[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 33

File: food_wizard_1.jpg (70KB, 601x480px) Image search: [Google]
food_wizard_1.jpg
70KB, 601x480px
Paizo Games General /pgg/

Food Edition - What do your characters like to eat? Are there any kinds of food they're good at making? Have you every played a chef, cook, or other food-maker? Have you ever seen magical food or drink come up in a game?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54389557
>>
>>54394460
Shit, I thought the last thread got deleted or something. I guess we don't need this one though, because I can see new posts in the old one now.
>>
>>54394886
No but I can feel it this time. Fewer and Fewer apps get submitted. It can't be long now.
>>
>>54394914
The dawn may not come, our sun set forever. But until we know the truth of this, let us dance the dance of the high-powered apps, one last time!
>>
>>54394497
What
>>
>>54394469
>>54394419 (You)
>>54394590
Well, since its Epic, and not as constrained, I guess I'll just skip to more simpler advice: Feats and Archetypes.

For archetypes for PAladin to stack with Shining Knight, I higly reccomend taking somehting that removes casting, so you can make the most out of Mammoth Rider's Mistrust of Magic ability, and gain increased resistance against all 3 branches of magic. Saddly, the only 1pp archetype that is compatible is Warior of the Holy Light, but it should be cool being able to shoo lasers while riding a Mammoth or other large celestial creature, plus the ally bonuses from your light will help boost the strength of your monster.

Next are archetypes for your Animal Companion. Now, Charger seems like it might work well for your purposes http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/druid/animal-companions/animal-companion-archetypes/charger-companion-archetype/
Since it gets bonuses for charging and can wear barding more efficiently, meaning BETTER armor for your Mammoth (especially if you splurge on some nice enchanted Mithril barding)
Plus, if you decide to interrupt Paladin for a 2-level dip in Cavalier, now your Mount can get Challenge bonuses. If you choose to take this path, you can either go for Emissary or Gendarme to reduce the tax on Mounted Combat. Combine with a good Order for you and your companion (like Dragon or Beast(ACG)) and you and your buddy can just stomp people into paste

Now for Feats. Mounted combat is of course necessary, as are the utual Power Attack and other things for Str combat. Protector's Smite will be good to allow your companion to also benefits from your Smite's AC Bonus, but only against smaller enemies that can't jump up and smack you in the face. Smite Evil Magic is also fun since its essentially a Spell Sunder, but much ore expensive, so if you do take this feat, save it for special occasions. Adept Champion could help you you are Smiting and want to Overun
>>
>all intrigue applicants so far are qt girls
Who is going to make the guys who will bully them, /pfg/?
>>
>>54394914
Just wait until Starfinder comes out. Kitsune Spacetube stars everywhere.

Then, when the mecha rules come out, Giant Kitsune SpaceTube stars
>>
>>54394460
I can't cook, so I usually go with a character who writes or performs instead.

That said, I am playing a character who bakes! His skills are rusty, his recipes the stuff of peasantry, but he makes sweet treats and hearty biscuits with love!
>>
File: 1484554274375.jpg (100KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484554274375.jpg
100KB, 460x460px
Okay, I was looking at the Carnal Crown apps, and I noticed something. There are 13 apps for it currently, and running down the list of them you have

>4 "normal apps"
>1 tiefling app, 1 dhampir app, 1 kobold app, 1 dullahan app, 1 evil aasimar app, 1 people-eating rougarou app, 2 skinwalker apps, and 1 drow app

I know Carrion Crown is meant to be a spoopy AP, but it's seeming like the entire party will end up being some degree of monstrous. If a dullahan, a skinwalker, a drow, and a tiefling all strolled up together to the gates of a town, is there any reason at all that the torches and pitchforks shouldn't be coming out and a terrified, terrifying mob forming within minutes?
>>
Is intrigue voice or text?
>>
>>54394961
I'm bogged down, so I can't make time to bully.
>>
>>54394972
Depends on preferences of players.
>>
>>54394961
I am debating what character I was to make. A serial killer vigilante is very high on my list.
>>
>>54394961
All the dick distributors are full with games!
>>
>>54394980
You can always find time to bully, anon!
>>
>>54395062
What about DHB, he still has time right?
>>
>>54395079
I already have three games (one of them being with irl buds) and a bunch of other stuff. I would really be stretching it.
>>
>>54394968
>I know Carrion Crown is meant to be a spoopy AP, but it's seeming like the entire party will end up being some degree of monstrous. If a dullahan, a skinwalker, a drow, and a tiefling all strolled up together to the gates of a town, is there any reason at all that the torches and pitchforks shouldn't be coming out and a terrified, terrifying mob forming within minutes?
This. The people of Ustalav are incredibly superstitious, insular, and xenophobic, and the town of RAvengro is no different. Heck, Imrojka the Iconic Inquisitor's backstory makes it clear that the fact she wasn't killed as an infant is incredibly rare for anyone with Orcish blood in Ustalav

If this party were to show up, a lynch mob would form within a mere matter of minutes
>>
>>54394968
>kinwalker, a drow, and a tiefling
>skinwalkers have human forms
>most people on Golarion don't know what drow ARE
>people aren't "pitch fork and torch" hateful of tiefling
>>
>>54395168

What makes you say that?
>>
>>54395134
>>54394968
So the question is, should things be played straight with a party of mostly humans plus maybe another core race or two, or should the DM purposefully make a monster party so they can struggle to find acceptance, get ran out of town a couple times, and eventually prove themselves to all the Ustlavic haters?

>>54395168

Really? Really? Are you sure about that? Because I think you might be wrong. They get an even worse wrap than half-orcs if their fiendish features are prominent, I'd think.
>>
>>54395168
In Ustalv they are. A black skinned elf would be killed BECAUSE they have no idea what it is.
>>
>>54395168
Tieflings, to most people, are literally the spawn of demons, daemons, and devils, you'd be hard pressed to find somewhere that doesn't treat them poorly.
>>
>>54394460
She likes to eat everything! She's pretty used to military rations, so anything that isn't rations is gratiously accepted. She has a custom drawback that triples her food intake, so she eats a shitload, but she doesn't actually know how to cook. Luckily one of the party members does and we have a Cauldron of Plenty.
>>
>>54395190
>>54395206
Yes I'm sure about that. They're treated badly but not killed on sight badly like you're trying to suggest. Very few things on Golarion are "kill on sight" material.
>>
Does Rory drawfag?
>>
>>54395231
In Ustalav you're wrong. In Ustalav being a deformed human is kill on sight worthy.
>>
>>54394657

Itsuko isn't bad... just hampered by the restrictions that come from being an NPC.

Their philosophy and backstory require setup, and aren't immediately obvious from their actions. Which means they're difficult to properly present, and make distinct, in a limited time frame. Although I can think of a couple ways to do it later on...

As an antagonist.... eh? Itsuko isn't going to provide any sort of challenge on a social/intrigue front, and putting a PC-tier gunslinger up against the party is just a shit idea in general; since a single die roll can take a character from full health to dead-dead.
>>
>>54395214
Wasn't there a Cornucopia of Plenty item at some point or am I dreaming

>>54395231
Undead and Fiends, probably oozes too.
>>
>>54395213
>you'd be hard pressed to find somewhere that doesn't treat them poorly.
Poor treatment isn't the same as getting lynched.
>>
>>54395252
>In Ustalav you're wrong. In Ustalav being a deformed human is kill on sight worthy
Show me where this is written 'cause last I checked ustalav was just a bunch of varisian fucks getting their asses reamed by vampires.
>>
>>54395231
If a half-orc in Ustalav is typically "kill on sight," why wouldn't a Tiefling? Not all countries are like Andoran, anon. Some places are simply different, and it's these quirks I think are terribly overlooked when discussing the setting.
>>
>>54395231
Orcs are in Ustalav, including Half-Orcs
In Ustalav, the only nonhuman who can get by are Dwarves, Halfling, Half Elves, and the ones that don't look any different from Humans like Changelings and Dhampir.

