[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 44

File: XV109.jpg (50KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
XV109.jpg
50KB, 600x518px
Battlesuit Edition

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Latest news :
https://www.warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing Aun'vas work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Xth for how should I run the 6 aggressors and 10 reivers I impulse pre-ordered for this weekend? I was thinking boltstorm gauntlets and bolt carbines and shoot from over 12 inches away with the raven guard chapter tactic
>>
I was thinking a bit and came up with a army concept.

GSC do their thing on a hive world and pretty much take it over, only to have the world bombed to hell and back by retreating imperial forces.

With the hives reduced to a toxic wasteland and the hive fleet nowhere in sight, the remnants and their benefactors decide to pack up in what space ships are left and travel around the galaxy spreading their special flavor of love to anyone who gives them the time of day... and bring battle to anyone who won't.

They keep a petting zoo in the cargo hold of their largest ship. Occasionally particularly devoted cultists like to feed the trygon, but most on the ship are apprehensive about that level of direct commitment to the hive fleet. Still, the trygon rarely goes hungry.

I was thinking of having the neophytes run and gun with shotguns to be a nuisance and to soften targets up for the bugs to snack on. I like the ravener and trygon models, just something about those snakelike bodies...
>>
Let us poll what sides the Xenos(es) showing up want to take during the Campaign.
Orks not included, obviously not going to pick a side.

Necrons
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546406

Eldar
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546410

T'au
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546413

Dark Eldar
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546417

Tyranids
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546419
>>
>>54549226

Reivers: knife and pistol if you like melee, assault bolters if you like melee but don't want to be forced to actually successfully charge to do shit, whatever the other bolter option is if you want to be shooty. If you're going the close range options you will probably want grav chutes, I don't feel grapples are useful as you can just take grav chutes instead. Since you are RG the long range option with nothing else may be viable but they're not a very impressive unit for shooting and need to get close to use every single one of their unique abilities and items.

Aggressors are better with HF due to auto hit, but if you are a gambling man, ML + boltstorm. They do the same exact damage, but ML + boltstorm seems like it can do the most potential damage. I haven't done the calculations, but HF shouldn't actually be very far behind due to auto hitting, and also being able to do potentially tons of damage via their 2D6 hits.
>>
>>54549240
That actually sounds pretty cool, makes me think about how the imperial knight houses developed and evolved independently of the imperium due to isolation. Sounds like a good opportunity to have a really established cult armed with an entire worlds worth of imperium equipment (assuming it wasn't all destroyed) making them more of a conventional army with scary alien allies than an underground guerilla cell
>>
>>54549260
the flamer has less range, though since the bolters aren't exactly long range it doesn't make a difference. the flamers look way cooler so clearly they are better
>>
>>54549259
I'm not going to open any of the linkes, but I get impression that vast majority of the Xenos will side with Chaos.
>>
>why don't they call them reavers
>realize dark eldar reavers exist

Couldn't they have just come up with a new name instead of spelling reavers dumb?
>>
Any chaos leaks yet? I wanna believe the Night Lords Legion special will make them werf
>>
>>54549327
cause it's old english and inspired by history like alot things in 40k.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Reivers
>>
>>54549327
Reivers are new names, it didn't exist before.
>>
>>54549327
>Reavers and the Cooler Reavers
>>
>>54549346
Probably, just copy of Raven Guard.

I'm still baffled as to why Imperial fist get Siege Expects as their thing when Iron Warriors should be getting that. If anything, Imperial fists should get some kind of hunkering down kind of ability
>>
Box of just Interceptors when?
>>
>>54549407

Next wave of shit, most likely. They have options for plasma cannon pistols.
>>
>>54549300
>the flamers look way cooler so clearly they are better

Brofist.

And I CAN brofist you too, because the HF retracts unlike the pleb boltstorms. What really sold HF for me besides the superior look, is the fact that the ML cannot be taken with them, so I wouldn't be like "I really don't want to take these ugly missile racks, but I probably should".
>>
>>54549300
Run the aggressors with a lieutenant and apothecary in tow, rerolls to wounds for your autohits and some revives if SHTF.
>>
Anyone really disappointed that the new dreadnought is really bare bones in weapon options?
>>
File: Marine roll Table.jpg (2MB, 3544x6261px) Image search: [Google]
Marine roll Table.jpg
2MB, 3544x6261px
Roll you silly cunts, then paint and show us the result. Stop shitposting and be productive for once.
>>
>>54549299
>chimeras and goliaths use the GENESTEALER CULTS INFANTRY keywords for transportation and not TYRANID keywords
>can't pack bugs into tanks
gw why do you do this to me
>>
Is there an actual difference between the victory types? Or is it just bragging rights to say you got a Crushing Victory rather than a Minor Victory?
What are the different types of victory mentioned? I was thinking of writing up a flowchart style campaign where the type of victory you got mattered, as well as if you were a defender or attacker.
>>
>>54549445
Is that anon still making the chaos version?

Also, rollan.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>54549445
But I'm already working on stuff.
>>
>>54549442
They wouldnt sell as many if they launched the venerable and ironclad variants along side it ;^)
>>
>>54549259
as a tau player it's in the interest of the tau that both sides get weakened but that ultimately the imperials save the planets from corruption. Gotta make sure the next phase of expansion actually has planets to conquer.
>>
>>54549468
>ironclad
>it already has two fucking armor cages over it

How much more armor are they gonna add? I wanna see this.
>>
>>54549464
I have to admit, the Chaos one is tremendously harder because of the very small number of warbands to begin with, in addition to most warbands not being closely related to any legion, making the whole "original legion and successors in the same line" like I did on the loyalists one really complicated. It is very slowly taking form though. Hopefully done before I leave for holidays, in 2 days.
>>
>>54549481
All I want is a cover for the top of the sarcophagus. I hoped they'd put it, to give a more blocky aspect, that I would have loved as much as the leviathan, but they haven't...

As it stands, the whole thign is armored, except where the bloody head is.
>>
>>54549472
Don't want the thrill of a toxic wasteland?

