[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1576: Exploding Through Exaltations Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 825
Thread images: 151

File: Jumpchain Intro.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53961971
>>
>>53970767
But muh Fiat!
>>
>>53970773
I'm sorry, but your car can't handle an exaltation. It's like putting rocket fuel in a motor scooter.
>>
After Stellaris I realized that my jump count is on 700... What am I doing with my life?
>>
>>53970797
Kek... that actually made me chuckle.
>>
>>53970424
And what does that whole rant have to do with starting the Mortals Gauntet ten years before dragonblooded jump?

That delays the beginning of meta plot from the release of the Solar Prison, but the actual setting is still the same.
>>
>>53970797
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO EXALT A CAR

>>53970805
Escapism, the only road to happiness in this doomed world.
>>
>>53970805
A question we all need to ask ourselves, because bruh. I'm at 850.
>>
>>53970805
Why would you bother when you could do basically all you'd ever want in 30?
>>
>>53970648
How many people are there in Creation?
>>
>>53970728
Sure. It think Gaunlet actually said you could do that.

Except the Crane is pretty useless. It just lists demons, and allows you to contact (but not summon, bind, or be protected from) 2nd and 3rd Circle Demons.

Sure, you could make a deal to learn some spells if you know Sorcery... but you're a mortal, the only thing you can really offer is becoming an Akuma.

The mindfuckery is the important part of the book. The rest might as well be "How To Become An Akuma For Dummies".
>>
>>53970859
Maybe you don't want to miss something cool. Maybe there's characters you want to meet. Maybe there's someplace you want the coordinates of so you can go there effortlessly once it's all done. Maybe there's somewhere you want to make a friend.

Maybe you want to go to all the real-world jumps, see all the ways your life could have turned out. Or maybe you just want to eat the food there.

Who are we to judge?
>>
>>53970861
Around 500 million mortals or so.
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Did anyone pick up a Mjolnir?
>>
>>53970909
I got a Worthy Weapon in Marvel Magic, but I gave it a Light Domain instead of thunder or whatever Thor has.

It was also a spear, so more like Gungnir, I suppose.
>>
>>53970839
Why wouldn't you try to exalt a car?
>>
>>53970899
None of those are worthwhile objectives.
>>
>>53970909
>they even remembered his gloves
>but they forgot the belt

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE BELT
>>
Okay, cutting to the chase: Not dead, back, big surprise, never mind.

Changelog:
>Added two new 50CP perks: Leatherworker and Daemonic Name
>finished all Tzeentch perks
>part-way into Slaanesh perks
>>
>>53970962
>Not dead, back, big surprise, never mind.

Disappointing.
>>
>>53970962
Just as planned.
>>
>>53970962
Interesting
>>
>>53970962
I love you.
>>
>>53970902
Ah, so converting a modern earth sized population should be an order of a magnitude above that? And pulling some bullshit to usurp the Emperor in 40k or convincing the whole of thr galaxy to worship you in Star Wars would basically get you endless Essence and Willpower?
>>
File: Good.png (425KB, 461x567px) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
425KB, 461x567px
>>53970962
ALL OF MY YES.

>>53970978
Pic related.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>53970909
remember That scene in avengers here everyone was getting drunk and Thor put his hammer on the table? I have Automatically worthy And use items, regardless of stuff perks so I just picked it up and threw it in the warehouse,also, I imported my staff of light as Mjolnir in Kung fury.
>>53970962
Good to see you kicking around Red,looking forward to the completed version.
>>
>>53970962
I want Red to step on me, violently.
>>
File: Volstagg.jpg (224KB, 485x630px) Image search: [Google]
Volstagg.jpg
224KB, 485x630px
>>53970909
Reminder that that's Volstagg.
>>
File: Terrible at it.jpg (53KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
Terrible at it.jpg
53KB, 500x353px
>>53970962
>Tzeentch perks
Oh dear. I want them, but...at the same time...
>>
>>53971023
>so I just picked it up and threw it in the warehouse
You're an asshole.
>>
>>53971067
he made it a challenge,there was an assumption of the risk.
>>
File: missy-3.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
missy-3.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>>53970978
Glad to see you too, sweetie.

>>53970979
>>53970985
>>53971002
>>53971021
>>53971048
Critique and criticism requested to make sure the chaos perks are balanced with each other. Loyalist route is still being planned.
>>
>>53971095
Your point doesn't refute his.
>>
>>53971067
Look at his name.

Look at the shitty art he's posting with.

Look at his speech-to-text.

if you do not expect this kind of behavior from Tera by now, you are a complete idiot. This is normal for him, and I'm surprised he didn't mind-rape Thor immediately afterwards.
>>
>>53971006
Probably, yes. At those scales you'd be looking at a fuckton of essence and willpower.

Building Manse-infrastructure would probably still be more efficient, but if you're going to those extremes of getting worshippers anyway...

Problem is that you'd have to set it up again every jump, unless you find a way to take along all those worshippers.
>>
>>53970948
>not searching the dimensions endlessly to find Flavortown, remembering your time in Toriko fondly but wondering if there's something even better out there

>not making a scrapbook that weighs several tons and has a page count higher than every novel ever written, full of notes and photographs from everywhere you've ever been, doing dumb poses alongside all your favorite characters from your childhood

>not having a heartfelt goodbye party the night you're about to leave a world, and bringing enough of the best dip and soda in the multiverse for everyone
>>
>>53971095
Congrats fucking over one of the better Avengers, asswipe.

Never call yourself a hero again. You're worse than Tony Stark in every way imaginable.
>>
>>53970962
Why can't Khornates buy Psyker stuff? Khorne's cool with Psykers who murder shit with their mind, he just hates Sorcerers.
>>
>>53970962
What falls under the definition of 'bird'?
>>
600 - Sword of the Sun - To fight against the Primordials in their prime with naught but an army of mortals...surely, such a feat should have been impossible, no more possible than an ant slaying a living planet. But it was, and Creation was forever changed by it. Embodying that power to surpass overwhelming odds, your martial prowess is now defined by overcoming superior foes. When fighting a foe with a distinct advantage against you - power, size, scale, or even the amount of soldiers in an army - the wider the gap, the more you will be bolstered with both insight and combat ability that will let you fight them on even ground. An enemy who could slay you with a wave of their hand will find it difficult to actually focus their will upon you, a giant finds their size a hindrance instead of a help, while a gigantic army is no more difficult to overcome than a well-armed squad. Be warned that lacking the means to actually fight such enemies - an army of your own, Charms, or such - will merely give you the means to survive the bout, and that this will at most close the gap between your opposition - the battle will become a coin toss, rather than a one-sided battle. You must tilt those odds further in your favor on your own.

Reworked Fighter capstone. Steady progress. How's it look?
>>
>>53971128
>>53971109
>>53971114
I gave him back a mine craft copy no one ever knew the difference.
>>
>>53971149
>facepalming_picard.jpg
>>
>>53970859
I'm addicted to perks. Specially charisma perks and fiat-backed immunities.

I'm very insecure.
>>
>>53970720
Well, if you don't need to dream or sleep, my guess would be that you'd have immunity to the normal effects imposed by drawbacks like that.

>>53970679
I think I mentioned it with the Memory Tidying perk, but memories just get lost; they won't be destroyed. So in the case of Forever Neverland, Neverland will just be clouding them away from your conscious memories and making sure you don't bother to look for those memories.

Things that can restore memories, such as Memory Tidying or things from other jumps, could therefore help get your memories back; even so, that won't stop Neverland from trying to take them away again when she has the chance.
>>
>>53971173
Whatever.
>>
File: WAT birb.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
WAT birb.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>53971149
I'm pretty sure there's an established definition.
>>
>>53971178
I mean, does it work on some kind of fucking sky-blotting Roc?
>>
>>53971095
It was a friendly game between a bunch of dudes who were taking a load off over a round of drinks. You just did the equivalent of snatching someone's keys and stealing their car.
>>
>>53971178
Fluffy dinosaurs, man.
>>
File: 1492835856926.png (110KB, 549x266px) Image search: [Google]
1492835856926.png
110KB, 549x266px
>>53971145
Because psyker stuff trivializes the battle and is hardly a testament to your own martial prowess. Khorne dislikes cheaters, and you get a good extra amount of wargear as a result.

>>53971149
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird
>>
>>53971149
noun
noun: bird; plural noun: birds

a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly.
synonyms: fowl; chick, fledgling, nestling;
informalfeathered friend, birdie;
budgie;
technicalavifauna
"feeding the birds"
>>53971231
dude, one of my titles is mugger of Gods" it could've gone a lot worse
>>
>>53971124
Yes, those are all worthy, beautiful objectives.
>>
>>53971248
So you're a classless thug, stealing from the gods that are bros with mankind.
>>
>>53971172
Odd time to post.
>>
>>53971277
gods are not Bros with mankind, at best they are nursemaids and you saw what his brother was like
>>
>>53971172
Neat.
>>
>>53971234
...what does a voice "oozing with ambition" sound like?
>>
>>53971332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzbAaHHidg
>>
>>53970962
>Storm of Change
Does this actually affect a city-sized area? If so, there goes the average city. The city itself has been burned to the ground by warpfire, and everyone in it are now Those Mutated Things That Shall Not Be Mentioned.
>>
>>53970909
Did…
Did Thor finally get his hammer back?
Is the Age of SJWs finally coming to an end?
>>
>>53971312
>sins of the father, except stupider
And just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded
>>
>>53971347
SINDRIIIIIIIIIIII!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
>>
>>53970880
It's useful if you take Solars later, because then you have THE Demonology book for when you wabt to do something crazy/awesome like summon the fetich of the Ebon Dragon.
>>
>>53971332
Like… Voldemort maybe?
Or Marvel Loki.
Or Starscream.
>>53971347
That too.
>>
>>53971312
Okay, first: Movie Thor isn't even a god.

Second: In myth, Thor was literally the god of being cool with humanity.

Third: In the comics, Thor has repeatedly sided with humanity over the gods. He lived as a human for a long time. And he became human enough to break free from the Ragnarok Cycle which had bound gods for untold ages. AND he loved earth and humanity so much, that he was willing to die from the dead husk of earth eons after humanity had left and/or died out.

Thor is much more of a bro to humanity than you are to anyone.
>>
>>53971409
>sins of the father

if the Asgardians actually cared about humankind . They'd give us their technology continuously in small doses As we became ready for it,and would have had measures and forces in place to take care of Loki rather than us lucking out and having his brother around
>>
>>53971347
Deep, with a bit of hissing. Fair enough, thanks.

The warpfire-eyes are awesome too. Wonder what colors I'd get...

Anyway...
>Storm of Change
Do the fires from this also, you know, burn people, besides mutating them? It'd be handy to hand out beneficial mutation, but not so handy if it include third degree burns.

Also, how far does this spread from you?

>>53971460
>Voldemort
Ah, yup, hissing.
>>
>>53970962
Does Malal exist?
>>
>>53967081

Say, I haven't added it to the jump, but talking with somebody gave me an idea: what if you could import a companion as your shadow? I think it's a really neat possibility to explore, but I'm not sure how to do that; I wasn't thinking of that direction when I set up the shadow perks and drawbacks. Any thoughts on how to build on that idea?
>>
File: Image-53-600x385.jpg (74KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Image-53-600x385.jpg
74KB, 600x385px
>>53971376
No that's Volstagg, the fat guy from the Warriors Three.

No, see, now they've retconned Thor into a douchebag that repeatedly cheated on Jane when they were together.
>>
>>53971581
God fucking damn it Marvel.
>>
>>53971581
So they're going with the 'doubling down on retardation' strategy that never works.
>>
File: He looks so tired.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
He looks so tired.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>53971581
God fucking damn it, Marvel.
>>
>>53971375
The guidebook says a certain amount of meters around you based on your psy rating, so I left it vague. Go with your gut.

>>53971548
>Do the fires from this also, you know, burn people, besides mutating them? It'd be handy to hand out beneficial mutation, but not so handy if it include third degree burns.
You could make it so it gives mutations to those you like and burns the fuck out of those you dislike.

>>53971565
Undetermined.
>>
>>53971573
...I have no idea how to do that, but it sounds really cool.
>>
>>53971496
I'm immensely glad I won't need to deal with your dumb ass when Rose updates Terra Formars.
>>
>>53971632
Oh, okay then. Thanks Red.
>>
>>53971496
That doesn't change the fact that
>He actually hate everyone because his brother is a douche
is literally the worst argument I have ever heard.
>>
>>53971581
Marvel. Marvel. We've talked about this. Don't keep making it worse, you sour-footed rotten blankets.

Why must you continue to put your foot in your mouth time and time again, you imbecilic rabies infected orangutans?
>>
>>53971634
Okay, here are the couple of rough options that I have for including a shadow companion in the Peter Pan jump:

1. Make a Shadow background option. The trouble with that is that the shadows don't get as much attention in the different versions of Peter Pan, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to find enough perks and items for them - not to mention that a couple shadow-related perks are already with the Drop-In and Lost Boy backgrounds.

2. I make a Shadow companion option in the Companion section. This is probably the best option, I think. The one challenge with this approach would be how to balance that with the current shadow drawbacks I have in place; those drawbacks would kind of conflict with the companion option, so I'm not sure what I should do (make the drawbacks cause your companions to misbehave accordingly so they don't cooperate, make it so that you can't take those drawbacks if you take the companion option, etc.).

Any ideas?
>>
>>53971581
The sheer amount of delusion these writers have that makes them think people like these stories astounds me. Like Bancho has loads more self awareness than these guys and he suffers from actual disorders.
>>
>>53971581
Thor is looking pretty good with short hair & beard. He should just kill Jane and take back Mjolnir. He's already proven himself worthy by living in the now.
>>
>>53971581
Reminder to Marvel that Jane abandoned her husband and son the moment she heard that Thor was back, and then lost custody of said son to said husband because a court ruled that she was unfit to be a parent. She's not a strong feminist icon, Marvel, stop trying to make her into one.
>>
>>53970859
Stronk's call is irresistible to some, anon.
>>53971149
Funny biology joke, anon. I can appreciate it.
If you didn't get it, there's a huge debate over what counts as a bird or not iirc
>>
>>53971797
And then there's this asshole.

You should apply for a job at Marvel. With ideas like those, I'm sure you'd land a headlining job.
>>
>>53970909
Aria and Doctor's Companion Nika could probably pick up Mjolnir, but Zephie and Writer Nika cannot.
>>
>>53971815
... Seriously?

And now she's actively undermining mundane attempts to cure her cancer while telling anyone who tries to help her with magic to fuck off? And running around playing whack-a-mole instead of trying to reconnect with her child before she dies?
>>
>>53970962
>Stylish Brooding
>This effect works only for your time here
What happens after you leave?
Also, I’d switch works and only.
>>
File: construct-crazy.jpg (617KB, 768x701px) Image search: [Google]
construct-crazy.jpg
617KB, 768x701px
>>53971872
More a DC guy.
>>
>>53971916
Too bad, DC's actually still writing some okay stuff these days.
>>
>>53971632
>Sensational Factory
...Does this mean I'll be high all the time, what with my body producing drugs?

>This even extends to the wargear that followers of Slaanesh possess, meticulously altering and shaping their equipment until it is as beautiful as they are.
>pink spiky stuff
That's their idea of beauty...? That's hilarious.

>Slithering Friends
Huh, I didn't know Slaanesh was associated with snakes. Cool.

I wonder how big I could get a basilisk with this...

In any case, this is going to be agony deciding which to go with. I really, really like the Slaanesh stuff, but I want Warpfire so bad too.
>>
>>53971913
Thanks for the grammar thing, and after you leave it's irrelevant because Chaos isn't breathing down your neck anymore.

>>53971947
>...Does this mean I'll be high all the time, what with my body producing drugs?
Your decision.

>That's their idea of beauty...? That's hilarious.
Shit goes wonky when you have no self-control or guidelines.

>Huh, I didn't know Slaanesh was associated with snakes. Cool.
Somewhat.
>>
>>53971581
What I can't fathom is that it's /STILL BEING WRITTEN BY THE GUY WHO WROTE PIC RELATED/
>>
>>53971758
Shadow, the true self.
>>
>>53971933
They've kept the SJW stuff to Batgirl & Green Arrow. Although Green Arrow is more typical liberal stuff that he's always been about. I enjoyed his Rebirth so far though.

Oliver has lost everything. Apparently his family has been part this occult thing that's been controlling Seattle/Star City since its founding. Meryl comes back tries ruin his name, he's comes out as not-dead & is thrown in jail. Turns out it was his mother that's still alive, she's into the cult thing and is the leader. Black Canary & Oliver are broken up sorta. Oliver is going on a one man crusade to get back his life.
>>
>>53971933
If we can keep Manyfist from contributing any ideas, it'll stay okay.
>>
>>53971981
When that kind of shit happens, normally it's because they have a new wife/girlfriend and have been completely pussywhipped into her beliefs.
>>
>>53972003
So they're basically just half-way ripping off early seasons Arrow?
>>
>>53972001
Nice Persona reference!
>>
>>53971758
Probably go with the second one, yeah.

The drawbacks affecting your companions for Where's My Shadow? could work, I think.

Though probably not with No, You Are the Shadow, unless they're the shadow of a shadow.
>>
>>53972064
I'll see what I can do about the whole shadow thing.

While I'm working on those edits, is there anything else, such as with the new material, that needs reworking?
>>
>>53971121
Well fuck, now I kind of want a way to carry a whole galaxy-sized cult around with me just because of how hilarious the idea is.
>>
>>53972015
You idiot. Don't you know anything about shitposting? YOU SHITPOST WHOEVER IS TRYING TO CONTRIBUTING A NEW JUMP.

Manyfist is old news right now. Heavens Anon and Wukong have the Solar jump in progress, so you make them feel like crap for trying. Red just posted a new WIP, tell her what a blight on existence she is. Cataquack Warrior just imaged Peter Pan, tell him how everything he does is invalid because he came from SB.

You have a cornucopia of targets and you are too STUPID to even aim in the right direction. What is wrong with you? You worthless diseased carcass of a shitposter!
>>
Does Lillith have a canon mate in the present or can I wank that my Exaltation is the one? Which Caste was her mate's? I forget.
>>
>>53972360
Personally I'm gonna be seeing what build I need to be Five Moons exaltation.

Get Amalion.
>>
>>53972360
Yeah, Swan. He's an Eclipse Caste

Of course, he could have already died by the time you jump Solars (or not have gotten his Exaltation yet). He's heavily implied to have died in some of the comics.

And honestly, he's just a signature character and kind of a shithead. Since he doesn't actually have any canonical influence on the world, you could just decide he doesn't exist.
>>
>>53971172
>An enemy who could slay you with a wave of their hand will find it difficult to actually focus their will upon you, a giant finds their size a hindrance instead of a help
...That seems way too good. But then I'm not at all familiar with Exalted, and Solars are memtically bullshit, so what do I know?
>>
>>53972380
Any build in Solars at all would work for that. The only thing we know of Five Moons is that he was a sorcerer and a Solar.

Sorcery suggest Twilight caste, but he's never called out as such, so he could just have been another caste and just happened to be good at sorcery.
>>
>>53972441
>...That seems way too good
It's par for the course for exalts, especially Solars, which is why so many people can't stand them and don't like that they have jumps.
>>
>>53971172
Why doesn't Solars have a note at the end saying that PDs aren't literally Omnipotent, huh? You know, like the other Exalted jumps. You trying to sneak it through like that? I mean, it wouldn't exactly be out of character for you. It's not like you haven't tried to stealth-modify jumps in the past, but still.
>>
>>53972441
There are charms that can do similar effects. So it's basically a permanent passive version of Behemoth-Slaying Attitude and In Doubt of Legions Spirit. Better than what you can get without having to pay CP, but appropriate for the setting.
>>
>>53972689
Because they're not? They're "Perfect", which is a different thing. And furthermore, if I recall correctly, Defence only beats Offence in Creation because of a universe(?)-spanning sorcery alteration. So since that alteration doesn't reach other multiverses so when you leave the jump... yeah. It'll still be damn good, because fucking exalted, but it won't stop everything.
>>
>>53972860
>It'll still be damn good, because fucking exalted, but it won't stop everything.
>implying it would even work in Creation
I don't care what the source material says, Perfection is stupid.
>>
So is it possible for Exalts to not give a damn about the gods/their patron Incarnae? Or is there some kind of inbuilt "intimacy" (whatever that means exactly) in each Exaltation that mindrapes the Exalt in question?
>>
File: 1403554493986.png (109KB, 363x294px) Image search: [Google]
1403554493986.png
109KB, 363x294px
>Going through the DB jumps
>Realize that I want to be a Saiyan, Frieza clan, Demon (Dabura variety), Kaioshin, Cell/Bio-Android AND a Majiin.
>Have no idea what to do since, even ideally, I can only be 4 of these.
Have you ever been paralyzed by doubt when making a species choice in a jump?
>>
>>53972689
He doesn't have to, PDs are conceptual defenses and can be overcome by OOC things if they are of sufficient bullshit. It would be hard to find something that can but it is doable given what can be found in the chain.

