[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1575: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 59

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53952870
>>
Is Val still alive?
>>
>>53961988
Nope. Dead as a door mouse.
>>
File: Good.png (425KB, 461x567px) Image search: [Google]
Good.png
425KB, 461x567px
>>53961997
Good.
>>
>import Ten-Thousand Winter Nights from Mortal Hero Gauntlet into Soul Eater
>get a murderous sword-waifu
Best idea or best idea?
>>
Hypothetically speaking, if I were to single handedly conquer medieval Europe, how would the average peasant in the know respond to said conquest?
>>
File: 0FkY7mn.jpg (70KB, 1094x414px) Image search: [Google]
0FkY7mn.jpg
70KB, 1094x414px
Is there any point on wasting time on convincing people to join as companions when you can just murderer them and bring them with you?
>>
File: Solar default.jpg (66KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
Solar default.jpg
66KB, 600x668px
>>53962032
Depends on what abilities do you use, the exact time period and whether you get the local churchs on your side or you get labeled as the anti-christ or whatever other pagan demonic entity is there around.

So, now that Solars is out, just be a Solar and conquer everything.

Speaking of Exalted, can you still summon demons from Malfeas outside the Exalted jumps if you have the sorcery to do it?
>>
File: harry vs clown.jpg (226KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
harry vs clown.jpg
226KB, 1200x799px
What did the boggart turn into when you faced it in Harry Potter during 3rd year?

And how did you make it funny enough to laugh at with riddikulus?
>>
File: Powerpuff_Girls-0.png (447KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff_Girls-0.png
447KB, 1000x562px
What would people like to see in a Powerpuff Girls jump?
>>
>>53962233
No idea... my Jumper blacked out. When I awoke, I was told I'd not only destroyed the Boggart and the wall behind it, but much of the landscape around the school for several miles. It was quite funny seeing the Wizarding world label me as an unnatural expression of magic.
>>
>>53962236
Super Satan Powers, Formula for Super Girls/Boys, Super Smarts, Refilling bottle of Chemical X, themed villain stuff like that used by Princess and the SJW chick, and mayor of a nearby town.
>>
>>53962236
Absolutely nothing from the new series.
>>
>>53962266
It's shit like this that makes me want to drop /jc/ and never return.
>>
>>53962282
Optional drawback like Teen Titans?
>>
>>53962289
Feel free to do so anytime, Anon.
>>
>>53962275
Mhm, alright. The mayor thing would just make you the mayor of a town?

>>53962282
That goes without saying.

>>53962305
Hm, right. Might make it a drawback, sure.
>>
>>53957245
Not that I know of, no.

>an Exalted's powers (an Exaltation? not familiar with the rpg)
"The Exalted" would be referring to them as a whole, "Exalt" for a single one, "Exalts" for a group of them, and "Exaltation" for the divine superweapon attached to their soul.

>>53957398
Great Curse for Lunars is pretty much the same as Solars, though it manifests a little differently and they additionally gain Limit from being in the light of the full moon.

Mental resistances/immunities will probably help. But willpower on the other hand probably won't do more than mitigate it a bit, since willpower only really allows you to retain partial control while under it's effects.

>>53959788
Yup. It's removed for everyone.

>>53962060
>Speaking of Exalted, can you still summon demons from Malfeas outside the Exalted jumps if you have the sorcery to do it?
You should be able to do so as normal, yeah.
>>
>>53962233
Banchó's wife hitting me with a paternity suit.

Gave her a rather messy abortion.
>>
>>53962326
>You should be able to do so as normal, yeah.

So, what happens if you don't pay a demon after the contract is up?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>53962437
...Why would you pay demons or make a contract with them?

Demon summoning in Exalted binds them as slaves to your will for either a year and a day, or for one task.
>>
>>53962461
That's horrible. How do I bind Exalted as slaves to me for a year and a day?
>>
>>53962497
By beating them up and forcing them to do what you say, not sure why you would stop after a year and a day though.
>>
>>53962507
Good point. I gots me some oathbinding stuff from Viking Saga and Changeling (just not sure if the Viking stuff would work without Sorcery, only got myself Words Have Power and the 18 Runes), and the Taboo from God of Highschool ght be worth looking into. Any other strong binding stuff I could look into?
>>
>>53961971
thank you for making the thread properly with a link to the previous one
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53962497
Eh, 1st Circles are basically spawned as servants/slaves from the get-go by their progenitors. Business as usual for them, except Creation's scenery is nicer.

But yeah, demons get a pretty raw deal.

At least Elementals can only be bound for a month, and are usually treated well on account of spirit courts getting angry if they're too mistreated.

As for binding Exalts... no clue. Demons are genuinely loyal to their summoner, and most things I can think of just force people to obey you instead.
>>
>>53962461
What's stopping the Solars or Abyssals from summoning Third Circles or Fetichs? Having the equivalent of Sol Invictus at your service seems like an easy way to stomping the Realm.

Makes you wonder how the Usurpation even happened in the first place.
>>
>>53962656
3rd circles can only be summoned on calibration if I remember right. High essence solars have a charm that can force a mini calibration for summoning though.
>>
so here's a quick WIP of the destroy all monsters gauntlet

> Ideas for monster customization are about half done

>Army customization is one third done need to do Air Force and Naval stuff.

> Need to figure out what the damn hell I'm doing for drop in whatsoever

>Kilaakians are probably getting the least number of perks but the most powerful ones If you like subterfuge and science, i.e. limited numerically, but subtle and technologically advanced forces.

>drawbacks need to be done, I am pretty bad at coming up with drawbacks.

Suggestions and Constructive Critique is welcome
>>
>>53962682
It's already awful and I only just clicked on it, nto even scrolled down. Christ can you not even do basic formatting?
>>
>>53962656
Well, Abyssals can't learn Solar Circle Sorcery, so they can't summon 3rd Circles at all.

But for Solars, it's mostly this >>53962675

As well as the fact that binding a 3rd Circle demon is pretty damn hard, and if you fail, the demon's free to do whatever it wants to you.

Also, you need to actually learn Sorcery up to the Solar Circle and the spell.
>>
>>53962675
>part of surrender oaths apparently made it so prisoners' vital organs can't be summoned easily
>solars go ahead and find a way to cheat past it

Holy FUCK those anons were right, the Exalted were monsters
>>
>>53962720
I generally wait until everything else is finished For the formatting so I don't have to constantly reformat everything with every new thing that gets added or Expanded on.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>53962727
Actually, the Yozis found it quite useful to have their 3rd Circles be summoned occasionally.

It was kind of annoying to them that they couldn't be summoned after the Usurpation.
>>
>>53962796
but why tho

From what I heard the first age Solars were gangrapong their lovers and comrades near the end. Can't imagine what they'd do to their actual enemies
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>53962860
Because they then could influence Creation (and their summoners). Infernalists and such actually hit their peak at the time of the Usurpation, so they were actually /more/ amendable to demons at that time than before. One of them actually married a 3rd Circle (pic related).

...And that's if the Solar actually managed to bind them, because a demonologist overestimating themselves is still the main source of unbound demons in Creation.

Besides, most of the Solars weren't retarded enough to abuse demon princes. Those are threats even to elder Solars.

Also, that's pretty exaggerated. And calling them "enemies" ignores that to most of the Solars, the War was ancient history they didn't really care much about.
>>
Why can't you fuckers just post in the Exalted General thread?
>>
>>53962942
They would consider our pretending games too autistic.
>>
>>53962942
Because /exg/ is dead, and because you can't be arsed to tal about anything more interesting
>>
>>53962940
>Amalioin

It astounds me the Solar Deliberative were apparently nicer to her than any god, elemental or mortal I can think of off the top of my head thouh. Makes sense tho, gods are cunts and they had a Tomb King-like magical architecture dickmeasuring contest going on in a lot of prefectures so her services mustve been very valued
>>
File: ShielderGOState4.png (280KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
ShielderGOState4.png
280KB, 512x724px
Which FATE can I get best girl? Mashu/Shielder?
>>
>>53963071
Only GO
>>
What's a good jump in which to rest and recuperate?
>>
File: MashuShielderBig.jpg (874KB, 2006x1317px) Image search: [Google]
MashuShielderBig.jpg
874KB, 2006x1317px
>>53963093
Who's creating FATE GO then?
>>
>>53962682

Are the army soldiers and such Followers?
>>
>>53963113
Val but not for a long while, got dires irae first which is some kind of weird alternate universe WW2 anime
>>
>>53963113
Val is.
>>
>>53962233
My IRL wife, decades older than she is now and in awful shape. She just started crying and asking me why I'd abandoned her. I didn't manage to get out a Riddikulus. I broke, and Lupin took care of it instead of taking care of it when it was Harry's turn. Everyone assumed she was my mother or grandmother, and I didn't correct them. Most of them were sympathetic, which only hurt worse. Quite frankly, it took me most of the Jump to get over it.

I made sure to track down the Potter-verse's version of her and ensure she and her family were well-cared for. It didn't help the guilt.
>>
>>53963126
Yes,they are NPC followers,I need to add stuff about where they arrive with you and stay and such.
>>
>>53963100
CATastrophe.
Seafood, beach parties, catgirls in bikinis, optional low-key treasure hunting
>>
>>53963113
Yo. It's a while yet.

If you do want her, she's technically gainable in FSN or FZ. Make a new companion and make them a Demiservant. Shielder is an available class. Mashu doesn't really have any advantages that wouldn't be bought through the Supplement so she's fully creatable, just decide that the OC companion you just bought looks like her, sounds like her and lived the same life as her prior to Chaldea. Or whatever. That's just through the jump, obviously with pods you could actually get Mashu herself, since FSN runs right up until just before GO would start.
>>
>>53963166
I thought Mash only exists a bit in the future to the 5th Grail War?
>>
>>53962675
That charm is fun. If you use it to summon a 3rd Circle, it forces you to roll against each 3rd Circle you already bound. If you fail any of those rolls, every single bound demon you have slips free from its bindings.
>>
>>53963163
Thank you
>>
>>53963195
Sure but you only start a year before the 5th starts (Or immediately as it does if you're a Servant) and I'm faaaairly sure Mashu exists within ten years of that start date.
>>
>>53963166
If we are talking about pods, you can just use Kaleidoscope (or any other alternate universe traveling method) to search for a version of her.

How is your Dies Irae reading going? I just finished the first route, but I guess you read faster than me.
>>
>>53963231
That too.

Oh no, my time is split between many things (For example, finishing off the machine perks for Automata right now) so I'm only just starting Kasumi's route (Since I did Marie's first). Still have enough notes that I could probably make the jump pretty big as is though.
>>
>>53963262
Do you ever plan on updating the Warhammer Bretonnia jump or is it already in its final form?
>>
>>53963144
>Yes,they are NPC followers,I need to add stuff about where they arrive with you and stay and such.

Cool

>>53963166

New Jump when
>>
>>53963284
Oh, most of my stuff is eventually getting redone in some way. Bretonnia is one of them but barring major issues, it's not going to be for a while.
>>
>>53963301
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>53963290
Mmmm, not sure. I've got a few things that only need descriptions but I've been having a bit of trouble staying on task when writing fluff for stuff. May take a break from writing for others and see if I can get at least one thing out before the month's end.
>>
>>53962289
Why? That's what Jumpchain is all about: Showing off how big your metaphorical dick is.
>>
File: 1458857190520.gif (203KB, 606x557px) Image search: [Google]
1458857190520.gif
203KB, 606x557px
What jumps have the best flight abilities? Feel free to give perks for either enabling it or enhancing it.

Give me some writefagging about the first time jumper told gravity to suck it.
>>
>>53963424
Bragging about mary sues didn't used to be the goal, just an inevitability. Now some people definitely view it as the goal.
>>
>>53963464
It's been the goal ever since Reborn got made, and that was basically the start of /jc/.
>>
>>53963426
Well, I think Gravity Falls and Lifeless Being have option that let you fly as fast as you run, and Infernals can learn to do that too through Adorjan charms? Teen Titans has Tamaranean, which gives you FTL flight outside of an atmosphere.

Guardians of Ga'Hoole has Silent Wing to let you fly sneakily, Gizzard Flying to help with complex flight, and Raptor for Aerial Combat.

Wii Sports Resort has Stick The Dismount which lets you survive pretty much any landing, and Volare! to make you an ace flyer.

Ace Combat has some good stuff too.

And while not flight-specific, Super Mario RPG has Shell Charge, which lets hit top speed instantly without having to speed up. Which is nice. Also helps with ramming.
>>
>>53963635
>Lifeless Being
Wait, that's the name of the perk... Hm. Tales of Symphonia, I think?
>>
>>53963664
Tales of Symphonia has Lifeless Being, yes. It's a big bundle of powers that aren't so much directly power but might have the most utility out of any single perk in the chain. No need for food, rest, air or water. You can control your own age at will. I think there's some other stuff too, but the creation of light wings and 3D flight as fast as you can run is the final power I can remember it giving, which is sweet.
>>
>>53963464
Clearly, you need a new home on the internet. Perhaps you could lift up Reddit's traffic somewhat.
>>
>>53963071
You know... I /thought/ I knew how my Fate/ Jumps were going to go... but then you show up with apparently the best PERSON EVER and dash every scrap of it.

I don't know whether to hug you or throw you against some rocks.
>>
File: blumenkranzintensifies.gif (960KB, 364x355px) Image search: [Google]
blumenkranzintensifies.gif
960KB, 364x355px
>>53960972
>Post music that never fail to make you hype

These two, especially when played in order in quick succession. Songs which fit together well without being deliberately written to do so always get me going, but these are most topical to my jumper so it hits even harder.
https://youtu.be/x7wryLYBzZg
https://youtu.be/uyTSS4iq0cI
>>
>>53962282
I don't even know what you could add. The new series is really boring. They sucked out most of the life from it.

Maybe the ability to twerk. Twerk despite being toddlers.
>>
>>53963753
Reddit is shit, pretty much everywhere is a special brand of shit. The only reason 4chan is the least shit is it's actually active and not some barely twitching corpse. That's not gonna stop my bitching about the anons I disagree with and vice versa though.
>>
>>53963926
>twerking

jesus christ no. why.
>>
>>53963926
Well I'm glad I didn't watch that.
>>
Which sounds like the better name for a son, /jc/?
Corin, Aric, Arnath, Sammuel, Arthur, or Bromos?

