[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1572: Greenback Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 607
Thread images: 75

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
What happened to the Symbiote update? It doesn't seem to be on the drive.
>>
>>53938087
>>Last Thread
You had one job.
>>
>>53933511
>Creation is slightly smaller than Earth overall, but has much more land compared to ocean.
Well, a flat earth map of Earth is actually smaller in area than it appears because of the stretching as you radiate out from the center.
But Creation is actually flat, and there is no stretching to make is appear flat. So I think Creation ends up a but larger overall.

How is the Infernal Update coming?
Worm_Anon, if you can read this, please don't give up, and consider incremental updates.
>>
>>53938111
Symbiote and Anon merged together and they flew off to Mars.
>>
>>53938111
It should be in the Uploads folder, I put it there myself.
>>
File: 1479764798067.jpg (71KB, 572x760px) Image search: [Google]
1479764798067.jpg
71KB, 572x760px
>Drawback is a really fun and/or interesting scenario
>It's a high-cost drawback that's suicide for your build
What do?
>>
So I've come to a final solution, I'm simply not going to offer the Answer Talker, you can attempt to obtain it in-universe, but doing it without actually physically dying might be challenging.
>>
>>53938319
Slot it in later in my chain when it'd actually be possible, but still challenging.
>>
>>53938319
Flip a coin
>>
>>53938319
Step One: Panic.
Step Two: Use stuff from previous Jumps to offset Doomback.

If that doesn't work:
Step Three: Panic More
Step Four: >>53938365
>>
>>53938319
Do it but make sure the struggle is suitably epic (Not in the meme way, legitimately epic) and get a lot of allies on your side
>>
>>53938319
Throw OoC Powers at it. If that doesn't work, get creative and roll lots of d100s to see how poorly it went.

Live dangerously once in a while Anon! It makes for better storytelling.
>>
>>53938328
>you can, it's just a bad idea
Sounds legit, thanks.
>>
>>53938328
That works.

Also, cheap drawback where you're frequently bullied by a small child, irregardless of your powerlevel.
>>
>>53938494
>irregardless
>inb4 someone like Digger or NikaMoth comes to point out the obvious like anyone cares
>>
>Give Symbiote bio tinker powers from worm.
Good idea or best idea?
>>
>>53938587
Redundant idea? What exactly is it getting out of that?
>>
>>53938587
sounds redundant rather than stacking.
>>
>>53938587
Redundant idea. Pretty sure they can do anything a biotinker could. Now, introducing them to Zerg biology with all the weirdness that entails (ablative armor for brains, electromagnetic hover-cancer, self-replicating acid...and that's all on just one creature), then you could get some pretty interesting things.
>>
File: Sonya_Echoes.png (356KB, 396x730px) Image search: [Google]
Sonya_Echoes.png
356KB, 396x730px
>>53933789
Can we take Sonya as a companion for free if we complete the A Cure For Witches scenario?
>>
Rolled 6, 8 = 14 (2d10)

Rolling to see how many of the separate Arcana I manage to acquire mastery of in MtA.
>>
File: teeth 6.png (154KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
teeth 6.png
154KB, 500x291px
>>53938725
Hm...sure. I'll go edit the scenario so you can do that. Great idea.
>>
So, I've hit a bit of a brain block with my writing and Jumpmaking and gave something a little darker a try.

Hetza Chain - Jump 0: Black Lagoon

Chain Rules: https://pastebin.com/uiCPQkdP

Native Jumper: Johnathan "Plan B" Smith

Origin: Civilian (Originally at least) (50, 950)

Drawbacks:
+ Obligation (Burnable CIA asset) (+200, 1150)
+ Hit Listed (x3) (+300, 1450)

Perks:
+ Repressed Anger (300, 1150)
+ Two-Hands (100, 1050)
+ Implacable (300, 750)
+ World of Badass (50, 700)

Items:
+ Arsenal (x2) (400, 300)
+ Preferred Weapon (100, 200) - Pair of FN P90 SMGs
inb4 /k/ harp at me for weapon choice. I know very little about firearms.

Companions: (200, 0)
= Jess "Zerker" Belmont - Psycho, Unassuming, Implacable, Counting Time, World of Badass, Gun-Show.

= Sofia "Vanilla" Valmer - Lady, Counting Time, Hard-Boiled Operator, Book Smarts, World of Badass, Serious Style (Formal Suit), Preferred Weapon (Springfield 1911A1)

= Asuna "Boom Boom" [No Family Name] - Psycho, Unassuming, Concealment Equals Cover, Counting Time.

Intro Story: https://pastebin.com/sW6Wz3kZ

>"So, dear viewers, where should I sent this group of psychopaths, murderers, mercenaries, and general degenerates?
1. The standard beginning world, twisted ever so slightly by my touch.
2. The end of the world, this time brought about by zombies.
3. A world of steel and magic where corporate greed holds sway and only in the lawless shadows can people run free.
4. The world of stalkers, where they will be forced to encounter anomalies they cannot combat, only avoid, and scrounge together an existence among the ruins?
>>
>>53938220
Dude, enough. The constant badgering is only making him feel worse about it. Back the fuck off.
>>
>>53938831
>>
File: cheeki breeki.webm (501KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.webm
501KB, 720x404px
>>53938831
You know what you must do, Stalker.
>>
>>53938866
You think that'll dissuade him? It's just the new shitposting tactic.
>>
>>53938831
>>
>>53938634
>>53938638
>>53938651
What worm powers would you suggest for a symbiote then?
>>
>>53939091
compound computation.
>>
>>53935664
>Is Herculanon dead
Herculanon is alive. CD is chugging along slowly. I'll probably have Kiki's Delivery Service done before it though. Kiki before the end of the month and CD Part 1 probably sometime in July
>>
>>53939091
Miniaturization and Efficiency, super compact cooling systems and internal nuclear reactors.
>>
File: Hercule The Champ.jpg (28KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hercule The Champ.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
>>53939120
>Herculanon is alive

Heroes never die! Especially not the champ!
>>
>>53939214
THE CHAMP IS READY TO STEP INTO THE RING AGAINST ANY KARATE KNOWING BUGMEN!
>>
>>53939091
Imaginary Form. That lets the user turn into anything they can properly visualize. Symbiotes can properly visually ANYTHING.
>>
>>53939231

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT
>>
>>53939231
Challenge accepted, bring it newbie.

Summon Decade!
>>
WHERES THE UPDATE BARAMASTER
>>
>>53939320
Maybe once these stomach pains have worked their way out I'll be able to but obviously we need to postpone the match.

>>53939338
Well I meant in one on one fights ya know. Gotta give the fans my one hundred percent or it's not really worth fighting!
>>
Do you guys remember the original Pokemon one, with the insanely powerful psychic option?
>>
>>53939214
To be honest, Hercule is the most powerful warrior without active Ki/Magic/Tech in the universe. I'm pretty sure if Vegeta/Goku/Etc had their Ki capped to his level, and weren't allowed to tap into it, he'd beat them.
>>
>>53939320
I'm pretty sure with all those powers on at once he would suffocate since he has so many layers.

>>53939364
>Well I meant in one on one fights ya know
Don't worry we have the Contact Fusion perk and can just combine into one, that or we could call in Decade!
>>
>>53939384
Eh?
>>
>>53939410
Goku at least is still a genius martial artist trained for decades by literal gods. I think he has more skill but it's focused on the aerial combat and has throwing energy beams as a big part of his power.
>>
>>53939384
...you mean the first Cyoa, that had lightsabers and shit?
>>
File: 2c3.jpg (195KB, 858x931px) Image search: [Google]
2c3.jpg
195KB, 858x931px
>>53938831
If you want to truly learn how to deal with grim and/or dark, you need to run before you can walk.
>>
>>53939501
Didn't once have power armor too?
I think it was even Astartes possibly.
>>
>>53939462
All those techniques rely on Ki empowerment and Ki Use. Hercule is the pinnacle of mundane technique that relies solely on the mechanics of the human form and muscle.
>>
>>53939547
what about Krillin
>>
File: 543px-KrillinDestructoDiskEarth.png (207KB, 543x407px) Image search: [Google]
543px-KrillinDestructoDiskEarth.png
207KB, 543x407px
>>53939609
Krillin uses ki you dingleberry.
>>
>>53938776
It that what changed in v1.1?

>>53938111
>Symbiote update?
>>53938262
>It should be in the Uploads folder, I put it there myself.
Is there a reason why the pdf on the drive has a different file size than the last version posted to the thread?
>>
>>53939685
As of Super Krillin still punches, kicks and dodges well enough to spar with Goku you bloomsburg
>>
>>53939734
Yea, and his style is based around the fact he uses Ki to enhance his abilities. He is reacting and moving faster than his muscles and bones could handle normally. It only works because he is using Ki to do it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>53939734
Ki isn't just shooting energy blasts you dofunheiser. It also strengthens your body and lets you move faster. It's the entire reason the Super Saiyan buff even enhances physical prowess. If you're not buffing your body up with ki, you can get your head clubbed with a thrown rock.
Which Krillin actually does to Goku at one point, thinking he'd react in time to block it, which he doesn't and instead yells at Krillin for being a dipshit.

This is practically Dragon Balls 101 info here, how do you not know this.
>>
>>53939894
>>53939858
I think he's saying that he has martial skill, and that even without ki, he'd be bale to kick and punch and stuff.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>53938887
>>53939021
>>53939063
>>53939512
>"It appears the viewers have a certain taste that needs appeasing. I think we'll get along swimmingly."
>"The four are headed to the cold north. The Canadian Zone will see four fresh faces, none of them prepared for what awaits them inside."
>"I cannot wait to see how they react to the first assault on their minds."
>>
>>53939957
>86
Nice.
>>
File: NECKPUNCH.gif (573KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
NECKPUNCH.gif
573KB, 400x256px
>>53939925
Without ki Krillin's a shorty. He's probably a little stronger than your average shorty, but Satan's got about three feet and a hundred pounds on him.
This isn't a muscle situation, this is literally a ki-versus-no-ki situation. Krillin learned from the ground up to use ki from Master Roshi. Satan learned from the ground up to have muscles and yell really loud.

Satan's not a loser. He won real tournaments against all comers and became the legitimate world champion because nobody could beat him, because Goku and Krillin and everyone else were off saving the universe and shit from Saiyans and Frieza and generally doing actually important shit. Then they came back and found out Satan was top dog now and were all "Who's this clown?", because Satan had been playing in the sandbox with all the other babies who didn't know how to use ki and now he's King Babyman.

He's the strongest human on earth... who can't use ki. Which means he and everyone else he beat is so far below the primary cast's radar that it's not even a joke to them. That is the joke. That's the whole joke.

But in a no-ki battle, which Krillin has absolutely no reason to get into, Satan actually has the advantage because it just comes down to pure muscles and reflex. Power levels aren't a thing in that situation because power levels are ki. Without ki, it's just muscles and knowing where to hit a guy.
So at that point his best bet is to go for the nutshot. Krillin's about the right size for that.
>>
>>53940320
The thing is I'm not sure Krillin can bring his powerlevel low enough. We've seen him getting hit by bullets while unaware. It gave him a small scratch and that was after he hadn't really done any training for years. I think Krillin's still somewhat superhuman even while not trying to channel his ki.
>>
>>53939214
>>53939410
>>53939547
>Hercule Satan
Another Student to teach The Hercules Method to.
Krillin too.

Also, when does Symbiote start getting nuts?
I'm at 1.6 and the the weirdest it's gotten so far is probably the graphene/nanotube bones and internal radio.
No spoilers please.
>>
>>53940400
Passive ki enhancement isn't an unknown, hell, it's the entire gimmick of the Saiyan Beyond God thing that Goku and Vegeta now have, where their default power level was set to SSG at a minimum.
>>
>>53940410
I stopped reading at 2.7 because it'd just gotten too weird.
>>
Gimme some good jumps for cute
>>
>>53940457
Lovecraft.
>>
>>53940320
Actually Krillin was trained from the ground up to be a badass martial artist. His youth before he learned Turtle Martial Arts from Roshi was being trained as a highly martial arts angled monk. He trained with some serious dudes, who were at the WMAT too. They thought he'd run off because he was weak but he'd just gone to learn under a better master. Also as we've seen in Super he still to this day uses actual body building exercises.

>>53940457
Hit up Haruhi with the Haruhi/Yuki-Chan stuff. It's great.
>>
>>53940477
Just take Crawling With Love first
>>
>>53940400
Yeah, that's true. Krillin's whole fighting style is based around ki and he's been using it since he was a tiny child. It's basically just normal for him at this point to use it all the time, even if he's not paying attention to it. To really and truly block Krillin from using ki, you'd have to actually cripple his ability to make use of it with outside forces.

Satan, meanwhile, has never fucking used ki a day in his life, and for a long time thinks it's all light shows and mirrors. You can't really compare the two of because they're so different in not just their style, but the whole way they've been raised to think about strength and fighting. The only thing the two of them have in common is that they're both human.
>>
>>53940457
Like what kind of cute. Cute waifus? Cute animals? Cute animal waifus? There are different kinds of cute.
>>
>>53940502
>Satan, meanwhile, has never fucking used ki a day in his life, and for a long time thinks it's all light shows and mirrors.
This is, in fact, misinformation. Satan knows that Ki exists he's just got horrible PTSD because a Ki user killed his master in front of him.
>>
>>53940541
Where's that info from? I've never heard of that.
>>
>>53940560
Shonen jump interview. Satan's master made fun of Tao's hairstyle and got murdered by him.
>>
>>53940560
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Satan
>When Mark was young, he attended a fighting dojo called "Satan Castle." Through a combination of considerable power and good luck (his rival fighting opponent would get food poisoning, for instance), he quickly became world champion and was called "Mr. Satan" after the name of his dojo. One day when they were on tour, at a bar in South City, Satan and his martial arts master made the mistake of making fun of Mercenary Tao's hairstyle. As a result, Mr. Satan was heavily injured while his master was killed. From then on, Mr. Satan solemnly swore never to fight anyone whose true identity he did not know, or anyone who seemed crazy strong.
>Saikyō Jump #6, 2014
Please read up on this stuff.
>>
>>53939384
Does anyone even still have that one?
>>
>>53939384
You mean QS's Pokemon Trainer Jump that lets a jumper develop Garevoir-level powers?
>>
>>53940598
>Please read up on this stuff.
Thanks, but No Thanks. I'l just stick with my shoddy memories of the original English dub.
>>
File: Jumpchain Series Intro - Old.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Series Intro - Old.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>53939384
The power level of the Psychic Perk has always been the same I think.
You mean the one with the Save option?
Here.
>>
>>53938831
>>
>>53940666
Ah, well then I can't force you to do it, but don't be surprised when stuff like this shoots your arguments in the foot again okay anon.
>>
>>53940719
Save State could easily cost 1000 CP, and I'd still buy it.
>>
File: 1473700166768.jpg (53KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473700166768.jpg
53KB, 600x546px
>>53939422
>call in Decade
I'm a little preoccupied fighting the absolute worst the Megaten jumps have to offer, please leave a message after the agonized screaming
>>
File: herculeheader.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
herculeheader.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>53940743
First of all, that's another guy. There's, I think, two of us talking in support of Satan right now. Second, what argument would that be?

My argument is that Satan is the strongest guy who doesn't know how to use ki, and he could potentially beat Krillin in a situation where neither of them can use any ki at all.
But that can't happen, because Krillin uses ki all the time so it's basically reflex. Some other anon up there mentioned passive ki enhancement, which sounds about right for what Krillin's got going on. It's really easy for him. So easy that it would actually be harder for him to stop. I think he'd really have to work hard to bring himself down to Satan's level as far as ki goes.

I guess you could argue that maybe Krillin isn't passively using ki and he somehow learned to deflect bullets without paying attention just by flexing really hard, but at that point all we're doing is debating fanwank. Until Krillin starts stating outright whether he is or isn't using ki at any particular moment, we'll never know.
But given that Satan's whole thing is "World Martial Arts Champ who can't use ki", and Krillin's is "Strongest human in the world who CAN use ki", I still stand on that argument.

On the other hand, if my argument is supposed to be "I didn't know Satan's master got killed by Tao, and that makes my only tangentially related logic invalid", well, that's pretty dumb.
>>
>>53940525
Cute like my heart doesn't need these feels it's so sweet/adorable. Give me something to feel.
>>
>>53941005
Mimigas are pretty cute, so you could go to Cave Story. They also tend to die horribly, so that's something to feel about?
>>
>>53941098
I change my mind. Got any cute waifus?
>>
>>53940991
I was talking about the fact that Krillin is a traditionally trained martial artist in addition to his own Ki training. Thus in a match with Hercule, and Ki equalized to Hercule's level, would be much more even than you seem to be led to believe. In addition to his training under Roshi he was raised in the same kind of environment that made Hercule. Krillin also fights whilst in Multi-Form so even being depowered, though never to the point that this would take him, is something he isn't unfamiliar with.

Taking him back to the level he was at before Ki stuff, which was taught after the foundations of Turtle Martial Arts were taught, would only make him an expert trained by one of the oldest and most skilled martial artist ever with great potential. So somewhere around the level of Jackie Chun would be about right.
>>
>>53941152
>So somewhere around the level of Jackie Chun
You mean the guy who blatantly used his ki in novel ways including hypnosis and paralysis?
>>
>>53941107
Do you mind if they're already taken, or will be by the time the jumps over?
>>
>>53941107
Well, another anon mentioned Melancholy of Haruhi, Yuki's pretty cute there. She's got kindof a Rei from Evangelion vibe, except with actual reasons to live and desires. Also she likes video games apparently. She's kindof a robot, though. Don't know if that's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>53941179
Not really, that's fine.

