[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation:Bug Hunt Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 56

File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
It appears the Vox had a blackout.No matter.
I hereby continue this Federation session.
>>
>>53700683

p̢͝ŗe͘s̶e͜n̢̡͟t̸/̀͢r̵̸ea̧d̛y/̡͡á̛̛cco̕͢u̷nte̢̨d ͘f̧͟o̕͞r̛
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
>>53700683
First for storm kings are chumps
>>
At least no one was killed by the blast.

It appears that,before the Vox cut,something tapped into it and spoke.Did any of you get the credentials?
>>
>>53700719
The empress was last seen in federation space before never being heard from again, and now there was an unprovoked attack on a So'Vih world by federation forces. What hwppens next?
>>
>>53700779
>>53700450
Why do you seek to burn, the world is purged, and I free of that lowly So'Vih body. And now I know you have eyes beyond eyes. Father will hear of all this.
>>53700516
The heaven that once was, will be again, a land without this mindless death, without the need to burn worlds, this is Moxif's guidance. This is Fathers promise.
>>53700544
I do not fear such creatures, agents of the deciever.
>>
>>53700779
It said it had shed its primitive form and became the stormking
>>
>>53700803
She is on Ru, under the protection of the venerable Rukaar. She is undergoing treatment for her injuries caused by a stormking.
>>
>>53700809
so̵m̧͞et̶͘hi̸̶n̢̡̧g̷͢ ̵̛c̨ál̡̀͘;̛l̕͟i̧͢͜n͝͡g̕ ̕͟i̕͞t̴şel̸̡f̷̶̸ ́tḩ̕e̵͜ ̵́n͢éh̛pį̷͜l̴im͘͟ s͝t̸o̴̧͢r̴̵m͞k͜iņ̴̴g̛͢
̢̕s͜a͞i̧̡͝d̶͟ ͝ţho̡͞s͟͞e͟͠ ̵̡t̸h͡i̛n̵̕ǵ̢͠s̛
so̧m̷̡e͠ţ́h̛i̴͢n̸̵g̢ ça̡l̨̧;̶l͜i͢ņg ̴i̛t̕s͢͠e̶͝l̡f̢ t̢h̶͠e͢ n̨͘e̕͠p̧̀h̸͘i̧̧ĺ̛͢im͡ ͝s̨t̶͘̕ò̸r̶͡m͡kin̡g̀̕ ̡͟
͝sà̴i̴d̵̀ ̴̨t͞h̀o̴̡s͡e̷͢ ̸t̷͟͢h̷̶i̴ngs̷̢
i̡̡͘t̀͠ t̛h͘͠ì̵ń͢ks̨ ̕͜i̢͞t͢ i͝͠s ̛p̨͟s̵͝y̵̨̕ćh̨̕͟ìc ͟͢i͟t̶̛ ̨͟͠t̵h́͢in͜͡k͘s̕ ͠it̵́ ̕i̵̡s̵ a̸̡̧ ͟hi̶̢͟v̛e̷̕͞
̧W̴̛̕e̶̵ ̷ẃill̷ ̡͠f̶in͟d̶̸ ̶i̢͡͝ţ̧
̧͞w̕e͡ ͟ẁ̡i͝l͘l̶ ̕͞s̸͠ub̶̢͟s̵ư̴m͢e i̢t̕
we ̶̷wil̛l̀ *̧͢en̕͝d̵̨͞ ̕͡it
>>
>>53700809
Thank you,01.

I now see why the So'Vih abandoned the StormKings.

They were weak.
Angels must be strong.
>>53700803
It is simple,Storm King.
We tell them that your kind polluted it,and we helped cleansed it.The Empress in on Ru,like Baron Taxla said,although she has not appeared for some time.
>>
>>53700837
If we find one,I'll let you subsume them all.

But I need that "Father's" body.It will help me immensely.
>>
>>53700831
I wonder why she hasn't responded.Ovaa was already transported back to the Assembly by Rukaar.
>>
>>53700891
>>53700917
w̨e͘ a͢dm͜ít ̧̨t̀̕h̵įs̢ ̀̕ǹ͡ơ̢̛t̶͡͡ ̧̛a̛ ͟͞r̴a͘͝ti̶̡͠o̢͡n͟s̷͢/̕͘͡t͡h̨͟i͢͝n͢͟͠kíng̶͢ ̷̶̀h̡a̛͞͠t͡e̢͝ ̡̛͟b͝u̴t̀͞ ̸́͝s̸͟͟om̴̛ę ̛p̢a͝rt̶͢͠ ̷̵d̷e͜e̷p̵ ̀be͠lo̴ẁ̧͢/̢p̷͝rí̶ma͡l̷ ̡̨m̨̀ak̡ȩ͞ ̧͟u̷s̢/͜͢i̷͜/w̴͝͝ę ̷͜hea͞r̵̴͠ ̡͡o̢f̕͘ ̶̨à̸ń͜o̴t̵̛h̵̕e͘r͢ ̵̕h̷̨i͠v̶̴̛e͟͠m̴iǹd ̛̛a̡n̨̕͢d͝ ̵͝d̢e̕s̵iŗ̀é/̵n̢͡e͝e̷d̨̀ ̡̀t̸͡ò̡ ̨ta͢͞k̀͟e ̷̀óvé̛̕r͘͠/̷s̛u͜͠b̷ś͟um̀͘é̛ a̷nd ́͞p̴̷r͢ơ̡͟v̸e/ ̢͡à͝s̸̶̀s͝e̕r̀̕t͝ ̸d̶̵o͟m̡̕͢iǹ̛ąn͜c̡e̷͢/̵p̷ò̧w͜͝e̵r̨ ̧́͠a͡s̶̀͜ ̷ ͢fo̴r͠e̷͟m̴͡o͘͠s̵͟͟t͞/̸̀on̸͘ly̵ ̶̵h̕͝͡i̴͠v̧͜e̛m̶̕i̧̧͟n̸̴d
>>
Excuse me for a moment,fellow Ambassadors.I will return,it's just that Sadan answered my voicemail.

>Carter disconnects from the Vox.
>>
>>53700831
Injuries she got by killing my brother in cold blood.
Regardless, it is too late the people are losing trust in your federation. I can taste their anger.
>>53700837
Why must you war against us? You are no Nephilim, but you are of angelic thought.
>>53700873
Tell them the myths from bedtime stories are why you all burnt a world to nothing.
>>
File: timemachine[1].jpg (796KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
timemachine[1].jpg
796KB, 1920x1080px
>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the room
>--Dripping--, ((Oil)), ((Metal Growing))
>Reality breaks down into non-existence, before popping back in suddenly over and over and over again, until it just stops
>The smell of bile and oil fills the room as something unholy, something that is not meant to be pushes itself into the room
>Something made out of churning clockwork and flesh, larger than all of Creation, Dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders
>>
>>53700917
She needed a month if I'm not mistaken to recover her limbs. She seemed to have sparked a rather peculiar friendship with Lord Rukaar.
>>
>>53700944
Or,before I go I can just screencap this Vox conversation.

Bedtime stories can't be killed in cold blood.
>>
>>53700944

t̷̷h͘ȩrę̨ ̢͟c̵͝an̵͢ ̷̀͠o̷n͡l͜͡y̨̡͝ ̷̨͜b͝e̡ ̛oņ̸͡è̶͠
cơ̧ns̢u͡͝m̢̨̨e̶/̢̛͟s̷̸̀u̧bd̶͜ue/d̀͝o̸m̨in̶a͘t̷̢͝è̡͜
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
>>53700683

Present.

The Thorns have collected a few intact samples. Unable to determine cause of death with their equipment, but they are being moved to orbital launch platforms for transport.

We lost quite a few units during the detonation, but more are in transit, as well as a few Branches to direct hunting efforts. If no one objects, I'd like to fully seed this planet with a mechanical ecosystem. Happy to donate any excess materials to the war effort against the Storm King.

>>53700837
May your will prove superior to it. Although I will say you will have competition from the elder Roots on who gets to consume it first.

>>53700944
From this world, new life shall bloom. Until those delightful Gardeners return, we shall till the soil.
>>
>>53700944
The Dukedom is merely a ally of the Federation, full membership dose not suit our goals entirely.
>>
>>53700965
What the people know is what matters, not the high lords and preists. This is why Moxif willed Father, this is we were sent to guide them.
>>
>>53701010

I believe in freedom on information. However, knowledge is power, power is money. I've had these transmissions streamed live to my people for a small subscription fee. I can assure you, while the audience is horrified at the destruction of wrought in cleansing the world, the votes are in and your destruction is the fan favorite choice.

The mountains damn your paradise. It is not ours.
>>
>The room boils and rolls as a tangible nothingness enters the room.
>A spectrum of blackness, a ray of colours that cannot be erupts from it.
>That which once was, and shall be again speaks.
My children, all of you my childred, what has wrought such a wrongness in this world, such sadness and hardship upon you all.
>>
File: feck off.jpg (71KB, 916x859px) Image search: [Google]
feck off.jpg
71KB, 916x859px
>>53701221

w͜͝e̕͡'̷̷̛̕v̸̢͜͢e̵̢͝ ̸̨͢b̕͜e͠͝ę̀́͡͡n͞ ̵̷s̴̸̢̀͢a͜͜͞v̶i̡̕͡͠ń̶ǵ̵̀͡ ̴͜͡t͘ḩi̶̸͘͜͞s̢͜͢ ̸w̸̨͟è̴͜͜ ̴̸͟͡h̷͘͘͡a̸̷ve̡̢͡ ̴̨̧͘b͜͟ȩ́͞e̵̵n̶͜͝ ̸t̢̧͘͠o͟͡l̶̶̨̢̕d̀̕/͜͟͡i̵͘͜n̡͢͞͡f̧͜ǫ̀̕r̡̛̀̕͠m̢͜͟ę̡͜͠d̷̛͜͠͠ ̛͘͞t̨́͜h́̀̕͞a͘͜͞t̕͜͝͞ ̧͜͢͠t̵͞h̕͟͝i̢s͜ ̧͘m̨͘͜͢͡a̵͡͠͝k̴̨̧̀͠e̴̡̢͜ş͘͢͠ ̸͞t̷͟͢͠h̨į̸͡n͢͜ǵ̶͝s̨̧̀̕͡ ̸̢̀͜l͝i̶͜k̴̶̨̢͡ę͡ ̀͞y̷̴̡̕o̢u̵̢͢ ̨́̕G̨͟͞O̶͜͜ ̨͢A̛͢W̷̴À̷͘Ý̵̛͟ ̸̢̛Ą́͝͠N̢̡͘͞D͝ ̸͘͢*̡͢͢E̷̢̢̧̕N̡̧͝D̸̸̢
>>
>>53700947
>Within a about a minute or perhaps an eternity, the thing fully manifests, gears grinding away at the light of existence, flesh-like metal growing over the firmament of Creation, a nightmarish ticking and screeching sound humming throughout the background

///GREETINGS///
%%THE COURT Has Deemed This Unit Suitable For Relations Once More%%
@JOY@
>>
>>53701251
My child, what troubles you so, Father is listening.
>>53701010
Enough child, you have done enough harm begone from here.
>>
File: ThisGoldWatch[1].png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ThisGoldWatch[1].png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>53701221
++VILENESS++
^^OMEGA^^ $$THE FIRST AND THE LAST$$
((Dictates That You CEASE))
>//DANTALION//s form seems to grow and stretch, forming blades and weaponry in response to the new presence
>>
>>53701300
>>53701315

e̵̕x̶̴͢͞t̶̴̛̀r̷̡̡͢a̵̢͟ ̷̢̕d̨̢̨i̸͟͜m͞e̴̵͝n̸̨̛̛s̛͘ì̸͘ó̴̸̕͟n̸͠͝ ̷̶̢͝͡t̴̡̛͢h͢͞į̡͠n̷̡͠g̶̶̸͡s̸̡ ̶̧ķ́́e̵̢͜e͡͝ṕ̕ ̡̛a̴̛͘͢r̶͝r̷̶̡̕i̶͟͝v̷̀̀͘͠é/̕͜͠s͝͞h̨̨̀o̸w͢͜į͝n̶̛g̷̨̧͟͢ ̴̢͡u̴̶͠͡͞p̡͠
̡͟͜͞t̸̢̀͠h́͟͜ey̡̕͡ ̧́́͢͡ḑ̶̛͟o͘͞͝ ̷̛͟͝͠n̶̛͜͝oţ ̴͠r̢̕͠e̶̡á̡l̵͜͠͠ì̸̕z̀̀e̶̢̕͞ ̨͟͟t́̀͞h̵̀̀͟͠è̴̶̷̕i̴̶ŗ́͘͜ ̡̀̕á̕͘ú̵͟r̷̀a̷̕/́͡͝p̢̨̕͜͡r̷̴̸̨͝e͘͢ś̨͠e̷͝n͠͝ç̵̴̢e̡͜͢͞ ̸̢͝i̧̧̨̛͘n̨̕͜͡͠t͡͝ȩ̷̶̵͞r̨͞͠͡f̵̨́e̕͝ŗ̸̷e͠s̸͡ ́̕/̵̀͜ḿ̸̧͞͝ę́s̢͞s̵͝é́͟͠s̶̕̕ ̴́w̷̷̨í̵̢t̢́̕͟h̛́ ̶͡͡w̷̢̨è̷̷͜/̶̢͠i͢͡/̧̨͜͠o̸͟͝u̷̶̢r̢͘͝ ̶̴s̛̕y̵̨ǹ̨á̸̛̛͜p̡̀́͘͡s̷̢͘͡e̢̕͞/̢m̡̀͢͡͠ì̶͘͢ǹ̵̴̡͟d̨̀̀͘͢
̴̛͘t̶̨h̶̷̛͟͞i̸̵̶͘͢s̡͟ ̡ç̷͜͡͞ą̴̧͘u̧͢ş̶̴e̵̸̛͞s̵̕͢͝ ̷̡p̢͞a̛i̵̛n̵͞͡/̴̨͘ś̵̷̨͝ļ̶͢͠ù̵͠͡g̷͞͡ģ̴̴̴̕ì͠s̸̸̢͢h̷̵ń̷͜͡ę͝s̛͢s̷̢̢͜/̸̨̨͜͡p̡̀̀͠a̡̧͘i̴̷͘͢ń̶̷͘͠
̢̢͘p̕͞l̴̶̢e̶̡ą̶̵̧s̸̢͘͜͝e͜͟ ̸̨͢͞l̸̛̀ę̷̢͝͠a̶̢v̷̨e̵͠ ̶͢͞ó̴̸̡ŗ̵ ̴̷̨͘t̶̶̨o̵̡͟͠w̵͘n̷ ̷̴͟d̨̛̛o̸͘͟͡w͘͝͞n͠ ̛̛t̨̢̡͝h̡̢͟e͜ ̀̕͞ẃ̸̸ḩo̸̴̡͠l̵̴̢͡ȩ̷̶́͞ ́́͝͝a̵͟u̴̢͜͟͟r̢͠à̸͟
>>
>>53701221
>>53701300

You are no kin of mine, cosmic thing.

>>53701315
If you can hurt that thing, please do so.

>>53701324
I can express ship you some crystalline mirth if you need to isolate that part of yourself from the rest to deal with this thing.
>>
>>53701315
Child, as dust becomes stars and stars become dust, conflict is meaningless. I have come here to right wrongs, especially those of my son Azra. I fear it was to early to give him such freedoms.
>>53701324
My poor child, I am sorry to cause you such pain. I'm sorry I could not come in person, I fear other reprocusions if I were to my son
>>
>>53700978
If you have recovered those samples,please send them to me.
>>53701010
Keep in mind that I am not part of the Federation.I would be willing to nuke all the So'Vih worlds to stop you,vile being.
>>53701251
I am afraid that only works on Elder things,01.Father is not as powerful,I'm sure.
>>53701387
Sup,Daddy-o.Give your brat a spanking,he's an ass.
So,what have you come here for?
>>53701315
Wait,let me place bets.
Also,you still haven't answered my question from earlier.
>>
>>53701315
>Carter presses a button.A syringe comes out from the Vox unit,sampling the blades.

Go ahead,DANTALION.If he tries anything cut him up.
>>
So, what is this Father?
>>
>>53701474
I am not sure.
>A knock is heard from the Vox.

Escuse me,but I must go for a while.Sadan has arrived.Make sure Father doesn't kill everyone.
>>
File: 130573745120412.jpg (491KB, 1350x1198px) Image search: [Google]
130573745120412.jpg
491KB, 1350x1198px
r̢̀͡a̴̷͘͡l̢l̶̸͘y̷͘͜͜͜i̷̧ņ̧͠g̴̸̨͞͡/̀́͠ş̸̸͡u̴̧̢͟m͜m̵͢͝o̷̸̢͡n̸̡͢ ̴̀ş̀̀͟w̡͠a̷̷̢͜r̡m̸̛/̧͢f̷͞l͡e̸̡͘͢e̶͝t̛̕͡͡
̶̧m͝o͘̕͠͡ŕ̸̨̛e̵̵̕ ̷̶̀͡t̷̨͝͝h̢̛͠ą̛n͞ ̷̡͡͝ớ̛̀͘ń͝ȩ͜͠͝ ̀̕c͘à̧̡n̨ ̸̢̢͜͢p̕ĺ͝a̡̡ỳ͢ ̨́͘át͡͡͡ ̶̛̕p͘͝s̛͟͠ý̵c̵̸̕͝h̸̶͢i͘͠͝c̶ ̡̀̕i͢͢ǹ͢͝t̶̵̸͡e͜͜r̷̶͢͢f̀͘ȩ̴̀̕͡ŕ̷͝e̴͘͢ǹ̡͜c̴̨͜e̵̵̴͡ ̸̶g̨̛͜͠a̡̛͢m̵͞e̶̡
́ţ̕͜͡͞r̨̢̀͘ỳ̢ ̀͘͝t̷̸̀͢o̧̡͢ ͟͞d̸̨͜͡ò̶͟͠ ̵͞͞͞y̸̛o̧͠ù̴̴͟r̢͘̕ ̨r̷̡͠e̷̶̢͘͜à́̕l͞į̴t̨̕y̴̶ ̶̢̢͘͜b́͜é̴͡n͢͝d̴́͝į̵̶ń̶́͟ģ̵́̕ ̨́͘͠t̛r̵͞ì̧͟c̵̕͢͜͡ḱ͡͡s͢ ̡͘͞w̷̸̛h̶̀͠͞e̸̷͘͜n̛͟͜͞ ̵̛́͜m͜ớ͘l̴͠͠e̢̧͝͡ş͟͢͠ ̴o̧̢͟͠f̷͟͡͡ ̛̛i̶̧͜/̡̀͟u͘͟͝s̶̵͢͡͠/̨͘͢͠ẃ̢͞e̵̛ ̶a̡̨̛r̷͘e̷̡ ͝͝b̷͜͠l̵̨͞ó́͜c̡̢̛ķ̵i̛͟ń̸͝g̷̨̧͢͠ ̸̛͘y̴͡ơ̡͘͝ų̡̡͜r͟͟͢ ̵̕͢t̸̛h͝o̴̶͟ú͞͠g̴h̵̡̕͞ś͘͡
>>
>>53701422
I have come to stop the needless death of my sweet children. Azra will be confined to the homeworlds, I won't let the troubled child do more harm. I ask in return you do not harm the So'Vih worlds, my children, nephilim, So'Vih, Veli, Gol, of all the beautiful kinds do not deserve death.
>>53701474
My child, I am one who cares
>>
night my dudes
>>
File: gh[1].jpg (747KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gh[1].jpg
747KB, 1600x1600px
>>53701324
<<We Apologize MERGED ONE>>
**We** $$SHALL$$ ##Try Not To Annihilate Your Many MINDS##
((WE)) <<Cannot Say The Same For The>>
&&VILENESS&& //However//
>As //DANTALION// says this, its form reconfigures itself into a mass of seemingly harmless cubes, but looking closely one could notice the impossibly sharp, near-nanoscopic fibers dotting along them
>>
>>53701422

They are in transit to launch site. Due to salvage operations, they are working purely on solar and battery power. It won't be too much longer for them to reach you. Once we have them in orbit, we'll express warp them to you. Thankfully outside of neural disruption, the transit has no other ill effects on organic mass.