Biggatons however will NEVER breach a perfect defense, you need something that either bypasses them or "lol no"s defences harder than PDs "lol no"s attacks.
>>
>>53972936
Being a Cell makes you like half of those anyway though?
>>
>>53972935
Yes. Infernals face Torment if they don't follow their Urge, but other than that you can feel however you want towards your patron/
>>
>>53972970
Yes, but Cell LOOKS different. I like collecting interesting appearances and abilities, and it's more 'real' to have it as who you are rather than stealing it through animorphs or whatever.
>>
>>53972152
One thing I'm wondering about are the two shadow perks I have. Should I cut down aspects of them, such as the part about your own cut shadow(s) coming to life when I add the new shadow companion option?
>>
>>53972860
Not him, but there are literally Charms that allow you to carry around the rules of Creation. Also... why wouldn't those rules apply? If you're using an Exaltation in the first place, it works as though there are certain rules you're subject to, and that's how pretty much every other thing you can acquire in jumps works. That is, in fact, the main reason to buy or take things from the jump doc itself. Like, DC Occult assumes that you still have ambient magical energy to manipulate, Magecraft still acts as though Gaia's grinding down on it, M:tA still acts as if unaffiliated mortals are sleepers, etc., etc. The assumption is generally that you're taking things how they work in their setting in their entirety, drawbacks, benefits, and neither.
>>
>>53972935
Yeah, there's absolutely nothing that forces you to give a fuck about your patron(s).

Infernals do have an Urge, aka a mission to complete, but you can ignore that as long as you don't actively go against it.

And Abyssals get screwed over in general by the Deathlords, but can still be renegades or independents.
>>
>>53973047
>Deathlords
Reminder that Deathlords are Essence 9-10 and have mastered ALL Solar, Abyssal, and Ghost charms.
>>
How do I Achilles (Grrl Power)?
>>
>>53973070
Greek Mythology, bathe in the river... Styx?
>>
>>53973064
Technically, only those their Abilities give them access to.

But yeah, 2e Deathlords are idiotic.
>>
>>53973047
>>53972979
Okay, thanks. I was thinking of going Zenith because the whole "giving supernaturally inspiring speeches" sounds cool, but I didn't like the whole "priests or the Sun" thing so I was making sure I could just drop that part.
>>
>>53973064
So the mythical beat anything Quantum Solar only worse?
Nope, all the nope.
>>
>>53973028
Exalted perfect defenses beat Exalted perfect attacks. That doesn't mean they beat all conceptually accurate effects everywhere. For reference, Exalted "perfect" attacks aren't even very good, since they can be beaten by jumping back out of the guy's range before he swings his sword.
>>
>>53973089
I have to wonder if the guy who wrote that part even read the rest of the book which, while it tries to stomp you into the dirt worse than most other splats to appeal to that whole Gothic wankery, still has the vibe of "YOU CAN OVERCOME THEM AND BE BETTER AND STRONGER AND FORGE YOUR OWN DESTINY!"

Which the Deathlord's stats shit on.

>>53973095
Yes, they're basically unstoppable by Exalted standards.
>>
>>53972967
>you need something that either bypasses them or "lol no"s defences harder than PDs "lol no"s attacks.
So, you could say, you need Biggatons? Like, I don't get when you people espouse that concepts trump sheer power and then say that you need something more powerful to beat it as if you aren't acknowledging that you're full of shit in the same sentence.
>>
>>53972936
I don't remember that part of the manga.
>>
>>53973092
Well, you'll still be considered a priest, simply by virtue of being a Zenith. But that doesn't really do anything, except help you a tiny bit with prayers.

So yeah, go for it.

Oh, Zeniths do get a personal vision from the Unconquered Sun. Which is basically a divine peptalk telling them to go forth and be awesome.
>>
>>53972936
>>53972998
>Saiyan in DB; get all android perks and items
>Demon in DBZ; get all android/bio-android perks and items
>Majin in Multiverse
>Frost Demon/Kai hybrid in AF
>Apply android
That's the closest you'll get, I guess.

>>53973147
It's from multiverse. Things get... interesting there.
>>
>>53973139
No biggatons won't work, you need something that bypasses them (attacks someone in a way PDs don't apply) or "lol no"s defenses more effectively than PDs "lol no" attacks (a better conceptual effect).

Biggatons are not involved, well other than to just hit them with such biggatons so often that they are forced to overuse PDs and run out of essence to fuel them. In that way biggatons would work but you aren't getting through a PD with brute force.
>>
>>53973139
The whole point of conceptual effects is that Biggatons won't work. Otherwise it wouldn't be a conceptual effect.
You're apparently just too dumb to understand it.
>>
>>53973226
Oh yeah, AF has Hybrid, would kinda sorta count.
>>
>>53973249
>or "lol no"s defenses more effectively than PDs "lol no" attacks (a better conceptual effect).
So biggatons. More effective is a quantitative, scaling value, so it is automatically subject to biggatons.
>>
>>53973249
He's trying to argue semantics with you out spite. just drop it, you got your point across, if he refuses to acknowledge and just argue, well, nothing you can do.
>>
>>53973249
>>53973264
Anything which is better or stronger than something else is automatically an argument about biggatons. If you acknowledge that PDs can be beaten by something, even if that thing is just a better conceptual effect, then that conceptual effect is necessarily stronger and thus subject to the argument that biggatons and power levels still apply as a rule, just on a different scale.
>>
>>53971172
Seems good.
>>
What the heck is a Quantum Solar and why can't I find anything out about it through google?
>>
>>53973497
A E 10 Solar Exalt with all Solar Charms. Because it's an informal term.
>>
Is there any point to being a kaoishen in dbz?
>>
>>53971981
Hey, just wondering if you can pop on the IRC for a few minutes to answer a couple of questions?
>>
>>53973497
Quantum Solar refers to the version of Solars that end up in VS debates, it is an E10 Solar with all the solar charms. It is a source of endless salt due to the fact that people kept trying to find a way to beat what was a Mary Sue by exalted standards without resorting to full on reality warpers or intelligent thought.
>>
>>53970909
Yup. Many many times. I have compounded Mjölnirs. Off the top of my head I got the ones in Supernatural, Kung Fury, AEMH, Marvel Magic...
>>
>>53971183
Hey, I do the same thing!
>I'm very insecure.
Hey, me too!
>>
Would taking Majin from Multiverse and Don’t Ever Change from Kingdom Hearts make it so you can absorb anything with no consequences?
>>
>>53973563
>intelligent thought.
That is a bit too much to ask of a Vs debate anon.
>>
/jc/, how do you chose one waifu for your chain? Alternatively how do you justify harems without mindfucking those in it?
>>
>>53973546
Why not just ask them in the thread, PA? All you're doing is coming across as a skeevy wanker and making him repeat himself if he ever gets asked those questions again. It's likely you're just going to "ask" him to secretly nerf things/add shit to fit your build in an "update".
>>
>>53970962
Damn I though you were posting the finished version for a second there.

Anyway it looks good so far. By the way are we only allowed to buy the perks of our god?
>>
>>53973533
Well you can get god ki without having to rely on the other saiyan guys from super, since we dont have a super jump. yet.
>>
>>53973618
Is it strange that Paranoid Anon has made us all paranoid?

>>53973546
Please do ask in thread though someone may have a similar question.
>>
>>53973226
>Multiverse

Give me one reason not to laugh it up with Universe 2.
>>
>>53973611
>how do you justify harems without mindfucking those in it?
Simple, you make it fair.
If everyone is mindfuckd, nobody is.
>>
>>53973611
IDK I just ask them nicely and I get their permission, I've seen very successful real life examples of polyamorous relationships so it's no big deal to me.
>>
>>53973635
Yep. That's the tradeoff for the perks being so cheap and so awesome.
>>
What was changed in the assassins classroom jump? Its sitting in uploads now.
>>
>>53973682
You do not have to murder Sensei at the end.
>>
>>53973618
Because I want to ask for lots of details about stuff and don't want to fill the thread with my stupidity? I don't think you want to read twenty posts of 'but what if I X?' or 'and then how does Y work?' do you?

Mostly though it's because I wanted to run down a list of perks and see if he thinks I can survive some things in his jumps, and don't think thread would appreciate a long list of 'hey, here's how hard I can powerwank'. I'd rather not even put that in a pastebin, since powerwanking seems to be an incredible sin around here. If he doesn't want to deal with me being me that's fine, I'll just do another build or something, but figured I could ask since he was here earlier.
>>
>>53973533
Kai have about as much potential as saiyans/friezas, so they're at the top of the power rankings, as far as Universe 7 anyway, other universes have their own bullshit species.
>>
>>53973533
You like their innate abilities more than that of other races?
>>
>>53973682
Important information about how Sensei doesn't need to die.
>>
>>53970839
Optimus prime? Though he's a truck, not a car.
>>
>>53973611
>Alternatively how do you justify harems without mindfucking those in it?
Really good sex. A relationship based on something other than love to begin with where affection is optional but present anyway.
>>
>>53973703
What are those?
>>
>>53973697
I mean, it's not like there's a premium on threadspace or anything. And it'd just be filled with talk about Exalted, anyway.
>>
>>53971172
That seems too good, even for Solars. No limits scaling to become at least an equal to any opponent, again with no limit on how strong that is. It's just gone way too far in the other direction from where you started. Turning any battle, ANY battle no matter how strong the foe, into a 50% chance at least for your own victory is insane to an unbelievably broken degree.
>>
>>53973611
I'd go for a non-sexual yet romantic relationship with my harem. Essentially, we're closer than normal friends, but we aren't really concerned with physical attraction and more so interested in just enjoying our lives together.
>>
>>53973611
>how do you choose one
I think Akame Ga Kill has a perk for this, actually, for those either disinclined to monogamy or just unsure if they'll eventually get bored.

>justify harems
Pick up members who either have no concept of monogamy or don't really care as long as they still have you. Those people tend to be a little warped in the head already, but that's the price you pay.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53973810
Okay.

What's a good option for an alternative capstone, then? Or would just dialing it back a bit to be more context-specific work?
>>
>>53973810
It is a passive version of charms they already have, only without the mote cost.
>>
>>53973835
Just dialing it back would be better I think. Just so it doesn't make you equal to any and all opponents, even if that opponent is billions of times more powerful then you in every way.

>>53973837
What charm do they have that makes them equal to any opponent no matter their power level?
>>
>>53971172
...Why is heavens posting what i'm assuming is stuff from solars?
>>
>>53973810
See >>53972743
>>
Fuck my life why did I decide to add Steam Armor Customization to this fucking thing.

Why did I let you people talk me into this.
>>
>>53973797
That's fair. I might put together a post and see about doing it here with a minimal amount of powerwanking, or at least, as little as I can get away with.
>>
>>53973875
Just become a gnome and it'll be ez
>>
>>53973875
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>53973875
MECHA

IMPORT

WHEN
>>
>>53973670
>Yep. That's the tradeoff for the perks being so cheap and so awesome.
As opposed using actual jumpchain rules, and offering a choice of god, with that gods perks being discounted (their current price) and others gods perks costing more.
>>
>>53973892
's gon be 100 Steam Points (SP).
>>
>>53973870
>What charm do they have that makes them equal to any opponent no matter their power level?
They don't, and neither does the perk. It AT MOST makes you equal to your opponent, as it that is the most the perk can possibly enhance you when you face a superior opponent not that it will always enhance you that much.
>>
>>53973874
>In Doubt of Legions Spirit
Neither of those are evne close to this perk. Together, they just give minor debuffs, NOT scaling boosts, to any large enough foe, remove the advantage of having higher numbers and make it easy to hide form big guys. The second also gives a penalty to the army sized units, it doesn't scale up your power to match the entire army evenly
>>
>>53973611
I was entirely romanceless in my chain for about three centuries. Then one of my companions picked up a perk to guarantee them a successful love life, and used it on me immediately. I did not choose the waifu, the waifu chose me.
>>
>>53973889
Presumably that's OAA working on World of Warcraft where people went "add the TTRPG shit to the jump."
>>
>>53973917
Don't dodge the question.
>>
File: APPLAUSE.gif (171KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
APPLAUSE.gif
171KB, 600x526px
>>53973870
Agreed >>53973874 See >>53972743 >Behemoth-Slaying Attitude and In Doubt of Legions Spirit.
Does this.
>>
>>53973917
>It only sometimes does this
...that's a pretty poor defence anon. Why would anyone not treat it as doing the best it can say? Does it even mention why it would give less?
>>
>>53973935
No, they don't. They do something similar in concept but very different in scale and execution.
>>
File: NERF THIS.jpg (694KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
NERF THIS.jpg
694KB, 1200x800px
>>53973875
>buy MEKA
>import it as a Steam Armor

Does Starcraft have mini-mechs?
>>
File: 1490075577060.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490075577060.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>53973898
As opposed to how Chaos works, in that the Gods tend to never share their toys and will try to murder whoever doesn't throw their lot in with them with the exception of Chaos Undivided which is the equivalent of taking small shares and juggling them in a balancing act.

Sorry. Just makes zero sense that the Chaos Gods would be totally okay with someone cherrypicking.
>>
>>53973929
Not that guy, but he directly adressed your question. There are no charms that do what you are saying and the perk doesn't do it either.
>>
>>53973753
Multiverse's version has Godly Ki, telepathy and telekinesis (both of which can grow), teleportation, matter creation, and healing.

AF's version can create things out of nothing, and receive Instant Transmission for free, which might be some way to represent some kind of innate teleportation. Haven't read either version of AF myself so I dunno.

If you're talking using OCP to become a Kai in DB/DBZ where there's no such option then you're better off looking at the wiki.

>>53973875
Because you dig giant robots.
>>
>>53973944
When facing someone who could will you out of existence it just makes it harder to focus their power on you, so I assume it depends on how much more powerful than you they are.
>>
>>53973996
Then he really needs to clear up the entire second half of the perk if that's the case, because it paints a very different picture.
>>
>>53973964
But Jumpchain gives you powers that break the settings' rules all the time. Do what you want tho I don't mind. I'm actually glad you're here making sweet new content.
>>
>>53973929
>Answers the question
>"DON'T DODGE THE QUESTION"
>>
>>53973964
I mean they have worked together in the past before, why not just make it so you can buy outside your god perks at a markup?
>>
>>53973955
So it is a somewhat better and always active version of something Solars can already do? Seems like a decent enough perk.
>>
>>53973964
He's trying to salt the fields.
>>
>>53973611
By getting a crazy waifu that wants you to bang other chicks.
>>
>>53974031
Massively, massively better version. So much better that what they can already do is blown out of the water.

And it feels a bit hypocritical to try and defend this perk that way when that very reason was something that got so many of you guys telling Heavens to redo the entire jump. You can't hate on it for being 'what Solars can do" and then try and use that to defend stuff.
>>
>>53973944
It's a limit on the power. It gives you advantages against a superior foe, but if it would give you enough to be stronger than them, it gives only enough to be exactly even with them instead. Or at least that's how I read it.
>>
>>53974023
You have a very funny definition of 'working together' but I see your point. I'll think about it.
>>
>>53973810
desu, it doesn't matter what he offers, it's a Solars jump. He could give literal omnipotence and it would be both fitting and irrelevant, because Solars are such overpowered Mary Sues that they effectively can do anything anyway. If anyone uses the jump then they're already making the entire chain irrelevant, what does it matter how more powerful the perks are?
>>
>>53974054
>Be warned that lacking the means to actually fight such enemies - an army of your own, Charms, or some distinct advantage - will merely give you the means to survive or stall the bout. However, should you possess a means and the will - even the mightiest of legions will falter against you.

In this context, 'means' can be anything from War charms to other OOC abilities. Better? Worse? Shitposting? Better shitposting?
>>
>>53974006
It's a capstone for the most bullshit entity of a bullshit setting. As in, they become immune to reality warping at essence 2. Dialing it down to the point where it could be replicated by a few charms is dumb.
>>
>>53974058
The issue is that we see it the same, only you see no problems with it. The problem I have is that the limit always makes you even with your opponent. Even if that opponent could instantly kill you with a thought and no energy expended. That's not much of a limit to scale your power to even with absolutely anything, no limits. With this, a newborn Solar could go up to UCS and stand an even chance of winning.
>>
>>53974054
We had an issue with it because many of the perks literally did nothing, they were just things all Solars can do, things beginner Solars can start with, or things they could easily achieve.

This however is a BETTER version of what Solars can already do, which is fine and actually worth spending CP on.
>>
File: Slaaneshi Bible.png (9KB, 181x224px) Image search: [Google]
Slaaneshi Bible.png
9KB, 181x224px
>>53974065
>there's a chance I can get my warpfire while still going Slaanesh
plz
>>
>>53974085
Again, no. That's not addressing the infinite scaling to be even problem. Letting you survive any fight is just as bad. I can't see why this isn't easy to understand. A perk that makes you strong enough to always at least survive any fight with anyone, with no limits on who that is and you can't see the issue there?

>>53974087
IT CANNOT BE REPLICATED. Holy shit can you guys not read the charms or are you purposefully lying? Those two charms give set, relatively minor debuffs to larger enemies or those who have big armies. Not scaling ones and they don't work on things that are just stronger overall and they don't boost yourself.
>>
>>53974065
Thanks red, good work on the WIP so far by the way.
>>
File: 1474375208907.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1474375208907.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>53974133
If you gave me a more specific suggestion or 'how' to dial it back, I could implement it? All you're saying is that the current version is too much. That's fair, but I need something to actually compare it to, here, so I know where the scale is.
>>
>>53974130
What a shame what happened to that comic.
>>
File: Happy Sith.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sith.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>53974133
Let the salt flow through you anon!
>>
>>53971172
>How's it look?
If you are counting votes it looks good to me.

>>53972743
>So it's basically a permanent passive version of Behemoth-Slaying Attitude and In Doubt of Legions Spirit
Are those the Size won't help you and Mass Combat wont help you either charms?
There is also that charm that nullifies all benefit a primordial would get from having 1st, 2nd, & 3rd soul components of itself attack you at the same time.
>>
>>53974133
No one but you seems to have an issue with it. I ain't no Exalted expert, but I'd assume that's because there are charms that let you replicate the perk.
>>
>>53974133
>infinite scaling
Valeria is that you?
>>
>>53974133
Cause it's not like the Solars aren't the strongest examples of a group meant to destroy the nigh-omnipotent architects of Creation, many of which were "stronger" than them, right?
>>
>>53974171
Remove the infinite scaling. Have it give debuffs to the enemy instead, similar to what it's based on. Have it focus on removing the advantages or larger or more numerous enemies and weakenening, but not entireley negating or bringing down to your level, stronger foes. Armies are no more dangerous then the individuals in it, mere size is no extra threat and powerful beings feel weaker in your presence. If they're strong enough in comparison to you, the debuff likely won't be that big a deal, but that should be a very big gap evne still because of how strong Solars are. This way you still give a massive penalty to foes but you're not able to match the UCS on day one.

Still similar to what Solars can do but much better and broader and permanently on. Like people have apparently said, that's what they're after.
>>
>>53974089
It gives you a boost of no more than your opponent's power level, not a boost to your opponent's power level. It's the difference between "you earn 10% more money, or as much money as the richest person in the world is making, whichever is less" and "you earn as much money as the richest person in the world." This perk is the former.

