[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Normies Get Out REEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 46

File: 1496280050280.jpg (278KB, 951x519px) Image search: [Google]
1496280050280.jpg
278KB, 951x519px
Season 8 /tg/ Fumbbl League signups are open until Thursday Night (22:00 CET). If you haven't played with us before, it's a good time to join, as we are in the AGE OF NUFFLEâ„¢. Only fresh team applications will be accepted, no returning teams, everyone is on the same starting line this season. PM MauledByTheTigers or Pizzapocalypse on Fummbl for details.

Also, news on new TT releases from Warhammer Fest: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

BB2 Legendary Edition will be shown at E3 in a week.
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: https://mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

/tg/ Monkey League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Previous Thread: >>53568389
>>
>Start of season on BB:CE, kill some time till BB2:LE, playing goblins
>First game against Chaos
>Get fucked on rolls for looney and fanatic, losing them early
>By second half six of my goblins are MNG
>Two more then die in second half

I'm sorry for trying to cheat Nuffle
>>
File: BB new teams.pdf (178KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BB new teams.pdf
178KB, 1x1px
The new Kinda-Official-Play-Testing-Maybe teams!
>>
File: 1496759435396.png (97KB, 1084x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1496759435396.png
97KB, 1084x1143px
>>53665078

And how to play the one with the bombs, stabby-stab, mutations and rats!
>>
next game in my league is lizardmen(me) wvs orcs

I'm really excited cause it seems like a pretty good match up for me
>>
>>53665119

Do your Saurus have block yet?

If not you might not have as easy a time as you think. Their blitzers will make up for the extra 2 S4 players you have.
>>
>>53665143

2 have block 2 skinks have side step. pretty early in the league thogh
>>
>>53665078

>BASH TEAM THAT ONLY GETS BLOCK ON DOUBLES?

Tell me more
>>
>>53665168

Khorne Pit Fighters were too damned good!
>>
>>53665168
block is overrated anyway
>>
>reinstall blood bowl:ce
>start campaign on normal
>go for a norse team, well-balanced with werewolves, some rerolls, thrower/runner to actually football a bit, an apothecary
>first match against orcs
>can't brawl against them effectively, go for a more traditional footballing
>get an early touchdown
>block does fucking nothing whatsoever as the Orcs injure player after player
>Black orc surrounded by four linemen and a werewolf? Breaks the werewolf's jaw
>a fucking lone goblin KOs one of my bezerkers in the endzone
>on 14/16, match almost goddamn over, still leading 1-0
>since the game's made me kick to the Orcs twice now, they have the ball
>six of my players are in the fucking apothecary
>intercept their line with a runner, lineman, and werewolf
>knock down the ball holder
>runner attempts to pick up the ball
>fumbles it, goes to werwolf
>fumbles it, goes to lineman
>fumbles it, goes to goblin
>turnover, goblin runs into the endzone
>tearing my fucking hair out as the game ends in a draw

'Okay, well, it's just one match with some exceptionally bad luck. I'll do one more.'

>face lizardmen
>get to receive the ball
>lands right next to a lineman
>fumbles picking it up on a 3+, giving an instant turnover
>skaven dodges four attacks of oppurtunity and picks up the ball
>attack him with a Bezerker
>ATTACKER DOWN/ATTACKER DOWN
>turnover
>ball-holding skink dodges three attacks of opportunity
>scores a touchdown turn two as kickers
>uninstall

Every FUUUUCKING TIME
>>
>>53667123
I rerolled the ATTACKER DOWN/ATTACKER DOWN for the even better choices of ATTACKER DOWN/ATTACKER DOWN, by the way.
>>
>>53667123

>he tried to pick up the ball with an ag3
>laughingelves.jpg
>>
>>53667303
What am I supposed to do, run my one player with Agility above 3 to the other side of the field in the hopes that the Lizards won't just saunter past my defenses and pick it up, so that I can have a slightly less awful chance of picking up a ball from the ground?
>>
>>53665078
>take orc lineman
>detract 1 AV
>give a skill detrimental for linos
>augment their price
well done gw
>>
>>53667123
picking up the ball is your last action
Don't stand norse linemen next to enemies if possible unless said opponent would be rolling -2d, let them come to you instead
Also, orcs are one of your most brutal matchups early on since all that av9 makes it difficult for you to remove key players with your safer block rolls
Captcha: clear city. You'll also die in a protracted brawl as av7 don't keep you safe for shit
>>
>>53665078
Can someone smarter and more experienced then me comment on the noble humans? Guard block blitzers seem really good.
>>
>>53667570
Typically I'm only standing my linemen against enemies when I want to knock them down/slam them with four people in the hope of an injury (never got one on any orc this way, of course). What should I be doing, hit-and-run tactics?
>>
>>53667593
They're the only good thing about the roster, all the other players are way overpriced for what you get. Access to two ogres seems fun but you'll never be able to afford both.
>>
>>53667355
Not play like shit
>>
>>53667616
Oh, I'm so sorry for not buying two runners with my starting gold and having them on all four corners of the field at all times. Any basic bloodbowl player knows that, surely.
>>
>>53667123

While the computer plays a little better as you crank it up to hard mode. the main thing that changes are the dice rolls for both you and the computer.

I have been playing the game for years on end so i set it on the hardest setting to start with.

i burnt through my 3 rerolls each turn the FIRST time i had to roll dice because it was Skull / Skull or a failed dodge or some other stupid shit. then the computer would turn around and throw 2 dice uphill blocks and get Pow / Pow for its first 3 blocks.

i have BB2 but playing online is just rage inducing. ill start to win so the guy im playing will eat up his clock every fucking turn. just sit there with his last guy to move and wait till there is only seconds left then move him.
>>
>>53667657
guy you played against the Blood Bowl ai and you didn't win to be so incompetent is truly remarkable
>>
>>53667685
I see, you don't actually understand the game or situation so you're just throwing out generalized insults to try and feel superior.

