[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/ Evil Party Edition Unified /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 45

File: 93be633faaa0dedc02d73fe43d6d7e04.jpg (1008KB, 1498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
93be633faaa0dedc02d73fe43d6d7e04.jpg
1008KB, 1498x1000px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Evil Party Edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj (embed)

Old Thread: >>53327008
>>
How can people argue the whole "necromancy totally isn't evil in golarion, people are just racist" when shit like Undead Uprisings happen?

Undead Uprising sometimes come from curses or necromancy magic, but can also just naturally occur after bloody battles in mass graves.

Undead Uprisings literally have thousands of dead raise to hunt the living and create more undead until they make intelligent undead generals and create an undead hivemind that directs the hoards like an army. Then it starts actually turning the entire area unholy before creating a necropolis.

When this shit can happen who the fuck can argue for the 'misunderstood necromancer' when our examples of uncontrolled undead try and create undead armies and exterminate the living?
>>
File: qt necro waifu.jpg (210KB, 700x2100px) Image search: [Google]
qt necro waifu.jpg
210KB, 700x2100px
>>53332940
It wasn't supposed to be an undead uprising.
The good necromancer just wanted to reunite families together.
>>
How do build a sphere Oracle? I'm looking to do healing/buffing/with a bit of melee if possible. I've heard that Spirit Guide is also a really good archetype. Can I take both together?
>>
File: 20f48.jpg (26KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
20f48.jpg
26KB, 500x278px
So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?
>>
File: ao1Wmr2_700b.jpg (119KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
ao1Wmr2_700b.jpg
119KB, 691x960px
>>53332965
Stop defending the necromancer.
She's evil.
>>
>>53333008
Actually, I'm looking for 1 player.
A skillmonkey/face

GMT+8 [7pm to midnight]

Anyone interested?
>>
>>53332940
Uncontrolled undead are pretty much akin to a widespread natural disaster and are completely unrelated to what most people are talking about when they try to do the whole "good necromancer" thing, especially since any necromancer worth his salt won't just let the undead under his control just start roaming wild unless they're unexpectedly killed by some idiot who thinks they should just kill them just because they got some skeletons from the nearby graveyard.
>>
Are there any promising games on the horizon?
>>
>>53333044
What kind of party you got?
>>
>>53333044
>GMT+8
Who are you because you don't sound like Wist and you're not me
Are you KSnHanon?
>>
>>53333070
Spheres Cleric, Soulbolt/Marksman, Druid, Warlord, Ranger.
>>
>>53333077
I am fucking impressed you still remember me.
Yep. I'm running a kingdom builder style game.
>>
>>53333060
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court

Is probably the most interesting thing up right now in a general sense, both very unique and very flexible to all kinds of taste.
>>
>>53333052
Undead also go out of control for the following reasons:
>they're intelligent and pass their save
>you make too many and old ones fall out of control
>you have too many together which causes bodies to start just rising as described in undead uprising

All of these are fucking dangerous. It's like being ok with a guy keeping around a vial of highly infectious anthrax. Sure, if he's worth his salt it'll be fine, but I still would rather him just carry a gun.

>>53332965
We have like a four thread long argument about 'undead shouldn't be evil, they should be neutral' when the game calls out them as forming necromatic hive minds with the purpose of exterminating the living.
>>
>>53332965
Why did she not just use a resurrection spell. You get those the same level as raise undead
>>
>>53333101
PITCH YOUR KSNH GAME
YOU DIDN'T PITCH YOUR KINGDOM BUILDING GAME
>>
>>53333104
>DHB trying to defend his garbage homebrew
Kek I'm laughing
>>
>>53333124
but anon, my KSnH game IS my kingdom building game.
>>
File: 1453028133664.jpg (18KB, 281x221px) Image search: [Google]
1453028133664.jpg
18KB, 281x221px
So I'm kinda curious, what kinds of homebrew are used in games by y'all?

Only homebrew for that specific game, or has it bled off into other ones?

Has anyone ever used some of your homebrew? Do any of the memegames use homebrew Or than stuff like feat taxes, I mean actual STUFF?

Is any of it good?
>>
>>53333133
Fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DIDN'T PITCH IT
>>
File: plant face.jpg (24KB, 324x405px) Image search: [Google]
plant face.jpg
24KB, 324x405px
>>53333138
One thing I've been using for a long time is a variant of ghorans that takes away their light dependancy and ghorus seed. Not in exchange for anything, just getting rid of two problematic abilities.
>>
>>53332940
Playing with necromancy is like playing with Evocation. You're gonna start a lot of fires you didn't plan to if you're shit. You're gonna cause a lotta harm if you want to. Necromancy gets the shit end of the stick because it makes spooky undead and evocation makes explosions and explosions are cool.
>>
>>53333156
Why would you something like that with their best race features?
>>
>>53333156
Aw, what don't you like about swapping skillpoints around every week or so?
>>
>>53333162
Fires generally burn themselves out when they're out of fuel. Undead seek more fuel until they rip holes in reality and cause hyper intelligent undead monstrosities to rule over entire regions.

I mean yeah, fires are bad, but necromancy is a fuck ton more dangerous.
>>
>>53333169
To lower their RP (thus making them acceptable to my GM) and because I want to be able to make multiple day dungeon crawls without needing to prepare potions of restoration.
>>
>>53333182
A bunch of skeletons isn't gonna rip holes in shit except for some people.

Quit scaremongering.
>>
>>53333183
You could have taken sunlight as a spell though. That sort of stuff.
>>
>>53333223
Literally how undead uprisings are described is they'll kill more, make more undead, start causing intelligent undead to rise, and eventually end up creating a necropolis.

As undead are described is that they snowball.
>>
>>53333223
if they were trips I might have accepted that, but anon is right. Skeletons rip holes in reality to let the bigboys in
>>
>>53333182
>rip holes in reality
what the fuck kinda necromancy does that aside from intentional shittery like Orcus jerking himself so hard he desecrates an entire cemetery (a sementary, if you will)
>>
>>53333252
Each undead is sort of a gateway to negative planes. When enough of them get together the veil thins and lets the big bois in like what
>>53333241
said
>>
File: Ghoran.jpg (147KB, 807x889px) Image search: [Google]
Ghoran.jpg
147KB, 807x889px
>>53333228
The Daylight spell doesn't count as sunlight for the purposes of abilities. Also, if I can't prep lesser restoration constantly, what makes you think I can prep daylight?
>>
>>53333238
Except generic fuckboys like skeletons don't generate more undead?

They kill things and then they just stay dead.

Even if you get the type of zombie that makes more of itself, it's still only making more of itself.

>>53333266
>Every undead is a gateway to the negative plane

Uh.

What? Even if that were true, it'd mean that every human or whatever is a gate to the positive plane, and you don't have elder positive elementals and shit jumping out of people's asses all over the place.
>>
File: 612ed3c1d63fef42c0bc973dead29068.jpg (524KB, 1418x640px) Image search: [Google]
612ed3c1d63fef42c0bc973dead29068.jpg
524KB, 1418x640px
>>53333144
Sigh. Fine.
let me grab the description from my campaign notes. . .

Its a revision from my old campaign notes, since I want incorporate a more fantastical worldbuilding.

Anyways, its a Kingdom Builder campaign where the players, displaced by a war and end up in a refugee camp, slowly become the leaders of these people, slowly turning this camp into a town and later on, into a city.
They will also forge alliances with neighbors, establish trades and other managerial tasks, interspersed with combat to keep things exciting.

In time, the players should have the power to decide the fate of the war. Either fostering peace, profiting from the conflict or conquer the world.

The story begins during the Royal Banquet at Gransilvia. His majesty, Taernwin Everlight hoped to commemorate this momentous occasion by introducing his daughter, princess Gabriella Everlight as a maiden of legal age. While the nobles wined and dined, a representative of Korlin enters the banquet...

"The emperor sends his regards"

Then the chaos started - Airships from Korlin, hidden within alcoves and cliffs quickly stormed the residential districts as bombs go off in key defensive positions, long range mortars battered the castle walls, while the populace were slaughtered left and right.

While many foreign dignitaries were captured in this lightning fast offensive, the King and Princess of Gransilvia manage to somehow escape in the panic...

In the residential area, 6 unlikely individuals will soon become heroes in this epic tale...
>>
File: be5.jpg (73KB, 641x911px) Image search: [Google]
be5.jpg
73KB, 641x911px
>>53332965
posting superior mercy
>>
>>53333252
What happens is undead create more undead by being around and killing people. As described this can happen because people practice necromancy, curses, or just big bloody battles with mass graves.

It starts with zombies, then skeletons. The skeletons form a sort of undead hive mind and organize into an army with skeletal champions ruling over them. At this point intelligent undead begin popping up, lesser ones like ghouls. Then as there are so many undead the entire area becomes naturally desecrated. Ghosts/wariths/etc. start showing up, a sign the wall is thinning. At this point powerful undead start appearing and lead the rest. Finally the entire place becomes naturally unhallowed and forms a necropolis. Necropolis are beacons of negative energy and undead, intelligent and not, flock to them. This also wears the barrier thing and can cause extraplanar corporeal undead to come through.

Necromancy is retardedly dangerous.

>>53333289
>Except generic fuckboys like skeletons don't generate more undead?
They have no stat block ability to do it, but how it's described in undead uprising is undead being around and killing people cause Unquiet Dead where people will start spontaneously raising.
>>
File: best waifu.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best waifu.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>53333320
um

excuse me

this is the best mercy
>>
File: 1487159925307.jpg (166KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487159925307.jpg
166KB, 500x527px
>>53329085
And it certainly was!
Plot is thickening. That is all.
>>
File: aBWM08Q_700b.jpg (106KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
aBWM08Q_700b.jpg
106KB, 700x906px
>>53333320
objectively wrong.

