[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1607: You Have Forgotten Your Purpose Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 446
Thread images: 73

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54279116
>>
>>54287347
>Masters of Red
So, I've been trying to figure out what this jump's setting is supposed to be. What is it based on? Was it a game? Book?
Can somebody throw me a bone here?
>>
>>54289070
We have no idea, man.

We cannot find a single scrap of evidence that it even exists.
>>
>>54288856
I've seen Wildbow do something similar with Worm but that was the setting as a whole and not to the same degree.
>>
File: mystery.gif (4KB, 540x183px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
4KB, 540x183px
>>54289070
>pic related

>>54289039
But anon, I never had one.
>>
>>54289070
Allegedly it's a book. No one has ever been able to find it, though. The author seems to have made the jump from memory, and in the process forgotten the actual name of the book. That, or they just made it all up whole cloth. Or the third option, the one I favor, where this is a jump from a parallel timeline that somehow found its way to our universe.
>>
>>54289039
We are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2VqGJaQz4A
>>
>>54289070
I once blew a couple hours running the name through google translate to see if it was a foreign language book and got nowhere.
>>
What is the best build for the The Irregular At Magic Highschool jumo if your sole goal is to make a fool of the Mary-Sue protagonist?
>>
File: 1485114388415.png (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1485114388415.png
7KB, 100x100px
>>54289178
Okay, hear me out here, and you can thank Konata's build for the idea.

1. Jump Kamen Rider Kabuto and take the drawback that makes Tendou Souji more amazing/competent than you. Retain the drawback.
2. Jump Irregular and do NOT take the drawback that makes the MC better than you.
3. Before step 2, jump several high-power, high-science settings and do the bare minimum to survive but still be reasonably competent.
4. Watch as Tendou and the MC strive to out-do each other but Tendou inevitably wins.
5. Try not to go insane dealing with Tendou for this long.
>>
>>54289178
Nothing there. You're not going to accomplish it with the things available in the jump, Tatsuya has literally every perk. And only like, two drawbacks, the cheating bastard. You want to beat him, you're going to need out of context problems. Magic from another jump would be a good one, not being based on the information dimension he wouldn't be able to read and decode and effortlessly defeat it. Make him look real silly when he tries to use his countermagic and can't figure out how to do it. Sure, he can brute force his way through a counterspell, but I'm sure you can find a spell with so much energy behind it that his Gram Demolition shots can't disrupt it.
>>
File: ls_konata_study.jpg (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ls_konata_study.jpg
70KB, 480x270px
>>54289216
You are a madman. What the hell would possess you to do or even consider this.
>>
>>54289247
says the lady who still has Excalibur
>>
File: scrooge.jpg (156KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge.jpg
156KB, 736x1308px
Let's talk about the early days.

10 Jumps in, what was your most impressive accomplishment? What Companions did you have? Were the essential traits of the Jumper you're today already present, or would people completely fail to believe you used to be this person?
>>
>>54289070
I favor the theory that it's been posted from the future. The jump itself is going to inspire some legendary writefagging, who puts their jumper's journey on the net.
Some publisherfag likes that chapter and gets them to publish that chapter as its own book. Then someone makes a jump of it, and posts it back in time.

>>54289178
See >>54289230
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>54289247
Because the Anon who walks the Path of Heavens is the man who watches the world burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqt-37ghpc
>>
>>54289263
>he doesn't like Excalibur
FOOL!
>>
>The Omnitrix only comes pre-loaded with 800cp (discounted) worth of aliens in it

Does this mean that you get to pick them at a discount or that if you get a discount on them (which only plumbers do) you can get them in there with the discount?
>>
>>54289314
I wanna say you can pick the aliens you want, and you get them at a discount.
>>
Are there any perks that let you recreate biological powers as machines?
>>
>>54289314
I figured that you got the Aliens of your choice, with a discount, considering your time using them is limited.
>>
>>54289314
You get a discount on the aliens.
>>
>>54289362
Amazo's Backup Memory from Young Justice? It's for superpowers, but the definition is fuzzy.
>>
>>54289362
We Can Copy Nature, Hive Queen Quest.
>>
>>54289362
Hive Queen Quest has biology to mechanical and mechanical to biology perks. Biological powers may become energy intensive machines but it should work.
>>
Jump # 165 Trigun
Starting location: Inepril
Background: Lawman/bounty hunter (0)
Perks:
*Shoot to maim (0)
*Angel on your shoulder (200, Discount)
*Blank Ticket (300, Discount)
*Love and Peace! (100)
*Hard Puncher (200)
Equipment:
*Jumper’s Saloon (300, Discount)
Companions:
*Insurance (300)
Drawbacks:
*Killing the spiders to save the butterflies (+400)

I tried something a little different this time and it went a little long so I put it in a paste bin. https://pastebin.com/NdAWvGj7
>>
>>54289336
>>54289368
>>54289389
Sounds good to me. Thanks!
>>
>>54289265
>Accomplishment: Fighting Rayquaza and convincing him to Hyper Beam the incoming meteorite
>Companions: 6 Pokemon
>Essential Traits: Good with animals

Haven't changed much since then. More Companions have come and one, but Rayquaza's still the most powerful thing I've ever dared take on directly, and even then mostly because plot.

I might be overestimating Rayquaza, though.
>>
>>54289283
You may walk the Path of Heavens, but...I SHALL SEAL THE HEAVENS!

Thought about posting the "My drill creates the heavens" pic instead but meh.
>>
>>54289265
>
10 Jumps in, what was your most impressive accomplishment?

let's do these by jump

1.defeating team Aqua

2.saving the island from that never-ending storm Raikou was causing
3.saving the city of Seattle from Ray Sphere Enhanced gangsters
4.becoming chairman of the PTA
5. The wedding of my son
6.The murder of umbrage
7. NATO United's 17-3 victory over China in a territory forfeit match.
8.the invention of the safety Cape
9.busting Kālī and saving the world
10. Bootstrapping Avalon into the modern era

>What Companions did you have?

it was just the four of us back then:me,Monique Junior and Tina

>Were the essential traits of the Jumper you're today already present, or would people completely fail to believe you used to be this person?

oh I was quite different. So much of the person I started out as was there I had so much to move past and so much to learn
>>
File: Superman Hero.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Hero.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
So /jc/ if JumpChan appeared before you and said you could only have 5 jumps before being returned home and if you pass them all you get a spark free what would they be?
>>
What's a good perk to steal biological powers? I initially wanted to take Ouroboros as my Syndrome in Double Crosss, but it is horribly inefficient in how it steals powers (seriously, needing to kill 80 Pureblood Overeds, who are already quite rare, is way too much), and so I need an alternative.
>>
>>54289564
animorphing from the Animorphs jump
>>
>>54288913
>Yeah no, just seems like over-stepping perk boundaries and ignoring specific setting errata.

I have to agree.

>>54289537
>So /jc/ if JumpChan appeared before you and said you could only have 5 jumps before being returned home and if you pass them all you get a spark free what would they be?
Why wouldn't you pick easy ones in that case?

Anyway I have to think about this since the last time someone proposed this challenge it was only three jumps. Since its five I might aim for a harem. Though admittedly Infernals is going to be picked no matter what.
>>
File: Tendou.png (431KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tendou.png
431KB, 853x480px
>>54289499
>The anon looked over the Anon of the Heavens and laughed as the Heavens were sealed.
>"I have stolen the future from you, HeavensAnon!" They declared with a laugh.
>"The future...I see." Heavens murmured in understanding. "I have always held the future in my hands. And I...will continue to do so!"
>Through the power of anime bullshit, HeavensAnon conjures a brand new jump
>"That's impossible...!" anon growled in annoyance and disbelief.

HYPER JUMP UP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRke5rUqAk
I am so sorry I subjected you to that. Kinda wish I had an actual new jump to drop.
>>54289265
Hard to say if it's an 'accomplishment', but I managed to direct a year-long guerilla war against something with both a strong healing factor, shapeshifting, and The Thing abilities while it was slaughtering Japan wholesale. I wasn't the one who finished the fight, but I was the one who ended up damaging him the most.
>>
By the way is there a point to picking every Exalted sorcery perk? I was thinking of just getting the Dragonblood and Solar ones in order to save costs in Lunars and Infernals.
>>
>>54289265
Most impressive accomplishment: Surviving in a horror movie world as a mostly normal girl with few perks and becoming a bad ass in my own right through training

Companions: Abraham Van Hellsing, Akitsu, Adam Jensen.

Originally I was afraid and just wanted to survive clinging to my companions for support. However I think my jumper has grown and gained confidence in herself and would hardly recognize her previous self (and maybe be a little embarrassed)
>>
>>54289599
>HYPER JUMP UP!
I regret everything.

>spoiler
No I will not forgive you for doing that.
>>
>>54289537
1.Pokémon
2.Pokémon mystery dungeon
3. Rick and Morty
4.a certain magical index
5. Devil may cry
>>
>>54289537
I'd go mostly for convenience.

>Pokemon for friends and teamwork skills, also maybe psychic powers OR speed-learning languages OR Aura
>Generic Universal Monsters for the Undead perk tree
>Super Smash Brothers for smash physics and Mii Smash
>maybe Dragonball and Dragonball Z go in the last two spots, for Capsule tech
>>
>>54289265
Accomplishment: Undertale.
Companions: Pokemon starter & PMD partner
Essential traits: Yes, essentially. Still a few jumps before getting the main parts of my arsenal.
>>
>>54289635
I'd also grab the one in Abyssals, once / if it gets made, but other than that... Yeah you're good with just Solars even, Dragonblood isn't necessary.
>>
>>54289537
1. Pokemon
2. Asura Wrath
3. Generic Creepypasta
4. Castlevania
5. Darksiders.

Extra Stage: Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>54289314
Can one Omnitrix scan aliens from another Omnitrix?
>>
>>54289265
Not really an impressive accomplishment for me, but for my first companion, Nette.

Our jump #9 was Rwby, and she picked up punk and poetry there. Now that alone isn't very special, but our very next jump was classic sonic.
And she took the freedom fighter perks.
Since we're entering higher power jumps now, she doesn't get to use it as much, but she can filet anyone below a low-mid tier superhuman in a minute or less.
>>
>>54289711
I plan on jumping Dragonblood early on and the other Exalted jumps later on.
>>
>>54289537
Nichijou, Shadowrun, Dragonlance, Exalted:Infernals.

Nichijou because it seems fun going there.

Shadowrun because I love the style of tech.

Dragonlance because it's the most fun D&D jump.

And Infernals because it gets me most of everything else I'd want. Immortality and all that good stuff.

Probably pencil in a waifu/harem collection jump in between there? Not sure what to go with on that front.

>>54289635
I think the one Infernals is going to get a bit of a boost with the update, which seems to be scheduled for sometime after the Worm update.

But honestly, you can probably do with just the Solars one. Dragonblooded doesn't give you much if you already have Solar Circle, Infernals just gives you the same as the Solar Sorcery but with Yozi themes (it does give some benefits, but they're not /that/ great), and Lunars is pretty much the same as Dragon-blooded (though I think you start of knowing an absolute shitton of spells with the capstone boost).

