[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1627: Give Heart Back To Jumpchain Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 65

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54446349
>>
>>54454300
Heart's the worst power and you know it.
>>
>>54454300
Heart's the best power and I'll make you know it.
>>
>>54454300
I also hate heart, it does nothing.
>>
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for /tg/ jumpmakers.

Discuss.
>>
>>54454337
It gives me an erection, that isn't nothing
>>
So I now have:

56 JoJo Stands
56 /co/co/ Stands
and
56 Jorge Stands

to flesh out for Companions.

KILL ME.
>>
>>54454212
>passive Skills or Overskills
Are you serious? Overskill is literally a perk. Its where you use a skill and warp it i to something else with logic. Buy the perk and go nuts.
>>
File: Storm_Elemental.jpg (75KB, 620x489px) Image search: [Google]
Storm_Elemental.jpg
75KB, 620x489px
Asking again, where could I become a living storm?
>>
>>54454348
t. Val
>>
>>54454387
>KILL ME.
No, it is too good for you, I will let you suffer.
>>
>>54454423
FR.
>>
File: no.gif (990KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
990KB, 500x205px
>>54454387
No. When your pastebin is ashes, then you will have my permission to die.
>>
>>54454348
Get rid of Red and you'll secure that future.
>>
>>54454387
Do not call it a grave. Tthis is the future you chose.
>>
>>54454468
Oh for the love of god why do you not fucking kill yourself?
>>
File: Wolfenstein The New Order.pdf (429KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein The New Order.pdf
429KB, 1x1px
So a little while ago I accidentally claimed something without my name on. But hey, here it is anyway.

Wolfenstein baby, time to murder some fucking Nazis.
>>
>>54454496
the timing on that could not have been any more perfect holy shit
>>
File: Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-1.pdf (639KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-1.pdf
639KB, 1x1px
Okay, so, new jumpmaker here. ...and it probably shows.

I've made a jump for you guys based on a kinda obscure manga/anime series. It's been lying around on my HD for months, and I finally got around to finishing up the first draft. I hope it's not too awful. Please review.

I guess this is the only kind of post where I should be namefagging, correct?
>>
>>54454509
It could have. If I had this done earlier today, I coulda posted it during that dumb /pol/ talk
>>
File: the robots can fool captcha.gif (3MB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
the robots can fool captcha.gif
3MB, 500x393px
>>54454478
>implying the AIs can self-terminate
>>
>>54454496
>time to murder some fucking Nazis
Ironic that you, of all people, would say that.
>>
File: 654651321.jpg (323KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
654651321.jpg
323KB, 1280x1265px
Here's a question for the writers among us.

What do you do when there is a setting you love to visit and write about, but it is more escalation than you think you should inject into your chain at a time? Do you hold off until later? Do you Jump it anyways? Do you limit what choices you take to keep yourself lower power?

What got me thinking about this was my newest chain is only a few Jumps old. So pretty early, but I would love to visit Soul Eater. Except that seems like a lot of power to shove in at the 6 Jump mark. So I was curious about the rest of you.
>>
>>54454525
damn you're right. Oh well, always a good time to kill nazis.
>>
>>54454496

Yeah there's just no point in new jumpmakers trying to come on board. They'll be outdone every step of the way.
>>
>>54454518
Better luck next time. You're better off posting next thread, you fell in immediately after Valeria.
>>
>>54454560
>>54454577
This new form of shitposting is so transparent from the start.
>>
>>54454496
>you seem to make nearly no noise no matter what you’re wearing
What would it take to reliably hear what "little noise" you're making?
>>
>>54454604
A pretty keen guard dog alerted that there might be danger.
>>
>>54454603
>implying you aren't shitposting in any respect.
>>
>>54454560
That kind of attitude will murder this thread, and considering how every time someone posts the "we get one metathread" thread the first thing they vote for is booting us? We don't need any internal help.
>>
>>54454518
So what is Ueki's law?
>>
>>54454496
I really want those scientist perks.... But I'm not too keen on the other half of that origin. Damn you and your moral dilemmas Val!!
>>
>>54454603
Not really shitposting when it's truthful. Why do you think we're trying to get Val to do Black Crusade?

It's the only reasonable way the RPG will have a jump, and it gets rid of a drama monger at the same time.
>>
>>54454619
It's the shitposter masturbating to a fantasy, anon.
>>
>>54454623
To be fair, you can always go good despite your Origin.
>>
>>54454619
>metathreads

You mean collective circle-jerking fests?
>>
>>54454518
>Talent of Blank
Fuck off.
>>
>>54454613
Noice.
>>
>>54454646
Which is precisely what they call us.

>>54454632
>but it's true!

That's what the said about the old E.T. game being good, and we all know how that went.
>>
>>54454518
>Talent of Blank
Yeah, this is setting off alarm bells. Giving CP-bought stuff from other jumps is a pretty big no-no, so I think this should at least be limited to stuff that you could theoretically already do. Like, just becoming supernaturally good at a mundane skill, or become great at magic that you've already purchased.
>>
>>54454684
>Which is precisely what they call us.

And would they be fucking wrong?
>>
>>54454496
Capitan (?) Nazi seems better than Action Man from the proceeding origin desu. Should probably adjust one or the other.
>>
>>54454518
This just is way too meta and has way too much to deal with CP and jumpchain related stuff directly. Law of Blank is just insulting to other makers. You've got a fair bit of cool stuff here but you need to go over and rewrite the meta stuff and remove Law of Blank.
>>
File: 1459220916933.gif (873KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1459220916933.gif
873KB, 400x226px
>>54454423
What >>54454449 said. The race option is pretty open ended. If you wanted to be a "Storm" Elemental the easiest way would be to pick the Air Elemental Race and choose just how "big" you want to be. Since the race option is 100CP X Challenge Rating it ends up being 500 CP for a "Large Version", 700CP for a "Huge Version", 900CP for a Greater, and 1100CP for a Elder which is the strongest. That last three are still only "Huge", but they escalate in power.

There are also several options to add lightning and the like of course. Infamous is one of the easier ones, but anything that deals with picking elemental damage will do.

Age of Mythology has it so you can make it rain at any point.

So There you go! You are now a living storm.
>>
>>54454711
I'm..not sure how you really compare the two? One is making you a bulky German Captain America with less speed and the other is making you something like a Main Character in terms of being involved with and getting the chance to influence all the important stuff in a story.

Could you detail how you see one as being better then the other?
>>
>>54454619
>That kind of attitude will murder this thread

So will cliques and favoritism.
>>
>>54454518
Talent of Blank: (???CP - Must take The Law of Drawbacks) This wooden talisman is
good for one Talent, any Talent, chosen by writing the name of the desired Talent on the
attached label. Redeeming the talisman in this way allows the writer to obtain one of the
following:
⦁ Any Talent, which is supercharged. Anything from supernal, otherworldly skill in a single
field to something like 100x absolute species peak in an attribute or ability.

200CP worth of Body Mod upgrades.
⦁ Any single 600-or-less CP (before Discounts) skill, perk, or ability from the Jumper's
current jump as a freebie. Not usable for most gear, race, or companion options.
Unlike most CP-bought items, the Talent of Blank is a single-use only, and does not
respawn if used up. During the chain, the Talent of Blank cannot be duplicated, cloned, or
otherwise abused to obtain multiple activations, but post-chain this restriction is lifted.

Are you serious?
>>
>>54454737
Oh, wait, my bad, completely missed you were referring to Action Man and not Soldiers 400. Oops.

Anyway, that 400 is the cap because it scales to whatever your existing toughness is. However tough you are, the perk applies it's effects to that
>>
>>54454742
He says, his own behavior being what turned people against his views in the first place and ensuring he'll never get what he wants.
>>
>>54454518
What the fuck am I reading? I thought this series was about a tournament among kids with specific, but mostly silly, abilities learning to use them in new and interesting ways. The escalation here is SO DAMNED STRONG HERE IT'S A TANGIBLE FORCE!

That Talent of Blank needs to just go. That's just ridiculous. You can't give CP to other Jumps. That's the first thing all potential Jumpmakers should learn. Secondly, that Item section needs so much work. 2 50 CP items and 1 500 CP item? You have to know this is wrong.

Your Perks and Drawbacks are all over the place and wandering into other sections. You've got the JP section in the beginning instead of anywhere near the Drawback it would be relevant to, and that Absorption 1000 CP Perk is making me go cross-eyed at the amount of unmitigated power it's handing out.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact you're doing The Law as a Jump. It's a fun little series, but you've got a lot of problems in your Jump. Not the least of which is the fact that Drop-Ins are the only ones to get a 100 CP perk and I KNOW for a fact you could come up with more than three Origins for this series.
>>
>>54454742
Go away Red.
>>
>>54454755
That 600.

Good god I am all over the place today.
>>
>>54454518
Ooh, Law of Ueki. I remember this series, it was weird. Fun, but weird. I'm going to read this jump, and hopefully it will be a good one.
>>
>>54454496
>>54454518
I told you. Every time I start Master of Magic, these things show up.
>>
Oh right. Also, The New Colossus will either be it's own thing I do or I'll add it to this one, depending on the timeframe and new content we're looking at.

