[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1606: Decade and Yuki's Ero-Ero Handholding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 481
Thread images: 80

File: 1499789545969.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1499789545969.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54268106
>>
File: Thief Jumpchain.pdf (402KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Thief Jumpchain.pdf
402KB, 1x1px
Ok. I've updated Thief again.

Canon Companion option added
Jumper becomes Garret +0cp Drawback added
New Companions available to be baked with Thief's Crew.
>>
File: 1462666789632.jpg (591KB, 2480x2821px) Image search: [Google]
1462666789632.jpg
591KB, 2480x2821px
This thread's older, I vote we keep it.

Jumper's, if you were a bonus character in a fighting game would you be DLC, a secret unlockable, or cut content.
>>
>>54279189
DLC most likely, that seems reasonable for most Jumpers, a character that wasn't in the game suddenly integrated through out of game measures.
>>
File: Labyrinth_high_concept1.jpg (373KB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth_high_concept1.jpg
373KB, 800x389px
Hey uh, as someone whose lurked in these threads for a while, I had a question for people. To preface, I haven't seen steady conversation about people's chain projects in a while.

Not like perk combos which still come up fairly often, I'm talking about the things that people would get really invested in, putting in time, resources and effort to make something they'd be proud of and show off to other people. The types of things that basically made someone's Jumper unique and memorable once upon a time.

The question is basically "Would anyone who was looking for an excuse to talk about them like to bring them up now?"
>>
>>54279153
>Ok. I've updated Thief again.
Nice.

>>54278703
>>54278829
I'm unsure what Knight of Mirrors is supposed to do. Is it what Quixote becomes if defeated, sealing Impossible Dream and Man of La Mancha until he kills the person who killed him? Right now it looks like a 250 CP skill that does nothing but hurt you if you use it.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>54279116
WHO MADE THIS

STAHP THE BULLY
>>
>>54279214
It's meant to act as an aura of despair and sealing that denies the supernatural in an area around the servant until Impossible Dream kicks back in.

Now that I think about it, this makes Quixote a must kill in any Grail War to prevent him from getting despaired in the first place. Oops.
>>
>>54279228
On the bright side, at least they didn't include Diend.
>>
Is it worth becoming the Summer/Winter Knight for magic Fae sex?
>>
>>54279233
>It's meant to act as an aura of despair and sealing that denies the supernatural in an area around the servant
Ah, so it drops everyone's Ranks all seals everyone's Phantasms, not just the users. A 'The magic goes away' thing making the world less fantastic. Yeah, Quixote would hate using that.
>>
File: Deku 7.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 7.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
Too the anon last thread who asked if Empowered Invisibility could be toggled, sure.

>>54279212

I think I've already talked all of mine up every now and then. Here's my monster making machine again if I forgot it-

https://pastebin.com/Wu7N1xJ8

I'm not really sure what there is to say, but it was one of the big goals of my chain, to make something that would allow me to cook up monsters on the fly. I'm pretty proud about it, though I got lost a little during the write up because it was starting to sound metal and I may have gotten hazy because it was fun to push that.
>>
>>54279212
I ran into a combo that was Third Magic + Wishcraft + Leaky Limiter + The Moving Finger Writes, which let me cast almost any spell in any magical system I had access to. Pretty sweet.
>>
>>54279244
None of them are good waifus so no not really.
>>
>>54279228
>STAHP THE BULLY
Don't blame me. My offering was A Mam of Jumpchain Jumps the Impossible Jump Edition.
But everyone went here to this lame Edition just because it came 2 min earlier. Everyone want to embrace the Bully, I guess.
>>
>>54279244
Based on the picture, I'm guessing you're looking at the Dresden Files jump. In which case:
>There's only four you can't pick: Summer has a Knight, Winter is scouting another candidate
>>
>>54279189
Old Chain: Cut Content
Doctor's Companion Nika: DLC
Writer Nika: Secret Unlockable
Zephie: Secret Unlockable
Aria: Cut Content
>>
>>54279274
Homing + Explosion, could you throw something then have it explode?
>>
>>54279189
I'd be some scribble that showed up on the edge of someone else's original design sheets. Some random internet person would notice me and I'd have a single mention in a thread on /vg/.
>>
>>54279244
>Is it worth becoming the Summer/Winter Knight for magic Fae sex?
Probably better to be a Summer/Winter Knight without the Fae sex, honestly. Fae don't give anything away for free anon. It's magically impossible due to their nature. And if they can give it away for free, that means they caught a Outsider Venereal Disease.
>>
>>54279291
Not for waifus, anon. For banging literal forces of nature.

>>54279300
Not with Job Offer. The old fashioned way.
>>
>>54279312
Sure, that sounds reasonable, like your sweat permeating the object/projectile and detonating on command or when your projectile hits? Yeah, could be really cool actually. Maybe it's named "Heat Seeker"?
>>
>>54279212
Currently trying to make a pseudo-magical digital world using photonic crystals from Nasuverse for quantum computing (in order to run Reality Marbles like the Moon Cell) and... well, using the actual digimon coding perks from Digimon World and Tamers in order to populate those places. Really wish the magic > code perk from Fate/Extra could do code > magic too.

It'd probably be easier to prop up a digital world around pre-existing internets but I don't wanna be reliant on things I didn't make.
>>
>>54279331
Well, the only way that's going to happen is if somebody offs a Knight. Also, I would highly suggest not going anywhere near the Gatekeeper. Or Mab, you filthy Outsider.
>>
>>54279331
>The old fashioned way.
Where are the 'Kill someone and get their position' perks?

The only one I know of is in Shadows of Mordor.
>>
>>54279361

Oooh shit dude, that sounds awesome. Maybe check Gargoyles? I think the Technosorcery perk there might be able to help you out. It's kind of a magitech perk, but it seems to operate different compared to others in that it allows you to use a tech medium for magic and vice versa if I'm remembering correctly.

If I am actually remembering that correctly, maybe you could program magic into your Quantum Computer thing to achieve the effects you're wanting?
>>
>>54279363
>you filthy Outsider.
Actually, an Outsider is more than that. You are from alternate versions of reality, Outsiders are from beyond the Outer Gates, and outside reality altogether.
>>
>>54279327
Pretty sure the Knights are implied to normally have "sensual" duties to their Queens. Ans I think Harry had a bunch of Sidhe groupies wanting him in Cold Days.

>>54279363
You just have to convince Mab you're a better candidate than Harry between Summer Knight and Changes. That's like half a decade.

>>54279373
I think there's another one in one of Val's jumps. I want to say... the Samurai Girls one? May have also been one of Heavens' jumps.
>>
>>54279189
Secret unlockable, unlocked after beating the game in Hard Mode without losing once, then defeating me in a bonus boss battle.
>>
>>54279361
>>54279390

I went to double check and while it wasn't as impressive as I remember, it's still decent.

>Technosorcery: "Combining magic and technology is a no brainer for you. You can handily blend the two to create amazing effects like broadcasting spells over telephone lines or melding creatures together through sorcerous surgery. Very little in the field of technomagic is beyond your reach with this skill."
>>
>>54279189
Cut content, definitely.
>>
Are there any perks for making products sell well and become popular? Aside from them just being really good, I mean.
>>
>>54279409
Would Season City + Empowered Quirk x3 allow me to manipulate liquid condiments and such with the speed and force of a water jet cutter? Would that be low-balling it or the upper end?
>>
>>54279439
Try Generic Videogame Developer. It's also got a booster for that kind of thing.
>>
File: Deadam.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deadam.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>54279189
Secret unlockable! Get a 0-99 win/loss record. Beat the guy with a 0-100 record and you get the joke character.
>>
>>54279409
I need help coming up with a Hero Name for Fiber Master + Recovery empowered to Tier 3 so I can use any cloth to heal and strings as super-stitches.

All I got is Bandage Boy, which is dumb. I'm bad at naming things.
>>
>>54279212
The creation of Complex Gems, a process as follows:

-Using tongs, grab a well-matured Virtue Gem (Path of Exile).
-Steep the gem in a vat of Essence Distillation (Generic Universal Monsters) for exactly three seconds, the type of essence varying depending on the exact effect desired.
-Insert the Virtue Gem into a still-liquid Blood Gem (Bloodborne).
-Sometime previously, domesticate unique animals native to various jumps with Dungeon Master (Dwarf Fortress), then hybridize them with Hybridization (Batman TAS).
-Using Hybridization, create a mutagen that can turn a person into one of the above hybrids. Mix the mutagen into the Blood Gem, stirring evenly to coat the surface of the Virtue Gem.
-Pressurize the gem until solidified.
-Use a Spiritual Transfer Stone (Generic Xianxia) in combination with a Special Imbuement Technique to fill the stone with spirit energy.
-Using various intelligence perks and Secret Techniques, adjust the resultant stone to draw additional power from provided spirit energy, as well as modulate the strength of the mutagen.
-Carefully place the gem into a divot in the user's skin. Have the user pulse spirit energy through the gem to complete the connection.

There you have it! You now have a gem that allows you to draw traits from various animals, combine those traits with the skills from Path of Exile, induce various emotional or mental states in those affected by the skill, hold together the entire thing in a blood exterior, and adjust the potency based on how much spiritual energy you provide it. These provided the bulk of my combat power once I was capable of making them.

I'm not 100% sure this all works, but I figure my jumper is smart enough to patch up any holes in the process.
>>
>>54279467
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>54279493
Scar would be appropriate, but that's probably not a hero name.
>>
>>54279390
>>54279409
Thanks Bee.

It's not quite what I wanted (a way to create purely magical digimon- if digimon are living creatures of code, then these theoretical beings would be of spells) but it'll let me tie another one of my projects (making Nasuverse magical circuits of my own) to my digital world later on by letting me bind them to code instead of flesh and soul.

Of course, all I have done on that front is buying the Demon Summoning Handbook from Fate/Zero. But you gotta take one step at a time if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>54279451

Mmmm, I'm sure it could, and I'm willing to bet that's more the middleground and you could go higher with training.

>>54279493

What about naming yourself "Gauze"?
>>
>>54279519
Duel Monsters - Heroes has a perk for making technology into spells. It might be of assistance here.
>>
Centaur Worries is a fucking trip. If anyone ever makes it, you're going to have to divide your time between destroying a society that's basically SJW in their perfect society, where breaking one of the 'equality' or PC laws can get you jailed or sentenced to death, and where the snake people who are enforcing this hellish society are fighting against Lovecraftian alien, and dealing with cute girl things.
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
Oh god, that was awful. Let us never speak of it again.
>"I have seen things…"
>"Asg-Dad, what was that? Where are we? What is things?"
>"Your sister is a royal pain in the ass."
Tell me about it.
>"Aaaw, come on, it was fun! And it was just a little on fire when we left, instead of completely! Win-win."
This is entirely your fault and you know it. Anyways, where are we going next?

We're about ten seconds into that thought when several different angels all point weapons at me. I'm seconds away from drawing the Blade on impulse before a bearded man hurriedly breaks up the fight and apologizes for the 'misunderstanding'. I learn that my reputation has apparently echoed among other 'higher powers' across the multiverse, and they were understandably alarmed I would destroy the delicate balance of power upon my arrival. I guess Good and Evil are tangible forces here, though I get the feeling I'd hate everyone equally if I examined this closely.

I'm sure you're all well-acquainted with my (exceedingly low) opinion of said 'higher powers' in a lot of worlds, but honestly, after another decade in Creation I decide to play ball. In return for me laying low and not going full cosmic destroyer at any point and blending in with the population, the world's aggression is 'toned down' so I don't have to deal with escalating disasters.

Let's cut to brass tacks.

Jump 104: Charmed
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Perks:
No Such Thing As Magic
Dreamer
Music [900]
Particularly Powerful Progeny [500]
The Darryl Effect [400]
The Brody Paradox [200]
Charmed Face [0]

1/2
>>
>>54279519

No problem anon, I enjoy helping people with these things. I might not know anything else to throw your way right now, but good luck with fleshing that out more. It sounds real cool.
>>
>>54279500
Good, good. Now stick it onto the Emerald Pedestal from Sonic Classic.
>>
>>54279392
>outside reality altogether.
Everyone in the Dresden-verse is effectively paranoid about the very concept of Outsiders, with good reason. I doubt they'd give you a chance to explain how you're not from outside reality, just from a reality that they can't get to. And let's not even touch on trying to explain the Benefactor to them.

Even worse is that having a background in-universe isn't a help, given the infiltration Nemesis managed. Cat Sith and Maeve are prime examples.
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>54279550
>>54279550
Items: [+600 for items]
Badge of Jumper
Ouija Board
Ask Jumper [100]
Piece of Heaven [0i]

Drawbacks:
Do As Ye Wilt

So, in return for me basically under house-arrest for ten years, the world doesn't want to kill me for once. I'm sure I'd rant about the problems of a black-and-white morality system built into the universe and how it judges all unfairly and simplifies complex problems, etc, etc. blah blah blah…I've exhausted all of my rage about one whole world ago. And you know what? Erika's death was avenged, Bernkastel and Hyde are gone for good, and we're not in Creation anymore.

You know what I call this?

A really good time.

I'm gonna grab the companions, Yuki, my brat of a twin sister, and anyone else who wants to come along over to the mansion and we're going to have the best vacation time ever. Destroyer of Worlds, Decade, is on fucking vacation.

Unrelated, I accessed the Potato BBS for the second time ever. When I pointed out everything that I went through, I got responses like:
>overloaded on drawbacks, rip
>here lies cat wizard, he never scored
>Yeah, there's no shame in using the Force Wall in cases like that.
…what's a Force Wall
>…lol
>fuckin noob
>gg, wasting your chain

On second thought, I won't go back to the Potato BBS. It is a silly place.
>>
Which /tg/ jumps are in the works?
>>
>>54279510
Probably not. I could be the doctor that all the villains head to after they get away from a botched job.

>>54279532
Very American, so it needs a wonky title in front of it, but I can work with that. Something like the Daring Medical Hero Gauze.
>>
File: CHAOS CONTROL.jpg (70KB, 635x333px) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS CONTROL.jpg
70KB, 635x333px
>>54279575
>>
>>54279536
But isn't that more for the Hardware? I think whats being asked is for the Software to be physical, and the only perk that could make software into something physical is the 'Software is my Sword' perk from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
>>54279593

What about Surgical Field Medic Gauzer?
>>
>>54279617
Perfect.
>>
>>54279599
YES, THE CHAOS EMERALDS.
>>
Is Nechronica a good 2nd jump if you went to Generic Universal Monsters first?
>>
>>54279439
>>54279439
>Generic Videogame Developer
Beat me to it. It has perks for making quality products, and also for just making stuff sell regardless of quality.

Mainly Because of the Crap Churner EA has turned into.
>>
>>54279606
Should there really be any special distinction here? It's all technology.
>>
>>54279606
Digimon are already physical, though. You'd just be changing the technology type. And it works for complex technological devices, so it should change software as well.
>>
>>54279484
Is the joke character a badly damaged RX-78-5?
>>
>>54279493
How about "Patchwork"?
>>
>>54279709
Nechronica is a bad early jump unless you have a fetish for suffering.
>>
>>54279493
Healo and Stitch
>>
>>54279587
>I doubt they'd give you a chance to explain how you're not from outside reality, just from a reality that they can't get to. And let's not even touch on trying to explain the Benefactor to them.
The actual really high ups actually aren't ignorant reactionaries. Capital G God, the Archangels, the Gatekeeper, the Mothers, and Mab are people who would know the difference. And could give character references.

