[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1537: Invite Only Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 553
Thread images: 94

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53598730
>>
File: 1489362365362.jpg (256KB, 1436x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489362365362.jpg
256KB, 1436x1000px
So which bread we use?
>>
Perks to improve recovery from training?
>>
>>53606164
The one that's numbered correctly.
>>
Do you throw bitchin' house parties, Jumpers?
How crazy do they get?

>>53606166
Regeneration perks, maybe? Any of them, I'd wager.
>>
>>53606051
Basically the DC magic system doesn't have a MP cap? You can always train to increase your MP pool or channel outside power into a spell.

Is the MP you can put into a spell based on skill level and skill can always improve?

Is the ability to always improve your skill at magic also a part of the DC Magic System, or the Greatest Magician of the Age Perk?
>>
>>53606166
Fire Emblem Heroes has cheap stamina potions you can take for that.
>>
>>53606190
Thanks

>>53606177
Trying to not be too broken so avoiding straight up regen perks
>>
>>53605567
>>53606038
On the structures, well they are just mental constructs that translate to soulstuff. At some level mind and soul get close enough that the 'passengers' can manifest in the Bleach Inner World. And since it is inside of my mind i can alter it easily with some psichyc perks and meditation.

Even nonsensical forms. For example, the entire Inner world is inside a 40K styled over-armored fortress in the middle of a wasteland. Beach Huts have backdoors to a mountain cabins. TV's play memories, current events, and such both mine and from minions with a link; Radios can play music; Books have technical info; and while unnecesary, cafeterias can just make food appear.

Having people in your head is weird.
>>
>>53606146
Why would you make a thread when one already exists, friend?
>>
File: Babbage3.png (272KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
Babbage3.png
272KB, 350x495px
>>53606066
I beg to disagree.

Also Gil could shoot weapons that werent even his. And i dont remember him ever shooting an arrow. His own personal Noble Phantasm was Ea. A drill-/sword/ thing that shoot disintegrating beams.

And EMIYA used /swords/. His affinity is Swords, his Origin is swords. His Noble Phantasm was a reality marble Unilimited Blade Works that made Unlimited Swords. What's his class? Archer!

I am at least using ranged weapons!

Why cant I be the Charles Babbage of heavy ordinance?
>>
>>53606288
Autism,mainly.
>>
>>53606288
Because not only was the other one not numbered correctly, but OP was a shitposter who didn't delete his minute-late when he had several minutes to do so.
>>
>>53606321
But that thread predates yours, so there was no reason to make another while that was still on the board and well below bump limit.
>>
>>53606335
Nope. This thread is the correct thread, in that it follows in sequence from the previous thread, where as the other thread is merely a failed attempt at replacing the previous; so it could not have been the new thread, since it is old.
>>
>>53606321
such autism much wow
>>
>>53606354
That's not how that works.

That's not how any of this works.
>>
>>53606363
Nope. Sorry, them's the breaks, the other thread is not, and will never be, the real thread. The last thread is linked in the OP of this one, this one is the next in sequence; that one was made a minute late and abandoned for a number of hours until the thread it attempted to replace fell off the thread.
>>
Any perk to keep me from losing my gains or prevent rust from lack of training?
>>
>>53606440
I think SAO had one
>>
>>53606440
Infinite Stratos has one under the Christmas Cake origin, IIRC.
>>
>>53606419
That's really not how this works, but whatever. Congratulations on winning, your prize is autism.
>>
>>53606483
Didn't we have a guy like this in full force when they were trying to force their invalid jumps off the drive?
>>
With the JUMPER drawback, would also adding COMPANION as a second bad-future person be okay? Because I'm pretty sure she'd be more dangerous, as the social and crafting also mindrape person to my omnitactical battle hydra.

And I wanna write up fighting both, because I'm a masochist. also because both would be from timelines where the other died and drove them mad, because SYMBOLISM or some bullshit like that
>>
>>53606526
If you like, I don't see too much of an issue. It won't make the issues they dealt with any better or allow them to rely on each other for support on dealing with the bad things and you will need to deal with both separately, rather then saving one and getting them to help against the other.
>>
I don't know if it's because I'm autistic or what, but that feeling you get after minmaxing a build when you add everything up and it balances out and you end up with 0cp is so satisfying.
>>
>>53606615
I don't get that feeling, but I do get irrationally mad when I end up with 50CP left over.
>>
File: lost old man.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lost old man.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Ever gotten really lost, /jc/?

Hard Mode: not due to a Drawback.
>>
Can someone help me remember where a perk comes from? The perk let your body accommodate powers that would normally be mutually exclusive and would damage you if you possessed them both under normal circumstances. I believe the perk was from a relatively recent jump, if that helps.
>>
>>53606935
I don't know, the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Opposite Magic from Anima.
>>
>>53606935
Try Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm. Should be one of the priest perks?
>>
>>53606954
No, though that is a nice perk all the same. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

>>53606968
That's the one I was thinking of. Dedication Through Light and Darkness. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>53606862
Somehow, I wandered to one of those Netherworlds in Disgaea in the DLC, beat everyone up/killed them, and then fixed the thing. The Senate made me an Overlord for some reason after that??

All because I got lost once and then saw a big castle and beat everyone up in it because I sensed really strong people in it and I constantly seek worthy foes
>>
Can someone post the latest version of Arrowverse?
>>
So apparently, Wild Card just... Disappeared, at some point?
>>
>>53607473
He died.
>>
>>53607592
oh no
>>
>>53607473
Right after Elona did. Was a bad day.
>>
Is it kosher to trade using something like MtA mastery using Deal with the Devil for someone else's mastery so that I'm technically going outside the rules by having higher Arcana overall?
>>
>>53606456
The perk says it extends to your skills, your body and your beauty are protected. Is there anything that's going to protect your spiritual/magical might from entropy? (Is it reasonable to assume that this perk might cover that? Personally it feels like at least a small stretch).
>>
>>53607722
If it doesn't, there's a perk in the drop in line for Seven Deadly Sins that covers magic entropy
>>
>>53607722
I think Rock of Ages from Generic Xianxia might? If not that, then Beast Beyond Nature from Greek Myth?
>>
File: FireEmblemValentiaVer0.5.pdf (460KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FireEmblemValentiaVer0.5.pdf
460KB, 1x1px
Buttfuck AM in the dead of night is as good as any to post this semi-jumpable WIP.
>>
>>53607907
>semi-jumpable
That seems really... optimistic, senpai.
>>
>>53607962
I am well aware it isn't a complete product (Hence the, y'know, "semi" part), and it's more or less proof that I am working on it at this moment.

I am far, far from satisfied with this and I do not intend to leave it unfinished.
>>
>>53606164
>MANYFIST CLAIMS JOHNNY BRAVO JUMP
You heard it here first, folks!
>>
>>53607055
2017-05-30 https://archive.4plebs.org/dl/tg/image/1496/12/1496123229306.pdf
>>
>>53608002
woah mama
>>
File: Opening_logo.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Opening_logo.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
So I recently marathoned Gravity Falls and since we have a jump I gotta ask

What did you do in GF? What were your builds?
>>
>>53606164
Does taking Speedster cost 200, or gives 200? Also, do we get points from the mandatory drawback?

>>53608187
Is it good?
>>
>>53606164
In the Arrowverse jump, New Kid On The Block has a weird finishing sentence, I think there's a middle segment missing.
>Should you choose to betray this friendship, which should only be expected as there's no honor amongst thieves.
>>
>>53608192

I enjoyed it quite a lot, but it is ofc a cartoon in the end. But you can tell the creator had fun with it.

so yeah I recommend it
>>
>>53606304
> I am at least using ranged weapons!
That's kind of my my point. That's just screaming Archer class.

EMIYA was a magus who used swords and could replicate Noble Phatasms. What did he do with them primarily as an Archer class servant? He shot them or threw them at people.

Gilgamesh had a giant armory of Noble Phantasms. (which IIRC were all his - his legend was that in his time he owned all the cool stuff, and that's the reason he has that Collector rank) What, as an Archer class, does he do with 99.999% of them? He shoots them at people.

You are primarily a magus with a bunch of guns you are turning into Noble Phantasms. What are you doing with them? You are shooting them at people. QED, you are an Archer, albeit one in deep denial.
>>
>>53608187
I paid Stanley a large amount of money to rent a room in the Mystery Shack, allowing me to be present for a lot of the family shenanigans.
Because a big enough stack of bills will convince Stan to let you do a lot of things, and a big enough stack of bills on top of that will convince him not to ask questions about where you got the first stack of bills. So I literally bought my way into the plot.

During the first half of the summer I spent a lot of time studying things and collecting samples and schematics, in particular from that UFO and the portal device, but also just the flora and fauna. My cover story was that I was a researcher/tourist who liked studying outdoorsy areas and local folklore. Which wasn't totally untrue?

When Ford showed up, things got kindof hairy, because it turned out I had a lot of journal entries about me? And he actually recognized me. Which was hilarious!
I think it threw everyone off when Ford was all like, "You!", and I was just like, "HI FORD!"
Then I took Stan's side in the argument that I shouldn't have had any knowledge of, listing off the reasons why Ford was a terrible brother, and then I had to leave the Shack for awhile because Stan no longer had technical authority to allow me to stay. He was conflicted about it anyway, it was less complicated if I left.

But I showed back up during Weirdmageddon and helped make the Shack more comfortable for the refugees.
It's amazing what Warehouse amenities can do to brighten up a place.
>>
Anyone planning on making a jump for Age of Guilliman or is everyone sticking with classic 40k?
>>
>>53608722
Technically the Imperium of Man can extend you enough for the Gathering Storm to pass.

And also, is everything out yet? We still need more codex and novels I think before we can make a jump out of it without needing to update it each two or three months.
>>
File: 13217-620x.jpg (118KB, 620x311px) Image search: [Google]
13217-620x.jpg
118KB, 620x311px
>>53608647
> Konata: "Mr Pines! I'm new to Gravity Falls and I just wanted to say I love your shack! I'm a traveling botanist, and I'd be honored if you'd let me rent a room while I do my research!"
> Stan: "This ain't a bed 'n' breakfast, lady."
> Konata: "Yeah, I thought you might say that. So that's why I thought to bring over some of my PAPERS to show you my esteem!"
> Konata hands Stan a large wad of bills.
> Konata: "I'm VERY rich."
> Stan: "Like I said, welcome to the Mystery Shack! Your home away from home! Let me show you to your room."

And that's about how that conversation went.

That room sucked, by the way. I don't think it'd EVER been dusted.
>>
>>53608820
I'm now imagining a whole episode dedicated around Dipper believe that you are hiding something and are not just an "ordinary" person. This leads to several hijinks with it ending that Dipper has no proof and drops the case until Ford shows up.

Also, I like to believe that you were just constantly watching the events take place while eating ice cream.
>>
>>53608820
>>53608647

yeah I can see that working. Given yor usual modus operandi no big plot diverences overall I take it?
>>
File: tumblr_nwxw7j7nR31rmksj6o1_500.png (509KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxw7j7nR31rmksj6o1_500.png
509KB, 500x563px
>>53608187
You would think that ten years of Weirdmageddon would be fun, at least until someone had the brilliant idea of bringing the party to other dimensions.

But when people are high on time punch and tortured mortal souls, they trend to forget that their multiverse was filled with powerful deities who don't exactly like having others messing with their personal planes.
>>
Aside from Teigu from Akame ga Kill, Devices from Nanoha, and CADs from Irregular at Magic HIgh School, what are some useful devices that you can typically only use one of.
>>
>>53608187
Stopped Weirdmageddon,healed a lot of those forgetful cultists,helped Ford with his research,Got some good scans of some stuff like the size crystals And the mind Switching carpet. kind of played great gazoo,helped Mabel mature as a person, by creating a permanent psychic link between her and her brother, helped Dipper lighten up, by creating a permanent psychic link between him and his sister.
>>
File: med_1454504430_image.jpg (49KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
med_1454504430_image.jpg
49KB, 427x500px
>>53608877
Totally happened!