Ustalav is basically Puritan New England meets Gothic Germany/Romania. If it looks like the Devil sent it, it gets hanged
>>
>>54395271
In Ustalav especially near Gallowspire they're probably getting lynched or killed by a royal enforcer. Or shit a sleepless detective comes after them.
>>
>>54395231
Carrion Crown player's guide literally says half-orcs and dhampirs are viewed and treated as monsters in Ustalav. To me, that line means that some places in Ustalav may go so far as trying to kill them just for existing. Why would a tiefling, which if anything they would be even less familiar with (and probably more suspicious of) be any different?
>>
>>54395271
#TieflingLivesMatter
>>
>>54395294
Half-orcs are kill on sight in Ustalav according to the iconic inquisitor's backstory. If you're telling me the spawn of orcs is but the spawn of demons isn't then you're just purposefully trying to be full of shit.
>>
File: 1496010852549.jpg (97KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496010852549.jpg
97KB, 480x366px
>>54394460
Reminder to treat your elves well. They need their daily dose.
>>
>>54395308
>Ustalav is equal parts noire fiction, vampire novel and haughty aristocracy

Jesus Christ why is this country so COOL? What are some that overlooked nations that are extremely fascinating?
>>
>>54395353
>when her ears move from one panel to the next
AAAAAAA WIGGLY ELF EARS
>>
Why aren't people flooding Carrion Crown with the edgiest monster apps the chargen allows for? A chance at monstrous party having a romp through fantasy Transylvania sounds too good to pass up.
>>
>>54395371
Because you need to become the inseminated, duh?
>>
>>54395362
As someone who's played an ustalav campaign. It really isn't cool. It's quite boring once you get past the comically retarded peasants and vampires.
>>
>>54395371
I'd apply to a Carrion Crown game but I don't ERP and it seems more like an inevitability than a suggestion with that name.
>>
>>54395371
Being chased by lynch mobs is not fun. If you're going to be a Monster, then at least take the steps to properly hide it, like a Hat of Disguise or something
>>
>>54395105
I want DHB so bad...
>>
>>54395402
It was made specifically for ERP and lewdshit. The GM said that's why they were making it.
>>
File: monkey rider chase.jpg (50KB, 540x657px) Image search: [Google]
monkey rider chase.jpg
50KB, 540x657px
>tfw you game with furries so much that you start to love them
>the cringier it is the better
>can't wait to see who makes the next Ow The Edgehog the baddest darkest dude
>looking forward to the next inappropriate insertion of a terrible fetish that has nothing to do with being furry but somehow intersects with them all the time
>impatiently expecting this month's Custom Race pitch whose X changes color, which are actually getting more well-made with time (except when they try to bog them down with extra systems and show-stopping mechanics that change repeatedly in play, I can't seem to correct that inclination)

What's your favourite awful thing /pfg/? Do you secretly want to play as teen vampire fiction piece #4391? Tragically kind-hearted drow? Whaddya got?
>>
>>54395303
>it gets hanged

Burned at the stake or violently killed for resisting and then having its corpse burned on a pyre, you mean.

>>54395402
>>54395419
So we need some more DIAMOND DOGS? Also actually, who is the DM for the game? Is it just someone's alt account because I don't recognize them.
>>
>>54395447
I love it when people try to bully your character, especially if it's for some petty reason or even unprovoked.
>>
File: here comes the big one.png (232KB, 373x376px) Image search: [Google]
here comes the big one.png
232KB, 373x376px
>>54395447
>What's your favourite awful thing /pfg/?
Pathfinder
>>
>>54395514
Then you'll fit right in here. Almost none of us really think Pathfinder is a great system, we just don't like it when people come around going YOUR GAME IS SHIT PLAY 5E.
>>
>>54395447
I love the brooding sorta-edgy loner types, but I understand that it either shoves all the responsibility of roleplay to the other partymembers/GM or completely falls flat.
>>
>>54395447
I've seen many awful things, but I must say the one that always makes me laugh the most is the person who was secretly a goddess.
>>
>>54395447
The one NPC who tearfully betrays the PCs and stands against them after having helped them for most of the campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSmi8ZOSno
>>
>>54382328
RIP Iron Gods reviewanon.
>>
>>54394952
Ok, shining knight and Warrior of the Holy Light, got down.

I was thinking with the mammoth, I'd give him armour feats and give him Rhino Hide: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-armor/specific-magic-armor/rhino-hide/

Is that a good idea?
>>
>>54395447
>CN "no sense of right or wrong" magic users, especially those with a strong focus in enchantment
>Gestalt, but only when there's 3 or fewer PCs, which I still have YET TO FUCKING HAVE HAPPEN WHY DO ALL THE GESTALT GMS RUN SIX PLAYER GAMES WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>54395457
I don't follow celebshit too closely and lewdshit games don't interest me, so I have no clue who this person is. Probably just wants some lewdshit with whoever is willing. The threads are pretty thirsty, so they probably figured it'd be easy to get it recruiting here.
>>
>>54395800
Reviews started pretty late last night, didn't they? Don't worry, there's still hope!
>>
File: huckster.jpg (87KB, 603x450px) Image search: [Google]
huckster.jpg
87KB, 603x450px
>>54394460

Anyone ever play a Croupier?
>>
>>54395866
Would you want a high-level Mythic Gestalt campaign with 3 players?
>>
>>54395866
Those GMs are probably psychopaths wishing RIGHT NOW that they were running games with 12 players.
>>
>>54395866
I want to play a Chaotic Neutral Kitsune sorceress enchanting people with her fluffy tails!
>>
>>54395800
Well, I know it's not got as much hype behind it but how about some Carnal Crown reviews? I said I'd do some yesterday. Who should I start with?
>>
How would you stat the Burnt Ivory King from Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin: The Ivory Crown?

Assume first party and Path of War including Expanded is allowed, with Gestalt open to debate!
>>
>>54395990
Roll for it, anon.
>>
>>54395866
t. Startoad
>>
>>54395990
Karihem
>>
>>54395990
Zaaz, please!
>>
>>54396034
Now that Star is gone, who else do we need to go before the cabalcord(s) merge back with the public one?
>>
File: looks like time to drink.gif (1008KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
looks like time to drink.gif
1008KB, 500x280px
>>54395925
>Touching Mythic with a 5-foot pole

If it were heavily pared down to maybe just basic path abilities and had all the specific paths gutted out, then... Maybe? If it had a premise that really grabbed me, with players and a GM I already knew?

>>54396034
nice meme my friend, a fine post
>>
>>54396072
Oh fuck, did Zaaz return after his Ensoulment debut?
>>
>>54396088
What did Zaaz make for Ensoulment?

>>54396086
I think it's a reference to Startoad "running" a 3-man gestalt campaign because he was tired of the 6-man gestalt campaigns flying about.
>>
>>54396014
Quickest solution? Some build that enters into Landsknecht using medium armor and a one-handed weapon. Zweisent Warder using Scarlet Throne into Landsknecht doesn't seem like too bad a deal. Ordained Defender if you want to do a faith build and meme it up but it's not required.

Alternatively, to represent his buffs, Warsoul Soulknife.
>>
>>54396103
>What did Zaaz make for Ensoulment?