Sound fair?
>>
>>54454812
Whatever you say.

It's not like the majority will disagree with it.
>>
In Nanoha, everyone has a magic color that affects their spells when they use it - it's apparently partially hereditary, if the Kaiserfabe is anything to tell by.

With that in mind, what color is your magic?
>>
>>54454545
I tend to go full special snowflake right out of the gate and make zero effort to restrain escalation. It's just not fun and ends up causing more frustration than it's worth. Instead I draw inspiration from series like One-Punch Man and Overlord to effectively maintain an interesting flow of events without any actual danger being present. There are many more ways to write an interesting character-driven narrative without having to resort to shoehorning in drama or dramatic fight sequences. As a direct result of this a significant portion of my writing tends to be focused around other characters observing and responding to my jumper's shenanigans. This enables interesting developments and narrative drama or even the occasional long fight sequence without completely breaking the suspension of disbelief or reducing the fight to "And then Jumper crushed them with his infinite power."
>>
>>54454838
Black.

LIKE MY LONG, BLACK HAIR
>>
>>54454496
Val, I'm...worried.

>>54454518
Always good to see a new jumpmaker. Just remember that jumps should, as a principle, be as self-contained as possible.
I'd also split Items and Companions into different sections.

>>54454838
Kaiserfarbe.
>>
>>54454864
Worried?
>>
>>54454518
I really don't think that note in Absorption about it letting you agree in a canon companion's place should be there.

Belief In Justice should just say "your willpower provides an equivalent...". No need to get meta.

>the entire Power-User perk tree
>the entire Celestial perk tree
This is some cool shit.

>The Talent of Blank
no
>>
>>54454812
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>54454838
I opted for dark purple, due simply to the fact that I also took Blood of Kings: Darkness.
>>
File: 1460548238542.png (197KB, 394x529px) Image search: [Google]
1460548238542.png
197KB, 394x529px
Is "the method you get here only works in settings where it already exists" a good way to handle settings with time travel?
>>
>>54454922
No.

Fuck you.
>>
>>54454922
Yes.

Love you.
>>
>>54454496
Is it wrong that I want to take Ultimate Life Form in Jorge just so I can laugh at the Nazi's claims of being the Master Race? Rubbing it in their faces just how much more awesome I am?
>>
>>54454922
Maybe

Hello.
>>
>>54454944
If you want to pull a Part 2 Cars, go right for it.
>>
I think I am going to go through and get all the blue magic from the various final fantasies, what wkuld be some cool abilities and attacks to steal from monsters/critters/people across jumpchain?
>>
Ultimate Lifeform versus Darkseid, how much do I win
>>
>>54454961
>Ultimate Lifeform

Why is waifu darkseid fighting normal darkseid?
>>
Where are the top tier waifus
>>
>>54454944
Yes.
>>
>>54454959
Steal a human's ability to love.
>>
>>54454847
Huh. Now that's an interesting idea I hadn't considered. Shifting the viewpoint away from the Jumper to those around him/her.

I think I might try that.
>>
>>54454922
There's no good way to do it. So pick a method that you think makes sense and stick to it.
>>
>>54455021
Would that give me the ability to feel something besides emptiness?
>>
>>54455003
Val, Nubee, Heavens, Red, Worm, Yoro... wait, did you mean in jump settings themselves?
>>
>>54455050
Sure, as long as you're in your limit break.
>>
Should I go Enchanter in Generic Dungeon Crawl even though I took Weird? I don't really feel like summoning is that useful in the short term or the long term, but Weird is too good to pass up.
>>
>People excited about Ultimate Lifeform
Reminder that, in canon, he was defeated by using luck and something that the Jojo jump gives drop-ins for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ
>>
>>54455079
Cleverness is always the greatest power.
>>
>>54455053
>Red
HA. The dumb cunt's gone and I'm glad she's gone. It means competent jumpmakers like Val can do stuff without getting shat on so much, she's given us multiple jumps over this week alone. Notice how much she gets done without Red being bitchy in the IRC?

Speaking of, reminder that she's given permission for anyone to redo her jumps, and that we should be encouraging Valeria to give us worthwhile jumps of those settings. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51491202/#51494498
>>
>>54454518
>Belief in Justice
Should be based on willpower, not just willpower perks.

>Level 2
Needs examples

>Additional Power 200CP
>Limiting Condition +200/400CP
Is there any reason I wouldn't take both of these? Taking both pays for itself, giving me a second power for free. Or I could take the +400 version, apply it to the Additional Power, and get a free +200 CP for taking an ability I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

>Namihana
>1600CP to summon a magic whip.
Don't do this thing where you have to purchase each earlier perk to get the next perk in the background. Give Celestial a normal set of perk lines like Drop In has or something. Anything but this.

>Talent of Blank
Don't offer CP in other jumps.

>... you're pretty much guaranteed to choose to Stay...
Don't do this outside of Drawbacks. I made the deal to go dimension hopping once without having done it before, I could make the same choice again.
>>
>>54455079
Uh, JJBA Kars is on an entirely different level than Jorge Joestar Cars. Like, there's no point in even comparing them.
>>
>>54455104
I really will continue asking which IRC name you are.

They really, REALLY need a ban on your ass.
>>
>>54454300
Last call for issues and add ons.
>>
>>54455129
You're not needed.

Your senpai's doing a better job and can probably fix any issues your jump has.

Take a rest. You're done.
>>
File: smug.png (25KB, 352x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
25KB, 352x413px
>>54455053
I finally made a list.
>Of waifus.
Eh, I knew those Harem perks would come back to bite me eventually. Might as well embrace it.
>>
>>54455117
>He can't beat the ultimate life form using only free perks
Look at him, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>54455129
>Last call
No. Fuck off with this absurd arrogance. The thread does not capitulate to shitposters. It's done when we say it's done.
>>
>>54454496
No drop in option?
>>
>>54455163
Trust me.

You'll want to be off the list after enough time passes.
It's not worth it.
>>
>>54455129
So what happens if I introduce spice melange to this desert?
>>
File: 1481156235959.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481156235959.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>54455148
But imma cry anyway.

>>54455179
Don't read in to it so much you flaming faggot.
>>
>>54455181
Oh, I always forget that. Any of em can be drop in, just take it as having the skills of the background without the history. I'll add it in.
>>
>>54455129
Nah, looks fine to me. I'm going to get a crawler, supercharge the engine so that it's really fast, and then use it as some sort of ridiculous giant dune buggy.
>>
Holy fuck this is a lot of shitposting
What the hell went wrong, did Timmy get suspended from school?
>>
>>54455038
It's been a pretty interesting writing exercise. It's important to remember when writing from the perspective of other characters that they all have individual personalities and motivations which drive their actions and interactions with both the Jumper and each other. It's kind of easy to fall into the trap of characterizing people based on the perspective of a single character but you really have to stop and analyze the situation from the perspectives of each individual character and then base their actions on that. You should always be wary of falling into the trap of turning your characters into your sock puppets. They don't know everything that you know or that other characters know and it's this fact that often leads to interesting developments as much as their differing opinions or goals.
>>
>>54455194
I think the Taiidan might be less inclined to nuke the planet.
>>
>>54455104
Do you ever get tired of repeating the same shit over and over again? You're like a broken record dude. Why not take a chill pill and work on one of the jumps you keep bitching about?
>>
>>54455225
It's one of Val's fanboys.

I'm going to be called a shitposter, but frankly this is the problem with a secular community.
>>
>>54455225
Thread won, anon. Red's gone and Val's in full steam.
>>
>>54455225
It's summer, anon.
>>
>>54455179
...Why do you always shitpost at this uniquely specific thing? It's like you just sit there waiting for someone to explicitly say "I'm done", and then act like they committed a war crime. Like what the fuck.
>>
>>54455003
I'm pretty sure both Overlord jumps offer custom waifu options.
>>
>>54455104
Thank you for nothing, you soulless homunculus. Thank you for absolutely nothing.

I cannot physically comprehend how you are able to devote every waking moment of your existence, and more since you never seem to sleep, on making one person's life miserable for the sole reason that she wrote supplements to a single-player imagination game for free and allowed you to enjoy them.

I have probably met an actual murderer who did what they did for less petty reasons than you use to justify your continued operation, you malfunctioning automaton.
>>
>>54455129
>Return home
>The desert was the thing that finally did you in. >Mandatory if you die

>Mandatory if you die

so 1-up perks are disabled?
>>
>>54455163
You mostly made it because you have some great taste in waifus.
I'd say excellent taste, but I'm still puzzled over Rip Van Winkle.
>>
>>54455271
They would be enjoyable if they were done right. She should have listened to Val and changed her jumpmaking ways to fall in line. But she didn't, and was rightfully cast out.
>>
>>54455275
Yes
>>
>>54455299
and the reasoning behind that is?
>>
>>54455299
Why?
>>
>>54455076
I honestly think Summoning is way underrated. You could basically justify doing anything by summoning a specific minion who can do it.
>>
>>54455299
Jesus fuck, that's some Wild Card-tier bullshit right there.
>>
>>54455289
>right

As dictated by no one at no point ever. The sheer simplicity of the concepts you fail to understand, and your inability to provide any sort of coherent criteria, is what convinces me that you are little more than a spambot with a coding error.

