[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 47

File: 1470860979519.jpg (575KB, 1162x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470860979519.jpg
575KB, 1162x1500px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder and Starfinder)

Healthy Suspicion Edition:
Do you have a particular group of people that you will never trust in RPGs? Women? Elves? Children? Who are they and why have you come to suspect them of malice?

PoW errata: http://dreamscarred.com/path-war-errata/

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53839464
>>
File: comic_lotr23.jpg (43KB, 375x445px) Image search: [Google]
comic_lotr23.jpg
43KB, 375x445px
>>53843569
I really want to runa campaign where players are not only different races and classes, but different levels. Kind of like in LotR, where there's one level 10 cleric, a couple 5th level fighters, and a few 1st level rogues.

Has anyone done anything like this? Is there any advice that you have for running a campaign like that? How do
would you imagine class makeup affecting it?
>>
File: 1466878362828.gif (591KB, 314x447px) Image search: [Google]
1466878362828.gif
591KB, 314x447px
Which is a better combo. Broken Blade+Riven Hourglass, or BB+Thrashing dragon?
>>
File: Aurelia.jpg (43KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
Aurelia.jpg
43KB, 470x470px
Press F to pay respects to Aurelia
>>
>>53843589
go write a book instead
>>
>>53843608
Do you want to kill things really dead? BB+Thrashing Dragon.

Do you want to kill things slightly less dead but fuck with the action economy? BB+Riven Hourglass
>>
>>53843589
>Different Levels
OSR thread is that way: >>53798144

Otherwise, everyone being a different Species would be cool. You could take the setting of that one manga where Humanity just has one big, fortified city, IIRC. Just random adventurers stumbñing onto it and its eccentric princesd
>>
>>53843634
I want some hefty damage but also some decent utility with my maneuvers.
>>
>>53843608
I think BB with TD is a little redundant, I'd go with RH
>>
>>53843646
BB+Riven Hourglass, then.
>>
>>53843617
>Go check
...huh.
>>
>>53843674
/y/ meta will never die.
>>
>>53843569
People who play Evil characters, especially if they're Lawful Evil.

You'd think it'd be CN that really gets under my skin, but those ones, unless they're just blatant assholes, are usually easier to work with and can be reined in.

Evil characters will make whatever excuses they can to convince everyone they're going to be team players, and then inevitably betray everyone else in the group to get what they want. Nobody will do this more than LE players, because they're so damn certain they can out-argue you, out-plan you, and out-fight you, even when none of those things are true. All just because nobody was enough of an asshole to make a preemptive strike against them.

What's more, this type of player will always, ALWAYS resist attempts to make them see reason. But they'll actively work against anything that might change their character, and make whatever nonsensical leaps of logic they can to talk themselves into staying evil even when they should probably start developing a sense of empathy. They'll sell you their character on the basis that they're only technically evil, they'll talk big about possible redemption, they'll pretend that LE is basically just LN with a better color scheme, and then they'll torch the orphanage and gutshoot the king.

People like this are just bad seeds IRL and best kicked from your group before they backstab someone.
>>
>>53843617
>Broodie changed his app
>Aurelia is gone

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>53843687
she got TIEF'D too hard
>>
>>53843680
I respect your conviction but I can't help but think basugay was the wrong direction to take.
>>
>>53843617
Fuck Aurelia, Takashi gonna dunk all up and down the Flower Court.
>>
File: PLD map 1.png (455KB, 663x478px) Image search: [Google]
PLD map 1.png
455KB, 663x478px
>LAST TIME ON PUELLA LIBRUM D
>Cashmere was busy researching Tomes, Gloriana was tending to the needs of the poor, and Lysander was gathering the ire of his father
>Thugs arrived in Luca, squashing out certain rumors spreading from the Martel domain
>They found the party's friend and keeper, Cat, killing a man in the process as they cornered her in the bar alone
>The party rushed to her rescue, swords were drawn, tensions rose, and then the man in the back said everyone attack and it turned into a bar room blitz!
>Training, experience, and tactics guided the altish and their wicked scimitars
>But they were but men, and they fought Nightwalkers, veterans of tome manifestations
>Blow after blow were in vain against the nightwalkers, and one by one the altish thugs were slaughtered, butchered, turned to so much meat on the floor

>Eiro Martel, a captain of the Knight's Inquisition, was supposed to be there, but failed to arrive, held up by a woman no less
>He did come bearing news; a plan to track down the Death Knell Spider Golem that Cierra encountered on the road
>It was built recently, probably by a tome user, and it's killing people
>The party will have to hunt down the biggest bounty in the region, the Yellow Jacket dragon of lightning, and use it's corpse as bait
>No time to waste though, Jericho has found his way back to Luca and stumbled upon them and needs help!
>Robin, their only other lead on the tomes, has gone missing near the dragon's lair!
>The party saddles up, joining forces with the pear thief, and rides south for the fields of Titus
>Disaster strikes as they investigate the penance farm Robin had been confined too, a one person farm where she's been laboring off her sin
>The watcher golem had been destroyed, and cries for help came from the woods
>Jericho took off running, chasing Robin's voice, only to be met by the dragon's lightning breath
>>
>>53843617
Good riddance to that walking Aquarion reference. Ortzi already had a girl named Aurelia in his life anyway.
>>
File: IMG_9315.jpg (696KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9315.jpg
696KB, 773x1000px
Playing an investigator for the first time lads

What are you favorite 1-3 level formulae?
>>
>>53843696
I save all my apps incase i change my mind. But so far, i'm enjoying the prospect of BASKETBAAAALLLLL
>>
>>53843721
Getting to level 4 so I can be a real character and not something that only rolls knowledge.
>>
>>53843684
I have a player who plays an evil character.
He doesn't go around burning orphanages down or anything, he's just totally sociopathic and self-motivated.
He's very much a team player because his interests and party's align, he just happens to also be a greedy duergar with zero ethical or moral hangups who hates the undead with a passion.
It's easier to pull off when the campaign primarily consists of dungeon delving.
>>
>>53843706
When I get my 9th level maneuvers, I will have activated the power of the chaos dunk.
>>
>>53843684
I think you just might have been playing with actual sociopaths.
>>
>>53843730

I'm starting on level 7
>>
>>53843743
You're god.
>>
>>53843721
Heightened Awareness and Adhesive Spittle are great for 1st level, and Alchemical Allocation, which is 2nd level, is the actual best extract you can ever prepare.
>>
File: Cashmere.png (2MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cashmere.png
2MB, 1200x750px
>>53843713
>Stealth and Lightning met bullet and glitterdust
>The Yellow Jacket bolted out, pouncing on Cashmere and toying with her
>But Gloriana and Cat both charged, and Cierra rained down hellfire on it
>With the might of SMITE EVIL Gloriana struck the beast down, only to realize it was burrowing away
>Gone! Vanished into the dirt with naught but a pool of blood where it had been
>But they knew where it's lair was, and Robin had certainly been captured
>After healing up and having a meal of altish paella, they give chase to the wounded beast
>It's lair is an ancient tower, the time is night, and a storm is upon them
>The mud begins to flow, dredging away both their footing, and revealing the ancient foundations of the buried fortress
>They charge on, fighting off drops of animated blood as the Yellow Jacket burrows through the veil itself to elude them
>Hopefully, Robin is being kept in the tower as it's plaything, not its meal
>Before they can find out, the Yellow Jacket shows its fangs once more
>While fighting against the flow of storming mud, it besieges them with lightning and drakes before descending down
>Cloaked in magic, it evades their attacks before being struck down by Lysander's modulated Aether Blade
>>
How does one make Bazuso?
>>
File: Yellow Jacket.png (127KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Jacket.png
127KB, 256x256px
>>53843756
>One of Cierra's overcharged, baned rifle rounds rips it from the sky, forcing it on the ground with them
>Every time it's struck, more blood falls, and animates, tearing the girls down into the mud
>And in their weakness, the dragon finishes them off with its lightning breath.
>It stands its grounds, pushing itself to the brink of death as the Nightwalkers fall one by one
>And then it flees like the coward it is, burrowing through the mud to an ancient temple beneath
>It traps itself in there, the flow of mud bringing the unconscious Nightwalkers with it
>Only Lysander remains standing! Gravely wounded and filled with corruption
>But he's their only hope to escape the clutches of the Yellow Jacket! He just has to hold on until their allies can reinforce them... but... can he leave them down there??
>Find out next week, on Puella LIbrum D
>>
>>53843767
Who?
>>
I'm making a Slayer//War Drummer Skald and I'm naming him after one of the drummers from Slayer.
Which is the best?
>>
>>53843774
Please don't post logs this time, just let people PM you if they want them.