>>54549464
Making a chaos equivalent seems rough, like how do you fill it out
>>
>>54549519
i did vote to screw over both sides.

so maybe it might end up being a toxic wasteland.
>>
>>54549504
>As it stands, the whole thing is armored, except where the bloody head is.
you mean like all the bloody marine models that go without a helmet?
>>
>>54549260
I think the question is whether you can get them to stand still for a turn or not. Flamer aggressors are for leaping into melee with their power fists and burning people, gun aggressors are for sitting in one spot and shooting twice a turn.
>>
>>54549490
Will be waiting in anticipation.
>>
>>54549546
Exactly. Fucking hate that shit. I want walking tanks.Not something that can be dropped with a single well placed shot.
>>
>>54549445
rolleran
>>
So, as we all know, Deathguard leaded by this faggot Mortarion are assaulting Konor system. Where's Black Legion in all this? Do we know where Abaddon is right now? I was thinking of participating in the campaign with my newest Black Legion army and looking for any bits of fluff.
>>
>>54549445
rollery doallery
>>
>>54549455
double HF chimeras full of genestealers are actually really good, do you need to fill them with hormagaunts too?
>>
File: IMAG0358~2.jpg (705KB, 2090x1468px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0358~2.jpg
705KB, 2090x1468px
So I finished my first two Admech models to nail down the scheme. It's pretty close to the base scheme I guess, with a bit more metals I guess. Totally unintentional too.
>>
>>54546946 #
Quad las is 202 points, so I'd have to downsize the generic marines and fully remove cultists
So what about a las pred with just the turret no sponsons. What would I lack then, does anyone really take flyers that low
>>
>>54549302
The hell gave you that impression? Most Xenos players have been saying fuck Chaos for weeks.

The polls confirm so far, by the way.

Necrons: 2 Chaos, 1 Imperium, 1 Screw Both
Eldar: 2 Imperium, 1 Screw Both
Dark Eldar: 2 Imperium
T'au: 2 Imperium, 2 Screw Both
Tyranids: 3 Imperium, 2 Chaos

That's a total of 10 Imperium, 4 Chaos, 4 Screw Both

Pretty much as expected.
>>
>>54549679
Absolutely beautiful, just add some shade to the cape and you are set for MARVELOUS scheme
>>
>>54549679

Huh, I like the sigmarine heads on them.
>>
>>54549698
Why would any xenos even side with Chaos?

Necrons: enemy of the Warp, therefore hate Chaos
Dark Eldar: Slaanesh
Eldar: Slaanesh
Tau: Gue'vesa, cultural exchanges, all sorts of benefits for the Imperium, meanwhile Chaos are probably the same as Orks are to them

I guess Tyranids would go against Imperium since they can't eat daemons, and Orks would side with Chaos if they were losing.
>>
File: 1414177754252.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1414177754252.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>Global campaign themed around Death Guard vs Ultramarines
>Space Marines get all of their new models, their primarch, chapter tactics, new stratagems, and new codex in time for the campaign to begin
>Death Guard won't get theirs until after the campaign is over
>>
>>54549749
Who do you hate more, chaos or rowboat.
>>
>>54549760
As the 40k fb page guys put it, that's what you get for turning your back on the Emperor.
>>
>>54549766
>cutting off your nose to spite your face
>>
>>54549766

Are you saying only newfags who still believe in the Ward hate meme would side with Chaos? Who even gets mad at smurfs in 2017 anymore. Konor should have been everyone vs. Tau.
>>
File: 1477509038299.jpg (49KB, 632x775px) Image search: [Google]
1477509038299.jpg
49KB, 632x775px
>painting terminator chaplain
>come back after waiting for wash to dry
>pick him up and start painting
>turn him over to get at a piece
>spider nestled into back vent
>instinctively throw it across room
>shatters on floor
>>
>>54549766
Things have been too peachy and dandy for the Imperium lately with all this new technology getting shit out and having a Primarch back. It's time to turn the grimdark in the Konnor System back up a notch.
>>
>>54549781
Cant wait for admec vs tau thing... I want smashy bots! Till I see the price anyway.
>>
>>54549445

Rolling for my RT marine
>>
I have Redemptor data sheet, but do we happen to have the points cost for the unit and weapons at all?
Thanks chums.
>>
>>54549768
The emperor turned his back on us first, what with the hiding on terra amongst witches and sorcery.
>>
>>54549791
Clean off the pieces and make sure it didn't leave an egg sac in there.
>>
>>54549791
That's what you get for being one huge pussy
>>
>>54549766
Chaos, absolutely. Since he's came back I actually like Rowboat for the first time.
>>
>>54549792
>Peachy and dandy
>Lost Cadia
>Lost an untold amount of systems
>The whole goddamn galaxy is split in half by a continuous Eye of Terror times 10000
>Demons are now a common thing in the life of an Imperial citizen
>CSM have more mobility than they ever had

Shoo chaos fag. You're not wanted here.
>>
>>54549766
Both. Neutral faction when.
>>
Hi guys, I need some advice on startegy. What would you field as SM against a Tyranid with Swarmlord+Genestealer?
>>
>>54549818
It was necessary.
>>
>>54549825
arachnaphobia is real
>>
>>54549838
Heavy flamers and las
So Baal predator?
>>
>>54549749
>Necrons: enemy of the Warp, therefore hate Chaos

\Don't really seem to be giving much of a fuck about Chaos even with the Great Rift going on. The Sautekh Dynasty which is right there encircling Ultramar is busy with its wars against other Necrons. However, the Sautekh would have reason to exact revenge on the Ultramarines for destroying at least three tomb worlds.

>Dark Eldar: Slaanesh

These guys have allied with Chaos many times before or have used Chaos invasions as covers for attacking the softer targets in the Imperium. They are opportunists and should act accordingly. The Chaos invasion of Ultramar have opened these previously heavily defended pristine worlds for raiding and plundering.

>Eldar: Slaanesh

The Ynnari should side with Ultramar but not all Eldar are onboard with them.

>Tau:

During the Damocles release we were given an article about the Tau enemies and how they view them. While the Tau have had plenty encounters with the forces of Chaos, they were brief skirmishes or simple planetary incursions that the Tau handled. The Imperium, on the other hand, have sent vast crusade after vast crusade against the Tau empire and have went to extreme lengths to annihilate the Tau or cripplet heir empire. The Tau see the Imperium as the greatest threat to their security and future. Thusly the Tau will use the Ultramar invasion to strike at the vulnerable Imperium to further destabilize and preventing it from reinforcing the Damocles warzone. While the Imperium is getting ravaged by Chaos the Tau will do as they always do in these events. Expand and offer beleaguered or abaddoned Imperial worlds the protection of the Greater Good.
>>
>>54549351
oh, this is cool then. I figured it was like calling Eldar Aeldari
>>
>>54549838
Shotgun Scouts, Flamestorm Aggressors, Stormraven, Repulsor, and just use Auspex Scan when they drop.
>>
>>54549815
It's on their store page, dum dum.
>>
>>54549859
You're not convincing anyone, Chaosfag.

