[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 419
Thread images: 50

File: Do you have trapfinding.jpg (594KB, 1281x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Do you have trapfinding.jpg
594KB, 1281x1600px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

What was the last major personality development your character had? Character development is good, right?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54266743
>>
>>54273850
But they DO have an ass! It's really firm and stuff! Promise!
>>
File: what if.jpg (104KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
104KB, 450x333px
So, Silver or Cold Iron. Also Morningstar or Flail? The game is Iron Gods
>>
File: Robotnik_57[1].png (20KB, 269x295px) Image search: [Google]
Robotnik_57[1].png
20KB, 269x295px
Wait, wait, wait, hold up.

Androids don't have ANY Favored Class?
>>
>>54273842
Getting rejected, story untold
>>
>>54273897
Favored Class does not funcion in PF the same as it did in 3.5. Any race can have any Favored Class, all it does is grant a bonus skill point or hit point everytime you take a level in said class.

Though, tere are also Alternate FAvored Class Bonuses you can take instead that are unique to each race. However I'm unaware if Androids hav any of those
>>
>>54273897

I guess not, unless you care to use the 3pp list.
>>
>>54273892
Cold Iron and flail if you have access to martial weapons

Depending on how much the GM alters the start you'll thank me or don't even notice a difference.

Also don't pile out of combat healing items, running away is better.
>>
When was the last time you played a fantasy black person?

Was it a wise magical negro?
>>
/pfg/ for a level 1 human barb what's a good feat to compliment power attack?
>>
>>54274023
Furious Focus.
>>
>>54274023
raging vitality to prevent sudden barbarian death syndrome
>>
>>54273959
It was a magical negro and it was the funniest character I've ever played.
>>
>>54273950
I know how it fucking functions you imbecile mongoloid. I was obviously referring to the various favored classes that (practically?) all races get.

Obviously anyone can take the +1 HP, but it's usually a shitty choice. It's still odd as fuck that Androids don't seem to get any favored class bonuses.

>>54273955
>I guess not, unless you care to use the 3pp list.
I was hoping not to, since that requires DM input for the crunching. I'm just going to ask the DM if I can take the benefits of another fitting pre-existing race.

But it's still pretty dang weird, since Androids have featured pretty prominently in multiple books. Much more obscure races have relatively full lists.
>>
>>54273959
I almost played one once but I couldn't bring myself to put my Intelligence score low enough for it to be believable.
>>
>>54274046
Isn't that what playing a UCBarb is for
>>
>>54273959
I played a black guy in a one shot horror game.

It was a pretty fun 20 minutes.
>>
>>54273959
>When was the last time you played a fantasy black person?

>tfw the joke character I wrote for this post is a concept I actually really, deeply want to play

Fuck.
>>
>>54273842
Finally deciding to come clean to someone he's had a crush on for years. Still no word on how that's going to turn out.
>>
I'm working on this DSP SRD

Currently uploading all the Bloodforge races and hand-editing them.

I appear to have the old crappy-art version of Bloodforge though, anyone got the updated version which I THINK has errata'd versions of races in it?
>>
File: 1495744834859.jpg (185KB, 678x945px) Image search: [Google]
1495744834859.jpg
185KB, 678x945px
Why are there all these /pfg/ GMs who blanket allow 3pp subsystems like Path of War and Spheres of Power WITHOUT being familiar with them?

For fuck's sake, why would you blanket allow a subsystem you're ignorant of?

Do you have to please /pfg/'s 3pp-humping tendencies THAT badly?
>>
Posting cross thread since I only just got back to my computer.

>>54268061
Thank you for the feedback- you've actually touched on exactly the same issues I have with my own character (Luthaya), so I'll definitely want to work on resolving them. It'll probably require a partial or complete overhaul of the character to fix, but I'll see what I can do.

By the way, could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean about making her like a Q separated from the Continuum? I know what the Q are, but I'm not clear on what you're really suggesting.
>>
File: G1OX3oS (1).png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
G1OX3oS (1).png
80KB, 500x501px
>>54274197
>>
Quick, someone do a once over of the Dominions of Vice apps!
>>
>>54274197
None of those GMs actually run a campaign tho. They just steal the apps as fap material. Never wondered why all of those games are lewd games?
>>
File: 1479959127689.png (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479959127689.png
19KB, 500x375px
>>54274197
>Path of War and Spheres of Power WITHOUT being familiar with them?
I think the only person here unfamiliar with them is you. Shoo shoo Paidrone
>>
Sooo, if I wanted to go divine monk, what should be better? sohei1/enlightenedPalX or SacredFistX?
>>
>>54274197
Pretty much, yeah. Unless you already have friends you can play with, you've got to appeal to certain kinds of people.

People who hate Pathfinder but desperately need more attention.
People who want to build something utterly broken.
People who decide that everything's lewd and want to show off how fucking perverted they can be.

If you don't pander to these fuckers, you end up getting ignored or actively shit on.
>>
>>54274300
I'd recommend Sacred Fist, possibly with a Master of Many Styles dip if you can convince your GM to either let you use the pre-errata version (and get Pummeling Charge by 2nd level) or make a MoMS conversion for Unchained Monk.
>>
>>54274314
>People who want to build something utterly broken.
Considering how few Wizards there are that see play in these games, I'm disinclined to believe you, and think that you're either an idiot or shitposting. Or samefagging, but I'd rather not make that assumption just yet. Hell, most memegame apps I've seen tend to be overally unoptomized in general, and the only person I really ever see optomizing and powergaming those systems is 2hu, even though everyone keeps telling him to shut the fuck up.

The last point I'll concede to, and is one of the main reasons why I don't apply for meme games
>>
>>54274197
Because most of us actually like what DSP does for PoW/Psionics, and the same for DDS's SoM?
You know, many fa/tg/uys have a lot of time on their hands. And that time can be spent reading and learning about the subsystems.
>>
>>54274192
Could you upload something else in the meantime? You don't wanna have to just re-do all those pages.
>>
>>54274389
To be fair, 2hu does have the handicap of actually not being able to understand why anyone would not appreciate over-optimizing.

Personally I think >>54274314 was more on point with their first assertion. I keep running into the problem of someone who won't stop shitting on Pathfinder. And the kind of people who keep trying to boss around other PCs, hog GM attention, and generally just try to make the game all about themselves. But those two rarely go hand in hand, fortunately.
>>
>>54274269
I have to agree with >>54274197. I have seem many GMs allow them when having no idea how they work, then having knee jerk reactions once they see them in action.

>>54274197
It's the same reason I don't allow psionics. I don't know them and thus don't allow them because I don't know how to GM around them. It doesn't have to do with their balance, just my knowledge of their function.
>>
>>54274466

Allowing DSP material also raises the optimization to a pretty high level.
>>
>>54274461
>>54274389
Isn't DHB the worst optimization offender with his "retard bonus to diplomacy" bullshit?
>>
>>54274442
Currently I'm just gonna add a Race template to all of the Bloodforge races, then get onto the various class templates for all the classes (Psionic, Akashic, Initiating). If someone could provide me with the updated version of bloodforge that'd be great- I've only got Aellar and Alicorns done anyhow. Akashic was next on my list and I don't think it's received any major errata (and with how Rajah is shaping up to be a very fine class, might be prudent to start putting that stuff in an SRD of its own because it isn't available ANYWHERE else)
>>
>>54274484
Honestly, no. He tried that once for RotJR, and pretty much just as a joke. He's also much more open to backing down his shit when pressed (like when he applied to LoBaF).
>>
>>54274466
>>54274197
I'm passingly familiar with PoW, as in I understand how the system works and I recognize the different disciplines, but I wouldn't consider myself intimately familiar with it. I ran a game that allowed PoW specifically to help familiarize myself with the material through my players, who knew it better than I did.

Was it a mistake? Possibly. But trial by fire works, except for when it doesn't and even then at least watching you go down in flames with possibly explosive fallout is usually entertaining to outside observers.
>>
>>54274466
Not reading the subsystem rules is a problem with the GM, not the rules, and chances are if you don't know or understand simple systems like SoP or Psionics, you probably don't know 1pp Pathfinder as much as you think you do, consideirng base PAthfinder is twice the convoluted mess that PoW, Psionics, and SoP are. The only subsystem that's just as bad is honestly Akasha, but that's mostly because o Ssalarn getting his fingers on it and fucking it up, and is why SoM is currently in a coma

>>54274484
If I recall, that was only the one time, and it was memed way too much. Most of his other apps tend to be more sanely built, if somewhat silly and egregiously tone-deaf
>>
>>54274466

I generally think most PFG DM's are too light a touch.
>>
>>54274538
Oh I'll give you a heavy touch anon
>>
>>54274482
It raises the floor, not the ceiling, and allows for being able to make decent martials as good as a Super-Optimized Fighter with half of the optimization and crunch needed

>>54274466
Or you're just a lazy cunt who can't be arsed to learn new systems because you're afraid they'll be just as labyrinthine as the mess that is Pathfinder. Just pick up the books and read nigga, its not hard.
>>
Ok /pfg/ settle the argument for me

The players guide to Iron gods says that a player playing a kasatha could require significant changes

You guys say it doesn't

which is it? My research suggests that the nature of Kasatha on golarion is that all those alive would have survived in stasis pods
>>
>>54274593

PoW characters are always more crunch because of maneuvers alone, don't bullshit.
>>
>>54274239
Dehaka: feels like the character is built around the gimmick of teleporting, as if the player would play this up without giving the character personality.

Joun: reads like a joke.

