[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1571: Plotting and Scheming Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 80

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53917123
>>
/jc/, how good are your planning abilities?
>>
382 replies last thread... is /jc/ dying?
>>
If you keep enough plans going at once, then even if 99% of them fail you can just claim they were actually part of the 1% that did work.
>>
>>53926723
Not many people are on at this time.
>>
>>53926484
There is, but the difference is a square is used for measurements and a triangle is just for ding sounds.
>>
>>53926723
>He doesn't remember when threads would last a day and a half instead of just 15 or so like now.
Granted there was also a time when we had 2-3 threads a day, but hey.
>>
Which vampires best deserve a hug?
>>
File: Jumper best schemer.gif (1MB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper best schemer.gif
1MB, 435x244px
>>53926661
>>
>>53926753
We got a bit, a tiny bit, smarter so that we wait to post a new thread when shitstorms start.
>>
File: Ziz.jpg (107KB, 793x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Ziz.jpg
107KB, 793x1008px
>>53926735
Is pic related you?
>>
So, if I wanted to create my own Ebon dragon companion, where should I start? Not the actual Ebon Dragon, because I want a manipulative cocky backstabbing disappearing shadow dragon, but not one that will backstab me. Or stab me in anyway.
>>
>>53926761
Obligatory
>>
>>53926735
Xanatos Gambits are your friends. That way your plans succeed even if they fail. Especially if they fail.
>>
>>53926784
Shadow realm and get a red eyes black dragon companion.
>>
>>53926761
The jump for this doesn't have any planning perks though.
>>
>>53926784
Get a Kami companion in Kamigawa, and give it the Dragon, Shadows, and Swamp (for black mana) Symbolic Links.

Then add imports in jumps with shadow options to taste. Probably not Infernals, because Fiends would eventually take too much after Ebby himself.
>>
File: kubo.jpg (315KB, 782x740px) Image search: [Google]
kubo.jpg
315KB, 782x740px
>>53926735
>>
>>53926949
That would explain why Bleach and Naruto went downhill towards the end, Kishikuboda was busy focusing on One Piece.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53926661
Well honed by now to know that no plan survives first contact with actual problems, unless said planner brute forces causality. The wise mastermind studies, strategises, steers-and improvises where necessary. Actual plans tend to get in the way when you least want them to.

>>53926735
Counterpoint: Having too many plans runs the risk of them planning at cross purposes, such that your secret ninja league assassinate your men in black under the shapeshifting president demon you planted in the White House two days and three proxies ago's orders-because HE mistook them for the actual people you were conspiring against.

>>53926758
Eli from Let the Right One In (not a jump)

>>53926784
Acquire a mini-Ebon Dragon in Infernals, then import him as a demon or god of lies/pride/treachery/obfuscation in Marvel, but not before becoming mastering the D in Duel Monsters.
>>
File: IMG_1349.png (383KB, 716x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.png
383KB, 716x980px
>>53926723
Its summer so threads don't last as long. There's more threads getting made, so it bumps the threads past their bump limit off faster.

>>53926758
Seras aka Police Girl. She has big boobs so she'll be a blast to hug.
>>
Are there any planning perks that scale in effectiveness with how long you plan?
>>
>>53927164
Worm sort of has one in Compounded Calculation, though that's more scaling with the complexity of your plan
>>
>>53926784
This is a bad plan. Trust me I know all about bad plans
>>
>>53927164
You could use Real Eater on The Left Hand from DA:I to turn it into a scaling planning ability for whatever it is you need it for, since The Left Hand is already a scaling planning Perk that works on scheming, you could change it from plotting into something like designing.
>>
File: kingshaped.jpg (225KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
kingshaped.jpg
225KB, 760x596px
>>53927114
>Counterpoint: Having too many plans runs the risk of them planning at cross purposes, such that your secret ninja league assassinate your men in black under the shapeshifting president demon you planted in the White House two days and three proxies ago's orders-because HE mistook them for the actual people you were conspiring against.
Pic related.
>>
>>53926784

The simple solution would be getting a companion with an unbreakable bond or other form of loyalty. For example an imported operator form Mega Man Battle Network or a Certain Scientific Railgun Misaka. Then import them as an Infernal and get them to learn Ebon Dragon Cosmic Principle. This would result in them becoming an Ebon Dragon clone that unlike the original has a concept of loyalty and trustworthiness. Just one that's probably limited to the jumper.

If you don't think the unbreakable bond will be enough you could just create custom charms that have the side effect of decreasing their chances of betraying you.

However the amusing option is to companion the actual Ebon Dragon, but not the one from Exalted. No you want the one from the Old World of Darkness (which might be the far future of Exalted) that happens to be not as pointless spiteful. This would work best if done before taking Exalted. Why? Because having a possibly from the future not as pointlessly spiiteful free version of the Ebon Dragon showing up in Exalted would be hilarious.

Alternatively get a dragon companion, have them learn magic that's good for stealth and infiltration, and have them learn plotting and planning skills.
>>
File: tsukihaaum.png (88KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tsukihaaum.png
88KB, 500x281px
>>53926661
I would like to say that I'm good at super complex multi-layered plans, and I've probably got enough perks so that is the case, but in practice I prefer to just form several different half-baked plan at once and then see if any of them fly.
When I'm actually serious, my "plans" tend to be extremely direct and resemble enough of a hammer that they can barely be called plans.

>>53927114
>>53927392
Counter-counterpoint: That's what makes it hilarious!
Hail, Tzeentch!
>>
>>53927451
If I remember right, oWoD Ebon Dragon is more like a mostly benevolent protector deity who cursed his followers for being monstrous cunts (which just encouraged them to continue course because it's the WoD.)
>>
>>53927451
The WoD is only the future of Exalted in 1st Edition, and the Ebon Dragon wasn't pointless spiteful there.

So, they're either both not pointlessly spiteful, or they have nothing to do with one another. Depending on which edition's lore you're going with.
>>
>>53927114
>Acquire a mini-Ebon Dragon in Infernals, then import him as a demon or god of lies/pride/treachery/obfuscation in Marvel, but not before becoming mastering the D in Duel Monsters.

That kinda goes against the whole 'I don't want the actual Ebon Dragon'.
>>
>>53927534
It's very much not the actual Ebon Dragon though, it's a weirdo demon the real thing explicitly doesn't want to be associated with
>>
>>53926783
does anyone have a link to back when people decided to waifu her originally?
>>
>>53927572
What is the point of asking this?
>>
>>53927263
So, since you say it's a bad plan, it must be a good plan, right?

>>53927128
So, since there is no exact date for our entry, has anyone fanwanked that they took Alucard's place on converting Seras into a Vampire?
>>
>>53927582
I want to see it, but am scared to try and trawl through years worth of 4chan posts?
>>
>>53927568
Don't they have the same personality? Maybe it doesn't has the actual 'themes' of EBD in it, but letting it grow into one might not be the best idea if I you want to avoid being eventually betrayed by it.

>>53927597
Iirc, there were threads with that same subject. And it was fairly early. Like back when the first version was released.
>>
File: Omen.jpg (55KB, 616x447px) Image search: [Google]
Omen.jpg
55KB, 616x447px
What kind of child are you during your pre-Jump background years?
>>
>>53927492

To be (un)fair while that's true their first set of minions were what seem to be super energy vampires. Meanwhile the second set are made by giving them a power that might remove their chance for an even better power up.

>>53927504

I said 'might be' because I wasn't completely sure if it still applied, or if it ever applied beyond 'lets add references because we can'.

Although technically that just means that if the OWoD had Exalted in it's pre-retcon past it would have been the timeline of the first edition version.

They also kind of wouldn't have anything to do with each other directly do to alternate timelines.
>>
>>53927650
Their first set of minions only became vampires when they started torturing, eating mortals, and generally doing everything debased. Idea was that maybe being cursed would convince them to seek repentance, but nope, they just got worse.
>>
>>53927637
A vampire.
>>
File: in command now.jpg (1MB, 1632x816px) Image search: [Google]
in command now.jpg
1MB, 1632x816px
Do we have magic/psychic perks that can use communication devices to bypass distance? Like attacking or hypnotizing through a tv screen, or using a crystal ball to cast spells over where you look.
>>
>>53927673

Wasn't it that they were given the ability to absorb chi, a bunch of things telling them "You could use that ability on people", and most of them deciding they should totally do that?
>>
>>53927789
Maybe some cross between magitech and technopathy? Some rules lawyering one the exact definition of 'line of sight'?
>>
>>53927789
There's actually something for exactly that in Gargoyles. That Jump's technomagic perk explicitly gives an example of something like that, casting spells through the radio or something.
>>
>>53927789

Arcane Interface from Storm Hawks and Technosorcery from Gargoyles.
>>
Hey OAA, is Dragon going to be on offer as a race for WoW, or are you sticking with the more "mortal" races?
>>
Besides Sonichu, /co/co/s Bizarre Adventure, Undocumented Features, and Protectors of the Plot Continuum, do we have any other Jumps where the setting is just a mashup of other preexisting settings?
>>
>>53927883
Smash Bros?
>>
>>53927883
Inheritance Cycle.
>>
>>53927873
Dragons are mortal now. Also infertile.
>>
>>53927936
I'm sure a Jumper could fix the infertile bit. There's gotta be a perk for that somewhere.
>>
>>53928006
Receptive doves from greek myth.
>>
>>53928020
The problem with that is that the dragons can only be impregnated by you, not anyone else. So you'd have to fuck every dragon to make them have kids, and then your kids could only breed if you fucked them. See the issue?
>>
>>53927789
QQ's Generic Mind Control jump has Infectious Control, which lets you bake control effects into things, including recordings. They don't even need to watch your show live, so you can do things like make a viral video give viewers the suggestion to call you if they have some desirable trait, and then you hit them with a personalized command through the phone. There is a effectiveness penalty applied, though.
>>
>>53927936
Not infertile. Mortal, yes. We actually save a shit-ton of a blue dragon's recently-born whelps in Azsuna.

>>53927873
Right now, sticking with mortal races. However, I have been debating on adding a Dragonid option to the Racial Modifier (kinda like Titan-Forged in that regard), reflecting how the Dragonmaw Clan, fel orcs, and the other Twilight's Hammer created draconic hybrid beings, as well as the existence of the Dragonspawn.
>>
>>53928020
>>53928006
Well that was fast.
>>
>>53928046
Guess you just now got around to posting bait.
>>
>>53928047
>Not infertile. Mortal, yes. We actually save a shit-ton of a blue dragon's recently-born whelps in Azsuna.
Did you actually play that quest? The entire point of it was that these are the last whelps that will ever be born. They're the Last of the Last.
>>
>>53928055
If I was trying to bait I wouldn't have bothered with spoilers, friendo.
>>
>>53928045
No, because all my kids would have receptive doves as well thanks to discworld genetics. My children would be able to impregnate literally anyone or anything.
>>
>>53928047
So what happens if I'm Demonic-Undead-Titanforged-Drakonid Demon Hunter-Death Knight with Mixed-Heritage?
>>
File: tumblr_m3dyey0VNG1rv231do1_1280.jpg (66KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3dyey0VNG1rv231do1_1280.jpg
66KB, 600x750px
>>53928064
Well I guess that explains dnd.
>>
>>53928110
What about humans? They can mate with anything in DnD too.

These two facts together are why it's automatically assumed that humans have some level of draconic ancestry. Silver Dragons and Humans really like each other.
>>
>>53928127
So dragon-human relations are like species incest?
>>
>>53928127
Maybe that is why? So many silver dragons screwing humans because they are humanboos. Then again Iirc most sorcerers have red dragon blood somewhere along the line. There is even an entire class devoted to using your red dragon blood to become half/fully dragon.
>>
>>53928085
You get prismatic eyes and hair to reflect your status as a bad OC.
>>
>>53928172
Only as much as any human relationship is incest, due to all humans being related on some level.

