[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1566: Jalter is a Good Girl Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 62

File: 1497804256913.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1497804256913.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53870270
>>
>>53879129
Lots and lots of meat.
All kinds of exotic meat.
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>53879191
Mordred is Best Saber, Jalter just can't compete.
>>
File: #LookAtGod.jpg (17KB, 177x213px) Image search: [Google]
#LookAtGod.jpg
17KB, 177x213px
Thread has a fate title. I'm at peak power.
>>
File: pleb tier opinions.jpg (882KB, 1136x960px) Image search: [Google]
pleb tier opinions.jpg
882KB, 1136x960px
>>53879243
pic related
>>
>>53878156
Considering the last time I saw my dad it was after being thrown out the window?

Probably go back to trying to kill each other, only it'd be one-sided as fuck.
>>
What are your plans if you go home?
>>
>>53879313
The edge levels are off the charts, captain.
>>
File: bbcs-noelcook.png (600KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bbcs-noelcook.png
600KB, 640x480px
>>53879129
>>
File: Dawn_Of_War_CYOA.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn_Of_War_CYOA.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Hello, after numerous trips to rizon chat for some ideas after calling the rights to work the DoW I jump months ago I think the first v.0.01 of a Dawn of War I Jump is ready for thread review.

Please be advised:
Questions will be added to the Questions answered section of the document itself for clarification purposes.

I never imagined an RTS based game doc could get so big but... 9 origins O.o

All feedback is welcome
>>
File: 1469364162405.png (18KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469364162405.png
18KB, 800x800px
Just a quick question so I can get a better idea of what I should work on vs what I want to work on.

Would you all rather I try to finish Batman Beyond and/or Justice League Unlimited? Or try to update another one of my existing jumps?
>>
>>53879323
Start spreading technology and science and cures for every disease. Fix every bit of infrastructure I can. Try to push for various beneficial changes and push mankind towards it's apex using my status as ruler of what would be the most advanced nation on Earth.
What would YOU do, anon?
>>
>>53879361
I'd like Beyond and Justice League over an update.
>>
>>53879334
yuck yuck yuck, yeah no it's edgy, I'll wholly admit it.
>>
File: w40k.jpg (130KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
w40k.jpg
130KB, 600x593px
Starting a new chain... with Light of Terra.

Suggested faction? Must takes? Tips? inb4 'don't break the deadlight'
>>
>>53879349
Could we have a different font color? Orange is very hard to read.
>>
>>53879386
BREAK THE DEADLIGHT.
MAKE YOUR OWN PATH ACROSS THE COSMOS.
FUCK THE CULTIST-CHAN.
DEFY THE FATE THAT THE CHAOS WOULD ORDAIN FOR YOUS.
>>
File: 1497544731825.png (212KB, 338x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497544731825.png
212KB, 338x353px
So what do you look like most of the times jumpers?
>>
>>53879386
Necrons are a pretty sweet faction to roll with.
>>
>>53879397
After it's finalized I intend to make a black and white version for those that want one.
>>
File: smile.jpg (19KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
19KB, 599x449px
>>53879404
>mfw I did
>>
>>53879361
JLU first, please. I vaguely remember Beyond having some type of continuity with it and I've got more than enough time paradoxes in my Chain.
>>
>>53879349
This is bad. This is beyond bad. This is disgusting. There's a few reasons why.

One, it looks hideous. The font colour, the backgrounds, the changing fonts, the shoved in pictures, it's one of the worst looking things I've seen.

Two, it's unbalanced and powergrabby. Why do I say that? I say that because you've tried to add 800 and 1000 perks when you don't actually have anything to put there for most origins. So some origins get stuff that makes sense at perks, but for most of the perks in this jump, you've just passed them over with a bunch of summoning perks or items. It seems like 50% of the perks in this entire jump are just letting you temporarily summon one kind of unit each, something that makes no sense for DoW for any but a very small number of creatures, nto the huge variety you have.

And the items? It's yet another lazy sign. You talk it up as having 9 origins but frankly, you've barely done the work for 3 origins given every origin barely has 3-4 perks that are actual perks instead of a list of items they get or what they can summon.

Then the 800-1000 perks. Some are broken and meta beyond belief (Invincible to all attacks as long as you have 5 items worth more then 400cp near you) and getting entire growing demon realms to yourself against yet more fucking summoning perks.

Then the power section, which seems to be little more then a list of in game abilities copied directly, except your laziness shows itself here again, as apparently the few perks the origins have that are actual perks are often just abilities taken from here that other races can buy anyway.

Then you have other dumb things like offering all the tech of each race in databases.

This is awful. This is frankly an insult to Dawn of War with how bad it is on a visually, fluff and mechanical level.
>>
>>53879415
Also, what color would people want for the text in the imaged one? Yellow?
>>
>>53879404
>Fuck the Cultist-Chan

Despite Papa Nurgle being a-okay, I'd prefer my dick NOT rot to fuckin' pieces, thank you very much.
>>
>>53879405
A sexy dragon.
>>
File: It's True.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
It's True.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>53879361
A Batman Beyond then JLU if you will KOTOR Anon sir/ma'am.
>>
File: take it easy dude but take it.jpg (24KB, 386x577px) Image search: [Google]
take it easy dude but take it.jpg
24KB, 386x577px
>>53879361
JLU
L
U

DO IT!!!
>>
File: Captain McPain.jpg (106KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
Captain McPain.jpg
106KB, 1200x905px
>>53879405
In my current build I've gone pirate space ghost.
>>
File: zephie holding diarmuid.png (24KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
zephie holding diarmuid.png
24KB, 236x172px
>>53879405
>>
>>53879349
Just...no. No man. No. Please take this back to SB. There is so much wrong with this that you're not going to be able to fix it without basically rewriting the entire thing.
>>
Aaaaaand our local Asshole Patrol's started howling.
Lovely.
>>
>>53879405
I typically look like a human with tanned skin, shaggy white hair, and slightly glowy blue eyes. I do tend to shift to fit in to whatever world I'm in at the time, though.
There's also the times I wear my armor (looks like blue, silver, and black samurai armor but sleeker and ninja-like in appearance), but if anybody forces me to use that it tends to not end well for them.
>>
>>53879525
Oh fuck off. People having problems with a bad jump is no excuse for you to start trying to shit on them for having an opinion.
>>
>>53879454
How many of our jumpmakers are male?
>>
>>53879432
>This is bad. This is beyond bad. This is disgusting. There's a few reasons why.
>One, it looks hideous. The font colour, the backgrounds, the changing fonts, the shoved in pictures, it's one of the worst looking things I've seen.
> it's a 0.01. I just want feedback at this point.

>Two, it's unbalanced and powergrabby. Why do I say that? I say that because you've tried to add 800 and 1000 perks when you don't actually have anything to put there for most origins. So some origins get stuff that makes sense at perks, but for most of the perks in this jump, you've just passed them over with a bunch of summoning perks or items. It seems like 50% of the perks in this entire jump are just letting you temporarily summon one kind of unit each, something that makes no sense for DoW for any but a very small number of creatures, into the huge variety you have.

> So make it Ownership instead of summoning. Got it.

>Then the 800-1000 perks. Some are broken and meta beyond belief (Invincible to all attacks as long as you have 5 items worth more then 400cp near you) and getting entire growing demon realms to yourself against yet more fucking summoning perks.

> That's actually how Inviolable armor works. You make five shrines, place five relics and it's tied to one battlefield where the living saint is.

The Inviolable Aura is an ancient practice that grants the user invincibility and direct protection by the God-Emperor. It was first discovered and mastered by the Great Ecclesiarch Jonasiah Vuonis

A major part of the process involves placing a true and sacred relic of the Ecclesiarchy within a number of shrines and having them blessed by a Living Saint. After the shrines have been blessed, the ritual is complete; and wherever the Saint goes, no harm may befall his or her allies. If the shrines are to be destroyed, however, the workings of the divine magic will be disrupted and the aura will disperse.
>>
>>53879537
Oh I'M not allowed to shit on people, but you hold those exclusive rights?

Yeah no, pathetic.
>>
>>53879349
Just ignore the shitposters. You still obviously have work to do, but it looks fine so far.
>>
>>53879548
>I just want feedback at this point.

Here's some feedback for you.

Go back to Spacebattles.
>>
>>53879553
>>53879537
Children! Children! You're both just... Awful.
>>
File: Black Frost.jpg (537KB, 1836x2144px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.jpg
537KB, 1836x2144px
>>53879405
I'm a giant demonic snowman, filled by Saturday Morning Cartoon Villainy!
>>
>>53879361
I'm exited for all of them but have been looking forward to the KOTOR and Clone Wars updates for a while now so I hope you get those done some time soon.
>>
>>53879432
>Then you have other dumb things like offering all the tech of each race in databases.

Yes, to have all the tier 3 tech to start.

I presumed people could pillage in jump or buy the initial Cultivation of Talent could gain their own factions tier 3 by the end of the jump.