Not sure on the kid's personality yet, but I imagine out of the other nine sons he's going to wind up being the practical one of the bunch. The one you see sighing in exasperation at the hijinks of the others while going "Why can't this family be normal."

Also a natural at the forge and anvil. Like, takes to it right out the womb.
>>
>>53963926
Oh god why?
>>
File: Disgusted.gif (1MB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
1MB, 343x255px
>>53963926
>>
>>53964063
Definitely Sam, then. You don't call a kid Bromos or Aric and expect them to grow up practical, unless you're into reverse child psychology
>>
>>53964111
>You don't call a kid Bromos or Aric and expect them to grow up practical

TBF he might grow up practical just because of the teenage rebellious phase. If you look at regular kids / human kids, a Jumper-kid would be a LOT more extreme.

Although I agree out of principle, Sammuel's just a good name all around.
>>
What's there to do in RWBY? What's there to steal that might be useful?
>>
>>53963926

No me gusta

:o)
>>
File: The Horror.jpg (61KB, 897x643px) Image search: [Google]
The Horror.jpg
61KB, 897x643px
>>53964236
>>
For jumpers with extra life perks, what's dying and coming back like?
>>
>>53964192
>What's there to do in RWBY?
The cast/waifus?

Aside from that... hunt Grimm, punch the terrorist villains, make transforming weaponry.

>What's there to steal that might be useful?
Dust, the stuff's really useful. Also robots, and maybe the Maiden powers if you don't mind murdering people for it.

Most interesting to steal are probably the four Relics supposedly made by the two creator gods, since they're said to bestow immense power and would allow someone to change the world if they had all four. They represent knowledge, creation, destruction, and choice reprectively.

No clue on what these relics actually do or look like yet though, they've only been revealed a bit ago. Supposedly each of the academies guards one.
>>
>>53964063
Arthur. Especially if he inherits any of your perks or shit that help contribute to your kingship.
>>
>>53964275
Depends on how you die.
>>
>>53964275
Depends on the perk. Some perks just have you awake again the previous morning and others simply restore your body (so it would be pretty similar to full body regeneration).
>>
>>53964192
>What's there to steal that might be useful?
Semblances/Aura.
>>
>>53964292
What's the Waifu tier list for RWBY look like?
>>
>>53963166

How is fate/Apocrypha coming along?I enjoy your Fate Jump's quite a bit.
>>
Hey /JC/ what jumps have perks for Strategy or Scheming ?
>>
How do I ensure that I get a feminine penis?
>>
>>53964550
Too many to count. What comes to mind:
Gargoyles has the father of planning perks, being the trope namer for the Xanatos Gambit.
No Game no Life also has a few, and it has little else of interest. It's also very safe.
Overlord (LN) has one for strategy (warrior origin) and a general genius perk.
Exalted Lunars has one specifically for country-scale social engineering.
Sherlock Holmes has some for business/criminal empires.
>>
>>53964625
Well, first you take any option that turns you into a girl, and then you attach a penis to yourself. The easiest way to do that is just grab the Mark of Slaanesh from Dogs of War and take the futa option, but if you really want to do it right, you'll take options from the relevant Doctor perks from Franken Fran, grab the Horse Wiener from Disgaea, and then surgically attach it to yourself.
>>
>>53964550
Let's see
>Hearts of Iron
A perk that makes plans scale in effectiveness with their size and complexity
>Dragon Age Inquisition
The left Hand is a scaling scheming and plotting perk with time spent planning, it also has Shinning Example which is the strategy/tactics/leadership equivalent.
>Homeworld
A bunch of strategy and tactics perks, with a scaling strategy perk depending on how long you spend planning.
>Death Note
Just a generic plotting perk.
>Lightbringer
Just a scheming perk.
>Valkyrie Profile
Plots and Plans is ridiculous for how cheap it is.
>A Certain Magical Index
Planning/scheming perk.
>>
>>53964757
> -100 CP - Plots and Plans (Free Necromancer)
>If there's one thing you're good at, it's making absurd plans that have frighteningly high chance of success. Even if it involves time travel, several centuries of planning, the invention of brand new technologies and magic, and not only requires a half-dozen deities to be remain unaware, but to actively be fooled by you, you SOMEHOW manage to put together something that might work. You still have to do the leg work and have the necessary information, and you get no guarantees, but now you have a good idea what needs to be done to achieve your ends.
Jesus Christ. Why is this priced so low?
>>
>>53964470
Not too bad. Not a priority but I do have an outline formed.
>>
>>53964757
>>53964868
Friendly reminder that SoAnon posting anonymously or someone who claims to be their friend visits this thread and makes a fuss everytime someone brings up one of those jumps.
You may want to be prepared for that.

SoAnon is a terrible person who had literally no life and is a massive bitch. That is all.
>>
>>53964875
Could I ask how the Tyranid jump is coming along, please?
>>
>>53964919
She's gone, anon. Let it go.

But yeah she was. Glad to see the back of her myself.
>>
>>53964965
Is she though? Is she?!
*whips head back and forth with bloodshot eyes, muttering paranoid ravings*
Her little pet keeps on bringing up shit, and I think there's a fair chance it's her just without her trip. It would be in keeping with how she behaved.
>>
So how strong is Sargeras, exactly? I want to know how late I should plan on going to WoW do I can devour him and become the new ruler of the Burning Legion.
>>
>>53964965
SoAnon will always be here in spirit and shitposting, thanks to her stupid demands giving skit-kun bait.
She will always be in our hearts and our bowels.

>>53964991
Strong enough that with a decent blade, he cut a planet in half. How much that was him and how much was the blade, I don't know, but he is physically on the scale where he can comfortably hold a sword with sufficent reach to cut a planet in half.
You might want to hit up Generic Xianxia, Asura's Wrath, and really high-powered setting before attempting it. Good luck though.
>>
File: tCyDwuL.jpg (160KB, 745x991px) Image search: [Google]
tCyDwuL.jpg
160KB, 745x991px
>>53964991
I remember him growing to saturn+ size and cutting a planet in half.
>>
>>53964952
No real changes since last time. Been busy as of late helping others.
>>
>>53964952
Seconded, please. I read the Wip of the perks a few days ago and they were fantastic. I've never been more excited to be a giant bug!
>>
>>53965047
Right, thanks.
I know your helping Rose (Rosie?) with Bastard! but can I ask who else you're helping and what jump, please?
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>53965033
>>
>>53965033
>>53965046
Oh shit. I thought WoW was all like low-epic D&D at the most. Well that changes things. Guess I'll slot it after Solars and God of Highschool.
>>
>>53965046
That is really metal.

>>53965071
About SoAnon forever being within our bowels or the information about Sargeras.
I'm not so sure I like the idea of her being in my bowels. She's far too filthy for me to want her there.
>>
>>53965064
Started helping Alice with Code Geass, since she'd asked me to write some stuff as soon as she had it down.
>>
>>53965097
I mean to be fair

A) Sargeras hasn't had a body ever since it got cut in half from him trying to flex apart a closing portal, which was like wrassling a black hole. And which happened thousands of years before the main timeline, and he hasn't seemed to have fixed the issue in the time since

B) Sargeras was, until recently, supposed to be the ultimate evil entity of the setting. He is currently "merely" the most powerful, destructive and corrupted member of a race of nomadic cosmic beings.
>>
File: Sperm Demon.jpg (132KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
Sperm Demon.jpg
132KB, 900x592px
What jumps let me become a succubus?
>>
>>53965115
Sargeras.
>>
>>53965064
There was someone yesterday named Alice who apparently has Val help with fluff. So there's one right there.
>>
>>53965129
prolly something for that here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By-PsjJV5qdHNHFKM3M2ams3MDQ
it's the QQ drive
>>
>>53965123
Neat! That's something to look forward to.
Thank you, and thanks to Alice as well.

>>53965136
Thank you as well, kind anon.
>>
>>53965129
Overlord.

>>53965161
>Could suggest anon go somewhere legal
>Tell him to go someone invalid instead
Obvious shitposting.
>>
File: 1383900988757.jpg (37KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1383900988757.jpg
37KB, 260x260px
>>53965129
Darkstalkers, and you can simulate one in the Servants section using Generic XianXia or the Servant supplement for any of the Fate jumps.

Now get out there and gargle a million dicks like a champ.
>>
>>53965201
>legal
what are you talking about?
anon asked for a lewd thing so I pointed them to the lewd drive, I ain't no shitposter
>>
File: 1459703496784.gif (3MB, 697x458px) Image search: [Google]
1459703496784.gif
3MB, 697x458px
>>53964919
>>53964984
>>53964965
>>53965033
>>53965115
SoAnon shot my dog and raped by father. SoAnon likes to leave the window open in winter, so I wake up with hypothermia every day. In the summer, she likes to hide wasps nests around my home, always wherever they're most likely to sting me. Whenever I'm in a good mood, SoAnon appears to call me a fat nerd who needs a bath (which is impossible because she rigged the shower to only use the hottest water). This all makes me very sad.

In short: All of you are lying, gossiping bitches looking for an excuse to shitpost about someone none of you ever met, making up blatant bullshit and putting yourselves on the same tier as the shitposter who uses her as an excuse to attack people. In a way, the way you post about her is the same way he posts about dirge or Wakfu, and if you can't see that, then you deserve the shitposter. You're all the same.
>>
>>53965161
It's a pity that there are some really good perks here and there in the lewd jumps that you'll be hard pressed to find in the non-lewd accepted jumps here.
Like Generosity from the Lewd jump. An amazing support perk.
Or Magic P**** from Generic Modern/Fantasy(?) where you can go Kali Ma on someones junk and then stick it to their forehead. Just imagining that is enough to make me smile.
>>
>>53965221
Those jumps aren't allowed in this thread. Only things on our drive our. And specifically, we've banned porn jumps, which you linked to.
>>
>>53965243
just use them without bragging about it here
>>53965247
splendid autism
>>
>>53965269
Like I said earlier, you're making your bait obvious.
>>
>>53965239
SoAnon's dog, right on time. Thanks for proving me right, you defensive idiot. SoAnon is a horrible person and you are just as bad for suckling at her metaphorical teat.
By the way, I am laughing at you. Can you hear it?
Hell, you are such a brainless fangirl she could have done all that nonsense and if she then gave you a headpat, you'd forgive her right away because you are just that spineless.
>>
File: 1359575588553.gif (199KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1359575588553.gif
199KB, 300x320px
>>53965291
And now you're posting just like the shitposter does at anyone who supports Red, and without even noticing it. Truly you deserve one another.
>>
>>53965129

Ravenloft, Rosario + Vampire, Forgotten Realms, and Shin Megami Tensei. Probably others but that's all I can remember having that option.
>>
>>53965269
Oh, no. I'd never actually use them. I only looked a while back out of morbid curiousity. But there are a few good perks in that, and I do hope some other jumpmaker will take inspiration and make someting similar in a non-lewd jump that I can actually use.
>>
>>53965291
I tell you man, it isn't her dog, it's SoAnon herself. The cow never left.

>>53965307
You don't like someone's opinions so they must be no better than the shitposter. Go fuck yourself off your high horse SoAnon.
>>
>>53965129
Drakengard can let you be one, and you even get to grow into neat more powerful versions as you get stronger.
>>
>>53965307
You make me laugh. You don't even realise that you're digging a deeper hole for yourself and your wannabe girlfriend by being a defensive idiot. Please continue to tell me how bad a person I must be to not worship at the alter of SoAnon the Horrible Person.
>>
>>53965333
>I tell you man, it isn't her dog, it's SoAnon herself. The cow never left.
I don't know, man. Does she have the fortitude to do something like that? She always struck me as really lazy in the thread, although her jumps were decent. Just goes to show you can't judge a jumpermaker by their jumps.
>>
>>53965239
t.Soanon
>>
>>53964919
Why are all these 'friendly reminders' excuses to start shitposting and not friendly at all?
>>
>>53965307
You do realise that the other guys are basically stating the opinion of most of the people in the thread, right? And they were done before you decided to throw water into an oil fire.
Now the threads going to be full of shitposting about a jumpmaker who has already left because you just couldn't help yourself.
This is not the first time. Please fucking learn and stop reacting.
>>
>>53965409
Friendly reminder ur waifu a shit
>>
Honestly, this is one of the worst communities I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I can understand SB's hesitance to come here. I mean, who would want to leave paradise to come to a shithole like this?
>>
>>53965333
>>53965382
Hmm, I'm inclined to agree guys. That reaction seems really over the top, like they took it personally. Maybe they just feel really close to her, but it's more likely to be the same person, from my point of view.

>>53965239
Hi SoAnon. How've you been? Keeping well?
>>
File: Boruto vs Hanabi.webm (3MB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto vs Hanabi.webm
3MB, 622x350px
>>53965409
Friendly reminder that Boruto is looking like it might be actually decent.

Is that friendly enough?
>>
>>53965409
How about this.
Friendly reminder to eat your greens.

>>53965431
Feel free to go back, kiddo. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Lightweight.
>>
Okay, who is SoAnon and what is the fuss about. This time.
>>
>>53965337
Wait, really? I though only their dragons could evolve.
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>All of these obvious shitposter tactics piling up at once.
>Samefagging
>False consensus (look at all those 'we' posts)
>Personal attacks
>Blaming people who aren't attacking her for people attacking her
>Weird obsessiveness with shit
>Was brought up out of nowhere in response to an anon talking about a perk
Guess that confirms who's doing this, not like it's a surprise after he did it to dirge.

Shitposter doesn't even have the nuts to attack people who can defend themselves.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>53965473
Yup. Pic related is outdated but oh well. Just swap "Red" with "SoAnon" in this case.
>>
>>53965431
As an SBer, I wouldn't consider that thread a paradise by any stretch of the imagination. They have different problems and different problem children than jc does, but both communities are worst thread.
>>
>>53965431
Go back to SB, you wuss.

