[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1580: Quicksilver Miracles Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 122

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54005615
>>
>>54016243
Think you forgot something there mate.
>>
Charmed question
Why does Dabbler say 200/Free but not any conditions for it costing 200 or free? Is it supposed to be free for witches and warlocks but not the rest? Something else?
>>
Can Lunars choose to love someone other than their Solar mate if the Solar is attempting to seduce them? What degree of direct control do Solars have over their bondmates?
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
So I finished reading Dies Irae last night. Spoilers within.

A lot of the characters, even the villains, grew on me after a while. There were a few instances the dialogue felt like a drag, namely whenever Ren is suffering from decision paralysis - though that gets addressed in a big way in the Rea route. Also, the MC has a fairly realistic win/loss ratio...that is, he's usually getting his ass kicked because he's been doing this shit for barely a week or two, and only wins due to twists of fate or outside help, though it only makes it more cathartic when everything clicks together - especially in the Marie and Rea routes. What ultimately enables the protagonists to triumph is their own desires and supporting each other, and it ends up kicking the house of cards the primary antagonists have setup more than once.

There's a lot of chuuni philosophizing and monologues, but the story has plenty of 'human' moments that kept me attached and wanting to see the end. I has a slow start, but it certainly goes places after a bit.

...oh, right. The danger level. The majority of Dies Irae is fairly manageable street/city level stuff. And then when/if Heydrich revives completely, shit escalates in a fucking hurry and doesn't stop. Like 'entire world being rewritten from the ground up, supernovas being thrown around, or a trio of superpowered gods in a battle royale.

Good news: Avoidable and manageable. Bad news: Bring some 'kill the unkillable' and anti-fate perks of some kind if you really want to get involved.

Also, Shirou Yusa is top tier companion material.

Anyways, looking forward to when Val makes this, and hoping the RL issues she's under get sorted out.
>>
>>54016281
Mortals have to pay 200cp, every other race gets it free.
>>
>>54016426
I've been trying to watch an LP of it, and I just can't get into it. I can't be the only one who finds the visual novel format really hard to read, right? Something about it being presented dialogue box by dialogue box keeps me from getting any momentum going. It's like they're intentionally ruining their own pacing.
>>
>>54016426
Yeah if you companioned him he would probably be very grateful...or at least his level of gratefulness.
>>
File: Marie's Homies.png (520KB, 761x429px) Image search: [Google]
Marie's Homies.png
520KB, 761x429px
>>54016600
Reading a screenshot LP is a whole lot easier than navigating a video or dealing with funky textboxes i've found. Think its just a consequence of english needing more text per word

That being said when things line up to form gold they do
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>54016600
I feel like that's a natural consequence of both the format and the translation from English to Japanese - there's a lot more context and text to shove into a small space. And the pacing is REALLY slow to start. So, perfectly understandable.
>>54016614
I'm sure he'd appreciate it, if nothing else. Would definitely be a troublemaker for Jumpers who prefer being passive, but otherwise, goddamn the man is fantastic companion material in both combat and entertaining conversations.

I'm distressed that Rulsaka, especially after the Rea route, 100 percent fits my criteria for misfit or outcast companions.
>>
>>54016281
Read the text of the second paragraph of the perk. It tells you there.
>>
File: Enough-DAKKA.png (3MB, 845x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Enough-DAKKA.png
3MB, 845x1330px
Ok so i've been sperging out on how to make a Fate/ servant build to rip off Gil's Gate with stuff like Kinght of Honor and crap.

(Since I cant just do it in a reasonable ammount of time like with the Space Pocket NP+Item Creation)

I decided to just go balls to the wall and EX mana with an EX NP Reality Marble called Jumper's Autistic Bag of Enough Dakka.

There I ripped off EMIYA's UBW and only have to make one magic AK-47 to have a wall of bullets that can kill servants.

I WILL achieve ENOUGH DAKKA by the end of the chain even if it guns down Akasha
>>
>>54016600
>Something about it being presented dialogue box by dialogue box
So is that the norm? I've only read a few VNs, and my first was Fate, which uses normal text overlay.
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>54016665
>Japanese to English
The coffee hasn't kicked in yet shut up
>>
>>54016665
>Spoiler

Yeah mine too actually, a shame we also cannot take Beatrice/best girl.
>>
To those playing the new fate go game or played the old one, why is boudicca so dissapointing.

Also fate question, can these mystic codes be literally anything and what are the top tier things we have seen mystic codes be able to do?
>>
>>54016631
I've had that problem with screenshot LPs, too, though. Like, I read the LP of Umineko (the first five parts of it, anyway, they're still working their way through) on Something Awful to catch up for that jump, and it was a slog. I just want a continuous page of text, keeps things flowing. Hell, not even just text, I'm fine with comics because there's a clear flow of progression between panels. When it's a static image with a dozen single-paragraph dialogue boxes popping up on it, then switching to another static image with another dozen dialogue boxes, and so on forever, I just can't get into it. And you're right, I think it probably does owe in part to the fact that you can fit more Japanese text in those boxes than English text, but even if it was more concise I think I'd still have problems.

>>54016678
Fairly common, yeah. Though even text overlay doesn't read right to me.
>>
>>54016426
Pretty much all the characters are city level. The only street level character is Spinne and probably Lisa.

Also Wilhelm best.
>>
>>54016726
> why is boudicca so dissapointing.
Being an early game 3* servant is suffering
>>
File: 1492661410892.png (129KB, 340x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492661410892.png
129KB, 340x388px
>>54016687
I'll forward you a link where you can blog about it.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54016762
Wait, you mean this isn't my blog?

I have been deceived
>>54016741
Wilhelm is one entertaining psychopath. Hell, most of the villains have both a surprising amount of depth and characterization, even though most of them are horrible people. It's kinda fascinating, really.
>>54016724
I understand your pain, anon.
>>
>>54016756
I may have fucked up by dumping all my free high xp boost enhancements into her. But she does look pretty at ranks 3 and 4.

Saber lily seems nice though, I should use her more than mashu but I just feel bad for leaving mash out of the party.
>>
>>54016726
I thought FGO was a japanese moba, you're telling me they made an English accessible version?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>54016319
Yes, they can. Solars have no direct control over their bondmates at all.

Their bondsmates only get a penalty to their social defense against them. And unless they have a particularly strong bond (or the Solar managed to use Sun and Moon Method on them), not even that.
>>
Feeling spoopy today. Could i see some recommendations for creepypasta chains or builds for generic creepypasta?
>>
>>54016814
>Saber lily seems nice though, I should use her more than mashu but I just feel bad for leaving mash out of the party.

I know exactly what you mean, she seems like a puppy and it would feel bad of me to kick her out of the party.

>>54016836
Been out since yesterday.
>>
>>54016726
>Also fate question, can these mystic codes be literally anything and what are the top tier things we have seen mystic codes be able to do?

Mystic codes are apparently magic items.

They go from making clothes more durable to the gem-sword thing Zelretch did that somehow could grab unlimited energy by taking an infinite ammount of "a bit" from the enture Nasuverse.

Rin used mystic codes inher gemcraft to that's a good benchmark
>>
File: Misuzu Speachless.jpg (9KB, 262x188px) Image search: [Google]
Misuzu Speachless.jpg
9KB, 262x188px
>>54016792
>Wait, you mean this isn't my blog?
>I have been deceived

I will shank you in the showers
>>
>>54016846
>Solars have no direct control over their bondmates at all

Unless they use the fairly common charm called the lunar taming leash.
>>
>>54016867
With your dick?
>>
>>54016849
Generic creepypasta, zendikar, lovecraft
>>
Does generic creepypasta include horror games and movies, or just creepypasta?
>>
File: fuckin invinciple.jpg (91KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin invinciple.jpg
91KB, 700x520px
>>54016814
For the record, when he comes out, Merlin is part of the "I'm Fuckin Invincible" combo with powered up Mashu, i think you can splash Tamamo for more NP gain or Waver for proper buffs and debuffs
>>
>>54016852
Not in my country of Australia. I am sad now.
>>
File: Me IRL.png (26KB, 234x209px) Image search: [Google]
Me IRL.png
26KB, 234x209px
>>54016888
That comes later
>>
In Fire Emblem Tellius, is it possible to get the Grand, Rolling Fields property with a day/night cycle instead of perpetual sunny day?
>>
>>54016879
That still only gives the Lunar a -5 penalty when going against the Solar. Significant, yes. But not anywhere near insurmountable.

It's also an unnatural Compulsion effect that requires the Solar to touch them, which means a Lunar can make themselves immune to it or remove it fairly easily.

Also, I mentioned that Charm here:
>(or the Solar managed to use Sun and Moon Method on them)
>>
>>54016879
One: No such charm exists, that's just a joke name (though a canon joke name) for Sun and Moon Method. Two: Sun and Moon Method just raises the level of the Solar Bond background, it offers no direct control. Three: It's not common. It's the creation of paranoid Solars in the High First Age and is effectively unknown in the modern day, though as with all charms someone could rediscover it if they knew to look.
>>
How hard is it to convert the Alchemical from the Mortal Hero Gauntlet to the jumper's side?
>>
>>54016903
>>54016857
Well I got this card called kaleidoscope my first draw which starts me at 80% np so Im working with that and boudica atm to spam her chariot early fight.
>>
File: 1497010952379.jpg (344KB, 524x760px) Image search: [Google]
1497010952379.jpg
344KB, 524x760px
>>54016919
Speaking of Fate...

I want to rip off Hassan of a Hundred Faces' Noble Phantasm using my own Jumper nature as the basis for splitting myself off. Would it be reasonable to use the A score it already has, or should I up it to A+ or EX considering my other selves would have unique powers from their original universe?
>>
>>54016893
Only if the movie or game is from a creepypasta.

We have a Generic Horror movie Jump
>>
Jumpers, if you had a bunch of extra CP you could spend in any one jump which one would it be?
>>
>>54016970
Correction, that Im looking at working with. I cant actually use it yet.
>>
>>54017003
God of the highschool
Fate/
Fate/servant supplement
Marvel's original jump
>>
>>54017003
Light of Terra
>>
>>54017000
Thanks. Never noticed the Horror jump.
>>
>>54017003
Warframe. Definitely Warframe. There's too much that I really need to have.
>>
Do Worm Tinker powers include an ability for putting their inventions together? A lot of their results seem impossible to make with normal means even if they have the knowledge from their shard so it gives the impression that their powers also help with actually putting things together. Such as with building devices too small for them to logically work with (miniaturization) or putting together complex explosives with their teeth (the bomb tinker).
>>
Where can I waifu an anthropomorphized Sun?
>>
>>54017095
Something something Amaterasu
>>
>>54016962
Extremely so. They have multiple lifetimes worth of memories of exceptional and loyal service to the Eight Nations.

They're pretty much ultra-patriotic champion. For one to defect is nigh-unheard of.

And going with you means that they also lose access to all their infrastructure and support. Can't swap out charms or upgrade themselves then.

Of all the companions in Mortal Hero, even including the Abyssals, I'm pretty sure they'd be the hardest to convince by far.
>>
>>54017095
Exalted, do it anon turn Sol Invictus into a waifu! Also Ligier.
>>
>>54017003
Fate, god of highschool, or warframe.

Going special human in goh is suicide with any othet drawbacks I tells you.
>>
What's the least reprehensible path to become a wound in the Force?
>>
>>54017003
Most of the good ones have been mentionned, but Endless Legends is a pretty god contender.
So many perks...
>>
File: Crona 35.jpg (51KB, 699x548px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 35.jpg
51KB, 699x548px
>>54016849
-Background: Cryptid (Free)
-Non-Euclidean Mind (400)
-Monstrous Body (Free)
-All Smiles (Free)
-Teleportation (Free)
-Spook (Free)
-Demograph (300)
-Ritualist (200)
-Myth (100)
-Glitch (-100)
-Companion Import/Creation x5 (-350)
-Creepypastas (Free)
-Eldritch Suit (-400)
-Monster (-)
-Abandoned By Jumpchan (-200)
-Men in Black (0)

-Appearance: I appear similar to my default state, if I was about twice the height and a character from some game who had a fucked up character model. Triangular patches of my body are missing, showing my empty body and the untextured flesh colored backside of my skin.
Parts of my body appear distorted, warped, stretched or flattened in unnatural ways for something of the normal world, like a glitched character in a game. My head especially is really fucked up, looking to have distorted black depth. My hair looks normal, my left eye hangs in the air where my eye socket should be, likewise with my lips and teeth where they should be.
My body freaks out a little whenever I move, especailly my face whenever I make any kind of expression. It's very unsettling.