People complained about not having the ability to buy the other factions tech base though. Thoughts on removal? Idk.
>>
File: Crona 25.jpg (22KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 25.jpg
22KB, 240x300px
>>53879323

Probably the exact opposite of what I do in a Jump normally. I'd get as heavily involved as possible, asserting world domination as some advanced alien race or god of justice (a front) just so people have the ability to wrap their head around why they can't seem to muster any resistance and who they're listening too. Government, corporations, media, mine now either by direct claim or my moles planted there ahead of time.

After rewriting laws globally using intelligence and wisdom far surpassing normal people that comes with age and perks so the system is the height of fairness, I basically brow beat the world into accepting fairness as what it's supposed to look like instead of what we have, people in power using their positions to do what they want. Super cops and satellites always looking for crime and criminals.

That being said, I'm also completely trashing a lot of dumb, restrictive or exploitative laws and rehashing the rehabilitation system so it can focus on actual rehabilitation instead of punishment. I wanna make the world a better place. Yeah I know this sounds stupid. I generally think people are okay though, it's just what we have going on now that pisses me off every time I hear about it. I want a perfectly fair world, and while perfection is something no one can reach, Jumpers could get far closer than any mortal. If I can institute the closest thing to perfection possible, I'd do it.
>>
>>53879548
>>53879548
>Ownership instead
NO. That does not fix it. That does not fix the problem that you have more items then perks in your perk sections. It just makes the item problem worse. Space Marines would only get 3 perks that are not being a space marine or having items. The other origins are about as bad off as them too.

>That's how it works
It doesn't stop it being better then the others or the fact that the others are just getting more generic summons/items.
>>
>>53879349
I think it's okay, but I don't have a good eye for balance. Right off the bat, what does Warmaster do in other jumps? Does it extend to other militaries, or what? Sorry if this is clarified in the notes, since I'm still going through it all.

Something else is that the jump... isn't very appealing to look at. The font and the color together are harsh, and the placement of images alongside perks- while useful for letting you know what things look like- is distracting in the bad way.

Sorry if I'm not very helpful.
>>
>>53879566
Pro tip, "Ignore the critics, everything is perfect!" Is a fucking TERRIBLE way to end up with quality products. It is, in fact, how you end up with Elite: Dangerous. Tell me, I you want that? Because you shouldn't.
>>
>>53879630
>That does not fix the problem that you have more items then perks in your perk sections
How is this even a problem.
>>
>>53879349
There's nothing that could fix this trash besides you abandoning the jump so someone else from here could make it. We don't want this, to be frank, nothing would be better than for you to leave and never come back since we would prefer the chance that a /jc/ proper jumpmaker could produce something marginally better than to waste our time with you. Fuck off.
>>
>>53879405
Literally just a normal person.

Why do you people all look like anime losers?
>>
File: the wise man bowed his head.png (160KB, 1198x612px) Image search: [Google]
the wise man bowed his head.png
160KB, 1198x612px
>>53879574
>>
>>53879405
>That pic

Lewd!
>>
>>53879645
There's nothing wrong with Elite: Dangerous. You're just coming off as the anon that's yelling for SB jumps to be removed from the drive because they're not the quality you want.
>>
>>53879546
all of them, this is the internet. Yes, even the girls. Especially the girls.
>>
>>53879646
...how can you not comprehend how it is a issue? It is a perk section. That has almost no actual perks in it. The jumpmaker, despite having a series where there are plenty of items, simply decided to throw them together so as to not have to do much at all. The jump is so goddamn fucking lazy and the series doesn't deserve some shithead who can't be bothered making actual perk and item trees and doing more then just copying stuff from the game.
>>
>>53879668
>There's nothing wrong with Elite: Dangerous
If you can't see what's wrong with it, go back to SB, since you clearly don't belong here.
>>
So I have a dumb question but what is the Symbiote jump based on? If it's a book who is the author because everything I type in to try and find more information takes me to something about the marvel Symbiotes and I don't think this jump is based around them.
>>
>>53879668
Have you played Elite:Dangerous for more than five minutes?
There is a LOT wrong with it.
>>
>>53879653
I dunno, why is your Jumper pretending to be a normal person?
>>
>>53879681
I think it's a webnovel.

No idea how to find more about it besides playing around on google.
>>
>>53879681
https://farmerbob1.wordpress.com/
>>
>>53879349
In addition to the many issues others have cited, the origins don't have differing prices despite having different freebies. Space marines get a 400 perk free, same with most of the other races, but then Sororitas and Imperial Guard don't get that.

Also, echoing the complaint of this jump being an eyesore.
>>
>>53879349
To be honest, the level of shitposting right now is too high for you to receive any form of legitimate criticism from this place. You'd actually be better served by trying SB for feedback instead, since they won't just spam you with 'go back to SB' at least.
>>
>>53879713
>Losing touch with your humanity
>Not considering yourself a normal person who knows a few tricks
>>
>>53879653
Childish wish fulfillment.
>>
>>53879349
Fuck off with this powerwanking garbage.
>>
>>53879323
Take over the world, then act like a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain while actually making the world a better place. Also introduce magic to the general populace and uplift humanity with technology and knowledge from the chain, while also repairing any damage done to the world.
>>
>>53879405
Pretty bland overall, with one notable exception. My work with Life Fibers has left me with leucochloridium-style banded irises, though the color's still blue.
People sometimes wonder why my clothes are the same colors every day, but the styles really aren't all that exotic. Unless my Kamui's exerting itself.
>>
File: magenight_commission_02-1.png (2MB, 2975x3850px) Image search: [Google]
magenight_commission_02-1.png
2MB, 2975x3850px
>>53879405
I Look mostly human. This is my current jumper, havent had a male version comissioned yet.
>>
>>53879680
>>53879684
Go back into your hole dirgeposter.
>>
>>53879681
It's a web novel yeah. Just search 'Symbiote Web Novel' and you should find it just fine.
>>
>>53879349
Please just go back to Spacebattles. They like you there. They accept what you make. Why do you have to force this shit on us.Why can't you fuckers leave us alone? You're not even one of the guys from SB that's actively part of the community here, you're just doing this for some quick popularity boost or something. Why can't you just go back and be happy with the people who like you instead of making so many people here miserable?

Please go away.
>>
>>53879830
>I don't agree with him therefore he MUST be a shitposter therefore he MUST be a dirgeposter.
Braben, is that you?
Fix your game you fucking nigger
>>
>>53879676
you realize the jump is based on gaining far better combinations which give access to more in depth perks for free which are unlocked by said ability purchases alright?

I'm sorry you don't like the idea but feedback from rizon said to keep it Very RTS'y to not veer into the territory of the other 40k jumps.

I took a risk on allowing Power combinations to unlock higher Perks. I know that some don't like it, but it's a design choice.

Space marines and other origins have access through powers to some very indepth powers, mainly centered around the powers most shared by other factions:

Building/Tech Knowledge.
Chaplain's Healing Aura
Librarian (for psykers and different origin and background choices give access to different heavier perks.)

Terminator Honors actually allows access to being a grey knight with the right combinations.

Deathwatch + Apothecary has = be like Borro. which was a badass apothecary.

Librarian + Terminator Honors- Grey Knight

With the proper selections of Origin Perks and Powers Each origin can gain several other high end perks.

So while I take it you dislike the idea of perks scattered outside the "common perk" section it basically makes sense since powers unlock greater origin perks.

>>53879749
>In addition to the many issues others have cited, the origins don't have differing prices despite having different freebies. Space marines get a 400 perk free, same with most of the other races, but then Sororitas and Imperial Guard don't get that.

Ah, must have missed that in the flow of it. will ensure the text is switched.
>>
File: Shoggoth_by_nightserpent-d83erfe.jpg (158KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
Shoggoth_by_nightserpent-d83erfe.jpg
158KB, 1024x708px
>>53879405
I try to look at least mostly human for the benefit of people that I'm interacting with, including some companions who squick a little more easily than others, but it's nice to just let everything hang out once in awhile.
>>
>>53879728
>>53879737
>>53879832

Alright thank you I'll look it up.
>>
>>53879878
And yet those RTS things just end up being shit. Some origins get them, some don't, some get more then others and for better things.

it doesn't help that the powers section is one of the worst parts, being almost entirely lacking in fluff or appeal. You can say it's meant to be an RTS all you like but that doesn't stop it being badly written and a boring list of game powers that you even admit in the fucking text don't make sense.

It's still not addressing the fact that the perk and item sections are smashed together either.
>>
Here's a link to the Desolate Era Jump if anyone's willing to give some feedback as it's being worked on. It's still a skeleton, but it won't take long to fill out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUI1bvc5o3LUISfFDZxNJr9nX0bF_XK3VkMiD74FRf4/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: Hey kid wanna purge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna purge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>53879386
Hello there, we're Imperial Cultists.

We were wondering if you had a few moments to talk about what the God Emperor means to you in your life.
>>
>>53879878
It makes me angry that you people are allowed to post in our thread at all. We deserve better than you. Go back to your shitheap that you pretend is a community and stop bothering us. I'd rather we never get a DoW jump at all than see what you've made get on to the drive, and I'm not alone in that sentiment. Stay on SB where you belong, don't make us deal with your trash 'content', we don't want any of what you're pushing.
>>
>>53879878
Whoever gave you that advice is fucking evil or you took it in entirely the wrong direction.