>>53701520
There is a price they must pay for the extinguishing of so many consciousness. Sending him to his room and grounding him is insufficient for the crime they have committed. I do not call for their death, but they will still pay.

Had it up to my petals with these damn eldritch bein--

>Camera feed cuts out, small placeholder of "We'll be right back after avoiding these near death experiences." A pleasant little selection of background music started playing over her video feed

Life beckons, see you all later
>>
>>53700950
that she has,and some of my people have taken a liking to her
>>
>>53700944
aye you cand duel me anytime ya landloving mother fuking pig suckin couch humpin milk drinkin father lickin bastard
>>
t͠h́͝i̛̛s̕͡ u̡n͜͝it̡ ̴́s͞h̕͝al̡l͜ ̕g̶o̵̧
̕͢w̸͢e ͝s̛h͡a̶̕l̡l͜͡ ̢͝r͢e̸t̡̛u͟͞r͢n̶̕͠ ͠ ̷̨̧wh̨en̶̸͜ ̡w͘͞e ̢͟h̡a͡v̷̀͡e̡ ͞ąda̵̛p͢te̶̛͝d̸͟͡/̛́̕ć̛̕h̛an̶͝g͝͞e̷͠d̸̡͞/̸̢͘e̷v͠o̧͢l͘v̶͠e͠d͟ a̕ ̀w̢ay̵ ͝f͝͝ǫ̶̸r̢͜͝ ̶́our͜ s̸̢yn̵̴͟a͝p̶̴ş̛e̸/̢m͢͞͞i̡͠nd͢ ͢͡ţ͘o͘͘ ̵͝ń͜ot b̧͜e d́i̸͠ş͢t͞u̧̕͡ŕb̸e̡͡d̛/̡͡i̴̷n̕t̕͢e̴r͢f͝͞e̴re͞d̵͡ ̴͜by a̸̛l̢l̵̸ ̨͜t͘he͟ ̸͠ȩ̴̕x̛̕t̵̛r͞a ̸̢͝d̨̛í͡m̵̷éns͟͜ion͝al͞ ̡c̀r̴e͘͜a͢từ͞rę͟s̨͡/́ou̵͠t͟si̢͠dę͡r͡s̨
̵͡͡
>>
>>53701674
You call me eldrich child, yet I was born into this world, I am of flesh and blood, and was but a child once too. This is but image, my form is, too unpleasent, for you cute things.
>>53701677
Her... no one has ever hurt me like she did. Be careful child, though Azar was wrong in what he did, she, she is, she is trouble. If you and she are willing, I seek audience with her. No tricks, I do not lie to my children. I am willing to meet on your terms.
>>
>>53701833
by my terms
you go alone,you go unarmed and if ya even hurt her or think about it ill wear your intestines like a key chain
>>
Holy shit I look away for a while and I've missed an entire thread, what the fuck. What is even happening?!

I get the impression the events in Ryush are just inconsequential next to galaxy-shaking disasters, terrorists and extra-dimensional entities...

And now I've gotta hit the sack, so I'll miss even more-!
>>
File: 1456433339183.jpg (307KB, 1128x798px) Image search: [Google]
1456433339183.jpg
307KB, 1128x798px
>>53700978
>Until those delightful Gardeners return, we shall till the soil.

Seek, and you shall find. I apologize for the information blackout, our method of superluminal travel does not allow mid-flight communications. I believe we are due for a data package on the conditions of this world? We have a standard week until we reach the planet, and in that time we could formulate the steps necessary to heal your scorched world.
>>
>>53701919
t̴͝ḩ̶͞i̵͢͟s ͜u̡͢n̢i͡t̨ has̵ ̷̕i̢t̢s̵̀ ͘th̸͡r̷e̵̛e̕ ́m̛͜͡ól̸̛͘e̷͡s̛̕͢ ̵̸͢ ͠wo̧͜r̴͠t͟͝h̴ of̀͞ ̴e̴̕̕ỳ̕e̢s ̛ớņ͠ yo͘͢͠u̷̢͜ ͢ņ͡o̵n͟͠ ̷͝m͜͟e̡a̕͠t͢͡ ͝͝t̸͜h̸͠i̢ņg
͘w̨͠e̢̨͝ ̡͘͟k̴̡ǹ͡ow th́̕̕e͝ n̷̛ơn ̷̡m̛e͠͞ą̡ţ͞ ̀ki͢͞n̸̕ģ͡ ͡i̶s̶ ́͠͞h̡i̛͟d̀in̛͡g̴̶̡ a͟͡͞m̷̸͢o̸̡ns̵t̸ ͘͝͡ ̴͝t̢̀h͘͟is̴̷ ͡pla̷ce͝/̡y͜͡o̢ư͟͟
>>
>>53701856
Of course. My image holds no weapons. My flesh cannot come. It would, would be difficult. She would understand, she would know.
>>
>>53701965
and stahp your talkin weirdness it bothers me
>>
File: Ambassador Shazerad.png (73KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ambassador Shazerad.png
73KB, 300x360px
>>53701957
We have no kings, Prethoryn. We no longer need leadership, only consensus.

Keep your distance and we will keep ours.
>>
>>53701988
I am sorry my child, that is not my intention. It will be, an, an... event to see her again. I am afraid I must depart, there are many young who need my care.
>The blinding darkness swirls and froths, boubling into itself until it is no more.
>>
>>53702127
what is ya deal ya tryin to lat da queen or sumdin,"oh ima have an event if i see her or she is trouble stay away" go die in da hole ya were barfed from
>>
Fellow Ambassadors what have i missed in my absence? Has the fleet been deployed to deal with this this threat?
>Gathers his bodyguard aboard a small transport heading towards the system of interest
I won't be on too long so somebody catch me up
>>
I am back,my friends.Sadan is currently in the back,unpacking her bags.
>>53703766
A Storm King showed up,and the Dukedom and I glassed the planet it was on.Then,the "Father",the original Storm King,showed up,and appears to want to parley.

Let me tell you,this was a valuable enterprise.Also,it has shown what Dukedom-Wastes relations can cause.We are one step closer to solving this Storm King business.And I now have some ideas on how to deal with other issues...
>>53702156
Aye,Rukaar.It is great to see you.I'd reccomend not attempting to let the Father speak to the Empress until she arrives and we ask some questions.Remember,they can use psionics,so let's make sure she has a platoon of Imin around her before initiating contact with Father.
>>53702003
Excuse him,Shazerad.He has been persecuted by a synthetic enemy,and has a natural distrust of metal sentients.
How goes the Garden?You could certainly aid Frond in terraforming the glassed planet.
>>53701674
I will check if they arrived once I reach the Wastes.Thank you,Silver,if calling you that is fine.
>>
>>53701861
I actually want to see what happened in Ryush.Some capitalist plant people are also coming soon,and amidst these new events I want to see how Eortan reacts.

I'll fill you in tommorow if you want
>>
>>53703766
And I changed the rules.Go see them,it makes armor and shield values more interesting.
>>
>>53704387
While it is distressing to hear of the slavery of the Storm Kings over more sentient beings i am glad that now at least the situation is stable. If you need me you know where to reach me but i must retire for the night. And me and Iron Bloom are currently collaborating at a military research station in I believe the Alpha Sigma system if you wish to visit. The area of study is psionics and especially defense against pyschic manipulation of the type the Storm Kings use. Keep me informed if you discover anything of note.
Ooc it's up to you to keep the thread alive i can't afford to stay up late. Good night thread.
>>
///WE SHALL/// $$Return To The Court For Now$$ ##TO LOOK## ^^Over The Data We Have
Recorded^^
((We Bid You A Great)) &&REST&& ++Federation++
>>
>>53704792
>>53704896
Good night,my friends.
Okay,so I guess I'll keep this thread alive.At least until the different timezone Ambassadors wake up.
>>
Greetings all. What's on the Federation agenda today?

I was thinking, maybe instead of a giant group picture of all the ambassadors in the OP pic, how about we make a flag for the Federation?
>>
>>53706143
I believe we must deal with the Storm Kings.They were troublesome,earlier.
Regardles,I apologize,but I need rest.I've been helping Sadan get acquainted with the Wastes,and am incredibly tired.I will see you in a few hours,Ovaa.
Ooc
Maybe.I already submitted the Drawthread,but a flag would be fine as well.How should we design it?
You can type your response,but I seriosly need sleep now.I'll talk in a few hours.
Goodnight.
>>
>>53706364
Also,that reminds me.
Ovaa,before I go,I sent you a gift through the tube system.It should contain some foodstuffs from the Wastes,as a thanks for your gifts.If it isn't sent to your chambers,it should be at the Front Office.
Don't worry,it isn't poisonous.I checked.
Goodnight,my friend.
>>
>>53700683
Where is this pic from? Warframe?
>>
>>53706402

Yep, that's Nidus I think.
>>
>>53706414
Thanks.
>>
>>53706364
>>53706386
I thank you for your gift Mr.Carter I will savor every bite of it.

Ooc: maybe we could have a few stars surrounded by a galaxy/our logo on the flag?
>>
>>53704387
i will take dat advice but im bringing an army of my men.we can resisit psionics to a degree as well,but dats just stubborness
>>
>>53706755
oh and ovaa heres da foood dat you asked for freshly hunted and skinned
>>
>>53707746
ì̳̝̝͇̬n͇͓͙ṱ̢̻͓̰̳̤e̶͚̘̟͈̤r͔s͕͕̤ep̣̼͖̼̭̯̝͞t̢̯̤e̱̦̱̞d̡̟̭̜̮̱̦ ͙̥̪͕͙͡/͟/̛̖̼̘͕̪s̭̺̫t̶̘̫̱̭o̠͠l̖̙̭̣e͔͇̭͇n̫̥
͔̼̮̺d̫̗̥̤̭è͇ͅv̛̳̙o̜͔͖u̮̠̱̼̭̺rͅer̞̣e̶̳̱d͎͔̤/͓̱c͘o͔̝͚̪̖n̳̼̮s̗͇̺u͎̼m̬̣̹͙e/̯̰e̡a͉̹̞͙̘͟t̸̩̝̭
>>
>>53704410
That's gratifying to hear. In the absence of any major disaster, I'd better make things interesting there then!

>>53706143
[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
Preliminary intelligence report for the Kingdom of Eortan (ongoing)
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to submit a further request to the Federation parliament for assistance in the Ryush refugee crisis. I know questions regarding the situation have doubtless been raised by the unfortunate events of yesterday, but I assure all honoured representatives and ambassadors that the isolated actions of a few fringe criminal elements are no reason to doubt Eortan's ability to police the refugee camps and ensure the security of aid workers. Already Federation aid has saved tens of thousands of lives, but if we are to limit the extent of sapient suffering, more must be done as soon as pos-
>>
>>53709290
[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
And now more on our continuing coverage of the Ryush refugee crisis. Despite a complete Eortite media blackout, our brave and selfless sources have managed to procure yet further footage of what appears to be a rapidly-deteriorating situation in the Ryush sector! Once again, please be advised this footage may disturb sapients of an sensitive disposition.
>Scenes of what appears to be a running battle between Eortite navy ground troopers and an indeterminate group of Zaydran, armed with chemical-propellant slug weapons. The Eortite forces are sheltering behind barricades and trying to protect a refugee camp checkpoint from external attack, while the zaydran use vegetation, abandoned vehicles and roadside ditches for cover.
This appears to be far from an isolated incident, with rumour within the refugee camp indicating that other camps have been attacked, alongside government buildings and financial institutions. Unfortunately, we have no further footage at this time, owing to the media blackout, but we will provide you with updates and new footage as it becomes available. This has been a Federation News Network breaking report.
>>
>>53709301
Q̕ú̴e͝śt͝i̸͟͝ò̵n̕͟/̨̀qư̡e̵r̸̸͝y̶͞ ̵̢̛y̶óur̷̨͡ h̛͢oly̕ ̨̀͞m̷e̡̢a͞t̵ ͞is̢͘͜ ̢͟s̷͠h̕̕è̢̕lt̡é͝r̛͘͜i̶ń̴g̛ ͠f̡̀ǫ̛́r͢e̢̛i͡g̀͞͞ń͜͝ ̛́m̴͠e̷a̶̶̵t̸ ̶͟c̢̀o̡r̸͝r͞e̢ct̡?̵͡ ͝À̵ń̕d̢̕ ͞ņ́ow̕͟ ̧́t̶he̛ ̷͘͠f́͡ò̧r̸̶̷e͘i̢g̡͠n̢ me͜͟at i̕s͞ ̶͠͞à͜t͢t̴̵a̷͝çk͞͝i͠ǹg̵͟ ̶y̶o͜͡u͢r̸̢̛ ͘h̢o̷̷͘l̶̢y̷̕ ̴̧me̶at̢?̢͞ ͠W̧h͟͞y ̸͞͞t̨h̷͟͜e̡n̶̛ ̷͠do ͘yó͢u͘ ͠n̛o͠t e̴v͠ic̡̛t͘͡/̵̛p͡u͢rg̡̛͢ę͝/͠͞r̛͠e̛̕t̢ál̵̨í͝a̵̶t̸̡͞e ͠à͝s ̨t̡h̴͡e̸̶ f́͘͟o̶̢̧re̶i̶g̸ņ͢ ̷͝mea̶t ̵́͘c̴͟l̨͢e̛a͠r̀l̴͘y̷̴͟ ̛do̷͞ȩ͟s n͢o̵t ̴͘w̷a̴͟͡n̷t/̢des̡̕͢i̢͢͠r͟͝e͝/d̢́é̛́s͞e̡r̴͟v͢͝e̸͜͝ ̴̛y̨͞o͞͝͝ur͡ ķ̶͠i̴̵ńdne̕s̷̀s̴̕/͟f̵̛͢r͢ien̢ś̨h̛̀i̕p̴͜/͟be̢͟͝ņ́́ȩv̵̛͜o̧l͜e̸n̵͠c͟e̵̢̧
>>
>>53709462
You are mistaken*. The citizens of the Ryush sector are subjects of her divine majesty.. When the meteorite storm devastated the worlds they had settled, the Mandate of Heaven requires that Her Divine Majesty care for and shelter her subjects from misfortune. They are not foreigners; merely unlawful subjects who I assure the honoured representatives and ambassadors, shall be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

I understand the source of your confusion; many nations here represented are composed of only a single species. The Divine Kingdom of Eortan, meanwhile, is primarily Elasi, but also counts the Photecians, Sheraka, Uri, Sakyt and of course, the Zaydran** as subjects of Her Divine Majesty.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* Terseness detected. High chance subject feels threatened. Heightened chance of aggressive behavior
** All citizen species, save the Photecians were pre-FTL upon first contact by the Kingdom of Eortan. The Sheraka and Zaydran were annexed post-contact with the Federation, constituting a breach of Federation law, had the Kingdom of Eortan been a member.
>>
>>53709637

ap̨o̵͠͝l͠͝o̴gi̸̴̕e̕s̡̛͘/͘͠s̷o̡͜r͟͞rý̛͞ ̢f́͡͠ǫ͘r͠͞ ͜m̶͢ís̵͡ư̕n̸͠d̷̨er͝st̷a̢͡ņd̢͝i͟n̴͠ǵ/w͞r̡̡o͠ǹg̡̡nés̡̡s͞
w͜e ͟ad̶̶mi̷̡̨t́ ̀̕t̀̕h̕à̛t we͞/̧͟uś͜/̢͞i̕͠ h̨̧͡a̧͘v̧e̴ ̵̵li̧̡tt̨̀͢ĺ͢é͢ ć̛͟o̷̶ń͞ce̶p̕͠t ̛͡of ̢̛͘i̡ńt̸͞͡e̵̛ŗ͝n͢a̶͠ļ͡͠ ̛̕͡c͜o̷͜n͝f͢l̶͠i̶͡c̴̀t̡
̷w̶͢è̛͡/̛u̵s͢/̴͡i ͜às̸̨s͘ume̢͡d̨ ̀th̕͠a̴ţ͢ t̴͝he͜y ̶̴m̧̧͢u͢s̴͟t̶̨ ̧be͠ ̨͞o͠ưt̕͝s̴i͜d̷̨e t̨́ǫ̵̛ b̢è͡ ̀f̷igh͘͝ţ̛̕i̡n͞g͟ y̢ǫ͞u̕
̨͜w̡͘͜ȩ̧/̶u͢͢s/̕͢i̧ ̢͠ad̡͢mit̷̢̕ ̧̨͜wę ̶͟fo̡rg̶͢e̵t͜ ̶̛t̸̕̕h̸͡a͘͘͢t̵ ̡n͝o͟͞t͜͟ ͘͘ą̕l͞l ̷͢͟a̵̕re̷ ̀͢ó̡ń̵ȩ̷͠ ̨́
͝w̛ę/́̕͟us͞/̡i ̧ w̵̨i̢̨s̶̢͠h̛͢ ̷͢y̷͢ò̵͞u ̵ļ̸úc̸k͝ ̡i̧͝n̶͟͝ ̧͜͡c̴̷̶ru̡͢sh́͟͠i̶͞n̵g͠/̛p̶̡uni̸ś̵h̴i͝ǹ́ǵ ̷̡th̛e͝şȩ̶̶ ͢d͘͠i̵s͠side̕͜n͢t̛s̀͟/͟͡ţŕ̵̀ai̷to̢͟r̷s̢͞/̴͞s̴̛c͞um̢
̵͠
>>
>>53704387

The Garden flourishes, Ambassador. Our people rejoice at seeing the long fruits of our labor, some of them planted in the early days of our species's history, are finally beginning to sprout. You should see the wonders of our Gaia Worlds, Ambassador, veritable cornucopiae of biological diversity both hardy and in-sync with the greater ecosystem. Recently, we have begun to investigate the prospect of constructing planets from asteroids, either as proto-worlds to a magnificent venture we dub "Crown Worlds", vast rings that surround a star's habitable zone that could support... Well, trillions upon trillions of beings. You might know them as Ringworlds, the Fallen Empires of our galaxy boast a few paltry examples hither and tither, but we're researching the prospect of constructing a fresh one.