Also check the results, Imperiums lead just grew even bigger.
>>
>>54549859
>The Ynnari should side with Ultramar but not all Eldar are onboard with them.
>any Craftworlder siding with Chaos
>ever

Guess how I know you're retarded.
>>
>>54549351
I'm going to start calling Primaris "Thesaurus Marines"
>>
File: 1368320579715.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1368320579715.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>54549859
>These guys have allied with Chaos many times before
>>
>>54549882
Cheers mate, still not used to them giving out rules for free if it's not included in the purchase of a model! That's more of a forge world thing.
>>
>>54549904
>>54549859
Of course DA side with chaos, lelith Hesperax is a cultist of slaanesh didn't you know
>>
>>54549888
Explaining the reasons why other factions would want to fuck up the Imperium, not saying that you should join up with that. Why are Imperialfags such sensitive bitches?

>>54549890
And I guess you never read the lore. In The Fabius Bile novel, Harlequins helped the Emperor's Children invade and devastate a craftworld as a part of a baragain and a plan for old Fabius. Eldar either have worked with or manipulated Chaos forces to forward one of their plans before.

Stop being a low imagination, low lore reading, fuckboi.
>>
>>54549859
behold the chaos fag , despise him
>>
>>54549912
She's on drugs now so it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>54549904
And they allied with Necrons too in "Crusade of Fire".

Are you really surprised that the Dark Eldar would ally with their enemies if it means gains for them. You must leave.
>>
>>54549749
>I guess Tyranids would go against Imperium since they can't eat daemons
>they can't eat daemons

That's a good reason to stop the Chaos from winning you know, they gotta protect their food storage
>>
>>54549918
A single novel going against established luff, especially when it's Harlequins, the most unreliable people from an already unreliable species is not exactly a great argument.
>>
>>54549445
Apprehensive rolling
>>
>>54549854
haha for little girls maybe
>>
Is it bad that I've pretty much decided to support the imperium with my necrons just because that chaosfag (who sometimes falseflags as a deldar player) is getting really fucking obnoxious? GJ bro, you've managed to do the opposite of what you were trying with your bullshit attitude.
>>
>>54549918
>In The Fabius Bile novel

novels fucking up the lore, truly unheard of
>>
>>54549931
*food supply
>>
>>54549939
>how do I dice ?
dice+2d6
>>
>>54549942
What if its actually a double false flag from an Imperial player?

Sounds like something the Alpha Legion would do
>>
>>54549942
>not forcing GW to change the plot, thus delaying them for future reinforcements causing them to ultimately lose
Wew lad
>>
>>54549937
>HURR A SINGLE NOVEL

Harlequins also waylaid Illic Nightspear as he was fighting Necrons. There are harlequins also-also fighting against the Ynnari.

As you said. The Eldar are unreliable and capricious. Their motives are led by prophecies and visions, not logic.
>>
>>54549956
You mean the loyalist or the traitors AL?
>>
>>54549954
Just kill me already
"dice+1d100"
>>
>>54549964
Yes.
>>
>>54549918
>Harlequins
>Craftworlders

And you say others don't know their lore.
>>
>>54549964
>not resurrecting the emperor then killing him in the ultimate decapitation strike operation
>>
>>54549963
Harlequins =! Craftworld Eldar

Even other Eldar don't trust the Harlequins. Give an example of Craftworld eldar helping Chaos.
>>
>>54549963
>any Craftworlder siding with Chaos
>"BUT HARLEQUINS DO IT HURRRRRRRR"
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>54549965
How indeed
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>54549965
>dearemperorwhyhaveyouforgottenme
>>
File: 1495512672140.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495512672140.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>54549954
>>54549965
Adorable.
>>
On the topic of Chaos Eldar, are there any Eldar that serve chaos in some way? I figured if they did their soul would autimatically get nommed by slannesh but in the core rule book it showed a [REDACTED] faction of Eldar with a Slaanesh symbol next to it.
>>
>>54549945
>fucking up my headcanon

They caused the invasion for two reason

1- If they allowed the Chaos forces to build up instead of attacking as soon as they were reason then the Craftworld would have been overrun and destroyed rather than being just devastated
2-They wanted to use the invasion as a means to push Fabius to once again take command of the Emperor's Children. The responsibility will see Fabius reforming the Emperor's Children and being too busy to pursue his ambition of creating the New-Men and other horrors spawned from the geneseed science.

Dude, don't try it. You are not smarter than the Eldar and the fluff writers.
>>
>>54550002
It's the original eldar
>>
>>54549979
> Give an example of Craftworld eldar helping Chaos.

The tzeentchian corrupted warlock in Path of the Renegade that caused the Chaos invasion.
>>
>>54550005
>trying to justify bad writing

just admit you wasted money on the wrong book and move on with your life
>>
File: Hawk_Lords_Badge.jpg (14KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
Hawk_Lords_Badge.jpg
14KB, 250x230px
>>54549986
>86 in post number
>86 rolled
I think this is it.

>>54549998
P-please don't judge me
>>
>>54550002
Path of the Dark Eldar has :

1-Tzeechian warlork
2-Tzeentchian and Nurglite Dark Eldar (mostly mandrakes)
3-One possessed Archon
>>
>>54550000
Check em
>>54550005
>new-men
Chicks with dicks isn't a good use of funding Fabius
>>
>>54550046
Actually, the book was so good that I bought its limited edition. TWICE!

Josh Reynolds outdid himself.
>>
>>54550049
Off you go with the best pilots among the SM.
>>
What chapter does shock and awe the best
>>
>>54549712
Thanks man. I think the light is washing out the shade of the cloak. It's got Mephiston red, then nuln, shaded back to Mephiston and then evil suns scarlet I think? as an edge highlight.

>>54549733
It was the only way I was going to field electropriests, I abhor the stock head look.
>>
Are Tau commanders XV8 or XV86 suits?
It says in the codex you can upgrade to an XV86 for 60 points, but the GW box is of an XV86 anyway?
>>
>>54550088
Carchadons or Minotaurs
>>
I just got a Start Collecting Tau set, and I have no clue what I'm going to do for my colour scheme.

I'm considering building my own Sept, but at the same time I don't want to completely fuck up the colour scheme and just have an expensive investment I regret a week later.

Halp
>>
>>54550088
Thats literally the Blood Angels thing
>>
>>54549458
Bragging rights only. AFAIK, only major and minor victories exist. Ties are there too but they aren't a type of victory.
>>
>>54550124
I'm in the same boat. You can pick an already existing sept and put literally any colour scheme you want provided the Sept accents are lore-friendly. Read the codex, Tau change their armour according to the battlefield
>>
>>54550124
Paint them as Au'taal and then smoke weed erryday.