Maybe if the jump didn't look like utter puke it'd be easier to see what you keep spouting as the good parts but given the ghastly colours and constant font changes and awful writing, it's impossible to see any virtues in this shitheap. Start by fixing the fucking look of this dumpster so we can move on to addressing what I imagine will be the many mechanical issues.
>>
>>53879349
This is kind of a mess, there is just too much stuff packed together that it makes it hard to read. Lots of content is good but the way you have big bunches of stuff tied together under the same option is weird.
>>
>>53879929
Fuck off back to SB.
>>
God the samefagging is obvious.
>>53879349
All I have to say right now is formatting-wise, you've got way too much text jammed into too tiny of an area on multiple pages (origins page especially being obvious with this). I'll critique more as I find more, but that's standing out in particular due to nearsightedness. Sorry.
>>
>>53879361
I'd be very interested in Batman Beyond. What are you changing with the updates, if I may ask?
>>
>>53879323
Colonize and terraform Mars with magitech and spread the weird biological mess I call minions into a real society. Then there will be invitations. And pizza.

>>53879382
Don't worry about it, Anon. A lot of us have lost fights with our parents.

>>53879405
A moving pile of cloths covered in arcane symbols, with smokestacks of some sort sticking out of the top. Occasionally a scaley, hairless tail will fall out and pull itself back in. Sometimes a clawed hand will reach out and produce a vial of some strange liquid.
>>
>>53879929
I know its a xia but I dont have time to look it over now though I would love more xianxias, I needs sleep. Good luck making it though!
>>
>>53879989
>implying
It's pretty obvious that most people are in agreement that this jump is fucking awful, and that this subhuman should give up on it altogether or leave and never come back. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not consensus.
>>
>>53879349
This feels like a power grab, might I suggest trying to simplify this a bit?
>>
>It's a samefag consensus episode
>>
>>53880012
Youre a skeksis?
>>
>>53880028
>Consensus

It's fairly easy to drum up consensus using multiple browsers and a phone, broski. Your vitriol is obvious no matter how you're trying to hide it.
>>
>>53880046
>it's a call everyone a samefag shitposter episode
Put your trip back on Dirge.
>>
>>53880052
No, but I am apparently jacking their style.
>>
>>53879972
Thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>>53880052
Could there be a Dark Crystal jump, or is there not enough there?
>>
>>53880086
There is enough of a world, and I know they're doing more of a Dark Crystal series on Netflix, but it's trying to scrape ALL of that world-building together that'd be the difficult part. Far as I know they're still finding sketches and models.
>>
>>53879349
I got a bit of a headache right now so sorry for not being able to give any detailed criticism, but from a quick glance, I have to agree that the formatting needs work. It's a bit too stuffed together like >>53879989 said, and while I would think that black and orange should be a fine colour combo, it's worth experimenting with others to see if they're more readable.

I'm also concerned about the implications from other people that the perks have a lot of stuff that would really be better placed in an items section. Maybe it's not that bad, but it could lead to a frustrating lack of content for people that aren't all that interested in extra gear.
>>
>>53879349
This is unnecessarily complicated, it isn't actually as power grabby as some anons are REEEEEEing but it needs serious work and simplification.

All these packages and combos. . . why are they necessary?
>>
>>53880086
I do know it's getting a prequel series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGzVYyV_Jsg
>>
>>53880086
If there is enough there for a jump of girchan in paradise there is enough for dark crystal.
>>
>>53880104
>those puppetry mechanics
>that clay modeling

Oh dear god they're going back to basics with this one.
>>
>>53880102
Because muh RTS apparently.
>>
>>53880097
>>53880104
>Prequel series
Huh. That sounds pretty cool, actually.
>>
>>53880118
That's not an excuse when there are other RTS jumps that don't do that.
>>
File: 1497183434513.jpg (43KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497183434513.jpg
43KB, 466x466px
>>53879972

Later.
>>
>>53879949
If you're not willing to get rid of the SB jumps on the drive then you're being a hypocrite by screaming at SB jumpmakers. You can't tell them to go away but say you want to keep the jumps.
>>
>>53880162
>If you're not willing to get rid of the SB jumps on the drive then you're being a hypocrite by screaming at SB jumpmakers
It's not in our power to do so, if it were up to the thread we would.
>>
>>53880115
I'm glad. It just wouldn't be the same without all that.
>>
>>53879349
>The packages, the build limitations, being a terminator costing 1000 CP. . .
This needs work and you need to distance yourself from gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>53879349

This is massively bloated. We don't need detailed descriptions of every decoration and bit of wargear.

Change the colors and put more effort into the formatting, it looks terrible.

Maybe find a way to condense things? It looks like 8 jump's worth of perks stuffed into a single pdf.
>>
>>53879405
A force-sensitive husky
>>
>>53880173
You know it isn't that hard to just set up a google drive without the SB jumps right? Just change the link in the OP.
>>
>>53880229
Find us a drive archivist half as fucking dedicated as Brutus.

Oh wait. You won't, because you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>53880218
SB jumps have always had problems like that. Go look at half of the Final Fantasies. I'd say this is fine by SB standards.
>>
God you people just fall for the same fucking bait each and every god damn time.
>>
File: Father'sDay.jpg (92KB, 750x474px) Image search: [Google]
Father'sDay.jpg
92KB, 750x474px
Does your Jumper celebrate Father's Day?
>>
>it's a 'remove all flavor/fluff text' episode
Can we get a Red/WoW shitpost to cap it all off? I need one more space before I get bingo.
>>
>>53880281
I would but I'm tired and can't put effort into the post.
>>
>>53880281
Just wait. You know someone will shitpost about Red coming in with a passive aggressive comment any minute now.
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>53880281
Ooooh! Oooh! I got this one!

Behold, footage of Red during any 'your appearance perks aren't valid here' drawbacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGNvd_UIrxM
>>
>>53880277
Usually, yeah. I get along pretty well with most of the families I've had over the course of my chain, so I celebrate Father's Day most of the time. Only times I don't is if I don't have a father in that jump, if my father and I don't get along, or if I just can't due to more pressing issues.

>>53880309
She looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>53880241
>I would get rid of all the SB jumps if I could
>It's just not in my power to do so
>But if it were up to the thread we'd definitely remove them!
>Oh but we're not going to touch it, we're just going to whine about SB because they're more productive than most of us.
>God why does SB keep bothering us
10/10
>>
>>53879405
>>
>>53880327
Why are you repeating all the garbage you've posted in this thread?

That's the only reason you'd advocate replacing the drive.
>>
>>53879323
first open up a shop of unique and interesting items somewhere in a deserted shopping center
second make mythological creatures and cryptids real by gene modification
and lastly finding alien life and open up an alliance with them to ward off the Tyranids/Yuuzhan Vong
also, Death Star
>>
>>53880353
To be fair it's at least fairly vanilla, unless I've missed entire chunks of this guy's art. Which is entirely possible.
>>
What are you guys doing right now to wait out the shitposting? I'm jacking off to hentai.
>>
>>53880384
Same.
>>
>>53880384
Cleaning guns, then I'mma probably jack it to...something. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>53880355
I'm pointing out how stupid your SB whining is. You'd have to be living in the past if you still think SB is a leech community.
>>
>>53880384
Any good recs?
>>
>>53880384
Reading. Browsing this and /pol/. Waiting patiently for WoW.
>>
>>53880431
Point me to a post where I've whined about SB.

This entire fucking fiasco's just dumb in my eyes.
>>
>>53879323
Conquer the world and make it not shit, ensure my family and friends are happy and healthy, leave a copy of myself to manage things then go off on more inter dimensional adventures.

>>53879454
How could you possibly think I was a girl?

>>53880010
A whole lot of various things.

Also it looks like most people want JLU/Batman Beyond, so I'll go back to trying to finish those.
>>
>>53880277
>pic
Fucking Savage
>>
>>53880379
>at least fairly vanilla
futa on shota isn't vanilla, anon.
>>
>>53880470
Okay so I've missed a lot of shit then.