>>53965455
She was a jumpmaker who made a few half-ways decent jumps of popular setting slike Okami who threw a completely unjustified hissy fit and left the thread, but not before demanding that the jumps they made must be removed form the jump, despite that being so goddamn stupid.
When she was more active she behaved like a terrible diva and was just generally a horrible person.
Seeing her leave was almost a relief, if only she hadn't given shitposters ammunition for weeks for us to 'enjoy'.
Her pussy-whipped defender likes to claim she left because we were letting lewd get a foothold in the htread, when all that was happeneing was everyone screaming down the guy suggesting and he was backpeddalling hard when SoAnon decided to get involved.
It was pretty obvious she decided to leave sometime before that and just saw a good excuse to leave with suitable drama.
>>
>>53965473
Nah, plenty of people feel that way. Though, yes, the petty "jokes" were rather odd and unwarranted. This might be a shitposter. Maybe.
>>
>>53965473
>>53965497
Cute. Now what are we going to do for a warning image when the real shitposter comes along. Think before you act, kids.
>>
>>53965524
That's immaterial. If people act exactly like the shitposter they should be treated as such and the image applies to them too.
>>
>>53965473
You are obviously SoAnon's dog. You just can't bear anyone saying anything true and unpalatable about her, can you?
Take some advice, don't try to defend terrible people, even if you fancy them, there is no reward for it, not even the satisfation of defending someone who deserves it.
>>
>>53965508
Senpai the last time you did this spiel you admitted that you didn't know her and after throwing a thread-long fit about how much of a cunt she was, asked other anons to tell you what she was like. Then threw another thread-long fit.
>>
>>53965537
That is the sort of arbitrary goal shifting I'd expect from a shitposter, rather than someone legit warning about a shitposter.
>>
>>53965473
Maybe we've been watching different shitposters, then. Because I've seen plenty of shitposters directly antagonize jumpmakers like Wukong and Tamerai and Valeria and Heavens, apparently in an attempt to get them to leave. Or maybe this isn't the shitposter, and people have legitimate greivances with the way SoAnon left. Frankly, it's more likely you're the shitposter here.
>>
>>53965455
SoAnon was a jumpmaker who left a while ago. She actually left twice, coming back and then leaving again later. The second time, it was because someone was making a jump based off of that Tower Princess CYOA, which is fairly lewd, and some people were interested in it though if I remember right more people were opposed to it. Could be wrong though. Point is, she got pissed about it, decided to leave, and demanded all her jumps be taken from the drive. A few people tried to talk her down, but she refused, and then other people got angry and started yelling at her, which only made things worse.

So, long story short, she left, the jumps remained on the drive despite her wishes, and we moved on, though not without a few people grumbling still. Later on, someone claiming to be a friend of SoAnon came and said she was starting to have second thoughts, and that she was going through some troubles. The thread was actually mostly sympathetic, though you had a few people (or the shitposter, who knows) still angry. Than she came back and said that not only was that NOT true, but she was also pissed about us still using her jumps despite her wanting them removed. Que the thread losing all sympathy, and a lot of anons getting angry.
>>
>>53965544
You're also obsessed with dogs today.
>>
>>53965545
So anyone who doesn't like SoAnon must be the same person? And all the people posting negatively about her must be that same person? And you of all people can divine this over the internet, on an anonymous image board where no one else can? Get over yourself.
>>
>>53965576
You keep using the same language, so yes.
>>
>>53965537
How can you imply that people should be treated the same for acting the same? Clearly the only measure of a person's worth is what name they are known by on this anonymous imageboard for peruvian waterfowl enthusiasts.
>>
You talking about jumps? No?
Congratulations, you're all shitposters.
>>
desu, it doesn't matter if the shitposting is coming from one person or a dozen, it's still shitposting
>>
>>53965545
Don't call people senpai, you weeaboo. It makes you sound like a creepy old man in cosplay.
>>
>>53965595
It's a word filter, you dip.
>>
>>53965472
400: Monster You enter the world, not as a human but as something more. Choose any mythological creature and you shall take on it's form, as well as a wealth of memories. This mighty new form is granted the potential to grow even further. At first, you will be only at your base strength, but with time and experience you can undergo two levels of change, each boosting the power of your chosen monster significantly.
>>
Question since solars is now a thing and lunars lets you import people as your solar mate what effect does having not one but two solar exaltations have?
>>
>>53965592
Exactly. This is yet another problem with being so quick to resort to calling everyone "the shitposter". People stop looking inwards and start making the thread worse.
>>
>>53965585
Yay! where do I collect my shitposting check?

On another note, what happens if an animorph touches a jumper?
>>
>>53965572
I am calling the same person SoAnon's dog. I'm not like you, anon.

>>53965579
We are all using English, anon. Does that make you me as well? Although I do see your point a little, other people are also calling her a 'horrible person' and that is awfully specific word choice, but I guess they're just imitating me.

>>53965600
It's laziness, you idiot.

>>53965592
Fair point. i was done ages ago, it's only that freak who just can't stand any criticism of their beloved SoAnon that's kept this going as far as it has.

Let's get this thread back on track and away from the SoAnonposters.

Let's have a List of all the Jumps currently being made, please.
>>
>>53965592
But anon, you don't understand, I'm not shitposting because I'm special and different from all the other anons who definitely exist that just so happen to express the same opinion, and you should recognize that despite the fact that I'm an anon like the rest of them, and also ignore the fact that it doesn't matter whether I'm not a samefag because my opinion is shitting on the thread anyway
>>
File: The moron was me.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
The moron was me.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>53965585
To think I could have stooped so low.

Jumpers, what are your favorite items or properties you possess, and what have you done to spruce them up?
>>
>>53965649
Fuck off SoAnon.
>>
>>53965638
I'd presume they'd copy whatever biological form you're currently in. Unless your morphed into something, in which case there's a perk to allow for them to copy your morphed form.

>>53965649
Alice and Valeria are working on Code Geass.
Valeria's working on Tyranids.
Valeria and Rose are working on Bastard!
Wukong and Heavens are working on revising the Solars jump.
Eh, can't think of any others.
>>
>>53965625
Likely nothing particularly interesting. It's pretty redundant.

You probably get a slightly larger Peripheral essence pool and two different Castes, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>53965585
Well, I guess it's always time for more Exalted-posting. :^)
>>
>>53965672
>SoAnon becoming the new Dirge
>Justice, pure and sweet.
I am so happy, anon. You don't even know.

>>53965681
Mardukth is working on Fair Folk and an Infernals update.
Although I don't know why, the jump is brilliant as it is.

>>53965693
Oh, dear. I've preempted you, anon.
>>
How does one fuck a Yozi? Where do I put my dick in?
>>
>>53965625
None at all. You're either a solar or you're not.

You could maybe wank having two different casts, but in my most expert opinion that will just cause the two solar exaltations to nullify each other. Violently.

>>53965693
Even if you don't like the setting, at least it's about jumps.
Not to mention that the Solars jump was just posted, so it's natural that people'd talk about it.
This too shall pass.
>>
>>53965649
No, you're mindlessly posting the same attacks and the same posts over and over again, either because you're the shitposter or you enjoy shitposting or even that you're so butthurt at her actions that you've made it your mission to complain about her at every opportunity and try and 'ruin' her 'reputation', making you indistinguishable from the shitposter. Either way I slice it, you're scum.
>>
>>53965666
Love dat Land Deed from King Arthur. Ten acres of law-free delight where no one has authority but Jumper and her companions.
I get up to all sorts of mischief there, building different stuff in each new jump.
>>
>>53965748
Fuck off SoAnon.
>>
>>53965709
>Justice
>pure and sweet
Really senpai?
>>
>>53965714
>having a dick
It's 2017, get with the times.
>>
File: 1467259295088.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467259295088.png
96KB, 400x400px
>>53965649
I can't help but notice your word use here, by the way.

>criticism
>She's shit! She's a bitch! She's so gross I wouldn't even want her inside my asshole (?)
>criticism
>>
>>53965714
One of the third circles, or a humanoid jouten that's down with mating with humans (you are human, right?)

>>53965748
t SoAnon

>>53965768
Wait. You want her in your colon. Eew. Don't share that sort of thing here. This is a blue board. there are other places for you to explore your fetish with like-minded adults. Go there.

>>53965760
Really.
Stop with the sempai, please. Or I'll start calling you onii-chan, just to be contrary!
>>
We know there are a ton of perks that let you fly as fast as you can run. Are there any for running as fast as you can fly or making all of your movement speeds the same?
>>
File: MalfeasCover.jpg (151KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
MalfeasCover.jpg
151KB, 960x536px
>>53965714
They can take on humanoid forms.
>>
>>53965812
I find it funny that you're using the t. meme to shitpost all of a sudden when I'm probably the one that taught you what it meant yesterday.

Regardless, devolving to that kind of counter just shows your position is indefensible.
>>
>>53965768
Anon and SoAnon in a tree.
C-r-y-i-n-g
Why? Cause no one loves them; they even hate one another but are just too afraid to admit it.
>>
>>53965812
That's not even the right word senpai. Geez, step it up already.
>>
>>53965849
If you believe that, then just stop feeding him you dumbass nigger.
>>
>>53965826
Really? I don't know much about exalted besides what's been posted in the thread, and I've never seen that mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>53965849
Wow, not him, but if you were the guy who posted that detailed explanation of the meme, I actually thought you were an alright anon for a moment. Really disappointing, actually. Though, honestly, there's no reason to believe you're not lying and just trying to shit on other members of this community by association.
>>
>>53965902
They're called jotun.
>>
>>53965873
Huh?
>>
File: 1408328705718.png (123KB, 255x319px) Image search: [Google]
1408328705718.png
123KB, 255x319px
>>53965904
>not him

>>53965875
I really just wanted to make it obvious so any newfags won't pick up his lies like they're fact. You know he managed to do that to dirge.
>>
l>>53965849
>Regardless, devolving to that kind of counter just shows your position is indefensible.
You are such a clown. Do you even know what my position even is, dummy.
It's cute to see you try to prentend to be smart, but we both know that this isn't some sort of intellectual point. You don't like that i don't like SoAnon and hold her actions against her. Well, tough. People are judged for their actions, she is no exception.

>>53965867
Alright. You've forced me to this, anon. I hope you are happy.... Oni-chaaan!

>>53965875
Noes, I needz to feed on the tears of SoAnon's bitch. I need the frustrated weeping of someone who just can't deal with any other person in the world not thinking their waifu is the most perfect person ever!
>>
>>53965923
>Can't accept that someone can disagree without being the infamous shitposter
>Infantile and hilarious
Please, keep going. I've needed a laugh like this.

>>53965916
I don't get it either.

>>53965824
Sorry, nothing comes to mind.
>>
File: Just Stop Talking.png (997KB, 2650x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Just Stop Talking.png
997KB, 2650x1618px
>>53965923
Feeding shitposters makes you an even bigger shitposter. In short, stfu nigger.
>>
>>53965666
Jumpers, what are your favorite items or properties you possess , and what have you done to spruce them up?

>items

>Wallet modus

I've added a lot more cards to it,used my soul binding perks to keep myself From losing it And embellished it like pic related. seriously, it's an infinitely expandable inventory system, there's not much left to do.

>unity ring from enter the gungeon

it's now part of my sacred treasure and with my build equivalent to both the Trident of Lucifer, the Kung Fury hammer Of Thor, and an transform into several sweet weapons. As well as having roundabout CP insurance Thanks to the repair perk.

>Battler G

imported him everywhere You can import a transformation device,as well as fusing him with the decadriver Which can absorb transformation devices, and this is after I imported the giant robot is based on almost everywhere you can import a giant robot later on he became one of my third circle souls.
>properties

>desert nation from the tomb King scenario reward

thanks to HTTYD it's now part of an archipelago,has my animal Crossing town which has a number of song towers,,And one of the multi-versus deadliest dungeons In it,as well as all the terraforming, hyper dimensional cities and super tech civilizations a jumper can Muster

> The hab from eclipse Phase

Modifications include ethical Dark Star generators,supCom fabrication emitters,manipulators with FIM alchemy based Molecular manipulation capabilities,blame! gravity Beam emitters and megastructure materials,rwby Bigger on the inside tech meaning Each bus size module is a football field on the inside, it's a self-expanding von Neumann super colony every Node of which could easily destroy a small city or 3-D print a robot that could do it for them,plus I can still sleeve into it. I'd say it's about the size of Neptune but mostly hollow by now, given the time and the exponents.
>>
>>53965931
>Noes, I needz to feed on the tears of SoAnon's bitch.
You have no ideas what diseases they are carrying. If they really are her bitch, they'll have all the things she picked up.
>>
Reminder that a Report feature exists.
>>
How do you guys handle rapid escalation between jumps? My biggest problem is that in any given settings that I'm thinking about writefagging for, as a main character or rough approximation, it's easy to trivialize the plot with just a few additional powers and most of the foes I'd face can't pose a credible threat. I don't really like writing the whole "I forgot about my powers" angle because it's retarded, and I hate the notion that I'd ever hold back to make things interesting, since I can just pull a trump card as soon as things start going south.

So what can be done about this?
>>
>>53965964
I would have been content to stop ages ago, but SoAnon's pet poodle keeps on pushing me to respond to more spurious arguments and insults. I've had fun though, so I'm not complaining.
Seeing someone make such an arse out of themselves has been just grand.

Unless they say something stupid, I'm happy to leave things at that regarding the SoAnon issue. I've already made my position very clear, and it is just an opinion afterall.

>>53965976
Uh, you're right. There are just somethings you don't want to risk catching, and given... well, thanks for the warning. Even if I was talking metaphorically.
>>
>>53965849
It was actually me who requested the explanation for that yesterday. I'm this guy, for reference: >>53965666
>>
>>53966004
Reminder that talking about jumpmakers, is 'on topic'. Please don't waste peoples time and try to trick them into abusing the report function. Also saying something like that is efectively using the report function as a threat and is borderline against the rules.
Be very careful.
>>
>>53966012

I generally limit myself to less than the full allotment of CP per jump. This tends to produce a slower power curve, which I like.
>>
>>53965595
Heya newfag.
>>
>>53966014
To that guy, everyone other than them is the same person. They needed this clarification.
>>
>>53966038
He's actually violating Global Rule 3 though, this amounts to shitposting and flaming.
>>
>>53966082
So report him.
>>
>>53966046
How do you judge how much less?

>>53966065
Anon-kun-dono-chan-sama-toyota-dono

>>53966082
If you see someone doing something against the rules, then you report them. You don't try to encourage others to do it, letting them take the fall if you're wrong. That would be dishonest.
>>
File: CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg (58KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg
58KB, 600x263px
>>53965767
>>
>>53966120
In my current chain, my ruleset was zero starting cp, only half cp from drawbacks, no drawback cap. I didn't mention the particulars at first, because it's more draconian than I assumed you'd want.
>>
>>53966082
Go reread the rule before you make an arse out of yourself.
Gloal Rule 3 covers a large swath of things, most a lot more serious than someone stating an opinion and others getting salty over it.
Be prepared to get punished for misreporting. But then, I'm no expert.
>>
File: Autobot Humaniform.png (386KB, 645x888px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot Humaniform.png
386KB, 645x888px
>>53965709
>Although I don't know why, the jump is brilliant as it is.
Mainly a few additions and cleaning stuff up, aside from adding some scenarios.