They really do stir up too much shit in the thread.
>>
>>53843740
The only type of person that would ever want to play an evil alignment is a sociopath.
I have a player that's even worse. Every character he makes is some neutral alignment, so that he can include any action he wants under "following alignment". Every character he's made I've eventually had him switch to evil

Only sociopaths want to play an evil PC, but not all sociopaths play only evil PCs
>>
>>53843774
>"the brink of death"
>suddenly knocks out four people with one breath weapon and flees
>mud conveniently dragged them to it just by existing
next time on Vult wants to rape the party with a dragon and they're not allowed to win. I'd wager cash the dragon didn't even have a statblock, just improvized bigger-than-them numbers.
>>
>>53843748

These are all outstanding thank you
>>
>>53843725
Congratulations, you managed to make an even more NPC-tier character than the last one.
>>
>New setting details for Ensoulment seem a direct contradiction to decades of revolution from CCC's backstory
Is this evidence that the thread favorite isn't on Protag's shortlist?
>>
>>53843852
>Basketball
>NPC-tier

Nah, this is some good shit. Its not Wist tier weird, but its entertaining.
>>
>>53843841
>There is no possible way a high level dragon's breath weapon knocked out two players in one attack!
>That has literally never happened in any game of pathfinder ever!
>>
>>53843852
WAIT A MINUTE. WHAT IF THIS IS BROODIE'S MASTER STROKE?

WHEN HIS TURN COMES UP HE'LL PULL ALL OF THE PCS INTO AN OVER THE TOP BASKETBALL ARC.
>>
>>53843884
>I'LL ONLY LET YOU PASS IF YOU CAN BEAT ME

>AT BASKETBALL
>>
>>53843893
>TFW ensoulment turns into SPACE JAM
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>53843884
>I talk about how tabletop is too slow for "The Zone"
>We /basketball zone/ now
Is this the power of meme magic?
>>
>>53843901
>HEY YOU, WHAT YOU GONNA DO
>>
>>53843866
Wait, what's changed exactly?
>>
>>53843910
>it actually uses Basketballs to kill people with path of war
I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
>>
>>53843912
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
>>
>>53843684
That's just fucking stupid. Also they're not lawful at all if they're acting like this.

LE should nominally be the guy who'll basically do or twist anything for his friends and family - and his friends are the fucking party.

The fighter knows this one crooked lawyer who'll set your laundering up? Of course he does. That's you.

The cleric knows this one guy who can get those chaste teen girls some herbs that deal with any problems he accidentally at night? Of course he does. That's you.

The asshole BBEG Lt wouldn't tell you where the wizard's wife was kidnapped to until someone in the party was left five minutes in there and he fucking sang? She makes some goddamn fine cookies of course you slagged his fucking balls until he blabbed.

The Lawful Evil character in the party is supposed to be the guy who's willing to dirty his hands for the good of the party, often in the dark if he has to, just so that they don't even have to *feel bad* and live on with no guilt. You take it. You take that sin all to yourself, and you smile as everyone sees your friends as squeaky clean.
>>
>>53843893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tkaVcYgPA
>>
>>53843915
>Changed
Nothing, only clarifications that destroy the bizarre backstory that stupid chink tried to force on everyone else.
>>
>>53843925
Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?
>>
File: kazaam.jpg (78KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
kazaam.jpg
78KB, 1180x842px
>>53843901
>Next time on LoBaF
>>
>>53843947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uints81YYMc
>>
>>53843881
I don't know, it's pretty convenient that Vult's dragon knocked out all four female members of the party at once and dragged them down into a subterranean lair, while leaving the only male alive, but apparently unable to help them.
>>
>>53843866
>>53843955
It fits very well with Ceraphine's timeline though. First confirmed character?
>>
>>53843884
It actually makes sense for them to make a cheesy as fuck NPC given their schedule means a guest appearance is probably the best they can hope for
>>
>>53843980
You're an idiot if for no other reason than forgetting that bon-bon flaked and got booted

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5175548#post-5175548
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice (Closing in 3 Days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home (Closing in 3 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west (Closing in 1 Week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 2 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium (Closing when Nut Milk Delivered)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 2 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 3 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 4 Weeks)
>>
>>53843988
>It fits very well with Ceraphine's timeline though.
It's not so much that as Sappy, unlike Kawase, actually understood what "the empire fell very quickly" meant and wrote so accordingly.
>>
>>53844008
You may be shocked to learn that I don't pay you that close attention, Vult. Your game sucks, you suck, and nobody cares.
>>
>>53843989
Someone posted a schedule chart last thread. Monday is surprisingly populated, I wouldn't necessarily disclude Broodie on schedule though I might on basketball.
>>
>>53844046
>I don't pay attention to what's actually happening
>But I'm going to be a cunt anyways
:thinking:
>>
>>53844042
or maybe sappy pm'd the gm before working out a whole character and backstory.
>>
>>53844054
>excluding someone for basketball.

Are you a monster.
>>
>>53843788
Vult should save the logs to drop when the thread is being shit up with other things like /pol/ or Kineticist is Overpowered memes
>>
>>53844060
that works too
>>
How does /pgg/ feel about Ironfang Invasion? Giantslayer? Hell's Rebels/Vengeance?

Are there any 3.5e or 4e modules you like and would want to play in if adapted to PF?

How do you feel about campaigns that are very reminisce to Suikoden? What about Breath of Fire or Chrono Trigger? Xenogears? I always see Final Fantasy mentioned but never other JRPGs.

Finally, has Rise of Azlant been leaked anywhere?
>>
>>53843936
Make it one person instead of a party and you just described Shinobu Sensui
>>
>>53844042
>>53844054
The empire falling over the course of two years was actually answered in the fluff questions thread during the first week.
>>
I should have applied to ensoulment as a hero inspired by pic related.
>>
>>53843774
They need to become strong!
>>
>>53843956
YOU KNOW IT!
>>
>>53844097
Damn. So CCC never stood a chance.
>>
File: Ensoulsched.png (31KB, 744x631px) Image search: [Google]
Ensoulsched.png
31KB, 744x631px
Reminder: Protag is going to have to figure out how to make a schedule that only includes memed characters out of this mess.
>>
>>53844114
NAW, Y'ALL AIN'T READY.
>>
File: GGG Goldion Hammer.jpg (52KB, 576x766px) Image search: [Google]
GGG Goldion Hammer.jpg
52KB, 576x766px
And I forgot the pic.
>>
>>53844110
Pottery
>>
>>53844141
>Hero of anonymity and the faceless void
Whoa.
>>
>>53844120
I wouldn't say that. CCC could just mean that it had been falling for a long time to her, very educated and attentive, eyes. It just seemed sudden to people who weren't lifetime scholars with centuries of perspective on societies and politics. The events that actually caused Baz to fall in like 5 years could have actually had foreshadowing she noticed decades in advance, and they all just went "pop" in a flash that no one else saw coming.

I mean, he needs to rewrite his app a little, but it doesn't destroy anything.
>>
>>53844112
Gloriana is about to become real strong! New transformations!
>>
>>53843884
>tfw your game will never have a sports arc of any kind

why live?
>>
>>53844159
>I mean, he needs to rewrite his app a little, but it doesn't destroy anything.
No, his schedule destroys the app. Discounting C3's abysmal availability, Tuesday night looks pretty good for the popular apps.
>>
>>53844162
Will it be enough to defeat dragons?
>>
>>53844112
They need a new ally!
>>
>Game coming up in a few days and I'm suffering from writer's block
How do you deal with it?
>>
File: Welcome to Tuesday.jpg (270KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Tuesday.jpg
270KB, 724x1000px
>>53844129

So how about we flesh out this potential LG Good fo Bravery and Destruction?

The Triune was formed from three gods joining as one. Perhaps this particular god came into being when the first mechs were created and was essentially filled with the JUSTICE of it's pilot?
>>
>>53844205
Steal something from a celeb app to a meme game.
>>
>>53844200
They need someone to dunk that fool?
>>
>>53844016
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
Single GM looking for good man.
Babby faced twinks pls go.
Motivationless chavs can do the same.
pls send halp
somehow Zuko is the only male character with a motivation to go after the stone tied to his story and character.

the build still fucking offends me for not being an EF DD/Entropic Sage.
>>
>>53844223
>Justice
It's not about justice. It's about courage. Courage to fight on, no matter the cost.
>>
>>53844195
Nah man, can't beat the dick

No one can defeat the dick

Everyone knows that
>>
>>53844233
Hi, PBE.
>>
>>53844233

I have some interest but I know nothing about the setting.
>>
File: Space Conquerors.jpg (275KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Space Conquerors.jpg
275KB, 600x849px
Starfinder melee weapons

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljwd&page=3?Bringing-Out-the-Big-Guns-in-Starfinder#106
>>
File: Vengarl.jpg (84KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
Vengarl.jpg
84KB, 500x339px
>>53844243

Fair, actually this is better because you don't have to be a paladin type character just a guy who stands up even if you're not some kind of super powered monster.