Or go edgy and paint them as N'dras.
>>
File: IMAG0352~2.jpg (1MB, 3453x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0352~2.jpg
1MB, 3453x1332px
>>54549793
Me as well. well, more smashy beep boops, I guess. And some more friggin HQ's.
>>
>>54550124
Paint one model and if you don't like it just strip the paint off. It's not difficult to do.
>>
>>54550124
Stripping paint is easy m8, dont be too hard on yourself and just make your own sept
>>
>>54550124
I'd get a couple of second hand dummy models online from ebay or at your local store and test out some colour schemes, see what looks good in practice and is within your painting skill range.
>>
>>54550119
>>54550119
The GW box can be built either XV85 or 86, depends on if you want to be tanky or fast
>>54550124
What are your favourite colours
>>
>>54550146
>>54550147
that reminds me, whats the best way to strip paint from plastic models? I have a couple of second hand tanks I want to use.
>>
>>54549445
sure
>>
>>54550088
what sort of shock and awe?
>>
>>54550088

Star Phantoms operating procedure is literally 100% shock and awe, collateral damage, and overkill.

All these other answers like "Blood Angels (or other jump pack chapters)" or "Minotaurs" or whatever come close, but Star Phantoms is literally, 100%, modern military version of shock and awe.
>>
>>54550160
Warm colors. Red and yellow
>>
>>54550163
isopropyl alcohol + stiff toothbrush
>>
Death Guard are good in new edition?
>>
>>54550176
What about contrasting red with grey, then you can go Farsight Enclaves, the better of the two tau factions
>>
For my Predator sponson, should I glue heavy bolters or lascannons? I think I could make it swap turret, but sponson I'll have to glue it on.

BTW, Pred autocannon vs. Twin Las: Which one would you pick?
>>
File: 20170726_223950.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_223950.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>54549445
No need to roll, went with the Celestial Lions months ago. Latest progress
>>
>>54550194

Lascannons if you're not going to magnetize. All the options have their place, but no sponsons will probably be the most useless option. No sponsons is for cheap spam (Razorbacks do it better in 8E), and in previous editions, HB sponsons were good for almost free shots since they were so cheap compared to no sponsons. LC have always been good sponsons, the old build was AC turret and LC sponsons to get some LC power for not too expensive, but this edition it's going to be las on all slots, and sponsons will almost always be las.
>>
>>54550198
Didn't they get 'friendly fired' to the point there is no more geneseed?
>>
>>54550209
Perfect candidate for Primaris reinforcement.
>>
>>54550145
Where are thoses heads from?
>>
File: 2341234.png (129KB, 274x327px) Image search: [Google]
2341234.png
129KB, 274x327px
>>54550176
Why don't you just paint them as this
>>
>>54550205
they're even better now that vehicles have 360 arc of fire.

>>54550209
"old" (few years) book about Helsreach had a real handful of their numbers saved by their brother chapter Black Templayers and told by Grimaldus to rebuild and not let what the inquisition did be forgotten.

>>54550215
hah, right? perfect timing. i was wrapping up my first to tact squads as they were announced. slide that new primaris lore right on in
>>
>>54550198
>appropriating blood angel culture
But nice paint job, send it to white dwarf
>>54550225
So wh did tau suddenly go white, the desert yellow really stood out
>>
>>54550192
That's kind of where I'm leaning towards. What citadel colors would I use?
>>
>>54550163
You just fill a container and drop whatever you need stripped in there and leave it for a day or two. Can be found at almost any walmart or similar retailers, but be fucking sure to use gloves and to not wash your minis until after you scrubbed the paint off fully to prevent resealing
>>
>>54550233
Can you drop the name now please, and can sponsons shoot through a tank, e.g. Left lascannon hits a unit on its right, or would I need to rotate the tank
>>
I need a name for an Alpha Legion primaris successor. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>54550209

What are you talking about?

It was clearly stated that it was Ork snipers.
>>
>>54550251
Beta Legion
>>
>>54550251

Beta legion
>>
>>54550249
there are no firing arcs so yes they can "shoot through tanks"
>>
>>54550239
appreciated, i might just do that once i'm finished with it

>>54550249
>name
fuck, i forgot about that. and from my understanding of tourneyfags in my area, absolutely. it doesn't make much sense but my Stormraven there can shoot 380, different targets, with all of it's weapons.

it's things simply at least if not a little odd when looking at the model but i imagine it in a narrative as the vehicles pulling off sweet maneuvers
>>
File: 1500948808187.png (673KB, 920x858px) Image search: [Google]
1500948808187.png
673KB, 920x858px
>>54550270
>>54550271
>beta mind
>>
File: 24-KARAT KEK.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
24-KARAT KEK.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>54550251
Beta Legion
>>
>>54550281

Beta Max
>>
>>54550218
They are Onager smoke launchers on bingo balls. It was a $10 bingo cage from Walmart, I have enough that I'm set for life
>>
>>54550187
>>54550246
Noted, thanks anons
>>
>>54550281

Just give this guy a drum and you can have musicians and standard bearers for your Primaris just like in WHFB!
>>
>>54550251
Sigmar's legion
>>54550275
>>54550279
Eh no one complained when bikes did it for 7 editions
>>
>>54550281
that pic kind of makes me want to convert one like that and paint it up in some kind of voodoo colour scheme
>>
>>54550287
Is he their Chapter Master?
>>
2 days till codex and no SM leaks - seriously ? Did GW outsmart us ?
>>
>>54549445
Come on baby a new pair of feet.
>>
>>54550320

GW was behind the leaks all along!

>no SM leaks

You know we know like all the rules except for points costs right.
>>
File: IMG_4324.png (517KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4324.png
517KB, 640x1136px
>>54550281
>appropriating Orruk culture
WAAAGH ON DIS GIT
>>
>>54550313
Because bikes have tiny turning circles, people complained that monstrous creatures could do it, along with their lack of damage chart, though. Nothing was done about it but the complaints existed.
>>
>>54550333
Points costs leaked in French last night.
>>
>>54550320
>no leaks
>French codex and someone's unboxing
>>54550326
It's shoes, and you put dice in options
>>
File: tau.jpg (54KB, 725x399px) Image search: [Google]
tau.jpg
54KB, 725x399px
Which one should I use for my army?
>>
>>54550339
In past editions where did you measure from on monstrous creatures, I always assumed it was barrel to base
But now everything is base to base or base to hull roght
>>
>>54550348
left
>>
>>54550348
Kroot.
>>
>>54550348
One on the right won't stick out, whilst one on the left will be most welcomed, and middle one will make you look like a noob
>>
File: LODMarine.jpg (83KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
LODMarine.jpg
83KB, 400x488px
Chances we'll ever see any kind of update for the best faction in the game?

