[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation: Ravenous Interdimensional Genie Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 64

File: tumblr_mqdghaBRI71rfyiu4o1_250.jpg (45KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqdghaBRI71rfyiu4o1_250.jpg
45KB, 250x356px
>The chamber swells, space folding in on itself, the wrinkles in space-time filling with red antimatter, writhing out like fingers of blood.
>The air becomes filled with hideous silent static, like a backwards scream in hard vacuum, somehow silent yet deafening.
>Unreality coalesces in the chamber, pushing back at reality, bulging and distorting gravity and time. It feels like it occurs in an instant and a millennia all at the same time. It's revolting.
>From the crimson unreality begins to form an ethereal body, tattered and ruined, from its eyes radiates a colorless malice. When it speaks, it is as if random sounds or words have been cut and played to sound like words from an ancient media device.

Mortal deathless. Living stars. Conquering monarchs. Greetings. Exaltation. Congratulation.

Us, I, It. The Carmine Plane. The Ascendant Cosmos. Creation's Phantom. The Consuming Reality.

We, I, It. Have come to reward, tribute, adore.

>The phantom becomes more corporeal, it's crackling, distorted speech more coherent.

I came hungering for your energy and matter, your delicious reality. The Carmine Plane came here to find weakness and devour you for your failings. I found instead ExoCorp Brand Coffee Substrate #1763 "Jeriuax Bold Blend". Of all the stimulants in the multiverse, this has by far been the most potent made, our many minds did not find sleep for eternities. That your kind drinks this chemical regularly without dying is proof of your strength.

We have come to a desicion. As the first reality in many cycles to impress the Carmine Plane, we will grant you three Favours. These wishes have few limitations, but for simplicity's sake I only treat with one mind, and grant Favours that the majority agrees upon.

Come, what will you ask of the devouring space-time that is the Carmine Plane?
>>
>>53601771
Last thread: >>53573511
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
How goes it noble ambassadors? What news from your fronts?
>>
File: tem.png (22KB, 206x207px) Image search: [Google]
tem.png
22KB, 206x207px
ÿþUU_ÿÓ5UUP�ÿÿÿ

ÿÿÿ���ÉAaÄ j)UUj¥j
>>
>>53602012
A sapient avian...how quaint. Does it lead this assembly?

>>53602162
This form of communication is not known to us.
>>
>>53602287
That would fall on the Elected Speaker, Ovaa. He doesn't seem to be here at this time, pressing matters on his home world have kept him busy as of late. I speak in the interests of the many avians of the Rok Dukedom.
>>
File: tumblr_m3hx1lL6MU1qbmgeto1_500.jpg (287KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3hx1lL6MU1qbmgeto1_500.jpg
287KB, 500x749px
>>53602351
Interesting.

What of the rest of the assembly? Tell us tales of this congregation, of this causal reality.
>>
Oh,you're back.It's good that you liked the coffee.I can't speak for the others,however,so a decision on those favors you are offering cannot be met.
>>
>>53602351
It pays host to a menagerie of races. Rukaar is the lord of the Rumar, and from another galaxy, while Carter is the emissary of the red wastes. He Avian plaxorian empire is present, a manifestation of the void, a ancient species of star crossing avians, several corporations and human civilisations. To know more of these beings I suggest asking of them, when they have arrived.
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>53602012
The Wastes recently had an Organ hematize.Now some of undeground inhabitants are rising up,and most violence has stopped for this occasion.
>>
>>53603373
Well,it's the Carnem Wastes instead of the Red Wastes,but the Wastes is fine if you cannot remember it..We also are host to a telepathic moth like species,robots seeking enlightenment,mollusks that have recently entered the galactic stage,and many more.Some of them rarely come around here due to issues on their nidus planet,while others,such as Baron Taxla,are here quite a bit.The Federation,while not necessarily restricting,allows for multiple civilizations to congregate and discuss for the good of the galaxy and beyond.
>>
>>53603376
Is there any assistance we can provide?
>>
>>53603200
We recently fought off a Hivemind mutated after exposure to the Wastes,and before that we helped out in a civil war.There was also a trade war brewing a while ago,but luckily it didn't come to pass.I don't have many stories of this Federation admittedly,as only recently did I arrive.
>>
File: IMG_8867.jpg (213KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8867.jpg
213KB, 1754x1240px
>>53603488
Oh no,it's a celebration in fact.All of the horrible abominations have stopped being violent,and we will all meet at the Hematization location.It provides sustenance,births new beings,and attracts newcomers all at once,plus there's some great foodstands.I'd compare it to a festival,only with less fireworks and more capillaries.
>>
>>53603548
The Carnem Wastes truly never cease to astound me.
>>
I must retire for now, It has been a long day. I shall resume talks in the morning. I bid you all goodnight.
>>
>>53603564
If you would like,you may come visit.The hematization makes all the creatures docile.It lasts for a few weeks,so it should give you time to celebrate your festival first.That reminds me,how is the festival at Yss?
>>
>>53603715
'night
>>
>within the chamber an inky darkness pulsates and crackles, the sounds of a thousand realities ceasing to be is heard
>the walls of the room melt and ebb away, as //something// pushes its way into material space
>From a wound in the void something comes, impossible, vast, larger than all of Creation. Dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders
>The sick stench of rot fills the room, as unreality itself makes its presence known

//GREETINGS//
>>
>>53603861
Who is this? A challenge? An equal?
>>
>>53603861
Another extraplanar creature?Wow,you guys sure are busy today,Have a seat,please,so that we may discuss.
>>
File: file_2499389[1].jpg (195KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
file_2499389[1].jpg
195KB, 1500x900px
>>53604190
>>53604309
>The things voice was a shrieking void of dying worlds, and burning universes screaming out against the darkness engulfing them, even as their lights were snuffed out

//WE// //ARE// //THE FIRST//
((THE)) ((LAST))
//OMEGA//

>The things form is too wide to properly comprehend, vague shapes pushing out from the maddening sea of colors and ruin

//WE// //ARE//
//GREETINGS//
>>
>>53604411
So you're name's Greetings?I mean,the colors and incomprehensible screams are cool and all,but I'd rather that not be our worlds screaming and it just be for show.Anyways,what brings you here Greetings?
>He pulls over a chair,despite the being in question simultaneously sitting in all chairs at once around the galaxy.
>>
File: img_1589[1].jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
img_1589[1].jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>53604527
//WE// //ARE//
//OMEGA//

>The thing seems to stretch outwards a bit, or perhaps inwards? It is hard to tell. Nevertheless it ripples towards the Ambassador, in all his instances, studying, scrutinizing

*??*
//INTRIGUE//
((NOT)) ((OF)) *COURT*
//BUT// //THERE// //IS// ((SIMILARITY))
>the thing seems to ripple back in all timelines, having seen what it needs.

((WE)) ((COME))
((THE COURT)) *SPEAKS*
//LISTEN//
>>
>>53604713
Oh,Omega.My apologies.I'm not sure what court you speak of,but I'll listen.Allow me to introduce us.I am Carter,self appointed Ambassador of the Carnem Wastes,and my red astronaut planar friend here is the avatar of the Carmine Plane.Perhaps you've heard of it?
>>
File: ColorTrapShapeBlock2[1].jpg (50KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
ColorTrapShapeBlock2[1].jpg
50KB, 400x320px
>>53604808
>//OMEGA// turns to the avatar of the Carmine Plane

//DESIGNATION//: [CARMINE PLANE]
((NATURE)): [YOUNGLING]
((YES)) *FAMILIARITY*
>//OMEGA// shifts focus to the Ambassador, or atleast it seems to be shifting its attention towards him

??
*AMBASSADOR*
((STRANGE))
((KIN)) *OF* //COURT// ^YET^ ((NOT))
>>
>>53604972
Well,I don't know what court you're talking about.Unlees you mean the Federation,in which case I am part of the court.Still,its good that you know the Carmine Plane.I think.So,what brings you here,Omega?
>>
>>53604190
It seemed to call you a youngling.Do you know this being?
>>
File: mountains[1].jpg (610KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
mountains[1].jpg
610KB, 1600x960px
>>53605012
((WE)) ((CAME))
*HEARD* ^THE^ {CRIES} //DESPAIR//
-OF PAIN- //AND// ((SORROW))
>//OMEGA// seems to push outwards in every possible direction, encompassing most of the chamber

((THEY)) #DREW# ^US^ //HERE//
>>
>>53605201
So,if I'm getting this correctly,you came to the Federation due to sensing pain and despair from somewhere around here?
>>
File: p20111114-9[1].jpg (913KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
p20111114-9[1].jpg
913KB, 1200x800px
>>53605223
((YES)) *GREAT* |ANGUISH|
>//OMEGA// pulls itself back a bit, receding in upon itself

//GREAT// ((PAIN))
^SUCH^ @AMUSEMENT@
>>
>>53605293
So you derive amusement from pain?
>>
>>53605321
Do you know where it emanates from?
>>
>>53604972
Interesting, a singularity familiar yet strange. Well met, Omega being, may our hunger never drive us to your reaches.
>>
File: 4a_512[1].jpg (101KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
4a_512[1].jpg
101KB, 512x384px
>>53605321
((PAIN)) *IS ^SIMPLE^ |PLEASURE|
#SMALL# ((AMUSEMENT))
^TRIVIAL^
>Omega pushes itself around the room, numerous futures and burning multiverses hanging like carcasses through the shimmering veil that is its being

