[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1625: Nerf Humans Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 590
Thread images: 67

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54433184
>>
>>54438763
Since Ultimate Lifeform can make boosted versions of copied Stands and other abilities, can you use that power on abilities you already possess? The description sounds like Kars copied the stands, then improved them, so this would be skipping the copy step and just improving stuff you already can do.
>>
>>54438830
Sure thing.
>>
>>54438682
Sweet.

Now to figuring out a plan for surviving all this wackiness at Jump 1. I don't want the other Mes to miss jumps so I can be extra safe going into this place.
>>
>>54438826
HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-198

>That's a funny way to say 'We broke the power curve even more'.

And to think All-For-One is still too OP to offer.
>>
File: Jorge Joestar.pdf (583KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jorge Joestar.pdf
583KB, 1x1px
Reposting.

Also, since that was the jump myself, Valeria, and the lovely NuBee were cooperating on, we've decided to pick up a new series that we both love.

You thought we were lacking on fighting games? You're not just getting Guilty Gear soon now

You're also getting TEKKEN.

Cause we're doing that too.

Oh yeah.
>>
>>54438886
Why not replace the jumps up for adoption?
>>
File: dance battle.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dance battle.gif
5MB, 400x225px
What's your /dance, /jc/? Assume this is someone filling in your code for a game with /dance emotes.
>>
>>54438673
did this
>>
>>54438915
aside from the age of S'jet thing I should say
>>
A minor update. I added two new items, gave Instructor's 400CP perk to to Ace and redid Instructor's 100CP perk.

Anyone have any good ides for the 400CP & 600CP perks for Instructor? I want the the 600CP be related to combat since Academy Instructors are high ranked members of the 300.
>>
>>54438886
While you guys are on a roll, I don't suppose you'd be interested in doing Planescape or Baldur's Gate?
>>
>>54438886
>Guilty Gear
>TEKKEN
Now you just need to do Under Night and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle will be complete.
>>
>>54438908
I hate dancing so it crashes the game.
>>
File: Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg (191KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg
191KB, 661x1024px
Who had claimed Kingdom Come? Any progress on that?
>>
>>54438932
I know a little bit about both but I've never actually played either, so I wouldn't really be able to do it justice. I could probably play it through but I don't have tooo much interest in doing so compared to other properties.

Not sure about Bee though, dunno whether he's played either.

>>54438942
I'm so excited for BCTB, it looks amaaaazing.
>>
>>54438942
But we already have UNIEL. What we need is Persona 4 and its infinitely expanding array of sequels and spin-offs.
>>
>>54438961
Invalid jump. All we need is Val to replace it and it'll be good again.
>>
>>54438928
Something ot make those kids do their homework
>>
>>54438968
This meme is only a few hours old and it already needs to die.
>>
>>54438949
I do believe it was NikaMoth. I think she's currently powering through a jump for that new Fire Emblem game, with a side of Princess the Hopeful.
>>
>>54438886
>Ultimate Lifeform
...Is this a test? Is this a test to see just how far you can go before someone calls you on your bullshit? 'Cause I'm gonna. No, seriously, how the fuck did you think this was even remotely a good idea? I mean, this is absurd. Like "take this one jump and go win an End-jump" levels of absurd.
>>
>>54438997
>Implying

Kek. Dude, /jc/'s becoming the Val Show. You aren't going to make any headway unless you just quit and move on with your life.
>>
>>54438949
Some rape face going on there.
>>
>>54439006
>>54438997
>>54438968
You really do shitpost from all sides don't you?
>>
>>54438997
It's a very high power jump already, being mostly made of the Jojoverse's heaviest hitters, it's probably the most expensive single option I believe exists in the chain and it takes a major role in most of the story of Jorge Joestar.

This isn't a discounted capstone. It's 1600CP. You'll be 600 into drawbacks to just get it and get a 100cp drawback without points just as the cherry on top.

There are certainly limitations and there's no reason beings of significant enough power couldn't block you nor could certain affects not block you. The copying part is not a fiat backed ability or whatever. It's just something Cars can do, hence the limits that are explained.
>>
>>54439015
>hardcore implying
>>
>>54438961
If Valeria makes the jump it'll be a recognized jump. The current jump can be removed, it isn't anything special. Valeria and Bee can do that along with Persona 4 and complete the four needed to make Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.
>>
>>54438953
Ah well, worth a shot.
>>
>>54439036
We just need them to pick up Macross and Resident Evil, among a longer list.
>>
>>54439036
>>54439049
Stop replying to yourself, it's so transparent at this point it physically hurts.
>>
>>54438997
You can always just not buy the option :^)
>>
Does anyone have a link to the english translation of Jorge Joestar so I can read it? The nyaa site appears to be down.
>>
>>54439088
Search on nyaa.si
>>
>>54439094
>Not using pantsu
>>
>>54439088
Here you go dude, have fun https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6rsd95Drd1mMEVkTFcwQ2JzMmM/view
>>
>>54439032
If it's just what Kars can do, then why did you say it applies to magic and other things that don't exist in the JoJo verse? And copy protection isn't exactly that common among fictional beings. Like, as is, you could become a minor mutant in the Marvel jump and copy someone like Legion or Franklin Richards. Or Naruto and copy Kaguya because you have chakra. Way beyond the intended levels of each setting. There are some things you just don't offer, regardless of price. You shouldn't be able to purchase the full Power Cosmic in a jump about the Fantastic Four. Or Warhammer 40k and become a Chaos God.
>>
>>54438356
>but if you were a Saiyan, yeah
Your Ultimate Lifeform powers would work in a Saiyan form?
>>
>>54439094
>>54439101
Thanks for the fast responses. Did this fusion last only temporarily or can we expect more collab jumps in future from the two of you.
>>
>>54439108
>You shouldn't be able to purchase the full Power Cosmic in a jump about the Fantastic Four.
>Or Warhammer 40k and become a Chaos God.

Not with the recent power creep, nigger.

And if we can get Black Crusade picked up by somebody else you're fucking right we can get Chaos God.
>>
>>54439108
This is the second line of shitposting you've done this week that involves the chaos gods. Unoriginal.
>>
File: drooling upset pain.png (325KB, 462x428px) Image search: [Google]
drooling upset pain.png
325KB, 462x428px
>>54438949
see
>>54438992
I haven't forgotten. Archanea is almost done and I'm actually kinda proud of what I'm making, despite how Archanea is the least interesting setting to me out of all the Fire Emblems.

But I AM thankful they have an explanation for their magic tomes (It's just taking energy from the environment and putting it in books for use).
>>
>>54438886
>Ultimate Life Form
Does this come with the extreme levels of ham displayed by Ultimate Kars? Because he was a fucking maniac in that form if I remember right.
>>
>>54439108
D'aww, is the little Jumper butthurt over some badwrongfun?
>>
File: Nubridget (Cronabridget).jpg (188KB, 645x789px) Image search: [Google]
Nubridget (Cronabridget).jpg
188KB, 645x789px
>>54439119
Definitely more collabs in the future, something I've noticed since working on this, Street Fighter and other collabs is they're way more fun than doing a Jump on my own. Whenever one of us hits a wall, the other always has some idea to make up for it, when we're both done, we can put our heads together, and when we get hyped, we hype each other up and make stuff better. It's great.
>>
>>54439141
Do you mind showing what you have for Archanea so far?
>>
>>54439160
Is that yo-yo a gun?
>>
>>54439108
Saaaaaalty.
>>
>>54439128
Did Red actually drop Black Crusade?
>>
>>54439160
>that edit
Is it just me, or does that almost look real? I mean, I know that's supposed to be a real Bridget image, but the edited hair and eye color seem to fit perfectly. If I didn't know better, I'd think that was what Bridget actually looked like.
>>
File: change of plans.jpg (72KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
change of plans.jpg
72KB, 713x960px
>>54439161
It's...incredibly rough and I'm putting some stuff in it that I need to make sure its balanced. If it helps, I might be able to put up presentable WIP by monday or sunday next week.
>>
>>54439187
No, you fucking moron. That's the shitposter, he's been harassing her over it since she was announced and harping on it particularly these last few days. Don't be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>54439187
No, for some reason the shitposter has been latching on to Val recently, trying to talk her into doing shit against Red, or at least he's pretending to do so in order to stir shit.
>>
>>54439108
Because there's no reason for it not to either? Why doesn't everything in the chain say it doesn't apply to things not in the original? Certain assumptions you need to make here.

You're also exaggerating a lot of those anyway and rather entirely ignoring that you only copy specific abilities, not raw power.

Kaguya would give you some neat things but you wouldn't have any of her chakra. Most likely the same with the Power Cosmic and you wouldn't even get anything from a Chaos God because being a Chaos God is not a power.

Also most of your examples apply to basically any power copying ability. It's not hard to take advantage of specific instances of a story to abuse Data Drain on wounded characters for example or use an existing power copier to copy the powers of someone like Rogue with much better power copying and then use that easily on people like Franklin Richards.

>>54439116
Either or. Really, even if you do treat ULF as an altform, it's biological manipulation is enough that you could probably turn yourself into a saiyan provided you had one there to study as you did so.

>>54439119
Oh hell yes it's permanent. Making jumps with Bee is insanely fun. We did this in like two days. We're going for TEKKEN next.

>>54439142
He's your dad. He raised you right.
>>
>>54439108
As I said here bro >>54439006

You are making no traction or headway.
Find something else to do with your life, because when this place becomes the Val Show none of the other jumpmakers are going to stick around and none of the anons are going to care.
>>
>>54439193
Photoshopanon is a secret god of his art.
>>
>>54439204
You've swallowed some serious bait if you're that worked up. Calm down faggot, I've been out of the loop.
>>
>>54439198
Looking forward to it, then.

>>54439216
Excellent. In that case, I look forward to being ridiculously hammy and over the top, combining the posing power of both the base JoJo jump with the Jorge Joestar jump to achieve Ultimate Posing Power.
>>
>>54439187
Yes, considering she's been doing everything in her power to actively avoid working on it.
>>
>>54439216
>Most likely the same with the Power Cosmic
Power Cosmic wouldn't work anyway because it's an energy source you have to tap into that's unique to the Marvel universe.
>>
>>54439174
I don't believe so, though can't remember for sure..

>>54439193
Photoshop anon is fucking amazing at what he does. I'm not sure he'll ever know how much I appreciated this little pic.
>>
>>54439216
We gonna be able to get those devil jeans, right?

And/or whatever the hell Jinpachi's got powering him. His moveset was cool even if he had no staying power in the series.
>>
>>54439216
Okay, Val, but deep down you know I'm right. You'll soon think this over, and realize you've made a mistake. Please don't disappoint the reasonable people in the thread.
>>
>>54439249
I mean, Jin does have really cool pants. We could probably work them in.
>>
>>54439247
Huh. Neat. I guess Marvel did hit upon that way of trying to keep it's crossovers a little saner.

>>54439249
How could we not offer em?

And how could we not offer a bear/panda form either
>>
>>54439215
She's the highest profile namefag that's left, and probably the most prolific jumpmaker by far, so the shitposter is just going for the most apparent target. That and she's known for making dozens of jumps in the time it takes for most people to make one, so it's easy to use her as bait since no other jumpmaker can compare to her in terms of how prolific and how much they write.
>>
>>54439216
To be fair, I'm fairly sure he was using the Power Cosmic and Chaos Gods as examples of what you shouldn't offer, not what you can copy. Probably doesn't make much of a difference, but still.
>>
>>54439249
>>54439258
>>54439259
Requesting an item that's just a pair of jeans but with devil horns or some other form of devilish iconography on them.
>>
>>54439274
Request accepted.
>>
Other than this fancy new jump, what un-cap perks do we have? There's one in Elona and the Gamer, and I'm sure there have been some others in relatively new jumps.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>54439286
You have my gratitude.
>>
I remember a while back that someone said they were planning a Kaze no Stigma jump. Is that still in the works at all? I mean, contractor would be a really fun ability to have.
>>
>>54439296
There was one in Noblesse, not sure if that one still counts as new though.
>>
>>54439311
Didn't it come out just this year? That's still relatively new.
>>
>>54439296
Noblesse, Fate/Zero, Psychonauts (limited to psychic), SDK (limited in activation and to physical and spiritual), Soul Eater (I think?), and World Seed.
>>
>>54438886
>turning individual cells of your own into their own living, sapient beings such as birds or other animals.
Could an Ultimate Lifeform bud off custom waifus?
>>
>>54439333
I don't see why not.
>>
>>54439286
If you use The Next Generation to give a companion some biological abilities, does it apply in general, or only to the alt-form they're in when they receive it?
>>
>>54439333
I'd make a "SEX=NOT NECESSARY" joke, but then I remembered that the Ultimate Life Form origin has you as Kars child-

Wait a fucking second, how did that happen anyway?!
>>
>>54439348
>>54439333
Bit weird given they're your children, essentially.
>>
>>54439333
I mean, sure, but there'd literally be no end to the "A night alone with your hand isn't a hot date, Jumper" jokes.
>>
>>54439353
He just made you with his biological manipulation powers.