You do not take breaks to sleep. You do not take breaks to eat. You do not take breaks to excrete solid or liquid waste in the appropriate receptacles. You do not even take breaks to breathe.

No living thing is capable of the sheer idiocy you commit yourself to on a constant, by-the-minute basis, you haywire golem.
>>
>>54455299
Ugh. Seriously? Please justify your special snowflake rules for this jump. Shit like this is what causes people to rules-lawyer.
>>
>>54455315
Because it's you.

FFS, if you have a perk and it's not a drawback, your perk takes precedence. How long have you been doing this you meta gaming scrub?

>>54455316
>>54455330
>>54455355
>>
> >>Pretty much everyone
> Talent of Blank needs to go.

Okay, consider it gone. I pretty much threw it in expecting this reaction, but I mostly left it in because that's pretty damn close to what the Talent of Blank does,(you use it and it gives you *any* Talent, which in-series has included things like skills, attributes, and stuff like luck) and I locked it behind a particularly awful trap drawback.

That said? Yeah. I get where you're coming from. Next draft won't have it. Sorry 'bout that.

>>54454758

Okay, I'm listening here. So, I originally had the Undiscounted section at the bottom of the perks, but since the free Power is in there and I wanted to group them all together, I moved it to the top. I'll give Job Power its own section.

Devour... Is it too much? I'll drop it if you guys think that should happen - it's pretty much what the Hellions do in-series (and it's kind of all they do that's unique to them, since they use the abilities of the folks they eat) so I figured it wasn't too much stronger than any other power-copying ability on its face, other than the ability to spit the people you eat back out.

Origins are a bit harder, since I went with the idea that you should be in the tournament. I'll take a look and see if I can't throw something in for a Candidate-based background or something.

Items are tougher - so much of the series is based around stuff made via Powers and the Jingi that items that are their own thing are actually kind of rare. I'll go through and see if I can scrounge anything up. If I can't, I'll just remove the items section entirely.

>>54454882
>>54455116

I'll fix Belief's wording, thanks.

I'll put some examples for Level 2 in the notes as well.

Celestial Line - I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the 'each Jingi in sequence' thing. It kind of felt wrong not to, since that's how it works for Celestials in-series, but I think I'll remove it. Thanks!
>>
>>54455299
This is why jumpmakers can't be trusted. Because they are, in fact, trying to slip shit in that'll screw you over.
>>
>>54455355
>Shit like this is what causes people to rules-lawyer.

No, EXISTING causes people here to fucking rules-lawyer.

It's why all the fucking perks need to be written in fucking legalese.
>>
>>54455383
BUT ANON CAN DO NO WRONG
>>
>>54455383
I'd say I miss when people were capable of understanding what people meant and what was reasonable without an explanation in triplicate, but that was never.
>>
>>54455383
>rules-lawyers
>on /tg/
Who'd have ever guessed.
>>
>>54455371
I don't really see a problem with Devour, specially with the limitation regarding taking people into other jumps.
>>
>>54455383
People rules-lawyer because they're under the impression that the DM/jumpmaker is their opponent. Usually it's not, but when you get shit like this to reinforce that viewpoint, it gives them some ground to stand on.
>>
>>54455182
I know you're right. But some days the little victories are nice.

>>54455227
I usually do try to keep in mind other character's motivations and knowledge base when I write, but I can see how much more important that would become when writing strictly from their viewpoint.

I'm copying your advice down into my idea pad now. Right on the inside cover.

>>54455280
>Rip Van Winkle
Honestly? I have a dark little corner of my heart reserved for strong, violent women. Balalaika from Black Lagoon and Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing just hit it in exactly the right way.

I keep trying to explore the fascination with my writing, but I never have the whole picture of "Why?" myself. I know it's not just the suits, but that certainly helps.

Anyways, thanks for the complement.
>>
>>54455212
So you threw an almightily salty bitchfit after posting Dragon Ball Multiverse and causing similar drama like this several damn times in the past.

Come on. Let's see similar. This is the exact same situation.
>>
>>54455368
>>FFS, if you have a perk and it's not a drawback, your perk takes precedence. How long have you been doing this you meta gaming scrub?

yeah but jumpmaker Fiat Takes precedence over perks as well and Putting in mandatory like that makes it jumpmaker Fiat.
>>
>>54455182
So when are you coming back into IRC.
>>
>>54455368
>FFS, if you have a perk and it's not a drawback, your perk takes precedence.
Except there are dozens of non-standard rulings and notes that are meant to be fiat, and that people will Reeee at you for ignoring. RWBY, Persona, Fallout, Doctor Who, MCU, etc. It's not uncommon for non-standard to screw you over.
>>
>>54455443
It's always mandatory to go home if you die. If 1-up perks couldn't change that standard outcome, none of them would do anything in any jump.
>>
>>54455465
The only "good riddance" will be when your battery finally runs out, you gummed-up remote control dune buggy.
>>
>>54455368
You just said that 1 up perks are disabled, of course they don't take precedence
>>
>>54455481
yeah but that's an instant thing , not an ending choice thing.
>>
File: stop posting.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop posting.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54455489
Still making baseless claims in an arena in which you have no authority whatsoever, you discombobulated word processor?
>>
>>54455437
>Honestly? I have a dark little corner of my heart reserved for strong, violent women.
See, I get that. I get Balalaika. I can get being into women that are even normally villains. But Rip just seems a bit too far crazy for me.
>>
How are they not banned?
>>
>>54455225
It's summer. Schoolkids found a general and are shitting it up because they don't have anything else to do, because generals are easy targets, and if you have an effect on it, it's almost like you did something with your time.

Anyway, it'll drop off again around August 23rd.

Last year's shitposting was better. It had more vitriol.
>>
>>54454496
>Taking Out the Foundations
>Butterfly Effect from JJ
I wonder if there are enough of these perks like this to win the war by spilling coffee on a Nazi officer's uniform?
>>
File: When I'm Drunk.gif (875KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
When I'm Drunk.gif
875KB, 250x226px
>>54455474
No power limiting, no fuck yous. Just me being a dick to Bancho and everyone being an autistic salt miner, alright?
>>
>>54455116
>>54455371

> Is there any reason I wouldn't take both of these? Taking both pays for itself, giving me a second power for free. Or I could take the +400 version, apply it to the Additional Power, and get a free +200 CP for taking an ability I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Good catch. I'll probably increase Additional Power's cost while making the Limiting Condition only the severe situation-dependent version, and only worth 200CP.

> Don't do this outside of Drawbacks. I made the deal to go dimension hopping once without having done it before, I could make the same choice again.

So that's from the bit in the Notes, right? That's not supposed to be something enforced, just a likely guess. The main antagonist in the Plus series is likely to be replacing your Benefactor and all your companions in your memories if he succeeds.
>>
>>54455473
maybe when the IRC doesn't have such shit left in it.

You ever think that might be the case, that you're housing this twit?
>>
>>54455535
I could answer exactly that question, but posting the answer would also break a global rule.
>>
>>54455548
BUT ANON'S NEVER WRONG THO
>>
Am I correct to assume that almost half the posts in this thread, if not more, are one anon shitposting really hard?
>>
>>54455548
Thanks for the jump Strike-chan
>>
>>54444285
Bubbles?
The Salt pdf.
While you are working on it, you might want to rearrange things so the Drop In perks & items are directly below the Drop In background & picture, the Troll perks & items are directly below the Troll background & picture, and the Salt Elemental perks & items are directly below the Salt Elemental background & picture
>>
>>54455574
Except that's just plain wrong. Anon's always wrong. The only way to be right is to move to SB.
>>
>>54455368
Strike-chan, you used the word "mandatory" in the section that describes how your jump ends. Think about that.
>>
>>54455592
Yeah it is, I wonder what made them so happy.
>>
>>54455592
>152 / 18 / 35 / 1
>Replies / Images / POSTERS / Page

>35 Posters

Try again.
>>
File: 1379711372933.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379711372933.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>54455606
If you have a 1 up, do you really die?
>>
>>54455618
Yeah, and I know that at least 80 of those are shitposts from one dude.
>>
>>54455648
welp, Strike's shitposting again.

better hand their jump off to Valeria.
>>
>>54455618
We average around 75-ish posters, so that's still a bit low.
>>
>>54455592
There's one doing it, about 33 people trying to ignore them, and then one guy insisting they're an AI.