>>53605341
((WAR)) *DISTANT* |YET| //CLOSE//
^GREAT^ ((WAR)) {ON} #THE# //HORIZON//
*GREAT* +DEVASTATION+
>>
>>53605408
Ah,so you've come to warn us?Do you have a specific location for this war?Sector,planet?
>>
>>53605435
((MISTAKEN))
*WE* //CAME// |TO| ^OBSERVE^
|TO| =EVENTUALLY= {TAKE} //ALL//
>//OMEGA// pulsates and shimmers, within its form wriggle the corpses of innumerable multiverses struggling to get free

((WAR)) |SHALL| ^COME^ *FROM* -WITHIN-
((DESTRUCTION)) +FROM+ $INSIDE$
//MUCH// @JOY@
>>
>>53605507
That seems to only benefit you.Regardless,the Federation won't allow it.Compltete destruction of the universe is a pretty big issue for us.
>>
File: 5b_512[1].jpg (99KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
5b_512[1].jpg
99KB, 512x384px
>>53605535
@AMUSEMENT@
//SEEKS// |TO| ((AVOID)) *US*
{DOES} &NOT& ^UNDERSTAND^ #US#
*INEVITABLE*
>//OMEGA// seems to surge in from all sides, covering the entire room in the sickly sweet rot and decay of its being

((ONES)) *YOU* ^TRUST^ //WILL// {BETRAY}
&YOU&
\ONES\ *YOU* ^CALL^ %FRIEND% //WILL//
=ABANDON= *YOU*
((YOU)) #WILL# $DESTROY$ %EACH% *OTHER*
((AND)) ^WE^ &WILL& +TAKE+ #ALL#
>>
>>53605622
Naw,I doubt that.Plus The Wastes can't go so well just relocate if push comes to annihilation.Also,can you stop with the smell please?I don't want to go over my sugar intake.
>>
>>53605397
Hey,you said you can grant 3 wishes,right?Can they affect planar beings like this guy?
>>
>>53605648
#WAR# ^SHALL^ &COME&
%THE% +SEEDS= *HAVE* &BEEN& ^SOWN^
@LAUGHTER@
>A sound that is not a sound echoes from //OMEGA//. Nevertheless it can still be heard, an eldritch cry of damnation and ruin, of Creation burning away until there is nothing left, a sound of pure horror and vileness that echoes throughout all space and time
>>
>>53605746
Oh.So you set this "war" up.
>>
>>53605763
((SEEDS)) &ARE& *OF* ^THE^ %COURT%
\YES\
&BUT& ^YOURS^ $ARE$ #$THE#$ @SOIL@ {THAT} [SHALL] +NURTURE+ -THEM-
>//OMEGA// flows around the room, shifting and twisting as it does so

((YOUR)) *SOULS* $SHALL$ #GROW$ ^THE^ =+SEEDS=+
((HATRED)) //AND// $RUIN$
&YOU& $SHALL$ *(DESTROY)* %YOURSELVES%
>>
>>53605845
Then if you set up the seeds,why alert us?That makes no sense.There won't be any further despair.Actually,is the seed the fact that you're telling us about the seed,leading us to not trust each other and go to war in a self fulfilling prophecy?Because that's a lame way t end the universe,no offense.
>>
>>53605910
??
*END* ((THE)) +UNIVERSE+
?
>//OMEGA// seems to shift downwards throughout all timelines, existent or non-existent, real or unreal, towards the Ambassador

*WE* &DO& ^NOT^ %DESIRE% ((SOMETHING)) //SO// $SIMPLE$
+WE+ #DESIRE# ^DESPAIR^
$SORROW$ ^ANGUISH^
((YOU)) &DESTROYING& $YOURSELVES$
&IS& ^BUT^ #A# %MEANS% =TO= /AN/ *END*
$A$ ((PLAN)) %WITHIN% {A} #PLAN#
>>
>>53606009
Then you want to turn the universe into a hotspot of despair and sad.Either way,not a very good thing for us all things considered..
>>
>>53606031
((YOUR)) *MULTIVERSE* &MUST& ^BE^ <SEASONED> #WELL# %BEFORE% $THE$ //COURT// *CAN* %TASTE% =IT=
>//OMEGA// opens a rift in its form, showing a multiverse, points of light numbering in the thousands being slowly consume by the shadows pressing from within and without

*YOUR* ^PAIN^ %SHALL% &OPEN& @THE@ #WAY#
>>
>>53606178
Look,I don't think I'm getting this across correctly,but we don't want to be eaten.Nor seasoned.
>>
>>53606303
And earlier,you said I was similar to the Court.What did you mean by this?
>>
File: Unending Disgust.png (568KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Unending Disgust.png
568KB, 720x1280px
>>53601771
What in the fuck
>>
>>53606303
((IT)) &IS& *INEVITABLE*
^IT^ #CANNOT# %BE% $STOPPED$
>//OMEGA// moves forward, stretching its mass out towards the Ambassador

>>53606318
&YOU& %ARE% ^LIKE^ %A% $FRAGMENT$ *OF* ^THE^ @COURT@
$UNNATURAL$ //NOT// ^BOUND^
%BUT% ^YOU^ @ARE@ #NOT# +OBLIVION+
>>
>>53606396
>He coughs into his fist and then sips a small amount of coffee
Mhn...
Apologies for seeming rude.
I was simply...perplexed by what I saw.
Again I am sorry.
>>
>>53606396
>>53606433
>//OMEGA// seems to turn, or at least focus a bit on the Representative

??
//INTEREST//
&OTHER& *VOICE*
>>
>>53606412
Hmm.I am from the Wastes.Maybe that's got something to do with it.You know of the Wastes?
>>
>>53606433
Hello,Jaxara.It is good to see you.As you can see,me and the Carmine Plane are having an issue.Omega here has apparently seeded our universe with deceit or something,to make our lives a living hell and make our universe tastier.
>>
>>53606484
>//OMEGA// shifts a bit of its attention once more to the Ambassador

((DESIGNATION)): [CARNEM WASTES]
//NATURE//: {IRREGULAR/OTHER}
<INTRIGUE>
((CARNEM WASTES)) ^UNIQUE^ $SPREAD$ %OUT%
>>
>>53606412
What is this?
>>53606508
This place is getting weird dude.
>>
>>53606551
Yeah,I don't think you can eat it given that it's inf-
Wait.
Actually,could I cut you a deal?Something you could eat forever,with all the despair and sadness you could ever need?
>>
>>53606573
I know.Honestly between the skeleton red astronaut with screaming and a love for coffee,and the endless expanse of universe consuming pain in front of me,I think the Empress might've slipped something in our drinks.But whatever,we'll handle it.How's your day been?
>>
>>53606604
Well I had to oversee multiple executions today so...50/50
>>
>>53606612
Really?Why?Civil unrest burst into rebellion or something?
>>
>>53606617
Deserters and all that.
I'm currently on the front lines of the expansion so it happens.
>>
>>53606582
((A)) *PACT*
?
@AMUSEMENT@
>//OMEGA// seems to shift the bulk of its soul crushing existence to the Ambassador once more

&AND& %WHAT% ^COULD^ #YOU# +HOPE+ -TO- <OFFER> ^US^ $AMBASSADOR$
?
>>
>>53606639
Ah.Yeah,I can sympathize.Hows the expansion,by the way?I hear you're on your 5th one.
>>
>>53606645
Infinite universe to eat.With sadness and despair to make it taste good.
>>
>>53606655
It's doing good.
Could be a bit better but that's mostly because I'm not used to this place.
>>
>>53606669
That's good to hear,Personally,I can support your cause.Bringing greater good sounds better than just the usual expansion reasons of slavery and conquest.Where's the location?I could send some ships to help out.
>>
>>53606683
Currently stationed on Nuryat 1.
Station Prupyan.
>>
>>53606704
*Outpost
>>
>>53606704
Got it.I'll send an Aorta and two Tox cruisers.Should be enough firepower.

>He leans back in his seat,looking from the CANNOT BE in front of him over to the ambassador.