(Lore below)
>>
Who do Solars eventually start aging as normal again after a few thousand years? Was it an intentional design or some inherent limitation of a human/an Exaltation?
>>
File: Crona 34.jpg (60KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 34.jpg
60KB, 500x562px
>>54016849
>>54017201

-"Lore": I was/am the main character of a horror/action game of a martial artist trapped in a monstrous themepark, which is what I'm going through at the start of the jump. The shitty game was rife with bugs, cliches and a terribly composed plot that felt disjointed with references to reincarnation and various disconnected storylines.
The most notorious bugs were rooted in the developer's use of “next gen” voice synthesizer technology for all lines in the game. A single unknown voice actor gave numerous samples which were then arranged into various lines for the main character, or half-assed scary lines for enemies after the pitch or tone was adjusted.
The programming that implemented it all was a complete and total mess however. The main character's lines were supposed to be divided into different pools that he'd draw from after certain prompts in the game, as is common. Instead, the main character would randomly read lines from “all” voice line pools at random, including those of enemies.
Sometimes lines would be read over each other or cut into one another, causing new lines to form like “Get ready for my-!” “-coming to get yooou~." Reaction and compilation videos of these bugged lines were the most popular thing about the game, though that isn't saying very much.
Numerous patches came out trying to fix the error, only for it to get worse over time. Entire sentences started being formed by the main character from patched together lines, read at odd, almost intentional moments in the game. Sales were never great to begin with, the studio eventually went bankrupt and the game mostly faded into obscurity.
Several years later some people reported playing the game and the main character speaking to them, personally, uttering details about their personal life or what they were presently doing, though attempts to record such behavior always failed due to the programming mess the game had devolved into, so no one could ever prove it.
>>
>>54017198
*good
>>
>>54017003
Overlord LN. I could start with 2000cp, take full drawbacks and still not get everything i want.

Sword & Sorcery is also a real CP hog. There's so much good stuff!

Third would be Generic Xianxia.
Yeah yeah, you can take the "stay longer" drawback as often as you need, but seriously?
I don't to stay a gazillion years there, i want to pick up my stuff, explore a little and then get on with jumping.
A few hundred or thousand years are fine if necessary, but i draw the line at 5 figures or above.
>>
>>54016852
>English FGO
FUCK YES. JUMP WHEN?
>>
>>54017179
Being present at an extinction level event.
>>
>>54017345
Not this month, but Val's got the claim.
>>
>>54017345
What is Fate GO anyway? I have heard about it but not much? Multiple Servants apparently. . . Servant Pokemon?
>>
>>54017433
Gatcha game. Time's broke, something something king solomon and his demons.
>>
>>54017433
That's pretty much exactly it. It's a mobile game, Fate/Grand Order, and it's exactly Servant Pokémon.
>>
>>54017433
It's like Pokemon GO. But with Servants.

Fate GO.
>>
File: You-know-it-to-be-true.png (682KB, 492x834px) Image search: [Google]
You-know-it-to-be-true.png
682KB, 492x834px
>>54017433
Basically Pic related

You join the Chaldea Organization, make summons (mostly) at random of watered-down servants, level the up, then go on fixing past grail wars, stopping corrupted grails and preventing the apoocalypse
>>
>>54017468
>Gatcha game.
>>54017474
>Servant Pokémon.
Wait. . . will we be able to collect all the cute servant waifus in the jump? I want cute servant waifus!
>>
>>54017003
Depends on how much extra. 500 I'd go for Naruto and get rid of the MC kun drawback. Extra 1 or 2 thousand I'd add to Overlord, make myself super strong with several companions to match. 5000+ and I'd add it to a jump with multiple purchases for powers like Marvel or PS238
>>
>>54017503
No idea how Val's handling the Servant collect-a-thon yet.

But rest assured, there's plenty of servant waifus.
>>
>>54017503
Believe in Luck.

And microtransactions.

You can check the FGO wiki, it's good for making alternate wars with 'balanced' servants
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (144KB, 437x336px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
144KB, 437x336px
Have you guys ever read the description in monster hunter's weapon? It makes terra forming seems like childs play. But can you bring it over to your next jump?
>>
>>54017560
Anon, you're gonna have to be a bit more specific. What are you talking about and what are you asking?
>>
>>54017503
>>54017530

I just want the chance to finally import all of my Companions as Servants.

Even if the only thing they get is a default Class loadout, free skills, and NP, and no SP to spend.
>>
>>54017127
>warframe
What are some good purchases from that jump?
>>
>>54017560
>terra forming
Bluh?
>>
>>54017530
>But rest assured, there's plenty of servant waifus.
Then all will be well.
>>
>>54017502
>watered-down servants
Your servants are actually full power.
>>
>>54017560
The average tech level of the entire setting is still only about Industrial Revolution.

Try again, do not pass go, do not collect 200 Wulongs.
>>
>>54016852
How bad did they censor loli servants?
>>
>>54017657
Not at all.
>>
>>54017672
Interesting if true.

Nintendo and Square's censor-happy bullshit has me antsy about censorship in gaming lately.
>>
>>54017113
So how would one do it?
>>
>>54017502
Someone should do a comparison between Japanese superheroes and western superheroes.

One side is Hero Academia, all bright and fun and heroic, and the other is Captain America being a nazi or the infamous Odin panel from the new Thor comics.
>>
File: Herc3.png (356KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
Herc3.png
356KB, 350x495px
>>54017652
Really? I thought the needed at least one Upgrade to be Anime/Game level since Herakles stage 3 has this golden axe thing and badass kilt.
>>
>>54017619
This, or some dumb ploy of importing literally all the companions and then funneling all their CP into my SP as some exceedingly dumb Mega-Servant Summoning.
>>
>>54017414
I hope she allows you to be imported as a servant a second time, just this time as a different type of servant like how cu is a caster even though he hates it and brags about how he would have already won the grail war as a lancer
>>
>>54017696
Type-MOON get a lot of stuff over uncensored. Look at Extra which managed to get a sex scene on screen in a T game.

>>54017748
That's pretty much just gameplay mechanics. When you summon a servant they come out as they normally would have.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>54017790
>Look at Extra which managed to get a sex scene on screen in a T game.
>>
File: Boudica1.png (218KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Boudica1.png
218KB, 512x724px
>>54017503
Well boudicca has been termed boobica for a reason.
>>
>>54017631
Anything plus orokin light. I prefer tenmo stuff because I love sexy robutt abomination biotech with tortured children.
>>
>>54017811
In Extra your servant has to do a "mana transfer" with the girl you choose for that route. You're shown the shadowy outlines of them boning and get lines implying EMIYA got fingered in the ass by a eighteen year old indian homunculus while getting a blowjob.
>>
>>54017851
>get lines implying EMIYA got fingered in the ass by a eighteen year old indian homunculus while getting a blowjob.

That was a wild ride from start to finish.
>>
File: Boudica3.png (263KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Boudica3.png
263KB, 512x724px
>>54017827
I like her 4th tier best though
>>
>>54017732
To be fair western heroes have been around for a long, long while. So they change a lot through time, not to mention, they are basically a loan to the writers. To keep writing them more plots have to be made.

Anime/manga heroes have a single writer and a single story. And the usually only last what their author's manga runs, so they can be how they want, without having to take in account past incarnations nor having to reinvent themselves for the sake of a new story.

Originally Cap was more in line with All Might but over time... Yeah, sape with Supe's. eventually it started getting serious now and then.
>>
>>54017594
Ok what i mean is can the items you found in jump be carried over to the next jump? And also monster hunters weapon are a good way to be world ruler tier imo
>>
>>54017871
>To be fair
To be fair, the mire of edginess and SJW bullshit was entirely brought on by the comic companies themselves for the sake of pandering and so their terribleness is all their own fault.
>>
>>54017871
I find it interesting that the asshole based on one of my ancestors looks a fair bit like me, they didnt even make him a girl which is awesome.
>>
>>54017827
>>54017864
>Boudica
I take it she doesn't get along with the Roman Servants?
>>
>>54017811
>>54017851
Consequentially, this is the origin of the problem with Tamamo. She proposes her undying love for you and how if you ever cheat on her, she'll break your balls.

Then she goes off and has sex with someone else.
>>
>>54017871
Sorry this >>54017901
Goes here>>54017864
>>
>>54017913
Iirc she does extra damage to them.
>>
>>54017886
Yeah, the items you find can be taken, that's just obvious. Second of all, don't take the descriptions literally, they're fluff. The game never gets anywhere near the implied stuff from the fluff.
>>
>>54017933
Oh, cool, that's a nice little nod.
>>
>>54017914
With some massive extenuating circumstance involved. I mean if your options were get murdered by kung-fu assassin or sleep with someone. It's not like Tamamo snuck off to have an affair.

Tamamo would probably be just fine if Hakuno had to have sex with someone to save their lives.
>>
>>54017993
You're ignoring how Tamamo initially lies and tries to hide what she's doing from you, going behind your back completely. Then if you spy on them and try and confront her about it, she laughs it off and calls you a pervert.
>>
>>54017993
BUT TAMTAMS R TEH WURST
>>
>>54017993
>>54018013
Also let's be honest. From a writing perspective, the entire point of putting that scene in was just to be NTR.
>>
File: Fuck this XANA Bullshit.png (123KB, 458x397px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this XANA Bullshit.png
123KB, 458x397px
Here we go again...
>>
>>54018051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlSaGcc0QM
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Just one last check, anything look off on the Peter Pan jump? If not, I intend to post the new version on the drive tonight.
>>
>>54018043
Nah it was probably Takeuchi putting a gun to Nasu's head and going "LESBIAN SEX SCENE NOW OR I PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER"
NTR would be if Tamamo left you for Rin afterwords because Rin's so good at sexing.
>>
Jumpers, what did you do with Taylor in Worm? For those that took that Shard drawback, what did you do and how would it rate among the myriad of Worm AltPower fanfiction that's been written?
>>
>>54018068
All looks good to me, man.
>>
>>54018074
It's NTR if your significant other fucks someone else, leaving you later or not.

And I think it's probably Urobuchi pressuring them into doing it. Everything he's written except for Madoka has it. Saya no Uta, Fate Zero, and remember that Heaven's Feel has you find out the girl you're pursuing is being raped by her brother every day and is full of rape worms that force her to have sex with random men or die.
>>
>>54018106
Butcher just has a fetish for making things people
Squids
Witches
Fruit

the works
>>
File: God damn it anon.jpg (517KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it anon.jpg
517KB, 800x600px
>>54018067
>>
>>54018143
He has a fetish for misery, and NTR is a common form of misery. He's a terrible person all around.
>>
File: 1472161713236.jpg (50KB, 589x445px) Image search: [Google]
1472161713236.jpg
50KB, 589x445px
>>54018067
good pull, though I think this fits a bit better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

>>54018093
Did my best Rucks impression and spent the jump as her mentor.
>>
>>54018093
I ended up using her as a proxy to interact with the world at large until I had to step out into the open during the Hyde and Endbringer attacks. Ended up becoming my secondary pupil. This had a side effect of her becoming more heroic than her canon counterpart, though I think the cynicism of both Ange and my chain might have rubbed off on her.

She gets along more with Ange and Eyes than she does me, most of the time. Taylor is usually on edge whenever I'm in the room, almost as if she sees me as a dangerous and irresponsible force rather than just the average dimension-hopping idiot.

Interestingly, she's also in the camp of companions that tries to encourage me to re-examine things and not just be lazy or go full ham.
>>
>>54018105
Thanks, that's good to know!

One of the last changes I made was revise the My Shadow companion option; everything look good on that end?
>>
>>54018093
Nothing. There's thousands of bullied teenagers everywhere, why should i help that specific one?

I spent my first day in Worm finding Eidolon and throwing the Worm book at his head, told him to read it and get his shit together and then went to go deal with actual problems like the S9.
And by "deal with" i mean burn with white-hot fire, because fire is awesome. And with the right perks even Crawler can be burned to death.

Then i went to cheer up Amy and help her get over her issues, because Amy is awesome and nobody wants a biokinetic of her caliber to crack.
>>
>>54018093
I cant jump worm till the update comes out. Worm promised me it would be soon.
>>
File: 1495690313850.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1495690313850.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>54017956
But isn't it the other way around, They make the weapon less OP for game purposes so you can grind 80something hours just so we didn't straight up slaying the monster in 5 seconds?
>>
>>54016426
Machina seems like a nice guy to drag on multiversal battles.
>>
>>54018263
I thought it was delayed?
>>
>>54018331
No? Hunters in the world of Monster Hunter aren't slaying monsters by the dozen on their way through the woods. They hunt in groups on average for a reason.
>>
>>54018331
have you even played a single Monster Hunter game, son?
>>
>>54018335
Yeah but he is tired and just wants to finally die.
>>
>>54018263
>Worm promised it would be soon.
*loud laughter in the background*
>>
>>54018331
Bruh.

Read >>54017656
>>
>>54018336
>>54018419
I detect some subtle skepticism here folks. Why?
>>
>>54016726
>Also fate question, can these mystic codes be literally anything
Pretty much, they're basically magic items that run in the family and get upgraded over generations.
>and what are the top tier things we have seen mystic codes be able to do?
IIRC the Tohsaka were working on a Second Magic-lite, and the two I remember from F/Z are KFC's pet T-1000 and the bullets that cause basically unremovable wounds that also fuck up your magic circuits by conceptually cutting them and putting them back together wrong.

Also the Kaleidosticks but they were made by Zelretch so unless you've got a True Magic those are above your powerlevel.
>>
>>54017889
I meant even BEFORE that.