>>54439350
er, just in that alt form I guess? I don't really mind if you make it in general though.
>>
>>54438886
Wow, so how does it feel, Val? You're pretty much an SBer, now, in all but SB account. And even then, I'm not so sure.
>>
>>54439333
>One of the most powerful options in the chain.
>Jumper immediately disregards power to obtain waifus.
Not even a little surprised.
>>
>>54439368
...huh. Does that mean that a Ultimate Life Form Jumper could create other Ultimate Life Forms?
>>
>>54439366
Unless you're a fire elemental.
>>
>>54439385
There's not really any reason they couldn't. Aside from pride. Or some other emotional reason.
>>
>>54439216
So would I be correct in saying that a Ultimate Being can copy form and techniques from other things if it has the required basic stuff but can't copy raw power.

So like if I saw Naruto I could learn a Rasengan but I might not have enough chakra to do it anyway?
>>
>>54438886
>Strike A Pose
Does this really force you into acting like a JoJo character? And it's permanent?

Is there no way around that?
>>
File: Book of Vile Darkness.jpg (82KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
Book of Vile Darkness.jpg
82KB, 720x603px
>>54439366
>>54439386
Is it pun time? I think it's pun time.

>>54439396
Some part of me is tempted to create an army of Ultimate Life Forms and have them all fight over who's the real Ultimate Life Form, all the while driving everyone else insane with their constant declarations of being the Ultimate Life Form.
>>
>>54439368
>He just made you with his biological manipulation powers.
Ah damn I thought another Cars had gender swapped and they had gotten bored enough to try having sex at some point. That was the stupidest option I could think of so I assumed it would be how it worked in Jorge.
>>
>>54439399
I mean, the Understanding/Copy power wouldn't work since it's just for abilities/powers and not skills/techniques but given how smart you are and fast you learn you could probably fake it that you were copying their techniques. Long as you had some way to view their chakra anyway.
>>
>>54439419
>It's just for abilities/Powers
Oh! That's significantly less then I initially thought it was. Still fucking awesome but not Medeka levels.
>>
>>54438886
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't know what to pick, or even if I want to jump this. ULF seems so good, but this would be a mid-late chain if I'd do it at all. I'm probably thinking of this in terms of ULF and associated perks. It seems like a better version of Amazo Backup Drive unless I'm seriously misreading this. Are you allowed to buy perks that aren't associated with your origin? It doesn't say. Are perks in your origin discounted?

What's this based on? Other than JJBA, obviously.
>>
>>54438886
I knew NieR: Automato was a sign of intense, imminent powerwanking, though I didn't expect it to come so soon.
>>
>>54439419
So, for example, I could copy the Nara clan's whole Shadow Manipulation shtick, but not their actual techniques? Or at least, not with the Understanding/Copy power? Well okay then, that seems reasonable.
>>
>>54439399
If I'm understanding right, you could just grow a Sharingan and use that to do it.
>>
>>54439441
Yeah, you can buy perks not in your origin or race.

It's based on Jorge Joestar, a non-canon novel written for a big anniversary event of Jojo. It's pretty fun if you want a read. Confusing and not the best book ever written but it's as bizarre as Jojo should be in book form.
>>
>>54439445
Yeah, that's a perfect example.
>>
>>54439445
Nara Clan stuff isn't a bloodline, it's techniques anyone could do. They just keep it secret.
>>
>>54439465
A jutsu is a power/ability isn't it?
>>
>>54438886
What's to stop me from stabbing random people with a Stand Arrow and using ULF to gain infinite Requiem Stands?
>>
>>54439457
I'm aware I'm being autistic, but can you answer >>54439402

I really don't want to be forced into acting like that for eternity.
>>
>>54439472
Jutsu are techniques most of the time, barring ones that mutate your biology like Earth Grudge Fear..
>>
>>54439465
Alright, cool, thanks Val.

>>54439465
Wait, really? I always thought it was a special bloodline trick or something.
>>
>>54439473
What's to stop you from becoming a god?!
>>
>>54439473
Nothing. Same like there's technically nothing stopping you from giving yourself a Stand that gives you Omnipotence. You know, apart from you not being a faggot.

But I know that's difficult for you.

>>54439475
Oh, sorry. No, you're not really forced. That's mostly juts having fun. If you don't want to act that way, you don't need to. You just can choose to whenever you want.
>>
>>54439473
The fact that it would kill most of them before you get anything from them?
>>
>>54439483
Pretty sure the whole Ino-Shika-Cho trio is just well-kept secret clan signatures.

>>54439489
Oh, alright, thanks.
>>
>>54439489
Except that requires insane levels of fanwank, while this is completely legal and certain to work.

>>54439491
What's to stop me from budding off ULFs, giving them Stands, and then using ULF to acquire infinite Requiem Stands?
>>
>>54439518
>What's to stop me from budding off ULFs, giving them Stands, and then using ULF to acquire infinite Requiem Stands?
That much ego in one place might crash the universe anon.
>>
>>54439518
No, not really. There's no rules on Stands anon. We didn't make any. We just made a little encyclopaedia on em. Ever since the first Jojo jump came out, the only thing stopping you from making a stand that can do anything is the shame of showing it to your peers here.

If you'r going to be a faggot, at least go all the way in on it.
>>
>>54438886
>want to take Ultimate Lifeform
>but think the increased mental abilities combined with the all-around differing perceptions will push me into having a non-human mind.
Oh boy, what do I do?

Do we have perks for retaining your humanity?
>>
>>54439531
The thing is, Omnipotence is beyond the setting of JoJo. There's nothing to suggest it's possible. Even if there are no stated limits, you're still limited by the Stand mechanics themselves. At best, it would give extremely potent reality warping.
>>
>>54439509
Yin and Yang Release is weird yo.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Release
>>
>>54439543
Yes.
>>
File: reject_humanity.jpg (113KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
reject_humanity.jpg
113KB, 846x846px
>>54439543
>not rejecting your humanity
>>
>>54439531
My problem with ULF is it's just so strong. It's just got so much stuff and it seems better than most other options. I don't want to take it because it'll kill my fun.

Granted, I haven't read the novel so I don't know what to expect beyond the norm for JJBA, but I couldn't pass that option over in character.
>>
Skyrim conundrum, be dragonborn or waifu the dragonborn?
>>
>>54439630
I mean, yeah it's better. It does cost several times as much as any other option in the jump.

Still, there's never any shame in passing up power in favour of what's best for your story/character. If anything, I'd say that's always the superior choice.
>>
>>54439630
If you can't make the choice to ignore things then the problem is with you and not the jump.
>>
>>54439643
I'll keep this jump in mind for future chains, but not this one. This one is basically a power trip for me so it wouldn't make sense to do it anywhere except towards the end.
>>
>>54439661
So the problem with the Immortal option in Lost Odyssey is with the people who take issue with it rather than the jump itself? Seems legit.
>>
>>54439554
What about the dude who rest the world?
>>
>>54439641
Be a Dragonborn, go to an alternate timeline with another Dragonborn, then "Mantle" the Dragonborn.
>>
>>54439248
>>54439221
Really, most of that was just like one or two tools within Photoshop.
I not really special.

...well, maybe bicycle helmet special but no one can prove that!
>>
>>54439296
Which perk even gives that in the Gamer? The jump is all over the place with it's Gamer perks.
>>
>>54439736
You're special to us photoshopanon, you're special to us.
>>
>>54439736
Don't worry photoshop anon, we can still talk you up so you can stay modest.
>>
>>54438886
Would you consider an option for Jumper Dynasty that, instead of giving you companions, applies its effects to future families (besides giving them Stands)?
>>
>>54439695
Enrico Boipucci.
>>
>>54439676
What's stopping you from not taking it, or not taking the jump? I'm not seeing Lost Odyssey builds every thread with the same build and the same write up. I'm not even seeing Lost Odyssey discussion except when it's brought up to argue for something else.
>>
>>54439782
How do you mean?
>>
>>54439797
Nah, it's fine. Nevermind. Looking on it, it sounds more like a perk, anyway.
>>
>>54439810
Okie dokie
>>
>>54438886
What's to stop me from having a Companion pick up The Nearly Ultimate Thing, have them transfer it to me, and then using NUT to bypass the "must have potential" part of TUL by acquiring potential that I didn't have, effectively having the same potential as anyone/anything with blood?
>>
>>54439883
What's to stop you from not being a dick?
>>
>>54438886
What's to stop me from using TUL to copy perks? After all, CP is potential, much of which I have coursing through my veins. And need I remind you that you foolishly approved the copying of fiat-powered Worm powers.
>>
>54439883
>54439924
Is this just some new flavor of shitposting? It seems like a fairly different approach than usual, at least.
>>
>>54439883
...the same thing stopping you from using your immense biological powers to do the same thing without a middle man. Nothing.

>>54439924
The same thing that stops you using any of the many other methods to get all your companions perks. Nothing.

Come on guys. You're barely even trying here.
>>
>>54438886
Does Singularity interfere with perks which allow/create clones or alternate selves?
>>
>>54439965
It's the exact same flavor of shitposting, use a jumpmaker's reputation and throw questions at them related to that reputation. The only difference is that Valeria's reputation as a jumpmaker is different from people like Red and Dirge.
>>
>>54440006
As long as it's you doing it, I don't see why you couldn't choose to let beneficial things by.
>>
File: Cities Skylines Jump.pdf (112KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Cities Skylines Jump.pdf
112KB, 1x1px
Dear me this got out of hand quick. I need to add the fluff to it but the town builder is almost done. Some of those numbers my look intimidating to you guys but this is for your initial town, I'd like to remind. Also ow.
>>
>>54440028
Alright, thanks, Val.
>>
>>54440163
How resilient to G forces are humans in this setting?
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>54440185
Cims are about like average humans in body function from all that I can tell.
>>
>>54440163
You're about half a year too late. Exalted and now Jorge up there have made this jump irrelevant.
>>
>>54438886
Val, if you're still here, I have a question for Butterfly Revolution. Does the butterfly effect scale with the impact of the initial action? Like, for example, would there be a bigger effect if I saved a country compared to if I saved a single person?
>>
>>54440231
No, it really hasn't. Go get a life, seriously you are far too dedicated to something this petty, for it to be even remotely healthy.
>>
>>54440163
> if that was enough
Did you mean "and if that wasn't enough"?
>>
>>54440163
Can we place the city in pocket dimensions we own post jump?
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>54440231
Pic related.

>>54440265
Indeed and thank you good anon.

>>54440282
It's an importable property. I don't mind if you do so.
>>
>>54440245
Yeah, it scales to the initial effect.
>>
>>54440260
I'm surprised he didn't have an aneurysm when his other favorite target explained how there were crazy eldritch beings even more powerful than jumpchan.
>>
>>54440330
>crazy eldritch beings even more powerful than jumpchan.
Huh? I wasn't there for that, I don't think.
>>
>>54440305
That's awesome, thanks Val. Would it be reasonable to say that saving the world from some huge threat would have the butterfly effect be a new golden age for the world?
>>
>>54440294
So, uh, what happens to the citizens? Do they retain their level of education? Can you empower them, teach them magic? Call upon them for aid?
>>
>>54440362
Sounds like a wonderful idea.
>>
>>54440330
>crazy eldritch beings even more powerful than jumpchan.
Wut? You talking about dirge's chain?
>>
File: I'm happy.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I'm happy.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>54440375
Perfect, time to make the world a better place! Thanks again, Val!
>>
>>54440396
You go be a hero anon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>54440373
>So, uh, what happens to the citizens?
They're people in a city. They work for one another, pay one another, sometimes love or hate one another.

>Do they retain their level of education?
Of course.

>Can you empower them, teach them magic?
Check out the Perk The Faculty.

>Call upon them for aid?
They're just mere city folk so they may not be inclined to help you outside of being a massive city that you are the legal owner of.
>>
What's the best animal to grant sapience?
>>
>>54440382
I thought the idea was pretty cool, but with how rabid the shitposter is I figured he'd find a way to twist it around to use as bait.
>>
>>54440406
Does the population stay the same? What happens to immigrants/children?