Business as usual.
>>
>>54455648
Yes
>>
>>54455648
Depends on the one-up perk. For quite a few of them, yes.
>>
>>54455648
YES! otherwise you wouldn't need the one up, Think about it,
>>
>>54455648
You know, being a dick to bancho is still being a dick.
>>
>>54455661
>>54455667
Hows
"Return home
The desert was the thing that finally did you in. Mandatory if you die and run out of ways to cheat death."?
>>
>>54455688
Just

stop shitposting

and hand the jump off to someone else.
>>
>>54455648
>Hurr if you're resurrected, were you ever really dead?
>>
>>54455688
It is good.
>>
>>54455697
Remember when you could make an honest mistake and people corrected you instead of insisting you were out to get them?

Remember when anyone here knew what the benefit of the doubt was?

I remember.
>>
>>54455688
how about just getting rid of the word mandatory because it's generally assumed you go home if you die in a jump anyway?
>>
File: 1486165842087.jpg (106KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486165842087.jpg
106KB, 620x417px
In the Generic Dystopia jump, is the "Creepy" drawback referring to anything in particular? Like specific dystopian movies/games/stories?
>>
So, /jc/! I'm taking Exalted: Dragon-Blooded as the first jump in my chain, and I have to ask; any advice for someone who really, REALLY doesn't want to die?
>>
>>54455688
That's fine

>>54455697
Shut your whore mouth
>>
Which jumps have the best personal force-field technology?
>>
>>54455715
>benefit of the doubt
>/jc/

Fucking KEK.
>>
>>54455720
Don't go to Exalted for your first setting?
>>
>>54455686
All Australians are dicks anon. It's the cunts you need to be wary of.
>>
>>54455750
Dune for Deterrence, borderlands for utility minecraft for Potential durability.
>>
>>54455750
If you can not die while getting them, Thanos has shields that can withstand attacks from Galactus and Odin. Marvel and DC have decent forec-field in general.
>>
How convoluted is your family tree, /jc/.
>>
>>54455129
Anyway, that was fun.

Anything else I need to adjust or am I good to post it on the drive?
>>
>>54455688
sound good
>>
>>54455886
Yes, you're good. Next time don't claim it's "done", though.
>>
>>54455750
That Battle quest jump has some good ones, they get stronger over time if you take the capstone for one origin.
>>
>>54454560
So you're saying I should keep silent of any new jumps being made until it's finished?
>>
>>54455129
>>54455299
>1-up perks are disabled?
Woah. Dude, you cannot do this (without it being a drawback that gives CP). Any 1-up would be bought and paid for with CP. Perks from past jumps working in later ones is the Central Premise Mode of JumpChain. Specifically, the 'Chain' part.

>The Age of S'jet
I need to bring this up again. because of this part
> Following this, you will take the Homeworld jump and must remain in this universe until Karan S'jet or another Kushan/Hiigarian unifies the 3 hyperspace cores
specifically,
>and must remain in this universe until Karan S'jet or another Kushan/Hiigarian unifies the 3 hyperspace cores
The reason it is a problem is because it is stepping on another jumpmakers toes. Unless you can reach the jumpmaker and get the ok. The jumpmaker did a couple weird/dumb things in that jump.

One was scenarios that added fail conditions but no reward, but the other was the lime limit. He made it so no matter how long you were in the jump completing the scenarios, you were still limited to ten total active years, with time between scenarios objectives time skipped and not counting.

Trying to change the conditions of another jump without that jumpmakers OK opens up a can of worms that could to all sorts of unpleasantness once the Shitposters, Trolls, and Timmy's get wind of it. Both against you, and then using the example as a wedge to attack other jumps.

You having to set up the beginning of the homeworld jump and then going directly to that jump is fine, anything other than taking the homeworld jump as written (like staying in that jump until X occurs) needs the other jumpmakers approval.
>>
>>54455912
>Spoiler
No go for it I want to see it, just keep in mind timmy has been rampant today.
>>
>>54455930
>But you're walking a dangerous line.

Everybody's fine with Val crossing that line, is the thing.
>>
>>54455930
I'd recommend posting some proof.
>>
>>54455688
That's fine.
>>
>>54455931
See>>54455368, >>54455548, >>54455688
>>
>>54455907
I can't make any promises, but I'll try.

>>54455931
>1-up perks are disabled?
Woah. Dude, read the thread.

>The Age of S'jet
Fair point. I'll change it
>>
>>54455881
I gave up and now I have a family tree item to keep track of it all.
>>
>>54455971
Stop fucking up.
>>
>>54455930
...I mean this is cute and all but. It's also a lie? I take the claim system extremely seriously anon, it's why I bring any issues or questions I have to the thread. Like I have the past few times.

I'm not going to steal someone's claim, so I'd appreciate if you didn't pretend to be me.
>>
>>54455720
Don't interact with any Anathema and avoid Shadowlands and the Wyld.

Depending on what you're doing and if you avoid pissing anyone off then Dragonblood can be pretty easy to survive.
>>
>>54455949
Not him, but this is probably it:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51019797/#51028125

However, the jump up there is for Wolfenstein: The New Order.
>>
File: 1388462834272.jpg (103KB, 281x286px) Image search: [Google]
1388462834272.jpg
103KB, 281x286px
>>54455998
The story of my life.
>>
File: Academia Hugs.jpg (62KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
Academia Hugs.jpg
62KB, 503x604px
>>54456034
Don't worry Strike-chan I like you, have hugs.
>>
>>54455949
>>54456021
And this is prolly Val:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53777930/#53778473
>>
>>54455881
Let me check.

>Mothers: Average women from Twilight, GuP, and Nichijou, a Japanese wizard from Fantastic Beasts, an InGen test tube, average woman from Hamtaro, a queen ant, an amazon in Dragon's Crown, a LotR elf, a gryphon in King Arthur, a Golden Dragon in Slayers, someone with the Animal Voice quirk in HeroAca, the Lady of the Lake (adoptive), a Dragon Laguz, several Fire Emblem dragons, a kitsune in Fates, Pele,

>Fathers: partners to the above, specific examples following - the Emperor in Dragon Commander, a telepath in HeroAca, a very strange man in King Arthur

>Grandmothers: Possibly my in-universe Fantastic Beasts self during Harry Potter. It's unclear.
>>
>>54455934
I will once I get the skeleton of it finished, still trying to come up with perks and items.
>>
>>54456065
...is it me or has Val's crew done a lot of stealth claims recently? Terra Formars rework and Bastard with Rose, Wolfenstein with Val, and who knows what else anymore.
>>
>>54455947 >>54455949 >>54456005
>>54456005 >>54456021 >>54456065
Misunderstanding, I apologize. There were separate claims, we worked it out in the IRC.

Everyone loves each other now!
>>
File: Sister Cirno.jpg (200KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sister Cirno.jpg
200KB, 704x400px
>>54456034
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>54456103
>Terra Formars rework

Can I just say how much I love that one anon from a few threads ago telling us how to use legacy captcha.
>>
File: 1363343983812.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1363343983812.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>54456120
fukken saved
>>
>>54455531
That's what makes it great. The one who buggers fire gets his penis burned, and chicks dig scars. 1 + 1 = boner
>>
>>54455720
Take Legendary Breeding for easy mode. You're gonna be roped into bullshit thanks to the mandatory drawback, but Dragonbloods as a collective (but not literally every single one of them, mind you) will have a vested interest in you not dying and being able to make babbies.
>>
So, Wolfenstein claim. Other anon did mention they were making one in January.

Now, I do take claims very seriously. The few times I've genuinely considered leaving have been linked to disputes relating to claims. But in this case, I don't believe I will be taking back the jump for one main reason.

As important as claims are, and I find them very important, they do need limits. No one wants something to be claimed and then stuck being untouchable forever. The other anon did claim Wolfenstein (Albeit without specifying what Wolfenstein) in January. Six months ago and without any work shown since.

If anyone has mentioned it back when I asked as an anon about it, I wouldn't have claimed. If it had been claimed in the past few months, I would even take back the current jump. But half a year without any mention, to the point that no one remembered it was even being done, is beyond what I feel is a reasonable allowance.

So while I am sorry Anon for this, and very sorry for calling you a liar, I don't believe it'd be fair to take back my jump given the circumstances.
>>
>>54455971
>Woah. Dude, read the thread
Sorry. I am apparently very slow at typing and composing long posts.

>>54456034
>The story of my life.
Actually, I think the jump is rather good over all. And we are having a conversation without it degenerating into SHIT!COCK!BALLS!FAGGOT level inanity.
*Pats Head*

Although let me see if I can give the perks a once over before you set the jump aside for now.
>>
>>54456140
OA gave it up because he didn't want to deal with rape roach questions, and Rose claimed it as anon before putting her title back on. Pretty sure Alice did the same with Code Geass.

