[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1499: On the Eve of the Final Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 113

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53256591
>>
Just posting it at the top of the thread for visibility so people who wake up tomorrow can see it. I also added the small changes mentioned last thread like clarifying Empowered Quirk a bit, fixing a typo and adding a note for interaction between Empowered Quirk and Quirk Marriage.

If no one has anything else to say, I'll throw this up on the drive now.
>>
File: Majoras_Mask.pdf (183KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Majoras_Mask.pdf
183KB, 1x1px
>>53264371
Progress is still halted. That is if you were referencing this.
>>
Guys, what do you think of this Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero drawback? Should I up the price

If you guys don't know what Sange is, it's basically like the fallout from accessing a super form. It takes away a part of you, like your memories or your voice. Although the magical girl outfit adapts to this loss (like having the costume walk for you if you lose your legs) so you aren't negatively affected by it in combat.

Younger Sibling (+200)
You have an adorable younger sibling that you must take care of! They won’t be much younger than you. They may even attend the same school as you. They’re such a sweetie pie. Too bad your parents are dead, leaving you to take care of them. And if they suffer, such as Sange stealing something precious from them, you’ll be hurt. You’ll suffer emotionally, even if your heart is the blackest it could be. And Sange will take something important from them, like their voice if they dreamed of becoming a singer, or the use of their hands if they loved drawing.

Oh yeah, they’ll be fighting with you. They have Hero aptitude. You won’t have to hold their hand in combat, but it’s a good idea to keep an eye on them.

And if they actually died? Well. You’re going home. You failed as a sibling and caretaker. Why should you be allowed to continue on your journey? You won’t have to worry about Sange taking something life threatening from them, so combat is the only big threatening thing here.

Although...if you get through the ten years here, you could take them along with you!

Can be a companion.
>>
Hey Herculeanon, does becoming a god in Greek Myth end your chain?
>>
>>53264426
Is there any way to prevent them from using Sange? Also, can we restore what they've lost with outside context stuff? If the answer to both is no, up it to 300. If the answer to either one, or both, is yes, keep it at 200.

I will unleash the fury of a thousand suns on any who dare to harm my little sibling.
>>
>>53264401
Too bad we can't get Fire & Ice generation quirks.
>>
>Want to do a big writefag series
>Do Pokemon Jump
>Don't know if I want to share it with my friends (who I've told about Jumpchain since we like writing prompts and CYOAs) because I flipped my gender in the first one arbitrarily and a mild magical realm choice, that have at least a decent justification in-narrative
>Can't decide where to go after Pokemon, too many jumps that I want to do and I feel like I have to write a huge essay for each one since I'm doing it for Pokemon
>Have a few jumps that I really want to do hashed out but still need an order
>Definitely want to do Jojo's, but I feel like if I take any amount of time stop powers from any source that I'll just be a Dio ripoff and the writing will suffer, either from the reader's perception or from my inability to write a character that will meaningfully differentiate themselves from Dio or live up to him and be sufficiently challenged.
Kind of making me not want to start the next Jump. I don't know how I'm going to solve these problems.
>>
File: 1494919580998.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494919580998.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
How would I go about being able to preform webm related?
>>
>>53264832
Embrace the cheese. It's okay to go to Marvel and buy a suit of Tony Stark's armor. It's okay to go to Harry Potter and be Draco's twin brother who got sorted into Gryffindor.

Don't feel guilty about it. Jumpchain is for fun. Fun things are fun.
>>
>>53264832
Roll for it and then go back afterwards to figure out what the hell happened and how to make it interesting to read.
>>
File: 6e88535bb6b281770d306efba1cb8dad.jpg (275KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6e88535bb6b281770d306efba1cb8dad.jpg
275KB, 1024x1536px
>>53264832
>Can't decide where to go, but have a few Jumps that I really want to do
Well, my best suggestion for that is to write them down. A short list. It's easier to get a feel for which Jumps you really want to do first when you see them all in a row instead of jumping between Documents. Even if it's just a general feeling of "I don't like that being the first Jump I do." kinda thing.

Alternatively, if you're really stuck, you could simply take that list and roll to see which one you head to first.

>I feel like I have to write a huge essay for each one since I'm doing it for Pokemon
Start with an outline. If you like the setting, it's safe to say you have certain things you know you would want to do in it. Just get the major ideas down. Even if it's just a few words per paragraph you want to write or even a major event you want to see happen.

>Want to do Jojo, but would feel like rip off Dio.
The obvious answer is to not take a time stop power. Take a left turn, explore a different desire. Or, hell, just throw a monkey wrench into the plan and see what happens.

Most of all, my advice to you is this: "Don't be afraid of something you write not working. You can always try again. The trick is to learn from each wrong turn while you're telling your story."

But, as Crux pointed out, just have fun with it. It doesn't matter if you have to gloss over or handwave away a few details. As long as you're having fun.
>>
>>53264850
Wow, vegetarians are getting pretty authoritarian.
>>
File: Sol Invictus.jpg (374KB, 822x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Invictus.jpg
374KB, 822x1300px
>>53264401
My Hero Academia Universe-
0/1100
Student
Free Superficial Mutant
Empowered Quirkx2
Quirk Marriage-Four Arms
Free It Might Be Desinty
Free Push Through
Discount "Do You Ever Do Something UN-Cool!?"
Discount Herotaku
Discount Plus Ultra!
Quirk- Tier 1(Disintegration)

Combo-Quirk is bumped up to Tier 3(Hands of Destruction)

Bitter Rivalry+100
Tragic Backstorty+0- Mostly because I like Bacon characters, but don't want to suffer the negatives of the actual drawback
>>
>>53264982
So who was your rival?
>>
Is Princess anon still here? and if so can you give me a progress report please
>>
>>53264401
Hmmm... This is going to take a while figuring out what Quirk(s) I want...

Could a Quirk Marriage combination of Blood Manipulation and Brainwashing allow me to control the blood of Brainwashed subjects?
>>
>>53265005
No fucking idea! I'd pick a canon character, but I haven't read/watched the series yet. It's in my backlog.

Though I would like them to be appropriate as a rival to Justice, considering his attitude.
>>
>>53264872
>>53264878
The other problem that I'm running into worth noting is that I'm really trying to avoid infringing on the canon plots. I was planning on going into the Fullmetal Alchemist jump and taking homunculus, but I don't know if I can fit into the plot as either a replacement or a prototype-twin of an existing homunculus and make an interesting story out of it. I guess I'm just acting like a faggot because I hate it when headcanon/OC's and shitty writing completely overtake a plot that's already good. There's something sacred about it to me that I don't really understand. I really want to do the jump, but I want to be a different story that happens in the same setting and has fuckall to do with the main characters and their plot.

>>53264931
>Can't decide where to go
I was planning on doing it. In the example I gave, I was probably going to do FMA:B early since I'm going to do Jojo and I was planning on taking Vampire. A Homunculus turned vampire doesn't make a ton of sense, but it seems like it would be more believable than a Vampire becoming a Homunculus. Not to say there isn't a good way to write that one, just that one seems like a better logical progression. I'm probably going to do the Vampire: The Masquerades: Bloodlines Jump eventually, I want more Vampire powers and I know the setting. Now whether I do that via a JoJo vampire getting dropped in WoD or a Kindred using the stone mask remains to be seen. Both sound decent.
Either way I was thinking about writing jumps at different points to keep me interested in writing as a hobby.
>Start with an outline
So far I've only been picking Jumps that go to IPs that I already know and like. I'll probably do that if I want more jumps in IPs that I don't know.
>Dio Ripoff
I don't know what other powers to take. Time stopping vampire already so cool to me, but I don't think I can be cooler than Dio.
Cont.
>>
>>53264850
Use the Fourth Magic to erase the concept of hamburgers. Might as well do bacon while you're at it. For great justice.
>>
>>53265021

Yeah, that sounds fairly reasonable, though perhaps not as well as your own at base level. Careful not to do too much damage with it or the Brainwashing will wear off, or make sure to do enough damage all at once that it won't matter.
>>
>>53265045
To be fair I'm completely rewriting the history of the Marvel cinematic universe, so I can't really find the fault there. What's the fun of going to a place and then hiding from the plot? Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy! Explode Nazi heads!
>>
>>53265045
Just write it from the perspective of other people and try to make the portrait of yourself interesting, if not realistic.
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (458KB, 575x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
458KB, 575x874px
>>53265059
NuBee would T3 empowered Magnetism be like Magento's power? Not as powerful as his maximum wank, but like similar to Xmen TAS?
>>
>>53265062
>What's the fun of going to a place and then hiding from the plot?
Well, it's not like there isn't a world outside of the plot that also has interesting haplenings. Fuck, the concept of spin-offs pretty much hinges on that premise.
>>
>>53265097

No, sorry. The Magnetism power is more about magnetizing people and utility related to that, instead of controlling magnetic fields to manipulate metal and other things already affected by magnetism.
>>
>>53264931
>>53265045
The best way I can think of developing that in a way that will be a satisfying narrative is in the main themes. For my character is that she's on the run (from the past, the police, the heroes, the villains) and the resulting sense of isolation, envy, ambition and voracious hunger to wash away that loneliness, powerlessness and sorrow, and the last is being greater than the sum of her parts. From that, I was thinking of some memey power copying or soul-absorption shit: Most powers can be learned if observed long enough, but learning, keeping and improving them is strenuous, as not to become a story-breaker.

My main problem with showing a story where my gender is inverted is it's an choice. I'm normally very secure in my identity and sexuality. I just don't want a question to be posed where there's not a good answer. This sort of ties into my "sum of the parts" bit. I understand that things like my race, gender and sexuality play into my perception of life and my values, but I feel like even those aspects themselves are not core to my identity. I feel like if I was born as a different race or gender, I'd still be mostly the same person and hold the same opinions that I do. I think that the exact circumstances of my genes and my body do not define who I am.
>>53265140
Yea, I was thinking of doing the 77 rings challenge for Jojo. I could do that without infringing on the main plot, but still take advantage of the plot devices and cool shit in the setting.
>>
File: 48186724_p0.jpg (1MB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
48186724_p0.jpg
1MB, 743x1150px
>>53265062
>Explode Nazi heads!
A man after my own heart.

>>53265148
Well, not to get philosophical or anything... because I've got better things to do than argue on the internet.Yes, really.... but being born a different race or gender would change a person right down to their core. Sure, there would be some similarities, but a person would experience different stresses in their life, encounter different situations, and adapt as all lifeforms do into a different end result.

That aside, it sounds like you have an overall narrative to run with. So go for it.
>>
>>53265015
Why? So you can add a few new notches to the bed pole? I'm glad he hasn't poked his head in here again. It was a bad idea from the get go.
>>
File: [dio laughing].jpg (29KB, 471x300px) Image search: [Google]
[dio laughing].jpg
29KB, 471x300px
>>53265148
>that spoiler
Holy fuck are you me? I've made much of the same choices you did for many of the same reasons. Even down to the slight magical realm bit.

The only real difference is that I know I'd rip off things if I could get away with it and I've more or less accepted that. That and I have no qualms about messing with plots. If it's all "real" then it stops being a plot in my opinion.

Hell, why not embrace the stupid and shamelessly rip shit off when you can get away with it? I keyed my DnD time stop spell to activate with the phrase 'za waurdo' among many other things. It's hilarious.
>>
>>53265188
>Philosophical bullshit
Yea I know that. It's impossible that I wouldn't change. Too many little cheers, insults and subtle discriminations over the course of a lifetime might make me out to be a completely different person. There's not a good way to prove that either way. I guess the main point I'm trying to get at here is that I'd still generally be the same person at heart even if the exact details change.
I mean given the choice I'd remake myself as someone radically different, partially out of dissatisfaction with my life and for a new experience, I feel like I'd adapt rather well to having a different race or gender because who I am and what I believe isn't really founded on my body or genes, but more on being a jaded outcast and only relying on myself. I agree to disagree since I respect your desire to drop the subject. Let this be the end of it.

I'm just worried that my writing's horrible and I won't have my friends to give constructive criticism because of my shame. I feel to a certain extent that my drawbacks so far haven't really caught up to me but the narrative for the Pokemon jump hasn't reached it's apex yet so that's fine. I also don't really want to over or understate the character's sense of turmoil since it's kind of integral to this jump. I have the problem where I don't know if I'm conveying my intentions properly. I'm trying to make it so that my character is a person who reacts realistically to things that happen to her, instead of just being a doll which the plot affects and the pokemon use to speak.

Other problems include I don't want to have a character who's personality radically changes between jumps because of how I feel. It's dumb and bad writing. I'm aiming for a sort of slow descent into villainy due to circumstances mandating moral lines be crossed. "I can't just let so and so die. Being a little more bad won't really matter in the grand scheme of things, right?"
>>
>>53265214
>Why? So you can add a few new notches to the bed pole? I'm glad he hasn't poked his head in here again. It was a bad idea from the get go.

What?, Look anon I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just trying to get an answer from him so don't please don't use my comment for funposting
>>
Jump #332: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Volume I
>The Empress: Initiative and practical actions that promote prosperity, comfort and luxury.
Is this some sort of Greater Good thing? Is this like, to get Star Trek, you have to have the Atomic Horror at the start of the 21st century?
>Age: 1,210
>Location: Austria, 1942
>Identity: Tech Expert
>Drawbacks (+1000): Glory of a Monster, End of an Era, Deus Ex Machina
[mistakes were made]
>Soundtrack of the Galaxy (Free)
The swingin' sounds of the big band era, more like!
>They Call Me "Star-Lord" (Free)
No they don't. Nobody calls you that, Peter.
>Professor of Asskicking (Free, Tech)
I don't think the details matter, really. I'm an alien as it stands already, I don't need to hide my knowledge.
>I Am Iron Man (1800, Tech)
Now, this is a useful thing. Being able to create Stark tech is great - especially since this is a century ahead of where I start. Not that this has ever stopped me, of course.
>Retro Engineer (1500, Tech)
This sounds like a rather useful thing - reverse engineering, finding uses, experimenting without breaking things.
>A Funny Thing Happened (900)
A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I accidentally fell out of the sky in 1942 and accidentally-on-purpose stopped the Holocaust. Whoops.
>Super Soldier (700)
Well, I wouldn't say I'm a super soldier per se, but I'm an alien, so by human definitions... sure, I'm a super soldier.
>Asgardian (300)
An Asgardian not of Asgard. Shades of Babylon 5. If the Collector wasn't worried about accidentally sparking a war, he'd probably be all over me.
>Holotable (Free, Tech)
Into my warehouse you go. People aren't ready for you and I kind of don't need this unless I'm TRYING to look flashy.
>Nitramene (Free, Tech)
Joy, another unstable compound for me to play with. How about I just lock it up in a vault for now, it worked for Howard Stark, right?
>Asgardian Armor (Free, Asgardian)
Stylish yet functional! I can get behind this armor.
>>
>>53265379
>Arc Reactor (0)
Cold fusion! Too bad it requires relatively rare elements to be sustainable, and synthetic elements to actually be clean.
For anyone who doesn't realize it: palladium is more expensive than pure gold. This is not the ideal solution to the energy crisis... but it is a stopgap.

Side note: Asgardian plus retro engineer plus all my other tech-related perks? This I can figure out Asgardian tech given a little bit of time... but Asgardian plus Super Soldier plus A Funny Thing Happened? More bullshit than bullshit, though it's not my raw power that we're worried about during my stay. At least not yet.