Best Evil Necromancer waifu though.
>>
>>53333340
You know what else spontaneously raises? Haunts, ghosts, and even the occasional Bone Tornado.

The point here is that there isn't just one way for undead to begin raising themselves, and assuming that every single skeleton left to do its thing will eventually lead to a Necropolis is, in fact, fear mongering.
>>
>>53333340
Isn't magic retardedly dangerous in general? Just look at what Nex and Geb did by having such a massive pissing contest over who is the boss of this gym. Mana Wastes.

Magic is dangerous. It's a tool. How you use the tool is decided by everyone else. If you want to raise dead to just let them run wild and keep making more storms, then yeah, it's fucking evil. But if they're doing it for more like, being able to control these undead uprisings or even defend cities with a last ditch wave of undead, then it falls into more neutral or even good territory. Just like how where you throw the fireball decides how much of a dick you are.
>>
>>53333333
>>
>>53333364
>Best Evil Necromancer waifu though.

I beg to differ
>>
>>53333397
>Evil
lol k whatevs
>>
>>53333364
>im
>fucking
>plying
>>
>>53333340
Yeah, well that thing also describes sunlight as fending them off or causing them to become confused, which, surprise surprise, isn't a thing with Skeletons! They don't give a rat's ass about sunlight!

In fact, a big ol' fucking mob of skeletons is probably MORE dangerous during the day, since they can see you at ranges further than their 60ft darkvision!
>>
File: 4fe[1].jpg (44KB, 680x726px) Image search: [Google]
4fe[1].jpg
44KB, 680x726px
>>53333397
>Wiz
not even best girl in the show
>>
>>53333390
fug
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (35KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
35KB, 457x459px
>>53333320
>>53333364
>>53333409
>>
>>53333382
It isn't that every skeleton WILL cause a necropolis, it's that's every skeleton has the potential to cause one.

>>53333385
Geb and Nex caused the manawastes by being one step below deities in terms of magical power. Raising the dead is a comparatively unimpressive task.

A necromancer is choosing to use a tool that, unlike most fireballs, has the potential of spiraling out of control and summoning malevolent superbeings into he world. At worst the fireball is going to burn down a city. A necropolis is much worse than that.

The end game here is very different. The potential dangers represented by undead is much larger.

You defended the city with a latch ditch wave of undead? Sure that was a good thing. You were killed and three of your skeletons were smashed to bits. They're now wandering around and have the potential to spiral out of control. Why did you use undead as your last ditch effort and not any number of other less potentially region threatening spells?

Also it isn't so much necromancers, it's the 'undead shouldn't be evil' argument I find fucking retarded.
>>
File: DotR.jpg (100KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
DotR.jpg
100KB, 533x800px
>>53333439
>it was a leaf
when, my brothers?
>>
>>53333417
Actually it says zombies are the ones that get confused in sunlight, but they don't either. One would assume that the undead become confused in sunlight and loose cohesion because it literally says they do in the book. It's not written into their stat block but it's written into this description of undead behavior.
>>
>>53333452
I think you're missing a step here.

How precisely does "Raise the dead" lead into an undead city or necropolis? Lay it out for me, because your conviction says I'm missing something, or that you're misinformed, and I'd rather clear which one it is.
>>
>>53333452
Oh look it's you
Sentient undead potentially not evil makes tons of sense because unlike fiends, who are literally made of Evil, Undead are just the opposite end of life ergo there's nothing stopping a Demilich from not being Evil.
>>
File: anger.jpg (154KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
154KB, 633x758px
>>53333129
>protagonist allows it
IT ISN'T FAIR
>>
File: nivanh-chanthara-test-161.jpg (410KB, 1279x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nivanh-chanthara-test-161.jpg
410KB, 1279x1280px
What races are you guys looking to make and or use in the starfinder setting?
>>
>>53333452
And stuff like Wish can completely make both of these things irrelevant

Ban the Universal school, it's too dangerous! It LITERALLY tears open holes in reality!
>>
>>53333477
Not even just zombies.

>When dawn breaks, the dead seek safety in their graves or other hidden places. Any caught in the daylight flail about confused, as per the condition until they are destroyed or manage to stagger into shelter. At the GM’s discretion, non-humanoid corpses may rise as undead on subsequent nights.

>ANY

>>53333516
Except the most common process of becoming a demilich being an evil one. But he could have since stopped being evil as well. A lot changes over hundreds of years.
>>
>>53333420
s3 when!?
>>
>>53333300
somebody please respond
>>
>>53333511
So how Unquiet Dead are described is that necromancy being practiced will cause corpses to just start rising. So the raised dead being around may or may not cause other undead to spontaneously begin raising.

From here it's described as happening in progressively worse states, with more and more powerful undead coming into existence until finally they form a necropolis.

>>53333516
Tell me that when undead don't form hiveminds with the express purpose of exterminating all life.

The whole 'a necromancer should be able to make his ghoul LG' is even more retarded. Undead in every place they are described are irredeemably evil. A good ghoul should be nearly as rare as a good fiend. They don't have the evil subtype but all of their instincts (like ghouls being naturally enormously cruel and hungering for living flesh) shows them as being evil.

So yes, good and neutral undead may be more common than good and neutral fiends. They would still be uncommon to the point of being next to non-existent.
>>
>>53333536
>Except the most common process of becoming a demilich being an evil one. But he could have since stopped being evil as well. A lot changes over hundreds of years.
That's not really relevant considering Demilichs only form out of, and I quote, "indifference". The lich has to sit there doing nothing for hundreds of years.

>>53333574
Dread Wraith Sovereigns, Vampire Lords, Lichs, etc. are all often single entities and can easily do whatever the fuck they so please, because they're intelligent and not made of evil.
>>
>>53333516
>there's nothing stopping a Demilich from not being Evil.
Except the fact becoming a lich requires human sacrifice and a 'deeply personal journey requiring many atrocities'.

>>53333527
The idea is more that undead left to their own devises will continue on a path towards this unless stopped.
>>
File: chomusuke2.gif (2MB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
chomusuke2.gif
2MB, 500x652px
>>53333397
Wiz. Such a sweet lady. Good girl, wiz.
>>
>>53333597
>Except the fact becoming a lich requires human sacrifice and a 'deeply personal journey requiring many atrocities'.
Yes, who cares?
>>
>>53333597
Just because you had to be evil to get where you are doesn't mean you have to STAY evil.

Liches live a LONG fucking time man.

The fact that there's an entire type of Lich that comes about when they just stop caring for too long, it's not unreasonable that they just stop being evil.
>>
>>53333574
I concede the point on the Unquiet Dead thing. I hadn't been aware of that rule.

That said, I have to agree with >>53333592 about undead alignment. I can accept mindless undead being malevolent, but outside of a lack of empathy and the like, there's nothing stopping free-willed undead from doing good things and being good aligned. That's the point of free will and being intelligent in pathfinder; they have no mechanical constraints to that end.
>>
Anyone interested in the PLD storytime? I only ask because Tem's section got little response
>>
>>53333592
>Dread Wraith Sovereigns, Vampire Lords, Lichs, etc. are all often single entities and can easily do whatever the fuck they so please, because they're intelligent and not made of evil.

In every descriuption of these creatures they are described as either requiring to do enormous amounts of evil things to become one (Lich) or having naturally cruel and evil instincts (Vampire and Wraits).

Being intelligent does not make them naturally have tendencies just as ghouls naturally are enormously cruel.

Becoming good for them would mean over coming their nature. As I said, not an impossible task, but not one you'll find each one of them doing. Most have no reason to become good or to try and fight their natural urges.
>>
>>53333629
That's completely irrelevant. They have naturally cruel and evil instincts in the same way an Orc has naturally cruel and evil instincts, not in the way a thanadaemon or succubus does.
>>
>>53333623
I dunno have you gotten consent to post logs this time
>>
>>53333610
>>53333612
>>53333618
I'm also not saying it is impossible for intelligent undead to become non-evil. Nothing about negative energy is inherently evil. However in essentially every description of undead they have enormously evil tendencies and instincts.

Becoming neutral means overcoming these instincts.

This isn't impossible, but would be extremely uncommon. Especially for naturally occurring undead like the Unquiet Dead.

>>53333650
That's entirely a matter of degree. There is a reason that Smite Evil works on Undead, Dragons, and Demons and not Orcs. The degree to which they naturally tend towards evil is obviously orders of magnitude apart. Unless you're saying that Dragons and Orcs should be considered the same amount of evil.

There are literal mechanics towards this not being true. Undead even give off more evil from detect evil than aligned creatures.

It's a matter of degree.
>>
>>53333665
You're mixing up your memes. No PLD logs were ever posted without consent
>>
>>53333674
>There is a reason that Smite Evil works on Undead, Dragons, and Demons and not Orcs
Except it does work on Orcs, and the only reason it works on Undead and Dragons is because Paizo made Undead and Chromatic Dragons Always Evil instead of Usually Evil like they should be. The mechanics and canon is literally what is up for debate right now, everyone knows waht the bestiary says.
>>
Reminder that if you fall for the "muh fullcasters" strawman that you're shit.
>>
>>53333674
>>53333650
So to continue on this.

How common should good/neutral chromatic dragons be? From what we see they essentially don't exist they're so uncommon. The number of instances in published paizo material can be counted on two hands.

