[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1538: Never Split The Party Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 102

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Threads
>1537: >>53606146
>1536: >>53598730 >>53598744
>>
I'm reading through the exalted mortals gauntlet right now, and I have to say these names are pretty dank.

> Ten-thousand Winter Nights
> Gem, The City of 1001 Imminent Dooms

Some sick-ass shit
>>
>>53619498
Exalted has many good things and many bad things.
The names are almost always amazing.
>>
>>53619498
I went to Gem once.

It led to the shortest jump writeup ever.
>>
I was thinking of making a Ruyi Jingu Bang noble phantasm, but I have no idea what to do with it other than it being an EX-ranked NP. What do /jc/?
>>
File: bane_01.jpg (50KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
bane_01.jpg
50KB, 600x481px
>>53619482
You know who never splits the party?

Freestyle Bane! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE
>>
File: DriftwoodCathedral_Angelarium.jpg (121KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
DriftwoodCathedral_Angelarium.jpg
121KB, 1000x500px
Jumpers!
Surely a few of you have been to settings and used the internet: did you have known internet personas? Became a regular on website? Become a known hacker?
>>
>>53619506
What are the bad things, out of curiosity?
The TTRPG looks interesting, but I've never delved into the system, just looked over some fluff.
>>
File: RedRoofVania.jpg (428KB, 1062x740px) Image search: [Google]
RedRoofVania.jpg
428KB, 1062x740px
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
>>53619498
There is literally not a single major threat in the Exalted setting that doesn't have Gem as one of its first targets. It's not even that great a strategic target, it's just a relic of it being one of the few big-name Southern cities in 1st Edition. Anyone who happened to be causing trouble in the South was going to wind up conquering Gem.
>>
>>53619525
It doesn't really strike me as EX actually.
It's ability is to get really big and change shape a bit. It doesn't fuck the world like Ea or Rhon.
>>
>>53619558
Why would they target the South and not the Scavenger Lands, the North, or the West? Somewhere more interesting? Nobody gives a shit about the East so I can see targeting Gem beforehand, but come on.
>>
Where can I get a really good silenced pistol, not suppressed like the ones in reality but an actually silent one.
>>
>>53619525
I say you should defy expectations and make it not be a weapon NP. Before Sun Wukong got his hands on it, it was actually a measuring stick. Make it a tool for performing advanced calculations, that greatly enhances any magic based on sacred geometry or mystical math. Have it be the equivalent of Sun Wukong beating people to death with a slide rule and never realizing what it was actually for.
>>
>>53619536
Using a combination of Genius Loci and Glitch from Generic Creepypasta, I usually build up a reputation as a ghost that haunts the Internet and spends its' time making deals with people for various things (money, favours, magic, revenge,etc.), shitposting, and screwing with people for fun.
>>
>>53619577
It's precisely because the South is so uninteresting that they're targeting it, no one would expect an invasion in the South.
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (310KB, 690x2300px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha.jpg
310KB, 690x2300px
>>53619560
>It doesn't fuck the world like Ea or Rhon.
Not him but pic related anon.
>>
>>53619577
That's exactly the point. No one cares about Gem, so it's made the first target of everyone. This way, nothing of value is lost at the start of whatever campaign destroys Gem.
>>
>>53619560
>It's ability is to get really big and change shape a bit.
That can be extremely powerful anon.
>>
>>53619627
>>53619644
Yeah but that's "It can wipe out armies and mountains with a single hit stuff." EX is like breaking down reality as it hits for weapon stuff usually.
>>
>>53619428
So, can you upgrade them at all without plurging on a class hall to go along with them?

Because I'm not sure if I'll have the CP for all this...

On the other hand, the Dreadscar Rift is hilarious awesome. Just the idea of stealing a burning legion portal world...
>>
>>53619590
Most Urban Fantasy jumps, or take some crafting perks and magic. Bind a proper Silence spell into your gun. BAM. Silenced anything achieved - standard revolver, heavy pistol, anti-tank rifle, shotgun...
>>
>>53619672
I want Trueshot Lodge myself. It's so comfy.
>>
>>53619627
That's beyond the scope of even EX.
>>
>>53619672
You can, yes. It's just having the class hall + the upgrade station will make it easier to properly GUIDE it's growth. Y'know?
>>
>>53619672
Could someone post a link to the Class Hall pastebin? I would appreciate it.
>>
File: Crona 32.jpg (83KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 32.jpg
83KB, 333x500px
Just running this one last time to make absolute sure everybody is on the same page. Even if it might disrupt builds, people would like me, if I'm willing, to split the Dark Souls Jump up, making two new jumps for Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 as their own things?
>>
What jumps would allow me to become a technology god?
>>
>>53619703
To be fair, that's not just because of the Ruyi Jingu Bang's inherent abilities, Sun Wukong boosts it with his transformation magic.
>>
>>53619735
That sounds ace.
>>
>>53619735
I would personally like that.
>>
>>53619672
Honestly I'm more interesting in garrisons, but that may be because my only experience with Class Halls was with the priest's Netherlight Temple which was pretty boring.

I'm not sure if Ill pick up a class hall or an artifact weapon because of how bored I was with Legion.
>>
>>53619741
generic virtual world/digimon/tron to enter/exit VR, some sort of technopathy (custom robo is the only one that comes to mind), and then maybe generator rex for his nanite schtick.

And then supernatural or god of war or danmachi to be an actual god of tech.
>>
>>53619762
>Garrison

SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL.
>>
>>53619735
Oh god yes, more Dark Souls!
>>
File: 1464315958032.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1464315958032.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>53619672
>>53619716
>It's just having the class hall + the upgrade station will make it easier to properly GUIDE it's growth. Y'know?

Troof. Also I'm now reimagining how I wanna do this. Instead of going Hybrid with Blood Elf/Nightborne and Demonic, makes more sense to just go Night Elf/Demonic and save myself the 400CP.

But just imagine the look on Malfurion's face when he sees the majority of the Night Elves go to druidic and harmonious paths... then there's that ONE asshole who went full tilt and instead hopped themselves up worse than Illidan ever did, to the point where the demonic night elf in question has their own Warlock order and army of demonic servants on TOP of a preserved font from the Well of Eternity...

And then all they ask is to have a spot of tea in Darnassus.
>>
>>53619741
Depends on what you mean by that.
>>
>>53619735
Please include the Moonlight Greatsword this time.
>>
>>53619700
>Trueshot Lodge
Fair enough. Not really my thing, but certainly comfy.

>>53619716
Cool then.

>>53619731
There's a pastebin?
>>
>>53619812
That's what the last thread said.
>>
>53613780

RIFTS was already "tentatively" claimed by Mir a couple of weeks ago.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53180730/#53187537
>>
>>53619775
Yeah me and my guild talked about how cool it could have been if they made garrisons guild based. While actual garrison vs garrison PVP would have been awesome, Im not sure if they could have pulled it off.
But there is no reason they couldn't have made them guild based to avoid the fucking isolation.

Honestly the only reason I want a garrison over a class hall if my build is crafting based.
>>
>>53619821

Correction: >>53613780
>>
>>53619735
That'd be fine with me, more jumps are always great.
>>
Fate stay night
Warehouse time 89.4
Homurahara High school
15 yo male
Magus heir
Command seals free
Magic circuits free
Basic training free
Power of tsun free
This my absolute territory free
Sorcerers apprentice 500 first magic
Mystical leech 100
Spiritual doctor -300
For her dream -500
Family art reinforcement -700
Family art gemcraft free version

Companions
Servant, import overlord homonculous meido

Items
Special ruby free
Majutsu Kokuin- gradation air -1000

Drawbacks
Black is the new black -700
Jumper -100
Stay in the kitchen 0
Ego greater than all the worlds evils 200

Convert 200 cp to sp

Servant
Import Saki the homonculous maid from overlord, free
1000 sp
Lancer 700

Stats
Str B-> A(alter)
End C-> B (Alter)
Agi A ->A+ 500
Mana D-> B (Alter)
Luck E
Battle Continuation C ->A+ 500
Magic Resistance E -> A 400
Alter template 250
Willpower boost (Alter)
Alcoholic fruit A+++ -300
Zealotry B -500
Independant action D -600

Red and black gear (Alter)

NP C rank
Cutscene- becomes better at fighting using a spear as well as looking extremely cool and impressive.

Drawbacks servant section
Does not like using this skill 2 -400
What spiritual form? -350
No mana replenishment -250
Migraines 2 -200
Cp to sp conversion 0

DRUNKEN SPEAR WOMAN!

I felt it was time to give my Homonculous barmaid a power boost. She has been in need of one for the last 200 jumps or so. Plus now she can make folks proximity drunk or make people get buzzed by talking to her.
>>
If I have a gun with multiple alt forms that use different ammo types and I load it with a special ammo type would that ammo adapt to fit the other forms when I switch them?
>>
>>53619932
A solid maybe.
>>
>>53619932
Depends on how it shifts between alt-forms.
>>
>>53619525
Well, here's what I ended up doing when I made a Sun Wukong Servant.

Companions:
Servant: Sun Wukong - 2300 SP
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Lancer
Stats:
Strength EX
Endurance A
Agility A+++
Mana B
Luck E

Class Skills: Magic Resistance A+ , Battle Continuation A+, Independent Action B
Personal Skills: Chinese Martial Arts A, Divinity E, Animal Dialogue D, Migraine B, God Slayer A, Shapeshifting A

Noble Phantasm:
Ruyi Jingu Bang - Anti-Divine, Anti-Army Noble Phantasm EX

Cloud-Walking Boots - Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm D

Golden Chain Mail - Anti-Army Noble Phantasm B

Drawbacks:
Gender Bent
What Spiritual Form?
Mana Muncher
Migraine B
Independent Action B

The Migraines were what I used for the headband and the low divinity was reflecting both their low/'honorary' rank and the fact this is Wu at the start of their journey with Xuanzang. You know, the whole 'getting kicked out of Heaven after trashing the place' thing.

The EX rank for Ruyi Jingu Bang, I ended up making a Fate-esque idea that the staff's weight and mass (so a long but thin staff could smash through something with the weight of a skyscraper or more, if she had the mana to burn) could also freely change with its size and length, and it the property that when in use, it seems to bend or 'break' light as thought it were figuratively piercing the Heavens. You can thank Konata for giving me the idea. Also, yes, her stats mostly amount to 'FUCK YOU, DIVINE THINGS', which is pretty appropriate after their Heaven-wide stomp.

Anyone who makes puns or waifu jokes I swear to god

Of course, that's just what I went with.
>>
File: mercy_by_one_vox-d4g61k2.jpg (120KB, 656x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mercy_by_one_vox-d4g61k2.jpg
120KB, 656x1000px
What are some jumps that have an emphasis on summoning things?
Jojo and Persona let you summon an aspect of yourself or part of your soul, or whatever.
Bartimaeus lets you summon and bind demons.
Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>53619961
Haha Heavens thinks Wukong is his waifu. Instead of it being Wukong summoned to her harem.
>>
>>53619974
Generic Dungeon Crawl has a summoning class/perk and Bayonetta has Demons/Angels/Phantom things you summon and perks that make you better at it based on your origin.
>>
>>53619735
Hey NuBee, would Uplift allow us to go faster with Levitation? Speaking of, what's the upper limit on how fast we can go with that?
>>
>>53619961
Dont get angry because your waifu has a more impressive rod than you do.
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>53619757
>>53619759
>>53619777
>>53619851
Alright, seems pretty unanimous, I've had like 11 Yay and 0 Nay, so I'll mark it up for my future plans. Probably won't happen anytime soon, but since everyone seems to want it I'm not gonna default to no.
>>
File: how to god.png (538KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
how to god.png
538KB, 800x615px
Jumpers, how divine are you?
>>
>>53620012
Thanks, Bayonetta would have never occurred to me, and it's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.
>>
>>53620070
Only technically.
>>
>>53620070
In the sense of how things that are worshiped I am descended from or are, like 500%. In the sense of things I would consider divine and worship not at all.
>>
Where can I find, or put together, a perk or ability that makes the Inverse Ninja Law applicable?
>>
>>53620039
More Dark Souls is always appreciated, but how will you split the Jumps? Do you any ideas for origins and general perk line for each one?

If not then I, and the rest of the board can probably pitch in.

What inspired you to split the jump/continue working on it?
>>
>>53620039
MOONLIGHT

GREATSWORD

ALL I ASK IS FOR ONE.
>>
>>53619663
EX is kind of weird. I think Valeria ruled it couldn't go beyond nuke level in terms of conventional damage, but shit at A++ like Excalibur is capable of cutting up mountains. Which nukes can't really do.
>>
>>53620070
At least a dozen or more different kinds of god, and just about as many kinds of demigod. Worship empowers me, and I've got billions of worshippers that live inside a world within my soul. And then I've got an entire pantheon of godly descendants and companions, as well as externalized Deva aspects of myself running around too.

So... a little bit divine, I guess?
>>
>>53620193
An anon talked about SB doing Souls Jumps so that the games each get their own, other anons said "no, go ask NuBee about splitting it", and then either they did or NuBee saw the discussion and decided it was a good idea.
>>
File: HqzaYAm.png (583KB, 1398x1114px) Image search: [Google]
HqzaYAm.png
583KB, 1398x1114px
>>53620208
But anon, there's one in the Dark Soul's 3 jump.

You must really want to shoot lasers. I don't blame you.
>>
Why is the Devil May Cry in Unimaged not in WIP? There are perks missing, and it explicitly says in the jump that it's not finished.
>>
>>53620250
Of course SB would try and fuck with an existing jumpmaker by doing that.
>>
>>53620216
While I'm not that familiar with how much damage a nuke can do, I'm pretty sure something that can level a city is, at least, capable of putting a good dent in a mountain.
>>
Jump #353: Generic Xianxia
>Five of Cups (Disappointment), reversed: Dissatisfaction gives way to a new hope and understanding.
>Age: Thousands Of Years
Wait, really?
>Location: Free Choice
>Identity: Ancient Mentor
>Scenario: Brew the Elixir of Transcendence
I like the sound of this elixir. I'll be highly interested in seeing whether it can be brewed more than once, for that matter. Or maybe just keep it stored and make
>Drawbacks: (+1500) A Longer Stay: 80 Years, Animal Aggravation, Enemy Assassin Clan, Bandits, Demon Attacks, The Broken Wheel
Well, if I'm "thousands of years" old, another ninety in this jump before moving on won't be the end of everything, will it now? Though wild animals will definitely take issue with me. And bandits. And assassins. And demons. And the cycle of reincarnation being broken. Huh, that last one sounds like something I need to fix. Actually a lot of these sound like things I should fix.
>Teach Me, Master (1900)
If I am to mentor others, then I must be willing to learn that which I do not already know. Being the Xianxia Protagonist was tempting, but this won out.
>The Basics (Free, Mentor)
Well, if I'm a master, I'd certainly HOPE I have the basics down by now.
>You Do Your Master Proud (1600, Mentor)
Now, this is important. I can teach all kinds of skills. First thing I need to pass down to any students is how to learn. Then how to teach. Everything else after that is just the icing on the cake.
>Living Saint (1200, Mentor)
This is one with promise - the more I experience and the more I grow as a person, the more my power grows. Now, I'm not going to be silly and stay here for millions of years to be able to master this power, but I am most definitely going to keep this.
>Martial Arts (Free)
Again, if I can teach, by now I know martial arts sufficiently well.
>Cultivator (Free)
TRAIN my SOUL? ...whoa, I'm getting deja vu here.
>Pharmacist (1000)
Well if I'm going to brew the Elixir, I certainly need to know how.
>>
>>53620301
>Reading Glasses (Free, Mentor)
I should find a mana-efficient way to reproduce these. Being able to read a book almost as fast as pages are turned is very handy.
>Old Reliable (850, Mentor)
Another upgrade to the Black Blade. A straight-up upgrade to the weapon, and the more I use it, the more powerful it will get. Never mind that it already does that slowly... now it's just not so slow.
>Haunted Printing Press (550, Mentor)
Now this, this is just freaking neat. I'm going to write manuscripts for people to learn what I know, I'm going to put them in the printing press with the supplies to make a thousand copies, and I'm going to distribute them. And they'll be as effective as me teaching someone directly. For two years. Including teaching perks. Which I have a lot of. Fuck the hell YES.
>A Faithful Blade (500)
Another upgrade to the Black Blade. If I throw it, it'll reappear in my hand at will. Handy, especially if fighting against the sort of enemies it was forged to fight.
>Alchemist’s Refining Equipment (Free, Pharmacist)
Obviously if I'm going to make things, I'm going to need the hardware.
>Band of Brothers (0)
500 points for eight companions. They'll have plenty of time to enjoy the local sights.