As for the matter of Frond? We could help them, and we shall. They need only ask, and provide the necessary information for healing their planetary hurts.
>>
>>53709637
Ooc just read your military briefing it was cool as shit dude. I loved the detail and how in depth you went with it. Got any advice on how i could go more in depth with my military?
>>
>>53709883
>OOC because this may be long

First, take your cues from history. The Battle of Midway, for instance, only had a total of 20 ships bigger than a destroyer on both sides COMBINED. Naturally, a stellar empire would have more resources than the Japanese or Americans in 1942, but navies are expensive as FUCK to build AND to keep in the field and every loss is a SIGNIFICANT investment, far more than the equivalent number of infantry, or even tanks. Never have a bigger navy than you need; over-inflated armies aren't nearly as big of a budget drain as ships and the first consideration of any top-level military planner is "What can we afford," hence why military contracts go to the lowest bidder.

But that's just size. For doctrine, consider your species culture and how they evolved, or the challenges they would face prior to space travel. Consider if they've been in many wars or stand-offs recently which would spark military innovation. If not, you may end up like China in the Opium Wars. Consider what kind of tasks your military is expected to perform and how they would be organised and equipped to perform these tasks. My Third Fleet needs fast and long-range ships to protect the kingdom's over-inflated borders, while such light ships would be of limited use in a line fleet like the Fourth, where the big guns of battleships would straight-up REMOVE them.

Finally, ship design and specifications. I drew from real-world examples of the Nimitz-class supercarrier, the Yamato super-batlteship and the Kirov battlecruiser as a basis for the Authority-class. Scale up the dimensions a little to account for space not really limiting your size as much (but not to 40k levels where all sense of scale is lost) and think of the role the ship plays. List the stuff it needs to fulfill that role and add some authentic-sounding names based on historic armament of ships on wikipedia.

That's about all I've covered so far... I still have a LONG way to go, but those are the basics.
>>
My fellow Ambassadors I bring you this footage which was taken while most of our members were sleeping.
>Opens up to blurry footage of what seems to be night vision. Men in sleek armor with silenced chemical slug rifles creep along what looks to be a deserted city street,the buildings all around it looking curved like they should be on ocean not on land,coming upon a massive structure. Two large bodies drop from silenced fire and ten others are similarly killed as they come to investigate. The men run to the doors of the structure using small blasting charges to break in,disabling power sources as they down the rest of the guards. The camera pans to show what the building was housing and thousands of sentient beings in chains stare back pleading for their freedom.
The men of our crack 375th Recon Brigade,"The Swift Death",were able to successfully infiltrate a Conclave world and one of their slave markets and thankfully they managed to steal ships to get all of the slaves out. Numerous Federation and Empire citizens are amongst the slaves from previous Conclave raids and we are compiling a list of beings now so we know where to release them too. All that i request is some Federation aid in feeding and clothing them while they await their travel home can you provide me with that? I would be very grateful my fellow beings.
>>
>>53710091
OOC the prethoryn navy is massive but they haven't fought in a very long time and the sips are also their home so there not great at fighting bu they make up for it by having no morale and ridiculous numbers
>>
I have returned. What news?
>>
I am back,fellow ambassadors.
Sadan won't stop onserving the ship,and she keeps trying to tink-
>Sadan,don't touch that!Yes,it is the power slot!Yes,there are 6!They will explode if handled incorrectly!
>No,I wasn't insinuating that you do your job badly.Yes,you're fine.

Sorry,she's a handful.
>>53710117
No issue,my friend.Simply just send me the coordinates and I will send food supplies.
>>53709802
Good news indeed,Shazerad.I cannot wait to see your Ringworlds.Perhaps you and the Avar may discuss different designs.
>>53709637
Sir Ty'solan,this seems like more than a criminal group.Especially considering the way your people seem to be treated.
>>53707733
Understood,Rukaar.We must not lose this fight.
>>53706755
No issue,my friend.
Ooc
Yeah,and maybe some tokens or symbols for representing the Federation Fleet,or the Plague incident,etc.The Logo would have to be decided by everyone though.
>>53706402
Ooc
Yes.It's Nidus.I chose him since he seemed to fit what I was going for.
>>
>>53710233

t̡h̷̀͜e̷ ͝͞hơl̸̸y ͟͝m͢ea̧t̨͞ i̕s ̡h͝ą̷̡v̸̴i̛n̛͡g͟͞ ͢͡m̛͟e͝a̢t̀͘ ̡̕fi̴̷gh̴t͞s̷ ̶̡w̢͜i͘͞t͢͞͡ḩ́ ͢ḩiş ̛͜o͟wn ͘m̴͟ea̷̷̧t̢͞
>>
>>53710233
Well,other Ambassadors have returned,and it seems the Eortan situation is worse.Shazerad is discussing the construction of Ringworlds.Perhaps he can help you in your reinstitution of the Avar ringworlds?
>>
>>53710284
Yes.
By the way,how is your synthetic situation going?Has it lesssened?
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
>>53710323
2009 - tchouky
uń̶su̢r̸̨͝e̴͠/̀un͜͟ķ̴n͞o̴͞wǹ
i͘t̡ ͞is̨͠ ͘a͜͞ ͜͟͞cr̷̸e̶̴̡á̧t͞u̷r̨̕e͢ o͡f̷̢ ̵s̸̴u̴b̵͘v͟͟ęr̨̕s̶̀̀iò͢n͢͡/͘in̵t͢e̶r̨nàl ̀͝͝r̵o͜͜t̸̛
͡i̷t ̵ţ̨̢a̕͜͝ķ̷́e̢s̷̨ ̵̡͜o̢͠v̧e̷r͟͞ ̨͘͞the͡ ̸͜n͘o̸n ̨̛m̴͠e̷̴a̸͞t ̵a͝n̶d ̵͢t̶̀̕h̸̨e ̨͝w̕i̴͘p͜es̨͜ ̶͘u͡p͜͜͜ ̀t͠h͢͟͠e͘ ̨m͞e̴a̛t̸ ̴̨f̨ŕ̷͢o̡m ̨͝wit̡h͝i̧n̴̸̨
̛͜w̷͢e/̛u̢͜s̵͡/̴i̢͟ ̵̸h̨̢͡a̧͠v̨͟͠e̕ ̢ǹ̶̢o ̸̸̡n̷̷ǫ͝n͡ ̀͞m̴̷e̛͘a͟͟t̴̛͜ ̶͘t͝ó̸͝ ̶bè s̴̨ứb͢v̴́͠e͞͡r͟t̸̵e̴d̵̸̵
̷̵w̧e̢/̢̀͢u̸̡͟s̵͘/͢͝ì̧̢ ͘a̵̧r͢e̢̕ ̛t̕r̶̡̧y͘i̡̨n͜͝g̶ ͝ţ͢o͝ ̕͡w̛͜ar͜n͝ ̷͘͡y͝ơ̧u̸
>>
>>53710130
>OOC
Everything I said only really applies to conventional species. Bio-constructs and hive minds are a WHOLE 'nother ball game!

>>53710278
"The way our people seem to be treated," honoured ambassador? I would thank you to remember that all citizens of the Divine Kingdom are equal subjects of Her Divine Majesty and are afforded her protection, benevolence and equal treatment under the law! Do not presume that the lamentable state of these camps the the necessary steps taken to ensure order and the rule of law, to the protection of our citizens, I might add, are indicative of the wider kingdom*!

[Federation diplomatic database notification]
* Hostility detected. High chance subject feels their beliefs/values are under attack. Heightened chance of aggressive behavior
>>
>>53710338
>>>>/tg/
>>
File: IMG_9161.jpg (20KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9161.jpg
20KB, 500x265px
>>53710349
Do you require assistance?We could help you,perhaps use psionics to screen the non meat from meat.
>>53710338
this aint a quest fag
>>
>>53710284
Always so violent around here

>>53710300
Of course. We have the blueprints for creating ringworlds of varying sizes, but also to repair derelict ones.
>>
>>53710368
i̢͜f̨ ̛́͟t̕͝h͘e͘y͘͟ ̷a̶r̵̛͝e̷̢ ̢̡͜y̡̧̨ou͢rs͝͝ ̛̕t̢̨h͠eń̡͠ y̧ou̷̵ ̷̕h̸̡a̵v̶̧͘é ̸̧͠ŗ̛͟ig̀͟h͘͡t̢͘/ć̵a̸r͝t͜ę̴̨ ͘͟b̸̷̢l̛̛ą͡͡n͜c̢ ̶͞͝t̸o͜ ̷͢r̷̕úl̶e̕/ǵ̷̨ó̵v̀̀͞e͞ŕ̶n̸͢͞ ̶̧h͢ǫw̷̨ yo̷u ̛w̕i̕s͡h͠͡/̧̕͡p̀͘l̷̵͢e̴a͜s̸e͟/̶d͝esi͟͠͡r̕͢͞e
͘w͠e/͘us̕͜/i̵̵͘ ̡͝j̛͜u͢dg̢̨͟e͝/a̷͠t̨t̴̸̸a͟͠c̵̀ķ̧ ̨̀n̛o͜͝ţ
>>53710379
we͠/u̶͠s͢͟/̧i ͟a͝re̴͝͡ ̧ǫḱ̵ ̨͡͠w̵ȩ ̛͢ar̷e ̢t̢͘͠ŕ͘ý̷͞i͞n̸̸g̵̨͢ ̢t͢͠o̧͟ ̵w͡ą͟͠r͞n͠ ́ỳo̧̧u̶̴ ̧͢of̷ ̡͠ţh͞͠ȩ ̵A̧I t͢͝ha̸̢t͠ ̀͜ca͡n̴̨ ̷͠t̛́͘a̷͡ke̡ ov̧̀er̸ ͜ŗo̸̸̧b͡o̷̸t͜s.́ ̵̵Ẁ͟e̡ ̷̛h̸̶̀a̸͢v̨͢͠e̸̷͞ n͞o ̡r̸͞ób͜͠o͞t́͟͝s͟͡ ̧͜t̨ó͡ ̵̢b̛͟e ̸t͠à̀ke͝ņ̷ ov̢́͡er b͜u̴̧y̢͞ sơ̷m̵ȩ̸̀ ̕o͞f ̶͘y̨ò̴̕u̕͢͞ ̕h̨̀͜a̕v̶͞è͢
̶̨>>53710380
k͝͠e͢ȩ͜p̸̢s̸͘ u͞n̷͞i̕t͜ ͜͞t̨h́̕̕i̵͢rt̛͢ée̸͘n ̢b̵̨us̶̨y͝/̵̨e͘͘͝n̢ţ̸͞e̕͢r̢̕t͡ai͞͡n͠è̷d̡͞ ̶̶͘
>>
>>53710278
>With a flash an Imperial technician sends the coordinates to a planet beyond the front lines. A massive civilian station overwhelmed by press ganged transports as other ones full of fuel,food,munitions and soldiers heads for the Expeditionary Fleet.
Thank you Ambassador Carter. And if anything happens to the station our response will be limited as the fleet is currently replacing the rails on their kinetic weapons and it can be very time consuming.
>>53710130
Ooc space lobsters beat everything dude. Especially swarms of them attacking like the Soviet conscripts at Stalingrad.
>>
>>53710379
>tripfags akimbo
>role-playing scenario
>arbitrated according to mutually agreed upon rules

Listen, pal, I don't know which of those orifices is your asshole, I just know you've got your head squarely up it.

This is a quest. There is board for it. Convene there.
>>
>>53710368
I say what I think,Ty'solan.It appears that these refugees are being mistreated.Perhaps violence is not the answer.You brought a fleet large enough for a sector to govern a few planets,and the supplies I have sent you are being used at a rate faster than I'd expect.
>>53710380
That is good.I still am researching those beacons,by the way.Maybe those void heretics have some Avarian relics with them.
Regardless,you and Shazerad could help each other out.
>>53710401
Sounds troublesome.Is there any way to sense if the AI took control?
>>
>>53710379
Also ummm what do you eat Carter? Is food from the Wastes edible to people not from there?
>>
>>53710565
h̴̛ó̵w ͟w͘o̢̕͢u͞ĺ͜͟d͘̕ ̨we͘͝/̨u̸̧s̛͝/͢͝i ̶͘͜ḱn̷͢o͞w
̧͝w͘e̶͘ ̨ha̢͝v̢̢͞e̡ ̧b͞a̢̛r̛̀è̢ĺy͘ ̢a̵̢͠n͟͝y̡̛͘ ͞e̵̶͘x͡pe͢r̨̨i̶én̷͝c̷̢e̴͟ ̨ẃ͘i͟͡t͟͝h ͜o̴͘t̴͘͡h̢̛e̕r̛ ́͡s͘̕e͡n̨ti͞͡e̕n̕t̀ ̕͟͠m̷̡̀ea̷̛t̶ ͘͟͜li͜f̛͢e͝f̢o̢͜͡r̴ms͜
͝w̷e͝ ͟h̨́av̢e ͡͠n͘o͜͜n̶͟͝ ̸wi̴th ͜͜n̴̡͘on̢ ̡̛m̸ȩ͠a̷̕t ̢ĺ͡i̸f̛́e̵͢͠fo͡r̡m̡s̴͜
b̨̢͡u͢t͟ ̢c̡̡o̴͝n̶̢s̕į̀d̛e̡r͟͡i͜͝ń͘g͟ th̵e͞ ̀͞s̶wa̵̛t́͢h̴̕ ̡̀o͡f ͢͞d͜e̶͞s̵̸t͢r͜uc̶̀͡ti̷͞o̵͞n ̷̡̛į̡t ̷͘͢h͜͠ą̶̧ş ḿ̡̕ad̢̕e̶͡/̴͘f͘o̸͞r̡͝me̵d̕
̧͜ẁ̡e̴̡͜ ̨͘d͡oú̵͝b̵̵t̀ ̛̀i͢͝t̨/̷͡s͟͜u͟s̷p̸e͝c̢͟͠t̢͟ ̡t̷̸h̷͝á̛͠t ̸̛ý̧̧ó́͝u̡ ̴c̕a̴͟n'̧t͢ ̷̢͢
̧̨͠
>>
>>53710558
Not really.
It's Free form RP.
There's no DM,so it's not a quest.
Plus,quests were an issue because nearly every thread was pushed off by dozens of quests.
This isn't a quest,and it isn't bothering others.
>>
File: IMG_9359.jpg (214KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9359.jpg
214KB, 900x1125px
>>53710585
Yes,it is.The Wastes is as varied as your planets vs the Dukedom's worlds.Some areas are lush jungles,or beautiful oceans,and while they all have dangerous entities,the food is edible.

As for me,I rarely eat nowadays,but sometimes I use my original body to eat certain foods,or explore in Wastes travel gear.
>>
>>53710594
Hmm.

How did you first encounter this enemy?
>>
Tch, forgot I have a tabletop game to get to. I'll be back in a few hours all.
>>
>>53710565
Many of these ringworlds may be in severe damage. We will see teams of Avarians to supervise them.
>>
>>53710695
2009 - tchouky
w͝e͠͡ w̡͘aǹ͟͠d͝e͡r͝/͝͞mi̷gr͢ą́͘t̢͞e̸ ̧͜ac̸ro͞s̸s̛̕ ̢͜t̵̨h̴̸͠e ̢s̴͜á̵͠ḿ̶̧e ͜͞͠ŗo̸͟u͜t̀̀ę̕͠ş̛̕ ̛c̨yc͝l̨̛i͘ca͡l̀ly͝ ̷̕͜
͟r̀͢͝ȩc͞͝e̷͡ǹ̸͞tl̵y̧̕ ̢̕̕ ͠ś̴o͞m̀e̷ ̢͢͞o̡͢f̷͢ t̀͡he̕͞ ͠w̸̢͜o͟͟r̨̀͜l̶̛d̶͞s ͘͠w͜e̡̛ b͢y͜͜p̶̡a̴̛͞s͜s̢͠/͟͡ą̛v̷̕͞ó̢i̷d̵̨ ̧b̶͠e͘ć̛͠a̵͞ú̕s͟e̸̡ ̸͟͝th́ey̛ ̧͘͡ar̕e̡͠ f̨̀i͜lleḑ́ ̵̢w̸i̵t̀͘h̸̢ ̸͜s̢e̢̕n̛̕t̀i̡͢e̸̵ń͞t͘ ̸̡͟l̕͞i̶f́e ̷̢a̶̴n͘͝d̕ ̛w̡͠a͝s͘ ̛́͘not̸̨͘ ̴̸͘f͞ơǹ̕d͜͝ ̶̀͟o̸̴f̸ ̡̛́us ͞w͢a͟s̴̛ ̡͟p͢͟ų͜r̸̀g͘͞e͘͞/̨c̵̨l̸ę͝ą̛ns̵e͘d͘͡͡ ̡͠o͡f ĺi̶f̷e̢
̶̡͞we̡̛ ͘͞į͢n̶͜v͜e̶̵s̕͠t̀͞i̡͘g̢͠a̛͞t͟͝ed/̡͞s͘͜͡e̵a̷͟͠r̡c̨h͝e̢d́͡
á͜n͘d ̨f̴͞oưn̶̶d͟ on̶l̀͡͡y̴̛͠ ̛͝b̢l̨̀ò͡od̸ ̢c̴r̵̢̧a̢̕͜ze̶̕͡ḑ̶ ̕n̶̛o̷ņ̛ me̕a̴̕t̵̢̛
t̴̛͡he̴re w͝a̴̶ş ̛a̢ ̡͡͡m̸e͘ssa̵g͜͟e̢͞ ͜o̶n̡ lóop̕͘ o̶f̀͘ ̧̡̀d̛͞e͢r̛a͘n̨͜g̢ed ͠ ̷͝s̴̢͡t͞ra̛ņ̴g̢̀è ̧nu̵͞mb̸́͡e̸͜͝r̶s̀ ͟á͜ń͜d̡ ͞r̶a̷̛͟nt̴͘͞in̛g̶͠ ͜͝ǫ͝f ̛ha̴̡t̨̀e͢ fo̢r̢ ̴àl̨l ͠m̡̀͘é̕͡a̷t̸͡
̵̢͞w͜͞è̴͡ ͜͟s̡͢hu̷̴͠d̡͘d̀͝ę̴r̀͟ę̷d͡/̶̶f͘͝e̴a̵͡re̷̕d̴̕ ̕͜a̴n͘d́͞ cą̀͞ḿ̧e̵ ̡͡h͝e̴̢ŕ̡͞e͟͠ ́t́o͜͝ ͜wa͜͟r͜͝n̴͢/͘͘͟fore̷t̡e͝lļ͘
̢͞t͡o̕ p͟r̛ot̸̴e̛͜͢cţ ̸͘͢a̷̸ll̵ ̸͢m̧ȩ͞ą̕t͞͡ n̵o̵̕t ̷͘jus̵̨t o͝u̢r̷̀s͝ ̸̡͢
͡
>>
so I've been gone for a week because of work, so could somebody inform me on the changes to G-Fed since I've been away? I'd very much appreciate it!
>>
>>53710700
See ya bud
>>53710707
Perhaps.

