[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1639: Gotta Catch 'em All Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 724
Thread images: 96

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54545949
>>
File: Camp Camp Jumpchain.pdf (133KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Camp Camp Jumpchain.pdf
133KB, 1x1px
Hi to you all.

Hope you enjoy this one.
>>
>>54558448
Gotta Catch 'em All!
Gotta Catch 'em All!

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Gotta Catch 'em All!
Digi~mon!
>>
Anyone want to talk about their weirdest pets from jumpchain?
>>
File: Maid Models for Mass Production.png (2MB, 2048x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Maid Models for Mass Production.png
2MB, 2048x2772px
>>54558477
Do animal eared maids count?
>>
>>54558472
Huh, thanks. Reading.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-259#post-37579955
>hurr gaiz this in-setting being which explicitly isn't omnipotent can give me a power to perfectly reproduce absolue and fiat-backed abilities given by an omnipotent* being
>b-but beteterr than the way an omnipotent being would allow me to do so!!!!
>using their mutiversal omniscience to know exactly what said omnipotent being would offer in a specific situation, obliviously!1!!!
>gaiz please love me I'm such a genius and amazing for seeing this clever loop hole!
>trying to gain something for free because it costs too much CP when more CP is explicitly barred

Remember, kids, never believe anyone telling you that SBers are reasonable. Always, always... assume the worst about SBers.

*Editor's note: While the scope and power of the being known as "The Benefactor" is up to personal interpretation and wankery, the author of this quote is one of a select group of people who absolutely treat them as "Omnipotent".
>>
>>54558525
Eliminate Crossposting
>>
>>54558472
Okay, first thing: Please, please (!) fix your formatting! Please?
>>
>>54558525
If it's a post by Record, Cliff, Ursine, Godogma, or Dirge, it's not worth considering because it's just going to be baseless whining. Just ignore their existence.
>>
>>54558560
Wait, what's wrong with it?
>>
File: rider-girl-den-o-6.jpg (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rider-girl-den-o-6.jpg
374KB, 1024x768px
Jump # 178 Kamen Rider Heisei pt 4 (Heisei pt 2 skipped)
Background: Wild Card (0)
Perks:
*Stop Staring! (0)
*We’re Friends Right? (100, Discount)
*Jumper’s Wild (300, Discount)
Equipment:
J-Buckle + Agito +Kuuga + previously combined (300+300)
Aces High x 2 (0)
Companions:
*Board of Jumpers (200)
Drawbacks:
*Jumper-san! (+ 100)
*Let’s You and him fight (+ 200)
*Round Zero (+ 0)

Wow… again!?! So I am back in Japan as a Kamen Rider again. Time to kick more people for justice I guess.

I felt a little cheated honestly this time when I heard that we were fighting undead monsters I expected Kamen Rider Castlevenia… to be Rider Kicking Dracula in a final clash in his castle. Instead I got 52 undead animals and a bunch of punch happy riders who seemed to take exception to everything.

I hang out with Snowflame… SNOWFLAME and these guys fought pointlessly more than him. It should be noted he loved this world, enjoyed cracking peoples heads thoroughly and I am still not sure making him a Kamen Rider was the best move. Not that it was a big power boost but he isn’t exactly a paragon of justice.

So I am apparently Kamen Rider Jumper who just does other jumps on the side once in a while for a vacation.
>>
>>54558509
I wouldn't call them 'pets', anon. I'd call them joy.
>>
>>54558574
Bullet points in front of perk names... No separation between names and prices.
>>
>>54558472
re: Small print. Why no Crime Scene Creation to go with the Crime Scene investigation?!
>>
>>54558472
...The Fuck?
>>
>>54558525
What makes you think any of us are even remotely interested?
You know that they are full of shit. It's not news to any of us. So why continue to report their shit, something we don't want, when you know that we don't want it?
You do realise that you are basically just shitposting, right? You're not adding or contributing anything that anyone else here actually wants.
So, anon, please, unless you are deliberately shitposting, in which case you'll ignore me anyway, please stop doing this. Thanks.
>>
>>54558525
Shitposting aside, is this actually true?

>That's very good but anything shared with SB is capped at how powerful you got it. Your companions need a softcap perk to let them get anything to work at peak capacity.

I thought that the Magatama would only get them to your level, but they could train it further if it's something that could normally be improved.
>>
>>54558509
I say yes.

Speaking of which if I jump Anno 2070 and then jump CATastrophe can I fill the arcology I got from Anno with Kemomimi? I don't think I got an answer the last time I asked this.
>>
>>54558626
>So, anon, please, unless you are deliberately shitposting, in which case you'll ignore me anyway, please stop doing this. Thanks.
He's been asked several times. Chances are it's deliberate shitposting.
>>
>>54558519
You're welcome, anon.

>>54558560
>>54558605
>Bullet points in front of perk names
>No separation between names and prices
Apologies, but I am not seeing how those are a problem. You are the first person to raise the topic.

>>54558613
But anon, that's what Noose Tying is for.

>>54558616
Heh, I'll consider that a compliment.
>>
>>54558637
Yeah, they can train it further.
>>
>>54558666
>But anon, that's what Noose Tying is for.
No, no. Noose tying is for how you deal with the criminals after you've investigated.
You need the crime scene creation to fabricate the charges against them so you can hang them "legally."
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (341KB, 712x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.png
341KB, 712x558px
>>54558642
I see why not. If you want bunch of cute animal earred girls & boys, then why not?
>>
>>54558637
Normally when something doesn't go Record or Cliff's way, they invoke something called death of the author and make their own rules before declaring it the only sensible rule to follow. It's not that different from them advocating Creative Mode.
>>
>>54558637
That is, in fact, the case. They're just full of shit.
>>
>>54558697
Well, I guess Mr. Campbell had the good fortune of deciding to not let that one in. For his own sake.
>>
>>54558472
The real question that must be asked: How do you claim a name in the IRC?
>>
>>54558666
Can you make a Camp Lakebottom Jump ?
>>
>>54558739
>/msg NickServ REGISTER password email

Come now, anon. You can only trip me up once.
>>
Isn't record the guy who literally argued to a jumpmaker that his own jumps perks didn't do what they said they do? When the jumpmaker was literally there telling them no?
>>
>>54558730
Or maybe it was a skill he needed to learn?

In all seriousness, I agree that formatting could use a bit of work: The space between cost and perk name doesn't really separate them very well (I read Minuteman as "100 minutemen" at first glance.)
>>
>>54558666
I mean, but does that /really/ look good to you, Satan? That's also not typically what bullet points are used for, either...
>>
>>54558767
Daggerfall happening, no name author
>>
>>54558795
>no name author
Wait, so is that not you?
>>
>>54558783
Yep.

And also argued with Mardukth about drawbacks in Infernals.
>>
>>54558477
Probably the Samehada. The thing that makes it weird is that I've decided that, for the purposes of my Chain, it counts as a Transformation artifact for the purposes of all those Belt Combination options in the Kamen Rider Jumps, because you can combine with it to transform into a half-shark humanoid monster. I've combined it with: the Thunderbird Relic from Symphogear, replacing it's scales with equally sharp electric feathers; and the Messenger of the Sun from Boktai, which again, I'm counting as a Transformation "artifact" because I can transform with it via the Sol Trance Perk. So now i've got a Giant Sword-Club, covered in Feathers,with a viney, talking Sunflower for a handle. To be honest it's (they've?) gotten a bit creepy, cause I used to scratch Samehada between it's scales/feathers to show it affection, but whenever I do that now, the Sunflower moans as well... very passionately.
>>
>>54558765
I don't know, anon. I have enough series to watch on my plate already. Sorry.

>>54558791
>>54558793
Hm, okay. Would adding a dash after the prices work?
>>
>>54558783
Nah, pretty sure that was either cliffc999 or Godogma. Record tends to be (barely) more reasonable on shit like that.
>>
>>54558651
Hope springs eternal, and all that, anon. Worth trying, just on the off-chance.
>>
File: So Sad.gif (790KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
So Sad.gif
790KB, 320x224px
>>54558841
>I don't know, anon. I have enough series to watch on my plate already. Sorry.
>>
Why does SB come up every other thread or so?
>>
>>54558820
>Sheer beauty
Thanks for sharing that, anon.
>>
>>54558863
Hope is an illusion.
>>
>>54558883
Because Red isn't here to take the brunt of the drama.
>>
>>54558841
>Hm, okay. Would adding a dash after the prices work?
It should, if you use an em dash.
>>
>>54558883
Because of one guy who brings their retarded shit here, and we're too fucking dumb to not bite the bait and ignore it like we fucking should.
>>
>>54558707
>they invoke something called death of the author and make their own rules before declaring it the only sensible rule to follow
Isn't that just fanwank though?
>>
>>54558909
So is justice, compassion, virtue in all it's forms, etc.
Illusions have power and value, anon.
Do you think that is a screen you're looking at?
Puts on Morpheus sunglasses
>>
>>54558477
The things no one else considers a pet. Like that Living Bardo from Genius that is the embodiment of the fear of all the things that go bump in the night.
It likes you.
But most everyone else is scared shitless of it.
>>
Alright, so I've been hearing some serious shit about what's been going on in Blazblue but I'll be damned if that sword doesn't look nice.

How's an early game jumper survive the time and space shenanigans that go on there?
>>
>>54558918
>we're too bored not to bite the bait

FTFY. We're all just looking for excuses not to let the thread die.
>>
>>54558924
Yes.

>>54558950
No. We don't need that to keep the thread alive. Anyone who says that must be a shitposter themselves. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
>>54558943
Oh no you don't. Don't go trying to cheer me up with that "even if it's not real, it still matters" nonsense.

It's too late for me. Just let me die.
>>
>>54558707
>they invoke something called death of the author
Amusingly, in this instance, they would actually be doing that "legally".

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47979886/#47984498
>>
>>54558969
So this is what it looks like when you bully a jumpmaker into complacency.
>>
>>54558943
If you take the blue pill, you wake up tomorrow and believe whatever you want to believe. Seriously, it's a hallucinogen, you'll have to explain that shit somehow.
But if you take the red pill... Wait, I've never seen this one before...
>>
>>54558964
Death is an illusion too, anon. Still matters a whole lot.

Gotta shop at Hot Topic!
>>
>>54558987
Why bother? Hot Topic is too expensive. They're not even all that edgy anymore.
>>
>>54558946
Take the Gag Reel drawback. Plot's still gonna happen but the comedy should tone down the stakes. Also: consider taking anti-paradox stuff and finding some method of time travel.
>>
>>54558448
Catch what all? Waifus? Jumps? Jumpmakers? Jumpmaker waifus? Jump waifus?
>>
>>54559036
Catch all the memes.
>>
>>54559036
>Jumpmaker waifus?
Is Crona a waifu or a husbando?
>>
Camp Camp Jumpchain.pdf
133KB, 1x1px
>>54558560
>>54558605
>>54558791
>>54558793
>>54558914
Well, I guess that em dash does look nicer.

New version!~
>>
File: Itachi Reality.jpg (76KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Reality.jpg
76KB, 1024x682px
>>54558909
>>54558943
>>54558964
>>54558987
>>
>>54559052
>Is Crona a waifu or a husbando?
Yes.
I'm glad I could clear that up for you.
>>
>>54559049
We must conquer Constantinople, then.
>>
>>54559036
There is a wip jump that the True Scenario is waifuing previous jumps, the gauntlet ones are yanderes apparently.
>>
File: reapers.jpg (9KB, 285x219px) Image search: [Google]
reapers.jpg
9KB, 285x219px
does Warcraft have dragon waifus?
>>
So, question. Where can I find all the Dracula options, besides Power of Dominance?

And I don't mean just vampire bullshit. I mean PRINCE OF FUKKEN DARKNESS perks and powers, rejected by all that is holy and is the edgelord incarnate and all that dumb shit.
>>
>Lovecraft
>Jorge Joestar
>Parasyte
>Tyranids
>Hive Queen Quest
>Zerg
>Prototype
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Resident Evil
>Warframe

Any other good jumps for perfecting your biology in ways that can be applied to others?
>>
>>54558477
I've successfully Domesticated tigers wall selectively breeding them for fluffiness.

I've got a entire pack part of WhaleWolves.

I've crossed Nehwon style ghouls with white-headed capuchin monkeys and modified away their fur as a little side project in sword and sorcery

I've got several hundred animal level intelligence Ais doing various things on
"instinct"

I've got the immortal Banborowfrom that time my retainers Somehow mixed up golden apples of immortality with the regular apples that I was feeding them
>>54559052
it's a secret to everybody
>>
>>54559052
Crona is a Schreodiger's Spouse.
>>
>>54559099
Franken Fran
>>
>>54559099
>Resident Evil
>Warframe
Invalid jumps, we need someone to do canon-compliant versions.
>>
>>54559128
Timmy. Sssh.
>>
>>54559072
That's cool and all, but Carthago delenda est.
>>
>>54559099
Strange Things.
>>
>>54559015
Thanks for the reply!

Oof, okay. I was kind of hoping to avoid needing that kind of stuff (they tend to be in high powered jumps themselves) but I guess it's just that kind of setting.
>>
>>54559099
Toriko and NieR Automato. Probably X-Men, too, especially with Omega-level Self-Molecular Manipulation.
>>
>>54559099
Seven Deadly Sins demon perk line?
>>
What are some good jumps to pick up cute goth waifus?
>>
>>54559310
DC Mystic,soul eater, overlord the series
>>
>>54559310
There are no jumps with actual goth waifus.
>>
>>54559310
Any of the WoD jumps.
>>
>>54559310
oh I forgot league of legends, Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2 and TOME.
>>
>>54559341
>WoD
>Waifus
>>
>>54559351
Speaking from a meta perspective, VtM has always had a small association with goth girls for some reason.
>>
>>54558472
>Also - as per our special, exclusive, one time only, annual program you are entitled to a +50% increase in points upon choosing to limit your experience in a manner befitting of your origin. The points gained in such a way don’t count towards your maximum.
Are you the maker of Megas XLR and The Princess Bride?
I love those jumps, and that 50 origin bonus mechanic!

What else have you done?

The 'Buddhist' gold. Is is still cursed if you meld it down to make stuff out of it. Like jewelry, golden idols, 'commemorative camp coins' or 'gold ingots from my gold mine. Which I have one of'?

>Perks priced at 100 are free, with others at discount to their respective origins..
might want to make this apply to items as well, and make the pamphlets free

Link for the source material?

What is the ratio of kids to councilors/quartermasters?

Are they just responsible for Camp Lilac, or are there just 2(3) Councillors and a quartermaster for all the camps?
>>
File: Jamming Out.gif (968KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Jamming Out.gif
968KB, 500x389px
>>54559390
>>
>>54559390
Yes, but VTM material also likes to wax about how vampires are terrible people who can't truly feel love, so bad waifus.
>>
>>54558472
What even is this?
>>
>>54559057
>A bunch of money, about 50.000 dollars in unmarked. Better spend it quick, or not at all.

now, are you absolutely certain you want to put the decimal point there? you don't want to add another one or move it five places to the right?
>>
>>54559310

Any jump set in ancient Rome.
>>
>>54559578
That's not what he meant you double barbarian.
>>
>>54559535
Not everywhere uses the '.' character as a radix, Bancho.
>>
>>54559627
>radix

yes, but in my experience that's how it's generally done when referring to American dollars
>>
>>54557741
>Splitting it into Alliance/Horde would cut off all the neutral races, wouldn't it? Even if you include the nonplayable members of each faction, Vrykul, Murlocs, etc all get left out.
Or they would be one of the things available in both jumps

The same way some heroic types was present in both Duel Monsters: The Heroes, and Duel Monsters: The Shadow Realm.
>>
>Powerful Soul (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
>Godslayer (Alterworld D. Rus)
>Magical Particles (Bastard!!)
>Power of Dominance (Castlevania)
>Narnian Time (Chronicles of Narnia)
>Immune (Death Note)
>Unconquered (Exalted - The Solars)
>Apostle (GATE)
>Living Miracle (Heaven's Lost Property)
>Expired Pasta (Generic Creepypasta)
>I Have No Soul to Burn (Ghost Rider)
>One Hundred Times My Own Power (God of Highschool)
>Singularity (Jorge Joestar)
>No Trap Can Hold Me (Justice League Dark)
>Noble Eightfold Path (Lord of Light)
>Exploiting the System - The Way the World Works (Phantasy Star Online)
>Heretic (Seven Deadly Sins)
>Zombie (Seven Deadly Sins)
>Anti-Life Immunity (Superman: the Animated Series)
>Power Protection (Superman: the Animated Series)
>Lunar Dial (Touhou)
>Drain No (Young Justice)
>Incomprehensible (Young Justice)

OK, /jc/, how do we kill the jumper?
>>
>>54559692
Delete the reality in which they currently exist. Let's see them escape an empty local multiverse without their Benefactor's help.
>>
>>54559692
Sphere of annihilation done
>>
>>54559692
Obliviate.
>>
>>54559412
>Are you the maker of Megas XLR and The Princess Bride?
Alas, not. I, too, love those jumps and their drawback mechanic, and the concept of thematic drawbacks was simply too perfect not to include here.