Now, it is said that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I disbelieve this to be true involving anything but the laws of physics, and even then I don't quite trust them, but I found the statement to be true here. I fell out of the sky in Austria, true, and was promptly set upon by Chitauri. Sure, it's only a small squad of them, but they were definitely waiting for me. They knew where and when to hit me. And sure, they're cyborg aliens with energy weapons, but I don't think they were prepared for an Asgardian to turn into a shoggoth and show no mercy, rather than battle honorably.

Regardless, first thing on the agenda is to end the Holocaust before it gets going too strongly. Sure, I can't prevent it entirely, but I can intercept train cars full of people so that they're taken to safety. And then start stealing all the people from the camps and systematically destroying them once they're empty. All the while, Chitauri trying to take my head almost as often as I pop up.
>>
>>53265392
Lacking anywhere else in the world that can support millions of people on no notice at all... I end up bringing the would-be victims of genocide to Konasse. Yes, the city still follows me. Right now, it's in a nice spot in the middle of nowhere in the Pacific, and definitely not to be seen on a map. Honestly it doesn't change anything in the war beside giving the Germans a reason to scream about sabotage, but every time they start rounding people up and persecuting them, I just swoop in and disappear them.

After all is said and done, in the autumn of 1942, I go to the United States, give Roosevelt a phone call (because I have his phone number, thank you West Wing), and after scheduling a meeting at a convenient time, I walk into his office, introduce myself, and tell him what's going on in Europe. Yes, I'm from out of town, as they like to say. Did you know that Hitler cut a deal with aliens called the Chitauri who are being very stingy about sharing their technology but who are also attacking other people beside me? Allied soldiers, for example? Not a happy time. Now, I'm not going to hold your hand, but I can give your people a lot of ideas, and you have a lot of people that can work on them. What you need is a force multiplier.

What you need is a mecha.

By the way I'm starting the Illuminati because there's a secret organization that wants to end the world and I want to save it, because there needs to be a fallback to stop the worst case scenario after it starts. Welcome to the club, Frank.

In any event, it takes a lot of work and negotiation, but sharing my knowledge (very sparingly) and pointing people in directions they'd never considered... well, let's just say that when Captain America starts storming the front, he's not just going to have men behind him getting shot down, he's going to have diesel-powered mechs behind him, charging forward.
>>
So here's the V0.3 of THe Irregular At Magic High School.
Changelog: Changed Aura Glasses to Aura HUD Lenses and added a HUD function and flashbang protection to them.
>>
>>53265402
Oh, speaking of Captain America, by early 1943 I've earned enough trust that I can be one of the bland men in a suit standing by when Erskine's experiment takes place. And when the Hydra agent goes for his gun to shoot him, I pronounce four words in an eldrich tongue: "YOUR HEAD A SPLODE."

The hydra agent's head transforms into a crimson mist in an instant, and Erskine is saved. (I freely admit I did this because I want that formula, mostly to fix future mistakes because people are idiots.) Erskine enters witness protection afterward, and I erase his paper trail so he can live a quiet and happy life. I even wipe part of his memory on his request, so that he can't follow the steps that he did to replicate the formula without years of study. He becomes a high school biology teacher, and finds himself surprisingly fulfilled in that role.

Moving right along: the war comes to a close in the usual way. The Metal Gears ("You knew?!") help even the battlefield with the progressively crazier shit that the German army pulls in Europe, while the battle in the Pacific takes a more traditional route and history goes the way it did. The Soviets copy the Gear design based on wreckage they are able to swipe and find that normal tanks are frankly more efficient. So does the United States, but a certain degree of flexibility is present and the Cold War occasionally sees skirmishes between US-built Metal Gears and much more shoddy Iron Curtain Gears. Or just Iron Gears.

It's a good thing nobody has ICBMs yet, and frankly in the real world you'll find SLBMs are too damn big for a walking platform to deploy. Also massively unsafe. Unlike some universes, no one decides to make the walking tanks nuclear-capable in this universe, a fact which many people are grateful for in retrospect.
>>
>>53265243
This post >>53265312 got too long to reply to you too.
The magical realm thing is just a piece of clothing I fetishize a bit being more common than you'd think/is cannon in a given region. I feel like I can get away with it due to the climate and backstory for my character. I didn't inject anything too strange or overtly fetish-y into my story and I don't really plan to. I'll actively avoid jumps that would require me to, or write them as optional NSFW jumps that won't impact the story at all if I decide to include them. I really don't think it'll come up.

My problem with doing a spinoff where "What if we did X series but with Y" is that even if it's an alternate timeline or some other excuse, it's usually just done shittily and is completely incompatible with established canon. Going back to FMA:B, I don't want to completely rewrite the plot or even a single homunculus' actions, the alternate timeline is kind of a dumb excuse when there's often plenty of ambiguity before the story began and after it ends where you can do things where canon has nothing to say on it. I guess my grief with the whole thing is that all fanfiction and jump writefaggotry is already implicitly saying that they're diverging from canon, I can't see a good reason or way to explicitly fuck with the rules or plot premise without rewriting a decent part of the plot or resorting to a shitty handwave excuse. I know handwaves are acceptable because Jumpchain fun, I just hate doing it.
>>
>>53265415
Moving forward: the Chitauri continue to attack, both me personally and Europe, and their attacks spread throughout the world. SHIELD is formed. It is given a mandate by the UN security council and is to protect the world, hold the unsteady peace from non-state actors, and conceal the secret of hostile extraterrestrials until the world is ready. It and employs a great many men in black to confiscate what they can, even if 99.9% of the tech is trashed. SHIELD pulls Captain America out of the ice shortly after the end of the war, though once he's free of the wreckage of the aircraft, the wreck breaks away from the ice and buries itself in mud at the bottom of the ocean, beyond anyone's reach for now.

Status quo is maintained throughout the fifties and sixties, but thanks to ideas being dropped that make scientists research in different directions, breakthroughs keep occurring regularly in many fields. Moore's law doesn't apply so much as would be expected - instead of processor power doubling every year and a half, it's more along the lines of just under a year. Medical science advances apace, and while the Weapon Plus program lacks mutants to play with, they do crank out would-be heroes who generally work under the SHIELD banner. In the background, there are heroes at the street level, and certainly not just in the United States, despite what some would have you believe.

Some countries draft them. The USSR is not an exception to this and the Red Room is one of such programs that use them. Omega Red is the pinnacle of the program - or would have been if his head hadn't spontaneously exploded after he'd had carbonadium tentacles implanted in his arms. Such a pity.
>>
>>53265423
Explorer-1 is the first satellite to reach orbit, launched by the United States, and the space race was neck-and-neck in the mid-fifties for a while until a joint moon mission saw the United States and the Soviet Union land a six man crew on the moon in 1959. No one has flying cars of course, but ARPANET is made in the sixties and rolled out to major universities in the early seventies. Eight tracks are a product of the fifties, and by the mid-seventies, disco is being distributed on SDAT players. In late 1977, satellites pick up what appears to be a number of comets making their way from the outer solar system, expected to have a close pass to Earth the next year. The Cold War conflicts are rapidly negotiated to armistices in fear of the Chitauri trying a new tactic.

October 1978. The comets change course for Earth. SHIELD prepares for war. World governments are briefed. The latest generations of arc-powered Iron Gears and Metal Gears meet the Ultron forces that land, and are badly outnumbered. Perhaps not outgunned - the Iron Gears utilize particle beams, while NATO's Metal Gears use railguns - but fighting off the alien invasion needs more.

They need heroes, and they will get them.

The Avenger initiative doesn't formally name the hero groups, but in addition to soldiers worldwide fighting off the aliens, heroes join them. Dr Druid. Magneto. The Winter Soldier. Captain America. The Iron Man, Howard Stark. Stonewall. Doctor Doom. Union Jack. The list goes on. They expected a Chitauri invasion, not an invasion of mechanical beasts from the world over, but the technology on Earth is in the sweet spot where it's effective, but not easily subverted by what calls itself Ultron.

The war takes three years and costs five hundred million lives. A tenth of the global population. Ultron has literally decimated humanity.
>>
>>53265434
April 1981, victory is declared as the last remnants of Ultron on Earth are hunted to extinction. A new golden age is seen as technology of all kinds advances by leaps and bounds, and the Thirty Month War sees political boundaries redrawn in its wake. The Winter Soldier is repatriated after fighting beside Captain America awakens his supressed identity.

The status quo is no longer proxy wars, but heroes and villains playing cat-and-mouse games and military developments casting a wary eye but few active conflicts. Arc reactor derived power is useful in remote areas, but solar is king and bioplastic is durable but breaks down on exposure to enough sunlight or bacteria. Villains are a far cry from terrorists - Doctor Doom and Magneto are tolerated, largely because they are smart enough not to gather up a body count. Hydra is a known factor by now, however, and hero and villain alike can be seen joining forces to deal with them, as they've become known as the reason the Chitauri continue to attack the Earth.

And so it goes, until 2014. The Avengers, with squads led by Captain America (now Bucky Barnes wearing the mantle), Iron Man (passed down to Tony Stark by his father), and Thor (an Asgardian welcomed with open arms) burn out the final infestation of Hydra after an attempted takeover of SHIELD that failed miserably, and only served to expose the last remaining agents.

SHIELD never found the Tesseract - never needed to - and instead it found a place in my warehouse... alongside five other baubles, because when you have portal devices, you're hardly bound by distance or dimensions.

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in the universe, both the Collector and Thanos were cursing my name as the jump drew to a close.
>>
>>53265443

What do you mean it isn't over? I checked, that's all of them.

Speak up, I can't hear you.

Ỳ̝͖̘͖̳̘͙͚̘͉̖̟͍̳̭͔͇͟͜͠Ơ̶̵̻͎̘̱͙̘̺͈̭̘̯̞͓͎̕͢Ú͇̟̯̠̥̦͉̙͈͘͠͝
̭̖͓͙͕̠̼̬̗͇͇̺͓͟͢͝
͉͙̱̻͉͇̤̙͞͠͝M̶̢͖͕̮̗͇̣͠I̸̶̡̝̜̗̹̥͕̣̰̜̮͙̟̼͇͕̮S̷̥͓̙̞͖͇̼̗͈̮͙̗͢͝͞S̷̶̯͕͙͈̬͍͘E̸̵̘̯̯͉͚͖͎̺̳̯̳̙̙͓͈̳͔͔̘D̴̸̸̠͔͕̖̝̩̻͖
̴̶̛̯͍͓̙̖̙̟̮̺̼̹̟̱͝
̷̷̧͍͉̺͍̥̝̝͙̹̤̫͓̞̞͡ͅO̢̧̘̣̹̼̤͈̜͈̕N̛̤͇̜̬̻̠͔̦̙̪̫͇̪̕ͅÈ̶̵̛͚̺̮̱̜̹̠̘̻̻̝̠̻
>>
>>53264401
Does Erasure work with non-quirk powers?
>>
>>53265454

I think I said that last thread. I'll post what I said there below.

>It would continue to work post-Jump on powers similar to Quirks. Weird superpowers with a biological basis. Same flaws as before, can't be used on stuff like Mutations which are always on, but anything activation based would be able to be shut off just like a Quirk would.
>>
>>53265454
it doesn't even work on every quirk.....
>>
>>53265450
Next time, on Crux Is A Spammy Motherfucker Why Don't You Just Pastebin It Already You Bastard:

"Excuse me. Are you the Secretary of State? Thaddeus Ross?"
>"Yes...? What can I do for you?"
"I'd like to have some words with you about the Sokovia Accords."
>"Is that so? What do you have to say?"
"YOUR HEAD A SPLODE."
>"WhaaaaaAAAAAAA-" BOOM.

Ross is a dick, and exploding his head is justice.
>>
>>53265470
Oh, sorry. Went to bed early and missed the last thread entirely, and I just did a quick read of whatever seemed most relevant. I must have skipped that.
>>
>>53265484

No worries dude, honest mistake.
>>
File: 16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png (552KB, 1199x976px) Image search: [Google]
16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png
552KB, 1199x976px
>>53265475
I have a feeling that would make the problem worse instead of better. Like, much worse.
>>
>>53265411
The jump is a little hard to read. Could you undo the centering so that the text is offset to the side? Maybe lower the fort size?
>>
>>53265411
Does Non-Systematic Type Magic work with other magic systems?

>If taken with Strategic-Class Magician, this perk can be taken again for free to receive another Superpower, and you will gain some very effective training in both.
>This perk can be taken multiple times for different powers.

So you can take this up to three times? One initial, another from Strategic-Class Magician, and the last on its own? Are multiple purchases discounted?

>re-activating a Activation Sequence after having cast it previously is around 20% faster than before, allowing for rapid-fire casting of a single spell.
So does this stack, or does it only shave 20% off the base?
>>
>>53264832
>>53265045
>>53265148
>>53265243
>>53265312
>>53265416
I thought about it, and I'm going to stick to the general plot of VtM:B for the jump. I was going to replay it soon anyway, so that'll be good to refresh my memory of it. If I end up doing the Jojo jump first, I might drop the initial siring and just get picked up as a Caitiff and be slated for destruction, or retool it to fit a random Kindred appearing with atypical powers and weaknesses falling into the world under the would-be sire's tutelage and go from there. I was planning on chronicling the events of the game in my words, and then expanding on what happened afterwards, whether I become prince, a renegade, a diablerist, or something else?

I guess the real question is does it make more sense for a JoJo Vampire to randomly show up in the WoD, possibly with a Stand, or does it make more sense for a Cainite to go to the Jojoverse and pick up a stone mask as a power grab?
>>
>>53265597
Forgot to add "Or forget it and do VtR or another vampire setting." I really don't know how much I like VtR since I've never played that as opposed to VtM. I'll need to read the jump and find out I guess and maybe go into a sourcebook.

I guess the overarching plan is gain some measure of immortality and useful powers through FMA:B and then JoJo and WoD settings to grab more cool powers and fuck around in fun settings before moving on.
>>
Would a sufficiently-powerful Wild Card be able to recruit one of the Chaos Gods as a Persona?
>>
>>53265691
That seems like an INCREDIBLY bad idea. On the other hand, there are a not insignificant amount of metaphysical similarities... Just. I hope you know what you're doing.
>>
>>53265691
That's like trying to nyarly as a persona.
>>
>>53265741
To be fair, these are almost literally just giant Shadows. As far as I know, Nyarly differs in that regard, as he's at most the "souls" of infinite Eldritch Abominations rather than mortals.
>>
>>53265691
NEW END-GOAL ACQUIRED
>>
>>53265553
>Does Non-Systematic Type Magic work with other magic systems?
Since this world's Magic is more like applied Psionics than 'proper' magic, i'd say it works on most psionic techniques.

>So you can take this up to three times? One initial, another from Strategic-Class Magician, and the last on its own? Are multiple purchases discounted?
Yes, three times like you described. Multiple purchases are discounted to Born-Specialized Magician as usual.

>So does this stack, or does it only shave 20% off the base?
It shaves 20% off the basic casting speed.