What name do we give this god?
>>
>>53844227
Couldn't hurt
>>
>>53844233
I would totally play if it was Legends of the Wulin instead.
>>
>>53844269
Wait

Psychic BIAS ENGINE was the first BIAS ENGINE

What if there are other BIAS ENGINEs? Divine BIAS ENGINE, Arcane BIAS ENGINE, what would their "tics" be?
>>
>>53844281
Names are unemportant, but if we must name it, it should have three hard G's to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFYZZtnH-E
Fuck, this fight is good.
>>
Are there any pre-made modules that use the Whispering Tyrant as the final boss, or is he just another one of Paizo's "This guy is SOOOOOO strong you guys, you all will NEEEEEEEEEVER be able to beat him!" lore characters?
>>
>>53844269
Who?
>>53844278
It's Golarion's Asia. A great council is being held to determine what to do about the pommelstone being stolen, many nations are sending their reps. PM Me with questions if you'd like to know more.
>>53844315
I don't know that game, I wouldn't know how to make a vampire necromancer in that game, I'm running in a game I know like the back of my hand.
>>
>>53844384
Typical lazy 3.PF retard.
>>
>>53844069
Not even then. Fighting shit with more shit isn't going to make the thread less shitty, it just means we're more likely to get the thread deleted.
>>
>>53844337

So, the Namless God of Braves, the embodiment of passion and courage to stand up when no one will and to exceed and exceel against the odds

Go Forth
Gain Courage
Give Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdLRbhpWYiI
>>
>>53844362
The latter.
Carrion Crown teases at having him as a final enemy, but then it's just some lame wanna-be version of him.
>>
>>53844395
Typical entitled hipster snowflake bitching about how his pet system is better for a genre than those horrid mainstream systems everyone actually fucking knows.
>>
>>53844441
You're a lazy cunt justifying your inability to learn anything new, things far more fitting, to stay in your 3.PF bubble. This is why people always advise newbies to never try 3.PF, because it fucking warps your preferences.
>>
>>53844233
Move the game date so Sleep and Wist can play!
>>
>>53844411
The Oath Sworn through Courage:
>A GGG member must, no matter how dangerous the situation, always keep humanity's future at heart.
>A GGG member must, in a dire situation, make it through by supporting one's comrades.
>A GGG member must, in a dire situation, make it through by supporting one's comrades.
>>
>>53844416
That's such fucking bullshit. If they can pull off having a goddamn Runelord as a final boss, they can at least give people a fucking crack at the most-mentioned non-god enemy in the fucking lore.

I know I could just make a campaign and have him at the end, but Paizo's established lore acts like the best a high level party could ever hope to do is MAYBE win against a offbrand kinda-lich. Mystique is one thing, but give the GMs some goddamn room to make the players into badasses, you know?
>>
>>53844500
I think it's because he's in the realm of "this character should never lose even mechanically"

iirc, he's a 20 lich wizard + archmage 10. Know who else is like that? Baba yaga.
The very same baba yaga who's virtually undefeatable if played intelligently, which she should because she has fuckloads of INT and WIS and literal millennia of experience behind her.

She can pull off the tippy-verse infinite simulacrums of her living artifact hut/genies/solars/whatever and still be an archmage 10 with mythic bullshit and mytjic spells.

The whispering tyrant is in the same boat as her, never even remotely challengeable
>>
>>53844473

>I am the wall the resist the weather and stays the fire of my enemies wrath and keeps safe those who shelter behind me
>I am the Piller, I support the wall and hold the sun the moon and the stars at bay.
>I am the firmament, I hold the Wall and the Piller and provide a foundation for others to build upon
>Passage take from the Parable of the Fortress

seems like 3s would be a sacred number for them.
>>
>>53844460
And you're a precious little snowflake trying to justify your hyper-niche pet system's inability to sell in volume by calling everyone who doesn't learn 47.5 separate games for each variation on the fantasy genre a fucking retard rather than recognize that it, frankly, isn't fucking worth learning because no one wants to bother with a specialized system when a generic will serve their purposes just as well. Or better, if one plans on hot-swapping genres across their games.
>>
>>53844570
Being fair here, a friend of mine once compared Baba Yaga to the whispering tyrant and basically gave the verdict that the Tyrant would get completely chumped by Baba Yaga.
>>
>>53844584
And here we have it, the 3.PF player chimping out and insulting anyone who has the ability to learn more than one singular system, and thinks that his bloated mess is an actual generic system and not something meant ONLY for a very specific style of fantasy. Run something like FATE for your generic needs. PF is just DnD, and like DnD, it has no business pretending to be anything other than DnD.
>>
>>53844604
you're not wrong. She has even MORE going for her than he does. But he's still in the same tier of mechanically unassailable.

At the bottom of the tier compared to Baba yaga, but still the same tier.
>>
>>53843589
Depends on the group as a whole, with most I don't see it working but it is an interesting arrangement.
>>
>>53844570
You know what they could have done, they could have made it so that the Carrion Crown's final boss was the Tyrant's first lieutenant on the cusp of resurrecting the Tyrant from his phylactery and the only way for you to kill the Tyrant is to destroy the phylactery, kind of like how in RotR you're essentially stopping Karzoug from getting to full power, and if you let him come back in his entirety he's virtually unkillable.
>>
>>53843936
>LE should nominally be the guy who'll basically do or twist anything for his friends and family - and his friends are the fucking party.

Confirmed for not knowing what LE is. Or even E for that matter.
>>
>>53844719
Didn't you know, anon? LG or LN characters can never be ruthless.
>>
>>53843684
LE done right for once? Wow.
>>
>>53843569
In-game: women who want to have sex with party members. Will always be monsters in disguise.
>>
>>53844715
That's a good point.

To be fair, mythic is such a disappointment not because it's balanced, but because it's used as the "next step up" for things like deities, archdemons/devils. empyreal lords and legendary figures like Baba Yaga. It means that you have to mostly scrap anything paizo writes for these beings because mythic is just so poorly done.
>>
>>53844244
It's true, every time a dick was presented in PLD the party was summarily defeated.
>>
>>53844622
>Chimping out and insulting
Says the hypocrite who led into this "debate" with insults and vitriol.

If you can't cram 3.X or 5e into whatever genre you want it to be with all the 3rd party content available, you have no right to claim an iota of competency.
>>
>>53844756
Its almost like every couple weeks Vult decides "TIME FOR SOME RAPING" and winning those fights is actually impossible.
>>
>>53844753
sorry for the same fagging, but i meant to originally say unbanaced. Mythic is in no way balanced
>>
>>53844756
Objectively false.
>>
>>53844500
Is there a reason you can't make up your own fight with the Whispering Tyrant?
>>
>>53844395
>>53844460
>>53844622
>Hates 3.PF
>Posts in /pfg/

:thinking:
>>
>>53844775
A literal cock carousel.
>>
>>53844769
>Says the hypocrite who led into this "debate" with insults and vitriol.
All I did was tell the truth of you being both lazy and mentally retarded, a typical aspect of 3.PF players.

>If you can't cram 3.X or 5e into whatever genre you want it to be with all the 3rd party content available, you have no right to claim an iota of competency.

All the bloat in the world of third-party splats can't change the fact that the core system of 3.5 is only capable of one very specific thing, and that is high fantasy dungeon crawling.
>>
>>53844786
Because nobody gives a fuck about the Whispering Tyrant, and would rather make campaigns about cute maids in high school academies or sky pirates than something that actually works with Golarion lore.
>>
>>53844813
Stop playing /pfg/ games then, this place is cancer and shit. Why would their games be any different?
>>
>>53844123
>only memed characters
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. "Meme magic" is not real you fucking retard.
>>
>>53844129

I hope there is some kind of archetype akin to the Knight from 3.5 I think the most fun part of the class (which I know is pretty meh to weak in comparison to other classes) was the fact that you could call upon enemies to duel you or call on whole hordes to fight you and you even had an ability that let you fight even when your at or past -10 HP until you ran out of the class resource who's name I can't remember now.

Pair that with something like the Crusader's ability to soak damage and deal it back and it would be perfect for this kind of thing.
>>
>>53844874
>meme magic isn't real

I dunno man..
>>
>>53844790
>the "I'm only capable of speaking in twitter memes" poster
Fuck off.
>>
>>53844865
But... If I went on Roll20 than I'll find naught but barebones original settings or APs. We've been told for so long Golarion's a shitty setting that we bought into the meme.
>>
>>53844886
>meme magic isn't real
>Rory exists

Pick one
>>
>>53844786
No, there's no reason at all, and I'm sure it's encouraged to do so. It's just annoying that there are so many characters in Pathfinder lore that would make amazing final bosses, but Paizo insists that "No, these characters are not for you to conquer, go kill these nameless ogres instead" and then turns around with Rise of the Runelords, where they give you the chance to actually pit your player's mettle against one of the major badasses of the lore.

It's the general conflict of official interests that bothers me, is all.
>>
>>53844902
You didn't meme for his death hard enough.
>>
>>53844897
but golarion IS a shitty setting
>>
>>53844897
It is though. I refuse to play any APs.
>>
>>53843569
What a cutie, OP!
>>
>>53844906
>and then turns around with Rise of the Runelords, where they give you the chance to actually pit your player's mettle against one of the major badasses of the lore.

