[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 40

File: 1499986961465.png (368KB, 450x727px) Image search: [Google]
1499986961465.png
368KB, 450x727px
Paizo Games General /pgg/

Vilderavn Edition

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54372442
>>
Page fucking 7, shitlord.
>>
How was your weekend, /pgg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?
>>
P A G E 7
A G E 7 P
G E 7 P A
E 7 P A G
7 P A G E
>>
>>54379476
>Well, because the last time I played CotCT I really liked my PC but we only got through like three sessions before the DM cancelled.
Oh, okay. Yeah it's no big deal if you only got a few sessions in.
>It's not boring at all if the character isn't boring. Besides, what matters if whether or not I have fun playing the character, not whether other people think it's boring.
I meant that it would be boring to me to play through the same AP with the same character, regardless of whether he was boring. Adapting a character from a different campaign/adventure? Sure. Re-running a char that only made it a few sessions into the AP? Great! But running through the AP again with the same character just sounds boring to me.
>>
I hate my life and want to die
>>
>>54379641
same to be honest
>>
If, after leakanon gets to dumping the Starfinder book in the thread in a few weeks, someone were to organize a sort of... Starfinder test run, where lots of players can run characters through small dungeon crawls and combat encounters, would people be interested in that? The idea isn't like a living campaign or even a campaign at all, but more like if we have a bunch of different builds run through the same challenges it would probably help us all get the hang of Starfinder and learn more about how to make good builds for it.
>>
>>54379641
So do all who live to see such dark times.
>>
File: Shit dude.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
Shit dude.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>54379581
One game was slow and mostly just setup, the other got canceled at the last minute.

How about I ask a big sweeping question to? Did anyone of you guys ever forget a big, MAJOR ability for several sessions in a row, only for you and the GM to realize "wait, wow, this would have trivialized everything"? For me it was forgetting I could fly at early levels.
>>
>>54379581
Started a new campaign on Friday. Not PF but it'll hold me over until the right memegame comes along.
>>
>>54379625
Oh, yeah, that's understandable. A friend who use to be part of the same Pathfinder group as me but now runs for a group of his own invited me to join his group as they started their first game because I'm currently gameless IRL, but I turned him down when I found out the rest of the group was DEAD SET on an AP I've already both played and run once. I already had a character in mind and everything too, such a shame.
>>
>>54379641
>>54379647
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>>
>>54379581
Played a game of Rebels with my two friends, it went well even if they basically took the long way around when it came to dealing with the plot at hand.
>>
>>54379581
My character got jumped by an assassin in the shower, and then had gay sex with him so my character could use his magic (touch required) power to view the assassin's memories. Not Pathfinder, though. That session kinda sucked, actually.

Aside from that I played a few board games with friends and got some work done. Overall I rate 6/10, as far as weekends go. Pleasant, but not memorable.
>>
>>54379651
Sounds like a fun activity to do as /pfg/.

Just tell people to roll in the thread or present a character, then see what happens when you run them through a dungeon and a chase.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_211926_2315.jpg (290KB, 1080x1622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_211926_2315.jpg
290KB, 1080x1622px
Leak when?
>>
>>54379641
>>54379647

Anons, your lives are worth living and no matter how bad it is, there is a way out. Please reach out to a suicide hotline if you feel like self-harming and consider what you need to change in your lives to be happy.
>>
>>54379743
When you:

Give us a character concept,

A cool campaign idea,

And run it
>>
>>54379717
>>54379757
Killing myself sounds like it'd be a really big bother for everyone, so that's kind of unlikely.
>>
>>54379738
I'll probably have people submit character sheets over Discord or on Roll20, and collect a few DMs to help me out since we would need to do a lot of runs to get any data that's worth a damn. Thinking it would be best to make a few different categories for different levels, like have a dungeon for level 1 PCs and a different one for level 5 and level 13 PCs, so we get a feel for play at different levels. But, that might be shooting too high- if there aren't enough players or enough DMs, it'd be impossible to get a worthwhile number of runs through several different dungeons and we'd be better off having only stuck to one dungeon at a specific level.

Well, in any case, it won't be happening for a while since the Starfinder leak isn't suppose to be for three weeks (I think?) and we'd need to give people at least a couple weeks more to read the book and make builds.

>>54379743
Three weeks (I think?)
>>
File: Not like this.gif (770KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Not like this.gif
770KB, 200x150px
>>54379743
>Starfinder Society
>>
>>54379781
Please don't hurt yourself, but don't think of it that way either. You deserve to have a happy life.
>>
>>54379641
Same.
>>
>>54379849
YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE GONE?
>>
>>54379852
Nobody deserves anything.
>>
>>54379581
Saturday, our wizard failed to join us again and one of our talkers was out. It was slow and I was already depressed, and this didn't help. Sunday session was cancelled last minute. I expect the game will die. How was your weekend?
>>
>>54379898
Cancelled because DM was out of town. Looking forward to the double session this coming weekend as a result though.
>>
>>54379687
I had a rough time with a character sheet, and I forgot that I didn't actually HAVE an ability during a session because of how hectic things were.
>>
I'd like to play a Caothic Evil character that insist in giving charity to orphanages all the while I smile to the GM without ever doing anything harmful to them but stressing the GM.
>>
>>54379922
That'll be nice! Where are you in your adventures?
>>
>>54379946
Do you mean Catholic Evil? I don't remember that alignment.
>>
>>54379836
We'll, I'd like to participate. I'm most curious about the Envoy. I want to see how the Future!Bard works
>>
>>54379581
Harvest festivals. Dancing. Cute smooching. You know, the usual.
>>
>>54380031
I'll be honest. I don't know much of anything about Starfinder, so I only recognize Envoy as a class and know nothing about it! I haven't been paying any attention to it, so the only stuff I know is stuff I've picked up just from being around in the thread when other people talk about it.

But I got this idea earlier today and I think it could be useful, and I'm sure I can pick up Starfinder pretty quickly.

Anyway, as long as enough interest is out there to get a fairly large number of people participating, I think we can learn some useful stuff (hopefully about all the classes). If it ends up just producing a turnout of only four or five people- only enough for a single party- I'm not sure it would even be worth doing.
>>
>>54380089
Seeing as how your campaign doesn't exactly need the rules to make a concept yet, you can probably get a fair number of applications. Put the quest start date as the official release date, with the expectation of a leak, and you should be fine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbK49fAuB0U

NOW THEN.

Shall we begin the review of the Iron Gods' apps?

1.Kromas Ironbrand
2. Conall Cernach
3. Elrana
4. Semzaya Baine
5. Erecura
6. Luthaya
7. Shadilay the Bloodblade
9. Sallet
10. Jaden Stillblade
11. Cynn
12. Kodrak aka "Meltdown"
13. Dragoslav Novak
14. Zed the Friendly
15. Anka The Burning Princess
16. Fenny, the Dwarf Orc
17. Abigail Petran
18. Aesi Dicee
19. Sir Pagone Veha
20. Layne Caeduin
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>54380241
I think you forgot a die roll there.
>>
>>54380241
Oh boy.
>>
File: Cornith (JBrown67).jpg (615KB, 1600x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Cornith (JBrown67).jpg
615KB, 1600x1126px
>>54379581
I tried to write an adventure about hiking through the plains around the not!Mediterannean while at work, but something came up and I had to focus on my job.

I still don't have any word on what the new PCs want to be.
>>
File: Yes (Yes) [Yes].jpg (32KB, 512x402px) Image search: [Google]
Yes (Yes) [Yes].jpg
32KB, 512x402px
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>54380241
>>54380266

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDpgIDrxISs

Thanks desu.

>13. Dragoslav Novak

Dragoslav is a short and straightforward sheet, which is pretty fucking convenient for a first review. He's the son of a barbarian chief who's tribe happened to be settled near a major cache of technology in Numeria, who ran afoul the Technic League and never really stood a chance. After dropping the pretense of cooperation they were all enslaved and used as cannon fodder, because apparently what Technic League archeology teams really lack are level 4+ NPCs with the Trapfinding class feature or masterwork thieves' tools.

But okay, minor gripe. They could have totally been dicks for completely arbitrary reasons.

After fucking over his overlords with traps (I guess they really didn't have any Rogues!) the tribe scattered and he's in Torch biding his time until he can get his revenge. Cool.

Personality sets up some interesting contrasts but doesn't explore them enough. He's big, he's scary and he has a bad temper, but he's also an urbane and regal hunk of man-beast when he isn't frothing at the mouth. He's violent when he's violent and not when he's not. Also cool.

I would LIKE to see more personality section and some expansion of the limited backstory that brings him to Torch.
I DISLIKE how the Technic League threat in his backstory is vague and depersonified.
I THINK he offers a meaty body and a rough personality to a party, but little else.