If you have nothing useful to offer, kindly fuck off, retard.
>>
>>53667680
it was proven over and over again that the dice aren't fudged vs the ai.
Also the "strongest" ai is not the hard one it is the medium one.
The hard ai does not take any risky action at all
>>
>>53667714
it is totally normal to only use halflings or snotlings vs the ai so that you have at least some challenge vs the ai.
>>
>>53667716

I gave up after 20 games. I won most of them but it was still infuriating to sit there and burn my rerolls on skull / skull blocks 5 to 6 times a game and then turn around and have the AI roll pow / pow uphill blocks.

maybe all 20 of my games were that 1 in 1,000,000 combo. but fuck it.

Then on the flipside of that when i tried easy mode the AI would throw skull / skull and i could do just about anything i wanted.
>>
>>53667594
ok sorry I was away a moment, Essentially, follow opponents if you knock them down, otherwise push them away from wherever your ball holder is if possible
Obviously, this is not possible for your frenzy pieces so be careful to support them, ulfwerner are best for this due to their higher strength
Basically the aim is to force your opponent to be only able to make 3 blocks or less against you per turn while maximising your own blocks as, in the case of orcs or similar, he'll probably base you
In this way, you'll wear down even quite tough teams usually
>>
>>53667355

>slightly less awful

An ag4 is 4 times more likely to pick up the ball with a reroll than an ag3.
>>
>>53668346
wrong, he is 4 times less likely to fuck up.
>>
>>53667123
>reinstall to try one more round, maybe I'm just a scrub
>same campaign, against lizards
>game goes well despite the fact that AI teams start with 300 extra value for some reason
>score an early point, then lose a point due to a skink completely ignoring all attacks of opportunity and freely wading into the endzone
>get the ball, runner driving up the pitch, four spaces away from the endzone and totally clear
>HALFTIME LOL FUCK YOU GIVE THEM THE BALL
>smash through lizard frontline, skink with ball runs back to their own endzone
>run up with a bezerker and knock him down, putting the ball three tiles away from the endzone, totally clear
>the entire enemy team disengages without a single attack of opportunity hitting, crosses the entire field, and tries to block the ball.
>luckily my own men are also fairly close - can bring some of them in to just barely knock down the nearest skinks and clear a totally free path to the ball. runner is still en route, so bezerker has to pick it up to walk five tiles to the endzone
>turn 11: fumble
>another lizard swoops in and picks up the ball, though boxed in by my men
>turn 12: my entire team is assembled at the endzone, get bezerker to attack skink
>PUSH/PUSH
>reroll
>PUSH/ATTACKER DOWN
>jesus christ
>push him one tile closer to the endzone
>turn 13: knock the skink down, putting the ball one tile away from the endzone, having to deal with saurus harassing me
>runner moves to pick up the ball
>fumble
>turn 14: saurus picks up ball. roll three die to attack a saurus with block, two times. push him once. ball is now literally in the endzone, held by saurus.
>turn 15: knock down boxed-in saurus. ball falls outside the endzone. ball teleports over to my endzone.
>request steam refund.
>>
File: P6070004.jpg (1MB, 2895x1751px) Image search: [Google]
P6070004.jpg
1MB, 2895x1751px
Finished painting my Ogre team.

Not sure about a team name, perhaps "Averland Avelanche" given the colours.
>>
>>53665053
Even for Goblins thats extraordinary. What happened? Like, what was your roster?

Where were the trolls? Less it was a souped up chaos team.
>>
wasn't there a BB2 /tg/ league once?
>>
>>53669007

There was, but it died. Managing leagues is too hard for Crab.
>>
>>53668654
>that huge ass blade

REF!!!!

Looking nicely done though. Averland Avalanche sounds cool. Be sure to bring the pain.
>>
>>53669036
>>53667123

just play fumbbl, "get good" playing real people there is no other way.
>>
>>53669819
you can git gud by playing against the AI, you won't get as gud as playing against humans, but you can still learn fundamentals. It sounds like that anon is a complete scrub and still has much to learn, especially fundamentals.
>>
>BB2

is this game dead or what, it's been 4 hours and still didn't find a single game
>>
>>53670131
Restart the game, there's a bug that happens sometimes.
>>
>>53670131
Got to join the cabalvision open league. Get tons of games there.
>>
>>53668978
Trolls did well for a while (think it was the only reason I made it to second half). Then here comes all the failed Really Stupid rolls.

Sometimes those dice kill you more than your own chainsaw.
>>
Are they announcing the actual release date for Legendary Edition on E3?
>>
>>53667777
>winning most of your matches
>still complaining
>>
>>53671723
This is cyanide, a release date is more wishful thinking than a commitment.
>>
what's a fun team for a beginner dudes
i want to score a lot
>>
>>53667123
>six of my players are in the fucking apothecary
So the secret ingredient of the magic sponge is lube?
>>
>>53672550
Woodelves
>>
>>53672550
Dark Elves.
>>
>>53672550
the only teams that really score a bunch are woodies, high elf, pro elf, and skaven
>>
>>53672550
Goblins
>>
>>53672550
Khemri
>>
>>53671602
Sorry to hear that. Ah well, least you can bounce back if you haven't retired. Gobbos are useful until death.
>>
>>53672841
I'm pretty experienced with them (regularly play them on the tabletop).

Though after that thinking of doing Underworld. Pretty much any team where goblins aren't pushed out by better options, I like to play.
>>
File: BB Gobbos.jpg (157KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
BB Gobbos.jpg
157KB, 800x531px
>>53672861
Oh nice! Good to see a fellow Gobbo coach. I haven't played TT in a bit bar last week after a couple of years due to no scene.

Though I only use the saw for my weapon, the other two have either suicided or decimate my own side one too many times, the bomber mainly the latter. Rather big bunch of green bodies than hoping and praying my fan or bomber actually work.