Zaaz.
>>
>>54396119
who
>>
>>54396103
>What did Zaaz make for Ensoulment?
Zaaz. Zaaz only makes Zaaz.
>>
>>54396103
He literally made himself.
>>
>>54396119
What's notable about Zaaz.
>>
>>54396018
Probably for the best, yeah. please not Kai or Thessa, not for the first one, please

dice+1d13

1 Karihem
2 Tavva Tiri
3 Colette Vyrithrian
4 Thessa Thixess
5 Roxandreina Dragiale
6 Kai De Lamount
7 Chayse Gounelle
8 Rose Edison
9 Luther Corwley
10 Saiyuki Haao
11 Lilium
12 Kathrine Sol
13 Zaaz and Volundreil
>>
>>54396137
BASED retardanon
>>
Rolled 5 (1d13)

>>54396137
It goes in the options field, anon.
>>
>>54396136
It's a shitty donut steel that gets applied to games without much care for tone or lore. Sort of like Nero McBrain.
>>
>>54396103
I know, the startoad shitposting got old after the first few posts though. Having 3 PCs for gestalt feels like stretching it, not that more can't be done, since there are 6-mans going, I'm still just baffled at how a GM friend of mine insists on doing singleclassed solo/duo campaigns, then gets confused when the PC(s) gets shitstomped.
>>
>>54396144
I will not apologize for having never rolled dice on 4chan before.

>>54396157
Thanks.
>>
File: He's a good boy.jpg (112KB, 900x567px) Image search: [Google]
He's a good boy.jpg
112KB, 900x567px
Can cat-girls even compare?
>>
>>54396137
Could you remove Karihem? He isn't finished yet.
>>
>>54396137
> please not Kai or Thessa, not for the first one, please
Why don't you want to review my character?
>>
>>54396183
READ
DE
>>
>>54396136
He's a LE edgelord Drow Antipaladin with a LE Succubus waifu.

AKA the greatest goddamn character ever made.
>>
File: Swedish-Vallhund-7.jpg (77KB, 744x484px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish-Vallhund-7.jpg
77KB, 744x484px
>>54396187
Doggos are superior.
>>
>>54396182
>I'm still just baffled at how a GM friend of mine insists on doing singleclassed solo/duo campaigns, then gets confused when the PC(s) gets shitstomped.
To be fair the PCs are also probably shitters if he's going by normal CRB CR rules if they're getting 'shitstomped'.
>>
File: good doggo.jpg (77KB, 736x896px) Image search: [Google]
good doggo.jpg
77KB, 736x896px
>>54396240
True
>>
>>54396187
Miqote are the best! The best!
>>
>>54396246
I mean, the first time he did it was with an unadjusted Burnt Offerings, which was a complete breeze up until the PC had one bad roll against a goblin druid's SoS and was promptly mauled to death by its animal companion.
>>
>>54396281
Miqo's are nopan sluts who would never be loyal!
>>
>>54396194
Probably thinks they're shitty and doesn't want the first review to be tearing into somebody's character.
>>
>>54396299
I don't need loyalty!
>>
>>54396285
>>54396246
Can confirm. Am in one of the solo campaigns with this GM, playing a decently-built Bloodrager (Arcane Bloodline, Earthbreaker bc Shoanti). Still got my ass nearly handed to me by low-level pirates because I got ganged-up on.

Am probably gonna end up requesting gestalt if it's solo and I keep getting hit hard. Mostly looking for some way to patch up my saves and survivability.

Hypothetically, first-party only, what can I gestalt with a Bloodrager using the following stat-line? Alignment is Chaotic Good if that matters. Oracle is my first thought, next was Medium, either could potentially work.

>STR: 18 DEX: 10 CON: 16 INT: 12 WIS: 14 CHA: 13

The level 4 +1 bonus goes into Charisma. I need good progression on reflex or will saves, preferably Will saves.
>>
>>54396461
Why the fuck is your Int so high has a Bloodrager?
>>
>>54396401
Enjoy them stealing from you and leaving you in the middle of the night.
>>
>>54396491
Because I'm not a goddamn drooling retard? I like playing well-rounded characters and I needed the extra skillpoints?
>>
>>54396491
12 INT isn't that high.
>>
>>54396492
It's called breaking them with your dick retard
>>
File: 1447190966013.jpg (89KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1447190966013.jpg
89KB, 640x462px
>>54396401
Spoken like a cat.
>>
>>54396492
Just means I don't have to kick them out of bed in the morning!
>>
File: dogs and cats.gif (2MB, 400x186px) Image search: [Google]
dogs and cats.gif
2MB, 400x186px
>>54396187
Dogs can think and do evil! Cats can only think it and never achieve it.
>>
>>54396585
Cats don't even think evil, the ones people call "mean" literally just want to be left alone.
>>
>>54396585
>>54396639

Cats will steal a baby's breath!
>>
>>54396585
Did that cat just perform a flying bodyslam on the doggo?
>>
>>54396671
Cats are the favored familiars of VVITCHES!
>>
>>54396714
And /pfg/ really wants to fuck witches!
>>
>>54396671
Good! Babies are exactly like dogs!
>>
>>54396740
>t. Urgathoa
>>
>>54396765
Urgathoa isn't Tien.
>>
>>54396791
What makes you think that? Of course she is!
>>
>>54396177
>like Nero McBrain
Who?
>>
>>54395800
Looks like Iron Gods reviews are starting up again.
>>
File: 1487988570097.jpg (776KB, 927x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487988570097.jpg
776KB, 927x1000px
Ah, shit! Posted this in the old thread.

>>54380241
>>54382328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1E8EljVM [Embed]

Musical shitheel reviews by some fucking anon are back, and today we're continuing on Iron Gods.

For reference, the reviews are:

1.Kromas Ironbrand >>54382192
2. Conall Cernach
3. Elrana
4. Semzaya Baine >>54382053
5. Erecura
6. Luthaya
7. Shadilay the Bloodblade
9. Sallet >>54380779
10. Jaden Stillblade >>54380955
11. Cynn
12. Kodrak aka "Meltdown"
13. Dragoslav Novak >>54380439
14. Zed the Friendly >>54381908
15. Anka The Burning Princess
16. Fenny, the Dwarf Orc
17. Abigail Petran >>54381546
18. Aesi Dicee
19. Sir Pagone Veha
20. Layne Caeduin

Overall impressions are as follows: some pretty good apps overall, Roll20 randos are being too self-conscious about their writing and should just output character backstories of substance instead of worrying so much. Kromas awakened my late-night existential angst and made me aware of the fact my consciousness is a construction of faulty nerves contained in a vessel of decaying flesh, and the long night approaches for all mankind.

Favorite so far was Semzaya, but she's also the most out of place. Abigail was objectively my fetish.

Fenny is next!
>>
>>54396885
A hideously misplaced character that turned into a horrific dive down the rabbit hole as we discovered he was the player's OC and F-List character.
>>
>>54396836
She was Varisian.
>>
>>54397044
Varisians are pretty much Tian.
>>
>>54396969
Isn't that pretty typical of roll20? I've run into quite a few of those. One person even had a website for their personal furry setting.
>>
>>54397057
I don't know if it is, and I don't need to know.
>>
>>54397051
No? Not even a little bit. That doesn't make sense on any level, Anon.
>>
>>54397057
>Isn't that pretty typical of roll20?

... No... No it's not. Most people on Roll20 are pretty well-adjusted.
>>
>>54397051
Is this some kind of meta shit post or something?
>>
>>54397093
>>54397091
Look, unless you can give me some hard facts as to why Tian people can't be Varisians, than Urgathoa could totally be Tian.
>>
>>54397092
Oh, well I guess that speaks to living campaigns. Don't play in living campaigns. There are a lot of weirdos in them.
>>
>>54397119
They're too entirely different ethnicity from two entirely different parts of the fucking world?
>>
Does this count as /pfg/ as well?