>What else have you done?
If I understand the question right, only Akagi and this thus far. Here's to hoping for the future!~

>The 'Buddhist' gold.
Cursed no matter what. That dirty nazi stink, you understand. It's anti-profit only, though, so feel free to use it for electronics or food additives.

>might want to make this apply to items as well
Thought it was obvious enough. Next update, then!

>make the pamphlets free
I have to have at least one 50 CP item, or companion-less people are potentially left hanging.

>Link for the source material?
'Ere's the playlist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAswTnJgkc&index=1&list=PLcmv7ZvufrRl6FAiNGuzMyD-kNm7d1TpO

>What is the ratio of kids to councilors/quartermasters?
Canon camp has 1 quartermaster, 2 counselors and 11 kids, but feel free to decide what the other camps are like.

>Are they just responsible for Camp Lilac, or are there just 2(3) Councillors and a quartermaster for all the camps?
It's called Camp Campbell, located on Lake Lilac, where there are also other camps. Other camps are presumably staffed according to their needs and preferences. The staff of Camp Campbell is not responsible for other camps.

Thanks for asking!~

>>54559448
It's a jump, silly. Enjoy!

>>54559535
Sorry, Cameron is a cheapskate. Fifty grand is all you get! No worries, I get the point.
>>
>>54559712
Survivable by Unconquered and Exploiting the System, escapable with No Trap Can Hold Me.

>>54559720
Prevented by Unconquered, made pointless via Power of Dominance.

>>54559725
Anti-Life Immunity, Incomprehensible. Really?
>>
>>54559692
Reality crash igualized by autodetonation of Eldritch Abomination in void distortion.
>>
>>54559801
You're right. Clearly the only way is to retroactively prevent them from ever accepting the Benefactor's offer. But since we can't affect THEIR time stream, we have to affect the Benefactor's, to make sure she picks either someone else or nobody at all.

Or maybe prevent Jumpchain from ever existing? But who could do that, and how?
>>
>>54559829
Find Quicksilver and get him to rule that no jumps are valid?
>>
>>54559692
...I vaguely recall this being asked before?
>>
>>54559692
Sufficiently powered precognition, Path to Victory style. Either thread the needle on killing jumper yourself,or talk jumper into suicide.

Actually, sufficient social fu may be enough to convince jumper to turn off all those perks.
>>
>>54559692
>Pic-related
Jump when?
>>
>>54559853
That's no use, they wouldn't listen.

You'd have to prevent him from ever posting the original Pokemon and InFamous CYOAs to /cyoag/. Only then could you prevent this.

Theoretically, you could do this by preventing the death of Magical Realm, but you'd have to be careful with assuming that alone would work. You'd have to show him what would become of his brainchild.
>>
>>54559763
>I have to have at least one 50 CP item, or companion-less people are potentially left hanging.
Hmm. Can you make the cursed gold there also, and make a new founder item?

>without the access to the Founder package discounts for obvious reasons
>Founder package discounts
This term only shows up in the companion import section and nowhere else.

>The staff of Camp Campbell is not responsible for other camps.
Ah. With the talk about the founder being lazy and greedy, and the 'delegation' perk in his line, and all the accidents happening, I thought what was happening was the kids were being dumped and left to manage the camp themselves mostly. (You like to swim, GREAT, you're the swimming activities director now)
>>
File: Worm Update.pdf (296KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Worm Update.pdf
296KB, 1x1px
Ignore me guys, nothing important to see here.

Change Log for the tentative first update

>Cauldron Conspirator and Shard origins added.

>Drop-In Gear added

>Dimensional Breach Controller moved to Drop-In, Cauldron Vials moved to Conspirator, new capstone gear added to Hero and Villain

>Slight tweaks to Spanner in the Works and Best in the Business

>Powers are the same, will be worked on in a separate update

>Oh god this took forever

>Please let me die
>>
File: recursive necromancy.jpg (188KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
recursive necromancy.jpg
188KB, 500x278px
>>54559964
>last spoiler

No.
>>
>>54559964
Oh baby, you treat me too well.
>>
>>54559801
I'm not seeing any immunity to psychic powers,I go into his mind and drive him into a suicidal despair when he realizes he can't kill himself . I generously offer a Magatama with toggle so we can turn off his powers and end himself.
>>
>>54559964
I love you Worm, you are life. Thanks for the jump.
>>
>>54559964
you did good
>>
>>54559964
Oh my. Is it finally that fateful day? And hey, just in time for Worm 2! (Give or take a month or two, probably)
>>
>>54559942
>Can you make the cursed gold there also, and make a new founder item?
Maybe. Nazi gold is thematically tied to the Founder origin, though... I'll see what I can do.

>This term only shows up in the companion import section and nowhere else.
Kind of a legal speak. Companions can't take the Founder's origin. Can buy the perks, though.

>I thought what was happening was the kids were being dumped and left to manage the camp themselves
Close enough. The founder of the camp is lazy AND is running from Interpol all the time, so the rest of the staff are left to operate without a central figure.
>>
>>54559964
>nothing important to see here.
Oh, okay. I'll just be on my way then

I love you, this will is a great day
>>
File: Guda.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
Guda.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>54559964
ITS
>>
>>54560046
THE
>>
>>54559964
Thank you so much, Worm_Anon.
>>
>>54559915
So you need to travel back in time, and come up with a path to institutional incarceration for Quicksilver?
>>
>>54559964
>Friendbringers
Perfect. Everything was worth it.
>>
File: Good News Everyone.jpg (28KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
Good News Everyone.jpg
28KB, 400x321px
>>54559964
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

>Last Spoiler
NEVER!
>>
>>54559964
Can I just spend 3000cp on Friendbringers? Please?
>>
>>54559964
Thank you for the update.
You're a good giant eldritch space whale. As such, I'll destroy your barren Earth dimension last.
>>
>>54560023
There's no need for psychic or magic immunity when Power of Dominance makes your soul completely invulnerable, Zombie means your soul is the only thing needed to survive, and Living Miracle, Unconquered, and Anti-Life Immunity prevent any alterations to body or mind, regardless of the source. So your plan fails at the first step. Also, we're assuming non-jumper/Benefactor beings because no potatoes.
>>
>>54559964
Oh my god. It actually happened. Worm, you are truly best girl.
>>
>>54560002
>>54560029
>>54560030
>>54560033
>>54560042
>>54560046
>>54560064
>>54560089
>>54560103
>>54560108
>>54560120
Glad you guys are happy.

The formatting is terrible and I'm gonna have to work on it to try and pretty the jump up but people at least have the new origins to play with.

Now I wait for people to scream and shitpost or find dumb mistakes that I overlooked.
>>
File: joys.jpg (10KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
joys.jpg
10KB, 211x239px
>>54560063
END OF THE CHAIN, AS WE KNOW IT
AND I FEEL FIIIIIIIIINE
alternatively https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC083te8VP4
>>
>>54559964
>Powers are the same, will be worked on in a separate update
You are spared, for now.
>>
File: 75180198.jpg (45KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
75180198.jpg
45KB, 500x630px
>>54560148
>>
>>54559964
>You can undo this at any time if you need or desire to, but it will sacrifice all progress you’ve made and will require that you start over.
Does this mean that when you remove the limits you lose any development at all you made while they were on?
>>
File: an entirely different smug duck.jpg (35KB, 408x472px) Image search: [Google]
an entirely different smug duck.jpg
35KB, 408x472px
>>54560110
okay Then I drive him to suicide the hard way by destroying everything he cares about and driving away. Everyone he loves as painfully as possible,also, you never said we were assuming non-jumper/Benefactor beings because no potatoes also power of dominance isn't complete invulnerability. It's only invulnerability to what you don't accept,and that includes assumption of the risk so said Jumper knows that there are things that if he tried to absorb would probably destroy him. So since He is suicidal He is probably going to try and absorb one of those,Hell just taking a dive in a fight to the death in, undertale would be enough to do him in.
>>
>>54560178
Yeah, but it's development made while it's in a weakened state anyway. You're not really losing much by doing so other than the progress towards pushing past your current limits.

And fuck me i forgot to make some notes about that perk, ah well. Next time.
>>
>>54559964
... Do Shards get an alt-form in this jump? Because that seems like it would be worth an awful lot just by itself, and it's sort of ambiguous as is.
>>
File: thestral.jpg (317KB, 1200x1770px) Image search: [Google]
thestral.jpg
317KB, 1200x1770px
>>54558477
I've got a penguin from CATastrophe who weirdly enough has been with me longer than my main weapon and my only companion.

Imported him as a thestral and a wyvern and duct-tape fusioned him to my Tennessee Stud so he'd always be a viable form of transportation.

Do any jumps that I didn't write have pet import options?

I feel like it was something I tried to introduce as a thing but other jumpmakers didn't really go for it.
>>
>>54559964
>Shard Administration
... I am become Jumper, the Fourth Entity.
>>
>>54560216
No, you're playing the part. I'll make a note of it.

>>54560229
That's the idea, remember to troll those fucks in Cauldron.
>>
>>54559964
Can you group the perk by origin instead of CP cost?
>>
>>54560256
Sure, I'll do that. I need to try and pretty the jump up anyway.
>>
>>54560063
No. No you stop that. Siivagunner jump doesn't even exist yet.
>>
>>54560241
So, to be clear, the Shard origin doesn't mean you're a multidimensional space whale. Are you functionally just the brain growth in your Host then?
>>
>>54560212
Does it reset previous progress made with the perk? What about your relevant memories while using it?
>>
File: RPS Statistics.png (894KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RPS Statistics.png
894KB, 1280x720px
People with sword builds, is it true?
>>
>>54560379
I don't know, I've got a natural-weapons build going.
>>
>>54560379
I pick scissors the least, barring repeated ties, but I'm blade/gun/fist, so I don't know if I count
>>
>>54560353
I'll add notes to clear it up, you're basically a shard without actually being a giant extradimensional cancer flesh-beast.

Might just make people be a shard in an isolated and unaccessable dimension, and not give an altform. We'll see.

>>54560372
No, just the progress you were working towards at that particular moment.
>>
>>54559964
HAH! I knew the "Worm update never" meme was a lie!
>>
>>54560410
why would you respond
>>
>>54560419
Personally, I think it'd be easier to just say you're a part of your host - they die you die, and no space whale shenanigans.
>>
>>54560419
If I only buy Simmy friendbringer will she be lonely?
>>
>>54560496
Yeah, sounds like the best idea

>>54560554
No, she'll just insist on following you around whenever possible.
>>
>>54560419
You are the passenger in your host's head not the whole shard, sort of like how Scion is not really the whole Warrior.
>>
>>54559964
I LOVE YOU
>>
>>54560623
Not really how shards work.
>>
>>54560228
I think you were more successful introducing scenarios than pet or companion imports
>>
>>54560575
Incidentally, does the Shard origin gain the points for the Passenger drawback?
>>
>>54560733
Yes it does, consider it part of the compensation for not getting gear and the mandatory loss of agency.
>>
>>54560683
Dirge did scenarios first IIRC. I just turned them into frivolous win conditions.

Even that I nicked from one of Stupid_Dog's drawbacks.
>>
>>54560742
Might want to update the description for the drawback, since it's still assuming that you'd have a non-shard origin, and that would be your Host. Possibly a free Companion (just a person, no actual origin or CP to spend - You're their free perk.)
>>
>>54560742
Does it count against the drawback limit?
>>
>>54560742
If we go shard and take Being Taylor is Suffering Does Taylor still have her bug powers or is that substituted with our shard power?
>>
>>54559964
okay so this only appears to affect my companions

painwheel
drop in
chose Sting , -400
Outside Context Problem free
spanner in the works -300 discount for drop in
High Risk Guarantee -300

RJ
drop in
chose reverse engineering -400
outside context problem free
Tinker-Tech Cache free for Tinker
spanner in the works -300 drop in
identification free for drop-in
Little Black Book -50
Powered Armor System: generates other power armor that grants other abilities à la a granting style trump, nothing above a class 3-150 discount for Tinker
balance formula -300

Dante
drop in
chose Sting-400
spanner in the works -300 discounted for drop in
High Risk Guarantee -300
Lair -100
Business -100

Tyrion
drop in
chose Path to victory-400
Outside context problem free
spanner in the works -300 discounted for drop in
perfect communication skills -300 discount for drop in

Leonardo da Vinci
Outside Context Problem free-400
chose Miniaturization and Efficiency
Tinker-Tech Cache free for Tinker
spanner in the works -300
Powered Armor System: automatically 3-D prints drones that have random trump powers-150 discount for Tinker
Dimensional Breach controller -300 discount for drop in

Monique
Drop-In
Lessons of Adversity-100
chose Quantum Evolution -400
containment Foam -100

mother box
Drop-In
chose compounded computation -400
spanner in the works -300 discount for drop in

Pam
Drop-In
chose Personal Force Manipulation -400
High Risk Guarantee -300
>>
>>54560796
To clarify, this would be a free Companion attached to the Passenger drawback/Shard origin specifically, and not mandatory (assuming you've got or are getting a Companion) - This is just to make it clear that, yes, you do get a person to attach to.
There are a lot of rules lawyers out there, after all. "It doesn't say you get a person to attach to, and since I didn't import anyone/make a new companion, that means I can go around without one! Free points!'
>>
>>54559964
>Drop-In Gear added
>Friendbringers
Hmmm
>Drop-In Free,100 CP perks are only discounted)
>Hero 100cp, 100 CP perks free
>Villian 100cp, 100 CP perks free
>Rogue 100cp, 100 CP perks free
>Cauldron Conspirator 100cp, 100 CP perks free
Since everything ends up the same, have you considered making all the backgrounds free choice, with free 100 CP perks and costume?

>Perks
Format wise, I like having the perks grouped by origin instead of price. Makes it easier to choose which one you like the most.

Also, the proper order is Drop In, Hero, Rouge, Villian, Not Drop In, Hero, Villain, Rouge. The the one that is supposed to be neutral between the ones who are supposed to be good and bad.

>Dimensional Breach Controller moved to Drop In, Cauldron Vials moved to Conspirator
If I was going to seriously complain about something, this would be it, because the switch could mess up builds. They do fit their new locations better though.

That's why I suggested ways to free up points, above. Lessen the blow somewhat.

>Protectorate Headquarters (600cp, Discount Hero)
I like the wound of this, and would be taking it as a movable sea-rig thing.

>Center of Power
This just doesn't sound as impressive to me, even if it really similar to the headquarters above. Maybe its the overlap with Lair earlier, maybe its sour grapes over it not being Cauldron Vials. But I think a big part is that the protectorate headquarters comes with legality and tolerance with the PTB, and this is just a Lair+

>Shard Gear
The Balance Formula and Cauldron Vials, or something like them, also makes sense for Shards, since that stuff is actually Shard flesh, used to make a connection between host and shard.
Something that could be prepared to make a link between a power source (Like jumper) and host. Different from the Shard Administration since the power source doesn't loose the power, it's just channeled through the host with the power source paying any costs (in energy, MP, whatever)
>>
>>54559964
You raised the Drawback cap?
>>
>>54560796
>Might want to update the description for the drawback, since it's still assuming that you'd have a non-shard origin,
Yeah, it can still be taken by a non shard origin to become a shard, just being a shard requires it.
>>
>>54559964
people with 8 companions now get a lot more than people with less for the costs
>>
>>54559964
So, wait. What does the second Shard Capstone actually do? It seems to be something like Easy Mode from Travelers Gate, but I actually can't tell if its just a learning boost or what
>>
I'm jumping scooby doo, and this just stuck out at me as suspicious.

What's an unaccompanied underage mexican kid doing in tibet? Other than trying to scam people, I mean.
>>
>>54561018
I mean, that's literally always been the case. like, for all jumps with companion imports at all.
>>
File: Oh god what have I done.gif (586KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Oh god what have I done.gif
586KB, 500x230px
Bluh, just got back.

I'll relook at the drawback cap and Companion CP, and see what I can do about the Gear. Might be a bit, the medication I'm on right now makes me a zombie and it's hard to really dig in.

>>54561031
You're lessening/crippling your capabilities to force them to grow in new ways, just like shards.

My bad guys, shoulda taken a closer look at all of this before posting.
>>
>>54561033
his name is literally Flim-Flam there is no mystery here.on the run from the cartels is a possibility
>>
>>54561033
Making Scrappy likeable?
>>
>>54561033
>What's an unaccompanied underage mexican kid doing in tibet? Other than trying to scam people, I mean.
Do not question Flim Flam. It's not worth it.
>>
>>54561064
>spoiler
No worries, just think of it as getting testers to try to break a system. That's a good thing, since now you know what the issues are.
>>
I am debating on whether to take Golden Morning and just kill Scion or not take it and give him a chance to be charisma'd, any help?
>>
>>54561113
Just turn him into a duck.
>>
>>54561060
true but usually not to this extent, it's obvious one bit got updated and the other didn't, 800 cp per companion is very generous but it makes the individual import option look shitty in comparison as it doesn't cost that much less but gives way less cp
>>
How to troll your Host as a Shard:
Grant only your soundtrack perks.
Restrict them to always be running, but let the host decide whether they're audible to others.
>>
>>54561064
Okay, so, could you provide an example of its use; if I use it to limit my capabilities to use magic or something, what does that imply for the growth it offers?
>>
>>54560852
I believe the answer, given however many hundreds of threads ago, is that Taylor triggers and gets the shard vision thing people see and then forget about, and then Jumpchan slaps it away and jams you in her head instead, with whatever shard power you chose.
>>
>>54561113
Use the second true magic to throw a gravitonic hyper missile at his main body, there you are done.
>>
>>54559964
What do you think about allowing the shard passenger drawback to be taken for 0 points allowing you to stack it with another origin? Like the premium origins some jumps have, letting you be a hero shard (with discounts on hero and shard origins) or a cauldron conspirator shard (with discounts on conspirator and shard origins)

Taking a canon companion should let you be their passenger.