The same for undead.
>>
>>53333686
I'm not even sure what head canon you are working on. Because in Paizo's canon the degree to which Orcs and Undead are described as evil differs hugely, the same with Dragons.

Unless you're talking about in something that isn't golarion your argument doesn't really have a leg to stand on because literally every description of their behavior the difference is completely obvious.
>>
>>53333681

No but they were browbeaten out of players.

The rumor is that Vult pressured Wist into releasing hers and she was ashamed of all the urine play, which apparently there was even more of in parts 2 and 3.
>>
>>53333681
So... Lysander confirmed to be the only PLD player without an exhibitionism fetish?
>>
>>53333710
The canon description is literally what people are talking about. The bestiary calls them Always Evil, people disagree with that - and so do you.
>>
>>53333692
And, to turn the page on this real quick, how many Metallic dragons should we expect to be Evil?
>>
>>53333716

His scene hasn't happened yet. They worked out the details but the play hasn't occurred.
>>
>>53333724
Well Paizo can't decide if Eugenics Dragon is evil.
>>
>>53333420
Eris best girl, Megumin best worst girl

>>53333553
Never, apparently.
>>
>>53333719
The bestiary calls them always evil, and has a few examples of ones that aren't (there is one in a PFS module that is a neutral ghoul).

The canon descriptions of them, the mechanics, and the books however all agree that dragons and undead are on a different level of evil compared to orcs.

>>53333724
Extremely few. One of the instances I can think of that one might have turned evil is Terendelev, who was accused of being corrupted during the World Wound conflict.
>>
File: 1493076450879.png (13KB, 738x86px) Image search: [Google]
1493076450879.png
13KB, 738x86px
>>53333715
>>
>>53333715
see >>53333766

Stop being a witchhunter fag
>>
>>53333760
Well Smite Evil I think is specifically tuned towards undead, outsiders, and dragons because those are the more common big evil threats.

Like how Paladins with the Oath against Undeath only get that against undead. It doesn't mean 'these things are more evil' it just means 'these things are what default paladins more often need smite against.
>>
>>53333727
No, Lysander's scene happened a while ago, he just didn't feel like sharing
>>
>>53333623

Please don't.
>>
Kensai Magus whose DM let a wish for a bag with infinite money go through. What do I get? Weapons, Armor slots, general items. Mostly looking for a second ring slot and wrist slot, but op suggestions are cool.
>>
>>53333802
Undead also naturally produce more evil than mortals, they give off a stronger aura. Undead are in fact more evil than dragons, but less than outsiders, if we're talking about mechanics.
>>
>>53333820
to late, the shiters have already started to meme and witchhunt
>>
>>53333816

Literally this is the only log I care about collecting.

Why must you punish me.
>>
>>53333820
>please don't post logs of a /pfg/ game filled with /pfg/ players playing pathfinder
>>
>>53333854
Well, when they cause that much of a shitstorm whenever they're so much as mentioned...
>>
>>53333832
I'd like to think that's because they're animated by their charisma rather than physical structures, their basic 'self' is closer to the surface, so it's easier to see.

But that's just me.
>>
File: yunyun2.jpg (93KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
yunyun2.jpg
93KB, 750x920px
>>53333759
But Iris. Beautiful, loyal Iris.
And Megumin. Adorable, reasonable, Megumin.
And Yunyun. She has some really nice Yunyuns
>>
So how about that Wist being top tier waifu
>>
When will the Discord be deleted?
>>
Who is the least memed of the memegames?
>>
>>53333901
we can't talk about them, because talking about how they are not a meme will make them a meme
>>
>>53333888
Bad news, anon. QANON already romanced her.
>>
>>53332999
Any help with this, guys? How are sphere full casters? Is this kind of thing too outside of /pfg/'s usual playstyles?
>>
>>53333907
Just because they aren't memes now doesn't mean they can't BECOME memes!

I'm bored of our current memes! We need some new ones!
>>
>>53333901

Ironically, Temeria.

DESPITE everything, I hear they aren't even a channer.

They might just be some F-List normie.
>>
>>53333901
Proportionally speaking? Overlewd.

Ever since the selections came down it's been fucking silent. Nobody shared logs, nobody reacted to the greentext when it happened (if it happened? I forget if it did), and there hasn't been a peep from any of the players.
>>
Has anyone read the most recent app on Flower Court? Felix Willard?

And if so, how did you learn to read stuff that difficult?
>>
>>53333888
see >>53333908
QANON has been type fucking her for a whole year and a half man, give up while you still can
>>
File: 1494765457198.png (2KB, 119x22px) Image search: [Google]
1494765457198.png
2KB, 119x22px
>>53333888
>>
>>53333908
NTR QANON with RgPl and Wist
make the love triangle collapse
>>
>>53333930

This shouldn't be funny.

But it's HILARIOUS.
>>
>>53333901
We don't know the least meme game because it isn't memed. The least meme of the games that do get memed is probably LoBaF.
>>
File: overlewd session 1.png (232KB, 1183x1053px) Image search: [Google]
overlewd session 1.png
232KB, 1183x1053px
>>53333924
There was a greentext, amigo.
>>
>>53333937
maybe QANON is a cuck queen
>>
>>53333941
Well I did actually mean people WITHIN the memegames.

People who have been overlooked in favor of their party memebers.
>>
>>53333941
That or WotRaunchy. LoBaF was too mundane to really be a meme game, while WotRaunchy had the usual traits of
>lewd
>gestalt
>25 point
>fucking everything allowed

But the players haven't said a fucking word, there's been no greentexts, and not even any cuteposting.
Though let's be fair, they're probably still stuck in the tunnels under Kenabres. It's hard to make a greentext out of "More caves, fought some shit, maybe someone split off from the group to get a blowjob."
>>
>>53333927
Flower Court sounds fun! What are your ideas for apps, /pfg/? Are you also thinking of applying to Pilgrimage to the Demonlands?
>>
>>53333981
I've applied to both Pilgrimage and Flower Court already. Just gotta iron out a few kinks when I got the time.
>>
>>53333956
I hope so, because I want that sweet, sweet Wist for myself
>>
>>53333956
She seems pretty possessive.
>>
>>53333922
I want to be your meme, Anon!
>>
>>53334031
Anons can't be memed though!
>>
>>53333908
Maybe it's unrequited!
Wist could even be on top of the unrequited love trend!
>>
>>53333978

We run THIS SUNDAY.

The biweekly pace as well as a delay or two and us all being relatively quiet means that yeah.

We're all still in the caverns. Just recently left the mongrelfolk town, reskinned to be full of half demons and kemono people.

There was a bathhouse scene in which things were tepid to lewd between characters and NPCs.

And we got to fight mongrelfolk cultist kung fu oni smug lolis, kung fu berserker ladies, and really pathetic ratgirls.

People punched stuff and KO'ed them. Artemy got hit with a spell that made him deal with spectral centipedes on his dick while he was taunted, then they met an ooze girl named Dumpster, renamed Dimple by Rath. Also Sen kidnapped a ratgirl by shoving her in an empty backpack, and Tia and Lorelei interrogated a somewhat more important cultist in a questionable plan that kinda worked.

Then Artemy and Rath headpatted Dumpster repeatedly until Lorelei tried to assert leadership and got in a big argument with Irina/Lucius even though Tia and Sen tried their hardest to make her see reason. People got frustrated. Artemy sulked while Rath tried to comfort him. And now we're going to resume raiding the cult HQ with Irina in the lead?
>>
>>53333901
Curse of the Lazy Throne?
Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms?
Hell's Rebels: Non-2hu Edition?
>>
>>53333923
Temeria's really cute and fun! We've been pals for a little while now. I'm a big fan.
>>
>>53334080
>Curse of the Lazy Throne?
Is this like, a revival of Lazy Princess?
>>
>>53333924
Who was the least meme'd of the Overlewd cast?

Who was the most?
>>
>>53333901
>no matter how big of a meme you create, you will never be obsessed over and harassed like the big names

feels less like dodging bullets, and more like they're standing in front to take them for me. Thank you for taking it for the team,
fags.
>>
>>53333924
>Nobody shared logs,
There aren't any logs. There's been zero lewds in Overlewd. The lewd was a bamboozle!
>>
>>53334094
Of the final rosters, or the applicants?

I thiiiink probably Kyron or Allanz. Romulus was getting shilled for supposedly having a five-dollar footlong, but nobody really hyped the shota or siscon.
>>
>>53334113
Overlewd was literal.

It hit a stack overflow and rolled back down to zero lewd.
>>
>>53333937
Love triangle you say? Tell me more!
>>
>>53334113

Was that whole thing about Cent getting pregame lewds with at least two other players a bamboozle?
>>
I hate friday /pfg/.

Every week around the threads die because everyone else is in a game.
>>
>>53334089
Nah, it's Curse of the Crimson Throne with a lazy attitude.
>>
>>53334126
People talked about Allanz more than Romulus if I recall correctly.
>>
>>53333978
>LoBaF was too mundane to really be a meme game
Blame the players for always opting to adventure further instead of taking regular breaks. They fucking rushed 3/4s of the campaign in one day. It's supposed to take a week to get that far.
>>
>>53334044
I don't have to stay Anon. For you, I can be somebody, Anon. Would you like that?
>>
>>53334126
Romulus sounded like it was a self-shill, people were calling Allanz as an in from the start. He had subdued hype.
>>
>>53334094
i'm guessing you mean namedropped when you say "meme'd"?