>>53965714
Either one of their Humaniform bodies, or you git gud at pleasing landscapes.

>>53965902
Yup. Though some of them choose not to do so, and they're obviously inhuman.

>>53965906
Technically, all the Yozi's bodies are called Jouten. When specifically talking about their humanoid forms instead of their world-bodies, they're called Humaniform Jouten.
>>
>>53966156
In my current chain, my ruleset is ∞ starting CP, no single purchase beyond 1000 CP without a drawback to make up the difference, no drawback cap.
On creative mode:
"The theory is that since JumpChain is a single-player experience, ultimately, the only challenge level (or lack thereof) in any Jumpchain - the challenge of writing a story that doesn't lose your audience."
>>
>>53965097
Here's the thing. The average power-level you're going to be dealing with? Is mostly going to be personal-scale or individual shit. At most past that, city or army. It's a massive, MASSIVE jump between something like the Wild Gods who can fight armies, and Sargeras who can, as was stated, cut a planet in two.
>>
>>53966004
Wait a few hours until he leaves before submitting any reports, he's a janitor who'll clear reports on his own posts.
>>
>>53966223
Actually, that reminds me. Could a DT develop Charms for having different forms/multiple bodies like Yozis and Third Circles?
>>
>>53966046
>>53966120
>>53966156
I didn't think about that. I might go for the alt-chain option of halving or quartering starting points, but having the option to bank leftovers up to a limit. The problem I'm having right now is that I'd basically be able to jump from Pokemon, to something like FMA or Jojo's, then proceed into Dota or similar, and then immediately move on to an end jump. Chain's too short for my taste that way, so I need a way that I can't grab a million stupid powers right away, but I didn't think of limiting points to be the way to do it. I might start with a stipend during Pokemon of a first 1000 points, since I'm basically not going to use my Pokemon afterwards and my build was basically just a pile of leftover points that I opted to bank anyway with alt-chain perks.

I like that ruleset, though I might use that for a different chain. I might do that with banking points up to like 1000 or something.

>>53966232
The issue I take with that rule is I can't actually think of any perks from any of the jumps I've read that cost more than 1000, so it doesn't strike me as much of an issue. It feels like I'm misreading or misunderstanding it.
>>
>>53966223
>Mainly a few additions and cleaning stuff up, aside from adding some scenarios.
Thanks Mardukth. I really look forward to both Fair Folk and the revised Infernals.
Infernals are my favourite Exalt, and you've done a great job making a jump for them. Thank you.
>>
>>53966265
Yeah, I've noticed that.
>>
>>53965709
>Although I don't know why, the jump is brilliant as it is.
Adding some more options to infernal prayer strips, letting solar and lunar bondmates share one companion slot, some other stuff I think.
>>
>>53966280
Val's infinity power from SDS? That's 1200CP.
>>
>>53962046

...because it doesn't work like that?
>>
>>53966265
>Making assumptions because it suits me.
The better I smear someone I don't like, the fuller the empty hole in my chest will feel.
>>
>>53966012
I house rule that I only get to use five Jumps worth of powers at a time, and I pick them at the start of each Jump. Anything else is left in stasis until the Jump ends.
>>
Do any of the Exalted jumps not have restrictions on companioning the Incarnae? I don't want to have OP companions (at least, not through this method), I just want to import Luna as a Solar and the Unconquered Sun as a Lunar and then see what happens.
>>
>>53966341
Judging by their canon relationship, they probably just wind up riding each other.

It's canon that the Unconquered Sun has a Riding Specialty for Luna. Take that how you will.
>>
>>53966295
That sounds pretty nice.

>>53962046
>Ramsey Snow/Bolton
Shit taste, anon.
>The rest (those I can identify at least)
Good taste, anon.
>>
File: viking_by_lazeedog.jpg (83KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
viking_by_lazeedog.jpg
83KB, 600x927px
>>53966223
>git gud a pleasing landscapes
that's the way you do it lad
>>
>>53966360
So, Luna can become a horse and the Unconquered Sun rides her like that?
~innocent eyes~

>>53966341
Even without restrictions, it won't be easy to get them to even do their jobs, much less go to another world without the Games of Divinity.
Good lcuk trying though, anon. Have fun.
>>
>>53966280
>I can't actually think of any perks from any of the jumps I've read that cost more than 1000
>>53966296
>Val's infinity power from SDS?
Yes, we all know Val likes to pull special snowflake crap.
There's a reason it would be funny if she got run over by cancer or something.
>>
File: reincarnation.jpg (71KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.jpg
71KB, 750x600px
>>53966012
My Jumper is a jerk, and thus has no interest in putting the world in a bottle. So, he usually just toggle off everything but the in jump powers, and just a few other perks to help make sure that he don't die or get mind controlled, or the like. And then just fucks around the setting like he was only a native, unless things really start to go south. He would consider having to pull any "trump cards" as majorly failing.
>>
File: martin-ramon-exaltedfinal1.jpg (491KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
martin-ramon-exaltedfinal1.jpg
491KB, 1275x1650px
Speaking of Exalted, what are some interesting canon Charms? Because there are multiple different rulebooks with loads of different Charms and flipping through all of them is a hassle. Also, the lists I've found online often have shit organization. I'm somewhat partial to Transcendent Desert Creature, Running to Forever, and Inescapable Eye of the Sun. TDC issues a host of benefits for living in deserts, notably perfecting your metabolism to the point where it doesn't produce waste, and making it harder to track you physically or magically. RtF provides a variety of stamina- and dashing-related benefits depending on your Essence level, the highest of which allows you to count running and other vigorous activity as sleep. The last allows you to use your senses through obstructions like walls and doors as if they weren't there at all.
>>
>>53966316
To be fair, it is applicable advice for the actual shitposter, though.
>>
>use the Divine Pot thing from Charmed to make Illidan into an Infernal
Or
>make Arthas into an Abyssal
>>
>>53966394
Just play creative mode for her Jumps, my dood. No need for such nastiness.
>>
>>53966417
and then import them as enemy Servants followed by something something REAL EATER.

Did we hit all the x-posting checkmarks yet, or do I need to throw in a shitpost?
>>
>>53966408
>allows you to count running and other vigorous activity as sleep.
Reminder that running is the wrong way to use this.
>>
>>53966269
Possibly? They can take already take Yozi-like forms with their normal and Apotheosis Shintai. Maybe combine that with Splintered Gale Shintai, which makes mortal splinters of yourself.

Multiple bodies would probably be rather high-essence though, going by the examples of Splintered Gale and the Lunar Ant and Starfish Trick.

>>53966285
You're welcome. Glad you like it.

>>53966341
You'd have to use a pod, but I think only Dragon-Blooded restricts you from doing so.

I imagine you'd have a rather hard time convincing them though. Especially if you're not also taking the Games or curing their addiction.
>>
>>53966012
Think beyond the plot, beyond combat. Get bigger goals.
>>
>>53966408
The wish-granting tree of Cecelyne that starts with Verdant Emptiness Endowment, especially with the Ink Monkeys expansions, are really really good. But also very expensive. If you don't have her charms discounted, then it's probably too expensive to bother.
>>
>>53966417
Both of these seem like terrible ideas.
Do eeiit!
>>
>>53966131

I want to slap the artists and or writer at least 5 times
>>
>>53966433
So is there anything you actually enjoy or...?
>>
>>53966131
Spiderman's a great guy.
>>
>>53966408
This is why exalted posting kills the thread. Jumps shouldn't have a prerequisite of owning the books for a shitty tabletop game in order to understand what the hell you can do as a matter of course.
>>
>>53966408
I like Hastening Night's End, an Essence 5 Solar charm for being an awesome therapist. Takes an hour to work, but afterwards they have their derangements cured. More importantly, it gives them an Intimacy to an important moment in their life, and as long as that Intimacy remains neither the cured derangement or any modifications to their memory of that moment can take effect. It's not a particularly powerful charm, especially for Essence 5. But I just really like the idea that Solar mind-whammying can do something nice for people. Not just make them do what the Solar wants, but remind them of the things in their lives that matter, and make them stronger for it.
>>
>>53966426
SB wouldn't be so bad, IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP SHITPOSTING ABOUT THEIR RETARDATION HERE WHERE WE HAVE TO READ IT!
>>
>>53966426
>Just play creative mode for her Jumps, my dood
The only 'Creative Mode' in /jc/ is the one in Minecraft if you choose to stay.

Wank about the other 'Creative Mode' over on SB, where it is an actual thing.
>>
>>53966490
No, Exalted posting kills the thread because people won't shut up about how X character is awful and should feel terrible.
>>
File: mercy W H A T.png (249KB, 378x524px) Image search: [Google]
mercy W H A T.png
249KB, 378x524px
Overwatch has some neat robots, but how advanced is their genetics tech?
>>
>>53966478
I know the feeling.

>>53966486
One More Day. That is all. Outside of that though, yeah.

>>53966490
You can get them online, anon. It's not that hard.

>>53966493
That is nice. Very nice.

>>53966512
I've found discussions like that give the thread life and energy, I've not seen it 'kill' the thread.
>>
>>53966527
Well, they engineered hyperintelligent gorillas. And Reaper's weird smoke teleportation is a side-effect of the genetic modifications Mercy used to save his life. Other than that, I don't think genetic engineering is really a factor in the setting.
>>
>>53966490
>http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/exalt-charms-and-features
There are a few online lists, anon. But seriously, who the fuck thought that making each Lunar Charm its own page was a good idea.
>>
>>53966440
>Especially if you're not also taking the Games
Why wouldn't you take the games?
It's because everyone goes Battles for that sweet, sweet 'no downsides to shanking a bitch' capstone, isn't it?
>>
>>53966512
I honestly am okay with that and am decently engaged in reading those conversations, but I literally can't use the Exalted jumps because I don't own the splat books and thus can't begin to understand or know anything about what they can do, and most of the wikis are garbage or dead so I can't research it without just buying the books, which I refuse to do because I don't actually like Exalted as a game.
>>
What Editions Ravenloft and Forgotten Realms jumps are based on?
>>
>>53966490
> owning the books for a shitty tabletop
Much can be said about ANY IP, Anon. Why do I have to watch through 87 seasons of Buffy (plus comics and Angel), or read through 15 books (plus novellas and short stories) of Dresden Files, to know what the hell's going on?
It's a shit argument. Own up to things, and be honest in that you:
A) hate Exalted.
B) hate how often people talk about it.
C) are just stirring the pot.
D) All of the above.
>>
>>53966585
*through 7 seasons
My bad. Had 8, went to replace it, didn't notice the slip up.
>>
>>53966490
>Jumps shouldn't have a prerequisite of owning the books for a shitty tabletop game in order to understand what the hell you can do as a matter of course.
Maybe you've heard of a place called 4chan? they have this little section called >>>/tg/ with both a Da Share Thread, AND a Exalted Genreal you can find pdf's of the books to see charm examples.
>>
>>53966573
Maybe ask someone to post the pdfs for you? Or point you to where there is a collection of them free for you to use.
If you just want a feel for the setting then go over old discussion about it her, or go to the Exalted General Thread, or go to Tvtropes and find the Exalted page.
There are ways anon if you want to.

>>53966583
FR I think is 3.5; don't know about Ravenloft, but I think it's 3 or 2.
>>
>>53966561
>It's because everyone goes Battles for that sweet, sweet 'no downsides to shanking a bitch' capstone, isn't it?
That's Endings. Battles gets the "turn war into a dance-off" capstone.

Personally i didn't take the games because the jump is a damn CP vampire.
There's too much good stuff to waste points on a game that's too addictive to ever play.
There's that perk that lets you teach supernatural martial arts to anyone, that other perk that lets you teach anyone any magic system as long as they can learn math...
Gasoline and Gunpowder Esoterica Internalization is also pretty good because applying fateninja bullshit to modern tools rocks.
And lets not forget the magical sex toys.
>>
>>53966604
Are you telling me that there isn't actually enough Buffy to watch for 47 days continuously? Sounds like a ripoff.
>>
>>53966561
>>53966630
I've actually seen more builds for Serenity instead. Most people went with the slaving druggy Venus bitch.

Popularity is something like Serenity > Endings > Journeys > Battle > Secrets.
>>
>>53966585
>Why do I have to watch through 87 seasons of Buffy (plus comics and Angel), or read through 15 books (plus novellas and short stories) of Dresden Files, to know what the hell's going on?
You literally don't though, because there's nothing of relevance to a jumper that happens in either series that you need to do either to know about. I don't need to watch buffy to understand what you get from the jump. You don't need to read Dresden to understand what you get from the jump. Only Exalted jumps give you access to things that you have to own the books for to know about in detail in the form of Charms. I don't have a problem with Exalted talk, I just hate charm discussion.
>>
>>53966583
No particular one if you want to visit a specific continuity.
>>
>>53966573
Pop over to /exg/ or their archives and grab the PDFs. You can get away with just owning the corebooks if you're uninterested in the setting, since that's where most Charms are.

That said, I don't blame you. Exalted is a guilty pleasure and is full of too many problems to really discuss here.

Anyway, I'm trying my hand at improving the perks a bit. Here's two revisions for the Zenith perks.

200 - My Prayers Be Heard, My Will Be Done - When they are chosen, irrelevant of their beliefs, all of the Golden Bulls are priests of the Unconquered Sun. Each of them have a deep and very personal connection with heaven, unrivaled by all save those chosen of the stars. Each one gifted with a vision from Ignis Divine himself, to further bolster their faith when they are first chosen. This perk embodies this divine connection that all of the Zenith caste possess. Whenever you pray you almost always receive an answer of some sort, the gods know better than to ignore a priest of the Sun. Your status as a Solar shall give you a good standing when interacting with the divine, able to talk and deal with them on even footing thanks to your relation to the highest of holies. In addition, this authority will be recognized in worlds beyond Creation, spirits treating you as a superior and gods treating you as a peer and equal regardless of your origins or what worlds know of you.