Next!
>>
>>54379651

Hell yeah, sign me the fuck up. I've had a similar idea for a !setting to basically shake down the system because I want to try my hand at DMing but would certainly love to play as well.
>>
>>54379687
We once had a game with a DM that couldn't say no to anyone, so our party became the entire lineup of Slipknot and the Wu Tang Clan. Naturally, this led to some tension between character, and their players. One new and particularly obnoxious player lasted only one session when his sorcerer friendly-fireballed our ranger. On the ranger's turn, he full-attacked the sorcerer in retaliation, unleashing a volley of arrows into him and reducing him to a bleeding out pincushion. He nearly died, but our bard's merciful hand stabilized him, and we restrained him for the remainder of the dungeon, setting him loose on our way out. To this day, our ranger laments that they forgot they had one extra attack. He really wanted that sorcerer dead.
>>
File: What Am I Looking At.jpg (22KB, 262x512px) Image search: [Google]
What Am I Looking At.jpg
22KB, 262x512px
>>54380241
>>54380439

>9. Sallet

What if a helmet became a girl? What if someone applied to a game they had no intention of joining? What if SwimmingEagle ran out of ideas?

Sallet is the answer to all of those questions. No idea what an Atstreidi is and I don't feel like downloading whatever version of Bloodforge is on, but hearsay on forums suggests they're slimes who inhabit used armor... which okay, is pretty cute.

Personality is barebones. Sheet is pretty solid for a regular fighter, not sure how it'll keep up with all of the DSP classes flying around though.

I LIKE the uh art, I guess.
I DISLIKE the childish tabula rasa character.
I THINK this is a joke.

Next on the list!
>>
Damn, ya know what I really want? A proper Soulsborne campaign. Not in terms of difficulty, or even setting, but tone.

I want to be a tiny insignificant insect crawling about the ruins of a mighty civilization, that's fallen to the inevitable march of time and entropy. I want to be part of the last generation of a dying world, fighting tooth and nail for but a few more seconds of life. I want to feel the despair that comes from holding my lover close, while knowing our child will never grow old. I want to see the night descend upon me, yet still rage against the dying of the light.

Why hasn't someone done that yet, /pfg/?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>54380779

I sware...
>>
>>54380784
I want to punch the wicked in the mouth
>>
>>54380784
Speaking as a DM, the system just isn't built for such a thing. The magic and combat in Pathfinder is built for making you, the player, into a monstrous powerhouse that can overcome any obstacle by just throwing everything you have at the enemy until you either run out of spells or HP, though it's likely that the enemy will run out first.

It's an inherently positive-construction build mentality that you'd basically have to gut to foster the destructive mentality that you're looking for.
>>
>>54380820
And you can!

So long as by "wicked" you mean "everyday individuals who have given into despair and baser instincts, regressing back to barbarism."
>>
>>54380853
Nope. I want to punch whatever fallen god, ancient demon, or primordial abomination is responsible for this right in the mouth.
>>
>>54380840
>Speaking as a DM, the system just isn't built for such a thing.

I'd disagree, no matter how powerful the PCs get, they're mortal; and more importantly, the world is mortal. Subject to the ravages of time or arbitrary whims of nature same as everyone else. Doesn't matter how much DPS the Warlord can do, or what the Warder's AC is, when the only real enemy is entropy itself.

>>54380866
But Anon, all things must come to an end in time. There is no one responsible for this.
>>
>>54380241
>>54380793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Sa8LpZ3g

>10. Jaden Stillblade

Like Ben Stiller's character in the film adaptation of Starsky and Hutch, Jaden is a man raised in the shadow of his mother who follows the same path as her. His mother is a implied to be a pretty impressive person who made her son a namesake of his father who died fighting ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´ vampires ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´. At some point his mother vanishes, and he's taken under the wing of a magical cat and informed he's kind of a big deal.

Time for adventure!

Personality could use some work. "Being a paladin" is maybe the weakest personality section opener I've ever read, although I'm only three reviews deep on my streak so who knows what horrors the future holds for me. He's a nice boy. He's insecure. He depends on others and is a bit of a pushover.

I almost wish he was a bit bolder, more up his own ass- since in my experience insecure and needy characters aren't fun to play with, guy or girl.

I LIKE the fact he's a Paladin classic, no frills or subversions. Very monomythical.
I DISLIKE the fact his personality doesn't really illustrate any of his charm or strong points. He's a bit too much of a loser.
I THINK he could be a reasonable tank or support in a party, and probably won't be too annoying to play with.
>>
Anyone got that buildfag damage spreadsheet?
>>
>>54380902
Someone is always responsible. If it is a man, then I will punch him in the mouth.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>54380955
Next!
>>
What are the popular 3pp products other than DSP and DDS stuff?
>>
>>54381165
Legendary Games stuff is all good in my books.

Gonzo stuff sees use, I think they're Little Red Goblin games though.
>>
>>54381165
Stuff written by Forrest or N. Jolly, legendary games, gunslingers/kineticists of porphyra
>>
>>54381165
There's Purple Duck, the house that Jolly built with kineticist stuff.

>>54381197
You hear Jolly's doing a new gunslinger book?
>>
File: Mumbra.png (201KB, 701x341px) Image search: [Google]
Mumbra.png
201KB, 701x341px
Is there an AP that deals with caravans: routes, trading posts, guarding, or booking passage?
>>
>>54381215
only like half of them
>>
>>54381215
>>54381244
Specifically one that goes into caravan details in the same way the skulls and shackles player's guide does about sailing and ship to ship combat.
>>
Sunday Sunday Sunday can't wait to play on sunday
>>
>>54381277
Jade Regent but the caravan rules are shit
>>
>>54381277
Jade Regent does, but they're kinda shit
>>
File: ktUFVLG.png (237KB, 437x720px) Image search: [Google]
ktUFVLG.png
237KB, 437x720px
>>54381292
>>54381294
thank you anons, this is surprisingly perfect. I just need to cannibalize the plot hooks, mechanics won't come into it.
>>
I have a KoP(Kineticists of Pophyra) question concerning hell fire blast.

What the fuck is the "improved burning infusion". I controlled F the books and it's only mentioned. I can't find it on Nethys either.
>>
>>54381435
Check the Spheres of Power Wiki
>>
>>54381435
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/infusion-wild-talents#toc41
>>
So did you ever wish to literally worship (or be worshipped by) your party members?
>"You may either gain the ability to consume 2 souls when igniting Font of Power to grant all valid domain powers and domain spells as spell-like abilities to your allies as if they were Clerics of your level -5 (treating yourself as a cleric of your level for the first power); or you may gain the ability to permanently forge a bond between yourself and an ally willing to devote themselves to you as their divine patron (abandoning any faith they may previously have had) permanently reducing the souls generated by your Soulpyre by 1, but granting them and yourself the domain powers and domain-spells-as-SLA as clerics of your level -5 (except the first level abilities which work as if you were clerics of your level), and counting as having the Domain class feature and the granted Domains for prerequisites."
>>
File: Rhinos Are Friends.jpg (41KB, 365x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rhinos Are Friends.jpg
41KB, 365x512px
>>54380241
>>54381022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkMdLcB_vNU

>17. Abigail Petran

An orphaned rhino-folk, adopted and raised by Baine. Shy and introverted, and became enamored with the stories of knights and heroes and decided to become one herself. Cute.

I'd bungle that jungle if you know what I mean.

Her personality is, forgive the pun, a lot bigger. She's shy and meek because of her size and worries about hurting people with her strength (which is pretty fucking big given her sheet) and size. An unarguably nice girl, who could play a cute foil to Baine's daughter Val and a smoller and more bloodthirsty party member. Unfortunately I'm vaguely tired of "I have different masks and become more confident in X uniform" shy chracters as a trope, so the second half of her personality isn't that exciting to me.

But that's just like, my opinion man.

I LIKE big girls. She's the biggest so far.
I DISLIKE incomplete backstory sections and overly stereotypical shy fighter girls.
I THINK she would probably buckle and distort any fights she actually got into, and be an amazing tank for a party.
>>
Does any anon here know if theres a Druid, Sorcerer or Bard ACF or Archetype with bonus feat for craft wondrous items?
>>
>>54381614
The Impossible Bloodline for sorcerer might be what you're looking for.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d16)

>>54381546
Couldn't you roll with each new post? Also, you should be reducing your pool each time so you don't get duplicates.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>54381546
Here you go.
>>
>>54381662
>>54381682
Thanks!

I prefer to just go down (looping back around to the start) one if the result already came up.