The most was probably Romulus, Cijiska, Emilia, and Kenna in that order

The least ehhhh, none of the rest really got much in the way of getting mentioned except for the occasional reference to the content of 4916's app
>>
File: heavy breathing.jpg (74KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.jpg
74KB, 500x496px
>>53334175

W-will you be Vult?
>>
>>53334168
Characters doing this job? The blasphemy!

To be fair though if they waited a group of NPCs would have died for no reason.
>>
>>53334050
I want to snuggle Wist!
>>
File: 1472856297607.jpg (126KB, 814x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1472856297607.jpg
126KB, 814x1100px
>>53334180
Kenna is a slut.
>>
>>53334176
>>53334180
Practically nobody was talking about Romulus. I don't know what you're on.
>>
>>53334200
Wist is buys doing blood sacrifices!
>>
>>53334208
Luscius or whatever was probably shilled more but I was going by who got in

Of the male characters that got in Romulus was hands down the most shilled, that's not even a contest
>>
>>53334134
Yes, I can assure you that Cent had no lewds with any of the players.
>>
>>53334208
Romulus had VERY limited heat in the thread that carried over from BitF (which was mostly mustache-based comedy).
>>
>>53334194
>npcs ded
What's up with that exactly?
>>
File: 1485714402094.jpg (23KB, 376x359px) Image search: [Google]
1485714402094.jpg
23KB, 376x359px
>>53334220
>>53334231
I must've missed the attention Romulus got. All I recall seeing was stuff about Luscius, Cijiska, and Emilia.
>>
>>53333110
What book are necromantic hiveminds in? That sounds neat.
>>
>>53334242
During Legacy of Fire there is a group of NPCs being held in the battle tower the LoBaF ransacked day one. If you wait they get drawn and quartered by gnolls.
>>
Hey, so, you know that feeling you get when you see people speculate about a book you've already read, and you can't tell them anything about what's inside it, and you want to make like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man as you spill all the details because a bunch of their wild guesses are totally wrong, but you can't until the thing you can't talk about is released at GenCon?

I've got that feeling.

The basic structure is identical, but a lot more of the details are changed than people think.
>>
>>53334267
>>53334242
>>53334194
Speedrunner's easter egg?
>>
>>53334203
How can Kenna be a slut if she's too crazy to fuck?
>>
>>53334262
It's briefly described in the Gamemaster's Guide the same place Undead Uprisings are.
>>
>>53334224
How can you assure that?
>>
File: 1492092280670.jpg (226KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492092280670.jpg
226KB, 1366x768px
>>53334297
>he doesn't stick his dick in crazy
>>
>>53334267

This sounds like the players have read the AP
>>
>>53334283
And what's this referring to?

is it the growing strife between QANON and Wist?!
>>
>>53334308
Not really. They found the tower at almost full power and decided to charge.
>>
>>53334284
I think you can still save them without heading in early, but I'm not sure. It might be you can only save one that way.

Also if you wait too long the gnolls will ransack the caravan's main camp and kill a bunch of the caravan's NPCs. LoBaF by going in day 1 basically kept all the possible NPCs alive. In their greentext they also kept alive the Harpy, bartender, and ogre along with basically everyone but nameless gnolls I think (even the big boss man who ran away).

Basically LoBaF has, maybe inadvertently, gone the route that kept the maximum number of NPCs alive.
>>
>>53334307
Well, I mean the opposite thing. That is to say, I assume Kenna is so crazy that she wouldn't put out.
>>
>>53334333
You don't need consent.
>>
>>53334308
It's more like the warder just fucking wrecked everything and sequence broke the AP.
>>
File: PZO9068.png (584KB, 553x792px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9068.png
584KB, 553x792px
>>53334307

Why stick your dick in crazy when you can stick your dick in Neutral Evil?
>>
>>53334363
Maybe because Kenna actually looks attractive.
>>
>>53334360
Apparently it wasn't just the warder. Apparently DHB's character (no fucking idea how a fighter did it) + warder basically trivialized the entire place.
>>
>>53334375
DHB is Inquisitor now.
>>
>>53334375
so a bad GM then?
>>
Today a psi-crystal killed:

Two advanced/unique ultroloths
Five advanced arcanaloth
An advanced balor
An advanced pit fiend
Several high-level mortal representatives of the doomguard
A representative for and child of Grazz't
The full retinue for every single one of the aformentioned, including multiple high-level outsiders and half-fiendish mortal adventurers.
>>
>>53334390
I'm a player in that campaign. DM did not pull punches, we did that in the most retarded manner possible and only a good deal of luck and charop saved us.
>>
>>53334375
>>53334382
Essa's gimmick is basically stealth + maximized disarms. The disarms took the edge off all the enemies except for Kardswann, and Orlan actually winning against Kardswann basically came down to a 50/50 chance of dealing enough damage before being taken down himself, after which Kardswann would have gone through the rest of the party like a hot chainsaw through butter.

>>53334390
Lots of luck, the disarms mentioned above, and some extremely lucky crit-roll chumping of the first big ogre in the building that spooked most of the enemies into not actually wanting to fight.
>>
>>53334402
explain to me how your psi-crystal managed this
>>
>>53334427
Didn't they save the ogre?
>>
>>53334316
I wonder what big Pathfinder-related thing that's being released when GenCon starts might be of interest to the thread.
>>
>>53334436
Orlan one-shotted the orge into the negatives, but the rest of the party stabilized him. There is discussion among us that sparing him was probably not smart.
>>
>>53334441
That must suck, anon. Like holding in a fart for months.

Is it better balanced at least
>>
File: IMG_2702.png (465KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.png
465KB, 960x800px
>>53334193
No, I can't be. I can only be me.
>>
>>53334427
Shanan also managed to intimidate the enemies on the second floor into running. Don't forget that part. Aida was chief skirmisher and just darted all over the place and acted like a cat roadblock. Gamze road on Orlan's back the whole time and threw down heals and debuffs. Iolanthe killed a few gnolls, but did most of her work as the flanker buddy
>>
>>53334467
You were always my meme.
>>
File: 1435726040078.jpg (121KB, 524x492px) Image search: [Google]
1435726040078.jpg
121KB, 524x492px
You are THE good guy.

You have to work with a bunch of jews, how you proceed?
>>
>>53334353
>>53334373
Kenna is pure until logs prove otherwise.
>>
>>53334487
Don't forget the harpy deciding to throw in with the PCs.
Harpies are no joke, and a flying enemy would probably have ended up as a serious problem since we didn't have any ranged attacks except Orlan, who needed to stay on Kardswann.
>>
>>53334211
No, she isn't! I'm waiting for her reply!
>>
>>53334467

Somehow I knew.

It's always you.
>>
>>53334467
I don't even like PLD and I want to help those characters heal their pain.
>>
>>53334460
All the classes are tier 3 or 4.
>>
>>53334373
But anon, she's just an anime girl.
>>
>>53334549
And she still looks more attractive than your Neutral Evil hag.
>>
File: sorry not sorry.png (564KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sorry not sorry.png
564KB, 960x540px
>>53334549
Nothing wrong with liking anime girls.
>>
>>53334503
>he doesn't know
>>
>>53334592
What? What happened?
>>
File: against the rurus.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
against the rurus.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>53334592
Of course not. Only people actually in the game know. Remember the RUUURUUUS!
>>
>>53334540
I want to help her too, Anon. I hope each week she moves a step towards salvation and away from depravity, but alas, they aren't always sunny days.

>>53334535
I try, Anon. For you.

>>53334495
Thank you, Anon!
>>
File: fuck you reynauld.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you reynauld.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
How do you articulate your character's drawbacks, /pfg/? And how far do you take them?

For me, something like Headstrong is pretty easy, but I feel like I haven't had as much occasion to display something like Righteous Indignation in terms of roleplay.
>>
>>53334639
post greentexts already
>>
>>53334680
the greentext is literally in this thread anon
>>
>>53334650
Well, there's always helping people in other games.
Being a big brother figure in one game, a warm body with a firm hug in another, and maybe a surprisingly friendly, if unnerving, smile in a third.
>>
>>53334510
Basically. A lot of things went right that could have easily gone south.
>>
>>53334685
Is that it though? Kenna seems to still be pure.
>>
File: Undrella2.png (159KB, 190x256px) Image search: [Google]
Undrella2.png
159KB, 190x256px
>>53334698
Though to be fair, the harpy almost did turn on y'all. One drunken prank could have very easily ended in making an enemy for life.
>>
File: 8bd4c178eb03f84c17fdfcb5fb2cc5de.jpg (196KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
8bd4c178eb03f84c17fdfcb5fb2cc5de.jpg
196KB, 1280x828px
>>53334432
(It's been a long quest, and I'm recalling this from memory, so give me a bit to get everything together)
Picture this:
Planescape. Sigil. Three unlikely heroes:
Keiko, A samurai princess. Neutral Good.
Lucine, A tiefling binder. Chaotic Neutral
Ako, A dhampir bounty hunter (and his psi-crystal). Lawful Evil.

All brought together for one purpose: To collect the pieces of a powerful artifact of Law. There's been a few adventures before this, but this particular adventure begins with a tip from one of Lucine's contacts that the next piece of the artifact that they are hunting will be in the Crawling City, a city filled with Yugoloths that sits between the nine hells and the abyss.

The Yugoloths are known for making deals, and they have the deal of this millennia: An unprecedented weapon of mass destruction that combines the powers of Law and Chaos to a beam that disintegrates everything in it's path.

And it's for sale.

Now while some of the party is interested in the weapon itself, it's the power source that they're really after -- The artifact of Law is being used to power this; and that's what they need for their current contract. But the weapon is under the tightest security that the Yugoloths can muster, in an auctionhouse in the heart of the Yugoloth's city, in their plane... You get the idea.