(1/2)
>>
>>53966441
I'm kind of drawing a blank here. If the goal is to acquire a spark (it is, in this chain, at least.) my only purpose is to keep growing stronger and then with the spark I can come back and right any wrongs or do whatever I please later. I'd do vampire politicking or other non-combat conflicts, but the problem is I'd need to not be able to just do what I want with brute force, and a lot of settings lack canon foes that could potentially challenge a given jumper. I might just roll for my chain to keep myself from just taking powers and brute-forcing my way through any and all conflicts. I'm kind of interested in doing VtR jump and then taking the prince drawback that sets reigning over a city for a decade as the win condition for the jump, since that gives me more to do than just survive.

>>53966396
My problem with doing this is that in this chain, I'm writing as myself, and I'm much too pragmatic to consider using a trump card as an appreciable loss or failure. I think the only way I could that as an actual failure is if I'm being tracked by like the jump police or something and using powers from outside the world they'd normally be found in helps the jump police track me down and arrest/kill me.

>>53966542
Yea it doesn't seem to have too much. Unless you count whatever Mercy does as genetics/medical futuristic crap. It just doesn't come up as much when the main conflicts in the story come from the fantastic racism plot against the Omnics and Talon being a generic do-bad-things organization with loosely (at best) defined goals. It seems to give more of a technology bend when the primary conflict is based on human/robot relations in a way that doesn't involve skynet winning or securing a huge advantage.
>>
>>53966668
>nothing of relevance to a jumper

I'll take "What is a baseless opinion" for 200, Trebeck.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>53966675
400 - A Shepherd of Light - The Zeniths are true emissaries of the worship of Sol, they inspire the masses to faith through their very existence. Every word, every action, and even every breath serves as a reminder as to the legitimacy of the cause; a natural order to be restored through you. Thanks to the visions given upon their exaltation, this cause is almost always the worship of the Unconquered Sun and his chosen. But you are beyond this limitation, as this perk grants you all these abilities but its direction is yours to decide. The followers and faithful you gather will increase the might and power of the being they worship, a single prayer being a small boost to one’s willpower, while an organized cult restores their energies and allowing them to work their wonders more effectively and more often. This can apply to any being you choose...including yourself. Finally, if the being in question (yourself included) wasn’t already considered divine, this worship will allow them to qualify as one for purposes of negotiation or wielding divine abilities or artifacts. This includes the Spirit Charms of this world, wielding power as the Gods do.

I'm not gonna be posting every single revision made, just let me know if I'm on the right track, here.
>>
>>53966675
>>53966703
Looks good to me.
>>
>>53966654
I went Serenity too. The capstone is great for my "become a god" plans.
And Heavenly Artificer Understanding is also really useful.
I just picked up Always an Ending too because it's one of the best perks of its kind in jumpchain.
Had to farm out Lotus Cultivating Gardener and Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage to my companions, but there's that perk from Kingdom Hearts that lets them lend it out to me if i need it.
>>
>>53966687
What in either jump is there that would be important or useful to know about that isn't explained? Don't say the plot, because that's dodging the question, as the original complain was about Charms and the fact that you gain access to a myriad of them and the jump itself says nothing about them. What do you get in either jump, Buffy or Dresden, that it doesn't tell you about?
>>
>>53966408
Personally, I really like Millipede Mind. It's a Raksha charm that allows you to use any of your limbs like any of the others. You could use your legs to fly if you had wings, use those wings to grab things, and run on your hands with no trouble.

Becoming the Swarm from Lunars is nice too, mostly I use it to turn into colorful swarms of butterflies

For Infernals, I also really like Mind-Hand Manipulation and it's upgrades, especially Principle-Invoking Onslaught and Crystal-Fire Barrier.

For Dragon-Blooded, I really like Stone-Carving Fingers Form just for being able to punch raw materials and have it turn into a finished product. Awareness charms are really cool too.

Sidereals... The familiar-to-god Charms are really cool, as is the charm to turn people into Elemental Dragons, and Avoiding the Truth Technique can be amazing.

For Solars... Hm, more difficult. Most of the really cool ones are 3e, including the one that lets you retroactively declare that you were a Doombot (Solarbot?) all along.

>>53966561
Personally, I didn't take it because I'm off the opinion that it's a horrible trap that'll get you addicted or insane/dead if you so much as look at it.

I saw that option, and I just NOPED the fuck out.

...Also didn't take the shanking capstone. I went full Joybringer, except for the Games.
>>
>>53966767
Not him, but the Buffy or Dresden Files jumps don't tell you anything about what your magic can do either. They just tell you "your a wizard now".
That's not much different from Exalted charms imo.
>>
>>53966495
>>53966505
I... I think it was bait guys
>>
>>53963166
From my understanding that Mash was created in 2000. FSN takes place in 04. GO takes place in 2015 before timetravel.
>>
>>53966755
I went Endings myself because I hate Venus as a person so no Serenity for me, I can't take Journeys because it's drop-in, I just liked the perks more than Battles (it's a fine background though), and Jupiter is the biggest cunt of the bunch so no Secrets.
>>
>>53966703
Neat, so to what degree does this make you count as divine? How many spirit Charms will you get in Exalted, for instance? If you're worshipped in D&D do you gain the benefits of the gods there?

Oh and also, what exactly counts as worship/prayers for the purposes of this stuff in Exalted?
>>
File: 1361147303950.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
1361147303950.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>53963166
>Pods
People still try and force these outdated things?
>>
>>53966883
Because people are tired of trying to cater to your selfish, whiny ass.
>>
>>53966773
>For Infernals, I also really like Mind-Hand Manipulation and it's upgrades, especially Principle-Invoking Onslaught and Crystal-Fire Barrier.
All of SWLiHN's charms are flavorful and interesting, even if they're not always the mechanical best.

Some of them get really fucking good outside of the setting too. Like all of SWLiHN's AI perks might not mean much in modern creation (though they'd have kicked ass during the Solar Deliberative), but take them into a scifi setting?
>>
>>53966668

>Only Exalted jumps give you access to things that you have to own the books for to know about in detail in the form of Charms.

Wouldn't this also apply to basically every other tabletop rpg jump, several video game jumps, and every jump with a magic system more complicated than 'you can do this very specific thing'?

For example the Dungeons and Dragons jumps tell you you can get magic, but they don't tell you that the spells have requirements, or what you can do with the spells.
>>
>>53966856
They're all assholes, so that was a non-factor.
I just went with the one that got the most stuff i wanted discounted. Namely the Serenity capstone and the Quintessence Fountain.
The free stuff was just gravy.
>>
>>53966896
This is such a canned response.
>>
>>53966913
As is whining about people forcing you to use Pods.
>>
>>53966919
Not as much as literally the same reply you've given to dozens of other people.
>>
>>53966919
But why should I be inconvenienced like this.
>>
File: SpideyVillain.png (264KB, 555x329px) Image search: [Google]
SpideyVillain.png
264KB, 555x329px
>>53966535
> One More Day.
I mean I'd be hard pressed to find a character Marvel hasn't cocked up at some point or another. Or DC for that matter. That's the problem with multiple writers all getting to declare what is or is not canon and inevitable writer turnover for long-running franchises. That's how you get shit like One More Day, and Modern Marvel. It's all basically garbage. But Spiderman is at least consistently a pretty good guy who tries to do the right thing.

Really, are there any characters who haven't ever gotten their personalities fucked over who aren't C-List unknowns?
>>
>>53966910
>They're all assholes, so that was a non-factor.
To a degree, but some are worse than others. Jupiter knows everything, even about the Great Curse, but she actively sabotages and tries to prevent people from learning her secrets, including that one. Venus is a hedonist which is meh, but she actively supports addictive drugs, rape, and slavery, so she's a monster. Endings, consequently, it standoffish, but she doesn't really shit on people so she's pretty harmless. Journeys and Battles have their flaws, but both of them are mostly nice people.
>>
>>53966930
Maybe you should stop being such a shit, and I'll stop giving you that response?

You give people literally no incentive to make it easier on your dumb ass for companioning your omnipotent waifu. And whining and shitposting isn't incentive, because that happens every fucking day here.
>>
>>53966872
It basically gives you standing based on the scope of your worshippers compared to the population of other such cults/religions - so if you have followers praying to you on the same scope as the highest of holies in a said world, you would be considered peer to them, or otherwise proportional in comparison.

It mostly opens up the ability to learn Spirit Charms in general (except for the ultra-unique bullshit that is the Incarnae or such), though that won't take terribly long to accomplish. In DnD, not sure, though I imagine it'd be in proportion to the amount of worship you have.

The same as the Cult background - worshippers are people who pray to you and present you offerings on a regular (it was either daily or weekly, I don't recall off-hand) basis.

Bear in mind this is still a WIP.
>>
>>53966953
Except their jumps don't get on the drive without anon approval.

Meaning in reality, they need to listen to our demands in order for their jump to be recognized as valid, otherwise they get rejected.
>>
>>53966755
Is it weird that I bought both the Endings Capstone and the Games... but I went Battles ans paid full price for both just because I wanted a red Anima Banner?
>>
>>53966970
Don't pretend to be me.
>>
>>53966675
Hm, alright. Could be interesting extending this beyond Creation.

Feels like it could be free for Zeniths though, since it's generally just what they do as priest-kings.

>>53966703
>for purposes of negotiation
What's this supposed to mean?

Also, it feels kinda weird to give Zeniths access to Spirit Charms like this, but sure.
>>
>>53966630
>Personally i didn't take the games because the jump is a damn CP vampire.
True that.

>There's too much good stuff to waste points on a game that's too addictive to ever play.
It only that addictive in setting. Jumpers have many ways to get over it or be immune. I like one from Megas XLR that can replace any emotion you are feeling with 'meh' Play the game, have fun, and when the addiction tries to draw you back, just go "Eh, I don't really feel like it."

>And lets not forget the magical sex toys.
I like to go Serenity for the Games, the Fountain what gives you resources from being worshiped, and the capstone that lets you gain exalted style power from anyone's worship, and can grant that ability to others. (Protip, the Mote regen doesn't cap at cult 5, the Incarna have mote regen measured in ticks from all the worship.)

But it bugs me the 100 CP free item is...sex toys.
>>
>>53966981
Eh, I went Journeys for their Caste mark.
>>
>>53966942
The thing I appreciate about Spider-Man is that he's relatively free of the attempts to turn him edgy that most other nice guy heroes like Superman and Cap have faced. Oh, sure, he's had stuff like Venom and whatnot in the past, but it wasn't really that big of a deal. And he's never become a Nazi or a dictator or anything.
>>
>>53966965
I meant more along the lines of do they HAVE to worship you as a god? Could they view you as something like Superman or Commander Shepard or like the Emperor of Man before the whole Horus Heresy thing?
>>
>>53967019
There was the whole Satan/Aunt May thing he dealt with a while back however. So he's not immune.
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>53966985
It's me sticking to the format and the discounted price for it is just 100. You'll have to bear with it.

Basically you would be treated as though you had a seat at Mt. Olympus if you had worshippers in proportion to the other major Greek Gods.

And I'm sorry, I just had most of the thread yelling in my general direction saying 'SOLARS CAN DO THIS ALREADY GIVE US SOMETHING MORE UNIQUE'. You'll have to excuse me if I'm grasping at straws or odd metaphysics, here.

I do appreciate the criticism, but wrestling with both the thread and the clunkiness that is Exalted is kind of like having teeth pulled without anesthetics. So I'm going to be a tad grumpy going forward.
>>53967042
That could work, yeah. I'll add a note to it.
>>
>>53966970
Yeah, fuck this. I can't argue against this, because this is an argument that doesn't want to fucking go anywhere.

Have fun being an entitled little wretch.
>>
>>53966703
I mean... isn't that how it works by default? Not an expert, but I thought worship grated you those benefits anyway.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
I've been working for a while on improving my Peter Pan jump further, and I think I am ready to present the modified version.

For starters, I added in a fitting background and extra pictures, but that's only the beginning.

I made Dream of Neverland into a non-background perk and added in Mixed Identity for the Drop-In freebie (and moved around the prices for the other perks in that branch).

I replaced the Fairy Treasures item with Mirror of Melancholy; I got the idea from the Lost Boys manga.

I also adjusted the drawback restrictions and added in some new ones: Peter Pantomime, Poison Peril, Sound Sleeper, Land of Lost Things, A Sinking Feeling, Lost Laughter, From Parent to Pirate, The Island Come True, And Rent the Film.

Anyway, please let me know what you think of the changes. Plus, if there's anything that should have been fixed in the original version that didn't get brought up the last time, I'd be happy to hear how I can improve the jump further.
>>
>>53967067
It is. He's still doing the same shit the last draft had.
>>
>>53967067
This allows you to apply that bonus to other people in future jumps (since other worlds don't have ambient Essence beyond what the Jumper/companions are using), as well as receiving a direct power/esteem boost as opposed to JUST the Essence pool. It would also apply to other energy pools in general instead of just that.

I would also like to point out that perks don't have an essence cost or a Charm duration. This lets you assemble all of this without having to directly resort to them.
>>
>>53967045
One More Day wasn't about making Spiderman edgy, it was a badly written plot about how literally no one in the universe could cure bullet wounds and the devil wanted Spiderman to get a super divorce for his aunt's life.
>>
>>53966987
>But it bugs me the 100 CP free item is...sex toys.
Don't be such a prude. Every relationship can use some spice in the bedroom.

Or you could just not take them if it bugs you that much. Free doesn't mean mandatory after all. I just don't know why you would, unless you're sworn to celibacy or something.
>>
>>53967045
Stupid as that was, I wouldn't really call it edgy. Peter was desperate because the last member of his family was dying and he felt helpless to do anything about it.

Nevermind the fact that he's on a first-name basis with a dozen people that could have saved her while half-asleep.
>>
>>53967081
Is Peter Pan a boyish lesbian in this like he is all the plays and live action stuff?
>>
>>53967045
That is what One More Day was about, yes. The thing we were literally just talking about.

In it, technically, Spiderman doesn't even go full edgelord. He goes full retard, sure, but the edgelord part is Satan showing up and giving him a deal to bring back his Aunt May in exchange for getting rid of basically his entire character progression up until that point because the writer wanted to do a cosmic retcon. Which Peter accepted because muh aunt. So he wasn't edgy, just a dumbass.
>>
>>53967126
He should have tried to bargain back his uncle, too.
Really, it's just the writer being a jerkoff.
>>
>>53967047
Oh, so I could gain the benefits of worship just by people viewing me as a great hero or ruler? That's awesome! I've wanted something like that for a long time!
>>
>>53967153
The writer wanted Spiderman to be an awkward, single teenager like he was when the writer was a kid.
>>
>>53967123
There's a +0 CP drawback, The Play's the Thing, that makes Peter into a tomboyish girl but keeps everything else the same.
>>
>>53967126
>>53967122
You can't really call Spiderman out specifically for being retarded in One More Day because literally everyone involved goes full retard. No one from the smartest scientists in the world to the sorcerer supreme could help his Aunt's not immediately fatal bullet wounds for some reason.