Rise of the Runelords was literally their first campaign, they were a little more open to the idea of letting you fight canon badasses from the lore. Alas, Paizo got old and fat and stupid and scared, and now they refuse to so much as tip-toe in their setting at risk of stepping on a leaf.

All of that said, Wrath of the Righteous has you killing multiple characters established in the lore as huge badasses, like Leelu and Deskari. Kingmaker features Choral the Conqueror, and Reign of Winter has Baba Yaga. In short, you CAN fight the huge world-ending characters, they're just in Post-Book 6 content.
>>
>>53844813

>Razmir Triumphant
>Begins with strange happenings around Gallowspire, the PCs sent to investigate
>find out Razmir cultists are doing shit to the tower
>uncover pieces of a plan, can't get the big picture
>suddenly a force out of Razmiran arrives
>Razmir has, for some reason, left Thronestep himself to lead the forces
>only brought as many as he could defend, burned a war path through the mountains to get here
>it is discovered that Razmir has for some reason needed to get to Gallowspire
>part one ends with Razmir reaching the obsidian tower and doing some ritual
>the power is destroyed in a massive earthquake
>the countryside is devastated
>Razmir stands triumphant having consumed Tar-Baphon and he himself become a power mythic being
>all the mythic ranks awaken Razmir's divine spark, his priests surge with power
>all the PCs, several of Razmir's men, and a few NPCs were exposed to mythic power when the tower went down
>the party has to head south to Taldor
>news follows them
>Razmir is gearing up to conquer all of central Avistan
>the Shining Crusade is to be called again against a new thread
>Razmir is not satisfied with what he has received so far, he plans on finding and uprooting the world's old evils to consume

Most of the big evils in Golarion are imprisoned or indifferent. Razmir plans on consuming them all to become a new God-king of Avistan and beyond. You and Taldor must stand tall against a new living god.

The idea is that main NPCs for the adventure and villains would be taken from those exposed to mythic power when the tower went down. Meaning you meet your villains early on and see them suddenly experience explosive growth in power, same as the PCs.

In the current age in Golarion a lot of the world's big evils and players are either imprisoned, asleep, or gone. Geb and Nex are, the whispering tyrant, the arisen have fucked off. The world's big players are recluses.
>>
>>53844966
>this is my idea for a golarion world shaking game
>>
>>53844897
Sounds like you need to run your own game then. I'd still take APs any day over just about anything I've ever seen come out of this shit hole.
>>
>>53844794
>All I did was tell the truth of you being both lazy and mentally retarded, a typical aspect of 3.PF players.
Says the man bitching about someone having fun wrong.

>All the bloat in the world of third-party splats can't change the fact that the core system of 3.5 is only capable of one very specific thing, and that is high fantasy dungeon crawling.

Well, I guess I've been playing 3.X wrong for the past ten years. I'm so very sorry, let me join you on your knees so I can help you deepthroat your niche subsystem's fat, greasy cock - you handle the shaft, I'll crush the balls.
>>
>>53844983
It took you over 10 minutes to come up with that? You've been slaved to 3.PF for 10 years?

I rest my case.
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (113KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
113KB, 640x360px
Alright guys so literally everyone in our party is a DEX fag. The swashbuckler, the Druid, the ranger, the CLERIC even has higher dex than wisdom. What should I do? Should I join them our should I make a 'QUALITY' stat based character.
>>
>>53845011
Make a Str/Cha character. Max intimidate. Bully the FUCK out of those fags
>>
>>53845011
Strength Barbarian. Become the party Chad and bully everyone with pickle jars.
>>
>>53844088

Anyone?
>>
>>53845005
No, it took me 10 minutes to take a shit - which, you know, still came out better than your shitty niche system. I don't bring my laptop into the bathroom, that's disgusting.
>>
>>53844088
>How does /pgg/ feel about Ironfang Invasion? Giantslayer? Hell's Rebels/Vengeance
Ironfang is generally sort of bad. Giantslayer has good encounter design and bad story. Hell's rebels is bad because of its sense of scale. Hell's vengeance is a fun time being EVIL.
>>
>>53845036
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself to assuage your lack of creativity.

Don't be like this man, lurkers. Don't be slaved to the awful system that is 3.PF.
>>
>>53844906
What conflict of official interest?

If I'm not mistaken they even recommend that as one of the "post game" ideas for the adventure. (Along with the other shit in Ustalav like Bastard Hall and the Saffron House, and that Dragon.)

The entire point of Carrion's Crown is to stop the WT's return. Unless you modify or add to the story I don't see why you can even complain about Paizo not making everything up for you.
>>
File: Gargantia.jpg (1MB, 4202x3023px) Image search: [Google]
Gargantia.jpg
1MB, 4202x3023px
>>53844280
Meleefans blown out.

>For example, the anchoring fusion allows a weapon to immobilize a foe on a critical hit
>characters with no access to magic abilities can still pick up weapons that do various forms of energy damage; create cones, lines, or explosions; or even stagger, blind, stun, or ignite foes

Where were you when you found out you can't charge a group of even lightly armed people with a sword and even expect to reach them?
>>
>>53845068
>hmm what thread is perfect for me
>legends of the wulin?
>5e?
>literally anything else?
>no lets go into /pfg/ and shit on them, even though they themselves will tell you its a bad system
>haha i'm so clever and smart, fuck shitting on pathfinder makes me feel good

You're just jerking off dude.
>>
>>53843684
Inevitably is a strong word. I've played LE characters with absolutely no interest in betraying the party. Even when promised wealth and power by enemies she stood by the party. Loyalty can be a strong part of a LE character.
>>
>>53845113
Nope. I'm saying "Instead of this system, why not use this?". It's not so much literally saying that the GM should use it, it's telling lurkers that no, 3.PF is not the end-all be-all of systems and that the idiots preaching it to be so here are wrong.
>>
So any word on initiating archetypes for the Slayer and Bloodrager?
>>
>>53845132
Nobody is preaching it is, you're jerking off. There are no 'lurkers' that you think you're saving from us. Fuck off back to /reddit/, its the only place where that mentality could have come from.
>>
File: 1422179795241.jpg (58KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
1422179795241.jpg
58KB, 400x410px
>>53844966
I like your gumption, but I just don't see Razmir as being the sort of threat you make him out to be. I'd much rather play a campaign where Tar-Baphon has returned and formed a vast Charnel Empire in the North.
>>
>>53845135
I believe one anon wrote up an initiating archetype for the Bloodrager that used Animus for a lot of stuff, and the Homebrew Request anon did an initiating archetype for Slayer too.

I'll look for the links to them.
>>
>>53845145
>Nobody
The guy I was arguing with certainly thinks so.
>There are no lurkers
Okay, so you admit that this is a dead general. No I'm quite sure there are lurkers here.

>reddit
Redditors first.
>>
>>53845011

Dump them in a steep ass mountain and cliff area. All the valley sand lowlands are covered in raging rivers that are near impossible to swim in. Also, the region is one giant anti-magic zone for miles and miles.

Climb and swim challenges everywhere with no magic to bullshit their way through it!
>>
>>53845019
>>53845024
It is not enough to be strong, but intelligent too
Play an occultist with the warrior panoply, or a warder, or even a strong magus.
Be superior to them in every way.
>>
What's the best class/build for a non-lethal character whose goal is to redeem evildoers and protect life in general.

No 3rd party, so no fun with maneuvers
>>
>>53845167
Yes, leave us in our pile of maggots now. This is literally a dead general.
>>
>>53845158
Thanks man, I appreciate it
>>
>>53845176
Just take stayed blade of the golden legion and uh

good luck.
>>
>>53845148
The idea is centered around false divine magic is the lunch pin. Tar-Baphon is weakened by his time in gallowspire and Razmir rolled the dice as part of his gambit because his supply of immortality is used up.

So it's large scale sacrifice + magic only Razmir has to try and just siphon off the Sparks. The idea is that a weakened Tar-Baphon may also have been released.
>>
>>53845187
Even still, there is hope in man. If I can get one person to leave this place that's enough for me. I know I can do that. Luckily for you my work here is already done. See ya.
>>
>>53845145
>>53845158
>>53845194

Found the links for them

Initiating Bloodrager (Animus Rager)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iYMKzaDzcOUK07afusvoW3AGkSO46gudvvwhIXwCNfw/edit

The homebrew document with a Psionic Slayer AND an Initiating Slayer archetype in it (both of which are compatible)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit

Be warned, Animus Rager is a bit on the stronger side for an initiating archetype, I believe because of the creator's original distaste in regards to the Primal Disciple and most other initiating archetypes being kind of mediocre (i.e Knight Disciple, Monk of the Silver Fist). It certainly does look fun, and at least it keeps the Bloodline spells as SLAs.
>>
>>53844233
I would apply with a mithral currrent necro-swordsman who's mainly in it for killing the big baddy but I cannot make that timeslot in the slightest.
>>
>>53845176
Take Enforcer, Bludgeoner, Sap Adept, Sap Master, and play a Ninja with the Cavalier VMC to get the Order of the Hammer abilities.
Be a redeemed ninja assassin who has sworn to never kill again, but instead use his kung-fu for peace and justice.
>>
>>53845277

What day is JttW actually going to run? Thursday?
>>
>>53844233
>Babby faced twinks pls go.
O-oh... Okay then...
>>
so Jericho is basically confirmed for game since he has the best schedule, right?
>>
>>53845240
Fantastic, thanks a ton
>>
>>53845302
But the real question is

Can Jericho jam?
>>
File: 1401809085392.jpg (377KB, 1076x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1401809085392.jpg
377KB, 1076x1179px
What do you think of Fly?
What do you think of the unofficial variants of Fly? I'm picking up Illusory myself because of the sweet aesthetic.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/f/fly
>>
>>53845176
If you are a level 1 start, enjoy Blade of Mercy (Trait) along with Power Attack, Enforcer and Hurtful as a human fighter. Deal nonlethal with greatsword at no penalty and a neat free +1 damage, use enforcer for a free intimidate check to demoralize then when it's successful (average intimidate DC at low levels is 11) and then hurtful for a swift action extra attack at full BAB.

