper haz all the Light Powah.

Yo Dawg I heard you liked Light. So I put Light Powers with you Light powers so that you can shoot light while your shooting light.
>>
>>54573740
Well then it should be one of those large, industrial strength band-aids. /s
>>
>>54573610
I'm pretty sure you can.

Light 'em up, you shining srar.
>>
>>54573602
How is IRC a pain? It's completely browser based, you just put in a name (or not, even) to chat until you're done, at which point you just exit the tab. Or if you want a program, HexChat has got you.

Nobody knows who it is, and we're not going on a witchhunt. He just ghosts anyways, which isn't something that is gonna change between IRC or Discord.

I like the idea, but feel it'll just cause more drama without solving anything. You're fixing something that's not really broken.
>>
>>54573740
Discord has a bunch of useful features IRC just flat out lacks. Is IRC functional? Yes. But the only real advantages over Discord are slightly easier account making and already being established as a thing. Would set up a channel myself but don't have enough time to give to admin it.
>>
>>54573203
You know what I want to do, just for the wordplay? I want to companion Gai and import him as a Servant in Fate, with GaoGaiGar as his Noble Phantasm. That way he can use the Broken Phantom as a Broken Phantasm. It will be a Broken Broken Phantom Phantasm.
>>
>>54573610
> like Roxas
That's what Light My Way is based on, and the CP costs are comparable, so I don't see why you couldn't. You just wouldn't get the moral boosts from the real Wielder's perk.
>>
>>54573838
IRC's netcode is one of the worst when it comes to P2P text chats. It's pretty much the Java of text chat clients. If all you're using the internet for is IRC then you might not notice but it's a piece of shit if you're maintaining the connection while doing other things.
>>
>>54573907
I agree completely and fully support the creation of and migration to a discord server. Won't happen due to inertia though.
>>
>>54573838
IRC is a pain because you have to be there at the time to see any conversations, it occasionally just fails arbitrarily, is horrendous to run on a phone, and lacks ways to contact people who aren't also online at right that moment,
>>
Hey Heavens what happens if you took Goodbye Me as a Bugster along with using Host to get a discount on Bugster?
>>
Discord sucks because of voice channels. I'd probably die if I heard any of you speak.
>>
>>54573740
Did I say there was a "win state"? The only thing that can be done until the admins get off their ass is minimize his impact on the community.

One of the few ways to do that, as far as I can tell, is to change to Discord, which, as far as I can tell, is far more "secure" then IRC.
>>
>>54573997
Your Host is now a Ghost, or your data somehow split into an evil twin creating a new Bugster. Fanwank it.
>>54573917
...now I'm remembering Battle Moon Wars and Gilgamesh actually using the Golden Hammer for his special attack. I want to see these two fight, now.
>>
>>54574028
Using voice chat is completely optional, though. And I doubt many of us would use it, considering the horrible autism and all.
>>
>>54574028
Don't need to have any. And I think half of us are big enough neets to never want to use one either.
>>
>>54574028
Oh come on.

wHat COulD go WrONg?
>>
>>54574041
HEARING it isn't.
>>
File: gaogurrengar.jpg (128KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
gaogurrengar.jpg
128KB, 800x651px
>>54574034
>...now I'm remembering Battle Moon Wars and Gilgamesh actually using the Golden Hammer for his special attack. I want to see these two fight, now.
I also plan on giving him the Lagann-type Ganmen I picked up in TTGL. So we can get pic related.
>>
>>54574082
Yes it is. You only hear voices if you're in a voice channel. Don't join a voice channel, and discord becomes just a chat app.
>>
>>54574082
Yes it is. You actually need to manually connect to the voice channel to receive audio from it. Might've been different ages ago I suppose.
>>
>>54574082
>>54574099
>>54574104
There is also an actual mute button, if this deafen thing works like I think it does.
>>
>>54573919
But what if you choose both? Do you get enhanced Light powers?
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>54574200
>>
>>54574028
>>54574082
Who here do you imagine would be the most cringe-inducing to listen to?

>inb4 "you"
>>
A migration won't happen anyway because the IRC is well suited for what it's actually used for.

That said, i think it would be neat to see what would happen. If it goes to shit, then it can just be deleted. If not, it's a useful collaboration tool. Ta da.

Anyone interested in setting one up, join here.
>https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23SetThisUp
>>
>>54571879
>Generic Hentai Fantasy
How bad is it?
>>
>>54574286
Me
>>
>>54574286
Either Manyfist or bancho.
>>
>>54574286
Val. The people from that place, man.
>>
>>54574314
Not enough monogamous hand-holding for my tastes.
>>
>>54574314
See for yourself.

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BQUZ7vezFOjPsupUikzw_1CjYUzkXeDX8Ytk3mFGBJI/edit#
>>
>>54574357
Having checked out Australian Soccer and some of their shows, it's actually one of my favorites now.
>>
>>54574314
It seems mostly focused around gaining power, oddly.
>>
>>54574286
I imagine Bancho will either have an amazing voice or some sort of stutter and will breathe into the mic.
>>
>>54568805
>What is the Menhir, and why is it 100 CP and in the companion section?