At this point we just have to wait and the Aussie crew does everything.
>>
File: Chibi Cirno Sister.png (142KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Cirno Sister.png
142KB, 450x450px
>>54456147
>>
>>54456103
I believe Rose outright asked OAA in thread if she could and Bastard was also claimed here. If you're referring to stealth as in 'claimed without a name', given Rose hadn't made anything at all there'd be no reason to use a name.
>>
Is there a War of the Monsters jump?
>>
>>54456161
>The few times I've genuinely considered leaving have been linked to disputes relating to claims.
So if someone wanted you to leave, they'd probably have to pull some bullshit with claims?
>>
>>54456161
Really, i don't mind it. See >>54456106
We did resolve it in IRC, yes?

I was unaware of your claim and made a mistake, taking back a quality, completed jump would be ridiculous considering my lack of a WIP.
>>
>>54456175
Oh, thank you for explaining this to me helpful anon.
>>
>>54456200
Thankfully, the people with actual influence here (i.e the majority of this place rather then a small number of shitposters) are quite sane, so I doubt it'd work.
>>
>>54456175
>>54456182

Hey I don't suppose you could bully OAA into giving up more of his claims to you guys then?

Come on.

It'd be fantastic.
>>
>>54456204
Yeah, we resolved it, I just wanted to clear the air as well.
>>
>>54456179
Hair colour's a bit off, mate.
>>
>>54456179
You know I actually bugged a draw fag friend to do that ohayo
>>
>>54456225
I don't suppose you could stop being the most entitled robot I've ever met?
>>
>>54456216
>then
Hey, Val.
>>
>>54456256
Sadly, it's not nearly as funny when my name is on the actual post.

It is still kind of funny
>>
>>54456216
>are quite sane
Yeah....about that.
>>
>>54456238
Do an image search for Cirno and you'll find that her hair shade is inconsistent. Some version have her with a blueish green. Some are just straight up green.
>>
File: [Attempt at laughter].jpg (154KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
[Attempt at laughter].jpg
154KB, 623x414px
>>54456216
>are quite sane
>>
>>54456246
>>54456162
>Although let me see if I can give the perks a once over before you set the jump aside for now.
Something I just noticed.
>Soban
Has the following line under it. making the perks discounted/free.
>The Soban receive the 100CP perk for free and all others at a discount of 50%

But the other three, don't.
>>
>>54456271
Any plans to add shielder/gunner to the servant supplement?
>>
>>54456309
>The Soban receive the 100CP perk for free and all others at a discount of 50%.
>all others
So I can get any perk in the jump discounted if I take this origin?
>>
>>54456326
Shielder is already in there. Is Gunner an actual class? I'd have thought it covered by Archer.
>>
>>54456303
Black Crusade never.
>>
>>54456281
That's probably some Daiyousei mixed in.

>>54456309
That was just me being an idiot. I'll try and add it in, Though it might ruin my shitty formating
>>
>>54456331
You know exactly what that means and it's not what you're implying.

>>54456336
Black Crusade when it's done, you impatient Javascript.
>>
>>54456271
What's to stop me from copying the full Gate of Babylon with The Ultimate Lifeform?
>>
File: DaiyouseiNB.png (190KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
DaiyouseiNB.png
190KB, 500x455px
>>54456281
Faak

She's the second stage midboss for SDM
>>
>>54456349
Face it anon, it's never getting done. Red's barely gotten half of part 1 done since February of 2016, and she just went into the IRC to tell them to remove her admin status before leaving.

It's never getting done.
>>
>>54456335
>Shielder
...Did I miss an update? Or just brain fart?

>Gunner
I think so? Apparently billy the kid qualifies as one.

Also, could we get a santa thing the way we do alter and lily?
>>
Whatever happened to the "Rebuild of Evangelion, coming soon" thing at the end of the NGE jump?
>>
>>54456367
Liar.
>>
>>54456376
Yeah, it should be there.

Huh, guess I'll need to add one.

Santa is one of the types I'll be adding, yes.
>>
>>54456350
Are you an idiot? Why would that work?
>>
>>54456380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0xBjegI7A
>>
>>54456379
Muyo, the Jumpmaker, vanished years ago. Rebuild of Evangelion is never coming, unless someone else makes it.
>>
>>54456382
I'd call gunner an archer subclass, but double summon doesn't work with the knight classes. But yeah, it's supposed to be a thing.

Then again, my source is tvtropes, so do your own research before deciding.

Yay!
>>
>>54456388
Are you? NPs are way closer to items than abilities, anon, and they're tied to the Servant. It copies Stands. Why wouldn't it copy NPs? Of course, if there was anything stopping me, Val could speak up.
>>
>>54456388
>>54456434
I know you'll latch onto my mistake in switching "items" for "abilities" when I meant it the other way around. Point still stands.
>>
Why is there no perk in the One Piece that causes a time skip where every characters breasts balloon in size to ridiculous proportions?

I feel like this is a very fitting perk for the setting.
>>
Right, whichever asshole it is in IRC deciding to take a giant shit on the jumpmakers, it's one of these names.

~Artie
andonuts
Anon2|
aon_duine
Captain_Brutus
CensorshipChan
Crux
dagda
DeaddamAnon
EnforcerStandby
HeavensAnon
Inve
Lurkanon
mib_gpvutf
Misnomer
myrmidont
NikaMoth
Roqueir
SMTAnon
Strike-chan
thenut
Toriko
Valcules
Waddle
>>
>witch hunt

Really?
>>
>>54456556
I'm frankly sick and tired of this little shitheel.

Am I not allowed to be?
>>
>>54456388
Now, you may say she's not responding to me is she thinks I'm the shitposter; but the real reason is that she doesn't want to admit, that with the way she's currently allowed it to work, it would make a massive scenario she has planned for Fate/Legends irrelevant.
>>
>>54456556
Which hunt? Mike Hunt?
>>
>>54456339
>Though it might ruin my shitty formating
You could move that sentence above the Drop In origin, and change it to something like
>Each Kiith gets its matching perk section half off, and the 100 CP perk free.

>Carriers have space for all light vehicles, up to 15 strike air craft and 5 heavy aircraft.
What about Baserunners and Cruisers? I assume since is can build them it has some carrying capacity for them?

What about Cruisers? Do they carry any smaller craft for defense or utility?
>>
>>54456575
Ethan Hunt?
>>
>>54456575
Do you know whether the witches can affect the weather? If so, which witch?
>>
>>54454496

After Saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews and Securing the future of our white race, having a vacation,guiding Giheren to be the leader I knew he could be and Securing those SCPs from the foundation.

I decided to come to the world of Wolfenstien for what I thought would be a vacation but sadly I was wrong as I and my men were was soon to find out. This world is filled with sick parodies like Hollywood nazis and Hitler, truly this is an evil timeline and the Reich must be cleansed from the head down but at the same time I cannot allow those terrorists to win and commit anymore mass murder, Truly I was in for hard work no matter how I looked at it.

Origin

1000cp

Nazi Scientist
I will do the right thing...and take the technology for myself since everyone here has shown that they cannot be trusted with it

Perks

Say it right-Free
This will help blending in because under this cold mask I wear lies a man whose heart beats for justice and the people to be made free again

Bloody Science-100
Sometimes one must suffer for countless others to live

Skull face-200
This will go along way to helping in other jumps

Secret thieves-300
This is part of the reason I'm here and will help in saving and taking countless lives

Items

Uber Concrete -100
Definitely will come in handy in future jumps

Moon Base Two-300
So that we won't lose progress

Red Ribbon-100
My men are loyal and brave and those who will fight with us will know that they are never alone and we will break this ring of madness

Project Whisper-200
Needed if only for one grand mission

Drawbacks

Greta-100
Poor thing is the perfect symbol of this world,

Out for blood-200
He will quickly find himself having an accident
>>
>>54456590
That's what I ended up doing
They're big units that take up the entire manufactory, so it can make them, and could transport 1 or 2, but they operate on fission/fusion engines so there's no need for the carrier to take them
>>
>>54456335
>Shielder
I hope the Worm Update happens soon.
>>
>>54456542
>~Artie
This guy. He hates the thread, the powercreep, and even the very concept of jumpchain itself.
>>
File: Nazi Officer with hound.jpg (41KB, 483x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Officer with hound.jpg
41KB, 483x640px
>>54456623

It ate my image. Also part 2 coming up
>>
>>54456556
Witch Hunter jump when?
>>
>>54456647
And also happens to be the coldest waifu.
>>
>>54456571
No, you're not.

You people get this situation get to this point, where you'd rather respond to assholes and cancerous pieces of shit than anything more constructive.
>>
>>54456623
>>54456649

As soon as I drop in I will begin to slowly build my forces with in the Reich, The officer who is after me will meet a terrible end and it will be blamed on the terrorists and I will use my influence and connections to separate the corrupt cancer inside of the Reich. By having them sent to the front lines or by suddenly falling into a coincidental trap by the resistance. I will make my move a little while after BJ kills totenkompf and with him out of the way I will assume command of the armed forces and the tide will turn for the Axis power in this new war, I will personally track and kill BJ and the rest of the Resistance leadership and end them all by my hands, but they can rest easy knowing that peace and a end to this war and corruption is soon at hand.