As for the host being you, and their permadeath is your perma death...

I dunno, I like the idea of budding and/or switching hosts, and convincing my companions to be shards as well. Where the companion respawn mechanic could mean the host comes back, or it could mean there is a new host in a week. Because worm is a place that could always use more Butchers, right?
>>
File: thinking skellington.gif (176KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinking skellington.gif
176KB, 500x400px
Clever Girl prevents you from taking racial intelligence penalties or otherwise losing ability to think like a human does, but it also mentions you keep the benefits of any new instincts.

How does it determine what will help?
>>
>>54561162
Dahak chronicles weapons are bullshit.
>>
>>54561077
>>54561085

Yeah, but the more I think about it, he's oddly capable for his age, stores things in his pockets he shouldn't be able to, has an established relationship with some manner of sorceror, he's completely out of place and though hes obnoxious his cohorts tolerate him in ways they perhaps shouldnt...

... is flim flam another jumper?
>>
>>54561018
>people with 8 companions now get a lot more than people with less for the costs
If the group import is like the single cape option above, then if you have open slots make up a new companion(s) to reach the 8 person limit.
>>
>>54561180
That seems like getting way more benefits then the points you are giving up and makes no sense in series.

And removing that permadeath is like you asking to not be able to die in this jump.
>>
>>54561204
Not unless he's been purposefully avoiding charisma perks.
>>
>>54561064
>My bad guys, shoulda taken a closer look at all of this before posting.

No, this is GOOD. More eyes are better. You should have shared months ago,
warts and all. We don't judge. We just shitpost up the whazoo,
>>
>>54561204
http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Flim-Flam_(Scooby-Doo!_Mystery_Incorporated)

I don't think so. A Jumper wouldn't still be in prison.
>>
>>54561210
>asking to not be able to die in this jump.
And considering how grimderp this setting can be, that's asking for a lot.
>>
>>54559964
>Full Line Up
>This may be purchased once.
This used to be purchasable multiple times, please change it back.
>>
File: 1468541207623.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468541207623.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Reminder that Thinkers powers will give the average jumper the biggest bang for their buck.

Thinker powers let otherwise ordinary humans stay competitive with flying bricks who shoot lasers out of their ass, so slapping one on someone who already has powers from another setting would have crazy results.
>>
>>54561210
>And removing that permadeath is like you asking to not be able to die in this jump.
That was about companions, who have no permadeath.

But for you, like your host dies and you have 1-ups. Instead of spending them to resurrect the host as if they were you, use it to connect to a new host.
>>
>>54561260
Compound Computation master race
>>
Hrm. Shard origin with Shard Administrator. With the Contractor power.
So, who wants to make a deal with the devil?
>>
File: Happy Feels.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Feels.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>54561245
But anon in my drug addled haze there is only shame and regret.

>>54561259
Let me try and figure out how to sort out companions, if I can balance the CP disparity and figure out a way to be generous without being unbalancing I'll let it be purchased multiple times.

Give me some time to experiment

>>54561260
You, I like the way you think anon. Great taste.
>>
>>54561260
Oh yeah, put the shards in charge of analysis in contact with the being that has all sorts of weird powers that the Entities are just begging to own. That's definitely not going to lead to them reverse-engineering you and the next generation of shards being all-powerful world destroyers. I hope you've got a perk to keep your powers from being copied.
>>
>>54561260
Contractor is literally the best for this though.
>>
>>54561113
I plan on spending that Jump forcing him through some Psychiatry and Maturation until he's a repentant Space Whale.
>>
>>54561260
>Thinkers
>Not Tinkers
>Not Trumps
>>
>>54561321
Might I suggest starting your Therapy no Jutsu on Eidolon first?
>>
>>54561321
Why bother? He's killed more people than there is word for how high that number goes. He doesn't deserve repentance, he deserves to be cleansed from reality for the good of all other beings. The only reason to want him to repent is so that you could have him aid you in exterminating the rest of his species, but if you kill him you can just use his reanimated corpse to do the same.
>>
>>54561231
no, I think he must have a couple that force people to keep hanging out with him. they didnt actually grant him charisma, they just gave him the effects you'd get from having it.
>>
>>54561292
To be honest, I feel like the Jumper Cycle is either way worse than Golden Morning or nowhere as bad. For jumpers with a lot of powers, it's just asking for the world to be destroyed, and shit worse than Scion to show up in numbers. And for jumpers taking it as their first jump, there's no risk, it's free points.
>>
>>54561369
I'm turning Eidolon (and a lot of other Capes, actually) into Heroic Eyecons.

>>54561374
Cause I've not encountered a being with a physiology like his own, and I want to explore his consciousness and see how it has developed. I might as well fix him and prevent Golden Morning while I'm at it.
>>
>>54561360
>Tinker
Doesn't have the same ease of use as Thinker and doesn't work with your powers to the same degree, synergy with Tinker would pretty much just be using OOC powers to acquire resources for Tinker projects.
>>
Do we have any jump that lets us be in the Three Kingdoms Era?
>>
>>54561455
>Cause I've not encountered a being with a physiology like his own, and I want to explore his consciousness and see how it has developed. I might as well fix him and prevent Golden Morning while I'm at it.
Eh, alright, then. I think it would probably be better and more productive to just autopsy him, but fair enough. So long as you don't care about him an a being and just a science project.
>>
File: Pls no bully.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pls no bully.png
155KB, 500x500px
>>54561442
I'll try and fiddle with it, in the meantime I'm crashing and so I'm gonna try and let my head rest.

Thanks for all the feedback everybody, hope you like the new perks and stuff

Question though, would you guys prefer I just make Cauldron Vials a duel split between Conspirator and Villain?
>>
>>54561442
>For jumpers with a lot of powers, it's just asking for the world to be destroyed
I feel like Scion and/or the Endbringers would step in if something you kicked up risked actually destroying the world. Unless it happens so fast that precog is the only way they could have seen it coming.
>>
>>54559964
Shards currently get a free costume. Is that intentional?
>>
>>54561498
I like where they are now.
>>
>>54561484
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love and care for every living and thinking being, to a very illogical degree as result of what I've done and encountered and how my mind has developed over thousands of years of traveling the multiverse. That includes, sad, twisted, genocidal monsters like Scion.

I've experienced and encountered pretty much every feeling the accompanies the loss of a loved one. I'm not really one for proclaiming judgement upon others. I prefer to focus on preventing future incidents, as opposed to avenging old ones.
>>
>>54561442
Hopefully with jumper cycle, they aren't all in Earth Bet. Some other dimensions get powers also. And luckily the worst jumpers stuff comes from power combos, which won't be a thing if everyone only gets one power.

I wonder what the guy who got the Level 100 Perk but no actual class, so just 100 empty levels, would be like.
>>
>>54561590
Probably better off then that guy who got my JoJo pose perk.
>>
>>54561498
Yes please
>>
>>54561186
Define 'help'.
>>
>>54561555
Their host can use it. Hopefully Drop Ins get a free costume soon, so everyone starts with one.
>>
>>54561499
>>54561590
You don't understand, it's not just perks, its every power you've ever developed or collected. That means there's probably at least one guy who can cast Greater Wish, another guy who can summon Gods to wash his dishes, and another guy who got all my cultivation over thousands of years.
>>
>>54561604
Well Level 100 includes stuff like Immnuity to scrubs, where no one non in the equivalent of Realm of Heroes at the least can even harm you. And might give you a lv 100 punch or something, where the level 100 being added to calculations makes mundane stuff OP.

The JoJo pose perk would be FABULOUS for getting a modeling job.
>>
So, is taking the shard origin mandatory if you take the drawback, or no?
>>
>>54561186
Fiat
>>
>>54561580
Okay, but Scion's always been a genocidal monster. It's not like he became that because of some trauma from losing Eden. So yeah, you can totally judge him.
>>
>>54561674
No.
>>
>>54561674
More to the point: can you get discounts on Shard Origin AND another Origin if you take the drawback.
>>
>>54561696
I mean I could, but I won't. It's not really my thing.
>>
>>54561616
As in which instincts will be beneficial to you on a regular basis and which ones won't.
>>
>>54561671
>The JoJo pose perk would be FABULOUS for getting a modeling job.
Probably would be a great distraction too.
>>
>>54561360
Nah, it's obviously Brute.

Think about it. Brutes are seen as the dumb muscle having to rely on their strength in order to get shut done. Be obvious enough about your Brute power and everyone will think that that's literally all you can do. Then, right when they're monologing about being the scummiest scum (or heroicest hero) BAM, keikaku everywhere.
>>
>>54561742
Define 'benefit'.

Again. Instincts have specific goals they're meant to accomplish. They'll help you achieve those goals.
>>
Shard Master Race Represent
>>
>>54561737
Then you're a traitor to sapient life.
>>
>>54561753
>BAM, keikaku everywhere.
....I just realized all my keikaku perks would be scattered and they would constantly be keikakuing the world.
>>
>>54561764
I guess I want to know how it determines what will help you at least 51% of the time in at least 51% of possible situations.
>>
>>54561791
benefactor magic.
>>
>>54561782
Are you a bad enough dude to out-keikaku yourself?
>>
>>54561791
It's best to think of it in terms of basic goals. You keep instincts that help you hunt. It's up to your sapient mind to determine if you should act on them, the exact same as your human instincts.
>>
>>54561774
I don't really care for what labels others apply to me. I'm only in it for me.
>>
>>54561555
It's a damn good deal, it's not easy to get enough fabric to cover an entire shard.

All the other shards are jealous of your fashion sense.
>>
>>54561854
>All the other shards are jealous of your fashion sense.
Shh. I am in disguise. They don't know that I'm the eldritch giant space whale granting powers.
>>
>>54561732
Brellin plz
>>
>>54559964
Exceedingly minor gripe that I don't think you're even going to see, but I think the Uber and Leet drawback needs a small change. I think that "he doesn't seem to be limited in what he can build anymore" should be changed to "he doesn't seem AS limited," since Leet with his drawback completely removed suddenly jumps from "joke character" up to "possibly the strongest Tinker in the setting."
>>
>take jumper cycle
>suddenly hundreds of amazing bars, cafes, and grills pop up all over the world
>some folks get liquid control powers
>a few become more entrepreneurial
>lots become suddenly good at enchanting but dont have magic otherwise

Huh, better than expected.
>>
>>54561910
>implying Brellin asks for permission
>>
>>54561931
He is the strongest tinker in the world, even with his murderous shard and one-time limitation.

Fuck, Prototype alongside Reverse Engineering and Efficiency would be an insane combination.
>>
>>54561774
what if you are a skeleton?
>>
File: fancy-shard.gif (3MB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
fancy-shard.gif
3MB, 255x255px
>>54561854
>pic related
>"They'll never guess."
>>
>>54561940
Being a gear focused jumper really comes in handy for a lot of drawbacks. I may not have all the gimmicks other jumpers have but when it come to fighting myself the one with the stick wins.

That is why I like these drawbacks.
>>
>>54561984
You have a m'lady shard?
>>
>>54561988
I like to beef up weapons myself, but since I use my own bones and flesh as major ingredients, the advantage of gear focus doesn't really come into play much.
>>
>>54561988
Remind me to suggest to Worm-anon that it might be fun if some of your stronger gear ends up bound to people as a Ms. Militia-style power.
>>
>>54561988
Yeah, but you lose access to your warehouse with the Jumper Cycle. If you didn't, you could just circumvent the loss of power by having literal iron man armor on all the time.
>>
>>54561984
This pic just made me picture Ramiel in a fedora.
It gave me a laugh.
>>
>>54561979
Then you are right on track for akeleton of the year! Good job bones!
>>
>>54562031
'M'vangelion"
*tips geometry*
>>
>>54562028
Somebody has my warehouse, I just wonder who.

>>54562023
That sounds fun and horrifying to me.

>>54562009
Eh I like to tinker with my magic, doomsday sneakers will come in useful one day I swear!
>>
>>54562023
>some of your stronger gear ends up bound to people as a Ms. Militia-style power.
That's why I like Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts.
>How is having a sword/gun/suit of power armor a super power?
Well, you can summon and banish it from hammerspace, and it self repairs. even if completely destroyed.
>>
>>54559057
>A box, with everything you want.
Including a Spark? And some CP? Or an infinite supply of Vibranium?
>>
>>54562116
When they get access to monkey kings staff with all the bullshit powerups and changes I have made to it? Then it is a major superpower.
>>
>>54559964
Can Forced Evolution be applied to Forced Evolution?
>>
>>54559964
HELP.

SHE ROLLED THANATOS.
>>
>>54562147
Yeah, I have a 'Staff of Fuck You' as well.
>What does it summon mechanical spiders?!? Isn't that random compared to the theme you had going?
What theme? It it's a free import it gets stuck onto the staff. And the Magical Robo Spiders were a free import. So now the Staff of the Monkey King is also the Staff of Spiders. And Spider Monkeys. And Monkey Spiders. There are also snakes in there somewhere.
>>
File: laughing garlic jr.gif (363KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing garlic jr.gif
363KB, 499x281px
>>54562202
>>
>>54562202
There's a non-zero chance it will look like you.
>>
>>54562202
So? Why should anyone care?
>>
>>54562202
>>
>>54562202
Do you have 1-Ups?
She can Thanatos up some new ability based on your powers with spare 1-Ups just before a jump ends.

Also who is she, Taylor Herbert?
If so, Lung has a bad day coming in about 3 months.
>>
>>54562202
Appropriate, considering she should naturally have a Dark Binding equivalent.
>>
>>54562236
because he usually tries to be funny seeing as thread is often too grim?

here's where you start shitposting "oh but he's just a drama whore there's no need for any other explanation."
>>
>>54562244
... You know he's probably talking about a different character, but as soon as you fucking posted _I_ wound up rolling Taylor as having Thanatos.
>>
>>54562258
Spamming idiotic implications in all-caps like a spastic, autistic child is hardly "funny".
>>
>>54562283
Called it.
>>
File: smug little git.jpg (28KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug little git.jpg
28KB, 311x400px
>>54562283
Funnier than you, though.
>>
>>54562280
Welp.

Lung's fucked.
>>
>>54562299
...No, you didn't. That's some serious confirmation bias you got going there.

>>54562304
Maybe. But only just.
>>
>>54562310
Unless Taylor changes into a severely different person, with Thanatos she'd die against Lung.
>>
>>54562258
>"oh but he's just a drama whore there's no need for any other explanation."