We don't know the full story on the Outsiders, but I'm getting a bit of a Nobilis comparison going on where the reality this side of the Outer gates was created, likely by the White God, with the Outsiders wanting the realestate back.
>>
>>54279755
How do we still not have a Lilo and Stitch jump? Didn't someone start making one?
>>
>>54279786
We're anemic on disney in general
>>
>>54279803
>inb4 Disney Channel Live Action Universe
>>
>>54279711
>>54279728
That makes sense I suppose.

Have a completed unrelated Pic.
>>
File: tmp_4898-14921031073572141767800.jpg (220KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4898-14921031073572141767800.jpg
220KB, 1000x1412px
Besides Dishonored and Thief, what are some good jumps for being a supernatural "rogue"?
>>
>>54279189

Secret unlockable.

The cute but troubled girl gets a new ending, where a mysterious stranger takes her in, helps her with her issues, gives lots of hugs, and sets her up in a nice house to live of the rest of her days peacefully.
>>
>>54279803
We really are weirdly lacking in Disney stuff. It's kind of odd, considering both how popular Disney is and how much content is available. Of course, we have nothing for Don Bluth's works at all, and I'm pretty sure that's a crime against humanity.
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>54279189
I'll take this concept and go a step further: If your Jumper were the hero/heroine of a route in a Visual Novel, what would it be like? What would your True End/Good End/Bad Ends look like?

I'd answer this myself but I'm about to mash my face into the keyboard and pass out, so write fanfiction or something if you want an idea of Decade's

And to answer the original question: Cut content.
>>
>>54279189
DLC. I'm similar to Eliza, from Skullgirls, in that I look pretty innocuous, but in my Arcade mode I turn out to an exceptionally important and powerful individual, completely separate from the main conflict of the game.
>>
>>54279625

...so what would happen if I bring the chaos emeralds into 40k?
>>
Are there any perks that would allow you to "feel" things with telekinesis as if you were touching them with your hands?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54279189
Let me think: I don't really see the point of participating in fighting tournaments these days, but I do sponsor some. So I guess I'd be...someone's meme build/mod?

This, basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1eKThZG-g

>>54279244
Uh.

You mean, is it worth having a one night stand to be drawn into an ancient web of magical realpolitik, deceit and family drama for the sake of either an endless war against eldritch abominations, or counteracting the people spearheading said war because their society encourages them to be basically Deldar as a survival mechanism? Throughout which, one of said forces of nature will hold magical authority over you?

Because it's a big commitment. Way bigger than marriage.
>>
>>54279871
dnd
>>
>>54279212
While it is not anywhere close to completion, and would probably be a long process, going into late chain. I had planned a project in which I would create these AI's in husk like bodies and give them direct access to a database of my research and even access to some memories, and see what they create with ludicrous resources and capabilities.

They would each see different things, and create different chassis in their malleable forms and sorta define their role but still be able to change and evolve. Perhaps the node that see's research I did on biology takes the form of some sort of virus that makes shit look like some HR Giger painting. Or maybe one that looked at my work in Song Science takes the form of some crystalline woman with a voice akin to a symphony. Again its not anywhere close to done, but its definitely something I plan to complete.
>>
>>54280078
Not a perk, but D&D psions can do that. It's called Touchsight.
Otherwise it kind of runs into the "too specialized" problem.
It's just a telekinetic knack you can presumably develop with any TK as long as your fine control is good enough.
You don't need perks for every little trick and sub-power, do you?
>>
>>54280012
My story would focus on playing the role of a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain in order to entertain the Benefactor's daughter, while secretly aiding the heroes and helping them grow and mature. First half would probably be about said goofy antics, squabbling with the heroes, flirting with the Benefactor, and putting on a show for her daughter, with hints of something bigger and darker on the horizon.

The second half would focus on said bigger and darker thing finally arriving, a truly evil threat not only to the world, but also to the Benefactor and her daughter. Things would kick into high gear here, as suddenly I would have to really work with the heroes to fight off the true enemy, with the Benefactor using the majority of her power to hide her daughter, fighting alongside me and the heroes. The Bad End would be the victory of the true evil, with the world conquered, the heroes slain, the Benefactor and her daughter drained of their power, and myself enslaved, forced to become a true villain. The Good End would involve the defeat of the villain, but at a cost: the Benefactor is gone, and her daughter is not yet ready to assume her mother's position. From then on, it would be the job of myself and the heroes to raise her and guide her.

True ending is the complete and total defeat of the real villain, with no one dying and everyone happy. Things go back to normal, with me pulling off my usual schemes and the heroes thwarting me, but now things are much friendlier since they know I'm really a good guy underneath. Also, the daughter joins in occasionally, playing the role of the 'evil' assistant. Aside from that, there's the beginning of a real relationship between myself and the Benefactor, with many jokes being made about how she had fallen for such a goofball. A happy ending for everyone.
>>
>>54279153
>>
>>54280188
Oops.

>>54279153
Needs an outro (home/stay/leave).
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54279212
I think most of mine are more or less in order at the moment. Most recently, I used Plug 'n Play (KHNH 1), Artifact Savant/Sorcerer Semi-Supreme (Marvel Magic), Unconquered/Mind of the Sun (Exalted: Solars), Haemonculi (Commoragh), Elven Enchantment (LOTR) and Microcosm/Demigod (Greek Myth) to reverse engineer the principle of recursive perfection itself as defined by the Shinma, the Angelus Stone and Molecule Man's composition from my own flames or magical material. I then used ACoCBPRaWAC/A Master of the Axioms/Pankosmoi (Genius: The Transgression) and HSDW, the Third, Second and First Magics to combine and re-engineer them into a series of interlocking Bounded Field-type Noble Phantasms with useful concepts like self improvement or refinement.

Since this represented a substantial investment of my soul, I took the opportunity to form a contract (Pactbinder, Changeling the Lost) with the Beyond, supplemented by Unbreakable Oath (Solars)-and wrote the terms of that contract in the Correspondence (Fallen London) within what I created. And thanks to both my sorcery (Umineko) as well as Writ of Worlds (Infernals), it served as a perpetual enforcement of the constract's terms on the subject empowered by a property of memetic empowerment.

I did all this to create a suitable vessel for my Skyfather (Marvel Magic) force within, which I had used Outside Help (DC Occult) to empower with almost all of the Beyonder race's energy. Now there's a sun of frozen light and iron flesh, that absorbs the Beyond's energy to empower the incalculable force housed within it.

Which brings me to another project I've considered. A Heart To Call Your Own (Kingdom Hearts) lets you bestow human souls, Skyfather lets you empower them and the means above can tinker with them.

Would it be a good idea or a TERRIBLE one to mass produce a type of mindless First Circle Soul designed as an embodiment of humanity, based on humans from places like the Fate, Elder Scrolls and SMT series?
>>
>>54280151

That's really cool anon, it'd be like Jumper's own R&D department. Good luck with building it up.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54280012
Well, for starters I don't think it would really have good/bad ends. There would just be different types of proper end-ends (there would be FAR more ways to accidentally kill yourself along the way), with varying levels of bittersweetness. The true end would be hidden behind unlocking the total 8 endings, then deleting your save data, then turning on the game exactly at midnight.

Oh, and there would be a lot of bossfights. You know how Mass Effect 3 is practically a VN disguised as a shooter? It would be like that, but in reverse: Your childhood friend's tantrum would result in a frantic dogfight in the stratosphere, being challenged by the rival would start with a portal-off but end with a fistfight at the bottom of the ocean, your imouto's birthday would be heralded by Cthulhu awakening from dread R'lyeh.

Oh, and a lot of the cutscenes would reward you for button mashing by making mundane things happen more AWESOMELY, to represent stunting. Big dramatic zoom ins when you're picking up a phone! Sakura blossom storms when you prepare a bento for your sick kouhai! Erupting volcano right outside the bathroom!
>>
>>54280012

The route for Writer Nika would start with you messaging them and theyre all cheerful online, but when you meet them they're grumpy and a bit standoffish. They give you a blank Eyecon and tell you to try it.

And then you become a magical warrior (Borrowing the power of a Servant) and they ask you to work for them in return for "basically anything your heart desires" and you are instantly suspicious of them but you like fighting the bad guys. The bad guys are in awe at how bizarre your powers work, and you enjoy it.

Meanwhile Writer Nika takes a shine to you and lets you hang out with them. They're still grumpy, but they begin to start talking to you about magic, being their 'champion' and all. Of course, Sage Of The Forest, Nylocke, Caster Cu, and other companions do appear and talk/fight by your side. Eventually you notice a lot of bizarre things happening. So you demand to know what the hell is going on, why do they seem to know so much about you? About what's going to happen next? They refuse to answer and just change the subject, and this causes a rift between you two.

Eventually you find that you can't really beat the bad guys by yourself anymore, and Writer Nika has to step in to effortlessly sweep them aside.

You of course, demand answers immediately. You also felt a little overshadowed by this. Why is Nika relying on you, if they're so strong? You remember them mumbling about how they can cast almost any spell. If they can indeed do that.

And then Nika tells you point blank that where they came from, you're a fictional character. You're someone from a story. And that indeed, they are powerful. But this world can't rely on an outsider like them. They feel so dull and unhappy with how limtless they really are. So they do all this to entertain themselves (1/2)
>>
>>54280220
Thanks, I'm primarily doing it for the narrative aspect, seeing what a sapient AI would make of seeing what could possibly be an expanse of knowledge, perhaps a nightmare, or even an emotion held dear and being told to "make a body" and other subsystems with that knowledge in mind.

But the R&D potential is most definitely great.
>>
>>54279212
Not really a chain long effort, but it serves as a basis of most of what I do:

>Get a Transformer alt-form
>Import as an ACU (Supreme Commander)
>Get Genius (Rick & Morty), and start building Dyson Spheres inside of a miniverse battery using Supreme Commander bots, which can be done in a few hours thanks to time dilatation.
>Connect battery to your mecha-body
>Get Weakness of the Flesh (Noblesse) so you don't blow yourself up
>Get Do Not Sacrifice Yourself For Us (Noblesse) so you can pay the price of magic with more energy
>Get Sufficiently Analyzed Magic (FF8), regular energy can be used to power up spells
>Get DC's Magic, with the greatest Magician of the Age (mainly from DC Occult)
>Get Sorcerous Schooling; Ego-Centric Magic (Marvel Magic)
>Get Fourth and Second Magic (Various Fate/ jumps)
>Get Wordless Casting and Gestureless Casting (Anima Beyond Fantasy), Traditional Casting and Resolved casting (Mage: The Awakening), Hasty Hexer (Young Justice), Wish Granting (Fate/Stay Night), with all of these you are basically removing the need of any short of ritual, skill requirement or even having to move to practice magic
>Get The Abyss of Magic (Overlord) and Soul Source (Dresden Files) to increase the raw power of your magic by spending even more energy

It's pretty unoriginal and I think similar things are used around here, but hey, it's a pretty simple combo that gets you reality warping.

Oh, and there is also using the Biggus Dickus Formula and turning it into an Alt-Form via Gargantia so you can be star-eating dragon.
>>
>>54280345

Do you think you'll ever populate a ship, city or dimension with all of them after you get sufficient numbers of the AI? Telling them to go work together to make a community or settlement together and watch over the processes? What other things do you think you could have them do as experiments?
>>
>>54280311
You get so angry. So many people died because you couldn't save them. It tormented you, constantly. How Nika was relying on you to save them and you would fuck up sometimes. It burned you up. And Writer Nika could have just saved their lives? So fucking what about all that nonsense? People are dying! You yell at them, and storm out.

Hakuno appears and point blank, tells Writer Nika that they fucked up. Nika huffs but admits that yeah, they really have taken a fucked up view of it.

The bad guys throw a nasty bit of anti-magic in Writer Nika's face after they step in to try to save your ass when you ran into more bad guys on your way out, which makes them weak. You manage to unlock a program in the Eyecon, a special program that Nika added. Emotions to Mana. And you use a blast of Mana Burst to defeat them, and drag Nika's weak body to the base. The Anti-Magic can't get removed until you kill the Top Bad Guy.

Nika admits that they fucked up, and that they're sorry. You smile, and accept their apology. You then go off to defeat the Top Villain.

Bad End would be you dying against the Top Bad Guy (After being a huge jerk to Nika during the route), and Nika's companions go down one by one against him until Nylocke defeats him. You become part of the Afterlife in their Floating Island, though.

Good End would be that you win. Nika is cured, the day is saved, and that everything seems to be better now that Nika has been reminded they still have limits.

True End would be Nika asking to take you with them, and you accept. Vowing to help them never become bored to remind them of their limitations and to join their magical girl team. You eventually get together with them, and the end CG is you holding hands with them.
>>
>>54274169
I don't know if that would work, if only because TES and Lovecraft have distinct "dream realms".
>>
>>54280012
The route in general is a slice of life of the eccentric hero, one day petting doggos, another hatching eggs that are actually somesort of new spliced dinosaur, another is learning a new recipe (And mastering it to absurd heights, thus leading to foodgasms), or perhaps he made a new spaceship and wants to go for a picnic in which he looks to the stars.
The other he is being moody, so choose carefully for there is a hidden system here.
Oh and the other heroines and heroes includes, spies, soldiers and the child of the jumper.
Gifts given are many, as well pets, the hero is fond of giving pets customized to his friends.

But depending on how you go along the way things start altering.
The Good End is embracing the insanity and enjoying the peaceful days, lots of cutscenes to reach it, focused around calming the shit out of the Jumper when he tries to do something vile, unwise or just plain insane.
A sort of balance is found in this route and ends with a hug and the jumper murmuring 'I never wish to leave'.

Bad End, there would be two main routes here at lead to each one, the first one is a yandere end where I devour them body and soul to keep them in me (if you picked certain options when moody, them tried to go for the routes of others).
The other a 'YOu killed mY frIenD' type of end, most likely you blabbed and were kidnapped by the goverments to see your implants and gifts given to you by opening you up.
You die and then cue a curbstomp where the planet is destroyed at the end, most of the souls of humanity used for the scene cuts to a man kneeling before a grave.
'Here lies [Your Name], good person and better friend'

My bad ends do not fuck around and these are the two main ones, you also go a couple along the other routes, they are all a bad end that is horribly to the protagonist or people around of him.

The true end.
Only gotten after you get the two main bad ends and the Good End as well.
This route is called 'Thank you'
1/2
>>
>>54280012
Oh, this one runs the gamut in my case.

Bad end would have been me sticking with the monster motif and following that to its inevitable conclusion when I eventually find a world to stay in, ruling over it with an iron fist, replacing every being on the planet with their murdered-and-resurrected, loyal-only-to-me selves. I picked up a perk that would permit that some time back, but frankly, I don't think I've used it more than a handful of times and I've ignored the loyalty aspect of it.

Neutral end would have been me going full noblebright earlier on, and then just... getting ground down to the point that I play the hero but it's empty and I feel nothing. Which would have seen me throw myself at Saitama until the chain ended in my death, because it would have been the first time in a while that I felt something.

Good end would have been me concluding my chain in Zendikar. Quite honestly, if it hadn't been for the interference of Ob Nixilis, things would have taken longer to do, I would have had to overcome more, and I would have ignited my Spark when I got the Hedrons up and running. Not that I didn't, but it would have worked out properly.

True End is a good long distance out and involves me ripping my spark out of Nixilis and throwing him back into an older version of Zendikar because fuck him. After all, where do you think he got an oldwalker's spark from? For an instant I stood on the precipice, and it was taken from me. And I am only vaguely aware of it at this point.

After all, do you really think he's following me simply because I amuse him?
>>
>>54280460
Here the Jumper thanks his newfound friend, there is a 20 or so minutes long cutscene in which we see the positives and negatives of how the Jumper being around has changed the world.