Marvel characters changed depending on the writer way before the sjw cancer sprouted
>>
>>54018514
The point is them changing to be edgy social commentary instead of heroes.
>>
>>54018456
"Worm update never" is practically a meme by now.
>>
>>54017433
Someone blew up history and the future. Go with your waifus to blow them up.
>>
>>54018385
>>54018370
I played FU portable 3rd and Gen but just really wanted god level weapons real fast i guess
>>
>>54018546
...No... the point was the difference between western comic heroes and manga heroes. You kno? the anon comparing Boku no Hero Academia and Capt America?

We all know marvel has been going to shit. that is not to discussion, and was not now to begin with.
>>
>>54017530
It's not gonna be random since she has no idea how to keep it honest so you get to pick your servants but I think you get one free and you get to buy more from what she last told me.
>>
>>54018737
>It's not gonna be random

I'LL JUST HAVE TA RIG UP MY OWN GACHA
and get nothing but Black Keys and Kireis
multiple times in a row.
>>
>>54018766
Kotomine Kirei Avenger WHEN
>>
>>54018737
In Fire Emblem Tellius, is it possible to get the Grand, Rolling Fields property with realistic weather and a day/night cycle instead of perpetual sunny day, or give the property either without the perpetual sunniness overriding it?
>>
>>54018737
So we won't be able to gather further servants in jump? That is disappointing.
>>
>>54018737
Shouldn't you start with three?
>>
>>54018952
Eh. Makes sense balance-wise - if you didn't manage it like that shit could get retardedly broken.
>>
>>54017086
Yep.
There's a bit of Shard assistance while they build and maintain their equipment, so they don't blow themselves up.
That's why a lot of Tinkers can build crazy shit just using mundane stuff you'd find in an ordinary house.
When Bonesaw got recruited by the S9, she had to repeatedly resurrect her parents using stuff she found under the kitchen sink.
>>
>>54018965
Five actually, and I'm not meaning to be facetious. You got the three on-screen, then two just off-screen.
>>
>>54018967
Well I assume there would be a limit on the number of active servants, I think you can only have three at a time in game.
>>
>>54018990
You can have three in battle and two more as backup for if they;re eaten. You also pull a support servant from other Chaldeas.
>>
>>54018987
>>54018965
No, just one. The game will give you more as you progress, Either through gameplay, events, or the gatcha, but starting wise? You've only got mashu.

Three is your maximum on the field, and five is your party size, with an (optional?) sixth >>54019021 being pulled from the locals or your friends list.
>>
>>54019090
It still seems like everyone should get five and extra servants beyond that should be what costs points.
>>
>>54018967
Not really, there are practical limitations to the number of servants you can use at once in setting and if we get the only servants we'll have right at the start then we will have to start out with some pretty powerful ones instead of working our way up. Either way it amounts to the same degree of power only one is given at the start and the other jumper has to work for in setting.
>>
File: FGOAltera1.png (857KB, 731x1011px) Image search: [Google]
FGOAltera1.png
857KB, 731x1011px
>>54019090
I mean I spent $10 on gatcha and now have atilla the hun as a servant, but then again I know thats not common.

Also wtf japan.
>>
File: 3f9.png (560KB, 653x948px) Image search: [Google]
3f9.png
560KB, 653x948px
I started playing FGO in the NA server.
The salt is real
I can't stop crying.
Someone pls hold me
>>
>>54019182
What happened?
>>
>>54019178
What you don't think Attile the Hun attacking people with a giant popsicle is cool?
>>
>>54019182
Why whats wrong? Bad at gotcha?
>>
>>54019197
More the problem of atilla being a slutty loli.
>>
File: hugs.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.gif
17KB, 354x369px
>>54019182
>>
>>54019207
You're not bad at gacha until you reroll for 6 hours and then give up once someone with greater mercy and waiting for their waifu to be added in offers their account
>>
>>54019232
>loli
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>54019140
I mean, I can see it going that way, but three/five/six is not your starting number. One is.
>>
>>54019232
Are you Australian by any chance?
>>
>>54019021
>>54019090
>Pulling servants from other people through your friend list
Isn't that basically you NTRing their waifu?
>>
>>54019272
No why?

>>54019256
Girl who looks younger than 18 with no boobs.
>>
>>54019353
>No why?
Because in Australia, porn of women with small breasts is illegal because they believe they could be mistaken for children. You being a massive retard and thinking a small-breasted woman is a prepubescent girl makes you look Australian.
>>
>>54019330
Maybe, but you don't get to keep them.
>>
>>54019382
Do they only show up in battle or something?
>>
How does your Jumper currently look? Do you have any art of them?
>>
>>54019353
Loli has a much more specific meaning. Generally it refers to pre-pubescent to barely pubescent girls. Not just any woman with an anime face and small boobs.
>>
File: 1484026759460.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484026759460.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he journeys across the infinite worlds…?

Jump 95: Exalted - Sidereals
Origin: Chosen of Endings [900]
Perks:
Looming Terror of Death Attitude
Divine Red Tape Spinning Spider [1200]
Always An Ending [900]
Arcane Fate [700]
Numerological Sorcerous Tutelage [300]
Doom-Decrying Prophet's Remonstration [100]

Items:
Wound Mending Needles
Perfected Kata Bracers [0]

Drawbacks:
Sea of Paperwork [1000]
Shun Mercury [1200]
Oversight [1300]

Go figure. Fate has been my most consistent companion and my most insurmountable foe, and now I'm stuck playing janitor for it. You know, just rub a bit more salt in that wound, multiverse. I don't think I've had quite enough yet. Ugh. Well, it looks like this is a fresh timeline, at least…the Creation I left looked a little different, though not by very much.

As I'm alternating between paperwork and being a fate ninja, I have some time to think. Some of my companions have been looking at me funny since the last jump. And how could I blame them? I had never intentionally caused destruction on a scale or magnitude of what happened in the World of Law before. It wasn't even an issue of survival: we could have just fled to some dimension or timeline beyond His gaze. Though, maybe my chances of that working were lower than usual.

I've had time to ponder the nature of the multiverse, about my own denial, and the situation. I can't go home. I don't know if I still HAVE a home. So I kept going, thinking that I'd eventually find a world that wasn't revolted by my presence. But what would I take? Just any world that accepted my existence? Or…just a world Yuki could be whole within?
>>
>>54019442
The one thing we agreed on is that we wanted a world of imperfection. A world without tyrants, without utopias, without perfectly hopeless or one-sided conflicts or worlds. A world where there was always something to strive for, yet always a bit of everyday life to enjoy and relax within. A world with blood, sweat, and tears, but also love, hope, and dreams. A world without absolute justice or absolute chaos.

I don't understand.

…maybe I'm just avoiding responsibility, even now. I'm probably just idealizing how I saw my home world, which was anything except perfect or fair. After all, I'm probably one of the strongest things that will ever be in many, many worlds. I can shape the world with a wave of my hand, defeat foes in a single blow, or…anything I want, really. I'm an outsider, someone who intervenes in worlds on a whim and shatters anything in my way. Destroyer of Worlds. I'm everything I'm fighting against, in that sense.

This isn't supposed to be happening.

But I don't have anywhere to go except forward. Maybe, I'll find a way to build that world myself. 'Home'. A home for me, Yuki, and the others. A place for those lost on the road and seeking a way.

You should have died, like all your predecessors.

Fate might be my eternal enemy, but I'm still here. And I'll find the way soon enough.

You should have died in Zendikar. You weren't supposed to get this far.

Who knows? There might be a big red 'fix everything' button in the Multiverse somewhere. Or blue. Nobody ever makes big blue buttons.

How are you still alive…?

Anyways, Sidereal things. Fun. Yeah. Paperwork. Woo.

WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!
>>
>>54019182
>Be me
>Have played Extella
>Roll Bathory
>Bathory/Lily duo
...I am strangely alright with this.
>>
>>54018952
You probably can, just that you can't take them with you when you leave.
>>54018864
Sure.
>>54018965
idk go tell that to Val I'm just relaying what I remember
>>54018766
YOROKOBE
>>54018805
iirc Irisviel has a hidden line where she tells someone to Die (She's like "can you please die?)
and I think in Zero Accel she doesn't like Kotomine and Rasputin I think is a leaked servant

so it would make sense for him to be a Psuedohuman of Rasputin.
>>
5 hours of reroll.
I will start throwing money
Fucking gilles spot appearing
Shit I'm gonna have nightmares with this
Not even one Kiyohime.
Why?
My waifu is ignoring me...
>>
File: 405057e0f797080f432a580692c1136f.jpg (340KB, 1680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
405057e0f797080f432a580692c1136f.jpg
340KB, 1680x1024px
>>54019410
Finding art of women with long, long black hair and a small chest who isn't naked is strangely hard. So have the closest thing I could find.
>>
>>54019411
>>54019381
Shes a short boobless girl with a fucking popsicle.
>>
>>54019524
>You probably can, just that you can't take them with you when you leave.
But Waifus! How can a jumper leave behind waifus?

How bullshit would a jumper have to be to use the Elona Dominate Spell on servants with magic resistance?
>>
>>54019582
She's a woman with small boobs, tardlet.
>>
>>54019090
What's a support servant?
>>
>>54019544
Why the FUCK are you posting that image did you have to make me cry???
It took me several months for Diarmuid to show up. I think you get a free Kiyohime from Orleans when you complete it iirc.
>>
>>54019544
You get a free Kiyo for finishing Orleans man.
>>
>>54019544
Gilles de rais? I fucking hate that guy. Also who is the poor girl?
>>
>>54019606
>Why the FUCK are you posting that image

I don't want to suffer alone
>>
>>54019584
A Rank Mag is enough to be virtually untouchable by modern Nasu magecraft but Medea uses magic from the Age of Gods which is how she was able to imprison Arturia
>>54019602
In the game you can pick servants to support you, kind of like temporary help. The list changes all the time but if you have friends you can choose from their support slots
>>
>>54019614
Siduri. She's from Babylon and it's the fucking saddest.
>>
File: Attilasprite1.png (853KB, 394x553px) Image search: [Google]
Attilasprite1.png
853KB, 394x553px
>>54019593
Her sprite looks pretyy damn young, Im not even the guy who posted about altera first but look at this.
>>
>>54019569
>That chest
>Small

You have been watching far too much anime.
>>
File: doke doke doke.jpg (75KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
doke doke doke.jpg
75KB, 800x602px
Which faction did you support/lead in SMAC?
>>
>>54019640
So extremely bullshit. . .

What perks make jumper's magic better at ignoring magic resistance?
>>
>>54019584
Depends on the servant. One's without magic resistance are going to be tough but doable with time. One's with magic resistance it will prbably just bounce off of.
>>
>>54019442
>>54019461
>spoilers
Oh boy, here comes the new BBEG! And with YHVH still lurking somewhere and a certain pair of witches up to no good, Decade's going to be hard pressed dealing with ANOTHER all powerful enemy.
>>
>>54019681
Check out SMITE, that one is great.
>>
File: 1470121940055.png (993KB, 1260x710px) Image search: [Google]
1470121940055.png
993KB, 1260x710px
>>54019607

She appeared for others, but not for me.
Not even once.
Even after all those rerolls...
I know how to take a hint.
MFW my waifu rejects me
>>
>>54019679
SMAC?
>>
>>54019671
That is obviously a full grown man retard.
>>
>>54019671
Are you new to anime entirely? Everyone looks young unless they're ancient.

At worst, she's a teenager, which also isn't loli.
>>
>>54019717
You can reroll gachas?
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54019702
It's not anyone new, tho. But yeah that's accurate.

It gets really hard to find worthwhile Jumper enemies after a while. Not counting OCs like Hyde, anyhow.
>>
>>54019679
The Gaians.
It's a stance i would normally support anyway, being a lover of nature.
There's no reason not to with the level of tech the factions have access to.

But it becomes even more important when the planet is a sentient entity that fights back.
To the point of "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT DO THAT?"

Call me a treehugger all you want, but don't come complaining if your cities get buried under a tidal wave of mindworms in a few centuries.
>>
>>54019702
>a certain pair of witches up to no good
I feel like you could spin this into part of a Fresh Prince parody.
>>
>>54019410
He is a great father
>>
>>54019681
Dungeon Siege 2 has one, the Combat Mage capstone.
>>
>>54019681
Just get High Speed Divine Words it's how Medea was able to imprison Arturia

Also I rolled Herc and my experience with it is just https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkkujatG2MM playing as he SMASHES EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. Dude fucking one shotted Saber Alter with a boosted triple combo.
>>
>>54019737
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>54019751
>>54019671
>>54019593
As the erson who first posted about atilla I no longer know the difference beyween joking and shotposting.
>>
>>54019771
Hang on. Heavens is the Overlord of Bel, right? And he's got some wind powers, right? So, that means he's the Fresh Overlord of Bel Air.

