[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 35

File: meidos.png (2MB, 1456x1971px) Image search: [Google]
meidos.png
2MB, 1456x1971px
Paizo Games General /pgg/

Have you ever played as a maid or butler type character? How did it go?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old thread: >>54240608
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closes in 1 day)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods (Closes in 3 weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82996/from-the-other-end-of-heaven (Closes in 3 weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82997/youre-the-village-now (Closes in 5 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83053/dominions-of-vice-an-osirion-tale (Closing in 12 days)

What games are you apping to, anon? What games have you considered making apps for?
>>
>>54247080
>(Closes in 1 day)
>[anxiety intensifies]
>>
>>54247083
Its ok Tuvarkz, you can always fucking bamboozle and cement your reputation as a shitter
>>
>>54247098
I'm actually one of the applicants, not Tuv.
Still anxious af.
>>
>>54247102
Why? Either you'll get in and play that sure disaster, or you won't and it doesn't matter
>>
>>54247108
I want to play at that chargen.
>>
>>54247113
Its not all its cracked up to be
>>
>>54247122
I want to play gestalt dammit, and Kawase's rules are too autistic.
>>
>>54247125
another will come about
>>
File: Sunbreaker.jpg (126KB, 1021x555px) Image search: [Google]
Sunbreaker.jpg
126KB, 1021x555px
Is this what adapting path of war to starfinder is like? Do we get these?
>>
File: Mesa.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mesa.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>54247138
I dunno, man, it seems more like we'll be getting Warframe stylings than Destiny, but both SHOULD be doable.

Now I'm imagining a party all influenced by different games coming together, though.
>>
File: DustGalAssault.jpg (580KB, 1920x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DustGalAssault.jpg
580KB, 1920x2400px
>>54247163
T_T I miss dust. Sadly Rogue Trader or one of the other warhams games is probably the best option for it.
>>
File: DustAmarrHeavy.jpg (218KB, 1920x947px) Image search: [Google]
DustAmarrHeavy.jpg
218KB, 1920x947px
>>54247178
One more picture, because I'm saaaaaaaad.

>>54247138
Sunbreakers seem doable with path of war thingies, solar wind stances blah blah blah.
>>
>>54247163
>Party sits down to share their characters with everyone
>The soldier is basically a krogan
>The mechanic is Vauban
>Solarion is a Sunbreaker
>The envoy is a rogue trader
>Operator is a Starcraft Ghost
Fuck, I'd actually love to see this.
>>
>>54247239
>TFW Second Dream
>TFW headcanon that Vauban is a normal human genius using his SCIENCE to make a supersuit and keep up with Tenno
>TFW destroyed.

Feels bad man.
>>
File: Alarak.jpg (92KB, 759x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Alarak.jpg
92KB, 759x1024px
>>54247239
Then Psionics gets introduced. I mean, Kerrigan is a psionics character too (wilder & aberrant aegis gestalt).
>>
>>54247125
>too autistic
;_;
>>
>>54247280
Dude your rules are autistic as fuck, that game looks like a meme
>>
File: mesa.jpg (657KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
mesa.jpg
657KB, 1600x2263px
>>54247257
I'm personally not too broken up about that, since it opened up a lot of weirder frame designs. for instance, have you seen the legs on Strega Trinity? Or Inaros' or Octavia's limbs? I feel like it was a solid addition, and opens up a lot of interesting shit.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing if I can't make "Basically a Tenno" in Starfinder, because that'd be real fuckin' cool. We have confirmation that mechanics with an exocortex can install Drone mods into themselves, so if you want to go for a cybered up supersoldier, that'd be the way to do it.
>>
>>54247042
Not in a pathfinder game, but I once played an elven maid in 5e. Basically she was a servant to the party's paladin, obsessed with keeping things clean, and sort of a cheerleader for him pumping him up.

She would use Unseen Servant and Prestidigitation to clean rooms in the dungeon, which came in very handy when a group of goblins scattered caltrops down an entire hallway and when traps were hidden under layers of dust.

We eventually TPK's to a group of hobgoblins. Still, had fun. Would not mind playing a commoner sometime in Pathfinder
>>
>>54247298
Cute.
Which of the outfits did she wear?
Classical?
>>
>>54247298
>servant
>cheerleader
>"pumping" him "up"
Uh huh.

>>54247290
It'll be one if nobody's willing to read them.
>>
>>54247280
Those rules are pretty much concentrated autism. I doubt anyone less autistic than 2hu would be willing to play under them.
>>
>>54247312
i read enough to roll my eyes, quintuple WBL, extra spells, super stats, this chargen is a 100000% meme dude
>>
>>54247042
Played a guy who was a full-fledged knight, but he never got out of his squire phase so he pretty much worked as a butler for the party, so does that count?
>>
>>54247337
Yes.
>>
>>54247334
>>54247325
I guess this is what happens when you try to backport an entire system to PF ;-;
>>
>>54247346
Maybe you're just actually autistic because this chargen looks like a parody of /pfg/ chargen
>>
>>54247292
Yeah, but they didn't need to ruin the mystique to have those design options.

I mean, the headcanon that Vauban is a normal dude didn't mean that everyone had to be one.

The whole 'actually just infested blobs of meat' thing is pretty neat, it's just the potato children that mostly bugged me.

But yeah, I'm keen to see what kind of shenanigans can be gotten up to.

Also that big open-worldy update they revealed at Tennocon looks cool as hell and will probably get me back into the game for at least a while.
>>
>>54247361
It's still lower powered than the game I've been running, which is why I'm fairly confident I can handle something of this tier.
>>
>>54247369
I don't care? I'm not interested?
>>
>>54247379
How does one even respond to this? If the answer is "you don't", why respond at all?
>>
>>54247390
maybe you should take the hint and fuck off with your shilling, chinaman
>>
>>54247399
>shilling
>never brought it up on my own after dropped the link
What are you even smoking m8, show me on the doll where I clicked you.
>>
File: sommaire_stukov.jpg (44KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
sommaire_stukov.jpg
44KB, 500x350px
>>54247268
I hope we get a class for being a genetic monster.
>>
>>54247410
Are you retarded in addition to being autistic?
>>
>>54247412
Probably also an aberrant aegis.
>>
>>54247436
See that's what I hate about Aberrant Aegis.

THEMATICALLY it's great!

But the actual things it can do are kinda garbage or just unimpressive outside of tentagrappler.
>>
>>54247412
Wouldn't that be more of a race than a class though? Unless you carry syringes around and have to j-j-jam it in every time you level and swell your arm that way.

>>54247420
Maybe I'm just confused as to why, exactly, you are so butthurt. Like, it's one thing to say "your chargen is retarded, and here's why", it's another to seem personally affronted by more or less nothing. Or are you accusing me of samefagging everything?
>>
>>54247080
Thought of Osirion, but if people are trying to play cumrags, I wouldn't fit in.
>>
>>54247453
So thats a yes
>>
>>54247459
Where does Osiron imply cumrags? Setting and tone isn't really implying that for me? People are going to play fapbait unless you specifically tell them not to no matter what the setting is, there's no guarentee who's chosen.
>>
>>54247412
If we're talking heroes of the storm version, stukov could maybe come across as an alchemist.
>>
>>54247480
True enough, the game doesn't imply it at all, but there was discussion of wanting to play a character passed between the other PCs, which would kinda set the tone. I might still app, but I just recently left a game that seemed normal until it was swamped in ERP, then we started fighting sex zombies and stupid shit, so the idea of lewd apps is turning my stomach. I'll think on it and check the general tone of the apps as it progresses. I'm just being stupid.
>>
It's time, /pfg/.
Stat yourself.
>>
>>54247080
Where have all the good DMs gone? Or rather, why are we only funding what feels like the bottom of the barrel? Is this proof we're a stagnant community?
>>
>>54247598
Nigga who the fuck cares what other people app with, you can tell the DM privately you don't want a lewd game.

>>54247602
Str 8
Dex 24
Con 10
Int 999
Wis 1
Cha 999
Handsome 999
Charming 999
>>
Everyone, hold your horses.
What do you think is the lewdest character that can be made solely from mechanical options without any fluff at all?
Is your magical realm of the kind where you can look at a statblock and spot the fetish, or is it something you have to add with fluff?
Back to the regularly scheduled shit/lewdposting.
>>
>>54247598
Wasnt that conversation about WotR?
>>
>>54247606
The good GMs are running games, anon, and they will do so until those games end and their schedule clears up again.

If you never give NEW GMs a chance, how are you ever going to get into a game with a good GM? The waiting game is the clearest example of a shit game there ever was. I like to think of myself as a good GM, and I wouldn't mind proving that to you faggots desu
>>
>>54247602
Expert 2.
>>
>>54247631
What would you run? Or is your game already recruiting?
>>
>>54247682
I am recruiting for Village and hopefully I will get to run Fiendish Intrigue when Village starts to wrap up.
>>
>>54247701
Drop the voice you memester
>>
>>54247705
But text-only games are unbearably slow, anon.
>>
>>54247625
Seducer Witch, Gingerbread Witch, Enchanting Courtesan.