I noticed theyre not in the new codex
>>
>>54550372
Sadly unlikely.
>>
>>54550348
Classic Orange
>>
>>54550370
>One on the right won't stick out
that's kind of the purpose for the drab green camo.
Do only noobs paint Vior'la?
>>
>>54550333
Ok so give me pics with strategems for all legions and warlord traits and so on. In the old days of WFB we would have the damn things scaned already :D
>>
>>54550389
No, but it's the box art scheme, noobs will follow that.
>>
File: Betamax_Tape_v2[1].jpg (119KB, 551x360px) Image search: [Google]
Betamax_Tape_v2[1].jpg
119KB, 551x360px
>>54550318

Indeed, his signature wargear is a pict recorded dating from the dark age of technology
>>
Kill all Space Wolves
>>
>>54550401
Ochre WAS on the box scheme a while ago too
>>
File: 1500982506067(2).jpg (50KB, 513x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500982506067(2).jpg
50KB, 513x476px
>>54550281
>>
>>54550411

Where did the big bad wolf touched you Magnus?

Show me on this Emperor's doll.
>>
>>54550198
>>54550233
anon you don't need to give your email to post just so you know.
>>
File: 252725.jpg (177KB, 1536x781px) Image search: [Google]
252725.jpg
177KB, 1536x781px
>>54550391

Here you go faggot
>>
File: 2017-07-17 17.16.51.jpg (455KB, 636x1057px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-17 17.16.51.jpg
455KB, 636x1057px
>>54550372
They will only live on in spirit
>>
New space marine codex for download when?
>>
File: _20170727_111944.jpg (115KB, 1132x1058px) Image search: [Google]
_20170727_111944.jpg
115KB, 1132x1058px
Well shit.
>>
>>54550443
They live on in the index at least.
>>
>>54550372
Of course and GW will finally spell out they're Imperial Daemons
>>54550389
I painted mine in rotting flesh back in 2010, they were quite fun
>>
>>54550372
They are getting their own codex.
>>
>>54550416
But tau were rebranded in many ways, one of which was being white much to my, and many other tau players disgust
>>
>>54550432
So proven my and everyone elses point that 4chan has become 12yo sprag kid playground. Hope your mother isnt home to see you fap to this ingenious ruse ...
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>54550346
I think I was thinking of bender in futurama, when I said that.
>>
>>54550474
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>54550457
>>54550457
as a single unit

I want an entire army list, even a limited one. Just the ability to run LOTD captains and devastators. Even if I couldnt use vehicles id be happy
>>
>>54550481
take your meds
>>
>>54550455
How do you check this
>>
>>54550474
Pipe down faggot.
>>
File: _73873046_huwedwardsdesk_bbc.jpg (27KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_73873046_huwedwardsdesk_bbc.jpg
27KB, 660x371px
>>54550455
The regions are as follows:

Praxima Skyport (UK): Imperium

Saviour's Landing (EU): Imperium

The Quintus Gate (North America): No clear winner yet.

Whole Planet: Imperium

Very early win for the Imperium.

I'll be back with an update later.
>>
>>54550474
>back in the days of warhammer fantasy
So you want to go back to like zero online presence
>>
How do you play grey knights against a horde?
>>
>>54550505
Many stormbolters
>>
Are Orks still competitive despite the -1 to shooting while riding in a battlewagon update, and the re-roll FAQ's??
>>
File: _20170727_112823.jpg (70KB, 1600x1012px) Image search: [Google]
_20170727_112823.jpg
70KB, 1600x1012px
>>54550491
https://konor.warhammer40000.com

Start it.
>>
DO WE NEED TO BUY NEW STUFF FOR CONNOR AND CAN WE USE OUR OLD COLLECTIONS
>>54550499
There's 6 days left
>>54550505
Inquisition warband
>>
>>54550483
Didn't the LotD largely abandon ranks after realizing all of the upper leadership were dead? I don't think they even have any captains anymore.
>>
>>54550505

Mass GKPA and purifiers MSUs with storm bolters / psylencers
>>
>>54550145

forgive me for saying it anon but I really hate your conversion. A lot.
>>
>>54550515
>There's 6 days left
I know, which is why I am only doing updates every 12 hours.
>>
>>54550145
>that one guy that wants to give xenos the tickles
>>
>>54550499
North America is full of heretics.
>>
>>54550515
You can use your old stuff. And unpainted units getting painted counts for painting points.
>>
>>54550523
No, you won't.
>>
>>54550515
You can use your old stuff no problem but you get bonuses for building and painting one of the themed units each week
>>
>>54549395
IF chapter tac should be +2 armor and 6+++ from being in cover. Now that is properly entrenched!
>>
>>54550539
Probably the time difference means no one's open to record results yet.

>>54550546
No don't do it or no I won't have the will to keep doing it?
>>
>>54550521

I like it desu

But i would really like someone combining a "standard" head with one of the 3rd party helmet-less ones.

It would be a massive pain in the ass and require some serious drilling but i think the results could be amazing.
>>
File: IMG_0945.jpg (1MB, 1689x2369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.jpg
1MB, 1689x2369px
>>54549445
Come on 63
>>
File: bender-applause_medium.gif (51KB, 615x637px) Image search: [Google]
bender-applause_medium.gif
51KB, 615x637px
>>54550563
Well shit.
>>
>>54550563
OOOOHHHHHH SHHHIIITTTTT
>>
>>54550563
Not bad.
>>
>>54549455
>enemy at destroys chimera
>ground troops move to clear wreckage
>spore mines and bugs blow out of the cargo bay

It would be cool to have gsc vehicles "infested" by tyranids and have unique wound taking and exploding rules.
>>
>>54550563
HE DID THE THE THING WITH THE NUMBERS.
>>
>>54550563

>54550563
>0563
>63

Well you got what you wanted. Guess that makes you a lucky bastard.
>>
>>54549445
Rollan
>>
>>54550592
Grey Knights, huh. Well I did have five models lying around to paint.
>>
>>54549445
Always Rollin
>>
Does anyone know the total cost of the Thunderfire Cannon and Gunner in the Codex?
>>
>>54550556
No as in I will stop you.
>>
>>54550575
>unique rules for each unit
Pls no
>>
File: 1500936690916.png (166KB, 890x661px) Image search: [Google]
1500936690916.png
166KB, 890x661px
>>54550606
wat
>>
>>54550606
>Stop a man from reporting the news
But that breaks the morale code
>>
>>54550618
>breaks the morale code