>>53265506
Here's a new try at formatting.
>>
>>53265691
...There's no way that could end well. Then again, what sane person wouldn't say the same of the canon method of fusing Demons with your soul?
>>
>>53264401
>Additionally, the user only has 100 seconds total per day that they can use to see and decide their future.
I've got a question about Peek. If we decide to use our power for, let's say 1 second, how many simultions could we run in that time? And can that number be increased? Also, are the 100 seconds per day a hard limit or can the time be increased with training? Same for the length of the simultion. Is it fixed or can it be increased?
>>
>>53265829
>>53265809
How fast can you think in one second? Apply some logic on your own instead of demanding such handholding.
>>
>>53265809
>>53265829

You could burn through all 10 of your 10 second simulations in that one second if so desired. The 100 seconds per day can be increased with training, but the length of each simulation is hard at 10 seconds.
>>
>>53265810
>Here's a new try at formatting.
That looks much better, although I was mostly talking about the introduction..
>>
How does one Fuse Personas if you can only have one out at a time? Does the Velvet Room just uniquely allow several to be manifested?
>>
>>53265854
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion
>>
>>53265852
Okay then, how's this?
>>
>>53265920
It looks pretty good. Are you still soliciting for feedback on this?
>>
>>53265850
Wait, so you can only use 10 simulations per day? I thought the 100s were meant to apply to realtime, not the time spent simulating. That is pretty disappointing.
>>
>>53265945
If you want to provide some feeback, I'm always eager for some. Otherwise I'd call it a finished jump, unless someone has something else to say about it.
>>
>>53265920
Maybe put some space between the picture and the paragraph? I think that would make it look quite a bit better.
>>
>>53265967
Done. will post it on the Drive unless someone else has criticism to add.
>>
>>53265978
It could use a little more flavor to the perk and item descriptions. Like, what's the basis/context for this stuff in the setting? The explanations for what they do is all there but there should be more details about what they are in relation to the world at large.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (462KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
462KB, 1440x900px
>>53264401
Drawbacks: Quirky, Endless Suspicion, Bitter Rivalry, Tragic Backstory (1500)

Scenario: Pillar of Peace

Villain, age 24 (1300)

Superficial Mutant (Free)
Slasher's Smile (Free)
Gallows Humor (Free)
Disarming Disposition (Free)
Dark Ideology (1000)
Pyrrhic Victory (700)
Snake Skin (400)
Empowered Quirk: Erasure (300)
Quirk Marriage: Repulsion (0)
Black Market Costume (Free)

Oh ye gods, this is one of THOSE worlds isn't it. It's like setting a broken bone that's already healed wrong. Dammit I'm going to have to use THE CYCLE.

A young fanboy suddenly wakes up one day to find himself with Batman's superpower: Money manipulation! Also situational gadgets. Elsewhere, local frogchild leaps tall buildings in a single bound.

Villainy can't be outright erased, of course. Instead, the Shards amplify guilt and regret, accelerating infighting.

So this menacing power nullifying crime boss suddenly gets hit by a midlife crisis. The forsaken and outcast flock around him for safety, but-he says he's out of the game. That being a villain isn't fulfilling anymore, and he's desperately looking for a purpose in life.

Mainly I just float around the skyscrapers, rocking the sad messiah look. One day One For All /throws/ All Might so hard into me his power got transfered. Cue JUSTICE TRANSFORMATION!

The first Friendbringer is a giant flying turtle-shaped behemoth-manse, and it challenges the entire city to a duel to find its' worthy opponent. I play support with cushions of hardlight so nothing and nobody gets seriously hurt, even as the thing shrugs off most attacks. The situation is dire, and this high stakes cavalcade of trust falls brings out the best in the quirky community-even as some kid shouting about the power of justice or whatever finally knocks it out.

And as per it's programming, the thing forms a bond with the child and together-they fly off into the sunset to fight crime.

THE CYCLE: https://pastebin.com/97CY6uKc
>>
>>53266002
Adding some flavor text now. Will post the results later.
>>
File: eating and reading.gif (883KB, 429x284px) Image search: [Google]
eating and reading.gif
883KB, 429x284px
>>53265475
Bordering on spammy, yeah, but nice AU writefagging (and better than some of the stupid shit Marvel writers actually get paid money for producing). So thumbs up.
>>
>>53265691
...how do Wild Cards recruit things as Personas. I thought you just got them with social links and stuff.
>>
>>53264401
For big bad conspiracy, it says the Villain Alliance is too strong to defeat without allies. Is that talking about just with purchases from this jump or does it buff them to above your level? Because after a point being able to defeat a strong enough jumper means that all the outcasts you recruit as allies aren't going to be able to make a difference.
>>
>>53266111
Violence.
>>
File: a8f89c9741b5b13c96a86e59edd12f57.jpg (115KB, 1300x918px) Image search: [Google]
a8f89c9741b5b13c96a86e59edd12f57.jpg
115KB, 1300x918px
>>53266111
In Persona 3 and 4, you beat them up and randomly find ones that want to tag along. I'm not sure of all the details of how it's done in Persona 5, but from what I've gathered you sit down and convince the Persona to join you after roughing them up a bit.

>>53266170
Yeah, what you said.
>>
Coiling Dragon perks ahead.

Added two free perks and a choice to become one of the Supreme Warriors.

https://pastebin.com/MdL1FEDh
>>
>>53266155

Getting people together to help at all is part of the challenge and helps with your victory, even if under normal circumstances you would be able to handle the whole altercation by yourself and the aid of random people would be negligible.

If it helps any, think of it as the comic relief in a fantasy story or one of the side characters in a heist movie. You'd think they wouldn't be helpful at all with the gang of competent heroes that actually leads and then here they are coming in in the clutch and ultimately contributing to the victory.
>>
>>53266198
>>53266170
>it's basically the same as SMT

Huh. And here I thought you needed social links or whatever.
>>
>>53266249
Social links make personas that you make by fusion stronger.
>>
>>53266249
Social Links do make Personas stronger when you fuse them. That's where they come in.
>>
Starting a new chain, not sure if i should writefag it or not. What do you guys think? I´ll post the build.
Alter Dominoes- Jump 1 Fate/Zero
Origin:Servant
A servant summoned from another world, unaware of why the Grail would-or even could- do such a thing, as it is considered a myth in her home world. After being summoned with the Alter template, she attempts to maintain a cheery disposition, if only because she´d rather not be, in her own words "an edgy bastard- I mean, look at me, i´m already dressed in red and black!". While she doesn´t really want much out of this war other than surviving, she is overjoyed to be able to fight the legendary heroes participating in it, and would likely wish that there was a less lethal way to end these Wars- after all, if it was a friendly fighting tournament, everyone would have so much more fun, right?
She wears light armor in the normal Alter coloration, though when not fighting she prefers to dress casually.
Archer Class 200CP/200CP C STR C END C AGI E MAN E LUK. Class Skills:IAction C, Mres E
Alter Template:150CP/350CP +1STR +1 END +2MAN
Stats before buying more: BSTR, BEND, CAGI, CMAN, ELUK
2xAgi-100CP/450CP- A rank Agility
2xMana-100CP/550CP- A rank Mana
1xLuck 50CP/600CP- D rank Luck (Dont want no E rank Luck, i ain´t a lancer gal)
Final Stats:
STR: B
END: B
AGI: A
MAN: A
LUK: D

2xIndependent Action 100CP/700CP- Independent Action A. Magic Resistance E
Noble Phantasms:https://pastebin.com/ws2d3KAi
Master:https://pastebin.com/SXy4UDp6

Drawbacks: Saberface. Because i want to confuse Saber.
>>
So does anyone else use real eater and Amazo backup data on cosmic fact to be a part of All the universes?
>>
File: Black Mist.png (310KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mist.png
310KB, 1242x1920px
>>53264401
>Boku no Hero Academia
>Drawbacks: Bitter Rivalry (+100)
>Age: 14
>Origin: Student
I was thinking on going villain, but I don't really need an origin for that, and since I'm here, I may as well mingle with the main cast.
>Quirk: Warp Gate (-300)
Because I always felt that Black Mist could make for an awesome hero. This is both an awesome combat ability if you're going a for a non-lethal solution and perfect for rescue operations.
>It Might Be Destiny (free)
>Push Through (free)
>Do You Ever Do Something UN-Cool!? (-100)
>What's in a Name? (-200)
These two will help me to make a name for myself.
>All Might Memorabilia (free)
>Backup (-100), import:Uriel, Student, Quirk: Double
I guess that the only way to keep this quirk under control is to handle it to one of my Overlord's NPC with a good alignment. I can see most of my other companions ending up fighting among themselves otherwise.
>Mentor (-400), import: Zero, Hero, Quirk: Erasure (+ other perks that I have yet to decide)
Oh boy. it's being a real long time since I had Rose doing something like this. Probably the last time I asked her to be a cape was in Worm, and that was like half a chain ago. But I can't think no one better for the 'cranky mentor' archetype. I really pity her co-workers.

My first action on this world was, once All Might passed down OfA to Deku imparting bit by bit of kryptonian physiology (Superman: TAS) to him via the Eleventh Commandment (SDS) and do some minor healing. Nothing to big that he would notice immediately, but he quickly found that after passing down his quirk his health was steadily improving and he hadn't lost his touch at all.

I would enroll in UA and specialize in rescue operations, as well as indulging myself with some good ol slice of life shenanigans.
>>
File: suicide clown.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
suicide clown.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>53266374
After landing in class B, my rival would be none other than Monoma, who has changed his canon fixation with class A to me, partially for the reason that we would get assigned together a lot and he couldn't seem to be able to use his copycat quirk on me. Which for some reason makes him really frustrated and is constantly

That being said, I also mentioned that I wanted to go villain in this world. Originally I had planned to take over the criminal underground with my companions while I chilled out, but I have done that far too many times. So
Using of my Avatars(Generic Creepypasta) and Roleplay (SAO), and load it with the following powers: Extreme Shapeshifting (Injustice), the entire Toon perk-line (Who Framed Roger Rabbit), Teleportation + Shapeshifting (Samurai Jack), Soft Physics (Worm) and the entire Clown perk-line (Space Station 13), Presence Concealment: EX + Espionage: EX + Information Erasure: A++ (Fate/), Lunar Dial (Touhou)

And that's how the Clown, one of the most feared villains in recorded history was born. the Clown didn't distinguished between his targets, seemly content with mocking everyone that tried to make a name for themselves.

Trying to become a hero? Chances are that all the recordings of your first appearance have farts sounds every time you tried to talk. Want to give a grandiloquent speech to the world? Cake to face. Trying to steal a bank? All the money has been replaced with Monopoly bills. Government officials, corporations and villains and heroes alike would often find their high-tier equipment replaced with circus props.

The Clown would regularly get blown into pieces, either by quirk or just exploding like a Super Sentai villain after being defeated, fall from cliffs or skycrapers, or simply being punched by All Might into the stars, justo to reappear a few days latter in another part of the country.

And since no camera seemed to be able to capture his image, the only way to distribute his image was via drawings.
>>
>>53266363
You know real eater cannot make something more powerful right? Also isnt that an item?
>>
>>53266374

You know, I'm actually amused by the idea of someone with the same power as Black Mist, going to UA, going into the same field as Thirteen and probably getting along just fine with the guy.
>>
>>53266392
I'm not making it more powerful . I'm changing which universe it works on then using Amazo backup data to duplicate the new version Technologically, integrate that into myself . Then changing it to another universe.
>>
>>53266436
Thirteen was the cutest non-All Might hero.

Our quirks would combine pretty well, if instead of having him killing himself with his own quirk you were to combine the two to do more surgical extractions.
>>
I need a theme for my latest Jumper, what should it be?
>>
File: 0006-050.jpg (629KB, 1385x2108px) Image search: [Google]
0006-050.jpg
629KB, 1385x2108px
>>53266510
Power-hungry villain
>>
>>53266510
cats
>>
>>53266510
Pic related
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1600x900px
>>53266510
Shields.
>>
>>53266476

Agreed, not killing Thirteen with his own power would be incredible for improving relations and working together in the future.
>>
>>53266510
hypocrisy
>>
File: Driving on Kars.png (248KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Driving on Kars.png
248KB, 600x450px
>>53266510
Vehicle Driving.
>>
>>53266510
Pancakes.

Alternatively, Diesel-Punk
>>
>>53266601
>Pancakes.
But Kanons is already doing the Persona 5 theme, tho.
>>
What can Iterative Improvement do? I'm unclear about what 'minor power' means in context, and I don't really get how it scales either. Can you just create any power you can think of in an item?
>>
>>53266558
You never know with Jumpers. Some times killing someone is actually better for improving your relationship with them.
>>
>>53266472
Um, isn't Cosmic Fact a fiat retcon that applies to the jumps themselves, not a power that your jumper uses? It's not even in the Powers section.
>>
>>53266747
is it? I've never been very good at drawing lines. Sorry if that doesn't work, it's not something I've build anything major on so if it doesn't work it doesn't really matter. I just thought it would be a fun thing
>>
File: cat grill.jpg (275KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat grill.jpg
275KB, 1024x640px
>>53266529
I am now Neko Anon!
>>
>>53264562
The drawback makes it so that Sange will happen to them, and while you can't restore it, if the plot is allowed to go the way it is then they'll be restored in a year's time.
>>
>>53266714
The lerson it is scaled after used it to improve a set of costume spartan greek armor until he could stand toe to toe with alexandria. Its a super good power, you get a small charge every day that you dump into something to improve it slightly. The writer said that if he had a decade he would have been the most powerful hero in worm.
>>
>>53266558
Would combining Trajectory and Homing make it so I am always aware of my projectiles that I fire and can change their direction?
>>
>>53266714
>>53266853
http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Dauntless

Pretty sure this is who it is based on.
>>
>>53266864

Yeah, makes sense to me, having your trajectory based senses focused around your projectiles until the point of impact (or whenever they actually stop), hyper focusing on perceiving and controlling the direction of projectiles even if they're going crazy fast.
>>
>>53266714
Pretty much. It's Dauntless's power only with conscious control over what abilities your gear develops. Anything that's plausible with Entity tech (which is a lot), it should be able to do.
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
Goin to bed, if anyone has any other questions, go ahead and ask them, but I won't be able to get to them until later on. Thanks for the warm reception and combo talk.
>>
>>53266212
>Potential
Are we limited to Saint rank? It kinda reads like that. And honestly, there's no point going to Coiling Dragon if you'll forever remai a scrub.

Besides that I've got no complaint for the perks you've linked. Are those all you have right now?
>>
>>53267025
>Are we limited to Saint rank? It kinda reads like that. And honestly, there's no point going to Coiling Dragon if you'll forever remai a scrub.
This is for part one which is about the mortal levels and Saints.

>Besides that I've got no complaint for the perks you've linked. Are those all you have right now?
No I have most of the actual perks done
I have one more line of them and items to do.
>>
>>53267012
Sleep well, NuBee!
>>
>>53267046
>This is for part one which is about the mortal levels and Saints.
Which is to say yes you can advance past Saint but I'm not dealing with that stuff for now.
>>
>>53266212
Looking good, I would not cap the power though. Not like you cant reach its level via other jumps. Otherwise nice job.
>>
>>53267046
>This is for part one which is about the mortal levels and Saints.
That's alright then.

Did you post the WIP anywhere? I can't see it in the folder.
>>
>>53267055
>>53267057
Oh so you are doing multi parts, sorry I missed that. Good job overall though.
>>
>>53267060
I don't have a WIP yet. I guess I could post what I have pretty soon.
>>
Are there any abilities that let you make other people more attractive that aren't bio-sculpting?
>>
>>53267077
Yeah, that'd be great. I'm really looking forward to it, it's one of the few Xianxia I actually like.
>>
>>53267079
Teach them tales of demons and gods style cultivation. It canon makes people prettier.
>>
>>53267079
Illusions. Or a bag.
>>
>>53267079
Batman poison ivy pheramone. They wont be prettier but people wont care.
>>
>>53267079
alpha level telepathy from X-Men cinematic and glamour from changeling.
>>
>>53267079
A couple, yeah. There's one in Dead or Alive, another in Noblesse, probably a few elsewhere.
>>
>>53265850
>>53265954
Wouldn't the ability be pretty useless if you could only use it 10 times per day? I mean, thinking about it as a first jump with no other abilities, I don't really see how you could be a successfull hero/villain with just that.
>>
>>53265188
I don't think you're right in the least unless you assume race is tied innately to social class or something stupid like that. Upper middle class black kid is going to have largely the same experience as upper middle class asian kid. Their core isn't going to be changed by that.