>>53941186
Doesn't matter, as long as they're cute. I'm in need to cute girls.
>>
Why does the OOTS jump offer 100 gold for CP and act like it is a lot of money? That is chump change for an adventurer!
>>
>>53941152
Jackie Chun used the Kamehameha in his match against Goku. It's a pretty significant part of the fight, in fact, given that Goku copies that technique off him almost instantly. I don't really think there was ever a point where he wasn't able to use ki.
>>
>>53941203
For an adventurer, sure. For a random peasant or some shit it's actually a lot of money. Do you know how long you can shack up at an inn with 100 gold?
I still agree with you, it's a pretty bad thing to spend CP on.
>>
>>53941171
I'm not sure if you understand what I'm talking about but Jackie Chun (Master Roshi's Stage Name) never uses energy attacks outside of one instance while fighting Goku.

>>53941210
See above. Also Goku had already copied the Kamehameha off Roshi during the Fire Mountain arc.

I cannot cite the times in which he trained with great Master Mutaito either I'd guess?
>>
>>53941243
I hate when jumps offer trivial amounts of money for CP, most of the origins (adventurer, Rival, NPC with class levels) should reasonably have more than that but including that option means you have to pay CP just to be what your origin considers destitute!
>>
>>53941260
>I'm not sure if you understand what I'm talking about
I do. I also remember him using both hypnosis and paralyzing ki techniques (these were both big deals pointed out when he used them), and anon is also correct that Chun uses the Kamehameha to blow up the moon when Goku sees it and starts to become an Oozaru.
>>
>>53941210
Eh? Dude just look at the non-Ki training Krillin has gone through. Not that other dude but Krillin goes through a lot of shit to get where he is during the World Tournament arc. Non of this was with Ki btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjrk9TBsS9c
>>
>>53941199
Off the top of my head;
>Nia [Gurren Lagann]
>Starfire [Teen Titans]
>Ruby, Velvet, and Penny [RWBY]
>Noel [Blazblue]
>Melfina [Outlaw Star]
>Filia [Skullgirls]
>Zatanna, and Miss Martian [Young Justice]
>>
>>53941203
All the D&D jumps have serious issues, it's probably a hard thing to make a jump for.
>>
File: meet_your_new_waifus.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
meet_your_new_waifus.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>53941107
Gonna have to rec Cave Story again.

Don't hide your feelings anon
>>
>>53941454
Thanks.

>>53941494
Thanks. I wouldn't hide them if I had a place to put them, anon
>>
Where can I get a supply of local currency that refreshes at the start of each jump?
It doesn't have to be a very large supply, just enough to not be poor in jumps that charge for your origin's pocket money.
>>
>>53941588

Teen Titans has what you need
>>
>>53941588
Batman the Animated Series has that, I think. I think it's literally called "Batman's real superpower" or something along those lines.
>>
https://pastebin.com/Rm4iSyW6

Just posting some more progress on Bastard. The items for the second set of origins, though the options for the magic sword item are still to be added since we need to make sure we get them all.

As before, still on the lookout for a 100cp item for the Horseman/Sorceror Shogun origin
>>
>>53941494
I'd snuggle them.
>>
>>53941620
It does not, that provides 100,000 monthly. Which means I would still start out with nothing, my goal is not to have lots of money but rather make sure I have an origin appropriate amount of money at the start of jumps that prevent you from having it. Mainly to help with fitting in as the origin without raising suspicion or immediately resorting to "insert jumper's mass money making strategy here".
>>
>>53941664
That one works, thanks anon.
>>
Guys. Help. I think reality's about to crack from what I did. Marvel Magic, Axis drawback.

Seras is now an angelic Nazi that's replaced Red Skull and we're looking at the Nazi Party being uber-heroic-yet-horribly-brutal organization.

Killer B no longer raps, but instead has dedicated himself to poetry and tea.

And worst of all...
The straining point on creation...
Dante is no longer crazy. AND HE HATES PIZZA.
>>
>>53941671
Is there a bastard sword?
>>
>>53941769
You can have several options be bastard swords.
>>
File: 1497408666912.gif (155KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497408666912.gif
155KB, 300x225px
>>53940496
>Yuki-Chan
Yeah being blue balled for S3 is great
>>
File: 1381372791538.png (126KB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1381372791538.png
126KB, 320x384px
>>53941671
>Priest 400
>pic related

Also, in the Ninja Army's entry
>and very difficult for anyone with the agility of a ninja to reach
Is this a typo or deliberate?
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53941766
Destroyer of Worlds, Decade!

THINKS YOU HAVE MADE A HORRIBLE DECISION.
>>
>>53941718
>Which means I would still start out with nothing
The perk leaves it up to you which day of the month you get the allowance, so if you want it to be the first day to start each jump with a suitcase full of money you can.

>but rather make sure I have an origin appropriate amount of money at the start of jumps that prevent you from having it
... you realise that's asking jump A to give you money appropriate to the origins of jumps that aren't A, right?
>>
>>53941806
Typo! Thank you!
>>
>>53941671
How is Mutants and Masterminds coming?
I do hope I'm asking the right jumpmaker.
>>
>>53941819
Nope, I am asking for any amount of money in the form I'm looking for. I will just not take origins that would need more money to appear legitimate until I have options that provide enough.
>>
File: fHR06XW.gif (1MB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
fHR06XW.gif
1MB, 300x219px
>>53941766
Learn the consequences of your actions, OAA.
Before you doom us all.
>>
>>53941823
You are! It's slowly coming along. We decided eventually to split it into smaller jumps and instead do one general power supplement that they all link to. We were having trouble with making it too complicated and messy when trying to manage everything from prison heroes to high school heroes to adult heroes to adult heroes from several time periods in the same jump. (Some crazy shit like specific drawback sections and general sections and then when we started with scenarios it was just not fun).

It's a long ways off but for now, were going to focus on getting the supplement done and dusted first. That Charmed jump was a big help, recently. Made it much easier if we just do the same Power>Modifications to Power model.
>>
>>53941879
Sounds like a good way to do it, looking forward to it!
>>
>>53941461
The issues being that most of the jumpmakers weren't good at all. Ravenloft is an okay jump, and pretty much the only thing really wrong with Dragonlance was that Epicure made a ruling about game mechanics that he can't/isn't willing to take back. But yeah, OOTS, NWN, FR could seriously use some reworks. Dark Sun... eh. Never cared too much for the setting, and it seems to do its job well enough.
>>
>>53941851
Then the Allowance would seem to fit the bill? Or is Money + Batman's Superpower preferable in that you get the flexibility (in exchange for greater CP cost) to get a million+++ at the start of each decade/year/month rather a hundred grand at the start of each month?
>>
>>53941851
Oreimo and Infinite Stratos have options to make you part of a wealthy family?
>>
>>53940719
Wasn't there one where Psychic, Aura, and Pokeglot were all at 300?
>>
File: Eternally Screaming.jpg (77KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
Eternally Screaming.jpg
77KB, 540x356px
>>53941766
>That last one
THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US
>>
>>53941923
Batman's Superpower is better because it is a bigger lump sum and can is given at the start of each jump with the first level of Batman's Superpower. I can just pretend the extra money doesn't exist or take advantage of how it prevents people from questioning it.

I can get arbitrary amounts of money with jumper bullshit but it takes at least a small amount of time in which I would not have enough green/gold/silver/etc. to appear a legitimate member of the origin.
>>
>>53941971
Which is great but counter productive to my current goal. That would make it easy to get money, just ask family for some cash, but it would make it even stranger that I don't already have money.
>>
>>53941993
Er, wait, wait. If you're taking an origin, you do realise you get an entire existing life in the setting up to that point? That's not just personality and memories, it's everything - including whatever wealth a typical person of that origin would have (unless your Jumpchain Benefactor is a dick, I suppose).
>>
>>53942009
Can't you just do what the rest of us do and fanwank that your origin was a functioning member of society fitting the mold of their description and not a homeless, broke man with no life?
>>
>>53941588
Archer
>>
>>53942034
Some jumps are stingy, as in make you pay CP for less cash than your origin should have. In these jumps I need the money to appear legitimate.

For similar reasons I have a reserve supply of gear suitable to various origins and settings so that if the jump makes me pay for the basics that are only useful for fitting in I am not forced to pay for them just to fit in. With money it is harder since a sword and steel armor is just picking the right style of sword and armor from my warehouse where as money is setting specific currency that is hard to prepare before entering.
>>
>>53942082
So that cash is just extra on top of what your origin has? Why are you assuming the CP option means you don't have any money without it?
>>
>>53942039
Normally yes, but there are some jumps where that isn't really an option. See >>53942082
>>
File: 1358500266119.jpg (11KB, 221x319px) Image search: [Google]
1358500266119.jpg
11KB, 221x319px
Mirror of Kagami seems like a useless artifact.
>>
>>53942082
Now you've got me curious, which jumps do that? The default is that any cash you can get via CP is _in addition_ to whatever your origin gives you.
>>
>>53942110
which jump?
>>
>>53942092
>>53942112
Lets use OOTS for an example, all of the origins come with class levels. Someone with class levels should have considerable wealth, you should be more than level one if you are already an Adventurer or Rival to one.

A level 2 Adventurer starts with 900 gold and presumably a Rival, being just an evil adventurer, would start with the same. A level 1 NPC starts with the same. A drop in starts with nothing so is irrelevant.

Now even under the most conservative possible starting point for your characters far weaker than any named character ever is outside of flashbacks to their childhood your origin should have 9 times as much money as is offered for 50 CP. Would you feel comfortable assuming the jump that calls 100 gold a considerable amount of money actually gives you at minimum 9 times what is charges cp for?
>>
>>53942178
>>53942178
Yes, because I'd rightly assume the gold option is just one of the most common ways to fill a sometimes necessary 50cp option so someone isn't left with 50cp leftover at the end of a build. I would not assume the jump is balanced around 50cp=100gp. That would be dumb of me.
>>
>>53942178
OOTS is a poorly designed jump.
>>
>>53942178
Sure, let's use OOTS. It's a _deliberately stereotypical_ D&D setting. That means 100 GP _is_ a lot of wealth to your average inhabitant, who tends to think in terms of copper pieces per day (where 1 gold piece = 100 copper pieces). Adventurers are the millionaires of the setting.

Heck, OOTS even lampshaded this in one of its strips (the one where the villages see the adventurers coming towards town, and suddenly all the prices on the billboards jump by orders of magnitude).
>>
>>53941977
Maybe before the pdf was a merge of multiple jumps.
>>
Why isn't there a Pajama Sam / Spy Fox / Freddie Fish jump?
>>
>>53942249
Yes but it isn't a lot of money to an adventurer, an adventurer would encounter serious problems if they were as poor as the average peasant (such as all the prices being marked up). Casters could cast spells for coin to fund a quest to put them back on their feet but a Fighter?

A jumper that goes Fighter either breaks out the OOC or stops being an adventurer until they can save up some coin.
>>
>>53942333
Or, they start with the basic amount of money expected of them, and can buy more for a relatively expensive (or so you seem to be indicating) CP cost. If you want to run it that backgrounds all leave you destitute if there's an option to buy EXTRA money then go for it, but that doesn't have to be the case.
>>
>>53942333
Of course it's not a lot of money to an adventurer. They're fucking _adventurers_. You're complaining that the 50 CP option to have a rather nice amount of spending money at the local inns and taverns isn't scaled to suit two of the four backgrounds, when those two will already have far more assets to begin with!

Furthermore, that 50 CP nets you the convenience of instant liquidity, as opposed to the 100 CP you could spend to get a palm-size chunk of fucking Starmetal: worth about 10000 GP per pound in 2nd Edition, which has a similar market "economy" to 3.5e, and if memory serves was worth similar fuckloads in OOTS due to its rarity. And if you took NPC for 50 CP, you can get that chunk for free!
>>
>>53942447
Note that you get that chunk of starmetal every week. Even if a "palm-sized chunk" weighed merely an ounce, that's still the equivalent of several hundred GP you could pawn off 52 times a year.
>>
>>53938776
Hey Nikamoth, sorry only just got around to reading the jump through.

Some feedback:
The "Farm or Winery" item seems to cut off at the end.
Lucky Angel Ring seems to have a copy/pasted leftover sentence in it - "The gold band resembles The gem itself is small and easy to wear in combat."
If we take both the "Protecting Alm/Celica" and "With Alm/Celica" drawbacks, is the jump's duration extended?
Is the Witch of Jesse's Offer based on anyone canon or OC?

Also a build:

Zofia (Free)
Knight (Free)

Perks
Midair Dodge Shoot (Free)
It's Not My Fault (Free)
Far Shot (100)
A Hero Mustn't Spurn A Lady's Wishes (100)
To Protect My Loved Ones (200)
Dread Fighter (200)
The Melting Pot of Ideals (300)
Plowing Through (300)
Mila's Bounty (Free)
The Earth Mother's Cooking (100)
The Loved And Loving (150)
I can Learn From Anything (200)
Famous Knight (200)
Improbable Outfit Mastery (100)
Reunited At The Crossroads of Fate (100)

Items
Item Stipend (+200)
Blessed Sword (Free)
Crate Of Ram’s Wine (Free)
A Worthy Steed (Free)
Hidden Pocket (200)
Rapid Growth Angel Ring (200)

Drawbacks
No Alcohol (+100)
Cheese Eater (+100)
King Lima the Ivth, May The Powers Bless Him and His Name Until The End of Days (+100)
With Celica (+200)
Protecting Celica (+200)
Wanted by Rigel (+300)
Berkut's rival (+300)

Scenario Rewards:
Thanatophaghes (Free, What Lurks In The Labyrinth Of Thabes)
The Cure, The Dracolich Cult, Sophia (Free, A Cure For Witches)
The Desert Kingdom, The Witch, (Free, Jesse's Offer - not taking the mercs as companions)
>>
>>53942612
>Crit
Yeah, I'll keep those in mind. Whoops.

>If we take both the "Protecting Alm/Celica" and "With Alm/Celica" drawbacks, is the jump's duration extended?

Yep!

>Is the Witch of Jesse's Offer based on anyone canon or OC?

OC and a lot of her details are up to the individual jumper to decide.
>>
It's almost 4 AM time for a question.
Should I make Baou the Mamodo capstone, or put that in their supplement
>>
>>53942796
Wait nevermind I'm retarded it has to go in the supplement otherwise you could have a human with Baou and that's literally impossible
>>
>>53940320
Didn't Satan was able to to pull three buses and punch through one?

And that was without using Ki. Satan is a beast.
>>
>>53940991
>Strongest human in the world who CAN use ki

Wasn't that Yamcha? Or the androids, who are now human.
>>
>>53943024
>Didn't Satan was able to to pull three buses and punch through one?

A quick search says the average tour bus back during the early 2000s weighed around 25,000lbs and used stainless steel for their sidings.
Also, he pulled 4 not 3.
>>
>>53942796
>Baou
I know it's a cool power and all, but isn't there only one in the entire existence? You should at least put it under some heavy drawback considering how hard to control it was.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
[Tap Titans]

Huh. I've never seen a gauntlet that lets you straight up leave right at the start, instead of just let you resume normal jumping if you fail.

I...suppose I do? This sword's too heavy. My feet hurt. I miss being an infinite perfection energy sovereign. I wish I was back home in my comfyverse, not sweating it out here like some filthy fleshbag of calcium deposits and infested liquids-

-my Benefactor throws me a hurt look. The I-know-this-is-humiliating-but-please-play-along-voyeurism-is-literally-my-life look.

...aw, shucks. It's not like there's anything at stake, and I can't resist that look.

Drawbacks: Ten, Nine, Eight...X5, Real World Travel Times, Economics, Countdown (500)

Monsters Carry Money? (Free)
Critical Hit (Free)
No Bear Asses (Free)
Swinging All Day (300)
Cooldown Amulet (200)
Critical Token: Crit chance (0)

And so, away I go. Ignoring the impoverished villages and ambiguously endangered kingdoms to go play at this farce of knighthood. Slashing the air by day and slicing the wind by night to conserve energy, living off the land (and the occasional monster). I fight dirty and I try to hit first whenever possible; it's easier said than done when all your opponents are monsters, but it's not as hard as you think once you get into the swing of things.

Eventually, it becomes rather monotonous. The monsters and I come to an understanding of sorts; they also apparently work on a deadline, while I'm starting to find my rhythm when it comes to killing them.

Sword goes in, guts come out, that's what this gauntlet is all about.

I haven't showered in a month. My latest opponent seems to be trying to hold it's breath. I take that as my cue to leave, throw down my sword and tell my would-be bossfight to give my regards to Mrs. Pink Squid Cyclops and the kids.

I'd forgotten how quickly grime builds up in organic flesh and mundane matter. I abandon my sword and strip out of my armour before walking off into the sunset, to lands unknown.
>>
>>53941806
What game is this pic from?
>>
File: e35w6s-i.jpg (471KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
e35w6s-i.jpg
471KB, 1000x794px
Dies anyone know how a person could go about combining a bunch of stuff that probably should not combine?