...give me a bit, I'm going to try and do a thing.
>>
>>54019674
Re-read my post. I cannot find an image of a woman with a small chest and very long black hair who isn't naked. So I chose someone with very long black hair who isn't naked. It's the closest thing I could find.
>>
>>54019764
>Forcing everyone to use their ass to grow mind worms
>>
File: 1267773595249.png (541KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1267773595249.png
541KB, 600x800px
>>54019684
>One's
Stop that.
>>
>>54019397
Pretty much. No other interaction.
>>
>>54019442
>Chosen of Endings
I expected nothing less. When do you blow up Luna?
>>
>>54013575
Basically, Brellin ripped them a new asshole and then went in without lube. Heavens was pretty butthurt about it.
>>
>>54019818
Why would you? There's no need.
You can literally walk around the map and capture more of them than you can support at any point.
>>
>>54019790
Look. A loli is a prepubescent girl. Altera has breasts, she is pubescent and thus not a loli. Even so, she is the height of a Japanese teenager. Her being thin and small is a product of her being designed by Asians and being an anime character, who always look young. She is not remotely a loli.

She IS however, a shard of an alien genocide machine.
>>
>>54019616
>kiyohime
Be jealous of me.
>>
File: 1469829877547.jpg (175KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1469829877547.jpg
175KB, 704x396px
>>54019873
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54019871
I feel old, it was a very old /tg/ SMAC copy pasta about Gaians.

Anyway, University is superior because they don't reject human technology and progress even while being able to live alongside the planet.
>>
>>54019887
Want to trade accounts?
>>
>>54019853
Hasn't happened. Besides, it would make Makoto sad.
>>54019800
Oh dear god
>>
Are the namefags dropping excessive amounts of cash on gacha games? Silly namefags you can get escapism here for free, actually you can get it in your gacha game for free too. . .
>>
>>54019790
For a non-shitpost, she's 160cm tall, which is the average Japanese woman's height. I mean, she's not Japanese (I'm pretty sure), but she's only slightly shorter than the American average for women, and otherwise looks, and is, older than a 14 year old.
>>
File: 1477131537774.jpg (23KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
1477131537774.jpg
23KB, 490x278px
>>54019902

No. I... I will move on from her.

This won't take the better of me.

Enjoy her as I never could.
>>
>>54019931
>Enjoy her as I never could.
But she's not Jeanne?
>>
>>54019916
Nope, haven't spent a single cent on the game actually. I was just super lucky to get Herc. I want Arturia but I'm not dumb enough to blow cash on a 1% chance.
>>
File: 9243__448x_g0831010.jpg (67KB, 448x638px) Image search: [Google]
9243__448x_g0831010.jpg
67KB, 448x638px
>>54019951
>Jeanne

Jalter is better
>>
>>54019987
Mhhhm, agree to disagree. But, one thing I think we can agree on is that twins are even better than just one.
>>
>>54019381
>Because in Australia, porn of women with small breasts is illegal because they believe they could be mistaken for children.
That was a hoax you dumbass.
>>
File: 1498399047439.jpg (1MB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1498399047439.jpg
1MB, 1000x1413px
>>54020013

You speak words of truth and wisdom.
>>
>>54019887
Wait ypu want the little insane dragon girl? I have 3 of her I just cant get the jeanne that I want.
>>
>>54020013
>>54020036
Damn you both, now I want this.
>>
>>54017003
Infernals
>>
>>54020062
This is the dark side, anon. Rejoice in it.
>>
>>54020035
It's not a hoax, but they did restrict the sale of it with that justification.
>>
>>54020013
>>54020036
>SBers
Don't you guys have your own thread to romp around in?
>>
>>54020044

I don't care.

I... I don't care of her anymore
>>
>>54020117
Foolish anon, you'll never escape her. NEVER.
>>
>>54019717
No you don't get it. Complete Orleans and they give you a free Kiyo like they did with CasCu.
>>
>>54020139

I don't need to escape, she's the one who left me
>>
>>54020117
Go be fair I want her as a lancer but havr only berserker version.
>>
>>54019679
Gaians. They're the easiest to ascend with.
>>
>>54020197
I want that assassin.
>>
>>54020209
Pick up poison immunity first.
>>
>>54020117
I'm sure you'll get her eventually.
>>
File: I Rule..jpg (1MB, 1703x2498px) Image search: [Google]
I Rule..jpg
1MB, 1703x2498px
>>54019410
>>
>>54020260
Who dat?
>>
File: 368a322d576842f03d59832f2311bdf1.jpg (956KB, 1032x1462px) Image search: [Google]
368a322d576842f03d59832f2311bdf1.jpg
956KB, 1032x1462px
>>54020197
Best Assassian.
>>
>>54020327

Good taste
>>
>>54019656
I've just looked her up.
I see what you mean. I'm sure I'm lacking a lot of context, but just on what I can see, that is really really sad.
>>
File: 6ef13172c38ee68aaf60c569fe431ca0.jpg (213KB, 1715x2000px) Image search: [Google]
6ef13172c38ee68aaf60c569fe431ca0.jpg
213KB, 1715x2000px
>>54020344
As do you, good sir!
>>
File: Black Frost.gif (782KB, 299x350px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.gif
782KB, 299x350px
>>54019410
HEE-HO!
>>
File: aria post bodymod.png (224KB, 880x1124px) Image search: [Google]
aria post bodymod.png
224KB, 880x1124px
>>54019410
>>
Can someone upload the real Bastard!! jump to the drive? I seem to have misplaced my copy.
>>
>>54020383
The best.

>>54019410
I almost constantly have the same look unless I'm going out of my way to dress up. Short brown hair, not quite handsome face, dark eyes. Pretty average really. There's an example on my Moodboard.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HBOzQub8_5N0MwTThYZUswU28/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>54020465

The only
>>
>>54020284
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Empty_Hand
>>
File: Jack a cute.jpg (36KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
Jack a cute.jpg
36KB, 500x652px
>>54020327
Anon, pls.
>>
File: magenight_commission_02-4.png (2MB, 2975x3850px) Image search: [Google]
magenight_commission_02-4.png
2MB, 2975x3850px
>>54019410
I have posted it before but this is my current look
>>
>>54020480
The eternal.
>>
>>54020532

The one
>>
>looking at sid martial arts
>Sapphire Veil of Passion Style is basically dominatrix NTR-fu
It's all about giving opponents intimacies towards you, tying them up, and taking conceptual ownership of them. It's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>54020593
It also lets you eat their souls.
>>
>>54020528
There are a lot of cute loveable assassins.
>>
>>54020671
And punch people to transfer your diseases and UMI effecting you to them, because consequences are for other people.
>>
>>54020593
Exalted are kinda over-sexed and fetishy because White Wolf.
>>
>>54020750
Eh, i don't see the big deal. It's a game for adults.
Sex is a big deal for humans as a species, so it shouldn't be taboo for that.
It's not like the entire game is centered around it.
It's there, and you can use or ignore it as you like.

Not to mention that a bit (or more than a bit) of sex appeal is kinda standard in the TTRPG genre, because it's aimed at lonely nerds and sex sells.
>>
>>54020593
All SMAs are bullshit. Charcoal March of Spiders, in addition to "punch into a duck", has "every normal Martial Arts attack effects every enemy you can see, twice". Scarlet-Patterned Battlefield lets you beat up someone's allies through beating them, or to make attacks where the only way to avoid them is to act as you choose.
>>
What are some jumps based on media about school students solving puzzles and/or fighting for survival?
>>
File: 1364229969910.png (265KB, 504x479px) Image search: [Google]
1364229969910.png
265KB, 504x479px
>>54020812
It doesn't bother me most of the time, it only stands out with say, Lunars because of the bestiality fetish. Basically whenever it's embarrassing (like the kind of shit I'd write when I was 12-14) or if the fetish is really disgusting but shown in a good/neutral light.
>>
>>54016792
Source on the image?
>>
>>54020862
Scooby Doo and Highschool of the Dead?
>>
File: Bastard!! Jumpchain v1.pdf (202KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bastard!! Jumpchain v1.pdf
202KB, 1x1px
>>54020462
If you're talking abou the jump by Statera, then here's a copy. I can't remember if there was any agreement to put it on the drive, if anything I think it can't be because we're having one made here that will find it's way onto the drive.
>>
>>54020901
Hayate from Nanoha.
>>
>>54019544
>>54019656

Explanation?

Fate wikis and google gives me nothing
>>
>>54020922
It was agreed that Rose's claim was valid and that hers would go on our drive. Statera protested a bit but eventually accepted that his was SB only.

The person you're replying to is shitposting, you might be him in which case you know what you're doing.
>>
>>54020925
Thanks.
>>
>>54019756
You've been hinting at some serious ones over the course of entire chain. I caught those snippets of song that are buried throughout the entire chain.
>>
>>54020932
You meet her and interact with her, she's a nice priestess girl. You teach her what a white flag means. Later on she gets turned into a monster, and when you manage to save her from that and she goes back to normal, she tries to surrender by tearing up her clothes and making a white flag, but she ends up being murdered anyway.
>>
>>54020862
Devil Survivor (1&2?)
Double Cross (?)
Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, GX, DM/original, and Zexal (notably not 5D's)
Fate Stay Night (kinda)
Harry Potter
Irregular at Magic High School
My Hero Academia (?)
Persona (all of them?)
Rick & Morty (?)
Sailor Moon (?)
The God of High School (?)
The World Ends With You
Yuki Yuuna is a Hero
SAO (kinda)
>>
File: 1483420356766.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483420356766.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>54020952
Good catch.
>>
>>54020402
For a second there, I actually mistook that for another Assassin picture.
>>
>>54018402
He doesn't seems to mind to be part of Ren's legion. Or just fighting with Ren and dying by his hand. Some Jumper's charisma and healing should be enough for him.
>>
File: 1397659960855.png (21KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1397659960855.png
21KB, 259x259px
>>54016426
>Anyways, looking forward to when Val makes this, and hoping the RL issues she's under get sorted out.

Wait, something bad happened to her?
>>
>>54021059
Something about troubles with family inheritance and her mind being full of fuck over it.
>>
>>54020956

Siduri tried to surrender while being a monster. Rhe protag knows who she is, but the battle is unavoidable and you end up killing her.
>>
>>54021075
Is she finally going to be able to afford the decent keyboard she always dreamed of?
>>
>>54021059
Billionaire relative died and she's currently in an Inheritance War. (IRL someone is putting up a lot of fuss about an inheritance, no real clues how big, and she's occupied with that)
>>
>>54021085
One can only hope, the poor thing.
>>
>>54021087
Lucky duck. I wish all of my relatives weren't rednecks.
>>
>>54021081
Something you're gonna stop in the jump, eh?
>>
>>54021087
As someone who has just graduated and spent the last three months in different courts, I can certainly say family inheritances are the worst. Even when there is no real money to fight over, siblings just like to fuck each other by arguing over the most insustancial things. Yet is one of the easiest places to make money if Law is your business.
>>
File: Eviltree.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eviltree.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
Got woken up at 3AM this morning by a text saying a dead tree fell on my dad and that he was doing well despite broken ribs, arm and collar bone.

What are some jumps with evil sentient trees I can kill?

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
>Walks to next tree
>Walks to next tree
>>
>>54021175
It wasn't the trees fault.

I guess every D&D jump? Overlord (LN) has an ending of the world monster tree. Any level 100 can kill it, but it has enough HP to work as a punching bag for a while.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Howdy all!

Persona 5 Jump 124:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Slice of Life [+000]
NASTY CRIMEJUMPER [+100]
Freedom And Security [+800]
Origin:
I Am Thou, and Thou I Am: The Fool 0/XXI
Perks:
Gentleman Thief [Free]
Friends and Confidants [-100]
Do You Believe in the Phantom Thieves? [-200]
The Fool [-300]
"You are a slave. Want Emancipation?" [-500]

Items:
Metaverse Navigator App [-300]
Social Link Tablet [Free]
Velvet Room [-300]

Companions [-100]:

When fighting the god of a local people how to counter? Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/tdP520zD

>>54021175
Lord of the Rings and if I ever get around to claiming the Don't Starve Gauntlet that too. Not a claim.
>>
File: 1494804527011.jpg (49KB, 429x369px) Image search: [Google]
1494804527011.jpg
49KB, 429x369px
>>54021141

The worst part is that when Gil went to search for immortality she was one of the few that waited faithfully for him.
She genuinely nice to the protags and her monster sprite doesn't even attacks you.
It just tries to surrender while you order your servants to kill her in cold blood.
It's sad as fuck.
>>
>>54021220
Some 'heroes' don't deserve the label.
>>
Could I immediately use the First Magic to blanket a city-sized area in thick fog, or would that take awhile?
>>
>>54021198
>It wasn't the trees fault.
TREEHUGGER!
>>
File: TREEHUGGER.gif (131KB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
TREEHUGGER.gif
131KB, 314x240px
>>54021308
>>
Was the madworld jump ever approved or did it get folded into the anarchy reigns jump?
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg (50KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg
50KB, 500x461px
>>54021213
So in summery, you left Japan and grinded on Crime Bosses in Boston to level up and gain Personas. Then you tapped into a bunch of crime syndicates for reasons unknown and became a household name among gamers via all the shit you got back in Video Game Developer. After that you returned with enough weight of Cult of Personality so that you can't be erased instantly with your Persona now maxed out? Nice I don't think anyone has ever just fallen back when faced with that drawback yet.
Whats your Persona like?
>>
>>54021213
>Gauntlet
What's even the point of doing something if it's just going to be a gauntlet. You might as well not make it at all. Just write Don't Starve fanfiction if you like it so much, because there's little point in associatng it with jumpchain.
>>
File: 1459900396247.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459900396247.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>MFW I get 5* Saber Arturia in the second 10x I opened
>>
>>54021418
>>
>>54021385
That is actually what I thought happened when the anon said the dead tree fell on him.
>>
>>54017003
Which jump depends on how much
if were talking 300 Marvel

If were talking 500
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva or warframe

If were talking 1000 God of high school Or seven deadly sins
>>
>>54020965
Thanks for this, it's helpful.
>Irregular at Magic High School
I can't find this one.
>>
>>54021418
>4. Or perhaps, dear viewer, you have someone else in mind?
Shut up or leave, already. This isn't a fucking quest (which are banned, btw), so stop prompting the "audience" like it is. It's not even an interesting gimmick, either.
>>
>>54021506
>If were talking 1000
Those are both Val jumps, you realize?
>>
>>54021522
You seem upset.
>>
>>54021521
>>54020965
"the" irregular at magic high school
>>
>>54021565
Because this little bitch is trying to push his pseudo-quest bullshit onto a thrwad on a board that disallows them.
>>
>>54021555
yeah? Val makes good jumps, I can separate an artist and their work, Val is horrible and I hate her,but her jumps are awesome and we are lucky to have her as a jump maker.
>>
>>54021418
I also vote 1.
>>
>>54021588
>Val is horrible and I hate her
O rly? Citation needed.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54021417
Kumagawa-san is correct.