Aethia: I'm not fond of "beloved by everyone" as a personality trait. Give me a description of somebody beloved by everyone, and I'll come to that conclusion on my own. The backstory has a lot of fat that can be trimmed, but it's serviceable. It doesn't jump off the page, however.

Kiri: Dodged the dickass thief angle nicely. His motivation doesn't feel like it'll keep him with the party, but a reason may come up in play.

Sigmund: No.

Carinth: Has no defined reason to be there beyond some spirit telling him so. He's a fey halfling, which is odd. The player submitted another app, which... might not be odd? I dunno, feels odd to me to submit 2 apps.

Amon: Nothing special, but he's solid. He likely won't get much attention, since he's on the bland side, and we can obsess over the trap.

Erebus: The backstory is on the unbelievable side, though I like some of the personality things done. He thinks others are greedy and hoarding magic while he takes it mostly for himself and doesn't really want to share either.

If I had to say, strongest are Aethia, Erebus, Amon, and Kiri, not necessarily in that order. My opinion is worth dick, though.
>>
>>54274606

The DM is online right now, ask him.
>>
File: The Captain.jpg (396KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Captain.jpg
396KB, 650x600px
Okay, everybody. The mojo has passed and the dream is dead, what with the lack of general interest in the game. I will not be running You're the Village Now at this time. I might leave the listing up so people can see when and what I update for it for its eventual run, but it's not gonna be overly soon, and might be done in a different format than I originally intended.

With that said...I did promise you guys I would open Fiendish Intrigue early if Village didn't get any traction, so, yeah.

Are you ready for some fucking intrigue, lads?
>>
>>54274650

There are toooooooo many games!
>>
>>54274608
Maneuvers are at best a third the crunch of spellcasting so I don't know what you're trying to say here
>>
>>54274650
POWER WORD KILL STARTOAD
>>
>>54274606
It would require that the GM makes it so that the Kasatha aren't a bunch of urban legends to anybody not familiar with Numeria and even then there's conflicting lore about them: Iron Gods suggests that they are scattered individuals and as rare as they come while other fluff claims that they have reclusive tribes scattered about.

Iron Gods assume's it's own fluff on the Kasatha to reflect you come across only two living kasatha in the whole campaign.
>>
>>54274608
But those manuevers allow you the chance to make a character easy without as much optimization. Stances and Boosts are often capable of emulating and replacing feats, at least until you have the space needed to grab them, which allows more leeway for the character to build how they wish without any considerable drops in performance, allowing to alleviate many of the problems inherent in PF's Ivory Tower design. Further, woith the way MAnuevers are organized based on type, level, and disc, and how many you can get, it can be argued it is less cumbersome and more forgiving to select manuevers for a PoW character than it is for a caster to select spells.

Overall, the whole system is significantly less bulky and frustrating to finagle with than making a 1pp caster, and requires less overall system mastery and time delving into the crunch to create a competent character than it would take to create an equally competant Figther in base PF.

Plus Manuevers are more fun that just full-attacking all day erryday
>>
>>54274674

I've never seen a PoW character not just use maneuvers that did more damage than full attacks.
>>
>>54274698
Either you're playing with shit 1pp builds or you haven't grasped how to make conditon-based maneuvers god-tier
>>
>>54274727

I don't see how inflicting the "dead" condition is not better than fucking around with anything else.
>>
>>54274670
Isn't there moments where its supposed to imply that the kathasa are from space, and the ones you come across are like, definately ones that were in stasis pods?
>>
File: 1493701555885.jpg (82KB, 667x671px) Image search: [Google]
1493701555885.jpg
82KB, 667x671px
>>54274593

The only 3pp that PLD allowed was Avowed.

Yet PLD was basically one of the most popular games EVER.

Was it all because of the lewd?
>>
File: 1484229763231.png (80KB, 306x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484229763231.png
80KB, 306x333px
>>54274436
>the same for DDS's SoM?

>Ssalarns of Might

Yeah, no.
>>
>>54274740
Yes, and its shame to this day
>>
>>54274738
Yeah the first living one you come across makes a note of that.
>>
>>54274740
>Was it all because of the lewd?
Yes. Lewd and memes, and Vult being a shilly shit
>>
>>54274740
I was mostly interested in PLD due to the setting. The lewd was just the icing on the cake.
>tfw I won't get to be a werewolf
>>
>>54274740
Yeah. People were only interested in either PLD's rape bullshit, or trying to provoke Vult to greater heights of tard rage over the CERTAINTY that there was a conspiracy of people out to ruin his shitty rape game.
>>
Hey /pfg/ just wanted to ask for some feedback. I've posted in a few threads before to gauge interest in a variety of campaign ideas I've had that I've been considering running for /pfg/. I've compiled them along with some elaboration and influences into a pastebin for easy reading. If you guys don't mind I'd appreciate some feedback. The basic options are:

>Monster Hunter style kill all the big things campaign where monster parts can be used in gear crafting

>Privateer/Pirates game that starts with Skull&Shackles or Serpent's Skull and diverges into some golarion freedom for exploration

>Lamashtan cult/cosmic or body horror urban campaign involving themes of transcendence of flesh

>A Jade Regent styled romp in Golarion's Minkai

>urban organized crime campaign involving the building of a guild/gang with a focus on gang warfare/politics and law enforcement

For full explanations and recaps from the last thread where I elaborated on it, here's the pastebin I created:

https://pastebin.com/YQnvEm2E
>>
File: apache knife, gun hold.jpg (15KB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
apache knife, gun hold.jpg
15KB, 476x268px
So, is it ever worth it to use a Dagger Pistol? Further, if one is wielded by a Savage Technologist, would the Dagger part still be usable for the archetype's built in TWF, or would I need the actual feat?
>>
File: bamboozling.jpg (49KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
bamboozling.jpg
49KB, 500x487px
>>54274650
BAM
BOO
ZLE
>>
>>54274736
a permanently crowd-control'd target is far more useful in more scenarios than a dead.

I wouldn't expect someone that doesn't understand the round-by-round limitations of using full attack strikes in terms of DPR to understand that though. Go back to your barbarians with a 2h and power attack
>>
>>54274824
fucks sake just choose one and run it already
>>
File: 1461542856666.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461542856666.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
>>54274831
>the round-by-round limitations of using full attack strikes in terms of DPR
You're right, we should be doing Zenith Strike+Reflected Blade Style in a damage stance instead
>>
>>54274740
PLD was popular but it really wasn't that popular. Overlewd got like twice the apps and I think it had a shorter recruitment.

Its reputation has been stretched in every direction over time between the DM and players bringing it up so often and the haters... also bringing it up so often.
>>
>>54274824
>kill all the big things
To what fucking end?

>Pirates
That bullshit is where campaigns go to die

>Lamashtan
You make it sound interesting, but this is /pfg/. It'd just be ERP horseshit.

>Jade Regent styled
You might as well have written jibberish. This is entirely meaningless, because Jade Regent is such a clusterfuck of things that you can't possibly mean anything other than "I want to be RotJR."

>gang warfare
Okay, this one might actually be okay.
>>
>>54274650
What was the CharGen for this, again?
>>
>>54274831

I don't know what's worse, you being retarded, or this being such terrible bait.
>>
File: What is that I see.jpg (121KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
What is that I see.jpg
121KB, 359x305px
>>54274740
tbhqbbq I would play a game that was just 1pp+Feat Taxes+Avowed+Jolly/Legendary content, maybe a few individual feats from other publishers and homebrews (like the one guy's Muscle Memory feat chain) allowed on a case-by-case group review basis. I would also probably prefer it to be a small group that's all friends instead of the application circus, though. I want to actually be in a gestalt game with the "intended" number of players it was for, too.
>>
>>54274824

Monster Hunter seems pretty cool.
>>
>>54274846
>Nun
>With a Star of David
nigga what
>>
File: tengoo2.png (107KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
tengoo2.png
107KB, 301x301px
>>54274824
Pirates or bust!
>>
>>54274894
Jesus was a jew
>>
>Skulls and Shackles
Tonight we killed two people from the enemy gang on board the ship in chapter one, basically due to an escalation of violence from the past few sessions.

Now the GM is going to kill half of us at the start of next session as retribution.

This campaign is almost as boring as Reign of Winter.
>>
>>54274902
Yeah, so? Last I checked there weren't Jewish nuns wearing Catholic-style habits.
So it's what, alternate history?
>>
>>54274829
Nobody actually applied, so it doesn't count. Also, I still fully intending to run it at some point, when I can drum up interest for it both in myself and others. It was just too niche of a game to start off with at this point in time.
>>54274871
Village had a slightly wonky chargen that allowed lv5 NPC class starts and lv2 PC class starts with low default PB but adjustable depending on how low level you started. In all fairness it was probably a bit weird to throw out.
>>
Why do people say you have to run away in iron gawds
>>
File: shuu hnk.jpg (51KB, 254x444px) Image search: [Google]
shuu hnk.jpg
51KB, 254x444px
>>54274894
Weebs and Nips cannot into Abhrahamic religions. To them its just something to pull wierd symbolism from the Apocrypha and slap together, much in the same way we do to Greek Mythology.
Ironically enough though, the only series where I saw them use christin symbolism in a tasteful and not hamfisted manner with Hokuto no Ken, epsecialy with how Shu's death was done in reference to Golgatha
>>
>>54274925
I mean the christian cross is a fabrication anyways as romans crucified you on poles not crosses.
>>
>>54274964

There are a few encounters that are challenging for level ones depending on group comp. If you have an 18 str barbarian they can basically carry you through all of book one, as is tradition.
>>
>>54274976
Your point being?
Besides being a fedora-tipping douche?
>>
>>54273897
Anyone can choose any one class as their favored class.