>>53608883
Yeah, I mean. Everything gets fixed at the end anyway, why change it? That's always my motto.
Don't fix what ain't broke.

But since I'd scanned the journals into the Pixelator -- and they were cheap to recreate due to being basically nothing but normal books with different kinds of ink -- that meant that I was able to replace them when they got destroyed in Weirdmageddon.
Which lead to a weird moment where Dipper realized the books didn't have any way to help him anymore, and he was gonna man up and fix things himself. With Mable.
Sometimes, even main characters surprise you.

Also, I took the Giffany drawback, so that whole thing with Soos? Didn't happen. I had to play stealth matchmaker to get him to "accidentally" meet whatshername. Not that the plot would have changed much either way, but they're just so happy together, you know?

We locked Giffany in a special box I had to make to keep her sealed.
Boy, was that ever an adventure!
> Dipper: "So, now that that's over with... where did you learn to make that seal?"
> Konata: "Uhhhhhhhhh... internet."
> Dipper: "Internet?"
> Konata: "Internet."
>>
Got any crazy hair /jc/?
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>53609650
that depends on your definition of hair,is a Adamantine plated drill hair? Failing that I do have a monkey tail beard, which most people consider crazy hair.
>>
>>53609741
No. That's just stupid. As stupid as your neon orange dick.
>>
File: perfect.png (54KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
54KB, 300x100px
>>53609787
>>
>>53609650
Sometimes a non drop-in origin in anime land leaves me with green hair, but that's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1496291615925.png (206KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1496291615925.png
206KB, 620x620px
What is he trying to compensate for, /jc/?
>>
>>53609862
My lack of sanity as a result of being raised by Pennywise,we've already gone over this several times.
>>
>>53609650
And everything else.
>>
Best vamps to become?
>>
>>53609949
dead apostle
>>
Umm which of these fate jumps is the real one?
>>
>>53610033
They all are, It's cool they are more than 10 years apart in the timeline of that universe.
>>
>>53609862
>>53609876
I know its weird but honestly other than the groinsaw I dont see what is so bad.
>>
>>53610045
Really? Well that is awesome thank you bancho.
>>
>>53610058
oh, it gets bad but I used to be A lot worse. I'm trying
>>
>>53610066
you are welcome, I'm happy to help
>>
>>53609949
Vampire the Masquerade's vampires can get ridiculous with age (easy for a Jumper), experience (ditto), and a sufficiently low generation (which you can get through draining vampires of such generation dry, though it's risky without perks to ensure you're not going to have your "victim" take over your body).

The highest powered vampires in the setting are explicitly compared to "plot devices". They can get so good at mastering their vampiric powers that the specifics of what they can do is at the discretion of the GM/Storyteller.

It's a pretty risky Jump, though, so it's better for an already high-powered Jumper.

If you want something for early Chain, Twilight vampires are pretty good. They have super strength and speed, extreme resilience, and none of the typical weaknesses outside of a vulnerability to fire (which isn't really an issue when you can just extinguish it at super speed). And they get a random psychic power as a bonus.
>>
>>53610070
Not new, but my jumper is a madness inducing mass of undifferentiated tissue and bone that eats people. Just a big black guy with dino feet is not that bad.
>>
>>53609896
Would you smooch that hair?
>>
>>53610120
>Not new, but my jumper is a madness inducing mass of undifferentiated tissue and bone that eats people. Just a big black guy with dino feet is not that bad.

they're not even dinosaur feet, they are weird boots. if you look Closely you can see His actual feet in the glass boots
>>
>>53610062
I'm usually okay with any ruling that isn't a full stop, mostly arbitrary hardcap on capabilities that can't be circumvented even with out of jump perks. Those in particular are bullshit and invalid, because jumpmakers don't get to make rulings on what happens when out of jump perks get involved with their own unless asked.
>>
>>53610033
>>53610045
Actually I think the plane fate one is no longer valid anymore. I think stay night took its place, Im not sure why it is still there.
>>
>>53610197
The basic Fate jump covers more than just Stay Night, and is in the process of being split up in multiple jump (it'll be removed whenever Val finishes with that).

For now, it can still be used for the 1st and 3rd Grail Wars, as well as Apocrypha, Strange Fake, and Prototype.
>>
File: DBA1L9TXcAAApme.jpg (59KB, 1033x581px) Image search: [Google]
DBA1L9TXcAAApme.jpg
59KB, 1033x581px
>>53610197
No I'm pretty sure val said that one was still good up until all the fates had a jump, it's kinda like a general.
>>
>>53608442
Arligth yes.

However.

I am not a mere "Archer"

I am the GUN WIZARD.

Also the build works better with caster i mean i knda need the EX mana if i want to apply Knigth of Onor/owner to so many weapons and the workshop with Item Creation to make magic cannons...

Plus i could also make Magic Mechas and tuen them into Gundam NP's.
Can EMIYA do that? Can he make a Noble Gundam?

NO! Only the DAKKA MAGE, THE GUN WIZARD, THE ORDINANCE SORCERER.

So yeah. Caster was for economy reasons more than thematic,
>>
>>53610369
From SB huh?
>>
what is a good jump to go to if you wanted to do ritual magic with spell circles and shit? Basically FMA alchemy without Truth, but magic instead. And preferably able to do things other than just transmutation.
>>
>>53610410

GURPS Monster Hunters

It gives you access to Ritual Path Magic, which is comparable to Mage magic, but both a bit more flexible and a bit less vague.

It can do matter restructuring easily enough, though... it takes "ritual" seriously, so it's not intended to be a case of "just slap a fancy circle on that shit, magic loves circles".
>>
>>53610138
no hablo
>>
>>53610410
Sword and Sorcery seems like it'd be good for that?
>>
>>53610410
hero BBS,world of cultivation and high school DXD have whatever God damn magic systems you want.
>>
>>53610484
How should a jumper deal with Taylor in worm?
Therapy perks and lots of love.
>>
>>53610586
I've waifued less attractive women with shittier personalities. Might as well if you're going to be attached to her for 10 years.
>>
So fate question since we seem to be on the topic this morning, if I go to fate kaleid and become grail candidate and get wish magic as well as nameless phantasm cards, go to other fates and get other magic stuff by being a mage servant, and add some other creation things could I make NPs?

Im kinda really hard into the enchanting thing but NPs seem to be something different than most other magic weapons somehow and I would like to be able to hand out megaweapons.
>>
>>53610459
>>53610470
Thanks!
>>53610532
Yeah, Hero BBS seems like it would probably be the best fit. Thanks!
>>
>>53610677
You can make Noble Phantasms with Item Creation Ex, or the First True Magic with a ton of time and effort studying.

Grail Candidate and Wish Magic probably wouldn't help you with making them, because basic Magecraft simply can't make them. You could do Mystic Codes though.

They're not really magic, so much as calcified legends or something, which is why they're weird and usually not really created from scratch.
>>
>>53610586
Slap her out of her bullshit and self-destruction.
>>
>>53610677
You can already make Noble Phantasms as Servant Caster. Pick up EX rank Item Creation and you're able to make up to A-rank Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>53610283
>>53610303
Huh, didn't know Val was going to make jumps for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grail Wars.
My understanding wa that it would still be valid for those Wars but not for the Wars whose jumps have been made separately.
>>
>>53608187
I used my extreme meta knowledge that came from being an utter NERD and watching the show several times, along with digging around for /any/ info on Gravity Falls I could find, to kick Gideon in the butt and steal his journal. I then proceeded to use my newfound lying and convincing perk to trick, beg, borrow, and convince all the necessary people into place to perform Bill's banishing ritual.

Then I summoned him into the middle of it.

Yeah, I know, not the brightest idea to call up a being like that and then kick him in the nuts. But considering I burned the pages on how to call him up afterward, I felt pretty good about it. After all, I had just banished Bill back to him own dimension. Barring someone being stupid enough to call him up again, I had just adverted Weirdmaggedon.

But then Bill shows up, a year late but still all raring to kick off his apocalypse. I never found out how. I suspect the Faceless Coordinator had a hand in it. Naturally, Bill was a little insanely angry at me for tweaking his nose.

So he filled my lungs with cotton candy a few times, always fixing me right before I could asphyxiate, then tossed me, my friends, and the Pines Twins a few dimensions to the side. Raven and I ended up in the Blue Universe. You know, the one where Dipper found necromancy powers somewhere and it promptly corrupted him into a murderous little fuck and then he promptly broke Mabel's mind?

It was not a fun time. I did eventually make it back by rebuilding the ruined portal that existed in the ruins of McGucket Labs. But not before I had gained the attention of Blue Dipper who wanted to rip my soul out and see why it was so special. So, yeah, it was a great year.

>Build
I went full Charlatan, while Raven went all in on Mystery Kid. We also bought the Mystery Shack-style Jumper Museum.

... I wonder where I put that? I haven't seen it in decades.
>>
>>53610942
I'm not. Probably not. Maaaaybe something small, once all the other actual Fates are done, to give at least a little focus to those three. For now, you can use a drawback in Fate/Zero to start at the first and go all the way to the fourth. You can also use the general jump, though like above, I might see about just a short jump that focuses solely on the first three wars, what we know of them, so that people don't have to keep using the general old jump.

All a long way off anyway.
>>
File: 46418434_p0.jpg (3MB, 1807x992px) Image search: [Google]
46418434_p0.jpg
3MB, 1807x992px
It's slow, so time for a build.

It’s funny how tragedy and paranoia can in one instance threaten to destroy a person’s sanity, but apply it in a different situation and it galvanizes their soul. Katawa Shoujo forced me to face my fears and the dark truths about myself I had been trying to ignore. And even though it had cost me one more friend along the way, I had learned the lessons. At least that way her death wasn’t meaningless, but a cornerstone of my resolve.

Our return to the White Room was not as somber as it might have been, but we were eager to leave that universe behind us. There had been moments of happiness, certainly, but far too many betrayals and sadness as well. The Coordinators were continuing to play their games, even when they offered me a “vacation”. And I was so tired of them.

But there was no way out, only forward. I knew where I was heading next. I only stopped in the White Room long enough to tap the appropriate Document in all the right places. My hand shook for a moment when I saw the empty Companion slot. I had hoped, but hadn’t dared let myself hope too hard. She really was gone. The Coordinators has conveniently left out one more little fact about the Chain.

>”You know, it’s too bad you didn’t have your powers. You could have saved her yourself. Just because we don’t bother resurrecting them for you doesn’t mean it can’t be done at all. What a pity.”

The voice that drifted past my ears was laughing, giggling. The Warmonger spoke with a lisp and the voice of a child. I wish I could say I was disturbed by that fact, but very little about the Coordinators could sicken me anymore at this point.

I kick over one of the filing cabinets. That elicits another giggle from the ethereal Coordinator. It’s what they want, after all, a show. So I dance to their tune and try not to let them see me smile. Because I’m about to change the channel.

[1/3?]
>>
>>53610856
>>53610820
Darn I went high speed divins words and territory creation ex, my item creation was only A+++. I assume I could make B rank NPs with that then?even B ranks are pretty good.
>>
>>53611134
Ok then, thanks for the answer Val.
If / until you do a combined jump for the first three wars I'm just gonna use the 'general' Fate jump for that.
>>
>>53611385
You need the EX to make them at all. Lower ranks just make strong magical items.
>>
>>53611408
No worries, it's there for that.
>>
>>53611411
Well shit. I guess I am just going to have to get first magic then. Thanks!