>>53974133
Both those Charm's scale their debuffs based on the power of the enemy. Behemoth-Slaying Attitude ignores half their soak. The more soak they have, the more soak you ignore. They both ignore magnitude bonuses. The greater the magnitude bonus they would normally have, the more of their bonus is canceled.
>>
>>53974133
>IT CANNOT BE REPLICATED
Yes, yelling loudly definitely proves how you are right, and everyone else is wrong.
>>
>>53974227
>. Have it give debuffs to the enemy instead, similar to what it's based on.
Then why buy the perk instead of getting the Charm?
>>
>>53974227
There are already charms with infinite scaling.
>>
>>53974227
Anon stop, the perk needs to give something beyond what Solars can just do/learn. That is the entire issue everyone had with the last version.
>>
>>53974054
>>53974089
>>53974133
You don't seem to understand a very basic fact; this is a Solar jump. Solars are, as a rule, the best at everything for ever and literally perfect, totally unbeatable, the most awesome and greatest people anywhere and everywhere. It doesn't matter what perks they get, because Solars are already automatically, categorically invincible and unbeatable. You shouldn't go into a Solars jump with the illusion that anything you bought in the jump, or in any jump prior, will ever matter compared to the Solar Exaltation, because it makes no functional difference in the scope of their abilities.
>>
>>53974230
Anon, that's not even making sense. You're making stuff up that the perk doesn't reflect.

So one lets you ignore part of their durability and they both let you ignore the advantages of numbers. Neither of them boost your power to match the enemy.

>>53974247
Similar, not the same.

>>53974271
They cannot do what I described.
>>
>>53973611
Why would you go through the trouble to justify it when you could just be evil?
>>
>>53974227
So why bother buying the perk.
>>
>>53974291
>Similar, not the same.
It sure sounds the same, and it's not like you can't make charms.
>>
>>53974283
Your butthurt shitposting is getting pathetic.
>>
>>53974316
So why offer the version Heavens offered then? It's similar to what they can do and you can make the charms.
>>
>>53974227
>Remove the infinite scaling.
You are just giving bad advice, because of stuff like.
>>53974255
>There are already charms with infinite scaling.
This. There are charms this to literally infinite damage to someone they hit. As in Scion from worm, how he keeps the avatar body healed by drawing mass from his real body. There is a charm that does however much damage it takes to kill that universes worth of mass he has.
>>
Jumpers, do you have a partner in crime, someone you really enjoy smashing stuff with? Someone you can always count on to join in on your shenanigans, to cause mischief and/or mayhem with?
>>
>>53974085
It was fine before dude. It's literally one guy screaming his head off while everyone else points out how he's wrong. Like the fact that there already are charms that scale to your opponent.
>>
>>53974171
The perk is fine, there appears to only be one anon who has an issue with it which is actually very good for the subject material you are working with.
>>
>>53974327
You were just complaining it was beyond the scope of charms.
>>
>>53974338
Not yet I don't. Anyplace I can find one? Preferably someone I don't have to corrupt into it.
>>
>>53974331
Then at least make all the other perks like this. Make all the capstones equal in use to the perk that automatically scales you to be a match for any foe no matter how strong. And make every single other perk stronger too so you don't have a huge gap in power between 400 and 600 perks too.
>>
>>53974171
You won't get anywhere with this community, mate. Whatever you do or say, it'll never be enough for them. Might as well move on to greener pastures, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>53974347
I'm not that anon and I think it's totally broken beyond redemption, but this jump is giving away a Solar Exaltation, so it doesn't matter in the end regardless.
>>
>>53974365
>Make all the capstones equal in use to the perk that automatically scales you to be a match for any foe no matter how strong.
This perk doesn't even do that!
>>
>>53974395
So what does it do then anon? Because Heavens himself hasn't denied the interpretation and seems to be treating it as how it works.
>>
>>53974395
Don't fucking lie. It does. It's right fucking there in the text up thread, everyone can read it, and it clearly scales you up to match any opponent no matter how powerful.
>>
File: MeJustHereForTheCookies.jpg (23KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
MeJustHereForTheCookies.jpg
23KB, 324x324px
>>53974171
>That Pic.
Are... Those... Cookies?
>>
File: huh.jpg (256KB, 900x1217px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
256KB, 900x1217px
>>53974338
I have had a lot of companions over my chain, it got hard trying to stay with them as equals because I felt I had to try and keep importing them. Now I have a homonculus maid from overlord and I treat her like a toy because she enjoys doing what I want. Got to get a partner that views you as a god so that you no longer feel guilty about not importing them. Then just load them up with stuff you dont have to pay for and go crazy.
>>
File: 1272666305259.jpg (48KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
1272666305259.jpg
48KB, 555x743px
>>53974426
My cookies. None for you.
>>
File: kyra blasphemy.jpg (361KB, 1216x734px) Image search: [Google]
kyra blasphemy.jpg
361KB, 1216x734px
>>53974429
>pic

Waaaait a minute. Are you SURE that can go on a blue board?
>>
>>53974324
If you don't understand the basic reality that any jump about Solars will inevitably make itself pointless through it's own absurd power scale, then I don\'t know what to say to you.
>>
>>53974338
I didn't pod him, but while in marvel I teamed up with Deadpool.
Both of us would make 4th wall jokes, create a huge amount of unnecessary structural damage, and I would constantly use my super science and Ghost Rider powers to soup up our rides. We rode everything from flaming Zambonis that could reach 300mph to a flaming skeleton blue whales while constantly dissing other water based heroes from other comic lines like Aquaman.
>>
File: mikuru crying.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mikuru crying.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>53974459
You monster.
>>
>>53974417
>>53974423
>and that this will at most close the gap between your opposition
>at most
>at most
>AT MOST
After giving examples of it doing less than leveling the playing field! Are you just shitposting at this point?
>>
>>53974395
Just. Stop. Engaging him. This conversation will literally never end. The thread thinks the perk is fine, with the exception of one idiot who knows fuck all about canon solar charms and a shitposter who 'thinks' that just being a solar is better than the perk anyways.
>>
>>53974467
Do you see anything there anon?
>>
Heavens to Betsy this thread.
>>
>>53974356
SMT Jack Frost and Alice would be good for that, especially if the former becomes Black Frost. Black Frost is usually depicted as someone that loves causing havoc and chaos, with the only exception being DeSu 1, where he was a warrior of love and justice thanks to Midori. In DeSu 2, his summoning and fusion quotes make him sound like a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain, though one that could actually cause a lot damage if given the chance.

Alice, on the other hand, is totally oblivious to how bad her actions are. Doesn't change the fact that she's usually the cause of the local zombie apocalypse, because that's how she makes 'friends'. Anyway, that all being said, you can get both in SMT, though I think SMT Alice's powers aren't as strong as her DeSu 2 counterpart, who's the most powerful bonus boss in the game, and a strong demon by herself. You have to beat her and her 'uncles', Belial and Nebiros, to gain them as companions there, though. Oh, Belial and Nebiros are also good, though they tend to fret over Alice.
>>
File: ランサー02b(遠).png (138KB, 184x577px) Image search: [Google]
ランサー02b(遠).png
138KB, 184x577px
>>53974356
Cu is always down for some mayhem and chaos
>>
>>53974497
It's true though. Literally nothing the jump can offer will be better than what a solar can do anyway, because a Solar can do anything and everything easily.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Okay, here's the latest version of my upgraded Peter Pan jump. In addition to the new perks, items, and drawbacks I added previously, I have now added a shadow companion option; I also adjusted the shadow perks and drawbacks accordingly to account for the new option. Please let me know your thoughts on the different changes.
>>
>>53974376
Okay, while I mull over this, let me murder this stupid fucking meme. I am not leaving for SB. I will never leave for SB. Reason being, while I have to deal with a lion's share of shitposting and arguments, half of which don't actually care about what they're posting about, at least the thread has the decency to actually call me out directly on things rather than continually bashing my decisions on jumps and acting like I wasn't there. Anyways.

600 - Sword of the Sun - To fight against the Primordials in their prime with naught but an army of mortals...surely, such a feat should have been impossible, no more possible than an ant slaying a living planet. But it was, and Creation was forever changed by it. Embodying that power to surpass overwhelming odds, your martial prowess is now defined by overcoming superior foes. When fighting a foe with a distinct advantage against you - power, size, scale, or even the amount of soldiers in an army - those advantages become mitigated or even manageable, letting you fight them on more even ground. An enemy who could slay you with a wave of their hand will find it difficult to actually focus their will upon you, a giant finds their size a hindrance instead of a help, while a gigantic army is no more difficult to overcome than a well-armed squad. Be warned that lacking the means to actually fight such enemies - an army of your own, Charms, or such - will merely give you the means to survive or stall the bout. However, should you possess both the means and the will - even the mightiest of legions will falter against you.

Here's what I settled on, hopefully making the intent of the perk clearer. Capstone boost will probably keep the 'overcome or find weaknesses in powerful/absolute foes' bit.
>>
File: IDon'tKnowWhyIDidThis.jpg (144KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
IDon'tKnowWhyIDidThis.jpg
144KB, 555x743px
>>53974459
>>
>>53974467
You have something ahainst frogs?
>>
File: 1361147303950.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
1361147303950.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>53974565
>let me murder this stupid fucking meme
It's not a meme, it's a shitpost. He shitposts it at every author after he's bullied them for a bit, it's not even something he throws at you exclusively.
>>
File: 1494620778085.jpg (16KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1494620778085.jpg
16KB, 500x441px
>>53974487
MINE.

>>53974574
...this is amazing and I am saving it instantly.
>>
>>53974598
>...this is amazing and I am saving it instantly.
You realise this will forever be my mental image of you now, right?
>>
>>53974562
Damn it gotta redo my entire build now.
>>
>>53974619
That is her plan, to stop you from waifuing her busty demon form.
>>
>>53974429
Speaking of that series, what's the best way to try to join the main class without screwing anyone else over? Is it okay to just wank for your chain butterflies mean you end up bumping Grapes down to General Studies, since no one likes him?
>>
File: 1457530380082.jpg (38KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
1457530380082.jpg
38KB, 550x467px
>>53974598
I like cookies, so I accept this.
>>
>>53974619
Red only wanted you to think she was an impossibly beautiful demon, she is actually a red-furred cookie monster!

The truth has been uncovered, Red's secret revealed!
>>
>>53974562
So question.

if we take the option(s) to take along / create a Neverland, approximately how.. "capricious" is it going to be, in comparison to the original Neverland?
>>
File: 1487117288266.jpg (37KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487117288266.jpg
37KB, 500x385px
>>53974645
...fucking hell, meant >>53974619.

>>53974646
C IS FOR COOKIE, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

>>53974642
Cease.
>>
>>53974562
I've never read the book, but this jump gives me the impression that Peter is the type of person I would very much like to stab.
>>
>>53974644
I was told before that I could bump off Grapes.
>>
>>53974632
Sorry about that. I hope you'll like the new additions, though.
>>
Peter Pan
> Age: 15 [Rolled5]
> Location: Neverland Forests [Rolled3]
> Background: Mermaid [-150CP]
> Flying [Get a Freebie!]
> Fairy Fluent [Get a Freebie!]
> Betwixt-&-Between [-50CP]
> They’ll Sweetly Drown You [Get a Freebie!]
> Ocean Secrets [-100CP]
> Siren’s Song [-150CP]
> Good Form in All [-400CP]
> Maid of the Sea [-200CP]
> Pearl Dream [-300CP]
> Book Collection [-50CP]
> Mermaid’s Comb [Get a Freebie!]
> Nautilus Shell [Get a Freebie!]
> Mermaid Treasures [-150CP]
> Another Star: Peter Pan & The Pirates [Get a Freebie!]
> Musical [+50CP]
> Marooned Moon In The Lagoon [+500CP]

Oh boy! A turn of the 90s cartoon show! With SONGS!
> Malefor: "Why do you do this."
Because I enjoy suffering.

Anyway, I'm a mermaid! I guess this is an altform? That's neat. I like collecting those.
I kinda wanted to be a pirate, but I like the mermaid perks better, and... I guess there's nothing really STOPPING me from joining Hook regardless? That seems fun. Did you know that in this adaptation he's voiced by Tim Curry?
Tim Curry is a national treasure.
I'm gonna call him Cap'n Tim, and he will yell at me for it, because his character is not meta at all.
Although he does have surprisingly colourful language for a kids show.

Anyway, the mermaid who grew legs and joined a pirate ship and mothered the crew while bitching constantly and stole treasure and magic. Fallen Moon? NOT MY PROBLEM! Peter can handle it! He does in canon.
And we're gonna sing terrible 90s songs and it'll be GREAT!
>>
>>53974562
That Shadow companion thing is really cool.
>>
File: ICantStopNowAndItsYourFault.jpg (132KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
ICantStopNowAndItsYourFault.jpg
132KB, 550x467px
>>53974645
>>
>>53974717
>>53974662
>>
File: 4059687 (1).png (174KB, 338x445px) Image search: [Google]
4059687 (1).png
174KB, 338x445px
Stellaris
Warehouse time 92.2
Scientist 900
Leader 800
Reptilian 700

Species traits
• Adaptive 600
• Natural engineers 500
• Natural physicist 400

Continental world free

Government ethics
• Individualists
• Spiritualists
• Xenophile

Genius free
Dedicated research 300
Reverse engineering 100
The ever expanding tree -200

Items
Glasses free
Fallen blueprints -600

Ethics tech 1000 et
Uplifting and integration 850
A ring that surrounds the sun 350
A shard of metal filled with grass 100
Improved labs 0

Ethics perks 1000 EP
In the name of our god 950
Im the name of god 800
A stand for freedom! 550
Kawaii desu! 400
Anomolous empire 100
Mineral senses 0

Drawbacks
Fallen empires 0

Standard victory

And my race shall take to the stars shouting their spiritual anthem, HORA HORA HORA! The Echidna have risen!
>>
>>53974655
It will be capricious and mischievous, but seeing as you already proved your strength in defying the pull of the original Neverland, your version will be loyal to you. So it will like to cause trouble and encourage you to do fun things, but it won't have control over your actions (or mind), and it will obediently follow your wishes (even if it acts fussy like a kid being sent to the corner for a time-out). I'll make it clearer in the jump.
>>
>>53974338
I have two, actually. Marceline is always game for a little mischief and pranking, especially when the target is some uppity villain or a life-is-so-serious hero. She's a big fan of using my Packets of Instant Jusenkyo Water and water balloons. Tossing one at Scion at Worm was still her crowning moment for those horrible ten years.

Of course, Scion took issue to being turned into a duck.

Fafnir also enjoys a bout of chaos, but his "pranks" are usually a little more sinister and terrifying. Think jump scare instead of comedy show. But then he has always been more interested in the darker arts ever since I introduced him to Binding Magic from Forgotten Realms.

I did have to ban his "Toilet is actually a Mimic" prank after the first few times due to the mess. His "Forced Possession of a Dance Demon" routine is always a lot of fun though.
>>
>>53974642
It isn't working
>>
>>53974772
Well, I guess it's valid.

Too bad the traits mods aren't in there, or you could have picked "Parasite."
>>
File: Akitsu.png (506KB, 329x680px) Image search: [Google]
Akitsu.png
506KB, 329x680px
>>53973611
Sekirei are built for this job anon.
>>
>>53973611
>having official relationships
>not just having friendships where you fuck
I was not built for forever. I was barely built for a fortnight.
>>
>>53974565
>Giving into the retards and nerfing the perk.

Boo.

Still looking forward to the jump though. You make good jumps for the level of stupidity and nitpicking you have to put up with.
>>
>>53974843
>nerf
But it does exactly what everyone arguing for it said it did.
>>
>>53974792
Alright, alright. Thank you much, and thank you for the jump - it's one of those ones where I... Like everything that I read, but at the same time am wondering how Jumper will wind up using it?

... that wasn't a compliment was it. Damn it.
>>
File: IMG_1095.png (465KB, 332x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.png
465KB, 332x647px
>>53970909

I grabbed one in Marvel Comics.

First I took Earth 14325 version of Mjolnir. That version can be used by anyone who is unworthy.

616 Thor canonically got it a little bit before the end of the multiverse by the Incursions. I copied it using that item duplication perk from Minecraft.

I also podded Ragnarok, that android duplicate of Thor made by Iron Man during the first Civil War, who has the Earth 13584 version of Mjolnir. He's pic related.

Ragnarok is a bro-tier companion, much like the original Thor.
>>
File: 1271464935505.png (107KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
1271464935505.png
107KB, 459x356px
>>53974717
>>53974771
Yesssssss.

>>53974807
I SAID CEASE.
>>
File: Cryst-Fairy Plot.png (48KB, 372x492px) Image search: [Google]
Cryst-Fairy Plot.png
48KB, 372x492px
>>53974665
>>53974562
I'm >>53974632 and to give you an idea of what has changed about my build. Here's my old build.

Peter Pan Jump 100:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
London Calling [+000]
Where’s My Shadow [+600]
Banished [+500]
Marooned Moon in the Lagoon [+500]
Forever Neverland [+000]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Flying [Free]
Fairy Fluent [Free]
Mother Knows Best [Free] (Goes up to -100)
Pixie Dust [-100]
Shadow Sewing [-100] (Goes up to -50)
Star Talking [-300] (Goes down to -250)
Hidden Kisses [-500] (Goes down to -300)
Memory Tidying [-300]
Shadow Biter [-600] (Goes down to -300)
Dreams of Neverland [-400] (Goes up to 600)
Gear:
Teddy Bear [Free] (Goes up to -50)

Companions [-400]

If I'm right about this I'm netting +200 CP from all the changes but I have to retcon in some stuff. Ah well. Think I'll just add a fairy actually, I as a Jumper have a great history with faries!

>>53974663
Just like most people wanna give children a firm spanking, just on a whole new level.
>>
>>53974802
>She's a big fan of using my Packets of Instant Jusenkyo Water and water balloons. Tossing one at Scion at Worm was still her crowning moment for those horrible ten years.
>Of course, Scion took issue to being turned into a duck.
That's hilarious. He'd even lose all of his powers, since they're tied to his "biology".
>>
File: Touhou- Fairy Trio 2.jpg (389KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou- Fairy Trio 2.jpg
389KB, 715x1000px
>>53974338
The Three Mischievous Fairies of Light - Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire. Well, they aren't really the violent type, but they love to explore and cause trouble through pranks, a habit I share with them, so whenever I import them to a jump (which I do more often than not), the four of us get into a lot of chaotic, childish mischief. It helps that they tend to focus on perks and items that boost their skills in that area rather than just going for the big hitters.
>>
>>53974813
That could have been cool. But being individualist alien loving religious snake people is good enough for me.
>>
File: things are gonna get weird.png (180KB, 477x338px) Image search: [Google]
things are gonna get weird.png
180KB, 477x338px
When has your jumper gotten really weird?
>>
>>53974883
>I SAID CEASE.
NEVER!
>>
>>53974899
Pre first jump.
>>
>>53974883
>>
>>53974772
Alice please go.
>>
File: Red Demon JC.png (3MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
Red Demon JC.png
3MB, 2281x3826px
>>53974883
Such a big tail.
>>
>>53974899
Hm, well, I was weird before. But things started to get /really/ weird when I turned into a squid.
>>
>>53973964
>Sorry. Just makes zero sense that the Chaos Gods would be totally okay with someone cherrypicking.
CP is not offered by the Chaos Gods, but the benefactor. Perks bought with CP. don't come from the chaos gods, they are offerings come from the benefactor. Like how you could take the jump straight out of Sororitas where you made of enemy of them all. Or served the God of Chaos in Dragonlance. That does mean they refuse to bless you in this jump.

In Harry Potter any background can have the Elder Wand of Philosophers Stone. That does not have to mean some convoluted backstory, to explain how you have a duplicate of a unique thing, it means you received the boon outside of context.

You can buy contradictory perks from opposed backgrounds in Jumpchain.

Like in the new Fire Emblem jump has this EXACT same situation, with blessings from two opposing gods. I have both of those blessings. That does not mean both gods actually blessed me in the chain. It meant one blessing is part of the background, because of writefag, and the other is secret ace in the hole ability. Just like all my other jumpchain powers. But both were purchased with CP, and not something the Dragon Gods can take back. Because in reality, Jump-Chan is the actual source of those blessings.

This sounds like something from your personal chain you are trying to impose on everyone. Which is a problem because jumpchain has been going on you years, without what you are talking about being a thing.
>>
>>53974944
Boobs too big, she smuggles basketballs in there.
>>
File: 2015_03_19_bf_CookieMonst.de5cf.jpg (65KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
2015_03_19_bf_CookieMonst.de5cf.jpg
65KB, 1200x627px
>>53974944
This was a mistake.
>>
File: LIBERATE YOUR POKEMON.png (274KB, 660x823px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERATE YOUR POKEMON.png
274KB, 660x823px
>>53974829
>not removing their programming so they can decide for themselves
>>
File: tumblr_o1dyxa8ZLk1uqwxcoo1_500.png (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dyxa8ZLk1uqwxcoo1_500.png
201KB, 500x500px
>>53974943
But alice is a good girl.
>>
>>53974981
Do not lewd the snek loli!
>>
How is Cain jump coming?