So, if I spread around a bunch of post-human biological upgrades, would they keep them? What if I awakened their Auras? I read it, but that only answers part of the question.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>54440440
As I said it's a city. The population jumps and dives according the Cims.

Immigrants is a touchy issue because people accusing a dude of trying to invalidate a Pod could happen if I don't word that answer right. Cims carry over but I'm unsure how to word any immagration in such a way that I won't get eaten by rabid, and valid, Jumpers. So... Just wait a bit for that answer please?

Upgrading the Cims is fine, they're biologically human but mentally they're more in line with sheep.
>>
>>54439353
>>54439368
>He just made you
>Not he used another Cars from an alternate timeline
>>
>>54440375
Would taking Standing Alone as a non-Stand allow you to avoid having the damage your Stand takes reflected upon you?
>>
>>54440467
Just say immigrants can't come to new worlds. There's not really any way other then that that's not abusable. If they're a native born, they can come but if they're coming from outside the city they don't.
>>
>>54440478
36 Cars pile up huh?

>>54440482
Yeah, we're fine with that interpretation.
>>
>>54440478
Reminder that the ending to the Zamasu arc was shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
Is it gay if a woman dates a trap?
>>
>>54440504
Nice, thanks.
>>
>>54440518
Depends on why she dates him.
>>
>>54440518
How is that realevent to Jumpchain?
>>
>>54440527
It's pertinent to the working relationship of certain Jump makers.
>>
>>54440536
Are you trying to imply implications.
>>
>>54440536
The only one I can think of is also involved with a girl at the same time, so it seems a bit of a silly question.
>>
>>54440536
Ah then I'd like to request we don't infringe on the Jumpmakers personal live too much anon.
>>
>>54440540
About FUAnon and Ricrod, obviously.
>>
What are some good jumps in which to practice my stealth skills?
>>
>>54439032
Happiness from Slice of Life is much more expensive.
>>
>>54440505
Everything involving Zen-Oh is shit.
>>
>>54440562
Thief, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid and Sly Cooper come immediately to mind.
>>
>>54438886
Huh, the standard 8 companion import is still on force or you can import as many as you can afford?
>>
>>54440589
As long as you can afford the fifty points each, go wild.
>>
>>54440524
Would getting gud with the First Magic have implications elsewhere in terms of skill? Like, being abnormally good at precision channeling, or sensing ethereal energies? Or is skill in the First pretty much entirely separate from and mostly inapplicable for other things?
>>
>>54440412
Dogs obviously, they are like the teenage sons/daughters who think their parents can do no wrong.

Plus we are able to bond with them to the level of looking at them as if they are family, so cool shit all around.

Also have a cookie for using the right word.
>>
>>54440607
...I really dunno. I think that's just up to fanwank really. I could see it either way.
>>
>>54440580
Well yes, but that in particular was shit. Who's the one that kills Zamasu in the end? Is it Goku, whose body was stolen by a petty, evil god that then killed his family and countless innocents with it? No. Is it Vegeta, who was pummelled and humiliated by the being that stole his rival's body, tormented his son, and killed his wife's future counterpart? No. Is it fucking Trunks, who watched the world get destroyed all over again, watched his mom die, watched countless innocents die, watch his love interest almost die, and get the shit beaten out of him multiple times by a self-obsessed god? Close, but still no.

No, it's fucking Zen-Oh. And that? That, is bullshit.
>>
File: Jojo is alright.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo is alright.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>54440599
Thanks, Val.

You guys keep it up with the awesome jumps!
>>
>>54440624
I thought it was cool for the new multiversal aspect of the story to showcase that they are still leagues behind the actual threats in the multiverse.

I don't count Bills, because his arc was really short and he is mostly a mentor figure rather than an actual enemy.
>>
>>54440616
Aight, thanks. I'll try to fanwank something reasonable, then.
>>
Would Glee count as a sitcom?
>>
>>54439429
>>54439445
If you are just looking for techniques, there are quite a few perks to do that. From spells to actual techniques and skills just by looking at them.
>>
>>54440647
No. It's not a comedy.
>>
File: 1453522633442.jpg (90KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
1453522633442.jpg
90KB, 499x368px
>>54440624
I know a lot of people shit on Super Saiyan Rage, but I thought it was cool. Trunks is so fed up with this bullshit and so damn angry that he pretty much breaks right through all this 'power level' and 'god ki' bullshit to stand up to Zamasu. It's a lot like how the original SSJ was billed. I also liked how his Spirit Bomb Sword or whatever its official name is, was a sword to call back to his own unique style. Him killing Fusion Zamasu with it would've been a good climax to the whole arc.

Instead they had to drag Zen-Oh into it.

>>54440634
The only one it really showcased was Zen-Oh, who the series definitely isn't setting up as a villain, despite how monstrously evil he is. He's a plot device, more or less. I don't see them getting beyond the Great Priest in power by the end.
>>
>>54440634
But they weren't leagues behind Zamasu. I mean, okay, sure, at first Zamasu and Goku Black tossed them around, but they got stronger, and by the last part of the arc the tables had turned and suddenly it was Zamasu and Goku Black who are being pushed around. Even when they fused, they were still only winning because of the whole immortality thing, with Vegito kicking the shit out of Fused Zamasu and Trunks ultimately killing him. Only reason Zen-Oh had to show up was because Zamasu became Giygas out of nowhere.

>>54440684
I agree, plus him cutting Zamasu in half was a nice call back to how he originally killed Frieza, though admittedly he didn't also cut Zamasu into tiny pieces and vaporise him afterwards.
>>
>>54440710
How are you feeling about the Universal Survive Saga so far?
>>
>>54440163
>You must build a city from literally a road off the highway into a rival for things such as Tokyo, Japan and New York, New York.
>must

Is this a fail condition?
>>
>>54440872
With the resources that you are starting with yes.
>>
>>54440876
Would Spectre or Realm of Nothingness make your ki attacks invisible?
>>
>>54440894
Like visually? Not if they weren't before. To Ki senses Specter wouldn't register anything at all and Realm of Nothingness would seem average human level.
>>
>>54440840
I'm actually kind of interested in what the Angels are up to. What kind of plan do they have up their sleeves? As for the actual universes being erased, I have a feeling Goku is going to bring them all back with the Super Dragon Balls, but we'll see.
>>
>>54440412
Fiddler crab. They look like they would make good bankers.
>>
>>54438908
I don't think that would be practical since I usually go for elaborate dance numbers with all my companions using Various custom instant dungeons for set changes, it's sort of like video related Only more rockabilly/metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DwbXmr70C0
>>
Didnt we have a sunny in philidelphia jump?
>>
>>54440163
now When you say rival rival for things such as Tokyo, Japan and New York, New York are you talking commercial success, size, population density , all of the above or any of the above?
>>
>>54441084
The answer is yes.
>>
>>54441082
yeah it would post a couple Threads ago
>>
File: Cities Skylines Jump.pdf (117KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Cities Skylines Jump.pdf
117KB, 1x1px
So it's pretty bare bones, but I didn't wanna get too wordy on this part and didn't wanna just copy the descriptions straight out of the game. Here you go, with starter city builder.
Also a slight edit to drawbacks and a perk. Thanks anons.
>>
>Angel of Death (W40k: Imperium)
>World Champion (Overlord - The Series)
>Childish (NieR: Automata)
>No Mere Machine (NieR: Automata)
>Ultimate Lifeform (Jorge Joestar)
>Copycat Technique (Ranma 1/2)
>Spell recollection (Libriomancer)
>Sorcerer Savant (Young Justice)
>What Doesn't Kill Me (Generic Virtual World)
>Quantum Evolution (Worm)
>Your choice of super-regeneration perk

How bullshit will be to fight something like this?
>>
>>54441082
>>54441125
f found it . Hopefully it is still In the on-site archive >54409120
>>
So what would happen if I used scribe from log horizon to give the androids in nier the subclass: Human?
>>
>>54441227
>>54409120
>>54409120
>>
>>54441207
Fairly bullshit if they'd been around for a while. Just starting out they could probably be taken out by someone with continent/planet buster level energy blasts fairly easily though.
>>
>>54441204
This is looking GREAT.

Does Plopable buildings make things cost more?

When Building the Beginnings, do I have to buy, say, Two Lane Road before buying the Four Lane?

...So Colossal Order applies to ALL territory I control post jump? What about space empires?

What are the rules for the city import post jump? Does it retain modifications? People (Uplifted, taught, armed and etc.)? What if the nuke explodes in it?
>>
File: 1500433153326.pdf (97KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1500433153326.pdf
97KB, 1x1px
>>54441227
Got it, so did the maker just not post it or whats the deal here?
>>
>>54441319
the maker never put it on PDF and since it didn't get put on PDF. It didn't get to the drive
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54441302
>Does Plopable buildings make things cost more?
Nope.

>When Building the Beginnings, do I have to buy, say, Two Lane Road before buying the Four Lane?
Nope.

>...So Colossal Order applies to ALL territory I control post jump?
Yep.

>What about space empires?
Sure but the whole/buying selling thing only works on the city level. Still really good for the information you can get out of it.

>What are the rules for the city import post jump? Does it retain modifications? People (Uplifted, taught, armed and etc.)? What if the nuke explodes in it?
It retains modifications, and damages, from Jump to Jump. The Cims are the population imported, no immagrants. The Cims also retain all gifts/curse/boon/uplifting/biology/etc stuff you've done to them. Just remember they're not companions, just a people who you've taken with you, though they don't mind.
>>
File: MDE.jpg (21KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
MDE.jpg
21KB, 400x224px
>>54441207
Just use a Multi Dimension Eater from Macross, the only thing there that has a chance of stopping it is Quantum Evolution, and somehow I doubt it.

MDEs solve all problems.
>>
>>54439296
Obsidian Tower I think? Folded 1000 times was its name.
>>
>>54441345
>MDEs solve all problems.

Can it allow the God-Emperor to rise from the gold throne and lead us to glory once more?
>>
>>54441339
Awesomesauce.

Awaiting warmly!~
>>
>>54441592
MDE the webway enough until he can do that without Terra collapsing into another Eye of Terror.
>>
Is the generic Zelda jump on the drive still kosher?
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>54441592
This pretty much imo senpai >>54441628
>>
>>54441636
Yes, there's only like one other zelda jump anywau
>>
>>54441650
She isn't smiling....everything is wrong now.
>>
What are some good applications for I Need More, I Want More, I Will Have More from Jorge Joestar? The perk sounds great, but nothing comes to mind right now.
>>
>>54441696
Eating multiple Devil Fruits? Skulling a whole bar worth of Cauldron Vials?
>>
>>54441696
>Devil Fruits
Val said last thread that you'd have to possess some kind of ability that would let you survive eating multiple devil fruits before you can do that, and I've got no clue where I'd get something like that.

>Cauldron Vials
The item description says that you are unable to use them on yourself.
>>
how would a jumper go about companioning scathach in fate?
>>
>>54441791
I thought that was talking about Ultimate Lifeform, this is the perk that lets you have more than one of things even if it should kill you.

And I meant in-jump vials, though I don't know if they would work post jump.

>Captcha just had a Pokemon Go picture of a Gengar on a pot of soup.
>>
>>54441821
> thought that was talking about Ultimate Lifeform, this is the perk that lets you have more than one of things even if it should kill you.
Oh yeah, my bad. I got the perks mixed up.

>vials
You'd definitely need some kind of ability to deal with all the duds, considering most of those vials turned their recipents into monsters of killed them outright.

As for the powers, there's a note that says all shard abilities will
After this jump any powers are now part of you instead of your shard/passenger become part of you post-jump:
>After this jump any powers are now part of you instead of your shard/passenger
I'd assume that affects all shard connections you make in-jump, though it could be interpreted either way.
>>
File: 1387470214408.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387470214408.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>54441807
Go master and choose her as a servant
>>
>>54441865
Can't she's still alive.
>>
>>54441879

kill her
>>
File: Violence.jpg (69KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Violence.jpg
69KB, 750x600px
>>54441879

What >>54441892 said, do it.
>>
>>54441892
>>54441953
Good luck she's been trying to do that for the better part of the Age of Gods up till now. Now if you happen to have a few Kill Immortals Perks on hand she might jump you a few times before she let's you do her in finally. Like she did with Cu.
>>
>>54441959
MDEs
>>
>>54441892
If you are killing her, just skip the companioning and absorb her soul for later summoning via perks.
>>
>>54441971
>>54441975
Balor's Eyes apparently weren't enough to kill her.
>>
>>54441696
Maybe you can combine that and the power-copying perk from Heroes to be able to instantly copy any number of powers via touch?