>>54021418
>Chain Rules
Fair enough I guess.

>Story
Solid.

>4.
That one in particular is going to get some folks fussy.... >>54021522 yep. Not your fault.

>>54021428
I understand that you don't like the model that I would use to frame it with, however that's what I'd do. As I've said before things like Mortal Heroes and Don't Starve, a reality whose struggles focus on survival, are great framing devices for the Gauntlet format. No this isn't a universal thing that can be applied to all Survival games or anything like that but to me it makes sense at times.
>>
>>54021418
A space ship, capable of thinking on it's own and going faster than the speed of light, developed by the Lombaxes.
I want to see this crew get Gadgetron weapons and go nuts.
>>
>>54021689
Do you have any tips about how to convert the Alchemical from the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet to the jumper's side? I've been wondering about it for a while.
>>
>>54021689
>are great framing devices for the Gauntlet format.
And the "gauntlet format" are pointless. Get free shit in return for acting like a normal member of the setting. There's no reason for writing a gauntlet instead of something like fanfiction for the setting, or hell even just a standalone CYOA.
>>
>>54020933
Nope, just gullible. Once day I'll get sufficently cynical to stop biting bait, but today is not that day.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54021796
If you're skilled enough at the social stuff you could try that, though fighting and talking are hard as all get out without a perk to aid you. Another way that most folk ignore is to somehow snatch the gem out of their forehead and pour some waters from the Lethe upon it, instant mainframe wipe and whitewashing into a child soul. At which point if you're a decent Savant craft up an Artifact 3 AI and shove it into the body until you can train up the child to the point they can well /be/.

There are other ways but I like to be vague on how they work because it depends on how things interact with your personal forms of canon, Exalted's the kind of world with very flexible rules so people tend to have very flexible interpretations of those rules.

>>54021811
Then I must agree to disagree on this point. I won't try changing your opinion and don't care to adopt it.
>>
>>54021588
Bancho, dear, you don't hate Valeria; you envy her, there's a difference.

>>54021796
You've asked this question last thread. Were you disappointed by the response?

>>54021872
Don't worry. You'll get better recognising it over time. I've been here a while and sometimes I still end up biting bait by complete accident.
>>
>>54021926
Slightly different question, this time. The previous response was perfectly fine, though.

>>54021921
Thank you.
>>
>>54020971
Any chance ce you and Wukong would include an option to have Solars take place in 3e instead of 2e?
>>
>>54021926
no, she was even more abusive to me then the threat is in a consistent manner so that's why I hate her,Red is the one I envy,
>>
>>54022014
Kind of a sketchy proposition at the moment, but I did at least take out the flavor text implying it as such.

If you want to do third edition, you're allowed to fanwank it as such, just know I won't have any answers for questions regarding it, revisions, or the new Exalts.

That's what I want to say, anyhow. I haven't seen Wu in a bit so I haven't been able to consult him on it or other things. I think we were still going to rework drawbacks a bit and add some non-artifact items?
>>
>>54022014
If you want Third Edition Exalted why not do the Jump for it?
>>
File: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.pdf (336KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.pdf
336KB, 1x1px
HELLO AGAIN

I uhh kinda fell asleep after the last time I posted...then I had work. But I did keep the changes in mind!

So I added descriptions to the Weight class and Engine choices. I clarified the Crisis of infinite franchises drawback.
>>
>>54022014
This >>54022102 .

It's not like you'd have to be that great of a jumpmaker to do better than what we have.
>>
>>54022155
Must have hurt Heavens' ego quite a bit when the jump wasn't nearly as vaunted as he was expecting. Poor kid.
>>
>>54022041
I'd put it in a drawback or make him create his own 3e jump personally. Would lead to less confusion if it was explicit in text what edition the jump is designed for.
>>
>>54022151
Cool. One question for Crisis of Infinite Franchises:

>Also you are limited to primarily owned franchises.

Maybe I'm just really dumb, but I don't know what this means in context.
>>
>>54022155
>>54022231
Let it go, Timmy.
>>
Reminder that on SB, Aslan isn't considered "immortal" for items and perks which don't work on such beings.
>>
>>54022282
Reminder that everything you do is useless and results in nothing.

Posting here, too.
>>
>>54022102
>>54022155
You know what sure! Consider 3rd Edition Exalted Claimed.

>>54022231
Solars is not Heavens, he's merely got the rights to do edits from the real writer, Wukong.
>>
>>54022269
I'll see about throwing in a drawback.
>>
>>54022324
Nah, most of what was criticized was Heavens' work.
>>
>>54022306
You can tell he's active with all this whining and backhanded insults. It's eerie how samey everything he does is.
>>
>>54021921
>and pour some waters from the Lethe upon it
I'm pretty sure the Lethe isn't an actual river you can go get water from.

Also, ripping out the soulgem would kill the Alchemical, at which point the body's done for.

And even if it didn't, installing an AI on it would go about at well as installing an AI on a normal corpse.
>>
>>54022271
I thought I corrected that. In reality I meant. Anything the involved Companies have DEVELOPED.
>>
Questions for the maker of the Rise of Legends jump.

Is it pretty much finished or do you think you might add some other units to the jump like the Rukh's? Did you decide if you wanted to add a list of the hero abilities and ultimates?

Does Light of Divinity let you make other Cuotl tech, or just their lasers? If not is there any other way to learn how to make it?
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>54022324
And I just saw this post. Good hunting, anon. And yeah, Wukong was having trouble with the jump so I offered to help. Initial end result wasn't that great on my part, though I gave it a touch-up recently.
>>54022347
Yeah. I tried addressing most of it in the latest revision. Did I miss anything, barring the need for items, drawbacks, and more general perks? I know there's more to do, still.
>>
>>54022282
If you love SB so much why don't you just stay there?
>>
>>54022390
Ah, okay. That makes sense.
>>
>>54021921
>>54022369
>though fighting and talking are hard as all get out without a perk to aid you.
Oh, and fighting and talking can be done pretty easily. It's just a standard flurry.

The problem comes with the fact that fighting takes place in short ticks, and talking in long ticks. The battle is probably over before you manage to finish your first social action, let alone did anything useful with that.
>>
File: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.1.pdf (336KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.1.pdf
336KB, 1x1px
>>54022430
Corrected the drawback. And added another franchise to the list.Forgot Platinum Games.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>54022369
>I'm pretty sure the Lethe isn't an actual river you can go get water from.
Actually its a state that any ghost can enter, however the 'waters of the River Lethe' refers to a naturally occurring artifact that I found in an adventure, it's produced from the tears of the ghosts during the three days that they enter the Lethe and totally a ST creation now that I've had time to look for it in my books. May or may not be a thing in your iterations of Creation, all it does is wipe away memories and enough could turn a man into a babe in mind.

>Also, ripping out the soulgem would kill the Alchemical, at which point the body's done for.
Not really. A Soulgem is just where the Soul is for an Alchemical they can be taken out and reset, it's how they do work on the Soulgem mounting point.

>And even if it didn't, installing an AI on it would go about at well as installing an AI on a normal corpse.
Again, not really. Though I think that's exactly what some forms of Abyssal AI knock-offs do.

>>54022442
Which is why I recommend the Perk.
>>
>>54022029
Everyone hates you around here.
>>
>>54022665
Yes I know,Now imagine how Val must have treated me to make the thread seem palatable in comparison.
>>
File: 1474489702116.png (103KB, 516x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474489702116.png
103KB, 516x280px
>>54022665

I don't really hate him.
>>
>>54022014
>Any chance ce you and Wukong would include an option to have Solars take place in 3e instead of 2e?
Why? Other than some minor lore changes 3e and 2e Solars are essentially the same other than a few minor tweaks like Supernals. Just fluff it that your exaltation is based on 3e rather than 2e.

Now I do admit that 3e Sorcery is different and superior to 2e sorcery. But other than just fluffing it that you use 3e sorcery like I do I'm not sure what should be done.
>>
Seeing as there appear to be no objections, I have uploaded my revised Peter Pan jump to the drive.

If anyone has remaining issues, please let me know quickly and I'll try to swap in a further edited version while it's still in with the new uploads.
>>
>>54022701
I forgot to look, is there any way to get fat ass and hips like Tinkerbell?
>>
>>54017003
Worm. Can never have enough CP in Worm
>>
>>54022691
Yes, but you are just a contrarian.
>>
>>54022665

Again speak for yourself nigger
>>
File: 1476560056165.jpg (119KB, 1232x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1476560056165.jpg
119KB, 1232x1197px
>>54022758

I am not! How rude!
>>
>>54022665
Speak for yourself.
I don't hate anyone here. You're all just letters on my screen that sometimes amuse me.
>>
>>54022785
I am indefensible,worthless and irredeemable,ergo anyone who defends me is a contrarian. You should realize this and stop it
>>
File: bold and brash.jpg (88KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
bold and brash.jpg
88KB, 655x800px
>>54022511
>Take the sticker album
>Add stickers that grant Trophy drop rate
>Build up a collection of trophies describing significant figures from each world you visit

I like it
>>
File: getinloser (2).jpg (37KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
getinloser (2).jpg
37KB, 500x330px
>>54022819

B-But you are nice to me. That's what matters in my heart.
Why would you say those things about yourself anyway?
>>
File: you're not serious are you.png (2MB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
you're not serious are you.png
2MB, 1280x923px
>>54022850
I'm nice to A lot of people, nice=/=good. and everyone knows it's true And they remember the bad stuff I've done before, I've tried to grow better But we all know I can't grow or change, I'm diseased. That's why they keep saying it, to help me remember.
>>
File: Hikage8.jpg (202KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage8.jpg
202KB, 512x512px
>>54022819
>I am indefensible,worthless and irredeemable,ergo anyone who defends me is a contrarian. You should realize this and stop it

You do stupid things bancho but you are far from hopeless and irredeemable
>>
File: 1333354136688.png (134KB, 339x321px) Image search: [Google]
1333354136688.png
134KB, 339x321px
>>54022880

I belive in you bancho, it may be not much but know that I will support you.
>>
File: tumblr_nnsw6lMsXl1u6yse3o1_500.gif (451KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsw6lMsXl1u6yse3o1_500.gif
451KB, 480x360px
>>54022894
Even if your right it's too late for me,go help someone new who Still has time to get better before they fall completely
>>
>>54022923
>Even if your right it's too late for me,go help someone new who Still has time to get better before they fall completely

Don't tell me what to do I'll help you and you'll never even know it's me
>>
>>54022923
If you think you're "irredeemable" because of something you've posted on an image board, well... Yeah, you're kind of overstating things.
>>
File: 1474944545201.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1474944545201.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>54022923

Don't be like this bancho. You can be better. I know! You're just a little disillusioned with yourself.
I know you're a good person.
>>
>>54023001
Some people have nothing left in their lives except Jumpchain, as pitiful as that is.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>54023001
no I consider myself irredeemable because of the feelings and beliefs that led me to post Things on image boards, besides the vast majority of people here believe it, and such things are socially determined, are they not?

>>54023013
you have no evidence of that,I don't want to drag you down with me
>>
File: 1480334565011.png (278KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480334565011.png
278KB, 600x450px
>>54023059

Goddammit Bancho, you sound like me when I was studying Law.
If I say that you can be better is because I believe it!!
Stop dragging yourself down. Let us help you
>>
>>54022029
What the fuck did Val do you
>>54022691
Just wait. He'll give you a reason to hate him soon.
>>
>>54023059
Bancho, I'm also fucked mentally like you but I manage to be a decent person.
>>
File: disagree.gif (599KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
disagree.gif
599KB, 290x270px
>>54023013
you don't remember what I was like before, I've gotten a lot of help and done a lot of work but I've got a long way to go before him anything close to a decent human being.