With gender it depends entirely on your parents and peers, but even worst case scenario, how much of your innate 'core' is changed depends entirely on your own response to peer pressure. Not everyone bends in the breeze, as it were.
>>
>>53267096
>>53267126
>>53267134
I feel like there's a better way to phrase this...Is there any way I can grant other people my appearance boosting perks?
>>
>>53267239
Sacrificial bestowment from Shin Megami.
>>
>>53267239
Lip Service from Medaka Box,or sacrificial bestowment from SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 1,if you're so pretty it's literally your superpower Amazo backup data can also help.
>>
>>53267239
Must Be Something in the Water- 200
When you walk by, people forget to breathe for a moment or two. You look like a prince or princess straight out of a fairy tale, a mysterious stranger from some far away land. The sort of beauty found in the noblest, most attractive of the inhuman races is now yours and more as well. You will not be alone in your looks, as they will slowly bleed over to the friends, family and allies that spend time around you. As they spend more time, they will begin to become more refined, more handsome and more attractive overall. Eventually, they will be a match, or just below being a match if you prefer, for your own visage.
>>
Batman the animated series
extended-stay +0
no killing rule +100
scientist free . It's got the science
Timm Design, free new favorite appearance perk
gimmick free forget that this is my new favorite appearance perk
researcher free for scientist hunting down already known stuff won't help me much, but it's free
Specialist geneticist free for scientist . It is the future. After all
accidental breakthrough -100 discount for scientist this is very handy
crazed chemistry -200 discount for scientist . I am a subspecialty of biochemist
Hybridization -300 discount for scientist Gene slamming was fairly crude This is better
Puddin’s Pie -50 oh Monique!~
lab safety equipment, free for scientist very important given the universe
Renuyu -50 discount for scientist oh yeah, I can work with this
programmable metal -150 always useful.
Jumper industries -250, discount for scientist Pantheon Technologies is open for business!

The plan: be the most heavily defended and technologically advanced technology company in bludhaven that's right I'm returning to my position as the bludhaven shadow, since I know basically everything about how to kill a person, I also know a great deal about how to leave them barely alive and permanently disabled and traumatized. I am
both the id and superego to Batman's ego operating by all the same rules except for the limits on who I'm going to target, and the methods I use , which include things like opening up schools , afterschool programs and vocational programs to disrupt the school to prison pipeline and starve the gangs of members In addition to the horrifying ultraviolence.
>>
File: jc3.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>53267239
Use The Magic Found In Stories from Innstrad to create a spell that can bless them with your beauty?

...preferably based on auto-autobiographies like the ones in Lone Wolf or a diary or a fashion blog or something so you don't actually have to write your own fanfiction and then empower it with meme magic.

>>53267270
Huh, neat. What's that from?
>>
>>53265920
Is Third Eye just a CAD that can connect to a satellite? If I had some other source of environmental data could Third Eye use that to target, or is the satellite responsible for the targeting?
>>
>>53267079
>>53267239
Senran Kagura has 'Explosive Appearance'
the more interesting someone is (to you or to the world at large) the more attractive they get
>>
>>53267353
It is from Noblesse
>>
>>53267374
Thanks, will definitely pick it up. Not the anonymous who asked the initial question btw I'm just addicted to beauty perks.
>>
>>53267239
-Investigations jump has 'Forensics' which
makes everyone around you beautiful
-Dead or Alive has 'Jiggle Physics' which
makes your environment/items, and property
all gorgeous. Companions, too.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>53267364
Not OriginAnon but yes and no. Technically speaking it CAD magitech, but that's like comparing a military railgun to a six-shooter. Similar mechanism, unique materials and technology.

Probably, as long as it can let you perceive the target's eidos as well as just physical makeup since that's the important data in spell calculations. It's a bit of both; IIRC Tatsuya used both the Third Eye and the satellite to blow up a ship precise enough to not also blow up anything else by accident.
>>
File: 62860611_p0.jpg (457KB, 1156x1164px) Image search: [Google]
62860611_p0.jpg
457KB, 1156x1164px
Has anyone written stuff from an outsider perspective? A non-jumper first person or close third that lets readers into what's going on in the heads of companions or witnesses would be interesting to see, I think.
>>
>>53267855
I have something short based on my jumper's nation's national news give me a second to dig it out
>>
Is there a good, toggleable perk to give your voice some kind of inhuman quality? Something like the whole "Her voice seemed to ring like bells" kind of thing for fae, or a voice that sounds like it was made from the noise of a thousand bugs, or something.

I know that there has to be a few specific examples of that kind of stuff, but I don't know if there is a general one anywhere
>>
>>53267855
I contemplated doing a Terra Foarmers write up from the perspective of the Johj as my hamster army assaulted and devoured their entire race over a period of time.
>>
>>53267855
>>53267935
Welcome to Allied Polystates of The Light of Terra 2 ,The Glitch Zone,Jumpersberg,Neo-Casterly Rock,experimental von Neumann habitat structure-1 and Neo-Sealand hypernational news. Today's top story we've forcibly annexed Chechnya, banchô-Anon that crazy vantalack bastard we call a Divine Chancellor has a real hate Boner for genocide based on minority status . So without even so much as asking anybody he's fired up the primary transporter arrays and teleported everyone of any importance in the Chechen, government, law enforcement or military directly into the void. Bear in mind that, as none of them have had training in void Angel kung fu and they are all baseline humans This was fatal nearly instantly. and Replaced them with members of his own elite guard, the Bad Moon Starcycle Club armed and armored with their Driveoid-demon partners to ensure a quote unquote smooth transition of power. I feel As bad for the Homosexuals of Chechnya as any reasonable person, but this reporter thinks maybe our leaders should find a better solution to Genocide then genocide.
>>
>>53268049
Never mind. I thought that Ghost Rider might have something like what I was looking for, but wasn't sure if it was general or not. The ghost rider perk is based off of previous forms, which is workable.
>>
>>53267855
I wrote a thing like that once. It's bad.

It's about a local kid who encounters a Jumper's companion and becomes his student (in martial arts and general heroics). Long story short the Jumper is only glimpsed for a split second but she's nevertheless the terrifying villain of the story.
>>
>>53267855
Whenever I try to write a short snip, I do it that way.

I only do the jump summaries in first person.
>>
>>53264401
May I ask why you nerfed Foresight so hard? The canon ability was able to see into the future without apparent limit, showing events several years in the future. The Quirk offered in the jump lost pretty much most of its power, yet you left in the 24h activation limit. I'm not really understanding your thought process here.
>>
File: bad-skateman-skaash.jpg (69KB, 450x515px) Image search: [Google]
bad-skateman-skaash.jpg
69KB, 450x515px
>>53264401
>Scholarship
>A special note though, adults can suddenly get back into middle or high school, but they could still use this to get into and attend various colleges and universities both here and in later Jumps.
A typo? should be "...adults *can't* suddenly..." ?

>>53267855
A few scenes in various jumps.
I think one of the better ones is some writefagging on how the Wards debrief after Jumper and the Undersiders do the bank robbery in Worm, trying to analyse these new villains appearing for the first time.
>>
>>53268239
>without apparent limit
Bold-faced lie.

He says he can only see up to an hour into their future. We still haven't gotten an explanation for how he saw so far into All-Might's future, and even then his prediction was way less accurate than it normally is.
>>
>>53268286
It wasn't less accurate, he just doesn't know when it will happen. He was pretty sure that it would happen however.
>>
File: 0136-006.jpg (247KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0136-006.jpg
247KB, 887x1300px
>>53268286
He can see a person's entire life's FOR an hour.

That's why he was so afraid to use it in other heroes, because he might see them dying. It was literally explained in the last chapter.
>>
>>53264401
So how does marriage quirks work exactly? Can we use them to alter a single ability or what? Like if I took the cement control quirk and some that allows me to generate something can I make it generate concert? Or take green thumb with Earphone Jack to make it that I can extend multiple jacks from my fingers?
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (223KB, 574x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
223KB, 574x968px
>>53265416
>The magical realm thing is just a piece of clothing I fetishize a bit being more common than you'd think/is cannon in a given region
I don't suppose you can tell us what it is?

I did the genderbending too, mainly so as not to stand out in Infinite Stratos and Strike Witches but also because pic related
>>
>>53268945
Is that pic canon to the show?
>>
>>53268049
I'm pretty sure Drakengard has a voice-altering perk.
>>
I've been recommended Hearts of Iron, Skylanders, and The Division - but I can't seem to find them on the drive?
Am I just blind?
>>
>>53269010
The first two are in folders, try the search function
>>
>>53268971
It absolutely is. It's that kind of show.
>>
>>53269010
Yes. Hearts of Iron is in with the Paradox jumps, The Division is in the Uploads folder.
>>
File: m6odC.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
m6odC.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>53269066
Thanks.
>>
Is there anything in jumpchain that will let me weaponize copyright?
>>
>>53269192
that sounds like a job for devil tiger charms.
>>
How many rooms does the biggest tomb option in tomb kings have standard?

How many inert skeletons?

How big is the city option addon? Does it come with defenders?

Golem says they have a small tomb but its not in items?
>>
>>53269192
Devil deal perk in ghost rider, put into your eula that anyone stealing your stuff for profit is willingly giving you their souls.

Make sure its super obvious too.
>>
>>53269404
No more then usual if you've only bought more size.

A pretty large number. Thousands or tens of thousands.

Not terribly big. The sort that might be an actual ancient egyptian city. It doesn't come with defenders.

Eh? You mean the tomb everyone starts in? Every origin starts in a tomb but you need to buy the item to get one to carry to future jumps.
>>
>>53269192
>>53269435
Maybe the lawyer demon in Supernatural?
>>
>>53269457
Thank you val. As to the last one Im a derp sorry. I need to alter my build some now.
>>
>>53269457
how goes things?
>>
File: qvy.jpg (558KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qvy.jpg
558KB, 848x1024px
>>53269535
No worries.

>>53269582
Good as usual. Only intro and scenarios left for Brets, but it's quite late here so it'll have to be tomorrow when I put it out. Mostly relaxing to some music for now though.
>>
What color goes with ruby red and gold?
>>
Why do people say that Infernals are so great at popularity, memes and public opinion?
>>
>>53269730
White
>>
>>53269730
Cobalt blue.
>>
>>53269730
Emerald green? Black? Maybe silver?
>>
>>53264401
Sorry if someone asked before and i missed it, but does Erasure work on powers besides quirks or is it useless outside of this setting?
>>
>>53269734
Becauss ths devil wears prada?
Is this a joke?
I think its mainly because they will do anything to meet their goals and are great at manipulation.

>>53269730
Black.
>>
>>53269801
>>53269778
>>53269750
>>53269782
So many color choices.

I cant choose between black white or blue... guess I should just leave it blue since a mega pyramid thats at least 1/3 made of sharicite is pretty cool too.
>>
File: jc9.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.png
157KB, 322x504px
Hey guys, been a while since we've talked about DBZ. Since I seem to be on a roll when it comes to stupid questions recently-might as well get this one out of the way:

Is instant transmission actually instant, or "merely" fast enough to keep up with whatever powerlevel everyone is on at the moment? I've seen the fight clips, but I know DBZ can be a bit funny about this so I'm not sure if those are afterimages or not.

>>53269192
Don't forget The Deal Maker from Disney Princess, Writ of Worlds from Infernals and Pact Binder from Changeling.

Oh, and the Red and Blue Truths from the Umineko Catbox jump if we're counting legal actions too.

>>53269627
Brets is next? Neat!

...actually, what are human-elf relations like for Bretonnia like? I remember their goddess is actually an elf goddess masquerading as the not-Lady of the Lake?

oh god will there be a buff perk that requires you to shout FOR THE LADY at someone

>>53269734
>popularity, memes and public opinion

I'm sorry, WHO says that? Because Solars hog popularity, Sidereals are the resident memelords and technically because of the Immaculate Faith the Dragonblooded have a monopoly on public opinion by default.

Infernals have to zigzag their way into social stuff. Malfeas' approach to leadership involves terrifying your troops into being less afraid of death than of you, and cursing/blessing them with nuclear hellfire.

Cecelyne's social stuff starts from the premise that you are a god and everyone else is your cult.

SWLIHN just brainwashes everyone for the greater good.

The Ebon Dragon fits, though. He has an entire charmtree of supernaturally enforced lies, misremembrances and blackmail to make everyone hate something or someone. Among those is a perk that creates supernaturally persuasive propaganda i.e. dank memes. And his super-cheap disguises mean within 2 Charms you can do an almost foolproof impression of The Most Interesting Being In Creation.
>>
File: Alter2.jpg (320KB, 608x822px) Image search: [Google]
Alter2.jpg
320KB, 608x822px
>>53269884
Bretonnians don't actually know about the whole Lady of the Lake=Lileath and Fey=Wood Elves. I believe that the Wood Elves see Bretonnia as basically a buffershield or weapon against beastmen/other enemies, whilst Lileath is actually more fond of Bretonnia then she is many other elves. Either way, the current relations to Elves for most Bretonnians pretty much amount to either "Isn't that just a fairy?" or if they don't think that...probably just wary caution that could quickly turn to hostility if provoked.
>>
>>53269884
>Among those is a perk that creates supernaturally persuasive propaganda i.e. dank memes.
Wazzat
>>
File: Maid38.jpg (504KB, 760x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Maid38.jpg
504KB, 760x1075px
>>53269884
>Is instant transmission actually instant, or "merely" fast enough to keep up with whatever powerlevel everyone is on at the moment? I've seen the fight clips, but I know DBZ can be a bit funny about this so I'm not sure if those are afterimages or not.

It's instant and allows him to teleport to almost anywhere like from snake way to earth
or anywhere he can think of
>>
>>53266249
There's a little minigame where you have to guess their personality?
>>
>>53270070
GUESS WHAT

SHUFFLE TIME
>>
whats there to do in girl genius?
>>
>>53269057
what show?
>>
So what's the deal with gods in Greek Myth, exactly? Are they physical beings? Do they have free will? Do they need/grow stronger from worship?
>>
>>53270133
Yes
Yes
No/yes
>>
>>53270010
>anywhere he can think of
I though he had to home in on someone's ki to do it. Wasn't that why, when Cell self-destructed, he went to King Kai instead of just going somewhere in space? Or was that just Goku being an idiot?
>>
>>53270196
He couldnt think of anywhere else and panicked, he actually said so in the show.
>>
>>53270158
So if I want them gone I can't just convince people to stop worshipping them, Merlin style? I'll have to just physically chop them up?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>53269950
It's called Bible of Broken Truths, and it causes the effect of Golden Years Tarnished Black to become permanent to a piece of writing.

For reference, Golden Years Tarnished Black is his all-purpose "you remember things worse because of my lies" charm, which can be upgraded by Want Becomes Need to make the experience /addictive/ or Glories That Never Were to make horrible things remembered as good.

It's basically pre-internet magical shitposting. And recently-the freelancers gave him a Charm that can distort videos so ACTUAL shitposting Charms could totally be a thing you could invent.

https://ericminton.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/ink-monkey-bones-8-modern-infernal-charms/

>>53269943
>spoiler

Wow.

That's one helluva ruse alright. Does now make me wonder why the high elves don't share Grail/Green Knight-like magical immunities/healing among their own warriors. Unless that thing's truly unique to Lileath?

>>53270010
Noted, thanks.

I'd have never guessed that from the fights

>>53270103
It's sort of like Europe right before WW1, except everything runs on mad medieval science and the ruling caste are all mad scientists.