I have a ruling question.

I made a summoner with a hydra themed eidolon. We're level one. I started out giving the eidolon two heads with two bite attacks. Would these remain primary attacks and both retain the 1.5x STR damage, or would one become a secondary attack? My DM wasn't sure and now I'm questioning it.
>>
File: lwc5Hw8.png (1MB, 740x978px) Image search: [Google]
lwc5Hw8.png
1MB, 740x978px
>>54396137
>>54396157
Okay, so first up is Luna R's offering to Carnal Crown, Roxandreina Dragiale, the only character whose name I can't be bothered to type and copy/paste instead.

An aasimar born to nobility will surely grow up to become a beacon of virtue and righteousness, right? Well, not so much, actually, as the daughter of the hedonistic House Dragiale turned out to be a spoiled brat. So the little girl grows up and eventually decides becoming a cleric of Urgathoa is proooobably worth having to eat the occasional baby because HEDONISM and POWER. Now she's a full-fledged necromancer. One time, she accidentally saved Prof Lorrimor because she killed some undead that were attacking him in a graveyard, without noticing him hiding behind a tombstone. After that, Roxandreina forgot about him, at least until a certain letter of summons arrived in the mail...

So, you see tieflings struggling to become more than their heritage so often that it's practically cliched now, but you rarely see an evil aasimar and that's really a shame because "evil hiding behind a mask of benevolence" can be a very interesting angle to play if done right. A character that sneakily leverages peoples' expectations of them for their own gain, conning them with a goody-goody act, can be cool (assuming they've got a good reason not to pull that shit on other PCs). Going a step further, and making them a conniving necromancer, just puts even more potential on the pile. Secretly raise a couple skellies from a town's graveyard, then "show up" next morning to heroically smite them with your "angelic" powers and get showered with praise and rewards from the townsfolk before moving on to the next town? This practically writes itself! As a secondary point, someone who can play healer for the party without having to be a useless healbot is always nice, and undeath is obviously a big campaign theme in Carrion Crown, so the PC will definitely be useful.
>>
>>54397143
Oh, and you're telling me a Tian person can't live in Varisia? That a Tian person born in Varisia isn't a Varisian?
>>
>>54397150
They would remain primary. Primary natural attacks only become secondary if you're also using a manufactured weapon with them.
>>
>>54397151
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's any of that juicy milking of an underutilized character archetype here. Roxandreina's backstory is brief, which can be good, but in this case is completely lacking in engaging detail. Each paragraph of her backstory could be boiled into a single sentence and you'd still have just as much. And there's nothing to indicate that she is more than the run of the mill "evil (but actually I'm neutral)" necromancer, which is an archetype I've seen done way more than, you know, an evil necromancer. The former is actually just taking the easy way out, I feel, and generally suffers for it unless you've got a redemption arc in mind.

Her connection to Lorrimor is tacked on like an after thought, and overall the app feels like the bare-bone minimum effort necessary to explain why the character is their build. I recommend more insight into how she feels about things to make her feel like more of a character. What things? Any things, please! Ustalavic politics, partying, her family, Urgathoa, life and death, whatever! Alternatively, if you can't find a way to fit that kind of developing information into the app, give us a more outward reason to care about Roxandreina- an interesting motivation or goal, perhaps, since she seems to lack those too. Give her a goal, a mission, and make her determined to bring make that goal into reality no matter who or what stands against her. You shouldn't want to stand in the way of necromancers, so show us why!

>Character Concept - 4/5
You have a good idea, though I think you're backing off from something good by explicitly trying to make the character neutral.

>Depth- 1/5
The biggest shortcoming for the whole app is that the backstory feels like it was only written to justify your class and build.

>Fits the Setting - 3/5
If a necromancer doesn't fit in in Ustalav, I don't know what does, but you don't really connect Roxandreina to Ustalav in any way.

>Is it lewd?
A little bit!
>>
>>54397122
Living Campaigns are everything wrong with Roll20 as a system, it allows pure unadulterated SHIT to persist that's built around 24/7 roleplaying where the smallest amount of time away from the campaign, or shit just joining later in the game's "story" (of which they're always lame and the characters lackluster) will mean you're the resident buttmonkey.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>54396933

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRQoPjPtHc

>16. Fenny, the Dwarf Orc

If Fenny had been born a boy (was she?), her life would be the heartbreaking tale of an heir to huge who was cursed to be smol. I'm not a fan of eugenics or opposed to interracial marriage or anything, but green manlets of that poor stature would be a pretty good argument to never mix orcs and humans if you know what I mean. But hey, she's a cute green fucking machine smol shortstack so it's AWWRIGHT.

Backstory was competent and readable, lays out some cute backstory beats and grounds the character in a family and community setting. Good work overall.

Personality is a little weaker, but up there in terms of the ones I've reviewed so far.

Mechanically there's not a lot to go by, but she'll be an alright combatant. She hits hard and way better than her level suggests, but has worse CMD than normal.

I LIKE the backstory and presentation of the character.
I DISLIKE the art and general aesthetic, but that's just personal taste.
I THINK this is a straightforward frontliner, among others, with little else to offer a group.
>>
>>54397150
>I made a summoner with a hydra themed eidolon. We're level one. I started out giving the eidolon two heads with two bite attacks. Would these remain primary attacks and both retain the 1.5x STR damage, or would one become a secondary attack? My DM wasn't sure and now I'm questioning it.
They would both remain primary attacks, but you wouldn't get both attacks with a standard action and (since you no longer only have one natural attack) it's only 1x STR to damage.
>>
>>54397153
> please not Kai or Thessa, not for the first one, please
They can. They do.
>That a Tian person born in Varisia isn't a Varisian?
I see yur game now. You're just trying to shit post /pol/ shit, but this doesn't work because VARISIA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY. This "clever" analogy does not work.
>>
>>54397203
>VARISIA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY

But... It... Is...? If Varisia don't real than how is Varisia real?
>>
>>54397151
>>54397171
That took about 50 minutes to pump out because I can't help but be wordy, but I hope it's useful, or if not useful at least entertaining. I'd call a harsh review a blood sport, but skeletons don't bleed.

I think I can probably do one more tonight, though maybe it's best not to run concurrent reviews for two different games side by side in one thread. Do you folks want me to do another right now?
>>
>>54397153
Motherfucker, she was Varisian, not merely "From Varisia."

She was one of the people, not a person of the place. Get fucked.
>>
File: tumblr_okawn8f6UQ1rcs9gvo3_1280.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okawn8f6UQ1rcs9gvo3_1280.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
>>54397194

Is that really the art, or are you just funning with people?
>>
>>54397223
It literally isn't though. It's a landmass filled with several city states and colonies and the territories they own.
>>
>>54397278
That is really the art.
>>
>>54397278
That is the art.
>>
>>54397196
>They would both remain primary attacks, but you wouldn't get both attacks with a standard action and (since you no longer only have one natural attack) it's only 1x STR to damage.

Oh yeah I know about the number of attacks per round. I only attack with both bites during a full round attack.