Abyssals will probably have a Void Circle Necromancy perk though. That'd be good to get.
>>
>>54289265
Mostly saved the world with Daniel Craig Bond. But I should warn you to never make Bond angry. Its a long-short story.
>>
>>54289537
PS238, the Gamer, Overlord, Mushoku Tensei, and Teen Titans, in that order
>>
>>54289537
Pokemon, Kenichi, JoJo, F/SN, Naruto maybe? Martial prowess/discipline, bad ass companions, pretty good tech, a Stand, a Servant, magic, ninja skills, lots of fun things that increase competency. I would have been turned into a well oiled machine who would have been forced to think fast, act fast and train hard in order to live to the end.

That said, each Jump helps with the one after it. Pokemon gives me a team of powerful companions which can then support me once imported into Kenichi.

Kenichi gives me lots of personal power, discipline, skill and combat prowess to prepare me for JoJo to better endure the crazy battles present.

The Stand I get from JoJo and years of experience with combat and conceptual abilities prepares me for F/SN where between pre-Jump means and in-Jump purchases I should be more than ready enough for the trials ahead of me.

Powerful companions, a host of other powers, and raw physical and mental training leading up to Naruto should let me breeze through it, especially if I interrupt the "everything gets worse" cues that pop up in the plot.
>>
>>54289635
There are three tiers of Sorcery (and three of Necromancy).
Solars (and Green Sun Princes) have access to the Adamant Circle, which is the highest tier of Sorcery.
Abyssals, and only Abyssals, have access to Void Circle Necromancy - The highest tier of Necromancy.
If you can cast a given tier, you can cast the lower tiers (technically, in world, you have to progress through the tiers in order.)

There are some differences between the Infernal initiations and the Solar initiations, but those are thematic rather than power differences.
>>
>>54289537
1. FLCL
2. Bravely Default
3. Magical Girl Noir Quest
4. Fate/Zero
5. Toriko

You know what they say: Go big or go home.
Or in this case, go over the top or go home.
>>
>>54289599
Nah, no pressure bro. You do you.
...is there anythingin the works, though?
I wouldn't mind, like, another three or four Disgaeas. You know, just sayin'.
>>
>>54289817
>with Yozi themes (it does give some benefits, but they're not /that/ great)
Can't I just take initiation charms later on?
>>
So I've looked at the rules and the documents, but how do you "play" this? Do you just make your choices, then move on to the next one?
>>
>>54290009
That's the basic way, yes.

Some try to turn it into a story. Some try to put together combos.

Some do both.

You do you, pal.
>>
File: JudgeMalthred_01.jpg (295KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JudgeMalthred_01.jpg
295KB, 1200x1600px
>>54290009
Correct. Then you bitch about it.
>>
File: 1499819691675.png (231KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
1499819691675.png
231KB, 540x520px
>>54290009

You also write a little and shitpost on the thread apparently.
>>
>>54290009
Pretty much, though many people generally try to write or summarize what their given activities were in a Jump and if they survived when getting into them or subjecting themselves to drawbacks. Establishing a bit of a plotline for your Jumper can help increase the fun and longevity of a chain.
>>
>>54290009
Pretty much, although you make a story of sorts for each setting.
So you make your choices, make a story using them, writefag and maybe share with us, then move on to the next after and then rinse and repeat.
Generally you start with Quicksilver's Pokémon then the Infamous jumps to get you started.
I hope you enjoy jumping, anon.
>>
>>54290009
Basically. Some people use it as basically a writing prompt, or just a form of escapism.
Just really do whatever with it.
>>
>>54290009
You also shitpost.

Copiously, and violently.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>54289934
Things I mean to do:
1. Thunderbolt Fantasy
2. Chrono Cross
3. GaoGaiGar
4. Disney's Princess and the Frog

Things I've worked on:
>Dial-up noises

I've been lazy lately.
>>
>>54290009
After you make your choices on what you get going in, you spend 10 years in whatever setting it is. Spend your time fucking with the plot, playing the Kaiju, studying obscure sorceries, whatever.
The point being, you figure out how you spend your time, how you're going to survive the End of the World scenario that the plot has, etc.
Write something up on that. You don't have to share it, it's mostly self-entertainment after all.

Then your 10 years are up. Or you died. Now you've got whatever you bought or acquired from here, and you go on to the next jump and you repeat the process.
>>
>>54290069
Or bait people into arguments and then act like prissy bitch when it turns out the other person was right, or even if you are right. And then when taken to task for it, act like it was all one big joke and being really obnoxious.

I prefer more straight forward shitposting myself like "shut up Dirge". It's obvious and can even be fun for everyone (except maybe Dirge but he's not around anymore, so whatever.)
>>
>>54290119
>Or bait people into arguments and then act like prissy bitch when it turns out the other person was right, or even if you are right. And then when taken to task for it, act like it was all one big joke and being really obnoxious.
Hmm the legendary advanced shitposting technique, that was lost 600 years ago. Amazing. Wish it stayed lost, tho'.
Glad to know I'm not the only one that gets pissed off at a certain someone acting like that here.
>>
>>54289537
1. FFTA- Easy, get some good survival things and a dragon girl waifu
2. The Sims 3- Easy, get some helpful/cool things like the flowers, potions, magic, etc.
3. Dragonlance- D&D Magic, get a dragon friend and a few other party members.
4. Generic Universal Monsters- Undead perks for me, my waifu, and the rest of my party
5. MCU (Assuming I get to take both parts)- I get to be a superhero and pick up some cool things, too; probably going to focus on technology.
>>
>>54289537
World of Cultivation or Coiling Dragon or Desolate Era when it's finished or Generic Xianxia (I'm a sucker for xianxia)
Young Justice
Charmed
Harry Potter
Forgotten Realms

I might change my mind, but those are the ones that come to mind without looking at the folder.
>>
So in Bleach does your Zanpakutou grow stronger with you, or do you need to import it to make it viable against foes that could easily beat everyone in Bleach? My Zanpakutou is like the one in pic.
>>
>>54290103
>Disney's Princess and the Frog
Friends on the Other Side background when?
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/pzVdp
I think this is a little important.
>>
>>54289974
Yeah? But that defeats the point of buying Sorcery perks at all, since you'd still have to go through the whole stations and sacrifices stuff to get Yozi Sorcery then.

Also wouldn't let you apply Yozi themes onto other spells, like the update supposedly's going to allow.
>>
>>54290035
I fucking love that armor set. One of the best paladin sets in my opinion.
>>
>>54290202
There will be a Facilier background with Disney voodoo, yes.
>>
>>54290262
YESSSSSSSSSS~!
>>
jumps to get knight waifus?
>>
>>54290192
It should be able to keep growing stronger as long as your soul grows stronger.
>>
>>54290262
I AM...REAAAAAAADY!
>>
File: I Came.gif (332KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
I Came.gif
332KB, 269x200px
>>54290262
>>
File: SaberWaifu.jpg (36KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
SaberWaifu.jpg
36KB, 500x485px
>>54290285
>knight waifus
Fate?
>>
Would a Tsugumomo jump be allowed? There's more than enough content even without the fanservice.
>>
>>54290364
>Tsugumomo
Requesting the ability to make Tsukumogami and such creatures please!
>>
>>54290288
Awesome thanks, any idea what would happen with 9 souls?
>>
thinking of starting a Side chain,would Captain Michael J. Caboose be appropriate for a native jumper?
>>
>>54290192
>>54290288
I shudder to think of what the zanpakuto of an NGE Non-Euclidean Angel jumper would look like.
>>
>>54290262
Option to have a deep and captivating voice to better sing that song, plz.
>>
What's a fun canon setting to visit in Generic Post-Apocalypse?
>>
>>54290410
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there would be a direct interaction by itself, but Zanpaktou blanks react to spiritual pressure and mirror a shinigami's soul into a powerful weaponized form or something, right? So while your default Zanpaktou should only mirror the characteristics and growth of your default soul, if you were able to secure another eight blanks you might be able to key them to the other eight souls you have in reserve???
>>
>>54290480
Undertale.
>>
>>54290471
Crazy, fucking, awesome, that's what dude.
>>
>>54290410
There's nothing in canon to support anything like that, so it'd be purely fanwank on your part.
Closest thing to someone having more than one soul would be that Gillian-class Espada that showed up in the Hueco Mundo arc, and it didn't appear to have any significant powers.

So probably nothing significant.
>>
>>54290410
Probably not much. It might be a bit stronger.
>>
>>54290407
There already are multiple jumps with that ability.
>>
>>54290262
Will it have hoodoo?
>>
>>54290456
No, please don't taint any existing characters with your stuff. Leave whoever the fuck that is alone.
>>
File: 1470433556616.jpg (89KB, 499x282px) Image search: [Google]
1470433556616.jpg
89KB, 499x282px
>>54290533
It's got voodoo, it's got hoodoo, it's not things I ain't even tried!
>>
>>54290490
Isn't there already a jump for that?
>>
File: Archer.jpg (14KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.jpg
14KB, 599x337px
Tell me where to get Sword waifus to add to my Sword harem.....SWORD!
>>
>>54290410
Not sure. Hollows eat an awful lot of souls and the arrancar don't seem to get a benefit from it sword wise, but they're also not 'their' souls. I think NuBee is most likely correct. >>54290484
>>
>>54290524
Yeah so?
>>
>>54290551
The Fate/ jumps. Waifu all versions of Shirou and EMIYA.

And also Soul Eater and Hero BBS... and the WoW update if Knifus are good too.
>>
>>54290551
Aside from Pokémon mystery dungeon. There are like 5sword ladies in hero BBS
>>
>>54290584
>Knifus

CEASE
>>
>>54290551
Hero BBS has six Swords you can add. As Companions and Items. Granted, one of them does require a minor drawback and convincing her to join you, as well as having three of the jump's holy swords...
>>
>>54290633
Never. You might consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.
>>
I just do not understand why people like to read xianxia. Yet I see people talking about it as if they enjoy it here all the time.

Can someone explain why it is enjoyable because it just seems to be the same recycled crap plot every time.
>>
File: blade of the black empire.png (253KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
blade of the black empire.png
253KB, 680x486px
>>54290633
You know you'll never stop them. They'll run into her embrace like fools.
>>
>>54290669
Xianxia are power fantasies.
>>
File: Marche.png (115KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
Marche.png
115KB, 500x229px
>>54290669
The same reason any of us are here.
>>
>>54290677
>not being a more horrible eldritch abomination
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>54290669
>Jumpchain is powerwanking escapism
>Xianxia is powerwanking escapism
what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>54290545
I just want his card tricks, fancy flips and tosses included, not just the card based tell your life story trick though that's neat too.
>>
File: fire mage can't make fire.png (73KB, 820x298px) Image search: [Google]
fire mage can't make fire.png
73KB, 820x298px
>>54290551
DnD Magic lets you create talking, sentient weapons.
>>
>>54290706
>>54290692
>>54290680
But it is both the same recycled power fantasy and somebody elses power fantasy.
>>
>>54290668
AND KILLED BY ODYN.

AND ELUNE.