Some time after the worldwide defeat of the resistance and me being known as a National Hero and the rest of the Reich in comfort of it's evil I will begin the coup called "Knight of the long Knives" and seize control of the capital and other strategic bases and operations whiles arresting officials and Soldiers found guilty of true crimes against humanity and will be judged as so. This civil war will last only a short while but the effects and stability it will bring will last for a millennium as peace shines throughout the world. America,Britain,France and others will be given back their land but not before we help rebuild and the people will be able to live freely as some polices and laws are repealed, The death camps will be shut down and the Jews will be shipped to Israel and out of our lands. But even all of that will not be the end of it as peace rains across the world and scrubs towns and nations wet as we storm for the people and state
>>
We need Red Eyes Black Dragon back, they made jumpchain great.
>>
>>54456542
>HeavensAnon
Of all these, he's the most of an SBer.
>>
>>54456698
Who?
>>
>>54456723
Some writefag.
>>
>>54454496
You know, the first two perks for the scientist could easily have been placed in a Nasuverse Clocktower magus background.
>>
>>54456652
That series has been going so slow for so long though with this backstory arc.
>>
>>54456542
>Captain_Brutus

Isn't he a fucking mod?

Why hasn't he been doing ANYTHING about this?
>>
>>54456626
>so there's no need for the carrier to take them
Eh, It's mainly for storing/maintaining readiness between jumps. Having your Carriers and Starships fully stocked and ready for mission deployment is just something I like to do. And some of the carrier pictures I saw looks like they had ports/moorings for Cruisers on its sides &/or top deck.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D9aro
>>
Anyone seen Anon Heart anywhere lately?

>>54456755
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! jump when?
>>
>>54456817
he's been on SB more often seeing as thread's congested with dickishness.
>>
>>54456802
Those are landing pads and launch catapults for strike fighters. You don't want to rest cruisers on top of those.
>>
>>54456795
Because he;s only a mod for the IRC. Which means jack-shit for this community, and all you can do is make vague guesses as to whether someone might be the shitposter.

He banned someone, once upon a time, because he thought the chance he was right was worth it. Either he was wrong, or there's more than one shitposter.
>>
>>54456542
Does it matter? Seriously, what's the point. Either you guess someone is the shitposter correctly, in which case they can still shit on people from the thread, or you don't and cause drama over nothing. At absolute best, you're preventing someone from looking into your hugbox. Which is really silly, considering the IRC is ostensibly meant to be an extension of this community. Wanting to hide what goes on there only reflects poorly upon them.
>>
If you had to pick a song to be your Jumper's theme, what would it be?
>>
File: punch_baby_by_sakimichan-da0d37l.jpg (157KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
punch_baby_by_sakimichan-da0d37l.jpg
157KB, 1024x748px
What kind of music do you listen to while training?
>>
>>54456839
I thought the aircraft came out the other opening in the front? That is what the video you posted showed.
>>
>>54455931
Replacing Age of S'jet

"300cp - The Next Epoch
You're in this for the long haul. Upon a natural death your soul and intelligence will transfer into a new body, your eldest child if you have one. After the Jaraci object has been discovered you will remain on Kharak until the Mothership is completed or the project is abandoned completely. This will take 100 years to complete, and don't expect the enemy to stay down. You can expect terriorism from the Desert raiders and WMDs from the Coalition to scour the desert clean. S'jet and Soban must protect the Mothership while Gaalsien and Khaaneph must stop it. Failure will result in the end of your chain."
>>
>>54456920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xwTntKHkrc
Was to feel pain, was to suffer from it all, was to lose it all
To mourn the ones we lost, to pretend nothing's happened, to only lose it all
I'm only relaying a farewell.
>>
>>54456952
The video I showed you was of a different class of carrier, the standard Gaalsien one.

The one you posted was the Hand of Sajuuk super carrier. The catapult is that sloped opening.
>>
File: e9lkqn8hslcx.png (261KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
e9lkqn8hslcx.png
261KB, 526x526px
>>54456920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
>>
File: 62349601_p0.jpg (799KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
62349601_p0.jpg
799KB, 900x1273px
Who was working on Youjo Senki?
>>
>>54457245

This is the only good art I've seen of this guy
>>
>>54456817
I'm like 50% sure Witch Hunter started doing backstory like two years ago and it feels like it's gonna be going on for a while yet.
>>
>>54457245
>They made the Nazi Loli cute
How? What sorcery is this?
>>
>>54456920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abkIjdT0uTk
>>
>>54457300
Are they still on the Tasha origin story? I forgot what is currently happening in the plot, I did like the three brothers flashback thought
>>
>>54457333
They're stiiiiill on the Tasha origin story, yeah.
>>
>>54456920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V7zmKtPyU
>>
File: 2017-07-10.jpg (316KB, 650x632px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-10.jpg
316KB, 650x632px
Yo, jumper, what's a hash meal for you? I don't mean the good shit, or the fancy feast, or even the "everyone sits down and has a nice meal together" stuff for you more family jumpers.

I mean, what do you cram in your mouth when you need fuel (or biomass or whatever) that is so base and rote at this point that it doesn't even register as activity to you?
>>
>>54457245
I want gun magic already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Bhn6fvUik
>>
>>54457431
You need to watch Coffin Princess Chaika.
>>
File: Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-1-1.pdf (643KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-1-1.pdf
643KB, 1x1px
Version 0.1.1: Law of Noob Jumpmakers edition.
⦁ Added the +1000CP at the beginning of the Jump. Christ, how did I forget that? Worse, how did none of you call me on it?
⦁ Additional Origin not added yet. I wanted to get this out first before doing an entire extra perk chain and trying to salvage the items section.
⦁ Altered wording of Belief in Justice to make it clear that it uses overall willpower, and not just Willpower perks.
⦁ Added Creativity perk to Power-Users to satisfy the desire for 100CP perks for all origins.
⦁ Additional Power has had its cost increased to 600 from 200 CP, since it was combining with Limiting Condition for cost issues. I also removed the additional discount on perks affecting Additional Power.
⦁ Limiting Condition also had its CP benefit reduced, and the weaker version was excised completely.
⦁ Jingi all have had the 'Requires: <Previous Jingi>' clause removed. Go ahead and cherry-pick 'em if you want to.
⦁ Kurogane has had its cost reduced to 100, since it's the default Jingi anyways, and people mentioned wanting a 100CP perk for all origins.
⦁ Maoh has had its cost increased from 400 to 600, since it originally expected the Jumper to have bought all the other Jingi to acquire it.
⦁ Items and Companions have their own sections. Items has been left in for now pending the results of me scouring the series for usable stuff.
⦁ Job Power has its own section now, right before the Drawbacks section.
⦁ A lot of meta stuff removed or rewritten
⦁ Note added detailing a few canon Level 2s for example purposes.
⦁ Devour's currently being left in, but it's on the short list for stuff to get axed if enough people complain about it or it looks like it's going to be OTB syndrome fuel. Fair warning.
⦁ !!!!!Removed Talent of Blank!!!!!
⦁ Also removed the Law of Drawbacks.

No, I don't really consider this Jumpable yet. I just wanted a version out without the ToB.
>>
File: Bridget.jpg (232KB, 804x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget.jpg
232KB, 804x1110px
>>54456920
Mmmm, took some time to think one over that I loved and loved the meaning of, but I think I found my answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3adFWKE9JE

>>54457412
Probably some literal hash. Eggs, meat, potatoes, vegetables, random spices that I feel like, skillet, quick and easy. I mean, that's what I do now and Jumper is just exaggerated me. They'd probably use some crazier stuff or make it better, but it's probably the same in the end.
>>
File: Shocking+Truth!.jpg (42KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Shocking+Truth!.jpg
42KB, 1000x563px
>>54457455
Is that a serious recommendation?

From the sounds of it the series started strong but Chaika is autistic and the show did nothing.
>>
>>54456920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCCP4blBynU

I may be confusing the music I like with my jumper's theme, but eh.
>>
>>54457520
Yes, it is a serious recommendation. It really picks up midway through the series, second season makes stuff go hardcore.
>>
>>54456920
>Happy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRTWd5JOjyA
>Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9uL31B-YsE
>Battle (1-on-1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMf5CQmzvs
>War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV8i-pSVMaQ

In an ideal world, I'd have the chops to compose original pieces for my themes, but these are pretty close at least in overall feel.
>>
File: Shit girl^2.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shit girl^2.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>54457546
Well strap me up buttercup, right after I finish getting through the Gulag Archipelago.
>>
>>54456988
>>54457021
>>54457317
>>54457514
>>54457521
Some interesting choices in there.

>>54457366
This is mine. My jumper has made some extremely questionable moral choices as the chain's gone on. Each one seemed reasonable at the time, but looking at the overall trend, "reasonable" has gotten a lot more flexible.
>>
>>54457412
Spiced Jerky. Thanks, Chrono Trigger!
>>
>>54457412
Bread, cheese and sausages. Mount and Blade to the rescue.
>>
File: Powah.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Powah.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Be honest Jumpers, the first time you let loose with a lightning attack/magic you screamed UNLIMITED POWER!!! didn't you?
>>
>>54457703
Nope.