On my first morning in this world, I stretched, got out of bed, enjoyed a simple breakfast, and set forth to collect the essence of the Moon Lily, which grows in one place once a decade. While on the road to leading to the peak of the mountain upon which the Moon Lily grows, I was waylaid. Now, this wouldn't normally be an issue, but it was an assassin demon bear bandit.

I looked skyward and shouted, "You really wanted me to suffer, didn't you?!"

Hollow laughter rang in the distance.

I deal with it, and the eight other demon bears, before doing what I set out to do. The remaining issues I ran across on the road were more mundane (normal assassins, not demonic bear bandits) but... well, the point was made. Something had to be done.
>>
>>53620260
The rightmost Moonlight Greatsword is the shiniest and thus is the most superior of all the swords.
>>
>>53620313
Now, I won't bore you with the details. My entry into this world was at a most fortuitous time, and despite facing a particularly large number of problems, I was at last able to obtain all of the ingredients I needed to make the elixir. Things like the dawn's first light, the giggle of a newborn child (oddly harder to find than I expected), the sigh of a mother seeing her son off to war, the morning dew from the furthest mountain. I got every bit of it, fighting tooth and nail practically every time I went out. And WITH jumper-level cheating to make sure I was able to do it, it STILL took me ten years.

Ten. Years. Of bandits. Wild animals. Assassins. Demons. Ghosts.

Legend has it that the Elixir of Infinitely Ascending Dragon Wave Particle Spiritual
Transcendence (or, more simply, the Elixir of Transcendence) takes a century to be properly prepared. As it turns out this isn't entirely accurate, it's only ninety years, but usually such a task would be trusted to a guild of alchemists and would fetch a king's ransom if it were able to be made.

After the initial preparations were made, I was free to attend to other responsibilities, however. For example, I'd neglected that my presence had disrupted the reincarnation cycle, and the effects of that imbalance... I'd only paid attention to my task until now. Now that I was free to wander and see the world around me, I noticed the winds were absent of a particular noise.

No young children. Anywhere.

This is the sort of thing that sounds a brown note.
>>
>>53620260
I want to buy all 5 and import them into each other so I can get one stronk ass sword that can look like whichever version I like most at the time.
>>
>>53620330
The following five years were spent running around like crazy, petitioning the celestial courts, trying to do work on the ground, and basically smooth things over so that humans could get pregnant again. The flow of souls WAS eventually restored, but for the remaining eighty-five years, I was tasked with constantly finding the restless dead and bringing them back to the wheel of karma so they could be reborn.

Fortunately, part of this coincided with the constant incursions of demons, and while it took time, I liberated the souls they'd stolen, sealed the breach between their home and the mortal realm, and that made things much easier.

With the demons dealt with, my attention was turned to the constant stream of bandits and assassins. It took twenty years of concerted effort, and putting my printing press to work to ensure that literacy became a thing, so that the economy of the country was brought up to a better standard and food became more plentiful. Remove the base reasons, and most violent offenders will be happy to live a normal life. Not all, but most. The assassins... well, I ended up forming a counter-assassin group. Very secretive and hush-hush but they were dedicated to protecting those in power and dealing with such threats however they had to.

Animals still hated me, but such is the way of things.

I trained a large number of students. Many directly, but most indirectly - training others to go out, serving as teacher-philosophers. If I had a shorter period of time to work with it might not have gone as well as it did, but it did go surprisingly well. A little too well. I think I accidentally kickstarted an industrial revolution.

Uh. Whoops. Oh look I finally finished brewing my potion, looks like that's my cue, I'm out of here!
>>
File: Crona 36.jpg (21KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 36.jpg
21KB, 480x570px
>>53620022
There's no direct interaction between Levitation and Uplift. Speed probably softcaps out after double or triple the entry rates.

>>53620193
Not entirely sure yet, no. I'm probably going to be borrowing from the current structure of the Jump to salvage as many perks as possible so people can hopefully find most of what they've purchased in the past across the pair of them. Looking at how I can accommodate more origins other than protagonist stuff like how I did with Dark Souls 3 would also be a major focus, so it's likely that covenants won't play as central a role. (Well, Dark Souls 1 I can imagine them still being a major focus, but 2 didn't really do as much with them iirc. Origins based on the different kingdoms may actually be a cool design in that case.)

I'd happily appreciate the help when I get around to these. As for what had me thinking on this, someone in the IRC linked me one of the recent past threads where people were talking about this, but I was asleep at the time and missed it back then. Dark Souls has always been a bit of a rough Jump, but I've taken pride in it because it was also my first. Even though it was my first Jump though, I haven't put as much love on it as I have Soul Eater, so it seems like a good decision on that front too.

>>53620208
Maybe. Part of my philosophy with Jumps is that the world does exist and hunting things down is sometimes something the Jumper needs to do themselves. The hunt for the Moonlight Greatsword struck me as one of those things.
>>
>>53620070
Why is she throwing his stuff out in pic related?
>>
Will probably rewrite the pseudo-jump to Zendikar at some point. In the meantime, let's get this show on the road.
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds…?

Alright, now that that's settled, let's do this PROPERLY.

>"You're just going back to business as usual after all of that?"
Why not? I got all of my stuff back. Our most dangerous enemy has been booted off of the chain. And all of us are still alive. You know what I call that? I call that a good day."
>"…I suppose I can't argue. Are we going to address the elephant in the room?"
You mean Yuki's origins? No, I'm not worried about that-
>"No. The other thing."
Hm? What…?
>"…you looked like a total dork~."
OH COME ON

Jump 81: Fate/Stay Night
Origin: Magus Heir [900]
Perks:
Magic Circuits
Basic Training
Power of the Tsun
This is My Absolute Territory
Sorcerer's Apprentice - Third [900]
The Average One [600]
Head Bitch In Charge [300]
The Family Art - Alchemy [100]
Touch of Dere [0]

Items:
A Special Ruby

Drawbacks:
Family History
Nasuspeak [1000]
Spinal Tap [1200]
Sealing Designation [1400]

So, there's a bit of an adjustment period while my connection to other worlds is being healed. It means I'm not going to be doing much of anything for a while, particularly with that Sealing Designation and the pain I feel trying to access much of any of my abilities. But that's alright with me. Honestly? I'm going to take my time, relax, and spend time with my companions this time around. Catch up on some literature. The Fifth War can take care of itself after everything that led up to this point. Besides…things kind of ended up almost the exact same way as though I wasn't here. Kayneth got hit by a speeding bus about a week after the Fourth War ended, I hear.
>>
>>53620363
You know the statement "Wipe my hard drive if I die"?

That's what the god is saying they'll do.
>>
>>53620355
Oh, okay. Thanks NuBee
>>
>>53620330
>>53620343
>No young children. Anywhere.
>This is the sort of thing that sounds a brown note.
>and basically smooth things over so that humans could get pregnant again.
Huh.

...Still more merciful than the other setting I know where there's no more new souls to reincarnate. Stillbirths are not fun.
>>
>>53620372
Well…not everything is the same. Eyes and Makoto went to visit a certain chestnut-haired girl who was now attending a school several cities over. They send me a few postcards, too. It looks like Sakura is starting to do well with herself. I hear Rin is trying to get back in touch with her, though she naturally refused to admit it.

Meanwhile, I have some notes to take and some studying to do.

Heaven's Feel…how fitting.

I'm actually not sure where to send Decade next while he's recovering. Will need to ponder it.
>>
>>53620383
No problem dude.
>>
>>53620372
>Kayneth got hit by a speeding bus about a week after the Fourth War ended, I hear.
But that leaves one question. Did Kayneth die or become Fastwheels. We may never know.
>>
>>53620394
I assumed the celestial courts were kind enough to at least spare humanity the trauma of having nothing but stillbirths. That would be horrifying beyond belief, and if the reincarnation cycle got restarted everyone would just be getting abortions to spare themselves the trauma, if anything at all.
>>
>>53620398
Vote for My Hero Academia
>>
>>53620398
Might I suggest Redwall, or Duel Monsters Heroes? Or perhaps something like Splatoon or Undertale? Somewhere optimistic and happy.
>>
>>53620507
I'll second that.
>>
>>53620216
>Which nukes can't really do.
Not with that attitude!

Seriously though, the pure energy of a nuclear explosion is enormous, it is more than enough to cut up mountains, nukes are just really bad at directing their energy in any particular way.
>>
>>53620398
>>53620507
I second the vote for My Hero
>>
File: Crona 17.jpg (29KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 17.jpg
29KB, 600x611px
Mmmm, hey, since I've been trying to share more, and considering Fate/Stay Night has been getting talked about more the last few threads, would anyone like a link to a paste to read about an OC Hero I made for the Demiservant option in that Jump? I'd put it into a normal post, but I wrote a legend for him and it's too big.
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (109KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
109KB, 569x428px
Jumpers, here's a somewhat serious question I've been thinking about recently.

How many spoilers, if any, should be included in a jump? I know there are lot of items, locations, perks, descriptions, scenarios, etc. that simply won't work without including a bit of info that could be considered a spoiler, but I'm starting to wonder how often jumps accidentally ruin a major surprise for someone who hasn't already read or watched the work it's based on. Or how many people simply refuse to open a jump in fear of spoilers. I've also noticed that older works tend to include the most spoilers, although this is probably because the creator assumes that most people either already familiar with the story or don't care about the important bits.
>>
>>53620620
I've always liked the idea of somehow making shaped charge nuclear warheads for battleship cannons.
Maybe built some mini ones for tanks too.
>>
>>53620643
Link it!
Goddammit captcha you're a cheeky cunt. "Select all bridges", really?
>>
>>53620643
I'd give it a read, NuBee.
>>
>>53620659
Spoilers should be avoided when possible but never to the detriment of the jump, a jump should include a decent idea of what the setting involves at the very least.
>>
As a jumper I have a boatload of learning and research perks at my disposal but for a moment lets day I did not.

With no outside learning or research perks how long would it take me to learn how to make noble phantasm weapons? I need more in order to truly troll old gil.
>>
>>53620288
SB is where we kick our worst jumpmakers over to, so what do you expect out of them?
>>
>>53620667
>>53620677
Cool, I'll link it below. I named him Sendoa and tried to play with some South American themes, and tried to mimic the hazy story structure you see in a lot of legends. Hope y'all enjoy.

https://pastebin.com/fkfcA5Pa
>>
>>53620694
I want a fem!Gil waifu now. Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>53620667
>spoilers

>go to [Settings]
>Quotes and Replying -> check the box saying Legacy CAPTCHA
>Save Settings
>>
>>53620694
It might just be perspective, but damn does she have some long legs. Her thighs alone are longer than her torso.
>>
>>53620719
Not at all.
>>
>>53620726
Definitely a perspective issue. Although most artists these days can't into biology.
>>
>>53620719
Nope, you can get Kamidachi in BBS which is basically fem Gil in sword form.
>>
>>53620661
They experimented with that back in the fifties and sixties. Most of the results are still classified, but there are sparse records of something called Project Casaba Howitzer. Supposedly it evolved out of the Project Orion nuclear pulse drive. Kind of sad to think that something that was proposed as a peaceful way to use nuclear weapons may have made their uses in warfare even more powerful.
>>
>>53620694
>>53620719
>Reminder that if Gil was a woman she would want Shirou, a unique human-shaped sword, in her treasury.
>>
>>53620272
Looks like someone's uploaded the unfinished WIP of the reboot and it's mistakenly been put into Unimaged replacing the completed original.

So for anyone who wants the original (jumpable) DMC, attachement-related.
>>
>>53620394
>Still more merciful than the other setting I know where there's no more new souls to reincarnate.
Children of Men? Jump when?
>>
>>53620372
>Destroyer of Worlds
>Not taking the Fourth Magic
...Did anyone take that one? Like, you can get the second in Kaleid, and the Fifth got screwed because Nasu can't physics, but still, all builds I've seen had either the First or the Third.
>>
File: t n & m.jpg (15KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
t n & m.jpg
15KB, 600x315px
Do you and your Companions share some sort of dress code or otherwise some cosmetic element signifying you're on the same team?
>>
>>53620741
From nuclear weapons, to nuclear energy, back to nuclear weapons.
Kinda funny in that nuclear tech seems to be in a cycle.
>>
>>53620794
I took Third since it both solves my energy problem and the pun of it being called Heaven's Feel. The whole 'Destroyer of Worlds' shtick is more of Decade's way of coping with the fact worlds randomly want him dead.

Fourth is really good, tho. I'm surprised not many folks both with it.
>>
>>53620752
Brutus doesn't pay attention to a lot of the stuff he moves over. That's why a lot of weird shit gets put up. If ever there was proof, it's this.

Anyway, someone should probably get on him about that to fix the oversight.
>>
Jump #354: My Hero Academia
>The Moon: Dangerous situations and perilous times.
>Age: 14
>Location: Musutafu, Japan
>Identity: Drop-In
If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a certain entrance exam and getting involved with the plot.
>Scenario: Big Bad Conspiracy
If there's anything I know how to do by now, it's sniffing out a conspiracy. If I have to engage the help of those in the world who have no quirks, then all the better. They're far from useless, after all.
>Undiscovered (Free, Drop-In)
The superpower of blending in because I just look that damn good. ...okay?
>"What? Who?" (Free, Drop-In)
The superpower of blending in DESPITE looking that damn good. ...uh, what?
>Extra Credit (900, Drop-In)
At least I'll always have another shot at impressing somebody when it comes to doing stuff.
>Industry Support (600, Drop-In)
The superpower of being Tony Stark without having a billion dollar budget for my garage. You know what, that's okay, I can still work with this. Especially since I've got knowledge geared specifically toward working with superpowered people and helping them make the most of what they've got.
>Quirk: Homing (500)
Now, this is relatively weak, but it is neat. If I throw something, if I shoot something, if I spit, I can accelerate and redirect that projectile in any direction that I see fit, as long as I can keep track of how I perceive that projectile. And I can perceive things very, very well. Not to mention that I can flick marbles as fast as a railgun can fire metal slugs.
>Empowered Quirk: Tier 3 (300)
But that's not quite enough. Let's boost it. Let's engage it to the level of the local bullshit. You know what I can see? Light. If I turn on a flashlight or get laser eyes, I can redirect the beam as I see fit. (Hey, maybe I'll rip off Darkseid's omega effect and make my laser eyes zigzag.) Or track multiple projectiles for my power to be active with at a single time.
>>
>>53620862
>False Certifications (Free, Drop-In)
Well, if I'm going to be going to school, I need the right certificates. And if I'm going to be running a business, I need those certificates even more.
>Reinforcements (0)
Quirks for companions! All of the fun! It'll be great.

"Oh, so you aren't actually TELEPORTING, you're slipping into the ground and popping back out at the right angle... that's pretty clever."

>"Yeah, it took a while to think of that trick. How about you? Another telekinetic, huh?"

"Oh, no, no. Well, yes, but no. See, I take a marble and I toss it up. I can control its relative velocity. Now... it's not really impressive, right? Except I'm controlling its velocity relative to the planet, so even though it looks like it's holding still, it's really just in a very low orbit."

>"Hey, that's neat. Is that why you have that... thing on your wrist?"

"Yeah, to flick marbles or pepper balls. They're mostly harmless, until they're not, anyway. I'm kinda wanting to see if I can make stuff like that for some of the other kids here too."

>"Really? Maybe I should point the class rep your way."