I want to combine my oots ioun stones with my mordite chunk from dresden as well as my floaty crown stones from zendikar and my crown of flames from marvel magic into some form of floating eldritch death flame crown.
>>
>>53943692
Import them into your Sacred Treasure in SDS, that's the only thing I can think of to combine non weapon stuff like that.
>>
>>53943692
one of the Final Fantasy jumps has crystal combining. If you're fluffing them as all being magic crowns aion : Tower of eternity has the arms fusion crafter which lets you move the magic around.
>>
>>53943692
Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim.
>>
>>53943852
Doesnt that just make a disgusting jumble though and not something really useable?
>>
>>53943928
The maker said many many threads ago that it would combine stuff completely so fanwank I guess.
>>
File: RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!.gif (496KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!.gif
496KB, 500x244px
>>53941766
Well...Fuck.
>>
>>53938087
>Last Thread
>>53926629
>>
>>53944115
You the real MVP anon.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53941766
That kind of crap is why I specifically avoided drawbacks that affect my companions OAA,Hope your wife can forgive you for completely fucking over her political ideology....
>>
>>53944142
Hey, bancho, remember that not talking thing you were doing? Go back to doing that.
>>
File: Marvel_Magic.pdf (376KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Magic.pdf
376KB, 1x1px
From Marvel Magic's notes:
>Female jumpers start with an extra 99 CP.
I don't really get the angle of that joke.
Can someone enlighten me please?
>>
File: how amusing.gif (467KB, 498x345px) Image search: [Google]
how amusing.gif
467KB, 498x345px
>>53944187
I kind of wasn't doing that in the first place, Where did you get that idea?
>>
>>53944277
Wishful thinking, not even that guy I just wish you would go away to another thread.
>>
>>53944273
It gives nothing.
>>
>>53942236
It's nowhere near the best I've ever seen, but it's not nearly the worst, either. There's some decently useful perks for interacting with narratives, and some of the items are actually pretty good. The author seems to have tried to do too many things at once (perks are mostly based on the weird comic mechanics, section on D&D mechanics, etc.) while leaving as much room to fanwank as they thought possible.

If they wanted to focus on the comic's internal logic, they could have put the actual D&D mechanics as a footnote and just said you could learn classes in-setting at a regular rate. You start out with more than enough time for that.

As it is, it reads like it's trying to please or at least be inofffensive to everyone who could possibly come across it, and it suffers a little for that.
>>
>>53943611
Looks like one of the Heroes of Might and Magic games. I'm guessing HoMM 3.
>>
>>53942236
OOTS ?
>>
>>53944375
Order Of The Stick
>>
>>53944375
Order of the Stick. It's a D&D webcomic that's been running since 2003.
>>
File: Malal_and_Kaleb.jpg (140KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
Malal_and_Kaleb.jpg
140KB, 564x800px
How do I get to the Retconnian?
>>
Hey /JC/ what's the best between the God perks or the Doom perks in Marvel Magic ?
>>
>>53938739
So what does this mean?
>>
>>53944575
I would say get Doom's perk line and Skyfather. The rest of the God perks are not that great.
>>
>>53944575
Depends on what you're after, really. Personally I think it's easier to find substitutes for the Doom perks elswhere in the chain than it is for becoming a mini Skyfather.
>>
>>53944669
It's the opposite though. Anyone and everyone can get Skyfather stuff and above relatively easily, there's very little in the way of true learning perks on that level, and something like The Power is Jumper's is basically found nowhere else in the entire chain.
>>
>>53944666
>>53944669
Thanks.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 3, 1, 1, 4 = 19 (6d5)

>>53944592
There's 10 separate arcana divided in pairs of 2 in MtA, so that roll means I got 6 pairs complete pairs with 2 extra. Although that could just mean they got the same Arcana pair 6 times, so I guess I should roll for what Arcana I got?

1.) Aether: Prime, Forces
2.) Arcadia: Fate, Time
3.) Pandemonium: Mind, Space
4.) Primal Wild: Spirit, Life
5.) Stygia: Death, Matter
>>
>>53944837
So, it's 2 Aether, 1 Pandemonium, 1 Primal Wild, and 2 Stygia. Considering I can't make real use of more than 1 of each, the extras are basically useless unless I use them as an extended mana pool or something, so I'll just ignore them. My natural Arcana Mastery is Arcadia, so I have a full set already.
>>
>>53944837
Just remember that you can only reach master level in 3 Arcana unless you ignore the jumps rules. I wouldn't blame you if you do, I'm very tempted to do so myself (and am doing so already for one thing the jumpmaker got flat out wrong from the game).
>>
>>53944974
That's wrong actually. It says that you can't have more than 5 Gnosis, and that your arcana have to advance according to that chart and are capped by Gnosis level, but it doesn't say anything about whether or not you're allowed to acquire other people's mastery, which wouldn't have any relation to your own abilities given by the jump. So no, I'm not ignoring or breaking any rules.
>>
>>53944273
>One More Deal
Wait.

What?

It let's you do literally any magic you can do for free, so long as it is part of a deal, but has nothing about the deals being fair or balanced or anything.

>Hey, companion A. I really want this paper clip I just put on the table. Will you give it to me in exchange for a magically binding agreement that I destroy the enemy using a ritual I can do but would take years of preparation and cost more than I can pay? Yes? Cool, thanks.

Is this jump still a WIP or is it actually done?

I fear I'm stepping into territory that has been shitposted about, but I ignore shitposting most of the time so forgive me if this has already been covered. It is not my intent to stir up trouble, I just don't see how this is... I'm going to stop here.
>>
>>53945017
Oh, you're doing it using out of jump methods! Yeah, that wouldn't break any rules, and is basically what I want to do. The jump just limits your Gnosis which limits how many you can master 'naturally'.
>>
>>53945038
That does seem like a rather nasty loophole. I guess the intention was that the magic would be related to the deal you are making.
>>
>>53945109
You are probably right. The jumpmaker might want to add in a line to that effect.
>>
>>53945038
I guess you could do that. If you had the power and ability to do that in the first place.

It would be something on the lines:

>I will give you my soul in exchange of you killing my waifu's lover

So, instead of going through the process of scrying the victim locations and using a long-range magic to give him a heart-attack, you simply snap your fingers skip the process. It's something that you could do, but you don't waste time and can collect the soul.
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d10)

>>53944929
Actually, now that I think about it, I could transfer those over to my companions, so I shouldn't ignore them or the extra two that I forgot to roll for the first time.

1.) Prime
2.) Forces
3.) Arcadia: Fate
4.) Time
5.) Pandemonium: Mind
6.) Space
7.) Spirit
8.) Life
9.) Death
10.) Matter
>>
>>53945212
Yeah, it effectively gives you free access to even the most costly of spells, so long as you have someone willing to play along, and if you have spells that powerful you can probably just make a perfectly loyal homunculus or something to make deals with if you're worried. I'm pretty sure that's not the intention of the perk, just an oversight on the jump makers part.
>>
>>53945038
Since when did deals need to be fair? Mephistopholese and dormamu fuck ocer people with deals fairl often.
>>
>>53944974
Actually, IIRC you can create custom spells in MtA as long as you have the relevant Arcana at sufficient levels, so would it be possible to use the Arcana levels of other people when casting spells and which Arcana would be neccessary and at what level for that?
>>
>>53945353
If you mean using entirely in system methods I don't think you can use other people's magic, at least not freely. There are some odd rules on how to cast spells together, but that's not the effect you're after. You're pretty much going to have to use out of jump methods to get a hold of other people's arcana.

Try to get Path's, if you can, since it's easier to cast within your Path. As it so happens, the deal making perk being discussed above would let you make just such a deal. Find some banishers in setting, or people who hate their magic but aren't yet banishers, and make a deal to take their Path away from them.
>>
>>53945353
You can kind of do this. Every participant has to have at least one dot in each of the Arcana used in the spell, and the leader of the group casting has to meet all the requirements. So you couldn't just have your companions pitch in with the Arcana you need. You could have each companion specialize in a specific set of Arcana, and have everyone get at least one dot in each, so you can work together when working with those Arcana by having them lead. But if you ever needed a combination of effects from Arcana that you don't have in a set you'd be out of luck.
>>
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
Easily Embarrassed +100 not fun
Need Prana +300 I'm getting something for this
The Darkness Will Spread Until It Turns The World Into a Prison+600 so there's just this big pile of Mystic codes and treasure in this alternate world ready for looting, also the combination of EA and Akhilleus Kosmos will pretty much let me mow through them without taking damage. As for the cube I'm shrinking it down and sealing it in a Sylladex card

Magus-100
Magic circuits first purchase free
Basic Magical Skills free for Magus
Hypnosis free for Magus
Zelretch’s Student-400 discount for Magus
Wishcraft -600 who has time to bother with memorizing spills anymore
Reagents free for Magus handy
Zelretch’s Notes-300 discount for Magus. This should help me understand.
Emerald-600 need mana from somewhere

The plan:. Step zero fight heroic spirits Step one have minions publish lots of science papers . Step two have them Rick and Morty portal gun everyone world to a world that isn't dying Step three kill Ainsworths in reverse chronological order, i.e. youngest to oldest Step five See drawbacks . Details step six clean up this mud, step seven study with my new teacher
>>
>>53945484
Why not teach MTA magic to a bunch of souls, get the people to level it up, then eat them?
>>
>>53945747
At that point you either have no reason to, because you'd already be significantly more powerful than doing so would make you, or you'd risk biting off more than you could chew, with the souls being buff enough to actually put up a fight against you.
>>
>>53945747
How would one go about teaching people MtA magic to others? I know it isn't possible in jump, but surely we have perks to do this.
>>
>>53945816
You need a perk to teach people foreign magic systems, I only know of assassination classroom and generic xianxia that have perks to actually do that. Maybe we have more but I dont know.
>>
>>53945816
I'm pretty sure there's something for that in JL Dark.
>>
>>53945816
Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage (Exalted Sidereals) can
"teach whatever magic system you know to anyone, limited only by their understanding of mathematics"
>>
>>53945893
Different anon here.
Damn that's cool. Definitely writing that down for future reference.
>>
Jumpers who always choose drop-in, what do you do about jumps that don't have a drop-in option? Skip, fanwank, or start a new life?
>>
>>53945917
It also has another perk for doing the same with supernatural martial arts, Perfected Lotus Cultivating Gardener.

And of course the excellent Always an Ending which not only lets you kill anything, it also explicitly prevents any bad consequences of doing so that would otherwise happen if you kill something that holds up reality or something like that.

Seriously, that jump just has tons of great perks. And they're scattered all over, so you can never take them all.
I know it's good jump design, but that doesn't make it less frustrating.
>>
So, did Spyro and Tophat just stopped working on Birth By Sleep altogether?
>>
Since MtA got brought up, what could a cabal of Mages with Mastery of every Arcana between them accomplish in their Sanctum?

Just from looking over the wiki and the short descriptions of Mastery in the jump, it would seem that you could make a Hollow, create life that's stronger than natural life, create sentient minds to use their bodies, make super materials and enchanted objects capable of storing mana and spells, make the Sanctum a non-euclidean madhouse with temporal fluctuations, and make the whole thing super lucky. Is there anything obvious that I'm missing?
>>
>>53946046
Maybe summon angels, undead, and demons for guardians.

Im kind of confused what making a sanctum actually does sinve it apparently requires you dumping chunks of your soul into it.
>>
>>53946423
It just allows you to create an area where no paradox happens, so it's pretty necessary if you want to be able to get away with whatever magic you want. Of note is that it's probably feasible to make your sanctum mobile and invisible, making you allowed to do magic anywhere without fear of repercussion.
>>
>>53945038
What >>53945212

>>53945263
The spells aren't free. They still need to be paid for. It just lets you skip the menial stuff like incantations and whatnot so as to be suitably dramatic. The spell still requires the requisite magical energy and if you have a spell that says someone has to be sacrificed, they still have to die – you just don't have to go through the three paragraphs of gobbledygook normally required for the spell.
>>
File: Durza.png (598KB, 471x599px) Image search: [Google]
Durza.png
598KB, 471x599px
How do I safety become a Shade in Inheritance Cycle?
>>
>>53946501
You can't. You become a Shade by letting spirits possess and completely subsume you. You're dead if you become one.
>>
>>53946501
You don't, Shades are when you shove a bunch of spirits into a person, and spirits go insane when this happens. So at the least you'll end up with a lot of insane screaming voices in your head.
>>
>>53946533
>>53946539
With OoC abilities?
>>
>>53946551
If you prevent the spirits from taking over, then you're not a Shade. That's literally their whole thing. So no, there is no way to safely become a Shade due to the very nature of their existence.
>>
>>53940410
>Also, when does Symbiote start getting nuts?
3.15 starts a sequence of using animal-shaped biodrones for recon, to the point of covering an entire state, and combat involving carbon-compound crab-legged tanks.
>>
Can someone post the latest WoW WIP?
>>
>>53946592
Fine, I'll be a not!Shade Mr Pedant.
I'll let the Spirits in and enslave them to my will for a similar set of abilities.
>>
>>53946474
Could a bunch of Masters in a Sanctum beat an Archmaster?
>>
>>53946474
I mainly use I Am The Fortress from Master Of Magic that lets you count as always benefiting from your Place Of Power wherever you actually are, meaning you could install your MtA Sanctum inside your Place Of Power then use paradox-free magic wherever you want (though still subject to Disbelief IIRC).
>>
>>53946474
>>53946674
Why not just use I Cheat to do that anyway?
>>
Could a Mage with Mastery in Fate magic break the Yozi Surrender Oaths?
>>
>>53946701
Because I did not go to whatever jump I Cheat is from (Justice League if i'm not mistaken) until quite later in my chain. Also because I had used my Place Of Power to install quite a bit of other stuff inside, so I just kept using it.
>>
File: World of Warcraft Jump.pdf (610KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World of Warcraft Jump.pdf
610KB, 1x1px
>>53946610
>>
>>53946783
*Justice League Dark
Damnit Captcha, eating my words
>>
>>53946784
Thank you.
>>
>>53942120
Infernals.
>>
>>53943348
I don't think I was actually expecting anyone to make a build for that.
>>
Speaking of Infernals jump, does anyone here actually know how the mass combat rules work for Exalted? Since apparently that's a big draw to the Vassal's Sword. I tried looking up but can't make heads or tails of the stuff.
>>
>>53946996
>Speaking of Infernals jump, does anyone here actually know how the mass combat rules work for Exalted?
They're bullshit and no one likes them or cares about them. They don't translate at all from the mechanics to the jumps, most STs hate and don't use them, and in general they're really dumb and bad.
>>
>>53946763
I think surrender oaths are a lot more metaphysical for that to work
>>
>>53944273
Marvel is super SJW now.
>>
File: 2B issues.jpg (58KB, 736x581px) Image search: [Google]
2B issues.jpg
58KB, 736x581px
So, if I use fate-manipulation, alternate dimension travel and time-travelling in Drakengard, could I get Androids as companions?
>>
>>53946996
Basically makes everyone worse at combat.
>>
>>53947354
Why not wait for automata?
>>
>>53947354
Just wait for Val to make the jumps.
>>
>>53947354
Just make your own, she's an android.
>>
>>53947435
>>53947426
I always end up spending too much CP on her new jumps.
>>
File: oh wait.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>53946763
Not a chance.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>53938220
>How is the Infernal Update coming?
Glacially.

I'm generally more inclined to work on Fair Folk than the Infernals update, so it's even slower progress there.

Still, I got some time to work on it today, so it's starting to progress a bit.

>>53946996
Basically, a mass combat unit led by you works like equipment, giving you some bonusses. But mass combat also limits your combat abilities like Melee and Martial Arts to your War ability, since you need to be a bit more strategic when fighting an army than when you're fighting one guy.

But in practise, you can just ignore the kind-of-botched execution of the Mass Combat rules, and assume the Vassal's Sword makes a lot stronger and able to scythe through the ranks of armies with ease.
>>
>>53946763
Possibly? You'd have to be stronk with MtA Fate Magic though, but I think it's possible.
>>
>>53946763
Why not use 3rd magic to END the binding?

Or use the blazblue sword to cut it?

Or use sidereals always an ending to kill it?
>>
>>53939957
HACHIROKU DA
>>
>>53947775
Because none of those things explicitly have the ability to break oaths, but the Fate Arcana magic does?
>>
>>53947775
Or just that item in Jack Chick to literally cut the Oaths and render them invalid.
>>
>>53947775
>Why not use 3rd magic to END the binding?
I believe you mean 4th, 3rd magic wouldn't help there. And the 4th might work if it was massively overcharged.

>Or use the blazblue sword to cut it?
Also would need to be massively overcharged, Mucro Regis: Takezo can't automatically cut anything, it depends on the user's power and will. It just has the potential to cut anything.

>Or use sidereals always an ending to kill it?
You'll have to find a way to interact with the oath in order to kill it. How do you kill an intangible construct of spatial manipulation, binding mind control, and being metaphysical anathema to the reality you're trying to enter?
>>
I Saw the new terraria update
Thorium? Why thorium have to be the thing that calamity need to function on? Do the maker really like Thorium that much? It a good mod but Calamity is a standalone mod
>>
>>53946763
I think there's something in God of high school, you might want to see
>>
>>53947877
Game or jump?
>>
>>53947903
No, there isn't. The Keys remove limits on power, not being bound away inside the mutilated still-living flesh of the king of the titans.
>>
>>53947875
>How do you kill an intangible construct of spatial manipulation, binding mind control, and being metaphysical anathema to the reality you're trying to enter?
Realm of Heroes from Civilization?

Or you could just use Stars and Stones from Dresden Files, which explicitly lets you allow others to ignore supernatural oaths.

Not that i understand why you'd want to. The Yozi are assholes.
They are assholes on a level where the solar exalted were deemed better rulers of creation, and they were pretty colossal assholes themselves.
>>
>>53947952
The Primordials did nothing wrong and if the Yozi want to destroy Creation, it deserves everything it has coming to it for fucking things up as bad as they have.
>>
>>53947952
>They are assholes on a level where the solar exalted were deemed better rulers of creation, and they were pretty colossal assholes themselves.
The Solars made the oringinally okay but alien Primodrials into assholes, though.
So the Solars are only less assholes than assholes they made, which makes them even more assholeish, to the point where it is the Solars who are the true assholes.
That even happened not long after the end of the war, before the Curse had a chance to really impact things.