>>53611446
Thanks val, I am having fun with multiple chances to troll gilgamesh. I think I will dunk him in some jusenkyo water this time. Turn him into a house cat.
>>
Does the Wishcraft perk from Fate kaleid liner work on all magic systems or only Fate magecraft?
>>
>>53611333
Jump 30: Red Faction

Era
+ Guerrilla (Mandatory)

Drawbacks [Coordinator's Demands]
+ White Martian (+300, 1300)
+ ~On the Rocks (+200, 1500)

Class
+ Colonist

Companion Import (Free) [All get the same options]
+ Colonist - Tourist, Sledgehammer, Auto-Shotgun

Perks
+ Tourist (Free)
+ Conqueror (300, 1200)

Items
+ Recycler (Free)
+ Sledgehammer (Free + Upgrade, 1100)
+ Auto-Shotgun (Free)
+ Remote Charges (100, 1000)
+ Enforcer (100, 900)
+ Giant Worm (300, 600) - "I'm going to call him Squiggles."
+ Combat Walker (600, 0)

Storytime:
A short one this time.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12BcWtXVGvqw5kCZY8ObaAghUbi8ta7AsvGadJBh_B9M/edit?usp=sharing

Short Version:
I spent the first month on Mars cooking up a massive ritual with Raven and the Four Amigos while Marceline played hero as the new Alec Mason. Really, she just ran interference to keep the Red Faction and the EDF from killing too many of each other, but she did knock down a few buildings for giggles. I gotta say, that sledgehammer packs some serious punch behind it. She begged for the keys to the Combat Walker, but I drew the line there.

Then I calmly got myself arrested by the EDF and told them I could hand them the Red Faction on a platter, but only if I could talk to General Roth in person. Powered by paranoia and facing a major losses in the rebellion, he actually met with me. That's when I told him to get off my planet. And he did. Along with all the other EDF personnel on all of inhabited Mars. No, I didn't kill them. I sent them back to Earth. I'm not that cruel.

Of course, their knee-jerk response was to sent the Hydra over to retake or glass the planet and start again. Both of which seemed to be far more trouble than it was worth in my book. I mean, seriously guys, it's a big planet! You all don't have to fight over the same hundred mile radius of it. Just turn the Terraformer on a little higher and let people spread out.

[2/3]
>>
>>53611510
There is a lot you can do with mystic codes though, especially if you have other enchanting magic. For instance making a vorpal sword or gun that is super good at killing mages which you can then layer other enchantments onto.
>>
>>53611520
Perks that affect magic work on all magic unless explicitly stated otherwise. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the description for Wishcraft literally say it applies to magic from other worlds?
>>
>>53611551
So I have this massive teleportation ritual sitting around and command over a growing horde of alien creatures living beneath the surface. Since I don't want them snacking on the populous the minute I turn my back, this seems like the perfect time to solve two birds with one stone.

Yes. I filled the Hydra with the creatures from Red Faction: Armageddon. Then broadcast it to the EDF headquarters on Earth with a delightfully dramatic message about leaving Mars the fuck alone until we're willing to accept colonists again. With the Hydra mostly intact and everything aboard it dead after a few months due to starvation, mopping up proved easy. Then we salvaged it, landing it on Mars and using everything we could to build a better, brighter Mars.

And by we, I mean Marceline, the Four Amigos, and Lapis. Considering how the Red Faction reacts to my face, I don't bother trying to take any credit. So Raven and I take a few months of vacation.

At least until the Warmonger cuts the Jump short and hauls us into the White Room for a personal audience.

This should be /fun/.

Oh look, they're wearing magical clothing literally made from guns.
[3/3]
>>
>>53611551
>Jump 30
wait is this a new chain?
>>
>>53611616
The perk mentions Magecraft and spells, but doesn't say that those spells need to be Magecraft spells. So I guess it works on everything.
>>
>>53611641
I'm guessing you've pissed him off beyond all reason by denying the Warmonger his precious war?
>>
>>53611776
No? I just Jump very slowly. Katawa Shoujo took a while to write for wasted time and I've been working hard on Divinity: Original Sin as well.
>>
>>53611850
Considering that was the plan, I certainly hope so.
>>
>>53611927
hot
>>
>>53611927
/pol/ get the fuck out.
>>
>>53611927
You should talk to your mom about getting her holes filled.
>>
File: guaranteed.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
Obviously, the answer is to equip all your daughterus with ovipositors, so they can give as well as they get.
>>
>>53611927
Isn't having sons even worse? Then you're wasting 20 years of your life on a guy who is going to go out an get laid with a bunch of women who you could have fucked instead, instead of just the one you lose with a daughter.

So really the best thing is to have nothing but gay sons.
>>
>>53611976
>>53611969
>>53611972
>>53612011
>>53612021

That anon is saying a copy pasta from a reddit post
>>
>>53612021
How do I go about making my sons gay, anon?
Is there a perk for that?
Will being a shoggoth solve that?
>>
>>53611927
Well, you know what they say. You always end up dating your parents.

>Sneaks off to replace boyfriends with clones of jumper.

Or they could realize that no man will ever compare to jumper, and come back to you.
>>
>>53611927
>Implying I won't be marrying her
It's great being a pantheistic deity.
>>
>>53606440
Thinking about it that might be what all fatigue potions in videogames do.
>>
File: A Super Mario Thing.pdf (308KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Super Mario Thing.pdf
308KB, 1x1px
Hey there everyone, this is Cataquack Warrior.

So I want to ask, is there anything more I should do to improve A Super Mario Thing? I haven't gotten many comments since my last couple of posts, so if nobody has more to say, I'll probably post the final version on the drive later today.

The setting's kind of confusing, I know, so if anything is puzzling you, I'm happy to help explain.
>>
>>53611927
>Not wanting your daughter to be happy
>Even if her happiness includes having her various orifices filled by strange men
Shit parent.
>>
>>53612115
Do not.
>>
>>53606440
Classic Sonic has one.
It basically just gives you the knowledge on how to constantly keep your abilities in shape with simple exercises.
"Sharpening the Saw(100, free Guardian):

Often, those who
swear themselves to defend and watch over places of great
reverence simply find themselves with nothing to do for many,
many years. It’s...not the most thrilling work most of the time. Still,
you’ve learned to cope. You’re able to spend the better part of if
not your entire life doing the same thing without complaint, able to
enjoy life no matter how much of it is spent in solitude. Not only
that, but you are able to keep your skills from decaying with simple
and easy-to remember exercises, because sitting around staring at
a big green rock’s not great on the muscle mass on its own"
>>
>>53606440
Not a perk exactly, but if you reach the level of the Bound and the Unbound in the universe of Luther Strode you'll attain biological immortality and your physical condition will be maintained.
>>
>>53612165
I suppose we could just have a casual relationship, no need to formalise it with a wedding...
Thanks Anon!
>>
>>53612192
Do not.
>>
>>53612208
Can I at least try her out a few times? Test my investment?
>>
Best jumps to get clone tech in?
>>
>>53612238

Star wars the clone wars
>>
>>53612142
It's an ultra obscure setting, what do you expect? Overall it reads like a power grab and there's not much explanation about the setting to figure out if anything is even canon. You should really spend some time on the intro explaining the place if you want to get more comments.

Point being, you could put pretty much whatever you want in this and nobody would be able to call you on it. Which is worrying.
>>
>>53612250
Creative and fun ways to kill Anakin?
>>
>>53612288
DIKEIDOOOOOOO!
>>
File: Holo 2.jpg (509KB, 3000x4240px) Image search: [Google]
Holo 2.jpg
509KB, 3000x4240px
>>53611446
Val you will be making Fate/GO ?
>>
>>53612268

With his own lightsaber
>>
>>53612301
What's the connection between Fate/GO and Holo? I MUST KNOW!! DON'T TEASE ME ANON!
>>
>>53612268

have him trip and fall backwards into a conveniently placed pile of sharp and pointy broken cybernetics after seeing his wife getting plowed by jumper
>>
Actually, I'm going to go ahead and delete that Little Witch post because I suddenly had a panic attack about giving people spoilers.
>>
>>53612268
Sandblast him. It's quite possibly his worst nightmare.
>>
>>53612288
...What.

Does... does she have any specific reason to want to pull a HeavensAnon?
>>
>>53612301
It's a current project, yes.
>>
>>53612314
Would psychic powers from pokemon work for this?
>>53612327
Seduction perks and preferably some form of time stop to make this all perfectly happen?
>>53612343
Perks required to gain this unique and specfic ability?
>>
>>53612332
Little witch post?
>>
>>53612332
...That's what spoiler tags are for, aren't they?
>>
>>53612377
Pretty sure one of the Spiderman Jumps lets you turn into Sandman. That would be a great way to do it. Alternatively, you could just modify a flamethrower to spray sand instead.
>>
>>53612259
That's a valid point. I'll try to add more information about the setting to the notes, but please understand that it's rather difficult. The setting is highly bizarre,and makes a lot of meta references and callbacks, so it's kind of tough to clarify everything. It doesn't help that since the game levels were made by different individuals, a lot of the gimmicks and setting details only appear once in the game; for instance, some of the perks and items such as Demo 128 and Punctuated Time are based on gimmicks that appeared in single levels.

It would be helpful if I knew some of the specific areas that are confusing you and others, so I can specifically address those concerns.
>>
>>53612407
Any idea which spiderman jump?
>>
>>53612377
>Perks required to gain this unique and specfic ability?
Most variable earth control or elemental control perks could do that.

If you want something specific, Tomb Kings magic can do that, or you could go to the Spider-Man Trilogy and be Sandman.
>>
File: Type 17.jpg (27KB, 200x438px) Image search: [Google]
Type 17.jpg
27KB, 200x438px
How well could Garde units stand up to IBO mobile suits?
>>
File: Multiclassing.jpg (30KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Multiclassing.jpg
30KB, 512x768px
>>53610384
Everything is possible at sufficient velocity.

Also,

G U N

W I Z A R D
>>
>>53612377
>Would psychic powers from pokemon work for this?

Wha?, I mean if you are a skilled enough duelist you can disarm him and kill him with one smooth motion and if you go to Kotor first you get jedi powers for free and besides light saber dueling is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
>>
>>53612474
Anakin's good at light saber fights tho you need to be really on point or you risk him getting the better of you
>>
File: 849984.png (338KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
849984.png
338KB, 675x1000px
>>53612418
Let me see...

There it is. Spider-Man Trilogy, Imaged Jumps, Demolecularized (600 CP). Kind of expensive, but you get a free Discount on one of them, so it's not as bad.

The built in weakness is a bit of a pain, but considering what you could do if you find Anakin on Tatooine, it might be worth it if you really want to rub it in.

Sandman with an entire desert planet would be sight to see.
>>
>>53612489
>Anakin's good at light saber fights tho you need to be really on point or you risk him getting the better of you

That's why you use your time to train, That's what I did
>>
>>53612394
Yeah, I just didn't think it was fair to put in spoilers for a series in this thread when this isn't even a thread about that series.

I know /jc/ normally doesn't give a crap about spoilers, but I figure they can look up the post in the archive if they really want to see it. Or they could just go to one of the threads on /a/, since they're discussing it right now.
>>
>>53612301
>pic
>>
File: Imp I.jpg (3MB, 3072x2038px) Image search: [Google]
Imp I.jpg
3MB, 3072x2038px
As the denizens of the Star Wars universe seem to have hit a plateau, technologically speaking, they'd probably be a little shocked to see teleporters or alternative FTL devices.