Magical realm items include the Mask of the Demon Mother, Night Tea, Bachelor's Snuff, Mask of the Demon Mother, and holy shit Mask of the Demon Mother.

Also, worshiper of Arshea.
>>
>>54247625
Enchanting Courtesan.
>>
>>54247625
Seducer Witch explicitly calls for sex in one of their class abilities, none of the other classes come close to being that open. Enchanting Courtesan and Companion to the Lonely only ask for physical activity or a kiss, not "have sex."
>>
>>54247896
But you know as well as me that sex and lewdness are not the same thing.
One can have lewd for miles without benis entering bagina once, or even any of those coming up.
>>
>>54247990
I expect a character whose line of work involved regular sexual activity to be fairly lewd. I can see how you could make a character who isn't lewd and has regular sex, but that feels more exception than rule.

Mask of the Demon Mother is, however, the single lewdest thing you could have in your possession. That and being an evil worshiper of Lamashtu. It literally means you can and probably are fucking animals.
>>
Who do you think will get into WotR to be Tuvarkz's DMPC's fucktoy?
>>
>>54248026
I doubt there will be a DMPC.

6 players and they're not all ladyknights
>>
>>54248074
>No DMPC
>In a campaign where the DM openly admitted they were fetishpicking

Yeah
>>
>>54248076
Didnt stop PLD
>>
Imagine you're a tiefling with a tail, can you swich from bow to sword from your hands to your tail as free action?
>>
>>54248089
Well you have to remember that in PLD the DM gets to rape the PCs

also It has totally had DMPCs I think
>>
>Ask group if they have a primary damage dealer
>"Yes"
>Make a debuffer secondary damage dealer
>Turns out I outdamage him by a lot because the fucker deals 1d8+4
How can a barb deal so little at 5th level? Is impossible
>>
>>54248155
>1d8+4

What the hell is he doing?
>>
>>54248155
Get his sheet.
If the numbers are wrong, correct them.
If they're right, see if you can change his build.
Weapon switches at the least, those don't need retcons.

Ability score, feat or rage power changes too, maybe.
>>
>>54248155
>1d8+4

If he using a longsword, one handed, with 4th strength base? Thats the only way these numbers make sense.
>>
>>54248183
14 strength*
>>
>>54248155
You are like a little baby. Call me when you're level 7 and your allies are still doing 1d8+1. At least the bow rogue had sneak attack to add to that, right?
>>
>>54248155
I hate that people
>No, that role is already taken, fuck you
>Ok
>Turns out they suck the infinity and beyond at that role so the whole group suffers from literally derpy mchurrdurr failing hard
In the last campaign we had a Bard who not only never used inspire courage, color spray, grease, etc but also only used a whip to Aid and a crossbow to deal damage without feats like quick reload and shit. He only had shit like mirror image, invisibility and flee spells for himself when shit hit the fan which was always because we were essentially a 3 man group who had to distribute xp and gold for an additional retard dealing against encounters meant for 4 man group.

We were 8th level and the dude thought a +2 to AC to a single attack to a single target was "helping". He basically was a dead weight, but don't you dare try to replace him or tell him how to play. Got kicked later.
>>
>>54248265
Did you ask him why he didn't use inspire courage?
>>
>>54248247
>and your allies are still doing 1d8+1
Are any of those allies a "primary damage dealer" as he's supposed to be the best in the group?.

>>54248183
13 str, 17 with Rage, longsword two handed as far as I could see, he doesn't let people (except the GM) look at his char sheet.
>>
>>54248295
>13 STR
>on a barbarian
>2hing a longsword

This nigga needs help. Offer him help. The first thing he needs to do is get a greatsword

Whats the pointbuy, holy shit, 13 strength what the fuck... I need to see this sheet
>>
>>54247606

Assuming you don't want a gimmick game, Dominions looks like a reasonable pick to me. You just need to give the GM a chance.
>>
File: I leave for ONE minute.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
I leave for ONE minute.gif
961KB, 245x250px
>Finally got around to reading Kawase's wall of homebrew
>MFW it's literally retarded

I'm really glad that a 1st level commoner has a better chance of being able to dodge a braced spear than a 20th level Fighter.
>>
>>54247606
Iron gods looks ok
>>
>>54248329
20 point buy for everyone.
His AC is quite high for a Barb so I assume he has 18+ on Dex.

I pointed out the existance of dervish dance and urban barbarian but seems he turned a deaf ear to my words
>>
>>54248378
>Its a dex barbarian

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still though get that nigga a greatsword, least he can do is do more damage
>>
>>54248350
Yeah, I realized that problem, but unless I do something like "dex check, fixed DC" you end up with Brace being useless rubbish anyway.
>>
>>54248417
Maybe you should stop trying to fix what isn't broken.
>>
>>54248421
I don't think it makes sense to need to 'ready' an action to do what amounts to "point the end at the charger when he's getting close".
>>
>>54248430
Maybe you should stop trying to fix what isn't broken
>>
>>54248402
>Its a dex barbarian
It would be if he used dex though, like I said, his damage is ridiculously low and so is to hit
>>
>>54248101
They have helper NPCs which the other players control when the party gets split
>>
Hey guys

I'm playing a dex based cavalier (daring champion) and I'm having the problem of being terrible in grapples and the like. Should I go for feats to boost my CMD/CMB, or should I try find a way to get escape artist?
>>
>>54248441
can you like, really nicely bring up that you think you can make his character a lot stronger by re-arranging his stats?
>>
>>54248477
I mean such is the penalties of being a dex build

once your level goes up you can get freedom of movement and never have to worry about grapple
>>
>>54248430
You do know that bracing is a readied action, right? So when you do it, you get an attack in addition to the AoO. You're literally digging in your heels, and sticking the haft in the ground.

That's why it's a standard, and why it's distinct from just taking an AoO you utter moron.
>>
>>54248488

I doubt the game will go much past level 10 so getting that 20k gold together might be tough.
>>
>>54248491
And brace is basically the way of fucking RUINING mounted charge builds, they risk being fucking obliterated as they try to lance people

Kawase's retarded setup means that you should be bracing whenever possible, which means charging is now shit because it can obliterate yourself, and you have to stop short of where you can hit likely
>>
>>54247617
>Dexfag
Gross
>>
>>54248508
Don't get grappled senpai
>>
>>54248295
Yes. All of them, ostensibly. Rangers, hunters, gunslingers, and the bow rogue. All focused on dealing damage, all of them sucked. One absolutely refused to get Precise Shot because she wanted Improved Natural Attack for her claws she never used. Then she complained she couldn't hit for shit. They wouldn't buy composite bows. They wouldn't enchant their weapons. The most they did was one of them cast Gravity Bow, granting her 2d6+1.
>>
>>54248491
It is impossible that anyone would actually charge someone who has propped his pike up at you, most animals are intelligent enough to not do that. Brace as a Readied Action means it's worthless because everyone can see you doing it. Alternatively, it means that you have to use a standard action to...get ready to just point the spear at a guy who's getting close to you, as you don't have time to dig in and form a one-man pikewall when he's bearing down at you on a horse.

>>54248515
No, I simply think that Readied Brace doesn't make any fucking sense, I cannot for the life of me visualize what the fuck is happening.
>>
>>54248528
You see that someone might charge you

You prepare to fucking obliterate them because you know they're going to charge you, its preparing to him them if they come at you, holy shit its just reading an attack with a spear
>>
>>54248538
And so...why the fuck does it take a standard action to take what amounts to an AoO? That's the point. Either it's highly visible (it isn't) and nobody charges you, or it's literally just pointing the spear at the guy as he draws close, and in that case mine actually fucking helps him out, as he can avoid the attempted extra AoO from bracing entirely. But sure, I deleted it, you can stop shitting up threads about rules I've used forever with no problems.
>>
>>54248528

Pointing your spear at a guy is what gives you an AoO. Bracing is digging in your heels, entering a defensive stance, and preparing to strike. If that's, somehow, to difficult for you to imagine... then might I recommend a game not based on your goddamned imagination.
>>
>>54248526
>All focused on dealing damage
Clearly they aren't focused on dealing damage like at all if they deal at best 1d8+1 at 7th level. So don't lie.
>>
>>54248568
.... its not an aoo, its preparing to attack

>rules i've used forever

I pity your players
>>
Short hair > Long hair > Medium hair >>>>> "Undercut."
>>
>>54248528
>It is impossible that anyone would actually charge someone who has propped his pike up at you

It's almost as if one of the major tactical advantages of massed pikemen was to discourage a cavalry charge. Really makes you think.
>>
>>54248568
>But sure, I deleted it, you can stop shitting up threads about rules I've used forever with no problems.

Oh, I don't give a flying fuck about the rule itself. I just enjoy what it reveals about the illiterate autist GMing that dumpster fire.
>>
>>54248592
I have no idea what kind of thread drama got you to write that, but I have to say you've got brilliant taste.
Also, hair to the shoulders is not short. It starts at the jaw.
>>
>>54248578
No, I can't imagine it ever being useful because "digging in your heels, entering a defensive stance, and preparing to strike" is highly fucking visible. A Cavalier KNOWS you're braced against him, why would he ever charge you unless he feels like getting fucking ruined? If, on the other hand, you're not doing any of that, then you are literally just taking an extra AoO.