"Oh, isn't he the one that has the jet engines..? Yeah... yeah, I could definitely think of things that would work with that kind of quirk."
>>
>>53620717
That's fucking awesome. Sendoa sounds like an awesome mythical hero. Totally stealing this, it's too awesome not to.
>>
>>53620694
There was a thread earlier today about crafting Noble Phantasms. They said that you'd either need EX rank Item Creation (which would probably give you the knowledge right away, but cap at A rank) or the First Magic, which would probably take an obscenely long time given the skill required.
>>
>>53620907
You know, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have just used awesome three times.
>>
>>53620923
>>53620694
Derp yeah learning to make them with the firat magic, I cant believe I forgot to put that in.
>>
>>53619590

Go to the fear jump and you will be able to get a perk that makes all your inventions silent
>>
>>53620924
You wrote it again!
>>
>>53620923
Why do people even want Noble Phantasms in particular? I mean, there are a fair few of them that are powerful, but there are lots of jumps that offer the ability to create powerful magic items. What about Noble Phantasms makes them the type of magic item that people want to create?
>>
File: type chart.jpg (269KB, 1428x741px) Image search: [Google]
type chart.jpg
269KB, 1428x741px
Which one's best, /jc/?
>>
File: 0206.jpg (80KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
0206.jpg
80KB, 704x396px
>>53620805
I wear my Jet Goggles from Kirby a lot, and that sortof serves as a visual indicator of who I am. Which is useful, because I do a lot of shapechanging to fit into roles and stories.

I don't think there's any uniform or anything that carries over, though.
Thinking about it, there probably should be. In fact, that seems like the kind of thing I'd definitely have to do out of necessity, since I produce so many minions.
If nothing else, everyone probably has some kind of ID card, I would think? With, like, a scannable code or something in it so it can double as a pass or a key. That seems like the kind of thing that wouldn't be too hard to make a lot of for hundreds of minions.

So I guess the Waddle Dees must all have little tool belts or something, because they'd need some kind of pocket to keep the keycard in, you know? I mean, I always imagine them as having been walked through the principles of basic maintenance anyway, they'd need something to carry around a hammer or a little cloth or something. That's interesting to think about.
>>
>>53620947
I cannot escape the curse of awesome-DAMN IT.
>>
>>53619700
I think Druid's class hall is way more comfy. Cute dryads running around, cute animals, awesome treefolk, down to earth type Druid masters. Plus the scenery is breathtaking.

On flip side DH ship-class hall is boring. Very Spartan like and way too small to be of any real use.
>>
>>53620952
Because they're special and unique in-universe, and things that are special are to Jumpers like shiny things are to magpies.
>>
>>53620970
I love, have loved, and will always love Psychic and Ghost. And I am still fucking mad that there are no non-legendary Ghost/Psychic types.
>>
>>53620970
I basically stuck to Fighting-types, but I didn't use Pokemon that were just Fighting-types; they had to have another type to go with the Fighting-type. Blaziken OP plz nerf
>>
File: Crona 28.jpg (134KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 28.jpg
134KB, 500x643px
>>53620907
Thank you very much anon! Go right ahead, I'm happy to see the things I make gain a life of their own.

>>53620924
It's fine.

>>53620970
I'm partial to Ghost, personally.
>>
>>53620952
Probably because they're more well-known.
>>
>>53620952
I want to use first magic to make NP weapons and armor to use it as base materials for my enchanting. See the NPs are already powerful tools, however if I can make them then I can increase their power and use then hand them out to those I deem worthy.
>>
>>53620970
I am a sucker for flying types.
>>
>>53620952
Personally the fact that they can be made by the Jumper, are tied to myths and legends and can have unique abilities makes me really interested in them. The fact that they can't be permanently broken is great too.
>>
>>53621064
Okay, but that doesn't really change anything. You could be making any sort of enchanted object. Why Noble Phantasms in particular?
>>
>>53619735
Ringed City update to 3 too.
>>
What would EX rank High Speed Divine Words be able to do? Is it better or worse than EX rank Mana?
>>
>>53620952
>>53621093
Some Noble Phantasms can be abilities rather than physical objects, like special attacks, Reality Marbles, passive abilities, etc.
>>
>>53620970
Objectively Steel has the best type weakness/defense set-up. Unfortunately much of it is negated by the sheer number of Pokemon that know at least one Fighting, Fire, or Ground type moves.

Which still makes Mawile the best Pokemon.

But I'm all over the map. I like specific Pokemon over specific types.
>>
>>53620970
Bug, Ghost, and Fire overall.
>>
>>53620970
Fairy.
>>
>>53621093
I could make normal enchantsd objects, and I already do, but they offer a wonderful starting point. On top of being conceptually bs and able to pull of weird effects tied to fate they also have a nice style to them. Or some of them do.

Like for instance armor, there are armor NPs that can be either normal armor or a tatoo witb the same effects because the physical armor is secondary to its fated ability to never be broken due to fate.

Or to boil it down to simplest, I think they are neat.
>>
File: vidya pup.gif (515KB, 1193x400px) Image search: [Google]
vidya pup.gif
515KB, 1193x400px
>>53620970
Steel is the ultimate defensive typing (for coverage, electric is the ultimate based on 2x effective types opposition)
But fighting types are the hero type for a reason.
>>
>>53621152
>a tatoo witb the same effects because the physical armor is secondary to its fated ability to never be broken due to fate.
Do you remember their names or which servants they belong to?
>>
>>53621155
Okay, that's a really cute picture.
>>
>>53621155
Bug/Steel is the best you can get as a Tank, as long as you avoid Fire types.
>>
>>53621132
You could make that with other enchanting, too. Still not seeing the benefit.

>>53621152
Okay. I'm really not seeing why you think they're neat, but I guess we just have different tastes. I'll just have to settle for "people like them, and though I don't understand why that doesn't mean they're wrong to do so".
>>
>tmw listening to Xal'atath's voice lines while writing up her Artifact Segment

>“You were a good choice. No other wielder has murdered their way across a continent quite like you have. I admire your… _endurance_.“

Help meh /jc/ I need an adult.
>>
>>53621189
>You could make that with other enchanting, too. Still not seeing the benefit.
What are some jumps that give this?
>>
File: Embrace_of_the_Old_Gods.jpg (27KB, 150x230px) Image search: [Google]
Embrace_of_the_Old_Gods.jpg
27KB, 150x230px
>>53621232
>I am an adult.
>>
>>53621266
NO KNIFE. NO.

BAD TOUCH. BAD TOUCH.

STRANGER DANGER.
>>
>>53621169
Not sure about that exact one, admor of fafnir does it. It makes the wearers skin impenetrable to anything below... I think B rank.

Gilgamesh also has a tattoo NP.
>>
>>53620272
>>53620752
>replacing the completed original.
Now you are not the one who is not paying attention. It got replaced with the new version because is was a numbered update by the original author, and because the 2.5 you just posted here is not complete either. For example the Scholar is still missing the two perks, and Devil Children don't have their own perks besides swordsmaster, instead some ad hock access to some of the Demon and Devil Hunder Perks.

>>53620844
>Brutus doesn't pay attention to a lot of the stuff he moves over. That's why a lot of weird shit gets put up. If ever there was proof, it's this.
Yeah, you're full of shit.
>>
>>53621278
But anon...I'm not a stranger, am I?
>>
>>53621253
Lots of them. More or less anything with enchanting. Just build the enchanted item into a person, it's not a complicated concept. Engrave runes on their bones, feed them weird potions and elixirs, bind guardian spirits into their bodies, all sorts of ways to grant magical powers to someone. There are as many ways to implant magic into someone as there are ways to implant technology into them. Why should the cyborgs get all the fun?
>>
>>53621297
A reminder that Nanoha's first draft, before HeavensAnon replaced it, was thrown up on the drive when it was blatantly labeled Work In Progress.

Same with Dresden Files.
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (39KB, 946x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
39KB, 946x442px
>>53621232
Oh my~. Looks like the deredachis have a new sister-wife.
>>
>>53621306
CEASE.
>>
>>53620719
Her name is angelica and she lives in prismaverse.

>>53620748
...pfft. Doing it.
>>
>>53621232
Dammit. I'm going to have to buy her without the benefit of the class discount, aren't I?
>>
Where do Archivists draw their power from, exactly? Kind of want to go for that, but my Jumper has a thing about not serving gods.
>>
>>53621376
She's also just using a class card.

>>53621280
Thanks
>>
>>53621367
But anon, surely you can...endure?
>>
>>53621394
...And?
>>
>>53621313
So you were just trying to use DMC as an attack, and when that didn't work move onto the item on your 'create drama' checklist?
>>
>>53620970
I've always preferred psychic types because of the incredibly high amount of damage they can put out and the fact that moves and pokemon that could counter them were really rare in early generations. Plus they were always presented as very mystical and powerful in the anime.

Fire, ground, steel, dragon, and electric types are also have some great stats, and include a few of my favorite pokemon.
>>
>>53621379

THE KNIFE IS NOT A WAIFU
DO NOT BELIEVE IT'S LIES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWzlc5JzUc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDnVl2W-5w
>>
>>53621446
But I must waifu her, I waifud Yggdrasil in Digimon now I must add Knifilia to my harem.
>>
>>53621446
THE KNIFE IS A WAIFU. AND SHE IS A MILF.
>>
>>53621390
Even clerics dont need gods anymore.
>>
>>53621458
>>53621502

The Old God is not your waifu. Desist from this path, lest you be lead down a dark, dark path.

>>53621417

I SAID CEASE.
>>
>>53621446
Of course not. Knives aren't waifus.

They're Knifus.

Also, unrelatedly, I was looking at the WIP a while ago, and was wondering why Demonic doesn't have an Eredar option for Draenei?
>>
>>53621525
WIP's outdated, I'll be posting the more up-to-date version when I finish Artifacts.
>>
>>53621513
But anon, the dark dark path is the most fun!
Ask Red. She's a demon, she would know.
>>
File: 1381514784706.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1381514784706.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>53621232
BAD TOUCH.

BAD TOUUUUUUUUCH.
>>
File: JKoor8H.jpg (44KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
JKoor8H.jpg
44KB, 600x435px
>>53621525
>man_with_two_knifus.jpg
>>
>>53621537
Cool. I'll look forward to that then.
>>
>>53621567
They look a little fat.
>>
>>53621567
>man_with_two_knifus.jpg
>man_with_ruined_laifu.jpg
FTFY
>>
>>53621537
WHEN?!
>>
>>53621297
>and because the 2.5 you just posted here is not complete either.

UncleDante's comment when posting 2.5:
>And with this, my work is done.
>>
>>53621613
SOONᵀᴹ
>>
File: spoon_3d_by_aphaits.jpg (95KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
spoon_3d_by_aphaits.jpg
95KB, 800x542px
>>53621232
this not a knife!
THIS IS A KNIFE!
>>
>>53621685
>Get a life, bin that knife!
>>
File: StrikerS.jpg (71KB, 1069x640px) Image search: [Google]
StrikerS.jpg
71KB, 1069x640px
>>53621685
That is not a knife...it is obviously a tomahawk. This is a knife!
>>
>>53621685
To think the soldiers dont even know they are in a giant fake city in a reinactment that went out of hand.
>>
>>53621744
that sir is a very large spoon.
>>
How powerful would a jumper have to be to defeat Gil and claim his class card in Fate Prisma?
>>
>>53621685
That is obviously a fork ya daffy git.
>>53621744
Clearly, that is a pen.
>>
>>53621828
Enough to beat the real one? So, two or three combat oriented jumps, and at least one anti-gil trick.
>>
>>53621828
7 powerful.
>>
>>53621828
1 xianxia and a perk to block ea.
>>
>>53621847
Would Mob/Tatsumaki level TK be enough to take the card?
>>
>>53621828
Not very. You could just outspeed him or use timestop. The few ways he has to defend against those aren't usually on.
>>
>>53621877
That's the psychic version of the one punch guy, right?

Maybe get a half decent multitasking perk, but that would probably do it.
>>
>>53621877
He probably has defenses so you wouldn't be able to use it on him directly but otherwise just crush him or throw the earth he is on into space real quick.
>>
>>53621913
>That's the psychic version of the one punch guy, right?
Essentially, a serious Mob is as strong as Tatsumaki from OPM according to Word of God and ??? Mob is probably even stronger. The Mob Jump has a perk that lets you train up to Mob level and another one gives you ??? mode.
>>
>>53621917
There's no reason to think Gil would have defenses against telekinesis, where are you getting that idea? He has protection against magic, not psionics.
>>
>>53621964
He was alive during the Age of Gods, who is to say there were no psychics during then?
>>
>>53621993
That means he has defenses against ex charisma and the like, not against 'I'm going to fiddle with your brain by wiggling mine at you'.

Psychic shit is NEW.
>>
>>53621993
There might have been. But we know he has no special defenses against them. We have Gilgamesh's character sheet, anon. "Psionics Resistance" isn't on it. Technically, even Magic Resistance isn't on it, he just gets that as a bonus skill for having been summoned as an Archer.
>>
>>53621828
If you really want to shit on him go to another Fate jump first to get EX God Hand and EX Kavacha and Kundala. He will Need Ea to hurt you and even that won't do much.
>>
>>53621828
Fuck defeating him, I summoned a fem!Gil and waifued her. No fighting required.
>>
>>53622119
We're talking about a drawback in Prima Illya, anon. You can't summon him, there.
>>
>>53621951
I find the One Punch jump a bit confusing. For reference, if Tatsumaki was a Jumper, what would she have bought in the jump?
>>
>>53622071
>EX God Hand
A waste of CP, desu. You're better off with Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
>>
Wasn't someone doing TMNT? I remember them asking about what to add to it.
>>
>>53622134
Mighty Skill and Product of Science makes you a Fubuki-level psychic. You have to train to attain Tatsumaki's level.
>>
>>53622134
She would have bought Mighty Skill and Product of Science, only she bought it more than a decade before the start of the jump and has been training like someone who REALLY values power.
>>
>>53622163
Megacorp.
>>
>>53622143
Gil has Divinity A+, that means he can penetrate Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig's defense.
>>
Rolled 344 (1d816)

Didn't see anyone do this yet?
>>
>>53622195
Nobody's cared about it for multiple threads now. Not even NuBee gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>53621828
The biggest threat with that Gil is his Clairvoyance, since it basically tells him in detail how to beat you. And since this Gil is taking you seriously, that is actually an issue this time.

I'd suggest luck perks and a way to jam people trying to see your fate, or if you're boring/lazy use a time stop like the anons have mentioned. Just smack away those noble phantasms he throws at you too. Or out speed him.
>>
Wow, is full power Gilgamesh really this weak? Seems like you just need to hit first, and there's nothing he can do if you freeze time. The drawback made him sound insanely tough.
>>
>>53622230
I thought it was a fun idea, but we ran into the problem that many Jumps that kept coming up were of settings most of us here didn't know about or had the ability to talk about. I don't think it should necessarily be shunned though, if people wanna continue trying then that's another potential conversation every thread.
>>
>>53622258
Realize that typically, most drawbacks are priced based on how well you can deal with them with in-jump stuff only. Not using out of context stuff. Not every jumper can instantly steamroll everything in sight, so the ruling is more fair.

Gil is a challenge in-universe, but he becomes a piece of cake when you bring in outside stuff.
>>
>>53621542
Timestop or superspeed trivialize 99% of fights. This is nothing new.
>>
>>53622143
EX Sacred Fig and EX Kavacha and Kundala, you must do over 100% of his health to hurt him at all and all attacks have their damage reduced to 1%. This is fucking absurd.

>>53622258
He is, in context. A mid to late chain jumper however is even more bullshit. You can't replicate him with the servant supplest because of the number of NPs he has not because he is actually too powerful to be offered.

Gil is one of the strongest beings in Fate, the only ones stronger are pure bullshit opponents even late chain jumpers would be wary of. That said it is a sizable gulf between him and those BS players so a powerful jumper could stomp.
>>
>>53622328
Also get the Alexandria Package in worm to negate those pesky internal attacks that ignore K&K.
>>
>>53622257
>implying anyone should want to humour that asshole
>implying it's any less boring just dodging his unskillfully-spammed NPs
Personally, every depiction I've seen of time-stop in media was much more interesting than however many minutes of Gil's bullshit.
>>
>>53622328
>>53622143
>>53622071
Y'all niggas is overthinkin it

>>53621828
Look, just get Unlimited Blade Works or something that works similarly.