Still love them and can't wait for their addition to BB2. Even got the new Goblin box set and going to paint them next few days once I get my hands on the spray paint and brushes.
>>
>>53664861

We got the Blood Bowl Rules ebook in here?
>>
>>53673977

I think they're just .pdfs
>>
Isn't it infuriating when the game is not going bad because you're unlucky or the other player is better then you, but just because the other player is SO FUCKING LUCKY

>Start a new chaos team
>Never played them so i'm shit
>get paired with a 970TV human team
>They got no ogre
>The player is as shit as i am
>All he does is dodge and pass
>he NEVER fails either of them
>Even without rerolls
>On a human team
>Even long passes, with 17% chance of success, he succedes
>Even dodging out of three tackles zones
>Even picking up the ball in a tackle zone of two of my players
>Meanwhile the best result i get on a two dice block is both down

I managed to tie the game in the last turns but only because i managed to injure 8 of his players
>>
>>53676611
>complains about lucky opponent
>waaah, I got 16 spp from blocking with a fresh chaos team
>>
>>53676678
ok maybe they were not 8 injured
only 4, the other for were just ko
>>
>>53676611

>Meanwhile the best result i get on a two dice block is both down
>i managed to injure 8 of his players

I'm sorry, did you say he was playing Humans, or Dominoes?
>>
>>53676698
>only 4
2 is average 4 is really lucky especially with no mb and block skill.
>>
>>53676886
Humans, and all those injuries were gained on both down

He also managed to kill one of my beastmen and in two boh down results injured another beastman and my minotaur
>>
>>53677400
>taking the Minotaur
>>
>>53677423
What can i say, I love minotaurs
>>
>>53677476
Did you go the three Warrior and 1 mino build? Cause that's stupid hard to get off the ground at the start and takes a crazy amount of gold to get up to par.

100k for a Chaos Warrior,
50k for the Apothecary
120k for the Re-roll.

So until you get 310k gold, your roster is kind of on the backfoot.

In contrast the 4 Warrior build only needs 50k for a doctor and its sorted.
>>
>>53678095
Yeah but i'm not really planning to skyrocket any leaderboard, I'm kinda shit at the game

I just wanted to see what fresh cahos teams could do

I just need to injure more faggots
>>
>>53678202
Oh right. Honestly if you want to murder people at the start and be super safe, your best bet are Dwarfs. Tough, block on everyone, high armour. Also better at killing than Chaos at the start. Or if you are some sick masochist AND sadist, go Norse.

Most of us just want to play to have fun and not win leaderboards so, you're in the same boat.
>>
>>53667593

take all blitzers and rest GA linemen and slaughter at higher TV.
>>
>>53679876
Yeah, slaughter with your team of 6338s. About that.
>>
File: 1406684231546.png (147KB, 304x301px) Image search: [Google]
1406684231546.png
147KB, 304x301px
>nurgle vs vanilla chaos
>start as defense
>he tries to completely all out mark and bash me
>2/3 of the pitch is his men engaging mine
>beast of nurgle ties up with nurgle warriors
>his minotaur gets knocked over and incapacitated
>start breaking apart his offense bit by bit
>completely stop his offense in tracks and he concedes
>mfw

Best Chaos God
>>
File: l8.png (45KB, 930x922px) Image search: [Google]
l8.png
45KB, 930x922px
Turns out high winds can knock out fibre optic lines, who knew.

As mentioned in the group PM on FUMBBL, shout at me if you should be on this list, deadline is 2200 FUMBBL time Thursday, so about 20 hours from now.
>>
>>53680658
Sent my PM to change races because you enable try harding
>>
>>53680658
so what about 8 or 16 for playoffs?
>>
>>53680658
lots of stunties and not a single dwarf team. thank god
>>
>>53682307
LET THE FOULING BEGIN.
>>
File: Great_Bood_of_Grudges.jpg (50KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Bood_of_Grudges.jpg
50KB, 604x453px
>>53682351
>>53682307
> not a single dwarf team.
>thank god

That's a grudgin
>>
>>53682307
Did you not notice the 2 chorfs?
>>
>>53682483
chorfs are a lot better to play against than vanilla dwarfs for stunties
>>
>>53682541
Less big guys getting knocked about by people less than half their size.
>>
>>53684303
fewer
>>
-60% sale Blood Bowl 2 on Steam right now. Is it worth buying?
>>
>>53684831

Buying it at that price, and the upgrade pack for Legendary Edition when it comes along, should come out to about 10 or 12 bucks off buying the complete Legendary Edition.
>>
>>53684946

Or wait, I think I'm mistaken.

The legendary edition upgrade doesn't get you the existing dlc teams. Which are also on sale, but buying it that way means you save like, 5 bucks after buying the upgrade pack down the road.
>>
Gameplay-wise, was there anything actually wrong with the first game?
>>
>>53685542
pathing was even worse than in bb2, you had to select each tile manually if you didn't want to dodge through a bunch of tacklezones
>>
Starting an Orc team soon, what do you guys think I should go with?

Option 1: All The Rerolls (Aka get those Black Orcs to get touchdowns)
4x Blitzer
2x Black Orc
2x Thrower
2x Lino
1x Goblin
4x Rerolls
1k on the dot

Options 2: Electric Boogaloo
Blitzer x4
Black Orc x3
Thrower x2
Lino x2
Rerolls x3
980k Total
>>
>>53686099

The "ideal" roster is max blitzers, max black orcs, one thrower, the rest lineorcs, 3 rerolls.

The most important players on the team are the S access ones, so they're the ones you want to have all that you can at the same time, earning SPP from the very beginning.

And you definitely don't want to take a Goblin without a Troll. Orcs can do running fine without needing a Goblin to dodge past stuff, but the Throw Teammate option with the Troll can add something new to their offense. Something unreliable too, but it's there.
>>
Playing low-value defense against Lizardmen is literally impossible. Stunty+Dodge means that 8MV starting skinks can just fucking waltz past any tackle zone and the only possible way you can get the ball out of their hands is to directly attack them - which, if they've got a cage and YOU don't universally have high agi/dodge, is not possible.
>>
>>53686099
4 blitzers, 4 black orcs, 3 linemen. the thrower is actually trash being 5338, and he hogs touchdowns you'd rather feed to your blitzers. unless you really need the surehands (lots of wood elves), the thrower's garbage
>>
>>53686363

A skink dodge will fail 1 of 9 times. A player who relies on them for his TD's is bad and will lose game because of it.
>>
>>53686698
An 11% chance to fail is abyssal low, mate. Skinks walk straight though tackle zones to the end all the time.
>>
>>53686793
position better
>>
>>53686793
then position your defense against stunty and not against elves.
>>
>>53686907
How the fuck are you supposed to make a skink go through an average of nine tackle zones a turn before you can slam tackle on your entire team?
>>
>>53686996
if you're making him go for a stupid run play far from the endzone then it's probably early in the half and you're in position to win the game most likely
>>
So for someone completely new to Blood Bowl... where do I start? I was thinking of picking up the computer version to learn but I've heard they're making a Legendary Edition or something with all the DLC so I guess I'll wait for that.
>>
>>53687033
fumbbl is completely free with all the teams. https://fumbbl.com/
>>
>>53686907
Nigga they are movement 8 with six beefy bastards clearing the patch for them. Positioning doesn't mean shit if you get pushed out of it constantly.
>>
>>53686793
you don't need to fail two times in a row if he has to do more than 1 dodge.

