[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Pathfinder_500.jpg (25KB, 500x131px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder_500.jpg
25KB, 500x131px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

No Anime Allowed

Old Thread: >>53332879
>>
File: froppy happy.jpg (16KB, 269x313px) Image search: [Google]
froppy happy.jpg
16KB, 269x313px
ONLY ANIME ALLOWED
>>
>>53336582
>>53336456
Who else is in the party?

Monk and zealot
>>
>>53336586
This fucker didn't even link to the bins
Report.
>>
File: 1491058705964.jpg (328KB, 858x1669px) Image search: [Google]
1491058705964.jpg
328KB, 858x1669px
How would you make the strongest animal companion possible? Playing a fun game where I ended up without a single stat above 10, so I played a hunter and I'm just going to get my animal companion as strong as possible.

Suggestions? I took a Spinosaurus as my companion and was thinking about taking Spirit's Gift for my next feat.
>>
>>53336620
I think you'll be fine. You have an INT (Wiz) CHA (Wilder) and WIS (Monk should have at least 16 if they know what they are doing), you have a solid frontline and someone who can supply frontliners if they end up too tired or injured to fight.
>>
>>53336620
>monk
>zealot
>wilder
>wizard
>psion

Mighty Quest? If so, congrats on getting in.
>>
>>53336909
It's too bad you don't have charisma at 13, since that'd let you take the Evolved Companion feat and laugh.

Spirit's Gift is really good, particularly for granting your pet DR.

As far as dangerous companions go, the two strongest contenders are probably the Tyrannosaurus (for single powerful attacks) and the Allosaurus (for pounce plus grab plus high strength for utter murder). The spinosaurus is still good, dopn't get me wrong, particularly if you ever go into the water (as unusual as that is), but the lack of any special abilities past having a swim speed makes it not as good as many other companion choices. Is it too late to choose another? Don't worry too much if it is, just roll with it.

Anyways, the prestige class you're gunning for is Mammoth Rider, though it's so front-loaded that you actually only want to dip one level into it. Getting an animal to Huge size is an extreme boost. If you're worried about fitting your pet in dungeon environment, don't worry - the squeeze spell and the Narrow Frame feat will compensate for that.

Past those suggestions, remember a few things; Hunter gets some unique stuff, notably the ability to grab Animal Growth and Strong Jaw by level 10 as long as you have a high enough Wisdom score to cast them (14). Finally, Hunters have an extra clause in their animal companion entry that says in place of normal animal tricks, they can teach their animal companion Skirmisher Ranger tricks, which are hilarious. Here's a link so you can read them for yourself.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/ranger/archetypes/paizo-ranger-archetypes/skirmisher/

One last piece of advice though - ask your GM for a reroll. The rules state that you're entitled to a reroll if your modifiers add up to +0 or less, and it sounds like that fits you.
>>
Legacy of the First World when?
>>
File: 1481587417577.jpg (203KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481587417577.jpg
203KB, 800x900px
Is Spheres of Might any good yet?

Can a level 5 Sphere Might Dude with a big sword take on fliers good now?
>>
Best psion talents? Access Psionic Talent worth it?
>>
>>53337392
Trick shot
>>
>>53337067
Kek

Not OR but yeah GM and I were just talking about him

I say "yeah I'm remaking my psywar as a wilder actually" (we thought the other Wilder wouldn't show up and I found out it fit my concept better)

So he looks at my sheet and he says

"two wilders"

: P

If it helps anything, I'm a Melee Wilder, he's apparently going Contemplative Wilder, Monk is a frontliner, Zealot is a buffer / healer.
>>
DO NOT USE THIS THREAD, ITS MISSING THE PASTEBINS AND A TOPIC

>>53337730
>>53337730
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.