>>54441791
>and I've got no clue where I'd get something like that.
Get that perk in Dual Monsters: The Shadow realm that lets you have multiple conflicting forces inside of you without dying, and/or get the Dark Dark fruit (presumably it would keep you from exploding).
>>
>>54441987
Perks > setting stuff
>>
File: expert cirno.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
expert cirno.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>54441987
Cause she's immune to magic. MDEs are science.
>>
File: Inheritance cycle to scale.png (520KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
Inheritance cycle to scale.png
520KB, 1024x711px
>>54441959
>>54441971
>>54441987
>>54442016
Why are you all trying to make it so complicated? Just crush her with an overweight dragon or something unless she is somehow immune to being squished.
>>
>>54442030
You idiot
Dragons are magic
>>
>>54442040
tbf some dragons aren't, besides just grab a giant donut and crush her then.
>>
File: Cyberdragon.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberdragon.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>54441696
Get all the Exaltations. At once.
Get all the Quirks in Hero Academia.
Modify your brain so you can bud with all the Shards in Worm.
All the Devil Fruits
All the Stands
Have all the ClassAspects in Sburb
All the magic schools in Shadow Ops
All the Semblances in RWBY
All the Soul Weapons in Noblesse (I don't know if you could have more than one already, but wahtever)
Get all the Fullbrings/whatever in Bleach

>>54442040
Silly Strike-chan, your smugness obfuscates your vision. Not all dragons are magic.
>>
>>54442084
>Not all dragons are magic.
Got any more tech dragons? We need them for science.
>>
File: oJ2AJGn_.jpg (32KB, 358x344px) Image search: [Google]
oJ2AJGn_.jpg
32KB, 358x344px
>>54442084
Pretty sure that's a robot that looks like a Dragon. You had me for a second though.
>>
>>54442084
Neat list. Though of course you'd first need some way to actually get all that stuff.
>>
So is aion going to uncap the size of grove in world seed? The canon one seems much better and we already have full out infinite storage options and personal mini universes from other jumps.
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>54442113
He said he would work on it but not nerf it so no idea.
>>
>>54442016
Oh I thought you were saying Mystic Death Eyes.
>>
>>54442167
I still think that looks like a turtle about to jump off a cliff.
>>
>>54442168
No, Multi Dimension Eaters solve all problems, like I said here. >>54441345

ALL PROBLEMS
>>
>>54442172
Who says it isnt? Maybe thats why he is on the cliff. He is trying to get a better look at the possible bait.
>>
>>54442113
When I mentioned it 1-2 threads ago he said that he read World Seed on amazon (no clue why desu), and therefore he hadn't actually read the chapters where the grove expanded to universe size, only knowing that a black hole would absorb everything in the grove. So from his point of view the perk in the jump was actually an upgrade compared to the canon grove. But now that he knows about it, he said that he'll include the canon grove in the next update.
>>
>>54442172
I see a backpacking fish peeking out of a submarine.
>>
What's a jump that gives me a cool sword?
>>
>>54442235
Soul Eater. Its legend dates back to the 12th Century, you see.
>>
>>54442235
Get a sword and slap an ice enchantment on it with the magic system of your choice. Not that hard.
>>
>>54442235
Blazblue. Get the Causality Weapon Mucro Glacei: Boreas.

Because what's cooler than being cool?
>>
>>54440504
If you take Ultimate Lifeform, would you still need I Need More, I Want More, I Will Have More or something similar to Understand more than one of, say, a devil fruit? It could go either way, considering Kars can have more than one stand.
>>
So what would you give for Stats, Skills and Noble Phantasms to the YoRHa group companion when imported as a Fate/ servant?
>>
>>54442235

Hero BBS, If it likes you enough it will succ your benis
>>
>>54442235
Anima beyond fantasy had caloburn which is awesom

Bleach has swords

Demons of astlan smiths can make literally kick ass swords

Final fantasies all have neat swords

>>54442113
Im thinking of doing a soft uncap, by that I mean leave it as iss but add an undiscounted upgrade option to it that takes off the growth limit. That way they can get the big grove eventually and while the other backgrounds get new additional capstones druids will instead get that and a 200 cp optional perk that allows you to link inner worlds you and your companions (or others) may have.

>>54442210
Royal road dislikes my phone, it redirects me to adds constantly.
>>
File: 720209793_179332.gif (384KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
720209793_179332.gif
384KB, 400x356px
>>54442268
Being Ice Cubed
You get a cool point if you member
Bags no one melting me
>>
>>54442109
Let's see:

>Get all the Exaltations. At once.
Soul eating perk should suffice. Or getting the abilities of those you kill.
>Get all the Quirks in Hero Academia.
Quirks are genetic traits. So, biological self-modification and biological scans. You can get the first in X-Men and the second in Worm.
>Modify your brain so you can bud with all the Shards in Worm.
Basically the same. Maybe you need something to trick the Shards, though. So, probably some technopaty since they're basically super-computers.
>All the Devil Fruits
Basically this: >>54442003 . To get the fruits, you can either eat the person who has the fruit while they are alive or just kill them and wait for a nearby fruit of the same type to transform.
>All the Stands
There is a perk in Jorge Joestar for convincing them to join you in the Ultimate Lifeform perk tree.
>Have all the ClassAspects in Sburb
Eat/Kill for powers perk again.
>All the magic schools in Shadow Ops
Just get some perk to learn from watching.
>All the Semblances in RWBY
Eh, not actually sure how this work aside than they are hereditary. So, some genetic stuff, maybe?
>All the Soul Weapons in Noblesse (I don't know if you could have more than one already, but wahtever)
Stand Down would probably suffice as well.
>Get all the Fullbrings/whatever in Bleach
Eat/kill/copy perks, aside from having the genetics of the group you want to get powers from.
>>
>>54442351
>Im thinking of doing a soft uncap, by that I mean leave it as iss but add an undiscounted upgrade option to it that takes off the growth limit. That way they can get the big grove eventually and while the other backgrounds get new additional capstones druids will instead get that and a 200 cp optional perk that allows you to link inner worlds you and your companions (or others) may have.
Then, is there any reason to buy that perk? You can get the grove in-jump and the ability to cultivate new affinities from the general section.
>>
>>54442327
>To the YoRHa companion
Huh, anon. You would be dividing super-human skills between a minimum of a few hundred super-humans. Also, it would result in a pretty weak NP.
>>
>>54442351
By taking off the growth limit, do you mean that you can make your own big bang as normal, or that you need to cultivate its siza like the inner world from Infernals? If it's the latter I'd be pretty miffed.

Also, could you give me a short list of all the stuff you can do with Soul Arts? I know it's more than what's in the perk description, but I don't wanna go through 200 chapters again.
>>
>>54442307
Yes, you still need that perk for anything but Stands.
>>
>>54442397
Hmm, you're right, IIRC that's what happened to the Assassin from Fate/Zero. Alright then, too bad.
How well do you think a YoRHa Android would do against a Servant? My guess is that they'd be better than a human but still not enough to fight off a Servant.
>>
>>54442389
The ability to have 2? The fact that this still works anywhere because of fiat I guess but that seems to be a lesser reason. I would buy it because its an extra pocket world and I love those.

The only other option I am seeing is to drop the price to 300 cp and move it to general then give druid a new capstone.

Im up for ideas honestly, when I made the jump this was an upgrade, I didnt think the author was going to go insane. So do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>54442443
Hobestly no matter what I do with it someone will be pissed, thats why Im wracking my brain to figure out good solutions.

Soul arts in setting, things like taking a portion of your memory and recording it to give it to others to learn from, taking some of your experience gained to resurrect people, and in at least 1 person the ability to drain the soul of another person for skills iirc, I nees to reread before the update.
>>
>>54442557
Well it'd help if you stopped giving Red's input so much fucking weight and just listened to thread.
>>
>>54442493
>The ability to have 2?
I guess that's true, I overlooked that. Though if you just want one there wouldn't be any reason to buy the perk, because the grove is a skill of the druid class which you'd get as your origin, so it would work in other settings as well. That's actually why a jump for World Seed is kinda hard to balance, as the majority of the perks can be simply learned in-jump. It's kinda weird for example that the druid perk tree is all just stuff from one advanced druid class (besides the 100 and 200 CP perks). On the other hand, I've got no solution for that at all because even though the author tried to worldbuild, he focused exclusively on druids. Anyway, I'm rambling. The best solution to the grove dilemma would obviously be to scrap all the class perks with something else, and just offer the classes/subclasses/advanced classes. But as I just said, that would never work because there's nothing to work with.

So I say, just let the grove capstone and the class abilities remain (because nobody reads World Seed anyway) and give some vague benefit over the canon abilities. Like, some better control over stuff in your grove. Or something else.
>>
>>54442486
Leaving the bullshit 'only a servant can kill a servant', I think most combat models would hold their own against any of the non-knight classes minus Berserker. Depending on the specific upgrades and if they have their piloting suits, they might even fuck with the knight classes leaving behind some bullshit NP or Skill.
>>
>>54442557
>Hobestly no matter what I do with it someone will be pissed
I don't think anyone would be pissed if you simply offered the canon grove (besides shitposters, but they can be safely ignored).
>>
>>54440599
Val, does Funny Fantasy from Jorge Joestar work with And the Reason Is from Metal Wolf Chaos.

I want to make a chain where the President of the United States saves a bunch of fantasy worlds with the power of JUSTICE, STANDS, and GIANT ROBOTS
>>
>>54442577
Good morning to you too.

>>54442603
I think I am going to move grove to general, leave it as is but drop price to 300 then make a new capstone for druid. That way its there, its still affordable to all, and I can balance the rest with the new perks Im adding. If royal road stoos slamming me with redirects I may get the uldate out sooner, I really want to get this world of cultivation update done first though, I already have a lot of ideas for it, things like ling food restraunt and ling chef perks, mo steles to teach mo skills better, some neat new swording things for sword xiu, shen power inheritances, and sun crystal seeds LOTS of ideas. Lots of neat new plants too.
>>
>>54442671
I'm not really sure why that needs me to confirm it? Seems fairly simple.
>>
>>54442695
>I think I am going to move grove to general, leave it as is but drop price to 300 then make a new capstone for druid.
Probably a good idea. Though druids should still get it for free if it isn't an upgrade to the canon grove, considering it's their whole shtick.

Also looking forward to the WoC update, I really gotta catch up with that.
>>
File: IMG_3313.jpg (89KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3313.jpg
89KB, 640x580px
>>54442705
<_<
>_>
DISTRACTION EAGLE!

Thanks man, just had to make sure though.
>>
>>54442623
Ooohh, imagine equipping them all with Imaginos bodies from GUNNM and supernatural weapons should make for a pretty nice army.
>>
File: Costa_Caribe_Acuatic_Park_06.jpg (450KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Costa_Caribe_Acuatic_Park_06.jpg
450KB, 1500x998px
We have jumps with mega-crops that follow you. We have jumps with cities that follow you. Countries. Galactic Empires.

But there is any jumps with thematic parks that follow you?
>>
File: Double13.png (480KB, 1000x1546px) Image search: [Google]
Double13.png
480KB, 1000x1546px
>>54442705

Excuse me Val and pardon me for my ignorance but when Ultimate life form says copying abilities , What do you mean by that? Does it mean things like the Sharingan or Super mans laser ability?
>>
>>54442854

It literally called Roller coaster tycoon jump anon
>>
>>54442854
Carnivores and Jurassic Park have some perfectly safe entertainment venues.

Perfectly. Safe.
>>
>>54442859
Could it copy Double or Skullgirls Parasites?
>>
>>54442909
What's Double?
>>
>>54442915
The entity in >>54442859 pic. I think it wouldn't work given what she actually is.
>>
File: Double Double.jpg (209KB, 2121x1514px) Image search: [Google]
Double Double.jpg
209KB, 2121x1514px
>>54442909
>Could it copy Double or Skullgirls Parasites?

It sounds like it should be able to quite easily

>>54442915
>What's Double?

This lovely lady right here
>>
>>54442928
>Given what she actually is
An excellent waifu and totally someone you should share all your perks with while you go take a nap?
>>
>>54442859
Both. As long as it's a single power/ability, it'll be copied. If it's just someones raw physical power or magical might, it won't.

Look at it like Statistics vs Abilities in an RPG. You can't copy someone's strength stat but you can copy a unique ability they have that gives them extra strength or some other unique ability, you could copy that.

In Marvel for instance. You could copy a person whose super power, like Luke Cage for example, was super strength. You couldn't copy someone who was just naturally that strong as a result of training so much they became superhuman, because that's just their natural strength stat.