>>54248591
>it's preparing to attack
By doing what? Kneeling? Defending? Doing something the rider KNOWS YOU'RE DOING AND THEREFORE WON'T ATTACK YOU FOR? If it's highly visible, he'll simply take a move action and whack you with his lance, as he can do so without triggering the readied action. If it isn't highly visible then it is literally a passive attack.

>>54248595
It's almost as if that makes the Brace property uselese, because you don't have a hundred pikemen to actually stop a rider from simply going around you to end his target anyway, or taking a move action to hit you anyway while you lost a standard action.
>>
Are you fucking retarded dude.

Like it seems like you must be fucking retarded.

Guys did you know that every enemy that exists is a fucking perfect tactical genius, boars KNOW not to charge someone with a spear ready to stab then.
>>
>>54248592
Sorry, it was determined a long time ago that the thread likes medium length hair over long and short.
>>
>>54248647
Horses are smart enough to not charge into massed spears, often times even trained warhorses will veer off mid-charge away from a stubborn pike wall.

Their human riders, on the other hand...
>>
>>54248583
They were bow rangers that blew their feats on God knows what. They did nothing in combat or out of combat that would have required them to sacrifice damage. All they did was attack. If they had some cunning plan beyond that, they never got the chance to manifest it. They didn't support cast. They didn't switch hit. They didn't focus some maneuver like tripping. One of them tried to intimidate her way out of combat, but that doesn't take sacrificing damage.
>>
Can we just agree that hime cut > anything else?
>>
>>54248647
Boars are one of the major exceptions to the rule, but the reason spears were effective against cavalry? One of the reasons was that the fucking horses would refuse to get near the points. The horses would rear and attempt to get around, even when the actual most effective course of action against shorter spears, and sometimes even longspears, was simply to bust through with your superior weight and momentum.
Humans who are charging will not simply impale themselves unless that's actually part of their master plan, they're decked in heavy armor, they're confident they can tank the hit, or they absolutely need to get this guy dead ASAP and they don't have any ranged attackers left. The fact of the matter is that most animals know that a point = bad fucking news.
>>
>>54248674
Also this.
>>
>>54248698
Yeah, but that sure didn't fucking stop riders from forcing their horses into them and getting their asses murdered
>>
>>54248708
Because that's war, and breaking the line >>> everything else. A pike wall is dangerous against attackers because it's a WALL of pikes, not because it's a pointy stick. Did you know a lance is long and NOT braced against the ground, but against the rider, who can simply move to the side and stab you anyway? DId you know that the readied action doesn't trigger if the rider saunters up to you and smacks you with his lance?
>>
>>54248606
Oh, I know. My idea of short hair is that adorable messy stuff that hardly gets lower than the ears, pair that with a long-legged blonde and I'm hooked.
>>
>>54248698
Why are boar always so angry all the time? They're one of the few animals that can seemingly live on pure rage alone.
>>
>>54248725
Wow, are you saying that a rider might charge someone with a readied spear?

Crazy stuff this
>>
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5268752/setting-information
Looks like the lands around our Village is getting some meat on its bones.
>>
>>54248754
I think the big deal about boars is that their hide is so tough, they don't expect the iron spears to actually pierce their dry-mud armor on top of their ridiculously thick hide. I mean they ram themselves into trees to try and get fruit to fall and seem to be no worse off for it.

>>54248765
Quite, I'm saying that a single person bracing a spear against a cavalier should have something like a -10 penalty to hit, because get this - braced spears aren't meant to be moved. Ergo - bracing is either senseless or useless.
>>
>>54248777
Brace doesn't mean pushing it into the ground you dumb shit, do you know what 'brace' means you chink?
>>
When you make a setting, do you decide how each of your gods feels about marriage and child rearing? Do you stick to the successful conventions or branch out?

Are matriarchal societies purely SHE bait and or fap bait?
>>
>>54248809
... that was a hell of a typo from SJW to SHE
>>
>>54248809
Considering not a single Matriarchal society has ever existed in any significant capacity in world history, making one is inherently fantastical. Presenting it as utopian or successful would be SJW bait.
>>
I really hate playing Pathfinder "safely"
There is a contradiction. If you want to keep your character alive, then you ought to avoid all danger.
But if you avoid all danger, you literally have to just stop playing. What is even the POINT if you do not stick your arm into everything and activate all the ancient ruin shit?
Like classic example. Gem on top of pedestal. Yeah it is going to be fucking trapped, everyone knows that. But you still go and grab it right? Because if you do not, why are you even here? To acknowledge its existence?
>>
File: 1484454083620.png (386KB, 674x825px) Image search: [Google]
1484454083620.png
386KB, 674x825px
>>54248809
>Are matriarchal societies purely SHE bait

Yes.

See: Gensokyo.
>>
>>54248809
Personally I would just have a deity of marriage and child rearing. The Greek goddess Hera for instance was the goddess of marriage, and there were HUNDREDS of gods and goddesses associated with everything from conception to pregnancy to infants to children.

You don't need the God of War to have an opinion on marriage when you've got a dozen others doing it for him.
>>
>>54248841
In a fantasy setting, a societies success has more to do with the Favor of the gods than how smart they are. If a goddess is saying the mother has ownership of the children, not the father, the goddess can still make them successful.
>>
HOW DO I GET GOOD DAMAGE ON THIS STALKER

Someone recommended scythes to me but I can only get it to 18/20 x4 which is fucking awful because I'll never be able to fucking crit with it

How do I stay relevant in absolutely anything
>>
>>54248959
Get someone to Butterfly Sting for you with double rapiers or some shit.
>>
>>54248959
Are you retarded
>>
>>54248841
>>54248809
Welp, found the /pol/tards.
>>
File: 1469751018952.gif (2MB, 393x561px) Image search: [Google]
1469751018952.gif
2MB, 393x561px
Pathfinder is not really a "tactical" game even if it has lot of elements to it
If your players except the orcs just charge them like they were movie mooks from LotR, then you ought to just do it for them.
After all, GM is not playing PvP against the players
>>
>>54248906
A matriarchal society can also come about if some mystical power or connection is only possible by women. Only women can cast the GOOD magic, for example, or there are simply more women in magic because the colleges lure in ugly unwanted women who would otherwise become old unwanted hags. In that example, The Witcher is a good example of female empowerment without coming across as preachy. The Wheel of Time series is another one, and to some extent Dune.
>>
>>54249009
Sure, the mooks should be charging, but the mooks also die to Widened Cloudkill, Maximized Fireball, or Ki Hurricane. The dangerous foes, I mean, I guess a shoggoth wouldn't mind sure.
>>
>>54248991
THIS IS A HOOK
I'M NOT EVEN SHOWING IT TO YOU, I'M JUST TELLING YOU IT'S A FUCKING HOOK
>>
>>54249027
My point was that, good enemy behavior is the kind that your players predict it to have.
>>
>>54248987
What in my comment did you find particularly retarded other than the caps?
>>
>>54249064
>18-20
>never crit
>literally a 15%
>>
>>54249058
>never challenge the players, never catch them off guard, they should feel like badasses because the enemies are brainless idiots who work off stats
This is the type of thinking that leads to people inflating monster stats beyond all reason, and still having them die instantly.
Good enemy behaviour is the behaviour that entertains your players. I don't know what mystical players you've found who are entertained when everything goes exactly according to keikaku, every session, every time. I mean, yes, the mooks should charge, and that battle should be a "count your kills, we're splitting the loot according to your killcount score" encounter. But the players shouldn't know every little thing you're doing ahead of time.
>>
>>54249098
I mean, sometimes the players should be right though
>>
>>54249074
15% isn't high when critting is your only source of getting any damage off
Is there a way to get good damage without critting on stalker?
>>
>>54249110
>only good way of getting any damage off

Yeah there's these crazy things called 'maneuvers' that would be good enough even without any class features.

There's like boosts and stances too
>>
>>54249109
Never said they should always be wrong.
>>
>>54249098
t. 2hu and "every enemy should be optimal"
>>
Can I use Zenith Strikes with my butchering axe?
>>
>>54249152
Yes but remember when doing so that you are a faggot for using zenith strikes and the day of the nerf nears
>>
>>54249151
Not every enemy should be optimal, did you read my post or ae you just sperging? Not every enemy should be optimal, in fact out of a hundred maybe three should be optimal; but at the same time, out of a hundred, maybe seven should be brainless idiots (a hundred who aren't mindless, that is; puddings shouldn't be capable of tactics).
>>
>>54249098
It is bit different than players knowing what the enemies do. It is more about being able to let the players understand intentions. Some of this is inherent from other media.