>>53947992
Hear, hear.
>>
>>53947470
Val is a CP sadist who wants to make you beg for more.
>>
>>53948014
~lewd~
>>
>>53947992
Creation is not actually a sentient entity.
And most of the people who live there these days have absolutely nothing to do with all that.

So no, they don't "have it coming", even if that was ever a good excuse for destroying a whole world, which it's not.
>>
File: 1357332903933.png (126KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1357332903933.png
126KB, 262x288px
>>53947992
>>53948010
Humans sure do celebrate a social order that had them placed at the very bottom as slaves to all the other beings in Creation, including a bunch of Aztec lizards.
>>
File: FASTER!!!.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
FASTER!!!.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>53948014
I would happily beg for more.
>>
>>53948039
No one was ever punished for the Primordial War though, so it only makes sense that the people who benefited from it must also pay the price for their crimes.

>>53948055
Humans sure will look past any moral failing in themselves or others regardless of whether or not the ultimate conclusion is a worse situation for everyone as long as it raises their own social status relative to everyone else.
>>
>>53947992
The Primordials weren't great, but honestly people would be better off if you just destroyed Creation anyway. It's not exactly a fun place to live if you're not an invincible god king. Hell, even Heaven is mostly slums.
>>
Does anyone know where I can get immunity to space warping? I recently realized it's one of the weaknesses left in my paranoia combo.
>>
>>53948108
Humans are still better than they were under the Primordials.
>>
We need a jump about fishing.
>>
>>53948108
What crimes? They weren't even alive when the Primordial War happened.
If the Yozi wanted justice they'd go after it differently.
They're just pissy brats throwing a tantrum because someone else touched their toys.

Hell, one of them is the fucking Ebon Dragon. That kinda says it all right there.

>>53948131
So people would be better off not existing because life isn't all rainbows and butterflies? Edgy much?

Those who'd rather not live can always kill themselves.
>>
>>53948108
>people who benefited from it must also pay the price for their crimes.
Alright, guess you better get to being punished for the innumerable crimes of your ancestors.
>>
>>53948055
I don't think anyone is against the idea of human's getting higher up on the social ladder in Creation than slave (supposedly, it's propoganda I tell you!). It's the unncessarily diskish way it was done that get's my goat.

Why war when Exalt are ridiculously capable in Social Combat? Because the Incarnae wanted to play the Games of Divinity. Not really the Solars fault here, as when war was declared they were still very much under the Incarnae's 'guidance'.

Why torture the surrendered and defeated Primordials? Because by making them as bad as they could, the most monsterous distorted physchologically diseased as they could, the Solars of the day could be assured that the next generations of Solars wouldn't feel the need to undo their work and free them. That is the only reason I can figure for all that unncessary cruelty.

Which makes the Solars of the day, dicks, especially as already mentioned they didn't have the Curse as an excuse for their actions then, it didn't have enough time to make an impact, unlike the way they could be excused for a lot of their later excesses and cruelties.

>>53948138
So we are told. And even if you do accept that at face value, it doesn't change the fact that there was alot of unnecessary cruelty performed against the Primordials (who were prisioners of war at the time) turning them into the Yozi.

>>53948158
How about a jump about stamp-collecting? That would be equally engaging and fun.
Or how about watching paint dry?
>>
>>53948138
No they aren't, simply because the world at large is worse. Why? Because the Primordial War, the Aftershock War, the Usurpation, the Balorian Crusade, all of it fuck Creation up basically forever. And it's the fault of the Exalts and the Gods for starting a fight over personal status, who would rather live on top of a pile of garbage as kings of the waste, than slaves in a world that wasn't broken. They deserve whatever happens to them, because the current situation is the consequence of their own actions.
>>
>>53944273
>I don't really get the angle of that joke.
I think it's a 'take that' at recent stuff like the WTF Thor storyline.
>>
>>53948230
I'd rather be king than live in the muck under the boot of other races, who use you as living sacrifices to their favorite primordial.
>>
>>53948176
>So people would be better off not existing because life isn't all rainbows and butterflies? Edgy much?
In Creation? Yup. The world is on a steady decline, ruled by tyrants who abuse them in a world that treats them as less than dirt. And things will never truly improve because those who are in charge wield powerful magic that effectively makes them invincible to humans to maintain the shitty social order. The only ones who could possibly defeat the people in charge would just be even worse to the normal humans and the only god who would give a damn about helping ans be able to do so is permanently both catatonically depressed and hopelessly addicted to a cosmic vidya. When you die, probably at the end of a short and miserable life, in a painful and humiliating way, the best that you can hope for is that your soul is wiped clean and reincarnated into a new person who will also probably suffer a life that doesn't meaningfully diverge from your own.
>>
>>53948158
That would be nice.
>>
>>53948180
Reminder that the reason mortals were doomed to endless slavery in the first place is because the other Yozis wouldn't let Theion put Spiral Power in Creation. Reminder that he would have let the Exalted rule Creation if they had marched up and approached Theion peacefully instead.
>>
>>53948138
Maybe, but by very much, and everyone else is significantly worse off so that you can say you're in the best state affairs.
>>
>>53948230
Better to rule in Hell, etc.
>>
>>53948306
Everyone else is dead or was allied with the humans in the first place (Jadeborn and Dragon Kings), so not much you can do there.
>>
>>53948302
Vitriol/Theion To wouldn't actually have helped mortals much though. At best, it'd improve them as much everything else, and leave them slightly shinier slaves.

And the idea that Theion would've agreed to that is laughable at best.
>>
>>53948158
There's Animal Crossing.
>>
Clearly the only correct choice is to cure Autobot's cancer and hang out with him, doing SCIENCE!
>>
This is from me opening windows and seeing a failed post. Don't Judge me.
>>53925889
Since no one gave you the answer i'm guessing you were looking for, here. Greentexted jumps are ones I especially believe would be good imaged jumps/would like to see imaged
>Minecraft
>Avatar: TLA
Borderlands
Captain Planet
Castlevania
Any of the 12 Generics
GTA
>Half Life
>Blue Monkey People: Avatar
Neopets
>P0rtal
Rust
>Sabaton
>Scott Pilgrim
Shrek
>Slime Rancher
Splatoon
>Sword Art Online
Total War
>Ultimate Spider Man
>Viscera Cleanup Detail
X-Men Movies
>Youtube
Zootopia

I might image some of these, actually. Do i need author's permission or something? Would rather not make Thread-chan upset.
>>
>>53948348
No, get a Jadeborn waifu then go hang with Autotot.
>>
>>53948158
SAO?
>>
>>53948346
>At best, it'd improve them as much everything else, and leave them slightly shinier slaves.
Except it's been shown repeatedly that most already higher beings are arrogant and complacent. The number of gods and demons that actually train and strive for self improvement is miniscule.
>>
>>53948363
Autothot.
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>53948348
Agreed. Autobot might be fucking crazy, but at least it's a cool MAD SCIENCE crazy.
>>
>>53948158
Path of Exile? Kappa
>>
>>53948262
Or you, yes you, could be the guy who fixes all these problems after Exalting. Be the Solar who punches out the cruelty of Heaven and lets man have their rule of Creation, become the Devil Tiger that breaks the shackles of hell and brings Creation to it's former glory. Be the Abyssal who redeems himself into a Solar and thus avoids the Great Curse. Fix the broken world as a Fate Ninja.

Creation faces many problems. Literally all of them can be solved with enough Exalted work.
>>
The Earth Alliance did nothing wrong, kill those space monsters in ZAFT,
>>
>>53947877
Good question. I guess some of the mods there need Thorium to function and he didn't take out the freebie bags from mods that don't need it to be nice? Or, if none of them need it, there was some type of collaboration in the actual mods to have items that require both mods installed?

It is unclear.
>>
>>53948158
t. cu
>>
>>53948442
Whenever I see people trying to justify the Primordial War, all I see are what the Exalts and the Gods were; aggressors in a war they could never reasonably justify, who won in the end and simultaneously recognized they couldn't hide the fact that they were the assholes in that situation, but refused to accept that they were assholes and were so far up their own asses about it that they doubled down on it.

You fucked up everything for everyone besides yourselves forever, barely improved your own station, and used the power afforded to you by that improvement to fuck over everyone else and yourselves even harder.

You tried to absolve yourselves of all personal responsibility for the results of your actions and blame them on the victims of your offences, but you are unable because it is clear you are in the wrong. You will live in the ashes of the world you wished to rule over, because that's what you deserve for your success, because that's what you worked to achieve.
>>
>>53948257
Those sacrifices weren't to the primordials, but to the Gods, including the Incarnae.

>>53948346
>And the idea that Theion would've agreed to that is laughable at best.
You don't know him very well, do you?

>>53948348
You are not wrong.

>>53948442
Agreed. That is the whole point of Exalted. Things are messed up, but you have the power to make a difference.
>>
>>53948609
>Those sacrifices weren't to the primordials, but to the Gods
Not true, a lot of the races, like the Lintha, prayed to a Primordial directly.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (853KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
853KB, 2560x1440px
>>53948359

I've almost finished the Factorio jump, I wouldn't mind if someone took the pdf and imaged it.

Actually, I'm just going to put a note in my pastebin that anyone can make imaged versions of my jumps if they want to.
>>
>>53948442
>Be the Solar who punches out the cruelty of Heaven and lets man have their rule of Creation
Bound by the curse of mad Titans, my goals will be undone by my own warped nature and I will leave things worse than they began.

>become the Devil Tiger that breaks the shackles of hell and brings Creation to it's former glory.
In becoming an infantile Titan, I strip away much my of human nature to make room for other. In the end, I shall likely lose sight of what drove me to rise up in the first place, probably becoming worse than those I warred against.

>Be the Abyssal who redeems himself into a Solar and thus avoids the Great Curse
And how would that happen, really? Breaking free from the dark chains placed upon me?

>Fix the broken world as a Fate Ninja.
An glorified bureaucrat or politician, to busy playing matchmaker or trying to prevent the broken cogs of the dying world from finally falling apart completely to actually accomplish anything.

And that's assuming I gain a Celestial Exaltation at all, a feat which is less likely to happen than winning the lottery and being struck by lightning.
>>
>>53948609
>Those sacrifices weren't to the primordials, but to the Gods, including the Incarnae.
Mortals were literally created to be Essence batteries to pray to the Primordials.
>>
>>53948668
Can't wait to see it anon.
>>
>>53948390
Maybe. Assuming that it'd need effort, and that the gods would have the exact same attitude despite much more avenues for self-improvement.

>>53948609
>You don't know him very well, do you?
His defining trait is that he rules. Having all the authority and exercising that power over all that he surveys.

The idea that he would let ANYONE else rule anything is delusional.
>>
File: The Magpies.jpg (83KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Magpies.jpg
83KB, 700x367px
Is Dawn of War 2 worth buying? Steam sale is on so it's only like £2 but I cant be arsed downloading it if it's shite.
>>
>>53948674
Except you get an Exaltation of your choice handed to you via jump fiat. Or several of them.
You also get extra perks added on top of that that make you inherently superior even to other exalted, including some that address some of the problems you've listed.

So really, your entire reason for not making things better is "i'm a whiny whiner who can't be bothered to put in actual effort, even when i get all the pieces pretty much handed to me".
>>
>>53948624
Okay, some were to the Primordials, but most went to the Gods. And the primordials mostly asked for prayer, the Dragon Kings outright murdered people for the Unconquered Sun and he didn't say jack about it.

>>53948558
This. Just this! It also fits with how much the demonised the Primordials, converting them into the Yozi and even changed the name of their subsouls from Devas (and other specialised terms that were synonymous) into Demons.

Also, wasn't it implied somewhere that the Primordial War, the first act of Usurptation in Creation somehow created/caused/was linked in someway to the following Ursurpations?

>>53948674
>Bound by the curse of mad Titans, my goals will be undone by my own warped nature and I will leave things worse than they began.
You let a little thing like that stop you? Geez, what a scrub-tier Exalted.

>, I strip away much my of human nature to make room for other. I
Your DT-ing wrong. Dts are better than Primordials because they can KEEP their human nature as well as gain all the benefits of being Primordial. You can throw it away but that would be stupid. Don't be stupid.

>And how would that happen, really?
It's explanined in Scroll of Errata, but basically its a roleplaying opportunity.

>actually accomplish anything.
Seriously. Try harder. You can't just give up all agency to make the world a better place, because you've got a job!

>And that's assuming I gain a Celestial Exaltation at all, a feat which is less likely to happen than winning the lottery and being struck by lightning.
Given how your talking I think you wouldn't meet the prereq's in terms of heroic spirit and motivation anyhow. Also your responding to a post where being Exalted was built into the premise. Don't move goal posts.
>>
>>53948725
I'd say yes. I had quite a few hours of fun with it at least.
If it comes with the expansions it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>53948558
The justification for the Primordial War is that they're being kept as slaves. Mortals have an actual justification for the war because they were basically being kept as fleshy essence batteries for the Primordial to eat but only after a short life of horrible slavery, becoming the king of a pretty damn awesome kingdom is better then dying in the sewers of a slightly better one. The Incarne have a lot more vague motivations but can reasonably be interpreted either as trying to free themselves and Creation from the Primordial cruelty or as manipulative bastards who wanted nothing more then to rule, both are valid.

The heights of the First Age, when the Solars weren't full crazy yet from the curse, was apparently pretty great to be mortal in.

>>53948674
>Bound by the curse of mad Titans, my goals will be undone by my own warped nature and I will leave things worse than they began.
Break the curse. You're a Solar Exalted, that's a thing you can do.

>In becoming an infantile Titan, I strip away much my of human nature to make room for other. In the end, I shall likely lose sight of what drove me to rise up in the first place, probably becoming worse than those I warred against.
Nothing about becoming a Devil Tiger strips away your humanity. You simply become enlightened as to what you already are. The Infernal who gives off the Howl of the Devil Tiger can remain mortal in mind. The Green Sun Princes have freedom.

>And how would that happen, really? Breaking free from the dark chains placed upon me?
Flip the switch in your Exaltation somehow.

>An glorified bureaucrat or politician, to busy playing matchmaker or trying to prevent the broken cogs of the dying world from finally falling apart completely to actually accomplish anything.
Except you can still make a difference because you're a high ranking politician in the center of Heaven.

>And that's assuming I gain a Celestial Exaltation
The game isn't called Mortals.
>>
>>53948696
Well, yeah, but everything in nature serves a role or fills a niche somewhere, does that mean it should rail against the heavens for existing?
Besides, it's no bad thing as it means humanity is valuable and worth keeping around, at least collectively.

>>53948715
>The idea that he would let ANYONE else rule anything is delusional.
He does delegate, you know. He'd never put anyone in a position of authority above him, but as a trusted subordinate, or even one given a lot of authority and autonomy is possible, especially for a Solar.

>>53948736
Agreed.
>>
>>53948715
I do believe he meant rule Creation, as in the world where all the mortal plebs and the gods (used to) live, rather than Creation as a whole. That seems to play into the "if my subjects are awesome, then I'm even more awesome" thing Theion seems to have at times. People talked about this concept before and it seemed reasonable enough in that context.
>>
>>53948736
Oh, no, I was talking about it from the perspective of a random dude in Creation, not a jumper. Even fucking 40k isn't without hope if you throw a jumper into the mix.
>>
>>53948769
What expansions do you recommend then? Given the prices right now I could get them all most likely but I'm not sure if I should.
>>
File: Viscera Cleanup Detail.jpg (52KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Viscera Cleanup Detail.jpg
52KB, 460x215px
>>53948359
>Viscera Cleanup Detail
Huh, really? I didn't think anyone cared about that... Go ahead if you'd like to image it, I suppose?
>>
>>53948674
You definitely would never Exalt with such a defeatist attitude. You'd end up as some low-ranking demon cultist that gets executed by a hunting party of fresh Dragonblooded.
>>
>>53948784
>Well, yeah, but everything in nature serves a role or fills a niche somewhere, does that mean it should rail against the heavens for existing?
If it's given sentience and then told it's grand meaning in the universe is "Fuck you I was hungry." then yes.
>>
>>53948775
>The Incarne have a lot more vague motivation
Well the UCS at least is genuinely heroic and benevolent at least, the point of actual stupidity. See surrendering himself to the Primordials to save a single human.
>>
>>53948799
Even a random dude can better at least his own life and that of his immediate social circle if he applies himself.
Sure, he could die. But isn't it better to die on your feet than to live on your knees?

Not to mention that that is exactly the attitude that gets you exalted, so the system basically chooses people who'd actually make use of it already.
If you've already given up even an exaltation won't save you.

>>53948784
>Well, yeah, but everything in nature serves a role or fills a niche somewhere, does that mean it should rail against the heavens for existing?
If that role is "you're a slave" then yes. Every sentient being has the right of self determination and all that. Doesn't matter if your slavemaster is another human, a god or whatever else. Every slave has the right to fight for his freedom.

And really, if you look at why creation is fucked these days it's basically because of the Primordeals being sore losers - the Great Curse.
Because life in the First Age, while not perfect, was a lot better than what came before. At least until the Curse fucked it up for everyone.

>>53948800
Chaos Rising is definitely worth it. I was hooked enough to finish my first playthrough of the singleplayer campaign in 2 days, and i've replayed it a few times too.