"Shoot things buff enough to disrupt his own shooting" is a legitimate way of countering Gil. Enkidu stalemated him just by shapeshifting and launching clay weapons, and he only has Transfiguration and Consummated Shape at A rank.
>>
>>53621097
Search the archives
>>
So, the sword of forgetfulness as the destiny option you can use in the mortal exalted gauntlet, does it do the willpower draining thing or is it just a forget-me sword? The description says it's a copy, but the wording is confusing me a little bit on whether or not it has all of its regular abilities.
>>
>>53622328
Any chance you can dumb down what Sac Fig does, I read the description but I do not entirely understand it.
>>
>>53622328
Just remember that Sacred Fig gets weaker the more damage you take, giving less and less resistance as your health falls.
>>
>>53622390
If you're using a Reality Marble then you'll also have to figure out a way to make him not use Ea. Shiro did this by his very existence pissing Gil off too much for his pride to allow using Ea, but it's safe to assume other people aren't a walking sword.
>>
>>53622439
At Ex rank it reduces the damage off all attacks by 100% of the user's health. Meaning you have to do more than enough damage to kill them in order to hurt them at all.
>>
>>53622466
Now I feel the intense need to throw Shiro at Gil just to see if it would help.
>>
>>53622427
Well, the original Forgotten Blade doesn't drain willpower (it cuts away memories instead)... So I'd assume the one you get from the destiny option does that the willpower draining instead.

Kind of a crappy trade-off, really.
>>
>>53620970
Only wimps specialize in a single type.

I'm boring, so to me fairy is the best type because I like the concept of the type.
>>53622379
This is just my onion, but I think it's a lot more entertaining to get him increasingly worked up as the shit he throws at you just doesn't work and then when he thinks he's FINALLY got you, you pull some bullshit stunt and utterly destroy his hopes that he could ever win.

You're not humoring him, you're toying with him.
>>
>>53622439
It cuts the damage inflicted by any attack by your maximum HP. This means that an attack would have to normally one-shot in order to do any damage at all.
>>
>>53622456
Reminder that quick-regeneration perks and magic are a dime a dozen in jumpchain.
>>
>>53622466
The masterful tactic of shooting things faster than Gil can draw things out of portals works on that too. Just shoot him arm off.
>>
>>53622298
Hey NikaMoth, I have a few questions on that Shadows of Valentia WIP you posted. First of all, what exactly does The Loved and Loving do for others? Make them more likely to encounter someone who is loving and kind to them? Secondly, is there any way to access the Astral Realm post-jump? I'm not seeing one in the jump itself, and it would make Star Shard Creation useless post-jump if we couldn't actually go to the Astral Realm. Thirdly, why is it that Grima/our creations from the first scenario cannot reach the level of power that Grima did in Awakening until post-spark? All Grima in Awakening was was a giant zombie dragon that had powerful magic and the ability to create and control hordes of zombies. I can understand if you would want to put your foot down on the whole 'Can only be permanently killed by their own power' thing, but limiting them in that way seems a little strange.

What you have looks really good so far, and I'm looking forward to the completed jump. Nice work, Nika.
>>
How useful would MEoDP Ex rank be at around the Mid level jumps? Not asking about anything other then how useful it is then.
>>
File: Critical Judgement.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Critical Judgement.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>53622379
Well you did say it
>>
>>53622522
It would be as useful as Shiki's eyes normally are, since that's what you get.
>>
>>53622498
Yeah, seems like it. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>53622522
Dunno. But the NP version isn't the same thing as the "real" version. It's quite a bit weirder.
>>
>>53622427

I believe it's a poorly worded attempt to apply a non-official 2.5e rules change to it.
>>
Red you better hurry up and finish that Black Crusade jump because if I'm going to kill Guilliman then I might as well get something out of it besides my own satisfaction.
>>
>>53622522
That is the female Shiki's eyes, which kill anything even concepts. It would probably also drive you insane.
>>
>>53622539
I want to watch that show with how dorky it looks, but I do not want to watch it because of how dorky it looks.
>>
>>53622522
Well, it'd be really good at dealing with resurrection-type immortals and bypassing a lot of conventional defense. I guess you could chump block Orochimaru ezpz or something.
>>
>>53621542
Dem hips.
>>
File: Dan God.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dan God.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>53622580
Do it for Dan
>>
>>53622539
ZA WARUDO.
>>
>>53622427
>does it do the willpower draining thing or is it just a forget-me sword?
>>53622498
>the original Forgotten Blade doesn't drain willpower (it cuts away memories instead)

Without look at the entry (and I thought I hear gauntlet say there is more then one version of this sword...)

In Exalted stuff cutting away memories would have a type listed to say what it is (Shaping, Emotion, Complusion, etc.) as well as the cost to resist mental affecting stuff if you were not flat out immune. Normally a willpower cost;

Having your memories cut away is normally something you'd resist. So you would be loosing points of Willpower until you ran out (and started loosing memories) or paid enough to be immune for the rest of the scene or longer.
>>
Was the Star Wars the Old Republic jump abandoned?
>>
>>53622539
Am I a pleb for preferring these designs over the usual "bugman" type?
>>
>>53622591
Dem hips.
And also dem tits.
But mostly dem hips!
>>
>>53622591
God you people are creepy.
>>
>>53622616
Brutus is still working on it, I think.

>>53622620
Nah, that doesn't make you a pleb. You just have different tastes when it comes to design. I prefer the bugman style myself, but that's just me.
>>
>>53622328
Don't you have to have K&K on at all times and the only way to take it off is to destroy it permanently? Honestly curious if there is a way out of that.
>>
What are some low-power jumps where I can pick up self-sustenance?
>>
>>53622614
It cuts away memories as the "damage" from hitting people with it, instead of physical damage. No interaction with willpower there at all, just your Dodge/Parry and Soak.

>FORGOTTEN BLADE
>Perhaps the Sidereals forged the Forgotten Blade in the High First Age, but records of the weapon are scant even in Heaven. The Forgotten Blade may or may not be beautiful—it is impossible to remember. This daiklave has average statistics, but as long as one does not look at it, one cannot remember its appearance. In fact, no one but the person attuned to it can remember it at all when not in its presence. This unnatural mental infl uence requires two Willpower to shake off for a scene. Attuning requires fi ve motes.
>The weapon does not hurt people physically. It infl icts ‘phantom’ damage (mark it with a circle in health boxes). Its damage rating is normal for a daiklave, but the character wielding it adds Intelligence rather than Strength to calculate base damage. Each level of damage the weapon infl icts causes the victim to forget how to use one Ability (determined at random) and the last fi ve years of her life. Someone “killed” by the Forgotten Blade suffers complete amnesia. Victims suffer normal wound penalties due to disorientation. Ability use returns as the wounds heal (at the same rate as bashing), but lost memories are gone forever.
>Compassionate warriors may prefer to cut away smaller chunks of memory or target specifi c memories with called shots. The diffi culty of the attack increases by one (“forget only the last year,” or limit the number of random Abilities) to four (“forget the last fi ve minutes,” or, “forget me completely”).

If there's more than one version, then I've never read about them. Perhaps from 1st Edition, I suppose?
>>
>>53622681
That's how it works yes. Also doesn't work against any attack that comes from within you.
>>
>>53622665
Welcome to the internet.
>>
File: alqJ0cI_d.jpg (76KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
alqJ0cI_d.jpg
76KB, 640x1138px
What is the most ill advised or embarrassing thing your jumper has done?
>>
File: 1269196559660.jpg (8KB, 299x419px) Image search: [Google]
1269196559660.jpg
8KB, 299x419px
>>53622591
CEASE.

>>53622560
I'm really sorry this is taking so long, Anon. I wish I knew where my motivation went.
>>
>>53622681
No. You can take it off just fine. Karna even gave it to his Master iirc. The reason Karna's gets destroyed is because he transforms it into Vasavi Shakti, which can't be turned back into K&K.
>>
>>53622702
First time as a female jumper I found some magic crystals. They got used the first time I found a door to get privacy in my warehouse.
>>
>>53622708
We love you Red!
>Pic Related
>>
>>53622708
>spoiler
Are you just lacking in motivation for Tzeentch perks, or for BC perks in general? If it's the former, you could always try making perks for Nurgle or Slaanesh or Chaos Undivided. If it's the latter, maybe try listening to music you like while you work on it? That always gets me pumped up.
>>
>>53622702
I wore a sombrero for years as a fashion statement.
>>
>>53622708
Listen. That ass is fine and you can't deny it.
>>
>>53622708
>Spoiler

Straight to your hips and chest apparently.>>53622591
>>
>>53622708
Red, you made God of War, right? I had some questions a few threads ago, if you don't mind:

>>53601596
>>53601873
>>
>>53622681
True but details of the original can be made when you make an NP based on a canon one, if you don't take a secondary NP tied to it that you must throw K&K away to use there is no reason for it to be a physical armor at all since you have no reason to ever take it off.

Since most jumpers don't care about the weapon paired with it those I have seen taking the armor have changed it into a passive field around them or something similar instead of an armor.
>>
>>53622782
Changes, changes to the details of the original.
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>53622519
> First of all, what exactly does The Loved and Loving do for others? Make them more likely to encounter someone who is loving and kind to them?

It does exactly that.

> Secondly, is there any way to access the Astral Realm post-jump? I'm not seeing one in the jump itself, and it would make Star Shard Creation useless post-jump if we couldn't actually go to the Astral Realm.

The perk should make it so that you can access the astral realm, I'll add that note in.

>Thirdly, why is it that Grima/our creations from the first scenario cannot reach the level of power that Grima did in Awakening until post-spark? All Grima in Awakening was was a giant zombie dragon that had powerful magic and the ability to create and control hordes of zombies. I can understand if you would want to put your foot down on the whole 'Can only be permanently killed by their own power' thing, but limiting them in that way seems a little strange.

Grima is entirely capable of time traveling iirc and is on the level of Naga (Who is the leader of the Divine Dragons and was strong enough as to where Duma, a war god esque dragon himself, obeyed her and left Archanea when she banished him) herself in strength. Naga even says so herself. Considering that he was a huge threat during Awakening even without the whole stuff with Robin. He can do more than just control hoards of zombies, going off the stuff he does.

I'm hesitant to give jumpers the ability to make final boss esque monsters even with the scenario, that's the thing.
>>
Xal’atath, Blade of the Black Empire (Discounted Shadow):
Allow me to introduce myself.

You already know my name, and little of my history. Indeed, it was my doing that lead to the Aqir and Troll War. Who came to the Dark Iron Queen Modgud, and left her when she turned Grim Batol into a den of nightmares. Who sparked a priestess’ obsession with the Void and sparked rebellion within her followers - who created the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. And now, I’ve finally come to your hands.

I foresee us doing great things together... for now. Take hold of my haft, and I will grant you untold, untested power over the shadows, the void, and the mind. Your connection to the Void will be strong, stronger than you could have ever imagined. You will be able to rip void entities into existence, infect the minds of those who stand before you with your own madness, enact rituals that no arcanist could have dreamed of.

Should you wish to benefit even more from this ‘partnership,’ well... Find me shadows. Essences of dark energy, fonts of it such as N’Zoth’s idiotic children, or the wretched C’Thraxxi. Sacrifice these wondrous gifts to me, and I will make it certainly worth your while~.

(Should you have an existing dagger, you may import it to be the foundation for Xal’atath’s existence. You will also receive the tome ‘Secrets of the Void’ - written by Natalie Seline, who founded the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow in an effort to truly UNDERSTAND the Void, and Xal’atath’s powers.)

Okay so, I suck at writing seductive tones of voice. Does this "sound" like it could fit the same voice and character as >>53621446 's preview?
>>
>>53622614
>>53622687
Just checked the list of artifacts of both editions. Since I'm apparently bored enough to do so.

1st Edition does indeed have another version of the sword in Times of Tumult (and half the description is word-for-word with the text in the gauntlet, so they're meant to be the same thing), but... this version also does not interact with Willpower at all.

It's got the same 'cut away an Ability and five years of memory for each healthlevel of damage you would've done' thing. Costs a mote of essence to activate that each turn and does a bit more damage, compared to the 2e version, but generally about the same.
>>
File: Gaion.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gaion.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>>53622620
Everyone's got their style
That's why local heroes exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhYEeu1xPQ
>>
File: 1480831840782.jpg (35KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
1480831840782.jpg
35KB, 375x356px
>>53622755
/jc/ and life in general.

>>53622762
>>53622763
I SAID CEASE.

>>53622772
>>53622772
In order:
No, dual-wield, no, decently powerful, can be ribbons, can partially size.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>53622830
I've got nothing to say about this, being too sleepy to meaningfully comment.

But...
>Should you wish to benefit even more from this ‘partnership,’ well... Find me shadows. Essences of dark energy, fonts of it such as N’Zoth’s idiotic children, or the wretched C’Thraxxi. Sacrifice these wondrous gifts to me, and I will make it certainly worth your while~.
Urge to sacrifice the Ebon Dragon to her, rising.
>>
>>53622782
Cool, but if it was armor couldn't you upgrade it unlike the field?
>>
>>53622560
Guilliman is actually not too bad. Less of a dick than Emps.
>>
>>53622782
Didn't Val say that if you're using Item Creation to make NPs, they have to be actual items?
>>
>>53622937
Thanks muchly.

>decently powerful
Is it static, or does it have anything to do with how much power you out into it?
>>
>>53622894
Was that where they got the idea for Greninja from?
>>
>>53622830

Humanoid Form how?
>>
>>53622972
Yeah, but if you're using the First Magic, you can directly create effects and events.
>>
>>53622799
Ah, I see. Interesting, that could come in handy.

Alright then, that works.

As far as I remember, Grima himself only followed Lucina and her group, he didn't actually travel back in time himself. We can see this in the fact that he was reduced to his human form in the past, stripped of the majority of his power until he was able to sacrifice the people of Plegia at the Dragon's Table and regain his full power. If it had been his own time travel ability, he would have been able to arrive at full power instead. As for his strength rivalling Naga, while this is true, it also presumably required a very long time, and many sacrifices to reach that point. Consider the fact that according to his creator, Grima started out tiny, and had to be fed in order to grow. Grima would have needed someone else to feed him and raise him, or he wouldn't have been able to reach the point he did even in Shadows of Valentia. Even then, we can see from Awakening that it required an entire country being sacrificed just to wake him from his slumber. He must have consumed many more people in order to reach that level of power in the first place. In the period before that, Grima was very much a push over compared to the likes of Duma and Mila, let alone Naga.

I see what you're saying, and I can respect that, but keep in mind the time and effort that would be needed for Grima or one of your creations to even REACH that level. It would take decades or centuries at the least, as well as the sacrifice of entire nations, all while avoiding getting Grima/your creations killed by the various forces that want very much to stay alive and/or avenge those killed by Grima/your creations. Even if they have the potential to be final boss level monsters, the time and resources required would be challenging for early and even some mid jumpers, and for those that it wouldn't be, they tend to be already capable of creating such monsters without the amount of time, effort, or resources.
>>
>>53622972
You can directly purchase a K&K clone as your NP.
>>
>>53622948
True but by the time you could improve weird effects like K&K's damage reduction you should be able to improve the effect even if it isn't attached to a physical armor. Personally I would just take it as an effect and use an armor I am already using and improving.

>>53622972
Talking about buying an EX NP based on K&K via the servant supplement.
>>
>>53622993
Well I mean there's Binbougami's companion option. Or Soul eater, if I remember that import correctly.
>>
File: more local heroes.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
more local heroes.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
>>53622990
Given that the commercials and previews are for this year, probably not
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpalq7PXuD1qz4rgp.jpg (237KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpalq7PXuD1qz4rgp.jpg
237KB, 500x298px
>>53622799
I don't care about a time travel or Necromancy abilities I just want to make a city sized dragon.
>>
>>53623072
Damn, it looked older. Like, earlier 2000's old.
>>
>>53623052
Alright, sounds good will do that instead, thanks again.
>>
File: 313_realsize.jpg (133KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
313_realsize.jpg
133KB, 1024x614px
>>53623089
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>53623010
Hm, that is a good point. I'll remove that limitation.
>>
Jump when?
>>
>>53622993
Technically you can get one with enchanting from D&D.
>>
>>53623148
SB has a Gauntlet.
>>
>>53623098
Local heroes are generally funded by the local (haha) city they're meant to represent/go to stage shows

The budget is VERY LOW
>>
So Necromancy. We have options for getting a refilling horde of blank corpses. But what about the other side of the dark arts? Can we get a refilling army of blank souls to summon as wraiths?
>>
>>53623157
Anima could probably do something with that with the Essence tree.
>>
>>53623153
Oh? Link?
>>
>>53623157
>We have options for getting a refilling horde of blank corpses.
We do? Could you point them out? I want to try some bullshit with that.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>53623138
>That Pic, a City sized Dragon.

wut r u casul.
>>
>>53623143
Cool, thanks Nika. Like I said, the jump looks great so far, and I'm very much looking forward to the final product. Out of curiosity, would the cure of Witches heal spiritual wounds as well, or just mental ones? Given the nature of magic in Fire Emblem, I'm not quite sure if that 'shattered souls' description is figurative or literal
>>
>>53623175
Maybe? Dunno. Wasore wondering if there was anything I could buy in a jump onstead of a spell to slowly build my own or something.