How is Bane jump coming?
>>
File: IThinkIWentTooFar.jpg (2MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
IThinkIWentTooFar.jpg
2MB, 2281x3826px
>>53974944
>>
File: 1401736364390.jpg (206KB, 844x713px) Image search: [Google]
1401736364390.jpg
206KB, 844x713px
>>53974963
K.

>>53975008
SON OF A BITCH why. I can't stop laughing.
>>
File: screaming aku.gif (281KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
screaming aku.gif
281KB, 332x400px
>>53975008
IT'S THE CHIBI PYRRHA EDITS ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>53975008
That is hilarious.
>>
>>53974899
The two (Carroll) Alice jumps, as they drove me completely bonkers by the end.

Taking advantage of how the whole setting is built on clever (and nonsensical) wordplay, I argued that, seeing as the Cards are from Wonderland, by being a Card I am also a Wonderlander and therefore get the discounts for both. Jump-chan reluctantly went along with it, but made sure that the Royal background couldn't be taken by me as well, and ESPECIALLY made sure that the No Nonsense and Positively Mad perks I took were upped to the level you'd normally get in a drawback, and made me a silly-looking card with a lizard painted on it that would get executed by regular cards if they even found me. Not to mention that I took the drawback keeping my imaginary voice in my head, not realizing that it would drive me even madder.

Then, not knowing when to quit, I readily agreed with Jump-chan's assertion that I could not pull the same stunt in the Looking Glass; instead, I argued, since last time I didn't take the Royal background, I should take it now. I then used that as the vantage point to argue that the Red and White backgrounds were one and the same, so I became the child of both the Red and the White Queen. Of course, Jump-chan then made the verdict that, since I was both colors at once, that meant that I had to fulfill both goals at once, starting at and moving toward the separate ends of the board, as a single person. That was what made me snap. I somehow managed to fulfill that impossible thing, but by then I was completely cracked, with my now-real belief that red = white being just the tip of my iceberg of madness.
>>
>>53974964
Anon, Red's boobs are completely natural.
I know, because

uh
>>
>>53974717
>>53974645
Socialist isn't a very good or accurate insult. Considering the UK government's latest policies referencing 1984 would have been better.
>>
>>53975044
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T RULES-LAWYER THE GM
>>
>>53975047
Because you have slept between them?
>>
>>53975047
Nothing Jumpchan does can be considered "natural."
>>
>>53974194
What happened to it?
>>
File: fdf52aj.jpg (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fdf52aj.jpg
170KB, 500x500px
>>53970962
>TFW it looks like I killed the Imperial path

So no living saint option at all? I mean I get it if that's the case.
>>
File: [terrified neighing].gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
[terrified neighing].gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>53975062
You should not have asked that, you absolute fool.
>>
File: 1497808554264.png (78KB, 416x163px) Image search: [Google]
1497808554264.png
78KB, 416x163px
>>53975069
Loyalist is in a separate file for now so I'm not tripping over myself working on it. I wish I could get rid of it, but I'm neck deep by now.

>>53975047
KONOTA NO.
>>
>>53973611
>Alternatively how do you justify harems without mindfucking those in it?
I don't bother justifying it and I just mind fuck away with harem perks.

Though I admit that sometimes I feel like having only one waifu. Or at least one with Split personality disorder.
>>
>>53975008
What a fearsome demon.
>>
>>53975062
His girlfriend left him and he's been putting in a lot super feminist, sjw, man-hating stuff.
>>
File: 1352630846031.jpg (77KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
1352630846031.jpg
77KB, 959x721px
>>53975062
The creator turned it from a comic mainly about the cute romance between a guy and a succubus, into a monstrous SJW comic about fighting the oppression and programming of the patriarchy. He even has the succubus be 'liberated' from the guy to go off and be empowered on her own and has him castigated for being a sexist. There are entire arcs about him learning how he was sexist and privileged and a downright shitlord.
>>
>>53975057
Well, I sort of wanted to be all silly in those two jumps, so I didn't mind that Jump-chan would punish my little loopholes with extra madness. I just underestimated how catchy the lunacy of those worlds is, such that I start to have trouble seeing rational thinking as anything but illogical compared to the nonsensical logic I now have.
>>
>>53974863
I thought he turned into a murderous psychopath that had to he put down by Hercules or something?
>>
File: RED.png (798KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RED.png
798KB, 1000x1000px
>>53974944
>>53974966
>>
>>53975079
>>53975099
>>53975101
Oh wow. So it's like Marvel except instead of pandering, the guy just morphed into Anthony Burch?
>>
File: pyrrha video call.png (224KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pyrrha video call.png
224KB, 500x281px
>>53975123
Don't.
>>
File: 1473603390890.jpg (177KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1473603390890.jpg
177KB, 818x1157px
>>53975092
The more opportunities to venerate the Emperor and save the Impeium the better.
>>
>>53975123
Oh hey, I haven't seen that one before.

Any more of those?
>>
>>53975123
>>53974944
whats with the horns/elf ears/black sclera/cyber hands/tribal tattoos/tail/HUEG stonking tats
>>
>>53975152
anime

as

fuck
>>
File: 894964151.png (299KB, 499x548px) Image search: [Google]
894964151.png
299KB, 499x548px
>>53974889
I really wish I could say that was all part of my master plan to depower, then neutralize him.
I really, really wish I could.
But I honestly had no idea that would depower him at all.
Marceline just thought he was a huge douche and wanted to laugh at him being a duck.
And then he was suddenly just a normal duck.

And that's the story of how we locked Scion away in a normal prison with a small refrigerated pond.
It's also the story of how Marceline was classified as a S-Class Being by using one of the weakest powers/items at our disposal.

Worm. Not even once.

>>53973611
Look, I have no idea how I got this complicated, tangled mess of a relationship web that I've got going on to work, but it does. I blame a combination of harem and teamwork perks, with a "helping people become better through emotional growth" perk for good measure.

We're all broken in our own, unique way. But understanding that leads to an emotional connection that is hard to explain. But you can't just throw anyone into the mix. There's a reason I have two open Companion slots despite Narwhal making a very, very tempting offer during Worm.

>>53975123
Sweet Cheese and Crackers!
>>
>>53975152
Because demons.
>>
File: yande.re 22593.jpg (68KB, 441x508px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 22593.jpg
68KB, 441x508px
>>53975059
Well, I mean... I AM known for being the smallest jumper, and Red is known for being one of the biggest.

And they DO look very comfy, don't they?

>>53975092
Fhor Kay-oss.
>>
>>53975135
The main character is now a girl on a trike who goes around fighting sexism wherever she finds it.
>>
File: Meanwhile, in the afterlife.png (23KB, 294x448px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, in the afterlife.png
23KB, 294x448px
>>53975136
>>
Reminder that the Usurpation is literally impossible from all directions mechanically, and that basing anything in the jump on those mechanics is an absolute farce in the face of the fluff.

>The social charms and ability to alter everyone's intimacies in particular with speeches or what have you makes people thinking negatively of them impossible.
>Any kind of grumbling or dissent would have been detected long before it grew. It would literally take hundreds of years of NO solar EVER seeing, hearing, talking-to or fucking any kind of sidereal, dragon-blood, lunar OR BUREAUCRACY in order for these thoughts not to have been caught ever.
>Even if somehow it had made it there, the great divination of the fates+sids had a chance of being known. There's 300 solars, so even if we split up so that only 4-5 of each HIGH ESSENCE SOLAR has a single charm tree, that chance is still decent of happening.
>Surprise at the usurpation is RETROACTIVELY impossible. Any solar with that surprise-negator charm literally turns around and says "no you didn't" to the entire affair being suddenly sprung on them.
>If there were even five Throwing charm users at E4+ in the *300 solar deliberative*, every single usurper - DB, Sid or otherwise - automatically gets blindsided by five attacks as a mote-free interrupting counteraction to... them attempting to roll init/joint-battle. Everyone. As an interrupt. To "roll initiative".
>>
>>53975174
Are Buddha and the Dragon still there? What about the cat and dog?
>>
>>53975172
>tallest
wait...so how tall are you and Red?
>>
>>53975152
It's heresy anon. What else could it be?
>>
>>53975016
>K.
You do realize your entire argument is a non sequitur that directly contradicts how this has been handled in all previous jumps?

Being flippant does not make you right.
CP is not a resource subject to in setting veto. Stuff in theme with your setting background (like patron chaos god) is cheaper, but everything offed in the jump for CP is available to the jumpers, albeit at a higher price for outside background stuff. That is the way it has always been.
>>
>>53975101
Wait, really? The comic always seemed to come down pretty positively on Criminy. He and Fuschia were the only characters that weren't being warped for the sake of the message. They just had this sweet, innocent little romance that was too childishly pure to have any elements of gender politics in it. It was just them sitting underneath a tree, reading books they liked and saying sweet things to each other. How do you look at that and see misogyny? What happened, Ishida?
>>
According to Central Fiction, it takes a minimum of half an hour to recap the bare basics of the Blazeblue story.

If I open that jump, am I going to have even half a clue whats going on, or is my brain going to bleed out my ears?
>>
>>53975212
There've always been background restricted perks, shitposter.
>>
>>53975212
There's precedent, jumps where taking certain options lock you off from others. Did you complain about them, too?
>>
File: Konata and Red.gif (93KB, 760x936px) Image search: [Google]
Konata and Red.gif
93KB, 760x936px
>>53975192
>>53975172
>>
>>53975192
Red was once known (as she restarted her chain) for grabbing all of the height perks and was the go to person for when others wanted to know where to grab some themselves.
Konata meanwhile focuses on being cute (and lazy) so she likes to stay around child sized.
>>
>>53975188
Reminder that you just copy-pwsted this from an 8 month old thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48685597/#q48693423
>>
>>53975212
Mate, there's been plenty of background-restricted perks. And alt-forms. And items.

Your argument is really just... yelling for the sake of yelling.
>>
>>53975212
Hey, guess what? You're the only one who cares about this? The rest of us are salivating at the bit to get this Jump and we're A.O.K. with choosing a lane and sticking to it.

Stop acting like you're some sort of Jump police you damp sponge.
>>
>>53974562
Just to check while I'm looking for potential edits, are people okay with the Island Come true drawback? I know that I got into some hot water way back when I had a similar thing as a perk, but I think it will work in this case.

For one, I specifically state that Neverland has the final pick over the things imported and how they're imported, so you don't really have direct control over the extra additions anymore. And it's a drawback, so at best things will stay at the same challenge level as before - and more likely things are going to get worse.
>>
>>53975204
lol heresy le funny XD
>>
File: contemplative jazz music.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz music.gif
957KB, 500x418px
When the Bestial option for Bodymod says 'pick a real animal', does that animal have to still exist, or are there jumpers running around as sabretooth catgirls right now?
>>
>>53975251
I don't like it either, I just don't care enough to post about it because being restricted to one background is offset by each one having four perk lines.
>>
>>53975278
Nobody's cared enough to post, so frankly, I'm not gonna judge if you go sabretooth catgirl.
>>
>>53975278
I don't think anyone asked. The furry option there was always considered a joke because it being your default means it's hard to hide.
>>
File: 1430447131514.jpg (494KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430447131514.jpg
494KB, 903x1024px
Since we're in autosage and are apparently shit-posting now, what is the fetish-iest perk in jumpchain?
>>
>>53975204
b-but never has a heresy made me want to A.) Re-imagine as a cookie monster B.) Decry for looking like some horrifying deviant-art extra and C.) snuggle with since shes probably larger than most buildings
>>
>>53975305
That depends on what you're into.
>>
File: 1472263045400.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472263045400.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
>>53975152
Because it's escapism and I'm a horrible autist with this stuff.

>>53975172
STAHP.

>>53975237
I still DO grab all the height perks I can. I still have the list. I just haven't been posting my chain lately out of not wanting to spam.

>>53975212
Not all previous jumps, no. There have been exclusive stuff. But for the sake of logic, you'll note that a lot of those perks are pretty strong for the cheap prices that they are. Did you not think that there was a trade-off for it? Plus it fits perfectly in line with how 40k canon works, so as far as I'm concerned it's a good balancing act.

I'm still thinking on a possible alternative, but that's what I'm running with in the meantime.

>>53975306
Why do you do this.
>>
>>53975240
Who gives a fuck, it's true.
>>
>>53975305
Any shapeshifting abilities.
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>53975188
I run with the theory that Surprise Negators weren't developed until after the Usurpation by the Exaltations as an upgrade to close the hole that was exposed and by the Dragonblooded, and thus other Mortals, because that shit worked on the Solars.
>>
>>53975226
>There've always been background restricted perks, shitposter.
>>53975227
>There's precedent, jumps where taking certain options lock you off from others.
>>53975246
>Mate, there's been plenty of background-restricted perks. And alt-forms. And items.
Ok. Start listing jump with exclusive entire perk lines. And for every one you do, I'll list what? Five, seven, ten, that don't.

It is an aberration, a abomination, and just plain bad design.

Red is just being lazy here.
>>
>>53975295
It's pretty funny though. Especially when combining with altforms.

Imagine snek catgirls, or dragon catgirls, or robot catgirls, or NGE angel catgirls, or nightgaunt catgirls, or...
>>
>>53975295
Got a list of jumps where people wouldn't really care, even if you didn't have perks to make them not care?
>>
File: 1458348086403.png (343KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
1458348086403.png
343KB, 1000x825px
>>53975306
Then I applaud you for your piety up until this point.

I've been down that specific road a few times.
>>
>>53975329
You can't perfect surprise attacks, and being surrounded by five people makes attacks into surprise attacks. If Solars didn't have surprise negators, they could have never won the Primordial War.

That's not what surprise negation does anyway. It just lets you defend against an attack as though you saw it coming. If you get ambushed, you remain surrounded by enemy soldiers.
>>
>>53975336
Or. Or.

You can just admit you have a tsundere-as-fuck hatecrush thing going on.
>>
>>53975342
>NGE angel catgirls
>[meows geometrically]

There is a point at which we needed to stop.
>>
>>53975278
Well, at least for my Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch jump, I viewed the selection of aquatic and flying animals for the respective background options to include any real animal that existed. So an Ichthyosaur or a Pterodactyl would work, but not a Kappa or a Fairy (though your body might look like one depending on the animal you choose).
>>
>>53975305
Receptive Doves from Greek Myth. With it, you can literally impregnate anything. ANYTHING. Even if it doesn't make sense. You want to impregnate the ocean? That's fine. The wind? Sure. The moon? Definitely. The fucking Sun? If you can survive, go right ahead. Did I mention you could do this as a guy and as a gal? And probably everything in-between as well? Because you can.
>>
File: The door is over there.jpg (128KB, 800x761px) Image search: [Google]
The door is over there.jpg
128KB, 800x761px
>>53975336
>Ok. Start listing jump with exclusive entire perk lines. And for every one you do, I'll list what? Five, seven, ten, that don't.

>Every jump has to do things the exact same way
>Even though at least 10% of them don't anyway.
>>
>>53975323
Can we see the bikini pic yet?
>>
>>53975305
Shapeshifting stuff + Receptive Doves from Greek Myth + Tentacle perks
>>
>>53975305
Probably something from GH Modern or GH Fantasy, aka BLADE singlehandedly out-lewding DDanon.
>>
File: sombra conspiracy.gif (2MB, 540x229px) Image search: [Google]
sombra conspiracy.gif
2MB, 540x229px
>>53975376
>or as a girl

Wait, but. How does that work?
>>
>>53975329
Okay. Still doesn't change the fact that Solars would never have gotten to that point no matter what and that the Usurpation could never have succeeded unless you assume that the Solars literally had no access to defensive, reflexive, or offensive charms.
>>
>>53975413
It. Just. Works.
>>
>>53975427
King Crimson please go.
>>
>>53975376
>Did I mention you could do this as a guy and as a gal?
I thought more girls would have wanted the option to BE impregnated instead of doing the impregnating. Maybe they're really secure in their femininity?
>>
File: King Crimson Just Works.png (227KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson Just Works.png
227KB, 600x515px
>>53975413
>>
>>53973958
Yes it does actually. Well, kinda-sorta...

damn, I wish BoredTears were here. The Terran jump would be awesome if updated, but... blah.

Speaking of...

>>53973875
WHERE IS MY KNAIFU, OAA.
>>
>>53975223
You're gonna know how it "starts" (time travel makes this fucky) well enough. But if you want to actually keep up with the plot you're shit outta luck.

I suggest taking Gag Reel and accepting that you won't be getting max CP if you don't want to navigate everything.
>>
>>53975370
We crossed that point a long time ago.
>>
>>53975438
You can probably do that as well. Because fuck logic, this is Greek Myth. I'm not complaining, just saying.
>>
>>53975438
Someone poke Herculeanon to allow women-jumpers to bear the moon's child?

Or something?

Look I dunno.
>>
File: 3rdGifIHaveEverMadeOREdited.gif (87KB, 760x936px) Image search: [Google]
3rdGifIHaveEverMadeOREdited.gif
87KB, 760x936px
>>53975236
>>
>>53975323
>I'm still thinking on a possible alternative, but that's what I'm running with in the meantime.
You could just... NOT offer them for CP at all. Make them a subsection with 1000 points of divine favor separate from CP.

>But for the sake of logic, you'll note that a lot of those perks are pretty strong for the cheap prices that they are.
This is just not true. They are the usual 100, 200, 400, & 600 perks, only instead of being discounted to the appropriate patron you pre-applied the discount and locked them off to everyone who would have paid full price. Oh, and made the 100 CP perks discounted instead of free. Simple accounting chicanery doesn't mean they are 'cheap' it means you hid the discount.
>>
>>53975423
It's a thing that no matter how strong you are in Exalted, enough slightly weaker people can kill you. You also have to add in the fact that the Solars were paranoid fucks who assumed their Solar enemies had brainwashed the DBs into attacking and went after other Solars instead of the Terrestrials.
>>
>>53975449
She tricks you into killing yourself twice, anon. Why would you trust her?
>>
>>53975413
I don't know either anon, but there are communities dedicated to finding out. I think we start here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4YX6-Y2ECg
>>
>>53975226
Not that guy, but which ones?
>>
>>53975476
Gotta make tiny's hair blue to really sell it.

Also, red-head Sayaka looks a lot like the Wendy's mascot.
>>
>>53975438
It takes the dna provided by jumper via the... fluids and combines them with magic then injects it into the pseudo maginetica of whatever you are trying to impregnate.
>>
>>53975476
Are you the same anon who did the Lala edits?
>>
>>53975483
>You could just... NOT offer them for CP at all.
And the truth comes out, anons.

He just wants more shit for less effort.
>>
>>53975438
I mean, Zeus once accidentally got his brain pregnant. So yeah.
>>
>>53975423
None active anyway, you are forgetting that as powerful as they were they were also completely insane and drunk at the time. It had also been so long since any of them faced a real challenge that they were unprepared.

Most Solar deaths were caused by "oops" in the latter years of the first age.
>>
>>53975525
Well, it's not like no one noticed how fucked in the head he was.
>>
>>53975525
Didn't he just get a nymph pregnant, hear a prophecy, then eat her like his dad did to all his siblings only then she gave birth inside his skull?
>>
>>53975485
It's literally, mechanically not though. It doesn't matter how many DB, Sidereals or lunars gang up on a single Solar, the Solar will win at high essence levels every time because it has charms which allows it to know ahead of time that it's happening, can defend against any number of attacks simultaneously with one perfect defense, and counter all attacks instantly and reflexively with perfect attacks that hit all enemies.
>>
In darksiders how do makers...make?
more specifically, how do they create something from nothing?
is it capital G God type stuff where they say "and so there is light" and it happens or do they press forges and factories to create stuff from not-stuff?
>>
File: justaheadALIVE.png (284KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
justaheadALIVE.png
284KB, 680x383px
>>53975508
Yes.

Oh neat, I still have the folder of her too.
>>
>>53975547
And then he runs out of essence and dies to the other 10 million dragonblooded.
>>
>>53975547
Mote pools.
>>
>>53975556
I knew it!

