[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 36

File: 1496767487323.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496767487323.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
New species. New intrigue edition.
>>
>>53664895
>Rorke
>Get the L.O.K.I satellite operational
>>
If anyone wants to post here don't mind me I'll be asleep. Just keep the thread alive so it won't be wasted
>>
Well... That was bothersome. Getting all the Root systems to agree to an unregulated seeding of feral droids did not go over lightly. A great deal of concern over shepherding the swarms, and if they somehow removed the Root override system for the eventual harvest.

It's not like we're using nanomachines or anything. The Trunk fabrication facilities are pretty static in design, only minor alterations to speed mineral extraction, or streamlining fabrication of its favored model are recorded.

Regardless, a consensus was reached. While by no means instant, we are looking at a 523% increase in military models within the next solar cycle. Civilians ships without Root systems are highly suggested to avoid all feral fabrication facilities. While programmed to be non-aggressive in their terravore diet, they will not spare any resource in securing the safety of their nesting sites.
>>
File: X_Parasites.jpg (90KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
X_Parasites.jpg
90KB, 303x300px
>>53664895
Guys I just discovered some of these weird things. It latched onto me but doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
File: 1354084660322.jpg (516KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
1354084660322.jpg
516KB, 600x565px
>>53664895
>>
File: 1495894531178.jpg (43KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
1495894531178.jpg
43KB, 490x487px
Guess who got a raise!
>Not this entity.
>>53665439
Maybe those things can help us with sally
>>53665491
BAAL GET OUT BAAL NEEDS TO LEAVE
>>
>>53665518

I do not underand your fixation with calling a plague Sally. I know naming things trying to kill you can make it seem less horrifying, but of all names to pick.. Sally?

>>53665439
You may want to get to a xenobiologist right away anyways. Just because it seems benign doesn't mean it isn't just numbing the area as it consumes your bark.

>>53665491
The artisan guild is going crazy for these cosmic horrors. I need to find a glassblower to make me a xinpollen pipe shaped like you.
>>
>>53665741
>She doesn't know the story of Blip Blop IV
oh boy so what do you know about what do you call her again M'gai?
>>
>>53665841

We were only recently able to pick up, much less decipher your transmissions, so no. I have the feeling this is a rather unpleasant story.

Still, a bit of galactic history would do us well, I'm sure.
>>
As it stands how do the Federations military forces fare against the extra dimensional foes that may threaten us?
>>53665428
Fellow Ambassador have any of your warmachines proven particularly effective against eldritch beings? And we are prepared to contribute a full expeditionary army of a million men to the Federation cause and to combat the Plague so we would be interested in seeing the weapons you could arm them with.
>>
>>53665841
May i ask what do you mine? We are always interested in new materials.
>>
>>53665841
>>53665940
So know that this is not the first time this "Virus" has visited this galaxy. Well before I was given such a high class position as Chief diplomat of xeno-relations I was a simple high energy surveyor like my kid here.
>Child convulses
The blip blop system houses two features mineral rich plants and had a pretty cool ringworld.
Turns out a bunch of species before Y'all had discovered that the only way to stop M'gai was to contain every last spore; well turns out when you put a sentient contagion into what is isolation then tell that you hate it for basically an eternity it's worldview gets a bit fucked.
So I'm on blip blop IV mining of course, when everyones like "Abandon Planet!" and such classics like "this was an unprofitable venture" and then they left me on the planet but not before leaving in such a hurry that one of our cruisers managed to dive stern first into the ringworld sending it on a convergent orbit.
So I'm locked on this planet with this virus, turns out,It's hella friendly; like I think my biology is a little to wonky for it to corrupt so we basically sat around and played scrabble for I think 200 years.
>>53666051
We mine whatever you need pal, You put in an order and we'll deliver; oh and uranium tons of it.
>>
>>53666090
So I of course call my buddies and i'm like "Can you come swoop me?" and they slide so I'm like "Can I bring this little girl?" they also are ok with that so Sally gets some new friends. Keep in mind that Sally only wants to be friends... but she can be beaten. the point is she's a mental plague, your friends and family are still in there, but first we must beat her.
>>
>>53666090
Ever do antimatter mining? It's extremely dangerous but the risk should be worth the reward. You might be awarded systems if you can aid the Empire.
>>
>>53666157
Using Psionics!!!
MENTAL POWER FORCE GO!!!
>>
>>53666204
Bruh antimatter mining, you mean starship fuel; of course Admiral. How much do you need my friend.
>>
>>53666031

We have no idea. We've never had to fight such a being, and this is the reason for the feral release. We are relying on the synthetic natural selection to provide us with enough variants in weaponry that perhaps we will find some frequency capable of inflicting harm to them.

Our main hope is that due to the artificial nature of their minds, they will not be affected by the seeming aura of insanity that surrounds the beings. We are currently searching for the Roots with highest mental fortitude to lead the hordes.

We implore you avoid using organic beings to combat the eldritch beings. I would rather kilotons of matter be destroyed instead of a single organic consciousness be thrown to the possible slaughter.

>>53666090
We are always looking for new focusing material for our energy weaponry. If you have anything not native to our home system we'd be quite eager to establish trade deals. As for being stuck on an alien ring world with a sentient virus seems... Interesting. A pity it was isolated for so long, I can only imagine what it'd be capable of in the field of genetic engineering should it be guided towards more benign means.
>>
>>53666220
Yes of course not for warheads but starships...
And we would be willing to offer you our protection and a high place in the Empire for this. Most of our starships still use fusion drives but antimatter will increase their capabilities immensely.
>>
>>53666223
That what I'm saying, She wants to help but, she eats people so what gonna do?
>>53666280
Pal how about a better deal, You let my species simply be your general area around your species and we'll give you all the antimatter your little primate hearts could desire.
>>
>>53666223
Well we have many organic beings ambassador that are willing to lay down their lives for their Empire and the Federation but i will take your advice in high regards.
>>
>>53666223
Also.. you want some crystals I got plenty of those, energy weapons like crystals, plug a few of these babies into the focusing ring or equivalent and it'll be charged up to 111%!
>>
>>53666303
And of course mining rights. But that seems to be satisfactory as long as no demented beings are brought into our reality,again.
>>
File: 1494919003397.jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494919003397.jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>>53666370
NO GUARANTEES
>>
>>53666370
So what you do want weapons and cool armors and shiete?
>>
>>53666223
And honorable CEO have you also sent forces to engage the Virus? And i just received a communique from my government they are very interested in your project as we are also looking into mental defenses against other worldly beings. Shall we conduct our research together?
>>
>>53666398
>brought
Mainly fuel,information and minerals for our war machine. Do you know any defenses that might be effective against plasma based weaponry?
>>
File: 1496786770050.jpg (103KB, 883x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496786770050.jpg
103KB, 883x508px
>>53666408
Mental walls must be taught my primate friend, and boy do we have a lot of teaching for you.
>thanks to you the galaxy and humanity shall prosper, the rest of the universe not so much.
>>
>>53666444
>you know any defenses that might be effective against plasma based weaponry
I think the best defense for plasma weaponry...is plasma shielding I'm being serious. I wanted to say more plasma weaponry but it seems you've got covered.
>>
File: faction_united-empire.png (88KB, 274x155px) Image search: [Google]
faction_united-empire.png
88KB, 274x155px
>>53666445
The boys in red sure do have some conquering ahead of them.
>>
>>53666326

While I understand the call to war is great. We still have some young blooms who's sap is too hot, and work as thorn operators to slake their thirst. Still, better those lives laid down better be spent building up.

We have a wide array of Roots eager to test their metal in the upcoming war, and if you'd like to employ any of them, you'll find their prices to be quite competitive compared to organic mercenary groups. One consciousness leading a bestial swarm is quite cost effective, even if you may end up with the occasional feral leaf. No worse than local herbivorous fauna, although a bit more durable.

>>53666342
Better ratios are just that. Better. How many megatons can you provide? I'll see it used as a standard design template. Those rarely mutate, less when superior material is introduced to the matrix.

>>53666408
The last communication from Lead Pith was a very confused and worried exchange over how it was supposed to help the sapients asking for aid while they were dismantling his thorns at an astounding rate. His Trunk has attached itself forcibly to the colony ship, and has begun dismantling it for material to create medical leaves, based off the schematics his leaves were able to pull from the medical lab.

Control is still unobtained, but the six Creeper corvettes were able to push it off trajectory. Provided the plague victims do not reignite the engine, Lead Pith expects it to harmlessly drift into deep space.
>>
Is it wrong that I liked the Cryptids and Extinction mode?
>>
>>53666465
We have been researching into it but it is only now against the Cephalopods that our defenses are shown to be ineffective. Our mass drivers and heavy lasers however are not.
>>
File: 1483939173855.jpg (272KB, 1600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1483939173855.jpg
272KB, 1600x1013px
>>53666482
They sure do my friend.
>>53666493
Megatons try gigatons plant bro, we're blowing apart realities trying to mine iron here, ok we know what we're doing.
>>53666507
You know what is also good against squishy squid fuckers, angry Androian warriors with a bone to pick with other invertebrates. Our soldiers will gladly fight and not die for you humans!
>>
>>53666493
Is he In need of a rescue? We have a corvette in the area with a platoon full of Imperial Marines just itching to take the fight to the plague.
>>
>>53666557
Tell your guys whatever you do don't take off your fuckin helmets Sally loves mouth to mouth
>>
>>53666408

As for a joint research program, I've got entire valleys waiting for the chance to get off world and join new RnD groups. Our understanding of mental powers is limited. It was left to the realm of science fiction until just recently. We just hope that you can not break the brain of that which has no centralize mind.

>>53666557
No, he believes the situation is quite under control, just a matter of trying to actually help the people, not just mulch them for biofuel. He is finding the stoneborer wyrm designs to be very effective in clearing the crew corridors, if needlessly messy. He also approves of the metal used in construction of the colony ship. The Truck thinks its tasty.
>>
>>53666547
>Sends a craft to pick up a unit of angry Andorian commandos to be used in coming boarding actions
I think their reactions will be quite hilarious to see. We shall not forget the fallen of the First Battle of Asteroid Run!
>>
>>53666493
How about a joint military exchange? We will have a unit of your warriors fight along our forces and we shall deploy a unit of our finest in defense of your home world.
>>
>>53666623
Good choice, our natural small size and the lack of spines make us great for squeezing into places best left...unsqueezed, and their photographic memories mean any and all intel gathered can played back, you simply must attach the Andronian into a machine capable of playback.
>>
>>53666650
I wanna get on this.
>Back when we were fighting the Blor'Rax we deployed our children armed with swords and What we got were the most efficient killing machines this side of the Void.
>>
>>53666621
We have a research station in orbit of the military outpost of Sigmas Prime where your scientists can study along ours. I am sending the coordinates now. The station is also to be used to discuss the different threats facing the Federation.
>>
>>53666621
Hehehehe I sure hope you can.
>You'll never mindbreak a plant
We did somehow mindfuck a virus into thinking it's a little girl.
>>
>>53666685
>Andronian scientists knock on front door of Sigmas prime with no rhyme or reason.
Little pig little pig let me come in.
>>
>>53666657
OOC Is it just me or do the Cephalopods look like the aliens from Independence Day? Maybe the mother ship can represent the dreadnought? But honestly dude who created them they are a cool threat and i will enjoy our rematch.
>>
>>53666547

Gigatons would lead to quite the excessive surplus. No more than a few kilograms per focusing aperture for the largest of our energy lances.

Wait... Yes. We will happily purchase on that scale. I imagine a megastructure using the Astral star singer's harnessing of our star's energy, coupled with a lens able to focus it. And I like the idea of putting a giant jeweled ring around our star. Now THAT'S progress.

>>53666650
If you are willing to provide citizenship to the Roots, I'm sure you'd find some willing to join your Empire and provide their services, although Iron Bloom Incorporated still reserves all patent rights to designs produced by extra-national employees. And we are honored that would offer an honor guard to our humble home. We'll get to work establishing a proper barrack for them in the Valley of Iron Thorns. Please send any requests for designs. We'd like them to feel at home while so far away from home.

>>53666685
We are able to send our Roots forward to meet you there, however if we'd ask you pick up our organics at the Valley of Stars port. Our FTL system does not permit the transmission of organic life. Something about the dimension we violate to travel leads to brain death in organics.