So, I have to ask: What crazy out of context Clarketech did you guys introduce to the Star Wars setting?
>>
>>53612727
Giant transforming robots, with a power source that harvests energy from other dimensions.
>>
File: 1410039792946.gif (974KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1410039792946.gif
974KB, 245x245px
>>53612727
Temporally Resurrection potions.
>>
File: 1408452238838.jpg (28KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
1408452238838.jpg
28KB, 532x532px
>>53612259
>Power grab
Please describe what you mean by this. I've grown to hate this combination of words ever appearing in this thread due to constant shitposting.
>>
Does Reverse Engineering from Worm work on anything instead of just technology? Could it work on genetics stuff or a super serum? Could it help at all with enchantments?
>>
>>53612727
Decent energy shielding
Decent healing and genetic tech
Decent Ai/robots
Really, I just improved where they were lacking

Related, but do any of the current jumps cover Rebels? If not, jump when?
>>
>>53612805
Not him, but I think he's referring to how you don't get an idea of what the actual setting is, just what powers the Jump is offering. Although not the most important thing in the Jump, the fluff and explanation of the setting is pretty important for Jumpers to get their foot in the door when it comes to figuring out what they can do there.
>>
>>53612815
I think it's just tech focused, anon.

>>53612831
This has been bugging me, what Jumps have you made? I could have sworn I knew once but it's completely slipped my mind since.
>>
>>53611616
Another question, since I took the perk in fate kaleid to be able to convert my body into magic circuits, how many magic circuits would a jumper the size of a small mountain range have if completely converted? Technically I do not even require a meat body anymore but if I get enough positive stuff I may use it.

So how many magic circuits would an average human sized mage have?
>>
>>53612805
I did go on to explain it. Because it's so obscure and you give very little idea of what to expect from the setting, you can literally put whatever powers you want into it and almost no one would have any way to counterdict you. And with fluff and explanation of the setting being scarce it's hard to even gauge where the power level is beyond just the shopping list of stuff you provided.

That's why I said it feels like a power grab. I only wasn't directly calling it one because it seems like you put actual effort and seem to enjoy the setting, whatever it is, for more than just a shopping list.
>>
>>53612815
It seems to work with anything. It could even potentially work with magic if it's sufficiently magitek-y that you can analyze it and break it down into scientific principles.
>>
File: HK.jpg (94KB, 900x872px) Image search: [Google]
HK.jpg
94KB, 900x872px
>>53612831
Exclamation: Such unwarranted denigration
Declaration: I am the epitome of 'robotic' design in the galaxy. My sublimity will not be brought into question by you, Meatbag.
>>
>>53612860
>what Jumps have you made?
I've made
Generic Video Game Developer
Cabin in the Woods
Dragonball AF
Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma

I've worked on more but I've either dropped them or put them on hiatus
>>
File: 1381461137841.jpg (15KB, 369x406px) Image search: [Google]
1381461137841.jpg
15KB, 369x406px
>>53612259
The issue with this setting is that it's a literal injoke turned into a game. If you want to do research you have to play the original romhack and then on top of that watch some LPer for understanding the Romhacks many MANY references.

This guy will have to also provide a couple of images of what exactly each of these creatures he's describing are.
>>
>>53612815
I'm pretty sure Dragon was actually integrating biological aspects into her tech to make fleshy computers or something.
>>
>>53612903
Ah, thanks, really enjoy Shokugeki no Soma and Generic Video Game Developer.
>>
>>53612913
That's entirely my point, yes. It's almost Masters of Red all over again.
>>
>>53612727
Where is the best teleportation tech, anyway?
>>
>>53612900
I hate how we don't get our own HK in Star Wars.
>>
Who is the worst Companion to take in Light of Terra that isn't the Dark Eldar?

Butterscotch Pie recipe include to encourage responses.
>>
>>53612913
Okay, I can add in some images of the different species in the jump. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>53611927
>not fucking your children in a giant family-only orgy
Also, how can I pass down perks to any children I have?
>>
>>53612949
I personally make do with NuTrek transwarp beaming. It may not be the 'best' by most metrics, but being able to teleport across a galaxy, from Earth to Kronos is pretty damn cool.

>>53612960
Just buy him from Yuka Laka, Anon. Reprogram him to ID you as Revan or creator. Simples.
>>
Psyker powers are at least partially genetic, right? Would the Mutant Stabilization Serum from X-Men Movies help them?
>>
>>53612965
The cultist, obviously.
>>
>>53612979
I think for starters there might be something in Fire Emblem Fates or Fire Emblem Awakening.
>>
>>53612873
The average weight of a human has 20 magic circuits, now I dont know how much of the body they normally take up but if we go by weight the average human weighing 137 lbs according to google.

To take a mountain lets go with everest, everesf is 370 trillion pounds according to google.

Just going by average weight and average magic circuits you could have 2,605,839,416,058.3 magic circuits if converted by size to what normal people have, this does not take into account full body conversion as I do not know how many circuits the average human body can be converted into.

If you have info on what a fully converted body would equal out to I could get a more accurate number.
>>
>>53612986
The problem with Star Trek tech is the whole "killing you and making a clone of you" thing probably wouldn't mesh so well with less materialistic universes.
>>
File: 1412108996104.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412108996104.png
20KB, 500x500px
>>53612928
Masters of Red is a very...special case. Unlike any other jump outside of like generics, There's literally nothing to work with here. Even the original creator isn't around to help guide us to the right sources to even attain it ourselves.

At the very least A Super Mario thing has research material easily available by the masses. Unfortunately the content the jumpmaker is going for isnt' popular here so will probably have to do more legwork to convey his ideas more clearly.

>>53612975
Could you add in some notes on the nature of the setting as a whole? Perhaps a little world map and some level screenshots and descriptions as well?
This is assuming you're willing to go the little extra mile for clarity.
>>
>>53613024
That is why I do not go near any teleporters in Star Trek.
>>
>>53613024
Apparently it work like that. The inventor and subsequent scientists used lots of technobabble for it. 'You' are continuous throughout the process. I don't know how they tested and verified this, but at some point in the future it stopped being a purely philosophical question.
Go to SOMA if you're worried about consciousness preservation.
>>
>>53613089
>>53613024
*doesn't work like that
>>
>>53613027
Okay, I'm making a special section to describe the setting and enemies, but I'll also add in some images of the worlds, too.
>>
>>53613089
Don't know about NuTrek, but there were several episodes of TNG where they ended up with two of the same person running around because of a teleporter malfunction.
>>
>>53613089
There are canon examples of people being able to recognize and grab objects in the middle of transport, and by 'middle' I mean while dematerialized.
>>
>>53613009
So it is basically fair go say that you would have more magic circuits than you ever really need and I may be wrong but I think the final number of circuits would actually land somewhere around 52,116,788,321,167 magic circuits. Which is enough to totally wreck pretty much anything, though it is important to note that the perk in question says that you would need a way to heal or it would kill you if used for more than once a jump, but if you have good regen it could work really well, or just not need a physical body and keep your flesh converted.
>>
>>53612965
>Dark Eldar
>worst
>not wanting a harem of fabulously posing death metal elves
>>
>>53610839
>Slap her out of her bullshit and self-destruction.
That's a treatment you could prescribe to almost every Parahuman ever.
>>
>>53613220
I just don't want to have to put up with feeding their pain fetish. The pirates and the rest of it is top tier though.
>>
>>53613177
I only remember that happening twice and neither was a transporter *malfunction*.

The first being good and evil Kirk, which happened due to them beaming some kind of unknown ore at the same time (and this being TOS I'm just going to chalk-up to general weirdness).

The second was the two Rikers. that one involved trying to beam through a very nasty atmosphere so they used multiple transporters to try and cut through the interference. One matter stream made it the other bounced back and resulted in two identical Rikers in different locations instead of merging as planned on the ship.
>>
>>53613208
>>53613009
Made a mistake in math, have to divide by 2.75 to get the difference in materials so going with the conservative original number you get 947,577,969,475.74 circuits. Then take a shrinking perk to be human sized, and party on.
>>
Would GtM in Percy Jackson also affect abilities gained through Minor Blessing? It says that "your divinely related abilities" are enhanced and doesn't really specify it either way.
>>
File: 484.jpg (181KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
484.jpg
181KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone know what this emblem is to?
>>
>>53613389
Looks a bit like a pokemon symbol. Perhaps one of the pokemeon that are shaped like letters?
>>
>>53612949
>Where is the best teleportation tech, anyway?
Warhammer 40K

>>53612965
>Who is the worst Companion to take in Light of Terra that isn't the Dark Eldar?
Bitch she's the best. If I ever jumped it I would pick her.
>>
>>53613389
Isn't that the symbol of Xana from Code Lyoko?

>>53613404
Nah, it doesn't line up with anything from Pokemon, nothing I know of at the very least and I know pretty much all the Pokeball mimics.
>>
>>53613207
>and by 'middle' I mean while dematerialized.
That is metal as fuck.
Thing of the applications.
You could punch somebody before you're even all the way there. Ghost punch.
Nobody expects the surprise teleportation punch.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53612299
IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR
>>
>>53613427
>Isn't that the symbol of Xana from Code Lyoko?
Nah, the XANA symbol has 3 lines on the bottom and an inner circle between the dot and the outside, plus the line doesn't corss the inner circle. Too lazy to do a pic related.
>>
>>53613530
Aaaah, right, I remember that now.
>>
>>53612965
Hooligan Tuesday is the best. Just the best.
>>
>>53613581
especially if she looks like police girl.
>>
>>53613581

thats not how you spell necron tomb spyder
>>
>>53613220
>Not being a grizzled commissar stand in ordering around his all female guardsmen division.
The worst.

>>53613581
He knows it.

>>53613620
He really knows it.
>>
>>53613639
The tomb spyder isn't the best companion, just easy mode.
>>
>>53613639
Can the necron tomb spyder look like police girl? Then again, which companion can't, in the world of imagination?
>>
Is anybody working on a My Hero Academia jump? Honestly there are some nice powers you can pick up while there, especially early in your jump chain when you aren't too powerful yet.
>>
>>53613643
I didn't say Tuesday wasn't best, I just said fabulous rape elves weren't worst.
>>
>>53613690
There's one in the drive.
>>
>>53613690
...Nubee, this fool is disrespecting you.
>>
>>53613690
There is one and it's a pretty good early jump.
>>
>>53613697
Really? Cause I'm looking through the drive and I can't find it, which is why I asked.
>>
File: My Hero Academia JumpChain.pdf (753KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
My Hero Academia JumpChain.pdf
753KB, 1x1px
>>53613690
we have one? here
>>
File: 1492749532547.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492749532547.gif
60KB, 434x434px
>>53613416
>40K
>Best teleportation
>>
File: 01.jpg (160KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
160KB, 500x661px
Guess what i'm doing!
And none of you can stop me!
>>
>>53613739
Drive malfunctions are a common occurrence.
>>
>>53613780
Please tell me you're not doing that as one jump? Each of the nations and dimension books should be its own jump
>>
>>53613780
Good luck
>>
>>53613780
Nooooo!!!! You fiend. You maniac!
Yes! Thanks, anon. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>53613781
Opened it a couple times, looked through, still can't find it. Are we sure it's not just gone missing?
>>
>>53613780
You're going to Kevin Siembeda's house for a party?
>>
>>53613780
I really want to say someone else expressed interest in this a few weeks ago but I cant remember who. So I guess good luck?
>>
>>53613780
Let it be known now: RIFTS is claimed by an Anonymous Poster. Mark June 4th as the date in your claim calendars and may God have mercy on us all.
>>
>>53613821
We're sure, I'm looking at it right now.
>>
File: Crona 12.png (206KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 12.png
206KB, 900x640px
>>53613699
I'm seeing this disrespect, and I am acknowledging this disrespect. Probably a drive problem.