You can even do this at the end of a charge.
>>
Someone post DHB's character idea list

We need a better WotR game that actually supports the kind of people who show up for the crusades.
>>
File: 1497588384710.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497588384710.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
>>53845299
>>53844233

>mfw people are complaining about the utter lack of solid male characters after the few anons who consistently made them filled up on games and fucked off
>>
>>53845296
Thursday around 8 PM EST.

I could make any day beside Wed-Thurs
>>
I want to play a Harbinger (Crimson Countess)//Occultist (Panoply Savant) and be the gay-ass vampire I've always wanted to be.
>>
>>53845309
No problem. Animus Rager is written a bit roughly and probably needs an editing pass, and it definitely IS a bit on the strong side.

On the other hand, Mind Slayer and Reaper go together really well, and I've been tempted to build a few characters with them. Trade a single discipline out for Sleeping Goddess in order to get some extra power points and then go to town.
>>
>>53845333
>We need a better WotR game that actually supports the kind of people who show up for the crusades.

>Better WotR game
Uhh... How do you beat level 4 gestalt with 30 PB?

What if we combined the Bad End of WotR with the squealing for Tar-Baphon and made a high-level, high-powered Mythic campaign built around big-dicked heroes fighting against the endless armies of a superpowered Whispering Tyrant who has conquered everything North of Lake Encarthan?
>>
>>53845380
Why Occultist, if I may ask?
>>
>>53845330

Aw, Jakiro made a friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>53844233
Fear not, my character shall be the pinnacle of masculinity.
>>
>>53845393
Non-gestalt, run by someone competent, and combining it with some of the weirder modules, like The Moonscar (for level 15s; you fight the demon-colony on the moon and win!)
>>
>>53845393
>how do you beat level 4 gestalt with 30pb

A GM who isn't a piece of shit

I'd be even more hype if there wasn't PoW involved honestly.
>>
>>53845393
I meant a better GM. Also the character creation rules maybe toned down a little to 25 PB.
>>
>>53845333
>the kind of people who show up for the crusades

...Killers who were hopping to get one last chance into heaven?

Or are you talking about in fantasy crusades? Because even with all the memeing, so far most of the apps are paladins and devine casters right? The people who do crusades in DND land?
>>
>>53845431
Just fucking save me from the snowflakes and the twinks. Just... god dammit is an ordinary courtier with appreciable skill in the blade and a visage like Xuande too much to ask for?
>>
>>53845401
Firstly, the character will be a vampire lord who summons undead hordes and illusion beasts to fuck with the enemy.
Secondly, the two classes share the same mental stat.
Thirdly, the abjuration and transmutation powers will enhance what the harbinger's fighting ability, especially getting full BAB from trappings of the warrior.
I'd probably go with Elf or Half-Elf for the race too, to get that sweet sweet extra mental focus.
>>
>>53845462
I still wanna submit my not!Kuben Blisk to WotR
>>
>>53845462
Tuvarkz you need to fuck off with your shit I CAN ONLY HAVE LADYKNIGHTS
>>
>>53845390
Something about the name "Mind Slayer" makes me want to do something Fremen-esque with a character like that.
>>
>>53845462
In the lore of the Mendevian crusades the entire manpower of the continent pours into Mendev when the crusade is called. Also that a lot of them come from the other countries neighboring the Worldwound.

Everyone from knights, to devil worshippers, to mammoth lords, to aspirant mercenaries, and more.

The crusades are a proving ground and a place to take revenge on demon kind.
>>
>>53845476
You asked for 10th level gestalts, there's nothing ordinary about characters like that.
>>
>>53845483
>I still wanna submit my not!Kuben Blisk to WotR

You really should.
>>
>>53845519
Instead of rewarding bad behavior we should just leave Tuvarkz with the dregs and randies.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>53845476
I'm just here for aesthetics.

Geisha Demagogue Bard || Prophet Covetous Intrigue Oracle VMC Samurai is the plan.
>>
File: donfoo-13.jpg (271KB, 700x968px) Image search: [Google]
donfoo-13.jpg
271KB, 700x968px
>>53845476
I was going to bring in my katanaboo,
but then I realized that I have only a week to set it up, and I have to make the choice between making an app for a game I might not have time for, or studying for a test I should have taken months ago.
>>
>>53845519
"I kill you, I'm better. You kill me, you're better."

Goddammit I can't get over how cool he is. I can't get over how cool the "badguy mercenary from South Africa" trope is. Kruger from Elysium was cool as hell, Kuben Blisk from Titanfall was cool as hell, I think it's got to do with the accent.

But how do I properly Blisk it up?
>>
File: 12314232123.gif (1MB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
12314232123.gif
1MB, 354x200px
>tfw no campaign about Dahak coming to the Material, and the PCs are the greatest heroes of the world trying to stop him
>>
>>53845450

Has anyone actually played in a game run by Tuvark? Do you have logs?
>>
People need to stop sucking DHB's dick. Holy fuck his character ideas are shit.
>>
File: b4b9d43e85eda0eaca0578a660dfb7a7.jpg (163KB, 1085x736px) Image search: [Google]
b4b9d43e85eda0eaca0578a660dfb7a7.jpg
163KB, 1085x736px
>>53844280
A summary for everyone else:

Weapons can end up dealing at least 7d8 base damage before any modifiers or enchantments

Baked in damage boost tied to character level.

Lack of iteratives (which is alright with me given the above two points) makes chasing accuracy bonuses far less important

Finesse weapons are now "operative weapons" and the feat tax on them is gone.

Weapon enchantments, now called fusions, can be swapped between weapons freely.

The holy fusion overcomes energy resistance of some evil things

Weapon focus now applies broadly

Weapon levels sound really cool

Crits double all damage, and they are very emphatic on the "all" part

Soldiers are the only ones with inherent access to the full-Level-to-Damage boost weapons

Crits don't need confirmations anymore, but if you only hit on a nat 20 you don't get a crit

Inappropriately sized weapons inflict a -4 penalty to attack but don't change damage

Melee weapon handedness doesn't change the Strength bonus

Many weapons have crit riding effect, most common of which are burn, corrode, knockdown, deafen, staggered, bleed, and wound. There are a few others

Armor bonuses scale with equipment level, as does how long you can survive in a vacuum with that armor

There's a 12d10 slashing damage sword with 6d6 bleed on a crit and a 14d10 bludgeoning and fire hammer with knockdown on a crit as level 20 melee weapons

General assumption is that you can buy anything with an equipment level equaling Character Level +2
>>
>>53845581
That's because Pathfinder hates anything having to do with evil Dragons, despite their predecessor's name.
>>
>>53845584
No i don't think his generic ass gets into games
>>
>>53845567
>But how do I properly Blisk it up?

Mechanically? That depends on if you're going Ranged or Martial.

Fluffwise? Make him a Sargavan Colonial mercenary. That's basically South African right there, the Colonials are even hard, uptight, and incredibly brutal when needed.
>>
>>53845611
Which fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks, I need me a good campaign with some proper dragonslaying.
>>
>>53845636
I know how to do it Fluffwise, Sargavan Colonial Mercenary was there from the outset.

How does one make a highly-mobile rifle-user in Pathfinder? Preferably INT-based?

Stalker (Vigilante)//Slayer (Sniper)?
>>
>>53845602

I am down for this.
>>
>>53845630

Well damn.

I wanted to know what i'm getting into if I try to join..
>>
>>53845112
Honestly reminds me of a homebrew mecha system I played in once.

>What, you thought those plasma axes and limpet whips were actually meant to get near an enemy? This isn't some super robot game, it's tactical mecha, guns will tear down the toughest unit in two rounds if you leave cover!
>>
>>53845702
its kind of irrelevant, playerstyle and GMing are very different.
>>
>>53845682
>How does one make a highly-mobile rifle-user in Pathfinder? Preferably INT-based?