I mean shit, didn't he even try to call in a favor from Doctor Doom or something?
>>
>>53966755
Does it work if YOU are a god, though?
>>
>>53967101
Fair enough. Nevermind me, then.
>>
>>53967117
>>53967122
>>53967126
Yeah sorry, forgot the name of that event. I guess I subconsciously repressed the name so I wouldn't have to read it again.
>>
Is AbyssalsAnon still alive?
>>
>>53967123
Incidentally, the female Peter Pan in the plays, as well as the shared role of Mr. Darling and Captain Hook, was what led me to create the new Drop-In freebie perk, Mixed Identity.
>>
>>53967067
>I mean... isn't that how it works by default? Not an expert, but I thought worship grated you those benefits anyway.
Prayer grants power in the Exalted setting. But in many settings worship is good for nothing but a power trip.

The qualifies as divine is helpful, because gods can to stuff exalted cannot, like hear prayers, create sanctums, and learn spirit charms, and are more durable and heal better than mortals. Nearly all of that is helpful to Exalted. And by making someone else benefit from worship from this they gain those abilities at well it seems.

Also, note that Exalted religion is NOT monothestic. A person can pray to (and empower) more then one person. So you could legitimize a pantheon with this, not just yourself.
>>
>>53967081
Captain Hook is the true hero.
>>
>>53967101
Nice.

>>53967169
I have no words. Except those words right there that I just spoke, er, typed. And those just there and ad infinitium

>>53967177
This gives me an idea.

>>53967101
Heavens, I have an idea for a perk to run past you. You know how Theion had a moment of extistential angst that basically lost him the war.
Wouldn't a perk that forced that on to your enemies be pretty nice? Just as an idea.
>>
>>53967181
Don't see why it wouldn't.
There's no restriction mentioned in the perk or the notes.
Sure, "the gods are more likely to listen to you" doesn't apply, but the other stuff about making the congregation more faithful and such still work.
>>
>>53967224
Are Abyssals still alive? I mean maybe they're more undead than alive or really truly dead?
>>
>>53967083
>He's still doing the same shit the last draft had.
You are a dumbass.
see >>53967101
and >>53967230
>>
>>53967230
>So you could legitimize a pantheon with this, not just yourself.
Sounds like there would be some nice synergy between this and the Skyfather perk.
>>
>>53967224
He disappeared.
>>
>>53967177
I mean, I could see Tony or Reed, even Doom refusing to help and going "Kid needs to toughen up and learn to deal with loss" or something, because they can be that kind of assholes.
>>
>>53967266
Its a conspiracy.
>>
>>53966987
They're also all Starmetal. Which is a ludicrous waste of a very rare, very useful, precious material. And actually pretty bad, because the sex toys' effects depend on the material... so the all-Starmetal ones you get are same-y.

They're a big collection though, so you could melt them down for relatively a LOT of Starmetal.
>>
>>53967285
If I'm remembering how it went and I could be inaccurate about this because holy hell do I not want to remember of the people he went too, Doom was the only one to explicitly be like "fuck off", everyone else was like "Yeah, these mundane bullets have caused wounds that I just can't do anything about, sorry Spiderman"
>>
So, what's the difference between Thrown and Ranged Charms in Exalted? Like, besides some slight arm movements and material divergences, holding an arrow and holding a throwing knife is pretty much the same thing. Is there an in-setting reason why you couldn't apply ranged Charms to throwing weapons or vice-versa?
>>
>>53967318
Isn't Starmetal the material harvested from dead gods? Are you literally using dead gods as dildos? Would that qualify as necrophilia?
>>
>>>>53966703
>>53966675
Awesome. So is there an ETA on this? I can't wait to jump Solars.

Actually, don't know if Wukong is on, but could we have an option to start during the First Age or the Primordial War?
>>
>>53967343
>>53967318
Let's not pretend this isn't fitting for Venus.
>>
>>53967343
I think it'd be more like using an ivory dildo. Tacky and weird, but not really necrophilia.
>>
>>53967318
>>53967343

You ever have one of those days where you're reading a thing, but then you reread it and you still can't comprehend what the fuck you're reading?

Yeah I'm having that moment.

>captcha: leading to acid
>yeah I think I'm on acid.
>>
>>53967325
Throw is usually about having a single throwing weapon and doing neat tricks with it, whereas ranged is more about shitting out tons of arrows all over the place with special effects.
>>
File: 1482527078694.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482527078694.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>53967233
>Heavens, I have an idea for a perk to run past you. You know how Theion had a moment of extistential angst that basically lost him the war.
>Wouldn't a perk that forced that on to your enemies be pretty nice? Just as an idea.

I'll see what I can do. Let me finish reworking the existing perks and I may add some more as undiscounted.

So far:
>Reworked Zenith perks, as shown
>Backgrounds are now free
>I'm rethinking the capstone booster, but that will probably come later.
>Might make Lunar Mate 100?
>Probably reshuffling drawbacks
>Reworking most of the less flavorful perks
>>53967358
Assuming I don't die of a rage-induced stroke, it shouldn't take longer than a day or two, since most of the jump is done already.

Wu was considering one but neither of us were sure on how to implement it. Maybe in a later update?
>>
>>53967390
I think it'd make a cool optional end-jump option, or at least having a modifier to the base version.
>>
>>53967390
Thanks. And good luck.
>>
>>53967390
>I'll see what I can do
Thank Heavens. And thanks for taking all this effort in making the jump.
>>
>>53967390
I'd think you could just have an option for it with starting during the War giving you a little extra CP and starting during the First Age actually costing a little CP.
>>
>>53967249
They're still fully alive. They've got a heartbeat, and have to eat and breathe (barring Charms).

But they also count as Creatures of Death, and use necrotic essence. About as alive as Ghost-blooded, probably?

Mostly, their deathly state affects their Essence and it means they no longer age.

>>53967325
It's basically the stylistic difference between an archer (or riflemen, or artillerist), and something who throws things like spears, knifes, and chakrams and such.

I mean, you could argue that it's the same, but that's like arguing Melee and Martial Arts are the same. They just aren't, for Exalted purposes.

>>53967343
No. Mining gods doesn't mean they literally use the god's corpse.

When an Exalted gods dies, a star falls from the sky to the surface of Creation. This metallic hunk of ores is retrieved by Sidereals, and Starmetal is created from it.
>>
File: 1494789741902.jpg (64KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494789741902.jpg
64KB, 800x489px
>>53967233
>This gives me an idea.
Just imagine. If Jumper showed up at the right time and saved his Aunt May, he'd be eternally grateful. He'd owe you big time.
Not really "go against my whole moral code" owe you, but at least "do something out of the ordinary".

Spiderman fucking owes you a favor, because you came through for him when Doctor Doom wouldn't.
Wouldn't that just be great to say you'd done?
>>
>>53967438
So could I just modify something like Essence Arrow Attack - Dazzling Flare to apply to throwing weapons? What's to stop me from loading an adequately-shaped knife into a crossbow and imbuing it thusly? Or just throwing an imbued arrow at someone?
>>
>>53967343
Not quite. Starmetal is created when gods die, but it's not actually part of the god's corpse. It's more like you're using a dildo carved from a gravestone.
>>
>>53967489
>So could I just modify something like Essence Arrow Attack - Dazzling Flare to apply to throwing weapons?
Probably not. You could maybe get a similar-ish Thrown charm, but I doubt you could replicate an Archery charm entirely.

Dawns get /some/ ability to mix-and-match though, with the later Dawn Solution things.

>What's to stop me from loading an adequately-shaped knife into a crossbow and imbuing it thusly?
>Or just throwing an imbued arrow at someone?
Nothing. That would work fine.

The charms don't care what projectile you're using. They care /how/ you're using it. Throwing things and shooting things are two different skillsets as far as Exalted is concerned.
>>
>>53967546
>with the later Dawn Solution things
It's a 2e jump
>>
>>53967554
Dawn Solution is 2e, from the Ink Monkey stuff.

Not sure how good it is, considering I never play Dawns, but it's there.
>>
>>53967462
Yes, it would.
Like getting an acknowledging salute from Capain America pre recent hydra shennanigans.
>>
What jumps include ink and art as a main theme?
im asking for...a friend.
>>
Since where talking about exalted again, I might as well ask a question from a few threads ago that nobody had a real answer to.

How does Mass Combat work and does it apply in jump?
>>
>>53967598
Okami.
>>
>>53967489
It gets weird when you consider that many weapons that don't resemble bows at all, like guns or artillery cannons, count as Archery weapons. Meanwhile, some Thrown weapons don't directly use your muscle power but make use of mechanical aids, like atl-atls and slings. It's an odd system. I guess the idea is that it's the difference between a weapon that stores energy (like in the torsion of a bow's limbs or the chemical energy of a bullet) and a weapon that directly uses that energy, if augmented by a tool. So loading a knife into a crossbow would probably count as Archery, and throwing an arrow would count as Thrown.
>>
>>53967598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KRU6H8AwU
>>
What's a good way to get a feel for a jump setting without having to consume a fuckton of media? There are a few settings that look interesting, but I don't know a whole lot about. I also keep asking in the WoD general for shit about VtR and Mage to get a feel for the settings so I can writefag for those jumps but I haven't' been getting answers.
>>
>>53966987
I paid extra for them, they go good witj my moonsilver pantaloons.
>>
>>53967626
That's the problem with generals, unless you're a personality and know the topics they like to shitpost about they just ignore you.
>>
>>53967598
Generic Cartoon World
Splatoon, sort of
Okami your next words will be "That's an invalid jump!"
>>
>>53967602
It's just an abstraction, not an in-setting thing.

You're not playing the game, you're actually there. So no, it doesn't "apply", but Exalts can still wreck armies because that's what they do.
>>
>>53967390
>Backgrounds are now free
Yay.
>Might make Lunar Mate 100?
Might go Yay!?

>>53967042
>>53967047
In setting stuff like thanks count as prayer. So stuff like gratitude also apply. And it doesn't have to be for you, specifically. All the general prayers to heaven are collected and spread among all the gods as quintessence, And Sol and the other Incarnae have super high mote regen as the heads of heaven. So someone giving thanks to Olympus would likely mean it counted for the big 12 Olympians at least.
>>
>>53967462
> Just imagine.
> If Jumper showed up at the right time and saved his Aunt May
> Spiderman would owe you big time.
> at least "do something out of the ordinary and also I'm fucking Spiderman".
Doin' it.
>>
>>53967602
Mass Combat replaces your stats with your army's stats, but still lets you do more or less the same actions, with the addition of some specialized ones for organizing your forces like "assume diffuse formation" or "split and attack from multiple sides". It's a gaming abstraction, it's not going to actually exist in the jump. If you're reading any Mass Combat charms, just go with what the flavor text part of the description says you're doing, not the mechanics. Like, if you're reading In Doubt of Legions Spirit, don't worry about Magnitude and Might scores, just know that the more enemies you face at once the harder it is for them to fight you.
>>
>>53967626
Trawling wikis if they're any good are an adequate replacement. It really is best to just go and consume the media though, nothing else gives you a better handle on things. The most convenient thing possible is having a friend familiar with the setting break it down for you.
>>
>>53967598
Generic Toon.
Okami.

>>53967626
Tvtropes is decent at getting a general feel. Just go in with a pinch of salt.

>>53967660
Yosh!
>>
>>53967660
>"do something out of the ordinary and also I'm fucking Spiderman".
>and also I'm fucking Spiderman".
>I'm fucking Spiderman".
>fucking
>Spiderman

Something something fly caught in the web?
>>
>>53967081
Visually, it looks good. But I'll have to get out the old pdf and look as Fairy Treasures to see if I REEEEEEEEEEEEE or not.

I would like you say you have improved as a jumpmaker since you've been here. I particularly liked the Sesame Street Jump. The Super Mario... Think didn't impress me, but that may have just been the setting.
>>
>>53967654
I mean, they shouldn't though? Like, an exalt in a one on one fight with all their bullshit can definitely win against any mundane human or what have you, but they'd never win against an army if mass combat wasn't a thing that basically reduces the already pretty weak hordes to completely negligible.

If an Exalt had to legitimately fight hundreds to thousands in numbers of enemies on their own, they would lose, because fighting in large groups don't suddenly make the individuals of that group any weaker, and Exalts would have to expend some effort and resources to beat even weaklings.
>>
File: Untitled.png (99KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
99KB, 300x275px
Was somebody working on a Star Vs jump?
>>
>>53967739
Yoro's got the claim, is waiting for Season whatever-number bullshit to go down.
>>
>>53967462
Plus, he'd be an extremely loyal friend after that. As long as you don't become an asshole and/or evil, he'd stick with you through the worst situations. And I'm pretty sure being friends with Spider-Man would be a dream come true for a lot of people.
>>
>>53967748
There's also the movie coming out next month, so we might be getting the jump before Season 3.
>>
>>53967748
But he also keeps pushing that to the next season, seems screwed up to do but whatever.
>>
>>53967635
Yea, part of the problem with WoDg specifically is that half the thread seems to be magefag shitposting and fighting with very little other content.
>>53967685
That's what I was thinking about doing. I have no compunction to actually consuming media, but with the above examples, if I'm trying to get a feel for a setting, I don't know what I should be reading. I might have to download the complete WoD pdf collection or something and then just skim the VtR and Mage settings until I get a decent set of fluff to understand. The jumps themselves do a decent job of giving me the raw mechanics but do absolutely nothing for the story.
>>53967686
Yea I thought about that. Problem is a few jumps have absolutely nothing in terms of story, like tabletops for example, on tvtropes, or just don't have pages at all. I was hoping to make a jump for Kindred of the East,since the Kuei-Jin intrigue me, but I'm having a hard time of it with just the core rulebook and I can't make good thematic decisions.
>>
Will lazy dungeon master have loli succubusses?
>>
So Im looking for ways to teach people magic from other settings, what perks let us do that?