An old lady who reminded the jumper of the past, ate a fruit that made her live longer and she was able to see her chindren and grandchildren one last time before her death.
A man whose life was ruined talked with the Jumper and with his advice managed to turn his life around, he moves on to become a priest and help other people.

A corporation failing, but with loyal hardworking workers found a donation that let them stay afloat till the next contract came.

A new wonder medicine functions as a panacea-lite, greedy corporate pigs are unable to stop it from hitting the market and pharma companies fail to stop the spread of this medicine, people are healed and live longer, evidence of corruption is unearthed as well.

Cheap and affordable Cybernetics to improve the quallity of life come into existance.
A new company rises in the midst of this chaos with their eyes set on the stars, the CEO the child of a certain old lady, inspired by her last words.

And Yet....
In the shadows the goverment plans to use the genomes collected from the combat pets of the jumper for the making of new living weapons.
A rejected combat beast swims in the oceans, it dreams of destruction and carnage.
A man run away as evidence of his wrong doing was unearthed and promises revenge.

The route finally ends with the jumper promising to come back one day. though he worries a lot about what he might find.
The MC promises that he/she will keep walking onwards, but will also hold the fort for them, so they do not have to worry, whatever happens will happen, but they will fight till the end as they wait.

It ends with a picture of the stars and the Jumper looking up and remarking of how beautiful the wold and this universe is, the protagonist gives a small smile at their friend.

And cut.

The End.
>>
>>54280012
It's a slow starter. Haruhi is my first Jump and all I got there was a nice little sister and a some nifty Slider Powers. Next it's off to the Wondrous Vault where I met with ROBert for the first time, I picked up a lot of anti-Sue stuff here and managed to get out thanks to Jump-Chan. Fleeing into the Protectors of the Plot Continuum HQ, right into Devil's Snare's waiting fronds. From there it's a long fight whilst a group of three Renegade Jumpers, one of each item and perk line from the Vault, sent by ROBert cases after me constantly. I hope it'll be entertaining!
>>
>>54280417
Various bad ends would be you fucking up and being an ass to Writer Nika's companions. One bad ending that's meant to be a joke is just where you tell Caster Cu to back off and that you're replacing him as Writer Nika's boyfriend. He immediately throws you in the Wicker Man and you burn to death. You're gonna have to share Nika, sorry.

Another is where you (rudely) tell Nylocke that he's the Master of NOTHING and that he's annoyingly incompetent when he tells you to wait before fighting the bad guys. You charge in and die.

Also there's a bad end where you're an ass to Sakura and Writer Nika just murders you on the spot by crushing you with cartoon anvils.

There's also a Nylocke (Which is about you helping him with his mental issues but also exploring why people adopt a persona to fight bad guys and the deal nature between a facade and the true self.) and Caster Cu route (Where you help him come to terms with how he's not really a hero anymore without his spear. And that he can still kick ass despite not having a spear. With an optional threesome scene involving Nika and Caster Cu), and The Sage Of The Forest Route. (Which is about him training you in kicking ass and learning what means to be a hero)
>>
Hey, in the X-Men movies jump it says that companions get 400 cp plus 400cp to spend on powers.
Does that mean i have only 400cp to spend on powers alone and the others are reserved to be spent on perks and items or can i spend 800 cp on powers for companions?
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (177KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
177KB, 750x999px
>>54280373
Well, with this happening late chain, the idea was that their chassis would be extremely advanced, being an amalgamation of biology, technology and magic, which would be narrowed down to a science for research purposes. They would be their own individual and have different personalities, and would interact akin to siblings. They can feel envy or anger or even sadness. Their "alien" nature is what would make them....more than just a human powered up with knowledge or superpowers.

They would sorta live and breathe what they are and sorta embody the aspect

They would each occupy their own dimensions/domains, and interract through an ever pervasive Netsphere I would set up. They could exchange ideas, have talks about things like dreams and aspirations, for the purpose of letting them find themselves and understand eachother, mind you this would especially be a learning experience for me, figuring out why the node that looked at my theoretical research on "control" manifested the form of a swarm of extremely small scale machinery that function like cells in some intricate pattern. They would, in a roundabout way, be the closest thing I could sorta call "kin".

>experiments
They would towards the beginning research things they believe I would benefit from, with a disregard in what my rules were, because of the tunnel vision towards their aspect.Like some female AI that saw my memories of grandeur may have made a gas that subjugates sapients, I would never use that.

Their kinda like psychologically alien aspects of my research,memories, or emotions given flesh,form,technology supremacy and immense intelligence.
>>
>>54280443
A dream inside a dream is still a dream.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER
>>
>>54280600

That's loads more complex and fleshed out than I expected. It's sounding like you're starting on the road towards. . .I don't really know the words for it. It's like you're making Primordials in the Greek sense mixed with the Titans from Titanfall. I really have no words.
>>
File: IMG_7965.jpg (190KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7965.jpg
190KB, 750x1110px
>>54280751
The biggest pain isn't even the assemblance of perks or the details its designing the
characteristics/personalities of the entities and making them correspond to their form.

I really appreciate the comments on it, I've been toying with this idea for a while, and me thinking on it may very well be the reason my chain is going so slowly.
>>
>>54280801

Mmmm, now that at least I have some understanding on. I can definitely relate to chains being held up by projects that need lots of detail, especially when it comes to fleshing out character types. I've been doing something similar with lots of monstrous races that I'm creating to inhabit a large ship, in addition to their leaders.

I say that it's fine that your chain is going slowly though. You're making something you enjoy and are having fun with and you can bet it's totally unique to you.
>>
>>54280833
Thanks a bunch, Nubee. Best of luck to your project as well. Hopefully one day I mangage to make a pastebin or something detailing the project, for those interested in the perk combination.
>>
>>54280866

No problem dude, was happy talking to you about it, thanks to you too. I bet you'd leave people real happy down the line if you ever get to sharing your project in full.
>>
>>54280012
Query -

Does Nanoha Summoning require magical upkeep, with the creatures going back once the energy is cut off? Great if so.
>>
Jumpers! What was your reaction the first time you were genderbended--from a jusenkyo curse, or the terms of a jump, it doesn't matter which!
>>
File: asari_by_kate_niemczyk-d7km9jr.jpg (512KB, 1286x743px) Image search: [Google]
asari_by_kate_niemczyk-d7km9jr.jpg
512KB, 1286x743px
>>54280960
Does it count as genderbending if you are a technically sexless alien?
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54280960
I...don't think I ever have, actually. The first 10 or so jumps didn't hvae that kinda problem, and the next 870 or so I was so busy shoring up the ol' conceptual defences I think I missed the chance. I mean, in my time I had way more dangerous forms of mystic interference to worry about than switching chromosomes.

Does sprouting Third Circle Souls count? It probably doesn't, that's like saying you have feminine kidneys or spleens.

Honestly, if I ever were genderbended I don't think I'd do anything meaningfully different simply from being set in my ways, other than figure out how to undo it-for scientific curiosity sake more than anything. At this point, I identify more as a force of nature than anything.
>>
>>54280960
Twitching, followed by heavy impact violence towards whoever was responsible for forcing me to take a female form.

Then escalating.

We are talking tear out your skin and throw you into the sea type of escalation, very bad and very angry.

I was in other words a bitch.
>>
File: skeleton_by_chirun-db64pvy.png (589KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton_by_chirun-db64pvy.png
589KB, 642x900px
>>54280960
I lost my genitalia in my first jump, so probably not.
>>
>>54247006
>>54247009
>>54247017
Just continuing a line of thought with something as the muse hit.

PPC Intelligence Report
World Designation: NwoD (CtL, GtSE, HtV, MtA, VtR, & WtF [I shit you not every one of the New Worlds of Darkness in one universal timeline under the God-Machine.]) World 1-A & 1-B
Description: Lost during the wars. Suspected Simi-Fic.
Plot Holes: Sue Entry, Magic 'Import/Equalizer' and Alternate History
Outside Canon: Princess Magnificent Mary Annowyr Sue (Mary Sue) and Summoned Servants (OC)
Sue Type: Repeat offender, Princess Magnificent Mary Annowyr Sue has been traced to three different continuum at this point besides this one: Starting in Fate/Stay Night as a replacement for a Homunculus Generic (Model: Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern w/ Wishcraft intact), then through a Second Magic incident (See Attached File from Department of Mary Sues for full breakdown) she managed to slip out of the world into the world of Harry Potter where she was promptly kicked through a Stable Plot Hole (See Veil of Death attached file) which ended up with her in the local continuum of the world in question.
Alternate History Type: Improbable Blending of the core meta, however this is more an offense of the original media than the Word-World in question.
Sue's Offenses Against Canon: Charges A (Types: 2.1 & 2.2.1) B (Type 1) C (Types: 1.2, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, & 3.4) and E (Types: 1 through 7)
>>
>>54280960
Let's just say losing twelve inches of penis and growing rather large tits was... eye opening.
>>
>>54280960
>Oh, yeah, okay. Everything checks out as fully functional.
My jumper is technically a virus/blood/magic/spirit cocktail imitating a shape, and their shape changes based on their needs.

The first time he was trapped in a form was disconcerting, but that's never been opposite gender. He was a panda in Ranma 1/2.
>>
>>54279484
whoa, I got a lot of these, I imagine many other jumpers have racked up similar ones

A. CANON VIOLATIONS
Social Disruptions2.

2.3. Changing the mode of dress, shelter, or transport of any established society
2.2.5. Ditto the other way 'round
2.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
3. Environment Disruptions
3.1. Changing geography
3.4. Deletion or overriding of key canon scenes in a non-AU fic
B. SPACE-TIME DISTORTIONS
3. Causing anachronistic behaviour
3.1. Use of improbable slang
3.2. Singing where singing is not usually done
4. Bringing future knowledge to present societies
C. TECHNICAL IMPROBABILITIES
1.1. Employing impossible medical cures
1.3. Creating non-canonical races (e.g. nymphs, faeries, unicorns)
2. Use of bad physics
3. Use of bad plot devices
3.1. Employing dei ex machina
3.2. Creating "cute animal friends"
3.3. Gratuitous use of magical jewelry
D. LANGUAGE ABUSE
1. Mangling of the English language
1.1. Bad grammar and syntax
1.2. Punctuation errors
1.3. Spelling errors
1.3.1. General spelling errors
9. Employing melodramatics
10. Causing an original character to have an unbearably beautiful voice
>>
File: 693092000005.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
693092000005.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
So considering that I have pretty much every enchanting and crafting perk I could get my hands on (probably not all of them but a lot) as well as a bunch of magic boosters.

The question is how powerful and impressive can you make a simple clay fired brick with all this?
>>
>>54281211
Enchant some string to be unbreakable. Use string + brick combo to win fights.
>>
File: 160701-metor-election-feature.jpg (729KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
160701-metor-election-feature.jpg
729KB, 3000x2000px
>>54281211
One of the good xianxias I currently read has a main character whos main weapon is a +13 brick of hurling, it recently got an upgrade to +500 brick of fuck you god and can grow in size, fly, and make a shield as well as hurl stuff.

He uses it to basically pic related people.
>>
>>54281211
Artisan crafted brick, perfectly edged, damn near indestructible, and then weighted for ease of throwing.
>>
>>54281242
does this story got'a name? because that sounds interesting
>>
>>54281240
>>54281242
>>54281244
Those actually sound pretty impressive.
>>
>>54281263
Upgrade Specialist in Another World (异界之装备强化专家)

It starts like a generic isekai, then the isekai gets denied very hard by the universe saying it fucking hates isekai stories. Mc gets the would be world jumpers new power and some fragmented memories.
>>
>>54281211
Give it an instant self-duplicating property, so you can build walls in the middle of combat. Give it the same enchantments as one of those unmovable rods in D&D, so that you can fix it into position in mid-air.
Go to some custom magic place and get fictilomancy (ie: brickomancy), Ranma for a brick-based martial art, then got to Sidereals to invent a brick-based SMA.
>>
File: Mmhm.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
Mmhm.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>>54281211

Oh anon, you're answering your own question. It's a "Clay Fired Brick" so you already have three areas in which your mighty crafting ways give you an edge.

The first area is clay, developing your own clay to be precise. God I tried looking up clay just now and wikipedia always makes things sound so complex. The short and narrow of it is a combination of clay minerals with trace amounts of metal oxides (such as rust) and organic matter that form in proximity to water.

You as the super crafting Jumper are able to formulate your own recipe consisting of the highest quality clay minerals possible, the oxidized residue of handforged and enchanted metal sheets formed to be destroyed with purpose, and organic remains of genetically engineered super beasts, sealing them in a machine with home brewed mineral water simulating the natural processes that form clay in an accelerated, artificial manner.

After that is forming the brick with your artisinal skills, shaping (by hand of course) atomic microstructures out of the soft, wet material to improve its structural integrity. Because you have fuck loads of crafting perks, you will have of course accounted for structural decay due to the clay's consistency prefiring and will thus have created many of these structures in a way that they will in fact expand or melt into place to improve the brick's strength once baked.

The last part is the "fired" part. Of course you're using the finest equipment to levitate your brick inside an sterilized oven and baking it with enchanted flamed fed by servile air elementals and wood taken from the fallen branches of a world tree. You bake it for not a second more less than required, freezing time and removing the brick bubble from the oven to put it somewhere it can cool before allowing time to stop.

Congrats, your brick- has gained control of this post to say the character limit was reached.
>>
>>54279212
Basic idea is:
So, Mistborn. Two powers here are key to the idea, as Red and anyone else is liable to know from my endless bitching in Skype.

Allomancy, aka 'ingesting and burning a particular metal to briefly access a power based on that metal - e.g. Pewter augments the body to superhuman levels'
Feruchemy allows for the storing and preservation of attributes within metallic objects via investing some of your own within that 'metalmind,' which a Feruchemist can then tap for a brief boost in that attribute. Example: storing "body" within a pewtermind, or health in a goldmind.

Now comes the concept of Compounding, only available to Twinborn (a person with one Misting and one Ferring) or Mistborn + Feruchemist. Basically you store X attribute in a metalmind, then ingest that. Then Allomantically burn it, and the Compounding returns your investment of that attribute multiplied by 10. Which you can then store THAT multiplied attribute into another metalmind, Allomantically burn it, and receive another multiplier of 10 on that attribute. Ad nauseum to desired level, Compounding is how Miles Hundredlives is able to eat a double-barrel shotgun to the brain and regenerate from it.

The only limiting factor to this? Allomancy burns through metal and consumes it, meaning normally you'd need a massive stockpile on metals... Uuuunless you had Geneforge, which means you could grant your metalminds a regenerative property, meaning you could keep storing and burning as you wanted.

Now here's the fun part. Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy, and a lot of the general powers in the Cosmere? Are all based from the soul.
Now look at how many soul boosters there are.

So yeah. A simple 2+ jump combo but one I've managed to take to absurd extremes.
>>
>>54279189
Cut content.

Nobody had fun playing a crippled character in alpha testing, despite his ridiculous damage output.
>>
>>54280977

I'd say that technically it is, if the person that it occurs to reads the change as such, for example female Human into Asari might say "I've become an alien" whereas a man may say "I've become an alien woman" even though that wouldn't be 100% biologically accurate to the species in question.
>>
>>54281700
Didn't Koolerkid also allow metals in other jumps for Feruchemy and Mistborn?
>>
Have you ever played the role of the Kaiju/Endbringer? Not the Godzilla kind that goes around saving the day and trying not to end the city, but the one that goes around rampaging while doing their shit because you are too big (or because you are kind of an asshole).
>>
File: Scamander's_suitcase.png (559KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
Scamander's_suitcase.png
559KB, 449x609px
How far could one take space expansion charms from Harry Potter? I find the scale of Newts suitcase to be a little much, in comparison to the scale of what else we've seen with HP Magic.
>>
>>54279189
Secret character, finish a boss fight with a comeback from under ~.05% health and they have 100%. Triggers my secret battle to unlock me where I have every move from the game and then some.