Various classes can have various bonuses for various races, but otherwise you pick +1 skill point or +1 HP at every level up (you can switch it around). The extra bonuses are just "you can choose this instead as this race if this class is your favored one". Whether that's useful or not varies greatly... Getting +1/5th of a 5ft (it's +1ft but only does anything at the 5ft breakpoints) on paladin aura radii is pretty cool, but sometimes it's "oh uh, you get +1/2 (again, need two purchases to give +1) to your disarm chance when only using the stinger tail on your akashic veil on that turn", so YMMV
>>
>>54274972
Trigun was okay with it, but in that case the author had actually converted to Christianity and had a basic working knowledge of how it was supposed to work.

It still got all muddled up because he kept injecting a ton of Buddhist stuff as well, but that was probably unavoidable considering how deeply intertwined such things are with Japanese culture.
>>
>>54275005
That the chrisitians until said fabrication used jewish iconography, so it isn't too abstract to imagine some weird splinter sect of christianity might use jewish symbols.
>>
>>54274949
No no, I meant CharGen for Fiendish Intrigue.
>>
>>54275021
Also, the Cross-guns were just badass, especially when Wolfwood had to fight that one Tri-Punisher dude and his old boss.
Man, Trigun was so cool
>>
>>54274593
Why should I have too learn a new subsystem every time someone wants to try something new? Really there are enough good players who want to play what I already know how to run that I have no incentive to learn any new large 3pp subsystem. You're just being really entitled in the idea that the GM HAS to learn everything based on player whims.
>>
>>54274461
>To be fair, 2hu does have the handicap of actually not being able to understand why anyone would not appreciate over-optimizing.

Wait really? Like as an actual medical condition?

Because if not, its still annoying. He was in the threads for one of the smaller games doing that, and i had to keep telling him rule of cool trumped powergaming in that system.
>>
>>54275062
That has not quite been determined yet, because I'm just fiddling together the pitch right now. But at the very least 25pb, Elephant, N.Jolly/Legendary allowed, 3pp/brew allowed by case (including most of my work), along those lines. I am not keen on including PoW because it's wonky, but other stuff (like Spheres or Psionics) could get by. I might fancy it up a little more, I'm not sure.
>>
>>54275167
Literal autism.
>>
>>54275167
2hu has actual fucking autism. Like he literally doesn't comprehend things like 'not everything needs to be optimized and tactically perfect'
>>
>>54274972
That's okay, Abrahamic worshipers cannot into their religions either, and most of the stuff was stolen from the previous religions anyways.

YHWH is the shittiest most jealous of the Elohim anyhow, he doesn't deserve delicious soul power.
>>
>>54275167
2hu literally has an actual diagnosis of autism. He isn't merely "acting autistic", he is autistic.

That's why he doesn't understand why nobody wants to play with him except other people who like hyper-optimization, and why even when his games break down he still assumes it was because he only did something wrong mechanically.
>>
>>54274535
DHB being tone deaf is a meme that only happened like twice out of like16 games he applied to.
>>
>>54274976
A far more fun one is the fact that Mary became a virgin just a handful of centuries ago, as back in the time where this allegedly happened, the second (of three; iirc after the vows but before the couple joins the reception) main part of one's wedding day was consummation with the old matrons checking to make sure.
>>
>>54275182
>>54275214
>>54275249
Wow, a rare case of it being an actual thing. Huh. Still, i don't feel bad about telling him off. The system in question was one where optimization wasn't even needed. You could pick shit at random almost and still be perfectly viable.

Eventually he either fucked off or learned to stop posting pics though, so i dunno what happened to him after he left that thread.
>>
>>54275179
>no PoW
Fuck off.
>>
>>54275291
Wasn't 2hu a grill?
>>
>>54275159
>Why should I have too learn a new subsystem every time someone wants to try something new?
3.5 grognardism at its finest. ITs so sad that 3.PF has ruined so many players and made thm so adverse to the idea of learning new mechancis and systems, despite the fact that most of them are no where near as convoluted or needing system mastery as 1pp PF.

Seriosuly, are you so adverse to the idea of learning who ways and means of making characters and playing the game? Are you so closed minded to not want to try out new systems that are simpler and better designed for the ideas, concepts, and builds that people want to play? What you're doing is trying to dig a trench with a spoon, and insisting its the only method you're comfortable with despite people offering you shovels instead. Its downright tabletop Luddite behavior is what it is.

Likewise, if you're offering to run a game for people, it generally your own responsibility to know how to actuall play and run the damned game in the first place, since as the GM its your obligation and responsibility to be the arbiter of rules and story, and to help solve issue and facilitate the fun of your group. You're there to try to aid in making sure EVERYONE at the table is given the chance to have fun (provided it is not at the expense of the group). If you don't want to put in the effort to ensure and maximize the ability of your players to enjoy themselves, and to be able to prvide the insight and system knowledge/mastery to do so, then you obviously have no business being a GM, and should pass your mantle to another player who actually does have the work ethic and system knowledge to actually do the damned job. And if your group wants to playusing a new system or ruleset, you should at least take the time to read and review the system yourself, and discuss with your group openly as to the reasons why you guys should and shouldn't use it.
>>
>>54274650
>Killing the listing before I submit my character
Alright, mayne. Probably wouldn't have happened even if I propped up the pc/npc count with leadership, recruits, squire and the rest.
>>
>>54275310
I only ever saw them get called "2hu", so i have no idea.
>>
Wait a second, does Tuvark's WotR have ZERO paladins, and ONE Ladyknight? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>54275310
Does it matter?
>>
>>54275350
He was bullied so hard he turned around to save face
>>
>>54274670
>>54274738
>>54274769

Fine, I'll withdraw my app. I clearly didn't know what I was talking about when I wrote it. Saves me the trouble of making a sheet, I guess.
>>
>>54275312
You got on this rant yet I probably know far more systems than you. I'm not at all adverse to learning new things. Im adverse to learning new pathfinder. That time is better spent on other things.

I mean fuck man you are projecting. I doubt you know how to run Double Cross, Degenisis, Unhallowed, Burning Wheel, Cthulhutech, Unknown Armies, Stars Without Number, L5R, or a fuck ton of other bullshit I know how to run. I spend time learning systems not every 3pp in pathfinder.

You are so fucking butthurt.
>>
>>54275323
Sorry, friend. I've left the listing up for now and I do intend to run it later on, hopefully soon-ish, but it was a fairly spur-of-the-moment inspiration thing, and when the response is as glum as it was, that kills the mojo. The game was too niche and the app time too short. It wasn't to be.

Hopefully you'll still be up for it when I eventually do run it, and hopefully I'll have fleshed everything out a bit more so more people can be attracted by the idea as well.
>>
>>54275350
It's almost like thread memes don't actually determine peoples' actions.
>>
>>54275386
i mean its not like we're the GM, but clearly a Kasatha PC is problematic in iron gods
>>
>>54275179
I love it! Just think of an interesting character gimmick for generation.
>>
>>54275390

Well I mean, it's just weird for me to think of WotR and no paladins.
>>
>>54275408
Only in the same way someone from Minkai would be for Jade Regent.

But GMs keep letting them in anyway. You just need to work with the player and tell them how they need to start off, what their place in the world will be.
>>
>>54275363
You should be nice to girls so they might show you their cute little feet
>>
>>54275415
The DMPC will be a Paladin.
>>
>>54275424
honestly i wouldn't accept a pc from minkai for jade regent either
>>
2 listings down, I better make a game to keep those appz coming.
>>
>>54275412
I have a few campaign traits going that have some good gimmick in them, but given the expansion on Intrigue I should probably involve the Factions more. Anything else you can think of?
>>
File: sigmund.jpg (54KB, 437x640px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund.jpg
54KB, 437x640px
>>54275428
No, the DMPC will be the nodachi knight, Sigmund Gulbrand.
>>
>>54275350
It means you and your "friends" failed again, Cabalkiddie. Now fuck off.
>>
>>54275437
Maybe RotJR GM should have taken your advice.
>>
>>54275408
>>54275424
Doesn't matter now. I deleted it. Even though I thought Iron Gods was the only AP that race would make sense, clearly I was mistaken.
>>
>>54275480

You should've just asked the DM
>>
>>54275480
You are really milking this shit for all it's worth, ain't you? You're not getting sympathy, you're just making yourself look like a whiner.
>>
>>54275465
Did RotJR actually pick anyone from Minkai proper?
>>
>>54275480
>I can't stand the opinions of others so instead of asking the GM if its cool i'm going to cry like a child in the thread

Fucking good thing you deleted too, can't imagine anyone wanting to play with you after this showing.
>>
>>54275517
Certain people get special treatment based on who they are and who they know.
And that's all I'm going to say about that.
>>
>>54275530
>a 2nd game got ran, meaning even more people got to play than initially thought, but that games baaaad cause the gm chose some friends.
>>
>>54275445
I don't even know, I was considering Gestalt with one side needs to be Vigilante, or Bard? Something so each character has the chance to do SOMETHING intrigue related.
>>
DSP SRD is chugging along

Currently doing Akashic mysteries stuff. Uploading the Gamla, Sobek, and Suqur, then I'm gonna do classes.
>>
>>54275502
>>54275512
Yeah, it does sound like that, but bringing this stuff up just kinda drained my desire to play. I'm better off focusing on the game I'm going to be starting soon, regardless.
>>
>>54275571
Great work!
>>
>>54275571

Oh wow someone is actually doing this? That's great, I was just thinking about this last night. Do you need any help?
>>
>>54275387
Yet you're here in PAthfinder land instead of actually playing those better systems because why? I mean, if you have no problem learning other systems, then why would you be too laz to learn what are essentially the most popular and well received changes and fixes to Pathfinder? Your words and actions contradict, and you come across as desperately trying to defend the size of your epeen against criticism towards your close-mindedness by going "nuh-uh, you are the poopy head, I am so much better than you!!!1!" followed by projecting butthurt when you lack any form of argument to combat the points made against you.