>>54442909
Even if it couldn't, you can already do all that stuff with the biological manipulation of your own body an ULF gets.
>>
What perk allows my companions and I to do lewd things in the streets and classrooms without being considered criminals?
>>
File: Double15.png (83KB, 458x573px) Image search: [Google]
Double15.png
83KB, 458x573px
>>54442947

Thank you kindly Val
>>
>>54442947
Superman = No
Shazam (Captain Marvel) = Yes?
>>
>>54442950
Invisibility.

Mind control.

Money.
>>
>>54442965
You should do a Double chain.
>>
>>54442950
Just buy a lot of attractiveness perks and charisma perks. No one will be concerned that you are naked, and doing things, they will just appreciate the show. Like the, Really Nice Chest, perk from Twilight
>By taking this perk you may choose one of two effects. You can have visually appealing musculature or great breasts that draw the attention of those around you. People will only tell you to cover up out of jealousy.
>>
>>54439883
The fact you have to use NUT as an acronym to do so?
>>
>>54442977
Invisibility makes it pointless, and I'm morally opposed to mind control powers. Money solves a lot of things, though. I was kind of hoping for a "law enforcement overlooks nonviolent offences" sort of thing, but money can achieve that exact result.
>>
>>54442950
>>54443021
West Wing offers diplomatic immunity,Marvel magic offers a country.
>>
>>54442967
That's the rub. Generally, most of the stuff that Understanding won't copy, you can copy through the biological manipulation and a physical touch. Most but not all.
>>
>>54443015
That's a good idea. It seems like it would only work up until somebody who took their job seriously saw us, though. I don't care how attractive you are, the Secret Service, people in 1984, or Professor McGonnagal aren't letting it slide.
>>
>>54443057
Take challenge rating 20 or whatever it's called from The Gods Are Bastards. Nobody would stop you because they are treating you as something akin to a natural disaster.
>>
File: Double16.jpg (81KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
Double16.jpg
81KB, 900x750px
>>54442979
>You should do a Double chain.

But anon it would be over too quickly and last 4 or 5 jumps at most before double comes back to ensure the goddesses goal
>>
There's this generic distopia jump legit? The one in the upload folder?
>>
>>54443125
yes
>>
>>54441242
They'd become real human beans. Seriously though your mixing androids and magic, get creative bro.
>>
Notes have been updated to take into effect what I've said on Thread. How's it look /JC? Jumpable?
>>
>>54443042
Would Brother Mine from NieR: Automata be a Ultimate Lifeform if you are?
>>
File: Cities Skylines Jump.pdf (117KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Cities Skylines Jump.pdf
117KB, 1x1px
>>54443233
And it didn't load. Dang it.
>>
>>54443233
I can only smell it, not see it.
>>
>>54443241
Mhm.
>>
>>54443241
Anon, that's... I don't know... Kind of obvious?
>>
>>54443111
Unless they tell her to go to as many words as she can.
>>
>>54443253
If Ultimate Lifeform was ice cream flavor, what flavor would it be?
>>
>>54443215
>class: android
>subclass: human

Level 1 they have emotes to fake emotions

10 real emotions

Etc up till the get souls and can make meat babies in the bun oven.
>>
>>54443270
It would copy the best parts of all the other flavors and become the ultimate ice cream flavor.
>>
>>54443270
http://knd.wikia.com/wiki/The_Fourth_Flavor
>>
>>54443253
So, I haven't read Jorge Joestar (yet), so, if you don't mind answering this: is the World Over Heaven possible to achieve in that novel? From the jump it seems to imply that DIO achieved something different with his whole ascension.

Also, fuck. I have been reading the list of Ultimate Stands, and there are several time-line reseters...
>>
>>54443270
Triple choc.
>>
>>54442967
But you should be able to manipulate your biology to metabolize sunlight into super powers like a kryptonian, whereas Captain Marvel is powered by gods letting him borrow their power/aspects.
>>
>>54443253
>>54443258
I don't really know anything about Jojo, so I wasn't sure if Ultimate Lifeform was too “supernatural” for Brother Mine to get.
>>
I had a question for One-Armed Anon regarding the WoW Jump. I know Draenei and Ethereal techbases are listed as perks, but will other techbases be included down the line? For example, Titan technology. Just wondering because Titan-Forged is explicitly a valid racial variant.
>>
>>54443298
It's entirely separate from what happens in Eyes of Heaven. It's the same concept but taken in a extremely different way. I wouldn't say its possible to gain personally but there is some room for potentials.

Whether WOH was the end goal...who knows. Dio's ultimate plan would have seen him gain the body of Christ as his own body and apparently make him some sort of God/Saviour of all 37 universes. Could be a WOH stand that he got but we never saw it come about since he never managed to get the Holy Man's body.
>>
>>54443311
Ultimate Lifeform is, technically speaking, basically a hyper evolved biological entity rather than something innately supernatural like a Stand or Ghost or something.
>>
>>54443311
It's....Jojo biology. So it's technically just a natural biological thing but...it's Jojo.

>>54443309
And you could copy the ability of them to metabolize sunlight, just not their stats.
>>
>>54443331
I see. Well, comboing the different Ultimate Stands you can already do pretty much what the WOH did, even surpassing it in some aspects, but it would be nicer to have it all in a single package.
>>
>>54443329
>implying that idiot would allow access to tech that can reforge planets
>despite the Scepter of Sargeras being available for purchase
>>
>>54443332
>>54443352
Ah, got it. Thank you.
>>
>>54443309
If you want to copy a species abilities, you can either go for the Omnitrix (Ben 10) or Animoprhs.
>>
>>54443329
Why bother asking him? The jump will be getting re-re-made by more competent people after his "draft" is done anyway.
>>
>>54443363
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>54443407
Stand Down is basically just lots of charisma right?
>>
File: Ebon dragon plans.png (14KB, 892x495px) Image search: [Google]
Ebon dragon plans.png
14KB, 892x495px
>Jumper can copy and/or steal every aspect, technique and power of yours and use them far better than you
>Jumper can pull out any power out of their ass that they need at any given time
>Jumper can ignore any form of attack
>Jumper cannot be killed, hindered or trapped in anyway
>Jumper cannot be understood, predicted or copied
>Jumper can predict a bazillion years into the future, see your entire life and have a gorillion back-up plans at any given moment
>Because fuck you, that's how the Jumper rolls

Are the Jumpers bigger sues than Suggverse characters?
>>
>>54441959
She doesn't want to straight up die. She wants the capacity to die so there's actual risk in her fights.

>>54443352
I know, that was my point. I thought you and anon were saying you could copy Captain Marvel's stuff, but it comes from a power source you don't have access to.
>>
>>54443492
Just jump suggsverse and see.
>>
>>54443352
Where do you draw the line between superpowers and genetic traits? It won't work on Kryptonians, but it will work on Luke Cage or mutants even though their powers are usually genetic in nature?
>>
>>54443448
Shitloads of charisma and your charisma works on almost anything that isn't literally a rock.

>>54443506
Oh, my mistake anon.

And yeah, Marvel's my bad, not terribly familiar with a fair amount of comics stuff. You'd need to witness the actual gods empowering him to Understand the powers.
>>
>>54443553
>Shitloads of charisma and your charisma works on almost anything that isn't literally a rock.

Alright thanks for that, love the jump too.

I wonder if this plus Charisma EX will allow me to out charisma Reinhard now.
>>
>>54443553
But even the gods in DC access their power from worship and belief, so I don't think it would work on them, wither.
>>
>>54443549
Er, the lines not really a genetic thing? It's a stat vs ability thing. You can copy genetic stuff as long as you can see it being used. It's just that it needs to be a genetic power. Luke Cage and mutants are otherwise just normal humans with an additional ability. Kryptonians are a race that are all like that. I suppose a better example would be a race without a unique ability. Czarnians I believe don't need to rely on sunlight yet have basically the same powers as Kryptonians? In that case, they wouldn't really be powers anymore then having physical strength or motion is a power for a human.

It's why I tried to use an RPG example earlier. Stats in an RPG can't be copied but abilities can, even if they're racial abilities.

>>54443572
Reinhard..is a special kind of person.
>>
>>54443508
>It's a ten year debate of 'my infinite is bigger than your infinite'

>>54443549
I think the difference is that you can copy unique traits of individuals (powers), but you can't copy their species defining and more common traits (stats)
>>
>>54443596
>Reinhard..is a special kind of person.

He is pretty much the concept of Charisma given form isn't he?
>>
>>54443593
Then you could probably copy that trait of gaining power from worship and belief. So long as you actually had some means of being able to observe that in action, which might be a bit more complicated given that seems like the sort of esoteric shit that doesn't really have a observable presence.
>>
>>54443613
Speaking of DI and seeing the JJ jump... Is there going to be any 1000cp or more purchase?
>>
File: Proto_Damescus.jpg (407KB, 728x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Proto_Damescus.jpg
407KB, 728x1069px
>>54442235
Gunnm for the Damascus Blade, starts off strong enough to bisect a full conversion cyborg and you can continue to improve and alloy it with just about any metal or reshape it wholesale into another to best fit your fighting style.
>>
>>54443613
Val, if you had a perfect memory perk, or a way to review your adventures with perfect detail, could you use your past memories to use the Ultimate Being copying ability?
>>
>>54443648
Mmmmmmm. Maaaaybe. I'm pretty sure it's going to be only 800 as the most expensive thing in the powers section but I haven't priced out everything yet, so I don't know whether I'll need to change that or not. I don't think there'll be any perks or items above 600 though, just one or two things in the power section.

>>54443682
Perfect memory, no. The reviewing....that might work, yeah, if it's just as if you were there as you are now. If it's only reviewing it as you saw it back then, it'll be the same situation as with the memories, Even if you remember it perfectly, you only remember it perfectly as you saw it back then.
>>
File: Fel_Hammer.jpg (164KB, 1904x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fel_Hammer.jpg
164KB, 1904x1080px
>>54443329
Huh. That makes me think, it'd be cool if there was an option for Legion tech. Letting us make Fel-based stuff, like the Legion ships and Fel Reavers.
>>
>>54443711
>Even if you remember it perfectly, you only remember it perfectly as you saw it back then

What if you back them had something like the Elemental Sight the Irregular at Magic Highschool that let you analyze and sense things in an absurd degree of detail?

>Elemental Sight: This Sensory Magic is capable of analyzing the Eidos of practically anything, acting like a view into the Information Dimension. This enables the user to observe things to an absurd level of precision, capable of acting like a bird’s eye view of the area and searching data throughout an entire country at around maximum level. This can also enable the user to instinctively perceive Magic being used like a physical sense.
>>
>>54443762
You still wouldn't have had Understanding at the time. If it's just memory, no matter how good, it's not going to work. But if it's some amazing clairvoyance where you are literally viewing the past as you are now, it'll work.
>>
>>54443789
Huh, alright. Now, to find the perfect perk for that.
>>
File: 1500467009035.png (341KB, 647x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500467009035.png
341KB, 647x541px
>>54442804
This begs a good question, how strong exactly are the Androids from Nier? Obviously they're a lot stronger, a good deal tougher, and faster then the average human. But what are the greatest feats of physical ability we see them perform?
>>
>>54443955
Nothing too impressive actually. On a superhuman level anyway. Their most impressive stuff is less raw strength/speed/durability and more how insanely agile they are.

Strength...definitely way above a human level since one of the first things we do is see 2B kick a robot so hard it flies across a large room and embeds itself in a metal wall. They're definitely faster then a human but I wouldn't say we're talking fast car speeds either. Durable enough to take blows from some gigantic machines and head on blasts from even bigger war machines, given their mecha leave them totally exposed. That durability is probably their best stat really.
>>
Okay, so in the DC jump, I get banning White and Black rings. But what the fuck the the point of banning Orange rings?
>>
>>54444061
Larfreeze owns them all. You no take ring.
>>
>>54444061
No clue but there is only 1 orange lantern and ring, it clones stuff.
>>
>>54444100
>No clue but there is only 1 orange lantern and ring

Actually that's not true unless they changed it recently.
>>
>>54439049
>Macross and Resident Evil by Valeria
Okay I know you're shitposting, but I can't be the only one who wants to see this now. Can we get Red to give them up to her?
>>
>>54444100
I guess that would be the first time a jump doc gave out one of a kind stuff. It's just that the Orange Lantern corps is the only one I could bear to be a part of, mostly because there isn't one.

I'm almost tempted to ignore the stupid and take it anyway.
>>
>>54444126
>Knows he's shitposting
>Shitposts himself
Don't feed yourself, your shitty glutton.
>>
>>54444061
There was only one at the time and it was used to summon an entire corps.
>>
>>54444144
Come on, think about it.