>>53623205
I think Innistrad has one. There's one or two others, but I can't remember what they are. Maybe that jump with Free and Charter magic and the thing called Not as Bright Shiner?
>>
>>53623205
I think there's a virtue gem in Path of Exile for that.
>>
>>53623246
The Old Kingdom
>>
>>53623157
Do we have any necromantic schools dedicated to communicating with the dead and helping them pass on peacefully?
>>
Is EX rank Pioneer of the Stars really that incredible? I mean is it impossible to replace it with another ability/perk instead, making the impossible possible.
>>
>>53622940
>sacrifice the Ebon Dragon

I am torn on how to react to this, but AUGH.

>>53622993

I think Soul Eater.

>>53623323

I know that's how Necromancy was presented to the Inquisitor in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
>>
>>53622687
>>53622888
Huh. There is a will resist, but not for the Memory loss portion.

I checked the errata, and there is nothing about it there. From the sound of it i would have thought it would be. I guess it was designed as one of those dreaded Bad Touch(TM) effects, and the defense in this case is to NOT allow yourself to be damaged by it, by dodging or soaking somehow.

Since it doesn't actually do physical damage, I wonder of Ping damage minimums would be applicable?
>>
>>53623323
Old Kingdom.
>>
File: Bigass Dragon.jpg (79KB, 712x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bigass Dragon.jpg
79KB, 712x1100px
>>53623226
>That Pic, a City sized Dragon
Get on my level, you fucking scrub.
>>
>>53623205
Actually I found the other one. It's in Night Angel.

>>53623323
Dresden Files Ectomancy?
>>
File: GURPS.png (112KB, 610x1006px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS.png
112KB, 610x1006px
Has anyone ever been so autistic as to make their Jumper in GURPS?
Because I'm considering doing exactly that - playing a chain like a GURPS campaign.
>>
>>53623376
Nigga, I'mma have to ask you to sit the fuck down.
>>
>>53623246
>>53623285
>>53623392
Thanks anons!
>>
File: G-BT05-001EN-GR.png (1MB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
G-BT05-001EN-GR.png
1MB, 545x800px
>>53623376
>He doesnt have planets for joints
>>
>>53623089
I'm going to curb stomp him during Echoes, and then go full popo during Awakening.

Jumper
>Hiiiiiii.

Grima
>OH GOD NO!
>>
>>53623323
Not necromancy explicitly, but in DC occult you can be a child of one of the endless and work for death doing that.
>>
>>53623376
You get on my level, bitch dragon.
>>
>>53623323
I think Van Hellsing and Libromancer have something like that. Grim Fandango also lets you be a Reaper, both in that jump and jumps afterwards if you want to be, so that might work as well.
>>
>>53623323
WoD: Mummy has that.
>>
>>53623414
What is the power level there anyway considering the pic?
>>
File: There's Always A Bigger Dragon.png (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
There's Always A Bigger Dragon.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>53623407
>>53623414
>>53623438
Y'all niggas need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, cuz you all my bitches.
>>
>>53623476
The Cardfight jump? Only covers up to the entirety of the first series and not G so you dont have to deal with the hilarious batshit that is Striding, also known as summoning people from the past/alternate futures that somehow gets even more bullshit for one Stride that turns into the fusion of alternate future selves. In any case Vanguard itself is basically just a card game where the fate of another world (which eventually does connect to Earth itself during Asia Circuit and Link Joker arcs) is determined by card games so, Git Gud at card games?
>>
>>53623402
Would be wierd point wise, since one perk could give a power GURPS says costs a lot of points, and then another perk of the same tier or higher could give a power GURPS says is worth much less.

And with the versatility Jumpers have you'd probably end up with a really inefficient all over the place character sheet with tens to hundreds of thourands of points that would loose to a coherently stated out god with various level of Cosmic and other enhancements

(Full cosmic would probably also be how you model the fiat "It just works/It just protects" perks and abilities)
>>
>>53623506
Bietch, you only got ONE spiral galaxy in there.

On my level, get.
>>
>>53612914
>> 53612914

But dragon is not a Tinker....She is a Thinker. Perhap the difference is to ask worm_anon waifu it instead
>>
>>53623569
what
>>
>>53623573
Dragon is very explicitly a Tinker.
>>
File: TTT TACHYON.jpg (278KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
TTT TACHYON.jpg
278KB, 300x437px
>>53623569
>He doesnt have Spiral Galaxies for eyes
>>
>>53622894
The blue guy needs a cup. The leather is showing a bit too much.
>>
>>53623414
>>53623605

What the fuck is wrong with children's card games.
>>
>>53623569
Bitch, that's one spiral galaxy in one section of that wing, just the same as you! I AM ON YOUR LEVEL!
>>
Where the fuck is a King of Fighters jump.

I need to RISING TACKLE.
>>
File: 5183840-4365192707-giphy.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5183840-4365192707-giphy.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>53623605
He may not have spiral galaxies for eyes, bu he could fit quite a few of them in there
>>
>>53623605
>it's not even stronger than a blue eyes
>>
File: What is even this card.jpg (168KB, 394x546px) Image search: [Google]
What is even this card.jpg
168KB, 394x546px
>>53623615
Do you want me to explain Forbidden Impluses and Forbidden Creature mechanics to you
>>
>>53623652
Where the fuck are Mortal Kombat and Tekken?
>>
>>53623662
WHAT THE FUCK

IS WRONG

WITH CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES.
>>
>>53622960
>Guilliman is actually not too bad. Less of a dick than Emps.
Doesn't matter, he and Crawl will die for their crimes.
>>
File: OH SHIT IM FEELING IT.png (909KB, 485x728px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT IM FEELING IT.png
909KB, 485x728px
>>53623656
It eventually turns into this brah
>>
>>53623675
Card games have had the most retarded power creep compared to superhero settings.
>>
>>53623545
That sounds about right, yes.
>>
File: orb THINK.png (142KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
orb THINK.png
142KB, 300x338px
>>53623235
Magic in Fire Emblem isn't exactly elaborated upon unless you really sink your nails into extra materials and squint really hardly in support conversations and item descriptions. Elibe has the most elaboration on how magic in that setting works, and even then it's mostly about dark magic.

I'm gonna go with "can also heal spiritual wounds" because to become a Witch you must sacrifice yourself wholly to Duma in exchange for power, and Duma is pretty much both a dragon and a god.
>>
>>53623689
God, that looks so ugly.
>>
>>53623653
Ok, you win.

How the hell did the a talk about Shadow of Valentia turn into Biggus Dickus Dragon version?
>>
File: FORBIDDEN STAR.jpg (247KB, 801x573px) Image search: [Google]
FORBIDDEN STAR.jpg
247KB, 801x573px
>>53623675
RIGHT SO SINCE YOU ASKED

BASICALLY THESE BIG ASS MOTHERFUCKING SEALS TAKES UP YOUR ENTIRE FIELD AND YOU COVER THE SEALS WITH CARDS

YOU EVENTUALLY REMOVE THESE SEALS WITH VARIOUS EFFECTS AND YOU GET
>>
>>53623675
They're an entirely different brand of autism that we now have to deal with because of SMTanon and Digger.
>>
>>53623712
Everyone was just showing what their dragons were going to look like in the future.
>>
>>53623712
Any conversation, no matter how unrelated, can devolve into Biggus Dickus in less than five minutes.

It's one of the mysteries of Jumpchain.
>>
>>53623723
THIS TYPE OF MOTHERFUCKER
or just a smaller 1 card equivalent if you dont hate yourself
>>
>>53622993
Actually wait, just looked at one of my side chains.

Literally just import Xal'atath into one of the 'dachi options in Hero BBS, and she can take on a humanoid form.
>>
>>53623744
Bro I barely know who exodia is, chill
>>
File: Card game power creep is real.jpg (566KB, 914x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Card game power creep is real.jpg
566KB, 914x1548px
>>53623744
This was also in sets BEFORE this bigass motherufcker, where you had to summon 5 different elemental motherfuckers and then flip them to make this hugeass voltron motherfucker
>>
>>53623420
Hell fucking yes dude, I would love to see that.
>>
File: konadragonquestthief.jpg (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
konadragonquestthief.jpg
193KB, 600x600px
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura
> Age: 35
> Location: IFS Zephyr [Rolled8/OVERRULED!]
> Race: Half-Elf
> Background: Inventor
> A Credit To Your Race [-100CP]
> Wired Watchmaker [Get a Freebie!]
> Schizo-tech Expert [-200CP]
> Magebane [-300CP]
> Magitek Adaptation [-400CP]
> Designs [Get a Freebie!]
> + Bronwyck's Gun
> + Clockwork Decoy
> + Mechanized Arachnid
> Grenades [Get a Freebie!]
> A Treatise On The Metaphysical Duality Of Arcanum [Get a Freebie!]
> The Living One [Get a Freebie!]

[..]
> Virgil: "I can't believe it! I mean you, and then the zeppelin, and the fire!"
> Konata: "WHUT YOU SAY?"
> Virgil: "You speak! I mean, of course you speak... what am I, a blathering idiot...?"
> Konata: "SILLY GUY SCARES ME."
> Virgil: "BY THE GODS. I cannot believe the Living One has been reincarnated in the body of an imbecile!"
> Konata: "Hahaha! I'm just fucking with you."
For some reason it took Virgil awhile to warm up to me. Not sure why.

Anyway, I remember when I played Arcanum I stole a lot of things, including quest items I had just given to quest givers and had no use for. I had a whole crate full of treasure chests and baubles that served no purpose whatsoever.
So, I see no reason not to do that all over again!

Took over that workshop by the portal that inventor died at, I think it's near Blackroot? Lotta bears around there.
Found a pirate ship, picked up some treasure and a cursed sword, killed a bunch of skeletons.
Oh, and saved the world.
>>
>>53623757
Is this Duel Masters?
>>
>>53623613
Any progress on Supergirl?
>>
>>53623723
>>53623744
>>53623757

Bruh.

My captcha just summed this shit up so hard.

>extra extra
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.224441.jpg (79KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.224441.jpg
79KB, 424x600px
>>53623765
Anyway, other than, "I ran through the whole fucking plot and a bunch of sidequests," my most notable accomplishments include pluming the depths of the Vendigroth ruins for ancient tech and history, and also that time I blew up a small island off the coast and just straight up murdered a whole bunch of high-class gnomes, particularly of the Gnomish Council.

> But Konata why would you murder the gnomes?
OH MAN.
IT'S THIS WHOLE FUCKING SIDEQUEST.

It's better if I just leave it to your imagination. All you need to know is, if you see a gnome, and they have a half-ogre bodyguard? They're probably straight up evil.

Anyway, on a more fun note, between Schizo-tech Expert, Magebane, Magitek Adaptation, and some magic from Dresden Files, I think a fun project I'd like to work on is combining all of those into an all-purpose "Magitech Magi/Tech Disruptor", a device that could disrupt magic and technology both at the push of a button! Wouldn't that be interesting?
Now if only I could just get it to stop violently exploding whenever I push the button.
That would be nice.
>>
>>53623757
That is the most overdesigned Gundam I have ever seen in my fucking life.
>>
File: Galaxy Sword.jpg (156KB, 389x545px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy Sword.jpg
156KB, 389x545px
>>53623768
YEP
>>
>>53623704
Gotcha, thanks NikaMoth.
>>
Jump 82: My Hero Academia
Origin: Student
Perks:
Superficial Mutant
It Might Be Destiny
Push Through
Old Fashioned [1300]
American Dream [1200]
Do You Ever Do Something UN-Cool?! [1100]
My Way [800]
What's In A Name? [600]
Plus Ultra [300]
Undiscovered [200]

Quirk:
Tier 2 - Repulsion [0]

Items:
All Might Memorabilia

Drawbacks:
Bone Breaking Backlash [1300]
Endless Suspicion [1400]
Quirkless Loser [1600]

When I realize I'm in a superhero universe, my first instinct is to run into the Warehouse screaming, lock the door and refuse to leave until Iron and Sun both dragged me out of it kicking and screaming. There might have been a lot of frantic scratching involved but neither of them really cared that much. The good news is that things aren't anywhere near as bad as they've been in the past - the superpowers are fairly low-key, no cosmic entities are in sight, and there's a pretty big amount of the population with superpowers.

Except me and a fraction of said populace. Which is a problem, because I can feel the disapproving looks of some of my fellow students, who are showing off their many Quirks while looking at me like I was just in my underwear. I can feel my current incarnation's discomfort, but I myself don't mind. That said…
>>
>>53623744
From the thumbnail that looked like a minecraft skin
>>
>>53623757
I can see a house, why is there a house part of the giant monster thing?
>>
>>53620805
I make heavy use of Oathtaker from kingdom hearts. So the fact that everyone associated with me has a hyperspace arsenal of of regenrating weapons (including power armor) they can manifest at a moments notice.
As well as mass produced versions of a lot of useful tech turned into magic by Visions of Tomorrow so it does not take up space, or even be visible when not in use.

But the main cosmetic element is how most of them act differently than normal people, because once you die a few times the realization that it won't stick and you'll just come back... changes your worldview. Having a person suite of tech advanced enough you are basically a wizard is just icing in the cake.
>>
>>53623810
>Mega Aegislash
>>
File: itwasdestiny.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
itwasdestiny.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>53623816
My body hasn't completely healed the connection to the previous worlds. Anytime I try to push myself, even a little, my body starts breaking down again. In a world of superheroes and villains, not being able to sit on the metaphorical high ground is a problem. Even in a restrained one. But you know the absolute WORST part of this de-powerment period?

My companions.
>"You shouldn't be wandering around the streets by yourself in the first place. What if I'm not there to bail you out, again?" - Ange
>"Pffft…Watson, oh Watson, please leave this to the proper Witches." - Erika
>"Sorry, you're not allowed to ignore me unless you can beat me in arm wrestling!" - Sun
>"Don't worry, I'll be sure to protect my silly little cat~…" - Iron
>"ANOOOON THE TV IS BROKEN AGAAAAAIN" - Nymph
>"ANDROID DAN NOW HAS A SPONSORSHIP! OH YEAH!" - Guess who
>"Erm…maybe you should leave this to us?" - Eyes

Well. There was a plus side to all of that, despite all the nagging and protectiveness (or general day-to-day sitcom situations) of my companions. The strain isn't so bad if I use an old standby of mine from many jumps ago. For the first time in centuries, Kamen Rider enters the multiverse once again.

More than one villain, by the time I'm finished, screams "DAMN YOU, DECADE!"
>>
File: Dmx26-18a.jpg (184KB, 393x551px) Image search: [Google]
Dmx26-18a.jpg
184KB, 393x551px
>>53623825
You have to flip 5 dragon fortresses to form Voltron
>>
>>53619741
Marvel Magic, maybe?
New gods pop up in Marvel, occasionally.
Hercules and some of his friends beat the shit out of a trio of modern deities once.
>>
>>53623840
>"Sorry, you're not allowed to ignore me unless you can beat me in arm wrestling!" - Sun
Challenge her to a bed wrestling contest. An under the covers match, lights off.
>>
>>53623840
>"DAMN YOU, DECADE!"
Ah, that never stops being awesome.

>Sun
...that reminds me. Didn't you kill a version of her in God of Highschool? Isn't that kind of awkward?
>>
>>53623773
No. I've been busy doing other stuff. I'm trying to finish S1 but after binging on 4 episodes then blandness of it got to me. I'm gonna try for another few episodes this week. Right now none the characters have anything going for them except for a few things.