I retract what I said prior.
>>
>>53880277
Damn Bandai, did you really have to go there?
>>
>>53880462
>How could you possibly think I was a girl?
Internet. Best not to assume.
>>
>>53880470
May I have their name, for scientific research purposes? Pretty please?
>>
>>53880441
No, but have my filter list for Nhentai.
-yaoi -guro -scat -netorare -urination -vore -ryona -drugs
>>
>>53880384
Read up to 2.7 of Symbiote before losing interest.
Tried to find the name of a late 90s-early 00s comedy/sci-fi/action show about a woman who gets a job in an organization that deals with weird stuff (no luck).
Washed some dishes.
Took a shower.
Are one white chocolate M&M, and put the others I'd gotten out back in the bag.
Now I guess I'll read some more GURPS.
>>
>>53880511
Incase, you dingus. Just lurk on >>>/aco/ for a bit.
Fairly prolific.
>>
>>53880452
Unless you're going to put on a trip I don't see any reason to assume that you're not the SB whiner telling him to go back to SB.
>>
>>53880384
Listening to music and reading the latest updates on the stories I'm following on novelupdates
>>
>>53879929
Can I be Ji-Ning's brother? I feel like the whole reincarnated thing could have been played with some more, plus he is a cool guy and would be nice to give him a loving bro like me.
>>
>>53880565
What are you listening to?
>>
>>53879349
It seems a bit bloated. Wargear and such being over described. It also doesn't look the nicest, switch orange lettering for black, insert the pictures better. It has decent bones but it needs a spit shine to get it up to par. Don't get discuraged by shitposters
>>
File: Guys, come on, I'm only 6.jpg (28KB, 306x298px) Image search: [Google]
Guys, come on, I'm only 6.jpg
28KB, 306x298px
>>53880517
>Yoai in with that trash
>>
>>53880489
Fair enough.
>>
I've been away for a few days, anybody know if the Bastard jump had gotten any more work done?
>>
>>53880600
Rose posted 30 or so perks a day or two ago.
>>
>>53880582
Criticism isn't shitposting, it's valid feedback. So is telling him to go back to SB. If he can't deal with it, he shouldn't be bringing something so bad here.
>>
File: 1341419676513.jpg (830KB, 1135x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1341419676513.jpg
830KB, 1135x1473px
>>53880277
No. Holidays are extraneous.
This unit has therefore determined to suspend such activities indefinitely.
>>
>>53880579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frQbmjk-Qok
>>
>>53880579
https://youtu.be/qorkD6nPYQM
>>
>>53880277
But of course! There's nothing like being a dad multiple times over and raising strong and handsome children.
>>
>>53880600
>>53880616
https://pastebin.com/GybwqEaM

Here's another 8 perk descriptions done. Most of the perks are done by now, there's only 2 general ones and 2 origin perks left. The rest is just items and drawbacks, though we're still missing some 4 items.
>>
File: 1496893385269.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1496893385269.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>53880517
>vore
>urination
>scat
I hate your tags for contaminating my only tag
>>
>>53880579
https://youtu.be/HSpuVsLnl1k
>>
>>53880631
>That Thousand Miles cover in the middle
The real deep cuts from the Utaite scene
>>
>>53880668
Can you link the other perks you've done?
>>
You forgot -Futanari
>>
>>53880619
Shitposting is calling him a moron and to get back to SB. Seriously, constructive criticism is a thing
>>
>>53880714
https://pastebin.com/cc0ZNLQA

Here's all we have so far. There's two 200's to do, which is the two missing 200 perks.
>>
>>53880723
And? Going back to SB is constructive, since it makes our community better in his absence. Telling him to throw his jump in the trash and burn it would also be constructive criticism, since no jump at all would honestly be better than what he's showing since he's from SB.
>>
>>53880719
Those are fighting words, son of Adam.
>>
Give me your good shit, /jc/
>>
>>53880793
Go to spacebattles if you want good shit.
All we have is shitposting and waifus.
>>
>>53880384
I've been busy with wifi issues, Netflix access, an intolerably humid climate, the recurring cold and the inevitable bickering that seems to follow every family reunion in Taiwan. So-writing up builds for the newest jumps is taking surprisingly long.

At this point it's my version of smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>53880740
Interesting. I look forward to seeing more.
>>
This game is the shittiest thing I have played all week. Why am I still playing it?

Do you actually want a jump of it?
>>
>>53880277
The problem with making sick burns at Goku is that he's too dumb to really feel them unless the phrase "stronger than you" is in there somewhere.
>>
>>53880517
>vore, neteorare, guro, yaoi

Sir, how DARE you conflate my wholesome scatophilia drug abuse fantasy catalogue with uncivility and poor taste.
>>
>>53880811
That's all we need desu
>>
>>53880749
What part of it being version 0.01 and asking for criticism makes it worth burning. He/She wasn't sure if it was good, asked the thread, got a reply. Probably going to edit it now until meets standards. Maybe chill out a bit , b/c I would rather have the Jump than not have it, b/c you lot don't seem to understand the idea of a WIP.
>>
>>53880832
No, no one seriously wants it. It was a joke damnit.
>>
>>53880870
You're talking to one of the assholes who wants to make this place as miserable and shit as possible, and asking for an honest-to-goodness, serious reason why they're being a shitheel.
>>
>>53880832
Because it is not the shittiest thing you have played all month? Everyone was just poking fun with fish puns, that and the last jump you made was a mobile game. So it was a 2 birds one stone kinda deal when they suggested you do it.
>>
>>53880911
Good point. I need to start being more cynical with the thread.
>>
>>53880832
What, Xenoblade Chronicles? Not really desu, especially not looking at the jump you gave us.
>>
>>53880937
Seriously. I can understand wanting to be optimistic, but you're better off just assuming the worst of everything when it comes to this thread.
>>
>>53880916
Good.

Gonna go... something. Maybe update gamer?
>>
>>53880740
Hey Rose, looking good. Your bastard!! Jump seems to be shaping up well. I look forward to reading more and have to say, damn, good job at getting a lot of fluff in the perks.
>>
>>53880870
>b/c you lot don't seem to understand the idea of a WIP.
I don't think comments like that are going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>53880938
Get your facts straight before you shitpost.
>>
>>53880962
Yeah, I didn't mean to implicate the entire thread in that. I meant the people who didn't provide any criticism except hate. My bad, sorry thread.
>>
Any jump where you can be an angel other than Innistrad?
>>
>>53880982
Overlord? The one with the apartment management? I think Sims?
>>
>>53880578
It was intended to be 0CP drawack actually.
>>
>>53880982
panty and stocking? forgotten realms(what can't you be there?).
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>53880950
That is cool with me.
>>
>>53880982
Highschool DxD
>>
>>53881005
>The one with the apartment management
Unholy Heights, or something?
It has the best R63 perk.
>>
>>53881010
Really? Yay, I shall be the bestest cultivation brother... OF ALL TIME! I wonder what Ning will think of all my stuff I got from previous jumps. Ji-Ning The Gamer.
>>
Any jump where you can fuck an Angel?
>>
>>53881062
Panty and Stocking actually, one of them goes around getting laid.
>>
>>53881062
Girls und Panzer
>>
What jumps in the uploads section are actually done?
I ask because I've seen the upload folder treated as a WIP folder several times before.
>>
>>53881062
sekirei grow wings if you kiss them. And they're pretty much all hot chicks.

DxD has two whole factions of them, but half are nuns and the others are probably turbosluts.

Supernatural has angels, but they fall into the nun category. Or they would, if I knew of any female angels in that verse. Either way, they're massive dicks.

...Persona/SMT/other Atlus games?

Thats all I got.
>>
what perk do you guys stack the most, other than willpower?
>>
>>53881123
Harem.
>>
>>53881123
In order
Harem perks.
non-magic/non-tech/non-Psionic boosters like narrative/meta stuff.
everything else.
>>
intelligence
>>
>>53881137
Charisma, Intelligence
>>
>>53880749
>Telling him to throw his jump in the trash and burn it would also be constructive criticism

No, that's literally destructive criticism.

Words mean things anon
>>
>>53881123
Charisma most cheapest perks for The Rite of Stat Swap [8-bit theatre]
>>
>>53881123
Various elemental abilities: lightning, wind, water
Psionic and ki abilities
Martial arts, both armed and unarmed
>>
>>53881137
>>53881146
Would you please rec me two harem perks with anti-jealousy features?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>53881123
Magic
Martial Arts
Ki/Cultivation
Things that make people want to headpat me more.
>>
>>53881123
Knowledge.
>>
>>53880959
Thank you.
>>
>>53881123
Luck and 1-ups. Then Psychic stuff.
>>
>>53880832
Please make jump
>>
>>53881184
Drop In Perks from Hero BBS.
>>
>>53881184
>Would you please rec me two harem perks with anti-jealousy features?

Generic Xiania and Hero BBS has the best one in the chain

>>53881185

So cute and Harem perks, got it
>>
>>53879323
Let nature take its course. It's what my companions would want.
>>
>>53880832
>This game is the shittiest thing I have played all week

I don't know how knarly your weeks been for that statement to mean anything
>>
>>53879323
Check to make sure Bancho isn't fucking with reality. If he is, skedaddle as far as possible. If he isn't, depends on how far I made it into my chain, and how those adventures changed me.
Probably kill about 500 of the worst people, and then fuck off to some distant planet if there aren't any other jumpers and I don't have a spark.
>>
File: ToonDarkMagicianGirl-GX06-EN-VG.png (542KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
ToonDarkMagicianGirl-GX06-EN-VG.png
542KB, 544x544px
>>53879405
I didn't even realize what I was becoming until it was too late.
>>
What's there to do in The Gamer?
>>
>>53881169
Well if his justification is that all SB jumps have negative value then technically his criticism is sound. That argument has been brought up more than once and not just with Abraxes.
>>
>>53881298
The massive convention of Jumpers returning after their Chains must be a thing of both beauty and horror.
>>
>>53881123
Appearance
Charisma
Intelligence
Luck
There are a few more probably but mainly those.
>>
File: despair but also despair.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also despair.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>53880277
If I remember to. How many fathers have I had? How many were there for me?
>>
>>53881338
Yeah it's not worth sticking around Earth if there are other Jumpers.