The plus side, Roots Silver Taproot, Sodium Algae, and Uranium Acorn should be arriving before this message reaches you.
>>
>>53666722
OOC: I want my bug human octopus showdown damnit
>>
>>53666621
>>53666657
I propose a joint alliance between our nations. And for all of us pouring more into defeating the creatures of darkness and the Plague that threatens the Federation.
>>
>>53666763
I say we leave the federation!
and take over the galaxy! NO THATS THINKING TOO SMALL THE UNIVERSE!
>>
File: Ghazghkull_vs._Yarrick.jpg (472KB, 885x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Ghazghkull_vs._Yarrick.jpg
472KB, 885x1114px
>>53666763
>HUMANITY NOW ANDRONIANS FOREVER!!!
>>
>>53666753
I am sure the Emperor would be most willing to allow that. And i would gladly welcome you with open arms to the United Empire together our banner will spread throughout the stars! And i shall have a transport for both the scientists and for the warriors who wish to fight. It should arrive shortly.
>>
>>53666802
You'll find that most of my race is kinda, in your empire already...don't fight it.
>>
>>53666775
>>53666790
Now now we shall not do that. Our neighbors are our allies and the members of the Federation can conquer more together than apart
>>
>>53666775
>>53666763

Iron Bloom Incorporated will not be signing any formal agreements, to ensure we have no conflict of business between various nations. We wish to remain neutral in matters of state.

That said, galaxy scale situations are something we all agree must be met with the full force of the galactic community, and we will offer the full force of our Root lead Tree combat groups to ensure the empires, kingdoms, federations, unions, and other assorted interdependent groups of sapients may be left in peace to pursue their passions without threat of extradimensional, galactic, or reality assault.

War might be good business, but the living generate more wealth than the dead.
>>
>>53666828
But... Ok I understand, stronger together..than unified as one, our differences is why Sally is winning btw. she's gonna keep evolving until she can just kill things herself.
>>
>>53666858
>War might be good business, but the living generate more wealth than the dead.
Bruh just wait until the dead go to war.
>>
>>53666858
I understand completely. But you shall have the full protection of the Empire and if any of your citizens wish for it full Imperial citizenship as well. The Emperor himself has just decreed it.
>>
>>53666888
>The Emperor himself has just decreed it.
How is Roy by the way, Last time I've seen him was about 3000 years ago, I wonder if he still remembers my last drunken debacle.
>>
>>53666873

Given the reports from Lead Pith, that is already happening, and I see no profits to be made in dealing with shambling corpses begging for aid.

He is unable to render medical aid, and is beginning full scale terminal and recycling of the entire ship. He projects full rendering of the ship in a standard month. He'll be dumping the biofuel into the nearest star once the atmosphere can no longer support combustion. His leaves all agree it smells wrong.

>>53666888
We thank the Emperor for this aegis. An announcement of the offer has been made public. The augment clinics are going to be booked solid for months with the voice modulator installation backlog.
>>
File: tank.gif (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tank.gif
8KB, 160x160px
And we have developed a new main battle tank for export as well as for our military. With two feet thick armor plate,a highly efficient fusion engine and a massive twin barreled 150 mm rail gun with a chain gun as well the Mjonir is a masterpiece of warfare. From Mechassault 2 i wish i had a better quality image but wanted to show some of the UE's ground forces because there isn't a lot on them
>>
So if this the button I push?
Hello is this thing on?
Can you hear me?
>"Yes they can fuckin hear you now tell them what you want."
I need to pee
>YOU'RE A SENTIENT FUCKING VIRUS DELIVER YOUR FUCKIN DEMANDS!!
I just want to eat.
>YOU HEARD THE GIRL, FEED ER
No I'm sure they don't even know whats going on
>"Care to explain?"
Not if they don't ask I mean what you're gonna keep me on voice call all day?
>"Hell the fuck no."
Well I'm Serran Altcatoid Liver Lard Yoddlerentendle , the "plague" you've been feverently fighting against for months
>>
File: 1487386986123.jpg (75KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487386986123.jpg
75KB, 720x662px
>>53667056
>a new main battle tank
Thats not a baneblade
>>
>>53667075
Woah I can't believe those tech boys actually listened and managed to nab er.
Fellow diplomats we've seized the core of this plague. and isn't she just a little doll?
>>
>>53667109
What do you think the MBT are supporting?
>>
>>53667122
I'm afraid i must retire for the night fellow ambassadors there is much to do in the morning It's 2am and I've been doing this all night so I'm gonna sleep. Hold the line without me.
>>
>>53667126
The baneblade is the main line battle tank they're supposed to be supporting stormswords and fucking Orthodontist.
>>
>>53667152
Good night islandbro
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
>>53667056

An impressive machine, although you will find it fairly impractical on our homeworld. These spiked limbs aren't just for show. We use them to scale the cliff faces our homes are built into . Fertile valley land is too scarce to waste putting a house on, after all.

>>53667075
Glutton is never pretty, darling. You need to know when you've eaten enough, otherwise you aren't going to have any food to eat tomorrow, or the next day.

>>53667122
I will save all the things Lead Pith has to say about how "Cute" your plaguebearer is for another time, given what she's forcing him to do to sapients.

>>53667152
Sleep well
>>
>>53667202
>"You hear that you're a fat slut!"
But we must all eat
>"Nah bitch we're gonna wipe you out!"
But they've said no such thing!
>"BURN PURGE KILL!"
Help me please! I'll stop eating people just save me from them!
>>
File: 1495944199324.jpg (137KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495944199324.jpg
137KB, 511x428px
>>53667277
Check em
>>
Hello all, what have missed since my rest?
>>
>>53667306
Lets see,
The plague has been well it's being currently taken care of. And thats it,
Wow are you today old friend?
>>
>>53667277

We all must eat, yes. But you still need to know when it is better to avoid that next bite of sweets, so you have it for tomorrow.

You, other set of voices, would you kindly stop tormenting the central consciousness? Her fear is making this worse around the galaxy where sapients are fighting her tendrils.

>Off screen panicked rustling

Send Titanium Teek's Tree out to assist Lead Pith then. Yes, yes, I know it charges a premium, the biofuel is causing thorns to rupture due to viral content. We need its small scale fusion plant design if we want to salvage that ship.

>>53667321
Honestly if you think just because you have the living avatar of an interstellar spanning plague, you are sorely mistaken in the working of hive mind organisms. Killing her could make it all worse, because then the mass would be without direction.
>>
>>53667277
>Places commucator face down.
My comrads, to we are at an impasse, some of us are gone yet in the federation, we are strong.
Today we have a choice; End the plague but take a innocent life, or forgive the lives taken by M'gai(sally) and and in return for her promise never to spread again, we lock her in a dungeon forever.
>>
>>53667350
Well those are the science department, they're just getting a little frisky with her.also we're extracting data from it.
>>
>>53667351

Well, could you get them to be less freaky? I'm looking at these images and finding it hard to keep down my dinner at what he's encountering. Multicellular life is not supposed to look like that. Mothers roots only know what the other sapients are dealing with...
>>
>>53667391
We'll those mutants are just the 1st stage, see those necroships that are flying around are actually collecting the infected, the second stage, and then the third stage you get a form of central intelligence that my people refer to as , FUCKIN SALLY.
Honestly we've been trying to contain Sally for years, she's a naughty little sapient contagion.
It's all a matter of keeping her contained her her whole
>Basically the solution is to round up every mutant and infected throw them on a planet and have a nice chat with the resulting super intelligence that forms.
>>
>>53667444

Oh. Now that is a plan I can get along with. Do you have a planet in mind, or looking to buy some real estate?

Someone tell Lead Pith to stop the whole scale incineration routine on everything. Leave it to his discretion on what to do with any remaining saptient infected.
>>
>>53667306

Sorry, took us a minute to decrypt you message. Greetings from Iron Bloom Incorporated to the Noo Liberty Union. We are a recent contact to the galactic community. If you have any needs in the field of self guided automated labor forces, please, let us know. It's kind of our thing
>>
>>53667488
I have a planet alright.
I believe you call it Earth.
>nods head triumphantly
These humans opened themselves up to the galaxy, and the galaxy's gonna walk right in.
No I do not have a planet in mind, and was totally not considering using my allies homeplanet as a dumping ground for a race of clingy waifu parasites.
>>
>>53667584

We do not have any Earth in our records. I assume its somewhere of importance.

As for a suitable planet, our further most colonized system has a fairly suitable world, provided "Sally" doesn't mind eating the same mats of rapidly dividing algae that cover the shallow oceans of the world. Given these necroships can endure the radiation of space, I'm sure the lacking magnetosphere won't bother her too much. She'll even have a few Roots to keep her company as they work on colonizing the system for our seedlings.
>>
>>53667654
woah and we'll call it SOYLENT GREEN XXX!!
I LOVE IT! SHE'LL LOVE IT!
>When you get a bunch of aliens to set-up a sick honeymoon spot for you and your virus waifu
>>
>>53667670

Well, I imagine you'll want an environmental suit while on the surface, depending on your species tolerance for high energy radiation. I assume she'll be able to redirect her infected ships to the planet, and keep them there?
>>
>>53667771
I sure hope so, my guys are bringing her too the coordinates as soon as you send em to us.
Also feel free to visit anytime
>>
File: Alovelylittlehellscape.jpg (256KB, 962x721px) Image search: [Google]
Alovelylittlehellscape.jpg
256KB, 962x721px
>>53667789

She'll have some local leaves to contend with. The planet in question has a very high rare metal content. Nothing more than the assorted transportation and extraction models. So long as her mass doesn't start groping their servos, they'll be sure to leave anything biological alone. I'll send the order to cease biofuel use on that planet as well. Here's a lovely little screen shot of the surface from orbital approach. Coordinates enclosed in the image.

I'm sure she'll love having pets she won't be tempted to eat.
>>
File: 1495755077253.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495755077253.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>53667847
>very high rare metal content.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GO GO GO LAUNCH ALL FIGHTER SCRAMBLE FIGHTERS SCRAMBLE FIGHTERS
>>
>>53667847
On second thought, I'll be cutting off tourism opportunities to visit Grumboo V. Boy wake up
>Child rises from deepest sleep
Child we've got rocks to break!
>>
File: 1485307554876.png (393KB, 596x452px) Image search: [Google]
1485307554876.png
393KB, 596x452px
>>53667890
TALLY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: CQCspacedrone.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CQCspacedrone.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>53667862

If you would like to purchase the mineral rights to the planet, I am sure we can work something out, rather than expend resources on conflict. I detest the thought of consciousnesses being extinguished over something as petty as shiny rocks.

Now, we can act like merchants about this and cut a deal, or we can see how well your atmosphere containing vessels handle metal hungry defense swarms. Thousands of these await your pilots if you want to turn this violent.
>>
>>53667980
>atmosphere containing vessels
I sneer at you carbon lifeforms, I'll make sure you seeds never germinated, I'll see to it that your stalks are eaten by spider mites,I'll spray weed killer on your whole fuckin garden you botanical garden of lies.
I'LL GENETICALLY ENGINEER A SUPER PLAGUE TO WIPE YOU PEOPLE OUT!!!
>But yeah let's just discuss those mining rights, I assume you get one half and we'll get the other and if we want more we'll take it.
>School ocidental
>>
File: 1481808482984.png (47KB, 384x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481808482984.png
47KB, 384x534px
>>53667980
>purchase
>mfw carbon lifeforms tell me to "purchase" something
>>
>>53668217

No. I get the whole planet, and you may buy portions of it at a fair market value. We do not take kindly to threats of violence, and while I am sure you possess quite the military force, I made sure to not broadcast to the entire galaxy the existence of my species until I felt sure that anyone who tried to invade any of my corporate holdings would find any attempt to seize them in a hostile take over to find it a far greater cost in resources and sapient power than just offering me something I found to be of equal or greater value, even if that was less than the original items worth. In this case, a planet with a good rare earth element content. A very impressive 1.2 percent no less.

>>53668302
Yes, as are my various gold, silicon, and crystalline based shareholders. You'll have to be dealing with the Roots in the system who have legal right to the planet, and I assure you, they are not taking the news of possible claim jumpers kindly.
>>
>>53666722
Well thank you, they are inspired in all things bad:
Dark Eldar From W40K
Tal'Darim from Starcraft
Ceph from Crysis
The ayys from Independence Day...
>>
>>53668337
Fine i'll *play* with the *mortals*
As for yourself, I assume your Roots can handle the implantation and care taking of a sapient virus.
It likes to play Scrabble.
>>
>>53668337
>invade
Andronians don't invade...we consume
>>
>>53667546
Greetings Iron Bloom, I thank you for your offer but I must decline. We Noo are proud to use our own sweat and brow in order to achieve the greatest gift the universe has to offer, the feeling of an honest days work.
>>
>>/qst/
>>
>>53668390

Oh yes, provided she doesn't try to eat their synthetic chassis's. I have no idea what Scrabble is, but plenty of Roots take part in various entertainment activities in their down time. I'm sure they will have plenty of ways to help her occupy her time.

I'm still curious what she could do in the field of genetic engineering. Retroviral alterations sound like quite the promising area, we merely lack the means to program something more complex than removing some latent genetic disorders and provide some extra bulk DNA to slow the effects of genetic replication decay.

>>53668414
I understand that all too well. Many still feel the call of the pick and plow here at home. We merely seek to make it a calling, rather than a requirement of one's finite time. The less sapients working to ensure the lights stay on, and the fridge remains full are more you have seeking to improve themselves and others.

>>53668397
Then you will find a likewise hungry beast awaiting you here. When you are made of metal, not meat, metal is your meat.