1-(2/3)^n
on avarage you will roll one 1 or 2 in two rolls (55%) on 4 rolls the chance of rolling a one or two is (81%)
>>
>>53687240
Sorry seven (SEVEN) if they have taken the Kroxigor! That's a lot of bulldozer style utility to deal with!
>>
>>53687355
he is only allowed to do one blitz a turn.
Also if you allow every saurus to cluster up then of course you have a problem.
Divide and conquer them.
>>
On a scale of violence, how brutal is a game that ends with a total of 6 injuries, 1 death, 1 expelled for fouling and 5 KOs compared to the average?
>>
>>53680658
Season 8 looking nice, lots of diversity, many fun teams, hope we can have a nice time togeth... REMOVE CHORFS
>>
File: tgLogoComp_v1.png (2MB, 1446x1806px) Image search: [Google]
tgLogoComp_v1.png
2MB, 1446x1806px
>>53680658
>>
>>53689079
nicely autismed anon
>>
>>53689079
Mine is still in the making, pls
>>
Remember that top 16 playoffs is the patricians choice.
>>
>>53689365
Patrician is the highest power of 2 that's less than or equal to half the total number of teams.
>>
>>
>>53680658
I applied with my Badland Badmoon Batallion.
>>
>53689905
Good job not being those elf faggots
>>
>>53689905

Pm Mauled.
>>
>>53689986
Already did so but thanks man. Looks to be tough lineup but hoping to kill a few on my way to the bottom brackets.
>>
>>53689993
Sounds like a good plan. See you on the pitch!
>>
>>53689079
I see two moons in this picture
>>
>>53690070
I see a rat with a hat.
>>
File: dogs logo.png (144KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
dogs logo.png
144KB, 360x450px
>>53689079
Add me senpai
>>
>>53690070

Shit, I'm behind with my moon themed team. got to get to work.
>>
>>53689462
that's still 16 you shitter
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

Gfi

>>
>>53690168
>>53690234

How do I make something like this?

>>53680658
Is a pitch design required? Is it deadlined? I have my final exam tomorrow morning :O
>>
>>53692294

>Is a pitch design required?

No and you can add or change one any time, FUMBBL places the team's logo on their half of the pitch, people just use this to make patterns based on the pitch lines like the ones you see.

>Is it deadlined?

Final call for team applications is 2200 FUMBBL time, so four and a half hours.
>>
>>53692451
MauledByTheTiggers > MauledByTheTigers
>>
>>53692570
Niggers > Tiggers
>>
>>53686996

If you're dodging more than once a turn with a skink, you're probably making a mistake, but bad play sometimes pays off.
>>
>>53692294

Look in the league extras sections for templates.
>>
So Mauled didn't get his own team in time. Nice
>>
>>53696755
"it's ok guys, I am the commisioner, I get special treatment in everything regarding time, especially with deadlines"

Friendly reminder that he did that already and will do again this time.
>>
>>53697062
I don't care about rules, lol its okay
>>
>>53697880
Don't bring your toxic autism outside of discord crab
>>
>>53697880
show me the rule in the rules page
>>
>>53697913
there was no rule about bringing towers down, 9/11 was perfectly legal.
>>
File: 1492080867361.png (95KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492080867361.png
95KB, 512x512px
>>53697913
>commissioner's official statement doesn't count
>>
>>53697948
he never said the deadline was a rule, and the deadline isn't in the rules

follow the rules to the letter, show me the rule
>>
>>53697994
>rules aren't rules
>>
>>53698059
>nonrules are rules
>>
>>53689079
mr logo autism, why didn't you put me in?
>>
>>53698064
>the commissioner can say rules in thread and they don't count
>>
>>53697994
>This elementary schooler logic
>>
>>53698429
elementary school logic for autistic logic
>>
Okay guys so here's the deal I'm off watching premiere league this whole weekend while drinking in my local pub so league won't start until monday or something. I'm sure everybody understand this perfectly and is fine with this.

Cheers
>>
>>53698458
Explain how it is autistic
>>
>>53698485
make the team first.
NOT MY COMMISSIONER
>>
>>53698509
because only autists care about a non issue
>>
>>53698615
And why is it a non issue?
>>
>>53698634

Because non-autists don't care about it.
>>
>>53698738
So you don't have a reason, got it.
>>
Friendly reminder that team application deadline was about four hours ago, starting will be delayed though, I've got to dress up like a girl and earn my rent money this weekend.
>>
Lets hope we get some interesting "Did you Know?"s this season. Gotta have that juicy/tg/ League lore.
>>
>>53701932
Did you know that Mauled didn't even make his own deadline?
>>
>>53701956
did you know that the priest that dropped you fingered your asshole with his fucking probing finger?
>>
>>53702155
Not everyone lives in islam land.
>>
>>53702170

This is a halal league.
>>
>>53702287
Behead those who insult King_Mad
>>
File: 07214187.jpg (170KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
07214187.jpg
170KB, 1280x768px
Which team is better overall competitively? Nurgle or Chaos? Nurgle seems better to start but not sure late game.
>>
>>53705049
Nurgle is the best late game.
>>
>>53705049
Burgle is worst start
>>
>>53705049
nurgle can't even get all their rerolls or positionals at 1000 tv. but they are better at high tv with regen, the beast, and foul appearance
>>
>>53706481

Plus they don't have to buy an apoth, so that's 50K of early money they don't have to worry about
>>
I have never been more interested in Blood Bowl in my life.