Ghouls eat corpses. Thus players might get the idea to use them as bait to lure ghouls into a trap. This is intention. But here you gotta respect that intention, and not ruin the trap because "Oh the ghouls notice it was a trap and it did not work, roll init"
>>
>>54249160
Speaking of nerfs, did Black Seraph get hit with any recently? I have not read a recent errata.
>>
>>54249186
No, PoW:E will get nerfs precisely never
>>
>>54249173
Okay, that's just being a huge prick unless the players knew that the leader of the ghouls is exceptionally intelligent or some shit.
>>
>>54249122
I'm just paranoid mang. My DM allows PvP and I'm not sure maneuvers are good enough against wizards or other OP shit that gets thrown in our campaign. Is there anything other than maneuvers I can use, like feats or something that are particularly good for stalker?
>>
>>54249194
That is what I like to hear.
>>
>>54249196
It is actually an easy mistake to make
Ghouls are INT 13 anyway, and players might not think of all little details to make the trap perfect
It is easy to fall into thinking "Hmmm players did not cover their tracks, let me roll perception, oh it sees the tracks and does not fall to the trap"
That is legit reason, but since this is roleplaying where you cannot reload and try again, it is better to respect their intention to make a trap.
>>
>>54249186
PoW discipline errata isn't even out and PoW:E errata is even further away.
>>
>>54249227
You're a fucking initiator you will fucking obliterate anything thats not another initiator the moment you want.

>PvP
If a player ever goes full retard and kills you, just find another game.
>>
>>54247083
>>
>>54249283
I could go for a Hamburger right about now.
>>
>>54249299
What's your favorite burger place, anon?
>>
>>54249315
Culver's, easily.
>>
>>54249370
Heard good things about them, wish there was one around where I live.
>>
>>54249434
They're so good! Best burgers in the North, bar none.
>>
>>54249463
Gonna grab a bite there after my appointment today, actually.
>>
>tfw no campaign set in Andoran during election
>tfw will never open a burger chain supplied with the finest Molthunian beef
>>
>>54249519
>tfw you will never exploit the war economy to boost your approval
>tfw you will never be voted into office
>tfw you will never make Andoran a nation of the truly free, dammit
>>
>>54249519
>tfw you will never be a Molthune Cattle Baron, herding prime Angus across the fields
>tfw you never miss good vittles, love and kissing
>tfw you never export your premium beef
>>
>>54249519
>>54249554
Aren't these things you'll be able to do in that upcoming Fiendish Intrigue campaign? If I recall, anon suggested a plot that spans the entire Inner Sea and entangles the very peaks of each nation's governments.

Someone needs to make Captain Andoran.
>>
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487KB, 972x807px) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487KB, 972x807px
>>54249590
No someone needs to make pic related
>>
>>54249583
>tfw you will never be a Qadiran spice queen, commanding a fleet of ships and a thousand slaves
>tfw you will never catalogue ledgers and watch the wealth multiply
>tfw you will never export your quality ingredients to spice up Andoran hamburgers
>>
File: plagiarism.png (2MB, 1396x752px) Image search: [Google]
plagiarism.png
2MB, 1396x752px
>>54249614
Or the japanese imitation
>>
>>54249519
>>54249554
>>54249583
>>54249642
>tfw /pfg/ turns StarToad's "you make the campaign" game into burger-based intrigue
>>
>>54249661
Anon, that game already exists:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75987/the-feast-and-the-furious
>>
>>54249656
>Senator Armstrong
>Not Japanese

Anon...
>>
>>54249661
>BOMBS AND BURGERS: A SAVORY TALE OF THE INNER SEA

>UNDER THE BUN: A SECRET HISTORY OF ANDORAN'S FINEST BURGER
>>
>>54249614
So, Rodrick Artosh
>>
>>54249661
>>54249753
So basically that one set of tapes from MGS V?
>>
>>54249778
t. Vult shilling a character nobody cared about, ever
>>
File: 1486869159727.png (176KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486869159727.png
176KB, 500x281px
>>54248265
And somehow if you try to suggest they use their primary fucking class abilities you're a complete asshole, somehow.

I fucking hate those types.
>>
>>54249728
I'm not talking about their creators
Armstrong = Murican, wants to become President
Shido = Jap, wants to become Prime Minister
>>
>>54249794
>THE WOBACHIA
>>
>>54249728
I think he means the nationality of the character itself rather than the nationality of the genius who produced the truest American there is.
>>
>>54249836
No, no. I mean the one where Kaz uses Code Talker as a guinea pig for his hamburger experiments and later funnels all of Diamond Dogs' money into food additive research in order to make shitty quality burgers taste amazing.
>>
>>54248279
If it's anything like the one I met that did that, the answer is "how dare you" and pretend-crying to try and get the rest of the table to admonish you because you don't understand and it's so hard how could you.

>>54248491
Bracing being a readied action is fucking horrid though under this system. You basically waste your turn going "you will be hit hard if you try to charge this round". At which point your turn is completely wasted until the enemy is dumber than the average mindless beast and decides to charge you - explicitly you and nobody else if they wanted to still charge - through it. And you still need better reach because if the charger's got longer reach, you never get to use it anyways. Fucking waste because everything is self-contained into its own turn.
>>
>>54249895
See but if they try that how dare you shit, you can literally just leave the table

No game is better than a bad game, and thats the universal bad game test
>>
>>54249836
MALE
INTO
FEMALE
>>
>>54249851
You take that back, Michael Wilson is the greatest American who ever lived.
>>
>>54249684
>voice and video
heck no, heck off pupper
>>
>>54249957
Richard Hawk, though.
>>
File: CarVomit.jpg (11KB, 240x219px) Image search: [Google]
CarVomit.jpg
11KB, 240x219px
>>54249968
>>
File: 074 - T5142ad.png (42KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
074 - T5142ad.png
42KB, 314x341px
>check avowed, get excited because there's finally another update
>it's just A1, and it's relatively minor
>mfw the change to channel and rounds that happened with 0 actual dialogue, just because someone happened to bring it up

sasuage, foe-rest senpai. RIP 1-2 level Scaled Fist UMonk Dip, you're still okay at least.

On the bright side, it looks like you can literally 2-level dip in Channel/Rounds, get pounce via clause, pick up some silver shoes for the perma-haste, and go on your merry way with any other shape you want. Also fuCKING LASER BEAM SHAPE AW SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>54249614
Mutagenic Mauler

>>54249656
Id Rager (Pride would be the best focus but requires GM consent)
>>
>>54248765
Actually he can still attack you as long as it's not a charge. So he can move and power-attack, he just can't *charge*, explicitly, without being attacked.

Where readying works way better is in a incremental-tick-based system like Hackmaster's:
>It takes a very short time to accelerate from combat movement to charging and more importantly a good amount of distance (a charging mount moves a lot during a single tick)
>If you're not currently busy doing something else, or if you give up on what you were doing at the time, you can take a tick or two to ready for charge with the right weapons
>It's faster than the full charging process, although you may have to cancel other things you were doing; the more time you had free to do so (due to distance) the more time the charger has to get his horse to back down, but it's not instant

That way a wise, agile or very lucky spear user can ready against a charge and leave no maneuvering room to escape it, as long as he's not engaged in melee with something else
>>
>>54249012
In other words, it takes a supernatural crutch, because women otherwise hate each-other so much that they cannot work together at that scale without men to try and control or use as figureheads, to keep appearances

... which sounds exactly like both places I've worked, as well as my old school, as well as where my wife works.
>>
>>54250021
>On the bright side, it looks like you can literally 2-level dip in Channel/Rounds, get pounce via clause

They were already ahead of you, anon.
Pounce is a lesser clause, needs at least level 6.

The real mystery is why they nerfed Aether Rampage so hard.
It already falls minorly behind now without free haste, but it feels flat out worse at levels 16+ when you don't get a third attack iterative.
Not like Avowed gives you easy ways to get other natural attacks either.
>>
>>54249914
Yeah well I was dumb and liked some of the other players.
>>
>>54249370
Vult please go.
>>
>>54247080
>Click "From the Other End of Heaven" because I don't remember hearing about it (haven't checked General lately)
>"Game no longer exists"

Oh, well okay.
>>
>>54249916
still a guy.

>>54250021
Has Aether Circus been defined yet? Right now the second purchase refers to non-existing bonuses.