I miss her.
>>
>>53975386
>Every jump has to do things the exact same way
Yes. What make jump different from CYOA's is the continuity and format. 1,000 CP. Backgrounds, Perks matched to backgrounds with discounts for matching backgrounds. From the beginning, perks being available outside of backgrounds have been a thing.

>Even though at least 10% of them don't anyway.
Then start listing all the other jump that did what Red is trying to do here.
>>
>>53975556
How did she end up alive, anyway?
>>
>>53975117

He did. Then he got better and joined the Dark Avengers.

Then he got his own real version of Mjolnir instead of a tech-based imitation when the Dark Avengers went to an alternate Earth.

He hasn't been seen since then. Hence I figure he's still alive and able to be companion'd.
>>
>>53975548
In a manner of speaking, it's all stones and runes and automated soul-shit that they use to build and construct.

Keep in mind that while they are apparently responsible for those acts of creation, the 'capstone' version is a bit OC by the jumpmaker to make it on par with Rider, Angel, and Devil's stuff.
>>
>>53975323
Going to have to agree with >>53975483, to be honest. Builds don't have to make logical sense. In fact, most of the time, they don't when you buy outside of your Background's tree.
>>
>>53975323
Are you a demon or a lazy cat?
>>
>>53975278
Make sure to cut holes in all your pants for your tail.
>>
>>53975547
High essence Sidereal Martial Arts probably has an equivalent to Guarding Star Tactics, so that counterattack gets perfected away and they only have to wait until the Solar slowly runs out of motes.
>>
>>53975465
>Fuck logic, this is Greek Myth
Yeah that's about right. Aphrodite was born from Uranus having his balls chopped off and thrown in the ocean by Cronus.

>>53975470
You can choose who has the child. Just expect it to be weird if you're a guy like they burst out of your stomach non-lethally or something. Like Athena and Zeus.
>>
>>53975548
It seems to be a bit of both, they do use forges and such but at the same time they could take clay and use it to make people. Makers just make stuff.
>>
>>53975568
She was always alive. The blue skin is just something her race has, but all the other stuff is because she's chuuni.
>>
>>53975512
>And the truth comes out, anons.
>He just wants more shit for less effort.
No, not my preference, or first choice at all shitposter.

That would be doubling the cost of all the Chaos God perks, and making them discounted fore their matching patron. Because that is how jumpchain works.

The 'bargain' Red keeps talking about is just a hidden discount.
>>
>>53975587
This was me by the way.
>>
>>53975559
Those died in one round before they even got to role dice because of a reflexive counter action to them attempting to roll initiative. Even if that gets through, the perfect defense takes all attacks and the perfect attack hits all the DBs simultaneously, killing all of them in a single round.
>>53975584
Solars will have more motes and because of the way their defenses are built, the army of DBs and Sids will run out before the Solar does. A single solar can defeat the entire usurpation on their own, with no chance of defeat.
>>
>>53975616
You come across like you're shitposting based on limited information you gleaned from people more intelligent than you.
>>
>>53975583
And the underwear. Everyone always forgets elastic underwear doesn't work with a tail involved.
>>
>>53975597
And then as soon as that choice was made, you'd start shitposting in the other direction and force it to - low cost, high gain, no effort.

Always extremes with you.
>>
>>53975614
Neat ruling, thanks.

>Jumper accidentally gets their hand pregnant
>>
File: 1469510411540.png (713KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469510411540.png
713KB, 593x594px
>>53975476
Thank you kindly.

>>53975387
Nay.

>>53975336
>>53975483
>>53975575
I've gotten plenty of shit for having item stipends and oddball CP budgets, so I don't think that would solve anything at all on my end. If anything, it would just create cries of being super special or of being a powergrab because of how much you can collect from the jump. Neither of which I'm keen on stirring the fires of. At the same time, without any regard to the workings of a setting, a jump may as well be something like a shopping list. There's plenty of settings where such things don't really matter as much or can be rationalized into a really neat story, but not so much with Chaos. So I'm going to have to stick to my guns here.

>>53975597
Jumpchain works many different ways. It started simple and became more complex later, and while I tend to disagree on the idea of customization tables, that and capstone boosters seem to be credited to me.

So if anything, me probing different methods and stuff should be expected by now.

>>53975579
Yes.
>>
>>53975628
Oh, right. How do you solve that one?
>>
>>53975622
What does that have to do with the fact that the mechanics literally make the entire setting impossible?
>>
>>53975659
Thongs.
>>
>>53975663
Name us specific charm interactions.
>>
>>53975659
Well you know how male underwear have a hole in the front?
>>
>>53975653
>Jumpchain works many different ways.

No it doesn't.
>>
>>53975688
>Can't even try anymore.
>>
>>53975684
>>53975670
Sounds legit.
>>
>>53975413
Like how all weird parts of mythology work: It just does.
>>
>>53975616
One second...
STUBBORN MONKEY HESITATION
Cost:3m; Mins:Martial Arts 3, Essence 1;
Type:Reflexive
Keywords:Combo-OK
Duration:Instant
Prerequisite Charms:None
Canny street fighters often choose to get the drop on their enemies, especially in situations where they know they are going to come to blows. The character shifts from an apparently comfortable stance into the memory-blurring speed of combat in a startling instant. Using this Charm triggers a Join Battle action from everyone nearby, except for those who distinctly choose not to get involved, but the character’s great speed means he attacks on tick 0. The player doesn’t have to roll. The other players roll to see how fast their characters react to the sudden outbreak of violence. If some other character starts the fi ght, the player merely adds a number of dice equal to his Essence to his character’s Join Battle roll.

This is a Terrestrial Martial Art that hits a person BEFORE the roll for Join Battle.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53970839
>WOULD YOU TRY TO EXALT A CAR
Maybe.

>>53970962
This Pleases the Justice.

>>53971581
It's simple. We kill the Marvel

>>53972935
As others said you're free to not give a single fuck, though Lunars and Solars both get a Message from their patron upon exaltation. For Solars it's usually a generic prerecorded thing, though Sol does send unique messages to every Zenith caste. Luna on the other hand always sends a personal vision.

>>53973092
You're acting as a priest of the Sun just by being a Zenith. As long as you're not being a cunt you're probably doing something Sol approves of.

>>53973563
>it is an E10 Solar with all the solar charms
That's just silly, I don't think any Solar ever had all the charms.

>>53974976
The mating thing is all Sekirei genetics, their "programming" was mostly making them OK with fighting one another, making sure they don't break a person with their incredibly physical strength, and general basic knowledge.

>>53975008
I can't stop laughing.

>>53975062
You know that thing Marvel has been doing lately? That but worse, and it's been going on for what feels like a decade. Not sure when it did begin, but it feels like it's been that long.

>>53975123
This looks familiar, like this is an edit of something I've seen before.

>>53975152
Whythefucknot?

>>53975236
Situations like this are why you get that one hammer from Okami that shrinks you down, and you use it on your giant enemy.

>>53975476
Need to make the small one look more liken Konata

>>53975556
Dullahans are amazing, always.

>>53975592
She's not JUST chuuni, she does have some relation to Death. But she's super chuuni.
>>
>>53975659
Tie string underwear works fairly well. The string is exposed above the tail, which allows easy insertion of the tail when loosened.

Technically you could get elastic underwear to work if you designed it to ride higher, but that throws the aesthetics all out of wack.

I've also seen ideas floating around that use a button and flap sort of deal in the back, but that seems impractical. Though I suppose it would be easy enough once you got used to it.
>>
>>53975755
>STUBBORN MONKEY
Well that sure fits.
>>
>>53975688
I'm curious, if someone actually did think this way, would they honestly like the results of such a strict application of formula?

If all jumps were essentially a form with a few words from the setting filling in the blanks, if every single jump had the same format, no pictures, just black text on a white background.

I know it's just shitposting, but if there actually was somewhere out there who believed that, would they actually like that?
>>
>>53975659
Jockstraps. Or ignoring underwear entirely. It's not like fur isn't dreadfully hot as is.
>>
What could a Solar do while running a futuristic mega-corporation?
>>
>>53975794
It's a matter of modesty.
>>
>>53975809
Masturbate.
>>
File: IMG_1097.jpg (385KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.jpg
385KB, 450x686px
I need to clone someone.

Memories, abilities, personality, and all. What is the best cloning perk for this task and when can I find this?
>>
>>53975653
>There's plenty of settings where such things don't really matter as much or can be rationalized into a really neat story, but not so much with Chaos
In Black Crusade, you are not barred from buying character options from other Chaos Gods. Let me quote the rulebook.

>Every time an advance is taken, it may modify a character’s standings with the Ruinous Powers. Refer to Table 2-5: Advances by Alignment to see which Advances are associated with each deity’s path. Purchases made from their patron’s path receive a discount for remaining True to their path. To purchase advances associated with an Opposed deity, the character must pay an increased cost. Purchases made from an Allied deity pay the normal listed cost for the advance. Refer to Table 2-4: Allies and Opponents to see the allegiances of the Chaos gods.

For example, the Total Recall talent, which works the same as your Eternal Mind perk, is cheaper for Tzeentch aligned heretics, not exclusive to them. It is available for anyone, even Nurgle worshipers.
>>
>>53975816
You're running a megacorp. That's what secretaries are for.
>>
>>53975762
>As long as you're not being a cunt you're probably doing something Sol approves of.
So if I'm inspiring people to stand on their own feet, growing as a society and as individuals ans understanding the world through science, mastering the world through their own wills instead of praying to petty gods, he's still chill with me?
>>
>>53975809
Advise dragons on sound business practices.
>>
>>53975809
There are charms for eliminating all corruption in an organization you belong do if I remember correctly. So a Solar would run the cleanest mega-corp to ever exist.
>>
>>53975449
>I wish BoredTears were here.
I am, I'm not sure why but I am, and I have to say I'm not that inclined to update Terran. In fact I actively don't want to get back into starcraft, I know there are plenty of things worth including, and some content that I haven't even looked at, and there's stuff worth changing in the jump. It was my first jump, and honestly the quality wasn't that great in the first place, but I just don't have the motivation.
>>
File: 1313315541127.jpg (18KB, 301x330px) Image search: [Google]
1313315541127.jpg
18KB, 301x330px
>>53975854
>Applying that charm to an entire Galactic Empire
>>
>>53975832
He's a solar, that's what his lunar mate is for.
>>
>>53975854
>There are charms for eliminating all corruption in an organization you belong do if I remember correctly.
None of them thought to use that back when they ruled the world?
>>
>>53975671
>what is exalted wank
>>
>>53975870
Understandable.
>>
>>53975854
It only gets rid of the least useful members, not the most corrupt.
>>
>>53975878
Who else would be his secretary?
>>
>>53975870
I'm sorry to hear that, but I respect your decision. Glad to see you're still around, even if it's in a... pretty much a lurker position?
>>
>>53975886
Mostly either UNENDING RAGE! or UNENDING SORROW!
With some UNENDING HORNYNESS! thrown in.
>>
>>53975829
So you'd rather pay discounts for your patron, and then need to deal with figuring out who you can buy perks normally from, and perks you have to pay x1.5 the price for. Is that what I'm getting?
>>
>>53975899
Sidereal or Dragonblooded have the best charms for that position. Lunars are really a lot better at the whole 'making all the various offices good at their specializations' thing.
>>
File: IdSayILostControlOfMyLifeBu.gif (76KB, 760x936px) Image search: [Google]
IdSayILostControlOfMyLifeBu.gif
76KB, 760x936px
>>53975762
>>53975653
>>53975501
>>53975236
>>
>>53975833
>inspiring people to stand on their own feet
Yup

>growing as a society and as individuals
Yup

>understanding the world through science
He wouldn't "approve", but he wouldn't disapprove. Science, technology specifically, is more Autobot's purview.

>mastering the world through their own wills
Yup

>>53975833
>instead of praying to petty gods
This is the only problem, and it's due to how Creation's "physics" work.
If a Forest does not have a God of that forest the forest will not grow, ever.
If a specific tree does not have a God of that free, that Tree will never grow, it will be dead.

Gods run everything in creation, and it doesn't work without gods to run it. If your sword didn't have a "small god" sleeping inside it wouldn't be able to cut anything.

The larger gods, who run more things, need prayer to actually do their job. Also prayer provides them food.
>>
>>53975921
So middle management.
>>
>>53975924
Hahaha, perfect!
>>
>>53975924
>ButINeverHadOne
Stupid Photoshop Name size limit.
>>
>>53975918
That's not what he's saying, Red. He's just saying there's justification in the actual rules for what everyone's been suggesting.
>>
>>53975945
>Everyone
>>
>>53975770
So no other response? Alright that's a win for people who actually know Exalted well enough to know that there is always some kind of workaround.
>>
>>53975828
It won't carry over any non-genetic stuff, but one of the Space Pirate capstones from Metroid can do that.
>>
>>53970962
>>53975632
>And then as soon as that choice was made, you'd start shitposting in the other direction and force it to - low cost, high gain, no effort.
Man are you an asshole. No, I would not argue against myself, you twit. Since you would call any other argument I might make a shitpost, let me state all my other issues with the jump as is currently stands for the record.

>Human (Free)
>Adeptus Astartes (200CP)
Why is the Astartes 200 CP? right now the listed plusses (strength and size) are covered in the BeefyMcLargeHuge, a 100 CP perk. And the origin has the same levels of perks. It should either be free, or it if just better racially than being human, show that in perk format, Like a 400 CP perk enumerating the superiority that Adeptus Astartes get free. That makes the 200 CP difference clear.

A good choice here would be some Space Marine Chapter perk.

>Psyker Surprise (100CP) (Banned: Khorne)
I have an issue with this for the same reason as the restricted perks. I have been psychic since the very first jump. If I choose Khorne as a patron, I will still be psychic. Very, Very Psychic, since mental powers is one of my themes. And even if it wasn't, there are some jumps where every background is psychic in some way. That restriction is shutting the barn door after the horses have already run off.
>>
>>53975945
>To purchase advances associated with an Opposed deity, the character must pay an increased cost. Purchases made from an Allied deity pay the normal listed cost for the advance. Refer to Table 2-4: Allies and Opponents to see the allegiances of the Chaos gods.
It seems to be exactly what he's saying.
>>
>>53975886
Solars were not the brightest of people, even the Twilights. Especially the Twilights, seeing as those idiots are the ones who woke up the Neverborn.

>>53975892
Really? I would SWEAR there was one for dealing with corruption.

>>53975899
Dragonblooded or Sidereal. Probably Sidereal, secretary is close to what a Vizier used to be.

>>53975924
Perfect.

>>53975933
>Forgot to put my name back on.
>>
>>53975950
Poor choice of words. I meant what some people have been saying.
>>
>>53975953
Except that still doesn't matter, because reflexive perfect defenses still exist and defeat your attack casually, then you still lose because of the reflexive perfect attack that hits all opponents for no extra cost immediately afterwards.
>>
>>53975833
Neither of them will admit it, but Sol is a lot like his daddy Theion, way more than he is his other daddy The Dragon's Shadow, or his mommy Cytherea. He loves the idea of personal achievement, success, and awesomeness.
>>
>>53975918
Yes. That would be better. Unaligned would be moderately better than other alignments, so maybe it could have a restriction on buying too much of one god's perks as a balancing measure.
>>
>>53975918
>So you'd rather pay discounts for your patron, and then need to deal with figuring out who you can buy perks normally from, and perks you have to pay x1.5 the price for. Is that what I'm getting?
No.
>>53975597
>That would be doubling the cost of all the Chaos God perks, and making them discounted fore their matching patron. Because that is how jumpchain works.
Just do this. It's standard jumpchain, and it works.
>>
>>53975953
My response was talking about the guy you're replying to, who is obviously shitposting because he doesn't understand Exalted and keeps repeating the same argument he got from someone else.
>>
>>53975984
What is this Charm you keep mentioning that launches a counterattack against every opponent?
>>
>>53975959
I'm not that anon, anon.

>Why is the Astartes 200 CP?
Astartes are blatantly better than humans.

>I have an issue with this for the same reason as the restricted perks. I have been psychic since the very first jump. If I choose Khorne as a patron, I will still be psychic.
Then it sounds like you shouldn't be picking Khorne.
>>
File: Ebon, Simply Ebon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ebon, Simply Ebon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>53975924
>>
>>53975958

It seems like the best so far.

I need to temporarily replace someone with a clone of themselves without anyone knowing until a plan of mine is complete.
>>
>>53975978
>Solars were not the brightest of people, even the Twilights
I always thought Solars were summed up well by that part in TGWP (yeah, yeah) where they were discussing Intelligence vs Wisdom. Solars are supremely intelligent, they have a ton of options available to them at any given time. But most of them dumped Wisdom so they're absolutely dogshit at understanding which option is good and which is literally apocalyptically bad.

Also Doesn't help that they're suffering from divine bipolar disorder.
>>
>>53975886
Oh, they did. All the flaws with the Solar Deliberative came from their bad decisions, not a poorly-functioning government. There is no charm that can prevent a Solar from making mistakes. Errors, yes, when a Solar decides to do something they will do so flawlessly. But that's not the same thing as deciding to do something that winds up hurting you. Operation Wyldhand went off without a hitch. It was still a bad idea to collapse a eight of Creation into primal chaos so that your generals could use the monsters spawned by it for training exercises.
>>
>>53976006
Except >>53975996 just said yes, and "everyone is arguing" so which is it?

>standard jumpchain
I'd have to go to 1-3-6 then.
>>
File: Exalted - Solars 1.2.pdf (222KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted - Solars 1.2.pdf
222KB, 1x1px
Okay, let's try this again.

>Reworked perks up to the Twilight Caste 400. Ran out of steam before I got to those, not sure if I'll be giving them a full touch-up or what with yet.
>Changed capstone boost base effect.
>Lunar Mate now costs 100, the same as an individual Solar.
>Hope now has an import option
>Reshuffled the drawback prices a bit. Still mean to add more at some point, probably when Wu is awake.
>Secondary Jumpmaker quietly wishes death on the developers of this game for having more Solar wanking than most of /jc/ and /exg/ combined
>Great Curse is no longer a drawback and is just a blurb mentioned in the intro
>Hope has an import option, as requested.
>Please read the notes for any clarifications, or mention anything I forgot

Things to do:
>Consider reworking the last two Caste perk trees
>More drawbacks
>More undiscounted perks
>Probably non-Artifact items

If anyone wants to jump this, barring any future updates, there's enough to do so with now.
>>
>>53976051
>I'd have to go to 1-3-6 then.

Except that's not standard either you daft cunt.
>>
>>53976044
The Twilights woke up the fucking NEVERBORN, just so they could learn Necromancy. They were lacking in SOMETHING.
>>
>>53976022
It's an addition to the basic paranoia combo.
>>
File: Self pic.jpg (167KB, 1002x600px) Image search: [Google]
Self pic.jpg
167KB, 1002x600px
>>53975902
Yep.
>>
>>53976050
>It was still a bad idea to collapse a eight of Creation into primal chaos
How much of the original Creation do you think is left at this point? Maybe 5%? Less?
>>
>>53976064
Yes it is, it's the default format as laid down by QS.
>>
>>53976069
Maybe give it a name. Because the only thing I can think of is the Kimbery Charm that turns your blood to acid, and that only works within a small radius, not enough to cover an army.
>>
File: sneks.jpg (108KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
sneks.jpg
108KB, 800x496px
>>53970962
>that snake perk under Slaanesh

What have you done?
>>
>>53976063
...Isn't this wukong's jump? Why are you posting it?
>>
>>53976084
And the current standard format is 1-2-4-6, as QS' is fucking outdated.
>>
>>53976077
"90% of creation was lost" is thrown around about three times across the books.
When SWLiHN threw her shitfit after the Solars fucked them over during the surrender
When about 90% of people died in that plague
And when the Raksha invaded right after that plague.
>>
>>53976093
Who made that the standard?
>>
>>53976092
The perks that were causing trouble were mostly from my end when I worked with Wukong on the jump, so I'm posting this after I finished the bulk of the problem children. He already gave me the okay to do so a few hours ago.
>>
>>53976108
No one person, it just happened because it works pretty well.
>>
>>53976108
Every god damn jumpmaker who has used it since, you mong.
>>
>>53975918
>then need to deal with figuring out who you can buy perks normally from, and perks you have to pay x1.5 the price for. Is that what I'm getting?
I'd like to point out that is actually a better deal than normal jumpchain rules. In jumpchain rules, if you chose Nurgle for example, his capstone blessings would cost 300 CP, and the capstones for the 3 other Chaos gods would cost 600 CP, or twice as much.