So, shenanigans. Adventure shenanigans not unlike the jollier Hellboy issues.

>>53270133
>physical beings

Uh...mostly? There's some faffing around when Zeus' true form is an energy being but ichor is a thing and he's supposed to be the buffest; best to think of them as really, really protean shapeshifters.

>free will

Yes

>need/grow

As far as I know, it's less "need/grow stronger" so much as it's implied they receive in spirit what gets sacrificed. Hence, Zeus being pissed when Prometheus swapped the choicest fatty cuts of meat that one time so humans could eat well.
>>
Hey, can you put more money into Spendthrift from Fates for a better effect?
>>
>>53270242
Why would Zeus want raw mortal meat when he has nectar and ambrosia? Ans probably divine chefs, too.
>>
>>53270218
>couldnt think of anywhere else
>Hell
>couldnt think of anywhere else
>Literally anywhere in space
>COULDN'T THINK OF ANYWHERE ELSE
Goddamnit Goku.
>>
File: 2056406815.png (895KB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
2056406815.png
895KB, 582x900px
>>53267855
I've tried, but I find it really hard to write with a different "voice". The most I've managed is a few scenes before I have to switch back or it starts just looking like I'm riding along in someone else's head.
>>
>>53270326
Nah, I think that guy's wrong. Pretty sure he needs to be able to either see the location or sense someone.
>>
Do you hate someone purely because they hurt/fucked up someone you love? Like otherwise you'd be chill with them if they DIDN'T do that shit to your husband/wife/spouse/whatever?
>>
>>53270399
Cinder from RWBY. Due to my actions, arkos wasn't even a thing, but I still hate her for ruining it in canon.
>>
>>53270103
Agatha Heterodyne
>>
>>53270423
>not going after her boss instead

Cinderella's nothing without the Wicked Witch carting her around.
>>
>>53270262
I was not the jumpmaker, but speaking with Fire Emblem Knowledge, no. It's only one gold bar per turn. Even if you have a million of them.
>>
>>53270440
Ironically, Salem is someone I'd half-waifu just for the hell of it. Cinder may work from her, but I find it hard to actively dislike someone I know basically nothing about (other than that she's hot).
>>
>>53270235
Gods can die. But it is usually other gods doing the killing.
>>
File: 1418483780226.jpg (618KB, 1440x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1418483780226.jpg
618KB, 1440x1357px
>>53270109
Ore Twintail ni Narimasu
>>
File: mebd.png (257KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
mebd.png
257KB, 512x724px
>>53270399
I'd be cool with her if she didn't wish for Cu Alter to exist and Cu Alter is fucking depressing, but now I am contractually obligated to ruin her day because she had to go and do that. Cu Alter leads a miserable existence even if he's a hot centipede monster and she's to blame.

Also not pictured: Kiara because she's the reason EMIYA Alter exists.
>>
>>53270482
>other than that she's hot
>veiny grandma monster
shit taste, fampai
>>
>>53270133
They are living being, though made of divine ichor rather than flesh. They have free will, though given how impulsive they are you might not notice. And worship does nothing tangible for them, they're just egotists.
>>
>>53270371
>>53270326
https://youtu.be/6ES7ErsP8L8

3:20ish
>Sorry king kai this is the only place I cpuld think to bring him!
>>
>>53270242
You could actually already shitpost with those charms. Shards gave rules for using social charms over the internet.
>>
>>53270503
Is she wearing just, like, tiny pieces of a wedding dress and then a normal bra?

Also, am I imagining things or were you making a Celtic Myth jump?
>>
File: Muscle Girl9.jpg (214KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl9.jpg
214KB, 634x800px
>>53270242
>Noted, thanks.

No worries and just to make sure you know that instant transmission is when goku puts his fingers on his forehead and teleports and the ones they do during battle is just a short range teleport or speed burst
>>
What would you get as a dragonblooded if you fully upgraded Transcendent Gaian Harmony charm?
>>
>>53270604
Ulster Cycle, yeah.

Mebd has a lot of snow iconography actually.
>>
>>53270634
Your Exaltation falls off and now you're better off because you have a chance to become a Celestial.

>>53270655
Neat, how's that going?
>>
>>53270634
Literally left up to fan-wank by White Wolf, wank responsibly.
>>
Anyone else noticing that Captcha is asking for cars but then giving you pictures with only street signs and accepting that?
>>
>>53270655
Oh, just Ulster? Well, I suppose it is tje best one. There's some cool stuff in the other cycles, though.
>>
>>53270699
Yes.
>>
>>53270679
I have a lot of stuff other than that, and Fire Emblem Valentia/Archanea is up next on the jumpmaking block, and then after that we'll see.

>>53270708
Well, Celtic Myth is pretty big. I was thinking of doing the other cycles too, maybe.
>>
>>53270679
that sounds rather disappointing
>>53270696
>wank responsibly
any idea where to start?
>>
>>53270276
He probably didn't care about the type of food itself. The insult is having him eating something worse that hunans after being tricked.
>>
>>53270753
>any idea where to start?
Around the base and then work your way up.
>>
Is Marvel around? Eh, whatever. I'll ask anyways.
If I combine Life Model Decoy+Cosmic Fact+Brains+Healing Factor(?), can I pull "It was a Doombot all along!" shenanigans?
>>
>>53264429
What methods aside from Zeus himself giving you the title or drinking ambrosia do you have to do that, anyway?
>>
>>53270634
You become more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine.

Literally, there was a thread where people were talking about what might happen, with examples among becoming a new elemental dragon in the shape of a human, that can do all the elements at once, on top of everything they could do as a dragonblooded but better, with perfect breeding that won't dilute over generations, and learn Gaian Charms, and the guy who made the charm was like 'you're thinking to small.
>>
>>53270820
>Cosmic Fact
Not a power.
>>
>>53270826
>E5 Solar still beats you
>>
>>53270826
got a link?
>>
>>53270699
I assume it means they don't know what the picture contains, and are asking you to check it. Like how the text captcha have a word scanned from a book or something, and a nonsense word that they are actually testing you with, you have to put the nonsense word in accurately but the scanned word you could replace with anything you like.
>>
>>53270886
No, because the thread was so old that it was on the Old Exalted forum, the one before Onyx Path. I only know it happened at all because I saw some two year old posts mentioning how the guy who wrote it popped into a thread back then and told people speculating 'you aren't thinking big enough' to whatever they had thought up.
>>
>>53270824
You could have one of the perks that lets you take a position of authority by killing the current holder and kill Zeus to become King of the Gods. Then you could use The King Is Dead to become pretty much any god you can kill.
>>
>>53270824
>or drinking ambrosia
Is that all it takes to become a god?
>>
>>53270826
So then what are the odds you become a Hippie Devil-Tiger in tune with nature 'n shit?
>>
>>53271076
NO ONE KNOWS
ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN
FUCKING WANK IT
>>
>>53264429
No it does not. You do you man.
>>
>>53271099
I'm not that guy. That was a joke. I forgot where I was.
>>
>>53271104
Thanks.

Oh, hey, on a related note, is there any indication that gods have souls? My knowledge of the myths is pretty sparse, but I don't remember any of them ever really being killed dead enough for it to come into play.
>>
>>53271172
God's never really died enough for it to be a problem. Cronos sitting in Tarturus chopped into pieces is still technically alive. He's just not able to really do anything.
>>
>>53271195
Yeah, between Cronus and Prometheus was what made me think of it not really coming into play. Thanks, though.
>>
>>53271195
Weren't Greek gods basically just the Greek people anthropomorphising their city states?
>>
>>53271292
No. They were more like anthropomorphizations of concepts and ideas. Ares is war, Zeus is the sky, Hera is the perfect wife and so on.
>>
>>53271312
>Hera is the perfect wife and so on.
Greeks were really into yanderes, huh?
>>
>>53271312
Well, there was that, but each city had its own patron god. I've heard that's where a lot of the shit flinging came into it.
>>
>>53271342
well, when you're married to zeus, some dysfunction should be expected
>>
>>53271312
How different are the Roman myths and pantheon?
>>
>>53271342
Hera never hurts Zeus. She doesn't chop off his dick or punch him in the face. Instead, she does the one thing she actually has the power to do as a wife and makes the bastard child's life hell. This was what would be expected from a wife. A better word than perfect to describe them in most sotried would probably be ideal.

>>53271371
What time period?
It can go from ctrl-c, ctrl-z to pretty damn different.
>>
>>53271312
are you sure Zeus was the sky? I mean with the way he has so many kids I was sure it was something else...a little lower.
>>
>>53271417
The sky is free and goes and comes wherever and whenever it wants to.
>>
File: extremely yelled at.png (152KB, 1178x462px) Image search: [Google]
extremely yelled at.png
152KB, 1178x462px
What will let me shitpost but with magic? Or emotionally rip someone to pieces by pointing out all their flaws?
>>
Nanoha befriends people, what if jumper befriends nanoha?
>>
>>53264401

The self-cloning ability could do with either a note that it only copies in-setting abilities/quirks, or some other kind of limit.
>>
>>53264401
Does noise have a range? If it doesn't, it sounds like the primary use is going to be electrocuting yourself.
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
How badly would I mess everything up if I grabbed all 13 doctors from Doctor Who and placed them in one spot and made them stable.
>>
>>53271566
Absolute chaos. Absolute, beautiful chaos.
>>
>>53271566
They'd all likely get very upset because you seriously rustled them and did all that...for what purpose? Fourth would think it was a funny joke, though.
>>
Jump #333: Marvel Cinematic Universe, Volume II
>Five of Pentacles (Worry), reversed: Impending physical threat is met with calm and skill.
Impending physical threat ain't the half of it. We'll see how this goes.
>Age: 1282
>Location: Earth, 2014 AD
>Identity: Tech Expert (Bonus +200)
>Drawbacks: (+1350) Continuity: Glory of a Monster, Continuity: Deus Ex Machina, Framework, Sovereign, I've Come To Bargain
Did you know that Ultron coming into existence in 1942 would really, REALLY anger the Sovereign? And when they realize he's targeting me, join in, because it's my fault? And for that matter, why is time around me being such an annoyance? And what's this about Hydra still existing? --wait what do you MEAN that Ultron stayed out in space longer to build up more to hit Earth with? Oh hell.
>Can't Do It (1950)
Not that it's an immediate factor, but there are definitely times where I'm better off not getting involved...
>For The Camera (Free, Tech)
One must know how to wear their public face.
>Enhancements (1750, Tech)
And one must always strive to improve what they have, and replicate what can bring about results.
>Bring Out Veronica (1450, Tech)
"Tony, you keep naming your weapon systems interestingly. I think you need a girlfriend."
>Enlightenment (1050)
Of course I'm interested in the magic that one can get here - it's important. Bonus: I get unlimited access to the mirror dimension, shape enchantments, and create relics. And a bit of study will let me replicate others' enchantments. Nice.
>Infinite Breakfast (1000)
The most important meal of the day, of course.
>Holotablets (Free, Tech)
I .. think I already have one. Eh well, why not another?
>Last Name Corporation (700)
Southern Cross Enterprises- wait no that's taken, repeatedly. Uh. CrossCorp maybe? I'll get back to you on a name, but at least now I have a legit way to sell whatever I wish, and a place to employ my companions as well, if they feel like working.
>>
>>53271625
>..for what purpose?
For the Evilz
>>
>>53271646
>Sling Ring (Free, Enlightenment)
Eh, useful to have a backup when you don't have other ways to get out.
>Chakra Books (400, Enlightenment)
Neat. Local spellbooks and chakra guides. Definitely worth the 100 point surcharge.
>LMD Blueprints (300)
I couldn't help myself. I've been making automatons, but Life Model Decoys are a step above what I've been working on. I could probably replicate them with enough effort, just like I could replicate the arc reactors with enough effort, but... it's different, when you buy it like this. Worthwhile.
>Iron Man Mk43 (100)
I've been wanting one of these, but it seemed rude to try to steal one from Tony Stark. They were his birthright, after all. Or at least they used to be.
>Call Tricia (Free)
One free bonus armor per customer. Handy.
>Outsourcing: Praetor Armor (Free)
I had already imported it into Metroid, and it had a number of useful upgrades. Adding bobs and bits from the Mk43 will be a delight. You'll forgive me if I don't encourage it to fly to pieces, though.
>Love Sandwich (50)
I can only imagine the hilarity that is merging my already-upgraded Praetorian armor with an advanced Iron Man suit...
>Beyond the Boundaries: An Arcane Tool (Free)
A universal magical focus, that can integrate any other artifacts, taking the most convenient form. It's been a gauntlet and at my side for tens of thousands of years now. Why not give it a little more love?
>Skilled in Knowledge (Free)
Limiting myself to upgrading my universal focus is hardly a thing I intend to do! Though it's handy to have.
>Asgardian Theories: Portal Gun (Free)
Not only do I have a nifty portal gun, I get to apply some awesome upgrades to it, too. I like the Asgardian aesthetic, I wonder if it'll carry over to the redesigned Gauntlet.
>Composite Research (0)
Combining the Arcane Tool with the Portal Gun should prove most... entertaining. Snap my fingers and a portal appears, among other things. Delightful.
>>
>>53271663
I open my eyes, and the sight that meets me is unexpected.

I'm back in 1942, and the Chitauri are dogpiling me in greater numbers. I'm in 1945 and the Germans have their own Gears that they're using to fight the Allies. I'm in 1950 and Iron Gears are marching on Europe. I'm in 1959 and the Allies and Soviets are fighting on the moon. I'm in 1965 and no matter what I do I can't stop the atomic war.

This-

I'm back in 1942, and the Chitauri are invading the Earth en masse. I'm in 1947 and Japan is carpet-nuking China. I'm in 1965 and no matter what I do I can't stop international atomic war.

This isn't-

I'm back in 1942, and there are no Chitauri, just an unstoppable German juggernaut of obscene magitech that has been stomping the allies. 1955, and the Axis are still fighting to conquer the Earth. 1965, and the Axis enacts a scorched earth policy with nuclear bombs.

This isn't quite-

I'm back in 1942, and I fucking nuke Germany because I've had enough. The German army keeps fighting, because this is what they're programmed to do. 1952, robotic Axis soldiers defying all logic and conquering the world no matter what I do. I throw my hands up and take a vacation on the moon, which they promptly invade. 1965, I can't even figure out who launched the nukes and I can't bring myself to care.

This isn't quite right-

I'm back in 1942, and I take off the kid gloves, activate all my clone perks, bring out jumper-level magitech weaponry from the warehouse and mass duplicate it, and am somehow unsurprised to find a Nazi America fighting for the Axis with the same weapons I carry-

This isn't quite right, here-

I'm back in 1942, and the Europeans, led by Germany, are fighting a losing war. No, Soviet Union, you are the demons. And then the Reds were Demons.

Make it stop.

I'm back in 1942, and-

I'm back in-

I-

MAKE IT STOP!
>>
>>53271686
"What's the verdict?"

"Well, we still have him contained, but the servers can barely handle the load. The longer it goes on, the more we have to do to keep up with him."

"I thought you said that the framework could contain anyone."

"This isn't just anyone - he's some sort of alien god! His form keeps changing, he duplicates himself, he doesn't even THINK like a human- the simulation is running at thousands of times normal speed and we can't interact with it, just observe it. At this point he's creating his own reality. What he expects to see is what happens. A world where every worst case scenario happens."

"Murphy's framework. I like it. But the data we're getting from him - is it useful?"

"What snippets we've gotten are... intriguing. We're having trouble duplicating most of it, like it's built for a different set of the laws of physics, but... look at this. Iron Gears."