Have YOU ever seen a sacred bonus to speed?
>>
>>54250256
>Startoad deletes his game
>Kawase deletes his

The purge of the shitters is glorious
>>
>>54249370
How would you rate Wahlburgers?
>>
>>54250226
I know that was a thing before, but now you no longer really even need the 3rd rank in it since it's no longer mandatory for getting your weapon damage back
>>
File: rory.png (89KB, 414x841px) Image search: [Google]
rory.png
89KB, 414x841px
Friendly reminder that Rory has lost it and gone totally insane.
>>
>>54250338
He's high on morphine, fuck off
>>
let him rot
>>
>>54250338
Or he had a cat on his keyboard. I suspect drunk though.
>>
>>54250275
>coastals
>good burgers

hah
>>
>>54250437
But In-N-Out.
>>
>>54250478
The most overrated one of all
>>
==/pfg/ RotJR era game statuses

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
>Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
>Helnar [DEAD (Many sessions, good run)]
>The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
>Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
>Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
>Evil Lewd Game [DEAD (Many sessions)]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [GAME 1: RUNNING] [GAME 2: DEAD (some sessions)]
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
>The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
>Sky Pirates [DEAD]
Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
>Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
Legends of Dragonsfjord [RUNNING]
>Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
>The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
The Great Bamboozling [RUNNING]
Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING]
>A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
Blingmaker [RUNNING]
>Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
Rhusae [RUNNING]
Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Dimensional Ark Abyssia [STARTING]
>Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
>Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [???]
>Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
Ironfang Invasion [RUNNING]
>Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
Ensoulment of the Flower Court [STARTING]

(1/2)
>>
>going through the factions for Fiendish Intrigue
>reach 20 without even fucking trying and I'm nowhere near done

shit son, I didn't even realize I had all of this going on before checking
>>
>>54250512

>Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [???]
>Essentia: Forgotten Home [???]
>Hells Saboteurs [DEAD]
Journey to the West [STARTING]
>Depths of Darkness [DEAD]
Nodachi of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [STARTING]
A Ruse by Any Other Name [RECRUITING]
Iron Gods [RECRUITING]
>Gestalt Toad Meme Game [DEAD]
King's Gambit [STARTING]
>From the Other End of Heaven [DEAD]
You're the Village Now [RECRUITING]
Dominions of Vice: An Osirion Tale [RECRUITING]
>>
>>54250525
Chalice had its first session this saturday, so you can change that to RUNNING right away!
>>
>>54250338
>bottom cabal scientists
Nooo my Wist
>>
>>54250599
Now you're just being confusing, anon.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83053/dominions-of-vice-an-osirion-tale
>>
>>54250619
QANON is Top Cabal Scientists so they make a pair
>>
>>54250485
Then what would be the best of the lot?
>>
>>54249987
Richard Hawk is the great Satan of the United States of America.
>>
>>54250659
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>54250684
Culver's is top, followed by Steak n' Shake and Red Robin.
>>
>>54250525
Essentia got polymorphed into this thing https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days.
Also reminder that Startoad cancelled his game after getting memetically overpowered applications after allowing
>Gestalt
>Savage Species
>Templates
>Rainbow Servant
>"All 1pp from PF and 3.5e"
>>
>>54250630
I-I agree!

>>54250766
But better not have 3pp! 3pp is a shit!
>>
>>54250796
How does it feel to have shit taste
>>
>>54250818
I think he was mimicking Startoad, who sperged at any mention of 3pp but only banned Archivist and Erudite out of the entirety of 3.5e. Using 1d4chan as his reference, to boot.
>>
Oh, huh. I didn't expect anyone to have found it just yet. DM for Essentia here.

I was going to finish up the last remaining bits of information (A shorter more compact timeline and some other stuff about cities/homebrew stuff). before posting it but seems it ended up here anyways.
>>
>>54250338

Gotta love shitposting when you're high after the surgery
>>
>>54250839
>>54250766

Meant for this (obviously).
>>
>>54250839
Will it have the Power Word?
>>
>>54250796
You're a shit, and you probably smell too!
>>
>>54250766
>>54250834
I'm not a fan of allowing 3pp as a blanket rule, but banning 3pp outright while allowing 3.5 is probably the dumbest shit I've heard on /pfg/.
>>
>>54250852
That depends what "the" Power Word is.
>>
>>54250878
Have you heard the tale of the Power Word: Intrigue?
>>
File: 1499457269485.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1499457269485.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>54250512
>Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]

It's dead as a Pathfinder game because 2hu killed it, remember?
>>
>>54250512
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons has 3 games running now.
>>
>>54250525
>Journey to the West [STARTING]
It had Session 1 last week although we haven't even finished the first encounter
>>
>>54250935
What?
>>
>>54250935
Citation required?
I'm gonna cry if I didn't get into another dragons game
>>
What reasons would a construct who was created by a senile old wizard to prepare his meals for him have for adventuring following his death?
>>
>>54250901
I don't, but I'll answer your previous question: Intrigue CAN be a thing, but it's entirely up to what the party wants to do. I ain't forcing hands.

Most of the major changes are the time-setting being put forward a few hundred years, Fullcasters being back in (and PoW conversions to boot), and the main focus being councilmen/women of a major city in the setting. That and obvious cultural/geopolitical changes thanks to the war.
>>
>>54250938
>It had Session 1 last week
How many PCs turned up with character art by Po-Ju?
>>
>>54251025
I think all of them except for Kawase (who made a custom Reimu token) used the original character art for the token, so nobody?
>>
>>54250935
>>54251005

Invite only i did for some friends, after the game i was running with them for two years collapsed.

figured i'd try again and start DG3.
>>
What's the greatest gish and why is it bloodrager?
>>
>>54251065
I wish I could've gotten into Dragons, you seem like an incredible DM.
>>
>>54251102

i'm inconstant, terrible, don't read any rules, and probably smell bad.

You don't want me as a gm
>>
>>54251111
Oh hush, you don't own my feelings, and they say I want you as a DM!
>>
Tfw pfg will never love me or my DMing
>>
>>54251244
Go get a few brews. It helps.
>>
>>54251111
Thanks to the wonders of the internet, we can only smell ourselves.

And I smell damn good.
>>
If I were to run a full-on no hiding it lewd game similar to PLD would that clear some of the lewd faggotry from the other games recruiting?
>>
>>54251345
Only if it's about kitsune and crossdressing shota traps.
>>
>>54251345
It certainly has the potential to.
However, would the PCs be doing the monstergirl raping?
>>
>>54251382
If they wanted to.

My only concern is that I have no clue as to plot so I'd probably just end up running an exceptionally lewd and raunchy version of an AP.
>>
>>54251294
My entire room smells of homebrewing

I like it
>>
>>54251405
desu I would be down for that, but only if it were with the usual, lenient chargen trappings and it was a small (2-3 PC) party, because 4+ players just feels crowded with that chargen.
I would unironically make a grapple focused Str/Cha character, though I would build to do more than just that
>>
>>54251382
The plan is for monster girls to get raped in PLD though
>>
>>54251345
No Vult you fucking asshole, that would just make it fucking worse.
>>
>>54251540
I played proto-PLD anon, lemme tell you that Vult's 99% gonna be the one doing any monster rape interactions
>>
File: mobility_by_matsu_sensei-d3jmk2c.jpg (397KB, 3333x900px) Image search: [Google]
mobility_by_matsu_sensei-d3jmk2c.jpg
397KB, 3333x900px
>>54247042

What are some non class feature ways to improve your movement speed? Any good ones available at low level? >>54247080
>>
File: vKDXo.jpg (49KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
vKDXo.jpg
49KB, 331x331px
>>54251015
>>
File: good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg (306KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg
306KB, 1000x700px
>>54251382
>However, would the PCs be doing the monstergirl raping?
Either way is fine.
>>
>>54251244
Why would you want /pfg/ love? It's fickle and hollow.
>>
>>54251605
>non class feature
Boots of Striding and Springing is the basic option, but if you can have someone cast Longstrider and/or Slipstream on you that'd also work for a while.
>>
>>54251615
>Wizard says "I'll...be going first..."
>Construct doesn't understand
>Construct thinks Wizard left for some far-off land
>Construct just wants to find him again to serve him that last chicken sandwich
>I cri everi tiem
>>
>>54251605
Expeditious Retreat, Haste, Boots of Springing and Striding, that one shitty feat for +5 movespeed, taking an Alternate Racial trait on elves for 35 base speed
>>
>>54251345
>PLD 2
>The party is tasked with hunting down each of the PLD PCs as progressively more powerful monstrous abominations.

Fund it
>>
>>54251345
What kind of lewd are you propositioning here? The General seems to have a type, and that gravitates more towards a grounded, "realistic" fucking experience than what you'd get out of something more inspired by anime.
>>
>>54251711
>>54251605
There are other race options for movespeed too, IIRC ifrits get one (or is it Sylphs? i forget). Also if homebrew is allowed, Plains Fnymph has +10.
>>
>>54251615
The construct would have to be sentient for this to work. That could be explained as a normal construct not having the artistic sense to cook the elaborate meals the wizard wishes. If that's the construct's only job, it would certainly have a lot of time on its hands. Wizards usually have libraries, and such libraries may have books about the outside world. Construct reads books about the world while not cooking, takes an interest, and decides to see it for itself after the wizard dies. Boom.
>>
any1 has the paper minis of Curse of The Crimson Throne in pdf?
>>
>>54251015
Wizard goes missing, construct wants to find "master".
>>
>>54251345
Wasn't there talk of a PLD-style living campaign? That seems like it would be more effective at herding than a single game.
>>
>>54252085
You mean a quarantine zone for lewd?

Make it a quarantine zone for optimization too, that way all the broken builders can stay there.
>>
>>54252163
>I suck at building competent characters so I hate it when others do it
nigger please
>>
>>54252163
>optimization and making broke ass builds are the same
>implying
Stormwindfag get out
>>
>>54251345
A fascinating idea, and one that makes me think of an intriguing solution that was discussed some time ago.