Instead of Nurgles allies capstones also being 300 CP, and others only 1.5 at 450 CP.
>>
>>53976104
I remember 90% only being stated from Three Spheres. Every number after that isn't given specifics. If that one eight figure is exact, that means that creation can, at most, be 8.75% of its original size. That's BEFORE we add on how much was lost because of the Usurpation, and later how much was lost in the plague/raskha double whammy, both of which probably knocked off at least a few percent.

So I figure Creation is gonna have 5% left of it at most, compared to its original size.
>>
>>53976119
What gives them that authority?
>>
>>53976144
Well I seem to remember, and I could be completely off on this, that the Reality Engines the Solars forged actually let them expand Creation massively.
>>
File: mr-burns-laughing.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
mr-burns-laughing.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>53976064
>>
>>53976064
If you look at beginning jumps then yes. Yes it is standard. And we got here by not being standard. Capstone boosters and customization tables were not standard, and guess who did that? So you're telling the non-traditionalist to go back to tradition.

>>53976090
Given you freedom of nope ropes.

>>53976124
Not really, I'd end up swapping it back because that's what people want. So 300CP for patron, 600CP for allied, and 900 for opposing.
>>
>>53976160
There's no need for fucking authority when it becomes community consensus, you fucking rotten bitchberry. Look at the drive and see how many fucking jumps use that standard.
>>
>>53976087
I have to go looking for the page with the Charm combo, but it was a combination of action long reflexive perfect defenses with a charm that was a reflexive perfect counter attack and another charm that basically let you extend that to all enemies who attacked.
>>
>>53975984
You can't use Perfect Defenses besides Perfect Soak on attacks that are Unexpected because your DV's are always going to be 0. And before we go on that route let me give you an example.
>Attack (Unexpected): Reduces all DV's down to 0
>Perfect Defense: Can't be raised because the attack is Unexpected.
>Perfect Soak: In response to damage being or going to be dealt.
The way the wording works Unexpected attacks can't be Perfected out of, except by Sidereals who Fate BS out, you have to tank it, though you can Perfectly tank.

>>53976013
Apologies, I thought that was a weak try at name calling.

>>53976077
Seeing as Shards of the Exalted Dream suggests that Creation used to be a planet in a spiral galaxy before the Primordials fucked everything in an effort to kill the Exalted? Very little is left.
>>
>>53976163
It did.

All of those were destroyed in the Usurpation, and all of that land was lost to the Wyld.
>>
>>53976181
Ask the community what their consensus is.
>>
>>53976050
>It was still a bad idea to collapse a eight of Creation into primal chaos so that your generals could use the monsters spawned by it for training exercises.
Wut

Did they seriously.
>>
File: How to Have FUN.jpg (84KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
How to Have FUN.jpg
84KB, 500x486px
>>53976196
That's an awesome Idea! Someone throw together a Voting Poll please.
>>
>>53976184
No, because Surprise Nullification. Even then, the Solars would have seen it coming from a mile away, so it could not have been unexpected.
>>
>>53976184
>Seeing as Shards of the Exalted Dream suggests that Creation used to be a planet in a spiral galaxy before the Primordials fucked everything in an effort to kill the Exalted? Very little is left.
Shard's of the Exalted Dream is a alternate setting not what Creation used to be.
>>
File: 1310311257953.jpg (57KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1310311257953.jpg
57KB, 350x392px
>>53976223
Here comes the moment where I point out that a charm that bypasses surprise nullification was posted before, and how you're ignoring it completely.

I then entreaty all the other anons to realize that you're just shitposting, and to ignore you on that basis instead of feeding you further.
>>
>>53976051
>just said yes, and "everyone is arguing" so which is it?
Red, you KNOW not Anon is not one name, but many different people posting without a handle. Please post in good faith.

>I'd have to go to 1-3-6 then.
Cute, but while acceptable, 1-2-4-6 is the more favored standard for as many perks as you have, and what they were talking about.

You have been given many valid arguments by different people why what you are trying to do here is not supported by either the JumpChain Meta Narrative OR the setting. You said 'they are exclusive because the Gods don't play well together' And an anon gave actual setting citations how things you are saying are mutually exclusive within the setting, actually aren't. You are factually wrong. Your assertion contradicts the actual, existing setting.
>>
>>53976248
>Insisting on shitposting until Red doesn't want to work on the jump anymore and has no passion or love for this project.
See, you're either the shitposter, or an autistic retard with no empathy or presence of mind.
>>
What jumps have pretty great Alchemy or Potionmaking perks, or just alchemy in general?
>>
>>53976248
Then it's not everyone, is it? I've had just as many people say that they're fine with the setup as is.

>And an anon gave actual setting citations how things you are saying are mutually exclusive within the setting, actually aren't.
And I made an indication above that I'm willing to swap prices, as seen >>53976176. Would this be acceptable?
>>
>>53976063
Why is there a booster anyway? It doesn't really seem to fit Solars to have a booster.
>>
>>53976282
Surprisingly enough, Generic Sugarbowl. It's the sympathetic villain capstone, IIRC.
>>
File: Problem, Unbelievers.jpg (82KB, 408x557px) Image search: [Google]
Problem, Unbelievers.jpg
82KB, 408x557px
>>53976223
Please see >>53976247 and >>53975755
>>
>>53976298
Someone needs to give you a booster shot of straight mercury.
>>
>>53976247
No such charm has been posted. The only charm that has been posted that could even be confused with such was >>53975755 which does not actually bypass any surpise nullification, but avoids instant death from a reflexive throwing charm that triggers on the initiative roll, which still hits them anyway afterwards.
>>
>>53976063
Heart of the Sun continues being the best.
>>
>>53976282

I hate to shill as I'm still plugging the fuck away at it, but WoW's Alchemy does a lot of your general enhancement and parameter-increasing potions. However Potion Doc does throw a decidedly large curving potion bomb into that entire situation: https://pastebin.com/AWVU6t61
>>
>>53976306
Does not bypass Surprise nullification and PDs. Do not pass go.
>>
>>53976176
>Not really, I'd end up swapping it back because that's what people want. So 300CP for patron, 600CP for allied, and 900 for opposing.
This is more complicated than Jumpchains normal 'other backgrounds stuff costs twice as much compared to your backgrounds stuff'

I'm stiff arguing against it, but it least it's not a made up falsehood like your exclusive blessings stance.

>because that's what people want
This sounds like sour grapes because someone found a citation you were wrong. In a choice between normal jumpchain format (discounts half off) and that 300/600/900 above, I don't see anyone arguing for the 300/600/900 thing.
>>
>>53976301
>Alchemical Formulae [800 CP, discount Sympathetic Villain] – Woah nelly! You could do a lot with this sort of power! Besides being able to make just about any kind of potion you can think of (nothing to make you completely invulnerable, though), you can even make a new living creature, with the right ingredients. You'll need three flowers for its skin, hair, and eye colors (or two coat colors and an eye color), some clay for body, some sugar for energy, some spice for depth of personality, and an ingredient for each personality trait you want them to have, up to eight main ones. Now, this ritual does take a month or two, and you have to hand-pick each ingredient. What's more, you need enough clay to actually sculpt a body of the size you want to make.

This is pretty boss. I didn't expect something like that in so friendly a setting. Then again, Gargamel wanted the smurfs for either immortality or gold, so it makes sense.

>>53976335
And I await it with bated breath. And other things, I guess, but breath is somewhere in there.
>>
>>53976335
Can you at least not shill before you've even finished? What is even the reason to shill for a thing no one can use yet? It just comes off as you seeking attention, because it's not actually being helpful right now.
>>
>>53976363
So you just want more stuff for cheaper? Just accept the fact that everyone is happy with the jump as it stands, you don't need access to more than one perkline anyway, asking for more is just greedy and entitled.
>>
>>53976390
You're aware of who you're talking to, right?

He's a piece of shit just like Red and several other namefags. Stop expecting any better.
>>
File: 17a.jpg (34KB, 477x447px) Image search: [Google]
17a.jpg
34KB, 477x447px
>>53976382
That is actually pretty cool. Speaking of hidden gems.

Tell me about that perk you never thought you'd need to use, but ended up saving your life, /jc/. Items, too.
>>
>>53976288
To be honest, I'd be happy if you just doubled the price of everything and made the perks of each chaos god discounted by half like is normal.
>>
>>53976063
Ballpark for what the improved regen rate for Unconquered is?
>>
>>53976063
Looking much better now.

>Heart of the Sun
Does the part about brushing off any attempt to manipulate you effectively let you perfectly dodge any mental influence?

>Mind of the Sun
This seems too weak. You can get craft skills from character creation, and thaumaturgy to make orichalchum or moonsilver is easy to learn.

>Unconquered
>the only things that will alter your body or being is what you permit
Does this make you immune to everything except physical damage? Cause that seems a bit much.

>they will steadily become competent in these and use them in ways you would approve of
Does this mean that subjects who get combat skills from this won't attack me if I wouldn't approve of them attacking me?

>Mind of the Sun
The boost for other magical materials is still pretty weak. It normally just takes a 1 dot artifact to attune other materials normally. Is the part about souls implying that you're on the path to learning how to make your own Exaltations?

>>53976288
That seems fine to me.
>>
File: Fullmetal Alchemist.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal Alchemist.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>53976282
Why use potions when you could use rocks and circles?
>>
>>53976447
I like my arms and want to keep them.
>>
File: Explain, Please.jpg (22KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
Explain, Please.jpg
22KB, 310x232px
>>53976337
Pic Related. Seems like it does just that.
>>
>>53976288
>Then it's not everyone, is it? I've had just as many people say that they're fine with the setup as is.
I don't think some of them were on your side as much as against me. There were some obvious shitposters defending you there at points, like here
>>53975512
>>53975365
>>53976261
>>
>>53976453
Then just use chalk, tattoos, various OOC powers to scribe stuff on the air, etc?
>>
>>53976063
Does Panoply of One only let you have one weapon attuned at a time or is there no limit?
>>
>>53976436
>Does this make you immune to everything except physical damage? Cause that seems a bit much.
From the way he described it earlier, it's basically a permanent Shaping Defense.

>Is the part about souls implying that you're on the path to learning how to make your own Exaltations?
Might wanna read the notes.
>>
>>53976447
I can hand out potions. I can't hand out clapchemy without first teaching people how to use their soul to get energy from tectonic plates to move atoms into specific patterns and stabilize their interactions.

So, I'm really just lazy.
>>
>>53976462
...yeah I'm sorry, but the moment you started to accuse others against your opinion as shitposters is the moment I can't take those suggestions seriously anymore.
>>
>>53976479
That's what I do. Just holographically project a transmutation circle whenever I need one.
>>
>>53976479
This makes me wonder how Dr.Strange/MCU magic would blend with Alchemy. Writing symbols in the air and manipulating dimensional energy seems like it would complement alchemy very well.
>>
>>53976499
Cunt.
>>
>>53976447
Because that's alchemy in the physical sense. There's a whole other set of alchemy about distilling magic into physical form or transmuting the soul itself. FMA only deals with the soul as fuel or things to be moved around, it doesn't refine it.
>>
File: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.png (991KB, 1257x714px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.png
991KB, 1257x714px
Is Adventure Time a good second jump? Does the Lich's wish to kill all life in the universe kill you if you're not inside Prismo's room when he makes it?
>>
>>53976528
No and yes, unless you're in a Force Wall'd Warehouse.
>>
>>53976456
Surprise Anticipation Method
Cost: 1m
Mins: Awareness 5, Essence 2
Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
Keywords: Combo-OK
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None

In this degenerate time, the Lawgivers depend on a preternatural sense for danger. This Charm guarantees success on any valid Awareness roll to notice immediate mortal danger. This Charm works whether in or out of battle, awake or asleep.

>Whether in or out of battle
>out of battle

The charm quoted up thread only circumvents the join battle roll to attack. It does not avoid Surprise nullification.
>>
>>53976499
Why? They literally were doing the same thing?
>>
>>53976063
Since Child of the Earth's effects and price were changed, can we get a higher value version for those who want to take the jump but don't want to be a Solar Exalt themselves?
>>
>>53976557
No it does break it. Because it explicitly goes from zero to eleven with no Awareness test given. No test means you don't get a chance to use that charm anon.
>>
>>53976572
Don't you understand that shitposting on Reds side isn't shitposting, but calling her out on it is and thus invalidates everything else you've said?
>>
File: PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg (73KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg
73KB, 679x516px
>>53976396
>So you just want more stuff for cheaper? Just accept the fact that everyone is happy with the jump as it stands, you don't need access to more than one perkline anyway, asking for more is just greedy and entitled.
I want the standatrd jump format applied to this jump, because the reason Red stated for making them exclusive in the first place turned out to be bullshit, because the streams did in fact mix in the setting, and have always mixed in jumpchain.

I don't want her bolting on some wierd pricing scheme because she got called out on presenting personal fanfiction as setting fact.

>>53976499
>...yeah I'm sorry, but the moment you started to accuse others against your opinion as shitposters is the moment I can't take those suggestions seriously anymore.
Red, none of those posts were arguing against my opinion. There were arguing against me for having an opinion. Notice how none of those posts actually had anything to do with the point I was arguing at all.

If you think those type of posts are something you actually WANT on you side, you need to take a good look at yourself, because you are just being used to create drama. Pic related.
>>
>>53976572
You're expecting any better from a complete bitch.
>>
>>53976605
>pic

Anyone got the Smug Anime Girl edit?
>>
>>53976605
Just. Just read my post here >>53976612
>>
File: 1436090386272.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436090386272.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>53976462
I'm just pointing out how your attitude of insisting on being 'right' and winning the argument is self-destructive. You insist so much on getting things YOUR way that it's actually getting under people's skin and might end up with you getting something NO way. You show a complete lack of care for how your incessant arguing effects the jumpmaker you're yelling at and how it can destroy their motivation. So I opined that you lack a sense of empathy entirely.
>>
>>53976605
All I see is a salty shitposter that can't accept the fact that Red saw through your shitposting ways.
>>
File: argument pyramid.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
argument pyramid.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>53976617
>>
>>53976640
You literally are as bad if not worse than the shitposter, assuming you aren't the shitposter yourself.
>>
>>53976335
That is nowhere near worth 300 CP.

Your entire MO is, as usual, over-pricing everything to the point of garbage.
>>
Exalted, WoW, and Red, no wonder he's going rabid throughout this entire thread.
>>
>>53976063
Looking good. Thank you, guys.

Just curious though, any chance of an undiscounted buy into the Circles of Sorcery for those of us who are bad at coming up with things appropriate for the sacrifice part? I'd actually pay a lot to go straight into Solar Circle stuff.
>>
>>53976605
Except when I presented the idea of using it how it was done in the setting itself, it was then called out for a "weird scheme". So it feels less like people want what makes sense and more on what fits the meta. Which also clashes with the setting's way of handling pricing like I pointed out and was willing to implement to bring it closer to tradition.

It's going to be one or the other in this case. Exclusive paths or discount-normal-x1.5 pricing like what was pointed out in the setting, as stated >>53975829. Pick your poison.
>>
>>53975828
I don't know about the cloning stuff, but if its memories the the animus from the Assassin's Creed jump should do the trick. Just don't set it too far back.
>>
>>53976655
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>53976063
>Secondary Jumpmaker quietly wishes death on the developers of this game for having more Solar wanking than most of /jc/ and /exg/ combined
Is it wank if it's official? At that point I think it's just bad game design/writing.
>>
>>53976605
>If you think those type of posts are something you actually WANT on you side
Just to clarify. I was pointing out that counting shitposters as people agreeing with you is a bad habit, because they are in it for the Drama.
>>53976520
>>53976600
>>53976612
Like so. Please understand, Red, that these shitposters do not actually represent me, or support for my central argument, and more then they did when they were supporting you.
>>
>>53976717
I vote you ignore the guy whining about all jumps needing to be exactly standard and just do it the canon way the game handles it.
>>
>>53976717
...Okay, if you want to be stubborn about it and abjectly refuse to do normal discounts or perk trees, then go ahead and do the weird scheme that makes everything ridiculously expensive to other gods since at the very least you aren't making them exclusive to their path which is noncanon anyway. I still think you shouldn't bother with the 1.5x cost thing but whatever, it's your jump.
>>
>>53975653
>Jumpchain works many different ways. It started simple and became more complex later, and while I tend to disagree on the idea of customization tables, that and capstone boosters seem to be credited to me.

You introduced those along with scenarios to us so why shouldn't it be credited to you
>>
>>53976810
And now we've got the other route of shitposting thrust upon us.

Joy of oh fucking joys.
>>
>>53976810
Scenarios are dirge's creation, not mine.
>>
>>53976837
Nu uh.
>>
>>53975779
That's exactly what 90% of jumps are though, and the ones that break away are jumps that get shit on
>>
Right. It's all shitposting from hereon out.

Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck your couch, I got work in the morning. Good fucking night.

Have fun you twats. Why this is "fun" is alien to me, but continue having it.
>>
How does your Jumper prefer their coffee? Also, how much have your tastes in food and drink changed since your Chain began?
>>
>>53976879
Burnt.
>>
File: Spark Roast.jpg (660KB, 700x982px) Image search: [Google]
Spark Roast.jpg
660KB, 700x982px
>>53976879
Pic Related.
>>
>>53976876
Sleep well, anon. May you have emotionally invigorating dreams of waifus, or husbandos, or high adventure, or whatever it is that you enjoy.
>>
>>53976221
>implying a poll works
Can't even get a consensus to remove things that weren't made by our community and you think there's going to be a consensus on anything else?
>>
>>53976717
Why do you have to have the other paths perks cost more? Even if you say that it's fine to buck trends for the sake of thematics, it's still irritating to have to deal with. It's mostly pointless restriction that doesn't add anything to the jump.
>>
>>53976879
Too sweet. Far, far too sweet. It's only gotten worse with the variety of sweetnesses to add.
>>
>>53976906
You're irritating to deal with, but we have to tolerate you.
>>
>>53976879
If Exodia has "OBLITERATE!", what does Espressodia have?

>>53976876
Good night, anon. Watch out for Kazan the Soul Stealer.
>>
>>53976915
Caffeinate?
>>
>>53976063
So if I want to go Zenith for perk discounts, but I want to be a warrior, am I just completely ignore compared to Dawns?
>>
>>53976447
FMA 2003 anime jump when?
>>
>reading through the thread on Exalted combat
>"I surprised you" "no you didn't" "yes I did" "no!" "yes!"

So the thing I'm gathering is that Exalted's combat system can be aptly described as a pair of four year olds tossing their inevitable tanty after playing cowboys and indians?
>>
>>53976932
>Sloth is sexy and there's Nazi Germany
That's about it senpai
>>
>>53976930
gimped*
>>
>>53976837
If you drove dirge away then naturally the credit goes to you as the winner.
>>
>>53976941
Yes.
>>
>>53976717
>So it feels less like people want what makes sense and more on what fits the meta. Which also clashes with the setting's way of handling pricing like I pointed out and was willing to implement to bring it closer to tradition.
Red, have you seen the Changeling Jump? It is a trainwreck because it is basically a copy paste from a rulebook. You are trying to do the same thing by copy pasting a rulebooks pricing scheme. Jumpchain has an existing pricing format for all jumps that should be used. "It costs this much because that is how it worked in a rule book" is a lame and Meta argument. Jumpchain has its own rules, that should to be followed to make all the different setting play well with each other. Pricing schemes are not setting elements, they are rule constructs, and jumpchain has existing rules.

The fact that someone can have boons from multiple chaos gods in the setting is apparently actual setting canon according to citations above.
The fact jumpers can have mutually exclusive perks has always been the case.
That you are trying to still argue this exclusive choice is a valid option is frankly offensive, because IT IS NOT ACTUALLY A TRUE REPRESENT ION IF THE SETTING. I get that you thought differently, but you are still arguing for it now that you know is is false. You are arguing for what is effectively Original Content you just made up replacing an existing part of the setting?

How in the hell to you think that is in any way an acceptable stance? The jump needs to cover WH40K as it actually exists, not how you think it should be inside your head. It is especially egregious because even if you were actually correct and people in the setting never, ever had blessings from multiple chaos gods, jumper would be getting those powers from Jump-Chan the Benefactor. No matter what it looks like, all the boons would be coming from the entity that grants all perks, before you ever even enter the jump to meet the chaos gods.
>>
>>53976995
What's this meme of attacking perfectly fine jumps months after people are done building for them?
>>
File: 1416376629248.jpg (75KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1416376629248.jpg
75KB, 480x352px
>>53976528
I believe the jumpmaker said that, assuming you don't fuck anything up, you're in the "saved" timeline where Jake comes back talking about how the world ending never happened. So you don't have to be in Prismo's room, you just have to make sure that Finn and Jake make it there themselves. Which they should do naturally, unless you distract them or something while the portal's closing or otherwise fuck it up.