"Interesting .. wait. Is that an arc reactor? Is this how you build an arc reactor?"

"We're getting terabytes of data from him on a daily basis, it's a matter of sorting the wheat from the chaff. We're trying to replicate them, but the last attempt went... poorly. The weapons on this though - they're not Chitauri guns, but we've got this energy weapon in the lab."

"So long as he can't get out. The last thing we need is for him to wake up."

"Oh, he won't. He's tried, but it keeps looping the simulation back to the beginning. The only way he's going to get out is if someone pulls the plug, and we've got two men with automatic rifles at all times who are very clear that anyone who approaches the plug is to be shot, no matter who they are."

"Excellent. Let's increase the guard, just to be safe. But sooner or later... he'll give us the breakthroughs we need to fulfill our goals. Even to conquer the world."

"Today the world, tomorrow Asgard, perhaps. Hail Hydra!"

"Hail Hydra!"

To be continued.
>>
>>53271554
The Nanoha becomes Jumper.
>>
File: optimism doge.jpg (76KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
optimism doge.jpg
76KB, 902x960px
>>53271700
>"Hail Hydra!"
WELP
>>
How would people feel about a Science Adventure series jump?
>>
>>53271813
The worst part is that I have to go to work now so I'll have to post the rest of the write up in the next thread.

When I finish it, I mean.
>>
>>53271821
I have no clue what that is.
>>
>>53270399
Well, Lolth killed my companion once So I ate lolth
Other than that, Jumper doesn't have many things that he cares about anymore, they tend to die at an alarming rate.
>>
>>53271890
Is that where you got your name?
>>
File: decadedammit.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
decadedammit.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>Destroyer of W-
Nooooo. Nooooo more. Please. I beg you. Anything else. No more magical girls. No more magical anything.
>"Erm…sorry, I already made the link."
Uuuuugh…is there like a planet full of kittens and puppies I can go to?
>"The last one I found had a taste for human flesh, so…"
Arlgarble
>"Look, this one SHOULDN'T have such a violent reaction to you this time. After this, I'll try to find some less…magic-y places, okay? Somewhere nice to relax in."
Halrbiare
>"…do you regret the choice you put yourself through?"
I regret my bits disappearing constantly and the fact my companions now have photographic evidence of the last world, and everyone on the BBS is laughing at me right now. But…no. I don't regret it.
>"You shouldn't lie."

>"I'm happy you decided to stay, but you shouldn't fixate on it and nothing else. You should find a hobby or three. At this rate, you're going to start embracing your title."
Do I have a choice?
>"You always have a choice. I promise."
…alright.

Jump 51: Mahou Negima Sensei
Origin: Mage [900]
Role: Minister
Perks:
Mage
Gift of the Thousand Master [400]

Items:
Focus
Spellbook [200]
Flabellum Euri and Australe [0]

Hello, class! Negi will be your teacher and I will be the assistant today! Do not ask me where I came from, where I've been, or what I've seen. No, I don't care if I have a vacant, impatient stare most of the time, that just means I'm happy to teach! And that's not all, we've got a very special guest to teach everyone today: Meet Blue, short for Blue-Eyes White Dragon!

>LOUD SCREAMING AND PANIC

…huh. They all ran away.

>"Hmph. How rude. I even bothered to wear a formal outfit for the occasion."

Maybe if we tried a top hat instead…?

"D-Decade! No one is used to seeing a dragon out here on Earth!"

…Huh. Whoops. Maybe we should try field trips to the Mirror Dimension next time? I'll even setup an obstacle course!

"DECADE NO"
>>
>>53271951
I was a Spider-human hybrid from jump 1. I'll admit it was around when everything started to really get out of hand.
>>
>>53271981
>DECADE NO!
DECADE YES!
>>
File: 2400900-ed28d6d4.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2400900-ed28d6d4.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>53271862
Google is your friend.
>>
File: those abs are fleshy.png (230KB, 610x260px) Image search: [Google]
those abs are fleshy.png
230KB, 610x260px
>>53266510
>>
>>53272032
Oh, so it's steins;gate?
>>
File: Diabolical Laughter.gif (764KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
Diabolical Laughter.gif
764KB, 450x380px
>>53266510
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITANON
>>
>>53272091
Uncle Skeletor?
>>
/jc/, ever since I've started to have children...I am powerless to say no to them. They've all inherited my appearance perks. Which means they're adorable. Too adorable.

When they walk to me and blink their cute little eyes and ask me for fresh cookies, I drop everything to bake them some goddamn cookies. What is WRONG with me?
>>
>>53271821
Huh, so that's what they call the entire shared universe.

mitebcool
>>
File: 1494618044623.jpg (287KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494618044623.jpg
287KB, 1000x1000px
>>53272221
Not having anti-charisma perks for one.
>>
>>53271519
Exalted infernals ebon dragon line.
>>
>>53272221
You're going to have to invest in some Willpower Perks. Either that or enchant yourself some glasses to tone their cuteness down to non-sanity bending levels.
>>
I need jumps for maximum escalation.
>>
>>53272221
>Not loving them so much that you can do what's best for them even if they don't like it
>>
>>53272302
Dbz and any xianxia. Its pretty much nonstop escalation in xia (disclaimer it may not be nonstop, just for that one autist.)
>>
>>53272302
>We don't have a Mountain Climber jump
>>
>>53272221
Use an altform to become a younger and cuter child and ask THEM for cookies.

See how they like it!
>>
File: tumblr_lqz03zawyc1qg3zkmo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqz03zawyc1qg3zkmo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
What purchases would allow me to always start with an organization related to the supernatural?

I would like to create my own interdimensional law firm, but most of the purchases for companies that follow you are too mundane.
>>
>>53272302
Demonbane jump when?
>>
File: ProjectPheonix.png (1MB, 1192x722px) Image search: [Google]
ProjectPheonix.png
1MB, 1192x722px
>>53272221
You shouldn't get too attached to your potential body replacements
>>
File: 1273207881583.jpg (7KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1273207881583.jpg
7KB, 228x239px
>>53272221
>not remembering the golden rule when it comes to appearance
>not building resistance by remembering the effects of your own appearance perks
>letting it all go out of control

Fool.
>>
>>53272302
DC Occult.
>>
>>53272473
Marvel's Magic when.
>>
File: good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg (306KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg
306KB, 1000x700px
>>53272426
>You shouldn't get too attached to your potential body replacements
>>
>>53272489
sometime this week I think
>>
File: IMG_20170515_124523.jpg (33KB, 284x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_124523.jpg
33KB, 284x227px
>>53272507
Goddam alchemists
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (43KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
43KB, 540x303px
>>53272426
>>
File: Kugelpanzer.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Kugelpanzer.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>53272507
given its asanagi I cant remember if its a boy or girl.
>>
>>53272507
>that doujin
Oh jeez.

Generic hentai jump when? Even if it has to live on some shitty QQ drive, I think it'd be good for a laugh.
>>
>>53272627
It used to be a boy, but then it transferred its soul into a little girl's body. And there are a bunch of braindead little girl clones laying around that its consciousness jumps to when it dies.
>>
>>53271519
Mage the Awakening can do meme magic.
Pretty sure it's under the mind arcana, but it's been a long time since I've read the books.
>>
>>53272628
It's on spacebattles, now please go browse for it before our resident shitheads start pushing it again.
>>
>>53272628
There already is a generic hentai jump.
>>
>>53272628
I'm pretty sure there's like 3 different Generic Hentai jumps by now.
>>
>>53272683
>>53272688

actually it is getting split into two jumps
>>
>>53272489
Shuddup Woolie

inb4 /jc/ finds out about the Celestials, the Beyonders and their cosmic cube babies
>>
>>53272628
Blame BLADE.

And he's updating it.
>>
>>53271700
>and we've got two men with automatic rifles at all times who are very clear that anyone who approaches the plug is to be shot, no matter who they are

Ahh, Hydra... one of them will probably realize they should have simply made the plug impossible to remove or sealed in a vault, run to upgrade it, get shot, fall over and yank the cable.
>>
File: 1485564460462.png (232KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485564460462.png
232KB, 512x512px
>>53272728
>And he's updating it.
The absolute madman.
>>
File: 1494279886325.jpg (773KB, 1200x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1494279886325.jpg
773KB, 1200x1160px
>>53272628
Every jump is a hentai jump if you try hard enouh/have enough charisma perks
>>
>>53272771
This is cute, more?
>>
>>53272771
That requires effort tho.

I need the jump to specifically spell out what I can do, I can't into imaginative use of my powers and abilities.
>>
>>53272771
>that image
Muffet is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53272507
Who is this?
>>
>>53272759
He's going from four 1246 origins and eight 124 sub-origins to sixteen 1246 origins across two jumps.

He seems to have a personal grudge against just making a standard four 1246 jump.
>>
File: 1494279852020.jpg (620KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
1494279852020.jpg
620KB, 1200x992px
>>53272804
I don't have many Muffets in my Spider folder, but have the previous one.
>>53272808
Kek.
>>53272913
Cagliostro. He is an alchemist who became the little girl.
>>
>>53267146
It makes more sense when you think about the small differences that would accumulate over the course of a childhood. I don't know (and there really isn't a way to know) how different I'd be if I was an asian woman, but I'd be willing to bet that I'd be at least somewhat similar since I don't really fold to peer pressure.

I guess what I'm getting at is though it's probably shaped my perception at least a bit, that much to the chagrin of white nationalists everywhere, being white isn't something that I consider something important about me. It's something I have, and I'll probably always be white no matter what I do, but it doesn't really factor into my decisions or my values.
>>
File: old man alchemist.png (805KB, 958x505px) Image search: [Google]
old man alchemist.png
805KB, 958x505px
>>53272627
500 year old man who tries to act like a cute girl while continually failing and slipping back into being an old man
>>
>>53272489
When you meet your quota. I demand 6 babies sacrificed in a pentagram of goat's blood and so far I've only counted 3.

>>53272713
>not making a legion of cosmic cube daughterus
Look at this pleb.
>>
File: injustice-2-brainiac-ship.jpg (49KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
injustice-2-brainiac-ship.jpg
49KB, 750x400px
So if cenaanon is gone is injustice 2 open?

Should I nerf digitization?
>>
>>53273143
I sacrificed 3 cows, does that count?
>>
>>53273171
What? No! You use cows to make steak, not sacrifice. What are you, some kind of dingus?
>>
>>53273231
You still can have steak, 3 whole cows worth in fact.
>>
>>53267146
>With gender it depends entirely on your parents and peers
Except for the quantifiable differences in brain structure and neurochemistry.
>>
>>53273143
But CJ, we're not allowed to sacrifice babies anymore, remember?
>>
Going to Worm and making Taylor a magical girl. Good idea? Y/N
>>
>>53273231
how goes things?
>>
>>53273143
More like cosmic cutes amirite
>>
Is the ship available in the current Imperium jump a Carrak class Transport? It being a commonly used cargo vessel by merchants and Rouge Traders that is known for dealing with pirates despite not being a proper warship makes it seem like the best fit for the description from the jump. Also the fact that it is the smallest ship with the classic Imperial look.
>>
>>53273323
What kind? Frilly dress and Love and Justice? Or the magitech befriending kind?

Or the REALLY short skirt kind?
>>
>>53273323
YYYYY
post results
>>
>>53273376
What about frilly short skirt who uses magitech powered by love and justice to befriend averyone?
>>
>>53273323
I've done this in the past, back when I companioned Kyubey
Needless to say it went apocalyptically, though that was more because of witch Bonesaw and Contessa.
>>
>>53273445
No crossing the streams.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>53267855
I did a little bit of that for Stalwart Tiger. Dunno how well it went.

>>53270634
>>53270753
Up to fan-wank, but I've always considered it upgrading from being an Exalt of The Elemental Dragons, to being an Exalt of Gaia, and being a pseudo Infernal. But with access to only one Charm tree.

>>53271371
Time period, as Herculanon said, is important. But one common difference is that the Roman Gods are more martial by and large, which makes sense considering Rome was a more martial culture.
Also major difference was that Ares was basically a Barbarian, he was wild and angry and fought constantly. Mars on the other hand was, in many depictions, the image of the perfect Soldier/General. Which once again, makes sense considering Rome's mentality.

>>53272221
I fail to see the problem. Call me when your children start breaking into your lab and start taming abominations against god you made in your spare time

HOW! HOW DID YOU DO THAT ALEXANDER!? I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TAME THAT THING! I BLAME YOUR MOTHER! IT HAS TO BE HASTUR'S BLOOD THAT LET YOU DO IT!

>>53273323
Best idea. Make a fake Kyubei too.
>>
I need mecha angels. Preferably not the shaman king ones.
>>
>>53273286
Look, once it gets tainted with black magic then it just doesn't taste right anymore. A little Satanism is good to marinate them in, but if you just saturate the things then it fucks everything up.

>>53273309
FUCK THE POLICE

>>53273333
Eh. Alright. Perks are pretty much finished, origin fluff has been written, and drawbacks won't be hard. So it's pretty much just items that are a problem at this point. Usually items are what I have the most trouble with.

>>53273342
This guy headpats.
>>
>>53273701
>FUCK THE POLICE
No, fuck you. We don't need more of your powerwanking SB-bullshit on the drive.
>>
>>53272771
>Charisma

Don't you mean, mind control?
>>
>>53273585
>Best idea. Make a fake Kyubei too.
>Not Being the Kyubey
>>
>>53273808
Won't happen until you remove the existing SB jumps from the drive senpai
>>
File: 1494307800934.jpg (184KB, 624x944px) Image search: [Google]
1494307800934.jpg
184KB, 624x944px
>>53273825
I don't judge your fetish if you don't judge mine
>>
>>53273701
>Eh. Alright. Perks are pretty much finished, origin fluff has been written, and drawbacks won't be hard. So it's pretty much just items that are a problem at this point. Usually items are what I have the most trouble with.

Will you be offering another fortress outside of space and time? I need more of those for several reasons.
>>
>>53273808
Damn as soon as school lets out you start dont you?
>>
>>53273808
That's exactly what your mom said last night.

>>53273886
Probably not. Can't think of anything like that at the moment. There's a replica of the Sanctum Sanctorum, though.
>>
File: X6U9iIx.jpg (295KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
X6U9iIx.jpg
295KB, 1400x1000px
>>53273882
>don't judge mine
that depends
>>
>>53273701
>items
Ask for ideas from the thread? that might help.
>>
File: 1494953338360.jpg (115KB, 540x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1494953338360.jpg
115KB, 540x1070px
>>53266510
You know what you must do.
>>
File: saoryivlnjzrq47xhapj.png (851KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
saoryivlnjzrq47xhapj.png
851KB, 800x450px
>>53274077
Sure.

Hey thread, any ideas/requests/suggestions for items for Marvel Magic?
>>
>>53273701
Magic book buy items please.
Panancea, cures liteeally anything. Doc strange wasted his.
Magitech casting suit ala doom, records and copies spells cast around it.
Knockoff eye of agamoto that sucks up magic and boosts spells.
Extraplanar extradimensional fortress.
All manner of mystical doodafs, one specifically for alternate dimension hopping.
Truly binding contracts.
A cloak of levitation.
Mysterios helmet bubble, contains a pocket world the size of a house as well as boosts illusions.
Gypsy magic taro cards.
Mountain monastary.
Books to teach with.
>>
>>53274269
See >>53274300
Im making more now.