BEGONE.
>>
>>54290551
Demons of astlan smith perk can allow you to create all manner of bladed or non bladed weaponfus. Depending on how you go about it they may also have a razorblade golem altform or normal person altfofm.
>>
>>54290719
power fantasy is power fantasy. Do you complain that your big mac with cheese is made with processed beef versus a McDonald plastic patty?
>>
File: 1499784538016.png (3MB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1499784538016.png
3MB, 1280x1816px
>>54289265
Well, let's see...
>Restarted Chain
The Ten Jump mark was before everything really started heating up. It was more goofy adventure than punishing slog at that point. Personally I could my most impressive accomplishment from that time as surviving being Ranma's brother for a decade, but Raven would suggest it was travelling most of what was once the US in Fallout.

Honorable Mentions include taking down a cult of Skinwalkers in Imawabi No Dakini and surviving the Blue Dimension in Gravity Falls after SERIOUSLY pissing off Bill.

Companions at that point were: Raven from Teen Titans, Wakana, and Yamato, both from IND. Which seemed like enough at the time. I hadn't needed or wanted a ton of Companions. Hell, Wakana and Yamato were unwanted intrusions at the time, but necessary for surviving the violent world we found ourselves in.

As for your last question, I think most people would see the essential elements there. Things grew a little grimmer and grey further on in the Chain but there was call for it.

I would talk a little about my new Chain, but I'm only a little bit into writing up the second Jump, so there's not much to say.

>>54289537
Oh, shit. This is a toughie. If I ignore the temptation to do 5 easy ones for a free spark....
1. Pokemon
>I mean, come on. Who is going to pass this up?
2. Teen Titans
>While I like some of the characters in DC, this is arguably the safest way to meet and interact with any of them. Plus, Raven.
3. Adventure Time
>Finn really, really needs a friend that isn't Jake and I really, really want to be that friend.
4. Steven Universe
>I still have a weak spot for Lapis. Plus I want to kick Pearl in the butt. Win-win.
5. Gravity Falls
>Considering I have Journal 3 sitting on my desk at this moment, I wasn't going to be able to pass up going here, Weirdmageddon or not.

Though if I ever finish Star vs. or if anyone makes A Night in the Woods jump that's going to make this choice much harder.
>>
>>54290217
Oh in that case I really want that update soon.
>>
>>54290777
>1. Pokemon
>I mean, come on. Who is going to pass this up?
Me. I've never played, watched, read or anything else to do with the setting. My knowledge is basically "it exists, and it has weird electrical rat-things."
>>
>>54290736
Every little death helps.

Odyn was a great enemy... until his own arrogance proved his undoing. And you upstart "goddess" won't hold sway for much longer.
>>
>>54290831
Okay, let me rephrase.
>What fan is going to pass this up?
>>
>>54289537
>Pokemon
Start with the classics, plus there are some pretty great perks on offer there as well.

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Some great stuff here as well, plus it's a fun world aside from all the world ending shit.

>Duel Monsters: The Heroes
Great place to become a hero, plus there are a lot of cool powers on offer, and it would be nice to fight alongside the heroes of this world.

>Danny Phantom
One of my favorite shows, it would be great to hang out with the cast and go on adventures here. That, and doing something about Danny and Sam. They're great people, but they make shounen protagonists look observant when it comes to their feelings for each other. I mean, there's an episode where their happiest dream is shown, and what's in it? Them dating. They both have the exact same dream, and they both KNOW they have the exact same dream, and they still had no idea the other had a crush on them! This calls for an outside intervention!

>Undertale
To finish off, we get an awesome story about love, friendship, and determination, going in with plenty of power and experience, ready to help everyone get a happy ending, including Asriel! Then I'll use my Spark to restore Chara so that she can join our merry crew as well. Best ending achieved!
>>
>>54289537
Pokemon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Overlord
Ar Tonelico
Gurren Lagann (End jump too)
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54289216
...is there a way we can work in Heracles from Greek Mythology into this?

The funny thing is, left to their own devices I'm pretty sure Tendou would be the only one actively trying to outdo everyone. Herc would just suffer inexplicable bouts of being an incredible wizard, and Tats...let's face it, Tats would be too autistic to notice anything weird for at least a week.

>>54289265
I once ate A HUNDRED hamburgers in one sitting!

A. Hundred.

In one sitting.

>>54290262
>a Facilier background

Oh hey, ni-

>already went Deal Maker in Disney
>Disney was 600+ jumps ago

Jeebus, it's been a while.
>>
>>54290551
A team full of Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash in pokemon?

Mystery dungeon Pawniard/Bisharp

Maybe transformers? Megatron was a gun after all.

Wakfu has demon items, one of which is a sword, IIRC.

Marvels Red Sonja kinda sorta? She turns anyone (mostly MJ) who holds her sword into herself.

...That's all I got.
>>
File: smug.png (25KB, 352x413px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
25KB, 352x413px
>>54291009
>100 Hamburgers in one sitting!
Seriously OP. Stop exaggerating.
>>
File: C8-QOwsUIAA9wQR.jpg (142KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C8-QOwsUIAA9wQR.jpg
142KB, 1200x900px
>>54289537
Ciel noSurge- Ion is cute!

Warframe- The Sentinel Companions are too cute!

Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 1- Drop-In + Gageteer = lots of cute little mecha companions.

Gunpla Build Fighters- Using Model Kits in fighting tournaments is real cool, imo.

We don't have an Ar noSurge Jump yet, so I'll go with Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2. for even more small Foodroid companions.
>>
>>54291009
But did you order the hamburgers from White Castle?
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
Remember that Symbiotes make best waifus/husbandos or wing-men.
>>
>>54291126
Symbiote + Symbiote + Kamui = win
>>
File: youdontsay.jpg (30KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay.jpg
30KB, 300x291px
>>54291182
I like the cut of your jib, dear.
>>
File: sphinx.jpg (6MB, 5197x2835px) Image search: [Google]
sphinx.jpg
6MB, 5197x2835px
What perks let you do stuff with worship/prayers? I know there's ones in Innistrad and Solars but I can't remember the others.
>>
Jumpers when making your chain do you try and take as many jumps as possible or do you only take jumps that you are a actually interested in?
>>
Reminder that Dunmer are best elves.
>>
>>54291315
I take a Jump, do everything I can for it until I'm content like basic plot (sometimes getting through a lot of plot stuff, sometimes not), builds, project progress or starts and such, and only then do I think about doing the next one. Sometimes I also implicitly go back to update my character sheet with the new stuff but that tends to be boring.
>>
>>54291315
For my Primary Chain, which is sort of roleplayed as myself, I plan on taking EVERY Jump, even the bad ones (Hellraiser, Vampire Diaries), even Lewd and Banned Jumps (MLP, Corruption of Champions), whether they come from SB, QQ, or 4chan. For any other Chain, I tend to figure out what direction I want to take that Chain's Jumper to take as a character, and pick Jumps that fulfill that character/theme. The more familiar I am with a property, the more time I spend with it, though as mentioned, I do plan to spend a few minutes at least for each Jump figuring out what to my Jumper.
>>
>>54289537
Hero BBS
Infinite Stratos
Lunars
Infernals
Eclipse Phase
>>
>>54291308
Infernals. Many of the Charms of Cecelyne, most specifically.
>>
File: Dy9rm9D.jpg (106KB, 605x854px) Image search: [Google]
Dy9rm9D.jpg
106KB, 605x854px
What are some good ways to create souls?
>>
>>54291379
Godspeed you crazy bastard.
>>
>>54291308
Master of Magic, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Asura's Wrath, Primal Rage, MtG: Kamigawa, Exalted: Sidereals, Exalted: Infernals, Okami (I think?).

Also there's MtG: Innistrad and Wakfu, if you want it to benefit the worshippers.
>>
>>54291398
I was expecting to find something fucked up and weird about this image, but I can't seem to find any such thing.

Anyway, to answer your question, I believe First True Magic from Fate/Stay Night can eventually do stuff like that with decades or so of training.
>>
>>54291424
I am truly overcome by my own autism.
>>
>>54291315
It depends.
>>
>>54291315
Which jumps I take are random, though only of those I have enough knowledge of to actually figure out what's going on. Whether I like the setting is irrelevant, though I do tend to spend less time with the ones I don't like, or just go wild with my abilities to screw with the setting entirely.
>>
>>54291443
I thought it took a lot longer with First Magic, and Third Magic was the better one for Soul Shenanigans.
>>
>>54291315
I prefer to take only Jumps I have an interest in, but that's mainly because I'm a bit writer. I've learned that writing for settings where I don't know much about the plot or don't care about it results in a subpar effort. I've found it's a good way to lose interest in writing for a Chain. I'm looking at you Worm. Researching that Jump resulted in the first time I seriously considered my Jumper glassing a planet.

That said, I don't mind researching/playing/watching a setting in the interest of writing for it. It's how I discovered a lot of great stuff.

>>54291398
>Get a Tech into Magic Perk or a Tech = Magic Perk.
>Head to Generic Video Game Developer and pick up insane programming skills.
>Pick up an AI programming perk .
>Program an AI.
>Translate it into Magic with your first perk.
>Congrats, you've got a soul now.

Alternatively, head to Undertale after grabbing some serious magical knowledge and recreate Alphys' research in creating an artificial Soul.
>>
>>54291499
Did Alphys actually succeed, though?
>>
>>54291398
the only things I really know of is the brass ring from fallen London and the pimp cup from DXD
>>
>>54291499
That's not really a soul under most definitions of it. Souls (and spirit stuff in general) aren't inherently magical in most places and vice versa. They can interact, sure, but a thinking construct made of magic is closer to an elemental than a soul.
>>
>>54291484
As far as remember, decades was how long it took to make souls. Also, Third Magic is good for manipulating souls, not creating them. You could pull someone's soul out, put a soul in something, upgrade your soul via a ritual, but you couldn't create or destroy a soul with it.
>>
>>54291541
Oh, got it, thanks.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>54291315
For Destroyer of Worlds, I handpick the jumps I either like, know, or find appropriate for that part of the chain. Settings that I know intimately for whatever reason or have a high interest in get a lot more detail put into them.

I feel like trying to start a chain with the express purpose of doing every jump and writing each one in detail is an undertaking far beyond my mortal abilities, so I usually have some ending in mind, or just an incoherent/for fun sort of Jumper.

Anyways, I have a set idea of what jump Destroyer of Worlds will end in, so who knows what will come next?
>>
>>54291438
Sidereals and Infernals get juiced from prayer?
>>
File: 17bb22e9466070037428efaae358e5e4.jpg (621KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17bb22e9466070037428efaae358e5e4.jpg
621KB, 2560x1080px
>>54291513
Not really, but she was on the right track. She just stopped short of the real answer because she thought she got it right. That's why I suggested snagging some extra magical knowledge to fill in the last bit yourself.

>>54291535
Well, I mean, sure, under most definitions for a soul it's not. But raw, formless, consciousness is technically a soul in some ways. I still think it's a pretty decent answer.
>>
>>54291570
Infernals have a bunch of Cecelyne Charms that get juiced by prayer, yes.