But you should visit Prismo regardless, because FREE WISH FREE WISH
FREEEEEEE WIIIIIISH
>>
>>53976995
>Muh rules
We have very few actual rules, despite you screaming your head off trying to apply your favorite structure to everything.
>>
>>53977015
Wait, I thought there was a note where we couldn't make wishes on Prismo? Either way, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>53976930
Zenith have Integrity, Resistance, and Survival as Caste abilities, so at least you're gonna be really good at surviving shit. Learning Charms for actually fighting won't be as easy as it'd be for a Dawn, but that's only a problem if you use multiple weapon types and want to learn Charms compatible with all of them.

Worst comes to worst, you can pick up a guitar or something and fight using Phantom-Conjuring Performance.
>>
>>53977006
Just a buncha entitled assholes.
>>
>>53977006
Because everyone knows that no matter how many complaints go in the jump won't change. It's basically harmless banter. Even if a jump blatantly broke rules, as long as it makes it to the drive once it can't be removed.
>>
>>53977024
We have a standard pricing format and discount structure because it's useful and convenient for everyone.
>>
>>53977051
>We have a standard pricing format
At least four different pricing schemes have been used across all jumps, so no, we don't have anything.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53976941
When played by people who actually know the rules, and have ready access to the books so as to double check those rules, this kind of thing doesn't happen. Also you have an ST who can rule on things that make little sense, like the times when you have to Perfect Effects hitting each other with neither one the clear defender (Happens with skill based perfects sometimes and with Fair Folk Charms a lot).
>>
File: KondoNakedAgain.gif (308KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
KondoNakedAgain.gif
308KB, 500x400px
>>53977051
Except there isn't a standard pricing format & discount structure. Its up to the individual jumpmaker.
>>
>>53977015
The hardest part about wishes is figuring out what to use them for that isn't either completely overpowered, a waste of a wish, or both.
>>
File: house.jpg (112KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
112KB, 640x527px
>>53977035
> You cannot have wishes granted while in Ooo or any adjoining dimensions unless you use them in such a way that does not grant personal power or a real advantage for future jumps.
Your wish can't be a power boost or anything, but you could still wish for an infinitely replenishing icecream cone or a carousel for your warehouse or something. There's lots of wonderfully petty things you can wish for that don't count as a "real advantage", anon.
>>
>>53976879
I think I experimented with using Pokebeans as coffee beans at some point while on the run from officer Jennys world wide.
So assuming they taste as good to humans as they do to pokemon, I'd probably stick with that... until I ran out.
Maybe I picked up a Pokebean tree seed and now that's growing in my warehouse, I'm not sure.
>>
>>53976879
if it's not a coffee flavored sweet thing then I'm not touching it. Straight black coffee is poison to me and I will die if I so much as get a wiff of it.
>>
>>53977066
No, we have something. Jumps don;t get made where you get 20 or 500 or 33 cp, and perks which cost double or triple depending on what origin you are, or discounts that give %15 off. We have 100/300/600, 100/200/400/600, double perklines, 800, but that's about it for variation on the structure because variation without purpose is just insanity. It adds nothing, only makes the jump less practical to use.
>>
>>53977124
>Claim we have a standard format
>Point out we don't
>Move your goalposts completely without comment
>>
>>53977094
I wish for the power to conjure any ice cream treat at will!
>>
>>53977006
>What's this meme of attacking perfectly fine jumps months after people are done building for them?
Another discussion for another thread. But suffuce to say, the Changeling jump is not even near fine. It is basically Starting Changeling Character Creation, but more convoluted. And cannot model some existing starting changeling characters. For example Changelings have the cheapest of the splats powers, because so they can have lots of them. Hell, a starting Changeling can have a full 5 dot contract out of the gate if it is favored. The jump prices that at 750. Or even 1,125 cp because some contract that are favored to changelings are not properly favored in the jump. Everything is a copypasta of some merit, attribute, skill, or other. So nothing CP is special at all.
>>
>>53977124
It's time to admit that you just don't want the jump to exist.
>>
>>53977094
That's actually pretty good. I'll have to figure something out later. Thanks again!
>>
>>53976879
I like my coffee like i like my fruit.

Black.
>>
>>53977150
All my jumps still have my permission for replacement if you're ever in the mood, Anon. You can even feel free to steal from them if there's anything you want to keep in the next version.
>>
>>53977190
Wait, you did Changeling? I could've sworn that was Manyfist.

I'm confused now.
>>
>>53977141
We have a standard format which the vast majority of all jumps are made in, and they're made that way because it works and it makes sense for jumpchain. Just because there's some minor variation in the form of an extra perk does not change that fact. Origin exclusive perks or increasing costs for other origins perks only makes the jump more limited in its options.
>>
File: 1469491699805.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469491699805.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>53976995
>Red, have you seen the Changeling Jump?
Yes I have. I opened it up right now actually just for you.

>It is a trainwreck because it is basically a copy paste from a rulebook.
Looks organized to me.

>You are trying to do the same thing by copy pasting a rulebooks pricing scheme.
Which people wanted because of how it is in the setting, which I am conceding.

>"It costs this much because that is how it worked in a rule book" is a lame and Meta argument.
So is the argument that Jumpchain has an existing pricing format that should be used for all jumps.

>Pricing schemes are not setting elements, they are rule constructs, and jumpchain has existing rules.
Once again going into meta rulings.

>The fact that someone can have boons from multiple chaos gods in the setting is apparently actual setting canon according to citations above.
Which I offered a solution for, as according to the actual setting canon.

>That you are trying to still argue this exclusive choice is a valid option is frankly offensive, because IT IS NOT ACTUALLY A TRUE REPRESENT ION IF THE SETTING.
Yet if I'm ripping it straight from the setting rulebook, is it not an actual representation?

>You are arguing for what is effectively Original Content you just made up replacing an existing part of the setting?
I'm merely bringing up a canon solution which is ruffling people's feathers apparently.

>How in the hell to you think that is in any way an acceptable stance? The jump needs to cover WH40K as it actually exists, not how you think it should be inside your head.
See above.

>It is especially egregious because even if you were actually correct and people in the setting never, ever had blessings from multiple chaos gods, jumper would be getting those powers from Jump-Chan the Benefactor.
It's funny how you insist on not using Original Content when the Benefactor doesn't even have the "jump-chan" name, nor were they originally even seen as omnipotent.
>>
>>53977201
He did a WIP, I decided to try to complete it because I really love the setting, and this Anon can perfect it in version 3 if they want.

The only requirement is the thread has to accept it.
>>
File: FishSmoke.jpg (42KB, 460x438px) Image search: [Google]
FishSmoke.jpg
42KB, 460x438px
>>53977201
By me & Disneyanon. I give zero fucks.
>>
>>53977232
Is that a fish head attached to an uncooked chicken?
>>
File: 1361694720538.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1361694720538.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
>>53977210
>Origin exclusive perks
Shucks, those exist too, along with things outside of your 'standard format', and there's jack fucking shit you can do about it, pissant. So shove your whining up your ass and fuck right off, the jump will be how the jumpmaker wants and hopefully she'll learn to ignore you when you start stomping your feet about 'standardization'.
>>
>>53977190
Changeling is a Manyfist jump.
And he CAN to better. The Arrowverse jump has become quite polished as an example.

Most the the jumps problems probably came from early installment weirdness and Manyfists newness as a jumpmaker.

Honestly, It would be better if he redid from scratch it now that he has had practice as a jumpmaker.
>>
>>53977242
Aisha is best catgirl.
>>
File: FemFriezaSkirt.jpg (50KB, 552x822px) Image search: [Google]
FemFriezaSkirt.jpg
50KB, 552x822px
>>53977247
Eh. SleuthAnon/DisneyAnon/Elonanon did most of it. I just did portion of it and had major writers block & laziness.

>>53977239
Yes.
>>
>>53977284
No companion option.
>>
>>53977242
God, you people must not give a fuck about jumpchain if you actually don;t give a fuck about the quality of the jumps that get produced and defend jumpmaker decisions with 'fuck you it should be this way because they want it to be, standardization be damned, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' It's not a good thing, but you don't care, you just want the jump to be made this way to spite the people who want it differently, and couldn't care less about the content yourself.
>>
>>53977304
>you just want the jump to be made this way to spite the people who want it differently
Wow he actually posted this, after throwing a fit about getting a jump made his way. Can you believe it guys?
>>
>>53970962
Hmm.
Do I want to go ultra-keikaku while mutating with Tzeentch?
Or do I want to be literally powered by Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll with Slaanesh?

I find it funny that Khorne, Tzeench, and Slaanesh all favor meme animals.
Doggos, birbs, and sneks.
What animal does Nurgle favor?
>>
File: Ultra-fuckn'-crying.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra-fuckn'-crying.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>53977304
And now we've hit the "YOU AREN'T A TRUE /JC/ INHABITANT" level.
>>
>>53977338
Slugs, apparently.
>>
>>53977338
>What animal does Nurgle favor?
He likes diseases.
>>
>>53977295
>>53977339
>>
>>53977339
>>53977363
It's a damn shame.
>>
File: Screenshot (109).png (25KB, 789x152px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (109).png
25KB, 789x152px
>>53977211
>>53976995
I'm so lost.
See Pic Related.
Pls explain someone

also jump looks pretty good btw, hyped for nurgle perks
>>
File: LateEdit,WasBusyBakingPie.jpg (241KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
LateEdit,WasBusyBakingPie.jpg
241KB, 1200x627px
>>
>>53976879
With near-lethal amounts of caffeine.
Some cream and sugar as well.
>>
>>53977383
>Not cookies
Heretic
>>
File: A Very True Quote.jpg (75KB, 620x864px) Image search: [Google]
A Very True Quote.jpg
75KB, 620x864px
>>53977295
We have Pods for that kind of thing. That reminds me I need to Jump Outlaw Star.... Yay.

Also a kindness pic for the Thread.
>>
>>53977390
>Pods

Oh great we're about to get that Balalaika-posting whiner.
>>
>>53977388
S/T/He/y bakes pie for others so they don't eat cookies.
>>
>>53977304
That's just how /jc/ is. Stop posting or reading the thread if you can;t accept that all the people here are autistic pieces of shit, that literally everyone who isn't you is a shitposter or THE shitposter, and that any complain will be responded to with 'fuck you, the jump is perfect, any changes are unnecessary'. If you want to actually engage with Jumpchain, just don't bother with this community at all and download the entire drive, you'll be much happier.
>>
>>53977390
>Pods
Stop. Those are overpriced and limited. They fucking suck.
>>
>>53977211
Red just offer your patron's perksat a discount so essentially they would be the same prices they are now but you can't buy your patron's rival's top perks. In addition the three perks that are currently labeled (Patron Only) stay that way.

How is that for a compromise?
>>
>>53977420
>Do everything your way
>Somehow it's a compromise
>>
>>53977413
>WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Bitch more RedPoster.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53977406
What does a Russian stringed musical instrument with a characteristic triangular body and three strings have to do with the conversation? Honestly confused.

>>53977417
Whelp that's too bad that the option was there for you and you didn't take it.
>>
>>53977432
The only compromise anyone has here is the compromise that makes them benefit the most.
>>
>>53977304
How can you say this with a straight face when quality has been increasing constantly? The jumps we have today are several times better than the jumps we had even just several hundred threads ago.
>>
>>53977211
>Yet if I'm ripping it straight from the setting rulebook, is it not an actual representation?
No. Because build points exist outside the setting, they are not something that exists in the setting. For example the pricing could change between editions, without meaning the setting had changed.

blessings from the gods exist within it.

>I'm merely bringing up a canon solution which is ruffling people's feathers apparently.
No, you are offering a choice between your made up exclusive ruling, or some pricing scheme cribbed from a rulebook. And then saying that because people don't want the exclusivity thing you are trying to shove down their throats that means the thing your weird pricing is a good idea,

As opposed to a removing any mention to the exclusivity at all (because it has no basis in reality at all) and asking their preference between normal jumpchan rules (capstones 600 CP, discounted for matching patron) or this 300/600/900 pricing scheme you pulled out of a rulebook and want to use instead of jumpchains normal rules.

You are manipulating the data to hear what you want to hear.
People don't actually want your strange pricing scheme, or your made up exclusivity crap.
They want what works.
>>
>>53977444
>you didn't take it.
Blue Feather + Cheat Mode.

Fuck pods.
>>
File: YouCantEscapeMe.jpg (610KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YouCantEscapeMe.jpg
610KB, 1080x1080px
>>53977383

>>53977388
If Red's a Cookie Demon who is also a Cat, wouldn't cookies be heretical?

>>53977409
>S/T/He/y
...what?
>>
>>53977459
Then you don't get to fucking complain about it if you're being cheesier than a Ryu player.
>>
>>53977304
If you want to see shit quality, go look at some SB jumps. Compared to those pieces of shit, even the Changeling jump you were whining about will look like a polished diamond.
>>
>>53977470
I don't like being cheesy. That's the point.
>>
>>53977470
BUT THE EXISTENCE OF PODS FORCES ME TO CHEESE, ANON.

IT PUTS A GUN TO MY HEAD.
>>
>>53977451
You know you're desperate when you make multiple posts like this stomping your feet.
>>
>>53977450
>quality has been increasing

t. someone who hasn't been keeping up with the World of Warcraft "update"
>>
>>53977451
>Speaking for everyone yet again
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53977459
There's your solution for your Chain then! Glad you could figure it out.

>>53977461
>...what?
A shortening of She/He/They into a single term. I made it up I think.

>>53977483
The don't cheese.

>>53977487
That's just you anon. That's just you.
>>
>>53977512
>The don't cheese.
That's impossible when the jump doesn't have a companion option.
>>
>>53977501
I've seen it and it's the looking to be the best MMO jump we have bar none so far.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53977516
Pods aren't cheese anon.
>>
>>53970962
MY FACE WHEN.
>>
File: 1371400010512.jpg (50KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1371400010512.jpg
50KB, 500x419px
>>53977451
>No. Because build points exist outside the setting, they are not something that exists in the setting. For example the pricing could change between editions, without meaning the setting had changed.
But then we're back into a meta ruling again and the whole argument doesn't even matter.

>No, you are offering a choice between your made up exclusive ruling, or some pricing scheme cribbed from a rulebook. And then saying that because people don't want the exclusivity thing you are trying to shove down their throats that means the thing your weird pricing is a good idea,
Except it's not my pricing scheme, it's the setting's pricing scheme. Which you insisted I needed to actually represent the setting, so it seems to be the logical way to do things. Yet when I say that, you insist that it's not an actual representation because of a meta scheming... when you were complaining that I was originally being meta.

>As opposed to a removing any mention to the exclusivity at all (because it has no basis in reality at all) and asking their preference between normal jumpchan rules (capstones 600 CP, discounted for matching patron) or this 300/600/900 pricing scheme you pulled out of a rulebook and want to use instead of jumpchains normal rules.
So am I using setting rules or am I using meta rules? Am I representing the setting or telling the setting to fuck off? What are you wanting?

>You are manipulating the data to hear what you want to hear.
You're free to believe that.

>>53977461
>>53977383
Anon, I hope you realize that you are my favorite person in this thread and I have saved all of these pictures. Yes, including the one with cookie monster's face photoshopped onto mine.
>>
>>53977534
They are overpriced and limited, designed for a thread of a half-dozen jumps and not one with nearly a thousand.
>>
>>53977540
YES, THAT IS RIGHT. I HAVE NO FACE. MY SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY, EVEN IN HELL.
>>
>>53977526
How many MMO jumps do we even have?
>>
>>53977516
Then suck it up and fucking cheese. That's the thing about having different creators - we have this little thing called DIFFERENT VIEWS. Some of them won't offer canon companions. Just a fact of life, it's like the idea of different restaurants.
>>
File: booty hunter.png (520KB, 511x403px) Image search: [Google]
booty hunter.png
520KB, 511x403px
Another lovely day in the neighborhood
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53977544
Import them into a latter Jump to free up the pod. No need to cheese necessary.
>>
>>53977579
It'd be better without your bitch ass.
>>
>>53977584
That's actually not how pods work. Importing them, they still require pods.
>>
>>53977577
Aion, FF11, Wakfu, EVE, and WoW.
>>
>>53977599

Howdy!
>>
>>53977584
oh god you really are an idiot. This isn't even going into you going into other threads with your namefag on to defend JC
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>53977601
Where does it say that? All stasis pods says is they come with and that they can be purchased multiple times. Evidence please?

>>53977627
You dropped Gold Digger, Digger, you dropped Breath of the Wild. You hurt me bro. /Joking/
>>
>>53977660
>Where does it say that?
QS said it.
>>
>>53977608
>there's only 5

Runescape when?
>>
>>53977608
Don't forget FFXIV but that's a Dirge Jump.
>>
>>53977687
When you make it.
>>
File: 1494115051249.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494115051249.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>53977660

Do not question the game master!
>>
This is going to sound slightly odd, but I need a momfu.
>>
>>53977707
why the fuck do you think he "forgot" to mention it.
>>
>>53977707
Ragnarok Online, too, right?
>>
>>53977707
It's an SB jump, so unless you're intentionally shitposting I don't know why you'd bring it up. OAA has it claimed to make a tg copy, so just wait for that.
>>
>>53977721
Raikou from Fate/?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>53977649
Changing the subject. Evidence on your claim please.

>>53977668
Evidence? A quote maybe?

>>53977719
I knew it the GM's a dick. /Joking/
>>
>>53977721
Why would you need that?

In any case, Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters is popular.
>>
>>53977668
Nah, once you spend CP to import someone they become a companion. I thought that's how its always been.
I don't really gain companions, content with the ones i have. Never really been an issue for me.
>>
File: wenfei-ye-doll.jpg (381KB, 1500x2445px) Image search: [Google]
wenfei-ye-doll.jpg
381KB, 1500x2445px
>>53977721
>>
>>53977743
Why do you expect people to keep dozens of ancient quotes in their back pocket?
>>
>>53977737
Milfzerker?

>>53977750
I'm kinda sorta attempting to balance my companion builds. Got a couple of kids, so they need grandparents to spoil them rotten.

Well, when I'm not doing it anyways.
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>53976493
>>53976436
This anon is correct about it being a persistent Shaping/reality-warping immunity. Things like damage from magical spells, forces, and physical force still apply.
>>53976433
Ask me again later. Assume it's like having one of the best possible hearthstones attuned to you. I'll work on the exact math when I don't feel like I just had a stroke.
>>53976488
No limit, though note you're just making temporary (but very accurate) constructs with the same damage/effects/abilities.
>>53976578
No.
>>53976704
Will consider.
>>53976930
This anon >>53977038 is correct and if Favored Abilities are any indicator, it's not that hard to branch out to combat things.

I need a break. I've been working on this damn thing since I woke up this morning. I'll ask Wu what his future plans or ideas are when he's up again.

I sincerely hope the jump is enjoyable.
>>
>>53977736
>OAA has it claimed to make a tg copy

Really?

You know, I knew my memory was getting to be shite, but you'd think I'd remember something like this.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>53977774
Because I expect people to either put forward evidence or be dismissed out of hand.
>>
>>53977784
That's the case as far as I know. I'd rather have a FFXIV jump made by OAA than one made by SB anyways.
>>
>>53977784
It was a wild night, you had your face eyebrows-deep in that mountain of cocaine after three tequila shots.
>>
>>53977829
>he doesn't even realize who he's talking to.

Maybe I'm not the only one getting retarded in my old age.

>>53977837
Who the fuck let me get that deep into the cocaine.

You know I'm allergic to it.
>>
>>53977776
That would be her, yes.

Unless you're the same type of dude as that one panthetistic god anon, having her play the part of actual mom might not be so great of an idea.
>>
>>53977541
Red, I don't care about this stupid argument and I'm not going to come in support of your argument or the other anon's, but I just want to make an earnest appeal for you to use a more normal format.

While you might want to adjust the pricing scheme to match the game mechanics where the opposed gods perks cost more to buy, that is honestly more limiting on build variety and choice than it is interesting thematically; if you chose to go the Tzeentch path, all it does to have the Nurgle perks cost more is to discourage people from taking any Nurgle perks at all.