>>53613690
Since someone already linked you the Jump, all I can really say is I'm usually hanging around to answer questions if you have them.
>>
>>53613821
I posted it here >>53613741
>>
>>53613808
I never said it was going to be a "small" jump.
Let's see if I can break my previous record of 63 pages, with some art in there for illustration
>>
File: Doubt.png (357KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
357KB, 600x694px
>>53613780
Fucking how? I mean I want it, but fucking how?
Origins: Drop In, Glitter Boy, Hobo, and Samurai Dragon Godling Juicer Wizard Jedi Who Can Also Cook Beans.
>>
>>53613862
The current record for a jump is like two hundred pages. You should aim to break that.
>>
>>53613741
There are just so many fun little combos you can make by combining powers.
>>
>>53613844
You're the author? Want to say good job, and it sucks that the drive malfunctioned on me. This is some good stuff, and you also included stuff from Illegals which I adore. You do excellent work. Any other jumps by you I should check out?
>>53613850
I have it, thanks. I was just worried it was missing from thw drive.
>>
File: 555px-officer_tech-rose.png (359KB, 555x599px) Image search: [Google]
555px-officer_tech-rose.png
359KB, 555x599px
>>53613924
kek, I made SS13 as practice for this. There's going to be a lot of directions to go and never enough coin to go around.

also please no bully, ill update ss13 if people want me to
>>
>>53613987
yeah the drive is unreliable at best and its search infamously bad. I just have te drive downloaded for ease of access
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53613987
Yeah, and thanks! I hope it starts working for you soon. Tried to get inspired by whatever material I could find. I suppose if you're looking for other Jumps I've made that people like, I think lots of people really like Soul Eater, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. I've made a few others but I don't think they get talked about as much.

There's also Street Fighter, which is a Jump I collaborated with Valeria on that I'm really happy about.
>>
>>53614066
I fucking love Street Fighter. The perks, especially the Shoto line, and I really love the property items. The sign of a good jump is not being able to buy absolutely everything you want in the jump, even if you go overboard with drawbacks.
>>
>>53614024
Well best of luck friend. Hope you can pull it off.
Prepare to be bullied nerd!
>>
>>53614112
Thanks dude. You really have Val to thank on the great property options I think. We bounced ideas off of each other for many of those options to make them into what they are, but their concept was all her, she loves those options and they came out really cool.
>>
Can you be a male Amazon in Injustice?
>>
>>53613780
>Guess what i'm doing!
>>53613808
>Please tell me you're not doing that as one jump?
I have to agree with Bancho here.
Back when I was collecting Palladium books, there was like a Meters worth of reinforced shelving they bowed.

And that was years ago. The length of shelving has only grown since then.
>>
>>53614270
you can be anything you want to be honey
>>
anyone got the .pdf for the BNHA/My Hero Academia jump?
>>
>>53614270
Yes. They're apprenticed under Hephaestus instead of killed.
>>
>>53614396
No, it's only for cool anons who know the ancient technique of archive diving
>>
>>53613741
>>53614396
>>
>>53614359
But Anon, I just wanna be your one man band.
>>
>>53614396
>>53613741
>>
>>53614396
Literally, can you read.
>>
File: 1253884981240.jpg (538KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1253884981240.jpg
538KB, 1280x1024px
I thought we had a Mech Warrior jump?
Or am I confusing it with some other mecha war IP?
>>
File: red crab migration.jpg (122KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
red crab migration.jpg
122KB, 400x300px
Where do you keep your pets, /jc/?
>>
>>53614488
We do, but it's under the name "Battletech". Same setting, Battletech was just the name of the tabletop version with Mech Warrior being the video game.
>>
>>53614505
Giant fairy forests, "zoos", national parks, etc.
>>
File: 1288588878564.jpg (374KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1288588878564.jpg
374KB, 1280x1600px
>>53614510
I'm not really /m/, so many thanks. Please accept this spider tank, as I understand it is the currency of your people.
>>
File: tumblr_oqz9hl5CGS1vggc9ho4_500.png (580KB, 476x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqz9hl5CGS1vggc9ho4_500.png
580KB, 476x738px
>>
>>53614604
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>53614604
When everybody is hydra, nobody is.
>>
>>53614602
You're welcome. And thank you for the spider tank, that's a good one you've got there.
>>
>>53614604
You have no idea just how much I hate marvel. You could inscribe the word "hate" of ever Atom in the universe and it would not be one millionth of the HATE I feel towards Marvel.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>53614604
The comics are a lost cause.
>>
>>53614604
FUCK
>>
>>53614604
This is actually so stupid it's crossing back to hilarious for me. "I could be your punishment. Hail Hydra." I could be your punishment, Hail Hydra! It's like he's trying to be a seductive nazi. Punisher the sexy nazi, ready for his calendar photoshoot.
>>
>>53614604
Is that Frank Castle?

...I'll just go back to Dies Irae. Their nazis are better.
>>
>>53614672
>>53614690
>>53614693
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (112KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
112KB, 791x1200px
>>53614604
Hail Hydra!
>>
>>53614604
Inb4 Uncle Ben was actually an undercover HYDRA operative.
>>
>>53613862
If you are making a large(read massive) Rifts jump, slap a generic onto the title Generic Rifts sounds goodish. This will allow more specific jumps to be made at later dates. It's certainly a large enough setting/s to allow for plenty of jumps(just look at dc and marvel).
>>
>>53614784
NO

STOP

DON'T JINX IT
>>
Jumpers who took the Rogue Gallery with them, who's in it and why aren't they dead yet?

(Also, can you make rogues who came from previous jumps?)
>>
>>53614757
So is there anyone not hydra?
>>
>>53614875
Probably Red Skull.
>>
>>53614875
No, jumper, you are the conspiracy.

And then anonymous hailed Hydra and took a taxicab right the fuck out of the Marvel setting and to the next jump.
>>
File: logo.jpg (12KB, 265x275px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
12KB, 265x275px
>>53614875
Donald Trump.
>>
>>53614911
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53614875
Squirrel Girl?
>>
>>53614929
Found the hydra agent.
>>
File: ThuranniIdentification.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ThuranniIdentification.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Work on Eberron continues, slowly. Puzzling out what to put in, how to represent it, etc. So! A preview. A couple neat, free toys from the Jump;

Travelling Pouch: Some of the governments here are careful about who travels and when, keeping track of those who in and out of their borders. This pouch - or, more accurately, its contents - will help with this! The ID papers (with protrait) will keep themselves up to date on your current form, including any minor falsehoods like a false name, race, or place of origin to go with it. The Travelling Papers will also change themselves to handle the matter at hand, allowing you into and out of any country, county, or city you want to visit unless it's in total lockdown or quarantine. For example; they'll get you past a checkpoint into a wary city-state, but they won't get you into a quarantined, plague-ridden town or hidden laboratory. You'll need something else for that, real or fake.
Post-Jump, they take the form of ID and Passport proper for the setting (if any), miraculous abilities intact.

And yes, there will be an upgrade to make it more like Psychic Papers, so you don't need something else to have the 'proper' papers for those locked-down locations.

Arcane Signet: I'm offering this in either ring or brooch form, for your convenience. The metal portion can be any material native to Eberron, or that you have access to; might I recommend mithral, firebrass, or targath? Inset within the metal is a gemstome, whose cut you can also choose. Anyone who puts the ring on will cause it to display an Arcane Mark within the gem appropriate and unique to them, often including any symbology they already use. A dragonmark tends to work its way in somewhere if you have one, as well. By pressing the item to a surface, you can Mark it as if you knew the cantrip.
Arcane Marks are often used as a form of signature, in Eberron. They're very, very difficult to forge, after all...
>>
>>53614952
Fucking go to /pol/ already.
>>
>>53614911
Nope, he got fused with MODOK
Now he's MODAAK
Mental Organism Designed As America's King

Because Marvel can't into subtlety.
>>
>>53614604
I mean. They already turned Captain America into a Nazi. I don't think they could actually get much farther than that without turning Superman into one, too.
>>
>>53614970
Stop trying so hard or the other hydra agents will get antsy.
>>
>>53615008
Literally fuck off.
>>
>>53614973
I would actually like to see that one.
>>
>>53614784
I'd laugh but I could easily see Marvel pulling some shit like that.
>>
>>53615031
>>
>>53615019
Captain Hydra escort this minion out and have him shot for causing a scene!
>>
>>53614995
Well Magneto's Hydra now, too.
>>
>>53614973
The narcissism, ironically, stays the same.
>>
>>53615046
what
>>
>>53606166
Mushoku Tensei's barrier magic has recovery barriers as an option. Useful for training.

>>53606935
Possibly Noblesse or world of cultivation.

>>53608187
I opened up a repair shop with extremely fake looking but legit magical artifacts for sale in one corner of the store. Made enough to keep the store afloat when I even opened it while spending much of my time having an extended summer vacation. Warned Dipper about Weirdmageddon and let him handle it, supplying helpful and "helpful" items with advice. Answered Dipper's probing with replies that were neither denials nor affirmations. Drank a great deal of alcohol, grilled out for a few parties, went fishing, yknow. Summer.

>>53609059
You should pastebin some of this. They make for enjoyable reads since I can hear the character's voices when you do. You're good at that.

>>53613780
So what is this about?
>>
>>53615046
What was cap not acting on?
>>
>>53615046
IT'S ACTUALLY REAL, HOLY SHIT
>>
>>53615046
I don't even know what to say to that
>>
>>53615046
Oh Jesus! I can't, oh my God! That's amazing!
>>
>>53615088
You thought I was joking?
>>
>>53615046
He is having nachos. In his right hand.
>>
>>53614604
I–
You–
How–
There are no words to express the level of anger I have for Marvel right now.
This level of hate shouldn't be possible in this universe.
If you left me alone for 5 minutes in a room with a melon baller and the guy who wrote this, I can't promise that one or both of use wouldn't be dead by the time you returned.
If you could efficiently transform hate into energy, you could power the entire world for the next 10000 years with 1 ten millionth of my current rage.
>>
>>53615046
Man that looks like a good companion option.
>>
File: trump-modok-2.jpg (138KB, 604x950px) Image search: [Google]
trump-modok-2.jpg
138KB, 604x950px
>>53615046
>>
>>53614875
Marvel Magic drawback hydra when?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>53615154
It gets better! Holy shit!
>>
>>53615154
What the fuck is this shit. Why is cap a random black girl now. What was modaak doing?
>>
>>53615154
Who the hell is this and why is she running around playing at being Captain America? Is this Iron Man's lesbian girlfriend, since Iron Man is a black girl now too?
>>
>>53615154
>>53615046
You know I have no idea what the plan was here but I kinda want modaak to win here other than new politically correct cap.
>>
File: Angry.jpg (79KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
79KB, 600x446px
>>53615154
Fuck...
Who the hell wrote this shit?
>>
Am I crazy or did we have a the Devil is a Part-timer jump at one point?
>>
>>53615188
>>53615189
This is from Spider-Gwen's earth, I think. That's not the normal M.O.D.O.K. – Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing – that's M.O.D.A.A.K. – Mental Organism Designed As America's King.
>>
>>53615234
Probably the same moron responsible for UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL??????.
>>
>>53615243
Crazy.
>>
>>53615243
It was rejected so it's not on the drive.
>>
>>53615189
They do have a lesbian Captain America. Her name is like America Chavez.
>>
>>53614604
Friendly reminder that you can stop this entire trainwreck by getting ahold of Kobik and explaining to her that Red Skull and Hydra are actually the baddies.
Also Captain Marvel and Maria Hill are like 95% responsible for the creation of Kobik, so smack the ever-loving shit out of them and expose the fucked up stuff they've done to the whole world.
Captain Marvel and Maria Hill are actually WORSE than Red Skull.
Kobik is innocent, because she is a naive daughteru and believes anything anyone tells her and is a good little girl.
>>
>>53615019
You are an agent of H.Y.D.R.A though, aren't you?

I'm one of you, you can trust me. Hey Hydra!
>>
>>53615243
Never posted to thread, the guy who made it apparently has his own /jc/ thread on Spacebattles and is a laughing stock even there. He doesn't want to put up with anyone else's rules yet... tried to post it to the drive.
>>
File: Crona 33.jpg (82KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 33.jpg
82KB, 450x600px
Uh, hey, it's been brought to my attention that a couple of threads ago while I was sleeping there were requests for a Dark Souls 2 Jump. As it's currently arranged, Dark Souls 1 and 2 occupy the same Jump and have existed that way for a long time. Now I could do the same thing Val is doing with the Fate Jumps, maaaybe, and turn the "Dark Souls Jump" into "Dark Souls 1" and "Dark Souls 2" Jump, but I can't promise everything that was in the old Jump would get translated into the new one.