Retribution not so much, or at least i didn't find it as engaging.
>>
>>53948775
>>53948741
>Your DT-ing wrong
>Nothing about becoming a Devil Tiger strips away your humanity
Not him, but the way Infernals work – not even DTs, just Infernals – is basically demonic transhumanism, replacing parts of how they work with what are literally the very being of Yozis.
>>
>>53948775
>The heights of the First Age, when the Solars weren't full crazy yet from the curse, was apparently pretty great to be mortal in.
And shit for everyone else, and probably only better for mortals relative to everyone else who you turned around and oppressed even more then you were oppressed. Don't act like just because everything went to shit for everyone who wasn't you that it somehow made your life better and justifies ruining everyone else's lives.

Humans, from the way they behaved after getting the run of things, have proven that they have always deserved the way the other races treated them. You drive the world into the ground and oppress the people who kept you as slaves worse then you were treated, you prove without a shadow of a doubt that you legitimately belong at the bottom of the social ladder.
>>
>>53948824
Actually I'd probably just die of dysentery, I think.
>>
File: magikarp-169-en.jpg (86KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp-169-en.jpg
86KB, 578x327px
>>53948158
If I made pic related would you be happy?
>>
File: Ey.jpg (752KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ey.jpg
752KB, 1920x1200px
Who are the best Dragon Ball characters?
>>
>>53948775
>The justification for the Primordial War is that they're being kept as slaves
So were are told, with no evidence from suspect sources.

>>53948775
>Mortals have an actual justification for doing something
FTFY. They had justification for doing something, not war specifically, although your talk about fleshy batteries implies you don't understand how Cult works. No one gets eaten as part of the process, anon.

>both are valid.
True, although I lean to the manipulative bastards side of things myself.

>>53948799
We are in the jumpchain thread, anon. Naturally we'd be talking from that perspective.

>>53948791
>People talked about this concept before and it seemed reasonable enough in that context.
I think I remember some of those conversations. They certainly seemed reasonable to me.

>>53948837
Oh anon. It doesn't matter how you were brought into this world, the important thing is that you're here and can stay for as long as you can manage. Nothing has a truly pure starting point, you should just be glad you had one in the first place, alot of things never had that chance.
Ah, Mewtwo, you taught me so much...

>>53948906
>because of the Primordeals being sore losers - the Great Curse.
So you wouldn't have any hate in heart at all for someone who just burst into your home, betrayed your trust, killed for family, friends and pets, and then piece by piece cut you up until you faced a death you thought would never come? And that hate wouldn't drive you to perform the only form of revenge/justice you had avilable to you?
Get off your high horse.
>>
>>53948942
Dragon Kings had it pretty good too, only Jadeborn got fucked. Everyone else was extinct so they don't matter.

>>53948978
I don't know anything about it.
>>
The Fool Origin is the best origin in Fate/Zero because you get a car that can run over heroic spirits

Which means you can run over Gilgamesh with a car for jokes
>>
>>53948988
Chichi.

>>53948997
>with no evidence from suspect sources
Go ask a Dragon King, if you can find a sane one. He'll tell you.
>>
>>53948942
>And shit for everyone else
No it fucking wasn't. It was great for mortals, it was great for Exalts, and it was great for gods. "Everyone else" is Yozis and Fair Folk.
>>
>>53948988
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vados
>>
>>53948359
>i need author's permission or something
Usually yes.
>>
>>53948942
>And shit for everyone else
What everyone else? The Mountain Folk? It was fine for them. The Dragon Kings? They prospered. The gods and elementals? Oh no, they actually had to do their jobs. The Lintha?...okay, yeah, it was shit for them, but the Lintha are assholes (and no, not because of how they were treated, they were always awful). No one cares about the Lintha.

>Don't act like just because everything went to shit for everyone who wasn't you that it somehow made your life better and justifies ruining everyone else's lives.
Quality of life was pretty good for humans, though. Dreams of the First Age confirms that, the human population of Creation lived at a level equal to modern day first-world nations at worst, and far in advance in the best parts of the world.
>>
>>53948988
Picollo is pretty good.
>>
>>53948867
Even then the UCS is flawed. His virtues aren't always shining bright. He can be frustrated and make mistakes still.

>>53948913
Yeah but the Yozi's did a hackjob. Infernal's can straight up ignore their Urge if they have the balls to take the punishment. The "Demonic Transformation" amounts to nagging them to do their job and be good people by Yozi standards and punishing them if they don't.

>>53948942
That's a powerful edge their mate.

Slaves rising against their horrible master are going to do some brutal shit if left to their devices. It doesn't mean rising up was wrong. Any sentient being has a right to want a better life, especially one born at the bottom of the heap.

No one is good in Exalted, no one is pure evil. Good and Evil explicitly do not exist as objective things.
>>
>>53948978
You're the jumpmaker /jc/ deserves, Blade.
An unsung hero of our time.
>>
>>53949039
Isn't he the Only Sane Man of DB?
>>
>>53948913
Not really, it should be more a process of accumulation. Building on the foundation of being a humana and an exalt, tweaking the exaltation to match your needs and then becoming more like a primodrial without losing what you already had. Unless you unwisely create a Cosmic Principle of similar charm for yourself that strips away your advantages relative to a primordial, which is mechanically represented by a loss of all attributes and abilities.
So long as you avoid that mistake or something like it, then you retain the important faculty Yozi/Primordials never had, the ability to function outside of your themes, and as an Exalt, you can function outside your themes very well indeed.

>>53949001
>only Jadeborn got fucked
After the war a lot of Gods and races loyal to the Primordials were forced underground and their names lost. There could be countless races suffering for their ancestor's allegiences in the Underground of Creation. But fuck them right, cause they've been arbitrarily designated Creature s of Darkness so no one important has to care.
So go tell them they didn't get fucked even harder than the Jadeborn why don't you.

>>53949034
Please see above

>>53949012
>He'll tell you.
Ha, nice joke.
>>
>>53948997
>FTFY. They had justification for doing something, not war specifically, although your talk about fleshy batteries implies you don't understand how Cult works. No one gets eaten as part of the process, anon.
A reminder that it is literally impossible to convince a Primordial of anything they don't want to hear. You will only ever get good treatment from a Primordial that already wants to treat you well, you can't persuade them to change their mind. The only way to change this is to murder their component souls. So yeah, violence is the only answer. Why do people not get this part? "Oh, the Exalted have so much social-fu, I'm sure they could have had a peaceful solution if they had just talked it out. Instead they went right for killing the Primordials, what barbarians." No, fuck you, maybe it was wrong but there wasn't any other option.
>>
>>53948942
You act like the others are any better. They're not.

The fact that humans are assholes too doesn't chance the fact that they had the right to fight against being slaves/food.

Instead of letting the first set of assholes destroy everything you could just put all that effort into making Creation not suck instead.

>>53948997
>So you wouldn't have any hate in heart at all for someone who just burst into your home, betrayed your trust, killed for family, friends and pets, and then piece by piece cut you up until you faced a death you thought would never come? And that hate wouldn't drive you to perform the only form of revenge/justice you had avilable to you?
>Get off your high horse.
I probably would. I'm not a saint after all. Especially if i was an asshole slavemaster.

On the other hand, if you were a slave and you had the chance to tear down your masters and take control of your life, wouldn't you burst into their home, kill them all and then take out your frustration on them?
Because that's how slave rebellions usually work. They're angry. They have nothing to lose, a lot to gain and a whole lot of pain to pay back.

But from an outsider perspective, which we have, the Primordeals are very much responsible for the current state of creation.
So "free the Yozi to destroy Creation" is a dick move no matter how you slice it.
>>
File: magikarp-jump-.jpg (26KB, 392x206px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp-jump-.jpg
26KB, 392x206px
>>53949001
>I don't know anything about it.
You go fishing for magikarp, you catch them then raise them in a large aquarium while sometime making them take walks or work out without water for over a day all for the purpose of jumping competitions agains other peoples magikarp sometiimes jumping hundreds of meters up, this takes place also on land with no water and no net to catch them when they fall.

Also while making fun and insulting the magikarp.

https://youtu.be/H3x3-22Gi3g
>>
>>53949097
>After the war a lot of Gods and races loyal to the Primordials were forced underground and their names lost.
No they weren't. The Darkbrood races were banished underground before the war. At the time of the war, the only major races on Creation's surface where the Mountain Folk (when they came aboveground), the Lintha, the Dragon Kings, and the Alaun. Have you even read the fucking books, anon, or are you just arguing based on what you think will piss people off the most? Just kidding, that's a trick question. I know what your answer is going to be.
>>
>>53949048
>no one is pure evil
Except the Ebon Dragon.
>>
>>53949048
>The "Demonic Transformation"
I'm not talking about the Urge, I'm talking about how a ton of Infernal Charms are the Permanent type and they involve literally grafting parts of a Yozi's very being onto yourself.
>>
>>53949050
I am not blade. And the perks would probably be things like good at jumping amd being able to be happy and content doing silly stuff like jumping anfd splashing all day even if everyone hates you.
>>
>>53949161
Magikarp deserves love too.
>>
>>53949097
>But fuck them right, cause they've been arbitrarily designated Creature s of Darkness so no one important has to care.
Being a creature of darkness doesn't affect anything unless a Solar throws a bolt of sunlight at your or something.
>>
>>53949186
You don't have to take any of those Charms, the only one that's super restrictive AND necessary for most of the Yozi's charms are the Ebon Dragon's, which is hilarious, ironic, and probably on purpose.

Plus I guarantee you that you could use Heretic and Devil Tiger charms to undo the negatives of those charms.
>>
>>53948132
I know there is one, and I know that I have it, but I can't remember where it is.
>>
>>53949124
>Instead of letting the first set of assholes destroy everything you could just put all that effort into making Creation not suck instead.
Like hell I'm going to side with the winners of a war they instigated for selfish reasons to fix the problems they wrought. The humans and gods are the ones at fault for everything, and they deserve what's fucking coming to them. You rose up and ruined everything and are happy with it, you have no recourse but to accept when I let lose the Yozi from their prison to make you sleep in the bed you made.
>>
>>53949246
Why don't you mutilate the yozis into more positive beings and force them and the Incarnae to work together in a new heavenly order?
>>
Is Anima Beyond Fantasy just Exalted but less awful?
>>
>>53949240
>You don't have to take any of those Charms
Then you're literally doing Infernals wrong and you lose much of your strength?
>>
>>53949065
Kindof. Piccolo is really serious and tends to think before he acts, but that doesn't mean he doesn't fuck up occasionally.
In Dragonball that still makes him the smartest person in the cast by leaps and bounds, though, because he's moderately intelligent and actually trying.

He's also basically Gohan's stand-in father, since Goku's an idiot. He's gruff about it, but he'll jump in the path of a beam to save him without a second thought.

Picollo's pretty rad.
>>
>>53949276
It's Exalted except even the heroes are just slaves to even more powerful villains who wish to force humanity to be ignorant and miserable.
>>
>>53949281
Nice bait.
>>
>>53949246
Sure they do. You go do that then.
I'll be over here laughing when they kill you too.
Or no, wait, that'd mean you'd come back to the real world. Please choose to stay with your new masters instead of continuing your chain.

>>53949268
Not edgy enough.
>>
>>53949268
Why don't I just kill the Incarne for being dickbags instead? That sounds like a much better idea.
>>
>>53949308
>>53949268
Bancho stop posting with your name off.
>>
>>53949308
Because the Yozis are they are cannot rule Creation as anything other than another layer of Hell.
>>
>>53949268
Because jumpers can't think of resolving a problem without muh revenge
>>
File: Dow2_sm_tarkus_portrait.png (37KB, 184x208px) Image search: [Google]
Dow2_sm_tarkus_portrait.png
37KB, 184x208px
>>53948725
>Playing Dawn of War 2, see's that Tarkus has a giant hate boner for the Eldar after they betrayed him and killed his squad.

>With the Eldar jump, Jumper is in perfect position to mess with him.

>As a Craftworld Eldar Jumper goes to Aurelia and contacts the Blood Ravens when the Orks attack. Jumper warns them that the Orks are just a ploy by another Eldar and that the Tyranids are the real threat. Jumper uses perks in order to not be shot on sight/message by the Imperials.

>Jumper's warning manages to save Davian from getting rekt. Jumper assists them with dealing with the varying Tyranid attacks as well as telling Idranel and the other Eldar to fuck off.

>Tarkus is incredibly paranoid that Jumper is going to betray them and constantly advises the commander to kill the Eldar before they betray the Space Marines first.

>With Jumper's help the Blood Ravens send the Tyranids packing, Jumper shows up one last time in front of the Space Marines. Tarkus is sure that the betrayal is going to take place now and has his bolter pointed at me at all times.

> "I just wanted to let you all know that-"

>Tarkus finger is pulling the trigger

>"-That is was nice to work with all of you, Bye!"

>Jumper teleports away.
>>
File: boys FWAP.png (390KB, 349x491px) Image search: [Google]
boys FWAP.png
390KB, 349x491px
Has anyone claimed Captain Underpants?
>>
>>53949328
Revenge is Justice.
Revenge is Love.
Revenge is Life.
>>
Oh boy, more Exaltedposting.
Maybe the next thread will be better.

>>53949161
>music video
Shit, that's cute.
>>
>>53949340
No.
>>
>>53949308
If you kill the Incarnae for being dickbags you'll have to kill the Yozi too, because spoiler? They're massive dickbags too.
And then you'll have to kill yourself, because you're a dickbag too.

Sounds legit, go ahead.
>>
>>53948913
Sorry, misread your question.
Kinda, but not to the point where you lose your fundamental identity and human capacity, although some charms are tricky due to the neature of the Yozi.

>>53949106
>wasn't any other option.
Typical apologist nonsense. Next you'll say they had WMDs or oil.
These are Solars we are talking about, backed with all the other exalts, no matter how difficult it would be to convince the Primordials, it would still have been easier and with less collateral and death on both sides to convince them than fight them.
You say the Primordials could not be convinced, they have charms for that. Well, they can't die either and it's so fundamental to their nature it's arguably more fundamental than their charms, and the Exalts still managed it. If they could do that, then they would be easily able to negotaite with them.

>>53949124
>Not a saint
And yet you expect the Primordials to be saints and die quietly? You do realise that you're being a hypocrite then, blaming them for everything.

>Outsider's perspective
I am an outsider too and I don't agree with you. They are not responsible, they were victimised.
As it turns out I agree that releasing the Yozi, irregardless as to how unjustified and horrible the Primordial War was, is a bad move.
Without somehow rehabilitating them of all the harm done to them by the Solars at the end of the War, then releasing them is just going to make things worse. But they are worth the effort to at least try and rehabilitate.
>>
File: static.png (88KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
static.png
88KB, 405x343px
>>53949328
wtf are you doing with your life if you're not training daily to avenge your fallen loved ones against the person who murdered them? What are you, a well-adjusted person? Psh.
>>
>>53949326
>Because the Yozis are they are cannot rule Creation as anything other than another layer of Hell.
Who cares? Creation is awful, it deserves to turn into a literal hell. If humans didn't want to be payed evil on to their crimes, they shouldn't have committed them in the first place. The slave that rises up to over throw the master isn't innocent because they were in a bad situation to start with, it's just as justified for the master to kill them as recompense as it was for the slave to rise up; no, even more justified, since the slave then turned around and torture/mutilated a bunch of their former masters, enslaved or genocided the people who ruled them previously, and fucked up the entire world as well.
>>
>>53949359
But jumpers are always righteous and are never wrong! They can't be dickbags
>>
So fluffwise, what's the difference between Druids and Shamans in WoW?
>>
>>53949359
Nah. I'm not a dickbag because I'm the strongest. Don't you realize that power is the only thing that determines moral authority anon?
>>
>>53949407
>they shouldn't have committed them in the first place.
How is random slave/farmer #18362809 responsible for what some dickbags did eons ago?
>>
>>53949341
This. Revenge is always a moral action.
>>
>>53949411
Druids work with plants and animals, Shamans work with the elements.
>>
>>53949411
>Druid
They connect their soul to Nature and the element of Life/Spirit directly. Through this connection they may change their shape, control animals and lifeforms, and manipulate the elements and Nature around themselves.

>Shamans
They forge a bound/understanding with the Elementals and Spirits, rather than connecting their soul to Nature. By asking and begging these spirits for aid, these spirits may deign to manipulate Nature and the Elements to the benefit of the Shaman, but only if they wish to obey. However, if you wish to use the element of Decay rather than Life/Spirit to contact the spirits, you can force them to do your bidding instead of asking, making you much more useful and not a dead weight.

>>53949454
Not strictly true.
>>
>>53949433
You benefited from it as the race that literally ruled the world and ruined everything. You don't get to play the 'I wasn't there or part of the engagement' card when you didn't pay the same leniency to your enemies.
>>
>slave uprising
No. It wasn't. This wasn't some spontaneous lynch mob of peasants. This was planned and managed by middle to high-class people in their culture, the Incarne, the traitor primordials and latter on the senior most Exalts. This was a coup or a civil war, not a slave rebellion.

>>53949167
>The Darkbrood races were banished underground before the war.
No. Your smug oily asshole, they weren't.
Prove me wrong or sod off.

>>53949246
The War, in my view, was wrong. It was horrible and tragic and a complete waste of potential, as has every usurpation since.
But carrying all that hate and spite is counter-productive.
My anger comes from them ruining the world unneccessarily, Allowing that world to be ruined further when it could be stopped; not even trying out of age-old grudges, just seems like a dick move to me. Like the sort of dick moves that were performed before, during and after the Primordial War.

>>53949268
That's not impossible, through Infernals learned and developing new charms, but would be enormously difficult even then. Ironically it's the incarnae side of things which would scupper any plans for something like that working.
That and the Yozi still being imprisioned, of course.