Squad broken!
>>
>>54550618
Fake news must be stopped.
>>
>>54550626
FALL BACK FALL BACK
dark crusade had such good voice acting
>>
>>54550644
But Anon, you're fake newa.
>>
>>54550514
>https://konor.warhammer40000.com
Holy fuck, thats actually fucking cool as shit. kinda impressove
>>
>>54549445
rollin
>>
File: IMG_0795.png (190KB, 848x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.png
190KB, 848x783px
>>54550618
>>54550626
MFW people worry about morale
>>
>>54550655
Yeah, someone should add it to the OP for the duration of the campaign.
>>
>be chaos
>play aginst chaos bro
>whatever the outcome its a chos victory
Ez pz
>>
>>54550672
Yeah, but that is a waste. You should both be focusing on Imperium wins. Unless you get through a game in an hour.
>>
Since chadmarines are a thing, does this mean we'll get stacey sisters?
>>
>>54550685
>spray tanned woman with boobplates and thongs
oh baby
>>
>>54550682
>You should both be focusing on Imperium wins.
wins a win, if chaos get any wins at all it counts for the score
>>
Running through the numbers for normal space marine unit/weapon combos you can get stuff that's very efficient against vehicles and very efficient against guard but it seems like killing a standard space marine is very difficult outside of getting into melee with power weapons. About the best you can do is devastators with heavy bolters. I wonder if that trend holds for other armies, I suspect it does given most of the weapon profiles and cost are similar between armies.
>>
>>54550705
yes, but the two of you could just go beat imperial players and double your contributions

if you can win of course
>>
Why don't Wraithlords get the implacable special rule like Wraithguard?
>>
Anyone tried using Orruk for feral Orks?

I'm thinking about going for feral Orruks vs. Exodite elves (with cold one cavalry), but not sure how well would it go.
>>
>>54550719
I have, worked well.
>>
File: 1490897124495.png (485KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490897124495.png
485KB, 680x581px
>>54550685
>space bimbos
>>
Mortarion and Typhus are not fond of each other, right? More so Mortarion's realtionship with Nurgle is a compromise and the Primarch doesn't know Typhus' betrayal. Would a Plague civil war be plausible soon?
>>
>>54549445
Roll
>>
>>54550685
The order of the Meadow Lodge TRANSLATORS NOTE: Harajuku means meadow lodge believe the way to venerate the Golden Throne is by colouring their skin bronze to imitate the Emperor's armour, and wear vibrantly coloured armour like an illuminated manuscript.
>>
>>54550732
>Typhus' betrayal.

It's the other way around, dude.
>>
File: Gabe.jpg (105KB, 900x859px) Image search: [Google]
Gabe.jpg
105KB, 900x859px
The master of magpies is getting a model and his own rules
Thoughts?
>>
>>54550748
Excited to see first female official Farseer model soon.
>>
>>54549445
>>54550499
>nothing for Asia/Oceania
why GW, you even went to the trouble of opening stores here nearby
>>
>>54549445
lesse what defenders of the human race do i get
>>
>>54550741
Didn't Typhon, then Typhus, killed the navigators the ship they're in - trapping them in the Warp where Nurgle raped them - compromising Mortarion to be subdued?
>>
File: 1422444547484.jpg (75KB, 400x718px) Image search: [Google]
1422444547484.jpg
75KB, 400x718px
>>54550754
>Excited to see first female official Farseer model soon.
I hadnt considered that.
>>
>>54550389

Anon, >>54550401 is talking out of his ass, no noob would attempt vior'la. White is notoriously hard to paint.
>>
>>54550759
so i got literally who that were seen heading for the ghoul stars
>>
>>54550755
UK one is also Rest of World.
>>
>>54550575
Doesn't make any sense lore-wise.
>>
Do we know for a fact that chapters like BA DA GK have to field only their respective units to remain battleforged after the codex?
>>
>>54549445
Rolling on a river
>>
Do you have to let your enemy know which troops are in which transport?
>>
>>54550791
Yes
>>
>>54549455
patriarchs can ride in chimera, they are gsc and infantry :^)
>>
>>54550797
damn, what a shame
>>
>>54550760
You are correct
>>
>>54550803
It would be complete bullshit if you didn't have to.
>>
How much till new codexes?
>>
>>54550732
He knows because Typhus likes to remind him who really Brought the legion to nurgle.
In dark imperium they argue about where to attack and typhus tells morty to go do one and ends with can't touch me I'm papa's favourite.
>>
>>54550748
THERE IS NO TAIM TO BE LORST
>>
>>54550813
No it wouldn't.

That should be an open topped rule where you have to tell your opponent. Otherwise you can't see inside tanks so why should you know who's in what?

Opponent would have to write it down beforehand though.
>>
>>54550831
Do we have a Mortarion Wojaxk yet
>>54550672
>>54550682
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS GOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>54550824
Like two weeks
>>54550785
Would go on holiday with
>>
>>54550836
rhino shell games sound horrible
>>
>>54550836
So should we also not say if our tau commanders have Stimm injectors, when did you start transitioning from a WAACfag
>>
>>54550831
If he is papa's favourite why isn't he a Daemon Prince?
>>
>>54550852
Because Nurgle didn't want his favourite son being jobbed by some grey knights like Mortarion was
>>
>>54550836
Because even "writing it down" would open the door for all kinds of bullshit. Even if it's written down what distinction is there between chimera #1 and chimera #2 on the tabletop that prevents one from swapping who's in what in the middle of a battle?

There is no sort of fog of war in 40k, you're allowed to have awareness of an enemy unit standing behind a building across the map, why would transports be an exception?
>>
File: Deldar_75PL_2.png (71KB, 676x2165px) Image search: [Google]
Deldar_75PL_2.png
71KB, 676x2165px
Fucking christ. BattleScribe needs a better finale list. It's nice for actual building (on a computer), but there is no good way present it to people. Because of that, I do apologize.

Anyway, I have a 75PL this weekend against guard for a campaign. The match is Bunker Assault. How does the list look?

Basically, 2 raiders get a squad of Kabalites and Trueborn, and the last gets the wyches, while the HQs ride around in the venom because I have nothing better for them to do. The Hellions are for cracking Bunkers because of how the mission works. Everyone does a mortal wound on a 6+ to the Bunkers, and there's a strategem to get +1 to wound Bunkers, which combined with the hellions 2 damage base leads to potentially killing a bunker in one turn. With a succubus and power from pain, they can do it with average rolls.
>>
I have a box of 10 grey knight strike team. I'm going to make 5 of them strike team but I don't know what to do with the other five.

Purifiers, interceptors or purgation?

Also what melee weapons should I put on them?
>>
>>54550716
>if you can win of course
assuming an even distrbution of skill, and that we are both avaerage players, 1 100% victory is better than 2 50% victories
>>
>>54550861
But he can still be killed by a random guy with a plasma gun which is way more easy to find than a grey knight.
>>
>>54550871
this is why you always lose, chaos
>>
>>54550869
Interceptors are the MVPs of late game opjective snatching and fast movement, Purifiers require surgical positioning to make use of their smite, and are otherwise just like strike squads. Purgation is ok as usual. I personally da mix and match for melee weapons, like one hammer, two swords, two halberds
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488254798617.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488254798617.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
So if we have to wait a month between codex releases them the Ork codex will be what, a year away....
>>
>>54550852
Same as khârn, doesn't want to be one
>>
>>54550871
You also lose 100% of the time so you get 1 win and 1 loss each time you do this instead of 2 potential wins
>>
>>54550840
Wojaxk?
>>
>>54550895
No falcion? I'm tired of hearing people say they are the best weapon on grey knights.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>54550908
He meant Wojak.
>>
>>54550831

Is that on the Lexicanum? I haven't read that, but thanks.
>>
>>54550897
You won't because there's 10 codices out this year.
>>
>>54550923
Mortarion is Wojak.