Hell the human species is one of the most inbred out there because of a relatively recent extinction event that left, I think it was around ten thousand people in the world. About the only animal more inbred is the cheetah because they went through the same thing but didn't spread out so much.
>>
>>53928198
Which is funny, because Red Dragons aren't noted for breeding with mortals very often. Of the Chromatic Dragons, the Blues are described as the ones that get along with mortals best.
>>
>>53928062
And my point is, those whelps were still all born after the Cataclysm, after WoD even if the timeline's right about the time-skip, but that's speculation for another time, meaning that even if they are the 'last of the last,' there was enough of whatever bullshit essence to let them hold out that long that all you need is a concentrated magical effort to look into it.

Also getting real tired of the Deathwing Prophecy bullshit, can't ya tell? The fuck kind of asspull was that that the Aspects were made specifically to fight one of their own in the future that was only possible because said Aspect was made in the first place.

>>53928085
Son.

You got a bad case of the Sue-brains.
>>
>>53928243
Hey, maybe you can fix it through something, but my point was just that, by the lore, dragons are all infertile now. I don't like it any more than you that they're killing off the aspects and dragons in general for cheap drama.
>>
>>53928261
Aight, fair enough.

I CAN'T EVEN YELL AT METZEN ANYMORE SINCE HE RETIRED.
>>
>>53928261
This of course means that they'll fix it eventually, because it would make for a decent questline.
>>
>>53928243
Reminder that if Violet, the Blue-Green, Gold, Silver, and Copper Proto-Dragons had been given an Aspect too, things would be different around here.

That said, Proto-Dragon mount? Those things are still around apparently. Devilsaurs are cool, but these are Devilsaurs with wings.
>>
>>53928311
Oh hey, I forgot one, Silver-Green.

11 Aspects would fix everything!
>>
>>53928286
>"Okay so we just went on an epic quest to restore your fertility, but how do we actually know it worked."
>One human stands up out of the crowd
>"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

>ALTERNATIVELY

>"Okay so we just went on an epic quest to restore your fertility, but how do we actually know it worked."
>"Well I mean, we do need to give you your quest reward after all."
>ACHIEVEMENT GET
>>
>>53928062
My understanding is that they're the last blur whelps from the former Aspect. He's no longer immortal, so he might be infertile now. As a long lived species they're probably only able to have children once in awhile naturally. So their species isn't going to die but they're no longer going to be quite numerous as they were.

>>53928311
Warriors get a Protodrake Class mount. Which imho is a copt out. They should've gotten a Storm Dragon. Those things are awesome.
>>
>>53928047
Why not allow dragon purchasable via Titanforged?
>>
>>53928403
I want a dragon companion now.
Actually, I want Chromie as a companion. Can we have Chromie?
>>
File: IMG_1350.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>53928483
Chromie is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>53927164
There's a perk in Hearts of Iron that literally makes your plans, all of them, more effective the more encompassing and complex they are. The effect basically means that if you plan for the conquest of the world, the plan will always be better than a plan to merely conquer Europe.
>>
>>53928467
Because technically, Titanforged refers to the Aesir and the Vanir, the stone- and metal-crafted soldiers and beings who'd eventually, via curse-of-flesh-shittery, become Dwarves, Vrykul, that kind of thing.
>>
>>53928483
OA previewed a canon companion option a while back, had this listed:

> 300 CP: Now we get above the strength of mortals - Dragons, Elementals, Giants, and Spirits. Beings like Rheastrasza, Baleroc, Princess Theradras, or similar. These are the ones it takes organized groups of strong adventurers to bring down, and are capable of great destruction and change.

So Chromie'd be 300 CP.
>>
>>53928534
What in gods name is that nasty little abomination?
>>
>>53928578
A bronze dragon in gnome form.
>>
>>53928582
Why would it become the worsytpossible race?
>>
>>53928198
>>53928217

If you're referring to the Dragon Disciple prestige class that lets you pick any dragon type to become a half dragon of. It's also kind of really not worth it at all.

I however don't remember anything about a class for becoming an actual dragon, but it does seem like something that could occur.
>>
>>53928597
The fuck you talking about? Gnomes are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53928047
Any reason not to allow dragons at an appropriately increased price? They're the coolest race.
>>
>>53928597

Maybe it lost a bet?
>>
>>53928597
There's nothing wrong with WoW Gnomes, they're toned down from the Dragonlance version. They're fun.
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (292KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
292KB, 3200x1800px
>>53928578
>Not liking Shortstacks.

>>53928597
Gnomes are cute. Here she is as a Goblin.
>>
>>53928597
>Misplaced all of my cute gnome images
Damnit
>>
>>53928623
Even if they don't make it in, there's always the Vial of the Sands.
www.wowhead.com/item=65891
>>
>>53928630
You can't trust gnomes with elder magic.

Just look at Wobblepox and Fizzlebang.
>>
>>53928582
And her name is Chromie? Does she ever get referred to as Chromie the Gnomie?
>>
>>53928209
Yeah, IIRC, that's why humans are so susceptible to the downsides of inbreeding. I think most other species can get away with several extra generations of it than humans can and be better off.
>>
>>53928633
Shortstacks are fine, that's just terrible.
>>
>>53928675
Yes.

And you, the adventurer, are her homie.

Now here's the funny thing. Chromie's dragon name is Chronormu. -ormu is the masculine suffix for bronze dragons, while -ormi is actually the feminine suffix.
>>
>>53928691
That is correct, yes, we have a ridiculously small gene pool. That's why I always laugh at soft sci-fi that extols humanity for being genetically diverse. No we aren't, Mordin. If we're genetically diverse by the standards of the rest of the galaxy, just...fuck, how inbred are you?
>>
>>53928662
Then don't, trust them in your harem instead.
>>
File: uuuuuh.gif (2MB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuuh.gif
2MB, 360x269px
>>53928730
>>
>>53928730
>Chromie's
So it is yet another wizard old man playing a loli.
>>
>>53928730
BAMBOOZLED AGAIN

JUST LIKE WITH GOD DAMN BRIDGET
>>
>>53928730
So a shortstack genderbent humanoid dragon. Huh. Did not realize I had this fetish.
>>
>>53928766
THAT'S HOW YOU GET STDS

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEMONS
>>
>>53928730
He wanted to be the little girl.
>>
>>53928730
He's not so different than most female jumpers, eh?
>>
>>53928797
Can demons get those?
>>
>>53928776
>>53928782
>>53928783
>>53928798

The actual reason for her name is that the naming convention wasn't set in stone when she first appeared and by the time they got it together they didn't just retcon her name like everything else they retcon.

They havent given an in universe explanation though
>>
>>53928813
What do you think succubusses are?
>>
>>53928814
Just let me have this, you fuck.
>>
>>53928814

Maybe their the dragon version of a tomboy?
>>
Hey, would Synchronicity Wave Traveling boost other fate/luck/probability manipulation abilities?
>>
>>53928829
You're just making it sound like a good idea.
>>
>>53928776
But is it preferable to wizard old man playing titty monster
>>
>>53928876
I'd hit it.
>>
>>53926504
>Be an Umbral Blot.
>Because being a living Sphere of Annihilation is hilarious.
Is that even possible? The FR jump charges 100 CP per challenge rating of the race, right?
They are challenge rating 32.

I wonder, are there any inventories with literally bottomless capacity and the ability to store anything?

Because learning to reflexively put everything touching you (or even just near you) into inventory wound be like being a sphere of annihilation, but better.

As long as inventorying stuff like air and photons is possible
>>
>>53928943
no drawback limit, so very possible.
>>
>>53928876
Yes. But that is just because I like lolis better. It is why I married a short flat cute woman.

I like them either as legallolis or christmas cakes.
>>
>>53927592
>So, since there is no exact date for our entry, has anyone fanwanked that they took Alucard's place on converting Seras into a Vampire?
No?

Speaking of siring vamps, is there any way to restore virginity in companions so I can make them true vamps? Does importing them young enough to have never had sex work?
>>
Assuming an Infernal threw themselves into the Wyld, what would be their chances of survival and finding their way back to Creation? If they went there to hide after becoming a Devil Tiger, how likely would they be able to avoid pursuit? What is there to do or find in the Wyld, anything useful?
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (77KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
77KB, 800x488px
>>53929049
>>
>>53928943
Yeah, there's no drawback limit so you could take Umbral Blot pretty easily.

Heh. They get the ability to at-will teleport without range limit, go ethereal whenever they want, and planeshift around too.

It's not even magic or supernatural, since it's an Extraordinary ability described as space-warping. Keeps working perfectly fine under antimagic.

Fun.

Not sure about any inventory that could do that though. I don't think we have any like that.
>>
>>53926384
So if, for whatever reason, you killed a Yozi and then killed the resulting Neverborn permanently, would you lose access to the relevant branch of Charms in its entirety?
>>
>>53928046
Link?
>>
>>53929059
Surviving the Wyld is easy. Shaping defenses protect against the corruption of chaos perfectly, and Infernals have several charms to survive in bizarre environments. Dealing with the Raksha could get nasty if you run into any Unshaped or ishvara or that third type of super-Raksha whose name I can't remember, but even powerful examples of normal Raksha can't pose a threat to Exalted. Finding your way back to Creation wouldn't be hard, as a place of stability and fixed shape it stands out from the Wyld easily. Losing pursuers would be viable, though, you can always head deeper into chaos. As for what to do there, you can vision quest for information, acquire all sorts of rare crafting ingredients, carve out your own little pocket reality in the middle of chaos, and enslave raksha and turn their organs into various useful gadgets. Don't worry about that, if you empathize with the raksha for some insane reason. They can operate just fine with their organs externalized and turned into artifacts or oneiromancies or behemoths.
>>
>>53926384
>Fetich death as a drastic example would mean you swap out most of your Charms for new equivalents
Would that apply to Permanent Charms as well? Seems like that'd be rather... unpleasant.
>>
Is WoW-posting going to be the new Fate-, Worm-, and Exalted-posting?
>>
>>53929242
fuck I hope not.

It's somehow even more fucking annoying.
>>
>>53929128
You say that, but there's nothing preventing a jumper who got laid from getting vamped by buying the perk, even drop-ins. Which means losing virginity must be limited to the universe you're in.
>>
>>53929242
No, there's not enough powerwanking for that. Yet, anyway.
>>
>>53929242
God, I hope not. At least those have interesting setting details and mechanics to differentiate themselves. WoW is just shitty generic fantasy, with manufactured outrage at the actions of retarded characters (gee, who would've guessed someone with a history of screwing things up would screw things up) and waifu-shit.
>>
File: Grim_Patron_art.jpg (43KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Patron_art.jpg
43KB, 400x534px
>>53929242
HEY EVERYONE
GET IN HERE
>>
>>53929242
It seems more like Kamen Rider posting than Fate posting or Exalted posting. There's not really any wank going on, just a lot of people publicly talking about a setting that simultaneously annoys many others.
>>
>>53929242
yfw you companion Alexstraza, but then she uses PTV and Charms to develop a Reality Marble
>>
>>53929242
If it does, I wish it'd just fucking go away.

We don't need it, we don't need the jumpmaker.
>>
>>53929364
>yfw she's such a slut her reality marble is nothing but dicks.
>Unlimited Dick Works
>>
>>53929049
I would say yes, since that's the argument used to let you become a vampire.
>>
>>53929369
>I hate you all, yet I hate myself more.
>Instead of cutting myself I come here to bitch and moan.
>>
Can we talk about getting the real Bastard!! jump on the drive?
>>
File: 1489615467.png (140KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489615467.png
140KB, 540x338px
>>53929343
Karate bugmen are the strongest
With tea, they would be unstoppable
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>53929059
Depends on what Charms they have and how deep into the Wyld they go.

If you go all the way into Pure Chaos, you'd better have the good Shaping defense charms though. And a way to deal with Hannya (predatory proto-Unshaped maelstroms of Wyld energy).

This is a pretty good summary too >>53929205

>>53929148
Probably, yeah? It's mentioned that becoming a Neverborn would have a catastrophic effect on their Charms...