How is this shitposting though when it's the truth?
>>
>>54562280
Step 1 open portal to warehouse.
Step 2 summon companion, hopefully one with non human form
Step 3 Have Taylor say, "Sorry thing my power summoned, but my power tells me you get better from being killed, and I my projection here gets better from killing things."
Step 4 have Thanatos kill companion.
Step 5 summon another companion.
>>
>>54562283
>>54562343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSQ8tZ35t4U
>>
File: smug hakutaku.png (43KB, 290x307px) Image search: [Google]
smug hakutaku.png
43KB, 290x307px
>>54562343
Because you're talking more about yourself than about him, without even realizing it.
>>
>>54562366
Emiy..err...Taylor: "People die when they are killed."
Shard-Jumper: "Not all of them."
>>
>>54562435
You could try to use less forced references.
>>
>>54562374
Youtube comments sections are generally funnier. SB "humour" is generally more funny. Sorry I'm not impressed by this namefag and most IRC members' (yes, I realize he currently isn't one) tendency to think that spamming random sentence fragments lolsorandumbly is the height of comedy.
>>
>>54562449
See >>54562374
>>
>>54562446
Really? Never would have guessed that. It's not like I made an obvious correction there to make the reference clear, or a meme for the quote.
Good thing you're here, Captain Oblivious.
>>
>>54562449
You had to be there.
>>
File: heavens_lost_property_640_1024.jpg (216KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
heavens_lost_property_640_1024.jpg
216KB, 1024x768px
Heavens lost property jump
Warehouse time 94.4
Synapse resident 800
Unique data signature free
Living miracle 200
Pearly gates free
What beautiful wings free
Hands of icarus free
My creations, my children free
Stairway to heaven 0
Tools of daedalus -300

Items
Stopwatch free
Incubation pod -600

Drawbacks
Ow my head! -400
The jumper in synapse -100
Glitch 0

Is it just me or do these things look and seem a lot like chobits except without off switches inside sensitive areas?
>>
>>54562466
Ohohoho, you really got me there. Does it "trigger" you that I'm not engaging in your typical hugbox tendencies?
>>
>>54562502
Listen to the song for further instructions.
>>
>>54562498
>off switches inside sensitive areas?
sounds like a design flaw
>>
>>54562541
Apparently it was a feature to keep the chobit from being molested iirc.
>>
>>54562560
Wouldn't being turned off make it easier to molest?
>>
>>54562541
As long as you don't get sand in your switch, it'd be fine
>>
If NuBee is here, what's the pros and cons on whether I grab Occult Practices or Uplift? I can't afford both.
>>
>>54562569
I mean I guess, would be basically like being with a slam drunk passed out chick and that sounds disgusting to me, but thats what was in the show.
>>
>>54562524
There are exactly two lines of "instruction" in that song, so I'll try to look through the internet into your handsome anon eyes and say: Eventually.
>>
>>54562598
Is this the new level of hand holding? Not actually being able to look at two options that say what they do and compare yourself?
>>
>>54562624
In the Soul Eater jump, what exactly do I have to eat 99 of before I eat a witch soul?
>>
File: invisible.gif (2MB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
invisible.gif
2MB, 500x190px
When did you first become invisible, /jc/?
>>
>>54562672
We've gone even deeper
>>
>>54561970
Only in fanon really. In canon he's decently broad, but is crippled by the inability to maintain his devices and doesn't actually produce anything beyond the average Tinker.
>>
File: LD.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
LD.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>54562624
>the new level of hand holding

>L....Lewd!
>>
>>54559964
Yay its finally here I can't wait to see all the new

>>Powers are the same, will be worked on in a separate update

God dammit
>>
>>54559692
One of those kill anything perks.
>>
How powerful are Hollow Men in WoD - Genius the Transgression because i'm taking it up to 500 CP, wound they perceive magic as ‘technology’?
>>
>>54562624
>not knowing about group handholding
>or reverse handholding
>or mashed potatoes handholding
Oh, my sweet summer child.
>>
>>54562808
Yeah, it's a shame. Guess we'll have to wait longer.
>>
Jumpers, what jumps do you want to see updated?
>>
So is magic in nier powered by blood and are metal or light valid elements for magic?
>>
>>54562817
See Noble Eightfold Path and Heretic.
>>
>>54562848
World of Warcraft, except done by somebody else entirely.
>>
>>54562848
Bayonetta, Resident Evil, Warframe, Macross, God of War... really, all of Red's jumps that have shitty fancanon in them.
>>
>>54562848
Elite Dangerous, Ow those items. . .
>>
>>54562840
>>
>>54562866
Add a few breaking perfect defenses perks then. Eventually it just comes down to whether or not your metaphysics have perfect attacks overwrite perfect defenses or the other way around.
>>
[Random shitposting that is barely relevant to the topic at hand]
>>
>>54562848
Ninjago. Not because I dislike the author, but because what little I saw looked like he was redoing it from the ground up, and if it turned out anything like Slayers it would've been pretty decent.

It's always sad when someone quits just as they're finding their groove.
>>
>>54562848
Bioshock
Infamous
Pokemon Trainer
Mystery Dungeon
Mass Effect
Brutal Legend
Forgotten Realms
Viking Saga
Devil May Cry
Mother
Ouran High School Host Club
Steven Universe
Bionicle
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Harvest Moon

I don't feel like looking through every single folder for every Jump I want to see made better
>>
>>54562848
Girls und Panzer.
It's not BAD. It's just...meh
>>
File: running ruby.gif (232KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
running ruby.gif
232KB, 500x280px
>>54562848
RWBY, but I hear that's being worked on.
>>
>>54562678
The only jumpers who need invisibility are the ones who lose their head whenever a jump makes them a teenager.
>>
>>54562940
You might as well say "any jump made before late 2016" at that point.
>>
>>54562672
Evil human souls, Meisters and Demon Weapons both get a list of people who would count as an evil human to be reaped for such souls.
>>
>>54562848
Jumps who updates I want to see now:
>Infernals
>Devil May Cry
>Resident Evil
>EVE Online

Jumps who currently don't have updates in the works:
>Ghost in the Shell
>The Sims
>>
>>54563036
>RE
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54563049
Well, getting infected with horrible zombie diseases does tend to make one an invalid.

You would know, wouldn't you?
>>
>>54563055
Nah, he was just born that way.
>>
>>
>>54562855
Basically, yeah, blood. Light would be, metal probably not. Think classic RPG elements.
>>
>>54563049
See >>54562374
>>
>>54562848
Danny Phantom. The show has a ton of things that would make for awesome perks (Vlad's scheming ability, Danny's mastery of quips, Jack's whole 'stomp Vlad Plasmius when he puts my family in danger' thing, Sam breaking Danny's brainwashing, etc.), but the jump doesn't really have any of that. Plus, no drawback for Pariah Dark? The most powerful villain on the show? Really?
>>
>>54562755
His thing is to make "anything" once. That was a Wildbow WoG.

I call his shard Prototype, because the 'anything' has flaws, even in its first incarnation, and it seems that his specialty is "new things." If he could get past the video games and work with Dragon, he could have been actually relevant.
>>
>>54562848

Ghostbusters
Diablo
Kingsmen
FMA
Stargate

...Ghostbusters
>>
>>54562848
A good chunk of stupid_dog's early stuff. Courage especially has a lot of oddities, Cardcaptor is a bit one note, Jackie Chan is missing any content from later seasons, and in general all his perks are just barely above Mib-tier, just with better presentation.
>>
>>54563105
>Stargate
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54563103
>anything
No, that's how Tattletale described it. I think WB described it more as "he has every tinker specialty, but he loses huge swathes of knowledge every time he builds something, which dramatically increases the chances of something going wrong if he builds something that uses that information."
>>
>>54563103
>Wildbow WoG
And we all know how much that's worth.

Anything or nothing based on how much benefit the current speaker would get if the WoG is true or not
>>
>>54563103
If you paid attention to WoG you'd know he's just got access to an extremely broad tech tree and has to make every component entirely separate from any of his previous inventions. He's a somewhat useful Tinker, but fanon really likes to assume anything means he could be producing Hero or Simurgh tier tech.
>>
>>54563142
You know what would be amusing and appropriate? If long term exposure to Uber doing his thing was what was sapping his knowledge.
>>
>>54563003
Would that even be wrong? 2015 and especially 2014 didn't have a lot of the widely-accepted conventions /jc/ has developed since.

Some of the most-celebrated jumps of 2014 and early 2015 would seem unfocused or even quaint today.

>>54563097
Good luck, the author's gone and probably hasn't thought about it since 2015.

That's what happens when you make a jump for whatever you're vaguely interested in in a few days and then stop caring once it's out because the series doesn't speak to you much anymore.

Notice that same author put a lot more effort into Wii Sports Resort and Slayers. There's a fundamental change in how he worked there. Instead of "this looks neat let me rush something out and get bored," there was a more long-term philosophy setting in.

It always seemed like right up until mid-spring 2016, he didn't really take things seriously - which was common in the early days but waning out by then.

I actually find this kind of interesting.
>>
>>54562333
Lung always loses though. He's just a loser.
>>
>>54563108
It always felt like his claim to fame was always having something that looked nice, was imaged, and came out quickly.
>>
>>54562848
All of Quicksilver's jumps.
All of Red's jumps.
All of OAA's jumps.
All of Wakfu's jumps.

Basically, all of the jumps not made by Valeria's crew.

and you can guess who I want to update them.
Because unlike the idiots I just mentioned, Val actually knows what /jc/ wants and is willing to put it into a jump instead of bitching, whining, or hemming and hawing over canon.
>>
>>54563245
Do you sleep? Or are you some kind of shitposting robot?
>>
>>54562848
Well we can see why the fuck you started this chain, Timmy.
>>
>>54562848
>40k Imperium*
>Commorragh
>Danny Phantom
>Doctor Who*
>DMC
>Dragon Age - Origins*
>Drakengard*
>Farscape
>Forgotten Realms*
>Ghostbusters
>Gunnerkrigg Court*
>Half Life
>Infamous
>Jade Empire*
>Journey to the West*
>Marvel
>Mass Effect*
>Medaka Box
>One Punch Man*
>Pirates of the Carribean*
>RWBY *
>Smite
>Soul Calibur*
>Supernatural
>The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind & Oblivion*
>The Witcher *
>Totally Spies
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Xiaolin Showdown*

Of course, none of these will ever be updated. Never ever. So... meh. I still look forward to the future.

*Stuff I would legit not mind an update for, the other stuff was just not fun to read or make builds for, or triggers my autism for various reasons.
>>
File: smug jack.gif (5MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug jack.gif
5MB, 333x250px
>>54563245
You left out a lot of ancient jumps there, sonny. Sure you don't want her to update your jumps?

Oh wait.
>>
>>54563256
Tell me how I'm wrong without resorting to shitposter memes.

Oh wait.
>>
>>54563256
He sleeps at NEET hours. 2-4am normally, though sometimes he'll literally stay up all day to shitpost because this really is his life.
>>
>>54563204
Lung rivals the Endbringers for the title of "biggest jobber," I can't recall him ever winning an on-screen fight.

And don't say Leviathan, the fight itself was a draw in its most generous interpretation, and Lung would have died in the aftermath if not for Alexandria's intervention.
>>
File: takeheed.png (30KB, 1320x262px) Image search: [Google]
takeheed.png
30KB, 1320x262px
>>54563245
>What /jc/ wants

cliffc is that you?
>>
>>54563239
He was a machine back in the day, and was high enough quality that there weren't major calls for changes, especially since it was imaged and therefore harder to edit. Just hasn't aged well really. I mean I respect the guy and what he did, it's just that his jumps really were early and it shows.
>>
>>54563275
You left out about 60-70 percent of the generic 100-300-600 jumps from 2014-2015 and only mentioned people who have been constant targets of manufactured outrage, which tells me that your intentions are insincere.

I mean, even Kill la Kill could stand a little touch-up, but did you mention it at all? And what about the set mentioned by >>54563108 ?
>>
>>54563305
He did forget to mention Dirge and Lycoris, though maybe they're not as juicy a target as they once were.
>>
>>54563281
He gets a way better hand dealt to him in fanfic then in canon hilariously enough.
>>
>>54563259
Actually, I take that back. RWBY and Drakengard will be updated eventually. So yay!
>>
>>54562824
>wound they perceive magic as ‘technology’?
That is a good question, but I don't think it is technology they make mundane, but fantastic stuff. Magic would get pinged way early, and the higher you go the more stuff they are immune to, even normal everyday stuff, or even old tried and true archaic tech.
>>
>>54563275
>Makes wild claims with no substantiation, dismisses anything to the contrary outright
>'Tell me how I'm wrong' he says, refusing to acknowledge anything that doesn't agree with him anyway
>>
>>54563281
Reminder that he lost to Taylor twice, because apparently "use pyrokinesis in an AoE fashion to kill the bugs, then keep doing it so she can't bring in more bugs" is a hard concept for him.
>>
>>54563289
Yeah. Even companion imports weren't really a thing back then.

But then, /jc/ was more pleasable back then. Expectations were lower, things were taken less seriously, and even the several-thread arguments were less about the reputation of people who don't even post here than they were about what was ethical.

The chance to /go/ to a setting was more valuable simply because there were so many fewer jumps.
>>
>>54562848
Harvest Moon
The Gamer
Worm for the power update
Archer
Dragon Ball AF Oh wait, that's mine
>>
>>54562848
Gundam Future Century, I just want one thing. If you choose gundam fighter to let you pick a country that doesn't have a member in the main cast for free so you can replace them without being the back up.
>>
>>54563391
Man.

This place became a shit-hole.

Say what you will about the multi-thread shitstorms, but it was genuinely better.
>>
>>54563418
ahahahahahaha

Haha oh boy you don't even know how nasty it was back then.
>>
>>54563418
The shitposter became more virulent so of course you feel things are worse.
>>
>>54563395
>That's mine
Just do it, don't be afraid.
As an aside, if it's a choice between one or the other, which would, in your opinion, be better long term? Going further beyond, or drop-in's potential capstone?
>>
>>54563418
>it was genuinely better.
Ahahaha. Fuck. It's cute that you legitimately believe that.
>>
>>54563391
No. Things were just as, if not more caustic back then then they are now, way more awful all around. The worst threads get these days is annoying. There's no actual vitriol or hatred in the shitposting anymore, no one cares about it one way or the other anymore, we've seen to much of it and gotten to used to it.

Things are better now then they have ever been because people are now doing what they always should have done; ignore the shitposter.
>>
>>54563418
This place was always a god damn shithole. Don't believe for a second that anything was better, because it couldn't be.

Remember the statement "This is why we can't have nice things?"

Repeat that since the first /cyoag/ thread we spawned in.
>>
>>54563418
>threads devoted to fucking your starter
>multitthread shitstorms
>Mommy
No thanks
>>
>>54563108
*Jumper uses SIT perk from Nintendogs to make stupid_dog complainer sit down ans shut up*
>>
>>54563418
Cynicism and bitterness set in, and once expectations got higher things that flew by without much complaint in early years suddenly became marks of high treason.

It wasn't so much 'better' as it was less serious. There weren't nearly as many constant efforts to manufacture celebrity drama, it just sort of happened back then. It was people spontaneously overreacting instead of deliberately campaigning to destroy someone.

It was stupidity instead of malice. There was a sort of vague innocence to it all.
>>
>>54563473
You've tried your hardest to make that true ever since your jump got rejected, shitposter. But the person you've made the most miserable has been yourself.
>>
>>54563438
If you have something to counteract losses from not training, then the Drop In capstone would be best for long term as it's easier to maintain. With Go Further Beyond you'll run into the same issues Goku had when going SSJ3 and only being able to handle it for a short time, but getting worse and worse with each new form, not to mention that while the boosts would be bigger, they would be much harder and more time consuming to achieve
>>
>>54563418
jumpchain has always been bad. There has always been shitposting. And there always will be shitposting. There will be no respite from it. It will never cease. Your only hope of stopping it is to escape the thread entirely.
>>
>>54563499
Tell that to Red who was screeching about power levels since thread fucking one.
>>
>>54563418
what's that song about rose-tinted glasses?
>>
>>54562848
American McGee's Alice
Familiar of Zero
Forgotten Realms
Hellgate: London
Mass Effect
Berserk
Drakengard 1
>>
>>54563499
Yeah, and that cynicism and bitterness has immunized us from the worst shitposting we've ever experienced. Things have never gotten as bad as they got back in those early days, because we've learned how to deal with the autistic shitfits.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
Hey guys I brought McDonalds did I miss anything
>>
>>54563545
FUCKYOu
>>
>>54563545
Your sense of taste. McDonalds is shit.
>>
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you are the worst jumpmaker.

I'm sorry, but please take your things and be out by the end of the day.
>>
I don't care what a few of you assholes think. I like this place, I like most of the people in it and I like reading about their adventures and posting my own. And I think that the hours when you few howlers are asleep shows the true character of the thread.

Mock me if you wish, but I'm only here because I enjoy myself. You might want look deep and ask why you're here. If the answer is "because I like tearing down other people's fun." you really should rethink what you've done with your life.

You only get one and nobody gets out of it alive. So be excellent to each other. And please, don't think I hate you shitposters. I don't. I pity people who can't find something better to do with their time than stomp around on other kid's fun and laugh.
>>
>>54563545
Fuck you, leave and never come back, take all the other jump makers with you, we have val to make jumps for us, reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: crona boy girl.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crona boy girl.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
I miss NuBee posting crona pics
>>
>>54563545
The world ended. Twice.

>>54563536
>Hellgate: London
I really wanted to like a jump here, but the jump doesn't actually match the lore or game.
>>
>>54563545
>MCDONALDS
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>54563545
It seems they hate Mcdonalds Heavens, then again I prefer Sonic.
>>
>>54563511
Thx.

I'm gonna combo it with Reduced Form so that I don't have to keep finding increasingly outrageous training methods to continue getting stronger.
>>
>>54563545
Yo, mang. If you don't mind?

>>54550258
>>
>>54563395
>Oh wait, that's mine
Oh hey, Tamerai. Soo, I've been reading Lazy Dungeon Master. And the reason Gods send out Heroes to deal with dungeons is they tie up or constrain the free flow of mana.

Whether that is some thing bad for the world, or just something they are anal retentive about I don't know yet,

And the 10 DP a day comes from tapping the mana flow, and can get bigger with a bigger dungeon. after the expansion it went to 100 DP a day, and then there was an offhand comment later about it dropping to 90 DP for some unknown reason. maybe one of the features he added tied it up, or the source is getting depleted?

The Cleanup perk should probably be free to someone with the language skill.

Only about half way through the translated stuff. But there looks like a lot of backlog to translate. Do you know how fast new translations are added?
>>
File: Penthouse.jpg (214KB, 1080x630px) Image search: [Google]
Penthouse.jpg
214KB, 1080x630px
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you are the best jumpmaker.

I'm sorry, but please take your things and be in the official best jumpmaker penthouse suite by the end of the day.
>>
File: PepsiMan.gif (348KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
PepsiMan.gif
348KB, 240x155px
>>54563545
MCDONALDS JUMP WHEN
>>
File: angry hyena noises.png (566KB, 836x938px) Image search: [Google]
angry hyena noises.png
566KB, 836x938px
>>54563522
You say that now, but worries like that were a lot more understandable in the age of "we're fresh out of /cyoag/ and this is going to implode in a couple of months just like all the rest." Why do you think the no-potatoes rule is a thing?