I believe its time to stop posting for you. You have done nothing but contradict yourself and shriek like a child against criticism against your opinions. You are either a liar or a hypocrite if the contradictory nature of your posts is anything to go by, and I suggest that unless you have an actual argument to defend your position rather that going "nuh-uh. you am butthurt I am teh internet tough guy" I suggest you stop posting on a general dedicated to a game you obviously shouldn't be wasting your time on since you clearly have much better things to do and games to play. Return to Burning Wheel, leave Pathflounder behind, and sink not into the mire that is Monte Cooke's Wild Ride, you will be much happier that way. Especially if you don't want to put in the effort to learn what must be learned to actually make this shitshow playable
>>
>>54275585
Thanks.

>>54275598
It would be nice to have a 100% up to date version of Bloodforge, along with someone to handle OGL stuff because I can't really wrap my head around it. Currently I'm filling out all the Akashic Mysteries content, as that exists in NO SRD, while Psionics and Path of War is available on the PFSRD.
>>
/pfg/

A thought on iron gods.

Were one to play a Shifter, or some other class with access to the Alteration sphere, couldn't they use the Morphic Weapon talent to create heavy weapons and such, and as long as you have batteries, shoot all sorts of crazy varieties of guns.

you'd have to get proficiency of course but still
>>
>>54275647
As a follow up, since Graft Weapon turns them into primary natural attacks, you could graft multiple heavy weapons into yourself and turn yourself into a 40k obliterator.

All you need is proficiency, and enough batteries to last a lifetime.
>>
>>54275569
Prestigestalt or Vigilante bonus stuff could definitely be a thing to use, yeah. FreeVMC is also an option. I will not be allowing plain gestalt because that's simply overpowered - even limited to "one side must be Vigilante" gets nuclear pretty quick because how adaptable Vigilante is, especially with Legendary content.

But I'll definitely expand on Factions content for the traits, which will expand the intrigues right from the get-go.
>>
>>54275631
Updated Bloodforge is in the QANON trove. Tried to upload it here, but captcha kept timing out.
>>
>>54275710
>>54275712
Thank you both. I only got started on Aellar and Alicorns so having the new version of Bloodforge is certainly a help.
>>
>>54275704
A free prestige class sounds pretty amazing, desu.
>>
>>54275730
They were both me. First post went through anyway, but I deleted it because I thought the file was corrupted or something.
>>
>>54275781
Fuck, well, gonna use the QANON trove then.
>>
>>54275663
Oi.

This is my plan for Kordak, only instead of using SoP I'm using the Machine Element from the LG content. Granted, it'll gonna be a while before I can grab any decent guns, but it's gonna be a gun that won't need bullets to fire, just burn.
>>
>>54275291
What was the system?
>>
What are the odds Princess Eutropia is a lesbian, or at least has a female (ex)-lover in War for the Crown?
>>
>>54275891
This seems like something you should ask the GM.
>>
>>54275877
Kamigakari. I didn't think people here would care, so i didn't mention it.
>>
How would one Stat the Stake Driver in Pathfinder?
>>
>>54275791
I only thought it was corrupted. I don't know for sure. But getting it straight from the source is probably the best idea.
>>
>>54275912
Kamigakari isn't really that good a game, the spirit pool is nice but in the end it dicks all over itself with SRS bullshit.

I'd play it over Pathfinder any day, but damn.
>>
>>54275926
Most definitely. I'm like 95% done with the Akashic Races, and soon I'm gonna toss the classes up. Soon as I have the entirety of Akashic Mysteries up there and formatted I'll try and get the site more easily navigable and I might consider releasing it to the public
>>
>>54275924
a (close) category weapon, 1 handed, piercing damage, does above average damage with a high crit chance, but requires ammunition.
>>
>>54275902
But I want to complain about Paizo here!
>>
>>54275891
As told by Paizo? She's pansexual genderfluid transapplesauce.

As told by /pgg/? She's straight unless otherwise noted.

If the Cabal gets involved? Ceri and Wist claim her right out of the gate, and the GM runs her as a lesbo.
>>
>>54275961
C U T E
>>
>>54275924

1d6 19-29/x3 Exotic weapon. P

Can load the device with a chemical explosive to deal +4 additional damage, and automatically confirm critical hits.

Standard action reload, Subject to Rapid Reload feat.
>>
>>54275946
You making this does actually line up with an issue I had today with a player. He wanted to play a centaur or other quadroped, so I told him about the Decataur. He then called me later saying he couldn't find it on the SRD, at which point I had to get the file to him. You doing this right now feels like a direct answer to what I needed then, so I thank you for your efforts.
>>
>>54275965
Yes. Unless you've actually got to play with them. Ever play with two people who are already in a relationship? The entire game freezes up because they only want to talk to each other, and only about their characters fucking.
>>
>>54275961
But it would be otherwise noted in the campaign book!
>>
>>54275936
SRS?
>>
>>54276008
No problemo. It's an issue that's been bugging me for a while- Psionics and Path of War are uploaded to the SRD, but it's not ALL of the Psionics and Path of War stuff.

Off the top of my head, the SRD does not have:

>Any Psionics Augmented book, such as PsiAug Kineticists, PsiAug Occultists, Empath Medium, or Mind and Soul
>The Medic book
>Fool's Errand
>it has NO Bloodforge books
>Lords of the Night is not available
>Steelforge is not uploaded either

I figure I'll give back to the community. Now that I've got the updated Bloodforge book, I'm gonna return to it so that I can finally finish all of that stuff, as Bloodforge is one of the simpler books to port (all it is are a bunch of races, a few feats, and a prestige class or two).
>>
>>54276056
So? I see encounters in APs and modules all the time that are so shitty they require a change. For example: Most of Wrath of the Righteous.
>>
>>54276063
Have you thought about putting the Lords of the Wild playtest information?
>>
>>54276062
Standard Roleplaying System?
>>
So how about those WotR picks?
>>
>>54276071
I'm going to shy away from Playtest stuff until it's 100% finished, but I haven't seen any updates for Lords of the Wild recently. When it's done and there's a PDF of it up, and it's in the trove, I'll take a look and add the various fun stuff from it to the DSP SRD
>>
>>54276069
>Gender-killing the gay people in WotR

Woooooooow
>>
>>54276129
I mean the combat encounters. And Iomedae.
You dumb cunt.
>>
I'm going to make a musclegirl Life Oracle with the wrecker curse! She's going to accidentally destroy things because she can't control her strength! She will be great! She will be absolutely not for lewds!
>>
>>54276159
Okay
>>
File: 8VkLL5vYWU3ENwqnR8QKAk.jpg (228KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
8VkLL5vYWU3ENwqnR8QKAk.jpg
228KB, 940x529px
Please to help. How do I build pic related?
>>
>>54276168
Probably not with pathfinder
>>
>>54276168
Level 20 Human Trench Fighter
>>
>>54276159
Ever figure out a game for this? There are a few recruiting, and one projected to start soon. I'm not sure she'd fit well in an intrigue game, though.
>>
>>54276168
Use a better system for it?

In all seriousness, your best bet is probably to gestalt Paladin and Barbarian while dipping Gunslinger or otherwise getting hold of firearms proficiency. From there you'd want Exotic Weapons Proficiency with the chainsaw, and then give your GM a blowjob to get hold of advanced firearms.
>>
>>54276094
ah. Sorry about that, i'm not good with acronyms. I always think of some weird esoteric shit.

Besides the rolling 2d6 for stuff, i don't see much similarity though.

Damage is determined by ranks, you get a race and two styles compared to 3 classes that level individually.

The scene system isn't really good or bad, it just sort of is.

All in all, it seems fine to me.
>>
>>54276192
Not yet. I might go for the linnorm game, but I've been bamboozled before and it's giving me the 'boozle vibe
>>
>>54276134
Suuuuuure you do, you bigot.
>>
>>54276181
>>54276182
>>54276200
What if I skip the guns and just do his rip and tear mode?
>>
>>54276240
Level 20 Barbarian?
>>
>>54276240
Then it's a lot simpler, just double down on the chainsaw and on fighting bare-handed, or with gauntlets. Possibly Bloody-Knuckled Rowdy or Steelfist Commando.
>>
>>54276240
Barbarian.
There's a rage power that is literally just ripping the opponents organs out.
>>
>>54276265
>>54276267
>>54276273
Awesome. Thanks all.
>>
Which AP would be the best for an extra lewd version with plenty of monster raep?
>>
>>54276297
Rape specifically? Maybe WotR?
>>
>>54276297
Carrion Crown
>>
>>54276317
Not specifically. Just an AP that can get lewded up to PLD levels.

>>54276320
Thanks I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>54276297
WotR, Carrion Crown and Giantslayer
>>
>>54276297
Serpent's Skull, probably.
>>
>>54276335
>>54276297
Rise of the Runelords. You fight cultists of a Goddess of rape in part 1, a creepy serial killer in part 2, hillbilly rapist ogres in part 3, and the list just goes on and on from there. You wouldn't even need to change all that much, just bring the rape to the fore rather than keeping it in the background.
>>
>>54276343

Oh, and as >>54276340 says you can do WotR and Giantslayer.