Now, to the matter of exchange... Those gigatons of exotic focusing material. I'd be quite happy to exchange a planet of metals that we know about for crystals we have yet to encounter, more so in such amounts. It could lead to a nice revolution in our energy industry. We might be able to build smaller scale fusion plants with it. As well as putting a jeweled ring around our star. I still want to see that happen before I go to root.
>>
>>53668432
>Implying roleplaying is a quest
>>
>>53668465
>Finally some good news,
So these crystals you'll take em right?
Just send us to you leader.
>>
>>53668480
wait you are their leader
>Puts in order for 1000 gigatons of crystals,
Have fun tryna store all of it. I'll also send schematics for our patent "Bungle hole generator" it makes stable holes in space-time.
>>
>>53668470
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>53668523
>Implying being canadian is a crime
>>
>>53668506

Given the sheer size of it all, I'll most likely just have it placed in orbit around Steel Seed. See if we can get it into a good orbit for display to the population. Thank you for your patronage, I will notify all Roots that an agreement has been, and to recall all mining operations from the planet. Expect a few leaves to get left behind, they can sometimes lose contact with their control node and just go around keeping themselves operational.

A good sister for Carbon, I'm sure.
>>
>>53668558
I'm sure...
Pleasure doing business with you my friend, sorry about the genocidal promises earlier, if it makes you feel better I don't break my promises,just fail to me them.
>>
>>53668579

I'm sure it is just one of your charming racial quirks. Although do expect a rather cool reception when you deliver the crystals. I try to be a gracious host, but its hard when someone threatens my garden.
>>
>>53668532
>>>/trv/
>>
>>53668627
Sorry about that,I've got a cool species of flower that yells in binary.
I'll make sure those zany drones don't burn down any forests. I'm sure their overseer won't forget to get me the report on how it went.
>>
>>53668634
>Implying I get to go outside.
>golf loser
>>
>>53668679

That sounds both slightly terrifying and amazing at the same time. I'd definitely be interested in staring a xenobotanical garden here. That'd certainly be a money maker.

However, those plans will have to come later. I need to go rest and deal with the share holders. I've got one literally beating down my front door. I should really talk to her about using an industrial extractor as her daily chassis...

Good day to you all, ambassadors and the like.
>>
we ͟have ͟ret̛ur̨ne̶d ̡th̶e,͘ ̴oth̵er 1̷2 ́h͞a̶ve a͝g͝re̶ed ̡to ̀t̕r̸i̛ple our̨ ̧nu̧ḿbe͘rs trưl̨y we ͡shal͠l óưt ͜ǹum͡ber t͟h̨e st͘a͠rs̡ thems̵elve͢s
͜t̨h̢iş ͠uni͠t̢ ͜ad̸mitş i͠t́ is ̧af̛raìd/f̢e̢a͟rfu͠l/a͡p͠preh̸ęns̡iv̴e ̡o̕f w͡a͠r̕/co̧n͠f̨l̴ic̡t̢/c̸o͞m͟b̨a͜t ͟and͘ diein̵g/͟endin̕g/̀deat̴h͟ b̕ut kn͟o͟ẃs t̶h͠e ̧b͠est ̧w͠a̧y̵ to̵ ̡avoi̴d́ ͝th̢at ͜i͡ś ̸tò ͜pr̵epar͟e͝ ͝for th͢e wor̕st.̶
why are y͢o͢u t̡alk̛ìņg/cómmu̷n̕i͘c̸at̨i͢on͢/̕neg͞o͟ţi͡at͜i͝ņg̡ ͘w͝ith a͘ ̸vi̕ru͟s?
>>
File: CryptidHiRes.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CryptidHiRes.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>Galactic Borders have been closed.
>Security on frontier outposts has been preemptively raised.
>Scout probes patrol the fringes between Federation and Conclave borders
>>
>>53668687
>>>/out/
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
What have I missed? Avar is taking quite a lot of our attention.
>>
>>53669675
Thę s͠q͟u͡i̡d͡ ̶th͞ìn͡gs ̵l̵ike̡ uś/i/͢we are̶ pr͞e͘p̛aring ̀fo͘r ͘war̕/͞c͜onf̡lic̷t̴/d̨ęàt̡h̨
t̕h̶is is conf͞us͡ing̸ t͜o̷ ̶us̶/i/we̶ ͢be͠cau͝se ͢ţhey ̛a̷re ̷ind͝iv͟i̶d̡ual̀s an̸ḑ ͡wơu͝ld̶ di͟è/̡e͞nd͠/͝st̵op f̸ŕo͞m͡ á ̡w͠a̕r
>>
>>53670187
Most troubling news indeed. If it gets out of hand we may need to aid forces, but as a associate nation we may have to go on defensive measures.
>>
>>53670224
Baron, these Avar you're talking about are from the nith cluster of stars near the rim of the galaxy correct?
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (86KB, 323x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
86KB, 323x420px
>>53670384
I am afraid you are mistaken ambassador, the Avar were a fallen empire deep in our own space, living on a single ringworld, their empire having collapsed some 700 years ago.