Catchphrase casting like funkwizard, soul casting like mephisto.
>>
>>53273323
Terrible idea. Taylor is an awful person to give any sort of power to. Sometimes abuse victims become abusers themselves. Taylor is far too willing to do terrible things to people in the name of getting what she wants, all the while claiming she had no other choice. The only thing stopping her is her lack of power.
>>
>>53267143

Mm, there are plenty of ways that could be used to great effect. Heroes often have combat and field protocol training outside their rigorous Quirk training. This is essentially ten extra attempts, at base level with any action or maneuver along with the ability to correct yourself from one to the next and perform the one you want when it works.

As long as you're only needing to go on one mission a day, you can tighten that mission up dramatically by intelligently spending them on the right places to gather information or hardest points to do correctly. And if you're a Hero or Villain, the Quirk has already been trained.

>>53268239

The Foresight presented is exactly how the canon variation of the ability works. Nighteye can only use his ability once per day, having an hour of time after usage that allows him to scan his target's future at his leisure.

>>53268284

That already got changed.

>>53268610

Quirk Marriage is the melding of two different Quirks into a new Quirk. Ideally it would be something like what you're proposing and making something weird and new altogether that resembles the base Quirks taken. Granting one Quirk's properties to the second Quirk seems like a legitimate use.

Concrete + Cemedine would be a good combo to accomplish that first example you're proposing since it'd basically be like producing/spitting quick dry cement that you can also control.

>>53269790

This Question got asked last thread and earlier this thread. Scroll up or use ctrl-f "Erasure" to find it above.

>>53271563

Might add that if I make another small update. Might also just leave it the way it is though.

>>53271565

No real range limit. You touch it, impart the altered electromagnetic field, and can retreat as far as you want to a safe distance. You shouldn't get shocked the moment you impart either effect.
>>
>>53274269
The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak. The actual ones, not just the copies Strange makes with his spells.
>>
>>53274355
Usually her goals are pretty selfless though. Taylor starts out trying to be a hero but makes terrible decisions because someone used superpowers to whisper exactly what she wanted to hear in her ear.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_220239.jpg (55KB, 455x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_220239.jpg
55KB, 455x294px
>>53274067
Good taste
>>
>>53274269
Eye of Agamotto
Wand Of Watoob
Book Of The Vishanti
Darkhold
Jarnbjorn
All Black The Necrosword
Amulet of Cytorrak
Dragonfang
Ebony Blade
Ivory Idol of Ikonn
>>
>>53274325
>>53274269

Book of the Vishanti, its a updating book of all counterspells,

Crimson Bands of Cyttorak these ribbons seek out and bind a target.

Actually just look here

http://www.neilalien.com/doc/powers/
>>
>>53274364
Hey NuBee, couple of questions about One for All. One, how long would it take to reach All Might's level at his peak, training wise? Two, does our version have the same 'slowly killing you as you use it' problem as the canon version? Thirdly, can we grant it to others and still keep it, or do we lose it like All Might did?
>>
>>53274300
>Magic book buy items please.
Generic spell books are easy, sure. And the Book of the Vishanti/the Darkhold are capstone items.

>Panancea, cures liteeally anything. Doc strange wasted his.
Right, I forgot about that. The Oath was a good story.

>Magitech casting suit ala doom, records and copies spells cast around it.
Doom's suit is already an item, yeah.

>Knockoff eye of agamoto that sucks up magic and boosts spells.
Eye of Aggomoto will probably be an item. Also maybe the Wings of Needless Sorrow, but I'm not sure.

>Extraplanar extradimensional fortress.
Is there a canon example I'm forgetting?

>All manner of mystical doodafs, one specifically for alternate dimension hopping.
Uh, yeah. Shit. What's the thing Strange has that doed that? I forget the name.

>Truly binding contracts.
One of the Demon perks lets you make Deals. Not sure an item wouldn't have too much overlap.

>A cloak of levitation.
Yup, of course.

>Mysterios helmet bubble, contains a pocket world the size of a house as well as boosts illusions.
Could work.

>Gypsy magic taro cards.
Sure.

>Mountain monastary.
Also could work.

>Books to teach with.
Yeah, okay.

Thanks, anon.
>>
Hey Red if we buy an upgrade for a Warframe can we reproduce it later for other warframes we build?
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>53274458
Uh.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

I mean... I suppose so? Eventually?
>>
>>53274455
>One of the Demon perks lets you make Deals. Not sure an item wouldn't have too much overlap.

A specially powerful contract would be nice. Maybe it being able to bind more powerful and abstract entities?

Also, for suggestions, maybe the Mandarin's rings?
>>
File: ball.gif (965KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
ball.gif
965KB, 245x171px
>>53274494
>>
>>53274436

>Hey NuBee, couple of questions about One for All. One, how long would it take to reach All Might's level at his peak, training wise?
Not sure. It took ten months of rigorous training for Midoriya to get to the point where All Might was sure he wouldn't blow up on use, then only recently in the series has he managed to get to "8%" which seems like a weaker 8% than what All Might would be capable of. Might be 8% of what Deku's current body can take since he's still young? So, if we're talking All Might's peak, I'm gonna guess five or six years at least and a strong, fully grown adult body for full power and no side effects.

>Two, does our version have the same 'slowly killing you as you use it' problem as the canon version?
I'm not sure I'm aware of that drawback? Can I get a reference somewhere on that?

>Thirdly, can we grant it to others and still keep it, or do we lose it like All Might did?
Check the notes in the Jump, specifically "Note 7".
>>
>>53274269
Pretty much all of the Black Knight's gear (Ebony Blade, Photon Sword, Sword of Light, Shield of Night, maybe Excalibur, a magic horse).
The Black Blade of Baghdad.
The Book of Cagliostro.
Hitler's Handgun.
The Heartstar.
The Grasscutter Sword.
Dragonfang.
The Destroyer armor.
The Midnight Gun.
The Necronomi- actually I think that one only comes up during Evil Dead crossovers. Nevermind.
The Scrolls of Watoomb.
The Shield of Endless Misery.

A lot of these would probably have to be copies with the names filed off in order to stop angry gods/wizards from getting all up in Jumper's grill at jump start, but still.
>>
File: Captain.png (596KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Captain.png
596KB, 1920x1090px
>>53274228
But werewolves are shit, Anon!
>>
>>53274455
Yeah the extraplanar house thing may or may not have just been a representation of his position in the between realms, Im unsure.

Siege perilis was one dimension hopper but its from spiderman, though strange does explain its magic powers.

Also the ancient one gave him a ring that lets him do anything he could normally do while astral projecting, could be a nice item.

Oh and dragonfang, the sword carved from the tust of an extradimensional dragon, its unbreakable, absorbs magic, and destroys magical barriers of all kinds with ease.
>>
File: 1302198781259.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1302198781259.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>53274546
What does this mean.

What are you doing.
>>
>>53274634
it seemed appropriate for some reason. thanks for the answer though!
>>
File: IMG_0980.png (346KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.png
346KB, 900x1100px
>>53274693
Stupid sexy Warframes.
>>
>>53274603
Cool, thanks.

As far as I remember, All Might use of One for All was slowly killing him, which is why he gave it to Deku in the first place.

Whoops, missed that somehow. Thanks NuBee.
>>
>>53274455
Red secretly despises you, just so you know.
>>
File: Why You Always Lyin.png (289KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Why You Always Lyin.png
289KB, 620x372px
>>53274735
>>
File: 1490075577060.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490075577060.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>53274735
Shit, I do? News to me. Cracker_jack, why the fuck didn't you tell me? I thought we shared stuff.
>>
>>53274734

You're welcome.

Oh, no, that was just because he was using One For All after getting crippled in his last fight with All For One. His stomach and respiratory system got utterly ruined which limited the amount he could use it from there on, since One For All puts a lot of stress on the body. As long as Deku doesn't push himself and keep seriously fucking up his own body, he'll be fine.

No problem.
>>
File: rwby prepare to die edition.gif (8MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rwby prepare to die edition.gif
8MB, 500x281px
What's the first thing I need to do when I get to RWBY, before anything else?
>>
>>53274810
Huh, okay then. I can work with that. Thanks NuBee, you the real MVP.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_223038.jpg (74KB, 294x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_223038.jpg
74KB, 294x572px
>>53274839
Channel Heavensanon, blow up the moon.
Then murder Cinder
>>
File: IMG_0819.png (2MB, 1200x1464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.png
2MB, 1200x1464px
Fire Emblem Fates, Drop-In auto companion Brion, is says "Companion with Boon (Your Choice)" am I to assume that means the freebie origins get?
>>
File: 1494522219808.jpg (128KB, 750x812px) Image search: [Google]
1494522219808.jpg
128KB, 750x812px
>>53274391
I don't actually remember those being a physical item?

>>53274409
>>53274427
Thanks.

>>53274533
Aren't Mandarin's rings pure tech?

>>53274609
Black Knight's stuff could be cool.

>>53274628
The Ring of the Ancient One is already in the jump actually.

I had forgotten about Dragonfang, too.

>>53274735
She does? Well... It's not like I care! Demons are dumb anyway!

You hear that, Red?! I-I don't need you or anything, b-baka!

>>53274781
DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT! YOU KNOW ANONS ON THE INTERNET CAN'T LIE!
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53274903
>>53274839
I shall lend you my power
>>
>>53274852

Thanks Anon, have fun.
>>
>>53274355
That reminds me of an insightful pair of posts I once saw.
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/a-champion-in-earth-bet-worm-original-setting.19973/page-113#post-6231152
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/a-champion-in-earth-bet-worm-original-setting.19973/page-121#post-6366778
>>
File: 1247597287430.png (230KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1247597287430.png
230KB, 1920x1200px
>>53274936
Well either I've hidden it so well it's hidden from even myself, or there is something strange going on here.

Either way that's no way to talk. I-I was only trying to find out.
>>
>>53274269
The Cloak of Dormammu or whatever. The Hood has it.

All Black the Necrosword
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (64KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
64KB, 630x630px
>>53274839
Pick up a few waifus.

Ruby
Yang
Nora
Penny
Velvet
Cinder
Neopolitan
Kali (Blake's mom)
>>
>>53274936
>>53274973
Fucking tsunderes, I swear.
>>
>>53274839
Spank Salem.
No, really. Bend her over your knee and spank her like an unruly child. Make sure to record results. For Science.
>>
>>53274988
>Faunus trash
>Ruby
>more Faunus trash
>no Pyrrha
Truly, Manyfist has the shittest of taste.
>>
>>53274999
Well, I guess we know what revs up Reverse Satan's harley.
>>
>>53274839
Stop the ambush on the Fall Maiden, if you want to disrupt the villain's plot.

Otherwise... Eh. Whichever of the waifus seems most to taste?

...I'll second this >>53274999 though.
>>
>>53274963
Shit, nigga, I remember that quest. It's been awhile.
>>
>>53274364
>Quirk Marriage is the melding of two different Quirks into a new Quirk. Ideally it would be something like what you're proposing and making something weird and new altogether that resembles the base Quirks taken. Granting one Quirk's properties to the second Quirk seems like a legitimate use.

Ok so basically as long as I can justify the quirks existence with the previous two quirks in some manner, and don't go past the tier it should be its ok?
>Concrete + Cemedine would be a good combo to accomplish that first example you're proposing since it'd basically be like producing/spitting quick dry cement that you can also control.

Ok, and taking upgrade on say Cemedine would increase the amount I could produce?
>>
>>53275044
Can you do that? I thought it happened just before the start of the show.
>>
>>53275068
The jump starts a year before the show does, so even it did happen before you might still be able to stop it.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_224210.jpg (45KB, 460x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_224210.jpg
45KB, 460x220px
>>53274999
Thanks for the idea for what to do In RWBY in my apocalypse chain
>>
>>53275032
>>Faunus trash
Racist.
>>Ruby
She is a cute.
>>no Pyrrha
It's hard to waifu a pile of ashes.
>>
>>53274364
Is Drain pretty much automatically fatal if you use it on a living thing?
>>
>>53275039
Not even. Spanking doesn't do it for me.
I just think it would be funny too see her reaction. And also Ozpin's.

>your enemy is a vile witch by the name of Salem
>>Salem?
>Yes, Salem
>>Tall, creepy veins, sexy voice, that Salem?
>Yes...and how did you come about this information?
>>Gave her a disciplining. She bawled like a little bitch.
>>
>>53274364
>Might add that if I make another small update. Might also just leave it the way it is though.

If you want a counter opinion, that would effectively make the quirk useless after the jump, so maybe just specifiy "superpowers" would work much like Eraserhead's power.
>>
>>53275046
The real fun of that quest is that the author knows how to write a true hero.
>>
>>53275092
It's not racist if they're truly trash and also subhuman
Technically, it's not even racist even if they weren't. It would be speciesist.
>>
File: Dormammu_(Marvel).jpg (405KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu_(Marvel).jpg
405KB, 1600x2263px
>>53274936
I'm not knowledgeable enough about Marvel's magic to give ideas for items, beyond things already mentioned.

But I do have a question about the jump... Would there be an option to get a look somewhat like Dormammu? I just feel like he's got style.
>>
File: Are you fucking serious.png (282KB, 809x543px) Image search: [Google]
Are you fucking serious.png
282KB, 809x543px
>>53275110
>Ozpin's face when
>>
>>53275061

>Ok so basically as long as I can justify the quirks existence with the previous two quirks in some manner, and don't go past the tier it should be its ok?
Yeah, basically.

>Ok, and taking upgrade on say Cemedine would increase the amount I could produce?
Mmhm, that's a perfectly reasonable assumption.
>>
>>53275149
People who live in the dark dimension look like dormamu, also there is a crown that the ruler of the dark dimension has, it is a crown of flames. That would be a nice buy item.
>>
>>53275149
But nigga, those are some stupid-looking boots.
>>
>>53275103

It can also be used to hydrate severely dehydrated people if you place it somewhere safe and quickly shut it off, but for the most part it's extremely dangerous.

>>53275111

That also sounds like a good idea. Biological stuff carrying over and all.
>>
File: Dormammu.jpg (307KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu.jpg
307KB, 600x900px
>>53275185
Huh, okay. Would still need an option of some sort to be someone from the dark dimension (or a place with similar people) then though, right?

Also, a crown of flames does sound cool.

>>53275234
Fair... But I don't need an exact copy.
>>
Everyone, what jumps are you making or procrastinating instead of making at the moment?

Trying to make some progress on Space Hulk, by which I mean cannibalizing it into something that I think I might actually finish instead of the dead end it has been at since December. I have abandoned Sisters of Battle as an Origin, they didn't really fit as a group that would be capturing a Space Hulk and I was having a really hard time coming up with perks for them.

Current Origins are:
Drop in
Rogue Trader >Replaces SoB
Inquisitor >Rework of the storm trooper origin
Space Marine >Costs CP to take
>>
>>53275402
The Last Witchhunter
Grim Dawn
Nagasarete Airanto
Black Cat

I'm procrastinating on all of them.
>>
>>53275331
Got the item description here

Flames of Regency
The flames around Dormammu's head have been explained as a kind of fiery crown signifying the leader of the Dark Dimension. When Clea was leader of the Dark Dimension, she was shown with flames behind her head (but her head wasn't engulfed in the fire as Dormammu's was). However, other Faltinians who had nothing to do with control of the Dark Dimension have been shown to look like little Dormammus with flaming heads.

While Clea was leader of the Dark Dimension, she said that the flames of regency whispered tyrannical, urge-for-power type thoughts to her that she had to resist [Marvel Comics Presents #20]
Also heres a pic of the faltine. Thdy are made of living magic.
>>
>>53275402
Working on Nocturne right now, though I've been thinking about doing NiGHTS real quick while I'm getting everything set up for Nocturne.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53275402

I ain't making shit right now. Work is behind me and it's time to go back to my island ship in One Piece to figure out what's going on there and how my monsters are shaking out.
>>
>>53268171
that actually sounds pretty interesting

>>53268220
Where do you keep your writefaggotry?