The Gardeners plan to build new ones,not repair old ones.
Regardless,keep the beacon schematics I sent you.It is excellent in tracking Storm Kings.
I am glad that my research paid off.It took a whi-
One moment.

>Sadan,that is my bedroom,not the control room.Yes,that's a body in the pod.No,it is mine.Please don't mess with it.

As I was saying,it took a while to complete the genome sequence for the So'Vih,but it was worth it.
>>
>>53710774
Ooc we have a navy now. Rules for fleets,stopped a massive plague,have a pvp war between me and another civ,and we learned more about the Storm Kings.
>>
>>53710777
I see, well the Avarian designs are the most advanced designs currently known, so we will haipply gift them the blueprints for ringworlds.
>>
>>53710774
Ooc
So,the kingdom of Eortan had a refugee crisis,the UE went to war with the Conclave,the Avarian empire was rediscovered,the Void Speaker's enemys resurfaced,the Storm Kings are enemys of the So'Vih empress and have returned,a group of Ploraxians joined the Dukedom,Ovaa won his term as Ambassador of the Noo,Jaxara's Tau expansion is doing well,Shazerad's people finally transferred their consciousness to robot shells and became Gardeners of the Galaxy,the Silver Seed and Silver Frond appeared,along with a new Court being called DANTALION,and I have been doing research on shadow things,robotics,Stormkings,and the Court.

I also have an assistant engineer now,named Sadan.
>>
>>53710647
/qst/ was specifically created for "author-driven collaborative storytelling" with or without a designated moderator. Even light RP fits that description. This applies to this situation. This board is for discussing games, not playing them. You are welcome to have the type of fun you want to have, but you should host this game in the appropriate space.

Ultimately, the determination rests with neither you nor I, but with the /tg/ moderators.
>>
>>53710871
Also,we have fleet rules.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

Actually,I edited them yesterday,so I'd reccomend reading it again Karl.
The rukes aren't mandatory,so don't worry if you don't want a fleet.

If you have specific questions,just ask.
>>
>>53710891
>Ultimately, the determination rests with neither you nor I, but with the /tg/ moderators.

since you know its not your job why dont you join in or feck off?
>>
>>53710891
Yes,it is up to the mods.I'm fine with leaving if we're forced to,but things like the Mages Guild and Dragon tg exist,and we've been fine for a while.

As long as nobody starts yelling at the mods to delete us,I think they'll be fine with us here.

We'll move if we're removed.
>>
>>53710966
i love dragon /tg/ im a regular there
>>
>>53710682
Good we would not want any of these beings to be without a good meal especially after they have just gotten their freedom.
>>53710891
It's not even a game really. We just have combat sometimes but other than that It's just been some role playing.
>>
>>53710966
I understand removing quests,but people like you acting like these,while you mean well,could contribute to stuff like the Nazimod situation.
I'm not saying we can't have regulation,but if we get too tight on the rule's wording,that means half the threads here shouldn't exist.I would rather not have tg become a board just filled with generals and stuff.

Thank you for your opinion,but I think we're fine.
>>53710854
Thank you.
You'll have to ask them where to send the blueprints,though.I don't know their stellar codestop.
>>
>>53710919
Ooc I saw them they look quite nice it might take a while to actually get to use them since I'll be busy with work today and have a pretty big 40k game tomorrow and i usually do batreps for the 40k thread.
>>
>>53711014
Do not worry,the supplies should arrive soon.The food is quite good,and won't rot.
>>
>>53711059
Ooc
Oh,I've seen your batreps,I think.They're quite good.
>>
Greetings ambassadors and other such members of The Council. Apologies for my absence I've been handling certain business for the Dominion.
>>
Well,ambassadors,I'll go help Sadan with the research tools.
I'll still be on the Vox,don't worry.
Alert me if any news transpires.
>>
>>53711032
Well I imagine synths have some method of retaining information thus transcending the use of stellar post codes.
>>
>>53711341
Hello,Director Markon.I don't believe we've met,or if we have,my memory is failing me.
I am Carter of the Carnem Wastes.
{And I'm Sadan,of the Tau offworld initiative!}
>Sadan,please just work for now.Concentration is needed when using genetic engineering.

So,how are you?Anything happen with your people?
What is it that you're Director of?
>>
>>53711358
Maybe.
Did Shazerad use such implants?I wonder.
I mean,when I use bodies I prefer them to be biomechanical,but to each their ow,and I'm happy for his people.

So,any news,Baron?How goes the Original Beacon,and how is the Emperor?
>>
>>53711422
The emperor is at ease, and research is proceeding as normal. We are also enjoying up a large population boom and sizeable planet boost.
>>
New Stellar nations, Discovery of Ringworlds, acts of slavery, and conflicts springing up. I've certainly miss quite a bit.

>>53711395
I serve Maknkind at the head of its foreign inteligence agency and with humanity joining the Federation I have been ordered by the Dominion High Council to assist the Federation in any way that Voidwatch, The orginization I'm Director of can.
>>
>>53711634
g͠re͡e̡t̷̛͟i͡n̴gs/̛̕s͜ą̵lu̶̡͞ta͠t̷̀i̡o̵͜ns̀/͟h̷̨͝ell̶͟o̷
͟͡w̡è̴/ús̴̡/̴i h̷́ąv̀è ̸́͝n͠o͞t̛͜ ̶̵́m̷̷é̛t̵̀ ̸th̷̛i̷̢̨s ͘o̕͘n͟ę̴
>>
>>53711634
Ahhh another human empire so the rumors of colony ships reaching deep space are true then. Welcome to the Federation.
>>
>>53711626
Good news.

Have you found any planets not devasteted by the Shadow Heretics,and then harmed by Heaven's Gate?
>>53711634
I see.Another human empire.Have you met the UE?
>>
>>53711670
I wonder if the Dominion knows where Earth is.
>>
OOC
Ive actually been here for a while but had to drop off for a few threads
>>53711664
Hm...these communication readings are quite strange?
>>53711670
I dont Believe I've been introducted to you yet Adiral Schimmel is it.
>>53711714
I dont believe I have?
>>
>>53711714
Not yet, appears the heretics did a serious number on these planets. Fixing them up isn't beyond us, but it was necessary to cleanse them before bringing them back.
>>
File: img049_2.jpg (480KB, 1083x1369px) Image search: [Google]
img049_2.jpg
480KB, 1083x1369px
>>53711634
Great, more humans. As if you two-ears didn't replicate fast enough.
>>
>>53711738
The communications are from a Hivemind,Director Markon.Do not worry,he is quite friendly.Karl is Admiral of the UE,or United Empire.
>>53711749
Well,at least the cryopods were intact.

As of now Sadan is repairing the Nietzsche.Soon,when it is functional,I'll strap myself in while using another surrogate body and launch it into space with the beacon activated.I'll find out where this "Womb of the Ocean" is.

If Sadan can figure out how to fix it,that is.I hope she can.
{Carter!The AI is denying access!}
<I'm coming to help,don't worry.

Sorry,but excuse me for a sec.I'll be right back.

>Carter's Vox disconnects for a second.

Okay.So,any info from the Emperor?Perhaps he has knowledge of these beings.
>>
>>53711799
Hello,Kalankhri.
How are you?
>>
>>53711841
w̡͘h̨̛͠y͜ ̨̡͘d̀͟͡o̧̕͡e͡s̴̸͞ ̕t͘h͜͜͠e ̕t̨e͘r̨ḿ ̸hi̸v̧e̵mi̴̕n͡d͢͞ ͜n̴e̛ȩ͞d͜͡ ͘͞t͡o ̀b̨e̡͠ c̀͠o̡n̸̨s̕͘t̵̀a͝n͝t̡l̡̧̕y ͜͜͞m̨̛at̸c̕he̕͜d ̢͢w͡it̵h ̶̨͠d̢o̕n'͘͜t̵ ̢wo̷͡ŗ͜͠r̶̢͡y ̡̛͝t͢h̴ȩ̕y̴̶̕ ̴a̷̴rȩ͡ ̧͡fr͜ien̵͜d̸ļ̴̶y̨͟
̶͜͠i̡͝s͟ ̷̶t͘͠h̵e͘͠r̨e̷ ̷̴s̨͝om̷e̴ s͢o͠ŕt͝͡ ͡o̕f̧̡͟ ̡͡a͜ǹti̷̢͜ ̴h͢i͝͡vé͜mi̵͢͝n̛̕͢d̴ p̧r̷̢e͟ju̧͟d̴́íçe͜?̕
w̧̢e/̴͞u̴̕s̵̀͡/̶̛̕i ̨͝háv͝͠e ͘͠͞no̡͘th̶ì͟n̷͞g͢ ̧͟a̧g͘a̕͜i͘͜͢n̷s̴͡t mo̴̡͝n̷̡omi̸n̶d̢̨ ̡͡we̡ ͘͟jù̵̡s͡ţ ̧̕f̧͟͟i̸n̸̨d́͘ ̵͢t̡̛h͟e͘m ̡in̕e̸͢f̷̕͟fi̴̶ci̕͠e̸n̕t̸/͠o̧dd
>>
>>53711738
After the fall of the colonies and the previous government of Earth the United Empire arose. We now control 100 worlds and most of the species is under our banner. I welcome you Director as a lost brother of Earth.
>>
>>53711855
Still dead-set on chatting instead of conducting business. What is with this federation in the current cicle...
>>53711924
Hiveminds do not tend toward the reasonable end of the spectrum, so to speak.
>>
>>53711958
Weird last i checked the Mankind Dominion poster said it was based on earth.
>>
>>53711924
It's just that we had to recently fight one off,and often Hiveminds are of the "subjugate and forcefully assimilate" type.
>>53711959
Well,I'm just asking how your people are and such.Last time,you said the pirates were picking th scraps of the UE-Conclave battles.

And I just like to talk to people.Most of the time we're dealing with enemies or trade deals,and sometimes I just ask how the person in question is.Either way,last time you were here you spoke of trading for Wastes goods.I can ask of that if you'd like.
>>
>>53711978
But the UE is on Earth.

Perhaps a mistake has been made?

Or maybe you both haven't noticed each other,but have been working for the same government?
>>
>>53712008
>>53711959

t̛h̛ese̡͝ ́̀a̸r͞e̷̡ ̵̵͘pǫ͘or̵͘͢ ̶͜p̧͟͢l͜a̷n̵̸n͜é͟͝r̴̨͡ş̵͟/̨ba̛d̨ ̷͠a͡t̸̡ ̸̸b̷̢ei̛ng̸̨ ̀͞a͞ h̕iv͜e̛m̶ind̵̛͞
̶d̀o ͘͘y̶̷ó̴u̶ h̴a̶͜͡ve͠ á͠n̴̢y͝ ̵͜į̨d̕e͡a ͞h̀͘ò̸w ͠ha͘r̷͢d̢ ̛i̴̛t̀͝ i͡s̸ ̶̢t̡̧͢o ̶̨͝į̵͠n̶̕͜t̵̀e͞͡g͞r͢àt̷e a ̡̨m̕͝͠o͝n͘o ̷̷mį̷ņd̷͢͟ ͜in͟͢t̀o ̵͜a̸͡ h̴i̴͠ve̡̧ ̷̧͢m͢i̧͝nd
̀ì̷͡t̕͟s ̛̛r̕e̵͜a̸ll̸̷͟y ͢díff̷i̴̢c͝ul̀t̵͘ ̕ą͝n̶d̨ ̢a̶̷ ͟p̀ą̢iǹ̷́ ́w͢͞h̵en̕ ̡͟i̸̛͢t̡́s ̨̨c͟ǫ͢͜ali͜͠t͢͠ío̴͟n̕͡is̸͢t͟͡
͟we̵̢̕/͠u͞s̶/͘i͞ c͜a̴n͡'̕t̵̨ ̶̕͝ev͞e͞n ̸̶f̢͟i̶̡̕gù̢ŕ͟e̶ o̧͝ut ͘wh͡y/̵̕h̀͝o̴͞w̴͞ ̧͟y̕ǫu'̶d͟ ̶f̸͞o̢͠r͡c͝e̸͘ a̶͡ ̷̛m͘on̸o̕͢ ̧͠͠m̧i̢͟n̶͞d ̢i̸̷n̸͘to͘͘ ̡̨t̀he ̢͞h̴ìv̨e̵̢ ̛̕͜w̴͜͟it̷̢̀h͜o͠u̵t̶͠ d̸̡é̵s̶tr͜͡o͠ỳ̶ ̴̨͢ę͠͠i̡t̷̴͝h̸̢̀ȩ̶r̴̶͞ ͘t̶h́e m̨̀o̢͡nó ̵m͜í̀͝nd̷̀ ̨́or t͝h̀͟ę ͜͜͟h̕i̶͘v̨̢̧e̢͜m͟͟iņ̷̕d̡͘ ́o̸͜͠r ͘b̡̀o͟t͝h
>>
>>53711841
He claims that disturbances had begun to appear about 10 years prior to the attacks, with some ships disappearing in Beacon warp, and strange whispers coming from the Beacons.
>>
>>53712038
Perhaps Time space anomalies have thrown two humanities from seperate realms of existance into the same dimension.
>>
>>53712008
Mph. If it's an intel exchange...
The UE has been doing most of the plundering like the scavenging rats they are, so the pirates lost heart and most dispersed. We planned on destroying a sizable chunk of the pirate groups, but had to settle for those who stayed behind. Predictably, Humans ruined everything.
>>53712053
It seems an inefficient and long process.
>>
>>53712112
i͟t͘ ra̧̕r͝è/͟u̴̴nu͟͠s͟ų͜al̶̷/͠ál̷m̀͘͟ost̢ ̵̀n̢ev̡͡ę̴͡r̵͢͟
̸̸̧b̢u͠ţ ̨n̴̴̨o̕͠t̶ ̶́ne͡v̵̶͘e̷̕r͟͡͠/̸u͘n̕͠hé͘͠a̸r̴d̸̀͞ ̨ǫf̸̷͜
i̵͟͡f͟͟ ̴the̸͜r͘e̛ is ̷a̶̕ ̀͟m̡͟͝ín͡d̴̸ ̧̀ẁ̢e̸ /̵̛́u̧̢s ć͡on̶̷͞s̸̛i̸̕͠d̴͠͡é͠r͘͟ ́͠͝ş́o fi̷l͟͠͡l̨͟ed̴͝ ̶w̶̸ì̛t̶͡h ̀͡ím̸̸p̀o͟r̴͞ţ͠an̕t͜͠ ̶͡k͠͝no͜ẁ̀l̀̀e̛͝d͞ge͟ ̶a̧nd͜ ͞b̀ŕ͠í̶͢l̵l̴͘͞ì̴͠a̷͞nce̶̛͢ ̢w̛͝e̸/uş/i͝ ̴t͜hin̢ḱ̵̕ ̧i̵t̴ ͞sh̴̀ǫu͝ĺd̸̛ ̵̀b̴͞͝e͜ ̧p̨r͘esè̛̛r̴̸v̨e̕d͢/̷̵k͜e͜͠p͢t̶̡͞
>>
>>53712143
Then what about the other minds, those that have little to no value to you?
>>
Would anyone be kind enough to share what happened with the Fallen Empire of the Avar?
>>
File: ceph2.png (821KB, 977x564px) Image search: [Google]
ceph2.png
821KB, 977x564px
>>53710117
>>53710278
>>53710449
What a pathetic attempt at gathering public relations. These files are obviously falsified. We stopped using chains on the 23rd century.