Tell me this, are the creatures you speak of, do they resemble this?
>>
>>53670434
>single ringworld
Oh these fuckers, Sorry yes I've heard about these Avar Ranbar, these are the heretics that spilt from the Avarian empire 46 million years ago. Do not worry my flowering friends, we'll send a immediate cease and desist to those bird brains. If not they can speak to asset protection about getting their arms back.
>>
>>53670607
a few threads ago we conquered them and found why their empire collapsed, asked Carter of the Wastes about it
>>
>>53670626
Did he tell you? cause i've got some ideas[/spoilers]
>>
>>53670639
idm anything being added about them, but we recently used a weapon of there's to rediscover their home world and we found their emperor frozen, if you wanna add anything go for it
>>
>>53668465
"Alright you bonzos don't break these crystals."
>"These crystals right here?"
>several Andronians swarm the controls
>"Which one makes this thing go?"
"The err red one."
>"The big one or the little one?"
"The one say simply says faster"
>"Knew it!"
>A piercer comes out of the ball and taps the red button with crude glyph which supposedly meant rapid decision making, but it's just the sub-space drive button.
>A massive trawler approaches Steel seed
"Hello Steel Seed this is Andronian cargo ship Bongo's Partyboat, did someone order 1000 gigatons of shiny rock? cause if not I've got little popples at home that just love crystals."
>A done with life bloomling replies
>"We're almost 100% sure that your ruler forced our's to buy this, no way she'd think this was valid purchase."
"Where do you want your fuckin rock?"
>"Pollinate it! put it in orbit around our home planet!"
"Oh wee, sure can do!"
>The trawler continues closer to the planet it's massive cargo trailing like a lost infant behind it.
"Attention people of Steel Seed, Enjoy your new crystal planetoid!"
>"Why?"
>A voice pierces the heavens, on top of the highest mountain peaks, to the lowest of the fertile valleys, a primordial intelligent awakens.
>"Why have you come here ancient ones?"
"BUY OUR SHIT!"
>"But my people have no concept of money."
"Falsehoods, they brought this sick ass disco ball."
>"Who thought that was good Idea?"
"We dunno but pleasure doing nusiness with yah."
>The trawler un attaches the grav-anchors from the small planet and it slowly floats towards Steel Seed.
"So uh...did you need help setting it up?"
>to which a giant plant tendril reaches up from the planet grabs the Crystal moon of Pandora and adjusts it to a geosycirous orbit.
>"No we did not."
"He he I'm hella coming back here for a vacay!"
>"Boss please we just want to go home."
>A drone pilot pipes up from his control panel
"No we don't you want to go home."
>The ship's AI turns itself on and steers itself back to port.
>>
>>53670666
>We used the backlog of a gun to discover where they made it at.
ok fdamn
>>
>>53670896
At their height they conquered most of the southern galaxy, but their method travel, the Beacons, led to their destruction and fall into stagnation.
>>
T͙h̸̤̯̻̙͉̦̹i̧s ͜ṷ̪̦͓͇ǹi͓͈̱̬t͍̼̯̫ ̜̺͓̱̥̩t̹̙͚̫ẖ̝͓͡ḭ̧̘͕̘̝n̷̜͈̝̮̜͖ḵs͔͖̹͍͔̫͡ ̣̼̝͔̖͈i̡t ͠h̸̺̠̼̖͚a̰͞s̢̼̜̬͎̩͙ ̦̪̰͈͟f̢̦̞í̳̣̱͎̺ͅͅg͔̥̻̜u̩̙̜̳͉r̟͡ed̩̝͕͡ ̸̭̰o̧ut̤̞̬̠̝ ṱ̰̹͉ͅh̙͚͎͚̩ẹ̠ ̼͈͚̟c̭̼̪o̖͎̯r̗̠̬r̥̖͔͍̖̖͕e͈̠̦̻͉c͢t̕/͕͉r͕͕͢i̘̹g͔͉͡h͎̙͇̫̜̺ț̴̮̤͙͕͚/͎̝̦p̡r̝͕̱͕͓͇̟o̶̩̳̞̗p͝e̬̠̻͙͎ŗ̯̳͚̩̬̱̗ ͍̫̹͈w̮̳͠ò̹͙̘̯̗̞r̥̭̞͎̰͈̝d̦̻̬͟ ̧̤͔͕̜͚̥̰f̸̘̳̞͚̙o̗͜r͖͍̹͕̱͔͙ t͔͉̫͜h̹e̤̻̳̬̼̻̝ a̺n̥̼̰c̙̯͈̘i̮͉̣̝̼e͔̱͘ņ̤̱̤̭̻t̫̖̰̙̟͕ a̠͟n̩̞͚̘͚̕gé̖̟̘͇ͅy͉͈͈ ̘̪̥̯b̞̤̹͎͖ò̱d̫͕̠̹̟̳̩yl̸̖̻̖̭̳̣e͎̥̖ș̵̤̠̪s̩͙̭͎ ͙̤̟n̬̘͖̤͙͓̭o̦͎̹͎͇ͅͅn̫̣͙͍̮͙̦m̞͔̠͍̥͝e̝͡a͔̭̯͉͎̘̦ţ̹͎͈̮.̳̟̯͇̖͔a̧̱cc͔̫o͖r̩d̫̦̰͎͚ị̱̞̤͍̣n̘̙g̼̖̦͜ ṯ̯o̙ ̛͈̩̬u̺͓̱͕̗͞n̝̹̳͈͙i͉̮̣͖͉t̸ ̬͓͍̗͞1͎̫̰ͅͅ2͖̹̬̗ ̫̳̠̗̯i̫̩͙̦t̠͎͍̺̤ i̻̞̩̩̖s ̮͔̻a̪n̦̗͇̻͕̫ ͚̻͈̤̳̝̭́æ̖̣̖̖̺̹͞ ̣͍̫̳̖̘̫į̨̪̪̬̣̣̻̞
>>
>>53670929
Oh the wormhole generators, yeah don't actually use those, Unless you want some more extra-planar entities shitting up our universe.
>>
>>53670948
An angel?
Yes those are known as celestials and they like to live in the center of stars
>>
>>53670953
Carter already did, summoned some shadow beings. Last I heard he was experimenting on the surviving ones.
>>
>>53670970
this was after me and BAAL(Nice guy by the way) talked the poor kids ear off. I wonder if my courier ever reached his tower?
>>
>>53670969
N͔̣̺eg̡a͔t̠̗̮͢i͘v̨̤͉̝̤̥̥ḙ̪̭͇/͖͚̱̫̘̘͝ͅf̨͍̞̤̘a̫̺l̖͚s̕e̛͙͖̘͇/̠͕͓̬͓̯i̙̫̤nc̕or̭̖̦̙͞r͓̰̬͖̫̹͞e̞̹̩͈̺̗c͝t͕͖̕ c̯̮̮̮͔l̟e̴a̭̻̤̟͚r͎̘̥̹͇ͅl͚̞y̬̝̫̘͘ͅ ̙I̪̳ ̫̱̘̠͕a͚̯̩͍m̶̺̟̣͉͉͇ ͙͖̼̭w͉͇̮ò̥͇͈͙͍ͅr̭͙͉̗d̛͇̫̺̰i̻͖̩̞n̶̗͕g̼̞̪ ̥̞̻͕̘̩͡w͇͚͈̞̭ͅr̖̹oṉ̪g͉̩̳̘͈ ͕̳̺i͇t̨̤ ͉̟̬i͍̦̮͡s͓ ̞̞͉͖̳̝̕l̥͙̹͇i̘͔̩̣͖͢k̺e̢̫̤͕̥͍͉̮ ̵a͙̫̬ ͙b̘̮̜͍̦͖ei̤͖n̤̺̕g̦͕̭̠ ̯̖̗͖̠̼o̳ͅf̢̘ ̣̖̻̱̘̤̤m̷̺͚͙̤̯̜et̻͝ą̻͇̭͎͍l̸̪̻̬̭̠ ͍̜a̮ṇ̭d̗̺ ̘̦̰͇͙͞f̞̗̯i̴̯͇̜͓̠̺ṟ͚͔̘͍́e̺̩ bú͇̥t̛̜͓ ̯̮͔͖p̺͍͟u͖̫͔̕r̖̼̞̭̳̳e͍̗̩ly̜̜̺͇̮̩ ̘̱̣m͕̟̼̰̩͜in̙̰̬̜d̴͚͙͖̬̰̻ ̤͖w̧̥̠i̻͍ṯ̣̪̹͉h̹o͈̦̗͖̩͜u͙̗̭̫͍ ̺̩̭a͓͉̫ ́b̴̞̞̮͔͍ͅod͉y͢
>>
>>53670985
An energy being?
You mean like the assholes you fucked up the last galaxy with?! No don't fuckin thik about summoning them.
>>
>>53670984
We managed to recover Avar through the Heavens Gate, but rebuilding is slow. I imagine Carter will join us later and you'll have your answer.
>>
File: 1221331015840.jpg (49KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
1221331015840.jpg
49KB, 711x800px
>>53671005
Yep cause that's a rare record and honestly I wouldn't trust some named Carter with it either, I hope that courier didn't act freely of the hivemind of people are want to do.
>>
>>53671003
Fr̔̎̓ṷ̺ͬ͆ͦ̓͑ͦ̿s̰ͦͤ̿ͫ̀̌ͣt̷̳ͧr͇̝̊͊ͦ͊̐ͭā͙̬͇̜̬̜ͪͯ̾t͖͇̺ͦͣ͒̽́į̱̜̩̐ͦͯͪ̓ͩo̺̺̖̔n̪̙̪̹̮̻̯̍͐ͪͤͧ̚/͔ͯ͛̄a̻̬͙̫̙͆̄̔ͅn̡͕͔̥̙̳̽ͯ͋͑ͯg̖͈͖̜ͪ̿̚eͯ͒̋̓̽ͩ͂r̹͈̖̦̜̳ͬ̉̽̏̎̓/̯̯̱̳͙̾̌ͯr̹̝̠͖̍͗̇ͮ͒ͭ̕ͅǎ̜̯̺̰̣͇̃͐̿̍̚ǵ̢̓ͤ̈̆è͍͙̾̓̐́̚ ̮͓͕̘͕͉͔ͤ̌͑͂͆͂͒o̱͔͓͉̮̬̝n̟̳̼̳̰͔͉l̨͉̫̜̝̖͆̽ͫy̥̖̱̘͚͇̎ͩ ̶̘̮͎̮̹̉̈́t͇̩͔̔͂́w̠̠̝̺ͨͅo͖̬̟̯̣̪̖̾̎ ̸̣̰͔̙́̍̔ͅl͙̜͓̳̙͖͝e̢̫̺̜̞̼͙͇̊̆̊̾̒̒̏t̡̖̪̹̿̓͒͊͋͌t̹̙͌̌ͮͯ͌ͮe̹͒͗̿̊r̒ͫ̊̓͒̍̕s̰̩̞ͪ̑̿ ̾̿̉r̷̆ͮ̑̑́̀e̻̜̙̣̻̺ͦ̑̂ͭ̆p̻̻͉̹ͅr͙̖̘̟̽̎̈́̚e͕̟̯͚̟̣͔̎̓ͨ͊š̾̾ͪ͑é̱̱̰̏͝n̦͔̳̪͔t̡ĭ̴̙̼̬̯̮͚̀ͮ́ͨ̍n̞̺̈͋̒͆̾͞g͕̣̬̰̼̗̍̀ ̡̟̦̟̮t̙̺̳̥̜̦̠͝h̡̰̎ͩ̾ͮͯ̊ȅ̷͇͋ͤ͒ͮ̔̐ ̰̠̿͌ͪ́ͮ̽n͍͎̜̓̔̈́o̠͇͍͖͌͡ͅn͖͕͚̳͇͇̱ͭ̈̏ͩ͡ ̬̥̗̱͒ͭ͛̋ͬm̝e̵̠̼̪̺̰̜â͖̗ͩ͞t̡̤ͬͤ ͇͕̟̺̻͖̍ͭ̂̈̚̚ṯ̣̫͎̋̏ḫ̼̰͍͕͒͟į̘̦ͭ̊̈n̐ͨ͑̃̚g͇̘͇̹̘͖ͪ̉ͧ̊̀ͭ
W̰̣̊̔ͨ͠h̩͕̬̮̬ͨ̈́ả͓̆̓͢ṫ̡͙͐͐̎̏ͬ ̜̻͖̹͗̈͊ͭ̂aͪ̐̍̓͒rͤͤ͛̊͋͌e̙̹̬͇̫͍̰̿͐ͫ̃͞ ̡̤̗̦̽̆y̤̭̳̤͚̎ͯ̚o̰͉͈͈͚̦ͅu̪͕̙ͦ ̧̓̂̿ͭ̿t̹̖̯͘a̴ͮ̋l̻k̭̳̟͇ͭ̃̑̒̑i͚͌ņ͇̳̜ͪͣ͆̄ͨͨg͚̜̙͈̓̈́͊ͣͩͪ ̵̱̱͚̟̣̼ą̰̮̜̹͙͔̀ͪ͆ͅb̜͕ͮ̂̓ou̞͓̜͢ṯ͖͖̹̋ ͇̜̏ͤͩ̈́͒̒ḙ̴̠̮̙ͯ̎̏̏̋́̑n̹̞̬e̥̯̠̭̙͊ͩṛ̻͙̹͂͜g͋̇͑̃yͣͫͨ͟ ̙̹̫͔̮̖̖̀ͨ̎ͦ͂b̶͍e̡̠̣̞̥̗i̯̻̟̮̼̩ͭ͑̏ͅn̄ͣ͐g͕̘͎̻̦͑̏̄̎̾̌̒?͂̌͢ ͎͔̰̜ͮL̜̫̪̳͖͞a͐̑̆̏͐ͦ̆s̠̘̊̀t̖͈̺̰̋ ̯̕g̹̮ͯ̔̈́ͦ̉a̢͓̠͍͇̖ͫͯ̈ͨ̏ĺ̵̹͇͍̜̣ͧ̈́aͦ̋͜x̿y̻̜͖͙̋̏?
>>
>>53671023
Cater has proven himself time and time again. He can be trusted.
>>
File: 1436396714185.jpg (42KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436396714185.jpg
42KB, 369x500px
>>53671046
Wow those extra-galactic trips really fuck up with your memory banks huh, lets get this over with; last galaxy.... your race and some energy beings decided that our galaxy would be the perfect playground, and bum rushed our whole galaxy s anus for like 400 years
In my stellaris game the unbidden and scourge are like double teaming my galaxy
>>53671076
More like proven more and more to be my nigga!
>>
I'm sorry for my absence, a good old childhood friend of mine stopped by my office, and I lost track of time. But to make up for it I have some fresh Siivo fruits that he brought me as a "long time no see" gift, grown from his own garden.
>>
>>53671126
Let me try some.
Tell me Ovaa, what news from the Union?
>>
>>53671100
N͢on o̸f͘ the̴ t̕hírtȩe͟n ͘can ̨pa̡rs̀è/u͠n͟ders̶tan̴d/̵ģe̶t̛ ͜w͡ha̕t̡ ỳo̵u saỳ m̴a̵yh͞a͝p̧s yo̕u͠ m̕e͜t̴ ̶th̀e sch̛is͠ḿa͠t͠ic ̡fǫur͟t̡e̡enth?̸ May w͞e ͞ṕr̴e̷pare ̶fǫr ̴t̸he ̀a̛n̵c͢ient in͘sa͡nȩ ̸a̴ ͞I̕ ̀ins̕t͘e͡a̡d ̨t̷hi̧s un̨it doe͢s ͘no̶t͝ d̷e̡sirè to ta͞lk o͝f̷ a̸ņcie̕nt͠ ̸sh͠a̕mes
> as hard as is to read a swarm of physic space lobsters you can tell unit one is embarrassed confused uncomfortable and fearfull
>>
>>53671126
Siivo fruits?
Aren't these the ones that make you sing songs from a time long forgotten about grandparents, and snow halitosis?
>>
>>53671159
>sch̛is͠ḿa͠t͠ic ̡fǫur͟t̡e̡enth
OH BOY THE REDS ONES ARE FIGHTING THE BLACK ONES.
How can we stop these, doctrinal challengers.
>You'll never instigate a civil war between a hivemind that's struggling with the idea of independence.
>>
>>53671147
No, you are thinking of Ziivo fruits.

>>53671148
We had some run in with a fairly large pirate holdout that our navy had been on a mission to locate for the last few months. And there is soon scheduled to be a voting session in our parliament for who should be the next or remaining Elected Speaker for the Federation. But I am well liked among the politicians on Jhool Prime so I do not worry if I loose my position here. (I do not plan on changing character or anything, I just want to keep the atmosphere of a political environment in the background)
>>
>>53671191
We͢/i/u̶s ̵ ͟k͞n̸òw not͟ w̧h̷a͜t y͟ou̷ ̨aşk n̛ow͜ ͘b͞u̕t t̨h͢e ̸f̵oúr͠teen̡t͜h͘ l̸ef̢t̢ befor͡e ̨thi͢s ̧unit ẃa͟ś ̢a u̷ǹit ̛w̕gen͞ ͝t͠hè ͠t̴h͟i͠rtee̷n͞ ̧de͡c͘idéd no̢t ̢t͝o consum̛e͢/devour/͜a̶s̀si̷m͢i̶l͟at̸e̕ se͢nt̛ient͝ me̛a͞t hȩ/͢i̡t̀ h̀as ͠no͢t ̸be̕e̸n̷ ́se̡en͜/sen̕s̛ed by ͘the ͘thirtèen ͟i̧n ̵eons ́m̡a̕y͡ w͡e͢ p̴l͢ea̷se ̕prep̕aŗe t͡o̷ ̶n̛o̸t̵ ̕ve eǹd͘/s͞ĺa̡i̛n̕ ͟b͝y̶ ͠t̴h̷e ̀a͡ ͝I n͡ow?
>>
>>53671240
"A"
>So what cosmic horror is a bunch of scary space locusts running from? And how can we help you?
>>
>>53671227
Ah, the workings of democracy are extremely complex. Our nation has never had a election in its entire existence, the idea is extremely alien to us.
>>
>>53671250
T̶HE͡ ̵A.̀Í THA̴T ĆAN CO͠NTRO̸L NON̷ ̷M͢E̴A͡T̀ AND͟ ͘WANTS̛ ͢A͡LL͘ M͟EA͜T̷ D̡EAD
͢w͡ha̛ts̶ ͘a͟ locu̕st̛?̧
> they are more lobsters
>>
File: Chibi_Tyranid_Flyers_by_Aitocai.png (420KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi_Tyranid_Flyers_by_Aitocai.png
420KB, 900x675px
>>53671292
>He doesn't get the tyranid reference
You need to get out anon
>>
I have returned now what is going on
>>
>Carter communicates through Vox.

Hello,fellow ambassadors.I hope you are all having a good day.I would be at the Assembly with you,but I'm currently at Ms.Frond's mansion.I will arrive shortly,don't worry.
>>
>>53671765
Good to see your Carter, how goes the Wastes?
>>
>>53671590
I'm...not very sure.That reminds me though.Earlier I was talking with the Andronian mining diplomat,and she said the W'nai plague was sentient.So,I was going to ask if you have a world that the plague could live on,and in return you could make it a game world.
>>
>>53671813
maybe,how does this plague work,if it can infect my kind then no
>>
>>53671803
The Wastes are fine,and I got the vinyl I requested from the Andronian diplomat earlier.Turns out my research on those shadow things worked,because when BAAL used a shard of oblivion to destroy a planetary system,I could stop it by weaponizing the creatures and having them collide.
>>
>>53671830
Well,it depends.
As long as you maintain quarantine,likely not.However,you could ask Sally to not infect you.
>>
>>53671849
These shadow beings, are they few in number now? I remember the void Speaker mentioning how they destroyed most.
>>
>>53671292
Why,hello 01.How are you today?
>>53671227
Do you require aid for these pirates?
>>
>>53671899
Yes.
Kind of.
I killed most,but I may have...vat grown a million or two or them and converted them into unwilling suicide bombers.

But hey,it actually stopped BAAL.We're one step closer to fighting planar beings without hiding in the Wastes so that a Great Forge can do it for us.
>>
>>53671937
That reminds me,BAAL apparently met the Divines the Voidspeaker talks of.
Said that they held him off,but when he returned the Divines weren't there.
>>
>>53671874
who is sally
>>
>>53671590
I only wish I knew. I was waiting for things to quiet down a little, so that I could return to making my case for assistance of the Ryush refugee crisis.

No, I will not let this point drop! More than a billion lives are on the line and the Federation seems content to ignore it! The only support seen thus far has been from individual parties, such as the honoured ambassador for the Carnem Wastes' support, while while appreciated, does not even come close to addressing the sheer scale of the disaster!
>>
>>53671937
It sounds extremely fascinating.