>>53268284
Were you trying to keep to canon? Also, see previous question.
>>
>>53275402
Fair Folk. Probably more procrastinating than actually making, though chaos-faeries are fun.

Those sound like pretty good Origins.
>>
>>53271312
No, the Primordials were personified concepts. Sometimes the Titans too. But mostly Titans and Gods just had authority over a concept, rather than being it. Tethus is the ocean, but Oceanus and Poseidon are not.
>>
>>53275402
PC-98 is still being worked on now that my finals are done.

That said I'm about to hit up Vegas for a week so yeah. Procrastination ho.
>>
>>53274839
Save the Maiden that Cinder cripples.
Almost everything hinges on that happening.

After that, in no real particular order:
Tear off Mercury's arms for being a smug cunt.
Cunt punt Emerald into space.
Slap the ever-living fuck out of both Cinder and Ozpin.
Troll Neo.
Teach Jaune The Hercules Method.
Give Ruby cookies.
Teach Yang some goddamn restraint and caution.
Help the Faunus people out. But make sure the White Fang gets overhauled in a big way.
Slap Weiss' father, mother, and brother.
Help Qrow find some inner peace. He's a troubled guy.
Make Salem bowlegged. That should make her reel in whatever her plans are and lower Grimm production.
>>
>>53275473
Why do Demons in SMT get weaker when recruited?
>>
>>53275402
Lots of stuff procrastinating and considering but honestly if i say im going to do them im going to procrastinate further. The short of it is that I have shit taste

On another tangent I might look into Armored Core 4/Answer cause im just running on the assumption that the guy who wanted to do that is also super procrastinting at the very least and hey, may as well think it over somewhat

it also probably doesnt help I just completed the League route yesterday for 4A
>>
>>53275402
>procrastinating instead of making
I kind of want to try and make a Diamond in the Rough jump, at least partially because of how its "self-inserts are bad" deconstruction thing it has going on would contrast with the central premise of Jumpchain, but I have no clue if I'll ever get around to it.

Also, reading the supplementary material occasionally gives me vibes about the author being either kind of an ass, or lacking in social grace.
>>
>>53275547
PC-98 anon how do you feel about flowers
https://my.mixtape.moe/cdpqbe.webm
>>
>>53275402
Coiling Dragon Part One.
I'm making pretty great progress on it actually.
>>
File: 1440779300902.png (188KB, 800x794px) Image search: [Google]
1440779300902.png
188KB, 800x794px
So as an Evangelion Angle, any perks, items or abilities I can use to improve myself? Any pitfalls of being an ego given form (yet somehow still has extractable DNA)?
>>
>>53275402
I've been toying with the idea of a NASCAR jump for shits and gigs. I just don't know how the fuck to go about it.
>>
>>53275402
Active Claims
>Divinity: Original Sin 30-40% Complete, Actively working on it. Oh god, there's still so much to do. I've almost got the Skills done at least.
>Star vs The Forces of Evil 10% Complete, Waiting on Season 3 and supplemental materials.

Working on, but not Claimed
>Evil Genius, Skeleton 40% Complete for Villain Jump.
>Brave Fencer Musashi, Skeleton, 10% Complete

Stuck in Development Hell
>Bojack Horseman, 75% Complete, Needs fluffing, tone, and a few perks and items. Cannot summon up the energy to work on this any longer.

Procrastination Levels: Low. Have stopped Chain writing to concentrate efforts on Jumps.

>>53275449
>The Last Witchhunter
I want this so very badly.
>>
File: dormammu.png (195KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
dormammu.png
195KB, 400x630px
>>53275466
Huh, yeah. That's pretty cool.

>Faltinians
Hm, they look a little odd there. But anyway, some with fire, some without then.
>>
>>53275550
>Cunt punt Emerald into space
I don't think she's actually does anything irredeemable until the stuff with Amber, so you might be able to redeem her if you give her a good enough dicking before that.

>Slap Weiss' father, mother, and brother.
Father, yes. I don't think we've seen the mother do anything yet, so she might just have that "depression from being in a loveless marriage" thing that's so common these days. Brother is guilty of inaction, at worst (unless I forgot him telling on Weiss to Father at some point). He may be planning to play the good son until he can seize power from Father and fix everything if you believe theories that give the writers too much credit.
>>
>>53275473
Does the COMP work post-jump for Demon summoning/compending? When it says the Compendium can purchased fused demons, does that mean component Demons or the results of the Fusion? Bel Overlords can Summon and Fuse Demons, but can they do something similar to the Compendium? And how does the Compendium even allow you to purchase Demons that were fused? Are they not unique? Is it just constructing a facsimile...?
>>
>>53273306
Yes anon, I'm sure that reincarnated jumpers with a perk to make them a master warrior or whatever somehow won't be one the women who differ from the psychological norm, despite their background innately making that the most likely scenario.
>>
>>53272368
Seasme Street has Monster Television.
And most business that follow you are equivalent in later worlds. So if you made a point of dealing with the supernatural, that policy would translate to later jumps.
>>
>>53275643
Backgrounds are done by sponsors?
>>
>>53275262
I don't know too much about All for One so sorry for asking this, but would it really be too powerful even if you charged 1000 or even 1800 for it?
>>
>>53275557
I don't know. That's never explained or even touched on in any of the games.
>>
>>53275402
Final Fantasy X remake. Been dragging my feat writing the Final Aeon and Fiend form sections
>>
File: Yuuka 29.jpg (194KB, 850x991px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuka 29.jpg
194KB, 850x991px
>>53275610
They're pretty cute.

Also I'd hate to be that guy but what game? I don't recognize this one surprisingly enough.
>>
File: sinifer01.jpg (27KB, 199x308px) Image search: [Google]
sinifer01.jpg
27KB, 199x308px
>>53275688
The faltines come in a few different flavors actually.
>>
>>53275722
I think bee has said that it's a matter of internal balance, and that it blows everything else in the setting out of the water. OfA can overcome it in direct combat, but in literally every other metric you care to name there is nothing else that comes close to it until shonen escalation eventually kicks in and we learn that other countries have similar top dogs.
>>
>>53275720
The way I was thinking was to have a driver origin that covers driving (obviously) and also public relations shit, Danica Patrick option goes here. Second would be Crew, which has teamwork and technical skills. Sponsors would be the next origin, but the only idea I had was a perk to give you the ability to spot the next it driver. Dunno what to do about drop-in. Maybe a joke option as a fan?

An idea for a drawback would be super bad luck. Maybe one where you are radioactive as far as sponsors are concerned and have to finance everything yourself?
>>
File: Death Flower.png (2MB, 1105x820px) Image search: [Google]
Death Flower.png
2MB, 1105x820px
>>53275771
Gensou Shoujou Taisen Yume, or just Fantasy Maiden Wars Dream, 4th installment of GST, just came out last week or so.

I still need to play the other 3 before it if i can find a copy of the third installment first

https://my.mixtape.moe/qhphwy.webm
>>
File: Persona 5 Jumpchain 1.1.pdf (285KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5 Jumpchain 1.1.pdf
285KB, 1x1px
WHO WANTS AN PURELY COSMETIC UPDATE?
This update is dedicated to my younger brother, Keith. You won't get me anything for my birthday either, you little hypocrite.
>>
>>53275854
>ofa
I like that all its moves are places in america.
>>
File: Crona 26.png (386KB, 597x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 26.png
386KB, 597x1050px
>>53275722

I'd rather not put it in. It just has way too much potential and ease in reaching it compared to all the other things in the Jump.

>>53275854

Yeah, that's definitely a thing. And even then, someone who had All For One could easily with the barest amount of meta knowledge just get One For All too. One anon gave a pretty tight example when this originally got brought up.
>>
>>53275708
Yes. Both, so long as the demon isn't unique and already summoned. If it's a unique demon but you don't have it, you can purchase it to summon it, but if it's already there then you can't. Because it's unique, there's only one of it. Yes, you can. Not all demons are unique, no. Unique is a special category that only applies to certain demons (like Lucifer, Alice, Black Frost, etc.). As for what it does, it recreates the demon as they were when you fused/deleted/otherwise got rid of them.

To explain what the Compendium is, imagine a catalog of all the demons you've recruited/fused/purchased/otherwise obtained. Using the Compendium, you record them in it, allowing you to summon them as they were before...well, see above. You can record a demon multiple times if they've gotten stronger or otherwise changed. The benefit is this is that you can not only quickly get any demon you have recorded, but you can also get a version of them that might be better then what you can buy at the Demon Auction, depending on what you did with them before you fused/deleted/otherwise got rid of them.
>>
>>53275733
Isn't it just game balance? SMT is supposed to be hard af, which is why the cap for health is so much lower for protags. From a story perspective they probably aren't supposed to be weaker.
>>
>>53275402
I'm procrastinating all the Artix Entertainment games.

I should really get back to working on them.
>>
>>53275757
Are you remaking the rest of the FFs after X? And any luck on writing a scenario for X?
>>
>>53275878
Cosmetic updates are good updates. It's why I'm addicted to vanity perks.
>>
>>53275864
Sponsor option, find drivers, product placement that yyou know how to make good commercials and know where to best put adds, a perk to have your adds stick in peoples heads, possibly perks to make you have a better rep.

Drop in as one of those stupid disney show character things like the racing slugs I dont know, possibly a fan background?
>>
>>53275879
All of his moves are just punching things. All his special techniques are exactly the same.
>>
>>53275927
Sure? But that's how the games have it, so that's what we're going with.
>>
File: Crona 30.png (181KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 30.png
181KB, 500x333px
>>53275970

I'm sensing a disrespect for the United States of Smash. I don't think I like that very much.
>>
>>53275757
Could you remake xi and xiv too? Those jumps are shit.
>>
>>53275878
This might be a weird question, but I'm unfamiliar with the series and want to know if should I feel bad about fusing/messing with Personas in the Velvet Room.

Like, are they sentient or sapient or anything like that, or are they purely mental constructs?
>>
>>53275872
>if i can find a copy of the third installment first
https://lparchive.org/Fantasy-Maiden-Wars-I/
>>
>>53275949
Almost certainly Lightning Returns, assuming this one really gets accepted. Would have to take another look at the update to 13 to see what's changed before deciding if Dirge's version is good enough not to bother. The others I probably couldn't improve too much.

Still haven't thought of scenarios for it that wouldn't just work as drawbacks better.

>>53276011
Sorry, never played either of those.
>>
>>53276003
It's hype, I won't deny that.

But, he's just punching guys. He's not even punching them in a special way, he's just doing it really hard.
>>
>>53275902
That's all really great, thanks.
>>
>>53276024
They have personalities and plans, so I'd say Sapient.
>>
File: bullied OC.png (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
bullied OC.png
3KB, 144x144px
>>53276036
I actually want to play them my dude
>>
>>53276024
Mental Constructs, for the most part, though the personal Personas (like Arsene) seem to be sapient, given that they're capable of conversing with the ones using them. Arsene actually shows up out of nowhere to talk to the MC and warn him about a dangerous situation.
>>
>>53276048
No problem, have fun.
>>
>>53276061
Is the Velvet Room staffed post-jump, or do you run it by yourself?
>>
File: JTCTJ v 0.1 TEXT.pdf (185KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JTCTJ v 0.1 TEXT.pdf
185KB, 1x1px
>>53275402
I really don't want to fuck with the adding pictures right now. I've toyed with it a little bit, but for now I think I'm done, unless anybody can spot any errors, or has any pressing requests for clarification.
Sorry to drop yet another text jump with a vague promise of imaging it later.
>>
>>53276062
Ah, sorry.
>>
>>53276038
I think you should just replace the entirety of XIII from 3 jumps to 1, write a scenario to cover over the three. The update to XIII wasn't an improvement and it's a SB jump, so just ignore it. You should do a remake for XII and XIV after that.

You've got a couple people who will support you on remaking them all, at the least the remake to X will make it up. You've proven yourself to be a better jumpmaker than Dirge already.
>>
File: tumblr_og9a3jNgee1uojhbvo2_500.gif (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og9a3jNgee1uojhbvo2_500.gif
75KB, 500x500px
>>53276087
It has a device that fills all the functions of the staff, other than conversation.
Did they get rid of (You)'s again, or is that just me?
>>
>>53276116
So, like, can the Velvet Room force Personas to manifest separately from their users or something? Considering Fusion and Solitary Confinement?
>>
What waifus are in Dragonball and Dragonball Z I only know of Bulma and Chi-Chi but CC is pretty crazy.
>>
File: Clea_005.jpg (32KB, 277x445px) Image search: [Google]
Clea_005.jpg
32KB, 277x445px
>>53275149
>>53275331
>>53275466
Cosmetic flaming crown is totally doable, sure.

But if you just want to look like Dormammu then you could fake it well enough by going Demon. You can't be a faltine, but your appearance us pretty much up to you.
>>
>>53276038
>Still haven't thought of scenarios for it that wouldn't just work as drawbacks better.
It can't be that hard can it? Just write a paragraph and stick a reward on it.
>>
File: hell.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>53276038
I know you mean well dude but you're getting yourself into shit im sure no one wants to put up with like >>53276113
>>
>>53276149
18 is a best.
>>
>>53276116
Still getting (You)s fampai.
>>
>>53276045

Oh, All Might actually does have special purposes for his different smashes, and most of them aren't punches, just Texas and Detroit. Texas Smash is a forward punch that isn't meant for direct contact, but as a distance attack using the shockwave it generates. Detroit Smash allows him to clear the weather with a similar type of shockwave.

Missouri Smash is a running neck chop meant for knocking foes out. Carolina Smash is a cross chop which is used for focused damage. New Hampshire Smash is basically a flying tackle where he uses himself as the cannonball. Oklahoma Smash is a grappling technique for getting distance or otherwise launching an enemy.

A lot of the technique in his techniques isn't so much how he moves, but knowing just how much strength he needs to achieve a certain effect and then using it perfectly. Missouri Smash as an example in the hands of someone with less control could very easily be a decapitation technique.
>>
>>53276038
Please remake 9 and 14, those two jumps are terrible. You're doing god's work anon, keep it up.
>>
>>53276024
Personas are just emanations from the Sea of Souls that is the collective unconsciousness. Some appear to have minds of their own, but it's okay to fuse them. It's just an extension of them, nothing important to their existence is lost in the process.
>>
File: 1464550008489.jpg (91KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1464550008489.jpg
91KB, 500x265px
>>53276149
The only good waifus are taken. 18 and Videl end up with Krillin and Gohan respectively. Mai is okay as a loli but is full on in over Kid Trunks. Chichi and Bulma are cunts. Princess Snake is crazy. Z-whatever is evil. Maybe Suno? She's nice, and her adult form in Z is cute. She's a non-entity outside of that arc though. Arale is insane and technically just a cameo.

I can't even think of any other named female, actually. Pan, Bra, and Maron are all gonna be unborn/way too young even for lolicons during your stay.
>>
File: defenders-indefensible-unique.jpg (59KB, 630x329px) Image search: [Google]
defenders-indefensible-unique.jpg
59KB, 630x329px
>>53276172
>Cosmetic flaming crown is totally doable, sure.
Cool. That allows the head-engulfed style too, instead of Clea's behind-the-head style?

>But if you just want to look like Dormammu then you could fake it well enough by going Demon. You can't be a faltine, but your appearance us pretty much up to you.
Hm. Perhaps. The perks for Gods are so nice though.
>>
>>53275523
Is Fair Folk part of the Exalted RPG? The pic looks pretty rad.
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.