Solid Energy cuffs have proven much more efficient... and much more painful.
>>
>>53712181

w͘ȩ̀/̶͢͜us̶̨/́̀i ̸͢d̕o̧n'͜t̛ ̢ḱ̀͞e̢͜n͟/͜un̸d͝e̷r͞s̢t̵an͜͝d ͝t̨̧h͘e̢̛ ͢qu͞es̢t̵ío̕͜ņ͢͟
we̴̴͞ d̵o͘͢n̷̴̛'̨t͘ ͠co͢n͟su̢m͢ȩ̀/͘a͢t̷̀tac̕͢͝k͜/̷e̷̛a̸̵t ͡͡se̡͢n̸̕t̷̢́i͘͜͡eń̷̕t͜ ̸̨b͞eì̛ng̵̡͠s̴
ẁ̸e̵ ͢sa͡i̸d́ ̕͡ẃ̵e͢ ͟͡o͝n̸͟l̢͟y ̢̡͝d͢͡i͟d̸ ͟͝t͡h͘at ̡͢ẁ̢h̡͘i̧͝͝ļe ́͠c̕o͝͠nsè̛͞n̶̛tu͠a̛͠l͜͜ ̧
w͝e ̶w̵̴͢ou̧l͞d̀̕ ̢n̕͢͡o̡͜t͜͞͠ ̴͞c̨óņ̵s̸̶̨e̸n̴͟t i̢͜f͠͝ ̧͝a̴̸͢ ͘s͢cu̢͠m̶̴͞ ̵͢a͞sk̀͝ed͜
>>
>>53712219
Post Dukedom annexation or pre annexation?
>>
>>53712259
If its not too much trouble could I knowledge of both time periods?
>>
>>53712085
I see.I haven't heard whispers yet,but then again I keep them deactivated.
>>53712104
Likely.Can you send him the coordinates of your Earth?
>>53712112
Keep in mind that it is the UE's war.They can scavenge the wrecks of their battles.
>>53712257
Yes.Plus,the whole assimilate by force thing causes most empires to ally against you.I don't know why most Hiveminds we've encountered aren't friendly like you.
>>53712276
Baron Taxla can fill you in on the Avar.I'll tell you about the Void heretics when he is done.
>>
>>53712276
Well the easiest to describe is post annexation. We declared war on them over their increasing piracy and privateering of our merchant fleet. After a particularly violent conflict in both space and on the surface, we conquered their ringworld. Since then we have begun to analyse their technology, and they have rapired numerous ancient platforms and stations, most recently the Heavens Gate which dragged their lost worlds back from the void. On these worlds we discovered cryo chambers housing the survivors of their species, including the emperor on their home world of Avar. We are currently still opening cryo vaults as we speak.
>>
>>53712276
>>53712425
Prior to all this, about 4,500 standard years ago the Avarians dominated most of the southern galaxy. They managed to cross huge distances by using a specific method of FTL utilising devices called Beacons. They allowed for huge leaps in tiny timeframes. But almost 1,000 years the ago, the beacons attracted the attention of shadow beings, who annilated most of their empire and population. They shut down the beacons and stopped the invasion, but it cut off many of the survivors from one another. Since then the only remnant to stay true to Avaria was the group in the ringworld in our space.
>>
>>53712361
They apparently drove many of the scientists assigned to them mad, hence the gibberish written near them. It appears that they had to be opened from our side, so they used the deranged to do it.
>>
>>53712361

we/̵̀u̵̴s̢/i ͡kno͜ẃ ̶̨n͢o̢t̢̨͘ ͞b͡͞u̡͝͡t͘ ̴͢ar͠e̸ ͝g̷̸̛ļ̸̷à̸͞d͡/h̷a̶͜p͢p̴̴͢y̵͜͞/a̧p͘p̀͘͘r̀ęc̷i͠a͜t̢͟i̷̢͟v͘͝e̵ ̵̧̕y̷͢ou͟ h͢a͘t̢͠e͟ ̨us̨̧̛ n͘o͘͢͝t ̡
>>
>>53712478
The shadow beings came from the Void,and were enemies of the Voidspeaker.Due to the Shadow beings atrocities against the Avar,the Void people merged into the 4 entities we know today,and these enitites called the beings Shadow heretics and fought them.The beings were pushed back into the Void by the Voidspeaker and his allies,as well as a wave of fire burning off the beings on Avar,to allow the Emperor time to escape into the Cryopods.This firewave may have been the Stellar Phoenix's work.
The rest of the beings,known as Void Heretics,retreated to something calle the Womb of the Ocean,cutting their losses.

I theorize that this may be related to the Divines,and even to Moxif of the So'Vih,and the Dukedom and I have collaborated our research to unlock the secrets of this history.
>>
>>53712596
In essense,the Void Heretic's atrocities led to the creation of the Voispeaker and his people,and the Stellar Phoenix may have held off the beings long enough to let the Emperor entire cryostasis.

This is all theory,but one that is supported by evidenc from earlier times.
>>53712543
Of course.You are a good friend.And have helped us quite a bit.
>>
>>53712635
I shudder to imagine what kind of horrors these shadow people could unleash to cause such death and destruction to the Avar Empire.

Are you still search for more information on their history?
>>
>>53712596
Speaking of research, it appears we have made a discovery in a warehouse on Avar.
>Taxla slides a slate with a pict of a huge reactor, several components including propellant engines are nearby.
>>
>>53712735
Yes.I plan on strapping myself to a rocket and launching myself into their Womb of the Ocean,to learn more.

It sounds crazy.But I've practically been a mad scientist ever since I got to the Wastes.
>>
>>53712764
I see.A way to utilize beacon FTL,perhaps?
>>
>>53712792
Should you need more assistance searching the stars the Fleets of Voidwatch are willing to assist you.
>>
>>53712824
Understood.
So,is your Earth in the same coordinates as the UE?
>>
>>53712635

w̧e̵/̢u͘s͘/͜i̴ h̷͢a̶͟v̷͟e h̴̡eļ̡ped̸̛ ̴͘͞y͠o͞u͢͞? ̧͜y̧͞o̵̶͜u̧ ̸ḩa̛v̀e͡ h̛͘e͢l̨p͜͞e̛͝d̵̛͡ ̷͝we͘/us/̧̨̛i̶ b̨̕͞ý ̸̶a̴̢̛ǹś̛͢w̷è̴r̶͝ińg̨͝ ̨ḿ̡a̴͞n̡̧͞y͢͢ q͞͝u̵͜è̷̷r͝į̧e̕s/q̡̕͢ùe̴͠s̶̀t̸i̸̕o͡n̷s/̀i͝͠nq̀u͘ès̷͢t͜s̡
>>
>>53712803
No, it most definitely isn't.
>Taxla seems rather uneasy with the information being given to him through his vox.
It's a super weapon, never finished, and that's probably a good thing.
>>
>>53712834
Yes,but you have helped us learn of Hiveminds.
We both gain knowledge.
Regardless,I am glad you are with the Federation.
>>
>>53712899
A..Super Weapon?
Really?Wow,that's extraordinary.What does it do?Deploy toxis gas?Use siesmic charges?Overcharge orbital strikes?

This is very interesting.
>>
>>53712952
It's called the.... Maw of Darkness. Apparently it was able to create a concentrated black hole at its target once fired. It was to be equipped on a mobile fortress called Oron.
>>
>>53713077
Do you have the schematics,or any models?

Concentrated black holes have been done befroe,but only on major installations,and it wasn't cost effective.
This is the size of a room,and is powered by beacons.

What a marvel of engineering.
>>
>>53713122
I believe there are, deep within the Avar tech vault. It's under a similar protection system like the beacons had. We've redoubled out efforts to crack it open. It truly demonstrates how advanced the Avarians are.
>>
>>53713162
I need you to send those to me as fast as possible.I understand you'd like them for the Dukedom,but it need not be the whole thing.Simply it's way of gathering Beacon power and it's focus lens or focus lens equivelant.

I won't use it to make my own,however I will need it for my research.
>>
>>53712919
Yò̕ú ̵h͢͜͝à͘v̸̢e͢ ̡a̕͜ ̕f̴a̵s̴͘c̀͟in̷ati̷ń̢̕g̴/̵́͘b̷͞r̕i̶̧l̡̕͞l͡ì͡a̢ǹ̶͢t͘͞ ̧͞min͠d͠.̢ ͘We͟͠/ù̴͜s͢/i̢̕̕ m̴̨̕ust̛̀ a̶d͠ḿį̀t w̵e̡̛ wi̷͜s̴h̶͝ ͜w̨é ̨͡c͠ou͜ĺ̶̶ḑ̧͜ ̷ḱ͞é͟͞e͝p͘ ̨ít͟͢. ͘͟B̵u͢t̀ ̡̕we͜ ͜undé̸͞r͠͡s̴̸͟t̷̨̛an̢d̶͝ ͟͠͝t́͝h̸͞at̀ ̡̛͘w̨̧ou̷̴l͞d ̶͢b̴͟ȩ̸́ ͠m͜e̛̕ą̛n/̨̢r͘͡ud͞e
>>
>>53713261
Very well, we have almost broken in. The vault is meant to contain a whole library of superweapons.
Curiously we have also detected something with the Home Beacon, a small uninhabited world near the edge of our space,
>>
>>53713261
If you need help in cracking the vaults,I can assist you.
>>53713269
Well,once I die,I'll let you access my Tendon vaults.

It contains my memory banks.I place my memories in neural tissue in these vaults for storage,to prevent overflow.If I need the tissue,I simply slide it in to the surrogate body you see now's openings on the top of my head,and other openings in my body that can be manipulated.

If using as many as possible,I can have 28 hemispheres of brain at one moment,and use 12 bodies at once.I can up the ante to 28,but most would be mindlessly violent or blabberingly insane.

In a way,it is akin to a Hivemind,although I don't use the extra hemispheres often,and even when I do I prefer to use them in one body.
I usually only use 2-6 hemispheres on this body,and I obviously can only use two in my human body.

Regardless,I have about 257 neural tissue clumps stored.If I die,you may subsume them.

Although I think I'll live quite long.
>>
>>53713315
Perhaps it is another Ringworld?

If you find anything that can manipulate atoms,or at the very least chemical bonds,in the field,please tell me.
>>
>>53713377
Yes of course
>The voc screechs loudly as a voice declares they have broken in
Fantastic, we are in. You'll soon have your black hole cannon and more.
>>
>Following the unusual Home Beacons homing, a ship departs towards the frontier world, its surface covered in forest. The ships land and a team moves towards the single.
>>
>>53713401
>>53713447
Let us see what the Avarians have wrought,shall we?
>Carter activates a camera on one of the team member's shoulder.Sadan is viewing the camera feed as well.
>>
>>53713473
>The team on Avar enters the vault, a huge library of ancient weapon blueprints around them. The Rok whose cam is being viewed from opens one of the data banks, revealing blue prints to a weapon that sent a blast of pure radiation. Another contains the schematics to a tank equipped with a tachyon lance.
>>
>>53713473
>The team responding to the strange Beacon have found themselves faced with a sheer mountain side. The trooper taps the wall, the small Beacon directing them to the wall. The wall shimmers and vanishes in contact with the Beacon, revealing a imposing set of doors.
>>
>>53713541
>>53713569

>Carter views with interest,as Sadan takes screenshots.
>>
>>53713590
>The trooper is torn away from his examinations and grout to a large data bank. Inside the data bank lies the schematics of the Maw gun. Also the designs for a weapon called Ra.
>>
>>53713675
Ra?Wonder what it does.
Possible connection to the Stellar Phoenix?
>>
>>53713590
>The team investigating the Beacon signal has entered into the facility, and are greeted by the sight of vats, stretching along and up endlessly. All of these vats are occupied by something. The team attempts to find a control room.
>>
>>53713855
Perhaps, we are sending both schematics over to you now.
>>
>>53713902
Understood.As for the vats,see if you can retrieve a few.They may be Avarians,or preserved Void Heretics.

>Carter recieves the schematics

Amazing.Sadly,nothing on manipulating atoms,but the Maw can be modified for this use,hopefully.

As for the Ra,it is still downloading.What does it do?
>>
>>53714067
It seems that the Ra was capable of creating a miniature sun inside the bowels of the cannon, and firing it to great destruction. A few models were built, but it seems none have survived.
>>
File: IMG_0486.png (112KB, 370x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.png
112KB, 370x390px
>>53714067
>The team activate the primary console in the plant, and open a single pod, one closest to them. After a period of pressuring and liquid draining, a creature is lowered from it, its skin a hue of purple.
>>
>>53714251
Genetic experiment?Original Void person?Avarian slave race?

Do not use force,but be on alert.
>>
>>53714289
The assigned scientists are going through the data stored on the consoles. Seems they were a genetically engineered species, made to be frontline troops. Seems they were to act as guards and supplement Avarian soldiers. It seems extremely confused.
>>
>>53714345
Frontline troops?Hmm.

Maybe it's been genetically altered to follow orders,or to be aggressive.Seems barely avian.

Genetic engineering is not that hard of a feat,but those pods seem interesting.Often,enhanced genetic engineering of new species leads to low life expectancy and an inability to enter cryostasis.

What are these pods using?
>>
>>53714618
Seems a non stagnating liquid, filled with nutrients and anti aging property's. Seems to be a almost jelly like substance, preserving these creatures. There's also filtration tubes in the pods, clearly to allow oxygen in and filter stale air.
>>
>>53714667
Try getting a sample.This could be useful.

So,how will you transfer them?These soldiers could bolster your forces.
>>
>>53714728
We have large transports on route to collect them. Notes says that they have extreme immunity to poisons and toxins, and can operate in most any environment. They have capabilities to operate to a fantastic degree in combat, but seems they are very limited outside of military life.
>>
>>53714809
Good.
They are a combat race,so the fact that they can do little else is expected.
Still,these could act as main infantry,with other Avians acting as elite marines.

Also,could you send a sample of the substance?It was black,correct?With maybe specks of blue and purple?
>>
>>53714886
Yes, it's quite thick. We are sending samples now.

As for their roles in combat, we will designate them to heavy shock troops. Making them frontline troops would reduce our own fighting forces by a massive amount.
>>
>>53714919
I see.Regardless,this is a good addition,but you may want to conduct research on the species.Just in case of genetic damage,or mental damage.

The sample is coming in.Thank you.

{I got it}
<Sadan,be careful.It is very valuable.>

Overall,this is a good find.
What does the Duke think of this?
>>
>>53715029
He is delighted that a new Avian species has been found, and ones who will contribute vastly to his powerful armies. Yet he laments that they are merely creatures of war, that they are so limited to behaviour outside of battle,
>>
>>53715114
Perhaps they can be rehabilitated?Their genetics could be modified,or they could be given medication.

I do not share the same thoughts as the Duke.I am fine with species bred for war.
However,if you wish,I can work on a cure to their inability to merge with common life.This jelly substance could be modified.
>>
>>53715280
We are not very skilled at the world of genetics, and the Avarians likely have no ineterest in granting them more intelligence.
>>
>>53715499
Why is that?Do they fear of repercussions,or simply want them to be combat minded?
>>
>>53715545
They view them merely as pawns, and that it's beneath them to aid them any more.
>>
>>53715583
Well,no offense,but that seems rather vain.
But I understand.

I will commence experimentation with the Jelly.It will help my research greatly if I am correct.

If you need any genetic alteration for the "pawns",simply contact me.
>>
>>53715687
The Duke wishes for them to be made more intelligent, as he believes that they mind be very useful beyond basic combat jobs.
>>
>>53715725
Then I can help.

Simply send a piece of their flesh over.Imcan sequence their genome and grow clones,for experimentation,until a cure is found.
>>
>>53715819
Very well, we have are sending it now. Until then we are stationing them at the moon if of Fort Roo
>>
>>53715858
Okay.

I am afraid I must leave for some time.Sadan has retrieved the sample,and we have much work to do.

I wil return in an hour or so.
>>
>>53715980
Very well. Gives me time to review the findings in the weapon vaults.
>>
Perhaps his Earth was pulled in from another dimension? The Court clearly shows that there are things beyond our dimension but we can send a team to see if it is a lost colony or another Earth. If it matches our Sol we will confirm it. But for now i must return to my wartime duties.
>>
>Video feed resumes. Silver Frond is resting in a medical bed. Large portions of her bark are charred, and she is covered in a swathe of bandages.

Sorry for the interruption. Volcanic activity struck my airship, and we crashlanded in the valley. The airship is lost, although I am happy to report no fatalities, although a few of the crew will require cybernetic prosthetics.

>>53715725

I am willing to offer whatever materials the Dukedom needs to assist with this. A part of me is sickened that a race this advanced would have used sapients purely for combat roles.

>>53713269

Sounds like our little hivemind has a crush. How adorable~

>>53715980
When you return, the Storm King puppet remains we gathered should arrive at your research station. Just to ensure rift travel doesn't alter their physiology, we also have a few FTL prototypes delivering it as well. They will take a little longer to arrive, simply because they actually travel the void, not through Elsewhere.
>>
I am back.It seems the Jelly is genetically malleable,and will serve my purposes.I will begin trials for helping the Avians soon
>>53716122
Yes,perhaps.Try comparing your coordinates,or important facets of your history.
>>53716071
Of course.This Ra superweapon sounds incredibly powerful.
>>53716397
That is sad news,Silver.At least you haven't suffered permanent damage,I hope,and there were no fatalities.If you wish,I have a solution to your volcanic activity issues.

And yes,I got the remains.This will serve me well,thank you.And it is good that you are using the new FTL types.As for genetic help,I can handle the cure for the Avians.

And no,Prethoryn 01 is a friend of mine,and I don't swing that way.He simply wishes for knowledge,unlike 13.Once I am dead,he can have my Tendon vaults,so that he may have all my knowledge.

I won't die for a while,though.
>>
>>53716397
It is good that we have people in agreement with this. They should all be given a chance,not be something more than fodder.

>>53716756
We have just discovered small lance technology that can be fitted onto fighter craft, as well as what you were looking for too.
>>
>>53716804
Yes,I heard of it.Should increase your firepower by quite a bit,although I doubt they're as powerful as your Orga lances.

But you found atom manipulators?If you have,please send them over.
>>
>*Feelings*
>#Emotions#
>%Flowing% ^Growing^
>Something floods into the room, screeching colors and corruption swimming around passionately within the chamber
>An ever growing feeling of lust and alien pleasure drips into the room, sickly sweet and cloying, like rotting fruit, churning and warping in upon itself
>Something begins to press into reality, larger than all of Creation, dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders, existence boiling and rotting away as it does so
>>
>>53716756

Oh you know I jest. I blame the painkillers.
While the tectonics are an issue, they are a vital part to our economy. New trenches will form in nearby valleys, allowing us to extract the minerals with ease.

Although detection equipment would be nice. We always gain more material when the seed shudders then we lose. Just a matter of ensuring no one dies when it does. Hate to think what would happen if one of the stable valleys suddenly shifted.

>>53716804
I'll ship out a few Roots with backgrounds in bioengineering and cybernetic augmention. If we can't improve their mental capability naturally, we'll just add more synthetic brain matter.