>>54563545
A mix of nostalgia and reeeing.
>>
In the Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2 DLC, would it be possible to add more outfit pieces to the GanbaRider Driver (and whatever I combined it with)?
>>
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you are a jumpmaker.

I'm sorry, but please take your things and be in the thread.
>>
>>54563621
J̸̖̼u̱͚͕͙͍̟s͎̙͎t̮̠̳͙̤͡ ͎̜͟g̤͔̟̞̰͘o̖ ̷͍̖̼̭̰͕t̹̠o̙̖͕͍̖̹ F̹̳̮̪o̧̜͎o͞d̵̼̯̠̼̜̠f̭i̺͔gh̸t̗̜̞,͚͔̪ ̭w̟̕hͅa̬͡t̮̹͔̦ ͕̹̣̻͕̼͚ć̣͎o͕͕̼̮̣̜͔u̫͎͚̰͖̼̼l͙̼̟͇d̼ ̵̣̩̯̜̬̦ģ̭̥̺͇̰̱̩ò͈̘̻̝̫̗̺ ̡͙̖̜w̼̰̠͞r̺͓̜̣o͇̦̦n͍̤̰̙ͅg̸͖̮̯̜͔ͅ?͖͓̥̮͓͟
>>
>>54563629
>worries like that were a lot more understandable in the age of "we're fresh out of /cyoag/ and this is going to implode in a couple of months just like all the rest."
You might have had a point if she weren't still fucking doing it.
>>
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you are McDonalds.
>>
>>54563629
>Responding seriously to the shitposter
>>
>>54563556
>We have unilaterally decided that you are the worst jumpmaker.
Don't believe him Heavens. One-Armed anon is the target of todays hate-a-palooza. That is the dumb shitposter who can't keep up.

>>54563545
>I brought McDonalds
Oh, their cherry pies are awesome. more like a pastry with the cream cheese side.
>did I miss anything
WORM UPDATE WORM UPDATE WORM UPDATE YAY WORM_ANON!
(Also a Camp Camp Jump. It doesn't look bad. Thanks Annette!)
>>
>>54563629
Screeching and telling others how to do things is never justified. I'm glad she's fucking gone.
>>
File: 1447970323709.jpg (44KB, 493x495px) Image search: [Google]
1447970323709.jpg
44KB, 493x495px
What are the best perks for bullying your waifu?

And I'm talking about the cute, harmless kind of bullying that's more like teasing, not the kind that causes deep mental scars.
>>
>>54563649
You might have had a point somewhere in the distant past.
But, you see, familiarity breeds contempt. And everyone's familiar with you by now.
>>
File: emoji movie.jpg (316KB, 797x662px) Image search: [Google]
emoji movie.jpg
316KB, 797x662px
>IP's that would make good SUFFERING jumps
>>
>>54563582
Pretty much what I did. Except I had all three. And Ridiculous Power. And a companion got the gravity room. If there's a jump that killed me, it might be my own

>>54563600
I knew some of this already (not the part about the DP dropping, though). I've been thinking about turning Cleanup into something like a purify ability that can also remove minor curses/diseases or something. I don't know yet. Ziru translates about 1 per week and some extra for their patreons / when they get enough donations, so updates a regular. It's just that the backlog is going to take a while.
>>
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you aren't the real HeavensAnon.

Please stay where you are and come quitely, without resistance.
>>
>>54563320
Most people want to see Dirge's jumps replaced, but they don't want to do it themselves. So there's no point talking about them instead of ignoring their existence.
>>
>>54563545
Hey Heavens, can I import the Gamer Driver from Part 3 into the Ex-Aid jump if I've already combined it with another device? Or do I need to buy Part 4's fusion option too?
>>
>>54563588
If it's like Infernals it just locks away your Exaltation, doesn't screw you out of any perk discounts.
>>
>>54563702
And where did you acquire those statistics?
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
>>54563564
I mean I could go back to it. I just don't have much to say on a day to day basis and got a reasonable complaint about how Crona didn't really match me that really made me think about stuff.
>>
File: Blast.gif (1001KB, 455x256px) Image search: [Google]
Blast.gif
1001KB, 455x256px
>>54563702
>>
>>54563545
>McDonalds

>Not In-N-Out or Five Guys

Heavens I thought you were a man of taste!

Having a nice day?
>>
>>54563545
We have unilaterally decided that you are the real HeavensAnon.

Please move around and make noise, with resistance.
>>
>>54563545
REDACTED have unilaterally decided that you are REDACTED.

Please REDACTED and then report to your happiness officer.

Friend Computer thanks you, Citizen.
>>
>>54563725
Maybe he lives somewhere like me where things like In-N-Out are a 2 hour drive away.
>>
>>54563681
Night in the Woods with the Lovecraft option turned WAY up. Layers of Fear with the house and horror tuned to episodes and experiences from the Jumper's past. An Outlast gauntlet. The Binding of Issac. The Stanley Parable.
>>
>>54563722
Thank you for this gif.

I now have a gif for every damn person I know in real life.
>>
File: sad elise.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sad elise.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>when you like someone as a person better than you like their jumps

You guys know that feel, right?
>>
File: astolfo.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>54563717
That being said, its always time for Astolfo
>>
>>54563682
Do you grow any faster/take longer to for diminishing returns to hit if you have both Potential and Ridiculous Power, sort of like Frieza becoming relevant with only four months of training, or does it just raise your starting point?
>>
>>54563702
>Most people want to see Dirge's jumps replaced
Give us names anon, because Dirges Jumps are good, and you are a little shit.
But here, have that (you)
>>
What, if any, are the limits to Jorge Joestar Ultimate Lifeform biology manipulation/understanding ability?

Like say I went to DC or Marvel, how would it be to give myself the biology of some of the heavy hitters who get their powers purely from their biology?
>>
>>54563769
why the fuck would I do that
>>
>>54563769
I don't know any of you really.
>>
File: sometimes you need a hug.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes you need a hug.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>54563766
Even your family?
>>
>>54563775
I can accept this change.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>54563757
He might also live somewhere like me, we don't have stuff like Five Guys or In-N-Out in this part of the country, never ate at either.
>>
>>54563784
Well if someone's fun to talk to but not that good at writing CYOA's, then it could happen.

Fish, tree, something about the friend who''s always there for you but isn't good at much of anything else.
>>
>>54563777
I believe what I had said before on this was that it raises your starting point and that increases would be proportional. If I happen to be wrong and said something different before, go with this one
>>
>>54563782
The limits of Understanding are explicitly stated in the perk. They're that you have to have the same basic "potential" as what you're copying. Some things that have been OK'd: Stands, Semblances, Worm Powers, Devil Fruits, and probably some I'm missing.

For biological copying, probably anything that isn't made of something weird like nth-dimensional frloskfjrbistan, or crystallized emotions.
>>
>>54563807
Same here, but Freddy's seems to be spreading in a hurry, so there's that at least
>>
>>54563681
House of Leaves jump, which is both a gauntlet that drops you into the House and tasks you with escaping from the M̶i̶n̶o̶t̶a̶u̶r̶, and has a secondary, normal jump in the margins where the fluff consists of the jumpmaker talking about how their life is falling apart.
>>
>>54563807
Ouch.

Do you at least have Burger King or Wendy's? I'm going to guess by you not mentioning Whataburger that you're not in Texas.
>>
>>54563681
>implying you can make a full jump out of the Emoji Movie
>>
File: fe396d685c0724c65528c5633f72aef7.gif (291KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
fe396d685c0724c65528c5633f72aef7.gif
291KB, 1000x688px
>>54563681
Everlasting Summer. That fucking visual novel messed me up.

>>54563762
Funny you should mention that. Night in the Woods should drop tomorrow or the day after. I've just got the Drawbacks to finish.
>>
>>54563844
He is Texan.
>>
>>54563841
I want this so much.
>>
>>54563769
SJ-Chan isn't completely insufferable or bad as a person but good god her jumps are awful, so I agree.
>>
File: Rider_of_Black.png (3MB, 1598x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_of_Black.png
3MB, 1598x2400px
>>54563775
>>54563795
Astolfo is cool, I might try to scrounge together a bunch of Astolfo pics since that could be fun. I used to utterly hate the color pink, but between Crona, Astolfo and those pictures photoshop anon did for me, I don't mind it nearly as much.
>>
>>54563681
Silent Hill
>>
File: 2011-05-25.gif (94KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
2011-05-25.gif
94KB, 740x250px
>>54563867
oh
>>
>>54562848
Alien.

Half because it does the whole "this jump isn't about using powers and items from other universes, so I'm limiting your powers and turning this into a CYOA"

And half because why would I want to go to the alien universe if I can't buy a pulse rifle, smartgun, sonic electronic ballbreakers, knives, and sharp sticks.
>>
File: gilgamesh smile.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh smile.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>54563860
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>54563901
It feels like it's trying to be a proto-gauntlet, but I could swear there were gauntlets before it.
>>
Has Spyro been around in the IRC or thread at all recently? I wanted to ask him something.
>>
>>54563913
Don't you fucking dare, you goddamn oversized moth.
>>
>>54563913
No. I don't want you to subject yourself to watching it so you can represent it properly.
>>
>>54563901
This, so much. Would it be possible to make a new Aliens jump based off the second film or Alien Covenant? And what about AvP?
>>
I've got a question about the Fate/Zero "Marrying the Magics" perk. Does it allow the user to take on the mana costs of someone else's spell, or does it only work for sharing the load on a spell you yourself cast?

In other words, if I have Marrying the Magics, can my companion be the caster and I be the battery?
>>
>>54563966
Yeah sure go for it. Just don't copy shit out of the original jump. Hop to it. You can't dangle something like this in front of the thread and not deliver. It's rude.
>>
File: grinch grendel.png (489KB, 1656x846px) Image search: [Google]
grinch grendel.png
489KB, 1656x846px
>>54563949
>>54563941
>>
>>54563681
Girlchan in paradise
>>
>>54563923
Long Live the Queen was VERY early, and that was the first gauntlet, so probably
>>
File: grinning dog happy smug.png (136KB, 331x293px) Image search: [Google]
grinning dog happy smug.png
136KB, 331x293px
>>54563999
>>54563949
>>54563941
.............I could have sworn I picked this, not that.
>>
>>54564014
You know you loved it.
>>
>>54563999
Reverse Satan, cease and desist immediately!
>>
>>54563999
That is amazing.
>>
File: Astolfo 1.png (499KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
Astolfo 1.png
499KB, 482x482px
I'm rethinking this Astolfo idea with the amount of lewd found even with safe search up.

>>54563840
Never heard of Freddy's, sounds neat though.

>>54563844
Sure we do, Burger King, Wendy's, Jack in the Box. We actually do have a Whataburger nearby but it's usually out of the way. I am Texan.
>>
>>54564067
Astolfo is for lewds, it's well known. You can't dress a cute boy up like a girl and not expect all the porn.
>>
>>54564015
Are we sure it was the first?
>>
We're in autosage. I will make no apologies.

Jump #379: Injustice
>Two of Swords (Peace): Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions. Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force.
>Location: Gotham City
>Race: Human
>Identity: Drop-In
>Faction: Insurgency
At least that much has not changed.
>Time To Kick My Ass (Free, Drop-In)
It occurs that I did not explain my perk choices previously. This shall be rectified immediately: at least none of the nonsense here will catch me by surprise.
>Moral High Ground (Free, Insurgency)
Having the moral high ground is almost as important as convincing everyone that I hold the moral high ground - as long as I can highlight what my enemies do wrong, I can draw attention to that and hide my own shortcomings. If any.
>Incorruptable (800, Insurgency)
There's something wrong with this world. I refuse to allow myself to be twisted as many have been.
>Mother Box (500, Insurgency)
It appears that my Mother Box has been upgraded to full spec.
>LexCorp (100, Insurgency)
CruxCorp is always expanding.
>Extreme Durability (0)
300 bonus points for powers? Sold. I need to be able to survive Superman punching me, just in case. I don't get to take the superpill, after all.

I'm back in- what?

I feel a hand on my shoulder and open my eyes, to see Gaia looking back at me. Back in the warehouse, at the very beginning of the jump. "You lost yourself for a moment," she tells me, and I nod to her with a grimace. Lost in possible futures. Lost... in more ways than one.

No more. There are two approaches that can be taken here. Light and heavy. But I saw what would happen with the light approach. Now we go for heavy.

I leave the warehouse and immediately scry, and teleport to, the Joker in custody at Gotham Prison. Batman is startled into silence mid-sentence, the Joker less surprised, and I've not bothered to change my attire - I'm still dressed in my civvies from Gods And Monsters, not even a domino mask.
>>
Is there a generic setting I can muck around with independence day with?
>>
>>54564067
>spoilers

I was already corrected earlier, yes.
>>
>>54564094
As Batman begins to ask me why I'm there, Superman crashes through the wall, dead set on the Joker. I react instantly thanks to precognition and enhanced speed, grab him by the throat, pirouette, and slam him into the floor - and the only reason that worked is that it caught him utterly by surprise. "You, stay," I tell him - lifting my head, looking to the Joker. "You would escape and kill again," I say as I point at him. He grins and opens his mouth to speak, but with a twitch of my hand, a blackthorn wand appears and an emerald spark jumps between us.

Both heroes' eyes widen, Batman because he sees the Joker fall, Superman because he hears his heart stop. And then Batman does a double-take at the wall that Superman crashed through, seeing it intact again. Another twitch of my hand sees the wand disappear down my sleeve. I stand, taking a step back from a shocked Kryptonian and an angry man in hockey pads. And as they round on me, I speak.

"Allow me to tell the two of you what has happened: I have acted as the hand of justice incarnate and restored Metropolis. No one outside this room knows that anything odd happened today, and the Joker just died of a heart attack brought on by the weight of his realized sins." Or at least, as far as 'thou shalt not kill' Batman knows. Let's not split hairs. "What he did would have earned him the death penalty, Batman, and without intervention he would have escaped to kill again in the same way no matter your actions. I think we can agree that this is unacceptable." This earns me a grudging nod, so I continue talking. "Superman, your wife is alive and well, as is your pal Jimmy Olsen."

"Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have to derail the plans of an imp, and I swear that if either of you decides to take over the world before I get back I will take it back and rule it with a velvet fist." And before they can ask "what the fuck is the jumper smoking?", I've apparated away, and am pulling out my Water Mirror.
>>
So I just landed fate/zero as my next jump, how easy would it be to kill every master as a Kryptonian with like three anti Magic perks?
>>
>>54564111
A Scottish Terrier answers.

"Hello, sir."
>"Hello. You are not one of mine?"
"No, I'm from outside, though I knew You. You are aware that Your spirit of vengeance has been subverted?"
>"Unfortunately. My policy is non-interference."
"I understand. I won't take up any more of Your time."
>"Good luck, son."
"Thank you, sir. Be well."

And when talking to someone of His status, you give respect.

This means, however, that all of this bullshit did NOT come from the Source, otherwise the man upstairs would have warned me off. Which set me off on my own quest - while Superman starts pulling his shenanigans, I'm trying to track down Boston Brand and the Phantom Stranger. And once I found them, we tracked down the Spectre - possessed by Mister Mxyzptlk. He tried to raise weapons against us and was dismayed to find his blade stopped by my own. Between the three of us... Mxyzptlk was extracted, and then run through by the Spectre's blade in an ironic turn of events. After that... well, I sent the Spectre with Boston Brand and the Phantom Stranger to Arkham, to restore Frank Corrigan and bring the Spectre back to who he had been.

This all wrapped up a year and a half after I had arrived. After this... I pulled out the Resurrection Stone and gave it a few turns, and summoned up Kyle Rayner.

"Shit. I knew I forgot someone."
>"Uh, what? Should I know you?"
"Not exactly. Hey, I know you're kind of dead, but do you mind if I go to Oa and resurrect you?"
>"Uhhhhhh. What???"
"Sorry, I'm sort of from another universe and I have special dispensation to play fast and loose with the local physics. Includes the afterlife."
>"I guess?????"
"HOW do you speak with so many question marks?"
>"How are you talking to a dead man!?"
"... good point. Uh. Blue lantern, I hoped SUPER hard?"
>"When you bring me back to life, will you share whatever it is you're on?"
"It's melange, and absofuckinglutely."

So, next stop: Oa.
>>
>>54564014
We already have that, don't we?
>>
>>54564123
I dropped in while the Guardians are mid-talk with Hal Jordan, and thanks to the magics of... uh, magic, suddenly there's a naked Kyle Rayner next to me. Which, of course, freaks out EVERYONE, and I spend the next five minutes explaining that no, I'm not the second coming of Nekron, yes, this really is Kyle Rayner, and Kyle would you please just tell them what happened. Also smacking Hal Jordan upside his head. Repeatedly. Because if I try hard enough, one of these concussions are BOUND to drive some sense into his idiotic brain.