If this is a joke, make it a menhir ring
>>
>>54574586
>he doesn't know the use of a menhir
>>
>>54574586
Asterix & ______ , anon?
>>
>>54574034
Iif I take Voiding the Warranty to fuse the Gamer Driver with the connect shooter from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 would that just upgrade it to implant Gashat slots?
>>
File: Ruri.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ruri.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
>>54574586
>Anon's best friend isnt a menhir
>>
>>54574286
I've proven I'd be the least cringe inducing.
>>
Do we have an Aragami jump? I would have sworn we did, but I can't find it for the life of me.
>>
File: asterix-and-the-big-fight-1-728.jpg (312KB, 728x977px) Image search: [Google]
asterix-and-the-big-fight-1-728.jpg
312KB, 728x977px
>>54574586
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menhir

it's a total thing in the comics ,obelix takes one with him everywhere. For some reason.
>>
File: asterix-banquet.gif (82KB, 690x430px) Image search: [Google]
asterix-banquet.gif
82KB, 690x430px
>>54574586
...It's in the companion section?

>>54568805
Does... does that mean we can import it as a companion?

Also, why isn't there a perk or item for the feasts they always end on?
>>
>>54574798
The album where menhirs become the new craze in Rome is so damn good.
>>
>>54574825
>a perk or item for the feasts they always end on?

Because those don't grant extreme amounts of power.
>>
>>54574862
I was only fortunate enough to read like Three of them and they were in Italian or something but yes it's a great comic.
>>
>>54574441
This will be the one the Drunken Peasants look at, 100% certain. 10/10, would retroactively impregnate women again
>>
>>54574292
Can't you just, you know, post an actual link?
>>
Trying to figure out if my Jumper can deal with the Pig Bond drawback in Forgotten Realms. How strong is Orcus?
>>
>>54574977
depending on the sourcebook you look him up in, typically from low epic to considerably stronger.
>>
>>54568805
The Roman Camp and Barbarian Tribe.
Looking at the wiki a cohort is 480 men, so two would be 960, before camp followers.

Can be assume each force gives about 1,000 active fighters, and 2-3 times that number in noncombatants who would only matter if the Barbarian village or Roman fort was attacked directly?

After the jump can these places be warehouse attachments?
>>
>>54574977
It depends on the addition but in 3.5 or earlieryou're going to want a perfect Dodge because one hit from his Scepter will kill anything by GM Fiat so stay out of melee
>>
>>54568805
How do the Arena/Lab Space/Mead Hall and such work in future jumps? Do they just appear close to your starting location, or can you "place" them somewhere? Or do they become Warehouse Attachments?

Is there meant to be a drawback cap?
>>
>>54575037
that's what immunity to instant death effects is for. Like a FF Ribbon or that crystal dohicky from Super Mario RPG.
>>
>>54575154
it specifically overcomes those,GM Fiat remember?
>>
>>54575171
They specifically block instant death, jump fiat remember.
>>
>>54575171
>GM Fiat
You are an idiot.
>>
>>54575171
No, it doesn't. Art thou dense? He's an actual, in-setting Demon Lord and the GM doesn't exist here. Unless you're seriously claiming that Orcus could kill Ao or Asmodeus with a single touch of his staff, then fiat defenses will work. Forgotten Realms isn't something like Exalted where the mechanics are absolute and supported as being that way by developer statements, they're just in some ways reflected in the setting.
>>
>>54575154
>>54575187
>>54575217
Don't reply to shitposters.
>>
>>54575238
Is Banchó a shitposter now? It's so hard to keep track of all of them
>>
>>54575171
besides it only kills you if you fail a dc 25 fort save
>>
>>54575235
>No, it doesn't. Art thou dense? He's an actual, in-setting Demon Lord and the GM doesn't exist here. Unless you're seriously claiming that Orcus could kill Ao or Asmodeus with a single touch of his staff, then fiat defenses will work. Forgotten Realms isn't something like Exalted where the mechanics are absolute and supported as being that way by developer statements, they're just in some ways reflected in the setting.

Unique Item: Wand of Orcus

Mighty Orcus wields a huge black skull-tipped rod that functions as a Large +5 unholy greatclub.

If they rolled one he could. It's right there on his character sheet

>It slays any living creature it touches if the target fails a DC 40 Fortitude save. Orcus, can at will, shut this ability off so as to allow his wand to pass into the Material Plane (and usually into the hands of one of his servants).
>>
>>54575251
When was he ever not a shitposter?
>>
>>54575253
IT FUCKING LISTS A FORTITUDE SAVE RIGHT THERE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>54575253
which source gives it a dc 40? both that I looked up despite giving Orcus slightly different cr (23 vs 26) Fiendish Codex and Book of Vile Darkness both gave the Wand's death effect a DC 25 Fort save.
>>
>>54575253
... You realize that Death Effects can be blocked by the Clr 4 spell Death Ward, right?
>>
>>54575251
>>54575238

how am I a shitposter for thinking things work in universes the way we are told they work in the universe through the work?
>>
>>54575253
Are you also illiterate? It says right there in the description itself that it can be resisted. That means it's not absolute, even if we do ignore you missing the point that D&D game mechanics are not meant to be perfect reflections of the world. Absolute immunity to instant death effects would effectively give infinite Fortitude for the purposes of resisting such things, and even allow you to resist effects for which there are no save.
>>
>>54575291
he apparently thinks that a moderately high dc is unbeatable.
>>
>>54575262
Banchó's always been serious about his brainwashing and mass murder. He's not just trying to get a negative reaction from us.
>>
>>54574946
>would retroactively impregnate women again
what do you mean?
>>
>>54575291
oh I forgot that one. Thanks

>>54575301
Sorry I misremembered
>>
>>54575295
Your first mistake was believing that you are capable of thought.
>>
What abilities exist that allow me to shut down some motherfucker's time-travel.