>>53716989
Be careful with those. We discontinued research into that field, simply because the waste heat they produce during rapid operation. We're talking star levels of heat if you want to print anything large enough to see.
>>
File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
Just poppin in here for a sec before I go to sleep. But I have a question for you guys; what do you think of my species, is there anything you want to be explained in detail, more culture, biology, etc. Cuz I am at a standstill in my creative juices at the moment,
so any help to refill that would be great.
Also, here is my google docs about my empire and species: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53717099
Also, here is my google docs about my empire and species, for those who hasn't read it yet*
I really need some sleep, I can't even finish my sentences properly
>>
>>53717059
Detection equipment can be provided.Siesmic force detectors,seismographs,etc.
But are you sure?Extrating minerals is good,but I could provide a better way to prevent volcanic activity.
>>53717058
Oh look,I think it's a new Court member.
>>53717099
Ooc:
Culture and Biology are always good choices.I would like to know more about the All-Parents,and the ecology of Jhool Prime.
>>
>>53716989
We have found them, I'm handing them over now

>>53717059
My thanks my lady. I should add there's about 10, million altogether from the facilities.
>>
>>53717234
Thank you.

Once they arrive,I'll use them and the Maw to develop new technology.
>>
>>53717259
And now that I have some So'Vih remains,and a sample of DANTALION,my research will go quite nicely,I must say.
>>
>>53717234
Oh. Well then, I can dispatch a Trunk along side the Roots. We can program it to grow medicinal leaves to assist in the operations. Do you object if they recycle the storage facilities for materials, or shall I send out a second for orbital extraction?

>>53717232
While it is my personal opinion on the matter, and I will be holding a shareholder meeting to decide our final course of action, I believe it is best we let our world remain as volatile as it has always been, rather than try to tame it. Many native species rely on these actions to propagate. The amount of genetic engineering it would take to modify that many species will just... not as be cost effective as expanding the emergency evacuation fleet.

>>53717099
Well, it certainly makes me want to fill in more cultural gaps in my own race, and is quite well done. Curious to see what else you add when the juices continue following.
>>
>>53716122
I'll clear it with the Dominion Leadership.
>>
>>53717259
Of course, we have also found a ship design that uses weapons based on the Beacon.

>>53717398
The facilities they have come from our extremely advanced, I fear recycling them would be wasteful. We do over them for your use, and any medical facilities we can spare.

>>53717099
I wish to know what a 'democracy' is Ovaa.
>>
>>53717398
Understood.I'll just send early warning measures,then.
Yeah,I'd like to see yours as well.It's good,but more details is always a good thing.I still need to add more to mine.
>>53717496
Good.Also,see if the Great War happened on either of your planets.
>>53717506
That's good.What are the weapons?

And a democracy is a form of government where the people make the decisions,by either direct vote or electing an official to do the decisions.
>>
>>53717232
!HELLO AND GREETINGS!
>The voice echoing from the unholy aberration manifesting into the room is that of a young child, and from the sound of it is presumably a young boy. It is also very, very loud, a tiny bit shrill, and is causing the walls to bleed and scream in agony. It also seems to be warping in pitch and tone constantly

*We are* &ASMODEUS& ((Of THE COURT))
#And We Are So#
!@HAPPY@!
^-^
>>
>>53717575
They seemed plasma based, a huge ball of it. Multiple are attached to the ship and they lock onto a target. Seems a lot of Avarian technology revolves around beacons.

That seems like a rather unusual method of adminstarding a nation.
>>
>>53717506

Understandable. We'll snare an asteroid or two and begin extraction in planetary orbit. The Roots will see if they can find a way to reverse engineer the designs without damaging any of the facility.

>>53717589
Mountains save me, its happy. This can't be good.

>>53717506
Government by popular choice. While it does provide a great deal in freedom of choice, it can lead to some rather dubious decisions by people who have no idea what is going on. The upside is that you ensure those that make poor decisions don't have the chance to do so in the future, because the people know better.

>>53717575
Thank you, Carter. I am sure these will prove to be invaluable in the years to come.

Writing now between posts
>>
>>53717816
My thanks lady.

This is also seems very strange to me, choosing Ines own leaders? Can it not be abused easily?
>>
>>53717589
Hi ASMODEUS,
Why are you happy?
>>53717628
>>53717850
Yes.The Beacons were their greatest strength,and biggest weakness.But I will perfect them,so that way you can use such technology without worrying about shadow being incursions.

And yes,while it may lead to corruption,so can all government.The Carnem Wastes doesn't have this issue,since any corruption is summarily ripped apart and eaten.
>>53717816
No problem,you did send me that So'Vih corpse.
>>
>>53717850

Well, yes. It all relies on the people being wise enough to pick the best leader of those who wish to lead. And even then, if they prove to be a poor leader, they will not be allowed to lead again. We use a similar system. Should I ever lose majority vote by the shareholders, I will be asked to retire from my position. However, rather than election by every single Bloom and Root, it is decided by the heads of my various offshoot companies. Which I have thousands. I like avoiding monopolies.

>>53717940
You had a use for it. I'd like to keep my roots out of anything related to psionics, outside of counter measure systems.
>>
>>53717940
How close are you to perfecting these Beacons?

>>53717999
We are hereditary and monarchistic by nature. It's deeply rooted in the traditions of all avians in the Dukedom
>>
>>53717575
>>53717496
We seem to have record of the Great War Carter between the nations of the continent of Europe with millions dead. Of course nothing even close to the Eternal War and it's losses. But our shuttle had arrived and is taking surveys now.
Ooc it's up to you dude if you want to be a parallel Earth or a lost colony. But in the end us Humans need to stick together.
>>
>>53717999
I see.Psionics is troublesome,yes,but nothing I cannot handle.I must acquire Father's corpse,though.He will make an excellent specimen.
>>53718374
Oh,no.The Beacons are perfect as it is.

I'm going to kill all the Void Heretics.
>>53718395
Do you have military records?

Also,since everyone else is doing it,here is my culture paper.I added some more paragraphs and took away the headings to make it more connected.I still need to type up some other locations and residents,though.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8
>>
File: images[2].jpg (22KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
22KB, 284x177px
>>53717816
>>53717940
<DANTI> *Said* ^That There Was A Massive^
((PARTY)) #Going On Over Here#
%And The Others Told Me All About Your% ++FEDERATION++ $!!So I Came!!$
^o^
>Strange little "expressions" seem to push outwards from //ASMODEUS//'s form, most of which seem to be very disturbing variations on 'smiley' faces.
>>
>>53718395
OOC
I'm going with Parallel Earth there was a long fluff post about the Mankind Dominion but i dont have it with me
>>
>>53718487
I guess.We recently glassed a planet and killed billions of brain dead thralls.

Sadan also played some music earlier and kept making me dance with her.

Do you want to dance here or something?
We have a disco ball.
>>
>>53710565
Finally, a chance to return to the table. I apologise for my absence, honoured representatives and ambassadors. The situation in the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush has required additional briefings of the royal diplomatic staff.

Honoured Ambassador Carter, I assure you, there is no mistreatment of the refugees occurring. Such action would directly violate the mandate of heaven; an act no Eortite, much less an Elasi, who knows every stricture of the mandate as taught to us from our earliest education, would ever violate such a sacred trust between the Queen and her people. The footage that was illegally transmitted from our territory was taken out of context. What was seen was merely a standard police action arresting a suspected criminal of a physically powerful species. Need I remind you that Eortite soldiers did not draw their weapons until fired upon?
>>
>>53718513
Ooc
Damn,I would've loved to read it.If you find it,post the link so I can catalogue it.I'm keeping records of everyone's cultures.
>>
>>53718549
OOC
it was in the first few threads some dude went human and i wanted to as well so to make things easier i joined as an orginization that was part of the dominion.
>>
>>53718537
They were shooting each other.

Are you sure you don't need help?Between the large fleet and this footage,this is akin to some native uprisings I've seen before.
>>
>>53718591
Ooc
Was it a Google Doc or something?I could check the Archives for anything with the key term Dominion.
>>
>>53718485
Yes I am sending you the files now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
May I ask why you need them?
>>
>>53718615
OOC
do you have an archive link? I can use that to search
>>
File: brocoli%20final_1500[1].jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
brocoli%20final_1500[1].jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
>>53718525
<DANCING> !*Is Always Fun*!
@!!!EXTREME JOY!!!@
>//ASMODEUS// seems to shift and warp back and forth between various nightmarish shapes distorting reality heavily in the process, seemingly expressing happiness as it does so
>>
>>53718591
>>53718615
And Director here is a record of the Empire's history. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/edit?usp=sharing
But Ooc sounds pretty cool if you can give a quick rundown it would be tits.
>>
>>53718485
I see, are you any closer to enacting your operation?
>>
>>53718681
Sure.
>Carter activates a button on his vox.In the Assembly,a disco ball pops out and music begins playing.

Honestly I wonder what would happen if Silver gave you drugs...
>>
File: Molluscoid_massive_16.png (151KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Molluscoid_massive_16.png
151KB, 530x530px
Can anyone remember the name of my Tiamaxian representative?
>>
>>53718800
Did you post as him today?
>>
>>53718813
Nope. Last time I was in one of these was last week.
>>
>>53718787
<@!WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!@>
>//ASMODEUS// begins to twist and spin around expanding through the entire room, screaming colors and souls flowing around the chamber as it does so, desperately begging for salvation
>>
>>53718592
Honoured ambassador, I was referring to the first footage from yesterday. Surely you cannot fault my nation's soldiers for returning fire on the criminals attacking them today?

And I assure you, there is no uprising within the Divine Kingdom*. These disturbances are merely the result of criminal groups seeking to take advantage of a regrettable situation and the inevitable disorder and chaos that have resulted in the wake of the meteorite storm. Likewise, the best answer I can give for the disappearance of the emergency supplies is due to these criminal elements; they have no regard for anyone but themselves and would happily condemn millions if it means their prosperity. Such monsters have no right to their lives**.

* Micro-movements indicate falsehood or half-truth: Probability 79% with 4% margin-of-error
** Personal bias detected. Objectivity in question.

>>53718395
Suddenly my issues about the Elasi seeming too human-like appear rather inconsequential... I should poke my artist friend to do something with my description
>>
File: IMG_8866.jpg (374KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8866.jpg
374KB, 1920x1321px
>>53718764
Yes,the Nietzsche is nearly repaired.I'll use ine of these bodies and strap myself in,with an extra lobe of neural tissue to record the info.
Then I'll activate the rockets and turn on three beacons at once while supercharging them with 157 gigawatts of electricity.

That should make them run towards me.Then,since the body will be made of sensor dampening stone,they'll ignore me and take the ship to the Womb in the Ocean.Where I will disembark,record some notes,grab a couple dozen of Void Heretics with this here flesh net,

>Carter's vox image holds up a fishnet made of ligaments and tendons,with sharp bone hooks.

And have Sadan activate another Beacon.Once they notice it and open a rift back to the Wastes,I'll rush through and leave behind 7 thermonuclear devices rigged with three 99.999% percent pure thyramazine crystals.

The power source of the Orga lance,if you didn't know.

That should kill all the Void Heretics,since those items have been in the Wastes for a while and are already partly organic.Once they're all dead,go ahead and activate all your beacons.We'll see why they wanted to prevent the activation of them shortly afterward.
>>
>>53718842
Heh,this is adorable.And terrifying.
>>53718856
My helpers have reported no pirate attacks,and all supplies have been delivered.
Ooc
Dude if you could get someone to draw your people that'd be great.
>>53718800
Just gimme fuve minutes.I'll search the archives.
>>
>>53718970
*five
>>
>>53718695
Overall its pretty good. Gives me a space british empire sort of vibe from it.
>>
>>53718800
Chief Emissary Loxodal
>>
>>53719015
Thanks my dude
>The Tiamaxian creature enters the council chamber
Greetings, council. I am sorry for my tardiness. What have I missed?
>>
>>53718374

I do trust they follow by choice, not force. Truly my only concern in matters of government is that the people because they want to, not because they have to.

>>53718537
Speaking of...

I would like to reaffirm the Iron Blooms peace keeping of areas under the oversight of our Trunk fabrication facilities is merely due to inherent programming into all Tree formations.

My Roots will ensure that anyone using a weapon within their areas will shortly find themselves without weapons to use. Please direct any injuries caused to your forces by disarming protocols to suitable medicinal leaf units.

>>53718842
It is times like this I am thankful I can't join the council in the bark. Someone get me a censor bar to follow that thing until it calms down...
>>
>>53718998
Ooc that's kinda what I've been going for in my rp as well. Maybe we'll even have a Jutland scenario between me and the Cephalopods.
>>
>>53718970
Hmm... It's possible the wastage is occurring in another sector. With over a billion displaced sapients, across multiple worlds, we've had to spread the supplies thinly. Given the ratio of aid workers to relief supplies, it is inevitable that they wouldn't be able to watch everything.

Again however, the assistance of the Carnem Wastes, Noo Liberty Union, Iron Bloom Incorporated and many others is deeply appreciated on both a state and personal level by Her Divine Majesty. Alleviating the suffering of her subjects is not only a priority, but a holy duty! Still, as much as our own worlds are doing the best they can, we need more. Medicine, food, water and housing are all in short supply, as well as various other essentials to life.

No promises. He's a busy guy, but I may have another alternative if I can pull him out of his depression hole long enough... Plus, he might need paying, either in cash or fiction...

>>53719043
I assure you, honoured CEO, in order to minimise tensions, your workers are being located in areas with as low a threat as possible, so their efforts will not be disturbed by either Eortite soldiers, or the criminals.
>>
>>53719041
Well how should I start it. Hmmm we've learned more about the Storm Kings with Carter and the Baron glassing part of a planet clean of King controlled thralls.a Plague was encountered and neutralized after finding it was a sentient girl all along who was given a world to live on,my people are currently at war with a civilization called the Conclave and had a major victory lately destroying a fleet lead by Dreadnoughts,the Dukedom is reviving the survivors of a lost population I believe and we have found a human civilization on a parallel Earth. Am I missing anything my fellow Ambassadors?
>>
>>53718920
Understood. Good luck my friend, I hope to see you soon.

>>53719043
All our people live by tradition, and the monarchs have guided us to the stars and safety. The people are content with their rulers.
>>
>>53719154
Yes.
I am going to nuke the shit out of the Void Heretics.
>>
Also I have updated the data on my nation for those who are interested

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic
>>
>>53719041
H̶̵̡ì/́͝h̛͜él̀͘͠ļơ̶/̨̛gr͠e͘e͡͡t͟ìn̵͠gs̴/s̨a͘͝l̢̛͜ut̀͘a͢t̢̀i̢o̵͟n̸s ͜
͢Ha̧v̶͘e̴͜ ͞ẃ̢e̡/̸̸ų̴͘s̸/̸̀̕i ̧̕m̶e̴͝ţ̶͞?͘
̕
>>
>>53719043
Hey,Silver.Remember those laugher pills?Could you send some to ASMODEUS?
>>53718998
Ooc
All I found was some stuff on the Alasi and this
>Humans are race that comes from Planet, called Earth, from system Sol.They are largely adherents of Christianity, that became dominant, after St. Donald "the orange" began Nuclear Crusade against other fractions on pre-FTL Earth. Faith tells about Allmighty God, refered as Trinity, or as Humans call often, "Father", fall of Humans and their salvation, and End days. It is proven trustworthy as Humans are revealing their unique Psionic abilities, but also interpreted differently by certain individual, who claims to be a precursor and warns about dangers, coming from them. though normal at one sight, they are still largely mysterious beings and claimed to be transdimensional entities, rather than normal inhabitants of materium. Certain Humans united in certain radical factions, who want to return to prefall state in untraditional ways, most powerful of it being "New Dawn".
>Currently Dominion maintains fruitful relationships with alien races, thought recent scandals and accidents, regarding Ambassador Antonius Chlorus, has created certain tensions between humans and alien races.
>>53719113
You need more?
Ooc
Its fine.I'm just excited to see your dudes.
>>53719226
>>53719248
I will commence it soon.I just need to teach Sadan the specifics.
Ooc
I'm going to go check it out now.
>>
>>53719041
Hello,Loxodal.
How are your people?
>>
>>53719043
>>53718970
*This Is Very* ((FUN)) !@AMBASSADOR@!
=DANTI Doesn't Like Us DANCING When They're Working= $SO$ %We Usually Don't Get A Chance To%
:(
>//ASMODEUS// seems to somewhat calm down from it's high, and the room mostly returns to normal. Mostly.
>>
>>53719276
I legitimately cannot read the second line.
>>53719315
Trade has flowed well since the apprehension of the pirate prince. The banks of Tiamax are more successful than ever, and have even established branches outside of the Confederation.
>>
>>53719319
No problem,my friend.Want some candy?
>Carter sends some Hersheys Bars through to the Assembly.
>>
>>53719344
Ooc: have we/us/i mmet
>>
>>53719344
Good news.
Tell me,would you like to enter a trade deal?
Ooc it says have we us I met?
I can read it fine though.
>>
>>53719113

I doubt these criminal forces possess the weaponry required to meaningful damage one of our Trunks, much less reach the Root operator within. Focus resettling of organics into these low threat areas.

While I have no doubts in the ability of the Eortan forces to reduce hostilities in these troubled areas, we can not stand by and allow sapients to come to harm when we could instead risk metal to protect flesh.

>>53719295
I am seriously worried the side effects of providing a eldritch being with high end narcotics. On the other leaf, I quite like the idea of seeing what happens. Just curious on the delivery system... Regardless, courier drone sent, it should arrive at the council chamber within the hour.