Also, I get the Guardians to stand down and use some jumper-level negotiation on them, the results of which meaning that they're permitted to hang out on Earth and fight crime, but Lanterns are generally meant to focus on the REST OF THE SECTOR AND NOT JUST ONE PLANET UNLESS THERE'S A YELLOW LANTERN THERE. In return, Earth matters get handled by Earth, including the Superman crisis. Which means nobody's going to kill Mogo, hooray. Also Sinestro is an intergalactic murderer and Hal Jordan had absolutely no reason not to apprehend him, but that will be dealt with in due time.

I thanked them for their time, sent Sajuuk the command to begin, and started racing back to Earth. Per Hal, the Regime was already taking shape - they'd taken over "rogue governments", including the United States because they dared to act against Superman. Sajuuk remained safely on in the Oort cloud, while launching its attack via hyperspace portals so it would appear it came from the far side of the moon.

The hard way, incidentally, involves an army of magitech automatons being assembled by Sajuuk. Their combat suite is programmed to look like Green Lanterns', largely hard-light constructs and directed energy weapons. And each of them is powered by a sliver of synthetic Green K in an arc reactor.
>>
>>54564112

Very easy, but Gilgamesh is an Archer, so he has Independent Action. He'll survive without a master, and has stupidly powerful items. Take him out ASAP and play to his arrogance. If he gets serious, even alien biology may not save you from some of the conceptual effects they carry.
>>
>>54564141
Now, over the centuries, I've had enough time to refine them. I've made certain by now that I can tune the automatons to any level of realism I want, and I've tuned it to maximum while invoking the appearance of widely varied species. In addition to that... I send human-looking LMDs as well, with widely varied superpowers emulated via technology, all human in appearance. A mixed force if ever there was one - a seeming strike between an insurgency and the Guardians of the Universe.

The actual Insurgency uses it as a chance to make their own strike, giving the illusion of a coordinated assault. The Yellow Lanterns pull back to populated areas, and instead of engaging, the pseudo Green Lanterns flatten the Hall of Justice and throw the Watchtower down from orbit, forcing its landing outside Smallville, Kansas. At Superman's order, the Lantern Corps masses and attacks there, with Superman at its head.

When I get to Earth, it's to a battlefield of Yellow Lanterns and Green Lantern lookalikes, and it's been pretty much a rout - dead LMDs and pseudo-lanterns everywhere. Some Yellow Lanterns are down, but most are celebrating their victory. Among them, Superman. Who had been on video with a yellow lantern ring, murdering Dinah Lance after being shot with a Kryptonite bullet.

I land, face exposed but body clad in a Blue Lantern outfit, and look to him. "Oh hey, Clark," I greet him easily.

He looks at me warily and approaches. "You."

"You remember what I said before?"

"What-"

I lift a hand and tap into powers that I seldom use. Photokinesis. It's harmless, of course - I twist the sunlight for a mile around to the wavelength of a red sun. Coupled with the shards of synthetic green K across the battlefield, it works to begin draining his powers rapidly. "It's not Kryptonite, red light isn't going to kill you, but I'm sure you feel your power waning. You'll be merely a man soon. A man with a fancy ring, sure..."
>>
>>54563973
it can work that way too, yeah.
>>
File: Astolfo 2.jpg (52KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
Astolfo 2.jpg
52KB, 600x813px
>>54564080
I'm not lewd though which is the thing.

>>54564104
Yeah, sorry about that anon. Didn't notice when I replied with that.
>>
>>54564151
After a momentary pause, a yellow comet streaks forward toward me. "You-- how could you!"

I clench a fist as Superman plows into me, bracing. Super Anchoring - between that and the ability to withstand strikes from even this man, I am an immovable object. And then I'm surrounded by a blue aura, and I swing a fist downward, striking him in the chin, sending him reeling. "Your ring runs on fear, Clark. A billion people are watching us right now. They saw you help murder a thousand Lanterns and metahumans. But they're still watching, and they just saw me come in... and fracture your jaw. You know what's stronger than fear?"

Eight more blue flares suddenly appear on the battlefield, my companions charging in to keep the rest of the Yellow Lanterns away from the main event, while I lock my eyes on Sinestro - the coward hovering nearby, not attacking quite yet. "Hope," I pronounce soundly. "And suddenly, there's a billion people who see you murderers, and are hoping that you get what's coming to you."

In the meantime, in the distance, Dinah Lance stirs and loses one of her contact lenses into the dirt. Improbably, it continues transmitting everything live - while Doctor Fate takes her before she can expire from her wounds, to another world.

Superman brings himself to his feet, and even in his weakened state, he isn't holding back. If I hadn't been made durable enough to survive, I'd be burning extra lives by now. But... he initially chose to attack instead of retreat. Now it's too late to fall back - he's committed. He keeps swinging, and while he connects, his blows are less effective. He's trying to respond, but I've been making sure to keep hitting that point in his jaw. It was a hairline fracture, but now it's full-blown. Now he's spitting blood and teeth. Still fighting, using heat vision on me and depleting his precious solar energy stores rapidly, but what damage he does I regenerate from rapidly.
>>
>>54564167
Sinestro finally comes from the sideline after killing more pseudo-lanterns and attempts to use yellow constructs against me as I slug it out with Superman and I split my attention as easily as anything - I can sense him, I can sense his constructs, and my ring projects blue constructs to counter him as long as is necessary until someone can pull him off of me. The fact that I'm doing this while seemingly ignoring him enrages him and he redoubles his efforts, before Ceci and Haruka both grab him and drive him about a hundred feet into the dirt of the battlefield.

"I told you that if you took over the world I'd take it back, Clark," I tell him, the battle slowly turning from a slugfest into something giving me superiority, his yellow ring growing more feeble as the fear worldwide fades. He tries to answer, but is unintelligible, and I knock out another tooth, sending him to the ground. He tries to clench his fist, to project a yellow construct, but I stomp on his hand, breaking his metacarpals, and I bend down to pluck the ring off.

"Vigilantes are tolerated because they do what the police can't during peace, what the military can't during war. Heroes are celebrated because they are symbols to the people that those with power can be better than jackbooted thugs. They are not judge, nor jury, nor executioner," I tell him, stepping back as the yellow constructs fade. The ring tries to escape before I crush it in a fist, leaving an irregular ruined ingot to fall to the ground. "You act as police, and you turn a criminal over to be processed lawfully. You act as the military, and you stop an invasion using necessary force. You act on governments' behalf. You let the world govern itself and step in only when needed. You do not kill. You do not usurp governments."
>>
>>54564191
I reach down, roughly grabbing Superman's shoulder and forcing him to his feet. He takes a half-hearted swing at me and I return the favor by socking his nose. "You are exiled to the phantom zone. Return to this world at your own peril. But first-" and with that, I grab the front of his costume with my fist, and with a little help from telekinesis I tear the insignia off. "You are a disgrace to the House of El, and do not deserve to wear this symbol. Especially after beating the Green Arrow to death."

And with that, I invoke the Kaleidoscope, and Superman fades into grayscale and disappears. While I've been doing that, the battle has been joined by others - Wonder Woman chief among them. She and Sinestro face me, warily, while my companions and the pseudo-lanterns are engaged with the rest of the rabble.

I dust off my hands and look up to the battlefield, a grin on my face. And with a wave of the stick that abruptly appears in my hand, Sinestro is disarmed - literally - the hand with his ring falling to the ground as he looks on in shock, his gold armor fading and disappearing as he clutches the wound with his remaining hand.

I grin at Diana, and incline my head. "Use that lasso on yourself, and clear all doubts that what you've been doing is not the Amazon way. Go back to Themyscira, Diana." I'll not bore you with the details, but she didn't. Even when she had the rope around herself, she kept trying to rationalize what she did - but then kept answering herself with the truth. It was a nasty, nasty feedback loop, one that she was reeling from all the way to Paradise Island. Of course by then the battle had ended, the remaining Yellow Lanterns who had evaded capture escaped to space, while the pseudo-Lanterns delivered the captives to Oa. Sadly, the unarmed Sinestro was among those who escaped.
>>
>>54564160
Does 36 Jumpers afford any protection against other time-manipulation or space-warping effects, or is it "just" paradoxes?
>>
>>54564166
>I'm not lewd though which is the thing.
Astolfo will probably be cool with that and just go woo cute girls and boys once you make it clear you're not interested.
>>
>>54564112
You should be covered pretty well, most of the masters are pretty weak squishy magicians and if you can get past their servants then they would not put up much of a fight.

The only exceptions would be Kirei who as a Church Executor has some pretty strong physical enhancements, still its nothing a Kryptionian wouldn't be able to break.

As a warning though the moment the masters all know that your gunning specifically for them they will probably ally with the others against you as well as keep their servants to block your attempts wherever they can.
>>
>>54564209
After the dust settled, we established an interim government, working to return the world to its people. Sure, the League had set the groundwork for a One-Earth Regime, but the United Earth government that formed was quite nicer in how it did things, and most nations joined and still kept autonomy. It doesn't hurt that the political landscape had been wiped nearly clean by the nascent Regime, either.

The Justice League was well and truly dead, but the Legion of Superheroes rose from their ashes - supported by the global government.

There were threats that were dealt with, of course, after that - the Society rose and was rapidly decimated because cranial bombs are so overdone this year, and Gorilla Grodd was executed. Supergirl was brought into the fold and worked tirelessly to restore the emblem she wore as a symbol of hope.

The Phantom Zone split open five years to the day that the Legion was established, and the Legion met the exiles from the Phantom Zone in their finest hour. Kal-El and Dru-Zod working together... the Tyrant and his General as they called themselves, Superman having fully given himself over to dictatorial madness, encouraged by another power-mad Kryptonian. A frightening sight to say the least, even if they were weakened. And yet, Kara managed them both, and they were defeated and locked away. Supergirl had become Superwoman and stepped easily into her role as the Legion's commander.

Brainiac arrived shortly after, the opening of the Phantom Zone somehow engineered by him, but he was completely unprepared for a unified front. Nor was he expecting someone to seize brief control of him with technopathy, systematically cripple his control, and disassemble his work. The cities he had briefly taken were restored, and others were given a place on Earth and elsewhere in the universe. Meanwhile, I got a great deal of exotic technology to pick apart at my leisure at a later time.
>>
>>54564166
I'm seriously considering taking the generic Fate jump, paying to choose Apocrypha, do lewd things with Astolfo, fight alongside him as an ally so he qualifies for my Ionioi Hetairoi, and then I can continue to do lewd things with him whenever I please, in any world I go to.
>>
>>54564231
I've never been happier that nothing sapient can stay in the warehouse when I'm not there, though. I thought I'd gotten all of Brainiac's stuff sorted, and then when I closed the door, a few unexpected things were spat out.

This is why you always use protection when you interface, kids!

(Also, Superwoman and Lois Lane fell in lesbians with each other. I swear that woman has a Kryptonian fetish...)

(Also also, Red Lantern Sinestro got his head ripped off by Sub-Zero. I have no idea what the fuck that was about. Or how he got here. I did send him home though. Goddamn DLC characters.)
>>
>>54564228
>the masters all know that your gunning specifically for them they will probably ally with the others against you
Assuming that he doesn't use his Kryptonian abilities to search the city and take care of them all within the span of a few hours.
>>
>>54563075
Thanks val.
>>
>>54563482
>>threads devoted to fucking your starter
Can I get some links?
>>
>>54564160
Arigatou
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>54563551
>>54563553
>>54563556
>>54563576
>>54563579
I get the feeling yall don't like McDonalds very much.
>>54563707
>>54563588
The answer to both of these is yes.
>>54563725
>>54563757
>>54563807
Real talk, a lot of the better places to eat in my area aren't in walking distance. I have a weakness for a local shop near where I live. Problem is that it's setup like an outdoor drive-thru and it gets really windy in my area. I don't own a car, either.

Really good burg tho.
>>
>>54563807
Just finished that part in the anime.

I forgot shounen could be this good.

Also, Death v. Asura fight is hyyyyyyyype.
>>
>>54564335
>Walking distance
It'd take me ten hours to hit a food place on foot. You city folk are weird.
>>
>>54564335
Look the only good things from McDs are their breakfast menu (primarily hash browns) and way too many nuggets for a dollar
>>
>>54563575
I thought it matched it pretty good by the books and comics. Has no fluff though.
>>
>>54564335

Anyone who hates McDonalds fries and nuggets are seriously depressed people.
>>
>>54564376
Nuggets are the food of the soul.
>>
>>54564211
Uh, pretty much just Paradoxes and maybe not dying by touching your alternate self.
>>
>>54564402
>>54564403
Their nuggets are scrap meat glued together then compressed into shape. They taste awful.
>>
>>54564422
Though I will say they used to taste worse, back when they were primarily dark meat (meaning there was basically zero sorting going into the scrap meat.) Don't know if any of you kids are old enough to remember that.
>>
>>54564409
Hey Val, question for the new Soul Eater update. Can Fragments of a Great Old One eventually create their own Fragments, once they become fully fledged Great Old Ones themselves?
>>
File: He is inside.jpg (181KB, 800x1259px) Image search: [Google]
He is inside.jpg
181KB, 800x1259px
>>54564335
Honestly McDonalds is fine too if you're bereft of fast food options. Just for the nuggets though. And you're gonna have to get your own sauce since theirs is so stupid sweet.

>>54564344
Yeah, it's something of an easy trap to fall in since shonen has many, many bad representatives but the gems like Soul Eater are so fucking good. Both the anime and manga are pretty cool in their own ways, diverging after a point, and the manga does some really great things with the art.

It's extra crazy since Soul Eater just started as a few one shots (the initial adventures of Soul & Maka, Kid & The Thompson Sisters, and Black Star & Tsubaki were all written to be independent and stand on their own merits) but those stories proved to be popular enough for the series to springboard into a real thing.
>>
>>54564458
Once you've become an Old One, you could do anything an Old one could do, so yeah, you could make fragments.
>>
>>54564209
>"You are a disgrace to the House of El, and do not deserve to wear this symbol. Especially after beating the Green Arrow to death."
Superman's crest doesn't mean anything other than "Superman". The idea that it's some Kryptonian symbol that just happens to look like an English letter S is only in the movies, and given how bad those all are (there has never been a good Superman movie, if you think otherwise you are wrong) I think it's safe to ignore. I mean, yeah, Injustice Superman doesn't deserve to call himself Superman and wear that crest, but it's his Earth heritage he's spiting, not his Kryptonian one. Pa Kent designed that costume for him.
>>
>>54564511
I could have sworn that symbol was on the blanket he was wrapped up in and so forth. Perhaps I assumed too much.
>>
>>54563536
>>54564400
I got no problems letting someone redo hellgate london but what problems do you have in particular I might be able to redo them at some point in the future.
>>
>>54564494
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>54564335
Heavens, are the Gashats powered by any supernatural energies, or are they just technological technology?
>>
>>54564527
That's the case in Superman: Birthright, but since that's non-canon I'm not counting it. Then again, Injustice isn't canon, either. So maybe it is the crest of House El, there. I don't know, it would fit with shitty Injustice Superman to be wearing the symbol of a culture he has no connection to rather than the silly but earnest and heartfelt gesture of his father's love.
>>
>>54564494
Not him but, now I cannot help but think of somehow making a planetary ring of Excal fragments now, copying that one move from Fate.
>>
>>54562848
>Jumpers, what jumps do you want to see updated?

>Pokemon
There is literally no point in the must-go-first rule at this stage of the game. To be fair though, even if QS came back and rennovated the jump it probably wouldn't get the changes I would be wanting.

>My Little Pony.
Seriously, no companion options?
in the show about friendship? are you fucking kidding me? I have to waste pods and feathers on this shit.

>Kill la Kill
It's really easy to end up with unspendable remainders here, and some tidying up could do the jump worlds of good.

>Alien
that nerf shit is shameful, what the fuck.

>Borderlands
For a game that is pretty much "loot all the guns: the videogame" I sure don't walk out of here with many weapons. Maybe it's because of how unclear some of the purchase tiers are, and maybe it's the pricing. Given it's co-op nature, it's shocking that there are no canon companions offered here.

>Ed, Edd and Eddy
Honestly, this feels less like a fully fleshed out jump and more like some brainstorming about possible perks.
Drop-ins are weird outsiders, so perfect to be the Rolf tree. So much of his weirdness goes untapped as offered.
Gotta have an Ed boys origin.
Could probably condense the other kids from the cul-de-sac into the third option.