Sidereals
Assassin classroom
Generic xianxia
Ps238 but can only teach wuxia martial arts

Any more?
>>
>>53967620
I tend to like this one a bit more. Captures the old timey feel a bit better I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6FVxsE_i0
>>
File: Angrida.jpg (26KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
Angrida.jpg
26KB, 350x270px
Reminder that WoW succubi are canonically hopelessly in love with their summoner.
>>
>>53967775
Didn't he dared anyone to make a decent jump before season 3 if they weren't pleased with the status quo?
>>
>>53967881
ONLY the younger generation.

Older succubi view these younger sluts as embarassments to the species.
>>
>>53967881
Source on that?
>>
>>53967881
Neat.
>>
>>53967598
Not exactly as a main theme, but Naruto and One Piece have abilities related to that.
>>
>>53967913
>>53967918
WoW TTRPG, Monster's Guide. Page 127.
>>
>>53967598
Exalted lunars has tattoo stuff
>>
>>53967727
Thanks. The feedback here has helped a lot. Sesame Street's been one of my favorite ones to work on so far. Sorry that ASMT didn't appeal to you; it's sort of a strange and wonky setting that I never fully understood even after watching multiple playthroughs.

Feel free to check on the Fairy Treasures item from before and give your thoughts. My main issue with it is that it's something that never comes up in any of the canons; it was feasible for the fairies to have the treasures, but when I found another item from an actual version of the story that had a fairy focus, I thought I might as well make the swap.
>>
>>53967775
>>53967748
It's mainly a plot thing, if I remember right. Like, they're really dragging out this whole... Star/Ludo/Wand/Toffee situation, and Yuro wants to know where the hell it's going so it doesn't have to have a huge update soon after.
So maybe after the movie, depending on how it goes.

Maybe. I dunno.
Ask Yoro.

>>53967716
Nah, that's gross. I'd rather we just be platonic.

>>53967749
I mean, I'd sure like hanging out with him sometimes in a general way. He's funny and a nice guy, as people in the thread have said. You can do a lot worse than being friends with Spiderman.

In Marvel, I landed in 2000, so I got to see Civil War. But during that jump, I was a vagrant. I didn't have a secret identity, I just sortof wandered from city to city trying to kill time. I didn't fight for any cause, and I didn't try to get involved, and I only really did if somebody forced the issue or I was the only person who could help. I just wanted to be left alone.
And with "Friend of the Media", even most people agreed that I was totally harmless.
I like to imagine I was ignored during the conflict due to being so unimportant, but if got picked up by police I probably just made everyone really sad because I was basically a hobo.

Anyway, I kinda like the punctuation my just showing up to heal Spiderman's aunt out of nowhere adds to the end of all that.
>>
>>53967983
I'm just sayin' Konata.

Spiders are kinky bitches.
>>
>>53967907
They are jealous.
>>
>>53967788
Eh?
>>
>>53967390
Will you be keeping Great Radiance, Heart of the Sun, Logic, and Brought to Light?
>>
>>53967948
I'mma need a paragraph and sentence citation as well if you do not mind.
>>
>>53967907
Sour Grapes.

I bet if you started flirting with an older succubus and telling her how much you value her, she'd melt like butter.
>>
>>53947918
Jump the Terraria Jump

I can see that the author REALLY Like thorium cause Thorium feel more complete than exo avalon or even calamity but the problem is is that Calamity and Avalon can stand on their own even without Thorium
>>
>>53968062
I think that's part of the problem anon. All the warlocks nowadays want a young and flighty succubus. The christmas cakes and more mature ladies just don't feel appreciated or valued, you know what I'm saying?
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>53968054
Keeping Great Radiance, Heart of the Sun got a minor revision to expand its purview a bit.

600 - Heart of the Sun - Though your Exaltation is mighty indeed, there is a part of it that sorely lacks in comparison to its progenitor. The Unconquered Sun was created to represent perfection in all its forms, including the four virtues of Valor, Temperance, Compassion, and Conviction. As the First Age all too handily demonstrated, these virtues were either in great excess without their original meanings, or simply lacking in them where it counted most. But your Exaltation is very close to its origin, and it breathes new life into both your body and your heart. Your emotions and the virtues you hold dearest to your heart will burn with bright intensity, never losing their vibrancy to the woes of time or the stresses of adventure, yet it will also allow you to exercise wisdom and view the world objectively without being blinded or controlled by your own passions. Your Compassion may make you weep for every innocent life lost, but it will not blind or cripple you with angst or foolishness. Your Valor may bring you stand fearlessly against overwhelming odds, but you will not need to make a suicidal last stand in an impossible battle. This also applies to other aspects of life you consider your ‘virtues’, not being limited to the four of this world. In short, you may invoke or suppress these virtues with no detriment to yourself at will, from awe-inspiring levels or a simple ‘mortal’ level. Finally, this strength of will is absolute, allowing you to casually brush away any attempt to manipulate you emotionally or mentally, whether through mind control or coercion, always able to think clearly and decisively when the moment calls for it. The only thing that will ever sway you is what you choose to allow. You will, now and forever, shine as bright as daybreak.

Brought to light probably getting a Salinian buff, Logic not sure yet. How's it look?
>>
>>53968085
Warlocks have bad taste. They want an easy succubus, one that'll be hanging off of their every word from the first smile and compliment. They don't know how rewarding it is to work your way into the hard of an older, jaded succubus who has built up a barrier around her emotions.
>>
>>53968114
>Warlocks have bad taste.

Ya damn right.

And nobody even stops to consider the felguard husbandos.
>>
>>53968091
Will that help deal with the effects of the Great Curse?
>>
>>53968091
Looks good. I’d say Logic is solid as is.
>>
>>53968091
Looks pretty good, I think? I wouldn't pick it up myself, but that's personal taste.

Please just replace or buff Logic though, it's just a basic Parry MDV as it stands.
>>
>>53968153
Greatly. Great Curse is being moved from drawbacks to notes/intro so I suppose it's not fiat anymore? If nothing else, you'll have enough clarity of mind to steer the excesses to something productive, or know what to avoid doing.
>>53968157
>>53968176
Alrighty, then. I might give it a small buff. Let me finish Warrior first.

Did anyone want to keep anything from Warrior before I bring down the hammer?
>>
So, I want to replicate the Mark of Cain for one of my demons.

So far, I have:

>Mirror Alice (Highschool DxD)
>Paw-Paw Fruit (One Piece)
>Both Counters (SDS)
>Sideral Martial Arts (Siderals)

What abilities do we have that can reflect damage?
>>
>>53968140
Felguard are more like bros. Little too ugly to be a husbando, shallow as that is, but they're loyal as can be, so you always want at least one around to back you up.

Sadly there aren't many good candidates for a demon hubsando. The best looking male demons are probably the Eredar, and they're complete fanatics loyal to the legion itself. Near the same level as the felguard you have the Nathzerim, who are also fanatics.

I mean, I guess you could go full pleb and take a Felblood Elf, but at that point it's barely a demon.
>>
>>53968210
Depending on how much weight you place on Pokemon moves, "Counter" and "Mirror Coat" reflect physical and energy based attacks respectively at twice the power.
>>
>>53968204
The first half of Gladiator seems cool.
>>
>>53968204
I liked the part of Gladiator about making your fighting look damn good.
>>
Might as well start my chain while I wait for inspiration for Zatch Bell

Jump #1: Pokemon Trainer
>Region: Unova
Identity: Emrys, Age 10, Male, Drop-In
>Starter: Out Of Region (Honedge) -200 CP
Skills/Abilities: Physical Fitness, Combat Training, Technician, Blend In, Savant -900 CP
>Gear: Bag, Pokegear, Pokedex, 5x Pokeballs, 3x Potion, 1 Red Hat, HM Collection, 50K Pokedollars, Rebreather, Medical Kit, Headsets, Handgun -500CP
Flaws: Wanted, Damned +600 CP

So I'll be hiding from the law for the next ten years, and dealing with nightmares for those ten years as well, seems fair for the ability to catch pokemon. I'm thinking of finding Colress and stealing his tech, since it's shown he can do a lot of cool shit, like freeze an entire region from an airship.
>>
>>53968204
>Did anyone want to keep anything from Warrior before I bring down the hammer?
Not really.

Maybe Gladiator's looking amazing while fighting, but that's fairly standard for Exalts. Might be nice if it's expanded to everything you do though, art in motion-like or so.
>>
>>53968038
Somebody was doing a lazy dungeon master jump, loli succubi are a thing in that.
>>
>>53968140
>spoiler

There are no husbandos.

Felguards only care about smashing and murdering.
Imps are little shits.
Voidwalkers are always complaining and grouchy.
Pit lords are idiots.
Dreadlords / Nathrezim are overly-manipulative fucks and don't really care about having an actual relationship, just having a toy.
Fiends and Ered'ruin are utter dweebs.
Inquisitors want to know everything down to your genetic strands and bank information.
Jailers are creepy BDSM-fetishists that don't believe in safewords.
Observers are just as bad as Inquisitors, and don't even want to use their tentacles for anything fun.
Satyrs are like a watered-down, redneck Dreadlord.
Eredar are all tunnel-visioned on their boy Sargeras.
Infernals are goddamn rocks. Burning rocks.
Mo'arg are those creepy nerds more interested in how to use a toaster.
Wyrmtongues are tiny. Just tiny in all respects.

... I mean you could MAYBE do something with a darkhound, felbat, or felstalker? But that's basically just demonic bestiality, and the felstalker's gonna be draining you the entire time.
>>
>>53968204
>>53968261
Wait, I’ve got it.
>The only time you’re not preforming a +2 stunt is if you don’t want to.
>>
>>53968310
How cute are they?
>>
>>53967650
>>53967686
>generic toon
didn't people hate Toon?
>>
>>53968297
Honedge will eat your soul.
>>
>>53968356
Only if I grab it's dick without permission
>>
>>53968354
The first time, yes. As the jump was getting fixed up, it's more accepted.
>>
>>53967598
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
>>
>>53967734
I mean that must be the case, because mechanically, it would be actually impossible for the Usurpation to happen if that were not true.
>>
>>53968443
There weren't just a bunch of mundane dudes fighting against Solars, though. Most of them were killed when they were suddenly blindsided by an absolute fuckton of trusted Dragon-Blooded and Sidereals. The ones that survived THEN had to deal with uncountable legions of humans wielding advanced magitech, tens of thousands of first age Terrestrials, traitorous fate ninjas, and even turncoat Half-Castes. It was a bit different from just fighting a bunch of vanilla mortals with pointy sticks.
>>
Any plans for a Hunger Games Jump or Gauntlet?
>>
>>53967121
>Or you could just not take them if it bugs you that much. Free doesn't mean mandatory after all.
That is exactly why I don't like them. I could gone an entire chain without purchasing super special CP versions of sex toys. As in I didn't really want that in the inventory. But refusing a free item is even worse.

I mean the Secrets free item is cool, it is LITERALLY ALL THE THAUMATURGY IN CREATION.

Battles is a Sword that fires arrows that is ALSO a
Bow that fires Swords.

THOSE are sweet free items. Not a big box o' dildoes...
>>53967514
>It's more like you're using a dildo carved from a gravestone.
NOT HELPING
>>
>>53968558
There's no real difference though because DBs get hit by the Mass Combat jobbing stick as hard as anything.
>>
>>53968588
>I mean the Secrets free item is cool, it is LITERALLY ALL THE THAUMATURGY IN CREATION.
Which you can also just access normally. It's just a copy of a public record all Sidereals have access to.

The Bow-Sword is pretty interesting though, granted.
>>
>>53968585
>Any plans for a Hunger Games Jump

We already have that anon
>>
>>53968623
>jobbing stick
What does this mean?
>>
>>53968668
>Which you can also just access normally.
Sort of. The Public record is not a scroll, but a big ass building (or buildings, cannot remember), stuffed full of records. Every procedure performed in creation (or heaven) is recorded there. Having in a convent size is useful. And if you just copied their records they would not be kept up to date as new thamaturgy is performed. The CP version should.
>>
>>53968764
Jobbing is to lose badly after being hyped up somehow. Being hit with the Jobbing Stick I assume means they were turned into Jobbers when they were formerly not Jobbers.
>>
>>53968764
"Hit with the X stick" means something has a great deal of trait X. "Hit with the ugly stick" means something is ugly, for example. And jobbing is when you fail in a competition so that the other guy looks better. So "hit with the jobbing stick" refers to how the Dragonblooded have had their skills in Mass Combat downplayed so that Solar skills look more impressive. DB Mass Combat charms aren't very good.
>>
>>53968588
>THOSE are sweet free items. Not a big box o' dildoes...
That depends entirely on your perspective.
A weapon (even a cool/special one) or magical knowledge are a dime a dozen in jumpchain after all.
But where else will you get your hands on sex toys personally blessed by Venus?

Seriously, even if you went the Voldemort route and don't have any use for them anymore i'm sure some of your companions would be quite happy to use them.

For the regular jumper here with their harems of waifus those super special sex toys are definitely the best item to purchase in this jump.
Killing your enemies deader won't help you much after all, but satisfying your waifus more will certainly improve your quality of life.

Or is this just a "oh god it's talking about sex" reaction? I'm not sure.
In that case i'll point out that i'm not really too fond of all the seriously evil and creepy shit that pops up in jumps, ranging from torture to brainwashing to body horror to who-knows-what-else, but i'm not telling people to not put it into their jumps.
That stuff is certainly squickier than THE SEX, at least from my perspective, but some people like to play evil jumpers and i'm content to let them. It's a fantasy game after all.
Some SFW description of magical sex toys isn't going to kill you, you whiner.
>>
>>53967598
Artist Origin from Generic Video Game developer.

Kubo and the two strings.
>>
>>53968688
>Not in Imaged
>Not in Unimaged-Folders
>Not in Unimaged A-M
>Not in Gauntlets folder
>Not in the List pdf
>Not in WIP folder
>Not in the Upload folder
We do, huh?
>>
>>53968821
Except the free item is made up of a collection of scrolls, not a single one. There's no reason to think it's any more convenient than a normal copy.

And while keeping it up-to-date might be a good argument, the current records have 5000+ years of thaumaturgy, much of which has been lost in Creation. You're not going to see much worthwhile in a mere decade or so.
>>
>>53968688
Where?
>>
>>53968897
>>53968933

>We do, huh?