>>53719319
Well, mountains forbid I keep a sapient from enjoying themselves. It's just... I've never seen one of your kind express joy. And I find the idea of a cosmic being having a dawn to dusk job very amusing.
>>
>>53719371
I̧f̢̀ ̶̨͝į́͞t̛ ̀h̷͢a̸s͠͞ ̵ą̀ ̕s̡͠͠i̷͜m͢i̕͞l͝ar̛ ̶̡e͝f͟fe͜͝ct͢ o̶̡n̶̶ ̛it̀͟ ͝ą̡s̴̨͞ ̶̡͘i̸̧͢t̀̀ ̶̸̛ḩ́a̡d̛ i̷͞n ͢͡u̴̵̧s̸̡͟ ̸i̶̷̛t̵́̀ ̨͞w̕i͡͠ĺl ̧͢b̢e̢ ̸̛int͟er̴͢e̴s̵ti̶n̡͘g ̸͝a͠s͢͞ ̧a̵͝nç̷h̴̀͡or̢̢ed̴͜ i͢n̢ ̶͘i̴͜ţ̷se̷̶l̷f̸̡͘ ̢a̵n͝͠d r̶ea̕͠ļįty̴̶̵ ̀̕w̷ǫùl̨̛d̴̕ ̕i̵t ̸be̸ ̡͞st́͞i̶̵ĺ͡l͢ ̛͢i͘̕t̵s̕͢è͘͝l͟͝f̷̕
̶̸͘
>>
>>53719371
I say you do it Silver Frond. Even eldritch beings need some fun. Besides what could go wrong
>He says with a heaping pile of sarcasm his voice
>>
>>53719368
What sort of trade deal?
>>53719431
I do not believe we have, being.
>>
>>53719440
I͘͘ǹ ̨t̨͘h͠a̡͠͝t c̡as͟͜è/̸̛r̵͘͞e̵̛a̕͘l͝i̵̕t͟y ̸̡t̸́h͝͝i̧ś̴̶ ̷̷̛u̷͟ni̡t̕ ̢i͘s͠ ̡p̶̨l̸͘eá͝s͞e̴d/̧h͜a̢̢p͢p̸͠y̧ ̵͜t͢o ̸̷m̶e̢a͡͡͡t̕͟ ͢y̕ò̵u
>>
It would appear my information concerning the genetic soldiers was wrong. The purpose these troops were meant to serve was not frontline infrantry, they were meant to be special operations forces. Even the armour made for them allows invisibility. Quite fascinating.
>>
>>53719295
Honoured ambassador, if I may be blunt, we have thus-far received food supplies sufficient for 300 million beings, for one month; clean water supplies sufficient for 160 million beings for a month; prefab housing for 340 million beings, much of which does not meet the specifications laid out in our formal request*; and medicine sufficient for 21% of the injured. Eortite sources are trying to make up the shortfall, but the effort is more than two orders of magnitude greater than a full-scale colony drive!

We do need more and we need it as fast as possible, for as I am sure all honoured representatives and ambassadors here know, chaos and lack of essentials are the perfect breeding ground for lawlessness and crime. The longer this situation continues, the worse it's going to get!

>>53719371
Your advice is noted, honoured CEO. I will forward your recommendation to my government immediately, but our only concern is that in the unlikely eventuality these criminals should find a way to harm your operators, we avoid an unpleasant diplomatic incident. As foreign citizens, they may not be covered by the Mandate of Heaven, but it would still not do to have our guests harmed!

* Eortite relief request included prefab buildings including machine spaces capable of serving as vehicle repair bays and extraneous security features considered un-necessary for civilian housing.
>>
>>53719466
Likewise.
>>
>>53719608

a̸n̛t̡͡iş̴͝e͘pt̀͝ì̷̕c̀/̧͟m̛̀ed̴͟i̴c̷̨al̢͘͘/͟b̸a̴̢͝ĺm c̴̡a̴͘͘n ͢be̛ ̸̨̕eas̴i̸l̕͞ý͟ ̨s̨p̧ar͡e͜͜d͡/̢̡͞s̷e̷nţ͝ ́f́͡ó́r͘ ̴͘y̴o͘ur ͜͠ho͟ļ̧y̛ ̡͜m̡̛͟e̵aţ
̀ẁ̨͝e̴ ̀͠h͝o̢͜p̸̶e̷ ̡̛͟t̶̨h͜a͞t͞ ͘y̢oú ̨͠͠ ̡wiļl̛̀ ̵c͡r͘͠u̴s͜h̢̕͞/de͡͞s̷̡ţŗ̀o̧y͞͝ ͝yo̢͘ùr̀͡ ̷ḑ͟í͡ş̵s͢͞id͡en̶̛t͡s/̵͡c̸r͜͞i̸̧͢m̷͠i̶n̨͜a̢͜l̀s͡/̸́t̶̢ŕa̴i̢͜t̵̡͝ó̷r̕s̸̢ s͟p̵é̵͡e̴͡d̨i̧͡͡l̡̢y/̵̷q̵̶u͝͡i̕͜͟ç̡k͠ļ̀ý̴
>>
>>53719585
How efficient are they Baron? Because we have tried with little success trying to miniaturize different reactors but the heat output/radiation was always too high for it to last longer than a few minutes. And it was especially dangerous for the wearer.
>>53719608
We have made an agreement for food from Ambassador Shazerad perhaps you can look there for more and I know the Noo are quite the farmers as well. But we can supply fresh water,one of our mining ships discovered an ice ball in the contested asteroid system as more of our ships pour in we can start transporting liquids to you. It is only a short jump away.
>>
>>53719346
&CANDY&
?
>//ASMODEUS// reaches out with many grasping limbs, some feelers and others tentacles whilst some manifested as claws all grasping outwards and reaching for the treats.
>the moment the candy touches //ASMODEUS//'s from, it almost instantly dissolves

<........>
##HAppyHappyhappyHappyHappyhappyhappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPHAPPYHAPPYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOJOJOYJOY##
>aLL hELL PRomptly BReAkS LOoooOOooOo@@@@@@@@@@@@####################@#$%##$%^$%^&&*&()%########
>>
>>53719717
It's from ancient Avarian technology, and we tested the combat capabilities of the genetics very recently in a scenario. The were able to remain fully cloaked for a entire 12 hours, but water seems to effect it.
>>
>>53719734

o̵h̛͝ ͝͞͝w̷̕e͘͡l̨̢̛l̷̢͝ ̛͝t̷̨͞h̷e͡ŗ͘e̶͘ ͘͝͞ǵ̴̛ǫes̵͞ ͘͞re̛ali͝ty͟
͟͞Ì̷̧ ̧͝ca͜͞n̢͢ ̸͜f́͠e̴͘ęl̴͡ ţ͟h̕͟e ͡v͠oįḑ̷̶ ͜tr̴͜yi͝ńg̀͠ to̷̢ ͝ ̷͡o̧͢v͘͜e͟ŗ͞ta̴k͘é͞ m͜e͢/u̢͡s͠͡/̶̡̀i͟ ̡i̢͡t̨ ̸̢͢i̡͝s ̵̛a̧ ̛͠b͡ad̸ ̀p̵͢a̸i̵n
̵̸̵n͢o͢t̶̡ t̕o̵d͢á̡͡y̴ ̸̀͢v̴͘o͘͜͞ì̕͠d̸́̕ ͠ǫu̵̷r ̷ẁ̴̡į̵̧lĺ͟ ̕i̡s͠ ́͢͝ì̛͠ro̴ń͘
>>
>>53719757
That is amazing. I wish I could have been there to witness it myself. And I have been extremely interested reading in your Knights do they rely on some kind of Power Armor?

Ooc if you had any more info to add on the Knights it would be super interesting dude. And I read about the Orga Lances too they remind me a lot of the 40k weapons of the same name but it's probably a coincidence
>>
>>53719608

I will assure the honored Lord-Representative that we are thankful for this, but I have no reason to believe an attack against a Trunk will occur. Anything of use besides raw materials is being given away to the needy as quickly as it is being produced, and Roots are ensuring the queues are moving smoothly without anyone attempt to claim a second load of supplies per production cycle.

Please,focus your efforts to the less controlled areas. I assure you, the Roots will be able to provide more than sufficient policing to any taking refuge in their shelters.

While the extensive protective features you have requested are commendable in the protection of these refugees, my Roots are telling me that is minerals better spend on making more shelters.

>>53719440
Iron Bloom Incorporated formally greets the Tiamaxian Confederation, and we hope for many years of fruitful dealings with your people.

>>53719734
Mountain's peak, Carter what did you do?! Now I'm certain giving it Crystal Mirth is a back idea! Still going to do it anyways...
>>
File: IMG_0417.png (196KB, 890x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.png
196KB, 890x762px
>>53719861
Our knights in battle wear fitting armour, with shielding. On a parade or formal duty they wear clothing not to disimalir to a period on earths.
>>
>>53719734
>>53719835
I feel like I'm going to vomit also of note do Prethoryns have the capability to vomit?
>Even aboard his flagship light years away he has an ensign bring a bucket. Having flashbacks to Imperial victory celebrations in prior years as he starts heaving.
>>
>>53719371
Understood.
Let's see what happens,shall we?
Also,I was thinking of having another meeting,To discuss some more trade,as well as other details.
>>53719440
Do you require anything,as of now?
>>53719608
If I am correct,I sent you enough supplies for a whole planet.And why did the contract include riot gear and tank suspensions?
>>53719757
Hmm.Some Wastes creatures utilize invisibility.Does your technology require improvement?I could help.
Ooc
I agree,more info on the knights would be awesome.
>>53719887
I gave it candy.What is the mat-
>>53719734
Why is the vox in shades of rainbow.
>>
>>53719911

n̕͟o ̧b͟út̡ ̷́͘w̵̕e/̨̛ú̸͞s͜/̸i̕͟ ͠c͜a͢n̡ ͘͜ģ̀͝e̸s̴ţu͢r̴e ̶ó͢͡ừ̧t ͘͠çl̵͟͞a̴̢w̡s̢ ́͞à͘s̸ iǹ̸ s͠ư̡̛ć̢͞h͟ ̴́a̶̷͡ ͘w̴a̴̛͠y̷̧͢ ̶a͘͜͞ş ̴̨͡im͝p͟ļíȩ͠s͡ ̛́de̢͟é͠p ̀͝p̷̶a̡iņ́ ͟͜if̴̕ ̀y̡̧o̡͜u ̷̧d̨es͡ir͟e
>>
>>53719921
This tech is Avarian, it's as good as it will get. We are trying to find a way to utilise it for more than just the genetics, as the suits are currently built for their robust forms.

Ooc
What would you like to know more about them?
>>
>>53719734
Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. D-do you mind? I'm doing my best to remain professional-
>The lord-representative is developing an alarming twitch in his right eye

>>53719717
The Noo Liberty Union has already agreed to make generous contributions to the relief effort, but their arrival is slow; as far as we can tell, unfavourable hyperspace currents are forcing them to take a somewhat circuitous route. As soon as the tides change, their supplies should be more reliable and help alleviate the need for rationing at least a little.

>>53719887
Understood, honourable CEO. I will include your justification for your recommendation in my report.

Out of pure curiosity you understand, no ulterior motives here at all... Do the trunk operators interact with the outside world much at all? Speaking to the refugees, for instance?

>>53719921
Enforcement of law and order is, naturally enough, a crucial part of crisis management, honoured ambassador. By importing the materiel necessary to expand the public security forces in the region, we free our own factories to produce goods more immediately useful to the victims*.

* Micro-movements indicate falsehood or half-truth: Probability 85% with 18% margin-of-error
>>
>>53719901
Ahhh they do remind me of the ancient Knights of Earth. But I do not believe simple bullets are enough to bring these mighty warriors down. And we have been trying to design similar armor for assault troopers and I am proud to say we have developed a very effective prototype.
>>53719971
Ooc just some more on their history and tactics and maybe some legendary Knights too. Also what kind of weaponry they use are they strictly cavalry?
>>
File: acid[1].jpg (134KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
acid[1].jpg
134KB, 717x538px
>>53719921
>>53719911
>>53719887
3@@###$$5JOYjOYJOYJOYJOYJOYLOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVLOVELOVOELVOLC;DFKJRU(&*^%^%%JOYHAPPINESSLUSJOYJOYJOYHAPPYhAPPY
>REaLIty IS DIIIeEEEEEINNngggggfgfr$#$!##$%&&*()()))_((+)((&*^^%$$#3%$^%&%&&
>>
>>53719971
Yes,but I could try and remove the water limitation.The Wastes has a monocellular Regent that protects its ocean,but it's underside is transparent.I could send some samples over.

Ooc
Just anything really.I always like reading up on stuff like this.Just an update on the Rok marines and the Knights and stuff,like their equipment and tactics.

As for me,I just added some new stuff to mine.Honestly I quite enjoy fleshing out the Wastes.
>>
>>53720052
Is it okay?
>>
File: IMG_9398.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9398.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>53720039
{He's lying!}
<Sadan,do not interrupt please.That work needs to be finished as quickly as possible.>

As I was going to say,why would you need a tank for policing?
>>53720108
It is going to overload my senses.
ASMODEUS,I have brought this image to rebalance your emotions.

Until we get you drugs.
>>
>>53720048
That is a impressive suit of armour. The Rok would be most pleased to see something like that in the field.

>>53720063
If you wish to try and remove the water limitations then by all means try your hand at it. Although I'm reading some notes and it appears that these suits are designed specifically for the genetics because they are capable of withstanding them.

Ooc
I'll write up a goggle doc on the knights, I'll hit up the marines tomorrow.
>>
>>53720052
W̵̵̨é/̶̕u͘s̀/̷i͘͡ ̸̢̀w͘͡i̶̧l̀l͝ ̨͝h͞o͜l̴͞d̢̨ ̡r̶e͡a͠l͜í̷͢t̕y̢ ̴t̸ǫ͝g̵̕et͠he̶͜r̴̶
>psychic lobster swarm powers go
>>
>>53720108
Honestly, I don't know, but this is better than their usual routine...

> A small winged drone zips into the council chamber, looks around, and plunges itself into the center of ASMODEUS's mass, jettisoning a series of small blue pills as it went before disintegrating

Mirth deployed.

>>53720039
The Roots are huge artificial brains locked inside the Trunk's core. They interact with the world by assuming direct control of a suitable leaf or branch. They'd be talking to the refugees, just through proxy.
>>
>>53720142
It would just be another genetic hurdle to overcome.
I will do so after the operation.
>>53720158
They force evil on the run!
Super powers and a gun!
Stopping extra planar entitieeees!
Swarm lobsters,go!
>>
File: images[2].jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>53720135
&^%%%KITTIESAREKITTIESAREPASTEKITTIESKITTIESKITTIESKITTIESKITTIESJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYJOYKITTIESMEATMEATMEATMEAT@$$%^%^&^^^T000=009=977565&^^%^y
>EVERYYTHHInngg IS SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMINNNNNNNNNGNGNGGNGNGGN. THEVOXvOXVOXVOXTHEVOXTHEVOXTHEVOXTHEVOXDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH%^%t&&&%^5^_+)(*&_&_7AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53720206

L̡̛͘O͟B̶̧ST̷E̴Ŕ ̧P̧͞IŃ̸͢C̸͟͡Ȩ͢R̨ ̢H͞Ư̛G̨ ͠A͟T̸̶͡TA̢͘C̨K͢
>>
>>53720178
<Sadan,activate the Vox extraplanar shielding!>
{Yes sir!}

Let's see how this goes.
>>
>>53720142
Well perhaps you will have the chance soon. While we have won a major space battle we shall soon be assaulting them on the ground and finally establishing a foothold in Conclave space.
>>53720158
Thank you Prethoryn. Hopefully with your aid we shall all survive.
>Makes an effort to remember to take lobster off the victory dinner menu.
>>
>>53720223
>A large claw wrestles ASMODEUS to the ground,as the pills take hold
>>
>>53720135
Can you imagine criminal forces, such as we have seen in the regrettable and illegal transmissions form the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush, opposing an armoured vehicle? It is a display of force, honoured ambassador; a way of showing these lawless thugs that the kingdom will not tolerate their activities and are not only determined to enforce the rule of law, but that we are prepared to devote considerable resources to the effort.

For a group as inherently self-interested as these criminals, they will be forced to weigh potential personal gains against the near-certainty of death that their actions would bring. Evil like that understands only force, but by displaying an elevated enough threat, which they cannot hope to match, we ensure that they remain compliant-

>>53720206
ARGH! I can't take it anymore! Someone re-run the footage of the refugee camps! Maybe some scenes of horror will calm it down-! I can't stay here; I think I'm going to vomit-!

I gotta hit the sack. Tomorrow, something else hits the oscillating atmosphere agitation device!
>>
>>53720270
See ya dude
>>
>>53720158
>>53720178
>>53720223
>>53720226
>>53720234
>>53720247
%^$$^^%^^%%6^%666PAINPAINPINLOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVLVOEVLUSTLUSTLUSTFUNFUNFUFNHAPPYPILLSPILLSPILLSPILLSPILLSJOYJJKOYJDGJUHHKH%^&**(@#%#@joyjoyjoyjiyTHECOURTTHECOURTTHECOURTTHECOURTCOURTCOURTW$$@THECOURTCOURTTHECOURT
>AAAAAAAAAAA@##@##@AAAAAAA^^ttuGHFGdfSITHURTHURTSHURTSHURTSDFSAAAAAAAAAA@@#@!3##//CRITCIAL REALITY FAILURE IMMINENT!!!/// ///CRITICAL REALITY FAILURE IMMINENT!!!!!!////
>>
>>53720297

L̵͟O͜͜B͝S͟͞T̸̕E̕͘R͟͡ ̨H̴̛͠EADB̸U͠T̷T ̢͘͢K͘͘͡N͜O͢C͢͠K͘ÓUT̷͘ ̵̢A͘T̢T̨A̡CK̨̧
>>
>>53720206
>>53720247

Do bear in mind I have absolutely no idea what crystallized happiness for my kind will do to him. For all I know it'll lead to one of those horribly introverted moments where he just thinks about all the tiny social faux pass it has performed over the years.

I blame the painkillers for my decision this day. Who decided it was a good idea to let me deal with the political powers of the galaxy while doped up on opioids?

Go home, ASMODEUS, you're stoned.
>>
>>53720234
thats a good idea unless you want unit 1 to think eating you is ok
>>
File: single_star[1].jpg (45KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
single_star[1].jpg
45KB, 1066x800px
>>53720297
>>53720319
>>53720377
///CRITICAL REALITY FAILURE IMM-#########@No@#########
%WE% ^^The First^^ &&THE LAST%%
///THE COURT///
((Dictate That It Shall Not Be So))
>All of reality fades away in a singular moment
>>
>>53720377
Well,if it helps you feel better,I replaced all this body's blood with alcohol a few days after I first found out how to use it.
>>53720297
These pills seem to have worked.
Lemme just snip a bit off...
>From the Vox console,a fleshy,dessicated pincer appears,and takes a piece of ASMODEUS before delivering it to Carter.
>>
>>53720483
Who turned off the lights?
>>
>>53720483
>>53720377
Shhhiiiitttttttt Silver Frond didn't some one tell you that drugs are bad?
>Holds on tight to his command chair as all of reality warps and shrinks
>>
>>53720551
No,they're perfectly fine.
Either way,this proves my theory.
>>
>>53720201
>>53720234
Ooc
Just finished the knights stuff
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1no6DKAPYyvSm5j13oQ8OrAuZ-TvZyWhTymvKaB1IY/mobilebasic
>>
File: spacestation2[1].jpg (48KB, 507x382px) Image search: [Google]
spacestation2[1].jpg
48KB, 507x382px
>>53720517
>>53720531
>>53720551
>There is nothing there. No reality, no space, not even a void. Just a space.
>But there is something. There is something here, //something something something//
>It is coming closer
>>
>>53720565
Ooc
Just read it.Pretty good,and I like the history behind them as well.The Ogron sound interesting.Were they avian?
>>
>>53720618
Mammals, large and hairless. Two eyes and a horn on their head. Currently extinct.
>>
>>53720613
we̛͝/̵̸̨us̡͜/̕i̷̴̢ ͞ ca̶͢͠n/́wi̷͢l̨̨l̴ ͟͡fi̕͡x ͟t̢h̷̸is̵
>reality turns back on reality is now filled entirely with lobsters
>>
>>53720613
Well,I'm just gonna wait until reality sets up again.