I need to express my IMMENSE DISPLEASURE AT SOME MOTHERFUCKER'S TIME TRAVELLING.
>>
>>54575251
There was the time he tried to hide behind the namefag equivalent of a fake mustache. He was still posting shit, but it was amusing watching him try to pretend he wasn't Bancho.
>>
>>54575322
Ah yes.

MANLYMANON
>>
>>54575301
You're not wrong in this case, but there are effects which explicitly bypass immunities.

Now how those interact with fiat-backed out of jump perks is a matter of fanwank, but in-setting immunities can be bypassed.
>>
File: Dr8ID7t.jpg (343KB, 1216x966px) Image search: [Google]
Dr8ID7t.jpg
343KB, 1216x966px
I plan on using this thing as the basis for all of my tech from now on, and am tryi g to program a inference engine that will allow me to set it to a task and allow it to eventually answer any question.

What projects are you working on jumpers?

Im upgrading a valkyrie core frame, Stuff Im chucking into my valkyrie core to upgrade it:

Valkyrie frame
Armor import: Ryu Jingu Armor
Medical module
Solar dynamos
Smart matter armor
Melee halberd 1
Hypervelocity cannon 1

Added items
• Military grade sensor sweet valkyrie core
• Military grade fabber Valkyrie core
• Nullspace computer megas xlr
• Metatron cube with jehuty blueprints infinicon
• Upgraded carapace armor Half Life
• Red robe of death Lords of Light
• Holocron collection clone wars
• Lightsaber clone wars
• Electro Chromatic Blanket johnny test
• Qaunta, upgrade to vandal warframe
• Warframe exosuit warframe
• Motherbox injustice
• A muse (NONSELF AWARE) AI eclipse phase
• Computronium eclipse phase
• nanoengineering simulspace eclipse phase
• General Nanobot Hive eclipse phase
• Structural Sim Simulspace, eclipse phase
• Engineering AI eclipse phase
• Disassembly tools eclipse phase
• wrist-mounted tools augmentation eclipse phase
• Damascus blade gunnm
• Regenerator nano gunnm
• The anything os haruhi
• Data Integration Thought Collection System haruhi
• Minimized jhovian cannon 40k tech with sim ant minimization
Netscape Navigator Blame!
• Net Sphere Reformation Device B!
• minimized supcom fabbing unit using supcom tech and sim ant achool for ants
>>
>>54575321
Chronicles of Narnia has a perk for that (Narnian Time), as does Terminator. Kingdom Hearts has one too iirc for the drop in origin.
>>
>>54575321
Are you angry. Angry about Garrosh?
>>
>>54575332
Yes, but effects which explicitly bypass immunities are different from effects which can't be defended against using in-setting means.
>>
>>54575321
Den-O and Kiva can get you a sweet time train complete with Kaiju grade weapons systems. Can't move through time on its own but can follow other time travelers. And basically acts like a second Warehouse accessibility wise.
>>
>>54575362
No this is about Masamune Dan resetting the timeline because of his salt over Hyper Muteki.

Although Garrosh does need to get fucked, too.

>>54575351
Thank you.

>>54575369
... Well call me Snidely Whiplash, because THE TRAIN STOPS FOR NO MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>54575309
Breeder Capstone

BOOSTED - Stolen Legacy
Having kids is well and good, but sometimes you just don’t want the hassle of raising them yourself. By vigorously sleeping with a woman, you can cause any child she has to register you as the father, regardless of who it was supposed to be. Child she hasn’t had yet? Yours. Child she already had? Yours. And with that, comes the various powers they would have inherited from you, had they actually been yours. It won’t do much for their memory, but they will remember ‘knowing’ that their father wasn’t.
>>
>>54575367
I don't think D&D has effects that can't be defended against. At least i don't remember any.
>>
>>54575410
thanks. that's hilarious.
>>
>>54575380
Also might wanna look into Siren Blood Curse. It grants you the ability to always be in the 'center' of time loops and aboslutely fucks time travel from what I'm reading.
>>
>>54575426
And 3...2...1...
>>
>>54575422
Let's just say the Weasley kids are no longer ginger.
>>
>>54575420
A D&D and anything written by GG is going to have 'No Save' somewhere in there. Also 2nd had Assassins that kill motherfuckers on a skill check with 'No Save' the earlier editions were Hard Core.
>>
>>54575347
>All those upgrades.
What about a symbiote from the Symbiote jump?
>>
>>54575380
>Masamune reeees Hyper Muteki out of existence
>Suddenly in the moment it was removed a huge ass train comes into existence
>Curbstomps Cronus because it's piloted by someone immune to time shenanigans (also available in same origin) and was already designed to move outside of time
>You really probably could've done this the normal way because it can enter the present freely, but this gets style points
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ft3A2n_4g
>>
>>54575321
There is a Perk somewhere (cannot remember where, sorry), that makes any attempts to deal with you by time travel ineffective. Like they go to the past to kill you as a baby. Even if they succeed, nothing happens to you. How it works I don't know, maybe they get shunted into some alternate time line and vanish, maybe they get retgonned themselves, maybe they come back and everything is exactly the same.