>>54023085
no, >>54023090 is completely right It's going to happen sooner or later I'm too awful for it not to.

>>54023108
How are you fucked mentally? because as far as I can tell I'm the most autistic person in the most autistic thread on the most autistic board in this whole Goddamn website,and that's before we get to the oppositional defiant disorder stuff and the political stuff.
>>
File: Hikage8.png (14KB, 778x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage8.png
14KB, 778x533px
>>54023059

You think so highly of yourself, There are plenty of other people who I think are a thousand times worse than you but I don't hate any of them
>>
File: 1475856684426.jpg (74KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
1475856684426.jpg
74KB, 680x473px
>>54023142
Stop it Bancho. Let's be friends. If you say that you were worse before then you can still become better.
You're great for trying to better yourself and should be proud of it.
>>
>>54021175
Dissidia should allow you to fight Exdeath, who is, yes, actually an evil tree.
>>
Okay I get it now, this is a new way to troll me. giving the pariah false hope of being accepted so that he tries and starts braiding together some rope for you to lynch him with. well at least I picked up on it. I'm not going to reply to those kind of things anymore
>>
File: The Devil is a Part-Timer.jpg (567KB, 564x4981px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil is a Part-Timer.jpg
567KB, 564x4981px
>>54023178
>pic
Jump when? Need to change topic now.
>>
>>54023237
Now you're just being unnecessarily melodramatic and edgy.
>>
>>54023269

...Are you asking me to do it?
>>
>>54023237
>Okay I get it now, this is a new way to troll me. giving the pariah false hope of being accepted so that he tries and starts braiding together some rope for you to lynch him with. well at least I picked up on it. I'm not going to reply to those kind of things anymore

Like I said before you think too highly of yourself bancho. I'm not going to spend my time hating a person like you
>>
>>54023237

I wont stop saying that I believe in you Bancho.

>>54023269
>>54023288

Forgot my name.
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>54023316
Ah, I was gonna post something Code geass related because of your pic earlier but then I decided to just ask about that as a jump, so sure go for it.
>>
File: YES.png (259KB, 810x749px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
259KB, 810x749px
>>54023343

After I finish Log Horizon then I will do that
>>
>>54023371
Forget your name again?
>>
>>54023378

...Yes
>>
Was the CogDis jump ever finished? Because it wasn't uploaded to the drive.
>>
>>54023371
Cool, love Log Horizon. Don't worry one day you will remember to add your name. Thanks for the jumps.
>>
>>54023403
I think it was. The Jumpmaker probably just forgot to throw it up in the drive.
>>
>>54023142
Okay, maybe I'm not disabled as much as you but I was also diagnosed with autism and ADHD plus I have also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I also suspect I have emotional issues in general and I greately struggle with emotional and affective empathy. It is difficult sometimes to deal with stuff and there's a lot of unspoken rules neurotypicals tend to have that we can't really pick up on.

There's also the fact that you're on 4chan, which is bad morality central. (You have fucking assholes defending Nazis in this thread and that's frankly disgusting) But generally I've noticed that a lot of bad things you do that even generally decent people disagree with is that

1. You take away someone's personal freedoms, like brainwashing them instead of telling them nicely what they did wrong. You gotta accept that there will always be pricks in this world. Forceful re-education and brainwashing and mind control is bad.
2. You take great joy in torturing people. Even if they're bad people, and you are valid for hating them doing stuff like broadcasting you torturing them comes off like you care more about inflicting the pain on them then actually punishing bad guys. Like you have some degree of power over those you have deemed evil and that it's okay to do whatever you want to evil people as long as they're evil.
3. You think it's okay and funny that you wrote a fictional lesbian liking a guy-identified character. That's...supremely fucked up speaking as someone who isn't straight but isn't a lesbian. It's also incredibly disrespectful to actual lesbians because society tells them that all they need to find is the right guy and they can be turned magically straight. I'm not a lesbian so I can't really speak for every lesbian but as someone who isn't straight that's is very, very bad.

I've got more but not enough space so hang on.
>>
File: 1486543587504.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486543587504.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>54023411
Whoops
>>
>>54022151
> Scrolls down to the very bottom of the jump.
> Whatever you choose I hope you've had a wonderful time in the world of...
> SUPER SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH BROTHEEEEEEEEER'S!

Where can I get a super sash so I can survive in this brother's world?
>>
>>54023225
Not a /tg/ jump.
>>
>>54023403
>>54023411
>>54023442
What are you guys talking about? It's on the drive, at the bottom of the Unimaged A-M folder. Mother: Cognitive Dissonance.
>>
>>54023142

4. You never once seemed to rexamine your garbage opinions on islam. I'm not muslim, but there's a LOT of racism that goes into people's attitudes towards islam. I know you're not white, but you're not muslim either if I recall correctly and so you're not immune to it either. Not every single muslim ever thinks that it's okay to mutilate the genitals of women. For you to just kill EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM out there is fucked up for that reason. Those are generally the fundies of islam doing that shit.

Would you kill EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN out there for the shit christian fundamentalists pull like being homophobic dickheads and supporting horrifying things like conversion camps under the excuse of 'religious freedom'? It's the same shit.

Hate the fundamentalists of Islam, yes, but examine why you seem to hate every single muslim so much at least.
>>
>>54023497
Un-whoops.
>>
>>54023269
There was an abandoned WIP for that some time ago. I don't think it's on any of the drives.
>>
In the DC Jump, do Sidekicks need to pay for their Identity?
>>
What ever happened with that talk about an update for Devil May Cry?
>>
File: Devil is part timer Jump.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Devil is part timer Jump.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>54023534

This one?
>>
>>54023569
Yep
>>
>>54023558
The maker was planning on a pretty huge update, but Red kind of coerced him otherwise.
>>
File: 1424049980110.gif (474KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1424049980110.gif
474KB, 450x253px
>>54023526
Jesus Christ, this isn't a lefty /pol/, Akmed. Nobody cares about your violent suicide religion here either way.
>>
File: 1471854129516.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471854129516.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>54023591
>>
>>54023569
I quickly scrolled through it, not seeing a problem, and then noticed the 25cp pricing on stuff.
>>
>>54023526

Don't you have truck to be driving somewhere achmed?
>>
>>54023595
I'm not muslim either. Nice try. I was just saying that in response to Bancho wanting to kill every single muslim.
>>
>>54023591
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.
>>
>>54023626
I don't believe you, this is just taqiya at work.
>>
How powerful is Undertale? People have told me that Frisk endure multiple universal-level attacks, but then plenty of the actions other characters perform are only mildly superhuman plate.
>>
>>54023633
Believe what you want to believe, then.
>>
>>54023441
1. Only as a last resort I generally try the other thing first
2.yeah , not gonna lie I have a lot of anger stuff and a lot of the KND villains, especially Mr.boss were symbolic of a lot of the stuff that sets it off/the sources a lot of my suffering

3. i don't think it's funny and I never played it for laughs, and at the time it started I wasn't aware she was a lesbian so she kind of got grandfathered in as his wife TJ being gender nonconforming Was a way to explain why this lesbian was attracted to him.
>>54023526
0.I am in fact white.
1.I have the same opinion of all religions derived from the God of Abraham,not just Muslims . Although they've formalized and systematized more oppression than most which is why I hate them more than most,also I take objection to any system of belief that says a pedophile is the perfect man.
2.. Yes I would because until you get rid of Christians, you'll still have the Bible and when you have the Bible fundamentalists will keep arising.
>>
>>54021175
DS3 also has a gross quasi-humanoid cursed tree that-holy shit the Cursed Greatwood is an Exdeath reference. I just got that.
>>
>>54023655
3. I dunno. With the way you were talking about it, it sure looked like you were playing it for laughs. But sure I suppose.
1. Well yeah, obiviously. But you can't just kill every single person that follows a religion. That's terrible.
2. So you'd kill every single Christian if given the chance. You're fucking hopeless, then. Forget I even tried.
>>
>>54023441
>I was also diagnosed with autism and ADHD plus I have also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I also suspect I have emotional issues in general and I greately struggle with emotional and affective empathy.

...are you the guy who keeps bringing up Tamamo? That would explain a lot.
>>
>>54023719
No? I'm someone else.
>>
>>54023142
>>54023085
>>54023655
I told you
>>
>>54023721
My bad, then. If that idiot doesn't have your disorders, I find his fixation on a chinese cartoon videogame even stranger.
>>
>>54023732
Well, he might be. I'm just not him. There's more than one disabled person in this world.
>>
>>54023649
It's not so much "dangerous" as it is "meta."

Sans notoriously abuses game mechanics in his Genocide fight, but you don't have to worry about that unless you follow the hidden text.

Flowey is also notorious for abusing game mechanics, and unlike Sans is incredibly malicious. Mostly because he's bored and soulless.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>ITT: Jumps I'm very, very not familiar with and only just discovered I lack builds for

[Xenoblade Chronicles]

Drawbacks: Parallel Journeys, One Who Stands In Our Way (1500)

Machina, age 160

Heart-to-Heart (Free)
Heir of Humanity (900)
Anomalous (600)
Longevity (Free)
Heir of Mechonis (300)
Machina Armor (Free)
Standard Weaponry (Free)
Lucky Me! (200)
You Will Know Our Names: Longevity (Free), Heir of Mechonis (0) (0)

So, a long time ago a mad scientist who majored in JRPG protagonism-antagonism dynamics blew up the universe, and founded a religion in his name in order to periodically manipulate life into destroying itself so he can keep existing. Except he doesn't have to, he's just being a dick for no reason. One of his colleagues, who majored in nanomachines, happened to survive and created a cyborg civ.

I tried to deck the problem right in the schnozz by cursing him with a recursion meme, but he kept coming back. Increasingly pissed. Screaming about how he would rule in hell or something, I wasn't really listening and after Nemissa hacked into his giant robot to start hitting himself with, he was pretty easy to drown out.

I explained the whole situation to the guy said mad scientist was planning to hijack. He's really feeling it.

I put most of the pieces together after I extracted the technogoddess' soul and incarnated her, and spent most of the rest of the decade trying to figure out where the heck those companions I'd bought were lurking. The pieces started to come together in my mind around the time I was wondering what would happen if I merged the Worm's entropic recursion science with an ether CAD.

Nothing happened.

I went to ask Meyneth for advice on creating advice, the gizmo dangling out of my backpack. Nothing happened.

Then it started to glow when Vanea walked into the room, so I took that as my cue to whack it with my Monado.

And that is why there are now 8 extra confused Vaneas suddenly retconned into existence.
>>
>>54023722
That's a different guy, bancho. Ric doesn't appear to have renounced you.
>>
File: Favorite.png (3MB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Favorite.png
3MB, 1600x1300px
>>54023722

You're just making me like you more. (in a non gay way)
>>
>>54023649
Keep in mind that some of the more famous Vs communities treat the destructive implications of SAVE/LOAD as being equivalent to pure destructive power. I suggest not doing that. With that out of the way, I'm inclined to think otherwise. Frisk can survive all the shit the God of Hyperdeath put out, but seeing as... I think it was Napstablook? Survived the entire fight just fine too, all that destruction probably wasn't that big, despite the hype.

Or maybe the final boss just put everything back together after the agressive befriending with their phenomenal cosmic powers. I don't know, I'm not a physicist.
>>
File: Christ-Chan22.jpg (43KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-Chan22.jpg
43KB, 521x509px
>>54023655

I'm not Ric but your wrong opinions on Christians still won't make me hate you bancho
>>
>>54022727
Not as a perk, but you might want to look into the Let Me Out! drawback for Fairies only. The drawback was inspired by how Tink gets stuck in the dresser in the various versions of the story, so if you took that drawback you'd keep getting into humiliating situations like that such as your butt being too fat to squeeze through the keyhole.

Also, Tinkerbell's Wardrobe temporarily alters your proportions accordingly to fit the outfit you're wearing, so if you're wearing Tinker Bell's Disney skirt I think you'd end up with a very big and silly ass!
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
[Xenoblade Chronicles X]

Drawbacks: Ultrafauna Clash (1400)

Drop-In, Mimeosome

Nanite Repair (1300)
Heads Up Display (Free)
Fast Study (Free)
Quick Swap (1200)
Overdrive (900)
Lay of the Underland (700)
New Los Angeles (+300, 500)
Lv60 Skell (0)

Enslaving the universe out of what amounts to being an unloved child annoys me a little.

But before I was able to act on it a huge worm of human flesh simply started charging at their ships-Yion at the front, screaming with rage. Lilith-er, the new one-calmly put down her box of dried frog pills, turned off her favourite yoga channel and charged along the meat-roads in her warform.

"Mind if I cut in?"

It's the Emperor of Man. How did you get this number?