Sounds like Slayer (Sniper) || Warder (Hawkguard) to me, just snatch up the Slayer talent that gives you firearm proficiency.
>>
>>53845584
You have to understand that all Tuvarkz did was let it be known that he wasn't going to play ball with Broodie & Co.'s attempts to force a bunch of /y/ memes into his game. Broodie is young and doesn't get told "no" very often around here, so he immediately started stamping his feet and calling Tuvarkz names, then made a big show of withdrawing his app like it was some great contribution to the game. Broodie fans have followed suit because, well, that's how the high school mentality around here works.
>>
I've been lurking in this general for a bit and I cannot fathom why you faggots have fan clubs and flame wars for ability scores. Someone explain this cancer to me
>>
>>53845733
But what of DHB? Caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>53845733
Fuck you I'm not a Broodiefag, I'm a DHBfag.
>>
>The motif of Chaoskampf (German: [ˈkaːɔsˌkampf], "struggle against chaos") is ubiquitous in myth and legend, depicting a battle of a culture hero deity with a chaos monster, often in the shape of a serpent or dragon. The same term has also been extended to parallel concepts in the religions of the Ancient Near East, such as the abstract conflict of ideas in the Egyptian duality of Maat and Isfet.
>The origins of the Chaoskampf myth most likely lie in the Proto-Indo-European religion whose descendants almost all feature some variation of the story of a storm god fighting a sea serpent representing the clash between the forces of order and chaos. Early work by German academics such as Gunkel and Bousset in comparative mythology popularized translating the mythological sea serpent as a "dragon." Indo-European examples of this mythic trope include Thor vs. Jörmungandr (Norse), Tarhunt vs. Illuyanka (Hittite), Indra vs. Vritra (Vedic), Fereydun vs. Aži Dahāka (Avestan), and Zeus vs. Typhon (Greek) among others.

This explains why the Linnorm Kings do what they do. The Linnorm is a primordial beast of Chaos and anyone who can quite literally kill chaos deserves to rule over the people and bring order.
>>
>>53845733
>Broodie is young and doesn't get told 'no'

Man this is some funny shit.
>>
>>53845733
Are we having a proper cabal war now? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>53845735
I don't understand it either. I only really still come here out of habit, now.
>>
>>53845735

Literal underage b& combined with the high school mentality the neckbeards haven't grown out of, the drama that most Eurofags usually bring to all groups and games they participate in, over-acceptance of people and their fetishes, and in general boredom.
>>
>>53845735
>flamewars for ability scores
STRfags trying to hide behind the 'this whole war is silly' now right
>>
>>53844756
Nah, tentacles and brown men got wrecked
>>
File: CE Monk Mod.jpg (56KB, 411x284px) Image search: [Google]
CE Monk Mod.jpg
56KB, 411x284px
>>53845602
Time to run a Borderlands/Bunkers and Badasses game?
>>
If a creature is medium and gains extra reach, when they get enlarged and wield a reach weapon is their reach doubled including the increase? Or is the increase afterwards?
>>
>>53845730
Wasn't Hawkguard also buffed recently with the Path of War errata to actually be more fun? I'll definitely look into it.

Kuben Blisk is like, 11/10 on a scale of coolness. Even though he's a massive villain and warcriminal he's still unbelievably cool.
>>
>>53845853
Their reach will be 20ft (i think)
>>
>>53845832
Chronic dexfag here, stat wars are fucking stupid in this post-errata world. Just blend in homebrew-anon's Muscle Memory feats and make the difference a matter of flavor.
>>
>>53845832
Why are you like this. This and the fapping over Charisma are fucking retarded
>>
>>53845869
Its fun.

Charisma is a shit stat desu.
>>
>>53845863

Right but if you gain something that gives +5 foot reach, is that doubled as well?
>>
File: 1448927649887.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1448927649887.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>53845860
Eyyyyy it's the Crusades, we're all war criminals here!

Now go, let the legend come back to life!
>>
>>53845869
Friendly reminder that STR/CHA paladins and bloodragers are gonna be top-tier intimidators and DEXfags can't do shit about that.

>>53845880
It applies after the enlargement I believe.
>>
>>53845880
"Reach Weapons: A reach weapon is a melee weapon that allows its wielder to strike at targets that aren’t adjacent to him. Most reach weapons double the wielder’s natural reach, meaning that a typical Small or Medium wielder of such a weapon can attack a creature 10 feet away, but not a creature in an adjacent square. A typical Large character wielding a reach weapon of the appropriate size can attack a creature 15 or 20 feet away, but not adjacent creatures or creatures up to 10 feet away."

A flat bonus of +5 wouldn't be doubled, its +5
>>
File: 1458418482115.jpg (255KB, 1600x815px) Image search: [Google]
1458418482115.jpg
255KB, 1600x815px
>>53845860
Somebody looking for art of what his Company might've looked like?
>>
>>53845888
Triple Eight confirms, I AM gonna submit not!Blisk to WotR.

Warcrimes ahoy! This fight is what we were born for!
>>
>>53845853
Extra reach is added after size.

Basically the order of priority is as follows:
1. Size
2. Weapon
3. Special abilities, feats, and class skills
4. Spells and maneuvers

With this in mind, you see that additive bonuses stay additive even if a higher priority stat is boosted.
>>
>A Cave Man
>A Super Scientist
>A Secret Policeman
>A Pit Fighter
>A Bitter Priest

Which of DHB's characters would you want in your party?
>>
File: 1458418370621.jpg (182KB, 600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1458418370621.jpg
182KB, 600x1199px
>>53845860
>>53845905
>>
>>53845920
None. I want to be surrounded by ladyknights.
>>
>>53845920
They're all good, so you need to ask yourself which one will open the door for more excitement later on in the campaign - for example, if Super Scientist gets in than the DM could and should include Numerian tech-vaults the party can uncover.
>>
>>53845920
None of those are ladyknights so they won't did it

Bliskanon won't get in either, its ladyknights only, 24/7
>>
>>53845958
But remember, because they aren't Ladyknights and blatantly fetishpandering to Tuvarkz, they won't get in.
>>
>>53845920

Super scientist or cave man.

The others seem too butthurt or politically preoccupied or simplistic.
>>
>>53845958

THIS
>>
did someone in JttW delete an app?
>>
One more thing that was mentioned in the chat with the Devs:

You know how when someone wants to play a Fighter-Man in PF they get told to play a Cleric? Not really going to be possible in Starfinder it seems. The classes are designed to do their things much more than the Pathfinder ones.

>>53845695
Star Fox campaign soon.

>>53845708
Melee weapons are still strong, but even the game devs said that they'd want some ranged options and even gave an example there. Still, I do like the focus on the guns and their abilities, they sound real cool.

>>53845838
With all the possible abilities they seem to want to include, it's going to be real easy to do so.
>>
I'm thinking about making a Steelblood Bloodrager.

Is going Arcane bloodline and doing a Reach weapon worth it? Or alternatively going a standard weapon and Destined bloodline.
>>
>>53845985
I hope it was (you)!
>>
>>53845985
Huan Shuang

Press F? to pay respects
>>
>>53845733
Eh, I admit I got a little overdramatic there, but I was wrapped up in the moment of all the rage exploding. Happens to the best of us I'd say.

It was probably dumb, but I don't think that app was some 'great contribution', rather the reason I withdrew and have no further interest in applying is because Tuvarkz kind of personally insulted me with the way he did it.

I kinda threw him a weak app cause I assumed he didn't want me after his post announcing it was asking for ladyknights, but had I received any hint, or seen something in the game that would have pushed me to try harder, I would have pushed the app further and given it my usual go

Honestly, had he PM'd me and told me 'can you not', I would have pulled with no complaints, if he had asked me to tone down the /y/ sillyness, I would have. Its less what he did and more the way he did it.

Now, let it be known that I do not give a fuck who apps and plays someone else's game, that some dumb sophomoric shit.

I know that I was teasing him a bit with the /y/meta stuff, but I cannot force anything into anyone's games but my own, it was just a bit of playful ribbing and teasing. S'all. No need for this to turn into a retarded 'cabal war' or anything like that. Fuck man its 4chan, if I can't do trolling that soft without it getting whiny, like, what?

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not, and I don't think Tuvarkz is either. I hope WotR goes good for him and his players.

Can we not have any E-celeb drama bullshit in the future? I'd rather not.

>>53845756
>>53845761
DHB is a treasure tho.
>>
>>53846038
Which character was that?
>>
What are some criminally underused regions of Golarion for Crusaders?

Galt? The Linnorm Kingdoms? Druma? Kyonin?
>>
>>53846038
>F?

>>53846060
The tiefling punchgirl
>>
Is this what it looks like to walk down the street of a normal Pathfinder city?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZe2JO238U
>>
>>53846059

Can you try just not being obnoxious?
>>
>>53845733
Fuck off Kawase
>>
File: 1493686707298.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1493686707298.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>53845733
>Broodie is young
>>
File: Novigrad.jpg (183KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Novigrad.jpg
183KB, 854x480px
>>53846079
I wish, pic related is basically Restov.
>>
>>53846068
Ah, right. Well, looks like there's a busty witch with hair powers coming up.
>>
>>53846000
Unfortunately they're keeping the Money = Power bullshit from 3e still, so you can still expect to eat shit if you want to buy an apartment or bribe people or something instead of being a murderhobo and spending 100% of your wealth on killing people harder.
>>
>>53846062
All the ones that border the Worldwound that isn't Mendev.
>>
>>53846105
A competitor to Foxtits, I see!

