[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What social status would Futanari/hermaphrodite have? Similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 169_-_gender-512.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
169_-_gender-512.png
14KB, 512x512px
What social status would Futanari/hermaphrodite have? Similar to women or better?

>It is assumed that one of three people is a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>53413529

They'd be treated in the same manner we treat fishing articles, like baits.
>>
>>53413529

Signs of bait thread:
>political or sexual question
>no reference to system
>no reference to setting
>>
>>53413529
Depends on the setting. For which you have given us no context.
>>
>>53413529

Depends very much on the setting and society in question, but the idea of a tri-gendered society is an interesting one.

Still, we need a bit more context before we can give anything like a meaningful answer.
>>
File: Bait-TheMusical.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bait-TheMusical.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>
>>53413529
Go ask it on /d/ post a link to that thread then
>>
>>53413565
>>53413586
>>53413587
Our World. Think of alternative history.
>>
>>53413529
Assuming an ecology that requires hermaphroditism, then they would have the same status as men and women, but threesomes would be required for sexual procreation.
>>
>>53413587
>>53413587

Anyway a good question would be if these futanaris can carry a baby/impregnate other people

If this wasn't a bait thread, I mean.
>>
>>53413639
That could create a rather interesting social dynamic. Especially if the hermaphrodite isn't necessary but does produce the best offspring. The issue of property rights between three parties? Who is the inheritor? Who pays the dowry? I feel like there's potential here.
>>
>>53413611
There is so much missing detail and the question is so broad any reasonable attempt to answer it would require a whole essay to start to cover the basics.
>>
>>53413529
That's heavily dependant on if they're fertile or not, in what way, and where they fall in the realm of non-genital sexual dimorphism.
For example if they're just women with sterile male genitals slapped on they would have roughly the same social status as ordinary women, possibly extra desirable as handmaidens and such since they could entertain highborn ladies with no risk of pregnancy. The exact opposite case where they can't bear children but have functional semen and have similar bone structure and muscle building capabilities as men puts them on a similar social status to men, but perhaps extra popular as prostitutes/mistresses for the same reasons as above. If they're totally sterile they'd likely be the most free to do whatever since an inability to produce heirs would make them pretty worthless for marriages. Finally one that's fertile both ways and has some of the traits of both sexes would likely be the least free since being able to be married off to another family for power regardless of the sex of their eligible bachelor/ette makes them super valuable.
>>
>>53413529
Tribe of futunaris whose whole goal is traveling the world in search of the strongest individual no matter man or woman to breed with to produce the strongest offspring. Of course this is culturally masked with finding the strongest soul mate out in the world. I'm guessing they would travel individually and adventuring considering the strongest individuals would be other adventurers.
Sound like a /d/ game.
Also since this is /tg/ your bait thread will be turned into a legit one. Enjoy.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>53414073
So Amazons except they have dicks? I mean all you have to add in is that they can't breed with each other and it'd be as close as you could possibly get.
>>
>>53414149
Basically but it can be eugenics in general not just "le buff womyn". And maybe its not impossible to breed with other futas but it is incredible discouraged for some reason.
Or something else, they can be targets of religions worship as they represent fertility, etc.
>>
>>53414149
>>53414356

Maybe not 'can't', but won't because of reasons. They way I'd play it off since this is a /d/ as fuck game is that they shouldn't mate with one another or else their offspring might turn into monstrous fiends or maybe they're just infertile, are considered weak willed, or something.

Shit, if we're going fulll /d/ maybe these Futazons have to find both a worthy 'wife' and 'husband'.
>>
>>53414356
They don't actually need to be big and strong, finding the most suitable mate is a completely ordinary motivation that you'll find in basically every sexually reproducing species. That said they do need a good reason to roam so far from home and being unable to breed with each other is a more all-encompassing choice than taboo since the latter raises the question of how they handle raging hormones, episodes of lowered inhibitions, and simple desperation.

>>53414427
>Shit, if we're going fulll /d/ maybe these Futazons have to find both a worthy 'wife' and 'husband'.
This is good shit. Why look for only one "best mate" if you have two wildly different categories of potential mate with very different qualifications of fitness?
>>
>>53413529
Tales of Magisterium University had a race that worked like that. Most relationships were 3 way and everything was about holy trinitys. Futa psychic Drow. Great, now I need to try reading that book again.
>>
>>53413529
like intersex people already are treated.

medical deformity.
>>
>>53413529
>>53413611

According to english common law circa 1628, hermaphrodites were bound by the legal requirements, responsibilities and restrictions appropriate to the sex that they presented or identified as in their common life [Coke, 1628].
>>
>>53414784
I'm not surprised, it's a lot easier than creating a third gender with it's own special queues.
>>
>>53414815
er, cues
>>
>>53413529
>would
thailand semfam
>>
>>53414815
>>53414831
Never doubt the British propensity for making queues, we even queue to riot.
>>
>>53414777
Unlikely when they form a large part of the population.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.