So,got any stories to tell?I might be going soon after I try and resolve this annihilation business,but I'm all ears.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>53606665
*YOURS* ((IS)) #A# $TASTE$ %WE%
^HAVE^ +SAVORED+ ^BEFORE^
>//OMEGA// shifts and a rift opens into the void showing an endless expanse of torments and pleasures beyond imagining

&WHEN& $WE$ ^CAME^ *THEY* //OFFERED// =US= {THEIR} @REALM@
$THEY$ *PLEASED* %US% ^FOR^ @A@ +TIME=
#BUT# ^THAT &DID& *NOT* @SAVE@ =THEM=
>//OMEGA// closes the gap in its being and then presses down on the Ambassador

<THE> ^COURTS^ *OF* ((FIRE)) #AND# [ICE] -OFFERED- %US% $GREATER$ +PLEASURES+
&THAT& ((DID)) /NOT\ *SAVE* @THEM@
$WHAT# ^ELSE& //DO// *YOU* -OFFER-
?
>>
>>53606788
Oh,you mean you've eaten the Wastes before?Well,then that explains why all those time portals were nommed.
Look,we both know the Wastes are infinite,or at least I think you know that.You ate time portals,and even I've eaten those,They taste like shit.So,if you could give me some time,I be you I could find a place where you can savor universe forever.Hell,I know like three places already.
>>
>>53606825
To put it simply.
You tasted a Wastes with no savouring,nothing good,since it was a time portal location.You essentially ate it unripe,as a cook would say.I can offer a ripe Wastes.One so delicious that you could eat it,be satisfied,and move on to the next universe,in a line of infinite universes.You could even stay there,it is infinite after all.
>>
File: img_1609[1].jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
img_1609[1].jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>53606825
*YOUR* $WASTES$ ^ARE* ((ONE)) %OF%
//MANY//
@REALMS@ =SOME= <WOULD> ^CALL^ &INFINITE&
((ALL)) //CONSUMED//
>//OMEGA// seems to recede a bit, lessening the stench of decay and pestilence, and the sense of soul crushing dread

((WE)) %SHALL% #GRANT# ^YOU^ @A@ $CHANCE$ ^AMBASSADOR^
*AMUSE* &US& ((ENTERTAIN)) //THE// <COURT>
-SHOW- *US* ^HOW^ $FAR$ %YOU% {WILL} #GO#
%WE% @SHALL@ [RETURN]
>With the sound of a thousand timelines being rent apart //OMEGA// flows from the room, and the air goes calm, and becomes normal again, the stench of rot and corruption gone from the room
>>
Hello all! How is everyone toda- by the All-Mother (and All-Father) what is that?!
>>
>>53606930
Ok!I'll send you the location later.

>With the being gone,Carter stands up.

Yeah,I'm tired and I just tried to convince something that could murder us instantly to eat a buffet at my place.I'm going to rest.Goodbye,Jaxara.Have a good night.
>>
Has the request for the picture been uploaded to a drawthread yet?
>>
Good morning esteemed representatives, how goes it?
>>
>>53608291
I am doing well thank you for asking. I have just been sitting here waiting for the other representatives to show up. Have I missed something? Am I early?
>>
>>53608463
Possibly, some speakers were active last night and during are most likely exhausted as of now.
>>
>>53608484
Bump
>>
did they change fallen empire fleets in stellaris?
>>
>>53610127
What do you mean? What do you think they have changed?
>>
>>53610533
a fe fleet scaled with the other fleets in my late game when it was originally 58k
>>
>>53610686
maybe it awaken?
>>
Good morning,fellow ambassadors.I apologize for keeping you waiting.I was up late last night arguing with an extraplanar entity to not eat our universe.
>>
>>53612452
Ooops. I created another thread. My bad, I will copypasta everything from that thread to here.
>>
>>53607308
I'm still missing 1 or 2 people's picture.If they don't arrive today I might just check the archives of an earlier thread.
>>
>>53601771
Off-topic: P.S., for those who don't know what is vacuum decay, here is a video of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI [Embed]
>>
>>53612464
So,from what I've seen of your transmissions in the other galactic vox,there are rifts of vacuum decay popping up,and in 500 years it will kill us all?
>>
>>53612482
So Professor Koloros of Orsterp has found a rare phenomena, in the dwarf galaxy of Nubilis 2345. It is the only real example of Vacuum Decay, and something is problematic. It has sped up. In a month, it has consumed an entire nebula.
>>
>>53612452
Good to see you again Carter, how goes it?
>>
>>53612521
Exactly, we can help build an experimental device, but the catch is that the resources necessary to build it are in Hazar Remnant space, and they are very hostile towards us. The only way is to declare war with them. It will cost nearly 3.5 trillion SFC.
>>
>>53612531
Well,I had a good sleep.But not good at all given our circumstances.
>>
>>53612541
You may want to wait for a moment first.I may have an explanation for this vacuum decay.It is good you caught it so fast.
>>
>>53612546
What, this creature from the Carmine Plane?
>>
>>53612570
For all I care, this is unpredictable, and it could become even faster. There is no way about how we c an tell.
>>
>>53612570
Yesterday,after an entity known as the Carmine Rift offered 3 wishes,another extraplanar entity arrived.It spoke in a unique way,and stated in that it has laid metaphorical seeds of despair to make us turn on each other and make our universe a living hell,so that when it eats it,it would taste good.If you think I just took drugs and hallucinated this,you may ask Ambassador Jaxara.He was here with me when this occurred.
>>
>>53612597
We must act. I vote a deceleration of war against the hazar to get these resources, and save all of the galaxy.
>>
>>53612634
Not yet!I understand your concern,but us arguing about this may be the seeds he very well mentioned.
>>
>>53612586
>He gesture to the red astronaut,currently inert.

Yes this creature is its avatar.It is our ally,do not worry.
>>
>>53612632
I offered a deal,to it,but It at first refused.Now,I must find a place in the Wastes that would satisfy its hunger enough to go eat another universe,instead of ours.
>>
>>53612667
Then what is troubling you friend?
>>
>>53612645
It could be, but we must act! Who knows? We must act now, before we all die.
>>
>>53612714
I suggest we declare war on the remnant, as their forces are weak. The war and our resources will be here in a few months.
>>
>>53612701
I mentioned it just now,but an entity wants to eat our universe and I pretty much need to have an open house and serve it a buffet.Made of the Wastes.
>>
>>53612747
Is there no other way?This could be a trap.If I deal with the entity it could reve-
Wait.The Carmine Rift gave us three wishes.Why not use them?
>>
Hey guys.
What did I miss.
>>
>>53612769
We're discussing vacuum decay happening and the entity from yesterday.
>>
>>53612781
>>53612765
This is the only way, there was an old war story of mine during the Hazar Wars. The Urli Gulch, nearly six million hazar died in a bizarre mass-suicide, instead of surrendering.
>>
>>53612821
Yes,but the Carmine Plane could just remove the vacuum decay.It is an extraplanar enitity,after all.Mobilize your troops,but please do not attack yet.
>>
>>53612749
Disturbing news, if there is any assistance we can provide let us know.
>>
>>53612855
The Vacuum Decay cannot be stopped normally. It is out of the power of everything, these devices can only contain it for a millenia or two, and then it will restart again. I doubt that anything can stop it.
>>
>>53612902
Well,yes,I understand that.But keep in mind that this enitity literally eats universes.It could just nom the decay away.
>>
>>53612941
Vacuum decay can destroy the entire universe, given enough time.
>>
>>53612968
Are you sure you want to do something risky? I have mobilized troops to head towards the border of the Hazar Remnant.
>>
>>53612968
I know.It is a big issue.But another entitiy wants to kill the universe as well as of now.If we can drive it off,we could ask the Carmine Plane to stop the decay.
>>
>>53613004
Wait a minute.... what if... we led it to somewhere, and exposed it to the decay!
>>
>>53612861
If you can,could you contact the Stellar Phoenix?That'd help a lot right now given our situation.
>>
>>53613013
The entity that wants to eat us?That could work.
Is the decay near the Wastes?Or can you move it?
>>
>>53613021
If he appears I will certainly ask him for his help, he may have answers.
>>
>>53613037
The decay is in a dwarf galaxy. The closest one to us.
>>
>The avatar jolts back to life, moaning listlessly, another red cosmonaut rounds the corner, floating in the air with as much dead enthusiasm as the original. The second ghost hands the first a large mug brimming with coffee then dematerilizes with a compressing pop. The Carmine Plane proceeds to "drink" the liquid, an atomized mist wafting up from the cup to its mouth.

Apologies. Explaination. Hesitation.

We, I, It. Celebrated heavily. This was unwise.

>>53613004
Vacuum Decay? This plane has a cancer? Unfortunate, where it not for your poisons this plane may have been deemed unfit.
>>
>>53613105
Yes.You offered us three wishes earlier.Could yo remove this vacuum decay?
>>
>>53613181
So you are the Carmine Plane. Hmm, us Ploraxians wish to study you.
>>
>>53613181
Yes, if that is what you wish. I will not bore us with immediate granting or literal interpretation, the glorious predator that is The-Galaxies-Which-Feed is above such games.
>>
>>53613278
Oh.Well, thanks.Also,do you have any ideas on dealing with Omega?The universe eating entity?
>>
>>53613256
So,there.No more vacuum decay.
>>
>>53613307
My god. It is... gone... Yes! We are-
>Suddenly, an alarm blares.
My god, something happened!
>>
>>53613339
Awwwww shit.
Pardon my language.
>>
>>53613349
It is a... DIMENSIONAL HORROR and it... SPAWNED RIGHT IN THE OORT CLOUD! IT IS HEADING THIS WAY, ETA 5 HOURS, CONSIDERING IT JUST SPAWNED! HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>53613290
I have staked my claim upon this world, and this world has shown to us its strength and resilience. In our time in realspace the Carmine Plane has seen that this space time is not as weak as we first thought, fit prey indeed.