>Platoon
could use some updating to fit modern Companion (Multi-Companion?) concepts or Follower concepts/
>>
>>54564511
>>54564583
Injustice Superman did nothing wrong. The Joker deserved to be killed.
>>
>>54564576
Gashats are powered by a freak virus, they're about as supernatural as any of the viruses in Resident Evil, if those viruses originated from computer coding.
>>
>>54564576
I don't know what else to call The Bugster Virus besides supernatural, but the Gashats themselves are probably at least powered by some sort of electronics. So I'd say both.
>>
>>54564576
The Bugsters and all Gashat technology are literally made from the Y2K glitch

No seriously
>>
>>54564603
Sure. I agree with you. Except for the whole part where he decides to rule the Earth with an iron fist and kill people who speak against him.
>>
>>54564603
Sure. It's everything that comes after that's dumb. Also, everything that comes before it, that sets up a reason for why Superman would be killing the Joker. It's a stupid plot that exists only to give an excuse for DC characters to be punching each other.
>>
File: 1495668153196.jpg (54KB, 667x295px) Image search: [Google]
1495668153196.jpg
54KB, 667x295px
>>54564511
>there has never been a good Superman movie if you think otherwise you are wrong
>>
>>54564595
Borderlands was like, first 100 threads. Companions weren't even really a thing back then other than Pokemon and PMD.
>>
The 1000-point Black Grail perk in the Fate jump...it confers a ton of benefits, and Angry Manjew's mind isn't actually part of the equation. On the other hand, it's still All the World's Evils. Would having it interfere with channeling holy power as a priest or paladin? Hamon?
>>
File: Hei Gui Armor.png (320KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Hei Gui Armor.png
320KB, 500x667px
>>54562678
Fallout. Chinese stealth armor is fucking tight bro.
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>54564595
>Ed, Edd and Eddy
Oh yeah that's a thing I should do, huh? The jump is kinda...awful in its current form and I've really been meaning to give it the redux treatment I gave HLP. I can probably do that soonish.
>>54564621
No one else really noticed the virus at the time because scores of Japanese population were being murdered by the Grongi
>>
>>54564658
It makes you similar to Sakura, so it's kinda repugnant from the start.
>>
>>54564658
Hamon doesn't really have any form of alignment. Completely evil scumbags can and have totally used it before.
>>
>>54564593
Only a monster could think of doing such a thing.
>>
>>54564669
Good point, but the regen and mana pool is sick. Wormsluts ruin everything.

>>54564675
Straizo died when he used it as a vampire, and we're going to have a problem if you're implying Kars is anything but a pure birdy boi.
>>
>>54564652
The closest that comes to being good is Superman III, but even that has a lot of problems in pacing. The other Christopher Reeves movies aren't actually good, it's just that Reeves is himself so amazing that he makes you forget the very prevalent issues those movies have with their plots and characterization. And the less said about the modern Superman movies, the better
>>
>>54564667
I really need to actually check what the kill count in Kuuga and Agito was because goddamn if its not by volume it sure the hell is by style they killed by

Seriously what was the species again that basically turned people intangible and then dropped them through a 50 story building until their body splatted on the ground floor?
>>
>>54564465
Yo, dingus question time. My twin from Jumper Twins would have to be the Fragment of the same Great Old One, or use the same type of magic, or- well, you get the idea- as me, right? I'm pretty sure that's the case but my brain is wondering otherwise for some reason.
>>
>>54564465
Did it really? It's pretty high quality for something that began as a few shorts. I haven't read too many manga, and definitely none of the shounens. I'll definitely give it a shot after watching the anime.

On that note, your killing myjumper with drawbacks man. I wanted to animate my weapon and grab Eibon Fragment + Uplifted Witch. He's an anti-social wierdo with this massive hatred for clowns who has to sneak out of the school to get the souls for a death scythe. I'm really looking forward to writing up that jump
>>
>>54564714
I want to say the Ant Lords? Something like that.
>>
>>54564713
>The closest that comes to being good is Superman III
Either you are baiting me or you have worse taste in movies than /co/ and /tv/ together.
>>
>>54564687
Hey, Val. Quick question... Do you think Kiritsugu took a drawback that says "The only actual Emiya in the entire Fate franchise doesn't get EMIYA as a theme song."
>>
File: Whatever you do.jpg (93KB, 500x919px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever you do.jpg
93KB, 500x919px
>>54564687
But Val....I am a monster.
>>
>>54564770
As cool as Kiri is

He's just not HYPE enough for EMIYA.
>>
>>54558477
I've incorporated loads of pet options in to the same "dog".

Now it's mainly a cerberus+, with a robot altform.
>>54556086
Observer from Blazblue makes you completely immune to time stuff.
>>54560379
Not after RWBY.
>>54562848
RWBY- more seasons
Berserk- ugly, garbage jump
Deadman Wonderland- garbage jump
Warframe- new void stuff came out
Generic Cooking- worst generic
Spongebob- ...meh.
Danny Phantom >>54563097
Exalted Sidereals- Only jump i've struggled to get through. Might just be sidereals, though.
Exalted Infernals- Apparently an update is coming but its next in my jump list.
40k Tyranids- More drawbacks friendly to the scenario, I want armor dammit!
>>
>>54564743
Stingray apparently, Ants shot goo
>>
>>54564762
Look, I'm not saying it's good. But it's the least bad one. It's the only one that actually feels like a Superman story, instead of being about some angsty guy complaining to his robot dad about how tough it is to be a hero. Ugh.
>>
>>54564770
Official Emiya Time Alter remix still exists, even if it was never in the anime.
>>
>>54564786
>Warframe
Invalid.
>>
>>54564811
Like clockwork.
>>
>>54564811
Your mother's an invalid.
>>
>>54564822
And people posting about invalid jumps isn't?
>>
File: what a ride.png (495KB, 700x955px) Image search: [Google]
what a ride.png
495KB, 700x955px
Any jumps that were planned but never got made that you'd like to see done?
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>54564714
I think the show entered five digit civilian murders around the time I last saw it. Highlights include a flying Grongi who causes feathers to burst inside of people's heart arteries, that one who made several people spontaneously combust from the inside, a lady who decapitated any couple that turned around to see her, a Grongi driving a truck cornering several schoolgirls in an alley before reversing and running them over, and then we've got the fucking Porcupine Grongi.

I can never look at monsters of the week the same way ever again. Also, Jumpers who husbando, Godai is Grade A husband material. Just saying.
>>
>>54564811
Seriously are you not tired of yourself at this point?
>>
>>54564837
Are there any jumps that actually fit that description?
>>
>>54564839
>First spoiler
Clown Squid was my personal highlight if mostly because he was just a clown squid shooting ink at people and making them explode

Porcupine was a real sunnovabitch tho

>Second spoiler
Of course he does, he's got 2000 skills
>>
>>54564878
More than a few.
>>
>>54564839
Can you choose to withhold certain spells or information from The Living Grimoire?
>>
>>54563545
What'd you get? Their McChickens are really good.

A guy at work told me about what's called a "McGangBang"
It's a McChicken in between two McDoubles, with Mac Sauce.
Good stuff.
>>
>>54564805
Personally, I think Superman I and II are very good Superman movies and MoS was ok, better than BvS, but we'll just agree to disagree then, whats your favorite cape movie anon?
>>
>>54564809
Oh, I know. It came up in my playlist, which is why I asked. Just strikes me as amusing.

>>54564782
It's gotta be the "I've got Noble Phantasms as an 'ordinary' magus" trick that earns the EMIYA.
>>
>>54564878
The only one I can actually remember is Wadanohara not happening because of one of the endings, but >>54564888 is probably right.
>>
>>54564822
It's almost funny now. Like he's got a specific form of tourettes.
>>
File: 1483420356766.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483420356766.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>54564894
Didn't actually get McDonalds, I was just making a gag. I actually had a Philly Cheesesteak just a little while ago. That said, I actually kinda like their double cheeseburgers, but only on short occasions.
>>54564891
If you want, sure.
>>54564881
Oh god, I remember that one. This show is full of horrifying civilian casualties, to the point where stuff that touts that sort of thing (Gaim) just looks pathetic in comparison. The Grongi are horrifying and Kuuga is an emotional ride from start to finish.

A simple thumbs-up gesture never meant so much before.
>>
Does anyone have a list of "can't copy you" perks?
>>
File: Kuuga Thumbs Up.webm (2MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kuuga Thumbs Up.webm
2MB, 1138x640px
>>54564932
Everything about THAT shot is iconic
>>
File: Three Star Gauntlet v1.5.pdf (158KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Three Star Gauntlet v1.5.pdf
158KB, 1x1px
Someone brought up that there were extra blank pages in Three Star Gauntlet v1.5, so I've uploaded a new version. It's exactly the same except 16 pages instead of 19.
>>
File: A-Grav Zoomer Concept Art.jpg (49KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
A-Grav Zoomer Concept Art.jpg
49KB, 720x524px
>>54564837
A Jak and Daxter jump, preferably a Precursor Legacy one. A couple people have talked about doing it but nothing ever came of it. SB seem's to have killed it to boot. I just want a zoomer man.
>>
>>54564908
>The only one I can actually remember is Wadanohara not happening because of one of the endings
Care to explain more?
>>
>>54564972
Thank you.
>>
>>54564982
That would be the perfect jump for a perk that could let you infinitely channel energy without hurting yourself.
>>
File: Jak & Daxter Jump v0.2.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jak & Daxter Jump v0.2.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>54564982
Here you go.
>>
Is there a generic setting I can use to muck around independence day with?
>>
>>54564731
Your Jumper twin would have the same build as you for the most part, yeah. Small differences in details might crop up (both are toad witches but have different interpretations on what kind of magic they'd get, or both have the Slasher Perk but are based off different icons) but all the big details (type of animal witch, the Great Old One you two fragmented off of, weapon form) would be the same.
>>
>>54565006
>>54564972
Double Thanks SJ-Chan.
>>
>>54565006
>by Amalur

Ah yes, i remember this. Where he stated that you kept deleting his contributions and rewriting them from the start.
>>
File: local salmon ruins everything.png (317KB, 498x565px) Image search: [Google]
local salmon ruins everything.png
317KB, 498x565px
>>54564988
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. Someone was looking into it a while ago, and then decided not to because of what happens to the main character in one of the Normal Endings.

I don't know what they were expecting from the guy behind Mogeko Castle, but the first half is pretty tame so I can see where the surprise set in.

Basically if you ever go there kill pic related as soon as possible.
>>
>>54565023
In the IRC, you mean? So more unsubstantiated bullshit, you mean. Put up or shut up.
>>
>>54564982
Only if Valeria makes it because every other jump maker is literally dogshit. There is a reason she is smug and abrasive to others, it is because she is better than them.
>>
>>54564738
Mmhm! Shows a bit since the art is somewhat rough starting out, but it grows into its own so well and the world never stops being crazy weird and awesome.
>>
>>54565069
>smug and abrasive to others

Could it also be just because she's a massive fucking bitch who wouldn't know how to be polite if Politeness walked up to them on the street?
>>
>>54565006
Go away. Amalur is making his own version. Stop trying to force yours when he's the main author.
>>
>>54565023
Did he demonstrate any evidence? Assuming you're not just straight-up lying. Because google docs records every edit, so providing some would have been easy were it true.
>>
>>54565091
He hasn't fucking posted once since dropping the dregheap that was Zendikar.
>>
>>54565096
What does it matter either way? SJ posting it without Amalur isn't okay anyway since it's mainly his thing that she was helping on, not her thing entirely.
>>
>>54565006
Wow, thanks SJ. It's fully jumpable?

>>54565069
I'm honored to finally be used as a springboard into your shitposts. But please kill yourself.
>>
>>54565090
>who wouldn't know how to be polite if Politeness walked up to them on the street
How much do you usually learn from someone with their only interaction with you is bumping into them on the street?
>>
How about we just calm the shit down and wait for Amalur.
>>
>>54565006
And SJ starts another argument.

I hope someone spills coffee on your lap. You constantly cause shit for this community but never need to deal with the mess you leave behind.
>>
>>54565125
This. It's Amalur's thing, it waits until he comes on for it.
>>
>>54565113
Yup. I just didn't add an introduction.
>>
>>54565006
>>54565181
Could you fuck off?

I remember speaking to Amalur about this jump. About how annoyed he was with the changes you made ripping out the fluff.

And yet here you are, proving the hatred of SB right, by forcing it on despite the creators wishes. You don't have the slightest respect for him. As long as it gives you a little burst of popularity, you'll shit all over what he wanted for yourself.

You're disgusting. Despite all the work he put into it, you're just stealing it all and using it as you want, not as he wants.

Go back to your own place. Post your version of the jump there. Have some fucking respect for the guy who wrote most of that.
>>
>>54565057
Speaking as someone who has no dog in this race. That did happen and it's only further proving there's a rat in the IRC filled with spit and hate.
>>
>>54565020
Ah, gotcha. Not gonna get Fragmented with Twin, then. Having an equal is cool but sharing such big thematics is pretty lame. Probably going to be a Monster Cat Icon if I don't drop the Twin option.
>>
>>54565112
>>54565174
Amalur said I could post it whenever I wanted to and hasn't as far as I can see done anything with it in 7 months. We collaborated on it and if he had issues with my edits or contributions, he never raised them with me and approved all of them along the way.
>>
>>54565215
PROOF, MOTHERFUCKER.

WHERE'S THE PROOF.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>54565218
Sure thing anon, I'll be on for a while yet if you need anything else.
>>
>>54565217
>Proving there's a rat
All the guy did was point out Amalur's view of SJ and what she did to his work.
>>
>>54565230
>collaborated
That's a funny way of saying "kept arguing and refusing to budge until he gave up with it" like you did with Lost Odyssey and everything else.
>>
>>54565215
We put in equal amounts of work. If he had a problem with me pulling out fluff, he never mentioned it to me.
>>
>>54565091
The IRC-fags who barely post here and constantly shit on this community should hardly be considered part of it any more than the SBers who occasionally drop jumps. Like the SBers, they want to receive the benefits of membership without actually having to deal with anything or even show they're still here, except they have the gall to claim they're ours.
>>
>>54565261
You assholes reject even the people who don't go anywhere else. Frankly it's a wonder anybody even bothers making content for you.
>>
>>54565023
Ooh, I remember this! Heck, I remember talking directly to the guy too about how annoyed he was changing the jump to fit SJ's version.

But hey, just like an SBer to piss on another author and lie to get their way? Christ, and you freaks actually think the bias is undeserved.
>>
>>54565215
Good god man. He literally just posted the jump at someone's request. Can you maybe chill?
>>
>>54565261
Except the IRC-fags who post here constantly always seem to get shat on for "attention whoring" if their name isn't Valeria so what's the point?
>>
>>54565261
>want to receive the benefits of membership without actually having to deal with anything

What benefits? The few makers you havent chased off are here in spite of the bullshit. Fuck they deserve sainthoods for putting up with all this garbage.
>>
>>54565215
No, you're disgusting. Instead of trying to have a reasoned discussion to change things, you immediately start throwing around vicious accusations without any proof. Where the fuck is amalur since forever ago? Why can't he say these things himself?
>>
>>54565283
You left your trip on this time.
>>
File: despair but also despair.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also despair.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>54565304
>what benefits?

I know you're asking someone who won't give a real answer, but I wish I could tell you.
>>
>>54565321
Why would I not have it on?
>>
>>54565230
The least you could do is update a jump that everyone wants fixed, like Stargate or Bayonetta or God of War.
>>
File: uh-oh.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
uh-oh.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>54565334
>>54565283
>go back to check if the trip is different

For a moment I thought someone was impersonating you, you know. This seems a little out-of-character.
>>
>>54564656
all the more reason to revise
>>
>>54565361
What can I say? There's a few people I dislike enough to go out of my way on something like this. Stuff like this, where I remember talking to Amalur about his feelings on the jump, is stuff that really gets my hackles up.
>>
>>54565334
Yeah I guess you don't care any more what with how this thread has come to suck your dick why shouldn't you stir shit just as much as sj and timmy.
>>
>>54565283
I hate to bug you about Fate stuff Val, but I'm wondering about what exactly EX-Rank Pioneer of the Stars actually did. I know from some other material that it magnifies the influence of Luck to screw with fate/probability even harder than before, but I'm not really sure of the specifics.
>>
>>54565091
But let's be honest: amalur's jump would barely have been any better.
>>
>>54565355
Some of us actually like the Bayonetta and God of War jumps.
>>
>>54565355
I've updated one jump total, which I got permission to update. I wrote at least half the Jak & Daxter Jump. I don't have permission from the original write of Stargate or Bayonetta or God of War to update them, even if I wanted to.
>>
>>54565383
I've never really been that sure myself. For a long time it seemed to be treated as making the impossible possible but apparently translation issues might mean it's just for exploration stuff?

>>54565387
The last we spoke he seemed to be aiming to address all the stuff that was brought up when the jump was originally posted. I'd much rather he carry it out then this situation.
>>
>>54565375
Just drop it. It's not like it's going to contribute to anything productive. If SJ-Chan feels harassed she'll go back to SB and this will repeat another day. What's the point?
>>
>>54565375
>hackles
plural noun: hackles

erectile hairs along the back of a dog or other animal that rise when it is angry or alarmed.
a long, narrow feather on the neck or saddle of a domestic rooster or other bird.

...who the hell came up with this?
>>
>>54565394
Yeah well your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>54565396
Yes you do. Red offered her jumps to anyone who was willing to update them back in January. So you've got permission to make it better.
>>
>>54565416
Neither does yours.
>>
>>54565414
English is a strange and confusing language.
>>
>>54565410
Obviously, it's an SBer. Not one of the good ones or even the neutral ones but one of the nasty ones.