It's just not fucking worth it.
>>
>>53881123
"Talk to animals."

I know the cities better than the cops do and better than the crooks do. The strays, the pigeons, the rats? They know it all.
>>
>>53881298
Bancho died though in his first jump.
>>
File: konosuba-ep-5-13.png (107KB, 474x261px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-ep-5-13.png
107KB, 474x261px
>>53880277
>TFW have a broken family so I don't IRL, but dad doesn't deserve this shit.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>53881354
B-but I made cookies for everyone...
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>53881354
Yeah because the secret fan-fiction Author of the multiverse Self-Insert Immersion (Infinicon) user is going to be able to just stop even something like Garlock in his tracks with the sheer weight of his massive In Character dick.
>>
>>53881402
If you want headpats, you just have to ask. You don't have to try and bribe us.
>>
File: scorched_earth.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scorched_earth.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
So, how many times have you guys wiped out the human race? What was the reason? And how'd you go about doing it?
>>
>>53879405
Christopher Walken with red hair and eyes, and sometimes lion ears and a tail.

the joke is Jumper's rather often playing a merc with a heart of something at least gold-ish, so he uses Cat Shannon as an alias because I'm a huge fucking nerd so his appearance changed to fit
>>
>>53881338
It's funny, the less powerful returnees would be safer by virtue of being less obvious.

Even if someone found them, there'd be no point in stealing lesser versions of powers they already have. They have nothing you want, can't hurt you, and haven't done anything to you, but the mundane world can't do anything to stop them.
>>
>>53881329
...Grind? Play games?

Troll Jee Han by being massively overleveld by his standards?
>>
>>53881402
Heavens baby, don't come back from your journey after you spark, because you know you're just going to get waifued like worm.
>>
>>53880462
I just request that if you update KOTOR, you retain tactical info. It's pretty much the only thing like it that I know of.
>>
>>53879405
Relatively normal, albeit extremely (possibly inhumanly) attractive at this point.
>>
>>53881354
I'm sure that there are enough people who feel that way that we could all get together and declare Earth Prime sacred space.
>>
>>53881421
What's the human race ever done to me?
>>
File: 268_03_04_2016.png (103KB, 564x208px) Image search: [Google]
268_03_04_2016.png
103KB, 564x208px
>>53881402
I'll be there for you Heaven
>>
>>53881402
Who's to say I'll survive long enough to reach you and your cookies? Any number of horrible things could happen to me.
>>
>>53881407
There's probably some anons out there have like several 700+ chains. Bancho hasn't even broken 500 yet as far as I know
>>
>>53881329
Go to an underwater amusement park off the coast of korea ruled by a dragon god that really likes video games. Make absurd amounts of money off of vaguely magical crap, sell magic potions for $5k a piece I think that was the price anyway.
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>53881354
>>53881402
Justice would bake for everyone, but Justice is grabbing his friends who want to go on adventures and GTFO of this universe, forevermore.
>>
>>53880115
…Are you implying that's a bad thing?
Anon, how old are you?
>>
>>53881407
I thought Immersion was a trap option but when applied to a Self-Insert Fanfiction that's a great way of doing it. And if you can get to Naruto's level just by losing yourself to acting like Naruto then being You would allow you to tap into the Immersion at any time! Wow that's a neat little work around for that.
>>
>>53881354
I have a plan.

>Instead of immediately returning to Earth, send occasional disposable proxies to check on the place
>Also send non-disposable proxies to recover close friends and family or report on casualties if they can't find them in time
>Figure out what the new politics are like and who's murdering who

Obviously I'd need to operate out of a mostly-safe setting.
>>
>>53881541
Fuck no, man. Why would I say it's a bad thing?
>>
>>53880384
I've been watching no-commentary playthroughs of various games since I can't afford them.
So far I've seen SOMA, Resident Evil 7, and I'm working my way through The Evil Within and the Dark Souls series.
Resident Evil 7 was fucking horrifying at first, been then the pieces starting falling together and I figured it out pretty fast.
>>
File: MeJustHereForTheCookies.jpg (23KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
MeJustHereForTheCookies.jpg
23KB, 324x324px
Nom Nom Nom
*Burp*
>>
>>53880384
Watching some guy play Stellaris right now.
>>
>>53880384
Watching let's plays and reading fanfiction. Sadly the AC Syndicate LP I was watching just finished up, what is up so-far anyway, so I've gotta look for something else.
>>
>>53881626
I'm watching someone play Stellaris with a Star Wars mod.
>>
>>53881123
intelligence/learning
lewd
voice and speech
charisma
intimidation
appearance
>>
>>53879361
What option will take the shortest time? My vote is for that.
Like you could try updating the Star wars trilogy jump to remove the background costs for non Drop Ins. That would be a pretty quick fix.
>>
>>53881354
That works for me! Because I'm never going to make it back.
>>
>>53881563
Some people don't like puppetry and I thought you might be one of those heretics.
My bad.
>>
>>53881702
Quite alright.
>>
>>53881680
Permadeath?
>>
File: FGO Caster.png (102KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
FGO Caster.png
102KB, 300x480px
So with Item Construction EX a Caster Class servant could craft 'Philosophers stones' which is the exact stuff used to make Moon Cell.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_(Fate/Prototype:_Fragments)
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Item_Construction
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Philosopher.27s_Stone
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Moon

So using this knowledge as a base what can we do Val? Like I know we're not managing Extra level systems without huge amounts of the stuff but what would one be able to do with ready access to it this stuff?
>>
What would be the shortest chain to become immune to anything and everything?
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53881439
BUT I'M NOT WAIFU MATERIAL
>>53881420
Headpats are nice, too.
>>53881485
Who is this mysterious stranger who smells vaguely like bolter shells
>>53881507
It's okay, I'm pretty sure everyone will be preoccupied with Bancho or Ultra-Garlock-Battler-9000. You can hitch a ride to an almost-identical Earth with me.
>>53881777
Well, things on the chain can't hurt you if you don't go on the chain.
>>
>>53881777
Just take SMT.
>>
>>53881810
It's more of a thought exercise, if a total coward was forced onto the chain, and had to continue it at jump-chan's leisure, what would be the optimal combo for them to rush? Obv the best way to survive jumping is to not. lol

>>53881811
SMT?
>>
>>53881752
Er, you're going to have to quote for me the bit where it says the moon is made from Philosophers stones. Because I can't find that.
>>
>>53881847
Sims has heat/cold resistance. Fate/ magic resistance at EX is all you'll ever need for that. Force dragon from faerun is immune to kinetic based damage. Custom Robo adaptive evolution can fill in whatever gaps exist in that.
>>
>>53881872
No problem!

First up, Moon Cell entry of http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Moon
>In the Fate/Extra universe, the Moon Cell, also called the Holy Grail, Eye of God, and Divine Automatic Recording Device, is a massive collection of photonic crystals within the moon that comprises a giant supercomputer of sorts.

Second up is http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Philosopher.27s_Stone
>Philosopher's Stone is a Skill that denotes the ability to purify and accumulate magical energy into a crystal known as the Philosopher's stone - informally known as a photonic crystal - and manipulate it. The rank of the Skill greatly affects the degree of purity which can be attained. Depending on the rank, a large number of effects can be displayed.

Which comes from http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill#Item_Construction EX example
>He has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at EX Rank as a result. With this level one can create a variety of tools, objects and so, like a powerful mana cumulate crystal such as the 'Philosopher's Stone', artificial spirits that correspond to the five elements called Elementals, robots endowed with multiple-body-synchronous-thinking ability (homunculi), etc. Mass production of jewels used for Jewel Magecraft can also be done by using a leyline connected to his territory.