Ditto killing you in the future, there is no time fixed-doom hanging over your head. Unless is happens in what Spaceball called "Now-Now" it doesn't count.
>>
>>54575477
>Curbstomps Cronus

yeah that might be pushing it, you wouldn't happen to have imported some superpowerful war train As it would you?
>>
>>54575487
Was it Blazblue?
>>
>>54575450
"No save" isn't the same as "can't be defended against". There's still to-hit rolls, spell resistance and all that stuff.
Not to mention abilities that explicitly give you a save even against abilities that don't normally allow one.
And i'm talking 3.5, since that's what the D&D jumps we have are based on iirc.

The only thing that remotely comes close was the Tomb of Horrors module, but that killed people by GM-fiat, not with actual ingame effects.
>>
>>54575487
Wouldn't rely on that one, given Drakengard's getting an update.
>>
>>54575441
I am supposed to say Invalid jump or something?
I don't even know who made it.

I guess I can preemptively reee in case it's Red, Dirge, One-Armed anon, or Val. Those are the ones we're supposed to reee, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54575506
Bitch it's a Fifth-Magic-augmented, multi-storey train made of _dragons_.

If your argument weren't invalid before, IT'S INVALID NOW.
>>
>>54575456
I havent jumped there yet. Besides arent they sapient? Im trying to keep it non self aware.
>>
>>54575557
>aren't they sapient?

Only if you so choose.
>>
>>54575517
Ravenloft is vaguely 2nd edition by creator whim I believe. Though I believe it also says in the jump doc that other editions are allowed. Dark Sun I think has been stated to be some sort of unholy mixture of 2nd and 5th. Personally I just approximate 3.5 for all due to familiarity and preference.
>>
>>54575564
Well then thats gonna happen eventually. This stuff takes a long time to sync you know?
>>
>>54575550
>>54575550
>Bitch it's a Fifth-Magic-augmented, multi-storey train made of _dragons_.

sounds pretty sweet,how did you make it?
>>
>>54575506
Energy items might be an issue, but he's one Rider in a nice piece of non-reality meaning that you don't need to be careful about collateral damage. Especially since your average jumper will have a fuckton of cars on their Liner, each with new and interesting weapons.
>>
>>54575506
Not sure if anything can stand up to the Ixion which fucking time travels by pushing time away from itself and it's buddies J-Train and Doomtrains 1 & 2
>>
>>54575347
Right now? I'm compiling a list of all the esoteric defenses available in Jumpchain. Not just durability or immunities, things that shut down broad avenues of attack by changing how you interact with them. Like HP bar perks, that make it so that your body never actually gets damaged, you just have an energy meter that ticks down. Or Rolling Counter from Mother, that puts any damage you suffer on a delay and allows it to be canceled completely if you heal before the damage takes effect. Stuff like that. I'm a paranoid fellow.
>>
>>54575487
Narnia and Terminator both have perks like that. Pretty sure there are others as well.
>>
>>54575564
Preeetty sure they're always sapient.

You can just merge with it as a Gray-Matter Transfer or keep it in a feedback loop as an Imprisoned.

But both of those remove most of the benefits of having one.
>>
>>54575617
be sure to add the Pokémon moves to that list , pain Split and spiky Shield have saved my ass a lot,
>>
>>54575633
I mean in the Ultimate Spider-Man customization of one, you can choose whether it's sapient or not.
>>
>>54575660
We're not talking about that kind of symbiote, anon. We're talking about symbiotes from the series Symbiote. Different creature entirely. Though I suppose they could do a decent job of mimicking a Marvel symbiote.
>>
>>54575660
Right... But they were talking about the Symbiote jump. Not any of the Spider-Man jumps.
>>
>>54575557
>non self aware
Why? That's no fun. Also could you post the most recent version of this jump? I didn't think it was done yet.
>>
>>54575253
>any living creature
>not being a lich of some description
psh. scrub.
>>
>>54575517
>"can't be defended against"
There are Save: No effects (this disallows a Fort, Reflex, or Will save)
I thing reflex save is the dodge.
There are SR: No (bypasses Spell Resistance)
There are auto hit abilities (Magic Missile)

There are attacks that bypass energy/element resistances/immunity (Fire that harms Fire elementals and such) normally by changing part of the damage to divine damage.

Something with all three would have you use an action to lower someones HP automatically.

There are some abilities that let you ignore racial immunities, like a necromancer using death magic or mind control on undead, because he is just that good.

But I don't know if there are attacks that totally ignore other immunity, like a death immunity.
>>
>>54575692
Never a bad plan to have at least one undead altform.
>>
>>54575646
Oh god the wank.
>>
>>54575646
I'm not quite comfortable with the sort of No Limit Fallacy that it would take to assume that since Spiky Shield defends against all Pokemon moves, it defends against everything. Besides, it's ultimately still just a durability boost, I'm more interested in things that force my enemies to abandon their preferred tactics.
>>
>>54575732
it's really not much of a no limits fallacy. If you interpret Pokémon moves as being actual forms of strikes an elemental blasts.
>>
So what's there to do in Vanquish?
>>
>>54575686
Which jump? Valkyrie core? Look unded battle action harem
>>
>>54575773
Fight evil future russians, develop supertech.
>>
>>54575773
Destroy communist robots.
>>
>>54575701
There are very few effects that are SR: No, Save: No and hit automatically.