Now that we are majority stockholder in ExoCorp, I must protect our interests, lest we rob ourselves of this...
>It gestures to the mug
I will hunt this Omega if We must, and fest upon its multitudes.
>>
>>53613373
Good.If I cannot feed it adequately with the Wastes,could you consume it?
>>
>>53613370
We have two choices.One,I could send bio ships specifically designed to kill these things.I live in the Wastes after all.Two,we ask the Carmine Plane to wish it the fuck outta here
>>
>>53613443
No. Multiple have been popping up around federation space! One in the middle of Rumar space, one right in the center of a ringworld of a fallen empire! One in the Agrarian regions of Ploraxia, and another, the king.... has yet to spawn! There have been massive rifts in space and time themselves, and quantum filaments are destroying everything! SHIT!
>>
>>53613467
FUCKING HELL! THIS IS REALLY THE END! WE HAVE SEVERAL VAULTS, AND WE NEED TO EVACUATE BEFORE THE STATION IS DESTROYED! SHIT!
>>
>>53613415
Perhaps.
>>
>>53613467
I have a whole fleet of ships designed for this.Plus Carmine just stopped our universal destruction.It's your choice on which solution to choose.
>>
>>53613500
We need to make a wish! Now!
>>
>>53613516
Carmine Plane,we wish you could kill every single one of these abominations.
>>
>>53613542
Then you are left with a single Favour.
>>
>>53613634
Ok.Then let us conserve it.Once Omega returns we may use it.
>>
>>53613693
We have been elected as the ExoCorp representative in the Federation. In return I have been given the corporate beach house on Paradisium VI. As well as Paradisium VI.
>>
>>53613801
Oh.Well,that's good news.Welcome to the Federation.
>>
>Recent news shows Dukedom forces mobilising and heading towards the centre of their empire, apparently to a system unknown to outside nations considering its depth within Dukedom space. No reports are coming as to what the mission of such large naval and ground forces are conducting in the so-called 'Dark System'. More on this story as it develops.
>>
>>53613880
Wonder what they're doing.Mobilization for a war?A festival?
>>
>As Dukedom forces arrive en masse to the neighbouring system of Deubula, the overall commander of the operation, general Claws of Maroon, broadcasts his forces intentions to his commanders
"All Dukedom resources and forces are being deployed to annex the Stagnant Ascendancy of Avaria, who inhabit the ring world at the heart of the dark system. We do this to end their vile privateering which has plagued our shipping lanes for months. All forces prepare for combat"
>Dukedom naval vessels begin the wind up for the jump as transports sit idly behind awaiting the signal to advance forward.
>>
>>53614196
Privateering?So Avaria has declared war?
>>
>>53614196
>The Ploraxians, in support of the Dukedom, send in their fleet, in exchange for one of the segments, and the habitats above that segment. They send in a massive war fleet, along with their armies.
>>
>>53614196
Hail, Taxla! We are sending in our force to deal with the fallen empire. We have sent in a massive war fleet, measuring in about 120.0k Average Fleet Power. We shall crush the resistance, we only request a small segment, along with the habitats which orbit that segment.
>>
>>53614306
>>53614343
They shall tremble in our might! I have over 90 armies with me, 60 regulars, 20 death guard, 5 marine, and 5 xenomorph.
>>
>>53614289
It would appear so. The centuries of boredom must have lead to it
>>53614343
We must politely decline, as this system lies deep within our own space. However your offer is most appreciated, and we have been told to hand over several of their captured vessels, and allow you access to their data vaults once cainqyest has finished.
>>
>>within the chamber an inky darkness pulsates and crackles, the sounds of a thousand realities ceasing to be is heard
>the walls of the room melt and ebb away, as //something// pushes its way into material space
>From a wound in the void something comes, impossible, vast, larger than all of Creation. Dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders
>The sick stench of rot fills the room, as unreality itself makes its presence known

/[GREETINGS]\
>>
>>53614196
>ExoCorp sends a McDevastator's (tm) PMC fleet in support of the Dukedom fleet.
>>
>>53614438
Very well then. We shall mobilize at the border of the Hazar Remnant, and also split it, and send some to show Rukaar.
>>
>>53614440
Hi,Omega.So,last I was here I made an offer,correct?
>>
>>53614440
The Carmine Plane feels that this avatar is tacky.
>>
>>53614495
>Carter stifles a laugh,and takes a cup of coffee

So,now that the other ambassadors are here,I would like to discuss what we would offer in exchange for non destruction.
>>
>The first battle in the system has concluded, with a Pyrrhic victory for Dukedom forces. Thousands of corvettes and destroyers were lost, and over 200 cruisers. 50 Ra battleships were also destroyed in the fighting. However over 80 Avarian escorts were destroyed, with 29 incapacitated. Of the titans, almost 20 were destroyed with 12 captured. 6 titans are being transported to Plaxorian space as per the agreement.
>>
>>53614476
>The inky darkness flows around the room, shifting and warping its mass as it does so

[MISTAKEN]
((We Are Not The First))
*THE LAST*
((We Are BAAL))
$VOICE$ ^OF^ #THE# %COURT%
>>
>>53614583
Oh,Hi Baal.The name is pretty cool,I'll give you that.So,since both you and Omega are part of the court,and you said you were voice of the court,I assume you are here to listen to my offer?
>>
>>53614553
Good, then. We shall divert two to each of the three main fleets. Also, we have found the pirate hub for this sector. If we strike now, we can cripple pirate operations at this sector.
>>
>>53614553
Good news,although the loss of Ra ships is disheartening.
>>
>>53614553
In return, I have been authorized to give you two dreadnoughts, and a mega-dreadnought. They belong to the Kiithrim and the Maldor classes.
>>
>>53614662
Excellent, a division of Agean troops is standing-by, we will place them into your command. My recommendation would be to use them in the initial assault to factor on their terror causing ferocity

>>53614669
It is lamentable, as they are the pride of all avaians in the Dukedom, but they have been avenged, and we will rebuild.
>>
File: images[2].jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>53614636
((Indeed))
>The thing shudders once more, dying stars pulsating out of its frame screaming in agony

$THE$ ((COURT))
^Decided That^ *THIS*
=ONE= @Would@ #BE#
((Better Suited For)) <DISCUSSIONS>
>>
>>53614583
>If an antimatter space ghost could look exasperated, it would look like the avatar of the Carmine Plane

We feel as if we began a trend. What does this entity wish of this space time?
>>
>>53614743
Yes. We are going to strike with that fleet. Our strategy is to split the fleet, one will arrive from one direction, and divert their attention. The other will come on with sensor jamming equipment, and then attack from behind.
>>
>>53614769
Ok.So,you and your court eat universes.I don't know why,but that doesn't matter.To be specific,you like to eat your universes when they are in despair and agony,to spice it up.And you can't just spare very universe that begs for mercy.If you did,you couldn't eat anything.Plus,I'm sure traveling to different universes is tiresome,so you likely won't skip a universe without nomming off half of it.
I present a solution,beneficial to both of us.
>>
>After several skirmishes, a second pitched battle, near the ring world itself, commences. Although the Avarians have 5 fortresses, only two actually participate, later examinations showed it was because they hadn't been maintained in centuries, resulting weapon failure.
>The battle shifts several times, but the numbers of Dukedom forces helps defeats the Avarian navy, resulting in the ancient navy's capitulation. The 2 operational fortresses are destroyed, while the 3 remaining are boarded. With no more Avarian naval forces, Dukedom transports begin to move in.
>>
>>53614854
It wishes to bargain with us.Honestly we have like three planar entities now,I know your pain.
>Carter offers a bag of chips.
>>
>>53614924
So,will you add Avaria to your empire?
>>
>>53614854
>//BAAL// shifts towards the avatar of the Carmine Plane

((We Desire))
*DESPAIR*
#Sorrow#
&ANGUISH&
>//BAAL// seems to flow through the room, the screaming faces of countless beings, strange and other push out from its form

<THEY> &SHALL& ((Open The)) @WAY@
>>
>>53614856
>after two days
The entire pirate system has been destryoned, we have recovered a literal fortune. We have recovered many stolen ships, which we will donate to our vassals and rebels in the Hazar Remnant which we are supporting. We have lost nearly 100 corvettes, and 20 destroyers. There were about 25 Cruisers lost, and no ships were lost higher than a battleship.
>>
>>53614966
Once the ground assault succeeds we will. Their government heads will be punished for their sanctions on privateering
>>
>>53614971
So,here's my solution.You wish to eat,we wish to stay alive.If I could offer a plane,that stretches on either infinitely,or at least the size of our universe,that has a taste you could literally never get tired of,would you not consume us?
>>
>>53614985
Yes. The Hazar Remnant has broken out into civil war between more xenophillic elements, and the main govt. We are supporting the xenophiles, and we have donated most of our stock of captured ships to them.
>>
>>53614909
*You Think Of Us As Simple Beings*
((AMBASSADOR
?
@AMUSEMENT@
>//BAAL// makes a noise, a noise composed of the screaming sounds of countless universes and innumerable dead gods. An utter mockery of all things holy and just.