>>53846097
I bet Broodie is really just seven Chinese women taking shifts at a computer to shitpost and waifu-craft all day long
>>
File: Soldier1.jpg (90KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier1.jpg
90KB, 900x643px
>>53846000
>You know how when someone wants to play a Fighter-Man in PF they get told to play a Cleric? Not really going to be possible in Starfinder it seems.
I've been discussing the revealed stuff with my boyfriend since the class previews started coming out, and we've come to a particular conclusion: Soldiers going to be like cyberpunk's solos.

Solos are characters like That Damn Crab; they're the ridiculous badasses that can murder the fuck out of anyone they come across, and if the party encounters one in the wild when they aren't prepared, they'll likely get completely fucked up, possibly lose a party member or two. Between Soldiers being the only ones with access to heavy weapons baseline (which include such things as rocket launcher, X-lasers, and graviton cannons) and likely ease of access to Power Armor, the only limits on just how much kill a Soldier can achieve will likely rest in their gear; soldiers will rely upon it about as much as a wizard relies on a spellbook.

I doubt they'll be quite that level of "NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE", but from everything we've seen, they'll be absolute monsters on the battlefield. I can only hope that the other classes have abilities that let them excel in other ways, because I'm surprisingly hard pressed to see how even an operative would keep up with a Soldier.

Maybe we're wrong, and it'll turn out everything is balanced, or that the fightan-man will still be weaker than the proper mages, but... I feel the game could use the paradigm shift, and the GMs have an in-built way of limiting them without shutting them down - a wizard without a spellbook is just a particularly intelligent commoner, but a soldier can use a shittier gun than he would enjoy and still be doing his thing.
>>
At what level would you give your players the option of going Mythic? I'm planning a new campaign out for my players and they've expressed the want to try out the Mythic rules since we've never done it before.
>>
>>53846062
Numeria

If you're not making a dude with a Chainsaw going to rip and tear demons, are you even fucking trying?
>>
>>53846127
>At what level would you give your players the option of going Mythic?

Wrath of the Righteous gives you Mythic when you hit level 3, I'd suggest following their example.
>>
>>53846122
You sure that's not Kawase?
>>
>>53845761
Protect the DHB.
>>
>>53846127
Mythic is best done when you've had it from very early on. I'd say level 1-4 or so.
>>
>>53846109

Well, apparently crafting is much less of a fuckfest than it used to be, so DYI gear is probably easier to swing.
>>
File: 1493056661946.jpg (153KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493056661946.jpg
153KB, 1000x1200px
>>53846126
>Martials are once again Lords of the Battlefield

I'M GETTING HYPED, BRO.
>>
>>53846141
Pardon? I just finished WotR with my group and we didn't get Mythic until the end of the book, which was at level 6.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1280x947px
>>53846128

I agree, battle-brother! For the God-Emperor of Azlant!
>>
File: rip and tear.png (743KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
rip and tear.png
743KB, 600x473px
>>53846178
>>
>>53846038
>>53846068
>a Strfag gets deleted

F?
>>
File: 1461630770940.png (276KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
1461630770940.png
276KB, 800x998px
>>53846105
Mmm yeah, I'm struggling a bit more with the backstory than I thought I would so thank goodness there's still 8 days left ;_;
>>
>>53846208
F?
>>
File: 1493011303902.jpg (147KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493011303902.jpg
147KB, 1280x640px
>>53846178
HAIL ARODEN! HAIL AZLANT!
>>
>>53846126
>>53846167
Since they've got the math toned down a bit in Starfinder, they might be aiming for XCOM's assymetrical balance and battle length. The other classes might get more de/buffs and other non-damage abilities that turn the battlefield around. Soldier might have a hard time hitting an invisible Operative, or a strong rocket launcher might not be a good choice against a Technomancer who uses tiny remote drones.
>>
File: apu_2_by_sttheo-d8iad41.jpg (197KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
apu_2_by_sttheo-d8iad41.jpg
197KB, 1280x954px
>>53846278
And there's nothing to say that a technomancer can't have spells that disable a gun briefly - there's in fact already spells that do that in Pathfinder, or a Mystic could stun him with a mind-whammie.

Soldiers will likely be hugely powerful, just not unable to be countered.
>>
>>53846141
I've looked over the WotR stuff to kind of get an idea on how to go about introducing Mythic, however I don't want to just go "grats guys, you're mythic now". I want to give them a choice to take it or not, since the source that would be offering them the power is an evil entity that is a rival of the BBEG of the campaign, with either an alignment shift towards Chaotic or Evil resulting from it. However I know of at least two in my group who wouldn't take the offered power strictly because the entity is evil and they would, at this point, know what it's goals were.
So now I'm stuck on trying to figure out how to compensate for those who wouldn't take it.If the entire group says "fuck no" then no worries, however if 2/4 take it, would the easiest way to compensate having a good deity just appearing to them in a dream and going all bullshitty like: "You've shown courage in the face of desperate times and denied the succor of a terrible evil. Your companions are headed down a dark path and have the potential to cause great destruction before losing themselves. We/I gift you our power to ensure X's plan does not come to fruition and that you can lead your fallen comrades on the path to redemption".
Or just say fuck it, do what I was going to do to introduce mythic for them and at the end of that session just go "You're stronger now, but you don't know from what. Grats, you're mythic!"
>>
>>53846302
Yeah, which seems to put Starfinder ahead of Pathfinder already. Maybe this one will be the one with the fixed 3.5e rules?

Still, I'm actually looking forward to the campaigns. Sci-fi has a lot more things that I like over fantasy,and most seem to be built into the system.
>>
>>53846351
that sounds like madness, don't do it
>>
File: marine_by_sttheo-d8808rp.jpg (182KB, 1280x1090px) Image search: [Google]
marine_by_sttheo-d8808rp.jpg
182KB, 1280x1090px
>>53846126
>>53845602
So, comparing things for just a moment here, we know there's at least one gun that can deal 7d8 damage at level 10.

At level 10, a dedicated Blaster Sorcerer can cast an empowered fireball with a rod of maximize and, assuming they have blood havic and the proper draconic bloodline (fire, in this case), their damage comes out to 5d6+90 damage, or an average of 107.5.

Assuming the soldier has weapon specialization with his gun for the juicy +10 damage per hit and NO OTHER BONUSES, if he can attack three times per round (yes, attacking more than twice per round in a full attack was confirmed) he'll deal 21d8+30 damage, for 124.5 damage on average.

the sorcerer can do this three times per day, due to the limits of his maximize rod. the soldier, assuming his gun has 20 shots, can do this 6.66 times per day... and then he reloads.
>>
File: 1494773817006.jpg (244KB, 2152x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1494773817006.jpg
244KB, 2152x1100px
>>53846302
I'm hoping that team dynamics will come into play here. Sure, the Soldier is built to be a monster that, if encountered and not ready for, is probably going to fuck your shit but then if the soldier tries to go in all alone and unafraid the combined antincs of the non soldiers could impede or defeat him because right now we don't know what they are all capable of yet.
>>
>>53846579
I'm pretty sure all the Ranger and Fighter players will want to port the Soldier back into Pathfinder ASAP.

>>53846684
They've already mentioned a few ways to counter it above that are going to be included in the book. A Soldier trying to Leeroy Jenkins his way through an encounter because "Damage is King" will likely get themselves shut down. In fact, that might be the new meta: dealing with de/buffs until someone gets a good shot in and cascades
>>
Damn, a lot of the options I'm hearing about for Adventurer's Armory 2 sound pretty fun, especially the weapon mods.
>>
File: 9556499_orig.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
9556499_orig.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>53846750

I should hope combat won't be so shallow. The environment still has a large part to play in how combat happens. If an enemy force is entrenched I may well just blast the wall and blow the entire room out into space.
>>
>>53846784
Weapon mods? Elaborate, please?
>>
>>53846801
We know for certain grenades and rocket launchers will be a thing, and we know that there's going to be a bit more of an emphasis on cover. That, if nothing else, should help mix things up.
>>
>>53846804

Basically there's a section in AA2 coming out this month that expands on an old item mod ruleset from Faction Guide I think, where you can modify armor and weapons. Since the book isn't out to the public only very few concrete rules have been given out, but one of the more complete ones is Nimble, which is +2 max Dex, -1 ACP, -1 armor bonus, +5 lbs (Don't ask, doesn't make sense), costs 1k, or 1.5k to add to magic armor. Supposedly you can take a feat to get rid of the penalties for modded armor and weapons.
>>
>>53846828

And hopefully there will be ways to force people out of cover when bombs arn't the answer so gas grenades and space tower shields for mobile cover should be a thing.
>>
>>53846804

I also know that you can basically make any melee weapon reach, and modding a weapon changes its proficiency requirement and anything about modded martial requires another feat and having regular proficiency with an unmodded weapon doesn't mean you have auto proficiency with the modded version.
>>
I hope FotJR is having fun!
>>
>>53846865
>>53846886
Huh! good to know.