A Hermean campaign. More specifically, a Hermean campaign built around the DM (who assumes the role of Mengkare) pairing PCs as breeding pairs, which besides the obvious smut could spur relationships and PLOT as pairs meet other pairs and discuss things.

The campaign is a pick-up - that is, a campaign where recruitment is always going, so someone who just wanted to play their kink for one or two sessions can do so, and fade the character away as, ultimately, they did exactly what Mengkare wanted them to do.

Given the non-campaign feel of the "campaign," CharGen can be monstrously generous as to represent humans at their apex potential. Humans and other races of course, for Mengkare has been known to allow Aasimar and Elves into the population to introduce longevity or robust immune systems to the population.
>>
>>54252163
I honestly don't think it would work, but it would probably be morbidly interesting to watch.
>>
>>54250226
You get haste from other things, and then you have three attacks at full BAB vs other class' 2, and still get iteratives with a feat at higher levels.

I've found that rampage does too much damage at low levels with the rend, so that's probably the reason for that.
>>
>>54252208
The Stormwind Fallacy doesn't even concern that. Have you STILL not learned what the Stormwind Fallacy is?
>>
Let's not do this again
>>
>>54252391
What, pray tell?
>>
>>54252374
Stormwind Fallacy is the foolish belief that good optimization is mutually exclusive from being capable of good roleplay. Thats the long and shortof it.

However, the type of person who naysays any form of optimization and shrieks autistically whenever they so much as see a Baribarian with a Greatsword and Power Attack, generally tend to be the same strain of cancer as those faggots that ascribe to the mindset of the Fallacy

Also, what do you mean by "Still"? This is the first time I've talked about it in the last 2 months. What, did some other anon make you all bootybothered about it or something?
>>
>>54252391
>>54252416

This
>>54252446
>>54252446
>>
>>54252469
>being this butthurt about "muh fear of optimization!"
Go play a system that isn't built around Monte Cooke's Tower of Shit then
>>
>>54252469
Muh Bladed Dash
>>
>>54252509
>not even a good spell, excluding maybe the Greater version
>only real purpose of the base version is to give a Magus a fake Pounce
>>
>>54247459
GM of Osirion here.

No cumrag apps so far, and I haven't gotten mainy ERP questions at all other than "Is this an ERP game" which I answered "No, but I don't care what happens behind closed doors" and "Can we fade to black if ERP happens" and I said "That's the plan."

Come with your non-sexual apps and it'll be alright.
>>
>>54247042

>One of the Chinese maid's legs is half the length of the other.
>>
>>54252542
1. Is the blood money spell allowed?

2. Is the Sacred Geometry feat allowed?

3. Is the Fey Obedience (Magdh) feat allowed?
>>
>>54252568
You didn't even read the chargen rules, you lazy shit.
>>
>>54251759
>realistic fucking

I play this game as an escape, Anon
>>
>>54252542
Thanks. Just... flashbacks to daily ERP requests from players have me on edge. Shit's frustrating. I'll start drafting when I get home.
>>
>>54252568
1. Maybe? I'm kinda leery on it.

2. No.

3. Not familiar with it in depth, why is it generally not allowed or worth being brought up?

>>54252579
No problem friendo.
>>
>>54252574
>He doesn't play his sexcapades full of giggles and laughter.
>>
>>54252573
>>54252612
It's a meme you dumb dumbs.
>>
>>54252630
Curses, memed again
>>
>>54248647
>boars KNOW not to charge someone with a spear ready to stab then.

Boars actually only worked their way up spears *after* they were stabbed. Basically you'd send hounds in to 'pen the boar in', or chase it to some 'inescapable' terrain. You'd get in front of the boar, you'd stick it and try to get the thing to exsanguinate. It would start seeing bloody fucking fury and try to charge you, that's when you stuck the fucking thing *again* and hoped that the crossguard on your boarspear kept the thing from working its way up to you, and that the shaft of your spear didnt snap.

2-3 inches of subcutaneous fat made boars ridiculously hard to hunt with bow and arrow because the chances of hitting something vital were stupidly low, and some wild boars could get as big as bears. So you put an 8 to 10 inch long knife on a big fucking stick and hoped for the best.

The only 'natural' predator of boars were fucking Tigers, and boars could get *fucking huge*, 7-10 feet long, 4 and half feet at the shoulder, 1000+lbs
>>
>>54252640

>2-3 inches of subcutaneous fat made boars ridiculously hard to hunt with bow and arrow

Can confirm. I used to go bowhunting when I was younger, and the one time I shot at a big wild sow, I didn't get a good angle, and the arrow failed to penetrate deep enough to get into her heart or lungs, so I lost the pig and the arrow.
>>
File: lesser_long-nosed_bat_lg2.jpg (60KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
lesser_long-nosed_bat_lg2.jpg
60KB, 800x538px
So I need some help. Are there any options for making a Ranger Cha based, or at least removing all the Wis attributes of the class? I'm trying to make some angry hunter mofo and he needs to be riding a Dire Bat for fluff reasons
>>
>>54249012
Only Yen is a disgusting "former" uggo and hunchback. But Geralt is into that, I suppose. Triss and the others may the the occasional glamour to male themselves even prettier but they're not hags like Yen.
>>
>>54252683
>Wis attributes
Why?

I mean there's a few that replace spellcasting, but why?
Also are Dire Bats even a valid option for ranger ACs?
>>
>>54252714
>Triss and the others may the the occasional glamour to male themselves even prettier but they're not hags like Yen.

Most of the women that became Sorceresses were the women that couldn't be married off, and this tends towards the ugly losers from poor families or the REALLY ugly losers from well-off families.

It's also why so many of them are petty, spiteful bitches. Because with her perky breasts and ravishingly luscious black hair, Yennefer still had the eyes of an angry, hunchbacked little girl.
>>
>>54252683
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Ranger%20Sword-Devil

Here you go. This archetype makes you better at 1v1s than a paladin AND doesn't have a stupid alignment restriction.
>>
>>54252619
Oh, no, I love giggles and laughter in my sexcapades. That isn't realistic at all; it's perfect.
>>
>>54252745
Yennefer is a fucking apex hottie holy shit
>>
>>54252745
None of that applies to Merigold, however.

I will agree Yen is a terrible person with a personality to match her true looks.
>>
>>54252770
Fair warning that it doesn't trade out some shit that RELIES ON THE SHIT YOU TRADED OUT EARLIER IN THE CLASS FOR SOME REASON GOD DAMN
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (294KB, 1245x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
294KB, 1245x1080px
>>54252790
> apex hottie

Holy shit is right. Even in her "pretty" illusion she looks disgusting as wet chlamydia on a bloated drowner corpse that has been put back to together by a horse.

Plus, Yen is a shrew and a bitch for how she treats Geralt.
>>
File: 1432775579654.jpg (102KB, 926x885px) Image search: [Google]
1432775579654.jpg
102KB, 926x885px
>>54252640
Man, fuck boars. There's a reason so many people died in hunts and they're the big one. Hell, hunting itself was always a risky venture - you never wanted to run into The Brown One while out, or get caught up in a pack of European Wolves (unlike the American Wolf, they were significantly more aggressive.)

Hell, felling a deer - something your typical hunter could do on a typical hunting season - was seen as a huge accomplishment. It's why stags, elk, deer and all those other antlered ilk are seen as "Kings of the Forest" and treated as property of the king himself.

>>54252812
Didn't Merigold get some substantial burn scars she had to heal up? I do agree however that, while Yennefer was mostly the product of body modification magic (separate from glamor, the fat tits and wild hips a Sorceress might get are as real as anything "natural") Triss was always that beautiful.

Kiera was a nymphomaniac that seemed to have a thing for looking like a slutty 13 year old, in Witcher 3 she doesn't show it in-game but her Gwent Card and Epilogue Card clearly show her as extremely young.
>>
>>54252929
>>54252640
Y'know, I kinda wish I could gether a bunch of people, make some spears and grab some horses, then go around and perform traditional Boar Hunts on the Feral Pigs that have invadedso much of the SE States. I mean, people already shoot those things with machineguns from helicopters, so perhaps doing it old school might liven things up for some.

But eh, that would require a lot of work and research on my part
>>
File: IMG_0133.jpg (71KB, 410x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
71KB, 410x775px
>>54252929
Kiera's card does look off but not quite that young!

As for Merigold's burns, she wasn't born with them so I've no issue her concealing them. She was always pretty, unlike Yen, which is why you don't see the same hate in Triss' eyes you see in Yen's.

An excerpt from The Last Wish:

"Unlike priestesses and druidesses, who only unwillingly took ugly or crippled girls, sorcerers took anyone who showed evidence of a predisposition. If the child passed the first years of training, magic entered into the equation - straightening and evening out legs, repairing bones which had badly knitted, patching harelips, removing scars, birthmarks and pox scars. The young sorceress would become attractive because the prestige of her profession demanded it. The result was pseudo-pretty women with the angry and cold eyes of ugly girls. Girls who couldn't forget their ugliness had been covered by the mask of magic only for the prestige of their profession."
>>
>>54252978
Honestly, it's better to kill them with high caliber rifles desu.
A fuckload less risk on the parts of those involved.
>>
File: Kiera Metz.jpg (79KB, 464x671px) Image search: [Google]
Kiera Metz.jpg
79KB, 464x671px
>>54253034
>Kiera's card does look off but not quite that young!