So the idea for a heist kicks off, and the only problem is that we can't get inside. Scrying wards, guards, actual wards -- One wasn't just about to get inside this auction house easily. So the heroes mucked about, awaiting for an opportunity to strike, when one presented itself:

The auction house would be holding a grand, ornate affair, but the auction house was a bit short on staff members. In short, the party had their way in:

By becoming maids.
>>
>>53334306
Because I am me, and I can safely say that I have had no lewds with any of the players.
>>
>>53334714
BULLY THE BIRB
>>
>>53334714
Thank god that Shanan is a prettyboy
>>
>>53333918
Full casters are kinda bland, since spell lists are what set them apart from each other and spheres doesn't have those, but full casters are pretty good, solidly tier 3 or maybe even 2. There are are also several classes that get full cl with one or two spheres, which can often be enough unless you want a true generalist.
>>
>>53334711
It's just a guess, but Kenna probably did something behind the scenes.
>>
>>53333008
Just got out of my game!
Of course, this is the 5e week, so the only PFing was rules talk with the GM.

He forbid the idea of dropping the adjacency clause on Stand Still, but I'll throw the idea of an "Improved Stand Still" followup feat at him to see if he'll let that fly. The alternative is to just respec for some trip-degeneracy, but I'd rather not go that far.
>>
You know, it's kind of a shame we can't really have a discussion about the non-ERP portions of PLD. We barely were able to discuss the homebrew rules.
>>
>>53334875
It's like watching a movie that sucks except for one short good scene, and then trying to talk about it with friends
>>
>>53334888
Other way around, it's like watching a good movie, but people can only talk about how much they hate this one scene, and/or the director
>>
>>53334692
>a surprisingly friendly, if unnerving, smile in a third.

I don't think it's unnerving
>>
>>53334692
>surprisingly friendly, if unnerving, smile
Jesus Christ is he just Onryou without boobs, or what?
>>
>>53334820
So I'd probably be better off with a sphere mid-caster?
>>
>>53334899
Not really, large swathes of the non-ERP parts of PLD are also shit
>>
>>53334986
Really? Why do you think so?
>>
>>53334986
>also shit
Why do you say that?
>>
>>53332879
Look at all those Smitable[/spoiler/ ladies
>>
File: 1494732625230.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494732625230.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>>53335036
Fug
>>
File: token_1 (8).png (103KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
token_1 (8).png
103KB, 256x256px
>>53334907
A kind sort of lie, but hey, I always did enjoy the company of a good actor.
>>
File: Cetus.gif (80KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cetus.gif
80KB, 300x360px
>>53334723
There were two slight hitches in this plan. First, the auction house was only hiring maids, and Ako is a guy. Not that it stopped the other two ladies of the party from strong arming him into wearing a maid uniform (After a big of pleading and begging for them to commit to any other plan).

The second was that they weren't the only ones being considered for hire. The interviewing process was three-fold. The first was a quick interview, in which the party came up with elaborate lies to conceal the true reason that they were applying to be maids. Here, the party dons a set of new names.

Keiko is now Hana, looking to explore the planes and is in need of funds.
Lucine is now Selena, who's here to be taught a bit of humility -- And to hopefully be married of before becoming a 'holiday cake'
Ako is now Elsa, working off some debts and hoping to sample the local cuisine, as it were.

After making sure their extra dimensional storage spaces were empty and weapons taken away, the group to their second was some simple cleaning of what appeared to be a liquefied fiend. Some clever application of ice and magic later, and the group was onto their third test: Cooking. With the mystery ingredient being a Cetus. So the party was expected to fight a Cetus, in maid uniforms, and come out alive enough to cook it into sashimi.

Some shape-shifting binding magic from the binder later, and the party (plus a few maids) jump into the water, ready to fight the Cetus!

Then Ako (Elsa) promptly gets swallowed by the aquatic dragon. Thankfully, Lucine (Hana) always has a plan, and this one was a two-fer. One; to reduce the number of maids so that the party wouldn't be getting the boot, and two, getting Ako out of the stomach.
>>
>>53334677
When in doubt, play it up. If your character's greedy, make them a money-grubbing asshole. If they've got a drinking problem, always have a bottle handy or play your character as if they were drunk. If they're ambitious, then everything must serve their ambition.

Stop playing it up only if it becomes an actual problem for the other players. You want to be Scrooge McDuck choosing his nephews over the treasure, not Griffith choosing his castle over his comrades.
>>
>>53335208
>Scrooge

What would Scrooge be, anyway? If you use the comics, he'd strike me a lot as a well-optimized Barbarian who also happens to have maximum Profession (merchant) ranks.
>>
>>53335268
>What would Scrooge be, anyway
Silly anon, it is foolishness to try and stay a primeval force of nature and raw power
>>
Hey im looking for a feat or something useful to replace Endurance, im taking Living Monolith as prestige and my DM housed rouled that i could get another feat instead of that one.
Im playing a lizardfolk mutation warrior, with focus on being the meat shield
>>
>>53335291
Toughness?
>>
>>53334467
Is this the girl who shit herself?
>>
>>53335268
Honestly, Barbarian, most likely Urban Barbarian, seems a safe bet. Possibly with Rogue as a dip or VMC, considering his experiences as a generalized adventurer and treasure-hunter, and the fact that he doesn't have much of a problem dealing with traps.
>>
>>53335291
What are your other classes, and what weapon type(s) do you use?
>>
>>53335316
No, because nobody in PLD actually did.

Say what you will about Vult being a creepy bastard, but at least there wasn't actually scat. Just guro.
>>
>>53335333
Remind me what he's doing that's creepy?
>>
>>53335268
Aristocrat with a patently silly point-buy.
>>
>>53335291
A couple of thoughts:

The Champion story feat will give you something to do with a swift action each round, and should be basically free buffs/debuffs for you.

Cornugon Smash if you don't already have it is an excellent choice, for free Intimidate every time you hit with Power Attack.

If you have Path of War available, take Martial Training I and take either defensive maneuvers or ones that will benefit from your size (bull rush, etc).

If you have sufficient Strength while fully buffed, you could build up to Awesome Blow. You can only use it while Large or larger, but that should be all your important fights.

If you can stack on more size boosts somehow, you could try to spec into grapples using Grabbing Style and the Snatch feat (which only works while Huge or larger). If you can somehow count as an ogre (such as the Mixed Blood trait from the 3PP book Bloodforge), you could even take the Gluttonous Gobbler feat to gain the swallow whole ability.
>>
How good is Rise of the Runelords?

Anything I should warn my players about? (Like not making an Ice mage in the winter campaign)
>>
How can I make sword and board fighting competitive with two-handed fighting?
>>
>>53335309
Im getting that one as a bonus feat from Living monolith
>>53335331
Level 6 Fighter (mutation warrior)
Im using a large longsword with a tower shield, and i trade the sword for a warhammer for undeads and shit.
>>53335473
I can get to large since the wizard and the witch from the party are buffing me first round. Champion feat is good, but it doesnt suit the character.
Havent read Path of War in detail so i dont know how powerful its feats are, we are trying to balance things between all of us.
>>
>>53335521
Iron Tortoise Style 3rd feat for those extra two swings, Stumbling Bash to reduce the enemy's AC.
>>
File: 1494907838794.jpg (258KB, 1428x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1494907838794.jpg
258KB, 1428x1808px
>>53335081
To get Ako out, Lucine invokes the power of her MAID UNIFORM (and the Mistress of Many Faces) to turn the rest of the maids towards her absolute territory, then promptly shoves one of them into the Cetus to be eaten. Ako gets a few stabs at the maid from inside the Cetus, and with a powerful blow dealt from Keiko, gains line of slight to teleport out. The dragon, reeling from the wounds, was then pulled out of the water, cut it up to fine bits, and make an excellent meal, securing their jobs as maids at the auction house.

Now having secured jobs, the next problem was getting their equipment in. After all, they were weaponless, and that's not a great place for the trio to be. After introductions to a few maids, the half-giant 'head butler (maid)' introduced the group to a Drow who'd be able to help out. After Ako lays down the dhampir charm (And failing, resulting in having to blow a large amount of money as a bribe underneath the table of MEGA MAIDS), the group now has an insider that can pass them their weapons, a precaution that the house had taken to prevent exactly what was about to go down here.

The next day occurs. Today was one of the first exhibitions of the doomsday weapon; and the day that the party would be meeting a new ally. Lucine's contact tipped them that there'd be a devil woman there to help us out in sabotaging this entire thing. Her named was Glaysa.

Glaysa, Lord of the Sixth, Princess of the Nine hells, the daughter of Asmodeus.

Turns out that the Lord of the fifth wanted in on this action, and Glaysa didn't want that to happen, so she's willing to help us out. Not directly, of course, but enough to pass on some information. After she does her meet and greets, she takes the three back into a private room for a private chat.
>>
>>53335549
>I can get to large

If you've got a ka stone from Living Monolith, then you've got Large size abilities built in.

The important part, though, is that multiple direct size increases don't stack. You can only get one direct size increase, one polymorph that increases your size, and one "virtual" size increase (e.g. something like lead blades or gravity bow that makes you count as larger).

>Havent read Path of War in detail so i dont know how powerful its feats are, we are trying to balance things between all of us.

It's not hugely powerful, but it would give you a couple of abilities you could use 1/encounter. For example, with the Iron Shell maneuver, you could make a shield bash attack as an immediate action to parry an enemy's attack roll.