Magic Missile is one of them, and it's not only balanced by having absolutely pathetic damage, it can also be defended against with various immunities like from the Shield spell.

And even for the effects like that there's still active defenses you can use - spells like Wings of Cover, Tome of Battle counters and immediate action teleports like Abrupt Jaunt to break Line of Sight.

There are some class abilities that let you ignore immunities - Dread Witch lets you ignore immunities to fear, for example - but even with that the attack can still be defended against with the above options.

"perfect" attacks simply do not exist in D&D 3.5.
Some come close, but there's always something you can do to defend yourself if you're properly prepared.
>>
File: shan-shan-final.jpg (475KB, 1920x1922px) Image search: [Google]
shan-shan-final.jpg
475KB, 1920x1922px
>>54575686
Also mainly because I dont want my suit to be a person.
>>
>>54575752
Which I do. Interpreting Spiky Shield as being able to defend against any strength of strike is what makes it fall to the fallacy.
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
Having a bit of trouble deciding what I want to go with for a long-term chain. Can't settle on a theme or a jump order, and it's driving me crazy.

Any advice? Alternatively, what do you usually portray the relationship between Jumper and Benefactor as? Antagonist? As a harsh but fair GM? A waifu? Nonexistent? Do they come off as eldritch or humanized? What are the pros and cons to either approach?
>>
>>54575380
>Garrosh does need to get fucked, too.
Well, there's an idea. Just hook him up with someone and get him laid. Instant anger fix!
>>
>>54575347
>Armor import: Ryu Jingu Armor
I'm sorry, Ryu Jingu armor? What is this? T
>>
>>54575828
We tried that with Zaela. From the Dragonmaw Clan.

Look at what the fck happened.
>>
>>54575795
But what if I'm a communist?

I played the game but that only takes place over 10 hours what am I supposed to do for the rest of the jump? Fight WWIII?
>>
>>54575819
I use Spiky Shield to deflect meteorites
>>
>>54575821
>Having a bit of trouble deciding what I want to go with for a long-term chain. Can't settle on a theme or a jump order, and it's driving me crazy.
Any advice?

find something ou think you understand and take It to its illogical extreme, like I did with reality shows.

>Alternatively, what do you usually portray the relationship between Jumper and Benefactor as? Antagonist? As a harsh but fair GM? A waifu? Nonexistent? Do they come off as eldritch or humanized? What are the pros and cons to either approach?

she is a reality show producer,my Jumper is framed as a Anna Nicole show/the Osbornes style reality show.
>>
>>54575832
Oh I gave my riyu jingu bang a lot of altforms and alternate modes via the 7 deadly sins jump, one of those is a set of clothes, cloth armor that I import into other jumps for armor imports.
>>
>>54575557
Valks are sorta already self aware. Anna gets messages from herself she doesn't remember leaving telling her to do social stuff, so that's a pretty big clue. Also the whole thing with 300 cores feeling cold and impersonal.
>>
So, trying to create my own Nen ability in the HunterXHunter jump based on that one member of the Phantom Troupe, since it doesn't seem to be in the jump itself. I'm trying to decide if it falls under low, mid, or high power. Can anyone help?

>Ripper Cyclotron: The user is able to "charge" his arm by spinning it, increasing the power of the subsequent punch. Initially, only ten such revolutions can be done, but the user can train for more
>>
>>54575821
>Having a bit of trouble deciding what I want to go with for a long-term chain. Can't settle on a theme or a jump order, and it's driving me crazy.

A bumbling moron traipsing throughout the multiverse with no rhyme or reason? A miserly banker/fiscal expert out to profit? A benevolent utilitarian aiming to create Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism wherever she goes?
>>
>>54575833
She did find a direct descendant of Galakrond and tame it, though. Points for that.
>>
>>54575821
Benefactor personality, imo, ultimately comes from motive. And motive comes from one of two categories: need or want. Is the Benefactor overseeing your chain because she needs to, or wants to?

Jump-chan, as she was first written by QS, wants to. Your jump is recreational for her. Benefactors like this can be friendly or antagonistic, but inevitably there's a certain level of emotional distance because you don't really matter to them. Your chain can end and they won't care, because you were a hobby, not a career.

Benefactors that need you, though, can't keep that same distance, even though they may pretend to have it. Are they relying on you to fulfill some scheme of theirs? Are they trying to create a new being of equal power to them through you? Are they actually a future version of you creating a stable time loop to ensure their own existence? These benefactors can be antagonistic, but usually that ends up being a ploy in service of some other goal, not just an emotional whim.

Basically I try and pick a motive before deciding what personality is appropriate.
>>
>>54575898
I'd peg at mid. All the High Power Nen Techniques are pretty obviously busted or obscenely powerful, like Emperor Time and Wish Granter, but Ripper Cyclotron has very obvious and exploitable weaknesses, while still possessing some level of power and versatility.
>>
>>54575833
Well, I was thinking more between when he was found in Outland and when he turned total asshole in Northrend.
In fact, I think Northrend might have had something to do with his state of mind. Old Gods are a hell of a drug, anon.
>>
>>54575890
What I got from the story was more that they had the beginnings of it but werent full on self aware. But you may be right, either way I dont want to add more into that.