I don't agree with Carrion Crown since it's only really got Gnoll.
>>
>>54276352
Gnoll, undead and a few aberrations.
>>
>>54276297
That really depends on your tastes in monsters, doesn't it?
>>
>>54276349
Lewd RotR has been done to death though.
>>
>>54276352
>>54276363
Wait, is Carrion Crown the Ustalav one?

Not hard to put werewolves in that one.
>>
File: empty.jpg (83KB, 574x551px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
83KB, 574x551px
>>54276343
>mfw Trouser Serpent's Skull was a bamboozle
>>
File: 1489341021928.png (331KB, 521x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489341021928.png
331KB, 521x433px
>>54275291
>The system in question was one where optimization wasn't even needed. You could pick shit at random almost and still be perfectly viable.

You know that these are the systems optimizers like best, because you can optimize and make neat builds and NOT break the game?

Unlike Pathfinder.
>>
So I'm thinking either Serpent's Skull or Giantslayer then. Which one would /pfg/ prefer?
>>
>>54276438
do Serpent's Skull
>>
>>54276411
My issue with the way 2hu did it was that he did the same shit with every character he made.

He also horrendously overstated a couple issues that no self respecting DM would even be bothered by.

The powergaming itself is fine, but it was the overstatement of certain things that got to me.
>>
>>54276438
Serpent's Skull is an entire book of shitty survival mechanic subsystems
>>
>>54276438
Do Giantslayer for the Orcs, Giants and Dragons.
>>
Gonna namefag for a bit while we're doing this.

I'm going through a tentative setup for the chargen of Intrigue. Tell me what you think of this:
>Lv3 start, 25pb, WBL plus campaign bonuses
>HP: Max 1+average (or roll) or Max all?
I'd prefer the first because it gives me more threat leeway.
>Background Skills in effect
>Emerging guns (plot reasons, sorry slinger fans)
>2 Traits +1 for drawback
>Campaign Traits in effect
Thinking of a system of 1 campaign trait, 1 faction-specific campaign trait - though options should be made for players who don't want to be affiliated with a faction to start with
>Limited prestigestalt or free VMC with extra spice
Possibly thinking of tying these to Factions as well, though not entirely sure how to make that work without involving extremely tedious sidequests or similar shit that the rest of the party doesn't want to deal with.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>54276450
>>54276488
I'll give both of them a read through and figure out which has the best oppurtunities for lewds. I'll probably post a listing tonight or tomorrow morning.
>>
Progress has restarted on Bloodforge Races. Blinklings are now done. Moving onto Decataurs
>>
>>54276468
>he did the same shit with every character he made
Like what?
>>
Alright, our GM has decided he wants to set up some kind of shounen style tournament where PCs fight each other and some NPCs because of reasons. I'm a level ten mythic two lawful evil half-elf Destined Sorcer/ Pain school Psychic. The dice gods hate me so my first opponent is a PC tiefling Paladin/Armiger of the same level with AC through the goddamn roof. What's my best strategy to fuck shit up?
>>
Is there a Legendary Ninja by the same guys who did Legendary Rogue?
>>
>>54276563
He always went the same couple classes and always took a specific couple talents, and most of them were cyborgs because their stats are a bit powergamed naturally.

The issue is more in that he always did it regardless of what character he was making.
>>
>>54273959
I had a Slayer in an Iron Gods game like forever ago.

He was adopted by a Sargavan explorer who traveled the world, the explorer's luck ran out in Numeria when he ran afoul of some Tech League Agents.
>>
>>54276514
Honestly, in terms of HP scaling, I suggest max HP every level and then double max hp every level post level 10-11
>>
>>54276585
Wait a sec, I was in those Kamigakari threads.

Those were sample theorycrafting builds, weren't they?
>>
>>54276603
This assumes the PCs will not get their hands on silly amounts of defenses to avoid taking damage, though - which they will, because they're PCs. It's a nice idea, but not for this game. It's Intrigue, after all, not "18 STR barbarian carries entire Stage 1".
>>
File: 1487383663042.png (46KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487383663042.png
46KB, 200x200px
>>54276514
DON'T do maxed HP at all levels unless you want d12 HD warders to shit all over everyone.

PFS style HP is totally fine.
>>
File: This beautiful, woman.png (354KB, 339x514px) Image search: [Google]
This beautiful, woman.png
354KB, 339x514px
>>54275970
>19-29/x3
shit man, slap keen on that and it becomes 9-29.
>>
>>54276668
What if the enemies have Max HP at all times too?
>>
>>54276685
>implying
>>
>>54276685
Then the warder will still shit all over everyone.
>>
>>54276635
Were they? i may be thinking about another guy that came around a bit later.

I do remember 2hu arguing to death about contractor B being overpowered though.

Which was dumb because we didn't even have the GM section of the book it was from.

He also argued to death about multi-target attacks and extra attack timings, but of course those are a bit stronger than normal.
>>
>>54276708
Why Warder as opposed to Barbarian/Paladin/any other d12s?
>>
>>54276514

Resist the urge to go heug with power.

People enjoy being the heroes, but in the long term there's weight to overcoming weaknesses, dealing with difficulties, and other such things.
>>
File: 1495358782787.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495358782787.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>54276712
>multi-target attacks and extra attack timings

Haven't we all learned that multiplying your attacks at a low cost is basically one of the strongest things in any RPG?
>>
>>54276714

Paladin isn't d12, though.
>>
>>54276728
What? I could've sworn they were d12. Oh well.
>>
>>54276722
Indeed. It was a dumb thing to argue over.

Frankly, he was correct that most other talents in the high talent category need to be seriously considered against getting an extra attack, but its not like it ever gave you more dice to work with. You either get 2 medium attacks or 1 super strong attack and 1 weapon attack.

As for multi-target attacks, he is right that they are a bit stronger than they should be, but it also doesn't matter against a single enemy.

All things considered, their arguments were either obvious and done to death for every system ever, or flawed for some reason.
>>
>>54276721
You gotta keep in mind that "Intrigue" is right there in your face from the get-go in this game. Not to go full meme or spoil anything, but you will be dealing with actors at and above your own power levels (and influence) in this campaign, and doing so usually requires other abilities than "i smash". You will need to be a bit savvy and able to discern who you can afford to mess with, or there will be consequences.

Not to say there's definitely no place in the party for a 18 STR barbarian, but you might want to fancy him up a little so he can at least ACT when the time comes to do other things than smashing. The worst thing is having long segments of sessions where players are completely left out because their character has nothing to contribute.
>>
>>54276752
>All things considered, their arguments were either obvious and done to death for every system ever
Yeah, nah, if multitarget/multiattack is strong then you NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THAT SHIT.

>or flawed for some reason
Boo fucking hoo, someone said something bad about your pet system.
>>
>>54276825
Its not like power attack or some shit. you can't just Hulk smash things continuously in kamigakari. Most talents only work once per round, and they only apply to a single attack.

So while an extra attack is near guarantee'd extra damage, It was by no means gamebreaking because you probably won't have the resources to maximize it.

Flawed as in
>The GM section for that book isn't even translated yet and you are calling having a glorified familiar OP when thats countered by adding an extra monster or 2

And he argued it almost every thread till he stopped going there.
>>
Decataurs are now done. Moving onto Dreiges.

I personally like Dreiges more than Half-giants. What's your take on them?
>>
>>54276872
>Most talents only work once per round, and they only apply to a single attack.
There are talents in Kamigakari that work anyway on multiattacks.
>>
>>54276883
I prefer Oggrs over both, honestly.
>>
File: 1487520324506.jpg (26KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487520324506.jpg
26KB, 680x383px
>>54276872
>glorified familiar OP when thats countered by adding an extra monster or 2

>the GM has to balance it by adding extra monsters

You know that means it's NOT balanced, right?
>>
>>54276896
>The GM section for that book isn't even translated yet

Quote the whole thing or none of it.
>>
>>54276899
Even if the GM section has monsters that unsummon summons, it's STILL busted because you have to design your monsters to counter it.

Haven't we all learned this shit? Summons and breaking action economy are always busted if you give them extra actions.
>>
>New Dominion character
>Seducer Witch

Renpa is cute! C U T E!
>>
>>54276721
I am tired and read this wrong.

I'm trying. That's why I'm thinking of creative ways to promise people power, without handing out free bonuses like candy. Factions seem like a fun way to handle it while also tying the power into the storyline.

Another think I'm thinking about, to make prestige classing an actual thing you might do more often than fucking never
>all 9/10caster PRCs are now 10/10
>the first PRC you take now counts as your favored class, both for purpose of FCB points AND the FCBs you can take with said points
So you can for example PRC into Arcane Archer and keep getting Magus FCBs.
>>
>>54276916
>Thing in an expansion book is busted even if that expansion gives the way to deal with it

Thats fucking retarded sounding and you know it.

If it was a core class, i'd be inclined to agree, but otherwise no.
>>
>>54276926
She's a demon worshipping slut!

I want to turn her to good with my LG dick.
>>
>>54276926
By virtue of class? No. Stop shilling.
>>
>>54276944
I am diametrically opposed to this statement. If anon wants to play an evil, raunchy slut, I'm going to treat the character like an evil, raunchy slut. This just reminds me of that greentext about someone who made a sex slave on F-List and only got people who wanted to "save" her.
>>
>>54276941
>the expansion has to give you monsters to hard counter a summoner PC

You know the summoner's still broken, right?
>>
>>54277089
It also gives a class with special weapons several times stronger than regular ones too, and no one complained about that one bit. So i'ma say he was full of shit.

The other issue is that Contractors are pretty squishy, their talents only affect their familiars, and the familiar disappears if they get knocked out.