I just wanted to bring this up and see what people's thoughts were since it could give two focused Jumps where it was once a single general Jump, but it could also invalidate or disrupt some really old builds. I'm fine with leaving it as it is, but if this is something most people would want I can think about drawing plans up for it. That's only if people are up for it though.

>>53615132
I DID, I'M SO HAPPY YOU WEREN'T
>>
>>53615243
It was rejected, but here it is anyway.
>>
>>53615266
Miss America wasn't really related to Cap at all, though. She was a magical lesbian princess from another dimension.

The babby PC Cap of that series was Patriot.
>>
>>53615282
I'm all for more specific jumps if you're up for making them.
>>
>>53615295
It's not that bad.
>>
>>53615295
It's non-standard in places, and seems like it could do with some polish, but it's not that bad.
I'd jump it.
>>
>>53615302
>magical lesbian princess from another dimension.
Is Marvel LITERALLY just hiring people they found on the HP section of FF.net?
>>
>>53615282
It sounds good to me. It would round out the series and I'm all for more content.
>>
>>53615330
Besides the perk that provides absolute and unlimited mental prowess, you mean
>>
>>53615339
No. FF.net has higher standards than that.

They're hiring them straight off of Tumblr.
>>
>>53615302
>>53615339
I've heard worse.
>>
File: Arcanum Jump WIP.pdf (154KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanum Jump WIP.pdf
154KB, 1x1px
Finally got around to implementing the various bits of advice I've gotten, but as far as I'm concerned the Arcanum jump's pretty much finished now.
Anyone has any last comments or critique for it, let me know. I'd like to finish and upload it tonight.

I might make an imaged version in the far future, but no sense in waiting for that.
>>
File: Screaming Externally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Externally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>53615295
Half off 150 CP Choices!
>>
>>53615330
It's rejected because the guy who made it refuses to interact with any other community.
>>
So exactly when in the MtG timeline does the Kamigawa Jump take place? I'm starting a new chain and wanted to see which one of them starts first.
>>
>>53615339
Wouldn't surprise me. Marvel hemorrhaged a lot of good writers to DC.
>>
>>53615374
Also because it's shit.
>>
>>53615374
Who made it?
>>
>>53615350
Which is pulled straight from the wiki almost word for word, so it's stupid broken, inaccurate, and lazy all at once
>>
>>53615393
shit jumps get accepted all the time, the true crime is going against the IRC.
>>
>>53615393
Says you of all people.
>>
>>53615339
Harry and Bellatrix are the best pairing for a matchmaker, prove me wrong.

>>53615373
Yeah, that along with >>53615350 raise eyebrows somewhat.
>>
>>53615350
>unlimited mental prowess
Yeah, that's a canon thing that was too hyped up. But honestly, seeing it as a capstone that needed another perk for it, it doesn't seems that bad.
>>
File: Yandere Simulator.jpg (181KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Simulator.jpg
181KB, 1024x764px
So who are some Yandere waifus to grab?
>>
>>53615417
No the true crime is that it's a blatant power grab that's completely unrepresentative of the series.
>>
>>53615393
Your jumps aren't a work of art either.
>>
>>53615374
That's a pity. There seems like a good jump could be made of this with a bit of work.

>>53615388
That explains... some of what's going on in Marvel. But is this the chicken or the egg?
Did they leave because things were going crappily or did things go crappily because they left?
>>
>>53614955
Looks like fun stuff.

>>53615453
No it's not. Greek Myth was my first jump and I've seen a lot of mistakes in it since releasing it. I'll probably rework it eventually.
>>
File: BLEEG.jpg (28KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLEEG.jpg
28KB, 319x480px
>>53615295
Wow, that's one aweful jump.
>>
>>53615451
So, just like 90% of the jumps?
>>
>>53615451
Did you take the time to actually read it? Or are you just jerking yourself off?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC...

>>53615373
Arcanum is almost done! Yay! Reading

>>53615373
>>53615429
I mean those could be smoothed over fairly easily.
>>
>>53615451
You know it really reflects poorly on you when you take the time to put on your name just to shit on others.
>>
>>53615474
It wasn't bad for a first jump, or a jump at all, really. But I have to admit, I'd look forward to it getting spruced up a little. Maybe some more drawbacks?
>>
>>53615502
Damn it what a way to start the day. Missquote

>>53615370
I'm reading your stuff now.
>>
>>53615519
It's probably going to be a rework of the drawbacks, redoing some of the language to clear up vauge workding, and adding some more boiler plate to the jump.
>>
>>53615370
Can I work as a girl in Madam Lils'?
Also, this is good. The Regenerative Shell and The Tapestry of Fate nerfs are nice.
>>
>>53615295
Even SB says this is powerwanking crap, when fucking SB thinks it's full of noncanon bullshit you know there's a problem.
>>
>>53615380
Fairly early. Tetsuo Umizawa is the distant descendant by about four hundred years of Toshiro Umizawa, who is one of the main characters in the Kamigawa block. Tetsuo fought Nicol Bolas around the time of the Mirage War, which was about fifty years before the Phyrexian invasion. So this is pre-Mending by about eight hundred years or so, putting it thousands of years before Zendikar and Innistrad, our other two MtG jumps.
>>
>>53615511
Especially when it's a guy who's made one mediocre jump himself. Like he is some authority.
>>
>>53615449

The Yandachi from Hero BBS, The Wind from Exalted infernals
>>
>>53615571
That sounds great. I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks

Although, I hope you don't mind, but could you give me an idea of when you'll be tackling Coiling Dragon, please?
>>
>>53615576
No idea why you'd want to, but sure. I doubt you'll have a lot of difficulty convincing the madam. Well, unless you're a dude at the time.
>>
>>53615449
You can create your own with the Mindbreak perk from the new Doujinshi Jump.
>>
>>53615618
>Coiling Dragon
Anon, don't hold your breath. He only said he would to brown off Brahmastra. Spiteful tosser.
>>
>>53615583
Uhhhhhh, isn't that very fucking dangerous?
>>
>>53615449
IIRC you can get one in Oreimo.
>>
>>53615583
>So this is pre-Mending by about eight hundred years or so, putting it thousands of years before Zendikar and Innistrad, our other two MtG jumps.
Eh? The mending was somewhere between one and two hundred years before the current storyline, IIRC. Because that's somewhere around Liliana's age and she sparked relatively soon before the Mending.
>>
>>53615639
>>53615635
Spacebattles is that direction, bud. --->
>>
>>53615639
Really? Did he admit that, or are coming to that conclusion on your own?
>>
>>53615661
From what I can tell the mending happened in 4306 according to the wiki, and the whole Kami war thing kicked off in 3730. So 500 years or so.
>>
File: KikisDeliveryService.pdf (877KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KikisDeliveryService.pdf
877KB, 1x1px
>>53615618
Coiling Dragon is taking a lot of work and I got a bit burned out rereading the series. I'm probably going to finish up work on Kiki's Delivery Service before getting back to it.

Speaking of that though, have a preview of Kiki's Delivery Service. It's not yet got items, drawbacks, or even full perk lines but it's something. Also I need people to tell me if the image and color work looks like ass.
>>
>>53615695
You might want to have given the second guy a sign post to QQ, bud. The jump he's referring to isn't on Spacebattles.
>>
File: 1448333167391.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1448333167391.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>53615618
Now that I think about it. What exactly was wrong with the coiling dragon jump. I wasn't familiar with the material so I refrained from really commenting on it.
>>
>>53615718
Nice. Reading.
>>
File: actually.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>53615695
Actually, Doujinshi is a QQ jump.
>>
>>53615720
Shit, dude. My bad, i don't go to that part of town often.
>>
>>53615718
You could read the handy little summary Bramastra has at the end of his Jump instead of the entire series maybe?
>>
How would the Overwatch world react to you introducing actual magic?
>>
>>53615695
---> This way? You mean to the right? Spacebattles is the right place to be, is that it? Well, I can't argue with that. Their community is certainly better than this one, but I suppose that's to be expected. What with /jc/ being the rejects/convicts who couldn't play properly.
>>
>>53615752
Piss off, Record.
>>
>>53615730
The maker originally decided to throw everything in with no real context then dump a 17 page note section into the bottom. Also he had some items that were amazingly over wanked, for instance a poison that can kill a high cultivation immortal was offered, it was wanked to be able to permanently kill any god ever.
>>
>>53615780
That's a lie and you know it. It was mentioned almost immediately after the Jump was posted that the poison can't affect anything higher than a Coiling Dragon God.
>>
>>53615768
I mean if you want to read my post like that, sure. It takes the mental gymnastics of a retard, but we all know you guys have that in plentiful supply.
>>
>>53615730
Little was actually wrong with the jump, although there were some bits that could be improved. But when Brahmastra came here to present it, he was met with such hostility it was actually really sickening to see. I still haven't heard anything to justify it.
Some anons tried to give useful criticism but in the sheer deluge of nastiness, it's understandable he didn't take it on board.
There were dirge-like complaints that it was too long, as if they wanted to read the entire series before using the jump.
Also, he didn't exactly help himself by getting angry and letting the provocation get under his skin.

>>53615780
>kill any god ever
Nope, sorry, it was God in terms of the setting, not necessarily gods from other settings. In anycase it would only be usable on physcial gods like in Hercules and Xena.
>>
>>53615711
From what I can tell, looks like shit started around 4300 but was actually fixed around 4500. Whereas the current story is around 4600.

>>53615767
Who knows? They already have people who can teleport and turn into ghosts. Uncommon as they are.
>>
>>53615698
He'll never admit it. You could ask him a year from now after he's made other jumps and he'd still have some excuse. He didn't volunteer cause he likes the setting. He did it out of spite, and that's not good enough to motivate a person thorugh a big task like Coiling Dragon.

>>53615718
>excuses
See.
>>
>>53615875
I do not know about any of that, but you have to admit CD is a long read.
>>
>>53615653
Not as bad as you'd think, Kamigawa is "distant" from other planes and so it's hard to enter or leave it. You mostly have the native threats of the kami to deal with.

>>53615661
Might be conflicting sources, then. But Shadows over Innistrad takes place shortly after Zendikar, and Nahiri had been trapped in the Helvault for around a thousand years by then. And the Mending happened before she got trapped in the Helvault. So that's where I'm drawing my conclusions from. But I think it's definitely an issue of conflicting sources, because the Mending was also supposed to happen just sixty years before the Kaladesh block. And that definitely doesn't fit the information we have regarding Nicol Bolas's schemes. So...I got nothing.

>>53615711
Nah, the Mending took place during Time Spiral, which was in the 4500s. So eight hundred years pre-Mending.
>>
>>53615519
I'm looking at this Jump and there's some real problems scattered about.

It's really meta in some places like Titleholder making your everything, including perks, just straight better. That shouldn't be an effect no matter how potent. Champion is much better than its tier and has strange language too, making you far better at a chosen weapon, removing limitations and either allowing you to always see benefits from training or passively makes your "stats" better over time no matter what you're doing.

25CP and 50CP Perks ignore a lot of common conventions we have, especially when they're just as good or better than 100CP perks from other places. Grace as an example is way better than most 100CP perks in other Jumps between giving you an agility and grace bump and "perfect balance."

Actual Immortal is just way better than it's price tier too, giving a list of benefits and making you impossible to kill by anything that isn't immediately fatal.

The bulk companion import an absurd amount of purchasing power if you focus anything at all into it. Just spending your budget on the import alone would allow you to give eight companions 1700CP each to spend on whatever they want.