I just thought anna was just really deep into her ptsd talking to durga was like castaway talking to wilson the volleyball.
>>
File: 1475176095079.jpg (540KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475176095079.jpg
540KB, 912x939px
>>54575910
>A bumbling moron traipsing throughout the multiverse with no rhyme or reason?
Isn't that like the one constant between all of my chains, though? The other stuff doesn't sound that interesting, though...
>>54575922
That's a good way to outline it, yeah. Decade's benefactor, Yuki, definitely fell into the latter category...though the only reason that worked out at all was because of how she was characterized and what the chain's drawbacks and framework were built upon. It was fairly specific, too.

I want to do something similar to before, because chararacterization is my strong suit, but I don't want to do THE EXACT SAME THING a second time. Yet I'm also trying not to fall into the trap of the benefactor being a malicious sadist like Erased.

I've been ping-ponging on the issue and trying for a less attached or more of a 'non-sentient' benefactor and ended up getting bored with that in no time. So I went back to the above debate and it's driving me nuts.

Normally I'd just hand-wave it, but it feels like I'd then be ignoring a huge aspect of the chain, especially since I touched on the idea of some sort of cosmology in Destroyer of Worlds. Indecision is terrible.
>>
>>54575821
I'll piggyback off of this to ask a question for native jumpers.

How kosher is it to have their Benefactors specifically be the more powerful entities from their settings? Like a PMD native's being Arceus, or a Dragonlance native's being the High God or Chaos?
>>
>>54575966
>Wrath
>exposed to Yogg

>Cata
>Deathwing's out, Old Gods are all over the place

>MoP
>Y'shaarj

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>54575986
Have you considered a celestial bureaucrat style? Like the equivalent of a bored secretary for the organization that runs the multiverse, who has to oversee a Jumper's mad pingpong through realities as part of an office project?
>>
>>54575996
Seems perfectly valid. Also sets up opportunities for friction with other powerful entities when entering other jumps. In the end, it's your chain and there's no wrong way to write it.
>>
Anyone else having trouble finding the MCU part 2 on the drive?
>>
>>54576042
>>54576042
Poor girl or guys having a nervous breakdown trying to fill all the requisite paperwork out.
>>
>>54576074
I think it's in Unimaged. Either With Folders or A-M.

Which is weird because Part 1 is in Imaged in the same folder as Marvel Comics, but with its own subfolder.
>>
>>54575957
Alright, thanks for the help!
>>
>>54575986
>office project?
I read that as school project and imagined a student benefactor seeing his jumper and doing essays about his actions.
>>
>>54576021
EXACTLY!
Shit, all you gotta do is get a perk to pass perks on to other people, and give him some shit to protect his mind and sanity. The guy had potential, but he had to get a bunch of Old Gods whispering sweet nothings into his ear. And now you realize that that's what caused all the shit happening now and what will probably release a bunch of Old Gods in the near future. Prevent Garrosh's descent into madness, and you literally change what happened in Cata and MoP and completely negate everything that happens after.
No Iron Horde, no Legion invasion, no nothing.
But then again, that could very well cause even worse shit to happen. Is it worth it to get one good leader and get world devastation in return?
>>
>>54575821
Initially I assumed that my benefactor was a more advanced or future version of myself as I can't really imagine why anyone else would pick me of all the people in the omniverse. Or why they'd send me to Muppet Treasure Island. It's all gets a bit meta.

It's also possible that it's a more advanced or future version of my companion trying to pair up versions of myself with versions of herself.

Either way there's basically no communication and I feel it more likely they get a reel of the highlights rather than watching live all the time which'd get a bit dull even if I was going out of my way to always be as interesting as possible.
>>
>>54575986
How about a middle ground? Your Benefactor doesn't need you, but she wants your help with a strength approaching need. The basic concept is that Jump-chan is bored, right? Make that boredom something very powerful. They can't enjoy existence anymore, the perspective their power grants them makes jaded to everyone. They could alter their mind to be less susceptible to that (after all, they can give you perks that do the same), but they're scared of that. So they've decided to compromise by bringing you in to live vicariously through you. They're not just watching your adventures, they're living them, some sort of experience sharing link. As you find things exciting or terrifying or enraging, so do they, piggybacking on your emotions and feeling alive again in ways they haven't for eons. It's not quite as dramatic as editing their mind, but still makes them happy.

>>54575996
I think it's fine so long as you address the issues of power levels between series. As a default assumption, the Benefactor can freely play with entire worlds as props for your adventures, with the inhabitants of those worlds not really having a say in that. The vagueness of the Benefactor being "Jump-chan" means she can be more powerful than anything. But if it's a pre-existing character sending you on your journeys, they might be weaker than the locals. So your writing would either have to account for that by them having trouble weaving you into reality and that restricting what sort of options you can take, or something happens that leads to them being stronger than they canonically would be so they can still be the all-powerful overgod.
>>
>>54576097
I can't seem to find it in there.
>>
>>54575986
How about this:

Jumpchain is a great cosmic game played between powerful entities. Kind of like The Great Game with dragons in one D&D setting or other that I forget about. They scour the multiverse, looking for ordinary people that they think might be interesting to empower because they are forbidden by the rules to directly create their own or rewrite someone and empowering those who already have some narrative importance is likewise forbidden. So they find these ordinary people, empower them, and then throw them into various scenarios across the infinite worlds to see if they do something with watching without the Beings affecting their will. The more interesting they are, the better they're treated/rewarded by the Being that recruited them.