You'll also be happy to know that we have begun to colonise Avar after the clean up operation.
>>
>>53671993
well i wish i could help but i wouldn't know how
>>
>>53671988
Sally is the plague.
>>53671996
Well,that's some good news.Did any native flora or fauna survive Heaven's Gate?

I still have the original shadow being,and it's become more compliant.Perhaps it can shed light on the Avar collapse.
>>
>>53672069
I would implore you to ask, knowing more might make the Avar emperor more compliant

And it appears most of the flora was destroyed and fauna had been killed by the shadow beings. We have begun a re-planting effort for both to bring the planet further to its once great splendour.
>>
>>53672106
That's a shame.I was hoping to take a plant or two.

Regardless,I will ask the shadow being,but I cannot as of now.I am currently at Ms.Frond's house,where we were discussing trade deals,while 01 and I were "testing" some substances.

Did you know a Hivemind synapse tendril can get high?
>>
>>53672191
thats...interesting?
>>
>>53672191
We prefer not to partake in narcotics, Yssravannar are psychotic enough as it is. Although the notion of a Hive being getting high is quite humorous.
>>
>>53671993
Perhaps the Noocoukd help?They could provide food.
>>
>>53672278
Could help.
>>53672255
>>53672264
Yeah.At least we worked on a trade deal.Her people needed better FTL.
>>
>>53672306
Don't give them the beacons, the Wastes can handle the creatures but I doubt many other could.
>>
>>53672343
Of course.
I just trade 4 types of FTL and some kinetic weaponry blueprints.In return I got one of their ships,some of their culture's history and works,and an ally.

Also a fast pass to her mansion.
>>
>>53672411
I think I'll track where this beacon attracts them from.The Voidspeaker did want to kill all of them,after all.

Might modify another to attract Stormkings.
I have a gigantic new synapse body,and testing it out with a Kaiju fight sounds awesome.
>>
>>53672411
Alliances are good, I can attest to it.
What method of FTL did you give them?
>>
>>53671904
No need for that Mr Carter, but thanks for asking, their only advantage over our fleet was that we didn't know where their base of operations were hidden, but now we know.
>>
>>53672495
Worm hole travel,stretch travel,Limbo travel,and Alcubierre travel.Forgive the antiquated name for the last one,it's just that I'm more familiar with Earth terms.
>>
>>53672590
Tell, where is earth? What is living on it now?
>>
>>53672535
Did you destroy them?
>>
>>53672621
It is at the heart of some human empire,although I can't find it anymore.

I want to go back home someday,even for just a little bit.
>>
>>53672650
I know the feeling of homesick. This station, it's nothing like Yss. It makes me yearn for home.
>>
>>53672697
Yes.Although the Wastes is like a new home now.I can barely remember Earth these days.
The Hematization will end in about 3 days though.Then,I may try and go find the planet.
>>
>>53672717
It may be best. It sounds like a fascinating world, what you call continental I believe?
>>
>>53672728
I think.I haven't been there in quite a while.
By the way,what is the year in this setting?Was wondering if all humans were dead,but then some empires showed up.
>>
>>53672770
Yss is a world mostly covered in open plains and hills
im not sure desu I think there's a human empire in this though
>>
>>53672794
I've seen several over the playthroughs,
in fact my ships fought against the ships of a human empire player yesterday
>>
>>53671904
P͜r̴epa̢red/ ͘r͠eady b͝uţ ̨a̶p͞p͞rehen̨s̴ivé/ ͞fearf̶ul
>>
>>53672794
I'll need to visit sometime.Never got to see Yss after it's defense.
That reminds me,how are the creatures the nobles asked for?On Dreoth?I hope they haven't escaped.Yeah the United Empire is human centric.Should we decide on a year?
>>
>>53672850
Prepared for what,exactly?
>>53672839
Yes,but we're talking about this thread.We don't have a year for it yet.Isn't Stellaris in 2200?
>>
>>53672911
Stellaris does indeed start at 2200.
>>
>>53672946
So,should we make this thread be around,let's say,2500?It allows for ancient races,and also for galactic meetings.
>>
>>53672893
The Ageans have begun releasing some in the wild to hunt. Needless to say it was resulted in many injuries and a few deaths, but such is their way. Their rugged way of life opens them to such harshness.
>>
>>53672966
Well, that should depend on each race's calendar if you ask me.
>>
>>53672911
W͟a͟r̀/͠c̕onf̵l̛ict/̷de͞ath͟
͢F͟rom͢ n̴on̢ m̸e̢at/̧ ̡ba̛al/ ͜p̸ĺa͞g̴ue̸/̢ ̧ann̸oy̵in͘g thin͠g̨ ̴/ ̧b͝a̕al̴
>>
>>53672966
>>53672983
However, the federation could have existed for 2500 years and thus have made their own federate calendar
>>
so is there a war going on
>>
>>53669318
Ahhh my foe you shall soon face us today ob the field of battle and we shall show little mercy on you. For armor it's gonna be d6 +your armor to see how much you block. My ships will be armor 3 no shielding. Yours will have shields that count as 5 armor which you can use every other round and armor for yours will be 2 because they rely mostly on shields. The revised combat rules are in last thread if you want to read them
>>
>>53672974
At least the creatures are...happy,I guess.They enjoy violence.
>>53672983
>>53673002
Well,maybe not 2500 years,that seems a bit too much.Why not have the Federation as a few century's old conglomerate of species,and it have a unified calendar.Other species can use their own,and it might even cause some conflicts on more orthodox aliens.I'm fine with either solution,not like the Wastes has unified time.
>>53672987
The synthetic you are in conflict with is BAAL's doing?
>>
>>53673006
>>53654170
>>
>>53673126
>>53673006
Between the United Empire and Cephalopodes.
I screen capped the fleet rules.
>>
File: ceph2.png (821KB, 977x564px) Image search: [Google]
ceph2.png
821KB, 977x564px
>>53673126
I've seen them. They are acceptable.

Oh it is you again.

Why do you disturb my channels with your empty boasting this time?

You desire for another humiliating defeat under my claws?
>>
>>53672062
It's quite straightforward. Fragments of what we suspect to be a planetary system scattered by a supernova, tore through the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush some 28 gal-standard days ago and devastated the planets in the region. The death toll is already over 3 billion and as we speak, a further 1.2 billion Eortite citizens are suffering for lack of food, water, sanitation, housing, medical supplies and security. We need all of the above and transport vessels to free the currently over-stretched Second Fleet from the burden of transporting refugees from the afflicted planets to more stable biomes*.

>>53672278
Would that I could locate the honoured representative of the Noo Liberty Union to make such a request, but sadly, they seem to be absent at present.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
Federation Intelligence wishes to inform all delegates that a preliminary report on the Divine Kingdom of Eortan is being compiled. Please stand by.
* Intelligence reports indicate the Eortite Second Fleet are not exhibiting actions consistent with projected peak efficiency. Incompetence, corruption, or extraneous circumstances likely
>>
>>53673190
Wait,I thought they were refugees from a war?
>>
>>53673159
well my fleet is for hire if either side wants some mercs
>>
>>53673132
A curious combination I admit, large red avians and creatures born of the Wastes.
>>
>>53673262
Yes,it is.I wonder how the Stellar Phoenix' are doing?Last I checked they set up an outpost in the Wastes.
>>
>>53673287
I'm not sure myself, but there is a egg in our space, and we have put a large condone to make sure it's not harmed.
>>
>>53673227
I never claimed as such, honoured ambassador. There is no such war ongoing within Eortan's territory, nor are we engaged in hostilities with a foreign power. I have consistently been forthright about the scale of the disaster and indeed have previously mentioned that it was a result of a rogue meteorite swarm attack.

I fear that possibly, the dramatic events of the past few days may have muddled my message somewhat and caused it to become confused with unrelated events, however that in no way diminishes the scale of the tragedy facing the innocent citizens of the kingdom.
>>
>>53673349
Oh.Well,then I apologize.I was simply confused.
How are the refugees I helped transport?
>>53673310
Really?How did you acquire it?
>>
>>53673132

fąlse̶/wr̀ong̀ i͜n͞c̸o͝r͡r͘ec͠t
we/u̶s͘/̛i wer͟e͢ l̕i͡s̴tin̢g ̢t̨h̡ings̵/th͟re̵ats/̛ṕote͝nt̢ia͞l̛ dąngers
͜not͘ ̨s̛u͘g̶ge͞st́/ ins͟inùąt͞i̡o̡n that́ sa̴i̴d̕ d͘ang͞ers̢ w̡ere̢ ̀l̡inke̛d/̴sa͝m̶e
>>
>>53673475
Oh,sorry.Do you have any more info on those synthetics?Perhaps they can be negotiated with.
>>
>>53673408
It was there thousands of years ago, placed there by the Phoenixs
>>
>>53673513
In what star in your system?
>>
>Convoys with mining ships are transversing federation space towards an unclaimed star system.
>>
>>53673536
The Hadoop system, near the western edge of our empire. We have discussed it with the Phoenix's already.
>>
>>53673501

it͘ ̸hat̸es/̵hát̢e͝s/h̡a͡tes̴ ̸ m͞e͘at̡ o̸f͝ al͠l̀ ͘sháp̵e͢s̛/͟siz̵es͝/͜form̀s͟
͜its ͢w͞ill̢ ̨ís͟ ̸s͡tr͝òng/̸p̕o͡w͠e͞rfu͝l/sca͟ry͟
i͘t is͟ f͜il̢led ơnly ͡wi͜t̴ḩ ͝rage/̶h͘ate̴/an͡g͟er̵
͟non me̡at͡ is ͜li̧k̕es ͠t͡o /hija͢ck/p̢up̢p̨e̴t
w̵i̛ll deşt́ro̷y̴/ex͟termi͝n̶a̷te̵/̀purge̴ ̶us ̕al̸l if ìt c̶an
it ͞seȩm̡s o̸l̴ḑ/͝anc͞i̕ent͠/̷ ̕an͞t̛iq̴ue͟
>>
>>53673600
That is worrying.How large of a fleet do they have?
>>53673588
It is good that you are safeguarding it.Who knows what could prey on them.
>>
>>53673190
I am here now, I had to run some errands. What can I be of assistance?
>>
>>53673188
>The United Empire fleet jumps into the system lead by the three borrowed dreadnoughts they have contributed to the Federation fleet leaving them with a total of
-3 Dreadnoughts
-5Battleships
-10 Cruisers
-20 Destroyers
-20 Corvettes
-1 Carrier
>Combined Fleet Power=275
You shall not face us as easily as last time.
And been thinking about this. If your enemy has more capital ships they can roll an additional d6 for damage. If you have more carriers and use bombers you can do the same
>>
>>53673770
Many amongst the more religious minded see them as the closest and purest descent of the Solar Phoenix.
>>
>>53673560
And i apologize for replying late it's hard to write an order of battle and drive
>>
>>53673829
The Kingdom of Eortan requires food for its refugees.
>>53673851
The descendant of all avians?
>>
>>53673978
Yes, they resemble what we imagine him to look like, and as such some of the more religious have taken it as a sign.
>>
>>53674087
A sign of what?A'new age?
>>
>>53674203
Perhaps, others are saying it's the results of our souls when we passed.
>>
>>53673978
We will be glad to send a fleet of cargo ships there. How much food will be needed? We are sure we can fill any demands for those in need, but I feel the need to double check.
>>
>>53673967
Off topic
So,are we going to make a PDF on the rules or something?
>>
>>53674311
and a off topic question from me,will we make a 1d4chan page or something for this stuff
>>
>>53674276
Enough for about 1.2 billion refugees.
>>53674362
I think so.I don't know how,and I don't have an account.
With a page we could have a list of the Ambassadors,and all their history,plus the fleet rules.It would make this more unified.
>>
>>53674459
agreed,now does anyone here have an account if now ill make one
>>
>>53670852

I awaken from my slumber, and I see a giant red stone glistening above my home. Glad to see the Andronian's are so quick with their delivery system. Already the Roots are setting Trunks on it's surface and beginning the extraction and fabrication process. Excellent.

>>53673978
The Iron Bloom is willing to render assistance to the hungry masses of the Eortan, for nothing more than cost of transportation and collection. We can start an open tab, and tally the total once the crisis has passed.

>>53673600
A beserker swarm? Most troubling. Do you have any information on its means of control? I'm very worried it could subsume our Roots, and need what information you can spare to work on counter measures.