>>53949308
The Incarnae are flawed but also really really powerful. If you want to fix Creation it would be better to have them on side than not.
The problem with that is two-fold, getting them away from the Games long enough to matter and convincing them to help, especially if you're an Infernal or allied with the Yozi.

>>53949340
Nope.

>>53949433
Yeah, I've got to agree with this.
Destroing Creation over what happened millenia ago would cause a lot of innocent people needless suffering, and also death, for no good reason.
Trying to use the Primordial War to justify doing just that seems... odd.
>>
>>53949494
>but would be enormously difficult
Something being hard isn't an excuse not to do it if it has the best outcome.
>>
>>53949491
>You don't get to play the 'I wasn't there or part of the engagement' card when you didn't pay the same leniency to your enemies.
Except I couldn't pay the same leniency to them because I WASN'T THERE.
>>
>>53949341
be careful you're gonna get the kamenshitters screaming about how revenge isn't justice like it matters
>>
>>53949491
Do you blame modern whites for civil war slavery?
>>
>>53949526
But kamen riders are literally just as bad if not worse!

One of them forced people into a dance battle to the death because muh survival of the fittest!
>>
How much do you abuse your musical perks for mundane exposition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFhd3X8p6g
>>
>>53949537
Or native Africans for capturing and selling them in the first place? Or the descendents of Greece and Rome for having the atrocities they committed on their slaves?

Or, Hell, a ton of people are descended directly from Genghis Khana nd he committed terrible crimes. We should round all of them up and stone them.

No, scratch that. We're all beneficiaries of despicable cultures that came before, so we should all be put to death. So I'll get to work killing you guys and then I'll off myself after you're all dead. Pinky promise.
>>
File: anime eyes archer.jpg (8KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
anime eyes archer.jpg
8KB, 202x200px
>>53949358
>>53949494
I shall lay claim to it, then!
>>
>>53949537
>>53949578
This. The crimes of the past are carried forward forever, every revenge that has ever been had an aggression itself deserving retribution, all of humanity is the perpetrator of some horrible crime which entitles all other humans the sacred right of revenge against them.
>>
>>53949578
t. Abyssal
>>
>>53943205
It's going to be expensive as fuck, and have a mandatory drawback
>>
File: GoldenFrieza.png (435KB, 702x1139px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenFrieza.png
435KB, 702x1139px
>>53948988
>>
>>53949491
Well, then how about the bunnys and little furry animals of Creation. Their ancestors never did anything wrong, so why fuck up their world?
Harming Creation is bound to harm those who didn't participate or benefit from the Primordial war, and in the case of those banished races who were loyal to the Primordials, it would even result in suffering for those who were in the side of angels in that war.

>>53949514
Good mentality for Exalted, anon. Go forth and good luck in your heroic endevour.

>>53949537
>>53949517
>>53949578
Yeah...

>>53949592
Thank you and good luck.
>>
>>53949565
None outside of Disney.
>>
I just like the Yozi more than Humans, and I hate gods and Exalts with passion for being in charge, so I side with them by default on the assumption that they're going to destroy everything. Better to rule in hell, right? I don't need any more reason to fuck things up for humanity than humanity did to fuck everything up for everyone else. To have done that and then to claim that the cycle of violence and oppression should end with them at the top is morally repugnant.
>>
>>53949662
You have shit taste in everything, but I must admit that he was pretty cool in the last episode.
>>
>>53949721
You're in your rebellious teenager phase.
>>
File: tumblr_nezp40tKmK1rilyqqo1_500.png (130KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nezp40tKmK1rilyqqo1_500.png
130KB, 488x750px
>>53949548
>One of them forced people into a dance battle to the death because muh survival of the fittest!
Kaito was edge incarnate
>>
>>53949721
>so I side with them by default on the assumption that they're going to destroy everything.
You're really not in a position to complain about something being morally repugnant with an attitude like this. Just saying.
>>
>>53949565
In my old Main Chain, this was a fun hobby of mine! I would combine this with friendship perks to introduce myself and win their friendship instantly though song.
>>
>>53949721
You should reply directly to the people you're talking to. Makes it easier to carry on a conversation , if that's what you were wanting that is. I'm assuming it is since you decided to post.
>>
File: VBFLAfi.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VBFLAfi.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>53949334
That is basically what I did for the entire Eldar jump, fucked over all other Eldar. I mean my soul is safe, I have no actual ties to the fuckwits and the entire galaxy is in ruin cause of them. I don't just mean the raging nympho god, it seems pretty obvious that they unleashed some form of scrap code virus against the DaOT humans and fucked them over. Literally everything can be blamed upon the Eldar or their ancient patrons.

>Pic related

Give them some life extending therapy and none of the stupid shit would have happened.
>>
>>53949721
>I just like the Yozi more than Humans, and I hate gods and Exalts with passion for being in charge, so I side with them by default
~nods head in agreement~
>on the assumption that they're going to destroy everything.
~goes wide eyed; nodding stops~
>Better to rule in hell, right? I don't need any more reason to fuck things up for humanity than humanity did to fuck everything up for everyone else. To have done that and then to claim that the cycle of violence and oppression should end with them at the top is morally repugnant.
~Backs away slowly from the crazy person~
>>
>>53949800
The Necrons did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53949846
No, the Necrontyr before meeting the Old Ones did nothing wrong. The Necrons and post War of Secession Necrontyr did a load of stupid shit.
>>
>>53949877
Fair point.
>>
>>53949737
>>53949784
Okay. Would you be willing to let bygones be bygones and forgive someone for fucking you up, killing your friends, throwing you in prison, then accidentally burning your house down when they claim it as their own?
Would you say that you're willing to let them have their victory and turn the other cheek to their actions, even when they aren't willing to let you out of the prison the built to hold you?
If you were let out, would you be willing to cooperate on rebuilding their house(they won't give it back or even let you live in it), then fuck off to live on the streets and not bother them again?

If you are willing to forsake revenge, justice, and self-interest to make your oppressors lives better, to help out the people who ruined your life, then fine; I'll concede, you're a more moral person than I am, the Primordials, the Exalts, or Incarne are, and ultimately more deserving of the good that you're doing than any of the people receiving it from you are.

But I'm not willing to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>53949877
>The Necrons and post War of Secession Necrontyr did a load of stupid shit.
They did nothing wrong!
>>
>>53949592
But you can't do Captain Underpants, you need to be doing Darkwing Duck, the terror that flaps in the night!
>>
>>53949916
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminor_Szeras

>Nothing wrong.
>>
>>53949900
You're not a Yozi.
>>
>>53949009

Can you import an existing vehicle to have that quality?

Could I run him over with a golf cart, a weinermobile, or a parade float with advertisements from FATE/carnival phantasm?
>>
>>53949994
Use a steam roller.
>>
>>53949900
You are no yozi, also everyone who did all that is either completely insane, imprisoned, or dead by now.
>>
>>53949958
Nice guy. Painfully misunderstood, but nice.
He did nothing wrong.
>>
File: angry at the airplane.jpg (90KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
angry at the airplane.jpg
90KB, 650x650px
>>53949953
That's where you come in, anon. See, I'm not going to be the one doing it, you'll be the one doing it!
>>
>>53949800
>it seems pretty obvious that they unleashed some form of scrap code virus against the DaOT humans and fucked them over.
You say that like humanity isn't perfectly capable of fucking itself over. Repeatedly.

I mean sure, the Eldar are dicks. Smug dicks even. Hating them is only natural, and certainly well deserved.
But there's four chaos gods, and they're not all created by the Eldar.

>>53949900
You seem to very conveniently forget that the Primordials were in fact the first oppressors.

None of the parties in the Usurpation are innocents. There is no good side.
If you want to make things better then you should focus on actually fixing problems, not trying to get revenge on behalf of "the injured side".
If you just want to destroy everything that's your decision, but don't try to dress it up as the morally superior action.

And the concept of inherited guilt is thankfully quite dead in the civilized world of today, and personally i'm quite happy with that.
Seeing how i was born in Germany, and according to you i should probably be murdered for nazi crimes despite being born half a century after the war ended.
>>
>>53949958
Ah, what a hero. A real role model. The perfect scientist.

>>53950054
>He did nothing wrong.
>>
File: hnT0xAx.jpg (70KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
hnT0xAx.jpg
70KB, 960x938px
>>53949994
>not using a zamboni

4/10, you tried.
>>
File: teeth 5.png (185KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
teeth 5.png
185KB, 500x344px
>>53950068
>>53949953
As in, anon, you'll have to do Darkwing Duck yourself!
>>
>>53950070
DaOT was back when there was only 3 Chaos Gods and they were very inactive. The Eldar Empire however was fully active and in decline. Seems kinda obvious that they would want to put the primitives back in their place does it not?
>>
>>53950070
>And the concept of inherited guilt is thankfully quite dead in the civilized world of today
Nope!
>>
>>53950070
Different guy but:
>You seem to very conveniently forget that the Primordials were in fact the first oppressors.
Says what 3rd party independant source?
And even if they did some oppression, was it really enough to justify turning everything on it's head in a reality-bending war or epic proportions with untold casualties?

>>53950070
>And the concept of inherited guilt is thankfully quite dead in the civilized world of today, and personally i'm quite happy with that.
You should be. That sort of bizarre collective guilt is just... it's bizarre from a modern persepctive how people could even think like that.

>>53950116
Leave us our delusions, anon.
Seriously though, what do you mean?
>>
>>53950116
Well it is dead in the sense that rational people think is bullshit
>>
File: Furi - The Guardians.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Furi - The Guardians.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So, purely hypothetically, if someone were to make a Furi jump, would /jc/ be more interested in being one of the The Guardians, or being The Rider?

...Also, any particular perks desired based off of The Guardians?

I make no commitments at this point, still figuring out if I can come up with enough to make a jump.
>>
>>53950115
To add on to this I'm pretty sure Khorne came about due to the War in Heaven, and Tzeentch is literally the definition of a fucking farseer.
>>
File: FriezavsArmy.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FriezavsArmy.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>53949729
>>
>>53950132
>Seriously though, what do you mean?
Do you not know what White Guilt is and how tons of social liberals blame all the problems in the world on white people and express beliefs that white people are innately privileged and racist because of their ancestors and thus must be destroyed?

>>53950138
Rational people are in short supply.
>>
>>53950141
All of those except the angel look like dorks.
>>
>>53950159
>Do you not know what White Guilt is and how tons of social liberals blame all the problems in the world on white people and express beliefs that white people are innately privileged and racist because of their ancestors and thus must be destroyed?
Tumblr is not the civilized world. In fact i'd argue that it's very much the opposite.
>>
>>53950150
>When you remember that Toei can actually animate fairly well if they are actually motivated to do it.
>>
>>53950180
http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Tumblr, huh?
>>
>It's another politics episode
>>
>>53948988
Picollo and Satan. Because, you know, they're the only actually likable characters.
>>
>>53950205
It's gonna be okay anon, just go back to your chain and check later. That's what I usually do.
>>
>>53950180
You must not have seen the news lately. Being white is literally a hate crime now to liberal minded people. The death of otto that was imprisoned by north korea was ccelebrated as a stand against white male priveledge.
>>
>>53950241
>hercule
>likeable
Yeah I dont think so.
>>
>>53950132
>>You seem to very conveniently forget that the Primordials were in fact the first oppressors.
>Says what 3rd party independant source?

Fuck man, even the Yozi admit what they did. They don't think they did anything wrong, but they admit it.

It bears remembering that their creations were specifically installed with freewill so they could resent being ruled. Like, that was a feature, not a bug. The Dragon's Shadow is arguably an even bigger dick before he became the Ebon Dragon when you see his contributions to the design of Creation.
>>
>>53950328
I remember Theion supporting the idea because he thought beings being able to distinguish themselves and rise above their station would be cool. I also remember imouto orbs trying to complain, but going all "Yes onii-chan" when Theion told her they were doing it.
>>
>>53950285
Or maybe i'm just not american. This is an american thing, right?
Because i haven't seen anything like this over here in europe, so i assumed it's typical tumblr insanity.

Out of curiosity, how reputable is >>53950194 ?
Because i seriously hope it's the kind of thing that caters to people who are already idiots, but i'm almost afraid of it being mainstream media.
>>
>>53950304
What part of him wasn't likable? The guy saved the world and was an honest and hard-working man.
>>
>>53950375
It's literally Harvard's self-published online magazine. Harvard being one of the top colleges in the US and the entire world.
>>
>>53950407
I'd weep for the future if i wasn't already numb.
>>
>>53950020
The Incarne? Still around, playing the Games of Divinity. Haven't changed a lick from the Primordial War.
The Exalts? Still around, having the run of Creation. They haven't made any attempts to make amends for past actions.
The Yozi? Still around, living in their king's asshole. The victims in this situation, who are still in the same fucked up situation with no hope of it getting better.

What should be done? Ignore the actions of the past that lead to the current situation, act like the Yozi somehow deserve to be where they are but talk about how they should forgive the people that put them there, and pretend like because the people who perpetrated all this are long gone(they aren't anyway, but again for the sake of this argument, let's pretend they are) the Yozi should just accept their living hell and cooperate with the people who live in their stolen their house.

Like, I don't fucking get how you people can be real.
No one in their right mind should be willing to accept this situation.
Anyone with a shred of good or decency in their heart would punish everyone involved for their transgressions.

Do you people just have no sense of right and wrong? Do you believe that after a crime is committed that you shouldn't bother punishing the perpetrator, and that if the victim tries to get recompense from their children when the perpetrator is dead, it's the victim who's in the wrong? Fuck you. You don't get to claim to be the reasonable or civilized ones. There's no good to be found in that situation, it's a set up that only benefits the criminal, and one than no one would install unless they themselves where the criminal.
>>
>>53950375
Firstly its sadly comman in US colleges, one just had riots because white people would not leave the school when black kids told them too. Look up evergreen college.

And its not just America

https://mobile.twitter.com/sussex_police/status/877110502350098432

UK police now arrest people for thought crimes. Sadly.
>>
>>53950407
>The guy who's essay was #blacklivesmatter written 300 times managed to get in one of the best colleges in the US
>>
>>53950304
I used to really hate him, and while I still have some issues with the character, they've done a good job in making him likeable in Super.
Would still kill/change in jump though if I had the chance.

>>53950194
>In the interests of survival, Afro-Americans have always studied whiteness.
Certainly reads like Tumblr.

>>53950328
>Fuck man, even the Yozi admit what they did.
Did they? I don't remember that, do you have a source?
>admit it
What is 'it'? Any examples at all?

>Dragon's Shadow
Yeah, he's a dick. He's basically Exalted's equivalent of the Demiurge, the excuse for life being shitty when it should have been perfect.

>>53950364
That seems very much in character for both of them.

>>53950391
Gohan saved the world, and Hercule took credit from a young teen who just lost his dad, profitted from it and only in Super finally passed some of that benefit to the Son family.
While it probably was fine by Gohan, since he and the Z-warriors like to keep a low profile, Hercule couldn't have known that.
So he's a horrible person who only begins to redeem himself near the end of Z and in Super.

To be fair, the auithor was nearing burnout near the end of Cell Games, I like to think that if he hadn't he would have included a scene where Hercule was asked to take credit for killing Cell. But he didn't and it didn't so Hercule should just go die in a lake of boiling oil.

>>53950407
Well, they've gone down the crapper to publish stuff like this.
>>
>>53950391
>The guy saved the world and was an honest and hard-working man.
He almost causes the world to end because he is an idiot and an ass. also he never saves the world, he takes credit for shit he never does.
>>
>>53950141
The Guardians, if only because of the potential variety. Although an option to be The Rider with all that entails would be... "fun".

Well, their gimmicks would be a start, for higher-tier purchases. Controlling time, aerial combat, making the best use out of your environment, that equipment supercharging thing The Hand did.

Although I'd particularly like to have my own... what was the name of that final bit in most fights where they turn invincible and go berserk?
>>
>>53950375
It's basically just classic racism that grew from existing outrage culture trying to disguise itself behind a victim card. Not everyone believes it, a lot think it's stupid, but like every other really vocal group it seems a lot bigger than it really is.
>>
>>53950451
>No one in their right mind should be willing to accept this situation.
That's not the point. It's not that those sins and bad deeds shouldn't be punished; it's a matter of priorities.
Punishing the bad guys has to wait until their victims are secured and made safe.
Fix Creation, fix the Yozi, fix whatever. Then go after the fuckers with a Soulsteel cattleprod. No before.
>>
>>53950498
Hercule was keeping the world alive by being a kind man to Buu and it would have continued working just fine if some random asshole hadn't literally shot Buu's dog.
>>
>>53950451
>and that if the victim tries to get recompense from their children when the perpetrator is dead, it's the victim who's in the wrong?
I'm not even going into how the rest of your post is just missing the point - as in "no, it doesn't justify genocide" - because we're talking in circles here.
I just want to let you know that "you can't punish a child for the crimes of their parents" is one of the basic principles of modern law pretty much in the entire first world.
Because you seem not to know.
>>
>>53950480
Well, no other human really understood the true nature of Cell and once he was defeated the Z Warriors just disappeared from the world.

It's not that uncommon as a trope and he wasn't trying to screw anyone. It's just that he fund a wallet in the middle of the street with no name and whose owner was impossible to locate.