I was thinking of having Major Aliens be packaged. Everything else will be just assortment of powers. So Kryptonians will have Super Strength, Durablity...etc. all for like 500cp. Martins samething, they get a package of powers. Then individual powers like Super Strength, or Poison spikes. They'll be offered without any packages.
>>
Are there any other perks similar to Opposite Magic from Anima? I wanted Latent Blood, so I didn't have enough for it.
>>
>>53623816
Jump #355: Samurai Jack
>Ace of Wands, reversed: The herald of birth, invention, or upheaval.
>Age: 22
>Location: The Dome of Doom
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (+300) Fifty Years Have Passed..., Bloodless Violence, The Dome of Doom
Looks like I'm going to be here for the long haul. The especially annoying thing is that I could probably kill Aku myself... but unfortunately there are many reasons why such a course of action is not desirable. Fortunately, most of the issues I'll face won't require my blade to be blooded, which is crucial. Even starting at the Dome of Doom doesn't mean I have to actually kill my opponents. Just hold them off until I win.
>Navigation (Free, Drop-In)
Well, it never hurts to know the way around.
>Acrobatics (1200)
I'm going to be doing a lot of moving about. It's important to stay in shape.
>Polyglotism (1100)
Being able to speak everyone's language is helpful, too.
>Martial Arts (1000, Drop-In)
Just in case I don't want to use my sword. Or if I find someone living.
>Shapeshifting (600)
Useful. Rarely used, but this is practically unlimited shapeshifting, if imperfect.
>Enhanced Senses (Free, Drop-In)
>Enhanced Agility (500, Drop-In)
>Enhanced Stamina (400, Drop-In)
>Enhanced Durability (200, Drop-In)
Let's call the four of these the "I want to actually live through fifty years of the future that is Aku" package.
>Enchanted Weapon (0, Drop-In)
Another upgrade for the Black Blade. I'm almost certain it was already unbreakable and able to affect the intangible or purely magical... but honestly, why take chances?

And so it came to pass that fifty years had passed from the time that the samurai called Jack found himself flung into the future by the vile being that called itself Aku. Jack himself had continued to rove the lands all time, although being beaten down by time, the temptation of ending his own life loomed.
>>
File: Nicol Bolas.jpg (110KB, 390x543px) Image search: [Google]
Nicol Bolas.jpg
110KB, 390x543px
Look at how weak Nicol Bolas is in this Anime Card Game compared to the 5th dimensional bullshit i posted from the same card game

Japan is bizarre
>>
>>53623930
So we just need to go to a Duel Monsters jump, then we can GG everything else.
>>
>>53620159
For yourself?
No idea.
But I'm pretty sure either G.I. Joe has a perk that makes nameless enemies easier to beat based on how much they distinguish themselves.
Like, you'd be able to run through a bunch of Hydra mooks, but not their leader, if he happened to have a cool hat or something.
>>
>>53623926
The Daughters of Aku confronted the samurai, who did truly try to kill him. Everything he was, everything he had, all destroyed by them. Save for the magic sword that he'd lost years before. He was hunted by them and turned his blade on one of them, only realizing they were human beings when he engaged one directly; he sliced Avi from shoulder to hip with a dagger that he used to collapse the temple, and when she stumbled and fell against the wall her mask cracked and fell off. Still, he collapsed the temple and fled.

The seven of them caught up to him in a snowfield. Jack systematically disabled them; he thought he'd killed one, and though she was slow, she still kept up with the others. There was no need for him to go that far. Certainly it took more restraint, it made the fight a bit closer than it might have otherwise been, but things ended much the same. Jack and Ashi fell from the cliff; the other six, broken and bleeding, were found by a wandering traveller.

When Jack and Ashi made it back to the mainland some time later, they found the traveller waiting for them, in a meditative pose. In front of him, a fire, and to either side... six young girls, also in meditative poses. Jack and Ashi prepared for battle once they disembarked, only to find the man holding up a hand. Looking at the six girls, they saw none wielded their weapons, still sitting in meditation.

>"It has been a very long time since I have seen you," Jack said hesitantly, raising a hand as well. After glancing at her sisters, Ashi did the same.

"Nearly fifty years, old friend," answered the traveller, smiling warmly, lowering his hand. "I seem to have run across a few of your, er... friends. I told them that you would bring their sister to them, safe and sound."
>>
>>53623886
IT'S NOT LIKE THAT SHUT UP
>>53623888
More than a little. It doesn't help there isn't that much chemistry as far as companions go since I spent so much of that Grail War and the following jumps out of commission. If anything, she gets along better with Iron and Eyes than me. I need to get back to my old self before I can really mend that rift, since so far all she's seen of me is the weak has-been Jumper who needs to be saved constantly. Kind of like Xuanzang, oddly.

I try not to think of them as the same person, but then I remember how I killed Mori-Jin in a desperate gambit to save my own life.

It's...it has colored a few talks I've had with Sun, yes.
>>
>>53623952
>"Yeah," Ashi murmured, uncomfortably, looking between them and Jack, as though preparing herself for violence. Jack nodded a small bit, concern on his face. "We've had much to speak of," replied the samurai. "But she is blinded by hate."

"As are they all," the traveller added. "But despite this they are honorable. The girls have given their word that if their sister was returned safely, they would at least hear you out before ... how was it put? Resuming the chase for their destiny." He sighed, shaking his head a small bit, before standing and looking behind himself, beyond the beach. "I miss this place," he admitted softly. "It was beautiful once. Do you remember the cherry trees?"

>"Yes, I do," the samurai said with a sigh, as he joined the traveller sitting at the fire. The six girls were no longer meditating, but were silent, watching. Ashi stepped over to join them, uncertainly sitting with the others. "Once they stretched as far as the eye could see..."

As time went on, the samurai and the seven girls spoke of many things. The stars in the sky. The life in the ocean. Even the trivial, insects such as ladybugs. Ashi was taught by the traveller to meditate as he had taught the other six. While they had mixed reactions, Jack promised to show them the truth in the morning. And they once more promised to withhold the pursuit of their destiny until he had done so.

They left the traveller behind to his meditation, and saw the blasted groves. The cities. The ruins of villages. They discovered the truth of Aku and were universally repelled. And as one, they followed Jack, now a surrogate father and a much more worthy one than any parental figure they'd known before.

Jack rediscovered purpose with them, just as they found redemption with him. They did what they could to make things better; in time, Jack once more was able to return to where he had lost his sword, and rediscover it while facing the truth of who he had become, against who he wanted to be.
>>
>>53623965
One of the daughters of Aku against an army was a victory. Seven? Hardly a battle. Their mother arrived and attempted to assassinate the samurai personally, and found the seven of them a unified front against her. She tried to fight them. Tried to engage them. They repelled everything she threw at them. And in the end, when it seemed she might finally win... she fell from the cliff to the sea, dashed upon the rocks below.

And so it came to pass that the samurai called Jack and the seven girls who called themselves his daughters came to his tower to confront him, an army at their back. When Aku prepared to flee, he realized that the seven of them were a part of him. He did his best to take control of them... not expecting them to be able to draw on their bonds between each other, the bond that had developed with the samurai. They resisted. It was uncertain at first, but rapidly... they'd resisted and found themselves instead empowered. And then they began to openly fight.

>"How dare you talk back to your father!"
>"You're NOT our father."
>"Yes I am!"
>"No. He is."
>"FOOLS!"

And when Aku prpeared to flee, Ashi realized: "We have his powers."

Jack was sent back by the seven girls, and they fled the bleak future with him. When they arrived in the past, they scattered and left Jack to his grim work; the seven of them felt Aku leave the mortal plane as the tower collapsed. Jack returned to his home, his adoptive daughters with him.

The celebrations of Aku's defeat rung throughout the world and lasted for days on end.

As the celebration drew to a close, an otherworldly aircraft of silver and gold set down at the docks. A traveller disembarked, robed in a garment that looked like the night sky, and strode forth to meet the samurai and his girls.
>>
If a jumper went to 40k's warp and personally killed a Chaos God, what would happen?
>>
>>53623988
>"It has been a very long time since I have seen you," Jack said, clasping the traveller's hand.

With a smile, the traveller said, "Not so long as it seems. My time in this world has drawn to a close, but I was granted leave to bring the Epoch here so that I might see all of you one last time. Ladies, I'm pleased to see you well."

>They bowed their heads. Avi said, quietly, "We still owe you a debt."

He waved a hand. "Pah! Think nothing of it. You went through a terrible ordeal. I'm simply happy to have helped unshackle you from what your destiny might have been. Even if the future Aku created never came to pass... life is what you make of it."

>Ashi froze, a look of horror slowly overtaking her face. "Without Aku... we would have never existed." Identical looks of horror grew upon the faces of her sisters and the samurai himself.

"You're not wrong," the traveller murmured, inclining his head. "But you recall the meditation, on the beach? As I said when I showed you all... destiny may not lead you where you expect. I helped unshackle you from those chains, even if they might have sought to reach back in time. You are all safe here. I saw to it."

>"Thank you, my friend. It seems we owe a greater debt than we knew." The samurai, and the daughters of Jack, bowed deeply, looking up only when the traveller started laughing once more.

"Ha! No, it is I who owe you a debt. You've saved countless people, it's about time someone helped save you as well. No, you are part of why I am who I am, my friend, more than you could ever know. If you want to repay any debt you feel you owe... then live your lives. Be happy. I wish all of you you nothing but the best... but it's time for me to move on."

>The samurai smiled. "Safe travels."
>>
>>53623939
>So we just need to go to a Duel Monsters jump, then if our jumpers don't die, we can GG everything else.
>>
>>53624013
Jumps, at minimum, offer the perks, abilities, and tools necessary to survive in that universe.

Easy. Just don't get involved in dumb bullshit.
>>
File: Cake Doctor of Surprise.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cake Doctor of Surprise.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>53624013
I dont even want to explain the clusterfuck that is Duel Masters lore

Im 90% sure time and space broke and rebooted itself like 10 times, not even counting STILL CONTINUING anime continuity
>>
>>53624076
So when are you making it.
>>
>>53623997
Assuming that the Death of a Chaos God won't destroy the galaxy then the followers and Demons of said Chaos God would lose all of their powers and be picked apart and killed by the other 3.

You also would be instantly targeted by pretty much everyone in the universe for what you did. The Imperium would want to dissect you to fin out how you did it and repeat it on the others, and the other Chaos Gods would want to kill you before you kill them.
>>
>>53624030
Hahaha. Oh, fuck. Wow, uh, that's funny, anon. Be honest, do you really believe that? Because there's certainly no rules for it, and there are quite a few jumps for which that's not true.
>>
File: wat.png (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 852x480px
>>53624089
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN
WHEN I FEEL LIKE WRITING ANYTHING in which im keeping multiple wips in stasis because i dont feel like writing anything
AND WHEN I'VE LOST CONTROL OF MY LIFE
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-04-22h43m49s83.png (609KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-04-22h43m49s83.png
609KB, 810x456px
>>53624013
>>53624030
>>53623727

im laughing so fucking hard
>>
>>53623953
>IT'S NOT LIKE THAT SHUT UP

Never change Heavens, never change.
>>
>>53624118
That was the intended design process when Quicksilver opened /jc/ to other jumpmakers, that jumps be able to stand alone and offer just enough to let people survive without dipping into drawbacks.
>>
File: Dominaria.jpg (67KB, 670x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dominaria.jpg
67KB, 670x420px
Dominating Jump when?
>>
>>53624136
Yes yes, we get it, you enjoy being a troll. I'm guessing you also enjoy being part of the problem right up there along with Valeria.
>>
>>53624158
After Legend of Koizumi.
>>
>>53624158
When you make it.
>>
>>53624171
Looks like someone overdosed on salt tonight.
>>
>>53623953
So she's the one challenging you to bedroom matches?

>Mai-Monkeysex.png
>>
File: 1490267238245.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1490267238245.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>53624171

>Implying I'm not an enabler, which is 3 times worse than a problem
>>
>>53624204
Way to keep proving my point, shitheel.
>>
>>53624213
>>
>>53624204
Technically, wouldn't you be both? Also, damn you, Shadow Realm is killing me. I want everything.
>>
>>53623953
Said Heavens as he made horny female Saiyan companion options.
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>53624242
>>
>>53624183
Ew.
>>
File: 1495689843028.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495689843028.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>53624242

>whistles innocently

>>53624235
Yes

I'm a menace to society
Lock me up before I do something crazy

I like making jumps that allow for a whole variety of builds, cause I like to think of a jump document as a way to 'create a character' rather than a shopping list. I try my damndest to avoid OTB, with only one jump i've made taht I know is really suffering from it. Still, effort was made at least. The indecision only proves I succeeded at making most options appealing.
>>
>>53624301
Indeed. There are so many options and combinations available that it's really hard to choose. You did a good job.
>>
>>53622166
>>53622168
Thanks!
>>
>>53622182
Ah, yes.
The Michael Bay of Jumpmakers.
>>
>>53624470
I thought that was Cenanon?
>>
Does your choice of undead species in generic Universal Monster grant any extra abilities?
>>
>>53624470
>>53624493
Can we have more correlations between Jumpmakers and famous directors? Who is the Steven Spielberg of our big names? The Quentin Tarantino? The Kubrick?
>>
>>53624530
Presumably, yes, along with their weaknesses.
>>
>>53623953
Quick question. Why is a replica of Frieza's Battleship 400 CP while a regen tank is 600 when Frieza's ship would have several of those tanks on it?
>>
Jumpers, what are the most important perks/items for your chains?
>>
>>53624546
>The Kubrick
Kubrick put a stupid amount of detail and perfection into his stuff, right? So obviously that's Dirge.
>>
>>53624546
I'm definitely the Uwe Boll, if we're doing this.
>>
>>53624530
It is stated in the origin that it makes you a bit stronger/tougher than a normal human.
>>
>>53624553
Pokeglot.
>>
>>53624573
Tommy Wiseau is Dirge
>>
>>53624573
So you think Kubricks a hack and all his movies are pretentious garbage only fit for peasants like SB?
>>
>>53624129
So given you're in /jc/, the bottom criteria is already fulfilled?
>>
>>53624640
Aww, shitkun. Senpai's never going to notice you like that.
>>
>>53624573
>mentioning Dirge
>around the shitbags that're online at the moment

Bad idea mate.
>>
>>53624573
Dirge is a piece of shit, all his jumps are terribly written and full of OC, and he's an SBer, so obviously the most apt comparison would be M Night Shyamalan.
>>
>>53624573
No, Dirge is the guy who directed Birdemic Shock and Terror.
>>
File: mima.gif (812KB, 552x516px) Image search: [Google]
mima.gif
812KB, 552x516px
>>53624649
>>
>>53624683
I'm not going to tiptoe around the dumbass.
>>
I see the peasants today are out in force.
>>
>>53624692
>>53624709
>literally 1 minute apart

The most obvious samefagging, shithead.
>>
>>53624546
The only one I can think of is that Cool Cats must be Tarantino.
And whoever made Dead Space and SCP must be Hitchcock.
Which author is Guillermo del Toro?
>>
>>53624573
Dirge is so bad a writter that there's no director shitty enough to compare him to. Not even comparing his jumps to The Room or Birdemic is enough, those movies at least have the decency of being recognized as shit by the general public, Dirge's jumps will never get the publicity and disdain from the whole of humanity that they deserve.
>>
>>53624301
Oh You made the Shadow Relam jump? I have such hard time deciding what type of dragon to be since I'm also trying to take some of the dragon companions. I thought about taking Dark Magican Girl but I don't know that much about what she's like.
>>
>>53624780
>Stupid baka dirge
>It's not like I l-like him or anything
>He's just so baka
>>
So, can I only take on Destiny in the exalted mortals gauntlet? It's never explicitly stated and I've not read through a bunch of gauntlets to know what's normal for this sort of thing.
>>
Once again I find myself fucking disappointed in the state of /jc/'s shitposting.

There's no care or effort put in. This is the equivalent of fucking soulless cubicle work. Effortless desk-jockeying.
>>
>>53624780
So how do you feel about Red?
>>
>>53624573
Dirge totally would be Kubrick, especially with how he gave extra attention to certain details no one really cared about in his pursuit of perfection. That's a good one.

>>53624581
Who?

>>53624775
I could see Cats as Tarantino, super stylized stuff compared to other people, giver of very few shits. I dunno who Toro would be, do we even have anyone that really mixes dark fantasy stuff with giant robots among other things?
>>
>>53624817
You can take multiple I think, I would recommend at least taking the Celestial daugherus.
>>
>>53624845
He's one of those film producers you don't want touching anything, because of his black fingers that ruin whatever they touch. Yet he keeps getting work.
>>
>>53624546
Ooh, who am I?