Actually, I think I just figured out what feat would be perfect for you, considering that you're one of the few people who uses a tower shield. Take a look at Mobile Bulwark Style. Then, keep in mind that on top of the passive bonuses, having total cover in one direction makes it so you can't be targeted by ANYTHING from that direction, because it blocks line of effect. Spells, arrows, whatever, nada.

Also take a look at the Tower Shield Specialist feat later on to reduce your ACP from the shield and apply your armor training bonus to it. Once the ACP is low enough, use the Shield Brace feat to use a two-handed weapon at the same time as the shield (which also means getting the two-handed bonus from Power Attack, etc).
>>
>>53335634
From her, the group learns a few things.
One; the wards aren't perfect, and can be brought down by dispellation. Nice, but it's only a 5% chance and we're not exactly the caster-y type.
Two: Nesevera, the woman in charge, keeps a key on her person we'll need to get to the schematics of the device, so we can safely withdraw the artifacts without blowing ourselves up.
Three: Glasya is mounting her own atttack on the Estate, and that they'd be willing to work with us.
Four: Nesevera has a ...fetish... for warriors being humiliated, degraded, and controlled by a spellcaster; and she's willing to bend or break rules in order to have such a nice show.
Five: Glasya had a reputation to uphold, so when she left the private room, the three should look suitably 'worn out.' Naturally, Ako being his charming self, makes an offer to the other two. Lucine agrees....

Then turns into a lion headed woman and nearly mauls Ako to death.

Back at the party, the two girls (followed by Ako once he patched himself up and got most of the blood out of his uniform). Lucine mingles with the guests, and around this time, a demonstration of the weapon's power was shown. The weapon generates a powerful beam of both law and chaos, smashing them together and annihilating anything that the combined forces touches.

Lucine, while with the guests, overhears a few prospectors talking about a 'proxy-eater' that grows spines with alignment based energy. Grab one of Law and Chaos, and then they'd be able to stabilize the weapon while we steal the artifacts and hopefully not cause an explosion in the process. With the day and the demonstrations coming to a close, the three decide to head out and pay this 'proxy-eater' a visit, and hopefully leave with a couple of spines for the artifact replacements.
>>
It's late! Post confessions.

I don't even like Pathfinder and I don't know if I want to play in any campaigns, but I really like treating games as writing prompts.
>>
File: ImnuclearImwild.png (98KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
ImnuclearImwild.png
98KB, 400x211px
>trying to figure out what to make for Flower Court and Ironfang
Shit this is really fucking hard. I can't decide

I'm debating between Fighter and Vigilante for Flower Court and between Wizard and Witch for Ironfang.
>>
>>53335698
Cant get armor training, it gets replaced by the mutagen ability from the mutation warrior, though it gives me some ideas for a future PC, thanks anyway
>>
>>53335801
I project myself too much into my characters and don't have very good range.
>>
>>53335803
Tell us about the character and we'll help you out
>>
>>53335801
I hate my pfg group they are honestly only very slightly better than roll20 randos and I'm only sticking around because I'm too proud to quit.

Sometimes it feels like its not worth going through all the effort and drama of the pfg application process because half the time its a bamboozle and even if you do get in its not that much better than the normie roll20 fare.
>>
>>53335896
Name some games that you're not in so some people can ignore your post

Hells Rebels B?
>>
>>53335916
Confession hour is so anons can vent without something vaguely resembling witch hunting anon. Don't ask and don't worry.
>>
>>53335916
Not dropping names nor revealing more information by omission. If you feel that your game is also shit then maybe the problem is bigger than it is?
>>
>>53335801

I joined a game to typefuck a particular person's character, but the more I get to know that player, the less I wanna bother.

I think I might be only interested in male-male encounters now in that game's context, but I don't think anyone in the game is interested in that. Not even the DM.
>>
>>53335801
I make fake confession posts to try and stir shit up and instill doubt in people.
>>
>>53335801
I'm thinking of cancelling my game, the memes are too much for me.
>>
>>53336026
Hi Rory.
>>
My DM has given me the ability to reduce the level increase of any given single metamagic feat I know by 1, to a minimum of +1. Good thing I get another feat this level.

As a 13th level Exploiter Wizard, what would my best choices be?
>>
>>53335801
I pretend to be meme players in order to try and cause rifts in meme game groups.
>>
>>53335801
I overreact whenever I think something's gone wrong and blame myself for whatever goes wrong, both in and out of character.
>>
>>53335801
I like my group and the campaign I'm in but I'm uncomfortable with ERP and I'm certain I'll be asked.
>>
>>53336063
I'm certain that if you turn them down and explain your reasoning, they'll understand.
>>
>>53336063

I'm in the same boat as you, though I genuinely want to ERP, I just don't have it in me to ask and I doubt anyone will ask me.

Too bad we can't figure out who we are. I'd be willing to ease into something to build confidence with someone equally uneasy.
>>
>>53336088
vaguely describe the character you want to fuck
>>
>>53335801
I like ERP fine, but the fact that nobody ever approaches me for it makes me feel like I'm being too forceful for coming on to their character.
>>
>>53335896
This shit overly stressed me out thanks Anon
>>
>>53336041
Quicken!
>>
>>53335801
I genuinely hate Path of War and how it's practically required in any game where it's allowed. Even more than caster-martial disparity, I can't fucking stand the fact that you can't be a respectable martial without being some kind of initiator.
>>
>>53336098

Sorry, that's a secret. Besides, if it isn't you, that would be embarrassing. I wanna build YOUR confidence with mine.

But this confession thread has done a bit to make me feel less awful about myself at least.
>>
>>53335801
I really really like full casters.
>>
>>53335801
I responded a half-dozen times to this very post.
>>
File: snark.png (33KB, 650x178px) Image search: [Google]
snark.png
33KB, 650x178px
>>53335703
The portal to this proxy-eater, which we learn is some sort of giant, overgrown blowfish, is in the department store here in the Crawling City. Figuring we'd kill two birds with one stone, we do some shopping for Keiko, our-to-be-warrior-to-be-dominated-by-a-caster for Nesevera. At this point, the group is composed of 99 percent snark, snipping at each other inbetween discussing the finer points of finding boob-plate or kimonos that'd look good on a person being demolished by a caster, and after much debate, the group settles on the garments, and takes up a 'promotional' offer to use the portal that heads to Khalas to find us this giant blowfish.

Turns out the portal is in the dressing room, and after the use of an adamntine quill as a key, which leads to a hell-hole. Literally. Rivers of Lava, the river Styx, volcanic mountains, and a cave in one of them that the party sees the blowfish in, currently engaged in a fight with two Solars. Why are they fighting that? Who knows! But the party isn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, and moves to shoot off a couple of spines to collect and take with them.

Naturally, this fails, and the blowfish takes it's shot at us, firing a few spines at us that land at Keiko's feet. That makes things considerably easy for the party!

Except the two creatures that emerged from the spines. Shadowy figures, one serpentine and one humanoid, step out of the spines and engage us immediately in combat, a Kektaur and a Marut respectively.

While Lucine makes the Marut beat itself up, Keiko and Ako engage the Kektaur, who responds by grappling with Keiko and preventing her from using her weapons porperly. Some quick thinking later, and Ako has tossed Keiko a dagger imprinted with his psi-crystal, allowing her to slash her way out, defeating it, and eventually the three gang up in the Marut and defeat it.

Gathering up the spines, the three decide to leave the Solars to their fate and skip and hop back to the Crawling City.
>>
>>53336088
I'm actually part of the "I don't want to ERP at all" camp but I wish you the best with your side of things and hope things manage to work out for you.

I sometimes do want to work past my reservations though, just because I know how it can improve the game proper. The idea just makes me uncomfortable on a strictly personal level.
>>
>>53335801
I don't know what the big deal with Wist is.
>>
>>53336136
They're very cute.
>>
>>53336104
Don't worry about it Anon, even if we are in the same group you will never hear me voice a complaint or point out stupid shit so you will never know. At this point, its better to wait it out and hope it dies rather than being the whiny faggot that ended up quitting.

Kind of reminds me of elementary school when I get seated next to stinky kids and silently endure, waiting for the blessed day that the school year ends and the class is reshuffled.
>>
>>53336113
>you can't be a respectable martial without being some kind of initiator

it's harder but it's still very much possible.
>>
>>53336138
I'd rather be told if my campaign sucks or if I'm sucking, I want to fix things, not have them suck
>>
>>53336136
Name recognition.
But also the fact that they're a generally nice person.
>>
File: 1473800796024.png (61KB, 764x777px) Image search: [Google]
1473800796024.png
61KB, 764x777px
>>53336136
wist is our queen
>>
>>53336117
If its any consolation, I think you're a very pleasant person and I would thoroughly wordfuck you until you can't type properly.
>>
>>53336134

Start slow. You'll know whether or not you want it in the right context.

I feel that too much of /pfg/ like F-List rushes the act of sex. Setup is important to building arousal.
>>53336152
oh god can you tell it's me just by how I type?

Please don't bully me ;-;

Just PM me please
>>
>>53336148
Honestly most of the 'cabal' names that get thrown out are really nice people

Except for Vult, who I genuinely think is bipolar or something.
>>
>>53336145
This would normally be my default stance for real games. But for pfg games, I have learned that there is no fixing some people and its often better to wait it out rather than be branded as mr bitchfit.
>>
>>53335801
I take posts I read on /pfg/ too seriously and allow them to instill doubt in me. Every confession or vague statement of discontent makes me think that I'm at fault.