But no, I forgot the last few times yes.
>>
Can androids have the sex?
>>
>>54381698
DO
NOT
FIST
ROBOT
GIRLS
>>
I need a location- or culture- or race-specific specific magic item, preferably an article of clothing or re-usable, or non-exotic weapon (though ranged exotic weapons would be considered if cool) and it needs to cost less than 3200. Only thing I can think of so far is Cloak of Elvenkind.
>>
>>54381658
I will have to decide whether being crossblooded is worth of it or not
>>
Looking at Spheres of Power casting traditions right now, and I'm a little unclear on how Focus Casting is meant to work exactly. It gives a few different examples of possible focus items (wand, holy symbol, ring, staff), and states that you must use this item when you cast. Am I to assume that you must have a free hand to hold the casting focus in order to use it?

What would not constitute as an item for the purposes of Focus Casting, aside from the obvious (air, concepts). Or put another way that might be a bit more fun, what's the weirdest valid casting focus you can think of?
>>
>>54381729
What about the drow slinky armor?
>>
>>54381658
Can any anon tell me what the heck is Impossible bloodline supposed to originate from?
>>
>>54381830
Being a mad scientist type, I guess?
Except it's kind of nebulous as to how that actually works out.
>>
>>54381830
Your ancestors fucked robot girls.
>>
>>54381830
If I could, it would be called the Possible Bloodline, wouldn't it?
>>
>>54380241
>>54381682
>>54381687

>14. Zed the Friendly

Sometimes android reincarnation (transmigration, I'm not sure what the correct term is here) goes wrong. Sometimes the soul that incarnates into the body has a hitchhiker, who's got an agenda of their own.

Backstory is basically fine, kind of barebones but if Zed is unattached to any kind of society so it works.

Personality is kind of a whatever thing. It's interesting to see a character with cognition unlike a typical mortal race explored to this degree but that's basically the meat of the whole section. If your character doesn't have much in the way of emotions, you should probably try to expand other aspects of their characterization such as personal values and ambitions. The last section ties it together with his hobbies and general attitude to adventuring, making it basically tolerable overall.

Mechanically the dude is pretty interesting but very specialized, having striker power wedded to a librarian suite. Should work fine in most parties.

I LIKE the concept and mechanics.
I DISLIKE some of the character's presentation and think Zed is a dumb name.
I THINK the character would fit well into most groups, and has a natural inclination towards exploring that would be fun to see in play.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>54381908

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

Oh, forgot to roll. Shit.
>>
Give me game list.
>>
>>54381858
>>54381859
Rather, theres little reference to constructs except in the arcana and stuff. The bloodline description only goes "You can see beyond reality, etc"

I guess thats why its "impossible", its also impossible to explain
>>
Had my first session 1 PC death just a few days ago. Half-elf rogue decided he wanted to slip off and slit a dwarf's throat. He failed, got hunted down by said Dwarf's friends, and beaten to death in the street.

Players, am I right?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d14)

>>54381915
After that, please use this table:
1. Kromas Ironbrand
2. Conall Cernach
3. Elrana
4. Erecura
5. Luthaya
6. Shadilay the Bloodblade
7. Jaden Stillblade
8. Cynn
9. Kodrak aka "Meltdown"
10. Anka The Burning Princess
11. Fenny, the Dwarf Orc
12. Aesi Dicee
13. Sir Pagone Veha
14. Layne Caeduin
>>
File: Come On Baby Light My Fire.png (351KB, 624x439px) Image search: [Google]
Come On Baby Light My Fire.png
351KB, 624x439px
>>54380241
>>54381915

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noNdO8cv5sA

>4. Semzaya Baine

ONCE UPON A TIME, a crossover to Wrath of the Righteous gave a wee bab of extraordinary power and potential into the hands of a wizard and said that her dad had died. Her mom was pretty busy fighting for the survival of all the world and also some kind of celestial, so Baine wasn't exactly going to say no. He raised her like a wizard would, teaching her to embrace knowledge, magic and skimpy outfits.

She was going to become a knight but didn't because she was butts at actually fighting.

Instead she summoned some kind of brightly-furred magic monkey, who became her protector, and decided to become a merchant. Her life's mission is to throw down the statist autocracy of the Technic League and enshrine a new business-friendly ancap society based on the sacred NAP in Numeria, although she's realistic about how possible that is.

But enough bullying. Backstory was competently written, didn't really leave me asking for any other details.

Personality is cute, touches on some important elements. Her relationship to Baine, to others, to her own powers and to her ancestry. Her goals are laid out well, as well how she might slot into a party. Overall I give it a COOL out of YES.

I LIKE a lot of things about this app.
I DISLIKE the player's prose style in a few points. Honestly, this is praise by faint damnation, since I honestly couldn't think of anything else I found objectionable.
I THINK this character is interesting and fun, and doesn't exploit the worst (best) summoner archetype so that's good. I worry about how she slots into the themes, with the very strong connection to another module.

>>54382011
Fiiine.

I'll do it. For you.
>>
File: ljtkYky.jpg (88KB, 640x812px) Image search: [Google]
ljtkYky.jpg
88KB, 640x812px
>>54381963
A level 1 rogue can't pick a pocket without being beaten to death in the street.
>playing rogue
>splitting the party
>killing npc like a sneaky little murder hobo
>Not using a coup de grace/sneakattack to ensure death

You're right, Players.
>>
>>54382011
>Tuvarkz
>doesn't even have a nodachi
1/10
>>
File: 640px-ETC_HotS_Art.jpg (44KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
640px-ETC_HotS_Art.jpg
44KB, 640x400px
>>54382061
I dunno. It's worked at least once.
>>
Have you done it, /pgg/?

Have you _______?
>>
>>54382129
No, I don't have a crush, for fuck's sake.
>>
I want to make something for Dominions of Vice because Crab seems great but all the apps lately have totally burned me out. Apps were a mistake.
>>
File: TUV TUV TUV.jpg (47KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
TUV TUV TUV.jpg
47KB, 427x640px
Rolled 11 (1d14)

>>54380241
>>54382011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

>1. Kromas Ironbrand

WHAT IF the first post in the Iron Gods applications page was a WIP? Was time the problem? Is time real? Are we really human beings, or disgusting neotenous expressions of an ape that domesticated itself? Is beauty a fiction that we tell ourselves because sexual selection created a deformity in the human race and brought our once powerfully dimorphic sexes closer than the male and female of the gorilla, the tiger or the anglerfish?

What secrets does this wretched flesh of ours conceal?

...anyway paladin dude does as a paladin does. Sheet looks okay.

I LIKE the art?
I DISLIKE that I don't have anything to respond to!
I THINK I should have trimmed this one from the list.
>>
>>54382061
>Not using a coup de grace/sneakattack to ensure death
Wait, did you mean him or me?
>>
>>54382129
I sure did, and god help me I don't know if I ever do it right I don't know if I ever do anything right
>>
>>54382156
Please apply and make something good. I don't think we have enough good ones for a full party.
>>
>>54382199
Him. I just assumed he tried to sneakily walk up and sneak attack instead of finding the dwarf in his sleep or drugging his drink or typing him up to get coup de grace on a helpless victim.
>>
>>54382192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfc0j64BkwI

Yeah, nevermind this.

TOMORROW, FENNY
>>
How do I become the fastest?
>>
>>54382219
Seriously, is it okay to just ask how they're doing? I always worry I'm bothering them.
>>
>>54382230

That is sort of part of what makes it hard to want to apply. I feel like I put a lot of effort into my applications, so not only are they creatively taxing, but there's always the chance to end up in a party of people that you don't like.
>>
>>54382156
I want to apply to Intrigue as well, but there's too few apps to compare to so I'm biding my time for now.

Why aren't you applying to Intrigue, anon?
>>
>>54382433
Curved Beams.
>>
>>54382331
Speedster Monk is pretty fast.

Their Fast Movement is bumped up to 10/level.
>>
>>54382433

It's really far out right now but it would be the same reason, making the kind of applications that gets into PFG games is taxing and I've made a whole pile of them over the past while.
>>
>>54382457
>Have you seen those mages from the M'wangi Expanse? They've got curved beams. Curved. Beams.
>>
>>54382457
30 degrees REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54382433
Because I sometimes work on fridays.
>>
>>54382556
what is this meme
>>
>>54382582
Intrigue DM's insane homebrew.
>>
>>54382586
It was changed though. It's just "stay inside the triangle" now.
>>54382574
Wait, Intrigue has a schedule listed?
>>
>>54382331
Boost your base natural movement speed by doing what >>54382459 said (gestalt into Barbarian too if that stacks, not sure if it does), boost it again with Expedious Retreat, Haste, and probably a couple other spells, then multiply it all with Cheetah Sprint by X10 to literally go from one end of town to the other in an instant.
>>
>>54382641
Barbarian stacks, since it's not an enhancement bonus.