>>53846882
Grenades have their entire own proficiency. That implies there's going to be a lot of variants to them.
>>
>>53846801
You're going to be disappointed if you're expecting Paizo to model explosive decompression, or even remember that it's a thing that will absolutely come up in space.
>>
>>53846909
>Saboten castrated the bugbear and fed it to him.
>>
>>53846931
But anon! They LITERALLY said that it was a thing on a livestream months ago now!
>>
>>53846931

I'm not worried about maximum realism here. If it has to breath then it's not going to have a good time in vacuum and if they have a space suit I'd just shoot them until one of us runs out of oxygen first.
>>
>>53846938
Jesus christ
>>
>>53846966
But that's where balance comes in. It's going to be hard to shoot anyone if the Operative got paint all over your helmet and gave you a concussion, the Technimancer hacked your gun and now it plays Europop, and the Envoy Tumblr shamed you.

>>53846931
I'm pretty sure everyone, at least in Starfinder, who works on a ship is going to have a suit or an air tank. People in established space stations might not be so lucky
>>
>>53847027
>and the Envoy Tumblr shamed you.
It's hilarious to me that that might be the most devastating of the effects listed.
>>
File: 1490425694345.jpg (182KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1490425694345.jpg
182KB, 800x999px
>>53847027
>>53847040

>The Envoy quickly looks up your social media feeds while bullets plink off everywhere.
>Passes their check to make an embarrassing post
>Autistic screeching can be heard across the battlefield and the firing stops
>>
So, quick question, how does gestalt work with caster levels? I'm building an Oracle/Paladin, both of which have caster levels, do I use the highest one among them, or do I use both?

And is there a way to get rid of paladin spellcasting besides Warrior of Light archetype? The archetype doesn't really fit the theme I'm going with, but I'd prefer not to keep track of two separate spell slots and potentially two caster levels on a mythweavers sheet.
>>
>>53847075
if you are a level 4 oracale and a level 4 paladin, any time you cast a paladin spell your spellcasting will run off your paladin abilities. Any time you cast an oracle spell, it'll be based on your oracle abilities. there's no overlap; you just get both, separately.
>>
>>53847075
They would each be a separate instance of casting, each with their own spells known and prepared, per day, and caster levels.
>>
>>53847075

Look up paladin archetypes on Archives of Nethys. There is more than one paladin archetype that gives up spells.
>>
>>53847027
>Implying my gun didn't play the hottest Eurobeat hits anyway
>>
Bad news for all your Large and Tiny fans. While there might be weapons out there for folks of that size, they won't be doing extra damage. So no carrying around Starship level weapons, at least not yet?

>>53847062
The Idol Envoy would probably be able to summon an army of White/Black/Green/Furry Knights to add on damage.

>>53847248
So your weapon does Sonic damage?
>>
>>53847296
>So no carrying around Starship level weapons
No carrying around starship sized versions of normal weapons. If you actually unmount a starship weapon and carry it around somehow, I'm sure it'll still deal "fuck you" levels of damage.
>>
>>53847296
I just realized, if there's no way to get a Sonic damaging gun in Starfinder I will be VERY upset.

>>53847248
DISCORD
>>
>>53847326
I'M HOWLING AT THE MOON

AND SLEEPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUMMER AFTERNOON
>>
>>53847307
I want to so badly. I will play a Trox IN SPESSSSS if I have to.

>>53847326
There's probably going to be a mod for it.

>>53847326
>>53847339
I don't know if I should salute you,

Or shoot you
>>
>>53847248
>Eurobeat hits
DEJA VU
>>
>>53847373
Salute me AND shoot me, and fulfill both of my kinks of firearm-related guro and military power fantasies at the same time!
>>
File: SDC15093-1.jpg (102KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
SDC15093-1.jpg
102KB, 800x520px
So.
What's better, the Falchion, or the Greatsword?
>>
>>53847394
I was literally just listening to running in the 90's
>>
>>53847339
DISCORD

WHATEVER DID WE DO

TO MAKE YOU TAKE OUR WORLD AWAAAAY
>>
>GM is tired of your fun
>Replaces your gun with a similar model, fresh from the factory with new firmware that prevents MP3000000 from playing.
Would you go on a quest to every gun store in the Galaxy to find the one that hasn't been updated yet?

>>53847414
Falcata

>>53847445
Star Fox x Macross x Initial D confirmed
>>
>>53847414
Falchion
>2d4 damage (avg of about 5 damage)
>18-20/x2 critical hit range
>Slashing Damage
>Two-handed
>Favored Weapon of Lamashtu, Sobek, Reymenda, Uruskreil, Kro'Akoth, and Ruil
Greatsword
>2d6 damage (Average 7)
>19-20/x2 crit range
>Slashing damage
>two-handed
>Favored weapon of Gorum, Ashukharma, Smiad, Zursvaater, and Trelmarixian

The falchion benefits far more from Keen than the Greatsword does, but the Greatsword benefits more from size increases (but isn't the most optimal weapon for it).

At level 1? Pick the Greatsword. As soon as you can grab yourself a Keen Falchion, spring for it, because at that level, weapon damage dice start to not matter.
>>
>>53847445
IS THE NEW WAY I LIKE TO BE
>>
>>53847414
The Nodachi
>>
Tonight on FotJR:

>A bugbear starts slapping everyone with his minuscule dick
>GLORIOUS GOBLIN KING orders him to take a dirt nap.
>Shalelu tries to charge, nearly gets pinned and ravaged for her efforts
>Saboten pulls her out of there, smacks him with GLORIOUS GOBLIN KING
>Everyone disgusted by the bugbear takes turns shanking it
>It cockslaps Aster on the forehead.
>Saboten enters a cold fury
>Etan once again kills the enemy with a crit for "Fuck you" damage.
>Party loots his room, though we don't find much.
>Saboten castrates the now deceased bugbear and shoves it into his mouth.
>Party comments about how everyone is getting real stressed by the rape dungeon.
>Aster and Tia are worried that they aren't stressed.
>Continue searching the floor.
>Suddenly tentacle monster out from the cove
>Poisons Quinn
>Quinn of course rolls a nat one on the save. :B
>Doesn't manage to tentacle her though.
>Tentacles Etan as a consolation prize when he stabs it.
>Sweettooth saves the day by shooting it with gun
>Sweettooth: Kills Tentacle Yaoi Dead.
>Continues exploring.
>Find cave expecting some manner of tentacle beast or other lewd boss fight
>Get +1 Hide armor made from doggos instead.
>Eventually find the bedrooms.
>Etan finds a massive stash of Nualia and Tsuto's homemade porn, promptly confiscates it.
>Tia finds Bachelors Snuff, slips it into Rubio's inventory for /pgg/ to find.
>With one mercenary down there, party feels merciful and decides to diplomance instead of murder.
>We solve the diplomacy problem the old fashioned way
>We throw the prostitute at it.
>Or rather, Saboten offers to sweeten the deal... with an appointment once the group returns to Sandpoint.
>Between that, and the fact that we spared the girl he was sweet on, Orik becomes more than willing to divulge all the secrets.
>Leads us back to a secret door we somehow missed in the first room we searched.

Next week, we'll be off to take down Nualia and Tsuto.
>>
>>53847571
Boy, I can't wait to hear the thread start blowing up about what a bunch of useless faggots we all are and should all kill ourselves.
>>
>>53847578

You're all useless faggots and should kill all yourselves.
>>
>>53847571

Well, hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves.
>>
>>53847578
You're cute and I want to pinch your cheeks.
>>
Given how unbelievably wealthy dragons are with their hoards, I find it a bit silly to think that none of them have a draconic holy man on standby just in case some upstart adventurers try to kill them with the ability to resurrect their corpses if they manage to succeed.
>>
>>53847716

You think a dragon would willingly give some of their hard-earned treasure to some god-botherer on the off-chance the latest batch of tiny annoyances prove lethal?
>>
Are there any modules/etc that focus on the pathfinder society? I haven't checked shattered star yet, but that's on the list.
>>
>>53847625
I have learned that Saboten needs to be more forward.

Even if she is the dorkiest prostitute ever.
>>
>>53847571
>homemade porn
IMPORTANT EVIDENCE
>>
>>53847773
Look man, if Malefor, Bringer of Doom could be cut down by a bunch of monkeys with swords, what's to say you or I couldn't have the very same thing happen to me one day? A couple thousand gold of insurance is pocket change for the mental security I have in knowing that if something were to happen I have someone I can trust to resurrect me.
>>
>>53847848

>A couple THOUSAND

Are you even actually listening to yourself at this point.
>>
New thread

>>53848397
>>53848397
>>53848397
>>53848397
>>53848397
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.