((WE)) $Desire$ <CESSATION>
((Ambassador))
>>
>>53615000
We request that a peacekeeping force be kept there after the war, as we do not want any war crimes occurring.
>>
>>53615099
Very well, we will grant the request
>>
>>53615090
So you want to destroy everything?Or eat everything?
I'm not sure on your motives here.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>53615037
*Incorrect*
&WE& ^Have Devoured^
((MANY)) *Such Realms Before*
+AMBASSADOR+
>//BAAL// turns its ravenous gaze down upon the Ambassador, bearing the full force of its impossible existence down upon him

*THEIR* %Rulers Offered Us% ^THEIR^
((Realms As You Do Now))
&THEY& @Were@ <NOT> .Spared.
>>
>With the space secured, the first invasion waves lands on the Agri sector in the south of the ring world. Rok heavy infrantry lead the charge, but are rebuked by huge android machines and mech piloted by Avarians.
>>
>>53614947
>The ghost gladly takes a few, the chips floating in the palm of a gloved hand

At least we have business ventures on this plane.

>>53614971
A parasite then. We are the Carmine Plane, the Astral Predator. We crave weakness, to cull the infirm from the multiversal herd. I am beyond morality, beyond suffering. I care only for the health and strength of the Ür, the great subconscious and multiple realities.

This plane is strong, and shall overcome //YOU//.
>>
>>53615223
Could I offer a substitute?A realm that you could eat enough of to ignore us and move on to the next universe?
Keep in mind that their are infinite universes.Infinity minus one is still infinity because infinity cannot be expressed as a number.If you didn't eat us you would be losing nothing since there is an infinite amount of worlds to eat.In fact,I can offer a realm larger than ours.One that you can eat your fill in.
>>
>>53615236
Oh,yeah.That reminds me.How's the business going?
>>
>>53615174
((CREATION)) ^OPPOSES /Us/
#ITS# $Ending# %Shall Grant Us%
-GREAT- @JOY@
>//BAAL// opens multiple rifts along its form, showing many warriors across a myriad worlds fighting against horrors beyond reason, struggling to push back the tides

((They Stand Against Us))
$IT$ @MUST@ !CEASE!
>>
>>53615225
>Suddenly, a transport fleet of Ploraxian troops arrive, and make planetfall on the sector.
>>
>Reports from the Agri sector show that the week long front has been broken by a daring assault by Wake King Asdri and his Agean jump troops, inflicting high casualties on Avarian androids and mechs.
>Reports from the the mountain regions of the ring world show Yssravannar knights clashing with androids open the valleys. The fighting is continuing as we speak.
>>
>>53615308
Well,why does creation oppose you?Have you thought of sitting down and taking instead?I know a great couple's therapy place.
>>
>>53615236
@AMUSEMENT@
//Designation//: [CARMINE PLANE]
//NATURE//: [YOUNGLING]
//Chance Of This Voice's Destruction//:[UNLIKELY]
@AMUSEMENT@
>//BAAL// makes a another reality-rending noise, perhaps this is its own mocking attempt at laughter?
>>
>>53615364
Talking,not taking.I'm sorry,this translator has been acting up.
>>
>>53615299
The ongoing conflict has increased our profit margins in private military contracting sectors as well as the sale of arms and armour in neighboring systems.

The fleshling known as Johnson seeks to secure his place on board of directors and seize my assets in the conflict by sealing an arms deal with the pirates, but this is a short sighted move and will likely end with his spine reduced to atoms.

>>53615386
Pride does not compliment weak prey.
>>
>Casualties begin to mount in the valleys as Yssravannar knights, despite being outnumbered, refuse to withdraw and are fighting to the death. Kara psychic troops have been deployed to assist them and Button the battle.
>Reports have come in that the seas of the ring world have become a vicious battleground between air forces of both nations as they vie for control.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
17KB, 259x194px
>>53615281
>//BAAL// turns a sliver of its attention back to the Ambassador once more

*MEANINGLESS*
((Infinity)) ^MEANINGLESS^
//Nothing Is Infinite To The Court//
%ALL% $Shall$ @CEASE@

>>53615364
*Talk Is Also* ^MEANINGLESS^
>>
>>53615476
I see.I once had a guy like Johnson in my business dealings.He's dead though.So,do you need firepower?I could send over some bioships.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>53615476
((PRIDE))
((It Is But Another Seedling))
%NURTURED% *By The Dark Hearts* ((OF))
<Mortal Life>
>>
>As news of the knights bloody victory after two weeks of fighting becomes known, Baron Taxla falls silent, a look of sadness seeming to engulf his face
>>
>>53615505
But it isn't meaningless.If it was,you wouldn't eat it.
Plus,you can't say it isn't infinite.That's denying a basic fact of multiverses.Sure,you could eat enough universes to make it seem that way,but then five minutes away there's another gaggle of universes.
>>
>>53615560
What happened?You won,didn't you?
>>
>>53615602
Yes, a most noble victory, one to make the ancestors proud. If only it didn't have to cost the life of my eldest son.
>>
>>53615642
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>53615555
Greetings to all,

I dare say the appearance of this entity is a crisis of unprecedented magnitude.I would very much like to say this is a punishment for your countless heresies, but it's too large and too global a threat to gloat.Fortunately, I might just have a something that will help in overcoming it.

In the face of this impending catastrophe, my star nation has serendipitously happened on a benevolent Shroud entity and made a pact with it. This pact has already resulted in our industrial, economic and scientific output doubled! I strongly encourage all of you to make such a pact of your own. If you're too spiritually weak to enter the Shroud, we can provide psionic specialists.

Together, and reinforced by the power of the End, we will surely defeat this foul creature and lead the Galaxy into an age of prosperity (as long as you leave your heretical ways)!
>>
>>53615528
>The avatar assumes a smug disposition
Unnecessary. I have bedded his wife and sent a video recording to him and his colleagues.
>>
>>53615692
Thank you friend, he is with his ancestors now. I will see him one day.
>>
File: Lyapunov-red[1].jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lyapunov-red[1].jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>53615570
*WE* $Devour$ @To@ #BRING# ^Cessation^
%CREATIONS% ((END))
>//BAAL// recedes a bit, pull the shadows of its form back to a more centralized point

<Nothing Is Infinite Ambassador>
$CREATION$ @WEAKENS =As We Feed=
*It Shall End*
^NOTHING IS INFINITE^
>>
>>53615703
Hello,High Priest.I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about,since we have not met before,but a solution would be nice.
Could You post your pic for the drawthread?Unless that's your pic,in which case don't worry.
>>
>>53615743
If I am allowed to,I could attend his funeral.I'm sure he was a good avian.
>>
>>53615717
>Carter takes a moment to walk outside the door.Hysterical laughter is heard,and he returns to his seat.
>>
>Despite hideous losses, the surviving Yssravannar captured the mountains and valleys from the android hordes. The survivors have name themselves 'Mexe Can Openers' in honour of their victory.
>Almost the entire southern section of the ring world has fallen under Dukedom control, but with terrible losses. The android soldiers of the Avarians are extremely dangerous, and strangely tactical, hinting at a advanced level of AI
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>53615703
*A Deal With The END OF THE CYCLE*
@GREAT LAUGHTER@
>A nightmarish booming sound echoes from //BAAL//, a sound that resonates throughout the souls of all mortal life, a sound as cold and malign as the darkness of the void

<PERHAPS> ^We^ #SHALL# &Not Feed&
((Perhaps We Shall watch As You Destroy Yourselves))
@AMUSEMENT@
>>
>>53615743
As long as he sired spawn greater than himself and slew many of his enemies then he fulfilled his duty to his race and the cosmos.
>>
>>53615764
Yeah,that's cool and all,but why?Cessation of existence is not on my bucket list.
>>
>>53615827
Yes, I would be honoured to have you there. It will take place in a few days from now. Hopefully the war will have finished by then.
>>
File: Avian_massive_16.png (122KB, 370x380px) Image search: [Google]
Avian_massive_16.png
122KB, 370x380px
>>53615803
I don't know why you would want my picture, but here it is.
I only hope you didn't ask for it to sate some sinful desire.
>>
>>53615881
Ok.It's just that in certain Dukedom worlds non avians are not allowed.Where will it take place!
>>
>>53615903
Sorry that was meant to be a question,not an exclamation.
>>
>>53615895
Naw,I don't swing that way,women are my style.
It's just easier to talk when you see the person in question.
>>
>>53615903
At the Taxla family shrine at my estate on Yss. He will be interred besides his ancestors with his sword in hand.
>>
>>53615947
I will certainly come to his funeral.May he be at peace.
>>
>>53615970
He died having slain enemy's and with his sword in hand. I couldn't have asked for a better son.
>>
File: 042-lyapunov-g[1].jpg (37KB, 455x367px) Image search: [Google]
042-lyapunov-g[1].jpg
37KB, 455x367px
>>53615876
*You Are Light*
&WE& @ARE@ #DARK#
*Opposites*
>//BAAL pushes itself out a bit, dead timelines buzzing around and through it as it does so
>>
>>53615946
But I, in fact, am a woman.
Good thing I have long overcome my vanity, or I would be really upsed at your remark.