After which I'm just a nerfed randomized edgemaster/Combot joke character who's just really happy to be here.
>>
So in ToDaG is a Demon Spiritualist any better then a Fighter? I mean I remember reading a few hundred chapters of it but the powers they used all seemed pretty weak.
>>
>>54279189
DLC: I'm the customizable character,you choose the move set ,limit mode,appearance and hit points/armor,
>>
File: 1266362030141.gif (2MB, 318x241px) Image search: [Google]
1266362030141.gif
2MB, 318x241px
>>54279212
>mfw
I would, if I actually had pastebins for them right now. ...I might do that this weekend if my autism hits maximum levels.

I mean so far this chain has the new Garden (which is more or less turned into a literal Hell that eats enchantments and other pocket dimensions for the hell of it), and the new Digital Pun-Pun (which now uses the Ar Tonelico Tower and all the stuff of my forge/gene editing room to make what's called the Daemonic Amphitheater), but there's three main things that are new for this place:

-Crimson Path (the whole nine worldsouls combination) I'm so sorry for it.
-Gaze of the Magi (the combo where literally everything around me becomes amazing and glorious)
-The finalization of the Zohar Project

...maybe this weekend.
>>
>>54280012
Oh, now that's an interesting one.

>Bad Ends
For much of the first half of the act, a lot of choices would lead to Bad Ends, but they would be fairly obvious and easily avoided if you're paying a moderate amount of attention. Death by various accidents, choosing to go home due to emotional damage, that kind of stuff.

As the game progressed, the Bad Ends become less frequent, but less obvious and further away from the decision that triggered the turn down that path. A few of those would have entire story arcs of their own, but would generally be unpleasant reads. These would include deaths of Companions, particularly vile twists by the Coordinator, and the corruption of the Jumper on a fundamental level.

>Good Ends
Considering how my chains usually go, I doubt there would be any Good Ends to the story that was not the True End. But there would probably be one or two scattered around. Endings where Jumper was able to slip the bonds of their agreement with the Coordinator and stay behind on a world they particularly enjoyed. Or perhaps a few where the Coordinator grew bored and sent them home with all their stuff, but Jumper was happy enough with that outcome not to regret things.

>True End
Ever since it came out, I have decided that I want to build towards the Decade Gauntlet being the End Jump of my chain. Going back over all the experiences you've had along the way seems like such a thematically appropriate way to Spark. This is why I keep restarting my Chains. Not because they're not going well, or that I can't find a way to keep writing for them, but because they wander too far away from the track to make the Decade Gauntlet feasible. So the True End would be the Jumper heading back to fix the mistakes they made along the way while being forced to battle the dark forces trying to make him fail (Kamen Riders).
>>
>>54281941
I know this gid is old as fuck, but is there a known story behind it?
>>
>>54281941
>Gaze of the Magi
what perks do you use for that?
>>
>>54281941
I am interested in the Gaze of the Magi and >spoiler . Explain please.
>>
>>54281786
So...you mean like Godzilla?
Godzilla has been, basically, equal parts savior and destroyer. Sometimes he's the villain. Sometimes the hero. Sometimes he's both.

Also, yes...and no. In worlds like Command And Conquer, Xcom 2, Commorragh, Claymore, Code Geass, and even Black Bullet, I would sometimes go out as Kaiju that destroys the armies and buildings of my enemies (and some assholes in general). Doing this, rather than just dropping a bomb or two, would give my nemesis no faction to blame the rampage for. I can also use it to help spread my business with things like "buy my city shields and no Kaiju will harm you". Or help my political stance with "I'm helping innocent people who are now homeless (who also "conveniently" left town before the Kaiju rampage and don't remember why the left) while the leaders do nothing!" because villain leaders almost never do crisis management or aid on a civilian level, just military.
Finally, there are few things as satisfying as seeing your enemies react to it. Especially when their weaponry fail. Then they no longer see it as just a giant monster, but an act of God itself.
>>
>>54281819
Eh, a few wizard cops basically repaired all the damage that the Obscurus caused in what seemed like minutes. That repair scene was also the best in the movie imo, at least visually. Your perception of HP magic is probably skewed 'cause the only ones you've seen use it are schoolkids, and a few incompetent adults, but they mostly used it to fire pretty beams, which definitely isn't the strength of HP magic.
>>
File: 1466354231412.jpg (30KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1466354231412.jpg
30KB, 300x219px
>>54281970
I have no idea. But I like to think that it gets the point across on occasion.

>>54281974
>>54281986
It started with stuff like this while adding things from Noblesse and Warframe to share beauty. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51150797/#51152119

Then it started to grow when Old Kingdom came out, because I decided to take the various linking perks from Tales of Demons and Gods, Akame ga Kill, Soul Eater, etc. You know, beauty to soul, soul to strength, strength to magic, etc and turned every single one of them into bloodlines. Then added in German Hollow Quest's "your soul is always training" as a bloodline and threw in a World of Cultivation technique. It more or less got the ball rolling as it could turn literally anyone into a resplendent, beautiful-as-fuck superbeing that was straight out of myth and towered in stature to boot. I'll prolly make a pastebin when I can to fully go into detail.

>spoiler
Zohar is effectively my jumper taking everything and crafting the ultimate body to get anyone as close to a Jumper as possible. All projects into one final result.
>>
>>54282012
But even high level Death Eaters never seemed to do anything all too grandiose. It's almost like JK decided to hike up the franchises "power levels" for this film.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>54281786
I generally don't like being a clumsy, cumbersome target. If I want to bring devastation upon the domains of man, I prefer to be utterly unassailable-like a softare virus, or a rain of soulfire. Oh, I can become BIG but the beauty of spiritual form is not having to worry about what things like mass and weight do to nearby skyscrapers.

That pretty much went out the window during Age of Ice, though. Mostly because the rival civilisations included vampires and pirates and people who worshipped nightmare octopi. I was trying to get a wholesome, enlightened spider cult up and running, nobody would miss them and there were other forces glutting themselves on the fear of nations already.

So-a little materialisation of the soul, a little possesion and there I was: A cyclopean dragon with basalt scales, tearing through ritual sanctum after ritual sanctum. Observers may have noticed said dragon shouting OH YEAH when colliding through the citadel walls.

This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYaJzV8lrrc is not inaccurate. It's not how I usually do business; screaming Ì̡ ̶͢A͘̕͝͝M̴͢͡ ̡͞T̵̶Í̧͘͟͜M̡̧̀E̴̕͝͝,͟͞ ̶̸̕͡T̷̀H͟͝͞Ȩ͘͟͠ ̕͟͡D̶̸̀́͢È̶͟͝Ş́̕͝͞T̸̴̕͝R̸̡͠Ǫ̕͟͝Y͟͠É̸͡͞R̸̛͘ over and over again in the Thu'um lacks a certain nuance. But it delayed the Avatar of Wrath's rise for a few more months, and that's the important thing.

>>54281819
Nobody's sure anymore, as far as I can tell Rowling's just kind of going "sure, why not" when people ask lore questions.

But, 'tis in the jump so. I guess it must've been some kind of mastercraft suitcase-zoo.

>>54282012
To be fair a lot of those adults are Death Eaters. Who are, in theory, dangerous terrorists.

Even though a bunch of lost kids badly wounded and incapacitated a bunch in the Department of Mysteries BEFORE Dumbledore's crew showed up.
>>
>>54282029
>>54282032
>Death Eaters
Come on, these guys are basically Stormtroopers, and just as retarded.
>>
>>54282032
Fuck it, I'll say most of the enclosure is an illusion and the animals live in fairly close proximity.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54282029
I'm pretty sure that was the director's call, which Rowling decided to roll (no pun intended) with near the end.

You know how in the movies, apparating now means turning into white smoke or black smoke depending on whether you're good or evil? Especially in Order of the Phoenix.

Come Deathly Hallows, and Voldemort can fly by turning into black smoke too. Only Voldemort, though.

So yeah. Movies do seep to be powercreeping a little. But then again, Grindelwald was literally defeated by throwing a bird at his face...
>>
>>54282050
But individuals like Dolohov and Bellatrix are meant to be some of the highest tier magic users in setting. They're the magical elite, even if not the prodigiously talented.
>>
>>54282062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqMwnaQrMs

This scene man.... Bellatrix is meant to be Voldemort-lite.
>>
>>54279189
I'd probably go with DLC. You know that character that's always added in after the fact that is horrifyingly more powerful than the rest due to improper balancing, then it gets nerfed hard the next week? That would be me.

>>54281819
You could probably take them pretty far. The scale of Newts suitcase isn't too far off from what we've seen before in that universe if you remember the Room of Requirement. It's just a version that traded off adaptability for portability.

Hell, if you want to go really nutty, combine it with the Dimensional Compression Magic from Undertale. You'd be able to cram entire castles inside suitcases at that point.

>>54281786
I don't talk about what happened in Miami during Worm. I just don't.

>>54280960
I laughed, but that was more because Raven and I were fresh out of Fallout and we were just happy to have working powers again. Yeah yeah, Jumping wrong, so sue me. Of course, I stopped laughing once I realized that there's a decided lack of hot water in the middle of backwoods China. And don't even get me started on the weeks I spent pretending to be Raven's girlfriend due to being Ranma's brother and trying to avoid his mom like the plague.

It was aggravating, my back hurt, and I quickly grew tired of the way my balance was shifted around. But after a few decades I started to have fun with it. I still preferred to be male whenever possible though.
>>
>>54282029
It's hardly the first example of massive space warping. Both Diagon Alley and the Room of Requirement are just as if not more obscene in the amount of space they fit in an area that should not fit it. We've had tiny pouches that fits rooms of stuff and tents that end up more like houses on the inside.

Maybe Newt's case is just a very expensive or rare item he obtained on his travels? Yeah we don't see High levle Death Eaters doing much like this but since when have we seen a Death Eater heavily into crafting instead of just using AK over and over?
>>
>>54282064
Sure, but when would they ever have needed to show this leve of skill anyway? It's not like Voldie needed them ot make him a travel bag. Bella and Dolohov's on screen magic use is limited to just using the killing curse and maybe the other unforgivables.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54282064
I don't remember Dolohov doing anything particularly impressive. And I'm pretty sure Bellatrix is tapping into the power of yandere.

>>54282080
BUT THEN AGAIN, YES for some reason they decided to tone everything the fuck down ever since Tom and Dumbles' wizard duel. Reckon they either botched the SFX budget, or thought the twoparter was already too dark for most of the kids.

Yeah, I dunno. Books or movies, Voldemort gets first helpings to the powercreep.

>>54282088
>my back hurt

...how big did you MAKE them, man?
>>
File: a3bc69ec52fc93be817a699597eef5d7.jpg (233KB, 1573x1547px) Image search: [Google]
a3bc69ec52fc93be817a699597eef5d7.jpg
233KB, 1573x1547px
>>54282115
You say that like I had some control over that stupid Chinese water. I just got shoved in and came up with these obnoxiously large things strapped to my chest. I don't even /like/ them that big! A good handful is all I need.
>>
>>54281930
Spiritualists don't actually grow in power. The only reason why Fighters were weaksauce in the Glory CIty was that the good methods of cultivation were lost.
>>
>>54281970
Russia, dude.
>>
How do I get Panacea-tier biomancy that doesn't require physical contact?
>>
>>54281941
>-Crimson Path (the whole nine worldsouls combination)
How did you manage that again?
>>
Is there any use for Copy abilities in the Kirby jump or are they as useess as they sound?
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54282413
I believe Alpha Psykers (40K Imperium) have a similar level of proficiency. It's just that 40K being 40K, the biomancers specialise in making big brass beasts with unnecessarily huge horns or fat blobs with tentacles or psychic discs instead of something more practical.

Aquaria has quite a few song-based perks for resculpting biomass too, and if you don't count nanites as physical contact GUNNM's nanites can do some crazy stuff with a good enough source of fuel.
>>
>>54282458
The cooking one wasn't bad.
>>
>>54282023
Those sharing perks ARE great.

>Then added in German Hollow Quest's "your soul is always training" as a bloodline
How did that happen?
>>
>>54282413
Wait for the Worm update

huehuehue...
>>
>>54281930
In glory city the fighter methods of cultivation were basically crap, though the methods to royally thrash anyone in the city and most of the world still can be attained through body cultivation. Even spiritualists have to undergo some body cultivation.

For example 2 of the side characters are exclusively body cultivators, one cultivates a dragon bloodline art and the other just cultivates body arts. Between the two of them one destroyed an entire family of his enemies after he got released from being chained up and the other is one of the most impressive people in the heavenly realm.

Basically spiritualists borrow power from the spirits they bind while body cultivators own the power.

Yrah it is easier usually to bind than to work yourself up, that is probably why mkre people in glory city went that way at first.
>>
>>54282023
>Zohar
Making a xenogears jump now?
>>
>>54282470
>Alpha Psykers
Yeah, those sound like they can only do large-scale stuff, and not really anything with bacteria/viruses/etc.

>Aquaria
I'm pretty sure that one takes a while to do, what with all the singing.

>Nanites
That wouldn't be an actual power I'd have, so I don't really like getting stuff like that.

>>54282528
Literally never happening.
>>
>>54282413
PS238
>>
File: 8498_fc93.jpg (84KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
8498_fc93.jpg
84KB, 500x706px
Which setting is likely to be more dangerous for you if you throw yourself into the plot, Bleach, or German Hollow Quest?
>>
>>54282713
Take Alpha Psyker in BC, worship Nurgle
>>
>>54282859
Bleach by far. As badly as they wank that stupid dinosaur Hollow, it's nothing compared to conceptual Quincy bullshit.
>>
I'm about to Jump VtM - Bloodlines, should I commit Diablerie a few times?
>>
>>54282944
Just dont get too low on humanity and your fine.
>>
>>54282944
Yes, be sure to open that Sarcophagus.
>>
>>54282981
Be sure to make the cab driver your first victim. He's easy pickings.
>>
>>54282012
I've tried to find that scene on YouTube, but outside of the a few scenes with the beast's themselves and a few with Credence there's very little of it YouTube it seems.

I agree that that scene was fantastic.
>>
>>54282944
Are there other ways to lower one's generation besides doing this?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>54282370
>>54282560
Awesome, glad to see my chosen path of the Fighter was not mistaken. I read for about 200 chapters or so and Nie Lie just seemed to wank Spiritualist so hard even though it seemed not as good as fighter to me so I was afraid I was missing out on something, nice to see I was wrong on that part. Thanks again.

Take a Goku face.
>>
>>54282023
I'm not familiar with all the jumps you just mentioned, but how are you making linking perks into bloodlines and handing them out?
>>
>>54282896
>conceptual Quincy bullshit
Couldn't you just kill Yhwargarble when you first get in the jump and he's still powerless?
>>
>>54283100
By getting past the 25 or so other super powerful Quincy, among which are some of the strongest fighters in the setting, with conceptual bullshit powers plus whatever other army he has at the time, yeah, you could just kill him while he's powerless.
>>
>>54283063
Not him, but I can answer the first half at least. Jumper's Lineage, from The Old Kingdom, lets you turn one ability into a bloodline ability. He purchased that multiple times, one for each perk he's passing on.
>>
>>54283128
>>54283100
Also even when he's powerless, Jugram Haschwalth has Yhwach's powers when the big Y is asleep so you'd still be fighting those particular bullshit powers even with Yhwach himself out of order.
>>
>>54283012
Nope!
>>
>>54283012
Golcanda!
Assasmite rituals!
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54282713
Oh, has to be a power? I'm pretty sure a Marvel Magic deity descended from Gaia could pull that off, since Cul just sort of...controlled giant snakes and snake people that were never really explained. And doesn't even coast on pedigree; Odin said his magic felt weirdly ancient, but other than that he's "merely" the Asgardian of fear.