I'm gonna try and catch one of these.
>>
Quite simply because I can't be bothered with FUMBBL to start with as a brand new player just doing it with friends... Think it's possible to play Bloodbowl on Roll20?

Way I see it you'd just need a pitch, some customised "character sheets" to serve as stat blocks and a custom dice roll for blocking dice.

Thoughts?
>>
>>53706889

It's possible, but you're reinventing the wheel. Fumbbl is a decent client.
>>
I've been playing BB2 against the AI for a while now, is the AI complete shit or is that just me?

Played a little bit of BB in the past but I'm pretty sure I'm bad at it, yet I never lose against the AI.

Also are Necromantic or Norse better? I've been playing those two so far and loving it.
>>
>>53707404
Norse is excellent low-TV team with not the worst potential later on (but generally prone to exploding), Necro is one of the best teams all-around.
>>
>>53707404
AI is pretty bad anon. I beat the story mode without losing a single time, they just don't bother attacking you at some point or even moving the carrier when he is in clear danger.

Norse are far more risk friendly. Everyone has block and you can actually risk -2d block uphill if you're feeling gutsy. On top of that, everyone has at least Mv6. Av7 though can make attrition an issue however.

Necro are more balanced but their zombies are terribly slow and can get pinned easily. Your positionals are your lifeline but what positionals you have are brilliant.
>>
File: Pitch_Norse_R1.png (54KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pitch_Norse_R1.png
54KB, 360x450px
>>53689079
Missing another due to taking several days for approving sexy norse
>>
File: lol.jpg (38KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
38KB, 400x346px
I'm the 4 injuries 4 KOs chaos player from a couple days ago

>Playing BB2
>Still few games under my belt, won a couple by concede, lost another
>Get paired with random russian Chaos dwarves player
>highly unbalanced game, i'm TV 1080, he's TV 1610
>buy a bunch of rerolls and a mage with petty cash
>Game is an absolute meat grinder
>He's better than me, but i'm lucky
>Manage to block and screen him through all the first half
>My minotaur kills a dwarf and a hobgoblin
>other players injure 4 more
>Fireball cripples lv 4 a bull cetaur, making it -1 MV
>he injures 3 my players but i don't use the apothecary because they're only badly hurt and i prefer to keep them safe
>He eventually wins 1-0
>I get a shit ton of SPP splattered all over the team, but manage to level up only a beastman tanks to the MVP

Praise Nuffle
>>
File: Grombrindal-and-black-gobbo.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Grombrindal-and-black-gobbo.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Why do they have no prices listed? I remember hearing somewhere that if one's bought, the opponent can take the other for free, but how does one buy them in the first place?
>>
File: 1454280026751.jpg (102KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454280026751.jpg
102KB, 600x800px
>Season 8
>>
>>53709337
Living up to the Chaos fluff good coach.

Spill more blood for Khorne!
>>
>>53705049
chaos is better competitively but they're both poo

it's worth noting that leagues aren't "competitive" bloodbowl because you can get some crazy SPP ups and steamroll with any team in theory
>>
>>53709652
you don't pay for them
>>
>>53709652
they can only be used when certain teams are playing each other (humans or dwarfs versus orcs or goblins pretty much) and they both show up if both players agree

they're not allowed in league or tourney play unless by commissioner or TO decree
>>
File: Signups.pdf (60KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Signups.pdf
60KB, 1x1px
Since Mauled got drunk and snackbarred at the same time (possibly), here is an updated table of teams based on info I can acquire. Due to the software I used, I am exporting it in PDF. I hope you guys don't mind.

If anyone is missing, please let me know.
>>
>>53711136
When is kick off ETA?
>>
>>53711351
When Mauled starts it, and when Mauled stops leaving me in the dark when it comes to this, as I want to be more than a web page designer/broken Blood Bowl coach.
>>
File: l8.png (53KB, 930x1028px) Image search: [Google]
l8.png
53KB, 930x1028px
Pizza please mate, we've literally been on Discord together within the hour.

This is the list I have used to start the league. Only issue is Tanke not applying his fresh team so I've put an old one in as a filler.
>>
File: sad skelly.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad skelly.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>53709337
>How quickly the tides turn

Had to delete the team, fellow chaos coaches
>Again, get parried agains a TV 1600+ team
>I'm only 1120
>Tzeentch must have bribed Nuffle this time
>Minotaur gets a fractured skull on his first block, in the very first turn on a both down result
>3 other players are permanently injured
>one Chaos Warrior dies

I fought to the bitter end, but sadly i had no money to buy back players and substitute the minotaur

but the brith side is

>Make new, identical team
>start with TV960
>Get paired against a TV1000 skaven team
>Minotaurs injures 3 rats, leveling up on the field
>A chaos warrior injures another
>Skaven coach concedes at turn 4
>Chaos Warrior levels up thanks to double MVP

What game are you playing with me, Tzeentch?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-29-28.png (420KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-18-29-28.png
420KB, 1200x1920px
>>53711564

And here's round 1.

With us having so many teams, deadlines will be cut-offs now, no extra days. This round will run until 2359 FUMBBL time on Sunday 19th June, rounds will be always at least seven days but may have extra days to end on a Sunday so people have full weekends.
>>
>>53711574
Just how old was your Chaos team anyway?

>not hiring Lord Borak as a buffer to protect your team.
>not 3d blitzing with minotaur only

Goddamn anon. I admire your persistence but at least go out of your way to protect your team!

Good luck with the new one.
>>
>>53711671
Not very old, but i got very lucky with SPPs and almost all my players were already lvl 2
>>
>>53711743
Just a heads up bro. If you're gonna use the mino, only attack for a blitz with 1 assist for 3d blocks. Its much safer. 2d blocks with Av8 big guy and loner is asking for roasted meat.
>>
>>53711648
>Sunday 19th, June
So we have round 1 for a few years, go it
>>
>>53711648

*Sunday 18th June even
>>
and the first game is underway
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=9828
>>
>>53711648
Are we staying with the same number of rounds?
>>
File: logo comp v2.jpg (1019KB, 1800x2250px) Image search: [Google]
logo comp v2.jpg
1019KB, 1800x2250px
>>
>>53711879
wolbum, why the fuck did you try to surf you madman?
>>
>>53712617
I didn't try to surf anon? I was the gobbo.