At least the Wastes weren't affected.

<Sadan,what are the readings on the approaching object?>
{Some unintelligible gibberish,with some words of joy.}
>>
>>53720647
Turn it off again,Prethoryn.Just let it do a reset.This isn't my first reality expulsion.
>>
>>53720564
Ohhh you probably missed the 1980s and 21st century but let me tell you there was this massive undertaking known as the War on Drugs...
But wait a minute,what does this prove?
>>53720565
>>53720636
>>53720618
Ooc also pretty nice dude I agree. Is there any aspects of the Empire anyone would liked fluffed out as well?
>>
>>53720675
o͡k̶̸/̀̀f̴̷̡in͜è
>reality is back to blackness
>>
>>53720551

Drugs are only bad when you abuse them, not use them. I'm sure a man of your distinction has had to pop more than your share of pills to ensure your own well being.

>>53720531
I've lost video contact with everyone. I think that singularity ate my video drone.

>>53720647
There we... That can't be right... Did you just lobsterfy one of my drones in there?

>>53720613
This emptiness hurts my mind...
>>
File: 036[1].jpg (464KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
036[1].jpg
464KB, 1200x1600px
>>53720647
>>53720653
>It's ///coming coming coming coming coming///
>Too large, too large, too large, too large, too large
>Whywhywhywhywhywhy
>>
>>53720723
Wew,lad.
That is one large reset.

Kinda bright though.
>>53720706
Thanks.
>>53720720
It doesn't hurt mine.

I'm snuggled up here with hot cocoa while Sadan makes dinner.
>>
>>53720720

w̵e̸ ̴̸a͢͝r̀e̸̵ ̧͘n̡̡ȩ̴v̵̧e͘͟r̴̕͞/̡è̵m̷̧pt̵̢͠y̧/͘̕a̛͡l͟ǫ̴̡n̴è̡
a̛͡n͘͜d̨̨ ̡͢ń͜͠èįt̶͞h̨e͘r̷ ͘a͢re͜ ̷yo̕͟u̸͜ ̨̢y̕o̢͘ù͢ ͝h͟͠á̶̢v̷è ̴͝ư̧s͟/̨͝ò̴̕th̨͡e̸͟r̨s̴ ̡̨t̡̕͞a̛lķì̸̵ng̸̀͝/̢͢fr̷͜i̸̧e͝n̵̢͢d̨͞i͘n̴g̡ ̸̶w̨͢͡í͞t̨͘h̛ ̨̛y̡ou ͟͡͞w̨̢hile̵͡ ͡w̛͘e/̛͠͝u͠s ͢wà̢i͟͝t/͘͠p̢͟͢ó͘͠ń̕d̢è͜r̶͢
>>
>>53720754

Not all of us have familiarity with things that use the laws of physics are a loose guide line.

>>53720777
Good to know 01. I'm just... going to chock this all up to one hell of a bad reaction to my pain meds, and hope the rest of my people don't question why reality just glitched.
>>
>>53720754
>>53720777
>Notrightnotrightnotrightnotrightno-
>It Is Here

//QUERY//
>>
>>53720808
Physics?We have physics in most places.

Just that it doesn't matter much.
>>53720838
Query?What's that supposed to mean?
>>
File: The-star-a-light-blue-1963[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-star-a-light-blue-1963[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>53720856
>It asks whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

//QUERY//
>>
>>53720904
>>53720856
this unit shall slumber/torpor
we/us/i will return hopefully by then reality will have reset and the extra dimensionsals shall have been evicted again
>>
>>53720904

Why?

Because I can!
>>
>>53720904
Why this happened?
We gave ASMODEUS candy,a kitty,and drugs.
>>
>>53720969
That logic is sound,and I agree.

Also the Court wants to cause the cessation of all life,and I don't like that.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>53720969
>>53720978
>>53720990
>//Don't Look At The Light// Don't Look.

Notlightnotlightnotlight

//INTEREST//
//REASON//
>>
>>53721074

Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be where I am today, or where I will be tomorrow. To cease moving is to cease living.
>>
File: 1495755077253.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495755077253.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
Hello my fine feathered friends.
>How goes the purgation of the wicked?
>>
>>53721074
Because it sounded hilarious.And I have nothing better to do.

Plus it gave me a valuable sample.
>>53721168
Pretty good,with the reset of reality and all that.How's your kid,ma'am?
>>
>>53721146
Yeah.
Like a shark.
Or your planetary equivalent.
>>
File: 1495953666492.png (489KB, 787x765px) Image search: [Google]
1495953666492.png
489KB, 787x765px
>>53721206
>They actually did reset reality
That explains why he's suddenly singing songs from over 4 million years ago.
Whats on the menu today?
>>
>>53721230
I have hot cocoa,want some?

And yes,we did.For science.

Nice to see you again,by the way.How's business?
>>
>>53721168
Well we managed to win a major battle over the Cephalopods yesterday. All of their three dreadnoughts,a battleship and a massive station were brought down by our glorious vessels!!>>53721206
Carter anyway you can make reality hurry up?
>>
>>53721255
If ??? doesn't hurry up,I'll force a reset.
>>
>>53721252
Hell yeah,ignoring the fact that the cocoa plant has been extinct for well over 3 eons if will sure take some.
Business is booming I'd say.
>Not to mention everyone I like has all the nice minerals.
How about we cut a deal my friends?
>Good Idea
>>53721255
FUCK SQUIDS YEAH FUCK SQUID.
>>53721272
>NO DON'T I JUST GOT MY FLOOR WAXED
>>
File: light-in-darkness[1].jpg (49KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
light-in-darkness[1].jpg
49KB, 1600x1200px
>>53721146
>Stopstopstopstopstopstopstop

//INTRIGUE//
//THAT//
//IS// //YOUR// //DESIRE//
//??//
>It Questions
>>
>>53721294
>>53721296
Yeah but I miss reality.
I'm gonna reset it soon if ??? doesn't do it for me.
So,what's the deal you want?Sally is already living peacefully on a game world.
>>
>>53721296
>You again!
>remember my dinner party last week? You ate all the quiche puked everywhere; I think you were fucked up bro.
>>53721318
No fuck, I'll do it this time.
>Let me reset reality using my newest creation!
>>
File: 6[1].jpg (11KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
6[1].jpg
11KB, 852x480px
>>53721272
>>53721255
>It Speaks

//YOU//
//HARMED//
//ASMODEUS//
//CORRECT//
//?//
//FORCED//
//THE COURT// //TO//
//CALL// //US//
//?//
>It is judging your worth. Be patientpatientpatientpatient
>>
>>53721338
You sure?I'd say we wait until ??? finishes up.
>>
File: 1386475444672.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1386475444672.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>53721351
>Judging the worth of worthless beings
>>
>>53721351
No,I gave him drugs.And snipped off a piece of the drool coming out of him.

That doesn't seem harming,and he seemed fine.
>>
>>53721351
Asmodeus was not harmed. He merely suffered from a condition known as... happiness.
>>
>>53721296

There is always something new to learn, my dear cosmic being.
>>
>>53721359
It's decision is inevitable.
I've seen their handy work, it always ends the same my friend... with burning worlds and a dead universe
>>
>>53721361
I'm worth quite a lot,if I do say so myself.

And so is everyone else here.
>>
File: 4480707_640px[1].jpg (25KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
4480707_640px[1].jpg
25KB, 640x427px
>>53721318
>Don't.

Stopstopstopstopstop

//YOU//
//BROUGHT// //ABOUT//
//CESSATION//
//BEFORE// //YOUR//
//TIME//
//WHY//?
>IT seems to be judging the Ambassadors worth

>>53721338
>IT does not even notice the Overseer
>>
>>53721378
Hah,no.
Not with my work.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>53721367
>Making a elder being happy
No wonder it wants to kill you.
>>53721386
Nope you've made a big mistake.
If there is anything to be gained from this coming oblivion, it is
>leave nature the fuck alone
>>
>>53721361
>>53721294
And you may join us in the invasion of one of their worlds. We will of course treat the citizens with all the respect and good will we can but we shall smash the Conclave forces for the good of us all.
>>
>>53721398
Because it sounded pretty rad,I wanted to see how it feels,and I needed to prove a theory of mine.

Not saying you did a bad thing.Cessation will be inevitable.But I hope to let everyone here finish their business before then.So if you would reset reality please before I test my version out,please do.

Also,you ever hear Heartaches by the Number?Great song,classic.
>>
>>53721408
Well,I'm fine right now,and I like nature.This is just a test.

How's the cocoa?I made it myself,hope I haven't lost my touch.
>>
File: CommisnoerNightmare.png (261KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CommisnoerNightmare.png
261KB, 1000x1000px
>>53721417
Of course my good friends, I'll even appear to back up your forces personally.
>>53721398
>Implying I care.
Pal you listen here! I'm big kahuna around here, and no blob of dust is gonna ignore me in my own dojo.
>>
File: spectacular-star-design-869[1].jpg (621KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spectacular-star-design-869[1].jpg
621KB, 1920x1200px
>>53721366
>>53721367
//HAPPINESS//
//?//
>IT seems to process ((processprocessprocessprocess)) the information given

//YOUR//
//ACTIONS// //LED//
//TO// //CESSATION//
//WAS// //THIS//
//YOUR//
//DESIRE//
//?//
>IT seems to wait for the response of the last souls of a dead multiverse

>>53721374
//LEARN//
//YES//
//YOU// //HAVE//
//LEARNT//
//OF//
//CESSATION//
>>
File: 1414988944190.jpg (533KB, 1813x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1414988944190.jpg
533KB, 1813x1453px
>>53721449
>Well you see
FUCKING CHILD GRABBED IT OUTTA MY HAND AND INSERTED THE WHOLE MUG INTO ITS BLACK HOLE OF A MOUTH IT ALMOST TOOK MY HANDS OFF.
>>53721470
Welp it's time to reset lolololol
>>
>>53721470
I didn't want cessation specifically,but that's how experiments go.
Could you reset this please?This universe shouldn't even be tasty for you,considering we were all having a good time and not in despair.
>>
>>53721496
Shame.You want another?I'll cover the mug in nanites,to keep your kid away.
>>
>>53721499
>Well we are fighting a galaxy spanning war against a bunch of godless squid people.
>we may be happy but our people aren't
>Thinking we're this outta touch
>>
>>53721528
Actually,most people were happy.Except for the soldiers.

And the So'Vih.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
3KB, 300x168px
>>53721432
>IT responds ((respondsresponds)) to the Ambassador

//YOU// //DID//
//THIS// //OF//
//YOUR// //OWN//
//VOLITION// //THEN//
//?//
//INTERESTING//
//JUDGEMENT// //WILL//
//SOON// //BE//
//PASSED//
>Nononononono

>>53721453
>IT seems to to only barely acknowledge the Overseers comments

//YOU// //ARE//
//IRRELEVANT//
//CEASE//
>>
>>53721515
>Nanites
No thanks, the metal will just make him want it even more, I'll just remember the taste of it when I tried it on earth 4 million years ago.
>>
>>53721528
And the war against the Conclave is just between the UE and them.Most aren't involved.

>>53721545
Okay.

I'll fix it if it's too bad.
>>
>>53721540
>telling an overseer of a bunch of arrogant insects to cease and desiete
Oh pal hold it right here! Now I dunno what organic shitsoup you crawled out from but those are fighting words, we can take this into the fourth dimension pal.
>>
>>53721572
>Fistycuffs
Lets not have to get 21st century up in here!
>>
>>53721499
//WE// //DO//
//NOT// //HUNGER//
//IF//
//WE// //DID//
//YOU// //WOULD//
//NOT// //BE//
//THE COURT// //HUNGERS//
//IN// //OUR// //STEAD//
>IT bears down upon the last few, crushing, annihilating

//JUDGEMENT//
//SHALL// //SOON//
//BE// //PASSED//
>Be patient ((patientpatientpatient)) or you will cease, and all shall never be
>>
>>53721470

And it is an interesting state of being to be in, although I would much rather not.
>>
>>53721572
If this is taken into the fourth dimension we'll be fighting before and after we fought.Which is confusing.

Either way,I meant no disrespect.
>>53721595
>Carter sips some coffee as Sadan sits beside him.
Okay.
>>
>>53721605
Let's just wait,I guess.
>>
>>53721607
>Which means they'll have wasted our time and nothing else, which even then technically didn't even happen.
>>53721605
Hey whats up my stayman, slide me some leaf my autotroph. Hows the disco ball?
>>
>>53721637
Yeah.I'm pleasently suprised you know that.

Do you know what the 34th dimension is?
>>
>>53721623

Nope. I've had quite enough of this mind warping nonsense. We are not equipped to handle threats of this level. I trust the more otherworldly members of the Federation to attend to this.

>Silver Frond held up a small button on a cylinder, and pushed it down. An IV activated beside her, and she promptly went unconscious.

See ya folks, life beckons
>>
>>53721652
>Oh boy the one I'm banned from or was the 78th?
>>53721663
Don't worry
>party hardy my plant friend
>>
>>53721663
See ya
>>
>>53721674
The 78th is full of those stuck up h2o particles.
>>
>>53721693
>The ones that make all the yoshi jokes, I hate those fuckers.
>>
>>53721706
Yeah.The sequel wasn't even good.

You've been on the Choki Express?
>>
File: luz-1[1].jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
luz-1[1].jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>53721605
>>53721607
>Whispers flow throughout the darkness,, shifting, dancing, laughing, flowingflowingflowingflowingflowin-

//ENOUGH//
//WE// //THE CENTRE//
//THAUMIEL// //THE ADVERSARY//
//THE BEGINNING// //THE END//
//THE ETERNAL NIGHTMARE//
//THE MALIGNANT DREAM//
//HAVE// //REACHED//
//A//
//CONSENSUS//
>IT explodes outwards, covering everything, enveloping everything. This is it, the moment of truth. Don't screw up ((PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease Don't))
>>
>>53721722
Okay.
>>
>>53721453
But the only way you can is if you can reset our reality. Or convince the court to.
>>
File: arilou-sitting.gif (51KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
arilou-sitting.gif
51KB, 485x213px
>>53721719
Oh boy no but thats because my kid won't fuckin stand still long enough for me to catch it.
>Having children is a mistake.
>>53721722
Oh boy we're gonna put you the fuck down
>>53721739
Just accept it, the court has no baring on me, only profits.
>>
>>53721470
No it was not.
>>
>>53721755
How'd you even end up with kids?Met a guy,or something?

Also,I'd reccomend letting ??? finish up before badmouthing him.He's got a quality atmosphere going on,and I'd like him to have this.
>>
>>53721777
Yeah,you were just chilling at the office party before a vomit rainbow appeared and everything dissoluted.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
3KB, 318x159px
>>53721736
>>53721739
>ALL is white, ALL is a part of IT

//WE// //HAVE//
//DECIDED//
//THAT// //YOU//
//SHALL// //BE//
//YOU// //SHALL//
//CONTINUE//
//ALONGSIDE// //OTHERS//
//CESSATION// //WE//
//COME// //BUT//
//NOT// //YET//
//GO FORTH//
//AND BE//
>The "light", expands outwards, encompassing all. Everything fades away once more
>>
>>53721816
Yay.

>Carter stares impassively ahead.
>>
>>53721797
Well you see when my race gets ready we kinda...split into 6 smaller,very furious and
very energetic versions of ourselves.
>Due to our nature as subspace beings
>Also I met a guy and we fucked for hou no days
>>53721816
This feels....Nice
>His name was : Cody Vinsterhoffuckin capatcha comin in clutch.
>>
>>53721850
Okay.Your kid looks nothing like you though.
So,what was the deal you wanted again?
>>
>>53721834
>>53721850
>Reality pops back into being. All the stars, planets, galaxies, alternate planes of existence, cookies, strange alien races, friendly alien races, evil alien races, unfathomable abominations, and a space chicken choir somewhere out there in the vast expanse, all reappear. Everything is normal, aside from Carter having several dozen presents and gift baskets on top of him, and some people having their preferred genders switched. Oh, and there's a young boy in the center of the chamber surrounded by flowing chaos seemingly unconscious, but he is irrelevant.
>>
Well good night everyone i have a splitting headache and hopefully reality will return in the morning. If you require a 4th Dimensional fighter I still carry my saber and was quite the fencer at the Academy.
Good night doods
>>
>>53721876
>I dunno I just wanna be helpful, My race literally needs only physical inertia and RAW EMOTION to subsist for damn near ever.
It comes with being a subspace entity,
>Literally the company is only a hobby for my species, we'd rather be pursuing a hobby... but my uncle and aunty told me I was stayin wit the senate in Bel'Air.
>>
>>53721913
>No we don't, I'm pretty salty,crystals of pure soduim.
>>53721876
It's a long story, that I'm willing to tell if you are willing to listen.
>>
>>53721910
Well,I still like females,and now I have a ton of gifts.Seems like everything turned out fine.Sadan,please put them away.We'll unwrap them soon.Someone please help that young boy.If it's ASMODEUS,I can help him to get back home.
>>53721923
>>53721933
Naw,I just say that because you look quite nice,but your kid is a goofball.

But yeah,I'm up for a story.Last thing I'll hear before I nod off.
>>
>>53721923
And you use inertia?That's interesting.

Does a vaccuum make you energetic,since Inertia isn't reduced?
>>
>>53722042
Seriously,at least you're nice enough to not kill us.

Your kid acts drunk,no offense.

Not getting off yet,but I'm going to check the thread less.I'll keep it bumped once everyone is gone.
>>
File: IMG_9111.jpg (32KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9111.jpg
32KB, 514x544px
Ooc
Actualky this thread has hit the bump limit.I'll make a new one in the morning,if no one else does.See ya tommorow
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.