I'd recommend the Red, Blue, Green and Grey from DC since they can definitely beat out Panacea-but only in the more narrow fields of land animals, marine animals, plants and funghi.

I think Panacea-like things are one of the possible outcomes for spec'ing in Life/Spirit/Matter from Mage: the Awakening. And since they effortlessly spew out entire ecosystems, theoretically enough Infernal Charms would let you do it; probably something SWLIHN, Kimbery or Metagaos has. Not a very efficient solution though, since the known SWLIHN charms still make things at a relatively human rate you'd probably have to invest in lots more upgrade charms to get to that level. There's Adamant Sorceries that can do that stuff, but all the 2e sorcery takes ages to cast.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's Diego's Stand power. Except it was set on "dinosaurs".

>>54282944
Best to have the soul version of an alka seltzer if you do. Rumor has it all kinds of icky side effects come about from long term practice, like bits of victims' souls trying to eat their way out of you.
>>
>>54283012
Homunculus Body from the Valkyrie Profile Jump
It explicitly allows static values/traits not normally capable of being changed by your own efforts, like training, to grow anyway.

Bear in mind though, Homunculus Body make it possible but does necessarily give you the means. You may need to think about how to stimulate the lowering of your generation. It'd recommend the Gamer because it's ridiculously useful like that.
Have fun.

Just be careful, there are shitposters who will jump on this suggestion, screeching about SoAnon wanting the jump pulled. Ignore them, it is valid and it is useable.
>>
>>54282413
Shadow Ops, buy Physiomancer + Incredible Control, you'll be in her league with sufficient practice and study.
>>
>>54283243
Thank you, Anon :)
>>
>>54283128
>>54283138
Right, jumping Nazi Empty Mission first it is. Thank you.
>>
>>54283256
You sure?

I mean, I'm 90% sure nobody here has ever actually read those books.
>>
>>54283243
That is some military grade wank on Homunculus anon. All it does is make it so your power and body aren't capped, not let you grow any static value or trait.

>the Homunculus' human blood has the potential for limitless growth, breaking their naturally static power and body and allowing them grow beyond them.

Seriously, that was SB level wank.
>>
>>54281284
Jump when?
>>
>>54283319
Tam dropped it
>>
>>54283273
Not him but I have. A good enough biomancer is basically a shoggoth who can control all flesh and bone around them.
>>
>>54283221
>Best to have the soul version of an alka seltzer if you do. Rumor has it all kinds of icky side effects come about from long term practice, like bits of victims' souls trying to eat their way out of you.
That's really only if you try to eat someone /way/ out of your league.

You'd probably only have to start worrying about that if you go for Methuselah (4th/5th generation) or lower.
>>
If I performed the Third Magic ritual to become a magic ghost, would that speed up my soulfire regeneration?
>>
File: Jujimufu.webm (2MB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
Jujimufu.webm
2MB, 364x364px
Jumpers, what does your training regimen look like?
>>
File: This.jpg (254KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
254KB, 860x1236px
>>54283401
>>
>>54283401
I hate training, I need a perk that lets you get stronger with no effort.
>>
>>54283401
This is how I roll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFOQsPcU580
>>
File: 4af93dee2eb1b47c05cc51d941384902.jpg (344KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
4af93dee2eb1b47c05cc51d941384902.jpg
344KB, 1050x900px
>>54283012
This isn't... really... definite, but through the course of the game the player character (that's you) gains a lot of power abnormally quickly over the course of the game. It's typical CRPG fare, complete quests, kill enemies, get XP that you put into dots. No big deal. There's not even any huge conceptual monstrosities or anything to fight, unless you count that ghost in the hotel, or maybe the werewolf. The whole game is just vampires killing vampires while trying not to let the humies know.
But what makes it crazy is that the whole game takes place over the course of a few nights, so you gain power ABNORMALLY quickly. Hence, there's a theory going around that you're somehow being artificially brought down in generation -- especially because there are notes in the game files that reference the cab driver who ferries you around as being Cain, the first vampire (and if you're playing a Malkavian, they'll recognize him as such), who would totally have the power to do that.

Of course, you don't start gaining an increased ability to store blood or higher max dots or anything you might see in a true lower generation, but still, you end up way stronger than a fledgeling should have any right to be, for way less effort, if you follow the plot.
That's why the jump itself says you're likely to get more out of going along with it, at least to start out with.

>>54279189
Secret unlockable WITH cut content.
>>
>>54283401
1000+ times normal earth gravity push ups, pull ups, punches, kicks, etc. Weight training using the weights from Killer Instinct. Battle training using some simulation perks and virtual rooms in the warehouse. Using Gamer Instant Dungeons to make rooms full of monsters and grinding.
>>
>>54283401
I play videogames to get better at specific things.

But generally I just passively get stronger. It's nice and lazy.

Training is for chumps.
>>
>>54283401
I train in the Dreamscape (Legend of Spyro). I don't really have a planned regimen, I simply exercise whatever I feel like exercising until I've exercised every muscle in my soul, body, and mind.
>>
>>54283275
You really don't know a thing about the setting, do you? This property is a big deal in the game, which you'd know if you knew enough to talk about this.
You probably didn't even take the time to check with the jump itself, as even the jump make it clear what it does:
>Homunculus (300) excerpt:
>Even the gods (including Valkyries) would benefit from a half-elf body, as the Homunculus' human blood has the potential for limitless growth, breaking their naturally static power and body and allowing them grow beyond them.
>breaking their naturally static power and body and allowing them grow beyond them.

Try not to talk like an authority when you don't know the first thing you're talking about. You'll just come across as an ass. Silence is golden, anon.
>>
>>54283548
You bit bait, mate. I warned you all. Shitposters love to jump on these jumps like rabbid ferrets.
Just ignore him, he'll only get worse if you try and engage.
>>
>>54283548
Yes, that is in fact what I just quoted at you. Thank you for the parroting. Power and body. Not any and all traits, physical and not. You were the one who claimed it explicitly laid out that it affected all static values when in fact, it explicitly specifies only power and body. That is it. You can grow in power and your body but it does not affect any other static value.

Try not to respond to an argument when you are apparently incapable of taking the time to actually read what people post at you.
>>
>>54283401
A mix of passive cultivation that operates at twice the speed of normal body cultivation, internal infinite liquid generators outputting a mix of gourmet cells from toriko and Divine Ambrosia from Greek myth,delegating control of one of my bodies to My muse and having them Exerting it to just shy of its breaking point, then waiting for my regeneration perks to fix it up and repeating at all times Alternating which body daily,all of my muscles having EMS system hookups which are active Whenever I am at rest, lots and lots of runs through slightly under leveled instant dungeons from the gamer, sparring with Saitama who Has been equipped with several Noble phantasms from his wife, among other things
>>
>>54283593
If you're not going to talk in good faith then I have no time for you.
I bet you're that guy with a hateboner for SoAnon, just trying to stop people from using her jumps.
>>
>>54283658
Really? I mean, really? I at least expected you to keep the shitposting up a bit longer. Come on, a man's gotta have stamina. You can't fire off two quick shots like that and leave.
>>
>>54283593
If you were at all familiar with the games, you'll know that is not how it works. The mc, the valkyrie, when she gets the Homonculus Body gains enormous powers. She became effectively a goddess thanks to it.

>>54283658
I'm sure you think your helping, but please don't talk as though you're me.
>>
>>54283593
>Power and body.
Wait a tick, just reread your post.
>Power
Would a vampire's generation come udner this heading. I mean it is their source of power. What's your rationale for thinking that it wouln't work?

Oh, and I'm >>54283689 by the by.
>>
>>54283700
Even if it didn't change a vampire's generation, it would still logically 'uncap' their disciplines and let a vampire grow them beyond their former limits.
>>
>>54283689
>>54283700
Again, I ask you to actually read what I have posted to you. I am not arguing that the perk does nothing. I am not saying it does not work as it says it does.

What I am arguing is that your interpretation of it removing all limits on absolutely any static value attached to your person is wanking it beyond it's power. You're right, she does gain enormous powers, that is why it says it removes the limit on your power. It does not remove the limit on any static value. It removes the limit on your power and body.

A Vampire's Generation wouldn't quite fall under power. Your effective generation might, in the sense of what caps on your supernatural abilities would normally be governed by it, but you woudn't be literally becoming an earlier generation vampire just by existing. You would be raising your power, uncapped by the perk, regardless of what your generation was,

Do you understand this? I am not saying it does not work on power. I never have. You've shitposted at me that I apparently have but my entire point from the start has been taking issue with you taking 'power and body' to mean 'anything with a static value'.
>>
I wonder what would happen if Reinhard and Alucard met.
>>
>>54283777
Alucard dies a deeply unsatisfying death to a 'monster' and is then forced to fight for all eternity within Reinhard or against his foes. Not sure if Reinhard would count as having eaten all of Alucard's individual souls or if they'd stick with Alucard though.
>>
>>54283777
Reinhard ?
>>
>>54283812
Dies Irae. Imagine if you combined the Major and Alucard and then made him a thousand times as broken.
>>
>>54283259
See what I mean? Shitposting all the way down.
The item does work for power, so you shouldn't have any problem using it on a vampire's generation, in my opinion.
Just note that I'm pretty sure it does nothing against caps or liimits the jumpmaker puts in place. So you couldn't use it to increase Gnosis in MtA because, right or wrong, the jumpmaker says you can't.
So long as the jumpmaker doesn't stop you and it's Power or Body then you should be fine. You may even be able to argue things like psionics because, well, their rooted in your brain, part of your body, or it's your power, so it's valid.

>>54283744
I'd think so too. But isn't the discipline cap determined by a vampire's generation? It's been a coon's age since I looked serious at the game, so I only vaguely remember.
It may also uncap how much vitae you can store, independant of generation.

>>54283751
>It removes the limit on your power and body.
To be fair to both of you, you are right, but as above in spoilers, that's not exactly restrictive. From a certain point of view nearly anything could be tied to your Power or your Body.
Chakra - Body. Psionic powers - Body indirected thorugh brain and also is Power
Things like the Charyeok (sp?) from GoH shouldn't be affected because it's borrowed power, not yours, nor is it your body. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples of both, if we were to think of them.

>but you woudn't be literally becoming an earlier generation vampire just by existing.
You know, I never really understood diablerie, isn't it just this. You aren't literally changing your generation, just for the purposes of the benefits it gives. You aren't literally getting older or being sired by another vampire.
And if the item lets you increase all the things a lower generation would give you, what's the difference from just lowering the generation?

>>54283823
Anyone got any news of how far Val's along with the jump?
>>
File: Soul of Cinder.jpg (708KB, 1240x738px) Image search: [Google]
Soul of Cinder.jpg
708KB, 1240x738px
whats there to do in Bretonnia jump?
>>
>>54282088
>I don't talk about what happened in Miami during Worm. I just don't.

Just talk a little about it, then.
>>
>>54283869
liberate a people from the control of evil elves who steal their children.
>>
>>54283401
I have a clone of myself in a weight room that is just constantly exercising. He is linked to me so any increase he gets, I get. He does nothing but lift weights. Sometimes strapping weights onto himself as he moves about and lifts larger weights.
With no need for sustenance, some powerful regen perks, and immunity to boredom, that weight room is his life. Sometimes I absorb him to train myself as he only has a fraction of my powers, but that tends to be rare.
>>
>>54283863
Just ignore the shitposter, anon.

>>54283889
Yes, burn them all, but for mai elvish waifus!
>>
>>54283863
To be frank anon, you're shit posting. You decry me and possibly others as shitposting when you continue to again and again outright lie about what I am saying.

Obviously power is a broad thing. That is not a difficult fact to understand. It is also not what I have been talking about. Even in the very same damned post you respond to I am even saying you would be able to gain all the effects of being an earlier generation, the only distinction I make is that you are not actually reversing time to become an earlier generation vampire. And yes, there is a difference. Power does not equal Anything Static. Are you going to say this perk can be used to grow extra souls or minds or bodies? Those are static values after all. Or are you going to finally, finally accept the ideas that not only am I not arguing about the power aspect and have repeatedly said I think it works as stated and works broadly but also that power and any static value ever are not equivalent things?

Or are you just going to shitpost again for lulz?
>>
>>54283869
Liberate elves from the evil baby humans who steal their parents.
>>
File: 1425837182042.jpg (58KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425837182042.jpg
58KB, 800x500px
>>54283863
>>54283970
What are you two even arguing about? You agree that Homunculus would uncap your vampire powers, so why do the fucking semantics matter?
>>
>>54284029
Just. Just please, please read one of the posts. That's all I ask. Read one. Read one fucking post. I keep saying what the argument is about. Am I the only person who can see my own posts? Am I going insane? Is everyone a shitposter? It has to be one of the three given I can't figure out why every single person that has responded to me has been unable to actually respond to what I've written despite the fact that I've said multiple times in each post what I have been saying.
>>
>>54283462
I like that theory, but it does raise one question: Why is Cain empowering you?
>>
>>54283970
>I not arguing about the power aspect and have repeatedly said I think it works as stated and works broadly but also that power and any static value ever are not equivalent things?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take only this from what you said and ignore the rest. This is the only tihing you've said that is pertient to the actual point, let me know if I've missed something, okay.

If we are agreeing that it works as stated, that's good. Moving on.

Power and 'any static value' are not equivalent you say?
What happens then when power is represented by a static value? Like with a Vampire's generation, where it cannot be changed as as such is a 'static value' denoting power.
If they couldn't be the same thing then why would the item even exist? What use would it be?

>>54284029
I have no idea. We don't really seem to be disagreeing over anything of substance that I can see. I can tell anon has a point he's wanting to make, but I'm really not clear on what it is.
>>
>>54283132
Pretty sure Red's a grill
>>
>>54284128
Okay. I'll be simple with you anon.

Power does not equal any static value.

But power equal A static value.

You can have a static value that represents power without linking it to everything that has a fucking number attached to it.

That is why the perk could work on things like uncapping your vampire power without also necessarily working on things like letting you grow another arm just because you have a static value of two arms.

Can you thus understand why saying it works on any static value is erroneous and can lead to misunderstandings of what it does?

Let's repeat. Power can be a static value. It is not ALL static values. The perk uncaps your power which may be linked to a static value. It does not uncap anything with a static value because not anything with a static value is linked to power.

And all the perk does is uncap your power.

This is not hard to understand. It's like you're saying that because birds are animals, all animals are birds.
>>
>>54284169
Dragons are whatever they want to be at any time anon.
>>
Anyone know how far along the 40K Orks jump is?
>>
>>54284082
Who the fuck knows? The plot revolves around the head asshole trying to get an ancient vampire to diablerize so he can gain superpowers, while the lesser assholes all scurry around and backstab one another. Though it's all ultimately moot, because the "ancient vampire" is a ruse, and you're merely the one forced (in-game, it's doubtful anyone could force Jumper to do anything they don't want to do) to complete the events set in motion.

Maybe Cain takes pity on you, because you're a newborn vampire getting thrown into increasingly dangerous situations for a plan that doesn't matter by people that hate you.
Maybe he just likes you.
Maybe he thinks you'll be useful in the future, because you're turning out to be very resourceful.
Maybe he just thinks it's funny to give you the superpowers for free that the main villain is going to extensive Machiavellian plots for.

If it were me, I'd do it for the last one, but I'm weird like that.
>>
>>54284199
You're not weird, I like the idea that the unGodly vampire needs a good kek every few centuries and decides to give a neophyte an unassailable edge over those who would underestimate him/her.
>>
File: Thief Jumpchain.pdf (413KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Thief Jumpchain.pdf
413KB, 1x1px
>>54280203
Updated Thief again.