>>53674262
Another classic case of "Don't worry, it all gets better after you die." Bah. Make your paradise now, rather than wait for it to be given to you once your biological function ceases.
>>
>>53674481
I used to but honestly i don't remember it but feel free to put a page up.
>The Admiral paces hurriedly on the bridge if his starship preparing his fleet and launching fighters in anticipation of an attack
>>
>>53674667
We don't take narcotics, none cope with our systems. Only the Qui take narcotics on a standard basis.
>>
>>53674667
Oh,hello Ms.Frond.I am still in your residence.I can leave,if we're done negotiating.And experimenting.As for the Phoenix,it's your choice to believe in those things,and I personally don't,but the Phoenix are real.There is an ambassador of one in the Federation.
>>
>>53674694
Okay.
Also,this is test of the new rules.Lets see if they work.If they're too cluttered,or lopsided,we can tweak them.
>>
>>53673829
>>53674276
We currently have 1.2 billion displaced individuals. I'll have my aide transmit the exact details*. The kingdom extends it most heartfelt thanks; food, clean water, medical supplies, sanitation, homes... It's all at a premium right now and every day means more death. Even in spite of the biological differences between our species, every scrap of aid helps. The Kingdom of Eortan will remember this for a long time, I assure you.

* Quantities required are surplus to requirements for a one-time event and are required over all seven worlds of the Ryush sector (cultural designation: Lesser Kingdom). Projections indicate only two worlds were directly effected by the meteorite strikes
>>
File: Ceph ship.jpg (340KB, 1400x893px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph ship.jpg
340KB, 1400x893px
>>53673835
>>53673967
I understand I haven't been able to answer until now myself
>The massive fleet attacks a small mining convoy currently travelling Federation space as pointed out in >>53673560

>The Convoy merely consists of:
>-50 destroyers
>-200 Corvettes
>-1 Battleship.
>Total Fleet Power: 215

Hrm. The dreadnoughts don't amuse me, ape.
>>
>>53674703

Despite my personal habits, I assure you, our carbohydrate nutrient slurry does not have any psychotropic effects when consumed by non-native life forms. I'm not going to go off and give a bunch of hungry maws a packet of xinpollen and tell them to eat it.

And duly noted, we'll be sure to avoid tailoring any travel advertisement to your people in a drug tourism context.

>>53674725
Ah, Hello Ambassador Carter. I'll be right down. Just grooming some errant creepers off my trunk and roots.

>Distant sound of a rotary sander from above

Well, you are always welcome here, good ambassador, so you are free to come and go as you please, regardless of what business we may have to deal with. Treat my home as your's when you wish to see Steel Seed.

We can continue in drug trials, or I could take you on a tour of the more vibrant valleys. I do understand if you have other matters to attend.

>Silver Frond returned to her foyer, a small camera drone puttering behind her.

And I would like to see one of these Phoenix's some time. The xenobiologists are flooding my inbox with requests for xenofauna samples to examine. I'm fairly sure a few of them have... less than decent intents for their field of studies.
>>
>>53674969
I must politely decline, Yssravannar don't react well to stimulants for some reason.
>>
File: Fleet-united-empire.jpg (19KB, 340x154px) Image search: [Google]
Fleet-united-empire.jpg
19KB, 340x154px
>>53674853
>The Imperials open fire with lasers first to break through their shields. Heavy weapons spewing into the horde of enemy vessels.
All ships fire!!!
>>
now i want to have a space war,who should the rumar war against
>>
Rolled 3, 5 + 5 = 13 (2d10 + 5)

>>53675313
it's dice 2d10+5+4+1d6 for my roll right? Hopefully attack role will go through
>>
>>53675396
You can't multidicetype in 4chan you either roll all of them d10 or the others are ignored
>>
>>53674969
I'm afraid I must postpone that trip to the valley.I have to go conduct some research of my own,at the request of my friend Baron Taxla.I'll be back,though.You can send the ship to the Wastes,where the Phoenix outpost is.The FTL schematics are on your desk.
>Carter leaves for his ship.
>>53675333
Well,I'm not sure right now,but if I recall correctly a plant species wanted to join the Federation yesterday.Perhaps they will be keen for war.If not,The Storm Kings or a new player that joins who is violent could help sate your thirst for battle.
>>
>>53675396
Damage is 2d8 + 5 + weapon and weapon modifiers.
>>
>>53675464
my problem is that i don't know how to roll in /tg/
let me try
"dice+2d6"
>>
>>53675516
I'll make the rules a PDF.Then,whenever we make a new thread,we put it in the OP or reply to the OP with it.
>>
>>53675541
You put it in options.Here's an example.
>>
>>53675541
You need to type that without the " in the options tab, make sure the d in dice is also in lowercaps.
>>53675396
I'd recommend rolling the d6 sepparately so it can be accounted for
>>
>>53675541
see i fucked up
>>
Rolled 7, 4, 9 + 9 = 29 (3d10 + 9)

>>53675462
Then we'll make it a d10 if you have more capital ships or more carriers for bombing run. Otherwise just subtract just 4 from the role if that's fine
>>
>>53675565
Well,I failed in my example.Yeah,make the d lowercase,like this.
>>
>>53674848
By the All-Mother and the All-Father, I didn't realize it was that dire! I will notify my superiors immediately! This is a priority distaster relief mission. We will send everything you need! Don't worry Lord-Representative, help is on the way.
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>53675564
>>53675565
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>53675565
>>53675574
Discount the 29 just add this to the previous attack role.
>>
>>53675574
Maybe if the damage goes over a set number you subtract four?Then we can use 2d10,if not 2d8 is fine.
>>
>>53675014

Would it be at all possible to get some metabolic information onto your people, to ensure we don't accidentally use the wrong kind of varnish and give them a contact high?

I would be quite troubled if we were unable to engage in trade simply because some quirk of our organic makeup caused allergic reactions in your citizens.

Also gives my xenobiologists something to do.

>>53674848
Provided the Kingdom of Eortan doesn't mind a little mineral extraction to cover cost of fabrication, I can send out a few Root systems to assist in construction of shelters and infrastructure repairs.

As for food, if your people do not mind eating nutrient slurry, we have several megatons of the stuff just waiting for processing to biofuels. It tastes like... Nothing for the most part, but it'll keep you alive. If you can send me some dietary requirements, we'll see if we can add in the various vitamins and minerals that your subjects require.

>>53675464
I understand, and thank you for the gift of technology. I may actually have a Root willing to work onboard your display unit. Somewhat of a curator to explain my people's culture to the curious, and activate the various systems should there ever be a time you needed just that little bit extra. Until next time, Carter.

>Silver Frond looked at her desk, and just sighed, watching a group of her finest physicists grappling with one another over who got to read the schematics first.
>>
>>53675619
Well another issue is that, well, we don't want narcotics to become popular in our world as it would lead to a decline in production. I believe there is some human legend like that, perhaps Carter would know more of it.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 + 5 = 13 (2d10 + 5)

>>53675313
>>53675396
>>53675605
All hands brace for impact, shields at maximum power!

Corvettes I want the enemy engines fried!
Destroyers, defensive formation!
>>
>>53673770
>>53674667

ẁe̵ kn͞ow ̶l̛i̸tt̨le̛/ no͡nȩ ̧/̴ ̕n̕ihil̨
͟ẃe ̵ha̷v͟e ̷n͟o̕ n͘on ̶m̛e͢a͘t/̛ s̡ynt̀hetic͠ /ro̸b̢ots
we̵ o̴nly kno͠w o͡f̧ fr͡om ̴it͢s w̡ak̀e͠/ ̡trai͞l ̛/̨ devast̨atio̕n
and͝ ͟it͝s ͘wa̵rni̵n̡gs̢/̀ th͠re͞ąts͡/ mes͝sag̴és
>>
>>53675677

I assure you, my good baron, that I have no desire to attempt to illicitly sell narcotics to your subjects. I believe firmly in the law of the land, and will not relegate any of my products to the black market. I would rather other markets be sought after, rather than resources be wasted in profitable, if illegal means. I am certain there is far more to be made in long term, legitimate and lawfully binding trade agreements.

As for your health concern, our solution was a simple legalization of all narcotic substances, and a hefty tax to them all. I believe that sapients will try to get what they want, regardless of legality. Better to ensure they are giving pure substances from legitimate merchants who pay their taxes and license fees, rather than some bastard in a back alley, looking to make an easy flower.

>>53675747
Well that's troubling. I'll have to find a Root willing to perform research on it, with the risk of their consciousness being consumed in the process. This is going to be one huge sum of hazard pay.
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>5367571
Ooc remember you can absorb 1d6 +5 damage with shields. But can only use shields every other turn.
>The Imperial ships brace and let their armor absorb some fire.
>>
>>53675875

w͢͜͢ę ̷w͘͠i͘sh/̷̨͠ ̢̢d̸́esi̷̸̕r͟͜é͡ /̧̧̨h̸op̢e̶͢ ̢͞w̴͡e̛͡ ͝͞c͢o͝u̧ld̢ h͟͞elp̷̧ ̀/̵͡as͟si͟st̢̀ ̛̕/̀a̡͘i͞d m̷͝ǫ͠r͟e͘͡/͝a̸̕͝d̡́d̵̸̛i̴t̢͢į̸̛o̢͝n̵͟͡ąl̶l̕y ̸bu̷t͘͞ ́ẁ̕e ̸̀͘à̛r̵e̢ o͟u̧t ͞o͜f̴̶ d̶̡e̕pt́h̴̵͠/͠ ̴f̡rá̴͜m̶ę ̡͡͝ǫf̨͝ ̨͟r̨̕͢ef̶͘er̴͢en̨ce/̨́͢k̡̡n̛o͝͡w̡̕le̢̨͠d̕͠ǵ̢͢e͢ ͝whęn͡ to ́c̵o̶̵me͘̕͝s̨ ̢͠t́o̧ n̸o̵t̵ ̴̀m̷̕ea͜t̶/̵̨ ̕s̀ý̷͝ņt͝h̀e͞t͜i̵͝c͡s͘/ ̶̴A̛I̡̨
̵we̢ ̡k̶no͠w̧ ͝a̢͠b̧͠o͢ư̴t ͞me̸at ̛̕͡ņ̕͘o͜t ͘͠n̵͝ot͡ ̴͠m̡͜͡eá̧͘t̀̀
>>
File: IMG_0481.png (98KB, 290x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.png
98KB, 290x318px
>>53675875
My suggestion, to sell your substances to the Prince Haemonculi of Harmon. It's a world in our nation, and the native Qui use various substances on a daily basis. They generally prefer substances that help them to focus or enhance certain neural abilities. Do you posses any such substances?
>>
>>53675974
please ignore the fucked up tag
>>
>>53675747
They are very concerning.Perhaps John knows of them?I haven't seen him since the expedition to the Wastes.
>>53675677
>>53675875
I don't remember a human saying like that.I'm sorry,but it's been a long while since I was on Earth.Regardless,as long as drugs are handled correctly,and taxed,I'm fine with them.I know your people can't drink coffee,Taxla,so it's likely that they would have a negative reaction to most substances.They do like tea,though.Maybe a tea derivative would not be harmful?
>>
>>53675992
It's fine.Although when I saw the named I laughed out loud.
>>
>>53676024
its my nomme de guerre in chapter quest which btw could use more ppl
>>
Ooc playing a 40k game right now so will post a little slowly. I apologize.
>>
>>53676024
Well,I must get back to work.These shadow beings may shed light on the collapse of Avar,and on the Andronian diplomat,and research must be done.At least she's trustworthy,because she did deliver that vinyl.I'll be in the Wastes.
I'm gonna go work on a PDF of the fleet rules.Maybe when I finish I can start working on Carter's backstory,although I'd mostly be about the Carnem Wastes.
>>
Rolled 5 + 5 (1d6 + 5)

>>53675958
Well then I shall substract damage
>>
>>53675996
Perhaps, but I feel the most profit her ladyship could achieve would be through trade with the Qui.
>>
>>53675974

Thank you Prethoryn. If this beserker swarm is capable of overwriting a Root, our entire defense force is at risk, and I will go back to the iron age before I let another beserker swarm spawn from our numbers...

>>53675984
We have a few that perform such things on our own neural system. Needlepoint got me through college, that is for sure. We'll gather together a list of known side effects, and provide a few free samples for experimentation. Actually, I'll get get a full sample platter of our more benign stimulants. Still actively concerned something is going to end up leading to total organ failure.

>>53675996
>>53676286

My lexicon is telling me tea is merely dried leave and flowers of various aromatic plants, boiled and drank. We have many of those, although it's considered more a spa treatment for our taproots, not a recreational beverage. I'm happy to send a sample of our best for your consideration.

And there is profit everywhere you look, my good baron, so long as you have something someone wants. Even if it's only a small profit, you can still make your millions out of petals, it just takes a long, long time.

I can even ensure any merchants we send out are of the teetotaler mindset. I wasn't unopposed when I put every chemical into the grey market. I'm sure they'd be happy to be around like minded people as well.
>>
File: IMG_0367.png (121KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.png
121KB, 360x400px
>>53676479
Well I'm curious but, do you have a substance called tobacco? The Rok are avid smokers, but we are going though a bit of a crisis at the moment in supply.
>>
>>53675592
Wonderful news; allow me to offer the most heartfelt thanks of Her Majesty and her Council for your assistance. Before the relief effort can be dispatched however, there is the small matter of our closed borders. Luckily, I have been authorised to offer right-of-passage agreements for strictly civilian use, for the duration of the emergency. I'll send the draft to your terminal at once*

>>53675619
There may be a slight issue with acquiring the necessary liquidity to pay for your offer, however I am certain we can work out some form of payment plan. Transmitting details of requirements for the shelters**. Likewise, so long as the nutrient slurry is edible, we'll take anything we can get at the moment, purely as a stopgap measure, until diversions can be made from the Lesser Kingdom of Luxoris.