Strong? maybe. Gamebreaking? not really.
>>
>>54277108
>It also gives a class with special weapons several times stronger than regular ones too, and no one complained about that one bit. So i'ma say he was full of shit.
Totally fucking irrelevant if you NEED to be that class to use those weapons. Do you even know what you're saying?
>The other issue is that Contractors are pretty squishy, their talents only affect their familiars, and the familiar disappears if they get knocked out.
They're not squishier than any other caster. And they've still got an extra body with extra actions.
>>
File: sweating ek.png (63KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sweating ek.png
63KB, 225x225px
>Role in Party: Stress Reliever
>>
>>54277108
>>54277133
>>54277089
Take this Kamigakari talk to somewhere else.
>>
File: 1412995467718.jpg (21KB, 339x187px) Image search: [Google]
1412995467718.jpg
21KB, 339x187px
>>54277163
>role in party: sensual masseuse
>>
>>54277133
Unless they take one particularly strong attack to the face, in which they still have 0 actions.

There's also the fact that unlike every other style, contractor B has no Synergy. Their contractor talents affect that, their other style's do not.

So in terms of powergaming, its basically the same shit as just taking a specific talent at level 5.
>>
Is StarToad confirmed worse than Rory?
>>
Tonight on UNDEAD SIDE: https://pastebin.com/h5jUCUGS
>They meet the captain of their vessel
>Learn that the ship confiscated their corpses
>Guy who killed them was going to make them into zombie meidos
>Doktor of the ship saw that they could be so much more, got offended.
>Captain gives them an offer. They can challenge him to a duel of Wits, Fortitude, Will (and Grace, didn't expect Fairy Maid to be there tonight).
>If they win, they can leave the ship at the Port of Tortugh with a fair compensation for their work.
>If they lose, they need to stick around until they can pay off the good Doktor's reagent cost with their wages.
>First Challenge is Fortitude - Aoife must outdrink the Captain.
>She just starts chugging the whiskey
>Poison Immunity.jpeg
>He takes that as a challenge
>Captain attempts to mimick her, gets knocked out.
>Doktor revives him, he realizes she was immune after the fact but gives it to her anyways.
>Next challenge is Wit with Talia.
>It's a fucking children's card game
>What is a card game? A shitty pile of references
>Opposed INT checks to determine who wins each "turn".
>Fluffed however.
>Tally ends up victorious after a series of awful Firefly references.

Next session will have the last two challenges, and hopefully ending with them arriving at Tortugh, as free... undead ladies.
>>
Dreigi are done, moving onto Grendles.

Given the option to pick between a Half-giant, a Dreigi, Grendles, or Oggrs, which would you pick as a musclegirl waifu?
>>
>>54277237
Probably half-giant or dreigi.
>>
>>54277237
I'd rather play as an Oggr. But I guess Dreigi since last I checked they were just humans but red.

I'm not sure what the hell their supposed to BE actually. Like Bloodforge races are mix ups of fantasy races and monsters and stuff, but Dreigi just kinda seem like something out of someones homebrew setting that doesn't really have a place in other worlds.

Like, Half-Hobgoblins. You have humans. You have hobgoblins. Stuff happens. Same for most of the other races in the book.
>>
>>54277291
Dreigi seem to me to be essentially "non-psionic" half-giants. And I honestly prefer them for that.
>>
>>54277315
Do you not like Psionics or do you just not like how Psionics is stapled on to Half-Giants because reasons.
>>
What are some good encounters for a 6 team party of level 6s, /pgg/?

I have a Two-hander Ranger, Kineticist, Hexcrafter Eldritch Archer Magus with firearms, Questioner Investigator, Cleric and Warder.
>>
Gonna post a final tentative list before I sleep.

CHARGEN
>Lv3 start, 25pb, WBL plus campaign bonuses
>HP: Max 1, average or roll for subsequent levels
>Background Skills in effect
>Emerging guns
>2 Traits +1 for drawback
>Bonus Campaign Traits in effect: 1 campaign trait, 1 faction-specific campaign trait (including unaffiliated options)
>Higher tier Faction bonuses can give you Limited Prestigestalt, free VMC with extra spice and similar things
>SPECIAL PRESTIGE CLASS RULES
>The first Prestige Class you take is considered to be your Favored Class for the purpose of gaining FCB and what FCBs you can take
>You gain the Prestigious Spellcaster feat ONCE for free upon entering any casting PRC with less than 10/10 casting, without prereqs
>You gain the Favored Prestige Class feat upon entering a non-casting PRC

BANLIST/3PP LIST:
Homebrew by case
Initiators (classes and archetypes) banned, PoW feats and Martial Training allowed
Legendary/N.Jolly allowed
Psionics ??? (possibly allowed)
Spheres ??? (probably allowed)
Avowed ??? (possibly allowed)

I'm slep for now, but opinions are appreciated.
>>
File: 1470986614264.gif (621KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470986614264.gif
621KB, 480x270px
>>54277163
>mfw fresh from the desert
>mfw this isn't a bad girl being bad, this is a bad girl being corrupted even further
>>
>>54277325
The latter. Psionics itself is a good system, why else would I be making a DSP SRD with all the Psionics Augmented stuff included? I just want half-giants without Psionic baggage, because even though Psionics is very mechanically solid, I find that the fluff is... not really all that engaging to me, personally.
>>
>>54277353
I'm the opposite. I quite like Psionic fluff. It has a very clear identity as opposed to Arcane stuff.
>>
Can I get a discord link?
>>
File: Link.jpg (27KB, 537x397px) Image search: [Google]
Link.jpg
27KB, 537x397px
>>54277369
Here you go.
>>
>>54277369
Use the archive you fucking newfag
>>
>>54277330
15 bears.
>>
>>54277373
>Asks for Link
>Posts Zelda
>>
How do initial and secondary effects of poisons work? Do you have to fail multiple saves to get the secondary effect?
>>
Okay, just watched this anime from my backlog and I'm in love.

Stat her, /pfg/
>>
>>54277382

Don't know who that is or where she's from.
>>
>>54277382
Spellslinger Wizard
done. that's literally it.
>>
>>54277378
If its like 3.5, then you make a roll for the initial effects, and take them immediately. After X amount of time, you make a second roll for the secondary effects, and then take them then.
>>
>>54277382
LG Aasimar Spellslinger Wizard 1 / Hexcrafter Eldritch Archer Magus X

I dunno which God in Golarion lore she worships.
>>
File: e3b9dbe3d2692138dee48dcb1c6df5bd.jpg (232KB, 725x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e3b9dbe3d2692138dee48dcb1c6df5bd.jpg
232KB, 725x1200px
>>54277191

This seems like a bad idea. The gambling challenge should be all-or-nothing for the group, because otherwise, some of the party can be released from the crew while others are left behind.
>>
File: d21[1].jpg (448KB, 1916x714px) Image search: [Google]
d21[1].jpg
448KB, 1916x714px
>>54277393
>he hasn't watched Youjo Senki

Do it, anon.
>>
>>54277365
I've not got any real /ill-will/ towards psionics fluff. It's serviceable and it holds up, but half-Giants don't strike me as being very psionic. I guess Dreiges just scratch that itch better for me. I do unironically prefer the fluff of most of the Occult classes more than the fluff of the Psionics classes.

Anyways, Grendles are halfway done. I'm gonna finish the Bloodforge races tonight.
>>
>>54277427
By the nature of the show, she hates all of them.
>>
>>54277444
Unfortunately for her, she has to worship one of them or her powers fail.
>>
>>54277441
Isn't that the hilariously edgy show about a japanese guy who reincarnates a small girl?
>>
>>54277443
>half-Giants don't strike me as being very psionic.
I agree with this
> do unironically prefer the fluff of most of the Occult classes more than the fluff of the Psionics classes.

I disagree strongly with this, but I honestly prefer the Occult classes to the Arcane classes in terms of fluff. The Occultist feels more like a Wizard than any of the Arcane prepared casters.
>>
>>54277382
Spellburst savant gunwitch
>>
>>54277453
You could jury rig it like in the show in that she simply needs to pray, not necessarily worship.

Small fluff difference, but mechanically pretty much the same deal.
>>
File: xmm02n9l4hny[1].png (135KB, 439x353px) Image search: [Google]
xmm02n9l4hny[1].png
135KB, 439x353px
>>54277427
>Tanya
>LG
>>
>>54277474
>LG

Its literally called the saga of tanya the evil. What?
>>
>>54277474
>defends the glorious fatherland
>exterminates uneducated rabble
>cares about her troops

Definitely lawful good. Only dirty uneducated judens fall for the lugenpresse.
>>
>>54277461
Again, opinions, opinions, some I agree with, some I don't. Occultist does Wizard better than Wizard does (Mage's Paraphernalia, anyone?), Spiritualist is one of my favorite buddy classes, Medium would be one of my favorite classes if it was more mechanically sound, Mesmerist is weird and fun even if it's not that powerful, and Kineticist does get a TON of fun 3pp stuff for it.

The only Occult class that really just does not jive with me is Psychic. It just kind of... is a worse Sorcerer. Occult stuff generally has more fun, weird fluff than the standard arcane/divine fluff. That might just be my preference for pulpy goodness though.
>>
What nation in Golarion is the most likely to "Blanda upp?"
>>
>>54274389
Good luck trying to break a PFG game with an wizard. Everyone in them has seen these boards, and knows how to deal with idiot wizard players who actually thing /tg/ is a good source of 'how to break campaigns'.