But Monk IS an enhancement bonus, and thus doesn't stack with haste OR expeditious retreat (Which also don't stack with each other)
>>
Ok so...
Are guns better for eldritch archers or bows? Seems to me like bows will at best get +3~+4 damage from str maybe +5 tops meanwhile I'll be at +0 forever with guns but will have reliable odds of hitting my targets and a big fat x4 crit if I get a 20 which seems to be the point of the magus.

Adamantine ammo will cost the same so no big difference there and while the loss of manyshot is unfortunate, two weapon fighting is probably going to even out the amount of shots a gun magus can pump out.
>>
>>54381796
>drow slinky armor
The whatnow? I hadn't even checked drow stuff, because I expect it all to be too expensive.
>>
>>54382858
Spidersilk Bodysuit from Adventurer's Armory 2. Costs 900gp for +3 armor that weighs fucking nothing at all.
>>
File: Archer.jpg (233KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.jpg
233KB, 800x1132px
>>54382820
>Are guns better for eldritch archers or bows?
Bows are better in every respect; to make a gun work - even an advanced or tech firearm - it takes something like a three or four feat tax. No reload time means you don't have to worry about that ever. Bullets cost fuckloads more than arrows or bolts. The only thing the gun has over the longbow is hitting Touch AC; that's it. The x4 crit doesn't matter a huge amount because the bow still has a x3 crit and is much, much easier to utilize effectively.

I hear Starfinder is going to fix guns. If you want to make a gun using character, I'd suggest holding off until we're able to backport the Starfinder gun rules.
>>
>>54382885
I'm actually deciding on this for my Iron God's character. A lot of people already discouraged me from going guns so I guess I'll stick to the boring but more reliable bow then.
>>
>>54382872
Sounds pretty baller, I'll check it out, thanks. At that price, I might even be able to squeeze in something else, if I can find more.

It doesn't even have to be good, I just want to start with weird shit I shouldn't have, having recently woken up as an android.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>54382885
>Bows
>>
>>54382919
In Iron Gods, there's the opportunity to get guns that aren't shit, though. So if you want to go gunslinger that picks ip och tech stuff and starts swinging the lasguns, you can.

I'd fucking love to play an Eldritch Archer with a lasrifle.
>>
>>54382935
Even with no dips to get dex to damage? Another draw is obviously touch because fuck that 3/4 BAB and lower stat spread thanks to 0 need for str.
>>
>>54382956
The damage doesn't matter a ton because most of it will be coming from your spells, right?
>>
>>54382935
>>54382919
>>54382885
So much objectively wrong in these posts.
A Gunslinger with Advanced Firearms is great and very competitive with bows. The only thing holding you back are costs.
Tech guns, on the other hand, are garbage and objectively worse than Advanced Firearms.
>>
>>54382956
Check Technology Guide. At least you don't need to deal with instability and shit, or ammo. On the other hand, I don't think you can get adamantium bullets. There's lots of things other than the laser weapons, though.
>>
>>54382992
He's not a Gunslinger, though, you fucking mong.
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/noble-scion/

>Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on all Knowledge (nobility) checks, and that chosen Knowledge skill is always considered a class skill for you.

Is this just worded poorly? Is this indicating some choice of skill that becomes a knowledge skill, or is it saying knowledge nobility becomes a class skill
>>
>>54383095
It's just saying Knowledge (Nobility) becomes a class skill. The rest appears to be a copy-paste error.
>>
>>54383095
The latter.
>>
>>54382992
For an Eldritch Archer, in what way would a basic advancer firearm be superior to, say, an Arc Rifle, especially in the Iron Gods campaign, keeping in mind that it'll get like +2 to attack pretty much everything.
>>
>>54383172
>implying you'll ever find an arc rifle
It's pretty much never given out as loot in Iron Gods. Your best bet with it is crafting, and crafting tech shit is pain.
Moreover, it gets cucked by energy resistances or hardness, while a regular rifle can just use adamantine bullets.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-113215.jpg (141KB, 352x539px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-113215.jpg
141KB, 352x539px
>>54383172
Forgot picture.
>>
>>54383191
Ask the DM if there's a chance to get one. It's not all just loot, you're in fucking Numeria, and you're fighting assholes with all kinds of shit. The same argument would go for an Advanced Firearm; I'd consider tech-firearms easier to find than advanced firearms in Iron Gods, and if you're thinking about making your own, well, again, we're talking about an Eldritcht Archer; he's not going to be a crafter of super-specific shit.
>>
>>54383236
>and if you're thinking about making your own, well, again, we're talking about an Eldritcht Archer; he's not going to be a crafter of super-specific shit.
Literally Gunsmithing.
>>
>>54383191
>>54383236
Is there anything actually preventing variant ammunition? I can't find how it's supposed to work, just the capacity (ammo) ratings.

...I am now imagining a flamethrower shooting black flames as the napalm has been saturated with adamantium.
>>
Question about blackblades (bladebound achetype)
Do they work like familiars in reference to skills? do they use the highest of the owner or themselves? what kind of senses do they have? which distance can they sense/see/hear?
>>
We are a party of 3, rogue fighter and witch, are we balanced?
>>
>>54383292
Depends. Is the Witch shit?
>>
>>54383292
No. You have no healing to speak of unless the Witch is a niche build, no divine casting at all, and very little in terms of buffing to help the martials unless the Witch is spamming Fortune. A balanced 3-man party should replace the Fighter with a Paladin, and the Rogue with something that isn't a Rogue and gets trapfinding.

That said, you could be a lot worse off.
>>
Am I alone in thinking that Sonic Pistols/Rifles should be able to switch to nonlethal damage at will?
>>
>>54383318
You're confusing balance with optimization. The rogue and fighter are likely pretty well balanced between themselves, but the witch is clearly going to shit all over both of them at higher levels.
>>
>>54383385
All lasers should have the stun setting. Paizo dropped the ball on that one tbhfam.
>>
>>54383292
Lol no, not even close
>>
>>54383394
>higher levels
If you call 7+ high
>>
>>54383292
Define "Balanced". Because people come into these threads with an assumed definition, and everybody else has a slightly different one, which leads to posts like >>54383394 and >>54383318
>>
>>54383452
I do; it just keeps getting worse the higher you go.
>>
>>54383457
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/balance
>>
>>54383452
>high
>higher
These words mean different things.
>>
>>54383396
Y tho? Sci-Fi lasrifles are very far from real-life lasers in both concept and execution. The sonic weapons, though, the way they're described, they'd just need to dial it down and boom, nonlethal.
>>
>>54383506
They'd also do less damage.
>>
>>54383276
I mean, sillyness aside, like adamantium lasers and sonics and freeze rays, or the dubious question of adamantium napalm, a railgun should absolutely be able to fire adamantium ammo, which is a horrifying prospect.
>>
>>54383506
Out of curiosity, what would a real lasrifle be like, as compared to the science fiction style of lasrifle?
>>
>>54383394
>>54383457
I picked fighter for carrying in low level 1-7 and, rogue (unchained) for out of combat utility and he's not bad with all the fighting debuff, witch full control for the casters and archers, charm out of combat. We obv miss something like paladin or cleric but with a witch and a rogue in party that will ruin the Group
>>
>>54383191
>implying you'll ever find an arc rifle
Given that Technology Guide was explicitly paired with Iron Gods for that very purppse.. uh.. yes?
>>
>>54383276
Charges are not ammunition. Rapid reload doesn't even apply to recharging your weapon, making it always a full-round action (move to grab a battery from backpack, standard to actually recharge, free action to drop on the ground).
>>
>>54383611
Note that you actually need to eject the battery already in the charge slot if you didn't do so earlier.

Hope you don't need to reload more than once!
>>
>>54383577
Sounds like your team is balanced against each other just fine; talk to your witch about picking up a wand of Infernal Healing; it'll provide you some needed out of combat healing for a relatively low cost.

you'd do better to have a divine caster in the team - preferably a cleric, but a druid, paladin, or a number of other things would work as well - but by and large, having a healer on the team isn't actually a requirement in these games as long as you're smart about how you're handling stuff.
>>
>>54383627
So two standard actions and a move action, then.
>>
>>54383570
Lasrifles aren't real at all yet, but there are general applications of laser weapons, even by US Navy in a limited capacity. Basically, one of the ways to use it is to either blast you debilitating flashes of light, or to give you (or groups of you) the feeling like you're literally on fire (or, given time, actually set you on fire) si ilar to anti-riot microwave fuckery. There has been pulse-laser cannons employed, though. AAnother potential application is so-called "laser tazers". Search youtube for all this shit, it's pretty cool.