>>54565414
Isn't it a great word? Fun to say.
>>
>>54565403
He never mentioned to me that he had that much of an issue with anything I suggested, and he hasn't done anything with it since 12/27 of last year.

that said, I didn't come to post Jak & Daxter. I came to post a cleaned up Three Star and the post after mine was someone asking for Jak & Daxter, so I posted the WIP so that person could have it.
>>
>>54565414
The english language
>>
>>54565396
There are dozens of jumps that are up for anyone to redo, without needing to ask anyone for permission. Probably shouldn't talk about things if you don't know the facts.
>>
>>54565304
Have you considered that perhaps it seems like there's so much bullshit because when there are so few people posting anything of value, the bullshit is all that's left?
>>
Does anyone have any examples of a Marble Phantasm other than Arcueid's in any Nasu source?
>>
>>54565430
>Not one of the good ones or even the neutral ones but one of the nasty ones.
>implying there is any good SBer
Wow that's an amazing amount of faith in /trash/.
>>
>>54565430
The word makes me think like you're from some fantasy land.
I mean besides you being Australian.

>>54565438
Is the english language a person?
...actually I wouldn't doubt that to be true in at least one of the jumps
>>
>>54565403
I don't know honestly. I've kinda been running off of fanon for a while now that it worked both ways, but if it only applies to exploration I might grab something else.

Thanks for the quick response though, man.

Still keeping Yuri Gagarin as a demi-servant though, having a chill and chipper Russian stuck in my soul is just too much fun
>>
>>54565430
>good ones
>neutral ones
>nasty ones
Would you be so kind as to provide a list?
>>
>>54565461
Dude Australia is totally a fantasy land, have you seen it? Have you seen the people that live there?
>>
>>54565443
We do need more builds around here. I miss the old rollchains. Cowboy, Lala, Robro, those.
>>
>>54565434
Just causing trouble. Go back where you came from SJ. Please, stay there. You're well liked over there. You constantly cause problems here. Mostly from your actions, occasionally others latching on.

Even if you're not lying, which I seriously doubt given your past posts about it, on your intentions with J&D, you still ended up causing another shitstorm and giving your support for it being fully jumpable, rather then a WIP.

>>54565455
We have many good makers and anons that originate from SB. There are many good people, or at least inoffensive people, over on SB too. But there are some incredibly annoying people there too.
>>
>>54565443
Yes but then I realized how fucking stupid that is.
>>
>>54565403
Thank you for chasing Red off.
>>
>>54565473
>where you came from
...That'd be here, you know? Granted, she moved away, but she's still from here.
>>
>>54565461
Hah! We're not that fantastical.

>>54565464
Yeah, I dunno what view to go with either. I may end up just continuing the fanon since so many people took it.

>>54565466
Takes too much time. Just keep in mind that the main reason SB is bad is the actions of a few, not the majority there.
>>
>>54565485
Oh, right, I blocked that out. Well, the meanings clear enough.
>>
>>54565485
She's more or less from an obscure blogspot in reality tho, or something like that
>>
File: 1491315222676.jpg (24KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491315222676.jpg
24KB, 320x352px
>>54565469
I've seen enough to know that it's like Game of Thrones or Ravenloft fantasy. Not like, Disney Princess Fantasy.

...though Val could make a good Maleficent.
>>
>>54565506
>Maleficent
Original cartoon or the new movie?
>>
File: Smug Frost.jpg (23KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frost.jpg
23KB, 500x331px
>>54565506
>Casualties and losses
>Dignity
>>
>>54565514
Cartoon is the first one that comes to mind.
>>
>>54565418
This is actually true
>>
>>54565533
Thank god for that. What kinda shitty adaptation doesn't let Mal be the one to turn into a dragon.
>>
File: Maleficent_and_Diablo.jpg (329KB, 1920x752px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent_and_Diablo.jpg
329KB, 1920x752px
>>54565514
Not that anon, but I could see you as Original Maleficent with NuBee as Diablo
>>
>>54565537
Funny thing is, those "remakes" then need to be fucking accepted first.

Just a

Just a bit of a roadblock there

just a small one, nothing big

Oh wait.
>>
>>54565488
Yeah. I always have trouble working out the specifics when it comes to Nasu stuff. Ah well, time to invoke the sacred rule:

When in doubt, fanwank.
>>
>>54565474
Really? Because build-posting, write-fagging, or even just actual, honest, quality discussion of settings or things you can do is extremely rare. Instead all it ever is is people accusing each other of being the shitposter, trying to stroke their e-peen, passive-aggressive bullshit, moral-fagging, passive-agressive moral-fagging, and so on.
>>
>>54565542
Now you're just laying on the compliments. Not that I mind. Maleficent is easily the coolest of the Disney villains.

Aside from Hades.
>>
>>54565539
>What kinda shitty adaptation doesn't let Mal be the one to turn into a dragon.
Wait, I thought she did in the adaptation?
Did I just block it out from my mind because it feels so wrong?
>>
File: voyage of the damned.png (886KB, 1837x2153px) Image search: [Google]
voyage of the damned.png
886KB, 1837x2153px
>>54565506
It's not as bad as the battle where the Austrians went to fight the Turks and ended up killing themselves.

And we can't forget pic related of course.
>>
>>54565557
No, her companion does instead. The movie never actually has her transform.

It's bad. Real bad. It completely misses why Maleficent is so fun. It makes her into a tragic villain instead of the glorious villainess she used to be.
>>
>>54565542
Any pics with Maleficent with hair? Post them and we could get Photoshopanon to edit them.
>>
>>54565542
Funny that, I had a Raven theme in one chain.
>>
>>54565550
All that happens regardless of buildposting, writefagging, or discussion, and those are in fact targets of the garbage.
>>
File: Ninjas doing ninja things.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ninjas doing ninja things.webm
3MB, 600x450px
>>54565550
Im mostly here to post tangentally relevant images
>>
>>54565546
Getting things accepted is one thing that SJ-Chan has no problems with. She could probably redo any of the open jumps and manage to get it accepted.
>>
>>54565567
I feel like even their attempt to make her a tragic villain failed, because she wasn't the villain. Stefan was. Speaking of, Stefan goes from decent guy to psychopath for...no fucking reason. Hell, even when he betrayed Maleficent (which ALSO makes no sense), he couldn't kill her and felt guilty for what he did. And then he turns into a fucking maniac later on. This, despite Stefan being a good guy in the original movie. Meanwhile, Maleficent herself barely does anything evil, despite her cartoon counterpart being the Mistress of All Evil. It almost feels like they were using entirely different characters.

>>54565571
Unfortunately not. She's never seen without her horns.
>>
File: 1383273636339.jpg (317KB, 1996x2355px) Image search: [Google]
1383273636339.jpg
317KB, 1996x2355px
>In the infinite excitement of knowing Archie Sonic is making a jump
>Decide to read "The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia (tm)" to catch up on all that I missed.
>The echidna society shit eats up huge fucking chunks of literally everything like some twisted romantic tumor. 100+ shitty OC's and stuff.
>To top it all off it ends on a shitty note as an entire society collapses and officially dies and ruins a character I liked into a genocidal assfaggot

Archie Sonic had always teetered on the edge of shitty fanfiction. But I had no fucking clue it had gone so off the deep end on the Fanfiction line. I've literally read better Fanfiction than this whole echidna bullshit.
>>
>>54565649
She needed to have someone betray her so she could be sympathised with. It couldn't be someone obviously evil either or you'd just think her an idiot for trusting them.

So that's why you get the absurd personality changes of Stefan (And of course he can't kill her, there needs to be a movie, but later when she's grown up he can be the villain just fine) and why she herself never does bad things (Beyond what are basically fucking pranks).

The whole thing just...completely misses the point. No one wants Maleficent to be made sympathetic. That's not why she's liked. She's not ugly or hated for something unfair. She's bad, she loves being bad and being bad is why she's the big fucking bad.
>>
File: tails_remembers_penders.gif (2MB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
tails_remembers_penders.gif
2MB, 300x251px
>>54565687
WELCOME TO PENDERS
>>
>>54565689
I never thought she was so bad, I alwaya blamed the blue faery. Bitch insults her after inviting literally everyone but her yo the party. Should have at leasy invited her, she probably wouldnt havr shown up.
>>
>>54565689
I'm beginning to be glad I've never seen any adaptation.
>>
>>54565687
FYI, Penders stole ideas from fans shamelessly. Back in the day there were Sonic MUCKs and the like. He would troll on them, played characters that barely did anything, took storylines and rewrote them to suit his goals. The echidna stuff was lifted from one lady, he basically redrew the art and changed the proportions and left everything the same. Even the goddamn jewelry. The whole tribes thing was her clans thing.

Penders is a fucking HACK. He can't draw without tracing. He can't make stories without plagarizing. And when the MUCKs all went downhill, the stories he wrote ended up equally shitty because he made it all about his goddamn echidnas.

>>54565703
A HACK!
>>
>>54565687
In a way, it's actually kind of funny what happens to the Echidnas. They were built up as this super advanced society that made Robotnik's empire look primitive, as this powerful and ancient race...and then later on in the comic, they get the shit kicked on them on a constant basis. Eggman and the Dingoes conquer them and create Vichy Angel Island, then later on, Eggman genocides them for shits and giggles (he outright states that the reason why he powers his city with life force is because it's fun). They get a brief moment in the spotlight again when Knuckles becomes Enerjak and fucks everyone up, but even that only leads to more Echidna humiliation when he strips the Dark Brotherhood of their cybernetics.

And then the Dark Brotherhood, before then built up as this ancient and powerful enemy, get reduced to mooks for the Eggman Empire in order to get their cybernetics back, and ultimately become the Dark Egg Legion, outnumbered in their own organisation by new recruits, with their leader reduced to only leading their group, specifically. Finally, all of them get retconned out of existence, and all that's left in the new world is the Egg Army.
>>
>>54565687
>>54565780
Shit, Dark Legion, not Brotherhood, that's something else.
>>
Quick question: Does companions brought into InFamous jump become conduits too?
>>
>>54565780
>retconned out of existence

Don't forget that the Tasmanian Devil won. He banished them through a ring to make Knuckles the last of his kind again, tit-for-tat.

And because of the lawsuit, he won. He got away with it, and nothing bad happened to him for this, nor can it ever.

>>54565808
InFamous was written before companions were really a thing.
>>
File: 1401018767982.jpg (42KB, 802x753px) Image search: [Google]
1401018767982.jpg
42KB, 802x753px
>>54565703
>>54565725
>Look up ken penders
>one of the related links in the image section was Holocaust

>>54565725
>>54565780
That sounds like a really awesome scenario/600-800cp drawback where you are charged with protecting a society similar to the Echidna empire [in fact it would be fun if the new OC society replaces the knuckles one]
>>
>>54565814
Sooo.... Yes or no? Im taking jumpchain-wide-drawbacks that give companions thier own CP to spend, so can I just purchase a background for them and bewm! Conduits?
>>
>>54565842
That would be a no

bro
>>
>>54564972
Did you ever see the comment here?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54467878/#q54468163
>>
>>54565814
If I remember right, wasn't Knuckles one of the ones who never remembered the original world? So he doesn't even remember Julie-Su or the others even existing. That's just sad, man.

>>54565818
Definitely 800cp, given that the Echidnas just can't seem to stop fucking up. From pissing off Chaos to the Dark Legion selling their souls to Eggman in order to be cyborgs again, a Jumper would have to constantly pull their ass out of the fire.
>>
>>54565127
>And SJ starts another argument.
Samefag says what?
>>
File: Thrash_Promise.jpg (170KB, 607x788px) Image search: [Google]
Thrash_Promise.jpg
170KB, 607x788px
>>54565907
Yep. He remembers nothing.
>>
File: No Joke.png (732KB, 581x780px) Image search: [Google]
No Joke.png
732KB, 581x780px
>>54565971
It gets better. Naugus has memories of the old world, and he magics up a disguse to make Knuckles think there's another Echidna out there.

The amount of dickery is astronomical.
>>
>>54565473
>Just causing trouble. Go back where you came from SJ. Please, stay there. You're well liked over there. You constantly cause problems here. Mostly from your actions, occasionally others latching on.
Val. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

In this situation unless you are actually Amalur, you are just another faggot shitposting for drama.
>>
>>54566044
>Posting an hour later after the conversation long since ended
What is even the point of you?
>>
>>54558477
Does a raptor maid count?
>>
File: downloads folder.png (752KB, 588x1280px) Image search: [Google]
downloads folder.png
752KB, 588x1280px
>>54565687
Prettymuch all the old echidna stuff is Penders' doing. When he left, he threatened very publically to make a big legal stink unless Archie paid him forever royalties for all his characters, causing Archie to rightly tell him to go fuck himself and instead just do a cosmic retcon erasing them all from history.
Now he currently acts like he's king shit who is in any way still relevant to the franchise, even though he's been gone for years now.

Basically Penders is a shit and literally everything you just complained about was his work.
>>
>>54566026
>Nixus
>Ixis

Pottery,
>>
>>54566065
Don't worry about it. It's probably just bitcthulhu mad about "muh SB racism" again.
>>
>>54566065
Probably because they're a gigantic pussy. They can't ever harass someone as an anon of all things unless they think they're not paying attention or unable to put up resistance.
>>
>>54562848
ZnT
FMA
Black Lagoon
>>
>>54566126
Don't be ridiculous. I'm still waiting for someone to answer this. >>54565012
>>
>>54563681
Generic ShindoL, like somebody suggested a while back.
>>
>>54563681
The Suffering. Just to be a smart ass.
>>
>>54565842
sure, why not.
>>
Camp Camp Jumpchain.pdf
133KB, 1x1px
Update!

>Item discounts clarified
>New 50 CP item
>OC companion creation added
>>
>>54565012
Generic Alien Invasion?
Space Invaders with the +0 Not a Video Game toggle?
>>
>>54566111
>that image
Reminder that this is the same guy who casually thrashed Vlad Plasmius back when he was the biggest threat around.
>>
>>54566285
Thanks for introducing me to this series, it is hilarious.
>>
>>54566305
Hooray! You are welcome, anon!
>>
>>54566285
Any update on the Ar Nosurge jump?
>>
>>54566303
I dont see either of those?
>>
>>54566379
Life gets in the way but the work will continue, of course.
>>
>>54566389
I have nothing but pure FAITH in you, Annette!
>>
>>54566304
I like it. He reminds me of some Jumpers.
A hoarder of advanced tech to the point that he doesn't know of half the stuff he built or stol-err "acquired" yet has the power to punch his ways through tough obstacles when needed.
>>
>>54566381
Yeah, they don't actually exist. But if they did, would probably have what you are looking for.
You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>54561498
Could you include a toggle to become an actual shard, not just a presence within someone's mind? I really want that shard altform.
>>
>>54566285
Some sort of hook hand that miraculously has whatever you need on the end of it would be good for the quarter master.

And i wouldn't be opposed to you putting in something to represent the more cartoony aspects of the show - the outlandish and ridiculous things the characters get up to on a semi-regular basis.

But yeah, you've done a really great job here.
>>
File: 1346716566854.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1346716566854.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>54566389
>>
Is purchasing several Nomus to get extra Servants in Fate a good idea?
>>
>>54562333
4 block range.
This is the sort of siberian analogue, why would she even be near the fight physically?

I like how it can go intangible. Go through wall to stalk people.

Wait till they shoot bullets harmlessly through the projection, then face punch the gang members one by one.
>>
File: Sand-Blasters.jpg (2MB, 1701x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Sand-Blasters.jpg
2MB, 1701x1079px
>>54566026
Remember when a bunch of Looney Tunes led pogroms against ex-robots and Bunnie's Confederate uncle joined Eggman to survive?

Archie Sonic was always weird.
>>
>>54566666
That's a good point, Hyper Satan.
>>
>>54566666
Eh... Less Siberian, more Moord Nag's Aasdier, given the way it powers up.
>>
>>54566285
Um, what is the sex stuff item?
>>
>>54566554
:[

No.
>>
>>54566666
4 block range and not nearly enough power to take on Lung without going for the kill straight away, something start of story Taylor would not do.

>>54566621
Why would that let you get extra Servants?
>>
>>54566666
Because she's retarded. The same could be said for her canon power, there was no reason for her to ever show up personally at any fights, but she did it anyway.
>>
>>54566728
>Why would that let you get extra Servants?
Import as demiservants. They have no personality, so I assumed that since the real servant is there, they could take over?
>>
>>54559964
>Shard origin must ensure the survival of their host
>No option to make your host restart the cycle and become an Entity on your own

Meh origin.
>>
>>54559964
>joyful screaming intensifies
>>
>>54566854
>no Entity origin
The jump is literal trash.
Seriously though, being an Entity would be really fun.
>>
>>54566865
>The jump is literal trash.

Damn right.
>>
>>54566865
Shard Administrator perk. Be the Fourth Entity.
>>
>>54566894
Handing powers out without being a literal space whale composed of trillions upon trillions of biological crystal shards the size of continents each with their own functions and abilites just doesn't feel right, yknow?
>>
>>54566922
*while existing in countless dimensions simultaneously because one single universe just isn't able to handle all of your glorious mass.
Can't just forget the best part.
>>
>>54566922
Yeah... I can see how that might be a problem. Personally, I think the ability to walk through doors is a bigger advantage...
I mean, how else are you supposed to eat at Fugly Bob's?
Thread posts: 724
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.