>pale
>hairless
>thin
>has been suffering since day 1
>>
>>54550514
>Chaos victories at my former shop
See, that's why we can't leave children alone.
>>
>>54550901
Didn't know you had a choice on that, always thought of if as sth the lines of:

>MY SON YOU HAVE SERVED ME, AND SERVED ME WELL FOR THAT I GIVE YOU THE ULTIMATE REWARD
>but papa
>YES
>i dont want to
>ARE U DEFYING ME
>ofc not papa
>>
>>54550869
Interceptors with dual falchions
>can move through walls
>can teleport to where they are needed if situations change
>take the lesser used fast attack slots
>>
>>54550938
Daemon Princes can't, Mortals can.
>>
>>54550902
Loses arent counted, only wins, thats why the system works
>>54550889
Becuase we have abbandoned the fauls god, and are made euphoric by how smart we are?sounds like we are winning
check m8 imperial dogs
>>
>>54550771
Nothing wrong with that. I put plenty of unknown chapters for a reason, so that people can discover new schemes and be creative a bit, while retaining a certain existing base, basically a name, a colour scheme, and a line of fluff.
>>
>tfw want to try a full purifier + paladin army
>unholy tier expensive in points and purifiers suck
I-I'll just wait for the codex I guess...
>>
>>54550867
You get awareness of enemy units behind buildings across the map because it would be logistically impossible to prevent you from doing so.
>>
>>54550945
I thought that having the mark of a god already made you their property?
>>
Why are there still Grey Knight players? It's been a long time since it was WAAC, they have godawful fluff, Dreadknights, and the single dullest space marine paint scheme.
>>
>>54550970
And you get awareness of units in transports to avoid people from arguing about it.

People apparently couldn't even use templates without arguments, hidden transport passengers would be even worse.
>>
>>54550941
teleport with gates of inifnity right? Or they can teleport any turn automatically?
>>
>>54550936
>game for children
>>
So I'm watching the battle feed on that fate of konor website and every Xenos victory says its taking points away from Xenos...Have they fucked their readout or are all the aliens just having a pointless brawl on the moon?
>>
>>54550748
Wondering what kind of rules he'll have for Godsplitter. Hopefully more reminiscent of DoW2 than the flippy terminator of DoW3
>>
>>54550990
I blame Orks.
>>
>>54550977
The point where Typhus got his mark is written in one of the horus heresy novels, it's depicted as more of a thanks from a god than anything else.
>>
>>54549616
abbadon is so bad ass.

re-roll misses
6 talon attacks +d6 drachnyen attacks
extra attacks on 6's to hit in melee
4+ invluln

it's like they cloned him and gave the clones to the smurfs and named it gurlieman

YFW the new gurlieman is exposed as a fabius bile clone to decieve the imperium and it was really fabius that made the chad marines that will turn on the imperium in the last second.

yfw fabius is alpharius.
>>
>>54550986
They can emergency teleport once per game in the movement phase, no need to waste your cast on it
>>
>>54550915
I personally care more about looks and assembled my units that way.. As all the other weapons, I think they are mostly situational so if you prefer you could add some of them to your units, but i wouldn't go for full falchions.
>>
>>54550990
Maybe countdown
>>
>>54550983
>Why are there still Grey Knight players? It's been a long time since it was WAAC, they have godawful fluff, Dreadknights, and the single dullest space marine paint scheme.
WAAC is irrelevant. Fluff is subjective. Dreadknights are irrelevant, I either field dreadnoughts or knights. Paint scheme is subjective.
>>
>>54550452
Probably when its released, this weekend.
>>
>>54551004
>fabius
>achieving anything
Somebody missed Black Library's running joke about the heresy-era EC characters. Lucius thinks he's hot shit as a dualist but jobs to everybody in a fight, and Fabulous Bill thinks he's improving marines but is actually just creating retard monsters.
>>
>>54550983
Because they are the single best source of Smite for Imperium players. They throw out enough to make TSons players jealous.
>>
Is there any merits for sorcerers to worship Khorne?
>>
File: the feels.jpg (117KB, 698x485px) Image search: [Google]
the feels.jpg
117KB, 698x485px
>>54550432
>born in the saddle
>whitescars

mfw born in the saddle was a Ravenwing rule during 2nd edition
>>
>>54550984
If Games Workshop (TM) sold you colored Games Workshop Transport Boxes (TM) with colored Games Workshop Transport Marker Tokens (TM) that could be attached to your transports, there actually wouldn't be that much to argue about.
>>
>>54551043
>Black Library's running joke

i don't wase money on bad fanfic
>>
Fluffwise, is there any reason, or possiblity at all, for Xenos to be on Konor at first place?
>>
>>54551052
>Is there any merits for sorcerers to worship Khorne?

their skulls add to the height of his throne.

protip: Khorne has no sorcerors.
>>
>>54551052
a quick death
>>
File: fw.php.jpg (41KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
fw.php.jpg
41KB, 400x500px
Just got a SC Tau.
I'm really conflicted about how I want to paint them.
Pic is the boring ass theme I came up with but I'm not sure if I'm set on it.
Anyone got any tips or cool scheme suggestions?
>>
>>54551079
Eldar and Dark Eldar easily enough

GSC are already in the Ultramar system, could chalk Tyranids up to that

the rest I can't comment on
>>
>>54551055
It's ok my fellow bikebro, our time will come soon.
>2+ rerollable jink
>never forget
>>
>>54551079
Yes.

Dark Eldar for the raiding, Orks for the foitin, Eldar to help the Imperium, GSC are everywhere and they bring in Nids.

Necrons are the only one I struggle with, but they can be there to fuck Chaos I guess.
>>
>>54551044

>Thinking 1ksons are the good chaos smiters

Next you'll be telling me that AdMech has the best transports.
>>
File: IMG_3539.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3539.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>54551082
You sure mate?

And the other Khornate Daemon that spammed fireballs on DoW3.
>>
>>54551086
I think that scheme could work if the green are closer to olive drab as a no-nonsense camo scheme, but Tau wear dress armour as much as they'll be sensible. I guess a question is if you have a theme for them in general; are they wearing sept colours or have they changed colours for a particular world type?
>>
>>54550983
Smite mostly I think

I miss the old days where the only unit they had was Grey Knight Terminators and they could only be fielded as allies. Making them an army was a mistake.