So yeah both Philosopher's Stone and Moon Cell are made of photonic crystals.
>>
>>53881909
>Fate/ magic resistance at EX
Lol no. If you think Fate, let alone mere EX-level Fate is anywhere near the most dangerous shit out there, then you're solely mistaken.
>>
File: 1453289005337.jpg (83KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1453289005337.jpg
83KB, 600x739px
>>53881810
>BUT I'M NOT WAIFU MATERIAL

What about daughteru material?
You'll get all the headpats you want if you say the Emperor's prayer.
>>
>>53881948
Neato. You could probably do some cool stuff with that. Dunno what and using the Moon Cell as an example probably won't work since there's a huge scale difference. I guess you'd obviously have the classic philosopher's stone effects, maybe transmutation would be a lot broader then just turning things to gold?
>>
>>53881123
Crafting perks, stuff with empowering people, things that will make me magically stronk, and social perks that make people like me.

also appearance perks I'm a vain little moth
>>
>>53881595
I need to do something similar with a few different series. Atalier, a couple of full games of Stellaris, InFamous 2, etc. Game based jumps are so much easier to get yourself up to date on than novels, I feel like.
>>
>>53881971
How much would you need if you were going to try to recreate NPCs (Not the Advanced AI things like BB) and Serial Phantasms on the level of the School from Extra using their tech? Since those things are all able to use the local tech's supercomputers to run, just not for a long period of time.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Moon#SE.RA.PH
>Even the greatest supercomputer on Earth would be unable to sustain a single Reality Marble for any great length of time.
>>
>>53881971
classical philosophers stones are not really about transmutation at all in the scientific sense, but purification. that can be used as the basis for a lot of stuff. Including stuff like the self and the soul, on a conceptual/metaphorical/platonic level.
>>
>>53881777
Seven Deadly Sins, Castlevania, then Narnia. Immunity to Absolutely everything that could possibly kill or imprison you.
>>
>>53882091
Probably a lot? I honestly can't say anon. The Moon Cell is the size of an entire moon and there's who knows how much supporting stuff given to various effects it can accomplish. I guess stuff on the size of small buildings maybe?

>>53882105
Whatever, the shit you see in Harry Potter or other more modern views. I don't exactly have much to work with here.
>>
File: hate.png (17KB, 110x154px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
17KB, 110x154px
>>53880277
My jumper's dad? No.
>>
>>53882207
Okay then. Was just asking because most of Moon Cell has nothing to do with the SE.RA.PH, most of it's just the not-Spiral of Origin, nor Automaton.
>>
File: pat.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pat.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>53880668
>https://pastebin.com/GybwqEaM
> Your body no longer needs to obey the laws of physics so closely.
>this perk
Aww yiiis
>>
>>53881123
Crafting. I love making things. Like making food. Especially when you get into some of the weirder stuff like miniaturization and bigger on the inside perks. Every try fitting a millions apples into a pie?
>>
>>53881123
Other than willpower? And intelligence? And crafting perks? And magic-boosting perks?

Actually what I keep an eye out for is for telekinesis perks and multitasking perks, because there's nothing like being able to manipulate everything within a quarter mile down to the closest inch.
>>
>>53882207
>I don't exactly have much to work with here.
Sorry, I was _trying_ to upload a fantasy renaissance setting about 'science' heroes that got their powers from philosophers stones. Uploaded the wrong one. Hopefully this is it.
>>
File: before you go.jpg (13KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
before you go.jpg
13KB, 500x297px
>>53882218
>A tumblrite has daddy issues
>>
>>53882105
>>53882207
I think there was someone who could cure vampirism with it in... the Tsukihime sequel?
>checks wiki
Melty Blood, actually. Oh yeah, and also create a sorta pseudo Moon Cell to record all human history. What.

>http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_of_Osiris#Abilities
>>
>>53882307
This reminds me of half my plan for going proto-god after the Symbiote jump. Essentially building a biomechanical suit that is bonkers huge on the inside but only about ten feet tall on the outside. The other half is figuring out a way to make the suit dissipate all that heat, but to be fair, perks might be able to cover that.

I am well aware that an alt-form mixer would likely solve this problem with no hassle, but this is much more fun.
>>
>>53882340
Okay...?
>>
Would jam work against Perfect Defenses or Charms in general?
>>
>>53882479
I haven't been keeping up with new jumps lately, why does making a TARDIS-overcoat make you a protogod?
>>
>>53882599
WELL IN CANON THERE ARE THINGS THAT DISRUPT CHARMS THEY JUST MAKE THEM COST MORE TO ACTIVATE

(ALSO SORRY MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN IM NOT TRYING TO SHOUT AT YOU)
>>
>>53882632
The fuck did you do.
>>
Ever had to retcon your Chain after new information that wasn't a Jump update, /jc/?
>>
>>53882643
Yep. ESpecially after I realized the actual consequences of a perk I have, or realize that another would be totally something Jumper would take.
>>
>>53882599
Disrupting Charms seems like a given but I have no idea what to think on PDs since apparently the thing that defines conflict as a concept deliberately made it so the Immovable Object always wins.
>>
>>53882640
DONT KNOW I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY IPAD STUCK WITH THE CAPSLOCK ON PERMANENTLY

>>53882643
YES SEVERAL TIMES. FATE IS THE MOST PROMINENT ALTHOUGH ITS A BIT OF BOTH TECHNICALLY BETWEEN GO INFO AND ALL THE NEW JUMPS MAKING ME RECONSIDER THE ORDER I TAKE THEM IN, FOR EXAMPLE I AM SERIOUSLY RECONSIDERING PUTTING PRISMA ILLYA WAY EARLIER IN MY CHAIN BECAUSE SERIOUS GILGAMESH MAKES FOR A GOOD "FINAL EXAM" BOSS WHEN MY OTHER FATE JUMPS' THEMES ARE BEING PING PNGED AROUND THE MULTIVERSE BY ZELRETCH BECAUSE JUMPER (CAPITAL LETTERS) WAS MAKING THE WORLD FREAK OUT
>>
>>53882689
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>>53882719
YEP
>>
>>53882724
Have you loaded the local troubleshooting app?
>>
ANYWAY JUMPERS WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT LOST, AND HOW DID YOU REACT? I IMAGINE IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT TO GET LOST AFTER A CERTAIN NUMBER OF JUMPS

>>53882793
THOSE ARE DOING ALL OF JACK AND SHIT AT THE MOMENT
>>
So, the MCU Part 2 jump allows you to retain drawbacks from the previous part in exchange for more points. How does this work with the Corpse of a Hero drawback? Does Coulson just get resurrected/it was actually a Coulson-bot/whatever, or is it just more points to keep things as they would be?
>>
>>53882839
Life Model Decoys, son.
>>
>>53882829
I like getting lost for fun, to experience the setting. Eh, I have a Warehouse. Getting lost isn't a big deal, even with only one jump under your belt.
>>
>>53882829
Go to settings and disable capslock.
>>
>>53882839
*If you don't retain it, does Coulson...
>>
>>53882829
I got lost in Lunars last, and it was a terrifying experience considering it was in the frickin' Wyld. I think I had to make excessive use of charms to get back to Creation.
>>
>>53882888
>taking Exalted so early
Wow, how foolish of you. You pretty much just trivialized the rest of your chain.
>>
File: 1427340639008.jpg (15KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427340639008.jpg
15KB, 253x200px
Are there any jumps that allow me access to the Idolmaster universe or am I gonna have to do some bullshit with the Career Model jump?
>>
>>53882900
I already trivialized it when I went to Generic Xanxia, bud. This was a fighty punchy chain. (Not Aria's chain, Zephie's chain)
>>
>>53882915
Could always just wait for Granblue Fantasy.
Could always just make an Idolmaster jump
>>
>>53882929
>Granblue Fantasy.

Another jump never happening.

That poll way back in the day, so many threads ago, was just a dream.
>>
>>53882194
Wait, what's preventing imprisonment in that combo? You're also going to want defences against reality warping and mindfuckery (You're body and soul being alive isn't going to matter too much if your memories and personality were straight up erased). And also weird threats, like getting thrown out of the universe (which is more banished than imprisoned) or whatever.
>>
>>53882915
Do generic slice of life or generic parenting jump let you choose a setting?
>>
>>53882921
The time-scales required for you to be able to trivialize anything in Xianxia are actually quite ludicrous, so maybe not as soon as you'd have thought.
>>
>>53882947
I meant the chain as a whole and you know that, inexplicably argumentative anon.
>>
>>53882935
SDS should have something for imprisonment.
>>
>>53882609
I got some clarification of stuff about the Symbiote jump. It's possible to become a sort of small time reality warping proto-god by taking in a shitton of biomass and turning the whole thing into a ridiculous supercomputer. It's a lose condition in-jump, and while it's possible out-of-jump, you need to find a way to function with your new permanently skyscraper-sized body that puts out insane amounts of heat.
>>
>>53883029
That ruling got changed?
>>
Arpeggio of Blue Steel question, can a Fog ship use multiple Union Cores? I wanna stick a bunch together and go around reprogramming Loyalists.
>>
>>53882937
No, why would they?
>>
>>53882900
Exalted combat hits relatively lightly and happens slowly compared to most shonen stuff. It's got weird crazy hax moves but really unless it's like Lieger or Sol Invictus most enemies can beaten by blitzing them with supersonic speed.
>>
>>53883079
The jump was updated, but I don't think that particular part got any new wording. I just asked the fellow who made it for clarification since they were already here posting updates.
>>
>>53883144
Slice of Life does indeed let you change the setting, with Jump SOL
>>
>>53883172
Oh, well, shit, fuck me, nevermind. I guess I forgot that.
>>
>>53883145
>unless it's like Lieger or Sol Invictus most enemies can beaten by blitzing them with supersonic speed
Exalted wank incoming in 1... 2... 3...
>>
>>53883145
Ha ha what? Surprise negators and perfect defenses are things. You beat Exalts by grinding them down and forcing them to burn essence on said perfects and surprise negators. Mote tapping, nigga, learn it.
>>
>>53883213
They don't matter if they can't see you moving. Just punch them a hundred times a second and they'll mote tap pretty fast.
>>
>>53883145
Lol go say that at SB. Their Exalted fellating knows no bounds.
>>
>>53883233
There are charms for moving that fast, and faster. Combos can keep it from slipping away too, at least for a while.
That said, yeah. If they don't have someway to deal aggravated damage to you, or toss you into nowhere, explode your soul, destroy your mind, or make you fade out of existence or something they probably can't hurt you. And the vast majority of them can't do any of those things.
>>
File: crunching noise.gif (960KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
crunching noise.gif
960KB, 245x190px
Give me the update on what's going on in your chain.