Items are either worthless (a bicycle) or absurd for their price (Heavenly Armor). It has a giant Drawback cap that doesn't match the number of purchases that could be made in the Jump, it's ill-organized and some are just dumb with how much benefit they give, like "There is no magic" with its "It Gets Worse" giving 600CP for not even a full power removal, which is half that normally.

It's a bad Jump.
>>
>>53615811
Wouldn't retards be worse off compared to normal people when it comes to mental gymnastics?

>>53615751
Probably for the best. Keep your virgin eyes pure, my friend.
>>
>>53615900
He's just trying to stir shit and cause an argument. Nothing new.
>>
>>53615824
Gonna have to pop in and admit that early Coiling Dragon was a pretty... eh Jump and if I'm going to be honest my attitude may have been most of the problem especially due to an earlier issue with SWtOR before I dropped it in favor of Coiling Dragon. While there were some trolls I imagine it was probably just the shitposter and a lot of the criticism i got from here did help make it a better jump in the end.

Basically it's a lost cause at this point and we might as well drop it and have Hercule make his own Jump to finally kill the hostility.
>>
>>53615730
Very poor balance. Things from the later parts of Coiling Dragon completely invalidate the worth of everything in the early series. It's why I'm splitting it into two jumps, one for the early series and one for the late series.

>>53615875
Actually some asshole brought it off the IRC without my permission before I had anything to present. I would much rather have worked up a WIP before laying a claim to it but someone decided to stir up drama.
>>
>>53615718
Witch is 100 point having magic is witch only and an extra 100 points, why?
>>
>>53615904
>And the Mending happened before she got trapped in the Helvault.
No, they were explicitly still Oldwalkers when that happened. She showed up literally right after Sorin had created Avacyn and was clearly an Oldwalker with the power she was throwing around.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53615370
A short description of he local areas on location rolls might be nice.

>Literally an anti-Racist Perk
>Stat Allocation
Dear me that's a good one!

<Blessing Of The All-Father
Might be a little weak, but that depends on how strong the boost is to your general stats.

>The Tapestry of Fate
So basically up to ten Moments of Awsome/Blesssing of RNGesus? Nice!

>First Impressions, Sticky Fingers, A Discerning Eye, & Master Of Shadows
Let me say this. "Everything not nailed down AND on fire."

>Veteran Perkline
So not cutting through dimensions but dear lord you can litterally pick up ANYTHING and fight with it as long was that was it's intended purpose?

>Arcanist & Inventor
This is going to be one of those Jumps I stare at and cry a little at all the good stuff at high prices isn't it. Generally you might wanna define Tireless a bit more.

>Items and their Import option.
Great way of doing it.

>Mandatory Drawback: A Treatise On The Metaphysical Duality Of Arcanum
This makes sense and I like the way you did it.

>Notes
Put to bed a lot of my questions.

All-In-All a dang good one to read.

>>53615718
Reading.
>>
>>53615900
You make my point for me. You need motivation to through something that large. And he hasn't got it. He admitted as such in >>53615718
And this is the jerk who feels he has the right to piss over other people's jumps. Not even giving something useful, just insults. Jerk.
>>
>>53615904
I'm pretty sure they were both Oldwalkers before she got vaulted for being batshit. But it doesn't really matter because it's still nearly a thousand.
>>
>>53615936
>>53615875
Are you going to replace the other SB jumps on the drive like the final fantasies while you're at it?
>>
>>53615930
How do we know you are really Brahmastra?

Please post something confirming yourself on Spacebattles and then give us a link. Otherwise I'm going to assume your someone else.
>>
>>53615977
How did your mother resist pounding your skull in with a meat tenderizer when she realized her child was a low functioning autist fueled only by spite?
>>
>>53615930
Sorry about any drama this might have caused. I would have preferred to actually have something to bring to the table.

I hope their are no hard feelings between you and me.

>>53615949
All 100 CP perks are free to their origin. Magic is only for witches because only witches have magic in Kiki and Witch costs more because it gives you magic while the rest of the origins are either mundane or a cat.
>>
How is the bait not obvious at this point, guys.

He's pulled out the Final Fantasy card.

Stop falling for it.
>>
>>53615971
Nice to hear it. Blessing's meant to represent a normal person's skill after a few months or maybe one or two years of experience.
I'll see if I can make Tireless a bit clearer.
>>
>>53616005
It's affairs of other boards so I can't make a meaningless post but anyone can go over and ask and I'll be willing to confirm.
>>53616019
Nah it's cool, my first reaction may have been a bit much due to lack of context but at this point I really don't mind. If you need help with Lore you could always ask me or Legion since he's pretty good at remembering stuff.
>>
>>53616019
Can we have the option to be a Crow or other small familiar like creature?
>>
>>53614604
Companion is HYDRA drawback when?
>>
>>53615936
>some asshole
>>53616019
>no hard feelings
You might want to take a position and stick to it.
Also, we don't know if this is Brahmastra. Wait until he provides proof otherwise, he could be anyone, even you!

>>53616008
Your's clearly didn't. Maybe her sugar daddy joined in.
>>
>>53616026
What difference does it really make at this point? When SB gets their own FF jumps you know the crossposter is going to bring it up to shit on again. This is just what he lives for.
>>
>>53615429
>implying implications
VOLDIE/PETUNIA OR BUST
>>
>>53616060
Evidence please.
as >>53616005
The burden of proof is on you, not us.
>>
>>53615660
Isn't she just an obsessive sister?
>>
>>53616060
Yeah, we are really going to bother the real Brahmastra just cause you said so. Fakefag.
>>
>>53616128
Again, affairs of other boards and I don't really want to get infracted. Anyone can ask and I'll be willing to confirm.
>>
>>53615767
Don't they construct buildings completely out of light in India now?
Their tech is so good they'd just assume you stumbled upon another amazing breakthrough.
>>
>>53615960
No, that can't be right, Avacyn and the Helvault were created at the same time and Sorin said he didn't get the signal because the Helvault interfered with it. So it can't have been just after he made Avacyn, because Nahiri took a while to put the Eldrazi back down when they started stirring. And Nahiri certainly wasn't throwing around Oldwalker levels of power. I recall her feeling already weakened when she awoke on Zendikar, though I suppose that could have just been from her long sleep and I'm drawing the wrong conclusion. Well, in the end I suppose it really doesn't matter how long after the Mending the Zendikar block is. It's some indeterminate length of time between a thousand years and sixty years (really, sixty years, Doug Beyer? That doesn't make any damn sense) ago. Point is, Kamigawa took place at least eight hundred years before then.
>>
>>53616131
I think he's talking about the group of four friends, each of which corresponds to an anime personality archetype of your choice.
>>
>>53616128
Check his profile.
>>
>>53616071
>not a You Were Hydra All Along drawback
>>
File: Wait a Second.gif (5MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wait a Second.gif
5MB, 475x267px
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread-

>>53614604
>The Punisher is now part of Hydra
I have no words.
>>
>>53616200
Sorry, but what do you mean?

>>53616154
Is there a way to use your profile to confirm like anon above suggests?
>>
>>53614604
that's dumb but also I'VE ALREADY GOT A NAZI THAT IS ALSO A BOAT
>>
File: VisibleConcern.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
VisibleConcern.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>53614604
Oh, Marvel...
>>
>>53616245
Check profile comments.
>>
>>53616295
WORST BOAT
>>
>>53616316
Okay. Thank you.
Confirmed, Bramastra is Bramastra:
Linki https://forums.spacebattles.com/members/bramastra.313867/
>>
>>53616316
Couldn't you have posted a link? Lazybones.
>>
Hey OAA, about how close is WoW to being done?
>>
>>53615930
Now that we can be certain you are you.
Thank you for making the jump, and I'm sorry things turned out so badly. Thank you for being the bigger man about this, especially after the amount of work you put into it.

Are you working on any jumps at the moment?
>>
>>53615768
So, you are saying that /jc/ is Australia?
>>
>>53616336
Maybe anon, but she is my worst boat
>>
>>53616449
Working on the Magicians, but it's more of a side project lately because I keep procrastinating.
>>
File: MedCare.jpg (51KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
MedCare.jpg
51KB, 960x640px
Where were you when the prophecy came to pass.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>53616548
>>
>>53616548
...I don't know why, but this image unnerves me. 'Skin Centre' alone is strange enough, but for some reason that woman looks like a robot to me. What is this?
>>
>>53616586
Look at the logo closely.
>>
File: Totally not Umbrella.jpg (31KB, 536x350px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not Umbrella.jpg
31KB, 536x350px
>>53616584
>>53616586
It's a company in Vietnam called MedCare Skin Centre. A real company, and that is their actual logo.

You all thought the Resident Evil jump was just fictional. BUT YOU'RE WRONG. SATURATION BEGINS NOW.
>>
>>53616584
That logo is the Umbrella Corporation logo from Resident Evil.
>>
>>53616548
Something tells me Umbrella skincare products are 'safe'
>>
>>53616123
Hogwarts/Giant Squid are OTP.
Followed closely by Dobby/Sorting Hat.
>>
>>53616584
Medical company in Vietnam's unironically picked up Umbrella Corp's logo.
>>
>>53616520
>the Magicians
Is that a book series?
>>
>>53616604
>>53616548
http://www.medcare.com.vn/
>>
>>53616624
Book and TV show.
>>
>>53616600
>>53616604
Oh. OH. Well, that's disturbing on an entirely different level. You know, I'm starting to feel like that anon who compared the real world to the world of Dark Souls might have been on to something. Reality just gets weirder and weirder.
>>
>>53616618
One wonders what sort of investors they are attempting to get.
>>
Anyone else have any comments on the Arcanum jump, or is it good to go?
>>
File: 1381202935555.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1381202935555.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>53616548
This is what the Vietnam War was trying to stop, but you bleeding hearts called foul. This is on your heads.
>>
>>53616737
No, looks good to me. Makes me want to replay the game.
>>
Can someone post dxd for me?
>>
File: 1387852565418.png (115KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
1387852565418.png
115KB, 245x205px
>>53616664
>>53616759
>>53616627
>>53616610
Let's not forget we had a Wesker already.

https://www.geek.com/geek-cetera/man-injects-himself-with-3-5-million-year-old-bacteria-in-quest-for-eternal-life-1635401/

And we're already trying to jumpstart people's brains.

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/biotech-company-use-stem-cells-reactivate-brains-dead/
>>
File: HighSchoolDxD 0.2.pdf (229KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
HighSchoolDxD 0.2.pdf
229KB, 1x1px
>>53616844
Here you go.
>>
>>53616548
So we're doomed. I always knew it would come eventually, but I thought it would be WW3 that killed us, not zombies
>>
File: Oh God Why.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh God Why.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53616847
It just gets worse. WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE?!
>>
>>53616867
good dxd waifus?
>>
>>53617054
All taken.
>>
>>53616847
>Russian Scientist with Super Bacteria: "I am growing stronger."
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>53617060
>>
>>53617054
Plenty, but for some reason they all fall for Issei if canon goes canon.
>>
>>53617054
They aren't waifus if you don't do your fukken research, boyo.
>>
>>53617132
Exactly! I always research the girls I want to pursue romantically. I find out where they live, what they like to eat, how deeply they sleep, etc.
>>
>>53616627
>>53616604
This looks like publicity for some game.