Again, I offer my sincerest thanks for the assistance of the Galactic Federation in this time of crisis. I know we have had our differences in the past, but with luck, your efforts here today will usher in a new era of co-operation between our peoples.

* Proposal includes several points that contradict Federation law, including the censorship of information and restriction of the rights to freedom of movement and association.
** Specifications of the shelters and materials include elements not essential for civilian accommodation, including machinery and spaces suitable for the repair and refitting of heavy vehicles.
>>
>>53676286
>>53676479
Hail, Federation. I am representative inkito. Currently, we are making great strides towards not a cure, but a vaccine. Those who are infected cannot be cured, from what we can tell. We will start testing these straight in the W'nai outpost of Maro VI. Alright, another issue. We need everyone to sign the Rekoro Act, which I shall mention later, and we will provide any resources to fight the plague.
>>
>>53676570
Hold up, you should sign us. We are a trade company, the Kyrrzo Trading Company. We sell it for a far more cheaper price per bushel, and we are certified by the Rekoro Act. We have been a trusted name for over 25 years! And, all workers are treated fairly on our plantations.
>>
>>53676740
We will begin shipments immediately if you sign the deal, and establish plantations in your territory, creating jobs.
>>
>>53676801
We wish to hear the other offer of the other trader, in terms of business spirit.
>>
>>53676843
That I agree, we are fair and just for a reason.
>>
>>53676594
Very well then. Now, the serenity complex has been cleared of all known threats! We can move from this ship to there, but, there is a problem. Currently, some wish to improve defenses, and many areas were damaged. So we will have some areas blocked off.
>>
>>53676570

Tobacco, lets see... Ah, nicotine infused leaves, dried and smoked. Yes, we have an analogy of it in the form of ink leaves. A little gene splicing and we can extract the other substances you may find less savory.

While it will take a few standard months for the modified breed to reach harvest, we can provide an extract of the raw nicotine and infuse it into something similar flavor wise, but chemically inert in the mean time.

>>53676572
Oh, I am not looking for payment in terms of currency. We will simply lay claim to any minerals extracted during our fabrication that are not used in the construction of the shelters. Merely a way to claim I made a profit on the venture to any shareholder who raises quills over this.

>>53676594
This is good to hear, Inkito. The Iron Bloom has establish a nature preserve of sort of the plague on one of our outlaying worlds. It seems there is some form of consciousness to the virus, and we believe it better to isolate and monitor the being. I believe its viral form could be used to revolutionize the field of genetic alteration, provided we could find some way to guide the awareness away from all consuming hunger.

>>53676740

>Agitated rustling intensfies
Well, I will have to contest your claim at cheaper by the bushel, given you need to pay your employees. Iron Bloom Incorporated is proud to have a fully automated workforce, enabling us to cut costs of production to staggeringly low amounts.

>>53676843

While we are unable to provide the exact desired substance, we are quite happy to create the best substitute we can, tailoring it to your liking. We merely ask for a little time to get everything in order. If you wish to provide samples, we are quite happy to use those as well, although we do hope you'll find the local flavor as it were to be worth the venture.
>>
>>53676864
>>53676971
I believe we will have to sample both, as to draw a full conclusion.
>>
>>53676971
Except, most of our workers are robots, anyways. We only need a pay a couple of overseers, haha! This price for bushel is about 150 SFC.
>>
>>53676996
And, with your subscription with us, you will also get access to our sister company, Kyrzzo Brewery, and you get the first five months of shipments free from the Brewery.
>>
>>53677043
>>53677009
>>53676996
Think about it, baron, for a minute.
>>
>>53675958
Well my time is up and I don't know if I will be back tonight so. Congratulations my fleet withdraws to hyperspace. because not big enough ships to fight back
>>
>>53677009

All of ours are robotic, even the overseers, although Roots are treated as full citizens by all legal standards in in company. I have their desire for freedom to thank for my position of power.

I am curious as to what sort of designs you use, and if we could reach some form of technology exchange.

>>53676996
Very well, and thank you for your consideration. A priority order has been sent, and I have my finest chemical engineers working on providing you with the finest sample of our favored recreational substance, tailored to your cultural liking.

>>53677043
Why you little... That's how it'll be, hmm? Well, my good Nokoz, I look forward to our bidding.

Bring me my economists! It's time for a trade war!

Here, my good CEO, a little history on my people and my company.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53677158
Ah, yes. Well then, I believe that you are not part of the Rekoro Plan, yes? You face a severe disadvantage in Ploraxia, as many fiefs will block your ships from landing, unless in emergency. Entire nations, like the Dabulans will block you from their territory.
>>
>>53677223
>>53677158
You face a severe disadvantage. Another thing is that our ships are much more fuel efficient, and faster than yours, by the way.
>>
>>53677043
>>53677158
Would it not simply be easier to subscribe to both? The Rok number into their billions, so demand is huge.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 3 + 8 = 15 (3d8 + 8)

>The Imperial fleet super charges their mass drivers and opens fire
It is your doom Cephalopods.
>>
>>53676903
Hello,Inkito.I take it you rested well?We still have to discuss that empire you spoke of.
>>53676996
I've done some research,and the results were,surprising,to say the least.Those shadow heretics are BAAL's doing,and it seems that these shadow beings were pushed back by a fiery avian.
>>
>>53677298
Our plantations can meet that demand. We wish for exclusive shipping rights to most Rok worlds, the Blooms can have the rest.
>>
>>53677313
It may explain why so many colonies were spared, particularly the ring world. The mepreror wishes to know more if that is possible?
>>
>>53677299
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrYHere's the rules.I added and modified some stuff for clarity like infantry and exotic weaponry.I would like very one to review it,so that we may agree on its usage.
>>
>>53677333
There isn't much.It said that they were swarming Avar,after being spawned in the Void and driven out by the Void Behemoth and its allies.Then,the entire surface was cleansed in fire,and the only shadow beings that survived his in a place they call,"The Womb of the Ocean."
This does coincide with a nova event in the same location,allthough the records from that time state that it was too far for study.
>>
>>53677391
The emperor wishes to know one more thing, are there any more Avar out there? Did anymore survive the fall?
>>
>>53677391
*hid
It also details harvesting some Avar civilians to bring with them to hide.
The one I asked stated that they were used to produce some kind of weapon,for use against the Divines.

Maybe,if I may say so,the Divines the Voidspeaker talks of were related to the Stellar Phoenix of your beliefs?
>>
>>53677298

I am sure there will be quite the market for both our products in your domain, and like all products, the superior version will be picked by the consumer. I have no doubt there will be a strong backing for the more traditional variety, but there will always be a market for new flavors and twists to old favorites.

>>53677328
Exclusive to an entire....

>More agitated rustling. The sound of a blowtorch and something metallic being dropped into a container. Her image became slightly hazy moments after

Well, Iron Bloom Incorporated will ask for no such things for our product, we merely ask that it be given a fair chance to prove its worth against our competitor's product.
>>
>>53677424
Perhaps some survived with the Shadow heretics.I do not know.The shadow creature in question said no more,although it has been behaving remarkably well.

I think it's hesitance is due to fear.

Regardless,it appears I'm succeeding in rehabilitating BAAL's effects on the creature.I believe those shards he flung yesterday are related to this.
>>
>>53677482
Ms.Frond,or Frond{may I call you Frond},you may want to calm down.I understand that there is now a contending business dealer,but the products themselves will win this bout.
>>
>>53677494
The emperor seems more at ease. He has given his personal thanks to you, and asks if more information becomes known to inform him. You also have my thanks for helping to bring the Avarians closer to compliance.

>>53677482
>>53677328
We believe that both products will give a competing edge to the market. We would like to subscribe to both.
>>
>>53677559
No problem,my friend.I am simply happy to have this knowledge as well.I believe me and my new shadow friend here will try and find this "Womb of the Ocean".She says she doesn't remember,and that she was lead there by technology much like the beacon.

In the meantime,I'm heading back to the Assembly.I have a prototype you'll all want to see.
>>
>>53677540

That is what I am in the process of doing, my good ambassador. I will vouch to the quality of our ink leaves, simply because I don't make it a habit of smoking anything but the very best my world has to offer. Although I've spared the xinpollen topping. Don't need to be tasting purple right now.

And of course you may call me Frond, Carter. I do like to get into a personal level with the people I welcome into my home. By the way, about those rugs for your house, Lithium Lilac will be landing shortly with a few examples. Held a lottery the other night for who would have the honor of getting their work displayed in the home of an alien diplomat. The definition of a "carpet" was bent, quite a lot, but I believe you'll find them... interesting.

>>53676903
Pardon me for asking, but what is this Serenity complex you speak of? And if you are in need or assistance in repair and defense, we always have eager Roots looking for employment.
>>
>>53677730
By landing,I hope you mean at your place,so that I can meet you there.Tbe Wastes may be under Hematization,but I don't want to get Organ fluids all over the rugs.
>>
>>53677157
>>53677299
You've been lucky I had a minute to check the internet on the phone before having to definitely go.
>>
>>53677798
That reminds me.I wonder what happened to the Phoenix triplets that hatched from one of the Organs.
>>
>>53677798

Indeed. They had to collect the off world designs, as this was an empire wide event. A few lucky winners were had out by Quartz Oak, our first colony. I'm curious if you'll be able to spot the difference between synthetic and organic craftsbloomship.

>>53677559
Thank you, my good baron, for this chance to explore strange new markets, to seek out new profit and new customers, to boldly trade in ventures no Bloom has invested in before.

We'll have the first delivery within a standard day, for chemical analysis and quality testing.
>>
>>53677559
Thank you, Baron. We will send shipments immediately.
>>
>>53678037
Another thing; Bloom. I wish to state one thing; if any of our transports are damaged by you, there will be reparations to pay.
>>
>>53678060
>>53678037
Very good. I suggest the main Rok population centres at Murder, High Roost and East Nest
>>
>>53678037
I'd like to hope I can.I will arrive shortly.Perhaps once this is over,we can go see the Valley.
So,I guess the fleet rules are good.Next thread I'll put it in the description.
>>
File: 00RUMARSHIP.jpg (163KB, 1000x608px) Image search: [Google]
00RUMARSHIP.jpg
163KB, 1000x608px
After years of theft and experimentation we have developed a vessel worthy of us Rumar. Perfect for boarding actions and ramming operations.clad in heavy armor and boasting state of da art gyro cannons and ion cannon batteries.This mighty vessel can even carry the vast beasts of our homeworld to use as warbeasts on the front lines

but im not sure what to call it
>>
>>53678223
Furyhammer?
Imperator?
Slayer?
>>
>>53678223
The Megladon
>>
>>53678223
Or doomhammer.
>>
>>53678154

Well, I assure you we do not engage in any form of interference to the flow of commerce. A merchant making an honest petal is exempt from conflict. Save the sapshed for those who have sold their life to iron and steel.

>>53678223
The Avalanche. The small pebbles strike first and brutally, followed by the mighty boulders to demolish their foundation, ending with the very mountain itself, crushing them beneath its overwhelming bulk.
>>
>After many clean up efforts, the data vaults buried in Avar have been uncovered. The vaults are being opened as we speak, what lies within will soon be revealed.
>>
>>53678223
Rukaar, we ploraxians wish to review your craft, while primitive, it is a great vessel. We wish to make a version for the federation fleet.
>>
>>53678323
Excellent!
>>53678330
Rukaar, our defense minister wishes for the schematics, to upload to the federation database, and use it as a ship class in the federation fleet, with some modifications.
>>
>>53678323
That is great news,Maybe there will be more info on this "Womb of the Ocean",or perhaps a reason why the beacons attracted the creatures.
>>53678383
You mean the Fleet currently stored in the Assembly?Or the Ploraxian fleet?
>>
>>53678275
i like dat one
>>
>>53678432
We mean the Federation Navy, and Task Force X.
>>
>>53678330
>>53678383
fine you may review the vessel but no schematics
>>
>>within the chamber an inky darkness pulsates and crackles, the sounds of a thousand realities ceasing to be is heard
>the walls of the room melt and ebb away, as //something// pushes its way into material space
>From a wound in the void something comes, impossible, vast, larger than all of Creation. Dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders
>The sick stench of rot fills the room, as unreality itself makes its presence known

//GREETINGS//
((We Return))
>>
>>53678446
Rather fitting of its mighty helmsmen

>>53678432
The room is vast, a huge library of ancient technologies that for outstrip any i have seen. Wait, there's something in the centre of the chamber. It's like a giant Beacon box, suspended between two energy beams.
>>
>>53678493

I would be interested in buying a copy of these schematics. The heavy use of kinetic weaponry fills a gap in our arsenal, and I believe its boarding capability could be repurposed into fabrication facilities.