Sidereals just have a cool perk and item for it. Quintessence and Ambrosia are nice to get.
>>
>>54289216
Drawbacks aren't supposed to work in your favor.
>>
File: Gloriana.jpg (135KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
Gloriana.jpg
135KB, 500x241px
So... I'm currently outfitting my Light of Terra.

Is it a good idea to just sit behind 10 layers of Void Shields, or should I just buy the upgraded versions?
>>
>>54291598
>Quintessence and Ambrosia are nice to get.
What are those about?
>>
File: why not both.gif (966KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
why not both.gif
966KB, 398x223px
>>54291667
Por que no los dos?
>>
Okay, so. Lego videogames jump. Primarirly based on Harry Potter, Batman, and Starwars, as that's what i'm familiar with.

Do drop in, hero, villain, and neutral work as origins? Drop in is mostly game mechanics, while neutral is probably based on npcs. The other two should be obvious.
>>
>>54291669
Basically soldified prayer that can be turned into anything you'd like.

Quintessence-made stuff is temporary and can't be turned into Magical Materials, but still last for a month and can be turned into literal heavenly food.

Ambrosia-made stuff is permanent, and can include Jade and Starmetal (though not the other MMs).
>>
File: 1475176095079.jpg (540KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475176095079.jpg
540KB, 912x939px
>>54291627
TRY AND STOP ME, ANON.

I'M CRAZY

But yeah no, real talk, this would be absolutely mortifying and insanity-inducing to deal with. Can you imagine dealing with that smug motherfucker continually taking everything in your Warehouse and doing literally everything you want to in Jumpchain except better for more than one jump? He's not the type to steal waifus, but you can bet he'd take all the credit for everything ever and if you're LUCKY you can be his Kagami stand-in but no more than that.

Considering the entire point of Jumpchain for a lot of people is to become a main character themselves, or just have agency or control of their own lives, that'd be awful to put up with.

This would just be a tertiary benefit that is amusing for the author to imagine, two Sues colliding at each other at high speeds to see who comes out on top while Jumper quietly begs for death. Oh, and Heracles is there too, as >>54291009 suggested.
>>
File: Disgust.png (516KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
516KB, 500x587px
>>54290325

That's not Lancer saber
>>
File: 1495465197696.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1495465197696.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
>>54291702
Si
>>
>>54291627
>You're not allowed to be smart and manipulate circumstance so that a drawback coincidentally fucks with other people as well as you.
>>
>>54291781
Just shorten it to

>You're not allowed to be smart

and you've more than easily gotten anon's point.
>>
>>54291669
So... A bit of background here. Creation in Exalted is basically an umbrella made by the Primordials so that they're not annoyed by the Wyld's constant drizzle (the Wyld isn't a threat to the Primordials, just annoying.)
So, they made an artifact (Creation) to shelter. It's self maintaining by way of the gods and mortals. Mortals, especially humans, have a tiny connection to the Wyld (they dream.) This pure chaos is refined and stabilized, and directed via prayers. The refined state is quintessence, and the more pure state of quintessence is Ambrosia.

>>54291731
Uses are as the anon says, though it should be noted that Jade can be made by any Exalt, Starmetal can be made only by Sidereals (via their connection to the Maidens). Lunars, if they got ahold of Ambrosia, could make Moonsilver (via connection to Luna) and Solars can make Orichalcum (via The Unconquered Sun)...
That said, all of the Magical Materials can be made by other methods, generally requiring a Manse designed to do so.
Soulsteel requires an Underworld connection.

Now Infernals don't get a fancy magical material of their own. But they can essentially claim any other and taint it with Vitriol.
>>
>>54291702
...Good point. It's mostly the cost being huge.

Going full upgrades would cost anywhere between 1200 to 3000cp to do, depending on which I'd go with.

While a layer of 10 Void Shields would cost me 5400cp.

Getting both would be 6600 to 8400cp... and I do still want some weaponry. Like the Jovian-pattern Nova or the Cyclonic Torpedos (because why get a 40k ship that can't Exterminatus).
>>
>>54291535
People have been philosophising and trying to pin down the nature of the soul since man first understood the meaning of the word "I", forgive me if your narrow interpretation doesnt fit everyone elses.
>>
>>54291731
Sounds kinda like solid chunks of faith you can make in hyperdimension neptunia.
>>
>>54291838
I'm sorry for offending your fragile sensibilities.
>>
>>54291398
There are perks specifically to grant someone the qualities of humanity, including a human soul.
The only one I remember is in Kingdom Hearts (A heart of your own)
I remember reading an even better one that took much less time, but cannot remember where.
>>
>>54291535
Who says elementals don't have souls?
>>
>>54291810
>Uses are as the anon says, though it should be noted that Jade can be made by any Exalt, Starmetal can be made only by Sidereals (via their connection to the Maidens). Lunars, if they got ahold of Ambrosia, could make Moonsilver (via connection to Luna) and Solars can make Orichalcum (via The Unconquered Sun)...
Actually, no, they can't. Ambrosia can normally only be turned into Jade.

It's Ambrosia from prayers to the Maidens that can make Starmetal (though the item allow both this and Jade), prayer to Luna that turns into Moonsilver, prayer to Sol that turns into Orichalcum.

The person working it doesn't matter.

>>54291857
Yeah, but probably more useful.

After all, can the Hyperdimension Neptunia stuff be turned into Delicious Chocolate? The jump only calls it an energy-dense power source.
>>
>>54291893
Alterworld d russ has one that lets you give beings souls by naming them I think.
>>
>>54291535
>closer to an elemental than a soul
The Primordial Gaia and her component souls want a word with you.
>>
>>54291915
>After all, can the Hyperdimension Neptunia stuff be turned into Delicious Chocolate?

I am not really sure what it can be used for, I use it to build glowing statues in my image mainly. But you are probably right.
>>
>>54291915
The Magical Materials predate the existence of Exalts. Prayers to specific gods have been against the Law since before the Primordial war.
Hell, all of the Magical Materials can be found inside Autochthon, though that might be more an aspect of him being the Great Maker.
>>
Where can I find the restrictions for List Building for the Warhammer Fantasy Jumps that let you buy Units from the Army Books?
>>
>>54291703
Sounds okay to me. The only concern that I want to voice is that I'm worried about "double dipping" resulting in Hero and Villain just ending up as a mish-mash of abilities from the normal version of those setting.

But I can't really make any judgements until something is written.
>>
>>54291979
Yes? The Magical Materials are natural to Creation and Autobot, and there's a bunch of ways to make them.

It's just that they (apart from Jade) can't be created from Ambrosia specifically, unless it's Ambrosia dedicated to one of the Incarnae.
>>
>>54291398
>What are some good ways to create souls?
>>54291922
>Alterworld d russ has one that lets you give beings souls by naming them
Divine Fire- 400 (discount perma)
That is the one I was thinking of. Thanks. anon!
>>
>>54289537
Slice of Life for yandere.
Girls Und Panzer for speedreading, scrying, and indestructible paint.
Generic Mob for torpedo.
[Jump with bestowable immortality?]
ASOIAF for the 200 year scenario.
>>
>>54291703
Personally I'd base the origins on the game, like one background to be a Harry Potter Lego and so on? Seems like it'd get a bit generic otherwise.
>>
>>54292046
I think he should include both. Let you choose which game you come from, possessing a Perks inspired by mechanics and gimmicks specific to that game, and then a further choice of who exactly you are in that game, like what he's already got.
>>
>>54292063
Oh. That sounds pretty good, yeah. Seconding that then
>>
>>54291979
>Prayers to specific gods have been against the Law since before the Primordial war.
Ug, No. Prayers to specific gods are a intended function are a intended function of divinity. It being forbidden is a new thing since the usurpation, and also only applied to unauthorized prayers to specific gods by common folk.
>>
>>54292046
>Seems like it'd get a bit generic otherwise.
The games are pretty generic, if we're being honest. They're all pretty much the same game, but with a different license and maybe a few unique mechanics. It all boils down to "smash stuff, collect studs, find collectibles for cheats and 100% completion, unlock characters to use in free-play mode for more collectibles."

A concern I have with the backgrounds being based on individual properties is that doings so would make it feel more like a bunch of different settings haphazardly glued together, as opposed to a unified product.
>>
>>54291541
Don't forget you can use the Third to turn weak Noble Phantasms into miniature white holes, turn a tortured villager into a Beast-like demon god, create time loops and create idealised versions of Servants even if they didn't exist.

Also hump the planet, because according to GO Kiara's thing is an offshoot of the Third Magic like how the Tsubaeme Gaeshi is an offshoot of the Second Magic. Oh, and since Goetia used the Grails to blow up the Singularities that implies the Third's raw power can be the basis for what amounts to a reality nuke.
>>
>>54292046
I think I mentioned last thread that that seems shopping listy. Also really hard to narrow down an entire game in four perks and four items.

I can definately see doing some things like that, maybe a handful of general perks, but not origins.

>>54292089
Both does seem to work best.

I'll try to have a rough wip in a few days.
>>
>>54292113
Wait, what? How? I can get the NP and Servant ones, I can even get the villager one (I assume that's Angira Mainyu?), but time loops? Reality nukes? Whatever the fuck Kiara did? How?
>>
>>54292119
I appreciate you being open to changing and reworking your plans.
>>
>>54292147
>having plans
Anon, like many of the things I try to do here, this is something i have put zero thought into until I already have a word doc open.

Seriously though, keep throwing ideas at me, I'm gonna need the help.
>>
>>54292142
>time loops/reality nukes

I think Goetia's plan amounted to something like:

1. Hide demon pillar in magus bloodlines
2. Activate modified Grail
3. Have demon pillar use Grail to incinerate human history
4. ???
5. PROFIT

But Kiara's thing is probably non-replicable, since that's her raw power as a Beast instead of manipulating something else. Again, just like Sasaki's swallow slaying blow.
>>
>>54292142
The Grand Order version of Kiara ate up one of Solomon's Demon Gods and naturally started using a form of the Third Magic to create a time loop where she murdered a bunch of people over and over due to reasons and to use her Heaven's Hole (the one where she fucks the planet) Noble Phantasm, supposedly. I can not give any source on this beyond other people's words. Hopefully he can provide it.

I thought Goetia was incinerating the timeline with his own power though? Not sure what's up with that.
>>
>>54291321
Reminder that it's canon that young Dunmer (under I think about 40 years old) are horny sluts that often run off with a human or khajiit.
>>
So how many things do you check off on the list /JC?
>>
Do we have a list of self-updating libraries?
>>
>>54292199
>>54292142
I got this

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-%28CONTAINS-SPOILERS%29?p=2660145&viewfull=1#post2660145
>>
>>54292313
There's one in DC Occult, forget the name, that gets you every non-special book from every jump you visit.
>>
General question: how long do most chains go on for? Yours?
>>
>>54292270
Being a Mary Sue.
A.1.10 - Stealing Lines. (To Eidolon in Worm "You needed worthy opponents.")
A.2.2.3 - Changing the mode of dress, shelter or transport of any established society. (Various.)
A.2.5.1 - Implausible lack of witnesses to a shooting in the nice part of town. (At least twice.)
A.3.1 - Changing geography.
A.3.2 - Altering the location of key canon plot events.
A.3.4 - Deletion or overriding of key canon scenes in a non-AU fic. (Virtually every jump, as I don't jump into fanfics.)
B.4 - Bringing future knowledge to present societies
B.5 - Causing events to happen out of canon plotline order
B.7 - Causing events to eventuate solely for the benefit of the original character without regards to canon plotlines (Because I'm selfish, and I didn't like those settings.)
C.3.3 - Gratuitous use of magical jewelry (I make the things.)
C.3.4 - Displaying magical Mary Sue powers (...Jumper)
D.10 - Causing an original character to have an unbearably beautiful voice (Pretty sure this applies due to a perk.)
>>
>>54292443
I'm at 851. Missing a few Gauntlets, so should be at 854.