"Psychic link during your soul's stint as a Sister, remember? Anyway, I can't help but notice you're purging some xenos hellbent on enslaving humanity with extreme prejudice. I must insist you summon me into this world's materium so I too can defend humanity's honor"

I stare at the carnage my companions have unleashed, spaceships mutating with human biomass and flung into each other so hard they explode. At some point Adorjan, Secret, Alita and Y- joined the curbstomp; it's hard to tell which of them is more pissed after they learned what I know. And now the Angela is deploying outraged chimera-clusters en masse alongside their gauna siblings too.

...I was only a LITTLE miffed.

I was, like. Going to send them a warning to back off or something.

But I...guess the problem is...solved...? Eh, why not Emps. At least they'll die quickly at your hand. The Emperor of Man joining the fray is accompanied by a psychic broadcast rallying the few humans pitying their subjugators' genocide with knowledge of their intentions. But him using his explosion magic to blow up the mothership's core sounds the death knell for the poor bastards.

I just went off to tame space dragons. Holy me, that was NOT a gentle way for a species to die.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
[Digimon World]

Drawback: Parenthood (1200)

Rolled File City

Human, Summoned Kid, age 10

Antivirus (Free)
Decode (Free)
Adaptation Differences (Free)
Free Range Kid (Free)
Tender Love and Discipline (Free)
I'm Okay With This (1100)
Battlefield Commander (900)
Eventful Travels (700)
Bright Heart (400)
Fan Credentials (Free)
Dimensional Keychain (300)
Homegrown Goodness (50)
A Friend to the End (Free): Poyomon
-Guardian
-Actual Training (Free)
-Know Your Limits (Free)
-Built Like A Firewall (700)
-My Word, My Bond (500)
-Finish Him! (300)
-Lifelong Learning (0)
-Health Patch (Free)
-A Forgotten Sanctum (+200, 0)

I go through life alone. Shunned, misunderstood by society-because my time and effort is spent raising my mentally handicapped squishy ghostblob of a son. Or-daughter? I'm pretty sure Digimon have genders.

It's going to be a heartwarming Hallmark movie, me refusing to give up on blobbo mcblubsalott over here, said blobbo doing it's best in spite of it's brain glitches. DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS, I'll shout at Blobbo as he keeps bumping into the same bit of wall while trying to use a door. Then he evolves into a see dragon and smashes through it. And starts rolling around looking for a belly rub, because he thinks he's being clever.

I mean, I'll probably HAVE to manually evolve him with spiral energy tummy rubs until she becomes a cyborg sea dragon thing. Because the lil' dumbass keeps bumping into things and trying to make them scratch his ears. Even when I'm coding. Be a good...whatever gender you are, daddy needs to SAVE (and LOAD) the world by hacking reality!

Meanwhile, somewhere a thousand Eaters break into Analogman's house. The last thing he sees is a furious wall of tentacles falling upon him.

>>54023761
...knowing them, I imagine they probably reasoned that Napstablook is some kind of indestructible meta-spirit instead of Asriel not living up to the hype
>>
>>54023815
>them
Vs wiki?
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>>54023732
>>54023719
senpai, I brought her up this time because someone else brought up Extra and the sex scene in it. It wasn't unrelated.

Also the first time I did it all year, so you seem obsessed with me.
>>
>>54023840
I don't know what you were expecting. You've been told before it's annoying and nobody wants your input, yet you persist in doing it. Hell, you're tacitly admitting you've been doing it for more than a year.

Talk shit, get hit nigga.
>>
>>54023881
You seem inordinately obsessed, which is funny because that's always what you accuse me of. I don't personally care too much if it bothers you though, it's just a form of hypocrisy that's interesting to point out.
>>
Where did the Fantastic Beasts jump go?
>>
File: 18lsagndf99hgpng.png (458KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18lsagndf99hgpng.png
458KB, 800x450px
>>54023766
Anon, this is clearly a Cthulu imageboard.
>>
Hey, with the Worm jump, can you jailbreak your own shard?
>>
What did you do, and how did you react, when you discovered the truth about SBers?
>>
>>54023925
Should still be in complete with images.

>>54023949
Pretty sure there's a note in the jump that says no.

>>54023960
Fuck your mother.
>>
>>54023943
>Anon, this is clearly a Cthulu imageboard

Cthulu is worst thing
>>
File: allright.jpg (38KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
allright.jpg
38KB, 558x472px
>>54023960

I would really like to know what you have against us.
If someone have wronged you somehow I'm sure we can discuss it and reach an objective agreement
>>
File: IMG_0042.png (240KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.png
240KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>54023968
You're a braver man than I. I wouldn't fuck his mother with another man's dick. It'd be like trying to masturbate with a single strip of 2 week old extra crispy bacon.
>>
File: hjurk.jpg (95KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
hjurk.jpg
95KB, 850x708px
So, leaving right after I post this basically but a quick update on Fate GO.

One- Australia, AS FUCKING USUAL, gets screwed on stuff and we ain't getting it, most likely.

Two, the Servants you get in jump. You only get one for free, your partner Servant (Like how Mashu is to the Player Character) but 3-5 more can be very cheaply bought. After that, you can buy even more but it will cost a little more, though still likely cheaper then in other Fates. Giving them more SP is also cheaper.

There's going to be a few scenarios (And possibly drawbacks), generally based on events, where specific Servants can be gotten for beating the Scenario as companions. You CAN form contracts with other Servants in jump but they won't become companions automatically at the end of the jump like bought/senario ones.

So all in all, you should be able to get up to 6 Servants without drawbacks, though depending on what you want them to be you may need drawbacks for some extra SP, and an unknown amount more through event scenarios and event drawbacks.
>>
File: 1452637778312.png (327KB, 496x514px) Image search: [Google]
1452637778312.png
327KB, 496x514px
>>54024007

Thanks for the info Val. Have a good day.
Sorry about Australia.
Can I save Olga and Siduri?
>>
>>54023610
Which is a lame thing to gripe about.
>>
>>54024004
The trick is to have something to gag the old hag with, so her rancid breath doesn't interrupt the proceedings. Also, I finally found a use for Google Glass because it lets me contemplate Saeko Busujima to ignore the leathery texture of what I'm plowing.

It's all in the mind.
>>
Should I take worm early in my chain? I don't take companions after the first few jumps when I have a full roster of 8, but I want to companion Taylor.
>>
>>54024041
No.
>>
>>54024041
That really depends on your first few ones
>>
>>54024036
How do you ignore the little pap-paps her saggy titties make flying every direction? I can't imagine anyone hitting it from the front, so they must hang down.
>>
>>54024007
>So, leaving right after I post this basically but a quick update on Fate GO.
>
>One- Australia, AS FUCKING USUAL, gets screwed on stuff and we ain't getting it, most likely.
>
>Two, the Servants you get in jump. You only get one for free, your partner Servant (Like how Mashu is to the Player Character) but 3-5 more can be very cheaply bought. After that, you can buy even more but it will cost a little more, though still likely cheaper then in other Fates. Giving them more SP is also cheaper

Are you going to relax the rules about cheat skills? I need Passionlip in particular.
>>
>>54024078
Doggy style and a discrete pair of headphones, set to my favorite classical rock playlist. Just gotta keep thinking about Ronnie James Dio's voice, not the abhuman troglodyte's groans.
>>
>>54024122
Well, you're a saint, and I hope that Anon appreciates the depths you'll go for him.
>>
>>54022151
Does the adventure/classic/all-star mode happen in the jump? Like for instance, if I were to choose Brawl as the engine, does the Subspace Emissary thing happen? Or would there need to be a drawback for that?
>>
>>54022151
The descriptions are nice, but I kinda meant for you to gather them near the top?
>>
>>54024000
Your point?
>>
>>54024151
Doubt it, the old "broad" is barely literate and shortsighted so last session I got her to sign over a very generous alimony to Mr. John Doe, under the impression it's actually her electricity bill
>>
>>54024036
>>54024078
ಠ_ಠ

...Okay, then. Thanks for that imagery. Really.
>>
>>54024007
Not sure if you're apple or android, but try setting your region to america or something? That was part of the method for getting the japan version on an american phone.
>>
File: 1405582234674.png (59KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1405582234674.png
59KB, 750x750px
>>54024166
Kinda? Probably some event goes down. But exactly what is up to you. I lack the creativity/energy to create scenarios and stuff.

>>54024203
O-oh. I'll fix it AGAIN next version. Relocating descriptions in the list just below the Locations section!

But after work. Which will be like 8+ hours of doing nothing
>>
>>54023649
If you hide in your Warehouse for like a day or so whenever Frisk starts showing up on TV you should be fine.
>>
File: Idaten.jpg (445KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Idaten.jpg
445KB, 713x1024px
Alright! I'm the anon who is going to be doing Exalted 3rd Edition and I've got a plan I'd like to run by the Thread.

So the way that I currently plan to do things is to have the Jumper be an Exigent. You start at Dragon Blooded level of power automatically and can buy up to Celestial levels of badass. I wanna go Bloodborne on this one, just have options that folks can take so many discounts/freebies on.

Does that sound like a start?
>>
>>54024378
So... Basically "Generic Exalted: Third Edition"? Sounds alright, though are there not actual origins you could use?
>>
>>54024378
What the fuck are Exigents.
>>
File: 1477099178048.jpg (2MB, 3016x3929px) Image search: [Google]
1477099178048.jpg
2MB, 3016x3929px
Someone make a new thread, please.
>>
>>54024378
That seems like an odd decision, when as far as I know only Solars have fully written out Charms so the other splats are a bit up in the air. If you're going to this, I'd prefer options for the other Exalt types as well. I was just about to ask how much you're cribbing from the Infernals preview for Infernals.
>>
>>54024436
That's not how this works, buddy. This one has to be archived before someone makes a new one.
>>
>>54024378
So it's not really a general third edition jump, but an Exigent jump.

How close is the Dragon-Blooded book to being released anyway? It's hard to gauge how much being on a certain level gives you, with only Solars out.
>>
>>54024378
I like the idea, but I feel like there should be more too it, like a customization table for the god that's giving you the Exaltation which has their power grade as a part of that.
>>
>>54024395
>So... Basically "Generic Exalted: Third Edition"?
Sorta but I wanna stay way from Generic Exalted as a title. It has history from what I remember.

>Sounds alright, though are there not actual origins you could use?
Not really. The fluff is all over the place and everyone detailed in it are ... odd. Like the intro fluff has a Newb-Solar and a Dragon Blooded fighting in it and then in the middle of trading blows they start up a conversation of where to get good steam buns in the town. They're not flat just odd.

>>54024401
>What the fuck are Exigents.
Well they're one of the new Exaltation types in Third Edition. UCS made some gods able to Exalt a single person into an Exigent, whom can be anywhere from Dragon Blooded to Celestial level in power level. They are going to be the Blank Slate Exalted and thus I thought to use them.

>>54024437
Well that's kinda what I'm trying to avoid, cribbing the other Exalt types and such. I want to use the Blank Slate Exalted because they're a blank slate. Using any of the other Exaltations feels like that would step on too many peoples toes who're making Second Edition stuff already. I want this to be different from the Second Edition works so I'm using the Exigent in the idea I currently have.

Also keeping away from Mechanical Bullshit might be another reason I'm doing this.

>>54024450
It's one of two of the Unique Exalts shown, with the other being what amounts to Abyssal-not-Dragon Blooded, so yeah.

>How close is the Dragon-Blooded book to being released anyway?
We've had a few leaked Charms and some fluff, so soon I believe.

>>54024608
Noted.
>>
What are the best jumps for pranks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZcUf60_hM
>>
>>54024634
I can't say I agree with this approach when Exigents do technically exist (very obscurely) in 2e already. If the entire premise of your jump is "this is 3e" it seems unfair to draw a distinction between Exalt types.

From what's been seen of Solars, there are quite a few design approach differences anyway. Less wrenching apart the laws of the cosmos with sheer perfection, and more directling channeling the sun's light through the human form for one. And out of the "perfect" defences, only Seven Shadows Evasion remains truly "perfect" and they nixed the sidebar about defence trumping offence so that stuff's more a general in-setting powerlevel than a truly impermeable defence.
>>
>>54024706
That was Liminals that technically exist in 2e. Exigents are 3e only.
>>
>>54024706
>Exigents do technically exist (very obscurely) in 2e already
Not nearly to the same measure as 3e.
>>
>>54019410
This, excluding the hat.

Fun fact: his cloak is literally made out of people's shadows. Both soft and warm.
>>
>>54024734
>his cloak is literally made out of people's shadows
How?
>>
>>54024667
Harry Potter.
"Suddenly snakes" is the best kind of prank
Also, the Weasley's fireworks sounded fucking awesome from the descriptions
>>
>>54024756
You could probably do that with the Peter Pan jump, just cut off shadows and sew them together in the shape of a cloak.
>>
>>54024000
…Am I missing something here?
Everything seems to be in order.
>>
>>54024730
I could've sworn the devs also said something about Exigents always have existed, but in that case my mistake

>>54024731
Otherwise, my point still stands. Making an Exigents-specific jump is jumping the gun when we don't even have canonical Exigent Charms.
>>
>>54024378
Exigents don't have a splat, though
>>
Who translated the English F/GO.

WHO.