These Beings then compare their Jumpers to each other's to see who has the most interesting. What do they gain from this? Who can say. Perhaps it's power, prestige, or some more serious dispute amongst them beings solved without the power of beings who can rupture entire realities being thrown around. Whatever the case, it doesn't matter. Because your Benefactor was once a Jumper themselves who did such a fantastic job in their adventures, they were rewarded with ascension to Beinghood... and now you're their first attempt to enter into the great game themselves.
>>
>>54576108
This is also good.

>>54576117
Good point.
>>
>>54576199
I've seen that idea before yeah.
>>
Digger, if you're here, does the Ganbaride game from the Neo-Heisei Part 2 DLC eventually upgrade to the Ganbarizing game?
Also, does the game cover all of my adventures, or just the Kamen Rider adventures?
>>
>>54575922
>Benefactor came from their home setting's Bad End
>they're using you to prevent it, but keep you around afterwards in case there's anything else you can fix
>>
>>54576108
"I want a twenty page essay on how you spent your time in this jump, and whether you think it was time well spent."
"But all I did was eat candy and make youtube videos..."
"Reflect on your actions!"
>>
>>54575821
I dunno why but i've been really liking/preferring the idea of just sorta a cosmic natural occurrence for the chain to start, either some sort of weird wanderlust or recurring tune my own musical focused chain
>>
>>54575821
I zigzag between:
>not having a Benefactor at all
>having them as a taunting hallucination* produced by my secret belief that my efforts are futile, that I don't deserve my powers and that someone is going to pull the rug from under me at the worst possible moment

>*with the possible DUN DUN DUN option that they were real all along
>>
>>54576117
I like this one since it connects the desires of the jumper and the benefactor, deals with the whole you are boring issue simply by saying they are enjoying your lazy time just as much as you are.
>>
File: Wizards camping.png (452KB, 929x620px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards camping.png
452KB, 929x620px
>>54575821
I've always preferred having my Jumpchan be effectively nonexistent, or a result of my Jumper's Spark twitching every decade or so.

Gives me more narrative freedom I feel.
>>
>>54576230

It will, and...it only covers kamen Rider adventures. What If scenarios involving said rider adventueres as well
>>
File: The Cat.jpg (98KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Cat.jpg
98KB, 375x500px
>>54575821
This is one of those times I regret not giving more personality to The Cat.

I can say the relationship between It and OAA is at once neutral yet leans toward antagonistic if either party doesn't hold up their end of the bargain.
I can say that in these adventures, The Cat has picked up other jumpers besides OAA (see: Jack Sparrow, Gul'dan, Charr Aznable, Doomfist) and enjoys throwing these Jumpers together to see what comes of it.
And I can say after Dishonored, The Cat's essentially picked up The Outsider as something of an "apprentice" that little thing's going to be explored a bit more in Wren's chain.

Beyond that I honestly couldn't tell you, man. It's sarcastic, at times sympathetic yet also at times a massive jackass. It's... A Cat.
>>
>>54576353
It's kind of amusing how big of a deal you make about Immortal when your own jumps include shit like the Farmer capstone and "the honey badger of resurrection spells".
>>
>>54575706
If exalted charms are something to consider, then pokemon moves probably are too, they have just been in jumpchain so long people forget about them for the new stuff.
>>
>>54576437
Nobody cares.
>>
>>54576437
What did you expect from a cat? Even the picture is laughing at your suffering.

How's Gul'dan doing, by the way?
>>
>>54576437
Everybody cares.
>>
>>54576461
There's a difference between effects that are absolute by fluff (Exalted perfect defenses) and effects that are absolute in the framework of a video game (Pokemon defensive moves).

Especially since the latter are explicitly NOT perfect in the manga/anime.
>>
>>54575706
They block shit from beings like Arceus and Palkia. Considering the PMD jump has asinine things like move limits and pp, it makes no sense to treat them asof they were an actual part of the world with reasonable limits and capabilities.
>>
Who are the best super soldier waifus and why are they Samus & Doom Girl?
>>
>>54575821
The Dungeon Master is a harsh but fair GM who isn't afraid to organize stuff for my jumper to go through. She specifically arranged it to allow Zephyr to kill Gilgamesh, for example.

The Dungeon Master has a special relationship with Aria that I can't really elaborate on this moment.

The Child Benefactor (Who has Writer Nika and Doctor's Companion Nika as jumper) is a very curious, child version of a Benefactor who asks them questions and the jumper answers.

I don't want to talk about my Old Chain Benefactor because she sucks, writingwise.
>>
>>54576519
>Especially since the latter are explicitly NOT perfect in the manga/anime.
Utterly irrelevant. The jump which actually allows you to learn those moves clearly is based on and runs off of a game mechanics interpretation of the abilities.
>>
File: schrodingers-cat-artwork.png (15KB, 438x316px) Image search: [Google]
schrodingers-cat-artwork.png
15KB, 438x316px
>>54576437
I may or may not care.
>>
>>54575821
I separated my Jump-chan (the being who handles the builds and interacts with the Jumper) from the Benefactor.

Jump-chan has a somewhat humanoid personality, but it's clear from its actions that it doesn't really care that much about you or to appear 'too human'. They are here for a purpose, and nothing else. Might answer some questions if they feel like it.

The Benefactor on the other hand is full eldritch and inmensurable. Their motives are unknown personal theory is reproduction, but their power is far above anything that the human mind can conceive. Yet their level makes them effectively incapable of communicating with humans in any beneficial way for both parties. For someone that can think of billions (at bare minimum) of times faster than you, their ways of communication would be need to be dumbed down to preform basic task.

