[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bureau: Westin Grand Hotel Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 11

File: latest[1].jpg (23KB, 519x259px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
23KB, 519x259px
>>53986830 Greetings members of the Bureau, new and old. as some of you may remember from the previous meeting, there where reports of strange occurrences at the Westin Grand Hotel in Berlin. People going missing once they stepped inside, rooms moving and switching floors at random, people coming back out of their rooms, but looking gray and withered, or in one case, nothing more than a pile of bones. We need to get to the bottom of this, before anyone else is harmed.
>>
File: 17092936[1].jpg (93KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
17092936[1].jpg
93KB, 1024x694px
>>54019539
for any wondering, this is the area that the incidents have been occurring in.
>>
File: XCOM-2-Councilman-Faceless[3].jpg (50KB, 692x484px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM-2-Councilman-Faceless[3].jpg
50KB, 692x484px
>>54020109
I would also like to inform anyone who might think along these lines that no, we are not a lightbulb making company, and we have never been one.
>>
File: LL[1].jpg (174KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
LL[1].jpg
174KB, 1600x680px
We also have reports of well......this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU
>>
File: Sorry about that.jpg (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry about that.jpg
52KB, 320x240px
>>54022525
I motion to quarantine the sight and prepare a convincing cover-up for the public.
>>
File: 5761444168_933533a54e_b[1].jpg (264KB, 1024x562px) Image search: [Google]
5761444168_933533a54e_b[1].jpg
264KB, 1024x562px
>>54024602
That was what most here where thinking Lachief, but the corruption is fast spreading. From what I hear, most of the local countryside is now a maddening space where physics are out to lunch as it were. Here's another image one of our drones managed to snag before it was destroyed.
>>
>>54026529
Oh. Well, in that case, whatever is causing this operates independently of the physical laws of the universe. It's not unreasonable to assume that whatever is causing this is extradimensional. Motion to direct research efforts to extradimensional surveillance immediately.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>54027424
Of course. We already have Dr Draer and Dr Relner directing their attention to this situation, and Mobile Unit "Rift Travelers" is already taking a dive into the strange anomaly that has formed. We should be receiving a massive influx of data that we shall decode into new images, so that we may fully understand the situation.
>>
File: DOOOOD.jpg (155KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
DOOOOD.jpg
155KB, 500x514px
>>54027780
Alright. Motion to send the interns out to procure the standard amount of coffee for an Exponentially Expanding Extradimensional Phenomenon (EEEP) Containment Scenario.
>>
File: su6[1].jpg (41KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
su6[1].jpg
41KB, 540x304px
>>54028212
Of course Sir. Would you also like for us to crack the vaults and get out the liquor? Because I feel that some of us might need it by the end of this.
>>
>>54028404
You arrre most welcome to, sir. I think I'll avoid mixing vices. We don't need to spread anymore breakdowns of reality around. Besides dispatching a Mobile Unit and procuring a monolithic purchase of box coffee, what's standard procedure for an EEEP Containment scenario?
>>
>>54028456
Usually? We lock down most of the affected area, instill as many runic wards as we possibly can into the space surrounding the afflicted area, have defensive lines set up to prevent anything that isn't human from getting through, and then send in as many Daemonologists and skilled sorcerors as well as some of our finest units and hope that that is enough to handle the situation. We also have to erase the memories of all those in the surrounding area in order to ensure maximum safety. Memetic hazards and all that.
>>
>>54028673
Hey guys, what if we, and I know this sounds a little weird, tried integrating the phenomenon, that is if it has a functioning level of sentience and the ability to communicate. If not, we could use this as a hip new way to furnish houses.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.