>>53929214
Yes. And yes, I imagine it is.
>>
>>53929152
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19fB9lpKqalervCLN1k-71na6gvMwNa7_nTI3_3p0xmY/
>>
>>53929242
Hey. It's setting discussion.

It beats the usual shit-toasting. I'm fine with the other X-posting as well, so long as it's not more god damn shitposting.
>>
>>53929369
>>53929242
This is obviously just you posting something so you can shitpost at it because you have nothing to do.

I'd fucking buy you a videogame if you played that instead.
>>
>>53929258
It's hardly the only thing where jump-chan fiat trumps normal requirements.
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>53928943
>>53929143

Umbral Bolts get even more hilarious when you consider that their fluff has a reference to a much older version of the Dungeons and Dragons cosmos that does not fit with the current cosmology at all.

Specifically it says they were the messangers of the Old Ones. Meanwhile in older editions Old Ones were things that created the multiverse, and set up a system for mortals to ascend to immortality becoming god-like beings. Followed by a system for immortals becoming new Old Ones.
>>
>>53929428
So if all the Yozi died, an Infernal Exaltation would just be a useless hunk of soul-material?
>>
>>53929487
Technically he's just using one interpretation of that text as canon for how it works.
>>
>>53929428
Hey Mardukth, are you working on anything right now? Mind if I ask how progress goes if you are?
>>
>>53929428
Do you have to learn all Infernal Charms within the Exalted setting, then? Would Akuma or other Yozi be unable to make use of a dead Yozi's Charms?
>>
>>53929552
he is working on Exalted: Fair Folk IIRC
>>
File: Knock out.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Knock out.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
STELLARIS ANON, WHERE IS THE UPDATE YOU PROMISED
>>
>>53929422
I won't bitch about it. People have fun with what people have fun with. A few people like me just find the series obnoxious, is all.
>>
>>53929485
That sounds nice, so the Old Ones are Mythos creatures, but they want mortals to ascend instead of eating them? So mortals are like baby Old Ones, kinda like Bloodborne almost.
>>
File: 1483418977110.gif (695KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483418977110.gif
695KB, 500x281px
>>53929603
That's fair. I just really like toku with some of its hammy (and occasionally nuanced) j-drama. I know the rubber suits, ham acting, and weird special effects aren't for everyone and probably aren't that great in terms of quality.

Then again, I'm someone who can't stand most live-action dramas made in the US, so maybe I'm not allowed to judge? Anyways, I get what ya mean. No worries.
>>
>>53929485
Which version?
>>
>>53929428

The She Who Lives In Her Name pic reminded me of something I was curious about.

I remembered that do to the custom charm limit Devil Tigers can't directly upgrade The Spirit of the Living World, and had to find ways to improve their inner world directly. Then I had a thought.

Is their anything that would prevent a Devil Tiger from bypassing the limits of the The Spirit of the Living Worlds ability to shape their inner world by just using the actual Constructive Convergence of Principles charm instead of the built in effect?

>Probably, yeah? It's mentioned that becoming a Neverborn would have a catastrophic effect on their Charms...

Also not them, but I always assumed that the normally their charms all go away if the Primordial stops being around were just for normal things like akuma and lintha. Since it's also mentioned that part of the intent of Infernals is to preserve the charms of the Yozi they gained them from, and the fact that Infernals can also learn charms of Primordials that don't actually exist at all.
>>
>>53929637
IIRC Infernals prevent Yozis from dying at all. They can be remade, reshaped, experience fetich death, but they can't become Neverborn anymore because of you.
>>
>>53929428
I want to get the jumpmaker of the Infernals jump's interpretation of the lore, what are the Primordials relative to Raksha and where do they come from?
>>
>>53927789
Well Mushoku Tensei has something "kinda" like that in the form of Mystic Eyes. The key being it lets you combine mystic eyes for various effects and lets you combine with other "eyes" from other Jumps.

So I'm certain somewhere in the multitude of Jumps we have a "Tele-vision" or something that lets you see through communication devices then combine that with a Mystical Eye and that with some other eye like maybe something from Naruto that can kill people.

Takes a little work but it combos out nicely.
>>
>>53927789
Clover has said that the SFX capstone in Razzle Dazzle combined with Ventriloquism can be used to cast spells through a television, but that jump is largely treated like TVD in terms of validity.
>>
>>53929624

From what I remember all that's really known about the Old Ones directly is is that they made the multiverse, and that you can ascend to being one.

So not sure how mythos they are. Although immortals are fourth dimensional beings, but that's not even fully thought the ascension process, and the multiverse at the time had five dimensions. So maybe.

Also on a side not the process it complicated. First you have to gain enough capabilities to qualify for trying to become an Immortal, and succeed at doing so for one of the four available paths. Then you have to reach the top of the immortal hierarchy for that path. Then you have to reincarnate without your memories or power and do it again for a different path. At which point you ascend to being an Old One and the rules at this point are "You won."

>>53929634

The Mystara setting which was the default setting for one of the really really early versions of D&D. It doesn't fit with the current setting, but there are still a few references.
>>
>>53929871
Not impossible to get a Mystara jump.
>>
>>53929680

There's also the possibility that the Infernals prevent Yozi from dying at all isn't that it keeps them from being a Neverborn, but that a Yozi can be 'reborn' from an Infernal using Yozi Cosmic Principle.

This is after all the setting where if you inherit someones super weapon people act as if you are that person reborn. You know despite the only connection being that you both owned the same portable super weapon.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>53929487
Well... Mostly, I suppose? They'd still give you the basic benefits of being Exalted, and allow you to learn martial arts Charms?

And if you'd gone Devil Tiger before that point, you'd keep that.

>>53929552
Exalted: Fair Folk, as well as updating Infernals a little.

It's... still very slow right now. But my study year's ending right about now, so I should have more time to work on it soon.

>>53929555
Nah, you can learn them in other settings just fine.

Akuma probably would be unable, I'd guess? But other Yozi adapt the Charms of their peers, they don't take the exact charms, and likely retain access even if the other Yozi dies. It's mentioned that some of the Yozi might retain adapted Mardukth (the primordial, not me) Charms somewhere.

>>53929637
Nope, other than needing to get inside there... though you might need the Essence 7 upgrade of the CCoP to shape your Inner World? Might just count as inside the Demon Realm though, in which case you wouldn't need that.

>Also not them, but I always assumed that...
The preserving of their Charms doesn't mean the Charms stay the same, as far as I'm aware. Just that even if the Yozi experiences Fetich death, they don't diminish in power like they did when they were turned into the Yozi.

Well, there's also this >>53929680, which was mentioned to be calculated by SWLiHN. But that's contradicted by the Ebon Dragon's ability to die and become the Dragon That Was in Return of the Scarlet Empress.

>>53929691
It's deliberately left vague. There's no real canon answer to that.

What we do know is that both come from the Wyld, and that they're ancient enemies. To the point that Creation was originally built as a fortress against the Unshaped, so that the Primordials could rest there.
>>
File: IllSeeYouBurn.jpg (39KB, 642x350px) Image search: [Google]
IllSeeYouBurn.jpg
39KB, 642x350px
So I'm working my way through Light of Terra, and I'm on DLC3 (A Grand Day Out aka Road Trip with Magnus the Red), and I've been trying to research the significance and fluff of each of the psyker disciplines.

So I'm at a loss when it comes to Pyromancy. In the game proper, the consensus seems to be 'good only for dealing with infantry, and there are better options for that' but between the fluff for the Burning Princess (who is Alpha+, and therefore not really a basis for comparison) and the Holocaust skill there seems to be an implication that the perk of Pyromancy is that at high levels you wield the Concept of Fire and can burn multiple dimensions and/or attack immaterial things in general -- also Pyromancy might be one of the few ways to kill warp entities at all, instead of just banishing them?

>Burning Princess: "...able to focus her abilities with pinpoint accuracy to char a hole through warship armour..."
>Holocaust: "The flames of a Holocaust burn across dimensions, affecting the entities of the immaterium as well as material beings. ... Those slain by Holocaust are killed forever."

Alternatively, my take away is that Holocaust is the only Pyromancy skill worth a damn, since it hits the material, immaterial, bypasses toughness, bypasses armor, and hits everything in a 6m radius. (On the minus side, when it says 'hits everything' that includes the caster.)

Anyone else have more info or advice to share about Pyromancy, and/or the other psyker disciplines?
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>53930019
That too, yes.

They'd even mostly right be right, because one of the Cosmic Principle Charm gives you all the memories of any being who ever had that Charm. And the untold aeons of Primordial's lifespan is pretty much inevitably going to overwhelm even the oldest Infernals.
>>
>>53929951

True. Although someone else would have to do so. While I find the cosmology interesting I also know that I don't know enough about the setting to even try. Meanwhile what I do know is enough to know that it would probably be way too complicated for me. Especially since I haven't made any jumps.

Although it might require a two part thing do to the whole Immortality path stuff in addition to the normal stuff.
>>
>>53929580
>>53930100
>Exalted: Fair Folk
Will there be an option to become an Ishvara?
>>
>>53930100
>Fair Folk jump
Ohboyohboyohboy, auto-cannibalistic von-neumann machines with a matter generation power that has an exponential output based on resources in.

(My ST doesn't let me have Raksha minions anymore after I made a pillar of salt so tall that it violated UCS's height limit and crashed the salt god's racket. Good times.)
>>
>>53930154

That's pretty much it.

You can probably work it around to manipulating broader categories of energy - making things cold by dumping its heat somewhere else, deflecting lasers, etc - or with more precise and focused assaults such as plasma-needles and making blood boil.

Might be able to burn a hole into the Warp, like a more violent version of the TK ability, to make a flaming portal.
>>
>>53930154
This your first experience with fluff and mechanics separation?
>>
>>53930261
Ishvara is a political designation, not a mechanical thing.

If you want to fuck up other Raksha, just go out and learn God-Monster Style.

>>53930230
Perk to have mastered God-Monster Style, please, and to be able to use the capstone once per Jump without it, actually, y'know. Killing you.

And one to be able to metamorphisize into an Unshaped Court without death of your identity?

Also, being a Raksha means the Warehouse is basically living space only, since all Raksha can use evocations to store a literally infinite amount of stuff in their pattern. With no upkeep cost.

Happy, happy days!
>>
>>53930364
>Ishvara is a political designation, not a mechanical thing
Aren't they supposed to actually be way stronger than even theoretical Essence 10 Raksha though?
>>
>>53930364
>being a Raksha means the Warehouse is basically living space only

Congrats on catching up with the rest of us, exalted-fags. There's been ways to do that for a while now.
>>
>>53930417
The thing about Ishvara is less that they're strong, and more that there's a ton of them and they all mindlessly seek to eat other shaped raksha like packs of wolves.
>>
>>53930336
Oh, I know that any fears of the Burning Princess doesn't apply to the Pyromancy discipline -- she's an Alpha-plus, therefore lolololol.

The thing is that a lot of the Pyromancy skills are underwhelming, and lack the same versatility and creativity that other disciplines have, so I was wondering if I missed something. Holocaust's crunch does, however, suggest some broad, unique utility to be able to strike at the immaterial and Warp that the other disciplines appear to lack, so I thought it was starting to make sense why it exists at all.

I also honestly haven't seen that much pyromancy fluff, and have been sticking to crunch. Anything I should search for?
>>
>>53930100

>Nope, other than needing to get inside there... though you might need the Essence 7 upgrade of the CCoP to shape your Inner World? Might just count as inside the Demon Realm though, in which case you wouldn't need that.

That reminds me of something else. Would a variant of Cecelynes connection to places of desolation thing be a valid charm for making paths to your Inner World, or is that not actually an ability of hers?

>Well, there's also this >>53929680, which was mentioned to be calculated by SWLiHN. But that's contradicted by the Ebon Dragon's ability to die and become the Dragon That Was in Return of the Scarlet Empress.

SWLIHN is also the Yozi best known for hating stuff like 'things have wills of their own', and that's willing to join whoever in charge. It's entirely plausible that she just went "This will keep us around. The Neverborn stuff isn't important."