But hand-held stuff that goes pew-pew and is visible and blasts things apart and/or sets them on fire just like that? Still sci-fi, unfortunately, and those applications would likely be mutually exclusive to the nonlethal applications anyway, because they depend on completely different functions.
>>
>>54383666
Oh, I'm aware of those sorts of real lasers - I was more curious what a real life laser rifle would be like if we had access to science fiction levels of tech.
>>
>>54383627
>>54383639
Eject is free, though.. I think? So Free, Move, Standard.
>>
>>54383666
I remember that one reader's digest article a million years ago where a jet pilot claimed that a chinese vessel lased his cockpit which resulted in his eventual blindness.
>>
>>54383283
bumpo?
>>
>>54383682
Oh, fucking pew-pews, obviously. Probably horrifying, since they'd still be invisible. The going idea is to superheat the target with repeating near-instant pulses that blows the area where you hit apart piece by piece, and probably set it on fire because why not.
>>
>>54383688
>Inserting or ejecting a battery is a move action.

Nope.
>>
>>54383627
I think you can recharge without ejecting.
If you eject and replace, either action is a move action, making it two move actions (plus a third to grab the battery)
If you recharge without ejecting, it's a standard action (plus a move action to grab the battery)
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 1081x260px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 1081x260px
>>54383722
>>54383688
>>
>>54383797
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/technological-equipment/
>An item’s capacity can be filled from any power source—like a battery or a generator—as a standard action. When an item is charged, it always takes as many charges from the attached power source as it can hold, filling as close to its capacity as possible.
>>
>>54383812
Interesting. It calls generators and other power sources batteries. The specific silver disks are something different.
>>
>>54383839
Silver disks and batteries are synonyms.
>>
>>54383848
They clearly are not though. One refers to silverdisks, the other refers to power sources that are not silverdisks. They even describe how they work differently in that a silver disk uses all of its charges and any overflow is wasted where the other does not waste its charges and is more efficient
>>
>>54383898
Devs even confirmed on the forums that Silverdisk is just Numerian slang for batteries.
>>
>>54383908
Then the devs created two different rule sets for the same item.
>>
>>54383908
Now you are just being obtuse.
>>
>>54383930
>>54383944
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2rcwz?Silverdisks#2
>The difference is...
>Batteries are 100 gp devices that can be used to recharge tech at a rate of 10 charges per battery.
>Silverdisks are depleted batteries that are worth 10 gp and are used as currency in Numeria, but have no other use.
>In-world, the terms are interchangeable (since the bulk of the tech-ignorant don't know the difference between a full battery and a depleted one), but in print, they mean something very different.
>>
>Dramatic betrayal due to sefeet domination effect
>Literally cuts down the NPC right in front of his highly trained sister
>She rolls for revenge
>nat 1
Truly, a reminder it is the dice gods who control the narrative
>>
>>54383283
No one?
>>
>>54384473
Blackblades are Intelligent Items, and therefore shouldn't have any skills.
>>
>>54384650
>>54384473
Also, for senses:
>Senses: A black blade is aware of everything around it like a creature that can see and hear. It can be blinded and deafened as if it were a creature. It uses the saving throws of its magus, even if the magus is not currently wielding the black blade.
>>
>>54384650
Weird it has alertness then
So it can't roll Perception even though it has Wis score?
>>
>>54384724
You'd just use its Wis+2, I think. Also, perception doesn't need to be rolled if the thing in question isn't trying to hide or concealed. Intelligent Items with Blindsight 120, for example, simply know things that approach within that radius, no roll required.
>>
>>54384746
But blackblade doesn't say it has blindsight 120, so I assume it has sight as good as a human?
>>
>>54384760
Black Blade says it is 'aware of everything around it like a creature that can see and hear', which I'm reading as "it has all-around vision, but sees and hears as well as its master".
>>
>>54384773
So does it roll perception? does instantly succeed on perception rolls?
>>
>>54384793
>Alertness (Ex): While a magus is wielding his black blade, he gains the Alertness feat.
>while a magus...he...
Essentially, the extra roll is included in you getting free Alertness. The blade is looking, you're looking, effectively you get Alertness.
>>
Why is the Contender's recovery mechanic so shitty?
>>
>>54384833
Do I lose that bonus if the blade is blinded or defeaned?
>>
>>54383713
Have they worked out the issue where the vaporized flesh or armor forms a gaseous protective layer between new flesh and the pulse? I recall they had trouble with that.
>>
>>54384853
I'd say yes if I were the GM.
>>
>>54384961
>>54384853

How do you blind and deafen it if it has no eyes or ears?
>>
don't forget to wash yo ass
>>
>>54379581

(From my Saturday Campaign: Stjarnagardr)

Party found a passenger wagon overturned in a ditch on the side of the road. Being adventurers, they assumed it was a trap, and thus the Ratfolk Monk went ahead to investigate.

Rather than an ambush, the party found a wounded nine-year-old kid with a broken leg among the wreckage, and the dead body of the driver.

The child assumed the party was all bandits trying to kill him or steal what was left from the bodies, and held a crossbow too big for him out in self-defense, which was smacked away by the Monk.

The Skald managed to talk the kid down enough that the Witch was able to set the kid's leg with a Heal check, then pump him full of enough Cure Wounds so that the bones would heal properly. Kid's still going to walk with a limp for a month, but he won't be crippled.

They managed to learn that some brigands, with the help of a conjured or illusioned monster, caused the wagon to crash into some boulders on the side of the road, killing the driver and then killed and took the two men acting as security; one of whom was the kid's older brother.

So, the party is taking the kid to the city where they were already heading, and are going to drop the kid off, presumably talk to the local Lord about their friend's bastard son, and then go investigate the direction where the kid saw them take the bodies.

Fun times await.
>>
>>54385232
Thanks for the reminder, friend!
>>
>>54385232
Reminder: if your character doesn't have a grooming kit in his inventory, you're a powergaming munchkin shithead.
>>
Which polearms are more suitable to low-str fighters?
>>
>>54385681
The glaive is supported by Paizo as being dex to damage after a few feats, check out "Bladed Brush."

>>54385485
Hey, all the grooming kit means is you aren't going to be scruffy, or you take care of yourself "down there" if a woman.
>>
>>54385681
Spears or glaives.
>>
>>54385681
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/bladed-brush-combat/

This feat is your FRIEND.
It fights for FREEDOM.
>>
>>54385681
Elven branched spear.
>>
>>54385765
>>54385744

Which feats should I pick. Is it Bladed Brush?
>>
>>54385873
Bladed Brush has a couple feat requirements that make it unappealing to most classes, but if you're playing a fighter (especially a Human fighter) you're going to be drowning in feats, so in that situation it's perfect.

It's basically three feats packaged into one; you get Glaives for Weapon Finesse, you can treat it as a piercing/slashing weapon, and your off-hand is treated as empty for the purposes of one-handed dueling feats.

To put it bluntly, this is the feat that turns your spearman into the swirly-twirly artisan-soldier you've been dreaming of.
>>
>>54385908
don't forget that bladed brush is a prereq for the swashie prc that makes it not suck

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/c-d/devoted-muse/
>>
File: zon-kuthon-1.jpg (65KB, 419x800px) Image search: [Google]
zon-kuthon-1.jpg
65KB, 419x800px
Does anyone actually use CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN here? Most of the LE characters I've dealt with have been Asmodeus' cronies (then again, my DM has a serious Asmodeus boner).
>>
>>54386147
Not really. Zonzon is a pretty boring deity.
>>
File: 1475594554802.jpg (160KB, 736x654px) Image search: [Google]
1475594554802.jpg
160KB, 736x654px
Say, /tg/, how playable is this character as a 5th level close combat warrior? On scale from "shit" to "ok", I guess.
No 3pp allowed. I'm interested in two things - will this character can play a "damage dealer" role successfully enough for his level, and will he live long enough.