The guy who made Food Fight?
>>
>>53624822
You know, the funny thing is that they're actually used to be more effort put into it a year or two ago. Certainly, it was still pretty poor, but there was at least an ATTEMPT. And, for a time? It actually worked, really well in fact. I want to say it was...two years ago? Maybe more? It was during the time when everyone thought DeSu was gone for good. Every thread we had ended in an argument or a shitstorm, you just couldn't escape it, and it would often carry on into the next thread. This lasted for about twenty or so threads, I believe, maybe more. However, recently there has been less and less actual effort put into shitposting, it's just the same thing over and over again. It's almost sad.
>>
>>53624863
See, I would, but I'm not really feeling it. They're cute and all, but Ten-Thousand Winter Nights is making me feel bad with his whole situation, so I'm definitely taking that poor guy with me.

I also don't know what half the words in this gauntlet mean and they're not being explained well, but I'm doing the best I can.
>>
>>53624845
>Who?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll
>>
>>53624822
>>53624912
>they're
there* Shit, hate it when I do that.
>>
>>53624813
Most people here recognize that Dirge's jumps should be removed from the drive because they aren't good enough to even be considered on the same level as bancho's jumps. It's just a few people that say otherwise trying to be a contrarian
>>
>>53624924
The Daughterus can help you prepare for that!
>>
File: 1388462834272.jpg (103KB, 281x286px) Image search: [Google]
1388462834272.jpg
103KB, 281x286px
>>53624546
>TFW Zack Snyder
>>
>>53624840
Reds Satan.
So think Rock and Roll not movies.
>>
>>53624946
Nah. It's mostly just you and a few other samefags with a hateboner. It'll start with Dirge's jumps, then you'll swap your attention over to another jumpmaker or set of jumps. Then another. Then some more.

You will never be happy until the drive's empty and /jc/ doesn't exist, which is why I'm glad you keep getting proven wrong.
>>
>>53624924
Ten Thousand Winter Nights doesn't offer enough CP to deal with it on it's own, you need multiple scenarios so you can combine the CP into enough to deal with each of them.
>>
>>53624947
I dunno man. I guess I could at least help them out, even if I don't take them with me.

How buff would I need to be to protect both of them?
>>
>>53624989
Trust me bro I'm basically crippled and buying shit left and right
>>
>>53624882
I dunno! I don't actually know all that many directors.

>>53624925
Oooh, shit, I think I remember this guy now.
>>
>>53624956
But you're actually good, for the most part.
>>
File: extra-thicc-18058228.png (55KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
extra-thicc-18058228.png
55KB, 500x303px
>>53624946
>Most people

>Long ago in a distant thread, I Timmy the shitposting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable whining. But a foolish productive jumpmaker wielding an excellent jump stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final version could be uploaded I RAEGED at everyone sending the thread into the future where my shitposting is thread consensus. Now the fool seeks to return the thread to the past and undo the salt that is Timmy.
>>
File: Jumper and Friends 3.jpg (634KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper and Friends 3.jpg
634KB, 1400x1000px
>>53620979
Asides from Kirby, do you know of any Jumps that give you lots of companions in a single slot?

So far I've found the following:

Darkstalkers: 4 Cursed, 4 Blooded

Kerbal Space Program: 20 Specialists, 4 Pilots, potentially 200+ regulars

Skull Girls: 100 soldiers

GATE: 8 combat trained retainers

Swords and Sorcery: 40 fighters

Trigun: 12 man posse

Vanquish: 2000+ killer robots

Does anyone know of a jump that I missed?

Platoon: 39-70+ soldiers (This jump can also be used to fold all the above companions into a single slot.)
>>
>>53624956
>Zack Snyder
H-hey, don't cry. . .300 was cool, right?
>>
File: Extra Thicc.png (256KB, 333x750px) Image search: [Google]
Extra Thicc.png
256KB, 333x750px
How do you prefer your waifus Jumpers? Slim or EXTRA THICC?
>>
>>53625034
Not inundated in stale and shitty memes.
>>
>>53625034
>THICC
When will this shitty meme die?
>>
File: Oh Shit My Eyes.png (129KB, 467x345px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit My Eyes.png
129KB, 467x345px
>>53624546
>tfw I don't know anything about directors, so I can't make comparisons
>>
>>53625034
prepubescent
>>
>>53624912
Why would anyone actually bother to put in any effort in their shitposting if they people are just going to bite low quality bait anyway?
>>
File: 1271464935505.png (107KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
1271464935505.png
107KB, 459x356px
>>53624959
>>53624840
>>
>>53624995
Yeah no, you will not be fighting the Wild Hunt. Unless you are importing some seriously op Weapon/Armor with those options you won't be defeating even one dragonblood.

You will be hiding them and avoiding conflict with exalts, you just need to start somewhere smart and be a responsible parent/older sibling. Start in a city that doesn't hate Celestials and stay there while being as quiet as possible, just cleaning up after the trouble a pair of young Celestials would cause is enough problems for you to deal with.
>>
>>53625034
Don't really care, but a nice pair of legs is usually a bonus.
>>
>>53625034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
>>
>>53624982
If it ends the dirgeposting honestly I don't mind if all of his jumps are removed. I know where to find them for myself anyways.
>>
>>53624995
>How buff would I need to be to protect both of them?
Do not even think about direct conflict with the ones who would be after them. Actually do everything you can to keep the Dynasts from knowing they exist. Be smart and import a nice weapon/power armor if you can.
>>
>>53625067
>>53622985?
Sorry to attack you like this.
>>
>>53625049
Hey me neither dude. I don't know anybody that focuses on dark, psychological stuff and occasionally branches out into bright and sunshiny things with mixed success.
>>
File: content aware crying cat meme.jpg (23KB, 426x328px) Image search: [Google]
content aware crying cat meme.jpg
23KB, 426x328px
How easy is it to prank call Aku, and how does he react to it?
>>
>>53625070
>Yeah no, you will not be fighting the Wild Hunt.
Fuck you and your Exalted wank.
>>
>>53625108
You know that, while it'll end the "Dirgeposting" which has been rare anyway nowadays it'll just turn into <insert other namefag here>posting, right?

Right?

You know they just want to kill off the Drive, right?
>>
>>53624995
Not very, your main goal should be to create a starting situation where they are as safe as possible keeping the combination of Celestial nonsense and childhood from getting them or you killed.

More about planning and parenting skills than being tough, once it comes down to being tough. . . well you're a mortal in exalted, don't let it come to that.
>>
>>53625129
I imagine that while Aku's phone number isn't really in the public domain a Jumper with some hacking skills can probably find it.

As for how he'd react it depends, if its only one prank call he probably be just confused, if its more then one and starts to annoy him he'd try to kill you if he can find you.

He's a bit petty like that.
>>
>>53625133
Anon, the thing you don't realize is that the reason they're wanking wimpy ass Dragonblooded so hard is so they can turn around and justify wanking themselves over how powerful they are as Dragonblooded, since if their enemies weren't effective invincible to mortals then they could never use that as the basis for their own bullshit.
>>
File: ayla sitting.png (279KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
ayla sitting.png
279KB, 600x773px
>>53625034
How about STRONK?
>>
File: Fucking seriously.jpg (11KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking seriously.jpg
11KB, 307x307px
>>53625129
Considering how casually Scaramouche was able to call Aku, probably pretty easily, though you'll need his phone number first. As for how he'd react? Probably something like this.
>>
>>53625112
Fucked if I know of a good answer.
>>
File: 1495338515699.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495338515699.png
309KB, 500x500px
>>53625129
Considering Scaramouche calls him directly, and Aku doesn't recognize who it is?
Your only real danger is that Aku can do scrying magic, so you should probably have some way to block that before you start purposefully trying to fuck up his day.

After that the real problem is actually getting his phone number. Most people seem to go visit him directly, so I don't imagine it's just listed in the phone book or anything.
>>
>>53625133
It is a Gauntlet and anon is a mortal, he should not be fighting a force of elite dragonblooded. Even if he imports the kind of bullshit weapon and/or armor he would need to fight them it still wouldn't be a fight you would want to have around children.
>>
>>53625220
Alright, thanks anyway.
>>
>>53625193
>>53625133
It's a gauntlet. Dragon blood aren't all that amazing compared to a lot of things in the chain, but they can still clean a normal human's clock without noticeable effort.
>>
So is Makoto and She-of-fair-eyes destined for forbidden love because their exalted mates or whatever?

How does this shit work?
>>
>>53625226
Dragonblooded aren't that tough though. Even the strongest, oldest, highest Essence Dragonblooded are barely Exalts. They're trash tier mobs, barely fit for an MMO's starting area enemies.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>53624006
>>
>>53625193
A mortal with martial arts and luck could beat a low essence DB, they cannot defeat the fucking Wild Hunt led by some of the most powerful DBs in the world.

>>53625291
Yes but mortals are vermin, the wild hunt are like a pack of poorly fed dogs chasing after children before those children figure out how to use guns.

Mortals are like rats who hope the dogs don't get hungry or that the children don't get bored.
>>
>>53625139
I don't think they'll be able to lump anyone else in with Dirge at all. We haven't driven anyone else away like him, and there's no other jumpmaker that's just gone off and made their own drive.
>>
>>53625226
Even those 'children'(Read; A Lunar and Solar Exalt, who even at Essence 1, are more powerful than a Dragonblood could ever hope to be) could kill all of those dragonblooded on their own with basically no effort.
>>
>>53625324
Nope, you're just wanking Exalted.
>>
>>53625290
TLDR Version: When Sol Invictus and Luna made their Exaltations they decided Solars would be the leaders, and so every Luna Exaltation was "tied" to a single Solar Exaltation.

They aren't, necessarily, gonna fall in love. But they will have a strong bond. Be it as lovers, friends, rivals, or even hated enemies if pushed far enough.
>>
>>53625133
>>53625354
Wait.

Wait, so you're saying...he's wanking Exalted...against Exalted?

The fuck am I even reading.
>>
>>53625351
There is no such thing as an Essence 1 Lunar or Solar, only mortals are that weak. Even DBs start at E2.
>>
>>53625290
In the First Age I believe Lunars and Solars worked together, Lunars doing stuff for their Solar mates.

This connection still persists today in the exaltation.

Lunar and Solar mates do not have to be romantic, specifically. It can manifest as an intense rivalry, bitter enemies, or a close relationship of some sort.
>>
>>53625363
Don't forget that while the Lunar technically doesn't have to be the bottom in the relationship, the Bond and that one Charm Solars can learn greatly predispose them towards being the bottom in the relationship.
>>
>>53625330
Dirgeposting is literally identical in methodology and posting style to the old Redposting, or the antagonism directed randomly at any given jumpmaker around this time of day.
>>
>>53625324
Then I imagine the idea is more to pick them off slowly vietcong-style rather than charge in guns blazing. The Lintha/Fae Charms give a much better edge for assymetric warfare, but I think the war god Essence pattern thing is the best buff to mote economy-which is what all combat in Exalted can be abstracted to anyway
>>
>>53625330
>implying they even think about shit like that
>>
>>53625404
Except there's a reason to care when it's one of our jumpmakers. When it isn't, why bother?
>>
>>53625368
There's multiple people arguing different points in this conversation, but the person in question is wanking Exalts, specifically Dragonblooded, relative to Mortals. Someone else is saying that Dragonblooded are mooks and barely Exalts compared to Solars and Lunars, and in turn, wanking Solars and Lunars. Another guy is just saying that Exalted in general is being wanked way to hard.
>>
>>53625425
Dude, that guy is the very troll you're talking about, I think you might have noticed. Stop replying to him.
>>
>>53625409
That could work but it would be better to avoid the conflict all together, when a powerful force wants to kill you and your charges it is best that they don't know you exist.

A strong mortal can defeat a weak dragonblood, if they are clever and avoid direct fights they might be able to defeat stronger or more numerous Dragonbloods, and the Daughterus (if you are willing to put them in a fight) could probably take on a moderatly strong Dragonblood or two as children by virtue of being Celestial Exalted.

Direct conflict with the Wild Hunt however is not possible, you are a mortal in the Gauntlet and the daughterus are children. They may be strong enough to treat the Hunt like a mild nuisance in a decade or two but while you're protecting them? No, best to avoid them.
>>
>Quirk Marriage
>Animal Voice + Telepathy

We discount Aquaman now?
>>
>>53625536
More like that kid with the Heart Ring from Captain Planet since you work on everything.
>>
>>53625536
>>53625548
All sorts of animals I mean instead of just water based ones like was implied by the Aquaman reference.
>>
>>53625559
I get you. Neat.
>>
>>53625520
I completely agree? I would have assumed anyone taking on the Hunt would hit and run like it was going out o fstyle
>>
>>53625568
Several other anons were talking about them like they were weaklings that a mortal jumper and two children could fight head on.
>>
>>53625563
It's a really good combo I never thought about though, nice. It basically circumvents many of the limitations both individual Quirks had. No real need to read animals minds and it's real hard to drown out your commands when you're beaming them straight into their heads.
>>
>>53625585
In any other setting, even for other gauntlets, people would be ashamed to wank basic bitches like dragonblooded to such an extent, but the fans of this setting are so autistic that they're willing to say anything to hype up the power levels of even weaklings.
>>
So, I assume getting the power of a god of martial arts in the exalted mortals gauntlet would let you use terrestrial martial arts, right?

It's not stated, but it costs about 400cp more and it would make sense. I don't like to assume
>>
>>53625627
Why even bother? Terrestrial Martial Arts are shitty, cost a relatively large amount, and won't actually help you against anything you would need them for.
>>
>>53625678
I'm just grasping at whatever looks cool because I have no idea what most of these words mean.
>>
>>53625615
Anon in what world is saying that one mortal with minimal magic powers and two children with decent but unsuited for combat magic powers cannot fight several dozen trained warriors with weak magic wank?

>>53625627
Any mortal essence user can learn Terrestrial martial arts, they aren't actually all that good but they are charms and that is a big deal for mortals.
>>
>>53625591
I just like beastmaster powers, so I thought it'd be a cool marriage.
>>
> Decide to roll separately for each scenario in the gauntlet I'm gonna try out
> Roll two 100s and a seven
what is this
>>
>>53625678
Something in Orgiastic Fugitive Style lets me boost my fighting skills by taking a shot at the start of a combo and I need the excuse to drink so my companions won't bug me about being an alcoholic.
>>
>>53625748
You nailed two scenarios, so hard that you attracted the attention of Great Cthulhu who ate you during your third scenario.
>>
>>53625615
>people would

Speak for yourself, MUH WARRIOR PRIDE is a fucking retarded reason to fight from a position of weakness
>>
>>53625769
>you broke Oramus' SEVEN wings one night after having a drunk dream about dragons, and he is now unleashed upon Creation in all his sanity-destroying glory

FTFY
>>
>>53625697
Anon, take a look at any other gauntlet on the drive and tell me the degree of challenge we expect a mundane, powerless human to be capable of achieving, even without being able to just bring in whatever bullshit weapons and armor we've prepared ahead of time.

What you'll see is the we expect you to be able to solve puzzles to seal totally immortal beings who are otherwise pretty dangerous, fight and kill hoards of eldritch horrors before somehow slaying an Elder God expy, piloting a helpless idiot princess to become a queen despite literally everything in the world trying to kill her, survive Halo and the war with the Covenant, and the literally, complete extermination of modern humanity to the last man, and a bunch of other shit.

Point is, Gauntlets are meant to be a measuring stick of how far you've progressed, to show what you can do even without your powers and resources. You should be able to kill a Dragonblood with your bare hands without taking anything in that gauntlet if you're worth your salt. If you can't, then you can take the baby route and import an Infinity+1 Sword to kill all the Dragonbloods in the world without trying anyway, before cleaving all of Creation in half by accident.
>>
>>53621297
They're not incomplete, they were designed that way.
>>
>>53625989
The gauntlet states that you only have the powers you buy in that gauntlet, and no access to your warehouse.
>>
>>53625989
kinda sad mine's not mentioned but eh, you're just making your point.
>>
>>53621458
>Yggdrasil in Digimon
Isn't that just the personality-less embodiment of the Digimon World's program itself?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

Rolling to see if I die
>>
>>53626032
He seduced it so hard it grew a personality.
>>
>>53626039
You've gotta be kidding me, it's literally a dude in a good suit of armor with a nice sword against me, who has some kinda weird powers of a got of martial arts and all of my companions and the daughterus, what the fuck

I mean, I wanna stay true to the gauntlet and say he killed me, but how is that possible
>>
>>53626039
DED
>>
>>53625989
You fight and kill the hordes of eldritch horrors by working as a team with other adventurers. You SOLVE PUZZLES to seal the immortal beings, not jump dick-first to slap them into submission (inb4 cocky Jumper joke). Mentoring the princess is a purely intellectual and charismatic challenge, and one does not win a war against the Covenant by tackling their lasers head on.