Also didn't that book also have the possibility of a new Ebon Dragon appearing?

>>53930230

Yep. Like the only thing making them wrong is the Neverborn or new Primordial, but that still doesn't remove the old one being their.

Although the 'gives you all the memories of any being who ever had that Charm' has me wondering what happens if multiple copies

Like do the Yozi Clones share memories like a sort of weird telepathic network, or are the memories just all stored until someone else learns it?
>>
>>53930440
That's the Hannya. Ishvara are things like Balor and the Fomorian.
>>
>>53930507
Oh, pretty sure that term is just for them getting extra strong through having a big dick narrative.
>>
File: wagwagwag.gif (776KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
wagwagwag.gif
776KB, 200x150px
>>53930427
You seem angry. I hope the rest of your day goes better.

Here, have a cute dog.
>>
>>53929637
>Primordial stops being around were just for normal things like akuma and lintha
Do you have a reference that the Lintha charms changed then kimberry underwent fetich death?
Because I thought them having kimberry charms from before she was the acid sea was why the ancient Lintha couldn't be remade as they were my Kimberry once the Exalted host killed them all after the surrender. They kept the old charms up until the end.
>>
>>53930507
Wait, so the Fair Folk's shit is themed after Celtic mythos?

Or is that just those two in particular?
>>
>>53930545
No, Ishvara are when regular Raksha do that, not Hannya.
>>
>>53930545
Yeah, but it does make a qualitative difference, such that an Ishvara is just more powerful than any Raksha could ever be otherwise.
>>
>>53930576
It's mostly Hindu, with a fairytale layer on top. Some celtic stuff there in the names, but it's not very widespread, I think.
>>
>>53930576
The Fair Folk are themed after a weird mix of Hindu, Buddhist and Celtic mythology. Also some tarot stuff, that's what the Graces are named after.
>>
>>53930574

Nope. I just remembered that it would be an easy explanation for stuff like 'the charms change for most users' and 'Infernals preserve the charms'.

Although if the Lintha still have Kimberry's original charms that would imply that a yozi's charms can remain past their end them.
>>
>>53928633
Any progress on Supergirl?
>>
>>53930574
The Lintha don't actually have Kimbery's charms though. They have their own, which are Spirit Charms modelled after Kimbery's themes.

The reason they couldn't be restored is because they're literally Kimbery's children, and she can't have children anymore now that she's a Yozi. She was sterilized.
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Percy Jackson question. When you import Companions as Demigods, do they have to be from the same pantheon you are?
>>
Hey OAA, how much progress is left on WoW?
>>
>>53930841
Don't know if anyone can properly answer this, man. Merchant's gone.
>>
>>53930870
Since he started adding in stuff from the TTRPG, he said to expect it no later than July.
>>
>>53929428
>Probably, yeah? It's mentioned that becoming a Neverborn would have a catastrophic effect on their Charms...
Site? Because it mentions taking the E10 charms to resurrect a dead Yozi, which would not be possible to those charms went away.

What it seems happens is the potential for the charms exist, but the primordial who opened those charms to the Green Sun princes is a different neverborn now. Just because he doesn't have access to those charms in no way revokes the Green Sun Princes access.

Even if SHLiHN became something else, SHLiHN's charmset is open to the Green Sin Princes even if there is no SHLiHN embodying those charms. And the hypothetical potential for their to be one or more SHLiHNs existing in the future by a e10 Green Sun Prince taking the final 'You are SHLiHN' exists.
>>
>>53930870
He fucked himself on getting it done by June.
>>
>>53930841
>When you import Companions as Demigods, do they have to be from the same pantheon you are?
Is something in the setting preventing demigods from different pantheons meeting and becoming friends/acquaintances?

Why do you even need to ask this question?
>>
>>53930937
Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals, pg.102

>Much as they might wish otherwise, the Yozis can’t take back the power they bestow. The use of a Yozi’s Charms in no way depends on the cooperation of that being, though fetich death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders. The Principle of Hierarchy has definitively calculated that Green Sun Prince Exaltations would preserve a dead Yozi’s Charms intact, warding that titan from suffering final death as a Neverborn or suffering net power loss as a result of fetich death so long as a single Green Sun Prince lives to preserve the seed of her former self. True death into a Neverborn would certainly have catastrophic implications on a slain titan’s Charms that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover. Yozis are permanently immune to harm from their own Charms, but they can and do hurt one another. However, Yozi Charms can’t kill their own kind past fetich death. Only the Chosen of the gods are so monstrous.

Granted, that's kind of ambiguous. Wording like "replaces their Charms...for most wielders" or "implications...that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover" makes it unclear what would actually happen to an Infernal.
>>
>>53930983
Has their ever been a crossover in any of the series? It could be that each series exists within it's own canon.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53926661
Pretty good. I rarely bother to plan things though, because it's more fun to wing it.

>>53926735
Hello Tzeentch.

>>53926784
At least the actual TED would stab himself in the back too.

>>53928127
Silver Dragons are Best Dragons.

>>53928403
Fuck you, I laughed.
>>
>>53930834
>The Lintha don't actually have Kimbery's charms though. They have their own, which are Spirit Charms modelled after Kimbery's themes.
Citation needed.
>>
>>53931067
Lands of Creation has rules for Pureblooded Lintha (page 105). They have their own charms, not Kimbery's.

They're not Spirit Charms though, instead they just get Essence 1 and 2 Solar Charms.
>>
File: 1494726754714.jpg (101KB, 853x772px) Image search: [Google]
1494726754714.jpg
101KB, 853x772px
Where Black Crusade at?
>>
>>53931042
The entire Roman series is one huge crossover, so yes.
>>
Things to do in persona and persona 5?
>>
>>53931205
We need a new jumpmaker, Red's quit in a bitch-fit again.
>>
>>53931205
It's already here and done. It's never getting finished. It's still being worked on. One of those three. Maybe. Probably. If we're lucky.

It's in the realm of possibility that it'll be posted right.... now.
>>
>>53930100
Could a Devil Tiger adapt Yozi Charms to themselves so that they'd retain them upon death of their patron?
>>
>>53931261
At this point I'd be willing to accommodate. This shit has gone on as long as I can remember.
>>
>>53931261
>>53931279
I wonder how much brain damage you have. I wonder when it'll kill you.
>>
>>53931261
What happened?
>>
>>53930827
Slow. If you want to make it then go ahead. If not it'll be slow going. I've super busy these past few weeks. It'll get done sooner or later.
>>
>>53931313
Nothing. Just she hasn't posted in a while so our Shithead Patrol is always watching for a chance.
>>
>>53931307
Not before your autism gets you killed
>>
>>53931339
You can't even do comebacks right.
>>
>>53931333
No. Fuck you. We've been waiting long enough for this shit, we deserve SOMETHING.
>>
>>53931279
Honestly by now i just blend it out. Shitposter raving about Red is basically background noise at this point.
It's always the same thing anyway. No substance, just salt.
>>
>>53931353
If the original insult was good enough I might have bothered.
>>
>>53931377
So, what was your last jump and did you have fun?
>>
>>53931356
Nigga the only thing you deserve is my boot so far up your ass you sneezin' bootlaces.
>>
>>53931399
It was CATastrophe and yes, yes i did.
It was 10 years of beach parties, great seafood and scantily-clad catgirls (and foxgirls, and bunnygirls... you get the idea). Who wouldn't have fun with that?

I have no proof, but i'm reasonably certain that that's what the Return option in the warehouse was made for.
>>
File: Big Boss 1.gif (674KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss 1.gif
674KB, 500x208px
Kept you waiting, huh?
>>
>>53931200
>Lands of Creation has rules for Pureblooded Lintha (page 105). They have their own charms, not Kimbery's.
Not actual rules. Placeholder stuff. Quick and Dirty approximations like stuff in WoD storyteller guides for non native splats that give you discipline approximations for mages in a Vampire book, or gift approximations for changelings in a Werewolf book. Not their actual mechanics, just a shorthand.
>>
>>53931356
Give it another year or two, Anon. The you can claim and make it :)
>>
>>53931324
Nah, I was just curious because I'm trying to watch the show now but I keep getting bogged down in the first season because of stuff like "walking personification of white male privilege".
>>
File: [CONCERN].gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
[CONCERN].gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>53931445
Oh no.
>>
>>53931444
Is it weird that I really like the base-raiding and befriending robots aspects? I know their undersung, but collecting shinies and getting a party for it rather than the usual "here's a few bucks for your troubles" is actually a really nice change of pace. It's just a really fun setting all around that way.
>>
Worm update?
>>
File: Gray Fox 1.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gray Fox 1.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
We're not tools of the thread or anyone else. Shitposting was the only thing...
The only thing I was ever good at.
But at least I always shitposted for what I believe in.
>>
>>53931506
You should always aspire to befriend robots and then hold parties, Sleuth Anon. That is a noble goal.
>>
>>53929799
>but that jump is largely treated like TVD in terms of validity.
This is probably the first time I've ever seen someone bring that up desu.
>>
>>53931445
I'm intrigued, what is it?
>>
File: Skull Face 1.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Skull Face 1.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
With this, I rid the thread of drama. Sans shitpost franca, The thread shall be torn asunder. And then, it shall be free.
>>
>>53931506
Yeah, it's just enough adventure to keep things fun.
You can't party all the time after all, or else it'd get monotonous.

Besides, people have to do something to earn a living, and can you imagine anyone sane wanting to do actual work instead of looting cool ruins between parties?

The locals definitely have the right attitude about work though. "Not before noon, then put in a few hours" indeed.
>>
>>53931525
Literally never.
>>
>>53931604
The suspense is killing me /s
>>
Is Gash Bell/Zatch Bell claimed?
>>
>>53931805
Only like a year ago, and he disappeared. So go for it.
>>
>>53931604
Impossible, nothing you have could possibly end this thread's endless drama.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>53931805
I don't believe so. I would love a Jump for it.
>>
File: Skull Face 2.png (378KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Skull Face 2.png
378KB, 1024x576px
>>53931843

You too have known drama, and that drama torments you still. You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away. It makes a man hideous, inside and out. Wouldn't you agree? We both are shitposters. Our humanity won't return.
>>
>>53931840
>>53931853
Neat, I'll get started figuring out how to do it!
It's my first jump though, so don't expect too much.
>>
>>53931565
TVD?
>>
>>53931865
So this is just a series of shitposts with no pay off then? Damn, I had some hope for a moment.
>>
>>53931246
Your social links. High school for the n'th time. Work. Poke everyone's deepest, most primal self in the collective repeatedly until they love you more than whatever cosmic horror is trying to undo them. Part time jobs. Tell the cat to fuck off, you sleep when you want.
>>
File: Venom Snake 1.jpg (76KB, 1061x717px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Snake 1.jpg
76KB, 1061x717px
>>53931912
I haven't forgotten what you told me, Anon. We have no tomorrow: but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the drama, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the thread will no longer need us: no need for the shitposter, or the anon to pull the trigger. I have to drag out the shitposter inside me, build a better future. That's what I— what we will leave as our legacy. Another mission, right Anon?
>>
>>53931356
No one deserves anything, you mushy cucumber.
>>
>>53931648
Good thing it doesn't matter as the jump as-is is just fine.
Also, I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
>>
>>53931485
EXACTLY! The first season is so dull & full of SJW shit. What little I've seen of S2 is better.

>>53931525
Worm was updating the non-powers last time I checked. However his work wears him down physically.
>>
>>53932135
Is it possible to just skip the first season without getting lost?
>>
File: IMG_1357.jpg (836KB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.jpg
836KB, 1000x1271px
>>53932188
Probably. However she fights her MILF Aunt in S1. So I guess its important.
>>
Do the stats granted by level up through the gamer scale in reference to your base abilities?
>>
>>53932413
...Suddenly I feel like I've been missing something both beautiful and valuable.
Dat booty!
>>
>>53931042
Yes, actually. Can't remember the name, but there was a short trilogy crossover between Greek and Egyptian.
>>
re: Symbiote, I do note that Mind Like A Steel Trap and Berzerker OS have the same cost... and one of them lets you learn at 3x normal speed, and the other one gives you x25,000 human intelligence.