I pointed a finger at them, and yelled "YOU'VE BEEN... _THUNDERSTRUCK_!"
>>
>>54457703
Nah, it was some dumb pun about how the surprise was a shocking one, or something like that.
>>
>>54456970
What happens to the pre-existing soul and intelligence of the eldest child?
>>
>>54457703
Actually, I'm pretty sure I said "Power Overwhelming."
>>
>>54457703
>Charging up
>Checking connection
>Electrodes ready
>Going to source
>Surging Forward
>2000 volts, coming up
>Completing circuit
>Let the Juice Flow
>He's fried
>>
File: playing catch.gif (3MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
playing catch.gif
3MB, 400x241px
>>54457703
Probably.

It was either that or PIKA-CHUUUUU!
>>
>>54457703
I HAVE THE POWER!
YOU HAVE THE POWER!
EVERYONE HAS THE POWER!
>cue OperaBees.gif
>>
>>54457755
Oh, I don't know
I just remembered something similar from the game of thrones jump.
>>
>>54457794
Pokemon. A world where kids having murderous lightning rats is considered a good thing.
>>
>>54457703
I do it every time I can get away with it, to be honest.
>>
>>54457412
Pizza. I picked up an infinite supply in DMC, and it's something I like to eat, so I'll just wind up munching on a random slice whenever I feel peckish.
>>
>>54457412
Meat from that Carnivores perk.
>>
>>54457810
A mutual partnership is much better than said electric rodents destroying the human race and then Hydreigon destroying all other Pokemon because it exists only to destroy.
>>
>>54457412
Honestly, I took the food dispenser with the warehouse, and that's what I always, always fall back to when I think of "sustenance for journey". I imagine it coming out as, like, some kind of gruel or something in there, something really base and cheap and slop kitchen-y like that, that would nevertheless sustain you.
Like, in Oliver Twist, when he's at the food line, and he's all like, "Please sir, may I have some more?", that's about what I imagine coming out. Whatever the shit that is.
Except they actually give you more. Like, it's definitely enough for a meal, whatever it is. Like a big heaping bowl of it.
Very generic "well now your nutritional needs are met" type of deal. It tastes like unidentifiable stew.
That's what I always fall back on, despite having so many other infinite food supplies on hand, like that plate from CATastrophe (enough seafood for 1,000 people every day), or that kitchen from Redwall (cheese, nuts, fruit), or the stuff from Mount & Blade, or just the ability to create food out of magic from Dragon's Crown. For some reason I always fall back to gruel.

And when it comes to "random indulgence", for some reason, I always fall back to the Snack Cakes from Twilight.
I think it was because these were both some of the first CP'd food sources I ever picked up. Not in terms of timeline, because god knows I've retconned things too many times to even know what that is, but just in terms of... like, writing.
Gruel and snack cakes.
What an odd combo.
>>
>>54457703
No, I screamed that when I unleashed UNLIMITED SERVANT WORKS on Dio.
>>
>>54457412
Sims 3 Genie magic can just, make food. I mean, it's pretty good food, but if I can't be bothered with anything fancy I use it to conjure a plate of pancakes or something simple.

Does result in lots of extra plates though...
>>
File: goldstar.png (100KB, 503x479px) Image search: [Google]
goldstar.png
100KB, 503x479px
>>54457726
>>
>>54457412
It changes a lot, but my current snack is...

Dust. From RWBY.

Lov the cronch.
>>
>>54457999
Don't eat that, it explodes!
>>
>>54458087
I have regen, it's fine, I love how it just explodes in my mouth.
>>
>>54457703
That's not my style.

I go through long winded declarations when I use my signature abilities, though. For instance, to use one of my mech's 'secret weapons' (A planet buster, naturally) I have to say this:

>Establishing connection with the outer aetheriums
>Administrator access: Backdoor code 'salted earth'
>Disabling hard-coded safeties
>Rewriting morality matrix
>Reconstructing internal and external hardware
>Heat vents prepared for energy overload
>Salted earth commencing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0, planetary annihilation commenced

Even if it sounds long winded, I get to use it so rarely that it hasn't gotten old.
>>
>>54457961
Hrm. Was there an update for the Sims 3 jump?
The version I've got doesn't have genies among the life states.
>>
>>54458340
The closest I've come to using an aria outside of magecraft is the Cromwell Invocation.
>>
>>54457412
Potatoes, butter, hardtacks, and jerky.

Fun fact: You can live off potatoes, butter, and water alone because of the number of nutrients inside a potato. The only one it doesn't have is in butter.

Jerky and hardtacks are just added variety.
>>
>>54458116
>I love how it just explodes in my mouth.
>>
>>54458480
>you can live off potatoes, butter, and water alone

Huh. Learn something new every day.
>>
>>54458447
If I could use an aria for everything, I would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>54458418
No, but it has Alchemy, which can let you turn into, or turn others into, most of the life states. Don't think it can do plantsim.
>>
>>54458503
Other fun fact: It was discovered in the long scientific investigation known as 'Ireland'.
>>
>>54458530
That would explain a lot.
>>
>>54458520
Ah. Right. I don't think I've used any of my witchy tricks in ages.

>>54458513
It would certainly make things interesting.

I used the Cromwell Invocation because it's pretty intimidating, especially when you're actually playing up the Hellsing vampire atmosphere. I don't the the number of souls Alucard has, but I did eat the Kingdom of Swadia (and Rhodoks) in Mount and Blade.
>>
>>54458610
I don't have the number of souls...
>>
Does accelerated time cut into the time you spend in a jump at a faster rate or is it based on the amount of 'normal' time that passes?
>>
>>54458690
I fanwank normal, of course, it's entirely up to fanwank. Otherwise, not only does it render most "accelerated time" options somewhat pointless, but it allows for silly shit like stepping into your time chamber for a relative moment, and leaving having not faced an iota of danger.
>>
>>54458690
Does a time-skip add to the pages in a manga?
>>
>>54458690
I go for whichever result will make the narrative more interesting for me.
>>
>>54458722
>Does a time-skip add to the pages in a manga?
No, but training montages do though.
>>
>>54458711
That makes sense.
>>
Should we trust Val anymore? I mean, considering what she's responsible for, I don't know.
>>
>>54458821
We trust her more than we trust you, Billy. Though I suppose that is damning with faint praise.
>>
>>54458821
The only thing I'd trust you with is a bullet into your own foot.

About the only thing you'd do properly.
>>
>>54458690
I go with relative normal time of the setting. So if you stop time for a long period of time, for instance, the time spent while time is stopped does not count towards your total jump time.
So, like... if you go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in DBZ, and spend a year in there, you've only lost a day of your jump, because that's what passed in "normal" time.

This is probably abusable in some fashion, but at this point we're up near 800 jumps and there's not a lot that's not abusable.
Also, see: >>54458711, if it was personal time, you could very easily end up not interacting with jumps at all just because you were busy training or whatever, plus there are some jumps that are very specifically timed in some way or another, and it would render a lot of the powers that gave you time speedy/slow powers kindof a double-edged sword.
>>
>>54458821
Why would you trust anyone online? Are you one of those idiots who click on ads telling you that you're the 700000th winner?
>>
>>54458836
>Billy
But anon, Billy is still visiting the family.

It's probably Pat, what with being literally full of shit now.
>>
>>54458895
Ah come on man, he's checked into the hospital and stuff, right? We gotta wait till he's fine to bust out the jokes.
>>
File: that's forbidden love.gif (392KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
that's forbidden love.gif
392KB, 640x360px
What is the nature of love, /jc/?

Is Love a privilege, which one earns by being a functional being? Is Love a necessity, the way food and water are, to BE a functional being? Is Love a force, to be harnessed and manipulated as gravity or chemistry? Is Love an illusion, chased after by the blind? Is Love an inevitability, like Death or Taxes?
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (4KB, 159x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
4KB, 159x161px
>>54454838
Blue-gray like pic.
>>
>>54458907
He is already out, isn't he? The "literally full of shit" thing is something he himself said.
>>
>>54458895
> It's probably Pat
Man or woman?
>>
>>54458922
Ginger.
>>
File: Happy Fucboi.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Fucboi.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>54458922
Black woman, as per pic related.
>>
>>54458920
Oh well alright, all gloves are off then. I only got the news like yesterday. That's my bad.
>>
>>54458943
Did you make the Akagi jump?
>>
Howdy /JC! Just got up and checked through the thread. Point out if I missed anyone please.

>>54453442
Both are actually correct. As noted in the Initial Build Order stuff you gain a small amount of additional land and Great Tracts of Land is the largest contibuter, but the initial size is much bigger.

As for if it can be done. Yeah, Cims breed as fast as a normal human but they're an odd bunch. When you zone for Residential they come from outside your city to help it and the population booms in weeks.