Just go to any jump with communists and side with them and you'll be playing the hunger games

:^)
>>
>>53968885
Personally, I don't like using sex toys, waifus or not.
>>
>>53968833
That doesn't matter though, because the point is that they're fighting in numbers, which mass combat takes to mean they all become weaker then an individual DB. Whether or not their mass combat charms are particularly good, the sum total of their abilities are reduced significantly from fighting together due to mass combat rules to be far less, which is stupid considering the entire point of DBs is fighting in numbers.
>>
>>53968319
Voidlords have an understated confidence to them, and do not complain.
Wrathguards, while fond of fighting, also know how to enjoy downtime.
>>
>>53968953
Generic revolution jump when? Origins would be separated in your motives for starting the revolution.
>>
>>53968999
Voidlords are also gasbags and don't have anything solid ifyougetwhatImean.
>>
>>53969013
They're solid enough to make melee attacks and wear armor. Amorphous, too, which opens avenues of creativity.
>>
>>53968991
And some people don't like using swords.
Doesn't mean jumpmakers should stop offering swords in jumps where that's appropriate.

Or for a less hyperbolic example, the same jump offers celestial cocaine.
Lots of people don't like using drugs, but i hear no complains about that one.

It's not like i'm demanding sex toys in every jump.
We're talking about the Chosen of Venus here.
It fits the setting and the origin, so i really don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>53969091
Anon, I'm not whoever you're talking to, I just saw you talking about the value of sex toys and just chimed in saying I don't like toys much.

Really, the only item section I'd complain about is the Savant's in Infernals.
>>
>>53968928
>You're not going to see much worthwhile in a mere decade or so.
I was thinking for later jumps, because anyone can learn thaumatugry. People in other setting would have different viewpoints and different needs. So more modern procedures would be invented. If you have a CP versions of their records, and their records update themselves, then 'works in other jumps the way it worked in the native jump' should jet it record the thamaturgy preformed in the Earths of later jumps.
>>
>>53969117
>Really, the only item section I'd complain about is the Savant's in Infernals.
What about it?
>>
Who doesn't the Exalted Dragonblood jump have a continuity drawback? Are there any plans to add one?
>>
>>53969158
Well the first item is fine, I hate guns so it's not for me, but it's fine. The second item is a bunch of prayer slips that seem limited in use/application, the third is a shapeshifting arm weapon which is okay I suppose but requires you to mangle yourself. Then the final item is a mirror that seems entirely useless.
>>
>>53969160
Because it was the very first Exalted jump, the continuity drawbacks were added after that. I think Wukong was planning on updating it at some point though?
>>
>>53967081
I forgot to mention, one other new drawback I added was Time Stalls When You're Having Fun.
>>
End-jump scenario where Jumper is created from the shaman's mass suicide instead of what would become the Emperor, and only takes control after the Age of Strife, when?

Goal being to create the vision of humanity that The Emperor failed to reach, fuck up the Chaos Gods, and cement the Imperium's position of utter dominance over the galaxy and all others. Even with the incoming "ohjesuswhyaretheresomany" Tyranids.
>>
>>53969348
>End-jump scenario

Fuck off.
>>
If you used something like Deal with the Devil to get an Exalt's Exaltation or something, how would it work? Would it be smarter to just buy the abilities granted by their Exaltation instead, stuff like Essence levels, general spiritual enlightenment, charms?
>>
>>53969418
>Convincing an Exalt to give up their exaltation
>>
>>53969418
It probably wouldn't really work. Those Exaltations wouldn't be covered under the fiat that lets you have multiple different ones, and they'd need a specific soul structure and a "Heroic" soul if you want to give them to anything else.

On the other hand, buying Essence dots and Charms could work pretty damn well. Not sure what general spiritual enlightenment you're talking about though, that's all just Essence ratings in Exalted.
>>
>>53969462
What? It's not hard to trick them into giving it up with some vague wording, a loophole in the contract that allows whatever the Exalt was offering to be interpreted as their Exaltation, even if you don't believe a Jumper could convince them to give it up outright.
>>
>>53969348
Sounds pretty cool. Though I'm not sure I'd want to make Emp's vision of humans becoming psychic gods or whatever reality.

That seems utterly irresponsible, considering the assholes that make up 40k huma- wait, scratch that, considering the assholes that make up 40k everyone.
>>
>>53969418
>If you used something like Deal with the Devil to get an Exalt's Exaltation or something, how would it work?
You would have the exaltation. Deal magic works like that. And jumpers can have more than one exaltation anyway.

>>53969462
I could see it happening with non immaculate dragonblooded, if you could offer them something better, like a celestial exaltation

Or a Sidereal near the end of his lifespan. Buy his exaltation to send on as part of some deal, so it moves on without him having to die at his fated time.
>>
>>53969462
>show up to a newly-Exalted modern Celestial
"The Elemental Dragons see your faith in the face of being corrupted by the Anathema, brave citizen. Fear not, for we shall cleanse you of this taint if you will allow it. You shall be greatly rewarded for your faith.
>>
>>53969418
As soon as Val finishes 40K - Nid Edition, nobody would bother. Psychic Gods consuming galaxies soon.
>>
>>53969738
Most Exalts intuitively understand what they are, even aside from obviously knowing they're not possessed by a demon. You'd have to find a extremely devout Immaculate to have even a chance with that.
>>
File: tumblr_mre1qfUSRv1s647g6o1_1280.png (554KB, 776x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mre1qfUSRv1s647g6o1_1280.png
554KB, 776x574px
>>53969160
If I recall correctly the Dragonblood jump is set a year or two before the scarlet empress disappears, which is about 7 or so years before the rest of the exalted jumps start I think. I didn't see a point to having one when there would be nothing to continue, as well as the fact it was the first exalted jump.
>>
>>53969801
>>53968204

If we take a non-drop-in background in Solars, is it safe to assume we're as skilled as a normal starting Solar character would be?
>>
>>53969863
Yes.
>>
>>53969801
You set the Dragon blooded in RY 762, 6 years before RY 768.
Unless we can convince you to place it a full 10 years before the shit hits the fan.
>>
File: Aku laughing.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>53966314
>He doesn't have any of the soul stealing perks
>>
>>53969801
>I didn't see a point to having one when there would be nothing to continue, as well as the fact it was the first exalted jump.
That is true. Either way, it needs continuity drawback whenever you get around to updating it to take the new jumps into account.

But Mortals Gauntlet does not have a beginning date. I wonder if setting it 10 ears before dragonblooded is kosher?
Gaunlet?
>>
>>53969801
So, no, you're not going to add one, despite there literally being no reason not too?
>>
>>53969759
You can already do that with the current jumps.

Like, with four or three jumps.
>>
>>53969943
Can you? Eldar and Imperium seem to allow for an Alpha level of potential, but nothing more than that. What jumps let you go beyond that?
>>
>>53970001
Eldar, Imperium, LoT. Alpha, Alpha, Alpha. Wind up Alpha++.
>>
>>53970040
I'm not sure it works like that Anon.
The Emperor isn't merely three times as strong as I would be with the Alpha perk.
>>
File: 1480213862748.jpg (70KB, 232x296px) Image search: [Google]
1480213862748.jpg
70KB, 232x296px
>>53969892
>>53969937
I mean thats fair. Its a bit of a headache to consider how your actions suddenly pop into being 6 years down the line but that ain't any of my business to worry about. Will put it in when I next go over it, which ideally should be soon.
>>
>>53970001
>Zerg
>Stellaris
>Generic Xianxia
>Eldar or Imperium

You can know breed a hive-minded race of FTL-travelling biological monsters that get stronger with whatever they eat. They inherit most of your powers.
>>
>>53970093
...Just have people continue where they left off instead of the standard starting date, like all the other continuity drawbacks do.
>>
>>53970001
Any jump with a capbreaker once you got that alpha potential?
>>
>>53969418
You'd die, because without fiat changing the situation a soul can only support one Exaltation at a time. You'd swell up with power and explode. Now, there are perks to prevent that, but you didn't mention having any of them, so I'm just going to assume you're exploding. Great way to lose your chain, anon.
>>
>>53969937
Ah fuck I forgot. Yeah that would be fine from my perspective although jumping before the empress disappears and the solars come back would take a decent chunk of risk away from the jump so better ask the creator just to be sure.
>>
>>53970129
Like Psychonauts? Fairy nuff.
>>
>>53970132
>needing a soul
>having only one soul
>having your souls explode from too much power
What a wimp. You probably died in your first jump.
>>
>>53969759
>thinking galaxy-consuming level is impressive
How cute. Anon, you're not really wanking that powerdick until you've got at least the Local Group under your dominion. And even then you're still less than a billionth of our universe. There are bigger ones out there. Step up your game, anon. It's only 2.7 x 10^72 joules to be universal levels of power, I believe in you. You can do it.
>>
>>53970244
But godly power isn't cute, Anon.
>>
>>53970262
When you have godly power, everything you say is cute is cute.
>>
>>53970198
Like I said, they didn't mention any of the perks to prevent the problem of having multiple Exaltations that aren't fiat-backed. There are many ways around it, but I have no evidence they possess them, so that anon just exploded.
>>
>>53970040
Alpha++ isn't a thing. Alpha+ is just everything above Alpha.
>>
>>53970286
Oh well then, there you go.
>>
>>53970279
Touché
>>
>>53970286
>Jumper is so special that a new scale is needed for him
>>
>>53970279
>implying cute is a worthwhile objective.
>>
>>53970280
Are you the FiatShitposter?
>>
>>53970316
Oh please.

That's just going to make Jumper more insufferable.
>>
>>53970317
It's a wonderful side-benefit.
>>
>>53970336
"Hey look Humanity. I turned the materium into the immaterium! Aren't I just brilliant?"
>>
>>53970336
>implying Jumper isn't already insufferable.
>>
>>53970160
>jumping before the empress disappears and the solars come back would take a decent chunk of risk away from the jump so better ask the creator just to be sure.
It's still the Mortals Gauntlet.
You are a Mortal, in creation. Without your jumpchain powers.
>>
>>53968347
They use charm magic but are shy. So pretty cute.
>>
>>53970132
It's not normally possible to trade some of the stuff Deal Magic trades in at all. The magic still makes it possible.
>>
>>53970367
Other mortals survive creation just fine.
Even your knowledge of the setting already improves your chances compared to a native. You did do your research, right? RIGHT?

Just don't be an idiot and try to remember that you don't have access to your out-of-jump powers and you have a better than even chance of making it.
It's not totally risk-free of course, but no gauntlet is.
>>
What DO cults give to Exalted? I hear something about Essence transfer?
>>
>>53967081
How would Neverland react to someone who can't dream, or even sleep?
>>
>>53969382
>Fuck off.
Fuck off.
>>
>>53970132
>>53970198
>Have Chooser of the Slain/Ghost Warriors/Dark Binding + tons of loyalty perks
>Give all your minions the necessary exalted's soul-stuff
>steal all the exaltations to empower them
>?
>Profit
>>
>>53970489
I'm not sure. Neverland would probably be pretty confused. There is a drawback like that, Between Asleep and Awake; depending on how things progress, you'd either go mad from insomnia or on the flipside become a living dream.

It's a little confusing, I admit, though, so I can remove that drawback if you think it's too tricky.
>>
>>53970330
I don't think so. Is that the guy that says that if something isn't fiat-backed it doesn't transfer from jump to jump (or rather, does, but doesn't function)? If so, no. I'm just saying, you can't have multiple Exaltations, at base. You'll need either perks to modify your relationship to the soul and mystical energy, or the influence of Jump-chan smoothing out any conflicts to keep you safe.

>>53970402
Yes, makes it possible to transfer it. It offers no guarantee of the safety of the transfer. If I bought bones made of magnesium from some sort of living metal monster, Deal Magic wouldn't stop my new bones from reacting with the water in my body and exploding.
>>
>>53967598
How did you follow me here?

You won't get your amen.
>>
>>53970557
>magnrsium bones
Fair point, always read the fine print that is how dickass genies screw folks over.
>>
>>53967598
I might end up picking up Bendy as a Jump... AFTER all five chapters are out, because there's probably way more that we're missing out on right now.
>>
Could someone post the most recent version of the Stellaris jump for me, please?
>>
>>53970427
They let you regain some extra Essence, yes. There's no transfer though, prayer just creates Essence.

A half-dozen priests gets you one extra point of willpower each day, no essence yet.

Several hundred people making daily prayers and small offerings gives you that, and 2 extra motes of Essence every hour.

Several thousand people (like, god-king of a smaller city), gets you 3 motes an hour.

Tens of thousands (small nation worshipping you as one of their primary deities), gets you a point of willpower every 12 hours and 4 essence per hour.

An entire quarter of Creation worshipping you is the next step up (kind of a magnitude higher than the others, but ok), and gets you a willpower every 6 hours and 6 motes of essence per hour.

If you'd be worshipped world-wide (only the Incarnae get to this level), you'd get a willpower point every hour and 8 motes every hour.

The Sun has an actually bullshit version that lets him regain 1 mote every minute, because every all the other gods have to pay him a tithe.

For context, you normally regain 8 motes an hour while you're resting (4 if lightly active, nothing if exerting yourself), and a night's sleep restores 1 point of willpower.

It's sorta nice... But a 5-dot Manse (which you can get from any of the Manse purchases in the jumps), gives you 10 motes every hour while you're carrying the stone and 20 while you're actually inside the building.

So, it's not really worth it at base. I think a Cecelyne charm doubles it though, and some of her Charms require a Cult rating at a certain level.

Gods do get quintessence and ambrosia stuff from it though, which is nice. Look at the Sidereals jump if you want to get in on that.
>>
File: Stellaris.pdf (531KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris.pdf
531KB, 1x1px
>>53970636
Sure.
>>
>>53967081
In the Forever Neverland drawback, are the memories erased/removed or suppressed/forgotten?
>>
>>53970616
Are you absolutely sure you want to unleash that?
>>
>>53970669
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>53970685
It's probably more suited to a gauntlet right now, but we'll see what happens, might actually work for a full-fledged jump.
>>
>>53970533
The drawback's fine, I just meant beings that naturally can't/don't dream/wish/fantasize, but are otherwise 'human' mentally. Like some kinds of androids.
>>
>Mortal Hero Gauntlet
>take A Book That Should Never Be opened and Book of Infinite Possibilities
>BoIP copies the text without the magic
>read the Broken Winged Crane without getting mindfucked
>???
>profit?
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.