Bit of a thing, there.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>53930261
There'll be a perk based on them, which'll get you a leg up on reaching that. But you'll still have to get there yourself.

>>53930267
Right...

>>53930364
I'll probably have a perk for the Shaping Stances, yes. Not quite sure on letting you use it without dying, since the whole point of the Charm is dying spectacularly...

Maybe. I'm still considering letting you start as an Unshaped, but I don't really see a reason to include a perk changing how going through the Gateway of Sundraprisha works.

True.

Glad you're excited.

>>53930497
>That reminds me of something else. Would a variant of Cecelynes connection to places of desolation thing be a valid charm for making paths to your Inner World, or is that not actually an ability of hers?
Probably, yes.

>Also didn't that book also have the possibility of a new Ebon Dragon appearing?
Hm, true. Upon re-reading Return of the Scarlet Empress, it appears that a Neverborn's Charms still exist, though they themselves don't seem to have access to them.

So an Infernal should be able to keep them.

>Like do the Yozi Clones share memories like a sort of weird telepathic network, or are the memories just all stored until someone else learns it?
I'm going to guess the former. From the outside, it might not even look like there's two different Yozi.

>>53930937
Well, this >>53931033

Return seems to back you up though.

>>53931270
No, Devil Tigers can't adapt Charms like that. But see above.

Sorry for the late reply, I had to take care of something else for a bit.
>>
>>53932135
Also the whole lovesick triangle thing is even worse than birb romance from Legends.
>>
>>53932819
Someone is romancing a bird?
>>
>>53932746
Mental speed from Berzerker OS isn't quite intelligence. It just lets you think really, really fast.

But yeah, that's a bit of an odd thing...
>>
>>53932839
The Hawkman/Hawkgirl plot was pretty poorly written.
>>
>>53932811
If you became a Devil Tiger, could you use Primordial Psychologist to adapt the Charms to your themes?
>>
File: exalted.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
exalted.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
So, assuming that I had only jumped Exalted jumps with minimum to no drawbacks, and I had 8 companions (Full circle + extras), what would be my chances of taking over The Realm? The Creation?

The order could be: Dragonblooded -> Siderals -> Lunars (with Solar Mates and Elder of the Pact for me and some companions) -> Infernals
>>
>>53933031
It's really hard.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53933008
Yup, you could.

>>53933031
Very, very slim.

You'd be a sizeable powerblock with 9 to 18 powerful Exalts. But actually conquering the Realm, let alone Creation in it's entirety, isn't going to happen with that. Especially in just the time you get in-jump.
>>
>>53931445
The Return of the King
>>
>>53933135
Wouldn't Elder of the Pact jump your essence high enough for an Infernal that you could start doing end-game bosses with your circle?

Probably numbers are still an issue, though.
>>
File: Pale.jpg (108KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
Pale.jpg
108KB, 600x365px
How do I cure her?
>>
>>53933230
Humanity seems to help.

Anyway, we know that she's in pain because she swallowed a poison, a corruption. You might want to research mundane and magical means of curing toxins and corruption and heal her. Be careful of any kind of purification though, she is a half-demon and some may indiscriminately target her.
>>
File: Spider Sillent Hill.gif (850KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Sillent Hill.gif
850KB, 500x199px
>>53933230
With fire, because spiders are scary.
>>
File: ofuck.jpg (42KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
ofuck.jpg
42KB, 500x258px
>>53931894
>tfw realizing I have no idea how to make a jump but at the same time I really really want to make one for Gash Bell
>>
>>53933031
No chance.
It wouldn't even be a matter of strength - other exalted have conquered quite a bit with significantly less - but a matter of time.

Creation is big. 2x the size of earth iirc.
There's no chance in hell you'd manage to conquer the whole thing in what, 50 years at best.
Probably far less, since at least in your first jump you'd need to focus on building a powerbase first, which alone can take decades, or at the very least years.
>>
>>53933293
I could never do that, Anon. I love her.

She's the Ember McLain to my Randy Stair
>>
>>53933322
Step 1) Make The Jump
Step 2) Get punished for it by the thread
Step 3) Remake the jump
Repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary.
>>
>>53932746
Why are you literally copypasting stuff from SB again?
>>
>>53933400
No other form of bait is really working today because people are tired of his shit.
>>
>>53933223
Depends on how you rule the differing Essence scores to work.

But just because you have the Essence for it, doesn't mean you don't still have to get all the prerequisites to get to high-Essence Infernal Charms, which is going to take a while (longer than you have). So practically you won't really have access to that yet.

But yeah, numbers and the sheer scale of Creation are a huge issue.
>>
File: creation-map-overview.jpg (298KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
creation-map-overview.jpg
298KB, 960x576px
>>53933328
>Creation is big. 2x the size of earth iirc.
It looks to me that it's closer to the size of Western Europe. Maybe even less.
>>
>>53933328
>>53933458
Current creation is just under the size of Earth, with the water/land split reversed. You're mistaking the scale of the whole place. Blessed Isle is closer in size to all of Asia than it is Western Europe.
>>
File: creation-compare.jpg (639KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
creation-compare.jpg
639KB, 960x576px
>>53933458
Nope. Not by a long shot.

That central isle? That's about the size of North America or Asia.

Creation is slightly smaller than Earth overall, but has much more land compared to ocean.
>>
>>53933458
North > Scavenger Lands > West > Blessed Isle > East > South
>>
>>53933518
Eh, I'd reverse the East and Blessed Isle. At least the East has SOME interesting stuff going on.
>>
>>53933548
East is just too freaky deaky Lunar Sex Party for me.
>>
>>53926790
>we will never have a good Code Geass Jump
Why did you remind me?
>>
>>53933567
Somehow I doubt the thread would be too vehemently opposed to a remake of that one. They'd bitch.. yes, but not as much as they would for other settings.
>>
>>53933567
>>53933600
This form of bait isn't going to work either.
>>
>>53933511
>>53933493
How is that even possible if we have a map of the nexus and it doesn't look that big. This is supposed to host a million people and it would be half of the size of Cuba in that map.
>>
>>53933624
Sidereals.
>>
>>53933322
Just try and accept that you're probably going to get yelled at.
>>
>>53933624
Exalted wank. Creation is actually smaller than China.
>>
File: 1466410938929.jpg (42KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
1466410938929.jpg
42KB, 736x954px
>>53933322
Best advice? Look around at a bunch of Jumps. Pick a format that you like and that also would work best for the materials.

Look at the way Red Shitposting in 3...2...1... handled Warframes in Warframe for an idea how people might like you to handle Books. HeavensAnon and Digger are both great guys to check out if you want to see some higher quality Jumps. Val also does great work, but she tends to focus on higher powered stuff.

If you're looking for something with a little bit of a simpler structure, check out Nikamoth's Fire Emblem Jumps. She does great work fitting tone and setting information into her Jumps without bogging them down with a ton of extra words.

If you want to check out someone who's more fluff heavy, try Yorokonde's Katawa Shoujo or Ogre Battle. Not Zootopia because that's a mess.. He could probably stand to tone it down a little, but he does a great job getting across the feel of a setting so you don't have to wiki dive.

That's not to sell our other Jumpmakers short. Every single one of them has at least one good jump to their name and most of them have neat ideas to steal from.

But most importantly, don't give up and have fun.
>>
>>53933609
Not fishing though?
>>
>>53933643
Goddamn Fate ninjas. The ruined Creation even before they were a thing.

Which is kinda their thing, I suppose.
>>
>>53933230
A good way to start would be grinding a shit ton of Humanity to get her up to the 'somewhat able to move' stage. That way her body will better withstand any treatment you decide to give her.

High tier healing magic (much higher than available in DS) would be your best bet. D&D, Overlord, Hero BBS, anything with healing magic of those calibers should help. Path of Life from Age of Wonders might also be helpful.

I feel like there's an effect out there somewhere that lets you shunt things like diseases and poisons onto yourself from another person. If you set up some immunities to start with, or simply find a scapegoat, that would probably do fine.

Of course, a very simple way would be to just kill and then resurrect her. She'd be weakened still, but disease free. Whether you consider that an option or not, who knows.
>>
>>53933609
It's not bait though. The Code Geass jump is kosher to remake or update. It's just that nobody seems interested.
>>
Should I take Actraiser or Disgaia?
>>
File: 0319-010.png (716KB, 1804x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0319-010.png
716KB, 1804x1400px
>>53933667
>Val also does great work, but she tends to focus on higher powered stuff.

Man, Gash Bell power levels are pretty high at the end of the series. Like, ending of the world attacks going around and perfect invencible precog and illusions.

And these are just fucking kids.
>>
>>53933667
>Warframe
You mean the shitposting on 1500cp?
>>
>>53933747
First one, then the other.
>>
>>53933624
I don't get how you figure out how big it is from that map, seeing how it doesn't have any indication of scale.
>>
File: disgaia.jpg (30KB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
disgaia.jpg
30KB, 264x242px
>>53933747
>>
File: Creation_Map_2nd__Edition.jpg (2MB, 4886x3124px) Image search: [Google]
Creation_Map_2nd__Edition.jpg
2MB, 4886x3124px
>>53933769
>>
File: FireEmblemValentiaVer0.8.pdf (508KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FireEmblemValentiaVer0.8.pdf
508KB, 1x1px
>>53933667
>Praise

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! So good! I'm so happy...

>>53933322
But as for advice--if you're nervous about it, contact the IRC or a jumpmaker to help you out! Digger did a great job encouraging me when writing my first jump hee hee.

Try looking at jump structure, making perk/item tree backbones, and go from there.

Jumps are organized typically into Location -> Origins -> Companion Section -> Items ->Drawbacks.

Also I finished editing Fire Emblem Valentia's grammer, so I'm gonna put it on the drive if no one has any further objections.
>>
>>53933735
Is it? Did Reborn give his/her blessing? If so, cool. If not, let's change it anyway because it sucks as it stands.
>>
>>53933786
That map has no indication of scale either. It has a grid, but unless my eyes fail me it doesn't say anywhere just how big one of those squares is.
>>
>>53933789
Quiet you get back to work or we throw you into the baby dimension again.
>>
>>53933786
He means how you get city size. City scale isn't indicated on any of those maps.
>>
>>53933293
When you think about making a Silent Hill Jump and remember that the Mannequin exists.
>>
File: Creation_Map_v7.1a.jpg (2MB, 3840x2303px) Image search: [Google]
Creation_Map_v7.1a.jpg
2MB, 3840x2303px
>>53933624
I'm not sure what a single city slightly less populous than San Jose has to do with the size of Creation?
>>
>>53933860
That's like half the size of Earth. Is that all of Creation?
>>
>>53933822
Yeah. It was thrown to HeavensAnon, then Heavens threw it to Digger. Could always ask.
>>
>>53933789
I can't play any of the newer FE games so I had a question that hopefully you can answer. Is Nohr such a shitty place to live purely because of its terrible climate and bad soil? To get to the point, if a Jumper were to come along and either turn their fields fertile, or just introduce crops and animals that could handle the climate, would that help most of the tension between Nohr and Hoshido?

Being a war hero is cool and all, but it would be nicer to just solve the problems that led to war to begin with.
>>
>>53932819
God I hated the Bird Romance. Ray + Hawkgirl was way better. However the "My soulmate is with Hawkguy" was a huge copt out.
>>
>>53933909
Creation's surface is roughly 120 million square miles, but it the land mass is actually somewhere around 95 million square miles.

The Earth, on the other hand, has about 197 million square miles of surface, but only 57 million square miles of land surface.
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>53933924
Digger got a job recently and hasn't had much time for /jc/. I could ask him the next time I see him?