Gif unrelated.
>>
>>53883145
True enough, though reactions can be fast with things like Paranoia Combat (Sample https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?489791-Exalted-Combo-Construction-Reference&p=11403363#post11403363 ) Which is basically a really easy way to get around speedster, in truth though the Three Second Barrier does hurt their chances at hitting too often without a Counterattack.

>>53883233
Surprise negators ... well they negate surprise so they don't need to see you coming, they just spider sense attacks really effectively. Read up on the Paranoia Combat stuff I linked. Shit's weird.

As for your other example.
1. Speedsters are really good in any setting.
2. If, big if here, a speedster hits or deals damage, depends on the charm, then even just the first attack can be countered instantly or with a flurry breaker. (Depending on the Exalted type this can be anything from just being invincible outright, perfectly attacking during the first punch, or leaping away anywhere fro 10 yards to eighty miles)
3. There are Action Long Perfect Defenses, which would block an infinite number of attacks as long as they were of the same action.
>>
>>53883294
Enjoying being slightly too strong for anything in the current stage in my chain the threaten, building up some overconfidence that will be shattered when I get to stronger settings.
>>
>>53883294
Spent Slice of Life with the Lady (AKA the Benefactor) and her daughter. While we usually hang out a lot, and both love watching my adventures, we pretty much spent most of the jump together this time around. The kid was just having fun, but me and the Lady needed a break after dealing with Errai. We came so close to losing everything, this was the first time we were both in serious danger. She managed to hide her kid away and keep her safe, but...it was way too close.
>>
>>53883345
>There are Action Long Perfect Defenses, which would block an infinite number of attacks as long as they were of the same action
Sorry, but that's stupid. A punch, no matter how fast or how many of them are thrown in a single second, is only ever one action, so that defense fails instantaneously against even just the second of a billion punches in the space of a second.
>>
>>53883294
Just got out of FFTA, leaving the reigns of my old clan in capable hands. I'm actually trying to decide where to go next, but it'll probably be either The Nightmare Before Christmas or Ghost Rider. Maybe Universal Monsters first though.

The goal here is to get real fuckin spooky.
>>
>>53883345
This >>53883529 . Anyone who thinks Exalted is any higher than street-level is just deluding themselves.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53879386
how bad ass Are you IRL? because that's going to be very important here

>>53879405
basically the picture
>>53880277
Demanding tribute from your loved ones is wrong and kind of messed up so no..
>>53881123
extra lives, regeneration, luck.
>>
>>53883294
Once again I watched as more women that I liked got married with people and led happy lives, before I walked on to the next world.
>>
>>53883633
Inb4
>cuck lel
>>
>>53883633
cuck lel

>>53883639
N-nani!?
>>
>>53883633
Reminds me of that beta male OAA.
>>
File: aria post bodymod.png (224KB, 880x1124px) Image search: [Google]
aria post bodymod.png
224KB, 880x1124px
>>53879405
Upcoming Native Jumper chain for Aria, this is what she looks like after the bodymod. She's an Einzbern Homunculi who became an Arturia Demiservant and struggles with identity and stuff. Kiritsugu and Nero are there.

Just need to finish her introduction and sort it out. I am terrible at truncating things
>>
>>53883529
>A punch, no matter how fast or how many of them are thrown in a single second, is only ever one action, so that defense fails instantaneously against even just the second of a billion punches in the space of a second.
That would be a argument about how the system/Charm interacts with real life. As per the novels/fluff/mechanics the effects of action long perfects blocks flurries so punching with one hand, no matter how many times you swing that fist, because Action long in this case isn't about your actions but 'until your (The user of the Charm) next Action'
>>
>>53883639
I find it impossible to commit to anyone now. It's probably just something that comes with age, but life in general just bores the shit out of me. Even when I like a person there's barely any emotion in it. Nowadays I just put on a happy smile and pretend to be a functional member of society. My jumper just takes this to extremes.

Can't give enough fucks to live. Can't give enough fucks to die.
>>
>>53883663
This is just a random idea, but it might be interesting to have her go to one or both of the Persona jumps. A big theme of Persona is finding your true self, facing your inner demons and coming out a better person, stuff like that. For someone like Aria, who struggles with her identity, a jump like that would be rather fitting, plus the various casts would all be more then happy to help her out.
>>
>>53883592
And here's (you) wanking in the complete opposite direction. That said, Exalted mixing the mechanics with fluff led to some really stupid inconsistencies. Like what people said about speedsters being the bane of most Exalted things being true, but individual Solars killing things that shaped the universe into existence with their bare hands
>>
>>53883701
To this day I still don't understand why, when they allegedly wanted to make a game about mythic heroism, the devs created the single most comvoluted combat system i've ever known. I'm not sure what's worse, the arbitrary and obtuse time units or the perfect defense/offense shit-which seems like the kind of thing you'd roleplay with stunts
>>
>>53883770
Did you respond to the wrong post?
>>
File: Recline.png (136KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Recline.png
136KB, 509x600px
>>53879323
>What are your plans if you go home?
Secure kin in another dimension

Have a free for all set for my companions, the winner shall claim the Earth.

>>53879349
>Dawn_Of_War_CYOA.pdf
Looks tight

>>53879361
>Justice League Unlimited
This one yo

>>53879405
>So what do you look like most of the times jumpers?
Recently I took into my Power Chair for maximum comfiness

>>53880277
>Does your Jumper celebrate Father's Day?

Whenever I take a background that comes with parents I do, other times I just do incest with MOMMY

>>53880384
>What are you guys doing right now to wait out the shitposting?
Binging old shows

>>53881123
>what perk do you guys stack the most
Social Fu perks
>>
File: shrug sub.png (48KB, 699x212px) Image search: [Google]
shrug sub.png
48KB, 699x212px
>>53879361
I'm tossing my vote to finishing batman beyond first.

>>53881123
Awareness/senses
Metaplot
Intelligence
Magic
Attack
Speed
Luck

>>53882643
A few times. Fortunately nothing too major or that would definitely have ended my chain.

>>53883128
Uh...not covered in canon, but I don't see why not if you've got the programming perks to pull it off. Fanwank.

>>53883294
Space hitchhiking.
>>
>>53883688
I hate exalted wank as much as the next guy, but can't Exalts literally just pull out Perfect Defenses whenever they want and reflexively and instantly throw out Perfect Attacks basically forever? How is being able to hit them really fast conducive to beating that?

Wouldn't it be better to have extremely large numbers of attackers instead of one really fast attacker, making the counter attack meaningless and the defense pointless because the attacks are arbitrarily numerous and not particularly powerful?

Such that using a Perfect Defense wouldn't be cost effective against any individual attack, but also useless against the onslaught of attacks from multiple targets, because they are not from a single source and thus cannot be countered all at once without having to then immediately turn around to defend against another, but also necessary to survive because tanking every attack simultaneously would lead to instant death?

Is there any theoretically possible Exalt build that can deal with an endless hoard of minions?
>>
>>53883791
...looks like it >>53883688

>>53883819
The game system is frustratingly vague about this. On the one hand there's this thing called Mass Combat that basically means "Exalted treat all enemies of a certain level of incompetence as basically jedi treat stormtroopers" but this can mean anything from peasants to demon hordes. Exactly what separates an opponent enough to NOT use MC isn't clear cut, other than a vague sense of powerlevels.

As for PDs-by default not quite. They have to consciously activate em; there are other Charms they can use to automatically sense when to use them but they end up spending more Essence-which they have a finite amount of
>>
So who else has ever found a random piece of art and realized it was one of their altforms? I took rider as my keyword for break up and applied it to my Cybertronian robot body.
>>
>>53883819
>can't Exalts literally just pull out Perfect Defenses whenever they want and reflexively and instantly throw out Perfect Attacks basically forever?
Not really they have to pay the cost in motes, though there are ways to get around this they are very conditional.

>How is being able to hit them really fast conducive to beating that?
Depending on the build hitting them really fast might be enough. Combat builds can deal with it, but the normal levels of Paranoia Combat don't have the Charms. Also with the exception of one or two Charms the cost is what really gets them.

>Wouldn't it be better to have extremely large numbers of attackers instead of one really fast attacker, making the counter attack meaningless and the defense pointless because the attacks are arbitrarily numerous and not particularly powerful?
>Is there any theoretically possible Exalt build that can deal with an endless hoard of minions?
This is basically how the original Usurpation was written. Yeah.