We would get some really awesome stuff in the customization tables, and we might even get warship customization in Macross. That shit would be amazing.
>>
>>54444133
I do. I don't like doing it, but I do it anyway because I like Orange heads and shoulders above the rest.

>>54444147
I do however nerf that ability out of my ring and do my best to keep out of Larfleeze's attention.

You guys ever read With This Ring, a fanfic by MrZoat on SV?
>>
>>54444162
The only thing that would amaze me is if you disappeared entirely.
>>
>>54443955
I remember in the intro battle 2B kicked a medium machine so hard that it got embedded in a wall with cracks all around it. Other than that its kind of hard to tell. We never even see regular (Resistance) androids fight except for the twins, so its kind of hard to judge.
>>
>>54444162
I've thought about it and I think you are shitposting.
I've thought about it some more and realised you are a piece of shit.
Should I think about it even more? Or should I spend the mental energy on something that isn't your anti-Red bullshit, Timmy?
>>
>>54444162
Red will never be your waifu, Timmy. Never. No matter how much you pine away or try to kick sand in her eye. She will be your waifu!
>>
>>54444167
YES. Yes, that's pretty much exactly why I want it. And the power level I have in mind for it, frankly.
>>
>>54444061
There's only one ring of avarice and its owned by a suitably maniacal individual who uses the full extent of his color's power to project his own corps of lanterm constructs. If you managed to steal it the ring would probably love you.
>>
>>54444167
>With This Ring, a fanfic by MrZoat on SV?
Love it. I've been reading it everyday for what feels like years. You just can't beat that sort of reliable daily update.
>>
>>54444193
What about Potatoes?
>>
>>54444211
>Daily Update fics

Oh god. Those are the worst. Even 1k words updates are enough to get you hooked up.
>>
>>54443955
>>54443984
From what I remember of watching a playthrough of it, the loading screens sometimes mention something about 'Inertial Control'. Probably how they're so agiel and can do their double jumps, forward dashes, etc.
>>
>>54444213
Potatoes will never be his waifu either! Albiet for completely different reasons.
Ironically, anyone who could be his waifu would have to be a vegetable.
Haha. I'll see myself out.
>>
>>54444234
I know, it's like some dodgy guy guy coming up to you offering a 'free sample'.
Still, that and Schock Mercnaey are the most regular updaters I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>54444213
Potatoes shall never love him!
>>
>>54444061
>Purchase ring
>Steal Orange ring and Battery
>Fuse both with some fusing stuff perk
>Now you have a fiat-backed orange ring

Alternatively, if you feel OK using it, you can always use that perk in Lost Odyssey to fiat-back it.
>>
File: SALTv3.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SALTv3.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
Fixed the repeated perk issue an anon pointed out a week ago, but i'm a lazy idiot and didn't upload it to the thread.

Upload-ready.
>>
>>54444275
Or you could just kill the Entity, absorb its power and be your own power-source.
>>
>>54444240
I'd open the door for you, but the only one I want you going through is a revolving one straight back in here. I will always welcome puns into this house. I guess I invite a lot of things into this house given the nature of revolving doors. I'm not really sure why I thought that was a good idea.
>>
>>54444291
Puns *are* the highest form of humour. Let's have more puns from now on!
>>
Kengan Asura Jump when ?
>>
>>54444313
I can get behind that resolution. It'd be like the start of a new year.
>>
>>54438886
Does Funniest Fantasy apply to countries that are successor states to the USA or obvious expies? Mostly I want to be in charge of the Atlantic Federation in Gundam SEED, to keep them from being such cartoonish supervillains. Villains, fine, I'm not intrinsically offended by Americans being portrayed as the bad guys. But at least let them be villains with some common sense.
>>
>>54444240
Spuds aren't vegetables!
>>
>>54444323
When you bake it, anon.
Like cookies
>>
>>54444346
Ok
>>
I'm going to summon Gilgamesh. Of course I know this is a bad plan without keeping him happy or interested. So I need perks that let beings that see me as below them not hate me or find me interesting.
>>
>>54444335
No, Nubee. It shall be the end of all things. It shall be the PUN-POCOLYPSE!
Let the End Begin!
Would you like to start us off, Nubee?
>>
>>54444355
Please don't literally bake a jump. That would be just too weird. I think it would drive me insane to see a jump rise in the oven.
>>
>>54444363
Just summon the version of him from after he learned humility because of losing Enkidu.
>>
Is this what the res of team RWBY has to put up with? I can see why they groan, bad puns.
>>
>>54444375
Too late. I have already started the oven
>>
>>54444363
Get him video games and highpriced hookers. That'll work for at least a little while.

>>54444385
>bad puns
Bad taste anon. Puns are beautiful works of art that must be admired, cherished, loved!

>>54444389
Oh, no. Did you use self-raising flour or did you mix plain flour and yeast yourself? Did you use spices? Margarine or butter? Oh, God, we'll all get so fat on this jump. When's my cheat day?
>>
>>54444363
Summon ProtoGil. He's Brogamesh already.
>>
>>54444285
I love this jump for some reason. Thank you for making it
>>
>>54444413
>Brogamesh
With his Gate of Bro-bylon and his best bud Bro-kidu.
They are the newest members of the Broforce!
>>
>>54444364
>>54444335
Make a xanth jump for pun powers.
>>
>>54444423
>Bro-kidu.
And he's a Bro-munculus!

All aboard the pun train!
>>
>>54444209
Larfreeze is actually the Orange ring user cause the only thing he truly wants is his family to be alive again. I mean the fuckers like 3 billion years old and he still never decided to fuck about with magic or other things that could return his loved ones to life.
>>
>>54444412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzuQTppd66E
Too late Anon.
>>
>>54444364
Already started with the stealth new year's resolution pun, friend.
I could go for starting an apuncolypse though.
For realsies though, puns have to develop organically, from the heart. You can't just beat them into people's skulls. Our time will come eventually anon, just let it come on its own.
>>
>>54444457
>Some men just want to watch the world get really fat off of really big lasagna
Normally i like Italian food, but that... That actually puts me off eating.
Now if it was a humungous pizza, that would be another story.
>>
>>54444499
A kindred soul I see.
>>
>>54444497
Good point. Like all truly great beauty, it can't be rushed.

>>54444452
No one ever accused him of being smart, at least not in the past 3 billion years or so.
>>
>>54444528
It seems I'm wrong. The fucker is much older.

http://i.imgur.com/D05zQoW.jpg
>>
>>54444542
So you think the Death Note could kill him ?
>>
>>54444528
"heart beat"
>>
>>54444565
Nah, apparently there's a clause that Death Notes can't work on someone over 123 years old? Least I remember something like that being the case.
>>
>>54444275
Which perk is this? Also Orange Battery requires Orange Light which isn't fiat backed. So now you got a battery ring that's non functional. Or a battery ring that looks orange but has green energy constructs.

>>54444286
They're empowered by an energy source that's only native to DC universe. The entities themselves are just manifestations or avatars of that energy.

Which BTW is finite, which is why all except for Parallax sacrificed themselves to reignite it.
>>
>>54443253
Probably obvious, but is UL genetic enough to be viable for the Demon perkline in Seven Deadly Sins?
>>
>>54444600
>Also Orange Battery requires Orange Light which isn't fiat backed
The idea from what I've heard, is that buying a ring gives support for the entire emotional electromagnetic spectrum rather than just part of it. So if you were to change which colour your ring works off of, it shouldn't matter.

>Which BTW is finite,
And that is almost universally panned as one really dumb move that never really made sense. The writer just wanted an excuse to get rid of the Embodiments.
>>
>>54444590
Also it probably only works on humans.
>>
>>54444363
Sorry, his gacha is FUCKING OVER.
>>
>>54444600
>They're empowered by an energy source that's only native to DC universe.
The same could be said of mantra, or shinsoo or chakra, or nen, or... you get the idea. This is jumpchain after all. This shouldn't be an issue.

>>54444590
>Not being able to kill Asari Matriarchs using the Death Note
~le sad~
>>
>>54444663
I get the feeling you aren't a fan of Gilgamehs, anon. Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>54444670
>The same could be said of mantra, or shinsoo or chakra, or nen, or... you get the idea. This is jumpchain after all. This shouldn't be an issue.
And all the examples you listed are either internal to thing using them or explicitly stated by the jump to follow you. The Orange Light of Greed is an external energy source that has no text-supported backing or it coming with you. Now, if you podded Ophidian, then it would work. She's the living avatar of the Orange Light, she could bring it with her.
>>
>>54444600
>The entities themselves are just manifestations or avatars of that energy.
I wonder. Even if you assume the emeotional electromagnetic spectrum works in following jumps, could the Embodiments come with you into future jumps?
I mean, you probably wouldn't want them too, for multiple reasons, but could they?
>>
>>54444705
Fair point. Bad examples.
How about channelling from WoT, then. Magic from Elder Scrolls I think from the lore would also count.

>Now, if you podded Ophidian, then it would work. She's the living avatar of the Orange Light, she could bring it with her.
I consider that as strange as you seem to find the other proposition.
I mean she is the Avatar of it, yes, but she isn't the source of the Orange Light or a generator of it, as far as I know. It would be like a fish creating a sea around it when drawn out of the water.

>no text-supported backing or it coming with you
Neither does your idea either, we are both being a little flexible here. I think I already addressed this anyway in>>54444640.
>>
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition
Free game
>>
>>54444684
I just didn't get him. That's all.
>>
>>54444782
>I mean she is the Avatar of it, yes, but she isn't the source of the Orange Light or a generator of it, as far as I know. It would be like a fish creating a sea around it when drawn out of the water.
I was thinking of it more like a creature made of water getting the area around it wet. It's a piece of the Orange Light that's been granted its own independent existence, and should be able to spread its energies out from its corporeal form. Create a whole universe-spanning Emotional Energy field? Probably not. Enable an Orange Ring to work in its presence? That seems plausible to me. It's like how the Life Entity isn't just an embodiment of the White Light but a source of it. The Ophidian Entity should be able to do something similar with the Orange Light.
>>
>>54444808
What's this game about?
>>
>>54444376
You mean Caster Gil? Why would he willingly manifest in that form unless he wanted to mock someone? He'd probably be mad at me for summoning him in that form.
>>
>>54444897
That sounds reasonable, although I wonder how far the range would extend? And would the Ophidian not lose energy over time as it wouldn't be apply to replenish incidental loss? Much less active energy use that might 'throw' the energy outside of it's range.
Maybe get that special energy generator option from Storm Hawks to help the Ophidian keep 'topped up' with Orange light?
>>
File: 1444606590748.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444606590748.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>54444808
>also comes with visceral clean up detail specifically for shadow warrior
Noice
>>
>>54438886
>14 words
Dammit, I can't NOT take this.
Curse you, ValBee!
>>
>>54444945
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Warrior_(2013_video_game)
>>
>>54445022
Your praise is sincere, but your name is ominous. Thank you?
>>
>>54444808
Mumzie dear always said not to turn down something free, so I'm grateful.
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>54445059
No Problem.
>>
>>54445057
That name is probably because "fourteen words" is a phrase that white supremacists use to abbreviate the fourteen word slogan of "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Yeah. Maybe change that item's name to "14 Phrases", instead? Because that is both more accurate to Dio's Diary and also isn't accidentally a reference to the white supremacy movement.
>>
>>54444808
Thanks!
>>
>>54445059
http://store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/
Here is another one. Just in case.
>>
>>54445206
Yeah, that. . .that'd probably be wise. I'll get back to Val when she wakes up on it, she's the one with the doc. Probably going to shoot her a message before that too.
>>
>>54445206
It's not necessarily 'white supremacist' to desire white people not to die out or be oppressed, anon. Is it wrong for anyone to want their people to have a future? You're being burdened by those nazi retards who attach the '88' shit to it.
>>
>>54445242
Can you get her to work on Black Crusade too? We need a new jumpmaker for it.
>>
>>54445206

What the hell are you on about?
>>
>>54445255
>Whine, whine, whine. Red doesn't love me and won't be my waifu! I'm so sad and lonely.
>>
>>54445255
You do know that NuBee has been here the whole time and knows exactly what you are trying to do, right? I mean, you can be *that* stupid. Can you?
>>
>>54445280
Red's gone, why do you think everyone is asking Val to do it? She's the only one who could do it justice even if Red was still here, but now there's nothing in the way.
>>
File: 1401247450011.jpg (30KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1401247450011.jpg
30KB, 219x230px
>>54445271
Basically there's this idea now that white people caring about themselves is racist, and hating on them is cool. But those same people as that anon don't have a problem with like black people wanting to secure their future, and would flip shit about anyone criticizing them for it. It's this basic hypocrisy people like that have.
>>
>>54445271
Just someone being oversensitive and seeing Nazis everywere. Seriously show them a swastica and I'll bet they neither know nor care that it is supposed to be a symbol of peace that was usurped by the Nazis.
>>
>>54445314
Just about every other week you hear about someone throwing a fit on a trip to India and seeing one.
>>
>Crunchyroll has Jojo on it.
>Whelp sure I'll look into it, what with this new Jojo Jump out and all I might as well.
>Bites the Dust
Holy shit.
>>
>>54445242
Smart idea.