>> ----------------------
:::: Offense
Attack: +12 (+14 in bloodrage)
Damage: 2d4+19 (2d4+23 in bloodrage)
Crit: 18-20 x2
-- Bloodrage - 12 rounds/day
-- Shaken for 1 round on charge targets in bloodrage

:::: Defense
AC: 23 (24 vs charge attacks)
CMD: 22 (23 vs Grapple, Overrun and Sunder)
HP: 43 (Fast Healing 1 can be activated for the price of -2 AC, no time limit)

Saves: Fort 12; Ref 8; Will 8
(+2 Will vs Fear, +1 Ref vs Trample)

:::: Skills\Utility
In combat: Climb 10, Swim 10, Perception 09 + 4 skills 05
Out of combat: Climb 12, Swim 12, Perception 13

At-will: Create Water, Guidance, Mending, Read Magic
2/day: Cheetah’s Sprint + one other spell I hadn't selected yet
+ Ability to use CLW wands and some scrolls without UMD
>>
>>54386147
Zon-Kuthon is like if you sharpen a knife too much, the first cut will be good but you'll probably chip the edge in doing it - he's so edgy he becomes dull.
>>
>>54386195
>>54386235
It just seems weird that a core deity would be passed up in favor of other baddies like the Great Old Ones/Outer Gods (which have been done to death at this point). What's weirder is that it looks like he'll reappear in Starfinder but Asmodeus won't. And if I wanted to use Z-K, how would I do it without going too far over the edge?
>>
File: 1487001287012.jpg (230KB, 546x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1487001287012.jpg
230KB, 546x1100px
Anyone mind helping me decide on a kineticist element? DM cleared kineticists or porphyra for all the stuff except the elements (So the talents, feats, items, archetypes, etc) so I'm out of the water of my normal air sniper.
Plus I want to try something different. Whats some cool flavors or ways to present them?
>>
>>54386322
>And if I wanted to use Z-K, how would I do it without going too far over the edge?
You can't. Literally every aspect of him is designed to be that particular brand of maximum overedge that only appeals to kids who end up doing school shootings. He might have been an interesting concept at one point, but Paizo went way, WAY too far.
>>
>>54386147
Honestly, Asmodeus and Zon-Kuthon are really similar, to the point that they're both even "LE gods that the Good-aligned gods tolerate for their contribution to keeping Rovagug locked up."

As a DM, I like to play up the masochism aspect of Zon-Kuthon worship rather than the sadism aspect. This tends to involve clerics who are into extreme mortification or even self-mutilation, but also clerics who *seem* perfectly normal at first but do things like offer the PCs acupuncture treatments. I also depict regular Zon-Kuthon worshipers as normal people 90% of the time, but once a week they engage in bloodletting or something.
>>
>>54386470
Eliot Rodgers the deity.
>>
>>54386322
>And if I wanted to use Z-K, how would I do it without going too far over the edge?

Zon-Kuthon's the most active god in answering prayers or pleas, and this is coming from a pantheon with the likes of Cayden "fuck all the hoes" Cailean and Asmodeus, the active advisor and patron deity of Cheliax. His thing is so much more than pain becoming pleasure, it's arguably the elimination of fear through reveling in it.

Consider Zon-Kuthon a mixture of Slaanesh's pain/pleasure and Nurgle's numbing comfort. That's his thing, he's the miasmic darkness that nips at your flesh and sears your soul, but in doing so hides you from the greater evils that lurk just beyond the fog's veil. The minor illness to innoculate you against a greater disease, even if that illness results in lifelong aches and pains.

And he does it for FREE. He gives out this "blessing" like hot cakes. Only Moloch approaches his eagerness to give out this "gift." He was the first deity to offer the entire nation of Nidal this protection, in a world likely buzzing with gods and goddesses trying to protect their own.
>>
>>54386515
No, that's Zyphus.
>>
>>54386560
There should be a Demon Lord of that, though.

If there's an Empyreal Lord of Weddings and Boxing and an Empyreal Lord of Dragonslaying and a Demon Lord of Coddling Mothers, there should be a Demon Lord of Bitter Virgins.
>>
>>54386580
Don't forget the Demon Lord of child molesters.
>>
>>54386580
That's Gyronna though, isn't it? Oh wait paizuri strikes again
>>
>>54386580
>demon lord of incels and robots

Holy fuck i didn't know i wanted this until now
>>
>>54386609
No Gyronna is the god of used up and tossed aside roasties and stacys.
>>
>>54386147
What is so good about Asmody? Is it simply being one of the LEs with the most name recognition?
>>
I need some help coming up with a background for a dhampir character. Is hunting down the father too cliche?
>>
>>54386609
Gyronna is complicated, initially she was the goddess of bitter women whose loneliness or ostracization was entirely their fault, but now she's kind of been expanded into this "revenge fantasy" deity that's still evil, but not as petty as before.
>>
>>54386628
I'm pretty sure she's more the god of fuglies that never got to taste the sunny D.
>>54386652
Hunt down your father so he can take responsibility and help your mother take care of the household
>>
>>54386670
Nah she also takes care of prostitutes and disowned pregnant teens
>>
>>54386611
WE SHALL CALL HIM: FEDORAEON!
>>
>>54386631
I'm guessing so. Z-K is see above, and nobody cares about Achaekek or Razmir. Those are the main LE deities that I can remember off the top of my head, and Razmir isn't a real god.
>>
>>54386702
Is his symbol a cartoon pony?
>>
>>54386719
Achaekek is just an assassin anyways.
>>
>>54386652
Remove "hunting motive" and make him just like you'll make, let's say, human. Do not include any angst, drama and "who am i" questioning. Then add some complications, that he would encounter, based on the limitations of his nature.
Done
>>
>>54386761
Why not just make a human then?
>>
>>54384288
Dice represent a lot of different stuff. The stresses of the moment, the quirks and tiny movements of Fate all around us. It's unfortunate, obviously, but it's the Nature of the Beast.
Who struck down the fumbler's sibling? Are they a formidable foe? Maybe that can get folded into the justification too.
>>
>>54385485
Don't forget a poncho and some night tea too!
>>
>>54385943
Shelyn a cute
>>
>>54384909
No idea. Probably not.
>>
>>54386147
Is Tuvarkz your DM?
>>
>>54386806
Because he (you?) wants to play dhampir. And don't want to play cliche one. So instead of taking dhampir as a basis, he can take human (or other "usual" race) and build from that.
If you think that dhampir without "angst" and "hunting" traits isn't a dhampir, it's ok. It would be cliche ofc, but it's ok.
>>
>>54386700
No she doesn't, that's Lymnieris. Gyronna is about the knocked-up teens and disfigured prostitutes who get mad, and want to get even.
>>
>>54386525
It makes sense if you consider that he was once like his sister. He instinctively wants to be cute and helpful to everyone, but his mind is twisted and the meaning of cute and helpful has shifted dramatically.
>>
>>54386890

I'm mostly just very creatively drained lately and have been trying to come up with something functional. Since it's early and the thread is slow I figured I could lean on it to brainstorm for me.
>>
>>54386723
>>54386702
>>54386611
No guys I'm serious, this is some good shit right here. Demon Lord of Bitter Virgins and... What would be the second aspect of this deity? Even the God of Pedophiles had a thing about candy.

Demon Lord of Bitter Virgins and Social Outcasts has huge potential for fun characters!
>>
>>54386652
Yes.
Make father and son the most cliche, Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith Show relationship possible. Just full-on "Gee, Pa, I didn't know," and "That's okay, son, we'll fix this in no time."
>>
>>54386916
Dude, you're so right I need to make a post just reaffirming your point. Shelyn as a goddess is all about embracing yourself and overcoming fear through love, while Zon-Kuthon as a god is all about embracing yourself and overcoming fear through pain.
>>
>>54386946
>What would be the second aspect of this deity?
Logic/knowledge above all else, taken to unreasonable extremes.
>>
>>54386966
And now I wanna app with a Kuthonite.
>>
>>54386933
I usually advise people to think about what limitations and difficulties the race faces, then go from there. Most sentients aren't so very mentally different from humans, though their societal structure will influence their attitudes toward certain things. Dhampirs are usually raised among humans, I think, so they'd be pretty similar, though they might feel like outsiders, as their numbers aren't great. The race should inform some aspects of their personality through how it has shaped their interactions with others throughout their lives. It usually won't be the dominant trait for them, though it can be, depending on how society interacts with their race, such as races that are enslaved or hunted. I dunno, that's how I usually do it, but my characters would most likely be boring by /pfg/ standards, since I go for a more grounded angle.
>>
>>54387001
>The Demon Lord worshiped by people who lust for knowledge denied by the roastie

Make him a giant frog and we're golden.
>>
Ok, I have never went Crossblooded as a Sorcerer before so I was wondering, how much do those drawbacks matter?

One less spell known per spell level seems very bad but I might be overestimating it
>>
>>54386652
Very cliche. Approach the thing from the other direction. What would a dhampir raised by vampires instead of humans be like?
>>
>>54387069
Are we gonna make this a giant pitch black frog that seems to have galaxies dancing across its skin?
>>
>>54387103
It is a terrible idea to go crossblooded
>>
>>54387121
A Dhampir raised by Vampires would be the opposite of raised by Humans; they're seen as ebullient and approachable, full of life and vigor and all that shit.
>>
>>54387141
>>54387069
I know Pepe is an obvious choice here, but why not a Hedgehog for the Hedgehog Dilemma?