>He says
>While posting that card

That's absolutely someone in their teens, whether it's 13 or 18 is up for debate but that's still absurdly young by the standards of most Sorceresses who aim for something in their twenties.

Pic related is another example. The girl likes looking like jailbait, which is what she was probably going for.
>>
>>54252978
Boars are also surprisingly fast fuckers. Fairly low center of gravity, a thick skull and big goddamn tusks combined with their weight basically turns them into bladed battering rams.

You *usually* got a buddy to stick them from the side and then prepared for all hell to break loose. I *think* you can still find videos of boar hunting done via spear on youtube, but youtube hunters are giant faggots with minute long intro's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zCwBjCQqpY is an example, skip the first minute, look at how fucking big the blade on that boar-spear is. Literally as long and broad as your forearm.
>>
>>54252978
Here you have perhaps the safest way.
https://youtu.be/pzRLj1hUMyA?t=549
Boar hunting without guns is not done without some kind of trap or other way to make sure the boar doesn't get too close.
Also, if you think you can hunt boar while riding, you need to learn more about horses.
>>
>>54253112
>1:03 intro for a 3 minute video

... Why.
>>
>>54253109
Just a reminder to you all that all of the sorceresses you meet in the witcher games and read about in the books are each almost a hundred years old save for Yennefer who is the youngest sorceress of the bunch and even she is at least as old as Geralt who is getting into grandpa age category.

Every sorceress is a gilf.
>>
>>54253112
The boar's skull just fucking stopped that spearpoint dead
Jesus H Christ
>>
File: 1446854088219.jpg (102KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
1446854088219.jpg
102KB, 791x786px
>>54253180
>GILF
>When they're all sterile

Oh, that's another little quirk of using magic that's unique (at least as I've seen) to The Witcher; if you can use magic, you can't have kids.
>>
>>54253218
Using gilf here as "Above 60"
>>
>>54253180
Yen is older than Triss. The games make a point of showing you she is the young girl of the lodge. Plus why is Yen Ciri's "mother" while Triss is her "sister" if she is older than Yen?
>>
>>54250267
Nothing from Avowed 2 got touched on in the update

desu, still not a fan of the way channel and rounds add damage
>>
>>54253182
A human's will too most of the time.
Living beings are made to stay alive, and thus hunting, just like murder, isn't a pretty affair if you don't manage to get in a lethal blow while your prey is defenseless.
Bones might break, muscles might tear and people/animals might give up the fight, but they might also not - and even if the above things happen, it's not the same as instant death, and hurt animals tend to fight back a lot more desperately.
>>
>>54253109
Women in medieval worlds are adults at 13. Any woman not married by 20 is out of luck because most folk die before 30.
>>
>>54253236
I think one of the books says that Yen was the youngest member of the Lodge and by far most accomplished for her age. The only mage to have been younger than her in the books as far as I remember was VIlgefortz who was an anomaly anyways.
>>
>>54253182
Firearms made killing an easy affair, and even with the advent of the musket you still had bears who would just get angry if you shot them with anything short of a high-caliber rifle round.
>>
>>54253254
No, I meant in the fact that the bone appeared to be dense enough to simply eat the spearpoint without penetration.
I know that wounded animals will keep thrashing, but it didn't even seem as if a proper wound was scored
>>
>>54247080
What's the chargen rules for Iron Gods?
>>
>>54253313
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5254263/applications-go-here#post-5257465
>>
>>54253271
This is also true, and something Golarion doesn't quite like to mention.

Rites of Passage were often exclusive to boys because the transition from Boy to Man is not defined. Would you consider a 10 year old a man? A 14 year old? 18 years old? It's difficult to say, and more importantly there are no physical features like a woman's period that could say "this person is a man." Beards do not a man make, neither does a cracking voice.

But girls? As soon as they had their menarche, they're a woman. Their worth as an "adult" is already made by a natural biological process, and once they become women they are treated as women, both in the bedroom and out of it. Men have a much harder time of it because a man's value as an adult, as a "man," is bound to the expectations of culture, which (and I hate to approach contemporary political commentary) is why we have so much trouble with masculinity in the West; just how do you assign a label on manhood when our culture is built around breaking labels and being utterly carefree about these things?
>>
>>54253271
No, that's a misunderstanding of life expectancy

If you made it to 25 you'd make it to 60
>>
How would I build the most metal bloodrager? As in literally metal. Androids are kinda gay compared to, say, warforged, and there's no nanite bloodline for bloodragers anyway.

But I want to be a metal-fisted rip-and-tearer, dammit!
>>
>>54253306
As I said, you'd be really surprised at how much even a human's skull can take.
It's not something a lot of people see in today's society - we live our lives constantly being told that the world is dangerous and we need the help of machines/technology/corporations, and while this isn't always a lie, there are definitely a lot of threats out there that modern-day humans inflate to the point of ridiculousness.
If you were stabbed like that in the forehead, you might die, but it's also quite likely that the blade would have slid off the curve of your skull, because that's what your skull is there for, and just given you a nasty cut all the way down your forehead.
>>
>>54253356
My login is shot at the moment, and you can't see threads without logging in.
>>
>>54253365
He's still not wrong, anon. Once a girl hits puberty and starts having their period, they're ready to be married. Depending on nutrition, this means you'd have women getting married off anywhere from 13-16 years old.
>>
>>54253396
>Characters should be at 3rd level to start which full HP at 1st level, taking the average after.
>25 point buy
>Classes with 2+int skill points can be bumped up to 4+int skill points.
>2 traits + 1 campaign trait. (+1 more trait if you take a flaw.)
>We'll be using Elephant in the Room Feat Taxes.
>You'll be starting with 3,000 gp plus max starting gold for your class.
>1st party content and Dreamscarred press is allowed. Other 3pp content will be considered on a case by case basis.
>Characters of any alignment are welcome though I'm hesitant to run a mixed alignment group. If you want to play an evil character expect to be in a party with other evil characters and going down a distinctly more evil version of the adventure path
>Lewd shenanigans may or may not occur depending on the comfort level of the players and will be 'fade to black' during the session and erp'd in more detail afterwards.
>Myth-Weavers sheets are preferred. If you do not provide a sheet by August 1st your application will not be considered.

He has also in the discussion approved Spheres of Power and a few other things
>>
>>54253365
So if I make it to 25 in medieval France I'm now magically immune to disease, war and all manner of injury (which means death for those <24?
>>
File: Boarsize.jpg (31KB, 550x472px) Image search: [Google]
Boarsize.jpg
31KB, 550x472px
>>54253182
Most of what you find in the southern states are feral usually only a few generations removed from the formerly domesticated pigs... which also happen to be the biggest breeds around.

They don't have any natural predators and they can get fucking huge if they live long enough.

There's a lot of controversy over the 'biggest monster pigs' because 'big/dangerous game hunters' are total faggots and will lie about shit and do everything they can to doctor shit to stroke their epeens. Some have claimed 9 & 1/2 ft long boars, that are 5ft at the shoulders and weighing 1200lbs but those are pretty disputed.

Also fuck the hunters who kill big cats 'just cuz'.
>>
>>54253464
No, but your odds of survival are drastically higher than if you were 3 years old.

Children died all the time in the Middle Ages, infants especially. You don't make hundreds of gods devoted entirely to keeping your newborn alive without there being reason to worry they might not live.

If you made it to 25 in medieval France, you'd be a farmer with children of your own and a plot of land you've owned for anywhere from 4 to 10 years. War might come to your homestead, but the odds are against it. Disease might come through the region, and that's certainly a problem, but epidemics weren't quite as common as you'd think. Accidents? Those are common, but the fatal ones are statistically unlikely.

Nah, if you made it to 25 you've got a real fighting chance to see 60, the same can't be said of a child.
>>
>>54253474
>>54253182
Remember that Orcs are supposed to be based off of these wonderful porcine creatures. So logically they should have big 2-4in pockets subcutaneous fat (more during 'mating' seasons, particularly for males) that more or less naturally make them elite gladiators because you now need to penetrate 10 inches to hit something vital in most cases. They're aggressive, they're foul tempered, they're hard-skulled, they're freakish big, freakish strong and faster than you'd have any right to expect them to be.

Violence, fighting, biting and goring are very natural things to them.

Not as big or tough as Minotaurs, but far more able to sponge up damage.
>>
>>54253271
Most people that made it out of infancy regularly lived well into their 60's, and 80's weren't unheard of at all. Average life expextancy was dragged down enormously by infant deaths, famines or plagues, and the latter two were intermittent.

That said, female fertility drops sharply after 30, and kids were king, so if you were over 30, you would still have issues getting a man, and women and men were indeed considered full adults at 13, even if obviously no seniority.