>>53615863
Hah! I knew you would turn out to be a coward, you pitiful excuse for an extradimensional entity!
Just so you know, we've summoned a being made of looped space-time then thoroughly beaten it, and we didn't even have tachyon lances then. You've picked a wrong dimension to consume.
>>
>>53616061
Oh.Then I apologize,I assumed you were male due to being a Priest rather rpthan a Priestess.I don't know much on avian biology.
>>
>>53616107
You have a separate word for female priests? Such a curious language.
Do you also have a separate word for the priests who are still in eggs so their gender isn't known?
>>
>>53616056
So?
>>
File: 1200px-Lyapunovspace[1].jpg (205KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Lyapunovspace[1].jpg
205KB, 1200x1200px
>>53616061
((You Misunderstand))
*NAIVE*
^You Have Sealed Your Own Fate*
@GREAT LAUGHTER@
>Once more does //BAAL// make that dreadful sound, a sound of haunting horrors and unrelenting nightmare.
>>
>>53616136
Well,no.And yes.The Wastes has many creatures who lay eggs,but I used to be human.In my tongue,priest and priestess are distinct.
>>
>>53616144
>//BAAL// one more turns its attention to addressing the Ambassador
*THUS* ((We Are Destined To Fight))
^TO^ &OPPOSE& //Each Other//
*GOOD* #EVIL#
@Black@ <White>
$CESSATION$ ^CONTINUATION^
((An Endless Cycle))
>>
>>53616145
Right, right. Next you'll say that you weren't hungry today anyway. I've seen enough of your kind in junior seminary. They did spiritually grow with time though, while you have remained a snot-nosed youngster for who knows how many eons.
>>
>>53616216
Not really.Last I heard race doesn't matter anymore
Either way,the Carmine Plane here is extraplanar as well,but he's pretty chill.There's no real reason for us to be opposed.
>>
File: Avian_slender_02.png (94KB, 240x310px) Image search: [Google]
Avian_slender_02.png
94KB, 240x310px
Sun warm your plumage, representatives of the Federation!

I speak on behalf of the united Ossifrage clans. Who among you would entreat with us? Who would seize this lucrative trading opportunity? The Ossifrage are rich, my friends... And part of such riches may yet be yours!
>>
>>53616278
Hello,Ambassador Hagan.I am Carter of the Carnem Wastes.What is entailed in this trading opportunity?
>>
>More fighting has resumed, and the Avarians have begun unleashing ancient weapons on Dukedom forces. However orbital bombardments are giving Dukedom forces the edge. Avarian troops are also surrendering to avoid being killed, and are being held in POW camps across Dukedom held regions.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (30KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
30KB, 259x194px
>>53616226
*Your Childish Naivety Is Amusing*
$YOU$ #Made# [A] $DEAL$ @With The END OF THE CYCLE@
%YOU% ^Have Damned Yourselves^
$We Needn't Do Anything More$
*YOU ARE ALREADY MARKED*
>//BAAL// seems to be greatly amused, tortured moaning shapes pushing out of its form as impossible colors dance in the blank spaces around it
>>
>>53616342
If you don't have to do anything more,then why not take a seat?We could talk about other things.Carmine has coffee if you want some.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (25KB, 168x301px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
25KB, 168x301px
>>53616268
>//BAAL// forms numerous grasping limbs that begin to tear apart the walls around it

*IT IS WHAT* #We# %ARE%
<FIRST LIGHT> ^Against^ #FIRST DARKNESS#
((The Ultimate Light VS The Ultimate Evil))
*NEVERENDING CYCLE*
>>
File: a6b3bfc2084610d0005249dd18fd9959.jpg (105KB, 736x1049px) Image search: [Google]
a6b3bfc2084610d0005249dd18fd9959.jpg
105KB, 736x1049px
>>53616278
We, the vast enormity of the Carmine Plane, devourer of weakness, ExoCorp Liaison to the Federation, and bringer of cups and napkins to the quarterly office party, has interest in your offer of trade on behalf of ExoCorp.
>>
>>53616328
If you need reinforcements,Ploraxia and the Wastes can help out.
>>
>All android armies outside of the Avarian capital have been defeated, the Avarians themselves are surrendering in their droves. Dukedom forces are moving on the Avarian capital, the last bastion of resistance on the ring world.
>>
>>53616377
>//BAAL// seems to compress itself a tiny bit before flowing into and around the chair

((YES)) ^Other Things^
*COFFEE*
?
>>
>>53616401
We appreciate the offer, but it seems that we are in the ascendancy, we have driven them to their Capital and they are on the verge of defeat.
>>
>>53616377
The slayer of universes will not share its liquid stimulant. Order a mortal serf to procure coffee from the dispensing machine.
>>
>>53616302
Why, we Ossifrage can acquire almost anything for the right price! A very... Competitive price, at that!

Indeed, it is often said there does not exist a market in the Galaxy that the Ossifrage clans cannot... Crack. So! What goods are in demand in these Carnem Wastes? Caskets of Zith wine? The very rare and valuable bones of the Great Garu Wyrms of Mephet? Or something more... Esoteric?

>>53616397
Ah! I see this entity shares our voracious appetite for trade! Tell me, are these 'napkins' valuable?
>>
>>53616342
YoU hAvE dAmNeD yOuRsElVeS
What's this emo talk? Do you also dye your feathers black and cut your extremities?

>>53616377
Coffee? YOU DRINK COFFEE ON THURSDAYS?
Oh Heavens, I have found myself in a dan of wickednes! How can you even live with yourselves!
>>
>With the final assault under preparation, a android army of unprecedented size has swarmed from the city and is inflicting thousands of casualties on Dukedom forces. The line is stabilising but the number of dead is growing significantly.
>>
File: image1[1].jpg (910KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image1[1].jpg
910KB, 1600x900px
>>53616278
*WE* $Have An Interest In This Exchange$
@WHAT DO YOU@ $Have To Offer THE COURT$
?
>>
>>53616460
Myriad are their uses and applications, the small paper apparatus known as a napkin is an excellent economic opportunity due to their bulk nature and their low cost. May I interest you in a product sample of Hævy-Düty(tm) Raider (r) brand napkins?
>>
>>53616479
>How can you even live with yourselves!

Stimulated.
>Sip
>>
>>53616442
>>53616452
Ok,Carmine.I'll give him some of mine.
So,BAAL,have any universe rending stories to tell?
>>
>>53616639
Ugh... Guh... No, I can't remain here even a second longer.
Maybe offering you a helping wing was a mistake.
>>
>>53616460
If you have blood plasma,or sell flesh stabilizers,that'd be greatly appreciated.
>>53616479
Well,coffe is quite common where I'm from.It is a drink for every mo-
>>53616639
>Carter laughs uncontrollably.
>>
File: eFractal[1].jpg (30KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
eFractal[1].jpg
30KB, 380x360px
>>53616479
*Did The END Tell You Of What Its Pact Would Entail*
?
>//BAAL// seems to expand a bit, observing the Priest

((HOW)) [MANY] $Years$ #Did It Offer You Its Power#
?
>>
Victory for the Rok Dukedom! We have beaten the android horde and the remaining Avarian forces surrendered. This has been a costly war, over 800,000 dead and 1.5 million injured. The Avarians are to be integrated into our empire, the ring world will be the jewel in our crown. Our scientists will have the greatest days of their lives in the data vaults of the capital. Praise unto victory, our conquest of Avar! Their leaders are to be trailed for their crimes of piracy and privateering and endangering their own people.
>>
>>53616717
Celebration is in order,I'd say.This is very good news!
>>
>>53616700
Hey,don't worry,Hshass.We're all friendly here.Mostly.Have a seat,and please tell us of recent happenings with your people.
>>
>>53616717
And so the mighty triumph over the weak.
>>
>>53616752
>>53616793
A victory parade is being held in the capital, Asdri is leading the procession as per his participation in the defeat of the androids army outside the capital.
>>
>>53616840
Wonder if there's a live feed.I would like to see it.
>>
>>53616717
*SUCH* ((GLORIOUS)) %Slaughter%
<Great Anguish>
$This$ -AMUSES- #THE COURT#
>>
>>53616851
>A live feed of the parade broadcasts into the room, Asdri is leading columns of Dukedom soldiers through the streets of the Avarian capital. Many of the soldiers bear aloft skulls of fallen androids as trophies.
>>
>>53616923
>>53616883
Looks glorious,Taxla.Congratulations on the victory,my friends.
See,BAAL?This is enjoyable.Here's your coffee.
>Carter picks up a cup of coffee off of the tray of a fleshy crablike creature,and offers it to BAAL.
>>
>>53617009
As for the drawthread,I've gotten most pics,and am just going to get the rest from an archive.It should be ready to submit in a few days.Anybody got something special they want in it?Also,do you want both BAAL and OMEGA in it,or just BAAL?
>>
File: fractals81_9-118009912195242[1].jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fractals81_9-118009912195242[1].jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>>53617009
>//BAAL// "takes" the cup, absorbing it into the screaming mass of darkness that is its form