Remember when MGSV did its campaign using Sergio Canavero's head transplants facebook pages (and later featured him into the game)?
>>
Tell me about Wheel of Time. All I know is there are some OP swords, and using magic makes men go insane?
Is it worth reading to get an idea of the setting?
>>
>>53617289
It's a good series to read. Mostly. It can get to be a bit much trying to keep up with all the different characters especially when they are split up having there own story archs.
>>
File: EXODIA THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.png (528KB, 885x664px) Image search: [Google]
EXODIA THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.png
528KB, 885x664px
>>53616548
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53617289

it is pretty divisive, some really dislke it others not so much.

in the context of jumping my advice: DO NOT GET HIT BY BALEFIRE
>>
>>53615718
Didn't you say the first part was almost ready a while back? Why not post the WIP?
>>
>>53617289
Fate's pretty nasty in that universe, as I recall, so I'd advise grabbing some anti-fate perks before you head there. Also, I strongly agree with this >>53617428 anon. Do not get hit by Balefire, at all costs. It can retroactively erase you from existence.
>>
>>53617092
For a lot of them, it's not really an issue to disrupt that to pick up one or two them yourself. Normally I'd feel some measure of restraint against breaking canon relationships, but harem protags are garbage.
>>
>>53617090
Anon, why are you asking for waifus if you fuck young boys?
>>
>>53616424
At. SOME POINT THIS MONTH. I will get it done.

I dunno how, nor when. But it'll be done AT SOME POINT IN JUNE.
>>
>>53617503
Take that back, Tenchi is a cool guy.
>>
>>53617060
Not if we become the MC.

Via magical crucifixion
>>
>>53617503
No, anon, you are the harem protagonist.
>>
>>53617558
And then anon was a harem protagonist.
>>
>>53617503
Is it even breaking canon relationships if you arrive before they get together or before they even meet and seduce the girl in question before she ever falls for the protagonist?

Not that i really care which fictional character people decide to waifu, but i'm suddenly curious how deep peoples obsession with this runs.
>>
>>53617539
SOONᵀᴹ
>>
>>53616867
Why is there no item section? Just swords/gears?
>>
>>53617721
Because there aren't any items that matter in the setting.
>>
>>53616548
It's no weirder than the UK having a satellite system called Skynet.
Or the Japanese robotics company called Cyberdyne.
>>
>>53615429
>Harry and Bellatrix are the best pairing for a matchmaker, prove me wrong.
No Bellatrix and Voldemort's daughter (not Delphi and around Harry's age) and Harry is the best paring. Cliche as fuck but it could have been done well though this is Rowling we're talking about. Its not like it could be worse than Ron/Hermione or Harry/Ginny.

>>53616123
>VOLDIE/PETUNIA OR BUST
Actually Slytherin/Petunia isn't bad.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9557874/1/Point-of-Principle
>>
>>53607055
On the Google Drive, in the uploads folder, posted my Manyfist himself.
>>
>>53617710
We're running on Blizzard Time, you understand.

Also why do so many of the god damn Artifacts run on omnomnoming souls.
>>
>>53618036
Because devouring souls is the cool way to get powerful?
>>
>>53618036
That sounds like a good way to get Metzen'd with corruption.
>>
>>53618111
Where can uou get soul-eating perks?
>>
>>53618111
IT'S FUCKING BORING IS WOT IT IS.

Titanstrike feeds and channels a planet's weather patterns.
Apocalypse just gets stronk from causing discord and disarray as well as readily absorbing dark and evil bullshit.
The Kingslayers literally drink blood from every assassination.
Aluneth is the staff-shaped prison of an arcane entity that leaches magical energy and channels it both into itself and the wielder.

>>53618160
>metzen'd with corruption.

Please. You'd get Metzen'd just from cooking your Hot Pocket incorrectly.
>>
>>53618165
Demon Souls
>>
Reminder that High Elves are cunts in every setting where one group of elves has the arrogance to call themselves High Elves.
>>
File: 1452530171623.png (195KB, 486x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452530171623.png
195KB, 486x218px
>>53618175
>tfw trying to combine Ulthalesh and Skull of the Man'Ari into the Soulbrant
>a sword that helps summon and channel demons, has a skull buddy, and meant to devour demon souls while growing more powerful the more demonic its user is

Demon Queen soon.
>>
>>53618244
This is why all high elves need to be collared and trained.
>>
>>53618258
Do not.
>>
I just noticed an inconsistency in the Prototype jump, the first paragraph says that you enter into the universe right after the real Alex Mercer dies, but in the location choices both Red Crown Command and the Bloodtox Facility are present, even though Battery Park doesn't turn into red crown command until later in the story and bloodtox hasn't been created yet either. Same thing with the Penn Station description, infected don't start appearing until Elizabeth Greene is released.
>>
>>53618244
Maybe they just like the occasional blunt.
>>
>>53618258
Vegan.
>>
>>53618244
Can't recall where it is but there's a bunch of High Elves who call themselves that because they have access to all the Weed and are advertising that they're willing to share. From what I recall the dwarves were beer makers and the orcish races had opium on tap somehow, every race had some kind of illegal drug on tap. Humans were REALLY Holier Than Thou assholes in that setting, like it was a 'your brain on drugs' commercial but mid evil.
>>
Should waifu femDoom Slayer?
>>
>>53618258
More like Demon Godess.
>>
>>53618351
I think that's Lolth's title.
>>
>>53618258
Good, gooood...fulfil your destiny, Red. Become the Demon Queen you were always meant to be!
>>
Finally started working on newest jump.

Estimated Optimistic time to completion: 1d8+2 months.

Most likely time to completion: 1d8 Years.
>>
Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d8)

>>53618368
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d8)

>>53618368
Here ya go, Magicka.
>>
>>53618036
Xal'atath best knife-wife, Y/N?
>>
>>53618374
>>53618384
DAMMIT, THE DICE HAVE SPOKEN! It's gonna be 4 years, I guess.
>>
>>53618395
THE KNIFE IS NOT A FUCKING WAIFU.

OLD GODS GET OUT
>>
File: 1277871964500.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277871964500.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>53618282
Doing.

>>53618175
Admittedly, there IS a fair amount of boredom in people who rely on soul devouring. I feel like media tends to really help slant it, as most soul devourers are practically death fetishists who wear black nail polish/eyeliner and go on and on about the NATURE OF SOULS and try to go full gloom about how they'll bring death to the world and stuff. You literally half expect them to jump up with a scythe and scream "I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL" like a teenager's attempt to be rebellious. Very few villains manage to pull it off successfully and actually make it seem threatening. Otherwise you need to do something like Dark Souls/Demon's Souls where you tie a huge-ass mythology into it where it's interesting DESPITE the gloom.

>>53618337
...I technically have to accept that yes, this is pretty much the equivalent of being vegan or hipster. "Oh, no no. No, I only eat organic."
>>
>>53618368
Your time frame is 5 months to 7 years, finishing later than that will result in shitposting. Earlier will result in being waifued.
>>
>>53618395
>Xal'atath
Best Knifu.
>>
>>53618405
It might also be 3-5 months too you know, we'll just have to hope I'm particularly motivated then.

>>53618420
Well that's one way to motivate.
>>
>>53618395
IT'S AN OLD GOD NOT YOUR WAIFU
>>
>>53618447
You underestimate jumpers.
>>
>>53618340
>should waifu murder incarnate
What could go wrong?
>>
File: Both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>53618416
>>53618447
>>
>>53618467
see >>53618426
>>
>>53618447
>he doesn't have Old God waifus
Look at this loser.
>>
>>53618340
Wait, was not doing that an option?
>>
>>53618340
Wait, Doom Slayer as in "RIP AND TEAR"? Isn't that a little bad for your health?
Or maybe it'll be fine. Who doesn't want a waifu to kill demons with?
>>
>>53618340
Sure.

Just, uh, never take any demon options. Ever.
>>
>>53618340
Yes, also waifu Samus for best threesome. Maybe also some Sisters of Battle. . .
Kill all the Demons and Xenos.
>>
>>53618713
Samus is for imouto, not lewd.
>>
>>53618713
This is literally the best idea I've ever heard.
>>
>>53618713
An amazon harem. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>53615270
The great thing about Maria Hill is that she basically escapes being publicallly humiliated and banned from any government position ever simply by virtue of fucking up SO BAD that revealing the truth would cause worldwide anarchy. She ends up just getting relieved of her position as director of SHIELD in a secret tribunal.
>>
>>53618368
What jump is this?
>>
Aluneth, Greatstaff of the Magna (Discounted Arcane):
I will do the talking here, narrator.
Greetings, Wanderer of Worlds. I... am Aluneth. You fancy yourself as worthy to wield me as the previous Guardian? You foolishly think you can control this power, as Aegwynn once did? So be it. Come, child. Let us wreak havoc upon your foes, and I shall see what you are made of. You’ll find that so long as you crave power as much as I, you will be able to tap into stores of arcane energy that outstrip even that of the entire City of Spires. So long as you prove yourself worthy, I shall grant you my wisdom.

Furthermore, all you need do is bring me to great founts and reservoirs of arcane energy, and I will feed upon them with great relish. This energy will go far to expand my own power, the... paltry enchantments of this staff that is my prison... And should you warrant it, will also expand your own grasp at magic. I drink, but I am never fulfilled - and neither should you.

Be ambitious. Grasp for power and potential where you must. Grasp for opportunity, and I will work with you. We shall do great things together, child. But only... If you do not let them reign you in, do not let them control you.

(If you have an existing staff, you may choose to import it as Aluneth’s vessel, where it shall also gain the mark of the Magna.)

Testing. How did this one's writing work out? If it sounds good, I'll try and write the Skull of the Man'ari and Xal'atath in their voices as well.
>>
>>53618989
Nothing anyone has claimed or would realistically claim I feel.
>>
>>53619160
Looks good to me.
>>
File: Aluneth_1.png (394KB, 1966x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Aluneth_1.png
394KB, 1966x1242px
>>53619160
Whoops, forgot picture.
>>
>>53619207
My paranoid self would like you to say it before a shitposting session began
>>
>>53615270
A good 80% of modern Marvel's messes are the result of SHIELD being retarded. This includes, but is not limited to, both Civil Wars, Thor no longer being worthy, and everything going on with HYDRA right now.
>>
>>53619207
Wizard of Oz?
>>
File: Plants VS Zombies.jpg (291KB, 1025x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plants VS Zombies.jpg
291KB, 1025x600px
>>53619239
You have a good point there. You have a good point...

Welp, popping the secret cherry then.

>>53619273
Alas, no. It's been way too long since I saw any of it.
>>
>>53619207
Little house on the prairie?
>>
>>53619300
Truly the most terrifying of worlds.
>>
>>53619292
Does this mean stuff from Garden Warfare is gonna be included?
>>
>>53619273
What would the origins for a Wizard of Oz jump be, anyways? Drop In (based on Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz himself), Local (based on the Lion, Scarecrow, and Tin Man), Good Witch (based on Glinda, obviously), and Wicked Witch (based on the Wicked Witch, obviously)?
>>
File: thatsrealfuckinnito.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thatsrealfuckinnito.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>53619160
Neat!

Is there anyway to get the ingame alt-skins with CP or will they have to be awarded like as ingame?
>>
>>53619160
Looks alright to me. Though between the three of them, both Xal'atath and Thal'Kiel are more fun.
>>
>>53619346
Why wouldn't they be Anon? Although I haven't played the game, it's just a simple enough over the shoulder shooter with abilities tied in. How hard could it be?
>>
>>53619352
>alt-skins

... Would you hold it against me if I said I completely forgot about that?

Gonna add a note for the individual upgrade stations on the Class Hall pastebin that if you fulfill certain requirements, you can obtain a different appearance for your Artifact to take. What happens after that is up to individual wankery.

>>53619377
Yeah, Thal'kiel's gonna be the funnest out of the bunch to write for.
>>
Anyone have a good name for a C rank noble phantasm that makes you look cooler and fight better with a spear?
>>
>>53619428
>alt-skins
To be fair, they are utterly inconsequential vanity stuff so no big deal.
You solution sounds good though.
>>
I'm reading through the exalted mortals gauntlet right now, and I have to say these names are pretty dank.

> Ten-thousand Winter Nights
> Gem, The City of 1001 Imminent Dooms

Some sick-ass shit
Thread posts: 553
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.