Every time anything goes wrong, I blame myself or assume people will turn on me because I have zero self-confidence.
>>
>>53336183
Pms are there for a reason! Please use them! PM your roll20 DM! If they're a decent person they just want to improve, and if they're a shit DM you're better off out of the game anyways! :D
>>
>>53335801
I feel inadequate every time I see the PM THEM meme because I know I can't bring myself to send PMs without either sounding like a tool or relying on the abysmally bland conversation starter of of "How are you doing."
>>
>>53335801
I'm starting to fear that I won't get into any of the /pfg/ remaining games and start on my path to ForeverDMing.
>>
>>53336216
/pfg/ games saved me from being a forever DM, and for that I am eternally greatful
>>
>>53336163
No. You will have to earn it or ask for it properly.
>>
>>53335801
I started a game based on a half-baked idea I pulled out of my ass as a joke.

This game was something I got myself into instead of an idea I had both planned out more and was more passionate about generally.

Every day I worry I'm going to either burn out or drive away my players.
>>
>>53335801
The lack of people wondering about games I'm in, or making any comments about my character, makes me worried that I'm unpleasant to be around or play with and that people would rather see other good people sink with the ship than acknowledge my existence.
>>
>>53336213

I know that feel.

It's too hard to act alpha when starting conversations. Especially when you genuinely want to know about how someone's doing.

>>53336222

My nerves have a limit, sorry.
>>
>>53336238
You are valuable, and avoiding the thread's attention is a GOOD THING
>>
>>53336060
I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are, and I believe that most people don't give so much thought to others characters to bothered.

Don't let yourself worry over your insecurities, but do look for areas of improvement. Talk to your group about it, if not because you trust them to be understanding and patient, then because you want to establish an environment where their advice is welcomed. You can miss out on a lot of quality in a campaign because you were afraid to communicate.

>>53336118
Full casters have an unfortunate reputation. The fact is that the power is there, but it shouldn't be an issue in most games. Stick to doing you when you have the opportunity, and when you're playing, try to communicate your build and work with your DM if you're ever concerned about balance.

>>53336187
I understand that it's difficult to just ignore things, and sometimes the expectation of doing so is nerve-wracking on its own. It's a fact that most shitposts are shit, but I'd encourage you to do your best to make them impersonal and see if you can find ways to apply them constructively.

People in general I feel are always more forgiving than they're given credit for, and just as much as internet anonymity might turn people into jerks, the lack of appearance or expectation can bring out the best in a lot of folk. Try to find some things you can feel comfortable about, I believe in you.
>>
>>53336238

If you are who I suspect you are, just know that you're my roll20 crush.
>>
>>53335801
Psionic characters make me mad
>>
>>53336238
You're not alone. I feel the exact same way, and when I shitpost about my character it's actually a cry for help, but even that just makes people dislike me.
>>
>>53335801
Collective is the worst mechanic in Psionics and I intensely dislike.
>>
>>53336263
Why? I want to know exactly why your such a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>53336269
Not really a "confession" but I agree, whole heartedly.
>>
>>53336283
Its just so flavor fully dissonant with the high fantasy superheroes of Pathfinder
>>
>>53336263
>>53336269
I agree
>>53336274
What makes him a faggot. I bet you dislike vancian.
>>
>>53335801
I pretend to be other anons in order to accuse myself of being an asshole. It helps me feel better on a temporary basis because I'm getting all my self-loathing out in the open and looking at it from another angle.
>>
>>53336269
>>53336283
Whenever I see people complain about collectives in discord I quietly think they're wrong and terrible
>>
>>53336290
Vancian is for faggots and I may not allow it in my future games.
>>
>>53336247
Normally I'd agree, but it's become consistent in how much people ignore games I'm in. Even games that would normally be memes become complete radio-silence within one greentext.
>>53336268
I can't even feel comfortable shitposting about them, because I know it's not real. It's not LEGITIMATE attention. It's self-created, it's artificial.
>>53336261
Send a Discord or Roll20 message then, please? I just don't want to be paranoid so bad.
>>
>>53336295
THEN YOU KNOW WHO I AM

STRIKE ME DOWN

COLLECTIVES ARE SHIT

SHIIIIIT
>>
>>53336289
Oh so you're just the regular garden variety of faggot that doesn't understand the tone of Pathfinder/D&D at all. here's a hint: it's not supposed to be like Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>53336310
???

Where did I say lord of the rings

Lord of the rings isn't superhero fantasy shit
>>
>>53336297
My guess was right. What makes psionics superior to vancian? Power points?
>>
>>53336305
Aquarion 2 was the worst anime
>>
>>53336313
>not superhero fantasy shit

You did see the part where Legolas surfed down a giant elephant before killing a different giant elephant and all its riders with one arrow, right?
>>
>>53336315
Intuitive to use.
Not as powerful
Point Based
I genuinely enjoy the flavor more than default spellcasting
>>
>>53336322
YOU'RE WRONG MOST OF AQUARION EVOL IS GREAT EXCEPT FOR ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH GENESIS OF AQUARION PLOT ELEMENTS

WHAT THE FUCK APOLLO WAS THE FUCKING DOG NO HE WASN'T THATS BULLSHIT

>>53336324
... I think I blanked it from my memory

God not as bad as the retarded shit the hobbit had

AAAHHH
>>
>>53336315
I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of Psionics, but I do prefer power point systems

Spheres is superior to both
>>
>>53336326
>>Intuitive to use
>>Its pretty much the exact same shit as sorcery

>Not as powerful
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>53336299

I'd rather not risk the chance of embarrassing myself on the off chance I'm wrong.

Sorry, sweetheart.
>>
How is Psionics not super hero fantasy shit?Isn't that why people usually DISLIKE it, because it's too similar to super hero stuff.

Like how is "I train my mind and spirit through meditation/mutation/emotion/etc" to "shoot energy blasts/morph my body/use mind blades" less superhero-ey than "I my grandma fucked a dragon so now I grow claws"?
>>
>>53335801
I enjoyed Kingmaker in all its shitty city building glory and never got to finish it.

I have attempted Rise of the Runelords now five times and never gotten past the first book, either due to GM schedule issues or players just leaving from discontent.

My group got to the end of the fifth book of Skulls and Shackles and the campaign died when my semester started and I went overseas.

I've played half of the first book and am now skipped ahead to the third book of Hell's Vengeance.

I've never really, actually finished a single tabletop game that I've played in, ever, due to one thing or another.

I don't know if I can continue this trend. It's slowly killing my will to play.
>>
>>53336357
>Its pretty much the exact same shit as sorcery
It's not. Beyond them both being spontaneous systems.
>Not as powerful
As in a Psionic character will pretty much be weaker than a Vancian counterpart in any realm that isn't blasting, mind control, or in combat healing.
>>
>>53336361
It is VERY super-hero fantasy. I don't mind powers coming from within, in fact thats why I like the monk class's flavor. So I enjoy rare psionics, because psions are supposed to be mindfreaks.

Sorcery and wizardry actually have out side magic powers to them so I don't consider them super-heroy. Just magical.
>>
>>53336357
Its true, Psionic characters generally are weaker than Vancian, due to the nature of how manifesting works.

Spheres tends to be a bit stronger than Psionics, but less Versatile than Vancian, it generally fulfills my ideal of the 'T shaped character' which is why I love it
>>
>>53336381
Sorcerers get a number of spells per level, psions get a number of powers per level.

Sorcerers get a number of resource slots to use, psions get a number of power points to use.

Its essentially the same thing, I would even argue psions is more difficult just because the different things you can do with each power, and overcharging the power as well.
>>
>Kingmaker is getting a game

I feel like I'm really late to the party on this, but what?
>>
>>53335801
I still feel like I might as well be a Roll20 Rando who got lucky, because I always feel like I'm the last person to be in on every joke and I feel like everyone else in every group knows each other already. I worry that everyone else only joined to play with each other and I'm a constant third wheel. I feel like I'm not as good a writer or roleplayer as anybody else, and never will be, no matter how much effort I put in.
>>
>>53336400
That's like saying sphere casting is the same as vancian sorcery. You're either a troll or genuinely retarded.

Get Paizo's/WotC/Jack Vance's cock out of your mouth.
>>
>>53335801
Almost all of the most depressing confessions in this thread were me.
>>
>>53336424
the nigger is not completely wrong with his reasoning anon. Psions are completely different compared to wizards and clerics, but compared to sorcerers he is not that wrong.
>>
>>53335801
I like my GM as a person but I think they might inherently not be a good GM and I don't want to see the game fail.
>>
>>53336440
did you know there was a 3.5 subsystem to make traditional vancian casters using a spell points system just like psionics!

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/magic/spellPoints.htm
>>
Here is a real question anons. Does a party with a wizard, a psion, and a wilder feel too front-heavy on the magic-game, and does a Wizard, Cleric, and maybe a bard feel better to you.

>>53336448
Have you played a session yet
>>
>>53336448
T-thanks.
>>
>>53336394
>because psions are supposed to be mindfreaks.
I disagree with this. Again, Psionic classes are basically monks just with a more spiritual/magical bent to them/less eastern flavor packed in.
>>
>>53335801
Every time confessions start up in the thread, I only feel worse than I did before for every post I either make or read.
>>
>>53336463
haha same I feel like i'm garbage.
>>
>>53336448
I've had that same suspicion, but I'd rather hit a bump and talk things out with my GM than just keep quiet and keep my feelings bottled up.

I know we throw the "PM THEM" meme around a lot, and most of it is just bait, but the truth is that PMing your GM to talk out your doubts or worries is the best way to deal with the situation.
>>
>>53336461
I agree with maybe the psion and the other 'learned' classes being a more scientific/magic, but they are implied to be born with their psionic spark. I don't feel them spiritual in the least unless you actually up-play that somehow in your character.