Having exclusivity is equally limiting to build variety, as people will only ever make builds within the 4 sets, rather than picking and choosing from between all the options available in the jump based on their limited budget.

Changing the pricing to a more regular set up like 200/400/600/800, and making them all available to each other would solve all these issues, in that it allows people to have choice in what they want the most without excessively limiting them for that choice in other areas. That said, a regular pricing scheme isn't even entirely necessary as long as the pricing scheme you come up with appropriately accounts for these issues.

Increasing the cost of opposing Gods perks might be appropriate, but it has the consequences of causing the jump to have a minor version of the problem caused by Perk Origin Exclusivity; less choice overall and thus less variety for everyone, so I'd ask you not to for those reasons.
>>
>>53977852
well, people tend to forget these sorts of things after doing shots
>>
File: 6567578.png (30KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
6567578.png
30KB, 227x200px
>>53977868
Everyone knows this is just you samefagging. Who are you even trying to fool? Your post is the exact same.
>>
>>53977855
Pantheistic god anon?
>>
>>53977868
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH
>WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE
Can you be any worse? Let the topic die, the jump isn't going to change.
>>
>>53977599
>>
>>53977883
I thought that's why we had the designated driver. To keep us from our horrible mistakes.

Please tell me that was the most I got up to that night.
>>
>>53977868
I think you might actually be autistic. The unerring obsession, the focus on infallible, imagined rules, and the complete lack of empathy are all signs.
>>
>>53977383
>Baking
Top tier anon.

>>53977388
Baking is great, no matter what you bake.

>>53977743
>>53977794
I don't have a quote either, but anon is correct. I was pretty disappointed since importing Pods had been my only way of keeping up my massive number of Companions at the time. I had to drop a lot of them.
>>
>>53977855
Explain further?
>>
>>53977868
Fuck off already, red has decided to capitulate to your shitposting anyway, can't you give it a fucking rest.
>>
>>53977934
He's autistic, just minimize his posts. Autists can't recognize when to fucking stop.
>>
>>53977913
I believe that falls under a They then.
>>
File: jake_starryshock.gif (108KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
jake_starryshock.gif
108KB, 300x200px
>>53977512
I'll have you know that I sexually identify as a Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Terminator
REEEEEEEEE!

I'm a guy if it ever matters. Probably won't thought.

>>53977541
I am bad with words, especially when it comes to my expressing thanks or happiness, but hopefully this can convey some of it.

Sorry for late replies. Just finished baking pie.
...and then spoiler fucked up my post.
>>
>>53977917
>Please tell me that was the most I got up to that night.
Well, it's certainly a possibility.
>>
>>53977852
It's yours whether you wanted it or not now. At least even if you do a crappy job it still can't be worse than a SB jump
>>
>>53977884
>>53977897
>>53977919
>>53977934
>>53977950
I'm literally posting in this argument for the first time. But since this is the kind of response politely asking for something to be changed and voicing my concerns, I guess I'll fuck off then.
>>
>>53977894
>>53977933
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53447381/#53456161
>>
File: Smug Frost.jpg (23KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frost.jpg
23KB, 500x331px
>>53977917
>Please tell me that was the most I got up to that night
Oh, you did much more than that. Let's just say you would have made Slaanesh proud.
>>
>>53977976
I'd say good riddance, but I know you're still here and will be shitposting until the thread dies, then shitposting in the next one too since you don;t have a life.
>>
>>53977991
...okay.

So milfzerker is the molesting kind?
>>
>>53977794
IRC found it:
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S36582697#p36596766
"The official stance and the system I originally designed for jumpchain is that Companions are people explicitly given to you within a jump's purchasable options. Anyone outside of those specifically offered by the jump itself must be stored in stasis pods, like main characters."
>>
>>53977972
>It's yours whether you wanted it or not

Nope.
Not until I get signed, legal documentation and adoption papers saying that I did this thing.

>>53977968
>>53977996

Fffffffffffffffffuck.
This is what happens when you create an emotional-empowerment-feedback-loop based on passion and emotion, kids.
Don't do what I did.
I didn't even THINK about that thematic until JUST THE FUCK NOW.
>>
>>53977996
oh, I'm sure Seras would have kept him from anything THAT bad
>>
File: whipitout.jpg (12KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
whipitout.jpg
12KB, 187x252px
>>53978044
not if she was helpiiiing
>>
>>53977956
You're fine! Enjoy your amazing pie, anon.

>>53977884
>>53977897
>>53977919
>>53977934
>>53977950
>>53978021
Let's... not be too quick on jumping the gun. The argument was placed in a nice manner, so I want to at least look it over.

>>53977868
>if you chose to go the Tzeentch path, all it does to have the Nurgle perks cost more is to discourage people from taking any Nurgle perks at all.
If we're going to be fair, if you're jumping for Tzeentch you're probably not going to go for Nurgle.

>Having exclusivity is equally limiting to build variety, as people will only ever make builds within the 4 sets, rather than picking and choosing from between all the options available in the jump based on their limited budget.
Five sets, actually. But between the perks in the Human/Astartes area, the items, and the Chaos powers, it's significantly unlikely that you would see much of people going through most of the Chaos powers anyway.

I'm not sure what to say, just that for now to remember >>53977377 and give me some time.

>>53978043
SLAANESH WELCOMES YOU.
>>
File: Seras Victoria.jpg (106KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
Seras Victoria.jpg
106KB, 850x601px
>>53978044
>implying she didn't go along with it
Alucard was a great influence on her.
>>
File: [CONCERN].gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
[CONCERN].gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>53978059
>>53978086
>>53978095
DESIST.
>>
>>53978109
best jumps for stuff related to the soul?

also speaking of soul...
>>53977582 seems our friend is trying to take ours!
>>
>>53978027
Not really, but she's still basically mentally ill, can't separate maternal love from romantic love, and has the potential to go full yandere.
>>
>>53978086
>Five sets, actually. But between the perks in the Human/Astartes area, the items, and the Chaos powers, it's significantly unlikely that you would see much of people going through most of the Chaos powers anyway.
Doesn't that ultimately come down to how much anons want the Chaos powers compared to the human/astartes perks though? You have to see what the builds turn out to look like before saying that people won't pigeon hole themselves spending as much cp as possible on Chaos powers, ignoring everything else.
>>
>>53978134
>defending their trash tier fanfic

Wait wut

who the fuck would earnestly defend this. we wholly acknowledge it's hot garbage and just want to be left alone.
>>
>>53978159
It's fun hot garbage though.
>>
>>53978159
I like to think that thread is just our shitposter venting his autism to the entire board. It'd fit him.

Anyway, I don't think it was worth anon liking it. It's a tumor, obvious shitposting, and the mods have ignored that guy consistently in the past, so it's irrelevant. Besides, we actually directly went and talked to the mods about the difference between CYOAs and Quests in the past, so that issue is done and over.
>>
>>53978159
Unfortunately the Asshole Patrol we have shitposting here has gone to other generals to stir up trouble.
>>
File: Chara's Special Attack.jpg (207KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
Chara's Special Attack.jpg
207KB, 640x355px
>>53978134
I can't tell if you're saying that the shitposters are our soul or not here.
>>
>>53978134
lol its getting slid, 10/10 thread would be apart of again.
>>
>>53978155
While that is a true case and I can't really say that would happen for certain, it is still a concern I have to address. I can't just likewise assume that people will just dump everything into Chaos powers either. There's more to consider than just one section of the jump.
>>
>>53978186
I can't disagree with that.
>>
>>53978134
... I can't see any connection as to why I was quoted there but okay.
>>
>>53978043
So you shit on the jumpmaker and help drive him away, but then when he takes his jumps to SB you refuse to own up and replace them. Were you just looking to deprive us of jumps?
>>
>>53978270
You won't acknowledge his FFXIV bait so now he's breaking out out-of-board bait.
>>
>>53978270
Didn't you have a giant bonfire that turns people into flame elementals and/or mega space marines? That seems magic enough to justify asking about the soul. Joking and not him, but I'm still curious about that thing.
>>
>>53978295
Doooon't remember any of that, babe.

Naw, all I remember was giving my opinion to an anon in a poorly-placed fit of irritation, and regretting the post afterward.

Now what I DO remember is your autistic little tushy taking it, and deciding to shitpost many, MANY different threads with it. To the point I swear you were dropping your pants and literally slapping people in the face with your micrometer.

Maybe learn to accept the consequences of your actions, babe. You'll be better off in the long run if you realize that your shit is why your life stage is at this point, instead of foisting blame on everyone else.

>>53978305
That's gonna need at least two PowerPoint presentations and a diagram, and me to survive my morning shift tomorrow. I got the first three, but the latter is right now an impossibility.
>>
>>53978346
Haven't you learned our shitheads are like a tsundere anime girl?

They CAN'T take responsibility.
>>
>>53977541
How does Might of A Legion work if we take the standard human background? Our origin was as part of the Legion Auxillia or something?

Does demonic name come with the usual disadvantages (ie: if someone knows our demonic name, does that grant them advantages over us?)

Can you take Black Pariah with Psyker Surprise?
>>
File: assassin FEEL.png (99KB, 231x258px) Image search: [Google]
assassin FEEL.png
99KB, 231x258px
What was the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?
>>
>>53978383
Make something up, it does not come with disadvantages, hell yes you can.
>>
>>53978393
I started posting here.
>>
>>53978295
Except it was Dirge that was harassing OAA for years, so nothing you said has any logic to it.
>>
>>53978393
It happens to me every morning.
I wake up, and I'm not in my chain, I'm here, in the real world, where nothing truly amazing can ever happen.
>>
>>53978407
>nothing amazing happens
Not with that attitude!
>>
Jumpers, are there any settings that are good for trading around items or powers? Like a marketplace where I could easily get a power or item of equivalent value to whatever I'm offering in return?
>>
>>53978438
Fallen London or Changeling the Lost.
>>
>>53978416
>ywn see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
>ywn watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate
Why live?

Jumpers!
When have you made Tears in Rain-type remarks about your previous adventures? Who did you tell?
>>
>>53978398
>Black Pariah with Psyker Surprise
...what?

I'm a little confused as to what Black Pariah actually does. As a soul based jumper, does it actually take all that away? I want the effects but don't want to lose my soul.

justjumperproblems?
>>
File: 57527629_p0.png (414KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
57527629_p0.png
414KB, 778x778px
>>53978393
Saying goodbye to Ion.
>>
>>53978454
Black Pariah is basically what happened when Horus merged a Blank with a Daemon. So you'll be fine, no soul stuff is being taken.
>>
>>53978346
>Naw, all I remember was giving my opinion to an anon in a poorly-placed fit of irritation, and regretting the post afterward.
I don't think you need to regret any of it when you didn't do anything wrong. All you were doing was telling the truth that people had to know.

Dirge had no right to harass you, and having his jumps on the drive even though he was harassing you for years is a mess up on Brutus's part. There's no reason to tolerate a person that actively undermines other jumpmakers.
>>
File: sweating pikmen.png (921KB, 1030x716px) Image search: [Google]
sweating pikmen.png
921KB, 1030x716px
What happens when you have a sexual dream about a companion? How do you look them in the eye the next day? What if it's not a sexual dream about a companion, but someone you hate?
>>
>>53978451
Bladerunner when
>>
>>53978493
Look, my companions are waifus and our kids. Sex dreams with the former are normal, if any occur with the later then we have a big problem.
>>
>>53978416
I said truly amazing, sure I can do some cool stuff like skydiving and maybe one day go on a Spacewalk, but I'm literally never going to be able to call down fire and lightning with a snap of my fingers outside of the virtual world.
>>
>>53978393
Madoka, Madoka in general. I ended caring a lot for the cast, which meant that it hurt when I had to let Homura go through all those time loops so that Madoka could become a goddess. I made sure everyone suffered as little as possible, but...I still felt like a huge dick.
>>
File: 1482947495849.png (164KB, 690x288px) Image search: [Google]
1482947495849.png
164KB, 690x288px
>>53978493
> "I had a dream where you fucked me."
> "... w-what?"
> "Yeah," Jumper said, casually sipping their coffee. "You grabbed me by the wrists, pushed me against the wall, and just started having your way with me. And I couldn't do anything about it, while you just went to town. Drowning me in your body to your own satisfaction over... and over... and over."
> Their companion stared at Jumper for a long moment, nervous. Uncertain.
> They might have been biting their lip just a bit.
> The silence stretched on.
> "Oh well," Jumper said finally, turning unceremoniously to leave. "Time to go start the day."
> It took some time for their companion to follow.
>>
>>53978520
We could probably rig up some sort of tesla coil system. Wouldn't be quite as awe-inspiring an experience, but if you really wanted to shoot lightning it's possible.
>>
>>53978622
That was just an example, anon. There is LITERALLY no way for me to have a pokemon in real life that can do all the things they do in a Jump.
>>
>>53978635
Maybe not EVERYTHING, but bioengineering is making leaps and bounds with a couple enhancements here and there grafted in or grown after the fact we could come damn close.
>>
>>53978493
It goes in the noodle-incident file and is never spoken of again.
>>
>>53978493
Why anon we have sex, duh.
Then afterwards we avoid eye contact, there's been more than one companion that's died immediately after our intimacy, usually during wars. sometimes not though.
>>
>>53978393

Intervention for the jumper's increasingly loosening standards in Akame Ga Kill. It was like a bucket of icewater after a long, torrid orgy of vengeance and cruelty. It was fuckin' sobering to know exactly what was happening and what path it was leading down
>>
>>53978736
Was there a literal bucket of icewater? Considering the jump there's a certain lass who could give you all the ice you can handle.
>>
File: Metal Gear Poke.png (66KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Poke.png
66KB, 2000x1500px
>>53978667
>Solid Snivy
>Tepig Boss
>Revolver Oshawott

Metal Pokeball!
>>
>>53978790
>a spinoff that makes metal types worthwhile/godlike
wew lad
>>
>>53978817
>Steel
>not being the best typing
What are you high on, that shit resists Fairy among like 10 other types, it's a fantastic type.
>>
File: arsene.png (928KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
arsene.png
928KB, 1024x1365px
>>53978750

Maybe.

Esdeath was extremely high up on the list of people who had to be destroyed, though.

Although I've mentioned before, but Akame Ga Kill was not a raging hellfire of destruction of the Empire as it would be in my other chains. The way things were set up, it was like the capital city was struck with a terrible plague, that attacked everyone regardless of status or wealth. A social plague, though. Suddenly, everything you put your value in and considered yours was stripped from you in whatever way possible. "I'm an S" as a bad indicator of that. It took about an extended stay in an ordinary world jump with no powers to act as a way for the jumper to chill out and reevaluate things

Considering the jumps after were a magical girl jump or two and now moving into a mech arc, it's probably just moving on to exploring new ways of having his fun without needing to dismantle things
>>
>>53978833
Well magical girls solve everything. It's well known.
>>
>>53978860

Madoka is a weird barrier on my magical girl arcs, though.
I never know how to approach it, because especially now I'm not really in a position where I ignore the plot nor where I can really overturn everything.

Plus I have difficulty actually finding anything I want in the OG Madoka jump.
>>
What Essence would be required for a Charm to literally slap Sol's addiction and moping out of him?
>>
>>53978821
Steel/Bug is the best defensive typing hands-down. Tendency towards high Defense and Special Defense, and only one weakness - Fire.

Dark/Ghost or pure-Electric with Levitate might look better on paper, but the only Dark/Ghosts have mediocre stats and are weak to Fairy, and the only Levitate-Electric still takes STAB neutral damage from almost everything, including Normal, and Levitate can be suppressed or ignored by several means.

Steel/Bug would be even better if its sole weakness was a non-Starter Type.

Unfortunately, Steel is pretty meh offensively, except against Rock and Fairy.
>>
>>53978896
What's most important is to spreed hope and not give into despair. To do what you can.
>>
>>53978936
I'd argue that Steel/Fairy would be the best defensive typing, you get even MORE resistances, I THINK, haven't looked in a while.
>>
>>53978960
It's close, since it's not clear which is worse - a 4x Fire weakness, or a 2x weakness to both Fire and Ground.

Earthquake is a very common move on endgame/meta teams, but should the meta really count here?
>>
>>53978598
> The silence stretched on.
> YWN be forced up against the wall and have your brains fucked out by someone sexually assertive.
>Even in your day time fantasies such an event has to take place in a dream.

https://youtu.be/4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>53978598
>Jumper has a prophetic dreams perk
>Companion's face when they realise this
>>
>>53979076
>"I'm going to do WHAT?"
>>
>>53976879
I never got anything that would make me not allergic to it So my jumper doesn't drink coffee without good reason...
>>
>>53973670
>>53970962

I'm confused - can Undivided buy perks from all four gods? Does following a single god give discounts on that god's perks?
>>
>>53979116
>"Not what, who. And that who is me-"
>"NOT HELPING JUMPER."
>>
>>53979076
Speaking of which, do we have any perks like that?
>>
>>53979207
Green Dreams from ASoIaF is one, and I think there's others.
>>
>>53979207
I think Adventure Time, Supernatural, and Guardians of Ga'Hoole have prophetic dream perks.
>>
>>53974644
Grapes was last place among the people who got into Class 1-A iirc, so a single person doing better than him means he's out.
>>
>>53975188
Wait wasnt it headed by the Sidereals?

>N/A dot Craft: Fate "artifacts"
>>
>>53975809
Off the top of my head-become a corporate ghost upon death bound to the company, remove ineffiency by existing in the general vicinity and magically accelerate all the projects
>>
Damn, this has been a long thread. And relatively civil compared to similarly long threads I've remembered. Good job, team!

Is the rest of /tg/ asleep or something?
>>
>>53979557
Most of it, yeah.
>>
>>53979565
Oh hi, Bee. Glad to have something other to talk about than my UNYIELDING RANGE AGAINST ALL THAT IS GOLDEN AND SOLAR BECAUSE HOLY SHIT WHILE I KNOW THE ACTUAL ARGUMENT'S BEEN SETTLED, >>53974283 TRIGGERS ME

Anyway, how's DS1 and DS2 going? Need any ideas for anything?
>>
>>53979603
>>>53974283 TRIGGERS ME
Why? It's true.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53979603
I haven't started work yet since the current Jump is still in an alright spot and I've been hitting a really good stride in my chain. Jumper had kids, plot development, more Stands to make, city ship is expanding evermore, etc. I'm probably gonna start work after this current section since people seem to be looking forward to the updates.

I suppose I do have one question for people, and it's about the Dark Souls 2 Jump. Does anyone have any preference for what the origins would be like? I've been toying with the idea of origins being based you being a knight either from a foreign land or from one of the different fallen kingdoms but was curious if people had other things in mind.
>>
>>53979668
Origins based on Magic type and such maybe. Factions was all DS1 now right? Oh and a super hard mode from the Champions Stone oath maybe?
>>
>>53979696
Magic types would be a bit too limiting, being just Sorcery, Hexes, Miracles, Pyromancy and not too thematic of the plot in Dark Souls 2, if that's what you were talking about. DS1 gave a lot more emphasis to the lords, their factions and different covenants so I'll probably be focusing on expanding the covenant angle the current has for that Jump.

That being said, Champions Stone for a drawback or something could be great.
>>
>>53979741
I meant more along the lines of the Dragon Creation/Scholar of the First Sin stuff Aldea got up to (Seriously man how did you make a dragon into a chick and then yourself into a dragon or a lava shoggoth I can't rightly recall that storyline very well), weird stuff with the Dark (My Waifu is in the North in a city above not-Hell), and the Next Monarch (Crowns!).
>>
>>53979894
Hmmm. . .actually, that could be really, really good. I'd need to go over the DLC stuff again since that's where the majority of the big plot stuff like that is explained, but I was planning to do that already since it's been forever since I familiarized myself with DS2. Stuff connected to Aldea (like some form of dragon in human skin deal) or a Shard of Manus origin could both be a lot of fun to design.

I can't give any definites right now on what I'm doing there, since I can't remember a lot of important things, but that's pretty helpful.
>>
>>53979961
No problem. Those were the kinds of things that stuck out in my mind when I think back on DS2, that and being trolled hard during the PVP heyday.
>>
Could it be possible to stick my dick in Nasuverse Gaia with Receptive Doves and make a baby?

Could I fuck a TYPE and make a baby?
Thread posts: 825
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.