That's why they need to create a middleman, and why it would use settings that are familiar to you to feed you with perks and powers progressively before handling you 'omnipotence', instead of handling the higher dimensional manipulation directly.

I did this because I find hard to warp my mind on beings who are unimaginably powerful and still chose to remain emotionally human. Things like the humanoid and emotional deities in Marvel/DC or the Witches of Umineko are something that I don't really expect to be playing around in the bigger scope of a 'realistic' multiverse. And that's what the Jumper will eventually become, an emotionless being of pure power.

Self-creation also has its appeal, since the chain offers a certainly large number of anti-paradox perks, which would explain you creating yourself without the need of a closed time-loop.
>>
>>54576536
>Zephyr
Who?
>>
>>54576606
Zephie/Zephyr. One of my jumpers.
>>
>>54576621
Oh, I see.
>>
>>54576591
>I did this because I find hard to warp my mind on beings who are unimaginably powerful and still chose to remain emotionally human. Things like the humanoid and emotional deities in Marvel/DC or the Witches of Umineko are something that I don't really expect to be playing around in the bigger scope of a 'realistic' multiverse.
Ahahahahahah! Ah, fuck. I needed a laugh today.
>>
>>54576437
As expected of felines.
>>
File: Rider Rain.jpg (154KB, 761x543px) Image search: [Google]
Rider Rain.jpg
154KB, 761x543px
We need more Toku/Sentai. I'm currently working on one, having to rewatch some stuff, no claims until I've got a draft to show you folks. However, We are in dire need of Toku/Sentai.
>>
>>54576591
Ignoring the opinion on realism... you severely underestimate humanity's ability to be irrational pricks who hold on to things they should have long since let go.
>>
>>54575821
>the relationship between Jumper and Benefactor as
One of the things I do is fluff/houserule that properties/vehicles/warehouse attachments can be freely filled with NPC's is you want. NPC's are basically P-Zombies or the what you see when you spend some R&R in a Star Trek Holodeck. You are basically interacing with a program run by the Warehouse AI designed to entertain you. Jump-Chain is basically the same thing. She isn't really the Benefactor, she is a GUI the benefactor interacts with you at a remove through. You wouldn't really even be able to meaningfully fully comprehend the benefactor at the beginning. You need to be a 5th+ dimensional being.

Jump-Chan acts however would make you most comfortable long term.
>>
>>54576672
I'd like more Power Rangers/Super Sentai personally.
>>
>>54576672
>pic
Please tell me that isn't real.
>>
>>54576723
No, it's part of a manga, silly.
>>
>>54576732
....I was asking if it was a real Kamen Rider thing and not like a photoshop.
>>
>>54576723
>>54576752
Yep!

http://manga.nineanime.com/chapter/Kamen_Rider_Spirits_18/89551-10-2.html
>>
>>54576723
>>54576732
>>54576752
No idea I got this off from Gaunlet a while back. Looks like a scan though, so it might be a thing.
>>
>>54576732
If anime is real, why can't manga be?
>>
>>54576723

Boy, Spirits is a real trip of a manga.

You know the famous "Even if there's no god or buddha, there's kamen rider" line? Comes from that manga.

Also those kamen riders are all Evil riders
It's kind of fucked
>>
Which Sidereal martial art lets you punch people into a duck?
Or is that just hyperbole and not a thing Sidereals can actually do?
>>
>>54576514
He was saved from death, so his chain's running on "You die once, you die for good. Nothing is gonna save you." And was not allowed to keep his warlock magicks and fel, at all.

Also, been put through the literal wringer. He tried to be a big-dick hotshot in Doom 2016 early on and... Only escaped The Doom Marine by blowing up part of the facility and hiding in the wreckage until the guy passed by.

Needless to say he's been wrecked on several occasions.
>>
>>54576793
It's a combo you can make with... Charcoal March of Spiders.
>>
>>54576672
I kind of wish the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Jump would get an update. It looks like it only covers like maybe the first three seasons? But the next three seasons all exist within the same continuity and share a few characters with the previous seasons. And one of the more recent (as in within the last ten years) Power Rangers series has one of the original Black Rangers make a reappearance as the the teams Mentor.
>>
>>54576793
Charcoal March of Spiders. The specific Charm is Pattern Spider Touch. I think there are other ways to do it too but that's the one I know of.
>>
>>54576811
Almost makes you feel sorry for him. Almost.
>>
>>54576793
It's a Charcoal March of Spiders Style, a charm called Pattern Spider Touch.

>>54576829
No combos necessary, just the one charm.
>>
>>54576842
>>54576716
Let's do something about that then. Choose an adventure and let's makes some stuff JC!
>>
>>54576829
>>54576854
>>54576866
Thanks
>>
>>54576842
>But the next three seasons all exist within the same continuity and share a few characters with the previous seasons.
Kamen Rider rules. New series, mainly new cast? Have a new jump!
(Thanks for volunteering!)
>>
Is there a reason for the Worm jump being in the update folder? Did I miss something?
>>
>>54576991
Worm Update.
>>
Hey /jc/, I need some Dimensional Travel capabilities so I can get the most out of Hero BBC.
>>
>>54576991
The first part of the worm update was dropped.
Thread posts: 551
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.