Less you mean the Ogre coach, that was Azrael.
>>
>>53712617
Because if you get the opportunity to surf and not take it then nuffle will fudge your future rolls.
>>
>>53712617
>>53711879
On another note, just bloody thankful I went for a deep bench. Dat damage control.
>>
>>53712696
oh sorry yes i was referring to the ogre coach, got it mixed up, well memed firend, good game.
>>
>>53712733
Thanks anon. I know Gobbos are out to kill and all that but vs Ogres and most teams got to think of living first. Can't kill without living.
>>
Think any reasonable person would complain if I painted some ogres in the same colors as my goblin team and just used the goblins as gnoblars? I mean, it's not like there are any other little greens in the ogre roster to confuse them with.
>>
Reminder that fumbbl scheduler is a thing.
>>
>>53713047
Shouldn't be an issue really. I mean, Goblins and gnoblars are similar, just Gnoblars are weedier. Would be a issue though if you had say Dwarfs. Go for it. Blood Bowl players are pretty laid back about the sort of thing. Though your "gnoblars" will look to be on steroids which is cool.
>>
>>53713104
The fluff I've got going for them is that the goblin team is owned by a city prison. When the ogre wardens decided to join the fun too, the goblins wisely decided to leave the chainsaws and grenades off the pitch.
>>
>>53713173
Sounds pretty good to me honestly. Have fun man, I'm pretty big on the fluff myself. Except mine is more of a case of circumstances where, they eventually found the Pogo stick, bomber and ball and chain far too dangerous to manage so got rid of them.

Except the chainsaw. Its just too fun and violent not to use that they're willing to take the risk.
>>
>>53712773
you played well enough, you have the permission to join the discord in the OP
>>
>>53713535
I thought it was open by default? Cheers, not sure if I can though. Bit all over the place.
>>
>>53713671

It is.
>>
File: underworldgroup.png (672KB, 1750x500px) Image search: [Google]
underworldgroup.png
672KB, 1750x500px
Tonight (this morning) at 04:00 server we will have the Cthonic Cabal vs. Dog's Best Friend!
>>
>>53713671

Don't tell me you looked at the discord without a formal invite from Anonymous first!?
>>
File: 1459957384214.png (116KB, 367x290px) Image search: [Google]
1459957384214.png
116KB, 367x290px
>>53715399
>>53715436
Good un ladz
>>
>>53715427
Dat coy troll, that fuckable rat carrier.

Muh Dik
>>
File: Nothin Personnel.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Nothin Personnel.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
dead league, pack it up everyone. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
>>
Rat onna stick! Fresh Half' n Half! Get both for 10 copper at the Big Moot Arena this Sunday! The Haggistown Hot Trotters vs. Theywuz Goodboyz, this Sunday at 20:40 Server time!

Be there and get an extra large Dragon Belly mead at no charge!*

Refills extra. The Big Moot Arena and all affiliates are not responsible for the side effects and damages caused by Dragons Belly Mead.
>>
>>53717033

b-baka...

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=976762

>>53715427

WE'RE LIVE!
>>
>>53719875
Somebody give me highlights when it's over, can't watch a match on my phone...
>>
>>53719913
The first match was a stunty match if you want to fill in time. Was bloody.
>>
>star player smashes through twenty games
>never gets touched
>level 7
>ludicrously good
>gets tapped on the shoulder by a snotling and permanently loses 1 agility, making him suddenly enormously less useful
>there's no possible way to ever heal this
>now your star player with all that invested shit is far worse
>also you can't sell him, lol

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>53720452
It's most fun when a 140,000 gold player rolls two skulls in their first match and then dies after an apothecary reroll.

You didn't really want to advance your team or win any games, did you, anon?
>>
>>53720452
What team were you using to be in a position of a snotling gangbang?
>>
>>53720525
I foolishly assumed a 3 STR player with dodge and block would be safe from a single goblin
>>
>>53720452
Brightest flames burn fastest you spp stacking noob

How do you even get 126 spp in 20 games?
>>
>>53720582
Oh. Sorry to hear that man. It happens.

>minotaur game 1 as chaos
>gets 4 injuries
>rolls double
>gets block
>game 2 kick off
>throw a rock
>minotaur dies
>use doctor
>dies

Welcome to blood bowl!
>>
>>53720599
Could be a norse runner. Those guys are nuts. Or a wardancer.
>>
>>53719875
>>53715427

And we finish the game out with a 1 - 1 tie.
>>
>>53720599
A really good catcher/runner can get an enormous amount of SPP from catching, intercepting, and scoring touchdowns. That also practically guarantees that they get MVP.

Assume they average 1 interception and 2 touchdowns a match, for 12 SPP a match. That's 240 (!!!) SPP over 20 games. It's very, very possible.
>>
>>53721026

>that practically guarantees they get MVP

?
>>
>>53721026

>That also practically guarantees that they get MVP.

Not how it works, even with nuMVP.
>>
>>53721026
>1 interception
>2 touchdowns
>every match
So you only played retards?
>>
>>53721083
One league I played back in the early 2000s it was common for people to just let each other spam passes and touchdowns during the first half, then just try to get one point more in the second.

Was weird as shit. So I didn't care to win it I just focused on killing or crippling all their SPP bloated players.
>>
Warhammer, AOS, Specialist Games and other Wargames discord, roughly 140 members. Git on in here!

https://discord.gg/Zeh7nhC
>>
don't forget to tune in today at 7pm server to see the first relevant match of the league.
Filthy Freedom Fighters vs crimes sans punishment
>>
File: wayne-england-artwork-17.jpg (300KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
wayne-england-artwork-17.jpg
300KB, 450x608px
What are regular Chaos with no minotaur to do vs a lizardman team? They got 6 str 4 and 1 str 5 so almost completely out strength you.