Check this out:

https://youtu.be/ZvqwoJVxdXE?t=21m2s
>>
File: Itispat.jpg (31KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
Itispat.jpg
31KB, 220x300px
>>54458941
>>54458943
>>
>>54454838
I actually haven't been there yet. Probably lava-red, though.
>>
>>54458962
>checked through the thread.

You missed nothing of note and wonder.
>>
>>54458962
>Point out if I missed anyone please.

Well I'm not sure you'll ever find him, but you got some cunt in IRC being the primary shitposter the last few days.
>>
>>54458955
Aye. But ask questions fast, for I am about to run off.

>>54458954
Yup, as per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HYOdu6YMpY

No worries.
>>
>>54458994
Nah, I was just wondering, for future reference. Did you make any other jumps?
>>
>>54459013
Not yet, but I am 70% done with a certain decent project.

Life is not great when there is no time.
>>
>>54458909
Love is by choice. There's no such thing as a soulmate. Some aren't interested in it and that's fine. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. But I would suggest that basic human interaction is needed to be a functional human being.

You can't demand love from someone. That's not how it works. But it's easy to earn it if you look in the right places and nurture the right relationships. Do note I'm not just talking about romantic love, I'm talking about love of all sorts.

Of course, it can be a potent energy source.
>>
File: celia.jpg (266KB, 850x1196px) Image search: [Google]
celia.jpg
266KB, 850x1196px
>>54458909
Love is totally the most awesome thing ever. Once you have it, you'll feel like you don't need anything else at all.
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>54458909
Love is like an emotion beyond happiness that saves lives. It feels so good all the time. Once you finally understand its depths you feel like you start to understand all those cheesy movies, cartoons and anime where love is the strongest force in the universe.
>>
Just to clarify, can I use a Geneforge to impart magical qualities and alter genetics?

What did you guys do with a Geneforge?
>>
>>54459234
Didn't need it, but I use options similar to the geneforge to make zoos.
>>
>>54459234
Oh you know loţ̛s̸͞ ̕o̸̕f̛ t͟͟h͞i̛͟n̸̶̵g̨͜ś.̀͘͞
>>
>>54459134
>>54459200
>>
>>54459295
What do you use instead?
>>
>>54458909
Love is that thing that I keep underestimating and thus keep losing to. You'd think after the first twenty times I would learn, but nope! I mean, to be fair at least one of those times it was because I didn't think it was real love, I thought the girl was just in love with his super powered persona. Personally, I really don't think me being proven wrong needed to also include the collapse of both my plans and my empire.
>>
>>54459317
Goooood, goooood, feel the weaponized love like stomach poisoning.
>>
>>54459303
I was wondering whether or not I can use it to grant inherent magical abilities that may not be, strictly speaking, genetic.
>>
File: Does this answer your question.jpg (390KB, 528x750px) Image search: [Google]
Does this answer your question.jpg
390KB, 528x750px
>>54458909
Love was a mistake, I really shouldn't have given my creations the ability to feel it. If you don't agree with me, see pic related. You >>54459234 too
>>
Can I import companions as Fate Servants without giving them the Innate Knowledge ability? I want to be able to teach them myself.
>>
>>54459446
I guess? No reason to deny it.
>>
>>54459336
Picked up a monster zoo item that lets me make modifications to make new breeds, so I just use that instead of Geneforge.
>>
>>54459515
Which jump is that from? I've been looking for an alternative to Geneforge for a while.
>>
>>54456970
>Gaalsien and Khaaneph must stop it.
Actually I'd still try and help launch the mothership even as a Gaalsien.
>Despite this they are adamant in their religious beliefs, that Sajuuk, the creator of all, will destroy the Kiithid of Kharak if they leave their cradle.
By being literalist about the above, but point out that the planet is obviously at coming to its end right now no matter what you do, and making the comparison to a womb. You HAVE to leave, or get discarded with the after birth.

Sajuuk was just giving warning to the faithful that they need to be the ones onboard when the mothership leaves the cradle, because everyone staying behind will die.
>>
Could someone post the latest WoW WIP? I desire to check something but have lost my copy.
>>
>>54454838
>what color is your magic
Octarine.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
The struggle against Evil continues for Jumper!

Dragon Ball Jump 126-a:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
The Jumper Saga [+000]
Curse of Yamcha [+100]
Stop Cheating! [+200]
Chain Breaker [+300]
Origin: Hermit [-100]
Race: Earthling [Free]
Perks:
Hidden Potential [Free]
Devil, Devil, Man [-600]
Leaf on the Water [Free]
Importance of Control [-100]
Stone in the River [-200]
All is One [-300]
Items:
Ox Outfit [Free]
Water of Life [-300]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/zjVN5G0s
Got a bit of challenge for you guys can you identify the Society of Evil characters whom I've briefly disturbed, based on my Jumps? Updated list here: https://pastebin.com/WuYfADzq
>>
File: Tyrian-Purple.png (5KB, 550x265px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrian-Purple.png
5KB, 550x265px
>>54454838
I really like it, it's on the darker side, a kind of purple with a little bit more red than blue,. Vibrant without glaring.
>>
>>54458909
Who needs love when you have Mind Control and Brainwashing?
>>
File: Black Frost.jpg (537KB, 1836x2144px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.jpg
537KB, 1836x2144px
>>54454838
Dark purple.
>>
>>54458909
Love is the most addicting drug in existence. Once you feel it, everything clicks into place and the universe is right, but when it's broken you feel worse than ever before.

Whether the pain is worth the happiness is a matter of opinion, but for me, it is.
>>
File: 1500146461329.png (1MB, 600x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1500146461329.png
1MB, 600x1391px
>>54459770
My nigga

>>54454518
Thanks for making this. I always liked the series.

>>54453444

No, Arifureta sucks. The story goes from an edgy cringeworthy fest to a bad joke. The protag is an horrible self-righteous person and a hypocrite. The powerlevels are all over the place.

But I find the setting mildly interesting and the magic system nice, if generic.
That's why I want to make the jump. Well, that and kick in the balls a lot of people there.
>>
Is there a perk to combine different Stands/Personas/projections into one?
>>
>>54459737
Shit I've got nothing and this is a legion of Drawback Companions. Erm can we get Agua on this? She's got like all the Drawback Companions right? Also can we get a list of Drawback companions?
>>
>>54459944
When are you going to update Log Horizon? You said you were going to add a few notes, and the 200CP perk for Travelers is still horribly ambiguous in what it actually does.
>>
File: Dark Sea Blue Vallejo 70898.png (1KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Sea Blue Vallejo 70898.png
1KB, 300x300px
>>54454838
>>
File: 90s.jpg (447KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
447KB, 1280x1600px
>>54454838
A nice shade of purple.
>>
>>54454496
How does Valkeria make Jumps so quickly? My theory is that she's an expert software system, akin to article typing programs, that has got a complex Jumpmaking formula down
>>
>>54460144
*Valeria
>>
>>54460157
No, you were right the first time. She's one of the Valkyria, and is subcontracting out the jump writing to the einherjar of Valhalla.
>>
>>54460144
Eh, mostly I just put on a movie then pause it now and then to write stuff. It's the fluff stage that takes longest.

Really all I'm doing lately is not taking several days of not writing and doing more writing then 1-2 hours a day. Usually it's more like two weeks between jumps.
>>
>>54460144
I don't wanna be the protagonist of some low budget romcom called "My artificial intelligence girlfriend can't possibly be this cute!" though.
>>
>>54460184
I want nothing more than for that to happen to you.
>>
>>54460177
Like last night when I watched the latest Kickboxer. Which was pretty great.

it'd be so fast to make a jump of. so hard to resist
>>
>>54460192
What's it like compared to the original?
>>
>>54460177
Responsive too! I love it.

>>54460184
You've found the second purest form of love, NuBee.
>>
>>54460231
I liked it more. Slightly better acting (Alain is a little better then VD at actually acting and Bautista is miles better then the guy playing Tong Po in the original, though their roles kinda changed). Fights were better, even if there was less technical focus, and the villain was a lot more fun being played by the actor it got rather then the old one. You can really believe Tong Po isn't getting budged by the kicks here. Nice music and the final battle was hype as fuck. Movie knew it had shit acting too so it was mostly fights and montages. Looking forward to 2 and 3.

Also, what girl doesn't like seeing mostly naked, muscular men get sweaty and beat each other to death?
>>
>>54454632
>we're
Timmy, again, no matter how many voices you have in your head, you still only count as one person.
Never your waifu!
>>
>>54460253
Is the answer waifus????
>>
>>54460192
Can we study and learn the Nazi occult magics in Wolfenstein?
>>
>>54460498
Sure.
>>
>>54460510
I haven't played Wolfenstein, so what sort of things can Nazi mages do?

Fuck that sounds silly
>>
>>54460524
Probably the sort of stuff you'd find in the earlier games. The occult magics only exist with the drawback, in New Order it's all tech or ancient tech.

Haven't played much of the earlier games so I can't really say. Shouldn't be hard to find some footage though.
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.