So multiple primary attacks reduce those attacks to 1x STR damage?
>>
>>54397278
That is literally the art.
>>
>>54397307
They do! Check the rules.
>>
>>54397307
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/universalMonsterRules.html#natural-attacks
>Primary attacks are made using the creature's full base attack bonus and add the creature's full Strength bonus on damage rolls. Secondary attacks are made using the creature's base attack bonus –5 and add only 1/2 the creature's Strength bonus on damage rolls. If a creature has only one natural attack, it is always made using the creature's full base attack bonus and adds 1-1/2 the creature's Strength bonus on damage rolls. This increase does not apply if the creature has multiple attacks but only takes one. If a creature has only one type of attack, but has multiple attacks per round, that attack is treated as a primary attack, regardless of its type.
>>
>>54397153
Ethnic Varisian is not the same as Varisian Citizen. Living in Africa does't make you an African, and being born in America does not make you a Native American.

Likewise, most of the people who live in Ustalav are Ethnic Varisian, yet you'd be hard pressed to actually meet one that is actually from or even been to Varisian
>>
>>54395569
I'm pretty tolerant, but not even I approve of ancient deities pretending to be human.
Take your David Eddings Tier stupidity and go learn to write.
>>
>>54397477
I mean this was a thing in actual myth.

It makes no sense as a player character unless the entire party is composed of undercover gods slumming it.
>>
>>54397477
It was so hamfisted, too. Then she died to a fishman with a crossbow because she kept trying to cast stupid shit to understand why he was attacking her when it was clearly just an encounter to grant experience.
>>54397503
Nope. She was the only one. Bereft of power because she had amnesia, but her familiar knew, and didn't tell her for whatever reason.
>>
>>54397477
>David Eddings Tier stupidity

David Eddings is fucking great.
>>
>>54396688
Yes that cat did. still happy with his family too.
>>
>>54396729
And apparently wash them.
>>
>>54397555
>>54396729
Well don't we all?
>>
>>54395861
Sure, considering you're going to be charging a lot anyway
>>
>>54397330
>>54397369

Okay, after being really thick for a while, I *think* I'm getting this.

So just to be clear, the eidolon can't take a regular standard action bite attack for 1.5x STR damage? I think I'm understanding why a full round attack doesn't let it make multiple 1.5x STR attacks (only one possible natural attack bumps that attack to 1.5x STR).

The primary attack bit is just indicating that the attack gains full BAB and STR?
>>
>>54397531
905 of his shit is so formulaic anyone could write it. His wife literally magical realms the godamn books with her self insert deities of family creation.
>>
>>54397718
You are correct.
>>
>>54396077
All of you that aren't in the cabalcord should go :^)
>>
>>54397718
Yeah, once you have more than one natural attack, you don't get 1.5str anymore. You get full str. Primary means the attack is made at full BAB and you get full str to damage. Secondary means -5 BAB and half str to damage. A standard allows you to make 1 attack. A full round action will let you take all of your natural attacks.
>>
>>54397742
Of course it is. The whole point is to take a generic as fuck plot/setting, and make it entertaining through the characters.

The Belgariad is a masterpiece in that regard.
>>
>>54397775
He really didn't need the second series. I will admit, he does paladins right. the whole child goddess thing needs to get out,
>>
>>54397610
Niceness. Hey, thanks a lot for the help, man. This is a lot of progress for my guy.
>>
>>54397815
The second series was... well, obviously not as good as the first, but I'm the kind of person who enjoys a lengthy epilogue.

No matter what, I can't hate the Belgariad, since it's what got me into fantasy to begin with.
>>
>>54397718
>So just to be clear, the eidolon can't take a regular standard action bite attack for 1.5x STR damage?
Correct because of this line:
>This increase does not apply if the creature has multiple attacks but only takes one.

>The primary attack bit is just indicating that the attack gains full BAB and STR?
Correct.
>>
>>54397477
>David Eddings Tier stupidity
fucking THANK YOU
asshole only writes like 3 personalities and expects you to never notice
>>
So I'm gonna be running a game soon where one player is a dual cursed oracle with deaf and clouded vision another is a kobold psychic that has the drug addict discipline and 3 str, how fucked are they?
>>
>>54397759
>>54397773
>>54397895

Thanks guys! (And thanks for being patient)
>>
>>54397936

...mfw I realized my eidolon's bite attack wasn't even set to apply 1.5x STR damage... Freaking hell I need to go to bed.
>>
>>54397935
They're going to get fucked harder than a Swedish girl in Malmo.
>>
>>54397935
You've asked this before and the answer is still the same. They're fucked.
>>
>>54397935
Total rape bait level of fucked.
>>
File: She Has Big [Eyes].jpg (332KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
She Has Big [Eyes].jpg
332KB, 600x736px
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>54397194

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-g4cSuiCA

>15. Anka, the Burning Princess

Anka isn't the kind of girl you bring home. She'll challenge your mother to a pistol duel after she makes a shitty comment about her slutty outfit, burn your house down and fuck you on top of the ashes. Her backstory is pretty edgy but unlike most examples of this kind of writing her player pulls it off with good word choice and relatively restrained delivery. Her dad is a shitty guy who kicks her out. She becomes a shitty person who falls in with other shitty people. Some shitty things happen to her that make her even more dangerous than normal, but she also slowly descended into addiction.

Now she's alone, in Torch, and with a mean need to get her income going and get her fix. If we're talking good PC material, she's got it locked down. There's a personality that won't obstruct any dirty business the party needs or wants to get up to, an overarching goal of get more money -> get more NANOMACHINES Numerian Fluid, etc.

Her arc could easily lead to some kind of redemption or growth, or it could not.

Mechanically, Gunslingers don't get a lot of love but they're a great class and Gunsmoke Phantom is a cool archetype. She could easily function as a rogue-lite, and the Gunslinger's ability to make guns and bullets is much undervalued, particularly in campaigns with Commonplace Guns.

I LIKE the character's hedonistic, bad girl presentation which is a best-in-class of these kinds of apps as far as /pfg/ goes.
I DISLIKE the art, which is just a bit off (the zoomed-in crop is probably the problem).
I THINK this character would be a great addition as the party's ranged attacker and inevitable evil/unscrupulous element. She's PRETTY GOOD.
>>
>>54397151
>>54397171
>>54398040
These two characters are from the same player?
>>
>>54398123
yep
>>
>>54398123
I vary in application quality.
>>
>>54398173
Hey, that's better than just always making shit apps. Like me ;_;
>>
>>54398190
Don't say that anon, I'm sure you've written at least something of value!
>>
>>54398215
Is Ensoulment really that boring already?
>>
>>54398190
Write more, seek advice on writing samples, try to incorporate that advice, and write even more. That's pretty much the only way you're going to get better at it.
>>
File: 250px-Question03.jpg (62KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Question03.jpg
62KB, 250x380px
So how the fuck do I get anywhere close to decent damage with an Investigator?
>>
>>54398239
VMC monk. Shielded Gauntlet Feats (at the second feat you get Warpriest sacred weapin damage leveling). Bombmaker Talent. Otherwise, forget it.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days (Ends in 1 week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods (Ends in 2 weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83053/dominions-of-vice-an-osirion-tale (Ends in 2 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83254/carnal-crown (Ends in 2 weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83277/the-fiends-and-intrigues-of-house-karvane (Ends in 1 month)

Osirion has 2 days left, and Essentia has just over a week to go! Don't save up your apps until last minute, anons!
>>
>>54398229
Havin' a stimulating conversation about the morality of sparing an repentantly evil, but still cogent and reasonable, being.