I'm working on a jump with someone right now so I don't have much energy for much else at the moment.
>>
File: ANGRY MONKEY WITH GUN.png (206KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY MONKEY WITH GUN.png
206KB, 500x361px
>>53933833
>we throw you into the baby dimension

MY MERE PRESENCE WOULD MAKE THE DEEPREALMS CRUMBLE AS THEY TRY TO CONTAIN ME, MY WILL IS LAW AND I DECREE THAT HENCEFORTH THE DEEPREALMS SHALL BE WIPED FROM ALL THAT HAS AND WILL COME TO PASS
>>
>>53933909
Yes, if you only count Creation proper. It's more if you also count the Bordermarches, Middlemarches, and Deep Wyld.
>>
>>53933909
No, 90% of it got deleted by SWLiHN, then another few percent dissolved during the Usurpation, then a few more percent were destroyed by the Raksha invasion, and a few more on top of that ended up as unlivable Border and Middlemarches.

So Creation as you see it is only a tiny percentile of the original Creation.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (184KB, 1268x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
184KB, 1268x1037px
>>53933964
Well... I've almost finished two of my three Jumps... if neither of you want to in the next few weeks, could you ask Digger to let me have it?
>>
>>53933964
Damn him. Fuckers having jobs is killing jumpchain!
>>
File: king garon.png (7MB, 2737x2682px) Image search: [Google]
king garon.png
7MB, 2737x2682px
>>53933939
I did not write the Fates jump, but Nohr is a shitty place for exactly that same reason. But the main man behind making Nohr and Hoshido's relations sour is none other than pic related (who is actually a goo monster), and he's possessed by a freaky dragon zombie spirit thing with human hands for feet (no really look at Anankos's model it has fucking human hands for dragon feet).

You're gonna have to take him out unless you have a way to heal someone if they're possessed.
>>
>>53934119
I see it as giving them more pain with which to fuel their escapism.
>>
>>53933757
I just want to add that that stuff really stands out because the power levels were way lower until the final boss showed up.
>>
>>53932746
Mental speed doesn't let you do some things at full speed, there's still material limits.
>>
>>53933860
>>53933839
>>53933829
Considering it's population, it should be around the size the of ancient Rome (a city with the same population and similar accommodations and density given the technology). If we take >>53933860 's map scale for reference (which is a much smaller compared to >>53933511), Nexus would be around 94 kms (give or take 10 kms) from the tip of the peninsula to the borders of the city. That would mean that it would be two times bigger than current Rome. That would mean that Nexus is four times bigger that it has the right to be in >>53933860 's map. And probably much more in >>53933511 's map.
>>53933909
Check >>53933511
>>
>>53933757
Look, I tuned out most of the Gash Bell high end stuff because it just got ridiculous. I'd be perfectly happy if the Jump focuses more on the power level we see earlier on than anything like that picture. Honestly. The whole premise in the beginning worked just fine. Dolls battling to see who's king, books with spells that unlock extra powers after some extra training or personal revelation... why did they have to go all xiaxian with it?
>>
>>53934228
I'm not seeing a single world map with a scaled Nexus. A dot on a map doesn't represent actual size, it's merely a marker.
>>
>>53933031
Realm? Doable, if you play your cards right and can keep Ketchup Carjack and co off your ass somehow. Creation? A hell of a lot harder.
>>
>>53934260
So you want the final bosses to kill you?
>>
Which D&D jumps let you start with enough levels to have an Epic Destiny?
>>
File: 1476476626509.png (88KB, 1200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476476626509.png
88KB, 1200x350px
>>53934060
I'll see how he feels about it and let you know, mysterious stranger.
>>53934119
Well, I joined /jc/ back when I was still working an office job, so I'm not allowed to judge. Say what you will about the thread, but it's a good source of entertainment when the shitposting isn't samey as fuck. Which is usually is.
>>
>>53934260
Well now that you mention it I was thinking of having a huge drawback where you have to get up to that powerlevel to defeat Gash and/or the baby and his minigod.
>>
>>53933757
Reminder that Duck ended up being the strongest, and could have solo'd Clear if he hadn't gotten hit with a cheap sneak-attack.
>>
>>53934276
What I'd like is to see a perfectly good series not succumb to endless escalation.
>>
>>53933789
Looks good! I'll try to have a build later.
>>
File: 0275-002.png (848KB, 1782x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0275-002.png
848KB, 1782x1400px
>>53934260
>>53933757
But the high-end stuff is like half of the series.

There were like 6 or more demons that could compete against this in destructive power.
>>
>>53934285
...Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms are the only ones which both have the potential to gives you enough levels and also have an option to go to 4e (ew).

Why the fuck would you want that though?
>>
>>53934264
Just scale from >>53933624 . It's clearly the tip of the peninsula where the two rivers cross.

Well, this is going to get us anywhere so I will leave this conversation now.
>>
>>53934338
>BAOOOO in the distance
>>
>>53934349
>4e (ew).
>Why the fuck would you want that though?
There are rules for Epic Destinies in 3.5.
>>
>>53934266
After reading that Solar quest I wonder if one could hijack the Defense Grid during their time there
>>
>>53934338
Ugh. Don't remind me. Perfectly good series ruined by massive escalation.
>>
>>53934294
The minigod might actually be easy enough to defeat, depending on your OOC stuff. Remember, you don't need to beat him in a fight, you just have to burn his book. If you have some kind of pyrokinesis that can bypass his forcefield and ignite the book, you're in pretty good shape. However, make sure you destroy it instantly instead of just letting the fire spread, otherwise he'll still have a brief window of opportunity and be pretty angry at you.

However, defeating him this way, instead of how they did it in canon, means he'll still be crazy murderous when the tournament ends, and he'll probably kill a whole lot of people in his world afterwards. But that falls pretty much square in to "not my problem."
>>
>>53934128
I was pretty sure you didn't write it, but you also seemed like the most knowledgeable person on, so thank you very much for the answer. I've devoted a stupid amount of my build to necromancy and manipulating spirits, along with some good old mental protection, so this should be doable at the very least. I kinda wanna box Anankos up in case I want to use him for something later.
>>
>>53934338
>Half the series
It's been a while since I read it, but I thought it was pretty reasonable up until your pic, apart from Answer-Talker. Am I forgetting something?
>>
>>53934285
Go Dragonlance, 3.5 edition, using the official Epic Destiny supplement.
>>
>>53932465
>Do the stats granted by level up through the gamer scale in reference to your base abilities?
Probably not. easiest way to do it is the gamer stuff is it's own thing, that adds to your outside jump stuff (Or your outside jump attributes add to The Gamer)

The Gamer always starting at level one with skub stats (even though level and some stats should be higher based on his classmates he started equivalent to) is a thing.
>>
>>53934432
Box him up, do it
>>
>>53934285
Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, or Ravenloft if you take a high HD race for the Monster perk.

Best bet is probably Dragonlance as it offers epic level the most easily and does not have the problems that becoming a god in FR or Ravenloft would have.
>>
File: e1e552f0c5b86e2c2cc6fd1e1cc7b689.png (958KB, 1536x1050px) Image search: [Google]
e1e552f0c5b86e2c2cc6fd1e1cc7b689.png
958KB, 1536x1050px
>Head to Panty and Stocking
>Grab Artistic Reality
>Head to The Elder Scrolls
>Companion Katia Managan

Can it... can it be true?
>>
>>53934509
Pineapple slut.
>>
>>53934285
Since other have answered already... Which one are looking at taking?
>>
>>53934447
You're forgetting how much is after that point anon.
>>
>>53934517
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>53934379
>Epic Destinies in 3.5
Where? What is in 'Epic Destinies' you can't get with regular epic level rules? From what I remember of reading the 4e corebook a long time ago and deciding 4e sucked ass, the 'Epic'destinies were rather sucky for what they gave you from a mechanical standpoint. Lot of hype, but no follow through.
>>
>>53934525
Wasn't there just one arc after they beat that thing? Or did you mean in terms of time, since there was a training time-skip?
>>
File: 0160-016.png (486KB, 1528x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0160-016.png
486KB, 1528x1200px
>>53934447
The Ancient Mamodo arc (the previous one) also have pretty large scale destruction.
>>
>>53934391
With the right out of jump powers? easily.
Like the Realm defense is a giant magic item.
There is a talent in Overlord that makes you able to use ANY magical item at the best possible level.
>>
>>53934568
3.5 epic destinies are online-only content. Pretty sure the site is down and has been for ages though.
They're a bunch of epic feats you take at levels 21, 24, 27 and 30.
There's a different set of feats for different classes/concepts.

You get some pretty neat stuff, but once you arrive at level 30 your character is automatically retired iirc.
>>
>>53934575
The story has like 4 major arcs. the Faudo arc started around half of the series.
>>
>>53934523
Demigod, I don't really intend to fulfill the destiny any time soon but it gives the necessary spark to at some point become a D&D god. Want to be able to grant divine magic at some point later in my chain.

>>53934568
Dragon #363
http://web.archive.org/web/20090218080723/http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20080428
>>
>>53934641
>You get some pretty neat stuff, but once you arrive at level 30 your character is automatically retired iirc.
It says at the beginning you can just ignore that if it doesn't fit the campaign you want to use them in.
>>
File: tsumipeek.png (296KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.png
296KB, 480x290px
>>53934509
Given that she has so far been largely unimportant in the grand scheme of things, it's pretty easy to fanwank her as existing.

Personally, my story for that jump is that I actually did meet her, and attempted to teach her about Khajiit culture so she'd stop being so fucking racist. It met with middling success.
We were kindof friends, that is, friends, but only kindof, because she's really needy and I had my own stuff to do.
But she means well.

Update never.
>>
>>53934391
>>53934632
Only if you can steal the Heart of the Realm Herthstone from the Scarlet Empress herself (since that's the control key), and then force your way into the Imperial Manse.

The latter part is doable, the former... is harder.
>>
File: 8b37b7968c04e0ece7004de9d40da1ef.png (54KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8b37b7968c04e0ece7004de9d40da1ef.png
54KB, 1280x1600px
>>53934714
Prequel will update when the Worm Jump updates.
Kinda funny how the author has "no time" to continue the comic, but plenty of time to work on side projects.
I mean, if you want to work on other stuff, fine, but come on man! We're dying to see more and it's been nearly two fucking years now!

I just think she'd make a great apprentice and I think the experience might do me some good. I was planning to be an Atronach anyways, so I think it fits.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who wishes to help her out.
>>
File: you mother fucker.jpg (16KB, 616x176px) Image search: [Google]
you mother fucker.jpg
16KB, 616x176px
So Fire Emblem Valentia is officially done, and Fire Emblem Archanea can now begin.

Do you guys have any requests for Archanea? I'm going to base this jump around Shadow Dragon/Heroes Of Light And Shadow.
>>
>>53934806
Damn, now i want a Breath of Fire jump.
>>
>>53934883
Don't look at me. I've only ever played 3 and I'm not going to be the one to try and figure out how to keep it from turning into OTB The Jump. You can't /not/ offer the Dragon Fusion but if you do, everyone is going to take it.
>>
>>53934658
>Demigod, I don't really intend to fulfill the destiny any time soon but it gives the necessary spark to at some point become a D&D god. Want to be able to grant divine magic at some point later in my chain.
Probably the best one of the bunch, if only for that. Eternal Hero probably has better stuff, except the resurrection thing wouldn't work for a jumper.

Personally I'd just try and become a god on my own, since I'd rather have feats for those levels than a meh replacement.

If all else fails, there's always the good old Dragon Ascendant as standby.
>>
>>53934848
Something for Grima showing up as a True Final Boss, since Marth is hinted to be the First Exalt that defeated Grima a thousand years before Awakening? Also, something for setting up a family line that will last a thousand years, much like Marth ended up doing would be cool.
>>
>>53934930
Katt only appeared in BoF 2 anyway.
>>
>>53934722
>Only if you can steal the Heart of the Realm Herthstone from the Scarlet Empress herself (since that's the control key), and then force your way into the Imperial Manse.
You have it wrong. If you had the Heart of the Realm, you wouldn't need to force your way in, because you would be the authorized master. The defenses would obey you, not attack you. You only need to force your way in if you aren't attuned to the gem.