//Designation//: [COFFEE]
//Nature//: [ODD/UNIQUE]
&STRANGE& @YET@ #Interesting#
>>
>>53617079
There ya go,bud.Got any stories?Any jokes?
>>
The Avarians are, quite old. Older than than we had previously expected. Some of these reports imply they have been observing worlds in the vicinity for quite some time. Times are given in Avarian dates
>11-3390
>Observation post around the world of [YSS] has reported the outbreak of a mass global war. War appears to have begun over imperialistic ambitions. Observation post told to examine more closely
>29-9-3508
>War between the young [BARONY OF YSS] and [ROK DUKEDOM] has broken out. We are interested to view these turn of events.
>>
I have 25 photos.This is going to be a big draw request.Okay,well I'm going to try and complete it soon.Might even be ready tonight.
>>
>>53617177
Seems that their surveillance technology is quite advanced.Is it still intact?
>>
File: sc_22[1].jpg (373KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sc_22[1].jpg
373KB, 800x800px
>>53617161
#ONE# %Reality% *WE $ENTERED$
^WAS^ ((Rather interesting))
&A& %Great Warrior% ^ROSE^ =To Oppose Us=
@A SLAYER@ <OF> {COUNTLESS} *Legions*
>//BAAL// pulsates and shifts, the room momentarily turning into a void of shrieking hellflesh

*Despite His Strength* ^HE^ &COULD& [Not]
#STOP US#
>>
>>53617348
It seems that there observation posts have long fallen out of use, but we have found blueprints for them. We have also discovered maps of placement of various forts and posts once owned. It seems that they once owned a extremely exstensive empire.
>>
>>53617433
One would think that such an "all powerful" being that wants us to all die would have destroyed us already instead of sitting around being annoying. We're not intimidated, just bored, and aggravated.

What I'm saying is: Fuck off or do something.
>>
>>53617433
Sounds interesting.Did he hurt you at least?
>>
>>53617643
Hey,no need to get angry.He isn't destroying us,at least.I think.Either way,I'm just here to enjoy the company and see the going ons in Avaria right now.Not much is going on.
>>
File: IMG_9229.png (2MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9229.png
2MB, 1937x1090px
OK,here's the photo.The resolution's pretty bad,since I did it in 5 minutes,but feel free to ask for anything special for me to ask that they put in.
>>
>>53617438
Maybe you could reconnect with that lost empire?Expand into their space,not like they'll be using it anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (86KB, 323x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
86KB, 323x420px
>>53617892
The ring world was the last of their domain, Their former territory's are within Rukedom space, but also Plaxorian space and Rumar territory. I'm curious what became of their colonists though, maybe there are still enclaves out there.
>>
>>53617935
Considering the Rumar,I bet they put down any Avaria resistance long ago.Perhaps Ploraxia successfully intergrated them?They are a predominantly avian empire after all.
>>
>>53617935
I wonder as well. We recently had a war with someone, and vassalized them. They look highly similar to that species, they are the Vari, and their mythology speaks of the dark-ones, a group of demons who took them from the holy canopy.
>>
>>53617935
They were gone for a long time ago. We have existed for nearly 460 years, but we never reached those territories until the last 50 years or so. Something must have happened.
>>
>>53617643
*THE PRIEST MADE A PACT* #With the END OF THE CYCLE#
^YOU^ #ARE ALREADY MARKED#
$For$ ((CESSATION))
>//BAAL// reaches out towards the alien being, touching its mind with visions of horror and death, of innumerable worlds covered by a deep Shroud as something horrible feasts upon the galaxy's life essence

#WE SHALL NOT INTRUDE#
>>
>>53617975
>>53617963
We uncovered records showing that about 800 years ago a race of beings ruptured the Avarian empire, most of the fleet was destroyed and their worlds cut off. It seems they isolated themselves on a ring world to guard themselves. It appears their home world was engulfed by these creatures.
>>
>>53618083
It appears so. I have forwarded this news to the Vari High Speaker, who will arrive to the Serenity complex soon.
>>
File: a-lyapunoviii-lovely[1].jpg (4MB, 2295x2470px) Image search: [Google]
a-lyapunoviii-lovely[1].jpg
4MB, 2295x2470px
>>53617773
^HE^ #Destroyed# *MANY PAWNS*
>//BAAL// seems to grow and stretch, towering, titanic

((But It Did Not Matter))
&HE CEASED&
>>
>>53618023
Oh no, how horrible and unfathomable, what ever shall we do. Yep, looks like that's it folks, time to pack it in, everyone go home, there's no hope here, let's just sit on our asses and wait for the end times.

At least Carmine has the decency to have a sense of humour
>>
>>53618083
We also need to a address the issue of a new disease which has been plaguing the W'nai.
>>
>>53618178
We are currently checking the medical data of the Avarians, can you describe any of the symptoms of the disease?
>>
>>53618083
Sounds interesting.I wonder if any are left.
>>53618108
Well,at least he died fighting,right?Pretty courageous.
>>53618141
I don't think Carmine will kill us.Plus,I think BAAL won't either,although his reasoning is more along the lines of that we're going to die anyways from this "pact".
>>53618178
Please tell me the symptoms.The Wastes are excellent at treating disease.
>>
>>53618254
It... oh my god. It basically is a fungal infection, which drains out the energy of the being. That being had a 50/50 chance of being taken by a parasite.
>>
>>53618364
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they become zombies.Am I right?
>>
>>53618358
It seems many of their race were wiped out during the creatures attack. I wonder what attracted them.

>>53618364
There's many records on fungal diseases. There appears to be a treatment surrounding it, although it requires certain equipment. There appears to be very few at the moment, although the blueprints are present.
>>
>>53618385
50/50. The W'nai defense force has organized mass-purges of the infected who have reanimated, and have asked us to give them droids to administer medicines.
>>
File: IMG_8866.jpg (374KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8866.jpg
374KB, 1920x1321px
>>53618476
Those molluskoids need help.I can send a few of these helpers,would that do?They're humanoid,and non violent,but they are not mutated aliens.They are born from the Wastes.So the disease likely won't affect them.
>>
>>53618542
No. It affects everything, even some animals!
>>
>>53618552
Does it affect stone?
>>
>>53618564
No.
>>
>>53618476
The most recent one led to the death of about 20,000 infected. 2,000 non-animated were caught in the cross-fire
>>
>>53618618
We can have the medical treatment machines ready within a month. It should be able to reverse the effects.
>>
>>53618576
Then don't worry.These helpers are made of stone
Don't ask how.I still don't quite get it.
>>
>>53618662
I can send them in a bioship.It'll take about two weeks to mobilize them and send them.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>53618141
((WE Could DEVOUR YOUR ENTIRE CIVILIZATION)) %In% $But An Instant$ @ARROGANT@ %One%
>Reality frays at the seams as //BAAL// seems to stretch across numerous timelines, directing its attention towards the one who speaks without fear

&YOUNG&
%SIMPLISTIC%
#You Are Not Of THE COURT
{BE SILENT}
>>
Going through the Avarians history data, it appears the shadow beings were dimensional horrors attracted by something called "The Beacon". It appears to have been a cubical device that acted as a beacon for travel, where it could let distance between systems become extremely easy to cross, but it was a dimensional technology, and eventually the constant entering attracted these shadow creatures.
>>
>>53618870
Is the beacon preserved?If so,could I have it?Not to seem selfish,it's just that these shadow beings are intriguing.
>>
>>53618906
It appears they destroyed the beacons, it appears that it was what these shadow creatures was after. There destruction cut off their empire, as there jump capabilities were somewhat limited.
>>
>>53618983
Damn.Was there a blueprint,or notes on its construction?Our FTL isn't bad,but we could all use some more speed.The stories of people coming home to dead colonies attest to that.
>>
>>53619029
We were told there are, but they are under extreme security codes. We are trying to pry them open, but I must want their are more historctal entry's with extremely disturbing reports of the shadow creatures.
>>
>>53619066
Really?Disturbing reports?Could you detail them?If they are too disturbing,could you send it over the Vox?
>>
>>53619135
Whole worlds engulfed in a aunnatural darknesss was first, then these almost serpentine beasts of darkness tore through to reality and devoured the minds of the Avarians. That's a summary, here's the data of the events.
>Slides a data slate with the information of the events on them to you
>>
>>53619201
Thank you.
>Carter reads the data slide.Although he doesn't seemed fazed by the atrocities listed,he stops early to say something.
Hey,Baron.Doesn't this remind you of something?
>>
>>53619315
Tell me, friend, my memory oft fails me.
>>
>>53618870
*SHADOW BEINGS*
?
>//BAAL// seems to have taken a distinct interest in the discussion going on