>>53950498
He DID saved it in Z by helping Goku with the spirit bomb and removing Vegeta from the way.
>>
>>53950498
To be fair, he does help out once in a way no one else could really substitute, in helping gather energy for a Spirit Ball, near the end of Z.
And >>53950572
Although considering that these happen in later Z, I think the author knew he'd dropped the ball and presented Hercule as an absolute jerk in stealing Gohan's credit and tried to make up for it. He didn't succeed for me at least, but Super's helped a lot,
>>
>>53950596
Okay. So, basically, I'm wrong if I disagree with your absolutely fucked 'morality' because...? You seem to basically just be saying that because you want something to be true it is, which is false, and just showcases you as being an evil piece of shit.
>>
>>53950597
>Well, no other human really understood the true nature of Cell and once he was defeated the Z Warriors just disappeared from the world.
>It's not that uncommon as a trope and he wasn't trying to screw anyone. It's just that he fund a wallet in the middle of the street with no name and whose owner was impossible to locate.
Bull. The Z-warriors go about with no disguises at all, and were caught on video. If he'd come clean and a proper investigation was performed at least one of the Z warriors could have been found and the truth come out.
He lied and no one looked further because of his wierdly potent reputation. But no one made him do it, he choose to be a dick.

>wallet
You do know that that is pretty much theft, right. You have a moral obligation to take that to the authorities. It's not a case of finders-keepers.
>>
>>53950648
>not punishing the child for the sins of the father is fucked morality

Ok buddy.
>>
How old___ do Raksha tend to be in Exalted? Enough to justify a time extension drawback ? Because from what I can tell, you'd need a lot of it to actually affect meaningful change in the setting.
>>
>>53950666
>>53950648
Even satan thinks you are an idiot, and he is an expert on sin.
>>
>>53950677
Time is meaningless.
>>
>>53950648
Lol, what the fuck? Are you shitposting, or do you legitimately believe that dreck?
>>
>>53950655
>If he'd come clean and a proper investigation was performed at least one of the Z warriors could have been found and the truth come out.

Aside from Vegeta, who is hidden by the most powerful corporation in the world, the rest of the Z warriors live in places that no normal humans can reach. Well, and Krillin. But no one actually cares about him. And Gohan was actively keeping a low profile even during his teens.

>Bull. The Z-warriors go about with no disguises at all, and were caught on video.

I may be missremembering, but I think most of the fight wasn't caught on video.

>It's not a case of finders-keepers.
Actually, in most countries it is if no owner is found.
>>
>>53950697
Your face is meaningless.
>>
>>53950666
>>53950683
>>53950706
Whatever. I'm done arguing with you people.
>>
>>53950451
Let's be fair here, it's Yozi's fault (specially the EBD) for bullying Autobot in the first place.

Had they been nicer to him, the Primordial War would have never happened in the first place.
>>
>>53950729
Literally their entire argument is "Don't punish someone who had nothing to do with the crime." It's literally like you believe children inherit crimes and actions from their parents and ancestors. That'd be like calling someone out for incest because their dad fucked their mom to make them.
>>
>>53950677
You need to be powerful enough to do it. Like with most settings.

Just what you get in-jump isn't enough. Then again, most Jumpers should be more than capable of handling either Malfeas or Yu-Shan (and probably both).
>>
>>53950735
It doesn't really matter whose fault it is to a jumper.
The only moral choice is to make things better, not try to hand out punishments for whoever you think is guilty.

You can certainly do whatever else you like, but you sure as hell don't get to claim the moral high ground for doing it.
>>
>>53948359

I gave an answer to his question with Disagea
>>
>>53950810
Anon, I don't think that's the guy claiming moral highground. I think the guy you're looking for is here >>53950729
>>
This is like that time bancho justified glassing the while of Germany because everyone, even those who acted against or were unaware of their governments' actions, were responsible for them. Except somehow even worse. It's like bancho turned his trip off and started using correct grammar.
>>
>>53950810
Yeah, if you're taking the moral path, 'punishment for the shake of punishment' is never the answer. Specially when Jumpers can rehabilitate basically everything without recurring to brainwashing.

Just saying that the Yozi's weren't free of blame. That's kinda one of the good things in Exalted. You can find a justification for everyone to side with even as a good Solaroid.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>53950677
Raksha are immortal. They can be born yesterday or millenia ago, and it wouldn't really matter (except in life experience/skills they gained, and even then they start off born with a bunch of skills).

I don't really see a need for a time extension for them though.

...Maybe bundled with a scenario in which you need to either make sure Creation's swallowed up by the Wyld again or ensure everything's transformed into Nidana.
>>
>>53950655
contd.
Something else worth mentioning, is that he had no idea and no way to know that Gohan woulnd't challenge his version of events.
He was prepared to use his reputation to fight Gohan if he tried to come forward.
Not only taking credit for saving the world from a traumatised youngster who lost a friend and his father and went through a harrowing experience, but then being prepared to steal and keep credit for his accomplishment, the only saving grace coming out of all that trauma for Gohan.
That is an epic level of dickery, and stupid because he knows full well that Gohan is insanely strong and yet still does this.

>>53950707
>hidden
There is nothing to indicate he is anything other than living in their compound eating their food. He wasn't being hidden or contained.
>Dismissing Krillin
Yeah, you can't do that.
>Gohan
Was being home-schooled in the boonies, but you can't tell me he never went anywhere else ever. Not even a day trip for some groceries or an exam.

>Video
Yes, most. Which is how Hercule was able to get away with lying in the first palce. But it still cleatly shows that they were there and witnesses.
If Hercule admitted he didn't defeat Cell, then naturally any investigation would include people who were actually there.

>>53950707
>Actually, in most countries it is if no owner is found.
>If no owner is found
What, you keep it as a private person and if you don't randomly walking into the person with it in clear sight for them to recognise, then it's yours?
That doesn't sound right.
Also, I said 'morally' not legally. You can get away with a lot of nasty things legally.
And in any case you still have to take reasonable steps to find the rightful owner, right?
Hercule didn't

>>53950862
Wait. What?
>>
File: Balamehka.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
Balamehka.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>53950753
Anon, I understand you. Truly I do after reading through a thread discussion that should have ended after 4 posts. However what you don't seem to grasp about >>53950729 is that he is a Methuselah. It all makes sense when you think on it, everything thus far could come out of the old testament. Rejoice, for today you drove off a shit posting vampire from time out of mind.

Anyhow, anons tell me about parties you've thrown in chain and how exotic/out of control they get.
>>
>>53950729
You are done blaming children for being born? Good.
>>
>>53950159
>>
>>53950884
Parties are verboten.
>>
So how is the current batch of Infernals, anyway? Any major examples that I should reign in or otherwise take care of before moving onto the rest of Creation?
>>
>>53950375
>the kind of thing that caters to people who are already idiots, but i'm almost afraid of it being mainstream media.
That's what mainstream media here in America IS.
>>
>>53950945
They like to rape.
>>
>>53950880
Niwhat now.
>>
>>53950882
>What, you keep it as a private person and if you don't randomly walking into the person with it in clear sight for them to recognise, then it's yours?
No. If you hand it over to the authorities and if the owner isn't found in a set time (I think it's a year or two), then it yours.

Gohan could have gone and claimed that he was the one who did (and had the power to do it), but he never cared to do it. Neither did the others that actually had a chance in the fight.

That's why Krillin doesn't count. Crediting him is the same as crediting Satan, because they did nothing to Cell.
>>
>>53950465
>UK police now arrest people for thought crimes. Sadly.
Actually, you know what? I'm just going to go ahead and side with that guy who was saying humans need to be destroyed and the Primordials were right. Fuck humanity man, I'm actually done.
>>
>>53950880
>spoiler
YES PLEASE
>>
>>53950735
Okay. That just means that it's Auto-kuns fault the Yozi exist, the Neverborn exist, the Exalts and all their shit exist, and why everyone that wasn't human got fucked after the Primordial War. The Incarne are still around, which people continue to refuse to address, the Exalts still rule Creation, and the Primordials still live in hell.

So, I guess because the person/people who made all this happen isn't around to pay the bill, no one has to pay it. The Primordials have to suck it up and accept that their lot in life is to be imprisoned forever since the people that put them there are gone, and the people who took their place thus have no moral obligation to fix them, but despite it being fine or the Primordials to be put in this situation, it's not fine for them to leave.

People justified the actions of humanity for imprisoning the Primordials in the first place by saying how they were rising up and bettering their situation, so how is it any less justified for the Yozi to take back their place at the top? You might say that it's not the child's responsibility to pay for the crimes of their parents, but if the actions of their parents were reasonable then it's just as right for the Yozi to do the same, and if they were wrong, than it's still right for the Yozi to make their situation better, and wrong for the Exalts to try and displace them again.
>>
>>53950955
There's a faction of Raksha that don't like the raw Chaos of the Wyld anymore. They instead seek to turn all of Creation and the Wyld into a stretch of Middlemarches, which are a border region between the two where reality exists but is also beholden to narritve and Chaos. These Raksha call this world Nidana, and they feel like it's the perfect compromise as both Creation-born and Raksha can exist without giving up everything they care about.
>>
File: rape clown.png (89KB, 1238x416px) Image search: [Google]
rape clown.png
89KB, 1238x416px
>>53950952
Who doesn't? Specially now that time-powers are a thing.
>>
>>53950952
No they get raped. Different thing entirely.
And it's optional based on a drawback about those horrible early chapters.

>>53950904
I really wish this was some actual self-awareness rather than just some stupid strawmanning from them. There's no place for hope with Marvel anymore.

>>53950980
I've already addressed this, please see >>53950882
The very first thing I said.

>crediting Krillin
Have you lost track of the conversation? I'm not saying anything about that. I was talking about him being a witness to what really happened.

>>53951002
Technically, Pure Chaos made the Primordials, including Auto-kun, so anything they do is it's fault.
But since Pure Chaos is verything, that make everything everything's fault.
Damn everything!
>>
>>53951007
Huh, that actually sounds really cool.
>>
>>53951028
It's a living nightmare for Creation-born, unless you really like the idea of mutating.
>>
>>53950375
Sorry to tell you anon but the MSM here in America PRAISES these idiots. Hence why people are leaving cnn and msnbc in droves and going to the internet or fox of all places.
>>
>>53951028
It's really not though, since creation born would consider it hell, and Raksha wouldn't like it either since only Pure Chaos can truly sustain Raksha for very long.
>>
>>53950735
>especially the EBD
Can we just agree that everything was always Ebby's fault and move on with it?
>>
File: True enemy of islam.jpg (519KB, 1285x1937px) Image search: [Google]
True enemy of islam.jpg
519KB, 1285x1937px
>>53951025
>But since Pure Chaos is verything, that make everything everything's fault.
>Damn everything!

Is pic related the Creation?
>>
>>53951028
It does, doesn't it. Some people actually finding a path of co-existence who don't want to upset the apple cart for supid reasons.

>>53951041
Well, nothing is perfect.

>>53951049
Has Hell started to freeze over? What the heck, America!
>>
>>53951002
>So, I guess because the person/people who made all this happen isn't around to pay the bill, no one has to pay it. The Primordials have to suck it up and accept that their lot in life is to be imprisoned forever since the people that put them there are gone, and the people who took their place thus have no moral obligation to fix them, but despite it being fine or the Primordials to be put in this situation, it's not fine for them to leave.
If the Primordials stated plan of action wasn't "Bring such chaos and war that Creation becomes Hell." they would have a point. Instead their plan is to randomly slaughter a bunch of people who have literally nothing to do with it. The Primordial War didn't start with the plan to mutilate and rip apart the Yozi. It was done in the heat of the moment while the Exalted were high off victory and war. It was a horrible and terrible thing for them to do but that doesn't mean the Primordials get to do it to a bunch of random other people.
>>
>>53951028
Bancho, you forgot your trip.
>>
>>53951041
I mean couldnt you make antishaping stuff really easy for like, everyone? I kind of like how it sounds myself. Although then again shapeshifting geology sounds annoying as well.
>>
Since we are on exalyed could someone please explain what manses actually do? I have like 5 or 6 of the things and I dont actually have any clue what they are for.
>>
>>53948775
I've played a game of exalted where all the players were just Legendary Mortals. It was pretty fun.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>53950945
Most of 'em are crazy, but with good reason. Except for Cearr, who's a fucking cannibal and murders and causes carnage for no reason.

Orchid-Consuming Guardian is cool though.

>>53950955
>There exists a faction of Fair Folk who believe it possible to reshape the entirety of the Wyld using Creation as their catalyst. They are the Shuddadvaita, the bearers of the way, and they seek to merge Creation and the Wyld in such a way that the fusion of land and chaos rolls on in all directions infinitely. In this endless, borderless sprawl of Middlemarches and Deep Wyld, they will hunt and conquer as kings.
>They call this idealized world Nidana, the chain of causation. Shuddadvaita tend to be what the Creation-born regard as domesticated. They are the raksha who are most common to Creation’s more cosmopolitan cities, living amongst her people in relative harmony. Other Fair Folk regard the Shuddadvaita as landlocked lunatics who have grown maddened by their entrapment between the hostile lands of shape and the feeding frenzy of the Wyld and seek to put an end to the purity of chaos so that they might once more have their full range of motion—even if it means robbing their entire species of the gift of shapelessness forever.
>The Shuddadvaita could care less what their contemporaries think; they believe that by creating Nidana, the goals of all factions will be achieved, even if not in a way anyone else would have quite wanted to achieve them. The Creation-born will still have a world, now infinite in scope (although steeped in Middlemarch to Deep Wyld-intensity chaos), and the raksha will have their infinity back, albeit slower and more constrained in its transformations. The Shuddadvaita are excited by the return of the Solar Exalted; some believe that if they can recruit a few young Twilights to their cause, the Solars might be able to act as the catalyst to bring about their eternal dream.

A very ambitious project.

>>53950998
I'll keep it in mind then.
>>
>>53951071
The media is controlled by corporate moguls trying to spread a message that benefits them. Nobody but old people or political side takers (the kind that describe themselves as a Republican or Democrat the moment they introduce themselves and treat the other side like the devil's talking shit) watch the news and trust it anymore.

Local news is still mostly fine because there's no agenda pushing, just local events and cat stuff and shit like that, but most people have to get their news through the internet for mostly unbiased tellings.
>>
>>53951041
Well, I do, but I suppose others probably would not. Good point.

>>53951058
...and that's a deal breaker. What's the point of it all if they're gonna drop dead anyway?

>>53951076
That is genuinely hurtful.
>>
>>53951072
>If the Primordials stated plan of action wasn't "Bring such chaos and war that Creation becomes Hell."
Considering that Hell is the gestalt of their kings and their own landscape scale jouten bodies, that is a lot less sinsiter than it sounds.

>It was done in the heat of the moment while the Exalted were high off victory and war
Actually it was a cold-blooded and very deliberate thing they did. If it has been as you say, it would have been far less comprehensive, especially since it's implied that they spent time later revisiting and reinforcing the prision
Also they had been planning the war for quite some time before hand, as seen with them breeding up an army of dragonbloods, something that doesn't happen over night. And are you really suggesting they had no plans for what to do with the Primordials once they'd won?

I mean I agree in principle with what your trying to say, but some of the detail of what you're saying is just wrong.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>53951116
They're magic buildings.

In the most basic form, they just let you regain a bunch more essence while you're inside them, and produce a gemstone that lets you regain more essence while you're carrying it too (half what you'd get while actually being inside the building).

Further, the Manses also have various powers and utility included in their construction, like being invisible from the outside, bound servants to see to your every whim, indestructable walls for a fortress, or many other things.

The gemstones (Hearthstones) the Manses produce also each provide a specific magic power to you if they're set in an Artifact's socket, and could be used to power some large magitech.
>>
I remember the good old days of /jc/ when you could blow up a planet for annoying you and no one would blink an eye, whatever happened to that? Were we infested with moralfags at some point?
>>
>>53950451
>>53950648
>>53950729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>53951123
>The Shuddadvaita could care less what their contemporaries think;
...could not care less...
If they could care less then that means they do care at least a little which contradicts the meaning in the rest of the context.
Gammer Nazi away!
>>
>>53951232
Blow up the planet if you like, just don't pretend you're being moral in doing so because of something done their by long-dead people that offended your sensibilities and so naturally their children/descendants must die for great justice.
>>
>>53951232
Rose tinted glasses anon, because we've always had people arguing moral stuff.
>>
>>53951232
Most dont care if you do whatever you want. Rape pillage plunder and genocide to your hearta content just dont try to make it out like you are some hero for doing it while saying everyone else is wrong.
>>
File: fae.jpg (151KB, 415x504px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
151KB, 415x504px
>>53951058
>>53951155
>and Raksha wouldn't like it either since only Pure Chaos can truly sustain Raksha for very long.
>...and that's a deal breaker. What's the point of it all if they're gonna drop dead anyway?
Raksha could actually survive perfectly fine there, not sure where he's getting that?

It would just be Unshaped who would be in trouble on their side.
>>
>>53951285
Nah, I'm totally in the right though, fuck off moralfag. You're what's wrong with /jc/, I remember the good old days when Jumpers knew the truth of power and understood that the only goodness in this world is self-interest and the strength to see it done, and you and your kind have lead the fledglings astray.
>>
>>53951232
Do that if you want, so long as you're not pretending it makes you a good guy. No one cares that Val eats entire planetary populations, because she doesn't claim it's the right thing to do. People however have always gotten annoyed at Bancho and Justice for their hypocrisy.
>>
>>53951354
t. Sith
>>
File: seems_legit.jpg (21KB, 286x336px) Image search: [Google]
seems_legit.jpg
21KB, 286x336px
>>53951232
Oh, no. Nobody gives a shit if you blow up a planet. You can blow up all the planets you want. Hell, the thread will give you advice for how to more effectively blow up planets if you ask.