Having the Overlord perk would make the Realm Defense Grid treat you like someone attuned to the Heart of the Realm, or Autocuthon (who created it and has back door access) or some other most favored user.
>>
>>53934948
>Personally I'd just try and become a god on my own, since I'd rather have feats for those levels than a meh replacement.
Probably a better option but I don't trust my jumper to ever figure out how to become a god without a decent starting point. With the feat chain I can guarantee that I can do it eventually.

Without game mechanics restricting growth and training I want to spend any feats my character has from levels on things that either would be a pain in the ass to learn or impossible if I don't take the feat. Demigod is the former and might be the latter so I take it.
>>
>>53935068
You'd need to attune to the Manse to actually use the Heart, so you'd still need to force yourself in.

As for the Overlord perk... I doubt that work on an either Manse at the same time. It doesn't really seem like one 'item'.
>>
File: don't do that.jpg (136KB, 750x882px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.jpg
136KB, 750x882px
>>53935043
Sounds good!
I headcanon that Frederick is descended from Kris and that his family has always helped the Exalt in some way, so double points for that
>>
>>53935137
>I doubt that work on an either Manse
*I doubt that works on the entire Manse

Derp.
>>
I'd like the power to control the aestheticism of my powers. Where could I find such a thing in Jumpchain?
>>
Are there any scaling item design/creation perks?
>>
File: Baaah.gif (445KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
Baaah.gif
445KB, 498x336px
>>53935217
I meant aesthetic not aestheticism seriously auto-correct?
>>
>>53935217
To change the aesthetics? Probably the Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes jump, there's a free power that lets you change its aesthetics within reason like not changing your laser blasts color to invisible.

I think there were more in different jumps, but can't recall them.
>>
>>53935217
Theme perks in Skullgirls or Cho Aniki, and I think there's something in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but I've forgotten if that applies to in-universe powers only or not.
>>
>>53935217
Noblesse has the most obvious perk. There's a couple of others too I think.
>>
Jumpers, what are your personal milestones for early, mid, and late chain?
>>
>>53935321
Beating up Gilgamesh is practically a rite of passage for my jumpers. That is when you are truly able to tackle stronger foes.

Mid-Chain milestones include helping the planet's environment or ruling things

I haven't thought up a milestone for late chain stuff.
>>
File: average jumpers moodboard.jpg (51KB, 540x426px) Image search: [Google]
average jumpers moodboard.jpg
51KB, 540x426px
>>53935321
Early: Can I fuck most sentient beings that could reasonably live on a planet?
Mid: Can I fuck the world?
Late: Can I fuck all the stars in the sky?
>>
>>53935315
What is it called?
>>
>>53935440
A Series of Minor Adjustments.
>>
File: 1487645958319.gif (649KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487645958319.gif
649KB, 400x225px
>>53935321
Early: Rely on supernatural powers as little as possible and train myself to be competent without them.

Mid: THEN ABRUPTLY GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Late: Attempt not to succumb to ennui or boredom.
>>
>>53935217
Fire Emblem Heroes has a perk from that, called "Rain of Swords". It's relatively cheap.
>>
>>53935464
I'm with you on that first bit. My current chain (which I'm being really lazy about) has a big focus on actually improving base skills and knowledge, and not relying on perks for stuff. IMO FFTA and Counter-Strike are great early jumps for that sort of thing, because they're very hard to fail but give you plenty of combat experience if you apply yourself.
>>
>>53935547
Best jump for that sort of training? Traveler's Gate's No Cheating Perk, increases rate of skill gain and lets you intentionally disable powers to do it.
>>
>>53935321
Early: Gain powers, learn how to use powers, live my life as best I can and just have fun. Tends to be lower powered settings.
Mid: Action begins to pick up immensely. Usually worlds fighting back against me, or some outside force fighting against me, or me fighting against me. Put simply, there's a lot of fighting.
End: Dante Must Die mode. Major shit is going down here. Time to buckle up and hold on to your butts. Don't hope for mercy, because there is none here.
>>
>>53935298
Doesn't that perk only work on powers from that one jump?
>>
Any updates on the CD jump, or is Herculanon dead?
>>
>>53935217
>>53935279
Also noticed my Name fell off at some point. Ah, today isn't my day.

>>53935298
>>53935300
>>53935315
>>53935440
>>53935456
>>53935468
Thanks guys! Think I'm going to have to switch Skilled with Boss Thematic. Thanks NikaMoth, I'll look into that too.

>>53935353
Early Chain Milestones: Defeat Happosai (Ranma 1/2), learn SCIENCE, ferret out the secrets of Academy City (A Certain Railgun/Index), figure out a way to make the worlds I go to a better place (Anno 2070), kill Naraku before he goes bullshit (Inuyasha), and prepare for eldrtch shit (It started as a roll chain and I fear Lovecraft stuff)

Mid Chain Milestones: Survive drawbacks, try scenarios, track down what the fuck keeps making these reoccurring characters, survive mental break downs (Thanks HeavensAnon), and get ready for eldritch shit.

Late Chain Milestones: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>53935321
Early: Acquire replicable technobabble powers which provide for all my hopes and dreams.
Mid: Realize that the multiverse is a really shitty place. Collect powers that don't even pretend to make sense so I can tell the multiverse to fuck off.
Late: Never happened. Lose interest, disappear for a while, return, repeat.
>>
>>53935321
Jumpers, what are your personal milestones for early, mid, and late chain?

>early
getting married

becoming a dragon

casting a spell

First original spell

Finding a perk combo

comprehending Clark tech
>mid

first original Clark tech

first rulership of nation.

first Ascension to godhood

first completely original martial art

First time bestowing abilities onto others.

First Deicide

first time you realize you don't identify as human.

>late chain

First conceptual mastery

First original magic system.

first time becoming a cultivator

First time creating a new universe

First Altering timelines via time travel

First not worried by X wants you dead drawbacks

first-time tanking planet busting attacks.
>>53935217
skullgirls has that.
>>
>>53933789
Is Wanderer the drop-in background?
>>
>>53935677
>Late Chain Milestones
>Music when: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVK_3ChNgg
>>
Are there any perks that protect your soul when your body is completely destroyed?
>>
>>53935839
Have a phylactery and toss it in your warehouse.
>>
>>53935839
just a variety of extra life deals. I would say Horcrux, but that's an item.
>>
>>53935839
I dunno about perks, but I heard the suggestion of getting a Horcrux, then taking it to SAO and turning it into an Immortal Object. It's literally indestructible from that point on, so presumably your soul will be safe.
>>
>>53934060
>Notices pic
>Obligatory

Sempai will never notice you!
>>
>>53935839
There's kind of something in World of Darkness Mortals, though it does change the nature of your soul to be more like a spirit.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53935321
I dont really think in terms of different milestones. I've always had one big milestone: Slay Nyarlathotep to protect the multiverse. What has changed is the approaches I've tried:

Early: Use a combination of matter manipulation and becoming the deific incarnation of evil, despair and fear in a futile attempt to match my adversary by uniting the multiverse through terror. Study the mysteries of cinnamon toast crunch to understand the true nature of reality.

Mid: Use terraforming and empire building to insinuate extradimensional defences throughout the populace. Restrict evolution to unite the multiverse through mental clarity. Study narrative patterns and correlate it with cinnamon toast crunch data to further calibrate my control mechanisms.

Late: Evolve and refine other sentients to be the best possbile form of themselves they can achieve, ensuring they're either prepared for a potential incursion or at least die fighting fulfilled and happy should the Crawling Chaos ever invade them. Study the true nature of love, salvation and perfection while gathering a suitable alliance in preparation for a multiversal chaoskampf post-Spark.
>>
>>53934883
>>53935044
BOF 1 and 2 were great
>>
>>53935839
The Third Magic from Fate Stay Night.
>>
>>53935321
>Early: Am I still breathing and not full of holes after facing down those terrorists?
>Mid: Will I be okay even though I'm missing half of my body?
>Late: I'm the god of WHAT?
>>
>>53935737
Yes, it's the drop-in background.
>>
>>53935949

>Slay Nyarlathotep to protect the multiverse

You're missing another potential solution that in my opinion should be really effective. That being sabotaging the foundation their power is built on. I'm basing this on the following facts.

1. Nyarlathotep is the Soul of the Outer Gods
2. All 'mortals' in Lovecraft are tiny aspects of entities called Archetypes.
3 .Yog-Sothoth is both one of the major Outer Gods and the Supreme Achetype. With their aspects being 'All great wizards, all great thinkers, and all great artists'.
4. 2 and 3 mean that the 'mortals' in Lovecraft are basically the cells of at least part of the Outer Gods
5. In Lovecraft time and change are illusions, and reality is actually basically one giant unchanging picture.
6 . Perks that allow you to damage fate should disrupt this unchangeable unmoving time.

Since the lower aspects of reality are well aspects of the Archetypes tampering with them enough should have side effects on the Archetypes. Meanwhile since some of these aspects are connected to an Outer God this seems like it should cause issues for Nyarlathoteph do to its connection to them.

This would still take a lot of resources, but it also ensures that permanent damage would be done even if you fail.
>>
So uh, question to those interested in the Zatch/Gash Bell Jump, because I'm not quite sure how to handle it, what would you guys want to be done with the Answer Talker power? Make it a Capstone Perk? Leave it to be obtained in-universe with the caveat that it stops working post-jump and doesn't activate again until post-spark? Nerf the Jumper version?
>>
>>53936609
Capstone, it is similar to Read the Guide or Path to Victory right?
>>
File: AyyyyyY!.png (540KB, 768x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AyyyyyY!.png
540KB, 768x1500px
Holy shit, I'm alive.

Alright, quick update: Heavens was correct, I got a job and I've been more or less nonstop doing that for a week or so. Minor skeleton work has been goin on smile world but the skeleton is the easy part. I'm debating whether to keep Jerry Beans Man as the narrator or segue into a slightly less difficult to write voice for the actual perk text

Maybe a narrator type voice

Anyways, I saw about the Code Geass thing: Go for it. I finished watching the season but Shadow Realm happened around the same time and that one basically used up the last of my motivation.

I don't have extensive notes unfortunately, only a concept on how to structure the backgrounds(based on chess pieces, so king would be a politician/schemer like Lelouch, Knight would be a warrior like Suzaku or Kallen, Pawn would be someone like Nunally or Shelley who isn't the MOST capable or important at first glance but has a lot of sway over others)

and vague perk ideas
So if anyone wants to do it, gofer it. I'd be happy to help, I just have been unable to hammer out things like I used to and focus on writin

So yeah, rumors of death have been greatly exaggerated, yadda yadda
>>
>>53936609

After checking the wiki it has enough limits that it doesn't seem like it would be a major issue for whats basically a precognitive ability.