1.) Added Thief's Tools for Drop-In a 200cp discounted bag of items. Including Thief 2014's Clawshot.
2.) Added a stay/go home/continue ending
3.) Verified the rope projectile to be 30ft & only able to latch onto wood.
>>
File: Tau_firecleavage.jpg (106KB, 715x770px) Image search: [Google]
Tau_firecleavage.jpg
106KB, 715x770px
>>54284190
I think the Cap'n was working on SWTOR first before Orkz? Which means it'd still be a long while...

Speaking of 40k jumps, any news from that anon who wanted to do a Tau jump?
>>
>>54284181
l00d.
>>
>>54284242
Ayyy, thanks Manyfist.
>>
>>54283777
Reinhard would probably one-shot most of his souls. That's without him being full power (not talking God!Reinhard, just him with the castle and full Legion),

Reinhard's Legion, unlike Alucard's souls, respawn constantly, and Alucard doesn't has what it takes to damage someone with a holy relic.
>>
>>54284179
I feel like you may have misunderstood something I said a while back. I don't see how else this came about.
I'm not actually disagreeing that it can't be used on 'any' static value. Clearly it only works on Power and Body, as said in the text.
Although that does explain why I was finding it difficult to understand you. I was expecting you to say someting new, or point out where I had something wrong. Turns out it was just a misunderstanding or miscommunication between us.

I think we can safely agree that the item cannot be used to uncap any and all static values, only static values associated with Body and Power, as stated by the item description.

>>54284179
>And all the perk does is uncap your power.
And "...breaking their naturally static power and body and allow them to grow beyond them."

Are we resolved here or do you think there is still something to iron out, anon?
>>
File: your waifu.jpg (196KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu.jpg
196KB, 836x1200px
>>54284256
Tau grills don't look like that. Bunch of ugly as sin commies, every last one of them.
>>
>>54283863
>Anyone got any news of how far Val's along with the jump?
No idea, but she said that Dies Irae and F/GO wouldn't come until August. Now she was working Nier: Automata mostly and some other smaller projects.
>>
>>54284242
Very nice. Thanks Manyfist for all your hard work.
>>
>>54284309
That's what biomancy (and +0 drawbacks) is for.
>>
>>54284297
If by misunderstanding you mean you explicitly said that exact thing, caused no end of frustration for me with your insults and then changed your story at the end.

Fuck you anon. Fuck you for wasting my time with this horseshit when all I was trying to do was clear up a potential misunderstanding for others so we didn't get more shit about this gods damned jump. I hope you get hit by a truck.
>>
>>54284357
I mean, you were the only one who was enough of a dumbass to interpret his statement that way. You seem awfully hostile for your mistake. How fucking worthless are you that you'd wish death upon someone for a short internet argument?
>>
>>54284199
I'm curious, how much did Caine bless you in your Jump? Did he take you to generation 7? Lower?
>>
>>54284309
Urgh. I knew they weren't exactly classically handsome, but jeez they look like someone took a wet clay sphereoid in both hands and stabbed their thumbs into it to make the forehead while squeezing the sides with their middle and ring fingers.
Then took a putty knife and gashed open a 'mouth' with an unsteady hand and then stabbed some old dead grass into the back and called it 'hair'.
1/10, would not waifu or husbando, instead would kill with fire.
Exerminatus!

>>54284357
Oh, go to bed you big baby. If you can't own up to a simple misunderstanding then you aren't adult enough to be on the internet.
How about you show me where I said 'the exact same thing' then. Prove your shit. If you can then I'll admit fault, if not then shut up and settle your juvenile ass down.
>clear up a potential misunderstanding
Don't try to paint yourself as a misunderstood or mistreated altruist, anon. We both know that's a lot of shit. You got involved because you wanted an argument you thought you could win, not realising that we were arguing something that didn't need argument in the first place. And rather than take responsibility for your fuck up, you project onto someone else, like a coward.
>>
Hey guys I am planing to update the ffxi jump a bit this weekend so if possible if you guys have any requests just post them in reply to this post please so I can see them later, I probably wont be back until like sometime tomorrow morning but I wanted to get you guys thoughts before hand to make it as extra good as I can. Thanks thread!
>>
>>54284425
That sounds nice. Doesn't it?
FFXI isn't one of the ones with issues, is it? I can't keep track of all of them.
>>
>>54284333
You might as well make an entirely new waifu race if you're going down that route.
>>
>>54284317
>>54284267
NP. Its y'all (and other anons) that helped. Without your input, it wouldn't have been updated correctly.
>>
>>54284448
I got a list,, WoC is gonna get an update soon too. And I need to finish the crafting dlc for ffxi.
>>
>>54284398
I've 'interacted' with this guy before. He refuses to take any responsibility at all. It's always 100% the other person's fault never ever any at all his.
I wasn't even try t make him feel bad about it. i was just following the logic of how we got to that point and he responds with that.
If I'd recongised him I wouldn't have kept talking to him. A complete waste of time.

>>54284467
Oh, thanks Manyfist. That's awfully nice of you.
It's nice when the thread helps a jump get just a bit better or more polished.
>>
>>54284480
>WoC
Do you mean World of Cultivation? If so, then /hype/ I really like that jump.

>>54284486
Urgh, people like that. Couldn't just be happy that you'd finally seen his point, no, he has to get angry that there was a conversation in the first place. Although, finding out that he was barking up the wrong tree the whole time must have felt embarassing.
>>
>>54283863
>But isn't the discipline cap determined by a vampire's generation?
It won't matter, since the body breaks beyond that kind of barrier, like gods being incapable of growth and such.
>>
File: werewolf.gif (479KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.gif
479KB, 500x281px
>>54283401
Gif related, it's all instinctual at this point.
>>
>>54284512
I've got to take some responsbility, not that I was trying to shirk in the first place. I was a little overly wary to shitposting early on and may have come across as a bit judgemental and hostile.
It doesn't excuse him acting like a little shit, but it isn't wholly his fault either. Pity he doesn't seem to be able to appreciate nuance like that.

>>54284530
I think either way it should be fine.
>>
>>54284309
Anon, Tau also don't don't look like that.

Can't take that appearance as canon just because you like it better, when it's just as much fanart as my picture.

Also, sheesh, they went all-out in making that thing as ugly as possible.
>>
>>54284357
>Wishing death on someone for their own mistake
Only on 4chan. and Tumblr.
>>
>>54284591
>Also, sheesh, they went all-out in making that thing as ugly as possible.
Yep, and they succeded.
In all honsty, if you asked me how to make that pic look uglier. I'd be hard pressed to tell you how.
Outside of slime maybe...
>>
>>54284608
>I'd be hard pressed to tell you how.
Dye the hair pink and give it a pair of big triggered glasses.
>>
>>54284593
Be fair, that guy's especially bad for here. Even scatovore is more civilsed that that, and fuck isn't that a low bar. And no way are we as bad as Tumblr, although that guy would fit right in with some of the people I've met from there.
>Don't agree with me on everything, especially when i'm wrong!
>Triggered!
>>
>>54284512
>Do you mean World of Cultivation? If so, then /hype/ I really like that jump.

Yep, we have new info on yao and mo stuff now, we also have shen power of different kinds and domains as well as skill steles and lots of stuff happening all over the place.

Also gravestone armors and soul setting divine light.

Lots of stuff.
>>
>>54284465
>pic

How did something so cute come out of Buu reading a romance novel?
>>
>>54284667
That sounds awesome.
I really need to find the time to catch up with the story.
Thanks so much for this. Xianxia settings are my favourite type of jump and yours is the best around, especially the customised cultivation style. I love that to bits.
>>
>>54284673
IIRC it was a porno mag, bu wanted the buubies.
>>
>>54284425
Uh, loads of clarifications?
>>
>>54284688
Really nice to hear you like it, seriously thanks. Ok I have to get back to work. Have fun jc.
>>
>>54284688
Did you hear they are making a Desolate Era jump on SB. Bramastra came here and made the claim for it a while back.
He also said that afterward he'd look into a Steller Transformations jump.
>>
File: Sosuke Aizen Glasses Mode.png (395KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
Sosuke Aizen Glasses Mode.png
395KB, 700x478px
Should I take the fanfic drawback in Naruto to go to Dreaming of Sunshine and make it so when Shikako goes out on a team mission they meet me and I introduce myself as Sosuke Aizen complete with looks. Yes or no?
>>
>>54283869
waifuing a goddess is always good fun
>>
>>54284400
I didn't really pay attention to it, if I'm honest. I probably tried to max my Dementation discipline, throw some dots in Auspex and Obfuscate for giggles, and after that... ehhh. I don't really care.
I'm not really into vampires.
And, I mean, you have to change back into that form to access your disciplines anyway, and even with Final Form that'd bring along the weaknesses, and that's just kindof dumb. Vamps are lame.

In terms of story, I kindof went off on my own after the course of the game. I like to say I collected a bunch of samples from other vampires across the generations, using these little mosquito bots. Including Cain -- except, because of his mark, I'm not sure if they would explode after pricking him. Like, what happens when a mosquito gets seven times its damage inflicted back on it? Do regular mosquitos try to bite him and then just... like... pop?
Anyway, despite this apparent lead-up to UNLIMITED POWERRR, I... ultimately never did anything with it in terms of story or development. It's just a thing I like to say I did because it sounds cool, and I'm kindof bad at following up on that.

I probably spent a lot of time stealing old computers and arcade and soda machines and crap you find in the background of that game, so I could send it through the pixelator and keep it in my warehouse.
There are some weird, unique sodas in V:TMB. Like "13", which purportedly has thirteen stimulants in every bottle! What stimulants, you ask? Who the fuck knows!
>>
>>54284696
I think it was an erotica, or whatever it's called. Like, there's explicit sex, but there's also a lot of focus on the characters and their relationship.
>>
>>54284710
Will do, especially addimg to notes, anything in particular? Scholar caps gettimg a big boost for instance.
>>
>>54284716
That sounds amazing. DE's one of my favourite xianxia. I'll pop over and see if there's a wip or something to tide me over until the jump is done.
And an ST jump later on. I guess he changed his mind about it being too OP. Not that I'm complaining. That's another thing to look forward to.
Thanks for sharing, anon.

>>54284713
Take care, Aionon.
>>
>>54284719
Do it, and have your teammates be other anime characters as well.
The probable ensuing BSOD would be hilarious.
>>
>>54284719
Do not. Shikako is good girl, be nice to her.

Just being someone who knows what the internet is would probably go a long way towards helping with the homesickness and isolation she feels.
>>
>>54284719
Yes. That sounds amazing.
>>
>>54284733
That makes more sense than porn, anyway.
It is was just porn then all Buu would be seeing is people doing soemthing he couldn't sympathise with. But romance and relationships, that makes sense.

>>54284719
Doo Eeeitt!
Better yet, use quotes or near quotes from Aizen. Really push that button!
>>
>>54284425
Isn't Built Like a Tank something Paladins supposed to get as part of their class? Why is their 400 CP something they should already have?
>>
>>54284719
That is the best plan.
>>
>>54284719
Keep on trying to get her to see your sword. If she thinks you're Aizen she'll do everything she can not to. It'll be hilarious.
>>
>>54284740
Are jobs something anyone in the setting can learn or develop?

The Experience perk, what it actually does, if it applies to things other than your specific jobs, if it just makes you more skilled in your job or literally more powerful, how the "loss" mechanic works. Like, seriously, do you just get a concussion or something? How does that work in "real" terms?
>>
>>54284781
Paladins do get damage mitigation skills but most of it comes from having some of the best armor in the game as well as being able to cast magic to heal and protect themselves if needed. While they have traits that raise passive defense too you would also get the minor and not so minor defense boosts that come from the class on top of the perk. Basically you are adding defense up to a medium level paladin (roughly level 50 paladin) onto you from the get go. Which is frankly a really good deal since you can also stack the passive defense boosts a paladin normally gets on top of it.
>>
File: 6aa.jpg (35KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
6aa.jpg
35KB, 517x600px
>>54284771
> "Since when were you under the impression that I hadn't been using genjutsu?"
Then use her own memories to make her think she just woke up in her old bed, in her old life, as if she had never died.

Wait a full minute, and then hit her in the stomach with the hilt of your sword right as you turn off the illusion.
>>
>>54284912
So I take it this is a lower-powrr setting? Pretty much a single sword blow inflicted by a mook could be potentially fatal? Because the perk says it's equivalent to chainmail, which is fairly unimpressive (in reality, at least). I mean, maybe chainmail is like a really rare thing in this setting; but if you can just go and pick some up and put it on, it doesn't really seem worth what's almost capstone prices.
>>
File: menacetosociety.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
menacetosociety.png
516KB, 993x897px
Jump 105: Infinite Stratos
Origin: Drop-In
Nation: Germany
Perks:
Simply Gorgeous
IS Education and Training
Why Is Everyone Blushing?
Please, Be Reasonable! [900]
The Last Man [700]
BIG Brother [0]

Items:
Uniform
Personal IS
'Blank' For Dummies
Date Pass [550]
Private Vacation Island [250]
Crepes [200]

IS - '
Base Frame: 4th Generation [400I]
Customization: Foldout Armor, Melee Weapon (Energy Sword) [300I], Brilliant Clearance [200I], Aegis Projectors [0I]

I spent a lot of time with Yuki. And the others, too.

S'bout it.

Stop looking at me like that. And wipe that smug grin off your face, Diend. You spent the entire time harassing that one scientist with the bunny ears. I thought you of all people would get along great with her.

>"I hated her tone."
…that's pretty petty.
>"I'm sorry, who was mister 'blow up the entire Thousand-Year Kingdom before my much cuter twin sister started being the troublemaker'?
Touche'. I stand by YHVH being an asshole, though.
>"Pot. Kettle. You're black."
Screw you.
>"People do write about it, somewhere!"
Urgh. Don't remind me.
>>
>>54284851
>Are jobs something anyone in the setting can learn or develop?

You can learn literally any job in the setting and they can be taught to others however some jobs require certain gear to be used effectively, there is an item for that in item section. The perks are like icing on the cake of what you could learn if you put a lot of time in to learn them without paying.

>The Experience perk, what it actually does, if it applies to things other than your specific jobs, if it just makes you more skilled in your job or literally more powerful, how the "loss" mechanic works. Like, seriously, do you just get a concussion or something? How does that work in "real" terms?

You get stronger and better at your chosen job class by killing stuff. Basically.

If you die you become a small bit weaker, in game you lose exp, this basically means if you lose you have to put effort into getting back to the level you were at. Think of it kind of like losing a bit of metaphysical muscle mass, you still know how to do the stuff you could before but you have to do a workout to regain that small bit you lost. However if you keep losing over anf over it becomes much harder to get that strength back. Im adding a not that after the jump you dont have to worry about xp loss.
>>
>>54285002
In fairness, YHVH started it. He also called your waifu an abomination, an animal, and then threatened her. He was asking for it.
>>
>>54285009
>You get stronger and better at your chosen job class by killing stuff. Basically.
So if it's possible to learn other jobs, does it apply to other skills you pick up?
>>
>>54284989
Its a fantasy setting in the final fantasy universe, chainmail comes in a lot of flavors from iron which is low level up to darksteel and more high level kinds however generally speaking starting as a level 1 paladin with a defense boost of this rank means you could run around naked till you got to around level 30 without any problems that would normally occur from it.
>>
>>54285053
Okay, fair enough. Maybe describe it in terms of what kind of damage you could take, rather than a type of armor that varies quite a bit in-setting and from other worlds?
>>
>>54285040
If you mean does it let you grow skills like swordsmanship by using a sword or learn dagger fighting by using a knife in a fight then yes, skilling up weapon proficiency is explicitly a thing in setting that comes from walking up to a monster and whacking it with your weapon or shooting it with your magic.