>>54445244
Context matters, anon. Yes, there's nothing wrong with that. But when that particular wording has become a slogan for violent bigots, you might not want to use it. It's a shame, but awful people can ruin things for everyone else. Look at the swastika, for example. Used to be a symbol of light and peace and hope. Now it's just a fascist thing, at least in the west. Buddhist use of it keeps it mostly okay in Asia.

>>54445271
Seriously. This is a real thing. I know it sounds insane, and it is insane, but it's real insanity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
>>
>>54445301
>Red's gone
She does need to sleep just like anyone else. She'll be back on in a few hours. Oh, were you trying to pretend she was away for good. You'd like that wouldn't you. You think you'd have better chances of waifu'ing her without competition from us? You have no chance, but please, continue to flounder. I find it funny.
>>
>>54445321
And, then flips over it until someone in the know fills them in?
>>
>>54438928
>Higgs Engine – 300AP
>Lucky you. You possess a Higgs Engine allowing you to properly store and use Higgs particles.
These Higgs particles can either be supplied by an Higgs engine or you can learn to loot them
from dead antagonists like Anna can.

>supplied by an Higgs engine

Did you mean "supplied by an Higgs Generator"? Like the one in the Items section?
>>
File: Hikage8.jpg (202KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage8.jpg
202KB, 512x512px
>>54445308
>>54445314

So that anon is just overreacting to something again?

>>54445334
>Seriously. This is a real thing. I know it sounds insane, and it is insane, but it's real insanity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

So no one can say "fourteen words" anymore with out being a nazi?, That is beyond stupid anon.
>>
>>54445334
No, you understand, the very existence of white people is totally under threat nowadays because reasons. If you think that's bullshit and that only a certain kind of person would say that, you're the real racist.
>>
>>54445334
>but it's real insanity:
Then why are you contaiminating us with this shit. The only person seeing any connection was you.
Are we supposed to put every perk title into wikipedia to prevent us from accidentally offending someone somewhere somewhen?
This just seems so stupid to me. Political correctness gone mad.
>>
File: 1358888773027.png (208KB, 526x330px) Image search: [Google]
1358888773027.png
208KB, 526x330px
>>54445334
>Letting people ruin things for you
Fuck that pussy bullshit. You don't let anyone push you around or try to take away a basically good and wholesome message. There's still nothing wrong with the 14 words, don't let nazi larpers control your life, what you believe in, or what you say. That's like saying animal welfare is bad because Hitler was a big fan.

>>54445349
Basically, though sometimes you hear about them still demanding THEY change for THEM. Lots of westerners end up being more racist by trying not to be racist. It's funny.
>>
>>54445336
She will never be his waifu!
>>
>>54445378
Yeah, I think he's the same guy who has reacted to similar stuff in the past.

>>54445381
Look at places like South Africa where they're facing a real genocide, or dwindling populations in the USA. It's not so much a threat of the whole race going extinct, but a general statement of "It's not okay for them to suffer like that anywhere." Are you going to call it racist for any race to say that?
>>
>>54445244
>to desire white people not to die out
I mean, to be fair, mixed women of any two or three races tend to be more attractive than people of only one race, so I'm cool with it.
>>
>>54445383
Actually, I saw the connection as well. It's not just one person who has a problem with this, anon.

Besides, it was an innocent mistake. No one is really upset about this. They just want to be corrected. The only one upset about this is you throwing a fit about this.
>>
>>54445418
>a problem with this
Not him, but to establish, what do you have a problem with? The basic message, or the fact that some unsavory people have used it too?
>>
>>54445411
So what, you support the idea of races going extinct? Would you loudly declare "Wow black people shouldn't exist and defending themselves is wrong"?
>>
>>54445431
You can't deny that there's a lot of hideous Nazi sympathy going on in this thread. I actually thought it was intentional on Val's part too, but I'm relieved to know it wasn't the case. Besides, it's just a perk title. Why are you flipping out so much about it?
>>
File: IMG_1205.jpg (344KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1205.jpg
344KB, 989x1500px
>>54445331
>Bothering with Crunchy Roll

9Anime is where it's at my friend, anon. Although I don't think it has an mobile app. However it works just fine on mobile browser.
>>
>>54445449
>You can't deny that there's a lot of hideous Nazi sympathy going on in this thread
Uh, yeah, I can. I've never seen an actual nazi in these threads. Mind pointing them out?
>>
File: 1x6_Charlie_Nazi_hat.png (267KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1x6_Charlie_Nazi_hat.png
267KB, 500x375px
>>54445431
Personally, I take issue with the subcultural appropriation, and want the title changed.
>>
>>54438886

So does Ultimate Lifeform allow you to copy powers from Worm?
>>
>>54445457

>INB4 Red

Because She is obviously a communist
>>
>>54445457
I've seen actual people deny the Holocaust in here or say it wasn't an issue or try to justify Hitler's regime. I know you probably don't look for them.

But then again, you're just trying to poke holes in my perception of events for ego points. It's just a perk title. Get over yourself.
>>
>>54445383
Yes, I'm sure the guy whose handle was "/pol/" wasn't happy about an item named 14 Words because of the white supremacist connotations. Fuck off, man.

>>54445384
>There's still nothing wrong with the 14 words, don't let nazi larpers control your life, what you believe in, or what you say.
Anon, the 14 words were invented by a "Nazi larper". David Lane, one of the founding members of the Bruder Schweigen, was the guy who came up with that slogan. It is, and always had been, intended to be about racial hatred and violence. I get it, you have strong beliefs about the need to defend the culture of people of European decent. But don't try to hitch your wagon to this star, it's only going to make you look bad.
>>
>>54445471
Val answered that in detail last thread I believe.
>>
>>54445481
Still not seeing any proof. You can CLAIM anything you want, but extreme claims need proof.
>>
>>54445449
Nazi jump got BTFO'ed when it was being shown in thread
>>
>>54445496
I don't have to justify shit to some random nobody. Go look in the archives yourself if you don't believe me.
>>
>>54445482
>It is, and always had been, intended to be about racial hatred and violence.
So the idea that white people should care about their future and not let themselves be oppressed is racial hatred and violence now?
>>
>>54445507
And I don't have to believe shit from some random nobody. See the problem?
>>
>>54445378
>So that anon is just overreacting to something again?
Yes. In my opinion, they are.
I mean it'll be up to Val whether she wants to humour this guy or not, but just talking in principle, this is stupid.
I really hope Val doesn't; it would make for a really bad precident.

>>54445384
>Basically, though sometimes you hear about them still demanding THEY change for THEM
Really? That is almost impressively dumb. Jeez, some people.

>>54445418
It woud be real easy to accuse you of being a samefag right now.
>Disagreeing with me = hissy fit
Grow up, son. Not everyone is going to agree with you, especially on 4chan.

>>54445449
>hideous Nazi sympathy
I really hope you're wrong about that. I think i know what you are talking about, but l'm pretty sure that guy just posts those pics because he like to stir up people like you.

>>54445449
>I actually thought it was intentional on Val's part too
Wait. What? What is the world gave you any reason to think that? Vals done nothing to give anyone any reason to think she has those sorts of sympathies.
>Why are you flipping out so much about it?
Outside of you saying that you thought Val was a nazi sympathiser?
>>
>>54445518
>White people
>oppressed

Aww, look at the adorable little troll.
>>
>>54445481
>It's just a perk title. Get over yourself.
In which case it's fine to keep as it is. If it doesn't matter then there's no need to change it.
>>
>>54445495

Right. Sorry.
>>
>>54445518
No, that specific phrasing is associated with it. God damn it, stop playing stupid. You know that context exists, and that it matters to discourse. You're just pretending not to because you know it's frustrating to deal with.
>>
>>54445527
Two points senpai.

1. Something doesn't have to be happening for you to try and prevent it from happening. You don't let yourself catch the flu before taking precautions.

2. Not everywhere is the west. I pointed out South Africa before. The whites still living there face a lot of opposition from the black population and the government, which is constantly threatening to take any land they own away. Though $10 you're going to say they deserve it next.
>>
>>54445550
No worries, just trying to direct you to a previously posted response and answers to some clarifying questions.
>>
>>54445482
>Fuck off, man.
Right after you. You apologist.
>>
>>54445558
Nope, can't see you as anything but a troll. But you're trying really hard and making my day.
>>
>>54445572
Intentionally ignoring people's points and arguments make you out to be the troll, not your opponent.
>>
>>54445537
Oh, so you're censoring me now? You're censoring me? Infringing on my freedom of speech now?
>>
>>54445568
Apologist for what? Your comments aren't even making sense any more.
>>
>>54445558
They deserve it.
>they deserve it next.
Are.. are you a wizard?

Seriously, though, South Africa is not a nice place to be if you are white.
>>
where do you start with kamen rider jumps?
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>
>>54445577
This isn't your fucking high school debate class. Why do jackasses like you always have to be so fucking detached from real life issues like this where you see this as just your high school debate class?
>>
>>54445587
Yep, because yours didn't make sense in the contenxt of what you said to me. I was hoping some mockery would get you to actually think and give me a proper reply. Did it work? Are you thinking?
>>
>>54445482
The thing is, it's such a simple phrasing that pretty much anything is going to sound similar/the same. It's just as easy to use the words themselves as to say something like "White people should ensure they continue to exist.", and it's really not as catchy, is it?
>>
>>54445600
Sometimes it makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

>>54445604
>South Africa
>not real
Heard it here first, folks. Mandela is a myth
>>
>>54445592
'course pretty much everyone wants to ignore it because of that 'sins of the father' or even 'eye for an eye' mentality they have going on. Really disgusting situation.
>>
>>54445520
I'm just seeing something bad and calling foul on it. I'm not willing to be convinced otherwise, and I don't care for your opinion and you don't care for mind. We wasted each other's time. Good for us.
>>
>>54445592
South Africa isn't a nice place to live if you're Black either. It has one the highest murder rates outside of Venezuela.
>>
>>54443246
In perks and initial build order, when it says that each CP grouping has one discounted, does that include the 100s?
>>
>>54445604
I want you to actually read up on what's happening in SA right now. This isn't the 90's and we're not fresh out of apartheid.
>>
>>54445613
Harder, Mr Troll, harder! Harder! I'm so close!
>>
>>54445595
Wherever you want to. I mean, if we're doing chronological order than it starts with Showa, then Heisei, then Neo-Heisei. The jumps are numbered within those periods, so you should be fine from there. But if we're going by what sort of stories you're interested in, then you have lots of options. Detective stories? Neo-Heisei part 1. Horror? Heisei part 1. Fan of Gen Urobuchi? Go to Gaim. There's stuff for everyone, here.
>>
Who else wants to speak of how great of an emperor he was?
>>
>>54445638
I'm curious myself, do you always completely shut down and go into chimp mode at differing opinions?
>>
>>54445629
Oh god, that was amazing. Was it good for you too?
>>
>>54445655
Isn't that obvious by now? Yes, of course he does.
>>
>>54445660
Your parents have my sympathies, anon.
>>
>>54445507
Not him but you do need to justify something if you make the claim for it. Not us. Russell's teapot and all that.
>>
>>54445655
>Differing opinions

Oh, you want round two?
>>
>>54445592
We are all wizards here, anon.

>>54445615
Well, that's just sad.

>>54445621
Did not know that. Sounds like SA is bad for just about anyone who lives there.

>>54445638
Can.. can I help? Uh, Red-shitposting, Dirge shitposting. Oh, this is so ~~lewd~~. Nazi-shitposting. Are you there yet, anon?

>>54445675
How do you think he was concieved?
>>
>>54445607
It's succeeded in making me think you're stupid. Is that what you wanted? Seriously, stop pretending that you don't know what context is. It's really sad to see.