Then again I don't know much about the series, but on it's own it doesn't seem worth restricting beyond the already existing limits.
>>
File: 2Spooky.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2Spooky.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>53936676
>Holy shit, I'm alive.
>So yeah, rumors of death have been greatly exaggerated
I don't believe you. I bet you're actually a skeleton.
>>
>>53936609
What does it do exactly?
>>
File: exaid18-1009.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
exaid18-1009.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>>53936733

I'm a Dangerous Zombie
>>
>>53936761
>The Answer Talker grants the user the intuitive ability to instinctively know the solution to any question, problem, or situation. The user immediately knows the solution to any question, problem or situation they happen to face and automatically formulate how to overcome any obstacle. They automatically understand the mechanics behind any issue or concept they face and know what must be done to solve any problem. It is easily identified by the concentric circles in the user's pupils. The Answer Talker can be used for a variety of actions, including, but not limited to, research, training, skills, and combat. Kiyo, Dufort, and Dr. Riddles mainly utilize their abilities in combat, where they can instantly learn weaknesses, strengths, special abilities and other useful combat information. Kiyo used it to translate languages, even dead languages, and demon language. He immediately became fluent, and permanently retained the knowledge. Users permanently retain the knowledge they gain, can instantly recall it, and have an unlimited mental storage and analytical capacity.
>>
>>53936661
Very similar, it answers any question you have, much like PtV, though it does have some limits, such as not counting literal miracles as answers and requiring some basis for the question. (In the manga, a character can't figure out what an attack does because he's never seen the person using the attack, but once they meet it's no longer an issue to predict his abilities and dodge them)
>>53936761
See above.
>>53936700
My main concern with making it a capstone is that it's far and above one of the best abilities in the series, and I'm not sure how to make other capstones compare.
>>53936796
Thanks for posting the rundown
>>
>>53936609
>>53936796
Just don't offer it. And put in a note at the end that says that any jumper who tries to obtain either directly or indirectly explodes, regardless of what preparations they make.
>>
>>53936796

You should have probably included this as well

>Weaknesses

>While it is stated that the Answer Talker can answer any question that the user has, it has been shown that this is an exaggeration; it appears that the user needs to have some sort of observable stimulus in order to gain an effective answer (as demonstrated when Dufort could not determine the precise nature of Clear Note's "Left Hand" spell without having met Clear himself), and it is possible for there to be a situation that has no possible answer (though miracles are not counted among possible answers). Also, the user must focus in order for the answer to come to them; distractions such as pain and concern for others can deter the ability's effectiveness for an inexperienced user
>>
>>53936789
One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to make a Dan-Dangerous Zombie pun. It should be so easy, but Dangerous is already capitalized, so the joke loses the impact it could have.
>>
>>53936840
Make it an expensive general perk?
>>
>>53936854
>directly or indirectly explodes

That's not very helpful for jumpers who naturally exist in a comfortable state of explosion anyway.

Just say it dont work nigga
>>
>>53936796
Even with those weaknesses, which seem kind of minor, that seems insanely good. The weaknesses only seem to amount to needing to have seen the thing you want answers relating to so it's still letting you seemingly instantly learn anything to total mastery and make perfect plans for almost anything and it even says it gives other great mental buffs too.

It seems more like full PTV with minor blindspots that only work if you're haven't encountered what you're planning against.
>>
>>53936855
Yeah, I read that after just posting the main thing from the wiki.

Also, this sounds important
>In the manga, Kiyo lost his control of the Answer Talker in a weird dream. Professor D'artagnan tells him that he didn't make enough fun in his life and he has to do weird things. This was mostly because his brain couldn't handle the strain from the Answer Talker, but this was bypassed after training with Dufort.
>>
>>53936914
That's also another minor weakness though, since it even says you can bypass the issue entirely with training.
>>
>>53936908
Then say it's also a lethal explosion, which counts as chain-end, no matter what perks or powers you have.
>>
>>53936933
I don't really hold an opinion on this, I'm just displaying the information on the wiki so the rest of you can have an informed discussion without too much hassle.
>>
How do furies in codex alera work after jump? Are they like summons?
>>
>>53936609
Just don't offer it. If it's super easy to obtain in universe, then maybe put a limit on it, but otherwise leave it out of the jump document. If it's hard to get and someone gets it on their own, they can deal with it themselves.
>>
>>53936960
Why are you so obsessed with explosions, when "it just doesn't work for you" solves the issue handily? Megumin go and stay go
>>
Okay, a follow-up question, what if I were to nerf it by saying that it only takes into account things from Zatch Bell, and whatever Jump the Jumper is currently in?
Therefore if you want an easy out-of-context solution you need to think of it yourself, but for in-universe problems you get in-universe solutions.
Is that still too strong?
>>
>>53936676
> based on chess pieces
I think that sounds awesome given the source material and hope the new author takes that to heart.
>>
>>53937078
I don't really see any need to nerf it at all.

>>53936909
You have no idea how bullshit full power PTV is then.
>>
How useful is the Premonition precog capstone in Railgun compared to Malleable reality? I need to pick one or the other.
>>
>>53937078
Just do something like the divinity clauses in Symbiote and FR in that acquiring it forces you to stay.
>>
>>53937078
Still seems like it does everything it does already. Just have to remember to instantly master anything you get from a jump while you are in that jump.
>>
>>53936908
In universe, acquiring it requires that you "die and come back to life," so there's a way to bar it from Jumpers if you decide to go that route.

I'm not taking a stance on whether you should or not, but that's a way you could justify it.
>>
>>53937156
The problem with that description is that it's inaccurate/metaphorical, as the first person we see with the power has not actually died, he was simply tortured and experimented on for years.
>>
>>53937078
That you would even consider not nerfing it severely shows that you're a powerwanker and not fit to make jumps for the thread.
>>
>>53937188
Yeah, but then you get something like Bayonetta where you can be casually raped by anyone of even minor significance to the plot.
>>
>>53937223
This isn't the same thing at all you idiot. This is one power, not all of it.
>>
>>53937230
Well, he's right about anyone with Answer Talker being able to defeat even a Jumper, though it might take some effort.
>>
>>53937252
If that's your honest answer, maybe it really would be best to just not offer/limit this entirely and move onto the rest of the series for material.
>>
>>53937252
Well with how you say it is a precog like power, wouldn't anti-precog give them headaches?
>>
>>53937252
>Implying it wouldn't take a miracle to defeat Jumper
But yeah, I don't know what to say because it's just so much better than everything else in the setting.

Maybe work on the rest of the jump for now, and see if a solution occurs to you? I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions for balancing.
>>
>>53937223
>shitposting intensifies
>>
>>53937252
A free perk so that answer talker doesn't work on your OOC abilities might be required. Like with Worm and the PTV it's always been compared to.
>>
>>53937269
I think I'm going to simply lock it out, and have Jumpchan bitch-slap it out of you if you try and obtain it.
>>53937282
It has precog qualities and those would be blocked, yes, but there's also other things like knowing about all the secrets in Jumper's Warehouse and how to get into it.
Thankfully it seems that only three people involved in the plot have it and they're all good guys by the end.
>>53937298
I will likely add that, making you become like Clear, where the power simply can't come up with anything to defeat you.
>>
>>53937332
>Jumpchan bitch-slap it out of you if you try and obtain it.
Not harsh enough. It should end your chain for even thinking of acquiring it.
>>
>>53937298
It's not as far-reaching as PtV and Cauldron. It's just one guy and his, powerful for the setting, partner who are going around beating people up on an individual scale. They make one power play towards the end of the penultimate arc, but other than that they don't do a lot during the story. Answer-Talker is also really geared towards immediate problems, so it won't inform him of your existence out of the blue and tell him to hunt you down.
>>
>>53937373
IT SHOULD MELT ALL THE SUNS IN ALL THE UNIVERSES FOR EVEN BECOMING AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE GASH BELL UNIVERSE
>>
>>53937332
>Jumpchan bitch-slap it out of you if you try and obtain it.

Ok, now my jumper will go and obtain it just because of that.

>JC: SPIT. IT, OUT!
>Jumper: Never!
>>
>>53937332
>>53937373
>You can get Answer-Talker, but the only answer it ever gives you is to blow up the problem
>>
>>53937373
Man, memes really don't flourish in /jc/. They just sort of spitefully endure, like weeds.
>>
>>53937415
>implying that isn't the correct answer to every problem.
>>
>>53937332
In all seriousness I really don't understand why these convoluted penalties are being seriously considered when IT JUST DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU solves the issue handily
>>
>>53937443
having JC bitchslap it out of you is my attempt at humorously saying "it doesn't work"
sorry if it didn't come across that way, I'm bad at jokes
>>
File: Gudako Fine.jpg (224KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako Fine.jpg
224KB, 600x304px
>>53935321
Early: Come to terms with myself, the chain, finding my place, and who I am. Without spilling my pasta and learning how to socialize with others.
Mid: Owning up to previous mistakes while preventing future mistakes, using abilities responsibly while managing my long term companion relationships.
Late: Wait...why am I in gurren lagan now? I thought that was just supposed to be a joke...
>>
>>53937438
No joke, an answer talker that just gives random magic 8-ball answers sounds like a good 50 CP joke perk. Maybe call it "question speaker" or something
>>
>>53937466
Why exactly do you need to bar it though?
>>
>>53937497
Because it's PtV except you can obtain it by """dying""" metaphorically and coming back to """life""", such as by losing your sense of self and then finding it again.
>>
>>53937497
Every jump needs at least one limit towards the things you can acquire in-setting.
>>
>>53937415
>>53937438

Of course it isn't. Just most of them. There is however the answer to "How do I blow things up?" which is "Acquire explosives, and then blow things up."
>>
>>53937497
It is an extreme outlier of an ability that blows everything else in the setting out of the water, it's far too difficult to balance the rest of the jump around it.
>>
>>53937534
Just don't offer it, then? If it's an actual thing in-setting, then it's an actual thing in-setting. Limiting it any further is somewhat silly. It'd be like preventing you from learning a powerful spell just because it compares favorably to something in another jump.
>>
>>53937593
>>53937563
>>
>>53937563
You don't need to "balance the jump around it" if it's not something you offer for CP in the first place.
>>
>>53937091

Yeah, I was gonna have drop-ins be shogi or even checkers-based

"You all were playing chess, but I was playin' checkers!" and somehow coming out regardless
a general idea of playing a completely different game and still winning

Another perk I was trying to get going for Pawns was "Moments that can change the world and me", which lets you know when someone's hitting an emotional turning point and how to nudge them one way or another. Like I said: Based on Shelley and Nunally.
>>
>>53937534
Daily reminder that the humans who had Answer Talker, but no demon partner, considered themselves dead weight and didn't try to join the front lines. Contessa would have just plot-armored her way into being relevant anyway, because it's WB's super-special plot device power that makes people idiots.
>>
>>53937534
Not even close given your description of it, from the looks of things it is closer to inference engine if making a Worm reference is necessary. If you don't want to offer it that's fine but arbitrarily blocking it off by fiat should only be for the most bullshit of chain breaking nonsense which this doesn't even come close to.
>>
>>53937609
"It's difficult to balance" isn't a valid excuse if you're not offering it. Preventing you from obtaining it otherwise veers heavily into inter-jump balance.
>>
>>53937534
>>53937537
>>53937563
But barring things by fiat is bad in all cases. It doesn't matter what you think of it relative to the power levels of everything else in the setting, hardcapping things from a setting to always be off limits no matter what you do or bring to the table has no actual justification. Why would you do it? It's too powerful compared to everything else in the setting? Then don't offer it, but don't lock it off by fiat. It's too powerful compared to other settings? That's inter jump balance. You think it's to powerful from an objective standpoint? You're wrong, your setting isn't special.
>>
>>53937672
>it is closer to inference engine if making a Worm reference is necessary
Not really, the power is literally "encounter a problem and immediately know the answer," for an extremely forgiving definition of "problem." The biggest difference is that you can just ask PtV for anything, but AT only works on problems that you are actively facing right this very moment.
>>
>>53937609
To be honest, I feel like you took the trolls saying you should bar it from being taken through fiat too seriously, you realized those guys were shitposters right?

All you're going to get is people pissed at you for making a fiat ruling, spitting at your work because you had the gall to arbitrarily say they weren't allowed to do something, and no one will actually be made happier by the decision. Things like this tarnish good jumps forever with shitposting because it reduces them into a hot button people can bring up at any time to complain about instead of talking about any other part of the jump.
>>
>>53937747
The requirements lead me to believe it is more of a data gathering and deductive reasoning power than a "lol I just know it power". Even if it is a lol I just know it power the practical applications are still closer to Inference engine than PtV.
>>
>>53937845
People get pissed at every ruling and shitpost at every jump. That threat means nothing.
>>
>>53937845
People will shitpost if it he does offer it.

Your post really does come across as you implying that there'll be consequences unless the jump is made this way.

Just ignore Answer-Talker for right now, make the rest of the jump, and see if you can come up with an solution when the jump is more than a hypothetical.
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.