GOTTA GO FAST.
>>
File: hownicotinepatcheswork.png (57KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
hownicotinepatcheswork.png
57KB, 300x200px
Is the fact that the quality of /pfg/ games has been steadily declining for the last few months purposeful? Are these kindly DMs offering up shitty games just to help wean us off our APPZ APPZ APPZ dependency? Is Tuvarkz actually a hero?
>>
>>54387206
/pfg/ games were never quality

Tuvarkz is just a retard
>>
>>54387171
May I have a more elaborate explanation
>>
>>54387245
>Will Save penalties are always bad
>gutting spells known is turboshitty because spells known is your lifeblood as a spontaneous caster
>only gimmick one-trick blaster builds actually benefit from it
>>
>>54387245
less spells, worse will saves, and you don't get much out of it

the only reason to go crossblooded is for meme orc/draconic blaster builds
>>
>>54387103
Crossblooded builds are almost always very strongly focused (like the typical Orc-Elemental combination) and don't suffer too much for the loss of spells known. That said, you're never going to be as powerful as a regular sorcerer because of the loss of the spells known.
>>
>>54387206
The good ones are busy. They went first and took the good players with them.
>>
>>54387308
>>54387284
>>54387278
I guess I will find another way then to get what I want
>>
>>54387367
We are the ones left behind. Thus begins the tribulations.
>>
>>54387396
What are you trying to get, anon?
>>
>>54387409
I was an earlier anon that wanted to get free Craft Wondrous Items

I already use Empyreal bloodline for my sorcerer so if I want to get Impossible Bloodline or Forgeborn bloodline, I need to be Crossblooded. I was weighing whether it is worth of it or not and well, it wasnt. Right now I am planning to replace my dip in Time Thief for Mote of Time with something else basically.

P.S This is a gestalt game, this is why I can fit these things
>>
>>54386201
â–² ?
>>
>Putting together a world from scratch
>Have trouble

>Shamelessly steal from sourcebooks and alter a few details
>Works fine
Is there something wrong with the second? I've found that I suck at being creative, so it's what I settle for.
>>
>>54387599
Nothing wrong with the second one, kinda the point of sourcebooks in the first place.
>>
>>54387401
Plagues of shitposting, of ERP, and bamboozles will descend upon us!
>>
>>54387401
>>54387735
Which /pgg/ personalities are the Four Horsemen? Or have some not yet risen?
>>
File: unknown[1].png (139KB, 371x363px) Image search: [Google]
unknown[1].png
139KB, 371x363px
Can alchemist bombs and shit critically hit?
>>
>>54387856
Yes? Maybe? Probably?
>>
>>54387856
Yes, but all the d6s besides the first are considered bonus damage and aren't multiplied on a crit.
>>
>>54387754
>And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Whoever ran the first game. Was RotJR the first "/pfg/" game? Alternatively, Wist and QAnon who conquered our hearts~

>And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Vult, because PLD was what made the shitposting rise to new heights.

>And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Dunno who fits here.

>And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Mods, when they delete /pfg/
>>
>>54387923
Fuckin' neato. Thanks.
>>
>>54387929
>Dunno who fits here.
Reviewanons? Protagonist? You could go a few different ways
>>
>>54387929
Stick Rory in there somewhere.
>>
>>54388046
Rory is the whore of Babylon.
>>
>>54388059
Who's Startoad?
>>
>>54388059
Who is the Beast from the Sea? What about the Beast from the Land?
>>
>>54388078
The Beast from the Sea is InspectorCM, the Beast from the Land is Broodie.
>>
>>54388088
What about all the logposters?
>>
Medium archetype that loses access to spells and gets initiating instead, with each legendary spirit being associated with a few disciplines. Alter the Hierophant and Archmage stuff to instead be maneuver-based and then we're golden. What's your take on it /pfg/?
>>
>>54388155
>And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
>And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
>One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
Logposter-kun is Apollyon.
>>
>>54388160
Initiating is broken as fuck though.
>>
>>54387367
Eagerly awaiting ensoulment greentexts to see if Protag is really a standout dm or if that was just dicksucking.
>>
File: IMG_3740.jpg (219KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3740.jpg
219KB, 1000x1000px
>>54388176
L O G S
O
G
S
>>
>>54385485
My lady has some soap but no grooming kit. She doesn't have the time to worry about appearances, the best she can do is try to not smell too terrible.
>>
>>54388297
>>54385485
>>54385232
PRESTIDIGITTATION
>>
File: 1461940115760_20161126_013055.jpg (417KB, 2048x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1461940115760_20161126_013055.jpg
417KB, 2048x1900px
>>54388358
FUCKING CASTER SUPREMACY, THIS IS BULLSHIT!
>>
>>54388406
FOR A MERE ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED GOLD, YOU TOO CAN HAVE THIS!
>>
>>54388406
>>54388358
It only cleans. It doesn't simulate the feeling of being scrubbed, which is the most pleasing part. It's soothing!
Even as a caster with prestidigitation, I'd still bring soap and some scrub tools.
>>
>>54388078
I'm more interested in who's the Antichrist.
>>
>>54388463
Startoad.
>>
>>54388416
I'll just smell like shit until the caster can't take it anymore, I guess.
>>54388442
That's fair. Our caster doesn't piss in his robes and use magic to clean it, so he probably also would appreciate scrubbing instead of just magicing it away.
>>
>>54388257
Whatever happened to the guy asking for logs anyways? There was a dracobic three way in PLD and no logs were even asked for
>>
>>54388496
Nobody knew this was true.
>>
>>54388358
Prestidigitation is used on the field when you need a quick fix. Grooming kit and actually cooking is off duty when you have time to actually make things good. Which is more impressive: Some random crazy fucktard wizard supremacist who snaps his fingers and makes a piece of shit taste good or the common housewife who makes a hearty meal? Let me help you with the answer: One of them is still eating shit no matter what it tastes.
>>
>>54388442
>tfw you will never wash the party Witch in a cute stream scene
>>
>>54388515
That Wizard has enough Int that he can simply choose to put points in Craft (Food). Wizards win again!
>>
>>54388539
remove wizards, class war now
>>
>>54388539
Cooking is Wisdom, you dumbo!
>>
>>54388539
The wizard loses because cooking for one is never fun. And nobody wants to be friends with a wizard.
>>
>>54388515
Why would he eat literal shit when he can just eat a cracker or some blandish stew and reflavor it?

Fucking inbred Erastillians, I swear.
>>
>>54388568
>Wizard takes a bit of beef jerky and makes it taste like slightly less stale beef jerky
>>
File: 1491976536605.jpg (20KB, 206x102px) Image search: [Google]
1491976536605.jpg
20KB, 206x102px
>>54388558
It's...not, though. Profession (Cook) is how much you can earn as a professional chef. Craft (Cooking) is how good you are at actually cooking as an activity.

>>54388567
Hm....
>>
>>54388558
You can take Craft Food or Artisanship(Food)

Profession(Cook/Chef) is just running a kitchen. It doesn't actually produce anything.
>>
>>54388578
>wizard takes a bit of beef jerky and makes it taste like "a king's feast but even better"
Alternatively
>wizard steals from druid list and casts Goodberry, then reflavors the goodberry
>>
File: Bait The Visual Novel.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait The Visual Novel.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>54388579
>>54388597
>anon baits another autistic Profession (Cook) vs Craft (Cooking) argument again
>>
>>54388598
Are you implying beef jerky does not taste better than a king's feast already?
>>
I want one friend.
>>
>>54388635
i'll be your friend, anon
>>
>>54381778
Focus Casting is basically the cleric's divine focus ability. You have an object and you need it to cast spells. The only real drawback to it is that it can be taken away from you (like if you are imprisoned).
>>
>>54388645
thanks anon
>>
>>54388499
Oh the wonders of moving to Cabal Cord
>>
>>54388579
>Be wizard
>Have no friends
>Force a person to be friend
>People get angry
>Make them friends too
>Adventurers kill me
>fuckingbigots.spellbook
>>
>>54388657
Who blogged about it? Wist?
>>
>>54388607
Even if that was the case the Wizard has skill points to spare on Profession(Cooki), is most likely a higher level than your sister-wife, most likely has higher wisdom, and probably has a familiar to help out around the kitchen too.
>>
>>54388579
>a Wizard
>Doesn't just get Orator with the feats he has no use for, so he can pretend to be a functional human being
>has to rely on wasting spell slots to get friends

fucking amateur hour in here
>>
>>54388666
Why would I have no friends when my dump stats are Str and Con, and I took Orator to have 10000 Diplomacy? Are you dumb?
>>
>>54388687
Hey, sister-wives are the best type of wife.
>>
>>54388696
Because being a convincing speaker and a charismatic is not the same as having friends.
>>
>>54388689
>>Doesn't just get Orator with the feats he has no use for, so he can pretend to be a functional human being
Only dumb meme wizards don't need loads of feats.