The very idea of "childhood" and even moreso "teen" are relatively modern.
>>
>>54253557
>Orcs are supposed to be based off of these
Nigga what? I think you've been watching too much anime, or playing too much Dragon Quest.
>>
>>54253587
Fantasy orcs have often had a distinct porcine bent quite frequently before warcraft came along.
>>
>Making a Savage Technologist Barbarian/Desperado Warlord
>Made him middle-age
>with 25 pb his stat spread is 17 15 13 9 10 14
I feel like this is retarded and I can do better. How much of an absolute madman am I for making him this way?
>>
>>54253451
Sounds fucking solid, thanks a lot, man. Gon' PM the dM in the next couple of days and ask him if he'll at least consider taking on someone that hasn't played PF before and who's never played text only on Roll20, but that all sounds like my ideal chargen.
>>
>>54253572
As much as I don't like some aspects of the story, Bernard Cornwell's series "The Saxon Stories" does an incredibly good job at showing how people lived during the early Middle Ages (which is to say, the 880s-950s.)

One of these things, besides the aforementioned "married at 13, expected to have three kids by 18" thing was how people viewed age. Though people were expected to live into their 60s if they survived childhood, someone in their 30s was still considered "old" while someone who saw 60-80 could be called "ancient." Obviously, most of those people were still quite ambulatory and coherent so it was natural they became the local sources of wisdom, as many people back then would have lived quite full lives.

>The very idea of "childhood" and even moreso "teen" are relatively modern.
Childhood was an invention of the Industrial Revolution, wasn't it? If I recall, it only became a thing so you could write legal laws protecting children from working in factories.

Teenager, Tween, Young Adult... These are all more or less self-indulgent labels used by people who fear the word "adult" and the connotations that brings. People used to be adults at 13 in 1017, yet in 2017 we're still not sure if we're adults at 23.
>>
>>54252568
Blood money, Sacred geometry and any obediences should NEVER be allowed anywhere.

Obedience was a mistake.
>>
>>54253607
Show your work. Where in LotR does this happen, where in D&D, where in anything do they actually have pig traits--and not just a piggish nose--except Japanese media?
>>
>>54253673
What's so bad about deific obediences?
>>
>>54253673
To be fair, they nerfed Magdh. And the whole "Int to Cha skills" thing also got a nerf in that someone clarified you shouldn't be able to use it for quite so much.

I forget if it was Paizo finally doing something right or DSP putting the hammer down on broken builds.
>>
>>54253557
The thing to remember is that with orcs being based on boars, orcs become delicious.
>>
File: 1235123.png (151KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
1235123.png
151KB, 576x355px
>>54253702
>Where in LotR does this happen

Aren't Orcs based on factory workers? Gangly-limbed, beady eyes, sooty skin, short and stunted growth, the works.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 481x500px
>>54247304
I went with a more medieval look like pic related, but the exact description was left fairly vague

My class was Wizard, so I could wear stuff like this in dungeons at no penalty though
>>
>>54253723
>To be fair, they nerfed Magdh.

Wait what? When?
>>
>>54253759
Possibly, though I don't think it was a direct comparison so much as just the idea of them being generally ugly, degenerate, and foul-looking.
>>
>>54253283
Vilgefortz is what the Magus should have been.
Sadly we just got a gimped wizard with a sword.
>>
>>54253702
I don't really want to get into a rather pointless and vexatious debate and demand for evidence.

Not going to touch tolkien, he does his own thing and there is far too much to know about that setting that my casual knowledge doesnt cover.

>where in D&D
Literally first edition. Monster manual circa 1977. The japanese got it from D&D.

Of course it being not very important, and everyone coming up with their own versions of media, some are porcine, some are just goofy green-skinned humanoids. Many try to cash in on whatever is most popular, hence the popularity of Warcraft-like orcs after wc2/3 came out.
>>
>>54253798
Well, only slightly.
You now have to choose three Int-based skills upon completion of the obedience rather than getting the bonus to all of them.
>>
>>54253729
Technically humans would be similar too. However I believe the real answer to that is more about diet. A lot of things without strictly controlled diets that aren't super-picky eaters are apparently not-very tasty.
>>
>>54253668
>Childhood was an invention of the Industrial Revolution, wasn't it?
I mean, yes and no. Culturally, there's always been a childhood, simply because everyone knows that children aren't adults, but at the same time, the idea was pretty much that children were diminutive and unfinished/uneducated adults, and as soon as they could handle the things adults could, they were expected to, and then they became real adults through some rite, usually in early-to-mid teens, even if they were still considered youngsters and were expected to defer to elders. This is how it was for an extremely long time, in very broad strokes.

Childhood as a "thing" or "invention" in the legal sense was indeed in the Industrial Revolution, precisely because most people acknowledged that these people were children and we didn't like the idea of seeing them maimed.

The other stages, "Teen", "Young Adult", etc., the entire idea of "youth culture" is extremely modernist. The very idea of it barely existed a century or so ago.
>>
>>54253834
Wow, when was this?
>>
File: PZO7101-Altronus.jpg (187KB, 883x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PZO7101-Altronus.jpg
187KB, 883x1200px
The Solarian Iconic:

> http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljy6?Meet-the-Iconics-Altronus
>>
New thread

>>54253907
>>54253907
>>54253907
>>54253907
>>
>>54250338
Now that's actually pretty goddamn funny. You're a funny guy, sharing that.

>>54250388
Pretty certain it was novacaine, but whatever. I'm off of it now and I'm just gonna lay down, keep my mouth from bleeding all over the place, get SOMETHING to eat since I haven't had anything substantial since like 6pm EST yesterday (fuck fasting for surgery), and finally get around to finishing up that Medium homebrew
>>
>>54253702
https://www.geek.com/culture/the-origin-of-the-species-orcs-1659572/

Sometimes people not following tolkien or warcraft choose to depict them as more piglike. Tl;dr It's pretend.
>>
>>54250338
He's hamming it up for attention, as usual. Oral surgery is so quick and painless these days. They don't even give out narcotic painkillers for it anymore.
>>
>>54253812
I think Tolkien would have seen "foul and filthy" and "industry" as one in the same, anon. The man was a veteran of the Great War and drunk on the dream that was Anglo-Saxon history.
>>
>>54253890

>College student-turned-religious convert-turned-conspiracy theorist jedi

Interesting.
>>
>>54253880
A part of it is that we only recently understood that no, in fact the body and brain weren't actually done growing at 12-13. Other parts is that it's been ... profitable... to once again have people working and dying for the country before they're able to take advantage of several parts of their societal rights like voting.

And of course, as industries sprouted around keeping kids in pens, and as those same industries realized they could also get rid of the ever increasing threat of education...
>>
>>54253791
You have pretty solid taste, good sir.
>>
>>54253981
>hamming it up for attention

no, man, he was pretty fucked up. He has professed to being a lightweight before
>>
>>54253890
I for one can't believe that
A) it's NOT a story about not wanting to be a male anymore
B) it's NOT "big strong female heroine #4"
C) and despite that it's actually not an evil character nor a shitty one. Conspiracy jedi indeed. I like.
>>
>>54253981

When you get 4 teeth removed. Let me know what they give you
>>
File: Kasatha Bladesman.jpg (224KB, 482x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kasatha Bladesman.jpg
224KB, 482x900px
>>54253890
I feel like they just tossed out shitloads of Kasatha lore for the sake of it in that one. Kind of interesting, but a bit of a slog to get through if you don't really care about the race.

That said, the Starfinder iconics continue to be shockingly good. That's actually a really interesting motivation for adventuring.
>>
>>54254054
No, he's acting and you're an idiot so you believed him.

>>54254108
Okay, I had it done 5 years ago. They didn't give me narcotics then, and they definitely don't these days with the opiate addiction boom.
>>
>>54254108
A few shots and some gas. I didn't have any problems or do anything embarrassing, just went home and slept. But then, I also didn't have Discord or 4chan at the time.

And I might have had better coverage.
>>
>>54254163
This, last time I got put under and on some heavy medication I made it a point to avoid forums or 4chan, as much to keep myself from doing something stupid as it was I just didn't have the inclination to be on them.

Makes gaming a lot of fun, though.
>>
>>54254108
He seemed pretty fucked up to be honest

>>54254239
At least it was only in the Cabal discord and SOMEONE posted it to the thread
>>
>>54254193
Gay.

Also never actually goes anywhere, because the entire point of the character is to be LEL IMMA TRAP. But then everybody else in the party knows the character's a trap, so there's no surprise, no mystery, and it all becomes a big forced song-and-dance of how long you can stretch this masturbatory bullshit.
>>
>>54254108
Novacain isn't strong enought to do that to you. At most you'll usually just feel like your body is being twisted around in a spiral like that one Junji Ito manga.

Then again, I make it a point to listen to musi when getting oral surgery, so I can maintain my focus and clarity as I tap my fingers to the beat of some Herbie Hancock
>>
>>54254036
>A part of it is that we only recently understood that no, in fact the body and brain weren't actually done growing at 12-13
It's ridiculous to think that they didn't already understand this. This is not a recent development; it is just that now we know it black-on-white. It is blatantly obvious to any human that we're not done growing at 12-13, and it always was.

The rest just sounds like communist drivel, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
awoo
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.