Defense and offense feel nearly impossible as there is only so many places your 4 wars can be. Sny advice?
>>
>>53725407
You can just go and type out angry posts about the lizardmen team, like we all do.
>>
>>53725407

The same thing you always do against lizardmen.

Skink genocide.
>>
>>53725407
are we talking about tv 1000 chaos team? Or developed chaos team?

tv 1000 chaos team is supposed to be weaker
but you should use the agility advantage you have.
>>
>>53725622
The agility advantage doesn't mean anything when you're both slower and weaker.
>>
>>53725622
I meant from start to say 1300-1400 TV. If I run into a Lizardman team online I pretty much try to damage control but there is only so much I can do of that.

>>53725411
There is no "I HATE LIZARDS" reaction image sadly.

>>53725581
What if said Skinks are well protected behind the 7 foot giant lizards and the 10 foot dinosaur?
>>
File: Quickslithers PR.jpg (72KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
Quickslithers PR.jpg
72KB, 479x360px
>>53725677
In original ant size
>>
File: 1460654245846.png (332KB, 423x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460654245846.png
332KB, 423x429px
>>53725677
Have this to make you feel better
>>
File: 1421246906857s.jpg (5KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1421246906857s.jpg
5KB, 124x125px
>>53725717
>>53725690
>>
Fungus Family vs Picchan's Precious Memories
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=976859
>>
>>53725928
The troll is KO'd and a blitzer rat is dead by turn 1
>>
File: 16640.jpg (23KB, 305x475px) Image search: [Google]
16640.jpg
23KB, 305x475px
>>53725928
>>
File: E9Xbwq3.png (18KB, 119x62px) Image search: [Google]
E9Xbwq3.png
18KB, 119x62px
I know this feel
>>
>>53725888
It's the lizards that lost though.
>>
>>53726250
Oh, that wasn't clear. I assumed he happy Lizard in the background implied otherwise.
>>
>>53726297
Local lizard not so smug after being bullied in the first game
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3794454
>>
File: 1440691271271.jpg (365KB, 1342x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1440691271271.jpg
365KB, 1342x1342px
>>53726313
Good stuff! Maybe add laughing elves on the bottom for more fun.
>>
>>53725928
Game ends 2-0 in favor of the Memories. I will certainly treasure this new memory named Green Brittlegill and memorize this slaughter, although I almost got the pitch-clear.
>>
Question, was the artwork for FUMBBL done by a fat stinky Eurotrash nerd with a pencil strapped to his dick? Also, why is the RNG there such shit?
>>
>>53726520
Wrong attitude anon, you're trying too hard to fit in. Would suit /v/ well though.

>done by a fat stinky Eurotrash nerd with a pencil strapped to his dick?

No

>Also, why is the RNG there such shit?

Confirmation bias.
>>
>>53726520
>why is the RNG there such shit
>>53669113
>>
>replying
>>
Any of you guys play blood bowl 2?
>>
>>53727744
I bought it just the other day with the 60% off sale.

I like it a lot more than BB1 so far, even though it doesn't have Ogres or Elven Union yet.
>>
>>53727914
Im really enjoying it too. I feel like we should have a tg league on there
>>
>>53728059
We'll have one when legendary comes out.
Previous attempts didn't work out very well and the league support currently is shit.
>>
I had a couple friends that played FUMBBL, but they quit because of the bugs in the client, and the broken dice. I think the admins are too stupid to realize that there is an error in the RNG implementation.
>>
File: (you).gif (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
3MB, 960x540px
>>53728345
>>
It sucks the FUMBBL client has so many bugs :(
>>
That's a nice gif of a fat neckbeard's unwashed double chin btw.
>>
>>53727744
Yeah I play it on the regular. Really like it, just waiting for Goblins and Ogres.
>>
File: riot.jpg (34KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
riot.jpg
34KB, 550x367px
>>53728345
Yea, we all play on FUMBBL because it's fucking hilarious that you get dices. You get rekt by Flings really easy if the coach payed 5 Christerbucks to manipulate dice! The real reason why teams went so hot was because the coaches payed like a gazillion bucks and sucked off Christer so he prepped the dice they had in the game, just check the dice log lol!
>>
>>53725059
it's on
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=976926
>>
Wait, Christer is a guy? I thought she was a chick from her picture.
>>
Did FUMBBL really just manage to go 2 full rounds without any match up in the draw? (Blackbox)
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=976953

dirty monkies vs dirty elvs
>>
>>53730787

M U R D E R
U
R
D
E
R
>>
File: logicswaifuandyog.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
logicswaifuandyog.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>53730787
G O Y O G
>>
>>53729965
>>53729965
>>53729965
That happens a lot during usa time and during heavy league play
>>
File: sexy_lady.jpg (45KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_lady.jpg
45KB, 304x304px
No way this is a dude!
>>
>>53730787
HOLY SHIT.
>>
File: 8b2.gif (323KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.gif
323KB, 245x188px
>>53731756
Forgot pic
>>
>>53730787

You maniacs! You memed it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
>>
>>53731756
>>53731830
>>53732034
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3910271
>>
File: Only Tears.png (147KB, 243x280px) Image search: [Google]
Only Tears.png
147KB, 243x280px
>>53732326
>>
File: IMG_20170610_135958829.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_135958829.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I need help with the colour scheme, it's human bodies with empire heads (a friend give it to me so I really don't know what kit is) and a black Scorpion ogre
>>
>>53733359
That really depends what you're going for. I mean, do you want them to be bright and flashy like Empire or would you rather your own personal colour scheme?

For example, I love dark red for pauldrons and armour with light blue for the jackets and non heavy armour.

Its hard to give suggestions without knowing what you are aiming for.

Solid looking team mind.
>>
File: MAR172042.jpg (331KB, 1200x1821px) Image search: [Google]
MAR172042.jpg
331KB, 1200x1821px
>>53733457
I was thinking on use the Hochland Harbingers scheme from the new BB comic Because is FABULOUS
>>
>>53733457
>>53733539
So, yes bright and flashy
>>
>>53733359
I'm still working on that Underworld color scheme. Everything feels meh that I keep imagining.