Ok seriously gtg now will answer more later.
>>
File: marisagetsit.png (555KB, 844x446px) Image search: [Google]
marisagetsit.png
555KB, 844x446px
>>54285032
Yeah, that would do it. As far as I'm concerned, the destroying YHVH thing was completely justified. It's the whole 'punching out an entire dimension' thing that I feel awkward about.

Then again YHVH was probably going to torch it for an arbitrary reason at some point, so not much is lost anyways.
>>
>>54285103
In that case, I think maybe it should cost a bit more than 100 CP to retain Post-jump. 200 CP, at least. Maybe 300.
>>
So what would perks that control dreams actually do in universes where the entire thing is a dream? Stuff like Lovecraft and TES. I saw someone mention it yesterday and it made my curious.
>>
>>54285149
Fanwank.
>>
>>54285115
He would have destroyed it anyway after you beat Him. YHVH is incredibly petty, and given that your defeat of Him would have shattered the people's belief in him, not to mention what you yourself would do to free them from His control afterwards, He would have torched it out of spite for them turning away from Him and you trying to free them.
>>
>>54285149
Wanking helps
>>
>>54285148
Not him but as somebody who used to play FFXI trust me skilling up weapons takes a shitload of time. Or it did when I played. You could sit around for hours hitting stuff without getting a single proficiency point in the game (which if we go by game time is days). After a couple years of playing I only had one weapon at max proficiencyand that was healing magic as the team whitemage.
>>
File: knight_by_arkiniano-d9ikgmj.jpg (164KB, 602x850px) Image search: [Google]
knight_by_arkiniano-d9ikgmj.jpg
164KB, 602x850px
Best jumps to become a knight?
Im talkin' real quill, dragon slayin', witch burnin', deus vultin', Knight.
>>
>>54285204
King Arthur,mount and blade,Bretonnia , the various fate jumps If you go servant
>>
>>54285204
Hero BBS, Shrek, Brettonia, Sword and Sorcery.
>>
>>54285225
>Shrek
We have a shrek jump?
>>
>>54285272
It could be put together a bit better, but yes.
>>
>>54285311
>It could be put together a bit better
So like Blame?
>>
>>54285311
>It could be put together a bit better, but yes.
>Trying to ask for a replacement jump

t.immy
>>
>>54285354
What? No, not at all.
>>
>>54285354
It is possible to critique something and not be shitposting. I definitely think the Shrek jump could be better, but it works well enough for what it does. It doesn't need to be replaced, it's just kind of lackluster.
>>
>>54285311
>>54285404
It already has Meme Time as a +0 drawback, what more do you need?
>>
File: tmp_4898-1469536017887735651913.png (587KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4898-1469536017887735651913.png
587KB, 800x1296px
How often do you proclaim your titles, /jc/, if you have any? Do you have heralds?
>>
What would be another perk that acts like Observer from Blasblue, just without the accidentally myself out of existence part?

Also best Anti-fate shit too, please.
>>
>>54285428
oh all the time. It's fun . I got that perk from Asura’s Wrath that Grants you an expository cut scene displaying all of them,It's quite crowded.
>>
>>54285354
Ah... here's that one cunt. You're like an irregular menstrual cycle.
>>
>>54285462
Does it ever get awkward just... waiting for it to finish?
>>
>>54285444
>What would be another perk that acts like Observer from Blasblue, just without the accidentally myself out of existence part?
Maybe Monk of History from Discworld?

>Also best Anti-fate shit too, please.
The Drop-In capstone in Terminator is pretty good.
>>
>>54285311
I don't want an update for it, we might lose the following:
>Dragon (800cp) (Discount Drop-In): A dragon are you? Well, I guess that explains your elemental breath and absurd strength. I heard that there is a Dragon in a castle nearby... You should meet her.
>>
>>54285444
>without the accidentally myself out of existence part
Might I suggest Observer from Blasblue?
>>
>>54285428
I actually agree with this stat page, his sense of justice is all kinds of screwy but it is there.
>>
>>54285567
That's kindof like saying ISIS has a sense of justice, but okay.
>>
>>54285589
It does. Orthodox Qu'ranic justice isn't everyone's cup of tea, but you couldn't call them amoral.
>>
>>54285567
remember sense of justice doesn't mean your sense of justice like >>54285611
said
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlueAndOrangeMorality
>>
>>54285567
>>54285589
>>54285611
Okay, if banchô is the posterchild for what not to do, do we have examples of Jumpers whose sense of morality wouldn't be considered terrifying?
>>
>>54285611
True enough. I'll concede the point then, with the addition of saying theirs or tera's sense of justice not being everyone's cup of tea is a glorious understatement, and it made me smile, and I thank you for that.
>>
>>54285656
Justice Anon's, obviously.
>>
>>54285656
Maybe Yoro and Nika. Everybody else is pretty batshit. Heavens has a good sense of justice too, but the collateral damage from him flexing it is always through the roof.
>>
>>54285656
Well you have that one jumper who does nothing but run a bar in every jump.

And you have worm who literally hugs people non stop.

And I think digger may be relatively nice.
>>
Would a lego batman or lego harry potter jump work? Or would those just fall under the lego jump I think we have?
>>
>>54285444
Doesn't Ben 10 have an expensive perk for things like this?
>>
>>54285698
>>54285704
>Justiceanon
>Nika
Haha. No. Yoro's alright, though.
>>
>>54285698
He is Justice is pretty weak, though.
>>
>>54285656
I think the bartender jumper may be the only one who is actually nice. The rest are fine with setting on fire every setting that they don't specially like, as well as playing the monster from time to time.
>>
>>54285725
Lego harry potter would be awesome. Gandalf is the strongest wizard there
>>
>>54285725
I think a Lego Video Game jump could work, the mechanics are sufficiently different from what the Lego Jump propose. The universes themselves are already technically covered by the various themes you can roll, but the video games seem to have their own continuity.
>>
Any perks that allow you to pronounce anything, including Eldritch/demonic names that are often some flavor of "unpronounceable by mortal tongue"?
>>
>>54285725
Perk for being able to purchase the forms of enemies you defeat as alt-forms (obviously with some proviso that they're weakened/mostly cosmetic) ?
>>
>>54285781
How would multiple games mesh? I mean, many of them have the same base mechanics (minikits, the red brick powers like moneyx2) which would probably be drop in, but beyond that i'm not sure how to put multiple games in one jump.

I could do one origin per game, but that just seems like a shopping list without actually going to the setting.

>>54285818
Character select screen?
Bucket of polyjuice potion?

One of the two, probably.
>>
>>54285857
Maybe something where they all take place in the same universe somehow? Maybe a Lego Dimensions type thing where there's a mechanic to travel between worlds?
>>
>>54285857
Well, you could put the games as starting locations and get the ability to travel between them. It's not like the game themselves are adverse to silly crossovers.
>>
>>54285891
I havent played lego dimensions though. Thats why I specifically mentioned HP and batman.

Still, the idea hold merit.
>>
Would something that allows you to cast spells without words allow you to use someone's "True Name" against them without speaking it?
>>
What are some good places to get prehensile hair?
>>
>>54285912
This is just my take on how true names work, you are fine to ignore it.

A true name is like a pointer target in a computer program, sure you can use magic to lob a fireball at a person but hitting them is situational and would hit no matter the person as long as they were there. But a true name points directly at them no matter where they are in the program called reality.

So... maybe? But I doubt it.
>>
File: Sunny_GS1.png (1MB, 1000x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny_GS1.png
1MB, 1000x1475px
>>54285984
toriko
>>
>>54285984
The Marvel jump. Just get kinesis for hair.
Naruto has some hair manipulating jutsu, as used by Jiraiya.
Toriko with the right mutation.
Just of the top of my head.
>>
>>54285656
Does wanting to tailor clothes and do gardening all day count as not terrifying? I think Red does that.
>>
What jumps let me have a sibling? I want to be the best big bro.
>>
>>54286064
gravity Falls, Carmen Sandiego if you keep the drawback.
>>
>>54286064
If you take a perk in hyperdimensional neptunia you can adopt yourself into families.
>>
>>54286064
I think a lot of origins could plausibly let you have a sibling, since they come with a family and a life.
>>
>>54285725
That one's pretty old, and with the Lego Batman Movie already out and the Lego Ninjago Movie coming out soon featuring Master Builders, it could stand to be broken up into a LEGO Movieverse and LEGO Themes.

But the maker is gone and probably in therapy, so good luck getting in contact.
>>
>>54284242
Do we start with a knockout Blackjack as a Drop-In?
>>
>>54285656
Waif-I mean Strike-Anon
>>
>>54285115
Apologies, but have you seen >>54280893
>>
File: angry pikachu.jpg (68KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
angry pikachu.jpg
68KB, 850x478px
>>54285743
What have I done...? I've been revenge obsessed but that was for one chain.
Then again you are screeching about 'justiceanon', which is a popular shitposting tactic so maybe I'm just falling for the bait.
>>
Are there any perks that make it easier to have conversations with your opponents while battling?
>>
>>54286064

Metroid
>>
>>54285984
Maybe underpowered compared to what you might be dealing with in the jump, but you could take Half-Blood in King Arthur with the Nasuverse setting to be the same type of hybrid as Akiha. It's slightly unclear where her physical hair ends and her spiritual "hair" begins but she can cover an entire building with and pierce right through people with that stuff so it's probably alright.

I'd rather suggest getting it in the actual Tsukihime jump but the equivalent perk for this there doesn't seem to have the secondary powers that actually makes Akiha's hair work the way it does.

Could also get a Stand in JoJo or /co/co/ based on it.
>>
>>54286301
if memory serves, talking is a free action from order of the stick
>>
>>54286299
I want that Pikachu to rape me.
>>
>>54284486
>>54284512
>>54284398
>>54284422
I don't really care that this argument is already over, because reading it right now is figuratively giving me cancer.

>static values/traits not normally capable of being changed
That was the original statement.

>so your power and body aren't capped
And that was the complaint of the other guy.

He's completely right in that the Homunculus Body wouldn't allow you to lower your generation. But it would allow you to train past the limit of your generation and reach the power/body lower generations have. Somehow though, everyone in that conversation was a complete fucktard and refused to see that point, until you changed your mind here:

>I'm not actually disagreeing that it can't be used on 'any' static value. Clearly it only works on Power and Body, as said in the text.

And then you have the gall to complain about his tone, when you were a complete bitch from your first reply on? Get fucked mate.
>>
>>54283401
Painful
>>
>>54284744
Here's the google drive link if you've got any ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUI1bvc5o3LUISfFDZxNJr9nX0bF_XK3VkMiD74FRf4/edit
It's looking pretty good so far.
>>
>>54285656
Red's morality doesn't terrify me since the jumpmaker is relatively chill. Digger is a cool dude that just wants to have fun and be a hero. Heavens is also someone I would agree with, he just gets forced into situations where he does bad shit but has no other choice in my opinion. I'd also trust Crux too from what I've read of his work.
>>
File: Thief Jumpchain.pdf (415KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Thief Jumpchain.pdf
415KB, 1x1px
>>54286213
Added the blackjack that's free with Stealth Perk. So if you buy the perk or it comes free, you get the blackjack for free.
>>
>>54283401
My gauntlets and shoes weigh a fuckton, and I always wear them.

With them on, i'm peak human. Take em' off, and suddenly i'm superbuff sonic.
>>
>>54286429
>this level of wrongness
Kek.
>>
Can perfect parries in Exalted block AOE?

>>54286464
Rock Lee pls stay you are best boy.
>>
>>54286490
It's Exalted, what do you think? Of course they work on that (said with no knowledge of exalted).
>>
File: Lee_Pose.png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Pose.png
2MB, 1388x1050px
>>54286490
No anon, YOU are best boy.
>>
>>54282433
From what I remember of the thread it happened in, it was Soul Eater's Monster Cat + Exalted: Infernals with either the Charm to make an inner world, or the perk to do so.
>>
>>54286490
Yeah. Though it only protects themselves, not anyone else in the area
>>
>>54286342
So you respond hours later pretending to be another guy all to get the last word.
You are transparent and pathetic and I'm not inclined to waste any more time with you.

>>54286524
As far as I understand, that is correct. They've changed in the recent edition though by getting rid of perfect effects.
>>
>>54286532
>Everyone relevant ended up being born with something special
It's sad that anything you gave him would count as outside help.
>>
>>54286581
He was probably hoping you weren't around anymore to call him out. I've seen him do this before. He just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how wrong he is, but he has no problem pretending to be someone else to do it. You really are better off ignoring him, though.
>>
>>54286582
You could train him, help him surpass his limits. Training doesn't count as outside help, does it? Because if it does, then everyone in Naruto has had outside help.
>>
>>54286342
Fuck off. That argument was finished hours ago. Who do you think cares about your opinion of it?
>>
>>54286581
>>54286612
>Everyone calling me out on my mistakes must be the same guy
Honestly, I'm pretty sure you're samefagging, but I'm not sure. /jc/ having two people with such a fucked mentality wouldn't be surprising at all.
>>
>>54280893
I feel like I made a ruling on this and forgot about it. I honestly don't remember if this is addressed in canon or not, so it's a matter of fanwanking. Or waiting until I rewatch StrikerS.

I'd say upkeep is PROBABLY a thing, but I don't know for sure. Do what's appropriate for the chain.
>>
>>54286373
Very nice. This is something for xianxia enthusiast jumpers to look forward to.
Thanks for the link.

>>54286632
>Two people not agreeing with me. Must be the same person
Seriously, dude so many people do samefag and get away with it because of little boys like you crying wolf whenever it suits you. Man up.
>>
>>54286632
Not everyone is gong to agree with you online anon, get used to it. Also thanks for proving him right.
>>
>>54285984
I read this as "where on your body are some good places to get prehensile hair", and was rather concerned.
>>
>>54286682
Doesn't Caro keep one of her summons out all the time in a reduced form? It probably works like familiars where you can reduce the summons powerlevel to lessen the drain.
>>
>>54286684
>crying wolf
It's impossible to prove namefagging, so every mention of it is basically useless, and a move made only because they want to rile you up or don't have an argument. Though in this case I am like 99% sure.

>>54286707
I really don't care about the opinion of the people I'm arguing with. The only reason I even made that post was to make sure to show lurkers that your tumblr tactics of childish namecalling don't work when your argument is fundamentally flawed.
>>
File: 1481868708363.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481868708363.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>54286737
Let's go with that, then.
>>
>>54286730
>Still no Bobobo jump for Fist of the Nose Hair
No idea how to balance that, however, since it's a comedy with purposely nonsensical powerlevels.
>>
Hey folks, the samurai Jack update never made it onto the drive
>>
im 90% sure this has been answered over a thousand times but...
what jumps have perks that mutate, enhance, etc. your own blood?
>>
Would Gregory Horror Show work better as a Gauntlet or a Regular Jump?
>>
>>54286851
Soul Eater has that black blood shit iirc.
>>
>>54286851
pacific rim, Street sharks and Darkstalkers immediately spring to mind.
>>
>>54286860
Gauntlet, unfortunately.
>>
>>54286860
I feel like a Gauntlet would be easier to write about on both the Jumpmaker and Jumper's ends, but I'm not sure it'd benefit much from the format beyond that.
>>
>>54286730
Oh, thanks anon. That gave me a good laugh.
Although now that you mention it...

>>54286743
>99%
You'll always be 99% sure whenever you feel like it, won't you. Anon is making a good point, take it on board.