It just takes a while to formulate responses.
>>
>>54398415

Putting on the finishing touches now! I hope there are some other last minute apps to Vice.
>>
>>54398418
*unrepentantly

fukkin Riotade.
>>
>>54398123
Luna's apps are pretty garbo. That's why you don't see him get into any games.
>>
>>54398418
>Protag's high concept philosophical game has already resorted to the baby orc crisis
OH LORDY
>>
>>54398446
I was going to app to vice, but I realized the projected days are on a day I work and a day I'm on call, so yeah...(SUFFERING)
>>
>>54398239
Be above level 4
>>
>>54398446
What other games are you applying to, anon? You're not saving up, are you?
>>
File: 1479144495684.png (308KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1479144495684.png
308KB, 500x502px
>>54398415
>(Ends in 1 month)
>>
>>54398472
Ooooo my very own witch hunter anon. I'm cool now.
>>
>>54398491
I've been looking at a level 13 build. Studied Strike/combat a shit. Also no offensive Alchemy as far as I can see.

Explain or why even bother commenting?
>>
>>54398472
>Him
Dohohoho
>>
>>54398542
desu i dont like it either, but given the amount of work the gm has been doing on homebrew he certainly has a reason to make the app time long. also didnt he say he might cut the app time short if he got things together early?
>>
>>54398487
I was going to app to Vice too, but I didn't and now I don't remember why I didn't. Oh well. I don't really have time to put an app together now anyway. Maybe I'll app into INTRIGUE later instead.
>>
>>54398517

None! I wasn't even originally going to apply but I think Crab seems like a really good DM. I might apply to Carnal Crown but it is so far out.
>>
>>54398598
Intrigue wouldn't let me be a memesune, so I'm not apping to that.
>>
>>54398598
Why app later? App now! Always app right away, you can change it later if you get better ideas!
>>
>>54398597
>Implying that everything Karvane does isn't a shitty attention grab
>>
>>54398560
I don't have any personal opinions about Luna. I'm just looking at these two, and thinking back to that one from Overlewd, and none of them are very good.
>>
>>54398626
You must have some ridiculous standards if you think those are bad.
>>
>>54398626
Show me your apps then anon, tell me that they're so great please instead of saying mine are bad just because. :D
>>
>>54398623
he's an attentionwhore, sure, but he makes pretty good shit when he tries
i'm a bit excited for soulforger when he finally drops it
>>
>>54398611
Do you have an experience or interaction with Crab already to base that off of?

>>54398615
Isn't there already a kitsune apped for the game?

>>54398618
Well, I'm not apping right now because I'm too busy. and have no idea at all right now what I'd want to app with.
>>
>>54398681
Wanted to be a Huli Jing, it uses a thing that's basically suck the life out of someone for 1con and get +1 charisma skills. He said no because it was Akasha.
>>
>>54398645
Not him, but one is mediocre at best (Carnal Crown). But Anka is great IMO, so I guess that comes out as a wash in the end. NO idea what Luna put in for Overlewd, didn't look at it.
>>
>>54398707
I apped with a Succubus named Paradise. It was okay I guess, could have been better.
>>
>>54398681

I just like how Crab posted about his experience level, what he's looking for and some expectations. I think that speaks well of someone! Especially the part about how players should be nice, too many PFG people I've interacted with have been nasty.
>>
>>54398647
I don't do /pfg/ games, but briefly? For Iron Gods, the drug addict angle is ridiculous and there's a 0% chance you'll roleplay it in any decent way, especially with this whole *holds up spork!* thing you have going on. For Carrion Crown, your character is entirely too removed from the events of the game. Nobody wants to play with a character that doesn't have any stake in anything around them, especially a GM. Regarding Overlewd, I mean, what really needs to be said? You didn't even secure an honorable mention over bland gruel like Allanz and outright memes like Six.

To your credit, with Iron Gods, I can see you've finally realized the value of shilling.
>>
>>54398769
>posted about his experience level
Usually a red flag in my book

>what he's looking for and some expectations
Usually a good thing in my book

>the part about how players should be nice
I wish this sort of thing went without saying but there are a lot of dicks around in this hobby.

>too many PFG people I've interacted with have been nasty
Treasure the ones that aren't, becoming friends with someone and then getting to play games with friends is the best.
>>
>>54398799
>Doesn't do PFG games
>Hides behind anonymity and flings empty shit
Gawd talk to me more anon, its hot.
>>
>>54398799

Savage!
>>
>>54398811
Why? You shouldn't talk about it at length, but I don't see it as a red flag since mentioning "hey I'm new to GMing/Experienced" seems pretty relavent.
>>
>>54398799
someone sure sounds salty.
>>
>>54398908
They'll never reveal themselves either, this is why I like anonymity. Cowardice gets me all giggly.
>>
>>54398894
Well, saying you're new to GMing is fine. And there's nothing really wrong with talking about how you're experienced, either. Not inherently, at least. But I find that most people who bring it up, especially in terms of how many years or games they have under their belt, are often but not always egotistical twats. I don't really get that vibe from Crab, though, so I'm not leveling this as a personal dig at him, I'm just explaining why that's usually a red flag.
>>
I liked playing with Luna, she was fun and maybe a little sweet, and kind of funny OOC, maybe a little gay. I wish I hadn't needed to leave that game due to RL, I really do.
>>
>>54398799
A lot of big talk from a wuss.
>>
>>54398894

I'd agree that normally it's a red flag but the way Crab wrote it appealed to me. Maybe just as part of the larger post as a whole it is nice in its honesty and being straight forward. Personally I find in endearing when people put themselves out there. That's what RP is about isn't it? So over all the post just left a good impression on me personally.
>>
>>54398950
t. Luna
>>
>>54398830
You asked for it, so don't start whining about anonymity on an anonymous message board just because the feedback is a little too real.
>>
>>54398992
Nah, if it were Luna the post would be accompanied by about a dozen of these
>*rolls around*
>*meow*
>\o/
>;o
Before she just randomly starts shitting on someone for not liking drow/kitsune/whatever her fetish of the moment is.
>>
I am so tempted to start a game of high level mythic gestalt that I'll never be able to run just to see what insane apps I get.

Now if only I knew anything about PoW that was actually worth knowing. Irt's a great concept, but the execution was fundamentally flawed in my opinion (note that word opinion there).
>>
>>54399026
Allow spheres too.
>>
So, from the Avowed playtest:

Touch of Decay (4th): Whenever a creature takes damage from your aether pulse or clauses, it takes 1 point of damage per avowed level at the beginning of your next turn. This effect stacks with itself. In addition, until the end of your next turn, all their movement speeds are halved. If the damage from your aether pulse would be reduced by some fraction by a shape (such as when fighting with two weapons while using aether channel) or by a saving throw, this damage is similarly reduced (to a minimum of 0).

Would multiple attacks with something like aether barrage stack the ongoing damage multiple times in a round? Would lingering pulse damage count to increase the stack?
>>
For those familiar with Spheres of Power and Path of War, if you could dip just one sphere for an initiator, what would it be?
>>
>>54399022
And/or for having a fetish that she doesn't have, can't forget that.
>>
>>54398486
Nah, the guy is very much evil. But also less practically evil, and more just a blackmailing asshole. (Although Derrin isn't inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to a man forcing himself upon a woman.)
>>
>>54399039
Absolutely not.
>>
>>54399068

Light for size/reach increases
>>
>>54399088
Rough 'em up. That's what I would do.
>>
>>54399099
She did! He tried to drag Derrin away, and then got stabbed in the chest for nearly 40 damage. Unfortunately, he's holding an innocent hostage, so we couldn't kill him.
>>
>>54399088
What about a thick tiefling cock forcing itself up her insides?
>>
>>54399127
Well, it's a good thing we're gonna fix that, huh?
>>
>>54399132
Non-canon. but still highly entertaining.
>>
>>54399145
You can make it canon, you have 2 tieflings in the party don't you?

do it i dare you
>>
>>54399145
When Alexander shows up blow him a kiss for me
>>
>>54399162
But one of them is some kind of hedonistic cult leader, and the other one is a man!