I started this chain years ago and have stuck with it since, as the other three died.
>>
>>54292443
Until i get bored. I think my record is somewhere around 80?

Im currently at just under 20, but I havent actually done any work on it in a while, i've been mapping out who I want as companions/kids and trying to put them in order before I do any builds.
>>
Have we heard anything from FUAnon about the Bane jump since he posted and then deleted it a few days ago?
>>
File: reading this bullshit.jpg (9KB, 236x230px) Image search: [Google]
reading this bullshit.jpg
9KB, 236x230px
>>54292270
...What is this?
>>
File: Young Roshi.png (124KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
Young Roshi.png
124KB, 479x359px
Howdy /JC!

So I've hit Dragon Ball and I'm preparing to do some serious hits to canon. Now I need a frank opinion from you guys. How strong would a Master Roshi be if he were in his Prime Body with everything he's learned over his 309 years of life, Via a Young Again Potion (Sims 3)?
>>
>>54292270
>A:
1.3. Breaking up a canon romance, especially in favour of an original character
2.1. Changing the physiology of any canon race
2.2. Changing the social conventions and structures of a canonical society
2.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
2.5.1. Implausible lack of witnesses to a shooting in the nice part of town
3.1. Changing geography
>B:
4. Bringing future knowledge to present societies
>C:
1.1. Employing impossible medical cures
1.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
2. Use of bad physics
3.3. Gratuitous use of magical jewelry
>E:
4. Employing melodramatics, especially melodramatic death speeches (may need to be given posthumously)
>>
>>54292185
I just like the way that can literally throw things together if they have the pieces...

Maybe one of the game mechanics could be finding studs in things you break? Be kinda neat to be able to buy lego stuff later with them, even if it's just something silly like lego models for jumps you go to, or based on you and your friends/enemies etc.
>>
>>54292533
Start of Z? Maybe closer to Power level 700-800. Which isn't bad, it's just under a Freeza soldier.

However in Super, according to Goku Master Roshi has actually been training in secret throughout all of Z and is far, far stronger than anyone thought he was.
>>
>>54292432
all the magic of harry potter, skyrim
and all the scrolls of naruto
>>
>>54292533
Probably ludicrously stronk. Isn't he somehow somewhat relevant again in Super?
>>
>>54292270
The problem with lists like that, given the power to do so, a lot of this is stuff EVERYONE would do, and a lot of the time it's even a good thing to do.
>>
>>54292564
See >>54292556

Basically, Roshi has been hoodwinking everyone.
>>
File: EYEROLL.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
EYEROLL.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>54292270
Let me check it off. I'll be including everything I've done in my chains so far, including my old chain. I want to see how mad the PPC will be at my jumpers

>1.3. Breaking up a canon romance, especially in favour of an original character
(In my defense, I met them before they met their canon love interest. So I didn't "steal" anyone)
>1.4. Causing a character to act like a lovestruck fool, especially over an original character
(Different example than above)
>1.7. Creating gratuitous uncanonical younger siblings or offspring of canon characters
>1.9. Otherwise slandering persons, groups, or races
>1.10. Stealing lines
(Called Alvis a dastard because how could I not???)

>2.2. Changing the social conventions and structures of a canonical society
(How DARE I make worlds better places)
>2.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
(Slimes follow me everywhere I go)
>2.4. Confusing family trees
(It's fucking Genealogy Of The Holy War, it was already confusing)

>3.1. Changing geography
(Gunsmoke had more lakes when I left)
>3.4. Deletion or overriding of key canon scenes in a non-AU fic
(Idk do you count as being there for an event but not being able to do anything about it as overriding it?)
>3.5. Gratuitous climate change and/or sudden insertion where none was previously noted
(This used to be my main chain's thing)

>3.1. Use of improbable slang
>3.2. Singing where singing is not usually done
>4. Bringing future knowledge to present societies
>7. Causing events to eventuate solely for the benefit of the original character without regard to
canon plotlines

(1/2)
>>
File: !Fun!.png (51KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
!Fun!.png
51KB, 517x600px
>>54292556
Nah just starting Dragon Ball.

>>54292564
I think that this guy >>54292556 has it right with the whole training all of Z.

>>54292572
I mean he has a Power Level of 150 in canon during Dragon Ball according to data books, that's his MAX Power state moon buster if I recall right. So that's pretty powerful in Dragon Ball. I wanna get together a bunch of folk from Dragon Ball and make them the Z Warriors before they Z Warrior so they'll have some Sempais to look up to.
>>
>>54292556
>>54292572
>Roshi had been training his ass off throughout Z
>He probably could have helped a lot during the series
>He just sat on the sidelines instead
What an asshole.
>>
>>54292623
>Nah just starting Dragon Ball.
I still say he's going to be around power level 700-800.

>>54292642
It isn't the old sifu's responsibility to fix your problems for you, anon. It's merely to give you the tools to fix it yourself.
>>
OKAY SO

I'M LATE ON POSTING THIS

CHANGELONG SINCE LAST TIME:
>added Titanforged and Dragonoid racial modifiers
>finished Class perks
>have more Undiscounted perks
>have more Mixed Discounted perks - this section's gonna piss me off due to juggling all the _FUCKING_ discount bullshit dumb bullshit.
>finished Path of Darkness perks, KINDA. And maybe, debating on just redoing Voidcaller as I'm not happy with it. Real happy with Mist-Shrouded though.
>all Companions except for the Demons and a few mechanics are done. Maybe. Kinda disappointed with how a few turned out.
>All Artifacts with canon bullshit and not gameplay-segregated bullshit are done.

STILL ON A NEED-TO-DO:
>Garrison
>Steam Armor
>Other Items
>Drawbacks

FUCK
>>
>>54292674

Well shit ya'll weren't supposed to see the drawbacks pages.

Pretend those last two pages do not exist, s'il vous plait
>>
>>54292610
>1.1. Employing impossible medical cures
>1.2. Causing logistically improbable romantic liaisons
>1.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
>2. Use of bad physics
>3.2. Creating "cute animal friends"
>3.3. Gratuitous use of magical jewelry
>3.4. Displaying magical Mary Sue powers

Ignoring the grammar parts

>9. Employing melodramatics
>10. Causing an original character to have an unbearably beautiful voice

E. "SUBJECTIVE" CHARGES

>1. Annoying PPC agents
>2. Displaying extreme stupidity or causing canon characters to act stupidly
>3. Committing fashion crimes
>4. Employing melodramatics, especially melodramatic death speeches (may need to be given posthumously)

Wow, that's a lot.
>>
>>54292674
Who do you recommend as a companion for a morally ambiguous trickster that just wants to explore, learn stuff, and have fun?
>>
>>54292671
The entire world was on the line, including him! He could have at least did something!
>>
>>54292700
... we talking canon or one of my shitty OCs.
>>
>>54292704
He has faith in you, anon. Believe in your sifu who believes in you.
>>
>>54292685
MY EYES SEE ALL, SON OF MAN.

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
>>
>>54292712
Both.
>>
>>54292720
You mean [THUNDERFURY, BLESSED BLADE OF THE WINDSEEKER]?
>>
>>54292715
Ah yes, "I have faith in you." Which, translated from Mentor to English, means "I want you to do it for me, because I'm a lazy git and I have better things to do with my time."
>>
>>54292671
>700-800
Eh I could believe it. Much more reasonable than..... http://drslump.wikia.com/wiki/Kami#Second_God
>>
>>54292674

>Demons

I remember someone talking about a jaded and bitter Mistress of Pain jealous all the warlocks go after young floozies because they're easy. Can we have one of those?
>>
>>54292747
Fits Roshi perfectly, huh?
>>
>>54292745
Is there a Blizzard artifact madlibs generator out there, somewhere?

"You receive loot: [Element][Mood], [Adjective] [Weapon type] of the [Element][verb]er"
>>
>>54292765
Yep this is the guy who literally was like, "Find some girl for me to goggle at and I'll train you, maybe."
>>
>>54292774
That reminds me.

Mermaids are canon in DB. That means that if you pick Earthling, you don't have to choose between human and furry, you can also be a fuckin' ki-powered mermaid, using flight to make up for your tail and blending in with all the humans.

You can also swing vampires, werewolves, and other weird shit too.
>>
>>54292548
tossing is hero. studs is either hero or drop in. shop sounds like npc.
>>
Oh fuck me I forgot to finish the Talon-Initiate.

>>54292722
Canon-wise, there's a few choices that I'm double-checking names on - however I'd gun for any number of the Gob Squad or whoever becomes the canon Scarab Lord, among others. Anybody who can be classified as a Rogue, class-wise, would pretty much be down for that. Valeera Sanguinar's a good choice in that regard.

Shitty OC-wise, there's Juramir, Arriana Songbird (MORE MUSICAL INSPIRATIONS), Tuk-Tuk the Stickypaw, Edjik, Varius the Whacked, Charak the Iron Dragon, Shadewing, any of the Elementals except for The Jetstream and maybe Aquaclease I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR PUNS, Maridormi, or Naveria.

>>54292720
>>54292745

Actually this reminds me.

Given how Legendaries are supposed to be, well, Legendary, how would you guys want the Legendary item purchase represented?
>>
>>54292756
... You know what anon. Absolutely. You'll get your bitter succubus who just wants to feel the love of a real man after feeling left behind by all these young floozies picked up by the loser warlocks.
>>
>>54292818
How are you doing, One Arm? Life treating you well?
>>
>>54292795
Or you could be a talking dog, like the King of Earth. People tend to forget this about Dragonball, that a talking dog rules the world.
>>
>>54292855
>you don't have to choose between human and furry
I already accounted for him.
>>
>>54292842
YES
>>
>>54292674
Its time for futa space goats
>>
>>54292756
Gotta admit, I'm not even into that kinda thing and it sounds hot as hell.
>>
>>54292865
Ah, I see. Sorry, I interpreted that differently. To me, "furry" means a humanoid with animal features. Most of the talking dogs are just talking dogs. Some of them can walk on their hind legs, but for the most part they still look like animals, not animal-human hybrids.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-223754.jpg (293KB, 681x756px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-223754.jpg
293KB, 681x756px
Is there a reason we don't have Fairly Oddparents jump? It seems like something we would have.
Not offering, just curious.
>>
>>54292898
I think it's the wishes
>>
>>54292898
OTB syndrome
>>
>>54292674
>>54292685
So what happens if I modify my race with Demonic+Dragonkin+Undead+Titan-forged

and am a Mixed Heritage Qiraji Prophet + Naga Lord
>>
>>54292842

Is there a way to make pets and summons count as a companion?