&UNBIDDEN
?
^Shabanash^
?
>>
>>53619354
The Voidspeaker sent us his history long ago.Something about wars so extreme it forced his people to merge into 5 beings,and two of those beings merged into the Void Behemoth.These...things listed here committed numerous atrocities.And both the atrocities that caused the Voidspeaker's people's fusage and these share similarities.It could be possible that these beings are an offshoot,or even descendants of the beings in the wars,maybe even having influenced it.
>>
>>53619404
Here,BAAL,take a look.
>Carter hands over a copy,which dematerializes into BAAL's being.
>>
>>53619407
It would be best to ask him when he shows up. It also appears that we have opened the vault and found blueprints to many ancient and dangerous technologies. Fascinating! The blueprints for the Beacon are under further protection. The blueprints for building ring worlds are also in there.
>>
>>53619507
Yes.I believe the Voidspeaker will have a deep interest in these similarities.On to a different topic,how large are these ring worlds?
>>
>>53619559
Dependent on the size the creator wants, apparently many of the ring world ruins in the southern Milky Way are from Avarian origins. Multiple blueprints exist for various sized ring worlds.
>>
>>53619595
Could they be constructed?A ring world could be a powerful way to transport a fleet,or could possibly expand our horizons of exploration in this galaxy,especially considering that quite a bit of it is practically unknown.
>>
>>53619647
Yes, if one losses the resources and skilled force to make them. They are quite complex, but they could grant a massive boon to the one who creates them. We could also repair any of the ones we find derelict in the galaxy.
>>
>>53619647
Do you have the data slate on you?
>>
>>53619691
I have a list of a few near my sector.You may have it,if you'd like.I've also found ringlike structures in the Wastes,crashed and the size of large islands.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>53619424
>//BAAL// seems to shudder, and fold in upon itself as it absorbs the data given

*INTRIGUE*
^These beings share much with the Shabanash^
&THEY& #LIKELY# %Hail From% @THE SHROUD@
>>
>>53619711
Lets us see them, the scientific community is abuzze right now, and I think this could add even more excitement to them.
>>
>>53619806
Here.Excuse the screen.
>A data slate is slide over.The screen light is faded,and the cover is cracked and has some fleshy growths.
>>
>>53619789
Who are the Shabanash,and what is the Shroud?
>>
>>53619894
Intriguing, these designs look exactly like ring worlds of Avarian design
>Slides a data slate with images of the Avarian ring worlds
>>
>>53619894
It is from my exploration of the Wastes,back before I predominantly started using this body and entered the Federation.
>>
>>53619955
Yes,these look similar.I found strewn bodies of avian appearance in one,the one past the gigantic corpse.They were ripped apart,but no damage was done to the circuitry.There wasn't even any blood.Just a thin layer of dust on everything,and footprints leading into the desert.
>>
>>53620046
The Avarians are afraid, they are frightened by the prospect of re-entering the galactic front, however that have offered to examine ring worlds throughout the systems.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7KB, 365x138px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7KB, 365x138px
>>53619908
*The Shabanash are of the Shroud*
((UNBIDDEN))
&HUNGRY&
#From Outside#
>//BAAL// opens a rift in its form and shows an image of a vaguely humanoid blue entity

& THE SHROUD& %Realm Of Dreams And Nightmare% ^DREAMING GODS LURK THERE^
$Thirsting$
>>
>>53620086
Well,they are welcome to see the ones I have listed.Except maybe for those in the Wastes.It is a place that would rip them apart.However,I could send out an explorer,with a camera feed.Would that be suitable?
>>
>>53620120
Are they part of your Court?You said you wouldn't bother eating our universe when they were mentioned to have a pact with the High Priest.
>>
>>53620122
Yes, many amongst them are interested to see what has become of their empires relics
>>
>>53620160
Understood.I will hook it up to one of the Waste inhabitants.Give me a moment,I must go find one.
>Carter leaves the Federation area.
>>
File: IMG_9245.jpg (50KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9245.jpg
50KB, 620x559px
>>53620206
>A similar creature as the ones sent to help with the W'nai is wheeled in on a table by Carter,with a camera placed next to it
I believe this one would do.I'll send it out soon.Do you have any specific items you wish to search for?
>>
>>53620340
They wish for the worker to check out the insides for damage, and possible decay.
>>
>>53620352
Okay.I'll be sure to inform my friend here to look for damage.
>A servant wheels out the being.Down the hallway,incoherent screeching can be heard.
So,how are your festivals?During our last conversation,you mentioned one on Yss.
>>
>>53620378
Ah yes, the Unification Day festival?
>>
>>53620415
Yes.The one in celebration of your Great War's end.
>>
>>53620472
Yes, we celebrate it on, what would be the 1st of June, in human terms I believe. It's to commentate the victory of Mexe and unification of all Yss.
>>
>>53620494
So,how is it?I'm not sure if it is over yet,but I hope it wasn't harmed by the Hive battle near Yss.
>>
>>53620563
The festival is a week long event, with many tourneys and jousts to honor the houses. Riding events are also present with marksmanship and duels. The last day is heralded by a huge melee for a grand prize, and that night a feast of celebration. Parades are also held to honour the soldiers of both sides. It was however interrupted by the Hive fleet.
>>
>>53620633
Is it still going on?I would like to visit it.See the sights and such.
>>
>>53620657
It has been it will com around next year at the same time. It is open to viewing by other races, but only Yss may participate in the main events. I would be honoured to have you there.
>>
File: 3637449998_082fd9d64f_z[1].jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3637449998_082fd9d64f_z[1].jpg
86KB, 500x375px
>>53620148
*NO*
^Similar to^ $BUT NOT PART OF THE COURT$
%They% $ARE^ #As Maggots Crawling Across The Rotting Floor of The Realm Of Ruin#
>//BAAL// twists and warps, demented screams, and maddening songs echoing from its form

&THE& *High Priests Pact* @WAS WITH THE END@
^The Shabanash Do Not Make Pacts^
*THEY ONLY CONSUME*
>>
>>53620679
Well,if it's already passed,I guess I'll go next year.Do not worry,I will leave once the main event begins,a just watch from a camera feed while in orbit.It sounds quite fun,I must say.In other news,the Hematization of the Organ is in full swing.You are welcome to come if you wish,but it will end in about a week.
>>
>>53620682
Do you know what this End is?
>>
>>53620797
Inform the specifics of this event. And for clarification viewing the event is allowed by any species, just the fighting is Yssravannar only.
>>
>>53620935
All beings of the Wastes meet to witness Hematization,the point when an Organ sheds its outer layer in a spectacle of bloody beauty.New creatures spawn from this,and the rest feed off of the shedding and its viscera.Before this multiple stands,cinemas,and attractions are put up from multiple cultures,all unified in the Wastes.Once the He,atizarían is complete,a 3 day grace period occurs for socialization,and then things return to normal.
>>
>>53621046
You spoke of the chronological effects the Wastes can have on someone, will they effect me?
>>
>>53621060
No,they will not.Any adverse affects,such as time displacement,would not occur unless you go near a Flesh Rift.However,you won't age for as long as you reside there,and your items and clothes won't be damaged by wear and tear while in the Wastes,except for damage done by the Wastes itself.
>>
>>53621096
If that bothers you,you may use a umbilical tether.It will prevent such alterations to your personal time.It will,however,wear off after 3 days,so you would need at least 3.
>>
>>53621115
I would like to attend, but I would insist on as much protection as I can get, no offence.
>>
>>53621140
That's fine.To take offense when one simply wishes for protection would be silly.The tethers will be given free of charge,and no violence can occur to you in the Wastes during a Hematization event,so disembowelment or any other horrors will not occur.
>>
>>53621160
That is most reassuring. Do not fear for, I can defend myself. As for your attendance at my sons funeral, my household is aware of your coming.
>>
>>53621187
That is good,I wouldn't want to miss such an important occasion for your smile.Again,I am sorry for your loss.
>>
>>53621195
Not smile.Family.My translator is terrible.Sorry if that seemed disrespectful.
>>
>>53621195
He was a good boy, and sired two strong sons before his death. He is with the ancestors, though I imagine they will be mad with me when I meet them some day.
>>
>>53621218
I don't see why.You have furthered relations for your people,and helped defend Yss.
>>
>>53621236
And I outlived my firstborn son. No parent should ever have to outlive their children.
>>
>>53621260
Well,yes,but that is no reason to be angry at you.Your son died for his people.To outlive him isn't something to get angry at.What they would get angry at,at least in my opinion,is if you don't serve your people as well,which you have.Again,I mean no disrespect.
>>
>>53621343
He died a warrior. He died like any Yssravannar should have. I am too hard on myself. We generally don't have large family units like the Rok, so we are generally closer to our children.
>>
>>53621383
Well,he was succeeded by two sons,and died well.I will attend his funeral,to honor him.
I'm sure his ancestors are proud.
>>
>>53621406
If you'll excuse me,I must leave for a time.I need to attend to something in the Wastes.I will return shortly.
>>
>>53621406
He will be placed in a sarcophagus next to where mine will go, his blade will be put in with him, held in his hands, or hand I should say.
>>
>>53621455
The plague has reached Ploraxia. Supposedly a infected spread his disease across the ship, and the entire shipyard/spaceport over Noburo III had been totally destroyed. Some have escaped, and while most died, several survivied, and most are infected.
>>53621455
My condolences.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.