Protip: playing a wizard is not the same as threorycrafting the ultimate quantum wizard.
>>
File: 1479630902952.jpg (6KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479630902952.jpg
6KB, 185x200px
>>54277508
>cares about her troops
>>
>>54277530
The one that makes you go back to /pol/.
>>
>>54277538
Maybe the brown haired girl, but thats a separate thing entirely.
>>
>>54277538
I mean, considering how her "training from hell" resulted in zero losses, and her troops became badass mage hunters with numerous honors and medals under the coats because of it, I'd say it counts.
>>
>>54277532
>Protip: playing a wizard is not the same as threorycrafting the ultimate quantum wizard.
Unless you're an Arcanist, in which case you ARE a quantum wizard.
>>
>>54277560
The most she did to "Care" for them was kick one in the back to get some snow out of his lungs.

They survived on their own, nothing more or less.
>>
>>54277538
A good father disciplines their children because he wants them to be the best they can be.
>>
File: 79e[1].png (226KB, 512x400px) Image search: [Google]
79e[1].png
226KB, 512x400px
>>54277569
>he hasn't read the novels

He's a pragmatist. Even without a shred of consideration or personal attachment to her men, she still understands how to keep their morales up and their loyalty strong which is a sign of good leadership.
>>
>>54276168
Wait for Starfinder, duh.
>>
>>54277532
>Wizards are broken from level 1 because you can cast Grease

I've actually seen someone say this once.
>>
>>54276168
Doomguy is a God though. You can't stat gods.

I mean, majority of the lower demons in hell worship doomguy.
>>
>>54277050
It's even worse when you dress, roleplay, and act like a submissive.....and you get PM's asking you to dominate them.
>>
AWOO
>>
File: 1e8[1].jpg (42KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1e8[1].jpg
42KB, 600x742px
>>54277671
>>
>>54277564
That's very true,
>>
>>54277677
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
>>
Grendles are done, now moving onto Half-Gnoll, Half-goblinoid, and Half-sahaugin. Jesus Christ there's a TON of races in Bloodforge
>>
>>54277530
Taldor. They've stopped the bearded caste system and are opening up to Sarenrae worship.
>>
>>54277550
Blanda upp is an official thing from Sweden, it has precedent.
>>
>>54277689
You can do it, anon! Will you also be adding the "Bloodforge Infusions: Esoteric Energies" races? That is to say, the Astredi, Eiremian, and Ethumion?
>>
>>54277647
Nobody wants to just flirt with the cute girl anymore, much less pick her up and take her to your tent.
>>
>>54277647
That's just F-list in a nutshell. Play a straight dude, you'll get 10 gay guys trying to convince you to ERP with them with nothing but "aw, c'moooonnn~~"
>>
>>54277722
Doesn't change the fact that you need to go back or take it to 4+4chan's /tg/.
>>
>>54277722
Still irrelevant to Pathfinder. Get that shit back to /pol/ where it belongs.
>>
>>54277758
Silly anon, that's so wrong.

Play a blue, you've no one to do. Just like most dating apps, 10% of the straight men get 75% of the action, you're not even getting gay guys, you're just white noise.
>>
I really want app feedback but I don't want to shill the character
>>
>>54277799
Take it to the discord.
>>
>>54277742
You bet your ass I am. Astreidi are one of my favorite races, and Ethumions and Eiremians are pretty damn neat, conceptually, as Positive/Negative-energy outsiders.

Similarly, Half-gnolls being divided into "Half-gnolls" and "Kiviri" is also neat. Half-gnolls are the evil kind, Kiviri are the more neutral-aligned. That's actually kinda neat!
>>
>>54277799
If you want your app to be the best it could be, there's no harm in asking for feedback.
>>
Hey guys

Skilled Stamina
You can channel your stamina towards more mundane tasks.
Prerequisite: Stamina class feature.
Benefit: Whenever you attempt a Strength check, a
Dexterity check, or a skill check using a class skill that you are
trained in, you can spend up to 6 stamina points. You gain a +1
circumstance bonus on your roll or check per stamina point
spent (maximum +6).

Or

Cheat Death (Combat)
Your impressive stamina enables you to defy death itself.
Prerequisite: Stamina class feature or base Fortitude save
bonus +5.
Benefit: Whenever you would be reduced to 0 or fewer hit
points by lethal damage in combat, you can attempt to use your
stamina and determination to cheat death. To use this ability,
you must attempt a Fortitude save (DC equals the damage
dealt). If the save is successful, all negative hit point damage that
you would have taken from the attack is converted to nonlethal
damage. If the save fails, you take lethal damage up to an amount
equal to your Constitution score –1, and the rest of the damage
dealt is converted to nonlethal damage. If your nonlethal hit
point total equals your total maximum hit points at any point
during this conversion, any remaining damage is not converted
and is dealt to you as lethal damage as normal.
Combat Trick: You can spend any number of stamina points
when you are reduced to 0 or fewer hit points in order to negate
1 hit point of damage per stamina point spent. This combat trick
cannot reduce the total amount of damage dealt to you below 0.

Or

Overflowing Life (Heritage)
You have developed unusual amounts of life force in your body.
Prerequisites: Toughness, and aberration, fey, ooze,or plant type.
Benefit: You gain fast healing 2.
>>
>>54277799
Which character? I'll give feedback, but I hate people just saying a character is cute or some shit in a convoluted effort to get me to care.
>>
>>54277799
No one minds an app just being brought up for feedback anon. It's a problem of degrees.
>>
>>54277822

Holy fuck, What is this?
>>
>>54277758
Except that was on Second Life, where tjey could see I was dressed as a submissive.
>>
File: 1480760130229.jpg (160KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480760130229.jpg
160KB, 646x584px
I was feeling like I was in a slump last week, but now I'm pumped for the game! This dungeon is looking cool and it's going to tie nicely into the story!

I know this isn't related to Pathfinder, but because I'm feeling so good right now I want you to remind you all that you are all worthwhile people! I hope you have fun playing, running, or even just talking about games!
>>
So a while back when I was fairly new to the system, I got the idea in my head that if you had 2 claw attacks you could make and attack with both as a standard action because they were a 'paired' natural weapon.

I suspect I have gone insane, and would appreciate someone weighing in on how wrong and/or retarded I am because I can find no evidence to support this claim.
>>
>>54277820
>>54277826
>>54277839
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5254263/applications-go-here/?pageforid=5279097#post-5279097
>>
File: 1499804354026.jpg (28KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1499804354026.jpg
28KB, 720x404px
>>54277858
>me
>worthwhile
>>
>>54277863
You are, in fact, insane. You can only make a single attack with a standard action, outside of some very rare specific circumstances. Having two claws is not one of those circumstances.
>>
>>54277822
>If the save fails, you take lethal damage up to an amount equal to your Constitution score –1, and the rest of the damage dealt is converted to nonlethal damage.

But that kills you.
>>
What popular sci-fi media should I catch up on if I want to get the established feel of several genres for starfinder?

>Starship Troopers
>XCOM
>Mass Effect and Halo
>Dune and Star Wars
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Warhammer 40k
>Aliens vs Predator
>Dead Space
>Star Trek
>Firefly
>Kyoukai Senjou Horizon
>Outlaw Star
>Cowboy Bebop
>Gundam, Macross and other Mecha series
>Crest of the Stars
>Planetes
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes

what else?
>>
>>54277875

Thank you for confirming.
>>
>>54277878

Not so

Say you have con score of 15. You take 20 damage. you then take 14 damage as lethal damage, then 6 damage as non leathal.

And this is when you have 5 hp left.

You're now sitting at a hale an hearty -9 hp
>>
>>54277863
You can't

You can however make a FULL ATTACK(FULL ROUND ACTION) to attack with both claws at your full base attack bonus.
>>
>>54277858
So what game is it?
>>
>>54277896
Captain Harlock and Emeraldas
>>
>>54277863
You cannot make more than one attack unless you take the full attack action, period. Not even haste or similar effects, which grant extra attacks, bypasses that situation.
>>
>>54277914
It's Blingmaker, but that's neither here nor there. Do you have any games you're a part of, Anon? Or any games you're applying for?
>>
>>54277933
And Space Battleship Yamato
>>
>>54277896
Space Dandy
Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger
>>
Ah yes, half-gnolls are done.

Now, time to go to the Half-goblinoids, aka "If every man in a piece of Incase art forgot the bachelor's snuff".
>>
>>54277858
But anon, I'm trash. I've been trash since August 10th, 2014.
>>
>>54277822

To sum up, Its a choice between

>being able to have a +6 bonus to any class skill check or strength/dex check provided you take a six minute break between checks.

>Completely stop damage that would take you into the negatives and convert it into non-lethal damage or at least put a cap on how much it brings you under.

>Fast healing 2

For context, this is level 3.
>>
>>54277878
My mistake. I cannot into math.

Firefly, Dune, Star Wars, Oblivion (the 1994 movie, which was hilarious), Dead Space.

Also look into - as weird as it sounds - Black Rock Shooter and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. Both have distinctly freaky and entirely Starfinder settings.
>>
>>54277896
>Firefly
>Warhammer
>Dune
>Starship Troopers

For starters, get better taste don't poison your well of imagination with these shit media.
>>
>>54277966
Well, you would have to be a weird creature for the last. Also, fast healing stops when you die, unlike regeneration.
>>
>>54277966
Do you have another source of resource-free healing? If not, I'd say Overflowing Life.
>>
>>54277986

Does a living armor animated by fungus count as weird?
>>
>>54277970
>Firefly
>shit
Well, there's an opinion you can completely disregard.
>>
>>54277942
What's the dungeon, Wubu?
>>
>>54277994
Sweagle i'm pretty sure the game isn't using combat stamina.
>>
File: 1499454637937[1].png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1499454637937[1].png
245KB, 900x827px
>>54277970
>Dune
>Starship Troopers
>shit

0/10
>>
>>54278002

But the class im using has it as a class feature.
>>
>>54277994
Constructs can't get fast healing. The fungus could, mind you. Toughness as a required feat tax hurts.