Nobody's saying you can't fight the Dragonblooded, they're saying you don't do it by throwing your ass on their swords.

Forget the other reasons, this one in particular is
>>
>>53626032
People have kinda just started doing dumb shit now because they can.
>>
>>53626060
wow you mean rolling often results in totally nonsensical results who could have thought that
>>
>>53626039
RIP
>>
>>53626060
It's almost like a mindless program doesn't care about your fluff and just spits out random numbers when you poke it.
>>
>>53626060
>a dude in a good suit of armor with a nice sword

Would you describe this man as being imbecilic or naive in some fashion? Perhaps reckless or incompetent? Does he adhere to a code of conduct ascribed to a high-ranking warrior caste that might be found in an East Asian island society? Does his sword possess qualities or abilities inexplicable by science and perceived to be occult or supernatural in origin?
>>
>>53622960
He's gearing up to treat the Primaris like Emps treated the Marines. Muh deep cyclic history wankery from GW.
>>
>>53626060
If it's any consolation, there have been worse upsets in the setting.

One of the scariest Primordials got routed by a single Solar, the Solars as a whole lost to a Sidereal/Dragonblooded tag team at the height of their power and madness, and there was that one time a fucking Raksha almost defeated the Unconquered Sun.

Don't worry about it, even though 2e's rules are apparently intended to be ironclad underlying facets of the local metaphysics its' history is littered with people who lost battles they really really shouldn't have.
>>
>>53626060
You know, if you were playing a PnP game in that situation you'd have a + to your roll.
>>
>>53626103
Why, even if he were not all these things he's still adventuring in a world after society's collapsed in which the machinations of a shapeshifting master of darkness threaten the entire world.

At least anon didn't live long enough for that warrior to meet his teenage Ebon Dragon-akuma sidekick.
>>
>>53626080
>>53626101
>>53626103
>>53626107
>>53626112
Nah, listen, I ain't backing outta this shit
This fucking metal, magical batman motherfucker killed me, straight up
Maybe I fell over on a rock and broke my neck or something

It's probably cooler having a nemesis now anyway
>>
Wait, I remembered got a better one for stupid upsets: One of the Deathlords was scared away by THREE GODS TELLING A SPOOKY STORY

Despite having access to Solars Charms from living in the First Age, which should have given her the power to see through bullshit
>>
>>53626145
Good on ya.

Personally, I wanna believe it went something like this. Especially the ambiguous mutual kill after someone hauled the mortal's badly wounded ass off the battlefield:
>>
>>53626151
Some of the Deathlords are absolutely terrifying and have caused horrific damage to Creation
Others are just kind of pathetic.
>>
>>53626151
Pretty sure you are talking about Great Forks in which case those gods are pretty damned impressive. Treat with groups of young Solars as equals impressive.
>>
>>53626194
>forgot link
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xbGkNgtOAQ
>>
>>53626151
The deathlords are literally the only solars who were stupid enough to make deals with the neverborn after the great curse was lifted by their deaths.
>>
>>53624811

She's kind of the girl next door, honestly. Perky, adventurous, compassionate. She's the belle of the ball at her university, for damn good reason. (At least, that's my mentality on her, you're free to write her however since she's as much of a canvas as any of the other characters)

As for the dragons...
The main philosophical difference between them is this:

Blue Eyes go "I was born into the strongest family in this world, I have high expectations and a noble lineage, I should hone and find new expressions of my own natural borne abilities and make others like me as well as strive to make my mark among the Mausoleum of White"

Red Eyes go "I need to get stronger for me and my kin, no matter what. No ground is sacred, no path forbidden. All that matters is staying alive, and staying on top. I'll desecrate the world, my soul and my body to ensure we are the best."

So think which of those two approaches sounds more like your deal.
>>
File: 1496643284129.jpg (641KB, 1479x857px) Image search: [Google]
1496643284129.jpg
641KB, 1479x857px
>Heavensanon and Sun Wu-kong.
>>
>>53626026
You don't even read the document did you? There's an option in the Gauntlet itself that lets you import a weapon and another armor, which means you can import your ultimate weapon and armor set at your discretion.

>>53626069
And? All those things are indicative of improvement of your basic essential abilities. The point was to show the depth of challenge and the range of skill sets required. Gauntlets reduce you to a powerless state where they only resource you have to rely on is your own cultivated skills. By the time you would take the Gauntlet, you could have gone through thousands of years of bullshit and forgotten more than a DB will ever learn.

And you still ignore the fact that the gauntlet gives you the option to bring in your bullshit super-weapons and super-armor to supplement all of that.
>>
>>53626200
I know the Syndics are pretty much the most based non-Incarnae gods but this was an ESSENCE 10 SOLAR they keikaku'd. One of the beings that spearheaded the Primordial War, except more powerful than during their most famous victory!

>>53626198
On the other hand, there is also a Deathlord who literally turns into a cute girl to fuck the reincarnations of people he hated so he can trick them into killing each other

so the Deathlords ARE actually the absolute chodes among the First Age Solars
>>
>>53626229
Dark Magician Girl sounds like a total cute.
>>
>>53626234
I joined this debate later, but let me repeat myself: I NEVER argued you CAN'T beat a Dragonblooded under any circumstances. I'm also the guy giving all the upset examples, so I wouldn't even rule out taking one on head on.

I'm simply saying setting out to fight them openly worsens your chances far more than picking them off by blindsiding, considering their gimmick is buffing themselves by working as a team. I'm not even disagreeing about the experience thing, just pointing out that all of it should let you know a direct approach is a bad idea.

Didn't know about the import, tho
>>
>>53626234
Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, are there any charms to deal with equipment or items or what have you?
>>
help me jumpers I require some assistance figuring out what a "Lawful evil" character is like.

I need examples or scenarios to wrap my brain around a proper concept.
>>
>>53626230
>That feeling of shame and regret when you recognize the doujin
>>
>>53626234
Also? This post right here >>53625615 doesn't exactly scream "fight smart".

Sure, bring in Mjolnir or Excalibur or the Ruyi Jingu Bang and sucker punch them hard enough for their reincarnations to feel. But fighting someone because you feel the need to dickmeasure on powerlevels is retarded.

>>53626333
What do you mean deal with?
>>
>>53626352
The best archetype of a Lawful Evil character is someone who makes pacts for other peoples souls, does whatever they can to make the deal as lopsidedly in their favor as possible, including social manipulation, threats, lying, the works, but when the deal is done and closed they at least follow to the letter of the agreement.
>>
>>53625351
You shit on Exalted so hard and you've never even read it. Elder Dragonbloods stomp starting Celestials into paste, especially considering they fight in teams.
>>
>>53626352
Someone who is a dick, but follows rules about their dickery. An honorable knight who sticks by his dark lord's side but fights for him anyway, for example.

In Eberron there's this lawful evil vampire guy pretending to be his grandson who wants world peace but is willing to do whatever necessary thing he has to do to get it, for example.
>>
>>53625387
People need to stop acting like the charm with fluff describing it as incredibly rare and disliked is suddenly everywhere.
>>
>>53626352
A Lawful Evil character is one who wants to bring a certain order to the world in a malevolent manner. Generally this involves taking it over.

Examples include Dr. Doom, Lord Vetinari, Sauron and YHVH.
>>
>>53626406
And you gotta stop putting words in my mouth. I'm talking in terms of their metaphysical position relative to each other, not the reality. The Charm explicitly points out Lunars haven't been able to develop an equivalent that works against Solars.
>>
Does exalted social combat let me verbally annihilate someone so hard they become a literal steaming pile of dust? Are there any charms for that?

Do we have any perks for straight up ripping someone a new verbal asshole?
>>
>>53626399
That sounds more like lawful neutral in both examples.

A lawful evil character would be more like an evil nobleman who wishes to gather power and money and is willing to do some really nasty things to do it but still works within the kingdom and tries to appear to stick to the rules, because he can then take advantage of them
>>
>>53626424
Well, the vampire guy I talked about is canoncly Lawful Evil, so go tell that to Ted Baker or something.
>>
File: I want teeth like that.png (684KB, 680x1547px) Image search: [Google]
I want teeth like that.png
684KB, 680x1547px
Anons, do you have any distinctive facial features?
>>
>>53626422
Well, not that literally. There's a Dreams of the First Age Solar charm that lets you define people into being Creatures of Darkness (i.e. your shiny attack charms burn them like regular sunlight burns vampires), and another Charm that lets you condemn a small populace into Hell, which is Malfeas' asshole.

But no. Theion would've most likely had some, but Theion was butchered into Malfeas.
>>
>>53626352
It's evil that looks to establish order that benefits them, or has an honor system defined by their pride or nature. It's evil that has a purpose and consistent internal logic and way of going about their business.
>>
>>53626422
The highest rank for Charm (?) in Fallen London allows you to literally batter people with insults. The speech tree, whatever it was called.
>>
>>53626352

Way I've always seen it, "Lawful" translates to "honorable" and "Evil" translates to "exploitative" (Chaotic is "capricious" and Good is "Altruistic" if you're curious, at least the way I've tried to mentally map it)

So imagine someone who is honorable, someone who is true to their word, who honors their debts and in turn expects their debts honored

Someone who at the very least you can trust if it comes down to a vow, or a pact, or a contract

However, that person also wants to and will exploit others as long as it doesn't conflict with their honor

Someone who drafts a contract that basically squeezes the everloving FUCK out of someone for money in exchange for a certain service, and honors that service but is still completely fine with bleeding someone dry as long as they were doing it 'fair and square'
>>
>>53626455
If we're talking non-Exalted stuff the Truths from Umineko can argue someone out of existence

However that works
>>
>>53626443
A pair of very majestic blue eyes.
>>
>>53626443
Fittingly enough, I have the same type of teeth those two have.
>>
>>53625989
Gauntlets exist to be a different format. Not to be some specific 'puzzle test'.
>>
>>53623339
there is a perk that does that in Lord of light,nd if memory serves, another One in kingdom hearts. I think he EX rank miracle is not something you can replace, though.
>>53625034
>Slim or EXTRA THICC

Why choose? She's a shape shifter

>>53626443
three glowing red eyes,vantablack skin and a cybernetic drill for hair is pretty distinct.
>>
>>53626151
She's part bird and easily frightened, you see.
>>
>>53626230
Who's the blushing girl?
>>
>>53626536
They ARE a different format, but they don't exist to BE a different format. Gauntlets exist because some settings, either due to their limited timeframes, the smaller scale and scope of their setting's in general, or because the specific challenge presented by the setting would be better suited to the Gauntlet format. They also functionally serve as a test for a jumper's ability to cope with difficult situations.
>>
>>53626599
Mai from Dragon Ball.
In Dragon Ball Super she's in a romance with Trunks, the half-monkey.
>>
>>53626352
One note to remember is that being evil does not mean that you are a complete monster. Having some form of compassion, or love, or care, for someone or something is entirely possible. Even for many someones. You're just as much a person as everyone else, just a dark, corrupt one.
>>
>>53626616
Your first claim is correct. Your second is not. There's no inbuilt concept of a worthiness test in the format. That's your assumption.
>>
File: Evil Love.png (393KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Love.png
393KB, 800x800px
>>53626627
>Having some form of compassion, or love
Pic Related.
>>
>>53626648
>There's no inbuilt concept of a worthiness test in the format.
I mean, the whole point of my post was to tell you that there was and you're wrong. And you are. You're wrong. Deal with it.
>>
>>53626650
Eh, the Overlords weren't really evil, for the most part.
>>
>>53626671
He either enslaves everyone he comes across or butchers them, I'd call the Overlad pretty evil.
You have an argument for his dad, but not for Overlad
>>
>>53626661
Provide evidence, deary.
>>
>>53626671
That was the funny thing about 1. The heroes have become corrupt and ruined the entire world, sometimes even genociding their own race, to the point where the Overlord is a vastly superior alternative as long as he doesn't go the 'cruel' path.

Granted, the heroes only became corrupted because of the evil released when they first killed you, but still, they ended up way worse than you were. Maybe had something to do with you being a more balanced sort of evil.
>>
>>53626709
If you beat a Gauntlet, you get rewards of everything you bought and potentially other stuff; failure means you get nothing, because you aren't worthy of it. It's very straight forwards honestly.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Howdy /JC! how have things been doing since I last stopped by?

1. Iji
2. Vanquish
3. I've rolled Three of these. This is a reroll option for this roll.
4. Jack T Chick Tract
5. Souls Franchise [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
6. Doom [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
7. Pocky and Rocky
8. Strike Witches

Que:
Xenoblade Chronicles.
Fallout
Devil Survivor [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
Going to maybe need two for the Que BTW.
>>
>>53626739
REROLL.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53626739
I'll handle this roll for you.
>>
>>53626732
>Granted, the heroes only became corrupted because of the evil released when they first killed you
Well that and the overlord they "killed" having possessed their Wizard, and spending his time corrupting them intentionally
>>
>>53626738
If you beat the gauntlet. That doesn't make the gauntlet some kind of grand test of what you've learned over your chain, dear. It makes it a one-time challenge. There is a difference between that and some higher concept test.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53626739
What's the likely hood of back-to-back rolling four 3's on a d8?

>>53626746
>>53626752
Indeed and thanks.

Looks like I'm headed to Demon Souls!

Now I'll need only one thing for the Que.
>>
>>53626774
Food fight
>>
>>53626774
One in five hundred and twelve I think.
>>
>>53626774
About 1 in 4,096
>>
File: 1433027661521.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433027661521.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>53626781
>>53626784
>>53626792
Damn.
>>
>>53626739
The current Dark Souls Jump is being split into DS1 and DS2 individual jumps by NuBee, you might want to replace 5 with something else after he finishes with that.
>>
>>53626830
Reminder that this means twice the number of waifus.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53626830
Will do then. Still going to hit up Demon Souls. The Que needs two new entries then.

>>53626837
After having read through the lore I can agree that Waifu-fags are going to be happy that they can take Fluffy Tails and Smooth Skin Dragon Peoples.
>>
>>53626868
>and Smooth Skin Dragon Peoples.
I was unaware there were any good Dark Souls waifus other than She of Fluffy Tail.
>>
>>53626837
What? No! No it doesn't, DS2 barely has any unless you're counting the Children of Dark. Which you really shouldn't considering all of them have more important things to worry about than relationships by the current era
>>
>>53626890
>Which you really shouldn't considering all of them have more important things to worry about than relationships by the current era
Is there something more important than Jumper dick? I mean, I've seen the amount of sex perks we have that bring you up to top tier. Even with diminishing returns that might be worth the end of the world.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53626890
>>53626887
Well some folks don't know about the Smooth Skin Dragon Emerald Herald. The Children of Dark are neat as a concept but not exactly all of them are Waifu material, as far as I understand 'Waifu'ing. Personally I like Lucatiel for her story, even though I've never played Dark Souls 2.

Also getting the Crown at the end of the DLC's is a Major step forwards for someone who wants to become Unkindled Ash.
>>
File: Miss_Piggy.jpg (59KB, 405x395px) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Piggy.jpg
59KB, 405x395px
>>53620363
The guy is about to be sent to a fantasy universe, where he will have adventures and try very hard not to waifu an orc.

He doesn't want people searching through his belongings and finding his porn after he's gone.
>>
>>53626979
He should just make her into bacon.
>>
>>53626953
I'm just saying, that Jumper dick is going into what is almost literally a pile of shit festering literally and metaphorically with all the hunger and emptiness of Humanity oh who am I kidding, mine did and got off on that

>>53626956
Unkindled Ash is literally a background in DS3, though. The real question is if the Crown's already-curse breaking power would upgrade you into a Lord of Cinder.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
I re-wrote the final Bernkastel confrontation in the Zendikar write-up and now I'm going to sleep. I know we're about to drop off, but if anyone wanted to read it or ask about it, here you go.

https://pastebin.com/KbyED0HF

Reply in later bread and I'll read it in the morning, for anyone who asks a thing. Night, /jc/.
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.