Besides breaking the rules or using blue feathers (?)
>>
>>54292850
I had a severe existential crisis earlier today, but not bad.

How are you, anon?

>>54292915
Anon do I LOOK LIKE MAURY.
>>
>>54292855
>Checks wiki page
>Link link link link
>Piccolo was sealed inside an electric rice cooker
>They tried to put him back in one multiple times
...I want to go to dragonball and solve all my problems with electric rice cookers just to see piccolo twitch.
>>
>>54289635
Sid Sorcery Perk lets you teach circles people wouldn't normally be able to use. Of course, this has downsides, like if you forget that mortals can't compel Third Circles with the Surrender Oaths.
>>
>>54292930
I... leave that up to the individual jumper, honestly. I made those two Class abilities like that so that you could have your Beasts and such without companion limit hassle, but you can choose to have them fill Slots if you wish.

I'll add that to notes, at the end of this.
>>
>>54292934
I'm doing well, thank you. Hope your crisis has resolved amicably and does not deign to return.
>>
>>54292898
You know not what powers you toy with.
>>
>>54292946
Dude http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Containment_Wave is apparently insanely useful. King Piccolo was scared outright of the attack after having to go through it once. It also seems to be one of those moves, like Tien's Tri-Beam, that gives no fucks for Power Level and JUST MIGHT WORK on ANYONE.
>>
>>54292946
Well it is a skill people can probably learn

I mean sealing people in electric rice cookers. I mean it was apparently enough of a thing to nod that multiple generic characters could use it in DB Fusions
>>
File: Furry1(Ep114).png (604KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Furry1(Ep114).png
604KB, 1024x768px
>>54292891
Furry means anthropomorphized animal. Giving animals human traits. The characters from Fox and the Hound are furries, even though they walk around like normal animals.

And no, King Furry is a biped.
>>
File: becomeas.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
becomeas.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
>>54292934
don't let it set in
>>
>>54292674
Naga

waifus
>>
>>54292930
Grant them sapience/permeance.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-224919.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-224919.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>54292903
I guess that makes sense. There's no way to get around it though? Like needing to not piss of Jorgen or whoever. Ah well.

>>54292904
OTB?

>>54292965
Of course I do. I'm watching it right now. I took that pic.
>>
>>54292674
>Trixxy Spellwidget
What race is this?

>You may use ONE (1) Discount, on any Artifact you qualify for - be it for Primary Class or Secondary.
Does this mean we can't buy out-of-Class Artifacts at all, or just that we don't get discounts then?

It's looking really good so far though.

>>54292842
...Good.
>>
>>54292980
Wow, that's some great empirical categorization of a vague term, there. You're definitely not forcing your opinions on everyone else.
>>
>>54293017
Whoops, thanks for catching that. She's a goblin.

And it means you don't get discounts. You can buy any of them, but they'll be at full price.
>>
>>54292674
>literally every Path of Darkness perk
GOOD.

>>54292842
Also good.
>>
>>54293004
>OTB?
One-True-Build. Happens when one aspect of a setting dominates so completely that there is no other reason to visit, so every build is practically identical.
>>
>>54293042
Alright, seems good. Don't want to go Priest, but need my Knifu. She'll probably be useful to a Warlock too.
>>
>>54293004
None that I remember, I think a few were talked about but none that anyone were really happy with

Also I think >>54292904 is just saying fairies would be OP.
>>
>>54293004
Is that a Trump Fairy?
>>
File: 1367438483182.png (74KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
1367438483182.png
74KB, 236x228px
>>54293035
>Give people the raw definition of something.
>They get pissy and insulting about it.
Are you just mad because you forgot what King Furry looked like and thought he was like Puar or something?
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (225KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
225KB, 1280x1440px
>>54292113
>Second Magic lets you Tsubame Gaeshi
That makes so much sense.
>>
>>54293116
You're god damned right it is.
>>
>>54292458
A.3.4 shouldn't apply to anyone here, because your presence makes it an AU.
>>
File: 10745630.png (100KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
10745630.png
100KB, 500x382px
>>54292963
Thank you, man.

Thank you.

>>54292988
I'm tryin'.

Also how is you.

>>54293051
I'm still convinced I might be missing some things for the Path of Darkness perks. Like potential villains I'm forgetting.

I can't sodding think of anything that stands out, though.

>>54293095
Indeed she would.

However I'm still obliged to yell CEASE
>>
File: 1495342346506.jpg (256KB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1495342346506.jpg
256KB, 1920x2159px
>Considering doing a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory jump
>Decide to read The Great Glass Elevator to see if there's anything worth putting in the jump
>Learn that aliens have consumed all life on Mars, Venus, and the Moon
>The only reason they haven't eaten Earth yet is that they burn up in the atmosphere

This distressed me a lot more than it should have.
>>
>>54293251
I Thought you died in a freak ramen noodle explosion. Nice to see you live.
>>
>>54293268
Wat.
>>
>>54293268

What are you on about
>>
File: 1383531955657.png (75KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
1383531955657.png
75KB, 193x243px
>>54293268
I'm sorry but what.

It reminds me of the who framed roger rabbit books which thankfully retconned themselves in the second book by being a dream sequence
>>
File: DEjftnUW0AAEptj.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DEjftnUW0AAEptj.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>54293251
Sudden surgery threw my schedule out of whack, but I'm recovered enough for light exercise now.
Only War and Phantom Jumper writeups proceeding, if glacially.
>>
>>54293305
>>54293307
>>54293315
>>54293305
>>54293307
>>54293315
Yeah, it actually makes me kind of glad that we never got Willy Wonka and the Great Glass Elevator.

This sums it up pretty well:
http://roalddahl.wikia.com/wiki/Vermicious_Knids
Seriously, this is almost Dr. Who shit.
Also, they ate 14 people and a couple hundred million radio listeners heard their screams.

So.... There's a potential project if you come in with OOC powers.
>>
>>54293315
Oh so like highlander 2?
>>
>>54293268
Those creepy giant pod things are scary, huh? The elevator is cool though.
>>
>>54293268
Oh god I remember that from when I was a kid. Jesus, that was not expected. Then again, Chocolate Factory was kinda Dante's Inferno for kids if you think about it, so this is just Alien for kids?
>>
What jumps do we have with an already in progress zombie/undead horde (non-sentient/sapient) for a low-mid-tier jumper to unload on?
>>
>>54293374
Wait, I may have made a mistake in this post. I think I may be misremembering and the radio broadcast was actually cut-off after our heroes fled from the aliens, but before the eating happened. People still died, though.
>>
>>54292674
So... I can make a necromantic undead goblin Warlock steam warrior engineer (goblin, obviously). This combination is clearly safe and will not cause problems for me or the world around me.
>>
>>54289537
survive five and spark out? Sure.

1) Scooby Doo
2) 9 to 5
3) Mad Men
4) Slice of Life
5) Sitcoms

Easy Spark.

Now, if we re-phrase it so I get to jump to five worlds and need to earn my spark in the process...

1) Futurama - Worms, Pilot Ability, Sweet Sweet Candy, No Delta Brainwave
2) Sailor Moon - Companion Usagi
3) Martian Successor Nadesico - Pilot ability, Boson Jump, Battleship & Mecha
4) Gundam 00- GN Tech, Innovator Powers
5) Gurren Lagann - Put all those piloting investments to work.
>>
>>54293419
>Alien for kids?
I actually really like the Dr. Who comparison, because they were a) flying around in a box and b) they run away and then kill the aliens by doing something clever.
>>
>>54293420
High School of the Dead.
>>
>>54293268

SCRAM
>>
>>54289537
>>54293431
Or, if the mecha approach still feels too easy...

1) Swords and Sorcery - fairly straightforward Warrior tree here. Pick up Devoted Host
2) Overlord - Magic and heaps of it. AOG Membership. Skele-bro.
3) Sailor Moon - Companion Usagi
4) Nanoha - blastin shit & befriending
5) Dragon Ball Z as endjump
>>
Are Companions allowed to take Muster in the Bretonnia Jump? Or the similar options in the other Warhammer Fantasy Jumps?
>>
>>54293657
Since when are companions ever allowed to take companion options?
>>
>>54293697
If the jumpmaker allows it
>>
>>54293697
But they aren't Companions. They're followers.
>>
>>54293657
Orcs and Goblins specifically allows it, and specifically calls out that just because it does doesn't mean it applies elsewhere. The others don't.
>>
>>54293731
Oh okay. I haven't done that one yet.
>>
>>54293740
It has a lot to do with the way the Orcs are all about the WAAAGH!
One Boss kicks the lesser bosses in line, and leads the massive horde.
>>
File: min.png (523KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
min.png
523KB, 572x800px
>>54293657
No, companion options are limited to the Jumper only, as usual. If it, or future options, were different, it'd specify it being so.
>>
>>54292959
>like if you forget that mortals can't compel Third Circles with the Surrender Oaths.
Sounds like someone needs to make them sign a Surrender Oaths supplement.
>>
>>54293844
>sounds like someone needs to make the gods sign a Surrender Oath supplement so they do their fucking jobs instead of mooching off people, leading to this unjustified demonic oppression in the first place

FTFY
>>
>>54293844
He didn't note that mortals can't compel any demons.

Basically though, most demons like to be gracious to mortals using thaumaturgy to summon them, and often leave them alone while they skip out on them laughing all the way, or else humor the mortal and let them ask for boons. However, sorcery used by mortals pisses them off, because those spells invoke the surrender oaths, which obviously didn't specify that the demons had to obey mortals, just exalted. Plus they see it as the mortals being arrogant and acting beyond their station. So most demons will fuck you up if you're a mortal summoning them with sorcery, even if they're the type to play along with thaumaturges.
>>
>>54293882
They used to have that, it was called the Solar Deliberative. Then the Dragonblooded killed them and were unable to muster the same degree of power and influence. Whoops. I'm not saying it's the Terrestrials' fault, the Solars needed to die, but there is a reason things are so shitty now. You kill all the people responsible for scaring the gods into line and of course they're going to act unruly.
>>
When is Universal Monsters set?
>>
Are there any perks or weapon upgrades that increase the projectile speed of a ranged weapon?
>>
>>54293927
Just remember to blame the Ebon Dragon. After all, it was the Shadow of All Things that introduced that pesky concept of "free will" into Creation.
>>
So last thread there was some bloodborne love, and I've come across the cap boosted arcanist's touch and how it makes your blood literally magic.

What other jumps make your bodily substances magic?
>>
>>54293963
I blame the Dragon's Shadow for inventing the great curse and teaching it to other primordials. He's behind the neveroborn ultimately
>>
>>54293992
Fate/ makes your bodily fluids full of mana
Elona has a perk for making 20% of your body magic.
>>
>>54293892
>He didn't note that mortals can't compel any demons
I know. My point is that the reason Exalted can compel demons is because of some symbolic power given by the Yozi surrendering to the Exalted. Making them acknowledge Exalted are still human, and it was humans who kicked their ass, should spread the full benefits to humanity as a whole.