I will be quite frank with you, Rukaar. My military is not up to par in term of scale. Our Trunks can't compete with the battleships out there.

We need a proper ship designed for war.

>>53678537
And here I was hoping to have a nice dusk.
>>
>>53678610
huh,well if ya in dat bad of shape ima help ya but no one else
and if find out ya give da schemes to anyone else ill gut you and wear your remains as a necklace
>>
>>53678537

̴H̡ęll͜o͠/̕gre̵etings̶/s̀ąlút̕a͘tíonş
>>
>>53678655

I assure you, my very aggressive sapient friend, your patent rights will be honored. All designs that mutate from this base design will be treated as your intellectual property.

As payment, I will offer you the finest example from each generation to add to your own fleet. Sadly, something of this scale will take quite a long time to fabricate, but I assure you, this will begin to pay dividends once they begin reaching a sustainable population.

If you could include some examples of your favored warbeasts, we will happily include them into the mechanical ecosystem patterns.
>>
>>53678610
>The hissing of clockwork, cogs, and gears is heard as the unholy thing addresses those within the room

<<Greetings>>
&&WE ARE DANTALION&&
%%Duke Of THE COURT%%
>>
>>53678806
well since my kind is damn near immortal i can wait
>>
>The box beacons,as it's now known, is immense, dominating the centre of the room. The priceless data around them is subverted but this device. Perhaps it was the primary Beacon, the from which all the others are connected to in some strange way. The Avarians are noticeably unsettled by the device, a reminder of what once was.
>>
>>53678847
Th̸i̶s one i͠s͞ neẃ/̷d́i̛ffr̛e͞ńt̕/̛o͠r̛igi͟n̢a̵l corr̀e̴c̕t́? We/i/̴us ̧wonde̸r̢ i̕f ͝ţh͟is on͟e̷ desires ͟th͡e̢ ̴death͜ ͟o̧f̸ u͝s̢ a̧ll̨
>>
>>53679081
Could you activate a camera?I would like to see it.
>>53678847
Oh,hi Dantalion.
>>
>>53679089
It is new,although i think they all want cessation.
>>
I have returned fellow ambassadors we managed to win this skirmish with the Cephalopods but there are many more ahead of us.

Ending up losing my game but it was enjoyable.
>>
>>53678847

>Silver Frond made a cicada like sound, followed by a blank screen. A moment later, the screen reactivated and Silver Frond was wearing a circlet of sorts.

Alright, there. Can't imagine what it sounds like in there, but you just blew out my speakers. If I bought you a remote controlled chassis, would you use that when addressing us, rather than scrambling our nervous systems each time you communicate?

>>53678930

Oh really? That is quite the feat. Well, I look forward to seeing what paths the platform will take under your guidance, and how it will compare to our own breeds. Perhaps we'll be able to have competitions between the various types. A stellar county fair, where the blue ribbon goes to the most effective machine of war.

>>53679133
Welcome back, Herr Admiral. I hope the lose of life was not too serious on either end.

>>53679089
Well, only time will tell. Although I have to say, I like its motifs a great deal more than the last two.
>>
>>53679102
Of course
>The video opens to show a imposing room,lit by blue lights. In the centre us the giant beacon, held in suspension by a energy field. Many scientists are milling about the room
>>
>>53679210
Thank you.
It seems to resemble the inscriptions on the others.Perhaps it is the original?
>>
>>53679226
Yes it appears so. The Avarians are saying it's the 'Home Beacon'. Apparently all other beacons can home in on it, and vice versa
>>
>>53679174
Àd̵m̷i̵ss͘i̡on̴/ confes͘siǫn̴/ ͜tr̕u͟t̡h͠ th͡e͝ ͢met́a͞l/ m̷įne̛ra̷l /̀ ̷r̡o͞ck̸ mo̧t̶i̸f un͟ner̕vȩs/ ̵p̴ut ͟o͞n ́e͘d͢ge / ̶fea͡r̴s ̴us
Ųn̶re̷l͠ated/ tang̴en͢tial th͠anks͝/ ̢gr̨ati̷t͝u̶d͞ę ̡/ ap̛p̴r̷e̶ci̢ati͟on for ̧t͟h̷e͞ su͝bsţanc̴es ̡it̛ was a͞n͘ ̀int̢e̢res͡tin̴g ̨expe͡rienc̕e/ ͞j̛o͞urn͠ey/̕ ͝sensatio̷n ̀w̴e/̷i/u̷s̴ ̨a͜d͡mit͘ t́h͝a̧t t͠he synap̴se ̵i̵nte̢r̛f̕e̕re͘n̵c̵e ͠e͢ffect̸ ̴ẃas te̷rr͡i̷f͞yi͟n͢g͝ ͜to ́we/i/us we/í/us ̀w̕e hav̡e ̡never ̢bée͘n ̧alo̷n̴e i̧n ̶ou͟r̢ head͝ b̀efo͠r͜e ̢it w͠às̡ ̧in͠t̡r͠e͡stin͠g̡ but͜ one we̶ de͢sire ̴to re͟pe͟at̡ iņ a ́h̀urry
>>
>>53679278
I see.Does it have any compositional differences?
>>53679313
Honestly,I do too.That was fun.
>>
>>53679448
Besides being bigger, it has more intricate carvings on it. It also appears to have to have a huge array of computers around it, it think it's a manual opening.
>>
>>53679174
About 3 destroyers were lost but our return fire severely damaged and destroyed many enemy ships. It was only a small skirmish though. The real test will be against their capital ships.
>>
>A W'nai Representative rises up
Friends, comrades. We must tell you about the plague, I came from a world where it originated. I saw my friends, and even children be mutated by this disease. The W'nai Self Defense Force tried to contain it, but it could not. Many of us died, and we are in ruins. The W'nai state has become an anarchic hellhole. We need help, and aid.
>>
>>53679570
Innocents are dying from something we have learned to stop. With the power of the fallen empires medical technology, we shall deploy a vast medical fleet to assist your people. We will also commit 100,000 Rok heavy infantry and 50,000 Yssravannar knights to aid in the defence. This plague has gone on long enough.
>>
>>53679570
Ẃe/̢u̶s/i̢ adm̴it͠ ̷wè ̧h̀av̴ę ́hea͡rd m͟uch o͞f t͡h̷is plague bu̸t kņow l̕i͡tt͡l͡e of ͠t̵ḩe ̢de̛t͝ails ơf̸ ͠e̵ffect͘.̢ ̨If ͘i͞t i̶s͝ ̕n̸ot ͜to͞o ͡much t̛ro̵ubl͢e w͜o̸u̧l͟d ̷y̡o̧u elab̡ora̡te/exp͘lain ͘f͟urt͟her̕
>>
And Ooc Carter those rules look fun as shit for the combat. Hopefully next time we can get a full one in.
>>
>>53679611
Thank you! Thank you! My people need to be saved, and you are helping us. Our forces were little, and only for defense. We are spread thin. Any help would be appreciated. We have made a massive advance, and are testing out a vaccine. Also, use these special "Acid" bullets, which dissolve the DNA/RNA of the mutants.
>>
>>53679570
No issue.I am good friends with the Ploraxians,their problems are mine as well.I shall send transport and assault bioships to help you,equipped with the anti plague acid the Wastes developed and survival supplies.If you need assistance in researching the vaccine,I would be happy to help.
>>53679662
Ooc Thanks dude,I've never done something like that,so I'm happy to hear you liked them.
>>
>>53679643
It essentially mutates the organism, and turns it under the control of some fungus.
>>
>>53679689
Very well, we shall deployed the FE auto-doc units, and the 187th Ground Flock will deploy against the mutants. Fear not W'nai, we will whatever is necessary to save your people.
>>
>>53679729
Baron as i discussed earlier we have developed a new ground unit and while not in mass production yet we have a brigade of the experimental tanks that could use some combat experience.
>>
>>53679727
W͢e ͟s̛h͘a͠l̨l se̸n̕d a̷ ̨pin͜c̕er s̸i̕zed ̢fo͠r̡m͢ati͟o͢n͢ of̛ cl͜ass f̸iv̛e͘ ́b́i̧ǫsh̸i͝p̛ş ͟we ͟wi̴ll̡ d͘o͘ what we ̀can, plag̶u̵ȩs̨ ͢h͡a͡ve ąlwáy̡s͡ had͠ ͜nihi̸l͘ e͘ffect̛ ̸on̶ ̛us/̡i/we. ͜
>>
I must bid you farewell ambassadors. The Home Beacon holds many secrets we intend to understand, and we wish to see how our forces both medical and military perform in aiding the W'nai people in their time of darkness. We have committed to them, and we will not abandon them.
>>
>>53679804
Send them here. On the moon of K'roth. Deploy to the city of H'ron.
>>
>>53679804
Could you send me one?I would love to adapt it for Waste use,and I would trade you a bioship lf my own.
>>
>>53679828
Good bye,Baron Taxla.
>>
>>53679804
Any help can be appreciated in aiding these people. Your units will gain their experience and the W'nai a step closer to salvation. But for now I must rest. I bid you good night Herr Admiral.
>>
>>53679313

Of course, my good shared consciousness. I am always happy to share a new experience. And moderation in all things is a prudent approach. There is a proper time and place for being alone in one's own head, as it were. Perhaps you will find a desire for that one day.

Should that come, I would love to join the individual You for a day trip, and experience it with you. We have a lovely little art festival every year that you might find enjoyable, although we'll have to see how you handle the playa dust. It gets EVERYWHERE. Don't bring anything you don't want forever covered in a fine dusting of the stuff for the rest of its days.

As for //DANTALION//'s appearance, I know how to handle machines, even if they don't quite follow the way our physics work.

>>53679448
Next time you stop by, we can swing by the Valley of Dubious Fog. I have my own biases when it comes to mind altering substances, I am sure we can find something you find to your exact liking.

>>53679535

Still a sad lose of life. I lack context for these sapients, outside of a name and appearance. Guessing they are the xenocidal sort?

>>53679570
I am going to have to plant some new Trunks to handle all these mercy missions...

Iron Bloom Incorporated is willing to offer a half dozen Tree formations to assist in the reconstruction of your worlds. In exchange, any unused minerals extracted during their reconstruction efforts will be claimed by them.

They will provide the full force of their branches and thorns to your military was well should you need them. Well, even if you don't say you do, expect bestial hordes of machines to fight anything that threatens your people in the slightest.

>>53679828
Enjoy your wealth of knowledge, baron.
>>
>>53679906
Thank you! We will send give it to you in exchange for it, but, if these are inferior, we will not be pleased in the slightest. Thank you, still!
>>
>>53679808
OOC thats about 500 corvettes
>>
>>53679829
>>53679835
You shall both receive some in time. I see they are already in increasing demand. And a bioship for one seems like a fair trade,we shall even give you the license to build them yourself if you can donate more forces. And you shall both see transport ships soon.
We have renamed it the Rommel here is the data file.
>>53667056
>>
>>53679861
And you as well Baron. Hopefully the convoy of troops will make it through.
>>
>>53680039
Looks interesting.Nothing like the tanks back in my day though.
I don't require a license,I simply need one.I have a place I need to traval to on foot,and this will aid me.
>>
>>53679906
How goes the great jewel the Andorians have given you my friend? And all we know is that they are an aquatic warrior race but not much more.
>>
>>53679984

I assure you that while the initial output of a Trunk is slow, it will quickly blossom into a fully automated city in a few standard months. They mostly desire any unusual mineral for self improvement. I look forward to the designs your planet produces. Do you have any local fauna you'd like to have them mimic? They can focus on ecosystem reconstruction once your people have proper roofs over their heads and meals on their tables, and provide a few temporary niche fillers while wild life is reintroduced.
>>
>>53680102
It's a bitch to parallel park but i hope your journey goes well. And if there are any threats it should have enough protection.
>>
This has had 369 replies.
Want me to make a new thread?
>>
>>53680185
Sure
>>
>>53680232
Okay,i made it.
>>
>>53679174
>Gears and cogs twist and grind along with the smell of sizzling flesh filling the room as //DANTALION// begins to "speak

<<A Simple Shell>>
&&IS UNLIKELY&& ##To Be Able##
$$TO CONTAIN US$$
^^Silver One^^

>>53679089
>The hiss of sizzling flesh, and boiling oil starts to grow stronger as //DANTALION// then addresses the Prethoryn

{{We All Desire CESSATION}}
^^Merged One^^
**WE** %%Are Just More%% ((SUBTLE))
##About It##

>>53679102
>An odd screeching sound begins to echo throughout the room as //DANTALION// finally addresses the Ambassador

%%GREETINGS%%
@@AMBASSADOR@@
((We Wish You Regards))
>>
>>53680432
Why thank you,Dantalion.
New thread made.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.