If you are a martial, the first one is invaluable.
>>
>>54277998
Firefly was shit, the show lasted a season before FOX pulled the plug.
>>
>>54277970
Throw in Star Trek, Halo and Mass Effect to the garbage pile
>>
>>54277942
>Do you have any games you're a part of
Too many at this point.
You're a good GM, Wubu, glad you'll be running for us again this week.
>>
>>54278025
>implying that TNG isn't great
>>
>>54278002

The GM said that Everyman Unchained: Fighter was allowed. And that has "Stamnia" as a class feature, rather than a feat.

So it either means the GM doesnt like other classes getting stamnia... or he didn't read the supplement.
>>
>>54278025
Star Trek is hit and miss but its not totally shit. Anything with Kirk in it is shit though.
>>
>>54277864
Seems in order. I like that she has family. She doesn't know much of the world beyond Torch, so she wouldn't just fuck off to a different town to prove herself, and the gesture is also symbolic.

A lot of focus on her height, but the app is marked as extremely lewd, so the reason is clear there. I'd suggest removing it and letting that come out in play, but I've never written lewd apps so I don't know how much is expected to be fetishb8.

Perhaps a bit about discussing her dissatisfaction with her mom and getting her blessing to leave would be nice. It would give more on their relationship, as what you currently have is mostly how she interacted with dad and Garm. Kinda makes them feel like her parents more than mom and dad.

Does this start at level 1? If not, she might want to go hunting with mom to justify her level. Dunno how much that matters.
>>
>>54277896
Metroid? When you're talking about hard vs. soft sci-fi, it doesn't get much softer than Metroid, but that doesn't mean it's bad or that it's not sci-fi and I do love the games so.

>>54277874
>>54277963
Even if YOU think so, I still think you must be worthwhile people. So even if you can't convince yourself that you're a valuable individual, know that there are some people out there that do think so!

>>54278000
My lips are zipped about that Anon, my players could see these posts and I didn't come here to talk about my campaign anyway. I'm just in a good mood and I hope other people are getting excited for their games too!
>>
>>54278020
>Writers strikes have no effect on anything
There were a ton of really good shows that died in that writer's strike, and if you assume 'seasons' are the only measure of worth, then Star Trek must have been the most amazing show ever right after Criminal Minds and NCIS.
>>
>>54278050
betting on 'didn't read'
>>
>>54278064
Man, Metroid is definitely good.
And we're finally getting a reboot and a new game.
>>
>>54278071

Well more likely than not, my character is shot. It was a fun idea on paper.
>>
>>54277896
>Dune and Star Wars
>same genre

Nigga, this better be bait
>>
>>54278105
It's not a matter of genre, it's a matter of science fantasy that would inspire Starfinder. Hence Oblivion (1994).
>>
>>54278065
Procedural Cop Dramas need to get dragged into an alleyway and beaten to death, alongside Procedural Court Shows.
>>
>>54278104
I dunno ask for clarification mang
>>
>>54278119
The crime procedural is the American equivalent of the shounen battle harem LN adaptation.
>>
>>54278136

Waiting on a response.
>>
>>54278154
MAGIC HIGHSCHOOL BATTLE HAREM ANIME
>>
>>54277970
>Dune
>Shit
Good fucking God Emperor I wish I could kill you with my mind right now
>>
>>54278154
I love how formulaic they are, right down to the "epic hacker character" being a quirky woman, often tattooed.
>>
>>54278174
and how the main character ends up fighting the school ace in the first episode
>>
>>54278171
>likes Dune
>uses Warhammer meme

yep, shit tastes right there.
>>
File: 1493687123005.jpg (929KB, 1045x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1493687123005.jpg
929KB, 1045x1626px
>>54278189
Nigga
>>
File: kyon_8.jpg (48KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
kyon_8.jpg
48KB, 500x357px
>>54278189
>>
So arcanist or wizard?
Game is Carrion Crown
>>
>>54278180
Or how there is always a Middle Eastern arc where one of the cops in Los Angeles needs to put on desert camos and hunt down a terrorist.
>>
>>54278219
>Omegafaggot or just regular faggot

really makes you think
>>
>>54278189
>Doesn't know that Warhams stole the God Emperor and psychic stuff from Dune
40kids go and stay go. You stink like a Harkonnen and your presence obstructs the Golden Path of Humanity
>>
>>54278189

Um...
>>
>>54278219
No idea, just avoid mind-affecting.
>>
>>54278219
Won't matter.

In fact, you'll be doomed either way.
>>
>>54278235
>Golden Path
>Not the Seldon Plan
>>
File: 1488267052876.png (222KB, 580x804px) Image search: [Google]
1488267052876.png
222KB, 580x804px
>>54277441
>>
File: This nigga serious.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
This nigga serious.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>54278189

I think you need to revise your statement friend. Or actually read Dune
>>
File: BLADE-RUNNER.jpg (175KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
BLADE-RUNNER.jpg
175KB, 612x380px
>>54278189
>Calls things shit but doesn't know thing one about them
>>>/v/
>>
File: BooThisMan.gif (998KB, 230x138px) Image search: [Google]
BooThisMan.gif
998KB, 230x138px
>>54278189
>>
>>54278275

Is

Is that what happens on that show
>>
File: tumblr_m15cmhkdvs1r1pneo.jpg (28KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m15cmhkdvs1r1pneo.jpg
28KB, 476x358px
>>54278189
Is this the new "who's Kirk?"
>>
>>54278324
No, because with Kirk it seemed honest and sincere. Many people these days don't know who Kirk is, much less that Europe used to be homogenous.
>>
>>54278331
>>>/pol/

Are you under some fucking compulsion to discuss wherever you fucking post?
>>
>>54278219
Arcanist of you want something easy to learn how to use, Wizard if you wanna experiment with Hallowed Necromancer
>>
List me them /pgg/ games.
>>
>>54278331
>Europe
>Homogeneous
>Ever
I'm sorry, but I can't here you over the sounds of the Franks and Saxons killing eachother
Or the Romans and the Germanics
Or the Britons and the Danes
Or the Britons and the Normans
Or the Danes and the Rus
Or the Greeks and the Scythians
Or everyone involved in the Baltic Wars
Or the Britons and the Welsh
Or the English and the Scotts
Or the Irish and the Scotts
Or the Scotts and the Scotts
Damned Scotts, they ruined Scotland!
>>
File: Cheliax.jpg (610KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cheliax.jpg
610KB, 1000x675px
>>54273842
Does anyone have a map of Druma that looks like this?
>>
>>54278427
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Welsh didn't do nothing. Damn saxons fucking over the british isles
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>54278453
Anon, I was trying to make a reference.
>>
Why does talent based progression(Discoveries, Rogue Talents, Vigilante Talents, Clauses etc) work so well?
>>
>>54278501
Options.
>>
>>54278501
easy customizability and differentiation. A vigilante talent is different from a Revelation is different from a Rage Power even though technically they're all "talents" so to speak
>>
>>54278501
Its just what i would describe as 'best practices in PF design'

Odd levels feats, even levels choices, scaling stuff fills out the rest
>>
>>54278501
Because when paizo invariably makes a bunch of shitty abilities, you can just no take them, and more things can be added to the class without having to archetype them.
>>
Sorry for asking this on here, but do you guys happen to know which board should I go to to discuss erp stuff? I'm looking forward to start a R-rated campaign.
>>
File: mekton_zeta.jpg (230KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
mekton_zeta.jpg
230KB, 600x775px
Honestly, what do you guys like about Pathfinder? What do you find so good about it? It's an inherently shitty system imo. Whenever I'm in the mood to play fantasy I just run it in Mekton because it's a far superior and more versatile system, not to mention the art is way better.
>>
>>54278539
Thank you so much for asking.
>>>/soc/
Has a thread for ERP stuff.
>>
>>54278539
/trash/
>>
>>54278550
You got a link to a PDF of this game, or are you just going to shitpost?
>>
File: mekton_zeta_plus.jpg (31KB, 415x550px) Image search: [Google]
mekton_zeta_plus.jpg
31KB, 415x550px
>>54278550
Plus if you run Mekton Zeta with Mekton Zeta Plus it gives you even more options to do whatever the fuck you could ever want to do.
>>54278570
Nope. Buy it, faggot. You won't regret it.
>>
>>54278539
/soc/ or /trash/.
Your mileage may vary, as will your applied fetishes and interest in fantasy RP

>>54278550
>Honestly, what do you guys like about Pathfinder?
Most of us who have stayed here are mostly here because we enjoy the chargen minigame way too much. Otherwise, most of us here tend to dislike our own system
>>
New thread

>>54278580
>>54278580
>>54278580
>>54278580
>>54278580
>>
>>54278550
Chargen is fun, and the AP's are plentiful, if nothing else.
>>
>>54278581
>Plus if you run Mekton Zeta with Mekton Zeta Plus it gives you even more options to do whatever the fuck you could ever want to do.
As long as it's anime mech-related.
>>
>>54278369
>>54278219
My trouble with Arcanist, specifically school savant which I wanted, was that it became feat starved with trying to make up for lost exploits
>>
>>54278501
Because it's customizable archetyping and what most archetypes should have been broken down into.
Thread posts: 419
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.