So far thinking of just going greys and light greens with other colors for belts and junk.
>>
>>53733558
Well in that case you have made up your mind so go for it. I would suggest using a dummy mini to test out the patterns you like but the Hochland scheme looks fine.
>>
>>53733923
> I would suggest using a dummy mini to test out the patterns
I haven't consider that... That is a great Idea I will do it before paint them thanks
>>
What a lovely start to season 8.
>>
File: Ulthuan Unicorns Final.png (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Ulthuan Unicorns Final.png
1MB, 3508x2480px
I don't know if I should post in WIP or here : I just want an opinion on this stuff.
I bought an high elf team for my elf collection the other day and got to try the game yesterday. I kinda liked it so I decided to get my team done quickly. What do you guys think of the name/logo/feel, considering I'll probably give some players front horns and paint their uniforms pink
>>
>>53736489
Looks good. I mean one of BB great strengths is you can practically do asnything within reason fluff wise or thematically and you are grand.

My only 2 cents is Pink. I think too much of anything could look a bit too overwhelming in terms of colour, especially pink. Have you considered mixing in other colours like blue, grey, maybe hints of metallic (arm bands or armour). Could be a good balance. Regardless it sound great.
>>
>>53736489
Swap Gutcruncher for Nuffle.
>>
What's a good starting roster for Necromantic?
>>
>>53738017
1 wolf, 2 golems, 2 wights, 1 ghoul, 3 rerolls

or you can drop the ghoul and a reroll for an extra wolf
>>
>>53738204
I ended up going 2 wolves, 2 wights, 2 ghouls and 3 rerolls.

Up against Skaven and so far I've injured 1 and KO'd 2 in 2 rounds.
>>
>>53738311
I only use one ghoul, personally. It's rarely in base.
>>
>>53738345
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the Ghoul but I really wanted the 3 rerolls. Looking back on it I could've dropped a Ghoul for a zombie and gotten a Golem asap. I can live with waiting a bit for one though.
>>
>>53738442
I start with a golem both wolves and both wights. Then get a ghoul and I think 2 rerolls.
>>
Anyone here excited for seeing extra shit about BB2 LE?
>>
>>53739799
We kind of know whats coming out (which is great news) but I have 0 idea when its going to be shown on e3. I tried to find a schedule but couldnt see focus home interactive listed.
>>
>>53739799
Pretty excited, mostly for being able to play Vampires.

Do we know how much it'll cost to upgrade from normal BB2?
>>
>>53740098
Id assume we would be looking at the 20 to 40 euro price range as someone can get it alone for full retail price with every race and mode ready.

Upgrade may be 50% discount but i dont mind either way. Just want to cause havoc with ogres
>>
>>53739799
Saw Underworld and Goblins will be in, so I pretty much have to get it.
>>
So how is Bretonnia? I've been thinking of playing them but it seems kinda bland. Having so many people with Wrestle does seem useful though.
>>
Playing Blood Bowl 2 PC, and Dark Elves and Dwarfs are bitch to face. I mean one can dodge anything, and the other never seems to go KO or injured and that fucking road-roller shit.

Any tips?
>>
>>53740765

What team are you playing with?
>>
>>53740776
Human
>>
>>53740776
Chaos chosen
>>
>>53725407
chaos is hard countered by lizardmen until you get clawmb
>>
>>53740932
Play a better team
>>
>>53668654
where are the gobbos from?
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=977133

Hangman's Hill Hollows vs Masqued Muppets
>>
You guys ready?

Because my Pro Elf team (Masqued Muppets) is about to get pasted!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=977133
>>
>>53676611
It can go the other way, too.

>play as chaos in BB:CE
>campaign is going well, minotaur racking up kills
>next match up against dwarves
>the enemy has a shitload of petty cash and hires a star player
>first turn, dwarves are receiver
>first action, the star player runs up to one of my beastmen
>two skulls
>reroll
>two skulls
>injury: dead

I was laughing so fucking hard
>>
Post your bb2 names to find games with other fa/tg/uys
>>
>>53743029
the Sage
>>
>>53743029
Lil Lois
>>
>>53743029
Wolbum
>>
>>53743029
Mighty Fishbat

Where do I search to find you guys?
>>
>>53743457
You don't. You ask on discord to no relpies or come play on fumbbl like the rest of the non-cyanide-cucked autists.
>>
>>53743495
I never got the rivalry between some FUMBBL players and Cyanide. Its the exact same game and we all love Blood Bowl. FUMBBL was hyped to hell and back on BB1 release but honestly I found the coach skill not so different, at least when you go beyond beginner level. Lots more beginners in PC version though.
>>
>>53743589
Blood Bowl is a sport about violent Hooliganism.
You arbitarily pick a team out of a stupid reason (mostly the place of your birth) and then you defend that team no matter of its actual achievements.
>>
>>53743770
But anon. What if there is no team left to defend?
>>
>>53743845
then you keep the memory of your team alive and remind everyone who dares to forget it.
>>
File: 1428968005903.jpg (99KB, 495x637px) Image search: [Google]
1428968005903.jpg
99KB, 495x637px
>>53743897
I like your logic. Sadly I have lost so many Chaos teams to the ventures of time, I have forgotten them so. May they RIP.
>>
>>53743945
Should have played better teams.
>>
File: Warriors_of_chaos.jpg (96KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
Warriors_of_chaos.jpg
96KB, 640x455px
>>53743993
CHAOS IS STRONG!

Though honestly I just love their look, fluff and general gameplay. That Chaos armour is still among my favourite aesthetics in all of Sci-fi/fantasy
>>
>>53719515
Attention! Due to administrative difficulties the game has been moved to 23:00 server time!
>>
>>53743457
>>53743291
>>53743419
>>53743029
Alright guys ive set up a bb2 bbg group on steam for if we want to have games with each other. Everyone just join the group and we can play together.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bloodbowlgeneral
>>
>>53744604
>another one
There are like 5 already
>>
>All these stunties and muties

DEGENERATES THE LOT OF YOU.
>>
>>53745451
>>53745451
NEW THREAD
>>
>>53742084
those are GW ogre grots
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.