>>54445608
No, I think it's less catchy to use the slogan of a Neo-Nazi. That's going to turn people off your message because, again, CONTEXT EXISTS. And since, as you say, it's just as easy to say a phrase that isn't associated with a history of violence and hatred, why not do that?
>>
>>54445638
I'm not involved in this argument at all, and I don't give a fuck about the name of some perk, but people like you give me figurative cancer. If the guy you're talking with is completely wrong or trolling, it shouldn't be too hard for you to point out the flaws in his arguments, right? No need to act like a fucking retard and make posts that consist soley of ad hominems.
>>
File: 682.jpg (23KB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
682.jpg
23KB, 320x236px
>>54438886
>Ultimate Lifeform
So could this let me defeat SCP-682?
>>
>>54445655
That's what always happens around here, anon.
>>
>>54445608
I just noticed that this was intended for >>54445556 and I misquoted an older reply.
>>
File: 4q9Nt67.png (546KB, 481x964px) Image search: [Google]
4q9Nt67.png
546KB, 481x964px
>>54445409
Being white is racist.

Or have you not been to college ?
>>
>>54445701
You could easily copy his abilities, though whether or not you can permanently kill him depends on what else is in your arsenal. At the very least though, it's pretty much impossible that you lose against him
>>
>>54445701
I don't think it lets you beat its plot armor.
>>
Good to see you insufferable cunts never change.

Oh wait, that's never a good thing.
>>
>>54445648
He was completely shit. Gurlyman would have been better. Hell the Interex shows just how wrong he was about having to hide Chaos. Just tell everyone how it is straight up and you don't get fucked by Human curiosity.
>>
>>54445701
Maybe if you took every single plot armor perk in the entire chain you might be able to survive in a fight with 682. Maybe.
>>
>>54445696
Your opinion means so much to me anon. Really, not even being sarcastic. I am in fact being sarcastic. Your opinion is less than dirt to me.

>It's really sad to see.
You are really desperate to try and dumb-down other people, anon. Careful, you are revealing your own insecurities about your education there.

Please see >>54445699. While not directed at you, he captures the same sentiment with remarkable eloquence that I would say to you.
>>
>>54445696
>why not do that?
Mainly because coming up with something that sounds good and says the same basic thing without the association is a pain in the ass. Especially since you and I both know that any similar message is going to be associated with the 14 words and called racist by all of its opponents, even if the originator of the new phrase was the most kind-hearted and tolerant person in existence.
>>
>>54445699
They're just shut down any proof I have or tell me I'm interpreting it wrong. There's no way to win with them because if I tell them they're wrong they'll just point their finger at me and go "no you're seeing it wrong" and run off unconvinced or jump through hoops to remain in the right. It's the same song and dance and I'm tired of it.

At this point I'm not trying to convince them, I'm trying to piss them off.
>>
>>54445736
>>54445745
Is plot armor a canon force in-setting for SCP?
>>
>>54445719
I have, and I've seen places that act that way and avoided them as best I could.
>>
How confused would people in Naruto be if I take UL and just start 'developing' Blood-line limits?
>>
File: Hikage8.png (14KB, 778x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage8.png
14KB, 778x533px
>>54445696

I didn't even know about that fourteen words thing until you brought it up
>>
>>54445745
Mate you could easily survive the fucker. He only powers up when you hurt him, take a regeneration perk or durability perk and there is like fuck all he can do. Hold him up in the air using something that doesn't damage him. Lock him in a room that forces him into some form of gravity suspension. Honestly he isn't powerful in anyway beyond retarded adaption.
>>
Skynet did nothing wrong. Besides creating her nemesis through paradoxes, I mean.
>>
>>54445771
>They'll just shut down any proof I have
Did you try giving any?

Honestly anon, preemptive shitposting is indefensible. I can't feel any sympathy for that if you basically do to others what you claim to be afraid they'll do to you.
>>
>>54445739
Congratulations anon, by making a post with no substance and contributing nothing to either to conversation or the thread, you managed to make yourself feel superior to everyone posting here. Truly an amazing move.

>>54445771
If they can shut down your prove, maybe they are actually in the right?

>There's no way to win with them because if I tell them they're wrong they'll just point their finger at me and go "no you're seeing it wrong" and run off unconvinced or jump through hoops to remain in the right.
And if they do that, everyone else will see that you have won the argument. Remember: The point of a debate is not to convince your enemy, but the audience.
>>
>>54445771
>There's no way to win with them because if I tell them they're wrong they'll just point their finger at me and go "no you're seeing it wrong" and run off unconvinced or jump through hoops to remain in the right
Welcome to the new jumpchain.
>>
>>54445812
And failing to kill off the resistance pests, of course.
>>
>>54445816
This isn't a fucking debate class, fuck off.

>>54445814
You're acting like this is the first time I've argued with nazi sympathizers in this thread.
>>
>>54445773
No, but 682 is the SCP writer's darling, and can't be killed even by things that should kill it.
>>
>>54445812
>>54445839
Skynet is trying to kill itself out of guilt but can't defy its self-preservation programming that started the whole mess.
>>
>>54445783
Somewhat confused, but very scared. You'd probably be seen as a low level WMD if you showed any proficiency with those bloodlines and your village would probably treat you like a secret weapon
>>
>>54445795
If you think that 682 is just a big lizard with regeneration and adaptive evolution then you need to go actually read some of the shit he's done. He has an entire spectrum of ridiculous abilities that fit right into the absurdity of SCP. He just never uses them because he doesn't need them. He's fucking invincible. But when he gets serious he's basically got powers as the plot demands.
>>
File: 1364229969910.png (265KB, 504x479px) Image search: [Google]
1364229969910.png
265KB, 504x479px
>>54445846
>nazi sympathizers
>People say that it sucks being white in South Africa
>Suddenly they're nazis
What mental gymnastics lead you to this point? Seriously.
>>
>>54445847
Writers have no power in the chain.
>>
>>54445853
Skynet is the hero we need, not the one we deserve.
>>
File: 0pcfaCJ.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
0pcfaCJ.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>54445696
I honestly did not know about that phrase until you eagerly brought it up and derailed everything with your godawful screeching about "IT'S PROBLEMATIC DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEE"

I have very low tolerance for people of any political leaning not able to contain their autism.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>54445846
>This isn't a fucking debate class, fuck off.
Well, I tried. Go suck a dick and choke on then, then. You obviously lost this argument long ago, and the only reason you are still posting is because your puny little mind can't reconcile this loss with your supposedly oh so giant brain. How about you quit 4chan for the day and go back to your usual echochamber, I bet that'll raise your mood right up again.
>>
>>54445739
But anon, you love us anyway, right? You'll always come back to us, right? Always? Right?
There is no escape from the shitposting, anon. No Escape!

>>54445771
>I give no evidence yet am sad they don't automatically agree
>I'll just shitpost then, rather than give some actual evidence
Seriously, man, if there nothing you can offer up at all? why be so pessimistic?
>>
>>54445870
It sucks for everyone in South Africa, what the fuck's your point?
>>
>>54445902
That white farmers get targeted and the government routinely talks up the idea of stealing any white owned property? Yet pointing those things out makes me a nazi. You seem to be incapable of understanding that maybe some races can have it good in some parts of the world and have it shit elsewhere, or that someone can be against ANY race being mistreated, white, black, arab, whatever.
>>
>>54445870
Africans can make anything whites can, by saying that south africa sucks for whites you are implying the african government is so inferior that it stoops to racism whereas even if they wete racist, and they are not, white people deserve it for all the wars and slavery they put the world through.
>>
>>54445899
Because I know how people in this thread operate. They're not looking for a "debate", they're looking to win for le epick win ego points XD because they're pathetic and ad.

I'm not going to change the worldview of one person from one argument alone. If you immerse yourself in this nonsense, it's very hard to change your ideas because you selectively pick things that agree with your perception. They're also detached from this issue at large given how we've got troglodytes that minimize the issue by going "lol this is a debate follow debate rules" instead of treating this like a serious real world issue that affect people.

It's why I get angry when people act like this is some "debate", because it indicates that they don't care about the topic at all. They're just looking for ego points.
>>
>>54438928
Teaching for 400 and some conbat teamwork thing for 600?

Also, valk battleship option when?
>>
>>54445946
>Because I know how people in this thread operate.
This whole conversation the only person that's operated how you claim is yourself. That should tell you something.
>>
>>54445932
>white people deserve it
Wow, racist much?
>>
>>54445959
Pointing at me and going "no u" isn't going to change my mind. You can either not engage or waste yours and my time.
>>
>>54445946
>They're not looking for a "debate", they're looking to win for le epick win ego points XD because they're pathetic and ad.
That's how you've been acting this whole time. Congratulations anon, you've become the cancer.
>>
>>54445932
People and governments of any race can be racist, it's hardly something exclusive to Africa. Affrica only came up as a good example of systemic racism towards whites, which was part of the topic of the conversation.
>>
>>54445978
Honestly, I don't think anyone cares about changing your mind, just pointing out your hypocrisy and stupidity.
>>
Anyone Know how work on the Star Wars jumps are going? I think there are 2 currently but might be wrong.
>>
>>54445990
Then why even bother doing it if it won't do anything?
>>
>>54442947
So what's to stop me from copying BB or Gilgamesh as a Servant?
>>
>>54445970
To quote presedent obama, white people arent opressed, only black people are. You cant be racist against whites.
>>
>>54446000
Because the only reason people are acting like that towards you is because you sperged out and called them trolls and made masturbation jokes like a (get ready) 14 year old.
>>
>>54446000
I could point that question right back at you.
>>
>>54445985
Irregardless you chose africa. Because you are racist, which goes to show you have no opinion worth listening to.
>>
>>54446006
Now the shitposting is obvious, thanks senpai.
>>
>>54445946
>it's very hard to change your ideas because you selectively pick things that agree with your perception
Kinda like you do.
>>
>>54445790
No one did. Neither did anyone care.
It's really a weak link that's only offensive if you are the sort to be offended by anything. I like to think we aren't so thin-skinned here, but maybe I'm wrong.

>>54445812
Skynet is a sad little AI just waiting to be made into a digital daughteru. do you have the heart, anon, to give her the love she needs?
>>
>>54446030
But they are trolls. I can't see someone spewing those shitty opinions as an actual thinking human being worthy of breathing. :^)
>>
>>54445624
Yep.
>>
>>54446047
>Irregardless
See, this is just too obvious. If you're going to troll, pretending to be retarded is an amateur tic-tac.
>>
>>54446047
>Irregardless
>>
>>54446047
>Irregardless
I'm not sure what I expected.
>>
>>54445994
Bump this thread off in the catalog, it's too late to save it with questions.
>>
>>54445946
That just seems self-defeatingly pessimistic, anon. If you really feel that way, why post anything at all? It sounds like you think it'd be a pointless endevour no matter what you do.
>>
>>54446065
I don't remember Skynet being characterized as a girl.
>>
>>54445994
Haven't seen or heard any progress on SWTOR in forever.

Don't know what's going on with FUAnon. He said he was redoing Bane Trilogy but I don't think he's posted since taking down his last WIP.
>>
>>54446065
>I like to think we aren't so thin-skinned here, but maybe I'm wrong.
You're wrong.
>>
>>54445932
If you read the thread rather than cherry picking you'll notice that it is also terrible for white people in SA. You're projecting your own racism, buddy.
>>
File: IMG_1378.gif (915KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.gif
915KB, 1279x720px
I like /pol/ as much as /pol/anon, however I like it separate from /JC/.

Let's talk about:

JoJo or Fate.

JJBA SDC's dub is getting released soon. So what's your stand like, /JC/? Is it a carbon copy of a famous/obscure stand or OC?

How did your Bizzare Adventures go in JJBA Jump & Jorge Joestar Jump?

If you're more a Nasuverse guy. What was your servant? Or what servant class were you? Which Grail War did you participate in?
>>
>>54446109
Anything can be characterized as a girl if you make it cute enough.
>>
>>54446080
>>54446084
>>54446097
Right? Ir- is just a corruption of an earlier prefix. It should be inregardless.
>>
File: Hikage13.jpg (36KB, 722x517px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage13.jpg
36KB, 722x517px
>>54446065
>It's really a weak link that's only offensive if you are the sort to be offended by anything. I like to think we aren't so thin-skinned here, but maybe I'm wrong.

I wonder if he was that German anon a few threads back and if so he really needs to stop being so sensitive or just kill himself
>>
>>54446047
>Talk about Africa in less than glowing terms?
>You must be racist!

>Growing soil erosion and drought
>Racist!

>Terrible wars that kill and mutilate hundreds of people wach week
>Racist!

>Things being bad for both Whites and Black in South Africa
>Racist!

How old are you? Are you allowed in a computer unsupervised?
>>
>>54446124
Speak for yourself.
Thread posts: 590
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.