>>53883865
Mass Combat is an abstraction for the fact that the use of tens to hundreds to thousands of soldiers, whose dice pools usually wouldn't even touch an Exalt can still differnence by aiding a hero/Exalt/Commander in such a way as to lower their defenses. There's a bit of narrative abstraction to some things, basically units of soldiers are like equipment for Exalted as they grant bonus' to hit/damage/soak/etc and lower the defense value of the other guy. Most people agree that Mass Combat is freakishly unwieldy though.
>>
File: KONO BOWSER DA.png (529KB, 989x1064px) Image search: [Google]
KONO BOWSER DA.png
529KB, 989x1064px
>>53883906
Fun fact, I actually based my Bowser-like form from Paper Mario off of DIO, because I thought it would be funny. Plus, I was a Brando in JoJo so it seemed fitting. I didn't expect for there to actually be a DIO-Bowser image out there.
>>
File: happy jeanne.png (274KB, 413x367px) Image search: [Google]
happy jeanne.png
274KB, 413x367px
>>53883701
That is actually a really good idea! Thanks for that.
>>
>>53882935
That's what Narnia is for. No retconning. Otherwise Young Justice could also be put in there for lack of mind Control and inability to steal powers.
>>
>>53883345
>>53883688
>>53883819
>>53883865
>>53883918
Exalted Combat reads as being incredibly boring and ultimately a measure of who has the bigger mote pool and can tank better. Wouldn't a jumper with good durability literally be untouchable to Exalts by tanking the counter attacks and forcing them to constantly PD?
>>
>>53883941
Pretty sure reality warpers have more options than just retconning. Like just straight up removing you from existence. in the present. 'reality warping' is a fucking broad category.
>>
>>53883987
My understanding is that's pretty much how all White Wolf games work....
>>
>>53883994
Alterworld has a good reality warping defense, though it's just really high resistance rather than complete immunity.
>>
>>53883987
Tanking isn't enough for Bad Touch, which is stuff that gets through if it hits at all, or attacks that guarantee damage via bullshit hax. Granted Jumpers win outright, because Jumpers, unless there is some mechanical thing the Jumper themself places upon themselves.

>>53883996
The you really haven't played much banchô-Anon, though that's understandable. Most folk who are on the board are people asking questions and thus have only seen the wanky side of things, mostly. World of Darkness combat, White Wolf's baby, works far differently mechanically. Granted both go for gratuitous hyper lethal 'gritty' feel and don't ever quite get it for me, but hey that just me.

Exalted goes along the lines of Defencive primacy but numbers defeat individuals. In WoD you're just fucked, in a veritable rainbow of different ways.
>>
File: Mr. World Intro.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. World Intro.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>53879405

>>53883294
Capitalism has arrived to the galaxy.
>>
File: steven fusion.png (127KB, 763x785px) Image search: [Google]
steven fusion.png
127KB, 763x785px
What methods there are for permanently fusing companions?

>>53883994
Alterworld and Totally Spies have reality warper defenses.
>>
>>53884188
>Steven Universe
>Totally Spies
Wow, somehow you've managed to inadvertently remind us of two subpar jumps in one misguided post. Good job.
>>
So now that Red's gone, who will make Black Crusade?
>>
>>53884224
/jc/ is no place for you to roleplay your parental abandoment issues, anon
>>
>>53883596
>bancho generally wanders around with a giant drill sticking out of his head and a giant chainsaw sticking out of his groin

You must really dislike crowds, low ceilings, airline seating and confined spaces in general.
>>
>>53884236
>not roleplaying as your jumper in other threads
Lol look at this pleb.
>>
>>53884262
>imitating Bancho

That's a mug's game t b h
>>
>>53884255
Yes I do.
>>
>>53884255
Those are PRISONS Anon, they restrict the freedom of movement and thus they are fascist dictators over free people.
>>
>>53884330
Bancho is the perfect stand in for modern extreme liberal thought. Anything you dont like is an evil fascist to be destroyed no matter how important it is.
>>
>>53884346
Which is weird, because I can't imagine Tumblr advocating groinsaws
>>
>>53883987
That is the big problem with Exalted combat, yeah. That once you hit a certain point it's just spam perfects.
>>
>>53883255
>Lol go say that at SB.
Why don't you? I don't have an account, but you probably would, and I want to see how those monkeys react.
>>
>>53884330
exactly! free intangibility for everyone!
>>
>>53884405
>responding to your old shitposting because nobody bit your Wakfu bait
Do you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>53882194
Seven Deadly Sins: Gonna Need A Better Prison + Zombie?
Castlevania: Absolute Soul?
Narnia: Narnian Time?

Did I miss a perk? It still needs protection against getting your mind erased or your person turned into a duck.
>>
>>53884451
Also needs something to thwart folks with "kill the unkillable" weapons/powers etc.
>>
>>53884595
Pandora from God of high school Does that and a lot of other things
>>
>>53884451
It's worth noting that Narnian time is "extreme resistance" rather than outright immunity. Which is probably going to be enough nine times out of ten, but there are definitely things out there that can cut through that defense.

But Mistborn has a good defense against mental abilities, and Kids Next Door is going to help against Dyck rays, iirc. Plus the anti reality warpering perks listed earlier.
>>
>>53884451
Kirby has immunity to mind control with the Dream Power perk.
>>
>>53884650
It gives you immunity to some things and resistance to others. It will prevent you from being retroactively erased. But for things like Time Slow or Acceleration just will lessen the effects.

>>53884451
You are missing Heretic.
>>
Are there any jumps where I can import a companion as my own shadow?
>>
>>53881123
Science!
Skills, mostly in business or leadership
Charisma
Shiny! (magic/superpowers)

Honestly I'm probably one of the physically "weaker" old jumpers in their late chain.
>>
File: 1495498404089.jpg (37KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495498404089.jpg
37KB, 640x631px
What other things can you do with harem perks apart from the obvious?
>>
>>53885117
Depends on the harem perk, a lot of them are charisma enhancers in their own way.
>>
>>53885117
Get goddess (and cuck/beta gods) to give you favors and powers if a cleric or bard.
>>
File: crona boy girl.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crona boy girl.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
Which gender did you make them into?
>>
>>53885475
Why, the same gender as Frisk, of course!
>>
>>53885517
Bad anon, stop breaking things.
>>
>>53885517
Oh. I made them the opposite gender to Frisk.
>>
>>53885708
> not shipping Frisk and Crona
What do you think their babies would look like?
>>
>>53885772
Androgenous.
>>
>>53885475
I was too busy fighting witches so I didn't check.
>>
Symbiote Jump *
body issues +100 what you mean you don't want extra tentacles just for guns? Okay, I'll put things back the way they were
stowaway +100 okay so this is weird
enemy of the state. +200 this is where it gets a little difficult. I will be out of there range shortly
rolling for location Roll(1d10)+0:
2,+0 Total:2 Mexico I can deal with living in Mexico . I just have to figure out how to stay cool.
homeless free. He these but it saves me points
practical concerns, free for homeless. At least I won't starve
Regeneration free for symbiont. Yet another regeneration perk
basic bioprocessing free . Handy
advanced bioprocessing -200 who wouldn't take this?
enhanced body -200 necessary
berserker OS -300 discount for synergized pair pretty much what everyone is coming here for
juice cans: stylized picture of myself punching someone into an ambulance and the words "emergency rush"" -50 doesn't taste too good but it really puts my body into overdrive
Military gear Cache -200 better start absorbing and integrating this to figure out how it works for mass production
bio-injector -400 so I can distribute all this.
Import mother box as my symbiont -50 someone I trust at least
*note: going in right before Monster Hunter
The plan: step one fuck off to space. Step two beam aboard all those cool animals. Step three Eat them . Step four space colony for Australia . Step five symbionts fuck off to Mars and build our own damn planet
>>
>>53885772
They'd look like human people with two arms, two legs, hair most likely, probably some eyes and a nose. A mouth for sure, their children would definitely have mouths. Damn, it's like I'm painting a picture through words.
>>
>>53885822
>Fighting Witches
>Not making peace with them and actually deal with the real threats
>>
>>53885940
I chose demon weapon with miser partner and landed in the castle. I didn't have much chance to explain myself nor my trespassing.
>>
>>53885475
I didn't, some mysteries don't need solving.
>>
>>53885475
Didn't check. I'd just give the kid some headpats before returning to hunt and fight more clowns.
...and punch Excalibur in the face.
>>
>>53886075

>...and punch Excalibur in the face.

How does that keep them from talking?
>>
>>53886186
It doesn't. It just makes me feel a bit better.
>>
>>53885475
Crona has a serious case of Schrodinger's Gender, and I never bothered to look.
>>
>>53885923
Truly, you are a poet beyond reckoning. The Shakespeare of the modern era.
>>
Are we getting a re:monster jump? Or am I mistaken? I know someone was talking about it a few threads back.
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.