Hopefully they'll get a rework that makes them horrifying against daemons and psychers and and a massively inefficient point sink against anything else
>>
>>54551097
>>54551088
Sad that no one mentions T'au
>>
>>54551120
4th expansion pops out of the Warp above Konor?
>>
>>54551119
>Making them an army was a mistake.

this, they should have stayed an elite ally choice.
>>
>>54551109
>You sure mate?
yes .. every soruce book for 40k since rogue trader. Khorne hates sorcerors. (hence natural animosity with Tzeench
>>
>>54551109
name 1 chaos codex that sorcerors could buy the mark of khorne
>>
>>54551109
licensed game fucks up lore, more news at 11
>>
>>54551130
>hence natural animosity with Tzeench

which has since been retconned into Tzeench<>Nurgle and Khorne<>Slaanesh
>>
>>54551102
>what is magnus the red
>implying TSons have no smiters
>>
>>54551158
>>which has since been retconned into Tzeench<>Nurgle and Khorne<>Slaanesh

where was this retconned?

khorne has always hated tzeench/slanesh ..

Nurgle has always hated tzeench/slanesh.

the natural allies in chaos have always been

Nurgle + Khonre
Slanesh + Tzeench.
>>
>>54551158
they've always hated two other gods. Three really, just one less than the other two.
>>
>>54551164

>Magnus
>Good at smiting

Son, for the same poitnts i can field enough smites to kill it in one turn, even accounting for three successful deny.
>>
Speaking of Nurgle, surely it's real easy for him to take worlds?

Where Slaanesh/Tzeentch need cults, Khorne needs an army, all Nurgle needs is to drop a disease on a hive world and watch it spread like wildfire.
>>
>>54551206
This isn't 7e anymore anon, Magnus doesn't cost 650pts anymore
>>
>>54551210
The Imperium, despite the memes, is very good at containing diseases for exactly this reason.
>>
>>54551212

12 malefic lords: 330 pt
Average 2 MW each, 3 get dispelled
18 MW

bye magnus.
>>
>>54551210
khorne needs any army, could be your own. If they enjoy the slaughter and killing too much
>>
>>54551233
I somehow doubt this, plus the disease doesn't need to show immediate symptoms while it's infectious
>>
>>54551241
Nice vacuum you've got there, a shame if Magnus could zip around the table in and out of your closest model range and you couldn't.
Also
>FW
>>
So there is no points limit or any other limitations for Konor campaign?
>>
>>54551264

Really hard to put them in a valk, good luck outrunning that.
>>
>>54551270
You can't cast psychic powers in a vehicle. Also what is bubblewrapping and what is charging.
>>
Anon who made it appears to not have linked the new thread.
>>54551098
>>54551098
>>
>>54551283
>You can't cast psychic powers in a vehicle
Who is?

>Also what is bubblewrapping and what is charging.
Cause you are the only one that can do it?
>>
>>54551289
How many models can you fit in a valk and how many points is each one again?
>>
File: Actual Cannibal.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Cannibal.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>54550563
>>
File: 1455887394384.png (159KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1455887394384.png
159KB, 435x419px
>>54550563
>>
>>54550934
>suffering since day 1
Rude! He liked his plaguefather milking him for nutrition since he crash landed on Barbarus
>>54550983
Because some of us have played since the daemonhunters codex
Although I only had the termies back then
>>54550990
>NPC races are actually more popular than marines
Shitposters on suicide watch
>>54551052
Khorne daemons
>>54551079
>necrons
Centred on ultramar IIRC
>tau
Expanding into ultramar
>dark eldar
Slaves n shiet
>eldar
Monkeigh n shiet
>orks
Exist on terra so why not
>tyranids
Cult of the Uncut
>>
>>54551297

160ish, fits 12
>>
>>54551468
330+160=?
Magnus is 415 btw
>>
>>54551116
The green might be darker ye.
I havent chosen sept markings yet
>>
>>54551252
I'd believe it. The logistics of safe, secure quarantine like we have nowadays is probably beyond them, but they're more than willing to stomp out any potential infectee with a BLAM! to the head. They wouldn't take chances if they thought Nurgle was coming to town.
>>
>>54549445
uuuh rollin
>>
>>54550281
>things shall get loud now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvGuSHMbMc
>>
>>54551591
I've not even started on sept markings on my guys yet, because I'm just awful at freehand stuff...if you're not interested in making your own sept the white/black transfers are sufficient for T'au and Vi'ola septs, or even Farsight Enclaves.
>>
>>54549760
Slow and Fartfull, that's what you get for playing literal walking piles of shit
>>
>>54550372
chapter approved baby
>>
>>54552011
I feel like white would be a nice contrast.
could make squad lead helmets white and such
>>
File: duuuur.png (143KB, 317x341px) Image search: [Google]
duuuur.png
143KB, 317x341px
>>54550990
Maybe you're just retarded or something.
>>
File: Fair Campaign.jpg (25KB, 204x182px) Image search: [Google]
Fair Campaign.jpg
25KB, 204x182px
>>54552098
Nani?
>>
>>54552071
That could work well, and you should get a bunch of white sept transfers too. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>54552201
Nice! Thanks for the input!
I would be doing all the mechanical parts on suits in metal for a more grimey look. Instead of black like most pictures.
>>
>>54552287
Yeah, I've been drybrushing silver over the black parts to make them look more like dark metal rather than just black; I'm not too fond of the matt black look.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCybi5r71RE&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=TZopEPoTB75dwxRB-6

New Duncan

>How to paint: Redemptor Dreadnought.
>>
File: 1309894666159.jpg (205KB, 1226x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1309894666159.jpg
205KB, 1226x1359px
>>54552364
>>
What are Magnus' stats? I've heard he wrecks Guilliman 1v1 (as it should be, costs more points and is Chaos empowered) but I haven't seen his data sheet.
>>
What is the general idea for Nids right now?
Swarm or Nid-zilla, I'm looking at something more middle of the road so I can play a close game without tabling or being table, I just play for fun so no WACC bs.
>>
>>54552841
Gurlyman has plot armor protection though so he wins on a dice roll of a 6.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>54549445
ROLL
>>
>>54552885
>I just play for fun

Then what do you prefer? Swarm or nid-zilla?

I can tell you that Old One Eye is a beast, especially after the latest FAQ. His aura no longer applies to carnifex units, it applies to the carnifex keyword - which means he gives stonecrusher carnifexes and himself +1 to hit.
>>
>>54552885
>>54553081
Also, tervigon is very well suited to a middle-of-the-road army.
>>
>>54549445
Fine.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.