>I really don't care about the opinion of the people I'm arguing with
And you're proud of that are you? Not seeing how wrong that is?
You know I never started talking about Tumblr, you did. I see now why. You are either from there or you are acting like someone from there, either way stop it.

>The only reason I even made that post was to make sure to show lurkers
So you only did it to play to the audience?
To people who probably don't even care?
Don't lie, you did it for yourself. You couldn't bare to lose an argument, but here's the funny thing. You didn't lose. You pointed out something you thought I was doing, you explained it to me and it turns out it was just a miscommunication. If you had continued to act like a reasonable human being I would have thanked you for looking out for mistakes in my reasoning, but instead you let yourself act like a triggered little brat, losing all the good will I had for you, not that you'll care of course.
You came out of what should have been a civil conversation feeling bad, when you shouldn't have and decided to take it out on me, like a child and here you are hours later continueing it when it is long since resolved.
Do you seriously see nothing wrong with your behaviour?

>childish namecalling
You wished for my death you little tosser. You do not get the moral high ground here.
In fact, show me where I name called you. Show me or shut up.

>argument is fundamentally flawed.
What argument? I agreed with you. So tell me, what argument I have that is 'fundamentally flawed', huh?

Oh, and if you do respond to this, no more insults, calm down, take a deep breath and let's talk like civil human beings, okay, like what we were before.
>>
File: blood?.png (480KB, 710x594px) Image search: [Google]
blood?.png
480KB, 710x594px
>>54286946
Gregory Horror Show as a Gauntlet is pretty fitting from the tone, imo.

>>54286851
Genealogy Of The Holy War. [/shill], but there's also Bloodborne too obviously. JJBA had a canon stand that involved manipulating the iron in someone's blood too, so it's possible to get a blood based ability or a stand.
>>
>>54285656
Gauntlet maybe. His chain has like three Morality Pets in it I think so he's pretty much a redeemed evil overlord on the level of morality. Also he somehow made his companions stronger than his Jumper, don't ask me how it involves drawbacks I think.
>>
>>54286851
Barkley's shut up & jam gaiden makes your blood 19.63% Gatorade.
It reduces the amount of stamina you use to do stuff through electrolytes.
>>
>>54286982
>ignoring the fact that I'm not actually the original poster
>ignoring the fact that I already pointed out the fact that you were simply wrong, no miscommunication involved

>In fact, show me where I name called you. Show me or shut up.
Calling someone a shitposter generally falls under that category, I would assume. But on the other hand that word has no meaning anymore, so it might not. Anyway, you were still a bitch with a condescending attitude.

Also
>You know I never started talking about Tumblr, you did. I see now why. You are either from there or you are acting like someone from there, either way stop it.
If I were to use that way of thinking, you'd be a triggered little brat, child, shitposter, etc. It's basically "no u" the argument.
>>
>>54287190
What percentage of your blood needs to be Gatorade in order to make it harmful to vampires?
>>
>>54287225
Gatorade is not harmful to vampires, though
>>
How dangerous is the "Mage The Awakening" jump as approximately 20th jump?

At that point, the jumper would posses Magic and Perks from Magicka, Overlord, and Gemcraft, if it matters.
>>
>>54284256
Im on a long work week. When its done i can actually write the thing.
>>
>>54287244
>Electrolytes
>Electro-Lights
Vampires are harmed by sunlight, so clearly they would be harmed by electrolytes in gatorade.
Actually I would also like to know what anon is talking about
>>
>>54286851
Masters of Red can give you magic blood.

Tyranid jump can give you acid blood
>>
>>54287258
Not very as long as you don't take the drawback where you fight Archmages, then you die.

You die instantly and get your soul ripped out and eaten.
>>
>>54285511
>All of them are shown at once
>In bright multiple colors
>Some titles are actually memetic attacks on their own
>People are just rendered braindead after seeing a blinding light
>>
>>54287191
>>ignoring the fact that I'm not actually the original poster
Okay, fine. If you feel comfortable lying so blatantly to my face, then there isn't any room for us to get things back to where they should have been.
Pity.
Right then, no doubt you'll take this as capitulation and 'winning' but I have had quite enough of you and have no intention of responding past this point.
Post whatever you like for the 'lurkers', i simply don't care anymore. Anyone who matters will be able to look at the posts from earlier and make their own judgement without being spoonfed by a supposedly 'neutral third-party' like you.

>>54287258
There are still some things worth being wary of, but you'd not be so weak as to be afraid of your own shadow in setting. Just don't get the attention of the Archmages or really high-Gnosis mages or things on that tier of power and you should be fine at that powerlevel.
>>
>>54287258
Not at all unless you try to enact lasting change in the supernatural communities, ignoring drawbacks.

Then very dangerous if you would like to do so.
>>
>>54287436
>Okay, fine. If you feel comfortable lying so blatantly to my face
As I said in a post above, there is no way to prove whether someone is samefagging or not. And really, if you don't have an argument, don't make it so dramatic. It's a converation on 4chan with literally no stakes.
>>
>>54287472
Different guy, but even I can tell you are a piece of shit
t. a lurker
p.s. don't use me as your excuse. K Thx
>>
>>54286851
Gourmet Cell Mutation to your Blood - Toriko
Honey-Blooded - Fallen London
Bad Blood - Horror Movie
Power of Blood section - Assassin's Creed
Acid blood - Tyranids
white-blood-cell-sharks - Street Sharks
Black Blood - Soul Eater
Kaiju Blue - Pacific Rim
Blood Magic turns your body into a construct made entirely of your blood - Darkstalkers
Dust Graft - RWBY
From Nature - Godzilla
Gatorade Blood - Barkley's Shut Up & Jam
Everything in Deadman Wonderland
Bloodborne too
Blessed Blood - Siren: Blood Curse
I think there's something in Boktai?
Double Cross
The Old Kingdom

Really, if there's a jump that lets you give yourself a strange biological quirk? You can modify your blood somehow with it.
>>
>>54287528
At what point does your blood... Stop being blood, and start being "HORROR"?
>>
>>54287524
Careful, won't want to be accused of samefagging from a hypocrite samefagger.
He might even be a whole 99% sure that he wants to call you a samefagger and so you must be.
You've gotta laugh at some people.
>>
Are there any perks for communicating/being heard on radio/satellite/etc naturally? I kind of want to play the role of a deep see or outer space monster, making noises and movements that are picked up by humans in a real earth setting and freaking them out.
>>
>>54287315
Simple. Gatorade has electrolytes. Electrolytes are what plants crave. If something doesn't crave electrolytes, then it's obviously not a plant. Humans crave electrolytes, therefore humans are plants. Vampires are not human, and furthermore do not crave electrolytes, therefore vampires are not plants. Since you have to be a plant to use electrolytes, Gatorade is harmful to anything that is not a plant. Therefore, it is my thesis that Gatorade is harmful to vampires, since vampires are, in fact, not plants.
>>
>>54287347
I'd like to be Red's master
>>
>>54287524
>K Thx
I'd much rather use you as an excuse for forced sterialization. But I think the procedure would be wasted on you anyway.

>>54287570
I'm 99% sure that you think you're funny, which is actually making me laugh. So good job.
>>
File: 1499842476926.png (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499842476926.png
43KB, 1280x720px
>>54287191

>pic related
>>
>>54287440
>>54287436
>>54287378
Thank You.
>>
>>54287706
>Ricrod
I don't even need a comeback for that, your very existence insults yourself.
>>
>>54287652
Sounds legit.
>>
>>54287652
Huh.
Can't argue with that logic.
>>
>>54287652
...Makes sense.
>>
>>54286851
PPC has Sue Blood as a drawback.
>>
>>54287652
Sounds about right.
>>
>>54287652
...Wait, is that why Hamon brings plants back to life? You're actually channeling gatorade through proper breathing?
>>
>>54287898
In that case, does Gatorade Blood enhance Hamon?
>>
>>54287686
Shut up Dirge.
>>
>>54287918
My god, how have we not realized this sooner?
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>54287945
Alright, that one was hilarious. Somehow, people bringing up dirge completely randomly never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>54287723
Happy to Anon. Hope you have fun with your chain.

>>54287821
What did poor ricrod-san do to deserve that, anon-san?
Forgive, my weeaboo-initis is flaring up
>>
>>54287987
Shut up Dirge.
>>
Need help for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

I picked navy background but the jump doesn't say exactly what type of ship I'm part of. I could say whatever I want but I like a little randomness so I made a list of names for ships and their class (carrier, destroyer, missile destroyer) pick one and I'll take it.

1) Yorktown
2) Hammerhead
3) Nimitz
4) Halsey
5) Nebula
6) Ragnarök
>>
>>54288010
Shut Dirge Up.
>>
>>54288010
>>54288027
Shut up, Heather.
>>
>>54288023
Nimitz.
>>
File: 1499869421727.jpg (3MB, 3482x4944px) Image search: [Google]
1499869421727.jpg
3MB, 3482x4944px
>>54287945
>Dirge

Wait, why are you bringing up Dirge to this shit?
>>
>>54288035
Chris, for the love of god.
>>
>>54288023
The Ragnarok if the ship is focused mainly on destroying stuff, the Hammerhead if it's anything else, like a carrier.
>>
>>54288058
JEREMY DO THE FUCKING DISHES ALREADY.
>>
>>54288076
GETTING REAL SICK OF YOUR SHIT, JUDY
>>
>>54288042
Shut up, Ricrod
>>
>>54288042
You're tearing me apart, Ricrod!
>>
>>54288023
>>54288036
You replied first so Admiral-class SWC-138 "Nimitz" it is! Now I just need to come plan to keep her from being destroyed in Geneva, giving the UNSA two carriers and a destroyer to fight Mars.
>>
>>54287686
>So good job.
Glad to hear it. You know what would also be funny.
You getting hit by a truck. I figured that's how you'd like to go.
Just wait for me to get the popcorn and a good view first, okay.

>>54288151
I've had it up to here with you, demon-cat-boy!
>>
File: img000002.png (127KB, 387x280px) Image search: [Google]
img000002.png
127KB, 387x280px
>>54288151

...Huh?
>>
>>54288185
Please don't talk to him like you're me. I'm just trying to ignore his autistic point-scoring ass.
Although I do share the sentiment. Salt or sugar on your popcorn?
>>
>>54288185
Demon-cat-boy is a good boy, he didn't do nothing!
>>
Anyone know what's happeneing with the Kubera jump? I remember someone claiming it but can't remeber who or if any progress has been made on it.
Pretty please.

>>54288230
He knows what he did!
>>
>>54288230
Doesn't that mean he did do something?
Gammer Nazi, ahoy!
>>
>>54288042
Because Dirge is a known shitposter.
>>
File: Badendcures1.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Badendcures1.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
What's a villain got to do to make some Psycho Rangers here?
>>
File: ZoSlLl0.png (377KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
ZoSlLl0.png
377KB, 500x510px
>>54288306

Aren't we all shitposters here?
>>
>>54288289
Pirate Grammar Nazis, I swear.
>>
>>54286538
I think Demon Souls was involved in some way.
>>
>>54288185
>You getting hit by a truck. I figured that's how you'd like to go.
You're actually completely right. My favourite death would be getting rolled over by Truck-san and waking up in generic isekai world #273. No need to get popcorn though, i'm eating my own right now.
>>
>>54285656
Maintaining a stable morality is hard when their are universes with opposing moralities hardcoded in. I can't blame jumpers for being a bit more flexible in their interactions with worlds when those worlds each have their own set of rules. And to trip up because of that fact, of course.

>>54286064
The World Ends With You and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya both have options for siblings, iirc.

>>54286860
Gauntlet, preferably one where you pick a side rather than just being cast in the role of a guest.
>>
File: 1433316610784.png (219KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433316610784.png
219KB, 480x640px
>>54288329
We're all shitposters here, but that guy you just replied to is a shitposting double turkey nigger supreme shitposter.

Learn your shitposters.
>>
>>54288345
That's right, it was. Demon Souls, the... drop-in capstone, I think? Mostly to ensure the worldsouls all benefited from World Seed's Grove and World of Cultivation's own inner world.
>>
Would you be able to steal/copy the magic from Shadow Ops with the relevant powers from Charmed? I'm pretty sure they'd qualify as Powers, but I never read the books.
>>
how do you get the largest collection of books in jumpchain
>>
>>54288379
>No need to get popcorn though, i'm eating my own right now.
I bet you eat it with salt. Heathen

It's a pity the generic Isekai jump fell through. Oh, well, maybe someone will pick it up.
>>
>>54286064
The Irregular At Magic High School has one.
>>
>>54288495
Hiya. Sorry but I'm not familiar with the books either so I have no idea.
>>
>>54288457
Honestly to me that seems like wanking things to give you nine innerworlds rather than just one.
>>
>>54288653
>I bet you eat it with salt.
>Actually eating popcorn without salt
That's almost as bad as eating non-butter-flavored popcorn.
>>
>>54288659
>The Irregular At Magic High School has one.
Is that the one with magic Jesus whose so much of a Mary Sue he makes Kirito look like a joke?
>>
>>54288617
Grab the Public Library in Endless Legend. And other, mostly lesser library options.

Then use the True Librarian perk from Discworld and go take a jaunt through L-Space with that.
>>
>>54288703
Because you have nine souls instead of just one soul?

How's that wanking at all. Particularly if you work for it.
>>
>>54288748
Because he didn't buy Monster Cat and now he's gotta downplay things involving it so he doesn't feel like he's missing out.
>>
>>54288724
>Not making caramel corn
>>
>>54288703
That was literally okay-ed by Mardukth. Hell, I think he was the one who suggested that interaction in the first place.
>>
>>54288774
Piss off, I'm legit asking him why he thinks that way.
>>
>>54288703
The core idea is that you have nine souls to carve inner worlds from. Inner Self (?) was just to make sure all the souls up powered equally through OCP shit by using Powerful Soul from Anima to literally tear them to pieces, regen, then stick the excised bits back onto whatever souls were weaker.

Real OGs buy Madness Wavelength (+associated perks) and create a literal World of Madness inside themselves.
>>
>>54288793
Well, someone asked him about the interaction originally. he then just flat-out said that the Devil-Tiger Charm and the perk related to inner worlds could just be used to make one in the individual souls.
>>
File: 1498482862283.jpg (895KB, 2482x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1498482862283.jpg
895KB, 2482x1729px
>>54288727
>Is that the one with magic Jesus whose so much of a Mary Sue he makes Kirito look like a joke?

Yes, it's also the first time I see an author wank so much a character.
>>
>>54288748
Well that brings up the question of whether an exaltaion is fused with one of your souls or all nine of them. Honestly I argue that since you only have one Infernal exaltation you only get one inner world.

Also consider Third Circles act like additional pseudo souls yet have no affect on your Innerworld.
>>
>>54288818
Yep. All in all it was:

>Monster Cat for 9 Souls
>Inner Self to do bullshit
>Powerful Soul to make sure souls regenerated
>The Inner World / The Spirit of the Living World
>Grove

As the basics.

and then you use that perk from The Old Kingdom to make the nine world-souls all linked to each other and badaboombadabing.
>>
>>54288703
>>54288748
>>54288774
>>54288793
>>54288805
>>54288818
>>54288821
>>54288877
>>54288894

Yeah no, just seems like over-stepping perk boundaries and ignoring specific setting errata.

Somehow I'm not surprised given who it originated from.
>>
File: Coiling Dragon Jumpchain.pdf (524KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Coiling Dragon Jumpchain.pdf
524KB, 1x1px
>>54284716
The level of exited I am for this jumps completion can not be expressed in words
And I really hope he does the Stellar Transformations jump since IEatTomatoes is one of my favorite xianxia author
Thread posts: 481
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.