That would distract from her pure love with the Princess.
>>
>>54398415
Wait, didn't essentia end a few weeks ago?
>>
>>54399177
>the princess
>pure
Did we ever learn what happened to Rinta in the fungeon?
>>
File: Ichabod.jpg (34KB, 340x322px) Image search: [Google]
Ichabod.jpg
34KB, 340x322px
>>54399177
Why not share the princess?
>>
>>54399198
The original Essentia suffered from a lack of attention and quality apps, partly due to the restrictive rules on casters. This is a new incarnation after the GM decided to bamboozle the old one because all the available apps were fightymen or literal shit-tier randos.
>>
>>54395362
It's not. My group played carrion crown and wanted to ditch ustalav by part 3.
>>
>>54395362
Sargava is pretty cool
>>
>>54399223
Here's to that exact thing happening again.
>>
>>54399200
If he wants to hit on Derrin Ichabod has an ace up his sleeve though
he has the princess' underwear to barter with
>>
>>54399026
You should do it! What's your idea for a prompt?
>>
>>54399200
You lost the coin flip asshole!

She's mine.
>>
>>54399199
>thinking any girl is going to be pure ever in a PF game
>>
>>54399247
Only you can stop it, anon! You should apply to Essentia!
>>
>>54399039
Spheres would do two things: open up a set of magics that i am not very familiar with; two, would be severely underpowered for a mythic game since there are no mythic spheres and no mythic spherecaster abilities . I would already be adjusting a lot of the mythic Heros book to cope with non-extant classes and boosting the noncasters to make them more capable. I'm not writing an entirely new set of mythic powers for a magic system I do not use and do not understand fully. I've seen them in play, and despite people saying they're not overpowered, there are some abilities that are insanely overpowered in the hands of a creative player.***cough***WEATHER***cough***

So no spheres. PoW I at least understand well enough to know in what manners it is bad for the game and can adjust around it and give it mythic abilities easily.
>>
>>54399257
I guess you don't want me to snag one of her dresses for you! No skin off my bones!
>>
>>54399263
Hey, many of the women start off pure, or remain pure for quite a long time in the campaign!
>>
>>54399132
Kind of depends on exactly how you mean that. In a game like Carnal Crown, that would sound suspiciously like an entry point unmeant for such an intrusion.
>>
>>54399200
>>54399257
>>54399282
How many discords are you guys in together? I'd guess at least 2? Just curious.
>>
>>54399266
Already plan on it, new rules are a lot better than last time.
>>
>>54399289
Not when they're played by thirstlords. And they're all played by thirstlords. The ones that don't look it are just played by thirstlords hiding their powerlevel.
>>
>>54399252
Players are the heirs to city states of a strange empire where the ruling families start as gestalt, and the heirs gain mythic tiers as they gain political and temporal power. Their final task is to slay either an empyreal lord in it's home realm, an archdevil in its home realm, a great old one as permanently as possible, or a mythic ranked kaiju for good. But it's players choices, meaning they have to research info - it's not so simple as 'go here and kill this', it's 'figure out what to kill, how to kill it, whether or not it can be killed, and prepare to do just that - which involves earning their last mythic ranks.

Failure to do so means disinheritance - and disinheritance will remove all their mythic ranks and toys (and you'd better believe the rulers of this place have the power to kick their sons and daughter's asses to the curb) i.e.
do this or you get kicked from the game,
because it's kind of the point of the game
>>
>>54399318
i'd claim to be pure but thats a lie i'm the biggest slut of all
>>
File: HMMMM.png (14KB, 538x299px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM.png
14KB, 538x299px
>>54399298
Yeah, with fullcasters allowed it's probably less likely to end in the same way as last ti-

>SSDK materials
well now, this is relevant to my interests
>>
File: 1477318024004.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477318024004.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>54399361
>mfw all of that

I like it!
>>
>>54399361
>do this or you get kicked from the game,
>because it's kind of the point of the game

Why would you kick someone from the game that close to the end?
>>
>>54399375
That's funny, you don't look like wubu.
>>
>>54399449
i know right.
>>
>>54399449
You lie!
>>
>>54399385
>no CURVED BEAMS
memed hard lel
>>
>tfw irongods reviewanon is dead
i'm going to bed.
>>
File: t3_6o1ypi.jpg (63KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6o1ypi.jpg
63KB, 713x1000px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me about your spookiest encounter with an incorporeal being/object.
>>
>>54399445
It is the end of a game, technically speaking, just bypassing all the other stuff. The game is not meant to be a long term type game, but a 'kill this godlike being if you can' scenario game. If your mythic character wants to make a new city state instead, then you're voluntarily leaving the game - likewise, if you refuse this final task, the lords of the realm disown you, returning you to mere gestated characters.

Basically a fluff reason for doing this task.
>>
Pre-nerf Lore Warden Fighter//Rogue (Eldritch Scoundrel, Hidden Blade, or Both).

How much of a meme is it?
>>
>>54399318
I'm a thirstlady, I'll have you know.

Not that anyone shares my fetishes on roll20, they're all tame./spoiler]
>>
>>54399610
Hi QANON
>>
>>54399610
>when you're a secret girl on /pfg/ but nobody suspects because you do your best to portray yourself as male so your admittedly masculine fetishes come off as normal
>>
>>54399568
Got fucked on by a Shadow. It got a surprise round on me, then won initiative. I got double tapped.
>>
>>54399266
I really want to, but I'm just so busy now with my games, my secret cabal club, and my new job.
>>
Alrighty, pfg- tell me what you think of this premise. I call it-
> Where Deities and Dreams Play; or, Godlayer
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RlMRAqqdAesZNHwsljjpNWerLBOuOphg09TS2AwNI0Q/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54399668
>Godlayer
Anon what?
>>
>>54399568
Same as >>54399631, group came upon some shadows and I was the only one smart enough to have a +1 weapon on hand so my party hid behind me as I fought a war of attrition against the damned thing.
>>
>>54399673
Previous working title was 'Godfucker'
>>
>>54399628
What even is a masculine fetish and why would anybody care of you're a woman?
>>
>>54399716
Nigga, have you seen how people act when they think they found out a female player's fetishes?
>>
>>54399628
PLEASE GOD TELL ME YOU'RE CAPTAIN SLOW!!!!
>>
>>54399628
....my god, you're right.

I feel weird now.
>>
>>54399729
Honestly speaking, no. I've never played in a game where fetishes came up and they weren't being indulged to their fullest, so I saw no difference. Enlighten me?
>>
>>54399755
>>54399623
Neither one.
>>
>>54399787
I mean the threads doofus.
>>
>>54399788
...Broodie?
>>
Gonna make a Gulch Gunner, so I want feats to help boost my AC, especially for AoOs. Was thinking about False Opening and Shield Focus on top of Monkey Style to help with Gunslinger Dodge's falling prone. Any tips?
>>
>>54399812
Oh, then no as well. I've been gone for a long time, before the celebshit and discordshit started, so I really don't know.
>>
>>54399829
haha no
>>
>>54399868
Riggle?
>>
>>54399868
Maximum Sleep?
>>
>>54399879
Finally, someone gets it.
Not really though.
>>
>>54399875
>>54399879
fuck if i know i'm broodie and i'm pretty sure you're all being baited.
>>
>>54399829
>>54399875
>>54399879
No. No. No. I don't have much of a presence on Roll20. None of my apps are memed and I don't bother shilling. You can't detect any of my fetishes by reading my apps unless you read between the lines.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>54399902
That's usually the case. The old "I know something you don't know, and I'm not telling" trick. Works on us every time.
>>
>>54399939
ya just can't help yourselves
>>
>>54399939
>>54399949
So very thirsty
>>
>>54399955
you'd think it was the fucking desert out here
>>
>>54399755
>>54399829
>>54399875
>>54399879
no

>>54399923
you aren't me but this is an accurate assessment of me
>>
>>54399960
*begins humming Midnight at the Oasis*
>>
>>54399774
Oh. It's you,
Hi XS.
>>
>>54400012
Page 1? Really?
>>
>>54399975
Hm...DoubleAction?
>>
>>54400012
Okay, I don't really care about what page it's on...but not on PAGE 2.