Just take student of philosophy or clever word play and be done with it.
>>
>player wants to use charm person/suggestion
>ask him to make a knowledge (local) check before doing it
>gets pretty good
>tell him both spells are highly illegal to use on citizens and considered rather disgusting crimes
>player does it anyway
>person is charmed and ask to do something, goes off to do it
>after the charm is over the person goes and tells the local law enforcement
>law enforcement comes after the PC who did it (they checked the person's memory using share memory to know what he looked like)
>guards beat him unconscious and bring him in for his crimes
>given 20 lashes and six months hard labor
>player pissed off that committing crimes has consequences
>>
>>54388721
A wizard with Int-to-Diplomacy or with a high Cha stat is
>personally powerful
>rare, because not everyone can actually be one and it takes time to become one
>rich, because Craft Wondrous Item and free Craft Scroll
>charismatic or personally engaging
>can become buff at will
>can cover for your bad cooking
>can cook well
>can do everything well actually
>can summon and build servants to help around the house
>can use Unseen Servant to help you carry your stuff in
>can use Evard's Caressing Tentacles to get you ready for his Expanded Rod
>>
>>54388703
Is a sister wife a second wife that's close friends to your first wife, or are they literally sisters?

Because I'm kinda getting into that.
>>
File: -0ik.png (295KB, 830x679px) Image search: [Google]
-0ik.png
295KB, 830x679px
>wizard talk
n'yesssss?
>>
>>54388684
Who cares? The plot already moved on to the golemancer
>>
>>54388771
how did the person know what spell was cast on them, did they make a spellcraft check? Did they see/hear the person casting it on them?
>>
>>54388784
No, a Sister-Wife is your sister-who-is-also-your-wife. Having your wife's sister as a wife is something else that sometimes happened but was rarer.
>>
>>54388645
I want a friend with benefits.
>>
>>54388790
Well, you can't expect people to know about it or talk about it if you don't tell anyone, so I don't know why you're surprised.
>>
>>54388797
PM me then
>>
>>54388802
>people can't know or talk about PLD anymore

this is good
>>
>>54388696
>dumped con
Wouldn't graduate from wizard school in the first place.
>>
>>54388825
>needing con
That's what Summon Monster and the big stupid fighter is for, duh?
>>
aaaa i want to be a cute frail low con wizard!
>>
File: Thinking.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>54388834
>the archer laughs at you and lightly taps you with an arrow
>>
>>54388789

Does Elsbeth use Prestidigitation to improve the taste of her meals?
>>
>>54388789
I want to be friends with Elsbeth
>>
>>54388792
You're aware when you have to make saves. The person did not know what spell it was, but thought they were enchanted in some way (the PC cast the spell on the person right in front of them). When the law enforcement checked the memory the guy checking made the spellcraft check to identify it.
>>
>>54388859
You have high AC though, because you're an Elf.
>>
>>54388843
I, too, would like to fail all my fort saves.
>>
File: Noire Doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Noire Doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>54388910
>wizard
>"high AC"
>>
>>54388914
Just become a Ghost, you're now immune to fortitude saves, get extra AC, and can even use your Dex score as your Strength score.

>>54388928
At level 1 you can have 10+4+4+4 p. easy yo.
>>
>>54388906
I know you're aware when you have to make saves, thats why I was asking the rest.

Ok, yeah, casting the spell right infront of them and not doing anything to distract or obfuscate said spell is pretty dumb.
>>
>>54388937
aaaaaaaa i want to be a cute ghost wizard!
>>
>>54388937
>just become an NPC
>>
>>54388937
Reminder that Ghosts are like, right at the edge of immortality because killing them makes them revive on their own later no matter what.

>>54388968
Ride your DM's massive throbbing cock.
>>
>>54388802
It's talked about in Cabal Cord
>>
What feats should I take as a 5th level Sanguinist Medic?
>>
>>54388951
I'd actually love to be a ghost caster. Probably not a wizard, since you NEED to be able to interact with your spellbook, and incorporeal creatures explicitly can't interact with physical items. That being said, sorc or bard could be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw
>>
>>54389003
Alright, then why does it need to be talked about here?
>>
File: bullshit.png (262KB, 911x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
262KB, 911x1152px
>>54388863
Rarely; it'd need to be something incredibly dull/horrible, but otherwise be something she has to eat (Sustaining Spoon comes to mind). Aside from that, why indulge in fine dining (or just good snacks) if you go out of your way to lie about the actual flavor? That's just rude; not just to one's self, but also to the chef.
>>
>>54389003
Well, I'm not in the Cabalcord, so there's that.

>>54389009
There's an item that lets you interact with normal objects. There's also a mythic ability that lets you prepare without a spellbook.
>>
>>54389009
Ghost Psychic
>>
Why is DHB no longer making characters? What happened?
>>
>>54388807
I don't know your name! How can I PM you if I don't know your name?
>>
>>54388358
Like I said, powergaming munchkin shithead.
>>
>>54388793
Oh yeah, well what if I'm a Targaryen? Nothing wrong with keeping the bloodlines pure!
>>
>>54389067
>prestidigitation is now power gaming
>>
>>54389032
Oh? What item?
>>
>>54388937
>if I use up my daily spells, I too can have good AC for a whole one fight!
>>
>>54389081
To be fair, Prestidigitation is essentially Least Wish, and is solidly better than all the other cantrips.
>>
>>54389052
R
>>
>>54389049
Tuvarkz smashed his head in with the WotR debacle.
>>
>>54389094
You don't need to go out and fight though, you can make more money than the Fighter ever did by using Craft Wondrous Item, Scribe Scroll, etc. And get this - you have a wife who isn't sleeping with Chad, because you come home to her every day!

>>54389083
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/amulet-of-grasping-souls/
Really fucking expensive though considering you need to to function without a Ghost Touch spellbook.
>>
>>54388777
Let me rephrase this for you:
You know those rom-com antagonists, the rich handsome men who always seem to be the perfect person but in reality they are absolute assholes and the only people who associate with him are his cronies who very specifically are not his friends? That person is charismatic, but has no friends.

That's what most wizards are: High and mighty assholes who may attract followers and goons, but not friends. Just see Thassilonia for reference.
>>
>>54389049
He'll be back

His WotR ideas were all so cool and flavorful it triggers me so hard that Tuvarkz is such a piece of shit that he shot them down immediately
>>
File: smolmagic.png (180KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
smolmagic.png
180KB, 635x640px
>>54389095
You can use it to make weaker versions of other cantrips! Or do dumb dirty trick combat maneuvers. Or color yourself photo negative.

Fuckin' love Presto.
>>
>>54389154
>That's what most wizards are: High and mighty assholes who may attract followers and goons
What makes you the authority on what the social lives of Wizards are like.
>>
>>54389154
>That person is charismatic, but has no friends
Rom-com antagonists are surrounded by people who WANT to be their friend, though. It's the antagonist, because he is an antagonist, who refuses their friendship. You're using a literal caricature as an argument, romance antagonists are people who are perfect but you still beat them because of reasons at the end.
>>
>>54389171
What did he app with?
>>
>>54389191
He's a Fighter who, along with the Monk, the Rogue, and the Paladin, got cucked by the Wizard.
>>
>>54389193
i don't think he ended up apping in the end but he had cool ideas about like a technic league member or a barbarian totem guy with a whole bunch of animals
>>
>>54389193
Nothing. He got too in his own head, asked Tuv which concept he would be most likely to pick in the LFG and then never submitted anything with Tuv ignored the question.
>>
>>54389193
Nothing, Tuvarkz killed his dreams.

He wanted to play an intrepid Ustalavic investigator, a grizzled Numerian techno-soldier out for revenge after surviving a Last Stand on his fort, or a savage Kellid mammoth rider out to kill the evil Abyss monsters.
>>
>>54388528
....thank you for that image which will haunt me until I write it, you bastard.
>>
>>54389191
>>54389200
Based on the type of people who keep replying without actually arguing back rather than call me a cuck. Except this guy>>54389192
but I am going to ignore that because that's how arguing works here.
>>
>>54389245
What image? What are you writing?
>>
>>54389263
I form mental images of things I read at times, and like that song that gets in your head and never goes away, it will haunt me until I write it into a scene in a story or draw a picture of it.

I tried ignoring such an image-idea once. After two and a half months I gave up and drew it out. It's part of what makes me a good writer, but it is also a horrible, hateful curse.
>>
>>54389354
You should draw it!
>>
New thread
>>54389557
>>54389557
>>54389557
>>54389557
>>
>>54388528
We're talking standard back and hair, yeah? I can see that being kinda nice.
>>
>>54389940
Witches don't get pretidigitation either.
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.