Alternatively, you should also be able to to some metaphysical delegation with charms or sorcery. "This mortal/all mortals can command demons because I have dominion over you demons, and I say so. If you have to obey me, you have to obey them"

>>54293882
>sounds like someone needs to make the gods sign a Surrender Oath
>so they do their fucking jobs
You know how the Humans were created by priomordials to suffer and die, and then get mind wiped to do it all over again?
Well, the Gods won, and the soul recycling system is not under exalted purview, but something heaven is in charge of.
The mindwiping is still kept happening.
Instead of fixing things so humans becomes spirits/domainless gods. You know, an afterlife. With gods being able to create sanctums innately, they could be given a crash course in sanctum creation and tasked to make their own small slice of paradise or something. And only get reincarnated if they grow bored and choose to.

But since that never happened, how about tit for tat? Change things so a 'killed' god reforms like normal, only without it's memories. With only it's instincts for it's domain to guide it, there is no established attitude for laziness, or graft. Reset the Corruption meter.
>>
>>54293940
1930s-40s, I think.
>>
What is sword and sorcery based on?
>>
>>54292674
Okay, what the fuck is up with the Artifacts.

Why the fuck don't we see any of this shit in the actual game
>>
>>54294232
It's a Generic. It's the genre the Conan the Barbarian belongs to.
>>
>>54294255
>Why the fuck don't we see any of this shit in the actual game

A little thing called Story-Gameplay Segregation

Despite what you've come to believe from Disgaea, the playerbase would NOT be happy with Warlocks nuking the god damn servers every time they got a decent crit.
>>
>>54294255
Because the engine's too outdated to render it all and ingame depictions often look a lot weaker than lore descriptions.
>>
>>54294255
Because no computer on this green fucking Earth could properly render something like the Scepter of Sargeras ripping reality a new one to the point of exploding the planet.

And also the amount of BM Huntards would explode people's speakers because of all the thunder.

And the ground-shaking from ele shaman.
>>
>>54294255
Would you be happy if every time you went out to do your dailies and bullshit, a Warlock broke everything.
>>
File: Frazetta Conan of Aquilonia.jpg (301KB, 1048x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Frazetta Conan of Aquilonia.jpg
301KB, 1048x1054px
>>54294232
It is supposed to be a generic jump for stuff like Conan and Kull that sort of thing
>>
>>54292674
>Potion Doc

... Well I think I've found my build.
>>
>>54294449
You're not the only one.
>>
>>54291398
I think Alpha Centauri has a perk specifically for soul creation. Speaker of the dead has one too, but I think it was a little more limited.
>>
>>54294171
That sounds awfully convoluted. All I'm saying is that demons sound nice, but you should focus on oppressing the shit out of gods. And elementals too, probably.
>>
>>54292674
>Artifacts
So, uh, are there only weapon Artifacts? No armor or clothing? Accessories?

Also...

>you can be well assured that your Artifact’s growth rate will never have this kind of

Cuts off.
>>
>>54294552
Only weapons, yep.

Unless you count the fishing rod.
>>
>>54292674
>The Jetstream Companion isn't a reference to Jetstream Sam from MGR: Revengeance
You fucked up.
>>
>>54294552
There are absolutely no armor Artifacts, I am sorry to say.

You could try taking a weapon and importing it into, say, Symphogear to get armor out of it?

Sorry, anon.

Thanks for catching the cut-off, oops.
>>
>>54294583
Wind elementals don't have enough of a face to have a shit-eating grin, anon.
>>
>>54294584
...Huh. Okay. And no problem.
>>
>>54294583
Only you can give it an edgy buttrock theme.
>>
File: Kagetora Foxuno Form.png (37KB, 159x180px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Foxuno Form.png
37KB, 159x180px
Medabots Jump 125:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Loser [+100]
The Screws [+100]
You are a Medabot (Just some metal I found in the river) [+0]
Are Those Real Bullets? [+400]
Identity: Drop-In
Perks:
Dynamic Entrance [-50]
In a Blast of Smoke [-100]
Collector [-100]
Mechanic [-200]
Disguise [-200]
Tactician [-200]
We Have the Technology [-300]
Items:
Basic Medabot (Foxuno) [Free]
Rare Metal (?) [-100]
Medawatch [Free]
Mysterious Cloak [Free]
Signature Outfit [Free]
Spice-A-Roni [-50]
Rubberobo Costume [-100]
Medabot Tools [-200]

Technology that I can now build on a, assuming reduced in effectiveness to scale with weapons, Medabot scale now (I love this perk because Medabots were explicitly Mass Produced as Toys, which means all my tech on a certain scale is really Mass Producible); https://pastebin.com/EPVEjwCQ

Children know that the strange midget scientist who runs around in a dirty cloak and a Rubberrobo Costume is some kind of rogue Medabot, but thankfully they can convince anyone of anything. Seriously, these people need to learn to listen to the tall tales the kid are spinning, if only to figure out if a someone of ill repute is about, young eyes so often see things that are hidden from those with age. Thankfully the battles are rarer with the increased danger, though it's still a popular extreme sport. It didn't matter that I was an abomination of a Military Grade Medabot with insane amounts of self modifications being done by a nanite swarm, as nothing I was or could do impressed anyone, which was fine with me.
>>
>>54294536
>And elementals too, probably.
So, you want to declare an anti-Gaia Primordial war? Because, you know, she's not a Yozi, and Elementals are her Deva.

>>54294584
Under the Undead modifier, is this:
>+Vampyr: Normally only seen by the Lich King’s darkfallen - blood elves twisted into a vampiric form of undeath
Supposed to actually be
>+Sin'dorei: ...
>>
>>54294702
Except as we see in Stormheim, vampyrs can be more than just blood elves. Which if you read the rest of that paragraph, it indicates as such. He does need to make it more obvious it's a separate choice entirely, however.
>>
>>54294702
You sure they are? I thought Primordials typically have 18-28ish devas, and there's way more Elementals than that.
>>
>>54294702
Also if you mean first circle souls I'm pretty sure they're much more powerful than the typical examples
>>
>>54294232
I just read through it a bit and to whoever did the writing, well done. It really conveys the feel of the setting(s).
>>
>>54294702
>>54294725
Thought I fixed that.

Oh well. Adjusted accordingly.
> +Alternate Choice - Vampyr:
>>
>>54292674
How do we know you're not an SBer?
>>
>>54292674
>Paladin line
>Coat of Arms, Angels Calling, Winged Hussar, Lion from the North

Always up for some Sabaton. Good taste, Anon.
>>
>>54294791
How do we know YOU'RE not an SBer?
>>
>>54294817
That's not the only one. Warlock line's full of villain songs.
>>
>>54294817
If you enter in any of the class-discounted perk titles to youtube, you'll get a hit.

except for DKs. I've gotta fix them up with some music.
>>
>>54294817
>Sabaton
Meh.
>>
Are there any perks to make monstergirls? Un holy heights has 'give a human form' but that's not quite what im looking for.
>>
>>54294859
Ooo, that's neat! I'll have to give it a more thorough read through.

Keep up the good work, man. It looks cool. ^-^
>>
>>54294900
Do you want to convert existing Monsters into Monstergirls, turn regular Girls into Monstergirls, or create Monstergirls wholesale?
>>
>>54294912
Godzilla.
>>
>>54294859
Any possibility of a Heroes of the Storm Gauntlet, with just one jumpmaker or all the input from the Blizzard-game jumpmakers?
>>
>>54294912
>inb4 "all of the above"
>>
>>54294900
Space Station 13.

>>54294951

A collab-HotS Gauntlet could be cool, but what would you even offer as a Gauntlet reward? I can see part of the challenge being "restrict yourself to one Blizzard-vidya jump build."
What would even be the process for winning or failure?

Also, needs all the damn things done. Which means I gotta finish WoW, then Protoss. Then either I pick up Warcraft 1 & 2 or someone else does, then the guy who has Diablo finishes those.
>>
File: 1456643603469.jpg (3MB, 3804x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1456643603469.jpg
3MB, 3804x1590px
If someone wanted to swim around in the Warp what perks would they need?

I'm pretty sure that I could, if given enough time, tear apart a 40k ship's Gellar Field generator and integrate it into my own technology and body I just want to be extra careful
>>
File: Hamlet but they're saberfaces.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hamlet but they're saberfaces.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
Do you ever worry your children will replace you as the jumper?
>>
>>54294976
Digimon World and Kingdom Hearts have perks to no-sell it. The capstone booster from Kekkai Sensen might help. And you can learn the appropriate Defenses in most of the Exalted jumps.
>>
>>54295036
I got 14 of the tykes.

If I was going to be replaced, it'd have happened by now.
Right?

R-right?
>>
File: laughing garlic jr.gif (363KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing garlic jr.gif
363KB, 499x281px
>>54295097
>spoiler
>>
>>54292674
For someone who's never played WoW, does the Forge offer improvements that an Artifact wouldn't develop otherwise? How useful is it to be able to shape an Artifact's growth?
>>
>>54295036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4rjTYHD330
I'd advise improving your defenses. Aggressively. By way of filicide.
>>
>>54292674
Good stuff, as always-

>multiple blue dragonflight-related backgrounds to stack with super-night elves
>POTION DOC
>and now becoming an avatar of the Light

I'm deeply.

Deeply.

Surprised by how directly related this jump is to my semen magic

>>54294976
Sunless Sea's Irons capstone directly references swimming in Warplike conditions, I think. Also I'm pretty sure Gellar Field generators are bulky, so it might be a better idea to metabolise and simulate the systems if your body can. Eat archaeotech and shit progress.
>>
>>54294673
You went to a dangerously wrong jump in that combo
>Undertail
DON'T look it up
>>
>>54295207
Nope. Think of it like the vidya abstraction - Points of Artifact Power. Without the Forge, your Artifact would normally allocate those points on it's own based on how you use it, but it'd be slightly slower about it. With the Forge you can quickly and efficiently spend that power as you would to direct the Artifact towards your own needs and shit.