Other classes like wilder are pretty much mindfreaks and are defined by blowing shit up as a child because they cant control their mindfreakness
>>
>>53336448
PM them, your GM wants to improve
>>
>>53336456
Why are there so many psionic characters in the party? but the second option feels better to me unless its some underdark campaign
>>
>>53335801
i wanna die because i rely pretty much solely on pfg games to fuel my toxic neediness
>>
>>53336485
>but they are implied to be born with their psionic spark.
Psionic's is the power of the mind and soul. The things every sapient being has in common. Just as "ki" lies within every living thing, so too does psionic potential.
>>
>>53336516
Because the players like Psionics/They're playing in a world where Psionics is common?

I mean, I've been in campaings where all but 1 person was psionic.
>>
>>53335801
I worry I'll make the same mistakes the next time I try to DM for you guys and end up cancelling that one, too.
>>
>>53336521
Seek professional help, talk to your doctor about prescription medication, and if it gets really bad just call a hotline or call/text/PM some friends or family.

I know I'd want to help someone from around /pfg/ feel better if they were having such thoughts.
>>
>>53335801
I've gotten where I am today because I got lucky, and managed to not publicly fuck up.

The people I play with are so far out of my league in terms of writing and roleplaying that it scares me. I keep feeling like I'm dragging everyone else down, like interactions are out of pity/necessity, rather than because people actually enjoy dealing with me. I'm trying to improve, but it's really fucking hard, and I wonder if I'd just be better off leaving.
>>
>>53336536
Is it

a. Make an attentionwhore faggot name and rightfully get a bunch of joke apps

or

b. Do something WAYYY to ambitious and get crushed by the weight of your sins
>>
>>53335801
I'm quite sure I can tell who some of these confessions are, but I'm not rude enough to call them out.
>>
>>53336544
I don't know who you are, but there are one or two players in my groups that are quite quiet and don't have a strong presence.
I interact with them not out of pity or necessity but because I'm hopeful that one day they'll find their stride and step up, and I'm genuinely interested in seeing what they achieve when they do that.

Don't give up, anon.
>>
>>53336513
Seconding this. As a GM, I would want my players to come to me with any problems they're having so I can ensure that we're all enjoying the game. Whether it's mechanical things, Roll20 tricks I'm not using that could make play run smoothly, or just stylistic differences.

>>53336544
You are not alone. I feel the same way a lot of the time, and consider myself to be an outsider, the "fucking new guy", in every situation. One way I've found to help assuage these feelings is to talk to other players and check in every so whether, either during sessions or just through PMs, to ask how I might improve and what they think I'm good at.

And in case you're wondering, no, they aren't going to bust your balls and tell you you're not good at anything. They're going to try and help you, even if they're not great at articulating their advice. I know I would.
>>
>>53336545
The second one.
>>
>>53336456
Who else is in the party?

Total party balance is a bit overrated imo unless your DM is a killer.
>>
New Thread:
>>53336586
>>53336586
>>53336586
>>53336586
>>53336586
>>
>>53336463
>>53336473
I'm sorry, next time it's late and I'm going to be around I'll prepare a more uplifting prompt. These are supposed to make people feel better.
>>
>>53336580
I believe in you.
>>
>>53336590
>page 4
Fuck you.
>>
>>53336591
The problem is I'm autistic and every post makes me paranoid its about me.
>>
>>53336590
PAGE 4 ASSHOLE
>>
>>53335801
I can't help but feel like I'm just tagging along in /pfg/. Everyone I see is in a somewhat popular game, and I am not. It kinda eats at me to see most of the general having fun when I haven't gotten in yet. Even if I did, I have very low confidence in my roleplaying abilities, and my writing is so-so without review.
>>
>>53336590
>no question
>no bins
>just a "no anime aloud"
>AND ON PAGE 4

Just report it
>>
>>53336617
Everyone's writing needs editors
>>
>>53335801
I'm worried I came on too strong to my Roll20 crush and might have, at best, hampered their ability to enjoy being in a game with me. At worst, I feel like I may have scared them off from playing a character they would have otherwise enjoyed.

>>53336601
Also on the spectrum, can relate. I just assume that most posts are lies designed to cause drama, but I use those doubts and then ask people who I think I might have a problem with/who might have a problem with me if there's a problem and if there's any way for us to work through it.
>>
>>53336590
Don't Respond, its a trash OP, no pastebins, no question, report, ignore, remember it goes in ALL FIELDS, and most of all, DON'T RESPOND.
>>
>>53336590
Where's the fucking pastebin you cunt
>>
>>53336409
Don't worry too much. I can't keep up with memes either and I know at least half my group is familiar with each other by some means, but I've never felt unwelcomed. Just try to be open and remember that everyone is at least as weeb as you.

A simple way to engage other players roleplaying is to just ask their character easy questions about the current game situation. It never drags on so long that you have to worry about your quality and with any luck, might give you some confidence.
>>
>>53336623
While I get that, it doesn't really dispel any of the shit feelings I have. Maybe I'll finally catch a break with the next group of games.
>>
>>53335801
I made a joke app for TSS and I worry that I may have contributed to Roryanon's shuttering of that game. I feel terrible about it because I think he's actually a good guy, and I don't want to make anyone feel bad.
>>
>>53336617
>ee most of the general having fun
It's not most of the General. it's pretty much the same 6-10 people with a couple of randos thrown in now and again.
>>
I want everybody reading this thread to take a moment and give themselves a hug.

You all deserve it and I wish you all the best. It's been a privilege posting with you tonight.
>>
>>53336666
>Shitting on a guy when it's confession hour
Poor form, dude. Not excellent.
>>
>>53336687
I'm not really shitting on him.
>>
>>53335801
On multiple occasions I've been mistaken for memesters in my posts, and I never correct people because I'm worried it'll look like the memester in question is being defensive, but I feel bad about the possibility that I made them look worse.
>>
>>53334080
Is the 2hu edition of Hell's Rebels even memed?
>>
>>53335801
I keep wanting to make every campaign I'm in both weeaboo as fuck and completely white-hat Lawful Good in tone.

Because it helps me feel better about my life to do some good for others via an imaginary power fantasy.
>>
>>53335801
I hate what RotJR and by extension the deluge of games has done to this general.

You guys have gotten legit Gaia tier, and should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

That being said, I appreciate you guys for being a place where I can discuss RPG ideas and builds and third party stuff. Playing/learning PF has gotten me through some dire goddamn times in my life, and is probably why I refuse to leave this place. I witchhunt you guys because I want the old /pfg/ back, thinking if I scare the problem ones off for good I can go back to "the good old days".

I'm not sorry and I'm not going to stop. I'm not giving up on you guys. Not yet.
>>
>>53336751
old /pfg/ was shit I'm happier now fuck off.
>>
>>53336751
You're pathetic. There were no "good old days", just different bad ones.
>>
>>53336751
I disagree completely with most of your sentiments. But I'm glad to have you around, even so, and happy that you can still find a reason to hang out and shoot the shit on occasion.
>>
>>53336764
True, True. But I thrived in those bad days and wither in these. Is it wrong to act in my own interest?
>>53336763
t.Attention whoring """"female""""
>>
>>53335801
My /pfg/ game has a That Guy and would be so much better without him.
>>
>>53336789
I hate you
>>
>>53336789
So you're selfish, stupid, AND sexist. Great to know, now fuck off back to wherever you actually came from.
>>
>>53336799
I assure you the feeling is mutual friend.
>>
>>53336814
No seriously, I remember /pfg/ before RotJR

There was so much whining about not having a game and about how roll20 games suck

I feel like the average /pfg/ game and character ARE SO FAR ABOVE MOST ROLL20 RANDOS its insane
>>
>>53336796
What did he do?
>>
>>53333156
>you're using Aoife's picture

Tell me more about this ghoran variant.
>>
>>53336835
i bet he leaked logs
>>
>>53336644
Again, he NEVER intended to run the game at all. The app stage lasted less than a week out of 3 fucking weeks. All pfg games have a bunch of joke apps and while he had a couple more than usual, he still had a decent number of solid fucking apps and more were going to come given time which he had in abundance. It was an attention grabbing bamboozle and you know it.
>>
>>53336852
Rory is as always, running completely on impulse without using his brain.
>>
>>53336832
>There was so much whining about not having a game and about how roll20 games suck

We must have been browsing two different generals, because no there wasn't.

You'd have some mewling about nogams and someone would occasionally pop in and make fun of a shitty roll20 game like that Monster Girl Quest some normie tried running a few years ago thing a few years ago.

And even then, games didn't fix that since it's pretty much the same people getting in each time with a few new faces. You still have people bitching about no games, now with a side of extra salt because they've now invested effort into the affair.
>I feel like the average /pfg/ game and character ARE SO FAR ABOVE MOST ROLL20 RANDOS its insane
I agree and disagree. It's fairly easy to tell when a Roll20 game is going to be a shit show, and /pfg/ isn't that much above the non shitshows. You guys have better char gen.
>>
>>53334677
Reynauld is a g.
>>
>>53336852

A lot of good apps come in later and even some of the bad ones turn around to become much stronger after reviews and edits. But >>53336861 is correct.
>>
>>53336644
>I think he's actually a good guy
I really wonder how people can think this when there's nothing but evidence to the contrary.
>>
New thread for non shitters Edtion

>>53337730
>>53337730
>>53337730
>>53337730
>>53337730
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.