Everyone just gets pissed off if you act like you're the moralfag. You're not the moralfag in this situation. You're the murderhobo wearing a paper spy mask.
>>
>>53951348
Raksha have to consume creation-born to survive in those conditions though.
>>
>>53951235
He was right, actually. Not that it makes sense, but he did use the saying correctly. Language is dumb.
>>
>>53946763
With 100% Mastery of the First True Magic you could create a loophole/resolution for the surrender oaths I guess.
>>
>>53951367
What is this "t. something" meme?
>>
File: fae court.png (628KB, 881x590px) Image search: [Google]
fae court.png
628KB, 881x590px
>>53951374
Nope. That's if they are in Creation proper.

Nidana would consist entirely of Middlemarches to Deep Wyld. Which counts as Wyld, not Creation.

Unshaped do lose essence at a rate of 1 mote per day or hour in those conditions, but Shaped Raksha can respire motes as normal.
>>
>>53949662
Hey Manyfist. What are your current projects?
>>
>>53951367
The Sith were right. Jedi did everything wrong/were hypocrits/assholes.
>>
>>53951232
Blowing up a planet is wasteful, just release Bimbonic plague and turn the population into busty alien slave girls. Keep the best ones in your space harem and sell the rest on the slave market.

INSTANT PROFIT!

Just look out for Liam Neeson.
>>
File: now that's what I call edgy.jpg (34KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
now that's what I call edgy.jpg
34KB, 373x327px
>>53951354
>>
>>53951354
Don't be silly, everyone knows that the hero is the one who gets all the chicks.
That's self-interest right there.

Blowing up a planet helps no one, not even yourself.
Become a shining and revered hero of good and people will throw all the things at your feet that villains have to scramble and work hard to take.

>>53951473
And yet they ruled for millenia, getting their asses kissed by everyone while the Sith had to scurry in the darkness like vermin and constantly look over their shoulders, having to guard even against their own side.
Who is the winner here, i wonder?
>>
>>53951450
Wouldn't it be easier to just use the Fourth Magic to unmake the Oaths?
>>
>>53951462
Eh. desu I would prefer if the scenario was exclusively to return Creation to Pure Chaos.
>>
>>53951452
It's some foreign form of signing your name, not sure which it is. I think it originated with some /int/ shitposting, some game was releasing DLC (Age of Empires?) and one of them was "Kingdoms of Africa". The funny part though? For no reason at all, Portugal was included as one of said Kingdoms, and was represented by Antonio Barbarossa. Now, clearly the white guy on the cover was him, but it was already a source of shitposting to call the Portuguese Middle Eastern or black, so everyone claimed the guy at the very front of the image (who I believe represented Mansa Musa of Mali) was Antonio Barbarossa. From them on, anyone from Portugal was called that, and it spread from there to calling anyone from a black country that, or anyone who was saying something racial, or just anyone in general. This was accompanied by tons of image edits of Mansa Musa. From there t. began to be used whenever you were jokingly attributing a post to someone or something that would logically make that kind of post, like the one you are quoting is saying the person they are quoting is a Sith, due to espousing a 'do what thou wilt' philosophy.
>>
Hey /JC/ can one use CYOA's in Jumps ?
>>
>>53951511
To be fair, whenever the Sith are in charge, they tend to make huge technological leaps.
>>
>>53951354
Well, you are technically correct. You do good things because they feel good or they're the moral thing to do or you want fame or all three. It's to fulfill a desire you have, either to do "good things" or otherwise.

It's not a bad thing when you do it for those reasons, even if ultimately they were meant to fulfill a personal need. Your needs are filled and everyone else's needs are filled.

But unfortunately, that's not what I think you had in mind when you said that, methinks.
>>
>>53951518
Depends on how you see it. The creation of amendments to the surrender oaths are likely going to be more readily accepted than just outright breaking them. Also with the creation of such amendments you get to dictate /how/ the Yozi get out, which is great if you are also gunning for Yozi Therapy/Charmset Redesign. It's certianly faster to use the Fourth though, yes.
>>
>>53951473
>>53951511
Whatever happened to that Bane jump?
>>
>>53951546
This is a good explanation, thanks!
>>
File: WHbTCZj.gif (1021KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
WHbTCZj.gif
1021KB, 500x267px
>>53951552
>>
File: fae assumption of fire.png (426KB, 797x578px) Image search: [Google]
fae assumption of fire.png
426KB, 797x578px
>>53951535
Why, if I may ask? Either way you could fulfill the conditions of it by returning Creation to Pure Chaos, so I don't see how it would change anything for you?
>>
>>53951552
No one's stopping you if you do that but don't let anybody catch you doing that or talk about it.
>>
File: cain pls stop.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
cain pls stop.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>53951354
Cain pls go and stay go
>>
>>53951554
Yeah, in warfare. Not quality of life.

Seriously, even when the Sith are in charge they still can't relax and enjoy the benefits of being in charge, and that's just sad
What's the point of ruling if all it gets you is more work?
>>
>>53951552
What are you talking about? As in dick about on 4chan or some equivalent and play around with shut ins with CYOAs, or use a CYOA in your chain like you would use a Jump? Under normal rules, CYOAs aren't Jumps and can't be used as such.
>>
>>53951613
>>53951598
>>53951631
I was just curious. Im not mad enough to do something like that(Not yet).
>>
>>53951232
It's the hypocrisy of moralfags.
>>
>>53951631
In chain CYOA.
>>
>>53951621
Why be complacent?
>>
>>53951723
Because i'm lazy.
>>
>>53951607
Because the very idea of getting rid of Pure Chaos bothers me in a way that returning Creation to Pure Chaos does not.
>>
>>53951659
No worries, it's been asked before.

>>53951683
You can't use a CYOA in your chain and get powers and stuff from it. I'm like 90% sure that's what you're asking.
>>
>>53951760
Well then you will fit in with the jedi, lazy preachy fucks who hate emotion and free will. Not saying thats you but the jedi are literally mindfucking kidnappers.
>>
>>53951481
>Blowing up a planet is wasteful, just release Bimbonic plague and turn the population into busty alien slave girls. Keep the best ones in your space harem and sell the rest on the slave market.
Is it a bad thing that I just realized I'm literally making a jump about somewhere this is a viable option?
>>
Hey what happened to the guy making the suits power armor jump?
>>
File: the wee folk.png (694KB, 1001x583px) Image search: [Google]
the wee folk.png
694KB, 1001x583px
>>53951772
Hm, okay. Fair enough, I suppose.

It's pretty much a pipe dream anyway, since it's pretty much impossible. And even if they did manage something like that, there'd probably still be Pure Chaos outside the influence of the local Shinma.
>>
>>53951802
What about a crack Jump that starts with a CYOA ?
>>
>>53951827
And that's worse than the sith how?

I mean, the jedi aren't perfect. Sure, we can agree on that. But they're still the lesser evil by several degrees of magnitude.
>>
>>53951906
Look buddy, I'm really tired and confused. I'm gonna say drugs are bad, mm'kay? I've also never heard of a Jump that starts as a normal CYOA instead of a Jump based CYOA.
>>
>>53951354
I say blow up the planet, and yet I'm the moralfag. Wierd.

>>53951393
No, it isn't 'correct' but it is common usage.
Some American fucked up and used it wrong and was then copied so many times people (in America) now use this completely wrong expression because they don't know any better.
I'd say it's sad, but it more infuriating. Stupidity shouldn't be imitated. Mistakes should be corrected not propogated.
Just... ignore me. I'm disappointed in the world being a stupid place.

>>53951473
Neither side are right, silly anon. Grey Jedi or the Ancient Jee'dai are the way to go.

>>53951546
Thanks. i'd been wodnering about that for a while.

>>53951621
Neat fact. The Death Star, and excellent example of Sith policies in weapons development, was basically using old mature technologies scaled up. With a few mcguffins to make their giant laser work.

>>53951678
I am never a hypocrite. I just change my mind mid-sentance. What's so wrong with that?
Joke by the way.
>>
>>53951912
Well the sith at least dont advocate emotional labotomy. Sure they may torture and kill people but the jedi also kill people and they do it while preaching how morally superior they are while they do it.
>>
>>53951934
>No, it isn't 'correct' but it is common usage.
Language evolves with use, so if something is commonly used then it becomes literally correct.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>53951960
>>
>>53951983
It is logically wrong, and so is not correct. it is however common usage in America the land of people who don't care if their wrong, just how loudly they can shout their opinions.
Americafag please stop trying to defend your shitty culture.
>>
>>53951960
>>53952002
The Jedi kill people yes but they ar emore ofte than not criminals who prey on others. Sith kill anyone that they like and often like to kill anyone they can see.
Also, Jedi might kill x amount of people in their lifetimes, a sith would kill X^nth in the same time period.
Sith (generally speaking) are not nice people, you could be comparing them to nazis rather than jedi and they would still come out worse for it.
>>
>>53952032
Gonna need some citations here or I'll just assume you're one of the many people with a axe to grind against merica.

Oh who am I kidding. Of course you're nothing but that.
>>
>>53951983
>>53952032
>Descriptivism vs. prescriptivism
>>
>>53951960
On the other hand, fucking Death Stars.
>>
>>53952081
Idiot. Do you expect everyone to do your thinking for you. Go open a book and find out for yourself, your snide dumbass.
>>
>>53952111
That's a pretty big 'pro' for Sith, you've got to admit. Also Starkiller...
>>
>>53952032
Here is just a small sampling of words you may not have realized didn’t always mean what they mean today.

Nice: This word used to mean “silly, foolish, simple.” Far from the compliment it is today!
Silly: Meanwhile, silly went in the opposite direction: in its earliest uses, it referred to things worthy or blessed; from there it came to refer to the weak and vulnerable, and more recently to those who are foolish.
Awful: Awful things used to be “worthy of awe” for a variety of reasons, which is how we get expressions like “the awful majesty of God.”
Wench: A shortened form of the Old English word wenchel (which referred to children of either sex), the word wench used to mean “female child” before it came to be used to refer to female servants — and more pejoratively to wanton women.
Naughty: Long ago, if you were naughty, you had naught or nothing. Then it came to mean evil or immoral, and now you are just badly behaved.
Spinster: As it sounds, spinsters used to be women who spun. It referred to a legal occupation before it came to mean “unmarried woman” — and often not in the most positive ways
Flirt: Some 500 years ago, flirting was flicking something away or flicking open a fan or otherwise making a brisk or jerky motion. Now it involves playing with people’s emotions (sometimes it may feel like your heart is getting jerked around in the process).
Guy: This word is an eponym. It comes from the name of Guy Fawkes, who was part of a failed attempt to blow up Parliament in 1605. Folks used to burn his effigy, a “Guy Fawkes” or a “guy,” and from there it came to refer to a frightful figure. In the U.S., it has come to refer to men in general.
Hussy: Believe it or not, hussy comes from the word housewife (with several sound changes, clearly) and used to refer to the mistress of a household, not the disreputable woman it refers to today.
>>
>>53952081
>I need citations for simple logic.
>Hurr durr
>I'm only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>53952080
To be fair, Nazis were just plain humans, with nothing supernatural influencing them. Sith, on the other hand, had the Dark Side further fucking with their heads. A lot of them were monsters to begin with, but a few of them went crazy because of the Dark Side's corrupting influence.
>>
So the talk about Exalted The Fair Folk made me look at Changeling, the Lost.

And, wow. That is raw.
Is that one of the Jumps open for remake by the maker?
>>
>>53952111
Other races also built them, the hutts did it too. It is literally a big lightsaber.

And instead of trying to legally get the emperor out of office the jedi went directly from being some sort of cops to being terrorists.
>>
>>53952190
The Jedi went to arrest him for something he did and Palpatine pulled a fucking lightsaber on them.
>>
>>53952213
Arresting an elected official without evidence?
>>
>>53952190
The Darksaber, you mean? You know, the thing that was inspired by the Death Star, and built by the same guy?
>>
>>53952257
Oh was it? I did not know that.
>>
>>53952145
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/could-care-less-versus-couldnt-care-less
Go and read it. Then shut up.
Seriously getting this mixed up, and given your sensitivity towards my comment, you are American or educated there, right? It shows really clearly.

>>53952166
Fair point.

>>53952190
>>53952213
>>53952256
To be fair it was a time of war, perhaps they had emergency powers or precident to draw from. Still, I don't remember any such thing being mentioned in the film. Maybe the novelisation mentioned something? Anyone know?

>>53952213
Anakin spilled the beans on him being Sith.
>>
>>53952256
Anakin told them he had admitted to being a Sith lord. They knew a Sith lord was orchestrating the war. They put two and two together.
>>
>>53952032
Language wasn't created by scholars sitting down and making up a list of logical rules, it was created by everyone making various grunting noises that eventually evolved into languages that further warp and evolve over time. Unless you're saying that shouldn't be allowed and instead of English, we should be using some form of proto-germanic language to have this discussion?
>>
>>53952306
Not even him, but why are you so rabidly defending a retarded mangling of a statement that now means the opposite of what it's saying?
>>
>>53952301
That would never stand up in court.
>>
>>53952317
I'm not rabidly defending anything, I'm just annoyed by this guy's whole "hurr language only works the way I say it works and Americans are stupid". And most of the posts replying to him weren't even me. I agreed that the phrase was stupid, but that doesn't mean it's grammatically incorrect.
>>
>>53952276
Yeah, though the thing was a piece of shit. Durga, the Hutt who was building it, wanted to use it to hold planets hostage, allowing him to collect huge ransoms and spread his influence. He even stole a set of blueprints for one of the various Death Star designs, and nabbed the guy who designed the final product to make it.

Problem was, this was a Hutt, not the Empire. Not only did he strip it of pretty much everything besides the superlaser, he also went to lowest bidders to make it. Cheap material, outdated computers, workers who were often distracted and thus made mistakes, it was terrible. The thing didn't even work, and the only people who died because of it were three New Republic commandos who were killed trying to sabotage it (not that they needed to), and everyone aboard when they got crushed by two huge asteroids. See, Durga though the thing would work (even though the Death Star Designer, Bevel Lemelisk, know it wouldn't), and had it fly into the densest part of an asteroid field to escape the New Republic task force sent to destroy it. When two huge asteroids were about to crush it, he ordered them to fire the super laser. It didn't work, and they got crushed.
>>
>>53952287
>>53952301
He was given power by the senate and windu decided to kill him for being a sith, and when he was told to stand down so palpatine could stand trial windu instead tried to kill him anyway. Now no matter what people may think feelings are not proof.
>>
>>53952324
>>53952382
I mean yeah but killing an evil space wizard who's about to take control of the galaxy isn't actually a bad thing. It's illegal sure but the courts were owned by Palpatine at that point.

When the only viable route left to protect trillions is to illegally kill the guy who masterminded a giant war it's not really that bad a thing.
>>
>>53952371
>I'm not rabidly defending anything,
Yes, you are. Now stop and move on to something actually interesting.

>And most of the posts replying to him weren't even me
Sure. Whatever you say, kid.
>>
So when are the 40k jumps being updated to have Primaris marines.
>>
>>53952425
He was in power for like a week and he owned all the courts?
>>
>>53952451
>He was in power for like a week and he owned all the courts?
He had been in power for some 13 years at that point, he just wasn't "Emperor"
>>
>>53952375
The Hutts only don't rule the Galaxy because they're cheap, lazy bastards. The damn things are the only large, independent power besides the Republic/Empire in the entire known galaxy, and weathered pretty much everything.
>>
I have a question about Akame ga Kill,If I choose skin as the vital organ to be affected for One Hit Sure Kill would that cover things like scales and exoskeletons or would it only affect skin specifically?
>>
>>53952451
Palpatines political level is like fucking meme Solar bullshit.
>>
>>53952445
They all require you to be a manlet marine.
>>
>>53952425
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis ‘the wise’?
>>
>>53952382
It certainly wasn't a good situation. Anything Windu did would've had major consequences and been really risky.
If he had gone the legit route, we'd be talking today about how he should have tried to assassinate/arrest Sidious.
Just a bad situation all round.

>>53952451
He did have a long time to prepare for his ascension to power. Absolute. POWEEER

>>53952470
The man was a political genius. Terrible person but I guess the two go hand-in-hand.

>>53952490
Yes. He slipped on a rubber ducky getting out the bath and died. So sad.
>>
>>53952425
I mean its the same for the clintons but you dont see the police potshotting them.
>>
>>53952501
Lies. Sith don't bathe.
>>
>>53952516
Maybe not themselves, but they'll be able to bathe their Twi'lek slaves very soon.
>>
>>53952434
>I'm totally right so stop talking
>>
>>53952501
>The man was a political genius. Terrible person but I guess the two go hand-in-hand.
Some political geniuses have been pretty awesome people. It's just the terrible ones tend to use that genius to take all the power the awesome ones didn't.
>>
>>53952371
>Americanfag
Hey, guys. Come let's point and laugh at this guy taking pride in being American in 2017.
>>
>>53952467
Probably just skin specifically, though creatures with scales do actually have skin from which the scales grow.
>>
>>53952585
Ha look at this guy, not being the sole world superpower in 2017.
>>
>>53952557
>I'm butthurt so I'm making a snide post.
>I do too have a life, and a girlfriend. You don't know her, she's from Canada.
>>
>>53952585
You sound Mentally Hill.
>>
>>53952553
>very soon
I don't believe you, post proof please.
>>
>>53952601
>sole world superpower in 2017.
Sole? Do you even keep up with current events, anon?
>>
>>53952628
A delusional chinaboo talking about a nation that can't project its influence further than North Korea.
>>
>>53952614
>Mentally Hill.
Is this a joke I'm not getting? Are am I giving you too much credit?
>>
>>53952628
Do you realize the Berlin wall fell?
>>
>>53952654
Say that to your debt.
>>
>>53952597
I was kind of hoping for a jumpmaker ruling,Failing that would Trump Card allow it to be applied to the other types of external body parts?
Thread posts: 607
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.