Trade-off in either instance is needing to go back to the Forge every so often vs slower gains wandering out in the world.
>>
>>54295036
Nah, I'm pretty much retiring from my role in a few dozen Jumps to play pretend benefactor for someone else as my chain goes on.
>>
Aside from using a Sacred Treasure with multiple forms, is there a way to toggle the effects of a weapon or confine certain effects to certain forms only?
>>
>>54295247
So. Graven One. Are the undead you can make with it free-willed, or are they intelligent-but-bound?
>>
>>54295298
They're bound, for the most part. However you can choose to make them free-willed at a later date if you so desire.
>>
File: Kagetora Lost Tail Alt-Form.png (135KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Lost Tail Alt-Form.png
135KB, 500x479px
>>54295244
... Oh god the fail.
>>
>>54295244
>>54295334
...am I missing something?
>>
>>54295355
It was a fail on my part. Undertail instead of Undertale. There are.... bad places in the fandom.
>>
>>54295355
It's just an undertale porn comic. Frisk goes around fucking everyone instead of using sparing them, basically.
>>
File: cookie.png (315KB, 657x677px) Image search: [Google]
cookie.png
315KB, 657x677px
>>54295036
Old Chain became a benefactor and sent the kids off on a chain.
>>
Does something like time dilation count as far as the length of jumps are concerned?
>>
>>54295396
In fairness, Frisk is already a total flirt, fucking everyone is probably an idea they'll be considering when they're older, if they're not considering it already.
>>
>>54295400
It's up to fanwank, but probably not. Not unless it's time dilation that applies to the setting as a whole.
>>
>>54295457
Isn't one of your very first choices in the game to flirt with an older woman?
>>
>>54295501
Indeed it is. Goat moms, slimes, skeletons, all are equal targets for flirting in Frisk's eyes.
>>
>>54295501
Old enough to be your mother in fact.
>>
>>54295400
The time that goes on in the non-dilated world still does, yes.
>>
>>54291315
Early chain was handpicked for maximum powergrabbing. The rest I just as they come out, no matter their quality or origin.
>>
>>54294171
>You know, an afterlife.
What's so great about an afterlife, anyway? Why would you want to live forever in such a limited context? I personally feel like oblivion (or blank-slate reincarnation is the next best thing) is much better.
>>
>>54292674
So what can magic really do in this setting? My attempts to look into it haven't turned up much beyond fireballs and teleportation. And turning people into sheep.
>>
>>54295570
>oblivion

Exactly what about complete lack of existence appeals to you. Apart from the knaifu, I mean
>>
>>54295614
high enough magic consumption can turn you into a deity if memory serves, and hot succubus concubines for days mate
>>
>>54295633
Just think about the concept of eternal existence for a second, anon. Literal Infinity. You'll do all there is to do a million million times over before your stay even truly begins.

With simple oblivion, it's all over in an instant and you need never worry again. I don't really see anything negative about it.

You won't be able to spend eternity with your loved ones? Will you really want to, after the first sextillion years?

No new experiences? In half a blink of your immortal eye, you would have exhausted all of your experiences.

I know I sound like some nihilistic edgelord, but I'm really not here. In fact, I'm strongly transhumanist and would really like to be able to extend my life indefinitely. I just don't want to exist forever after my body DOES die.
>>
>>54295633
The fact that one can actually die rather than endlessly falling in a half-assleep state. Or at least being bound to an entity that thinks that. ;) not actually that anon.
>>
>>54295705
>>54295633
Oh and also my view is somewhat colored by my Christian upbringing and the way people tend to believe Heaven will result in you essentially suffering identity death anyway.

That said, SOME afterlives sound pretty cool. Valhalla and Folkvangr are pretty cool for instance, largely because they're NOT eternal.
>>
>>54294702
>So, you want to declare an anti-Gaia Primordial war? Because, you know, she's not a Yozi, and Elementals are her Deva.
That's incorrect. Her devas have elemental themes, but they're separate beings entirely from the elementals. 2e lore is that the reason for the similarity is because the gods created the elementals in imitation of Gaia's souls. But they have very different traits, and aren't part of Gaia's soul hierarchy.
>>
>>54295705
>I don't really see anything negative about it.
You have to be really pathetic and self-loathing to want to cease thinking, experiencing, and being.
>>
>>54295944
Try saying that after getting stuck in a post-heat-death universe for a while.
>>
>>54295944
No, I like existing just fine, thank you very much. Same way I like pizza just fine. But I don't want to continuously eat pizza forever and ever.
>>
>>54295957
If humans are still around at that point then we probably wont have to worry anyway due to technology. Just induce a big bang why dont you?
>>
>>54291009
>I once ate A HUNDRED hamburgers in one sitting!
Power wanker
>>
>>54292484
Nope. I assume they're probably just changing a lot.
The real question you should ask is: when will Nurgle's perks be finished?
>>
>>54291315
I just take whatever jumps. Jumps for settings I like get a lot of focus and love, jumps for settings I don't know or don't like get a basic summary.

>>54291321
Well, they're the elves that got to be fun and didn't write themselves out of existence. Every other elf had to be an elf.
>>
>>54296005
I'm sorry, do you even know what a "big bang", is?
>>
>>54296054
A world where we're not allowed to interpret our perks as favorably as possible toward the purpose of eating lots of hamburgers is not a world I want to live in.
>>
>>54296086
The event that created the current observable universe by spontaneous separation of positive and negative energies to make it appear as if matter was created ex nihilo, but in fact nothing at all has changed and all reality is just a temporary fluctuation of entropy. We are nothing, everything is nothing, embrace the void.
>>
File: tully-ultraxion-wowtcg.jpg (46KB, 590x484px) Image search: [Google]
tully-ultraxion-wowtcg.jpg
46KB, 590x484px
>>54292674
>no option to be a dragon
But why tho?
>>
>>54296119
The void does seem like it needs a good hug.
>>
>>54296131
Aren't they innately vastly superior to all mortals?
>>
>>54292674
>Urge to autisticly pick over your jump and the wow wiki until I find a race, class, or ability you could have included but didn't rising
>>
>>54292674
When a Potion Doc makes a potion for an offensive spell, do they just chuck it at the person, or is it one of those imbibe and cast deals?
>>
>>54291315
I take whatever jumps, unless there's absolutely nothing about it that interests me. Part of the appeal of jumpchain is in finding new stuff to watch or read - I would never have watched/read/played a whole bunch of stuff that I have since starting.
>>
>>54292674
Who are the most attractive notable women I should try and fuck?
>>
>>54289070
I take this Jump's mystery as a sign.
A sign we need to clearly state the original work's name and medium.
>>
>>54296352
hey myr is it true your chain is endless and without an endjump in sight? how come?
>>
How would the ship from Harlock stand up to 40K or Star Wars ships?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rj0TEUylrA
>>
>>54296820
Very stylishly.
It would stand up pretty well against movie canon SW ships imho. Less confident it would resist 40K weaponry.
>>
>>54296820
Too small to face down 40K ships, if upscaled to 40K size via imports of upgrades it would stomp all over them though.
>>
>>54296820
Movie harlock isn't the one the jump is based on. They're very different.
>>
>>54296912
Not that anon, but how so?
>>
>>54296917
To wit?
http://tokinowa.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadia
http://tokinowa.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadia_(Film)

The Film Version has less weapons but also has a regeneration function.
>>
>>54295097
don't you have only one Wife though?I hope she has regeneration perks
>>
>>54297244
Can you stop posting? Just stop. Don't post anymore. No one wants to see. If you're so desperate to use jumps, use them but stop posting. Stop posting these disgusting comments you degenerate waste of skin.
>>
>>54297244
Seriously, what the Fuck is wrong with you that makes you think this is acceptable conversation?
>>
>>54297282
>>54297273
autism and Having just woken up
plus same fag
>>
I think filtering bancho may have been the smartest thing I did all month.
>>
>>54297244

Wouldn't durability perks do better though?
>>
>>54297324
no, because It could be dangerous to the baby if she can't stretch
>>
>>54297333
>no, because It could be dangerous to the baby if she can't stretch

Right,
>>
>>54297333
I am a different anon and you disgust me. It was amazingly peaceful when you were gone.
>>
File: 08FxS5.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
08FxS5.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54297333
Stop talking. In fact, please stop breathing too. You deserve this image for being disgusting and then trying to use a disability as an excuse despite continuing to talk about it directly after you tried to excuse it.

You're a wretched little stain that has brought nothing but misery and tries to use mental problems that people actually have to excuse your vile trolling attempts.
>>
>>54297395
>>54297383

If he offends you so much then just ignore him, And besides I was talking to him you tublrinas

AND BANCHO DON'T OPEN THAT GIF
>>
>>54297416
I generally don't open GIFs anyway thank you though
>>
>>54297395
You're allowed to find banchô annoying, to block him or whatever but don't try to induce a seizure. That's just not right. It's way worse that the annoying stuff he's doing.
>>
>>54297451
>I generally don't open GIFs anyway thank you though

No worries man, You might do bad things from time to time but this time you were innocent and those 2 anons are just really sensitive children
>>
>>54297455
>don't try to induce a seizure
Honestly it's not a good idea anyway, seizures aren't that likely to cause death, but are likely to cause progressive brain damage. So it's likely to just make him worse.
>>
>>54297474
interesting I didn't know that. but yeah it's a dick move.
>>
>>54297464
>Innocent
>Hey OAA make sure your wifes cunt doesn't get ripped open too much with all those kids she has
Stop being an apologist.
>>
>>54297483
>Stop being an apologist.

He said I hope she has regeneration perks. And you stop being so sensitive, If that's truly awful to hear then why are you on 4chan
>>
>>54297504
It's the closest that anon can get to people without violating all the restraining orders.
>>
>>54297521
>It's the closest that anon can get to people without violating all the restraining orders.

Makes sense, I understand Bancho can be overbearing sometimes but at least wait until he does something truly awful before getting triggered, It's anons like him that make sure timmy stays around because they get hurt so easily
>>
File: thief-deadly-shadows-03.jpg (50KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
thief-deadly-shadows-03.jpg
50KB, 600x480px
>>54296794
>>
>>54297478
Yea seizures typically cause some damage to where they are localized in the brain, and make it so that future seizures will be stronger and affect a larger area of the brain. Most people with epilepsy have it affecting the same specific part of the brain, but it's also possible for it to be localized in other places, or affect a larger area of the brain with most of the activity affecting a small area. Unless you have a person in an MRI during a seizure you can't know exactly how it affects that individual, and even that can be inconsistent as seizures may not always affect a person the same way. Often though seizures that affect motor control are not the worst, because they are easy to identify and then treat the person to help prevent future seizures, seizures in other places can go unnoticed until they cause severe damage.
>>
>>54297540
The Thief games have such fun quotes to be found, but my favorite is still from the first game.
>>
>>54297570
>seizures in other places can go unnoticed
Or misdiagnosed. Certain types of seizures can resemble a migraine with a visual aura. Without the MRI to see if it's a depression of electrical activity or an increase in the same...
>>
>>54297609
Aura's wack. Just suddenly weird colours start taking over a chunk of your vision and you're wondering WTF is happening (well, at least the first time).
>>
>>54297395
You're a special kind of cunt, aren't you?
>>
>>54297609
Yes, and they can also be thought of as a benefit by the person affected if the affect certain areas. Manifesting as bursts of creativity or insight, often followed by periods of reduced capacity in the same area.
>>
>>54297577
What is it? I haven't played the first one.
>>
Bancho hasnt your psychiatrist ordered you not to come here? Why do you keep ignoring him or her?
>>
>>54297657
The paths of thief and god are worn as one in the earth.

>>54297649
Classic migraine headache with visual aura.
So says my official diagnosis, complete with MRI's showing the inactive portions of the brain slowly spreading.
>>
I've got a question for Double Cross. If you take Tribrid with Specialist and take some Demi-Breed Snydromes, do you also get discounts on them? Specialist says that the discount is applicable to all Syndromes you choose with Breeding, while Demi-Breed has this part:
>with each purchase of this you may select another Syndrome in addition to those you already possess and purchase powers from it as if you were a Tribrid.
Thread posts: 446
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.