6, 7, 8, it's all good. But 2 is right out.
>>
Which are the best, and the worst, polearms?
>>
>>54400032

What about doubleactions applications needs reading between the lines? HUGE TITS, HIPS, ASS.
>>
>>54400012
BTFO

>>54400050
Bullshit, we know it was you. Don't try this shit again when we get to page 7, kitsunefag.
>>
How anime is too anime when it comes to art?
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>54399091
Oh my, I haven't really looked at Light before. It's a rather strange sphere. Encompassing Light would be pretty neat, though. I'm already playing a polearm-focused initiator with some reach-enhancing stances and strikes, so that works pretty well, both mechanically and thematically. The slow CL scaling is a downside, though.

So I'd take the Light sphere talent, Touch of Light drawback, and Encompassing Light bonus talent. Anything else I should know about the Light sphere?
>>
>>54400096
Different anon talking about reading between the lines. we're dealing with different anons claiming to be one another here.
>>
HEY ANONS IM A TOTALLY HOT REAL GIRL I'LL FUCK YOU IF YOU GUESS WHO I AM!! Teehee!
>>
>>54400148
Hi Sappy
>>
>>54400090
Most polearms are pretty identical.

Glaive if you want to be a dexfag, Guisarme if you're a trip build, Elven Branch Spear if you happen to be one of those knife-eared faggots, Fauchard if you want a delicious 18-20 crit range
>>
>>54400145
>>54400148
Rory.
He thinks like a woman.
>>
>>54400165
explain this meme
>>
>>54400165
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>54400018
Yeah, it >>54399774 & >>54399610
was me.

>>54400148
Not likely. Too much like necrophila from the wrong side, really.
>>
>>54400165
that's bullshit. and i know it.
>>
>>54400175
>>54400177
Lacking in the traditional virtue of intellect, typically ascribed to the masculine gender.
>>
>>54400196
I still don't get it
>>
>>54400204
Apparently that makes you female.
>>
>>54400204
Girls R dumb
>>
>>54400210
In that case...

Hey, /pfg/, I'm a woman!
>>
>>54400187
Were you saying your fetishes are all tame or the people on roll20 are all tame?
>>
File: hataraku_maou_sama Realization.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hataraku_maou_sama Realization.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>54400196
Fuck, am... Am I woman too then?
>>
>>54400217
Hey, nice to meet you. Listen, I'm starting up a highly competitive, month long application process for a high prestige /pfg/ game. Do you want a guaranteed spot?
>>
>>54400217
>>54400224
U wan sum fuk?
>>
PM THEM
M

T
H
E
M
>>
>>54400223
People on Roll20 are tame. Or I really need to rethink how I classify the word fetish.
>>
>>54400231
Is it "not" a lewd game? If it's "not" a lewd game, I think we can do business.
>>
>>54400259
It's definitely "not" lewd. High brow, high class all the way. I'm calling it Curse of the Crimson Boner.
>>
>>54400245
Remember: If you think you're embarrassing yourself, just write that PM from your heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0019nyP68Rw
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>54398799

>6. Luthaya

What if... oh, player backed out. NEXT!
>>
>>54400246
Thanks for clarification.
>>
>>54400272
Sounds good. Here's my character art.
>>
>>54400282
>not this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0pM5dm--yQ
>>
>>54400297
Bucksatan?
>>
>>54400297
Great. I have one last favor to ask you, and it's kind of a big one:
Make the character really bland and forgettable, post it around week 3 of the app process, and start self-shilling like a maniac. We'll make a fortune on the salt we can mine out of that one.
>>
>>54400297
10/10 would breed mercilessly.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_011515.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_011515.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>/pfg/ when they hear about a woman with even slight sex appeal
>>
>>54400297
>elf
>big tits
>big ass

You really are DoubleAction.
>>
File: Eiffel Tower.jpg (6MB, 2700x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel Tower.jpg
6MB, 2700x1820px
>>54400297
I know exactly what's going to happen here!
>>
>>54400325
I can make that work. In fact, I'll just leave the backstory half-written.
>>
>>54400369
I'm really looking forward to working with you. And eventually seeing your tits.
>>
>>54400384
>And eventually seeing your tits
That's never going to happen, but I don't mind leading you on to make you think you might.

Would it be okay if I bragged in the discord about being guaranteed a spot as the application period came to a close?
>>
>>54400403
I don't mind at all. In fact, I encourage it!
>>
File: WHAT CROPS U GOT BIHTC.png (61KB, 298x512px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT CROPS U GOT BIHTC.png
61KB, 298x512px
>>54396933
>>54400289

A mistake was had, but continuing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwX9o1Lji8

>11. Cynn

What if kobolds were fuckable shortstacks with brown skin and cute horns? What if they had INCREDIBLE TECHNOLOGY, or at least... one did? What if Broodie applied to every game to shitpost and amuse himself? Cynn is the answer to all of these questions because fuck you I'm reusing a gag from last night because time is a flat circle and it all returns to nothing. I remember two and four and six months ago when we were witchhunting namefags and being angry about self-shilling sluts and this thread is my reverse Portrait of Dorian Grey, except that instead of decaying while I remain perfect and beautiful forever it decays at twice as fast as I am.

Death cannot come soon enough.

Oh fuck the background section is written in a quasi-stageplay/script style.

This is why the globalists have taken over, you know?

They figured out how to harness human creativity and force us to imagine reality as a sequence out of a movie or show, allowing them to incept our thoughts with media. The brain that imagines reality as a movie, can become programmed and conditioned by one. The best filmmakers and actors are brought into the hidden compound in the Hollywood and allowed to partake of the flesh of the Mother, becoming immortal.

Okay, anyway Cynn is cute and flavorful and while almost certainly a joke app I figure she'd probably be a decent contribution to a party. A mad scientist opposing the mad scientistocracy over being laughed at is pretty good. In general I think it'd work out well, but you can really only have one zany app like this per group before it turns into a shitshow.

I LIKE the art and concept. Very cute. By the way, nice MS paint bodysuit. SAUCE PLS.
I DISLIKE the world which has produced this.
I THINK this is a joke, but a good one.
>>
>>54400423
I gotchu senpai

http://kanelfa.tumblr.com/post/159948500198/spicy-dragon-a-design-i-was-planning-to-sell-but
>>
>>54400469
Kanel needs to learn how to do snoots already.
>>
>>54400469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBYcwn8sa4E

Thanks anon! I think that'll be it for Iron Gods reviews for tonight, unless you guys want me to start spaghettying conspiracy theories.

More tomorrow.
>>
>>54400469

This art is fucking garbage
>>
>>54400556
It was requested, anon
>>
New Thread

>>54400644
>>54400644
>>54400644

>>54400644
>>54400644
>>54400644
>>
>>54400647
Page 7, you [inflammatory insult]
>>
File: catseye16.jpg (29KB, 647x284px) Image search: [Google]
catseye16.jpg
29KB, 647x284px
>>54396671
Lies they defend our children!
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.