HOW DO YOU GET THIS LITERAL WITHOUT BEING ROGAL DORN.
>>
>>54024891
By being autistic.

In pretend
>>
>>54024891
>implying that Rogal Dorn wasn't the one behind the translation
>>
File: 1493769393980.png (593KB, 799x759px) Image search: [Google]
1493769393980.png
593KB, 799x759px
>>54024901
>Pic related
>>
>>54024706
>I can't say I agree with this approach when Exigents do technically exist (very obscurely) in 2e already.
Please see >>54024730 the Exigents are the only truly 'new' thing, the Abyssal-not-Dragon Blooded are Liminals who were mentioned in fluff once or twice in the later parts of the Second edition.

>If the entire premise of your jump is "this is 3e" it seems unfair to draw a distinction between Exalt types.
My premise is making a Jump with Third Edition Fluff since it's a different world that I'm currently exploring. Exigents are a great tool for the whole uniqueness of a Jumper entering a world, so my idea is to make something like an Exigents Jump.

>>54024869
I continue to not see the point of this statement. This is like saying that a person can't be something because, whilst they exist in the canon of the world, they have no stats and thus are immortal beings of infinite strength, it doesn't really work like that. I mean that would make no sense, right?

They exist and we know their power levels tend to be around Dragon Blooded to Celestial level. We know that their powers are based on the Gods that bestowed them and that a God can kill themselves to fuel the Exigent to incredibly high levels.

Why do I, or other Jumpmakers, need to be constrained by the premise 'no mechanics' when Jumpmakers are literally writing for a different system?
>>
>>54023649
Like the other anon said, it's more meta than power, mostly. Game mechanics are actual things in-universe, with the save and load functions Frisk is able to access being treated as actual temporal shenanigans. That could be extra-dangerous if you count Frisk reloading the timeline -including you- as a 'death' for jumpchain purposes.

Similarly, guys like Asriel and Chara don't exactly destroy the universe - they destroy the *game*. Chara most notably uses that as a way to get you to sell him your soul so that he can ride Frisk out of the Underground during your next Pacifist run and into the human world, which he couldn't touch before *because the game didn't take place there.*
>>
>>54025009
The point is that we don't have complete information on them. Exigents and Liminals are canon to 2e too but they're not getting a 2e jump because no splat was released for them.
>>
>>54025009
>the Exigents are the only truly 'new' thing
This is all you need to say to be honest. 3e doesn't need it's own jumps, the only thing that you could make content for is Exigents.
>>
>>54025009
In the specific case of Exalts? Because there's a massive amount of information on the capabilities, probable background, limitations and specifics you're missing without a splatbook from which you can guesstimate and incorporate things as perks, items and so forth. Look at how much stuff the Sidereal jump digs through. Or Infernals, or even Dragonblooded.
>>
>>54025024
I have never come across any information on the Exigents in second edition. Where were they mentioned. I've seen the Liminal stuff but nothing on the Exigents.
>>
>>54025009
Exigents, Liminals, those anti-Sidereal dudes.
>>
>>54025056
He's lying because he has an agenda, he either doesn't want the jump made at all or want's you to do full generic 3e exalted and offer all the Exaltations so he can be a double Solar.
>>
>>54025009
>They exist and we know their power levels tend to be around Dragon Blooded to Celestial level.
The biggest problem is that Dragon Blooded and Celestials don't have splatbooks released either, so knowing that they're roughly the same power level as them doesn't tell you much.

You'd also have to be here in 15 years when they finally release the Exigent splatbook so you could go back and include canon options that we don't know the details of yet, like the "dirty bomb" Exalts that happen when multiple gods empower the same Exaltation.
>>
So, basically, what I'm getting here is, no one wants a 3e jump or Exigent jump of any kind ever?
>>
>>54025053
I disagree on this part; there are some aspects so massively overhauled it's like different D&D editions.

>There is no more Reclamation, the Yozis want to live vicariously through Infernals. And Infernals can no longer turn into Devil Tigers
>There is something called the Law of Diminishment that means making the Exaltations exhausted the Incarnae
>There is a splinter faction of terrorist Sidereals
>Lunars have apparently been relevant

>>54025078
Not him, but I'm of the opinion it's simply too early to attempt a 3e jump. The writing team's glacial pace just hasn't gotten enough material to work with yet for anything barring maybe Solars-and that's a BIG maybe.

>>54025107
Only speaking for myself, but unfortunately like I said I just think it's too early, and there's too much up in the air to set a jump there.
>>
>>54024901
>>54024942
DAMN IT DORN.

And god damn it on my first roll.

Gaius Julius Caesar and Carmilla.
>>
>>54023527
DECADO! *coughs* I mean, Heavens!

In Kabuto, does Clock Up and Cast Off stack, if you're a Worm with a Zecter?
>>
No really. Does anyone have the Fantastic Beasts jump?
>>
>>54025218
I have.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>54025194
I am...actually not sure! Fanwank it.
>>
>>54025236
Could you post it please? It's missing from the drive.
>>
>>54025123
So, literally no 3e jump ever then? 3e will never be finished, or if it is, it will be long after /jc/ has died. Making any jump for 3e that isn't Exigents is utterly pointless because there is no significant difference to the setting from a lore standpoint that isn't just an outright downgrade; no one cares about 3e for anything that isn't new shit, and we shouldn't even bother with it for splats that aren't completely new since we already have jumps for all the other splats in 2e or are in the process of making them.
>>
>>54025218
Was this >>54024000 you?
In the future you should try actually asking your fucking question, instead of hoping that someone with a photographic memory of all ≈800 jumps we have instantly recognizes the problem.
>>
>>54025256
>it will be long after /jc/ has died
>implying /jc/ will ever die.
This general won't die as long as 4chan doesn't die.
>>
File: Fantastic Beasts.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Beasts.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>54025253
>>
>>54025256
I know it's not the news anyone wants to hear, but that's exactly why I don't think a 3e jump is workable. I genuinely don't think there's nearly enough to make a coherent jump out of the current material-especially for a splat that hasn't even been finalised, the jumpmaker would have to fanwank 90% of what Exigents can actually DO with their powers, which could end up with anything between DBs and Sids-with only Solars as a guideline for the upper limits of what Exalts are apparently supposed to be capable of.

You can recycle most of the background, but that defeats the point if Creation is mostly the same barring changes to the major conflicts we don't even know about.

Also what >>54025311 said, billions of years from now when the sun turns into a red giant the last post on the internet will be somebody asking how to waifu it
>>
>>54025326
>I took four minutes to load
>Holy fuck
>Somethin somethin Comcast
>>
>>54025053
I mean mechanically there are quite a few changes but really I'm just in the planning stages. I'm not like Valeria or Guantlet or others I'm not going to be making this in under a freaking week. This is going to be a month of solid commitment at the least. Thankfully I can manage that.

>>54025054
Because a person can't literally look at what the Gods do and say, "Hm, should be about that level of power then."?

>>54025062
Liminals were mentioned in Second Edition, they just never got a splat. As for the Anti-Sidereals... they're just bad Sidereals.

>>54025078
>double Solar
That is a dumb thing. Not judging you or him but that's just dumb in my opinion.

>>54025084
>The biggest problem is that Dragon Blooded and Celestials don't have splatbooks released either, so knowing that they're roughly the same power level as them doesn't tell you much.
>The following statement has been spoilered because it came out seriously passive agressive.
So you literally can't think of what might be without handhold from the original IP?

>You'd also have to be here in 15 years when they finally release the Exigent splatbook so you could go back and include canon options that we don't know the details of yet, like the "dirty bomb" Exalts that happen when multiple gods empower the same Exaltation.
That is risk I'm willing to take.

>>54025107
Well seeing as I'm making one there's at least one guy I guess.

>>54025123
>I disagree on this part; there are some aspects so massively overhauled it's like different D&D editions.
And when someone is willing to touch those things then they can make those factions Jumps. I'm not stepping on toes.
>>
>>54025330
>the jumpmaker would have to fanwank 90% of what Exigents can actually DO with their powers
That argument doesn't work anymore when we have jumps that are basically OC material and it's basically up to the jumper or jumpmaker to fanwank things.
>>
>>54025379
Examples? Only one I can think of is the duel monsters ones and those have yugioh cards to go off. Or /co/co/, which works on Stands and cartoon physics rather than a bunch of overly specific jargon.

>>54025352
>a person can't literally look at what the Gods do

Not him but what CAN gods do, and how much has it changed between 2e and 3e?
>>
>>54025413
None of the justifications you brought up for those make them any worse than 3e's current state. Having yugioh cards to go off is even more troublesome than using partial jargon from splats. Even homebrew RPGs like Catastrophe or fanfiction quests like GHQ are basically pure fanwank. Your argument for CoCo falls apart because Stands and cartoon physics basically have no rules anyways, and even the standard JoJo jump is basically "fan wank your own power"
>>
Is 1e not worth making a jump for?
>>
>>54025326
Thank you. >>54025297
Yes. >>54023925
That was as well. The pic was in response to>>54023968
-though I will admit to forgetting to quote.
>>
>>54025078
>>54025352
>double Solar.
...now I want to make SoFE into a QUINTUPLE Solar. Goddamnit.
>>
>>54025534
I think part of the argument is that 3e has nothing unique to it so any jump would just be a bootleg copy of an existing 2e jump. So presumably 1e is exactly the same. There aren't any DnD 4e or 5e jumps either for that matter.
>>
>>54025413
>Not him but what CAN gods do, and how much has it changed between 2e and 3e?
2e spirits (encompassing gods, elementals, and non-Third Circle demons) had intentionally vague mechanics. Their charms were generalities that you could stuff any theme into, with a note to the GM to adjust their power for any given spirit. They basically ran on GM fiat, it was kind of frustrating.

In 3e, though, spirits actually have unique charms. There are still some common charms, but each spirit we've seen (which isn't many, to be fair, so maybe they'll drop it in later books if those ever actually get made) has its own unique set of powers that are well-defined by the text instead of requiring the GM to come up with mechanics to flesh out vague sketches of charms. It's pretty cool, actually.
>>
>>54025534
Not really. There are few things in 2e that have changed from 1e instead of just being added on from 1e. The only one I can really think of is that the Ebon Dragon was less of a dick.
>>
>>54025413
>Not him but what CAN gods do, and how much has it changed between 2e and 3e?
Basically, from what we've seen of them in the Antagonist section, they're the same system that they've always had in Exalted updated for new mechanics. The Law of Diminishment that >>54025123 mentioned is a thing, because making Exalts is freakishly hard now but other than that? Same fluff different Edition. So basically they're likely to have a suite of highly generic Charms/Merits/etc. which become flavored by their whatever they represent. The examples we've seen are awesomely written, in my pinon.

Also as an aside here: The Dogs of Unbroken Earth look badass now.

>>54025552
The nickname for the Perfect Circle in one Solar is Quantum Solar right? That's a bad idea from everything I've read.

>>54025579
I know right.
>>
>>54025534
1e was completely identical to 2e except for a few mechanics being shuffled around. 3e redraws the world map, adds several new splats, and makes some big changes to the lore for some of the splats.
>>
>>54025572
Is there nothing unique to it? Seriously, how would you tell? All that's out so far is the Core book, which has to be vague to fulfill its goal of being a primer on the setting that won't take up too much space that's dedicated to rules. I mean, at the very least there's another ocean in Creation now, so that's got to have some changes, right? We'll see when (if) the other books come out.
>>
What animal jumps do we have besides Zootopia and Redwall?
>>
>>54025641
Huh. I thought 1e took place in the First Age or something? Did it not?
>>
>>54025667
Nope. First Age has always been backstory stuff.
>>
>>54025635
>Quantum Solar
Nah, that's the term for "Essence 10, ALL THE CHARMS" Solar.

It's not possible to be a singular Perfect Circle without out-of-context stuff.
>>
>>54025184
I got Chevalier d'Eon, Medea, Cu Chulain as a Lancer, Lu Bu, and Shota Alexander, also some random Chinese Assassin girl I can't remember the name of.

No idea if this was a good roll or not.
>>
>>54025652
>Seriously, how would you tell?
No one knows, it's just the thing that's been parroted since jumpchain started to keep people from making derivative jumps. People are wary against having more than jump for a setting on the drive for some reason.

I'm sure you can argue that plenty of jumps on the drive have nothing unique to them, so it's a hypocrite's argument too.
>>
>>54025667
No, Exalted has always taken place in the Second Age. Really it should be the Ffifth Age, though. You had the Age of the Primordials, then the Age of the Solar Deliberative (what they call the First Age), then the Age of the Shogunate, then the Age of the Scarlet Empire, then she disappeared and now is the Second Age. Also known as the Age of Sorrows.
>>
>>54025687
>Chevalier
No.
>Medea
Acceptable for early game but needs money or massive time sink to be good end game.
>Cu Chulain
Ok but not top tier.
>Lu Bu
No, only for jank fan favorite teams.
>Shota Alexander
Same as Cu
>Jing Ke
Only for early game, even less usable than Medea.

If it isn't a 5*, it's going to need a lot of work.
>>
>>54025731
Then it's a bad roll, I guess. Not a lot I can do about it really.
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.